PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

SecretAdmirs5
02-25-15, 15:14
Any guidance on Aura spa Vimanagar. Have got coupons to spend. Is the treatment same for all. Thinking of going this week. Any specific Therapist to opt for.

Inputs awaited.

Thanks

CoolRsp
02-25-15, 17:51
Seems like HL spa is on high in Pune.

Will visit HL soon.

TheBestIndia
02-25-15, 18:54
Whr exactly is this MP?This is in Nibm area, look for an ad for a gym, and visit the same on a sunny day. Don't want to give out directions, since that would be inviting trouble.

Approach is quite discrete with ample parking, maybe an odd guard or onlooker may notice you. Its on the 1st floor.

I don't have much of a good exp there, you can look at my FR on this too, although directions are not given there either.

Sorry can't help out directly right now, but hope you get the hints for this golden place.

Ciarans
02-25-15, 20:45
This is in Nibm area, look for an ad for a gym, and visit the same on a sunny day. Don't want to give out directions, since that would be inviting trouble.

Approach is quite discrete with ample parking, maybe an odd guard or onlooker may notice you. Its on the 1st floor.

I don't have much of a good exp there, you can look at my FR on this too, although directions are not given there either.

Sorry can't help out directly right now, but hope you get the hints for this golden place.I didn't know shouldn't post directions. Okay then. Big clue, is the fast food joint. As I said I had one good experience. But I find that powder massage annoying.

SatyavratShah
02-26-15, 09:24
Any guidance on Aura spa Vimanagar. Have got coupons to spend. Is the treatment same for all. Thinking of going this week. Any specific Therapist to opt for.

Inputs awaited.

ThanksYes, the treatment is same for all, you need to do is just relax, whoever massages you will start the action. And if your new they will try to foll you by saying: its not allowed here but still I will do it for you, give me 2000 and all. But make sure you don't pay them more den 1000 k for HJ.

And don't expect anything more den HJ.

Anishn
02-26-15, 12:32
Hi buddy,

Can you please give me contact number of Sheetal.

Hello fello mongers,

I had a pleasant experience with one SP named Jon on Bombay Pune highway couple of weeks back. Got his contact through a reference. Called him one Saturday evening and he initially messaged me pics. I was not satisfied and he told me to come over. Once I reached place, he showed me 3 choices. Selected one with decent body named Sheetal.

Agreed for 2 pops at 4 K for 2 hrs. Took her inside. After brief chitochat, she started getting frisky and removed clothes. Got on with teasing me all over. Put the packet on and started with on top of me, I asked for doggy but she refused thinking its anal. I explained her the difference and she agreed. Later on continued with mish and came. She had a nice rack. After a break, she attended to johny and got him up with a CBJ. I asked to do it without packet but she wouldn't comply. Once johny became hard, I tried to do her sideways and she agreed. I could feel her boobs while screwing her sideways. She also seemed to enjoy it. Finally came. Overall good experience.

Looking for some good contacts or indies in Pune preferably aundh wakad baner pashan side. Willing to share sp contact in return for a legit contact.

Neo===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Mnaya
02-26-15, 15:02
Can anybody share contact of an Indie near Hadapsar? Will reciprocate.

Kiran1411
02-26-15, 16:10
Check you PM.

Can anybody share contact of an Indie near Hadapsar? Will reciprocate.

Bond Bond
02-26-15, 16:29
Finally after a huge battle on the dates to meet up for LT, we finally DID it. As we all know, she is free only after 2100 hrs so the wait was long after a hard day's work. Picked her up from the Mall and headed towards the hotel. She was carrying a bag as the LT was pre-planned. Had booked double occ so showed I'd's and checked in.

She wanted to go for a shower, so I obliged and lit a cigarette. After blowing it off, I knocked and invited myself to join her. She did not respond earlier, but then slid the door open. I jumped in joined her below the shower pouring steam. All small assets, size does matter but here you can't have your cake and eat it too. Started feeling her smooth skin against mine caressing her lips. Soon we were so close that hardly any air could pass thro forget the flowing water. I lifted her by her waist and made her lean against the wall with her legs crossed behind me. Tried to enter her there but she refused to do it without cover. Could hold her for a while as she is quite light. The shower ended and we wrapped against towels and again lifted her to toss her on the bed She put on the cover and started WOT and completed in miss. WOW. That was a great shot leaving us panting for breath.

Ordered food and dessert while discussing about our respective lives. She wanted to know where I got her reference from, my work place etc etc. She said she was not a regular and did this for additional income. Is in a steady relationship as well. After dinner we started with kissing that went on for a long time to end us in each other's arms and stroking jhonny for second round. Gave a CBJ which was average. She kissed me all over and we finished the act soon. Tired and past midnight, we hit the bed to sleep finally. She lay with her head over my shoulders and kept talking. Did attended the cell phone a few times saying that her room mates are online. Slept off to wake up just before sunrise. WOW, what a beauty. Bare skin, smile of the face and closed eyes. Started kissing her all over her neck and upper half to wakr her and ready for one more. The guy is always hard early in the morning. Entered in miss as she was still half asleep. Not too keen to get up so continued till I came. Her eyes were closed so I could stare at her pretty face and feel her lips against mine sliding my hands against her small and hard tits.

Time flies and all good things come to and end. After getting ready went down for break-fast and bid adieu. She took a rick back home and I went back to the room to pack up. Paid her agreed amount before she left. This was a really good experience and below is the rating.

Looks - 8.

Body. Slim.

Skin. Smooth.

Boobs. Small and firm.

Attitude - 10.

Service - 10.

WIR. For sure.

Cannot post her pics due to various reasons. For those who have her digits, you know what she is like.

Cheers!

SuperJock
02-26-15, 17:18
Great one mate. Just sounds perfect. Do share the contact if you can. However if you have promised her that you cannot. I completely understand.

Finally after a huge battle on the dates to meet up for LT, we finally DID it. As we all know, she is free only after 2100 hrs so the wait was long after a hard day's work. Picked her up from the Mall and headed towards the hotel. She was carrying a bag as the LT was pre-planned. Had booked double occ so showed I'd's and checked in.

She wanted to go for a shower, so I obliged and lit a cigarette. After blowing it off, I knocked and invited myself to join her. She did not respond earlier, but then slid the door open. I jumped in joined her below the shower pouring steam. All small assets, size does matter but here you can't have your cake and eat it too. Started feeling her smooth skin against mine caressing her lips. Soon we were so close that hardly any air could pass thro forget the flowing water. I lifted her by her waist and made her lean against the wall...

Class Man
02-26-15, 19:20
Can anybody share contact of an Indie near Hadapsar? Will reciprocate.Below locanto link is of an Hadapsar indie Deepali.

http://m.locanto.in/pune/ID_409814697/32-yrs-deepali-3-5k-mai-full-day-or-full-night-from-hadapsar.html

You can read reports about her on this forum.

For new comers she is best to find easily.

The images in ad is of her.

Write your report after you avail her services.

Cheers!

Class Man.

Pcock
02-26-15, 19:40

She wanted to go for a shower, so I obliged and lit a cigarette. After blowing it off, I knocked and invited myself to join her. She did not respond earlier, but then slid the door open. I jumped in joined her below the shower pouring steam. All small assets, size does matter but here you can't have your cake and eat it too. Started feeling her smooth skin against mine caressing her lips. Soon we were so close...Superb FR my compliments. How much was the damage overall.

Member #4440
02-27-15, 00:11
I know what will happen now. Everybody will ask her contact and she would be in huge demand. She is new in this line and mad monger will pay whatever she demand. I am also in contact with her and settled in 4 K for ST and 8 K for night. Don't go beyond this otherwise we will have to keep such gems in covered. The rates in Pune very much higher due to the bachlore life and llots of industrialisation around Pune.

Victor Bhai
02-27-15, 01:55
I totally agree. Happened in the past and will keep happening. Hence, share the details only to few (whosoever one is comfortable with or who you are sure would not misuse).

Very recently called up a famous gal on this forum for a second session after about a couple of months and her attitude has skied and so as her rate. She's turned arrogant which is a huge turnoff.

Take care and share carefully and cautiously is what I would say. These limited set of gals available and their high demand has created the problem. Explore and share new options and try and increase the pool.

Happy mongering folks!

I know what will happen now. Everybody will ask her contact and she would be in huge demand. She is new in this line and mad monger will pay whatever she demand. I am also in contact with her and settled in 4 K for ST and 8 K for night. Don't go beyond this otherwise we will have to keep such gems in covered. The rates in Pune very much higher due to the bachlore life and llots of industrialisation around Pune.

Kiran1411
02-27-15, 03:52
Hello fellow mongers,

Incident is from earlier in the week. Travelling now again so did not get time to post this one.

After a few not-so-satisfying experiences, this one was good.

Got to my old time SP and got 5 options - 3 regular and 2 indies.

Selected on. Neha and he sent her contact details. Called her up. Met up in a reasonable society in Viman Nagar.

Rented flat where these 4-5 indies bring their customers. Everyone from watchman to society secretary to police get a cut. So no problems. Nice.

She was exactly like in her pic, wheatish, full and pretty nice butt. I liked that the most.

Even though was introduced to her by SP as "aunty" she is a 23-24 old. With a great rack and butt.

Got in room. She freshened up. Opened up her dress and voila. Nice boobs. No need of bra as they were defying gravity and stayed in place great for their size.

Played with them for some time, and then focused on her ass. Started mish, went to doggy, again mish and then came. Great!

Talked for 20 minutes. She got on top and did some nice things and got Jonny up again. Gave an ok CBJ. After 5-6 minutes of that, came on top for good 10 minutes. She was tired. Took another 10 minutes in mish, doggy etc.

Was nowhere close to cumming. But was getting late. Asked her to do BJ again. Some heavy kissing, fondling and it was time for me to leave. Did not cum the second time, but was satisfied nonetheless.

Exchanged numbers with her. Overall good experience and after a long time found someone of my physical liking. Will definitely try her again!

For this one. I would be looking for some real indie / HW. Good one in exchange for her number. I apologize in advance as I cannot share it widely.

Damage- 5.5 K for 2 shots.

CoolRsp
02-27-15, 07:42
Hi folks,

Today I had called Neha from Aundh to fix the meeting. But she is asking for reference number.

As I said I can't provide it, she said give me reference number and then call. What the hell is this?

Can anybody here throw some light on it and help me out?

Bond Bond
02-27-15, 09:56
Bingo. Flooded with PM's. I agree to what you say. Nothing beyond 8 k.

Ganya1985
02-27-15, 10:30
Hello,

So after a long time visited this famous spa in Kondhwa, The staff was totally different, so was worried whether would get any extras, so tried this Thai girl Nikki, she is not that good at massage but does give good HJ, she rims you till the last drop. Have to bargain a lot with her, she also opened her t-shirt and bra so it was a delightful exp.

Tip- Try to talk with her and make noises while she doing the massage. She will ask you directly for extras.

Overall a very good exp after a long time at a MP.

Member #4440
02-27-15, 14:03
I'm getting mail for her contact so she should be under ground now.

SecretAdmirs5
02-27-15, 16:44

Inputs awaited.

ThanksHad time to visit the SPA this week. Went directly. Receptionist seemed hot. I hope she was there for massage. Anyways, took a swedish therapy. Got therapist a plum with less height. Seemed did not sleep the previous night. Continuosly yawning. Started with the massage and got a offer at the end for HJ. Asked 2 k. Denied. Still she was trying to convince to have touching etc. But I did not want to. Settled for HJ for 1 k which was also kind of mechanical as compared to an amazing one what I got in Amantra and HL. This spa seems to be overcharged. Only the receptionist is hot.

Won't think of going again. Would prefer Amantra and HL.

Pcock
02-27-15, 18:14
Well I just realised I m a senior member now. Thanks ISG. Lately some odd things observed about locanto. Certain numbers on trying connect to some hapless guy who is hassled by these calls. Some idiot to trouble him has obviously put his num as an indie. You are hassled he is cheesed off. Happened in three cases. Watch out. Especially with true caller etc. Danger of someone reporting your num to LE etc.

Superman991
02-28-15, 02:37
Has anybody tried these? Need review.

Thanks in advance.

DieHardDic
02-28-15, 03:17
I got a pic of attached girl from SP. Has anyone tried her? How is she?

Jasmpat
02-28-15, 05:47
Pal, these babes are with SP Sujal last digits 909. Heard good review about the babe in the last pic. Are the rate 5. 5 K for ST.

Thanks in advance.

MeArjun
02-28-15, 06:08
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Superman991
02-28-15, 06:16
Pal, these babes are with SP Sujal last digits *909. Heard good review about the babe in the last pic. Are the rate 5. 5 K for ST.He said 6 k for her. Not sujal I got it from someone else name [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Hammer893
02-28-15, 06:47
Spa 1:

Was tired after a long day's work and was returning from work and was famished so went to S mall to take leak and maybe catch a grub. However, I saw the spa (A Spa 2nd floor), I said to myself, lets get some detox and then have get a bite to eat. So went in and smell the strong essence of therapy oil burning. Asked for a swedish massage and wanted to try something else (my mistake). Then can a fluffy thai chick who cleaned my feet and gave me slip-ONS and took me in. Was hoping to get a nice slim babe, but you have to maintain your discretion in such places. The same was different, was not maintaining any expectation as the chick did not arouse me. The massage was not great felt a bit pain on my inner thighs when she applied to much force. I got my disposable removed and I suppose she took the hint, but I behaved innocent. At the end she herself asked if I want to a massage over there. I showed a confused face and then I said OK. She spoke out 1 K. I said Ok again. But I warned her I want to enjoy, so go slow and be gentle and not like my inner thigh. She did a splendid job, I touched her chest and her bottom but above the clothes. Came within 5 minutes and felt really relieved. However, post massage felt me tired and had a body ache for almost 2 days after the massage. No more swedish massage from thai girls. Hehehe.

Spa 2:

Tried repeating a similar event after work, but as habits don't die, wanted try again something different. Went to the only spa in Amanora Mall. But when I went in saw this hot receptionist, a dark beauty with nice assets. Seeing her made me drool. I wanted her but you know how it is in the big spas. She was attending to a customer before me and so asked me to wait in the waiting area. That is when I saw a notice put up saying " do not ask for extra service". She asked me to sit down, and I replied that I had just come to check the rates. But had to leave so saw the menu card just to show some courtesy and took a visiting card and left. KLPD, but a pleasure to my eyes.

Have a great day guys.

Cheers.

CodedGod
02-28-15, 17:01

Thanks in advance.Have tried the last one blue dress. 5 k 2 hrs. She was good.

Manum
03-01-15, 07:48
Hi senior mongers,

I had visited BP area on sat, saw 3 LE standing out side plaza bldg, I did not.

Enter bldg above plaza? Has anyone noticed the same? How long LE will monitor like this? Has LE seen on week days also?

Manum
03-01-15, 08:22
I had visited BP area on sat, it was raining slightly, even then I saw 2-3 LE standing near plaza bldg, I did not enter bldg above f'plaza, had to return dry, has any one seen the same on weekday?

PuneriBoka
03-01-15, 08:26
Hey guys,

Anyone tried massage girl Megha so far?

Tried her cont no a lot- no response.

Please suggest about her service, extras, rate & alternative method to contact her.

Thanks,

PB

PuneriBoka
03-01-15, 08:30
Seen lots of Indies (or may be same with diff names) posting on loc for various kinda offers in 2-2. 5 k rate.

Has anyone tried any of them? Please share your views.

Thanks,

PB

PuneriBoka
03-01-15, 14:03
Guys,

I am frequent visitor to Satara, Karad. Seeking for a help in that area for MP, Indie.

Will reciprocate it for sure.

PB.

Samd1811
03-01-15, 15:17
I had been to SoS in KP. Room was clean. I preferred Swedish. Thai therapist entered after I was ready. Massage was ok. No extra offered, but touching private parts in between massage was there. Could not dare to ask for extra. 60 minutes got over, took a shower and returned. Overall, average experience.

Damage: 1800.

RjToons
03-01-15, 16:25
I had visited BP area on sat, it was raining slightly, even then I saw 2-3 LE standing near plaza bldg, I did not enter bldg above f'plaza, had to return dry, has any one seen the same on weekday?Its not risky but you will end up losing good amount of money to LE if get caught. May be around 5 K-10 K.

IAmPlayboy512
03-02-15, 05:26
Does any body tried Veena 32 in P.S. Please share your experience soon. I will submit my FR for sure.

Utd1980
03-02-15, 09:17
Got these pics from SP number ending 927.

Quoting 6 K,10 K,20 K for 1, 2 pops, nighter respectively. Are these prices even realistic? Kindly advice and will negotiate accordingly. First chick was posted by another member recently. This SP operates out of Vimannagar.

Thanks.

Kiran1411
03-02-15, 10:55
This is too high dude.

6 K to 7 K for 2 pops would be something you could stretch for.

Quoting 6 K,10 K,20 K for 1, 2 pops, nighter respectively. Are these prices even realistic? Kindly advice and will negotiate accordingly. First chick was posted by another member recently. This SP operates out of Vimannagar.

Thanks.

ChutLicker
03-02-15, 11:17
Hi,

Anyone know Latest number or other details of Lalitha (Indpendent service provider) from Kondhwa?

Her earlier number last digits were 010.

Sen Sex
03-02-15, 11:47
Hi Mongers,

Recently subscribed to PM but have been reading the post for some months now.

Can any one share the contact details of Neha from Aundh?

SatyavratShah
03-02-15, 11:56

ThanksNever be in hurry to say yes, always ask for more options.

My suggestion to all new comers will be don't think from your dick point, don't let your hard earn money go waste, try to negotiate properly. Because watever you pay will go directly to sp and not the girl, so negotiate well and if you want give girl some tip, she will get happy and serve you much better.

According to me the rate for short time in pune with room for 2 sessions in arnd 4000-6000 and for night it is arnd 8000-15000, depending upon the girl, sp, and day. If your new and have financial prob but eager to do. Den go on working day (Mon. To Fri.).

DeBach13
03-02-15, 13:21
So finally after months of trying to meet this famous indie, finally did so a couple of weeks back. Had her come to my place. Started with a shower where she blew me and As mentioned countless times before, her service is great. That boob massage is out of this world. She makes you feel at ease which is great. Supposedly she'll stop after June as she is looking to get married. Doubt it though considering there have been posts in the past about the same. Then there was a lot of chatter about stocks, movie-making, her trying to lose the tummy blah blah blah.

Looks: 5/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Overall:7/10.

Damage: 3 K.

WIR: Nope. Usually don't.

RjToons
03-02-15, 13:47

Thanks.Not even worth 4 K.

SecretAdmirs5
03-02-15, 15:29
Got a chance to visit Anna's den.Any guidance on the location of Anna's den. Is it Ajinkya. Anything to be taken care of before going there. Help would be appreciated for guidance.

Thanks in advance.

Kp6305
03-02-15, 17:59
Can anyone help with Neha Aundh's contact.

I will be thank full.

RobinHoodK92
03-02-15, 18:39
Can any senior member guide me how safe is St. Laurn Hotel, KP for bringing a girl for full night?

Kp6305
03-02-15, 18:54
Does any body tried Veena 32 in P.S. Please share your experience soon. I will submit my FR for sure.I also interacted with her via WhatsApp, thinking to try.

Please share FR if you try.

PuneriBoka
03-03-15, 05:48
Any guidance on the location of Anna's den. Is it Ajinkya. Anything to be taken care of before going there. Help would be appreciated for guidance.

Thanks in advance.Hey,

Do read:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1600629&viewfull=1#post1600629.

PM me if you need Anna's number.

Kunal14
03-03-15, 08:15
I also want to try Veena 32 in P.S. Please let me know her charge and please share your experience soon.

Anant17
03-03-15, 11:20
Any guidance on the location of Anna's den. Is it Ajinkya. Anything to be taken care of before going there. Help would be appreciated for guidance.

Thanks in advance.RTFF. There is lot of info available. You can also look at my past reports, there you will find exactly what you need.

Thanks!

Member #4440
03-03-15, 13:33
Had anybody knows her she is a SP operating at Hadapsar or NIBM. I've her no. Since 2004.

Ganya1985
03-03-15, 14:03
Helo everybody,

Does anybody know about a Female SP operating in Pune, she has quite a many websites of hers, her name is soft in Hindi.

Have herd she has got real good chicks. Does anybody have any Ref on her or has anybody tried her.

Manum
03-03-15, 15:36
Had anybody knows her she is a SP operating at Hadapsar or NIBM. I've her no. Since 2004.Yes, I know this SP but not used service from there since very long time, do you have any good experience from there?

Kiran1411
03-03-15, 15:57
Heard about her and have her number as well. Never tried though.

Talking to a few people, came to know she has the 3 K range girls.

Had anybody knows her she is a SP operating at Hadapsar or NIBM. I've her no. Since 2004.

IAmPlayboy512
03-03-15, 17:08
What are the rates she told to you on what's up conversations?

I also interacted with her via WhatsApp, thinking to try.

Please share FR if you try.

AmpMax
03-03-15, 17:52
Went again, and the place was empty. The queen has gone back to motherland. Back end March maybe. The new gal I tried was average, no enthu, no looks, no assets, mechanical.

Will wait for queen to return.

Maybe a good time to ask for discounts.

Anybody had a good xp lately?

TrueTeller
03-03-15, 18:12
Went to BP and sat in the cinema, saw movie for half an hour and then felt disgusted and walked out, saw some girls seeking client did not much like the scene and went back.

Then went to kp ff spa and enquired for girl, there was none just a man paid 2 k and went home:

JoyBose
03-03-15, 18:24
I also want to try Veena 32 in P.S. Please let me know her charge and please share your experience soon.Are you guys talking about Veena from PCMC?

I called her couple of weeks back, she quoted 7 k for 2 shot / 2 hrs. She sent me pics in whatsapp, I guess she has crossed her mid 30's.

I did tried her out, because she was not ready to come down from the 7 k quote (I'm not a great negotiator either).

IAmPlayboy512
03-03-15, 20:38
I found out the yash Karan Bar it is near to handewadi chowk but I am confused while coming straight from hadapsar (hadapsar gao) we reched to handewadi chowk from this chowk there is two way left and right. While I went right I saw yash karan bar. My question is should I go left from chowk or right. Thanks help will be highly appreciated. I will help with good place in wagholi areas. Please see map I have aatached and mark the destination on it.

While going from Handewadi chowk toward Hadapsar-saswad road, there is a bar called Yash karan. Go further towards hadapsar side about half km. There is an industry area. There you'll find a blue coloured compound and a small unpaved road turning right going deep inside. Go on that road till the end of the compound and turn left where compound ends. There ull see the name Shrimant lodge.

Damage: 1350 with gal and condies for one shot.

I have been there twice. First time girls were bad and not much choices. But second time had seven options all between 5-8 ratings lookwise.

Weekdays morning or afternoon should be safer I guess.

Worth a visit for that much charges.

Kp6305
03-03-15, 20:52
What are the rates she told to you on what's up conversations?4 K ST with place.

IAmPlayboy512
03-03-15, 20:57
It is just left in front of famous TMP.

Disclose or hint the Hotel name or location.

Member #4440
03-04-15, 04:13
I've used her girls two times. She used to operate near V. Theatre then M patta and now may be at F. Sungi road. She provides girls in cheap rate 2 K for ST also. The mine favourite was Neha from NIBM a south Indian boob girl.

Mumbai Guy
03-04-15, 09:49
Anyone knows the current status of the lady named Sonia who had an incall service at Sangvi? Remember meeting a few good ones like Monica and Prachi at her place in the past. Seems like her number has changed. If anyone has her current number please PM me. Appreciate your help.

Cheers. MG.

TrueTeller
03-04-15, 15:24
Hello,

Please send me some PMs of good contacts, thank you.

Finally registered today.

TrueTeller
03-04-15, 15:28
I've used her girls two times. She used to operate near V. Theatre then M patta and now may be at F. Sungi road. She provides girls in cheap rate 2 K for ST also. The mine favourite was Neha from NIBM a south Indian boob girl.Hi,

I am new.

Can you please PM me the contacts?

Thank you

SapPanther
03-04-15, 17:07
I've used her girls two times. She used to operate near V. Theatre then M patta and now may be at F. Sungi road. She provides girls in cheap rate 2 K for ST also. The mine favourite was Neha from NIBM a south Indian boob girl.Anyone got number or place near Magar Patta for good one? 5 k to 7 k range?

TrueTeller
03-04-15, 19:04
Need some trusted contacts with pics.

I just bought subscription today for the trusted contacts, thanks guys!

Kiran1411
03-05-15, 05:46
You don't have PM activated.

Please help me any one give me HEMA number. Definitely I give retuns one number indi near AIT engineering college. V. wadi.

Bond Bond
03-05-15, 07:41
Hello guys.

Suhana went offline for two days. I spoke to her for a repeat and she said she is getting too many calls but all only negotiations. No serious biz.

Please do not push her too much. As I mentioned she is not a professional escort and does this for some extra monies. Gas a stable job too. Let's just enjoy her company and we know our budget. So let's respect her lest she changes her digits which will be a loss to us all.

Thanks pals for understanding. Second FR to follow next week if she agrees.

FuckSri
03-05-15, 08:48
I just released that I became a senior member. But I don't have a clue on how I can contribute to this forum. Because I moved to Australia for good and the Australia forum is not that active. I know this post doesn't contribute or add value to this forum and it's pretty useless. But anyways just putting out there.

Regards,

FS

Happy and safe hunting to all.

Member #4440
03-05-15, 09:23
To all new monger sharing my experience.

I had been started mongering from BP some bad experience initially and later oj good. Also some street pick up near Mangala theatre, engineering college ground and HAL company at PCMC.

By experience slowly I am getting independent contact and even some pure house wife's also. Means you will have to wait and initially you will not get gems. But today's monger directly asking independent in 4/5 FRS.

Suhana I know what would happen in her case also.

Billa Bong
03-05-15, 11:51
Hi all.

Can any one provide me SP or MP in call contact details.

Individual prefered.

Megha and Payal from Magar Patta not responding.

Abhijeet25
03-05-15, 12:03
Please help me any one give me HEMA number. Definitely I give retuns one number indi near AIT engineering college. V. wadi.How do you plan to share contacts with out a subscription?

Abhijeet25
03-05-15, 12:21
Means you will have to wait and initially you will not get gems. But today's monger directly asking independent in 4/5 FRS.To add to Ujwala's point, I have received PMs in which I have been told that 'None of the seniors have helped me so far hope you will help'. Guys I don't think any senior member is against the new members as we did not join this forum as Seniors. Honestly you can get ample contacts to start with, by just RTFF but you will need the patience to do so. Share your 'real' experience and build your reputation. I am sure once that is done sharing / getting contacts will be very easy. Anna's den has been discussed umpteen number of times but still there are PMs asking for the exact location.

Just wondering what would have happened to the new members who 'Demand' contacts in their first FR, if KP, Stun Gun etc were still around.

Abhijeet25
03-05-15, 12:26
I found out the yash Karan Bar it is near to handewadi chowk but I am confused while coming straight from hadapsar (hadapsar gao) we reched to handewadi chowk from this chowk there is two way left and right. While I went right I saw yash karan bar. My question is should I go left from chowk or right. Thanks help will be highly appreciated. I will help with good place in wagholi areas. Please see map I have aatached and mark the destination on it.Take Left. BTW its 2 shots at 1350.

Abhijeet25
03-05-15, 12:38
I've used her girls two times. She used to operate near V. Theatre then M patta and now may be at F. Sungi road. She provides girls in cheap rate 2 K for ST also. The mine favourite was Neha from NIBM a south Indian boob girl.As far as I know Hema has changed her previously rented flat but she is still operating from NIBM / Salunkhe Vihar (Not sure if she has moved to phursungi recently). Although She does not have the same quality (Neha and that Sikh gal were awesome). Checked her collection 2-3 months back and they were pathetic. Told her that she was better than those chicks to which she assured to get good items next time.

SuperJock
03-05-15, 13:40
Guys,

I agree. If we all get in touch with the same Indie after a FR here. She is bound to get anxious or go underground.

It happened in Delhi when I was there. The girl suddenly went underground after she was still open after asking refs. (Delhi is at least 10 X time pune in availability and half the cost).

How do we mange this. This is a tough one. I only feel that lets not all jump to the same one as soon as a FR is posted.

Maybe seniors can help here by sharing the older ones which newbies can get in touch.

Seniors share the new ones only later.

I know this is a tough one. But we all lose if we don't follow some norms.

Again just my 2 cents.

Hello guys.

Suhana went offline for two days. I spoke to her for a repeat and she said she is getting too many calls but all only negotiations. No serious biz.

Please do not push her too much. As I mentioned she is not a professional escort and does this for some extra monies. Gas a stable job too. Let's just enjoy her company and we know our budget. So let's respect her lest she changes her digits which will be a loss to us all.

SuperJock
03-05-15, 14:05
Friends,

Can you please recommend a 2/3 start hotel that is safe to check in with a girl.

Magarpatta, Kharadi, Hadapsar area.

Also let me know if St Laurn is okay.

Bond Bond
03-05-15, 16:45
Hi,

Google up hotels on nagar road / viman nagar and you will find plenty. Also lots of hotel deals on the net. And yes, St. L is safe if the girl is presentable. I'd's will be required for both.

Friends,

Can you please recommend a 2/3 start hotel that is safe to check in with a girl.

JoyBose
03-05-15, 18:35
Friends,

Also let me know if St Laurn is okay.If you don't have a problem in sating near Viman Nagar (close to ariport). Then I will suggest you Ivy Studio at Sakore-Nagar.

Bond Bond
03-05-15, 18:39
Hallo, will be in belgaum on next week. Any pointers will be appreciated. Please do PM me.

Cheers.

OnlyForFun
03-05-15, 21:19
I am yet o taste? Want to try something in this long weekend. Want some safe and certain ref in P.S. Or KP.

PimpleSFun
03-06-15, 01:50
Buddy,

Will it be possible to PM more details on spot near HAL in PCMC. Thanks in advance.

To all new monger sharing my experience.

I had been started mongering from BP some bad experience initially and later oj good. Also some street pick up near Mangala theatre, engineering college ground and HAL company at PCMC.

By experience slowly I am getting independent contact and even some pure house wife's also. Means you will have to wait and initially you will not get gems. But today's monger directly asking independent in 4/5 FRS.

Suhana I know what would happen in her case also.

Kiran1411
03-06-15, 03:59
There is one near Lohegaon, en route to Diamond Water Park. There are two actually on the same road.

Clean and no-nonsense. 700 to 1000 for 5-6 hours is the rate.

Friends,

Tut Li
03-06-15, 04:36
Hi,

Google up hotels on nagar road / viman nagar and you will find plenty. Also lots of hotel deals on the net. And yes, St. L is safe if the girl is presentable. I'd's will be required for both.Make my trip android app using coupon code offers best. I had booked royal orchid central (5 star) kalyani nagar at about 2 k few weeks back. Just my 2 cents.

Member #4440
03-06-15, 09:33
Not any leads saw from many days about her. Has any one tried her.

MediaFlames007
03-06-15, 12:14
Buddy,

Will it be possible to PM more details on spot near HAL in PCMC. Thanks in advance.Any ideas about places for mongering in PCMC. Guys please any hints?

JoyBose
03-06-15, 12:24
Make my trip android app using coupon code offers best. I had booked royal orchid central (5 star) kalyani nagar at about 2 k few weeks back. Just my 2 cents.I have sated RO hotels few times in be'lore and Baroda. I don't think RO hotels are at all escort friendly.

Ivy is a good place for mongers, I took a colleague there few years back.

SolomonK41
03-06-15, 17:53
On 10 March I am in Pune some one message me about Thai massage service with extra I like Thai girls.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Tut Li
03-07-15, 02:44
I have sated RO hotels few times in be'lore and Baroda. I don't think RO hotels are at all escort friendly.

Ivy is a good place for mongers, I took a colleague there few years back.Buddy. Pune one is for sure as I had 2 LTs at RO. ID required for both. Cheers.

SuperJock
03-07-15, 07:00
That's great Bro. Please do share the names of the places. In fact the entire forum would benefit if you give the names.

Also can we get in without I'd's. That would be just too good. Using a place giving cash and not leaving a trace.

Any ideas of such a place friends?

There is one near Lohegaon, en route to Diamond Water Park. There are two actually on the same road.

Clean and no-nonsense. 700 to 1000 for 5-6 hours is the rate.

RjToons
03-07-15, 09:07
Hi,

Anyone from forum know about place / house in Katraj where you get gals, who come there for contract period? . Pl reply if you know.

RJ

JoyBose
03-07-15, 09:21
Hi,

Anyone from forum know about place / house in katraj where you get gals, who come there for contract period? . Pl reply if you know.

RJ.Try Sgr Lodge Balagi Nagar.

Mndena
03-08-15, 03:09
Surprisingly, all Mps even indies & SPs 1 qare well researched & established only one part of the city. I mean mainly in kp, v nagar, Kalayni ngr, hadapsar, nibm, Kondawa, Swargate up to laxmi road & shivaji ngr. But no mps in pcmc at all. I never seen ads in news paper & neither FR in this forum. Its looks like either LEs are very strict in PCMC or lack of research by mongers from PCMC. Don't know from where & how to get more info about MPs in this area. Please focus on this if someone has experience.

IAmPlayboy512
03-08-15, 05:29
There are spa in P.S. And in Nigdi also. But they do not provide any extra service.

Surprisingly, all Mps even indies & SPs 1 qare well researched & established only one part of the city. I mean mainly in kp, v nagar, kalayni ngr, hadapsar, nibm, kondawa, swargate up to laxmi road & shivaji ngr. But no mps in pcmc at all. I never seen ads in newz paper & neither FR in this forum. Its looks like either LEs are very strict in PCMC or lack of research by mongers from PCMC. Don't know from where & how to get more info about Mps in this area. Please focus on this if someone has experience.

Kiran1411
03-08-15, 15:15
OK, so I shared my experience with Neha (the other one not the regular 2-3 we have being discussed on the forum) – that ended a somewhat not-great spell and the acche din continue (hope I don't jinx myself).

Was travelling a couple weeks back and was in Hyd for 2 days. Talked to senior members from Hyd forum and unfortunately not much help as they mentioned of some LE activity.

Anyway, on reaching there, work was done by 4 and had time and could not resist the temptation to try out something.

Talked to a SP – he sent me some pics – Awesome! But I was worried that the rate would be sky high. To my surprise, he quoted 6 K for 2 pops for one I loved (ample boobs and a great round ass). Did not give in and finally got him to 5 K. Reached his place, the girl was a lot more fuller in person than pics – she chit chatted a bit – got down to birthday suits and man she was great! No DFK and only CBJ – but no complaints – I couldn't stop playing with her boobs and butt – finally got into miss, then doggy and came in 10 minutes. Pretty satisfied.

She started talking about her job – she is an actress (small time with minor roles) in Bhojpuri films. From Bombay – she showed me some pics with known junior artists and also some clippings of shootings. Though just 24, she sounded a lot more mature for her age (maybe she saw and experienced a lot in glam world). Anyway, she got me ready for the second one and banged her like crazy the second time – she came a couple times as well. Overall an amazing experience and while I had heard that Hyd is expensive, not sure if I got just lucky but the girls and service for the price is unbeatable. Pretty sure that for the girl our SPs here would have started with 10 K or 12 K.

Just one turn off – while cleaning, she left the door open and [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134)'the in front of meI am not into that kind of stuff, so I would say that is the only small blemish in the overall experience.

SecretAdmirs5
03-08-15, 16:05
Was going through some ads on Locanto. Found this guy number ending with 773. Rates. Sometimes. 2.5 k. Sometimes 4 k or 5 k. Many names. Amit, Summit, Raj and whatever. Has anybody tried recently. He mostly deals with married ladies and some of the post talk about Symbi gal. If anyone has tried do provide inputs. Thinking of calling the guy whoever he is in the next week.

Would appreciate all inputs which would be beneficial to all as well.

Thanks in advance.

SecretAdmirs5
03-08-15, 16:08
Try Sgr lodge Balagi nagar.Hey Joy,

How are the options at the lodge. Any tried and tested experiences. Do share.

Thanks

Newbee Joy
03-08-15, 16:22
Check your PM for details and additional info.

Joy

Buddy,

Will it be possible to PM more details on spot near HAL in PCMC. Thanks in advance.

Class Man
03-08-15, 17:05
Hi guys,

I have been busy with my work.

Sorry for late FR. Will write one by one.

This FR is almost 3 months back.

Pooja / Pinky from Vishrantvadi.

Thanks for ThePuneMan for providing this contact. Called her and asked for services. She told 1 HR 3 k +hotel. She use to give services near Pune station but this time called me at Vishrantvadi. Asked her to send her pic. She replied that you don't worry, you will like me.

Reached Vishrantvadi and met her. First, she looks maybe around 25-26 years, fair, good height and average body. Went to hotel and paid 0.7 k she gave the reference of Zoya at lodge also. They recognized and allotted the room. Once in room hugged her and tried to feel her body. She removed her scarf and of course she is good looking. She went to get clean. Till the time I am ready with the chocolate and soft drinks which I carried and gave to her. She really likes the chocolate. Then I went to get cleaned. When I came back she had already removed her clothes and was standing.

Her body was clean and fair. While looking at boobs, it was good. Took her in my arm and was pressing those boobs. It was really soft and big. Slide her on bed and was busy sucking those. She was moaning. Then tried to go for DATY, but she was smelling bad like she got fucked just before. Canceled DATY. Then she went for BBJ, it was not so great. Covered the little Jonny and inserted her. She was tight down there. Proceeded for Missy and cow girl and after almost 15 min I am finished. It was good.

Then we cleaned ourselves.

One thing she asked that if you want we can call Zoya also. It means 3 some is possible. Great. I told next time. We hugged and parted our ways.

Looks- 8/10

Body- 7/10 (1 less due to bad smell).

Service- 6/10

WIR. I generally don't repeat unless there are no option.

More 2 FR to come.

Hdogg44
03-08-15, 19:49
HL spa seems to have new staff. Went for an Aroma massage with a new cutie and was pleasantly offered prostrate massage on the first visit. The girl is a first timer to India and is good to chat with, language is bit of a problem. Gave a great soothing massage and moved focus to bum. I asked her to massage my prostrate and she did it like a pro. Damages were 2 k at the counter and 1.5 k tip. Has anyone managed to score with the manager? She's one hottie but acts pricey.

RessrRcky
03-09-15, 05:03
It is just left in front of famous TMP.Where is located LK Road?

Please give me in details.

Ash 2020
03-09-15, 11:17
Went to Anna's den last week Thursday. Was dissapointed with the location and lodge. The choices were below average. Choose one with some OK type looks rest all were basis type. Very bad experience.

Damage 1300 + 50

WIR no.

Better to avoid such places.

BophSep
03-09-15, 13:54
Dear,

I Totally agree to this. I have refereed her no to some ISG friends with all inputs about the charges still she says some frequently call them for negotiation even after she have refused for.

Guys please, we will lose the contact numbers if it goes on like this.

Regards

Hello guys.

SecretAdmirs5
03-09-15, 14:30
Went to Anna's den last week Thursday. Was dissapointed with the location and lodge. The choices were below average. Choose one with some OK type looks rest all were basis type. Very bad experience.

Damage 1300 + 50

WIR no.

Better to avoid such places.Hey Ash, What exactly happened. I was thinking of going this week. Might need to rethink then.

Appreciate your response.

IAmPlayboy512
03-09-15, 16:37
What happen? Explain please so that we can avoid such places.

Damage 1300 + 50

WIR no.

Better to avoid such places.

Sen Sex
03-09-15, 17:21
This is my first FR although have been reading the posts for quite some time now.

I was having a contact of one Neha who had put adv in Locanto some time back but hadn't got time to check her out. Yesterday decided to call her up. She asked to come to Dhayari where she will arrange for a place. Charges were 4 k for two hours two sessions.

Reached there in time, place turned out to be a top floor small apartment in a residential building. That was a positive thing for me as I feel uncomfortable.

Visitng small lodge / hotel. Neha turned out to be a lady in mid thirties, short & slightly plump but with nice face & pleasant smile. Lookwise I will rate her 6 on 10.

Went in to a small bedroom with attached bathroom. Lot of DFK, fondling, caressing and started with missy. Finished first act quickly as Johnny was out of action for far too long and women in saree slowly undressing and deep kissing excites me to no end.

After cuddling on the bed for some time she started kissing all over body and then CBJ. CBJ was mechanical but good enough to make me ready for second act.

Second act started with doggy then missy and finished in WOT.

Overall a nice experience. She is no time watcher and no annoying cell phone calls during the entire time.

Scorecard.

Looks: 6/10.

Assets: 5/10 small boobs and big ass (I would have prefered other way round).

Attitude: 8/10.

Damages: 4 k.

Will Repeat: May be, place & attitude is plus point but for me it is long drive from Baner.

Looking out for some contact in Aundh / Baner / Balewadi / Hinjwadi area, specially of Neha from Aundh who has been mentioned few times in these posts.

JoyBose
03-09-15, 17:55
Hey Joy,

How are the options at the lodge. Any tried and tested experiences. Do share.

ThanksNothing exciting about this place. Generally they can arrange 2-3 options (you need to wait for girls to come there).

Girls are average 4-6/10 looking, some of them are HW. 2 years back rate was 1-2 k for girls and 400 for room.

Bodhi Satva
03-09-15, 19:19
I was feeling a bit tired last weekend and wanted some good massage with some action to junior. Instead of trying HL Spa which is my usual joint I decided to try out something new. So I chose Ayutthaya. Went in around evening time and got a warm welcome at the reception. Chose aromatherapy, paid up and went in to the changing area. Spa has a changing area separate from the massage rooms. Entered the massage room and was assigned a middle aged thai lady for massage. I lied on the table naked and she asked me if I have come earlier for which I said yes many time and she asked me did you get everything for which also I said yes. Trick is to answer positively otherwise one may not get the extras.

Massage was good with the right amount of pressure. I asked her for extra attention to the bum and the inner thighs. She spent 15 minutes giving very good massage and pleasure. Junior was in full throttle when I turned. She played with it and giggled. She said 1 K for HJ for which I agreed. Asked her to go slow. So she gave intermittent attention to the thighs and johny. It was quite erotic when she played with the balls with one hand johny with the other. Using both hands and warm oil created strange sensation. Came in 10 minutes with very satisfying eruption.

Overall the massage provided relaxation and pleasure.

Damage: 2 K + 1 K.

Bodhi Satva
03-09-15, 19:26
HL spa seems to have new staff. Went for an Aroma massage with a new cutie and was pleasantly offered prostrate massage on the first visit. The girl is a first timer to India and is good to chat with, language is bit of a problem. Gave a great soothing massage and moved focus to bum. I asked her to massage my prostrate and she did it like a pro. Damages were 2 k at the counter and 1.5 k tip. Has anyone managed to score with the manager? She's one hottie but acts pricey.I have befriended the guy at the reception. Allow me to check this girl out next week and revert.

SunilMani
03-10-15, 01:52
Hi guys,

Going to Pune for a week. Fellow mongers please help me with SPs. Looking forward to your PM.

Rajesh0110
03-10-15, 03:51
Dear Pune forum members,

I am in Pune till Thursday in Hinjewadi Area. Can someone help me with contacts / photos of some indies / SPs.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Ash 2020
03-10-15, 05:58
What happen? Explain please so that we can avoid such places.Nothing bad happened. Bit the experience was pathetic. Girls attitude was bad. Not at all cooperating. It was like wasted 1300 bucks would have gone for a good massage near KP instead.

This is my opinion. Others may differ.

KenTheRockstar
03-10-15, 10:57
What were the charges? Can you pm her contact.

Ken.

Hi guys,

Thanks for ThePuneMan for providing this contact. Called her and asked for services. She told 1 HR 3 k +hotel. She use to give services near Pune station but this time called me at Vishrantvadi. Asked her to send her pic. She replied that you don't worry, you will like me.

Reached Vishrantvadi and met her. First, she looks maybe around 25-26 years, fair, good height and average body. Went to hotel and paid 0.7 k she gave the reference of Zoya at lodge also. They recognized and allotted the room. Once in room hugged her and tried to feel her body. She removed her scarf and of course she is good looking. She went to get clean. Till the time I am ready with the chocolate and soft drinks which I carried and gave to her. She really likes the chocolate. Then I went to get cleaned. When I came back she had already removed her clothes and was standing.

Her body was clean and fair. While looking at boobs, it was good. Took her in my arm and was pressing those boobs. It was really soft and big. Slide her on bed and was busy sucking those. She was moaning. Then tried to go for DATY, but she was smelling bad like she got fucked just before. Canceled DATY. Then she went for BBJ, it was not so great. Covered the little Jonny and inserted her. She was tight down there. Proceeded for Missy and cow girl and after almost 15 min I am finished. It was good.

Then we cleaned ourselves.

One thing she asked that if you want we can call Zoya also. It means 3 some is possible. Great. I told next time. We hugged and parted our ways.

Looks- 8/10

Body- 7/10 (1 less due to bad smell).

Service- 6/10

WIR. I generally don't repeat unless there are no option.

More 2 FR to come.

Superman991
03-10-15, 16:46
This is my first FR although have been reading the posts for quite some time now.

I was having a contact of one Neha who had put adv in Locanto some time back but hadn't got time to check her out. Yesteray decided to call her up. She asked to come to Dhayari where she will arrange for a place. Charges were 4 k for two hours two sessions.

Reached there in time, place turned out to be a top floor small apartment in a residential building. That was a positive thing for me as I feel uncomforable.

Visitng small lodge / hotel. Neha turned out to be a lady in mid thirties, short & slightly plump but with nice face & pleasant smile. Lookwise I will rate her.

6 on 10.

Went in to a small bedroom with attached bathroom. Lot of DFK, fondling, caressing and started with missy. Finished first act quickly as johny was out of action for far too long and women in saree slowly undressing and deep kissing excites me to no end.

After cuddling on the bed for some time she started kissing all over body and then CBJ. CBJ was mechanical but good enough to make me ready for second act.

Second act started with doggy then missy and finished in WOT..Can you share her contact?

I have one that I can share.

Thanks in advance.

Mndena
03-11-15, 02:34
Nothing bad happened. Bit the experience was pathetic. Girls attitude was bad. Not at all cooperating. It was like wasted 1300 bucks would have gone for a good massage near KP instead.

This is my opinion. Others may differ.Even I was there on Monday afternoon. I had similar experience. Girls & service are similar like in BP. For 1300 got 3 choices of girls below average (looks like construction workers). Once chosen a girl I got 2 options. Either CBJ + Missy or 2 missy. CBJ last for 40 sec. Then went in missy & finished in 5 min. No for everything. No BBJ, No any other position, no boobs sucking, no smooching, no touching. I got the similar traditional service in BP many times but just for 300. Funny thing is at least in BP they clean your condi their self at the end. Here I was waiting till that girl getting dressed up while she was leaving the room I asked to clean it or bring some paper she laughed at me left.

Sach0201
03-11-15, 06:19
Deepali. Does her number end with 709? I tried negotiating with her for 3 k she is not coming down at all. Is she worth it? I am newbie here, mongered only once. Will write about it soon.

Below locanto link is of an Hadapsar indie Deepali.

http://m.locanto.in/pune/ID_409814697/32-yrs-deepali-3-5k-mai-full-day-or-full-night-from-hadapsar.html

Cheers!

Class Man.

Class Man
03-11-15, 07:47
What were the charges? Can you pm her contact.

Ken.Charges are 3 k +0.7 k for lodge.

Check your PM.

Member #4440
03-11-15, 08:27
I'm going to shift Indore next week will need independent contacts. Reciprocate by sharing Pune indies.

Henry1982
03-11-15, 09:59
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the community. But with some experiences. Am looking forward at sharing some experiences here.

Please assist me with indi contacts around Hadapsar and in turn I can share some number from Pune and Mumbai.

Have a good day.

SkyTech14
03-11-15, 11:27
I'm going to shift Indore next week will need independent contacts. Reciprocate by sharing Pune indies.Me too finding independent contacts in Indore.

But not getting any.

If you get any contact than please share. Will do the same if I will get.

BophSep
03-11-15, 12:12
Bro,

Will be having a tough time in Indore. No Good indies all are through agent and the stuff they have is also worse. Only in pic they are good.

I'm going to shift Indore next week will need independent contacts. Reciprocate by sharing Pune indies.

RohanM
03-11-15, 13:03
There are spa in P.S. And in Nigdi also. But they do not provide any extra service.I could not find any spa in Nigdi.

Please share where you got it.

MDave1981
03-11-15, 16:40
How many of you enjoy spanking ass from behind?

Wanted to see if anyone can share their experiences.

RohanM
03-12-15, 08:44
I got many requests for girls on Shaadi who want live in relationship.

Please note.

1) I want cheap contacts in exchange who don't cost more than 1 k.

2) I can give profile ID only of girl.

Ravan
03-12-15, 11:48
Halo,

Can any one post some info about Manisha independent around 33 to 37, nice boobs, excellent service, who works from Sinhagad road, Dhayari, have taken her services in past.

Please reply.

KenTheRockstar
03-12-15, 13:15
You say you've taken service from her in past. And still you're asking for "some info". Pm me her digits. Will let you knw.

Halo,

Can any one post some info about Manisha independent around 33 to 37, nice boobs, excellent service, who works from Sinhagad road, Dhayari, have taken her services in past. Please reply.

KenTheRockstar
03-12-15, 13:26
I do love spanking and 've spanked number of these gals. But not all of them like it. Infact I saw a confused expression on some of them in wot or doggy position. One incident I can't forget was with some marathi women provided by sp rahul frm hdpsar area. She had a nice round ass. Though I'm not ass lover. I was tempted to spank her hard. And which I did in wot. And I saw her confused face. When I did that again. She actually started shouting in marathi language to which I could not stop laughing. It was absolutely hilarious situation and I was really failing to explain it to her while non-stop laughing. Don't remember hw that session ended but still whenever I remember that incident, can't hold myself laughing.

How many of you enjoy spanking ass from behind?

Wanted to see if anyone can share their experiences.

OnlyForFun
03-12-15, 19:29
I need some digits who can come to my place in P.S.

I do not dare to go out as this is going to my first exp.

Can someone please PM me.

Rocquer
03-12-15, 20:58
Hey Seniors, planning to take a break from work and relax for a weekend at Lonavala. Any pointers would be appreciated. Happy to return favor.

SachinHot
03-12-15, 21:28
As far as I know all reviews I read of Dhayari lady here in this forum were disappointing or not that good. Anyways, I stay in Dhayari for past 13 yrs yet I don't know where exactly is this Manisha located? Where in Dhayari or DSK are spot available for fun and how much do they charge? Please describe girls looks too, like boobs, colour etc.

Halo,

Can any one post some info about Manisha independent around 33 to 37, nice boobs, excellent service, who works from Sinhagad road, Dhayari, have taken her services in past. Please reply.

RedHurt
03-13-15, 03:03
Can anyone share Smita's number?

It will highly appreciated.

Class Man
03-13-15, 03:43
Bro,

You should express your likes and dislikes with the lady.

She may not be aware of this particular way of getting kinky during business.

Make sure it is not painful for her.

It is the same case like some ladies like to bite on man's chest.

Of course I enjoy both, also I like to bite woman's chest. Hahaha. I know everybody does.

I do love spanking and 've spanked number of these gals. But not all of them like it. Infact I saw a confused expression on some of them in wot or doggy position. One incident I can't forget was with some marathi women provided by sp rahul frm hdpsar area. She had a nice round ass. Though I'm not ass lover. I was tempted to spank her hard. And which I did in wot. And I saw her confused face. When I did that again. She actually started shouting in marathi language to which I could not stop laughing. It was absolutely hilarious situation and I was really failing to explain it to her while non-stop laughing. Don't remember hw that session ended but still whenever I remember that incident, can't hold myself laughing.

Class Man
03-13-15, 03:46
Can anyone share Smita's no. It will highly appreciated.Bro,

Read the rules and forum before just asking the contact.

You need to activate your PM facility first to share the contact.

Class Man.

TokyoPanda
03-13-15, 05:55
Can anyone share Smita's no. It will highly appreciated.You don't have PM.

Kiran1411
03-13-15, 06:19
Get PM first dude.

Can anyone share Smita's no. It will highly appreciated.

AshwinKewl
03-13-15, 06:49
Hello Pune,

I will be visiting this lovely city for the first time in my life and have selected it as the destination to re-start my mongering side.

I was an active member on this forum 8 years ago, before I got married and deleted my account. It is time to return and I won't get into the reasons why. These reasons are well known to all of us.

My posts in Hyderabad, Sydney & Singapore might still be out there. Haven't really checked.

I don't have anything to offer anything in return yet in Pune, but I do have some old contacts in Hyderabad and Delhi who are still active and in touch. More than happy to exchange them with anyone who needs them.

The help I need from fellow members is to get hooked up while in Pune. Will be there starting today until Sunday afternoon.

I will be trying on my own too. To test if the old instincts and skills still work in today's time and be rest assured the contacts will be saved for future use and for helping others. FRs will follow too.

Any help will help expedite the search. I bought the paid subscription so I am guessing PM will be active.

Thank you all in advance and happy mongering to all of us!!

Cheers!

AK

Ravan
03-13-15, 07:15
As far as I know all reviews I read of Dhayari lady here in this forum were disappointing or not that good. Anyways, I stay in Dhayari for past 13 yrs yet I don't know where exactly is this Manisha located? Where in Dhayari or DSK are spot available for fun and how much do they charge? Please describe girls looks too, like boobs, colour etc.Please check Sinhagad Bridflyover also hotels and one Mangal karyala on Katraj highway near petol pump, near to Maruti showroom you can get info.

I had taken her services 2 /3 yrs back, mobile no was changed since then no contact, also I think Neha from Dhayari is same Manisha who had been in this forum. Also I am searching for her number.

Ravan
03-13-15, 07:24
Hello,

Can you PM details.

Thanks in advance.

Went in to a small bedroom with attached bathroom. Lot of DFK, fondling, caressing and started with missy. Finished first act quickly as Johnny was out of action for far too long and women in saree slowly undressing and deep kissing excites me to no end.

Second act started with doggy then missy and finished in WOT.

Greetings,

Jackson

Kiran1411
03-13-15, 15:51
Check PM and welcome.

Hello Pune,

I will be visiting this lovely city for the first time in my life and have selected it as the destination to re-start my mongering side.

I was an active member on this forum 8 years ago, before I got married and deleted my account. It is time to return and I won't get into the reasons why. These reasons are well known to all of us.

My posts in Hyderabad, Sydney & Singapore might still be out there. Haven't really checked.

I don't have anything to offer anything in return yet in Pune, but I do have some old contacts in Hyderabad and Delhi who are still active and in touch. More than happy to exchange them with anyone who needs them.

The help I need from fellow members is to get hooked up while in Pune. Will be there starting today until Sunday afternoon...

Victor Bhai
03-14-15, 04:52
First of all, very sorry for not being able to reply PMs and posts. Back in town now and would be replying soon.

Recently came back to Pune and thought of having a good time. Called up an old contact inde and asked if she has any of her friends too in the business. Being a regular, she hooked me up with this new girl Diya / Riya (definitely not her real name, as her real name was already shard by the old contact.

Checked into a lodge at Vishrantwadi, and asked Diya to join in. She came after 10 minutes.

To describe her, she is in her early 20's, medium built, a little above avg looks, with good racks.

Chitchatted about a while and got to know that she is from beach paradise city, worked in an ink shop. Says that she is new here and here only for a couple of weeks. Had a few herself on her body. Very friendly and open for anything and everything.

Paid the amount and the deed started.

Lot if kissing, caressing and love making involved. She got aroused with boob sucking and fingering. She was all hot and had her climax.

After a few minutes, she started kissing all over the body. It was good and sensuous.

Had her at top and finished in Wot. It was good and the gal knows few good moves.

Took a break, chatted a while and then started with CBJ. Was OK and then finished in mish. Great is the we has out climax at the same time and it was wonderful.

Service- 8/10

Attitude- 8/10

Cleanliness - 6/10 (public hairs).

Body- 7/10

Charges- 4.5 k + room cost.

WIR. May be / may be not.

Thanks folks! Happy mongering.

RedHurt
03-14-15, 06:46
My pm activated today.

Please share Smita's number.

Class Man
03-14-15, 11:26
Hello all,

This is my 2nd pending FR of Anna's Den.

Was teased by some old posts about this place. So thought to visit.

One day after office went that side and started search of place.

As everybody has difficulty to find this place, I am also having difficulty.

Then asked one pantapari wala and reached there.

I am also trying to explain the way for other mongers.

If you are going from Kondhwa side, after Handewadi chowk (Yash karan bar) there is an petrol pump. After petrol pump the line of blue tin shades are started on right side. At the end of those tin shade, there is a small unpaved road going down. Just follow the way until the back end of that shade and take right. Go ahead and you will find it.

After reaching the place around 8:30 pm, 2 person were standing and 1 is Anna.

He mentioned that today they are not working due to LE activity. Asked him the daily working times and left the place without services.

Again next day visited the place and Anna mentioned 3 girls are available but now busy, I have to wait. Said OK.

Made me sit in the room on 1st 1st floor. After almost 30 min of wait I became impatient and told Anna that will come some other day.

On one fine day, went there in afternoon around 1 pm. Anna mentioned girls are taking their lunch so I have to again wait. Decided to take the service today whatever it takes. After almost 30-40 minutes he showed me 3 girls, not so great. 1 girl was smiling at me, but she was not that great. Girls left and I was confused for choice. Asked Anna to decide the girl who gives good service and mentioned the name of the girl Bobby in black dress. Then he mentioned the menu instantly. I didn't understood a single word.

Went to other room and the girl came in and she started undressing herself and asked me to do the same. Boy asked for condom but I always take with me. Came on bed and started feeling her. Asked for DFK she denied. Went to suck her small tits, she denied. She was having clean body. So asked can I finger her, she denied. Then I got angry and told her that I will complain to Anna. She said OK. Wear our clothes and went to Anna. Explained him the situation and he again started explaining his menu. Then I realized that the girl was doing the same as the condition at Anna's Den.

Those who doesn't know, in 1350 rs, 2 shots,. If you ask for CBJ consider it as 1 shot. No kiss, no tit suck etc.

Now we are back in room, undressed and get back to business. Asked her for CBJ. She does it only for couple of minutes only. Asked her to continue but she said that's it. Then inserted her in Missy and finished. I was so unsatisfied that I wear my clothes and left the place.

I was thinking if I could have selected the girl who was smiling at me. Alas.

As earlier said, this place is just to unload in desperate situation only.

Do not expect anything good unless you have some luck.

I wrote this big FR to make aware other members about this place and the services you get here.

Play safe,

Class Man

Class Man
03-14-15, 11:47
Try Sgr Lodge Balagi Nagar.Can anybody please explain in detail about the location and the service we get with charges etc.

May be you can send details in PM.

Class Man.

Class Man
03-14-15, 12:04
Hot her add on Locanto and contaced on what's app but she hasn't picked my call yet. So don't know exactly who's on that side male or female. But got a pics on what's app claming independent at Vimanagar. 5 K for ST and 12 for night but I rejected both and told 7 K for LT.Even I have received below images of same girl.

She mentioned 6 k for St.

I guess she operates from Viman Nagar.

Does anybody through some light if services are availed?

Class Man

PimpleSFun
03-14-15, 12:46
Guys,

Any place that offers Body 2 Body Massage / Soapy Massage / Nuru Massage in Pune?

Really missing the fun in Malaysia & Thailand.

Any pointers will be great help.

Thanks in advance.

Hdogg44
03-14-15, 16:07
Friends,

Was there any major shake up at KP? I've returned to Pune after a month, however most of my trusted SPs are not reachable on their numbers. Any updates on this will be appreciated.

Mirza Ghaleeb
03-14-15, 16:12
As far as I know, Lonavla is not so active. This is a off season, so you can get hotels / lodges at cheaper rate.

You need to take "parcel" from Pune or Mumbai.

Hey Seniors, planning to take a break from work and relax for a weekend at Lonavala. Any pointers would be appreciated. Happy to return favor.

Machine9
03-14-15, 19:01
Hey guys,

I've been following this brotherhood for a while now and decided to take up a subscription. Looking forward to some contacts.

Cheers!

Mndena
03-15-15, 02:55
Long time back I got contact for 'K'artiki aka sarika. Number ending with 486. This number seams discontinued I guess. If anybody has visited her recently then please pm her new contact & her service.

Hdogg44
03-15-15, 04:14
Friends,

Just wanted to let the community know that K spa about which I had written earlier is green for FS. I had been pursuing a very young chic there who is in her 20's. Last week was my 6th visit, and had booked for 90 minutes. After a satisfying bum massage went for the kill. After a good 15 minutes of DFK and stripping her to her birthday suit I went for DATY and had the young lass begging for more. She gave me a great BBBJ and I entered her in mish. She rode me like a pro and finished in doggie. Promised to take her out for an all night. I don't have PM so will not be able to share the name. Intent of the FR is to let guys know that scoring at K spa is definitely possible.

Oracle Orfun
03-15-15, 07:23
Done. Check your PM.Hi,

I registered today and in Pune for the first time. Can you please PM me too the details.

Looking for some constructive mongering today. Any help and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I am living close to KP.

Should I try HL SPA?

Greetings,

Jackson

Pcock
03-15-15, 16:49
Friends,

Just wanted to let the community know that K spa about which I had written earlier is green for FS. I had been pursuing a very young chic there who is in her 20's. Last week was my 6th visit, and had booked for 90 minutes. After a satisfying bum massage went for the kill. After a good 15 minutes of DFK and stripping her to her birthday suit I went for DATY and had the young lass begging for more. She gave me a great BBBJ and I entered her in mish. She rode me like a pro and finished in doggie. Promised to take her out for an all night. I don't have PM so will not be able to share the name. Intent of the FR is to let guys know that scoring at K spa is definitely possible.And what were the damages? Do you think a first timer will be able to get some action?

Gangaram
03-15-15, 19:20
As far as I know, Lonavla is not so active. This is a off season, so you can get hotels / lodges at cheaper rate.

You need to take "parcel" from Pune or Mumbai.I had started my mongering from Lonavla and yes it's fact that Lonavla is dry but safe for actions better you take parcel from Pune as its cheaper then Mumbai and convenient too. I had an SP who can get you Russians inde MILF etc at your budget at your doorsteps can't help you as I still not hot subscription.

DakuOnline
03-16-15, 01:28
I contacted her and she told me that she just got baby a month back.

Hi guys,

Her body was clean and fair. While looking at boobs, it was good. Took her in my arm and was pressing those boobs. It was really soft and big. Slide her on bed and was busy sucking those. She was moaning. Then tried to go for DATY, but she was smelling bad like she got fucked just before. Canceled DATY. Then she went for BBJ, it was not so great..

SecretAdmirs5
03-16-15, 02:30
Friends,

Just wanted to let the community know that K spa about which I had written earlier is green for FS.Hey buddy,

Is it possible to share the name of the spa via PM.

Thanks

Rusty3320
03-16-15, 03:16
Generally I visit Pune for mongering. Tried few MPs earlier, one near Citypride satara road & one on FC road. But it was long time.

Came to know about Laxmi road MP in some of forums here. So decided to find out.

It was quite hot afternoon & I had to walk from ABC to find exact place.

This is near BOI on Laxmi road. There is one small lane at left near BOI ATM. Went inside. Asked one shopkeeper. Some Saree shop, he told its on 4th floor.

No lift. Climbed big steps to the fourth floor. Was quite tired in walking in hot sun, so when I entered the parlor. Guy there offered me water.

Showed 4 girls. One was receptionist. Paid 500 as entry charges. All other 4 gals were not so good. Okay type. But this receptionist was fair and good looking. May be 26-28 yrs.

Her name is Sweety. May be fake name. So selected her.

Went inside. She asked for massage. Asked her cream massage. I wanted to relax for few minutes.

Then She asked for extra service. After some bargain, fixed for 600 . It included DFK, BBBJ, Body 2 body massage.

She was very active. First started really deep kissing. Got me in mood.

Then started massaging me with her body. Her boobies are awesome. Big. Like mango types.

Massaged my whole body from toes to head with her swinging boobs. Man. Then I sucked those two birds for 10 minutes. Then she started BJ. Asked her to sit in 69, so I was spanking and fingering her from behind.

Fingered her deep. She was quite moaning. Then again started some kissing & boob pressing. She is friendly & if you make her excited. She gives good service.

Then again started CBJ. It was bliss. Finally I finished in her mouth. In condom though.

Overall good for money experience.

Girl - 6/10

Total damage 1100 + 100 rs tip.

Hdogg44
03-16-15, 04:01
Hey bro,

Damages were 2 k at the counter and 3 k for the girl. IMHO, the trend with Thai gals is that the women in their late 30's and above are not that sexually active and are very manipulative. One needs to go to the younger babes who are open to some fun in and outside the spa. I have been regular with most of the Thai spas and have seen this pattern. And have scored at all these spas. So you won't get laid the first time for sure unless you are a guy who will make their pussies stir, but then why would one hunt at the spas? There are many more hunting grounds.

And what were the damages? Do you think a first timer will be able to get some action?

Class Man
03-16-15, 04:01
I contacted her and she told me that she just got baby a month back.Hey buddy,

Please confirm that mobile no. Ends with 130.

I can't confirm what you are saying. Because it can be recognized if the lady is 5-6 months pregnant. And I met her 3-4 months back.

Class Man.

Class Man
03-16-15, 04:05
Just realized that, I have been promoted to senior member.

I guess the benefit is the report gets uploaded immediately.

Other seniors, please help me to understand what are the other benefits.

Class Man.

LivingForSex
03-16-15, 04:37
Dear Hdogg,

An humble request not to share much details over PM's about this instance.

Last time Jenny was over flooded with desperate mongers. The Pointer mentioned below is much enough for regulars to guess which SPA you are talking off.

Just my two cents from preventing rates to be jacked up.

BTW I am currently writing this from land of FKK and hope to meet you some time soon in any clubs here.

P.S. : I am not against sharing contacts with anybody. Only thing that want to do is to keep the desperados' at bay.

Lets wait for the things to settled down and enjoy one by one.

Cheers and Happy Mongering!

Friends,

Just wanted to let the community know that K spa about which I had written earlier is green for FS. I had been pursuing a very young chic there who is in her 20's. Last week was my 6th visit, and had booked for 90 minutes. After a satisfying bum massage went for the kill. After a good 15 minutes of DFK and stripping her to her birthday suit I went for DATY and had the young lass begging for more. She gave me a great BBBJ and I entered her in mish. She rode me like a pro and finished in doggie. Promised to take her out for an all night. I don't have PM so will not be able to share the name. Intent of the FR is to let guys know that scoring at K spa is definitely possible.

Mndena
03-16-15, 04:39
Generally I visit Pune for mongering. Tried few MPs earlier, one near Citypride satara road & one on FC road. But it was long time.

Came to know about Laxmi road MP in some of forums here. So decided to find out.

Girl - 6/10

Total damage 1100 + 100 rs tip.I am frequent visitor of this MP & never paid such a lower price. You set a benchmark. Will follow from next time thanks. Keep it up.

MDave1981
03-16-15, 06:07
Good review.

I would like to visit this parlour.

Can someone give directions? With landmarks.

This is near BOI on Laxmi road. There is one small lane...

SmartVvarma
03-16-15, 06:45
Long time back I got contact for 'K'artiki aka sarika. Number ending with 486. This number seams discontinued I guess. If anybody has visited her recently then please pm her new contact & her service.Hi Buddy,

I spoke to her couple of months ago. She said she is pregnant and not active for the time being. Not sure about current status though!

Play Safe!!

Kiran1411
03-16-15, 09:09
Hello folks,

I cleared my inbox. Just FYI. Had got a few notifications.

Bye

Shubhko
03-16-15, 09:55
Hello friends,

I am a frequent visitor of this forum. But I created an account very recently. I want to activate my PM but what I came to know is CC is a must to do so.

I don't use a CC. I seek help from any senior member who could pay through his CC. I will deposit the amount to his account before he uses his CC for me. I guess PM is worth Rs 2000. I will deposit Rs. 2000 to any willing helper and then he should use his CC for my PM activation.

Is it possible? Please guide.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=custompages_subscriptions&title=Subscription%20Membership%20Details%20and%20FAQ

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/subscriptions.php?#subscriptionbymail

Thanks,

Jackson

Superman991
03-16-15, 12:58
In my previous FR I posted few pics just to know if anyone had tried them. Got a pm frm senior that she's good so went for blue girl on last to last Sunday.

Tried few nos provided by hammer but they didn't respond well. Dunno why?

Called this SP who had blue girl went to the place as per advice on call. Showed 3 gals. 3000,4000,6000. Blue one was for 6 k. Negotiated to 5. 5 k. Went in. She was kinda tired. I was actually high on hope but got disappointed. Started fondling. She was moaning but that was fake. In 10 minutes told me to remove clothes. Asked for DFK. Denied. Put condi asked for BJ. CBJ on menu. Got hard went in doggy. She on top. While she was on top she thought I will cum. But I wanted more. She was like enuf accha nai lagta hai? I was like WTF. Came quickly after miss paid 200 tip and went.

But one thing she did cum. Maybe she enjoyed.

Rate card.

Service 5/10.

Girl 6/10.

Boobs are good but saggy.

Cost 5900.

WIR: Nope. I want someone who does DFK. My first exp was with Zoya so didn't get DFK. Grr.

Going to try Neha Aundh / Baner.

Cheers.

SattPatt
03-16-15, 14:12
Hi guys,

Has anybody had experience with proactive girl? A girl who calls you to check your availability, as she needs fun? I'm lucky to know such girl, ready to share the contact.

SattPatt

PimpleSFun
03-16-15, 14:32
Decided to get myself a nice massage and hence called up and fixed appointment for 4 pm. My work got over early and hence called. The guy at reception booked me on 3:30 slot. Reached there 15 minutes earlier.

Was greeted by a nice Thai lady and she took me into the cabin with curtain. Her name was Ohm (well I never booked Ohm and got lucky to have her assigned).

Massage started (I had opted for Deep Tissue) and it was nice and hard massage. Just the way I like.

We chitchatted a bit and then she asked if I would like massage there. She asked for 2000 for massage and topless. I told her that until now I had got this in 1500; but she said 1500 with touching from outside only. I agreed for 2000. (I am real bad in negotiating).

Wow. It was just awesome and out of the world experience. I had visited HL 5-6 times earlier but this lady is just awesome! Her erotic massage with rimming made my day. I was fondling her boobs but she did not allow me to suck her nipples. I would have loved to suck her boobs while she did her massage. Came in 5 minutes and she helped cleaning.

After this was done; she continued and completed back and head massage.

Rating:

Therapist (look) : 7.

Boobs: 7 (better than most of thais; would have rated more if I would have got to suck them).

Massage: 12/10.

Damage:

Massage: 2000.

Extra: 2000.

WIR. Definitely yes. This time will book for her and also the room with door.

TheBestIndia
03-16-15, 17:02
Ohm is definitely the best there I have experienced. Please explain whether by rimming you mean with finger or with tongue? Because if its with tongue then its definitely worth the exp.

Also, next time please negotiate to under 1500.

One more point, the TL is not really worth it because there really is very little to explore.

Decided to get myself a nice massage and hence called up and fixed appointment for 4 pm. My work got over early and hence called. The guy at reception booked me on 3:30 slot. Reached there 15 minutes earlier.

Was greeted by a nice Thai lady and she took me into the cabin with curtain. Her name was Ohm (well I never booked Ohm and got lucky to have her assigned).

Massage started (I had opted for Deep Tissue) and it was nice and hard massage. Just the way I like.

We chitchatted a bit and then she asked if I would like massage there. She asked for 2000 for massage and topless. I told her that until now I had got this in 1500; but she said...

Hdogg44
03-16-15, 18:48
Sure bro, I have learnt my lesson the hard way. Will be careful for sure. That's great, where are you? I may be in Frankfurt early next month. If you are in Frankfurt area let me know, will be glad to help you with some great massage places. I guess you won't need help with FKK. The FKK forum on ISG is very informative.

Dear Hdogg,

An humble request not to share much details over PM's about this instance.

Last time Jenny was over flooded with desperate mongers. The Pointer mentioned below is much enough for regulars to guess which SPA you are talking off.

Just my two cents from preventing rates to be jacked up.

BTW I am currently writing this from land of FKK and hope to meet you some time soon in any clubs here.

P.S. : I am not against sharing contacts with anybody. Only thing that want to do is to keep the desperados' at bay.

Lets wait for the things to settled down and enjoy one by one.

Cheers and Happy Mongering!

JohnnyDrama07
03-16-15, 20:51
Fellow Mongers,

I hope a few members on the forum remember me. I was on a short trip to pune couple of months back and I am back in pune on this Friday and will be here till Sunday. I had a decent trip last time around thanks to the help from many members on this forum. Check my 3 Pune FR's for my experiences. I come to pune again with higher hopes and hopefully I can have an even better time than last time with help from you guys. Being from Hyderabad and having had very less and very bad experiences in Hyderabad, I am hoping pune will be my oasis.

Please share any good looking indie contacts or any Hi fi sp contact?

I am actually very eager to try a foreign babe. If you have any contacts on that front then I will be very grateful, but I guess its tough to get a foreign / CIS babe in pune?

Either way any good looking contacts are much much appreciated.

Thanks a ton guys.

LivingForSex
03-17-15, 04:30
Currently I am based in Ludenscheid, a very dry place for mongering. The closest city is Dortmund followed by Dusseldorf and Koln. I know Frankfurt is heaven for FKK, swinger clubs, Pascha etc.

Also being a regular visitor here since past five years, I have my own contacts to satisfy my urge. But unfortunately the Project that I am working on kills most of my time leaving hardly anything for self.

Currently its 4:30 a. M and I am already waiting for my CAB to pick me up for office.

BTW I am here until next month. Would be Attending a trade show in Hannover. Do PM me once you are here. I shall give you my local Mobile number here in Germany.

Till then.

Happy Mongering!

Cheers!

Sure bro, I have learnt my lesson the hard way. Will be careful for sure. That's great, where are you? I may be in Frankfurt early next month. If you are in Frankfurt area let me know, will be glad to help you with some great massage places. I guess you won't need help with FKK. The FKK forum on ISG is very informative.

Mndena
03-17-15, 04:40
In my previous FR I posted few pics just to know if anyone had tried them. Got a pm frm senior that she's good so went for blue girl on last to last Sunday.

Called this SP who had blue girl went to the place as per advice on call. Showed 3 gals. 3000,4000,6000. Blue one was for 6 k. Negotiated to 5. 5 k.
Rate card.

Service 5/10.

Girl 6/10.

Cost 5900.

WIR: Nope. I want someone who does DFK. My first exp was with Zoya so didn't get DFK. Grr.

Cheers.In my opinion 5900 for no DFK & only CBJ tht too for only 1 shot. Very expensive deal.

Kiran1411
03-17-15, 07:29
Right, for most Thai therapists, its not worth going for TL.

The kind of massage typical Thai ones give, HJ and feeling assets over the clothes does the job well.

Ohm is definitely the best there I have experienced. Please explain whether by rimming you mean with finger or with tongue? Because if its with tongue then its definitely worth the exp.

One more point, the TL is not really worth it because there really is very little to explore.

Praj4
03-17-15, 12:20
Based on. What's app pics sent by two SPs, decided to try first delhiwali NI at KP, though my experienced mind was telling me otherwise to shun these type of babes. Overall indie babes are not good at participatory sex as they come with a long list of dos and dont's. Especially would prevent full penetration in doggy style under pretext of pain. Some do not allow boobs sucking as it seems, it causes its distortion of shape. DFK is of course no no, which is understandable considering rampant swine flu in this part of country. Obviously these restrictions limit no of positions and therefore enjoyment! Therefore after 30 min of sexexercise, I gave up on Riya from Hariyana but now Delhi in favor of better opportunity with other.

Sp, Obviously I didn't have to pay any tips or promised room rent to the first SP, Rajesh at KP.

Looks-8/10,body-6/10 ,attitude-5/10 damage-5 k ac room included, however decent babe with good hygiene.

I therefore decided to try other other sp who maintains NE babes too. I picked a babe mostly from Tarai region of Nepal, though domiciled in Mumbai now, She had a cute face with typical slim body of my liking and was more DFK than previous, yet was ready for all positions except doggy, God knows why so many babes complain about doggy here. May be some sort of pelvic inflammatory condition which remains untreated causing this sort of pain!

Looks- 8/10 cute looking, body-8/10, attitude-7/10, damage- 5 k + 500 tip to babe including cost of place.

PimpleSFun
03-17-15, 12:38
It was with finger. Does she use tongue also? Any one who has got more than what I have mentioned??

I agree that I paid her 500 Rs more and that was purely because I assumed boob sucking was included (that has been the case with my previous encounters); however she denied - ,may be because it was my first time with her?

I will negotiate harder and keep the rates to 1500.

Mnaya
03-17-15, 13:10
I had saved the number. But has been switched off for weeks now. Does anyone have a contact of an indie in Hadapsar.

Below locanto link is of an Hadapsar indie Deepali.

Cheers!

Class Man.

PimpleSFun
03-17-15, 15:21
True. She looked very hot and so agreed for TL, but fondling from outside would have saved me 500 bucks. Will not let Johnny rule next time.

Right, for most Thai therapists, its not worth going for TL.

The kind of massage typical Thai ones give, HJ and feeling assets over the clothes does the job well.

SecretAdmirs5
03-17-15, 16:02
True. She looked very hot and so agreed for TL, but fondling from outside would have saved me 500 bucks. Will not let Johnny rule next time.For any spa (exceptions might be present) I would prefer only a HJ with some massage skills to your scrotum and tool with oil. 1 k if sufficient with the experience I have got till now.

Any other experiences are welcome.

Thanks

IchankItSaxsen
03-17-15, 18:34
I need one outcall in Ichalkaranji, its near Kolhapur. Does any member provide any lead.

Macmoh
03-18-15, 00:17
For any spa (exceptions might be present) I would prefer only a HJ with some massage skills to your scrotum and tool with oil. 1 k if sufficient with the experience I have got till now.

ThanksI completely agree with you bro. Caressing of the ass during the HJ is also a good sensation. If the therapist is good looking, just watching her face when getting a HJ is enjoyable (my personal view of course).

Cheers guys.

Ash 2020
03-18-15, 06:36
Anyone tried Nikita. Claim to be indi non professional. Number ends with 341.

Kiran1411
03-18-15, 07:34
Would definitely agree as well. I start off with 500 for extras and at times get laughed at. But it doesn't bother me anymore.

I have rarely paid more than 1000 bucks for extras (except 1 time when I paid 2 K, but that was for FS).

Also, I have stopped tipping additional if I take extras. I read people tipping even after extremely poor service (Spa or Indie or SP). That sets a bad precedent.

For any spa (exceptions might be present) I would prefer only a HJ with some massage skills to your scrotum and tool with oil. 1 k if sufficient with the experience I have got till now.

Thanks

Member #4440
03-18-15, 08:04
While searching on Locanto I came to add Riya come back to Pune. I contacted on given no she sent me her pics. She has a place on Singhgarh college road.

Let me know whose she. She told 3 K for ST and 12 K for night but I bargained to 7 k and agreed.

RickyHunts
03-18-15, 12:12
Hi everyone,

Have been regular visitor of this forum since last year. Decided to take a deep and take my first experience at SOS. Called SOS and requested for half an hour slot and got the slot immediately. They mentioned it would be a massage without oil and I didn't care less if it had oil included or not.

Walked into and was assigned a room and therapist followed quickly. Had high hopes of a beauty walking into the room, but to my dismay, it was 32+ aunty types female. Her massage was good. She asked me if I wanted a massage "there" to which I obliged. She quoted 2 k for TL and 1.5 for HJ. I negotiated and she agreed for 1 K.

She got some oil and touched my Johnny in such a way that I could barely keep my eyes open. He hand movement was so interesting that I could not hold on for more than a minute. I felt ashamed of not being able to hold on. Looks like I am turning into PE. Anyways. Overall it was thrilling experience and I enjoyed. May be next time, I will ask therapist to do HJ first.

Overall Damage was Rs. 900 + 1 K for HJ.

RickyHunts
03-18-15, 12:18
Hi Seniors,

Looking for some guidance.

I have recently received number of Neha from Vishrantwadi. I called her up to know the charges and she quoted 5 k + Extra for Lodging.

Are these charges reasonable? She also mentioned that she knows a Lodge we can go to. Would it be Safe to go that lodge? She mentioned that she would charge.

RS. 500 if I don't like her on seeing her.

Does anybody have her pic, Is he worth that price?

Thank you for guidance.

Safe mongering!

JazzyBoy
03-18-15, 13:26
While searching on Locanto I came to add Riya come back to Pune. I contacted on given no she sent me her pics. She has a place on Singhgarh college road.

Let me know whose she. She told 3 K for ST and 12 K for night but I bargained to 7 k and agreed.She is not an indy. Operates through a SP.

John Love19
03-18-15, 14:19

Let me know whose she. She told 3 K for ST and 12 K for night but I bargained to 7 k and agreed.Is good, but her breasts seems zoomed in photoshop, only one who tried her can give her rating.

But looks modified at first look itself.

JL.

Kiran1411
03-18-15, 14:49
Irrespective of Photoshop. Isn't 7 K or 8 K too steep for her?

Is good, but her breasts seems zoomed in photoshop, only one who tried her can give her rating.

But looks modified at first look itself.

JL

TheBestIndia
03-18-15, 17:53
Hi Seniors,

I have recently received number of Neha from Vishrantwadi. I called her up to know the charges and she quoted 5 k + Extra for Lodging.

Are these charges reasonable? She also mentioned that she knows a Lodge we can go to. Would it be Safe to go that lodge? She mentioned that she would charge.

Thank you for guidance.

Safe mongering!IMHO and as I posted in my earlier FRs Neha was quite mechanical with too little offered, though at a good price!

You can try her and then take her references (she has a few). The lodge seemed okay to me, and the charge is quite nominal at 700. They will ask for an ID though.

One tip: Try and bargain with her as much as possible, since she can at times offer multiple shots at a slight premium too. All the best, and post the FR!

Kunal14
03-18-15, 18:54
I contacted on given no she sent me 4 different pics. She has a place on Singhgarh college road.

Let me know whose she. She told 3.5 K for ST and 12 K for night.

Kunds123
03-18-15, 19:57
Done. Check your PM.Hi buddy,

Can you also PM me the details.

Bukka
03-19-15, 07:16
Hi Seniors,

Thank you for guidance.

Safe mongering!I'm all new here. Was going thru the posts, came across yours. I have tried Neha. She charged me 3000 for one hour. Service is OK not that great. Try to get down the rate,5000 is too much for her.

Bukka
03-19-15, 07:46
Am looking ass spanking fun. Who would you guys recommend for that?

Someone that does not mind getting kinky.

Would Smita be a good bet? Heard she is kind of fat but has a good ass.There is this independent girl called Nisha. She operates from Kondwa. Has her own place. And she does anal too.

Have fun.

Class Man
03-19-15, 10:08
One more option.

As per my opinion, Neha charges 3 k ST and 5 k for 2 shots. RTTF and you will know all details about her. She is also called black beauty.

She will be ready for 3 some also.

You can ask Pinky / Pooja from Vishrantwadi. She is her friend. Her charges are also same. Refer my post for details. She is younger and have fair looks.

So you get to spend 3 k + 3 k + 0. 7 k for hotel to have 3 some experience.

Cheers and enjoy.

Hi Seniors,

Thank you for guidance.

Safe mongering!

Rusty3320
03-19-15, 10:50
I am frequent visitor of this MP & never paid such a lower price. You set a benchmark. Will follow from next time thanks. Keep it up.Yes. I think with additional 300 I would got FS. Its value for money.

Badmash80
03-19-15, 12:50
Dear all,

I am new at this forum.

Last week I tried to find MP at Laxmi road, but not found.

If any body can give building name, its thankful.

Thanks

Macmoh
03-19-15, 12:55
One more option.

As per my opinion, Neha charges 3 k ST and 5 k for 2 shots. RTTF and you will know all details about her. She is also called black beauty.

You can ask Pinky / Pooja from Vishrantwadi. She is her friend. Her charges are also same. Refer my post for details. She is younger and have fair looks.

Cheers and enjoy.It is worthwhile to have a threesome only if the two girls are very good friends, otherwise it becomes very mechanical. I had this experience in the past.

Cheers

Macmoh
03-19-15, 13:11
Friends, there used to be a massage parlor in building on the road from University to Khadki, in a old building which had a wine shop at ground floor. Actually I had got that contact from the Times of India classifieds long back. Everything was available there. Massage as well as F. S. It was not very clean, but that was my first find in Pune and had no other option then. Has anyone been to it? It is a long time since I have been there now. Don't know whether it still exists. Can anyone inform?

Cheers

Member #4440
03-19-15, 13:54
Some guy's has taken no of Pinky *936 but never written FR or response of her.

Class Man
03-19-15, 14:43
If you are referring Pinky from Vishrantwadi with mob no. Ending 4130, I have shared contacts with many members after my FR but can't see any report here.

Some guy's has taken no of Pinky *936 but never written FR or response of her.

FuckSri
03-19-15, 18:07
A friend of mine asked for contacts in Pune. So I gave him Wanoware inde number. But then realized that it's been a while since someone posted something on her? Is she still active?

NeoCupid1
03-19-15, 20:53
Guys,

I am looking for some threesome -- FFM. With some indie girls (Not above 28). Any contacts someone can share?

Thanks

Member #4440
03-20-15, 02:12
No she is a different Pinky. 36 yrs old.

Hammer893
03-20-15, 06:13
Hey Superman,

Please let me know which SP did not reply well to your queries.

Also let me know the numbers that I had sent you. PM me.

Cheers.

Called this SP who had blue girl went to the place as per advice on call. Showed 3 gals. 3000,4000,6000. Blue one was for 6 k. Negotiated to 5. 5 k. Went in. She was kinda tired. I was actually high on hope but got disappointed. Started fondling. She was moaning but that was fake. In 10 minutes told me to remove clothes. Asked for DFK. Denied. Put condi asked for BJ. CBJ on menu. Got hard went in doggy. She on top. While she was on top she thought I will cum. But I wanted more. She was like enuf accha nai lagta hai? I was like WTF. Came quickly after miss paid 200 tip and went.

But one thing she did cum. Maybe she enjoyed.

Rate card.

Service 5/10.

Girl 6/10.

Cost 5900.

Cheers.

Macmoh
03-20-15, 08:59
Friends, I got a contact from locanto offering Nuru massage. It is in Hadapsar area. Has anyone tried it? Would like to have feedback.

Cheers

Mndena
03-20-15, 09:55
Friends, there used to be a massage parlor in building on the road from University to Khadki, in a old building which had a wine shop at ground floor. Actually I had got that contact from the Times of India classifieds long back. Everything was available there. Massage as well as F. S. It was not very clean, but that was my first find in Pune and had no other option then. Has anyone been to it? It is a long time since I have been there now. Don't know whether it still exists. Can anyone inform?

CheersCertainly I was searching MP near by khadaki area as it's very convenient location for me. Which wine shop you are talking about. There are few wine shops between Ambedkar chowk to khadaki railway station. It's called Bhaupatil road. Could you please provide more pointers to locate it. Or please PM me the exact location.

MysticMind
03-20-15, 12:51
I have been having her for 3 k every now and then. Last time after the deed when I made payment, she made face indicating that she was expecting more. Has any one started paying more than 3 k? Was not sure so still left with 3 k but it seemed like she was not happy.

If any one has good indie contact that gives good massage with extras, please do pm me. I'm trying to avoid MPs.

Kiran1411
03-20-15, 14:05
Yep, I heard she taking 4 K now.

I typically go for 2 sessions and still pay her the same (not visited her for some time now though).

I have been having her for 3 k every now and then. Last time after the deed when I made payment, she made face indicating that she was expecting more. Has any one started paying more than 3 k? Was not sure so still left with 3 k but it seemed like she was not happy.

If any one has good indie contact that gives good massage with extras, please do pm me. I'm trying to avoid MPs.

Macmoh
03-20-15, 14:42
Certainly I was searching MP near by khadaki area as it's very convenient location for me. Which wine shop you are talking about. There are few wine shops between Ambedkar chowk to khadaki railway station. It's called Bhaupatil road. Could you please provide more pointers to locate it. Or please PM me the exact location.Hi bro,

PM sent.

Newbee Joy
03-20-15, 14:45
That MP has been closed 4 years ago. It was diagonally opposite Ganesh temple. Definitely was a nice place.

Joy

Certainly I was searching MP near by khadaki area as it's very convenient location for me. Which wine shop you are talking about. There are few wine shops between Ambedkar chowk to khadaki railway station. It's called Bhaupatil road. Could you please provide more pointers to locate it. Or please PM me the exact location.

Newbee Joy
03-20-15, 15:02
The description of the girl matches Mona there, may be she is using new name. She likes to be fingered a lot and doesn't want us to stop until she cums. Very talkative. Fair and healthy. I had a full service session with her for Rs 1200/- few months ago.

Joy

This is near BOI on Laxmi road. There is one small lane at left near BOI ATM. Went inside. Asked one shopkeeper. Some Saree shop, he told its on 4th floor.

No lift. Climbed big steps to the fourth floor. Was quite tired in walking in hot sun, so when I entered the parlor. Guy there offered me water.

Showed 4 girls. One was receptionist. Paid 500 as entry charges. All other 4 gals were not so good. Okay type. But this receptionist was fair and good looking. May be 26-28 yrs.

Her name is Sweety. May be fake name. So selected her.

Went inside. She asked for massage. Asked her cream massage. I wanted to relax for few minutes.

Then She asked for extra service..

PimpleSFun
03-20-15, 16:47
Got contact of Veena from KP bhai. Buddy. Thanks for sharing!

I was in touch with Veena from around a week and today was lucky day. Decided to meet at 6:15 pm and I was there near KWadi flyover. Started calling her and her phone was switched off. Thought it would be KLPD. Decided to wait for 30 minutes and if call doesn't go through will call it a day.

After 20 minutes wait, I called and spoke with Veena. She said she is at doctor as she had fever and asked me to enter KWadi area and wait near marriage hall. I went and parked and wait started. She called me and asked my location & asked me to walk further and she followed me. At a turning she told me she was behind me and that was when I saw her.

Description: She is 30+ lady and typical house wife look with innocent face. She was wearing nice salwar suit. She is bit plump and her boob size is 36 the (saw on her Bra).

She took me to her place which is a 1 BHK apartment. Took me to the room and offered water. After drinking water she started removing her clothes and I followed her. Her skin is nice and soft and very nice and big boobs. She has nice round ass and completely shaved pussy. She make me lie down on the mattress and started kissing my chest and nipples. Then she started sucking johnny. She was bit softer and would have loved if she would have sucked bit hard. She licked the balls and all surrounding area. This continued for 15-20 minutes and then she put on condi and I entered her in Missy. Her sucking was so good that I ended in less than 10 minutes and was one of the best session that I had in recent times.

She asked to have johnny cleaned up so that second round can start. Waited for some time and then again the wonderful sucking started. It was again nice and erotic but johnny buy was too tiered. She said lets wait for some more time and then yet another sucking session. It was out of the world experience. Second round also was also nice.

Wore my clothes, thanked her and came outside.

Rating:

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 8/10 (nice but saggy boobs. Amazing nips).

Pussy: 7/10 (was not very tight and not very loose).

Attitude: 10/10 - willing to try and please the customer.

Damage: She quoted 5 k for one shot and 6 k for two. Agreed on 5. 5 k for two shots.

Condi: 20 rs (carried my own).

Chocolate: 150 rs (gave this to her as gift).

WIR. Need to try other options first. Will certainly when in mood of good BBBJ.

Mndena
03-20-15, 21:09
The description of the girl matches Mona there, may be she is using new name. She likes to be fingered a lot and doesn't want us to stop until she cums. Very talkative. Fair and healthy. I had a full service session with her for Rs 1200/- few months ago.

JoyI visited twice in last 2 weeks also 3 months back but Mona is missing. I heard from other lady that Mona has left the place temporarily. Don't know till when or may be never.

Macmoh
03-21-15, 01:44
That MP has been closed 4 years ago. It was diagonally opposite Ganesh temple. Definitely was a nice place.

JoyOh! 4 years! I thought I was there a couple of years ago. Time flies.

FunkySexy
03-21-15, 06:19
Dear friends,

Wish you all a happy gudi padwa!

Guys I am currently in pune for a day today. A humble request for contacts of a nice wg or a sp or a person that has or provides contacts of foreigners.

Have a Place so out call is also comfortable.

Please PM me.

Thanks and have a lovely weekend.

Regards.

FunkySexy.

JazzyBoy
03-21-15, 10:57
Got contact of Veena from KP bhai. Buddy. Thanks for sharing!

I was in touch with Veena from around a week and today was lucky day. Decided to meet at 6:15 pm and I was there near KWadi flyover. Started calling her and her phone was switched off. Thought it would be KLPD. Decided to wait for 30 minutes and if call doesn't go through will call it a day.

WIR. Need to try other options first. Will certainly when in mood of good BBBJ.Does her digits end with 2520?

AkashMal
03-21-15, 12:37
Hello guys,

I am not able to contact famous KP SP Rohit. Both of his cell number ends with 148 and 054 are not connecting. Please if anyone has his new number then please PM me.

Looking for quick reply guys.

Thanks

Sitting Duck
03-21-15, 13:31
Hello guys,

I am not able to contact famous KP SP Rohit. Both of his cell number ends with 148 and 054 are not connecting. Please if anyone has his new number then please PM me.

Looking for quick reply guys.

Thanks.Yes, I too haven't gotten any response from him on WA either since nearly a month ago.

IAmPlayboy512
03-21-15, 15:27
Number ends with 160.

Does her digits end with 2520?

Rahul2404
03-21-15, 19:15
Hi guys,

Please send me some link for SP's and MP's.

Rahul2404
03-21-15, 19:18
Yes, I too haven't gotten any response from him on WA either since nearly a month ago.If you have any contacts please PM me.

Greetings,

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Jackson

FunnyCreative1
03-21-15, 19:19
One more option.

Cheers and enjoy.Just to confirm if she is the same with digits ending 730? Also referred as Zoya?

PimpleSFun
03-22-15, 02:43
I have received many messages asking for Veena's contact. I have shared with 4-5 guys but seem all of them have contacted her.

Guys, please have patience. She seems to be new and if so much people will contact she will probably go underground.

She doesn't need any reference. Just chat with her on Whatsapp for some days and she would probably give a go-ahead.

I will stop sharing the number for now to avoid too much rush for Veena. Request the same to whom I have shared her contact.

Tut Li
03-22-15, 03:20
Yes, I too haven't gotten any response from him on WA either since nearly a month ago.His number ending with 456 is working.

Class Man
03-22-15, 06:21
She is the same digits ending with 730. You can find this on locanto also I guess.

Class Man.

Just to confirm if she is the same with digits ending 730? Also referred as Zoya?

AkashMal
03-22-15, 07:06
It seems most of the SP's are not working this month. Had a talk with few and they are saying that they are not working till month end.

Any one got same experience?

Pcock
03-22-15, 09:56
Can someone PM me her digits please?

JizzyB
03-22-15, 15:26
Yes bro. I got the same experience with few of my regular ones.

It seems most ofthe SP's are not working this month. Had a talk with few and they are saying that they are not working till month end.

Any one got same experience?

KenTheRockstar
03-22-15, 17:43
Since last month I've been pretty much active and had been banging a lot. Have had repeat sessions with Neha from aundh. Nothing specific to mention as usual good service.

After long time had session with Kavita from S'gad Road. Actually I do not go for repeat session with indies. But unfortunately when johnny rules, brain stop working and honestly did not had enough options. SP's in pune are really unbelieveble. Rates are spiked like anything. Session with Kavita is good. This time she took me to some location near s'gad Road in an isolated apt. Place was ok and safe. As soon as we went in room she removed her sari. She was on peticot and blouse. One thing I like about her is her boobs and dark nipple. Love to play with them. First session was done very quickly. I could not hold it for long. Second session was longer one. Wot is good with her. Did spanked her hard. She didn't mind that. Went for doggy. Tried to do anal as well. She was ok initially. But then later she could not take it. So went back to wot and then ended in missy. Overall session was good.

Ratings: overall attitude - 8/10, boobs - 9/10, charges - 3 k.

Session with Nilakshi: I could arrange a place in and'yan peth. Flat of my friend. Had called her the earlier day itself. So she was ready when I called her in afternoon. She arrived in 15 mins. She has getting plump. Could see her tummy though I read she is working out. She met like my girlfriend meeting after a long time. As usual bubbly talking and cool girl. We undressed and her famous boobs massage was great. I love the way she sucks the cock and kissing around it. I asked her if can cum in mouth. She denied to it. First session was good and not so early. Mostly missy and wot. Second session went for doggy. It was becoming difficult to take her that way. For some reason she was not comfortable in that position. So banged her sideways. It was good and I could also grab her boobs swaying while in motion. Overall session was good.

Ratings: overall attitude - 10/10, boobs - 9/10, charges - 3 k.

FunnyCreative1
03-22-15, 17:57
It seems most ofthe SP's are not working this month. Had a talk with few and they are saying that they are not working till month end.

Any one got same experience?Looks like we have to wait till the start of a new financial year.

KenTheRockstar
03-22-15, 20:17
I had posted about a girl in my neighbour whom I had met accidently on my terrace in awkward situation and then I also had groped her and had a dry hump with her consent. She had said she would like to go for a full session with me and so was I following her slowly. 2 weeks back we did meet and decided to do the program in my flat in afternoon. At noon the society is almost dead silent as no one around. I had left the door open and she hopped in. As soon as I closed the door both of us were kissing each other violently. It was most romantic moment. Finally we undressed each other and finally I could see her full nude. She is 23, was awesome beauty fair with medium boobs. Had pubic hair on her pussy which were very soft. She had never shaved it. Was kissing her all over. Was fingering her in while kissing and she was already wet and moaning like anything. That was driving me crazy. She had my tool in her hand and was stroking it. I asked her to suck it deep. She did it and in a min stopped. I was very much excited so had almost started cumming which she tasted. I could not hold it anymore so wanted to put in my cock. But she was reluctant to that and was pushing me away. I asked her what happend and she was nervous for this act. She was not ready so even I did not forced her for it. It was her first time for sure. Suddenly she started crying like anything and I could not pacify her. I did explained her that we have done nothing other than getting nude, kissing and touching each other. Somehow she stopped crying and left after some time. It was total KLPD and moreover had the fear of opening this thing in the society. From past 2 weeks I haven't heard about anything in the society but this is definitely a lesson learned. Never ever go a freebee even if you believe atmost in one. We never know what would she think and what would be the outcome. It is better to pay extra for SP girl or any indie. Atleast you can say I've paid you.

Pcock
03-22-15, 20:23
I had posted about a girl in my neighbour whom I had met accidently on my terrace in awkward situation and then I also had groped her and had a dry hump with her consent. She had said she would like to go for a full session with me and so was I following her slowly. 2 weeks back we did meet and decided to do the program in my flat in afternoon. At noon the society is almost dead silent as no one around. I had left the door open and she hopped in. As soon as I closed the door both of us were kissing each other violently. It was most romantic moment. Finally we undressed each other and finally I could see her full nude. She is 23, was awesome beauty fair with medium boobs. Had pubic hair on her pussy which were very soft. She had never shaved it. Was kissing her all over. Was fingering her in while kissing and she was already wet and moaning like anything. That was driving me crazy. She had my tool in her hand and was stroking it. I asked her to suck it deep. She did it and in a min stopped. I was very much excited so had almost started cumming which she tasted. I could not hold it anymore so wanted to put in my cock. But she was reluctant to that and was pushing me away. I asked her what happend and she was nervous for this act. She was not ready so even I did not forced her for it. It was her first time for sure. Suddenly she started crying like anything and I could not pacify her. I did explained her that we have done nothing other than getting nude, kissing and touching each other. Somehow she stopped crying and left after some time. It was total KLPD and moreover had the fear of opening this thing in the society. From past 2 weeks I haven't heard about anything in the society but this is definitely a lesson learned. Never ever go a freebee even if you believe atmost in one. We never know what would she think and what would be the outcome. It is better to pay extra for SP girl or any indie. Atleast you can say I've paid you.Dude,

I would say wrong conclusion. She is willing. Only a bit scared. You just have to go easy. Hope unr good at talking. Nurture a relationship. She will ease up and open up. Trust me. Try it out. And don't be in a hurry. Invaluable asset.

TrueTeller
03-22-15, 20:25
Please PM me the numbers of both thanks, also welcome other contacts.

Since last month I've been pretty much active and had been banging a lot. Have had repeat sessions with Neha from aundh. Nothing specific to mention as usual good service.

After long time had session with Kavita from S'gad Road. Actually I do not go for repeat session with indies. But unfortunately when johnny rules, brain stop working and honestly did not had enough options. SP's in pune are really unbelieveble. Rates are spiked like anything. Session with Kavita is good. This time she took me to some location near s'gad Road in an isolated apt. Place was ok and safe. As soon as we went in room she removed her sari. She was on peticot and blouse. One thing I like about her is her boobs and dark nipple. Love to play with them. First session was done very quickly. I could not hold it for long. Second session was longer one. Wot is good with her. Did spanked her hard. She didn't mind that. Went for doggy. Tried to do anal as well. She was ok initially. But then later she could not take it. So went back to wot and then ended in missy. Overall session was good.

Ratings: overall attitude - 8/10, boobs - 9/10, charges - 3 k..

Macmoh
03-23-15, 08:29
I had posted about a girl in my neighbour whom I had met accidently on my terrace in awkward situation and then I also had groped her and had a dry hump with her consent. She had said she would like to go for a full session with me and so was I following her slowly. 2 weeks back we did meet and decided to do the program in my flat in afternoon. At noon the society is almost dead silent as no one around. I had left the door open and she hopped in. As soon as I closed the door both of us were kissing each other violently. It was most romantic moment. Finally we undressed each other and finally I could see her full nude. She is 23, was awesome beauty fair with medium boobs. Had pubic hair on her pussy which were very soft. She had never shaved it. Was kissing her all over. Was fingering her in while kissing and she was already wet and moaning like anything. That was driving me crazy. She had my tool in her hand and was stroking it. I asked her to suck it deep. She did it and in a min stopped. I was very much excited so had almost started cumming which she tasted. I could not hold it anymore so wanted to put in my cock. But she was reluctant to that and was pushing me away. I asked her what happend and she was nervous for this act. She was not ready so even I did not forced her for it. It was her first time for sure. Suddenly she started crying like anything and I could not pacify her. I did explained her that we have done nothing other than getting nude, kissing and touching each other. Somehow she stopped crying and left after some time. It was total KLPD and moreover had the fear of opening this thing in the society. From past 2 weeks I haven't heard about anything in the society but this is definitely a lesson learned. Never ever go a freebee even if you believe atmost in one. We never know what would she think and what would be the outcome. It is better to pay extra for SP girl or any indie. Atleast you can say I've paid you.Buddy,

Since you are doing this in the terrace of your society, please be careful. Use the terrace to just talk it out and arrange a meeting elsewhere, some safe place. Just my piece of advice.

Cheers

Ani326
03-23-15, 08:32
Please PM me the numbers of both thanks, also welcome other contacts.Please PM me the digits.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

KenTheRockstar
03-23-15, 11:38
Not exactly a wrong conclusion because it is a big risk if she opens up wrong with her family and in society. I've been very patient from past 2 months and quite better in talking. Thats how I could get her in bed naked. I will wait for her to turn in now and absolutely no moves from my end.

Dude,

I would say wrong conclusion. She is willing. Only a bit scared. You just have to go easy. Hope unr good at talking. Nurture a relationship. She will ease up and open up. Trust me. Try it out. And don't be in a hurry. Invaluable asset.

Mnaya
03-23-15, 14:33
Don't bother. It's the same one above market.

Friends, I got a contact from locanto offering Nuru massage. It is in Hadapsar area. Has anyone tried it? Would like to have feedback.

Cheers

PuneriBoka
03-23-15, 14:45
Had a nice session with Riya today.

Got reference from Sr. Monger. In all good session in 2.5 k.

Girl: short night and clean face, tanned white complexion, avg boobs but round and nice racks.

Looking like MP girl.

Service_ lip kiss, BBBJ, FS in all except doggy.

Cost_ 2.5 k + 0.5 k hotel.

Can negotiate for 2 shots in 3.5 k.

Open to come at your place.

TheBestIndia
03-23-15, 15:39
Nice to read this FR about Kavita. Planning to try her next month, any suggestions or must dos? You mentioned she allowed anal too, did she not do it because of pain or some other reason? Am into anal so wanted to know the chances of it with her.

Also does she allow anal fingering?

Would be happy with these if she is into these.

After long time had session with Kavita from S'gad Road. Actually I do not go for repeat session with indies. But unfortunately when johnny rules, brain stop working and honestly did not had enough options. SP's in pune are really unbelieveble. Rates are spiked like anything. Session with Kavita is good. This time she took me to some location near s'gad Road in an isolated apt. Place was ok and safe. As soon as we went in room she removed her sari. She was on peticot and blouse. One thing I like about her is her boobs and dark nipple. Love to play with them. First session was done very quickly. I could not hold it for long. Second session was longer one. Wot is good with her. Did spanked her hard. She didn't mind that. Went for doggy. Tried to do anal as well. She was ok initially. But then later she could not take it. So went back to wot and then ended in missy. Overall session was good..

AngelHunk
03-23-15, 17:57
I had good time with her at a place in KP.

AH.

Anyone tried Nikita. Claim to be indi non professional. Number ends with 341.

FunnyCreative1
03-23-15, 19:23
Friends,

Read reviews about her but not able to make a call on her. Can someone advise if the costing of 6 k for 1 hour is worth the service? Anyone has her pic?

Thank you and looking forward for a friendly advise.

Pcock
03-23-15, 20:19
Not exactly a wrong conclusion because it is a big risk if she opens up wrong with her family and in society. I've been very patient from past 2 months and quite better in talking. Thats how I could get her in bed naked. I will wait for her to turn in now and absolutely no moves from my end.Well then you are the best judge. Go ahead. Patience is the key. If you succeed then it will be a wonderful thing.

KenTheRockstar
03-24-15, 10:46
Initially she did not resist but later she had pains so stopped the act. Not sure if she loves to go for it.

Nice to read this FR about Kavita. Planning to try her next month, any suggestions or must dos? You mentioned she allowed anal too, did she not do it because of pain or some other reason? Am into anal so wanted to know the chances of it with her.

Also does she allow anal fingering?

Would be happy with these if she is into these.

Ciarans
03-24-15, 13:59
Friends,

Read reviews about her but not able to make a call on her. Can someone advise if the costing of 6 k for 1 hour is worth the service? Anyone has her pic?

Thank you and looking forward for a friendly advise.She is a bit chubby, good looking & good upper. Does she provide value for money. Depends on how you see it. I get calls from my SP, for 6 k he gives me some great choice. The thing with this one though is she is ready almost for everything. So take a bite, no harm as such.

Bond Bond
03-24-15, 14:30
Halo!!

Have been away for a few weeks and just logged in. To all those who seek her digits. A friend of mine took her for night and it was a disaster. She is now arrogant and all nakhras. Only two shots for full night and only in miss. Asked for auto fare to and fro + tips. Wtf.

Well his is what happens when we flock around these girls too much. Well if there are any FR's in the last few days. I haven't seem them yet.

Cheers.

Jasmpat
03-24-15, 14:56
Pal this is what happens when she knows she is in demand. Avoid her for some months and then she will realize her demand has gone down. May be later in desperation she will cut down the damages and also give better service.

Halo!!

Have been away for a few weeks and just logged in. To all those who seek her digits. A friend of mine took her for night and it was a disaster. She is now arrogant and all nakhras. Only two shots for full night and only in miss. Asked for auto fare to and fro + tips. Wtf.

Well his is what happens when we flock around these girls too much. Well if there are any FR's in the last few days. I haven't seem them yet.

Cheers.

Macmoh
03-24-15, 15:10
Don't bother. It's the same one above market.Did not get you bro. What do you exactly mean by don't bother? Do you mean not worth or what? Please clarify.

Cheers

Hdogg44
03-24-15, 19:24
Bro this is the same sad place at Mantri market. I've been to many MPs in Mumbai but this one takes the cake. Very sad place with awful sad girls.

Don't bother. It's the same one above market.