PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Member #4440
03-25-15, 01:45
Let me know here is anyone fro8 m Golden Palm society Wakad.

RjToons
03-25-15, 07:59
I came to know from one friend about this pro. Booked her for night and guys it was one of the most memorable night (off course we did not sleep for whole night). Unfortunately that was her last night in Pune. She came from Dubai to cater few of her customers in Pune & Mumbai. I came to know, she regularly visits India once or twice a month. She is perfect pro man.

She came to hotel at around 9 pm, she had small peg and then we were in shower, bath tub etc. I could not stop fondling her body / boobs / booty, it was smooth soft and gentle. I fucked her 4 times till morning 9 . It was awesome guys. Every thing is perfect.

Look - 10/10 (beauty, presentable in 5 star hotels).

Body - 10/10.

Boobs - 100/10.

Pussy - 9/10.

Service - 100/10 (did not sleep for whole night and till morning same passion even for 4th FS; knows what MAN wants).

Charges - 2. 5 L / night.

Cheers,

RJ

Mnaya
03-25-15, 09:25
Did not get you bro. What do you exactly mean by don't bother? Do you mean not worth or what? Please clarify.

CheersHdogg said it. The girls there can't even spell Nuru. Its false advertising.

Mnaya
03-25-15, 09:28
You paid 250,000 INR for the night?

I came to know from one friend about this pro. Booked her for night and guys it was one of the most memorable night (off course we did not sleep for whole night). Unfortunately that was her last night in Pune. She came from dubai to cater few of her customers in Pune & Mumbai. I came to know, she regularly visits India once or twice a month. She is perfect pro man.

She came to hotel at around 9 pm, she had small peg and then we were in shower, bath tub etc. I could not stop fondling her body / boobs / booty, it was smooth soft and gentle. I fucked her 4 times till morning 9 . It was awesome guys. Every thing is perfect.

Body - 10/10.

Boobs - 100/10.

Pussy - 9/10.

Service - 100/10 (did not sleep for whole night and till morning same passion even for 4th FS; knows what MAN wants).

Cheers,

RJ.

DesiDilruba
03-25-15, 09:31
Hi,

Am from Mumbai and coming to line next week. Looking for some contacts. SP or indie both fine.

I tried reaching to some SPs but they are quoting prices above 20 k for full night. My budget is 10 k for night. Can anyone provide good indie or SP contact in that range?

Location is line is not a problem.

In terms of service, I am looking for full GFE and more foreplay than positions.

Thanks in advance, in return, I can help you with Mumbai scene.

DD

Mumbai Guy
03-25-15, 09:54
Are you serious?? 2. 5 L is an awful lot of money to screw one girl.

Maybe it's ok withyou but I doubt how many guys here have that kind of mongering budget. As for me, with that kind of money I would rather make two trips to Thailand and screw to my cock's content. A good looking pro girl costs 4-5000 THB for the night. In 25000 THB (50000 INR) you can get the best of the best hooker and have a great PSE with no holes barred.

Anyway to each his own. Good luck and happy mongering.

MG.

I came to know from one friend about this pro. Booked her for night and guys it was one of the most memorable night (off course we did not sleep for whole night). Unfortunately that was her last night in Pune. She came from dubai to cater few of her customers in Pune & Mumbai. I came to know, she regularly visits India once or twice a month. She is perfect pro man.

Body - 10/10.

Boobs - 100/10.

Pussy - 9/10.

Cheers,

RJ.

ShamSagar
03-25-15, 13:14
Its too much risky, if you happen to a married person, then you may loose everything cannot defend your self positively, for a bachelor it may be a little less risky.

NO one can say, if some one comes to know, the girl will never except she approached, it may ruin your life.

Pay more, or have an affair, fee bees can be dangerous.

Best of luck.

Not exactly a wrong conclusion because it is a big risk if she opens up wrong with her family and in society. I've been very patient from past 2 months and quite better in talking. Thats how I could get her in bed naked. I will wait for her to turn in now and absolutely no moves from my end.

TheBestIndia
03-25-15, 14:59
Visited hl today as I was in mood for some pampering and fun. Unfortunately couldn't get ohm as she was busy in another session. Took the other one and the massage experience was superb, but the HJ was pretty average!

Mental note taken and for all mongers: please do not take the other girl (don't know her name), please opt for ohm.

Damage: 2 k + 1 k HJ.

Nothing else on offer!

Would anyone else know of any better spa with extras?

RjToons
03-25-15, 15:21
Are you serious?? 2. 5 L is an awful lot of money to screw one girl.

Maybe it's ok withyou but I doubt how many guys here have that kind of mongering budget. As for me, with that kind of money I would rather make two trips to Thailand and screw to my cock's content. A good looking pro girl costs 4-5000 THB for the night. In 25000 THB (50000 INR) you can get the best of the best hooker and have a great PSE with no holes barred.

Anyway to each his own. Good luck and happy mongering.

MG.I agree that 2.5 L is too much for night, but after looking at her I could not control my little guy and brain stopped working.

FunnyCreative1
03-25-15, 15:47

Body - 10/10.

Boobs - 100/10.

Pussy - 9/10.

Cheers,

RJ.Well of course it is too much money but why to think if you had a great time.

FunnyCreative1
03-25-15, 15:50
Dude,

She has been discussed many times on this forum. Please RTFF and you will find what you are looking for.

She does not usually negotiate and many seniors have already said she is worth the price.

Best luck and do post your FR.Planning to fix up a timeslot next week. Will post the FR. Thank you for the details.

Macmoh
03-25-15, 16:22
Bro this is the same sad place at Mantri market. I've been to many MPs in Mumbai but this one takes the cake. Very sad place with awful sad girls.Thank you brother. You saved my trip to Mantri market. This forum rocks!

Cheers

Member #4440
03-25-15, 17:29
Let me know does any one have experience of getting free sex in offer against purchase order to some firm whose owner is lady. Means offered a free sex by marketing or trader in return to purchase order in company.

Superman991
03-25-15, 18:59
Has Kavita stopped her services or need special reference?

Pcock
03-26-15, 02:56
Friends,

Read reviews about her but not able to make a call on her. Can someone advise if the costing of 6 k for 1 hour is worth the service? Anyone has her pic?

Thank you and looking forward for a friendly advise.If you consider hygiene. Locality. No hurry. And English speaking girl. She would be worth 4 k. Stretch a bit. 5 k. 6 is too. Much. Ask 4 she will agree.

Pcock
03-26-15, 03:33
Planning to fix up a timeslot next week. Will post the FR. Thank you for the details.She is a BBW but fat.

Pcock
03-26-15, 03:39
Based on RTFF visited the spa. Allotted yen by default. Pretty babe. I neglected the disposables. She was quite fine with that. And then the massage. Massage was just about OK. I think ohm in HL is twice as good at message. But she I went in for a TL and HJ I felt yen balanced out in the other department. And a good head massage to top it up.

Boobs- 9/10 p small but firm.

Body- 9/10

Attitude- 9/10

Damages. 1800+2 k.

A bit high.

But I think I will stick to HL.

Planning to try out Kin spa. Any advise anyone?

Pcock
03-26-15, 03:42
All SP's barring a few. All MPs except 4-5 have gone out of circulation. MP shut down till 4 Apr I was told. On phone. LE visible. In town too. What's up?

KenTheRockstar
03-26-15, 09:51
AH, can you share Nikita's digits with me. I don't see your pm active.

Ken.

I had good time with her at a place in KP.

AH.

HornyBoyForU
03-26-15, 10:00
A pic along with the post would be icing on the cake.

Body - 10/10.

Boobs - 100/10.

Pussy - 9/10.

Cheers,

RJ.

TheBestIndia
03-26-15, 14:27
All SP's barring a few. All MPs except 4-5 have gone out of circulation. MP shut down till 4 Apr I was told. On phone. LE visible. In town too. What's up?I noticed and observed the same, also had posted the same earlier on Pune forum, but that post is somehow vanished from the forum (will contact admin separately for that).

Anyway have been observing this increased LE for last few days. Also one new contact from locanto asked me whereabouts and then said 'sorry we do not have service available'.

Hope things get back to normal soon.

Sen Sex
03-26-15, 15:13
Went to a MP near Swargate (above hotel Panchami) where I used to get good service from a girl named Salkshi and found it to be closed. Then visited another MP in Sohrab Hall which also was closed.

So looks like all MPs are either temporarily closed or permenantly moved to some other address.

SecretAdmirs5
03-26-15, 15:35
All SP's barring a few. All MPs except 4-5 have gone out of circulation. MP shut down till 4 Apr I was told. On phone. LE visible. In town too. What's up?Its not only because of year ending. There is some different reason to it which I came to know via some sources. Hopefully you all have seen the news about Kirkitwadi on Sinhgadh road. LE had raided 2 days back. Caught the main man. He has connections with many around VN and other areas. Thts the problem.

P.S.: I had also tried one item at the said location in Kirkitwadi. Have in one of my post. Do check.

Thanks. Views open to all.

PuneriBoka
03-26-15, 15:56
After my earlier FR about her, my inbox is full with requests for her details and its still going on. I have shared her details with few on FIFO basis. I would like to request all of you to have some patience for getting her in bed otherwise it will again creat a Girl-in-demand-attitude.

She didn't even picked up my calls today. Other mongers might have faced similar experience and they might have felt cheated by me.

Guys please relax for few days and show some patience. Don't raise her limits and arrogance.

By the way almost all MPs are closed expect near BOI laxmi Rd.

Indies are not picking up call or beyond connectivity so remaining options will raise their bars so be aware. Negotiate hard.

PB

TheBestIndia
03-26-15, 17:13
Any existing or known girls is open to 3 some? Would like to know and try if possible. Do suggest if someone has tried it already.

I myself have never done it but wanted to know if it's possible in Pune or other city and the weirdness that associate with it?

CrazyKk233
03-26-15, 18:27
Yes, I live there. Why asking? Any opportunity there?

Let me know here is anyone fro8 m Golden Palm society Wakad.

RickyHunts
03-26-15, 19:24
Hi guys,

Has anyone tried Riya (SP) from locanto, he sent me 4 pics and quoted 3 k for st and 6 k for 2 sessions. Accommodation included. Is it safe? And is this SP genuine?

Any pointers in this regard appreciated.

Happy mongering!

Class Man
03-27-15, 04:09
Of course 3 some is possible. But I have not tried though.

Read my previous FR regarding Neha and Pinky from Vishrantwadi.

By the way, last weekend Pinky called me and asked if I am free? Said no. Because I generally don't repeat.

I have already shared contacts of both with many members. Waiting for report.

Class Man.

Any existing or known girls is open to 3 some? Wud like to know and try if possible. Do suggest if someone has tried it already.

I myself have never done it but wanted to know if it's possible in Pune or other city and the weirdness that associate with it?

Mndena
03-27-15, 04:53
Yes I had 3 some long time back in few MPs. One at Balgandharv & other at Garuda ganpati laxmi road but I am not sure if these MPs still active. I already shared contacts to many of the pals here. You can find info in my earlier FRs. It's very easy in Mps to add one more girls quickly as they are free & available. Normally first girl will be the host & getting more money & responsibility. But it's an unique experience. Just imagine one girl doing BJ & at the same time other is in DFK.

Any existing or known girls is open to 3 some? Wud like to know and try if possible. Do suggest if someone has tried it already.

MysticMind
03-27-15, 05:13
Yes I had 3 some long time back in few MPs. One at Balgandharv & other at Garuda ganpati laxmi road but I am not sure if these MPs still active. I already shared contacts to many of the pals here. You can find info in my earlier FRs. It's very easy in Mps to add one more girls quickly as they are free & available. Normally first girl will be the host & getting more money & responsibility. But it's an unique experience. Just imagine one girl doing BJ & at the same time other is in DFK.Akshay complex MP at Dholepatil used to offer 3 x as well, not much variety in the choices available though.

Bodhi Satva
03-27-15, 10:27
She is quite chubby and a great company if you like to converse, get comfortable before getting into the act. Her tits are very sensitive and you will enjoy it. Let us know how it went.

Friends,

Read reviews about her but not able to make a call on her. Can someone advise if the costing of 6 k for 1 hour is worth the service? Anyone has her pic?

Thank you and looking forward for a friendly advise.

TheBestIndia
03-27-15, 16:10
Of course 3 some is possible. But I have not tried though.

Read my previous FR regarding Neha and Pinky from Vishrantwadi.

By the way, last weekend Pinky called me and asked if I am free? Said no. Because I generally don't repeat.

I have already shared contacts of both with many members. Waiting for report.

Class Man.Hey buddy,

I already have tried Neha some time back and Pinky separately and will try out this option of them together also soon. Will post the FR then.

But I was looking for other three some option. Refer my new post.

TheBestIndia
03-27-15, 16:11
Yes I had 3 some long time back in few MPs. One at Balgandharv & other at Garuda ganpati laxmi road but I am not sure if these MPs still active. I already shared contacts to many of the pals here. You can find info in my earlier FRs. It's very easy in Mps to add one more girls quickly as they are free & available. Normally first girl will be the host & getting more money & responsibility. But it's an unique experience. Just imagine one girl doing BJ & at the same time other is in DFK.Thanks buddy but I was looking for 2 male option. Do suggest if that is possible too at any MP or with inde? Would they provide the contact themselves or not?

Frank Martin
03-27-15, 20:33
Hey guys,

Hope you are having good time. First time I am having this situation and I am seeking your suggestions to enjoy this moment. I am living in Kharadi, in a good gated community. Now I became bachelor, for the first time after marriage for long enough time. Staying alone leading to lot of boredom. I am new to Pune and a south Indian. I am active in mongering at Hyd.

Now coming to the point, Staying alone but in a gated community. Do I still have opportunity to bring gals in my flat? I am not a stud to hunt the neighbours so I don't have that opportunity.

Tell me how can I have fun at my flat, without having problems with society and neighbors? Neighbors know me very well.

Please suggest me. If you had this situation and if you still managed to enjoy.

Thanks,

Frank Martin

PimpleSFun
03-28-15, 03:30
Hey guys,

Hope you are having good time. First time I am having this situation and I am seeking your suggestions to enjoy this moment. I am living in Kharadi, in a good gated community. Now I became bachelor, for the first time after marriage for long enough time. Staying alone leading to lot of boredom. I am new to Pune and a south Indian. I am active in mongering at Hyd.

Now coming to the point, Staying alone but in a gated community. Do I still have opportunity to bring gals in my flat? I am not a stud to hunt the neighbours so I don't have that opportunity.

Tell me how can I have fun at my flat, without having problems with society and neighbors? Neighbors know me very well.

Thanks,

Frank Martin.Frank,

If you are staying in your own apartment and also many people in society know you; I think it will be bad idea to get gals into your apartment. Well you can get for ST. But LT would be definitely very risky affair.

I usually go to Spa, SP or Indies to satisfy my needs. Couple of hours is enough for the deed.

This is interesting topic and would like to get views from other members as well.

PimpleSFun.

Superman991
03-28-15, 03:56
Can anyone share Neha aundh and Pinky contact with reference?

Thanks all.

Pcock
03-28-15, 04:24
Hey guys,

Thanks,

Frank Martin.As someone already said. Very bad idea you could get into a whole lot of trouble dear. Never do that. Use the SP's flat they have decent and secure places. You will otherwise end up blazing a trail to yourself.

Frank Martin
03-28-15, 04:54
Frank,

If you are staying in your own apartment and also many people in society know you; I think it will be bad idea to get gals into your apartment. Well you can get for ST. But LT would be definitely very risky affair.

I usually go to Spa, SP or Indies to satisfy my needs. Couple of hours is enough for the deed.

This is interesting topic and would like to get views from other members as well.

PimpleSFun.Thank you so much my friend for your suggestion I appreciate it. And I forgot to mention that I am a tenant staying from last one year. My floor neighbors (remaining 3) know me very well.

Frank Martin

Mahesh Babua
03-28-15, 06:28
Hi,

I'm a regular monger in Hyderabad. Visiting this wonderful city after a lot of time. Don't have any mongering contacts here. Can you guys help a brother out. I will surely help if any o you need contacts in Hyderabad.

TIA

Hdogg44
03-28-15, 06:49
After almost 3 years of mongering in Pune, I had the first indie. Thanks to JhonnyDrama who was kind enough to share the contact of the famous Miss P from Wanowrie. Since I have had too many KLPDs with indies, was skeptical, however decided to take the plunge. Had a quick session with her before I had to travel on an nonscheduled trip to EU.

She is a great company, looks wise avg, but makes it up by her attitude. Spent almost 2 hrs at her place and she probably came thrice. Had her in all positions. She has great tits and a clean pussy so ate her pussy to hearts content. All in all a great experience. Now I'm in Vienna and on the prowl. Thanks Jhonnybro for breaking my jinx with indies in India, I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Ciao!

Kiran1411
03-28-15, 08:22
I would strongly recommend against this.

There are a lot of hotels, guest houses around Kharadi, Viman Nagar that you will be able to get safe and clean accommodation for.

Even if you don't know there is always the watchman, aunty next door, an old man or lady who are at home who like to "keep a watch" around and given you are married. Would not be the best proposition.

Tonnes of incall options around VN as well as Hadapsar. Don't get yourself into risk for a few hours of enjoyment.

Hey guys,

Thanks,

Frank Martin.

HeDone007
03-28-15, 09:30
A year back from now I would not have believed (nor would anyone who knows me), that I would plunge into mongering. But no one can resist this lust. I would start with my first experience.

1) This FR is from April 2014. Having read good things about SOS, I wanted to start my first experience there. So I took to TOI and called a number which I thought belonged to SOS. Asked for directions and said come to Freedom (synonymous) Society in KP. After being indecisive about going in about 15-20 minutes, I mustered up courage to take the leap. Went in and it was one of the flats in the building converted to MP. Asked the receptionist for massage options. 1. 2 K for some regular massage and she may have sensed that I was newbie and offered 1. 8 K Swedish massage. I took 1. 8 K massage and went in one of the dim-lit rooms. Inside there were three cloth-covered partitions and wash-room for shower. Was assigned one girl and go to massage. Me being new was not familiar with the usual modus operandi. So I laid there for 20-30 min and she oiled me giving quite a few hints but I was just trying to enjoy (very poor) massage. Finally she herself asked if this was my first time and and I said yes. And further asked if needed extras. I asked for cost. She said. 5 k for HJ and. 2 K for TL. Said yes and started with the deed. Sucked her boobs for 4-5 minutes and had her perform HJ than. She was requesting to keep voice down as someone was there in the next partition (as if anyone was there for massage). Had a shower afterwards cleaned myself and went home back. After checking TOI, realized it was not SOS. This ad used to be just above SOS and so I mistook it for that. This place is simply for extras!

WIR: NO. Quite shady place. Not sure if it still is running.

2) Then started with regular THAI spas in KP. No need to write about them as already written here.

3) Once went in A spa in S mall (I think around Aug / Sep 2014) . Didn't enjoy the ambiance with the central AC blast chilling me and the noise annoying. Though the massage was good and had the extras (2 K HJ+TL). But coming out was like taking a walk of shame feeling like being center of attention of all the mall people. So decide henceforth there will be no Spa visits in a mall.

4) Wanted to try out B2B massage and so had dropped a query here about the standard rate. It seems Indian MPs offer B2B for 2 to 3 K so decided to try out the MM (discussed below) one. This was during Nov 2014.

This was is not for the faint-hearted mongers. Got number from Locanto and called them. Was asked to come near the market and call again. Called again and given direction to come up the building through staircase. Went up the staircase and called again. There was another person along with me. A girl came and opened up the sliding iron-grilled gate and locked again after we were in. In the hall was the madam offering the 'products' and their rates. Opted for 2. 1 k B2B with one of the fair-looking girls. Went in one of the room and stripped down. She applied some talc powder and proceeded with the deed. Rubbing her boobs to my body, she started with HJ. This was nothing that I had fantasized about (I. E. NURU / Jap B2B massage). Major disappointment. Ejaculated after 40-45 minutes. Asked here if she was available to visit outside and said yes (said 4 k for 2 shots).

WIR: As mentioned below, pathetic place with pathetic service (or may be I just had high hopes). So I won't return. Also the whole entry procedure will scare some newbie. (I am still surprised by my courage to go ahead with this place).

Cheers

Member #4440
03-28-15, 12:23
Just check overaged unmarried girl in your society what are they doing. You have opportunity for stuff in your apartment you need to just identify who is unmarried and overaged. You will need to participate in common function and check the babae.

Macmoh
03-28-15, 13:21
Hey guys,

Thanks,

Frank Martin.Hi Frank,

In the same situation I would definitely not take a risk of bringing any gal home. It is risky. Unless you are very adventurous I would advise you to refrain. Instead you better go to a MP or try the services of some Inde. I have never been lucky as you till date, but still thinking of the situation it seems risky.

Cheers

Macmoh
03-28-15, 13:24
Thanks buddy but I was looking for 2 male option. Do suggest if that is possible too at any MP or with inde? Would they provide the contact themselves or not?Do you already have a male partner or are you looking for one too?

Hdogg44
03-28-15, 15:32
Bro,

I have keenly observed the mongering patterns in Pune, especially the areas like Viman nagar, KP, KN etc. A lot of Thai women have sugar daddies who pay their rent of about 10 k for a studio apt in return for a fuck once a month. Alternatively one can rent an apartment for 8-10 k and only use it for mongering purpose. Squares out well if you mongering 4-6 times a month. Any decent hotel would anyway cost you 3 k upwards.

Just my 2 cents. With all NRI investors, apartments in Pune have become mongering dens! Not sure if the owners have any clue about this.

Hey guys,

Thanks,

Frank Martin.

Bodhi Satva
03-28-15, 18:27
I would advise against it very clearly. Quite frankly risk is too high. It is always better to get the deed done elsewhere. There are enough options available in Pune. I would certainly advise you not to risk this.

Hey guys,

Thanks,

Frank Martin.

Azby1
03-28-15, 20:38
I am new to forum, staying PCMC area Pune. Need some trusted contacts, as this will be my 1st time having fear though. Need some one who will be spend some time other than regular job.

Azby1
03-28-15, 20:47
Nice to read this FR about Kavita. Planning to try her next month, any suggestions or must dos? You mentioned she allowed anal too, did she not do it because of pain or some other reason? Am into anal so wanted to know the chances of it with her.

Also does she allow anal fingering?

Would be happy with these if she is into these.Could you share her contact details.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Mndena
03-29-15, 05:10
Thanks Kentherockstar for sharing contacts. Called Neha she is quiet famous in this forum. So making it short. Settled appointment at her location in Sangvi area. Looks younger than her age around 28. Fair in color & perfect slim body. She is my choice. Service wise very GFE. BBJ, DFK, different positions but denied for DATY, fingering, spanking. After 1st session I asked for 2nd. She denied & said next time. Best part was I booked her for 4 k including place (I am very bad negotiator) but she only took 3. 5 k.

WIR: yes but for 2 sessions + DATY finger etc.

TheBestIndia
03-29-15, 05:47
[QUOTE=Macmoh;1700095]Do you already have a male partner or are you looking for one too?/QUOTE]Frankly I do not have male and female partner.

That is why I wanted info about it. Any help? Also want to know how awkward it is. Maybe DP or even bi?

CrazyKk233
03-29-15, 10:48
Can some one point out the MP address:

- Near balgandharav. I tried to search there, but could not find any in the shopping complex near by.

- BOI ATM Lakshmi road. Same situation, searched everywhere near that place but no luck.

Thanks in advance.

CrazyKk233
03-29-15, 10:54
Thanks for the pointer.

Just wondering if you had any luck with her. Any FR would be of help.

Just check overaged unmarried girl in your society what are they doing. You have opportunity for stuff in your apartment you need to just identify who is unmarried and overaged. You will need to participate in common function and check the babae.

KenTheRockstar
03-29-15, 17:11
Guys I'm seriously looking for someone ready and good for CIM & COF. Unfortunately I haven't met anyone yet, neither from indie or via sp. Please do let me know if anyone have the contact other than smita. I know she does that very well but I'm looking for someone young.

Ken.

Member #4440
03-29-15, 18:31
I haven't tried or not lucky but sure they satisfy their need from someone. As their posture shows the eevidence. Now some one fit in this criteria?

FunnyCreative1
03-29-15, 18:53
Thanks Kentherockstar for sharing contacts. Called Neha she is quiet famous in this forum. So making it short. Settled appointment at her location in Sangvi area. Looks younger than her age around 28. Fair in color & perfect slim body. She is my choice. Service wise very GFE. BBJ, DFK, different positions but denied for DATY, fingering, spanking. After 1st session I asked for 2nd. She denied & said next time. Best part was I booked her for 4 k including place (I am very bad negotiator) but she only took 3. 5 k.

Wir: yes but for 2 sessions + DATY finger etc.Is she the Neha from Aundh or a different Neha?

Mndena
03-30-15, 03:53
Guys I'm seriously looking for someone ready and good for CIM & COF. Unfortunately I haven't met anyone yet, neither from indie or via sp. Please do let me know if anyone have the contact other than smita. I know she does that very well but I'm looking for someone young.

Ken.Yes there is only one women in this forum who does even just more than CIM, COF & Anal. Smitha. Only issue is that she is over aged for this business. Around 45 years old. Last time after 1st session we went for 2nd but it was almost impossible for me due to many ejaculation on that day. She worked so hard for almost 50 min Deep throat, ass rimming & deep anal every possible thing & finally She succeeded. Even after 30 min in 2nd session I told her to stop but she said I don't let you go half satisfied. Amazing service just like porn star. Check your PM.

PimpleSFun
03-30-15, 04:27
This is a week old report. Got in touch with Pallavi and fixed time of 6 pm. Reached her place on time.

Place: She lives in a nice society and the place is extremely secure. No risk at all. She owns the apartment and it has got awesome view.

About P: She has average face. Clean body. Nice (but small boobies). Shaved pussy. If she had pretty face; she would be stunner!

Deed: Started with loads of DFK. She is very horny gal. We were on birthday suits very soon. Kissing all over followed. I sucked her tits and nipples a lot. She wanted me to press her boobs and nipples very tightly; I obliged. This continued for almost 15-20 minutes. She helped me put on cover and came on top; I was pressing her boobs and playing with her nipples and she continued riding until she came.

Then she asked me to come on top. I pumped her for some time and she said "You are very good". I asked for change in position and switched to doggy. Did her in doogy for some time and came in this position.

After deed was done, she was lying naked hugging me and followed with some more DFK.

Overall very satisfying experience.

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Pussy: 10/10.

Attitude: 12/10.

Damage: 6 k for 1 shot including place.

WIR. May be, but want to try more options.

The person who shared this contact have asked me not to share her number; so I won't be able to share her number. Apologies.

RjToons
03-30-15, 06:38
Friends,

So many guys asked for Arab girls contact. As I mentioned in FR that she visits once or twice India to cater her clients for 3-4 days. Once she comes back I will get info and will definitely let you guys know about her arrival in Pune.

Thanks,

RJ

Bullsye
03-30-15, 07:35
I had many beautiful gal in the past. I got one reference from buddy in this forum. So to cut story short. Gal is in her college doing this for extra cash. She is 5'5 inc, good eyes, beautiful lips (like actress Priyanka chopra) and wonderful figure. She. Was open for all except anal. It was a wonderful experience. All her moaning was real and not fake. She was too sensitive for every touch and was hot like fire after lots of foreplay. She was so excited that she start craving to pump her madly. I enjoyed here with multiple positions. Willing to share her details with some good contacts.

Damage - 4. 5 k for 3 hours.

Looks- 7/10

DFK. Yes.

WIR. Yes.

Body- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Rk2501
03-30-15, 07:39
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ShamSagar
03-30-15, 08:49
Dear All,

Form long I have not read about Hotel Ra. In baner.

Is it still in business after the raid.

Further, any other reference, of any sp or indi, I will in this region by tomorrow.

Any reference would be of help.

Thanks in advance.

Sam.

SecretAdmirs5
03-30-15, 10:14
Yes there is only one women in this forum who does even just more than CIM, COF & Anal. Smitha. Only issue is that she is over aged for this business. Around 45 years old. Last time after 1st session we went for 2nd but it was almost impossible for me due to many ejaculation on that day. She worked so hard for almost 50 min Deep throat, ass rimming & deep anal every possible thing & finally She succeeded. Even after 30 min in 2nd session I told her to stop but she said I don't let you go half satisfied. Amazing service just like porn star. Check your PM.Would be thankfull if you could share the digits via PM. I am also keen to have CIM.

RohanM
03-30-15, 10:19
I am new to forum, staying PCMC area Pune. Need some trusted contacts, as this will be my 1st time having fear though. Need some one who will be spend some time other than regular job.Bro,

First get PM facility so people can contact you.

Hammer893
03-30-15, 12:36
This is FR from last week. Two weeks from now was a bummer. Hard days at work (weekdays and weekends). Need to let out some steam finally, last Monday called up my SP (T) and asked the menu. Found the cchick in the white dress / white netted poncho struck me out. So messaged him that I shall arrive in 1 HR. He send the number of his punter, which I call and arrive at the place. Got into an argument with the guy about the rates. I told him that I have already finalised the rate with SP (T). So after lot of haggle, he agrees.

I go into the room, the babe is quite pleasing to look at, as you get closer, the aging shows a few wrinkles here and there. However, she is still pretty charming and engages you into small talk and suggests me to clean up junior. I am guessing, why? And the answer strikes me when she gobbles him whole without a cover. I was actually getting my first BBBJ from a WG. I was happy and moaning with pleasure.

I wanted to undress her and asked her to keep her clothes on. She was short, 5'1" - 5'2", that's how I like me, a short toy to play with. I slowing caressed her and fondled to remove her clothes. Her expressions were very pleasing, I am feeling that this might be the time when I might actually get a GFE from a WG. Pick her up and made her stand on the bed, while I sucked her nice medium sized by ultra-soft bosom. The bosom, that of a mother who is done with her breast feeding period. So with the wrinkles and the soft boobs, my estimation is that she would be around 35 - 40 year old.

She as kept herself pretty well for that age, apart from the little baby fat, which is acceptable. She is also fair, which makes her more fetching as per Indian standards. The BBBJ continued for another 10 mins, when I could not hold longer and had to disengage to calm my nerves. By now she was all skin and I had do make her wet before I penetrated her. So after lots of thought to it and seeing that the kitten below was clean, I engaged into DATY, it was nice and my first time with a WG. I know sometimes we panic, but these ladies have been keeping themselves clean as it is part of their profession. But I did make sure of any unwanted and unnatural eruption, cuts, cyst, boils, etc. Another point that confirmed she was clean was that she had come back from a night call and already had a bath and I was her first that day. Got the all clear signal and I dove-in. Wow it a awesome. She start to grab my head and shove it more on her little friend. She was enjoying, but avoided to arrive at an orgasm and stop me from proceeding. I asked her why, and she said to conserve energy. She was all nice and wet which I did probed and tested with my index finger and the climax was to begin.

I asked her to suck me again and it was heaven, Juniour was up and saluting. I had got my own condoms which I wore and entered her. She was nice smooth and tight. It was bliss and every motion of entering her, made her open her mouth in such a way, that you know she is enjoying it. No moans, no fake noises, just that look on her face that make you go deeper inside her.

Changed a few positions and she finally came on top, and moved like a jockey, which made me cum loudly. I wasn't expecting, as I wanted to have her in doggie too. Maybe next time.

Had an awesome session and was 90% satisfied, 10% as I did not get Doggie, but the BBBJ & DATY made up for it, so 100% it is.

Her name was something with S, cannot remember and she is from Kolkata. She is the one in the first 2 pics.

Report Card:

Looks: 8/10 (pretty captivating from a distance).

Body: 7/10 (-1 for the baby fat but +1 for the soft boobs and puffy pink nipples).

Cleanliness: 8/10.

Deed: 10/10 (what a BBBJ, yummy).

Place: 8/10 (cleaner than most of the dens and with AC).

Over all: 8/10.

Price: 3 K for 1 shot (still daydreaming the BBBJ).

Guys now don't go calling this SP and keep asking for the same chick and raise the prices of the SP and the dame. Do not go make a ruckus like a pack of hyenas at their dinner table. Have fun and be discreet that's the secret.

Cheers guys have a great new FY, may your mongering budgets go up with your higher salaries, as I am sure the SP rates are going to rise too.

TheBestIndia
03-30-15, 17:23
Any FRs or info on natasha? Number ending with 932? Seems to be good to me, your say please?

Frank Martin
03-31-15, 03:31
Thank you so much PimpleSFun, Pcock, Kiran1411, Macmoh, Hdogg44, Bodhi Satva. I appreciate your feedback.

I would advise against it very clearly. Quite frankly risk is too high. It is always better to get the deed done elsewhere. There are enough options available in Pune. I would certainly advise you not to risk this.
Bro,

I have keenly observed the mongering patterns in Pune, especially the areas like Viman nagar, KP, KN etc. A lot of Thai women have sugar daddies who pay their rent of about 10 k for a studio apt in return for a fuck once a month. Alternatively one can rent an apartment for 8-10 k and only use it for mongering purpose. Squares out well if you mongering 4-6 times a month. Any decent hotel would anyway cost you 3 k upwards.

Just my 2 cents. With all NRI investors, apartments in Pune have become mongering dens! Not sure if the owners have any clue about this.
Hi Frank,

In the same situation I would definitely not take a risk of bringing any gal home. It is risky. Unless you are very adventurous I would advise you to refrain. Instead you better go to a MP or try the services of some Inde. I have never been lucky as you till date, but still thinking of the situation it seems risky.

Cheers
I would strongly recommend against this.

There are a lot of hotels, guest houses around Kharadi, Viman Nagar that you will be able to get safe and clean accommodation for.

Even if you don't know there is always the watchman, aunty next door, an old man or lady who are at home who like to "keep a watch" around and given you are married. Would not be the best proposition.

Tonnes of incall options around VN as well as Hadapsar. Don't get yourself into risk for a few hours of enjoyment.
As someone already said. Very bad idea you could get into a whole lot of trouble dear. Never do that. Use the SP's flat they have decent and secure places. You will otherwise end up blazing a trail to yourself.
Frank,

PimpleSFun.

Superman991
03-31-15, 03:37
Looking for Smitha digits.

Thanks in advance.

AngelHunk
03-31-15, 05:56
Does her number ends with 7949 ?

I had many beautiful gal in the past. I got one reference from buddy in this forum. So to cut story short. Gal is in her college doing this for extra cash. She is 5'5 inc, good eyes, beautiful lips (like actress Priyanka chopra) and wonderful figure. She. Was open for all except anal. It was a wonderful experience. All her moaning was real and not fake. She was too sensitive for every touch and was hot like fire after lots of foreplay. She was so excited that she start craving to pump her madly. I enjoyed here with multiple positions. Willing to share her details with some good contacts.

Looks- 7/10

DFK. Yes.

WIR. Yes.

Body- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Hammer893
03-31-15, 07:02
Dear Bullseye,

Please make note, that you need to first get your PM activated to share the details.

Sharing is very discreet on this forum.

Cheers.

Looks- 7/10

DFK. Yes.

WIR. Yes.

Body- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

KevindCabrera
03-31-15, 07:13
[u]EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove what appeared to be an unannotated link to another website.

Please do not post links to other websites without some explanation as to what may be found at the linked webpage.

In other words, if you want to post a link to another website, please include some commentary describing what the link is to.

SameerDewan
03-31-15, 11:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

KenTheRockstar
03-31-15, 11:30
Enable your pm to share some quality contact.

Ken.

Looks- 7/10

DFK. Yes.

WIR. Yes.

Body- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

MyCock
03-31-15, 15:25
Have visited Anna multiple times. As everyone says the quality is low but it is something where one can get his thing done for sure.

Last time I visited later in the evening 730-8 pm. There were 3 choices all really below average. But wanted to get it on so decided to go with one dolly thin girl with decent face. She already had some alcohol in her as someone had bought some 90 for her.

Asked to take off clothes nothing new had very very saggy small tits. Also lots of stretch marks.

Also first time at Anna's she told me that she doesn't do CBJ. If I wanted CBJ then only one shot is available. I tried convincing her that I have been here before and had it both but she kept denying.

So went ahead with missionary. She was like a dead fish. No movement or any interest whatsoever. But one thing she told me that there are multiple places like Anna on Urli Naka. If anyone know anything about it or had any experience please share on the forum.

Didn't enjoy the 1st shot so decided to masturbate by touching boobs did that and got out.

Cost Took my own condi and paid 1300 + 50 for 2 shots.

VFM - 7/10 (Can get better value at BP) at 1350.

Attitude - 3/10.

Figure 5/10.

Face 6/10.

Safety / Availability / Gurantee to get laid 9/10 (can't be 100% sure about LE anywhere.).

Anyone who had Experience at Urli Naka please share your experience.

SecretAdmirs5
03-31-15, 16:01
Yesterday had time to visit the MP at KP. Situated near Hotel O.

Options were fair not great. Choose a skinny one called as Komal / Payal may be. Gave a B2 B boobs touching all over the chest and followed by HJ as most spas and MP do. Charges are different for every service. Mine was b2 b. Item was nt that great. Small boobs and slim.

Charges 3000 I payed which I felt payed 500-600 more. Anyways was another experience to me.

Thanks.

CodedGod
03-31-15, 16:22
I had good time with her at a place in KP.

AH.Nikita.

She is chubby but gives okay service. She isn't a looker nor does she hAve a great rack but her service is good. Had her a cpl of weeks back.

Akhil667
03-31-15, 16:55
Hi All.

As usual new to Pune and looking for good quality Indie. Any one having any FR on these so called Indie websites- Geet, Survin, Kriti, Shakhi etc. Do advice. Looking for quality.

Service. Are these fake sites or agency maintained, please provide any information you may have. Price not an issue. Till its quality.

Thanks in advance.

CodedGod
03-31-15, 21:45
Can someone help me with some girl friendly hotels in pcmc.

RohanM
03-31-15, 22:19
Anyone tried Nikita. Claim to be indi non professional. Number ends with 341.From where I can get her number?

Member #4440
04-01-15, 05:54
A 36+unmarried having gray colour wagaon are.

Hammer893
04-01-15, 06:10
Dear Secret Admirer.

3 k for B2 B, seriously? Then its better to go to an SP dude.

Was it the proper spa or a regular partitioned MP?

If is was a later, you really wasted your time and money buddy.

Anyways, experiences is what makes us richer.

All the best.

Cheers.

Yesterday had time to visit the MP at KP. Situated near Hotel O.

Options were fair not great. Choose a skinny one called as Komal / Payal may be. Gave a B2 B boobs touching all over the chest and followed by HJ as most spas and MP do. Charges are different for every service. Mine was b2 b. Item was nt that great. Small boobs and slim.

Charges 3000 I payed which I felt payed 500-600 more. Anyways was another experience to me.

Thanks.

Ash 2020
04-01-15, 06:21
Nikita.

She is chubby but gives okay service. She isn't a looker nor does she hAve a great rack but her service is good. Had her a cpl of weeks back.What were the damages. Can you please tell. So that it will be benefited for others those who want to try her.

RjToons
04-01-15, 07:33
Friends,

We are doing kind of research about girls in flesh trade and may be we will publish the book in future (its a lot of work to be done). I would really appreciate if you guys can contribute. Here are few questions, kindly reply with your experience.

1. Why girls come to the flesh trade? (there are so many reasons for it, pl reply with your experience).

2. How many customer girls are having in one day? - Pl reply.

3. Do girls prefer to have protection? (in some places they don't to please customer like Kenya, SA etc).

4. what is the long term psychological and physical effect on girls?

5. Till what age girls are working in this field?

Thanks,

RJ

Bullsye
04-01-15, 08:13
Does her number ends with 7949 ?No, her number ends with 049.

CodedGod
04-01-15, 08:43
Hi All.

As usual new to Pune and looking for good quality Indie. Any one having any FR on these so called Indie websites- Geet, Survin, Kriti, Shakhi etc. Do advice. Looking for quality.

Service. Are these fake sites or agency maintained, please provide any information you may have. Price not an issue. Till its quality.

Thanks in advance.There are posts in the forum for Surveen. Most of these sites are fake.

OuterHaven
04-01-15, 10:00
Guys,

I have a holiday at work tomorrow. And it will be the only day I will get to monger for God knows how many months. Please help me with Pallavi / Wanowrie chick / Neha from Aunds number. I will be very grateful and will help out for sure.

Aarav Khana
04-01-15, 10:00
Hey guys,

Does any know NE cheap escort in Fatemanagar or Nibm area as I have a flat of my own and wanted to have some fun in it. Please msg me if you have any. It should be cheap.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

BophSep
04-01-15, 13:27
Bro,

Good FR.

Their is nothing wrong in sharing the contacts sin PM is he is willing to pay for the charges, I had been with Pallavi and I do share the nos.

This is form to share our experience.

No point in keeping the contacts to yourself. Someone has helped you also.

Do share after checking the users profile and reviews. This is what I feel.

Regards

This is a week old report. Got in touch with Pallavi and fixed time of 6 pm. Reached her place on time.

Place: She lives in a nice society and the place is extremely secure. No risk at all. She owns the apartment and it has got awesome view.

About P: She has average face. Clean body. Nice (but small boobies). Shaved pussy. If she had pretty face; she would be stunner!

Deed: Started with loads of DFK. She is very horny gal. We were on birthday suits very soon. Kissing all over followed. I sucked her tits and nipples a lot. She wanted me to press her boobs and nipples very tightly; I obliged. This continued for almost 15-20 minutes. She helped me put on cover and came on top; I was pressing her boobs and playing with her nipples and she continued riding until she came..

Logicalpm
04-01-15, 13:29
Hi Pune friends.

I came to Pune after a long gap of 3 -4 years. To find most of old friends and contacts have either become defanged or out of service. Contacted some of the members in this forum through PM. Some of them helped where as some of them refused as I was not having any thing to share back to them.

First of all I am very thankful to those who helped. (I will share the reports of those contacts subsequently as there are already many posts for those contacts in this forum).

Also tried exploring some of the SPs. After a couple of average SPs, I could locate the SP in KP who has consistent good quality girls. Even though I found him a bit expensive (in range of 8 to 12 K for 1/2 acts) , I had no choice. Because the look, the quality and the personality of the girls is very important for me to enjoy the act (individual perception).

Just for example, I am sharing pics of some of the girls which I tried at his place in last couple of weeks.

Logicalpm
04-01-15, 13:35
Only drawback about this SP is his places (as they are many) are not very upscale places. They are just the average not very posh locations. So I preferred to take them to my Hotel room.

I would be interested if any one can provide me a lead on any upscale indi in Pune. (If at all there exists any).

Logicalpm
04-01-15, 13:40
I agree with CodedGod. I tried both these Surveen sites and they are just providing a standard average stuff at very high price. Instead of that go through normal SP route.

There are posts in the forum for Surveen. Most of these sites are fake.

SecretAdmirs5
04-01-15, 15:02
Dear Secret Admirer.

3 k for B2 B, seriously?Yes Hammer indeed it was a bit of waste of money so I mentioned I payed 500-600 more. This was my first experience in a partitioned MP. You rightly said experience will make you richer. Anyways I have tried SPAs as well and some SP's. Next time will try one of them. If you have any suggestions in budget do ping me on PM the contact.

Thanks for valuable suggestions.

Hummer01
04-01-15, 18:24
1. Why girls come to the flesh trade? (there are so many reasons for it, pl reply with your experience).

Ans. There are multiple reasons for that-.

A) Betrayed by life partner or Family.

B) No qualification to earn, but they have to make both the ends meet – so they are left with no other option than to sell off their body in market.

C) Very few do this to earn more money and spent it on the luxury.

D) Very very few do this for just fun.

2. How many customer girls are having in one day? –.

Ans-It depends, may be 3-5 customers.

3. Do girls prefere to have protection? (in some places they don't to please customer like Kenya, SA etc).

Ans- Yes they do have protection.

Ans – Psychological effect. They have witnessed this hypocratic society and they are treated in inhuman way. They are more into depression. Some loose mental stability.

Physical effect- Their body gets used to the work. So little, impact, may be on physique.

Ans- It depends on the reason why they enter this flesh trade- The moment they feel their needs are satisfied they may take the exit route from trading business.

Frenz,

We are doing kind of research about girls in flesh trade and may be we will publish the book in future (its a lot of work to be done). I would really appreciate if you guys can contribute. Here are few questions, kindly reply with your experience.

3. Do girls prefere to have protection? (in some places they don't to please customer like Kenya, SA etc).

Thanks,

RJ.

CrazyKk233
04-01-15, 19:09
Thanks buddy!!

Now I understand whom you are referring to. I will tread with caution though.

A 36+unmarried having gray colour wagaon are.

Anant17
04-01-15, 20:00
For AH. Thanks a lot for the contact bro! Yes, I couldn't resist and went for her the day I got back to Pune. She is definitely a must try. Your reference helped me a lot as she seemed quite particular about it (even asked for the password). I couldn't PM you as your inbox is full but Shalini AFAIK she doesn't have a place of her own but she can get you to a nearby hotel. Let me know if you need further help.

I think enough has been said about Neha (Aundh) so I may not bring much value with this FR. I had mostly tried SP girls so far and after meeting Neha and Pallavi, I acknowledge a different level of 'service' altogether.

I was fortunate to have tried both Neha and Pallavi (Wanowarie) in a short span. So I will just describe what I liked about each in my list of parameters.

Service. Both tries to please you well but I felt more comfortable with pallavi. Neha's BJ is probably the best I had and she did mention that if I was shaved underneath she could have done 2 x better.

What's allowed. Both let you do all the stuff. DATY, try all positions etc. Full points to both here.

Pussy. I found Pallavi's pussy to be bit more enticing (I enjoyed DATY for a verrryy long time).

Body. Both are very clean and very particular about hygiene. I found Pallavi's body to be more smooth.

Boobs. Neha has quite small ones.

Place. Awesome view from Pallavi's house. Neha stays too far for me (2 hour act and 3 hour total travel time).

Looks. Both are average looking but that matters for initial 1 min only.

Damage. Pallavi charges higher.

Thanks!

Mongerer12
04-01-15, 20:14

B) No qualification to earn, but they have to make both the ends meet so they are left with no other option than to sell off their body in market.

2. How many customer girls are having in one day? .

Ans-It depends, may be 3-5 customers.

Ans- Yes they do have protection.

Ans Psychological effect. They have witnessed this hypocratic society and they are treated in inhuman way. They are more into depression. Some loose mental stability.

Physical effect- Their body gets used to the work. So little, impact, may be on physique.

Ans- It depends on the reason why they enter this flesh trade- The moment they feel their needs are satisfied they may take the exit route from trading business.One more thing I wanted add is that most of these girls have low self esteem. Though generally they show attitude but beneath their tough attitude they feel very insecure. Most of these kind of girls have low self esteem and uses sex to grab attention. Definitely money is another factor. My 2 cents.

IAmKaran
04-01-15, 22:10
Hi Pune friends.

I came to Pune after a long gap of 3 -4 years. To find most of old friends and contacts have either become defanged or out of service. Contacted some of the members in this forum through PM. Some of them helped where as some of them refused as I was not having any thing to share back to them.

First of all I am very thankful to those who helped. (I will share the reports of those contacts subsequently as there are already many posts for those contacts in this forum).

Also tried exploring some of the SPs. After a couple of average SPs, I could locate the SP in KP who has consistent good quality girls. Even though I found him a bit expensive (in range of 8 to 12 K for 1/2 acts) , I had no choice. Because the look, the quality and the personality of the girls is very important for me to enjoy the act (individual perception).

Just for example, I am sharing pics of some of the girls which I tried at his place in last couple of weeks.Although have been in and out of Pune for many years, have not been able to venture out. These girls look tempting enough. Could you share the contact please. Or any Indian that you would recommend?

SagarKumar
04-02-15, 01:40
Hi,

Please share any good Indie contact by PM.

I will be very much thankful.

Tut Li
04-02-15, 04:48
For AH. Thanks a lot

Damage. Pallavi charges higher.

Thanks!100% percent true. May be some confusion About hotel. Both offer in-call. Saves money for hotel. My 2 cents.

Hdogg44
04-02-15, 05:25
Looks like SPs in KP are back with a bang. Received pics from my trusted one. Am returning back to India this weekend and shall visit for sure. Meanwhile if any fellow brothers want to make the most of the long weekend, KP is ON. Just thought of sharing this news. BTW SP Rohit has a hot CIS.

Jasmpat
04-02-15, 05:27
Pal, all these SP start at a higher rate. You need to negotiate with them very hard. If I am no mistaken, all these babes are available with SP Tushar, as he too fwd me the same pics. Damages are 5 K to 11 K max for 1/2 pops.

Hi Pune friends.

Just for example, I am sharing pics of some of the girls which I tried at his place in last couple of weeks.

Hdogg44
04-02-15, 05:30
Bro,

This subject has been researched ad nauseum by trillions of NGOs and media houses across the world. Enough has been written, videographed. You may want to scavenge the youtube for a lot of primary research on this topic.

Frenz,

Thanks,

RJ.

SeriousSam
04-02-15, 07:41
My 2 cents, control the sharing of wanworie girl, a good contact is getting exhausted very fast.

Sam.

Player1992
04-02-15, 09:22
Hi folks,

Recently joined this forum, was very keen on knowing the recent updates regarding mongering.

I had an excellent experience in Deccan few days ago.

Johnny was hungry, so decided to call up some MP, she told me to come near Deccan.

Was shown 5 choices, some were below average. Selected a girl, nice boobs, firm body.

Lovely face. Was taken inside a cubical, act started with a pathetic powder massage.

Later on she asked him I am looking for some extras, said yes as I was looking for some action.

She said B2B with BJ for 2 k. Negotiated and asked her if she could offer me FS for 3 k she agreed.

She was wonderful, and passionate during the act. She started with body licking as well as rimming using her lovely tongue.

Also asked her for DFK but she denied. Her body was very clean and smooth, with tight boobs.

Licked her boobs for 10-15 minutes. The best thing was that she was ready for everything except DFK.

She gave me one of the best BJ ever in my life, a deep throat BJ although.

But denied for CIM, took her in doggy.

And finally left the place fully satisfied. She also shared me her no.

Total damages.

Reception- 500

TL+FS+BJ- 3 K.

Total damage- 3 k.

Girl was 8/10 with firm body and a tight pussy.

Torchhh
04-02-15, 11:26
Hey folks,

I've been reading this forum for sometime now but never really got around to posting an FR or subscribing. Decided to do both today. So here goes.

There's an Indie called Sara I've met a few times and have never seen a FR on her as yet. She is tall, slim, pretty good skin, small boobs. While her service is not the best, it's not the worst either. She seems shy initially but can open up with a little persuasion. Since I have my own place, I've never had the need for a hotel cause she doesn't have a place. She only offers ST during the day / evening as she stays with her family. Works in an NGO. Attached Pics of her. If anyone wants her contact, PM me. Would really like contacts of some nice Indie. I prefer them thin and short hence Suhana sounds ideal (but been reading that her demand is up and so attitude is shot to hell but would still want to try her). She also has a friend who is in the same line so may be open for a 3 some. I've included both the pics. Sara is the thin one with the longish face and her friend (I haven't tried her though) is the one with short hair.

Damages- 3.5 k.

Looks- 7/10

Boobs- 6/10 (small but cute).

DFK. Yes (with a little persuasion).

Anal. Not into it so haven't asked.

WIR. Probably but want variety as of now.

B4U69
04-02-15, 11:30
One physical effect I would like to add is that they become a little flappy in the belly area.

B) No qualification to earn, but they have to make both the ends meet so they are left with no other option than to sell off their body in market.

2. How many customer girls are having in one day? .

Ans-It depends, may be 3-5 customers...

Logicalpm
04-02-15, 11:46
Pal, all these SP start at a higher rate. You need to negotiate with them very hard. If I am no mistaken, all these babes are available with SP Tushar, as he too fwd me the same pics. Damages are 5 K to 11 K max for 1/2 pops.Dear Jasmpat.

What you are saying is actually right. My SP name is not what you have mentioned.

I think there are only 2/3 main SPs in that area (and mind you these are all politically well connected people). Each of them divide their stock of girls in 7/8 different groups and appoint the agent for doing customer front ending. Even though most of these agents have the information (pics) about the girls available with other groups, your front ending agent tries to push a girls from his own group to customer. Only if customer is not satisfied with stock available with him then he tries to provide you the girls from stock of other groups. However for this he has to add his middle man's commission in the deal.

The internet sites are also operated by same bunch of people with same lot of girls. However there some times you get the exclusive stock which is not generally available in person to person deals. But for that you must really have to have a good repo with SP.

So if you happen to contact the source person then you get a good deal as you don't have to pay the middle man's commission.

When I was in Pune around 4 years back some of us (4/5 of us) have really done a detailed study by getting pics from most of the front ending guys and sharing the information amongst us. Then mapping their grouping and deciding where to go.

However in 3 years I am seeing a lot of change in their operations.

Now I do not have that time and drive to do this again. Any way this was all to get the best deal and best choice. But if you finally come to think of it its just RS 2000- 2500 plus minus with all of them.

So whenever possible if we keep sharing the pics we are getting from individual SPs. Automatically every one would come to know where to go.

BophSep
04-02-15, 12:49
Bro,

Pallavi is not in Pune she is out till 5th April.

Guys,

I have a holiday at work tomorrow. And it will be the only day I will get to monger for God knows how many months. Please help me with Pallavi / Wanowrie chick / Neha from Aunds number. I will be very grateful and will help out for sure.

Praj4
04-02-15, 14:53
I am using Hummer's reply as skeleton to expand / repudiate with my opinions-.

Ans. There are multiple reasons however one main stats specifies that hardly single digit in % of societal population (even under 5%) women will ever venture into this considering lack of Gusto / courage as against loss of prestige, LE / religion / group trouble, unpredictability, and know how etc. You tell me how many men enter business even though technically anybody and everybody can enter into some kind of trading atleast. Hardly any men under single digit in % terms will ever venture! Why? Same reasons of-- possible loss of face, money, unpredictability, lack of know how etc. Other reasons as sited are tertiary!

Yet spme of those who venture, why at all? Drive, ambition to earn more money than peers. We all are megalomaniacs including women to some extent.

A) No qualification to earn, yet this one profession can increase your per hour rate to more than doctor and even lawyers' !

B) Very few do this to earn more money and spent it on the luxury-- this needs guidance, role model, training. How many of you do SIP in share, land, gold with a view to earn well through its compounding effects. A few, Same applies to ladies.

C) Very very few do this for just fun. -- Why, this model of sex for money is very old buisness model! Hence always succeeds!

D) let society provide security to women, many more ladies will opt for this route. This is a settled buisness model!!

Jasmpat
04-02-15, 16:47
Yes agree with you. One of them is SP Rohit who is politically connected. Thats a good study and observation done.

I go the other way Pal. Get the babe's no first from whom you have availed service. Then ask her if she wants to avoid the SP after her contract is completed to have some fun out. If the answer is Yes, take her out 1-2 times and when she is in need of money tell her I will refer her to only selected mongerers.

Would definitely also try your approach of exactly knowing where to go once the pics are shared.

Dear Jasmpat.

What you are saying is actually right. My SP name is not what you have mentioned.

I think there are only 2/3 main SPs in that area (and mind you these are all politically well connected people). Each of them divide their stock of girls in 7/8 different groups and appoint the agent for doing customer front ending. Even though most of these agents have the information (pics) about the girls available with other groups, your front ending agent tries to push a girls from his own group to customer. Only if customer is not satisfied with stock available with him then he tries to provide you the girls from stock of other groups. However for this he has to add his middle man's commission in the deal.

The internet sites are also operated by same bunch of people with same lot of girls. However there some times you get the exclusive stock which is not generally available in person to person deals. But for that you must really have to have a good repo with SP.

So if you happen to contact the source person then you get a good deal as you don't have to pay the middle man's commission.

When I was in Pune around 4 years back some of us (4/5 of us) have really done a detailed study by getting pics from most of the front ending guys and sharing the information amongst us. Then mapping their grouping and deciding where to go.

However in 3 years I am seeing a lot of change in their operations.

Now I do not have that time and drive to do this again. Any way this was all to get the best deal and best choice. But if you finally come to think of it its just RS 2000- 2500 plus minus with all of them.

So whenever possible if we keep sharing the pics we are getting from individual SPs. Automatically every one would come to know where to go.

Hammer893
04-02-15, 17:10
PM sent. All the best.

Yes Hammer indeed it was a bit of waste of money so I mentioned I payed 500-600 more. This was my first experience in a partitioned MP. You rightly said experience will make you richer. Anyways I have tried SPAs as well and some SP's. Next time will try one of them. If you have any suggestions in budget do ping me on PM the contact.

Thanks for valuable suggestions.

Lalit1968
04-02-15, 18:30
Hey folks,

I've been reading this forum for sometime now but never really got around to posting an FR or subscribing. Decided to do both today. So here goes.

There's an Indie called Sara I've met a few times and have never seen a FR on her as yet. She is tall, slim, pretty good skin, small boobs. While her service is not the best, it's not the worst either. She seems shy initially but can open up with a little persuasion. Since I have my own place, I've never had the need for a hotel cause she doesn't have a place. She only offers ST during the day / evening as she stays with her family. Works in an NGO. Attached Pics of her. If anyone wants her contact, PM me. Would really like contacts of some nice Indie. I prefer them thin and short hence Suhana sounds ideal (but been reading that her demand is up and so attitude is shot to hell but would still want to try her). She also has a friend who is in the same line so may be open for a 3 some. I've included both the pics. Sara is the thin one with the longish face and her friend (I haven't tried her though) is the one with short hair.

Damages- 3.5 k.

Looks- 7/10

WIR. Probably but want variety as of now.Dear Bro.

Thanks for writing your review.

I will be travelling to pune on a business trip and am looking for some new indes.

It would be really nice and a great gesture if you can PM me the contact details of these indes.

Inreturn I can give you details of indes in kolkata and Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4298
04-02-15, 18:55
Hi all,

I'm silent reader of this forum. Would like to know if any one has availed service by [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. I'm planning to take tommorrow. Will post my first FR here after. Awaiting your replies.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Kunds123
04-02-15, 20:15
Buddy,

Which MP you are talking about. Can you please PMme.

Hi folks,

Recently joined this forum, was very keen on knowing the recent updates regarding mongering.

Johnny was hungry, so decided to call up some MP, she told me to come near Deccan.

Was shown 5 choices, some were below average. Selected a girl, nice boobs, firm body.

Lovely face. Was taken inside a cubical, act started with a pathetic powder massage.

Later on she asked him I am looking for some extras, said yes as I was looking for some action.

She said B2B with BJ for 2 k. Negotiated and asked her if she could offer me FS for 3 k she agreed.

She was wonderful, and passionate during the act. She started with body licking as well as rimming using her lovely tongue.

Also asked her for DFK but she denied. Her body was very clean and smooth, with tight boobs.

Licked her boobs for 10-15 minutes..

RohanM
04-02-15, 20:34
How much is monthly earning and mongering expenditure?

Tut Li
04-02-15, 21:56
Yes agree with you. One of them is SP Rohit who is politically connected. Thats a good study and observation done.

I go the other way Pal. Get the babe's no first from whom you have availed service. Then ask her if she wants to avoid the SP after her contract is completed to have some fun out. If the answer is Yes, take her out 1-2 times and when she is in need of money tell her I will refer her to only selected mongerers.

Would definitely also try your approach of exactly knowing where to go once the pics are shared.Right said bro. I have availed services from SP chicks and got their numbers too in past. But, except for few SPS, all other SP stuff comes from other states or cities, and whenever they are in town, they are on contract. Hence, in most cases, numbers are of use if you are traveling to their cities, where most of SP chicks work as indies. My 2 cents.

Kiran1411
04-03-15, 03:41
Tried both of them.

I had sent FR for the second one. Neha from Fursungi.

Would have avoided posting pics though. Both are family girls.

Anyway, service for Sara is reasonable and Neha is great (refer FR).

By the way, they have a place. Not sure when you tried them. But since last months they have a pretty secure place.

Hey folks,

There's an Indie called Sara I've met a few times and have never seen a FR on her as yet. She is tall, slim, pretty good skin, small boobs. While her service is not the best, it's not the worst either. She seems shy initially but can open up with a little persuasion. Since I have my own place, I've never had the need for a hotel cause she doesn't have a place. She only offers ST during the day / evening as she stays with her family. Works in an NGO. Attached Pics of her. If anyone wants her contact, PM me. Would really like contacts of some nice Indie. I prefer them thin and short hence Suhana sounds ideal (but been reading that her demand is up and so attitude is shot to hell but would still want to try her). She also has a friend who is in the same line so may be open for a 3 some. I've included both the pics. Sara is the thin one with the longish face and her friend (I haven't tried her though) is the one with short hair...

Logicalpm
04-03-15, 07:58
I second Kiran1411's views about disclosing the identity of Indi's. I think you should share pics of indi's only through PM. This will help to protect their identity.

My 2 cents.

Tried ........................................................Would have avoided posting pics though. Both are family girls. .......................................................pretty secure place.

PassionMale32
04-03-15, 08:59
I second Kiran1411's views about disclosing the identity of Indi's. I think you should share pics of indi's only through PM. This will help to protect their identity.

My 2 cents.Out of 2 Indie the older one is old bird in this line and I have seen her pics earlier too. The other one might be fresh (I am seeing her for first time). But I doubt the theory of both of them being friends. Maybe they might be partners.

Coming to whole point of being from family etc etc. First they wouldn't had clicked and shared pics in such manner had they been so conscious esp if they happen to come from family backgroud. Obviously they allowed pics to be taken so openly means they need more bees like us and easy moolah in process. I have come across amateur and pros who are looking to sleep around for multiple reason like easy money or satisfying sexual hunger but for family reasons don't allow pics to be taken so open or even advert themself so openly with person whom they went around. Such women are different and go extra mile to hide their identity. .

Esp when one of them is old birdie in this line means they know that pics act like advertising to get more mongers.

Lets not get into moral science here. We all should help each other as females / males who are into this line are for easy money most of time and their business grows based on how they attract more mongers.

Have a safe and nice fun!

Logicalpm
04-03-15, 09:17
Its yesterday's story. I was in all mood for some good time after a long year ending grill at office.

Set 1 :

I had got the contact of one of the most talked inde in this forum from one of the kind hearted fellow mongerer in this forum. Read all FRs about her and fixed up for night as rate was quite tempting. Decided to meet her outside the mall in north east side of Pune. Went there in evening. Girl was very punctual. Found her standing outside. Even at first look she is not very attractive. (If she walks past you on road wearing even a low cut top, you would not turn your head to have a second look of her.) Fight between brain and Little Johnny stared. Brain was saying go back. Johnny saying go ahead. Decided to go ahead. Took her in car and headed for hotel. Started taking to her. A typical average (below average looking) collage girl's attitude. "Mai aisi hu. Mai wese hu. Muze to ye pasand hai. Muze to wo pasand hai. " (Translation for Jackson. I am like this. I am like that. I like this. I like that.) . Fight still going on between Brain and Johnny.

After some time Brain wins. Told her some reason Blah. Blah. Bla. Disappointment was quite visible on her face as she is genuinely doing this to make two ends meet. So assured her that I would pay some tokan amount inspite of this. Paid her decent compensation for spending 30/35 min in my car. Dropped her to her place.

Johnny was not fully knocked out. So decided to call some SPs and try luck. Did not want to go to regular one as I had exhausted his good stock.

Set 2:

Decided to try new SP. He immediately send some beautiful pics. Selected one (attached below). He quoted 13 K for 2. Started bargain with 7 K. Ended in 8. 5 K for 2. Went to his place. SHIT man that was a photo shopped or fack pic. Girl had quite a features resembling the pic. But she was a dark, plump and short. (A big turn off for me). Secondly she had lot of make up on her face. It was looking like a typical salted ground nut (Khare Mufali. A white coating on brown shell). Also the make was so loud, like I felt as if I have visited typically a red light areas like BP in Pune or SG in Kolkota or KP in Mumbai. Only plus point she had a sexy curves inspite being plump. Second round of fight between brain and Johnny started. Spend 10 minutes talking to her and SP. And.

Brain wins again. Decided to leave that place.

Came down had 2 round of smoke. By this time it was 10 PM. Decided to go back to hotel room, do self help and sleep. So started driving towards hotel.

Set3 :

Half way down the road, I remembers an indi CIS chick who was referred by one of my Delhi friend. He had mentioned that, she was supposed to be in Pune for some time. SO decided to give last chance. Called her. And to my luck she was still in Pune and leaving next day morning. Promised her to drop her on airport on time next day (I. E today) morning. Quoted a high rate than usual (18 K for night) Did not negotiate and called her to Hotel. I reached hotel. She came in next 30/35 minutes. And rest is normal routine. In room. Position1. Position 2. Slept. Got up. Position3 . Etc.

In all a good service. (She puts on the music from her cell and does belly dance for you) . Certainly worth trying for ST. (Since I had no choice I tried for night).

AND LIKE THAT finally LITTLE JOHNNY WINS the match after getting bitten in first 2 sets.

P.S. :- Inde CIS chik is from Delhi and can share her numbers for members from that city. I don't know when she will be in Pune again so do not flood my mail box about asking her plans of Pune visit.

MP Man
04-03-15, 10:50
Please share details of MP & name of the girl.

Hi folks,

Johnny was hungry, so decided to call up some MP, she told me to come...

SumDev
04-03-15, 12:35
Dear Hammer,

Could you please share some good contacts?

This is FR from last week. Two weeks from now was a bummer. Hard days at work (weekdays and weekends). Need to let out some steam finally, last Monday called up my SP (T) and asked the menu. Found the cchick in the white dress / white netted poncho struck me out. So messaged him that I shall arrive in 1 HR. He send the number of his punter, which I call and arrive at the place. Got into an argument with the guy about the rates. I told him that I have already finalised the rate with SP (T). So after lot of haggle, he agrees.

I go into the room, the babe is quite pleasing to look at, as you get closer, the aging shows a few wrinkles here and there. However, she is still pretty charming and engages you into small talk and suggests me to clean up junior. I am guessing, why? And the answer strikes me when she gobbles him whole without a cover. I was actually getting my first BBBJ from a WG. I was happy and moaning with pleasure.

I wanted to undress her and asked her to keep her clothes on. She was short, 5'1" - 5'2", that's how I like me, a short toy to play with. I slowing caressed her and fondled to remove her clothes. Her expressions were very pleasing, I am feeling that this might be the time when I might actually get a GFE from a WG. Pick her up and made her stand on the bed, while I sucked her nice medium sized by ultra-soft bosom. The bosom, that of a mother who is done with her breast feeding period. So with the wrinkles and the soft boobs, my estimation is that she would be around 35 - 40 year old..

Kiran1411
04-03-15, 13:11
Get your point bro. But my perspective was really not related to morality. But more of giving too much visibility on an open post (vs. PM) would lead to price hike, attitude and in the worst case the chick going underground.

Out of 2 Indie the older one is old bird in this line and I have seen her pics earlier too. The other one might be fresh (I am seeing her for first time). But I doubt the theory of both of them being friends. Maybe they might be partners.

Coming to whole point of being from family etc etc. First they wouldn't had clicked and shared pics in such manner had they been so conscious esp if they happen to come from family backgroud. Obviously they allowed pics to be taken so openly means they need more bees like us and easy moolah in process. I have come across amateur and pros who are looking to sleep around for multiple reason like easy money or satisfying sexual hunger but for family reasons don't allow pics to be taken so open or even advert themself so openly with person whom they went around. Such women are different and go extra mile to hide their identity. .

Esp when one of them is old birdie in this line means they know that pics act like advertising to get more mongers.

Lets not get into moral science here. We all should help each other as females / males who are into this line are for easy money most of time and their business grows based on how they attract more mongers.

Have a safe and nice fun!

TokyoPanda
04-03-15, 14:00
Hi folks,

Licked her boobs for 10-15 minutes. The best thing was that she was ready for everything except DFK.

She gave me one of the best BJ ever in my life, a deep throat BJ although.

But denied for CIM, took her in doggy.

And finally left the place fully satisfied. She also shared me her no.

Total damages.

Reception- 500

TL+FS+BJ- 3 K.

Total damage- 3 k.

Girl was 8/10 with firm body and a tight pussy.Looks like this FR about some MP in deccan. Can you please provide pointers about this MP??

B4U69
04-03-15, 15:52
You have got the rules wrong buddy. Johnny lost the first 2 sets. It was only in the 3rd set that johnny won. So brain won the match 2-1.

Its yesterday's story. I was in all mood for some good time after a long year ending grill at office.

Set 1 :

I had got the contact of one of the most talked inde in this forum from one of the kind hearted fellow mongerer in this forum. Read all FRs about her and fixed up for night as rate was quite tempting. Decided to meet her outside the mall in north east side of Pune. Went there in evening. Girl was very punctual. Found her standing outside. Even at first look she is not very attractive. (If she walks past you on road wearing even a low cut top, you would not turn your head to have a second look of her.) Fight between brain and Little Johnny stared. Brain was saying go back. Johnny saying go ahead. Decided to go ahead. Took her in car and headed for hotel. Started taking to her. A typical average (below average looking) collage girl's attitude. "Mai aisi hu. Mai wese hu. Muze to ye pasand hai. Muze to wo pasand hai. " (Translation for Jackson. I am like this. I am like that. I like this. I like that.) . Fight still going on between Brain and Johnny.

After some time Brain wins. Told her some reason Blah. Blah. Bla. Disappointment was quite visible on her face as she is genuinely doing this to make two ends meet. So assured her that I would pay some tokan amount inspite of this. Paid her decent compensation for spending 30/35 min in my car. Dropped her to her place.

Johnny was not fully knocked out. So decided to call some SPs and try luck. Did not want to go to regular one as I had exhausted his good stock..

Frank Martin
04-03-15, 19:04
Hi,

After considering the suggestions from my friends (fellow ISGians) I decided not to bring any gal to my own flat. But got bored by this long weekend and started exploring the SP options near by Kharadi to have fun at their place. Finally contacted the SP Arun (found in locanto). He is quite slow in responding but shared the below pics. The price quoted by him is 5 K per 2 shots.

Even though I am not quite experienced, I felt like the SP showing wrong pictures because of his rigidness and slowness. 5 K per 2 hrs is a bit more than average of 3.5 K in our forum.

What is your feedback over SP or the girls?

Thanks,

Frank

Member #4440
04-04-15, 02:40
Thanks buddy!!

Now I understand whom you are referring to. I will tread with caution though.Whats is the progress buddy.

Member #4440
04-04-15, 02:47
I'm at Indore and couldn't find any stuff here. I heard dance bars are also here. If some one knows about any independent or pick point let me know. I have full of Pune Mumbai contact even I asked my Independent contacts of Pune Mumbai if they have any here but no response. So if any one knows stuff here please ket me know.

Jasmpat
04-04-15, 05:11
The girl in the pic 8th and 9th is same. She has been already discussed in the Pune forum and the rates quoted by SP seems reasonable. 5 K for 2 pops.

Hi,

After considering the suggestions from my friends (fellow ISGians) I decided not to bring any gal to my own flat. But got bored by this long weekend and started exploring the SP options near by Kharadi to have fun at their place. Finally contacted the SP Arun (found in locanto). He is quite slow in responding but shared the below pics. The price quoted by him is 5 K per 2 shots.

Even though I am not quite experienced, I felt like the SP showing wrong pictures because of his rigidness and slowness. 5 K per 2 hrs is a bit more than average of 3.5 K in our forum.

Thanks,

Frank

HornyAssAmGuy
04-04-15, 05:50
Dear friend,

You can go to My Home in Indore. It is a kind of Dance Bar only.

I went there in 2012. I am not sure whether it still exist or not. You can ask some experienced natives of Indore about the location since I forgot it.

Check the link https://youtu.be/d_Xk5t014n0.

Regards,

HAG

I'm at Indore and couldn't find any stuff here. I heard dance bars are also here. If some one knows about any independent or pick point let me know. I have full of Pune Mumbai contact even I asked my Independent contacts of Pune Mumbai if they have any here but no response. So if any one knows stuff here please ket me know.

CodedGod
04-04-15, 06:57
Hi,

Thanks,

FrankA lot of sp's will mix pics. They will show you fake pics and later say that the girl is busy. This happens quite often.

Tut Li
04-04-15, 07:01
The girl in the pic 8th and 9th is same. She has been already discussed in the Pune forum and the rates quoted by SP seems reasonable. 5 K for 2 pops.Yes. She is Sneha. Very famous on forum as "Simla mirchi". Few months back.

Pcock
04-04-15, 07:18
You have got the rules wrong buddy. Johnny lost the first 2 sets. It was only in the 3rd set that johnny won. So brain won the match 2-1.I totally agree. Lolz. Its the brain that won. But its Johnny that's speaking now. Hahha.

CoolPuneGuest
04-04-15, 10:25
"Simla Mirchi" at 5 K for 2 pops, quite reasonable rate, enjoy the good service.

Yes. She is Sneha. Very famous on forum as "Simla mirchi". Few months back.

Snipcft
04-04-15, 12:33
I have been with the 4th girl (white spaghetti top) - she is quite good and cooperative.

Hi,

Thanks,

Frank

SagarKumar
04-04-15, 18:14
Hi,

Friends I am planning to meet Aundh Neha. Please give me some inputs about her.

Ciarans
04-04-15, 20:25
Got the number from locanto and had it for a while (ending 730). Called yesterday after office and turned out she is close by. Allotted time was 6:30 PM.

She agreed for 3 k for 1.5 hours. However I reached the requested place and she had her mobile switched off. Waste of time and disappointment.

Has anyone availed her services here? Worth calling and pursuing?

Was in the mood already and called a SP in V nagar whose services I had availed and he is a genuine guy.

Lined up a HW who looked around 30. Nice rack and well built. Two hours for 4 k.

No BBBJ but she is good otherwise in WOT and miss. Something in between DFK and lip kissing. Told SP about DFK and BJ and he spoke to the lady.

Texted me later he will make up for it.

CodedGod
04-04-15, 22:24
Hi guys can someone share the contact of this shimla mirchi?

DeepStick411
04-04-15, 22:31
I'm at Indore and couldn't find any stuff here. I heard dance bars are also here. If some one knows about any independent or pick point let me know. I have full of Pune Mumbai contact even I asked my Independent contacts of Pune Mumbai if they have any here but no response. So if any one knows stuff here please ket me know.The problem with Indore, as described to me by one native friend, is that Indore is still a growing town. Although the it has seen a lot of development in last ten years, the mentality of the people is still very conservative. In blunt words, people still think like villagers here, who like to meddle in everyone's life. So If you are bringing a provider to your flat or house, you neighbors will like to know who she is. If a provider is frequenting a hotel, then the hotel staff may follow her back home and try to get a freebie by threatening to blackmail her. If she has customers visiting her location, her neighbors may get pissed off and complain either to LE or wasn't a freebie.

Having said that, there are availability of providers here, ranging from 3/10 to 10/10 in looks and service. But those contacts are shared on a strictly confidential basis and usually with those who are known personally to the SP.

Therefore, be very careful when mongering in Indore. Things can easily blow out of proportion here.

Tut Li
04-05-15, 04:31
Hi guys can someone share the contact of this shimla mirchi?Buddy. She is not an Inde. You have to go via SP.

CodedGod
04-05-15, 06:23
Buddy. She is not an Inde. You have to go via SP.
hi guys, plannin to have a good session tomorrow. Would prefer good quality girl and am ready to spend. Any tips guys on who shall i contact.

Sskssk
04-05-15, 09:05
Please message me details of Sara I want to meet her.

Greetings,

Jackson

Pcock
04-05-15, 09:47
Gentlemen opinions please.

What is greater value for. Money. 1. FS with indie for 5-7 k for two hrs or less.

2. Massage and TL + HJ at a genuine Thai massage parlour for 3-5 k. You get lucky it may be massage plus FS for 5 k.

Frank Martin
04-05-15, 18:36
Hey,

Anyone of you seen Ramp walk at seasons mall today? Oh my god what a beauty and what a grace I wish I had any one of them. I loved the girl in snake texture dress (5th entry).

How about belly dance? Got a chance to watch? Chilly hot.

Frank

FunnyCreative1
04-05-15, 19:12
Gentlemen opinions please.

What is greater value for. Money. 1. FS with indie for 5-7 k for two hrs or less.

2. Massage and TL + HJ at a genuine Thai massage parlour for 3-5 k. You get lucky it may be massage plus FS for 5 k.Well, depends on the mood and need. FS definitely first choice.

PuneriBoka
04-05-15, 19:33
Visited Brothel at burger joint camp today, handled by Bengali mamasan and SP Suresh.

4 options were shown, all are avg. opted NE girl Naina.

Girl- 6/10. Short, slim, clean, small but cute boobs and bum.

Service- avg. 6/10. No DFK, BBBJ, doggy. Limited chit-chat, plain face.

Cost- 2.5 k for 1 HR / 1 shot.

WIR- not with same girl. But all options are avg.

Brothel operates behind locked door, better to call before visit. SP promised for better options and service next week.

PuneriBoka
04-05-15, 19:38
All MPs near Deccan seems closed. Where have you visited man. Please guide us.

PB

Hi folks,

Also asked her for DFK but she denied. Her body was very clean and smooth, with tight boobs..

ViratCoolMehta
04-05-15, 20:35
Need service in Pune. Tried many numbers on locanto but most of them were fake or of touts. Please let me know some genuine people. PM me some good contact numbers for college girls.

Frank Martin
04-05-15, 21:45
Hi,

Here I am attaching the pic I was talking about (Ramp walk at seasons mall). Sorry for the poor quality.

Frank

Bullsye
04-06-15, 11:04
Enable your pm to share some quality contact.

Ken.I have enabled PM.

Hammer893
04-06-15, 11:47
Hey Frank,

If you are getting such average to Ok girls (5 - 7 /10), the price is fine. But you can still try to negotiate a little, but not too much.

Cheers mate.

Hi,

Thanks,

Frank

ThaRime2
04-06-15, 14:48
Bro,

The third girl is from Mumbai and is available at 6 k.

Good deal if you get her at 5 k for 2 shots.

Hi,

Thanks,

Frank

Sitting Duck
04-06-15, 16:09
Hi,

I got an email from one Harsha Manik (says from AFF) who is asking for 8 k ST and says she is from Mumbai Borivali, anyone else got such an email? Her number ends with 621.

I connected on WA got some pics, she looks good. Messaged her if she plans to visit Pune, maybe will try her. But not sure if this is a genuine person or SP or what.

SD

OuterHaven
04-06-15, 17:05
Thank you for sharing the contacts people. Now I realize that the brotherhood does really exist.

Suhana wasn't free during the day and Wanowrie chick was out of town. So decided to try the HL. Was assigned a therapist named Bea. It was routine. She was not into the HJ. Did not enjoy it. 1 k goes down the drain.

As I had to make the most of my "mongering day", decided to check Kin spa. The place is definitely better than HL. Was assigned an average looking therapist. Did not really have any expectations. Boy, was she a tease!! She did everything so well. She teased. Jhonny wanted more. The typical accidental slight of touch at the right places which craves for more. Excellent Massage too. Convinced her to be completely bare for 2 k. She had a beautiful body with a perfect ass. Was a treat for sure. And we were done.

So, my new favourite place is definitely kin spa. Next time I'll carry a rubber to see if I can do more.

OuterHaven
04-06-15, 18:31
Friends,

Please help me out. I may sound a total novice (which I am) but please excuse.

1, I read about so many SPs being talked about. All this while I thought they offer escorts to your place. But lately I saw in a few posts that one chooses a girl and the SP provides the place as well. Can some one please elaborate on this.

2, if the SP provides the place, how safe is it? Say from the LE and from the SP himself?

3, how safe are these SP's? Have there been people who have had trouble from them.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4440
04-07-15, 01:34
Whats is the progress buddy.What happened?

Pcock
04-07-15, 03:03
Friends,

Please help me out. I may sound a total novice (which I am) but please excuse.

1, I read about so many SPs being talked about. All this while I thought they offer escorts to your place. But lately I saw in a few posts that one chooses a girl and the SP provides the place as well. Can some one please elaborate on this.

2, if the SP provides the place, how safe is it? Say from the LE and from the SP himself?

3, how safe are these SP's? Have there been people who have had trouble from them.

Thanks in advance.Most of them have safe places in residential complexes. And they keep moving from one to another. Never heard of LE raiding. Secondly if why read previous reports. These guys are politically connected. No threat from LE. Quite safe I guess. And quite neat and clean too majority of them.

Maverick6162
04-07-15, 03:10
Hi,

Even I received an email from Harsha Manik from AFF. I had called her and spoke to her. She mentioned she is Indie and would charge 10 k for ST and 20 k for night. She is based in Mumbai but willing to travel to Pune as well. I could not see her pics though.

By the way I am new to this forum but thought of sharing a recent experience. Beware of an Indie from P.S. Her name is Axxxxa and she is fake. Got cheated for 5 k.

Can someone PM me details of Neha or Pallavi.

M

Golds1
04-07-15, 10:17
Interesting, I was there with my GF and we both liked the first one. Bluish top with some black net stuff downwards!

Hi,

Here I am attaching the pic I was talking about (Ramp walk at seasons mall). Sorry for the poor quality.

Frank

ShamSagar
04-07-15, 11:44
HI All.

I called Neha today, but she asked for reference, which I gave but she asked for phone number or asked the person to call and confirm.

What is this man.

I am disappointing.

Can any one help me.

@ Mndena can you help me bro.

WIR: yes but for 2 sessions + DATY finger etc.

Rajmeh
04-07-15, 13:06
Hi!

Contact details for Sara please shall be in Deccan next month. Shall like to try her.

Thanks

Hey folks,

Damages- 3.5 k.

Looks- 7/10

WIR. Probably but want variety as of now.

Rajmeh
04-07-15, 13:09
Buddy. She is not an Inde. You have to go via SP.Hi!

Can somebody please give me the contact of SP?

TheBestIndia
04-07-15, 17:56
Any clues about hadapsar inde who asks to call only in morning and phone is off for rest of the day? Tried calling her, but number does not connect! Any clues, and any reviews if you have tried her?

Charges are 3 k but not sure about chances with her, and whether she is good? Any FRs would be great!

CodedGod
04-07-15, 18:29
Hi!

Can somebody please give me the contact of SP?Dude search google and you shall find the number.

CodedGod
04-07-15, 18:32
Most of them have safe places in residential complexes. And they keep moving from one to another. Never heard of LE raiding. Secondly if why read previous reports. These guys are politically connected. No threat from LE. Quite safe I guess. And quite neat and clean too majority of them.It is a little scary initially but these are safe places. You will get used to it.

CodedGod
04-07-15, 18:48
Went to aura again today. Was really tired as had shited my house over the weekend so my body needed some pampering. Got a girl named ariel assigned to me. Took deep tissue. The massage was amazing, it was easy to break the ice as I have been a regular there and dropping the names of few other girls got it done.

The best was her HJ. Man she made me come so bad. The way she massaged the balls and the groin area it felt like I was in heaven. Good show again for aura.

Damage.

2. 2 for the massage and 1. 5 for HJ with top open. (no topless).

RohanM
04-07-15, 18:48
Guys,

Street pickup, near Chinchwad, how much ask for one HR?

Whooping 2 k.

In Hyderabad I had same fun for 200 rs.

Mndena
04-08-15, 01:56
Done check pm.

HI All.

I called Neha today, but she asked for reference, which I gave but she asked for phone number or asked the person to call and confirm.

What is this man.

I am disappointing.

Can any one help me.

@ Mndena can you help me bro.

Member #4298
04-08-15, 03:03
Hi all,

Has anybody tried Soma recently?

Can you please let me know what are her charges and service?

SagarKumar
04-08-15, 05:31
Hi all,

Has anybody tried Pallavi from Fatima Nagar recently?

Can you please let me know how is her service and her looks rating?

CannonCam
04-08-15, 05:47
Hi, every one,

I"m not a good writer so please bare with me.

I'm a silent reader here since last two years. How ever my actions scenes were on with indi's and SP people. During last month that is March ending was out FR action in Vngr area and k area.

Many of the SP were not working it was all down. The gals I saw were not up to the mark plus the cost was way too much. Been to many places during 31st March but all were dull. So finally thought to try the last one. (pic attached. Blue purse, blue top, yellow- blue scarf.).

8 k two shots.

Super service as was I was the 1st one for the day.

Every thing on menu expect anal.

7th April.

On of our ISG friend had shared a number of a film guy who give models who are new to the industry. I had since contact from a very long time. I thought of trying out.

So was in talking terms with him since March 1st week. He had quoted 2 lakhs and all. Finally after all the talks and things got him down to 15 k night.

I have attached some of the pics shared by him. So yesterday I fixed the gal (pic attached blue top, flower in hand).

He use to send lots of pics after every day or two since March. So I got little trust on him that its a genuine guy + ISG frn shared his number.

So after fixing the gal he asked to deposit 7 k in IC bank. 1st I said sorry bro this ain't going to do. Will give cash face to face to the gal. He operates from Mumbai.

I asked him to share some details of the gal. He shared her name. I face booked her name and soon found her and I felt everything is good.

So I told will deposit 2 k. He was adamant on 5 k. So deposited the amount.

I have attached that guys pic (bald guy) Vimal.

We decided time of meeting with the gal 7 pm.

He texted me she will reach in 5-10 minutes. I was waiting.

After some time this guy went off. Not replying not answering calls. I got to know I am fooled. Sad moment it was.

Later at 8 pm he texted back tat night time starts at 11 pm.

I started to abuse him. He said not worry she will come at 11 pm.

I was in mood plus this guy cheated and I had a doubt on 11 pm thing. So called up my regular SP and fixed session.

8 k two shots. He had two options.

I said I shall do one one shot with both of them. He was okay with it.

Pics attached one was the gal sitting on the bed with red top. She was a new bee. Was very tight was nt able to get inside.

Second gal. Pic attached. Black jacket standing near the door.

Service of both the gals were from average to good.

The black jacket gal offered DFK.

After this session was back home and was almost 10;45. Called tat guy and again he said she is on the way you wait.

And he ditched. I had a gut feeling that no one will show up. Still gave a try.

Other pics are sent by him only.

He is a idea user digits ending 190.

Be aware of this guy if you find him.

CannonCam
04-08-15, 05:49
Hi all,

Has anybody tried Soma recently. Can you please let me know what are her charges and service??She is a fat indi.

Okay to good service shud nt pay more dan 2 k. I will say avoid her.

ShamSagar
04-08-15, 09:48
Please check your PM.

Done check pm.

Player1992
04-08-15, 12:21
Was in Mumbai yesterday so decided to explore some dance bars.

Went in a DB near to Borivali station (east). Beer was very cheap only for 180/.

Saw some beauties standing away, along with the orchestra.

2 girls were really hot, might be Bollywood struggles.

Decided to try my luck with them. Removed a 100 rupee note from my pocket and tipped the first beauty.

She was showing a lot of attitude as she was extremely beautiful.

Decided to try on the next one, she said for night 15 k.

Told her that was very high, asked her for 4 k for ST, which she denied.

Had one more beer, she was very keen to keep me waiting in the bar.

But I was exhausted by her attitude, had one juice and decided to leave.

But she came near me and asked for my number, which I gave her and left the place.

Damages.

2 beers+juice- 420

Tips for waiters and girls- 300.

Total damage-720 without any fun.

Mumbai dance bars are only good for drinking purposes nothing else.

The girls there are just showcase girls and nothing else.

One must be really luck to have them.

Later night even explored 2 more DB and even the girl called me up many times.

What happened next? Will mention is my next report.

Keep mongering.

Skenjale
04-08-15, 13:16
Please help me with Neha Aundh contact number.

PimpleSFun
04-08-15, 14:25
Hi all,

Can you please let me know how is her service and her looks rating?Read my FR. Had tried her 2-3 weeks back.

Bullsye
04-08-15, 17:12
Hey folks,

Damages- 3.5 k.

Looks- 7/10

WIR. Probably but want variety as of now.I had service last month and found it to be below average considering the quality of service I had with other indie's. Yes she is skinny. DFK she agrees but little persuasion. Nothing great about her service tough. She looks very average than what her pic actually suggests.

Member #4298
04-08-15, 18:02
Last week I called Hadpsar indr Savi. She quoted 3. 5 k 4 r night + place.

Seniors can if its ok to go.

FunnyCreative1
04-08-15, 19:09
Hi all,

Can you please let me know how is her service and her looks rating?There are many reviews posted on this forum. You can revisit them.

FunnyCreative1
04-08-15, 19:19
Guys,

Street pickup, near Chinchwad, how much ask for one HR?

Whooping 2 k.

In Hyderabad I had same fun for 200 rs.Which street is this?

Hammer893
04-08-15, 19:43
Hey Tharime2,

The third pic in Frank Martin's FR is the girl in blacktop with transparent sleeves. Is this the girl you are talking about being available in Mumbai for 6 k.

How can you share her details, as I shall be in Mumbai tomorrow and would love to try out. Can you activate your PM?

Cheers.

Bro,

The third girl is from Mumbai and is available at 6 k.

Good deal if you get her at 5 k for 2 shots.

Tut Li
04-08-15, 21:30
Hi, every one,

He is a idea user digits ending 190.

Be aware of this guy if you find him.Hey buddy nice to see you back to forum. After long time.

It is indeed a bad experience but you have courage to post SP's pic. There are many SPs circulating photoshoped pics or so called "models" quoting rocket high price. Beware of those guys and do post last 3-4 digits (for other members too). There are few nice guys (SP) I have mentioned in previous posts. Since you a good bargainer, it will definitely help you avoid this future. Let me know if want to try any of them. Cheers. See you soon.

Torchhh
04-09-15, 00:22
As expected, I've been getting flooded with contact requests for Sara and her friend. I've shared it with a few but not everyone not cause I don't want to but if we flood the same indie with requests, their attitude and costs goes up. Pace it out a bit and I will share it with others too. For those who already have it, it's at your discretion if you want to pass it along. I'm not into hoarding and I believe in sharing. Sorry to all whom I haven't responded as yet. Will do so intermittently.

Vishum36
04-09-15, 07:56
Dear friends,

Please give me some genuine female contacts. As you know some are cheating in this profession. I searched lot. But I CNT find direct contact. Please help me.

Vishum36
04-09-15, 08:05

Seniors can if its ok to go.Please let me know some genuine contacts.

SammyDaCosta
04-09-15, 08:45
Managed to get an indies number ending in 2920.

Thinking about trying her. Please let me know if anyone has tried her? Is she good?

Newbee Joy
04-09-15, 12:15
Boss,

There are 100's of reports suggesting that advance payment is almost every time a fraud.

Never mind, happens.

Joy

Hi, every one,

I"m not a good writer so please bare with me.

I'm a silent reader here since last two years. How ever my actions scenes were on with indi's and SP people. During last month that is March ending was out FR action in Vngr area and k area.

Many of the SP were not working it was all down. The gals I saw were not up to the mark plus the cost was way too much. Been to many places during 31st March but all were dull. So finally thought to try the last one. (pic attached. Blue purse, blue top, yellow- blue scarf.).

8 k two shots.

Super service as was I was the 1st one for the day.

Every thing on menu expect anal.

7th April.

On of our ISG friend had shared a number of a film guy who give models who are new to the industry. I had since contact from a very long time. I thought of trying out.

So was in talking terms with him since March 1st week. He had quoted 2 lakhs and all. Finally after all the talks and things got him down to 15 k night.

I have attached some of the pics shared by him. So yesterday I fixed the gal (pic attached blue top, flower in hand)...

Sen Sex
04-09-15, 17:30
I tried calling her few times, before 11 AM as written in her locanto ad. Some guy picked up at one time and asked me to come to Hadapsar Mantri Market at 11:30. Confirmed that it will be 3 k for two shots place included. Aound 11:30 I started calling the guy to know where to go from Mantri Market but the fone was switched off. Off course I had not gone that far, from Baner, about half way only called the number. With fone switched off there was nothing further to do so wrote him an angry SMS that I have reached the agreed spot and waiting for him. Doubt if this is a genuine service, looks like a prank to me.

AkshayBagade19
04-09-15, 17:54
Will you give me her number.

DashingYanky
04-09-15, 18:40
Hi guys,

Got a contact of one massage parlour in KP, the digits ending in "1340" in locanto.

Called the no and one lady asked to come to KP near the famous bakery. Charges 2 k with extras.

Any reviews of the MP from anyone who has tried?

DashingYanky
04-09-15, 18:57
Hi guys,

Got a contact of one MP in locanto, number ending with 1340.

Called it and asked to come at KP near famous bakery.

Any review of the MP?

Charges 2 k with extras.

Mndena
04-10-15, 01:36
There are 10 to 15 mates asked Nehas contact & reference which I passed on. But heard that she is asking for password which she even haven't asked me in my first visit. It looks like she is in high demand. Only reference I used was are from W which I already informed you guys. Let me check with her if I can get password from her. I hope her password dosnt expire after 3 attempts. Cheers.

SecretAdmirs5
04-10-15, 03:35
Hi guys,

Got a contact of one MP in locanto, number ending with 1340...I have posted my FR on the MP. Do have a look. Won't recommend. But if you are keen to try go ahead and do share your experience. Who knows you might get a good one.

Best of luck.

Mnaya
04-10-15, 04:51
Could you activate PM and share her contacts please.

Seniors can if its ok to go.

ShamSagar
04-10-15, 06:15
We looking forward for your response on PM.

Best of Luck.

There are 10 to 15 mates asked Nehas contact & reference which I passed on. But heard that she is asking for password which she even haven't asked me in my first visit. It looks like she is in high demand. Only reference I used was are from W which I already informed you guys. Let me check with her if I can get password from her. I hope her password dosnt expire after 3 attempts. Cheers.

MotoRad
04-10-15, 06:46
Bro,

I have been trying to get some confirmation from the seniors as whatever reviews I have collated at S Singh are a little confusing / conflicting. She responded to my email and after some hesitation initially, she sent me the below photo. Please let me know if this person in any way resembles to one you met? Her charges sound way beyond the limit and hence wanted to first check if she is really the one in the pic!I am not sure if you tried her, but I met her in Mumbai. Average lay, but tries hard to please. She is quite plump and is perhaps 70% of what she looks in the picture.

Newbee Joy
04-10-15, 12:28
Hi friends,

Can someone PM me Neha's new number?

I have her old number and had availed her services in Aundh flat next to hotel and bank opp sairang market.

Thanks in advance.

Joy

ShamSagar
04-10-15, 14:21
If you can PM the Code word that she is asking, I can PM you the number cheers.

Hi friends,

I have her old number and had availed her services in Aundh flat next to hotel and bank opp sairang market.

Thanks in advance.

Joy.

Anant17
04-10-15, 15:37
Can anyone point me to safe lodge / hotel near hadapsar which can be used for mongering purposes. I am only looking for budget ones, definitely under 1 k. Let me know if anyone has tried them before.

Thanks!

Kiran1411
04-10-15, 17:08
There are a ton on Saswad road. All of them after Fursungi are pretty safe given they are under gram panchayat.

Can anyone point me to safe lodge / hotel near hadapsar which can be used for mongering purposes. I am only looking for budget ones, definitely under 1 k. Let me know if anyone has tried them before.

Thanks!

TheBestIndia
04-10-15, 17:11
So tried reaching out to this hadapsar locanto ad who asks to call in a specific time window, and he asked me to come to mantri market. Turned out that his phone was switched off when I called him next! So no luck.

Then tried another few numbers which I usually call, and all of them were switched off, including the aman -ora gal's SP. Another SP asked for 5. 5 k single shot with a gal whose pic he wouldn't share. So said no to him too.

Eventually went to HL hoping to get Ohm, but was disappointed as it was Friday and all girls were booked.

A bad KLPD day, looks like I will live through this weekend in a solo mode!

Newbee Joy
04-10-15, 17:11
Hi,

Almost all lodges on Solapur Highway between Akashwani and Loni Kalbhor toll Naka are monger friendly and charge around 500 for couple of hours. Balaji, Sahyadri to name few.

Joy

Thanks!

Peace123
04-10-15, 23:52
I am not sure if you tried her, but I met her in Mumbai. Average lay, but tries hard to please. She is quite plump and is perhaps 70% of what she looks in the picture.Hey bro,

Good to know that you at least got to meet someone named S Singh. For me it was a big KLPD and a lesson learnt. Here is how it happened.

Despite many warning from seniors on this forum, I got carried away. The picture she sent was too good to resist. Had some free time last Friday (was supposed to be a "Good" Friday).

Started conversing on the email. As I knew it was a group and not an individual, put my requirements very straight. Upscale, tall, curvy (in limit) and fair (if possible, can't be so selective these days though) . Was provided with a totally different piece, much better than the previous though. I was told she is very upscale and fluent in English. Asked for LT (3 hrs) including accommodation. Negotiated at 16 K, place included. I am sure most of the members would not agree with the package. Obviously I had put a condition that I would pay if I get the same piece. And believe me, that photo was awesome.

I was asked to come at Hyatt at 5 pm and wait for her to pick me up. I reached rt on time. No one turned up before 5:15 pm. Then I kept getting emails / calls in 10 minutes interval saying we are taking you to the " madam" . By 6 pm my cell ran out of battery. I never have felt that handicapped in my whole life. Now only option to convince johny was to go to his dear Ohm at HL. As I started, I got across a food joint where I could charge my cell. And I started getting messages from S Singh's team saying we are still around. Finally got hold of two NE guys who had come in a car. After getting in the car these men started talking to their boss in local language. And then showed me 3 photos. Very very average and totally different than the 1 sent to me earlier. By this time I was totally pissed off. I asked them to F-off and left the spot.

Then decided to try the KP SP. The one who is known to be reliable with good stock. He told me most of the SPs were away for a few days and have started re-collecting the stock afresh. He had only 3 gals in his stock. Very average looking and typical bar girl attitude. I was still getting confused to decide between FS with these DB girl or a Royal massage at HL with Ohm. As johny was desperate, decided to go with FS and knocked 1 of these girls for 6 K. Very very average exp. Girl had just travelled from Mumbai and was totally tired. Also had a lot of attitude. So overall it was a big KLPD.

In all, S Singh is a complete fraud. Instead of going through their site, we can get the direct #s from ISG if anyone has had good experience with any of their girls.

Anant17
04-11-15, 07:51
She now has a flat in New Sanghvi. She will guide you with directions to reach to her place easily.

Hi friends,

Thanks in advance.

Joy

ShamSagar
04-11-15, 08:58
This lady has lot of attitude and rejected the code word stating it is expired, Wtf.

I guess she works reference of one person only. Who is he I don't know.

May advice better way don't wast your time and money calling her.

She now has a flat in New Sanghvi. She will guide you with directions to reach to her place easily.

Kiran1411
04-11-15, 09:13
That is why it is always recommended to pace these girls / women out.

Sudden surge of phone calls for them raises both. Their doubt as well as attitude.

This lady has lot of attitude and rejected the code word stating it is expired, Wtf.

Anant17
04-11-15, 09:13
Sorry to hear that bro. I had initially thought that password is to shoo away people who are trying their luck w / o the actual ref. She is probably happy with the current business she is getting. So trying to restrict access. BTW, I am not supporting her in anyway.

Skenjale
04-11-15, 11:09
Please check your PM.

SeriousSam
04-11-15, 11:25
Sorry to hear that bro. I had initially thought that password is to shoo away people who are trying their luck w / o the actual ref. She is probably happy with the current business she is getting. So trying to restrict access. BTW, I am not supporting her in anyway.My expereince with neha is that she feels she is a master, when I was with her I felt like she was trying to make me feel that I have had many and your I am superior types.

Well she does a good job but then seriously the attitude of her at times is unnerving, I am sure many seniors won't agree to this, but I went with her once and I never went to her again, this is one more incident of people running behind one chick and hiking the demand, she could have politely refused that I am busy for the coming days and can't accomodate, or say that I need a better refrence.

Sam.

Kiran1411
04-11-15, 14:01
I have been with her at least thrice. But all of it was around 3 months back.

While she definitely knows she is better looking compared to other indies and she is clean. Her behavior was never offending.

She was always polite and would talk decently.

But again. It is the demand-attitude issue. More the demand more the attitude and vice versa.

Like the earlier person. I am not supporting or defending. I think my time with her is done and would not go to her again (rather someone new)- but just my 2 cents.

My expereince with neha is that she feels she is a master, when I was with her I felt like she was trying to make me feel that I have had many and your I am superior types.

Well she does a good job but then seriously the attitude of her at times is unnerving, I am sure many seniors won't agree to this, but I went with her once and I never went to her again, this is one more incident of people running behind one chick and hiking the demand, she could have politely refused that I am busy for the coming days and can't accomodate, or say that I need a better refrence.

Sam.

Member #4298
04-11-15, 15:05
My experience with Snehal is of around 3 months back. First time I met her near Wada but didn't get service in first meet. Went to see how's she. Look wise and other things.

Got very much excited to take her to bed. But it takes almost 2 months.

One day called her and went to her place. She had a 1 bhk on rent not in a society bt in individual house. She told her hubby z in Swargate so come fast. Went to her place. It was nice service by her. Good BBJ. And CIM.

Could spend only 30-45 minutes as her hubby was on the way. She told next time take her to outside. But I really like her service. Her attitude.

Will write on Sheetal's service next week.

Thank you.

PassionMale32
04-11-15, 18:51

While she definitely knows she is better looking compared to other indies and she is clean. Her behavior was never offending.

But again. It is the demand-attitude issue. More the demand more the attitude and vice versa.

Like the earlier person. I am not supporting or defending. I think my time with her is done and would not go to her again (rather someone new)- but just my 2 cents.We all have been hearing these mysterious names like Neha of Aundh, Smitha etc. They are now ever-green / legends LOL.

So for benefit of new members and of all who haven't seen them can someone upload their pics here.

Passionmale32.

FunnyCreative1
04-11-15, 19:55

May advice better way don't wast your time and money calling her.Not surprised to hear this. As the demand goes up, usually we have seen service getting affected.

NeoCupid1
04-11-15, 21:36
Heard lot about Kin Spa near Central hence decided for a trial on Friday. The place is definitely better than HL.

Luckily was given J for massage.

Seems she has been harassed my many people. She kept on asking did anyone tell me about her.

Massage was average with touching here and there. Looks she is cold now a days and not interested.

Finally asked for 1 k -HJ and 5 K for B2B.

Thought not worth for a mechanical HJ, hence left the place without HJ.

Guys, any suggestions for someone else to try there?

Damage- 2 k for 60 minutes.

Did anyone try girl with name Paresa? How is she about extras and teasing?

PuneriFun
04-12-15, 01:48
Have anyone tried these two chicks. SP provided me pics. Please reply I want to try them now.

Macmoh
04-12-15, 01:50
Heard lot about Kin Spa near Central hence decided for a trial on Friday. The place is definitely better than HL.

Seems she has been harassed my many people. She kept on asking did anyone tell me about her.

Massage was average with touching here and there. Looks she is cold now a days and not interested.

Did anyone try girl with name Paresa? How is she about extras and teasing?I have the same experience of J. The massage is not even average. When you are paying 2 K at least the massage has to be done properly. Good you did not go for the extras and waste your money.

Newbee Joy
04-12-15, 03:43
Hi,

Is this Snehal from Pimple Saudagar?

I thought she is a divorcee.

Joy

My experience with Snehal is of around 3 months back. First time I met her near Wada but didn't get service in first meet. Went to see how's she. Look wise and other things.

Got very much excited to take her to bed. But it takes almost 2 months.

One day called her and went to her place. She had a 1 bhk on rent not in a society bt in individual house. She told her hubby z in Swargate so come fast. Went to her place. It was nice service by her. Good BBJ. And CIM.

Could spend only 30-45 minutes as her hubby was on the way. She told next time take her to outside. But I really like her service. Her attitude.

Will write on Sheetal's service next week.

Thank you.

Mustafa78
04-12-15, 05:33
Hey guys,

This is my first info sharing. There is lodge in Ubalenagar on Nagar road. Always got good cheeks.

Damage 3 k with room.

Mustafa78
04-12-15, 05:54
There is SP name Kunal. His number ends with 747. Provide home massage service. Ask only for Samiksha. She is best in her business.

Damage: 1800 k.

Extra 2000 (depends on bargain).

Mustafa78
04-12-15, 06:04
Hi guys,

From Pune to Mumbai on express highway take second exit to JNPT.

Then you will land in "Jannat".

There are at least 20 dance bar in row.

Bar girls also work as independent escort.

Damage: Depend on how much you drink (600/- Royal Stag peg).

Mustafa78
04-12-15, 06:12
There are lodges on Wagholi Lohegaon road. Provides cheeks on request. Very safe as it is very outs-curt area.

Damage 4 k.

Ghost333
04-12-15, 06:57
Am also facing the same problem did yours get solved? If yes let me know how.

Yesterday, I was trying to subscribe for PM.

Below is the story.

I logged in with my User name.

Then went to settings and then paid subscriptions.

After selecting paid subscriptions, it gives me form to fill the personal details and the card details.

After filling the form with all details, it gives me the error as this username is already exists.

I tried the same couple of time, but unvein. Same error message.

Please help me to get through the subscription procedure.

Thanks in advance.

CodedGod
04-12-15, 08:03
Hi,

Even I received an email from Harsha Manik from AFF. I had called her and spoke to her. She mentioned she is Indie and would charge 10 k for ST and 20 k for night. She is based in Mumbai but willing to travel to Pune as well. I could not see her pics though.

By the way I am new to this forum but thought of sharing a recent experience. Beware of an Indie from P.S. Her name is Axxxxa and she is fake. Got cheated for 5 k.

Can someone PM me details of Neha or Pallavi.

MSpoke to this grl and she sent me some pics. She didn't seem to be interested to travel unless its a long booking.

Anant17
04-12-15, 08:13
Help offered. Bro, please post FRs when you get to try her. Once you build some reputation the contacts will be easier to come.

Please check your PM.

Anant17
04-12-15, 08:17
My experience (single) was also similar. She does brags but that can be ignored. Despite having a good business, she was trying to please and I found her to be cooperative. It seemed she hate hairy pubic region but still she managed to give a great BJ both the times.

Like the earlier person. I am not supporting or defending. I think my time with her is done and would not go to her again (rather someone new)- but just my 2 cents.

OuterHaven
04-12-15, 16:00
Please check my report. It was Parissa who was allotted to me.

Did anyone try girl with name Paresa? How is she about extras and teasing?.

Uber27
04-12-15, 19:26
Hello guys,

I am new here as well as in Pune too. After reading many posts thought to share some of my experience with everyone.

Its been 5 months and explored various places so will share few places where I got some action. First 1 was A**a spa in Mukund nagar.

Once you are there ask them if you can get a massage from a girl named lunae as I understood when she told me. She was from Thailand and her pronunciation was little awkward.

But I will rate here:

Looks: 9/10.

Figure: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Service: 8/10.

This was the first time I ever had massage. So just went there and she introduced herself and we started with the massage session. Massage was really good. As I never went for massage.

So was little hesitant in asking for something so I stayed quite and just talked normally. At the end she herself asked if I want some extra service. I nodded in yes and den the action began but got.

Only HJ and that too under the transparent short which they gives to wear. I asked her if I can get some more extra she got ready after denying for a while so got a BJ and allowed to touch.

Her. She gave her number if I want something more For the first time it was good for me. Then I started my journey and found many places which I will share in later posts.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Skenjale
04-12-15, 22:27
Hello Kiran1411,

Please check your PM. I sent message. Waiting for reply.

Thanks

PuneDude123
04-13-15, 03:43
Hello all,

I've been a regular reader in this forum for a few months. Have been lazy to write about exploits so far. I thought its time to give back to this forum that has provided me with so much info.

I got the number for Neha V. Nagar from this forum. Was really bored one day and little johnny wanted some action.

Called her number and fixed up for an early morning session. She didn't have a place and she suggested some lodge near Phoenix market city mall. We negotiated to 4 K for ST (two sessions) She came in an auto and shifted to my car. She looked in her 30's, a little plump and short. Not so much to my liking. But little johnny was adamant.

We went to the hotel and started DFK. Then we went and cleaned up. While cleaning up, she actually took a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) while I was in the bathroom. That was a bit of a turn off.

She was a little reluctant for a Bare back BJ, but finally yielded. Not that great a BJ. But I came.

Started the second session in another few minutes. She went WoT and pumped hard. Then did doggy. Was there for a couple of hours.

So here are my ratings.

1. Looks 3/10 (if you like short, slightly plump woman, she is OK).

2. Attitude: 7/10.

3. Boobs: 2/10.

4. Ass: 7/10 (Humungus.).

5. WIR: No.

Overall, a little underwhelming experience.

CannonCam
04-13-15, 05:27
Sunday!

Well I had bought a voucher of a spa online via some app.

My plan was to visit on Saturday but no session was available. So asked if its available on Sunday and bravo!

Went as per decided time. Its on the 5th floor of a hotel. I did the formalities.

I was being guided by the masseuse and we were in front of the door.

As I went inside I saw a hotel room and not a usual MP set up. I was surprised.

Things started to grow in my mind that I might get some chance.

Went in changed on was asked lay on bed. Massage was good. Small and very cute gal.

But no chances of extras.

How ever I went to the spa reception area after the massage and was having a chat with the gal.

Luckily she shared her digits and I too asked would she look to come out with me and she was more than happy!

As I went down and on way to my home we were texting.

And this conversation made me think of some action.

So called up the SP's and went and saw the stuff.

I got two options. Pics attached.

How ever one with the grey eyes was not available for the night and the one in black dress was available but the SP was saying.

Uska ek bhi kaam nahi hua hai. I can't send her. Mujhe per day bhar ke dena padeja. (translation. She has not done one session and if I send her tonight I will have to pay her full amount for the day).

I had a chat with the gal when I went to see her she was good and very comfortable so had decided shall take her or else nobody.

The SP was very adamant on not sending her. At last I said leave it.

Then the SP called up and said. Come and collect her.

Had a nice time. Over all.

Total damage with food, two drinks hukka, hotel - 19 k.

Sp took 15 k.

Paid way to high.

Well she has said she has her friends and shall share their numbers if just in case I require any thing.

Bullsye
04-13-15, 10:40
Last Friday was my LUCKY day, I had the privilege to meet the famous chick from Wanowrie -Pallavi. So as planned I called her to meet at 2:30 pm but she was busy at that slot so asked me to come around 12:30 pm if possible. So she gave me directions and finding the place was and ot a big deal. Reached her place, she opened the door and as discussion in this forum she has an average face but really good assets. She is a chatter box, we introduced ourselves like name, where you from, what we do etc and it was surprising that we both belong from the same hometown, suddenly there was great comfort and she started speaking like long lost friends. Suddenly there was call and it seems there was a confusion from her, she had actually given appointment to some other guy at 12:30 and to me it was 1:30 pm. I told her I can come in the evening you can carry on. The guy was at the doorstep. Rather she told the guy that you come in evening and she will be busy with me. Guy had no option but to leave.

So we both took a nice shower together and thereafter we got into real action and it was worth satisfactory. P's services was aligned to the reviews that been shared by senior's in this forum, absolutely great.

As there are many FR's in this forum and its amply clear to all about her charges 6 K ST & 15 K LT. But she took only 5 K and promised me 12 k for LT, saying since you are from my hometown felt good. That's the reason guys, I mentioned at the start, it was my lucky day.

Kiran1411
04-13-15, 11:30
See your PM.

Hello Kiran1411,

Thanks

ManOfLove
04-13-15, 11:35
Initially she did not resist but later she had pains so stopped the act. Not sure if she loves to go for it.Kindly share her pic if you got one.

DactMong
04-13-15, 13:30
Hi,

Just came back from HL. Enough has been already written on it but wanted to mention the crazy HJ given by ohm. Of course there is no dispo and within 5 minutes of starting the massage she started erotically teasing the balls from behind and then massaging the prostate. In lying down position. She then proceeded to give a crazy HJ in reverse position increasing and decreasing the speed to heighten the pleasure. Taking care of the prostate with one hand all the time. Blew load in her hands and then she proceeded to give a superb massage. For next 45 minutes. At the time of flip she again started teasing with her nails and got hard on again which she relieved with a 2nd finish. Phew marathon session.

I am sure fellow bros might be getting similar treatment but wanted to share my appreciation.

Cheers

Anant17
04-13-15, 15:55
Bro. I had shared couple of indie contacts with you. Did you try or call them even?

Hello Kiran1411,

Thanks

FunnyCreative1
04-13-15, 19:56
I have been an observer of this group and this is my first FR.

I was in Mumbai today and planned to try out A Thai Spa. I went there without any appointment and got a 30 min window for a Thai massage. Lady at the reception mentioned that she will try to extend for an hour if possible. So paid the amount, got my feet cleaned up, and proceeded inside. This was the first spa where I saw no door to any rooms. I asked if we could get a room with a door (rather than a curtain) but the masseur mentioned that all rooms are the same. So well mind started thinking negative and was getting sure that today there would not be any happy ending as such.

She gave me the suit to wear (of course a suit with whole body covered), massage started and there was not even a single hint on extras. As time was the essence (as I have a spot for 30 minutes), I asked her openly if there was anything else to offer. She said they do not offer any other services. To my surprise, the receptionist was willing to increase the slot to 1 hour but I did no want to extend any more. Just got done with my 30 min massage and left.

Cost: 1150

WIR: Only if Johny needs a break and body is serious about getting a massage.

I have read reviews about the same spa in Pune forum, so I will give it another try to see the difference.

Avimeddy
04-14-15, 02:41
Hi all,

I am a regular reader of ISG, I have posted lots of FR till today. I need information on MP on Pimple Saudagar which is on second floor in rainbow plaza, I visit this MS on last Saturday, charges were 1200 for aroma MS, the girl who given me massage was very short and skinny, she did not allow to touch me at all, also upon asking for extra she denied, I want to know from seniors if I can get any extra services in future in this spa or not should I try again, after finishing my massage I heard that a girl is puking, for what you can understand she was with a client in different room. Do any one of you visited this MP, if yes then please guide me.

Maverick6162
04-14-15, 04:37
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Maverick6162
04-14-15, 04:38
Spoke to this grl and she sent me some pics. She didn't seem to be interested to travel unless its a long booking.I tried booking her for last Friday. She was responding well to the conversion but all of a sudden stopped responding and never reverted. Not sure if she is interested.

Skenjale
04-14-15, 04:50
Bro. I had shared couple of indie contacts with you. Did you try or call them even?Thanks for sharing contacts. I tried Zoya from Vishrantwadi. Nothing great. All mechanical. No DFK, no boob sucking. Shalini is not reachable.

RAJ7826
04-14-15, 05:24
Hi all,

I am a regular reader of ISG, I have posted lots of FR till today. I need information on MP on Pimple Saudagar which is on second floor in rainbow plaza, I visit this MS on last Saturday, charges were 1200 for aroma MS, the girl who given me massage was very short and skinny, she did not allow to touch me at all, also upon asking for extra she denied, I want to know from seniors if I can get any extra services in future in this spa or not should I try again, after finishing my massage I heard that a girl is puking, for what you can understand she was with a client in different room. Do any one of you visited this MP, if yes then please guide me.Yes, they won't provide any extras. If you are looking for massage with extras, better avoid it.

RAJ7826
04-14-15, 05:36

Like the earlier person. I am not supporting or defending. I think my time with her is done and would not go to her again (rather someone new)- but just my 2 cents.I have met her around 3/4 times till 5-6 months back. Lately when I called her she acted as if she do not know me. After a day or two she herself called me saying now she remembers me. Thing is she wanted me to come exactly as per her timing which I suspect she was serving another customer just before me. That's why I didn't go. And also the way she is talking now is changed a lot. Reason is obvious she is now in high demand. Think! When whole of ISG members are behind her, she shows attitude right?

On the other day I called her up and asked for appointment she said particular time, I said I wanted an hour before. She didn't agree. When I insisted the reason she said she has to serve another one. So it is just about saving cost of the room! Accommodating multiple people in a single slot. Becoming more commercial! But why not she has more demand now. So its better to avoid her for some time. And also she has become more routine, at least for me.

Mnaya
04-14-15, 06:12
Could you share pointers to this lodge. Name, directions from Decathlon.

Hey guys,

This is my first info sharing. There is lodge in Ubalenagar on Nagar road. Always got good cheeks.

Damage 3 k with room.

IndianCurries
04-14-15, 07:35
First of all; Thanks to Rahul0912, MongerSag and AngelHunk for giving me contact details of this Spa in J Sq Mall in KP.

Secondly, this Spa has a new name and branding. Thai masseurs are still available. But, I guess management have changed.

Thirdly, this is no longer a mall and an office in the making. Right from entry security to parking guy asks you where do you want to go. You have to mention Spa and pay parking charges for a sparsely populated place. This is no discreet, as all location staff looks at you entering and exiting place.

Review: I had some time to kill late last week, called on the number given to me by fellow ISG members (almost 4 months ago). They mentioned a new name. I asked is it same staff. I was told, yes we have Thai staff. Cost was quoted as 2 K on phone.

After a lot of prying eyes, I entered the place and mentioned that I have an appointment, was asked to wait. After a few minutes; was assigned a Thai masseur named Naari. She was a middle-aged (almost old)! Also, I saw a board at entrance which said; No Tips allowed to staff inside room, loudly calling, no to extras.

Anyways, proceeded with massage after I declined for disposables. She was good in massage and was teasing me. I was also grabbing her a $$ a few times and she giggled a lot of times. After a few touches and flirts, she asked the question. Negotiated and agreed for HJ with touching inside top for 1 K. She had humongous nips. She was scared while doing HJ and told me that manager sees through the peep hole. It was a turn off as she was continuously worried about the door and not focusing on the job at hand.

Nevertheless, job was done and was offered steam bath. (Attached steam bath looked quite appealing and possibly the only best part of this place).

Ratings:

Place for massage: 8/10 (For Massage).

Place for Extras: 1/10 (You can't go unnoticed).

Girl: 3/10 (Old woman).

Boobs: 5/10 (Small, padded bra; an Extra mark for those nips).

Ass: 7/10

Massage: 8/10 (Nice, hard massage pulling all muscles in your body).

Overall: 2/10

Damage: 2 K + 1 K.

WIR: No. As place is not discreet and I can better HJ in Am Spa in S Mall at M City.

Stay safe!

Cheers,

IC.

Frank Martin
04-14-15, 08:14
Hi,

This is not an FR but an experience which might help someone here. Last week we went to are lounge near Phx Mall. There wasn't much crowd but at 10 PM we saw three Thai chicks coming inside. Only we three friends were there and those three were there so we didn't try to reach out to them. But when we decided to leave after the bar is closed, they decided too. So we met in the lift and we tried to talk to them, eventually it worked out and they gave number.

We are in lift.

My friend 1: Hi, how are you? (To Thai girls).

Thai shorts gal: Head turn and didn't respond (we thought no use).

Thai shorts gal: Fan please.

My friend 1: What?

Thai shorts gal: Fan. Fan (giggling).

My friend 1 moved to switch on Fan and the shorts gal hugged him directly.

My friend 1: Would you like to join us for the rest of the night?

Thai gal: Do you have car?

My F1: No. (we didn't bring as we didn't expected this opportunity).

Lift stopped and my friend taken other Thai gal into his hands and talking to her and she is comfortably talking to him.

Rest of the gals giggling and suddenly left in the auto leaving the third gal with us.

My friend 1 dropped her at her place near DtaMdr Chowk.

It clearly shows an opportunity. Lets see. If something works out for me I will write a follow up FR.

Hsayp
04-14-15, 08:45
Very unlikely you will get extras at the rainbow plaza spa. But if you could somehow turn on your charm and manage to score. Do shout out to others. Most P.S. / Aundh spas would disappoint you in this aspect. Don't bother with Zazen and Catalysta either.

Hi all,

I am a regular reader of ISG, I have posted lots of FR till today. I need information on MP on Pimple Saudagar which is on second floor in rainbow plaza, I visit this MS on last Saturday, charges were 1200 for aroma MS, the girl who given me massage was very short and skinny, she did not allow to touch me at all, also upon asking for extra she denied, I want to know from seniors if I can get any extra services in future in this spa or not should I try again, after finishing my massage I heard that a girl is puking, for what you can understand she was with a client in different room. Do any one of you visited this MP, if yes then please guide me.

IndianCurries
04-14-15, 10:28

My expereince with neha is that she feels she is a master, when I was with her I felt like she was trying to make me feel that I have had many and your I am superior types.

Sam.
Sorry to hear that bro. I had initially thought that password is to shoo away people who are trying their luck w / o the actual ref. She is probably happy with the current business she is getting. So trying to restrict access. BTW, I am not supporting her in anyway.My two cents on Neha. Aundh.

I agree with Sam that she thinks too high about herself and boasts of her sexual prowess. My experience with her was almost average and not worth repeating. She might be a notch higher than Kothrud Indie, but not one of the best around. If given a choice, I would prefer Pallavi. Wanowarie to her.

And what's all this new drama with password and expired password! This is too much!

Kiran1411
04-14-15, 11:12
Fair enough IC. Its all about individual preferences.

I can ignore some self-praise in favor of cleanliness and a good ass (I am a butt fan).

Pallavi is definitely a notch higher than Neha, but I get 2 shots with Neha for quite lesser than the price for one with Pallavi. So personally pretty good VFM for me.

As always, these things are all personal. Its amazing what things can turn on some people. That's what makes it so sexy!

My two cents on Neha. Aundh.

I agree with Sam that she thinks too high about herself and boasts of her sexual prowess. My experience with her was almost average and not worth repeating. She might be a notch higher than Kothrud Indie, but not one of the best around. If given a choice, I would prefer Pallavi. Wanowarie to her.

And what's all this new drama with password and expired password! This is too much! :).

BophSep
04-14-15, 14:54
Bro,

I have not been with Neha Aundh, Tried to contact her but she refused and asked the reference I was using should call her up and introduce me.

As far as Pallavi is concerned she also work with reference but I find her attitude towards us better in dealing. I have met Pallavi twice on LT basis.

And she is definitely a good VF. Preferences varies from person to person but attitude also matters a lot.

My views,

Regards

Fair enough IC. Its all about individual preferences.

I can ignore some self-praise in favor of cleanliness and a good ass (I am a butt fan).

Pallavi is definitely a notch higher than Neha, but I get 2 shots with Neha for quite lesser than the price for one with Pallavi. So personally pretty good VFM for me.

As always, these things are all personal. Its amazing what things can turn on some people. That's what makes it so sexy!

TheBestIndia
04-14-15, 15:38
Any of you have reviews of couple near hadapsar. Referring an ad on locanto which shows girls backside in under-garmants?

Quoting 4. 5 k, no number provided on ad.