PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

DieHardDic
04-14-15, 15:45
I am planning to go to Goa. Is it worth taking someone with me to Goa or take it locally. I tried searching in Goa forum but the scene over there didn't seem positive.

Also do let me know if you know someone's who is willing to come to Goa.

Please suggest,

Thanks

Kiran1411
04-14-15, 15:48
I would 100% support this. Give her a break and some demand scarcity for 2 months. Have beer instead.

I have met her around 3/4 times till 5-6 months back. Lately when I called her she acted as if she do not know me. After a day or two she herself called me saying now she remembers me. Thing is she wanted me to come exactly as per her timing which I suspect she was serving another customer just before me. That's why I didn't go. And also the way she is talking now is changed a lot. Reason is obvious she is now in high demand. Think! When whole of ISG members are behind her, she shows attitude right?

On the other day I called her up and asked for appointment she said particular time, I said I wanted an hour before. She didn't agree. When I insisted the reason she said she has to serve another one. So it is just about saving cost of the room! Accommodating multiple people in a single slot. Becoming more commercial! But why not she has more demand now. So its better to avoid her for some time. And also she has become more routine, at least for me.

Kiran1411
04-14-15, 16:19
Yes dude. I am sorry guys. I did not mean to come across as defending anyone.

My exp with the lady has been nice. But trust me I have been with women with that kind of attitude and johnny does not respond very well in those situations.

Been there. And as I said the best way to give these ones a good treatment is through let them have no demand.

Bro,

I have not been with Neha Aundh, Tried to contact her but she refused and asked the reference I was using should call her up and introduce me.

As far as Pallavi is concerned she also work with reference but I find her attitude towards us better in dealing. I have met Pallavi twice on LT basis.

And she is definitely a good VF. Preferences varies from person to person but attitude also matters a lot.

My views,

Regards

Nisha444
04-14-15, 17:00
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Frank Martin
04-14-15, 18:05
Hi,

I tried to search and locate them in locanto but failed. Can you give specific term which can search that link or title of that post?

Regards,

Frank

Any of you have reviews of couple near Hadapsar. Referring an ad on locanto which shows girls backside in under-garments?

Quoting 4.5 k, no number provided on ad.

Peace123
04-14-15, 18:14
Friends.

Guys.

Who from the below list of idies is the tallest and has a good ass.

Priyanka, Priya (Kothrud) , Nisha NIBM, Neelakshi and Neha (Aundh).

CodedGod
04-14-15, 18:28
I am planning to go to Goa. Is it worth taking someone with me to Goa or take it locally. I tried searching in Goa forum but the scene over there didn't seem positive.

Also do let me know if you know someone's who is willing to come to Goa.

Please suggest,

ThanksSometimes it gets rareally hard to score girls in goa and they are very very expensive.

I've learnt from experience that if your goin to goa go for the booze and try your luck with the gals there. Because in goa I wudnt want to be in my senses and sp's can be really really quick to rip you off and you wudnt realize it.

Its again a expensive affair to take chicks with you. I've herd of people takin girls but never seen it or even read it here on the forum.

Pussy Shave
04-14-15, 21:44
Thumb rule:

Entire PCMC area there is no massage parlour which will provide extras. This I have confirmed with many MP owners.

Riz

Yes, they won't provide any extras. If you are looking for massage with extras, better avoid it.

TheBestIndia
04-15-15, 01:51
Hi,

I tried to search and locate them in locanto but failed. Can you give specific term which can search that link or title of that post?

Regards,

FrankYou can look in the couples looking for men in Pune section. The poster Sneha has total 3 ads and the other ads have a 2 HR time slot to call in.

This ad claims to have the girls pic.

Kiran1411
04-15-15, 05:47
Sorry folks, I got notified some of you were trying to respond / reply to my PMs and my Inbox was full.

Cleared it now.

Class Man
04-15-15, 07:48
You can look in the couples looking for men in Pune section. The poster Sneha has total 3 ads and the other ads have a 2 HR time slot to call in.

This ad claims to have the girls pic.I have been in touch with them and also got contact no. They only reply by message. While checking on truecaller, it shows Rohit Aarohi. I am not sure she is the same Aarohi discussed on forum earlier.

Below is the link. http://m.locanto.in/pune/ID_384763980/YOUNG-CPL-SEEKING-GENIUN-GUYS-OR-CPL-FOR-FUN.html.

Class Man.

IndianCurries
04-15-15, 11:21
I have been in touch with them and also got contact no. They only reply by message. While checking on truecaller, it shows Rohit Aarohi. I am not sure she is the same Aarohi discussed on forum earlier.

Below is the link. http://m.locanto.in/pune/ID_384763980/YOUNG-CPL-SEEKING-GENIUN-GUYS-OR-CPL-FOR-FUN.html.

Class Man.Do share your (s) experience on forum, if you plan to proceed.

Class Man
04-15-15, 13:18
Do share your (s) experience on forum, if you plan to proceed.Hey buddy,

There is already a report from Bullseye (12116).

If I avail her services, I will post.

Check your pm.

Class Man.

Anant17
04-15-15, 14:03
Bro, the pic is not actually hers (confirmed by Bullseye).

I have been in touch with them and also got contact no. They only reply by message. While checking on truecaller, it shows Rohit Aarohi. I am not sure she is the same Aarohi discussed on forum earlier.

Class Man.

Mndena
04-15-15, 14:31
Got the passcode. Please pm me once again just to remind me who was in need. Passcode will be shared only thru pm.

MumbaiLad
04-15-15, 14:32
Hi guys,

I'm looking for some action in Lonavala on Friday / Saturday night. Would be grateful of you could help me with a GF friendly hotel, and also a girl for the same. Budget 5 k max for a night + hotel charges separate.

ShamSagar
04-15-15, 16:09
Mndena please check.

Santh2006
04-15-15, 16:47
Guys,

I am from Delhi coming to Pune for 2 days next week, looking out for a Night fun in Pune, any leads or reference would be returned back in Kind if you happen to come to Delhi. Guaranteed. Kindly PM me the details.

Avimeddy
04-15-15, 17:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MP Man
04-15-15, 17:46
Got the passcode. Please pm me once again just to remind me who was in need. Passcode will be shared only thru pm.Please clear your inbox.

NeoCupid1
04-15-15, 20:20
Got the passcode. Please pm me once again just to remind me who was in need. Passcode will be shared only thru pm.Hey Man, can you please share her details over PM. Your inbox is full.

AngelHunk
04-16-15, 05:58
Hello,

Anyone please PM me the calling number for kinnaire (one near Ganeshkhind Central) to set up the appointments.

AH.

Class Man
04-16-15, 07:55
Bro, the pic is not actually hers (confirmed by Bullseye).Thanks bro for proactive measure that you have confirmed. I can't verify it since I have not availed her services. I have just helped members to find the ad.

If you communicate with them through locanto, you can get the real pics of girl.

Class Man.

KenTheRockstar
04-16-15, 11:14
There are number of members of this forum who are just looking for free contacts and not ready to explore themselves. There are some senior members as well I've shared different indie contacts to them. Its really very sad to see this picture. Also people don't turn up as promised with their contacts. I don't want to name here. But I'm going to be very particular about sharing henceforth.

Ken.

ShandinMine
04-16-15, 11:25
Hi all,

I've been a lurker on the forums awhile now and just created my login.

I've been doing MP's for over an year in Pune and have found the usual Thai girls places with rates from 1 K for 30 minutes /2 K fo 60 minutes, down to even basic 30 min dry massage for 500.

Of course, the latter places are usually dirty and unhygienic, generally speaking.

Folks that are looking for former or latter references, can message me, I can share location / phone number, even masseuse name reference.

Shandimine

ShandinMine
04-16-15, 11:32
Hi Ken,

Being a newbie here, I can state my opinion on the same.

It's a bit disheartening as a newbie to see many people echo "I'll share if you share with me". I'm not trying to justify the lazy folks who're looking for a free lunch, as you mentioned. Just adding that there may be many folks who will genuinely share once they get the hang of mongering. Just my 2 cents.

Shandimine

There are number of members of this forum who are just looking for free contacts and not ready to explore themselves. There are some senior members as well I've shared different indie contacts to them. Its really very sad to see this picture. Also people don't turn up as promised with their contacts. I don't want to name here. But I'm going to be very particular about sharing henceforth.

Ken.

Anant17
04-16-15, 12:52
I got to try her today. She is very average in looks. Short in height 5. 1". Small frame.

But she is very cooperative, I tried 3 shots and she seemed to be enjoying. She was probably ok with fourth too but I was tired.

Thanks!

Thanks bro for proactive measure that you have confirmed. I can't verify it since I have not availed her services. I have just helped members to find the ad.

If you communicate with them through locanto, you can get the real pics of girl.

Class Man.

IndianCurries
04-16-15, 13:05
I got to try her today. She is very average in looks. Short in height 5. 1". Small frame.

But she is very cooperative, I tried 3 shots and she seemed to be enjoying. She was probably ok with fourth too but I was tired.

Thanks!I thought the ad was for enjoying threesome with a couple? Did you try only girl? Can you write detailed FR about her services, if possible? Which place, her attitude, damage etc?

Bond Bond
04-16-15, 15:44
I agree. My inbox was flooded with requests and I replied to a few and nothing in return. But yes, all those who have shared digits or info thanks a lot.

Ken.

SagarKumar
04-16-15, 15:59
Dear all,

Please PM me best rate for ST and Night of Pallavi from F nagar / Wanwori.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4440
04-16-15, 16:13
I have tried her 3 times the last was in June 2014 means almost a year back. Let me know anyone has tried her just and she is still at Pune. Told me would relocate Goa.

Santh2006
04-16-15, 16:17
Check your inbox and reply me with Delhi leads;).Buddy. Passed on some reference in Delhi, check it, If needed I can pass on more.

Seniors. Need help in Pune for a night, for a night call, would be happy to help you out in Delhi for exchange.

RedHurt
04-16-15, 16:17
I have tried her 3 times the last was in June 2014 means almost a year back. Let me know anyone has tried her just and she is still at Pune. Told me would relocate Goa.I tried her in this week. Still she is in Pune.

AmpMax
04-16-15, 18:53
Hello,

Anyone please PM me the calling number for kinnaire (one near Ganeshkhind Central) to set up the appointments.

AH.Check your pm.

Anant17
04-16-15, 19:25
This girl (Sneha as per the ad) operates through a guy named Ansh but she was open to give out her number too (I didn't take). I opted for gal only when replying to the ad and it was okayed by her handler Ansh. This guy doesn't take calls so the only way to communicate is through SMS. He may call on the final day to confirm.

For the deal, I had planned to bargain during the meeting itself but only Sneha showed up. She is from a middle class family, very soft spoken and talks very less. I didn't bargain so paid her 4. 5 after the act.

If one will ignore her looks. There is no issue with her service / attitude. She will do everything asked and will not watch time. She likes hard sex (not rough). She has a slim, small frame body. Small boobs like Neha (aundh). Clean shaven pussy. She mentioned that she is available on Saturdays and but not always on Sundays.

Thanks to Abhijeet, I went to his suggested place, Silver Palm hotel. It is near to Anna's place and probably only used for mongering. The whole dustbin was literally full of condoms LOL.

I think that's all I wanted to add. Let me know if there are any specific questions.

I thought the ad was for enjoying threesome with a couple? Did you try only girl? Can you write detailed FR about her services, if possible? Which place, her attitude, damage etc. ?

Shashrik
04-16-15, 21:14
Hi,

I am from Hyderabad. Travelling to Pune for 2 days. Can anyone share a few contacts for indie's. Thanks people.

BophSep
04-17-15, 04:09
Was in Pune last week along with my senior for a day send SMS to Neha in the morning no response called up twice no reply finally able to speak to her gave reference but she insisted for the reference person should introduce me as not having the no of the person who passed on the no could not contact him although sen a PM to him.

Any way Johny was desperate for some action send a wapp msg to Pallavi about her availability after 7 pm. She quickly responded back in 15 min she is free after 8 pm. Set the deal. Before her arrival I changed the room to double occupancy. Was on time at my hotel no hassle she gave the ID and was in the room. We had dinner together along with my friend at the restaurant and proceeded to the room. After some chit chat she started playing with each other she is superb in the bed lot is written about her nothing new but really had a good time with her. She is ready for all and time passes off without knowing. Don't know when we slept after long for plays and action. Had another round in the morning and she left after the breakfast.

Girl 8/10

Tits 8/10

Ass 8/10

Clean 9/10

Face 8/10

Service 10/10

Repeat: would surely.

Regards

Avimeddy
04-17-15, 04:21
Hi all,

Thank you Hsayp for your quick reply.

I am exploring MP since 2 years after getting information from this forum, and yes this forum helps me a lot. I have some queries if any one can resolve them I will be very thankful for their help. First of all I want to know if anyone got a free bee through locanto, I did got a couple through locanto and we had a very nice threesome. Second if anyone got a credit card selling girl to their bed, because I tried a lot but I was not able to get success. I want to know how to talk to these girls. Please help me on this, and also please let me know if there are any MP or indi in Pimplesaudagar.

Thank you

CoolPuneGuest
04-17-15, 04:42
No report from BP since a long time. How is the situation? Is it safe to visit there in these days, planning to go there tonight. Kindly update with precautions & if possible PM me about the best place / girl available there. Thanks in advance, regards, CPG.

IndianCurries
04-17-15, 06:05
This girl (Sneha as per the ad) operates through a guy named Ansh but she was open to give out her number too (I didn't take). I opted for gal only when replying to the ad and it was okayed by her handler Ansh. This guy doesn't take calls so the only way to communicate is through SMS. He may call on the final day to confirm.

For the deal, I had planned to bargain during the meeting itself but only Sneha showed up. She is from a middle class family, very soft spoken and talks very less. I didn't bargain so paid her 4. 5 after the act.

If one will ignore her looks. There is no issue with her service / attitude. She will do everything asked and will not watch time. She likes hard sex (not rough). She has a slim, small frame body. Small boobs like Neha (aundh). Clean shaven pussy. She mentioned that she is available on Saturdays and but not always on Sundays.

Thanks to Abhijeet, I went to his suggested place, Silver Palm hotel. It is near to Anna's place and probably only used for mongering. The whole dustbin was literally full of condoms LOL.

I think that's all I wanted to add. Let me know if there are any specific questions.Thanks buddy for detailed info. She doesn't look like my taste (too small). But, will keep her number with me and use in dire desperate times!

RajTimsina
04-17-15, 08:52
Need BJ / HJ girls from Vishrantwadi / Khadki at my room. Any info?

SagarKumar
04-17-15, 10:34
Hi,

Nice report. Can you please tell me which hotel and total damage for night including Pallavis charges plus hotel.

Thanks in advance.

Was in Pune last week along with my senior for a day send SMS to Neha in the morning no response called up twice no reply finally able to speak to her gave reference but she insisted for the reference person should introduce me as not having the no of the person who passed on the no could not contact him although sen a PM to him.

Any way Johny was desperate for some action send a wapp msg to Pallavi about her availability after 7 pm. She quickly responded back in 15 min she is free after 8 pm. Set the deal. Before her arrival I changed the room to double occupancy. Was on time at my hotel no hassle she gave the ID and was in the room. We had dinner together along with my friend at the restaurant and proceeded to the room. After some chit chat she started playing with each other she is superb in the bed lot is written about her nothing new but really had a good time with her. She is ready for all and time passes off without knowing. Don't know when we slept after long for plays and action. Had another round in the morning and she left after the breakfast.

Maverick6162
04-17-15, 10:53
Hi,

Just came back from HL. Enough has been already written on it but wanted to mention the crazy HJ given by ohm. Of course there is no dispo and within 5 minutes of starting the massage she started erotically teasing the balls from behind and then massaging the prostate. In lying down position. She then proceeded to give a crazy HJ in reverse position increasing and decreasing the speed to heighten the pleasure. Taking care of the prostate with one hand all the time. Blew load in her hands and then she proceeded to give a superb massage. For next 45 minutes. At the time of flip she again started teasing with her nails and got hard on again which she relieved with a 2nd finish. Phew marathon session.

I am sure fellow bros might be getting similar treatment but wanted to share my appreciation.

CheersI finally managed to visit HL. Massage was OK type. Didn't have any problem getting the extras. HJs were really good.

ShandinMine
04-17-15, 11:31
Can you add some details about the damages for massage as well as BJ?

Hello guys,

I am new here as well as in Pune too. After reading many posts thought to share some of my experience with everyone.

Its been 5 months and explored various places so will share few places where I got some action. First 1 was A**a spa in Mukund nagar.

Once you are there ask them if you can get a massage from a girl named lunae as I understood when she told me. She was from Thailand and her pronunciation was little awkward.

But I will rate here:

Looks: 9/10.

Figure: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Service: 8/10.

This was the first time I ever had massage. So just went there and she introduced herself and we started with the massage session. Massage was really good. As I never went for massage.

So was little hesitant in asking for something so I stayed quite and just talked normally. At the end she herself asked if I want some extra service. I nodded in yes and den the action began but got.

Only HJ and that too under the transparent short which they gives to wear. I asked her if I can get some more extra she got ready after denying for a while so got a BJ and allowed to touch...

RockFordRony
04-17-15, 12:33
Hi all,

I've been a lurker on the forums awhile now and just created my login.

I've been doing MP's for over an year in Pune and have found the usual Thai girls places with rates from 1 K for 30 minutes /2 K fo 60 minutes, down to even basic 30 min dry massage for 500.

Of course, the latter places are usually dirty and unhygienic, generally speaking.

Folks that are looking for former or latter references, can message me, I can share location / phone number, even masseuse name reference.

ShandimineHey,

I empathize with you mate.

I am a newbie to this forum as well. I started mongering an year back. All I do is look up for the escort agents on locanto and fix it with them.

But its more costly and usually the girls are haughty and arrogant (at least the one's I have visited).

I also tried putting an advt on craigslist to see if any independent girls are there. But No luck.

It seems the independent girls don't put up advts on CL or locanto. And that's expected.

I thought of taking a subscription for ISG, but don't have a credit card.

I am a bit hesitant to buy a new credit card. Only for the purpose of taking ISG subscription.

Can you kindly help me in this case? I will transfer the subscription amount to you in advance, if that's fine.

Anant17
04-17-15, 14:28
You should still send out these reports for two reasons:

A. She used to be good sometime earlier and from your report it will give more clarity (atleast to me) what the current situation with her is.

Be. It will go in your favor if you will post more information / FRs (may be redundant) and not just the requests.

My 2 cents!

Thanks for sharing contacts. I tried Zoya from Vishrantwadi. Nothing great. All mechanical. No DFK, no boob sucking. Shalini is not reachable.

FunnyCreative1
04-17-15, 19:15
Can you add some details about the damages for massage as well as BJ?It has been mentioned many times. You can review the earlier reports.

RockFordRony
04-17-15, 19:16
Okay! So this is my very first report on this forum. I am comparatively a newbie to mongering too.

Cut to last month and I had decided to get myself an erotic massage. Got number of an MP from a less known site. And went straight to the MP on a Sunday morning.

The MP is located near O Hotel in KP. Got in the massage parlor; there were abut 5 girls. Were decent. Selected one who was fair, young and had big boobs. She told me to undress; and I lay on my back on my undies. Then she started the massage with some gel. Massaged for about 15 minutes. She was talkative and we exchanged some chat all the while she was massaging. Then she asked me if I wanted extra service. I went for the topless body rub and a HJ. She kissed my nipples. I sucked her boobs. She cuddled with my johnny for a while. Then began dry -humping. At this point she was in her panty. I asked her to remove panty; but she did not agree. Anyways; after some cuddling, she vigorously gave me a hand shake and I squirted my cum load over her hands.

Overall nice experience. The episode lasted for about 45 minutes.

Damage done was 3 k (high for a massage session; I could have bargained, but I was desperate).

FunnyCreative1
04-17-15, 19:18
No report from BP since a long time. How is the situation? Is it safe to visit there in these days, planning to go there tonight. Kindly update with precautions & if possible PM me about the best place / girl available there. Thanks in advance, regards, CPG.Seriously, it has been a while reading any reviews about BP. Majorly these days we only hear about 3 names: Neha, Pallavi, HL.

ManOfLove
04-17-15, 19:41

Girl 8/10

Tits 8/10

Ass 8/10

Clean 9/10

Face 8/10

Service 10/10

Repeat: would surely.

RegardsWhat is the location of her service?

Bullsye
04-17-15, 19:55
Would suggest that you use Netsafe facility to purchase ISG subscription.

NetSafe is a unique online secure payment solution from HDFC Bank. NetSafe enables you to generate a unique virtual card number using your physical Visa Debit / Credit or Mastercard Debit / Credit Card. Your physical card number is thus safe from getting exposed on the net. NetSafe is currently FREE for all HDFC Bank Visa and Mastercard Debit and Creditcard holders.

Hey,

I empathize with you mate.

I am a newbie to this forum as well. I started mongering an year back. All I do is look up for the escort agents on locanto and fix it with them.

But its more costly and usually the girls are haughty and arrogant (at least the one's I have visited).

I also tried putting an advt on craigslist to see if any independent girls are there. But No luck.

It seems the independent girls don't put up advts on CL or locanto. And that's expected.

I thought of taking a subscription for ISG, but don't have a credit card.

I am a bit hesitant to buy a new credit card. Only for the purpose of taking ISG subscription.

Can you kindly help me in this case? I will transfer the subscription amount to you in advance, if that's fine.

Rocquer
04-17-15, 21:29
Been a while since mongered and looking to get released, any recommendations of any of the MP's, Spa's or Indie's? Also, thinking of something different this time and get probably get a 3-some. I see some old Senior members have recommend Neha & her friend from V'wadi for the deed however did not see any FR's. Any tips folks?

BophSep
04-18-15, 04:05
Bro,

All these are well said in the forum already just go through it.

Pallavi from F Nagar / Wanwori.

What is the location of her service?

RockFordRony
04-18-15, 04:49
Would suggest that you use Netsafe facility to purchase ISG subscription.

NetSafe is a unique online secure payment solution from HDFC Bank. NetSafe enables you to generate a unique virtual card number using your physical Visa Debit / Credit or Mastercard Debit / Credit Card. Your physical card number is thus safe from getting exposed on the net. NetSafe is currently FREE for all HDFC Bank Visa and Mastercard Debit and Creditcard holders.Thanks bro. I checked out the NetSafe as suggested. But turns out the facility is only available for HDFC card / account holders. I don't have HDFC account but do have debit cards of SBI and Citibank. Is there a way around this?

HotGuyForU
04-18-15, 06:39
"Hii going to goa only for one day on the 19th April 2015 that is this Sunday please help with some good contact of some chic please inbox me.

BongBang
04-18-15, 06:41
If possible can someone share Pallavi's digits and a reference?

IAmPlayboy512
04-18-15, 07:15
Yes, place is safe. I Generally visit it at noon time because at that time there is less crowd and service given by gal is good because they all are free at noon time.

No report from BP since a long time. How is the situation? Is it safe to visit there in these days, planning to go there tonight. Kindly update with precautions & if possible PM me about the best place / girl available there. Thanks in advance, regards, CPG.

CodedGod
04-18-15, 07:39
"Hii going to goa only for one day on the 19th April 2015 that is this Sunday please help with some good contact of some chic please inbox me.Bro use locanto.

MrRick24
04-18-15, 10:12
Hello everyone,

After long time being silent reader now I have the subscription.

I want to have MPs and SPs who provide B2B will prefer Thai girls or other Std Indian chicks.

Please ignore unhygienic MPs.

Thanks,

Mr Rick

MrRick24
04-18-15, 10:23
Hi all,

After being silent reader for long time. Got subscribed.

Please PM me B2B MP / SPA details Thai chick will be 1st preference else good indies will do too.

MrRick24
04-18-15, 12:00
Gentlemen opinions please.

What is greater value for. Money. 1. FS with indie for 5-7 k for two hrs or less.

2. Massage and TL + HJ at a genuine Thai massage parlour for 3-5 k. You get lucky it may be massage plus FS for 5 k.Please PM me the address of TL + HJ Thai MP ASAP.

RockFordRony
04-18-15, 13:06
Even though some seniors rated this place as avg or below avg, I made a visit to this place as it was near by. I was in a morning frustration and went there early like 11 AM. Only 2 gals were there, one among them was the lady running the place and she too was available. This was no massage parlour, they discus the rates and extras at the counter itself and take upfront payment. I took the other girl who was dark but slim body and good boobs. Paid what was agreed for full service and went inside. Since my balls were loaded for many weeks I did not last long in the first session. She gave the best BBBJ and I was enjoying it so much I forgot to stop her and came in her mouth. In next session had a good fuck with her with condi. Overall it was good experience as the girl was willing to do anything.

After 2 months I went back there again, this time had some options but I chose previous girl only as she was best looking and I was her satisfied customer last time. Again this was a happy session with BBBJ (no CIM) , fingered her for a while she started asking me to fuck, I insisted on condi and after putting it on started pounding her.

I will not suggest this place as there are very less options in girls, and rates are reasonable but no bargain. Luckily had a good experience with the girl. Place seemed secure and privacy of rooms is good, but not that kept well. May be I will not return as I got board of fucking the same girl there.Hey are you referring to the MP which is in Mantri market Hadapsar?

They put Advt regularly on locanto. The rates advertised are low but the area itself is dirty. I went there once and returned without visiting the MP. The Mantri market area is big turn off. Are you referring to the same one?

RockFordRony
04-18-15, 18:35
There was an MP in Deccan few months back. Wonder what happened to that. Last month I went it was not there. It was located near MacD.

I had a decent experience there with a girl named kanak.

She looked very young said she was 20 and from Delhi. Best part was her Boobs.

Not to mention, that was my first time at a MP and I was really happy to play with those huge tits.

If anyone got any info about her or that MP let me know.

Uber27
04-18-15, 20:51
Okay! So this is my very first report on this forum. I am comparatively a newbie to mongering too.

Cut to last month and I had decided to get myself an erotic massage. Got number of an MP from a less known site. And went straight to the MP on a Sunday morning.

The MP is located near O Hotel in KP. Got in the massage parlor; there were abut 5 girls. Were decent. Selected one who was fair, young and had big boobs. She told me to undress; and I lay on my back on my undies. Then she started the massage with some gel. Massaged for about 15 minutes. She was talkative and we exchanged some chat all the while she was massaging. Then she asked me if I wanted extra service. I went for the topless body rub and a HJ. She kissed my nipples. I sucked her boobs. She cuddled with my johnny for a while. Then began dry -humping. At this point she was in her panty. I asked her to remove panty; but she did not agree. Anyways; after some cuddling, she vigorously gave me a hand shake and I squirted my cum load over her hands.

Damage done was 3 k (high for a massage session; I could have bargained, but I was desperate).Can you please name the parlour or give some hint in finding the parlour. I want to visit the parlour today.

Uber27
04-18-15, 21:01
Can you add some details about the damages for massage as well as BJ?Massage was - 2400.

Extra - 1000.

So total 3400.

I know its too much for just HJ and BJ but I am happy as that was my first massage service.

K Dols
04-18-15, 23:56
Thanks bro. I checked out the NetSafe as suggested. But turns out the facility is only available for HDFC card / account holders. I don't have HDFC account but do have debit cards of SBI and Citibank. Is there a way around this?You can easily use debit card without fear as billing doesn't show ISG name. Hope this helps you to clear the fear factor ruling your mind.

Bullsye
04-19-15, 05:47
Thanks bro. I checked out the NetSafe as suggested. But turns out the facility is only available for HDFC card / account holders. I don't have HDFC account but do have debit cards of SBI and Citibank. Is there a way around this?Citibank should be having this you need to check with their customer care. I don't have Citibank account to confirm.

Ramstains
04-19-15, 06:08
Hey are you referring to the MP which is in Mantri market Hadapsar?

They put Advt regularly on locanto. The rates advertised are low but the area itself is dirty. I went there once and returned without visiting the MP. The Mantri market area is big turn off. Are you referring to the same one?Yes sir, and I will not recommend this to anyone after my visit.

RockFordRony
04-19-15, 07:15
Guys how do make sure the girl is not having any VDs?

Do you demand any medical reports prior to encounter?

Or you simply trust the girl?? (not a wise thing IMHO).

I know condi is not 100% full proof. Also there are skin VDs to look out for.

VDs are nothing to be taken casually.

ManOfLove
04-19-15, 08:22
Heard a lot about Pallavi Wanorie and Manisha at sinhgad.

Can sumone pm me their no. S?

ManOfLove
04-19-15, 08:48
Sara and her friend.

Sumbody share sara's no. ?

RjToons
04-19-15, 11:40
Friends,

Wanted some excitement and fun, felt like visiting BP once again. So went to BP just have a look around. Most of the places gals were same and some new addition and subtraction. Tried one in pink house named khushi. She was OK. Did not enjoy her due to hot summer and I was like very uncomfortable in small room. May be in the evening or night it will be better to monger in BP in summer time.

Khushi.

Look- 5.

Boobs- 5 very small.

Body- 4 very thin (I like small frame and big boobs).

Attitude - 5 (just wanted to finish).

She had ghutka so smelling bad.

WIR. No.

Damage - 250 + 100 tips.

RJ.

SecretAdmirs5
04-19-15, 15:27
Can you please name the parlour or give some hint in finding the parlour. I want to visit the parlour today.Its inside the lane of hotel O. No name as such. Never asked. Its location is like in an empty space below an apartment. Call them they will guide you.

LuperCus
04-19-15, 15:40
Hello everyone,

Just joined the forum. So I thought to post my 2 cents.

I have started mongering quiet recently. Mostly in Pune and Kolkata.

I have explored quiet a few MPs. But sadly mostly Thai MPs I have gone too, have therapists over 30. There are 2 in Vimannagar that provides good happy ending. Both Thai. What I would love is happy ending from the ones that employ North eastern girls. Again, Sadly they seem not to be interested in this. 1 k gives you HJ and 1. 5-2 K gives you boob sucking and touching.

I am still exploring SPs. One I know is in KP. Got a North eastern girl from Assam. Tall, slim, beautiful. Awesome all around service service with GFE for 7000 (honestly I did not bargain with the pimp due to time constraint but it can be brought down to 5.5-6). You get 2 hours but one program.

There is one in JM Road that provides full service opp. To petrol pump. I had a 3 some there. Girls are ok looking and provide decent service.

PM me if you need any of these numbers.

BP honestly is crap. Go after 9 pm around 11 pm the mama's are waiting to catch you. Happened to me once but ended in a great fun through the night. But that's a story for different time. .

The girls charge you around 300 Rs. But no great service and they keep on asking you to hurry up. 30-40% girls from Bengal and Nepal are really good looking but not worth the hassle.

I was going through the forum and a couple of name popped up.

1 Neha,

2 Pallavi.

3 HL.

Would appreciate it if you guys can PM me the numbers along with any indie, MP names and contacts you feel is nice. I am more interested in girls from North East. You know what they say about them.

RockFordRony
04-19-15, 18:26
Can you please name the parlour or give some hint in finding the parlour. I want to visit the parlour today.Its in the lane adjacent to Hotel O. Its on the left hand side in the lane going in about 100 meters from Hotel O.

RockFordRony
04-19-15, 18:32
There was an MP in Deccan few months back. Wonder what happened to that. Last month I went it was not there. It was located near MacD.

I had a decent experience there with a girl named kanak.

She looked very young said she was 20 and from Delhi. Best part was her Boobs.

Not to mention, that was my first time at a MP and I was really happy to play with those huge tits.

If anyone got any info about her or that MP let me know.In this post I had written the words "huge melons" . I was surprised to see the mod has changed it to "huge tits". It seems mod is very particular on using the right vocabulary.

MP Man
04-19-15, 19:53
In this post I had written the words "huge melons" . I was surprised to see the mod has changed it to "huge tits". It seems mod is very particular on using the right vocabulary.There are earlier post on Kanak, if I am not wrong she works in MP close to RTO. Huge tits for sure.

SonicBlue36
04-19-15, 20:13
Any news regarding [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Road. Is she still in the business?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

JoyBose
04-19-15, 20:25
Don't go to Manisha, I took her service a week back. She got lots of attitude and service is worst than you can imagine.

I will put a separate FR for that.

Heard a lot about Pallavi Wanorie and Manisha at sinhgad.

Can sumone pm me their no. S?

Member #4440
04-20-15, 01:17
Bro. What's the progress there.

RedHurt
04-20-15, 05:58
Can anyone help individual HW / girl contact in PCMC area.

StrawFitamol
04-20-15, 06:46
Dude,

Can you share Pallavi's contact. Would like to avail it this weekend.

CoolPrince
04-20-15, 06:58
I was with this snehal from P.S. During the first shot. After giving a BJ she lied down and as I was tearing the condi pack. She took my johnny and started rubbing it against her pussy. And tried to insert it without condi. But I immediately pulled back. She insisted that it is safe and she is in mood to have it bare.

I was in my senses so I flatly denied and wore a condi before entering. After the first shot we were chatting and she said that she doesn't do it bare I. E. Without condi with any one. But since she like me very much she wanted to feel me without conde.

I didn't believe the shit she was talking. So here I am asking all the members who have been with this snehal from subhash and is from pimple saudagar. Whether did she make any similar proposal to any other forum member?

MrRick24
04-20-15, 07:15
Thank you for sharing the contacts people. Now I realize that the brotherhood does really exist.

Suhana wasn't free during the day and Wanowrie chick was out of town. So decided to try the HL. Was assigned a therapist named Bea. It was routine. She was not into the HJ. Did not enjoy it. 1 k goes down the drain.

As I had to make the most of my "mongering day", decided to check Kin spa. The place is definitely better than HL. Was assigned an average looking therapist. Did not really have any expectations. Boy, was she a tease!! She did everything so well. She teased. Jhonny wanted more. The typical accidental slight of touch at the right places which craves for more. Excellent Massage too. Convinced her to be completely bare for 2 k. She had a beautiful body with a perfect ass. Was a treat for sure. And we were done.

So, my new favourite place is definitely kin spa. Next time I'll carry a rubber to see if I can do more.Hi,

Can you please PM me the details of Kin spa and the name of the therapist, do you think there is a chance of FS there?

Mehrarajiv
04-20-15, 07:28
I am going to write all my trial and error experience of BP after 12 midnight up to 4:00 am. I did it only to know which lanes are good in night time, which loots you. Where the girls provide good service. How much to carry, where to keep money in case you are alone, what kind things you should carry when you go alone. I tried many things and lots of places and girls. I read a lot about BP here. Most of it is correct, but no one ever talked about BP post 12 midnight. Lets see if anyone is interested.

Mehrarajiv
04-20-15, 07:31
I am going to write all my trial and error experiences of BP after 12 midnight up to 5:00 am. I did it only to know which lanes are good in night time, which loots you, where the girls provide good service. How much to carry, where to keep money in case you are alone, what kind of things you should carry when you go alone. I tried many things and lots of places and girls. I read a lot about BP here. Most of it is correct, but no one ever talked about BP post 12 midnight. Lets see if anyone is interested.

ShandinMine
04-20-15, 10:19
Bros,

I posted a request a couple of days ago but nothing concrete materialized.

Request generous-hearted bros to send me some indie contact and ref so I can experience the "thrill of drill". LOL.

Shandi

Khalnayak
04-20-15, 11:03
I was with this snehal from P.S. During the first shot. After giving a BJ she lied down and as I was tearing the condi pack. She took my johnny and started rubbing it against her pussy. And tried to insert it without condi. But I immediately pulled back. She insisted that it is safe and she is in mood to have it bare.

I was in my senses so I flatly denied and wore a condi before entering. After the first shot we were chatting and she said that she dosent do it bare I. E. Without condi with any one. But since she like me very much she wanted to feel me without conde.

I didn't believe the shit she was talking. So here I am asking all the members who have been with this snehal from subhash and is from pimple saudagar. Wehter did she make any similar porposal to any other forum member?I smell something fishy in her intention. Better that you control urself. I had lot of mongering exp. But never encounter such a thing. Yes I tried bare with one of Subhash girl. But that was for anal. An pre decided. And I asked girl for her medical test. I know I taken risk that time. And I was also scared for some time. But luckily after few month when tested. Everything was fine.

But girl asking for trying bare. That's new. Maybe she wanted to be mother of your child hahahah. Or worse want a give something to you that I never want!

Khalnayak
04-20-15, 11:15
Hi,

When I joined this forum I wanted to contribute lot but due to my hectic scheduled it was not possible for me. But after long time I decided to write again. Had lot of experience in last year. So first of all. Nibm spa is open for FS. I got with two girls. These girl be ready after 2-3 visit. Just you should know how to talk. Also they are ready to do outside then. African are back. I taken it few month ago. Just if don't have problem with skin color. Then its all for you. They have great asset. And give great service. You can find contact on loc.

BTW I came to know LE activity increased in recent times. So play safe. Use SP, MP and BP minimum. Try more to hunt independent and spas.

From now on I decided to post every exciting and new finding of me. And contribute more. See you soon then.

Ravan
04-20-15, 11:31
Don't go to Manisha, I took her service a week back. She got lots of attitude and service is worst than you can imagine.

I will put a separate FR for that.Is that same Manisha who operates near highway hotels and marriage hall? 5.2 height, slim good boobs long hair, wheatish colour, always in Punjabi dress and covered her face with scarf? If yes please send her new mobile number.

Thanks in advance.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

CoolPuneGuest
04-20-15, 11:34
Visited BP after a long- long time, called old contact, but her number was out of service, visited her place, she was not there. While roaming, saw two cops on bike watching mongers. There was almost house full at Disco building, hence decided to return. While returning saw two guys coming out from one corner building with happy mood. Asked about the scene, they were over excited, advised me to go on 3rd floor, some Andhra girls floor in the building. Went there room was neat & clean & saw few girls sitting, two of them were attractive. One was a black beauty with nice assets in jeans & top & other, with fair color, in shorts. A little bit confused to select one, meantime a guy came & took the black beauty & went inside. The other girl guided me to the cabin. Clean place without any foul smell. Paid money & undressed. Took some wet napkins with me, she came & undressed her. What a nice soft, firm boobs she was having. Just cleaned those soft boobs as I like to suck them. Given her another one to clean the private parts. I promised her a good tip if she could gave me a good service. Sucked those soft boobs for 4-5 minutes, she was in hurry to finish the game. Repeatedly requesting me to start the main course. Started the action with the only available pose & in between continued sucking those soft boobs, a nice feeling as the girl was responding well. No lip kissing, neither I was interested nor she allowed. Finished the job paid tip & while coming out the black beauty also tried to convince me for second shot. Some fear was in mind after seeing those cops hence decided to come back.

Report Card:

Look: 7/10.

Body / Boobs: 8/10.

Attitude: 7/10 (never expected more than this).

Damage: 300+100 Tip.

RockFordRony
04-20-15, 13:14
There are earlier post on Kanak, if I am not wrong she works in MP close to RTO. Huge tits for sure.Wow man. I just did a quick search for kanak on ISG and pleasantly surprised to find so many FRs on her right from Bangalore to Delhi forums. She's quite well known here.

She's a sweet talker. Want to fuck her again.

I had ventured to find out the MP near RTO. But couldn't locate it. If I am correct we have to go in the road adjacent to petrol pump before central mall? Font know the directions after that.

Can you give me pointers?

PFourmPune
04-20-15, 18:16
Hi all. Has anyone tried Anagha / Arohi from Hadapsar. Her ad comes on locanto. Her friends number is mentioned there. Rohit. And her cost is 2. 5 k for 2 sessions. She does not have her own place. Please guide me. I want to try her this Saturday. Your help is appreciated.

Pankaj1009
04-20-15, 19:32

Damage done was 3 k (high for a massage session; I could have bargained, but I was desperate).Hello friend, it will be helpfull if you PM me contact details?

Thank you

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

KingNewton
04-20-15, 19:35
Hello,

Recently I received a number from my friend, her number ends with 930, name is Rasika. While I am talking with her, she offered two more choice, one HW with 26 yrs and one girl with 21 yrs. Can any one tried these chicks. If so please let me know, whether go for her or for her friends. I am pretty interested to try the 21 yrs chick.

Thanks in advance!

Pankaj1009
04-20-15, 19:36

Damage done was 3 k (high for a massage session; I could have bargained, but I was desperate).

There are earlier post on Kanak, if I am not wrong she works in MP close to RTO. Huge tits for sure.Can you please PM me her number?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Pcock
04-20-15, 19:46

Damage done was 3 k (high for a massage session; I could have bargained, but I was desperate).Dude. IMHO you wasted time and money. Neither massage nor FS. What's the use. I mean really. 3 k wd have got you proper FS in certain MPs. Do be careful of such places. Avoidable.

Pankaj1009
04-20-15, 19:48
Its inside the lane of hotel O. No name as such. Never asked. Its location is like in an empty space below an apartment. Call them they will guide you.Can you please PM me the number?

Greetings,

Jackson

JugalKumar
04-20-15, 19:57
Hey friends. Just moved to India.

My job makes me travel between Delhi and pune.

Need help from seniors in pune.

To find some beauty with long black.

Hairs, waist length or longer. Please help me have fun, in return I can help you with some great options I got.

Uber27
04-20-15, 20:42
Hi Guys.

Wanted to share an experiences I had recently.

1) Went to Tul! P spa in chandan nagar. Had a very different experience. I asked for extra service on which she asked have you ever got any extra service anywhere.

Then she was like have a massage first and then we will see. Later once the massage was over she was like no extra service. But she behaved as if she wanted to give extra service.

Then asked the girl who was managing the spa to have a word with her so went out. Came in after some time and said did you enjoyed the spa bla bla. Please come next time and you will.

Get what you wanted but not this time. I was not able to understand why she behaved like that. She kept on saying the same thing come next time to get the extra service. I showed.

My dissatisfaction so gave me hug and said this time only this because you are not looking satisfied. The spa was really bad.

Overall experience is:

Damage: 1000 (No tip).

Attitude: 6/10.

Service: 3/10.

Ambiance: 2/10.

Figure: 4/10.

Guys can anyone point me towards a spa near hadapsar where I can get good service as well as BJ and good chicks. I have a no. Of a girl who's experience I will share in next post.

She comes at home and charges 1500 per hour.

ShandinMine
04-21-15, 02:03
Hi guys,

This is to tell you about an indie maid that is available in VN, if you have your own place.

She had posted a notice in society for massage for ladies only. I contacted and she reluctantly agreed to massage once. That was few months ago.

Over time, she has proven to be reliable. Working in houses, she has certain time restrictions and does not have a place of her own so you should have a place to take her to.

Damages are 500. Service provided is reasonable. Appearance. She is Telugu, dark skinned, thin, impressive rack, shortish hair, reasonable looks.

Appearance: 5/10

Service: 6/10

VFM: 7/10

Will happily share in exchange for indie contacts.

RedHurt
04-21-15, 05:22
Can anyone share contact of indie near Chakan area?

RedHurt
04-21-15, 05:26
Hi guys,

This is to tell you about an indie maid that is available in VN, if you have your own place.

She had posted a notice in society for massage for ladies only. I contacted and she reluctantly agreed to massage once. That was few months ago.

Over time, she has proven to be reliable. Working in houses, she has certain time restrictions and does not have a place of her own so you should have a place to take her to.

Damages are 500. Service provided is reasonable. Appearance. She is Telugu, dark skinned, thin, impressive rack, shortish hair, reasonable looks.

Appearance: 5/10

Service: 6/10

VFM: 7/10

Will happily share in exchange for indie contacts.Bro,

Can you share her number?

HornyLibran
04-21-15, 07:21
So, finally getting around to writing an FR after a long time! Will try to cover few exploits in the last 6 months or so.

1. HL in KP.

Called just dial to get their number and the guy from HL called me back immediately. Did have a little difficulty locating the spa, if you know KP well you'll find it easily.

Went there on a weekday, 2 K for massage. Used CC. The girl assigned was [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], Thai girl, sort of okay looking nothing spectacular. Wasn't given a choice, I guess you have to ask them for it, because when I was walking in there was a really cute girl watching TV, wish I'd gotten her.

Now coming to the massage. Was excellent!! For me that mattered too as I was spending 2 K! The massage was definitely worth 2 K, next time I might go there even just for the massage.

Now coming to the service, when the massage started I wasn't offered any disposables, so I knew where it was going to go eventually. The massage started, it was quite relaxing, almost dozed off. When she asked me to turn over got a bit of a hard on, also I noticed she was deliberately brushing against it. Did a bit of rimming with her fingers pro Bono. Seeing johhny get up, she giggled. The way only Thai women can, pointed at it and asked "massage"? We were having good conversation so I straightaway asked for a BJ (I'm a BJ kinda guy). She said no, I asked for boom boom, she said no again. So then asked her what she offered. She said only HJ, was a little disappointed. I asked how much and she asked how much I was willing to pay, I said 500 and she started laughing. Long story short, got only a HJ for 1 K. She was giving HJ, but johny wasn't coming. Or should I say cumming! Her hand kinda started paining I guess, to make me cum she said "touch from outside, okay? I said fine, did a bit of touching, here and there, nothing great. Finally came!! To my surprise she ended the service with a nice smooch. Hadn't expected or asked for that, so was pleasantly surprised!!

Total damage: 3 k. Massage + HJ, plus some touching and a smooch!

WIR. Maybe, when I have some money to spend and some stress to let out.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

HornyLibran
04-21-15, 07:33
The MP above Panchami on Satara road seems closed, been there last week, so is the MP above Dominos near ruby hall.

An earlier FR on experience at the Satara Rd MP.

Went there in the afternoon, found it with some difficulty, went in and was really disappointed to see 3 fat aunties, 40 ish and not good looking at all, still was in a mood so decided to move ahead anyways. Chose one fat aunty. Less fat than others!! The massage was a fucking sham, she just put powder on my body and brushed it with the hands!

Got really turned off, so said no service. She looked disappointed, called the other girls, they all tried to persuade. Sir Doosri wali LE lo. But since they all looked the same. Fat, ugly and old, I said no thank you and moved on.

Damage- 600.

WIR. Hell NO!

HornyLibran
04-21-15, 07:42
Tried many MPs and SPs and spas, but this place rules.

No matter what I, still love V lodge. It's easy to find, reliable and always has a variety to choose form. Was sick and tired of disappointment after disappointment at the local MP's so decided to visit V lodge. I love NE girls so was happy to find one. Named Meena. Boy was that a great choice! She was so beautiful. Especially without her clothes on! Great rack and nice round ass. Had gone on a weekday morning so she was fresh.

DFK, mish and some fingering with a lot of moaning from her. I usually never do DATY with girls at MPs and V*ha lodge (I do love doing it though). Had her twice in the week- she was that good. Unfortunately during my last visit got to know that she had moved on to some other city. Tried another chick, but wasn't that good.

Damage- 3.5 k+.8 k for room.

WIR. Yup, whenever I am disappointed outside. V lodge is always the best plan B!

My advice to any newbies, try out V lodge if you are really horny and don't want to waste time go to V lodge, you can find it on JD.

RockFordRony
04-21-15, 17:33
Guys,

Does anybody have info and suggestions on the MP at dhole patil road? Like any specific girl. Service and charges etc. Is it still active BTW? I am planning to visit this weekend. Will post an FR. Appreciate your suggestions on this MP. Or if you know of any better one.

CrazyKk233
04-21-15, 18:40
I was travelling Germany for last 3 weeks, so couldn't progress much here.

Any breakthrough from your side? I don't know how to approach her.

Bro. What's the progress there.

Hsayp
04-21-15, 18:45
Hi guys,

Can anyone clarify on the pub scene at Pune.

Any places one can easily pick up girls for FS at own place / hotels.

Thanks

Santh2006
04-21-15, 18:54
Guys,

I need help with locating girl friendly hotel in Pune for tomorrow. Need 3 star rated.

Member #4298
04-21-15, 19:06
Any reviews about madhu. Planning to meet tommorrow. Write FR after visiting.

MrRick24
04-21-15, 20:01
Hi guys,

Has anybody had experience with proactive girl? A girl who calls you to check your availability, as she needs fun? I'm lucky to know such girl, ready to share the contact.

SattPattHi,

Can you please share her number with me?

RohanM
04-21-15, 20:02
Hardly see any action except some ladies to at night come on Bhakti Shakti Chowk.

RohanM
04-21-15, 22:34
There is Vasant lodge near Deccanpmt, I heard guy named Rahul provides service, anybody has experience with him.

Hitman47
04-22-15, 02:59
Any reviews about madhu. Planning to meet tommorrow. Write FR after visiting.I have her photo. She looks heavy.

HornyLibran
04-22-15, 05:04
So a few days back tried this MP near Manapa, in woodland building.

Went in, was a typical dingy MP. The girl who came to me seemed the only one free at the moment. Asked for choice, she replied saying "Sir, abhi to no choice, only me". Had to get it done, so proceeded anyways. On the plus side the girl was everything pointing up!

Anyways, so we proceeded with the massage. Which wasn't half bad, what more would you get for 500! The massage was over in 20 minutes, then she asked for special service, didn't feel like spending much so asked for TL+HJ. Also asked for BJ (always do) but she refused. So started with the TL massage, she mounted me and started kissing as well, I don't like to kiss MP girls so pulled away. Put my hands in her pants and she seemed okay with it, did a little fingering and she seemed okay with that too! Now johny was really up, so asked her for FS. She said we don't do FS, which means come next time and then we'll do it. I usually never go back to such places.

If you're going to do it, do it.

So got done with the HJ, didn't tip as wasn't really pleased with the service.

Damage - 500+900.

WIR: don't think so. (I am a little hard to please!

HornyLibran
04-22-15, 05:09
Guys,

Does anybody have info and suggestions on the MP at dhole patil road? Like any specific girl. Service and charges etc. Is it still active BTW? I am planning to visit this weekend. Will post an FR. Appreciate your suggestions on this MP. Or if you know of any better one.I have had good experience with this MP. There is a girl called Gauri and also one more who was decent. Don't remember her name, sorry buddy! But ask the lady who mans the counter. Tell her you need good service and good massage also. She will recommend. The second woman I remember was from Nashik or something, dark complexion but great figure. Last time I had gone there I came all over her. She was mad!

P.S.: beware if there's a young guy around, he always asks for tip. For doing nothing. Do not tip that bugger. He's harmless though.

IndianCurries
04-22-15, 05:48
Any reviews about madhu. Planning to meet tommorrow. Write FR after visiting.Kiran,

Most of your posts are asking how are the services of a girl and promising the FRs, whereas I haven't seen any of your FRs around. Neither you have PM activated. Exactly what do you want to achieve here?

Cheers,

IC.

Mumbai Guy
04-22-15, 05:59
Exactly when did you visit 'V' This must be years ago. The present rate to my knowledge is 5 k including place for ST.

Tried many MPs and SPs and spas, but this place rules.

No matter what I, still love V lodge. It's easy to find, reliable and always has a variety to choose form. Was sick and tired of disappointment after disappointment at the local MP's so decided to visit V lodge. I love NE girls so was happy to find one. Named Meena. Boy was that a great choice! She was so beautiful. Especially without her clothes on! Great rack and nice round ass. Had gone on a weekday morning so she was fresh.

DFK, mish and some fingering with a lot of moaning from her. I usually never do DATY with girls at MPs and V*ha lodge (I do love doing it though). Had her twice in the week- she was that good. Unfortunately during my last visit got to know that she had moved on to some other city. Tried another chick, but wasn't that good.

Damage- 3.5 k+.8 k for room.

WIR. Yup, whenever I am disappointed outside. V lodge is always the best plan B!

My advice to any newbies, try out V lodge if you are really horny and don't want to waste time go to V lodge, you can find it on JD.

AngelHunk
04-22-15, 06:28
Buddy, I have PMed you the details.

AH.

Guys,

I need help with locating girl friendly hotel in Pune for tomorrow. Need 3 star rated.

StrawFitamol
04-22-15, 06:50
Being a newbie here I very poor with t SP & indie database.

Have tried many random SPs but got looted many times.

Now I'm here to get a quality & class chicks.

This weekend planning for a LT can you reco for someone who is good to be give company for drinks in a lounge & good in service too (no nakhras) looking for a budget at 15 K. Please PM me the details.

Thanks in advance.

FuckingHard
04-22-15, 08:28
Hello to ISG members,

I am back to Pune after a long break however already had one experience in Balewadi thanks to my fellow friend from my company, will write in details in my next report however a quick check from group members if anyone have any luck in Ora spa anywhere in Pune? I am planning to visit one in Aundh and was wondering probably chances.

I know KP is sure shot however Aundh is near by was giving it a chance.

Earlier I used to get extra from NE girl in one of the spa in Aundh however she left that spa.

Appreciate any help.

Member #4298
04-22-15, 09:32
Kiran,

Most of your posts are asking how are the services of a girl and promising the FRs, whereas I haven't seen any of your FRs around. Neither you have PM activated. Exactly what do you want to achieve here?

Cheers,

IC.Hi IC,

Thanks for replying. I think I have already placed FR about service "Snehal from P.S. " I do remember that I have asked reviews about Priyanka and was expected to put my FR but unfortunately meeting was cancelled NI Pri. BTW yesterday she called and told she was in Rajsthan due to death of one of her relatives. So I'm sorry for it. About Soma from Aundh. I have met her in Aundh but yet not availed her service.

Intention of asking feedback is to know if it'd worth to pay 3 k or 4 k to the girl. I have not yet activated PM yet. But surely get activated soon.

Converging Guy
04-22-15, 12:11
Hardly see any action except some ladies to at night come on Bhakti Shakti Chowk.Hi RohanM,

Agree with you, there is nothing much that is being talked about pertaining to this part. There might be avenues which are either unexplored or not captured here. It would be great if fellow members and come forward to share updates. If you talk about roadside pickups, then you can try your luck with options in the patch (service road) between vlbh ngr and chowk following that. Have seen sine movement near Hinjwadi bridge also. Needless to say, you need to be vary of who you are picking. Some indies were very popular in the past but no new reports in the recent times.

Dearth of availability leads to a lot of hard work in terms of exploration and traveling and it really gets on ones nerves.

Will share some of my experiences in the posts to come.

Always,

Converging

SatyavratShah
04-22-15, 12:11
The MP above Panchami on Satara road seems closed, been there last week, so is the MP above Dominos near ruby hall.

An earlier FR on experience at the Satara Rd MP.

Went there in the afternoon, found it with some difficulty, went in and was really disappointed to see 3 fat aunties, 40 ish and not good looking at all, still was in a mood so decided to move ahead anyways. Chose one fat aunty. Less fat than others!! The massage was a fucking sham, she just put powder on my body and brushed it with the hands!

Got really turned off, so said no service. She looked disappointed, called the other girls, they all tried to persuade. Sir Doosri wali LE lo. But since they all looked the same. Fat, ugly and old, I said no thank you and moved on.

Damage- 600.

WIR. Hell NO!Well Satara road MP is popularly know as choice massage center, and yes its really not worth.

IndianCurries
04-22-15, 12:16
Tutli please clear inbox.I think TutLi have retired! He might not be coming here too often. You could reach to others for help.

SatyavratShah
04-22-15, 12:18
Finsee Spa near Vishwa Hotel, Behind Sarasbaugh. (Earlier 2-3 yrs back there was a MP at same place in the name of star massage center).

On sat out of curiosity I went there (Finsee spa) where they offered me packages from 700 and also offered beauty & facial packages. Also at counter I was told that its a genuine body massage and we don't provide anything extra. I said its okay, and booked a 1 HR massage, as soon as I booked it the attitude of receptionist changed completely, she showed me 2-3 girls.

And told me that if I select northeast girl I need to pay 500 bugs extra, for which I denied and took a Indian girl (as I was not expecting extras) once inside the room the therapist started showing her eagerness,. While massaging my thighs she purposely took her hands till my little johny. Later she herself asked me what all I want. And wen I asked what all she can give,. She said 1000 for HJ, 2000 for HJ with topless, 4000 for 1 shot. After bargaining she gave me HJ with topless at 1500.

Overall damage: Counter 900 + 1500 HJ+topless + 100 tip.

Ambiance: Okay Okay.

Girls Look: Average, fair.

Massage: Nothing special.

Extra Service: Good.

IndianCurries
04-22-15, 12:23
Hi All,

I have this number saved with me ending with 978 as Pooja Hadapsar. Can anybody point me to FR about her? How are her services, place, damages etc?

Cheers,

IC.

Santh2006
04-22-15, 12:35
Seniors,

Need your help in deciding. Is Pallavi better or Suhana?

Member #4298
04-22-15, 13:52
Is Snehal from P. S housewife? Please let me know her service, number of shot and charges because I m plan to take Snehal or Nelashee on 2nd May.Hi Kunal,

Snehal is a housewife. I availed her service for 3.5 k including place.

RohanM
04-22-15, 21:50
Hi RohanM,

Agree with you, there is nothing much that is being talked about pertaining to this part. There might be avenues which are either unexplored or not captured here. It would be great if fellow members and come forward to share updates. If you talk about roadside pickups, then you can try your luck with options in the patch (service road) between vlbh ngr and chowk following that. Have seen sine movement near Hinjwadi bridge also. Needless to say, you need to be vary of who you are picking. Some indies were very popular in the past but no new reports in the recent times.

Dearth of availability leads to a lot of hard work in terms of exploration and traveling and it really gets on ones nerves.

Will share some of my experiences in the posts to come.

Always,

ConvergingYou mean HAL girls? They have billing rate more than software guys.

Member #4440
04-23-15, 01:44
You can approach in parking lot or at terrace. But you will have to know the timing of her in out. Otherwise in any common functions at your building.

CodedGod
04-23-15, 02:17
I think TutLi have retired! He might not be coming here too often. You could reach to others for help.I exchanged messages recently with him.

Mndena
04-23-15, 02:43
Yesterday evening Johnny was desperate. First thought to visit BP after a long time but due to car parking issue reached at shagun chowk at Laxmi road. Parked the car in parking building there. So its far away from BP & was not in mood to walk. So went to nearest MP there at BOI. Asked for Muskan & Mona but looks like both of them left the place. Got 4 choices all are average took Archana. Service was ok. CBJ, fingering, boobs sucking but no DFK. Finished in 30 min. Left the place. Damage 1500.

I m desperate of BBJ & DFK girls. Please PM if anybody availed these services other than Neha, Yogita & Smitha.

Class Man
04-23-15, 04:01
Hi All,

I have this number saved with me ending with 978 as Pooja Hadapsar. Can anybody point me to FR about her? How are her services, place, damages etc. ?

Cheers,

IC.Hi IC,

You can refer my first FR.

I have availed her services.

Her service is OK but lookswise and bodywise (little plump) not of my type.

Now a days there is no FR about her.

On her whatsapp DP, sometimes I can the snaps of other girls also. But I didn't dare to ask her if she became the SP?

Send me Pm, if you need to know specific details.

Class Man.

Converging Guy
04-23-15, 05:49
You mean HAL girls? They have billing rate more than software guys.Yes bro, those are the girls I was referring to. If that's there billing rate, then it's good that I have not ventured there because the stuff is usually very average and unless you are in dire need and have nothing better to resort to. Some quality inputs in p see m see will be appreciated.

Always, Converging.

SoloAbcd
04-23-15, 06:06
Hey guys I am new to this ISG great group.

You guys are really doing fantastic job.

Haven't activated my PM yet.

Yesterday I called on so he send this girl pics for full night 8-10 k. Are they worth that please let me know.

SP's number end with 009.

Converging Guy
04-23-15, 06:17
Anyone has any success with her recently? If yes, then has her previous number ending in 148 changed? Any update whatsoever will be appreciated.

Looking forward to responses!

KenTheRockstar
04-23-15, 07:23
Where exactly is this. I had heard about it earlier but never found near htl vishwa.

Finsee Spa near Vishwa Hotel, Behind Sarasbaugh. (Earlier 2-3 yrs back there was a MP at same place in the name of star massage center).

On sat out of curiosity I went there (Finsee spa) where they offered me packages from 700 and also offered beauty & facial packages. Also at counter I was told that its a genuine body massage and we don't provide anything extra. I said its okay, and booked a 1 HR massage, as soon as I booked it the attitude of receptionist changed completely, she showed me 2-3 girls.

And told me that if I select northeast girl I need to pay 500 bugs extra, for which I denied and took a Indian girl (as I was not expecting extras) once inside the room the therapist started showing her eagerness,. While massaging my thighs she purposely took her hands till my little johny. Later she herself asked me what all I want. And wen I asked what all she can give,. She said 1000 for HJ, 2000 for HJ with topless, 4000 for 1 shot. After bargaining she gave me HJ with topless at 1500.

Overall damage: Counter 900 + 1500 HJ+topless + 100 tip.

Ambiance: Okay Okay.

Girls Look: Average, fair.

Massage: Nothing special.

Extra Service: Good.

HornyLibran
04-23-15, 08:00
Exactly when did you visit 'V' This must be years ago. The present rate to my knowledge is 5 k including place for ST.3.5 was a couple of years back I guess. Regarding that particular exp. Been there since as well but haven't had the same exp, but it still lives up to its rep. Most recently when I went it was up to 4.5. Didn't know it had gone up to 5. My bad.

PatraSam111
04-23-15, 08:10
Where exactly is this. I had heard about it earlier but never found near htl vishwa.I'm also interested to know where is it. Please give pointers.

PatraSam111
04-23-15, 08:15
Is Snehal from P. S housewife? Please let me know her service, number of shot and charges because I m plan to take Snehal or Nelashee on 2nd May.I had met Snehal & didn't liked her looks and shapes. So didn't go ahead.

HornyLibran
04-23-15, 08:23
Hey guys,

The MP above Dominos Kondhwa, has moved to NIBM road. Dunno if I can share the exact address here, but its on NIBM road in an office complex towards cloud 9. Been to it multiple times now. Experience has been okay, had heard about African women servicing here as well but till date haven't seen any. They do give FS, service depends from girl to girl. The one I used to go to regularly was pretty young, 20 ish I think, but amazing rack (I like big boobies) and always use to wear really low cut blouses. At first the service was limited to no kissing (which was okay by me), no BBJ (which I really really wanted) and only mish position. How ever over time she became more comfortable. Even got her to do some rimming! Was getting BBJ and doggy from her. But she recently left. So got to start the whole thing all over again.

Anyways lesson learnt. Being a regular helps. Was also a regular at the DP Road MP earlier, but then moved from that area so got kinda difficult to go there frequently. Will start exploring Hadapsar soon, will post new FR's.

Ciao,

HL

RjToons
04-23-15, 09:21
Yes, trying new gals in BP is the 50-50 game. When I visited there are lot of gals shifted to some other rooms / houses. Some of them I found out in new places, if you want any particular gal's details let me know, if I have have her contact details I will share with you. RJ.

Visited BP after a long- long time, called old contact, but her number was out of service, visited her place, she was not there. While roaming, saw two cops on bike watching mongers. There was almost house full at Disco building, hence decided to return. While returning saw two guys coming out from one corner building with happy mood. Asked about the scene, they were over excited, advised me to go on 3rd floor, some Andhra girls floor in the building. Went there room was neat & clean & saw few girls sitting, two of them were attractive. One was a black beauty with nice assets in jeans & top & other, with fair color, in shorts. A little bit confused to select one, meantime a guy came & took the black beauty & went inside. The other girl guided me to the cabin. Clean place without any foul smell. Paid money & undressed. Took some wet napkins with me, she came & undressed her. What a nice soft, firm boobs she was having. Just cleaned those soft boobs as I like to suck them. Given her another one to clean the private parts. I promised her a good tip if she could gave me a good service. Sucked those soft boobs for 4-5 minutes, she was in hurry to finish the game. Repeatedly requesting me to start the main course. Started the action with the only available pose & in between continued sucking those soft boobs, a nice feeling as the girl was responding well. No lip kissing, neither I was interested nor she allowed..

SatyavratShah
04-23-15, 11:27
Where exactly is this. I had heard about it earlier but never found near htl vishwa.Finsee spa is located in the lane of Vishwa hotel.

Direction: Go STraight from Sarasbaugh towards Tilak road (clai / silver leaf chowk) and ask anyone for Vishwa hotel.

Now if you show your back to Vishwa hotel take a left (towards Masahari / Girija Restaurant) & imm on right hand side you will Finsee spa (located next to a snack center on ground floor).

CoolPuneGuest
04-23-15, 12:43
RjT Bro, kindly clear your inbox space.

Yes, trying new gals in BP is the 50-50 game. When I visited there are lot of gals shifted to some other rooms / houses. Some of them I found out in new places, if you want any particular gal's details let me know, if I have have her contact details I will share with you. RJ.

PankajV
04-23-15, 12:46
2 months back me & 3 of my friends went to BP at 10 pm. We usually walk alone from various lanes & then catch a good fish for short time. Each of us takes 2 or 3 sessions there within 4 5 hours. We usually enter BP from police chowky side, but that night it was our mistake one of us entered from movie theater side.

He was caught by a nice sexy lady named Sally & her aunt (with aspects can talk in Hindi & Marathi) they said they have more nice options. So they took him lane just opposite to theater. Rates were same 300 for st, 500 and so on. He took 300 but instead of any new option or sally, aunt forced him to do with her. When he denied, they slap him, took more money they saw in his pocket & throw him out. He was saved as our backup money was safe.

We walked most of lanes, found 2 very very damn hot chicks near policy chowky side, inside small alley. For usual encounter entered in [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Then we finished, it was 3 am.

Then after, we walked towards back side I. E opposite to main road & then came back on L Road towards p**t office, while coming over there just at left corner of entry to BP, there were 4 5 women standing. As we were 4 we walked straight, there was 1 poor guy walking front of us caught by them. They checked his pockets, took money, his goggle watch etc. Slapped him & they ran inside alley.

Beware if you want to go in BP, MUST go from police chowky side. If going in night, then be in group at least go with a friend.

I am going to write all my trial and error experience of BP after 12 midnight up to 4:00 am. I did it only to know which lanes are good in night time, which loots you. Where the girls provide good service. How much to carry, where to keep money in case you are alone, what kind things you should carry when you go alone. I tried many things and lots of places and girls. I read a lot about BP here. Most of it is correct, but no one ever talked about BP post 12 midnight. Lets see if anyone is interested.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not foolng anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

PankajV
04-23-15, 12:50
I checked HAL area. Mostly I saw 2 of them 1 in jeans lots of make up & other in saree. Sometimes I saw 3-4 options. From last week I can see 5 6 options. Tried one in saree (which is regular) she was good, marathi, age approx 30 & tight down there. Good catch it was but rate is triple of a BP girl takes for st. Do negotiate if you go. Their place is just beside highway, some small hall converted in lodge. It was safe there.

You mean HAL girls? They have billing rate more than software guys.

BriantPune
04-23-15, 14:17
Have visited Anna multiple times. As everyone says the quality is low but....

Anyone who had Experience at Urli Naka please share your experience.Where is Urli Naka? Do you mean somehwere on the way to Uruli Kanchan. I asked my contacts but they couldn't understand the location. Please can you give details? Will check with my contacts and revert.

SecretAdmirs5
04-23-15, 16:41
Finsee spa is located in the lane of Vishwa hotel.

Direction: Go Straight from Sarasbaugh towards Tilak road (clai / silver leaf chowk) and ask anyone for Vishwa hotel.

Now if you show your back to Vishwa hotel take a left (towards Masahari / Girija Restaurant) & imm on right hand side you will Finsee spa (located next to a snack center on ground floor).Will be more specific on this. Leave Swargate chowk. Move towards Sarasbaug. Take right from the Sarasbaug chowk (left goes to Sinhgadh road). Come straight. First left next to Sanas Ground. Next First right. In front you can see Vishwa. Come down a bit. Right. You can see Finesse. Some idea boards are there. Writing in front of the MP. Do try. It was late for me to reach there.

Do let the forum know about this place.

Thanks inaAdvance.

PuneDude123
04-23-15, 17:15
Have been trying that number. But the phone is always switched off.

Anyone has any success with her recently? If yes, then has her previous number ending in 148 changed? Any update whatsoever will be appreciated.

Looking forward to responses!

Satara
04-23-15, 19:02
Hi all my friends from pPne,

I am from Satara 38 years. Just saw this website and like, it so registered.

I have lot of experience in sex life in Pune, almost 25 years. And I am till activate.

Hope I help new and younger guys.

RohanM
04-23-15, 23:25
I checked HAL area. Mostly I saw 2 of them 1 in jeans lots of make up & other in saree. Sometimes I saw 3-4 options. From last week I can see 5 6 options. Tried one in saree (which is regular) she was good, marathi, age approx 30 & tight down there. Good catch it was but rate is triple of a BP girl takes for st. Do negotiate if you go. Their place is just beside highway, some small hall converted in lodge. It was safe there.There rate is still high, 1 k / HR.

Mndena
04-24-15, 03:16
Hi Rohan & Pankaj, where exactly these girls are standing & at what time. Yesterday I was roaming in front of HAL on highway but couldn't see any body. What is in their menu I mean service. Please PM if you recommend any specific girl & if you have contact detail.

I checked HAL area. Mostly I saw 2 of them 1 in jeans lots of make up & other in saree. Sometimes I saw 3-4 options. Fro1m last week I can see 5 6 options. Tried one in saree (which is regular) she was good, marathi, age approx 30 & tight down there. Good catch it was but rate is triple of a BP girl takes for st. Do negotiate if you go. Their place is just beside highway, some small hall converted in lodge. It was safe there.

Member #4298
04-24-15, 03:50
I had met Snehal & didn't liked her looks and shapes. So didn't go ahead.Hi Sam,

I had availed her at 3.5 k. How much did she quoted?

HornyLibran
04-24-15, 04:01
Hi Rohan & Pankaj, where exactly these girls are standing & at what time. Yesterday I was roaming in front of HAL on highway but couldn't see any body. What is in their menu I mean service. Please PM if you recommend any specific girl & if you have contact detail.Hey,

Can anyone elaborate a bit on HAL? Dunno much about it. Hints will do you don't want to get into full details.

TheUtopian1307
04-24-15, 04:59
Hi,

Visisted HL at KP last week. Same as usual. Excellent massage without disposal. Nice HJ ending. That's almost same as you get at Lanna Spa.

Damage: 2 k + 1 k (HJ).

The place a bit difficult to find as it is in some Housing kind of Building. Quite took time for me to find. Anyone new who need exact directions can drop a line.

Thanks

TheUtopian1307
04-24-15, 05:14
Hi all,

Met the famous Smita few weeks ago at V lodge. A lot of good has been said about her here. But personally I found her very filthy. She is old, 50+. And not at all a looker. I need someone I can at least look at. She was wearing scarf until the drinks came by. That took time. Took drinks and undressed ourselves. BTW she has moved vodka to whisky. She did the licking and kissing. Then the said foot toe fuck as mentioned in earlier FR. Didn't fucked her. Took a BBJ and came on her face. Paid and left.

Damage: 3 K.

Face: 3

Boobs: 5 (shaggy).

Pussy: 5

Ass: 6

Service: 7

WIR: No.

A lot of members might not agree with me. But this is my personal take on her. I have taken service from similar kind of HW in Mumbai. She was dark but she was an average looker. Can spend time with. Maybe I had wrong expectations.

TheBestIndia
04-24-15, 05:28
Finally subscribed through an easy process!

Could some fellow mongers help with some contacts via PM? I'm not looking for expensive ones please!

Will try to reciprocate with the few contacts I know of.

Ravan
04-24-15, 07:42
Please post detail of Suhana.

PatraSam111
04-24-15, 08:19
Hi Sam,

I had availed her at 3.5 k. How much did she quoted?She quoted me same 3.5 K, but not my types.

PatraSam111
04-24-15, 08:20

I have lot of experience in sex life in Pune, almost 25 years. And I am till activate.

Hope I help new and younger guys.Great man. I'm new to this world. Looking for really good females in Pune. Can you guide me?

SkyWalk30
04-24-15, 09:02
Hi dear,

I am new in Pune and from Pune Pimpri area. Can you give me any lead in Pimpri or anywhere in Pune.

Hope I help new and younger guys.

Superman991
04-24-15, 12:05
Guys,

I m going to try Neha vm or Smitha. M just looking for better service. Whom should I go for?

Thanks in advance.

ManOfLove
04-24-15, 12:11
New Indie around Paud Rd. Pm me.

5 k. Two shots.

Everything except anal.

MrRick24
04-24-15, 18:07
Will be more specific on this. Leave Swargate chowk. Move towards Sarasbaug. Take right from the Sarasbaug chowk (left goes to Sinhgadh road). Come straight. First left next to Sanas Ground. Next First right. In front you can see Vishwa. Come down a bit. Right. You can see Finesse. Some idea boards are there. Writing in front of the MP. Do try. It was late for me to reach there.

Do let the forum know about this place.

Thanks inaAdvance.This place was shut I went there yesterday.

Go Txxak Rd ask for Aaudumbar hotel and counting the lane till end in front of one bank.

Don't forget to share your experience.

KBfor
04-24-15, 19:00
Can anyone please share Pallavi digits and the damage to avail her service.

Does her digits ends with 294?

Peace123
04-24-15, 22:02

5 k. Two shots.

Everything except anal.Friend,

Is she the one with number ending with 576 (and new # ending with 704)? If yes, almost everyone in the forum knows her. She is Priya aka Nisha, at 37/38 yrs Divorcee, Fair, Good figure (for that age) but extremely bad service.

If you are talking about someone else, request you to PM me her number.

Member #4298
04-25-15, 01:48
This week Tuesday encountered with Madhu. She is Fat lady with 5,6' /5,7' height. Initially she quoted 4 k including place. Bargained hard to 2.5 k including place. She agreed & asked me to come to Hadpsar. Place was very good in a newly constructed society. Could not locate the place. So she came and taken to her place. I was happy to see her and touched her big boobs in lift itself.

Once in flat, she greeted with a tight hug. She offered water as well as tea. Even she was having drinks but since I don't take so refused. Then had chit chat for around 10 minutes. I got feedback from one of my friend from other group about her boobs. So started playing. She has a very big boobs though they were saggy. No DFK. No fingering. Did BBJ. And then had nice fuck. I liked her attitude. Overall good experience. Will definitely repeat.

BophSep
04-25-15, 02:53
Yes dude her no ends with 294.

She quotes 6 kst and 15 k LT doesn't negotiate. Can try your luck as in 1 report I read she agreed for 12 k LT.

Service is awesome.

Can anyone please share Pallavi digits and the damage to avail her service.

Does her digits ends with 294?

MongerSag
04-25-15, 04:09
Bro. Nice FR.

You do not have PM activated. How do I get her contact?

This week Tuesday encountered with Madhu. She is Fat lady with 5,6' /5,7' height. Initially she quoted 4 k including place. Bargained hard to 2.5 k including place. She agreed & asked me to come to Hadpsar. Place was very good in a newly constructed society. Could not locate the place. So she came and taken to her place. I was happy to see her and touched her big boobs in lift itself.

Once in flat, she greeted with a tight hug. She offered water as well as tea. Even she was having drinks but since I don't take so refused. Then had chit chat for around 10 minutes. I got feedback from one of my friend from other group about her boobs. So started playing. She has a very big boobs though they were saggy. No DFK. No fingering. Did BBJ. And then had nice fuck. I liked her attitude. Overall good experience. Will definitely repeat.

SecretAdmirs5
04-25-15, 04:27
This place was shut I went there yesterday.

Go Txxak Rd ask for Aaudumbar hotel and counting the lane till end in front of one bank.

Don't forget to share your experience.Hey buddy,

Is this a new place you are talking about or the same as discussed in the post. Do let me know.

Thanks in advance.

FunBoi
04-25-15, 05:46
All / Seniors,

I am new in Pune, can you share me few contacts in Pimpri-Chinchwad area with your experience.

FunBoi

MrRick24
04-25-15, 06:30
Hello guys,

This is my 1st FR on ISG, Called up SP JXXT from KP no ends 786. He sent some pics on WA selected Kajal short but sexy.

Went to the flat in KP.

Girl was good looking she arrived.

Look like she just took bath I cleaned my self then we undressed and boy she has huge boobs nice nipples.

Slip body she started licking me all over johnny saluted her after some playing had nice WOT enjoyed.

All bit chit chat in her Delhi ascent.

Report card.

Face 10/8

Boobs 10/9

Ass 10/6 Slim.

Attitude 10/7 some nakharas.

Damage- 5.5 K.

1 shot. As I was in hurry.

WIR- Repeatable but I am not that kind a person.

CoolPuneGuest
04-25-15, 07:52
Kindly update who is better in look wise & service. Going to try either of the two in my next trip.

TheBestIndia
04-25-15, 08:38
Hey guys,

The MP above Dominos Kondhwa, has moved to NIBM road. Dunno if I can share the exact address here, but its on NIBM road in an office complex towards cloud 9. Been to it multiple times now. Experience has been okay, had heard about African women servicing here as well but till date haven't seen any. They do give FS, service depends from girl to girl. The one I used to go to regularly was pretty young, 20 ish I think, but amazing rack (I like big boobies) and always use to wear really low cut blouses. At first the service was limited to no kissing (which was okay by me), no BBJ (which I really really wanted) and only mish position. How ever over time she became more comfortable. Even got her to do some rimming! Was getting BBJ and doggy from her. But she recently left. So got to start the whole thing all over again.

Anyways lesson learnt. Being a regular helps. Was also a regular at the DP Road MP earlier, but then moved from that area so got kinda difficult to go there frequently. Will start exploring Hadapsar soon, will post new FR's.

Ciao,

HLIs this at the same old place? I did go there couple of days ago but some other place seemed to have come up next to the gym. Can you provide pointers? Or cud you get PM activated to share?

Ravan
04-25-15, 11:17
Had good session with aunty nice service, she loves kissing, good boobs. You can find her In famous swimming pool in old city.

PuneDude123
04-25-15, 11:18
Hi,

Can someone PM me Nilakshi's or Soma's digits. Want to try one of them. Have not been able to get her digits. Really appreciate the help.

Mndena
04-25-15, 11:34
Can somebody Pm me snehals contact ASAP. Ready to reciprocate.

MrRick24
04-25-15, 12:09
I have received many messages asking for Veena's contact. I have shared with 4-5 guys but seem all of them have contacted her.

Guys, please have patience. She seems to be new and if so much people will contact she will probably go underground.

She doesn't need any reference. Just chat with her on Whatsapp for some days and she would probably give a go-ahead.

I will stop sharing the number for now to avoid too much rush for Veena. Request the same to whom I have shared her contact.Hi,

Can you please share Veenas no with me please please.

Pcock
04-25-15, 12:09
All. Fellow. Mongers who have had an experience in Sos. Please guide. Went there. Miss why allotted. I just did not wear disposables she was fine with that so I understood extras on offer. However she demanded 3 k for extras that too only HJ and TL. Is that her going rate. I agree she is quite a piece but that seems to be double the normal. When I told her I give 1.5 for the same in other spa she flatly told. Me that I should take extras there then and not to take from her.

ShandinMine
04-25-15, 12:58
Frank,

Any updates to your liaison with the Thai girls in the lift?

Hi,

This is not an FR but an experience which might help someone here. Last week we went to are lounge near Phx Mall. There wasn't much crowd but at 10 PM we saw three Thai chicks coming inside. Only we three friends were there and those three were there so we didn't try to reach out to them. But when we decided to leave after the bar is closed, they decided too. So we met in the lift and we tried to talk to them, eventually it worked out and they gave number.

We are in lift.

My friend 1: Hi, how are you? (To Thai girls).

Thai shorts gal: Head turn and didn't respond (we thought no use).

Thai shorts gal: Fan please.

My friend 1: What?

Thai shorts gal: Fan. Fan (giggling)...

MrRick24
04-25-15, 13:07
Hello everyone,

Here is my 1st FR. Got Contact from SP Jxxt ends 786.

Went with SP in Flat found the same girl which was shown in pic.

Short big boobs Hindi talking beauty.

Got cleaned ourselves 1st and then undressed.

Hugh boob with slim body was awesome played for a while then.

Had nice WOT and some chit chat in between.

Overall enjoyed the session girl name Kxxxl.

Face 8

Boobs 9

Skin 8 Fair.

Attitude 8

Damage 5.5 k + .2 tip.

WIR- Yes but I have habit to not repeat.

Hope you enjoy the FR. 1st FR and over paid the SP 1st time would surely appreciate if someone PM me indie digits.

Thanks in advance!

InvictusIsHere
04-26-15, 04:44
Hello fellow ISGians,

So this is going to be my first official FR / post on ISG. Was an active member on WSG until a few yrs back. Have been out of the mongering scene since the past 3 yrs now. Been in a steady relationship for the past 3 yrs. And boy oh boy so glad to be out of it and back on the mongering scene!

So to cut a long story short, was back with a vengeance onto mongering. Didn't expect it to turn out to be so crazy. Been following this forum (Its much better than WSG I must mention!) and thought it was my duty to purchase a subscription and report my FR here. (been a couple since I have become a mong dog again, will post as and when I get the time).

OK so here goes. Contacted all my loyal SP's to see who's got the best in Pune. Got a lead from an old time SP in V'ngr who used to always supply good models from Mumbai. By models I mean small time models in Mumbai who are trying their luck to make it big / small time TV actresses, extras etc. He didn't fail me this time too and said there's one who has just come in from Mumbai and is a newbie. I didn't take his word and thought it was just one of his gimmicks as usual.

Negotiated to 5 K ST over the phone and went over to his place. Girl shown to me. And I knew it at that moment I had hit jackpot! Went to the room (the SP owns a rented apt. Quite safe) and started small talk. Her name was Sakshi. Originally from Delhi and was living in Mumbai for the past 3 yrs. Came to the land of dreams to make it big in modelling, managed to get a few photoshoots with small time stills / few extras in movies and was also working in a call center to pay her bills. She was sweet and didn't show any signs that she had been in this profession for long. Asked her how come Pune, and she said she was needing cash urgently and was given this SP reference by one of her modelling coordinators. Said she never does this kinda thing (going to a SP on a contract and works independently). She said she was about to leave when the SP convinced her to stay for this one customer (me) as I was a old time trusted and genuine customer) She said she was going to leave by cab for Mumbai after this.

I knew I had been out of the mongering scene for long and to keep my guards up. But once a mongerer always a mongerer. And you know when you found a true gem shell. Asked her if she would be comfortable to get out of this place and to a hotel. She was up for it (had built up a good rapport with her by now) Spoke with SP and told him I'm taking her out and he was OK with it since she was leaving after that. Took her to a hotel in V'ngr. No problem in getting a room because she does look like a model, no hints of an escort to the receptionist eyes. Got to know she was just 23. Does small time portfolio shoots and is trying to make it big in Mumbai. Anyways once in the room she was wild as a chick who have just entered their teens and horny as hell. DFK for about 15 minutes, BBBJ for a good 20 minutes, she liked DATY and was I surprised at the why. The cleanest smallest pinkest why I had seen in ages. (You know the north fair skinned Delhi chicks I'm talking about. While I was having DATY she wipes please lick my a-hole. And that's music to the ears. Spend a good 10 minutes there while she was 69'ing me. Got her into WOT, missionary, reverse cowgirl (just can't seem to get her small tight ass out of my mind), doggie tried anal but it was too painful for her and she had never done it before. Ended with CIM.

After about 3 hours of her welcoming me back into the mongering world, she left but not before exchanging our digits. She did not even ask for any money before she left. This took place last weekend. Was in touch with her over the phone and she said why not I come down to Mumbai. Drove down to Mumbai this Friday night. Picked her up from her place of work (she does work in a call center) and drove to mud island. Rented a room at a resort there and its been heaven since the past 24 hrs. Paid 10 K to her before leaving. (the best part was she never discussed money a single time) She also mentioned about her friend who is into this. And after looking at her friend's pic on f'book. Am already planning on a 3 some!

Just got back to Pune this morning and thought of penning down my time of bliss.

Not too sure about exchanging digits at this point of time but yes I'm aware of sharing and caring on this forum.

Damages- 5 k (SP) + 2 K (hotel in Pune) + 8 K (resort room in M'bai) + 10 K to her.

WIR. Freaking yes.

MrRick24
04-26-15, 05:14
All. Fellow. Mongers who have had an experience in Sos. Please guide. Went there. Miss why allotted. I just did not wear disposables she was fine with that so I understood extras on offer. However she demanded 3 k for extras that too only HJ and TL. Is that her going rate. I agree she is quite a piece but that seems to be double the normal. When I told her I give 1.5 for the same in other spa she flatly told. Me that I should take extras there then and not to take from her.Hi,

Can you PM me her digits please.

HeDone007
04-26-15, 07:02
Yes, I too had a similar experience there. I used to have to TL (including sucking and fondling) + HJ for 2 K earlier and now only TL (no sucking) + HJ for 2 K.

All. Fellow. Mongers who have had an experience in Sos. Please guide. Went there. Miss why allotted. I just did not wear disposables she was fine with that so I understood extras on offer. However she demanded 3 k for extras that too only HJ and TL. Is that her going rate. I agree she is quite a piece but that seems to be double the normal. When I told her I give 1.5 for the same in other spa she flatly told. Me that I should take extras there then and not to take from her.

BophSep
04-26-15, 08:32
15 K + 4 K for hotel or she has a accommodation also.

Regards

Hi,

Nice report. Can you please tell me which hotel and total damage for night including Pallavis charges plus hotel.

Thanks in advance.

Kunal14
04-26-15, 09:24
Hello everyone,

While searching loc Pune found number 837, housewife have own flat.

Damage 8 k for 2 , no DKF and anal, another number 730 want 5 k for 2.

Any feedback for this two?

Thanks in advance.

Kunal

Arun2014
04-26-15, 10:57
Please send me her contact details.

H

Once in flat, she greeted with a tight hug. She offered water as well as tea. Even she was having drinks but since I don't take so refused. Then had chit chat for around 10 minutes. I got feedback from one of my friend from other group about her boobs. So started playing. She has a very big boobs though they were saggy. No DFK. No fingering. Did BBJ. And then had nice fuck. I liked her attitude. Overall good experience. Will definitely repeat.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Arun2014
04-26-15, 10:59
How can I contact her?

Had good session with aunty nice service, she loves kissing, good boobs. You can find her In famous swimming pool in old city.

SidaReddy
04-26-15, 11:11
Hi friends,

Can anyone provide me direct girls / aunties number which you where enjoyed who are good to provide well service.

Thanks,

Vijay

My Love Is Sex
04-26-15, 12:30
Visited Brothel at burger joint camp today, handled by Bengali mamasan and SP Suresh.

4 options were shown, all are avg. opted NE girl Naina.

Girl- 6/10. Short, slim, clean, small but cute boobs and bum.

Service- avg. 6/10. No DFK, BBBJ, doggy. Limited chit-chat, plain face.

Cost- 2.5 k for 1 HR / 1 shot.

WIR- not with same girl. But all options are avg.

Brothel operates behind locked door, better to call before visit. SP promised for better options and service next week.I went there a couple of days back in the evening, the Bengali counter girl showed me 3 choices, average looks. She was not coming down from 5 K for 2 shots at all. Initially quoted me 10 K. I have paid 3 K for 2 shots and 2 K for 1 shot at the same place earlier. I was angry at this counter girl and left. They earlier had a Punjabi babe handling the counter who was more accommodating.

HornBill69
04-26-15, 14:50
Please PM me the address of TL + HJ Thai MP ASAP.Hi,

Are you aware about places in and around Aundh.

Converging Guy
04-26-15, 15:07
Anyone has any experience with or feedback about Ritika who claims to be an inde?

PankajV
04-26-15, 19:28
A girl and 2 or 3 aunties stand on highway. Going from Vngr to PMR, on service lane you will see them at half km after hall entrance. No good choices, just basic stuff like BP. Costs 1 k + 300 (they ask for beer as tip.).

Hey,

Can anyone elaborate a bit on HAL? Dunno much about it. Hints will do you don't want to get into full details.

MrRick24
04-26-15, 20:04
Hi,

Are you aware about places in and around Aundh.Yes, I know Aundh very well.

Mndena
04-26-15, 22:06
Wonderful & exciting FR. Would be very lucky if you share her digits.

Hello fellow ISGians,

Just got back to Pune this morning and thought of penning down my time of bliss.

Not too sure about exchanging digits at this point of time but yes I'm aware of sharing and caring on this forum.

Damages- 5 k (SP) + 2 K (hotel in Pune) + 8 K (resort room in M'bai) + 10 K to her.

WIR. Freaking yes.

Converging Guy
04-27-15, 02:19
A girl and 2 or 3 aunties stand on highway. Going from Vngr to PMR, on service lane you will see them at half km after hall entrance. No good choices, just basic stuff like BP. Costs 1 k + 300 (they ask for beer as tip.).Agree with all of what PankajV has mentioned. Be very watchful as you can easily miss spotting them as you pass. Stuff is below par but not a bad option for a quick unload and if you want to be sure that you pick up a female only!

Converging Guy
04-27-15, 02:41
Hello fellow ISGians,

So this is going to be my first official FR / post on ISG. Was an active member on WSG until a few yrs back. Have been out of the mongering scene since the past 3 yrs now. Been in a steady relationship for the past 3 yrs. And boy oh boy so glad to be out of it and back on the mongering scene!

So to cut a long story short, was back with a vengeance onto mongering. Didn't expect it to turn out to be so crazy. Been following this forum (Its much better than WSG I must mention!) and thought it was my duty to purchase a subscription and report my FR here. (been a couple since I have become a mong dog again, will post as and when I get the time).

OK so here goes. Contacted all my loyal SP's to see who's got the best in Pune. Got a lead from an old time SP in V'ngr who used to always supply good models from Mumbai. By models I mean small time models in Mumbai who are trying their luck to make it big / small time TV actresses, extras etc. He didn't fail me this time too and said there's one who has just come in from Mumbai and is a newbie. I didn't take his word and thought it was just one of his gimmicks as usual..A tempting FR indeed! Certainly bang for the buck from what you have described. What a grand welcome for you.

Some pointers about the SP will be appreciated.

Happy mongering!

TheBestIndia
04-27-15, 04:35
Hey folks,

Luck is running dry in this summer for me. Would you be kind enough to share a couple independent contacts plus reference to help. I will be great full. Looking for ST only and not more than 4 or 5 k. Also any anal contacts would be superb. I'm near Amanora for few days.

Siidharth
04-27-15, 05:08
Hi everyone,

How you guys doing? Well its been a long while since I have written here. Anyways just thought of writing today. Haven't been online that much of late.

Besides ain't out of mongering but out of SP mongering. Well the SP rates in Pune are sky rocketing and that's why have opted out of it for quite some time now. This happened perhaps 3 weeks back. Visited an indie who provides females at her place. She called me to let me know about a new arrival. So went to her place, and waited for sometime for this girl to arrive. She came after 20 minutes. Wasn't a great looker but since it was pocket friendly, decided to go ahead.

We both entered the room. Just some normal Hi-Hello's and down to the bed. Cuddled up nice and long, some DFK's followed by feeling her all around. So we got of to our birthday suits, some boob sucking and she was asking me to fuck her. Just asked her for a BJ and she obliged. Well it was pretty nice. She did suck quite well, enjoyed that for a few minutes and fucked her in missionary. We dressed up and she left. I was expecting more but that was just one session. Paid the lady and bid good bye's. In short. It was just good to average, but reasonable. And the service was good but a little hurried one.

Looks - 4/10

Service- 7/10

Cost- 2. 5 K Include all.

Siidharth
04-27-15, 05:33
Well as the title suggests. Some random inputs on few FR's of recent past.

About BP. Saw a few FR's asking stuff's about BP. BP is absolutely safe till almost 10.30/11 - after that L. E gets active patrolling the area in cars. So the risk of getting in the hands of L. E. Increases past 11 PM. Well they won't do anything really, just loot you of your cash, ranging from few hundreds to few thousands. Depending on your bargaining skill level. But before 10, its almost safe there. About the girls, there are few really beautiful one's as well. Service is pretty ordinary (can get lucky at times) but you don't expect much anyways in 300 RS. Well for newbies, always avoid girls standing out on the road, You can visit any of the big buildings and you will be doing just fine, girls inside the big buildings never loot. The one's standing out on the road are like 50/50, so for newbies its always preferred to visit any of these big buildings. There are quite a few (actually more than quite a few), so you won't be running low on options. So guys have fun and let the FR's come in.

Secondly The station scene. While just roaming around that area, the massage guy came up to me and asked if I was looking for some fun. I nodded and he was like he can take me to some indie females and that will cost me 1 k. I am not sure where these female's are but he was like its 1. 5 KM from station. Sounded good at 1 k but not sure what kinda quality is on offer. It was too late so didn't venture out that night. Just wanted to ask anybody has any idea about this? By massage guy I mean the one's standing opposite station area, there are loads of them wearing white dhoti kind of stuff.

Cheers, Sid.

AkashMal
04-27-15, 05:54
If I am not wrong then the girl you got is very short and speak good English?

Ajay2203
04-27-15, 06:53
Awesome experience buddy. Enjoy. Waiting to read your 3 some exp.

Hello fellow ISGians,

OK so here goes. Contacted all my loyal SP's to see who's got the best in Pune. Got a lead from an old time SP in V'ngr who used to always supply good models from Mumbai. By models I mean small time models in Mumbai who are trying their luck to make it big / small time TV actresses, extras etc. He didn't fail me this time too and said there's one who has just come in from Mumbai and is a newbie. I didn't take his word and thought it was just one of his gimmicks as usual.

Negotiated to 5 K ST over the phone and went over to his place. Girl shown to me. And I knew it at that moment I had hit jackpot! Went to the room (the SP owns a rented apt. Quite safe) and started small talk. Her name was Sakshi. Originally from Delhi and was living in Mumbai for the past 3 yrs. Came to the land of dreams to make it big in modelling, managed to get a few photoshoots with small time stills / few extras in movies and was also working in a call center to pay her bills. She was sweet and didn't show any signs that she had been in this profession for long. Asked her how come Pune, and she said she was needing cash urgently and was given this SP reference by one of her modelling coordinators. Said she never does this kinda thing (going to a SP on a contract and works independently). She said she was about to leave when the SP convinced her to stay for this one customer (me) as I was a old time trusted and genuine customer) She said she was going to leave by cab for Mumbai after this...

BophSep
04-27-15, 08:07
Really a good FR. Loved to read it.

Really had a good time with her.

Regards

Hello fellow ISGians,

OK so here goes. Contacted all my loyal SP's to see who's got the best in Pune. Got a lead from an old time SP in V'ngr who used to always supply good models from Mumbai. By models I mean small time models in Mumbai who are trying their luck to make it big / small time TV actresses, extras etc. He didn't fail me this time too and said there's one who has just come in from Mumbai and is a newbie. I didn't take his word and thought it was just one of his gimmicks as usual...

Bond Bond
04-27-15, 10:22
Hi. Anyone tried the ones in attached pics. 5 k St being quoted.

Converging Guy
04-27-15, 10:38
Have been to a couple of T spas and while all of us would admit that the Thai females that are usually there are no stunner but it's just their ability to relax you in true sense in a nice ambiance that takes you back, because hardly you hit a jackpot with them unless you are a regular and a charmer. Usually most of them will act as if they do not understand and cannot speak English well while discussing about the extras, but when it comes to moolah they are spot on and deal well. Also, they will never be very accommodating. Looking forward to fellow ISGians thoughts on this.

Jasmpat
04-27-15, 12:30
Pal, I found the second pic girl quite attractive. Look fwd for your FR. Negotiate with the SP for 4 K.

BophSep
04-27-15, 12:50
2nd one looks to be hot share your FR and SP 3 digit can try after reading your experience.

CoolHunk968
04-27-15, 13:17
Awesome experience buddy. Enjoy. Waiting to read your 3 some exp.Please help with contact details of the girl or her SP. Hope you can help.

Pcock
04-27-15, 15:55
If I am nt wrong thn the girl you got is very short and speak good english?Yen. Speaks broken English except when asking for cash.

TheBestIndia
04-27-15, 16:41
Does Pallavi ask for reference? Tried calling her and she asked to tell person referring to call and confirm. Any clues on this and whether anyone can help?

Rohan460
04-27-15, 19:15
Well as the title suggests. Some random inputs on few FR's of recent past.

About BP. Saw a few FR's asking stuff's about BP. BP is absolutely safe till almost 10.30/11 - after that L. E gets active patrolling the area in cars. So the risk of getting in the hands of L. E. Increases past 11 PM. Well they won't do anything really, just loot you of your cash, ranging from few hundreds to few thousands. Depending on your bargaining skill level. But before 10, its almost safe there. About the girls, there are few really beautiful one's as well. Service is pretty ordinary (can get lucky at times) but you don't expect much anyways in 300 RS. Well for newbies, always avoid girls standing out on the road, You can visit any of the big buildings and you will be doing just fine, girls inside the big buildings never loot. The one's standing out on the road are like 50/50, so for newbies its always preferred to visit any of these big buildings. There are quite a few (actually more than quite a few), so you won't be running low on options. So guys have fun and let the FR's come in.

Secondly The station scene. While just roaming around that area, the massage guy came up to me and asked if I was looking for some fun. I nodded and he was like he can take me to some indie females and that will cost me 1 k. I am not sure where these female's are but he was like its 1. 5 KM from station. Sounded good at 1 k but not sure what kinda quality is on offer. It was too late so didn't venture out that night. Just wanted to ask anybody has any idea about this? By massage guy I mean the one's standing opposite station area, there are loads of them wearing white dhoti kind of stuff.

Cheers, Sid.Hi Sidharth,

I had been to BP some time back and also scored there with some Bong girl, and Nepali, but never noticed big buildings. If you can give me some pointer of big buildings. Actually I usually enter BP from famous lord temple side, then where should I target to get closer to big building.

Mnaya
04-27-15, 19:43
Absolutely second that. And since they all live together, it's difficult to find an independent T girl who one could visit once in a while. Although I have scored at T spas a couple of times, it was more effort full and expensive than I'd like. If only there wasn't a communication barrier one could build something a little more long term with them.

Have been to a couple of T spas and while all of us would admit that the Thai females that are usually there are no stunner but it's just their ability to relax you in true sense in a nice ambiance that takes you back, because hardly you hit a jackpot with them unless you are a regular and a charmer. Usually most of them will act as if they do not understand and cannot speak English well while discussing about the extras, but when it comes to moolah they are spot on and deal well. Also, they will never be very accommodating. Looking forward to fellow ISGians thoughts on this.

KBfor
04-27-15, 19:50
First of all Thanks to our ClassMan to share Deepali contact long back, tried her earlier but could not succeeded, so kept her contact for future as I am not a regular monger and doing only when my family is away from city.

Contacted her on Sunday morning and fixed timing for 3 PM and called at 2. 30 to confirm the place to meet but looks like KLPD, she said she may get late by hour or so, then I asked to meet by 5 PM she said that she had drink in some kitty party so would it be fine with me. I asked her if she can provide me good service I don't have any issue (I too thought to have some drink), she assured for best service and decided to meet at 6. 30.

Reached the meeting place, she arrived 15 min, picked her to hotel suggested by her booked and entered the room. Had some chit chat about her and party she was in full mood undressed her self, she has a good body small boobs & butt she suddenly jumped on me started DFK I can smell beer badly act ended in 5 minutes, I asked if she is ready to have another beer and she accepted the offer, ordered beer and snacks till the time order served she started with CBJ which end in another 10 minutes though that was not up to the mark but it was good junior was rocking started with Missy and could not sustain for long time. Had beer with her and again she started touching and kissing all over to me, I too started fingering sucking boobs and playing with her body an another few minutes we both ready to start the act asked her to BJ and she obliged did that for 1 o minutes and then finished with doggy. Cleaned ourselves and finished another beer during that we both were playing with each other and again after some chit chat and had a round of CBJ and this time we opt cowgirl position act ended in another 15 minutes and then ordered dinner which served in short span had dinner discussed some more and she asked If we can have another round and I said sure this time she did a better CBJ than earlier and I enjoyed her sucking and also performed act all possible type but looks junior was tired so she again started BJ and after some time it was ready and really I enjoyed the play. It was around 1 PM and we don't know when we fell asleep.

Look 7/10

Body 7/10

Service 9/10

Damage 3.5 K + 1.3 K (.7 Lodge + .6 beer, dinner) + 70 rs condom.

VmKumar
04-27-15, 23:39
My friends,

I had a good exp from SP in KPbut very costly,15-20 k / and min. During all this, meet one girl from Mumbai was very good. She shared her number as well but she is very professional too and demand good M. Please share some ind contacts to me from Pune. Please PM me.

Don't know much about ISG, logged in first time, subscribed today only, please excuse for any mistake.

Vmkumar

Converging Guy
04-28-15, 00:55
Absolutely second that. And since they all live together, it's difficult to find an independent T girl
Yen. Speaks broken English except when asking for cash.Agree, but for some reason I believe that the language barrier is something done deliberately. Quoting one such feedback here.

Converging Guy
04-28-15, 01:27
Hello all,

Was thinking that how would it be if we could all with our experiences compile a list of dos and don'ts for mongering which could include nuances of dealing with SP's, index, how much to pay, what not to tell an inde, overpaying, dos and dont's for bland whatever we can think of. We would have this info in bits and pieces but having it in one place will be handy and of great help. Thoughts and inputs welcome.

Converging Guy
04-28-15, 01:35
Hi,

Are you aware about places in and around Aundh.None of the better spas are into extras. I can say this from my personal experiences with a couple of these and from the talk here at ISG. Let us know if you come across any.

Golds1
04-28-15, 03:27
Agreed. I had a bit of luck with one Sos chick who agreed to pub / lounge out with me. She also introduced me to a friend (another Thai). This was almost a year ago. She left for Thailand after me knowing her for almost 3-4 months.

Honestly not as much fun outside as they are in the spa.

Absolutely second that. And since they all live together, it's difficult to find an independent T girl who one could visit once in a while. Although I have scored at T spas a couple of times, it was more effort full and expensive than I'd like. If only there wasn't a communication barrier one could build something a little more long term with them.

Golds1
04-28-15, 03:31
Great welcome Invictus. And do we get to see / share your gem?

Hello fellow ISGians,

OK so here goes. Contacted all my loyal SP's to see who's got the best in Pune. Got a lead from an old time SP in V'ngr who used to always supply good models from Mumbai. By models I mean small time models in Mumbai who are trying their luck to make it big / small time TV actresses, extras etc. He didn't fail me this time too and said there's one who has just come in from Mumbai and is a newbie. I didn't take his word and thought it was just one of his gimmicks as usual..

DieHardDic
04-28-15, 04:33
Came across a new spa called Zenyour near Sun and S hotel.

Has anyone tried it? Does it provide extras?

Roodra
04-28-15, 05:54
Nice FR.

Could not resist to come in and comment.

Happy and safe mongering.

Hello fellow ISGians,

HornyLibran
04-28-15, 06:31
Is this at the same old place? I did go there couple of days ago but some other place seemed to have come up next to the gym. Can you provide pointers? Or cud you get PM activated to share?Oh, maybe its shifted again. Its exactly the one you are referring to. In Sunshree. It's sad. It keeps moving again and again. Earlier it was above jyoti, then above Dominos, then Sunshree. Now I don't know where its gone to!

Anyways will definitely let you know if I find any more info about it.

P.S.: will get PM activated, but it maybe after a couple of months or so. Will look for fresh stuff then.

KenTheRockstar
04-28-15, 07:03
First of thanks to Pimplesfun. Had got Veena's number from quite earlier but then didn't had opportunity to go for it. Last week decided to try her. So msged her on wa. She started asking for ref and asked the ref to call her back with my name and number. Finally on Thursday all was set. Msged her to meet on Friday evening as I would be finishing all my stuff by that time. She was ok. Friday asked her where to come. She gave the add. Quoted 5 k for 1 shot. Tried to negotiate for 2 shots which she didn't agreed. Told her fine with 1, we'll meet in evening. Since afternoon she was not online. Msged her number of times. Her call was routed to other number which was not reachable. Finally by 8 pm I understood this is not going to work. Next day morning saw her online so tried to call her but it was re-routing. Asked her about last evening. She was like nothing happened. This lady seems to have lot of attitude and just want to do tp. She said she is going out of station now and will be back after 8-10 days. I'm sure she is not going anywhere because of the way she skipped the meeting.

Definitely want to bang her hard. Will get in touch with her after some days. Will post the FR.

PuneriWolf
04-28-15, 07:23
Hi all,

I have been following this forum for quite some time, decided to post my experiences today.

MPs:

Been to 3-4 MPs, numbers taken from ToI ads. Latest been to MP on JM road above the shoe showroom. It has decent choice though no Thais here, average ambiance, only good thing being that it has small rooms rather than partitions. Had taken a girl named Sangeeta, average looking but good service, very co-operative. FS offered for 3 K with 500 at counter.

Prior to this been to MP on FC road, above the famous stationary shop. Less than average ambiance with partitions. Took a girl named Reena, B2B offered for 2. 5 K. Good service with good racks.

Indes:

Have gone to just one, the Kothrud lady / Priya / Vaishali. Nothing more to add about her other than what is already known on this forum.

Being in west side of Pune I. E Kothrud have limited choices and travelling to KP / Viman nagar / Hotel V is not so convenient as well as time consuming. If anyone has any contacts on indies on this side of Pune then request to share please.

PW

PimpleSFun
04-28-15, 13:59
Sorry Ken to hear about your experience.

Seems like many guys have contacted her and that has changed her attitude.

With all set with Veena do meetup and take her hard.

First of thanks to Pimplesfun. Had got Veena's number from quite earlier but then didn't had opportunity to go for it. Last week decided to try her. So msged her on wa. She started asking for ref and asked the ref to call her back with my name and number. Finally on Thursday all was set. Msged her to meet on Friday evening as I would be finishing all my stuff by that time. She was ok. Friday asked her where to come. She gave the add. Quoted 5 k for 1 shot. Tried to negotiate for 2 shots which she didn't agreed. Told her fine with 1, we'll meet in evening. Since afternoon she was not online. Msged her number of times. Her call was routed to other number which was not reachable. Finally by 8 pm I understood this is not going to work. Next day morning saw her online so tried to call her but it was re-routing. Asked her about last evening. She was like nothing happened. This lady seems to have lot of attitude and just want to do tp. She said she is going out of station now and will be back after 8-10 days. I'm sure she is not going anywhere because of the way she skipped the meeting.

Definitely want to bang her hard. Will get in touch with her after some days. Will post the FR.

Member #4440
04-28-15, 14:06
Any one has Deepali photo please let me know.

Class Man
04-28-15, 14:46
Any one has Deepali photo please let me know.Buddy, refer FR from RajKumar1988. , no. Is #10899.

But she looks little better in person than this pic. She is Vfm.

Class Man.

Double Shot
04-28-15, 17:12
Hello ManOfLove,

You had posted the following in Pune forum on 24-Apr at 12 noon and I replied (sent you PM) within FOUR hrs of that.

New Indie for share.

5 k. Two shots.

Everything except anal.

Now over 100 hours have passed. But you have not replied to my PM.

Appreciate your spirit of sharing but why are you not communicating via PM? I hope everything is OK with you?

Double Shot.

TheBestIndia
04-28-15, 17:45
This is a repetitive post but please do be kind to share some not so expensive contacts around Amanora or Fatimanagar area. Looking for short time and max 3 k.

Also can anyone help refer to Pallavi on a later date when I have the budget?

Mahesh2015
04-28-15, 18:48
Hi all,

I was mongering from few years but never happened this. Two days back, I met one popular aunty in this forum. I was drunk at time of inter course and I didn't used condom for three times. She also drunken and didn't refused me. After morning I seen condom packs without opening then, I realized for my mistake.

Now I am fearing about HIV.

So please brothers, suggest me what to do. Can I have any precautions now for not effecting HIV or, any tests and where in Pune.

Totka
04-28-15, 22:42
Wait for sometime (approx. 3 moths) and then have HIV test, you can have it now also but it won't give you 100% result. This test will boost up your confidence. Do not worry nothing will happen to you!

You can go to any decent pathology and ask for HIV 1 and HIV 2 test.

Try not to indulge in sex in next 3 months. For future purpose always use condom irrespective of the conditions.

Hi all,

I was mongering from few years but never happened this. Two days back, I met one popular aunty in this forum. I was drunk at time of inter course and I didn't used condom for three times. She also drunken and didn't refused me. After morning I seen condom packs without opening then, I realized for my mistake.

So please brothers, suggest me what to do. Can I have any precautions now for not effecting HIV or, any tests and where in Pune.

ZeroCool76
04-29-15, 00:09
Hi all,

So please brothers, suggest me what to do. Can I have any precautions now for not effecting HIV or, any tests and where in Pune.Don worry.

Just get tested once now and after a couple of months.

Go to any doctor and tell you had unprotected. They'll tell you what test to get, mostly its Elisa and WB.

Converging Guy
04-29-15, 02:22
Sorry Ken to hear about your experience.

Seems like many guys have contacted her and that has changed her attitude.

With all set with Veena do meetup and take her hard.This seems to have been a problem / situation at some point with almost every inde discussed here at ISG. May be the basic demand-supply factor would be the causation. If they are inundated with service seekers either the attitude undergoes a sea change or else they are a little apprehensive of the sudden surge. My 2 cents, I might be wrong.

Always,

Converging

NairNair
04-29-15, 02:32
Came across a new spa called Zenyour near Sun and S hotel.

Has anyone tried it? Does it provide extras?Previously it was O2 spa at the same place. Now this new spa has started. Has good Thai babes.

Visited last week. Good service. Expect HJ / TL (1 K) and B2B (2 k).

Thai babe asked me to get condom next time. This indicates FS as well.

Counter charges- 2 K for 60 minutes.

WIR- Yes.

NairNair
04-29-15, 02:37
Visited Kin yesterday. Paris (sa) was assigned.

Average massage. But WOW what an experience. BBJ, DATY and WOT.

Counter - 2900 for 90 minutes.

TIP - 3000.

WIR. Yes but next time will try my luck with Queen!

AngelHunk
04-29-15, 03:51
Seems you had a full blown action there. That's great!!

AH.

TIP - 3000.

WIR. Yes but next time will try my luck with Queen!

CoolPrince
04-29-15, 06:31
What was the name of the Aunty that allowed you sex without condom. So that we all can be alert.

Hi all,

CoolPrince
04-29-15, 06:38
Does this Deepali's number end with. 1709.

First of all Thanks to our ClassMan to share Deepali contact long back, tried her earlier but could not succeeded, so kept her contact for future as I am not a regular monger and doing only when my family is away from city.

Contacted her on Sunday morning and fixed timing for 3 PM and called at 2. 30 to confirm the place to meet but looks like KLPD, she said she may get late by hour or so, then I asked to meet by 5 PM she said that she had drink in some kitty party so would it be fine with me. I asked her if she can provide me good service I don't have any issue (I too thought to have some drink), she assured for best service and decided to meet at 6. 30.

Reached the meeting place, she arrived 15 min, picked her to hotel suggested by her booked and entered the room. Had some chit chat about her and party she was in full mood undressed her self, she has a good body small boobs & butt she suddenly jumped on me started DFK I can smell beer badly act ended in 5 minutes, I asked if she is ready to have another beer and she accepted the offer, ordered beer and snacks till the time order served she started with CBJ which end in another 10 minutes though that was not up to the mark but it was good junior was rocking started with Missy and could not sustain for long time. Had beer with her and again she started touching and kissing all over to me, I too started fingering sucking boobs and playing with her body an another few minutes we both ready to start the act asked her to BJ and she obliged did that for 1 o minutes and then finished with doggy..

CoolPrince
04-29-15, 07:18
I was with this Snehal from P.S. During the first shot. After giving a BJ she lied down and as I was tearing the condom pack. She took my johnny and started rubbing it against her pussy. And tried to insert it without condom. But I immediately pulled back. She insisted that it is safe and she is in mood to have it bare.

I was in my senses so I flatly denied and wore a condom before entering. After the first shot we were chatting and she said that she doesn't do it bare I. E. Without condom with any one. But since she like me very much she wanted to feel me without condom.

I didn't believe the shit she was talking. So here I am asking all the members who have been with this Snehal from Subhash and is from pimple Saudagar. Whether did she make any similar proposal to any other forum member? Come on guys share your experience.

Bond Bond
04-29-15, 09:43
Easy to locate as per last instructions on FR. Thought of checking it out so reached around noon. A big sign board on the building. Just outside saw three girls standing and chatting. To observe them for few minutes lit a cigarette. On closer look they were below average. Did feel like going for them as head ruled and thus left.

Kiran1411
04-29-15, 09:47
Mahesh,

I have been through that worst feeling when once during a deed, the condom broke. Was in panic for 3 months.

Your best bet is to wait for 4 weeks and do a HIV 1 & 2 Antibody + Antigen test. It is called as the duo/ combo tests.

With the current generation kits, at 4 weeks you will have 90% accuracy and then of course do a followup after 3 months.

I know it is easier said than done, but try to be calm, involve in many things.

I would want to believe that while risky, your one off exposure would result in a negative test. Meaning you would not have contracted.

While HIV is something we are all afraid of. Do not forget to do a full STD profile as well.

Take care man.

Hi all,

AngelHunk
04-29-15, 12:17
Have been here quite sometime ago. Experience is average but value for money. Sometime you get younger fresh stuff here so worth trying your luck. But I liked your idea of reaching bit early and checking it out before paying.

AH.

Easy to locate as per last instructions on FR. Thought of checking it out so reached around noon. A big sign board on the building. Just outside saw three girls standing and chatting. To observe them for few minutes lit a cigarette. On closer look they were below average. Did feel like going for them as head ruled and thus left.

Converging Guy
04-29-15, 12:27

TIP - 3000.

WIR. Yes but next time will try my luck with Queen!Thrilling, I must say. All this in your first visit here? Also, this is the one in Ganesh K right?

Jaggs
04-29-15, 12:28
Hi all,

So please brothers, suggest me what to do. Can I have any precautions now for not effecting HIV or, any tests and where in Pune.Could you divulge the name of the aunty with whom you had unprotected sex for others as well.

I probably think it could be Smitha as I have read reports of her going bareback earlier as well.

BophSep
04-29-15, 12:38
BP is safe if you go in the afternoon till 7 pm. There after if you have a contact then it is better else avoid. Views may differ from person to person.

Jasmpat
04-29-15, 16:53
I was with this Snehal from P.S. During the first shot. After giving a BJ she lied down and as I was tearing the condom pack. She took my johnny and started rubbing it against her pussy. And tried to insert it without condom. But I immediately pulled back. She insisted that it is safe and she is in mood to have it bare.

I was in my senses so I flatly denied and wore a condom before entering. After the first shot we were chatting and she said that she doesn't do it bare I. E. Without condom with any one. But since she like me very much she wanted to feel me without condom.

I didn't believe the shit she was talking. So here I am asking all the members who have been with this Snehal from Subhash and is from pimple Saudagar. Whether did she make any similar proposal to any other forum member? Come on guys share your experience.Pal, if you had worn the condom before entering, you need not worry. She likes to drink a lot. By any chance both of you were boozing.

She must have lost her senses after a few drinks and told you lets do it bare without a condom.

RohanM
04-29-15, 19:14
BP is safe if you go in the afternoon till 7 pm. There after if you have a contact then it is better else avoid. Views may differ from person to person.Going to BP tomorrow afternoon, any coming.

Rocquer
04-29-15, 22:25
Met with Deepali frm Hdpsr few days ago, both of us had few beers and during one of the sessions the condom tore. I dint realize but she informed me about it and I immediately removed and washed jhonny.

I dint not cum, she mentioned she dint cum either so we should be alright but still a littled worried about HIV.

Also, The next day after meeting her got infected with Mumps not sure if it was from her or elsewhere.

Are there any tests I can do to immediately to check status? Advise please.