PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Tut Li
05-20-15, 15:38
Saw the post. Agree with you. When I went, I think I spent waaaaayyy too much on tipping just because felt guilty of the reputation we had built there. Was staying at a hotel where the owner was a German. Had a few drinks with him, got talking and told us many horrible stories about how Indians coming there treat the girls.

Although I think I overdid the whole tipping thing, tipped 50-100% everywhere. But yeah, you're right. Racism aside, some morons have actually ruined the reputation for all of us.Guys. I was away for quite sometime and will not be much active in future too. But can't resist to share something. I visited pattaya thrice. Each 1 week trip. I had few chicks (1 was common for all 3 trips). Nice chicks at hardly 3. 5-5 K for LT. That too starting at 7 pm and ending nextday noon. Visited many bars with them. Not to criticise someone but those who visit pattaya in larger groups like more than 12-15 (typical company sponsored tours) have experienced what you mentioned many times only because of their rude behaviour. If you are in small group, nice cloths and well behaved, you will not have much problems even if you have limited budget. This has something to do with humanity and probably no overtipping or something. I feel I m posting in wrong forum but worth it. Cheers.

Manka2001
05-20-15, 15:52
Its been long time since I post anything on forum. Fast few months away from forum and action owing to personal issues. After going through pages found old friend disappear from forum.

May be its been monotonous for them to post. As someone wrote a post for this cycle, I can now exp that. But simultaneously found new members contribute lot, made FR count more than 12 k.

Just like say thanks for Ken and Kiran for sharing digits. It help me to restart the enjoyment I missed for last few months. I will post separate FR on that. One of old friend also came out to help me.

Its great help from him.

Wish all members happy and safe enjoyment.

Cheers.Hi bro,

Great to see you back.

Cheers,

Sam

Manka2001
05-20-15, 16:05
Specifically sakorenagar.

She says she's in need of rental payments and is thru and thru Punjabi hot chick. Fell for the bait about 2 years ago. Went to her home.

As the door opens, someone in short skirt opens up the door and a fluffy aunty type opens the door. The first look of it I didn't like. I still continue for a while.

Takes me to bedroom and says all kind of things, very talkative but even after a while my mind says No.

Fat, dark skin, and very fluffy face. Dunno if you would want to waste your 5 k over her, though she said she can introduce me to her another friend which never happened.I also tried her once. She has really big boobs but she hurried up the things and once you are done then don't feel to do it again. She also mentioned me about the 3 some but never happened.

Jiam339
05-20-15, 18:27
Last Saturday I turned down as not convinced to pay more than 3 K.

Take your call keep in mind that photos don't show true picture.

Received this pics from SP, any feedback on this will be appreciated.

Jiam339
05-20-15, 18:33
Last sat and Sunday was trying diff options. Tried some sp at KP and VN but found too heavily priced. So turn down. Tried some contact that fellow member shared but no one available.

Hence tried locanto. Found a new contact RAJ for sinhgad road. As its near by home and only Sunday night is available with me, I decided to try. He offered me at 3 k. I don't believe in pics hence.

Even he shared pic, I insist for physical checking. Found a gal with good boobs. Paid him 3 k and enter in room. Its usual business and nothing new. Finished in less than HR.

Rating -.

Damage - 3 K.

Gal - 7 (Tummy, fake noise etc).

WIR. Only if all gates are closed.

RajPune76
05-20-15, 19:15
Guys,

New to Pune. I tried few adds in locanto but didn't get good profiles who can visit hotel. Any high end contacts in VN? Can you please PM me.

FunnyCreative1
05-20-15, 19:29
Hi friends,

In last month only I have taken 12 girl at least. I was on leave so. Anyway now from tomorrow going to have busy scheduled for few months. Lot of pending FR there but I will post them later.

Anyway today was last day so called Subhash again. I like this SP because he always had girl who are inde and HW. Anyway he had new bird for me Aparna. That was not her real name for sure cause true-caller showing another name. My expectation was high but I turns out to be big KLPD. First no kissing. Why girl give bare BJ but no DFK I mean what's the problem with them. After that I don't know what cream she is wearing, her body smell was really bad. 1 hour has passes since she gone and still that smell is in my bedroom.

So here was scene she don't want lip kiss. I don't want to kiss her body. So it was just bumping while thinking I just wasted my money. Anyway today was bad luck I think. The deal with her was for two session but I told her to go. Really not in the mood.

After that I massaged Subhash about her service. He promised me compensation next time. Yes that's sign of good SP. So next time maybe I will get one extra session.

Anyway here is rate card.

DFK- 0/10

BBJ- 5/10

Body. Good boobs but she is fat and short in height. In pic she look good. But not in reality. And there that smell.

WIR. Hell NO.Hey bro,

Any details on the damages? Pic of the lady looks good, of course with other platters not in menu, this could be a loser.

Pcock
05-20-15, 21:13
This female and her longish instructions reek if a scam. Brothers and fellow mongers beware. Do not fall into the trap. I told her flatly you are being impractical in asking for advance. If she was genuine she would have tried to haggle or negotiate to at least meet and pay adv or something like that. She just went off. I guess its another of many fakes on locanto. Beware.

BornAsCrazy
05-20-15, 22:53
Hi Friends,

Can you suggest me some good girl friendly hotels near Viman Nagar, KP etc. PM me the details.

Thanks mates.

Khalnayak
05-21-15, 05:20
Hey bro,

Any details on the damages? Pic of the lady looks good, of course with other platters not in menu, this could be a loser.Hi!

Damage was 6 k.

She looks good in pic but in reality far far away in figure and looks. My advice don't try her. She is not worth the money. I am regular one to Subhash so I am getting compensation, he will not give it to everybody. Anyway its your choice.

AngelHunk
05-21-15, 06:29
Well definitely. When in doubt have a hand blast. That will help you to think better.

AH.

Thanks mate, I know advance payment always lead to such scam. In this game of mongering you can not trust anyone. Even on spa if you pay girl before the service you can see the change in her attitude immediately.

Anyway that day itself after some chatting with her I decided not to fall in trap. Masturbated once and Jhonny come to senses. You know its really hard to stop yourself after you see new hot fish.

SmartVvarma
05-21-15, 06:34
Thanks IC for your feedback. And thanks to everyone who has responded to this query.

So finally it seems that no one in this forum have actually met her!

Play safe.

Yeah, she's got a huge regulations. And if you ping her on WhatsApp, she shares the same. Like a check-list by a client! :).

I too, didn't proceed as advance payment was asked.

Class Man
05-21-15, 07:33
Bro,

She is the girl who makes you comfortable in first visit. I met her first time on her 4th day so no DATY and since it was my first visit so no DFK. But during act got DFK. She mentioned next time full GFE. Yeah, she likes herself. I told her that I want to see her naked in full light, so she posed for me before light goes off. I really liked her body and skin. She has small tits but otherwise perfect for my liking.

Since it is evening time, so neighbors were out while we were leaving the flat. It took some time before she told to leave. She mentioned to come in afternoon or early evening next time.

Signing off.

Class Man.

Friends,

Since about 6 months I have been very less active mongering. My favourites. Neha, Sharada, Priyanka, Shweta / Sneha, Manikee, Monika etc. (the babes may be known to you with different names) having either moved on, became selective (foreigner only for Priyanka), married (Monika).

Pregnant (Shweta), and I having been too busy with work and reduced freedoms. Partly also I have been trying to score a stunning divorcee' and have had lunches / dinners / movie outings and that takes up all the free time. I am close, but not yet there.

Then I got a call from Neha-Aundh who, as we know, has given up the working flat in Aundh, and has limited her engagements. After chit-chatting she. Asked me to come over, as her husband was out of town. She is my favourite, and we have hit up a good rapport. She guided me to her place in Sangavi.

She is just as slim and attractive. We dug up some old threads and she showed me her place she has done up. We got flirty and I started kissing her. To which she responded by kissing back and passionately involved in foreplay. She mentioned it was her 5th day and she was horny. I love kissing and.

When the girl responds it is doubly enjoyable.

After a longish foreplay (10-12 minutes) including BBBJ (without the blow) and fingering, ended up with mish for another 5-7 minutes and finally finished. No new ratings are required and there are several postings about her by me and others. She does need multiple visits to open up, so you need to take time.

She mentioned there is another lady, around 40, who gives great blow job with CIM, for 3 K. I am not sure I want to go with the lady. She is open to connect with new / old clients, she only asked to forward your numbers to her and then she will call back. So if you have PM and want Neha's. Or the lady's contact, please PM me your number. I assure you there is no reason to worry, and I will not keep your number with me. Also, there is nothing in it for me.

Pune Decent
05-21-15, 11:06
I work in Hinjewadi and want some fun for an hour or two during office hours whenever feel like.

Please provide links for fun & place both.

FinalJustice
05-21-15, 12:02
Shocking news guys- Varsha told that they have stopped all business and no gals are available there now. Told me today. Any news on what happened?

Seniors please share new avenues now. Any tips on how to get SPs numbers? Can we trust nos in locanto for indes?

RajPune76
05-21-15, 13:35
Guys any feedback on [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]? All communication on email and not sure pics on a site a real?

http://www.surveensingh.com

Quoting 15 K.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Uber27
05-21-15, 21:41
Hi guys,

Till today I have never tried BP always preferred spa's or independent service but few days back I saw some really beautiful chicks in BP. Can anyone suggest me some quick tips on approaching. Any precautions etc.

Thanks a lot guys.

Pune Decent
05-22-15, 07:32
I work in Hinjewadi and want some fun for an hour or two during office hours whenever feel like.

Please provide links for fun & place both.Please provide detail on [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

PuneRock
05-22-15, 15:47
Bro,

Can you please PM me contact number of Neha Aundh.

Bro,

She is the girl who makes you comfortable in first visit. I met her first time on her 4th day so no DATY and since it was my first visit so no DFK. But during act got DFK. She mentioned next time full GFE. Yeah, she likes herself. I told her that I want to see her naked in full light, so she posed for me before light goes off. I really liked her body and skin. She has small tits but otherwise perfect for my liking.

Since it is evening time, so neighbors were out while we were leaving the flat. It took some time before she told to leave. She mentioned to come in afternoon or early evening next time.

Signing off.

Class Man.

Class Man
05-22-15, 16:51
Varsha lodge doesn't provide in house services now but you can book the room if you are taking the girl from outside. I have confirmed it on last Tuesday only.

Class Man.

Shocking news guys- Varsha told that they have stopped all business and no gals are available there now. Told me today. Any news on what happened?

Seniors please share new avenues now. Any tips on how to get SPs numbers? Can we trust nos in locanto for indes?

PleasureForYou
05-22-15, 18:33
Any know about this rasika mob ending with 4930. She was super friendly over the phone and said that she is from lonavala. Can come down to my apartment in 1 HR that too she ride a motorcycle. She is well built and a mother of 3 sons. Husband is bed ridden and she said that she is sex hungry. Big assets -40.

Please share some reviews on her.

Vicky69
05-22-15, 19:44
Dear All,

I'm new to this. Got one advertisement named sunny. Adv say 1 K for shot. When I meet him, he gave another option 3 K for night. They are near by Swargate. I took one her name was Seema. She is Oria. I took her and started rive to my place. In travel we took Beer and cigarettes. Then I took her for dinner. She was very nice. After that I took her to my place. She was nice in attitude. Gave whatever I want. Her boobs are nice one. I first massage her with oil and then sucked her tits. Her hips are nice. Then fucked 3-4 times and various position. Then slept together. After 3 days I took same girl. And fucked very hard. But she comes on contract. When contacted third time he told that rate has changed to 4 k. But anyway It is good experience.

Anybody want to lower budget fun pl PM me, Thanks.

SharpRaj90
05-22-15, 19:58
Dear All,

I am not new in this area. Still today I have enjoyed. Below.

1) Aundh girl.

2) Balewadi Girl.

3) K girl.

4) Viman Nagar (S, P, T).

5) PCMC V girl.

6) kothroud girl.

7) Kaliwadi Sonia.

I want to again get in touch with Sonia from Kaliwadi.

Dear Seniors please let me know if you have any idea about Sonia from Kaliwadi. Where is she now days, is she in business?

Vicky69
05-22-15, 20:02
Please give me the contact details.

Hi friends,

Ahh in free time I always browsing locanto adS and I response almost every ad which look like independent. So few day back in "couple seeking men "section I found this ad where husband wanted to share his wife for money. I just replied that ad for fun. But after few days I got his response.

After few chats he was ready to come to my place only in day time. He quoted...

Vicky69
05-23-15, 04:53
Hi bro,

Your experience seems to be impressive. I have few numbers of low budget fun in Pune. Can you please share your contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Hi friends,

Ahh in free time I always browsing locanto adS and I response almost every ad which look like independent. So few day back in "couple seeking men "section I found this ad where husband wanted to share his wife for money. I just replied that ad for fun. But after few days I got his response.

After few chats he was ready to come to my place only in day time. He quoted 3 k for hour (as many session as possible).

So I invited him. He was not ready to share the photo. And the deal was that he also going to participate. I did not have any problem with that. First I thought that this couple is regular in this kind of thing and I am just dealing with regular type of mongering just some MMF action. I had tried threesome earlier but only MFF action so this was new.

But when they reached home first shock was they are in 40's. Yes I was expecting married couple, But not like this. The woman was looking good in asset wise...

Kayess3
05-23-15, 05:12
Haven't ever tried and yet am desperate to walk down that narrow lane! Would you care to share the contact for some tight fun?

Sorry I had posted the link before but I think admin deleted it. Anyway look for "couple in mid 30's looking for handsome man below 40 for paid threesome".

And for anal, contact SP Subhash, he only provides housewife and independant contact. Ask him for anal, he will provide you someone. But one thing before anal ask for medical report OK because its risky and many times done bare.

My first time with anal was not that much good because I think its only second time for her too so she was really in pain, And wanted me to end fast. But tightness ohh you will not experience anything like that. Tell me your exp also if you opt for it.

Khalnayak

MrRick24
05-23-15, 09:00
Spoke to her. English speaking chick. Asked for info and pics. She hs a place in Kondhwa. Pic shows her as a 30 ish female not slim at all. Dark complexion and huge assets. Any advice mongers?She quoted 5 k 1 shot which I felt too much for her looks.

Icysaty
05-23-15, 10:49
Hi all,

Thanks to Coolman for sharing the number of Pallavi and also the code. Initially she did not pick the hone then called her again this morning an she answered. Reached her place about 2:00 pm nice society and she says the flat is her own. Any ways moved to bedroom and she started with DFK which lasted about 15 minutes and then she moved down to Johnny and started a BBBJ which I must say was one of the best I have got. She then moved to kiss the entire body and then sucking the Balls and licking. After about 15 minutes I had to stop her else I would have shot my load. Moved to woman on top and then miss and doggy with again woman on top and I was more than happy.

WIR: Yes.

Damages: 6000.

Hitman47
05-24-15, 04:26
Haven't ever tried and yet am desperate to walk down that narrow lane! Would you care to share the contact for some tight fun?Smita, Snehal provide anal.

The pain is due to no warmup or stretching. Use a buttplug for stretching FR 15 mins. You can get it cheap 2-3 $ from aliexpress.com.

Also use lot of lube (Lubic gel is pocket friendly I. E. small and cheaper than KY jelly).

Once it is stretched and relaxed, is the best canal.

PuneRock
05-24-15, 04:47
Hello Seniors,

I came back on forum after gap of 1 year with new ID. Do not have contacts lists with me except one.

Need some contact related to indie's. As weekend is going on so wanted to try any good looking indie's.

Please give some contact who is fair, good boobs, good figure, good looks.

In exchange of I will share some contact.

Also SP operated girls I don't mind but preferably indie's.

Please reply My PM is active so please PM me number with details if any.

Thanks

Kayess3
05-24-15, 05:08
Would you be having Smita, Snehal contacts.

Thank you.

Smita, Snehal provide anal.

The pain is due to no warmup or stretching. Use a buttplug for stretching FR 15 mins. You can get it cheap 2-3 $ from aliexpress.com.

Also use lot of lube (Lubic gel is pocket friendly I. E. small and cheaper than KY jelly).

Once it is stretced and rrlaxed, is the best canal.

MyCock
05-24-15, 10:08
Where is Urli Naka? Do you mean somehwere on the way to Uruli Kanchan. I asked my contacts but they couldn't understand the location. Please can you give details? Will check with my contacts and revert.When I said Urli Naka, it is on Main Saswad road. Keep going ahead from Anna's Den on main road. You will reach a main road. Take right. That road is Urali Naka.

I searched Wikimapia and found a few Lodges on that road which I am sure are for this purpose only. Why would anyone want to live there?

I haven't had any time to explore that area but any adventurous soul wants to explore can visit the area and look for the new in-Call places.

Uber27
05-24-15, 10:14
Hi guys,

I have tried various spa's and also got few contacts from friends who have tried various chicks.

I also have a contact details of a couple, someone mentioned in below posts may be its the same, my colleague.

Has tried and gave a decent feedback. I just want some new contacts, I am more interested in fun, specially who can give BJ, DT etc rather than direct sex.

I would also like to know if the same can be done in BP area without taking full service. Is it possible?

If anyone can share few details with me [Email address deleted by Admin].

Remove spaces.

I will share all the details today itself.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

ManOfLove
05-24-15, 11:45
Any know about this rasika mob ending with 4930. She was super friendly over the phone and said that she is from lonavala. Can come down to my apartment in 1 HR that too she ride a motorcycle. She is well built and a mother of 3 sons. Husband is bed ridden and she said that she is sex hungry. Big assets -40.

Please share some reviews on her.I see you don't have pm option.

I looked for it in locanto but cudn't find anything related to rasika.

Can you provide some specific search words. ?

Aaspi
05-24-15, 15:23
Back to back acts:

1: HL spa: first encounter happened with Moon she is nice with the moves and tries to make the blood flow concentrate to the head where you can not bargain and then asks for money but as with a lot of experience now I do bargain and got the deal TL HJ for Rs1200/- and she did it nicely she is more on the side of sensual massage rather than finishing the act fast.

Total Damages 2 K at counter 1. 2 K for The lady.

2. Visit to BP after a lot of thinking trying SPs thought of giving BP a try went on weekday around 3:30 PM I entered from Laxmi Road. It was a terrifying scene as LE was beating a guy and he was trying to flee but they were trapping him again and again and beating him. So I got scarred but then thought who is bothered about me here so went straight towards the food plaza and entered the bldg.

Went on all the floors searing a nice hunt lots of ladies touching here and therein the walk way. Went to the top floor and saw NE girl she said 350 I didn't bargained and she took me to a small tiny room I think I must not call it a room also as it was like a box crumpled and I am a on the higher side of BMI it was very uncomfortable and hot like hell. Girl was like come up put condoms told her that it needs to be only one condi but she insisted for 2 covers and then pressure to perform fast. I don't think they are high on demand but fast because that room doesn't allow them to stay for more time.

Overall only one position allowed not kissing no sucking what do you expect for 350? When SP girls taking 5000/- hesitantly gives you that.

3. Went back after 2 days to the same bldg in BP but did't find any other girl better than the first one she told me her name may be Nikki or mikki. With her NE tone and less blood flow towards the upper body I really don't remember the exact name. Thought may be I can score a better deal in second visit. But this time also same treatment paid her and finished the deed highly mechanical and nothing great apart from the girl she is fair nice size tits are almost pink.

4. Went back again after 2 days to the same girl and this time she was happy to see me and as soon as we got inside the room she said baar baar ajate ho. And this time she didn't cared whether I am hard or not and tried putting on the condi on a flaccid dick which was quite annoying after which she started saying jaldi karo (do fast) and finish kitna karoge (how much you will do) so Johny got upset and told her you can jerk me off as I don't want more to listen any more shit from you.

5. Frustrated went to HL and got OHM she asked you want before or after told her before paid 1200/- I think its the standard there. Played with her tits and she did a nice job. She is really good in long strokes particular for thai massages. She giggled a lot did finger in ass ball massage bum massage and did handle the explosion well. Then started body massage and she did it really well including neck and head. Then at the end she again excited me and said want once more I said ok and she asked for money again. As I was not carrying more money have to go to the bathroom and leave after a glass of water served at waiting area. Saw a nice cute girl with dental braces tried chatting with her but to no avail as money was all spent and budget for the month is over.

Last one week spent all in mongering.

Will try other avenues soon. Want to explore BP as I think majority of the girls with SPs are from BP only don't know but the perfume or whatever they use to smell good are of the same odor. Want advice from seniors on BP. And is there a way we can get BP girls to near by lodges? With due permission from the Mamasans.

Bodhi Satva
05-24-15, 17:02
Friends,

Do you know of any mongering spots around Hinjewadi?

VJKrishna2008
05-24-15, 18:51
After around 20 e-mail exchanges, now Diva claims that she met with "a couple" of guys who paid her advance, and the rest she is in the process of returning. For this, I presume, she would seek their a / see numbers and branch code.

Interestingly, this information can now be used for transfering unaccounted for money in large chunks.

There used to be a scam involving "exchange of portable locker" - which was supposed to be filled with US Dollars, and in exchange of this locker a large sum of money was asked to be deposited into multiple accounts. The poor guys with these a / see were perhaps had their accounts hacked, so the accounts were used as transit.

The locker contained all sorts of old papers and magazines.

Beware.

PleasureForYou
05-24-15, 19:41
Can you tell anu clue to reach Rasika?? You don't have PM facility.I have received Rasika's number from one of my friend and he also have no idea about her service. She also has around 10 friends who all are into this.

CoolRsp
05-25-15, 07:36
Exhausted by summer, though of having relaxation at HL spa.

Went there around 4 pm and opt for deep tissue. Miss ohm is assigned.

Nice massage overall but one the ac is not working. After 45 min of massage asked for extra.

HJ for 1 k. Nice HJ and fingering in ass. To my surprise after HJ miss ohm gave me nice smooch.

RajPune76
05-25-15, 08:13
Friends,

Last few days in Pune and looking for some good indie or Hi end contacts. Senior seniors. Please PM me:

Looking someone in Viman Nagar area who can visit a nice star hotel.

DactMong
05-25-15, 11:39
Went to Kin Spa today. Since this was my first visit I didn't book ahead. Just wanted to explore first. Was assigned a lady named Lamphai or something. Once I saw her, realised that she is 35+ maybe but petite. In the room, I rejected the disposals and changed into towel in front of her.

Regular chat about Thailand, boom boom, etc broke the ice in first 10 minutes itself and she asked me whether do you wan boom boom here. She said she and her friend can come for 10 K each for LT in a hotel. I said I will think about it. Then she gave a half decent bum, back and legs massage followed up with a TL + HJ for 1 k. Tits are small, ass was great to fondle.

She gave me her number. Her English is not that great. I am thinking to check out her friend and then negotiate.

On a separate note, was thinking of meeting Pallavi. Would be grateful if someone can provide me her number.

Total damage: 2.2 k for massage and 1 k for TL HJ.

IndianCurries
05-25-15, 13:08
Was too tired and was hoping for something nasty! Didn't want to go with over priced SPs and nothing new is there in Pune. After much deliberation, went to A Spa in S Mall at M City.

Been here a few times earlier as well and chose the tried and tested therapist. Massage was fine, followed by extra offer. It was 1 K for HJ with touching from above. Found this mundane and boring after I was done.

Scorecard:

Place: 9/10

Massage: 8/10

Therapist: 6/10

Damage: 2 K Counter + 0.3 K as taxes + 1 K inside.

They have started to charge taxes on the massage payment, which is horrendous! This was a huge turn off!

WIR: May not. Unless, I am too desperate and tired as my experience in past at same place was better.

Pune is getting too boring and monotonous! We need aggressive pricing and better quality!

Sameer942
05-25-15, 15:48
I have received Rasika's number from one of my friend and he also have no idea about her service. She also has around 10 friends who all are into this.Hi buddy,

Can you give hint of her number.

RadioHead1
05-25-15, 19:17
Greetings to all,

Thanks to The Class Man, generous as usual, got the contact for Kavita, # ending with 924.

As the Class Man hasn't availed the services, putting the question to the forum.

Contacted Kavita. She didn't sound very pleased to receive my call and was quick to dismiss it. I couldn't even inquire if she was available in future.

So the big question is, was it due to the LE activity / Raid on Varsha or is she out for good?

Can someone please conform?

Thanks in advance, will appreciate, any details.

Hdogg44
05-26-15, 05:27
Agree with you bro! Pune mongering seems to revolve around a couple if SPs, couple of Spas and couple of indies. I was exploring the KP scene and looks like there definitely is a pickup scene in the pubs and clubs. Ship is a sure game for NE and Irani chicks so is Que bar. Although one needs to be on the right side of 30's I guess, which I'm sadly not. On a different note, the Mumbai scene is getting interesting with many MPs opening up, though quality is not like the good old days. Also the inde scene is much better in Mumbai. Pune needs to be explored beyond what's available. Will surely report if I stumble on anything interesting.

Was too tired and was hoping for something nasty! Didn't want to go with over priced SPs and nothing new is there in Pune. After much deliberation, went to A Spa in S Mall at M City.

Been here a few times earlier as well and chose the tried and tested therapist. Massage was fine, followed by extra offer. It was 1 K for HJ with touching from above. Found this mundane and boring after I was done.

Scorecard:

Place: 9/10

Massage: 8/10

Therapist: 6/10.

Damage: 2 K Counter + 0. 3 K as taxes + 1 K inside.

They have started to charge taxes on the massage payment, which is horrendous! This was a huge turn off!

WIR: May not. Unless, I am too desperate and tired as my experience in past at same place was better.

Pune is getting too boring and monotonous! We need aggressive pricing and better quality!

TopRahul83
05-26-15, 08:26
Went to Kin Spa today. Since this was my first visit I didn't book ahead. Just wanted to explore first. Was assigned a lady named Lamphai or something. Once I saw her, realised that she is 35+ maybe but petite. In the room, I rejected the disposals and changed into towel in front of her.

Regular chat about Thailand, boom boom, etc broke the ice in first 10 minutes itself and she asked me whether do you wan boom boom here. She said she and her friend can come for 10 K each for LT in a hotel. I said I will think about it. Then she gave a half decent bum, back and legs massage followed up with a TL + HJ for 1 k. Tits are small, ass was great to fondle.

She gave me her number. Her English is not that great. I am thinking to check out her friend and then negotiate.

On a separate note, was thinking of meeting Pallavi. Would be grateful if someone can provide me her number.

Total damage: 2.2 k for massage and 1 k for TL HJ.Have been hearing a lot of this Spa. I will be in Pune sometime next month. Do you mind sharing any pointers.

Thanks

DivinePassion
05-26-15, 09:01
Although it has been discussed at length in the forum, my today's experience warrants some info.

As mentioned by someone else earlier, there is a M girl there with braces now and another elder female. So I took the younger better looking version one.

Anyways, quite a damp squid if you ask me, mentions about extras at the end, agreed to touching from outside but later only allowed for touching the lower bun (WTF).

Rate Card:

Looks: 7/10 (decent body and face).

Massage: 9/10 (Pretty good actually when it comes to the real massage bit, strong hands).

HJ: 5/10

Cost: 2 k (massage) + 1 k (HJ).

WIR: No (for the M braces female unless I am there for massage only).

Next will try Kin spa.

On another note, my CC which I used for ISG last year for subscription is not working now while it works everywhere else. Anyone else faced similar issue? ICICI is the provider. I am not sure what's causing this the second verification is not implemented in ISG and hence the card gets rejected as most Indian banks now issue cards with this second layer of security.

LivingForSex
05-26-15, 10:55
Bro please clear some space in your inbox.

Need to send you a PM.

Cheers!

LFS.

LivingForSex
05-26-15, 11:04
Dear Fellow Mongers.

I am back to this monotonous city after a brief break and found things to be revolving around same.

Not much flesh in and lot of new users asking for contacts.

Anyways I was exploring my contact list for some action in PCMC. Unfortunately Yogita is switched off. Neha out of coverage. Similar is the case with few others in my contact list.

However I found two conatcts in my list which seems to be unexplored from my side.

This is Sneha with number ending 6064 and Pooja, number ending 2520. Don't remember how do I have them in my list.

Is anybody aware about these WG's. Are there any pointers to any FR or any reference to break the ice?

Please PM me if there's anything positive. I am eager for some action but seems like a big KLPD is on cards with Indies, atleast for today.

Cheers!

LFS.

AngelHunk
05-26-15, 12:07
Done. Welcome back.

Bro please clear some space in your inbox.

Need to send you a PM.

Cheers!

LFS.

Jiam339
05-26-15, 15:45
Pooja is gujju HW. But she is not hygienic. Body odor will turn you away. Sneha is WG very thin body. You literally hit bones. If you really despo or.

Looking for small thin girl then try Sneha. Pooja can be good if she had shower and good deo.

Wish you good luck.

Welcome back.

Dear Fellow Mongers.

I am back to this monotonous city after a brief break and found things to be revolving around same.

Not much flesh in and lot of new users asking for contacts.

Anyways I was exploring my contact list for some action in PCMC. Unfortunately Yogita is switched off. Neha out of coverage. Similar is the case with few others in my contact list.

However I found two conatcts in my list which seems to be unexplored from my side.

This is Sneha with number ending 6064 and Pooja, number ending 2520. Don't remember how do I have them in my list.

Is anybody aware about these WG's. Are there any pointers to any FR or any reference to break the ice?

Please PM me if there's anything positive. I am eager for some action but seems like a big KLPD is on cards with Indies, atleast for today.

Cheers!

LFS.

SexLover66
05-26-15, 17:09
Last week I found one contact named SP Raghav no ending with 567 . I whatsped him he replied with some pic and he did't mention price. I will attach pic hear please share anybody have a info about girls or SP or any body wants to try him please share your experience.

Thanks

Pcock
05-26-15, 19:01
I saw an TOI ad saying new MP in KP. When I called they told me 1 k charges and for directions come to German bakery and call. Name yoshda. Is this the same KLPD place with no FS which was mentioned in the forum earlier? Please advise. Also in case someone knows where is the discussed MP where B2B was avl but no FS.

PuneRock
05-26-15, 20:16
Hi bro,

I know this bar in KP. Let me know how to identify the pickups I. E how someone come to know if she is ready to go for bang bang.

Any hint will be appreciated and what would be the suitable timings for pickups.

Agree with you bro! Pune mongering seems to revolve around a couple if SPs, couple of Spas and couple of indies. I was exploring the KP scene and looks like there definitely is a pickup scene in the pubs and clubs. Ship is a sure game for NE and Irani chicks so is Que bar. Although one needs to be on the right side of 30's I guess, which I'm sadly not. On a different note, the Mumbai scene is getting interesting with many MPs opening up, though quality is not like the good old days. Also the inde scene is much better in Mumbai. Pune needs to be explored beyond what's available. Will surely report if I stumble on anything interesting.

Kreichek77
05-27-15, 03:49
Hi mate,

I would be meeting them pretty soon, just want to confirm whether they are genuine or not. Also can you describe her assets. Waiting for your reply.

Kreichek

Hi friends,

After few chats he was ready to come to my place only in day time. He quoted 3 k for hour (as many session as possible).

So I invited him. He was not ready to share the photo. And the deal was that he also going to participate. I did not have any problem with that. First I thought that this couple is regular in this kind of thing and I am just dealing with regular type of mongering just some MMF action. I had tried threesome earlier but only MFF action so this was new.

But when they reached home first shock was they are in 40's. Yes I was expecting married couple, But not like this. The woman was looking good in asset wise. Not much good face but really fare. 5.3 in height.

So I invited them in bedroom. Given threesome water and started chatting. But they seems to be too nervous. So I was sure they are new in it. I asked them do you did this before and came to know its there first time. Looking at them it was sure that they are not doing it for money after the act it was clear, it was for that lady. Maybe she was not satisfied with him. And when you go into act you will also know why. It was not MMF it was basically just MF. He was really poor in sex..

IceCool85
05-27-15, 05:17
Hi all,

Thanks to Coolman for sharing the number of Pallavi and also the code. Initially she did not pick the hone then called her again this morning an she answered. Reached her place about 2:00 pm nice society and she says the flat is her own. Any ways moved to bedroom and she started with DFK which lasted about 15 minutes and then she moved down to Johnny and started a BBBJ which I must say was one of the best I have got. She then moved to kiss the entire body and then sucking the Balls and licking. After about 15 minutes I had to stop her else I would have shot my load. Moved to woman on top and then miss and doggy with again woman on top and I was more than happy.

WIR: Yes.

Damages: 6000.Good review brother. I am visiting Pune and looking for imde contact. I have PM you. Please share the number will reciprocate the same for if you need in Chennai.

Cheers,

Sam

LuverBoyPune
05-27-15, 08:46
After reading a lot of good reviews of HL Spa in KP I landed up there last week.

1. Massage was so so. Can't even call it average.

2. The girl was fat and thoroughly interesting, goes by the name Aumie.

3. The HJ was worse than I thought it would be.

WIR. NO.

Damage.

1. 1650 Massage which was bad.

2. 1 K HJ -- hell no.

3. 200 tip I don't know for what.

Total 2850. Bad.

SwatKat132
05-27-15, 09:30
[Racial Epithet(s) Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing racial epithets.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks, racial epithets or other derogatory comments, will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

LearnLot
05-27-15, 10:18
Can anyone provide me the contact of Indie near KP, Viman Nagar and Kharadi area, I cam across the names of Pallavi, Neha etc in the Forum.

Khalnayak
05-27-15, 10:48
Hi mate,

I would be meeting them pretty soon, just want to confirm whether they are genuine or not. Also can you describe her assets. Waiting for your reply.

KreichekHi mate I am happy that you find them. Write a FR for sure after you take them.

They are genuine. I mean one which I had opted don't know weather urs will same as me or not. Because there many more couple ads. Anyway she is short highted and have some fat. Big ass and boobs typical MILF. If you go lookwise she is not good. But the best thing in her she is really horney haha. So don't decide on her looks, and they are really friendly also so you will not have problems. If its your first time on MMF then consider its warning that first few moments are going to be really weird. But if go with flow you will enjoy it.

And this is for other members asking me there phn numbers. First I don't have PM activated yet and I had alredy given you ads tital and way to approch. So please do some work on your own too.

Khalnayak.

United1878
05-27-15, 11:35
Dear friends,

Can anyone please PM me Kin Spa's number.

Thanks,

AksPlease PM me the Kin Spa Number.

Thanks in advance.

Jiam339
05-27-15, 11:49
For last two days found ruse in LE activity. Yesterday observed regular so went ug, not ans call, inactive on what's app. Today, in local daily found a big article how business is counducting through locanto, pic shared over WhatsApp and major area of activity are Kp, VN, kharadi. So there is link bet inactive so and article.

Cautions need to take before venturing out.

Take care and good luck to all.

United1878
05-27-15, 12:05
Check PM buddy.Would be great if you could share the contact of Kin Spa.

AkashMal
05-27-15, 12:05
Please let me know which newspaper you have seen the article.

For last two days found ruse in LE activity. Yesterday observed regular so went ug, not ans call, inactive on what's app. Today, in local daily found a big article how business is counducting through locanto, pic shared over WhatsApp and major area of activity are Kp, VN, kharadi. So there is link bet inactive so and article.

Cautions need to take before venturing out.

Take care and good luck to all.

Jiam339
05-27-15, 14:08
Sorry I missed to write name. Its in today's loksatta, pune vrutant, front page. One can read on w www.loksatta.com.

Please let me know which newspaper you have seen the article.

AkashMal
05-27-15, 14:51
Thanks buddy just red the article. It seems its all expose as they have even mentioned names of the places and fee names.

Sorry I missed to write name. Its in today's loksatta, pune vrutant, front page. One can read on w www.loksatta.com.

Sachineb
05-27-15, 18:32
Hi.

I want to try sukhothai. Recenlty I got message on my mobile that new branch at S. Be road has been opened apart from F. Mall.

Can any senior member guide me does this spa provide any extra or its just genuine massage spa.

Rajeshj
05-27-15, 18:54
Hi all members.

Recently I emailed to one locanto add "YOUNG CPL SEKING GUYS OR CPL FOR FUN", and I got reply with contact number ending with *0131 saying talk only through SMS.

So I sms to that number and got reply to meet on Friday 22nd may but got rply on Friday as due to busy schedule they canceled program and told me to remind on Monday.

On this Monday I SMS'ed to that number and told I want to talk instead of SMS. Got reply that to call before 4 as she will be at home after 4.

So I called that number immediately before 4 on Monday and a girl received call. WOW what a soft voice it was she told me she and her friend (man) are both available.

I need to chose 1-on-1 or 3-some so I selected 1-on-1 and don't like 3 some especially MMF.

She quoted me 5 k for 3 hrs with 4 session (it was realy unbelievable for 4 session for 3 hrs) and told me to come to Hadapsar near G. Tal.

She told she is college girl around 19 yrs age. From voice it seem genuine young girl.

Any senior guys have tried this call she told me her name was Sneha. Also she has posted her pic on locanto with face now shown.

Senior guys help would be appreciated so that I can go ahead or not?

Member #4440
05-28-15, 01:15
Hi all members.

Recently I emailed to one locanto add "YOUNG CPL SEKING GUYS OR CPL FOR FUN", and I got reply with contact number ending with *0131 saying talk only through SMS.

So I sms to that number and got reply to meet on Friday 22nd may but got rply on Friday as due to busy schedule they canceled program and told me to remind on Monday.

On this Monday I SMS'ed to that number and told I want to talk instead of SMS. Got reply that to call before 4 as she will be at home after 4.

So I called that number immediately before 4 on Monday and a girl received call. WOW what a soft voice it was she told me she and her friend (man) are both available.

I need to chose 1-on-1 or 3-some so I selected 1-on-1 and don't like 3 some especially MMF.

She quoted me 5 k for 3 hrs with 4 session (it was realy unbelievable for 4 session for 3 hrs) and told me to come to Hadapsar near G. Tal.

She told she is college girl around 19 yrs age. From voice it seem genuine young girl.

Any senior guys have tried this call she told me her name was Sneha. Also she has posted her pic on locanto with face now shown.

Senior guys help would be appreciated so that I can go ahead or not?She must be Arohi a maharashtrian girl. Her voice is soft.

Rajeshj
05-28-15, 05:04
She must be Arohi a maharashtrian girl. Her voice is soft.Yes Truecaller shows name as 'Rohit arohi' did you tried her is she worth of 5 k. I prefer slim and fair girls.

ISandy
05-28-15, 05:48
Hi all members.

She quoted me 5 k for 3 hrs with 4 session (it was realy unbelievable for 4 session for 3 hrs) and told me to come to Hadapsar near G. Tal.Hello,

I also chat with her through msgs and fixed meeting on last Monday. I did not have place and Hadapsar is quite far for me so we decided to meet in between. She suggested to meet near Pune station. She quoted 4. 5 k plus place extra. Fixed time and reached near LE-meridian. She came on time. I asked about where is the place and she said Varsha lodge. She boarded my car and started towards Varsha.

She is 19 and petite. She was sweet infact. She is doing ITI in Aundh and from Hadapsar.

I actually don't like her and lodge V was under LT (as per the IG report) so decided to drop the plan. Told her that I don't want to go ahead with her. She agreed and asked me to drop to nearest bus stop. I dropped her and paid 500 to her as she traveled specially for this trip and I could make out that she needs money. With no regret I paid her 500.

I had a time so visited HL and it was the same exp. As mentioned I this forum.

This is my personal opinion.

Keep mongering,

Sandy

Phonix416
05-28-15, 06:05
Can you PM her number.

I would like to try her.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Samuel007
05-28-15, 08:59
Got one inde on loc from Kothrud, has any one any exp would her? Quotes 5 k for 2 sets.

Thanks

Skenjale
05-28-15, 14:32
Got one inde on loc from Kothrud, has any one any exp would her? Quotes 5 k for 2 sets.

ThanksShe is Priya, who is discussed a lot on this forum.

Prasad Dude
05-29-15, 04:12
She is Priya discussed lot on this forum.Hello guys,

New in Pune please suggest some good option to get CG in Pune.

LivingForSex
05-29-15, 04:52
Hello Fellow Mongers.

What is the scene with indes these days in Pune?

Hardly am able to connect to any.

Neha Aundh number not reachable, Yogita switched off, Neelakshi same story, Rati has become arrogant,. And so on.

Most of them have changed there number or no more offering services.

The Only independent name that I hear on forum this days is Pallavi or sometimes Smita and ocassionally Suhana, of which except Smita, I do not have any contacts.

Have the SP's more grip now a days?

What are your guys opinion.

Cheers!

Class Man
05-29-15, 05:26
Check your PM.

Enjoy.

Class Man.

Hello Fellow Mongers.

Neha Aundh number not reachable, Yogita switched off, Neelakshi same story, Rati has become arrogant,. And so on.

The Only independent name that I hear on forum this days is Pallavi or sometimes Smita and ocassionally Suhana, of which except Smita, I do not have any contacts.

Cheers!

DeBach13
05-29-15, 06:38
Very true. Coming back to Pune after two months and all my contacts have fizzled out.

Hello Fellow Mongers.

Cheers!

SkyWalk30
05-29-15, 07:24
I met this married women in last week near VN. We decided for 6 k for oral fun only. She has a safe place. I reached there in afternoon and started with a little bit chit chat. She told she does all.

This for fun and to make money also. She speaks good English. She started with oral and what a great sucker she is. She sucked and licked my dick and balls tightly till I cum in her mouth.

After sometime she started with 2nd round and she performed the same job till I came in her mouth. She never got tired and seems she enjoys too. It was all worth. She has 34 boobs and in good.

Shape. Overall a good visit.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

ShandinMine
05-29-15, 07:35
Hi,

Can you PM me her number please.

Shandi

Hi all members.

I need to chose 1-on-1 or 3-some so I selected 1-on-1 and don't like 3 some especially MMF...

RadioHead1
05-29-15, 08:05
Very true. Coming back to Pune after two months and all my contacts have fizzled out.The nakharas have increased exponentially. You do all the effort to get the contacts and the [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] are asking for references!

There is a demand for cash advances now.

Poor service, no this, no that, no kissing, no suckling. What the! Fuck is going on?

How is a poor man going to get any service / respect in this town?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Member #4440
05-29-15, 09:10
I had her no bt deleted by mistakely. If any one has please share with me. She is from gd Maharashtrian Ffamily as we had planed Shirdi visit and she couldn't found any reason to stay away from home. She is doing this for money only. We had been chatting many days and seems she has to follow many safety concerns whe she stays at home.

SwatKat132
05-29-15, 12:49
I had her no bt deleted by mistakely. If any one has please share with me. She is from gd Maharashtrian Ffamily as we had planed Shirdi visit and she couldn't found any reason to stay away from home. She is doing this for money only. We had been chatting many days and seems she has to follow many safety concerns whe she stays at home.I think I caught her post, her name matches.

Surya1234
05-29-15, 20:20
Dear seniors,

Where is Kin spa in Pune?

Thanks to Pcock guy for sharing the details of the spa.
Went there on Saturday evening without any appointment of sorts as dint have there number.

Receptionist said they have a slot available in next 5 minutes and assigned a Thai girl called Lumba / Lumbhai. So the massage started and she gave special attention to bums.

Couldn't talk much as she hardly could speak / understand English.

She tried giving the bum massage by sliding the dispo cloth, asked her to remove it and she did. Then with 20 minutes to go she raised the q of extras (ping / pong as she said).

She asked for 3 K for TL + HJ (said that it was instructed by the receptionist lady to ask for at least 3 K for that) Negotiated for the rates. 1.2 K for extras and she will just be topless and I couldn't touch. She started the HJ, however 2 minutes into the deed and I was squeezing her titties without much resistance. Finished in 5 minutes.

Scorecard.

Face- 6/10

Body- 6/10 (only for small petite tits lovers).

Attitude- 8/10

WIR. Possibly yes if I am in Pune again.

Thanks Pcock again Thanks to ThebestIndia for replying too.

Surya1234
05-29-15, 21:21
Reading good reviews ant Kin spa. I got the location where exactly is the place but I m nt finding any information about this spa on net. I want to know the contact number so that I can book the appointment before visit.

May be I dnt know exact name of the spa. If anyone can help here then please PM me name of spa and number if possible.

Thnks.Location please.

Pcock
05-30-15, 02:31
Thanks to Pcock guy for sharing the details of the spa.

Went there on Saturday evening without any appointment of sorts as dint have there number.

Receptionist said they have a slot available in next 5 minutes and assigned a Thai girl called Lumba / Lumbhai. So the massage started and she gave special attention to bums.

Couldn't talk much as she hardly could speak / understand English.

She tried giving the bum massage by sliding the dispo cloth, asked her to remove it and she did. Then with 20 minutes to go she raised the q of extras (ping / pong as she said).

She asked for 3 K for TL + HJ (said that it was instructed by the receptionist lady to ask for at least 3 K for that) Negotiated for the rates. 1.2 K for extras and she will just be topless and I couldn't touch. She started the HJ, however 2 minutes into the deed and I was squeezing her titties without much resistance. Finished in 5 minutes..Well well. Miss J is one tough nut to crack when it comes to bargaining.

Anyways nice to know you enjoyed dear. Have fun. Do share some other good contact when you can.

LivingForSex
05-30-15, 09:13
Is she the same Hadapsar girl with number ending with 0833 ?

Cheers!

Skenjale
05-30-15, 11:37
I have contact number of Kavita ending with 7924. But she is asking for reference.

Is there anybody who can help with reference.

Thanks,

Skane

Kunalj35
05-30-15, 12:29

Please share some reviews on her.Hi,

Could you share Rasikas no as I am totally into big mature women.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Kunal.

HeDone007
05-30-15, 14:40
Fellow mongers,

Has anyone taken services of SP Rahul (number ending in 339) and John (722)?

Can you please rate them based on the quality of girls, their in house place and cost factors?

Seniors, please help! Can you at least suggest standard rate for 1 and 2 shots at SPs in KP?

Regards,

Lucky

HeDone007
05-30-15, 14:49
I had been to ZY Spa last weekend. Was assigned some woman (cannot remember her name) in her late 30's. Had a good oil massage for 90 minutes. At the end asked for extras. She quoted 1 k HJ and 4 k for HJ and TL. Laughed off the offer and said no. Asked if she was willing to do B2 B next time and said it is not possible there.

Not sure how some guy here got B2 B there.

One strange thing happened during massage. As I was getting massage, the owner checked-in. Not sure if he was genuinely looking to assign an empty room to another customer or if he was checking any undesired activity occurring there.

Am still hunting for Thai Spas offering B2 B under 4 K. Are there any such spas in Pune?

SecretAdmirs5
05-30-15, 16:16
There have been post about these two names. Can anyone highlight on this. The services and all. Are these two same and what about their services. Are they ok kind of stuff or just pretending to be involved in the activity.

Share your opinion guys,

Happy Mongering

RoamingForPune
05-30-15, 20:55
I have been to various tested spas in KP like SoS, HL, lz and Lana. The massage is always good and HJ is relaxing. I would like to try some more spas. Anyone aware of other thai spas in KP?

There seems to be one new thai spa in KP, behind fiat showroom, in arcadin building. Anyone tried this spa?

RoamingForPune
05-30-15, 21:01
You can try Kin spa in little it at ly building near Central in Ganeshkhind. You can bargain for 2.5 to 3 K.

I had been to ZY Spa last weekend.

Am still hunting for Thai Spas offering B2 B under 4 K. Are there any such spas in Pune?

Kaushi
05-30-15, 21:42

Please share some reviews on her.Hey brother,

She is from Pune itself she is not from lonavala and she has just got a baby before few months and she also have some.

Others indies which she provides. I have avail her girls so I know them.

Cheers have fun.

Vicky69
05-31-15, 03:22
Hi guys,

There is SP in Primpri. Many times I went to his place. They have there own place. Gals are nice. One time I visited one girl Priya. Black nice and speaks Marathi. Do whatever she won't complains but enjoy it. When I went last time I asked for her the SP told that she is from Kranataka went to home. Then I took a thin gals. Very nice boobs done DATY as much as I want. She is fair and nice. The SP take 1.5 K for ST and takes 3.5 K for LT.

Thanks

Bodhi Satva
05-31-15, 04:46
I visited Kin spa in Shivajinagar last week and had a great experience. I took the vip package and was worth the money paid for it. Initially I was a bit disappointed with the therapist assigned as she seemed 30+ however she more than compensated by the massage and the service. I got naked right in front of her and got onto the table. She understood that I am not new to these spas. So she started off asking me what I need. I asked her to join me in the jacuzzi for which she wanted 3 K. I negotiated it down to 2 K and was all set for a nice experience. Got a good massage and well deserved attention to the bum and johny. I enjoyed the nice touches down there. Then had the body scrub. Washed it off in the shower. Meanwhile, she became naked and was ready for action in Jacuzzi.

We lip locked in the shower and slowly moved into Jaccuzzi. She gave proper attention to the entire body, caressing, kissing and nibbling my nipples. That was erotic!! In the tub, I had my hands on her firm tits, played with her nipples, sucked them and in the heat of moment bit them as well. She really did not mind. To my surprise she went down, gave me a wonderful BJ.

Overall damage was 5 K at the counter plus 2 K to the girl.

Bodhi Satva
05-31-15, 04:52
Friends,

Do you know of any mongering spots around Hinjewadi?Friends,

Any spots in and around Hinjewadi? Appreciate your help / response. You may PM me as well.

Thanks in advance.

RockFordRony
05-31-15, 05:03
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Member #4440
05-31-15, 06:21
I've contacted that no bt don't know who's on other side because only mesaage are working. Not found any photo as got message ia available there on Locanto. I had been talking her 6 months ago bt not had photos. If any one knows please share.

NeelWolf
05-31-15, 06:52
Contacted Arohi / Sneha via locanto. Bargained with her. She agreed on 3500 for 2 hours / 2 sessions. However she hasn't yet given her number. Will contact her once she gives her number.

RoamingForPune
05-31-15, 08:14
Yes Miss J will initially quote 5 K for B2B but would not budge below 3 K. She has high demand as normally she is booked back to back in evening. She did give me her digits but could not take it further.

Well well. Miss J is one tough nut to crack when it comes to bargaining.

Anyways nice to know you enjoyed dear. Have fun. Do share some other good contact when you can.

SecretAdmirs5
05-31-15, 09:26
Hello,

I also chat with her through msgs and fixed meeting on last Monday. I did not have place and Hadapsar is quite far for me so we decided to meet in between. She suggested to meet near Pune station. She quoted 4. 5 k plus place extra. Fixed time and reached near LE-meridian. Was the Varsha the only thing for which you denied. How are her looks by the way. Representable in any hotel. You had other options of hotels though. Are her looks not good. You said she was sweet. Why you denied to go further. Don't bother. This question was just to know how she is etc and should anyone try out her.

Do give your inputs.

Thanks

TopRahul83
05-31-15, 14:53
You can try Kin spa in little it at ly building near Central in Ganeshkhind. You can bargain for 2.5 to 3 K.Could you please offer any more pointers about this kin spa? Would be very helpful for me on my visiting in Pune next week.

RoamingForPune
05-31-15, 18:43
It is above Little Italy Restaurant, Next to Pune Central in Shivaji Nagar. I think they do not advertise in newspaper. You can try Jenny who is quite popular at this spa. You can bargain for 3 K for B2B. Some other girls do B2B for less.

Could you please offer any more pointers about this kin spa? Would be very helpful for me on my visiting in Pune next week.

Member #4440
05-31-15, 18:56
Any update on independent in this H building?

SexLover66
05-31-15, 19:50
Contacted Arohi / Sneha via locanto. Bargained with her. She agreed on 3500 for 2 hours / 2 sessions. However she hasn't yet given her number. Will contact her once she gives her number.When you call her she quotes "4.5 k for 3 hrs 4 session.

Which better 3.5 for 2 hrs 2 session or 3 hrs 4 session for 4.5 k I think you should have bargained more or you should have asked for 3.5 for 3 hrs 4 sesion.

RadioHead1
05-31-15, 20:11
Thanks to Mr. Cool Man for sharing the contact (Man is really cool, thanks man), had an encounter with Ms. Pinky.

Girl is cute, sweet voice, of experience.

1 Shot, 3 K + 0.5 K hotel.

Vishal1464
05-31-15, 20:23
Hi guys,

There is SP in Primpri. Many times I went to his place. They have there own place. Gals are nice. One time I visited one girl Priya. Black nice and speaks marathi. Do whatever she won't complains but enjoy it. When I went last time I asked for her the SP told that she is from kranataka went to home. Then I took a thin gals. Very nice boobs done DATY as much as I want. She is fair and nice. The SP take 1.5 K for ST and takes 3.5 K for LT.

Thanks.Hey bro,

Could you share the contact details of the SP?

Khalnayak
06-01-15, 05:03
After two dry week gone for African babe. Got the number from locanto. Her place is near Nibm. It is really inside and little bit shadow type. I think many African lives there in same society. Anyway I thing is best for the African babes is there attitude. They are ready for everything. That was really hot session, anyway here is rate card.

Face- 3/10 (I mean African, please I am not racist but huh anyway).

Boobs- 6/10 cup size, enough to take in hand.

Ass- 9/10

Attitude - 10/10 (more than GF exp. And that rimming of her. That's was really great BJ ever, she suck my jhonny, slowly move to ass. Then for 2-3 min A 'hole and again jhonny and so on).

DFK. Very deep and longer.

Damage- 6 k for 2 session.

WIR- HM I really don't know, African was on my list but I think its only one time thing, maybe I will go if I really horny for rimming.

LittleJohny
06-01-15, 07:06
I met this married women in last week near VN. We decided for 6 k for oral fun only. She has a safe place. I reached there in afternoon and started with a little bit chit chat. She told she does all.

This for fun and to make money also. She speaks good English. She started with oral and what a great sucker she is. She sucked and licked my dick and balls tightly till I cum in her mouth.

After sometime she started with 2nd round and she performed the same job till I came in her mouth. She never got tired and seems she enjoys too. It was all worth. She has 34 boobs and in good.

Shape. Overall a good visit.Bro,

Thanks for the review. By the way, how did you get to know her? Through locanto?

Khalnayak
06-01-15, 11:04
I visited Kin spa in Shivajinagar last week and had a great experience. I took the vip package and was worth the money paid for it. Initially I was a bit disappointed with the therapist assigned as she seemed 30+ however she more than compensated by the massage and the service. I got naked right in front of her and got onto the table. She understood that I am not new to these spas. So she started off asking me what I need. I asked her to join me in the jacuzzi for which she wanted 3 K. I negotiated it down to 2 K and was all set for a nice experience. Got a good massage and well deserved attention to the bum and johny. I enjoyed the nice touches down there. Then had the body scrub. Washed it off in the shower. Meanwhile, she became naked and was ready for action in Jacuzzi.

We lip locked in the shower and slowly moved into Jaccuzzi. She gave proper attention to the entire body, caressing, kissing and nibbling my nipples. That was erotic!! In the tub, I had my hands on her firm tits, played with her nipples, sucked them and in the heat of moment bit them as well. She really did not mind. To my surprise she went down, gave me a wonderful BJ.

Overall damage was 5 K at the counter plus 2 K to the girl.Hi!

Nice FR friend, nice to hear that you used Jacuzzi perfectly haha, anyway, HM can you please tell the name of therapist, at least her initials?

KenTheRockstar
06-01-15, 11:19
Does her number ends with 130?

Ken.

Thanks to Mr. Cool Man for sharing the contact (Man is really cool, thanks man), had an encounter with Ms. Pinky.

Girl is cute, sweet voice, of experience.

Class Man
06-01-15, 11:34
Yes bro, you got it right.

Class Man.

Does her number ends with 4130?

Ken.

GoviPP
06-01-15, 12:16
Senior member can you help me to find out some indie in Pune. Big help if you do it for me thank you. Interested in Rasika, Aarohi or Sneha.

Member #4440
06-01-15, 14:35
I've got a no. Couple seeking men 131 but that man seems arogant while proceed and ni5 willing to share pic's. Some ine wrote they are Arohi and her boy friend.

Again I got another no. And also read FR and now confused are Arohi and Sneha same or different girls That no. Is *4049.

Anant17
06-01-15, 17:28
Bro, your message box seems to be full. Damn don't we all want bigger inboxes. Jackson bro seriously look for alternatives.

The number ending with 131 is of guy named Ansh (her handler and friend, she says). While number ending with 049 is of girl herself. I hope that clears the air.

Thanks!

I've got a no. Couple seeking men *131 but that man seems arogant while proceed and ni5 willing to share pic's. Some ine wrote they are Arohi and her boy friend.

Again I got another no. And also read FR and now confused are Arohi and Sneha same or different girls That no. Is *4049.

ManOfLove
06-01-15, 19:15
Long story short.

Sunny of whose report came up few posts earlier in the thread claims to have the cheap and the best babes in town are all lies. His *****ss are from the cheap slums of the outskirt of kolkata and lookwise and servicewise pathetic. As usual RLD type excuses of no DFK. Being in this business for a while, I got a hint of the babes of first looking at them inside his car and was right later into the hotel. Series of birthmarks and typical BP kind of behaviour in them. No BJ I think you got my clue how the overall service was. I don't think we need a report after that. But as we see it, once inside the car you can seldom refuse to take one. Kind of checkmate.

Damages: 3 k + . 8 hotel.

Shaunp2012
06-01-15, 19:19
Hi guys,

There is SP in Primpri. Many times I went to his place. They have there own place. Gals are nice. One time I visited one girl Priya. Black nice and speaks marathi. Do whatever she won't complains but enjoy it. When I went last time I asked for her the SP told that she is from kranataka went to home. Then I took a thin gals. Very nice boobs done DATY as much as I want. She is fair and nice. The SP take 1.5 K for ST and takes 3.5 K for LT.

Thanks.Would you share the number of the SP?

RadioHead1
06-01-15, 20:47
Does her number ends with 4130?

Ken.Spot on, it ends with 4130.

RadioHead1
06-01-15, 21:13
This is an updated post with corrections, please forgive my earlier typo.

Thanks to Mr. Class Man for sharing the contact (Man is full of Class, thanks man), had an encounter with Ms. Pinky.

Girl is cute, sweet voice, OK experience.

PROS: Sweet, young, whitish, nice tits.

CONS: I hoped that her other private parts were better maintained!

Hummer01
06-02-15, 03:17
Thankyou Class man for sharing the contact of Pinky. He had shared the nos quite long ago but her cell used to be switched Off. But managed to have her last week. With more details at Experience with pinki. I called her and she was available so decided to meet near station area. Within 30 minutes reached there. She was already waiting for me. She was in regular t-shirt and leggings and face covered with scarf. She is slim, fair, no makeup types girl- looks like she is a college going chik. I enquired about her age and she replied that she is 25 + but I feel she would be at 20. She is ok with hotels or your house. I took her to a nearby hotel. After reaching the room we freshened up. I had general chitchat with her. She speaks ok types English. She told about her previous job and why she left it etc etc. She is available only in afternoon from 12 to 4. Rest time cell is switched off. She mentioned she is in business from last 1 year and wants to stop now. After sharing some words she removed her top and bra. She has ok type boobs and nice nipples. She then asked me to get undressed. Which I did readily. We started with a long DFK. Her response was good -then she started licking my ears. It gave me a tingling sensation. I moved towards her boobs and kissed the nipples. After giving her the pleasure in that area she said she enjoyed it. And I bet she did, because while I was sucking her boobs I started fingering her from over the panty. And she was thrusting her bottom on my body. She got up and was ready to give me a BJ. She is very good in that with deep throat an option. I said I want to do CIM but she denied politely. I was ok then. After about 10 minutes ok work I shot the load. She enquired that I was enjoying. Again we chatted for some time in which she told at her family and school etc. With a break of 20 minutes I rolled on the cover and decided to enter her in missionary. Was inside her fully within 4-5 strokes. The thumping continued for 15 minutes and then I asked for WOT. Within 1 minute she said she got tired with WOT. So I went with doggy style. She has a nice ass which I spanked while doing doggy. With more 15 minutes I shot into her with full thrust. Then we collapsed on bed rested for sometime and left.

SUMMARY-her rate- 3 k for 1 hour and 2 shots, hotel extra.

Attitude- 0 nakhras- and ready for all positions and everything except Anal. You will feel her experience similar to your girlfriend.

Looks- 6 on 10 . Nice boobs.

Time watcher- absolutely not.

WIR- YES- very easy on budget.

GFE-8 ON 10.

Suggestion for you guys- do not speak at ISG. She gets irritated and will go mad. And she is available in afternoon only. No nights- no Saturday and Sundays.

Please excuse for typing errors. Thank you class man for sharing.

DeBach13
06-02-15, 09:16
Returned to Pune after a few months to find a few changes. The little one was craving some action so decided to go through my contacts. Barely could get through to anyone and eventually settled with Rati, who I feel has never failed to satisfy me. Anyways, she arrived at my place in no time and with the scorching heat, we decided to take a shower together (I love showers when I have company). From a nice cold shower we proceeded to the bed. Started off with a long DFK with me fondling her breasts (She might be on the weighty side but her breasts are perfect). What followed after the DFK was a CBJ and then a satisfactory 15 min pounding session. I always have one session with her.

Damages: 1 K for one shot.

Body: 7/10 (again. She's got a tummy but the breasts compensate for everything).

WIR: Hopefully not, I'm on the lookout for new contacts (Pinky, etc).

Overall Experience: Again, I have read a few comments where people say she's become arrogant. Personally, she's very good to me and always gives me a good time.

Chaatu
06-02-15, 12:28

Seniors please share new avenues now. Any tips on how to get SPs numbers? Can we trust nos in locanto for indes?Heard a while ago that Amrut is open. Anyone been there? Hows the quality? Also how about Hotel Raj? Is it operational?

Vicky69
06-02-15, 16:06
Please PM me Rati number.

Returned to Pune after a few months to find a few changes. The little one was craving some action so decided to go through my contacts. Barely could get through to anyone and eventually settled with Rati, who I feel has never failed to satisfy me. Anyways, she arrived at my place in no time and with the scorching heat, we decided to take a shower together (I love showers when I have company). From a nice cold shower we proceeded to the bed. Started off with a long DFK with me fondling her breasts (She might be on the weighty side but her breasts are perfect). What followed after the DFK was a CBJ and then a satisfactory 15 min pounding session. I always have one session with her.

Body: 7/10 (again. She's got a tummy but the breasts compensate for everything).

Overall Experience: Again, I have read a few comments where people say she's become arrogant. Personally, she's very good to me and always gives me a good time.

RajVilas
06-02-15, 20:25
Hi,

Finally after reading your posts opened an account here.

Got many leads from all the seniors posts. But all those options seems to be very less and looking forward to explore more with the help of Seniors over here.

Happy mongering.

Rajvilas

PleasureForYou
06-02-15, 21:33

Overall Experience: Again, I have read a few comments where people say she's become arrogant. Personally, she's very good to me and always gives me a good time.Well I have used her once but she had been with me for quite a long time and she charges 3 k for one time sex. Although she was asking me for second shot but I thought its for additional expenses. However I have never repeated yet so never bothered to. Is she is the same Rati. But Rati has no tummy and she has very proportionate figure. She never visits any one's house that's what she was telling me when she visited mine.

Hummer01
06-03-15, 05:18
Hello Forum.

The inbox is flooded with requests for Pinkis contact. Eventually this contact is recieved from Class man. I don't want to offend anybody on this forum by not sharing the contact. Class man is a kind man. Please ask him for the contact. He will definitely share it with regular members. Also we do not want to make Pinki a star overnight- and shoot her charges with increasing demand. After receiving her contact Do not pay her more than 3000 for 2 shots. And please do not mention at ISG to her else she will vanish from this business.

Cheers.

DeBach13
06-03-15, 06:44
Ahh haha this is a confusion I read on this forum about a year and a half ago about the possibility of two ladies using the same name I think. I received Rati's number from a senior and have not tried the other Rati which you've described.

Well I have used her once but she had been with me for quite a long time and she charges 3 k for one time sex. Although she was asking me for second shot but I thought its for additional expenses. However I have never repeated yet so never bothered to. Is she is the same Rati. But Rati has no tummy and she has very proportionate figure. She never visits any one's house that's what she was telling me when she visited mine.

HornyLibran
06-03-15, 06:52
Hey,

Read a lot about Smita in the past year. Would love to get a chance to bang her. Will share FR as always. Can anyone PM me her contacts? I'm sure a lot of people would have her details.

Would really appreciate the help.

Regards,

HL

IndianCurries
06-03-15, 07:11

Overall Experience: Again, I have read a few comments where people say she's become arrogant. Personally, she's very good to me and always gives me a good time.1 K with a decent experience and 7/10 body? Wow! This is a catch! I hope sense prevails with other members and we don't keep on increasing rates in Pune.

IMHO; for a short fun for an hour or so; 2 K is more than enough! If you get GFE; then max 3 K and not a penny more.

Anyways, that's my opinion and I hope, we get mongering prices crashing in this economy! We should all make sure we don't pay more.

I have the number of "Arrogant" Rati ending with 3710 and another number with 422; if this is different, this option can be explored!

Member #4440
06-03-15, 16:02
I have been in contact with Pinky, Sneha, Smita and also some other bt haven't any safe place for night. As I raised this iassue earlier also but couldn't found any place. Smita had at Dhankawadi bt now not. Nilkashi had old man place bt her both the nos are off. At Thane mumbai one agent arrange place for such things bt at Pune no one. If you know any place other than hotel or lodge let me know.

Rajupa
06-03-15, 19:36
Friends I am new to the Pune want contact numbers of private girls who provides services independent.

If anyone have contact or address please PM me in my inbox.

Thanks

LivingForSex
06-04-15, 04:36
Fellow mongers,

Be informed that Rati keeps an eye frequently on the Forum.

She is also aware about her arrogant attitude being discussed openly on the forum.

As a result of this she has drastically come down on price from 3. 5 K / shot to 1 K / shot. On my visit to her earlier last week I had paid her 1. 5 K though.

But the service quality has drastically decreased. If you befriend waiters at Raj, you can have a complete report on her service. Often they have reported that she has sometimes.

Finished with a customer within 15 minutes and gone out to the next room to serve another customer before the first has actually checked out.

1 K with a decent experience and 7/10 body? Wow! This is a catch! I hope sense prevails with other members and we don't keep on increasing rates in Pune.

IMHO; for a short fun for an hour or so; 2 K is more than enough! !

Kiran1411
06-04-15, 07:17
Folks,

Was travelling and hence could not try anything.

Am looking to try Pallavi – I have had her number for over a year now (ending with 294) but did not get a chance to hook up. Anyway, would like to try her in the next day or two.

I know she has started ref + pass code. Would someone be kind enough to share that with me? Please PM and I would reciprocate with some indie contacts.

Thanks

Delib
06-04-15, 07:51
Hi,

I am travelling to Pune next week, can anyone PM me indie contacts in Pune? I can share reciprocate contacts of Hyderabad. Also Neha Aund, I heard a lot about this contact, please pm me hers at least.

ShamSagar
06-04-15, 12:21
HI All,

First of all excuse me for posting this here, but this is the right forum to ask Indian experience in Thai.

I would be visiting Thai in August, I want suggestion on making my travel plan.

1. Should I use serveries like Th. Cook or MakeM. Tr. To plan my stay and Side Seen.

2. Should I Book air ticket + Hotel, if so does such hotel allow guest. I have no means to check this.

3. Should I book Ticket separately and Hotel separately, booking hotel is loot of confusion. I have made some friends their. IN this 2-3 option visit and stay in Pattaya will be of problem.

I would request my dear friends to help me out.

Thanks you in advance.

Sam.

SamSydney1980
06-04-15, 12:33
Hey pal,

You don't have to use the travel agencies, IMHO they are a ripoff. Thailand is an easy destination to carry yourself without a Travel Agent or a Guide. I have been to Thailand many times (mostly as a transit passenger) and have found that one can easily explore the city of Bangkok & Pattaya without much hassle.

My suggestion would be that you book your flights online. You should chose a hotel in Sukhumvit area. For your accommodation in Bangkok. Sukhumvit is the area if you are going there for nightlife. Most of the hotels are guest friendly hotels. Hotels can be booked online through Agoda, etc. Your hotel will most likely have a tour desk and they can arrange for your sight seeing etc.

Hope this helps. If you want any other information, you can PM me. More than happy to help you out if you need specific details of the hotels and night life.

Cheers,

Sammy

HI All,

First of all excuse me for posting this here, but this is the right forum to ask Indian experience in Thai.

1. Should I use serveries like Th. Cook or MakeM. Tr. To plan my stay and Side Seen.

2. Should I Book air ticket + Hotel, if so does such hotel allow guest. I have no means to check this.

3. Should I book Ticket separately and Hotel separately, booking hotel is loot of confusion. I have made some friends their. IN this 2-3 option visit and stay in Pattaya will be of problem.

Thanks you in advance.

Sam.

ShamSagar
06-04-15, 13:06
Any one tried her from SEA.

Coating 20 k for 2 hrs on.

WTF.

Macmoh
06-04-15, 13:46
HI All,

Thanks you in advance.

Sam.If you are going to stay in Bangkok choose a hotel in Sukhumvit area, so the action spots are nearby. The hotels generally do not object to you bringing in guest at any hour. Flight+ Hotel can be a cheap option, but check the hotel by going to the hotel website, for amenities the photos etc. Don't know about Pattaya as have never been there.

Enjoy bro,

Cheers!

InvictusIsHere
06-04-15, 15:37
Hey ISGians,

Intending to get back on the mongering scene after a hiatus. Just been really tied up with work and tried out the normal world of dating chicks, taking them out for dinner, movies, clubs etc. Tends to get boring after a while.

BTW thanks Kiran, RJToons for those posts after my FR. Gotten over it by now.

Lets see how the weekend goes.

Peace.

CaptainD123
06-04-15, 16:31
Hello all,

This is my first post in this forum. I never imagined technology would give us such platform for sharing such info. I was up all night reading all the posts. Wanted to subscribe but thought to interact first with Pune members.

As of now I have short-listed Tanya (VM), Shweta (Aundh) (like old wine) and Snehal. All housewives!

Got Tanyas number from locanto. Today send sms to Tanya but haven't got reply yet. Lets see.

Let me know about membership, have only safety concerns nothing else.

Admin. Hope I am not violating any rules.

Vagabond

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure.

2. Is there any danger that your credit card statement will show that you've purchased a membership to this forum? No. The credit card charge will be made under another name (which I won't write here because I don't want it being found by search engines) that looks like it's a contribution to a charity.

3. Is there any danger that a law enforcement agency might force me to divulge your forum username? No. I delete the shopping cart transaction data every few days, and that's the only connection between your credit card charge and your username. In other words, the credit card charge doesn't include your username, only the shopping cart database has this info, and I have total control over the shopping cart's database.

In addition, the forum's servers are located in Hamburg, Germany, safely outside the USA legal system, and in a country where commercial sex is legal.

4. Is there a possibility that I will take your money and disappear? No. This has been a membership website for several years, and nobody here has ever reported a single problem with using their credit card to purchase a subscription. Believe me, if there had ever been a problem, it would have been reported it here.

5. Are there any options other than using my credit card? Yes. You can purchase an anonymous, pre-loaded credit card online and at numerous retail outlets. There is also an option to purchase a subscription by mail using cash.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #4440
06-04-15, 18:02
Only Pooja told me she can arrange private place at NIBM a row house. If some one has her pics let me know.

Member #4440
06-04-15, 18:04
Where is gone that Golden palm unmarried lady?

Umang1262
06-04-15, 18:05
Will be in a 4 start hotel in Hinjewadi area.

Can someone private message me a good Independent provider's number?

Thanks in advance.

Appreciate your help.

VJKrishna2008
06-04-15, 19:54
Thanks to Anant, I got in touch with Pallavi over the previous week. A direct call to her number and reference of Anant worked like a charm. She readily agreed to meet. In between, I asked her the address of the place to meet and her pictures. She sent me her address without any hesitation and also sent me a couple of her pictures. She looked nice, and well groomed. In her talk and pictures, she appeared to be Bengali.

First we decided to meet on Tuesday morning. But for some reason, I didn't get her confirmation just as I was about to drive to meet her. So after a couple of messages without response, I canceled the meeting. Next we set up a meeting on Thursday morning. Just as I left home I messaged her, and this time she promptly responded with confirmation. I called her from nearby her place and she gave me the directions and with little difficulty I reached her location.

Nice society in Fatimanagar. No problem at the gate. They just asked which flat you want to go to, and I made an entry with fake name and mobile number. The watchman helpfully pointed me to the right building and off I went.

Reached her floor and rang the bell. It was opened by Pallavi with a warm smile and as soon as the door closed, she gave a tight hug and a light kiss. Nice.

Pallavi is slim, wheatish girl. She gave me a glass of water and cleaned up her bedroom. Nice clean place, no odors. We sat on the bed and started touching and chatting. She was absolutely comfortable and responsive to touches and kisses and in turn touched and kissed gently.

After a brief chit-chat, the tops came off, and a long DFK session started. She participated with earnest, and things started getting heavy. Soon the pants also were off. Pallavi started with kissing and licking all over the body, fingers, arms, toes, legs, crotch and took control of the now-fully-hard dick expertly. She insisted on cleaning the dick with soap and proceeded to gently rubbing and jerking with soap, followed by a rinse. I was afraid this might cause the erection to soften, but I was surprised to hold it. Thereafter, she licked and sucked and kissed all over, as I curled my feet over her shoulders and back and encouraged her to explore and take me deeper. Awesome. To avoid finishing off so soon, I turned over and she licked and kissed all over my back, butts, shoulder and ears. She is a nice licker and kisser.

Real action started with WoT, with me kissing her deep, and she thrusting hard. And I was just enjoying cuddling and sucking her ample boobs. Her nipples became hard and perky. She was kept kissing and slobbering all over my face. I asked her to give me her tongue and I sucked on it for a long time while thrusting. Soon action moved in different positions. She either tightened her muscles or had an orgasm, because a couple of times I felt a sudden tightening of her vagina around my dick, felt like being squeezed. Finished in Mish.

Highlight of the meeting was the ample DFK to my heart's content, and her ample boobs for a nice suckfest. Just loved it. Only once before I had similar experience with Neha-Aundh.

Ratings:

Face - 6. 5/10.

Body - 9/10.

Attitude - 10/10.

Place - 10/10.

Paid 6 K for 1 loooong program, with place. Lasted about 30 minutes. A second program would cost 4 K more.

She mentioned that she gets invited outstation for spending a couple of nights with politicians and businessmen, and she charges 1-2 L for such outings. Ouch.

KwonRohan
06-04-15, 20:43
Bros,

I am possibly travelling to Pune shortly from Bombay for a work trip and will be staying at a 5 star hotel (JW). Since this is my first time in quite sometime to stay over in Pune I was curious to learn about the mongering scene. Is locanto and all reliable in Pune, which are the good upscale spas / MPs, and where to get indie / SP contacts? Sorry to ask so many questions, but I'm travelling shortly and don't think I'll have enough time with work etc. To figure this part out.

Cheers, and happy mongering.

JingleBells99
06-05-15, 05:54
Hey Sham,

1. No need to use the services of a travel agent. Its pretty straight forward. Book your flight. Get to BKK, get your visa on arrival. (u can take photos and fill forms before VOA).

2. BKK is pretty chilled out. Recommend staying at Sukhumvit near Soi 7. This is the center for all action. The place is full of massage parlors. The famous one is Anne's near Soi 4.

Also there are a lot of go go bars where you can choose the gal. Or you can see beer-bars like Hilary 3, etc where you an play some pool and pick up the gals for a few thousand.

Some nice clubs are climax (believe in ambassador hotel) or shock 39 where you can pick up free lancers again for a few thousand.

Also the famous go go bars are located in Nana plaza on Soi 4 and Soi cowboy which is opposite the terminal 21 mall.

3. Whats the issue in Pattaya? If you want an exotic hotel. Try the penthouse hotel. LOL. Its going to be an experience.

Good luck!! If you need any other info, feel free to msg me.

ShamSagar
06-05-15, 08:07
Thank you SamSydney.

I will get back to you on out PM in case of any specific queries.

How to check online if the hotels are guest friendly.

Thanks once again.

Sam.

Hey pal,

You don't have to use the travel agencies, IMHO they are a ripoff. Thailand is an easy destination to carry yourself without a Travel Agent or a Guide. I have been to Thailand many times (mostly as a transit passenger) and have found that one can easily explore the city of Bangkok & Pattaya without much hassle.

My suggestion would be that you book your flights online. You should chose a hotel in Sukhumvit area. For your accommodation in Bangkok. Sukhumvit is the area if you are going there for nightlife. Most of the hotels are guest friendly hotels. Hotels can be booked online through Agoda, etc. Your hotel will most likely have a tour desk and they can arrange for your sight seeing etc.

Hope this helps. If you want any other information, you can PM me. More than happy to help you out if you need specific details of the hotels and night life.

Cheers,

Sammy

ShamSagar
06-05-15, 08:08
Thank you Macmoh.

I will try it out and update accordingly.

If you are going to stay in Bangkok choose a hotel in Sukhumvit area, so the action spots are nearby. The hotels generally do not object to you bringing in guest at any hour. Flight+ Hotel can be a cheap option, but check the hotel by going to the hotel website, for amenities the photos etc. Don't know about Pattaya as have never been there.

Enjoy bro,

Cheers!

SamSydney1980
06-05-15, 09:13
Mate,

That's super easy. Just go in to google and type "guest friendly hotels in Bangkok" and there'll be links where you could look in to it. Try to stay near Soi 1 to Soi 10 (the action happens here.).

I've always preferred to stay at the Majestic Grande at Soi 2, absolutely next door to the action. This is a guest friendly hotel, next to Rajah Hotel (which is famous for its Russian / Uzbeki chics) and Annies Soapy.

There are plenty of other properties within this area.

Cheers,

SS

Thank you SamSydney.

I will get back to you on out PM in case of any specific queries.

How to check online if the hotels are guest friendly.

Thanks once again.

Sam.

Kiran1411
06-05-15, 10:35
Welcome back dude. Look forward to some great FRs from you.

Had a session with Pallavi planned for today afternoon. But some customer meetings fucked up the fuck plan.

Travelling next 2 weeks, so apologized to her and will try to really catch hold of her after that.

Hey ISGians,

Intending to get back on the mongering scene after a hiatus. Just been really tied up with work and tried out the normal world of dating chicks, taking them out for dinner, movies, clubs etc. Tends to get boring after a while.

BTW thanks Kiran, RJToons for those posts after my FR. Gotten over it by now.

Lets see how the weekend goes.

Peace.

Khalnayak
06-05-15, 10:36
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's Zero Tolerance policy prohibiting reports containing any references to any persons under the age of 18. This restriction includes references in the form of code words like "very young" and "young girls". Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Rajupa
06-05-15, 10:51
I want contact number of Pallavi can any one share it with in my message box.

SolomonK41
06-05-15, 14:33
Last Monday I was in Pune reached their at 12 am my train was at 4 pm then put language in locker room and went in bar took 1 bear. Think for some massage and then pick up auto to Pune famous area.

Near famous 4 wheeler show room my fav spa O spa but mind change because they couldn't serve extra so see some boards of spa near that road and see their are 4 parlors nearly each other choose one Thai parlor Manager show me rate card and select Thai massage for 2600 with tax pay and get room wears pajama and wait therapist. After 10 min a therapist come which was near 30 plus starts Thai massage. She start from front after 20 min massage I ask her name and try to talk she do some therapy and then touch my johny I pull her ask about extra she remove her top and bra without hesitant and I ask her for BJ. She agree for 2 k but I have no cap then my johny could not dare to fuck her. Told her Next time I come with cap and I end session without HJ. Women made for love BJ not HJ so I could not like HJ.

Give her 1 k.

Sitting Duck
06-05-15, 15:54
Hi all,

Just wanted to check if the True Caller mobile app is working for you? How about the website? Both are not working for me for the past few days so was wondering what might be going on! It's an invaluable tool to do a quick background check on people!

Cheers,

SD

MailRavinder
06-05-15, 17:34
Even I came across this Diya, but didn't go ahead as there is no contact number / meeting. I prefer to meet in person before making payment.

Does anybody have experience with girl known as diva and from locanto. She reside at Aundh and claim to be 22 year old. I asked her about service but she want money in advance paid in her bank account. I know its risky to give for advance payment in mongering. Anyway if anyone have exp with her tell me so I can decide to go with her or not. I am attaching her pics also which I got from her.

MailRavinder
06-05-15, 17:36
Hey Bond,

Whom did you meet, post your experiences.

Hello all,

This is my first post in this forum. I never imagined technology would give us such platform for sharing such info. I was up all night reading all the posts. Wanted to subscribe but thought to interact first with Pune members.

As of now I have short-listed Tanya (VM), Shweta (Aundh) (like old wine) and Snehal. All housewives!

Got Tanyas number from locanto. Today send sms to Tanya but haven't got reply yet. Lets see.

Let me know about membership, have only safety concerns nothing else.

Admin. Hope I am not violating any rules.

Vagabond

[blue]===============================================

Greetings,

Let me address your concerns about using a credit card to purchase a subscription.

1. Is there any danger that your credit card data might be stolen? No. Both the shopping cart service and the credit card service I use to process the credit card transactions are both conducted on secure, encrypted websites, so your credit card information is secure...

Rahul Gaur
06-05-15, 21:58
I just visited Pune and found a great change here. A number of college girls available for short time during day at 3K to 5K. No night service. These chicks are looking for quick money to afford the expensive lifestyle. Have met a few of them and surprised to see some stunning models available at such a cheap price.You mean to say they work independently? Do you know any? Would you tell me some kind of pointers (anything like number, name or address) to reach them?

InvictusIsHere
06-06-15, 03:25
LOL OK bro Pallu. The only thing is her constant talking. Wish she talks less and sucks more!

Welcome back dude. Look forward to some great FRs from you.

Had a session with Pallavi planned for today afternoon. But some customer meetings fucked up the fuck plan.

Travelling next 2 weeks, so apologized to her and will try to really catch hold of her after that.

CaptainD123
06-06-15, 03:46
Hey Bond,

Whom did you meet, post your experiences.Hi MailRavinder,

I am bit busy with my schedule and waiting to have one session.

Expect a FR soon.

Holocaust
06-06-15, 04:02
Hey guys I though of writing this article as many maybe suffering from this porn masturbation and orgasm addiction. I came to know about it as I couldn't enjoy with my GF. This is the basic reason why I am mongering so I can rewire my brain to real woman other than fake ones. So when I was doing PMO I met Pallavi twice and SP Rohit once.

1 Pallavi.

Good chick. Stays very close to my house (2 mins). I won't write about her much as we all know how she is. The thing I noticed guys that I was not able to finish it off. Rest all was fantastic but I was bit upset I can't finish it off. Damage was 6 k.

2. SP Rohit.

Met an Ukrainian Girl. As it was weekday was lucky to meet her. Bit on heavier size. This SP really has some brilliant girls and worth a try definetly. Still couldn't finished off. Her services were DFK, DATY, WOT, Miss. Damage was 5. 5 k (got really lucky as this SP knows me very well) actual damage he said was 7 k.

Than I read from many forums about PMO addiction and how we need to rewire our brain. So only last month I went upto 30 days without PMO and decided to meet Neha who is quite famous in this forum.

3. Neha.

Big thanks to AH (dude you are one in a million) to give me her number. Called her up and said she was available and messaged me her address. Reached her place in new Sangvi. She looks like a typical Maharastrian House Wife. I have been with better looking girls but still for the first time I felt I was actually getting attracted to a woman. Started with kissing, BBBJ (it was good not the besthehe), gave her DATY and started with WOT (where she came), finally I could end myself in missionary. I could Finally finish off inside a woman. She was also very happy about it as in the beginning I have told her I have failed to finish with each woman I have been with. Services- we all know hehe Damage:4 k for 2 hrs (whole 2 hrs as I enjoyed this experience for the first time).

I finally rekindled with my ex-GF and I was happy to be with her and I can finally finish off and never to PMO again. Thanks to all the seniors who have been in touch with me. But this is my journey of mongering and conquering addiction.

Member #4440
06-06-15, 04:05
Asking 15 k for night don't pay more than 12 as I had fixed 4 months ago in 12 K. Bong girl English speaking doesn't make any difference at the end pussy knows dick only not any language.

InvictusIsHere
06-06-15, 07:15
Bro,

She is not bong. She is a proper Peth Puneri Marathi girl.

Asking 15 k for night don't pay more than 12 as I had fixed 4 months ago in 12 K. Bong girl English speaking doesn't make any difference at the end pussy knows dick only not any language.

TheBestIndia
06-06-15, 07:15
Recently took the famous Smita for a few hours, and was a average / good experience for me.

Contacting her was quite a simple process, and she readily agreed to the place and time I suggested. Was a few minutes late to reach the venue but that was fine as she kept calling to say she is on the way! Was pleased at that attitude!

She came in the well known scarf, and kept it on till some snacks and drinks were ordered. Once the scarf was off she was not so good looking, but I was expecting that so was okay.

She drank down 2 full glasses of whiskey (WOW) and then asked to undress. Meanwhile we also did some chitchat about her and me.

After undressing her body was average, with a outward projected behind which kind of attracted me since I'm a butt guy. Rest of the assets were average and didn't interest me.

Had a shower with her where she sucked and licked and bite some areas to make johnny stand. She asked me to spank her a lot and really liked pressing her boobs very hard! Also did some standing rimming to me which I really liked.

Moved back to bedroom and she repeated the sucking licking biting routine which was now more of a turn off for me. Turned me over and really dove into my ass, rimming me deep, really really deep into my hole. Wow!

Somehow I like ass fingering too, and she did that too which was good.

Next she asked for bare sex which I bluntly refused. So came in her mouth and she sucked and drank every bit of the juice! Wow! Showed me her clean mouth after drinking it all. Again wow! In process of the BJ, she did more deep rimming and her finger was deep inside my ass.

After some rest and finishing off the remaining whiskey, she started off again to arouse me and I then asked her to turn around for anal. She happily turned over and pushed out her huge butt and spread them. I put on condom and tried to push in without lube. Surprisingly johnny slid into her hole like magic and got stuck in there! She regained her breath and then asked me to pump. Was not so tight there, but the experience was super. I pumped her slow at first and then really hard for about 10 minutes. She was speaking some random words in English which was a turnoff for me so didn't cum soon. I spanked her hard while pumping her ass hole and finally came inside her after 10 long and hard minutes of really fucking her hard.

Was satisfied in the end.

Cleaned up and started again, this time asking her to lie in an angle where I cud see her in the mirror! Drilled her ass hole again really hard. Didn't get much hard and didn't cum due to the tiredness and also her turning me off by her random words. Afterwords I realized that she was not that attractive that's why maybe I was not aroused easily.

All in all satisfied but with okay okay experience. The anal experience was really good though.

Overall damage: 4500 including place for 3 shots.

Rating:

Looks: 2/10

Body: 4/10

Ass: 7/10 just because she does anal.

Rimming: Deep, really deep 10/10.

Boobs: 6/10 extra points because she asks you to press really hard and I think she gets aroused by it.

WIR: Maybe when I want hard anal.

Thanks folks for the contact, will try to return the favour with any new ones I get whenever possible.

Would also like some good looking contacts if possible, and anal contacts if possible.

InvictusIsHere
06-06-15, 07:17
Thanks for the post bro. Hope it goes well with you and your ex. Always the real deal. Which you never get in mongering sadly.

Hey guys I though of writing this article as many maybe suffering from this porn masturbation and orgasm addiction. I came to know about it as I couldn't enjoy with my GF. This is the basic reason why I am mongering so I can rewire my brain to real woman other than fake ones. So when I was doing PMO I met Pallavi twice and SP Rohit once.

1 Pallavi.

Good chick. Stays very close to my house (2 mins). I won't write about her much as we all know how she is. The thing I noticed guys that I was not able to finish it off. Rest all was fantastic but I was bit upset I can't finish it off. Damage was 6 k.

2. SP Rohit.

Met an Ukrainian Girl. As it was weekday was lucky to meet her. Bit on heavier size. This SP really has some brilliant girls and worth a try definetly. Still couldn't finished off. Her services were DFK, DATY, WOT, Miss. Damage was 5. 5 k (got really lucky as this SP knows me very well) actual damage he said was 7 k.

Than I read from many forums about PMO addiction and how we need to rewire our brain. So only last month I went upto 30 days without PMO and decided to meet Neha who is quite famous in this forum..

RahulG88
06-06-15, 07:21
Can you share Pallavi's number?

Thanks to Anant, I got in touch with Pallavi over the previous week. A direct call to her number and reference of Anant worked like a charm. She readily agreed to meet. In between, I asked her the address of the place to meet and her pictures. She sent me her address without any hesitation and also sent me a couple of her pictures. She looked nice, and well groomed. In her talk and pictures, she appeared to be Bengali.

First we decided to meet on Tuesday morning. But for some reason, I didn't get her confirmation just as I was about to drive to meet her. So after a couple of messages without response, I canceled the meeting. Next we set up a meeting on Thursday morning. Just as I left home I messaged her, and this time she promptly responded with confirmation. I called her from nearby her place and she gave me the directions and with little difficulty I reached her location.

Nice society in Fatimanagar. No problem at the gate. They just asked which flat you want to go to, and I made an entry with fake name and mobile number. The watchman helpfully pointed me to the right building and off I went.

Reached her floor and rang the bell. It was opened by Pallavi with a warm smile and as soon as the door closed, she gave a tight hug and a light kiss. Nice.

Pallavi is slim, wheatish girl. She gave me a glass of water and cleaned up her bedroom. Nice clean place, no odors. We sat on the bed and started touching and chatting. She was absolutely comfortable and responsive to touches and kisses and in turn touched and kissed gently...

SamSydney1980
06-06-15, 09:07
All the best mate. Must have been a difficult time for you, but glad to hear that you've conquered.

Cheers

1 Pallavi.

2. SP Rohit.

Than I read from many forums about PMO addiction and how we need to rewire our brain. So only last month I went upto 30 days without PMO and decided to meet Neha who is quite famous in this forum.

3. Neha...

Kunalj35
06-06-15, 09:50
Hey,

Read a lot about Smita in the past year. Would love to get a chance to bang her. Will share FR as always. Can anyone PM me her contacts? I'm sure a lot of people would have her details.

Would really appreciate the help.

Regards,

HLWell this is the most talked name on the Pune Forum. Its been 3 years since I first introduced Smita to this forum, she definitely made her mark. I had numerous encounters with her with all sorts of things happening. She dint use to drink back then. She was wild right from the beginning. I experienced the same amount of energy in one thai woman from Kondhwa spa. She was an older women who was equally good as smita. We met a lot outside and it was absolutely amazing. It got to a point where she even refused to accept any money. But now she has gone back, interestingly her no is still working and is being used by someone at the spa. Need to take a chance. My work doesn't allow me to go search for new contacts on a regular basis but, I have made quite a few contacts on my own. They are all independent hw's and mature type. I am surfing those same contacts again and again. I am looking for new ones.

Cheers.

Kunal.

PassionerLive
06-06-15, 10:38
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this forum. Till now encounters in Pune was only thru craigslist / locanto ads. It was very costly & though girls but not great for the money I spent.

Can you guys please give some contacts of girls in nominal rates.

Thanks in advance.

Kunalj35
06-06-15, 11:14
Hi.

Was recently contacted by one Jaishree from Kondhwa Nibm, Her no's end with 8401 & 5104. She said she has birds. Anyone tried her services. Would be much obliged if anyone can post an FR on her.

Cheers.

Kunal.

Praks111
06-06-15, 13:06
Hello guys,

I found on inde at Pune via locanto. Her digits end with 884. Good slim one she sent her snaps via whatsapp and when I saw her it was the same face but edited snaps. But still she was good at the job and fees was 6 k no tips. Yes WIR. But did anybody try this one.

HeDone007
06-06-15, 15:18
Had been to SOS spa yesterday. Was assigned Pinky.

The massage was OK, nothing great about it. The only great thing is the amount of money these girls ask for extras. 1 k HJ and. 5 K for outside access to boobs and. 5 K more for inside access.

Opted for 1 k HJ.

While leaving saw a tall beautiful Thai girl there. Would love to try her next. Any one here knows her name?

Contacted SP Rohit Rohit today. Quoted 9 K for ST for the saree girls and 20 K for night. Won't be going through. DO any SPs provide ST at 5 k here in KP?

PassionerLive
06-06-15, 17:59
Hi guys,

I subscribed today only, gone thru names in this forum. Pallavi Smita etc.

Can anyone give the contacts for Pallavi, Smita, Sneha in my PM.

Thanks,

Sam

Pcock
06-06-15, 18:36
Had been to SOS spa yesterday. Was assigned Pinky.

The massage was OK, nothing great about it. The only great thing is the amount of money these girls ask for extras. 1 k HJ and. 5 K for outside access to boobs and. 5 K more for inside access.

Opted for 1 k HJ.

While leaving saw a tall beautiful Thai girl there. Would love to try her next. Any one here knows her name?

Contacted SP Rohit Rohit today. Quoted 9 K for ST for the saree girls and 20 K for night. Won't be going through. DO any SPs provide ST at 5 k here in KP?That must be yen. Tall and beautiful. She is not to good when it comes to. Massage. She haggles a lot. Starts from 3 k TL HJ. But her boobs and body are superb.

King Khan
06-06-15, 20:50
Can you please provide the contact of Neha and Pallavi eager to try them.

1 Pallavi.

2. SP Rohit.

Than I read from many forums about PMO addiction and how we need to rewire our brain. So only last month I went upto 30 days without PMO and decided to meet Neha who is quite famous in this forum..

Uber27
06-06-15, 23:10
Guys,

Anyone tried home service in the name of massage. All the ads in newspapers. I tried 2 different ads and the girl told me that for home many hours you want.

She quoted 1200 per hour. Seems very cheap. Has anyone tried or have any experience.

AnandPat
06-07-15, 01:04
Guys.,

Please help me out.

How to get PM activated. What all I need to do.

I'm new to this.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Anand

MailAgg
06-07-15, 05:21
Hi everyone,

I am from Mumbai & wanted to try hands with Smitha, Pallavi, Neha, eager to try them. In return I will make sure I will provide you of few from Mumbai / Navi Mumbai.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Siemens Grey
06-07-15, 12:35
Hi,

Recent visit to the spa. The therapist was Thai. Great GFE Experience. Her name sounds like the Hindi name FR a Moped.

Cheers!

Siemens Grey
06-07-15, 12:54
Have been hearing a lot of this Spa. I will be in Pune sometime next month. Do you mind sharing any pointers.

ThanksHey,

PM me for details.

JizzyB
06-07-15, 16:01
Hi,

I would like to know more about this Ukrainian chick. Where is this SP Rohit based? How much for the deed?

JizzyB

1 Pallavi.

2. SP Rohit.

RohanM
06-07-15, 16:43
Can anybody share contacts?

Trekker79
06-07-15, 18:58
Can anybody share contacts?Please check your PM.

Agnel57
06-07-15, 22:55
Can you please provide the contact of Neha and Pallavi eager to try them.Please pm me Neha and Pallavi or other nice housewife's contact.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Agnel57
06-07-15, 22:58
Please check your PM.I'm new this forum please send me details.

Fck Dick
06-08-15, 01:37
Anyone knows what is going rate in Budhwar peth?

Hummer01
06-08-15, 01:53
Do not worry for rates in BP. You will not need More than rs 1000 for sure. It depends on the chick. Rates start from 300 rs. But do not carry essential and costly items with you there.

Hummer01
06-08-15, 02:18
Due to earthquake in Nepal, atleast 500 girls have left for their hometown town in Nepal and have not returned yet.

Kiran1411
06-08-15, 04:03
Dude,

Most likely that is the rate to come home for the "massage".

Once there, she would start talking about "extras" and FS.

Guys,

Anyone tried home service in the name of massage. All the ads in newspapers. I tried 2 different ads and the girl told me that for home many hours you want.

She quoted 1200 per hour. Seems very cheap. Has anyone tried or have any experience.

AnandPat
06-08-15, 04:43
Hello Seniors and all fellow mongers,

Please help me with contacts of Smita. Neha Andh. Rati.And others.

I lost all my contacts as my phone got formatted.

Please help me to get the glory back.

Will be sharing a nice FR on a Aunty very soon.

Keep sharing.

Anand

JamesDG
06-08-15, 05:28
Hi all,

I have been reading this forum for quite some time, have gained a lot form here. Well I have been visiting the Massage pal ours for quite some time and found them to be quite safe. But very expensive in comparison to the posts I see you guys have been putting up and the kind of service available for the price. I have just taken up the subscription and also activated my PM.

I just can't think of going to BP I am a novice when it comes to this. Would like to take it slowly and safely.

I prefer HL over the rest basically for the location easy parking no hassles.

Kin spa I have not tried planning this week. It seems to be full whenever I call (BTW contact is on JD under name of Khan massage Shivajinagar).

Neha Aundh and Pallavi look quite tempting and safe also so if any one could share these contacts it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Jamesdg

JimmyCu
06-08-15, 06:46
Can anyone please provide me the contact details of Neelakshi.

RickyP
06-08-15, 07:59
Hi folks,

Well I guess I just ended here searching for fun time at craigslist. I clearly don't remember how, but I guess, it was supposed to. I just shifted from Bangalore. So I m here for guidance from all you gurus. And last but not least, Hi to all.

Thanks

Kiran1411
06-08-15, 08:10
Thanks Jackson, for promoting me to be senior. But with all the stalwarts around, don't feel like a senior at all.

Atulhello
06-08-15, 08:10
Hi Seniors,

I had called Neha but she is asking for reference which I don't have. Can you guys help with just reference.

Please pm me Neha and Pallavi or other nice housewife's contact.

Greetings,

Jackson

Atulhello
06-08-15, 08:41
Neha Aundh is asking for reference, can anyone share here new to Pune and reading lot about her. Have her number but she is refusing without reference.

Atulhello
06-08-15, 08:43
Neha Aundh is asking for reference, can anyone share here new to Pune and reading lot about her. Have her number but she is refusing without reference.

Can you please provide the contact of Neha and Pallavi eager to try them.

InvictusIsHere
06-08-15, 10:06
As mentioned earlier thought I'd get back to mongering after a short hiatus. Was considering my options since I wanted to try something new and not the regular inde's available in Pune. Was considering hitting Mumbai and a nightclub but dropped the plan after the weather turned so awesome in Pune.

I had got a lead of an inde from our friend Khalnayak but it did not go thru since I was impatiently and contacted her directly against the advice of Khalnayak. (BTW Jaggs or Khalnayak I still haven't fulfilled my fantasy of that chick so it would be really helpful if you cud get me a lead / reference with that chick).

Anyways, Friday. Was nearing evening and thought to myself why not try out my good SP who has the best stock at all times with him. I think someone has posted a pic earlier (girl in saree) and met up with the SP. He recommend this chick who had just arrived (pic attached). Struck a deal for 6 K (that's only to me that he offers them at these rates being an old customer) and took her to my place. By the time we reached my place it was almost 11 pm. The rains had made it a sexy atmosphere and the girl was cool to talk to on the way home. She's from Bangalore. I was expecting snobbish (think it were the rains that changed her mood) Started the deed and my oh my was I surprised. Excellent kisser, flawless skin, huge melons and an ass to die for. The best part is her tummy and bellow button which is very sexy according to me. Don't want to divulge much details but the next one hour was just passionate love making with the rains pouring outside.

My SP was supposed to pick her up at 1 am and the time had just flown by and realised sadly it almost 1 am. Called SP to find out there was some trouble and he won't be able to pick her up. I made up some story too that my car has broken down due to rains and I won't be able to drop her to his place. He was ok with her staying at his place since there was some trouble at his flat where he keeps the girls. I made it clear to him that I'm not paying one cent more than 6 K and he was OK with that (again it pays to keep a good relation and be a regular old timer customer).

We were really hungry after the mad sex and since there was no good food at home, thought of stepping out with her. She wanted to check out Pune and took her for a spin in Koregaon pk, Kalyani nagar areas. Saw that the party at Westinn was still on at Mynx and took her there. She definitely looks hot on your arm and after a few drinks set the floor on fire with her moves. Definitely her grinding on me made a couple of on lookers feel jealous I must say. It was a nice experience. Club got shut. Had food at the coffee shop and left from there. Didn't want to go home so was just roaming around with her. Got some drinks from this aunty I know who sells booze all night in yerwada slums. She was all still charged up from the party and was kissing me all over my face. Told her to stop since its dangerous. Next thing I know she unzips me and johnny is all hard in her hand. Damn that was a nice feeling though had to keep my attention on the road. Thought of heading towards the outskirts of Pune and this chick was so turned on that she was all over my johnny. In the end had to stop at some secluded place where I got the first and bestt blowjob in my car. Sloppy BJ followed by CIM. This girl. She tells me that rains turn her on and that's why she is like this. (she usually is not like this with customers and blah blah). I move out of that place since it was starting to freak me out and get risky. Head towards Lavasa with regular stops in between along the way for kissing and fingering and fun. Was almost 5 am and with johnny ready again started looking for a place where I could do the complete deed. She had mentioned it to me that she has never done it in the car and wanted to. So safe place found off road. Lights off. Darkness. Sexy weather and hot pounding sex is what followed in the back seat of my car.

Had coffee and breakfast at the american diner at Lavasa and heading back home. Dropped her at the SP's place not before exchanging our numbers. She's promised to visit and stay with me after her contract of a few days ends with the SP. With family out of town for vacation its an ideal situation. Went home feeling awesome!

P. S Saturday and Sunday night FR's to follow.

AngelHunk
06-08-15, 11:46
Good to know buddy that you enjoyed. Have a great time and keep keying the new numbers in case you get to know those.

AH.

1 Pallavi.

2. SP Rohit.

3. Neha.

Big thanks to AH (dude you are one in a million) to give me her number. Called her up and said she was available and messaged me her address. Reached her place in new Sangvi. She looks like a typical Maharastrian House Wife. I have been with better looking girls but still for the first time I felt I was actually getting attracted to a woman. Started with kissing, BBBJ (it was good not the besthehe), gave her DATY and started with WOT (where she came), finally I could end myself in missionary. I could Finally finish off inside a woman. She was also very happy about it as in the beginning I have told her I have failed to finish with each woman I have been with. Services- we all know hehe Damage:4 k for 2 hrs (whole 2 hrs as I enjoyed this experience for the first time).

I finally rekindled with my ex-GF and I was happy to be with her and I can finally finish off and never to PMO again. Thanks to all the seniors who have been in touch with me. But this is my journey of mongering and conquering addiction.

DieHardDic
06-08-15, 11:56
I had been to Kin spa last Thursday. I was apprehensive since last time was not so good at Kin.

But since it was near and Johny desperate went there. Chose VIP package. Therapist was good, has arrived just 3 weeks before.

Massage was amazing. In between the usual stuff of chit chat. I asked whether she is come along with me in Jacuzzi, but she was against it till the end.

According to my exp. , these Thai girls are only open to TL and not anything down below.

But she did agree for BJ. It was really a GFE. DFK, she was kissing all over my body, amazing BJ (but didn't allow CIM).

She even gave me a bath like a GF. Only thing I didn't like was she had very tiny boobs and ass. But overall exp was really good.

Hope to try her soon.

HornyLibran
06-08-15, 12:09
Hey,

First of all thanks to Radiohead1, ShandinMine, Gangaram and Bullsye for sharing Smita's contact. Haven't tried her yet, but will do and post an FR as soon as I do.

Anyways the question is regarding the norms for sharing contacts. Do I share her no with anyone who asks me through the forum / PM or do I first check the profile to see if the guy is a senior or has posted stuff before I share? I have some ISGians asking me for her number who haven't ever posted anything on the forum. I haven't shared yet, have no objections in sharing, just want to know if I should share with non contributors?

Regards,

HL

Adckbpu
06-08-15, 12:42
Hi all,

I have being silent follower of this forum almost since last 2 year, would like to share few of my experience.

1) [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] is really good one have spent really nice time with her she is never in hurry at all and always give wonderful experience she has stopped advert's on LOC and now she says she has only few selected clients whom she is serving now. One major benefit that you have with her is that if you kiss her on her earlobes she would go wild and enjoy entire session with you and give you max pleasure.

2) have been looking for contact of Wanowire girl Pallavi but not been able to find her phone number anywhere it would be great help if any of senior could share contact details, would really like to try her once.

3) among SP's have been quiet regular to one in camp which is behind famous food joint, they use to have really good stock of girls earlier but now quality has degraded a lot and there is no much good girls you get there.

I would be rally great help if some senior members can give some pointers to find out Pallavi's contact details.

Siemens Grey
06-08-15, 13:12
Hey,

Could someone help me with the contact and reference for Neha Aundh.

Help much appreciated.

Regards

Hummer01
06-08-15, 15:39
Good FR Bro. You had 100% GFE with this bird.

As mentioned earlier thought I'd get back to mongering after a short hiatus. Was considering my options since I wanted to try something new and not the regular inde's available in Pune. Was considering hitting Mumbai and a nightclub but dropped the plan after the weather turned so awesome in Pune.

I had got a lead of an inde from our friend Khalnayak but it did not go thru since I was impatiently and contacted her directly against the advice of Khalnayak. (BTW Jaggs or Khalnayak I still haven't fulfilled my fantasy of that chick so it would be really helpful if you cud get me a lead / reference with that chick).

Anyways, Friday. Was nearing evening and thought to myself why not try out my good SP who has the best stock at all times with him. I think someone has posted a pic earlier (girl in saree) and met up with the SP. He recommend this chick who had just arrived (pic attached). Struck a deal for 6 K (that's only to me that he offers them at these rates being an old customer) and took her to my place. By the time we reached my place it was almost 11 pm. The rains had made it a sexy atmosphere and the girl was cool to talk to on the way home. She's from Bangalore. I was expecting snobbish (think it were the rains that changed her mood) Started the deed and my oh my was I surprised. Excellent kisser, flawless skin, huge melons and an ass to die for. The best part is her tummy and bellow button which is very sexy according to me. Don't want to divulge much details but the next one hour was just passionate love making with the rains pouring outside.

My SP was supposed to pick her up at 1 am and the time had just flown by and realised sadly it almost 1 am. Called SP to find out there was some trouble and he won't be able to pick her up. I made up some story too that my car has broken down due to rains and I won't be able to drop her to his place. He was ok with her staying at his place since there was some trouble at his flat where he keeps the girls. I made it clear to him that I'm not paying one cent more than 6 K and he was OK with that (again it pays to keep a good relation and be a regular old timer customer).

We were really hungry after the mad sex and since there was no good food at home, thought of stepping out with her. She wanted to check out Pune and took her for a spin in Koregaon pk, Kalyani nagar areas. Saw that the party at Westinn was still on at Mynx and took her there. She definitely looks hot on your arm and after a few drinks set the floor on fire with her moves. Definitely her grinding on me made a couple of on lookers feel jealous I must say. It was a nice experience. Club got shut. Had food at the coffee shop and left from there. Didn't want to go home so was just roaming around with her. Got some drinks from this aunty I know who sells booze all night in yerwada slums. She was all still charged up from the party and was kissing me all over my face. Told her to stop since its dangerous. Next thing I know she unzips me and johnny is all hard in her hand. Damn that was a nice feeling though had to keep my attention on the road. Thought of heading towards the outskirts of Pune and this chick was so turned on that she was all over my johnny. In the end had to stop at some secluded place where I got the first and bestt blowjob in my car. Sloppy BJ followed by CIM. This girl. She tells me that rains turn her on and that's why she is like this. (she usually is not like this with customers and blah blah). I move out of that place since it was starting to freak me out and get risky. Head towards Lavasa with regular stops in between along the way for kissing and fingering and fun. Was almost 5 am and with johnny ready again started looking for a place where I could do the complete deed. She had mentioned it to me that she has never done it in the car and wanted to. So safe place found off road. Lights off. Darkness. Sexy weather and hot pounding sex is what followed in the back seat of my car.

Had coffee and breakfast at the american diner at Lavasa and heading back home. Dropped her at the SP's place not before exchanging our numbers. She's promised to visit and stay with me after her contract of a few days ends with the SP. With family out of town for vacation its an ideal situation. Went home feeling awesome!

Jiam339
06-08-15, 16:57
Hi, you hit jackpot. It very rare to have exp like this from a so gal. I can say even GF won't give such pleasure. You got that for NSA. Great comeback. Keep it. Like see more especially at fantasy.

Excellent kisser, flawless skin, huge melons and an ass to die for. She definitely looks hot on your arm and after a few drinks set the floor on fire with her moves. Definitely her grinding on me made a couple of on lookers feel jealous I must say. It was a nice experience. Sexy weather and hot pounding sex is what followed in the back seat of my car.

Had coffee and breakfast at the american diner at Lavasa and heading back home. Went home feeling awesome!

Khalnayak
06-08-15, 17:25
Hi.

Was recently contacted by one Jaishree from Kondhwa Nibm, Her no's end with 8401 & 5104. She said she has birds. Anyone tried her services. Would be much obliged if anyone can post an FR on her.

Cheers.

KunalHi,

Yes, she has two new birds. I tried them both. She claims that she got 6-7 girls but when I go there were only three. One is so bad that I don't think she even matter she was fat and dark. Anyway two girl I am talking about.

1) one is Miss A dark in color, college going girl. She is really inexperienced as she is new in the this things. But attitude is good as she want to please you, but lacks the skill. No DFK. And slim so no good racks. Anyway I tried to kiss her she given me response but she say no for tongue. I did not asked for BJ.

2) second one is miss k, she is fair, short, cup size boobs, again college going. Good attitude. But no DFK. I don't thing you will get her again as she was saying she don't like to work here as this is place is shady and she returning to her SP again. Anyway I exchanged digits with her but she is not worth to share and also deleted it.

Anyway my advice avoid the MP's. Because every time they promise you great things but its always turn out to be mechanical. Too hard to find any gem. Try some inde or spa instead.

Damage 3 k. For each.

Khalnayak

TheBestIndia
06-08-15, 17:30
Hi.

Cheers.

Kunal.This is the same MP above Dominos in Nibm. Keeps shifting from there to sunshree side now and then. Decent collection of low end stuff. Try your luck!

InvictusIsHere
06-08-15, 18:42
The body of a sensualist is the coffin of a dead soul.

Anyways had been in touch with the sweet J from K spa over the past few weeks (refer my old post about K spa) She is to be leaving for Thailand soon and had to meet up with her before that. Long story cut short, we had become close on the phone over the past few weeks where she used to call me after her long day at the spa and chat with me. Her story. Used to work as a personal secretary in a company in Thailand and company got shut down hence opted for this massage business. Took a course in massage therapy and landed up in it. Like I've mentioned earlier these Thai babes are so damn different (in a good way) and practical in life than our Indian chicks. They know they are young have a body and no other options to earn money. So have no qualms about selling their bodies for it. At the same time they maintain their respect and not become the cheap working girls we have in India. They're out of it when they want. She told (not sure how much of it is true) she was here in India to make the money as a capital start up to start a Thai street food stall in Bangkok. Something which really interested me since I've been contemplating for a long time to start such a small time venture in Pune or Mumbai or Bangalore. Genuine Thai food on the streets the same way you have these fake Nepali Chinese stalls all over. Something like a street food carts like in the western countries. OK I'm drifting from the main topic now LOL. Back to the same.

Anyways booked a good 4 star hotel in K Nagar (adlabs chowk) for sat. Met up with her at 11 am and she had called in sick to the spa. Picked her up from her place. These Thai girls all tend to stick together and are about 8-10 of them all staying at a single flat in KP. They are all here on tourist visa's so its much easier to be put up together and pose as tourists at a tourist place like KP when they are caught. BTW (and this was told to me not only by her but the previous Thai chick I had hooked years ago) this Thai chain and setup at least in Pune is run by a big shot in Pune whom I won't name. He's a simply brilliant businessman with business in his blood, infamous son of a brand name, famous for his parties and girls he has on his arms, used to throw famous new years eve parties years ago. These Thai girls come to Pune or India under his protection and these Thai spa's run or operate under his protection. They are all sourced by a single Thai dealer based in India and the famous or high profile one's if you call it are his personal play toys. He's a big Thai fan and why not. They (spa girls) are his daily "lays" at least the better looking ones where he takes them out for his personal parties. Their level of professionalism and service in the sack is unrivaled in the world.

Again I think I might be drifting from my topic of FR. Sat. So booked in to the hotel room. It was a surreal experience. Had taken 2 six packs of Singha beer that I picked up from dorabjee's. The hotel room had a lovely view of the Vegas like Kalyani nagar-Koregaon park strip and the adlabs chowk. I don't want to get into details like DFK, BBBJ, DATY, positions etc since it was over a period of 12 hours and one of them never forgettable experiences in my life. A true GFE (never a true GFE if you ask me, but close to one. There is always some amount of lies and falseness involved with both parties, the girl and you. So it can never be a true GFE).

The hotel has a suite room which has the bathrooms attached to the window with an excellent view. Those 4-5 star baths with a tub where you just get the bubbles going. Hold the chick in your arms and sip on a beer as you watch the world go by past your window. Very surreal like I said earlier.

These Thai girls like I said earlier (even though they rip you off at the spa's and she has confessed to ripping every single customer to at least 2 K every massage for the past few weeks), apart from this professional attitude are good human beings at heart. Get to know them and they will definitely give you that unrivaled pleasure in bed that us mongers are always in the lookout for.

HeDone007
06-08-15, 18:45
Is pinki is same girl who got short hair cut and luks very young?

ThanksI am not sure if she has short hair cut (and what you mean by short hair cut), probably had shoulder length hair.

Face-wise does not appear to be young, claimed to be in late-twenties but could be 30+.

Cheers

JamesDG
06-09-15, 06:29
Hi all,

I have been searching for indis for quite some time. Locanto, MFA, craiglist etc but most seem scamsters and a few genuine no gems came across. How ever came across a few posts in Pune as well as Mumbai where "sea" a website was mentioned. Any pointers to what it is. Seniors your help will be needed for this one I feel. As most threads in Mumbai are showing great reports for indis from this website.

A also request if any one could PM me Neha aundh and Pallavi contacts and reference. Would like to try them out as the reports on them seem the best in Pune.

Cheers.

Enjoy life.

Jamesdg

SamSydney1980
06-09-15, 08:00
Great FR mate, Yes you were drifting from the main topic, LOL. But never the less, your FR was pretty interesting. Can you please PM me the hotel you were in?

Cheers

Anyways had been in touch with the sweet J from K spa over the past few weeks (refer my old post about K spa) She is to be leaving for Thailand soon and had to meet up with her before that. Long story cut short, we had become close on the phone over the past few weeks where she used to call me after her long day at the spa and chat with me. Her story. Used to work as a personal secretary in a company in Thailand and company got shut down hence opted for this massage business. Took a course in massage therapy and landed up in it. Like I've mentioned earlier these Thai babes are so damn different (in a good way) and practical in life than our Indian chicks. They know they are young have a body and no other options to earn money. So have no qualms about selling their bodies for it. At the same time they maintain their respect and not become the cheap working girls we have in India. They're out of it when they want. She told (not sure how much of it is true) she was here in India to make the money as a capital start up to start a Thai street food stall in Bangkok. Something which really interested me since I've been contemplating for a long time to start such a small time venture in Pune or Mumbai or Bangalore. Genuine Thai food on the streets the same way you have these fake Nepali Chinese stalls all over. Something like a street food carts like in the western countries. OK I'm drifting from the main topic now LOL. Back to the same.

Anyways booked a good 4 star hotel in K Nagar (adlabs chowk) for sat. Met up with her at 11 am and she had called in sick to the spa. Picked her up from her place. These Thai girls all tend to stick together and are about 8-10 of them all staying at a single flat in KP. They are all here on tourist visa's so its much easier to be put up together and pose as tourists at a tourist place like KP when they are caught. BTW (and this was told to me not only by her but the previous Thai chick I had hooked years ago) this Thai chain and setup at least in Pune is run by a big shot in Pune whom I won't name..

Maverick6162
06-09-15, 08:06
Hello guys,

I found on inde at Pune via locanto. Her digits end with 884. Good slim one she sent her snaps via whatsapp and when I saw her it was the same face but edited snaps. But still she was good at the job and fees was 6 k no tips. Yes WIR. But did anybody try this one.Yes, I have tried her and she is good.

SamSydney1980
06-09-15, 08:25
My good friends in Pune,

I've been to this city about 18 years ago and will be coming back in the next few days. Very excited to be in one of the cities I fell in love in India. Have head a lot about this city, the parties, the girls, the students, etc etc. Now that the city is inviting me again after a long time, can I please ask for some assistance. Although, it would be worth to acknowledge here that a couple of seniors have been quite generous in sharing some valuable details about the mongering scene, so my sincere words of appreciation for them.

Had some more questions, so thought of putting them up here!

1 - Can anyone please suggest a guest friendly hotel in Pune, preferably a 4*.

2 - How's the MP scene in Pune. Since I'm new to the city, I'm not too aware of the Pune landscape. Can some give me pointers and directions!

My PM is activated. Any pointers will be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Sammy.

DaGentleman
06-09-15, 13:16
Hello folks,

Likely to be in Pune over the next weekend. Would someone be kind to share reliable economical indes or an SP preferably with in call. Will be with a friend and hence may need 2 ladies.

Many many thanks in advance for your assistance which is highly appreciated.

DG.

CodedGod
06-09-15, 13:30
Hello folks,

Likely to be in Pune over the next weekend. Would someone be kind to share reliable economical indes or an SP preferably with in call. Will be with a friend and hence may need 2 ladies.

DG.Look for SP Rohit. Most of the adds for girls in kp on locanto will give you his number.

MumbaiMan1971
06-09-15, 14:13
Hello folks,

DG.Hi DG,

Sent you PM.

MM.

IsacNewton
06-09-15, 19:06
Hi guys,

I have purchased the subscription and posting my experience till now.

1. Kothrud Indie: not worth trying. I went there once but I did not like her attitude.

2. Deccan MP: tried once but I have phobia of such places (LE, STDs / Cleanliness).

3. Venus trader MP: Went there once. Only took HJ (was accompanying my friend).

4. KP SPAs: HJ / TL actions only.

I am looking for safe and clean contacts. I assure FR and contributions to this forum!!

Can senior guys please help me with Indie contact (Preferably 22-30, I am not really into Aunties)!

Really appreciate any help!

Thanks,

Isac

IsacNewton
06-09-15, 19:48
There is SP name Kunal. His number ends with 747. Provide home massage service. Ask only for Samiksha. She is best in her business.

Damage: 1800 k.

Extra 2000 (depends on bargain).I will reciprocate with good contacts!

Thanks!

Critzun
06-10-15, 03:18
Am planning to go to BP after I arrive at Pune tomorrow.

Recent mongers,

How is stock there right now?

Love,

Critzun

AngelHunk
06-10-15, 07:03
Which is this locanto Advt. How to search is, what's the title or share the link here.

AH.

Hello guys,

I found on inde at Pune via locanto. Her digits end with 884. Good slim one she sent her snaps via whatsapp and when I saw her it was the same face but edited snaps. But still she was good at the job and fees was 6 k no tips. Yes WIR. But did anybody try this one.

SmartVvarma
06-10-15, 07:57
Hi Friends,

In all these years of mongering, I never got to visit this infamous hotel. Since its so infamous, I was a little scared to step into this place.

I was in touch with SP Sub number ending with 113 for a girl with big racks. I have known this SP for a long time and has always provided what was asked for. In this case, he suggested a MILF named Teena. He shared a pic and her contact details. Got in touch with her and asked her for more pics. Was impressed with what I saw, the racks I mean.

She suggested hotel V but I was not ready. I suggested some other place, for which she was not ready. Finally, I said yes to this hotel. For a person who has not been to that part of town, it's not easy to find. To make a long story short, I picked her up near to the hotel and proceed.

Absolutely no questions asked at the reception. Just one question Which Room, I said AC Room, the guy said 1 k. That's it. No entry in register, no ID proof, nothing.

Room is nothing to talk about much small and clean. Advantage is one wall is completely mirror. One can enjoy the view while banging away to glory. LOL.

Went inside the room and got comfortable. I will not go into much details about what all happened.

Score Card.

Face: 5/10.

Boob: 9/10 Massive. She said size is 40+.

Body: 4/10 Less score here as she has a big tummy.

DFK: 4/10 Only lip sucking. No tongue.

Massage: 8/10 She did a back massage with her racks awesome.

BBJ: 7/10.

Pussy: 6/10 She didn't allow to touch her pussy for long.

Ass: 8/10.

WIR: No Always wanted to try a bird with big racks. Now, would like to try a young bird with big racks. So the hunt continues.

Will I Recommend: Yes for Big Boob and MILF fans.

Place: 6/10 I am not sure whether I would like to visit this place again. It looks too shady and the risk is too high.

Damage: 4 k plus 1 k Hotel I think 4 k was a little high. 3 k should have been good.

Play Safe.

RjToons
06-10-15, 08:24
There is lust every where, every moment till the last drop. You seems to be my kinda lusty guy. Someone said sex is not every thing in life, I say "Sex is the only thing in life" . Right bro? . Get up guys pussies are waiting for our tool. Planning to come back to Pune soon, right now enjoying at FKK.

Anyways had been in touch with the sweet J from K spa over the past few weeks (refer my old post about K spa) She is to be leaving for Thailand soon and had to meet up with her before that. Long story cut short, we had become close on the phone over the past few weeks where she used to call me after her long day at the spa and chat with me. Her story. Used to work as a personal secretary in a company in Thailand and company got shut down hence opted for this massage business. Took a course in massage therapy and landed up in it. Like I've mentioned earlier these Thai babes are so damn different (in a good way) and practical in life than our Indian chicks. They know they are young have a body and no other options to earn money. So have no qualms about selling their bodies for it. At the same time they maintain their respect and not become the cheap working girls we have in India. They're out of it when they want. She told (not sure how much of it is true) she was here in India to make the money as a capital start up to start a Thai street food stall in Bangkok. Something which really interested me since I've been contemplating for a long time to start such a small time venture in Pune or Mumbai or Bangalore. Genuine Thai food on the streets the same way you have these fake Nepali Chinese stalls all over. Something like a street food carts like in the western countries. OK I'm drifting from the main topic now LOL. Back to the same..

SmartVvarma
06-10-15, 09:27
Hi Guys,

It has now become a standard practice to PM members as soon as a FR is posted. I totally fail to understand why PM is requirement when I have clearly mentioned in my FR that I took her thru an SP and the SP details are available on Loc.

And and top of this, I got a PM from a person who has arround 30 posts to his credit and all these 30 posts were shouts for contacts. Not a single FR from his side. Don't take this personal my friend.

Play Safe!

JamesDG
06-10-15, 09:44
Hi gys visited kin spa. 10th floor great view.

Reached by 6 with appointment for 90 minutes.

Given a tall fair chk (just couldn't get her name) asked her at least 5 times before I gave up LOL.

Great massage felt like I dozed off for the initial few minutes. She said had come just a few weeks back. And I screwed up by saying its my 1st time also in this spa. LOL. After that it was all down hill. She kept conversation to min. No smiles, reduced the hints and when I asked she said 2 k only HJ I refused bluntly. But she dint budge. And no touching t any cost. Had to help myself.. LOL.

Chick 6/10.

Massage 9/10 she actually put me to sleep initially. 3000.

Attitude shitty after I told her I was new there. LOL.

WIR. Sure and won't screw up this time.

I was expecting a b2 be in 2 k.

Guys please chip in for kin spa rates for extra so next time I am prepared.

HJ, HJ-tl, b2 be, FS. Help will be appreciated.

Cheers enjoy life.

Jamesdg.

TandonMonu
06-10-15, 09:49
Hi Bro. Though I am not one of those guys who has sent you the PM but the entire objective of this forum is to help fellow mongers. I joined it a month back. Seniors have never hesitated in sharing the contacts. Gradually even the new members develop contacts and start helping the newbies. An humble request. Don't feel offended. Today in mumbai already in touch with with two indes suggested by seniors. Post the FR tomorrow

Hi Guys,

It has now become a standard practice to PM members as soon as a FR is posted. I totally fail to understand why PM is requirement when I have clearly mentioned in my FR that I took her thru an SP and the SP details are available on Loc.

And and top of this, I got a PM from a person who has arround 30 posts to his credit and all these 30 posts were shouts for contacts. Not a single FR from his side. Don't take this personal my friend.

Play Safe!.

Abhijeet25
06-10-15, 11:07
I have known this SP for a long time and has always provided what was asked for. In this case, he suggested a MILF named Teena. He shared a pic and her contact details. Got in touch with her and asked her for more pics. Was impressed with what I saw, the racks I mean.
Hi SV,

Its always good to read your FRs. I know a MILF Teena (with big, sorry huge racks) but she quoted 5 k and has a place. Not sure if they are same. Can you please confirm if her number ends with 7837 and her other number ends with 5675?

Cheers!

BluerSky
06-10-15, 11:43
Thanks to some kind members here got the digits to Neha. After a little back and forth attempts from me in reaching her, fixed up an appointment with her. She called me to Sanghvi area and had to wait a good half hour before she showed up. Guided me to an apartment.

I was a little disappointed because I expected her to be much younger. She has a housewife like face that shows some age and somehow I was not even drawn to kiss her.

She has a OK body, small tits. Her BJ is tight but ended up putting pressure on the wrong parts for me.

Somehow it just didn't work for me. I know many people on this forum like her and I will acknowledge that she is clean and expects you to be clean, makes you feel comfortable and I think many of you will enjoy her. For me, I was expecting something different and will not repeat.

Siemens Grey
06-10-15, 11:48
So the other day decided to the spa. Has a booking so check in was a breeze. Thereafter started the downside. The therapist assigned was I and the massage given was worth not even a see. After the massage the cherry on the cake was the Rs 2000.00 demanded by the therapist for a HJ only.

Decided to Ignore and spent it elsewhere.

Cheers

SmartVvarma
06-10-15, 12:16
Hi SV,

Its always good to read your FRs. I know a MILF Teena (with big, sorry huge racks) but she quoted 5 k and has a place. Not sure if they are same. Can you please confirm if her number ends with 7837 and her other number ends with 5675?

Cheers!Hi AJ,

Yes, you are bang on!. It is actually 5 k with place. But she has some issues with her place, so had to go to a hotel.

Play Safe!

Jiam339
06-10-15, 15:06
Hi. Glad to see you after long time. I thought Lee, you and others either took break or not interested to log in on forum. BTW V stopped business due to a mid night raid in last month, but seems that it continue to provide rooms.

Keep posting. Good luck for your hunt.

Hi Friends,

In all these years of mongering, I never got to visit this infamous hotel. Since its so infamous, I was a little scared to step into.
Now, would like to try a young bird with big racks. So the hunt continues.

Will I Recommend: Yes for Big Boob and MILF fans.

Play Safe.

King Khan
06-10-15, 16:05
Please PM me digits and reference of Neha.

Thanks to some kind members here got the digits to Neha. After a little back and forth attempts from me in reaching her, fixed up an appointment with her. She called me to Sanghvi area and had to wait a good half hour before she showed up. Guided me to an apartment.

I was a little disappointed because I expected her to be much younger. She has a housewife like face that shows some age and somehow I was not even drawn to kiss her.

She has a OK body, small tits. Her BJ is tight but ended up putting pressure on the wrong parts for me.

Somehow it just didn't work for me. I know many people on this forum like her and I will acknowledge that she is clean and expects you to be clean, makes you feel comfortable and I think many of you will enjoy her. For me, I was expecting something different and will not repeat.

CaptainD123
06-10-15, 17:45
Hello all,

Activated the PM and wish to meet Snehal (Sanghavi) or Smita (the famous one) on coming weekend.

Can anyone PM me their numbers, I will be grateful.

I have one inde contact from Viman Nagar.

Cheers,

Vagabond

CoolDude88
06-10-15, 18:11
Hi guys,

Had encounter with Smita. She was asking 5 k for 2 shots which is not reasonable. Service quality is also degraded.

(doing lot of nakharas), asking more money for rimming. She is saying that she wants to purchase new flat so in need of money. Anybody has same experience? Guys be cautious. Don't increase her rate under any circumstances.

Enjoy mongering.

IsacNewton
06-10-15, 18:30
Tried Nan (IIRC). It was regular experience with 1 K for HJ. I generally pay. 5 K for inside access of boobs but she refused. So, I did not pay.

Massage was fine.

Total damage: 1.8 K+1 K.

WIR: May be.

IsacNewton
06-10-15, 18:56
Hi guys,

I had visited Pattaya in Dec and availed Soapy massage. Does anybody know if we get Nuru / Soapy massages in Pune?

PleasureForYou
06-11-15, 00:57
This week Tuesday encountered with Madhu. She is Fat lady with 5,6' /5,7' height. Initially she quoted 4 k including place. Bargained hard to 2.5 k including place. She agreed & asked me to come to Hadpsar. Place was very good in a newly constructed society. Could not locate the place. So she came and taken to her place. I was happy to see her and touched her big boobs in lift itself.

Once in flat, she greeted with a tight hug. She offered water as well as tea. Even she was having drinks but since I don't take so refused. Then had chit chat for around 10 minutes. I got feedback from one of my friend from other group about her boobs. So started playing. She has a very big boobs though they were saggy. No DFK. No fingering. Did BBJ. And then had nice fuck. I liked her attitude. Overall good experience. Will definitely repeat.I had real bad experience with her. I spoke to her early in the morning and fixed her. She was very far from my place but still want to enjoy her big boobs. Fixed her for 3.5 k two shots and 3-4 hrs inclusive of hotel. I reached the place where she asked me to wait. I called her and she told me that she will be there in 5 minutes in black dress. I also gave her my indications and soon I saw a black dressed girl waving at me. I went near to her and she hopped on. We we were going to the hotel. As so. As we reached the hotel found that Madhu has not arrived and it was her co worker Reshma. But we already were too far from the city and it was really annoying and disgusting. I was in no mood but thought to fuck and kill my frustration. That idiot girl was asking for beer. I ordered for one bottle and shared and fucked her again and came back.

Pcock
06-11-15, 04:18
Hi SV,

Cheers!Yeah Kondhwa based. She has a place for the day duration.

Huge is the word. Dusky.

PleasureForYou
06-11-15, 04:42
She has been calling me again and again. Please if anyone could throw light on her looks and services. Her charges and measurements. She is asking me 3 k. Is she worth spending? How she behaves. If my house in empty, thinking of bringing her inn. Will it be OK to bring her?

Member #4440
06-11-15, 05:07
Don't raise her rate I've never paid more than 2 K for 2 shot including anal 1 shot with rimming.

She never loose her customers and can go out of Pune also even ready to come Shirdi for night.

JamesDG
06-11-15, 06:33
Hey guys,

I totally agree with you, nothing wrong with sharing contacts until you have a bad experience with one of the members and rate is kept stable. I am new here so aim just giving in my 2 cents please correct me if I am wrong seniors. I travel a lot BTW Pune and Mumbai posted 1 FR and 2-3 requests after getting membership and guys in Mumbai are quite ready to help out. Guys open up I feel that's what we all are here for lets just control the price and enjoy.

Got a few contacts in Pune most of you might have (I have not tried all but searched them and kept ready) please pm me if you need.

Nisha nibm 403 (does not answer phone).

Tanya (HW) 798

Neha 730

Nibm massage 401

Payal 311

Ruchi (SP) 119

Shilpa (SP) 858

Subash (SP) 113

Zoya 442

I need contacts for Neha aundh and Pallavi Fatimanager seniors please chip in.

Enjoy life,

Jamesdg

Hi Bro. Though I am not one of those guys who has sent you the PM but the entire objective of this forum is to help fellow mongers. I joined it a month back. Seniors have never hesitated in sharing the contacts. Gradually even the new members develop contacts and start helping the newbies. An humble request. Don't feel offended. Today in mumbai already in touch with with two indes suggested by seniors. Post the FR tomorrow.

CaptainD123
06-11-15, 06:42
Guys,

Can anyone help me with Snehal from Sanghvi number. PM activated.

Thanks

TopRahul83
06-11-15, 06:48
I had been to Kin spa last Thursday. I was apprehensive since last time was not so good at Kin.

But since it was near and Johny desperate went there. Chose VIP package. Therapist was good, has arrived just 3 weeks before.

Massage was amazing. In between the usual stuff of chit chat. I asked whether she is come along with me in Jacuzzi, but she was against it till the end.

According to my exp. , these Thai girls are only open to TL and not anything down below.

But she did agree for BJ. It was really a GFE. DFK, she was kissing all over my body, amazing BJ (but didn't allow CIM).

She even gave me a bath like a GF. Only thing I didn't like was she had very tiny boobs and ass. But overall exp was really good.

Hope to try her soon.I am planning to visit this much discussed spa tomorrow. Would like to get some doubts cleared by the Seniors.

Is prior appointment necessary?

Have been reading a lot about the VIP package lately, is it worth it?

Whats the Max amt to be paid for B2B?

Holocaust
06-11-15, 07:09
Ok guys I have been getting a lot of PMs about how to tackle PMO addiction. Just remember to take it easy and don't focus on temptations and when you have temptations then try to remain in public so that you won't be alone. Remember your load is for Ms Right and not Mr Five Fingers.

Holocaust
06-11-15, 07:11

Somehow it just didn't work for me. I know many people on this forum like her and I will acknowledge that she is clean and expects you to be clean, makes you feel comfortable and I think many of you will enjoy her. For me, I was expecting something different and will not repeat.Sad to hear that. But Sex has never been the same way I have imagined. LOL.

TopRahul83
06-11-15, 07:12
Ok guys I have been getting a lot of PMs about how to tackle PMO addiction. Just remember to take it easy and don't focus on temptations and when you have temptations then try to remain in public so that you won't be alone. Remember your load is for Ms Right and not Mr Five Fingers.That's very well said bro.

I myself got out of it the very same way. Had to struggle much more than you though.

Delib
06-11-15, 08:03
Hi all,

Got my PM activated. Can anyone share some contacts of clg gal / indies in Pune.

Neha aund I tried to contact but asking for reference, so couldn't. Tried Smitha and Rati.

Not a great experience. I can reciprocate few from Pune and Hyderabad. Please pm me contacts.

Thanks

PassionerLive
06-11-15, 08:37
Hi guys,

Had two different experiences in HL spa in last two weeks.

1. Two weeks before I went to this HL (that was my first time) , book for DTM. A Thai therapist (looks 30 yr old) was assigned. No disposable underwear given. So I covered myself only with towel. She removed the towel in the start itself, so I was first naked for full one hour. Throughout the massage, she lightly spanked my ass, thighs & giggled her self lot, that actually turns me on. After back massage, I turned back. Now she plays with my johnny and giggles herself. At the end, she asked you want HJ? I told I want BJ, but she refused and told nobody will do here. She asked 1 K for HJ, I convinced her for HJ & TL with access for 1 K. While accessing I asked for sucking also, she asked extra 500 & agreed. During this time I slowly harassing her ass (outside only), I thought she will refuse but she didn't, so I started touching her pussy, she didn't refuse. I thought she was not wearing panty. When I was fingering deeply, she started moaning deeply. In 5-7 minutes it was over. Though her tits are small, her nipples are hard and nice to suck.

Total damage - 2 K in counter + 1.5 K for therapist.

Massage exp. Good, actually I also went for genuine massage for back pain. I really felt good after that.

Overall exp. Good, only dissatisfaction was no BJ.

2. After 2 weeks, went yesterday with expectations from my previous visit. This time another therapist was assigned (with better looks & big rack). I thought this time it would be better. But it was different. Though her massage was good, she tried to finish it faster. In the end she asked for 1 K for HJ. I asked for TL & access inside, she refused. She was very stubborn & not reduced the amount. Finally I agreed for HJ at 1 K. Her HJ was actually good, she also fingering in my ass. In 5 mins it was over.

Total Damage - 2 K in counter + 1 K for therapist.

Massage exp. Only satisfactory.

Overall exp. Not satisfied as the previous one. She was little bit arrogant. Only thing I liked was she fingering in my ass.

From both experiences, we can't decide about he service on spa, it is based on individual. So next time when I book appointment, I will ask for the particular therapist. Guys anyone had similar exp in HL or other spa?

Guys, I have read lot about this Pallavi, I am very much interested in her. Can anyone send her contacts thru PM? Thanks in advance.

DaGentleman
06-11-15, 13:08
Thank you bro for the SP details. I shall report in the event I try him.

George, thank you too.

Much appreciated. Will report if this visit is eventful.

Hi DG,

Sent you PM.

MM.

KenTheRockstar
06-11-15, 13:11
Writing the FR after pretty long time. Was kindof on and off in mongering from past couple of months. Especially after KLPD by veena. And was not in pune. Came back in pune after experiencing scorching heat of Delhi and Gurgaon. Lot of good stuff was in front of me there. So was actually flirting day and night. Man the girls there are real stuff and ready for anything for bucks. Had session with one of the awesome babe at Villas. Typical Delhi white beauty with really nice ass and perfect boobs. I just enjoyed playing and spanking them. Got the contact of this lady from my friend. Actually she is working in his office. Perfect maal. I was really wondering how come there are no incidents in his office when such stuff is there. Anyways. Please don't spam my mail for asking her number as I don't have direct number and she said she is not a pro. Does this very rarely.

When back in pune I was looking for good time. Recalled few digits and some babes whom I haven't fucked earlier. So tried calling pinky. Her number was redirected and then no response. Kept on calling for couple of days. Finally one fine day 2 weeks back was connected to her. We decided to meet at lodge nr shivajinager station. It was very difficult to find it.

Finally reached there in morning around 11. The lodge seems to have been famous for these activities as there were a lot of eyes looking when I drove in. She was already there with face covered so couldn't find how she is initially. Paid. 7 k for lodge and we wnt in. The room was pathetic stinky smell, bedsheets might have been cleaned some years ago.

Anyways. As soon as we were in, she started undressing and she was in her inners. Absolutely tiny balls, she has a small tummy like 6 mnths pregnant. We were in action without much of discussion as she was not that open to it.

When I went closer to her she was stinking. That was major turn-off. She took my cock in mouth and was a mechanical BJ. I was really pissed off with the smell. I said fine with that and started with wot. She was not doing it with interest. So went for missy after 5 minutes. Released in couple of minutes. Cleaned ourselves in the filthy bathroom. Had to ask for soap. Came back on bed. She asked do you want to go for second round imeediately. But I was out of the mood by that time. So said lets wait for some time. Was about to sit on the bed when I saw 5 -6 bedbugs. I was like lets stop this and move out. Asked her to dress up and we left the room. At the counter the guy was barely interested to know there are bedbugs.

Overall experience was not that good. The lady was trying to give better service but seems she is not from this business just doing it for sake some financial support.

Face - 4/10.

Body - 4/10.

Boobs - 3/ 10.

Wir: only in case of no other option. That won't happen for sure. .