PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Macmoh
06-11-15, 14:35
Thanks VJK for sharing the contact of Rati. Took some time out today afternoon and fixed a meet with Rati from P.S. In hotel P.S. When I reached the hotel it started raining heavily, helping the mood. Rati has a good face, a typical Maharashtrian married lady, bit on darker side. The only point to ignore are the stretch marks on her stomach. The attitude is the same as Smita, except that she does not blabber any irrelevant English words, LOL. I wanted to quickly wrap up and was there to only get sucked and licked to climax, no other action. She did everything to my satisfaction until CIM. Damage was 800 for room and 2 K for her. Maybe will repeat at least once in another couple of months.

Cheers!

Victor Bhai
06-11-15, 15:15
Hey all,

Hope you all are having good time.

At least I had a good one recently. Called up Pallavi, and after couple of last min cancellations, I got a appoint for the time which I was comfortable. She definitely needs a reference, which is already shared in the forum.

Anyways, called her up and went to the apartment. The apartment isn't a straight forward one, but since my x-GF used to stay in the same society (different building), it was an easy find for me.

She has got a very neat place and a good apartment given the view that it has from one of the bedrooms. I absolutely loved the place. Top floor, open area in front, trees surrounding the open area, no buildings in the view etc.

Greeted and she made it comfortable. Later shared a chocolate and got into groove. It was pretty hot, so asked if we could have a shower. She insisted, but later respected the request and joined me. Had lot of DFK and fondling each other. Had wonderful time in the showers. Got ourselves dried and I followed her in the room with lovely view from the window. It felt wonderful to have her body pressed against mine, standing stark nude in front of the huge window. Just felt close to the nature.

She is very co-operative, provided you treat her well and are clean and well mannered. Requested to have a BBBJ and she does have great skills. It was followed with missionary and doggy styles and then I popped. It was one of the bests that I have had in long time. Cuddled for a while (she too was in no hurry).

Lovely body, average face, good racks, open for positions and BBBJ, DFK etc. Simply had a good time. Though I thought she was arrogant in the past, she turned out to be a decent one in person (may be its because of few bad experiences she must have had in the past). She mentioned that she's a divorcee and have visited a few abroad places, which I doubt based on her English and overall conduct. Also she mentioned that she completed her MBA from a reputed college which again I would have questions.

But anyways, what mattered was having a good time, which I absolutely had.

Attitude- 8/10

Body- 8/10

Face- 6/10

Cost- 5 K for 1 pop, 7 K for 2

WIR. Usually I don't repeat, but I may after a break.

I would love to share the contact to genuine and someone who is willing to share their good contacts in return.

Victor Bhai
06-11-15, 16:08
Recently tried out a new SP are*.

A decent guy, a OK place, hardly any gals available. Took the girl Mahi for a ST (picture attached).

She mentioned that she's a college going gal, in Pune for some course.

The SP sent few pics, out of which I selected her. The place isn't that great, the gal was avg.

Decent body, good racks (not big, but just the right size for the body), nice attitude.

Open for CBJ, Light kissing, open for positions, no for anal.

We undressed, and immediately went into action after some kissing. It was followed by CBJ and WOT. Clean and tight which was a plus. Overall an average session I had, and probably won't repeat. The attitude of the gal was good, but the place killed the mood.

Attitude- 7/10

Body and face- 7/10

Place- 5/10

5 K for ST to SP.

WIR. May be not.

Victor Bhai
06-11-15, 16:13
Any body willing to share the famous Shimla Mirchi's contact details?

Thanks in advance fellas!

Golds1
06-12-15, 01:39
It has been there since a long time, I tried but it seems like No cross gender massages.

I have been to various tested spas in KP like SoS, HL, lz and Lana. The massage is always good and HJ is relaxing. I would like to try some more spas. Anyone aware of other thai spas in KP?

There seems to be one new thai spa in KP, behind fiat showroom, in arcadin building. Anyone tried this spa?

PimpleSFun
06-12-15, 01:46
Nice FR. Can you please share her contact with reference (if needed)? In exchange I can provide the contacts that I have.

Thanks VJK for sharing the contact of Rati. Took some time out today afternoon and fixed a meet with Rati from P.S. In hotel P.S. When I reached the hotel it started raining heavily, helping the mood. Rati has a good face, a typical Maharashtrian married lady, bit on darker side. The only point to ignore are the stretch marks on her stomach. The attitude is the same as Smita, except that she does not blabber any irrelevant English words, LOL. I wanted to quickly wrap up and was there to only get sucked and licked to climax, no other action. She did everything to my satisfaction until CIM. Damage was 800 for room and 2 K for her. Maybe will repeat at least once in another couple of months.

Cheers!

IndianCurries
06-12-15, 05:09
Hi Bro. Though I am not one of those guys who has sent you the PM but the entire objective of this forum is to help fellow mongers. I joined it a month back. Seniors have never hesitated in sharing the contacts. Gradually even the new members develop contacts and start helping the newbies. An humble request. Don't feel offended. Today in mumbai already in touch with with two indes suggested by seniors. Post the FR tomorrow.My two cents!

I tend to agree with SmartVverma. Even, I don't share contacts with absolutely newbie and people without any FRs. The reason is for safety purposes and not to demean or disrespect any new person joining.

Monu, Agreed, that the idea of this forum is to share and build contacts. Having said that, My reasons to avoid this sharing to newbies are as follows:

1. Some people think that they have paid for subscription and hence it's their right to "demand" contacts from fellow mongers. My answer to them: Dude, people here don't get any cut or commission for sharing contacts!

2. It's for safety of the person sharing the contact; as some newbie might be LE authorities or some blackmailer in disguise.

3. It's for safety of the contact that is shared.

4. Everybody around was a newbie once in mongering / forum. They worked hard to build relationships to gain contacts. There's better learning in experience; than a freeload sharing of contact.

5. (For your Mumbai comparison) There is a huge Inflow of new "stuff" in Mumbai, rather than in Pune. So, risk gets mitigated with ample quantity in place. Pune is different, due to limited availability and less churn of "stuff", hence it adds to risk.

6. Nothing personal to you or to anybody, but the intent of this forum is also to share feedback or FRs. Rapport have to be built.

And as I always say; experience yourself. It's much simpler to just send a PM asking for contact without any posts; however, it takes much efforts to build a relation with fellow members. And trust me, former will be short-lived and latter is a the golden hen.

Choice is yours!

P.S.: Some of you might think that I am too paranoid; but, safety is always better.

Cheers,

Stay Safe!

IC

Victor Bhai
06-12-15, 05:31
IC,

I second that.

Also to add to it, there are many who have lot of the regular contacts, but don't try them / post FRs. In which case, it gives an impression that the one is just collecting contacts and just sits over it, w / o getting noticed. This forum is definitely not for those who after getting contacts, don't act, but for those who after getting the contact, try, report a FR, build connections.

For the 1st timers, trust me, its not that difficult to approach and score. You would have few good and few bad ones as well. Share experiences, learn and move on.

Have a good time mongering!

Cheers!

My Two Cents!

I tend to agree with SmartVverma. Even, I don't share contacts with absolutely newbie and people without any FRs. The reason is for safety purposes and not to demean or disrespect any new person joining.

Monu, Agreed, that the idea of this forum is to share and build contacts. Having said that, My reasons to avoid this sharing to newbies are as follows:

1. Some people think that they have paid for subscription and hence it's their right to "demand" contacts from fellow mongers. My answer to them: Dude, people here don't get any cut or commission for sharing contacts!

2. It's for safety of the person sharing the contact; as some newbie might be LE authorities or some blackmailer in disguise.

4. Everybody around was a newbie once in mongering / forum. They worked hard to build relationships to gain contacts. There's better learning in experience; than a freeload sharing of contact...

Class Man
06-12-15, 05:38
I totally agree with SmartVerma and IC on this.

It is much longer time now that I have shared contacts of Pallavi, Neha Aundh and Pinky with lots of newbie considering to give them the chance as newbie. But only one person has shared the FR on forum.

What about other newbies? They have not shared report.

Almost all have promised for report.

Just one example.

My Two Cents!

4. Everybody around was a newbie once in mongering / forum. They worked hard to build relationships to gain contacts. There's better learning in experience; than a freeload sharing of contact.

5. (For your Mumbai comparison) There is a huge Inflow of new "stuff" in Mumbai, rather than in Pune. So, risk gets mitigated with ample quantity in place. Pune is different, due to limited availability and less churn of "stuff", hence it adds to risk.

6. Nothing personal to you or to anybody, but the intent of this forum is also to share feedback or FRs. Rapport have to be built.

And as I always say; experience yourself. It's much simpler to just send a PM asking for contact without any posts; however, it takes much efforts to build a relation with fellow members. And trust me, former will be short-lived and latter is a the golden hen.

Choice is yours!!

P.S. : Some of you might think that I am too paranoid; but, safety is always better.

Cheers,

Stay Safe!

IC.

TandonMonu
06-12-15, 05:54
Hi folks,

Crossed Lonavala. Agreed that FR is must.

But knowledge is all about sharing. Don't you think so. I also got contact of a MILF from a friend at Pune. Didn't like her. Again reaching Pune today. Without having any idea. Please help.

Can help for Ahmedabad.

Cheers!

It is much longer time now that I have shared contacts of Pallavi, Neha Aundh and Pinky with lots of newbie considering to give them the chance as newbie. But only one person has shared the FR on forum.

Just one example.

PuneKaraja
06-12-15, 06:39
How do I get my PM activated.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Vivek Pune
06-12-15, 10:14
Can anyone guide me the address for kin spa. I will reciprocate [Email address deleted by Admin] some indi numbers as soon as I enable my PM facility.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

FredAckman1
06-12-15, 14:44
Your PM is not active.

I can send you Smita contact.

You help me with the inde from V. Nagar.

Hello all,

Activated the PM and wish to meet Snehal (Sanghavi) or Smita (the famous one) on coming weekend.

Can anyone PM me their numbers, I will be grateful.

I have one inde contact from Viman Nagar.

Cheers,

Vagabond

Icysaty
06-12-15, 16:21
Hi ClassMan,

I agree with you. I did not meet the other contact you shared as was travelling out of Pune.

But will ensure that I post all FR.

Just one example.

BongBang
06-12-15, 17:39
Someone willing to share Pinky's number via PM? Will post a FR within a week if I get it.

Sorry not very active in this forum because of relationship issues.

Praj4
06-12-15, 17:52
As usual SP provides variety along with hype which a few times get dashed to ground! Most of the times these babes are imported from opposite end of India E. G say Kolkata. As everywhere these babes are moms however.

Say around 22-25, and some man had cheated them etc Babes are typically paid 50-70 k for say 10 days and they have to comply orders from the agent so that profitable business could be made covering all the Sundry expenses like marketing,logistics, flat rent, a cook to feed babes. Etc. That puts pressure on babes to conserve their energies if they have to attend 4-5 clients in a day and babe becomes time watcher.

Even in advance places like FKK in Germany are forced to become time watcher since the minimum time denomination there is 30 min. The sp that I contacted is a nice talker however overall quality of babes he provides is hit and miss type. But today's babe from eastern UP, less talker but overall cooperative in regards to positions. She apparently enjoyed the sex exercise, she moaned well, but after 1 HR she refused to continue to which I relented.

Body-7/10 but for her stretch mark.

Attitude-8/10

Damage-7 k +tip 500.

RishabhSoni
06-12-15, 18:07
Hey all,

Back to mongering after a break. Was too tied up with work hence could not help myself. Anyway cutting a long story short. Contacted an indie who goes by Disha Singh at Magarpatta. Any feedback would help. Has quoted 6 k for a single and 10 k for a double. Look forward to doing something about it on Monday / Tuesday. Trust help will arrive on time.

Cheers

Hummer01
06-12-15, 18:48
Guys I always believe in the line. Sharing is caring. But its our choice with whom to share the contacts and with whom not too. In support to the report posted by the seniors I would like to add some more punch points. The Pune forum has lost its erection as 8 posts out of 10 are just written asking for contacts.

After convincing and receiving the contacts some members are not even posting the reports. Guys you should first be true to yourself. If you recieve the contact AND don't bang the girl or post your report then the whole idea of sharing is worthless. New arenas should be explored and new chicks should be tried to enjoy and keep the cycle running. Just posting to ask for contacts is killing this forum. We need new names to be discussed more frequently. We want new members to score high. And that's the only reason the forum exists. Not just to ask for contacts, but to share your experiences both good or bad. Please don't take this too personal and keep Johnny happy. Whole World is full of opportunities- just we have to be brave enough to grab the opportunity.

Stay hard.

Just one example.

AkashMal
06-12-15, 19:01
OK the one I was talking is Judi. She is new there and youngest. She said she is 25. Average massage but not much good in extras as compare to others.

I am not sure if she has short hair cut (and what you mean by short hair cut), probably had shoulder length hair.

Face-wise does not appear to be young, claimed to be in late-twenties but could be 30+.

Cheers

Hummer01
06-12-15, 19:09
Hello friends.

Got in a mood to visit and enjoy the girls out there in the dance bar. So checked with friends and arranged for heading to panvel. Started the drive at 5 pm yesterday. Midway took a halt in a bar to quench the throat. Reached panvel- Crazy boys- at 7. 40 pm. After entering the dance bar the employees of the bar treat you as if you are the king.

Loud music was being played with regular Hindi dance themes. Started with ordering the beer. 8-10 girls were busy in attending and dancing. 2-3 chicks were extremely busy with their heads buried in the cell phones. Enjoyed the beer and the dance of the girls. Few of them are really good at dancing. You get the opportunity to hug them and touch them in pretext of gifting money to them. Enjoyed the experience and left the bar at 9 pm as had to get back to Pune and attend office the next morning. Somehow I feel relaxed after visiting the dancebar once in 2-3 months time.

Tut Li
06-12-15, 19:43
Whole World is full of opportunities- just we have to be brave enough to grab the opportunity.

Stay hard.Hey buddy, very well said.

Reading forum after long time, but would like to share something. Being an outsider at pune and lot of free time after work, I talk to random profiles (females) on FB, Locanto, etc. (only for mongering) where I met one female from Locanto looking for like minded people for friendship. So, After talking to may be about 2 weeks, I asked her to meet for dinner. As usual, after 2-3 denial, she agreed to meet and I met her. Talked for about 2 hours during dinner, felt comfortable with each other and offered to stay for more time. Fortunately, she was also outsider. Agreed to stay. I was staying at Royal orchid Central. Took her to my hotel and it was an awesome night. In the morning, I told her that I m regular monger and offered money (no quotes as this is not an FR of WG), she became angry, refused money and asked do I look like a working girl to you. I said sorry. Many of the forum members (whatsapp buddies) know that this is not a fantacy FR to earn contacts.

I am away from pune but one of my friends from forum recently informed that she has tasted easy money and started having fun with extra money.

Just wanted to tell new members that there are lots of options, one needs to explore, you never know when you will become lucky. Cheers.

Tut Li
06-12-15, 20:02
My two cents!

Choice is yours!

P.S.: Some of you might think that I am too paranoid; but, safety is always better.

Cheers,

Stay Safe!

ICHey buddy. Cent percent right. Pune forum is about to die, one can't afford to loose contact, so safety is must.

For me, when, a newbie asks for a contact, I share one or two very bold contacts (haha) like Rati. She can handle anything and we get the feedback about the member. Cheers.

Tut Li
06-12-15, 20:09
Any body willing to share the famous Shimla mirchi's contact details? Thanks in advance fellas!Hey buddy, she is not from pune and doesn't work as an inde, at least at pune. She is really good.

Even if you get her number, you have to go through SP only. She is regular with SPs Rohit, Viraj, Raj. Good luck.

Tut Li
06-12-15, 20:14
Hey all,

Hope you all are having good time.

Cost- 5 K for 1 pop, 7 K for 2

WIR. Usually I don't repeat, but I may after a break.

I would love to share the contact to genuine and someone who is willing to share their good contacts in return.Nice to see the correction. From 6 K to 5 K. Or you are a very good bargainer as she doesn't buzz below 6 K for a pop, which is worth. Not sure now, as it is over used p*why.

Tut Li
06-12-15, 20:20
Guys,

Can anyone help me with Snehal from Sanghvi number. PM activated.

ThanksFriend,

I am not sure about geography of Pune, but if Pimpri and Sanghvi are nearby, check for locanto ad of an SP number ending with 113. She is operated through this SP.

Tut Li
06-12-15, 20:28
Hi. Glad to see you after long time. I thought Lee, you and others either took break or not interested to log in on forum. BTW V stopped business due to a mid night raid in last month, but seems that it continue to provide rooms.

Keep posting. Good luck for your hunt.Buddy. You are right. Many friends from forum informed that it is becoming dry everyday, so wanted to check. Can't help members by PM as inbox is full but will try to clear inbox soon. Cheers.

AmpMax
06-12-15, 21:36
Hi.

Have seen a post in toi classifieds. Claims to be authentic thai spa. I called and found they have only ne vals, not thai. Got to go back and check what authentic means 😁.

Anybody tried this place? Is close to the dee Mar. There.

Thanks.

MrRick24
06-13-15, 05:01
Hi guys,

Last week called up Zoya she quoted 3 k for 2 shots with room when reach to Vwadi she told me to go to nearest hotel and book a room, paid 700 with her name in that BBar+hotel lodge kinda then after waiting for more than half an hour Zoya came in with scarf she was tall dark avg boob with paded brX very dusky and stinky she asked for advance payment which I did then we undressed then she started CBJ and once I am done she spit at the back of the bed yuck I was already not in mood with her looks she does some additions to my hate, she said pay 1 k more for next shot which was not a deal I said her that you have promised for 2 shots she kept insisting for 1 k I was not interested at all finally left the place with the feeling cheated.

Report card.

Face 10/5

Body 10/6

Attitude 10/2

WIR- never.

Thanks for reading.

BR Mr Rick24.

SniperDude
06-13-15, 06:05
Hi guys,

After have a regular browsing on this forum for couple of months I have decided to join the forum.

Soon I will share few of my mongering experiences which I had during last year.

I must say some of you guys are doing a great job by sharing experiences to help other fellow mongers.

Cheers

SeriousSam
06-13-15, 07:16
Hey tutli.

It is so nice to see you back in action with your 2 cents, the expereince that you carry can help many others, well pune forum is all about pallavi, neha, rati, smita, kin spa.

Its gettin monotonus I don't want to crib, it happens in all cities, but I am sure pune will emerge back and get the best out of it, as someone sea of oppurtunities keep looking it will click, hunter will hunt.

Sam.

JamesDG
06-13-15, 07:48
Hi all,

Visited HL last week with appointment for a 60 min deep tissue M.

Was assigned some chick named MAI (that's what I heard).

She was tickling balls from the word go. Hehe but initially I dint give in to the leads and just kept on joking with her. So she concentrated on the massage also. After turn around. Her hints kept on increasing a lot so I tried my luck and asked for BJ but she refused and I kept on demanding the same. As time was getting over I settled for HJ with TL for 1500. TL wasn't exactly TL just that I had all access inside.

She wasn't much to look at and was a bit on the plump side but I feel she will open up if I repeat her. Has any one got something better than HJ in HL. Please reply. Is it worth trying my luck for a BJ there. Any advice.

Damage 2 k + 1.5 K.

Boobs. 6/10

Face 5/10

Body 5/10

Wir. Yes but would try a new therapist. May be om as discussed earlier in the forum.

Cheers,

Jamesdg

AnandPat
06-13-15, 08:13
Is she the same lady with number ending 201?

Please tell me fast.

I have fixed appointment with her today.

If she is same girl. I would avoid going.

Thanks,

Anand

Hi guys,

Last week called up Zoya she quoted 3 k for 2 shots with room when reach to Vwadi she told me to go to nearest hotel and book a room, paid 700 with her name in that BBar+hotel lodge kinda then after waiting for more than half an hour Zoya came in with scarf she was tall dark avg boob with paded brX very dusky and stinky she asked for advance payment which I did then we undressed then she started CBJ and once I am done she spit at the back of the bed yuck I was already not in mood with her looks she does some additions to my hate, she said pay 1 k more for next shot which was not a deal I said her that you have promised for 2 shots she kept insisting for 1 k I was not interested at all finally left the place with the feeling cheated..

Anant17
06-13-15, 09:05
AFAIK, she has left Pune. She came back for some time and is gone again. There is no info with the SPs if she is going to be back.

Thanks!

Hey buddy, she is not from pune and doesn't work as an inde, at least at pune. She is really good.

Even if you get her number, you have to go through SP only. She is regular with SPs Rohit, Viraj, Raj. Good luck.

Class Man
06-13-15, 09:11
I got in touch with one outsider engineering college girl. She is not regular. But doing it for some money to clear her 3rd year papers. Was talking to her almost for 15 days and then we met in Pune. Asked her for charges, she mentioned she don't know. When I see her 1st time she is so young with good assets. But she is short in height for me. We went to restaurants for some food and juice and had nice talk. Then we proceed to room.

I asked her if she has done this before. She mentioned that couple of times with ex boyfriend. I told her if she is not professional and if only looking for time being, I will pay her without going for deal also. I mentioned that this business is dirty for homely girl like you.

Once in room, she gets high and rushed to me for long DFK. I was exploring her body. Once on bed she is moaning like anything. We removed our clothes. I proceed sucking those melons. Looking at her response I realized she is not much experienced of sex. Then my inside teacher wake up. She is almost like Virgin. I asked for BJ, she has done it but inexperienced. Then proceeded in missy. While inserting the Johnny felt that she is almost paining. After so many tries we succeeded. She is so tight that I had my lifetime experience with this young girl. I have done almost 3 shots in almost 1 hour. But the surprise is I have not removed Johnny once inserted. During this period she came for almost 6 to 7 times.

I met this girl twice until now. Even asked her if she is interested in meeting others. She straightforward denied and told that you only alerted me. Now we are good friends and recently told me she is shifting to pune for part time job and will finish her engineering final year as external.

Shared this experience to inform you newbie that opportunity are there. You have to grab them.

Please do not ask me for contact as she is not professional and also she denied.

Play safe and enjoy!

Class Man.

Hey buddy, very well said.

Reading forum after long time, but would like to share something. Being an outsider at pune and lot of free time after work, I talk to random profiles (females) on FB, Locanto, etc. (only for mongering) where I met one female from Locanto looking for like minded people for friendship. So, After talking to may be about 2 weeks, I asked her to meet for dinner. As usual, after 2-3 denial, she agreed to meet and I met her. Talked for about 2 hours during dinner, felt comfortable with each other and offered to stay for more time. Fortunately, she was also outsider. Agreed to stay. I was staying at Royal orchid Central. Took her to my hotel and it was an awesome night. In the morning, I told her that I m regular monger and offered money (no quotes as this is not an FR of WG), she became angry, refused money and asked do I look like a working girl to you. I said sorry. Many of the forum members (whatsapp buddies) know that this is not a fantacy FR to earn contacts.

I am away from pune but one of my friends from forum recently informed that she has tasted easy money and started having fun with extra money.

Just wanted to tell new members that there are lots of options, one needs to explore, you never know when you will become lucky. Cheers.

Anant17
06-13-15, 09:18
Nice find buddy! I hope she opens up for few other caring members in future. Enjoy!

Thanks!

I got in touch with one outsider engineering college girl. She is not regular. But doing it for some money to clear her 3rd year papers. Was talking to her almost for 15 days and then we met in Pune. Asked her for charges, she mentioned she don't know. When I see her 1st time she is so young with good assets. But she is short in height. We went to restaurants for some food and juice and had nice talk. Then we proceed to room.

I asked her if she has done this before. She mentioned that couple of times with ex boyfriend. I told her if she is not professional and if only looking for time being, I will pay her without going for deal also. I mentioned that this business is dirty for homely girl like you.

Once in room, she gets high and rushed to me for long DFK. I was exploring her body. Once on bed she is moaning like anything. We removed our clothes. I proceed sucking those melons. Looking at her response I realized she is not much experienced of sex. Then my inside teacher wake up. She is almost like Virgin. I asked for BJ, she has done it but inexperienced. Then proceeded in missy. While inserting the Johnny felt that she is almost paining. After so many tries we succeeded. She is so tight that I had my lifetime experience with this young girl. I have done almost 3 shots in almost 1 hour. But the surprise is I have not removed Johnny once inserted. During this period she came for almost 6 to 7 times.

I met this girl twice until now. Even asked her if she is interested in meeting others. She straightforward denied and told that you only alerted me. Now we are good friends and recently told me she is shifting to pune for part time job and will finish her engineering final year as external.

Shared this experience to inform you newbie that opportunity are there. You have to grab them.

Please do not ask me for contact as she is not professional and also she denied.

Play safe and enjoy!

Class Man.

Avi361
06-13-15, 09:22
Hi everyone,

I have been reading this forum since a long time, almost a year. Never had the courage to sign up and go ahead with asking someone with contacts.

However, I want to break the ice now. Can someone, help me with contacts. Would also be having sex for the first time, so would only ask for help for college girls or non smokers and drinkers.

Thanks in advance!

Class Man
06-13-15, 09:52
On whatsapp profile of an SP no. Ending with 979 can see her pic.

Am also eager to try her.

Hope she will come back soon and will get the opportunity to monger that time.

AFAIK, she has left Pune. She came back for some time and is gone again. There is no info with the SPs if she is going to be back.

Thanks!

Jiam339
06-13-15, 09:54
Nice to read your FR. Its great that you had life time exp and you did you enjoyed it. Its pity that its not open for you but you can cherish asset.

From your FR its clear that investment and patiens pays great divident. Only thing I fear is emotional attachments. I went through similar exp and its hard time to get it over. Happy to see you both enjoyed and stay out of cliches.

Keep going.

I got in touch with one outsider engineering college girl. She is not regular. But doing it for some money to clear her 3rd year papers. Was talking to her almost for 15 days and then we met in Pune. Asked her for charges, she mentioned she don't know. When I see her 1st time she is so young with good assets. But she is short in height for me. We went to restaurants for some food and juice and had nice talk. Then we proceed to room.

Play safe and enjoy!

Class Man.

Class Man
06-13-15, 10:00
Sorry buddy, I think she will not agree. When asked last time she doesn't look comfortable.

After our second meeting, even she has not asked for any money.

Now we speak almost daily and recently helped her with big amount of money to help her to clear her papers.

Class Man.

Nice find buddy! I hope she opens up for few other caring members in future. Enjoy!

Thanks!

Class Man
06-13-15, 10:08
Thanks for pointing and making me realize about emotions.

You are true that emotions come across, but it's from my side if she doesn't reply some time. You know these youngsters now a days, they are more practical. Even I keep this understanding that it will end some day. But for time being I want to cherish and want to feel her like GF.

Class Man.

Nice to read your FR. Its great that you had life time exp and you did you enjoyed it. Its pity that its not open for you but you can cherish asset.

From your FR its clear that investment and patiens pays great divident. Only thing I fear is emotional attachments. I went through similar exp and its hard time to get it over. Happy to see you both enjoyed and stay out of cliches.

Keep going.

SearchFun
06-13-15, 12:38
Can anybody tell me how to become PM.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Kaushi
06-13-15, 12:39
She has been calling me again and again. Please if anyone could throw light on her looks and services. Her charges and measurements. She is asking me 3 k. Is she worth spending? How she behaves. If my house in empty, thinking of bringing her inn. Will it be OK to bring her?Hi,

I have not tried Rasika But look she is short bulky but I have heard a lot about her good service it was a time she use to go for.

3 some and yeah you can bring her down to 2 k to 2.5 k she will agree to it and she also have some friends which work as Indie I.

Have got to know one more indie by her reference you can try her.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

SharpRaj90
06-13-15, 12:54
Dear all,

Any idea what happened to HL spa as both mobile numbers are switch off.

Trying fro Friday evening for an appointment.

Is this spa closed or something happens to this spa.

Hummer01
06-13-15, 14:34
Hey Bro- good find.

Just be cautious and keep a limit on the money you spend on her. Men tend to go nuts when they get emotionally attached. You need to act diplomatic in this case and use your intelligence to have fun and spend less money. Think and act accordingly to maintain such contacts for long duration of time.

Enjoy.

Thanks for pointing and making me realize about emotions.

You are true that emotions come across, but it's from my side if she doesn't reply some time. You know these youngsters now a days, they are more practical. Even I keep this understanding that it will end some day. But for time being I want to cherish and want to feel her like GF.

Class Man.

Tango03
06-13-15, 15:33
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Class Man
06-13-15, 18:09
Thanks bro for your million dollar suggestions. I will keep in mind. It's true that men's get more attached in these kind of circumstances. I given this money (10 k) considering future investment. There will be time to enjoy this sweet fruit with interest. .

Hey Bro- good find.

Just be cautious and keep a limit on the money you spend on her. Men tend to go nuts when they get emotionally attached. You need to act diplomatic in this case and use your intelligence to have fun and spend less money. Think and act accordingly to maintain such contacts for long duration of time.

Enjoy.

Anant17
06-13-15, 18:10
I understand bro. I too got emotional once and I think I understand the feeling, even if she would agree I would not like her to do it with anyone else.

Sorry buddy, I think she will not agree. When asked last time she doesn't look comfortable.

After our second meeting, even she has not asked for any money.

Now we speak almost daily and recently helped her with big amount of money to help her to clear her papers.

Class Man.

King Khan
06-13-15, 19:26
It will be great help if you can provide me the Pallavi and Neha aundh conatact.

Hey guys I though of writing this article as many maybe suffering from this porn masturbation and orgasm addiction. I came to know about it as I couldn't enjoy with my GF. This is the basic reason why I am mongering so I can rewire my brain to real woman other than fake ones. So when I was doing PMO I met Pallavi twice and SP Rohit once.

1 Pallavi.

Good chick. Stays very close to my house (2 mins). I won't write about her much as we all know how she is. The thing I noticed guys that I was not able to finish it off. Rest all was fantastic but I was bit upset I can't finish it off. Damage was 6 k.

2. SP Rohit.

Met an Ukrainian Girl. As it was weekday was lucky to meet her. Bit on heavier size. This SP really has some brilliant girls and worth a try definetly. Still couldn't finished off. Her services were DFK, DATY, WOT, Miss. Damage was 5. 5 k (got really lucky as this SP knows me very well) actual damage he said was 7 k.

Than I read from many forums about PMO addiction and how we need to rewire our brain. So only last month I went upto 30 days without PMO and decided to meet Neha who is quite famous in this forum..

Greetings,

Jackson

SniperDude
06-13-15, 19:31
This is my FR.

Few months back had been to HL spa. The experience was awesome. Went there with appointment was assigned a Thai girl a little aged though. I was of mood. Went ahead with message took deep tissue oil massage. Was asked to remove clothes & wrapped towel. The massage was awesome that I falled asleep. The girl waked me up & we started chatting. As I turned around she started tickling area near Jonny she looked at me & told that she could massage Johnny & asked 1 k which I agreed. She poured oil on johnny & started massage. Believe me folks she new all the techniques of a perfect HJ & pressure points. After a while I came so hard which I cannot explain in words it was the best moment. Felt very relaxed afterwards. The massage continued followed by shower. She gave me tight hug before leaving the massage room.

I would recommend this spa for the shear fun to get HJ with good message. Just try it.

AkashMal
06-13-15, 19:59
There is add in the classified for HL.

Dear all,

Any idea what happened to HL spa as both mobile numbers are switch off.

Trying fro Friday evening for app.

Is this spa closed or something happens to this spa.

SharpRaj90
06-14-15, 05:03
There is add in the classified for HL.I agree but if we dial both numbers. Those are switch off.

Is there is LE activity or something fussy not sure.

Take care guys.

SniperDude
06-14-15, 06:05
It was Friday some time back during last month. Called her & fixed appointment at 6:00 in the evening. She came 10 minutes late with scarf on the face popped into my car. She guided me to a very shabby hotel / lodge attached to a bar. I had to give my ID proof for getting the room. What came latter was big disappointment. Lookwise she is average & dusky. Though body is tuned. But what turned me down is she was stinking, did not allow to suck her boobs I was sucking & she was moving away, on top of it she was receiving calls regularly. The biggest turn around was no DFK. I personally do not like if girls do not give DFK. I am decent looking guy with good breath so it was big trun off. I had paid her 5 k for 2 hrs & by now it was barely 30 minutes & she wanted to finish it off. She gave me covered blow job which was not good I came up in few minutes. In the meantime was continuously receiving calls. I was fed up & so was johnny. I asked her to leave as was in no mood to go for 2nd round.

Overall very bad experience. Total damage 5 k + 0.7 k for hotel.

AnandPat
06-14-15, 06:40
Thanks seniors for helping me with contact of this porn-star.

Fixed meeting with Smita at Hotel V. She was already there in room waiting for me. When I entered hotel room. Ones in a room a tight hug made me feel her body. Also ensured the heaven visit for next few hours.

It started with a long DFK. She is awesome when she licks earlobes.

And then Mr. Junior started jumping. Within no time we undressed each other. She went straight to junior and started playing with him. It continued for next 15 minutes. One of the best BJ I have ever had. Rimming was such a deep.

Then moved to WOT. Ended in missi. During the whole act she was speaking random English words.

Then had a shower together. Where again got a awesome BJ. Did standing pop during shower.

Third act was a entry from back. Her specialization.

No words to explain this. As it was my first back entry experience.

And came inside.

I asked her for CIM.

And she did not let me down.

Agreed did CIM. To my surprise she actually drunk the juice.

Oh my god. Heaven.

Damage 3 k +800 hotel.

Will repeat for sure.

Keep sharing.

Keep exploring.

Thanks

Anand.

SniperDude
06-14-15, 06:56
Seniors (Li & Victor bhai or anyone else) request you to please forward me contacts of Neha aundh & Pallavi with reference. I already have subscribed & my PM is activated.

I do have contacts of Payal Vnagar & Nisha nibm which I think you guys already have. Let me know if anyone still needs it.

You help will be genuinely appreciated as I am craving to get GFE experience. I will also post FR whenever after meeting them.

RjToons
06-14-15, 07:14
After reading reviews in Pune forum, I felt that lots of FR are asking for contact and most of the review are fake. Me being in mongering more than of decade understand very well about guys and girls. I don't understand why to write fake experience just increase no of FRs? What is the intention. May be I m wrong but I m sure that lot of FR are fake. Just read couple of pages you will find fake ones.

RJ.

BluerSky
06-14-15, 08:56
I tried 2 discounted spa massage deals from a popular website. In hopes of getting a little extras!

1) This is a Medispa in Shivaji Nagar. Opted for Thai massage. Nice attractive Thai lady in a casual t shirt and PJs. Ambiance was OK and the massage was fine. At the start, she offered a disposable saying "You HAVE to wear this" - and I couldn't muster courage to ask if it can be done without. I was lifting why butt up during the massage and she was tapping on it to put it down. She was not playful and I knew there isn't anything in store. What ruined the massage itself is her consistent directions to relax my muscles and at one time even said I can't massage if you don't relax. Overall. No extras and bad attitude spoilt the massage. - Avoid.

2) The second massage was in Wakad, near Kalewadi opposite Park Street. I opted for Thai massage and a guy turned up, I never take massages from a guy. The room was also off putting and not befitting the calmness of a good spa room. He said if you need female, he will ask. I said go ahead. Then he comes back and says female charge will be 600 over and above the value I already paid on the website. It was again disappointing but I thought may be there will be extras. A NE girl comes up and I ask if I can get rid of the disposable (which really wasn't a disposable, it could potentially be re-used), she said no rules are rules. The massage was ok. Tried to get her number and if she can service outside, but she denied. So, overall -- Avoid as the spa itself is in a bad shape.

I have been very irritated this weekend.

AnkyParty
06-14-15, 10:55
Hi guys,

New here. Thanks for all the info!

Went through some loc ads and got in touch with a SP (phone number ending with 880).

Any experiences about his service?

Bloomberg1
06-14-15, 11:08
Guys,

Am in Pune currently and in look for indes or SPs of good contacts.

I also don't speak or know Hindi.

Can some one from this form help me out.

I can reciprocate with contacts in Chennai and Poland in return.

AkashMal
06-14-15, 11:14
Hey guys,

Thinking to try Lanna spa as got bored visiting SoS and HL. Please let me know if anyone suggest me good therapist name there who provide what we all expect from spas.

Thanks

Shaboink
06-14-15, 12:15
Hello Mates,

I will be visiting pune soon from blore. Reaching out to pune seniors to help a blore senior member with inde and SP contacts in pune. I assure to help with inde and sp contacts in blore.

Looking forward to help from pune faternity.

Shaboink.

CaptainD123
06-14-15, 13:31
Hello all,

Writing my first review, trying to write based on all the reviews I have gone through.

The day I joined this forum and gone through at least 50 last pages of this thread found this Tanya inde from VM number. Added it to whatsapp, contacted her but no reply on first day. Called up directly on second day and had a word. She talked good, cares for the customer. No reference or anything personal asked, quoted me to 6 k with place for 2 times. Without much negotiations she quoted 5 k. Being my first didn't want to take it further, surely she is not worth 4 k.

Had to wait for weekdays to get over and find time on weekends. Informed on whatsapp, she asked to come to come near one bank near lohegaon, called up, she come in 10 minutes on her own bike, followed her to place, ahead 3-4 kms. Place wasn't that good. Its behind a hotel A and near petrol pump on Wagholi road. From the place it seemed they have their own business on going, being day wasn't any crowd there.

About deed. No DFK and Anal, even didn't feel like kissing mouth to mouth. Had ordered 1 beer. Started with some cuddling, then some sucking tits. I wanted the first one to be on top but she insisted she wanted to do the first one as CIM. She is good at sucking, makes funny noises in between. Really enjoyed this part of meet. Johny was at its best.

After the break had beer. Meantime she was trying hard to talk and make me comfortable (may be like her). She says she is Punjabi and into this from few years. Said she is 34 years old, I don't think so.

Second time done similar as liked the first BBBJ so asked her for same. Yes, we never did the actual thing but the BJ twice! After first wanted to get out ASAP.

Looks- 5/10

Attitude- 6/10

Place- 5/10

Assets - 6/10 (MILF material).

WIR. Nop (I will never do the same unless and otherwise its worth it!

I have the contact, already shared with few members. Can share with others members as well. You can get her pic if ask for it her on whatsapp.

HeDone007
06-14-15, 18:01
The massage and ambiance at Lanna Lux is generally good.

Had tried Chery / sSeri last week. Quoted 2 K for HJ, so did not even bother to negotiate further, straightway declined and enjoyed massage. The massage is not bad, but if you are looking for reasonable extras take someone else. Can try 'One', but didn't enjoy the massage she gave.

Cheers!

Hey guys,

Thinking to try Lanna spa as got bored visiting SoS and HL. Please let me know if anyone suggest me good therapist name there who provide what we all expect from spas.

Thanks.

ForFunSake
06-14-15, 20:04
Buddy,

I am coming to Pune this week for 3 days. Would be great if you could share these chicks nos with me. I will reciprocate for sure since I have just changed my profile and would keep coming to Pune for work. In case you need the contacts in Mumbai or Delhi, happy to share very interesting options.

Cheers!

Seniors (Li & Victor bhai or anyone else) request you to please forward me contacts of Neha aundh & Pallavi with reference. I already have subscribed & my PM is activated.

I do have contacts of Payal Vnagar & Nisha nibm which I think you guys already have. Let me know if anyone still needs it.

You help will be genuinely appreciated as I am craving to get GFE experience. I will also post FR whenever after meeting them.

Bullsye
06-15-15, 05:51
You need to activate your PM.

Buddy,

I am coming to Pune this week for 3 days. Would be great if you could share these chicks nos with me. I will reciprocate for sure since I have just changed my profile and would keep coming to Pune for work. In case you need the contacts in Mumbai or Delhi, happy to share very interesting options.

Cheers!

VJKrishna2008
06-15-15, 08:05
Dish posted on Locanto around couple of weeks back. I got a response last week and a number to call. Number ends in 636. Niec pleasant voice. Claims to be 26 and married, may be MILF. Sent me a couple of pix, nice face, quite attractive. Asks for 6 K one and 10 K 2 programs. Anyone tried? Sorry, can't post her pix. On her request. PM me or post an FR.

This is very far for me so not willing to "just try out", hence asking. Thanks.

JamesDG
06-15-15, 08:37
Hey guys,

I don't know if any one has noticed by HL phones are switched off any new anyone knows what's up.

Cheers.

Enjoy life.

Jamesdg

Bullsye
06-15-15, 08:38
Hey ISGians,

I had the privilege of knowing a married gal Rashmi who has recently in this past 2-3 weeks who has shifted to nearby society where I stay. She stays with her hubby who is into IT industry. Don't want to go into details on how I knew her and got in touch with her. I understood that she is quite a horny gal, unsatisfied with her hubby. After 2-3 weeks of chatting we got up close and started knowing each other well and also understood that we both are looking for the same thing that we all seek. Pleasure. So last Thur. She told me that her hubby is in night shift and we can meet once he leaves. I was so super excited to have a such a wonderful lady (without any charges) So I go ready and reached her place at 10 pm. I could see the same excited and surge that I had. It was as if she was waiting to hunt me and devour me rather than me being the huntsmen. So what followed there was utter bliss, she has amazing curves, soft red lips, a very good kisser. She is exceptionally wild in bed, who is great in foreplay, loves to experiment. Our sexual escapades continued till 3 am, then we both slept, then I woke up at 5 am and left. Thereafter we have met at least 3 times till now and every time the experience was awesome.

Guys, she is not a professional so please don't ask for her contact. At present she is not in mood of looking something outside of me. After few weeks, if she gets bored with me then can share her contacts only after she confirms me to share, with trusted ISG members. Till then let me be the lucky one and not in a mood to monger elsewhere. Not for at least a week or couple.

RajPune76
06-15-15, 08:53
Dish posted on Locanto around couple of weeks back. I got a response last week and a number to call. Number ends in 636. Niec pleasant voice. Claims to be 26 and married, may be MILF. Sent me a couple of pix, nice face, quite attractive. Asks for 6 K one and 10 K 2 programs. Anyone tried? Sorry, can't post her pix. On her request. PM me or post an FR.

This is very far for me so not willing to "just try out", hence asking. Thanks.I think, I have tried her. The pic is not hers but a decent English talking girl. She claims that she is from Delhi and has issues with her hubby.

RishabhSoni
06-15-15, 09:33

This is very far for me so not willing to "just try out", hence asking. Thanks.Hey VJ,

I too have recd a mail from her and yes sounds OK on phone, pic was good. I have sent a counter of 4 K for one and 6 K for two. Lets keep it at that and not drive the prices up.

AngelHunk
06-15-15, 09:47
Is the number begining with 77 ?

This is very far for me so not willing to "just try out", hence asking. Thanks.

SmartVvarma
06-15-15, 10:38
Hi,

Same here. I have shared couple of contacts to newbies, and then they just disappear! I am even now getting PM's asking for Teena's contact. Really funny, people don't even read the FR properly and just send PM.

Most of the posts in Pune are shouts for contacts.

Come on guys, explore and post FR's.

Play Safe.

Just one example.

SmartVvarma
06-15-15, 10:42
Hi,

Thanks for your support, IC.

As a standard protocol, even when I share contact, I always ask the girl. I share only if she is ok.

Play Safe.

My two cents!

Choice is yours!

Cheers,

Stay Safe!

IC

RohanM
06-15-15, 10:56
Hi,

As a standard protocol, even when I share contact, I always ask the girl. I share only if she is ok.

Play Safe.My exp is different.

Many times people give contact who is switched off or stopped working.

LoveShete143
06-15-15, 13:08
If any one interested to exchange contact of indies.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

HitAndGo
06-15-15, 14:29
Shout out to Khalnayak for pointing this one out to me on Locanto. Thanks a lot. Was a long wait, to leave a message and get a reply on whatsapp (took a week) but was worth it in the end. The reply actually came from the chick's BF / friend who handles all queries related to her even though she's an inde. After some initial texting on whatsapp, he gave my number to her (Miss S). She called me, we spoke for a bit and she re-assured me the place is safe. I asked for a couple of photos on Whatsapp but she denied saying she looks exactly like her DP. Quoted 5 k for 1 hour - 2 shots. No BJ and same deal with BJ for 6 k.

So I made the long trip to Kondhwa and found the place with a lot of help from the BF / friend. She looked exactly like the pics. After some small talk, we got into the deed. This chick is a rimming expert and that's something that I truly enjoyed. She's got decent sized boobs but also has a tummy; but her covered BJ (my choice)+ rimming skills make up for it. Finished the first round and took a break for 10 minutes. Started round 2 in mish followed by WOT and reverse. She takes a pounding like a champ. Got into doggy (This girl's got a great booty) and finished inside her.

My report card:

Boobs: 6/10.

Ass: 8/10 (What African chicks are known for).

Attitude: 10/10 (She's friendly).

BJ: 9/10 (with rimming).

DFK: I didn't (cause I don't with strangers) but I'm sure is available as much as you want.

Charged 6 k for 1 hour for 2 sessions.

WIR: Maybe if it wasn't so far from where I live.

Next on my list: Pallavi. Would love to exchange contacts with anyone who's interested.

HAG

SuperJock
06-15-15, 15:21
Hi friends,

I went to 3 MPs in over the last 2 days and here is the report.

1. Kin.

What can I say. Please avoid.

I have been going there for a while with average to good experience. But this time, it was terrible. Why. Just to put in simple words. No extras! Yes that's what the therapist told me. It seems they have got strict with them and even check in. I don't have any reason to not believe the therapist. After all these Thai ladies do come here only to make money, which is possible only through extras.

Now if there are no extras, I see no point going to Kin again.

2 HL.

In fact I went there on Monday around 12.30 PM and. It was closed. Locked up. When I came walked down I also saw LE.

Any idea guys what's the scene. Why was it closed?

3. Lanna.

Finally some oxygen there. Got a therapist that was ready to HJ. But was that a happy story. NO. She was FAT. Not plum fat! Certainly not what I was looking for.

However I must point out a few good things.

A. It was the best spa room I have been to so far. It was huge. Had a bath / jaccuzi tub right there.

Be. The therapist did all she could. Even gave a back cleaning with soap in the shower.

See. She was the only fat therapist I could see. Others were not really bad. I guess it was just my bad luck that I got her. And for people who don't mind FAT, she was actually good then.

Cheers bros.

Hdogg44
06-15-15, 15:55
Guys,

There was a big LE raid at HL spa last week and all girls including the reception cutie were taken away and are in the protection centre. Sad state of affairs since that was one promising place. I'm hearing that all mongering places in KP are under the radar, so please keep away from KP for time being.

Hi friends,

1. Kin.

I have been going there for a while with average to good experience. But this time, it was terrible. Why. Just to put in simple words. No extras! Yes that's what the therapist told me. It seems they have got strict with them and even check in. I don't have any reason to not believe the therapist. After all these Thai ladies do come here only to make money, which is possible only through extras.

2 HL.

In fact I went there on Monday around 12.30 PM and. It was closed. Locked up. When I came walked down I also saw LE..

SniperDude
06-15-15, 16:17
Guys,

I understand your concerns but wheel must be kept rotating.

I am a newbie & also have shared few FR's. I had made few requests & PM's to share contacts of neha aundh & Pallavi but no seniors have responded. Please do not penalize me because few other newbie has not reported FR of contacts shared by you all. Now let me know how can I prove my genuinity so that you can share the contacts.

Hi,

Play Safe.

King Khan
06-15-15, 18:36
Hi CM,

Its true but newbie requires some contact to try. So pl provide the contact reference of Pallavi, Neha Aundh and Pinky.

Just one example.

ShandinMine
06-15-15, 20:10
Tried Rati last weekend. Thanks to seniors for sharing.

She is plain looking, maybe 40+. She had light and curly middle length hair. I enjoy that. She is hefty like a typical housewife.

Her rack is mind-boggling, one of the 2 best I have ever had! Big, round, firm and tight. You will enjoy them for sure.

She is service oriented now, taking pains to make you enjoy. DFK, BBJ are all fine and good.

Did WOT and she kept going for long. I take a long time and finally told her to get off. She used hand and agreed to take in her mouth.

That was the best part. She didn't just do the regular tongue thing but gave vigorous mouth fucking.

The cum was the best thing to experience after a bare cum inside, which you can't really risk with a WG.

Face: 5/10

Boobs: 9. 99/10 (Only Pamela Anderson will get a 10 from me).

Service: 8/10

Damages - 2 K one shot.

WIR: Probably, once more.

TheCharm
06-16-15, 04:32
Hi all,

New to this forum. I have some good contact from last visits. I got one new contact from locanto named Natasha from Kondhawa. Anyone tried her before. She is on whatsapp and told me is her original picture.

SkyTech14
06-16-15, 05:14
Hi guys,

Hope everybody is fine.

Anyone have any review on the attached pic.

About her service. Attitude.

AngelHunk
06-16-15, 06:00
LE action on MP's have got them on alert. KIN / AURA / Jewel square experience gone bad last week. Thai gal who gave me a nice BJ and DFK last time. Denied as they have been told to not to entertain any extras as LE coming as customer to trap.

AH.

Hi friends,

1. Kin.

2 HL.

In fact I went there on Monday around 12.30 PM and. It was closed. Locked up. When I came walked down I also saw LE.

Any idea guys what's the scene. Why was it closed?

3. Lanna.

Finally some oxygen there. Got a therapist that was ready to HJ. But was that a happy story. NO. She was FAT. Not plum fat! Certainly not what I was looking for.

However I must point out a few good things.

A. It was the best spa room I have been to so far. It was huge. Had a bath / jaccuzi tub right there.

Be. The therapist did all she could. Even gave a back cleaning with soap in the shower.

See. She was the only fat therapist I could see. Others were not really bad. I guess it was just my bad luck that I got her. And for people who don't mind FAT, she was actually good then.

Cheers bros.

Class Man
06-16-15, 07:49
Hey buddy,

Do you mean, anyone will shout on forum for contacts and seniors here should extend courtesy to provide those contacts to that member.

No offense to you bro.

This is the general topic we are discussing here and not the personal.

Newbie finds this site, registers and then just think that now they are eligible to receive contacts without putting any efforts or doing any study by themselves.

Also they don't even bother to read forum rules or even don't read the forum previous pages.

For newbies, there are sufficient clues (locanto etc.) or links already provided by seniors time to time.

Even newbies don't know that they have to activate their PM facility to communicate with other members. Same is the case with you.

Activate your PM, I will share Pinky contact.

After all of this also, kind seniors here are sharing their hard earned contacts. Once newbies receives the contacts, most of them goes underground and even don't bother to reciprocate to the members or even don't write report of their experience.

While sharing the contact of girl, we need to share our reference also. If the members misbehaving with the girl, it means we are also loosing our repo or trustworthiness with the girl. So there is the risk present in sharing the contact.

In other words, if we are sharing the contacts of girls with other members then we are also putting our relation with that girl on risk.

We were also newbies sometime and we took our efforts to build the relation with other members.

Class Man.

Hi CM,

Its true but newbie requires some contact to try. So pl provide the contact reference of Pallavi, Neha Aundh and Pinky.

Aditya0725
06-16-15, 07:53
Hey ISGians,

I had the privilege of knowing a married gal Rashmi who has recently in this past 2-3 weeks who has shifted to nearby society where I stay. She stays with her hubby who is into IT industry. Don't want to go into details on how I knew her and got in touch with her. I understood that she is quite a horny gal, unsatisfied with her hubby. After 2-3 weeks of chatting we got up close and started knowing each other well and also understood that we both are looking for the same thing that we all seek. Pleasure. So last Thur. She told me that her hubby is in night shift and we can meet once he leaves. I was so super excited to have a such a wonderful lady (without any charges) So I go ready and reached her place at 10 pm. I could see the same excited and surge that I had. It was as if she was waiting to hunt me and devour me rather than me being the huntsmen. So what followed there was utter bliss, she has amazing curves, soft red lips, a very good kisser. She is exceptionally wild in bed, who is great in foreplay, loves to experiment. Our sexual escapades continued till 3 am, then we both slept, then I woke up at 5 am and left. Thereafter we have met at least 3 times till now and every time the experience was awesome.

Guys, she is not a professional so please don't ask for her contact. At present she is not in mood of looking something outside of me. After few weeks, if she gets bored with me then can share her contacts only after she confirms me to share, with trusted ISG members. Till then let me be the lucky one and not in a mood to monger elsewhere. Not for at least a week or couple.Is she staying Chinchwad.

Class Man
06-16-15, 07:56
Sent you PM with Pinky contact.

Guys,

I understand your concerns but wheel must be kept rotating.

I am a newbie & also have shared few FR's. I had made few requests & PM's to share contacts of neha aundh & Pallavi but no seniors have responded. Please do not penalize me because few other newbie has not reported FR of contacts shared by you all. Now let me know how can I prove my genuinity so that you can share the contacts.

ShaneV
06-16-15, 10:21
Hi all,

I am visiting Pune this weekend. I see that senior members are helping newbies with contacts. I would appreciate if someone send me some contacts in Pune. From what I read, Rati seems to be a very good contact to try.

You can private message me the contact info and how to connect with them.

Thanks much.

AkashMal
06-16-15, 10:28
I got similar experience at SoS as therapist first time forced me to wear disposal and didn't remove till end. It seems its serious.

We need more details on this so please guys if anyone knows then please provide.

LE action on MP's have got them on alert. KIN / AURA / Jewel square experience gone bad last week. Thai gal who gave me a nice BJ and DFK last time. Denied as they have been told to not to entertain any extras as LE coming as customer to trap.

AH.

Bullsye
06-16-15, 10:44
Guys,

Missed to attach her pic.

Hey ISGians,

Guys, she is not a professional so please don't ask for her contact. At present she is not in mood of looking something outside of me. After few weeks, if she gets bored with me then can share her contacts only after she confirms me to share, with trusted ISG members. Till then let me be the lucky one and not in a mood to monger elsewhere. Not for at least a week or couple.

Pcock
06-16-15, 12:03
I got similar experience at SoS as therapist first time forced me to wear disposal and didn't remove till end. It seems its serious.

We need more details on this so please guys if anyone knows then please provide.Disaster. Best course of action lie low for some days. Indies are the best bet that too no hotels. Those who have a place.

Newser8008
06-16-15, 12:29
I'm planning to come down to Pune for some work over the weekend. Can some seniors please guide me to some of the best spas / MPs in Pune? Do any provide beyond the regular HJ / TL?

Delib
06-16-15, 12:35
Hi all,

This is my first Report in this forum. Had been mongering in Bangalore and Hyd a lot.

With reference from one of the contact I tried to contact Smitha and had a session with her. Quoted 4 k for 2 pops and came down to 3 k for 2 pops.

I had my accommodation (my friend's place was available so asked her to come down.

Face wasn't great but she has good butt.

Face is a turnoff but she was persuading me and as I booked her had a casual session. She was good with CIM. Banged her nicely in WOT and miss.

I generally play a lot with racks and enjoy. Not interested in anal so didn't ask for that. After the 1st session she herself got me ready for the second session with ice cream and had a routine second session.

I have some contacts in Hyd. Let me know if anyone is interested in sharing indie's contacts in Pune. Neha and Pallavi are asking for references. Heard about Pinky in this forum so would like to try her. Pm me I will reciprocate.

SniperDude
06-16-15, 14:30
Thanks ClassManfor sharing contact of Pinky. I think I know the hotel mentioned in contact is it the same hotel from where Zoya / Neha operates. I have had Zoya / Neha & my experience was not good. I hope Pinky is of not of the same league. Please also do share with me contact of Neha Aundh with reference I will come by with FR in coming week.

Thanks again.

Sent you PM with Pinky contact.

InvictusIsHere
06-16-15, 16:01
Was in Pune this last weekend and killed my plans of going down to Mumbai. Had tried to PM seniors if they are game to hit Mumbai and hit the pickup clubs. No reply. Dropped the plan.

Anyways Friday. Thanks to a member, had got the contact of a fantasy I've always wanted to fulfill. Was in touch with her thru the week over messages and she had told me she would be in Pune the coming Friday. So checked with her and she told me she had just left Mumbai and was on her way to Pune. (this was around 6 pm) Factoring the time it takes to reach Pune, had thought it was going to be a KLPD from her. To my surprise she msgd me around 9 pm that she is about to reach Pune and could meet. I was in two minds since I knew she would be tired from the travel and the service would not be so good. She assured me over the phone that one shower would take all the tiredness away. Was still skeptical. Anyways was a bit high by around 10 and the monger in me took over. Told her I'll be at her place in about an hours time. It was already 10 pm by then. Reached her place by around 11:30 - 12.

First impression was good. Nice looking (my personal choice). I know a lot of us Indians are not into their looks. But they have some real beauties, I must mention. The place, shady. (The drive and the locality is one of the most sensitive areas in Pune, I reckon, communally) The society, they have a lot of their community staying there, so they know its safe for them. Good thing I was high or I might freaked out if I was sober! So she took me to this flat, which had other men / women in other rooms (not into prostitution). She was nice to talk to. A bit profession at the initial start. Asked to remove clothes and place them over the pedestal. But then once we both were naked, she was sweetness. The body, which I saw and realized, that yes! This is the fantasy I've been waiting to fulfill. I'm as ASS guy and yes this one fitted the bill perfectly. The protruding ass was going to be my target for the next couple hrs! LOL!

A perfect kisser, DFK with lots of tongue action, a true pro at BBBJ. Went for DATY after figuring out after a while that she's clean. Know for a fact that she came a couple times during that. It was nice. Did something else while at the why which I feel I shouldn't mention here!

After about almost an hour of oral sex betwixt us, it was time for the main course. Grinding is what I discovered is in their blood. No other Indian chick can even be compared to them. You standing or sitting and her really grinding on you is something out of this world. Round 1 ended in a good explosion.

Had got some beer so chatted a bit while sipping on it. The time, to my surprise was past one, I realized. She's a sweet chick and I did feel a GFE in that little time I was with her. We got horny again while the beer was on and what followed was a nice BBBJ with CIM as the end.

Was almost 2 am by the time I left. Left satisfied.

Had a friend of my waiting and calling me while I was with her to get high. So met up with him and got high again. There was a disc I know nearby that stays open till the wee hours in the morning. Told him let's check out the place to see if its still on (wasn't too sure since it was years since I've last been there) It was known to be a pick joint too. Reached there and to my surprise and to kick me in the face. African night! The club was packed with hot Afro and NE chicks and I'm sure there were pickups going on. The NE chicks were surely with their pimps / BF's etc. Offered a drink to one hot NE at the bar which she agreed to. Some time passes by and she comes with a nigga showing him from far that these are the guys. He was looking to talk to us, but my friend and I were too high by that time. We were not interested in picking up anyone that night. Party ended and I've decided to hit it again this coming weekend. Chatted up with a bouncer there after the party and after sharing some stuff with him he opened up with us. Definitely pick ups are available. To our surprise he said its not so much on Friday nights. Sunday nights are the best for pick ups.

Anyways went back home a satisfied soul. Its been almost 4 days now and I still can't get the line, "My anaconda buns" out of my head. LOL!

Member #4440
06-16-15, 16:21
Read FR on them they works in that same way at Pune. Mike was the name of that guy and their racket busted by local LE 6 month's ago bybbsending fake customer. Building is old building at Kondhwa where no residentital facilities so get in cheap rent and no Indian will live in a such a place. So only African lives and do their business there. I had one contacts she told was student of commerce at Pune and goes to Washi at week end. But after that LE activities she may has changed her no. She is black slim girl and has one child also. She has account at whatsapp and profile photo. Let me know is she same and share her no.

VJKrishna2008
06-16-15, 17:47
Tried Rati last weekend. ...
Her rack is mind-boggling, one of the 2 best I have ever had! Big, round, firm and tight....
DFK, BBJ are all fine and good.

Did WOT and she kept going for long. I take a long time and finally told her to get off....
She didn't just do the regular tongue thing but gave vigorous mouth fucking.This one used to go by the name Sharada, then changed to Rati.

There is another girl named Rati. Very fair, with specs, very moody and unpredictable.

Yes, Rati you were with is very addictive. Her BBBJ and rimming / poking are just awesome.

HeDone007
06-16-15, 18:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

RoamingForPune
06-16-15, 19:02
There was LE raid last week in famous chain A Spa in VN. All Thai girls and manager were taken in protection but were later released later. Beware of spas for few days.

Guys,

There was a big LE raid at HL spa last week and all girls including the reception cutie were taken away and are in the protection centre. Sad state of affairs since that was one promising place. I'm hearing that all mongering places in KP are under the radar, so please keep away from KP for time being.

Newbee Joy
06-16-15, 19:42
This one used to go by the name Sharada, then changed to Rati.

There is another girl named Rati. Very fair, with specs, very moody and unpredictable.

Yes, Rati you were with is very addictive. Her BBBJ and rimming / poking are just awesome.Does her number end with 050?

Joy

VickyChill
06-16-15, 20:13
Hi guys,

Can anybody guide me on where to get a spa with extra service in Pune?

RahulG88
06-17-15, 02:16
Hello everyone,

Looking for some class act and fun. Can someone please PM me Pallavi's contact details along with reference?

Please also share any other good contact.

Thanks,

Rahul

LoveMonger82
06-17-15, 03:41
Guys,

Missed to attach her pic.You said "After few weeks, if she gets bored with me then can share her contacts only after she confirms me to share, with trusted ISG members", this raises one big question have you taken her permission to share her pic?

PuneMasti
06-17-15, 03:50
Check you PM. Digits shared. Don't forget to share FR.

If anyone having any NE contact, could you please share?

Hello everyone,

Looking for some class act and fun. Can someone please PM me Pallavi's contact details along with reference?

Thanks,

Rahul

ShandinMine
06-17-15, 04:29
What does it mean. Taken in protection? Like as in "they were forced into this" and so need protection?

LOL.

There was LE raid last week in famous chain A spa in VN. All Thai girls and manager were taken in protection but were later released later. Beware of spas for few days.

PoojaBold
06-17-15, 06:30
Did any one tried Pooja from Mundhva?

AkashMal
06-17-15, 08:16
Hey Guys,

Need some help as I wanted to know if there are in SP who provide service in Hinjewadi area. I am regular to KP and my all SP work only in KP and VN area.

Please let me know if there are any SP work in Hinjewadi area.

Thanks.

Khalnayak
06-17-15, 08:45
Read FR on them they works in that same way at Pune. Mike was the name of that guy and their racket busted by local LE 6 month's ago bybbsending fake customer. Building is old building at Kondhwa where no residentital facilities so get in cheap rent and no Indian will live in a such a place. So only African lives and do their business there. I had one contacts she told was student of commerce at Pune and goes to Washi at week end. But after that LE activities she may has changed her no. She is black slim girl and has one child also. She has account at whatsapp and profile photo. Let me know is she same and share her no.Yes, all the thing you mentioned are exactly same, just the girl is different this time. But they work exactly the same way. And with mike there were two three girl available, but this time there is only one.

AngelHunk
06-17-15, 08:51
Good hit Bullseye. You will find solid gold next to you. Its matter of keep looking for it. Happy mongereing.

AH.

Guys,

Class Man
06-17-15, 09:44
One of the kind soul shared this contact some time back. Her name is Jiya and no. Ending with 86 xxxx2364. Her whatsapp profile pic is really tempting. She looks like 23-25 yrs, fair, etc. While calling her, she is asking for reference.

So request ISG members if anybody came across this girl or have any details. Please thow some light brothers.

Class Man.

SammyU788
06-17-15, 10:20
One of the kind soul shared this contact some time back. Her name is Jiya and no. Ending with 86 xxxx2364. Her whatsapp profile pic is really tempting. She looks like 23-25 yrs, fair, etc. While calling her, she is asking for reference.

So request ISG members if anybody came across this girl or have any details. Please thow some light brothers.

Class Man.Dude,

She is fake totally from Mumbai stays in slums and a fraud and with very bad service. 100% no go for her.

Shan1
06-17-15, 10:49
Can you please share Pallavi's number.

Hey guys I though of writing this article as many maybe suffering from this porn masturbation and orgasm addiction. I came to know about it as I couldn't enjoy with my GF. This is the basic reason why I am mongering so I can rewire my brain to real woman other than fake ones. So when I was doing PMO I met Pallavi twice and SP Rohit once.

1 Pallavi.

Good chick. Stays very close to my house (2 mins). I won't write about her much as we all know how she is. The thing I noticed guys that I was not able to finish it off. Rest all was fantastic but I was bit upset I can't finish it off. Damage was 6 k.

2. SP Rohit.

Met an Ukrainian Girl. As it was weekday was lucky to meet her. Bit on heavier size. This SP really has some brilliant girls and worth a try definetly. Still couldn't finished off. Her services were DFK, DATY, WOT, Miss. Damage was 5. 5 k (got really lucky as this SP knows me very well) actual damage he said was 7 k.

Than I read from many forums about PMO addiction and how we need to rewire our brain. So only last month I went upto 30 days without PMO and decided to meet Neha who is quite famous in this forum.

3. Neha.

Big thanks to AH (dude you are one in a million) to give me her number. Called her up and said she was available and messaged me her address. Reached her place in new Sangvi. She looks like a typical Maharastrian House Wife. I have been with better looking girls but still for the first time I felt I was actually getting attracted to a woman. Started with kissing, BBBJ (it was good not the besthehe), gave her DATY and started with WOT (where she came), finally I could end myself in missionary. I could Finally finish off inside a woman. She was also very happy about it as in the beginning I have told her I have failed to finish with each woman I have been with. Services- we all know hehe Damage:4 k for 2 hrs (whole 2 hrs as I enjoyed this experience for the first time).

I finally rekindled with my ex-GF and I was happy to be with her and I can finally finish off and never to PMO again. Thanks to all the seniors who have been in touch with me. But this is my journey of mongering and conquering addiction.

LuverBoyPune
06-17-15, 12:26
See friends, LE action happens only for two reasons, 1. To collect the monthly deficit if there is any 2. If some LE was not given free service or the service he desired.

This will all start again, however one word of caution is that, if you smell LE action don't go nearby for the next few weeks, as then you become a potential long term target.

LEs have their own modus operandi. IF all is well then all is well right under their nose, if not then they start kicking everywhere.

We need more details on this so please guys if anyone knows then please provide.

HornyLibran
06-17-15, 12:50
Bro,

Anyone willing to share Rati Contact? Got Smitha's sometime back, saw her, wasn't keen so didn't move ahead. I did know what to expect though. Would love to have a go at Rati!

She is plain looking, maybe 40+. She had light and curly middle length hair. I enjoy that. She is hefty like a typical housewife.

Her rack is mind-boggling, one of the 2 best I have ever had! Big, round, firm and tight. You will enjoy them for sure.

She is service oriented now, taking pains to make you enjoy. DFK, BBJ are all fine and good.

Did WOT and she kept going for long. I take a long time and finally told her to get off. She used hand and agreed to take in her mouth.

That was the best part. She didn't just do the regular tongue thing but gave vigorous mouth fucking.

The cum was the best thing to experience after a bare cum inside, which you can't really risk with a WG...

Vista Man
06-17-15, 13:42
I tried many time in this forum to get some Inde or sp serving Hinjewadi location but I couldn't get much response. Probably it will take time for me to get into the circles. Plus I am not a very frequent contributor and I am from diff city. I visit here often.

So I tried NewsPapper and Locan / Vivast. / backp and other. Coms. I contacted some SP and Inde form. Coms. I don't know if they are LE in disguise or real SP so I didn't venture out. Bt what surprised me was the charges, they quote 8 K to 12 for 1's. Is it because of the location or that's the standard charge (from the forum I assume 3 k is the starting range) or since I am new face to them they start with high rates?

Please advice.

Bhuppi1111
06-17-15, 14:22
I'm going to Chinchwad tomorrow and looking for cont of any good looking and medium budget inde who operates in that area.

Please PM me ASAP.

Thanks

AkashMal
06-17-15, 14:40
I did search Pune forum but it seems no one has had any experience at Hinjewadi. Found few contacts on Loc but not sure how good they are as I always ho with new SP after getting good review from other members here. So it seems Hinjewadi area is not much active like KP and VN.

I tried many time in this forum to get some Inde or sp serving Hinjewadi location but I couldn't get much response. Probably it will take time for me to get into the circles. Plus I am not a very frequent contributor and I am from diff city. I visit here often.

So I tried NewsPapper and Locan / Vivast. / backp and other. Coms. I contacted some SP and Inde form. Coms. I don't know if they are LE in disguise or real SP so I didn't venture out. Bt what surprised me was the charges, they quote 8 K to 12 for 1's. Is it because of the location or that's the standard charge (from the forum I assume 3 k is the starting range) or since I am new face to them they start with high rates?

Please advice.

RahulMistry
06-17-15, 16:21
I did search pune forum but it seems no one has had any experiance at Hinjewadi. Found few contacts on Loc but not sure how good they are as I always ho with new SP after getting good review from other members here. So it seems hinjewadi area is not much active like KP and VN.Hi Bro, I agree with you hinjewadi / wakad is very dry as compared to KP. Still there are couple of indie's who can travel to this area based on your request. SP scene is very bad, most of them would call you near santosa resort. Tried couple of them but haven't hit any jackpot. Let me know if you do.

Kiran1411
06-17-15, 16:25
Yep, awesome dude! Happy for you (and little bit jealous too).

Good hit Bullseye. You will find solid gold next to you. Its matter of keep looking for it. Happy mongereing.

AH.

DeBach13
06-17-15, 17:05
I did search pune forum but it seems no one has had any experiance at Hinjewadi. Found few contacts on Loc but not sure how good they are as I always ho with new SP after getting good review from other members here. So it seems hinjewadi area is not much active like KP and VN.Scene has been bad for a good two years now. I contacted one SP the other day and he told me to come to this place near Dange Chowk. He quoted 5 K for ST.

RahulMistry
06-17-15, 17:27
Scene has been bad for a good two years now. I contacted one SP the other day and he told me to come to this place near Dange Chowk. He quoted 5 K for ST.Quality is also not good as compared to rest of Pune. There was one SP which I tried couple of months back from baner he has decent options compared to Hinjewadi / wakad. How was the stock with the SP near dange chowk?

Member #4440
06-17-15, 17:59
Any body from this society as I already mentioned there was a lady who is unmarried and unsatisfied so can try our luck.

Hummer01
06-17-15, 18:26
Hey Bro.

Your FR is really good. The forum enjoys reading such experiences. Keep posting.

Hummer01.

Was in Pune this last weekend and killed my plans of going down to Mumbai. Had tried to PM seniors if they are game to hit Mumbai and hit the pickup clubs. No reply. Dropped the plan.

Anyways Friday. Thanks to a member, had got the contact of a fantasy I've always wanted to fulfill. Was in touch with her thru the week over messages and she had told me she would be in Pune the coming Friday. So checked with her and she told me she had just left Mumbai and was on her way to Pune. (this was around 6 pm) Factoring the time it takes to reach Pune, had thought it was going to be a KLPD from her. To my surprise she msgd me around 9 pm that she is about to reach Pune and could meet. I was in two minds since I knew she would be tired from the travel and the service would not be so good. She assured me over the phone that one shower would take all the tiredness away. Was still skeptical. Anyways was a bit high by around 10 and the monger in me took over. Told her I'll be at her place in about an hours time. It was already 10 pm by then. Reached her place by around 11:30 - 12.

First impression was good. Nice looking (my personal choice). I know a lot of us Indians are not into their looks. But they have some real beauties, I must mention. The place, shady. (The drive and the locality is one of the most sensitive areas in Pune, I reckon, communally) The society, they have a lot of their community staying there, so they know its safe for them. Good thing I was high or I might freaked out if I was sober! So she took me to this flat, which had other men / women in other rooms (not into prostitution). She was nice to talk to. A bit profession at the initial start. Asked to remove clothes and place them over the pedestal. But then once we both were naked, she was sweetness. The body, which I saw and realized, that yes! This is the fantasy I've been waiting to fulfill. I'm as ASS guy and yes this one fitted the bill perfectly. The protruding ass was going to be my target for the next couple hrs! LOL!

A perfect kisser, DFK with lots of tongue action, a true pro at BBBJ. Went for DATY after figuring out after a while that she's clean. Know for a fact that she came a couple times during that. It was nice. Did something else while at the why which I feel I shouldn't mention here!

After about almost an hour of oral sex betwixt us, it was time for the main course. Grinding is what I discovered is in their blood. No other Indian chick can even be compared to them. You standing or sitting and her really grinding on you is something out of this world. Round 1 ended in a good explosion.

Had got some beer so chatted a bit while sipping on it. The time, to my surprise was past one, I realized. She's a sweet chick and I did feel a GFE in that little time I was with her. We got horny again while the beer was on and what followed was a nice BBBJ with CIM as the end.

Was almost 2 am by the time I left. Left satisfied.

Had a friend of my waiting and calling me while I was with her to get high. So met up with him and got high again. There was a disc I know nearby that stays open till the wee hours in the morning. Told him let's check out the place to see if its still on (wasn't too sure since it was years since I've last been there) It was known to be a pick joint too. Reached there and to my surprise and to kick me in the face. African night! The club was packed with hot Afro and NE chicks and I'm sure there were pickups going on. The NE chicks were surely with their pimps / BF's etc. Offered a drink to one hot NE at the bar which she agreed to. Some time passes by and she comes with a nigga showing him from far that these are the guys. He was looking to talk to us, but my friend and I were too high by that time. We were not interested in picking up anyone that night. Party ended and I've decided to hit it again this coming weekend. Chatted up with a bouncer there after the party and after sharing some stuff with him he opened up with us. Definitely pick ups are available. To our surprise he said its not so much on Friday nights. Sunday nights are the best for pick ups.

Anyways went back home a satisfied soul. Its been almost 4 days now and I still can't get the line, "My anaconda buns" out of my head. LOL!

ShaneV
06-17-15, 21:48
Hi all,

I am going to spend the weekend in Pune. I would greatly appreciate if someone can PM me how to contact Rati / Sharada. I will post my experience once after the session.

Thanks much.

DeBach13
06-18-15, 04:21
Check PM. I've shared that SP's number.

Quality is also not good as compared to rest of pune. There was one sp which I tried couple of months back from baner he has decent options compared to Hinjewadi / wakad. How was the stock with the SP near dange chowk?

Delib
06-18-15, 06:10
I have got a contact Neha number ends with 201. Can anyone give me details about her. Quoting 4 k per pop.

Is it worth trying her?

Mumbai Guy
06-18-15, 07:08
Hi. What is the latest update on 'V' hotel?? Sometime back they had stopped incall services. However one could bring a babe along for ST but their in-house options were missing.

Kiran1411
06-18-15, 08:49
Great to see you back in your full flow dude! Awesome flow with the FR, as always.

Been travelling like crazy last 1.5 months and don't see an escape till end of June. Satiating myself just with FRs like these and some porn.

First impression was good. Nice looking (my personal choice). I know a lot of us Indians are not into their looks. But they have some real beauties, I must mention. The place, shady. (The drive and the locality is one of the most sensitive areas in Pune, I reckon, communally) The society, they have a lot of their community staying there, so they know its safe for them. Good thing I was high or I might freaked out if I was sober! So she took me to this flat, which had other men / women in other rooms (not into prostitution). She was nice to talk to. A bit profession at the initial start. Asked to remove clothes and place them over the pedestal. But then once we both were naked, she was sweetness. The body, which I saw and realized, that yes! This is the fantasy I've been waiting to fulfill. I'm as ASS guy and yes this one fitted the bill perfectly. The protruding ass was going to be my target for the next couple hrs! LOL!..

PleasureForYou
06-18-15, 11:12

The cum was the best thing to experience after a bare cum inside, which you can't really risk with a WG..I have been with Rati from Balewadi and very much interested to hook up with this Rati. Could you please guide me where to find her.

SmartVvarma
06-18-15, 11:46
Hi. What is the latest update on 'V' hotel?? Sometime back they had stopped incall services. However one could bring a babe along for ST but their in-house options were missing.Hi MG,

Not sure about incall facility, but you can take someone along with you, no issues with that.

I have been there some days back and I had taken someone. Check my FR.

Play Safe!

VJKrishna2008
06-18-15, 11:50
Thanks to Anant, I got in touch with Arohi / Sneha over last few days. Agreed for 2. 5 K /2 hours, out call. Asked for her picture. After seeing it, decided not to go ahead with it.

Not my type. Your choice may be different.

LivingForSex
06-18-15, 12:16
I did search pune forum but it seems no one has had any experiance at Hinjewadi. Found few contacts on Loc but not sure how good they are as I always ho with new SP after getting good review from other members here. So it seems hinjewadi area is not much active like KP and VN.Try Rati as she's operating around Balewadi and shall surely be able to entertain you. !

ShamSagar
06-18-15, 12:57
At VJKrishna2008 - can you please PM me her pic as I was also planing to meet her.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks to Anant, I got in touch with Arohi / Sneha over last few days. Agreed for 2. 5 K /2 hours, out call. Asked for her picture. After seeing it, decided not to go ahead with it.

Not my type. Your choice may be different.

WildBrat11
06-18-15, 13:37
Came across ad in Locanto get massage from Priya number ending 452.

Any reviews would be appreciated.

InvictusIsHere
06-18-15, 14:49
Hey Bro.

Your FR is really good. The forum enjoys reading such experiences. Keep posting.

Hummer01Thanks bro. The forum is a close knit community for those who just don't ask / share contacts but also post their experiences. FR's or info posts that help other members in this mongering family should definitely be encouraged.

SniperDude
06-18-15, 17:09
I was passing by V hotel last week the staff there informed me that incall will start in 2 weeks time. So keep fingers crossed.

Hi MG,

Not sure about incall facility, but you can take someone along with you, no issues with that.

I have been there some days back and I had taken someone. Check my FR.

Play Safe!

Sen Sex
06-18-15, 17:29
Her foto looks strikingly similar to one girl I have tried many times about one year back. Goes with name Sakshi. Amazing service and attitude. As a general rule I don't go to same girl more than 2 or 3 times but made exception in her case due to good attitude.

Suddenly her number was switched off, about a year ago, and haven't been able to contact her since then. If you are able to visit her, and I recommend you do, please do share her number with me. I have PM activated. Used to charge 3 k for two pops, not a time watcher.

HeavenMax22
06-19-15, 04:44
Hello All,

Happy Monsoon!

Would be traveling to Kohlapur the next week. Request to share good leads in Kohlapur. I heard about some SP operating in the popular medical college area & provides good deal, is that true?

Thank you in advance.

Max

TharkiBoss
06-19-15, 05:33
I have been to this SPA 2-3 times before hoping for some extras, but never got one, despite always choosing the same therapist who was from NE.

Though she used to give half-bum massage, by removing the disposable till half part of my ass, but never let me remove my disposable completely.

I talked a lot to her, had friendly chat, discussing lot of things, but she never budged. I also offered her extra tip, she said it is strictly not allowed in this SPA as it is a professional spa.

It is in P.S. By the way. Last week I got some promotional offers from the spa for their regular customers, went there and found the entirely new staff.

But again only NE, so I did not expect extra. Anyways I opted for one massage, since I liked their massages.

The therapist assigned to me was again an NE girl, she started the massage from head and face which I found strange.

I asked her to put less pressure and give me soft massage to which she giggled. I asked if I can remove the disposable, she said I have to wear it.

After some massage on my shoulder, I asked her to massage more down to chest and stomach, and she did that.

Then I again asked her I need to remove the disposable as it is very tight and uncomfortable. I told her I will hide my ass and jhonny with the towel if she is uncomfortable, to which she agreed.

I got a big relief after removing the disposable. She continued with the massage, I requested her to massage my inner thighs deeper in the gap between the balls and the thigh, which she did without touching the balls. I was in heaven. I asked her to continue massage there and then accidentally once or twice her fingers brushed with my balls, that was what I was looking for. I got a good erection.

She continued the massage and her fingers brushed my jhonny who was already oozing the precum. It was awesome.

Then she asked me to lie on my stomach and started massaging my back and I requested her to massage my ass, initially she tried to explain me that she cannot do, but then I convinced her.

She massaged my ass but it was not done the way it is done in HL or SOS. It was kind of mechanical. She was sitting on my back. I requested her to massage the gaps between my thighs again from back. She massaged my inner thighs without touching my jhonny or the balls, but I could not hold any longer and I exploded, I quickly covered my jhonny with my hands and told the therapist that I am done with the massage. She was bit confused as to what happened as I was lying on my stomach and she could not see my jhonny. But I was satisfied. I thought of giving her a tip, but she never came back into the room after I showered.

Massage: very good.

Girl: very thin and small, not my type.

Damage: 1500.

Abhijeet25
06-19-15, 09:20
Recently my mongering cell phone got formatted and I lost my contacts. Thanks a ton Class Man and Jiam for your help.

Last year I created a doc file and uploaded the contacts on google drive. After going through the password recovery steps I managed to recover that file. I have more or less recovered most of the contacts but found a few contacts in that list which either I have never tried or I don't remember. Can any one share any details about the following:

Shabnam: Number ending with 7449.

SP Rasika: Number ending with 3760 (I don't think this is the same Rasika discussed on the Forum).

Hi Fi From KP: Number ending with 7742 (No name listed).

Megha: Number ending with 9067.

Cheers!!

Victor Bhai
06-19-15, 13:20
Its been a while here in Pune forum that any new girls are discussed. It has always been the usual ones. Either people are not open for sharing or the city has turned dry.

I have few contacts which I would like to "exchange only" for the new ones.

Any apart from Neha (Aundh), Shraddha, Zoya, Neha, Pallavi, Suhana, Twinkle if you are ok to share, please feel free to drop me a message. Would love to expand the circle.

Fellow seniors,

Have high hopes from your to help explore more avenues and options. Would really appreciate your help here.

Thanks a ton! Have a good time.

Sen Sex
06-19-15, 16:44
Her foto looks strikingly similar to one girl I have tried many times about one year back. Goes with name Sakshi. Amazing service and attitude. As a general rule I don't go to same girl more than 2 or 3 times but made exception in her case due to good attitude.

Suddenly her number was switched off, about a year ago, and haven't been able to contact her since then. If you are able to visit her, and I recommend you do, please do share her number with me. I have PM activated. Used to charge 3 k for two pops, not a time watcher.

QUOTE=SkyTech14;1734681]Hi guys.

Hope everybody is fine.

Anyone have any review on the attached pic.

About her service. Attitude. [ / QUOTE].

Bodhi Satva
06-20-15, 06:08
Hi Bro, I agree with you hinjewadi / wakad is very dry as compared to KP. Still there are couple of indie's who can travel to this area based on your request. SP scene is very bad, most of them would call you near santosa resort. Tried couple of them but haven't hit any jackpot. Let me know if you do.I reached out a SP after searching on backpage. Met him at the Sentosa resort. Choices provided were pathetic and hence decided against. Moreover charging 4 K to 5 K for ST which is not really worth it. Dropped the idea and walked back. This place is not as rosy as KP or VNgr.

Bodhi Satva
06-20-15, 06:10
Hey Guys,

Need some help as I wanted to know if there are in SP who provide service in hinjewadi area. I am regular to KP and my all SP work only in KP and VN area.

Please let me know if there are any SP work in hinjewadi area.

Thanks.Check your PM bro. Try your luck. Stock is not worth it though.

Maverick6162
06-20-15, 07:24
Hi,

My PM was not working for almost 2 months and hence was not able to share any details. Hence I put up an ad on locanto and one indie responded. Initially she said she does not have a place but when the deal was about to be finalized she mentioned she has a place. She is very open minded and didn't say no to anything. Tried everything other then DATY. Didn't check with her but looking at her attitude she would be fine with that as well.

Since my PM is now active can someone share the contact details of Pallavi, Neha or who ever. I prefer someone with her own place.

Face: 6/10

Boobs: 7/10

Service: 10/10

Damages- 7 K (3-4 hrs).

WIR: Probably.

NikUnited
06-20-15, 11:10
Hi Victor bhai,

Can you please provide me some contact numbers for low budget.

Its been a while here in Pune forum that any new girls are discussed. It has always been the usual ones. Either people are not open for sharing or the city has turned dry.

Any apart from Neha (Aundh), Shraddha, Zoya, Neha, Pallavi, Suhana, Twinkle if you are ok to share, please feel free to drop me a message. Would love to expand the circle.

Fellow seniors,

Have high hopes from your to help explore more avenues and options. Would really appreciate your help here.

Thanks a ton! Have a good time.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

SamBhai
06-20-15, 11:41
Last week contact SP Girish and he call me in Viman Nagar, he show me two options, I chose one who's name was parween. Deal done on 5 k. Enter in room started chit chat, she was very less talkative with cute smile. She said she is from Mumbai, got in action, lots of DFK, very juicy lips, then long foreplay, hugging, kissing on neck, very pleasurable girl. Then started BBJ, what a BBJman, very nice and sensitive. But she said she don't do DFK with everyone. After start with wot, then miss and release, nice and tight pussy with clean shave. SP always has good collection and I'm try girls only from him.

Scorecard-

Face- 8

Body- 7

Boobs- 7 medium small but soft.

AbcCool
06-20-15, 13:10
Hi all,

I am new to Pune. Please pass on contacts in Hinjewadi wakad or banner. I can help with Chennai contact.

VJKrishna2008
06-20-15, 19:08
Based on feedback from fellow monger, I decided to meet up Disha. She had posted on Locanto, but now the post seems to be deleted.

Anyway, Contacted her by phone, her voice has neutral accent, claimed to be north indian, she shared a couple of pix beforehand, and it looked attractive. Set up the meeting at 330 pm. Reached her place with some difficulty.

In person, she is same as in the photo. Looked closer to 30 than 26 she claimed to be. She offered water and chai, which was nice for the time of day and the weather (cloudy). A little chit chat followed by kissing as we had our tea with rusk / toast. She is from Bhubaneshwar, engineering + MBA, has a child, etc. She was at ease and made me also comfortable. Slowly tops came off. She has largish but very soft boobs, large nipples and as we kissed and licked, she became aroused and I enjoyed sucking on the hard erect nipples. This was followed by a short BB-licking (1 minute or so). Usual action followed by release in Mish.

She doesn't want her number to be given to anyone. So don't ask. But she mentioned her friend who is an ex-actress (who isn't these days with so many TV programs and serials), and willing. I haven't tried this friend, so don't know how good she is. Before I share her details, I need to confirm with her.

Face - 7/10.

Body - 7/10.

Attitude - 9/10, lots of deep kissing with tongue.

GFE. Yes.

WIR. After a couple of months.

VFM. No.

SamBhai
06-20-15, 19:31
You talking about girish whos digits ends wth 3615?

Thanks.Yes, his number ends with 615. But now this girl leave Pune and she will come after some days.

SamBhai
06-20-15, 19:35
Hey friends,

Please help me. I want to meet Pallavi but I don't have PM facility, so is there any way to meet her? Please help me.

Member #4440
06-21-15, 01:45
I have been here from last 3 months but couldn't find any Independent here. If someone from these area's let me know.

Indore, Dewas and Ujjain.

PuneCock96
06-21-15, 08:36
Hi Victor Bhai,

Can we mutually share some numbers?

PuneCock96
06-21-15, 08:44
I have got a contact Neha number ends with 201. Can anyone give me details about her. Quoting 4 k per pop.

Is it worth trying her?I enjoyed with her 8 month before in Aundh, now she in Sangavi, and number also changed and have new number. Ping me.

PuneCock96
06-21-15, 09:28
Hi ISGians,

Last 2-3 months I enjoyed much one aunt I got from AFF she was married and came to my place after damage 6 K, PFBD.

Look- 8/10

Boobs- 7/10- big ones.

Excitement: 6/10

Service- 8/10

While going she told to do not contact that AFF person, in call me you people can grab her by reference and 3 k she can somewhat agree.

Regards,

SP

Victor Bhai
06-21-15, 11:29
Dude, what were the charges?

Nice FR and lucky you!

Based on feedback from fellow monger, I decided to meet up Disha. She had posted on Locanto, but now the post seems to be deleted.

Anyway, Contacted her by phone, her voice has neutral accent, claimed to be north indian, she shared a couple of pix beforehand, and it looked attractive. Set up the meeting at 330 pm. Reached her place with some difficulty.

In person, she is same as in the photo. Looked closer to 30 than 26 she claimed to be. She offered water and chai, which was nice for the time of day and the weather (cloudy). A little chit chat followed by kissing as we had our tea with rusk / toast. She is from Bhubaneshwar, engineering + MBA, has a child, etc. She was at ease and made me also comfortable. Slowly tops came off. She has largish but very soft boobs, large nipples and as we kissed and licked, she bacame aroused and I enjoyed sucking on the hard erect nipples. This was followed by a short BB-licking (1 minute or so). Usual action followed by release in Mish.

She doesn't want her number to be given to anyone. So don't ask. But she mentioned her friend who is an ex-actress (who isn't these days with so many TV programs and serials), and willing. I haven't tried this friend, so don't know how good she is..

Victor Bhai
06-21-15, 12:25
Fresh folks joining the site. Flood of emails asking contacts. Replied as many as I can, but don't expect me to give away any until I read few posts and experiences shared by you guys!

Seniors, thanks a lot for the new contacts. I m looking more of the contacts who are classy, genuine, clean and presentable. Appreciate your help in past and hope the association stays intact in days and years to come.

Few additions to the list I shared earlier, contacts which I already have. Nisha Kondwa, Riya, Asha, Deepali, Pooja and Smita.

Strictly 'exchange only'.

Fellow seniors,

Thanks a ton! Have a good time.

SamBhai
06-21-15, 15:53
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

Rajupa
06-21-15, 16:58
Hi friends,

I am interested to try new girl please PM me any numbers available with you please friends and specially those who have place.

Victor Bhai
06-21-15, 17:05
Hi,

Sure we can. "How? You to figure out.

Hi Victor Bhai,

Can we mutually share some numbers?

PuneShot
06-21-15, 19:23
Came across ad in Locanto get massage from Priya number ending 452 any reviews would be appreciated.I called her and asked for service, only available from 11 to 6, Claiming a housewife. Don't want to share pic. Nice talking voice on phone, seemed to be a good lady so asked her to arrange meeting. Earlier claimed 4 k, I did and't seen her so asked her will see and decide, however she cme down to 2 k. She came in auto, when I saw the biggest KLPD, such a fat lady, I thought what the f I did. When she came home her tummy was like she is pregnant for 9 month. Gave her 500 and ask her to leave. Seriously she is not worth for 100. BP is better than her. Never opt her.

PuneKaraja
06-22-15, 05:56
Hello all,

I am very new to this and this is my first post. Called this girl on Saturday. Very nice and seductive voice. Claimed to be a housewife living in K. Fixed meeting for Sunday 1 pm. Got biggest shock of my life. This was going to be my first experience and it turned out to be a shocking exp. Very fat lady. Not worth Rs 200. I spoke with her and explained her my inability to move further on the deal done over phone. Paid her travelling expenses.

VJKrishna2008
06-22-15, 09:03
Damage - 6 K for one session, 10 K for 2.

Face - 7/10.

Body - 7/10.

Attitude - 9/10, lots of deep kissing with tongue.

GFE. Yes.

WIR. After a couple of months.

VFM. No.

Siemens Grey
06-22-15, 10:58
Hi friends,

1. Kin.

Now if there are no extras, I see no point going to Kin again...Hey,

Great report and hope the dry spell is over. It would be of great help if you PM me any spas towards Deccan providing extras. Kin is a known entity.

Cheers

Siemens Grey
06-22-15, 11:20
Last Monday I was in Pune reached their at 12 am my train was at 4 pm then put language in locker room and went in bar took 1 bear. Think for some massage and then pick up auto to Pune famous area.

Near famous 4 wheeler show room my fav spa O spa but mind change because they couldn't serve extra so see some boards of spa near that road and see their are 4 parlors nearly each other choose one Thai parlor Manager show me rate card and select Thai massage for 2600 with tax pay and get room wears pajama and wait therapist. After 10 min a therapist come which was near 30 plus starts Thai massage. She start from front after 20 min massage I ask her name and try to talk she do some therapy and then touch my johny I pull her ask about extra she remove her top and bra without hesitant and I ask her for BJ. She agree for 2 k but I have no cap then my johny could not dare to fuck her. Told her Next time I come with cap and I end session without HJ. Women made for love BJ not HJ so I could not like HJ.

Give her 1 k.Hi Solomon,

Nice report about your visit to the famous area in Pune. Could you be kind enough to point out to the spa / therapist where you were offered BJ for 2 K?

Cheers

Pcock
06-22-15, 13:12
I have been here from last 3 months but couldn't find any Independent here. If someone from these area's let me know.

Indore, Dewas and Ujjain.Bro,

I explored lots of options in Indore. Ranging from MP to SP. Certain facts. Hardly any MP is giving extras. One MP gave but female was just about OK. Trust me I have tried 8-10 of these spas and MPs. As for SP scene. The girls are mostly outsiders maybe w Bengal or someplace and they are not good enough. At least not of good standard. I tried one lady SP in Vijai ngr. Tried locanto leads. Not one decent girl. Frustrating.

AkashMal
06-22-15, 14:38
I guess simla mirchi back in Pune as I m seeing most of the SP using her pic as DP. Not 100% sure if she is the same but looks like her only.

On whatsapp profile of an SP no. Ending with 979 can see her pic.

Am also eager to try her.

Hope she will come back soon and will get the opportunity to monger that time.

MicheleRavanan
06-22-15, 15:17
Hi friends,

I am from Cochin. Please find my FRs in Kerala and Bangalore forums. I have contacts in Cochin, Bangalore, Chennai and Coimbatore.

I am here to ask some help and pointers.

1) Would like to know any girl friendly 3 or 4 stared hotels around Airport.

2) Contact of any genuine SP or Inde. I am looking for a full night service below 10 K. Don't know is its available. Looking forward for your opinions.

Hope someone will come up with help.

Thanks and regards.

Michele

HornyLibran
06-22-15, 16:16
Last week contact SP Girish and he call me in Viman Nagar, he show me two options, I chose one who's name was parween. Deal done on 5 k. Enter in room started chit chat, she was very less talkative with cute smile. She said she is from Mumbai, got in action, lots of DFK, very juicy lips, then long foreplay, hugging, kissing on neck, very pleasurable girl. Then started BBJ, what a BBJman, very nice and sensitive. But she said she don't do DFK with everyone. After start with wot, then miss and release, nice and tight pussy with clean shave. SP always has good collection and I'm try girls only from him.

Scorecard-

Face- 8

Body- 7

Boobs- 7 medium small but soft.Clearly looks like an ad. Not sure if the post is genuine. Not mentioned damages or any other pointers.

SamBhai
06-22-15, 19:01
I guess simla mirchi back in pune as I m seeing most of the SP using her pic as DP. Not100% sure if she is the same but looks like her only.Yes dude, she is available at SP Girish. From long time I want to try her, but unluckily I'm at my hometown for one month.

Avi361
06-22-15, 19:27
Hello guys,

Can anyone give me pointers to some happening pubs / discs in Pune? With chances of picking up some one or rave night outs.

Thanks in advance!

Torchhh
06-22-15, 23:46
Dude,

You don't have PM. How does one contact you?

Hi ISGians,

Last 2-3 months I enjoyed much one aunt I got from AFF she was married and came to my place after damage 6 K, PFBD.

Look- 8/10

Boobs- 7/10- big ones.

Excitement: 6/10

Service- 8/10

While going she told to do not contact that AFF person, in call me you people can grab her by reference and 3 k she can somewhat agree.

Regards,

SP

SamBhai
06-23-15, 00:15
Clearly looks like an ad. Not sure if the post is genuine. Not mentioned damages or any other pointers.Hey buddy, I m new to this forum so not really know how to write FR. Anyway, SP called me in Viman nagar at symbiosis college and took me to his place. He quoted 6 k but I negotiated to 5 k.

Tut Li
06-23-15, 03:06
I enjoyed with her 8 month before in Aundh, now she in Sangavi, and number also changed and have new number. Ping me.Buddy. What you have mentioned is Neha Aundh. Fellow member asking for the one ending with 201 is horrible. Operates near vimannagar. Not even worth paying 500 Rs. Stay away.

Jiam339
06-23-15, 03:33
There are too many neha in pune. 201 is some one Neha be asked to deposit token as low as 100. Then promise to meet. Every time share diff pic. RTFF will give results. Better to stay away.

Buddy. What you have mentioned is Neha Aundh. Fellow member asking for the one ending with 201 is horrible. Operates near vimannagar. Not even worth paying 500 Rs. Stay away.

RohanM
06-23-15, 08:04
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Hsayp
06-23-15, 08:39
You talking about girish whos digits ends wth 3615?

Thanks.Hi friend,

Mind sharing Girish's digits via PM?

Kunalj35
06-23-15, 11:30
Hi,

Met this hw gauri from P.S. Area. I have know her for some time now. She is an extremely horny women. She loves watching porn clips on laptop, this really turns her on. She also digs cartoon porn. She is a widow and has a child. She also claims to have 2 other hw's with her, who I haven't seen. I took her on a long drive hoping to have some action in the car, but she was too scared so she suggested we drive to her home in P.S. Once there she took a bath and we had a good session. She is a very horny women and requested me to stay a bit longer. But I was too tired to stay and I had to head back home. She is bit taller which I like in a women a little dark bit not too fat. She is also very outspoken in her nature.

Damage - 3. 5 k for 3 hours.

Looks- 7/10.

DFK. Yes.

WIR. Yes.

Body- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Kunalj35
06-23-15, 11:37
I have been contacted by a Cuckold couple on CL, their no ends with 1222. I could see their pics on watsaap. The lady is in her 40's and good looking. I would much appreciate if anyone who knows know them, would be kind enough to post a FR.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Kunal.

ISandy
06-23-15, 12:37
Hi,

Met this hw gauri from P.S. Area. I have know her for some time now. She is an extremely horny women. She loves watching porn clips on laptop, this really turns her on. She also digs cartoon porn. She is a widow and has a child. She also claims to have 2 other hw's with her, who I haven't seen. I took her on a long drive hoping to have some action in the car, but she was too scared so she suggested we drive to her home in P.S. Once there she took a bath and we had a good session. She is a very horny women and requested me to stay a bit longer. But I was too tired to stay and I had to head back home. She is bit taller which I like in a women a little dark bit not too fat. She is also very outspoken in her nature.

Looks- 7/10.

DFK. Yes.

WIR. Yes.

Body- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.Hey Kunal,

Happy to read this you have explored P.S. Thoroughly. I would be interested for contact of this lady along with other 3 options which she is having. Though I have not got PM activated, I will try to get activated.

Happy to know the options in P.S.

Keep mongering,

Sandy

Holocaust
06-23-15, 14:16
Hi guys, hope you all are enjoying a lot, seen lots of FRs and messaged all my fellow mongers. As it was raining and the atmosphere had made the mood, I took my nearest option to make the most of the weather. So called Pallavi and said she is free. Reached there. Told her to make out in front of the 'famous view'. Afterwards kissing, licking, DATY. Then I told her to stop her as I got urgent phone. So left. Anyways I am still rewiring it is better if I don't take myself to the distance. I don't have to put rating as we all know that. Just rate for making out and BJ was 4 k. I didn't finish though so 2 k less. Anyways cheers!

Ganya1985
06-23-15, 14:40
Hello guys,

I am writing a FR after quite a long time, actually this experience is a year back.

After mongering for quite a long time on various websites I found a website can't mention the name. (Sorry) , I contacted them and a girl spoke to me she was very soft spoken and I really liked her voice and the way she spoke, she is a SP so she send me some pics and I choose one of them, was a good experience. The actual story begins now after that for few months I regularly contacted her and she provided really good stuff, in between we used to talk on the phone as well and were very good friends. I used to insist her to meet me in person but she always refused. But after a few days she agrees and bingo I get to meet her for coffee, Describing about her looks, she is really awesome dint expect her to be so beautiful, only her height is a bit short but a awesome figure. So there on we met regularly for 10 to 15 times. And one day she sent me a message saying she needs to meet so as always went to meet her at the coffee shop we used to always meet in the famous hotel O. Had a regular chat and after sometime she said she was not feeling well and was disturbed due to some family reason so she told lets go to her house, which I declined as was not sure what was in store at her house. So she told to take a room in the same hotel, which I agreed. , and with that my excitement aroused, so went to the room ordered some food had some drinks and smoke and chatted for a while. And while doing so we hugged each other, and during one of the hugs she did not leave me and just hold me tight and yes we started kissing, and followed by foreplay and all the positions in this world. The best part was she wanted a orgasm so badly that she came 5 times and it was a superb experience. , as I love it to see a girl cum. So things went on the same way for quite a long time and they still continue. I had never expected that this thing would happen, so rite now enjoying with lots of cumming and screaming. LOL.

I can't share the contacts so please do not ask also. Just wanted to share my experience.

Ratings-.

Do I need to mention.

Everything 100/100.

Damages. Enjoy Guys and stay safe.

Bullsye
06-23-15, 15:06
I have been contacted by a Cuckold couple on CL, their no ends with 1222. I could see their pics on watsaap. The lady is in her 40's and good looking. I would much appreciate if anyone who knows know them, would be kind enough to post a FR.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Kunal.Your inbox is full, can't PM.

RohanM
06-23-15, 16:16
I can exchange some contacts in PCMC<2 k.

Anybody interested?

Shaunp2012
06-23-15, 19:14
Hey Kunal,

Looks like you hit a jackpot, your PM is full, please clear.

Hi,

Met this hw gauri from P.S. Area. I have know her for some time now. She is an extremely horny women. She loves watching porn clips on laptop, this really turns her on. She also digs cartoon porn. She is a widow and has a child. She also claims to have 2 Attitude- 9/10.

Pcock
06-23-15, 20:11
Hi,

Looks- 7/10.

DFK. Yes.

WIR. Yes.

Body- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.Hi,

Your pm is full. Clear it.

Kunalj35
06-24-15, 08:05
Your inbox is full, can't PM.Sorry guys, I have cleared my inbox, you can send me your messages.

Cheers Kunal.

PassionerLive
06-24-15, 09:32
Hi guys,

Had been to different MPs in Pune. All are Thai, NE girls. Is anyone have idea about MP with Indian girls (not NE) who do extras.

If anyone knows please PM.

Thanks

Maverick6162
06-24-15, 09:49
Has anyone heard about her? I suspect she is fake?

Has anyone from here actually met her?

SniperDude
06-24-15, 11:05
I had contacted Neha thanks to Victor bhai for sharing contact. She asked for password. Seniors please share her password with me. My PM is activated.

Class Man
06-24-15, 14:38
Guys,

Need your help if you have availed services from any of the girl. SP quotes 7/8 k for 1/2 pops. Will try to negotiate.

This is the first time I spoke with any SP for service. So inputs from seniors are most welcome.

Class Man.

Jiam339
06-24-15, 14:52
If you are talking with some one who asked you to come nr a clg in VN, then negogitate hard. He will come down for 5 k.

Guys,

Need your help if you have availed services from any of the girl. SP quotes 7/8 k for 1/2 pops. Will try to negotiate.

This is the first time I spoke with any SP for service. So inputs from seniors are most welcome.

Class Man.

AkashMal
06-24-15, 15:09
Its seems you have contacted famous SP from KP, I only found first 3 are interesting. Second last pic girl in black is very old pic so avoid her or you can ask her for max 3 k.

I would suggest first 3 are good but try to negotiate till 5 k ma.

Enjoy

Guys,

Class Man.

HornyLibran
06-24-15, 18:17
Did Rati Today. At V lodge. Damages - .8 k for the room, 2 k.

In a rush now, will post detailed FR soon.

FatBoyFat
06-24-15, 18:50
Any reviews about madhu. Planning to meet tommorrow. Write FR after visiting.Hey bro,

Can you share Madhus contact? Visiting Pune for a few days soon, would like to have some fun!

RahulM7
06-24-15, 18:54
Hi,

I will be visiting Pune next week need seniors please help want to have good time.

Please suggest as I'm going to visit Pune next week.

AshuWorks
06-24-15, 19:21
Even though I am ready to share my experience of FR with would be first ST, no one is sharing any indie contact.

I guess seniors have been asked for lot of contacts from people who never bothered to share FR.

Really bad for people like us.

SamBhai
06-24-15, 20:41
Guys,

Class Man.I tried a girl who is sitting in black red Punjabi suit at 5 k before 6 months. She has nice soft boobs and body, overall average experience, you can try her or another. But that's all not worth above 5 k. Negotiate hard.

AmpMax
06-24-15, 21:06
Hi,

Read a few reports about increased LE action in pune spas.

Went to Kin worrying about a KLPD, met a new gal who is very tall, slightly on the older side. Name Ms I. Good size natural jugs. Great technique. Doez the usual at normal rates. This was on 22 Jun.

Within minutes, I knew All is well 😊. So breathe easy, bros.

On the way out I saw a new young petite chick. Will try her next time.

Ciao.

AMP.

Surya1234
06-25-15, 02:09
Thanks ClassManfor sharing contact of Pinky. I think I know the hotel mentioned in contact is it the same hotel from where Zoya / Neha operates. I have had Zoya / Neha & my experience was not good. I hope Pinky is of not of the same league. Please also do share with me contact of Neha Aundh with reference I will come by with FR in coming week.

Thanks again.Looking for some class act and fun. Can someone share Pinky contact?

AkashMal
06-25-15, 05:18
Good to know that. Does anyone has status of famous spas in KP? Are they now back to normal?

Hi,

Read a few reports about increased LE action in pune spas.

Went to Kin worrying about a KLPD, met a new gal who is very tall, slightly on the older side. Name Ms I. Good size natural jugs. Great technique. Doez the usual at normal rates. This was on 22 Jun.

Within minutes, I knew All is well . So breathe easy, bros.

On the way out I saw a new young petite chick. Will try her next time.

Ciao.

AMP.

Class Man
06-25-15, 05:31
Yeah buddy your are right. It is SP R from kp.

Actually Simla Mirchi is also available. Intentionally not posted her pic just to know the review of other girls.

I will try to negotiate hard. Thanks for your replies.

Its seems you have contacted famous SP from KP, I only found first 3 are intresting. Second last pic girl in black is very old pic so avoid her or you can ask her for max 3 k.

I would suggest first 3 are good but try to negotiate till 5 k ma.

Enjoy.

CoolStudGuy
06-25-15, 06:14
Hi,

I am from Mumbai, will be in Pune on Saturday any help with respect to classy indies or any great spa's would be great. Need help from senior members here.

Could revert with contacts in Mumbai.

Thanks.

Cool.

EmailJanus
06-25-15, 08:14
Hi All,

Can anyone share if LE action has subsided and SPAs in KP are back in action?

Good to know that. Does anyone has status of famous spas in KP? Are they now back to normal??

Thurki
06-25-15, 14:30
Hello,

I am traveling to Pune got these from an SP. Anyone has any feedback on these let me know. Quote is 5 k 1 shot.

Thurki

FlowerrForU
06-25-15, 14:39
Hi all,

I am very new to this forum. Need some contacts which are in budget and provide great satisfaction. Any help will be much appreciated. Pointer to housewife will also work who is providing the service very cheaply.

IsacNewton
06-25-15, 15:51
Hi All,

Can anyone share if LE action has subsided and SPAs in KP are back in action?HL is still closed and SOS does not offer extra.

Sid Sharma
06-25-15, 15:54
Hi CM,

By any chance is the 4th girl an AH with SJ airlines?. Please do let me know.

Regards,

Sid

Guys,

Class Man.

Dev987
06-25-15, 18:23
All my ISG friends, please be careful with this Mverick6162. A very slippery character. Deal with him at your own risk.

Has anyone heard about her? I suspect she is fake?

Has anyone from here actually met her?

FlowerrForU
06-25-15, 20:26
Please PM me if you have any contact which are not professional or very cheap.

CoolStudGuy
06-25-15, 21:08
Hi everyone,

Can someone share details of any SP having CIS girls in Pune or a CIS Indie. Read FR about Sp Rohit having an Ukraine girl, can someone share details, can share details of CIS Girls in Ahmedabad and Mumbai.

Thanks.

Regards.

Cool.

Dshah
06-26-15, 04:26
Hello friends,

Recently I was visited many spa but service and therapist assign is not that much good.

Please any one suggest.

Which spa provide very good service.

Nd therapist also good.

Senior member reply me.

Sree1851
06-26-15, 04:41
Hi,

Was in Chennai regular. Just shifted to Pune few months back.

Went mongering in a MP near Kondhwa. The one above rupee bank.

In fact was looking for only a relaxing massage. Petite Thai girl with a expert hand and cute smile. Introduced as Nikki. Halfway through the massage she herself pointed to the point and asked hesitantly - 'you want?

That was a huge turn on. Since first time negotiated for 1 K for a HR.

But the experience was awesome she even inserted her finger in the backdoor. Wow.

Total damage - 2.5 K counter / 1 K inside.

Looks- 8

Technique- 10

Satisfaction- 9

Bang for bucks - 8.

ISandy
06-26-15, 05:14
Hello,

I am traveling to Pune got these from an SP. Anyone has any feedback on these let me know. Quote is 5 k 1 shot.

ThurkiHi,

I have taken service from the girl in maroon sari. She is independent. Providing service in her rented apartment where she stay with her friend (the pic with blue top).

Nothing great in terms of service. No DFK, monotonous BBJ, reluctant to positions only open to mis. Tried wot but few seconds and she refused. Attitude was good.

Initially she was on for 2 sessions for 7 k. But after first she refused for second and taken 6 k for session.

Her charges are 6 k for 1 session and did not budge at all.

Try to negotiate.

Enjoy,

Sandy

Thurki
06-26-15, 06:08
No idea man. Yet to meet so wanted to check.

Hi CM,

Regards,

Sid

BophSep
06-26-15, 06:36
Bro,

Good to see ISG friends are caution others.

All my ISG friends, please be careful with this Mverick6162. A very slippery character. Deal with him at your own risk.

Sabhinab
06-26-15, 07:13
Hello fellow ISG's,

I am from Bangalore and will be in Pune on Tuesday. Looking for some action. We be glad if I can get some young inde contact. Can give you Bangalore contacts in return.

Class Man
06-26-15, 07:18
Not sure about 4th girl bro.

My target was simla mirchi and she is not available at least next 5-6 days due to ladies problem.

Seen other girls in pic 2 and the last but didn't liked so cancelled the deal.

Can somebody PM any SP nos. Having quality stuff with moderate budget? Or any new in die contact other than discussed on forum. I have almost all contacts discussed on forum and few more which I have not tried. Will share in exchange.

Play safe and take care.

Class Man.

Hi CM,

Regards,

Sid

VJKrishna2008
06-26-15, 07:56
Anyone know about Miss Anjana?

I found her post a while back on Locanto, I think, but now can't find it. However, I sent a message and finally I have some progress. She claims to be 28, average body, and sent a non-face picture. She asked for 5 K for 2 hours in-call in Kalewadi area or thereabout. She hasn't revealed her number, we haven't talked. She asked for payment before we meet, but not yet mentioned her method.

Anyone know?

AngelHunk
06-26-15, 08:02
VJ,

She is a cheat. Didn't respond to mails after payment. Typical trap. She says her husband is in hospital and etc. But once you pay. Her husband dies and she is not in mood to meet.

AH.

Anyone know about Miss Anjana?

I found her post a while back on Locanto, I think, but now can't find it. However, I sent a message and finally I have some progress. She claims to be 28, average body, and sent a non-face picture. She asked for 5 K for 2 hours in-call in Kalewadi area or thereabout. She hasn't revealed her number, we haven't talked. She asked for payment before we meet, but not yet mentioned her method.

Anyone know?

BophSep
06-26-15, 09:10
Good FR enjoyed reading. Keep posting such experience.

A perfect kisser, DFK with lots of tongue action, a true pro at BBBJ. Went for DATY after figuring out after a while that she's clean. Know for a fact that she came a couple times during that. It was nice. Did something else while at the why which I feel I shouldn't mention here!..

Class Man
06-26-15, 10:07
Hi AH,

Seen you after a long time here.

You took out all the excitement by mentioning sad end of the movie. Hahaha.

It's sad that her husband dies in end and then she doesn't want to get fucked .

Anyways, the moral is never deposit or give money before you meet the girl. If possible, tell her that you will pay after deed.

My two cents.

Class Man.

VJ,

She is a cheat. Didn't respond to mails after payment. Typical trap. She says her husband is in hospital and etc. But once you pay. Her husband dies and she is not in mood to meet.

AH.

AngelHunk
06-26-15, 13:23
I know that for ages. Its a response I got from my Wapp mongering group.

Hi AH,

It's sad that her husband dies in end and then she doesn't want to get fucked .

Anyways, the moral is never deposit or give money before you meet the girl. If possible, tell her that you will pay after deed.

My two cents.

Class Man.

SkyTech14
06-26-15, 13:49
Hi,

On my business trip to Pune for 3 days.

Can anybody help me out with the Good GFE Hotels in Shivaji nagar, Deccan, Camp.

Also can anybody share the good contacts of Indie HW.

With ref.

AkashMal
06-26-15, 14:06
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Bullsye
06-26-15, 14:41
Hi buddy,

Your inbox is fill so not able to PM. Clear you inbox.

Hi,

I am frm Mumbai, will be in Pune on Saturday any help with respect to classy indies or any great spa's would be great. Need help from senior members here.

Could revert with contacts in Mumbai.

Thanks.

Cool.

AbhiSheky
06-26-15, 16:57
Whtsapp mongerrong grp. Sound intrestting. Is thr any way to get into that group?

Thanks.I'm interested. Please send me PM for details. I have decent numbers of independent contacts in Pune. I would like to share those with my fellow mongers.

RohanM
06-26-15, 19:18
In PCMC does anybody know good massage parlour with extra?

PuneriBoka
06-27-15, 03:10
Hey Bullseye,

Apparently the horny married girl Rashmi is quite active on locanto with the same pic as Neha or / and with any other name and no. Ending 3730.

So either, she has fooled you using emotional quotient or may be this locanto girl is using the pic you have uploaded.

Any ways, be safe.

PB.

Guys,

Bullsye
06-27-15, 06:16
I don't agree that Rashmi is active on locanto, due to reasons best known to me. I have seen that Neha's pic and she is not Rashmi that you presume to be.

Anyways will be careful.

Hey Bullseye,

Apparently the horny married girl Rashmi is quite active on locanto with the same pic as Neha or / and with any other name and no. Ending 3730.

So either, she has fooled you using emotional quotient or may be this locanto girl is using the pic you have uploaded.

Any ways, be safe.

PB.

PuneCock96
06-27-15, 06:52
I'm interested. Please send me PM for details. I have decent numbers of independent contacts in Pune. I would like to share those with my fellow mongers.Hi,

Please PM me I also have some indie female numbers.

Greetings,

Jackson

SJoshi01
06-27-15, 07:41
Hi guys, hope you all are enjoying a lot, seen lots of FRs and messaged all my fellow mongers. As it was raining and the atmosphere had made the mood, I took my nearest option to make the most of the weather. So called Pallavi and said she is free. Reached there. Told her to make out in front of the 'famous view'. Afterwards kissing, licking, DATY. Then I told her to stop her as I got urgent phone. So left. Anyways I am still rewiring it is better if I don't take myself to the distance. I don't have to put rating as we all know that. Just rate for making out and BJ was 4 k. I didn't finish though so 2 k less. Anyways cheers!Any pointer to meet Pallavi. Promise to write details FR.

InvictusIsHere
06-27-15, 08:02
Good FR enjoyed reading. Keep posting such experience.Thanks. You've been MIA on the forum. Need to hear more from you.

InvictusIsHere
06-27-15, 08:07
Not sure about 4th girl bro.

My target was simla mirchi and she is not available at least next 5-6 days due to ladies problem.

Seen other girls in pic 2 and the last but didn't liked so cancelled the deal.

Can somebody PM any SP nos. Having quality stuff with moderate budget? Or any new in die contact other than discussed on forum. I have almost all contacts discussed on forum and few more which I have not tried. Will share in exchange.

Play safe and take care.

Class Man.Hey Class Man,

Either SP Rohit is fooling you or he does not provide sometimes on the pretext of MC. A friend of mine had availed the services of the famous Simla Mirchi just 2 days back and there was nothing of MC being reported to me. The SP has become money minded sadly and Simla Mirchi is in great demand ATM. He's getting about 8-10 K from her from newbies forST.

I personally did not avail of the services of the famous Simla Mirchi because I feel 8-10 K is outrageous paying for ST. As far as my friend who availed her services, the report was a 8 out of 10 as usual.

GuddKD
06-27-15, 08:41
Hi guys,

I am very much new to Pune, got some good HW contact details and her rates is also moderate. Looking for some more contacts, happy to exchange info.

Regards,

Guddu

CoolStudGuy
06-27-15, 08:47
Cleared please sent some good details urgent, Pallavi fixed and cancelled last minute, can you help with something else.

Hi buddy,

Your inbox is fill so not able to PM. Clear you inbox.

CaptainD123
06-27-15, 11:02
Hi,

Ready for next encounter.

Need HW, slim preferred with her own good place in range of, 3-4 k max.

Can share 2-3 contacts I have, all MILF.

AbcCool
06-27-15, 11:48
Hi all,

I asked for contacts a couple of days ago here. But I got no PM's. If any one had missed my post, please PM me some SP contacts. As I had no contacts I tried some friendship club and that guy is asking for 6000 online transfer deposit for 1 year. Should I go with it or its some cheating game?

I'm all dry and new to Pune. Please help ISG seniors.

Siemens Grey
06-27-15, 12:14
Hello friends,

Recently I was visited many spa but service and therapist assign is not that much good.

Please any one suggest.

Which spa provide very good service.

Nd therapist also good.

Senior member reply me.Try Kin spa.

RaviIsBest
06-27-15, 12:22
Hi,

Can someone PM me contact details of Snehal who is providing Anal. I am visiting Pune next week.

Thanks.

Ravi

AkashMal
06-27-15, 12:47
What about famous A spa chain in VM?

HL is still closed and SOS does not offer extra.

Sen Sex
06-27-15, 13:06
Met Smita, much discussed lady on this forum, last Sat at V hotel. It seems they are open for providing room if you get your own guest. Gave reference of some random name to Smita and said he recommended you for good time. She agreed without any fuss. Agreed for 3 k two hour two sessions plus hotel charges.

Experience was similar to other posts about her. First session CIM then one in miss (this one was unprotected and am now worried about the consequences, So far no signs of any trouble, at least nothing visible) and then a bonus one when I asked her to give body to body massage and then exploded on her boobs.

And yes she does drinks like fish. I had ordered a quarter for her and beer for myself. She finished her quarter in no time and wanted more.

Looks- 4/10

Service- 7/10

VFM. Yes if you don't mind average looks and middle age body.

Damage - 3 k + 800 room + 500 drinks & snacks.

RockFordRony
06-27-15, 14:37
Decided to meet Pinky today. It was not planned. It was a boring Saturday so messaged her. She replied back saying she was free in the afternoon. Decided to meet near Shivaji Nagar.

Reached there at 3 and waited for 15 minutes. And there she came walking. Looked quite young. She's fair and has good figure.

Sat on my bike and we went to a hotel there in Shivaji Nagar where she has a jack.

The person at the counter told me to make an entry in the register. Made sure I entered a fake name and address. Went to the room and it was was not good. It was a big room though having TV and attached bath. The room is forget able.

We started chatting and got comfortable. She's talkative and also good at service. She started to blow me. After blowing for 10 long minutes, we got into missionary and I came after pounding hard. Took a break. Chatted for a while and then again began to blow me again. Tried different positions like WOT, doggy and finally came in Missy.

To summarize.

Pinky's figure 4/5

Service 5/5

Attitude 5/5

Damage 3 k + 0.7 k room.

I would like to mention that she was never in a hurry and in fact enjoyed the blowjob and doggy.

Wir. A big yes.

IndianCurries
06-27-15, 15:09
Hi AH,

My two cents.

Class Man.

VJ,

AH.Isn't it ironic? She should need someone to bang her if her husband dies and she should come and grab the opportunity! : P.

Hitman47
06-27-15, 18:04
Met Smita, much discussed lady on this forum, last Sat at V hotel. It seems they are open for providing room if you get your own guest. Gave reference of some random name to Smita and said he recommended you for good time. She agreed without any fuss. Agreed for 3 k two hour two sessions plus hotel charges.

Experience was similar to other posts about her. First session CIM then one in miss (this one was unprotected and am now worried about the consequences, So far no signs of any trouble, at least nothing visible) and then a bonus one when I asked her to give body to body massage and then exploded on her boobs.

And yes she does drinks like fish. I had ordered a quarter for her and beer for myself. She finished her quarter in no time and wanted more.

Looks- 4/10

Service- 7/10

VFM. Yes if you don't mind average looks and middle age body.

Damage - 3 k + 800 room + 500 drinks & snacks.Why take unnecessary risk and then worry afterwards?

Cover is a must.

Even people suffering from severe delayed-ejaculation who cannot ejaculate with condom (who hate condoms like hell as they feel no sensation and pleasure due to nerve-damage caused by various reasons) use this safety then why you dont.

Anyway its your choice. Take care.

Jvain2005
06-27-15, 18:12
Hi,

new to the forum and looking for some action. Can some one please PM me good independent girls number?

Greetings,

Jackson

RohanM
06-27-15, 18:18
I know that for ages. Its a response I got from my Wapp mongering group.I can't find her on locanto.

Help.

Member #4440
06-27-15, 18:51
A SP has sent three snaps was quoted 3 K for one and 10 for night. I dropped down 3.5 K for 2 and 7.5 K for 3 in night but I will insist 4. Let me know how is the deal. I am very hard in bargaining.

Vivek Pune
06-27-15, 18:51
I went to My Spa on P.S. Last week when I was in Pune. There is this Indian lady N started working since last 2-3 weeks.

She gave me awesome massage. Slowly moved towards my bum, removed my undie till half and started doing a good bum massage. Then came to front and started massaging shoulders. That time she was deliberately touching her boobs to my face.

I got the signal and touched her tummy twice through her t shirt. When not objected, I put my hand in her t-shirt. I then put it to her pussy, she was enjoying it. I asked her to suck my dick but she didn't. She said she can so anything else but not ducking. I inquired if she can let me fuck. She said yes but with cover.

I didn't have any. So she used her hand to relieve me.

Not so good looks or boobs. But good attitude. Try once. No other girl there provide anything. So you don't get this bird, just walk out.

Member #4440
06-27-15, 18:57
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Member #4440
06-27-15, 19:03
SP quoted 3 K for 1 shot I. Dropped down 3.5 for 3.

For night 10 k I drooped down 7.5 K and 3 shot I will convert into 4.