PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Newbee Joy
07-16-15, 11:41
Can anyone point me to safe lodge / hotel near Hadapsar which can be used for mongering purposes.

I am only looking for budget ones, definitely under 1 k.Many lodges on Solapur highway between Akashwani and toll plaza.

Try Sayba lodge or Balaji lodge.

Joy

Kavisach
07-16-15, 11:53
Got the no of famous Sp Girish from locanto. Asked for pics and he sent it immediately.

The famous Simla Mirch was available with him and asked him price for ST. He quoted 12 k for 2 shots. Not coming down below that.

I gave him a offer of 7 k but got no reply. Can any forum member help with reference for this SP or any other SP with similar girl. I will activate my pm ASAP.

SnoozyBoozy
07-16-15, 13:20
Thanks Jazzy! Appreciate your gesture.

Cheers!

Check your PM bro.

BigDy
07-16-15, 14:31
Guys, please help me.

Hello mongers,

I want to try out pub or mall pickups coming Saturday.

So any help suggestions about the places are most welcome, I remember someone posted a month back about pub pickups so please guide me and message (pm) the pub or hotel name.

I would be really thankful and Eger to share the upcoming experience with all of you.

VBJ999
07-16-15, 17:36
Hi ISGians,

Currently in Delhi for almost 2-3 weeks and must say that it is cheaper than Pune, with lot of quality options available.

Due to some reasons I had to extend my stand in Delhi and boy. It is really amazing. Last week came across this one of the good looking gal (although this pic of this gal in almost 6-7 months old). I had her for full night at 12 k. I was after few fellow ISGians in Delhi forum and wanted to have this gal, at last was successful in having her. I found her service more better than Sara. But Sara has amazing racks for sure, which this gal does'not. Detail FR's of other experience will post in coming days'.Hi Bullsye,

Nice catch bro. Can you share contact. Of this catch I am at Delhi for next week. Will try my luck. Thanks in advance.

VJ

FredAckman1
07-16-15, 17:59
Guys,

Is this Rati from P.S. Area. The popular one that is competing with [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Kp6305
07-16-15, 18:18
Guys,

How about creating a master list of contacts on online storage site like box, dropbox etc.

And then all guys can share their contacts on that list.

I will keep the access to the list location with me, it will not be open to all.

Initially I will only share with top members of this forum. Later on will monitor the member's count of FRs and other parameters and then provide access.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

FredSorry but don't mind, but with hardly 7 posts on forum you are coming with such suggestions, I would suggest first contribute to forums as time passes you will build relationships here with fellow mongers.

If I am not wrong, here in this forum only we have few people who interacted via forum and now meet regularly for mongering purpose outside.

So please avoid such suggestions and enjoy let people enjoy.

Cheers,

KP

FredAckman1
07-16-15, 20:18
Sorry but don't mind, but with hardly 7 posts on forum you are coming with such suggestions, I would suggest first contribute to forums as time passes you will build relationships here with fellow mongers.

If I am not wrong, here in this forum only we have few people who interacted via forum and now meet regularly for mongering purpose outside.

So please avoid such suggestions and enjoy let people enjoy.

Cheers,

KPKP,

Yes that's true, I am an experienced monger, and also not so new to the forum. Its true I have not contributed much in terms of FRs due to several constraints that no need mention.

I will try to contribute as much possible. Also I have interacted with couple of members via PM.

Thanks,

Fred

Shaan286
07-16-15, 21:23
This is a long pending FR. I was monitoring the locanto advertisement the day since I came back to Pune and found this add. I had availed her services. She is not much talkative but she is good at her job. Called the number several times and after few misses was able to get in touch with her.

Fortunately I had my own place that day so decided to pick her from aundh. Reached there and called her. She kept me waited till 10 minutes and finally she came. Had a little chit chat with her on how is she while we were driving back to my friend's place.

Reached to the place and started with a hug followed by DFK. She is a good kisser I must say. Undressed her and asked her for BJ. She gave me CBJ. Not the best one but w7/ as enough to turn me on. Started the action and came out in missy style. Both of us were tired so ordered pizza. Till the time was just having chit-chat with her. Playing with her boobs and she was liking it thoroughly. Started the second session after eating pizza. Tried different position and it took almost 20 minutes. It was overall nice experience.

Looks: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Attitude: 7/10.

Service: 7/10.

Damages: 2. 5 k.

WIR: may be.

SniperDude
07-17-15, 03:35
Nice FR. Lot heard about this chick will surely try in coming weeks & post FR. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Dear mongers,

I was given the contact of Pallavi by at Bullsye.

Real good thanks to Bullsye for this expedition!

The time spent with this fist is superb.

Called her yesterday but couldn't make it.

Called her again today. Was much welcoming on the phone once we get past the references.

Was given the address by her, reached there.

Had to wait for sometime but the things going to come were worth it altogether.

Entered her place, was a good apt.

Her stats were good. It was like a naughty babe next door. Was offered water at first.

She was so smiling warm in behavior, I felt much comfortable.

Sat on the french window had a ciggy. Spoke of here and there.

Next thing I know we coming close and the awesome DFK. Real good DFK session on the window...

CoolHitman12
07-17-15, 03:37
Many lodges on Solapur highway between Akashwani and toll plaza.

Try Sayba lodge or Balaji lodge.

JoyThanks Joy. I'm new to Pune. I'm able to find S in google map which is R & B. Can you give some more pointer to Balaji?

Kp6305
07-17-15, 04:28
You saved her pic from WhatsApp DP, I just saw pic and saw it is named with some number just checked true caller says she is Saraswati, not Rati.

Please do some homework instead of asking everything on forum.

Play safe.

Guys,

Is this Rati from P.S. Area. The popular one that is competing with..

Kavisach
07-17-15, 07:38
Guys, please help me.According to previous FR Que bar in Westin is a pick up joint.

If you do visit and are lucky to find a chick do leave a FR.

Patsn
07-17-15, 07:44
Hello guys,

I recently got to know a girl, she is asking 3.5 k in advance, she has asked me to transfer to her ICICI acc, she is from Mumbai, her name she told is Akankasha, she says after she receives the money she would be coming to Pune, she has got her friends place in Pune where we can meet, her mobile no. Ends with 811, can you guys help me here if this genuine girl or some fake trying to make easy bucks, seniors please help me out cause I am in a dilemma.

Kavisach
07-17-15, 07:49
Hi Sree,

Can you please share SP's name and no?

TIACheck your PM. Have sent you details of the SP.

Let me know if you avail the services. H is quoting very high.

Sree1851
07-17-15, 08:21
Push hard buddy. I got for 8.

Also, try going there and then negotiating instead of watsapp or call, you will get better results.

Cheers,

Sree

Got the no of famous Sp Girish from locanto. Asked for pics and he sent it immediately.

The famous Simla Mirch was available with him and asked him price for ST. He quoted 12 k for 2 shots. Not coming down below that.

I gave him a offer of 7 k but got no reply. Can any forum member help with reference for this SP or any other SP with similar girl. I will activate my pm ASAP.

Sree1851
07-17-15, 08:26
What was the damage bro?

Had been to BP few days back, there was famous palkhi in town so lot of LE Bandobast around.

But I have been visiting BP since 10 yrs now. So I know its safe.

Hunted for a good catch, but no luck. So finally visited the famous building above food plaza.

I think it was 2nd floor on the right lobby right side room.

There was this Nepali girl Simran, picked her. Had to wait since she was eating.

She was cute.

Gave money went in and undressed. Like in BP is the norm, nothing extra other than wham / bam. Just got chance to suck tits and grab ass (small one though).

Did the deed and came out in 20 minutes or so.

BP is always a good no-hassle relief if are short on time.

TharkiBoss
07-17-15, 10:10
I had a very good experience with Jayshree at this Spa.

JoyTried massage from Jayshree yesterday. She did not give me a good massage. It was totally disappointing session with her. I gave her lot of hints, offered tip also but she didn't budge. She said she will stop the massage if I asked for massaging my inner thighs any more. My 1200 bucks wasted on her useless massage.

Anant17
07-17-15, 15:44
Very good tip buddy for all the people who who are paying more. It definitely helps if you go personally in afternoon and especially on weekdays you will get best bargain. Just show them politely that you are going to walk away, and do it sometimes for the better good, if they refuse or bargain upwards. Shimla mirchi is avlbl for 5 k as confirmed by many seniors, not sure if someone got her for less recently, and you should not be paying a paisa more to these SPs.

Push hard buddy. I got for 8.

Also, try going there and then negotiating instead of watsapp or call, you will get better results.

Cheers,

Sree

Kp6305
07-17-15, 15:48
Ground rule of mongering never pay advance before you met person even if she claims to Katerina Kaif.

My two cents.

Do little search over locanto, you will get genuine indies few, to whom you can pay after or at the time of deed.

Hello guys,

I recently got to know a girl, she is asking 3.5 k in advance, she has asked me to transfer to her ICICI acc, she is from Mumbai, her name she told is Akankasha, she says after she receives the money she would be coming to Pune, she has got her friends place in Pune where we can meet, her mobile no. Ends with 811, can you guys help me here if this genuine girl or some fake trying to make easy bucks, seniors please help me out cause I am in a dilemma.

Harsh10
07-17-15, 16:17
According to previous FR Que bar in Westin is a pick up joint.

If you do visit and are lucky to find a chick do leave a FR.Even I hear about P. House.

Harsh10
07-17-15, 16:20
Ground rule of mongering never pay advance before you met person even if she claims to Katerina Kaif.

My two cents.

Do little search over locanto, you will get genuine indies few, to whom you can pay after or at the time of deed.You are absolutely right brother. Few days back I have shared my experience regarding advance payment. I lost my 3 k. So never ever pay in advance.

Cheers,

Harsh

FundoBoy
07-17-15, 16:56
This is long pending FR.

I was trying to contact her for couple of months, every time either phone was switched off or was not picked up.

Finally I could get in touch with her. Booked appointment.

She arrived on time. Look wise OK but figure wise quite good, not slim but OK type.

Liked services as mentioned by fellow mongers. No hurry, takes time does job well.

Enjoyed her company. Had two sessions in between chit chat.

(I know complete mechanical words in FR but need to post this ASAP).

Damage: 3.5 k.

Face: 6/10

Body: 8/10

Famous Massage: 10/10

Overall 7.5/10

WIR: Oh, ya!

FundoBoy
07-17-15, 17:02
I had good experience last time when had visited this place on Mumbai highway (near Express way turn) opposite S petrol pump (check previous FR) but this time it was not at all good. May be due to SP is changed or something.

It was weekend, went there bit late night around 10. Very few options that too not worth.

But again, brain is always dead such time. So picked one of them. Nothing to share, it was pure mechanical (Like wordings in my other FR).

Demand was beer and cigarette box.

Damage: 2 k + 200 (beer + Ciggi), 2 sessions ($ justifies, includes lodge charges).

Overall: 3.5/10

WIR: Nope, unless brain is dead with nothing else to survive (which may happen again).

FredAckman1
07-17-15, 18:28
What was the damage bro?Damage: 350-500 is the norm in BP.

If you need more tips, PM me.

JackDawson1606
07-17-15, 18:48
Thank you Pune for responding to my post seeking help for good contacts. Special thanks to Shandinmine, Iluvindie and Shaan for sharing contacts of Rati and Neha. Had a super session with Rati. Amazing skills. Knows exactly how to please a man. Won't go into the details as I believe this forum is for sharing contacts rather than writing long erotic stories. Once again thank you Pune.

RockFordRony
07-17-15, 20:00
Got a full fledged internet broadband connection today after many days. Needless to say, I was glued on to youtube for hours on end. Don't know how, but somehow I ended up on one of the videos related to one famous south actress named 'Nisha Noor'(google her story) - turns out she later contracted AIDS. One video led to another. And before I knew it, I was actively browsing through a sea of videos of people with HIV AIDS. The images were disturbing. Frail, skinny people filmed in hospice. They were literally living skeletons. Had all sorts of deadly diseases. Its a scary world out there.

I couldn't help but imagine how terrible it must be to be in their shoes. - you get all sorts of diseases. HIV destroys your immune system. Leaving you vulnerable to virtually all known / unknown diseases and cancers. There is excruciating pain, lifelong regime of toxic Meds, stigma from your family and friends, guilt and anguish, hopelessness and a slow painful death.

And as a monger-er, I thought to myself. Is the fun and adventure of mongering really worth the risk of getting something this terrible? This sounds cliche, but mongering is inherently very risky. Sure, we use condoms. But you never know. Accidents like condom breakage do happen. And sometimes, in the heat of moment, stupid mistakes like unprotected sex happen too. Hell, even DATY and BBBJ are risky. Plus, there is a long list of STDs other than HIV. I have already gone through the worried well syndrome twice. Once when I developed yeast infection after unprotected sex and other time when I got a sore throat after DATY. That was 2 years back and fortunately, the meds cleared them up, but had it been anything Viral, it would had stayed with me for life.

So just play safe guys!! You don't want to end up with something devastating in your life. Avoid places like BP and Anna. These SW's are dead cheap but more risky. DATY and BBBJ are avoidable too. Having said that, it's hard not to monger. But for me, I will just be more cautious now. A massage here and a handjob there. It's never hurt anyone.

Stay safe,

Rony

Ashgondkar85
07-18-15, 08:35
Hey buddy,

I also got a number from locanto ad from a SP. True caller saying name as "Neha" - number ending with 535.

Can someone please confirm, is this the same Neha from Aundh (most FRs) talk about.

Desperate to start safe mongering now!

Any help.

Hi all,

Thanks a lot Ashu works for the number of Neha aundh. Well she is asking for a reference number could you or any seniors help out on this, planning for Monday help will be appreciated will surely post a report after deed.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers enjoy life.

Jamesdg

Ashgondkar85
07-18-15, 08:51
Hey guys,

I've read FR's and very much enthusiastic to enter the Pune world of safe mongering.

I request you to please share contacts of Rati / Neha with me. I am eager to write FR's based on my fresh experiences.

I've also activated my PM subscription for the activity.

Please PM me contacts of Rati / Neha or any other good contacts. I will be very thankful to seniors at ISG.

Thank you Pune for responding to my post seeking help for good contacts. Special thanks to Shandinmine, Iluvindie and Shaan for sharing contacts of Rati and Neha. Had a super session with Rati. Amazing skills. Knows exactly how to please a man. Won't go into the details as I believe this forum is for sharing contacts rather than writing long erotic stories. Once again thank you Pune.

CoolHitman12
07-18-15, 15:36
Hey buddy,

I also got a number from locanto ad from a SP. True caller saying name as "Neha" - number ending with 535.

Can someone please confirm, is this the same Neha from Aundh (most FRs) talk about.

Desperate to start safe mongering now!

Any help.Dude,

Neha (Aundh) or Pallavi doesn't come in Locanto ad. There are Lot of Nehas in Market.

Cheers.

Sen Sex
07-18-15, 18:36
Hello all,

I got the number of Pinky thru a fellow ISG member. Anant. Thanks buddy. Called her up on Thu morning few times but she did not pick up the call. Finally sent a 'Hello' SMS. In the evening she replied to the SMS asking who is this. Called her and told her a friend recommended you for good time. She asked for name and I gave a random name. She started asking more details about the reference then I told her he & you went to a lodge near Shivajinagar station two weeks back. That apparently convinced her and we decided to meet today (18th) at 11 AM near Shivaji Nagar.

I was bit late but she had reached earlier than 11 AM. Sat in my car and guided me to a lodge near Shivaji Nagar station. Registered at the counter & paid up Rs 600 for couple of hours. The room was very bad. Dirty curtains, broken bathroom door, overall very filthy room. But now there was no other choice so decided to proceed.

In the room she removed her face cover. Face is not pretty but she is slim (slight tummy) and fair. Ordered a beer and started chit chat while beer came. Soon progressed to DFK & fondling. She has small but firm yet soft boobs. First session did doggy style. Then shared a beer & snacks with her. For second session she gave a BBBJ then WOT then came in missy.

Overall satisfactory experience.

Face: 5/10

Body: 7/10 - fair, smooth skin, slim figure.

Attitude: 8/10 - very soft spoken, eager to please, no nakhras, no calls during session.

Damage: 3000 + 600 room + 250 beer & snacks.

Repeat: No. In this price bracket there are many other choices to explore.

Place: very filthy, not worth even Rs 60. Try to arrange your own place if she suggests lodge in Shivaji Nagar.

PM me if any one wants her number, will appreciate another contact in exchange. Don't pay more than 3 k to her, not worth more than that.

RessrRcky
07-18-15, 19:13
Hey, anybody has Smita's Photo and Neha Aundh? Please PM me or share on this forum.

Thanks in advance.

Ashgondkar85
07-18-15, 19:38
Dude,

Neha (Aundh) or Pallavi doesn't come in Locanto ad. There are Lot of Nehas in Market.

Cheers.Thanks buddy for the update!

I'll be extra careful.

Can you or someone PM me with the correct contact info.

Thanks again.

Hitman47
07-18-15, 20:22
Hi guys,

Any anal contact other than Smita or Snehal?

ILuvIndie
07-18-15, 21:44
You are welcome bro!

Glad that you have a nice experience.

Newbee Joy
07-19-15, 03:56
I couldn't help but imagine how terrible it must be to be in their shoes. - you get all sorts of diseases. HIV destroys your immune system. Leaving you vulnerable to virtually all known / unknown diseases and cancers. There is excruciating pain, lifelong regime of toxic Meds, stigma from your family and friends, guilt and so just play safe guys!! You don't want to end up with something devastating in your life. Avoid places like BP and Anna. These SW's are dead cheap but more risky. DATY and BBBJ are avoidable too. Having said that, it's hard not to monger. But for me, I will just be more cautious now. A massage here and a handjob there. It's never hurt anyone.

Stay safe,

RonyVery well said bro, absolutely spot on.

Joy.

Newbee Joy
07-19-15, 03:59
Tried massage from Jayshree yesterday. She did not give me a good massage. It was totally disappointing session with her. I gave her lot of hints, offered tip also but she didn't budge. She said she will stop the massage if I asked for massaging my inner thighs any more. My 1200 bucks wasted on her useless massage.I am sorry to hear about this friend. Did I get the wrong name? Let me cross check next time I visit and get back to you.

Joy

Kiran1411
07-19-15, 08:50
Rony,

While your concern and anxiety is fair. If you see the forum, everyone pushes for safe sex. You will see FRs where the SW or Indie suggested BB but the members refused. There is no alternative to being safe, no way should you try and go bareback, unless both of you have had an HIV test.

Oral sex does carry some risk, but almost negligible for when done by woman on man (BJ) - there is some risk for DATY though.

Having said that. Never hurts to remind yourself. Be safe.

Got a full fledged internet broadband connection today after many days. Needless to say, I was glued on to youtube for hours on end. Don't know how, but somehow I ended up on one of the videos related to one famous south actress named 'Nisha Noor'(google her story) - turns out she later contracted AIDS. One video led to another. And before I knew it, I was actively browsing through a sea of videos of people with HIV AIDS. The images were disturbing. Frail, skinny people filmed in hospice. They were literally living skeletons. Had all sorts of deadly diseases. Its a scary world out there.

I couldn't help but imagine how terrible it must be to be in their shoes. - you get all sorts of diseases. HIV destroys your immune system. Leaving you vulnerable to virtually all known / unknown diseases and cancers. There is excruciating pain, lifelong regime of toxic Meds, stigma from your family and friends, guilt and anguish, hopelessness and a slow painful death.

And as a monger-er, I thought to myself..

Pcock
07-19-15, 10:57
Was free for an eve. Tried to call Pallavi a day in adv. Spoke to her fixed for next day 8 pm. She said come early else security guys at her society ask uncomfy questions. I called next day and she went pick up. So called suhana she was readily avl. Booked a room in I near vmn ngr. Bubbly petite however typical Mumbai local gal. Likes to chat laughs at smallest thing. Needless to say night was fruitful. 10 k. Her assets are small and firm. She has a small frame. But then it depends in a guys taste I guess. She smokes and we walked to the smoking zone with a cup a coffee in between sessions. Watched a movie too. Overall a good time. Dropped her home in morning.

Pcock
07-19-15, 11:02
There is this new MP in a flat near ruby hall. Went there at 9 pm maybe that's what was warning. Two females one black and fat and another just about OK. The madam started with 4 k told her to FK off. When she came to 3 I told her I will decide on seeing the goods. Bur when I saw the goods I realized it was NT even BP standard. Called it off. They tried to hold on to me however I refused. They told me to come again in day time as gals leave in eve most of them. May try it out on some other day guys. Will post and FR. However as of now moral of the story don't waste money and time. Don't listen to johnny too much. In case not worthwhile call it off. Leaves a bad taste nothing else. Happy mongering.

MahendraBahuba
07-19-15, 13:43
Hi guys,

This is my first FR ever. I have been reading about mongering for sometime but never had enough guts to try it.

Finally, I had enough and decided to start doing something rather than just reading about other's experiences. I heard about this MP in Vimannagar, so decided to give it a try (I was very nervous as it's my first time to such place). It's a high end spa having branches in Mumbai and Pune, went inside there was a lady at the reception who told me about the different services they provide (like real massage and no funny business) I couldn't ask anything as I was very nervous. I opted for a deep tissue massage, they ask you to fill a form and while reading it I saw a clause about that they don't provide any extra services and if any of the staff talks about this stuff you can complain about them, at this point I lost any confidence remaining. Anyway's went into the room, it was not very dark and properly cleaned (since its a high end spa this was expected). The girl came in she was wearing a red gown (Chinese style, seen it in the movies) with slit around thigh's, not very beautiful but decent looking, she asked me to change my clothes. Now here is the tricky part there was no doors to the room only long curtains, she said she would stand outside and I can change then. Finally massage started she asked me to lie on my stomach as she would massage my back first. She applied some oil on my back and started from legs going up to neck after applying the oil she then got up on bed and sat on by back and started massaging, since this was the first time I was enjoying it as well as afraid (remember no door only curtains). Nothing interesting happened after that, near the end of massage she asked me if I wanted happy ending? She said it would cost me extra 500 and if I pay 2000 then I will get everything, I asked her there is no door what will happen if someone comes in? She said not worry and she will pay attention if someone is coming or not. I thought for a while but couldn't gather enough courage. So in the end said "no" and came back. I know it's kind of lame and sad FR but a genuine one. I request all the experienced members to help the new budding monger to firm his foothold. If you guys can share any inde (preferably with their own accommodation, not sure if I am ready to bring one to hotel. Or SP or any recommended MP in Pune) please PM me. Hoping to get a positive reply from all the experienced members. I have a SP no. In KP who claims to provide Russian and Indian models also one Inde. Anyone interested please PM me.

TheUnknowManFu
07-19-15, 14:04
Hello,

I was checking the locanto ad and found one ad where there was post saying that she is Neha from Pune and she is directly available. Her no ends with 730 when I check the no in True caller it is with some other name, so can you guys help me is this genuine post and have any one tried her please share the experience.

Magarwal1
07-19-15, 14:33
Guy in pune for 2 days looking for 2-3 girls for the night any help will do.

LandFakir09
07-19-15, 15:05
Hello all,

Is this Snehal from P.S.?

If so, any word regarding here contact info? Recent report on her performance, attitude and looks?

Info would be much appreciated.

PChoudhari75
07-19-15, 15:59
There is this new MP in a flat near ruby hall. Went there at 9 pm maybe that's what was warning. Two females one black and fat and another just about OK. The madam started with 4 k told her to FK off. When she came to 3 I told her I will decide on seeing the goods. Bur when I saw the goods I realized it was NT even BP standard. Called it off. They tried to hold on to me however I refused. They told me to come again in day time as gals leave in eve most of them. May try it out on some other day guys. Will post and FR. However as of now moral of the story don't waste money and time. Don't listen to johnny too much. In case not worthwhile call it off. Leaves a bad taste nothing else. Happy mongering.Is it the one above McD?.Had been there at day time. Nice girls. 5-6 to choose. Had nice time there. 6 K. A bit more than usual. But I needed badly. One can try by day hours.

HardHorne
07-19-15, 20:26
Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to the mongering scene. I've had my shares of skirmishes in BP area. But that's all. I've seen a lot of ads on locanto about escorts and services.

However, I'm pretty much apprehensive about them. Which ads are ones are the more reliable. Any probs with LE? Seniors please help me out here.

Tut Li
07-20-15, 02:39
Hello all,

Is this Snehal from P.S.?

If so, any word regarding here contact info? Recent report on her performance, attitude and looks?

Info would be much appreciated.Mate. She is operated through SP subhash and you can get his number ending with 113 in locanto easily. Good luck.

Harsh10
07-20-15, 03:34
Hi guys,

This is my first FR ever. I have been reading about mongering for sometime but never had enough guts to try it.

Finally, I had enough and decided to start doing something rather than just reading about other's experiences. I heard about this MP in Vimannagar, so decided to give it a try (I was very nervous as it's my first time to such place). It's a high end spa having branches in Mumbai and Pune, went inside there was a lady at the reception who told me about the different services they provide (like real massage and no funny business) I couldn't ask anything as I was very nervous. I opted for a deep tissue massage, they ask you to fill a form and while reading it I saw a clause about that they don't provide any extra services and if any of the staff talks about this stuff you can complain about them, at this point I lost any confidence remaining. Anyway's went into the room, it was not very dark and properly cleaned (since its a high end spa this was expected). The girl came in she was wearing a red gown (Chinese style, seen it in the movies) with slit around thigh's, not very beautiful but decent looking, she asked me to change my clothes. Now here is the tricky part there was no doors to the room only long curtains, she said she would stand outside and I can change then. Finally massage started she asked me to lie on my stomach as she would massage my back first..Hi Mahendra,

What is the name of MP which you have referred in your post?

Pcock
07-20-15, 04:35
Is it the one above McD?.Had been there at day time. Nice girls. 5-6 to choose. Had nice time there. 6 K. A bit more than usual. But I needed badly. One can try by day hours.This is in a residential complex proper flat. Not the one ABV MC D.

Pcock
07-20-15, 04:38
Hi guys,

Finally, I had enough and decided to start doing something rather than just reading about other's experiences. I heard about this MP in Vimannagar, so decided to give it a try (I was very nervous as it's my first time to such place). It's a high end spa having branches in Mumbai and Pune, went inside there was a lady at the reception who told me about the different services they provide (like real massage and no funny business) I couldn't ask anything as I was very nervous. I opted for a deep tissue massage, they ask you to fill a form and while reading it I saw a clause about that they don't provide any extra services and if any of the staff talks about this stuff you can complain about them, at this point I lost any confidence remaining. Anyway's went into the room, it was not very dark and properly cleaned (since its a high end spa this was expected). The girl came in she was wearing a red gown (Chinese style, seen it in the movies) with slit around thigh's, not very beautiful but decent looking, she asked me to change my clothes. Now here is the tricky part there was no doors to the room only long curtains, she said she would stand outside and I can change then. Finally massage started she asked me to lie on my stomach as she would massage my back first. She applied some oil on my back and started from legs going up to neck after applying the oil she then got up on bed and sat on by back and started massaging, since this was the first time I was enjoying it as well as afraid (remember no door only curtains). Nothing interesting happened after that...I know how you felt dude I was also there in the basement and no doors mighty awkward. However the babe did GV me an HJ and allowed touching everywhere FS was unimaginable without a door so never even thought if discussing. Not worth it I guess taking that kinda chance.

Dev84
07-20-15, 04:40
Hey!

Can you please PM me her details! From Mumbai originally. But coming to Pune this weekend. Love to spend time with someone!

Was free for an eve. Tried to call Pallavi a day in adv. Spoke to her fixed for next day 8 pm. She said come early else security guys at her society ask uncomfy questions. I called next day and she went pick up. So called suhana she was readily avl. Booked a room in I near vmn ngr. Bubbly petite however typical Mumbai local gal. Likes to chat laughs at smallest thing. Needless to say night was fruitful. 10 k. Her assets are small and firm. She has a small frame. But then it depends in a guys taste I guess. She smokes and we walked to the smoking zone with a cup a coffee in between sessions. Watched a movie too. Overall a good time. Dropped her home in morning.

Kunal14
07-20-15, 06:24
Hello brother,

She is operated through SP Subhash and you can get his number ending with 113 in locanto easily.

Sorry dear I am unable to find SP Subhash number in LOC, please help.

Kunal

ShandinMine
07-20-15, 06:41
Anyone had luck in the V N spa H. H. Eye?

CaptainD123
07-20-15, 07:20
Dude,

You need to meet Smita. All your fear will get away once you meet her.

Hi guys,

Finally, I had enough and decided to start doing something rather than just reading about other's experiences. I heard about this MP in Vimannagar, so decided to give it a try (I was very nervous as it's my first time to such place). It's a high end spa having branches in Mumbai and Pune, went inside there was a lady at the reception who told me about the different services they provide (like real massage and no funny business) I couldn't ask anything as I was very nervous. I opted for a deep tissue massage, they ask you to fill a form and while reading it I saw a clause about that they don't provide any extra services and if any of the staff talks about this stuff you can complain about them, at this point I lost any confidence remaining. Anyway's went into the room, it was not very dark and properly cleaned (since its a high end spa this was expected). The girl came in she was wearing a red gown (Chinese style, seen it in the movies) with slit around thigh's, not very beautiful but decent looking, she asked me to change my clothes. Now here is the tricky part there was no doors to the room only long curtains, she said she would stand outside and I can change then. Finally massage started she asked me to lie on my stomach as she would massage my back first..

Dev84
07-20-15, 07:59
Hey all!

Am from Mumbai! But travelling to Pune for the weekend! Urging any good soul here to please PM me details of girls I can monger with for the weekend. Would definitely help you out when you guys travel to Mumbai!

Cheers!

AkashMal
07-20-15, 08:03
Are you talking about Au spa which is there in some small mall. If yes then it was raided sometime back when HL was raided.

Hi guys,

Finally, I had enough and decided to start doing something rather than just reading about other's experiences. I heard about this MP in Vimannagar, so decided to give it a try (I was very nervous as it's my first time to such place). It's a high end spa having branches in Mumbai and Pune, went inside there was a lady at the reception who told me about the different services they provide (like real massage and no funny business) I couldn't ask anything as I was very nervous. I opted for a deep tissue massage, they ask you to fill a form and while reading it I saw a clause about that they don't provide any extra services and if any of the staff talks about this stuff you can complain about them, at this point I lost any confidence remaining. Anyway's went into the room, it was not very dark and properly cleaned (since its a high end spa this was expected). The girl came in she was wearing a red gown (Chinese style, seen it in the movies) with slit around thigh's, not very beautiful but decent looking, she asked me to change my clothes. Now here is the tricky part there was no doors to the room only long curtains, she said she would stand outside and I can change then. Finally massage started she asked me to lie on my stomach as she would massage my back first..

Kavisach
07-20-15, 08:18

And as a monger-er, I thought to myself. Is the fun and adventure of mongering really worth the risk of getting something this terrible? This sounds cliche, but mongering is inherently very risky. Sure, we use condoms. But you never know.Its always better to be safe than sorry.

Kavisach
07-20-15, 08:44
Dear mongers,

I was given the contact of Pallavi by at Bullsye.

Real good thanks to Bullsye for this expedition!

The time spent with this fist is superb.

Called her yesterday but couldn't make it.

Called her again today. Was much welcoming on the phone once we get past the references.

Was given the address by her, reached there.

Had to wait for sometime but the things going to come were worth it altogether.

Entered her place, was a good apt.

Her stats were good. It was like a naughty babe next door. Was offered water at first.

She was so smiling warm in behavior, I felt much comfortable.

Sat on the french window had a ciggy. Spoke of here and there.

Next thing I know we coming close and the awesome DFK. Real good DFK session on the window.

I might have caught this one in 'her good mood'!..Nice FR Bro! Keep posting.

M trying to get my hands laid on this much talked about indie. Lets hope I get lucky.

Can't ask for contact details as m newbie here. Will surely build my way up there.

Cheers!

AundhVik
07-20-15, 08:48
Mate. She is operated through SP subhash and you can get his number ending with 113 in locanto easily. Good luck.Can't contact Subhash. Any other option?

Kavisach
07-20-15, 08:50
Very good tip buddy for all the people who who are paying more. It definitely helps if you go personally in afternoon and especially on weekdays you will get best bargain. Just show them politely that you are going to walk away, and do it sometimes for the better good, if they refuse or bargain upwards. Shimla mirchi is avlbl for 5 k as confirmed by many seniors, not sure if someone got her for less recently, and you should not be paying a paisa more to these SPs.Your right Anant17 we should not let the rates go high even if jhonny is desperate. I'll try hard to get this girl in these range only and not fall to the trap of these SP's.

Will try on week days for sure.

AundhVik
07-20-15, 08:54
Mate,

Can I get her number. Unable to figure out how to PM.

Thanks

Hello all,

I got the number of Pinky thru a fellow ISG member. Anant. Thanks buddy. Called her up on Thu morning few times but she did not pick up the call. Finally sent a 'Hello' SMS. In the evening she replied to the SMS asking who is this. Called her and told her a friend recommended you for good time. She asked for name and I gave a random name. She started asking more details about the reference then I told her he & you went to a lodge near Shivajinagar station two weeks back. That apparently convinced her and we decided to meet today (18th) at 11 AM near Shivaji Nagar.

I was bit late but she had reached earlier than 11 AM. Sat in my car and guided me to a lodge near Shivaji Nagar station. Registered at the counter & paid up Rs 600 for couple of hours. The room was very bad. Dirty curtains, broken bathroom door, overall very filthy room. But now there was no other choice so decided to proceed.

In the room she removed her face cover. Face is not pretty but she is slim (slight tummy) and fair. Ordered a beer and started chit chat while beer came. Soon progressed to DFK & fondling. She has small but firm yet soft boobs. First session did doggy style. Then shared a beer & snacks with her. For second session she gave a BBBJ then WOT then came in missy...===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

PoojaBold
07-20-15, 10:28
Mate. She is operated through SP subhash and you can get his number ending with 113 in locanto easily. Good luck.Yes she is Snehal. Much talked about anal girl. Anyone know if Pooja from sub hash is back to work or not. If any availed her please post FR.

LandFakir09
07-20-15, 12:36
Mate. She is operated through SP subhash and you can get his number ending with 113 in locanto easily. Good luck.Any reviews? Also, how recent are the pics?

Thanks

PoojaBold
07-20-15, 19:28
Was going thru old contacts found this girls pic number ending with 000. Let me know about service.

Travis555
07-21-15, 02:19
Could anyone refer any indies, please PM me. Appreciate your help.

Tut Li
07-21-15, 03:03
Any reviews? Also, how recent are the pics?

ThanksBuddy. There are many reviews about her with name Snehal. RTFF. I have not tried her as I m not into oldies. Good luck.

JockeyGuy
07-21-15, 03:22
Was going thru old contacts found this girls pic number ending with 000. Let me know about service.Hey buddy,

Can you please share her digits.

ShandinMine
07-21-15, 04:39
Is that a girl? Looks like a lot of makeup on a tranny, to me. LOL.

Was going thru old contacts found this girls pic number ending with 000. Let me know about service.

Sunny44
07-21-15, 06:55
Planning to visit Pune this weekend. Can fellow mongers provide me details of spa or MP at Pune. Will appreciate if details of much talked kin spa along with the recommended therapist is provided. Kindly PM me the details.

Regards,

Sunny44, (a fellow monger).

MaddyCool333
07-21-15, 07:14
This is FR of 2 weeks back.

Got one contact from locanto who is agent, provides gals for FS in 1500.

Was on low budget. So thought to call him. He asked me to come at Balajinagar on Satara Road.

Then to one lodge named Sagar near LG showroom.

Okay kind of lodge. Showed 4 gals. Were average 6/10 looks. Then asked me for lodge charges as 500. I bargained for 300. He said no DFK.

I selected one fatty gal. I always like chubby ones. So she was fair & short.

Started kissing, some boobs sucking. Then she started pushing for action quickly.

Did WOT. Was good fun in that amount. But not exotic.

Good option when you are low on money, but want safe place.

PoojaBold
07-21-15, 07:54
Any reviews? Also, how recent are the pics?

ThanksHi all,

Though pics are old but she still looks like same. If you like anal she is good option but overall she is 30+ and very loose body. But if you meet once she can give you many girls to satisfy your needs. DIA is one of the best girl she is having. So future mongering experience will be good.

CaptainD123
07-22-15, 03:09
Hi,

Can anyone help me with Snehal from Sanghvi and Neha from Aundh contact.

Can exchange with few inde contacts I got.

Vagabond

RandySavage
07-22-15, 08:16
Dear mongers,

A big Hello, from a fellow monger. Today is the day I purchased my subscription to PM service from ISG after being regular for more than 3 years. I have been regular to the mothering scene in Pune from long and gave a variety of indie contacts. Now I feel my bank needs fresh infuse of new chicks and hence reaching to all unknown but kind friends here. I have contact information of Snehal from P. S, Neha from Vishr, and a couple more. I am looking for contacts of Neha from Aundh, Simla mirchi, Smitha and any other quality service ladies from the acquaintances here. Please pm me guys. Love this forum.

Cheers

Genius3057
07-22-15, 08:21
Hi,

VagabondI have PMed you Neha's contact.

TheUtopian1307
07-22-15, 09:18
Hi all,

I need suggestion here. I have contacted one couple from Pune who are interested in 3 some. They said they have their own flat in Kalyani Nagar. The last digits of the number they contacted from was 654.

I am in dilemma, if they are a genuine couple or else. Haven't tried anything like that before so cautious. Please advice.

RandySavage
07-22-15, 09:30
Hi,

VagabondCheck your inbox mate. Let me know the one I mentioned is same as you are looking for.

LoveSex 2015
07-22-15, 09:31
Hi,

VagabondAny one have good pimp number in Hinjewadi than please share.

I'm not getting it. I'm staying in hotel.

Please share [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

AngelHunk
07-22-15, 10:01
Hello,

Just some pointers. Had best massage at K today from Butda. No extras asked and none offered but massage was the best ever I have had till now.

Last month got HJ at 1 k from Jasmine same place.

AH.

RandySavage
07-22-15, 11:30
Was free for an eve. Tried to call Pallavi a day in adv. Spoke to her fixed for next day 8 pm. She said come early else security guys at her society ask uncomfy questions. I called next day and she went pick up. So called suhana she was readily avl. Booked a room in I near vmn ngr. Bubbly petite however typical Mumbai local gal. Likes to chat laughs at smallest thing. Needless to say night was fruitful. 10 k. Her assets are small and firm. She has a small frame. But then it depends in a guys taste I guess. She smokes and we walked to the smoking zone with a cup a coffee in between sessions. Watched a movie too. Overall a good time. Dropped her home in morning.Hi there,

Could you please PM me her number? I have Snehal's number fromPS which I can share in return.

Thanks

SamforC
07-22-15, 11:30
Can anyone help me with contacts for SP or temme about scene in Lavasa?

Need it today!

Kudos,

SamforC

RandySavage
07-22-15, 12:07
Hi there,

Could you please share smita's and other indies contacts you are having? In return, I will share mine.

Thanks to members who come forward and shared contacts with me. Personally feel my investment in buying subscription is well paid in return.

Had gone through Tanya the first mongering encounter. It wasn't that great. Met Suhana but just had a long drive and couldn't do with absence of place.

So I decided to do two things Smita and hotel Varsha.

Last week called her 2-3 times but couldn't talk. Wednesday had word, she is straight no fuss or attitude issues. Pure business it seemed. Decided for weekend as she was busy on Friday.

Saturday called her, no response. Sent sms about discussion reminder. She called, decided to meet near petrol pump near hotel V. She honestly asked to bring IB whisky and condoms as it will be costlier there.

Reached the pump but have to wait around 35 minutes. She went to hotel asked me to join in, reached hotel counter, asked me to pay hotel charges in advance.

Hotel card was there, grabbed it!

As all said, she was with scarf. Moved to third floor room. Room was good for the deed. Side mirrors make it so exciting. Asked her to remove scarf, a momentarily mixed feelings came in and went. Age is something that went through my mind.

Forum experience was useful, started with drinks. I wasn't keen to drink and prefer not to when wish to do the deed. On her insistence I had one peg. Had good chit chat. All my heart beats settled with the chit chat.

After drink she went to bathroom, changed her gear to the black maxie, people should know it!

She is good. I don't think service will be same with my future endeavors. She makes your money worth. You say it and she follows without hesitation. DFK, cuddling, BBBJ, rimming, everything. Things like rimming was new to me. Enjoyed everything.

Time is no constraint for her. For decided price she is OK for any attempts.

She moans, she pinches, allows you to press hard, suck hard, no complaint whatsoever.

I am one timer prefer a single long enjoying journey and she too wasn't at any hurry. I stopped in between, changed position. First session went good for 30-40 minutes.

Here comes the deal decider.

We talked in general to personal things. Shared interesting shares of our lives. Talked about future meetings, asked about fantasies and she is willing to pitch in for 3 some or double. Experienced it.

After short went for second, it was second. Asked for anal but honestly she suggested my tummy will not allow it. She was right, gave a try but wasn't so wanting it.

She kisses the belly very well.

First finished in miss and second CIM.

Wrapping the FR as its cumbersome to write from mobile.

And yes ultimately got to know hotel Varsha. Its straight forward to take your girl. She told me though its nearby LE station and in midst of path areas but worth the need.

Damages 3 k+800 hotel+500 tip+200 auto!

Face 6/10

Figure 7/10

Service 10/10

WIR. Yes, for service!

As of now got few contacts to try Suhana, Soma, Neelakshi whose numbers I got from forum members but it seems contacts like these aren't easily available.

Requesting for independent contact other than these, preferably with place, in budget max 5 k. PM with your contact, I can share these as well.

Cheers

MayanKagar
07-22-15, 13:37
Hi guys,

Few days back I visited a MP in KP on a weekday afternoon. Was offered two options for a reasonable 5 K. Decided for one. Young college sexy girl named Vidya. While I was waiting outside, I saw another gal walking through the hall. Was looking extremely hot with excellent figure and height would be around 5-7". Called the agent and asked if she is also willing to join? After few minutes, he said 10 k for both and Johnny got excited.

After entering the room, the tall girl asked me to clean up in the bathroom and undress myself. There was hardly any water, so cleaned the johnny and came back in the room wrapped in a towel.

Both the girls, completely undressed herself and jumped on the bed. Johnny was hard on. Immediately started kissing Vidya and she was extremely co-operative. The tall girl, denied smooching and started licking my neck. Was very sensual. Vidya took my tongue in her mouth and started wet kissing me. Was the best experience I ever had. In the meanwhile, the tall girl opened the rubber and started putting on my dick. I told her, can you do without it. She agreed but was cribbing all the while. Very annoying but didn't wanted to argue with her.

Vidya is an awesome kisser. She said she's from Mumbai. She kept kissing my lips and sucking my tongue and vice versa. Continued for 5 minutes. In the meanwhile the tall girl, was deep throat my dick and sucking unbelievably fast. Had the best experience of my life.

Johnny got excited and in 5 minutes came in her mouth. The tall girl started shouting and screaming that why didn't you tell me. I said I didn't even realize because it happened so fast and what is the issue with CIM?

She started abusing the other girl, Vidya that one day you'll die of AIDS and stuff. Vidya got really pissed and I politely asked her to leave as her act was over.

The tall girl left. Vidya became sad. Then I apologized and we spoke for 5 minutes. She said, this girl has lot of tantrums, so don't spoil your mood.

After 5 minutes, again I was smooching Vidya. We continued for 20 more minutes with no break in between. Our mouths were tired. She offered uncovered BJ. Did for 2 minutes, then I told her to give me HJ as I was not so interested in the intercourse. In the meanwhile I was sucking her soft boobs and licking her ears and neck.

Had an awesome HJ with the most co-operative girl ever.

After the act, we chatted for 10 minutes. Vidya makes more money than even a white collar exec. She informed that yday I made 33 k. Holy shit.

Unbelievable Vidya but horrible threesome experience!

MayanKagar
07-22-15, 13:57
Hi guys,

Can you share names and contacts of girls in Pune who are awesome with DFK?

Thanks

Patsn
07-22-15, 14:42
Mate,

Can I get her number. Unable to figure out how to PM.

Thanks

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

JacksonIs there any option other than credit cards to activate the PM service like internet banking, debit cards etc.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

LunTeaThan
07-22-15, 16:44
Hi Mayan,

Can you please inbox me the address or number.

Many thanks,

Eathan

Hi guys,

Few days back I visited a MP in KP on a weekday afternoon. Was offered two options for a reasonable 5 K. Decided for one. Young college sexy girl named Vidya. While I was waiting outside, I saw another gal walking through the hall. Was looking extremely hot with excellent figure and height would be around 5-7". Called the agent and asked if she is also willing to join? After few minutes, he said 10 k for both and Johnny got excited.

After entering the room, the tall girl asked me to clean up in the bathroom and undress myself. There was hardly any water, so cleaned the johnny and came back in the room wrapped in a towel.

Both the girls, completely undressed herself and jumped on the bed. Johnny was hard on. Immediately started kissing Vidya and she was extremely co-operative. The tall girl, denied smooching and started licking my neck. Was very sensual. Vidya took my tongue in her mouth and started wet kissing me. Was the best experience I ever had. In the meanwhile, the tall girl opened the rubber and started putting on my dick. I told her, can you do without it. She agreed but was cribbing all the while. Very annoying but didn't wanted to argue with her.

Vidya is an awesome kisser. She said she's from Mumbai. She kept kissing my lips and sucking my tongue and vice versa. Continued for 5 minutes. In the meanwhile the tall girl, was deep throat my dick and sucking unbelievably fast. Had the best experience of my life...===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

CoolStudGuy
07-22-15, 20:31
Hi all,

This is a delayed FR, ard a month back was in Pune, Thanks to Ferguson, was able to connect to Pallavi. A great indie as suggested by everyone. A very good GFE Experience. The best thing is she is open to everything. She even role played with me, that was fun. And obviously a great place (her own flat).

Don't want to get into the details of the experience, everyone knows how she is, long DFK is the best part.

Thanks Ferguson, I owe you a favor back.

Cool.

MayanKagar
07-23-15, 08:23
Hi buddy,

These contacts (may not be real names) has excellent babes. I've tried couple of them including Vidya through these agents. Had an awesome experience (DFK, uncovered BJ) etc. Though completely depends on how co-operative girl you get.

I thought these may be useful to you.

Enjoy

Hi Mayan,

Can you please inbox me the address or number.

Many thanks,

Eathan

Greetings,

Jackson

Kavisach
07-23-15, 11:02
Hi,

Yest was free so visited K spa. Got service from Inteha. Very nice massage followed by HJ.

Cost: 2200+1000.

RandySavage
07-23-15, 12:42
Hello gents,

Can somebody please share Simla Mirchi's number and report on services? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Savage

Bullsye
07-23-15, 15:31
Hey ISGian buddies,

I came across this AFF profile from a friend, has anyone had any experience with her? Feedback will be much appreciated.

Bond Bond
07-23-15, 17:51
Yes, use your debit card. Its safe. I did.

Is there any option other than credit cards to activate the PM service like internet banking, debit cards etc.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

DooMe
07-23-15, 17:56
Can you please provide some hints (name or lane#) on this MP?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

Xxx4110
07-23-15, 18:05
I guess netsafe doesn't work here.

DooMe
07-23-15, 18:10
Hi folks,

Has anyone had any luck via apps like tinder etc. In Pune?

Please share your stories.

SanjeevJain
07-23-15, 21:08
Was free for an eve. Tried to call Pallavi a day in adv. Spoke to her fixed for next day 8 pm. She said come early else security guys at her society ask uncomfy questions. I called next day and she went pick up. So called suhana she was readily avl. Booked a room in I near vmn ngr. Bubbly petite however typical Mumbai local gal. Likes to chat laughs at smallest thing. Needless to say night was fruitful. 10 k. Her assets are small and firm. She has a small frame. But then it depends in a guys taste I guess. She smokes and we walked to the smoking zone with a cup a coffee in between sessions. Watched a movie too. Overall a good time. Dropped her home in morning.Can you please share Suhana's contact?

Kavisach
07-24-15, 09:58
Can any member share Neha Aundh contact.

DirtyMind
07-24-15, 11:51
Hey ISGian buddies,

I came across this AFF profile from a friend, has anyone had any experience with her? Feedback will be much appreciated.Most of the profiles are fake on AFF. Give her a random 6-8 digit number and tell her to write it on a paper then click a selfie with that paper and send it to you. If she is real and her pics are real she will do it or you will know its either a fake pics or a guy using that account.

Rajupa
07-24-15, 11:55
Hi friends,

This weekend I am in Pune I need pop for sat night please help me with nice Indian girl who are good in DFK and good looking.

Sree1851
07-24-15, 12:00
All right! So I visited this MP in Kondhwa on NIBM road on Wednesday.

The one which posts ad in Times of India with a tag line – 'not the 1st but the best'.

Took a Thai chick– (sorry forgot her name) for 90 minutes duration fushion massage.

She started well and we got chatting. 15 minutes ON I was very comfortably touching her boobs and ass.

After a while she quit trying to massage (she was doing a good job BTW) and asked me what I wanted. I smiled from Ear to ear.

I asked for a BBBJ and Rimming (ya. I am into that). To my surprise– she agreed for 2 K.

We started the act, the top and the makeshift thai Gown came off to show a bright pink matching bra and panty (wow).

She started with rimming and then asked me to lie flat and graduated to BBBJ. I was in heaven. She pulled my shaft and pushed it back while coming down. Wow. Awesome technique.

She stopped suddenly! OMG. Now what. She looked at me and said that if I gave another 1.5K she will give FC (oh well, OK)! I said yesss. Did not even bargain. She took off her pink panty and started riding me in that position itself.

She just sat there and started squeezing her internal muscles. The feeling was out of the world and I was about to pass out of the amazing sensation.

Needless to say I came within few min and she got off after a very very deep DFK. I took bath paid her and left.

Report.

Figure– 7/10

Technique– 10/10

Attitude– 9/10

Pussy– 9/10– tight as hell.

Damage– 3.5 K at the counter / 2 K+1.5 K – inside.

Advice– carry rubber with you when you go, this is an opportunity you would not like to miss.

DirtyMind
07-24-15, 12:15
Hi all,

I need suggestion here. I have contacted one couple from Pune who are interested in 3 some. They said they have their own flat in Kalyani Nagar. The last digits of the number they contacted from was 654.

I am in dilemma, if they are a genuine couple or else. Haven't tried anything like that before so cautious. Please advice.Real and genuine cpls always ask to meet first in a public place like a cafe even if they are doing paid fun to verify the guy and then they either take to their place or hotel. If they didn't asked you then you ask them to meet first in a cafe and then go forward. If they are in paid fun then tell them to show themselves on cam or come in a cafe.

DooMe
07-24-15, 13:11
Most of the profiles are fake on AFF. Give her a random 6-8 digit number and tell her to write it on a papaer then click a selfie with that paper and send it to you. If she is real and her pics are real she will do it or you will know its either a fake pics or a guy using that account.Excellent advise DirtyMind! Every now and then you come across such kind of tempting proposition that you can never be sure of. But this type of vetting will keep those pretenders at bay. Will be sure to use this trick when I come across such dilemma.

AngelHunk
07-24-15, 13:56
DirtyMind,

Thats a great tip man. I agree easiest way to weed out the fake one, Super liked it.

AH.

Most of the profiles are fake on AFF. Give her a random 6-8 digit number and tell her to write it on a papaer then click a selfie with that paper and send it to you. If she is real and her pics are real she will do it or you will know its either a fake pics or a guy using that account.

FredAckman1
07-24-15, 14:15
Had time till 8 pm today, was near Wakad.

Tried several indie contacts, but none clicked. Either not ready to do now or asking to call tomorrow. Johnny was desperate, so called an SP, guess he has place and girls in Ravet. Asking 5k all average girls. I said 3 k, but his final was 3.5.

He also sent pics on WA.

Did not go for it. Lesson learned, plan early and give Indies time to plan for themselves.

LuckyIs1
07-24-15, 17:37
Hello Pune folks,

Recently moved to Pune from Hyderabad.

I am looking for contacts in Pune indies and SPs in return I can share mine of Hyderabad.

Thanks

Kayess3
07-24-15, 17:50
Well yea. I do like the idea of wining, dining and wooing the lady into bed and thence makes sense to use apps like Tinder. Have been successful with only 2 ladies, and both were amazing in bed and lovely to smell with soft skin and just as I like them. Around 40. Been there done that and know all the right moves to have fun and provide fun.).

But if you like your women to give in easily without any effort; stick to MPs and SPs).

They're not only cheaper buy don't come with any baggage in case you don't want to call them the following morning. Hehehe.

But by the way, made a couple of excellent friends too. !!

Hi folks,

Has anyone had any luck via apps like tinder etc. In Pune?

Please share your stories.

PuneCock96
07-24-15, 19:07
DirtyMind,

Thats a great tip man. I agree easiest way to weed out the fake one, Super liked it.

AH.I'm on AFF since lat 4 years and got 2-3 best women who need only pure fun rest all are money seeker and fake one. Mostly are BBW type, heart broken or just couple one whose partner not able to do fun but majority are fake one, I can easily identify with this just in 4-5 lines on I'm chat.

MahendraBahuba
07-25-15, 06:11
Hi friends,

I was in Mumbai last week, have heard a lot Mumbai dance bars. Let me tell first that I have never been to such bars, a friend of mine he is also new to mongering like me insisted that we should experience it. Although scared but still decided to give it a try (for new experience). Had no idea where to find a dance bar so asked a taxi driver he said there are many bars in belapur so went there. Found this bar called Maya. Asked the security guy he said there is orchestra inside, it looks like a very normal bar from outside still decided to take a look. Inside its totally different there was orchestra but at the same time there was a floor in the middle of the bar and 10-15 girls standing on it. Each and every one was beautiful I mean like models wearing low waist saari deep neck blouse. Looked like fashion show. As soon as entered a man in white suit came and a handshake and escorted to a table, after that another guy came (I guess he was manager) asked if we were comfortable and gave handshake. Then the waiter came to take order he too a handshake (weird I know) so we asked him why is everyone shaking hand. He replied that we must be new to visit such places normally this is how staff behaves to get you comfortable. (now enough with this handshake business). I saw those girls standing in the middle were looking at us smiling which obviously made me happy. I saw that some girls from time to time came down and talked to few people. They were spending money on them. Some I saw some calling waiter and gave him 10 rs bundle which he then use to shower on the girls. I asked our waiter about this, he said if we want 10/50/100 rs bundle by paying at the counter and after that we can call any girl we like to talk give her money or ask waiter to shower on all girls. We can talk anything with the girls if she likes you she might give her number too. I swear in the next half an hour I saw at least lakhs of rs showered on girls. Looked like a Bollywood movie scene with orchestra going on. A guy sitting beside us showered at least 10 k on this girl he likes, I heard her say "why are you spending so much money here, give it to me later". Any ways we didn't shower any money. Just ordered 2 small peg, 1 bear and a starter (bill 2500) the place is expensive. We just gave the girl singing in orchestra 500 made few requests for songs and left but something experience, so just sharing with you guys. Happy mongering.

RohanBhr
07-25-15, 10:07
Most of AFF profiles are fake or managed by AFF admin team. They never reply your messages. I am upgraded member of AFF from last 1 yrs but I saw some AFF profiles are answer and real mist of profile are money sicker at least indian profiles are money sicker no one is looking for fun without money which is actual AFF site aim. Please share your opinion about AFF.

Hey ISGian buddies,

I came across this AFF profile from a friend, has anyone had any experience with her? Feedback will be much appreciated.90op

DirtyMind
07-25-15, 12:34
I'm on AFF since lat 4 years and got 2-3 best women who need only pure fun rest all are money seeker and fake one. Mostly are BBW type, heart broken or just couple one whose partner not able to do fun but majority are fake one, I can easily identify with this just in 4-5 lines on I'm chat.Not just AFF this is usefull on CG, LC etc also.

PuneCock96
07-25-15, 16:04
Most of AFF profiles are fake or managed by AFF admin team. They never reply your messages. I am upgraded member of AFF from last 1 yrs but I saw some AFF profiles are answer and real mist of profile are money sicker at least indian profiles are money sicker no one is looking for fun without money which is actual AFF site aim. Please share your opinion about AFF.

90opYes you are r8 it purely depend on yr luck if you get best one or gay, bi peoples purely on luck. But you can get paid membership on AFF just in Rs. 80/- for 1 month there is trick I'm using for years but for first time you need to pay full 1 month gold membership. I always target new peoples who recently joined there because longer the female profile they need just talk and talk. Above 40 on AFF just for mental pleasure their MC stopped but still they need spiritual kind of stuff on AFF. My blind date was horrible on AFF just one fine daytime I chat with one 23 yr girl and jonny became mad after listen she want to meet I just have her my flat address and after 30 min what is delivered I was shocked that was huge huge plumb girl she was cute by face but body was like comedian bharti double but as jonny was desperate and need only hole so I play with that plumb and later second time I call my friend and did 3 sum. She was much much happy and my friend was eagerly pushing into her. I thought because of much happiness might be she will get heart attack so remove my friend so that she can take rest. Sometimes these kind of incidents change your blind date concept.

Hummer01
07-25-15, 16:20
You will get several dance bars in panvel area- take left from express way towards Mumbai goa highway- You will find bars named Night riders, crazy boys etc. They open after 4 pm. And get crowded by 7-8 pm. They charge at 700 for a bottle of beer-and all have girls who dance for money. The employees of the bar will treat you as if you are their most valuable customer.

Hi friends,

I was in Mumbai last week, have heard a lot Mumbai dance bars. Let me tell first that I have never been to such bars, a friend of mine he is also new to mongering like me insisted that we should experience it. Although scared but still decided to give it a try (for new experience). Had no idea where to find a dance bar so asked a taxi driver he said there are many bars in belapur so went there. Found this bar called Maya. Asked the security guy he said there is orchestra inside, it looks like a very normal bar from outside still decided to take a look. Inside its totally different there was orchestra but at the same time there was a floor in the middle of the bar and 10-15 girls standing on it. Each and every one was beautiful I mean like models wearing low waist saari deep neck blouse. Looked like fashion show. As soon as entered a man in white suit came and a handshake and escorted to a table, after that another guy came (I guess he was manager) asked if we were comfortable and gave handshake. Then the waiter came to take order he too a handshake (weird I know) so we asked him why is everyone shaking hand. He replied that we must be new to visit such places normally this is how staff behaves to get you comfortable. (now enough with this handshake business). I saw those girls standing in the middle were looking at us smiling which obviously made me happy. I saw that some girls from time to time came down and talked to few people. They were spending money on them. Some I saw some calling waiter and gave him 10 rs bundle which he then use to shower on the girls. I asked our waiter about this, he said if we want 10/50/100 rs bundle by paying at the counter and after that we can call any girl we like to talk give her money or ask waiter to shower on all girls. We can talk anything with the girls if she likes you she might give her number too. I swear in the next half an hour I saw at least lakhs of rs showered on girls. Looked like a Bollywood movie scene with orchestra going on. A guy sitting beside us showered at least 10 k on this girl he likes, I heard her say "why are you spending so much money here, give it to me later". Any ways we didn't shower any money. Just ordered 2 small peg, 1 bear and a starter (bill 2500) the place is expensive. We just gave the girl singing in orchestra 500 made few requests for songs and left but something experience, so just sharing with you guys. Happy mongering.

Hummer01
07-25-15, 16:47
Be careful- make it clear with the couple that you will be accompanied with one of your buddies for security reasons. If they are OK with it then you should go ahead. All the best.

Hi all,

I am in dilemma, if they are a genuine couple or else. Haven't tried anything like that before so cautious. Please advice.

WhoSane
07-26-15, 03:12
Hi all,

Visiting Pune after a while. Last time around it was SOS and HL and both experiences were good. Hoping for MP with assured BBBJ. Any suggestions from seniors please. Also, read thru some posts and it seems there have been raids recently. Still a cause for concern?

RedHurt
07-26-15, 06:21
Thanks to class man for sharing her digit. Called her and fix appointment at afternoon. Called her lodge at Alandi. First look she is collage going check. Proceeded into room. She undressed me rubber tool and taking in mouth. Amazing BBBJ. In between she confirming will I enjoying. I asked her for CIM but she politely denied. Doing Missy and finished into doggy. Taking 10 min rest. Again Johnny in action this time fucked her hard in doggy and came on her face.

Age- 26

Face- 6/10

BBBJ- 8/10

Ass- 8/10 (rounded).

Damage- 3.3 included place (3 k for girl +0.3 k for lodge).

WIR- may be. She have little tummy.

Erasd4
07-26-15, 09:32
Hi Coolstudguy,

Can you please share me Pallavi's contact number. I need it urgently.

Hi All,
This is a delayed FR, ard a month back was in Pune, Thanks to ferguson, was able to connect to pallavi. A great indie as suggested by everyone. A very good GFE Experience. The best thing is she is open to everything. She even roleplayed with me, that was fun. And obviously a great place (her own flat).

Don't want to get into the details of the experience, everyone knows how she is, long DFK is the best part.

Thanks Ferguson, I owe you a favor back.

Cool.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

KenTheRockstar
07-26-15, 10:43
Last week, was in pune for a short time so thought to have a sure-shot session. Called Neha, she was ready to meet in 30 minutes. Went to her place. As usual excellent service. Session went on for almost an hour. We did in almost all positions.

I'm looking for some College girls. Couple of months back I had got a number of SP operating from v'ngr, have tried to call him couple of times again but he is not picking now. He said he had some girls from symbi. Another SP from k'ngr claimed he has college girls so had visited his place which was close to symbi. But didn't felt like they are college girls. Just bunch little better than BP crowd.

If anyone has any contacts of girls from symbi or wadia's or fc who need those extra bucks please share the digits.

Happy mongering. Play safe.

Ken.

LonelyTiger
07-26-15, 14:18
Hi brother,

Can you tell me what is the location of this K Spa?

Hi,

Yest was free so visited K spa. Got service from Inteha. Very nice massage followed by HJ.

Cost: 2200+1000.

LonelyTiger
07-26-15, 14:28
Hi brother,

Can you share her number.

Regards

Thanks to Mr. Cool Man for sharing the contact (Man is really cool, thanks man), had an encounter with Ms. Pinky.

Girl is cute, sweet voice, of experience.

1 Shot, 3 K + 0.5 K hotel.

LonelyTiger
07-26-15, 14:43
Hello all,

Can any one provide info as to where and what are the charges where we can find foreigners in Pune?

Regards

VishudJb
07-26-15, 18:39
Hello all,

Can any one provide info as to where and what are the charges where we can find foreigners in Pune?

RegardsCharges 6000 to 20000 depends upon time.

Harsh10
07-26-15, 19:51
Hi friends,

Attached are the pics of the girls fwd by SP at KP. He is quoting 3 to 8 k for ST and for FT 8 to 15 k. Need some feedback from fellow mongers. SP's number ends with 504. Has NE friend in forum availed services from him.

Harsh

PuneCock96
07-26-15, 19:57
Charges 6000 to 20000 depends upon time.Could you please PM if you have anyone?

Greetings,

Jackson

RohanM
07-26-15, 23:46
Yes you are r8 it purely depend on yr luck if you get best one or gay, bi peoples purely on luck. But you can get paid membership on AFF just in Rs. 80/- for 1 month there is trick I'm using for years but for first time you need to pay full 1 month gold membership. I always target new peoples who recently joined there because longer the female profile they need just talk and talk. Above 40 on AFF just for mental pleasure their MC stopped but still they need spiritual kind of stuff on AFF. My blind date was horrible on AFF just one fine daytime I chat with one 23 yr girl and jonny became mad after listen she want to meet I just have her my flat address and after 30 min what is delivered I was shocked that was huge huge plumb girl she was cute by face but body was like comedian bharti double but as jonny was desperate and need only hole so I play with that plumb and later second time I call my friend and did 3 sum. She was much much happy and my friend was eagerly pushing into her. I thought because of much happiness might be she will get heart attack so remove my friend so that she can take rest. Sometimes these kind of incidents change your blind date concept.Can you share ID of plumb girl?

I like such girls.

TheBestIndia
07-27-15, 05:25
Finally got to try Pallavi thanks to TutLi and few other folks for guiding me well.

Experience was good or average. Once again a bit of a turn off because she is not a looker. Overall experience was 8/10. Anal experience makes the trip to her place worth every penny.

Now looking forward to some better looking contacts and Anal ones as well. I know this forum is limited to a few ones but hopeful about some new birds!

Thanks for the support on this forum. You all rock!

Rohan08
07-27-15, 05:46
Hello all fellow mongers,

Got these new pictures for KP based SP. Any suggestions or part experiences? Also ST price suggestion? Currently quoting 8 k -10 k which is def OTT prices!

Cheers

Sree1851
07-27-15, 08:12
Harsh,

Tried the 2nd one in your pic for ST with 3.5 K.

Was quoted by a different SP though. Good figure and OK attitude.

Gives CBJ, no DFK and does not like WOT. Anal is out of question. If these conditions are OK go ahead.

Cheers,

Sree

Hi friends,

Attached are the pics of the girls fwd by SP at KP. He is quoting 3 to 8 k for ST and for FT 8 to 15 k. Need some feedback from fellow mongers. SP's number ends with 504. Has NE friend in forum availed services from him.

Harsh

Sree1851
07-27-15, 08:18
Foreigners are mainly found through SPs in Viman Nagar or KP area.

Will quote 6 K to 40000, depends on which foreigner you are looking for. Also, be very careful as some north Indians are passed as foreigners by some SPs.

PM me if you need the contact.

Stay safe, don't get KLPD.

Cheers,

Sree

Hello all,

Regards

Kavisach
07-27-15, 11:24
Hi brother,

Can you tell me what is the location of this K Spa?Its above famous Italian restaurant. RTFF the forum.

Sen Sex
07-27-15, 12:54
Hi all,

I saw this ad in Locanto by girl named Arati, claiming to be HW providing service in Aundh / Baner area. Her number is 289.

Has any one taken service from her? Please post report and photo if available.

Thanks

RockyHardy21
07-27-15, 14:16
Hi,

I contacted this housewife in Viman Nagar. Named as Sonia. She is asking 6 k for 1-2 hour. She sent a pic on Watsapp too which looks promising. Typical aunty type. If anyone has availed her services please let me know.

RockyHardy21
07-27-15, 15:28
Hello,

I was checking the locanto ad and found one ad where there was post saying that she is Neha from Pune and she is directly available. Her no ends with 730 when I check the no in True caller it is with some other name, so can you guys help me is this genuine post and have any one tried her please share the experience.Yeah she is Joya from Vishrantwadi. She puts many ads with name as Neha, Juli, Joya etc etc. Black and thin. If you want to do it with two condoms on, then go. No kissing allowed etc etc.

FredAckman1
07-27-15, 18:16
Hi,

I contacted this housewife in Viman Nagar. Named as Sonia. She is asking 6 k for 1-2 hour. She sent a pic on Watsapp too which looks promising. Typical aunty type. If anyone has availed her services please let me know.I think she is same as Tanya. Just going by her original name.

Search forum for reviews on Tanya.

Hope this helps.

Tut Li
07-27-15, 18:58
Finally got to try Pallavi thanks to TutLi and few other folks for guiding me well.

Experience was good or average. Once again a bit of a turn off because she is not a looker. Overall experience was 8/10. Anal experience makes the trip to her place worth every penny.

Now looking forward to some better looking contacts and Anal ones as well. I know this forum is limited to a few ones but hopeful about some new birds!

Thanks for the support on this forum. You all rock!Pallavi and anal. This is something new. Lucky chap. I m not into anal. But many forum members like to try her new hole. Cheers.

TheBestIndia
07-27-15, 20:32
Yes sirs. Anal hole it was. I guess I was lucky. She did have some pain but it was super fun for me of course with lube and rubber. Didn't cum in her as though. The single shot went into the rubber into her pussy.

Pallavi and anal. This is something new. Lucky chap. I m not into anal. But many forum members like to try her new hole. Cheers.

FunkyCat25
07-28-15, 03:28
Hey fellas,

Coming to Pune this weekend for some work will stay near can't area and some far away area near Rajiv Gandhi It park phase II can any one recommend any SP with place or a Good Indie heard about Pallavi is she good. Please PM the numbers thanks in advance.

CaptainD123
07-28-15, 05:37
Yes, Sonia and Tanya are same.

I started my mongering experience with her but after meeting Smita and Pallavi I would say she is not worth 3k.

Bit pricey, not so clean, dull place, no DFK, pushes you for BJ for quick session etc.

One shall try when all options are tried.

I think she is same as Tanya. Just going by her original name.

Search forum for reviews on Tanya.

Hope this helps.

CoolCoolPune
07-28-15, 09:12
Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I want to lose my virginity. Can you suggest me a nice lady who can give me DFK, without covered BJ. Who can make my first time enjoyable and memorable. Can you please inbox their numbers please. Waiting for your positive replies.

Thank you

TharkiRane
07-28-15, 09:32
Hello guys,

I just called today at kin to book with jenny. I have been told that she left for Thailand. Can anyone confirm?

MStrong
07-28-15, 11:31
Hello bro,

Planned to come there week after next. Can anyone PM me. I think seniors would surely help me out.

Hello everyone,

Planning coming weekend to meet someone.

Can anyone PM me either of these three details.

Thanks,

Vagabond===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Convictar
07-28-15, 11:38
Hello folks!!

Hope everyone is doing great.

Have recently shifted to Pune and got a chance to be all by myself and stay alone here.

Planning to utilize my alone time to the fullest.

Also while browsing got to know about this site. Its great.

All you guys rock.

Hoping to explore the city to the maximum.

Will stick around and post FR's as and when things happen.

Happy and safe mongering guys.

Cheers!

Convict

Bond Bond
07-28-15, 14:53
Hi, if your Gal is willing to show her ID, you an book double occupancy and most of the hotels would be friendly. There are lots of deals on group online which you can go for. KP is a happening spot after 10 pm. You just need eyes to identify prospects. There are a couple of Pubs in that area that you may hit.

Dear friends.

May I seek your advice on some happening area or indie around Koregaon park.

Also which hotels around this location are gal-friendly?

Bond Bond
07-28-15, 14:55
Welcome my friend. The more the merrier. Please RTFF and do not overpay.

Just my thoughts.

Hello folks!!

Hope everyone is doing great.

Have recently shifted to Pune and got a chance to be all by myself and stay alone here.

Planning to utilize my alone time to the fullest.

Also while browsing got to know about this site. Its great.

All you guys rock.

Hoping to explore the city to the maximum.

Will stick around and post FR's as and when things happen.

Happy and safe mongering guys.

Cheers!

Convict

Bond Bond
07-28-15, 14:58
Hi,

First of all buy a subscription to activate PM. Secondly, you need to explore on yourself and then ask for contacts. All of us start one day and earn up as time goes. Welcome to the big bad world of mongering.

Hello bro,

Planned to come there week after next. Can anyone PM me. I think seniors would surely help me out.

Greetings,

Jackson

Bond Bond
07-28-15, 15:00
Hi, get yourself a paid subscription to activate PM to interact with other members. RTFF and start with the SPA's.

Just my thoughts.

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I want to lose my virginity. Can you suggest me a nice lady who can give me DFK, without covered BJ. Who can make my first time enjoyable and memorable. Can you please inbox their numbers please. Waiting for your positive replies.

Thank you

AmpMax
07-28-15, 16:32
Hello guys,

I just called today at kin to book with jenny. I have been told that she left for Thailand. Can anyone confirm?Hi.

Had heard from her that she is going. Will probably return in a month or so. All of them do 6 month visa runs.

LonelyTiger
07-28-15, 17:49
Hi Sree,

I tried to pm you but that option ain't available when I clicked at your name, don't understand the problem.

Will request you to suggest some other way to provide me contacts.

Regards

Foreigners are mainly found through SPs in Viman Nagar or KP area.

Will quote 6 K to 40000, depends on which foreigner you are looking for. Also, be very careful as some north Indians are passed as foreigners by some SPs.

PM me if you need the contact.

Stay safe, don't get KLPD.

Cheers,

Sree

Member #4440
07-28-15, 17:58
I have lost all contacts while doing factory reset.

Can some one share with me Smita, Nilakshi number.

LonelyTiger
07-28-15, 18:26
Hi brother,

The details of your encounter have made me curious, will request you to pm me her no earliest.

Will be indebted by your gesture.

Regards

Thanks seniors for helping me with contact of this porn-star.

Fixed meeting with Smita at Hotel V. She was already there in room waiting for me. When I entered hotel room. Ones in a room a tight hug made me feel her body. Also ensured the heaven visit for next few hours.

It started with a long DFK. She is awesome when she licks earlobes.

And then Mr. Junior started jumping. Within no time we undressed each other. She went straight to junior and started playing with him. It continued for next 15 minutes. One of the best BJ I have ever had. Rimming was such a deep.

Then moved to WOT. Ended in missi. During the whole act she was speaking random English words.

Then had a shower together. Where again got a awesome BJ. Did standing pop during shower.

Third act was a entry from back. Her specialization..

SanjeevJain
07-28-15, 20:21
Check your PM.

I have lost all contacts while doing factory reset.

Can some one share with me Smita, Nilakshi number.

BombayBoy02
07-28-15, 22:23

Got these new pictures for KP based SP. Any suggestions or part experiences? Also ST price suggestion? Currently quoting 8 k -10 k which is def OTT prices!

CheersPlease provide the number and details.

RajjluvSheMale
07-29-15, 02:53
Availed the service of the famous Baner SP recently. The photos shown were truly mouth watering. Selected one and asked him the price. I was quoted 8 K and he did come down to 5 K for 2 shots. The lady was indeed extremely beautiful. Was asked to come near Wakad bridge and then taken near some Mahindra resort on by pass. From there a couple of lodges to see for a free room. By this time I was frustrated. However I persisted and we eventually found one place on the by pass.

The lady was very nice at first. Loved her face. The action started with some light petting and then when I went for DFK, was turned down. Looking at the face I was very very tempted to go for DATY. I'm a big fan of DATY. Eventually opened her all up and when I was about to start DATY observed a few areas near the why. Had some kind of infection and was an instant KLPD. Dressed up and left. She was looking like and angel and ended up being useless.

Was very pissed off with the SP and told him about this. He said he will do better next time. I was shocked that he still continued showing these pics to other folks.

Will share some other nice experiences. I believe I have had a couple of nice exp in BP. Have tried one names Seems in the Disco building on 4th floor. Always dressed up in Saree. Saree is a weak point for me. The awesome navel and cleavage did the trick. I could never stay for the night but was a very beautiful experience to kiss her cheeks and hug her. The place and rooms are very very tight. But was worth every second. Money wise BP is not cheap if you go for some good stuff. I spent 2 K on her visiting her twice and still cannot forget her touch and silky saree feel.

RajjluvSheMale
07-29-15, 03:21
Please send her contact details if you can.

Fixed meeting with Smita at Hotel V. She was already there in room waiting for me. When I entered hotel room. Ones in a room a tight hug made me feel her body. Also ensured the heaven visit for next few hours.

And then Mr. Junior started jumping. Within no time we undressed each other. She went straight to junior and started playing with him. It continued for next 15 minutes. One of the best BJ I have ever had. Rimming was such a deep..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Victor Bhai
07-29-15, 07:40
After a long break, called up an old SP contact near Viman Nagar. Knew that he would never disappoint with his contacts.

Spoke to him and he shared few OK contacts, but had a striking beautiful photo. Immediately inquired about her availability and booked her. Though after few hits and miss in the past, I told myself that in case if she is half as good as how she looks in the photo, I am going to have a good time.

Reached the venue, and the SP paraded 3 girls. 2 of them were above avg, but this girl was outstanding. We exchanged the looks, and she smiled (had a very cute smile).

Booked her for ST and paid the amount.

The SP has got his own place, though not a v good place, but OK to have a decent deed.

After closing the door, we greeted, and sad on bed. Got to know that her name was Preeti, which I am sure is fake. After a couple of his / hellos / what's / hows etc, we got close. She is a superb kisser DFK which turned me on. Was wearing a red skirt, and a top which indicated that she is from a decent family. A Perfect figure, looks, perfect assets, super attitude to please, fair, lovely kisser, clean.

Loved every moment I spent with her. We spoke in between the sessions and got to know that she recently finished her graduation and came to Pune to have Fun and was staying at a friends place and was with SP on a contract of 2 weeks. She hails from Jaipur, and went back to her town. She also models for few websites as well which I won't doubt.

She also mentioned that the SP takes good care of the girls and not the way we see SPs treat their girls in movies.

Overall awesome time I had, one of the best I had so far. Hope you guys too have similar sessions every time you hunt for one.

Have a good time guys.

Victor Bhai
07-29-15, 07:51
I totally agree. There are a few hotels in Viman Nagar that you could explore. Also a online deal could save you few 1000's.

Ibis, Novotel, O, St Lauren etc are good ones if you can shell money. Else there are many service apartments in that area. A simple search could give you many options. Few spots where you can pick in KP are, opposite carnival, near the ship, near Westin, near Prems restaurant etc.

Have a good one!

Cheers!

Hi, if your Gal is willing to show her ID, you an book double occupancy and most of the hotels would be friendly. There are lots of deals on group online which you can go for. KP is a happening spot after 10 pm. You just need eyes to identify prospects. There are a couple of Pubs in that area that you may hit.

DrackMore
07-29-15, 10:12
2nd, 3rd, 4th Tells name Poonam, Originally from MP. Was available with SP Rohit. Not more than 7 K.

Service is very good.

DrackMore

Cheers

Sen Sex
07-29-15, 10:30
I called her up and she quoted 5 k for one session. Hotel will be additional, which she will arrange in Baner.

Not sure if she is worth it. Any review / photo from fellow mongers? Her number ends with 289.

Hi all,

I saw this ad in Locanto by girl named Arati, claiming to be HW providing service in Aundh / Baner area. Her number is 289.

Has any one taken service from her? Please post report and photo if available.

Thanks

LonelyTiger
07-29-15, 10:53
She is asking for 15k for LT which I think is high, got any suggestion.

Can you pm me the no of smita or anyone else?

Yes, Sonia and Tanya are same.

I started my mongering experience with her but after meeting Smita and Pallavi I would say she is not worth 3k.

Bit pricey, not so clean, dull place, no DFK, pushes you for BJ for quick session etc.

One shall try when all options are tried.

Convictar
07-29-15, 10:58
This is an FR which happen a month ago.

Contacted SP Shubash number ending 113.

Selected a gal from a couple of options given by him.

Had opted for LT. Confirmed in the afternoon and was to pick the gal around 8 pm.

But due to some reason the gal didn't turn up and I got really irritated.

SP didn't have any other options at that time and apologised and told to fix it for the next day.

Went ahead with the deal and met her the next day.

Came with her face covered in scarf. Sat in my car and left.

The scarf came down decent face looked well.

On our way back took a couple of beer and cig. Reached the place. Settled down. After a little chit chat took shower.

All fresh and sat on the couch with our beer with lots of cuddling and kissing.

Half beer done and we were into round 1 on the couch.

Won't get into details of the deed.

Had 2 long sessions that night and left her back in the mrng after a nice BJ.

The gal was friendly, clean and was ok with all positions. No DATY.

Overall satisfactory experience.

Face: 7/10

Body: 7/10 - Dusky, clean and big ass.

Attitude: 8/10

Damage: 8.5 k + beer. (hope I did not overpay).

Repeat: May be. New in here and if I don't get options when jonny demands.

Happy and safe mongering.

Cheers!

Convict

Member #4440
07-29-15, 14:56
I've been in mongering in Pune since 2003. First independent I've used is Anita from Khadki at White House lodge at 500 for 2 shot in 2004.

I've been paying.

Smita 2 shot at 2000.

Arohi means that ITI girl 2 shot 3.

Pallvai 2 shot 7 K.

Hema a SP at Hadapsar 2 K for her girl's.

Nilakshi 2 shot 3 K.

Smita agreed for night 4 K.

Pinky that Vishrantvadi or Pune station 3 K 2 shot.

SecretAdmirs5
07-29-15, 15:21
Hello fellow mongers,

Had a chance to have Smita last week. Called her in the morning. Date time and location fixed. I reached at the said time. Paid at the counter and was waiting for her. She was half and hour late. Traffic and work reasons. Anyway she had asked me to bring IB like others. Had kept condi with me so no questions about it. She came and started with drinks after settling down. A bit introduction here and there. Offered me also to have the drink. Had a very small peg. Was insisting to have more. After the drinks she got more open about talking. Then started the session. A hug followed by licking and playing with my ear lobes. Biting them and all. Asked her not to bite on shoulders and other parts. Undressed me. She undressed her self she took the tool in custody. Man she played with my tool like anything. Asked me to lie down on the bed for further session of rimming BBBJ and what not. Asked her about CIM. She was OK with that. I insisted on having it with me standing she taking the load in her mouth. After a while I came. She was like not leaving the tool saying its sweet and all. Had it till the last drop. Had rest for a while, she had her last peg and she started playing with the johny again. It got firm and then the next thing was a doggy session. Fucked hard and came in condi. She took out the condi. Once done she was asking if I was satisfied with her and all. We had some other discussions about cumming on breast and all. She has her own theory about it. Anyway. I was already late. Did not have much to do after the session. Will keep it for next time again as this was my first experience with her. Below are my ratings.

Looks: 6/10

Attitude: 7/10

Service: 10/10

WIR: Not immediately.

Lastly thanks for all the members who helped in guiding me about Smita. As a mongerer I feel everyone should try Smita once for that great experience.

P.S.: Writing this from my cell so do ignore any spell mistakes.

Happy mongering.

Shan1
07-29-15, 16:54
Can you PM me Smita contact details.

And then Mr. Junior started jumping. Within no time we undressed each other. She went straight to junior and started playing with him. It continued for next 15 minutes. One of the best BJ I have ever had. Rimming was such a deep.

Then moved to WOT. Ended in missi. During the whole act she was speaking random English words.

Then had a shower together. Where again got a awesome BJ. Did standing pop during shower.

Third act was a entry from back. Her specialization.

No words to explain this. As it was my first back entry experience..

Tut Li
07-29-15, 17:29
2nd, 3rd, 4th Tells name Poonam, Originally from MP. Was available with SP Rohit. Not more than 7 K.

Service is very good.

DrackMoreBuddy. Did you mean 7 k for ST. 1 pop. One can get similar chicks from KP sps at 5-6 k easily. 7-9 for 2 pops depending all your skill and timings. Good luck.

Rajman
07-29-15, 18:16
Please PM me Smita's contact number and which area she works.

Hello fellow mongers,

Had a chance to have Smita last week. Called her in the morning. Date time and location fixed. I reached at the said time. Paid at the counter and was waiting for her. She was half and hour late. Traffic and work reasons. Anyway she had asked me to bring IB like others. Had kept condi with me so no questions about it. She came and started with drinks after settling down. A bit introduction here and there. Offered me also to have the drink. Had a very small peg. Was insisting to have more. After the drinks she got more open about talking. Then started the session. A hug followed by licking and playing with my ear lobes. Biting them and all. Asked her not to bite on shoulders and other parts. Undressed me. She undressed her self she took the tool in custody. Man she played with my tool like anything. Asked me to lie down on the bed for further session of rimming BBBJ and what not. Asked her about CIM. She was OK with that. I insisted on having it with me standing she taking the load in her mouth. After a while I came. She was like not leaving the tool saying its sweet and all. Had it till the last drop. Had rest for a while, she had her last peg and she started playing with the johny again. It got firm and then the next thing was a doggy session. Fucked hard and came in condi. She took out the condi. Once done she was asking if I was satisfied with her and all. We had some other discussions about cumming on breast and all. She has her own theory about it. Anyway. I was already late. Did not have much to do after the session. Will keep it for next time again as this was my first experience with her...===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Bullsye
07-29-15, 18:37
What's the name of the SP Subhash gal's name? Is she Payal?

This is an FR which happen a month ago.

Contacted SP Shubash number ending 113.

Selected a gal from a couple of options given by him.

Had opted for LT. Confirmed in the afternoon and was to pick the gal around 8 pm.

But due to some reason the gal didn't turn up and I got really irritated.

SP didn't have any other options at that time and apologised and told to fix it for the next day.

Went ahead with the deal and met her the next day.

Came with her face covered in scarf. Sat in my car and left.

The scarf came down decent face looked well.

On our way back took a couple of beer and cig. Reached the place. Settled down. After a little chit chat took shower.

All fresh and sat on the couch with our beer with lots of cuddling and kissing.

Half beer done and we were into round 1 on the couch.

Won't get into details of the deed.

Had 2 long sessions that night and left her back in the mrng after a nice BJ.

The gal was friendly, clean and was ok with all positions. No DATY.

Overall satisfactory experience...

AbcCool
07-29-15, 19:00
Got the no of SP starting with S. Thanks to senior. The SP is asking to come near hanging bridge in an area starting with are in Pune. I'm unable to locate that popular bridge in google maps. Any help from Pune people will be appreciated.

SkyTech14
07-29-15, 19:49
Hi guys,

Hope all are good.

Needed feedback on the attached pic.

Claiming her by name Tanvi. An HW. Number ending with 837.

AbhiSingh
07-29-15, 19:50
Dear friends,

May I seek your advice on some happening area or indie around Koregaon park.

Also which hotels around this location are gal-friendly?

Please PM and I'll reciprocate with help.

Msger84
07-29-15, 20:06
Hi,

Please share the number. I will exchange. New one to you.

Hello fellow mongers,

Had a chance to have Smita last week. Called her in the morning. Date time and location fixed. I reached at the said time. Paid at the counter and was waiting for her. She was half and hour late. Traffic and work reasons. Anyway she had asked me to bring IB like others. Had kept condi with me so no questions about it. She came and started with drinks after settling down. A bit introduction here and there. Offered me also to have the drink. Had a very small peg. Was insisting to have more. After the drinks she got more open about talking. Then started the session. A hug followed by licking and playing with my ear lobes. Biting them and all. Asked her not to bite on shoulders and other parts. Undressed me. She undressed her self she took the tool in custody. Man she played with my tool like anything. Asked me to lie down on the bed for further session of rimming BBBJ and what not. Asked her about CIM. She was OK with that. I insisted on having it with me standing she taking the load in her mouth. After a while I came. She was like not leaving the tool saying its sweet and all. Had it till the last drop. Had rest for a while, she had her last peg and she started playing with the johny again. It got firm and then the next thing was a doggy session. Fucked hard and came in condi. She took out the condi. Once done she was asking if I was satisfied with her and all. We had some other discussions about cumming on breast and all. She has her own theory about it. Anyway. I was already late. Did not have much to do after the session. Will keep it for next time again as this was my first experience with her...

Greetings,

Jackson

RohanM
07-29-15, 21:37
Somebody shared photo of this girl earlier.

Any FR on her?

VJKrishna2008
07-30-15, 06:18
Last week I contacted one girl. Ishiqa - who posted on Locanto. A couple of e-mails exchanged. Claims to be from a small town and in Pune for studies. Age 23. Claims to be virgin and asking for 25 K for night out. I have asked for a picture.

Anyone have more information? Thanks in advance for sharing.

DrackMore
07-30-15, 08:03
Buddy. Did you mean 7 k for ST. 1 pop. One can get similar chicks from KP sps at 5-6 k easily. 7-9 for 2 pops depending all your skill and timings. Good luck.Bro,

7 K for 2 Pops.

Enjoy,

DrackMore

IndianCurries
07-30-15, 10:03
Last week I contacted one girl. Ishiqa - who posted on Locanto. A couple of e-mails exchanged. Claims to be from a small town and in Pune for studies. Age 23. Claims to be virgin and asking for 25 K for night out. I have asked for a picture.

Anyone have more information? Thanks in advance for sharing.Not judging, but somebody posting with the name of Ishiqa, posting on Locanto claims to be virgin! :).

IMHO, don't promise such a large kitty unless she sends a picture which you find worth it.

Next, she will ask some amount as advance payment!

Whatever be the case, share your experience.

Cheers,

IC.

SeriousSam
07-30-15, 10:07
Somebody shared photo of this girl earlier.

Any FR on her?The pic to me looks morphed.

Convictar
07-30-15, 10:52
What's the name of the SP Subhash gal's name? Is she Payal?I think her name was Shikha.

Monocef
07-30-15, 12:14
Can anyone please share digit of good SP or high end stuff. Money no bar for appropriate girl. Visiting Pune for 3 days.

Thanks a lot.

CoolCoolPune
07-30-15, 20:10
Have anyone tried Neha Bhand from locanto. She asks to pay in advance by airtel money. But her number are not working. Only whatsaap is working. I think she is fake. Is anyone having any idea?

Pussy Shave
07-30-15, 20:23
You can send a message to me. I will drop you the number. She is so famous that almost every Pune monger (ISG and non ISG) might have used her services!

Can you PM me Smita contact details.

BombayBoy02
07-30-15, 20:34
Hi ISGians,

Currently in Delhi for almost 2-3 weeks and must say that it is cheaper than Pune, with lot of quality options available.

Due to some reasons I had to extend my stand in Delhi and boy. It is really amazing. Last week came across this one of the good looking gal (although this pic of this gal in almost 6-7 months old). I had her for full night at 12 k. I was after few fellow ISGians in Delhi forum and wanted to have this gal, at last was successful in having her. I found her service more better than Sara. But Sara has amazing racks for sure, which this gal does'not. Detail FR's of other experience will post in coming days'.Hey friend,

Please PM me the contact details of this Delhi Gal.

RohanM
07-30-15, 20:34
The pic to me looks morphed.Not morphed.

Only blurred.

BTW I even asked admin, but no reply.

BombayBoy02
07-30-15, 20:47
Hello,

I am traveling to Pune got these from an SP. Anyone has any feedback on these let me know. Quote is 5 k 1 shot.

ThurkiPlease provide the contact of SP babes look real hot for fuck. Also share your exp.

BombayBoy02
07-30-15, 21:02
As mentioned earlier thought I'd get back to mongering after a short hiatus. Was considering my options since I wanted to try something new and not the regular inde's available in Pune. Was considering hitting Mumbai and a nightclub but dropped the plan after the weather turned so awesome in Pune.

I had got a lead of an inde from our friend Khalnayak but it did not go thru since I was impatiently and contacted her directly against the advice of Khalnayak. (BTW Jaggs or Khalnayak I still haven't fulfilled my fantasy of that chick so it would be really helpful if you cud get me a lead / reference with that chick).

Anyways, Friday. Was nearing evening and thought to myself why not try out my good SP who has the best stock at all times with him. I think someone has posted a pic earlier (girl in saree) and met up with the SP. He recommend this chick who had just arrived (pic attached). Struck a deal for 6 K (that's only to me that he offers them at these rates being an old customer) and took her to my place. By the time we reached my place it was almost 11 pm. The rains had made it a sexy atmosphere and the girl was cool to talk to on the way home. She's from Bangalore. I was expecting snobbish (think it were the rains that changed her mood) Started the deed and my oh my was I surprised. Excellent kisser, flawless skin, huge melons and an ass to die for. The best part is her tummy and bellow button which is very sexy according to me. Don't want to divulge much details but the next one hour was just passionate love making with the rains pouring outside.

My SP was supposed to pick her up at 1 am and the time had just flown by and realised sadly it almost 1 am. Called SP to find out there was some trouble and he won't be able to pick her up. I made up some story too that my car has broken down due to rains and I won't be able to drop her to his place. He was ok with her staying at his place since there was some trouble at his flat where he keeps the girls. I made it clear to him that I'm not paying one cent more than 6 K and he was OK with that (again it pays to keep a good relation and be a regular old timer customer)..Please share the contact thru PM. Great experience. Wanan taste the same.

Arjit
07-31-15, 06:21
Hi!

I would appreciate if any one could lead me to a girl with Rate (2-3 K ST). I appreciate your feedback Happy mongering!

HandLebar
07-31-15, 06:48
See attached. If you know, please PM me the name. Just need confirmation. Do not reply on the forum please.

RandySavage
07-31-15, 07:12
Dude,

Can I get her number or coordinates to contact? Please PM me. Lovely review by the way.

Please share the contact thru PM. Great experience. Wanan taste the same.

VJKrishna2008
07-31-15, 07:45
Not judging, but somebody posting with the name of Ishiqa, posting on Locanto claims to be virgin! :).

IMHO, don't promise such a large kitty unless she sends a picture which you find worth it.

Next, she will ask some amount as advance payment!

Whatever be the case, share your experience.

Cheers,

IC.I am keeping my fingers crossed, IC. You are right about the LOC posting. It had the flavour of SP wording, not a girl herself. And the virgin part is always a question mark.

Picture is awaited. Or meeting at a coffee shop. I am not in the "habit" of advance payment. I will post as things progress.

In between, contacted Sneha of the CPL locanto post (thanks to a senior member for direct number). She refused to share her picture, so dropped the idea.

Not much happening with the divorcee I am following up with.

Hsayp
07-31-15, 08:28
Hi,

Please let me know if any one recognizes this bird. Hows the service, rates etc. Contact through AM.

Thanks

RishabhSoni
07-31-15, 09:34
Have anyone tried Neha Bhand from locanto. She asks to pay in advance by airtel money. But her number are not working. Only whatsaap is working. I think she is fake. Is anyone having any idea?Hi,

Neha bhand will ask to pay money in airtel first small amount like 330 and then once that's done increase the amount to 500 odd something and so on so so forth. Better off using your hand.

I lost 330.

Kavisach
07-31-15, 11:07
Hi,

Thanks to Shree1851 for sharing the contact of Pallavi. I contacted her last wed and confirmed aa meet on Thur. Morn.

She guided to her place and what started after that was an awesome experience. She is average with her looks but is awesome in bed.

She greeted me with a hug and a long DFK. Sex was awesome. Tried in all positions. Had taken her for 2 shots so she was not in a hurry and was enjoying the thoroughly.

Overall an amazing session with her. Thanks once again Shree1851 for sharing this awesome contact.

Looks: 7/10

Body: 9/10

GFE: 10/10

Rate: 10 k for 2 shots.

PatraSam111
07-31-15, 11:59
Have anyone tried Neha Bhand from locanto. She asks to pay in advance by airtel money. But her number are not working. Only whatsaap is working. I think she is fake. Is anyone having any idea?Yes bro, she is 100% fake. Do not waste your money on advance payment.

LuperCus
07-31-15, 14:57
To be honest, the MP thing is getting a bit boring. But when the man says go. You go eh. .

I normally visit the Oceanic Spa for their massage and jacuzzi. But saw Ayutthaya Spa on the way so what the heck. I went for it.

Pretty decent joint. I asked for a dry massage which cost me approx 2 k. Entered the massage room. They has kept a disposable and a shirt and 3/4th on the bed. So I put it on. A pretty young lady comes. Nice slim figure. Recently from Thailand (she said around 35-40 days). She starts the massage. Pretty professional stuff. Good actually. It gets over in 55 minutes and then she asks me to dress up. I ask for extra services. She was like why did you not say earlier, you should have gone for oil massage as they have shower to clean up. Blah blah. Anyways for a 1000 k she uses some Jasmine oil and give a good tug. She also lets me touch are nice tits from inside the bra.

Overall a good experrince. Planning to try the oil massage next time and see if I can get a BJ.

Amantra Spa- Vimannagar.

Went there after a long time. Asked for a young masseur as my body was hurting bad. Get this nice girl with a big, tight ass. We go upstairs with me staring at that ass the whole time. A nice bed. Starts with professional massage. Pretty good. AT the 45 minute mark she says, if I want a B2B massage or HJ. Pretty direct. I said how much for B2B. She says 5 k. No idea what happened that day, but I agree for 4 k. She takes of her clothes. Nice lingerie BTW. And that ass. Sits on my guy and and starts rubbing it with her pussy. I pretty much come all over her pussy. Good deal but a bit costly though can be bargained. Again with this girl. She has come to India in the last 40-45 days.

Here is what I see. Keep a tab on the Spas you go to. They change girls every 6 months. If you get a girl who is here for the first time. You can bargain for anything even sex. The more time they spent the more demanding and less servicing they do.

I normally build up a rapport in the first couple of days provided she gives good massage. My usual one does a nice downstairs (front and back) massage which honestly I like better than any HJ I get. She is pretty much happy with what I give approx 1 k for sucking and HJ.

MahendraBahuba
07-31-15, 19:15
Hi,

I got this number of SP named Rahul number ending with 444 (Thanks to Mayankar for sharing the number), he sent me following pics and coating 8 k for ST and 25 k for LT which I think is too expensive. Want to know if anyone has tried them before and what was the damage?

Xxx4110
07-31-15, 20:32
To be honest, the MP thing is getting a bit boring. But when the man says go. You go eh. .

I normally visit the Oceanic Spa for their massage and jacuzzi. But saw Ayutthaya Spa on the way so what the heck. I went for it.

Pretty decent joint. I asked for a dry massage which cost me approx 2 k. Entered the massage room. They has kept a disposable and a shirt and 3/4th on the bed. So I put it on. A pretty young lady comes. Nice slim figure. Recently from Thailand (she said around 35-40 days). She starts the massage. Pretty professional stuff. Good actually. It gets over in 55 minutes and then she asks me to dress up. I ask for extra services. She was like why did you not say earlier, you should have gone for oil massage as they have shower to clean up. Blah blah. Anyways for a 1000 k she uses some Jasmine oil and give a good tug. She also lets me touch are nice tits from inside the bra.

Overall a good experrince. Planning to try the oil massage next time and see if I can get a BJ.

Amantra Spa- Vimannagar..I tried at L spa above the spa you are talking about. Only tugs and touch.

BombayBoy02
07-31-15, 22:35
Hi,

Thanks to Shree1851 for sharing the contact of Pallavi. I contacted her last wed and confirmed aa meet on Thur. Morn.

She guided to her place and what started after that was an awesome experience. She is average with her looks but is awesome in bed.

She greeted me with a hug and a long DFK. Sex was awesome. Tried in all positions. Had taken her for 2 shots so she was not in a hurry and was enjoying the thoroughly.

Overall an amazing session with her. Thanks once again Shree1851 for sharing this awesome contact.

Rate: 10 k for 2 shots.Have heard great reviews for Pallavi. Please PM me her contacts.

Member #4440
08-01-15, 02:27
She is a dusky, fair, wear formal trouser or salar. Age around 36 unmarried lady. Having blue color new Wagon are MH 14 passing. You need to make good repo and then break the ice. It's a free bee so time needed.

ShaanPune
08-01-15, 03:34
Hi,

I got this number of SP named Rahul number ending with 444 (Thanks to Mayankar for sharing the number), he sent me following pics and coating 8 k for ST and 25 k for LT which I think is too expensive. Want to know if anyone has tried them before and what was the damage?Dude,

Won't waste your hard earned money. I didn't take any of the chick shown in photos but the price he is asking is definitely very very high. Now a days all SPs have created the gang and looting mongers like anything. We need to be very adamant about price hike guys.

Shaan

Convictar
08-01-15, 07:02
Any suggestions on therapist name while booking for a massage in K Spa?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Convict

SolomonK41
08-01-15, 07:43

Amantra Spa- Vimannagar..Carry caps.

You got everything in 2 k on that place.

O spa have only one slim therapist I forgot her name but she knows Every technical point of therapy she acute all acupressure point in therapy.

I take 2 times good therapy from her.

They couldn't provide extra.

Have you got extra in o spa then share.

Jooeey
08-01-15, 10:37
Was just going through some earlier photos in my phone, when came across this girl which I don't remember I have gone for, but I vaguely remember some SP had sent me a couple of months back, will check with the SP if she is available. But anyone who has had her can tell me how is the deal like Girl / Attitude / Cost?

RockyHardy21
08-01-15, 11:02
Hi all,

Can anyone throw some light why this fish smell. Many times I paid and just before starting the deed.

Had to leave. Because I can't take this and feel. Like. Vomiting. Does this fishy smell has to do something.

With the any sexual disease.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sree1851
08-01-15, 12:25
You are absolutely welcome bro.

Glad you enjoyed.

Cheers,

Sree

Hi,

SamBhai
08-01-15, 13:47
Hi,

I got this number of SP named Rahul number ending with 444 (Thanks to Mayankar for sharing the number), he sent me following pics and coating 8 k for ST and 25 k for LT which I think is too expensive. Want to know if anyone has tried them before and what was the damage?I also got this pics from sp vikas no ends with 999 with 8 k for short time. But I bargain indian for 5 k and foreigner for 6 k. I will try soon because I'm not in Pune now, I will come next week and will definitely go for anyone of these and will share my experience. Because my last exp with this sp was very nice with the girl name mahi. Don't give more than 5 k for Indian and 6 k for foreigner for short time.

Convictar
08-01-15, 14:09
Hey guys!

Had been to the much talked about K Spa.

Was assigned Miss Botha or something (difficult to get their names) for the massage.

Ambience of the spa was good and the massage was excellent.

While she was massaging the bum she pulled down the disposable till thighs.

Asked if it can be removed fully and off goes the disposable.

After like 50 minutes of massage was asked if I need a massage down dere.

Asked for 1.5 k but settled for 1 k.

Started with a nice oil massage down. Johnny couldn't hold long and came within 2-3 minutes.

Cleaned jonny with the disposable. Continued with the massage and then shower.

Overall a nice and relaxing experience.

Haven't shared anything new in this FR but just my experience to begin with.

Cheers!

Convict

Pcock
08-01-15, 15:54
All right! So I visited this MP in Kondhwa on NIBM road on Wednesday.

The one which posts ad in Times of India with a tag line 'not the 1st but the best'.

Took a Thai chick (sorry forgot her name) for 90 minutes duration fushion massage.

She started well and we got chatting. 15 minutes ON I was very comfortably touching her boobs and ass.

After a while she quit trying to massage (she was doing a good job BTW) and asked me what I wanted. I smiled from Ear to ear.

I asked for a BBBJ and Rimming (ya. I am into that). To my surprise she agreed for 2 K.

We started the act, the top and the makeshift thai Gown came off to show a bright pink matching bra and panty (wow).

She started with rimming and then asked me to lie flat and graduated to BBBJ. I was in heaven. She pulled my shaft and pushed it back while coming down. Wow. Awesome technique..IMHO you overpaid bud.

United1878
08-01-15, 16:12
Would really appreciate if someone could share Pallavi and Neha (Aundh) contact.

I have mixed feelings about my experience here.

Not all seniors here share numbers with newbies here. I would like to personally thank members who came forward and shared Pune contacts.

After Tanya and Smita I wanted to take some break and was empty pocket wise as well. Luckily one equity I was holding shoot up and got some spare cash. And same time a member shared Pallavi contact based on my request of inde with own place.

Honestly having their place makes your experience worth the money.

After getting the contact, pinged Pallavi on WhatsApp with given reference by member. I am doubtful it was the members himself as reference. But doesn't matter it after all.

She is straight forward in this business, shares only two pics and replies randomly at times. Doesn't gave much response on WhatsApp. I was doubtful about her services with her whatsapp attitude. Had raised the same doubt but she made me not to worry about it.

Her pics are bit old say 2 years, in pics she looks tall but in actually bit shorter the pic. Had few signs of wear as well...

SamKhan
08-01-15, 16:30
Hi fellow mongers,

Can anyone provide pics and contact of Smita and Rajji of Thane. Have messaged to many Pune members but no one replied. It seems seniors only required contact.

Sam

SamKhan
08-01-15, 19:40
Uwala;1732565]Don't raise her rate I've never paid more than 2 K for 2 shot including anal 1 shot with rimming.

She never loose her customers and can go out of Pune also even ready to come Shirdi for night.I agree with Ujwala, Rate in Pune forum is rocketing high. SP gal charges 7- 8 k for st, while in Delhi one get a good fit gal in 5-7 k for night with place. It is our duty dear to check the rate at Pune.

United1878
08-01-15, 20:08
Check your PM.

Hi fellow mongers,

Can anyone provide pics and contact of Smita and Rajji of Thane. Have messaged to many Pune members but no one replied. It seems seniors only required contact.

Sam

Sitting Duck
08-02-15, 04:22
Would anyone have pics of Smita (number ending 440) that you can PM me? I am planning to meet her in the next few days, thanks!

Cybram
08-02-15, 06:25
Another example of rates found up to ISG.

Pallavi rates are 6 k now you have jacked it up to 10 k. I do not understand why you couldn't bring it down as the rates are mentioned in most previous reports on her.

Unrelated to this, I found that a certain monger in Mumbai forum provides you a reference but at a higher rate. Abs later he gets a free fuck for every contact he gets for the girl. Please don't fall into such traps

Hi,

TheBestIndia
08-02-15, 06:54
Don't judge Smita by her pic. She is not a looker but just go to get good service and you will love it.

I don't think people have her pic though.

Would anyone have pics of Smita (number ending 440) that you can PM me? I am planning to meet her in the next few days, thanks!

SumDev
08-02-15, 08:07
Hi friends,

I am looking help from seniors for the contact in Pune. From last couple of month I am going through locanto, contacted some seniors but few are asking contact in return of contact, if some one is not going the help in getting experience then a fresher will be fresher only.

Pussy Shave
08-02-15, 11:44
Face value is not good of Smita, one can opt her only based on her full fledged service. I haven't taken the pics of her.

Pcock
08-02-15, 13:23
I agree with Ujwala, Rate in Pune forum is rocketing high. SP gal charges 7- 8 k for st, while in Delhi one get a good fit gal in 5-7 k for night with place. It is our duty dear to check the rate at Pune.I agree we need to check the rates. Somehow this phenomenon is not understood. From the point of view of demand and supply it makes sense that rates are very high. However the city seems to be a haven for these activities and the SP is getting a free run I assume with some connivance of the LE that's how the business is flourishing. Hotels are friendly and good ones also do not ask questions as long as you produce ID. The atmosphere is conducive. But then the same could be said about Mumbai and Delhi. How is it that the rates are so different.

HeisenBerg22
08-02-15, 15:06
Hi,

Overall an amazing session with her. Thanks once again Shree1851 for sharing this awesome cont

Rate: 10 k for 2 shots.Hey guys,

I'm new in Pune. And want some guidance for mongering in here. Can anybody tell me or can give me any contact details for massage centers ASAP. Waiting badly.

Convictar
08-02-15, 15:20
Hello folks,

Have the pics of these two indies been shared in this forum?

Tried searching the forum but couldn't find.

Planning to try them in this coming week.

Would be great if any fellow brothers could share or PM me their pics if they have.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Convict

DesRam
08-02-15, 15:30
Hi every,

I will be visiting Pune in this month. I am from Delhi so help needed with choice of budget hotel / lodge where its easy to get girls and hotel doesn't minds.

Thanks in advance. Can reciprocate help in Delhi with indies.

SecretAdmirs5
08-02-15, 16:21
Would anyone have pics of Smita (number ending 440) that you can PM me? I am planning to meet her in the next few days, thanks!I don't think anyone would have her pic. But to rate she is 6/10. Looks wise not that great. But you can still enjoy.

Rdsjop
08-02-15, 17:06
Need independent mature or old lady from Pune. Please help.

Monocef
08-02-15, 17:46
Can anybody tell me what is scenario for taking girl in hotel in Pune.

I will be in 3 or 4 star hotel.

Is guest allowed in odd hours.

Or in last resort separate check in will be allowed.

Thanks in advance.

MahendraBahuba
08-02-15, 19:23
Was in the mood for a good massage and some extra. Had heard a lot about Ayuttha in KP, so decided to give it a go. The girls was very cute but no extra service was offered and massage was also so so. Totally disappointed.

FredAckman1
08-03-15, 02:47
Guys,

Just wanted all of you to be aware that Indian government has blocked access to around 800 porn websites, starting 2nd August.

More would get blocked. I fear for our wonderful forum.

Thanks,

Fred

MayanKanand
08-03-15, 03:13
Guys,

Just wanted all of you to be aware that Indian government has blocked access to around 800 porn websites, starting 2nd August.

Thanks,

FredYou can use Tor Browser or you can get any VPN package. There is a way around bro.

Holocaust
08-03-15, 04:23
Guys,

Thanks,

FredThis is not a porn site. This is a forum. Anyway am happy to see block on porn. It will just strengthen my anti PMO stand. And yes there is always a way out coming weeks.

Holocaust
08-03-15, 04:25

Pallavi rates are 6 k now you have jacked it up to 10 k. I do not understand why you couldn't bring it down as the rates are mentioned in most previous reports on her.

Unrelated to this, I found that a certain monger in Mumbai forum provides you a reference but at a higher rate. Abs later he gets a free fuck for every contact he gets for the girl. Please don't fall into such trapsDude it is sufficient. She charges 6 k for 1 and another shot for 4 k.

Holocaust
08-03-15, 04:27
Hi,

I got this number of SP named Rahul number ending with 444 (Thanks to Mayankar for sharing the number), he sent me following pics and coating 8 k for ST and 25 k for LT which I think is too expensive. Want to know if anyone has tried them before and what was the damage?Bro, any price for the blonde girl. She looks stunning!

Kavisach
08-03-15, 10:12

Unrelated to this, I found that a certain monger in Mumbai forum provides you a reference but at a higher rate. Abs later he gets a free fuck for every contact he gets for the girl. Please don't fall into such trapsBuddy,

The rates are for 2 sessions. I searched the forum before fixing with her. 6 k is for 1 session only.

Cheers!

Pussy Shave
08-03-15, 19:41
Today, I visited Kin spa. I never visited this one earlier, had depended a lot on KP spa's so thought try it out. I was PMd one of our dear friend on forum got a prompt reply, thanks friend.

Its on 10th floor of the building, nice ambiance and very good city view from reception. The receptionist is very dusky, looks homely but seductive. I asked for massage, she said 2200. I asked for Lilly and she arranged as per request. Lilly accompanied me till the room and asked to change. I wore black colored underwear as I am tired a lot and looking for good massage. She is decent girl but not so good looking, however great attitude she carries. She started with the massage but I feel that massage is very ordinary. Earlier, In Lana I used to get good massages from some nice Thai ladies like Waditha and Jenny. Waditha was a 40+ years lady, she was so skilled that usually she starts with dry Thai stretches and get the every area of body relaxed and she used to do the massage with oil. Such kind of skill I never experienced again. Once the massage is done, I told her to massage down, she readily agreed for 1 k and provided blissful massage in groin area. The good thing is that she hasn't taken money in advance and she is not money minded. She looks after the customer satisfaction.

Overall its good experience.

Damage = 2200 + 1000.

Rahul63
08-04-15, 06:33
Hi fellow mongers,

Rahul

MahendraBahuba
08-04-15, 07:09
Hi,

I got number of Pallavi (ending with 294), thanks for sharing tiger. I contacted her and said I got her number from ISG but she is asking for reference. I searched the forum but could not find anything. Please help me by giving reference for Pallavi.

Thanks in advance.

Kavisach
08-04-15, 11:35
Hi guys,

Can anybody help me with contact no of Hi-fi inde or SP with model types girl.

Zarat
08-04-15, 14:04
I am a senior member from Mumbai forum and have been regularly posting FRs and helping other members there. I will be visiting Pune for just a day during this weekend. Need some help from the Pune members here -.

1) please recommend a nice 3-4 star hotel in Pune for about 4 k a night that will not object to bringing some well dressed girl in the room. Also, will the girl need her ID too?

2) please PM me contact & ref & charges for a high end girl, preferably an indy. Budget is flexible.

My PM is active, looking forward to some fruitful exchange. I don't have any Pune contacts to offer but will definitely reciprocate if you ever visit Mumbai.

RockyHardy21
08-04-15, 15:39
After Neha, Smith, Sonia, Rani my fantasy goes wild. Today trying a black bird. Will write all FR soon. Goose bumps and Johny is already jumping. I want to try some tablet because I am feeling nervous. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Kamel911
08-04-15, 16:18
Guys,

Please share contacts with me in Pune area. Appreciated your response.

Regards.

Dinom
08-04-15, 19:19
Hi mongers,

I go the pics from a SP name Viru from Viman Nagar. Has anybody tried her? Hows she. SP is quoting me 9 K. Is it a fair deal?

Kiran1411
08-05-15, 06:48
9 K really?

Is it going to be all night?

Hi mongers,

I go the pics from a SP name Viru from Viman Nagar. Has anybody tried her? Hows she. SP is quoting me 9 K. Is it a fair deal?

RandySavage
08-05-15, 12:47
Please check your inbox. Shared few.

I am a senior member from Mumbai forum and have been regularly posting FRs and helping other members there. I will be visiting Pune for just a day during this weekend. Need some help from the Pune members here -.

1) please recommend a nice 3-4 star hotel in Pune for about 4 k a night that will not object to bringing some well dressed girl in the room. Also, will the girl need her ID too?

2) please PM me contact & ref & charges for a high end girl, preferably an indy. Budget is flexible.

My PM is active, looking forward to some fruitful exchange. I don't have any Pune contacts to offer but will definitely reciprocate if you ever visit Mumbai.

YellowOxide1
08-05-15, 14:15
After a blow hot, blow cold experiences in Bangalore, I shifted to Pune. Got some free time for myself. So would appreciate some contacts that give genuine GFE with DFK being a must. Especially on my wishlist is Neha from Aundh.

Member #4582
08-05-15, 15:18
CIM, rim, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cow girl, 69, DFE, God if I have asked anything today my wish would have been completed. Full GFE. Just finished two deeds and middle of it m writing. The best session ever. Anyways lap and butt dance is a bonus.

Awww. And would you believe how much I paid is 10 for full night.By blackbird you mean the Kondhwa African? What was the name of the girl? Could we get a detailed FR?

TenaliRaman
08-05-15, 16:25
Hello Fellow Mongers.

I am a regular contributor to the forums in UAE. I will be visiting Pune next week and want some leads on Inde / SPs in Pune Area. Will be staying in Citrus Hotel at Pimpri. Will really appreciate if senior members could kindly PM some leads to me.

Regards,

TR

Dinom
08-05-15, 18:34
9 K really?

Is it going to be all night?Yes it would be all night. Today met her. In the initial meeting she gave awesome french kiss and cuddle. Booked her for Friday. Will share FR over the weekend.

HandLebar
08-06-15, 07:10
Hi all,

Here's my FR. Disclaimer: I'm new to mongering in India, and I've had quite a lot of fun in SE Asia. So this is my second FR (in India), and second KLPD. (First KLPD was in Delhi).

I contacted Neha yesterday and agreed to meet in the afternoon. As shared in the previous FRs, she directed me to her den. Went up, and sat down, chatted for a few minutes. She asked me whether I was a bramhin (LOL), and I said yes I was born one but now I'm an atheist and don't believe in caste / religion. She told me she is a bramhin too, which I doubt, but I don't care. She asked me to clean up and in her words "pull the skin up and clean the white portion with soap". I did, and then came and sat on the bed. I like foreplay, but she started removing her clothes. I asked her to stop but she gave some funny reason that she doesn't take off clothes on the bed, the bed is pure and clothes are tainted and stuff. Small boobs, has a tummy. She calls her boobs 'green apples'. She did have slight body odor in her armpits, but I must admit I have a very strong sense of smell. No DFK, and as discussed earlier she does think a little highly of herself. Anyways, I was finding all of this quite mechanical (clean the skin, take clothes off immediately, telling me about her other customers etc). Johnny refused to become hard even during the BBBJ. She pops the question "reception nahi aa raha hai kya"? That was a funny question, again quite mechanical from a WG in my opinion. (A GFE wouldn't say it in these words). I said that I can't get excited without DFK. Then she allowed, but it was halfhearted. Finally I shook it myself and came.

Went back home wondering if I was fucking impotent or something. Read up the internet about 'Erectile dysfunction' and one of the causes is anxiety. I was indeed anxious and conscious. Anyone else faced the same issue? The few times I've mongered in Malaysia / Indonesia, it didn't feel mechanical at all. Also, I like a bit of suspense in the act (whether it will happen or not happen). If the girl starts the BBBJ right in the first 5 minutes, it's sort of a turn-off for me.

To prove to myself that my Johnny still rocks, I had great sex with my wife last night. (And it has always been great). I monger just for the kick, but sadly didn't get that kick with Neha. Looks like I can't have sex without some emotions. Or may be I can if I have a drink or two and lose the anxiety. Anyone else feels the same?

My best experience was in a Karaoke bar in Indonesia where we started singing in a private room. After little bit of touching, hugging, kissing the act started. The fact that she was resisting my advances (but still liking it) was a BIG turn on. She was short & chubby and I lifted her up such that her boobs were near my mouth. That probably turned her on, and after that there was no looking back. Sex is not part of the deal in a karaoke bar, but we did it. I love such kind of an experience. I wonder if I'll get it anywhere in India.

Comments?

Kiran1411
08-06-15, 07:35
Hi folks,

I am planning to try Kavita (number ending 924).

Have RTFF and found good reviews already. But I did not find any good description of hers.

How does she look? Fair / dark?

More importantly, figure? I read boobs are good. What about her butt? I am an ass guy and hence checking.

If any bro could help with this, would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Kavisach
08-06-15, 08:19
Yes it would be all night. Today met her. In the initial meeting she gave awesome french kiss and cuddle. Booked her for Friday. Will share FR over the weekend.Hi,

Please share SP contact number.

SkyWalk30
08-06-15, 08:27
Does anyone can share any genuine indi contact number. In return I can share one indi number.

Convictar
08-06-15, 08:40
Thanks to my fellow brothers who shared the contact with me. Won't name them here.

I think enough has been said about Neha Aundh so don't think this FR will bring much value.

Any way call her up the previous day and fixed up the meeting the next day 12 pm.

Strangely she did not ask for any reference or pass code like I read in the past FR's on her.

Met her at the Sanghi flat. Nice and safe place to be.

Once inside the house she does make you really comfortable.

Started with cleaning of jonny. Her regular practice which I told her to do and she entered with me in the bathroom.

Rest everything goes as been mentioned in all the previous FR's. Good BBBJ.

1st visit so no DFK and she wasn't comfortable with the cig smell which I puffed waiting for her. (made me wait just for like 5-7 minutes).

Was a decent 1 HR session with her.

Damages:- 3.5 k for 1 session.

Will be trying Pallavi soon. May be next week.

Happy and Safe Mongering to all.

Cheers!

Convict

Sahill07
08-06-15, 11:57
Hi all ,

Expecting good guidance from all of you.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kiran1411
08-06-15, 13:46
You are OK bro. It happens. Some of these chicks are mechanical and that doesn't arouse you at times.

Plus the first time with a new chic or SP is always a bit anxious, and that adds to the problems as well.

Don't think about it too much. I have realized eventually that I am OK with the non-stunners as they have given the best service.

I have had 3 sessions in a few hours with some very average looking chicks because of their amazing attitude and also managed not to get a hard on with the best looking chicks (even Russian) because they behaved like stupid bitches.

I am not as senior to suggest anything, but take it in your stride and try pushing for "service oriented" ones.

Hope this helps.

Hi all,

Here's my FR. Disclaimer: I'm new to mongering in India, and I've had quite a lot of fun in SE Asia. So this is my second FR (in India), and second KLPD. (First KLPD was in Delhi).

I contacted Neha yesterday and agreed to meet in the afternoon. As shared in the previous FRs, she directed me to her den. Went up, and sat down, chatted for a few minutes. She asked me whether I was a bramhin (LOL), and I said yes I was born one but now I'm an atheist and don't believe in caste / religion. She told me she is a bramhin too, which I doubt, but I don't care. She asked me to clean up and in her words "pull the skin up and clean the white portion with soap". I did, and then came and sat on the bed. I like foreplay, but she started removing her clothes. I asked her to stop but she gave some funny reason that she doesn't take off clothes on the bed, the bed is pure and clothes are tainted and stuff. Small boobs, has a tummy. She calls her boobs 'green apples'. She did have slight body odor in her armpits, but I must admit I have a very strong sense of smell. No DFK, and as discussed earlier she does think a little highly of herself. Anyways, I was finding all of this quite mechanical (clean the skin, take clothes off immediately, telling me about her other customers etc). Johnny refused to become hard even during the BBBJ. She pops the question "reception nahi aa raha hai kya"? That was a funny question, again quite mechanical from a WG in my opinion. (A GFE wouldn't say it in these words). I said that I can't get excited without DFK. Then she allowed, but it was halfhearted. Finally I shook it myself and came.

Hitman47
08-06-15, 15:11
Hi bro,

Relax. I am in the same boat. No erection without kissing, hugging, foreplay and romance. Foreplay is a must.

Last time there was one bitc* who insisted on 2 condoms immediately even before getting an erection and due to this attitude and shouting I couldn't get a hardon even tugging myself for 15 min. She was constantly bitching a whole lot.

Its all in the mind. Some don't get erection even using vasodilator tablets if emotionally affected.

Hi all,

I contacted Neha yesterday and agreed to meet in the afternoon. As shared in the previous FRs, she directed me to her den. Went up, and sat down, chatted for a few minutes. She asked me whether I was a bramhin (LOL), and I said yes I was born one but now I'm an atheist and don't believe in caste / religion. She told me she is a bramhin too, which I doubt, but I don't care. She asked me to clean up and in her words "pull the skin up and clean the white portion with soap". I did, and then came and sat on the bed. I like foreplay, but
Comments?

Sudhir231
08-06-15, 16:10
Hi senior members.

I am new to this forum. I need some indi or much discussed Neha from Aundh number. Can anybody provide me Pallavi number.

I have some indi and couple numbers. I will share with you.

Thanks

RandySavage
08-06-15, 17:50
Brother,

It happens when you are anxious stressed. Don't demean Johnny by calling it as dysfunctional. Plus the point of having paid sex always will overpower the GFE experience you are expecting. Make no mistake, this is s massively sex deprived nation and you will not get genuine GFE experience unless you are ready to shell like 20 k. I have 2 of my all time favs who just loves to be with me. They give me the best of times in their own flats, or mine or in my car or in a 4 star - 5 star hotels. I take care of their needs, take them clubbing pay for their drinks and cigarettes and they never ask for money after the deed. They know what I want and j know them. Still I pay very well every time for their companionship. So try finding such females bro else it will always be mechanical just to satisfy our male ego. Please excuse me, I will not share the contacts of these lovely ladies ax it is very very private guys.

Cheers

Hi all,