PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Pcock
08-22-15, 12:19
Finally she decided to come. Before that I bargained for 4 k for night as I don't do more than once (out of guilt). She agreed. Wow what a beautiful pussy. DFK, 69,DATY, missionary, cowgirl, hamming in air, and finally cum.

The experience is best till now. But I am worried now, I forgot to use condom (confirmed her that she is OK) but my senses are fucking my mind now. God save me. She is still sleeping in my flat and m writing this out of worry.

God no AIDS please. Any suggestion would be helpful.Dude,

Not a very smart thing to do. Anyways RTFF and you will get some tips on how to be sure and how to be safe. All the same never get this careless. Not advisable. Who is the gal anyways. Because I am surprised she has agreed to it unprotected. Is she a newbie?

DirtyMind
08-22-15, 12:23
Hi,

I am just back from WTF, FlightCity. Ooh man it really has potential for nice catch all we have to do is concentrating more.

Today I have seen two mature women in their late 30's, They are really checking out every man with gym body like hungry lionesses.

Hope someone will enjoy these catches. Anyone had luck before?

Regards,

FrankHi,

Can you explain in more detail what is WTF flight city? Is it a dating website or a app and is it free or paid membership is required?

Raul2535
08-22-15, 12:40
Hey friend,

Just PM me a number any of your best experience.

I have been mongering since long but had recently found this amazing site recently and within 10 min of reading few threads joined the membership. Prior to this I had some very mixed encounters. I joined AFF as was getting desperate to hook up with someone and my first encounter was with an aunty called Smitha (not the one mentioned here again and again) from Hadapsar. She had a small baby as told by her and gave me a very very average experience.

Looks: 4/10

Figure: 6/10

Overall: 4/10

Damage: 5 k for 2 pops.

My second encounter again through AFF, Roma from VN, she had a small flat but charged too high. I being new didn't had any idea and thought she must be really good. However no DFK, good chit chatting, cooperative and lovable. We did mis once and doggy second time.

Looks: 6/10.

Pcock
08-22-15, 12:50
Hi guys,

I just contacted my trusted SP from VN area, he sent me the following pics of awesome Russian babe. He is asking for 10 k 1 pop. The pics are looking great, anyone up for it as I am not in town. I can share the details of SP and would like some new less discussed inde contacts in Pune. Happy mongering!

Note: If anyone has the African chick contact from Kondhwa then I can call the SP and get a discount for you for the Russian babe. LOL.She looks yummy. Unless anyone in the forum has diff opinion or experience. Please share. I have seen this pic a month back also with SP named John.

Newbee Joy
08-22-15, 13:07
Hey guys,

I need some pick up points, where I can get some interested girls for free fun. Not so keen on paid sex tonight. Just free sexy fun.

Last time, I remember someone mentioned about Westin Disc. How is it? And are there others? How to approach and get your prey?

ThanksVery funny. What else can we help you with sir? Do you want one of us to find a free chick, talk to her, set her up for you?

Ha ha ha.

Joy

Intnlv
08-22-15, 13:17
Hi amazing Pune,

Just activated PM. Waiting eagerly for your guidance.

Interested in Inde Pallavi or the ones with similar cooperation as I could understand from the posts here.

Welcome me to this new world in Pune.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Nationalhero
08-22-15, 13:38
I'm new to ISG, just activated PM. Please can anyone share good contacts?

Praj4
08-22-15, 14:37
Forgot to add these pics shared by the SP and these pics describe the babe faithfully.

Dinom
08-22-15, 15:19
Finally she decided to come. Before that I bargained for 4 k for night as I don't do more than once (out of guilt). She agreed. Wow what a beautiful pussy. DFK, 69,DATY, missionary, cowgirl, hamming in air, and finally cum.

The experience is best till now. But I am worried now, I forgot to use condom (confirmed her that she is OK) but my senses are fucking my mind now. God save me. She is still sleeping in my flat and m writing this out of worry.

God no AIDS please. Any suggestion would be helpful.Bro,

Not at all good to do it without protection. I guess the first thumb rule to follow while mongering. You never know who you encounter with and what could they might bring in. These gals always say they do test every six months and all. Though its no one should do such mistakes. Should visit doctor and take his advise.

Kamel911
08-22-15, 15:29
Hi. Can you explain in more detail what is wtf flightcity??is it a dating website or a app and is it free or paid membership is required?Please try to learn the language of this forum.

Intnlv
08-22-15, 15:35
You need to do the tests and start the precautionary vaccination after consulting doctor. Don't hesitate or delay. Do this ASAP. No compromise on health. Even though I am new to this world in Pune, with respect to your situation this is what is required on priority. Never ever try without cover in this field. Pleasure of few moments cannot be justified for a life risking future. Take care.

God no AIDS please. Any suggestion would be helpful.

Bodhi Satva
08-22-15, 16:36
This lady SP is quite a fraud. She talks in smooth English and you end believing that she is the chick. It turns out to be different after reaching the isolated place. Anyways, I did not take the service. I denied and came back. Luckily I went on my bike and hence was OK to come back. Otherwise, you will not get any ride from there. Folks, be careful.

This is happened on 15th Aug when I was visiting city first time and looking for F. K.

Contacted a lady SP whose contact forwarded by ISG member (Thanks him for helping me).

Asked her about availability, choice and damages. She was asking 5 for 1 Shot and I bargained.

And deal final for 3. 5 K for 2 HR 2 pops. Asked her for distance to her den. She told me it will 10 mints.

To reach there from Swargate stn (I was at Swargate station that time). She told me she will.

Guide my auto guide hence I proceeded. Reached Kondhwa After 15-20 Mints ride. She asked color of my.

Cloths and said wait for 5 mints. Waited after 5 mints a dark colored guy who looks like a goon came on motorcycle.

Inquired about me and I sit on his motorcycle. Asked the distance and he told me it very near. He was riding for.

About 15 mints and came out of the city limit which is very isolated place called Yewalewadi....

SamD1
08-23-15, 05:22
Please share number of Sherry from Pashan.

New here.

FundoBoy
08-23-15, 06:41
Many indes now-a-days asking for reference and even they want reference to call them to confirm.

WTF. How to deal with this?

SammyDaCosta
08-23-15, 07:44
I am a spa junkie. Here I will try to give a synopsis of my experiences.

1. HL (KP): This was a great spa with good extras on offer. I read that it closed. Haven't checked after that. Any updates?

2. SOS (KP / KN): This is yet another one comparable with HL albeit with better ambience. Had got a really beautiful therapist here. Was located in KP, news is it has shifted to KN.

3. K (your): Most luxurious of them all which comes at a price as extras are quoted extremely high here. If you got the moolah then go for it, won't be disappointed.

4. S (Kondhwa): I prefer this one for the experience and hospitality of the place. Professional spa which provides genuine massage and happy tugs.

5. A (VN, MN): No separate rooms here, only curtain separation which is a turn off. Though you can get extras.

Pro tip: Go for the ones with Thai therapists, extras are a sure thing then.

Recently discovered a new spa Nir in Cru mall, expected it to be a Thai one. Found NE gals there. Good massage anyways. Since it is new you can get heavy discounts. Try your luck!

Now that I have spa expertise was looking to try out Inde girls, so any help would be appreciated (PM activated few days back).

Thank You.

Andy9949
08-23-15, 12:28
Guys,

In talks with an indie in PCMC area. Attached pics. Asking for 500/- as advance against confirmation of appointment.

I am strictly against advance, but still would like to know if anybody has availed her services. Please share you experiences.

Cheers and safe mongering.

Raul2535
08-23-15, 13:56
Recently bought the subscription and asked for contacts to start with.

Thanks to the forum and particularly Dinom for providing me the contacts of Smita & Pallavi.

Although I have read a lot of good reviews about them it would be very helpful if someone could either send me or point me to the pictures of Smita & Pallavi so that I know what's on offer before I go forward (sorry, but I am very choosy).

Thank you in advance. Happy mongering!Hey Senior,

Please help me with those numbers which you got from Senior.

Sahill07
08-23-15, 14:44
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

ItsIn
08-23-15, 15:52

God no AIDS please. Any suggestion would be helpful.The chance of getting HIV from an infected female, with unprotected sex, is around 0. 5%. The chance is higher if you go A-level, suck vag fluids and have open sores in mouth, bleeding gums, sore throat.

You will have to wait at least 15 days before going in for a test. Repeat the tests up to 90 days to confirm. Rare cases get detected around 6 months, so do that as well.

JackFun2015
08-23-15, 16:57
Hi,

Sorry in advance if mention anything wrong.

Last week Thursday, afternoon time went to Kalyani nagar SOS. New place, 30 minutes therapy, good massage But no signal for extras and I was also not getting interest based on her looks and attitude. She asked before 10 minutes, 1 k and no touching. I denied it on the spot. And she started showing her bad attitude. No Action.

Went to Lodge near Hadapsar, 3-4 girls in lineup, not that good, selected one with better in that.

Inside room, started with chitchat, she is from Kolkata, here for next 15 days, very co-operative GF service, age around 25.

She is having very big and tight boobs. I was playing with those till end, she kissed my all over body, and gave me awesome BJ without condom, she was biting my back as well, and sucking balls like I was in heaven. I don't have words but I got excellent service, the best of my life. She gave also tit job, and I cum on tits.

She was ready for second shot, I said no due to my timing issues and the best made me happy already.

Cost-1300.

Jackfun2015

Tut Li
08-23-15, 18:14
Guys,

In talks with an indie in PCMC area. Attached pics. Asking for 500/- as advance against confirmation of appointment.

I am strictly against advance, but still would like to know if anybody has availed her services. Please share you experiences.

Cheers and safe mongering.Looks like she is worth spending 500 bucks. Must explore this babe.

Tut Li
08-23-15, 18:18
Many indes now-a-days asking for reference and even they want reference to call them to confirm.

WTF. How to deal with this?This is not new buddy. You might have encountered first time. There is way out. Send one decent msg stating that you got the number from a common friend of yours and doesn't have exact reference. If you are very polite, it might work. Skills matter. Good luck.

KingSsex
08-23-15, 19:01
Yeah right her number ends with 535.Hi,

Can you share the contact to me I am ready to exchange.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RockyHardy21
08-23-15, 19:06
The chance of getting HIV from an infected female, with unprotected sex, is around 0. 5%. The chance is higher if you go A-level, suck vag fluids and have open sores in mouth, bleeding gums, sore throat.

You will have to wait at least 15 days before going in for a test. Repeat the tests up to 90 days to confirm. Rare cases get detected around 6 months, so do that as well.Yeah I am now total rest period. I will wait and go to doctor after 3 months. Anyhow till now m feeling Fine and in contact with that gal too. Thanks for the kind words and I hope all other monger out there also learn from mistake I did.

Hitman47
08-23-15, 19:55

God no AIDS please. Any suggestion would be helpful.Whats her Ending digits bro.

DirtyMind
08-23-15, 20:02
Please try to learn the language of this forum.Who are you to tell me?

Don't ever put your ugly nose in between me and the guy who I am talking to. You are new so you learn to talk first. Don't intercept in between.

You need attention so go somewhere else to find it and keep a distance from me as I am allergic to bullshit.

Rajupa
08-23-15, 20:13
Hey friends,

Last weekend I meet one of college girl through private contact at my own place most beautiful face slim body and very fair girl I really get happy with her beauty.

She came to my flat some chit chat and afterword action started with DFK so much long and awesome experience she is so perfect in that DATY too much fun for whole night very tight and so clean pussy medium and tight boobs.

After satisfaction from her I take her continues 3 nights and I am also interested in her.

Damages 12000.

I will give contact no only in exchange of contact no of good smart indie by you.

Amank
08-23-15, 20:27
Hi,

Sorry in advance if mention anything wrong.

Last week Thursday, afternoon time went to Kalyani nagar SOS. New place, 30 minutes therapy, good massage But no signal for extras and I was also not getting interest based on her looks and attitude. She asked before 10 minutes, 1 k and no touching. I denied it on the spot. And she started showing her bad attitude. No Action.

Went to Lodge near Hadapsar, 3-4 girls in lineup, not that good, selected one with better in that.

Inside room, started with chitchat, she is from Kolkata, here for next 15 days, very co-operative GF service, age around 25.

She is having very big and tight boobs. I was playing with those till end, she kissed my all over body, and gave me awesome BJ without condom, she was biting my back as well, and sucking balls like I was in heaven. I don't have words but I got excellent service, the best of my life. She gave also tit job, and I cum on tits.

She was ready for second shot, I said no due to my timing issues and the best made me happy already.

Cost-1300.

Jackfun2015Hi,

Could you provide her contact or place address.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SachinHot
08-23-15, 23:52
Hello,

2 SP from KP sent these pics. Has any one availed service of any of these gals? Would you please share your views? For foreigner he said 20 K for 2 shots means 1 shot for 10 K while All other Indian girls 6 K for 1 shot and 11 K for 2 he said? I think rates of Indians girls quotes are 50% higher. Would like to know your views on it.

Member #4440
08-24-15, 01:56
Any leads about that lady?

Someone could find her?

Tut Li
08-24-15, 02:57
Hello,

2 SP from KP sent these pics. Has any one availed service of any of these gals? Would you please share your views? For foreigner he said 20 K for 2 shots means 1 shot for 10 K while All other Indian girls 6 K for 1 shot and 11 K for 2 he said? I think rates of Indians girls quotes are 50% higher. Would like to know your views on it.About 5-6 months back, I received a quote of 13 k LT for chick sitting in red outfit. Pic 6. Didn't go for her as better option was available at same price.

AnandPat
08-24-15, 07:28
Hi all,

I had great experience yesterday (cheaper and the best service), I will post details in some time.
Before that I want to say Big thanks to all contributors and sharing people.

I had used these forum for mongering from last 6 months and decided to share my exp from now on.

Jackfun2015Hello dude,

Please share the details.

Sadiqhbk
08-24-15, 08:08
Guys, ow

Cheers and safe mongering.Hey,

The of a girl saw on xossip site she is from Pakistan there nude pics of her too big and beautiful if you try and if same girl please let me know thanks.

KenTheRockstar
08-24-15, 08:11
Hi all,

Would like to share a quick report of session at hotel on this road. Opp to Holiday Inn. Had got this contact of SP pretty long time back but had never availed services from his girls. Last weekend had lot of time and johnny was very desperate. Tried calling couple of indies but none were available and moreover I didn't wanted to drive in the city. So called this SP who operates from h'way area. Shared the attached snaps. Selected one with sleeveless top blue jeans. He asked to come to mitcon naka. Did wait for almost 20 - 30 minutes. After he arrived, he took me to the hotels opp to HI.

The room was not good. Kind of ok. Deal was decided for 4 k including room.

The girl is good in looks. Smooth skin, nice boobs. Quite big ones. But obviously not that firm. She had nice tight pussy and tight ass.

Had nice long session. I don't go for DATY and DFK with anyone. She offers only covered BJ which was good.

She was asking for tips. I flatly refused saying will give next time. She has shared her number for direct contact.

Below are the stats.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 8/10.

Service: 6/10.

Attitude: 6/10.

Wir: maybe if no options available.

Funky1991
08-24-15, 10:38
Will be at Pune tomorrow for some work. Can someone suggest me spas with extras near Karvey-Nagar area. Will reciprocate ones in Ahmedabad. Don't have PM facility just need a few hints and I will do the research part.

Warm regards.

DirtyMind
08-24-15, 11:03
Hey friends,

Last weekend I meet one of college girl through private contact at my own place most beautiful face slim body and very fair girl I really get happy with her beauty.

She came to my flat some chit chat and afterword action started with DFK so much long and awesome experience she is so perfect in that DATY too much fun for whole night very tight and so clean pussy medium and tight boobs.

After satisfaction from her I take her continues 3 nights and I am also interested in her.

Damages 12000.

I will give contact no only in exchange of contact no of good smart indie by you.I am trying to be serious here but you want to make me laugh anyway.

This is the new tactic used by newbie to write a FR without any pics and ask contacts in exchange. Not ready to help the community but only asking for contacts. Nice try better luck next time.

Keep trying.

RockyHardy21
08-24-15, 13:58
As I am on fast till I go for test. This is pending FR. She was reluctant to come to my place discussion started at 8 and finally she reached at 12 in night. Than she was on call for almost an hour. And I was so pissed I asked her to go. Than she woke. Up and the horny tail continued.

Rest is history big boobs big ass, smooth skin. She applied some gel in pussy to give fake wetness.

Anyhow did two rounds and bye in morning.

DFK- 5/10

Pussy- 6/10

Boobs- 7/10

Damage-10 k.

WIR- no I don't repeat.

BarneyStin2015
08-24-15, 14:44
Hey guys,

I would suggest whenever you get an image from a girl always do a google image search. If you find her image in the search results then she is totally fake and if not then she might be worth the spend but again I prefer not giving any lady advance. FYI I have done google image search of the pics you attached and bingo she is fake. See it to believe it be safe and enjoy!

Guys,

SachinHot
08-24-15, 16:03
Anyone tried this spa, how is the service?Yes, I tried it. Massage wise its good and relaxing, but that's it noting extras. So avoid.

SachinHot
08-24-15, 16:24
Try AVZ. Ask for Gunjan. Not sure if she gives regularly. But you can talk to her. I got it many times. But I think she gave me because she liked me as she didn't ask me money for extra S.Avz too provides? From famous website starting from G, you booked online and got it? Thats great, would you rate Gunjan on looks, color, boobs, ass, skills etc on scale of 1 to 10 ? How,

Much was your total expense?

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

RjToons
08-24-15, 16:52
Your name, writing style, poor English. Gives clear idea about what you are?

Hey friends,

Damages 12000.

I will give contact no only in exchange of contact no of good smart indie by you.

Hummer01
08-24-15, 18:52
Hello forum- even I experienced this situation a couple of days ago. The indes want a confirmation call from the references. This is too much. Anyways thanks fellow seniors for sharing the contact.

WTF. How to deal with this?

DickRage123
08-24-15, 19:46
Hi guys,

Attaching a pic of girl I really like from an SP, I m into NE / Asian looking chicks. Has anybody availed services of this girl.

Please let me know a review and the damages.

Thanks

JizzyB
08-24-15, 20:42
It's fake.

Guys,

RockyHardy21
08-24-15, 21:13
Hi all,

Few days back I got a contact from a a SP about a school teacher and he was charging, 3 k for one pop. I confirmed the deal out of my emotions. When I met the lady, she was hot but I realized I have seen her somewhere. I forced myself a lot and realized I have seen her standing at MPC bridge. Which is a point for BP girls. I payed her and let her go. This is third time it's happening. I met third. Gal from BP as indie. Every time I pay them. And let them. Go.

Tut Li
08-25-15, 02:31
Hi guys,

Attaching a pic of girl I really like from an SP, I m into NE / Asian looking chicks. Has anybody availed services of this girl.

ThanksBuddy. Pune photo gallery has maximum pics of this chick. RTFF. Enough info about her. Search by "Simla mirchi".

FunkyCat25
08-25-15, 02:47
Hi guys,

ThanksDid you get it from a SP ending 567 even I got these pic he is a good SP but negotiate for price.

SamforC
08-25-15, 03:03
Hi guys,

ThanksBro,

I have tried her for a out call for night.

I am familiar with this SP's operations. In-call really sucks, girls are in a hurry.

Better have a place for this cost he will drop the girl wherever you say.

Damage 11 k.

Service 8/10 (BBJ, ST, no DFK).

Looks 9/10 As in the pic.

WIR Many out there.

Kudos,

SamforC

Tut Li
08-25-15, 03:45
Bro,

I have tried her for a out call for night.

I am familiar with this SP's operations. In-call really sucks, girls are in a hurry.

Better have a place for this cost he will drop the girl wherever you say.

Damage 11 k.

Service 8/10 (BBJ, ST, no DFK).

Looks 9/10 As in the pic.

WIR Many out there.

Kudos,

SamforCBuddy. Did you mean ST 11 k. No way. It's almost double.

Tut Li
08-25-15, 03:47
Buddy. Did you mean ST 11 k. No way. It's almost double.Sorry. I missed "out call for a night". 11 k LT would be best deal so far for this chick. I paid 13 k.

SamforC
08-25-15, 03:50
Buddy. Did you mean ST 11 k. No way. It's almost double.I meant for the whole night. Believe me, that is what I really paid. Don't overpay these guys.

I was told 8 k for ST and 15 k for night. This was in the month of June.

Also he is my regular. There are ways to wind the deal when you are taking the gal at odd timings I. E. Late night or first deed in morning.

SamforC
08-25-15, 03:56
Sorry. I missed "out call for a night". 11 k LT would be best deal so far for this chick. I paid 13 k.Please clear Inbox.

Trying to PM.

Ssdel
08-25-15, 05:36
Hi guys,

I am from Delhi visiting Pune for some work in September I will be staying near Budhwar peth.

Can someone suggest where to go to get the yummy pies? I have read about red light area here in Budhwar peth too.

Is it OK to visit that area? What charges and any specific pointers?

Your help would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated in Delhi knowledge if needed.

TIA

Santoshs
08-25-15, 08:06
I am having 2 new inde contacts. Can anyone share contact of Pallavi. I will also share contact and arrange meeting as they will also need [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Hitman47
08-25-15, 08:34
..What is the number of 4 k night hadapsar girl.

You don't have PM.

Whats her last digits?

LuckyMan24
08-25-15, 16:16
I have seen many posts SP in VN with different names.

Number Ending 773. In VN.

Any review?

MahendraBahuba
08-25-15, 17:41
Hi,

I know this question has been asked in this forum many times.

Let me first clarify I RTFF, and found that there are few hotels suggested which are girl friendly like.

Ibis, Novotel, O, St Lauren, Accor hotels someone even suggested to try on airbnb, but there is no confirmation whether they are really girl friendly or not.

I am planning to meet Pallavi (wanowari), I know she has her own place but after reading last few posts about her society, decided to do it in hotel.

Any help from seniors is much appreciated.

DickRage123
08-25-15, 20:20
Hi guys,

Can anyone share the contact of Nisha from Kondhwa.

Please PM me if you have her number.

Thanks

Wot24X7
08-25-15, 21:45
My 2nd FR, this time thought of visiting the famous BP, I used to go there at the time of Ganapati festival along with my friends just to see the area and ladies from outside. Those who are in Pune from a long time know how the place is crowded at that time of the year.

Anyways it was on Sunday afternoon around 2 pm, entered from the police post first on my bike looking at both the sides of the road, reached lax I road parked the bike and again entered through the CD shop lane, as soon as the lane ended saw a really very cute Nepali girl, no she really was a Nepali. She gave a nice smile and indicated to come, approached her and asked for the rate, was quoted 400 for one pop. From my previous encounter in that pathetic MP thought if opted for one pop surely she was hurry, hence asked for 1 HR, she said mischievously, how much you going to do in an HR. Told her to quote for 1 HR, quoted 1. 5 k, bargained to 1 k and to my surprise without any further negotiations she agreed. Went into the room. Very small room but with ample sunlight through the small window.

Told her the reason for opting for 1 HR, no hurry no attitude, anyways right from the start she did not show any attitude, but made one thing clear that no BJ & anal. I asked at least BJ, she said no and said due to safety reason max ladies in BP don't do BJ. Little chitchat there and there, oh BTW her name she told was Junu but everyone calls her rani.

Her starts the action. Undressed little lip to lip kiss, one more thing she was clean, no body odour, no smell, felt nice. She had nice handful to boobs and but flat ass. Kissed those boobs and played with them for awhile. Asked her come on top as I like that position very much she did had a nice pussy clean shaven and not that tight and not that loose as well. Continued riding me for about 5 minutes and then said she is tired. Then started in miss and finished of in around 10 minutes. Took rest by lying on the bed for about 15 minutes and did some chitchat again. Asked her if she does outcall for which she said no as here Madame does not allow new girls to go for outcall unless the customer is a regular one.

Over all it was a good exp, better than what I expected. And much better than the pathetic MP which I visited last week near NIMB road.

WazSammy
08-26-15, 00:31
Hey guys experts,

Please help me with some mind blowing girl near Hinjewadi. I will be staying for next 3 days, looking out for some action. Budget will be around 3 k for 2 shots. Please help me experts.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Hitman47
08-26-15, 01:12
Was this question for me? If yes I had from Hadapsar her number ends with 049.Yes bro the questiin was to you. I need her but how will you share the number as you don't have PM?

ShaanPune
08-26-15, 03:49
Hi friends,

Came to know about following two birds. Anybody availed their services. Please share your experience.

1. She tells her name as Monica Mehera but her email ID says Ishika Patel. Called her yesterday. She speaks English fluently. Asking 12 K for 1 shot (Too high!) not ready to share the full.

Snap with face. She is ready to meet first in CCD or any other coffee joint (Pre Condition is giving 3 K) and I believe she has flat in KP.

2. Anagha from Hadpsar. Calming to be 19 yrs old. Has one agent. Rates are not too high. But I doubt her looks / service / cleanliness.

I will appreciate if anyone can share any views / experience with any one of them.

Shaan.

HandLebar
08-26-15, 04:13
Hi all,

I haven't tried mongering after my bad KLPD about a month back. But now a friend is visiting from abroad and he wants to monger in Pune. He's looking for pick up bars, where you meet single ladies and either pay them there for some dance / fun and then take them to a hotel. Today being Wednesday and 'girls entry free' we're looking for some hot fun. Any tips?

Thanks!

Siidharth
08-26-15, 04:46
Hey guys experts,

Please help me with some mind blowing girl near Hinjewadi. Budget will be around 3 k for 2 shots Hi buddy. How you doing? Well your budget is 3 k for 2 shots and you are looking for mind blowing girls. Aren't the two things extremely contrasting mate. Hehe.

SattPatt
08-26-15, 08:00
This week went to V after confirming from P**** no LE action is going on.

Pinki started with her famous style of washing dick and ass by her own, then licking whole body. I requested her for anal kissing, which was supperrbb.

I am uploading her photo, which she allowed me to take.(After dressing.

Its too late now to write complete report will write some time later.

Good Night.Is this a same Pinki whose number ends with 130?

I'm planning to call her at my flat. Rate at 3.5 k.

Raul2535
08-26-15, 08:41
Hello friends,

I hav asked twice about nice references. Indes. Please seniors be generous and help with your contacts.

Awaiting for your earliest responses.

DrackMore
08-26-15, 09:11
Guys,

Seems like be-lor market is topping in terms of rates and variety.

Many girls preferring Pune in the past now moving to Banglore. And this might affect rates in Pune.

DrackMore

Raul2535
08-26-15, 11:06
Recently bought the subscription and asked for contacts to start with.

Thanks to the forum and particularly Dinom for providing me the contacts of Smita & Pallavi.

Although I have read a lot of good reviews about them it would be very helpful if someone could either send me or point me to the pictures of Smita & Pallavi so that I know what's on offer before I go forward (sorry, but I am very choosy).

Thank you in advance. Happy mongering!Hello bro,

Help required from you. As you got numbers from seniors. You are a senior for me.

Please share few numbers with me.

Thanks in advance.

MahendraBahuba
08-26-15, 12:18
Please friends help me out here. Need updates on hotels. My pm is also activated. I have tried contacting several seniors but nothing fruitful has come up. I would really appreciate the help.

Hi,

I know this question has been asked in this forum many times.

Let me first clarify I RTFF, and found that there are few hotels suggested which are girl friendly like.

Ibis, Novotel, O, St Lauren, Accor hotels someone even suggested to try on airbnb, but there is no confirmation whether they are really girl friendly or not.

I am planning to meet Pallavi (wanowari), I know she has her own place but after reading last few posts about her society, decided to do it in hotel.

Any help from seniors is much appreciated.

Santoshs
08-26-15, 13:28
Please confirm whether Payal from Kabir is OK for outcall 4.5 k for 1.5 HR.

Photo enclosed. Plan to take tomorrow afternoon. Please conform urgently.

Thanks

INP0220
08-26-15, 14:11
Hi fellows,

I need help. I will be in Pune for a day. Any leads will be highly appreciated. Looking to spend a night.

Tut Li
08-26-15, 16:25
Please friends help me out here. Need updates on hotels. My pm is also activated. I have tried contacting several seniors but nothing fruitful has come up. I would really appreciate the help.Buddy. They all are friendly provided I'DS are available for both. Go ahead.

Chaatu
08-26-15, 16:58
Hi,

Have Hotel V, Hotel are on Pune Blr highway and Amruth still active? Heard Hotel V doesn't have any birds but is GF these days and hence checking?

What about Hotel S in P.S.? Is it also just GF now or has any birds available onsite? Visiting Pune after a long time and hence checking.

Pcock
08-26-15, 17:10
Hi friends,

Came to know about following two birds. Anybody availed their services. Please share your experience.

1. She tells her name as Monica Mehera but her email ID says Ishika Patel. Called her yesterday. She speaks English fluently. Asking 12 K for 1 shot (Too high!) not ready to share the full.

Snap with face. She is ready to meet first in CCD or any other coffee joint (Pre Condition is giving 3 K) and I believe she has flat in KP.

2. Anagha from Hadpsar. Calming to be 19 yrs old. Has one agent. Rates are not too high. But I doubt her looks / service / cleanliness.

I will appreciate if anyone can share any views / experience with any one of them.

Shaan.Avoid Monica Mehra like plague. It was posted by some victim on loc that she is a fraud. I may NT have personal experience but noise trying it out then repenting. Also because there are so many better options available.

RockyHardy21
08-26-15, 17:28
Hi friends,

Shaan.Hi,

I have tried her. She is 19 only. Looks are not so good but tight body and yeah she is clean. I tried her for night in 5 k.

Hummer01
08-26-15, 18:35
In BP avoid girls standing on road. Enter the big building. You get them in the range of 300- 500 for 1 pop. Don't carry unnecessary cash. Avoid wearing ornaments. Stay alert and act confident.

Hi guys,

I am from Delhi visiting Pune for some work in September I will be staying near Budhwar peth.

Can someone suggest where to go to get the yummy pies? I have read about red light area here in Budhwar peth too.

Is it OK to visit that area? What charges and any specific pointers?

Your help would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated in Delhi knowledge if needed.

TIA

AundhVik
08-26-15, 18:46
I have seen many posts SP in VN with different names.

Number Ending 773. In VN.

Any review?Hi,

His name is Rajeev. Well I have been with one. 6 k for 2. Her name is Sakshi and operates out of a flat in Rohan Mithla. She is good. You can give it a try.

HornyLibran
08-26-15, 21:53
Hey guys,

Regular contributor. Been out of the mongering scene for a couple of months. Was giving GRE. Getting back into it again now. Heard a lot about Pallavi. Done with most MP's (SoS, HL, etc), Smitha and Rati, posted FR's. Now want to try Pallavi.

Can anyone share the contact of Pallavi?

If I can't get Pallavi will go to SoS sadly.

ShaanPune
08-27-15, 03:54
Avoid Monica Mehra like plague. It was posted by some victim on loc that she is a fraud. I may NT have personal experience but noise trying it out then repenting. Also because there are so many better options available.Thanks for your inputs. I fully agree with you. We should not encourage these 'advance' practices.

Shaan

Santoshs
08-27-15, 04:07
Please confirm is this Payal discussed in the forum long back.

Quoted 4.5 k for 1.5 HR trying today noon. Please confirm urgently.

Photo attached.

Raul2535
08-27-15, 11:10
Hello guys,

As I already visited k 3 months back now is there any other MP better than this?

Please help and please specify the directions in PM.

Than in advance.

Pcock
08-27-15, 11:40

ThanksHad her last year at her place near Amanora. Charged 5 k. Said 8 k for 2 shots. She is not as hep as she seems in the pic. However figure wise 4.5 absolutely worth it. Looks also good. Let me know her latest phone number if you have.

RockyInstinct
08-27-15, 12:08
These are fake pics, they can be seen on various porn sites.

Guys,

Rohan08
08-27-15, 13:08
Hello all,

Can I please request someone to PM me Pallavis contact details? Its crazy I have 4 now pointing to her and none of them is right.

Cheers,

Thanks

CoolCoolPune
08-27-15, 13:57
Has any one tried this chick from Viman Nagar? Any rev.

Andy9949
08-27-15, 14:31

ThanksAvoid as much as you can. Not clean down there, service OK.

Tut Li
08-27-15, 14:44
Please confirm is this Payal discussed in the forum long back.

Quoted 4.5 k for 1.5 HR trying today noon. Please confirm urgently.

Photo attached.Yes buddy. You are right. In early days, she used to work as an Inde. Everything on menu including anal at extra bucks. She is tiny. Small but form boobies.

SamBhai
08-27-15, 15:16
Rajeev 773,

I want help about a Punjabi lady Purbi in Viman Nagar which recently found on loc by Rajeev number ends with 773. Pic is also attached in pink saari and looking good. Anyone tried her so please help about her.

Rohan08
08-27-15, 15:43
Hello all,

Can anyone PM me some reference for Pallavi please?

Cheers

SolomonK41
08-27-15, 17:32
Yesterday receive call from Krla spa Shivajinagar. Call from S. Ma ask why you not visited. I told her that you can't provide cross genders service. She told me that you visit us and ask me we will provide.

I have plan for next week need review of this spa urgent.

Xxx4110
08-27-15, 18:03
Is this a same Pinki whose number ends with 130?

I'm planning to call her at my flat. Rate at 3.5 k.Please share FR. Was it the same [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Xxx4110
08-27-15, 18:23
Has anyone tried this chick. Got her pic from an SPno ending 555. What will be the damages?

SammyDaCosta
08-27-15, 18:51
Looks really good.

Please post the FR if you try her.

DickRage123
08-27-15, 19:16
Looks like a nice chick.

What's the damages quoted by the so.

Would also like to try her.

AvinashT
08-27-15, 19:33
Hello all,

Have been trying a bit on mongering through indis and SPs, have been lucky few times in last 5 years- not a good record for sure.

I am here to gain more contacts (Indi preferred, but SPs will do too), here to ensure that we all keep prices reasonable and also that we treat all gals well. Nice to meet you all. And yeah, please do forward / share contact through PM (Senior Friends! I am here to share report, inputs and contacts -- give my best and expect same from you all.

Pcock
08-27-15, 19:51
Hello guys,

As I already visited k 3 months back now is there any other MP better than this?

Please help and please specify the directions in PM.

Than in advance.Amantra VN is good. Service wise. Try out. You may get 'lucky'.

AttitudeM
08-27-15, 19:51
Has any one tried this chick from Viman Nagar? Any rev.Bro,

Amazing catch, share her digits.

RahulM30
08-27-15, 21:24
Tried hotel Rajh. S at Somwar Peth. Girls are from Budhwar peth one of them name Laxmi gives good service at 1 k for room and 4 k of girl for 2 hrs damaged 5 k but nice GF like experience with her at last given 0.5 k tip to her.

Travis555
08-28-15, 04:21
Looks like this is becoming BP girls favourite spot for the nights. Every night these are around 20 young girls dressed nicely hanging around at the start of the bridge. Anyone tried their luck here?

NewPuneri
08-28-15, 04:23
Has any one tried this chick from Viman Nagar? Any rev.Yes, very well I know her. She was with the VN SP till a month ago. I wanted to start my mongering experience with her but missed her as I had to go to be'lore for office work. When I came back then SP told that she had left.

Now will check again it the SP.

BornToExplore
08-28-15, 05:40
Hi,

New to the forum and have read a lot of praise about Pallavi.

Can anyone please PM me some reference for Pallavi?

Cheers

Jasmpat
08-28-15, 06:17
Has anyone tried this chick. Got her pic from an SPno ending 555. What will be the damages?4 K for ST & 8 K for 2 sessions. Negotiate and see if you can get him down to 3. 5 K for ST.

SkyWalk30
08-28-15, 06:45
Hi,

Does any one know this women. Her no ending with 671. Please reply.

TheBestIndia
08-28-15, 08:02
Writing this short review about Shefa or Shifa from Hadapsar to clarify a few things.

1. She is polite and quite accommodating.

2. She stays in Fursungi area, not in Magarpata, not in Hadapsar! As much as she claims, the area is Fursungi a km after the IT park!

3. She has a small baby, and for me this was a turnoff.

Looks wise she is average, nothing great, and is decent in service too. Charges are 3 k for couple of hours.

Nothing more to write about her, now to looking for new and better catch!

Any help will be appreciated.

PassionMale32
08-28-15, 08:06
Looks like this is becoming BP girls favourite spot for the nights. Every night these are around 20 young girls dressed nicely hanging around at the start of the bridge. Anyone tried their luck here?Over period of time I have also seen rise of females standing there. Started with 1-2 women who would stand wearing transparent saree etc.

I had taken women from there just for drive around fun in past esp one in sarees. Once had taken a nepali gal from there for BJ near river side road during dark rainy night.

Those were days!

But since last 1-2 years have heard cases where people are taken to so called nearby safe house in some peth areas and then robbed off of money and send out. Esp stay away from a fair looking gals group who come every evening there in jeans and cleavage showing top but face covered in scarf and will promise to remove it once you are with her in room.

And also risk of being caught by cops is there who are always going around on bikes as people know about this going there. Pmc office is also there.

If one is ok with such type then I would say its better to go little ahead in BP.

Be safe and use condom for all activities including BJ!

Enjoy.

Passionmale32.

Raul2535
08-28-15, 08:45
Amantra VN is good. Service wise. Try out. You may get 'lucky'.Hey senior,

If you have any inde contact do PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Raul2535
08-28-15, 10:53
Amantra VN is good. Service wise. Try out. You may get 'lucky'.Is their extras offered.

RahulM30
08-28-15, 13:54
Dear monger m sure you must have great experience at V. Rs. A hotel near latkat petrol station Magalwar peth, I m going to visit there next month can anybody guide about the present status of V. Rs. A about rates, girls, and availability as I heard that service is shut down due to some problems.

Rajarao
08-28-15, 14:08
How much he is asking for?

MahendraBahuba
08-28-15, 15:17
Hi,

This is an FR for Aurangabad, I was there last week for work. Wanted to try my luck there, I RTFF but couldn't find anything concrete.

Contacted few seniors who had been to that dry land, but didn't get any positive reply (May be it's really a dry land).

Anyway was staying at VITS hotel (nice ambiance but food not good), decided to visit MP when searched found VITS has spa as well so inquired about it was shocked to hear the provide male masseuse for male and female for female, was disappointed. But then came across ad for De-Stress spa (newly opened in Prozone mall, 1st floor) called them up they said we have girls from Thailand. Went there around 8 PM, choose for 1 hour massage, this girl came with short hair very young early twenties I guess said her name was four, yes I was shocked told her its weirdest name I have ever heard. Any massage started she was doing an average kinda of massage after 15 min asked if I can remove disposable as I was not comfortable and she removed it (one thing I forgot no doors to the room only curtains, but I was the only customer at that time). While doing front she asked if I want Johnny to be massaged? I said yes she said 1 K and I have to give money before. I said why you don't think I will pay. She said couple of guys before had promised to pay but then didn't pay or paid less amount then what was promised (I was shocked didn't think people would actually do that). So paid upfront.

The next 15 min were the best Johnny massage I had ever had. She was doing it very slowly in-between also massaging the balls, slowly massaging the head with her thumb, what technique. Best HJ ever till date.

Damage 2.2 K at counter, 1 K for HJ.

Anyone going to that barren land must visit this oasis, highly recommended.

AkkMumbaiYa
08-28-15, 16:20
This week went to V after confirming from P**** no LE action is going on.

Pinki started with her famous style of washing dick and ass by her own, then licking whole body. I requested her for anal kissing, which was supperrbb.

I am uploading her photo, which she allowed me to take.(After dressing.

Its too late now to write complete report will write some time later.

Good Night.If she is at V. It means she is back again. I took her some 4 to 5 yrs. Back at the same place. Very co-operative and at extra cost she was ready for anal also.

Travis555
08-28-15, 17:19
Dear monger m sure you must have great experience at V. Rs. A hotel near latkat petrol station Magalwar peth, I m going to visit there next month can anybody guide about the present status of V. Rs. A about rates, girls, and availability as I heard that service is shut down due to some problems.I am not sure whether service has been shutdown. The rate there is 800 for room and 4 k for girl.

I usually take girl from outside over there and have not availed their girl service for some time now. The girls are average though and not worth 4 k for one shot in my personal opinion.

Mayurp
08-28-15, 20:26
Has any one tried this chick from Viman Nagar? Any rev.Try searching for "Mumbai Female Escorts" in google images. You will find this girl. I don't think that anyone will post open picture On internet claiming escort service provider.

Be safe.

RahulM30
08-28-15, 21:22
Got contact of one age name HE. Ry mob no ends with 339, shown 2 foreigner girls one of them from France so selected her, he asked 40 k for full night after so much bargain settled for 30 k full night including 3 star hotel nearby KP, was very nice experience she was so cooperative and there was everything in her menu card so tried missionary first with nice body massage and BJ without condom also tried anal so it was very nice heavenly experience.

RajPandey
08-28-15, 23:25
Hi Sree1851,

Can you provide me Pallavi contact no, I am planning to meet her tomorrow.

MahendraBahuba
08-29-15, 03:32
Bro,

If what you are telling is true, then you have overpaid by a lot. Even for a foreigner going rate should not be more than 15 K, at the very max 20 K which is also way too expensive.

Got contact of one age name HE. Ry mob no ends with 339, shown 2 foreigner girls one of them from France so selected her, he asked 40 k for full night after so much bargain settled for 30 k full night including 3 star hotel nearby KP, was very nice experience she was so cooperative and there was everything in her menu card so tried missionary first with nice body massage and BJ without condom also tried anal so it was very nice heavenly experience.

TittyBoy
08-29-15, 05:45
Is she lactating bro?

Regards,

Tittyboy

Writing this short review about Shefa or Shifa from Hadapsar to clarify a few things.

1. She is polite and quite accommodating.

2. She stays in Fursungi area, not in Magarpata, not in Hadapsar! As much as she claims, the area is Fursungi a km after the IT park!

3. She has a small baby, and for me this was a turnoff.

Looks wise she is average, nothing great, and is decent in service too. Charges are 3 k for couple of hours.

Nothing more to write about her, now to looking for new and better catch!

Any help will be appreciated.

Jaggs
08-29-15, 07:19
Is this a same Pinki whose number ends with 130?

I'm planning to call her at my flat. Rate at 3.5 k.No dude the 130 one is different.

Laymar
08-29-15, 07:37
Got contact of one age name HE. Ry mob no ends with 339, shown 2 foreigner girls one of them from France so selected her, he asked 40 k for full night after so much bargain settled for 30 k full night including 3 star hotel nearby KP, was very nice experience she was so cooperative and there was everything in her menu card so tried missionary first with nice body massage and BJ without condom also tried anal so it was very nice heavenly experience.Hi Rahul,

Would you mind sharing the contact details for french connection. I am slowly breaking into India scene. Have been a regular to BKK with loads of info that I can share on LOS. India though is new and need references.

CoolPuneGuest
08-29-15, 09:33
Has any bro tried Deepali recently, kindly update about her service & look, thanks in advance.

Pussy Shave
08-29-15, 11:17
Guys,

This is not a safe place. Very tempting at times, but they will take you some dingy house or unknown lodge. Very small dark partitioned room once inside. From there domination starts. Touching 200 . Just sliding bra 500 like that they will rob most of the money you do have. At the end they will not remove any clothes. Just a quick fuck. Very bad and dangerous. Please avoid.

Over period of time I have also seen rise of females standing there. Started with 1-2 women who would stand wearing transparent saree etc.

I had taken women from there just for drive around fun in past esp one in sarees. Once had taken a nepali gal from there for BJ near river side road during dark rainy night.

Those were days!

But since last 1-2 years have heard cases where people are taken to so called nearby safe house in some peth areas and then robbed off of money and send out. Esp stay away from a fair looking gals group who come every evening there in jeans and cleavage showing top but face covered in scarf and will promise to remove it once you are with her in room.

And also risk of being caught by cops is there who are always going around on bikes as people know about this going there. Pmc office is also there..

RJames
08-29-15, 11:20
Hi Seniors,

Looking for some good contacts. If you have anything handy. Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

RJames
08-29-15, 11:51
Hi bro,

Can you share name please. Thanks in advance.

Aabhi6021
08-29-15, 12:45
Hello Seniors,

New to forum. Can you guide me with some inde contacts.

Anywhere in city.

Thanks in advance.

BophSep
08-29-15, 17:14
Bro,

Go ahead and give it a try will not regret, PM you the no and reference.

Regards

Hello all,

Can I please request someone to PM me Pallavis contact details? Its crazy I have 4 now pointing to her and none of them is right.

Cheers,

Thanks

RahulG88
08-29-15, 18:28
Hello Seniors,

Can you please PM me with some good inde contacts.

Foreigners and models would be ideal.

Thanks in advance.

SolomonK41
08-29-15, 18:51
I search on web and got no of Kp Sp Ramesh who's no ending 3080 demand 25 k one and 50 k for whole night.

Can any try this bird send review about service.

RahulM30
08-29-15, 19:33
Hi Rahul,

Would you mind sharing the contact details for french connection. I am slowly breaking into India scene. Have been a regular to BKK with loads of info that I can share on LOS. India though is new and need references.Hi bro,

I can share no of that age who provided me that Frenchie so PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

RahulM30
08-29-15, 19:38
Can anybody provide me no of girl name Shweta she was working at Varsha but don't know whether she is there or not and lost her contact since long.

RajPandey
08-29-15, 20:18
Hi Kavisach,

Can you provide me Pallavi contact number, I am planning to meet her tomorrow.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

Xxx4110
08-29-15, 20:36
This is a delayed FR. Visited Lanna spa few months back. You can easily search for it online. Ambiance was perfect. Asked for regular package & was quoted 2. 2 K. The guy showed me to one of the rooms. Very nice smelling & comfortable, with AC. The Therapist came in & laid down towel & disposable undies. I had gone through a couple of posts regarding MPs so simply didn't wear them. When the therapist came back I asked her if I need to wear them. She said no. Anyways the message started & after some time it became very probing near the buttock area. Very enjoyable. I asked her name, she replied Lou. After 40 minutes I asked her about extras she quoted 2 K. I said 1 K I know the rates. Quickly agreed. Then fixed the deal for 2 K which included DFK (not good) boob fondling & kissing & tug. Came after 10 minutes. Was very satisfied.

Looks- 4/10 (age around 40).

Service- 7/10 (she did lot of things for 2 K but very basic).

Attitude- 7/10

Damages- 2.2 K + 2 K.

WIR. Would prefer indes.

Rocky0123
08-29-15, 21:09
Looks like this is becoming BP girls favourite spot for the nights. Every night these are around 20 young girls dressed nicely hanging around at the start of the bridge. Anyone tried their luck here?Opted 1 girl from there in Dec. 12. Girl name was Jyoti (may be fake) new at that and was shy. Pussy clean shaved. Allowed pussy fingering and boob playing. Tried 2 shots was OK. Charges 500 for 1 pop * 2 + 100 auto + 50 condom + 300 lodge =1450 for 2 pop. At that time full n8 was 2000 + lodge + auto (if you take girl with you then no need) + condom.

Girl face was OK. But co operative.

After some days again taken another girl but was not co operative charges for 2 pop but at lodge allowed 1 only by giving some reason.

The other can be done is take girl for 1 pop and after finishing extend it to 1 more if interested. Not aware about if they allow to take girl for outcall.

Be safe by using condom because this sluts are from BP. Don't know how safe and clean are they.

Now a days they are seen at that place after 9 pm but be cautious cops keep o round.

Boob: 8

Pussy: 7

Service: 8

Total damage: 1450.

Torchhh
08-30-15, 01:25
I search on web and got no of Kp Sp Ramesh who's no ending 3080 demand 25 k one and 50 k for whole night.

Can any try this bird send review about service.If you have 25-50 k to spend, go to BKK. 3-4 days, staying in a 5 star and as many women as your libido will allow. This girl definitely doesn't look like she is worth that kinda money.

Pcock
08-30-15, 01:54

Can any try this bird send review about service.25 k for st is exorbitant. Don't pay more than 10 k. Full Ni 25 k. As such she doesn't seem to be that hot.

FuckSri
08-30-15, 05:56
Can anybody provide me no of girl name Shweta she was working at Varsha but don't know whether she is there or not and lost her contact since long.Last I heard she was in Mumbai. She moved there before the raid happened. But sorry buddy I don't have her latest number.

Sen Sex
08-30-15, 06:56
Hi,

I have tried this girl many time and am totally satisfied with her service & attitude. I lost her contact about a year back.

Do you mind sharing her contact number, want to re-establish connection with her.

Hi guys,

Hope everybody is fine.

Anyone have any review on the attached pic.

About her service. Attitude.

AvinashT
08-30-15, 07:25
Our city seems dry on indis. It's brutal world of SPs. Can someone pm me Pallavi contact or anyone else?

AvinashT
08-30-15, 07:31
Any review on this chick. 10 k fn.

Monocef
08-30-15, 08:37
Got this chic.

Sp as. Had this girl V.

Had great curves same as snap but little chubby. SP also provided place but notgr8.

Girl had good attitude and humorous as well.

Overall good experience.

Pcock
08-30-15, 11:33
If you have 25-50 k to spend, go to BKK. 3-4 days, staying in a 5 star and as many women as your libido will allow. This girl definitely doesn't look like she is worth that kinda money.I totally agree with this.

Xxx4110
08-30-15, 12:14
Decided to go to Nibm spa name Sawasdee opposite Domimos. They convinced me to take fusion package saying they are giving discount. They were desperate probably because of no action due to LE. The girl simply said she doesn't offer any extras. The massage was so boring I think the therapist went to sleep for a while. One HR into it I asked her to stop after confirming multiple times that no extras are on the menu. While coming downstairs saw 2 LEs parked in the basement. Cursed them in my head and walked away.

Damage 3 k.

RahulM30
08-30-15, 12:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

John Aldrich
08-30-15, 15:29

Can any try this bird send review about service.I pay USD 30 to USD 50 for a more gorgeous chick in Bangkok for a whole night. Ex Soviet girls are available between USD 50 to USD 75 in Thailand. In Bangkok, just go to Hotel Grace Coffee shop and the girls will pile on to you. In case you ho to Pattaya, you still get a better deal. Add the ticket and hotel cost. You will still be left with some money for a few beers.

Don't waste your time and money on this chick. One thing I have figured out in India is that the high priced girls just do a con job. Not only are they time watchers, they just either lie down like a log or make fake noises.

These are my few cents after seeing the pictures and the price.

Cheers.

AbcCool
08-30-15, 16:56
I was roaming around Manpa today. Then I saw a very local dirty theater there showing some adult film called massage parlour. So I just was walk straight away from Theatre. Then there were so many girls at every narrow streets in between the main road. They were calling,'ssszz'. Few girls were looking great also. But I dint go in as a girls were standing in groups of 5. But it was nice fun watching them. Gave me a feel of Sona gachi!

HotMale1984
08-30-15, 17:15
Hi fellow mongers,

I found an ad thru the usual sites from a girl in her twenties asking to contact via email. On sending the mail I was responded with the charges of 5 k for 2 hours somewhere nearby to Prahat road. She shared the attached pic and said that she is Nri and will not share phone number due to risks.

However is asking for advance money credited to her account before meeting. Any clues if anyone has tried her and any reports about her?She is fake, the pic actually belong to Ruchita Rao; MTV splitsvilla contestant. Attaching the URL for your ready ref. Stay Safe.

http://splitsvilla-mtv-3.********.com/2010/12/ruchita-rao-mtv-splitsvilla-contestant.html

AvinashT
08-30-15, 17:18
Got this chic.

Sp as. Had this girl V.

Had great curves same as snap but little chubby. SP also provided place but notgr8.

Overall good experience.She said she is not working anymore. Do you know damages.

Xxx4110
08-30-15, 18:30
Hi all,

Been a long time reader of this forum and thought of starting the mongering life, hence yesterday tried browsing through locanto and found a contact of an MP near NIBM road which is behind a well known pizza joint number ends with 8401.

Was quoted 700 as counter charge and the rest will depend of the pick.

Got a choice of 8, I think BP ladies are better, but had to start again hence selected 1 short in height, nice firm boobs & ass.

Started with a pathetic powder massage, she was not a talkative person, still tried to start a conversation, no use, at last popped the extra thing. She quoted 4 K for FS.

My God 4 K! Told got only 2 K, she went to talk to the counter guy, can back after 5 minutes and said ok.

Now starts the action, let me warn you guys not a good start, NO DFK, straight away asked to undress and started with the so called Boobs massage, just rubbing the boobs all over my body. The only Good thing about the chick were her books, nice firm. Started giving a French what these people call it (CBJ), and ended it in almost 3 minutes, asked for more and she started showing attitude. Asked for WOT, she said no WOT, only, thought waste of money. Anyways Johnny was now in full mood. Changed the cap and started misse. Was getting turned off and the girl was saying legs are paining jaldi karo jaldi karo. Told her to shut the mount and continued for almost 10 minutes, and off loaded..Dude,

Which spa are you talking about? I went to Sawasdee opposite Dominos after reading this FR .3 k damage and no extras?

RahulM30
08-30-15, 21:00
Had one contact at KP so age showed 3 chicks one around 20 to 22 from Kolkatta was very sexy so selected her asked for 12 k for full night negotiated to 8 k and 2 k extra for hotel so total damage was 10 k but was worth because everything was in her menu including anal. Overall nice experience.

Look 6/10

Attitude 7/10

Service 8/10

Room 6/10.

OnlyPune
08-31-15, 05:59
Have been member of the group for quite long. Never wrote a FR before.

Latest Anna's Den.

Have read so much that I decided to try. Again was very mechanical place. But liked it.

Given simplicity of operations. No food no liquor.

Water + Condom+ Girl+Bed+Tip = Rs 1500.

Tried KP Locanto adv month back.

6 k for ST, Looks 6/10 , service was poor.

Honest take, We need to identify folks which can be entertained on flats / hotels with no strings attached.

Shabby locations, LE concerns are major turn downs.

Happy to share lot of contacts in return.

Frank Martin
08-31-15, 06:55
Hi,

With all the information I did grasp from here about BP, Want to give a shot at BP for the first time. I have roamed on the LXM Road couldn't find any specific places except few lanes with few aunts standing ex: bata lane. They aren't attractive and lanes looked a bit creepy so drop the idea of going into the lanes. Finally cooled myself with Gulkand mastani at very old and famous Kaaju masthani in BP.

Appreciate if anyone could give clear instructions to reach right place in BP.

Regards,

Frank

TittyBoy
08-31-15, 07:32
No pic of the girl? At least describe the girl.

Regards,

Tittyboy

Had one contact at KP so age showed 3 chicks one around 20 to 22 from Kolkatta was very sexy so selected her asked for 12 k for full night negotiated to 8 k and 2 k extra for hotel so total damage was 10 k but was worth because everything was in her menu including anal. Overall nice experience.

Look 6/10

Attitude 7/10

Service 8/10

Room 6/10.

TittyBoy
08-31-15, 07:35
There is no name for this spa. You can find the contact number from their ad on loc and then proceed from there.

Regards,

Tittyboy

Dude,

Which spa are you talking about? I went to Sawasdee opposite Dominos after reading this FR .3 k damage and no extras?

AvinashT
08-31-15, 07:41

Look 6/10

Attitude 7/10

Service 8/10

Room 6/10.Any hints on SP contact. Did you get her contact detail. Which area was it? Thanks for sharing more info.

TittyBoy
08-31-15, 07:44
I think you forgot to attach the pic. Can you attach it again? And what was the cost?

Regards,

Tittyboy

Got this chic.

Sp as. Had this girl V.

Overall good experience.

CoolPuneGuest
08-31-15, 08:14
Bro can you share SP details his last few digits will work.

Thanks in advance.

Look 6/10

Attitude 7/10

Service 8/10

Room 6/10.

Rocky0123
08-31-15, 09:08
Hi all,

Girls pick up point in Pune.

1 Bridge near Mangala theater after 9 pm (charges 500 per pop up. Possibly 2000 full).

2 Next lane of Iscon temple camp will find 2-3 ladies in saree (quote is 1500 per pop up / 3000 full ).

3 Some times ahead of SGS mall camp.

4 Sadhu Vasvani chowk after 9 pm.

5 Pune station exit (but quality seems to be more cheap).

6 At Sancheti hospital road ahead of HDFC. (found sometimes please confirm before approaching).

7 In between hal and ksb company at old Mumbai highway.

Please guy if you have any other good pick up spot then let know so can monger.

JohnDamin99
08-31-15, 14:17
Hi,

Have been regularly browsing thru the forum posts for a few months, have been mongering in Pune since Jan. This year.

As for my first FR which took place about 3 weeks back.

I got vn inde Sonia / Tanya's number from a friend and called her to fix a meeting, she responded I'm in whatsapp, sent her photos and price with services she provides, she speaks good English hence was impressed and was looking forward to meet her, fixed a common place to meet, she came in her bike wearing a t shirt and jeans.

The photos she sent were at least 5 yrs old, she is wheatish about 35 yrs or more, and she was drunk.

She chats a lot, and has a tummy, her figure is not at all good, and has big saggy boobs.

As soon as she undressed I decided not to go for any FS, instead I asked her not to undress and asked her for CIM and she agreed, good for me. She does a decent job of BBJ, finally after a few minutes came inside her mouth, she did not withdraw till the last drop was sucked although she doesn't swallow, she spits it out in the bathroom.

After the first CIM in my life felt like trying again, so chatting was followed by some drinks and smoke, second session started the same way as the first and finished in her mouth again, had a smoke, gave her the moolah and dropped her back to the common place.

After this exp I have decided not to go for indes again, although they are good with BBJ etc, but the sight of their bodies gives a yuk feeling.

She can be tried only for CIM or else better to avoid, not worth 5 k.

Body- 3

Boobs- 3

Attitude- 5

BBJ- 7

WIR- never.

Xxx4110
08-31-15, 14:49
Has anyone tried this chick. Sp asking 6 k for single shot plus lodge.

IndianCurries
08-31-15, 16:14
Hi all,

Girls pick up point in Pune.

1 Bridge near Mangala theater after 9 pm (charges 500 per pop up. Possibly 2000 full).

2 Next lane of Iscon temple camp will find 2-3 ladies in saree (quote is 1500 per pop up / 3000 full ).

3 Some times ahead of SGS mall camp.

4 Sadhu Vasvani chowk after 9 pm.

5 Pune station exit (but quality seems to be more cheap).

6 At Sancheti hospital road ahead of HDFC. (found sometimes please confirm before approaching).

7 In between hal and ksb company at old Mumbai highway.

Please guy if you have any other good pick up spot then let know so can monger.Found a couple more places where I saw some pick-up girls / aunties:

8. In Kalyani Nagar, On secluded and dark patch of road between Gold Gym and HSBC.

9. In KP; North Main road. After all pubs are over, some times I have seen some gaudy saree clad women in dark spots.

Cheers,

IC.

P.S. : I have not tried any pick-up joint mentioned above; just observed and saw women getting picked / waiting to be picked. Try at your own risk.

Wot24X7
08-31-15, 17:02
Well opp Dominos there is Sawasdee and just behind there is an MP who's contact can be found on local, counter charge 700 and 2 K for FS, better avoid this MP.

There is no name for this spa. You can find the contact number from their ad on loc and then proceed from there.

Regards,

Tittyboy

Xxx4110
08-31-15, 17:15

Regards,

TittyboyDude,

I searched NIBM spa in locanto but couldn't find any. If you could PM me some hints or no it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

RohanM
08-31-15, 17:51
#8 is enunch beware from them.

Found a couple more places where I saw some pick-up girls / aunties:

8. In Kalyani Nagar, On secluded and dark patch of road between Gold Gym and HSBC.

9. In KP; North Main road. After all pubs are over, some times I have seen some gaudy saree clad women in dark spots.

Cheers,

IC.

P.S. : I have not tried any pick-up joint mentioned above; just observed and saw women getting picked / waiting to be picked. Try at your own risk.

JohnDamin99
08-31-15, 18:13

Cheers,

IC.

P.S. : I have not tried any pick-up joint mentioned above; just observed and saw women getting picked / waiting to be picked. Try at your own risk.In Kalyani nagar near golds gym there are no call girls just some transvestites, be careful.

Frank Martin
08-31-15, 18:24
Most of the times I have seen only cross dressers at locations mentioned as 8 & 9.

Rest you check by yourself.

Frank

Cheers,

IC.

King Khan
08-31-15, 19:59
Thanks to senior victor Bhai I got the contact of Pallavi was in touch with her since last 1 month but as my tor to Pune.

Was not getting materialized could not meet her earlier.

After giving the reference agreed to meet tried had to negotiate but she didn't agree for and stick to the amount of 6 k for ST.

And was at my hotel at 11.45 am was on time came on the two wheeler.

Came to the room after showing the ID at the reception, I was eagerly waiting to meet her.

Opened the door and as soon soon as she entered gave a big hug. Then we moved on to the bed after initial chit chat, the best.

Part is she is so friendly that we forget that we are meeting her for the first time.

On the bed also she is an expert in all. Had a wonderful deep French wet kissing followed by a long 69 position for almost 15 min or.

So and she is expert in this also She was on top on 69 some time & I was grasping for my breath while she was playing with my jhoney.

Finally changed the position banged her on missi position and I was enjoying the ride in different position. Finally finished and laid on.

Each others arms for quiet some time.

Their after we went for the Lunch in the restaurant. Came back to the room and then we watched the movie together the ST agreement.

Has in the meantime made into a LT agreement.

We were on the bed watching movie in each others arms and by the end of the movie we were again in our Birth suits Had a BBBJ session.

And DATY and later had our Dinner.

Finally she was with me till 10 AM next day the breakfast together and in the early morning we had a good session. Really enjoyed.

The company of her for the whole day.

Till now my hangover with Pallavi is not over.

Damages: 15 k + Gifts.

Face: 7/10

Boobs: 7/10

Ass: 8/10

WIR: Yes.

Once again thanks to victor Bhai for sharing the Contact.

Regards

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

DivinePassion
08-31-15, 22:10
Hi,

Have been regularly browsing thru the forum posts for a few months, have been mongering in Pune since Jan. This year.

As for my first FR which took place about 3 weeks back.

I got vn inde Sonia / Tanya's number from a friend and called her to fix a meeting, she responded I'm in whatsapp, sent her photos and price with services she provides, she speaks good English hence was impressed and was looking forward to meet her, fixed a common place to meet, she came in her bike wearing a t shirt and jeans.

The photos she sent were at least 5 yrs old, she is wheatish about 35 yrs or more, and she was drunk.

She chats a lot, and has a tummy, her figure is not at all good, and has big saggy boobs.

As soon as she undressed I decided not to go for any FS, instead I asked her not to undress and asked her for CIM and she agreed, good for me. She does a decent job of BBJ, finally after a few minutes came inside her mouth, she did not withdraw till the last drop was sucked although she doesn't swallow, she spits it out in the bathroom.

After the first CIM in my life felt like trying again, so chatting was followed by some drinks and smoke, second session started the same way as the first and finished in her mouth again, had a smoke, gave her the moolah and dropped her back to the common place..Pretty much spot on and personally not to my taste (look wise or body). Only good for CIM but for which 2-3 k makes more sense rather then 5-6 k.

Anyways to share a few more things, as always I am more the work your way into the deal kinda guy. (I usually don't prefer professionals as for me she could be the best looking girl in town but without the GFE jhonny would not get into action) . Anyways to the point met a 32 yr old (married HW) on mingle 2 from mum and its a WIP. In Pune right now so will need 2-3 visits once I get to mum but seems she is up for some grinding. (P.S: Required a lot of phone+text so far).

On another note okc I met a supposed HR from one of the IT firms and says she is HW from Viman nagar. However prices are atrocious, 15 k for the vanilla stuff and 25 k for 3 hrs full action (I did not negotiate as it was too far away from what I deemed her at and I don't have patience for idiots).

I will keep everyone updated on another couple other hopeful scenarios which I have faith will work out good. Just letting people know that there are other options available as well out here.

FunkyCat25
09-01-15, 04:39
There are lots of FR for both but no pic can anyone share their pics.

Wot24X7
09-01-15, 06:46
Cone straight from Dagadu Seth Ganapati pass the intersection, you will find a movie theater. Take the lane opp to the theater after a 3 min walk you will find a police station. That's where from the good stuff starts. Take left from police station you will find many buildings. As for disco or welcome building you can ask the pan tapri guy they will tell you.

Enjoy and happy mongering in BP. I bet you will find gems there.

Hi,

With all the information I did grasp from here about BP, Want to give a shot at BP for the first time. I have roamed on the LXM Road couldn't find any specific places except few lanes with few aunts standing ex: bata lane. They aren't attractive and lanes looked a bit creepy so drop the idea of going into the lanes. Finally cooled myself with Gulkand mastani at very old and famous Kaaju masthani in BP.

Appreciate if anyone could give clear instructions to reach right place in BP.

Regards,

Frank

RockyHardy21
09-01-15, 08:57
Has anyone tried this chick. Sp asking 6 k for single shot plus lodge.Does SP number end with 058?

ShaanMady
09-01-15, 15:13
Well, I was very excited and the receptionist fixed an appointment till 6 PM.

Spa is very clean like a star hotel room.

The bosom Thai directed me to the room. She had assets and I noted her ass crack while tensing adding more anxiety and excitement.

She gave some some time to change, then she knocked the door.

I was sitting with my towel wrapped and without the undies.

She said, "if you don't west that thing I will not enter the room".

I got little frustrated with her polite nature.

Since then she started being impolite throughout the session.

You want massage or should I go, kind of angry balls thrown at me.

Though she was good at massage, I did not like the behavior.

No happy tugs, no extras.

Avoid this spa. But you can go if you want to have a good massage.

Massage 9/10

Extras 0/10

I have been to different countries. But this is the first time I came out of a spa without extras.

Mongering better than MPs.

TittyBoy
09-01-15, 15:26
Is this actual an FR? Looks like it was copy pasted from an FR posted by BophSep on 02/01/2015 (Pune forum page 183).

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1676797#post1676797.

Regards,

Tittyboy

Thanks to senior victor Bhai I got the contact of Pallavi was in touch with her since last 1 month but as my tor to Pune.

After giving the reference agreed to meet tried had to negotiate but she didn't agree for and stick to the amount of 6 k for ST.

Came to the room after showing the ID at the reception, I was eagerly waiting to meet her.

Opened the door and as soon soon as she entered gave a big hug. Then we moved on to the bed after initial chit chat, the best.

Part is she is so friendly that we forget that we are meeting her for the first time...

TittyBoy
09-01-15, 15:27
Whats the name of the movie theater?

Cone straight from Dagadu Seth Ganapati pass the intersection, you will find a movie theater. Take the lane opp to the theater after a 3 min walk you will find a police station. That's where from the good stuff starts. Take left from police station you will find many buildings. As for disco or welcome building you can ask the pan tapri guy they will tell you.

Enjoy and happy mongering in BP. I bet you will find gems there.

TittyBoy
09-01-15, 15:36
After a grueling hike on the weekend, wanted to explore some new spa and so went to this one with my friend as was located nearby. Easy to find and opted for Swedish msg. Was assigned a NE girl. Good body and nice face. Nothing much to mention as no extras were offered. Had to wear the much dreaded disposable, but a great massage and good chit chat with the girl. My friend also had the same experience but he said that the girl would be ready to offer extras on 2nd visit.

Damage: 2.1 k.

Extras: Nothing.

Massage: Very good.

Repeat: Probably no, as I like to explore new places.

Regards,

Tittyboy

Xxx4110
09-01-15, 16:17
Does SP number end with 058?No. Why? Did you try her with that SP.

RajPandey
09-01-15, 17:55
Hi senior Victor Bhai / King Khan,

Please share me contact no of Pallavi [Email address deleted by Admin] Please share me I want to meet her.

Thanks in advance,

Raj

Part is she is so friendly that we forget that we are meeting her for the first time.

On the bed also she is an expert in all. Had a wonderful deep French wet kissing followed by a long 69 position for almost 15 min or.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Rajeshj
09-01-15, 19:04
Hi guys,

Got bored with all below regular stuff from Pune, any new indi girl contact will appreciable from any senior member.

Tried below and now got bored with all this.

1. Pallavi. Tried her 3 times, 2 times at her place (6 k,5 k) and one time at hotel (5 k).

2. Sneha / Neha (aundh) - tried her 2 times at her place near Aundh - 4 k each time.

3. Rati. Tried her year back bad attitude.

4. Snehal (P.S.) tried her initially through SP. Subash then tried her second time as she share me her personal number also tried anal was awesome, now she don't recall me asking reference.

Anyways got bored with Snehal as she is mother of 2 kids and body not my type.

Any new contact apart from above will really put some spice in life dude.

Harsh10
09-01-15, 19:25
Is their extras offered.Ask for girl whose name is Yaya.

Xxx4110
09-01-15, 19:58
Most of the times I have seen only cross dressers at locations mentioned as 8 & 9.

Rest you check by yourself.

FrankHehe. The guys who thought that these places were pick up joints are in a for rude shock.

RahulM30
09-02-15, 04:00
There is one girl name Chandana available at Rajhans nice girl nice attitude but doesn't offer BJ and allows only missionary.

RessrRcky
09-02-15, 04:32
Hello everybody,

Does anyone know indie last digit 751. Please let me know about her service.

Thanks in advance.

RessrRcky
09-02-15, 04:55
Hey anybody know where is available for room or flat in ST 4 hrs. Or one night. Please let me know as girl don't want to go in hotel room / lodge so I am looking. Please help me. Its urgent.

Thanks in advance.

SmartVvarma
09-02-15, 05:14
Hey anybody know where is available for room or flat in ST 4 hrs. Or one night. Please let me know as girl don't want to go in hotel room / lodge so I am looking. Please help me. Its urgent.

Thanks in advance.Hi Buddy,

Woow Man. You have more than 50 posts and all of them are asking for contacts or asking for some kind of confirmation?? And Not a single FR!.

Please correct me if I am wrong?

Play Safe.

AvinashT
09-02-15, 05:35
Yesterday I contacted one SP with digit ending 567, had v tried him once before and then good service was reliable. However yesterday he sent me close to 7 pics. Negotiated for 11 k night.

He also promised to drop her near my place. I was in full preparation mode. Before he started, he called me and I told him to get the same gal as negotiated.

Asked him to send pic of now with her. He didn't agree initially but I insisted. He sent me pic of gal which was different from what he had promised. He was like she is the same woman. I called off deal.

Wasted day.

Superman991
09-02-15, 06:50
Need Pallavi contact. Thanks in advance.

Xxx4110
09-02-15, 07:31
Hi guys,

Got bored with all below regular stuff from Pune, any new indi girl contact will appreciable from any senior member.

Tried below and now got bored with all this.

1. Pallavi. Tried her 3 times, 2 times at her place (6 k,5 k) and one time at hotel (5 k).

2. Sneha / Neha (aundh) - tried her 2 times at her place near Aundh - 4 k each time.

3. Rati. Tried her year back bad attitude.

4. Snehal (P.S.) tried her initially through SP. Subash then tried her second time as she share me her personal number also tried anal was awesome, now she don't recall me asking reference.

Anyways got bored with Snehal as she is mother of 2 kids and body not my type.

Any new contact apart from above will really put some spice in life dude.Dude,

If you are bored would you care to pass on the contact & reference of Pallavi. I am sort of new here and looking to try Pallavi for a long time but none of the seniors are helping.

Will definitely share FR.

DactMong
09-02-15, 08:28
Tried this spa two times in Aun dh. Tried miss G and miss L. Miss G is Indian, avg in looks but provides good B2B. Maybe can go all the way with her if I go there one more time. Can also take her out. Miss L (NI) in one attempt gave TL + HJ. Slightly more attitude than miss G but ice can be broken in 2 or more attempts.

Cost: 1600 counter + 1 k extra.

DactMong
09-02-15, 08:30
Has anybody been successful in getting any indie contacts from OKC? Have been in talks with 2 girls who have given hints that they would charge to perform. Lets see how it converts.

Hdogg44
09-02-15, 08:57
Hey bros,

Any recommendations at A spa in Seasons mall? Please advise since I'm planning a visit today.

Ask for girl whose name is Yaya..

Convictar
09-02-15, 12:38
Hello folks,

Read some posts a couple of week backs regarding the place of Pallavi being monitored by LE.

Is it true? Is it no safe to meet her at her place?

If anyone got information regarding the same please share. Was planning to meet her this week.

Happy & safe mongering.

Cheers!

Convict

AttitudeM
09-02-15, 16:19

Look 6/10

Attitude 7/10

Service 8/10

Room 6/10.Bro,

Share me contact in my inbox.

RahulM30
09-02-15, 16:59
Does anybody know about hotel Katraj , I heard that service is nice and very economical, in low budget you can have experience of Bangkok, is it true or mere exaggeration please put light on it, also share your experiences of Katraj , where it's exact location, girls available or any special girl there who gives good service?

Frank Martin
09-02-15, 18:15
No BJ and Only Missy. Nice attitude.

Don't you think these two statements are conflicting with each other. She might behaved friendly and chatted with smile. But if she is not respecting our money and cooperating for what we want, then we can't call it as nice attitude even she has smiley face and friendly nature.

Regards,

Frank

There is one girl name Chandana available at Rajhans nice girl nice attitude but doesn't offer BJ and allows only missionary.

King Khan
09-02-15, 18:39
Call her up the Yesterday and fixed up the meeting the at 2 pm.

One of senior has provided the pass code. Met her at the Sanghi flat. Nice and safe place to be.

My expectation about look was too high due to so many FR on her. She was average in look, others experience may vary. Hospitality was good and Good BBJ skills.

Was a decent 1 HR session with her.

Damages: 3.5 k for 1 session.

Thinking to try Hadasar Indie Number ending 535. Anybody is having any Review on her?

Frank Martin
09-02-15, 19:43
Hi,

Can someone please confirm the below MAP / Route to BP. And if it is right. Can some expert shed the light over BP Damages.

Regards,

Frank

Whats the name of the movie theater?

Newbee Joy
09-03-15, 04:05
The directions are not correct. You need to take a left at Shrinath theatre. Less than 300 mtrs, there is a police station, take left from the police station chowk.

Famous welcome building and disco buildings are on your right side.

Typical damages are between 250 to 400 for a pop. Avoid carrying more than 1000 bucks, jewelry or costly mobile phones at least for first couple of times until you get familiar with the area.

Joy

Hi,

Can someone please confirm the below MAP / Route to BP. And if it is right. Can some expert shed the light over BP Damages.

Regards,

Frank

Frank Martin
09-03-15, 06:01
Unfortunately can't find any GMap markings for that police station after theater. Anyway this is time to use commonsense and not technology.

Regards,

Frank

The directions are not correct. You need to take a left at Shrinath theatre. Less than 300 mtrs, there is a police station, take left from the police station chowk.

Famous welcome building and disco buildings are on your right side.

Typical damages are between 250 to 400 for a pop. Avoid carrying more than 1000 bucks, jewelry or costly mobile phones at least for first couple of times until you get familiar with the area.

Joy

SkyWalk30
09-03-15, 06:56
Yes, its true. One cop family stays just one floor below her. Same you can confirm with watchman also. Its very scary.

Hello folks,

Read some posts a couple of week backs regarding the place of Pallavi being monitored by LE.

Is it true? Is it no safe to meet her at her place?

If anyone got information regarding the same please share. Was planning to meet her this week.

Happy & safe mongering.

Cheers!

Convict

King Khan
09-03-15, 07:42
Frank Martin,

As I'm new to this site. I was just checking that thread and by mistake it was uploaded by me.

I was trying to write FR on Neha.

Hi,

Its 100% Duplicate, the FR posted by Kingkhan. He might be trying trick of posting (by copy pasting from old) nicely written FR he gets the attention of Senior and other members, whom he lure to get more contacts.

Shit happens,

Frank

RockyHardy21
09-03-15, 08:49

One of senior has provided the pass code. Met her at the Sanghi flat. Nice and safe place to be.

My expectation about look was too high due to so many FR on her. She was average in look, others experience may vary. Hospitality was good and Good BBJ skills.

Thinking to try Hadasar Indie Number ending 535. Anybody is having any Review on her?Her name is also Neha. And looks wise she is 2/10. But good in service. She does anal too but you have to ask her before because she brings some cream than. Charges were 4 k for two pops. Looks like an aunty.

AvinashT
09-03-15, 09:04

Thinking to try Hadasar Indie Number ending 535. Anybody is having any Review on her?Hi,

Nice FR. Is the place comfortable and safe? Is that sangvi? How was overall rating for damage paid?

Aabhi6021
09-03-15, 11:28
Contacted SP in Ravet number ending 0161.

Offering 3.5 with room.

Has anybody tried this.

Please confirm.

Planning to visit.

RessrRcky
09-03-15, 12:25
Hi all,

I got this couple through locanto. I asked them to meet over a coffee but they say directly met for session. They are asking how much I can afford when I asked for the Financials involved. So any suggestion on this will be welcomed.Hey pal, did you go with them? Is they genuine couple??

Thanks in advance.

AvinashT
09-03-15, 13:40
Bit known Sp shared below pic. Asking 15 k fn. Had anyone tried her? What should I bargain to? Seniors please give pointers.

Rahul0912
09-03-15, 18:48
Visited her this week. Absolutely no problem.

Yes, its true. One cop family stays just one floor below her. Same you can confirm with watchman also. Its very scary.

RahulM30
09-03-15, 19:30
Went to va. Sha hotel last December, shown 5 girls I selected one with wheatish complexion, slim with big books her name was sapna, it was around 10.30th we entered a room, which was nice with big mirror by the side of bed, nice bathroom, coming to main course sapna was ready for everything but she said she doesn't allow French kiss, I was little bothered about the situation but agreed and continued her services, she was very professional in bed and knew all the tricks to satisfy her customers, completed action 4 times in that night including BBBJ, during last round asked her for anal and she was ready with the word go, so over all nice experience later on slept nude with each other and had many chit chats she said she is from Bangladesh and now going to Mumbai for more work, given her no and asked me to meet there.

Service charges 8 k.

Room charges 2 k.

Dinner +drink +cigarettes 1 k.

Tips to waiter 200

Condom 100.

Tip to her 500.

Total damage 12 k.

Rajeshj
09-03-15, 19:31
Cop not stays one floor below but this cop is neighbor to her.

You can see big golden frame of name plate mentioning cop name with designation.

But Pallavi confirmed that not to worry as that cop knows all this and don't dare to raid her flat as she know many good politicians which that cop is aware of it.

RessrRcky
09-03-15, 19:49
Hi,

Search locanto for ad flat in pimple Saudagar Pune you will find one.Hi dude,

I can't search on locanto.

Please help me.

HornyLibran
09-03-15, 21:14
Done with Rathi, Smitha and Palavi. Thanks guys for sharing contacts. Took around 3-4 months, but done with them. Ranking. Pallavi, Smitha then Rati. Rati and Smita are ugly aunties, Rati is dark, Smita is fat and fair-ish. Pallavi. Younger, fitter, better. But also much more expensive. Double their cost.

Planning to go back to the old world MPs. Not the Thai ones. Done with NIBM, woodland and Choice on Satara Road. Any new suggestions? Otherwise will head to SoS or Healthland. I enjoy those places. Need some relaxing. A good massage with a tug would do. A good BJ would be nice. Smita and Rati do it but they don't do massages. Need a good massage with a BJ.

Pity. Can't get it at home.

Hitman47
09-04-15, 02:03
Her name is also Neha. And looks wise she is 2/10. But good in service. She does anal too but you have to ask her before because she brings some cream than. Charges were 4 k for two pops. Looks like an aunty.Hi bro can you PM neha 535 number.

IndianCurries
09-04-15, 05:19
... Done with ... Choice on Satara Road.Is Choice still operational? How was the quality of girls?

It was one of my fav. Value for money place with some nice gems who would do everything to please.

Even I am longing for some nice massage + BJ. Which I think is difficult to get without going to any shady places! Do let me know if you find one.

Cheers,

IC.

Frank Martin
09-04-15, 05:45
Hi,

I never tried Vasha of course, so can't conclude. However with the information I learnt in this forum Vasha isn't that costly. Who has experience with Vasha can clarify.

Surprisingly Rahul you end up every FR with Anal shot, probably you are the most successful in getting Anal in Pune.

Regards,

Frank

Went to va. Sha hotel last December, shown 5 girls I selected one with wheatish complexion, slim with big books her name was sapna, it was around 10.30th we entered a room, which was nice with big mirror by the side of bed, nice bathroom, coming to main course sapna was ready for everything but she said she doesn't allow French kiss, I was little bothered about the situation but agreed and continued her services, she was very professional in bed and knew all the tricks to satisfy her customers, completed action 4 times in that night including BBBJ, during last round asked her for anal and she was ready with the word go, so over all nice experience later on slept nude with each other and had many chit chats she said she is from Bangladesh and now going to Mumbai for more work, given her no and asked me to meet there.

Service charges 8 k.

Room charges 2 k.

Tips to waiter 200

Condom 100.

Tip to her 500.

Total damage 12 k.

Raul2535
09-04-15, 07:40
Done with Rathi, Smitha and Palavi. Thanks guys for sharing contacts. Took around 3-4 months, but done with them. Ranking. Pallavi, Smitha then Rati. Rati and Smita are ugly aunties, Rati is dark, Smita is fat and fair-ish. Pallavi. Younger, fitter, better. But also much more expensive. Double their cost.

Planning to go back to the old world MPs. Not the Thai ones. Done with NIBM, woodland and Choice on Satara Road. Any new suggestions? Otherwise will head to SoS or Healthland. I enjoy those places. Need some relaxing. A good massage with a tug would do. A good BJ would be nice. Smita and Rati do it but they don't do massages. Need a good massage with a BJ.

Pity. Can't get it at home.Hey bro,

Share Pallavi's number. My PM is activated so please PM me.

Convictar
09-04-15, 09:03
Cop not stays one floor below but this cop is neighbor to her.

You can see big golden frame of name plate mentioning cop name with designation.

But Pallavi confirmed that not to worry as that cop knows all this and don't dare to raid her flat as she know many good politicians which that cop is aware of it.Having second thoughts on meeting her at her place.

Guess it would be better to meet her else where and have fun without having any sort of worry in ones heads.

HornyLibran
09-04-15, 09:54
Is Choice still operational? How was the quality of girls?

It was one of my fav. Value for money place with some nice gems who would do everything to please.

Even I am longing for some nice massage + BJ. Which I think is difficult to get without going to any shady places! Do let me know if you find one.

Cheers,

IC.Choice is gone. It's quality was anyways going down in the later part. Plus a police raid or two put in the last nail in its coffin.

Sahil10
09-04-15, 11:09
Bro,

Share contact of Pallavi.

HardyBoyZ
09-04-15, 13:36
First. The Pune forum rocks! I sent a request for help at 3 am last night and at least 2 members responded. Thank you.

I chose to go to the K spa. It looked like a safe bet. I was allotted Lily. The set-up and room is really nice. Better than anything I have seen in NCR (now I will look harder! I did not wear the disposables and lay down on the bed. Lily came in and laughingly asked, why I was not wearing the undies. And I told her that I didn't like them and she was cool with that. The massage was really really good. I think I would have been very happy with that itself. With 20 minutes to go I asked her what was on the menu. Only thing she offered was HJ and bum massage. She asked for 2 k but I settled for 1 k. The deed was done in a sensual and unhurried manner and at the end I also got a cute peck on the lips.

Overall a very nice and relaxing experience.

Total damage: 2. 2 k + 1 k.

Sanjay9999
09-04-15, 18:38
Yes, its true. One cop family stays just one floor below her. Same you can confirm with watchman also. Its very scary.Last week when I met Pallavi, while leaving --I was stopped by the cop (door opposite to Pallavi flat), he interrogated me, checked my personal details and left me with a warning that if I am seen next time, he will take me to Police station. Please avoid at all costs. It was really risky experience.

Rahul0912
09-04-15, 19:40
Friend, get a subscription first.

Bro,

Share contact of Pallavi.

Pcock
09-05-15, 04:38
Last week when I met Pallavi, while leaving --I was stopped by the cop (door opposite to Pallavi flat), he interrogated me, checked my personal details and left me with a warning that if I am seen next time, he will take me to Police station. Please avoid at all costs. It was really risky experience.Bros,

Fact remains that Pallavi is the works. If you can't avail services at her place. Which was excellent by the way. Do it in a hotel. Worth it I m sure.

Pcock
09-05-15, 04:39

Service charges 8 k.

Room charges 2 k.

Tips to waiter 200

Condom 100.

Tip to her 500.

Total damage 12 k.It's history as of now. It may take. Some time for v to restart services if at all.

Sudhir231
09-05-15, 08:01
Hi friends,

I am new to this forum.

Last week saw an ad of couple in Sangvi at famous website so desperately wanted to meet them.

I called, received by the man behind phone. I directly asked about the ad. He said we are couple and we do only paid service.

They do threesome and if we want 1 on 1.

He asked 6 k for threesome. Bargained and he agreed 4.5 k for 1 on 1.

Went to her flat in Sangvi. She was young, around 25 big boobs. Nice service.

She don't to BJ, anal.

Only missionary and doggy.

Overall good experience.

Sudhir231
09-05-15, 10:15
Hi,

Activated PM. Can you please send Neha's number?

Raul2535
09-05-15, 11:01
Hello Pune members,

I had visited K and had a excellent time there with Miss B.

Now I want to know know which are the other MP which offers extras with the nice massage too.

Awaiting for the reply.

Palmisano
09-05-15, 13:53
Headed around BP during two nights. There are many girls on the street, but the real action is in some of the houses. You just need to see to which houses many men enter and those houses are full of flats with 5-10 women in each flat.

Prices are usually around 300 INR, but they will try to charge more for foreigners (I was quoted up to 2000, but always got it down to at least 1000). Some girls do not want to go with foreigners and not easy to find English-speaking ones.

Some of the flats and also the small areas were you go to f* the lady are quite scary. There are kids around or families living and you probably f* their daughter & or mother next door. Some rats, dogs and cats were running around. . However, girls were usually fine: well shaved, not smelly (or maybe I didn't realize any more after being there for too long) and happy if you treat them nice. The action is not comparable to western establishments, the girls seemed not to have learned what they do and the service is definitely below average from skill-level, but above average from GFE-experience if you treat them nice (which seems not many are doing).

Wanted to take some of the girls to my hotel (price was max. 5000 INR) for full-night, but in the end communication was too bad with the girls I really wanted, many were afraid to go and the ones that spoke English were not the best-looking ones. .

Can somebody please send me some contacts / numbers of girls that come to my hotel room? Must be clean, attrative and not much older than 30. Would be great if you can share!

RandySavage
09-05-15, 14:52
Friends. I am in Goa nice yesterday 4th and ha a ball time here. I was blessed to have these two lovely ladies one from BLR and other from Siberia to have stumbled upon. Both I got through a local SP here. These ladies know how to please a man. The favour was equally reciprocated in cash. I did everything a passionate sex demands be it DFK, 69, Anal, Oral, Rimming, CIM you name it. The Siberian girl was top notch. Booked her for ST but after a couple of sessions she became so friendly in my rented villa that she said she can spend the rest of the time with me without charging. She is still in he bed besides me whilst I write this FR. In general, mongering in Goa is restricted but it needs a falcon eye to spot the prey here folks which I had twice and both times lucky.

Cheers.

Ruckus2981
09-05-15, 16:17
Hi guys,

New here. Many fantastic shares. I too am willing to share some contacts I have of some high profile ones. I'm particularly looking for black chicks. Any help?

TharkiBoss
09-05-15, 16:22
Booked 1 hour massage with Thep. Average looking lady. But I took the chance and it turned out to be a good decision. She is an expert in erotic massage. She massaged me at the right places giving nice slow and seductive strokes between ass cracks and seductively tickling of Johnny and the balls which took me to heaven. My whole body shivered after she gave those master strokes to the Johnny and I exploded into climax. Wow it was worth every penny I spent. Awesome experience. I returned satisfied with her treatment after a nice shower.

WIR- yes for Thep.

Damage- 2200 counter +1000 tip.

StyleStar
09-06-15, 01:03
Hi bro,

Please provide me the contact number of Pallavi.

Thanks in advance.

HotVich
09-06-15, 03:06
In BP avoid girls standing on road. Enter the big building. You get them in the range of 300- 500 for 1 pop. Don't carry unnecessary cash. Avoid wearing ornaments. Stay alert and act confident.I'm new to Pune and this forum as well. Seen BP once I cannot figure out which is the big building that you are speaking of. Please help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Hitman47
09-06-15, 05:13
Called Nilakshi a day before and confirmed appointment for 3k. She was ready to come to my appartment but she didn't come at the end.

Then had no other quick option nearby, so thought of calling smita again for anal and she reached within 30 min. Also I didn't want my Tadalafil 5mg tablet to go wasted which i had taken an hour back. She has now hired a car and driver!

Her looks are like nothing as she is very old, anyway Started with whiskey. She took off clothes and startrd massaging. Then had a hot shower in which she was awesome with her moves and BJ, DFK.

Then went to bedroom and started anal, cowgirl, doggy, BJ, DATY (I cleaned her with soap for this in shower.).

Hope I get hooked with Nilakshi soon.

Smita Damage - 3 k.

Service - Great.

TopRahul83
09-06-15, 08:54
Delayed FR from June.

Thanks to the guys on the forum found out this famous one easily. Had done a booking the previous day for a VIP package. Reached the place with ease and was greeted with the infamous dark skinned receptionist. Just as I was having water saw all the bombshells leaving as it was early in the morning I was the only Customer there.

Anyways went to the room, must Say one of the Best ones I have seen and I have been to many top class ones in Goa, Delhi and Mumbai. The ambiance, cleanliness all was top notch. Got myself changed into disp. And laid down enjoying the view form the window. In comes the Thai therapist Lumbi (that's what I heard.). Started with decent massage, with some hints flying here and there, but she was very bad at English. She misunderstood my timing and was almost hell bent on getting me out at the stroke of one HR. Somehow told her about the VIP package and she confirmed and came back to start the scrub. At this point I was making a tent in the dispo which was prominently visible. She understood the situation and asked if I needed any help for that condition. I was more than happy to oblige and off went the dispo, started a typical slow rhythmic Thai HJ.

Next 15 minutes I was floating with pure bliss, came hard all over, she cleaned up the mess and led me to the Jacuzzi and helped me clean up.

Report Card.

Place- 8/10.

Ambiance- 9/10.

Therapist- 7/10 (A bit old for my liking, but being a Thai made up for it with her skills).

Damage- 5 K Counter+ 1.5 K Tip.

WIR- Sure but with some young ones.

RockyHardy21
09-06-15, 10:22
Headed around BP during two nights. There are many girls on the street, but the real action is in some of the houses. You just need to see to which houses many men enter and those houses are full of flats with 5-10 women in each flat.

Prices are usually around 300 INR, but they will try to charge more for foreigners (I was quoted up to 2000, but always got it down to at least 1000). Some girls do not want to go with foreigners and not easy to find English-speaking ones.

Some of the flats and also the small areas were you go to f* the lady are quite scary. There are kids around or families living and you probably f* their daughter & or mother next door. Some rats, dogs and cats were running around. . However, girls were usually fine: well shaved, not smelly (or maybe I didn't realize any more after being there for too long) and happy if you treat them nice. The action is not comparable to western establishments, the girls seemed not to have learned what they do and the service is definitely below average from skill-level, but above average from GFE-experience if you treat them nice (which seems not many are doing).Let me tell you if you are not an Indian looking guy. Don't go there because if any cop catches you without any issue they will take a lot of money from you. I was also there but never tried BP because once a cop suspect you, he will slit your pocket. Better try through some Indian friend or try locanto or SP. You will be safe and secure. Or better ask your hotel staff if they can help you.

CodedGod
09-06-15, 10:25
Hello Pune members,

I had visited K and had a excellent time there with Miss B.

Now I want to know know which are the other MP which offers extras with the nice massage too.

Awaiting for the reply.Try koul spa. I might have the name wrong but its above venkys in vngr.

Hummer01
09-06-15, 11:40
Bro you look for the policestation. From that chowk walk downwards- you Will find a garbage bin in the right side of the road. Its the building next to it.

I'm new to Pune and this forum as well. Seen BP once I cannot figure out which is the big building that you are speaking of. Please help me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Pussy Shave
09-06-15, 12:07
Seems she is making all efforts to reach customers fast. I still remember 3 years back she used to say that I am having family problems once I gathered some amount I will quit.

In mongering field, personally I never seen any one quit once they start involved and get money.

Called nilakshi a day before and confirmed appointment for 3k. She was ready to come to my appartment but she didn't come at the end.

Then had no other quick option nearby, so thought of calling smita again for anal and she reached within 30 min. Also i didnt want my Tadalafil 5mg tablet to go wasted which i had taken an hour back. She has now hired a car and driver!

Her looks are like nothing as she is very old, anyway Started with whiskey. She took off clothes and startrd massaging. Then had a hot shower in which she was awesome with her moves and BJ, DFK.

Then went to bedroom and started anal, cowgirl, doggy, BJ, DATY (I cleaned her with soap for this in shower.).

Hope I get hooked with nilakshi soon.

Smita Damage - 3 k.
Service - Great.

DactMong
09-06-15, 14:55
How many of you bros carry condoms all the time? I have two in my wallet all the time (which I replace regularly) and they have saved the day a few times (especially in spas) and helped in converting some cases. I just told this to my good friend and he was shocked beyond his core, hence wondering.

Happy mongering.

Dact

Mongerer12
09-06-15, 19:09
Its BAU now. Full fledged operational since last 15 days.

Hey dear friends,

Please share any recent info about v. Rs. A hotel is it running and providing service or not? Service was closed before sometimes but I heard it has restarted now, so guide seniors thanks in advance.

RahulM30
09-06-15, 19:53
Its BAU now. Full fledged operational since last 15 days.Sorry dear but BAU Means? Also share your recent experience of last 15 days as you said. Thanks for help.

Dinom
09-06-15, 20:14
Hi fellas,

Me and some of my friends decided to go to Euriska for one of friends bday bash. Friends were late so was waiting outside. I saw three north east Indian girls waiting next to the bus stop. Crossed the road to get some fag. These three girls approached me and asked me If I need a companion to go inside provided drinks / food on me. After politely replying I'm with friends I got inside as friends were there by that time. Is there a catch / opportunity? Has anyone experienced the same earlier? Girls were very pretty and in shape. If there is something to cook then happy to try sometime soon.

PleasureGuy90
09-06-15, 20:19
Does anyone know safe theater for a sex?

I got a girl from CL. She wants to have sex in movie theater itself. Can anyone suggest me any safer theater please?

Also please suggest me lodge where I can take her if situation demands!

Harsh10
09-07-15, 00:42
Have been member of the group for quite long. Never wrote a FR before.

Latest Anna's Den.

Have read so much that I decided to try. Again was very mechanical place. But liked it.

Given simplicity of operations. No food no liquor.

Water + Condom+ Girl+Bed+Tip = Rs 1500.

Tried KP Locanto adv month back.

6 k for ST, Looks 6/10 , service was poor.

Honest take, We need to identify folks which can be entertained on flats / hotels with no strings attached.

Shabby locations, LE concerns are major turn downs.

Happy to share lot of contacts in return.Please PM me the address and contact details of Anna's Den.

Nationalhero
09-07-15, 01:52
Sorry dear but BAU Means? Also share your recent experience of last 15 days as you said. Thanks for help.I guess BAU means business as usual. Looks like hotel V is back.

Pcock
09-07-15, 10:32
I guess BAU means business as usual. Looks like hotel V is back.If that is the case its great news for mongers. Safe and clean. Maybe the choice is not too Hi profile. But still rocks.

AvinashT
09-07-15, 11:16
Hi, I am looking for the Wanorie chik contact and reference so can anyone kindly share her number in pm.

I have few indi contacts also and anyone who need it just pm me.

1- Priya Kothrud no ending 704

2- Pratibha no ending 221

3- Smita no ending 440

4- Yogita no ending 148

5- Nisha Kondwa no ending 403

6- Neha no ending 730

7- Neha this is diff Neha no ending 201

If anyone need this contacts pm me I will be happy to share them.Hi mate,

I'm. Looking for pointer on Neha at number ending 201. Looking for damage / review etc. See.

You can PM me too.

Thanks.

Aabhi6021
09-07-15, 14:56
Hi, I am looking for the Wanorie chik contact and reference so can anyone kindly share her number in pm.

I have few indi contacts also and anyone who need it just pm me.

1- Priya Kothrud no ending 704

2- Pratibha no ending 221

3- Smita no ending 440

4- Yogita no ending 148

5- Nisha Kondwa no ending 403

6- Neha no ending 730

7- Neha this is diff Neha no ending 201

If anyone need this contacts pm me I will be happy to share them.Hi,

New to the forum.

Need some indi contact.

It will be great if you can share the same.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

Pussy Shave
09-07-15, 15:04
Sex in a theater? Why can't you go to Varsha lodge and have peaceful, good fun.

If you want fondle, grope, smooch etc. , without disturbances. There was a theater called Apollo near Rastha peth. You can check that out.

Does anyone know safe theater for a sex?

I got a girl from CL. She wants to have sex in movie theater itself. Can anyone suggest me any safer theater please?

Also please suggest me lodge where I can take her if situation demands!

Rohit828
09-07-15, 16:08
So after a long story of my journey through bad experiences in Pune some seniors gave me good contacts, tried calling Neha from Aundh and after third fourth attempt she picked up the call on Sunday and agreed to meet in two hours. Expectations were two high and wen I reached her flat which of course she is using just for this biz honestly I was a little disappointed but she thinks she is a beauty pageant and was too confident on her looks and complexion. Anyways she started with our routine work, go and wash properly and etc and than analyzing johny like a doctor which may [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) you off at first but I believe there's nothing wrong in that, not only she is keeping herself away from infections but is making us also free from sch issues. Rest you all know, room fresh, purple lights, powdered around my thighs. Amazing session starts which lasted around 15-20 min and I asked her to ride me and done. She of course is a chatterbox which I kindda liked also. Half and HR and started with another session this time doggy and miss. This time it lasted around 30 min with initial BJs and sucking and it was wonderful too. I tried to bargain her and she agreed to some extent.

Looks: 5/10.

Figure: 6/10 (I don't like small boobs).

Overall exp: 8/10.

Damages: 6 k for 2 pops.

Rohit828
09-07-15, 16:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were written in some sort of Abnormal Writing Style. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Tut Li
09-07-15, 17:41
Hi mate,

I'm. Looking for pointer on Neha at number ending 201. Looking for damage / review etc. See.

You can PM me too.

Thanks.Avoid her even if she is free.

Rahul0912
09-07-15, 18:15
Called up and fixed the appointment with miss G as recommended. The ambience is a bit below par. The front desk guy ibfirned there was kind of water cut so no shower. Took a dry massage instead. Massage was OK and the therapist was pressing the right spots. She was giving a lot of hints. After the massage she gave a hot towel wipe. She went down to wipe my lower body and off I took my disposable. Her expression was worth it. I asked her extras and she obliged. She took the jhonny and started stroking it. Undid her top and off flew the inners. Played with her boobs and then moved down to finger her. She was enjoying and spreading her legs more and askin to do it faster. In end both had an excellent release.

Massage: 5/10.

Boobs:6/10.

Service: 8/10.

WIR: yes new therapist.

Damage: 1. 8 k counter. Tip 1 k therapist.