PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

AvinashT
09-07-15, 18:25
Avoid her even if she is free.Is that it? Why would you say so? I haven't read anything about her. RTTF too.

JackFun2015
09-07-15, 18:30
Called up and fixed the appointment with miss G as recommended. The ambience is a bit below par. The front desk guy ibfirned there was kind of water cut so no shower. Took a dry massage instead. Massage was OK and the therapist was pressing the right spots. She was giving a lot of hints. After the massage she gave a hot towel wipe. She went down to wipe my lower body and off I took my disposable. Her expression was worth it. I asked her extras and she obliged. She took the jhonny and started stroking it. Undid her top and off flew the inners. Played with her boobs and then moved down to finger her. She was enjoying and spreading her legs more and askin to do it faster. In end both had an excellent release.

Massage: 5/10.

Boobs:6/10.

Service: 8/10.

WIR: yes new therapist.

Damage: 1. 8 k counter. Tip 1 k therapist.Hi rahul,

Is it A spa? For which deal is available?

Thanks in advance.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

AvinashT
09-07-15, 18:32
I was going through Pune pics and found Snehal (pic attached). I will be in Pune for 2 days on 21 & 22, would be thankful if someone can share contact details of her. I can reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

Cheers.Is she one from P.S.? Someone said she is HW with 2 kids. She does' not-- at least in these pics. Am I missing something folks?

RohanM
09-07-15, 19:16
Does anyone know safe theater for a sex?

I got a girl from CL. She wants to have sex in movie theater itself. Can anyone suggest me any safer theater please?

Also please suggest me lodge where I can take her if situation demands!Whats are charges?

Tut Li
09-08-15, 02:10
Is that it? Why would you say so? I haven't read anything about her. RTTF too.Buddy. You need to improve your RTFF skills. Search in 1000 posts per page option using keywords "Neha" or "201". You will find many posts. She is 40 something ugly HW fom vimannagar. Wear specs. I met her. Paid 500 bucks and said sorry. She is different from Neha aundh.

Sree1851
09-08-15, 05:41
Hi brothers,

There is a new MP opened in Warje on the Mumbai-Bangalore expressway called MYSTYQ aqua SPA.

Anyone tried that yet? Any FR would be nice.

Cheers.

Sree

AundhVik
09-08-15, 06:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

ShamSagar
09-08-15, 07:30
What was your total expenditure on these girls.

Friends. I am in Goa nice yesterday 4th and ha a ball time here. I was blessed to have these two lovely ladies one from BLR and other from Siberia to have stumbled upon. Both I got through a local SP here. These ladies know how to please a man. The favour was equally reciprocated in cash. I did everything a passionate sex demands be it DFK, 69, Anal, Oral, Rimming, CIM you name it. The Siberian girl was top notch. Booked her for ST but after a couple of sessions she became so friendly in my rented villa that she said she can spend the rest of the time with me without charging. She is still in he bed besides me whilst I write this FR. In general, mongering in Goa is restricted but it needs a falcon eye to spot the prey here folks which I had twice and both times lucky.

Cheers.

ShamSagar
09-08-15, 07:36
Is it worth to visit Thai or Get the same services her from some Foreigner chick in India.

Please guide me on this.

Bullsye
09-08-15, 07:44
Hey guys,

Last week I had been to Mumbai on a short official trip. Tried UT Santacruz & M&S. Went for a Thai gal, It was an awesome massage with some very good extras. Even DFK was on the plate. Thai gal was very friendly and good looking. Luckily I also got discount offer with 1. 5 k for aroma & 1 K for extra. Thanks to Classman, Hotmale4 u, Snoozyboozy for providing the right pointers.

During this Mumbai try I dropped in Pune for a day. Received whatsapp from old SP mentioning that there were new birds in Pune which are worth to try. He shared below pics. The one in blue dress with big eyes immediately caught my attention. Without showing any excrement, told SP that I did not liked any, although I'm in mood for some action, will look elsewhere he kept insisting on take one and also negotiated his rates from 7 K to 5. 5 K and chose the gal in blue dress. Told SP that I don't want to wait so please ensure that gal is available when I am there. So I went to the place in VN and saw here. The gal was in Red mini skirt, her eyes were real sensual and greeted me with a wonderful smile. The pic shared by SP was some 4-5 months old tough but the gal was still looking smoking hot. Other assets were not so good but her beautiful face complimented to her overall personality. Service was good and the gal was cooperative with no any attitude as such, She was open for all position. Only disappointment was No DFK. But had a wonderful time for 1 hour with her.

AvinashT
09-08-15, 08:22
Buddy. You need to improve your RTFF skills. Search in 1000 posts per page option using keywords "Neha" or "201". You will find many posts. She is 40 something ugly HW fom vimannagar. Wear specs. I met her. Paid 500 bucks and said sorry. She is different from Neha aundh.Thanks. Appreciate. It's important that we share our experience, thanks for saving me.

SattPatt
09-08-15, 12:58
Does anyone know safe theater for a sex?

I got a girl from CL. She wants to have sex in movie theater itself. Can anyone suggest me any safer theater please?

Also please suggest me lodge where I can take her if situation demands!Try this on weekdays. Go for some flop movie. I tried this twice for blowjob and it was fun.

If you want you can join me with my gal next time.

RandySavage
09-08-15, 13:02
You can get quality services with foreigners in India better than Thai. You need to loosen your purse strings and take services from a high class SP. Places like Delhi, GGN, Mumbai, BLR, Goa are eat places to get quality foreign services. Whatever be the charges it will still be cheaper than Thai overall cost of banging for an expat.

Is it worth to visit Thai or Get the same services her from some Foreigner chick in India.

Please guide me on this.

RandySavage
09-08-15, 13:05
I banged two chicks full night and days. They were my muse for the entire weekend. Spent about 40 k and additional expenses on food and beverages which is nominal in Goa and some beach shopping. I also had a chance to attend a RV party with them which was fun.

What was your total expenditure on these girls.

Ramstains
09-08-15, 16:23
Hi fellow members,

Having gone through yet another breakup, Am looking for a GFE, full night out call preferably.

Can any seniors suggest me a good names. You can PM me.

Cheers

TittyBoy
09-09-15, 04:15
Have posted an FR. In short did not get any extras but a good massage.

Hi brothers,

There is a new MP opened in Warje on the Mumbai-Bangalore expressway called MYSTYQ aqua SPA.

Anyone tried that yet? Any FR would be nice.

Cheers.

Sree

Aabhi6021
09-09-15, 06:10
Called nilakshi a day before and confirmed appointment for 3k. She was ready to come to my appartment but she didn't come at the end.

Then had no other quick option nearby, so thought of calling smita again for anal and she reached within 30 min. Also i didnt want my Tadalafil 5mg tablet to go wasted which i had taken an hour back. She has now hired a car and driver!

Her looks are like nothing as she is very old, anyway Started with whiskey. She took off clothes and startrd massaging. Then had a hot shower in which she was awesome with her moves and BJ, DFK.

Then went to bedroom and started anal, cowgirl, doggy, BJ, DATY (I cleaned her with soap for this in shower.).

Hope I get hooked with nilakshi soon.

Smita Damage - 3 k.
Service - Great.Hi,

Can you help out with Smita no.

New here in Pune.

You can PM me.

Thanks in advance.

FuckRat
09-09-15, 06:47
Hey fellow mongers,

I am in Pune for a week and need some inde contacts for fun, would appreciate your favour and definitely reciprocate for Bangalore.

TIA!

YellowOxide1
09-09-15, 08:33
Had a rather stressful last month that did not allow any mongering activities. Also apologies to those who have PMed me as I was not at 100 percent.

In mood to release some steam today. I would appreciate if any of you can provide feedback on the SP sent photos. Also what if it might help , this is from the SP number ending with 148.

Rates quoted are 7 -12 k .

ShamSagar
09-09-15, 08:44
Good to know that yaar. Cheers.

I banged two chicks full night and days. They were my muse for the entire weekend. Spent about 40 k and additional expenses on food and beverages which is nominal in Goa and some beach shopping. I also had a chance to attend a RV party with them which was fun.

ShamSagar
09-09-15, 09:12
Thank you for the advice.

The problem I see in India is Moral policing, we don't know what police can think it is wrong. They don't require ACT to follow.

I think only advantage that is in other countries is you have peace of mind and enjoy thoroughly.

You can get quality services with foreigners in India better than Thai. You need to loosen your purse strings and take services from a high class SP. Places like Delhi, GGN, Mumbai, BLR, Goa are eat places to get quality foreign services. Whatever be the charges it will still be cheaper than Thai overall cost of banging for an expat.

FuckRat
09-09-15, 10:41
Hey guys could anyone please share a good inde contact in pune. Will reciprocate the favour in Bangalore for sure. Thanks.

RockyHardy21
09-09-15, 11:28
Had a rather stressful last month that did not allow any mongering activities. Also apologies to those who have PMed me as I was not at 100 percent.

In mood to release some steam today. I would appreciate if any of you can provide feedback on the SP sent photos. Also what if it might help , this is from the SP number ending with 148.

Rates quoted are 7 -12 k .I tried number 3 from a a Sp In Vn for 7 k 2 pops. Service is OK.

Body is a bit tight. Negotiate for two pops.

MuchFun
09-09-15, 13:43
Thanks to you guys here I somehow figured out K spa and visited today. I had without appointment so had to wait half HR and then was assigned J for deep tissue massage. She was flirtatious to start with and while massaging my back rolled the disposable down and massaged my ass literally. She kept touching my balls and dick in between massage and kept giggling. She was nice to talk to and I asked for extras. She said handjob 3 k. I brought it down to 2.5 k with hand job and her top open and I was sucking and playing with her boobs while she was giving HJ. The fun is she was so enjoying and moaning while I was playing with her boobs. Was good fun. After we finished with she still continued with massage. She was not that pretty looks wise, I spotted another Thai MILF there with Huge jugs, would like to try her next time. J said there are in all 7 girls at the spa. I would like to come back and try others. Massage she gave was good. Ambiance and hygiene is good too.

Massage- 7/10

Looks- 5/10

Attitude- 7/10

Overall Experience - 7/10.

I would like to get contacts of good indie or foreign girls in VN area for fun on a regular basis however pm is not working because they ask for credit card. I have money in account but no credit card.

Mnaya
09-09-15, 14:10
Hey guys could anyone please share a good inde contact in pune. Will reciprocate the favour in Bangalore for sure. Thanks.PM'd.

PM'd.

RandySavage
09-09-15, 14:19
Check your PM. Don't forget to reciprocate.

Hey guys could anyone please share a good inde contact in pune. Will reciprocate the favour in Bangalore for sure. Thanks.

AvinashT
09-09-15, 15:45

Rates quoted are 7 -12 k .Hi mate,

Please see post # #14216.

RahulM30
09-09-15, 20:02
Really dude its good news for mongers, any one share recent experience about girls available and recent rates.

Rates quoted are 7 -12 k .I tried that girl at most right in Upper low, she is very innocent, very cooperative full pleasure but SP charged me 15 k for full night.

SamK123
09-10-15, 06:38
This is my first FR.

SW in NIBM.

Was allocated some miss J, opted for fusion therapy, massage was pretty good.

Extras: yes.

Damage:

2. 4 k massage.

1 k extra.

Went to A in aundh.

Went with G, massage was OK.

Extra: yes 1 k.

Not worth trying again considering ambiance and all.

Will be activating PM shortly.

YellowOxide1
09-10-15, 09:49
Hi mate,

Please see post # #14216.Seems like SP is in the classic bait and switch scam. Yesterday was wasted due to incessant rain. Will appreciate if someone can point me in the general direction of a good GFE as this SP is not to be trusted.

Diamond10
09-10-15, 10:00
Hello guys,

Although I am all of 33 yrs of age, but have been mongering in my own personal space for a decade now. Needless to say, its a thrill when you hit a jackpot and then live the future with its memories.

I look forward to contributing in this space and not just hustle and beg my way around. That's not my forte.

Keep rocking!

MLimkar
09-10-15, 12:02
2nd floor, 211 or 201 i think, its a dark alley and its a glass tinted door.Try 5th floor above bata show room in Pune camp.

YellowOxide1
09-10-15, 13:08
Thanks to the kind soul who shared Vimannagar SP number. But he too shared the same profiles. Are there any spa worth looking in?

YellowOxide1
09-10-15, 15:52
You try 100 times to hit the target in the blind and only once it hit the bullseye. Today was that day. Took a chance and tried the Vimannagar SP. Got the money's worth. Will post report later.

Praveen2003
09-10-15, 17:01
Hi,

I will be in Pune for next three days. Anyone help me by share inde or SP contact no.

Regards,

Praveen Chennai.

StudMann
09-10-15, 17:15
Please provide the last 3 digits of VN SP of this blue dress girl. Bulls eye please help.

Nationalhero
09-10-15, 17:45
I'm impressed with the excellent service provided by Pallavi. Thanks senior member for sharing the contact. Today afternoon time opted for ST at her place. Warm welcome by her, true GFE. After the wonderful session went outside and coffee together. Her place is too good. Quite, safe and well kept.

RandySavage
09-10-15, 17:55
Good quote buddy. Keep rocking.

Hello guys,

Although I am all of 33 yrs of age, but have been mongering in my own personal space for a decade now. Needless to say, its a thrill when you hit a jackpot and then live the future with its memories.

I look forward to contributing in this space and not just hustle and beg my way around. That's not my forte.

Keep rocking!

YellowOxide1
09-11-15, 02:11
Please provide the last 3 digits of VN SP of this blue dress girl. Bulls eye please help.The one I went with was 405 . Not sure if he had this one.

YellowOxide1
09-11-15, 02:18
Good quote buddy. Keep rocking.Very true. It is his post that made me ask myself to go Carpe Diem or seize the day.

ShaanPune
09-11-15, 04:01
Please provide the last 3 digits of VN SP of this blue dress girl. Bulls eye please help.Don't carry away with photo. I have taken this chick few days back and when she came to my car I realized that in actual she is too different what you can see in picture. Put on lots of weight and have pot belly. I am 200% sure that this photo is too old and morphed. Boobs was also not so tight although service is OK.

Shaan

StudMann
09-11-15, 05:19
Hey guys,

Last week I had been to Mumbai on a short official trip. Tried UT Santacruz & M&S. Went for a Thai gal, It was an awesome massage with some very good extras. Even DFK was on the plate. Thai gal was very friendly and good looking. Luckily I also got discount offer with 1. 5 k for aroma & 1 K for extra. Thanks to Classman, Hotmale4 u, Snoozyboozy for providing the right pointers.

During this Mumbai try I dropped in Pune for a day. Received whatsapp from old SP mentioning that there were new birds in Pune which are worth to try. He shared below pics. The one in blue dress with big eyes immediately caught my attention. Without showing any excrement, told SP that I did not liked any, although I'm in mood for some action, will look elsewhere he kept insisting on take one and also negotiated his rates from 7 K to 5. 5 K and chose the gal in blue dress. Told SP that I don't want to wait so please ensure that gal is available when I am there. So I went to the place in VN and saw here. The gal was in Red mini skirt, her eyes were real sensual and greeted me with a wonderful smile. The pic shared by SP was some 4-5 months old tough but the gal was still looking smoking hot. Other assets were not so good but her beautiful face complimented to her overall personality. Service was good and the gal was cooperative with no any attitude as such, She was open for all position. Only disappointment was No DFK. But had a wonderful time for 1 hour with her.What is the last 3 digits of the SP? Would love to try the blue dress girl. Happy mongering.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Frank Martin
09-11-15, 06:21
Hi,

Got an invitation from a couple, they claim they are Aj and Ani 26 yrs. Live in Sinhgad road and WA no ends with 180. They are asking 10 K for 2 hrs.

Are they genuine? Anyone tried? Is it worth of 10 K? Review please.

Planning to try on Sunday.

Thanks in advance.

Frank

SkyWalk30
09-11-15, 07:58
Dude,

So no one in the society noticed both of you while going for coffee. Very strange. Much is written about her place and society that its not safe. Why are you misleading the forum. I think national hero is Pallavi.

I'm impressed with the excellent service provided by Pallavi. Thanks senior member for sharing the contact. Today afternoon time opted for ST at her place. Warm welcome by her, true GFE. After the wonderful session went outside and coffee together. Her place is too good. Quite, safe and well kept.

TittyBoy
09-11-15, 08:05
What were the charges buddy?

CyberPrince
09-11-15, 10:42
I'm impressed with the excellent service provided by Pallavi. Thanks senior member for sharing the contact. Today afternoon time opted for ST at her place. Warm welcome by her, true GFE. After the wonderful session went outside and coffee together. Her place is too good. Quite, safe and well kept.Recently got subscription. Was silent viewer till date.

Need contacts and details of Pallvi, Smitha and Neha ASAP with ST rates. Please PM the details.

GoldenRule
09-11-15, 11:40
Hi,

Can anybody PM me elite spa in Ahmadabad which has nice ambiance & good girls with extra service offered.

I'll be visiting after 1 week.

Regards.

Aabhi6021
09-11-15, 13:29
First thanks to one of Sr. Shared Pallavi number.

Met her today at hotel St. Near KP.

1. She is very talkative.

2. Look wise average.

3. Service awesome.

Had 2 sessions with her was with me for 5 hrs.

Asked her about the raid issue on which he said that nothing liked that happened and no one can come her house like that way as she has good contacts.

About her neighbor she told that he is ex. Cop and now he is into astrology & can will not do anything to anyone.

So all who want to visit her place she is confirming that it is safe.

Damage 10 K for 2 sessions.

3.6 k for hotel.

Looks 6/10.

Body 6/10.

Service 9/10.

Pcock
09-11-15, 13:52
I'm impressed with the excellent service provided by Pallavi. Thanks senior member for sharing the contact. Today afternoon time opted for ST at her place. Warm welcome by her, true GFE. After the wonderful session went outside and coffee together. Her place is too good. Quite, safe and well kept.As per Miss P the reports about dangers around her residence are totally false.

Bullsye
09-11-15, 14:27
SP's last 3 digits are 215.

What is the last 3 digits of the SP? Would love to try the blue dress girl. Happy mongering.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

YellowOxide1
09-11-15, 14:27
Yesterday was a day when you due to sheer lack of sex, your mind is persuaded by johnny to accept any alternative. Especially when Pune is so full of lissome babes that caused discomfort due to a raging hard on. I was shared the Vimannagar SP by one kind bro who gave me the same alternatives that the KP ones gave me but for lower prices (5 k) . So I went with him. Did not chose one but had my eye on the only exception in the Vimannagar SP. After guided to his place which was simply a dump, I was made through a cattle parade where the girls were introduced one by one. All my mongering experience has taught me not to trust the pictures and add at least 5 years to them. This was no different. But on advice was asked to make the same choice as I made before. Girl turned out to be Marathi from Mumbai.

She was professional in her initial chitchat with her fake smile and all. She asked me to wear a towel and accompany to the bathroom to wash my dick (What's the deal with this? Very topical to Pune?) . There I managed to break the ice when she poured icy water to wash my shrivelled dick. She cracked up and we exchanged pleasantries.

We then retired to the bedroom that consisted of one double poster bed and a single bed. The bedroom looked like it has been ravaged by a cyclone with all the stuff lying around.

Anyways the deed starred in perfunctory manner with light kisses here and there with a bit of restriction for DFK. She gave an average above BJ but the spark was missing. She had the condom ready in her hand to mount me.

But then I placed my lips on her areola and started flicking my tongue. It responded by swelling under it. Encouraged I flicked the other one. It too responded. A small moan escaped from above. I glance above to watch her eyes closed and biting her lips. Emboldened, I flipped her on the back and slowly traced my tongue through her body. Now I have been trained by a girl in SG for days together on the sweet spot on the pussy to lick. I just went to town on that spot by flicking the clit with my tongue for around 2-3 minutes and I can see the spasms building. Another 30 seconds she was moaning and writhing like she is having a fit. After the spasms subdued she gasped "You know the spot " .

After that it was a different story. The condom took a backseat and she went on to give a sloppy and wet BJ making eye contact which is a huge turn on for me. There was a lot of foreplay after which I asked her to put on the condom and I entered her missionary. After I entered her she just pulled me and planted a wet tongue wrestling match with me. She then came once again and she shifted on top of me and grinded on me till I came in her.

Both spent, we spent some quiet moments with each other. Commented that I am the one who likes to get off on others pleasure. She likes them to a fault. We exchanged some more pillow talk then I got off and cleaned off and getting ready. She pulled me for another kiss and there I half dressed finished her off once again by going down on her. Surreal.

I got dressed as I was getting late for something else while she remained naked on the bed. Achievement Unlocked as it was always the other way round. Came out and went out on my merry way. 5 k well spent considering my position.

Scorecard:

Body: 7/10 (Good boobs but scars on hand and an ugly tatoo).

Attitude: 8/10 (2 points for the initial mechanical attitude).

DFK: Press the right buttons.

Place: 6/10.

WIR: Maybe but looking for other fish.

Jiam339
09-11-15, 15:08
This is one of stand out report. You make sure you get what you look for. I think it's give and take. The report might help someone on how to explore goods and get rewards.

Keep it up, looking for more such FR.

Yesterday was a day when you due to sheer lack of sex, your mind is persuaded by johnny to accept any alternative. Especially when Pune is so full of lissome babes that caused discomfort due to a raging hard on. I was shared the Vimannagar SP by one kind bro who gave me the same alternatives that the KP ones gave me but for lower prices (5 k) . So I went with him. Did not chose one but had my eye on the only exception in the Vimannagar SP. After guided to his place which was simply a dump, I was made through a cattle parade where the girls were introduced one by one. All my mongering experience has taught me not to trust the pictures and add at least 5 years to them. This was no different. But on advice was asked to make the same choice as I made before. Girl turned out to be Marathi from Mumbai.

She was professional in her initial chitchat with her fake smile and all. She asked me to wear a towel and accompany to the bathroom to wash my dick (What's the deal with this? Very topical to Pune?) . There I managed to break the ice when she poured icy water to wash my shrivelled dick. She cracked up and we exchanged pleasantries.

We then retired to the bedroom that consisted of one double poster bed and a single bed. The bedroom looked like it has been ravaged by a cyclone with all the stuff lying around.

Anyways the deed starred in perfunctory manner with light kisses here and there with a bit of restriction for DFK. She gave an average above BJ but the spark was missing. She had the condom ready in her hand to mount me.

But then I placed my lips on her areola and started flicking my tongue. It responded by swelling under it. Encouraged I flicked the other one. It too responded. A small moan escaped from above. I glance above to watch her eyes closed and biting her lips. Emboldened, I flipped her on the back and slowly traced my tongue through her body. Now I have been trained by a girl in SG for days together on the sweet spot on the pussy to lick. I just went to town on that spot by flicking the clit with my tongue for around 2-3 minutes and I can see the spasms building. Another 30 seconds she was moaning and writhing like she is having a fit. After the spasms subdued she gasped "You know the spot " .

After that it was a different story. The condom took a backseat and she went on to give a sloppy and wet BJ making eye contact which is a huge turn on for me. There was a lot of foreplay after which I asked her to put on the condom and I entered her missionary. After I entered her she just pulled me and planted a wet tongue wrestling match with me. She then came once again and she shifted on top of me and grinded on me till I came in her.

Both spent, we spent some quiet moments with each other. Commented that I am the one who likes to get off on others pleasure. She likes them to a fault. We exchanged some more pillow talk then I got off and cleaned off and getting ready. She pulled me for another kiss and there I half dressed finished her off once again by going down on her. Surreal.

I got dressed as I was getting late for something else while she remained naked on the bed. Achievement Unlocked as it was always the other way round. Came out and went out on my merry way. 5 k well spent considering my position.

Scorecard:

Body: 7/10 (Good boobs but scars on hand and an ugly tatoo).

Attitude: 8/10 (2 points for the initial mechanical attitude).

DFK: Press the right buttons.

Place: 6/10.

WIR: Maybe but looking for other fish.

YellowOxide1
09-11-15, 15:59
Yesterday was a day when you due to sheer lack of sex, your mind is persuaded by johnny to accept any alternative. Especially when Pune is so full of lissome babes that caused discomfort due to a raging hard on. I was shared the Vimannagar SP by one kind bro who gave me the same alternatives that the KP ones gave me but for lower prices (5 k) . So I went with him. Did not chose one but had my eye on the only exception in the Vimannagar SP.
.Forgot to attach photo.

Rohit828
09-11-15, 16:44
Hi guys,

So after a wonderful session with Neha aundh, I again had some pretty bad experiences with a SP called Viraj nearby raver. Stay away from him. And one fine day I got Avni's number. Started chatting on watsapp and she at first was very cynical asking references which I never had. Faked some names and finally asked her out directly which she amicably agreed and quoted 6 k for one and 8 k for two. I asked for pics and she shared two blurred pics which were of no use. On further digging for around 7-8 days, she told me that she is working with an IT company, had a kid aged 6-7 and is 28 years of age. Doesn't have a place. Can't meet after evenings and neither on weekends. So after lot of persuasion, negotiations took two hours from office and picked her up to my flat. Her scarf came down and I was horrified to see her, dark, desi girl, felt too disappointed. However figure wise she was a gem. Started a session she was too naive to start end I started with some regular foreplay, and saw her suddenly firing up with moans coming out. Fingering her and kissing at right spots triggered her and the spark suddenly revoked. Earlier DFKs denied became long wet smooches. To shorten up it was a wonderful session. Nice talks proper GFE but had to shorten it to one as boss called up thrice.

Face: 3/10

Figure: 8/10

Overall exp: 7/10

WIR: already did again after two days. Would share it.

Damage: 3 k for one plus 0.5 k more (wanted to keep her alive for next time) else usually I don't tip.

RandySavage
09-11-15, 18:58
Well done and well written. Very passionate and steamy encounter. Keep rocking.

Anyways the deed starred in perfunctory manner with light kisses here and there with a bit of restriction for DFK. She gave an average above BJ but the spark was missing. She had the condom ready in her hand to mount me..

Harsh10
09-11-15, 19:53
Forgot to attach photo.Nice FR. You can try one of these if available. Appears I enjoyed it?

Pussy Shave
09-11-15, 20:33
Friends,

In any city forum, please be careful with the messages of people who is having couple of FR's and new ones. Its just my suggestion not to point to any one.

YellowOxide1
09-12-15, 02:10
Nice FR. You can try one of these if available. Appears I enjoyed it?Harsh is the kind bro who shared with me the VN SP. Thanks Bro. The middle one looks really good. Where is she from? Same SP?

NewPuneri
09-12-15, 06:24
Hi,

Got an invitation from a couple, they claim they are Aj and Ani 26 yrs. Live in Sinhgad road and WA no ends with 180. They are asking 10 K for 2 hrs.

Are they genuine? Anyone tried? Is it worth of 10 K? Review please.

Planning to try on Sunday.

Thanks in advance.

FrankThere is a sudden spurt in such ads by so called couples but I doubt that they are really genuine. I was also in touch with a Cpl a few ago but after some conversation suspected that the guy may be a SP. Actually smart SPs are trying to encase on 3 some fantasies of many. LOL.

YellowOxide1
09-12-15, 06:57
Tried contacting a couple of members for the contact and reference. Came up nought.

TopRahul83
09-12-15, 09:00
Hi,

Can anybody PM me elite spa in Ahmadabad which has nice ambiance & good girls with extra service offered.

I'll be visiting after 1 week.

Regards.Go to TCC mall. You will find many. My fav is Amari Thai. Had an awesome experience in Jan with a Thai. Sure shot place for extras. You can check my FR in Ahmedabad forum for that.

TheBestIndia
09-12-15, 09:01
Folks,

After many searches I'm still running dry on anal fun in Pune. Any leads or details will be responded with help back from me. Whatever few contacts I do have I can share.

Do let me know if we have any new birds around.

Mumbaikar69
09-12-15, 10:40
Hey,

Can anyone share Poojas contact and reference who is tall like 5' 7" who is from Hadapsar.

Harsh10
09-12-15, 10:49
Tried contacting a couple of members for the contact and reference. Came up nought.Had requested some senor members for her number, but no one replied. Don't know why.

YellowOxide1
09-12-15, 13:06
After a great experience with VN SP, I had a rather disappointed one with him. I asked him about the mid one shared by Harsh. Simultaneously got Pallavi's contact from 3-4 members. My original plan was to go with Pallavi and she also confirmed that she is available today. But once out of home, when I called her, she said that she is going to Goa and will be back only on Monday. So went with VN SP hoping another one like my previous report.

Lady has a great personality but that's about it. Like a little girl she is absolutely clueless about everything else. Had too much of restrictions. Even I got down on her instead of enjoying she was rather concerned that she will come (WTF) . Plus kept on chattering and boasting about her club hopping days and cannot shut up. At the end I just gave up and this is the first time I did not come in a session and just left like that. Blasted SP but know that my 5 k just went to gutter. Guess we cannot have it all.

Face: 8/10 (cute face).

Personality: 9/10 (Great to have as a friend).

Body: 7/10 (Great body but cannot play with it).

Service: 0/10 (I never given a zero so you can get an idea).

WIR: Yeah, sure!!

Nationalhero
09-12-15, 13:35
Initially I was also afraid, however I decided to go there as it was weekday afternoon and it was also raining. When I went to her place it was very quite may be due to afternoon time. It's true next flat to her has big board with golden color, as per board it seems Astrologer staying in that flat however on same board in Marathi it's been written as "Maharashtra Police", not sure why this board is like that. Anyway its up to you. If you interpret my report incorrectly I can't help.

Dude,

So no one in the society noticed both of you while going for coffee. Very strange. Much is written about her place and society that its not safe. Why are you misleading the forum. I think national hero is Pallavi.

MarksMen
09-12-15, 14:19
Hello fellow mongers,

Have been a monger for quiet sometime but came to know about the forums recently and thought of sharing some instead of asking info.

I came along this SP from Bvdhan about 4 weeks back and availed his service. Girls shown are typical Mumbai gals not much (prize too was reasonable compare to KP and VN SP).

I have awaited two times and it seems every week he gets a new lot.

Called him 1.5 week back and met him near the toll. Gal was decided on phone. One of his guy got her on his active and we moved forward to a lodge. It seemed lodge had seen some days back.

The gal was high (2-3 kfshr strng) immediately grabbed Jhonny. Man must say she was really high and gave a classic BJ. Next she was on top of me and had a classic session of around 10-15 minutes with all the fondling etc till the deed.

She was from. Mumbai on contract basis And took my no saying will call me next she is in town. After 30 minutes of chatting it was for round 2 and this time it was spanking and doggy. Enjoyed the session thoroughly.

Since the lodge is little on the outskirts there was privacy too.

Gal 7/10, boobs 8/10 were big but not firm, BJ 8/10 overall 7.5/10.

Damage 3.2 for 2 shots.

WIR may be.

Hope to share more with you guys.

Dev987
09-12-15, 18:56
She is in Goa at present.

Tried contacting a couple of members for the contact and reference. Came up nought.

SammyDaCosta
09-12-15, 20:21
Looks like a good find. Can you share some pointers?

Hello fellow mongers,

Have been a monger for quiet sometime but came to know about the forums recently and thought of sharing some instead of asking info.

I came along this SP from Bvdhan about 4 weeks back and availed his service. Girls shown are typical Mumbai gals not much (prize too was reasonable compare to KP and VN SP).

Called him 1.5 week back and met him near the toll. Gal was decided on phone. One of his guy got her on his active and we moved forward to a lodge. It seemed lodge had seen some days back.

The gal was high (2-3 kfshr strng) immediately grabbed Jhonny. Man must say she was really high and gave a classic BJ. Next she was on top of me and had a classic session of around 10-15 minutes with all the fondling etc till the deed.

She was from. Mumbai on contract basis And took my no saying will call me next she is in town. After 30 minutes of chatting it was for round 2 and this time it was spanking and doggy. Enjoyed the session thoroughly.

Since the lodge is little on the outskirts there was privacy.

CyberPrince
09-12-15, 21:20
Hello fellow mongers,

She was from. Mumbai on contract basis And took my no saying will call me next she is in town. After 30 minutes of chatting it was for round 2 and this time it was spanking and doggy. Enjoyed the session thoroughly...Great! Please PM the details of SP w / service and rate details.

Frank Martin
09-13-15, 06:17
Hi,

I am not a writer so I am writing in my limited ability. At last I had full service in Pune. I had seen couple of posts on Sneha / Arohi in the forum and search lcnt and contacted there got a response and setup for Saturday morning. I have booked a service apartment and waited for her. She reached on time at 11 AM and we checked in. We chit chat for some time and started fore play on sofa. Once we undress she wanted to do the deed on bed so we moved to bed room and had a nice fuck (short because I had considerably long gap).

Washed and sat on sofa and watched couple of songs then I started for second round on the sofa. Enjoyed lotus for on sofa and then some standing fuck while she is hanging on to me. Then I taken her to bedroom without losing coupling (She is small and light weight, I am not a body builder) Then continued fuck for next 10 minutes while she is on bed edge and I am standing.

Till now she didn't ask for the money. After second round she asked for the money and I paid. Took some time and started for last round. Had a long session WOT. Missionary, Doggie (couldn't enter) , Side sleep. Had a long session but I couldn't com as it is very short period and I am trying third round.

She left at 2 PM. Here I attached her photo.

Scorecard.

Looks: 7/10 (overavll).

Face: 6/10 (Cute but big lips. Smile is good).

Boobs: 7/10 (small perky but big nipples. She might be lactating I felt salty when I was sucking on my first round. So couldn't suck in the next rounds as not sure of the effects).

Pussy: 9/10 (tight clean shaved looks clean).

Menu: Open for positions. Only CBJ no Anal kissing is fine but hesitant to DFK.

Attitude: 9/10 (can't give 10 to anyone).

Service: 8/10 (my personal feeling others might have different opinion).

WIR: If I don't have any other option.

Offer: 3 hrs, 3 Shots. (I couldn't finish the 3rd round).

Damage: 4.5 K for gal + 1 K for Place (In my opinion better negotiate to 2. 5 K for 2 shots).

Will I Share: I don't, As it is openly available in locnto. Please don't PM for contact.

MarksMen
09-13-15, 08:29
Nice info dude, no clue about lodge and its place so kindly provide details of lodge and it's location.

Thanks in advance.Well after crossing the toll drive around 1 - 2 km and you will see a lodge on the left hand side. It will be OK sort with a paan shop outside. Do not remember the name.

MarksMen
09-13-15, 08:31
Looks like a good find. Can you share some pointers?Checkout for the SP Chandini chowk on locanto. The number I was having is out of service now for past week.

YellowOxide1
09-13-15, 10:10
Whatever be my experiences in Pune, a special mention must go out to the generous and helpful brothers out here. Unlike Bangalore, you guys are extremely helpful. Yesterday a simple plea for Pallavi's number has flooded my inbox with her information. It feels awesome to be in company of such fellow punters. More force to you guys.

KenTheRockstar
09-13-15, 12:34
Is this SP's number ending with 048 or 58?

Can you share the pics of the gal please?

Hello fellow mongers,

Called him 1.5 week back and met him near the toll. Gal was decided on phone. One of his guy got her on his active and we moved forward to a lodge. It seemed lodge had seen some days back..

Kabir2110
09-13-15, 14:17
Is this SP's number ending with 8048 or 4358??

Can you share the pics of the gal please??Please can you share this SP 's contact details, please PM me.

Dinom
09-13-15, 14:30
I was going through Bangalore forum and found this worth reading, sharing here as well as it could be helpful to our forum as well.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?953-Bangalore&p=1772946#post1772946.

Kabir2110
09-13-15, 15:15
thanks to you guys here i somehow figured out k spa and visited today. I had without appointment so had to wait half hr and then was assigned j for deep tissue massage. She was flirtatious to start with and while massaging my back rolled the disposable down and massaged my ass literally. She kept touching my balls and dick in between massage and kept giggling. She was nice to talk to and i asked for extras. She said handjob 3 k. I brought it down to 2.5 k with hand job and her top open and i was sucking and playing with her boobs while she was giving hj. The fun is she was so enjoying and moaning while i was playing with her boobs. Was good fun. After we finished with she still continued with massage. She was not that pretty looks wise, i spotted another thai milf there with huge jugs, would like to try her next time. J said there are in all 7 girls at the spa. I would like to come back and try others. Massage she gave was good. Ambiance and hygiene is good too.

Massage- 7/10

looks- 5/10

attitude- 7/10

overall experience - 7/10.

I would like to get contacts of good indie or foreign girls in vn area for fun on a regular basis however pm is not working because they ask for credit card. I have money in account but no credit card.Hi,

Can you please PM me the details of this spa in KP. Will be highly obliged. Will revert with a similar spa service in Pune.

Praj4
09-13-15, 15:40
This is one of the thai spas, part of chain, has been 3rd visit for me in 3 years! Located above a bank before Jyoti restaurant in Kondhava. Sought the known face, Sa but apparently everybody seeks her hence they usually say "busy". Only if you backout you may get her else, they assigned me a forty year old Thai babe, who I decidede to take in stride as I was short on time. I too needed a good body massage with less emphasis on extras! Obviously the babe does not mind you in birth day suite!

Expense 2300 + 1000 to babe for HJ and smooching.

RahulDude573
09-13-15, 15:58
Hi,

I am new to ISG.

Anyone please. Share the details of independent Nisha in Kondhwa.

Greetings,

Jackson

Deepr
09-13-15, 19:38
Hi all,

Just returned from the big apple had some amazing experiences however I had an eye on forum let me know do anyone got any inde apart from Fatima Nagar. It will be a help how about Tania water park lady. Please PM me.

YellowOxide1
09-14-15, 06:12
The other day I went P.S. And was gobsmacked to see so many PTs (Pretty Things). Looks like it is a student hub. Surely there should needy girls looking for a quick buck to make. Thoughts?

NeoSumit
09-14-15, 06:41
Fellow mongers,

I am new to the forum. Somehow the last time I tried to register, I wasn't able to.

Mongering for over 10 years now. In Pune / Mumbai.

I have few very good contacts in Pune. Genuine, with place and they also have their own contacts. So sort of a network which I tap into every fortnight for fresh pieces.

One of the contacts that I can recommend is a 25 year old Muslim female from Dhanori. Excellent in looks and service. Does everything except Greek. You need to get a place for her though. She is OK to travel. Cost is 5 k for couple of shots.

Another one is a 35 year old Punjabi female. If you want a mature company, looks excellent in saree and she herself has provided me few other contacts who.

Are like the typical housewives you may want to crush in bed. Pricing is similar.

I haven't paid for my subscription. So I am not sure if anyone else can PM me?

Greetings,

Jackson

NeoSumit
09-14-15, 07:11
The other day I went P.S. And was gobsmacked to see so many PYTs (Pretty Young Things) . Looks like it is a student hub. Surely there should needy girls looking for a quick buck to make. Thoughts?I don't think it's that easy. Most of these type of females are in VN area where there are lot of BPOs and cheaper places to stay. P.S. Has now become expensive plus the societies are over zealous as to who all are renting the apartment and keep regular checks on whereabouts of residents.

Kabir2110
09-14-15, 09:11
Is this SP's number ending with 8048 or 4358??

Can you share the pics of the gal please??Hi dude,

Can you please share details of this girl and contact number if possible. Can meet her in Pune or Mumbai as well.

Thanks

Deepr
09-14-15, 11:18
Is she still in the scene have her digits however she is denying any kind hearted can pm me the reference if available.

AngelHunk
09-14-15, 12:54
Nice FR Frank, can I get clues for this service apartment. Prices look damn attractive.

AH.

Hi,

I am not a writer so I am writing in my limited ability. At last I had full service in Pune. I had seen couple of posts on Sneha / Arohi in the forum and search lcnt and contacted there got a response and setup for Saturday morning. I have booked a service apartment and waited for her. She reached on time at 11 AM and we checked in. We chit chat for some time and started fore play on sofa. Once we undress she wanted to do the deed on bed so we moved to bed room and had a nice fuck (short because I had considerably long gap).

Washed and sat on sofa and watched couple of songs then I started for second round on the sofa. Enjoyed lotus for on sofa and then some standing fuck while she is hanging on to me. Then I taken her to bedroom without losing coupling (She is small and light weight, I am not a body builder) Then continued fuck for next 10 minutes while she is on bed edge and I am standing.

Till now she didn't ask for the money. After second round she asked for the money and I paid. Took some time and started for last round. Had a long session WOT. Missionary, Doggie (couldn't enter) , Side sleep. Had a long session but I couldn't com as it is very short period and I am trying third round.

Scorecard.

Looks: 7/10 (overavll).

Face: 6/10 (Cute but big lips. Smile is good).

Boobs: 7/10 (small perky but big nipples. She might be lactating I felt salty when I was sucking on my first round. So couldn't suck in the next rounds as not sure of the effects).

Pussy: 9/10 (tight clean shaved looks clean).

Menu: Open for positions. Only CBJ no Anal kissing is fine but hesitant to DFK.

Attitude: 9/10 (can't give 10 to anyone).

Service: 8/10 (my personal feeling others might have different opinion).

WIR: If I don't have any other option.

Offer: 3 hrs, 3 Shots. (I couldn't finish the 3rd round).

Damage: 4.5 K for gal + 1 K for Place (In my opinion better negotiate to 2. 5 K for 2 shots).

Will I Share: I don't, As it is openly available in locnto. Please don't PM for contact.

AngelHunk
09-14-15, 12:56
Nice FR dude, please sahre pointers for this lodge.

AH.

Hello fellow mongers,

Since the lodge is little on the outskirts there was privacy too.

Gal 7/10, boobs 8/10 were big but not firm, BJ 8/10 overall 7.5/10.

Damage 3.2 for 2 shots.

WIR may be.

Hope to share more with you guys.

Anant17
09-14-15, 14:09
Bro,

It is not wise move to share pics of indies openly on the forum. You may have done in excitement and I am sure you have no intentions to put her at harm's way but there was a news about one indie who committed suicide after a similar incident. You might want to reconsider your decision here as it puts her hugely at risk. Even if her or her handler's contact is openly accessible, this is something like crossing the line (atleast to me).

Thanks!

Hi,

HigherSoul
09-14-15, 14:49
Brief FR from a month ago;.

Called the regular SP ending with 09 in Vnagar, place near a bank ATM. This was my second visit to the location, had left a week ago without choosing anything.

This time bargained with SP a bit hard and settled for 5 k for 2 shots. The girl was dusky, in early 20's, tall and claimed to be from web.

Started the act after a bit of chitchat, fingered her for few minutes, she too kept asking for it. Entered in miss, finished in wot.

Washed together, had a bit of chitchat. Said she is studying in Pune some hospitality course. Took a tea break.

Started second act, tried few poses while standing she being tall, came in miss second time.

Damage: 5 k+200 rs+500 tip.

Body: 8/10

Service: 6/10.

Frank Martin
09-14-15, 18:12
Hi Ananth,

I will consider your point for my future posts. The problem would be for everyone whether she is Inde or through SP. So posting any pic with face is a problem. Members are posting the pics which they got through Whatsapp, not even sure they really or WGs or not. Few things are not in out our hands. I even had her closeup photos which can reveal her more. I don't want to post them for the same reason. My only intention is many members are curious to see her looks and I thought posting her pic might give her more business.

That's all,

Frank

Bro,

It is not wise move to share pics of indies openly on the forum. You may have done in excitement and I am sure you have no intentions to put her at harm's way but there was a news about one indie who committed suicide after a similar incident. You might want to reconsider your decision here as it puts her hugely at risk. Even if her or her handler's contact is openly accessible, this is something like crossing the line (atleast to me).

Thanks!

Mehant
09-14-15, 20:52
Dude,

Can you help me to locate the place, or can you PM me the contact details.

The other day I went P.S. And was gobsmacked to see so many PYTs (Pretty Young Things) . Looks like it is a student hub. Surely there should needy girls looking for a quick buck to make. Thoughts?

MarksMen
09-14-15, 21:34
Great! Please PM the details of SP w / service and rate details.

Looks like a good find. Can you share some pointers?

Still clueless dude, you are talking about which road? Which toll station? Sorry dude but it will be nice if get to it.From Banjara hills move towards Lavasa road. You will cross a de- commission toll. From there keep driving around 2 km in the interior be on the main road. Road will become little lonely (forestation type) there on your left you will get the so called lodge. (mind it it's not much of it little shabby but OK for the deed). Hope this helps.

StudMann
09-14-15, 22:20
So I wanted to monger out, was bit confused to try out which area's SP, KP or VN. Finally chose VN. It was in a posh society in VN. Johnny was thrilled a lot. Sp took me to the flat & showed me gals. I loved 2 gals but had to chose one. I chose the gal who had flesh at the right places. She was looking like a seductress with her hairs coming below her eyes. We started of with low music & dance. She was surprised when I asked her to dance, she smilingly agreed. While dancing on the slow music rhythm I grabbed her ass towards me & we performed dry hump on the slow music. I almost cummed because she was moaning even during the dry hump. I started kissing her neck, earlobes. She got charged-up & started touching my johnny. We went to bed. She started licking my body, room was full filled with her sexy moans. I started giving her DFK, she was enjoying it. We caressed each other in full passion & moans. She took gave me CBJ. Wow. Can't describe in words. We started to fuck in missionary. She was scratching my back full wild. With her legs wrapped upon me. I cummed. Cummed a lot. It was one of my best memory.

Kabir2110
09-15-15, 04:40
I am new to the forum. Somehow the last time I tried to register, I wasn't able to.

Mongering for over 10 years now. In Pune / Mumbai.

I have few very good contacts in Pune. Genuine, with place and they also have their own contacts. So sort of a network which I tap into every fortnight for fresh pieces.

One of the contacts that I can recommend is a 25 year old Muslim female from Dhanori. Excellent in looks and service. Does everything except Greek. You need to get a place for her though. She is OK to travel. Cost is 5 k for couple of shots.

Another one is a 35 year old Punjabi female. If you want a mature company, looks excellent in saree and she herself has provided me few other contacts who.

Are like the typical housewives you may want to crush in bed. Pricing is similar.

I haven't paid for my subscription. So I am not sure if anyone else can PM me?

Please turn on PM through general setting.Hi dude,

Can you please share both the contact details. Would love tobtry both.

Thanks

TheBestIndia
09-15-15, 04:52
Bros,

Haven't got a single response or PM on my previous post. Do let me know, am eager to try new bird this week.

Wot24X7
09-15-15, 07:15
Could any please provide review on Anagha Hadapsar number ending with 665.

Planning to try her this week, thank you.

Sahill07
09-15-15, 07:37
So I wanted to monger out, was bit confused to try out which area's SP, KP or VN. Finally chose VN. It was in a posh society in VN. Johnny was thrilled a lot. Sp took me to the flat & showed me gals. I loved 2 gals but had to chose one. I chose the gal who had flesh at the right places. She was looking like a seductress with her hairs coming below her eyes. We started of with low music & dance. She was surprised when I asked her to dance, she smilingly agreed. While dancing on the slow music rhythm I grabbed her ass towards me & we performed dry hump on the slow music. I almost cummed because she was moaning even during the dry hump. I started kissing her neck, earlobes. She got charged-up & started touching my johnny. We went to bed. She started licking my body, room was full filled with her sexy moans. I started giving her DFK, she was enjoying it. We caressed each other in full passion & moans. She took gave me CBJ. Wow. Can't describe in words. We started to fuck in missionary. She was scratching my back full wild. With her legs wrapped upon me. I cummed. Cummed a lot. It was one of my best memory.Can you mention last three digits and SP name and Damage. Planning to visit.

Greetings,

Jackson

Kabir2110
09-15-15, 11:44
Hi,

I'v been going thru a lot of posts on this site but unfortunately have not come across any post recently on Russians giving good service. Please do PM me if anyone knows a good white girl available in Pune giving good service.

Thanks and awaiting a reply.

Anant17
09-15-15, 11:47
Hi Frank,

After reading points you have raised, I think you are right as there is more or less no difference between SP provided pics and an indie pic taken by you or shared by her. It is a moral issue and depends on how one thinks and cares about ones and others safety which should have same standards for both these wgs. But if I keep morality aside and look it from a pure business point of view, SP wants their girls and their pics to be promoted and have less concern for safety as compared to an indie who is typically local. But I will not preach on this subject further as your points are valid too.

Thanks!

Hi Ananth,

I will consider your point for my future posts. The problem would be for everyone whether she is Inde or through SP. So posting any pic with face is a problem. Members are posting the pics which they got through Whatsapp, not even sure they really or WGs or not. Few things are not in out our hands. I even had her closeup photos which can reveal her more. I don't want to post them for the same reason. My only intention is many members are curious to see her looks and I thought posting her pic might give her more business.

That's all,

Frank

Kabir2110
09-15-15, 14:48
Hi,

She left at 2 PM. Here I attached her photo..Hey Frank,

That was a good FR. Can you please PM me her contact details, would love to get in touch with her. Will give you my review as well.

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks

CaptainD123
09-15-15, 15:38
Can anyone tell are these easily available or need doctors prescription?

Newbee Joy
09-15-15, 17:29
Ha ha ha. Funny and stupid at the same time. You think users are pimps here? You have to earn contacts so stop begging.

Joy

Hi dude,

Can you please share both the contact details. Would love tobtry both.

Thanks

MarksMen
09-15-15, 19:39
Can anyone tell are these easily available or need doctors prescription?You can buy it with our prescription. But beware it has some side effects as well so better consult a Dr.

Kabir2110
09-15-15, 21:53
Thanks seniors for helping me with contact of this porn-star.

Fixed meeting with Smita at Hotel V. She was already there in room waiting for me. When I entered hotel room. Ones in a room a tight hug made me feel her body. Also ensured the heaven visit for next few hours.

It started with a long DFK. She is awesome when she licks earlobes.

And then Mr. Junior started jumping. Within no time we undressed each other. She went straight to junior and started playing with him. It continued for next 15 minutes. One of the best BJ I have ever had. Rimming was such a deep.

Then moved to WOT. Ended in missi. During the whole act she was speaking random English words.

Then had a shower together. Where again got a awesome BJ. Did standing pop during shower.

Third act was a entry from back. Her specialization.

No words to explain this. As it was my first back entry experience.

And came inside.

I asked her for CIM..Hi bro,

Can you help me with Smita's number please. Will be grateful.

Thanks

DivinePassion
09-15-15, 21:54
Will I Share: I don't, As it is openly available in locnto. Please don't PM for contact.Very interesting Report. Can you perhaps provide some details on last digits of Sneha as there a few of them on loc.

Cool Mumbai
09-16-15, 07:02
Guys,

Visited hotel V recently. Back in action.

However I visited late 11.30 pm and so all the available girls were booked for night.

Guy told that he can arrange for indie but had only 1 option. After seeing on his phone, was not very excited. Still decided to go ahead.

5 K for 1.10 k for night. They don't have 2 hours /2 shots arrangements hence onward. So either you chose 5 k-1 or 10 k-night. Room charges extra.

Bargained for 7 k-2 shots for this indie.

Arrived in 15 minutes. But was quite disappointment from looks and service point of view. Didn't go for second round. Waste of money. Given the feedback to manager.

Guy told me to come early around 8 pm so that to have better options.

Hope this helps you guys.

BophSep
09-16-15, 12:51
Last week was in Pune for a day as already fixed appointment with Pallavi, I was in Pune for a day only so when landed fixed the appointment I told will meet a hotel she insisted to come too her House. I was hesitant as lot was written about her hose issue in the forum recently about the LE activity, some wrote about the neighbor is a police men who threatens ups any one visiting her house so I was interested in meeting at a Hotel.

Still she insisted you come home if you are not comfortable will go to hotel. I said OK to it. I have never been to her house and met her at hotel only. She send the location and address. I was free by 4 PM called her up she said she is waiting I reached the location after 45 minutes of ride and entered her society watchman was their at the gate bit hesitant, however I decided to go ahead and it was evening time lot of people were seen on the.

On the complex. I reached as she was guiding me to her flat, Their is a bid golden color board on the neighbors flat written in Marathi. She opened the door but my eyes were on neighbors flat thinking what to say if it open up and if he asks any thing nothing happened of that sort. May be some guy who went earlier had a bad time that day. I was considering myself lucky at that point of time.

She gave big hug and I was also relived there after we had a long chit chat standing in her balcony followed with some snacks. Their after she already opened up the Beer which I have carried had started having the same on and both were trying the explore each other with one hand engaged with beer. We moved to her bedroom she went to the washroom and came out in bare essential after taking shower I went their after joined her.

On the bed. What to write about the girl so much is written on the forum had a nice time had 2 rounds she was still not exhausted we lay on the bed for quiet some time. Their after we had dinner together at home itself she prepared good noodle and the time had flown it was almost 11 pm now. Although I had asked for the night I panned to leave bit worried as it is late now she said she doesn't have any issue if I stay with her I was.

Also relaxed but was not carrying any night dress She comforted me by saying the same is not required. Don't know when we went to sleep but got up late had one me round of action freshened up and now it was time to go back as I have to catch the flight back to Indore. Booked the cab and left her place at 9.30 , she said will drop at the gate I said I will go myself as risk lies only till I get out of her house. Any way I left her house.

With brave heart hoping no one will question me as back of the mind fear was their. Neighbors door was laying open but didn't saw any one and I came out without any issue. I saw few people on the complex all busy in them self some p Cab was already waiting outside came back to hotel picked up the luggage and proceed to airport.

Any way no issue at all had a good time with her Next time if I repeat will not book the hotel at least same that money for sure.

Regards

DrackMore
09-16-15, 16:50
Guys,

Dose any one have updated contact no of Vn SP David, ending digits are 766. Please PM me.

Drackmore

RahulM30
09-16-15, 17:53
Guys,

However I visited late 11.30 pm and so all the available girls were booked for night.

Guy told that he can arrange for indie but had only 1 option. After seeing on his phone, was not very excited. Still decided to go ahead.

5 K for 1.10 k for night. They don't have 2 hours /2 shots arrangements hence onward. So either you chose 5 k-1 or 10 k-night. Room charges extra.

Arrived in 15 minutes. But was quite disappointment from looks and service point of view. Didn't go for second round. Waste of money. Given the feedback to manager.

Hope this helps you guys.The rates was 8 k for full night, 4 k for short term, 6 k for 2 hrs, whether it has increased or it was just because of your inexperience.

CaptainD123
09-16-15, 19:52
Guys,

Hope this helps you guys.Nice to know.

So how many options you think will be available?

What will be room charges for night?

Wot24X7
09-16-15, 20:09
Was waiting for inputs regarding Anagha from Hadapsar from you guys, but as no one posted, call up SP rocky number ending 6784.

He asked to come to Balaji Nagar, it is close to my place. Called him again once I reached the place mentioned by him, waited for almost 20 minutes and had 2 smokes in between.

Once he came took me to a lodge which is just 2 minutes walk from the place I was waiting. Told him I would like to take the girl out, but it seems they do not allow the girls to taken out for an ST. After entering the Lodge spoke to his boos and told that would like to take the girl out as I stay nearby will drop the girl in 2 hrs time, he agreed and asked me to wait in a room. After a min or so there came few chicks, not bad I said as per my previous exp in the NIBM MP.

Rate 3 K for 2 shots or 1 shot & 1 BJ.

I like a chubby lady in saree, well all were looking good there was one NE in shorts, thought to take her but later decided to go with the chubby lady.

Some how the room was good enough with clean bed sheet a TV and a big mirror, thought will go with the action in the Lodge itself, hence he called the chubby lady to the room and off he went.

Once in she gave a nice tight hug, the lady also help me in cleaning up, wow. On the bed and helped her undress, disappointment no DFK but was allowing to kiss the lips.

Except that no nakharas she was open for all position.

Started with a BJ, it was nice sloppy BJ which I had never experienced before, felt good followed by WOT my favorite then doggy and finished in miss. Washed myself in the bathroom, when came back she was dressing up. When asked she said the deal was of 2 shots or 1 shot & 1 BJ.

Anyways I had enjoyed this 3rd exp as coming to mongering.

Rating:

Lady: 7/10

Attitude: 8/10

Boobs: 7/10

Pussy: 7/10

Damage:

3 K to SP.

0.5 K for the lodge.

Kabir2110
09-16-15, 20:35
Last week was in Pune for a day as already fixed appointment with Pallavi, I was in Pune for a day only so when landed fixed the appointment I told will meet a hotel she insisted to come too her House. I was hesitant as lot was written about her hose issue in the forum recently about the LE activity, some wrote about the neighbor is a police men who threatens ups any one visiting her house so I was interested in meeting at a Hotel.

Still she insisted you come home if you are not comfortable will go to hotel. I said OK to it. I have never been to her house and met her at hotel only. She send the location and address. I was free by 4 PM called her up she said she is waiting I reached the location after 45 minutes of ride and entered her society watchman was their at the gate bit hesitant, however I decided to go ahead and it was evening time lot of people were seen on the.

On the complex. I reached as she was guiding me to her flat, Their is a bid golden color board on the neighbors flat written in Marathi. She opened the door but my eyes were on neighbors flat thinking what to say if it open up and if he asks any thing nothing happened of that sort. May be some guy who went earlier had a bad time that day. I was considering myself lucky at that point of time...Hi buddy,

Can you please share Pallavi's contact number with me. After your review I have a lillte confidence in getting in touch with her.

Thanks again.

RahulM30
09-17-15, 06:36
Nice to know.

So how many options you think will be available?

What will be room charges for night?It was 1.4 k for non AC and 2 k for ac charges for 24 hrs, check out is at 11 am.

Sojourner1
09-17-15, 13:24
Been a quite observer of this forum for quite some time. Was assigned miss s (looks around 23-24) at kin spa last month. Room was the one with sofa and window. Was giggling from the moment I entered the room. She pulled down the disposable after 10 minutes of back massage. Asked her for extras quoted 4 k for BJ, DFK and complete strip. Negotiated to 2.5 k. Great BBJ and DFK fingered her as well. Got her number at the end of the session.

Looks 8/10 (slim figure perky boobs).

P. S Please share Pallavi's contact.

MahendraBahuba
09-18-15, 03:04
BBJ and full strip at kin spa. I have not heard of this before. I have been there few times but max that was offered was HJ with TL.

Been a quite observer of this forum for quite some time. Was assigned miss s (looks around 23-24) at kin spa last month. Room was the one with sofa and window. Was giggling from the moment I entered the room. She pulled down the disposable after 10 minutes of back massage. Asked her for extras quoted 4 k for BJ, DFK and complete strip. Negotiated to 2.5 k. Great BBJ and DFK fingered her as well. Got her number at the end of the session.

P. S Please share Pallavi's contact.

JamesDG
09-18-15, 06:24
I have not posted for a long time but enjoyed a lot after joining this forum thanks all.

I have visited Neha and Pallavi quite a few times. And found both of them great. Received Smita's number from a few guys here thanks a lot, but just can't get the courage to go ahead with her as I am not at all comfortable visiting V hotel any other options please advice do we need to give ID at V lodge. So again started looking out for other options. Came across a great report about a spa in aundh "A" they only have Indian and NE chicks. Tried my luck there.

The place is in a resi building OK ambiance but great service. Took "G" nice chirpy woman may be 30's who cares. Good assets good hard massage and a lot and lot of hints open to all. It was my first BBJ in a spa. Good over all fun. Looks like all the chicks there are giving extras as she said that they are doing without knowledge of the management. And all the calls that I heard while I was having the green tea had booked appointments with names of chicks kinda cool. She is open to come out too.

Charges.

1600 massage.

1500 BBJ, HJ, TL.

Chick 7-10.

Tits 7-10.

Service great.

WIR sure before it gets expensive. Hehehe.

Any new indi with place please do let us know guys as we are left with very limited options.

Enjoy life.

Jamesdg

Sojourner1
09-18-15, 08:04
BBJ and full strip at kin spa. I have not heard of this before. I have been there few times but max that was offered was HJ with TL.I've been there 4-5 times as well and tried a different therapist every time. I just got HJ and TL with the others like the famous miss J. Was surprised how I availed those services. She immediately agreed to give me her number after the session and told me she will call me on her day off so that I can pick her up and take her out.

Been to HL SOS and S Spa Kondhwa also but this was the first time I got a BJ.

Abhijeet25
09-18-15, 09:54
Over the last few months I was trying hard to befriend a guy who owns a Paan Tapri (Betel Shop) near a lodge in Handewadi. The idea was to get the numbers of some WGs, and eventually I succeeded. Now these are the chicks, HWs who are in the range of 1-2 k (2 shots). Honestly there have been more misses than hits, at times had to say No because of the look or the hygiene factor. Mentioning below two experiences when I walked out a satisfied man.

Priya:

On a weekday called this so called college student, she asked me to come down to a lodge in Handewadi. She quoted 1. 5 k for 2 shots (Did not negotiate as was not expecting the price to be this low, but should have). I reached the lodge in 30-45 minutes and she was there waiting for me. Although she was covering her face with a scarf, she looked young. I just loved her figure. I paid at the counter and moved to the room. Once inside the room we hugged each other and started undressing. Since I was paying 1. 5 k, I was not expecting her to be a stunner which she indeed was not but the moment she removed her padded bra I was a bit disappointed looking at her small melons. But at the same time was equally excited as she had an amazing ass. And a special mention of her size zero figure, absolutely no fat whatsoever. She took the initiative and started playing with the little soldier. BJ tried but not that great. Asked her to rub those small melons on the little soldier. Jhonny was up and ready in some time. The first session was WOT, she was tight down under. This chick knows how to ride (No nakhra with WOT that I am tired and all). We cleaned and chatted for a while, and then started our next round in doggy. I can still visualize that ass moving rhythmically. After the session paid her the dues and bid goodbye.

Score:

Face: 5/10.

Figure: 7. 5/10 (-2. 5 for boobs).

Attitude: 8/10.

Charges: 1. 5 k + 350 lodge.

Sana:

Got this number of a HW and wanted to check her out. Called her on a weekday and she was available. She quoted 2 k for 2 shots, tried negotiating but to no avail. Finally, decided to go for one shot and then take a call on whether to go for the next one. Reached the decided place and picked her up. Took her to a lodge near fursungi where you have big mirrors (like Varsha). Inside the room, she removed the scarf and I was disappointed, she has acne marks on her face. I thought of calling this off but then decided to atleast finish 1 session. She removed her saree and then I realized that if I can ignore her looks, she was not that bad to fuck. She is a fair tall lady with decent size boobs. We started the foreplay, which involved a lot of cuddling and biting each other. The session which I wanted to end in between lasted for almost 1. 5 hours. At the end we found that unwittingly I have given her a love bite on her boobs and she wanted to return the favor. It felt that I was back in college and enjoying with a GF. Till date have had 3 sessions with her.

Score:

Face: 4/10.

Figure: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Charges: 1 k + 350 lodge.

Abhijeet25
09-18-15, 10:03
Sana:

Got this number of a HW and wanted to check her out.Pics Attached.

Santoshs
09-18-15, 10:25
Got enclosed pic named S from famous SP sub.

If anyone got service give comments.

Sojourner1
09-18-15, 10:26
Taken 5-6 African girls from SP who goes by the name Mike / James. All the girls live in S Society on the hill in Kondhwa. These girls are all students in Pune. Looks are average but service is much better than our fussy Indian WGs with pretty much everything on the cards. Damages are 5 K for short time and 10 K full night.

CaptainD123
09-18-15, 11:00
Can you pm me her number?

Over the last few months I was trying hard to befriend a guy who owns a Paan Tapri (Betel Shop) near a lodge in Handewadi. The idea was to get the numbers of some WGs, and eventually I succeeded. Now these are the chicks, HWs who are in the range of 1-2 k (2 shots). Honestly there have been more misses than hits, at times had to say No because of the look or the hygiene factor. Mentioning below two experiences when I walked out a satisfied man.

Priya:

On a weekday called this so called college student, she asked me to come down to a lodge in Handewadi. She quoted 1. 5 k for 2 shots (Did not negotiate as was not expecting the price to be this low, but should have). I reached the lodge in 30-45 minutes and she was there waiting for me. Although she was covering her face with a scarf, she looked young. I just loved her figure. I paid at the counter and moved to the room. Once inside the room we hugged each other and started undressing. Since I was paying 1. 5 k, I was not expecting her to be a stunner which she indeed was not but the moment she removed her padded bra I was a bit disappointed looking at her small melons. But at the same time was equally excited as she had an amazing ass. And a special mention of her size zero figure, absolutely no fat whatsoever. She took the initiative and started playing with the little soldier. BJ tried but not that great. Asked her to rub those small melons on the little soldier. Jhonny was up and ready in some time. The first session was WOT, she was tight down under. This chick knows how to ride (No nakhra with WOT that I am tired and all). We cleaned and chatted for a while, and then started our next round in doggy. I can still visualize that ass moving rhythmically. After the session paid her the dues and bid goodbye...

RandySavage
09-18-15, 14:17
With great satisfaction I write this FR. Had a great encounter with this new indie I set. She gives fabulous GFE and lovely in bed. I did oral, missionary full GFE. She is just amazing. Well educated speaks fluent English. I have an emotional connection with her. She has agreed to give GFE to authentic and genuine guys of ISG Pune. I will only share her details if I am able to authenticate your credentials of being a decent guy. Let me know if you're interested. She has a day job so doesn't work weekdays. Only weekend and late nights.

MahendraBahuba
09-18-15, 15:27
Well if it's true then you are truly lucky.

I've been there 4-5 times as well and tried a different therapist every time. I just got HJ and TL with the others like the famous miss J. Was surprised how I availed those services. She immediately agreed to give me her number after the session and told me she will call me on her day off so that I can pick her up and take her out.

Been to HL SOS and S Spa Kondhwa also but this was the first time I got a BJ.

Frank Martin
09-18-15, 16:53
Hi my friend,

You didn't mention the damages or the are where she is available. As she has hard restrictions around time, it would be better if you could hint the damages and location. I'm interested in her but not sure how do I prove I am decent through ISG. You figure it out and tell me how can I prove.

Regards,

Frank

With great satisfaction I write this FR. Had a great encounter with this new indie I set. She gives fabulous GFE and lovely in bed. I did oral, missionary full GFE. She is just amazing. Well educated speaks fluent English. I have an emotional connection with her. She has agreed to give GFE to authentic and genuine guys of ISG Pune. I will only share her details if I am able to authenticate your credentials of being a decent guy. Let me know if you're interested. She has a day job so doesn't work weekdays. Only weekend and late nights.

Jiam339
09-19-15, 01:03
Hi nice to read your FR. Your efforts truely paid off. Looking forward to many such FR. BTW just be cautious to share digits as it may lead increase in rates and lead to unavailability.

Keep rocking.

Pics Attached.

PimpleSFun
09-19-15, 01:17
Good reports Abhijeet25.

Rates qouted doesn't look like Pune rates. Appreciate your efforts to get such good deals and sharing your approach (Paan Tapri) for newbies to explore.

Priya:

On a weekday called this so called college student, she asked me to come down to a lodge in Handewadi. She quoted 1. 5 k for 2 shots (Did not negotiate as was not expecting the price to be this low, but should have). I reached the lodge in 30-45 minutes and she was there waiting for me. Although she was covering her face with a scarf, she looked young. I just loved her figure. I paid at the counter and moved to the room. Once inside the room we hugged each other and started undressing. Since I was paying 1. 5 k, I was not expecting her to be a stunner which she indeed was not but the moment she removed her padded bra I was a bit disappointed looking at her small melons. But at the same time was equally excited as she had an amazing ass. And a special mention of her size zero figure, absolutely no fat whatsoever. She took the initiative and started playing with the little soldier. BJ tried but not that great. Asked her to rub those small melons on the little soldier. Jhonny was up and ready in some time. The first session was WOT, she was tight down under. This chick knows how to ride (No nakhra with WOT that I am tired and all). We cleaned and chatted for a while, and then started our next round in doggy. I can still visualize that ass moving rhythmically. After the session paid her the dues and bid goodbye.

Score:

Sana:

Got this number of a HW and wanted to check her out. Called her on a weekday and she was available. She quoted 2 k for 2 shots, tried negotiating but to no avail. Finally, decided to go for one shot and then take a call on whether to go for the next one. Reached the decided place and picked her up. Took her to a lodge near fursungi where you have big mirrors (like Varsha). Inside the room, she removed the scarf and I was disappointed, she has acne marks on her face. I thought of calling this off but then decided to atleast finish 1 session. She removed her saree and then I realized that if I can ignore her looks, she was not that bad to fuck. She is a fair tall lady with decent size boobs. We started the foreplay, which involved a lot of cuddling and biting each other. The session which I wanted to end in between lasted for almost 1. 5 hours. At the end we found that unwittingly I have given her a love bite on her boobs and she wanted to return the favor. It felt that I was back in college and enjoying with a GF. Till date have had 3 sessions with her.

Score:

Dinom
09-19-15, 02:46
Hi my friend,

You didn't mention the damages or the are where she is available. As she has hard restrictions around time, it would be better if you could hint the damages and location. I'm interested in her but not sure how do I prove I am decent through ISG. You figure it out and tell me how can I prove.

Regards,

FrankMy guess is she might be residing somewhere near Kharadi only or Mundhwa Road. Just curious to know does her digits ends with 706? I met this girl months ago but after my second visit stopped visiting due to her increasing nakhras.

JamesDG
09-19-15, 06:09
Hi guys,

Well its almost a 100% sure fantasy of all of us to have 2 girls at a time but never came across a bi girl or WG. So guys just chip in if any one has been lucky or knows of a similar girl.

They should be 100% bi both of them or else its only concentration on us and we finish it quite fast or one of them has a lot of nakhras and the entire HR just flies out fucking mechanical. I am sure we all want to experience it at least once.

Cheers enjoy life.

RandySavage
09-19-15, 10:11
Damages 5 k st. You have to arrange a hotel room. You need to establish that you are a decent guy by letting me know what you do for living and your likes and dislikes based on that only I can decide to give her number or no.

Hi my friend,

Regards,

Frank

MarksMen
09-19-15, 13:53
Johnny was in the mood so contacted a SP from the Katraj area. Pics were sent and deal was fixed. He called me to Katraj chock and then on the highway there was a lodge. The girls were shown and I selected a bong little bit one healthier side.

Formalities were exchanged and the room was locked. The deal was either one BJ and one shot or 2 shot. I went for the latter one.

Started with a small chit chat and next I know she is giving me a deep DFK. Which I really enjoyed it.

Slowly and steadily started with caressing and next she was on top of me. Johnny was all set for the battle and we started with WOT finished in missi. I could literally feel her wetness and the moaning which acted like a catalyst.

After relaxing for around 20 or so minutes she was again in the mood and made sure Jhonny too was. This time it was doggy as I wanted to hit her round ass and again finished in missi. This time even she came with me and the long regular DFK were the show stealer.

She is from WB and here for some days more before leaving back.

Gal 8/10, Boobs 8/10 , Pussy 8. 5/10 (for the wetness and tightness).

Overall 8.5/10. WIR Yes would like to have one more session.

Damage 3.5 for 2 shots.

YellowOxide1
09-19-15, 17:59
After johnny had a rather fruitful time with Pallavi, it wants to sing paens in appreciation of Marathi girls. I have been having some rather good experiences with them and today was a very enjoyable one with Pallavi. Report will follow once all the blood manage to make their upward journey to brain as it is currently gobsmacked.

Just a little footnote: Those who are in two minds in spending their moolah on Pallavi, let me make it a bit easier for you. She is absolutely worth every goddamned penny and you are actually depriving yourself something good. Scratch that. Something excellent by delaying it further.

Till then, well done Pune on its pleasure options.

SamKhan
09-19-15, 18:40
Bro,

Nice FR. Does SP number ends with 192.

Johnny was in the mood so contacted a SP from the Katraj area. Pics were sent and deal was fixed. He called me to Katraj chock and then on the highway there was a lodge. The girls were shown and I selected a bong little bit one healthier side.

Formalities were exchanged and the room was locked. The deal was either one BJ and one shot or 2 shot. I went for the latter one.

Started with a small chit chat and next I know she is giving me a deep DFK. Which I really enjoyed it.

Slowly and steadily started with caressing and next she was on top of me. Johnny was all set for the battle and we started with WOT finished in missi. I could literally feel her wetness and the moaning which acted like a catalyst.

After relaxing for around 20 or so minutes she was again in the mood and made sure Jhonny too was. This time it was doggy as I wanted to hit her round ass and again finished in missi. This time even she came with me and the long regular DFK were the show stealer.

Damage 3.5 for 2 shots.

RahulM30
09-19-15, 18:54

Damage 3.5 for 2 shots.Its really nice service and very economical as well, compare to other options available at Pune including v hotel, they charge 6 k for 2 shots and separate for room and 8 k for night negotiated extra for room.

Samsamy 17
09-20-15, 03:22
Hey Bro,

Great find Bro.

Can you give more update on the SP or if possible share the contact details.

Damage 3.5 for 2 shots.

SaiyanYoo
09-20-15, 04:53

After relaxing for around 20 or so minutes she was again in the mood and made sure Jhonny too was. This time it was doggy as I wanted to hit her round ass and again finished in missi. This time even she came with me and the long regular DFK were the show stealer..Hey buddy,

Could you please PM her contact.

Rajahd
09-20-15, 06:51
Hello,

I am reporting first FR this is for experience about a week back. I am came across this site by chance while google search and was exploring reports for some time. By seeing all the reports I gathered courage to visit Peth area. I was going there by 7 pm after roaming for 30 minutes I entered one building there were many men entering and exiting this so I also entered along with 3-4 men. The very first house I saw one lady very decent made eye contact and she signaled to me, I went straight to her some how she knows I am nervous took a passage there were 2-3 rooms very tiny only a bed I could see.

The lady told me 700 rupees for 30 minutes, I agreed as I was nervous continued only because many reports I see in this forum. Once inside the lady went outside came back with condom, after bit chit chat we started the act, the girl Sheetal was from Kolkatta she was very nice and allowed me to touch every where didn't kiss, I competed the act in miss, after the act the girl was sleeping on me and not hurrying was suggesting for 2nd time but as I was nervous I decided to leave.

Since this was first experience I felt good. But I was happy with Sheetal for making me comfortable as I was nervous and did not take advantage of situation.

I paid her tip of 200 rs as I Carried only 1 k cash with me.

While I was leaving she Said to come to same house next time.

Thanks to all who are contributing here, I will be taking paid membership so I view all pictures and PM.

I like to visit this Phet again will not do it alone.

But if I meet the girl again will tip her more then.

Signing out.

Hummer01
09-20-15, 12:24
Its good to see the efforts taken by some of the brothers to explore and add new fishes in the pond here.

Priya:

Score:

Sana:

Score:

OnlyPune
09-20-15, 14:45
Hi,

Sorry but I heard tow auto rickshaw guys saying about a dance bar in Baner on 4th floor.

Anyone has pointers. Please PM me.

Kabir2110
09-20-15, 21:31
Hi guys,

This is my first of hopefully many more FR. I had casually gone shopping to seasons mall where I came across this spa. I went in to inquire and landed opting for a massage. At this point of time I didn't expect there to be any extras as this is quite a reputed spa.

Once in, the therapist miss why Directed me to the room. She had a smile on her face and I reciprocated. After changing she started the massage and I could feel her going really close to my groin almost touching my dick. My cock got hard and she could see it. Then after a few moments she came towards my shoulders and I could feel her breasts on my face. I purposely moved my face towards her breasts to feel them. She seemed to like it. Then she made me an offer. Asked me if I would like a HJ. I agreed, she asked for 1. 5 k, I refused saying that it's too much. After much bargain, I settled for 3.5 k for a B2B. Boy that was a good massage, I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it.

She is a Thai girl, mid to late 30's I believe, decent sized boobs and a nice shaved pussy.

I would definitely return.

Rajahd
09-21-15, 04:51
Raja you have paid more for Peth area, as you told you are new to Pune mongering circuit and you were nervous as well, but remember don't pay extra as they will have habit of taking more money, try quality service next time in KP area or V lodge.Thank you for your advise, every body's contributions help I will be active with PM in couple of days. Is there any other option other than credit card to pay?

I can already feel the benefit of PM mongering will be safer and we will know the market rates.

MailRavinder
09-21-15, 05:49
Raja you have paid more for Peth area, as you told you are new to Pune mongering circuit and you were nervous as well, but remember don't pay extra as they will have habit of taking more money, try quality service next time in KP area or V lodge.Hi,

I am new to Pune and also to this community. Would like to request the senior's help in exploring the massage parlours and babes in pune. I stay in Wadgaon sheri area.

Siemens Grey
09-21-15, 06:36

P. S Please share Pallavi's contact.I would go so far to say that they should get Miss S back. Service was of a much better level.

TheUtopian1307
09-21-15, 07:05
Hi guys,

I am in a need of a safe place in Pune. It can be anywhere. Just want it to be safe for private acts for 4-5 hours. If it available for a day also, no issues. If anyone knows such a place, please let me know.

Thanks.

Kabir2110
09-21-15, 07:21
Guys,

Can someone please PM me what is V Hotel and where is it located.

Thanks.

Dreash
09-21-15, 11:19
Please share contact of the SP.

Thanks

Hello fellow mongers,

The gal was high (2-3 kfshr strng) immediately grabbed Jhonny. Man must say she was really high and gave a classic BJ. Next she was on top of me and had a classic session of around 10-15 minutes with all the fondling etc till the deed..

ShamSagar
09-21-15, 11:40
At Sojourner1 can you please share the number of my PM.

I have never tried black beauty.

Taken 5-6 African girls from SP who goes by the name Mike / James. All the girls live in S Society on the hill in Kondhwa. These girls are all students in Pune. Looks are average but service is much better than our fussy Indian WGs with pretty much everything on the cards. Damages are 5 K for short time and 10 K full night.

YellowOxide1
09-21-15, 15:58
Preamble.

Ever since I started to visit the Pune forum for leads prior to my visit, there were 3 most prominent ladies discussed here. Neha Aundh, Simla Mirchi and Pallavi from Wanowarie. Neha I met, Simla Mirchi seems to fallen off the radar, so the next logical step was Pallavi. The deal with Pallavi was a bit complex. There were a lot of conflicting reports with regards to the safety she operates from. Rumors of LE raids and ex cops turned astrologer harassing the average punter will render the little johnny back into its shell like a shy turtle. Also there was this doubt on how she looks like because at the end of the day we are all visual creatures envisioning the perfect girl with the perfect face and the perfect body and skin grinding away to glory on our misshapen bodies. Especially in Pune which has a predominantly fantasy ridden young ladies. Me and this other punter bro were having this conversation via PM whether Pallavi will be a good investment or not at 6 k. I remember telling something on the lines of the proof lying in the pudding. But the self doubt lingered in the mind. More so when I had a disaster of an experience on a day I did not manage to get through Pallavi. Ironically with a lady who quite fits the proportions which johnny lusted after.

So last Saturday the snake reared his head looking for his next slit to deliver his payload. I decided that it is time to put the rumors to rest by visiting this lady. Called her by early afternoon to fix an appointment for the evening. * While polite she was quite clear and firm in mentioning that her prices are quite non negotiable and are 6 k for a shot. I said fair enough and asked her for an evening slot. She gave me one and the address to her place.

The Area.

The area is quite a trip from my place I have kind of reconciled with that especially when I travel great distances for the VN SP. Rocked at her place after a bit of deft navigation* (God bless Google Maps) . The society was quite unlike the average Pune housing society. Security was a bit lax and if you know how to strut confidently as if you own the place, chances are you will be assumed as a common tenant. I was in everyday clothes with a bag slung to look like your average joe from office. Took the lift to her floor and to her flat. I could see that big fucking brass nameplate of the infamous allegedly ex cop cum astrologer. Not one soul could be spotted there trying to harass me. Well, a bit of anticlimax. Pallavi opened the door to let me in.

The Place.

Resigned to rooms that resembles a bachelor's hostel pad or pristine hotel rooms, Pallavi's house was a far cry. Her 2 BHK was rather tastefully decorated with faux antiques and paintings on patterned green walls. She offered me water and a bag of chips she just opened. I partook some from each of them. We introduced each other and went straight to discussing about the LE stuff. I know that it's not stimulating conversation considering the objective of the visit. But the little me will perform a bit better when relaxed. * She assuaged that there is nothing to worry about as his neighbour is only an astrologer and not even a cop and probably too busy to care about her shenanigans. Well since that is out of the way we proceed to other important details.

The Lady.

It is better to go with extremely lowered expectations when you visit an unknown face. But she surprised me with a pleasant face with an above average body with the proper curves. But what stands out is her sunny disposition which renders a glow to her face. Quite effortlessly she makes you comfortable in her home by small gestures. Slowly builds up the atmosphere by touching your arms, squeezing them and moving closer to you. She does not treat it as a business transaction and in her own words she is your GF for the time spent with you. Well truer words have never spoken.

The Experience.

We retired to the bedroom when we knew that the temperatures in the drawing room has soared. The bedroom screamed SEX with its soft lighting and an welcoming made bed. We naturally proceeded to kiss each other while exploring each other bodies under the clothing. While not resembling Adonis, she commented how she liked my body. Even if it was not true she said that with a genuinity that was an instant turn on. We disrobed each other in a rather urgent fashion as we need to feel that skin on skin. What started then was the highlight of the session. The extended foreplay. We explored each other bodies by tracing random shapes with our tongues and sucking on* earlobes. While heightened we proceeded to pleasure each other orally by turns. While other girls balk she pulls you further with her juices dousing your face from a squirming orgasm. She then proceeds to give sloppy BJ with those horny expression a sight to behold. With every nook and cranny explored on your genitals, it is a toe curling experience. The johnny is in a Zen like state waiting to achieve Nirvana. The little soldier wore his uniform and went out for his battle with his bayonet ready to plunge. After a rather lengthy battles where both were swapping positions of power, it came to a grinding halt with copious amount of effusion shared. Exhausted with a nymphomaniac's exploits, the body craved for rest. She lied besides me with soft kisses on the body and lips and subsequently pillow talk completely mirroring the GF we all craved for. After what was eternity both stood up to share the shower to clean each other. We shared another making out session then and there. Came out and dried ourselves.

Conclusion.

I did not withdraw the money as I left in a hurry. So she accompanied me to an ATM and I gave her the money. We were famished and proceeded to a local joint and shared a biryani and kebabs while chatting about the industry in general and the modalities. * It was such an enriching experience and never felt that it was a business transaction. Something which we all crave for. She justified the price saying that she takes only one client per day so that she can enjoy with him to the fullest. She is therefore quite adamant on the price and does not negotiate easily. One can sympathise as you spend close to 2-3 hours with her for 6 k which translates to 2-3 k per hour of outstanding service. This coupled with a rather safe place to punt. One can now understand why people will inundate me with Pallavi's number when I asked for good GFE.

So in summation in numbers:

Face: 6/10 (extra props for her smile).

Body: 7 / 10* (Curves in the correct places).

Attitude: 11/10 (Think I have spoken enough on that front).

Cost: 6 k for 1 shot. 10 k for 2 .

WIR: Does the sun rises from the east? Does the bear shit in the woods? Does Modi starts his speech by Bhaiyon and Behnon?

Nationalhero
09-21-15, 17:28
Excellent report, fully agree with it as I have already had similar experience with her.

Preamble.

Ever since I started to visit the Pune forum for leads prior to my visit, there were 3 most prominent ladies discussed here. Neha Aundh, Simla Mirchi and Pallavi from Wanowarie. Neha I met, Simla Mirchi seems to fallen off the radar, so the next logical step was Pallavi. The deal with Pallavi was a bit complex. There were a lot of conflicting reports with regards to the safety she operates from. Rumors of LE raids and ex cops turned astrologer harassing the average punter will render the little johnny back into its shell like a shy turtle. Also there was this doubt on how she looks like because at the end of the day we are all visual creatures envisioning the perfect girl with the perfect face and the perfect body and skin grinding away to glory on our misshapen bodies. Especially in Pune which has a predominantly fantasy ridden young ladies. Me and this other punter bro were having this conversation via PM whether Pallavi will be a good investment or not at 6 k. I remember telling something on the lines of the proof lying in the pudding. But the self doubt lingered in the mind. More so when I had a disaster of an experience on a day I did not manage to get through Pallavi. Ironically with a lady who quite fits the proportions which johnny lusted after.

So last Saturday the snake reared his head looking for his next slit to deliver his payload. I decided that it is time to put the rumors to rest by visiting this lady. Called her by early afternoon to fix an appointment for the evening. * While polite she was quite clear and firm in mentioning that her prices are quite non negotiable and are 6 k for a shot. I said fair enough and asked her for an evening slot. She gave me one and the address to her place...

Bond Bond
09-21-15, 17:31
Check your inbox.

Guys,

Can someone please PM me what is V Hotel and where is it located.

Thanks.

MarksMen
09-21-15, 17:50
Hi guys,

I am in a need of a safe place in Pune. It can be anywhere. Just want it to be safe for private acts for 4-5 hours. If it available for a day also, no issues. If anyone knows such a place, please let me know.

Thanks.Hi,

Keep going on university road cross Esquare and Rahul theater and just as you cross Bank of Maharashtra on the left there is lane going inside. There is a lodge which can be availed and GF friendly. Also on JM road after crossing Pizza Hut on the left and the signal after it there is a lodge (ATM) below that too is girl friend friendly. Hope it helps.

RockFordRony
09-21-15, 18:50
Have you given the GRE! Just guessing from your vocabulary. Excellent.

Preamble.

So last Saturday the snake reared his head looking for his next slit to deliver his payload. I decided that it is time to put the rumors to rest by visiting this lady. Called her by early afternoon to fix an appointment for the evening. * While polite she was quite clear and firm in mentioning that her prices are quite non negotiable and are 6 k for a shot. I said fair enough and asked her for an evening slot. She gave me one and the address to her place...

JazzyB29
09-21-15, 18:53
Hi friends!

I'll be in Pune after a week or so. I've been to Lanna and HL many a times in KP. What are the general directions or land marks for Kin?

SammyDaCosta
09-21-15, 19:14
This kind of a review belongs to the Hall of Fame!

Hats off bro.

Preamble.

Frank Martin
09-21-15, 19:16
Hey friend,

Ever heard of weekend home? Usually no one shares their flat for our deed. So me and two of my closest friends tossed this concept of weekend home, when I was in Hyderabad. We used it mostly for hunting than mongering. Simple 1 BHK flat at very economical location (like Fursungi) with no restrictions. We put one Foosball and caroms in Hall and Bed in bedroom.

Its been very useful. We have used it heavily and its been our lucky shelter. Try similar way it is even useful for your friendly sittings and hangouts.

Regards,

Frank

Hi guys,

Thanks.

Mehant
09-21-15, 20:14
Dude can you hit the number of SP?

Damage 3.5 for 2 shots.

Pussy Shave
09-21-15, 22:00
Its very easy. On shivaji nagar road, beside central there is a big building hotel. Go directly to 10th floor you will find kin spa.

Hi friends!

I'll be in Pune after a week or so. I've been to Lanna and HL many a times in KP. What are the general directions or land marks for Kin?

CharlesDick
09-21-15, 23:07
Hi!

Going to Pune on Sunday!

Any reliable service provider that have genuine Indian girls. Looking for slim, rather tall girl / woman, pubic hair, nice boobs and Indian traditional clothing at a decent price!

Can compromise on length and boobs.

Any serious tips or connections?

JazzyB29
09-22-15, 02:24
Its very easy. On shivaji nagar road, beside central there is a big building hotel. Go directly to 10th floor you will find kin spa.Thanks! Easy enough.

Are there any Inde's or ones that you can take to say a 5 star like Vivanta / O and not be suspicious?

YellowOxide1
09-22-15, 03:59
Have you given the GRE! Just guessing from your vocabulary. Excellent.Let's just say that good sex results in creative juices flowing out of me.

Wot24X7
09-22-15, 04:40
Due you can find the contact on locanto. Mr Rockey digits end with 784. They are a group of 3-4 SP and lot of places around satara road you just tell your location they will guide you to the lodge.

One more thing don't pay anything more than 3 k, in that you might opt for 1 BJ and 1 shot or just 2 shots. Most of the chicks are Bangladeshi who come from Mumbai on contract.

Dude can you hit the number of SP?

SamK123
09-22-15, 05:14
Let's just say that good sex results in creative juices flowing out of me.Very nice article dude.

And impressive writing skills.

Keep up the good work.

YellowOxide1
09-22-15, 06:50
Its very easy. On shivaji nagar road, beside central there is a big building hotel. Go directly to 10th floor you will find kin spa.I fully understand that you are trying to be helpful. This information is very helpful to me who was trying to find pointers to this place. But if you give information like this so easily accessible to a layman user then it becomes very easy for LE to crackdown upon the Spa and there will be one less space to find solace. Use the PM function for what it is worth.

To fellow brothers, the PM function is an excellent and safe method to share such information. Please invest in one. I have been reaping its benefit multifold ever since I got one.

RajeshJoshi
09-22-15, 07:26
I fully understand that you are trying to be helpful. This information is very helpful to me who was trying to find pointers to this place. But if you give information like this so easily accessible to a layman user then it becomes very easy for LE to crackdown upon the Spa and there will be one less space to find solace. Use the PM function for what it is worth.

To fellow brothers, the PM function is an excellent and safe method to share such information. Please invest in one. I have been reaping its benefit multifold ever since I got one.I totally agree with him. We need to be discreet. As it is options are less and rates are high. The seriousness of mingerinh can be made out by person ready to buy subscription. Even non paid members can post and read the forum. I am sure there are LE who must be monitoring the forum too and they can shell govt money to buy subscription. Not to desist anyone but my personal experience is there are SP in these GPS who post pics and write review of girl in order to expand their business and such open MP are threat to their business. So earnest request is pl avoid doing so.

My two cents.

SkyWalk30
09-22-15, 07:27
It was clearly mentioned by many mongers that visiting at her place is scary since one of fellow monger was raided by the cop than why are you misleading the forum. Also she has down average looks and is not worth more than 3 k. Much hype is created about her and it seems like 60 lack plus Pune population has only one pro. I had tried her in past she was very mechanical in her acts and a time watcher. She dresses up as soon as you finish one shot giving you betrayed kind of feelings. Absolutely a waste and just think if cop catches you red handed as no one knows about the destiny.

Preamble.

YellowOxide1
09-22-15, 07:34
Currently looking for the next punt for the impending long weekend. Hopefully it matches the last experience I had. A kind bro has shared a contact but sadly she does not do BJ and it is quite a deal-breaker for me alongwith DFK. I was deeply interested in RandySavage's wondergirl but he seems to have gone silent. Till I wait in anticipation, currently I have marked some areas to explore:

1) Budhwar Peth out of morbid curiosity.

2) V lodge: Still not clear whether it is a brothel or just a GF friendly hotel for the likes of Smitha, etc.

3) Be a bit adventurous and visit Locanto / Craiglist for a hidden gem.

4) Clubs for that elusive college going girl looking for a sugar daddy.

5) More indies on the lines of Pallavi.

Thoughts, my fellow brothers?

Wot24X7
09-22-15, 08:34
This is last weeks FR.

Johnny was desperate on Saturday, called the usual SP Rocky and went to the usual lodge near Balaji nagar.

This time was shown only 5 options. Picked one Bong, I think most of them are Bong with this SP.

Deal done for 3 K 1 BJ & 1 shot.

The chick was hot really hot nice curvy body, big boos and round ass.

Went to wash myself by the time I came back she was on the bed completely undress, smooth skin nice boobs big enough to hold by using two hands.

Girls name she said was Jyoty, but I doubt as later she said she is a Muslim and will be going to Mumbai for ID.

Anyways undressed myself and was on the bed, she came all over me giving kisses on all my body.

Again No DFK it was only like she not opening her lips, so far I have met only one girl who gave a DFK.

She went down for a BJ this girl was a pro in BJ, don't know what happened I don't pop out when given a BJ, but she made me com within 3 minutes, was disappointed as I did not last longer. Was on bed and chatting with her for about 15-20 minutes before I could start with the 2nd round in the mean time she was giving a nice hand treatment to Johnny who was ready for the next round.

WOT followed by miss and then ended in doggy in the about 15 minutes.

Damage:- 3 K to the SP, 500 for the lodge.

Rating:

Chick: 7/10

Attitude:- 9/10 (1 less for no DFK).

Boobs: 8/10

This week will be planning with some different SP with Marathi HW.

Bondrep111
09-22-15, 08:57
Have you given the GRE! Just guessing from your vocabulary. Excellent.Hello Pune,

Am quite new in this forum in terms of use and have just activated my subscription. Seniors help me get me in some action, mainly read about Pallavi and Neha and any thing will do for a start.

Bondrep111
09-22-15, 10:17
Hi bro,

Can you help me with Smita's number please. Will be grateful.

ThanksAm also new in here, can you share with Smita's contact? Have just activated PM.

DirtyMind
09-22-15, 11:16
Currently looking for the next punt for the impending long weekend. Hopefully it matches the last experience I had. A kind bro has shared a contact but sadly she does not do BJ and it is quite a deal-breaker for me alongwith DFK. I was deeply interested in RandySavage's wondergirl but he seems to have gone silent. Till I wait in anticipation, currently I have marked some areas to explore:

2) V lodge: Still not clear whether it is a brothel or just a GF friendly hotel for the likes of Smitha, etc.

Thoughts, my fellow brothers?Finding a girl similar in service and attitude is very tough specially in Pune. She is a real gem she reminds me of a girl who is married now and stopped being a escort her name was Priya from mumbai. She was the best I ever had as a escort. I think finding a sugar babe will be the best option as I myself is looking for it and missing Priya.

HornDogPuneKar
09-22-15, 16:02
Fellow connoisseurs of the flesh,

I am a die-hard fan of mature women. I hunt exclusively for them. Found a great HW named Nisha in Kothrud. Called her on a weekday. She gave me her address and off I went. Packed all the necessities with me. Reached her place and she guided up to her place on the first floor. The moment she opened the door, I was like wow! Johnny was happy to see her and was starting to get up from his slumber. She offered me some water and we made a deal. 3.5 for 1 shot or 5 for 2. With that ridiculously hot body, I don't think was going to last up till 2.

Paid her the fees and went into the washroom to clean myself. Inside were hung a few sexy thongs that further propelled my mood. That's it. I had to bone her. I rushed out the bathroom to find her disrobing. I just stood in awe of her milky white body. I quickly climbed atop and explored her mouth. After some passionate kissing, I slid down to her boobs. Perfectly sized! Went to town on them and even left a few bite marks. She was in moaning pleasure. I had enough! Covered Johnny with a condom. She sucked like a hungry kid sucks a chocobar.

But her pussy is what I wanted. Asked her to get on top and she complied. She guided Johnny is and thus began some of the most pleasurable minutes of my life. Luckily I was wearing an extra time condom which allowed to last longer. She was hot and wet, down there and moved like an expert. I couldn't last any longer and the volcano erupted.

Lay there a while and left after some chit-chat. Will definitely try again.

Face- 7/10

Body - 85./10

Experience - 9/10.

YellowOxide1
09-22-15, 16:39
It was clearly mentioned by many mongers that visiting at her place is scary since one of fellow monger was raided by the cop than why are you misleading the forum. Also she has down average looks and is not worth more than 3 k. Much hype is created about her and it seems like 60 lack plus Pune population has only one pro. I had tried her in past she was very mechanical in her acts and a time watcher. She dresses up as soon as you finish one shot giving you betrayed kind of feelings. Absolutely a waste and just think if cop catches you red handed as no one knows about the destiny.As I said the proof lies in the pudding and I simply tasted it. It was delicious.

Also any LE has absolutely no locus standi in this type of case as she is an independent sex worker working in her premises without the involvement of brothels and pimps. The only form of legal prostitution you can carry out in India. Also the cop needs clear proof that money has been exchanged between me and her to convict me.

Now coming to the quality of WGs in Pune. If you think you have better contacts, do share them and reports. Or you can shove your opinions where the Sun don't shine.

Anant17
09-22-15, 16:41
Bro, are you sure talking about Pallavi staying in Wanowarie area?. She is true nymph and my (so many others) completely differ with you on experience.

It was clearly mentioned by many mongers that visiting at her place is scary since one of fellow monger was raided by the cop than why are you misleading the forum. Also she has down average looks and is not worth more than 3 k. Much hype is created about her and it seems like 60 lack plus Pune population has only one pro. I had tried her in past she was very mechanical in her acts and a time watcher. She dresses up as soon as you finish one shot giving you betrayed kind of feelings. Absolutely a waste and just think if cop catches you red handed as no one knows about the destiny.

Dev987
09-22-15, 18:22
You must be obiously referring to Priya Kaul with digits ending with 4444. Rare to find such a gem!

Finding a girl similar in service and attitude is very tough specially in Pune. She is a real gem she reminds me of a girl who is married now and stopped being a escort her name was Priya from mumbai. She was the best I ever had as a escort. I think finding a sugar babe will be the best option as I myself is looking for it and missing Priya.

Tut Li
09-22-15, 18:28
It was clearly mentioned by many mongers that visiting at her place is scary since one of fellow monger was raided by the cop than why are you misleading the forum. Also she has down average looks and is not worth more than 3 k. Much hype is created about her and it seems like 60 lack plus Pune population has only one pro. I had tried her in past she was very mechanical in her acts and a time watcher. She dresses up as soon as you finish one shot giving you betrayed kind of feelings. Absolutely a waste and just think if cop catches you red handed as no one knows about the destiny.Must be some misunderstanding. Many members here had her and not a single fellow indicated that she is time watcher. Best bet would be to try this one buddy. You will really enjoy. She is worth every penny in this deserted inde world at pune. My 2 cents. Why don't you share the last digit of yours to confirm?. Her number ends with 294.

RandySavage
09-22-15, 18:53
Awesome review. You've written it like a poem buddy. Great to read.

Preamble.

So last Saturday the snake reared his head looking for his next slit to deliver his payload. I decided that it is time to put the rumors to rest by visiting this lady. Called her by early afternoon to fix an appointment for the evening. * While polite she was quite clear and firm in mentioning that her prices are quite non negotiable and are 6 k for a shot. I said fair enough and asked her for an evening slot. She gave me one and the address to her place....

DirtyMind
09-22-15, 19:08
You must be obiously referring to Priya Kaul with digits ending with 4444. Rare to find such a gem!Yes you are right I was referring to Priya Kaul no ending 444. She was the best girl I have ever meet in my mongering life. Pallavi is also good but not as good as Priya.

PuneCock96
09-22-15, 20:33

I am a die-hard fan of mature women. I hunt exclusively for them. Found a great HW named Nisha in Kothrud. Called her on a weekday. She gave me her address and off I went. Packed all the necessities with me. Reached her place and she guided up to her place on the first floor. The moment she opened the door, I was like wow! Johnny was happy to see her and was starting to get up from his slumber. She offered me some water and we made a deal. 3.5 for 1 shot or 5 for 2. With that ridiculously hot body, I don't think was going to last up till 2.

Paid her the fees and went into the washroom to clean myself. Inside were hung a few sexy thongs that further propelled my mood. That's it. I had to bone her. I rushed out the bathroom to find her disrobing. I just stood in awe of her milky white body. I quickly climbed atop and explored her mouth. After some passionate kissing, I slid down to her boobs. Perfectly sized! Went to town on them and even left a few bite marks. She was in moaning pleasure. I had enough! Covered Johnny with a condom. She sucked like a hungry kid sucks a chocobar.

But her pussy is what I wanted. Asked her to get on top and she complied. She guided Johnny is and thus began some of the most pleasurable minutes of my life. Luckily I was wearing an extra time condom which allowed to last longer. She was hot and wet, down there and moved like an expert. I couldn't last any longer and the volcano erupted.

Lay there a while and left after some chit-chat. Will definitely try again.

Face- 7/10

Body - 85./10

Experience - 9/10.Hi,

Can you please give some pointer about this. Please check your message setting.

Rocquer
09-22-15, 21:48
Hey guys, been away from action for sometime.

Primarily since was not in Pune for sometime & meanwhile lost my phone resulting in loosing all contacts.

Would sincerely thank seniors who have been generous is my mongering experience thus far & would continue to be thankful.

Would help if you can share some Indie contacts especially the old gems Pallavi at Wanaworie & Neha from Aundh, have not been following ISG for sometime hence any pointers would be of great help.

Thanks again.

DakuOnline
09-23-15, 04:59
Welcome back bro.You still alive TutLi? LOL

Tut Li
09-23-15, 05:06
You still alive TutLi? LOLBro. I m away from Pune. But daily visit forum.

Siidharth
09-23-15, 05:11
you can shove your opinions where the Sun don't shine.Hey,

How you doing? Well read many FR's from fellow members praising your post. So was kind of curious to read it. And after reading it, I so agree with all of them. You indeed are a wonderful writer. It was an awesomely written FR. Simply wonderful. Actually all your reports. Loved the above quoted line. Anyways keep posting buddy and happy mongering.

Cheers,

Sid

Tut Li
09-23-15, 05:37

I am a die-hard fan of mature women.

Face- 7/10

Body - 85./10

Experience - 9/10.Buddy. She is an old wine. Famous kothrud lady, used to operate with two different names, Priya and Nisha. If someone is looking for mature woman, she is the one. Upper body not so good but her bottom is great. Very fair, flow less skin. I started my mongering with her when she was very new and she was awesome. Recently few negative reports were there, probably because she came to know about ISG. But it's nice to read that you have enjoyed. She likes to wear bunch of ornaments and very appealing lingeries. Can you confirm her last digits? I guess 576 or 717.

Bondrep111
09-23-15, 06:21
You must be obiously referring to Priya Kaul with digits ending with 4444. Rare to find such a gem!Am new in Pune and this forum. Can you share full number of this 444 and how much damage?

Thanks

PleasureForYou
09-23-15, 07:11
Hello friend!

I received a contact named rasika from PCMC from my friend. Can any one point how she looks and about her services? (Pic would be great). By the way she is demanding 3 k for one shot, is it worth? I am planning to meet this weekend at my place, is it safe or not? I will post FR for sure.How was your meeting with Rasika. Please throw some light.

JamesDG
09-23-15, 07:24
Thanks a lot Anant for the help of this contact. Well had been through a few of the reports on this indie who operates from hadapsar but always call us first to seasons mall for confirmation (I never understood why, "Reports were not all good" but I felt it is worth a try as I always prefer a indie with a place.

Was texting her quite some time from morning and almost at 4 in the evening she agreed to send a pic which I cannot share as she was really scared to share. She looks kinda good and is quite appealing. Good to talk to and tries a lot to make us comfortable.

Deal was for 2 sessions, finding the place is a bit tough and time consuming, operates from some friends place a row house with all kid stuff all over the place. She only lacks the fire if you compare her to Pallavi who is one chick who loves sex.

Her place is kinda safe no onlookers no questions at the gate and a good society compared to the neighborhood. As I entered the place there was already some friend of hers there, or may be the owner of the place. Went upstairs to a room and took a wash.

Had some chit chat and action started medium tits slim figure and clean shaved. Only CBJ and mis for the first session which dint last long.

Had some more chit chat about her life and stuff seem a decent girl caught on the wrong foot and trying to clear the issues. Started with the second session a long CBJ with a long miss and I thought I won't cum, shifted to Doggy at the edge of the bed a lot of pumping, she starts to moan a lot but jonny was just not ready to erupt. So start with doggy on bed with her on all fours and me standing behind wild pumping and after about a total 25-30 min jonny erupts and had to lie down for a few min to catch my breath.

Over all a good experience but if you compare it with Pallavi who charges the same and if you have tried Pallavi you will find it a bit OK. She is open to all and is quite comforting.

Stats.

Body. 7-10

Boobs 8-10 big nips.

Face 7-10

Overall 8-10

Attitude great open to all but misses the fire.

WIR not sure price is too high and Pallavi is a better VFM.

Damage 6 k 1 session 10 k 2 session.

Cheers enjoy life.

James DG.

Note: any one aware of real bi ladies would love to try out a 3 some with real bi ladies.

PuneCock96
09-23-15, 07:59

Paid her the fees and went into the washroom to clean myself. Inside were hung a few sexy thongs that further propelled my mood. That's it. I had to bone her. I rushed out the bathroom to find her disrobing. I just stood in awe of her milky white body. I quickly climbed atop and explored her mouth. After some passionate kissing, I slid down to her boobs. Perfectly sized! Went to town on them and even left a few bite marks. She was in moaning pleasure. I had enough! Covered Johnny with a condom. She sucked like a hungry kid sucks a chocobar..Hi bro,

Can you please enable pm so that I can PM you?

RandySavage
09-23-15, 10:13
Boys.

Can I get her number please via PM? Would reciprocate with 2 indies (new ones).

Thanks

Yes you are right I was referring to Priya Kaul no ending 444. She was the best girl I have ever meet in my mongering life. Pallavi is also good but not as good as Priya.

PuneCock96
09-23-15, 11:27
Buddy. She is an old wine. Famous kothrud lady, used to operate with two different names, Priya and Nisha. If someone is looking for mature woman, she is the one. Upper body not so good but her bottom is great. Very fair, flow less skin. I started my mongering with her when she was very new and she was awesome. Recently few negative reports were there, probably because she came to know about ISG. But it's nice to read that you have enjoyed. She likes to wear bunch of ornaments and very appealing lingeries. Can you confirm her last digits? I guess 576 or 717.Hi Tutli,

I did not tried her but her new no ends with 704 and near Kothrud bus stop.

Tut Li
09-23-15, 11:43
Sorry guys.

Checked mongering email today and there are 50+ mails from Jackson saying that inbox is full. Will clear inbox by weekend. Really sorry.

Anant17
09-23-15, 15:20
Good to hear that you liked her. BTW, she has her friend also available, who isn't too bad looking either but no idea about the service.

Over all a good experience but if you compare it with Pallavi who charges the same and if you have tried Pallavi you will find it a bit OK. She is open to all and is quite comforting.

Stats.

Body. 7-10

Boobs 8-10 big nips.

Face 7-10

Overall 8-10

Attitude great open to all but misses the fire.

WIR not sure price is too high and Pallavi is a better VFM.

Damage 6 k 1 session 10 k 2 session.

Cheers enjoy life.

James DG.

Note: any one aware of real bi ladies would love to try out a 3 some with real bi ladies.

DakuOnline
09-23-15, 17:23
How was your meeting with Rasika. Please throw some light.If you are in MILF, you are in right direction else you need you turn.

Member #4441
09-23-15, 18:04
Was free last weekend so thought to have some fun. But wanted to bang some college girls. So called this sp number ending with 9999. He shared some snaps. Few were better but he was asking 8 k for st and that also for 1 shot. Not ready to negotiate at all. Also I was not sure about the services. Because once paid for the deal there will be surely some nakhras by the babe.

I'm not sure if everyone is facing the same pricing. But the similar babe's were available for 3 to 4 k by good contact of mine. Unfortunately he is not reachable nowadays.

Attached is the babe wanted to bang last weekend.Hi bro,

Did you fuck this cute babe? And also could you please share SP number.

King Khan
09-23-15, 19:35
Can you PM the contact?

Paid her the fees and went into the washroom to clean myself. Inside were hung a few sexy thongs that further propelled my mood. That's it. I had to bone her. I rushed out the bathroom to find her disrobing. I just stood in awe of her milky white body. I quickly climbed atop and explored her mouth. After some passionate kissing, I slid down to her boobs. Perfectly sized! Went to town on them and even left a few bite marks. She was in moaning pleasure. I had enough! Covered Johnny with a condom. She sucked like a hungry kid sucks a chocobar..

PleasureForYou
09-23-15, 19:38
If you are in MILF, you are in right direction else you need you turn.How she looks? Her face? Her body structure? Measurements? Skin smoothness. Service and more importantly her behavior.

DirtyMind
09-23-15, 22:34
Boys.

Can I get her number please via PM? Would reciprocate with 2 indies (new ones).

ThanksAnyone asking for Priya kaul number should first try to read what I said about her. Its in a very simple English.

She leaved the profession 2 years ago when she got married and her number is off since then. And she was from mumbai not Pune. I am getting a lot of pm for her number and can't understand why some guys are asking her number when she is gone forever. What's the logic in asking for her number?

Tut Li
09-24-15, 00:58
Hi bro,

Did you fuck this cute babe? And also could you please share SP number.Friend. The chick you are asking is available with many SPs from KP. She is regular, comes to SPS almost every alternate month for last 2 years. About an year back, I had her for LT and she was very good. Will share SPS number after Sunday as inbox is full.

YellowOxide1
09-24-15, 07:08

Thoughts, my fellow brothers?The long weekend which was looking promising has now just hit a roadblock:

1) I was not able to take up an opportunity presented due to a busy schedule yesterday and missed out on what I presume a genuine GFE.

2) Thought of repeating Pallavi tonight once more. But she denied her place being available for religious reasons.

3) Currently Budhwar Peth and V lodge seems to be the places to visit. But not sure how will it be during this festive season. Plus traffic will be a female dog (?) today.

4) Thinking of visiting some ubiquitous spa. If nothing, I can still get a relaxing massage.

5) Clubs? Seems to be my last option considering my pathetic self being.

Looking for a miracle right now that can salvage my situation.

DrackMore
09-24-15, 07:17
Guys,

Any feedback on these chicks.

DM

Orangee33
09-24-15, 10:34
Just accidentally happened to be in this forum and Priya K is what caught my attention. Anyways. Am with Dirtymind. She used to provide service in Mumbai. Quality service. And yes she's left for the good, got married. There's no way you can contact her as there's. No contact she's left behind, so lets forget her, and move on.

Anyone asking for Priya kaul number should first try to read what I said about her. Its in a very simple English.

She leaved the profession 2 years ago when she got married and her number is off since then. And she was from mumbai not Pune. I am getting a lot of pm for her number and can't understand why some guys are asking her number when she is gone forever. What's the logic in asking for her number?

BophSep
09-24-15, 12:04
Bro,

Really enjoyed reading the FR, I have read about the issue related to her place but when I visited their I didn't face any issue looks like 3-4 persons have shared their experience and visited her place.

It seems the things are back to normal. Good news for Pune mongers.

Regards

Preamble.

So last Saturday the snake reared his head looking for his next slit to deliver his payload. I decided that it is time to put the rumors to rest by visiting this lady. Called her by early afternoon to fix an appointment for the evening. * While polite she was quite clear and firm in mentioning that her prices are quite non negotiable and are 6 k for a shot. I said fair enough and asked her for an evening slot. She gave me one and the address to her place.

The Area.

The area is quite a trip from my place I have kind of reconciled with that especially when I travel great distances for the VN SP. Rocked at her place after a bit of deft navigation* (God bless Google Maps) . The society was quite unlike the average Pune housing society. Security was a bit lax and if you know how to strut confidently as if you own the place, chances are you will be assumed as a common tenant. I was in everyday clothes with a bag slung to look like your average joe from office. Took the lift to her floor and to her flat. I could see that big fucking brass nameplate of the infamous allegedly ex cop cum astrologer. Not one soul could be spotted there trying to harass me. Well, a bit of anticlimax. Pallavi opened the door to let me in...

HornyLibran
09-24-15, 12:37
Went to Kin a few days back, was raining heavily and had time to kill.

Got assigned an unattractive fat-ish Thai girl, guys sadly my memory is really bad. I did make it a point to see the register after the massage, but just can't remember her name. While I was waiting there the guys at the reception was really pushing Lilly to an old customer on the phone. So probably she is good.

Anyhow, made 2 key mistakes, the moment I saw the masseuse I should have asked for a different girl (I didn't) and secondly I made the capitol sin of taking a non oil massage. Guys golden rule of massages, always take an oil massage.

Was made to wear a kurta pajama kind of a thing, anyways the lady was not really attractive, but in the past I have anyways gone ahead and taken 'services' despite the lady being unattractive and then regretted later. Johny just wouldn't listen. So this time tried something new. Went into the loo, rubbed one out and then went for the massage.

The massage was nothing extraordinary, was okayish, very abrasive because of the clothes. She asked for extras (1 k) at about the half hour mark. Wasn't turned on so said no.

Shagging in the loo turned out to be a money saver!

Anyways, Damages - 2,200.

WIR. Not sure.

P.S.: while walking to the loo did see this really gorgeous goddess type looking massage girl whom I missed. To add insult to my injury. Next time if I go will ask for choice.

Pcock
09-24-15, 13:04
Went unplanned visit to a spa in front of school in VN. I got lucky again. Miss l was available and the moment she saw me she threw her naughty smile of recognition towards me, guided me to the room, as I walked behind her I could not help but notice her curves and the ample bottom. Inviting to say the least. Since I did not want to waste any time out of the hour allotted I gave her the cash on arrival. The tip I mean for extras. She dis not require to be given details of what was needed. Same as last time. She insisted on a proper massage first and since I do not mind a decent massage at all I agreed. It was really good and I almost fell asleep in first ten min. She pulled own the disp and played a lot with the jewels. Since a release was long pending I came quite early. But that is not the whole story. She undresses to her birthday suit and started with a bath in the glass cubicle which gave me a beautiful view of her milky smooth and flawless body which was as supple as can be. I was already feeling the fires stirring yet again. She cleaned herself applied oil. Onto her front and to my back and then started a sensual erotic and great session of B2B massage. It was right out of a nuru massage video. After a while she flipped me on to my back. And trust me she remained at it till she aroused me again. Climax was a deliberate and sexy handjob which made me come again within an hour. What an experience.

Figure- 10/10

Boobs-9/10 beautiful and handful.

No DFK since she has to redo her make up. A peck now and them at the correct places.

Massage -11/10

WIR of course.

Damage 2+3 k.

Wot24X7
09-24-15, 14:26
For the first time got a chance to taste the north east blood and it was worth it.

Name is Heena (made up name) from Assam, nice slim body great attitude open for everything except Anal.

Got her again from SP Rocky on Satara road.

Deal was fixed for 3 K 1 BJ & 1 shot.

Started of with a DFK this I got for the first time from Rockies girls, No smell well only cigarette smell but I don't as I too smoke and we had shared one before we started of.

Explored each others body, small but nice boos soft like ice-cream. Round ass and fair skin.

Got a sloppy BJ and then WOT, followed by doggy & finished in missi.

Washed myself and while going she gave a nice DFK, felt very nice.

Attached is her Pic.

She was a value for money.

Tut Li
09-24-15, 15:54
Guys,

Any feedback on these chicks.

DMMy SP has do of one of these babes. But pic first and last looks like he wants to lure newbies. Be careful. He never had these kind of stuff. I mean those two.

DakuOnline
09-24-15, 17:57
How she looks? Her face? Her body structure? Measurements? Skin smoothness. Service and more importantly her behavior.She is in her 40's and chubby. Aging is visible everywhere. I did not go with her after seeing her. Her attitude is good but johny does not respond to that.

DakuOnline
09-24-15, 18:21
Hello,

I got a doll from a sp sometime back and almost forgot about it. She took my number and said she will call when in need. She gave me a call and we met. Ohh my, this was the best BBBJ and fuk I had ever had. She had asked help from me sometime back and wanted to return the favor. Post that we did it three times but mostly favor was asked few weeks in advance and then appointment was fixed. I asked her if I could give references but she declined. She said, she picks people on her own and never responds to anyone even if she has been with them but has about 40 people in her list.

She has a small daughter so I think she is skeptical.

What I want to know is. Is anyone banging her as well? She goes by name shabo digits ending in 697.

Frank Martin
09-24-15, 21:22
Hi friends,

I am seeing so many FRs with Neha but most of the time she is different from what FR we had earlier. Quite confused and I request you to clarify. Who is the best Neha in terms of service in term VFM in terms of her place accessibility.

I have below contacts.

Neha ending with 437/067.

Shalini / Neha ending with 730/628.

If above are not best, Would you mind sharing the right one?

Regards,

Frank

RahulM30
09-24-15, 21:35
Went to v hotel few days ago, reached about 11 pm, asked one girl for night as already booked on phone, action started about 11.30 finished 2 rounds 1 in misn and 2nd one wot during third round when we were in doggy after few strokes removed my condom and continued and then finished, enjoyed lot because it was my first experience but now m little bit worried.

Deep suspense.

Few days back did bare activity for the first time in life but thanks God I have her no, contacted her and told all the dilemma, she said nothing to worry, she is all fine in spite keeping my fingers crossed and keeping close watch on her, any further assistance is most welcome.

Thanks.

Pcock
09-25-15, 00:45
Went to Kin a few days back, was raining heavily and had time to kill.

Got assigned an unattractive fat-ish Thai girl, guys sadly my memory is really bad. I did make it a point to see the register after the massage, but just can't remember her name. While I was waiting there the guys at the reception was really pushing Lilly to an old customer on the phone. So probably she is good.

Anyhow, made 2 key mistakes, the moment I saw the masseuse I should have asked for a different girl (I didn't) and secondly I made the capitol sin of taking a non oil massage. Guys golden rule of massages, always take an oil massage.

Was made to wear a kurta pajama kind of a thing, anyways the lady was not really attractive, but in the past I have anyways gone ahead and taken 'services' despite the lady being unattractive and then regretted later. Johny just wouldn't listen. So this time tried something new. Went into the loo, rubbed one out and then went for the massage.

The massage was nothing extraordinary, was okayish, very abrasive because of the clothes. She asked for extras (1 k) at about the half hour mark. Wasn't turned on so said no..Is Jenny back at kin. Does anyone know?

Tut Li
09-25-15, 02:09
Hi friends,

I am seeing so many FRs with Neha but most of the time she is different from what FR we had earlier. Quite confused and I request you to clarify. Who is the best Neha in terms of service in term VFM in terms of her place accessibility.

I have below contacts.

Neha ending with 437/067.

Shalini / Neha ending with 730/628.

If above are not best, Would you mind sharing the right one?

Regards,

FrankBro. Neha with number ending with 437 is the one and she is from aundh. After few people harassed her, she changed her number and 437 is no more working. Now she works with number ending with 974. Can't access PM as of now, will share her number in a week time. Please avoid two other Nehas with last digits 201 and 730. Good luck.

ShaanPune
09-25-15, 03:47
Went to v hotel few days ago, reached about 11 pm, asked one girl for night as already booked on phone, action started about 11.30 finished 2 rounds 1 in misn and 2nd one wot during third round when we were in doggy after few strokes removed my condom and continued and then finished, enjoyed lot because it was my first experience but now m little bit worried.I don't know how do you dare this kind of adventure. Do you know the consequences of this. ?. If you have wife or GF, you are going to ruined her / their innocent life as well. The biggest problem is you are going to live 90 days in deep suspense and worry as some of the STD can not be tested before at least 90 days. Never do this kind of misadventure. Take the girl's phone number and be in touch with her and keep the watch on her health. Just my advise.

Shaan

Virgin1987
09-25-15, 06:02
Bro. Neha with number ending with 437 is the one and she is from aundh. After few people harassed her, she changed her number and 437 is no more working. Now she works with number ending with 974. Can't access PM as of now, will share her number in a week time. Please avoid two other Nehas with last digits 201 and 730. Good luck.Dude,

Please share her contact details. PM me if possible whenever you get access.

Rizwani
09-25-15, 06:30
Guys,I

'm new to this form I live in Pune. Can I get contact numbers of chicks who give great service.

Rizwani
09-25-15, 06:43
Bro. Neha with number ending with 437 is the one and she is from aundh. After few people harassed her, she changed her number and 437 is no more working. Now she works with number ending with 974. Can't access PM as of now, will share her number in a week time. Please avoid two other Nehas with last digits 201 and 730. Good luck.Guys,

I'm new to this forum. I live in Pune, can I get some number of good chicks.

YellowOxide1
09-25-15, 07:02
Went to v hotel few days ago, reached about 11 pm, asked one girl for night as already booked on phone, action started about 11.30 finished 2 rounds 1 in misn and 2nd one wot during third round when we were in doggy after few strokes removed my condom and continued and then finished, enjoyed lot because it was my first experience but now m little bit worried.Yeah I guess the words "Akhand Chutiya" was created for you.

ShamSagar
09-25-15, 07:20
After long time, I am free for two day, I need some one for night. To take her to my home or my friends empty home. Home because I get cautious wt other places I tried but not that good exp.

Three option that I had in mind.

1. Priya Kothrud.

2. Girl from SP Rohit.

3. Need suggetsion.

Looking forward for your response friends.

Also, let me know if here is any girl friendly lodge out of pune but near by.

Pcock
09-25-15, 07:33
Yeah I guess the words "Akhand Chutiya" was created for you.Precise I say yellow.

YellowOxide1
09-25-15, 07:46
Bro,

Clear your inbox.Cleared some space. BRING ON THE CONTACTS.

MadanM
09-25-15, 10:05
There are couple of hotels between Katraj to express Highway which you can use without any worrying.

Even they don't ask for your name, address details. Just pay and use.

Girl you planning to hire can also help you with safe place. All the best.

After long time, I am free for two day, I need some one for night. To take her to my home or my friends empty home. Home because I get cautious wt other places I tried but not that good exp.

1. Priya Kothrud.

2. Girl from SP Rohit.

3. Need suggetsion.

Rizwani
09-25-15, 10:24
Bro. Neha with number ending with 437 is the one and she is from aundh. After few people harassed her, she changed her number and 437 is no more working. Now she works with number ending with 974. Can't access PM as of now, will share her number in a week time. Please avoid two other Nehas with last digits 201 and 730. Good luck.Can you clear your inbox bro, unable to send PM to you.

ShamSagar
09-25-15, 11:01
I think she has stoped using number ending 576, some guy answer. And 704 out of coverage, what can be done to contact her.

YellowOxide1
09-25-15, 11:05
As you would have been knowing from the constant bombardment of my posts on ISG, that I have been quite desperate for a punt. I am that kind of guy who if does not selfshag in the morning can be a difficult guy for the rest of the day. So I was quite cranky yesterday when I could not figure out where to punt. So out of sheer desperation decided a trip to the RLD of Pune. Budhwar Peth.

I chose both the best and worse day to visit BP since it was the festive season. The taxi I took dropped a good kilometre away from my destination as traffic was closed for four wheelers. I whipped out my phone, memorized the path and started walking among the sea of people.

After navigating through a labyrinth of lanes and bylanes, the crowd got seedier and seedier. Soon you started to get the streetwalkers and I can spot a couple of buildings where guys were entering in droves. The roads were filthy and reminded me the worst of Sonagachi in Kolkata. Though the latter was no walk in the park, it at least had the helpful pimps who will act as a vanguard for the opportunistic ladies on either side of the road. Here you are on your own and you pray that you are not grabbed by them. However due to my imposing size, I did not had that problem. Plus I have been baptised by fire when it come to such situations and I just strutted confidently.

Finally curiosity got the better of me and I finally made a venture into one of the building. The buildings are 4-5 stories high and each floor contained 5-7 rooms. Each room is filled with ladies with varied hue and make. Yet none of the ladies had a single redeeming feature. Under the cake of a makeup you can sense the indifference, desperation and defeatism writ large on their faces due to the incessant scrutiny by hordes of curious onlookers. There are few enterprising ones who wink or beckon you with a nod of your head. Combined with the extremely filthy conditions they live in, it is a miracle if someone is half horny in this place. Plus I pretty sure that you are going to contract at least a 1000 disease if you made the mistake of even opening your fly.

I quickly make my way out of this hellhole and started walking towards a drums performance going on in a adjacent street. It was simply mesmerising to see the live performance of synchronised and skilful percussionists. It uplifted my spirits after that rather disappointing trip. Soon again I weaved my back to the place where I alighted. Ordered a taxi and went back home. Took a hot shower to bleach away the smell and filth I had on my body. What it did not wash away is the experience of the darker side of punting.

TharkiRane
09-25-15, 11:27
Don't know if I am talking about the same guy. But SP Rohit of KP the one I know had very bad collection. He quoted me 7 k-10 k. After looking at the photos I can say girls were not worth 3 k also totally disappointed. He seem to be a good person though.

1. Priya Kothrud.

2. Girl from SP Rohit.

3. Need suggetsion.

KasangChn
09-25-15, 12:37
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and would like to get help with regards to escort in Pune. I am visiting on official visit for one night, can anyone help with good hotel, who will allow chicks with me in and around Koregaon park.

InPune2015
09-25-15, 17:39
Hello Seniors,

Just purchased the subscription, have been a fan of this forum and decided to go for the subscription.

I have posted a few FR's in the past related to Hotel V-sha and Budhwar Peth, but I a yet to use an SP since I wanted someone to refer. I have always been a bit skeptical about the SPs. But looking at so many guys using them, I would request seniors and others to help me with some contacts. Once I get into using SPs, I promise to keep sharing FR's and new contacts as and when I keep exploring.

Any freelancer numbers would help as well. Thanks tons in advance.

ILuvIndie
09-25-15, 19:35
If you were to recommend 1 spa, which would be the best one? In terms of the options, service and safety.

I like the nuru massage sort of thing.

Thanks in advance.

SunnyLuvZzu123
09-25-15, 20:11
Hi members,

I am new to this form. Can you please share contacts in 3 k range.

Thanks guys.

Peace123
09-25-15, 20:32
Is Jenny back at kin. Does anyone know?Yes she is back with some added Nakhras.

I have been regular at Kin. As all my visits have been walk-ins I never got J available in the past. I must have tried every other gal there. As of now I liked Lilly the most.

On the week ending Sept 11, just took a chance and I was told Miss J is available. I simply rushed cancelling all other plans.

But I must tell you this was one of the most expensive and disappointing session I have ever had at Thai spas. The moment she walk-in she asked if I had any reference.

When my answer was yes, she said you must be aware of my rates. Viz 5 K for B2B. After some negotiations I gave her 3.5 K offer and asked her to customize her 5 K package.

I did not know the she would put so many restriction for 1.5 K she was losing out of this deal. NO DFK, No boobs kissing, No touching down there. Bla bla bla. I ended up just getting good HJ.

And some boobs rubbed on my chest.

I don't know if its money or the rapport (or both) that works better with her. Will try 1 more time to confirm.

OsPrey69
09-25-15, 21:40
Got to admire you guys. Will be trying an indie named Shakshi in vimannagar tommorrow.

I'm new here in Pune (and on ISG). Haven't activated pm yet. Just confirm something for me. The Rocky that's mentioned often over here, does his number ends with 784?

PuneRock
09-26-15, 00:09
Hi all friends,

Can some please PM me GF friendly hotels from Pune. I need to take to my GF to such hotel where they ask Ids of only mine or non of us.

Please do help me.

Thanks

Holocaust
09-26-15, 01:20
Went to v hotel few days ago, reached about 11 pm, asked one girl for night as already booked on phone, action started about 11.30 finished 2 rounds 1 in misn and 2nd one wot during third round when we were in doggy after few strokes removed my condom and continued and then finished, enjoyed lot because it was my first experience but now m little bit worried.Never do such stupid stuff to an unknown woman. Always use protection. For such bare cases use SKYN. Its sensation is very close like doing it bare. OFC you can consult a doctor. Good luck.

P. S Please never even think about doing bare with escorts. If you are in long term relationship and you are going to marry her or already married (and ofc she has to be in pills), then only.

Holocaust
09-26-15, 01:23
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum and would like to get help with regards to escort in Pune. I am visiting on official visit for one night, can anyone help with good hotel, who will allow chicks with me in and around Koregaon park.Bro you can always check locanto. Google it up and there are many SPs near Koregaon Park and Kharadi. Don't pay more then 5 k ST and 10 k LT. Good Luck.

Holocaust
09-26-15, 01:27
As you would have been knowing from the constant bombardment of my posts on ISG, that I have been quite desperate for a punt. I am that kind of guy who if does not selfshag in the morning can be a difficult guy for the rest of the day. So I was quite cranky yesterday when I could not figure out where to punt. So out of sheer desperation decided a trip to the RLD of Pune. Budhwar Peth.

I chose both the best and worse day to visit BP since it was the festive season. The taxi I took dropped a good kilometre away from my destination as traffic was closed for four wheelers. I whipped out my phone, memorized the path and started walking among the sea of people.

After navigating through a labyrinth of lanes and bylanes, the crowd got seedier and seedier. Soon you started to get the streetwalkers and I can spot a couple of buildings where guys were entering in droves. The roads were filthy and reminded me the worst of Sonagachi in Kolkata. Though the latter was no walk in the park, it at least had the helpful pimps who will act as a vanguard for the opportunistic ladies on either side of the road. Here you are on your own and you pray that you are not grabbed by them. However due to my imposing size, I did not had that problem. Plus I have been baptised by fire when it come to such situations and I just strutted confidently.

Finally curiosity got the better of me and I finally made a venture into one of the building. The buildings are 4-5 stories high and each floor contained 5-7 rooms. Each room is filled with ladies with varied hue and make. Yet none of the ladies had a single redeeming feature. Under the cake of a makeup you can sense the indifference, desperation and defeatism writ large on their faces due to the incessant scrutiny by hordes of curious onlookers. There are few enterprising ones who wink or beckon you with a nod of your head. Combined with the extremely filthy conditions they live in, it is a miracle if someone is half horny in this place. Plus I pretty sure that you are going to contract at least a 1000 disease if you made the mistake of even opening your fly.

I quickly make my way out of this hellhole and started walking towards a drums performance going on in a adjacent street. It was simply mesmerising to see the live performance of synchronised and skilful percussionists. It uplifted my spirits after that rather disappointing trip. Soon again I weaved my back to the place where I alighted. Ordered a taxi and went back home. Took a hot shower to bleach away the smell and filth I had on my body. What it did not wash away is the experience of the darker side of punting.Well said. BP is completely an unhygienic place. It is worth to pay a bit more and get better girls and hygienic place.

Jiam339
09-26-15, 04:15
Hi.

You have fantastic writing skulls. Last report you credited for good exp with pallavi. What at this. No one could found such crisp, true yet pleasure to read info at BP. Any one new to Pune will definitely get right clues yet no negative biasing.

Looking for more.

(Are you considering writing as profession? Chetan Bhagat definitely have a competition).

I quickly make my way out of this hellhole and started walking towards a drums performance going on in a adjacent street. It was simply mesmerising to see the live performance of synchronised and skilful percussionists. It uplifted my spirits after that rather disappointing trip. Soon again I weaved my back to the place where I alighted. Ordered a taxi and went back home. Took a hot shower to bleach away the smell and filth I had on my body. What it did not wash away is the experience of the darker side of punting.

Karpunekar
09-26-15, 04:31
Hello gentlemen,

It looks like it is quite busy in this forum despite the seemingly quiet nature of Pune. At least this is my first impression of the town -I don't feel like I am destined for a world of fun here. Being a total outsider I also have my questions and even some concerns. I was hoping you could address some of those; don't worry I will come back as and when I have more so I don't bombard you with a shit ton of questions and look like a demanding.

What I am most curious about is; are out-calling masseuses a "thing" in Pune? I love getting massages -the only extra I am looking for would be a good HJ- and who wants that anywhere else when you can have it in the comfort of your own home, right? Well, I don't. So if that is a "thing" here, how do I get into that?

And secondly, I have never gone to an MP and frankly I think I am too chickens*it for that. The thought of getting busted scares the hell out of me. Does anyone here feel a similar anxiety? Or does everyone feel it will be alright?

Anyway, I mostly wanted to introduce myself. Thanks in advance for all the good advice I know I am going to find here, happy hunting gentlemen!

Dinom
09-26-15, 06:19
Hi members,

I am new to this form. Can you please share contacts in 3 k range.

Thanks guys.Hey bro,

We are definitely here to help each other. However I request you to try finding / exploring yourself first and post the experiences. Members will not mind reading the experiences, its OK if it is not a FR. Even if you fail to find we all are here to help. I am sure you will land up finding some though. Finding the contacts is fun bro. You will enjoy it, like we did.

Hope this helps.

Dinom
09-26-15, 06:56

Finally curiosity got the better of me and I finally made a venture into one of the building. The buildings are 4-5 stories high and each floor contained 5-7 rooms..Great FRs bro. By looking at your writing skills seems you are a professional writer / evangelist or something. BTW I'm looking for one. I know its not a hiring platform though (ROFL).

AundhVik
09-26-15, 07:11
Got to admire you guys. Will be trying an indie named Shakshi in vimannagar tommorrow.

I'm new here in Pune (and on ISG). Haven't activated pm yet. Just confirm something for me. The Rocky that's mentioned often over here, does his number ends with 784?Have been with her. A very posh society near symbiosis. Good attitude. Smoker. Small but firm boobs. Tried her for ST. Not a lot of nakhras but her expressions and voice put me off.

Do share your experience.

YellowOxide1
09-26-15, 07:18
Hi.

You have fantastic writing skulls. Last report you credited for good exp with pallavi. What at this. No one could found such crisp, true yet pleasure to read info at BP. Any one new to Pune will definitely get right clues yet no negative biasing.

Looking for more.

(Are you considering writing as profession? Chetan Bhagat definitely have a competition).First of all I would like to thank everyone on the forum that have liked my reports. Your praise do mean a lot to me.

I would also like to thank (once again) all my fellow punters in Maharashtra who have been extremely supportive and shared their precious contacts with me. In particular to a bro who just shared a huge list of indes consisting of the famous ones I have not visited. Things like this wanted me to go and sing "Tujhe main tab dikhta hai" .

That bit of comparison with Chetan Bhagat will turn me off from writing for the rest of my life. JK.

The reason I write detailed FRs is because of an issue I have found in most forum based interactions. While writing a FR they just mention that they had a great experience. But the word great is quite subjective. So for you great translates a vanilla experience consisting of normal foreplay and missionary. But for me great can be no-holds-barred sex with a lot of oral and DFK. So even if you are investing in a FR you are not contributing much.

Also what I have found as a good side effect from a detailed FR is that fellow punter live vicariously through my experience. It gives a sense of community with fellow symapathetic punters here from across the country and even abroad. Who would not want that?

ApacheGuy
09-26-15, 11:18

Rates quoted are 7 -12 k .Did you get a chance to try any of them? If they are genuine, then would like to try the 1st one. PM me please.

MohanM
09-26-15, 12:14
I don't know how do you dare this kind of adventure. Do you know the consequences of this. ?. If you have wife or GF, you are going to ruined her / their innocent life as well. The biggest problem is you are going to live 90 days in deep suspense and worry as some of the STD can not be tested before at least 90 days. Never do this kind of misadventure. Take the girl's phone number and be in touch with her and keep the watch on her health. Just my advise.

ShaanHi,

Please can you share your contacts with me?

Regards

Greetings,

Jackson

TittyBoy
09-26-15, 12:53
Great FR. Can you share her contact?

Regards,

Tittyboy

Paid her the fees and went into the washroom to clean myself. Inside were hung a few sexy thongs that further propelled my mood. That's it. I had to bone her. I rushed out the bathroom to find her disrobing. I just stood in awe of her milky white body. I quickly climbed atop and explored her mouth. After some passionate kissing, I slid down to her boobs. Perfectly sized! Went to town on them and even left a few bite marks. She was in moaning pleasure. I had enough! Covered Johnny with a condom. She sucked like a hungry kid sucks a chocobar..

Aabhi6021
09-26-15, 13:22
Hello,

Saw this picture in Pune forum.

Can anyone PM me about her services and contact details.

Can share few Indi contacts.

Thanks in advance.

HornDogPuneKar
09-26-15, 14:37
Hi bro,

Can you please enable pm so that I can PM you?Will PM as soon as I get the service. Currently shifting places. Once I get my home PC going, I'll subscribe and PM the her details.

HornDogPuneKar
09-26-15, 14:42
Buddy. She is an old wine. Famous kothrud lady, used to operate with two different names, Priya and Nisha. If someone is looking for mature woman, she is the one. Upper body not so good but her bottom is great. Very fair, flow less skin. I started my mongering with her when she was very new and she was awesome. Recently few negative reports were there, probably because she came to know about ISG. But it's nice to read that you have enjoyed. She likes to wear bunch of ornaments and very appealing lingeries. Can you confirm her last digits? I guess 576 or 717.Digits are different this time around. May be she has changed her number.

Aabhi6021
09-26-15, 15:14
Hi,

Found these pics in Pune forum.

Can anyone help me out with her details.

You can PM me.

Can reciprocate some indi contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Speed0211
09-26-15, 15:33
Indeed, she call you at a good society. Had an ST with her few months back. Very cooperative, if you like smoking lips like you are in for treat, no nakhras except for Anal and CIM. How much she quoted you for ST?

I'm new here in Pune (and on ISG). Haven't activated pm yet. Just confirm something for me. The Rocky that's mentioned often over here, does his number ends with 784?

Rohit828
09-26-15, 17:27
As I have always posted that I had rather more bitter experiences than good ones, finally I decided to give a shot to Pallavi, was trying for past two weeks but she was busy. This Saturday it was my lucky day as she kept saying that because of Ganpati festival her flat is not available. So I called her to have deed at my flat, which she agreed. Picked her up from university road to my place. Honestly speaking I met so many photoshopped girls that I really doesn't hope much in terms of face. So at first out of low expectations she didn't disappoint that bad. We reached home and we started chit chatting with some smokes (fortunately our brand was same). Yes indeed she is a chatterbox and I don't mind that you need a GFE so they are like that only. Talked on so many issues like the raid which she herself dug out, the cop neighbor rumor. She blatantly denied everything and really looked frustrated as well as laughing on how such rumors are spread. We started with lovely DFKs on the sofa and I pulled her up on my lap and it continued for 9-10 minutes. I took her to my bedroom and her slow stripping drove me crazy. Her tongue movement is mesmerizing and she licked me all over my body. She offered BBBJ without asking and as I washed, she joined too asking for DATY. I didn't mind seeing her cleanliness with no smell. She is a sex goddess. Next 20-25 min, we kept exploring each other, sometimes she on top, on my nips on my back and meanwhile I adoring her boobs licking and sucking, kissing right spots, caressing her ass and perking her back curling her hair. I am still under hangover while she was licking my balls and giving slow BBBJ looking into my eyes. All that came without even asking. I thought I won't last long (considering my first encounter with her) but surprisingly the session lasted for around 40-45 min. I came in mis position after really long foreplay when she told me that she came ages back and didn't want to let me know about her orgy before mine. Yes she is a nymphomaniac and all those saying she is an average and time watcher and scaring others and thus depriving others of such a lovely darling diva, are morons of superlative degree. Also she doesn't drink at all and I feel few FRs about her are completely rubbish. Guys please stop posting fake posts. Second thing is bargaining is OK but stop giving foolish logics like you slept with someone in 2 k so lets make out in 3 k. She is very firm on 6 k and bargaining would only ruin your chances. Thirdly she know a lot about this forum and few members are her real favorites. Yellow oxide and Kumar are studs and have left a long lasting mark on her. I guess I am also listed now (LOL). Anyways we dressed up and went to a nearby famous restaurant for tea and snacks. Dropped her back to university road with a promise to meet again soon in her flat.

Face: 6/10.

Service: 10/10.

WIR: hell yes.

Don't wait and waste your money elsewhere. She is that fantasy girl you have been looking for.