PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

JamesDG
10-07-15, 11:54
Thanks a lot Josh and plaster (from mumbai) for helping me with the contact and reference well I was in mumbai for a few days and surfed the mumbai reports for this Pooja designer babe. Not all reports written about this female are good but well its up to our liking. And I liked the photo posted in the mumbai forum as I like BBW MILF.

She is a BBW / MILF very very talkative but fun to be around. I arranged an appointment with her and was called at pali hill naka, her place is also at the same naka. Had to wait for almost 1 HR it seem some one else was occupying her time. So after an HR she calls me up and we meet up on the road itself. She was in jeans and a shirt and from the word go jhony was horny. I was sure I wouldn't last for much time just looking at her curves while following her to her apartment I was quite excited once in we settled down with cig and some water. And she starts talking and talking either to me or the phone. I thought that this would be the biggest turn off as written in the earlier reports. But to my luck once we started with the game her phone was silent for quite some time.

Great body if you like the type I am talking about. Total GFE and good service over all till the point the phone starts ringing. The first session dint last long just a CBJ and 10 min in miss. Again started talking about the guys she meets her BF way she like and sessions. Well she tried to get me back hard quite fast thinking the second will also get over soon. But jhony was not ready so the CBJ went on and on that was the best feeling I had or the longest CBJ I had wow it was standing, sleeping, sideways every possible way. Started fingering her and she also liked it gave me some lub so I could finger faster she was ready quite soon but I was enjoying the fun.

After almost 30 min of BJ I was hard enough to proceed lasted another 30-40 min and it was total fun totally sweaty after the session laid down for quite some time to catch my breath.

If you like the heavy types she is a good try except for the phone talking which is quite disturbing.

Body 8-10 (heavy).

Pussy 7-10) not tight.

BJ OK but she won't let you go unsatisfied.

Damage 10 k 2 shots spent almost 2 hrs with her.

WIR no not for this price.

Cheers.

Enjoy life,

Jamesdg

Morioka
10-07-15, 12:43
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Bondrep111
10-07-15, 12:53
If you guys like African here is one I fucked for 5 k 2 shots a couple of month back. The best part was beer that I was carrying with me which she sipped and gave a blow job without condom and beer in her mouth. This was the far best and out of the world feeling of pleasure.

She lives in Kondwa and is available by SP Bryan.

If you want PM me and I will share her direct number.

SamHey Sam,

BJ with beer, I read it and made me horny. Do share number and whose reference should I give a try?

Logicalpm
10-07-15, 13:36
Received following pics from SP in VN. Quoting 7. 5 K for 1ST 10 K 2ST. Any feedback from any one would help to choose better one.

SPs number will be shared with only those who has some track record of sharing contacts.

PuneSam
10-07-15, 13:54
Received following pics from SP in VN. Quoting 7. 5 K for 1ST 10 K 2ST. Any feedjback from any one would help to choose better one.

SPs number will be shared with only those who has some track record of sharing contacts.Hey Logicalpm,

Don't you think the rate quoted is too high knowing that you get CIS for about 6 k in KP.

Sam

PuneSam
10-07-15, 15:38
Guys,

This one looks too yummy to me.

Anyone here who has been with her in past and if yes what was the damage. I did not contact SP yet. A heads up will be handy while negotiation.

Sam

MeatHyd101
10-07-15, 17:58
Was on a short trip to Pune and had requested for contacts, thanks to all those few people who promptly responded.

Finally decided to go with the current sex goddess of the forum. Pallavi. Contacted her a couple of times. Initially she was not sure but later confirmed appointment.

Reached her place and the watchman asked me to make an entry which is not something I like to do but had to. Went to her flat and saw the controversial next door and had some goosebumps.

Anyway she recieved me with a pleasant smile. What followed that was a great experience which was really unique of its kind. Won't go into specifics as its already described by many recently. But must say that This girl is really a blend of ultimate sex plus GFE which is very rare in mongering.

Left happily in an hour or more. Great indi to have. Pune rocks!

Was also trying to reach out to Neelakshi the next day. She picked up once and asked to call back after sometime for confirmation. But later she never answered my calls. Has she quit the game or any other story? Sorry if I am asking outdated question as I am not aware of recent scene.

Harsh10
10-07-15, 18:42
Guys,

Got the attached pic from a SP today operating from KP; the one in red top with a Dupatta.

Honestly I fell for her in first go and jhony was all excited to drill the hole further in her soft wall but then came in the thriller.

First this SP said 5 K however the moment I selected this chick he immediately raised it to 7 K for shot. The moment I got the reply from him my drill machine malfunctioned and the mission to drill the hole further was not accomplished.

By any chance any of you guys got a chance in past to drill her?

Rest are other pics shared by the SP for whom he was quoting 5 k to 10 K;didn't negotiate.

Feedback from anyone on her, if tried, will be appreciated.

SamHi brother,

These girls are available with SP based in VN and not in KP. The one in red dress to whom you are referring to has arrived in Pune yesterday (as per SP's info). Was planning to take her yesterday but dropped the Plan due to body ache. The girl in second pic is a Bong. Had tried her, zero marks for service. No DFK, but was insisting for BJ. Only Was not letting me Do the act. Big turnoff. Unnecessary chattering due to which my Johny fainted and never recovered. But this SP has many options and is cheaper that the SP's based in KP. These SP's in VN are having 2 to 3 dens in VN. Do not pay more than 5 k.

Cheers,

Harsh

Radhe Simron
10-07-15, 18:58
First of all I would like to thank a senior who gave me her no. I am not mentioning his name here for obvious reason. Anyways called up Pallavi and set an appointment for next day afternoon. She quoted 6 k and I happily agreed. Next day called her before leaving, she said not possible today so it got postpone by one more day. Finally today I called her and she said come. I was obviously excited to meet the mot talked about girl of the forum.

I forgot to mention about Yellowoxide dude your name came up in conversation. She mentioned you and she seem to be very fond of you. To sum it up Pallavi is one great chic with whom you could have closet to GFE experience other than your own GF. I am telling this from my own experience, doing this from 7-8 years. Its not that I didn't had great sessions in past, but that was because I was with those girls for at least a day or more. Pallavi made it happen in 2 hrs. Please visit her and experience it. If sex is cricket then she is the sachin tendulkar. What more can I say.Mouth watering FR man. I am planning to meet her on coming Sunday.

Harsh10
10-07-15, 19:00
Guys,

Got the attached pic from a SP today operating from KP; the one in red top with a Dupatta.

Honestly I fell for her in first go and jhony was all excited to drill the hole further in her soft wall but then came in the thriller.

First this SP said 5 K however the moment I selected this chick he immediately raised it to 7 K for shot. The moment I got the reply from him my drill machine malfunctioned and the mission to drill the hole further was not accomplished.

By any chance any of you guys got a chance in past to drill her?

Rest are other pics shared by the SP for whom he was quoting 5 k to 10 K;didn't negotiate.

Feedback from anyone on her, if tried, will be appreciated.

SamForgot to attach few pics for you bro.

LoverboyJerico
10-07-15, 19:51
Friends,

Just needed the contact of Pallavi. Please PM. Shall help in return if and when needed.

Juan Garcia
10-08-15, 00:17
Guys,

Anyone tried this SP Rocky at Locanto? If yes please share experiences here or pm me.

Thanks

Nationalhero
10-08-15, 01:00
Guys,

Anyone tried this SP Rocky at Locanto? If yes please share experiences here or pm me.

ThanksYou should have been provided last 3 digit of the SP however assuming you are referring the one which I know. He operates from Balaji Nagar lodge and normally quote 3 K for an hour. I have used his service once and I find it good as it's cost effective, he don't share pics. You need to go straight into lodge where he will take you to room and then he will parade 6/7 girls with option for you to choose. Total damages will be 3 k + 500 room + 50 for jhoneys protection.

Hope this helps.

YellowOxide1
10-08-15, 02:27
Friends,

Just needed the contact of Pallavi. Please PM. Shall help in return if and when needed.I have sent the details of Pallavi's. Number and reference.

YellowOxide1
10-08-15, 02:34
Thanks a lot Josh and plaster (from mumbai) for helping me with the contact and reference well I was in mumbai for a few days and surfed the mumbai reports for this Pooja designer babe. Not all reports written about this female are good but well its up to our liking. And I liked the photo posted in the mumbai forum as I like BBW MILF.

She is a BBW / MILF very very talkative but fun to be around. I arranged an appointment with her and was called at pali hill naka, her place is also at the same naka. Had to wait for almost 1 HR it seem some one else was occupying her time. So after an HR she calls me up and we meet up on the road itself. She was in jeans and a shirt and from the word go jhony was horny. I was sure I wouldn't last for much time just looking at her curves while following her to her apartment I was quite excited once in we settled down with cig and some water. And she starts talking and talking either to me or the phone. I thought that this would be the biggest turn off as written in the earlier reports. But to my luck once we started with the game her phone was silent for quite some time.

Great body if you like the type I am talking about. Total GFE and good service over all till the point the phone starts ringing. The first session dint last long just a CBJ and 10 min in miss. Again started talking about the guys she meets her BF way she like and sessions. Well she tried to get me back hard quite fast thinking the second will also get over soon. But jhony was not ready so the CBJ went on and on that was the best feeling I had or the longest CBJ I had wow it was standing, sleeping, sideways every possible way. Started fingering her and she also liked it gave me some lub so I could finger faster she was ready quite soon but I was enjoying the fun.

After almost 30 min of BJ I was hard enough to proceed lasted another 30-40 min and it was total fun totally sweaty after the session laid down for quite some time to catch my breath.

If you like the heavy types she is a good try except for the phone talking which is quite disturbing.

Body 8-10 (heavy).

Pussy 7-10) not tight.

BJ OK but she won't let you go unsatisfied.

Damage 10 k 2 shots spent almost 2 hrs with her.

WIR no not for this price.

Cheers.

Enjoy life,

JamesdgThe moment I had a conversation with her, it was decided that I am not going to her. She is extremely rude. So even if her pussy is gold plated, I am not going to her. Guys, if an Inde does not sound sincere then it is best that you do not go. Please understand it is your hard earned money you are paying with and the girls are not doing any favors on you by granting an hour of their time with you. They need to appreciate that it is you who is putting food on their table or financing that expensive phone or helping them out to pay the outstanding EMI. While the world is filled with enough people to still flock and waste their money on her, have your own say of protest by categorically stating that she needs to improve on their attitude.

Wot24X7
10-08-15, 03:43
Hey,

Yes I have availed the services of SP Rocky's girls.

He does have some good girls.

He operates out of a lodge at Balaji Nagar.

He is polite and good.

The rooms are also good enough.

Damage starting is 3 K including rooms for either 1 BJ &1 shot or 2 shots.

Have a good time.

Guys,

Thanks

SeriousSam
10-08-15, 03:59
The moment I had a conversation with her, it was decided that I am not going to her. She is extremely rude. So even if her pussy is gold plated, I am not going to her. Guys, if an Inde does not sound sincere then it is best that you do not go. Please understand it is your hard earned money you are paying with and the girls are not doing any favors on you by granting an hour of their time with you. They need to appreciate that it is you who is putting food on their table or financing that expensive phone or helping them out to pay the outstanding EMI. While the world is filled with enough people to still flock and waste their money on her, have your own say of protest by categorically stating that she needs to improve on their attitude.I agree about this designer pooja, I know her real name and she is on fb too, she is like a proper old aunt, she is heavy, I won't call her MILF types she is old. Service wise rtff the mumbai.

Forum enough has been written about her and there are no longer any reports on her, mumbai has a lot of talent, the prices are also manageable not like pune and banglore.

The best is NL I have been there and I think the best service I ever got.

PFourmPune
10-08-15, 04:08
Hi guys,

Needed help regarding the number locan number ending with 453. The girl calls herself an inde, received a pic on W-A, asks to come at Sinhg college kondw, then her punter comes to take us to their den. Is she really an inde or a lady SP.

Has anybody tried her, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and keep rocking.Mate. Don't go.

They are fraud.

I got cheated twice. They take you to a lodge named Balaji which is on the way to Bopdev ghat. They are rude. SP shows girls.

They are inviting. But all of his girls are always in hurry. They ask you that why are you taking so much time to cum.

In detail now:

My first time: I called SP [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] from loc. He sent me pics. Those were nice. He quoted 3 k for 1 shot. Tried to bargain. But he said see the quality sir. Looking at pics even I did not bargained more. Then starts the fraud.

LIE 1: he said we have an apartment. So I thought that 3 k including place. But when I went there, he asked me to pay 500.

LIE 2: he had shown me so many nice pics. But only one girl was a available. Had not even taken bath. Was half asleep. No DFK. She was on contract from Panvel. I hate these kind of girls. I did not go for BBBJ since did not want risk of STD because I don't trust these panvel cheap girls, and asked for only CBJ. The moment she takes johny in mouth, stated complaining how bad it is tasting and all bullshit. Still I insisted and made her do that. Asked me why taking so much time. Big turn off. Finished quickly and left.

2nd time: I got a WA from a girl calling herself as Riya. And says she is an indie from Kondhwa. After some days I called her again, then she said I also have some friends with me. Sent me pics. I liked pics again (jhony beat brain again). So went ahead and called. She asked me to come to sinhgad college. I got suspicious and whether I need to come to lodge Balaji. She said yes (again I should have listened to brain). But one of her partner called me I talked to him that I want 2 shots in 4 k. Beware from these people. They quote 4 k for 1 shot and one French (I wonder why they call a BBBJ French). What they actually mean is you can ejaculate only once. That's is really WTF. So this time I confirmed about 2 shots and went ahead BTW this was LIE 3. IN lodge he showed me 2 girls. Thankfully this time they were good enough and were same as pics he sent. Once inside room with a girl. I again confirmed her about number of shots. But turn off. She said it's one shot and one French (as said above). I called that guy who showed me girls. He called girl in private talked with her, and she came back. I confirmed with her about shots. She said, yes. It will be 2 shots. LIE 4. Like last time this girl was in a hurry too. I said OK I have 2 shots. So I finished in 10 min. BTW girls he has use push up bra. No one had good boobs. When we finished girl said she wants to smoke. I said ok go ahead. I knew what was going to happen. So. As she left, without waiting for more than 5 minutes, I left. While going back I complained the guy about the girl. He was so rude saying that this is like the way it is. On the top of that he said who told you we give 2 shots for 4 k. I says when I talked on phone it was clearly mentioned, and I even talked to you about it and you were ok for that. He said I don't know who talked with you on the phone, LIE 5. And you did not mention about it. LIE 6. I was speechless and left immediately. BTW he also took 200 for room. That too when I bargained.

He and riya has my number they ping me from WA once in a month or so, when they say it's from kondhwa, I ask do I have to come to balaj* lodge. Reply is always yes. And I immediately block that number. Please please please avoid this SP.

At least in this case listen to your brain friends. I am mongering from 2 years now. I have more bad experiences than good. I want to share with you all but I am too lazy to pen it down. But this is worst sp. So thought of helping the fellow monger keeping my laziness aside.

Cheers bro.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Logicalpm
10-08-15, 04:48
Hey Logicalpm,

Don't you think the rate quoted is too high knowing that you get CIS for about 6 k in KP.

SamYes Sam.

I agree with you. That's why I asked for feedback in forum else by now I would have tried it (if in usual range of 5 to 6).

Have you experienced any one of them?

Logicalpm
10-08-15, 04:57
Guys,

Anyone here who has been with her in past and if yes what was the damage. I did not contact SP yet. A heads up will be handy while negotiation.

SamShe really looks yummy.

If you try her and found OK. Let us know.

Seems worth trying if in normal range.

PuneSam
10-08-15, 05:13
Yes Sam.

I agree with you. That's why I asked for feedback in forum else by now I would have tried it (if in usual range of 5 to 6).

Have you experienced any one of them?I have not tried yet. By the rates quoted by SP I don't think I will even call him to discuss. It brings more excitement of SP quotes 7.5 k for 2 sessions and we then negotiate for 2 in 6 k.

My way of doing it.

Sam.

PuneSam
10-08-15, 05:17
She really looks yummy.

Seems worth trying if in normal range.I don't think SP will quote normal rates for her as she by looks does not look cheap.

She seems to be one girl which all of us would like to spend time again and again.

Will try again today to check her price if the SP replies back.

BTW the SP'S who reply back on whatsap are easily negotiable whereas those who don't are tough one to cracked a deal with.

My take on dealing with them and most of you may differ.

Enjoy the day guys.

Sam

SmartVvarma
10-08-15, 05:36
Hi Hunter.

Tanya has some serious problem with alcohol. She drinks like a tanker and smokes like a steam engine. A friend of mine met her. Once in the room, she informed that she has her periods and can do only CIM. Yes, she does CIM. He didn't proceed and just walked away after paying her 500 and also had to pay for her drinks.

She's also got some serious emotional issues.

Play Safe.

FR Tanya,

Got her number from loca, had read her FRs from seniors, so expected a great deep throat experience. Anyways went to lodge at Wagli, near petrol pump, at lohegn. She was with me, as soon as we arrived on the lodge, she loudly started calling out the staff of lodge, and there were a lots of them, everybody started staring at us. No privacy what so ever, still decided to go on. But as soon as I entered the room it was disgusting, people had spitted all around the room, was smelling really pathetic. So, decided that I had enough of bullshit. Gave her 500 bucks and bid her goodbye without even touching her.

She was drunk, around 45 . Guys we can get better looking aunties than her in BP, so avoid her and the place, both had no class.

Thanks

PuneSam
10-08-15, 05:48
Yes Sam.

Have you experienced any one of them?Logicalpm bro does this SP'S number ends with 999?

If yes then you can negotiate hard and he will come down to 5 k for 1 and 8 k for 2 with Indian Chicks. I liked the hot Chilli girl she looks cute.

Sam

Jasmpat
10-08-15, 06:20
She really looks yummy.

Seems worth trying if in normal range.I know this SP. His no ends with *8504. Damages are 3. 5-4 K for 1 pop.

PuneSam
10-08-15, 06:49
I know this SP. His no ends with *8504. Damages are 3. 5-4 K for 1 pop.Buddy,

Not sure if he will agree at same price for this chick. She is damn hot bro.

Sam

PuneSam
10-08-15, 07:02
I know this SP. His no ends with *8504. Damages are 3. 5-4 K for 1 pop.Buddy,

Not sure if he will agree at same price for this chick. She is damn hot bro.

Sam

RajKumar1988
10-08-15, 07:02
Hi guys,

Its good that Pune forum is rocking one a days. Hope it will continue.

Need a help in service apartments to spent with ex girl friend.

I'll go on day time. So please suggest which are safe and good.

It would be great which are available around 1000 Rs for day time.

Sorry guys I'm in some financial crisis. So please consider it.

By the way my area is Hadapsar. If it is near to this area like nagat road, Kharadi or.

10 to 15 km distance then that would be so much helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

Jasmpat
10-08-15, 07:04
Forgot to attach few pics for you bro.The babe in the green dress looks hot. What is the SP last 4 digit no. And the damages?

PoojaBold
10-08-15, 09:14
Nope she is very much a local. I guess from Mumbai to Pune if at all. Pooja was the name. She was kind of 6/10. Took her to v hotel. For the night. Small breasts, pleasant face and cooperative for diff positions. 10 k for night.Is this same Pooja who was working for the SP Subhash earlier. Is she back to work?

Please send her last 4 digits as I have lots of her numbers.

RameshMore111
10-08-15, 09:16
Hi fellow mongers,

Has anyone tested good mid range info / aunty / gal in Nashik. I am visiting Nashik in a forthnite. I have one contact of Anita but not tried her. Other than her is welcome. Anita is slim and has small assets. I like voluptuous tall aunty. Anyone in Nashik who has such contact is welcome.

Sam.Hi Sam,

I read you are post on Nashik. Can you please share contact from Nashik city.

AngelHunk
10-08-15, 09:25
Saw a news item in today's Mirror. LE raided at Kharadi where the SP was supplying from VN. Be aware be safe.

AH.

PuneSam
10-08-15, 10:40
Saw a news item in today's Mirror. LE raided at Kharadi where the SP was supplying from VN. Be aware be safe.

AH.Very true to your name. You have saved probably most of us who might have planned to go to Kharadi or Viman Nagar today to play the match.

Thanks buddy.

Sam

HornyLibran
10-08-15, 11:14
In the past few days it seems we're all only talking about these Thai MP's. I'm sure the good old full service desi MP's are running as well. Two of my favs, Ruby hall and Kondhwa are down. Choice is gone too. I still like the good ol desi MP's, cheaper, adventurous; albeit a little unsafe, still there was possibility of finding a gem here and there and having a good time! I started mongering with these desi MP's around 8 years back, the last time I went to a desi MP was around 2 years back. I think it's time to visit one again!

Any good desi MP's that fellow seniors would like to recommend? Will share a juicy FR.

PuneSam
10-08-15, 11:28
The pic you attached is of Payal who was working with SP Subhash.Guys,

Got this latest pic of Payal who use to operate from Hadapsar by contact of SP Subhash.

Thought to share. Seems she has put on some weight and is look worth now.

What say folks?

Sam

Bondrep111
10-08-15, 11:55
Hello seniors,

Being new and after few requests, got few contacts. But most reviews are of same girls. Hope to read reviews of new ones. Also if seniors cud help me get into action with good ones, will be grateful. I don't enjoy MP as it is very mechanical. If anyone cud help with inde, especially like Tina about whom so much is written of any other good ones. I enjoy matured women more.

Thanks

Nationalhero
10-08-15, 14:04
Today tried my luck with VN SP number ending with 4888 (Thanks to PuneSam). Initiated the discussions with this SP through what's app, as usual got the quote for 6 k 1 shot along with few pics, shortlisted one good looking girl and bargained him with 4 K for 1 shot (1 hour). Unfortunately can't upload the pics as my mongering phone is not with me at present while writing this report. Will try to upload it later.

Traveled to VN near reliance fresh where SP was waiting for me, meet him there and re-confirmed deal before heading towards place. He requested me to follow his bike for another half KM towards MHADA. He halted at one medical shop and asked me to park my car there. After reaching this far he said place is not very nice for me to enjoy and requested me to take the girl for outcall instead of Incall. I was not ready for outcall hence decided to off the deal. But then he provided more detailed explanation about the place. It's old bungalow in MHADA where all these girls are staying. I decided to try my luck and agreed to use his place for incall.

After reaching there he was ready to provide the girl I have selected but he has also provided more choices. I was not very sure on the girl I have selected hence requested him to show me more choices. Here my luck turned and I have seen very beautiful girl must be around 20 years, with perfect shape. Immediately decided to go with her.

It was excellent experience riding her, very firm boobs, tight pussy only issue was she seems to be new in this line and not ready for additional adventures but it was off set with her perfect figure, I liked her perfect sized and firm boobs, I was playing with them almost for 20 mins. Then started with miss. O boy her pussy was so tight I was in heavens. Enjoyed it for 15 mins in miss and then happy ending.

I think everyone should try hard to negotiate with SPs and should not go above 4 K to 5 k including everything for incall.

Tut Li
10-08-15, 14:16
Guys,

Got this latest pic of Payal who use to operate from Hadapsar by contact of SP Subhash.

What say folks?

SamSorry bro. She is not Payal. This one is awesome, must try her. Good luck.

YellowOxide1
10-08-15, 14:22
Now trying to find the next lady to blow my socks off. The bar has been set high with Pallavi and Tina. Looking for that sublime experience. Looking for an inde that have a personality and is a wild tigress. If you can help a fellow brother, do throw a PM with contact information in my general direction.

Tut Li
10-08-15, 14:24
Sorry bro. She is not Payal. This one is awesome, must try her. Good luck.Sorry sam, she is payal only. I opened pic from some other post and replied. Sorry again.

SeriousSam
10-08-15, 15:00
Sorry sam, she is payal only. I opened pic from some other post and replied. Sorry again.Payal is looking much better.

PuneSam
10-08-15, 15:18
Now trying to find the next lady to blow my socks off. The bar has been set high with Pallavi and Tina. Looking for that sublime experience. Looking for an inde that have a personality and is a wild tigress. If you can help a fellow brother, do throw a PM with contact information in my general direction.May be this has already been thrown open in forum something in past but will it be a good idea if we like minded hungry souls can meet sometime and discuss this. Maybe if we meet over drinks we may come up with something innovative to find new hungry birds.

What say guys?

Sam

Tut Li
10-08-15, 15:20
Guys,

What say folks?

SamWhat are the quotes from SP?

Tut Li
10-08-15, 15:33
Guys,

SamHey sam. Did you try this chick, she is worth to try. If already tried, let forum know the damage and last 3 digits of an SP.

Tut Li
10-08-15, 16:02
Guys. SP Subhash is again active on locanto with same old number. Recently few members have informed that he was unreachable. I have seen one ad today for Payal (posted today) from Subhash number ending with 113. Please make sure that ST is max 3-4 K and LT at 8-10 K.

Tut Li
10-08-15, 16:12
May be this has already been thrown open in forum something in past but will it be a good idea if we like minded hungry souls can meet sometime and discuss this. Maybe if we meet over drinks we may come up with something innovative to find new hungry birds.

What say guys?

SamHehe. Buddy. It's happening regularly. I landed yesterday in pune in the evening and I was having coffee with two senior guys within an hour. That's the beauty of this forum. When I came first time about 2 years back to pune (for work), I didn't know a single soul (mongering) and today I have many friends and I never go back without meeting at least 2-3 people. It's all depends on how strong chemistry between two mongers, irrespective of background and profession.

DakuOnline
10-08-15, 17:02
Payal is looking much better.RTFF. She is not worth it. 1. 5 K at the most.

Avimeddy
10-08-15, 19:22
Guys,

Be careful as Kharadi escort service busted by Pune police. They arrested a SP called Mitra, for more detail read to days Pune mirror.

MarksMen
10-08-15, 20:42
One of my friend tried the last pic one. Was mostly mechanical, namesake DFK, not worth this much.

Received following pics from SP in VN. Quoting 7. 5 K for 1ST 10 K 2ST. Any feedback from any one would help to choose better one.

SPs number will be shared with only those who has some track record of sharing contacts.

MarksMen
10-08-15, 20:53
Check my post on Guruprasad Lodge that should help you out. It's on Shivaji Ngr you can find some decent hotels on JM road as well.

Hi guys,

Its good that Pune forum is rocking one a days. Hope it will continue.

Need a help in service apartments to spent with ex girl friend.

I'll go on day time. So please suggest which are safe and good.

It would be great which are available around 1000 Rs for day time.

Sorry guys I'm in some financial crisis. So please consider it.

By the way my area is Hadapsar. If it is near to this area like nagat road, Kharadi or.

10 to 15 km distance then that would be so much helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

MarksMen
10-08-15, 20:54
Hey Harsh,

How much is the quote for the green one looks tempting.

Forgot to attach few pics for you bro.

MarksMen
10-08-15, 20:57
Hey Sam,

Have you availed her service or anyone else? Some pointers will be great.

Guys,

What say folks?

Sam

Logicalpm
10-08-15, 21:15
Logicalpm bro does this SP'S number ends with 999?

If yes then you can negotiate hard and he will come down to 5 k for 1 and 8 k for 2 with Indian Chicks. I liked the hot Chilli girl she looks cute.

SamSince my little bro was itching for some good experience, I decided to visit this SP in spite of his high quoted rates just to confirm whether girls in pic matches real one or not.

Call him and told that I will think only if I find girls are same as that in picture. He called me to near big cinema. His person came and escorted to his place near by.

I selected the one with blue bag in picture. And to my surprise the girl was there in exactly same dress as that in picture. In fact SP took me to the room inside to show the same bag in picture lying there.

What surprised me most that this girl with bag and Red Hot Chilly (RCH) are same girl. Till then I did not realised that those are the pictures of same girl.

Now my bargaining had become weak. Still bargained with him for 6 K 1ST.

I was about to go with the girl inside the room, I suddenly saw one excellent CIS (tazakistan) chick. Little bro took control of my thoughts and mind. I got the ground to bargain.

I asked SP that what will he quote if I take both of them for ST. He was surprised by my this sudden request. He told that his usual rate for CIS is 8. 5 1ST and Indian 6. 5 1ST both together make 15 K.

I started with 11 K and finally stalled at 12.5 K for both. + 0. 5 for room service.

Took both of them inside. Room was not very good. Small room with one big bed and 1 cupboard, but had the clean bed sheets and A / see.

Then for next 1 HR or 1 HR 10 minutes, what happened is just a bliss. CIS babe was bit reserved initially but red hot chilly (RHC) was totally playful and was enjoying this 3 some act. That made things go very smooth and soon we all were away from civilized world (in our birth suit). CIS had very classy bra and panty. But RHC's panty was a bit turn off (very low quality stuff). Enjoyed removing those things turn by turn.

Both of them together gave good massage to me for which I reciprocated same way. In between CIS babe was acting as if she is feeling shy by covering her boobs / pussy with one hand each while moving around in the room. But I enjoyed that look act of hers.

Both of them alternately gave CBJ. I am not very fond of DATY so did not try that instead spend my time trying to enjoy soft and big boobs of CIS and firm but small boobs of Red chilly and trying all funny positions seen in xxx with 3 some combinations.

After 20/25 minutes of play decided to unload with CIS babe first. Came in mis while hot chilly proving me milk supply (boob supply). Then we all relaxed for 10/15 minutes. Little bro was satisfied and dozing off. But both of them made efforts to wake him up. Then it was turn of the Hot chilly. Tried her in doggy while CIS licking my back. With that tickling sensation on my back and buts came very quickly in hot chilly. Compensated that by doing some more fingering for her and then we all relaxed for 5/10 min. My self and CIS had smoke then every one decided to return to civilization by wearing our cloths. Kissed good bye to all.

Left that place with lot of lighter pocket (a big dent) but joy in heart.

Just attaching the pics of both of them (1&2 of RHC) and (3 & 4 of CIS even though again by picture I would not have realised that those are pics of same girl but that is true).

FunkyOgre
10-08-15, 22:05
Folks,

Is there anyone who has had a preference for HJs over straight intercourse? I seemed to enjoy the HJ route much more. Am I a freak?

I really want to graduate over from spas to a little bit more but will this really be worthwhile? Would any of of the folks here have inputs or advice?

Thanks.

Ogre KD.

PuneSam
10-09-15, 01:09
Today tried my luck with VN SP number ending with 4888 (Thanks to PuneSam). Initiated the discussions with this SP through what's app, as usual got the quote for 6 k 1 shot along with few pics, shortlisted one good looking girl and bargained him with 4 K for 1 shot (1 hour). Unfortunately can't upload the pics as my mongering phone is not with me at present while writing this report. Will try to upload it later.

Traveled to VN near reliance fresh where SP was waiting for me, meet him there and re-confirmed deal before heading towards place. He requested me to follow his bike for another half KM towards MHADA. He halted at one medical shop and asked me to park my car there. After reaching this far he said place is not very nice for me to enjoy and requested me to take the girl for outcall instead of Incall. I was not ready for outcall hence decided to off the deal. But then he provided more detailed explanation about the place. It's old bungalow in MHADA where all these girls are staying. I decided to try my luck and agreed to use his place for incall..Buddy,

Good to know that you enjoyed. Well the other trick with SP is to go for once at the rate they quote after some negotiation. By this they also get to understand that you are interested in service and not just asking rates and pics. The second time onward you have an upper hand to bargain more as you are now his customer. But here as well when you get in touch with the SP the second time don't just go by the pics he share. Try showing him that girls are not that great and blah blah. Now your negotiation will come in picture and you can push e SP for either 5 k or 6 k for 2 shots.

Have tried always and have worked 70% of the times. Rwt 30% I just don't call.

Do try it once buddies.

Sam

Tut Li
10-09-15, 06:10
Hey Sam,

Have you availed her service or anyone else? Some pointers will be great.Bro. She is ok ok. Tiny chick with small firm boobs, not sure how firm after an year into this. Nice ass, but her typical deo might turn off few guys like me.

Dev987
10-09-15, 06:21
Nice to know you are back in Pune, your favorite hunting ground.

Hehe. Buddy. It's happening regularly. I landed yesterday in pune in the evening and I was having coffee with two senior guys within an hour. That's the beauty of this forum. When I came first time about 2 years back to pune (for work), I didn't know a single soul (mongering) and today I have many friends and I never go back without meeting at least 2-3 people. It's all depends on how strong chemistry between two mongers, irrespective of background and profession.

MarksMen
10-09-15, 06:21
Via Locanto came across this MILF. Conversing via email and she sent out her pic asking 7 k for one pop seems to be too much. Has anyone availed her service before?? And is she genuine or fake? Some guidance will be great.

YellowOxide1
10-09-15, 07:05
So Pallavi bailed out when I called her now for a family function. So sending out a SOS to all brothers out to help a brother out. Looking for a lady who is willing for DFK, BBBJ and DATY.

MarksMen
10-09-15, 07:29
Sent you details.

So Pallavi bailed out when I called her now for a family function. So sending out a SOS to all brothers out to help a brother out. Looking for a lady who is willing for DFK, BBBJ and DATY.

Sen Sex
10-09-15, 07:57
Check my post on Guruprasad Lodge that should help you out. It's on Shivaji Ngr you can find some decent hotels on JM road as well.Avoid the Guruprasad lodge on Shivajinagar road. Very filthy place not worth going even if it is free. V lodge is much better option for same charges.

PuneSam
10-09-15, 07:58
So Pallavi bailed out when I called her now for a family function. So sending out a SOS to all brothers out to help a brother out. Looking for a lady who is willing for DFK, BBBJ and DATY.Buddies,

Will I ask for more if I say good looking, decent, like a girl friend and amazing figure is what I am looking for in a budget of upto 4 k for 2 encounters?

I feel there are many, just that fellow buddies should come forward to help.

Drop me a PM with details and reference and will definitely return favor.

Sam

DooMe
10-09-15, 08:37
Folks,

Didn't see any FRs recently on KP spas like SoS, HL etc. And wondering if there are still functional.

Any update on these or any other happening ones in city would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

DrackMore
10-09-15, 13:23
Buddies,

Will I ask for more if I say good looking, decent, like a girl friend and amazing figure is what I am looking for in a budget of upto 4 k for 2 encounters?

I feel there are many, just that fellow buddies should come forward to help.

Drop me a PM with details and reference and will definitely return favor.

SamGuy,

Neha can be the option, of course you both might have tried her before.

DarckMore

Bullsye
10-09-15, 14:54
Guys. SP Subhash is again active on locanto with same old number. Recently few members have informed that he was unreachable. I have seen one ad today for Payal (posted today) from Subhash number ending with 113. Please make sure that ST is max 3-4 K and LT at 8-10 K.That's true guys Subhash has changed his number and now operates with new number ending with 215.

Pcock
10-09-15, 15:18
Folks,

Didn't see any FRs recently on KP spas like SoS, HL etc. And wondering if there are still functional.

Any update on these or any other happening ones in city would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.HL shut down and SOS moved. How will there be FRs.

Pcock
10-09-15, 15:38
Was on a short trip to Pune and had requested for contacts, thanks to all those few people who promptly responded.

Finally decided to go with the current sex goddess of the forum. Pallavi. Contacted her a couple of times. Initially she was not sure but later confirmed appointment.

Reached her place and the watchman asked me to make an entry which is not something I like to do but had to. Went to her flat and saw the controversial next door and had some goosebumps.

Anyway she recieved me with a pleasant smile. What followed that was a great experience which was really unique of its kind. Won't go into specifics as its already described by many recently. But must say that This girl is really a blend of ultimate sex plus GFE which is very rare in mongering.

Left happily in an hour or more. Great indi to have. Pune rocks!

Was also trying to reach out to Neelakshi the next day. She picked up once and asked to call back after sometime for confirmation. But later she never answered my calls. Has she quit the game or any other story? Sorry if I am asking outdated question as I am not aware of recent scene.Even if Neelakshi was . She would be an anti climax after Pallavi my dear.

Deepr
10-09-15, 17:20
I have been asking this question from past few weeks I have not received any PM. Is there any update on Bharat forge lady behind famous IT park of Pune, I hope tons of members know about it, help would be a kind gesture.

Rizwani
10-09-15, 17:23
Hey guys,

Last Friday was feeling from lonely, got the number of Zoya from locanto. I called her around 11:30 AM and fixed an appointment of 12:00 in S lodge in TN lane 5 near big bazaar.

Checked in to the room and room was pretty well clean and cozy, Zoya arrived 10 minutes later.

Amazing lean body and a black beauty. Although she refused DFK but gave hint that she may be open to it next time.

We had a little chit chat and then got undressed, she gave me a CBJ and it was very satisfying.

Our session went for 10 minutes and then the final act. Overall a good experience and will visit her again.

Damages:

3000 - 1 shot.

700 - Room rent.

DFK: No.

Body 8/10.

FunkyOgre
10-09-15, 17:30
Don't know about HL but SoS is operational with a similar name in KN.

Folks,

Thanks.

PuneSam
10-09-15, 17:34
Buddies,

I was trying to book a room today via oyo or zorooms. I noticed that they have these clauses mentioned on their websites.

1. They do not consider pan card as valid photo ID.

2. They do not take a local address ID card.

Would request forum members to suggest if they have ever tried booking rooms through these 2 sites and have encountered the same thing.

Also would anyone guide me of a hotel in camp Viman Nagar or close areas which are nice and friendly to take a chick along for a couple of hours and no question asked and no issue on ID; who consider pan card.

Anyone who can help here.

Sam

Radhe Simron
10-09-15, 18:50
Nice FR dude.

Just had word with this SP. He sent me the same pic. Just wanted to know if DFK (smooch) & DATY /69 position is available in menu with CIS (Tazakistan) chick. She is really like milky white. Would love to lick her all over body.

8 K ST for Tazakistan chick.

Please share your inputs guys. Johnny is now got confused whether to go for this chick or Pallavi. Damn.

Since my little bro was itching for some good experience, I decided to visit this SP in spite of his high quoted rates just to confirm whether girls in pic matches real one or not.

Call him and told that I will think only if I find girls are same as that in picture. He called me to near big cinema. His person came and escorted to his place near by.

I selected the one with blue bag in picture. And to my surprise the girl was there in exactly same dress as that in picture. In fact SP took me to the room inside to show the same bag in picture lying there.

What surprised me most that this girl with bag and Red Hot Chilly (RCH) are same girl. Till then I did not realised that those are the pictures of same girl.

Now my bargaining had become weak. Still bargained with him for 6 K 1ST.

I was about to go with the girl inside the room, I suddenly saw one excellent CIS (tazakistan) chick. Little bro took control of my thoughts and mind. I got the ground to bargain...

Bg747
10-09-15, 20:23
Well, here goes, my very first post. I've been on and off this forum for about 2 months now, and I have to admit, a treasure trove of information indeed. Was out with friends for drinks. After we parted however, I got the urge to do a quick drive by of BP and I did just that. As pointed out by fellow mongers, this place after 10 in the evening has a huge cop presence. I couldn't find cops in BP itself, however I did find a fair number of cops in the lanes leading up to BP. As for the girls and the women in BP at around 12:15 am, not many to be found at this wee hour on a Friday night. Will definitely go back soon, probably on a Midday around noon.

SanjeevJain
10-09-15, 21:34
I wanted to try out someone a little young at my place so tried to contact Anagha.

Called up Rohit like her add said on locanto and he said she is available the same day at 12 but she ditched and said she will be free a day later. Lost a whole office day because of that.

Next day we decided to meet at 10 at my place. But she came like an hour later. It was a half KLPD. Only had time of one shot.

She is about 22,23 and looks wise is not that great short and dark complexion) and bit shorter on side. You would not look at her twice if you crossed the road.

But she does has firm and compact body which feels good if you forget the face. No DFK and no BBJ. She moans a little while fingering.

So we started with a CBJ which was not that deep and great but she tried to please you by playing with your balls.

She really had a nice clean and tight pussy which was fun banging. The banging went on for sometime during which she exploded first and then I.

I really wanted to do a doggie with her but thanks to her lax attitude did not get the chance. A little miffed at that.

Also she had a lot of oil in her hairs. I had to bath twice to get the smell off me.

Looks: 4/10.

Figure: 6/10.

Service: 5/10.

Damage: 2. 5 per 2 shots (though I only took one).

WIR: not sure.

Can you any be kind enough to share Sara or Pooja Hadapsar contact. Or any other indie who looks wise cute.

Praks111
10-10-15, 05:13
I had also in past posted about this Miss K whom I fished from loc. Her number ends 884. Let me tell you guys she has small top assets but an excellent body. If you are looking for a perfect GFE it's this one. I called to my yesterday after exchanging messages. She came right on time in office formals. Hugged and kissed me but excused her self for a shower. Changed into a transparent outfit which 2 as a turn on. Had some beer a smoke and then bed had everything on the menu except anal and CIM. Perfect flexible body but she screams a bit loud. I had to switch on the TV with some volume to cover up the screams.

Expense: 6 k.

Score 9.

WIR yes already repeated this was the second time.

RajKumar1988
10-10-15, 05:27
Avoid the Guruprasad lodge on Shivajinagar road. Very filthy place not worth going even if it is free. V lodge is much better option for same charges.How much they charge in V lodge and, do they ask ID? Is that AC / NON AC?

Is there any more suggestions guys? Near Hadapsar or Nagar road?

Praks111
10-10-15, 05:36
Guys,

I have a word caution for you. But I maybe wrong. I had come across this African delight on loc and got in touch. Some male contacted me back on whatsapp and he took a small interview and finally put me to Miss S. Unfortunately I couldn't make it as I had to travel but since I had the number of this girl I could see her whatsapp DP. At times she had a snap holding a wad of currency notes all one thousand denominations. This made me cautious. As we know these people are under police watch for the simple reason as some of these chaps are into hanky panky activities. I don't say all but some of them. It is better we play safe. I have tried Africans during my student days at Pune not paid sex always but sometimes paid for the services. They are too good no doubt about it.

Recently my friends and I were at the lounge bar off KP near the military camp. The famous one which is open till 3 am. There I found two African girls one slim and one hefty but they demanded 20 k we said no. These girls after the pub is closed walk till the big hotel in KP near the bridge which takes to K nagar. But they call you to there place at Kondhwa which is society which was in news because of a mongering racket. This was another issue when we called off. This a caution but I may be wrong.

Dinom
10-10-15, 06:31
Hey guys,

Last Friday was feeling from lonely, got the number of Zoya from locanto. I called her around 11:30 AM and fixed an appointment of 12:00 in S lodge in TN lane 5 near big bazaar.

Checked in to the room and room was pretty well clean and cozy, Zoya arrived 10 minutes later.

Amazing lean body and a black beauty. Although she refused DFK but gave hint that she may be open to it next time.

We had a little chit chat and then got undressed, she gave me a CBJ and it was very satisfying.

Our session went for 10 minutes and then the final act. Overall a good experience and will visit her again.

Damages:

3000 - 1 shot.

700 - Room rent.

DFK: No.

Body 8/10.Bro,

Seems you overpaid. She is not worth more than 2.5 K for 2.

MahendraBahuba
10-10-15, 09:43
Met Pallavi this week. Nothing new I can say which has not been already said on this forum before, so I will just jot down few points.

1) A thorough professional, very punctual.

2) Got the knack of making you comfortable in just min's after meeting.

3) If you don't stop her she can talk all night, but mind you it's not just jibber jabber. She has traveled a lot and have experienced some really funny incidents, her love for film stars and crazy things she has done to meet them. All in all no SOB stories.

4) The best part is she loves and truly enjoys sex, crazy energy.

5) Open to almost all positions, great at BBBJ & DFK. (no idea about Anal, I am not into it so didn't ask).

6) Not a looker but well maintained figure, small but firm boobs.

A very good experience.

Thanks to the fellow brethren who provided number and reference. (won't disclose names as it leads to their email flooded with requests).

Will be travelling to Delhi, similarly a legendary bro in Delhi forum has provided with few numbers. Hoping to have a similar experience (fingers crossed).

Cheers,

MB

PuneSam
10-10-15, 10:28
Oh boy she looks smoking hot.

Well this one is doing round on locanto personal services escort section in premium category. Why I think she is for real is due to the fact we have 3 pics in poses for this hot chick in the ad.

My say not sure if you would agree.

Sam

Sen Sex
10-10-15, 11:54
Encouraged by few recent posts about this place decided to visit it yesterday. Thanks PuneSam for detailed directions, finding it was no problem. Reached there around 6 PM. Its a lodge with small, OK kind of rooms. Cleanliness is not very high, but what can you expect at those rates.

Was shown one girl saying that's only one available, did not like her so told Anna that I will wait for another. After 15 minutes or so he came back saying one more girl is free. Went back to the room, this new girl was little better than first so said OK. He took 1300 + 50 for condom and left.

Girl was young, in early twenties, and dark complexion but face was cute. Service wise it was a total disappointment. No DFK, no position, no sucking boobs; basically she was like a dead fish. Told her that I will give good tip if I like her service but that had no impact on her.

Finished one CBJ (with two covers) and then one missy (again with two covers). Could not get much excited in missy so told her to finish me off by jerking with hand. Gave her 500 tip at the end out of pity.

When I came out there were bunch of girls in a room and few looked good. But given the experience I am not likely to repeat the place. One should consider going if really desperate for a 'release' as you are guaranteed to get a chick in a reasonable cost.

Any one need directions for the place PM me.

Next on list is Pallavi. Little over my mongering budget but from the FRs posted about her I am tempted. Can any kind soul PM me her number and reference if she insists on that?

Pcock
10-10-15, 11:56
Rebuff and wasted time with SP. So visited old haunt a spa again. 2 k for 60 min at counter. On the advise of a friend in this forum went for. Miss and. She was slimmer and chirpier that previous miss L. Massage was not as good as miss L. However when she undressed I have to admit she has a nice fig and a sexy bod. She however did something strange. After stripping she decided to wear a disposable herself. When I asked why she would NT reply. Typical Thai. In any case she went ahead with a great B2B. No DFK like Miss J in Kin spa. That's a big let down in a spa and others. These babes are too bothered about the make up. As usual I paid 3 k to the chick on arrival. No wasting time with negotiations. That gives them a fair idea that I know the rates and am not interested in bargain. Overall a relaxing experience.

Deepr
10-10-15, 13:42
I had also in past posted about this Miss K whom I fished from loc. Her number ends 884. Let me tell you guys she has small top assets but an excellent body. If you are looking for a perfect GFE it's this one. I called to my yesterday after exchanging messages. She came right on time in office formals. Hugged and kissed me but excused her self for a shower. Changed into a transparent outfit which 2 as a turn on. Had some beer a smoke and then bed had everything on the menu except anal and CIM. Perfect flexible body but she screams a bit loud. I had to switch on the TV with some volume to cover up the screams.

Score 9.

WIR yes already repeated this was the second time.I got it this is the same Bharat F lady I have her number, she was a gem however she is not responding now, let me know if she requires any reference or direct call, please PM me.

IntrepidExplor
10-10-15, 14:40
I'm afraid that may not be true.

Two of these images are taken from an Instagram account of someone who likely has no idea that her pictures are being used for such purposes.

https://instagram.com/ankitakujur/

Seems a little unlikely to me! But who knows, stranger things have happened!

Well this one is doing round on locanto personal services escort section in premium category. Why I think she is for real is due to the fact we have 3 pics in poses for this hot chick in the ad.

Sam

Sanjay9999
10-10-15, 18:11
Hi,

Visited Kin spa last Sunday, I would say the experience was very low. The massage was very mechanical and pressure was like a child doing massage even after repeated pointing to increase pressure, as against the praises on this forum. I did go for HJ but it was also very mechanical. I took Rozy there. Can anyone tell me name of famous massage there to be opted next time.

Wot24X7
10-10-15, 19:16
V lodge has both AC & non AC.

Charge 1000 & 800 for 2-4 hrs.

Rooms are good one of the wall is Mirrow big mirror, you can enjoy seeing urself have fun.

How much they charge in V lodge and, do they ask ID? Is that AC / NON AC?

Is there any more suggestions guys? Near Hadapsar or Nagar road?

MarksMen
10-10-15, 20:13
After having a conversation it seemed to be a guy or not so successful SP. Spoke with him on call and he said the MILF was now not available and he can arrange for some other if I paid him some advance. I just clicked off the cell. Just a heads up fellow mangers to be little cautious with such frauds.

Via Locanto came across this MILF. Conversing via email and she sent out her pic asking 7 k for one pop seems to be too much. Has anyone availed her service before? And is she genuine or fake? Some guidance will be great.

MarksMen
10-10-15, 20:21
I had the same experience with Miss S asking for too much information and personal info. Will say it's better to avoid the. Repent.

Guys,

I have a word caution for you. But I maybe wrong. I had come across this African delight on loc and got in touch. Some male contacted me back on whatsapp and he took a small interview and finally put me to Miss S. Unfortunately I couldn't make it as I had to travel but since I had the number of this girl I could see her whatsapp DP. At times she had a snap holding a wad of currency notes all one thousand denominations. This made me cautious. As we know these people are under police watch for the simple reason as some of these chaps are into hanky panky activities. I don't say all but some of them. It is better we play safe. I have tried Africans during my student days at Pune not paid sex always but sometimes paid for the services. They are too good no doubt about it.

Recently my friends and I were at the lounge bar off KP near the military camp. The famous one which is open till 3 am. There I found two African girls one slim and one hefty but they demanded 20 k we said no. These girls after the pub is closed walk till the big hotel in KP near the bridge which takes to K nagar. But they call you to there place at Kondhwa which is society which was in news because of a mongering racket. This was another issue when we called off. This a caution but I may be wrong.

InPune2015
10-10-15, 21:37
Went there a few days back, the place and the spa is good, the girl assigned was average but has all Thais. The massage was just OK but Thais are chirpy and fun. She wasn't open to extras, may be new to the scene. But I managed a HJ.

Price at counter: 1800 and to girl: 1000.00.

HJ was good but she won't allow me anything else, not even touching her boobs, could only touch Ass. But I love Thais so liked whatever and might repeat to get a better experience.

Tut Li
10-11-15, 06:28
Guys, visiting pune after long time and meeting few members including "my gurus" and newbies. Looks like forum is getting the momentum back.

With many exploring newbies, few handlers and few member SPs (they are different from typical SPs running brothel in some flats at sky high price), pune forum rocks.

I don't want to name anyone (they are good for forum), but for newbies, one small advise, if you decide to go for any chick, spend sometime, just RTFF with quick search option (1000 posts per page), you will definitely get some idea about quotes & service, (if a person is smart enough, pics are also available for many chicks, not all) If not, at least ask in open forum (not by pm. You might be considered as time passer), there are many people ready to help.

Good luck and keep rocking.

Jaggs
10-11-15, 07:12
Hey guys,

This pic is doing rounds on an ad found on locanto by SP Arman.

Just wanted to check if anyone has availed her services.

Once I got this from another SP on whatsap but could not do.

SamThis looks like a fake pic. I have seen this pic a long time ago on some website.

Deepr
10-11-15, 07:24

Score 9.

WIR yes already repeated this was the second time.Hi Praks,

I do not need her number only help I need is if she is asking for any ref this days just let me know.

Tut Li
10-11-15, 07:48

SamSam. Bro. If you go for google image image search, it shows Hyderabad locanto ads, it confirms that he is an SP. There are many SPs in all areas but none has circulated these pics indicating it's 100 % fake. It is just to lure people, better to stay away.

MarksMen
10-11-15, 08:37
Had been quite sometime and I tried to visit the Nisha Spa which was at JM Road. Got to know it was closed around 8 months back but the building guard had the number of one of the masseuse and called her up. She came and had a word. Quoted 5 k for FS (1 pop) and massage was too much and I was ready to leave.

She insisted the service would be good and final deal was settled with 4 K including lodge. Went to Guruprasad seems she has a tie you there.

Started with a so called massage with powder she was mostly concentrating on the bum. Liked her usage of younger in the end she was good at it. After say 15 minutes or so asked to be turn around and the action started. CBJ for a while and the there she was on WoT. Pussy is tight so enjoyed the session. Overall was a above avg session. She said her name was Deepa and she normally works in a spa at VM but sometimes if contacted in advance can see in private.

Report.

Height 5 ft Face 6/10, fair.

Boobs small and perky, DFK 7/10.

Overall 7.5/10.

WiR if no other option.

Price 4 K including lodge (too much as per the service I think).

Let me know if anyone is interested she shared her number with me.

Rizwani
10-11-15, 10:11
Bro,

Seems you overpaid. She is not worth more than 2.5 K for 2.Oh thanks bro, will be cautious next time. If you have some better reference, please PM me.

AvinashT
10-11-15, 12:40
This is not a FR but something strange happened earlier today and wanted to share with you. I received a call from a chick on my mongering number, she said she got my number from locanto (I posted an ad a month or so back). She said her name is Tanu and she works for a MNC in night shifts and is looking for some fun. However she was taking unnecessary pauses as if someone else was helping her with her answers. But she mentioned there is a network issue and called back from another number. She had a sexy voice and by now jhonny took control and we decided to meet at her place in Sanghvi. Later I thought of checking the numbers and found them to be registered in the name of Rinku (ending with 4168) and Shubham (ending with 1100) on truecaller.

Now I am bit perplexed on whether to go ahead and meet her. I am not meeting her at her place now for sure. Some how my brain tells me that this could be a sought of honey trap. Any suggestions from any one??Hey man,

How's it? Was it a fake call or did you really discover something? Please update.

MarksMen
10-11-15, 15:45
Had no other option so thought of trying the famous Smitha. Thanks to senior for sharing the details.

Contacted and decide to meet around 1 which was later changed to 3 as per her request.

I was already prepared with her requisite and there she was knocking. With scarf she seems to be a middle age women but once the scarf come out she is an old lady at least the feeling you will get by looking at her. Man she drinks like a tanker gulped down the quarter in two go And started with her chat how she has two husbands and one does know about the other etc. How she had some girls with her and how they ditched her. I tried gathering some info from her regarding the young ones but it was of no bail.

Once the IB was in, the deed started DFK biting ear eating etc. The usual a many of you know. I would skip going to the details.

The thing I observed was more the half the time she was faking. Over the period of experience in monger, you get to know when it's real and when it's not. Regarding her fav rimming I have had my share of some good one compare to hers.

The thing which turned me off was she seemed to be in a hurry and that amazed me as its been mentioned she is not a time keeper. Later came to know she had to cater to more clients coming in soon which was a big turn off and I did not go for the second round (even the first I had to jerk off) Only thing decent I liked was the massage she gave as I needed one that times and hot shower.

She sensed I was not happy and was trying to inquire what happened. She insisted on a another meet with more fun but let's see. I could sense some grey hair as well on her and it seems the age is taking over her.

Just wanted to share with fellow mongers and let them know that may be there has been a bit of hype created about her then it actually is or maybe she is loosing her touch. In all it seems it was a experience however it was.

Report.

Do you really need the stats.

Bond Bond
10-11-15, 16:02
Visited Pune for a day on a business trip. Was staying at the "Single Digit" Hotel in KP. Had received digits from a fellow monger of the Katraj Sp and the stuff he shared was not even worth that we see in BP so dropped the idea. Called Neelakshi but she was not reachable, so was Suhana. While I retired back to my room got a call from the Spa asking if I would like to visit. They offer 15-20% discount for pax staying there so agreed. Took the last appointment 60 minutes. What followed for pure bliss. Absolute professional massage got me so relaxed that I almost dozed off after the long tiring day. Did not ask for extras as there was no hint from the masseuse either. Of course she looked Thai. Didn't ask though. If she had refused extras I would be embarassed to even walk down the Hotel again.

SecretAdmirs5
10-11-15, 16:22
Any experiences about Zenyour Spa. Do share. Thinking of trying. Is HL active or still closed or something after those raids.

Bodhi Satva
10-11-15, 18:21
Hi,

Visited Kin spa last Sunday, I would say the experience was very low. The massage was very mechanical and pressure was like a child doing massage even after repeated pointing to increase pressure, as against the praises on this forum. I did go for HJ but it was also very mechanical. I took Rozy there. Can anyone tell me name of famous massage there to be opted next time.Ask for Indira next time around. She is good.

Logicalpm
10-11-15, 18:22
Hi.

Got one contact of a guy claiming to know one HW who is widow working in some office as receptioniest and does this very occasionally due to financial pressure.

He send following pics through mail (Sorry can't share the actual one as he is claiming that she is by God non professional in this line.).

Just wanted to check if any one recognizes her?

Asking for 6 k 2ST + our own arrangement of place as she does not have any.

Please let me know if any one has tried her.

Radhe Simron
10-11-15, 19:42
Hi guys,

Today went to Pune to meet Pallavi as per deed, but unfortunately she was out of town. I already fixed her but she was not there asked me to come tomorrow but not possible for me. Called one of the SP in Pune, seen his line up girls at almost 3 different location, none of them were turned me on. So dropped the plan without action. Full day wasted just travelling here and there. Pissed off.

Will try Pallavi some other day. Any other indie (good service & clean / hygiene between the legs) contact is welcome.

Tut Li
10-12-15, 03:07
Hi Praks,

I do not need her number only help I need is if she is asking for any ref this days just let me know.Bro. Have seen your posts. If I m not mistaken, you have received the contact from AH and had good time with her. Now, she has stopped responding, am I right? Just think twice where things went wrong? When you already had nice time with her, why does she ask for reference? I will explore this one my way and let you know if something clicks.

Logicalpm
10-12-15, 04:29
Hi.

Got one contact of a guy claiming to know one HW who is widow working in some office as receptioniest and does this very occasionally due to financial pressure.

He send following pics through mail (Sorry can't share the actual one as he is claiming that she is by God non professional in this line.).

Just wanted to check if any one recognizes her?

Asking for 6 k 2ST + our own arrangement of place as she does not have any.

Please let me know if any one has tried her.Today I have decided to meet her. Will see any take decision. But problem in that approach is some time Jonny takes momentory control of your brain. And secondly arranging hotel instantaneously becomes difficult at times.

FunkyOgre
10-12-15, 05:58
Hello,

I would not recommend it. Been there a few times but never got a good one. Aged therapists- I know they might have changed staff by now but that's a chance you could take.

Ambience is OK. Same as earlier when this used to be O2.

O2 used to be awesome by the way. Great massages, no extras. But totally worth it.

Any experiences about Zenyour Spa. Do share. Thinking of trying. Is HL active or still closed or something after those raids.

RjToons
10-12-15, 06:14
Hi,

From 18-27 is very good business period for SWs, after 27 and above business slowly goes to south. Same thing happening with smitha, she is aware of it and wants to cater as many as she can before it closes. Now a days she is chasing the customers, as she kept calling me for meeting (6 months back story). Almost year back when I met her, I did not even touch her after looking at her, paid 500 and left, as I am not into MILF. When ultra fresh meat is available in the market, why to go for frozen one.

My 2 cent.

RJ.

Had no other option so thought of trying the famous Smitha. Thanks to senior for sharing the details.

Contacted and decide to meet around 1 which was later changed to 3 as per her request.

I was already prepared with her requisite and there she was knocking. With scarf she seems to be a middle age women but once the scarf come out she is an old lady at least the feeling you will get by looking at her. Man she drinks like a tanker gulped down the quarter in two go And started with her chat how she has two husbands and one does know about the other etc. How she had some girls with her and how they ditched her. I tried gathering some info from her regarding the young ones but it was of no bail.

Once the IB was in, the deed started DFK biting ear eating etc. The usual a many of you know. I would skip going to the details.

The thing I observed was more the half the time she was faking. Over the period of experience in monger, you get to know when it's real and when it's not. Regarding her fav rimming I have had my share of some good one compare to hers..

Tut Li
10-12-15, 06:33
Hi,

From 18-27 is very good business period for SWs, after 27 and above business slowly goes to south. Same thing happening with smitha, she is aware of it and wants to cater as many as she can before it closes. Now a days she is chasing the customers, as she kept calling me for meeting (6 mnth back story). Almost year back when I met her, I did not even touch her after looking at her, paid 500 and left, as I am not into MILF. When ultra fresh meat is available in the market, why to go for frozen one.

My 2 cent.

RJ.Yup. You are 100% right. About 6 months back I planned to meet her. When she came, I was like what the fuck. She was not at all presentable to star hotels. Fortunately, she did not bring her I'd, I got rid of her by giving few bucks and a bottle of vodka I bought for her.

SmartVvarma
10-12-15, 07:24
Hi,

I see lots of request for confirmation whether so and so is good and is it ok to pay in advance!. I know a couple of players who operate on advance payment. Below is the list -.

This is not an FR. Just wanted to share the players in Pune who work with advance payment .

1. Neha Bhand Her ad's are seen all over locanto. Earlier she used to respond thru mail. Now, she has upgraded and she posts her phone her in the ad. All you need to do is just whatsapp her and she will respond. Don't get shocked by her response. She will send a pdf file with lots of rules and regulations, with some of her pics. She operates only on advance payment. My view : she was a little rude over the phone and doesn't give a damn what you think.

2. Diyva Kapoor (Kavya) Ad's on locanto, which will have an email ID. She will send couple of pics if you ask for them. Asks for location where service is required. And then will say can provide service is so & so apartment in that area. Once you confirm she will ask for 500 rs as booking amount for sharing all her contact details. She will also say that if you don't like her when you meet, 500 rs will be refunded. I saw her ad's in Mumbai and Pune locanto at the same time. Seems very fishy. My View : All communication thru email only. Good in English. Even after repeated request, she doesn't share her number. The photos she sent were too good to be true.

3. Anu Used to place ad's on locanto saying she is in pune for a short visit and would like to meet like minded people. Rs 6000 per session and money should be deposited in her account directly. Doesn't share her contact details. My view : very good in English and seems to have travelled a lot. The photo which she sent was of a contestant who was in reality show on a music channel.

4. Miss Anjana Used to place ad's on locanto. 5 k 3 sessions with place payment in advance. She had another option of 5 k one session without place. Claims to be doing this to save her husband who is paralyzed. My View: All communication only thru email. Doesn't share her number. English is ok.

I didn't meet any of the them due to obvious reasons. Feel free to add any other players who operate thru advance payments.

Play Safe.

BriggsNSam
10-12-15, 08:27
Guy,

I just joined yesterday. Kudos to the forum.

I'm planning for the CIS chick everyone is talking about, but again Pallavi is so highly recommended here! Jhonny is confused. Can someone please share her pic? Also, couldn't find her on loc. Contact info is welcome too.

Hoping to have a good exp to add to the forum soon.

SeriousSam
10-12-15, 08:48
Wow in one day I see reports from smartverma tutli rjtoons, how can I be left out, well tutli thanks for meeting up that day verma we missed you.

Secondly neha bandh I have seen no reports on her, but she cares a damn about you saying we will pay later all she will say follow the procedure.

Pune has a lot to tap but my 2 cents is to be careful and not overpay.

SmartVvarma
10-12-15, 09:07
Hi Buddy,

Sorry. Couldn't catch up with you that day as was held up. Next time would definitely meet.

Play Safe.

Wow in one day I see reports from smartverma tutli rjtoons, how can I be left out, well tutli thanks for meeting up that day verma we missed you.

Secondly neha bandh I have seen no reports on her, but she cares a damn about you saying we will pay later all she will say follow the procedure.

Pune has a lot to tap but my 2 cents is to be careful and not overpay.

Tut Li
10-12-15, 10:12
Hi,

I see lots of request for confirmation whether so and so is good and is it ok to pay in advance!. I know a couple of players who operate on advance payment. Below is the list -.

This is not an FR. Just wanted to share the players in Pune who work with advance payment .

1. Neha Bhand Her ad's are seen all over locanto. Earlier she used to respond thru mail. Now, she has upgraded and she posts her phone her in the ad. All you need to do is just whatsapp her and she will respond. Don't get shocked by her response. She will send a pdf file with lots of rules and regulations, with some of her pics. She operates only on advance payment. My view : she was a little rude over the phone and doesn't give a damn what you think.

2. Diyva Kapoor (Kavya) Ad's on locanto, which will have an email ID. She will send couple of pics if you ask for them. Asks for location where service is required. And then will say can provide service is so & so apartment in that area. Once you confirm she will ask for 500 rs as booking amount for sharing all her contact details. She will also say that if you don't like her when you meet, 500 rs will be refunded. I saw her ad's in Mumbai and Pune locanto at the same time. Seems very fishy. My View : All communication thru email only. Good in English. Even after repeated request, she doesn't share her number. The photos she sent were too good to be true.

3. Anu Used to place ad's on locanto saying she is in pune for a short visit and would like to meet like minded people. Rs 6000 per session and money should be deposited in her account directly. Doesn't share her contact details. My view : very good in English and seems to have travelled a lot. The photo which she sent was of a contestant who was in reality show on a music channel.

4. Miss Anjana Used to place ad's on locanto. 5 k 3 sessions with place payment in advance. She had another option of 5 k one session without place. Claims to be doing this to save her husband who is paralyzed. My View: All communication only thru email. Doesn't share her number. English is ok.

I didn't meet any of the them due to obvious reasons. Feel free to add any other players who operate thru advance payments.

Play Safe.Varmaji. If you can send links on WA for these, will do detailing on these. So much spare time when at pune. Hahaha.

AdiForU
10-12-15, 10:55
Hi everyone,

I am new to Pune. This will be my second post on this forum. I always wanted to try sex with escort, but was always afraid of getting caught. This forum boosted my confidence and reading so many post and safe way to practice it. I am thankful of everyone who all are posting in the forum. One last thing I want to know. Any contact of good girls.

Bondrep111
10-12-15, 11:43
Hey Sam,

Have you availed her service or anyone else? Some pointers will be great.Hi buddy,

Can you share number of Payal. Or for that matter any ggod inde in decent budget. Thanks, still new in mongering in Pune.

YellowOxide1
10-12-15, 13:58
Friday Evening.

The best time to plan a punt. This Friday evening was supposed to be spent by meeting a friend over drinks. We shared stories about stuff and he was kind enough to share a number with me. It was fun to share a part of our lives we do not easily discuss even with our closest friends. So I come back to home and started to browse the forum to plan my next punt. As a contigency plan we always have Pallavi. Decided to ping the contact the friend has shared. She is supposed to be a wild SI cat. Exactly the kind of experience I am looking for. Pinged her and made general enquires about prices and services. She charged 6 k + place. This is where I screwed up majorly. * I asked her to knock off a* thou or 2 to accommodate my budget. She got pissed off. Then like an idiot I called her to apologise not paying heed that she might be with her family or someone else. After all it was late night. Knew that moment my little overzealousness have nuked my chances. Pretty sure that she blocked me. Oh well. Back to square one I was sending my familiar SOS messages to ISG forum. A couple of them came forward to give me dead. Ending contacts. Johnny was scrunching up in disappointment and called it an early night.

Saturday Morning.

A fresh day and a fresh beginning. Or so I thought. Pune girls are like its Internet. If you do not find it, you might have to use your vivid imagination. If you find it then there are joys abound. Anyways, I thought of falling back on my trusted lady. Pallavi. The complacent me thought that how can this girl who gives amazing GFE can be possibly busy. NEWSFLASH: She was on a weekend trip with some guy who went medieval on the ass of the adage of Carpe Diem. So here was me sitting twiddling my thumbs. What was more miserable that another punter friend apparently was chatting with the same lady I blew off yesterday. FML. Also a small world after all. It is afternoon by now and I am getting more and more desperate. Consider this string of phone calls:

Girl1: Don't call me. I don't work on weekends.

G2: Don't call me. My lady days are going on.

G3: Don't call me. My lady days are going on. Plus I don't work on weekends.

G4 : *phone ringing and dies out*.

G5 : Who gave you my number? Reference A? I don't know him. Reference be? I don't know him either. *click* .

This must be one of those days that you need to rub one out and sleep / go on a movie binge / frequent the local spa for a relaxing massage and chalk it up for sheer bad luck. But johnny was annoyed and taunting me for the lack of options in a city where I struck a jackpot not so long back. So while looking at the bottom of the barrel, I saw the most iffy one. Smita.

Now I have been an advocate of a better service at the cost of a lesser looking lady. But people who have been with Smita have been very particular about one thing. She is not a looker by any stretch of imagination. But then the service have been raved about. The mind immediately went back to some of the cases where I was not so proud about the expedition I made. Ladies where I would not even hire as maids have been let near my family jewels as a means of release.

With a heavy heart and a desperate dick, I made the call to Smita. She gave me a quote and directions to V lodge. V lodge is quite infamous among the autowallahs who would not bother to stop after hearing about where you go. I whipped out my phone to find a nearby location to hail an auto from there and decided to walk from there. Meanwhile the other punter whom I apprised of my choice on Whastapp tried to dissuade me from taking her. But by then I bit the bullet. Smita met me near that location, face covered in a scarf. She was short and wearing faux jeans and a t-shirt. Her body looked smooth and I imagined how bad it could have been. I had no idea.

Decided to walk to V lodge from there and found V lodge to be extremely GF friendly. * Once they know that you are here for a couple of hours they direct you to a room without any ID or any entry in the guest book. Perfect to take the medium range working girls but not for the classy ones though. Once into that room where the deal pretty much sealed, Smita removed her scarf.

Now in my life I have been "molested" twice. By molestation I mean the lady threw herself at me when I had zero attraction to her but did not have the heart to refuse. One was an extremely rough looking working girl whom I visited when I was low on money. Second was a morbidly obese lady who euphemistically called herself as BBW and sexually assaulted me. Both incidents traumatised me to take off around 3-4 months of sabbatical from punting. When I looked at Smita I was convinced that the previous 2 experiences will be a walk in the park compared to this one. The johnny immediately shrunk back in horror and I was simply horrified. She was hideous to say the least. But by then the deal was done and did not have any option but to just go through it.

But nothing, I mean NOTHING could convince johnny to rear his head. I just slept there impersonating the worst dead fish out there to get it finished. * She was drunk and that bad breath simply was overwhelming. Bye bye DFK. * Her clothes and hair was damp and I just stripped out of my clothes to avoid contact with her's. People rave about her BJs. * Those poor souls do not know what is a BJ. BJ are not supposed to terrify you of the fact that she is going to bite off your dick* . She was wildly off the mark by not paying attention to the nitty gritty of the male anatomy and was plainly smothering you trying too hard to pretend as a wild woman. The fake moans was an instant turn off. Her attempts at rimming was laughable. Any attempts of her mounting me would have been swiftly dealt off. So I cast her aside and switched on the TV. As if on cue, *that* song from Bahubali was playing. So imagining that the softer body of Tamannah was caressing mine, I was rubbing one out with my eyes closed. But that stupid lady who could not take a clue just started to fellate me while she sensed me nearing conclusion. Before I knew it I nutted in her mouth. What. The. Fuck. This has to go as the most unnecessary CIM in the history of sex. She went to the bathroom and I lay there completely violated. And I paid. After she came out I quickly went into the shower and cleaned myself up quite vigorously trying to get rid of her on my body. I quickly got dressed watching her resume to drinking in the room. She asked whether I enjoyed. I did not bothered even answering that question and like some cheap working girl made my way out feeling a 100 eyes on me.

The other punter was supposed to meet me and he met me near the lodge where I masking my utter disenchantment with this industry,* I wolfed down on a plate of egg bhurji he offered me. We again shared stories about different ladies but my mind was screaming from inside. What even compounded my sorrow that the other bro had a wonderful time with the lady who spurned me. I wildy thought that the lady has cast a spell upon me that I will be subjected to horrible sex when I bargained with her. Nevertheless I calmed myself and my friend dropped me off at a place where I can hail an auto or taxi. He also shared a profile with me whom I can contact to get over this atrocity of a session. But things did not plan out that night and that pushed me more into depression.

Sunday Morning.

Decided to exorcise the demons of last night by contacting the profile which my friend has shared. He was generous enough to call her and in fact fix up a service apartment nearby to help me out. But I could not simply bring myself to make the call. That experience has triggered something in me which I do not think will go away easily. So decided to take a sabbatical from this and ISG for now to sort out my mind. Hopefully I can grow out of this.

For those who are interested in Smita:

Face: Is negative marks allowed?

Body: See above.

Attitude: See above.

GFE: See above.

WIR: the million dollar question, will I punt after this?

Cost: 3 k + 800 for the room.

Aajjayy
10-12-15, 14:20
Hey friends,

This is a desperate call for help in terms of some good inde contact for tonight. Budget not a constraint.

I know it is last minute but I was expecting help from some quarter which didn't work out.

Waiting.

Thanks,

Ajay

Tut Li
10-12-15, 15:02
Friday Evening.

Bro. You have some special writing skills, I feel you must quit paid mongering. Try your luck on mingle2, locanto and few other social networking websites. Trust me, you will get lot of free stuff, at least if not completely free stuff, you can meet few classy ladies, will save lot of money for you.

Tut Li
10-12-15, 15:08
Hey friends,

This is a desperate call for help in terms of some good inde contact for tonight. Budget not a constraint.

I know it is last minute but I was expecting help from some quarter which didn't work out.

Waiting.

Thanks,

AjayBuddy, whom you are planning? Have you done RTFF and decided someone. I can share any one or two like Puja, Rati, Smitha, Dipali, may be suhana, just let me know by pm. I have cleared my PM.

Tut Li
10-12-15, 15:33
Guys, my last night at pune for this trip, while clearing pm (which was full for more than 2 months. Sorry to few guys like Codedgod for that), seen one very interesting PM.

Posting here to understand the mentality of member, - is there an option to block someone?

"Hey brother, I am in pune for two nights, can you arrange Palavi or Neha Aundh for me tomorrow?" - Why not, he feels like I a PIMP for them.

Guys, there is way to request, I am sure most seniors here are helpful and will not really expect respect, but one has to be polite. This I felt very rude and immediately deleted. Member name is also very ugly to remember.

Tut Li
10-12-15, 15:45
Hey friends,

Waiting.

Thanks,

AjayBro. Sent the details, please don't forget to post your experience to help other members. Good luck.

SexLover66
10-12-15, 18:28
1) Anagha / Aarohi.

I have seen latest loc ad mentioning her handler or friend name no ending with 65.

Or.

2) Aarohi / sneha.

Old ISG I found post about Aarohi / Sneha and end with 49.

And her friend no ending with 31.

So guys I have big confusion about Sneha / Aarohi / or Anagha / Aarohi are same or different.

If they are same or different please provide please provide there and there handlers ending no for identifying them.

Thanks in advance.

RessrRcky
10-12-15, 18:37
Today I have decided to meet her. Will see any take decision. But problem in that approach is some time Jonny takes momentory control of your brain. And secondly arranging hotel instantaneously becomes difficult at times.I would like to go with her. Can you please PM me her contact digit.

Thanks.

MikeHunk
10-12-15, 19:18
Guys, my last night at pune for this trip, while clearing pm (which was full for more than 2 months. Sorry to few guys like Codedgod for that), seen one very interesting PM.

Posting here to understand the mentality of member, - is there an option to block someone?

"Hey brother, I am in pune for two nights, can you arrange Palavi or Neha Aundh for me tomorrow?" - Why not, he feels like I a PIMP for them.

Guys, there is way to request, I am sure most seniors here are helpful and will not really expect respect, but one has to be polite. This I felt very rude and immediately deleted. Member name is also very ugly to remember.This way of request surely does hamper other honest and polite newbies chances of getting help from seniors. Please don't change your mentality of helping on seeing these kind of worthless PM's.

Bg747
10-12-15, 21:00
After much hesitation and reluctance, I made it to BP. It was around 8 in the evening. I took a good look around on foot first. A Lot of meat on offer here. Being my first time I was very hesitant to approach any one. I was looking in particular for an older aunty / housewife type. I dig them. Sorry, but everyone's got different taste, and I have a fetish for the quintessential Desi Aunty. So after a good 15 minutes of loitering around, I ended up on Thakurdas road. An older woman approached me and literally caught hold of my arm. She promised me a good time for 200. She wasn't that great to look at but I was desperate. So I agreed. What followed was disastrous. She took me along with her into a building to the 4th floor. Then into a locked up cubicle. Now I have looked up a few experiences of fellow mongers on this forum with respect to BP and of cases having being looted. That's exactly what happen to me earlier this evening. Thankfully I made sure not to carry more than a 1000 and no ID. As she bolted the door, she first asked me to pay her the 200, which I did. She later demeaned more money, saying people pay close to 2 k for banging her. I said to her that the max I could do was another 100. So I handed her another 100. She then started forcefully going through my pockets and found another 500. I said this is all I've got. I even accused her of looting me. So was she at least content with 800. I'm not so sure. I told her to give me an HJ at the least. By this time I was really freaking out and just wanted to get out of there ASAP. I asked her to let me out and I just left, totally unsatisfied. So damage 800, result: no pleasure. Well, from this experience I can say that I felt very vulnerable and I would advise newbies, my self included to avoid loitering by themselves and should rather go in a group. Senior members please hand out some pointers as there seem to be no new updates about BP. I would propose teaming up with anyone interested to take the plunge.

MarksMen
10-12-15, 21:02
Brother YellowOxide,

I can feel your pain as I went through the same the very next day and in the similar fashion. My condolences with you and you said truly after being with Smitha it will take time to heal up I am still trying to come out of the repercussion. It's seems a break is the only solution. Time to go in Saint mode.

Friday Evening.

The best time to plan a punt. This Friday evening was supposed to be spent by meeting a friend over drinks. We shared stories about stuff and he was kind enough to share a number with me. It was fun to share a part of our lives we do not easily discuss even with our closest friends. So I come back to home and started to browse the forum to plan my next punt. As a contigency plan we always have Pallavi. Decided to ping the contact the friend has shared. She is supposed to be a wild SI cat. Exactly the kind of experience I am looking for. Pinged her and made general enquires about prices and services. She charged 6 k + place. This is where I screwed up majorly. * I asked her to knock off a* thou or 2 to accommodate my budget. She got pissed off. Then like an idiot I called her to apologise not paying heed that she might be with her family or someone else. After all it was late night. Knew that moment my little overzealousness have nuked my chances. Pretty sure that she blocked me. Oh well. Back to square one I was sending my familiar SOS messages to ISG forum. A couple of them came forward to give me dead. Ending contacts. Johnny was scrunching up in disappointment and called it an early night.

Saturday Morning.

A fresh day and a fresh beginning. Or so I thought. Pune girls are like its Internet. If you do not find it, you might have to use your vivid imagination. If you find it then there are joys abound. Anyways, I thought of falling back on my trusted lady. Pallavi. The complacent me thought that how can this girl who gives amazing GFE can be possibly busy. NEWSFLASH: She was on a weekend trip with some guy who went medieval on the ass of the adage of Carpe Diem. So here was me sitting twiddling my thumbs. What was more miserable that another punter friend apparently was chatting with the same lady I blew off yesterday. FML. Also a small world after all. It is afternoon by now and I am getting more and more desperate. Consider this string of phone calls:..

RahulM30
10-12-15, 22:19
Enjoyed weekend lots with new experience as was bored with visiting v. Hotel regularly so asked a autorikshaw driver at Shivaji Nagar bus stand to take me to some lodge nearby as he was expecting from me by watching huge back on my back, after siting in his rickshaw I started to give him some hint so recognize my need so I asked him bhaiyya service bhi chahiye, he said me about V. Hotel, I refused and demanded other than v lodge, he replied that he has one SP friend, who provides good service and has 4 to 5 nice chicks, called him in front of me and he said to bring me at JM road to choose a girl we reached at JM road near Cahudhary clinic after 10 minutes he arrived with 3 young sexy chicks, we started some chit chat they were so friendly that they were treating me like friend or guest not like customer, SP asked me the regularity of my mongering visit, I replied I am not very regular and once month kind of guy but when I book it is for full night, he assured me that next time I will show you more varieties, girls were also very friendly and asking my personal details then after we had tea and cigarette together. After 1/2 hrs I selected one youngest fair girl name heena for full night it was 6. 30 pm then SP said take her now for full night so we went from there to another ccd njoyed coffee with cigarette and had regular chat for about 1 hour after that we were walking on street like GF and BJ then I asked her for lodge she replied hotel guru Prasad so we reach there by 8. 30 pm and first ordered the dinner, after finishing we had 3 sessions of nice role play, which I will post next time.

Juan Garcia
10-13-15, 00:58
Gentlemen,

Many of you have been kind enough to share a few contacts so I just thought I'd share a little information pertaining to my limited experiences in Pune.

I first began mongering by scanning ads in Newspapers- some of these led to some very sleazy ringtones followed by sleazier operators quoting anywhere from 8 k to 15 k for a few hours. Once, I was asked to rendezvous in Deccan but the SP never showed up despite promising to do so after several phone calls. Desperate, I tried an MP near Pune station- girl was average looking with a slight paunch; this place was in the basement, below a travel agency. I've never been to a filthier room or felt as dirty after. The damage was 3 k + 800 for room and needless to say, I felt duped. Fortunate, why I decided to chance it with V lodge and the experience was the most memorable I've ever had. I chose a Bengali chick in a sexy purple mini-skirt; she even permitted occasional DFK and treated me more like a BF than a client. She was a little disappointed I chose not to fornicate-a line I probably will never cross, but overall, great experience!

Do share more contacts-Indies, Spas etc if possible- I'm in the city for the shortest time and would not like to go through unpleasant experiences like the ones above.

Cheers

YellowOxide1
10-13-15, 02:05
Disclaimer: This review should be taken for what it is, it is in no way intended to detract from my other reviews nor reflect on those sessions. This is simply a dedication to the level of service received from a truly spectacular person.

I decided to take my time and do this review justice, in honour of the true TLC that I (and many others before and after) have received.

Prelude.

I started punting recently and had some intense sensual sessions and some not so great; and decided I needed to experience another level. There are some hit and misses along the way, but by and large one is guaranteed a great session on the back of those who have gone before us. Now I don't think any manner of review could have prepared me.

So one day I come across the best and most awe inspiring comeback message from one V, who after a two year absence, was back in play. I decide to investigate this mamacita more thoroughly and read each and every thread of her reviews. With each review I learn more and just simply have to experience this enigma. This is when the daydreams begin. Each one more vivid than the one before, I am distracted by a lady I have never spoken to or seen. I attempt to pull myself together many a time but nothing works. I am just way too distracted. After many missed calls I finally decide to email her. Wait, wait and wait a bit more. Finally something from her in my inbox and wow what a reply! I am now beyond doubt on how wonderful this lady could be, and instantly I feel what each and every punter before me has tried to explain. We email back and forth for a while and eventually set up a meeting. My heart is racing in anticipation.

Arrival.

I got directions and get to her place a few minutes early. As I sit in the car I give myself a pep talk so that I can get in the zone. As I stand outside her door, just after I knock waiting for her to open, my heart is threatening to jump out of my chest, and as she opens I am hoping she doesn't hear it. Time stood still. Instant semi. From head to toe she's exuding sex, pure unadulterated sex. Figure hugging mini dress, sexy high heels, jet black hair, surely pheromones escaping from her pores. We greet, she closes the door and she just stares at me. But not those weird person ones but the one reserved for the moment before a predator slays its prey. She grabs the back of my head and I get the most sensual and seductive kiss ever. I am intoxicated, both from the kiss and the alluring smell of her perfume. She points for me to sit, which I desperately needed by now, to find the most glorious spread before me. Sushi, cured meats, cheeses, red wine, choice of hard liquor and. A sneak peak of dessert!! I play it cool and I ask for Johnnie Black. Boom first one neat and straight down the hatch. She asks if I am in a hurry, and since I'm not, we spend time chatting like we old friends, learning more about each other and ramping up the sexual tension.

My own porn scene, a fantasy fulfilled.

Suddenly she says in that sexy accent "I want you now", grabs me and takes me to the mirror in the lounge (full length type), pulling up her skirt, bending over to get a better feel of my now straining boner. She looks back at me and good lord I nearly blew my load right there. She then stands and whispers in my ear the most kinkiest and seductive words."You want me to be your working girl? You want to feel my wet pussy? Huh? You want to put your hard cock into my wet pussy? No, not yet, I want to play with your cock". All with the intent to awaken my animal inside. Which was working. Off to the bedroom and I jump into the very clean and neat shower, and as I step out it got better. Sexy skimpy lingerie, 'that' look in her eyes and only a towel separating the two of us. She snatches the towel off and in that oh so sexy accent instructs me on all the dirty things she wants me to do.

Being a relatively reserved and chilled guy I am taken aback by all this, although deep down I have fantasied about this a million times. I stand there and I'm like "fuck bro this is it, you can make you own porn scene right here right now" .and out stepped the animal. I grab her hair push her down and tell her to suck my cock. LOL how amateurish of me. She yells at me to shove it in her mouth. Balls deep. I instantly knew I was in trouble and that this lady was going to be the death of this day. As I am daydreaming, I am brought back to reality with the view of her grabbing my cock, spitting all over it and it disappearing like I never before. This most amazing OWO was bringing me to the brink but due to her experience she kept me there and was also continuing her nasty kinky rant.

She breaks the spell and all of a sudden she asks me if I want coffee. What. Anyway she grabs me and we off to the kitchen. As the kettle boils, she bends flat over the table and without hesitation I finger that dripping wet snatch. But she wants something else. And as she spreads her delectable ass, my thumb is swallowed by her craving hole. As I start to hit a good rhythm, she shouts out "fuck the coffee, time for you to fuck me". And off to the bedroom we go. Still with her high heels on, she opens wide and in a flash I have the condom on and I'm in, pumping away. My best work even if I have to say so myself. But as I am smiling at the cameras, up she gets and drags me to the lounge, in front of the mirror with my cock in her mouth (somehow the condom was off already). On her knees instructing me to look how hot it is with my cock in her mouth, more kinkiness and I am so on edge now. Then up again and to the bedroom, another condom on and I am now pounding her doggy. Shit all off a sudden there's a whip and she wants to be disciplined. And boom red welts all over that fine ass. Being well and truly in ecstasy now I pull her hair and start pounding for dear life. She is not done yet, off comes the condom again, sloppy BJ balls deep, balls getting lots of attention. She's slapping my ass, I slap her tits, she jerks my cock and spits on it, I pull her hair and I simultaneously get my fingers in her pussy and ass and she cums all over my finger. I can feel I am near so I know the grand finale is here, but up she gets and off to the lounge we and she goes to the mirror. I am having none of that though and I bend her over her couch and I go Greek. So so tight, my word! Feels like my cock is being squeezed lifeless, and as my balls tighten I swing her round take off the condom and shoot an almighty load on her face and tits. Breathless we both collapse on the couch and I am spent. And the director calls cut.

V has an unbridled sexual appetite. The real PSE. From the dirty talking, the dripping wet pussy, the moaning during sex, nasty BJ skills, kink, hard rough sex and willing to do it all. She quite honestly swallowed me whole and spat me out, leaving me finished, satisfied and broken. No walk of shame here, I left with a swagger unlike me, and although I was wobbly legged, I was well and truly satisfied.Hi Deepr,

Would you like to explain why did you copy a review from another site written by another person passing it off as your own?

Cheers,

YO.

Tut Li
10-13-15, 03:08
1) Anagha / Aarohi.

I have seen latest loc ad mentioning her handler or friend name no ending with 65.

Or.

2) Aarohi / sneha.

So guys I have big confusion about Sneha / Aarohi / or Anagha / Aarohi are same or different.

If they are same or different please provide please provide there and there handlers ending no for identifying them.

Thanks in advance.Buddy, I don't know who is Sneha, bur Arohi and Anagha are same, her number ending with 049.

I have not tried her, but there is one recent negative report about her.

YellowOxide1
10-13-15, 03:26

Guys, there is way to request, I am sure most seniors here are helpful and will not really expect respect, but one has to be polite. This I felt very rude and immediately deleted. Member name is also very ugly to remember.Sad that veteran members like Tut Li are being subjected to such disrespectful messages. Then they wonder that why no one helps them.

Raul2535
10-13-15, 03:30
Hello seniors,

Hey guys I am visiting Hyderabad next month.

If anyone had visited Hyderabad and have links of there Please PM me.

I need indies or MP's which offers extras with location.

Thanks in advance.

SmartVvarma
10-13-15, 04:38
Hi TL,

This is rude. Common sense is so uncommon these days. I think you should post the name of that person.

When I get one liner PM's, I just ignore them. I make it a point to check their posts before I reply. There was one guy who had around 50 posts to his credit and he was screaming for contacts in all 50 of them.

On another note, will send the links thru WA today.

Play Safe.

Guys, there is way to request, I am sure most seniors here are helpful and will not really expect respect, but one has to be polite. This I felt very rude and immediately deleted. Member name is also very ugly to remember.

Radhe Simron
10-13-15, 08:38

Guys, there is way to request, I am sure most seniors here are helpful and will not really expect respect, but one has to be polite. This I felt very rude and immediately deleted. Member name is also very ugly to remember.Name & shame him. All should be aware of these kind of mentality people. We should respect the seniors who guide as well as gives us opportunity to enjoy their hard earned contacts.

Request must be polite. People are here to provide info / hints but not to align girl for them.

Radhe Simron
10-13-15, 08:46
Friday Evening.

Saturday Morning.

A fresh day and a fresh beginning..Same pinch here for my Sunday plan. It got fucked up. Went so long just to travel from some place to another in search of chicks with decent look and service. Anyways it got the taste of new petite in Mumbai.

Ashgondkar85
10-13-15, 09:17
Hi guys,

I already have Neha aundh contact with me. Can someone please PM me any needed reference. She needs some mobile # as a reference.

Thanks in advance.

Convictar
10-13-15, 09:49
Hello brothers!

Had been out of Pune for quite some time. Landed back last week.

Pune Forum has become all interesting and happening with all the veteran members being all active.

Tut Li, Smart Varma, SeriousSam; rjtoons; to name some. You guys rock. YellowOxide Bro-Admire your writing skills.

Anyway had a number of encounters all this while but nothing worth mentioning.

Thought of having my body relaxed with a nice massage and some fun and so called up A spa in aundh and booked an appointment.

The place and ambiance is nothing great. Its a flat converted into a spa. Rooms are OK types.

90 minutes. Massage was nothing to be talked about much. Rather was a hard maalish.

As soon as I got laid on the massage bed I asked if I can get rid of the disposables as its uncomfortable, with a slight giggle she acknowledged and there I was lying naked.

With my bum facing the ceiling. She did give sensual hand movements around the groins. Turned around and continued with her movements which put johny to active mode.

Some flirty comments from her like look your younger brother is calling you and stuff. After like an hour told her that younger brother is calling her and not me. And within 5 minutes she was there attending johny.

Removed her top. Small but perky Boobs. Pulled down her pants till her knees. Sucking boobs, fingering, kissing. She tried to do something with her tongue which she called a BJ.

But she did get excited when fingering and was asking to change gears and move faster. In the end had a good release. My whole body seemed relaxed.

Asked her indirectly if she would come out and her response was kind of affirmative.

Damages: 2 k at the counter + 1 k to the masseur.

WIR: Yes. Seems to be more options and services to be explored here.

Signing off for now.

Happy & safe mongering to all.

Cheers!

Convict

VipPune2014
10-13-15, 09:57
After much hesitation and reluctance, I made it to BP. It was around 8 in the evening. I took a good look around on foot first. A Lot of meat on offer here. Being my first time I was very hesitant to approach any one. I was looking in particular for an older aunty / housewife type. I dig them. Sorry, but everyone's got different taste, and I have a fetish for the quintessential Desi Aunty. So after a good 15 minutes of loitering around, I ended up on Thakurdas road. An older woman approached me and literally caught hold of my arm. She promised me a good time for 200. She wasn't that great to look at but I was desperate. So I agreed. What followed was disastrous. She took me along with her into a building to the 4th floor. Then into a locked up cubicle. Now I have looked up a few experiences of fellow mongers on this forum with respect to BP and of cases having being looted. That's exactly what happen to me earlier this evening. Thankfully I made sure not to carry more than a 1000 and no ID. As she bolted the door, she first asked me to pay her the 200, which I did. She later demeaned more money, saying people pay close to 2 k for banging her. I said to her that the max I could do was another 100. So I handed her another 100. She then started forcefully going through my pockets and found another 500. I said this is all I've got. I even accused her of looting me. So was she at least content with 800. I'm not so sure. I told her to give me an HJ at the least. By this time I was really freaking out and just wanted to get out of there ASAP. I asked her to let me out and I just left, totally unsatisfied. So damage 800, result: no pleasure. Well, from this experience I can say that I felt very vulnerable and I would advise newbies, my self included to avoid loitering by themselves and should rather go in a group. Senior members please hand out some pointers as there seem to be no new updates about BP. I would propose teaming up with anyone interested to take the plunge.If you want good service in BP you should not visit street girls. You could have gone directly to one of the buildings which are discussed number of times on this forum. Best time to visit BP is around 1 P. M when the girls are fresh and if you are lucky you might be first customer of the day.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Bearclaw
10-13-15, 10:38
I got it this is the same Bharat F lady I have her number, she was a gem however she is not responding now, let me know if she requires any reference or direct call, please PM me.Hi,

Can I get her contact number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RandySavage
10-13-15, 11:05
Agree with you buddy. Here's another sample.

"Can you share your number / email ID or her number / email ID? My email ID is.

My membership will expire in few days so would appreciate a quick revert. ".

Guys. It's an art. Get comfortable and confident first, then make your next move. No one is a pimp out here hooking you up with sluts. We all earn well and expect some decorum here.

RandySavage
10-13-15, 11:09
Mr Yellowoxide- remember my comments when we met last Wednesday?? Here is another person seconding me. Try hustler / play boy buddy. They would be happy to hire you for erotica write ups. With the extra pay, we all can monger for free and boy we will have quality to choose from.

Bro. You have some special writing skills, I feel you must quit paid mongering. Try your luck on mingle2, locanto and few other social networking websites. Trust me, you will get lot of free stuff, at least if not completely free stuff, you can meet few classy ladies, will save lot of money for you.

Tut Li
10-13-15, 11:40
Mr Yellowoxide- remember my comments when we met last Wednesday?? Here is another person seconding me. Try hustler / play boy buddy. They would be happy to hire you for erotica write ups. With the extra pay, we all can monger for free and boy we will have quality to choose from.So. Are you back in pune buddy? Was waiting for you to come back for Tina's contact. Anyway, next time. Already landed in home town. Will wait till next trip.

RandySavage
10-13-15, 11:47
Sure. Just give me a couple of days notice. Need to check with her and find her coordinates befor booking.

So. Are you back in pune buddy? Was waiting for you to come back for Tina's contact. Anyway, next time. Already landed in home town. Will wait till next trip.

AbhiSheky
10-13-15, 14:18
Hi Randy,

I tried messaging you but it seems your inbox is full. Can you please share Tina's number? I have few indies contacts for sharing as well.

YellowOxide1
10-13-15, 15:33
Mr Yellowoxide- remember my comments when we met last Wednesday?? Here is another person seconding me. Try hustler / play boy buddy. They would be happy to hire you for erotica write ups. With the extra pay, we all can monger for free and boy we will have quality to choose from.I am just a guy standing here asking you to allow me to fuck the girl.

SanjeevJain
10-13-15, 16:26
The number you are mentioning seems to be connected to Anagha.

You can find her add on locanto asking to call number (handler / friend) ending with 65.

He will then ask you about the time and all other things and give her number after getting all details. This number ends with 49.

No idea about Sneha / arohi.

1) Anagha / Aarohi.

Or.

2) Aarohi / sneha.

Thanks in advance.

ABS1199
10-13-15, 16:36
Hello seniors,

Thanks in advance.Try spa starting with "T" meaning magic (any branch of Hyderabad).

Or.

Try Aura (any branch).

Both of the above have Thai girls. Don't go for NE.

P.S. HYD is dryer than Sahara desert.

Rizwani
10-13-15, 17:15
Hello brothers!

Had been out of Pune for quite some time. Landed back last week.

Pune Forum has become all interesting and happening with all the veteran members being all active.

Tut Li, Smart Varma, SeriousSam; rjtoons; to name some. You guys rock. YellowOxide Bro-Admire your writing skills.

Anyway had a number of encounters all this while but nothing worth mentioning.

Thought of having my body relaxed with a nice massage and some fun and so called up A spa in aundh and booked an appointment.

The place and ambiance is nothing great. Its a flat converted into a spa. Rooms are OK types.

90 minutes. Massage was nothing to be talked about much. Rather was a hard maalish.

As soon as I got laid on the massage bed I asked if I can get rid of the disposables as its uncomfortable, with a slight giggle she acknowledged and there I was lying naked..Hey bro,

Can you PM name of the spa?

SanjeevJain
10-13-15, 17:38
Got in touch with SP Girish and he sent below pics quoting 8-10 for ST.

Has anyone tried any of them comments are welcomed.

Tut Li
10-13-15, 18:22
Name & shame him. All should be aware of these kind of mentality people. We should respect the seniors who guide as well as gives us opportunity to enjoy their hard earned contacts.

Request must be polite. People are here to provide info / hints but not to align girl for them.I had same feeling to post his name, but then that's not the purpose of this forum. He has only 4 posts, all requests. Let's hope he will read and improve in future.

RahulM30
10-13-15, 18:32
After much hesitation and reluctance, I made it to BP. It was around 8 in the evening. I took a good look around on foot first. A Lot of meat on offer here. Being my first time I was very hesitant to approach any one. I was looking in particular for an older aunty / housewife type. I dig them. Sorry, but everyone's got different taste, and I have a fetish for the quintessential Desi Aunty. So after a good 15 minutes of loitering around, I ended up on Thakurdas road. An older woman approached me and literally caught hold of my arm. She promised me a good time for 200. She wasn't that great to look at but I was desperate. So I agreed. What followed was disastrous. She took me along with her into a building to the 4th floor. Then into a locked up cubicle. Now I have looked up a few experiences of fellow mongers on this forum with respect to BP and of cases having being looted. That's exactly what happen to me earlier this evening. Thankfully I made sure not to carry more than a 1000 and no ID. As she bolted the door, she first asked me to pay her the 200, which I did. She later demeaned more money, saying people pay close to 2 k for banging her. I said to her that the max I could do was another 100. So I handed her another 100. She then started forcefully going through my pockets and found another 500. I said this is all I've got. I even accused her of looting me. So was she at least content with 800. I'm not so sure..It was very shameful bro, because of peoples like you there is increasing courage amongst the loot pros and pimps and don't try age old aunty at BP as they are very experienced and know everything about the monger by just looking at face and also their career is almost over so they don't care about regularity of their customers, so try some chicks next time otherwise look for some indie or try some hotels and lodge which provides services as per your taste.

RessrRcky
10-13-15, 18:46
Hello seniors,

Thanks in advance.Hi,

I have indie's no. Who is living in Hyderabad.

FunkyOgre
10-13-15, 19:38
Nicely done! A fan of Richard Curtis and gang, perhaps?

I am just a guy standing here asking you to allow me to fuck the girl.

SexLover66
10-14-15, 05:00
Thanks guys (Tut Li SanjeevJain) for replying my previous post.

Seniors and juniors I am follower of Bangalore and Pune thread my base thread is Bangalore.

I am guy who interested in more of service so guys please PM the bellow contact.

Hadapsar Deepali.

Smita.

Snehasl P.S.

Rati (older) aka Shraddha.

Thanks in advance.

Jasmpat
10-14-15, 05:31

Has anyone tried any of them comments are welcomed.I have availed services from SP Girish. All the babes are in the range of 5 K for ST and 8-9 for LT. Negotiate and keep the prices down Pal.

SidClick
10-14-15, 07:17
Hello punters,

Have been a silent reader of the forum, and posting after ages. There was a time when I used to explore MP's and BP for a quick release without costing much on the pockets. Gradually I realized, I have the biggest asset I. E. My age and looks. (Not boasting around, but I am in my very early 20's) Hence decided not to pay for paid experiences until very desperate.

Let me tell you one thing. Well Pune is a dead city for mongering, but if you are in your 20's and 30's' you're in for a cracker. I know Pune doesn't have much to offer in terms of options, but the clubs and pubs have got a lot for you.

Me and my friends get ourselves on the guest list of many clubs and then it's a cake walk. It is not that difficult as many of you might be thinking. All you need to do is start gradually and become friends, and I guarantee you, when alcohol kicks into her, you won't even need to make a move.

But this is so not a mongering scene my friends. You simply cannot enjoy and leave. You need to stay in contact and build on your friendship. This is altogether a different league that we are talking about. So if you're young and dashing, no better place than Pune.

Also let me tell you, many of these clubs have girls who dance and make out for a drink. I will not name the clubs, but the one very famous on SB road, couple of them on Mundhwa road.

Give it a shot and do share your experiences. I guarantee you, it wouldn't cost a penny.

Play safe.

Hunkie
10-14-15, 08:30
Hello seniors,

Thanks in advance.Hi,

Go to A--a th-- spa near the GVK 1 mall, assured extras.

Convictar
10-14-15, 10:07
Hey bro,

Can you PM name of the spa?PM sent. Do post FR of your experience.

Cheers!

Convict

MadanM
10-14-15, 11:13
I tried her service today. Firm boobs and tight pussy, look wise so so. No existing looks.

Value for money considering her service.

The number you are mentioning seems to be connected to Anagha.

You can find her add on locanto asking to call number (handler / friend) ending with 65.

He will then ask you about the time and all other things and give her number after getting all details. This number ends with 49.

No idea about Sneha / arohi.

Ashgondkar85
10-14-15, 11:24
Hi guys,

I already have Neha aundh contact with me. Can someone please PM me any needed reference. She needs some mobile # as a reference.

Thanks in advance.If someone can call up Neha (Aundh) and give her my reference as Ashish, that will be great.

Seniors please help me to reach out to Neha with some reference.

Thanks guys in advance.

SamKhan
10-14-15, 16:12
Hi bro,

I am visiting Amalner in Jalgaon. Any guidance for service. Please share.

Sam

Virgin1987
10-14-15, 17:49
If someone can call up Neha (Aundh) and give her my reference as Ashish, that will be great.

Seniors please help me to reach out to Neha with some reference.

Thanks guys in advance.Somebody please provide me Neha's contact number. I stay in Aundh itself.

SanjeevJain
10-14-15, 19:07
Nice man.

Was it your place or a Lodge?

I tried her service today. Firm boobs and tight pussy, look wise so so. No existing looks.

Value for money considering her service.

SanjeevJain
10-14-15, 19:28
Called him today. I think he is asking too much.

5.5 K for a shot and 11 (surprised) for two. Didn't ask for long term.

Didn't go ahead for now.

I have availed services from SP Girish. All the babes are in the range of 5 K for ST and 8-9 for LT. Negotiate and keep the prices down Pal.

TheNewbie
10-14-15, 20:09
Call me cheap, but walking through the lanes of BP is a thrill of its own. Especially if you are new to a metro city. And it was here that I've had many mongering experiences. But most of them were no better than a masturbation session. They always want the deed to happen real quick. You can't do much about it considering you are starting out, afraid of being looted, afraid of the LE. But I struck gold on my 5th attempt. And this happened at a moment when I had given up hopes of seeing anything remotely tempting on the street at midnight.

So there she comes, right near the Post office building, bulky (I like 'them), the face was oldish, but great assets. The deal began at 300 (and as I had expected) started climbing towards 800. I negotiated for 600 - unconditional sex. No nakhras. She agreed and took me to her room. The first problem at the back of my mind, as always, was my bike. Would the LE grab it? Note it down? Would I be caught? But all of it began to wither and blow away in the night the moment she grabbed me close to her and hugged me real tight. The kind of hug and sensation that sends shivers down your neck.

Unlike most of the girls that I've experienced there, she was cooperative, interactive and in no hurry to finish off ASAP. One grab of her tummy and a kiss of her neck was all that was required for The Major to stand up in attention. As I lay on top of her, she gradually began to reveal her boobs. And man. Were they worth it!! Grabbed both of them and buried myself in them. Kissing, fondling, playing around the entire circumference and surface area of her warm mounds. She was encouraging me whenever I stopped. A deep kiss here. A peck there. A ear job (if there is something like that) from nowhere. There was probably no part of her top half that I hadn't kissed. Good chatter too she was. Finally after 10 minutes of foreplay, The Major was set to explore her insides. Now, being a newbie in these matters, I really can't compare the tightness of it. But it was great. Finished the deed (One pop). Cleaned myself. Gave her a peck and left. Yes one satisfied night it was.

BTW. This is my first FR on this forum. Appreciate your reviews and help in the mongering scene. Cheers.

Holocaust
10-15-15, 00:14
Hello punters,

Have been a silent reader of the forum, and posting after ages. There was a time when I used to explore MP's and BP for a quick release without costing much on the pockets. Gradually I realized, I have the biggest asset I. E. My age and looks. (Not boasting around, but I am in my very early 20's) Hence decided not to pay for paid experiences until very desperate.

Let me tell you one thing. Well Pune is a dead city for mongering, but if you are in your 20's and 30's' you're in for a cracker. I know Pune doesn't have much to offer in terms of options, but the clubs and pubs have got a lot for you.

Me and my friends get ourselves on the guest list of many clubs and then it's a cake walk. It is not that difficult as many of you might be thinking. All you need to do is start gradually and become friends, and I guarantee you, when alcohol kicks into her, you won't even need to make a move.

But this is so not a mongering scene my friends. You simply cannot enjoy and leave. You need to stay in contact and build on your friendship. This is altogether a different league that we are talking about. So if you're young and dashing, no better place than Pune.

Also let me tell you, many of these clubs have girls who dance and make out for a drink. I will not name the clubs, but the one very famous on SB road, couple of them on Mundhwa road.

Give it a shot and do share your experiences. I guarantee you, it wouldn't cost a penny.

Play safe.Well said, age and body build does matter especially in clubs. Had my some memorable experience in clubs and not with some indie or SP.

MadanM
10-15-15, 03:40
Picked up her from Pune station and went to hotel V.

Nice man.

Was it your place or a Lodge?

MadanM
10-15-15, 04:26
This doesn't mean luck will be with you all, I had few very bad experience with BP, once it was police, next time it was puck pocket and once was rude girls tried to Harris. Now I never visit BP nor suggest any one to go that dirty place. If you caught by police not every time they negotiate on money some times to complete there target they will take you in front of magistrate and that will be hell.

Play safe.

Call me cheap, but walking through the lanes of BP is a thrill of its own. Especially if you are new to a metro city. And it was here that I've had many mongering experiences. But most of them were no better than a masturbation session. They always want the deed to happen real quick. You can't do much about it considering you are starting out, afraid of being looted, afraid of the LE. But I struck gold on my 5th attempt. And this happened at a moment when I had given up hopes of seeing anything remotely tempting on the street at midnight.

So there she comes, right near the Post office building, bulky (I like 'them), the face was oldish, but great assets. The deal began at 300 (and as I had expected) started climbing towards 800. I negotiated for 600 - unconditional sex. No nakhras. She agreed and took me to her room. The first problem at the back of my mind, as always, was my bike. Would the LE grab it? Note it down? Would I be caught? But all of it began to wither and blow away in the night the moment she grabbed me close to her and hugged me real tight. The kind of hug and sensation that sends shivers down your neck..

YellowOxide1
10-15-15, 10:48
Hello punters,

Play safe.It is indeed fortunate for you that you are young combined with good looks. Many of us have not been blessed with good bodies or face which will make things easier in a club. Unless you are accompanied by eye candy that commensurate with your age, more or less you will be perceived as a creep (as indicated by the latest AIB video for Truly Madly) . As for me I am pretty sure that I will stand out as a sore thumb out there. So for now the quantum of courage is not gathered enough to venture in these places.

YellowOxide1
10-15-15, 10:57
Nicely done! A fan of Richard Curtis and gang, perhaps?More like satirizing them. I hate chick flicks because they are just the feminist version of porn. Guys have to be completely objectified. Guys have to be essentially cute, handsome, successful and have a bloody British accent. Unlike porn where we do not hold the regular girl to the same standard of lovemaking by pornstar, ladies who watch these chickflicks assume that every guy should be molded more or less like the Mr. Right.

FunkyOgre
10-15-15, 14:46
Women have standards, which, at times, will drive you nuts, regardless of their choice of addiction.

More like satirizing them. I hate chick flicks because they are just the feminist version of porn. Guys have to be completely objectified. Guys have to be essentially cute, handsome, successful and have a bloody British accent. Unlike porn where we do not hold the regular girl to the same standard of lovemaking by pornstar, ladies who watch these chickflicks assume that every guy should be molded more or less like the Mr. Right.

AkkMumbaiYa
10-15-15, 17:00
Was in Pune after long time. Checked some old contacts after getting rejections went to Hotel V. He show me 2 girls out of which chosen one named Shweta. She was young having firm boobs and nipples.

But again attitude problem finished One shot and back to work.

By the the time the whole scenario is changed in Pune. I think all MPs are closed now.

Do any one has any Idea where the MP which was at Akshay complex is shifted. They were the best service provider few years back.

Praks111
10-15-15, 18:33
Well guys this neither a FR nor a request for info but more a comment on the mongering scene at Pune. I have seen a sea change of what used to be since 90's. Also some of our friends had written about BP and their experiences recently. In the 1990's when I had come to Pune as a student and I was in the bus at it was raining heavily. That day I was in the process of submitting and applying for admission. While in the bus from Deccan to Station (those days) Laxmi Road had the two way traffic and sitting on the window seat I spotted BP. Till then a red light district was just what I had seen in Hindi and other Indian movies. But since the road was congested I was sure that there's a red light district in the city. I could spot some CSWs around Pune railway station. These were the only mongering opportunities I thought in the city. Once my college admission was done and I moved to my own accommodation all by myself the first thing I did in the evening I did was to venture into mongering. First I checked the scene at Pune railway station but dropped the idea then went to BP. I found one good and well shaped lady she said 50 Rupees I followed her into her brothel first she asked for money I gave her the amount that was fixed but then she asked for more. After sometime every penny I had was taken way by her and those days I lost 200 Rs. Fortunately I had kept some money folded in my handkerchief and that was a thousand plus cash. But this lady promised two pops but after the first one I opted out. There after I never went to BP. One would agree those days these amounts were big enough atleast for students outside Pune.

Next round after a month or so I found a vegetable vendor in Kothrud area near my place. She would after the close of her business getting into selling her body. Usually she used start the next screwing business after 10 PM. It used to be in the bushes of a close by hill and at times in a small servant quarter of one of the apartment complex. So then it was the only better option than BP later she vanished from Kothrud. For sometime I had my landlords domestic maid to screw and this one was a monthly payment. Didn't pinch my pocket much. But once into mongering you want variety so checked all over Pune. Fortunately there was no mobile phones then and when mobiles started it was to costly so one had all the options on the streets. From Deccan to JM Road to Shivaji Nagar to Municipal Corporation Station Camp area MG Road Swargate there umpteen options.

Tried enough of options crossed the 100 mark and then left Pune after graduating.

Later when I used visit Pune the mobile phone culture gripped the mongering scene fewer options on the streets and those on the streets one would not touch. But still got one or two old contacts and mongering in Pune continued.

Later in mid 2000's having shifted to Pune Mongering activities still continued. Then the newspaper ads came handy. The advts in the vernacular newspapers had more were under the head of massage parlors but in most those MPs you could get FS for a charge of 2000 to 3000 which one could pay at counter and finish the deed tip the girl. One such MP was near the famous spice college and later moved to camp near the famous burger joint. Now this joint is closed. Then I could get some SPs later the girls and women directly bypassing the SPs since the mobile phone was with these girls or women.

The only place which always remained the same till date is V hotel / lodge. It was a girl friendly hotel then and even today. At V we can take our stuff or if you want they give you stuff. One may note believe this but it's true. At V they also used to play porn movies in the room you could watch porn and try those styles. Of course this was in the 1990's.

Now we have spas, websites like ISG, SEA and members of a forum like this. Now sources of information are many.

Happy mongering everyone.

MarksMen
10-15-15, 19:00
Hello fellow mongers and Seniors,

Other day I observed Indies standing on the over bridge near Manpa / Congress Bhavan. Does anyone know about them how they are?? The service and are they safe??

Some pointers will be useful.

FunkyOgre
10-15-15, 19:57
So.

I went back to one of my old haunts in VN. Got a therapist with an ironic name. Ironic because it means pussy in the Queen's language.

Took a dry massage. Overall massage was decent and asked her to wrap things up in 45 minutes.

While playing with her tits she made a statement, "stop that please. I have feelings you know. You will finish but you will leave me high and dry". Not her exact words but you get my drift. The girl's not a great looker but seemed young. Decent body, tending to comfortably plump.

Significant potential if someone wants to take it forward.

PM me if needed.

Ogre KD.

TheNewbie
10-15-15, 20:24
This doesn't mean luck will be with you all, I had few very bad experience with BP, once it was police, next time it was puck pocket and once was rude girls tried to Harris. Now I never visit BP nor suggest any one to go that dirty place. If you caught by police not every time they negotiate on money some times to complete there target they will take you in front of magistrate and that will be hell.

Play safe.Well. I try to be nice with the ladies brother. Come to thing of it, till date I've always been on the Post Office street. Back and forth and in the lanes behind it. That's all. Any better place / building?

Peace123
10-15-15, 20:42
Pic # 3, 4 and 6 seem to be the same gal. Did you try any of them?

Has anyone tried any of them comments are welcomed.

Bg747
10-15-15, 21:53
I'm still a newbie on this forum with not a single FR to brag of. I'm desperate to get things going. I'm unable to use the PM facility as I don't have a credit card of my own at the moment. And even if I did I don't really have contacts to share, I'm being very candid here. So until I get the PM facility activated, I've been looking up this forum and a few others like AFF and casual encounters quite exhaustively. I've also looked up Locanto and it seems to be inundated with SP's. I'm very hesitant to contact these middle men and its proving to be a real challenge to filter out SP's and find genuine indes which is what I'm looking for. So I've come to conclude that the best way to go about things is by PM particularly from well established members. Kindly oblige, so that I too can start actively contributing. Should get PM activated by this month end max.

Thanks

Nationalhero
10-16-15, 01:01
This chick was good in terms of figure and size, claim was she is indi and working as a Pre-school teacher (finger crossed, not sure how to verify. May be true or may be lie). Got her contact through her operator / customer, story of getting her contact is not straight. There was a advt on locanto without contact, advertiser requesting to communicate through specific messenger. Installed new messenger, created account on messenger just to get this going. Finally someone responded on messenger and fixed the deal, he was claiming he is not SP but her customer and helping her. He has provided reason for helping her as he don't want her to go with too many people, also want to find selective people so she can be safe and protected and stay within reach for him. It's difficult to verify his claim may be true. I'm expecting some responses from fellow ISG members in case they have gone through similar experience. Also strangely he has not provided her contact, he requested me to drive at one place near KP (all this communication with him through messenger without any contact number). He has also fixed deal 5 K for 2 hours for outcall, then requested me to drive another place on nagar road. It was frustrating as going from one place to another in Pune traffic is challenging but decided to Near the pain. Agreed him and drive straight to the spot suggested by him. After all most 20 minutes she arrived. But could not see her face as she has covered her face with scarf. After boarding my car she removed her scarf. She was fair, slim with average boobs. But great disappointment as she was Nepali and I was expecting Indian. My mood goes completely off. In frustration I have called the deal off fearing she might not be independent and may be usual SP operated lady.

Expecting some responses from fellow ISG members in case they have experience similar.

CoolHitman12
10-16-15, 06:04
I tried her service last week. Her Friend number is available in Locanto ad.

Since I don't have place, so we meet in Mantri Market. She is not tall and dark complexion.

We went to a lodge in Phursungi and lodge Manager was well aware about her and so there was no issue in booking of room. The lodge for 2 hours is 0.4 k and room was good decent.

We started with a hug followed by DFK. Undressed her and asked her for BJ. She gave me CBJ. She is clean and tight pussy. Start Moaning once I started fingering and looks like she enjoyed it.

Started action with Missionary, change to WOT and ends with Missionary and session ends with almost 40 minutes.

Looks: 4. 5/10.

Figure: 5/10.

Service: 5/10.

Damage: 2.5 for 2 shots + 0.4 k for Room.

VFM.

WIR: May be.

Praks111
10-16-15, 06:09

Other day I observed Indies standing on the over bridge near Manpa / Congress Bhavan. Does anyone know about them how they are?? The service and are they safe??

Some pointers will be useful.The ones Manpa bridge or near corporation or say congress house are not indes in the true sense they are BP ones. Specially if you find a young good looking one be careful before you go ahead. Usually the young ones are brought by the senior prostitutes from BP who also stand there. The senior ones collect the money and then when you take the girl to a room she will demand more money or start nakhras.

Virgin1987
10-16-15, 06:33
Picked up her from Pune station and went to hotel V.I have heard a lot about Hotel V / V Lodge. I understand you cannot share full name on forum. But can somebody please provide hint of this hotel name and the area where it is located? I surfed on google but couldn't find any lead.

ThatSomebody
10-16-15, 11:46
So.

I went back to one of my old haunts in VN. Got a therapist with an ironic name. Ironic because it means pussy in the Queen's language.

Took a dry massage. Overall massage was decent and asked her to wrap things up in 45 minutes.

While playing with her tits she made a statement, "stop that please. I have feelings you know. You will finish but you will leave me high and dry". Not her exact words but you get my drift. The girl's not a great looker but seemed young. Decent body, tending to comfortably plump.

PM me if needed.

Ogre KD.Hello,

Can I have some more info and contact details please.

Greetings,

Jackson

Pcock
10-16-15, 12:17
Was in Pune after long time. Checked some old contacts after getting rejections went to Hotel V. He show me 2 girls out of which chosen one named Shweta. She was young having firm boobs and nipples.

By the the time the whole scenario is changed in Pune. I think all MPs are closed now.

Do any one has any Idea where the MP which was at Akshay complex is shifted. They were the best service provider few years back.Some MPs have come up in Kondhwa and some are shifting / shifted from DP. Road to Kondhwa. Is this a trend? Or just a coincidence or is kondhwa coming up as the the next in thing for these shady. Quickie kinda MPs with avg rates between 2-3 k for a hurried piece of action.

ThatSomebody
10-16-15, 12:38
So.

PM me if needed.

Ogre KD.Hi,

Can some senior member help me out with personal contacts.

Help would be really appreciated and will take care I would be able to help other members whenever possible.

Some nice spa where I can get something more then a massage, someone who loves partying on a Saturday night.

Any sort of help would be appreciated.

Greetings,

Jackson

ShaanMady
10-16-15, 12:41
Picked lot of SP contacts from loc, with the pics chaps shared, I was doubtful for a turn on deed.

Fell back to L spa in KP.

Opted Miss G again to not to risk not getting extras.

She giggled when she saw me.

Ass grabbed once she was in. She hesitantly moved away and gestured for money.

Gave her 1.5 k for BBJ. I didn't liked any of their faces.

I have couple of sex mates, so I was not expecting a GFE.

GFs complaining for behaving harsh, groping and slapping.

She kept humping and gave me boob dab on the face.

She sled down and I got hold of her neck and face, johnny was stuck into her slippery boobs.

I ebbed out of the table and cum somewhere inside the balloons.

It all started when I had to climb my school flag post for tying the thread and watching my math teacher boob down.

She cleaned me up. Took a steam and left the place.

Damage 3.5 for the infra and flesh.

RahulM30
10-16-15, 14:34

Do any one has any Idea where the MP which was at Akshay complex is shifted. They were the best service provider few years back.Can you explain dude about the attitude problem as she is good friend of mine so I can convey her, by the way she is very friendly and doesn't have attitude and provides full satisfaction.

Androgen
10-16-15, 15:12
Recently was in a 5 star in mumbai, decided to try (first time) a call in, checked out some escort sites, liked the pic on a site, initiated contact, 10 k, met in lobby, room, sex, . All in all following points for learning for me.

-most of the escort sites have fake pics, . At least the 10 k ones, don't know about those who charge 20 or 30 k. No don't get you hopes high.

--communicate via email, the girls will ask for your room number and name and will call up the hotel to verify and also google you.

--keep all your money in the hotel safe except the agreed amount and a few hundred extra, keep your mini bar closed and wine bottles out of sight--they girls ask can they have one. Please. And they cost a bomb in 5 star.

--they will try to get you drunk by asking you to take a drink-always refrain,you will waste time and they will ask you to hurry up, you want to fuck not have girl friend experience.

Meet them ideally outside the hotel, confirm it is the same girl and then proceed and make payment in your room, not outside. I know of cases where the girls have simply walked away or the pimp tries to create a ruckus in the lobby. Careful with the money.

Use a different sim card. Have what's app on it, keep your condoms with you, the shitty ones will ask you to pay extra for the condoms, better have a packet with you.

Happy mongering.

SniperDude
10-16-15, 19:05
Thanks to previous FR's from seniors. I took chance & had as vacation in Thailand for a week.

Believe my guys that's the real place for mongering. Every thing is on the menu be it body to body massage, take away girls from bar or streets, disc open overnight.

I had a blast of life during these 5 days.

The best is do some bar hopping in go go bars & find a ideal partner to take to your hotel. I took a real beautiful girl at 12:00 pm went around few bars with her & then to the hotel. We already had few drinks & really in full mood when reached to the hotel. After that what followed was like a dream come true. Started with a nice shower & had wild sex in bathroom followed by some wine which I had in my hotel room. Round 2 on the bed believe me these Thai girls are so light weight that you can try all the positions you want. We both were so tired & slept tight. Waked up at at 10:00 freshen up, had breakfast & went to final round. This one was slow & sensuous with very deep DFK's. Paid 3500 baht (at 7000 INR) in addition Bi had to pay 1000 baht to bar owner from where I picked the girl. They call it bar fine. The following nights I had body massage, again go go bar girls, body 2 body.

Interesting thing I would like to mention I had B2B massage with 2 girls. It was simply awesome proper Thai b2 b sandwich between 2 girls followed by fucking both together. A fantasy come true.

Total expenses at 60000 INR. I strongly recommend if you can surely visit for this life time mongering experience.

Lastly as rightly mentioned some senior about few Indians mid behaving. Do not go in big groups, be neatly dressed & well groomed, do not bargain for small amounts.

Sorry for long FR but could not resist.

RessrRcky
10-16-15, 19:06
I have heard a lot about Hotel V / V Lodge. I understand you cannot share full name on forum. But can somebody please provide hint of this hotel name and the area where it is located? I surfed on google but couldn't find any lead.It is in mangalwar path.

Near petrol pump.

Rocky0123
10-17-15, 12:54
Hey Marksmen,

I have opted the services from that indies. May be 4-5 times. They usually charge 500 for 1 shot+500 hotel+100 for auto if you take them then no need+50 condom (better to carry good brand). While choosing the indi observe them for at least 10-15 min from opposite of the bridge. I had 2 type of experience. 1 is good and 1 is bad. So usually I take a girl which is staying silent in the group some of them are over smart to cheat. As per my experience silent girl allows you to give good service like boob touch. Sucking boob, fingering etc. And I have done all this with 2-3 girls but 1 was married chubby housewife. And 2 girls didn't allow to do anything just fuck and go and also in hurry. They agreed for 2 shot but given only 1 shot. But for silent girls they do not do as they are new to business I hope so. Don't pay for 2 shots at a time first finish. Lone and check girl attitude and then decide to go for second. As the money goes to there brothel owner who is ladies with them on bridge so they will ask for some bonus for over smart girls if you give 100 are they will not happy they will ask for more so carry cash as required no more than that.

Some pointers will be useful.

FunkyOgre
10-17-15, 16:36
Pal,

Any of the spas which have Therapists will in all certainty have extras on the table.

Just relax and don't give into their exorbitant demands.

Coming to whether you can get someone to party with you, I can only say it depends on several factors including whether the girl would look good with you if you want to hit the hot spots in the city on a weekend night. Just saying. Not sure what to rocks your boat. There are probably better ways to probably get girls to hit a club with you.

Good luck.

Hi,

Can some senior member help me out with personal contacts.

Help would be really appreciated and will take care I would be able to help other members whenever possible.

Some nice spa where I can get something more then a massage, someone who loves partying on a Saturday night.

Any sort of help would be appreciated...

RjToons
10-17-15, 18:42
Hey dude,

I 1000% agree with you. Its place for mongering only. Girls are awesome and really light weight and flexible. Instead of visiting once in life, I have taken big apartment / house for 10 year lease.

Till time I banged many many girls (even maids) in Pattaya.

2 cents.

RJ.

Thanks to previous FR's from seniors. I took chance & had as vacation in Thailand for a week.

Believe my guys that's the real place for mongering. Every thing is on the menu be it body to body massage, take away girls from bar or streets, disc open overnight.

I had a blast of life during these 5 days.

The best is do some bar hopping in go go bars & find a ideal partner to take to your hotel. I took a real beautiful girl at 12:00 pm went around few bars with her & then to the hotel. We already had few drinks & really in full mood when reached to the hotel. After that what followed was like a dream come true. Started with a nice shower & had wild sex in bathroom followed by some wine which I had in my hotel room. Round 2 on the bed believe me these Thai girls are so light weight that you can try all the positions you want. We both were so tired & slept tight. Waked up at at 10:00 freshen up, had breakfast & went to final round. This one was slow & sensuous with very deep DFK's. Paid 3500 baht (at 7000 INR) in addition Bi had to pay 1000 baht to bar owner from where I picked the girl. They call it bar fine. The following nights I had body massage, again go go bar girls, body 2 body..

DusNumberi
10-17-15, 19:38
It is in mangalwar path.

Near petrol pump.Varsha lodge.

FunkyOgre
10-17-15, 20:07
Sorry. Meant Thai therapists.

Ogre KD.

Pal,

Any of the spas which have Therapists will in all certainty have extras on the table.

Just relax and don't give into their exorbitant demands.

Coming to whether you can get someone to party with you, I can only say it depends on several factors including whether the girl would look good with you if you want to hit the hot spots in the city on a weekend night. Just saying. Not sure what to rocks your boat. There are probably better ways to probably get girls to hit a club with you.

Good luck.

PuneSam
10-18-15, 05:12
Have been out of action for almost a week now. All thanks to an amazing personality that I can't think of anyone else.

Let's see how long.

Sam

PuneSam
10-18-15, 05:24
Buddies,

Yes she is Nepali and is working in a kinder garden. She is sweet girl and keeps herself limited to few. She is nice in her attitude, talkative, bubbly and easy going girl. She is quite open to everything except oral; both ways, and is not a time watcher. Has flawless smooth skin and perfect shape. If you want one innocent girl to be with you for 2 hours go for her is all I can say.

Sam

This chick was good in terms of figure and size, claim was she is indi and working as a Pre-school teacher (finger crossed, not sure how to verify. May be true or may be lie). Got her contact through her operator / customer, story of getting her contact is not straight. There was a advt on locanto without contact, advertiser requesting to communicate through specific messenger. Installed new messenger, created account on messenger just to get this going. Finally someone responded on messenger and fixed the deal, he was claiming he is not SP but her customer and helping her. He has provided reason for helping her as he don't want her to go with too many people, also want to find selective people so she can be safe and protected and stay within reach for him. It's difficult to verify his claim may be true. I'm expecting some responses from fellow ISG members in case they have gone through similar experience. Also strangely he has not provided her contact, he requested me to drive at one place near KP (all this communication with him through messenger without any contact number). He has also fixed deal 5 K for 2 hours for outcall, then requested me to drive another place on nagar road. It was frustrating as going from one place to another in Pune traffic is challenging but decided to Near the pain. Agreed him and drive straight to the spot suggested by him. After all most 20 minutes she arrived. But could not see her face as she has covered her face with scarf. After boarding my car she removed her scarf. She was fair, slim with average boobs. But great disappointment as she was Nepali and I was expecting Indian. My mood goes completely off. In frustration I have called the deal off fearing she might not be independent and may be usual SP operated lady.

Expecting some responses from fellow ISG members in case they have experience similar.

RockNHard
10-18-15, 09:16
Anybody have experience of this spa at P.S. Mangeshaz near famous garden hotel?

Please share if any.

Scorpio82
10-18-15, 09:44
Hello all,

Would like to first thank all like minded folks for sharing your experiences. I use to follow the forum for all the awesome experiences shared by the seasoned folks. I am not new to this mongering scene, but was not aware of it, Before getting to know about this forum have explored the BP multiple times. , but never could dare to get into the famous welcome building. As shared by few seniors had my more misses and less hits. Slowly graduated to MPs near P.S, Snagar, and near RTO, and then to all famous the spas in Pune. Recent been to k spa. With prior apt, luckily got assigned the famous and much talked about therapist miss J. Didn't like her massage skills, body was aching for a week after her massage. Got HJ for the standard rates. Enjoyed the HJ though.

Got a msg today morning of a massage center in VN. On call been told FS with choice is available. Planning to go today. Will share details if event is successful.

This is my first FR. Will share my experiences regularly.

Thanks once again to all the folks.

Rizwani
10-18-15, 12:57
This is actually not an FR, but an incident that happen to me recently and I want to wanted to share it.

On Saturday got up late as usual and went for a lazy walk, it was hot morning and I was thinking what will I do today.

I remembered that I have to get some provisions for home, so went to a small provisions store as I always liked the women owner of the store and she also I believe knows it.

When I reached the store, I noticed that her husband is not in, asked her for some biscuits and other stuff.

When I gave her a 1000 rs note, she very naughtily said oh I don't have the change, you know my husband is not at home till evening.

I sensed an opportunist and johnny got excited. Gave her a 100 rs note and when she was about to take it, I grabbed her hand and to my delite she did not try to take it away.

And told me she does not have 5 rs change and will bring it from inside.

She went in and I also after sometime, she was standing there near the bed, I quickly went in and started kissing her all over her silky body.

After that we were in our birthday dress and she gave me an awesome BBJ, it was heaven. Her boobs were tight and very good shape.

For some time we chatted, kissed and then started with doggy style, It was out of this world.

Post the session we had a bath together and then I was back in my clothes and said bye bye to her. I hope to be in touch with her. But she made my day.

YellowOxide1
10-18-15, 13:03
After that disastrous visit to Smita, I needed something special to redeem it. Called up a lady with whom I was comfortable with. Fixed up a platonic date with her just to spend some time with her. Meanwhile the PM was buzzing with various condolence messages from fellow brothers. Those who have formed a good bond with actually made fun of me. Well that's what true friends are for. But what was surprising that there were punters who still asked for her number. True moments of WTF were experienced. Shrugging off I planned for the date. Not to come across as a horny guy lusting after this lady, I booked Pallavi prior to meeting her.

Pallavi was never a miss for me. The session was wonderful. But I can sense the telltale signs of fatigue in getting bored with me. Made a mental note of spacing my visits with her.

Went on the date with this wonderful lady and she made an effort to dress up and look good. But as johnny was happy and content, I did not pursue too much with her. But the promise was there in her eyes. Looking to sample her next week.

Did I say my johnny is a content fellow? How wrong I was. Johnny asked me to find someone to squirt into. Heeded to his request and began searching. A locanto ad was made and waited for a response. Someone responded. She asked me to come to a coffee place. She gave me the option of bailing out if I did not like her. Thought to myself that she must be good looking to take up such a challenge.

Turned out that she is either overconfident or honest. She was not so good looking even though she was very fair. After the Smita episode, I was not in a mood for pity fucks at my own cost. Politely refused. Paid for the coffee and parted on good terms. Looking down the barrel, I decided to go for a VN SP girl.

Asked a SP to send some profiles. He shared a couple. Made a mental note of choosing the thinner one. Went to his place in VN. The usual parade was done for me. While both of them were polite with their greetings, I sense a bubbly one with the choice I made. Decided to got with her.

Girl was the typical college going chick. Multitasking between talking with me and chatting on WhatsApp, the conversation started on a sour note with me being annoyed with her partial indifference. * She quickly senses that and keeps her phone down. Suddenly she was all over me trying to molly coddle me to compensate for her behaviour. * Thoroughly enjoying her attention showering I kept up the facade of being angry. But ultimately melted away when she started to kiss my neck and slowly breathing down on me. Taking that as a cue started peeling layers of clothing on her slowly exposing an extremely thin frame. Unlike the few experiences I had last month* , she responded with my tongue tracing her body. While the boobs were non existent, her large and dark areolas made up for some foreplay. Slowly I started to make my way down to her slit. When I discovered that it was clean, started DATY on her. Without much ado was able to bring her to brink. She did not want to cum as she loses energy and wanted to pleasure me. Who am I to complain?

Her BJ skills was average at the best and seemed to follow a practiced method of bobbing up and down on my tool with the occasional tongue play. Slowly I got simply bored and grabbed a condom to dress johnny for the occasion. In one swift motion picked her up and impaled her. Tight and slick, her pussy fit in like a glove. Decided to take her by the thin waist and plunge into her like some oversized fleshlight. Sensing nearing completion,* I paced myself by turning her on the back. Pinning her hands, I pounded her like there's no tomorrow. * My mind was construing some fantastic poses that has been on the bucket list. However, her thin pelvic resulted in a extremely friction induced fuck. To top it up her spasms in her body due to her climaxing with bit lips could not prevent me to spurting thick ropes in her.

So its not such a bad end to this week.

TL; DR.

SP girl (Ayesha).

Body: 7. 5/10 (Not for the ones who likes a bit of flesh on the body).

Personality: 8/10 (Speaks Hindi quite fluently and can hold a conversation).

DFK: 0/10 (Refused by giving a cock and bull story).

GFE: 7. 5/10 (All aspects of GFE except for the DFK).

VFM: yes, when you need to empty your balls it is a good respite.

COST: 5 K INR.

WIR: When pipes need to be cleaned, you can rely on them.

Tut Li
10-18-15, 15:03
A locanto ad was made and waited for a response. Someone responded. She asked me to come to a coffee place. She gave me the option of bailing out if I did not like her. Thought to myself that she must be good looking to take up such a challenge.

Turned out that she is either overconfident or honest. She was not so good looking even though she was very fair. After the Smita episode, I was not in a mood for pity fucks at my own cost. Politely refused. Paid for the coffee and parted on good terms. .Bro. Can you describe more about an Inde from locanto ad. I mean body and conversation skills. What were the quotes? . another question. Did you go to famous are. M. Apartments SP?.

Harsh10
10-18-15, 15:03
Few pics for you which were shared by KP SP.

TandonMonu
10-18-15, 15:42
Hi folks,

Had a nice session with Plvi. What a nice GFE. I had an opportunity to see her dance. She loves Bahubali songs. In love with Prabhas. An eternal romantic gal. Enjoys sex. Average looker but makes you so comfortable, nice flat, specially the scenic view from the living room.

Damages already shared in the forum. Its worth it.

Cheers!

YellowOxide1
10-18-15, 17:26
Bro. Can you describe more about an Inde from locanto ad. I mean body and conversation skills. What were the quotes? . another question. Did you go to famous are. M. Apartments SP?.Nothing remarkable even if she was fair. She had oodles of weight around the lower waist region. Plus there was some kind of odor emanating from her which put me off. However by conversational skill she can hold one.

Kamel911
10-18-15, 18:34
Varsha lodge.I have been there last Thursday alone and expecting they will arrange something. Had polite and confidant conversation at reception but they denied for the same. Seniors please suggest.

FunnyCreative1
10-18-15, 19:01
Hello,

First, I want to thank ISG for promoting me as a Senior Member.

Next: Will it be possible for senior members to share Neha (Aundh) contact number? Can I request someone to also allow me to provide their reference?

Thanking you all.

SniperDude
10-18-15, 19:13
Jhonny was desperate this weekend so fixed up appointment with Neha Aundh. Went to her place straight from the office. As usual had good time with her. Nice foreplay with DFK's followed by CBJ & then screwed her in 2/3 positions. Was so relaxed that spent sometime lying on the bed with her. Overall a perfect end to a hard week.

Guys she mentioned that she was not in town last month during Ganesh festival so her cell number was out of reach & now she is back in action. She asked me to post this message on the forum. Have fun.

ViratPandit
10-18-15, 21:11
Read a lot about Pallavi. I'm a newbie here. But I've been to V years ago. Also been to BP many times.

Can someone share her contact details please?

Thanks in advance!

ViratPandit
10-18-15, 21:26
Hi there,

Can I get Pallavi's contact details?

Thanks in advance!

HornyLibran
10-19-15, 04:33
Guys,

I'm Goa right now. The scene here is so damn dull. It's like you can see but can't touch. Damn! Johnny is frustrated. KLPD scene here. Booze is my only saviour here. Can't wait to get back to Pune and get some poon!

MarksMen
10-19-15, 05:35
Hi Virat,

First of all welcome to ISG. Secondly as you said since you are a newbee here but experienced in the monger in area why don't you start with some nice FR's and some good and bad experience of yours?

No hard feelings but this forum is all about sharing experience, queries etc. It's not a pimp point where if someone is not getting laid or are too lazy, just come and ask numbers. Many of us here have explored tried and tested, shared their experience whatever it may be and then became worthy of exchanging numbers.

This particular message is not for you personally but in general to all the members whose post and PM's are just for asking numbers. This habit destroys the "sanctity" of this forum so please do not practice it as it only creates mistrust and frustration among others especially to seniors.

We are here to help each other and we do but a understanding and genuiness needs to be there.

Just my 2 cents.

Read a lot about Pallavi. I'm a newbie here. But I've been to V years ago. Also been to BP many times.

Can someone share her contact details please?

Thanks in advance!

CoolHitman12
10-19-15, 05:42
Got the number of Zoya from locanto. Call her and fixed an appointment. Planned to meet up her in her regular lodge.

Room is clean and good. The black beauty arrived late. Nearly 20 minutes.

Had some chit. Chat and undressed each other.

No DFK but gave good CBJ.

We went to final act in Missionary and session ends with 20 minutes.

Damages:

3000- 1 shot.

700- Room rent.

Looks: 7/10.

Figure: 7/10.

Service: 7/10.

WIR: Yes.

FunkyOgre
10-19-15, 05:42
Folks,

Could any of you recommend a good spa where extras are on offer from NE girls? Hitting a saturation point with our Thai friends.

I had been to one place that used to advertise on TOI sometime back (they used to peddle some patented therapy BS) near Lane 5. Place was really nice but this was before the time I became better at gauging such situations.

Might make a trip there a way again but if anyone has suggestions, would love to hear them.

Ogre KD.

ShaanMady
10-19-15, 09:18
Hi there,

Can I get Pallavi's contact details?

Thanks in advance!You might have thought why not give a try.

But there ain't no pimps here, its just a forum for sharing their reports.

And only you get virtually vouched and active participation you get Inboxed with good contacts.

For many newbies respect the seniors for their efforts, and not just treat them bad.

Thanks,

SM

ShaanMady
10-19-15, 09:45
After that disastrous visit to Smita, I needed something special to redeem it. Called up a lady with whom I was comfortable with. Fixed up a platonic date with her just to spend some time with her. Meanwhile the PM was buzzing with various condolence messages from fellow brothers. Those who have formed a good bond with actually made fun of me. Well that's what true friends are for. But what was surprising that there were punters who still asked for her number. True moments of WTF were experienced. Shrugging off I planned for the date. Not to come across as a horny guy lusting after this lady, I booked Pallavi prior to meeting her.

Pallavi was never a miss for me. The session was wonderful. But I can sense the telltale signs of fatigue in getting bored with me. Made a mental note of spacing my visits with her.

Went on the date with this wonderful lady and she made an effort to dress up and look good. But as johnny was happy and content, I did not pursue too much with her. But the promise was there in her eyes. Looking to sample her next week..Earlier I was taboo towards paid intercourse like any other indian guy.

But would forums like ISG and reports in polished civilzed language change the facets of the profession?

Would it change the standards.

Though I am an orgy myself, I see lots of people getting more excited and attracted towards intercourse.

Your thoughts I like to hear.

DooMe
10-19-15, 12:35
Great stuff, Rizwani. Is she open for more adventures?

This is actually not an FR, but an incident that happen to me recently and I want to wanted to share it.

On Saturday got up late as usual and went for a lazy walk, it was hot morning and I was thinking what will I do today.

I remembered that I have to get some provisions for home, so went to a small provisions store as I always liked the women owner of the store and she also I believe knows it.

When I reached the store, I noticed that her husband is not in, asked her for some biscuits and other stuff.

When I gave her a 1000 rs note, she very naughtily said oh I don't have the change, you know my husband is not at home till evening..

DooMe
10-19-15, 12:40
You are bang on RJ!

It's amazing the kind of value for money you can get at these places.

Great clubs, bars, spas, salons. Mongering possibilities are endless and food and stay comes at fraction of cost compared to other places in world.

Hey dude,

I 1000% agree with you. Its place for mongering only. Girls are awesome and really light weight and flexible. Instead of visiting once in life, I have taken big apartment / house for 10 year lease.

Till time I banged many many girls (even maids) in Pattaya.

2 cents.

RJ.

DooMe
10-19-15, 13:37
Hey buddy,

I can relate to your dilemma. I'm not sure if I'm established member but neither I'm entirely newbie here nor can I claim to be senior yet.

I guess several newbies have earned themselves a bad name on this forum because of the unabashed way they approached members for help and contributed nothing in return to this community. I had my share of rejections when my most polite requests were blatantly rejected by folks here. Also no one seemed to pay any heed to member networking requests as most of the long timers anyway network amongst themselves. I guess that's how it goes. As in life, here it depends on how much time you invest, what you give back and how you build relationships.

Anyways, of late some kind souls have been very forthcoming (especially in Mumbai forum) and helpful when I travelled to Mumbai. It was very refreshing change.

And ever since I got helped, I've been paying forward whenever I can with my limited resources. By responding to their kindness to me by being kind to someone else.

So hang in there man. Do good and it shall come back to you!

Cheers!

DM

I'm still a newbie on this forum with not a single FR to brag of. I'm desperate to get things going. I'm unable to use the PM facility as I don't have a credit card of my own at the moment. And even if I did I don't really have contacts to share, I'm being very candid here. So until I get the PM facility activated, I've been looking up this forum and a few others like AFF and casual encounters quite exhaustively. I've also looked up Locanto and it seems to be inundated with SP's. I'm very hesitant to contact these middle men and its proving to be a real challenge to filter out SP's and find genuine indes which is what I'm looking for. So I've come to conclude that the best way to go about things is by PM particularly from well established members. Kindly oblige, so that I too can start actively contributing. Should get PM activated by this month end max.

Thanks

Raol1988
10-19-15, 14:21
Few pics for you which were shared by KP SP.Hey,

Will be in Pune tomorow looking for some good action.

Can you please share any SP contact or indie contact.

Budget is around 5 k. Kindly let me know if I can find some good action in this budget.

Thanks

Nationalhero
10-19-15, 14:46
Got the number of Zoya from locanto. Call her and fixed an appointment. Planned to meet up her in her regular lodge.

Room is clean and good. The black beauty arrived late. Nearly 20 minutes.

Had some chit. Chat and undressed each other.

No DFK but gave good CBJ.

We went to final act in Missionary and session ends with 20 minutes.

Damages:

3000- 1 shot.

700- Room rent.

Figure: 7/10.

Service: 7/10.

WIR: Yes.Good to know you have enjoyed, appreciate if you can also upload the pic of Zoya if possible.

ArtLessMan
10-19-15, 15:10
Guys,

I'm Goa right now. The scene here is so damn dull. It's like you can see but can't touch. Damn! Johnny is frustrated. KLPD scene here. Booze is my only saviour here. Can't wait to get back to Pune and get some poon!http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?956-Goa&p=1433851#post1433851.

Wot24X7
10-19-15, 16:01
The first one in black one piece and the one in red saree look damm hot man. What was the quote. Did you try anyone?

My bad cannot go there, hopefully he will have them for probably sometime.

Share the FR bro if you have tried anyone of those chicks.

Kp6305
10-19-15, 16:05

Some pointers will be useful.Avoid as much as possible.

Must of them are from BP.

I read on forum, they will rarely agree to come with you.

Rather they will take you to lodge nearby and loot with some males / SP.

If you do RTTF will get to know more, I remembering someone sharing his horrible experience with those ladies on that bridge.

Play sSafe, enjoy.

Cheers,

KP

PuneSam
10-19-15, 16:56
Buddies,

Can anyone share reference or passcode of Neha Aundh?

Thanks in advance.

Sam

Sen Sex
10-19-15, 17:23
Hello bro,

Would you mind sharing Neha Aundh's number? I have been trying to get that for some time. I do post FRs and share whatever little contacts I have with those who need it. (Saying this just to inform you that I am not one of those members who just demand contacts every time they see a FR.).

RahulM30
10-19-15, 17:33
I have been there last Thursday alone and expecting they will arrange something. Had polite and confidant conversation at reception but they denied for the same. Seniors please suggest.No dude it is not right, they provide service to everyone, you must have gone to some other place or other possibility is that they might have doubt on you about relation with LE, as recently in spite of giving good bribe some LE are giving problem.

RockyHardy21
10-19-15, 18:19

When I gave her a 1000 rs note, she very naughtily said oh I don't have the change, you know my husband is not at home till evening.

I sensed an opportunist and johnny got excited. Gave her a 100 rs note and when she was about to take it, I.Hi dear,

I think even in dreams also you don't think too much. Come on at least when you dream, dream till end. What you want to make this forum as a Hindi sex story forum. She went inside and stayed near bed and no body on the shop, and no body bothered to come to her shop because you were there inside.

Brother the fake FR would not help you to get anything. Why to name on a FR you want everyone to think that woman on grocery shops are also available. You wonder if you ever did it.

Anyways people enjoy and some despo will even ask the number.

God save Pune forum.

FunnyCreative1
10-19-15, 18:28
Does anyone know if Nisha from NIBM is still active? Anyone met her recently?

Thanks.

Bangathon
10-19-15, 19:27
Even I have this SPs number and he sends me pics when asked but he never goes below 9-10 K. How much did he quote to you? And to the seniors please let us know what is the average shot rate for girls from this SP?

CoolHitman12
10-19-15, 20:14
Is Mantri Market MP is active now?

SexLover66
10-19-15, 20:14
Thanks fellow members who shared contact.

I am very grateful to them.

I want clarify on thing no ending with 422 is which Ratis (older aka Shradha or Rati).

Also anybody have Anagha (I have her handlers no) and Shehal P. S no.

Please PM there no.

Thanks in advance guys.

Juan Garcia
10-19-15, 23:29
Guys,

Went to this Spa at S mall in Hadapsar. , today, after recos from senior. Paid 3 k for deep tissue. Masseuse seemed a bit old, early 30's. Massage was terrific; after an hour, she asked if Johnny wanted a massage. 1 k asking price, I didn't bargain. DFK for another 1 k. Overall, a memorable experience. Her name is Aum and I hope to return again.

Service: 9/10.

Overall damages: 3 k + 2 k + 400 for auto.

Will return: yes.

Kunal14
10-20-15, 00:54

I sensed an opportunist and johnny got excited. Gave her a 100 rs note and when she was about to take it, I grabbed her hand and to my delite she did not try to take it away.

And told me she does not have 5 rs change and will bring it from inside.

She went in and I also after sometime, she was standing there near the bed, I quickly went in and started kissing her all over her silky body.

After that we were in our birthday dress and she gave me an awesome BBJ, it was heaven. Her boobs were tight and very good shape.

For some time we chatted, kissed and then started with doggy style, It was out of this world.

Post the session we had a bath together and then I was back in my clothes and said bye bye to her. I hope to be in touch with her. But she made my day.

Very nice brother, wow.

CoolHitman12
10-20-15, 04:18
Thanks fellow members who shared contact.

I am very grateful to them.

I want clarify on thing no ending with 422 is which Ratis (older aka Shradha or Rati).

Also anybody have Anagha (I have her handlers no) and Shehal P. S no.

Please PM there no.

Thanks in advance guys.Anagha number ends with 049.

Harsh10
10-20-15, 04:45
Even I have this SPs number and he sends me pics when asked but he never goes below 9-10 K. How much did he quote to you? And to the seniors please let us know what is the average shot rate for girls from this SP?Tell me what are the last three digits of this SP's cell no. He had quoted 7 k to which I outrightly said no, and told him I am willing to pay 5 k, and the offer was accpted immediately. Although, due to my office work I could not avail the service. Further, I would like to mention here that the rates quoted by SPs in KP are much higher that the VN SPs. There is always scope for bargain.

Cheers

PuneKar2015
10-20-15, 04:51
I recently stumbled upon this forum and have been following it for the past few days. I cam to realize this is a veritable treasure trove of information. So finally decided to sign up and join. Thought I would make my first post an introduction of sorts, so here goes. I am a native of Pune, and have been enjoying this hobby for the past 10 years or so. So though I may be a newbie here, I am a veteran to this hobby. Started in the US, where due to craigslist I found it was very easy to set things up. Got frustrated with the bait & switch after a while and then settled down with a few regular AMP's. Moved back to India and after the first few months of hits and misses, including a rather memorable all nighter, settled down to the Dhaba on Pune-Bangalore highway and a couple of regular spots on J M Rd & Deccan area. They closed up shop rather suddenly these last few months and got in touch with one of the masseuse and she started providing the goodies at her place in PCMC area. Later she turned madam and started providing girls as per my choice. One day she told me she was moving out of town and would contact me when she got back and since then her phone is switched off. So dead end there. Some 6 months back I patao'ed our maid through the usual massage route and for a while was providing the goods for free. Unfortunately, she started acting a little funny recently, like she expects more from my side, so had to stop calling her. Discovered locanto through this forum but its been more misses than hits from it thus far, so in the market for a good regular spot. Any pointers to any of the 'Spas' in KP welcome. So that's a bit about myself. Would love to hear from the rest of you, and as soon as I get this PM thing worked out. Hope to correspond with some of the seniors one on one as well. Happy hunting!

Anagha number ends with 049.

LetsTryThis
10-20-15, 04:56
Hello Pune forum,

Will be visiting Pune after a long time so need some help in getting inde contacts like Pallavi or Neha- Aundh which have been discussed a lot recently. My visit will be very short say like 2 nights so don't have time to hunt myself so any information would be very helpful and appreciated. I already sent some PMs to couple of members but haven't heard back from them yet.

Cheers!

FunnyCreative1
10-20-15, 05:28
Hello Members,

Will it be possible for senior members to share Neha (Aundh) contact number? Can I request someone to also allow me to provide their reference?

Thanks.

DusNumberi
10-20-15, 05:32
No dude it is not right, they provide service to everyone, you must have gone to some other place or other possibility is that they might have doubt on you about relation with LE, as recently in spite of giving good bribe some LE are giving problem.Inquire about room rent only at the reception.

SidClick
10-20-15, 05:46
Is Mantri Market MP is active now?The MP at Mantri market is very much active. They are also very active on Locanto with the Ad's.

Cheers.

Share your experience.

SidClick
10-20-15, 06:12
Hello folks,

Need reviews on Priya (number ending with 453) from Kondhwa. Clamming to be an independent and asking for 3.5 K.

Any reviews and suggestion will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

NeelWolf
10-20-15, 06:51
Hi guys,

Saw this ad on locanto.

"Hello I am 24 yr female from good family. Well educated I am in need of money very badly so looking for some1 who can pay me and have nice time with me I am not an escot I am facing finecial problem. So doing my be only one time I will do if intrested reply thank you".

Had called her, she says she is from Bavdhan and can arrange a place, quoting 4 k for 1 hour, does not share pics. Has anyone tried her? Number ends with 514. Tells name as Priya.

Wot24X7
10-20-15, 07:18
No bro it has shifted to Kondhwa behind Dominos.

Is Mantri Market MP is active now?

FredAckman1
10-20-15, 07:34
Is Mantri Market MP is active now?I have been seeing its ad ni the newspaper TOI. You can try calling, I think it goes by Jayshree.

FredAckman1
10-20-15, 07:36
Hi dear,

I think even in dreams also you don't think too much. Come on at least when you dream, dream till end. What you want to make this forum as a Hindi sex story forum. She went inside and stayed near bed and no body on the shop, and no body bothered to come to her shop because you were there inside.

Brother the fake FR would not help you to get anything. Why to name on a FR you want everyone to think that woman on grocery shops are also available. You wonder if you ever did it.

Anyways people enjoy and some despo will even ask the number.

God save Pune forum.The guy must be a Savitha bhabi fan. True fake masterpiece.

SiddTheSinger
10-20-15, 07:49
Well I am new to writing on the forum.

I have another account on this forum but somehow was not able to write the report from that account.

I am 21 yrs and obviously at this age everybody is just crazy to experience something.

I am crazy to get sucked. Have not done it till last Sat.

Read a lot of reports and understood that there are very few who provides oral.

Not a braveheart and have tried two massage parlour earlier. Nothing to write about only got handjob.

Read about Sonia / Tanya from previous reports. Had a mixed feeling as people reported about she being old and drinks.

Made up my mind and saved her number. Send her whatsapp Hello, and she responded quite quickly.

Told her my requirement and she was quite OK with it.

Reached at Lohgaon near Waterpark and waited. She arrived and looked pretty much ok to me.

Inside the room and she made me comfortable. No sign of drinks although she looked around 30.

Not in a hurry. And sensed that I am new in this we chatted for sometime her English is quite good but doesn't make you feel inferior.

We started with normal wash and man you can imagine someone getting his first BJ.

I was in heaven. She continued and I was like I am going to come she didn't leave it. And I exploded in her mouth.

I was real exhausted.

Second deed and I was ready this time. Was more agressive. Deep and slow. I wanted to see myself exploding in someone mouth. I did it again.

Well for me it was more of getting my fantasy come true. Not much to write about body as I haven't got much time to do rest.

Damage 5 k.

WIR yes. Fantasy is all what matters.

I have noticed that people do not write about their fantasy getting met. Please write your fantasy and who was best for it.

Next is Nisha.

Aaspi
10-20-15, 08:38
Trying to catch hold of desi Massage parlours but it seems majority of them are either shut or moved. Infact the one in Sohrab hall is not there anymore the on mangaldas road also disappeared Kothrud one is gone, Near Lakdi bridge is gone too. And when trying their numbers it is not connecting or then connecting to some one asking that it has shifted to viman nagar and now they have only full service.

So this goes true with one of the FR's that Desi Massage parlour business in pune is run by only one person.

Now will have to search other options.

Disappointing.

Aaspi
10-20-15, 08:40
Guys,

Went to this Spa at S mall in Hadapsar. , today, after recos from senior. Paid 3 k for deep tissue. Masseuse seemed a bit old, early 30's. Massage was terrific; after an hour, she asked if Johnny wanted a massage. 1 k asking price, I didn't bargain. DFK for another 1 k. Overall, a memorable experience. Her name is Aum and I hope to return again.
Hey buddy is it S Spa on second Floor?

This Aum is this thie one from HL?? If yes she was nice.

Aaspi.

Aaspi
10-20-15, 08:45
Had some 3-4 encounters at disco building but all in vain. As ladies there are always in a hurry. They want to maximize there business but catering to number rather than making on happy customer. Or may be because of festivities they are having huge rush.

Still searching for a gem in BP. As on month end it can be the best option.

Can anyone suggest is it ok if I go with girls outside the door in passage inside discobuilding.

Aaspi.

CrezyCool007
10-20-15, 10:54
Hi brother,

Please search Najuka Kusale on FB, she live at Panvel but travel to Goa.

Her number ends with 791.

Please don't increase her the rate.

Regards.