PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Kunalj35
11-08-15, 17:03
Dear fellas,

Hope you all are doing great there. Some wonderful FRs recently written, great going. Writing after a long time now, was away for a while.

Been a regular at HL spa, decided to visit the spa after long. When visited the place, found that it was closed, not sure if it was closed from sometime or out of business.

Headed towards the A (invitation in hindi) spa in S mall. It was early evening and had very less crowd in the mall. Lovely ambiance of the spa, and lovely scented place.

Requested for an immediate accommodation, was politely denied saying that it was all occupied for 30 odd minutes. Booked my appointment and showed up on time.

Was greeted by a cute thai masseuse and guided towards the room. I opted for a deep tissue massage to get relaxed. She asked if I was already there before which I mentioned "a couple of times". It did the trick. She asked me to wear the disposable to which I asked if it was necessary and told that I have never worn them. She got the hint and smiled and left for me to change. I removed my cloths and was handing them when she came inside the room when I was yet to remove my undies. The chemistry was good and I wrapped the towel and slid off my undies. She was comfortable and so was I.

Wrapped in only the towel, she asked me to relax on the bed. A beautifully lit and decorated room with soothing aroma of scented candles. The room had a small attached shower which is a plus. She started the massage with legs and moved the towel to expose my butt. She giggled and kept on massage. It was wonderful session of massage for next 30 minutes with she touching my junior and balls occasionally.

Had a little chitchat with her, but frankly it was really difficult to communicated because of the language problem. Still during the conversations, mentioned about the good services that I had in the past in that spa. She then mentioned the current rates - 1 k for HJ, 2 K TL and HJ, and 5 k for B2 B. Negotiated hard and agreed upon on 3 K for b2 b and HJ.

She had wonder set of blossoms and wonderful attitude. It was followed with lovely b2 b\dry-humping\HJ for 20\25 minutes. Loved every min that was spent. Reluctant with kisses though, but she too didn't hold it back once in groove. The best part of this spa is that the rooms could be locked from within there by supressing the worries about someone getting in.

She later guided me into the shower, but unfortunately she declined my invite to join. Had a good hot shower for 10 minutes. And got ready. She served water and hot green tea. It was awesome of an experience.

Attitude - 9/10.

Ambiance - 10\10.

Cleanliness - 10\10.

VFM - 9\10.

Rates - 2. 2 K + 3 K.

WIR. Absolutely yes.Had the exact same experience. The girls name is lucky. She also gave me her no and agreed to go out.

DivinePassion
11-08-15, 23:41
As always a respite to come back and read ISG. This time for a change, I would love to get some help from any of the kind souls around.

I have read plenty about both, so its time to take a plunge with them. Kindly PM reference and number if you can.

DivinePassion.

Bodhi Satva
11-09-15, 06:51
Hi All.

Got attached pic from SP no ends 5333 for NE chick quote 10 k for ST and 25 k for FN yr place. Any one have pointers. I quoted for 5 K for ST.Bro. Tied negotiating with Gaurav but did not budge. So did not try as this is too high a price and not really worth it.

Bodhi Satva
11-09-15, 06:56
HW Got her from Locanto msg ready for 5 k for ST. But didn't have time so not explored she's from Mumbai.Bro. Please PM her number. Will try my luck with her.

Kabir2110
11-09-15, 09:01
Yes she charges 6 k for a session, 10 k for 2 and 12 K for LT. She's very professional and I don't think one should negotiate with her.

It appears from your post that you had more than one session. How much did she charge? Am asking bcoz I met her on Fri and paid 6 k for one session. That seems to be norm from other posts and she is quite particular about it. I had a nice time thoug.

Dude2984
11-09-15, 09:53
Hi all,

This is my first FR on this forum. I had read many FRs for A spa in Hadapsar and S spa near Shivajinagar.

Last week I tried S spa as it is near to me. At my first visit. I was asked for which massage I just mentioned oil massage and was guided to the room. Ambiance was amazing and even massage was good. She kept massaging my ass for a long time. But however there was no indication at all for any extras. At the end of 1 hour she guided me to shower. And encounter ended there itself.

After a week again Jonny was excited so thought of trying once again in S spa. This time the girl was talkative and was good in English so could communicate. Massage initially started with back, legs and ass. Unlike last time she took the disposable undies down while massaging ass. I was hopeful I might get some action today. After some time she asked me turn over and massaged front body but no attention to my Jonny. She kept laughing looking at the boner and kept asking ru OK? Finally she asked me to go to shower. I thought of giving last try and removed my undi to show her Boner. She just looked at it and said "goodbye" so again I was out without any action.

The fantasy kept haunting me. So decided to go to A spa which is almost 50 minutes drive. After reaching asked for appointment and got one for 30 minutes later. For 30 minutes I was just thinking weather to try or not. Didn't wanted to be disappointed again. Finally made up my mind and went inside on the given time. Opted for Swedish massage. A cute Thai girl came and received me. Took me to the room and asks me to change in disposable undi. And went out. I changed and lied back. She started massaging. She good in massaging ass. Kept moving her fingers in ass chicks. Which was exciting. All the while I was still thinking if anything can happen today or not. Just after 10-15 minutes she asked to turn over. And started massaging legs. She kept touching my balls and Johnny every time she moved her hand upwards. That was awesome feeling. For couple of time she massaged my balls and after than she covered Johnny with towel in such a way that it half of it was popping out and moved to upper Body and kept massaging for 2 minutes. I thought m again going to be disappointed just then she kept her fingers on Johnny and said " do you want anything for this " . And I was like hell yes. Negotiated for 2 k for HJ and Topless. She then got topless and allowed me to play with her tits while stroking Johnny. Am she had small but firm boobs. While sucking her boobs I moved my hand on her ass. And after sometime put my hand inside her trouser (whatever she was wearing) she helped me with loosening her trousers. She got to know I am enjoying her ass more so she got on table, sat on my chest while she facing my Johnny. I played, kissed her ass till I finished. After that she got down and again put her nipples in my mouth. And kept stroking till last drop of my cum was out. It was just a satisfaction at its best. After that she massaged while naked and then guided me to shower. While going gave a warm hug. And told her name.

Overall a good experience.

Damages- 2 k + 2 k.

Place- 8/10 (compared to S spa).

Girl- 8/10 (would have given 10 if had larger boob).

WIR. Yes.

SidClick
11-09-15, 12:35
Planned a visit to Anna's den to give Johnny a Diwali treat. But considering hygiene issues, decided to back out and called Sneha. Had exchanged number over the mail, and decided to give her a call.

She responded and decided to meet near Mantri market. Negotiated for 2.5 k for 1.5 hours, 2 sessions.

Picked her up and headed to a shady lodge she suggested on Pandharpur road.

Reached after a 20 minute drive, paid 700 at the lodge and entered the room. She removed her scarf, and OMG what a turnoff. She isn't a great looker, but makes up for her attitude.

23 years, short height and dark complexion. People above 35 must consider once more, keeping the age difference in mind.

Wouldn't go in the details regarding the act.

While leaving she asked for the money, and paid her.

On the way back, found immense traffic and my house being closer, asked her to get into a rickshaw, agreed to pay for her conveyance, but she refused and got into a PMT.

Loved her attitude and simplicity.

WIR: maybe.

Face: 2/10 (my personal choice, didn't like her looks and complexion).

Body: 8/10 (toned and slim body, her ass is to die for. Either squats or excess of WOT).

Place: 5/10 (shady and small, but decent for the act. No ID, no questions asked).

Charges: 2.5 k + 0.7 k.

People wanting her number could easily find it on Locanto.

KenTheRockstar
11-09-15, 14:25
Guys,

I've been observing from past two years, Pune rates are skyrocketing for no reason. Last week I called sp vishal and vaibhav. I've taken services from their girls earlier. But they are charging all the options with them 10 k and above. Looking at the chics he showed would not score more than 6 for me. And not ready to negotiate for it is diwali season. Wtf. I'll definitely get better options in much cheaper rates in Mumbai.

RajiOne
11-09-15, 17:26
It was absolute pleasure reading your FR. Amazing narration. I'm from Bangalore and coming to Pine next week. Would you mind sharing SP number? Can reciprocate when you are in Bangalore. Have good contacts in Bangalore.

The years in Bangalore was completely hellish for me. I mean in a city teeming with professionals with a LOT of disposable income should have an established pleasure industry. Yet it was oddly dry or downright expensive by any standard. I still remember splurging 7 k + hotel charges on a substandard WG who did not allow simple foreplay let alone no holds barred PSE. I just managed through when I was able to get hold of a NE madam (Mimi) who provided me decent enough...

SexLover66
11-09-15, 20:13
Planned a visit to Anna's den to give Johnny a Diwali treat. But considering hygiene issues, decided to back out and called Sneha. Had exchanged number over the mail, and decided to give her a call.

She responded and decided to meet near Mantri market. Negotiated for 2. 5 k for 1. 5 hours, 2 sessions.

Picked her up and headed to a shady lodge she suggested on Pandharpur road.

Reached after a 20 minute drive, paid 700 at the lodge and entered the room. She removed her scarf, and OMG what a turnoff. She isn't a great looker, but makes up for her attitude.

23 years, short height and dark complexion. People above 35 must consider once more, keeping the age difference in mind.

Wouldn't go in the details regarding the act.

While leaving she asked for the money, and paid her.

On the way back, found immense traffic and my house being closer, asked her to get into a rickshaw, agreed to pay for her conveyance, but she refused and got into a PMT..Please mension her last no.

And please clarify that she is indie or operate with pimp.

I am new to Pune I am looking for girl friendly lodge.

So please PM lodge detail.

Thanks in advance bro.

Rocky0123
11-10-15, 05:34
Hey bro could you please let know the heading of the add on locanto or share her no last 3-4 digits so it will be easy.

Please let know whether she is clean & hygiene and involve in anal.

She responded and decided to meet near Mantri market. Negotiated for 2. 5 k for 1. 5 hours, 2 sessions...

SeriousSam
11-10-15, 09:56
Well its really nice to see pune forum back in action, tutli your expereince and observation are applauded, waiting for that cup of coffee with you again with the gyan that.

You have in this field, well yellow oxide, I have known tut li well and he did mention about you, your reports are mesmerising and you give a temptation to try and keep on searching.

Well in this search I found a agent who is operating from kondhwa, tutli and oxide I am sure you have gone thru the ads so any leads.

Kribal
11-10-15, 10:37
Hi fellow mongers,

Has anyone tested good mid range info / aunty / gal in Nashik. I am visiting Nashik in a forthnite. I have one contact of Anita but not tried her. Other than her is welcome. Anita is slim and has small assets. I like voluptuous tall aunty. Anyone in Nashik who has such contact is welcome.

Sam.Hey SAM,

I too visit Nashik regularly. I like slim and small assets but most of the times I come across the ones you are looking for. This time I will definitely search for your one and get her contact.

Regards,

Raj

CoolHitman12
11-10-15, 15:29
Please mension her last no.

And please clarify that she is indie or operate with pimp.

I am new to Pune I am looking for girl friendly lodge.

So please PM lodge detail.

Thanks in advance bro.Dude,

She operates via her friend. No anal.

She will help you taking a lodge with additional 500 bucks.

Please search in locanto ad.

Her friend number ends with 6665.

Ns2211
11-10-15, 16:21
Can Someone please give me Neha's updated number and reference.

YellowOxide1
11-10-15, 17:42
It's been only 2 days since a wonderful LT with Tina and the horny me has started to perving on the various profiles my current SP has shared. The particular one that caught my eye is the one which adorned as the Whatsapp DP of the SP. Like a fish to a bait, I started to arrange for a session with this cutie. Once confirmed made the long trek to SP Den. It will be dishonest of me to deny that this session is more to banish all thoughts of the aforementioned LT I had. Yet during the taxi ride, my mind betrayed me by regularly drifting to those fleeting moments of pure joy I had. Decided to log into ISG and did a bunch of shitposting to distract my mind. Didn't help. So my mind just succumbed to reminiscing till it was awakened by the driver to announce my arrival to the destination. Arranged money and made the call to the SP for picking me up.

The ones on ISG, Pune who are regulars to SPs would have noticed one thing. Most of them are from the northeastern side of India. Apart from their chilled out attitude and distinctive mix of Mongoloid and Indian features, what distinguishes them is their voice. Their nasal twang in the voice while pleasant on the ears often makes it difficult for me to comprehend most of the stuff they say. The SP came and picked me up from the designated spot and took me to the same dilapidated apartment amongst the posh surroundings. On the way he was saying something about a Hi-tech girl for me. Couldn't make head and tail out of the conversation and just hmmmed along. Enters the building and was made comfortable while the cattle parade took place.

This is when it hit me with Dan Brownian proportions what the guy was trying to say. Out came my girl with the longest set of legs and equally proportioned torso. This came off as a surprise as her photos never gave any indications about how tall she is. Yet she looked quite pretty in a lehenga ensemble. The other girls paraded were simply dwarfed by her presence. Since the choice was already made, I paid the SP and we moved after the adjoining room was cleaned and the roomboy was tipped a hundred. Closed the door and was greeted by a warm hug before I could even ask her name. Caught offguard by this spontaneous show of affection by the lady, I did not know how to respond. She got affronted by my indifference and pouted with crossed arms. Decided to play along trying to placate my freshly minted girlfriend I never met. Praying fervently inside that she is does not turn out to be an immature girl. So far having any conversation with her was a failure as she turned out to be a person with the attention span of a baby. Made me wonder that whether taking out keys and jangling in front of her might work. Knowing that any foreplay was completely discounted, I started to disrobe her while flashing stuff on the phone. Thank God that she got a clue and just cooperated.

Once she was in her birthday suit, I too shed my clothes to match her. Slowly started to work on her body but she was too self absorbed to notice. Deciding that it was futile, I asked her to go down on me. Here again it was evident that she was here just by virtue of a nice body. What was amusing that he referred to my male genitalia as LAND (as opposed to the more acceptable usage) which resulted in me immediately casting my eyes downwards to find earthen mass. Her CBJ would have been even funnier lest it was not aimed at my real estate. Abandoning all pretense of having a sensual one with her, I decided to hardcore pound her. Something I reserve for truant ones. Pinned her arms behind and summoning the best times, I aroused my property to go medieval on her pussy. After a while she realized that I was not letting off her easy. I could sense her as tired but I continued to ravage her slit. As I was beginning to think that it was a lost cause I sensed something. She was slowly grinding into me. For some inexplicable reason she was starting to enjoy it. She is a late bloomer. So with my remaining energy I gave it all. Suddenly a stifled moan gave way to a cry of pleasure and she was done. I too came after some time but my mind was screaming WTF from inside. Just when you have women figured out they show some weird facet that is completely conflicting to the cause. What was even weird that when I tried to initiate DFK, she resisted. Yet cuddled me like a teddy bear.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

I peeled her from me and cleaned myself while she was forlorn with my indifference. But already having stick my dick in crazy I did not want to risk being with one. Got dressed and came out before even my hour was up.

This experience was too weird for me to rate but here it goes:

Face: 7/10 (Pleasant face).

Body: 7/10 (perfect for those who are into long legs. But saggy boobs).

Personality: I frankly don't know how to rate it.

GFE: 2/10 (totally confusing).

Service: Read personality.

WIR: Hell NO.

Damage: 6 k (The usual) +100 for the boy.

The roomboy was quite perplexed to see me slightly disoriented. He enquired if everything was ok. I was offered a seat in the living room where ironically a movie about WG starring Bhai and Priety Zinta. While fantasizing about the fact if* Priety Zinta enters this industry, I suddenly realized two eyes on me. Sanjana or what the forum has dubbed as Mallika Sherawat was watching me intently.

After my announcement that she works as a Mumbai independent, my PM was flooded with requests for her number. I did share her Mumbai number with some senior members but after Tut Li's not so great experience I avoided giving out her Mumbai number. I too was not so keen but for the obvious lack of DFK and interest on her part.

So once our eyes met, we exchanged plesantries. I came to know that she is leaving that day and was annoyed that I did not come to visit her. Like an entitled GF demanded that I need to book her right away. I stated my reason that DFK for me is a dealbreaker for me and I had better. People must be marvelling at my self control but they fail to realize that my johnny is in a refractory period of around 15-20 minutes. So till I was sober she tried to shower her attention on me. She then made me an offer I cannot refuse. DFK. The call was made to the SP and deal was fixed and we proceeded to the bedroom. Once there I breached the subject of sharing her number with other trusted punters if she wished to. She was not so sure and tried to mask in the usual bullshit of she liked me and wanted only me to contact her in Mumbai. Well I did not argue as by this time she was straddling me in cheap Indian finery and planting a wet one on my lips. I quickly detached her from myself and ask her to get rid of her makeup and complete the rest of her rituals of cleaning the junk before she interrupts herself. Once that was taken care of, I undressed with her looking sheepishly into the mirror. Once disrobed we retired to the bedroom to resume where we left last. It was quite similar to the previous session except for the fact that it had the added dimensions of DFK and more intimacy. She then proceeded to her forte which was giving a mean BJ. She unlike the previous one knew the nuances and advantages of a good BJ. The nuances of not using your teeth and not limit yourself to head bobbing action and alternating between deepthroat and making a lot of eye contact with slurping noises. The advantage of already primed and aroused tool that aids the climax.

Once we realized that it was time for the main act, she took the initiative to dress johnny. Even if it was covered, if I wanted johnny to enjoy every sensation it can from the wetness inside. So with her bum propped up with a pillow and her ankles behind my ears, I proceeded for a slow fuck savoring each moment. Not the usual wham-bam-thank-you-maam we both of us are accustomed to. Impatient at first, she too started to appreciate and participated by moving her hips in a rhythmic way. Just as she started to enjoy, I turned her over to pound her doggystyle. I could sense the end as near. So out of some animal instinct, pulled her hair with her back arching into mine. I could sense her resistance to this and it just hasten my climax. Would have filled her up if not covered by latex. I did not pay any attention to her pleasuring as this was more materialistic for me. Once completed I spent a few moments to compose myself. I could see her anger due to my little act of grabbing her hair and not finishing her off. But unconcerned I cleaned and dressed myself up. She too followed suit when she knew her remonstrations are falling on deaf ears. By the end of it she has softened up and asking me when I am visiting Mumbai to be with her. I replied in the negative that I was not a regular to Mumbai. I once again asked her whether I can arrange my friends to visit her in Mumbai and she will have full discretion in choosing amongst them. She refused saying that the number she shared is only for me. I dropped my persuasion then bid her goodbye promising to meet her if she is in Mumbai.

The ratings:

Body and Face: Nothing changed from previous encounter.

GFE & Service: 8. 5/10 (Due to accommodating GFE).

Personality: 8. 5/10 (For some inexplicable reason she likes it when the guy is a douchebag).

Damages: 6 k for a shot.

WIR: As a last resort maybe if I don't have anything in Mumbai.

Have a prosperous Diwali everyone!

CoolHitman12
11-10-15, 22:22
The last 4 digits are 0131. If you want to cross check on locanto, you will not find her number. You need to reply to her Locanto ad, then only will she share details. Doesn't respond to calls, can only text message her.

If you don't have her number, Google search 'sneha4145 Pune' and check the first link. You can have her independently or opt for a MMF threesome. She and her boyfriend are into it and from a middle class family.

She is an independent and the number is hers.

I don't remember the name of the lodge, but in case you opt for Sneha, she will guide you there.

Varsha is a girl friendly lodge that you can check out.

Cheers.

Share your experience.I believe both Sneha or Arohi are same.

Can someone confirm?

Samsamy 17
11-11-15, 03:43
I believe both Sneha or Arohi are same.

Can someone confirm?Yes these are names of be one girl only who operates around Hadapsar.

MePuneCool
11-11-15, 08:41
Hi,

I have been reading ISG for quite some time now. You guys are awesome. So here is what I have planned.

I live in a quite good gated community in Baner. Its a 2 BHK flat. I am staying alone. I am planning to share the other room with you guys. Available only on weekends. Bring your girls. Have fun and leave. No renting and shit. The flat is fully furnished and very clean.

Why I am sharing? I would come across all you experienced guys and get some real Wisdom. I am a noob to mongering. Just started.

Will cost you upto Rs 500 for 2-3 hours. Negotiable for those willing to share their wisdom with me.

Let me know what you think of this idea. If this floats, I'll share the pictures.

Jasmpat
11-11-15, 10:30
It's been only 2 days since a wonderful LT with Tina and the horny me has started to perving on the various profiles my current SP has shared. The particular one that caught my eye is the one which adorned as the Whatsapp DP of the SP. Like a fish to a bait, I started to arrange for a session with this cutie. Once confirmed made the long trek to SP Den. It will be dishonest of me to deny that this session is more to banish all thoughts of the aforementioned LT I had. Yet during the taxi ride, my mind betrayed me by regularly drifting to those fleeting moments of pure joy I had. Decided to log into ISG and did a bunch of shitposting to distract my mind. Didn't help. So my mind just succumbed to reminiscing till it was awakened by the driver to announce my arrival to the destination. Arranged money and made the call to the SP for picking me up.

The ones on ISG, Pune who are regulars to SPs would have noticed one thing. Most of them are from the northeastern side of India. Apart from their chilled out attitude and distinctive mix of Mongoloid and Indian features, what distinguishes them is their voice. Their nasal twang in the voice while pleasant on the ears often makes it difficult for me to comprehend most of the stuff they say. The SP came and picked me up from the designated spot and took me to the same dilapidated apartment amongst the posh surroundings. On the way he was saying something about a Hi-tech girl for me. Couldn't make head and tail out of the conversation and just hmmmed along. Enters the building and was made comfortable while the cattle parade took place.

This is when it hit me with Dan Brownian proportions what the guy was trying to say. Out came my girl with the longest set of legs and equally proportioned torso. This came off as a surprise as her photos never gave any indications about how tall she is. Yet she looked quite pretty in a lehenga ensemble. The other girls paraded were simply dwarfed by her presence. Since the choice was already made, I paid the SP and we moved after the adjoining room was cleaned and the roomboy was tipped a hundred. Closed the door and was greeted by a warm hug before I could even ask her name. Caught offguard by this spontaneous show of affection by the lady, I did not know how to respond. She got affronted by my indifference and pouted with crossed arms. Decided to play along trying to placate my freshly minted girlfriend I never met. Praying fervently inside that she is does not turn out to be an immature girl. So far having any conversation with her was a failure as she turned out to be a person with the attention span of a baby. Made me wonder that whether taking out keys and jangling in front of her might work. Knowing that any foreplay was completely discounted, I started to disrobe her while flashing stuff on the phone. Thank God that she got a clue and just cooperated.

Once she was in her birthday suit, I too shed my clothes to match her. Slowly started to work on her body but she was too self absorbed to notice. Deciding that it was futile, I asked her to go down on me. Here again it was evident that she was here just by virtue of a nice body. What was amusing that he referred to my male genitalia as LAND (as opposed to the more acceptable usage) which resulted in me immediately casting my eyes downwards to find earthen mass. Her CBJ would have been even funnier lest it was not aimed at my real estate. Abandoning all pretense of having a sensual one with her, I decided to hardcore pound her. Something I reserve for truant ones. Pinned her arms behind and summoning the best times, I aroused my property to go medieval on her pussy. After a while she realized that I was not letting off her easy. I could sense her as tired but I continued to ravage her slit. As I was beginning to think that it was a lost cause I sensed something. She was slowly grinding into me. For some inexplicable reason she was starting to enjoy it. She is a late bloomer. So with my remaining energy I gave it all. Suddenly a stifled moan gave way to a cry of pleasure and she was done. I too came after some time but my mind was screaming WTF from inside. Just when you have women figured out they show some weird facet that is completely conflicting to the cause. What was even weird that when I tried to initiate DFK, she resisted. Yet cuddled me like a teddy bear.

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

I peeled her from me and cleaned myself while she was forlorn with my indifference. But already having stick my dick in crazy I did not want to risk being with one. Got dressed and came out before even my hour was up.

This experience was too weird for me to rate but here it goes:

Face: 7/10 (Pleasant face).

Body: 7/10 (perfect for those who are into long legs. But saggy boobs).

Personality: I frankly don't know how to rate it.

GFE: 2/10 (totally confusing).

Service: Read personality.

WIR: Hell NO.

Damage: 6 k (The usual) +100 for the boy.

The roomboy was quite perplexed to see me slightly disoriented. He enquired if everything was ok. I was offered a seat in the living room where ironically a movie about WG starring Bhai and Priety Zinta. While fantasizing about the fact if* Priety Zinta enters this industry, I suddenly realized two eyes on me. Sanjana or what the forum has dubbed as Mallika Sherawat was watching me intently.

After my announcement that she works as a Mumbai independent, my PM was flooded with requests for her number. I did share her Mumbai number with some senior members but after Tut Li's not so great experience I avoided giving out her Mumbai number. I too was not so keen but for the obvious lack of DFK and interest on her part.

So once our eyes met, we exchanged plesantries. I came to know that she is leaving that day and was annoyed that I did not come to visit her. Like an entitled GF demanded that I need to book her right away. I stated my reason that DFK for me is a dealbreaker for me and I had better. People must be marvelling at my self control but they fail to realize that my johnny is in a refractory period of around 15-20 minutes. So till I was sober she tried to shower her attention on me. She then made me an offer I cannot refuse. DFK. The call was made to the SP and deal was fixed and we proceeded to the bedroom. Once there I breached the subject of sharing her number with other trusted punters if she wished to. She was not so sure and tried to mask in the usual bullshit of she liked me and wanted only me to contact her in Mumbai. Well I did not argue as by this time she was straddling me in cheap Indian finery and planting a wet one on my lips. I quickly detached her from myself and ask her to get rid of her makeup and complete the rest of her rituals of cleaning the junk before she interrupts herself. Once that was taken care of, I undressed with her looking sheepishly into the mirror. Once disrobed we retired to the bedroom to resume where we left last. It was quite similar to the previous session except for the fact that it had the added dimensions of DFK and more intimacy. She then proceeded to her forte which was giving a mean BJ. She unlike the previous one knew the nuances and advantages of a good BJ. The nuances of not using your teeth and not limit yourself to head bobbing action and alternating between deepthroat and making a lot of eye contact with slurping noises. The advantage of already primed and aroused tool that aids the climax.

Once we realized that it was time for the main act, she took the initiative to dress johnny. Even if it was covered, if I wanted johnny to enjoy every sensation it can from the wetness inside. So with her bum propped up with a pillow and her ankles behind my ears, I proceeded for a slow fuck savoring each moment. Not the usual wham-bam-thank-you-maam we both of us are accustomed to. Impatient at first, she too started to appreciate and participated by moving her hips in a rhythmic way. Just as she started to enjoy, I turned her over to pound her doggystyle. I could sense the end as near. So out of some animal instinct, pulled her hair with her back arching into mine. I could sense her resistance to this and it just hasten my climax. Would have filled her up if not covered by latex. I did not pay any attention to her pleasuring as this was more materialistic for me. Once completed I spent a few moments to compose myself. I could see her anger due to my little act of grabbing her hair and not finishing her off. But unconcerned I cleaned and dressed myself up. She too followed suit when she knew her remonstrations are falling on deaf ears. By the end of it she has softened up and asking me when I am visiting Mumbai to be with her. I replied in the negative that I was not a regular to Mumbai. I once again asked her whether I can arrange my friends to visit her in Mumbai and she will have full discretion in choosing amongst them. She refused saying that the number she shared is only for me. I dropped my persuasion then bid her goodbye promising to meet her if she is in Mumbai.

The ratings:

Body and Face: Nothing changed from previous encounter.

GFE & Service: 8. 5/10 (Due to accommodating GFE).

Personality: 8. 5/10 (For some inexplicable reason she likes it when the guy is a douchebag).

Damages: 6 k for a shot.

WIR: As a last resort maybe if I don't have anything in Mumbai.

Have a prosperous Diwali everyone!Pal, is this the babe you tried from the SP at KP.

I did mention in my earlier post you are a charmer and lucky to get a DFK from the Mumbai babe.

Is it worth trying to get in touch with the Mumbai babe or avoid her.

Bodhi Satva
11-11-15, 12:07
This happened couple of weeks ago and am writing the FR only now as I could not take some time out. I usually go with Rajeev (VN SP) and called him to check out a few chicks and kill boredom. Life was going on at a hectic pace with no time for johny. Had to slow down or take a quick break to get him relief. It came in the form of Sakshi. I reached the apartment in VN and checked out the chicks he lined up. I was attracted to this dame Sakhi. Dusky beauty & quite attractive.

Got into the room, cleaned up and was initially engaged in some chit chat to kill the tension between us strangers. Once we were comfortable, engaged in long foreplay. Slowly undressed each other. She has lovely face, good complexion, nice perky tits and a tight ass. Kissed each other all over but did not allow DFK which was a bit disappointing. She was attracted to my hairy chest and was rubbing her tits all over my body. I also paid enough attention to her boobs and sucked them, tickled them with teeth which aroused her a lot. She went ahead and gave an excellent CBJ. She has a strange technique of biting the dick without giving pain which gave me goosebumps. It was quite thrilling and johny enjoyed a lot. I entered in missionary position and we had mutual pleasure for next few minutes. She was quite aggressive and used her nails on my back to get more. Johny came and my body was completely relaxed after a good session.

ST - 5 K (negotiated for 2 pops).

Experience - 8/10 (DFK would have been icing on the cake).

WIR. Probably Yes.

YellowOxide1
11-11-15, 12:32
Pal, is this the babe you tried from the SP at KP.

I did mention in my earlier post you are a charmer and lucky to get a DFK from the Mumbai babe.

Is it worth trying to get in touch with the Mumbai babe or avoid her.As I said before even with the ones I have shared her number, she is not going to entertain as the number has been for me. If you want you can try your luck with her.

As for the other lady, I forgot to attach her pic. She is the one I attached now.

PuneCock96
11-11-15, 15:44
Can Someone please give me Neha's updated number and reference.I PM you. Please check. If phone Busy leave message. Reference necessary.

YellowOxide1
11-11-15, 18:01
Those PMing me for her reference, I don't have it. I would have helped if I had it but I don't.

RohanM
11-11-15, 19:04
As I said before even with the ones I have shared her number, she is not going to entertain as the number has been for me. If you want you can try your luck with her.

As for the other lady, I forgot to attach her pic. She is the one I attached now.This photo is fake.

Check with google reverse image search.

Shaunp2012
11-11-15, 20:52
Hello,

I will reciprocate with my contacts.

Any good heart Please PM Any indie or SP from PCMC area other than neha?

Pimpri Chinchwad Kalewadi Akurdi Nigdi bhosari lastly Ravet area.

Thanks and regards.

Shaun.

ChillGuy873
11-12-15, 05:15
I believe both Sneha or Arohi are same.

Can someone confirm?Is the pic on locanto ad real?

Please share your experience if you have availed her.

Ns2211
11-12-15, 05:53
I PM you. Please check. If phone Busy leave message. Reference necessary.Thanks Man.

Texted her.

Waiting for the reply.

YellowOxide1
11-12-15, 06:04
This photo is fake.

Check with google reverse image search.I was actually curious to see if I have fucked a famous girl. Was disappointed to find anything. Now even more curious to ask what did you find?

Jasmpat
11-12-15, 06:16
This photo is fake.

Check with google reverse image search.Pal, even I got the same pic from the SP. She is available with the SP at KP.

I am keen to know about the girl in pink, whose pic has been attached. Did anyone avail services from her.

Krishto
11-12-15, 09:43
Thanks Man.

Texted her.

Waiting for the reply.Can you send me Neha Aundh phone number.

CoolHitman12
11-12-15, 12:08
Is the pic on locanto ad real?

Please share your experience if you have availed her.Do RTTF in forum. Many FR's is available.

Even I have given review about her.

AgarWalk
11-12-15, 12:23
Hi. Reaching pune tmrw for the weekend. Any leads for good indes or SP's wud be appreciated. Can help in Mumbai or blr or hyd.

AgarWalk
11-12-15, 12:42
Clear your inbox dude, it is full. Was trying to send you some.Clearing right away bro. Thanks.

Raul1987
11-12-15, 12:49
Any latest FR related to Anna's den.

I have directions to place but not sure if Anna's den operating in this diwali days or not, dears please suggest?

Ns2211
11-12-15, 13:06
Thanks yellow for sharing SP details. Went to KP. SP was good shown 2 options attached pis. Both were 70% off the pic selected the red dress one She is bit duskier in real.

Worst experience ever. She came and slept on the bed like dead fish. Said just woke up. No action. Said No to kiss (No one kisses here) and no DFK. Real turn off my johny could not even stand. Came out without the did. Felt like threw 6 k in water. SP was good. Appologized immediately. May try other girls. Bad day.

RahulM30
11-12-15, 13:41
Hi pune mongers.

Last Monday when johny was in mood tried my regular sp but didn't replied as he was out of town so had one direct contact of bengali beuti zoya, called her and she was reddy for the action and asked me that will you try 3 some as one of her friend is with her, straight away I accepted the proposal and went to my regular place and asked her to come there, after 15 mins she came along with 2 more girls and introduce me as both are her friends and told me that all of three want to enjoy at a time but I was reluctant about the charges but she assured me that not to worry as they will charge of only two so considered myself lucky and we all went inside a room, after having one round of smoking we all were in our birthday suit, it was unbelievable electrifying experience first time in my life. Every lip touch to any part of my body was like a electric shock of 440 volts, tried everything except anal in that 3 rounds of hardcore fucking for almost 2 hours thanks to suhagra 100 which allowed me to keep my wicket intact with almost 2 hours of hard hitting batting performance.

Total damage 10 k plus 1 k of room plus 100 rs condom and 100 rs tip to room boy.

AgarWalk
11-12-15, 13:50
Hey bro. Tried to send tou few contacts. It seems your inbox is flooded with my fellow brothers from the forum. Let me know in case you are short of leads.

CheersHi bro. Just realized thst my inbox was full so dint really get leads. I judt cleared my inbox.

RajiOne
11-12-15, 13:59
Hello Mates.

Please send some contacts as well can reciprocate in Bangalore.

Raju

Hi. Reaching pune tmrw for the weekend. Any leads for good indes or SP's wud be appreciated. Can help in Mumbai or blr or hyd.

Juan Garcia
11-12-15, 14:12
Friends,

My first experience at A spa was so memorable I decided to chance it again- opted for the same therapist, name starting with A. Although, it'd been almost a month, she smiled in recognition on our way to the massage room. This time, I kept making small talk with her to ease her into the mood- soon as she asked me to flip over, Johnny was saluting her and she asked the relevant question- quoted 1 k for a HJ. Reading another member's post with Lucky, I asked for a B2 B. She quoted 3 k. I tried bargaining for 2. 5 but finally relented and said okay.

What followed was likely the most thrilling MP experience I've ever had. The closest I've come to a Nuru massage with everything from DFK to fingering to occasional BJs. A total GFE except for the FS bit. After the shower etc, I paid her the 3 k plus another 300 as tip which made her really happy. These are my last days in this city so not sure if I should visit her again or try out Pal.

In any case, don't waste your money on K spa etc- this is the best deal even though it's not in the vicinity of city centre.

Bond123
11-12-15, 15:00
Hi.

Last week after reading FR of yellowoxide I decided to meet her. I already had that SP number (yes I am new to this forum but not new to mongering in pune have a experience of over one year) I enquired and got the same pic.

Fixed the meet at his usual place.

He showed two girls as I had fixed Miss S (so called Mallika Sherawat in this forum) so I stayed with her.

Descent room.

Had a long chat of about 40 minutes with her.

Then started the act.

She first cleaned the tool and then started with boobs. She politely denied DFK.

Then we were in our birth suite.

She gave a wonderful CBJ it was awesome.

Than started with missionary then doggy and finished the act after 10 min.

She shared her number. I told her to come here when I am free for that she agreed don't know whether really she will come.

Just yesterday she messaged and told me that she left Pune and she is in Mumbai.

I have not activated my PM yet but once I activate and try her here in Pune as an inde than I can share number first let me confirm.

Face - 8/10.

Body - 9/10.

GFE - 10/10 she really good.

Overall - 9/10.

LoveToRomance
11-12-15, 15:17
As I said before even with the ones I have shared her number, she is not going to entertain as the number has been for me. If you want you can try your luck with her.

As for the other lady, I forgot to attach her pic. She is the one I attached now.Hi mate,

I am from Mumbai could you please share her contact details on PM Also I keep travelling Mumbai. Pune any good Inde for GFE in Mumbai / Pune will be helpful.

LoveToRomance
11-12-15, 15:20
This happened couple of weeks ago and am writing the FR only now as I could not take some time out. I usually go with Rajeev (VN SP) and called him to check out a few chicks and kill boredom. Life was going on at a hectic pace with no time for johny. Had to slow down or take a quick break to get him relief. It came in the form of Sakshi. I reached the apartment in VN and checked out the chicks he lined up. I was attracted to this dame Sakhi. Dusky beauty & quite attractive.

Got into the room, cleaned up and was initially engaged in some chit chat to kill the tension between us strangers. Once we were comfortable, engaged in long foreplay. Slowly undressed each other. She has lovely face, good complexion, nice perky tits and a tight ass. Kissed each other all over but did not allow DFK which was a bit disappointing. She was attracted to my hairy chest and was rubbing her tits all over my body. I also paid enough attention to her boobs and sucked them, tickled them with teeth which aroused her a lot. She went ahead and gave an excellent CBJ. She has a strange technique of biting the dick without giving pain which gave me goosebumps. It was quite thrilling and johny enjoyed a lot. I entered in missionary position and we had mutual pleasure for next few minutes. She was quite aggressive and used her nails on my back to get more. Johny came and my body was completely relaxed after a good session.

ST - 5 K (negotiated for 2 pops).

Experience - 8/10 (DFK would have been icing on the cake).

WIR. Probably Yes.Seems very interesting could you share the details over Pm would be appreciated thanks.

Genius3057
11-12-15, 15:24
Hi,

Got below pics from KP SP, actually lot many of them have same girls.

I would like to know has anyone availed services of below girls and for how much, specifically girl in black dress and block top (both are same)?

Feedback about others is also welcome.

SP is quoting 6 K ST and 10 K LT after negotiations.

Not getting below this.

TIA.

Ns2211
11-12-15, 16:47
Hi,

I would like to know has anyone availed services of below girls and for how much, specifically girl in black dress and block top (both are same)?

Not getting below this.

TIA.She is a huge disappointment. Try others.

SexLover66
11-12-15, 18:23
We are having big confusion guys for clarification we need Anagha pic.

We have Sneha pic and we need Anagha pic because Most guys having confusion about Sneha and Anagha are same or different.

So if any bro having pic of Anagha.

Please share guys.

Renumber sharing is caring.

Have great mongering life bro's.

Thanks in advance.

Genius3057
11-12-15, 18:55
Hi pune mongers.

Last Monday when johny was in mood tried my regular sp but didn't replied as he was out of town so had one direct contact of bengali beuti zoya, called her and she was reddy for the action and asked me that will you try 3 some as one of her friend is with her, straight away I accepted the proposal and went to my regular place and asked her to come there, after 15 mins she came along with 2 more girls and introduce me as both are her friends and told me that all of three want to enjoy at a time but I was reluctant about the charges but she assured me that not to worry as they will charge of only two so considered myself lucky and we all went inside a room, after having one round of smoking we all were in our birthday suit, it was unbelievable electrifying experience first time in my life. Every lip touch to any part of my body was like a electric shock of 440 volts, tried everything except anal in that 3 rounds of hardcore fucking for almost 2 hours thanks to suhagra 100 which allowed me to keep my wicket intact with almost 2 hours of hard hitting batting performance.

Total damage 10 k plus 1 k of room plus 100 rs condom and 100 rs tip to room boy.If this is true, you must be the luckiest guy on earth, but really sounds too unrealistic to believe.

YellowOxide1
11-12-15, 18:59
Thanks yellow for sharing SP details. Went to KP. SP was good shown 2 options attached pis. Both were 70% off the pic selected the red dress one She is bit duskier in real.

Worst experience ever. She came and slept on the bed like dead fish. Said just woke up. No action. Said No to kiss (No one kisses here) and no DFK. Real turn off my johny could not even stand. Came out without the did. Felt like threw 6 k in water. SP was good. Appologized immediately. May try other girls. Bad day.You just saved us a trip to this lady at this SP. I was planning to try her out today but work prevented it. Guys please avoid her and if you contact this SP be particular in pointing out such stupid girls who have scant respect for our time and money.

YellowOxide1
11-12-15, 19:01
Hi.

Last week after reading FR of yellowoxide I decided to meet her. I already had that SP number (yes I am new to this forum but not new to mongering in pune have a experience of over one year) I enquired and got the same pic.

Fixed the meet at his usual place.

He showed two girls as I had fixed Miss S (so called Mallika Sherawat in this forum) so I stayed with her.

Descent room.

Had a long chat of about 40 minutes with her.

Then started the act.

She first cleaned the tool and then started with boobs. She politely denied DFK.

Then we were in our birth suite.

She gave a wonderful CBJ it was awesome.

Than started with missionary then doggy and finished the act after 10 min.

She shared her number. I told her to come here when I am free for that she agreed don't know whether really she will come.

Just yesterday she messaged and told me that she left Pune and she is in Mumbai.

I have not activated my PM yet but once I activate and try her here in Pune as an inde than I can share number first let me confirm.

Face - 8/10.

Body - 9/10.

GFE - 10/10 she really good.

Overall - 9/10.Be objective in your review. You simply cannot award a lady 10/10 for GFE if she is not allowing DFK.

Genius3057
11-12-15, 19:03

Worst experience ever. She came and slept on the bed like dead fish. Said just woke up. No action. Said No to kiss (No one kisses here) and no DFK. Real turn off my johny could not even stand. Came out without the did. Felt like threw 6 k in water. SP was good. Appologized immediately. May try other girls. Bad day.Hey,

What about the girl in 2nd pic with black dress and wearing short?

How does she look in person?

CoolHitman12
11-13-15, 04:28
This is few days old FR. Went to spa at S mall in Magarapatta which was near to my location.

I opted for Swedish Massage and requested a Thai girl for service. A mid 30 age Thai girl was assigned and.

Took me to the room and asked to change the disposable undi and went away. I changed and lied back on table. She came.

After 3-4 minutes and started massaging. Her massaging was very good and kept moving her fingers in ass chicks.

She asked me, are you came for first time? I told lie to her. After 40-50 minutes massage, she asked any other service is required.

Negotiated for 2 k for HJ and topless. Played with her tits while she was handling my Johnny. Overall a memorable experience.

ChillGuy873
11-13-15, 06:08
While booking an appointment at a spa. Can we ask for a specific therapist?

It will be kind of seniors if they could suggest someone good at 'A' spa.

Thanking in anticipation.

Bond123
11-13-15, 06:14
Be objective in your review. You simply cannot award a lady 10/10 for GFE if she is not allowing DFK.I am not a die hard fan of DFK as I feel it's an unsafe practice so it really doesn't matter to me. For those who want DFK must may be disappointed and they may give less based on that as it doesn't really matter to me much so I gave her 10/10. I may be wrong. Recently joined so will learn it. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Jasmpat
11-13-15, 07:30

Worst experience ever. She came and slept on the bed like dead fish. Said just woke up. No action. Said No to kiss (No one kisses here) and no DFK. Real turn off my johny could not even stand. Came out without the did. Felt like threw 6 k in water. SP was good. Appologized immediately. May try other girls. Bad day.Thanks for sharing your experience.

I heard mix reviews about the same babe you availed services.

Looks like you saved the dent in my pocket, which I was planning to spent on her.

Jasmpat
11-13-15, 07:34
Hi,

Not getting below this. TIA.1st and 7th pic is of the same girl which Ns2211 has shared his bad review.

DirtyMind
11-13-15, 08:04

We have Sneha pic and we need Anagha pic because Most guys having confusion about Sneha and Anagha are same or different.

Please share guys.

Thanks in advance.Hey buddy as I have already send you 5-6 pics of Pallavi on email so kindly upload them as I am unable to upload her pics from my cell so other guys can also see her pics as I am getting lots of PM asking for her pics.

Sandy0
11-13-15, 08:15
Can anyone send me some independent numbers like Neha Aundh, Sneha etc.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Sandy0
11-13-15, 08:20
Can you message me the number?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HotMalePune
11-13-15, 08:49
PM your contact details.

Hi,

I have been reading ISG for quite some time now. You guys are awesome. So here is what I have planned.

I live in a quite good gated community in Baner. Its a 2 BHK flat. I am staying alone. I am planning to share the other room with you guys. Available only on weekends. Bring your girls. Have fun and leave. No renting and shit. The flat is fully furnished and very clean.

Why I am sharing? I would come across all you experienced guys and get some real Wisdom. I am a noob to mongering. Just started.

Will cost you upto Rs 500 for 2-3 hours. Negotiable for those willing to share their wisdom with me.

Let me know what you think of this idea. If this floats, I'll share the pictures.

TheNone
11-13-15, 09:14
Guys.

It will greatful if someone can share any leads in pune. I can help to have a top class pussy in blore and Delhi and Asian invasion of dubai.

Regards.

TheNone.

CoolHitman12
11-13-15, 10:00

Please share guys.

Thanks in advance.I don't have Anagha pic since her face is not so good looking. According to us both Sneha or Anagha are same.

Can you confirm whether you are referring Sneha operating from Hadapsar area or share the picture you are referring Sneha so that we can confirm to you.

YellowOxide1
11-13-15, 10:57
I am not a die hard fan of DFK as I feel it's an unsafe practice so it really doesn't matter to me. For those who want DFK must may be disappointed and they may give less based on that as it doesn't really matter to me much so I gave her 10/10. I may be wrong. Recently joined so will learn it. Ha ha ha ha ha.GFE translates to Girlfriend Experience. That experience which automatically entails DFK whether you like it or not. It's like saying you don't like / find Chicken in your Chicken Biryani, yet loved the rice so will still rate it 10/10 . You are allowed to rate her service as 10/10 but not GFE.

YellowOxide1
11-13-15, 10:59
After a bad review of the girl I was fancying from my current SP, I am suddenly out of choices for today. Have another 1 hour or so to make a decision about which place to visit. Looking for pointers now.

Sujatha
11-13-15, 11:05
Guys.

It will greatful if someone can share any leads in pune. I can help to have a top class pussy in blore and Delhi and Asian invasion of dubai.

Regards.

TheNone.Anagha's SP number.

Check your PM.

Jasmpat
11-13-15, 11:06
After a bad review of the girl I was fancying from my current SP, I am suddenly out of choices for today. Have another 1 hour or so to make a decision about which place to visit. Looking for pointers now.Have PM you another SP no who keeps foreigners. He keeps sometimes really good ones.

Pcock
11-13-15, 11:07
Hi,

Not getting below this.

TIA.Num 4 and 8 are same. She has been in business frm sp to sp for at least an year now. Met her at two diff places. She looks hot and naughty. However she was reluctant of DFK and wanted to just finish the deed. She has a figure though. Lean. Decent boobs too. Avg BJ.

Pcock
11-13-15, 11:09
GFE translates to Girlfriend Experience. That experience which automatically entails DFK whether you like it or not. It's like saying you don't like / find Chicken in your Chicken Biryani, yet loved the rice so will still rate it 10/10 . You are allowed to rate her service as 10/10 but not GFE.Is like the biryani simile. And agree totally. However bro objective assessment is not a generic trait and is a forte of superior human beings who are dispassionate while judging and passionate where its required.

Kiran1411
11-13-15, 11:45
Good discussion. I would call it personal choice.

I am personally choosy about DFK for hygiene a well as paranoia on my part. So in certain cases, even though DFK was on available, I did not go for it.

That did not dampen my overall experience in some cases and the encounter was still GFE.

As I said, its very subjective, personal. My two cents.

GFE translates to Girlfriend Experience. That experience which automatically entails DFK whether you like it or not. It's like saying you don't like / find Chicken in your Chicken Biryani, yet loved the rice so will still rate it 10/10 . You are allowed to rate her service as 10/10 but not GFE.

Sitting Duck
11-13-15, 11:58
Have PM you another SP no who keeps foreigners. He keeps sometimes really good ones.Jasmpat, would you be so kind as to share the SP name and digits on PM with me also please? Appreciated. If you could advise the rates he normally charges / asks?

PuneCock96
11-13-15, 12:07
Guys.

Regards.

TheNone.Please check PM. Hope you will enjoy.

Man In India
11-13-15, 12:39
Hey Jasmpat,

You indeed are great and noble. Reply within a few minutes to YO! That's somerhing great.

Have PM you another SP no who keeps foreigners. He keeps sometimes really good ones.

After a bad review of the girl I was fancying from my current SP, I am suddenly out of choices for today. Have another 1 hour or so to make a decision about which place to visit. Looking for pointers now.

YellowOxide1
11-13-15, 14:58
Hey Jasmpat,

You indeed are great and noble. Reply within a few minutes to YO! That's somerhing great.Even if the deal fell through with him, I really do appreciate Jasmpat for sharing the contact. Pune is fast drying up if you are a horny lad looking for GFE and in time like this, contacts do help.

Went to K Spa and will be writing a FR on a satisfactory time but the struggle is getting more and more in order to build a pool of regulars.

RahulM30
11-13-15, 14:59
If this is true, you must be the luckiest guy on earth, but really sounds too unrealistic to believe.No dude. It was actually happened to me probably because one of the girl likes me very much and consider me as her be, also promised me before for 3 some few days ago.

Ns2211
11-13-15, 15:45
Have PM you another SP no who keeps foreigners. He keeps sometimes really good ones.Its great man. Really appreciate.

Ns2211
11-13-15, 15:52
Hey,

What about the girl in 2nd pic with black dress and wearing short?

How does she look in person?She was more welcoming. Fairness is same but had some pimples and pretty odd voice. Will try her and share the experience but the 1st girl. Please don't try. Very bad attitude.

Deepr
11-13-15, 18:03
I will be back in pune after a while requesting for an inde contact who can host me I have a full 24 hours on Sunday. I know famous fatima however would like to have someone else. Shall be glad if any kind mate pm me.

AdiForYou
11-13-15, 19:32
I will be trying the famous Pallavi in coming week. She is asking 12 k for 2 shot. Is she worthy for it. If better option available please pm me. One more thing, is she medically fit.

Thanks in advance.

AdiForYou
11-13-15, 19:37
I will be trying the famous pallavi in coming week. She is asking for 12 k for 2 shots. Is she worth of it. Or do we have better option in that price. Please pm me if better available. One more thing, is she medically fit. Hope you understand what I mean.

Thanks

Raghu2016
11-13-15, 20:03
Hello any pointer how to get her no. I new to this place and really need a good one for weekend.

Hey guys,

After getting the Pallavi's contact last month, I finally had the pleasure of meeting her. Called her up and spoke to her. She seemed very friendly and we got chatting over the phone. Booked her for the next day. She suggested I book orchid in kn as they have good rooms.

I reached before her, she got there by 11:30 am. I soon as she entered she gave me a nice long hug. We spoke for a while, had coffee and started a little flirty behavior. We held hands for a while, she kept her hands on my thighs, very natural behavior.

She had come directly from the gym so she suggested we take a shower together. We had a nice tub bath together in the room for a good 45 minutes. We kissed and made out in the tub. Then came an amazing BJ in the tub, thoroughly enjoyed. She cleaned me up dry and we moved to the bed. Switched on the TV to some music and started making out. She got on top of me and started riding me, I could sense that she was enjoying. She paused for a bit, gave me a DFK and got back to ride me. I then switched to missionary and climaxed. We lay next to each other for some time. She got close to me and we kissed for a while.

I was wanting to wait a little longer for another round but got a call and had to leave. Before we left I ordered some sandwich and coffee. We chatted for a little longer and we both left.

It was one of the best experiences I have had, and think she too had a good time.

An advice I would give is to not treat her like an object, don't use foul language over the phone or msgs. Respect her and be a gentleman and you too will be treated very well by her.

WIR: most definitely!

Looking forward to your comments and also any other good contact anyone may like to share.

Thank you!

LoveToRomance
11-13-15, 20:11
Hello mongers.

I would be visiting Pune this or next weekend would like to have some good Indie or some good SP contact from Pune were I can get GFE as haven't been a find from sometime now all dead fishes in market.

Thanks in anticipation.

Shaunp2012
11-13-15, 20:29
Thursday after diwali, Johnny needed some action. I had requested some new contacts, nobody replied. Anyway, I started calling up my contacts. 2 numbers were switched off, one said call after some time and did not pick up later. Other said not in town, after diwali. So looked like all indies are out of reach, gave up my hopes. At last moment thought of trying this place near the above mentioned resort. I had once been there, but it was shut down on that day.

Went there around 3 pm there was no movement, it looks little shady, so went a little further and stopped on the road just to check messages. A car came from opposite direction and I could see 2 ladies on the back seat. I followed the car and it went just inside the lodge. So Action was there, straight way went inside, 3 punters were waiting outside, asked if there is someone available. He said hifi 4 k and local 2. 5 k, asked him to show all. 2 hifi were not worth 4 k so asked to reduce the price, and he didn't that too one shot. So went with an average looking local. She was good in service, a little talkative, overall satisfactory service. Rooms were not that clean. Not worth repeating only in johnny is desperate and you are out of resources.

Cheers and enjoy.

AdiForYou
11-13-15, 21:00
I will be trying pallavi in upcoming week. Please let me know 12 k for 2 shot. Is it worthy. Or better options available at same price. Moreover is she medically safe.

Thanks in advance.

Genius3057
11-13-15, 21:14
She was more welcoming. Fairness is same but had some pimples and pretty odd voice. Will try her and share the experience but the 1st girl. Please don't try. Very bad attitude.Thanks NS211.

I especially liked her asserts and her cute face.

Let me know how you find her.

SwastikDavid
11-13-15, 21:25
Hey bro,

Can you PM the lodge details. Me too from hadapsar.

ThanksHey buddy,

PM me the lodge details too. I am from nearby area.

Thanks

Genius3057
11-13-15, 21:57
Hi,

Today I happen to meet Rati, an older Rati, not the younger good looking Rati from Baner.

Actually I had called her yesterday in the afternoon, but she didn't answer.

And when she answered, it was at 10 pm, and said she can meet.

I was at KP then, and came all the way from there to Sh**are Garden in P Saudagar. Called her, she said she is having mehandi on her hand, can we meet tomorrow, to which I said I have come long way, to which she said, wait I will come.

After that, the call was not going through. I understood that she ditched me and moved on.

Today I again called her, and she said that she is out because of festival and can meet in the evening.

Called her in the evening and she said she can meet.

Went to hotel S**gar at P Sa**gar and booked the room, got fresh. Until then she arrived.

BTW, before this I had a chat with hotel guy, and he said that he can also arrange for the girls if required and asked me to meet him after finishing with Rati.

I of course said yes to this.

Coming back to Rati, I had known that she is an old lady with average looks typical of Maharashtrian aunties, so didn't have any surprise after seeing her.

After she entered the room, she apologized for what happened last night, saying that since it was my fist time with her, she wasn't that comfortable meeting me at such late time and all that crap and showed me mehandi on her hand to prove that she wasn't lying.

I got the point.

After that, I asked her if the fees include 1 time or 2 time, to which she said it's upto you, 1,2 or 3, depending upon your stamina. Guys, believe me, I was happy to hear this, since I had initially thought that 2000/- was only for 1 time, but actually it was as many times as you can do in ST time.

After this, she herself removed my clothes one by one, kissing my body in between.

As usual first shot was started with french or BJ, in which I would say she is okay, because I have had betters ones than this in India and US. Even my better half does better than her.

Only thing which she does extra is rimming, body kissing including leg fingers and a** licking, and this is for what I had chosen her. Trying to get which I don't get in my real life.

As mentioned in previous posts, her be**BS are real tight, so tight that I initially though of them as implants. But later on thought that it's impossible for her to do implants. She said that since she uses sports bra, that's why she is so tight and such shit. I don't like such tight be**BS as you can't feel them while pressing as those can't be pressed easily (you have to take effort to press them and get feeling). I like them soft, round and tender. (Hers were perfect round though.).

She does good rimming and also moves are be**BS nicely over johney.

I came in her mouth the first time.

We had some discussion on various things. I won't discuss this, as this will unnecessarily prolong this FR.

After some 10-15 minutes, she tired to touch and get close to me. Came on my top, brought her be**BS onto my face. I tried to enjoy, but couldn't as those were too tight and also as she is not a good looker, it's tough to get turned on for the 2nd time with such providers. It takes time.

Then she lied down on her back and asked me come on top her to start with 2nd round of french. It felt good for some time. Then again regular position french, rimming and then she sensed that I wasn't coming, asked me to try insertion, which we tried.

But somehow, it was getting difficult for me to sustain my erection as I couldn't get any feeling after looking at her and she was also kind of telling me that it's hard to get 2nd time in such short time, etc.

After this, I told her to stop politely, and we mutually stopped.

Overall, I would say that she is real VFM for 2000 bucks.

Total damage: 2000 + 800 for room.

Boobs: round and firm, (6/10).

Body: Typcial aunty like (5/10).

Service: 8/10.

WIR: not sure.

She is similar in service to Smitha, but at a lesser cost with additional advantage that she has good be**BS. Smitha's be**BS are so to say non-existent.

BTW, I got a chance to click one of her snaps, but I can't share it here. Seniors, please guide me whether it can be shared or not.

Thanks

Holocaust
11-14-15, 02:31
Looks like the Pune scene has certainly become more dry day by day. Just 2-3 decent indies and I mean THATS IT! SPs are no longer reliable, most SPs have below average girls and service is so horrible. Some girls may be good, but have very high budget. A normal ST was of 4-4. 5 K for nice girls and now it is 8 k. Prudently, We must all step up to negate which girls are bad and must highlighted in the group. I know some senior members may be SPs themselves, but they must all know the problems faced by us. Conclusively, I am preparing a list which indies and SPs are trusted and which are not. It will help my fellow brothers to stop wasting their time and have a real good experience. So please highlight which SPs and indie are good and which are not in the forum sincerely.

Bodhi Satva
11-14-15, 03:28
It is quite shady place and not clean at all. Look of the place itself is quite discouraging. Got to see a few birds in the name of Hi Fi that are not even worth touching.

Thursday after diwali, Johnny needed some action. I had requested some new contacts, nobody replied. Anyway, I started calling up my contacts. 2 numbers were switched off, one said call after some time and did not pick up later. Other said not in town, after diwali. So looked like all indies are out of reach, gave up my hopes. At last moment thought of trying this place near the above mentioned resort. I had once been there, but it was shut down on that day.

Went there around 3 pm there was no movement, it looks little shady, so went a little further and stopped on the road just to check messages. A car came from opposite direction and I could see 2 ladies on the back seat. I followed the car and it went just inside the lodge. So Action was there, straight way went inside, 3 punters were waiting outside, asked if there is someone available. He said hifi 4 k and local 2. 5 k, asked him to show all. 2 hifi were not worth 4 k so asked to reduce the price, and he didn't that too one shot. So went with an average looking local. She was good in service, a little talkative, overall satisfactory service. Rooms were not that clean. Not worth repeating only in johnny is desperate and you are out of resources.

Cheers and enjoy.

Bodhi Satva
11-14-15, 03:48
PM Sent. And'Joi.

Seems very interesting could you share the details over Pm would be appreciated thanks.

TheNone
11-14-15, 04:32
Hi Holocaust,

But I completely disagree on your evaluation about Some seniors being SPs. This is highest class of disrespect and abomination. This is diwali time and most of the WGs travel to their native to be the part of the season festivities.

Regards.

TheNone.

Looks like the Pune scene has certainly become more dry day by day. Just 2-3 decent indies and I mean THATS IT! SPs are no longer reliable, most SPs have below average girls and service is so horrible. Some girls may be good, but have very high budget. A normal ST was of 4-4. 5 K for nice girls and now it is 8 k. Prudently, We must all step up to negate which girls are bad and must highlighted in the group. I know some senior members may be SPs themselves, but they must all know the problems faced by us. Conclusively, I am preparing a list which indies and SPs are trusted and which are not. It will help my fellow brothers to stop wasting their time and have a real good experience. So please highlight which SPs and indie are good and which are not in the forum sincerely.

Deepr
11-14-15, 04:47
I am requesting all my seniors to provide me an inde contact I will be in pune on Sunday looking for your cooperation.

Shall be glad if you kindly PM me.

Cheers,

DR

Holocaust
11-14-15, 04:47
Hi Holocaust,

But I completely disagree on your evaluation about Some seniors being SPs. This is highest class of disrespect and abomination. This is diwali time and most of the WGs travel to their native to be the part of the season festivities.

Regards.

TheNone.Bro I am saying about the pune scene in general. I have an SP who confessed about being a senior member.

Don't get me wrong, I am putting the post to improve the pune scene in general. Mongers together can only make it better.

TheNone
11-14-15, 04:53
You may be shocked but this is most common allegation in Blore, new Delhi and UAE's forums. About an SP being a Senior in ISG. Even if it's true, I will see it as a "Zomato" effect. Let these SP know that what crap they are serving and expecting golden eggs from us.

But if I would have been in your shoes, I would be happily shared that SP aka Sr Member's details in the forum to fame and shame him if he act over smart.

Regards.

TheNon.

Bro I am saying about the pune scene in general. I have an SP who confessed about being a senior member.

Don't get me wrong, I am putting the post to improve the pune scene in general. Mongers together can only make it better.

LoveToRomance
11-14-15, 05:51
PM Sent. And'Joi.Thanks mate shall try and post FR soon.

Ns2211
11-14-15, 06:29
Has anyone tried this chick. Got her pic from an SPno ending 555. What will be the damages?Can you please share the details.

Jasmpat
11-14-15, 06:30
Every day I am flooded with PM's to share contacts of SP's or Indie's.

My apologies as I can't keep answering to all PM's. Filter the PM's, read their previous post and then share contact with the forum guys who have PMed me.

I have developed these contacts after my experiences with the SP and Indie's and refer them after positive feedback from the mongerer.

Some post their FR's and other's feel there is nothing new to pen down, when a lot has been shared in the forum about the SP / Indie.

Also, the prices need to be curtailed down or brought to a reasonable amount, which has been escalated by the SP's, but again it all depends on we all guys, how much are we, willingly ready to pay to get the SP's babes / Indie's services. Most of the time, its the eagerness or excitement which our tool controls rather than our brains.

Would appreciate feedback / comments on what can be done to control the prices demanded by the SP / Indie's.

AgarWalk
11-14-15, 06:56
Got these pICS, any reviews please and damage asked is 20 k for night. Read about some inde FRs here, would be grateful if contacts can be shared. Went to hhi thai spa yest, FR to follow soon.

LetsTryThis
11-14-15, 07:01
Hello Penukars,

I will be staying tonite at Hotel in KN that has been mentioned on the forum. Some of you were nice enough to share some of inde contacts but haven't got any confirmation yet. Just in case I have my evening free can someone PM or point me to a good spa? Anything in KN or KP area would be great. Wouldn't like to travel within city.

Also any clubbing or pubs enthusiast please suggest some options for late night.

Cheers!

TheNone
11-14-15, 07:33
First one is an uzbek babe, around mid 30's. If I correctly remember her name was marianna. I had her in Delhi around 1 and half year back. And I paid 3. 5 k for 1 pop. Good attitude but her pussy is so loose that you can CLAP YOUR HAND in it. 3rd one is not a CIS but looks Asian treat. 20 k for them is bloody high. I would recommend, spend that money on Gajalee's sea food dinner and a pair of Jordans. They are much more worthy than this.

Regards.

TheNone.

Got these pICS, any reviews please and damage asked is 20 k for night. Read about some inde FRs here, would be grateful if contacts can be shared. Went to hhi thai spa yest, FR to follow soon.

InPune2015
11-14-15, 08:10
Hello,

I have been trying to put my FRs since long somehow didn't get time. This one is for the Lodge near Sentosa, somebody else recently discussed it, I go there through an SP and for me the rates are 4.5 K for 2 sessions and A / see room. It isn't bad, the room is clean and the A / C works OK.

I have tried 2 Girls there, first time I paid 5.5 K + .5 for drinks and tip. The girl was a maharashtrian and pretty sleepy when she moved in. The girl in picture shared and in actual was same but the picture might have taken when she was in perfect shape. But seeing her was a total turn off, anyway, I was hoping for some service and had told the SP about it categorically. DFK is a NO with all girls there, the body of her was nice, so I finished once nice and quick.

But second time she started doing all nakhras, didn't allow any position except missi. I didn't do it the second time and walked out. Told the SP how bad it was.

Second time, the SP kept following me up and promising me with a nice one, I told him I not paying him any more than 4.5 K for 2 pops. The pictures the second time were better but when I reached, the girl selected wasn't available. This is happening again and again, the SPs are assholes, they show pictures and then they don't offer the same and want you to see what they have. I liked one in the range he showed and was a Bengali, she was awesome! Body was OK, Lip Kiss OK, but no DFK, DATY OK (she was quite clean down there). She should be nearing 30's but was experienced, always good to have experienced one I realized. She did body kissing, talked nice and shit, made appropriate sounds (so tough to know if they fake it or they don't). So second time was quite good even if it was not what I selected on whatsapp.

1st Girl:

Damage: 5.5 k + 0.5 K.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 6.5/10.

GFE: 2/10.

Service: 2/10.

2nd girl:

Damage: 4.5 k + 0.5 K.

Body: 6/10.

Boobs: 6.5/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Service: 7.5/10.

SniperDude
11-14-15, 08:14
Nice initiative bro. We all will support you with our experiences.

InPune2015
11-14-15, 08:24
This spa is in Pimple Saudagar Area, has all Thai therapists. I went there 2 times so far, first time the woman assigned was average and the experience was average. Paid: 1. 8 K for Deep Tissue and she was new and it took time to come to the Extras part, so just got a HJ: 1 K, I wanted her to go TL, I told her I would pay 500 more denied. But I was sure if there are Thai's I can surely have a better experience if I press the Manager a bit more.

Next time, I called and told I wanted 90 minutes (I was sure if 90 minutes is asked, it means more earnings to the center and I must get a little premium treatment), so I bashed this guy on phone complaining how bad it was earlier, but I want to give them another chance since its closer to my place. This time I was assigned someone with name: Amy, and man! She was awesome with massage skills, she was in a good mood and sang a few songs in Thai. And I asked her for the additions 60 mins in to the massage, she was a bit professional with this, she asked me 1 K for HJ and 2 K for HJ + TL (wasn't a TL, she just allowed me to pull her T Shirt up and fondle). But she was so good in massage and entertaining me for the hour that I didn't bargain. Was just awesome.

Damage: 2.4 K (90 minutes) + 2 k for extras. I've had FS for 4.5 K and 2 pops, was confused whether it was worth paying 2 k for just a HJ and so called TL.

Anyways, I would still recommend this place to anyone who stays in P.S, Wakad, Aundh area and love Thai's. I Love them, they just make you feel happy, no wonder.

InPune2015
11-14-15, 08:40
Hi,

I called a few numbers in KP before and there was 1 guy who told me he can give me a Russian. He mentioned 8 k 1 pop last time but now the rates were changed. 7 k was asking price of all SP's for inde who were good, and 8 k for who were very good inde's. And Russian was up at 12 k for 1 pop, god!, what's happening. But johnny wasn't controlling so I decided to book a girl SP quoted 8 k for 1 pop. I negotiated with him but he won't go down more than 7.5 K.

Some FR which had 2 girls in it stuck my mind, and I decided to take 2 that day, I told him I am giving 12 k for 2 girls which were quoted as 16 k by him, after a lot of bargaining 13 k was what we settled on.

So I went there, and this SP again said the Girls I selected were not available and wanted me to see what he has. Showed me 2, one of them maharashtrian was awesome, fair, good blonde hair color, nice firm boobs, she was something to die for in the first look, so I took one and said and I didn't like the second and these are not what I selected, the SP said he will take me to another flat for second one, so I began with the beauty.

She again was not OK with a DFK (getting DFK feels like a dream no matter how much you pay), but her body and face was such a turn on, she was in action quick and I could feel she wanting more and more, faster and faster (again I am not sure when they fake it). So I kept humping for quite long in all positions possible, and controlled my brain to make sure I don't finish quick since I knew I will be asked to leave as soon as I finish, it wasn't a time based thing, so you finish you go. The quality of her body and face and the act was quite better than my earlier cheaper encounters (5 k for 2 pops).

But GFE was missing, DFK was missing and the SP cheated me on giving girls other than what I selected and forced me to pay for room as well, had to shell out 500 extra for the room (WTF! He actually forced, I relented, almost had an argument, but I thought I was I his control, and he might just snatch money and ask me to go, so I din't argue much and paid.

Then I was taken to another flat, I complained SP about GFE and no kissing, so he said second would be better, so had one option there on the second, others were Russian (mid aged for which he asked 12 k for 1 pop), thank god I did not take it. This was a woman (near 30's) but this time it was a not so good body but very good experience. CBJ, DATY, Body kissing, perfect sounds and different positions, was all there. But body I would rate a 6.

1st Girl (the beauty).

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

GFE: 3/10.

Service: 7/10.

2nd.

Body: 6.5/10.

Boobs: 5.5/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Service: 7/10.

Seniors please help, I am hitting the wrong places. Would request you to give me some direct contacts, and I assure you to keep posting FRs for each one and share as much as I can.

Kp6305
11-14-15, 09:43
You may be shocked but this is most common allegation in Blore, new Delhi and UAE's forums. About an SP being a Senior in ISG. Even if it's true, I will see it as a "Zomato" effect. Let these SP know that what crap they are serving and expecting golden eggs from us.

But if I would have been in your shoes, I would be happily shared that SP aka Sr Member's details in the forum to fame and shame him if he act over smart.

Regards.

TheNonThere is no point in backing them if they are on forum.

Many times we trust seniors members blindly and share some personal info as well.

I have few seniors members on my WhatsApp list as well, we talk regularly about stuff.

But if someone is operating as sp with shield of senior members, then prices in flesh industries are going sky high (they already going in Pune, Bangalore).

I find no point in backing senior cum sp here.

Bondrep111
11-14-15, 09:45
Hi,

Today I happen to meet Rati, an older Rati, not the younger good looking Rati from Baner.

And when she answered, it was at 10 pm, and said she can meet...Hi buddy, nice to read your FR. I have a number of Rati but she is not responding and maybe she is the other rati. Can you share your rati number?

Thanks

Bondrep111
11-14-15, 09:53
Hi pune mongers.

Total damage 10 k plus 1 k of room plus 100 rs condom and 100 rs tip to room boy.Buddy you are really lucky, I have always fantasized to be with 2 females. Please share Zoya's number. Thanks. If not 2 at least I can have Zoya.

Bondrep111
11-14-15, 10:09

She responded and decided to meet near Mantri market. Negotiated for 2. 5 k for 1. 5 hours, 2 sessions...Buddy, couldn't get exact Sneha on locanto. Can you share her number?

Thanks

Bondrep111
11-14-15, 10:14
True that.

Few days back I was looking for Shefa fursungi contact, a well known member here asked me first for my contacts, I shared 3 but after receiving those the member simply vanished.

When I asked same contact openly few good members came in for help without asking for anything in return. I will be remembering members who are helping hands and who are the jerks!

Anyways name and share aren't thing I am here for, life is too short and more shorter for jhony for his endeavors.

Cheers.Can you share Sheaf Furshungi's number?

Thanks buddy.

Any other inde will also do.

Genius3057
11-14-15, 12:21
Hi Guys,

I was going through old threads of Pune and came across Muskan's pics.

Mostly those are from late 2014 threads.

Does anyone know if she is available with any SP now a days?

Looked good with good assets and her service was also rated highly.

Uploading them again for quick reference.

TIA

Genius3057
11-14-15, 15:27
Hi buddy, nice to read your FR. I have a number of Rati but she is not responding and maybe she is the other rati. Can you share your rati number?

ThanksHey, I have PM'd you the same.

Enjoy

Sujatha
11-14-15, 15:34
The last 4 digits are 0131. If you want to cross check on locanto, you will not find her number. You need to reply to her Locanto ad, then only will she share details. Doesn't respond to calls, can only text message her.

If you don't have her number, Google search 'sneha4145 Pune' and check the first link. You can have her independently or opt for a MMF threesome. She and her boyfriend are into it and from a middle class family.

She is an independent and the number is hers.

I don't remember the name of the lodge, but in case you opt for Sneha, she will guide you there.

Varsha is a girl friendly lodge that you can check out.

Cheers.

Share your experience.Hi bro.

That number is not her number. It is her SP number. Bargain for 2 -2.5 k.

SwastikDavid
11-14-15, 16:54
Hi,

I am new to forum. I am looking for nice indie and chubby ladies with quality service. Will be OK with threesome. For few hrs. Any pointer will help. Please do send me numbers of any chubby lady or aunty out there.

Tut Li
11-14-15, 18:10
Hi Guys,

TIABuddy. I had her for LT twice at 13 k from SP. Anything you expect and she was a game. She works as an inde in Delhi, but recently got a news (from Delhi guy) that she is into drugs and provides other indes (only outcall) from Delhi. Sort of SP but not the typical ones running brothels.

Tut Li
11-14-15, 18:21
Got these pICS, any reviews please and damage asked is 20 k for night. Read about some inde FRs here, would be grateful if contacts can be shared. Went to hhi thai spa yest, FR to follow soon.Bro. I had chick in black (extreme right) at 13 k LT about 6 months back. She is Nepali check, stays at Mumbai and works with SP at Pune. Her working name is Rosy. No DFK. But ultimate tiny chick with nice boobies (small) and an ass to die for. Please share SP name and last 3 digits. Don't pay more than 13-14 k for LT. If someone likes tiny chicks like me, she is worth. Good luck.

Tut Li
11-14-15, 18:33
You just saved us a trip to this lady at this SP. I was planning to try her out today but work prevented it. Guys please avoid her and if you contact this SP be particular in pointing out such stupid girls who have scant respect for our time and money.Hey YO. Bro. Wish you happy mongering New year. Looks like you want to fuck each and every chick rahul has. Hehe. Run YO run. KP lanes are waiting for you everyday.

YellowOxide1
11-14-15, 18:42
Hey YO. Bro. Wish you happy mongering New year. Looks like you want to fuck each and every chick rahul has. Hehe. Run YO run. KP lanes are waiting for you everyday.My amma told me that life is a bag of cats. You never know which pussy you will get.

Kabir2110
11-14-15, 20:25
Hi,

Try A spa in KP, its close to Starbucks. Heard some good reports on it recently. Do share your experience.

Hello Penukars,

I will be staying tonite at Hotel in KN that has been mentioned on the forum. Some of you were nice enough to share some of inde contacts but haven't got any confirmation yet. Just in case I have my evening free can someone PM or point me to a good spa? Anything in KN or KP area would be great. Wouldn't like to travel within city.

Also any clubbing or pubs enthusiast please suggest some options for late night.

Cheers!

SexLover66
11-14-15, 21:25
Frank martin posted two FR on Sneha.

I am referring Sneha.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=228071&d=1442120558

If.

Can you PM Anagha personal no.

Radiohead2075
11-14-15, 21:38
Hey friends,

I just registered in this site and new to Pune, working in Hinjewadi. I have gone through some of the posts and was wondering if anyone would suggest me a good SP to make my.

Start. Thanks for your help and suggestions.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

TheNone
11-15-15, 04:26
After reading lots of FRs / Semi FRs of Pune forum, I decided to broadcast a SOS message and lots of folks responded back to me. Thanks to all of you guys. You are the real gems.

Yesterday, I was craving for parsi food and found a little place caled "where else cafe" in viman nagar. Reached there and ordered for tomato per eeda with Pav as starter and dhansak. An it turned out to be the meal of the week for me. Fantastic flavors and subtle flavors. I always admirar of slow cooking methods along with originality of the dish. And that place serves a decent range of breakfasts as well.

For me Food works as aphrodisiac. Contacted few Indies and SPs but only SP responded. Agreed on a girl from the Lakes. SP send me the breadcrumbs and I followed it. Reached on the place but it was a borderline dingy along with unsafe hence asked for a better place and plan took a slight detour. Used my trusted hotel finder app and took a room in a not so fancy hotel to ensure clean sheets to dirty and big enough shower. Once in the room, I don't need to explain about what were transpaired between us. I was slightly taken aback about her reluctance to DFK. But eventually she gave in to my pressure and assertiveness and a promise that I will be a thorough gentlemen. And it went fairly good. Nothing extra ordinary but not that bad either.

I came out few red currency less and slightly drained out from the hotel and moved on towards each others destinations.

Looks: 7.

Assets: 7.

GFE: 6.

Damage 6+2 k.

WIR: Maybe.

Regards.

TheNone.

GeorgeBush1
11-15-15, 07:18
Hey Tut Li bro.

Couldn't agree more, she was with Girish a couple of years back, proper pornstar material indeed! A couple of joints would set her up perfectly for a horny session.

Miss those days!

Cheers!

George

GeorgeBush1
11-15-15, 07:20
My amma told me that life is a bag of cats. You never know which pussy you will get.Wild / tamed ones as well.

ROFL LMAO!

TheBestIndia
11-15-15, 08:10
Can you share Sheaf Furshungi's number?

Thanks buddy.

Any other inde will also do.Check your pm dude, sent you contact.

FredAckman1
11-15-15, 08:26
Hi,

And when she answered, it was at 10 pm, and said she can meet...I had tried her back in August.

Similar experience, I did CIM, and could not attempt second round because of late night (post 10 pm) and also because of obvious issues.

Body wise, she is absolutely 40+ only be**BS are worth, no ass to describe about. I like big round shapely ass, so won't repeat her.

ShaanMady
11-15-15, 10:26
Hi,

Could anyone help me with leads on African chicks, I could see lots of people hanging around University area.

Thanks

Pcock
11-15-15, 10:31
Hi,

Try A spa in KP, its close to Starbucks. Heard some good reports on it recently. Do share your experience.Hey bro what did you hear about this place. I m yet to hear anything confirmatory. Please. Point out what did I miss.

Genius3057
11-15-15, 11:50
Buddy. I had her for LT twice at 13 k from SP. Anything you expect and she was a game. She works as an inde in Delhi, but recently got a news (from Delhi guy) that she is into drugs and provides other indes (only outcall) from Delhi. Sort of SP but not the typical ones running brothels.Hey Tut Li.

Bad to hear that.

It seems you have answer to any damn query here on ISG and people follow your reviews and comments blindly. They have so much faith in you.

That's why I compare you with GTO of teamp-bhp forum, the other forum which I follow diligently. You are GTO of ISG for sure.

Please keep up the good work man.

SexLover66
11-15-15, 12:05
Photos deleted at original poster's request.

Manoj 007
11-15-15, 12:35

She responded and decided to meet near Mantri market. Negotiated for 2. 5 k...Hi, couldn't get exact Sneha on locanto. Can you share her number?

Greetings,

Jackson

Genius3057
11-15-15, 13:46
Hey guys,

Came across below post in Delhi forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=1800604&viewfull=1#post1800604.

I personally feel that the some of the girls in the post are awesom, especially the first girl, in black and white strips, sleeveless Tshirt.

And look at the rate, 10 K for night. I believe this can be negotiated and can still come down more.

For the same chick in Pune, we would end up paying more than 15 K I believe for night.

Seems lot of supply as compared to demand. And CIS are available for 4 K ST.

Lucky folks from Delhi.

PuneGuy2006
11-15-15, 13:56
This is really good to hear, we can get some good experience like that, please PM me her number, I will get in touch with her, did I need to provide any refence. ?

Hey guys,

After getting the Pallavi's contact last month, I finally had the pleasure of meeting her. Called her up and spoke to her. She seemed very friendly and we got chatting over the phone. Booked her for the next day. She suggested I book orchid in kn as they have good rooms.

I reached before her, she got there by 11:30 am. I soon as she entered she gave me a nice long hug. We spoke for a while, had coffee and started a little flirty behavior. We held hands for a while, she kept her hands on my thighs, very natural behavior.

She had come directly from the gym so she suggested we take a shower together. We had a nice tub bath together in the room for a good 45 minutes. We kissed and made out in the tub. Then came an amazing BJ in the tub, thoroughly enjoyed. She cleaned me up dry and we moved to the bed. Switched on the TV to some music and started making out. She got on top of me and started riding me, I could sense that she was enjoying. She paused for a bit, gave me a DFK and got back to ride me. I then switched to missionary and climaxed. We lay next to each other for some time. She got close to me and we kissed for a while.

I was wanting to wait a little longer for another round but got a call and had to leave. Before we left I ordered some sandwich and coffee. We chatted for a little longer and we both left.

It was one of the best experiences I have had, and think she too had a good time.

An advice I would give is to not treat her like an object, don't use foul language over the phone or msgs. Respect her and be a gentleman and you too will be treated very well by her.

WIR: most definitely!

Looking forward to your comments and also any other good contact anyone may like to share.

Thank you!

Genius3057
11-15-15, 13:58
Hi Guys,

Actually I should have written this FR long time back, but didn't have time that time and somehow it slept out of my mind.

I had met Smitha some 5-6 months back at my place.

I would not go into details of actual session with Smitha since it's already posted by so many folks before.

You ask it, she will do it.

One thing I would like to bring to notice of other folks is that this is what Smitha did to me in the foreplay:

She inserted the thumb of my foot in her va**na and stroked it for some time.

Later on, she took the same thumb in her mouth and then after that started giving BBBJ.

I think that there is some risk here, that's what I think of, getting into contact of her vaginal fluids, which can be risky.

We forget such small things in the heat of the moment.

Just thought to bring this up, if it helps in any way.

Thanks

PuneGuy2006
11-15-15, 14:10
I am also looking for her contact, can someone provide the same, I am alone for this week only, hence planning to try her, since got good feedback in this forum.

Hello all,

Can I please request someone to PM me Pallavis contact details? Its crazy I have 4 now pointing to her and none of them is right.

Cheers,

Thanks

LetsTryThis
11-15-15, 15:36
I knew I had travel coming up to Pune with some spare time for myself and had been asking for contacts on forum and by sending PM to couple of members. Thank you to people who responded.

Tried to fix an appointment with Pallavi on Saturday evening / night but by the time she responded I already had made some other plans, even though she was ready to ST and LT I decided to stick with my plans. Also was hesitant to spend big amount for very first time for whole night. Sunday morning sent her message and asked her if she can make early appointment since I have a flight to catch afternoon she readily accepted and said we will take shower together. She said she will show up at 10 and so she did. Infact as soon as I opened the door that's the first thing she said. "see I am right on time".

Appearance wise was nothing great but at same time nothing to complain about but I wasn't expecting much as it was already mentioned on the forum. Since she was dressed too casually her figure didn't stick out either at first glance. But then as soon as she entered the room there was never a dull moment nor awkward silence.

Super friendly, has a lot of stuff to tell about so you don't have to make an effort to keep conversation going. Only within few minutes the make out session started. She really is into DFK. I don't think I need to get into details as everyone knows she is open for everything except back door entry. Not that I tried.

Foreplay was awesome. Tried 3 positions. Missionary, then Doggy and then WOT. She has perfect ass for someone who loves Doggy. And then WoT she gave it all for she was riding me during WoT position. Very few girls can get the technique right according to my experience. At the end she was like I am in heaven and just collapse next to me.

I guess I now know why she is so highly rated. She compliments you, says right things that any guy would like to hear. A lot of stuff was said and compliments were thrown left and right. Which I won't mention but then we all know that's part of the job.

Only thing that I was little but put off by was couple of calls she got and she answered those between. She did apologized repeatedly saying since this is festive season and Sunday lot of relatives showed up at her place. But anyways I let it pass since it was a last minute plan means literally she was at my door in 30-40 minutes after confirmation. But at the end I won't mind having her for LT or entire night as she is worth it next time.

Thank you yellowoxide for sharing her contact.

Pune guys really rock. Thank you once again. Until next time.

WonderfulWorld
11-15-15, 18:04
Gentlemen. Any news about MP at Mantri Market Hadapsar? Tried visiting cpl of of times over last fortnight and gate is showing locked.

Is it closed for good or off for festival season? Generally even if the gate is closed. Some gate noise will get attn and it will be opened, nobody responded on last two attempts. Please advise.

As it is in close proximity, I have been regular. If that is closed, have to lookout for somewhere I can switch over. Appreciate guidance for alternatives around Hadapsar.

Cheers

Genius3057
11-15-15, 19:19
These pic shared by Dirtymind.

With his permission I am uploading pallavi's pic.Wow, thanks man.

This was an unexpected Diwali gift.

Many of the folks wanted this.

I have another one, uploading it.

JizzyB
11-15-15, 19:29
Hi,

Sorry I don't know the name. It was kind of a building.

Hey bro,

Can you PM the lodge details. Me too from hadapsar.

Thanks

Samuel007
11-15-15, 19:31
Hello everyone,

I am travelling to Nashik on Monday.

I am looking forward for some INDE contacts from Nashik city.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Play safe

JizzyB
11-15-15, 19:33
Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Limited access to ISG nowadays.

No it was not Shrimant lodge. It was not a lodge I guess, a kind of building / apartment. Not sure about the exact address but will share as soon as I get it.

Are you referring Shreemant Lodge which is almost 7 to 8 kms from Hadapasar? If yes you have overpaid here as chicks here are available in 1.2 to 1.3 k inclusive all.

If not may be another lodge you are referring, please give us some pointers on this lodge?

JizzyB
11-15-15, 19:35
Yeah, deal was good so was the girl.

Who's contact you need? I didn't take any contacts. I was taken there by my friend.

Could you please share the contact? All inclusive in 2 k is pretty awesome deal.

JizzyB
11-15-15, 19:37
Hi,

It was not a lodge; it seemed more like an apartment. I'm not sure about the location, it was a unknown place for me but somewhere near Hadapsar.

Hey Jizzy,

Can you share some pointers regarding the lodge?

Praks111
11-15-15, 19:38
Hi,

Could anyone help me with leads on African chicks, I could see lots of people hanging around University area.

ThanksWell My friend, yes there are african options available at Pune. I have some observations and facts to share. You would find an ad on loc for the African delight. You send your number a guy gets in touch with you over whatsapp and then throws a lot of questions about you your identity, etc. Once he is satisfied that your not LE or a time passer he would send her pics and if you are fine he would ask the girl to contact you. She too puts a lot questions which we as mongers wud not like to share. The place where the girl provides an in call I. E. The building is mostly people from the same continent. This building in past was under LE's eyes. But now things are normal.

I am not racist here but let me confess I too like these beauties tried some at Singapore and also in some parts of Europe. They are quite good in the deeds. The ones near the university are mostly students and probably some may be into this business but not all. A caution to all is that unfortunately these people are under LE scanner as we all read in the newspapers due to involvement of some in drugs, frauds and a good number in Pune who overstay their visa here in India. So one needs to be careful and diligent before picking up these girls.

RandySavage
11-15-15, 19:40
The problem is not demand v supply issue in pune. It's about class. Pune has a class of its own. We like keeping things discreet. Off course there is a pimp nexus and you end up paying couple of grands more but think about the experience of having it in our own pune. No pollution no sleaze just pure unadulterated GFE, dominatrix, BDSM fantasies fulfilled. I am all for pune mongering we just need to have a good connection and negotiation skills. After all we are talking of humans not commodity for comparing demand supply variations.

Hey guys,

Came across below post in Delhi forum.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=1800604&viewfull=1#post1800604.

I personally feel that the some of the girls in the post are awesom, especially the first girl, in black and white strips, sleeveless Tshirt.

And look at the rate, 10 K for night. I believe this can be negotiated and can still come down more.

For the same chick in Pune, we would end up paying more than 15 K I believe for night.

Seems lot of supply as compared to demand. And CIS are available for 4 K ST.

Lucky folks from Delhi.

FunkyOgre
11-15-15, 19:59
Hey Pcock.

I did put out my review on it. Tends to be middle of the range IMHO. You could check out my posts to trace it out.

Ogre KD.

Hey bro what did you hear about this place. I m yet to hear anything confirmatory. Please. Point out what did I miss.

Pussy Shave
11-15-15, 21:46
Not sure have you asked her before sharing the pics. Always try to be discrete buddy, my opinion we should avoid to post the pics in public domain without blurring their photos at least. However, these are more than a year old photos.

These pic shared by Dirtymind.

With his permission I am uploading pallavi's pic.

HornyLibran
11-16-15, 04:18
Dear fellas,

Hope you all are doing great there. Some wonderful FRs recently written, great going. Writing after a long time now, was away for a while.

Been a regular at HL spa, decided to visit the spa after long. When visited the place, found that it was closed, not sure if it was closed from sometime or out of business.

Headed towards the A (invitation in hindi) spa in S mall. It was early evening and had very less crowd in the mall. Lovely ambiance of the spa, and lovely scented place.

Requested for an immediate accommodation, was politely denied saying that it was all occupied for 30 odd minutes. Booked my appointment and showed up on time.

Was greeted by a cute thai masseuse and guided towards the room. I opted for a deep tissue massage to get relaxed. She asked if I was already there before which I mentioned "a couple of times". It did the trick. She asked me to wear the disposable to which I asked if it was necessary and told that I have never worn them. She got the hint and smiled and left for me to change. I removed my cloths and was handing them when she came inside the room when I was yet to remove my undies. The chemistry was good and I wrapped the towel and slid off my undies..Hey,

I'm planning on visiting but the spa today. Could you share the name or initials of the masseuse.

Regards,

HL

Tut Li
11-16-15, 05:07
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Jasmpat
11-16-15, 05:14
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Tut Li
11-16-15, 05:21
Hey Tut Li.

Bad to hear that.

It seems you have answer to any damn query here on ISG and people follow your reviews and comments blindly. They have so much faith in you.

That's why I compare you with GTO of teamp-bhp forum, the other forum which I follow diligently. You are GTO of ISG for sure.

Please keep up the good work man.Thanks for your kind words buddy. Nowadays I m not much into paid mongering, but I read forum almost everyday. Base is to save hard earned money for few members. Thanks again.

Genius3057
11-16-15, 06:19
The problem is not demand v supply issue in pune. It's about class. Pune has a class of its own. We like keeping things discreet. Off course there is a pimp nexus and you end up paying couple of grands more but think about the experience of having it in our own pune. No pollution no sleaze just pure unadulterated GFE, dominatrix, BDSM fantasies fulfilled. I am all for pune mongering we just need to have a good connection and negotiation skills. After all we are talking of humans not commodity for comparing demand supply variations.With due respect to senior member.

I don't quite agree with you wrt quality. My personal belief is that we don't get same quality and variety of chicks here in Pune as compared to Delhi.

And even after that, we end up paying higher.

Why so, that's another topic.

All the scene for better gals in Pune is managed by many pimps sitting in KP or VN, and each one sending same set of pics. What it means is that there is clearly an understanding among all of them wrt price. No matter how hard you negotiate, it doesn't work much. May be some seniors have good rapo with them, and can get good deals.

RandySavage
11-16-15, 08:28
[Deleted by Admin]

RandySavage
11-16-15, 08:47
[Deleted by Admin]

RandySavage
11-16-15, 09:12
[Deleted by Admin]

FredAckman1
11-16-15, 09:53
Wow, thanks man.

This was an unexpected Diwali gift.

Many of the folks wanted this.

I have another one, uploading it.This is amazing. She is really worth the praise.

Genius3057
11-16-15, 10:05
[Deleted by Admin]

RandySavage
11-16-15, 11:18
[Deleted by Admin]

Kp6305
11-16-15, 11:40
[Deleted by Admin]

SexLover66
11-16-15, 12:18
[Deleted by Admin]

RandySavage
11-16-15, 13:06
[Deleted by Admin]

BiziBoy2012
11-16-15, 13:39
[Deleted by Admin]

Bond123
11-16-15, 13:40
[Deleted by Admin]

BiziBoy2012
11-16-15, 13:42
[Deleted by Admin]

AdiForYou
11-16-15, 13:44
[Deleted by Admin]

MadanM
11-16-15, 14:12
[Deleted by Admin]

Shaunp2012
11-16-15, 14:52
[Deleted by Admin]

MayanKanand
11-16-15, 15:04
[Deleted by Admin]

Leonardo008
11-16-15, 15:19
[Deleted by Admin]

OldCrow
11-16-15, 15:55
Hi guys,

First let me thank everyone on this forum as I have always found the posts in here quite interesting and helpful (have been sneaking into the forum regularly to get leads) but today is when I decided to register myself. So, hopefully will be posting / interacting going forward rather than just reading your experiences.

The question that I have at this moment is about the safety of CC payment on the site. Have you guys paid with regular credit cards or do you guys use a temp card number to make payments. Also how would this payment show up on my statement. I might sound a bit fussy here but do not want the website' name of the card statement. Thank you again and hope to hear soon.

Cybram
11-16-15, 15:58
I do agree with some of you who opined that we may lose contact with an inde if pics are posted.

However.

1) We Indians fail to read. India forum has the following words in big font at the top "NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT PHOTOS of FULLY DRESSED WOMEN!

The Forum's Posting Guidelines permit the posting of photos of both nude and fully dressed women.

I am NOT going to delete photos based solely on someone's philosophical objections.

Please read the Forum's Photo Removal Policy for further information. " so no matter how you report or complain, photos are not going to be removed.

2) how does she know, unless someone told her. This is the biggest vice. Bros telling hoes about the site.

3) she is a straight up escort. No matter what she claims, she will remain in business and will meet people she trust. But I do agree that some thought process is required to preserve contacts however don't whine if someone does contrary because forum policy allows for it. Sadly we can't make rules, Jackson makes it.

Well said. I just did my two cents. Reported the post with a humble request to remove the pics. Any idea how long does it take for the moderator to act on it?

CaptainD123
11-16-15, 16:24
[Deleted by Admin]

AvinashT
11-16-15, 16:32
[Deleted by Admin]

Sujatha
11-16-15, 16:52
[Deleted by Admin]

TheBestIndia
11-16-15, 17:24
[Deleted by Admin]

Tut Li
11-16-15, 17:40
[Deleted by Admin]

RandySavage
11-16-15, 18:14
[Deleted by Admin]

DirtyMind
11-16-15, 18:27
I just don't understand a simple thing that forum have lots of pics even in Pune and Mumbai of lots of escorts and prostitutes with face because its not illegal to post pics and share with other members and forum allows it.

I can name many prostitutes and escorts whos pics are available in Pune forum with face then why don't some guys have objection on that also and why only its for Pallavi?

Above all who was that idiot who told Pallavi about the forum? What kind of logic is to tell prostitutes and escorts about the forum.

If you can't share pics and let other guys know how does a prostitute look before he book her then what the use of forum and that also just for Pallavi but other prostitutes pics can be uploaded but not of her.

The basic problem is not pics its the guys who have told those escorts and prostitutes about the forum for reason best known to them.

King Khan
11-16-15, 18:52
[Deleted by Admin]

Leonardo008
11-16-15, 18:56
[Deleted by Admin]

Admin
11-16-15, 19:00
Gentlemen,

First, exactly what part of "NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT PHOTOS of FULLY DRESSED WOMEN!" do you not understand?

Second, I do not appreciate any member advocating a campaign intended to bombard me with messages and thus deliberately creating extra work for me.

In the future, any member inciting such behavior will be banned immediately without comment.

Get it?

Thanks,

Jax

DirtyMind
11-16-15, 19:19
I do agree with some of you who opined that we may lose contact with an inde if pics are posted.

However.

1) We Indians fail to read. India forum has the following words in big font at the top "NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT PHOTOS of FULLY DRESSED WOMEN!

The Forum's Posting Guidelines permit the posting of photos of both nude and fully dressed women.

I am NOT going to delete photos based solely on someone's philosophical objections.

Please read the Forum's Photo Removal Policy for further information. " so no matter how you report or complain, photos are not going to be removed.

2) how does she know, unless someone told her. This is the biggest vice. Bros telling hoes about the site.

3) she is a straight up escort. No matter what she claims, she will remain in business and will meet people she trust. But I do agree that some thought process is required to preserve contacts however don't whine if someone does contrary because forum policy allows for it. Sadly we can't make rules, Jackson makes it.Its very crystal clear that its a selective intolerenc debate about pallavi's pics.

Pune forum have so many indi's pics and also of girl's pics shared by various SP mostly everyday and the shocking news is no one ever complains or have any problem with those girls and indies pics with face. Why is it so and why this double standard. If someone cares about a girls privacy, personal life and other things then he must have problem with each pic and not just with pallavi or any 1 girls pics.

Every single escort, prostitute, hooker know and understand that if she don't want to give her face pic then she can deny or don't give as it will be shared and she can't stop it. So why did she in first place give a pic with face if she really cares about privacy? Who forced her.

There are many indies who don't share face pics and some even don't share body pics and no one can force them to share so why does a girl share her face pic and then expect no one will share it with others especially when she is a escort.

Rules and morality and ethics should be same for every escort or hooker and not different according to personal ease.

FlirtyNo1
11-16-15, 19:25
Well done admin. Its a lesson for members who were makung their own rules and trying to impose on others. This is applicable to all Indian forums.

Member #4429
11-17-15, 00:34
This is my first FR on this Forum so please Excuse me for any wrong writing.

Yesterday little johnny was in mood to go into the den, so tried calling some SP from the contact list only one responded back with pics on W app.

It was almost 11:30 pm when I reached the famous Apt near KD went up selected Ms J, in mid 30's Fair, smiling face, with nice assets, NE types Quoted 4 k bargained it for 3 k for ST.

Started the act with a cigg, even she had one or rather pretended to smoke, Next was DFK for quite some time along with touching the assets of each other. As the temperature increased undressing each other begins. Till then DFK was continuing in the background.

Then the Balloon man came in for the Johnny. Nice 5 odd minutes CBJ and then the Mish, then DS, then Reverse CG, then the CG, as the Pussy was tight enough to hold the johnny in for long time, in this position johnny was in deep den and he come. Wow it was heavenly experience. In all the act DFK was on and off, Ear licking was hot and intense. She gave good company till the last stroke.

Got cleaned up. Exchanged the Nos. She was like after 10 days she is free and she can come Indie OC. Hope to see her soon again.

Looks And Assets: 8/10.

Friendliness: 7/10.

In to the Act: 8. 5/10.

Place: 6/10.

Total Damage: 3 k + . 200 for the room. = 3.2 k.

Time almost 1/2 HR.

TheNone
11-17-15, 02:12
This is also known as occupational hazards. When you are an escort and that too a good one, you bound to get some attention.

Regards.

TN.

I just don't understand a simple thing that forum have lots of pics even in Pune and Mumbai of lots of escorts and prostitutes with face because its not illegal to post pics and share with other members and forum allows it.

I can name many prostitutes and escorts whos pics are available in Pune forum with face then why don't some guys have objection on that also and why only its for Pallavi?

Above all who was that idiot who told Pallavi about the forum? What kind of logic is to tell prostitutes and escorts about the forum.

If you can't share pics and let other guys know how does a prostitute look before he book her then what the use of forum and that also just for Pallavi but other prostitutes pics can be uploaded but not of her.

The basic problem is not pics its the guys who have told those escorts and prostitutes about the forum for reason best known to them.

SexLover66
11-17-15, 03:36
1) I will openly apologizing if I hurt anybody.

2) Yesterday morning I have reported post to admin to to remove the pic.

With all your response I have became villain in this thread.

Guys please clear the one thing in below 2 options which option do you select.

1) Posting girls pic in this form.

2) Showing this ISG form to girl (indie).

In two option which one is good for all mongers (mongering community).

Please provide your feedback.

In other city we openly share indies photo.

Because indies don't know about this form.

Because we kept secret.

ISG is secret place for mongers and should not share the this sites info to any indie.

And should be kept secret.

I don't know who shared this site info to Pallavi.

If any other indie also with her place.

She all so reacted like Pallavi.

Never ever share the info about this form to any indie or sp.

Everybody discussing about pic.

But no one talking about sharing this form (ISG) to Pallavi.

Please provide your feedback.

Juju23
11-17-15, 06:39
After much hesitation and reluctance, I made it to BP. It was around 8 in the evening. I took a good look around on foot first. A Lot of meat on offer here. Being my first time I was very hesitant to approach any one. I was looking in particular for an older aunty / housewife type. I dig them. Sorry, but everyone's got different taste, and I have a fetish for the quintessential Desi Aunty. So after a good 15 minutes of loitering around, I ended up on Thakurdas road. An older woman approached me and literally caught hold of my arm. She promised me a good time for 200. She wasn't that great to look at but I was desperate. So I agreed. What followed was disastrous. She took me along with her into a building to the 4th floor. Then into a locked up cubicle. Now I have looked up a few experiences of fellow mongers on this forum with respect to BP and of cases having being looted. That's exactly what happen to me earlier this evening. Thankfully I made sure not to carry more than a 1000 and no ID. As she bolted the door, she first asked me to pay her the 200, which I did. She later demeaned more money, saying people pay close to 2 k for banging her. I said to her that the max I could do was another 100. So I handed her another 100. She then started forcefully going through my pockets and found another 500. I said this is all I've got. I even accused her of looting me. So was she at least content with 800. I'm not so sure. I told her to give me an HJ at the least. By this time I was really freaking out and just wanted to get out of there ASAP. I asked her to let me out and I just left, totally unsatisfied. So damage 800, result: no pleasure. Well, from this experience I can say that I felt very vulnerable and I would advise newbies, my self included to avoid loitering by themselves and should rather go in a group. Senior members please hand out some pointers as there seem to be no new updates about BP. I would propose teaming up with anyone interested to take the plunge.I've been there a couple o' times. You can find some good ones if you know where to look. The first time knocks you out and going by what you say sounds too scary. Its a wham bam thank you ma'm place though.

However I am thinking of visiting on the 30th with loads of time to spare. Could help you out if you want to find some. I've xossiped something similar where you can find me. Hope to get in touch mate.

Regards,

Juju23

P.S. I'll be there only on the 30th.

LivingForSex
11-17-15, 07:00
For those who are barging to remove Pallavi's pictures.

Be informed that the same is also available on Mumbai Forum.

Check the post from below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=1800878&viewfull=1#post1800878.

As rightly said by somebody, this is an occupational hazard and after certain point its unavoidable.

She should have herself taken care for not sharing these pictures.

What is the case if any of her relatives talk to her over WA from an unknown number as a pseudo client.

She was not all hesitant in sharing her pictures over WA, at least for the two incidences I know.

Cheers!

DirtyMind
11-17-15, 07:22
1. On 5 October 2015 in the Pune forum I posted I have Pallavi's pic and I will upload soon. But no one replied or commented that not to post her pics. Where was all the guys who have problem with Pallavi's pics that time and why no one had any objection then and said not to upload her pics and I would have not told the member to upload.

Not a single member or Pallavi herself which is a fact she knows about the forum had any problem then.

Pallavi could have said to her client that told her about the forum to make a reply or comment and tell the member not to post her pic in forum.

Pallavi is happy till she is getting a good business from forum but once her pics which she herself gave are shared to help others then she suddenly realize that its a violation of her privacy.

What kind of logic is this?

2. Then I gave a member her pics and said to upload it so other guys can also see her and he uploaded. This thing happened nearly after 1.5 months and I didn't received any pm or reply about not posting her pics. Why no one said anything as they had approximately 1.5 month in between.

3. The day that member uploaded her pics,1-2 days or maybe same day a member by mistake uploaded her pic in Mumbai forum which is still available and I commented on his post as the first pic is of Pallavi and not of a NE and even other member said that same thing but no one had any problem when her pics are posted in Mumbai forum and I don't see anyone complaining there. Why what's the reason?

Her pics can be posted in Mumbai forum but not in Pune forum. Why?

4. How does Pallavi knows her pics are uploaded in a forum? Does she reads the forum or someone told her. Either way she knows about the forum and she still give her pics with face on what's app as 6-7 days ago I gave her number to my 2 friends and she shared her same pics with face. If she is really worried about her privacy then why the hell she is sharing face pics? Who told her to do that in first place? Is she a 8 year old innocent girl who don't know anything.

She knows about the forum and also that pics are posted and shared here of prostitutes and escorts then why is she giving her pics with face to guys who are contacting him for the first time?

Does she really sounds like she is really serious about her privacy??

5. Why this selected and double standard for other indies and girls? What about their privacy? Or only Pallavi's privacy matters?

6. There are many better girls available then Pallavi in every term and they don't share pics of face or body because they are the one who are really worried about privacy and other things so they have approached a practical way of dealing and not like Pallavi to share face pics.

No one is forcing the girls to share face pics or even body pics. If she is good in service she don't have to.

Kyra, Lubna Khan, the black beauty from Mumbai and more girls from Mumbai and Pune don't share face pics and still they have many positive FR in the forum.

When Pallavi shares her pic then its right but when some one shares her pic so that all the members can benefit from that then its wrong. This is called hypocrisy.

How many guys told Pallavi in first place not to share her pics even with them when they messaged her first time to meet her?

Where was their ethics and morality then??

Pallavi shares her pic with every single one of his client who contacts her for first time and then also the members and guys are responsible for posting her pics. WHAT A JOKE.

All who really cares about the privacy of escorts and prostitutes should be happy by this episode that most of the indies knows about this forum and now after reading this they will become practical and more serious about their privacy and will stop sharing their face pics. So this episode was for the benefit of all the escorts and prostitutes and for their privacy but some guys don't understand as they are only concerned about losing a single indie instead of thinking about the whole indi community.

This is called hypocrisy.

DirtyMind
11-17-15, 08:13
This is amazing. She is really worth the praise.Yes she is worth the praise and is good in service also as I have meet her atleast 5 times but there is another fact also that she is extremely low on IQ as she herself shares her pics and never tells not to share with anyone or on forum as she knows about the forum and then make a fuzz about her privacy when her pics are shared.

MarksMen
11-17-15, 08:15
I am in agreement with DirtyMind.

There will always be pros and cons and it's not about only Pallavi but anyone who is anyway linked in it. That's one of the reason even we try to keep ourselves anonymous else this could had been " A social media page".

What I fail to understand and confuses me is why one of us is going and spilling the beans?? Frankly speaking on my part I now have to think 5 time to share some contact with someone as not sure later he or she goes and spill the beans closing the gate for rest of us leading to the wrecking of this forum we all here for.

Please don't be so possessive or man enough and get yourself a "friend with benefit" and keep it to yourself.

Risks are and will always be there and the admin is mature enough to know what's right and wrong as he is liable for everything which goes in here so if it's in the rule its ethical here.

ShandinMine
11-17-15, 10:15
Hi folks,

Have a friend who wants to spend the night with me.

Can anyone recommend Service Apt type accommodation in VN / KP / KN / Kharadi area?

Thanks in advance.

Shandi

MJojo
11-17-15, 10:16
I do not understand, what is with reference for these gals?? Well the risk part and all is OK. But even when name is provided why the hell they ask for numbers??

I contacted Neha Aundh, she asked for name and number. I gave her name which was still not OK!

Then contacted Pooja Yerwada, she said tell that guy who gave my number to call me directly in a very rude manner!!

Now in such cases what the hell has to be done??

SOS call for my seniors here. Can some one please help me out?

Sanev75
11-17-15, 11:44
Basically I believe adhere to forumn guidelines which are meant to help us and make our life easy.

Let me introduce myself.

Me a silent reader of forum as due to some online restrictions could not post much ere.

But have experience frm old times like MP at Deccan, above Panchami, Bibwewadi, above famous travel tour on JM road.

V Lodge, KP, Viman Nagar area with sp v / ra* / subhs* etc.

Even some in BP area including famous Smita etc.

Will post reviews in upcoming posts.

Me particularly searching for sakshi use to operate from MP near Panchami.

Any pointer would be helpful.

MadanM
11-17-15, 11:47
For those who are barging to remove Pallavi's pictures.

Be informed that the same is also available on Mumbai Forum.

Check the post from below:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=1800878&viewfull=1#post1800878.

As rightly said by somebody, this is an occupational hazard and after certain point its unavoidable.

She should have herself taken care for not sharing these pictures.

What is the case if any of her relatives talk to her over WA from an unknown number as a pseudo client.

She was not all hesitant in sharing her pictures over WA, atleast for the two incidences I know.

Cheers!Seems Pallavi operating in multiple metros. Otherwise interesting information from this post is charges. Most of the post on Pune forum mentioned Pallavi's rate as 6 k for one session where as in Mumbai you can avail same for 3 k for multiple sessions. So guys don't overpay your hard earned money. Enjoy and someone planning visit Pallavi don't pay more than 3 k.

MadanM
11-17-15, 11:51
Hi fellow members,

I've been using forum for quite while and decided to buy subscription today. PM now active, so can you guys please help with sharing contacts for indies in Aundh and nearby places.

Thanks in advance.

CaptainD123
11-17-15, 12:48
Does anyone know if Suhana is still active?

She is slim, works from Tingre Nagar. Old number WhatsApp DP with her BF.

If anyone has her new number please share.

Thanks

Torchhh
11-17-15, 13:16
Looks like there was an online brawl and I missed it. I don't see the logic of wanting to post pics of some indies and refraining from posting pics of others. If one is in this line and willingly shares her own pics with the mongers, then their right to privacy has already been breached by themselves.

To the seniors. You're a senior by virtue of the number of posts you have and your willingness to share information (which also includes pics). Then why the secrecy for this one person. I'm not here to critique anyone but as fellow mongers, isn't one of our prime commandments to ensure sharing of reliable information for the benefit of everyone in order to have a good experience, avoid pitfalls and promote an active yet healthy use of our individual libidos?

Just my two cents. To each their own after all.

Aabhi6021
11-17-15, 13:24
Trying to Meet this indi tomorrow evening.

Has anyone availed her services.

7 k for LT.

Confirm me so that I can finalise.

MJojo
11-17-15, 13:26
Hi Bro,

Can you please clear your inbox?

TheBull
11-17-15, 13:36
Hi all,

I am just going through something which is either amazing or extremely dangerous. I had left a free ad on a website looking for NSA and after almost a month a girl (or so it seems) pinged me and left her whatsapp number. I have been chatting with her since morning and she says that she is also looking for NSA. She has asked me about my likes and dislikes in bed and told me about hers. She says if our interests match we will be fuck buddies. I feel this is just too good to be true. She says since she lives with her family we will have to do it in my place because I live alone. Although my johnny is looking forward to it, something is scaring the shit out of me. What if this turns out to be some kind of a trap? Do girls like this exist in real life who only want NSA sex? Need urgent advice from experienced campaigners here.

Tut Li
11-17-15, 13:41
Hi guys,

First let me thank everyone on this forum as I have always found the posts in here quite interesting and helpful (have been sneaking into the forum regularly to get leads) but today is when I decided to register myself. So, hopefully will be posting / interacting going forward rather than just reading your experiences.

The question that I have at this moment is about the safety of CC payment on the site. Have you guys paid with regular credit cards or do you guys use a temp card number to make payments. Also how would this payment show up on my statement. I might sound a bit fussy here but do not want the website' name of the card statement. Thank you again and hope to hear soon.Bro. I used my regular CC twice, no problem at all. But I would advise you to use temp card as international transactions do not require "verified by Visa". Not sure if any change has come recently in this process.

RockyHardy21
11-17-15, 14:04
Guys,

A lady sent me the pic with the other pics as you can see and I uploaded as a help to fellow isgians. I was not awarebthat it is pallavi from pune. I was alerted by an ISG friend about pallavi discussion in pune forum and I promptly sent a message to Jackson to delete my posts. Its been 24 hrs and I can't resend the same request to Jackson as per his own policy.

Breathe easy and wait for Jackson to do his part as there is no direct option to delete the posts.

Regards.

LB.I just saw the Pune forum and could not believe so much hue and cry over pic of a working gal. I dint expect so much immaturity. I respect that no pic should be uploaded without a person's consent but these pics are the one shared by the same lady to her customers. This is the came case when people share some SP girls pic. Are they not gal enough, don't they have any family or friends. I think they are more vulnerable LE because they don't do it at their home town. But yes they all are aware about the outcomes.

Now if we don't share any pic at all. I don't know how dry this forum would be.

And the valid questions how come she knew that her pic were shared and Secondly why she is so much worried that some one known may know about her on ISG. If there is some one know of her is on ISG, he must already availed her services by reading so many nice FR.

So what was the point to worry, this is not times of India, it's ISG. Everyone does not read it.

Now one thing also I feel if she is so much updated about ISG that is the reason her prices went double in last 1 year. People sharing her the market rates too.

Pallavi from 5 k is now Pallavi 10 k.

I am more confused when I am writing this because I am not able to understand why so much noise.

OMG

CoolWave2006
11-17-15, 15:53
Hello Mongers,

I know I am breaking the norm. But need number of Smita. Been waiting long to get her.

Thanks in advance. Favor will be reciprocated.

DirtyMind
11-17-15, 18:15
I am in agreement with DirtyMind.

There will always be pros and cons and it's not about only Pallavi but anyone who is anyway linked in it. That's one of the reason even we try to keep ourselves anonymous else this could had been " A social media page".

What I fail to understand and confuses me is why one of us is going and spilling the beans?? Frankly speaking on my part I now have to think 5 time to share some contact with someone as not sure later he or she goes and spill the beans closing the gate for rest of us leading to the wrecking of this forum we all here for.

Please don't be so possessive or man enough and get yourself a "friend with benefit" and keep it to yourself.

Risks are and will always be there and the admin is mature enough to know what's right and wrong as he is liable for everything which goes in here so if it's in the rule its ethical here.Even I fail to understand why some member are blaming Vijesh.

I shared the pics with him and said to upload because many members were asking me in PM to upload her pics so they can see how does she look. I told him because of some technical reason I am unable to upload pics on forum from my cell and he also clearly said that he is uploading because I have said him to.

So what's his fault? Why after he has said clearly some members are bashing him and instead of asking who told Pallavi about the forum.

HeartLocker
11-17-15, 18:50
Hello everyone,

I am new at this and need a little help from the senior people here. Can you please share some of the contacts. I would really appreciate it if anybody could help me out here. Please reply.

RessrRcky
11-17-15, 19:03
Hello Mongers,

I know I am breaking the norm. But need number of Smita. Been waiting long to get her.

Thanks in advance. Favor will be reciprocated.You don't have a PM facility. Firstly get membership then ask whatever you want.

MarksMen
11-17-15, 21:19
Dude be careful it can be some kind of hoax as well. I will say meet at a social place and if things work out try her out on some lodge or a hotel and then see how things go ahead.

As far as I know a girl does not require to get a NSA she can easily get someone anywhere. So my 2 cents just be cautious and let us know what happened.

Hi all,

I am just going through something which is either amazing or extremely dangerous. I had left a free ad on a website looking for NSA and after almost a month a girl (or so it seems) pinged me and left her whatsapp number. I have been chatting with her since morning and she says that she is also looking for NSA. She has asked me about my likes and dislikes in bed and told me about hers. She says if our interests match we will be fuck buddies. I feel this is just too good to be true. She says since she lives with her family we will have to do it in my place because I live alone. Although my johnny is looking forward to it, something is scaring the shit out of me. What if this turns out to be some kind of a trap? Do girls like this exist in real life who only want NSA sex? Need urgent advice from experienced campaigners here.

Tut Li
11-18-15, 01:58
Hi all,

I am just going through something which is either amazing or extremely dangerous. I had left a free ad on a website looking for NSA and after almost a month a girl (or so it seems) pinged me and left her whatsapp number. I have been chatting with her since morning and she says that she is also looking for NSA. She has asked me about my likes and dislikes in bed and told me about hers. She says if our interests match we will be fuck buddies. I feel this is just too good to be true. She says since she lives with her family we will have to do it in my place because I live alone. Although my johnny is looking forward to it, something is scaring the shit out of me. What if this turns out to be some kind of a trap? Do girls like this exist in real life who only want NSA sex? Need urgent advice from experienced campaigners here.Buddy. You never know when you become lucky. But you must do few things before you have her.

Check true caller details.

Call her and talk to her few times.

Call her from different number, if responded by male, you can talk as if you have dialed wrong number. If received by her, proceed further.

Meet her at public place for coffee at least twice and talk to her. Tell her upfront that you don't mind even paid lunch and try to extract her.

If things are ok, take her to hotel, so many options available below 1500. Don't go to some cheap place offered by her, if any.

Once you have her, you can take her to your place in future.

Good luck and play safe.

PuneCock96
11-18-15, 04:06

7 k for LT.

Confirm me so that I can finalise.I get her number through locanto and she finalize deal in 6 k for 3-4 hours. Even I was busy that day please upload your FR and lets see.

TheNone
11-18-15, 05:53
Bro,

Looks like you have a Thing for "Ugly Aunties".

Regards.

TN.

7 k for LT.

Confirm me so that I can finalise.

TheNone
11-18-15, 06:13
Fellow Devils,

Day before Yesterday I had nice dream about relishing a biryani. When I woke up in the morning, my mouth was watering with the thought of it. Being new to the city and limited knowledge of city and I spoke to some of my friends and colleagues and found out about a place called Blue Nile, Camp near poona club. Fabulous mutton biryani with "mirch ka salan" (curry of chillies). Once my tummy is full, I crave for nice WGs. And apparently I found one of my old and trusted SP who used to supply some really hot girls in Bangalore. He informed me that one of her old muse is in Pune. I got the reference and number and touch base with her and she turned out the most gorgeous fuck I had till date in india. We met at a place called Lord of destruction in Pune. She was staying in a service apartment. Went inside, had a nice leisure bath with her, while heavy dose of fondling and sucking. We cleaned each other off and her nice complexion with wet hairs was such a huge turn on for me. I eventually had countless sessions and bunked my office. All in all an experience of life time.

I am attaching her pic and it speaks it's volume.

Damage: 500 (Biryani) + 10 k for LT.

WIR, she's sleeping in my room right now.

Regards.

TheNone.

PS: It's Slightly old Pic but she's much better looking in person.

FunnyCreative1
11-18-15, 06:19
Fellow Devils,

Day before Yesterday I had nice dream about relishing a biryani. When I woke up in the morning, my mouth was watering with the thought of it. Being new to the city and limited knowledge of city and I spoke to some of my friends and colleagues and found out about a place called Blue Nile, Camp near poona club. Fabulous mutton biryani with "mirch ka salan" (curry of chillies). Once my tummy is full, I crave for nice WGs. And apparently I found one of my old and trusted SP who used to supply some really hot girls in Bangalore. He informed me that one of her old muse is in Pune. I got the reference and number and touch base with her and she turned out the most gorgeous fuck I had till date in india. We met at a place called Lord of destruction in Pune. She was staying in a service apartment. Went inside, had a nice leisure bath with her, while heavy dose of fondling and sucking. We cleaned each other off and her nice complexion with wet hairs was such a huge turn on for me. I eventually had countless sessions and bunked my office. All in all an experience of life time.

Regards.

TheNone.

PS: It's Slightly old Pic but she's much better looking in person.Great, nice to see posting of quick FRs post session.

Sujatha
11-18-15, 06:44
Fellow Devils,

Regards.

TheNone.

PS: It's Slightly old Pic but she's much better looking in person.Can you share her number.

Sujatha
11-18-15, 06:50
Fellow Devils,

Day before Yesterday I had nice dream about relishing a biryani. When I woke up in the morning, my mouth was watering with the thought of it. Being new to the city and limited knowledge of city and I spoke to some of my friends and colleagues and found out about a place called Blue Nile, Camp near poona club. Fabulous mutton biryani with "mirch ka salan" (curry of chillies). Once my tummy is full, I crave for nice WGs. And apparently I found one of my old and trusted SP who used to supply some really hot girls in Bangalore. He informed me that one of her old muse is in Pune. I got the reference and number and touch base with her and she turned out the most gorgeous fuck I had till date in india. We met at a place called Lord of destruction in Pune. She was staying in a service apartment. Went inside, had a nice leisure bath with her, while heavy dose of fondling and sucking. We cleaned each other off and her nice complexion with wet hairs was such a huge turn on for me. I eventually had countless sessions and bunked my office. All in all an experience of life time..Really great hot meat. How is she in bed.

Can you able to share her number.

Have you tried Anagha.

Cybram
11-18-15, 12:24
The none.

He planted a bomb.

His box got bombed.

He he he. The hotness of a pic posted is proportional to the rate at which your inbox clogs up.

Newbee Joy
11-18-15, 12:46
I had a similar experience at the same spa this Sunday. Girl name was Wendy.

The bad part is the room door has a small glass and the therapists eyes are on the window most of the times.

Damages - 1500 for Swedish massage (discount due to festive season).

So called topless - 1500 (negotiated from 2 k).

Joy

This spa is in Pimple Saudagar Area, has all Thai therapists. I went there 2 times so far, first time the woman assigned was average and the experience was average. Paid: 1. 8 K for Deep Tissue and she was new and it took time to come to the Extras part, so just got a HJ: 1 K, I wanted her to go TL, I told her I would pay 500 more denied. But I was sure if there are Thai's I can surely have a better experience if I press the Manager a bit more.

Next time, I called and told I wanted 90 minutes (I was sure if 90 minutes is asked, it means more earnings to the center and I must get a little premium treatment), so I bashed this guy on phone complaining how bad it was earlier, but I want to give them another chance since its closer to my place. This time I was assigned someone with name: Amy, and man! She was awesome with massage skills, she was in a good mood and sang a few songs in Thai. And I asked her for the additions 60 mins in to the massage, she was a bit professional with this, she asked me 1 K for HJ and 2 K for HJ + TL (wasn't a TL, she just allowed me to pull her T Shirt up and fondle). But she was so good in massage and entertaining me for the hour that I didn't bargain. Was just awesome.

Damage: 2.4 K (90 minutes) + 2 k for extras. I've had FS for 4.5 K and 2 pops, was confused whether it was worth paying 2 k for just a HJ and so called TL.

Anyways, I would still recommend this place to anyone who stays in P.S, Wakad, Aundh area and love Thai's. I Love them, they just make you feel happy, no wonder.

ISandy
11-18-15, 13:22
I get her number through locanto and she finalize deal in 6 k for 3-4 hours. Even I was busy that day please upload your FR and lets see.Hello bro, it will be helpful if you can please paste the locanto link here. I would be interested in meeting her.

Thanks in advance, Sandy.

Shaunp2012
11-18-15, 13:46
Even I fail to understand why some member are blaming Vijesh.
So what's his fault? Why after he has said clearly some members are bashing him and instead of asking who told Pallavi about the forum.Its not anybody's fault to upload any picture. But if somebody requests for their own private reasons, we should do it if we are good people. Just because she is WG / escort doesn't mean she has her private life. Same can go with mongerer like us. We are mongerers which is not accepted by our society (at least married people) and we do have our own private life. If by mistake our picture gets uploaded, would we be happy to have it on this forum? We should ask ourselves, Would we request to remove our own picture?

How did she know about the forum is immaterial now, since she knows it already.

My 2 cents.

Shaun.

DirtyMind
11-18-15, 15:15
Its not anybody's fault to upload any picture. But if somebody requests for their own private reasons, we should do it if we are good people. Just because she is WG / escort doesn't mean she has her private life. Same can go with mongerer like us. We are mongerers which is not accepted by our society (at least married people) and we do have our own private life. If by mistake our picture gets uploaded, would we be happy to have it on this forum? We should ask ourselves, Would we request to remove our own picture?

My 2 cents.

Shaun.You are talking about hypothetical cenario and I am about reality.

She shares her pics willingly and we monger don't share or post our own pics, so no question about what will happen if someone posts our pics in forum.

OldCrow
11-18-15, 15:58
Bro. I used my regular CC twice, no problem at all. But I would advise you to use temp card as international transactions do not require "verified by Visa". Not sure if any change has come recently in this process.Thank you mate, used netsafe and it worked like a breeze. Finally, I'm a member. Will soon put up a post on what I have been upto (probably people here have done that all) and look forward to interacting with a lot of people here. You never know where you get your best buddies from.

RandySavage
11-18-15, 17:23
Thanks for showing sensitive and sense here to some nonsense punters Herat. As a token of appreciation, I will share my Tina's contact with you soon.

Its not anybody's fault to upload any picture. But if somebody requests for their own private reasons, we should do it if we are good people. Just because she is WG / escort doesn't mean she has her private life. Same can go with mongerer like us. We are mongerers which is not accepted by our society (at least married people) and we do have our own private life. If by mistake our picture gets uploaded, would we be happy to have it on this forum? We should ask ourselves, Would we request to remove our own picture?

My 2 cents.

Shaun.

SniperDude
11-18-15, 17:28
Bro,

It seems you had a real good time.

Request you to share her number.

Can you share her number.

RockyHardy21
11-18-15, 17:50
Guys,

A lady sent me the pic with the other pics as you can see and I uploaded as a help to fellow isgians. I was not aware that it is Pallavi from Pune. I was alerted by an ISG friend about Pallavi discussion in Pune forum and I promptly sent a message to Jackson to delete my posts. Its been 24 hrs and I can't resend the same request to Jackson as per his own policy.

Breathe easy and wait for Jackson to do his part as there is no direct option to delete the posts.

Regards,

LB
Thanks for showing sensitive and sense here to some nonsense punters Herat. As a token of appreciation, I will share my Tina's contact with you soon.Wow. I agree what you said but if you see otherwise we all mongers are also like wbs on other side of the coin. I would have agreed with all these gentleman's who were crying over Pallavi pic, if they had never shared any gals pic. These gentleman share all the gals pic (any sp gal is as book as Pallavi). And than they brought the entire thread down over it. As if some little child crying over my mommy my mommy.

Cmon let's have a sense. As rightly said we also don't want our pics to be shared so any other gal in the world. But than the question is why this forum is. So my final word would be take an even eye every gal be it indie or sp is a gal at the last with a family but are we here for that, than just leave mongering.

TheBestIndia
11-18-15, 17:51

My 2 cents.

ShaunAgree with you on this. However I do note that the forum has some pretty clear rules which were violated by people requesting to delete the pic and led to the fury of admin and the infractions.

Though I fully comprehend the situation yet must say that we cannot control each and every person on the forum. So let's move on from this and accept the fact that the pic is put there for all to see.

Also let's not forget that Johnny is more demanding than any social stigma or situation. We all are here to fulfil one single desire. The utmost sinful one!

DirtyMind
11-18-15, 18:03
Thanks for showing sensitive and sense here to some nonsense punters Herat. As a token of appreciation, I will share my Tina's contact with you soon.I hope shaun you will show same amount of sense and sensitivity towards other indis also because their privacy also matters but some hypocrite members don't understand it.

DirtyMind
11-18-15, 18:08
Fellow Devils,

Regards.

TheNone.

PS: It's Slightly old Pic but she's much better looking in person.Nice FR buddy and I hope your post don't get reported or your get trolled by some hypocrite members as you have also posted a pic with face of a indi.

TheNone
11-18-15, 18:26
I guess you were too distracted by her chin mole. She's by far the hottest chick I had in India. And did I mentioned about her exemplary skill of BBBJs, if I can compare, Pallavi's doesn't hold a candle in front of her. And Even the BBBJ queen of Delhi (dolly the chocolate lover) will have to be on her best mood to beat her. And I unfortunately, she's on a personal trip to attend a marriage here. I got such a stellar reference that she can't refuse it. Meanwhile, I will check with her, if she's interested to entertain anyone else beside me, as I want to meet her tomorrow as "my Aunty going to passed away tomorrow morning" and I can't go to office.

Regards.

TN.

Really great hot meat. How is she in bed.

Can you able to share her number.

Have you tried Anagha.

TheNone
11-18-15, 18:30
I clicked it today before I left for office. Thought of sharing it. And don't bombard me. Enjoy.

TheNone
11-18-15, 18:38
Bring it on. And apparently I need to bring some gift for my blore SP. He always had some stellar collection of top of the line pussy with some killer rates. He's mostly close to 6-9 k ST. But I typically get 5-6 k 2 pop minimum and excellent service. Infact, I remember I asked for a girl change after 30 minutes when she was insisting CBJ, its one of the most important act for me. He changed that girl within 5 minutes and my johnny still get goosebumps when I think about that girl. She wasn't that great looker might be 6 but service wise extremely amazing.

Regards.

TN.

The none.

He planted a bomb.

His box got bombed.

He he he. The hotness of a pic posted is proportional to the rate at which your inbox clogs up.

RockyInstinct
11-18-15, 19:19
Last I took her was for 4. 5 k at kennedy bridge SP. After that she went to Delhi and from there she was in Jaipur is what I know and then she changed her number.

Hi Guys,

TIA

PuneGuy2006
11-18-15, 19:52
Hey, whose photo is this, give me her snap and number, will try.

I clicked it today before I left for office. Thought of sharing it. And don't bombard me. Enjoy.

Shaunp2012
11-18-15, 20:55
I hope shaun you will show same amount of sense and sensitivity towards other indis also because their privacy also matters but some hypocrite members don't understand it.Definitely, sense and sensibility matters always, jhonny too, matters, not always but definitely at night.

Lets get over it now.

BTW, Thanks RandySavage for your reply and the contact.

Shaun.

HeartLocker
11-18-15, 23:26
Bro. I used my regular CC twice, no problem at all. But I would advise you to use temp card as international transactions do not require "verified by Visa". Not sure if any change has come recently in this process.Hi guys,

I am new here. Can you please tell me what kind of subscription you guys are talking about.

Greetings,

Jackson

HeartLocker
11-18-15, 23:31
Hey guys,

I came across this girl Puja lives near Katraj just wanted to know if she is genuin her no starts with nine seven.

TheNone
11-19-15, 05:16
Hey, whose photo is this, give me her snap and number, will try.Just follow my last 3-5 posts. The mangoes are fresh from the farm.

Dinom
11-19-15, 06:28
Hi Bro,

Tried her two weeks back. Till that time she was active. Today I checked her whatsapp status it seems she is going through some personal issues so not sure if she is active now. Just call her and check if she is interested. BTW last month she got new number.

Hope this helps.

Thanks / D.

Does anyone know if Suhana is still active?

She is slim, works from Tingre Nagar. Old number WhatsApp DP with her BF.

If anyone has her new number please share.

Thanks

CoolHappy48
11-19-15, 07:03
Hello All,

I m new to mongering & 2 this Forum.

Well my company is sending me 2 Pune on deputation for 2 months.

The best part is I can choose the hotel to stay here in Pune, instead of my company. So can anyone suggest me girl-friendly hotel within budget of 2 k / day near to Hinjewadi.

As it is a little urgent, please PM me the hotel names, such that I can book it sooner.

Regards,

Happy

DJHunter
11-19-15, 07:14
Planning to fix meeting with Sonal. Asking 4 K for ST. Her number ends with 628.

Does anyone avail her service? Kindly provide reviews.

Sujatha
11-19-15, 07:50
Just follow my last 3-5 posts. The mangoes are fresh from the farm.Hi,

Really destruction place mangoes are looks like farm fresh. You told about quality and price, PM me the number so that.

I can catch the mangoes near the D/ place.

DJHunter
11-19-15, 08:22
Hello All,

I m new to mongering & 2 this Forum.

Well my company is sending me 2 Pune on deputation for 2 months.

The best part is I can choose the hotel to stay here in Pune, instead of my company. So can anyone suggest me girl-friendly hotel within budget of 2 k / day near to Hinjewadi.

As it is a little urgent, please PM me the hotel names, such that I can book it sooner.

Regards,

HappyHi bro,

There are many option like VITS or Orchid which is in Balewadi near to Hinjewadi. It is in your budget.

RandySavage
11-19-15, 09:09
Happy start to the weekend that came early and how I wished. PICS ARE WITH CONSENT.

Deepr
11-19-15, 09:46
Hi Randy,

Please see my PM waiting for your reply.

MJojo
11-19-15, 09:51
Happy start to the weekend that came early and how I wished. PICS ARE WITH CONSENT.It seems that you had a great time.

RandySavage
11-19-15, 10:44
Since morning. I'm in the cloud number 9 it feels.

It seems that you had a great time.

TheTank85
11-19-15, 11:01
Happy start to the weekend that came early and how I wished. PICS ARE WITH CONSENT.Wow, she is hot. Eagerly waiting for her report.

ShamSagar
11-19-15, 11:06
RandySavage, what was the total expenditure on this.

Happy start to the weekend that came early and how I wished. PICS ARE WITH CONSENT.

MacMohandas
11-19-15, 11:11
Hi,

This is my first FR at ISG. Had been to A spa opp to the school in V Nagar. Got a mid aged avg looking Thai. Name starting with I. Went in. Was given the dispos to which I said no. Massage started for about half and hour. And asked me to turn around. Then came the actual part. Quoted 5 k for B2 be. As I had read earlier that they negotiate for 3 K. So I said 3 k without any bargaining. There she started stripping and came straight on me. Trust me it was like heaven. The biggest mistake I made was tht I didn't carry the packet. Else I would have easily got a shot. She was completely turned on. I sucked her nipps like crazy. No DFK. Then finally I came in about 15 minutes. She Cleaned up and then went for the shower.

Damages: 2. 2 k counter+ 3 k.

WIR: yes definitely but after some time.

Bondrep111
11-19-15, 11:55
* This is my first FR on this Forum so please Excuse me for any wrong writing.

Yesterday little johnny was in mood to go into the den, so tried calling some SP from the contact list only one responded back with pics on W app.

It was almost 11:30 pm when I reached the famous Appt near KD went up selected Ms J, in mid 30's Fair, smiling face, with nice assets, NE types Quoted 4 k bargained it for 3 k for ST.

Started the act with a cigg, even she had one or rather pretended to smoke, Next was DFK for quite some time along with touching the assets of each other. As the temperature increased undressing each other begins. Till then DFK was continuing in the background.

Then the Balloon man came in for the Johnny. Nice 5 odd minutes CBJ and then the Mish, then DS, then Reverse CG, then the CG, as the Pussy was tight enough to hold the johnny in for long time, in this position johnny was in deep den and he come. Wow it was heavenly experience. In all the act DFK was on and off, Ear licking was hot and intense. She gave good company till the last stroke.

Got cleaned up. Exchanged the Nos. She was like after 10 days she is free and she can come Indie OC. Hope to see her soon again.

Looks And Assets: 8/10.

Friendliness: 7/10.

In to the Act: 8. 5/10.

Place: 6/10.

Total Damage: 3 k + . 200 for the room. = 3. 2 k.

Time almost 1/2 HR.Hi buddy,

Can you share her number or where to go. I am not aware of KD. Where is it?

Thanks

Bondrep111
11-19-15, 11:59
I clicked it today before I left for office. Thought of sharing it. And don't bombard me. Enjoy.Mangoes are too juicy. Share her number buddy.

Thanks

MadanM
11-19-15, 12:16
The chic put me back my 50 K for 2 N 3 the including DEL-Pun-DEL airfare.It's really worth, enjoy your time.

Samar01
11-19-15, 12:35
There have been a few in every forum who discuss ISG with WGs.

Just don't understand the logic. If one does not have anything to discuss / talk just keep taking BJ, LOL for lack of answers.

May be we need to ask those folks, why on earth one needs to discuss this forum? May be they will have a better answer.

Please respond folks.

Note: There is a possibility of me visiting Pune shortly. Now the conundrum is should I be paying extra now, because of her added popularity?

I just saw the Pune forum and could not believe so much hue and cry over pic of a working gal. I dint expect so much immaturity. I respect that no pic should be uploaded without a person's consent but these pics are the one shared by the same lady to her customers. This is the came case when people share some SP girls pic. Are they not gal enough, don't they have any family or friends. I think they are more vulnerable LE because they don't do it at their home town. But yes they all are aware about the outcomes.

Now if we don't share any pic at all. I don't know how dry this forum would be.

And the valid questions how come she knew that her pic were shared and Secondly why she is so much worried that some one known may know about her on ISG. If there is some one know of her is on ISG, he must already availed her services by reading so many nice FR.

So what was the point to worry, this is not times of India, it's ISG. Everyone does not read it.

Now one thing also I feel if she is so much updated about ISG that is the reason her prices went double in last 1 year. People sharing her the market rates too.

Pallavi from 5 k is now Pallavi 10 k.

I am more confused when I am writing this because I am not able to understand why so much noise.

OMG

Sam607
11-19-15, 12:39
Since morning. I'm in the cloud number 9 it feels.Lucky dude. Let me know if we can also have her.