PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

NewPuneri
11-30-15, 13:18
Dears,

Please help me with the feedback on independent housewife from Viman Nagar whose number ends with 744. I called her and she said that she is 35 years with simple looks and has another girl working under her who is 25. Request for pics was refused saying that they are locals and belong to good family.

I spoke to both of them and found that they cannot speak English but somewhat can understand. Rates asked are 5 K for 2 hours with place.

Please advise if anybody has availed them and has any feedback to give.

Cheers

MadanM
11-30-15, 13:39
Thanks for sharing this and alert fellow mongers, definitely this will help for brother planning for her.

Hi to all fellow mongers.

Last time I posted on this forum some days back seeking help for mongering in Pune and got some response so I contacted pinky / pooja number ending with 4130.

She said she will come with her friend aarti I said I have no problem. Both came and we left for some lodge in katraj. After having food the deed started and done with one.

After that they asked for money and ask to pay for food bill both done then I went to washroom and in a minute I got some noise got suspicious tried to came out but what's this washroom locked from outside.

I shouted but nobody came and after 5 minute or so room got open up and what I saw they both ran away with my mobile, cash and belongings I suddenly ran towards the main gate but both were missing inquired the lodge staff but they just consoling nothing more than that..

TheNone
11-30-15, 13:47
If you have their pics. Post it. And lets name and shame them. And ensure no one else got mugged like you.

Regards.

TheNone.

Last time I posted on this forum some days back seeking help for mongering in Pune and got some response so I contacted pinky / pooja number ending with 4130.

She said she will come with her friend aarti I said I have no problem. Both came and we left for some lodge in katraj. After having food the deed started and done with one.

After that they asked for money and ask to pay for food bill both done then I went to washroom and in a minute I got some noise got suspicious tried to came out but what's this washroom locked from outside.

I shouted but nobody came and after 5 minute or so room got open up and what I saw they both ran away with my mobile, cash and belongings I suddenly ran towards the main gate but both were missing inquired the lodge staff but they just consoling nothing more than that..

AbhiSheky
11-30-15, 13:56
Hi all,

I somehow managed to get Pallavi's contact from some senior. I was very interested in her, seeing so many posts about her.

Moreover, I wanted to try indie, as the Sp girls mostly hurry up and some guy waits to get in just after me, or I need to wait for someone to finish.

Indies are more comfortable in this aspect.

So I called her. I heard her sweet voice and she spoke in english. I told I got her contact and I want to meet her.

Call conversation:

Pallavi: Who gave you my contact?

Me: I told the seniors name.

Me: So your from which area in Pune?..I too had similar experience with Pallavi which ended blocking each others numbers. LOL.

Maybe she is good in bed but she is over- rated here. There are always other fishes in the pond. I think its time for people to avoid her (looks are below avg). And god only knows what diseases she is carrying with so much of exposures.

MJojo
11-30-15, 14:10

I shouted but nobody came and after 5 minute or so room got open up and what I saw they both ran away with my mobile, cash and belongings I suddenly ran towards the main gate but both were missing inquired the lodge staff but they just consoling nothing more than that.

I was standing there with no money and no one to contact.

Somehow came back but overall a very bad experience. This is to update you all so that you all be aware of her and blacklist her.

More than money my loss is of my mobile having my office data contacts accounts and many things.

If anybody is in regular contact of her and ifpossible do ask for mobile very important for me.Definitely post the pics! Lets blacklist them!

Kiran1411
11-30-15, 14:45
But take it as a learning. Someone mentioned, never carry too much cash or cards, phone.

Incidents like these are good reminders of the vulnerability associated with this hobby.

HotPussyEater
11-30-15, 15:13
Finally here my FR goes. I read much about teena. But last Sunday finally could catch Bird.

Fixed appointment at 6-30 pm. I reached at handewadi chowk at 5. 30 pm.

Purchased drink and cigarettes for her. She like drinking and smoking. She stays near one society on hadapsar katraj road.

She guided me well to reach premise. Silent place. No security. Entered in and reached flat. She was standing to welcome.

Exchanged big hug. And DFK. She was in short dress, so could easily figure it out property.

Started with chit chat and drink along with chicken lollipop. It was wonderful evening. Her spoken English is excellent as she is working for MNC. Slowly started undressing her. Her boobs are 42 plus. So started playing with horney two birds..Please PM me Teena contact no. Thanks a lot. I'm visiting Pune.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

OldCrow
11-30-15, 16:42
Looks like no one read my request. Can someone please pass on Pallavi's number and also if you know of any good Indies on NIBM / Kondhwa side.

Thanks

Hi guys,

Can someone please shower me with Pallavi' number and ref if any. Looks like everyone has only positives to talk about her.

PuneKar2015
11-30-15, 16:58
Based on previous FR, decided to try the spa in Hadapsar. Followed his modus operandi, downloaded the voucher from group on and called to ask what the cut off was for early bird discounts. Girl on the phone told me that I could come anytime. Fixed up a time for 12:30 pm, at lunch time. Took a while to find it, since its in a rather obscure building on Solapur road, but that may just be me, others who are familiar with the area may have a different experience. Went in, standard operating procedure, cute receptionist asked me to wait. I had asked for someone whose name is Hindi for direction, but the receptionist couldn't understand this over the phone, and kept saying we have 'S'. I asked her a couple of times, but always got the same response. Once I reached the spa, I again asked the receptionist, do you have someone by this name who is plump? She said there is someone named 'C' (common American English word for confectionery), and she is fat / strong. By this time I had already handed over the Group On voucher and didn't want the trip to go a total waste to agreed to aforementioned 'see'. While I was waiting for her, I asked the receptionist again whether they had anyone whose name meant direction in Hindi who was plump, and since she couldn't understand what I was saying reverted to fat to describe her. Turns out 'see' has a sister, who is also plump, and whose name rhymes with the Hindi word for direction!

Anyway, long story short, after a decent massage, moved on to the deed, 1 K for HJ w / access to rack, 1. 5 K with kissing / sucking on rack. Ended up paying 2 K for Russian.

As reported earlier, the rooms have curtains, not doors, so that could be a problem for some. Otherwise, a little run down. Not as nice as A spa S Mall or the other one on Ganeshkhind Road, and yes, in the end I didn't' get a welcome drink. Just plain water and NO the shower did not have hot water. Other than that. Very cooperative masseuse. Am thinking will try to go a step further. FR.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 5/10.

Service: 7/10 (she tried hard. Was very cooperative and dedicated).

Ambiance: 6/10.

WIR: Maybe. Its very far off. Other than cheap. Not much to differentiate it from all the others. Your opinion may be different.

Thanks LandFakir09. I think I got it. Will try it and post FR.

Cheers!

HotMalePune
11-30-15, 17:16
Folks,

I contacted this inde today. She is quoting 6 k for ST. Please let me know suggestions? She doesn't look like a 6 k babe.

AbhiSheky
11-30-15, 17:27
I live on the Mumbai Bangalore e-way off Kothrud and I have been getting contacts in KP, VN, KN, Kondhwa, etc which is quite a distance for the limited time I have, so I was delighted when I received the contact of Priya from Kothrud from one of the regulars here.

I was all excited that finally there is a neighborhood bang and I called her last week. The call was answered in a sweet voice. I wanted to meet in the late evening for ST. She said she does not usually meet in the evening but as I was nearby she shall make an exception. She directed me quite well.

She lives on Paud road near Mcdonalds outlet and asked me to take a left turn from the Shreeram pure veg restaurant. She lives in a decent society in a flat with all residential people around. Her flat was on the 5th floor and the moment I came out of the lift I received a few curious stares. Ignoring them I pressed the bell and she opened the door. She was wearing a tight T-shirt and a very revealing night pant.

She welcomed me inside and instantly I started admiring her ass. We sat on the couch and started small talk. She switched on the TV but alas there was no connection. Things went a steep downhill from there on.I had tried her once. She is average middle age lady with saggy tits and blemishes on face. She is very mechanical with no fun or GFE I mean. She always try to finish each session as soon as possible. Advice people to avoid her totally and look for new ones at SP. At least we can complain the bad behavior of girl to the pimp in case of later.

Bodhi Satva
11-30-15, 17:32
Agree. We spend considerable amount of time in reaching out to these providers and if they do not respect out time there is no need to show any consideration to these folks.

Just want to share this experience with all, today got some free time hence finalized the deal with SP last digit 773. He provided pics and from it short listed one which I liked. He greed she is available and ready for the time I have suggested hence finalised the deal 4 k for ST (negotiated hard as he quoted 6 k first). Twice I have confirmed and agreed with him on the point that if the selected girl is not available will walk out. He has assured and ask to come, I followed his instructions and reached the place, after reaching there he has shown another two girls but not the selected an agreed. I'm disappointed with his attitude and walked out he ask to pay at least 0.5 k I just refused him and said will not use his service in future.

Guys make sure you get what you agreed other wise walkout without compromising so these SP's will learn the lessons.

Bodhi Satva
11-30-15, 17:39
It seems. I visited the building in which HL is located. Saw lights on but could not gather courage to go in and check. Can anyone from the forum confirm about the same?Looks like it restarted. I called the guy today. However he did not confirm if the usual therapists are available. I will share if I have additional feedback.

Cheers.

MahendraBahuba
11-30-15, 17:46
Contacted SP Ashwin 700 in KP he send few pics, liked couple of pics so made the long journey. Reached the aforementioned place in KP, waited for 5 min before SP came and took me to his den.

As usual the place smelled like an ash tray, what waited for me was the classic bait and switch. He showed 3 girls available 1 Indian and 2 Russian, was not impressed so just refused flat out.

Then SP made few more calls and introduced to another SP in KP named Varun 760 he also took me to another place were I selected 1 girl (pic attached), said her name was Puja and was from Lucknow.

Verdict as below.

Attitude 6/10. (Could hold some conversation).

Looks 7/10 (Check the pic).

Figure 5/10 (Small frame, decent boobs size but stretch marks on tummy as well a cesarean scar).

Positions WOT, Doggy, Missy.

GFE no. No DFK.

Damage 5. 5 K. (5000 + 500 for room).

WIR No.

AbcCool
11-30-15, 19:02
In this kind of acts, beauty is of course important. But attitude also matters a lot. If a girl looks hot and she doesn't even respect you in bed, guys would never care to repeat her. If not her, there are so many other out there. I'm pretty happy that this happened in watsapp itself.

I am bit surprised to read below. Primarily due to the fact that unlike other girls; Pallavi used to get involved and enjoy the act.

Only reason I can think for below behavior is that she has her regular client base and that is keeping her occupied and fetching her enough money.
Some of my other mongering friends also complained. Somehow I think she has access to this forum I have seen her attitude changing and maybe because of reports there is too much demand. Seriously there are better fishes. There is no point in making her the queen.
So hereafter it would be hard to get her? Probably seniors might help us out to settle the situation.
I too had similar experience with Pallavi which ended blocking each others numbers. LOL.

Maybe she is good in bed but she is over- rated here. There are always other fishes in the pond. I think its time for people to avoid her (looks are below avg). And god only knows what diseases she is carrying with so much of exposures.

Ggarg2201
11-30-15, 22:29
Bro,

Please ping me Teena's number.

Finally here my FR goes. I read much about teena. But last Sunday finally could catch Bird.

Purchased drink and cigarettes for her. She like drinking and smoking. She stays near one society on hadapsar katraj road.

She guided me well to reach premise. Silent place. No security. Entered in and reached flat. She was standing to welcome.

Exchanged big hug. And DFK. She was in short dress, so could easily figure it out property.

Started with chit chat and drink along with chicken lollipop. It was wonderful evening. Her spoken English is excellent as she is working for MNC. Slowly started undressing her. Her boobs are 42 plus. So started playing with horney two birds..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

YellowOxide1
12-01-15, 01:45

Started with chit chat and drink along with chicken lollipop. It was wonderful evening. Her spoken English is excellent as she is working for MNC. Slowly started undressing her. Her boobs are 42 plus. So started playing with horney two birds.

Joney was excited. She started playing with johnny. She laid facing me. Put johnny in between boobs and I started stroking. It was amazing fun. She put on cover and started giving CBJ for another 10 min. Joney was fully excited so started with doggy. Ass is extra big. Fucked from back as if there will not be tomorrow. She was reciprocating well. After 5 min started in miss and finally exhausted. She cleaned Joney. Again started chit chat. She is very friendly.

Here my scorecard for teena.

Damage-2500 rs.

Gef- yes.

Looks-7/10.

Figure-8/10.

WIR-yes.

Thanks senior member for sharing her contact.Mightily curious about whether it is the same Tina I have talked about. Can you please clarify? Because if it is the same Tina then I have both good and bad news for you. The good news is that scientists have finally managed to perfect the art of cloning. The bad news is that one of us is wildly hallucinating.

The reason being that the time and day you mentioned, Tina was with me for the whole period. There is absolutely no way that she could have been with you.

If it is not the same Tina, then my deepest apologies.

So it will be better if you could set the record straight.

YellowOxide1
12-01-15, 01:49
In this kind of acts, beauty is of course important. But attitude also matters a lot. If a girl looks hot and she doesn't even respect you in bed, guys would never care to repeat her. If not her, there are so many other out there. I'm pretty happy that this happened in watsapp itself.Pretty sure that she has now become extra careful after the whole brouhaha about her pics. Even I would have sided with the punters with a changing attitude. But I could see where all the bitterness is coming from.

Tut Li
12-01-15, 02:42
Mightily curious about whether it is the same Tina I have talked about. Can you please clarify? Because if it is the same Tina then I have both good and bad news for you. The good news is that scientists have finally managed to perfect the art of cloning. The bad news is that one of us is wildly hallucinating.

The reason being that the time and day you mentioned, Tina was with me for the whole period. There is absolutely no way that she could have been with you.

So it will be better if you could set the record straight.Bro. I was waiting, why you didn't reply to this post early. It is definitely different one as fellow member mentioned that she has 42+ boobs.

Deepr
12-01-15, 03:56
I have came is Pune with lots of high expectation today going to be my last day here in Pune after a 2 months long business assignment. I got a chance to meet Famous Miss P indeed who was my regular apart from that I tried SP they quoting like imaginative digits. Tutli bro thanks to you for sharing your digits.

It would be great if Randy can make my trip memorable by sharing T I have time today before my flight. Attaching some SP pic. If anyone tried let me know the price. Green dress girl took my attention however price was ST 8 LT 15 if anyone tried kindly PM.

Yellowoxide being booker winner of the forum.

Dinom
12-01-15, 05:25
Folks,

I contacted this inde today. She is quoting 6 k for ST. Please let me know suggestions? She doesn't look like a 6 k babe.Hey bro,

Last week one of our fellow brother took her at 5 K for two.

Read a detailed FR Post No: #14329 here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/sowthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1772772&viewfull=1#post1772772.

My personal experience goes the same way.

Cheers

Jasmpat
12-01-15, 05:45
Contacted SP Ashwin 700 in KP he send few pics, liked couple of pics so made the long journey. Reached the aforementioned place in KP, waited for 5 min before SP came and took me to his den.

As usual the place smelled like an ash tray, what waited for me was the classic bait and switch. He showed 3 girls available 1 Indian and 2 Russian, was not impressed so just refused flat out.

Then SP made few more calls and introduced to another SP in KP named Varun 760 he also took me to another place were I selected 1 girl (pic attached), said her name was Puja and was from Lucknow.

Verdict as below.

Attitude 6/10. (Could hold some conversation).

Looks 7/10 (Check the pic).

Figure 5/10 (Small frame, decent boobs size but stretch marks on tummy as well a cesarean scar).

Positions WOT, Doggy, Missy.

GFE no. No DFK.

Damage 5. 5 K. (5000 + 500 for room).

WIR No.The SP too fwd me her pic but, I was skeptical of availing her services. Most of the babes with the Pune SP's don't offer DFK. The best way to break the ice is to confirm with the SP first whether the babe will offer DFK. If yes, then only I have decided to go ahead with the babe.

TheNone
12-01-15, 06:40
I am always bemused with such choices. Wgs open to BBBJ or CBJ but allergic to DFK. I always prefer a little bit of passion in sex instead of a shagging hole. DFK is certainly a starting point for me. Looks like an important point to discuss with sp or indie before embarking the journey. Thanks jasmpat for tip.

Howz CIS / ebony availability and costing.

Because from my limited experience, afro chicks are the most awesome in bed. Meaty and very open to things provided you treat them right specially with white wine.

Regards.

TheNone.

The SP too fwd me her pic but, I was skeptical of availing her services. Most of the babes with the Pune SP's don't offer DFK. The best way to break the ice is to confirm with the SP first whether the babe will offer DFK. If yes, then only I have decided to go ahead with the babe.

Holocaust
12-01-15, 07:39
In this kind of acts, beauty is of course important. But attitude also matters a lot. If a girl looks hot and she doesn't even respect you in bed, guys would never care to repeat her. If not her, there are so many other out there. I'm pretty happy that this happened in watsapp itself.She deleted her whatsapp account, I think.

DrackMore
12-01-15, 07:50
The SP too fwd me her pic but, I was skeptical of availing her services. Most of the babes with the Pune SP's don't offer DFK. The best way to break the ice is to confirm with the SP first whether the babe will offer DFK. If yes, then only I have decided to go ahead with the babe.Very well said Bro.

If talk about GFE, there is always a room for DFK. I personally prefer to get confirmation from SP / indie on DFK.

YellowOxide1
12-01-15, 08:06
Bro. I was waiting, why you didn't reply to this post early. It is definitely different one as fellow member mentioned that she has 42+ boobs.Bro, was preoccupied with the same thing I discussed with you and therefore the visit to ISG forum was sporadic. This too was replied in the wee hours of the morning when I woke up early.

Prince Pam
12-01-15, 08:26
Hello,

Its my first post here. Reading out mostly since years. Staying few 100+ kms far from Puna, so nothing much familiar with monger destinations quite exactly, hope being here will be much helpful.

Only one Thai MP I mostly visit after work, which was previously in KP now shifted to a mall place in KN, a bit genuine authentic massage I love to receive without anything on, and a happy ending. Costing about 1900 /- + 500 /- extra. Love the cleanliness, and have made some fav. Thai girls.

Hope to have some more connections being here mostly indies.

Bondrep111
12-01-15, 08:53

Started with chit chat and drink along with chicken lollipop. It was wonderful evening. Her spoken English is excellent as she is working for MNC. Slowly started undressing her. Her boobs are 42 plus. So started playing with horney two birds..Hi buddy,

Have been trying to get Teena for a long time. Can you share her number? Which area can we get her?

Thanks buddy.

RandySavage
12-01-15, 09:55
Breathe easy yellowoxide- she is not 'our' girl.

Mightily curious about whether it is the same Tina I have talked about. Can you please clarify? Because if it is the same Tina then I have both good and bad news for you. The good news is that scientists have finally managed to perfect the art of cloning. The bad news is that one of us is wildly hallucinating.

So it will be better if you could set the record straight.

SiddTheSinger
12-01-15, 11:55
Dears,

Please help me with the feedback on independent housewife from Viman Nagar whose number ends with 744. I called her and she said that she is 35 years with simple looks and has another girl working under her who is 25. Request for pics was refused saying that they are locals and belong to good family.

I spoke to both of them and found that they cannot speak English but somewhat can understand. Rates asked are 5 K for 2 hours with place.

CheersIn case you are walking about Sonia / Tanya. Then be careful. She is not that good. I mean she may harass you like anything.

Just an advise rest everything up to you.

Jasmpat
12-01-15, 12:16
I have came is Pune with lots of high expectation today going to be my last day here in Pune after a 2 months long business assignment. I got a chance to meet Famous Miss P indeed who was my regular apart from that I tried SP they quoting like imaginative digits. Tutli bro thanks to you for sharing your digits.

It would be great if Randy can make my trip memorable by sharing T I have time today before my flight. Attaching some SP pic. If anyone tried let me know the price. Green dress girl took my attention however price was ST 8 LT 15 if anyone tried kindly PM.

Yellowoxide being booker winner of the forum.Have availed services from the babe in 6th pic a few months back for 5 K & also services from the babe in 7th pic for 5. 5 K.

Both the babes services are good.

Bondrep111
12-01-15, 12:23
Pune is considered as dry city as far as indes are concerned.

However, was looking at the contacts in sheet, there are about 25-30 to list out with last 3 digits.

Pallavi (294 - everyone knows her now).

Neha-Aundh (old 437, new 974 - works with ref as well as ref call).

Anagha (665).

Asha (305).

Bhoomi (271).

Dipali hadapsar (709).

Divya (940 - was active on locanto about 2 months back).

Diya (221 - same again. Was active on locanto about 2 months back)..Amazing compilation. Can you please share full numbers of indes? Would be ever grateful. I don't like SP as most show one thing and give another.

Thanks

LandFakir09
12-01-15, 12:30
Based on previous FR, decided to try the spa in Hadapsar. Followed his modus operandi, downloaded the voucher from group on and called to ask what the cut off was for early bird discounts. Girl on the phone told me that I could come anytime. Fixed up a time for 12:30 pm, at lunch time. Took a while to find it, since its in a rather obscure building on Solapur road, but that may just be me, others who are familiar with the area may have a different experience. Went in, standard operating procedure, cute receptionist asked me to wait. I had asked for someone whose name is Hindi for direction, but the receptionist couldn't understand this over the phone, and kept saying we have 'S'. I asked her a couple of times, but always got the same response. Once I reached the spa, I again asked the receptionist, do you have someone by this name who is plump? She said there is someone named 'C' (common American English word for confectionery), and she is fat / strong. By this time I had already handed over the Group On voucher and didn't want the trip to go a total waste to agreed to aforementioned 'see'. While I was waiting for her, I asked the receptionist again whether they had anyone whose name meant direction in Hindi who was plump, and since she couldn't understand what I was saying reverted to fat to describe her. Turns out 'see' has a sister, who is also plump, and whose name rhymes with the Hindi word for direction!.Should have told you that the building is not exactly on the highway, but a bit inside. My bad.

I keep hearing about the S mall spa. It sure is on my 'to-do' list.

Sameer942
12-01-15, 14:30

Started with chit chat and drink along with chicken lollipop. It was wonderful evening. Her spoken English is excellent as she is working for MNC. Slowly started undressing her. Her boobs are 42 plus. So started playing with horney two birds..Probably no reply or hint regarding teena please share some input.

NewPuneri
12-01-15, 14:50
Any feedback on these HWs if anyone has availed their services?

Dears,

Cheers

Raul2535
12-01-15, 17:08
Hello seniors,

Was off from few months. Again planned to come Pune for 2 days.

Will any senior share about MP which one to opt for. Last time visited kin. Had a nice time there. Now should I go for the same or any other is better than that.

Thanks in advance.

HotMalePune
12-01-15, 17:12
Thanks Bro, Good info. I will try to negotiate.

Hey bro,

Last week one of our fellow brother took her at 5 K for two.

Read a detailed FR Post No: #14329 here: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/sowthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1772772&viewfull=1#post1772772.

My personal experience goes the same way.

Cheers

SuryaKumar
12-01-15, 21:13
I am very keen for an entertainment, as I m a student o can afford only to visit Budhwar peth.

Should I visit it? Which lane or buildings or girls I should choose? Please reply me. Urgent.

Hummer01
12-02-15, 03:39
Pinki should be banned by this forum. And she should definitely be taught a lesson. This is the first case of fraud reported on the forum. Cautious steps should be taken to stop the incidences.

I shouted but nobody came and after 5 minute or so room got open up and what I saw they both ran away with my mobile, cash and belongings I suddenly ran towards the main gate but both were missing inquired the lodge staff but they just consoling nothing more than that.

Somehow came back but overall a very bad experience. This is to update you all so that you all be aware of her and blacklist her.

More than money my loss is of my mobile having my office data contacts accounts and many things.

If anybody is in regular contact of her and ifpossible do ask for mobile very important for me.

Jiam339
12-02-15, 04:43
Can not help to post after looking some confusion over Teena and Tina, especially YO post.

From YO post, I presume Tina is young gal just out from college. Where as Teena is matured one and available from SP Subhash. Just search over Locanto you will get details.

Tutlee knew reason I am away from forum but can not help to update info.

Kiran1411
12-02-15, 05:21
I was just curious bro. How did you manage to get out?

If anybody is in regular contact of her and ifpossible do ask for mobile very important for me.

Brett21
12-02-15, 06:23
Buddy,

You can try Amantra spa opp school in VN. All the therapists there give B2B and negotiate it to 3 k that's the going rate. Also you can try Yung spa in Kalyaninagar there is definitely action there however I don't know the rates there as I personally have never visited there as I know the owner professionally and hence would be awkward for both of us. Do post your FR if you visit any of them. Enjoy buddy!

I am very keen for an entertainment, as I m a student o can afford only to visit Budhwar peth.

Should I visit it? Which lane or buildings or girls I should choose? Please reply me. Urgent.

MarksMen
12-02-15, 07:37
Has anyone avail the service of this Neha.

Couple of SP forwarded me the same pic and are quoting between 5-6 k ST and 12 k LT.

Any review or feedback from fellow mongers will be much appreciated.

Monk4279
12-02-15, 07:52
Can you please help me with name of mall. Sr new to this forum.

Hello,

Its my first post here. Reading out mostly since years. Staying few 100+ kms far from Puna, so nothing much familiar with monger destinations quite exactly, hope being here will be much helpful.

Only one Thai MP I mostly visit after work, which was previously in KP now shifted to a mall place in KN, a bit genuine authentic massage I love to receive without anything on, and a happy ending. Costing about 1900 /- + 500 /- extra. Love the cleanliness, and have made some fav. Thai girls.

KenTheRockstar
12-02-15, 08:33
Guys,

I've taken her services a couple of times. Have reported once in forum as well. So far I've not encountered with this type of Incident with her. But thanks for alarm. Will avoid this lady henceforth.

Pinki should be banned by this forum. And she should definitely be taught a lesson. This is the first case of fraud reported on the forum. Cautious steps should be taken to stop the incidences.

ShandinMine
12-02-15, 08:52
Really? Only 500 at the Thai spa in KN? How many folks get the happy ending for 500 from a thai spa? I have never succeeded in below 1000.

Hello,

TheEnigmaMe
12-02-15, 09:22
Hello Pune forum members!

I am a on and off monger from Mumbai.

Visiting Pune for a few days. Got am indie contact online for Pune and. Been in touch with her. Attached her pic for ref.

Would like to know if anyone has tired her and how are her services. Asking for 10 k 1 HR.

Advice and inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

PrasadBhai
12-02-15, 09:31
Hi all seniors,

I am now member of ISG.

I am regular client of many SP's in Pune.

But don't have experience of indies So I read here about Pallavi.

If any one can help me by send PM her details it will be appreciated by swapping many contact details.

Newbie13
12-02-15, 10:21
Surya bro,

Budhwar Peth is nasty but you can find gems if you are regular, just go to the big building and you can have your share of fun, do not go to the small lanes or small houses as you might get looted. Few things to remember before you go, don't carry too much of cash or valuables, go before 9 pm as after that LE activity increases, carry your own protection. Be safe and play safe.

LivingForSex
12-02-15, 11:18
Pinki should be banned by this forum. And she should definitely be taught a lesson. This is the first case of fraud reported on the forum. Cautious steps should be taken to stop the incidences.For PCMC mongers if anybody comes across this DY college going independent Sujata, beware of the trouble of similar gravity.

Cheers!

LFS.

RayanaRyan
12-02-15, 11:28
Guys,

I was passing by V hotel today.

Saw a lot of LE activities around.

Asked the local pan shop guy an he informed that it was a raid.

Be careful.

Vasudev25
12-02-15, 11:42
Seniors,

Request to ping some tested references on priority basis.

Surya1980
12-02-15, 11:50
I live on the Mumbai Bangalore e-way off Kothrud and I have been getting contacts in KP, VN, KN, Kondhwa, etc which is quite a distance for the limited time I have, so I was delighted when I received the contact of Priya from Kothrud from one of the regulars here.

I was all excited that finally there is a neighborhood bang and I called her last week. The call was answered in a sweet voice. I wanted to meet in the late evening for ST. She said she does not usually meet in the evening but as I was nearby she shall make an exception. She directed me quite well.

She lives on Paud road near Mcdonalds outlet and asked me to take a left turn from the Shreeram pure veg restaurant. She lives in a decent society in a flat with all residential people around. Her flat was on the 5th floor and the moment I came out of the lift I received a few curious stares. Ignoring them I pressed the bell and she opened the door. She was wearing a tight T-shirt and a very revealing night pant.

She welcomed me inside and instantly I started admiring her ass. We sat on the couch and started small talk. She switched on the TV but alas there was no connection. Things went a steep downhill from there on.

The Hathway cable guy was not answering her calls for the first 3 times. Then when he answered he said that as bill was not paid he has disconnected. What followed were a volley of abuses, almost all sentences mainly ending with 'murkha manusa'. With a huff she shouted that she wanted her connection back within the next 10 minutes.

halo, I am new to this forum , I m itresting in mature ladies. how to send personal message for this? where are advertisements on locanto?
My mood was off completely and to make things worse while on phone itself she motioned me towards the bathroom and asked me to clean-up. I obliged. When I returned from the bathroom she was already in the lingerie. (that's not done, I wanted to undress her). She got me to bed and seeing that jonny was not responding she started CBJ and on request proceeded to BBBJ. In between the BBBJ session she gets a call (seriously?) So the hatchway manager calls and is ready to restore her cable connection if she assures that she would make the payment the next day...Hello,

I am new to this forum, please guide me to where is option for personal message?

Where to see advertisements for mature ladies?

Please reply.

Thanks

Greetings,

Jackson

MadanM
12-02-15, 12:45
Thank God, I was planning to visit V Lodge today with one indie.

Be careful guys.

Guys,

Be careful.

NewPuneri
12-02-15, 13:06

Visiting Pune for a few days. Got am indie contact online for Pune and. Been in touch with her. Attached her pic for ref.

Would like to know if anyone has tired her and how are her services. Asking for 10 k 1 HR.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!I got her pic from a SP so certainly she is not an indie.

RandySavage
12-02-15, 13:13
At 10 K in BOM, you know you can get laid overnight with much hotter and fitter chic. See if you can negotiate to 6 k one pop. That's the asking rate going in Pune for indies. If possible, share her contacts with me through PM.

Cheers.

Are.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

TheNone
12-02-15, 14:13
10 k for an hour is too high.

Regards.

TheNone.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Jasmpat
12-02-15, 14:54

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!Bro, you sure she is an Indie.

This babe is available with SP Rohit number ending **456.

He is quoting 8 k for ST but you will get this babe for 5. 5 K for ST.

Harsh10
12-02-15, 17:18
Hey buddy,

Just a word of caution as RandySavage has asked you to share this indi's contact with him. If you are a regular to Pune forum you will know that RandySavage and Yellowoxide are known to do the Chitiyappa (nonsense) of informing the indi's about this forum and then the girls start acting all pricey and spoils their attitude as well. Pallavi is a recent example of it. So please consider this before sharing contacts with the two mentioned members.

Cheers!Ain't nobody some Inde huh?

GeorgeBush1
12-02-15, 18:02
Attitude 1/10.

Looks 5/10 (she is about 35 years).

Figure 8/10 (flat chest but an ass to die for).

Positions CBJ, BBBJ, Doggy, Missy.

GFE NO.

Damage 3.5 K.Hey bro,

Sorry to hear of your woes. She is nowhere near as far as GFE goes, rants a whole list of do's and don't's. You feel like you're fucking a rogue robot! LOL.

Cheers!

George

FunnyCreative1
12-02-15, 19:19
Buddy,

You can try Amantra spa opp school in VN. All the therapists there give B2B and negotiate it to 3 k that's the going rate. Also you can try Yung spa in Kalyaninagar there is definitely action there however I don't know the rates there as I personally have never visited there as I know the owner professionally and hence would be awkward for both of us. Do post your FR if you visit any of them. Enjoy buddy!You can also try K Spa (next to Central).

FunnyCreative1
12-02-15, 19:57
Hello All,

FR about the K Spa (next to see Mall).

Last weekend I was shopping in see Mall when I saw the board of K Spa. Thought of trying it out (as I have also read about that spa in this forum).

I had not taken an appointment, but I was glad they took walk-ins without any wait (maybe it was a slow day for them).

Lady at the reception asked me if I had visited them before and I said no. Maybe she got a hint of my need. I took the Swedish massage (seemed bit expensive though, have had cheaper ones in Delhi). Once in, I got a female therapist aged around 35 - 40. She was not Thai (I guessed that she was our neighbor). I changed in front of her and she handed over disposable to me. I said I do not wear this kind. She smiled and kept it aside. Normal dry massage started and in just 5 minutes, negotiations started. She quoted 3 k for TL and HJ. I said 1 K. She started talking no, no, blah, blah, money, money, give, give, etc. Half of the words were not even understood. So I started with some hand gestures. I said 1. 2 k max and she quoted 2 k. I said 1. 2 k final else let's just do the massage and get done.

After few minutes, she agreed and deal was struck. She had small perky boobs but were soft. Had a lot of kissing (not DFK though), sucking, and she allowed to grab her bum too. She started playing with Mr. J and I would have to agree that she was really good with handling it. She exactly knew where to apply pressure and how much. After sometime, volcano erupted. She cleaned me up and continued with the massage. I would say that she continued the massage to ensure 1 hour service is all provided (this was a real good thing, else I have seen places where once the deed is done, they will ask you to leave).

Overall, a good relaxing end.

Masseur: 7 (would have preferred a younger one).

Boobs: 7 (soft but small).

Body: 8 (maintained).

Overall: 7.

WIR: Yes but will ask for a different masseur.

SexLover66
12-02-15, 20:07

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!Because she Indie price should be low.

I am assuming that her attitude and service is good so this is my price for her.

2 hrs 4.5 k.

LT 8 k.

Also want mention that price depends on attitude and services.

You need to bargain hard.

Member #4429
12-02-15, 21:58
I have been a regular visitor of this SOS. Not even a single time I paid below 1 k. Our buddy got it at 500/- Surprising! After reading your FR only one question comes in to my mind. Are we getting fooled? But by whom.

Regards.

Hello,

JackFun2015
12-03-15, 03:26
I have been a regular visitor of this SOS. Not even a single time I paid below 1 k. Our buddy got it at 500/- Surprising! After reading your FR only one question comes in to my mind. Are we getting fooled? But by whom.

Regards.I think it is not surprise. It depends on repo based on number of visit to same therapist, her mood and need.

And, I think it is not SOS, based on details provided by prince.

It is the only place in Pune where no inner provided before real Thai massage. Right prince?

TheEnigmaMe
12-03-15, 06:26
Dear Pune forum members,

Many thanks for the quick responses. I will negotiate hard. And if and when I try her will definitely post an FR till then in case any ones happen a to try her please do PM me details.

Cheers all, play safe!

Zuloo111
12-03-15, 07:05
I'm new to this forum. I unable to get paid subscription because I don't have credit card (applied for it, it will activated within 2 weeks). I called Nisha (403). She neither picks my call nor does she reply to my SMS. How to approach these girls? Is it difficult? Do I need some kind of reference?

MadanM
12-03-15, 09:22
www.punemirror.in/pune/civic/Police-crack-down-on-prostitution-racket/articleshow/50017988.cms

In Pune mirror.

Be careful.

ThatSomebody
12-03-15, 09:48
Really? Only 500 at the Thai spa in KN? How many folks get the happy ending for 500 from a thai spa? I have never succeeded in below 1000.Bro,

It depends on lot of things, How much desperation is shown, which day of the week, what time, If she has not had a great day and want some amount she might agree for the deal as something is better than nothing. I think the best days in Spa are Tuesday and Wednesday as there is not much crowd and the last appointment of the day can get good deals.

Sree1851
12-03-15, 10:09
Correct, heard the same.

The regular birds are now preferring hotel S in Pimple Saudagar.

Room rates are a tad higher there though.

Safe mongering.

Cheers,

Sree

Guys,

Be careful.

Sree1851
12-03-15, 10:30
Hi brothers,

Was going through locanto yesterday and saw an ad of an Indie called Sruti. Mallu girl with heavy assets and scary face.

She is asking 6 K for ST and 10 K for LT.

Has any of our fellow mongers availed the services fro her? Please give feedback.

Cheers,

Sree

Bondrep111
12-03-15, 11:55
Probably no reply or hint regarding teena please share some input.Hello boss,

Give number of this female. Thanks.

Maverick6162
12-03-15, 13:09
From what I know she is average in looks, but tigress in bed. Pics available on her FB..Yea she is awesome.

AlexSuperTramp
12-03-15, 13:14
Hey Sree bro,

Could you share what is the usual charges of the massages in this spa?

I have kinda similar fetish for MPs too!

Thanks much!

I believe I have finally hit a Jackpot. I was out of action for a few months as I was traveling. (Thanks to the seniors for contacts in Delhi and Chandigarh).

So I return to Pune and I see a new SPA popped up on the Mumbai-Bangalore e-way on warje. I have a fetish for MP.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

ThatSomebody
12-03-15, 13:29

If anybody is in regular contact of her and if possible do ask for mobile very important for me.This is sad but still can you update her number in my PM, if you have the imei number tracking that mobile is very easy, just give a complaint that it got stolen from some public place or something.

Take care and play safe.

ThatSomebody
12-03-15, 13:40
Guys,

Just to update my long long weekend with the Russian chick has come to an end, hopefully just for a few months as she is expected back in India by Feb or March. Had a great weekend with her, spent almost 36 hours with her. Excellent and most memorable time spent. Service at its best must have tried almost everything that can be done in bed. For now again a Fakir and no chicks around, so the hunt must begin soon.

In Mumbai from 9th to 12 Dec. Around Goregaon for an exhibition some direct contacts would be appreciated, as after 6 pm I have nothing to do. Seniors if some good contacts please do share. Help will be appreciated, if I don't get any updates in Mumbai will stay at Vashi.

Thanks in advance.

Play safe.

Kiran1411
12-03-15, 14:52
Bro,

Yes every man has his mojo factor.

But are you really even considering her. That too for 6 K?

Hi brothers,

Was going through locanto yesterday and saw an ad of an Indie called Sruti. Mallu girl with heavy assets and scary face.

Has any of our fellow mongers availed the services fro her? Please give feedback.

Cheers,

Sree

YellowOxide1
12-03-15, 15:05
Hi brothers,

Cheers,

SreeIt is Photoshop which is a woman's best friend.

Averma1067
12-03-15, 16:08
Have been following this forum for quite some time. Finally found the time to share my experiences. I'll share 2 of my recent experiences in 2 separate posts.

Recently got in touch with SP contact number ending with 522 and arranged for girl for outcall service at a decent hotel opposite a well known hospital in Chinchwad. While I know that looks are deceiving in the mongering business I applied some basic Sherlock Homes deduction to shortlist the girl. Little did I know that I sucked at it.

Jokes part, finalized at 5 k for a 2 hour session. The SP dropped her at the hotel at the agreed timing and Man was I in for shock. She didn't even look anything close to my supposedly awesome deductions. Disappointed but still too horny to let the chance go I bargained with the SP saying that she looks nothing like the pic he shared and that I was not interested anymore. The SP desperate to get something out of the entire trip he made from Katraj agreed on 4.5 K to which I finally agreed. Took the girl to my hotel room and sat down to have a chat with her first (. I like to chit chat a little before getting down to business.) The girl smoked like a chimney before we finally started our business. And it was here I was wrong again. Looks can be deceiving. She had a decent body and she immediately started making my day merry starting of with DFK and then proceeded to nibble on each inch of my body before saying Hello, to Johny boy. After a good BJ which lasted for a good 10 minutes proceeded with everything that I could possibly do with her except for Anal. The session lasted for a good 25-30 minutes and I was mighty happy. After cleaning up we again chitchatted for a few minutes and again had a quickie doggy style after a BJ.

Overall although I wasn't happy with the looks I was extremely satisfied with the attitude.

Here are my ratings:

Looks-4/10.

Assets-7/10 (had nice set of boobs and an ass to die for.

Attitude & Service--9/10.

WIR-Maybe.

P.S. I don't remember her name. I have a pic of her stored somewhere but can't seem to find it. Will share it for sure soon.

Averma1067
12-03-15, 16:14
A new Spa has opened up in Nigdi in the new Mall that has recently opened up. Had been there 2 days ago. Had a good Deep tissue massage followed by HJ done by the Thai masseuse after asking for extras.

By the way, there are massage rooms only have curtains so the masseuse do not give anything apart from a HJ. This is accordingly the masseuse who treated me.

Total damages--850 (massage)+ 1000 (HJ).

Spa-very good, brand new facility.

WIR-Yes.

Genius3057
12-03-15, 16:31
I'm new to this forum. I unable to get paid subscription because I don't have credit card (applied for it, it will activated within 2 weeks). I called Nisha (403). She neither picks my call nor does she reply to my SMS. How to approach these girls? Is it difficult? Do I need some kind of reference?Hey,

Most of indes don't pick up the phone immediately. You have to keep trying and should have a backup in case the first one is not available.

You can drop a message on wapp or sms. Generally they reply next day.

That's where SPs are good, at least they are available.

AbcCool
12-03-15, 16:46
First thanks to seniors who gave me Sen*a resort SP number.

I called and he told to come near the resort in highway. I went there, he asked me to go sit in car and look at the girls seated behind. This is the trick. In an ac car with not much lighting and the girls seated I cannot judge much about their figure or boobs etc. Anyways I chose the middle one. He told me to a lodge in highway. It was more like a sex lodge actually!

The girl I chose inside the car, was not as expected! She was kind of 20 year old girl, with perky boobs and not so plump overall.

She was form Calcutta. She started telling all rule and rule. First she told she will only do with 2 condoms. The she told only mish position. I said whatever, and finished first shot in mish. Then we were speaking for some 15-20 minutes. She was telling about her stories and we were watching porn. SO got ready for second time after 15 minutes. Got a hard on. I put on the condom and started again in mish. One good point is her pussy was damn tight. I was continuing for around 10 minutes and she told she came (I guess it was a lie). She also told that for girls after cumming, the sex interest goes. It was such a spoiler statement. I continued for 5 more minutes and johny was in no mood to shoot out, so took it out. The was lying and chit chatting, she did hand job till her hand pained, but nothing came out. So dressed up and came off.

My worry was more about my second shot not happening, than the girl and her attitude. I guess second shot should be tried after an hour.

Boobs- small-5/10 (maybe due to young age).

Attitude- 2/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

Starwars81
12-03-15, 17:08
Hello fellow punters.

Below is the account of my somewhat disappointing and funny first encounter.

Iv'e visited this forum a couple of times before, but last month decided to buy a paid subscription to the forum and go out and explore. Started scanning Locanto and Craigslist for suitable leads and responded to a craigslist post. Within minutes there was a reply and I had a number to contact. Sent a whatsapp message and was quoted 6 K for 2-3 hours, but was willing to drop down to 5 k, as soon as I replied 'yes' she sent me her pics. She seemed like a lady in her late 20's, wheatish complexion and a good rack (at least what I could make out from pics).

Anyways I was excited that my first foray had met success so fast and decided not to be too critical about her looks, also she might provide good services. We decided to meet near the airport and she would lead me to a place near wagholi. I waited for her at the designated spot and time, and soon enough the lady arrived. We exchanged a few pleasantries, me silently judging her body, but something about her demeanor struck me like she was some sort of hippie. We soon made it to the hotel, it was a secluded place and seemed safe and was soon alone in a room with her.

She sensed I was nervous, and asked me to become comfortable and take my shirt off while she took her shirt off. I had a good look at her and she was much older than her pics, but at that moment when she got close I got a strong whiff of alcohol (whiskey) from her breath. Man that was a real buzz kill, I'm all for drinking / smoking and having a good time but her showing up already drunk was an instant boner killer. I asked her what does she like to do, she said she likes giving BJ's, at this point I had decided I will not stick my dick in crazy, but wanted to salvage what I could of the situation. Any hew she proceeded to suck of little John, without a condom and I must say the woman has some skill's. Five minutes into the act I came and she took the entire load into her mouth, no swallowing but spit it out in the basin.

Post orgasm we decided to have a chat, and I inquired about the tattoos she has, turns out she really is a hippie of sorts, somehow our conversation veered towards grass (weed) and how she likes to smoke. You can have a nice conversation with her and her English is good. After some time I was prepped again and she had another go, this time more aggressive and slow, and man it felt good to explode hard. She told me if I contacted her the next time she would get some grass and we could smoke up. On the drive back home I couldn't help and smile about my first encounter, which is actually incomplete because I never did the act.

Maybe 2-3 k for CIM was OK instead of 5 K but hey it's my first time learning. I came back and searched for reports about her on the forum and found reports about her, wishing I had read these before, but hey its a start and I am glad I went through with it. Now I feel I am a small part of this community.

Nervousness can be a problem for beginners and I would appreciate it if our senior members gave some tips on how to battle it when 'what you see is not what you get'. I would love to get the number ofa girl who gives great GFE and helps me break my mongering virginity.

Thanks all, and play safe.

Kameld14
12-03-15, 17:13
But is she good at service? What about rating?

Hey,

Most of indes don't pick up the phone immediately. You have to keep trying and should have a backup in case the first one is not available.

That's where SPs are good, at least they are available 24*7.

Kameld14
12-03-15, 17:17
I have Hi profile contact in Navi Mumbai. Her name is Sangita. But I am not sure how to share that contact as my PM I not activated.

Digit ending with 382.

Guys,

Just to update my long long weekend with the Russian chick has come to an end, hopefully just for a few months as she is expected back in India by Feb or March. Had a great weekend with her, spent almost 36 hours with her. Excellent and most memorable time spent. Service at its best must have tried almost everything that can be done in bed. For now again a Fakir and no chicks around, so the hunt must begin soon.

In Mumbai from 9th to 12 Dec. Around Goregaon for an exhibition some direct contacts would be appreciated, as after 6 pm I have nothing to do. Seniors if some good contacts please do share. Help will be appreciated, if I don't get any updates in Mumbai will stay at Vashi.

Thanks in advance.

Play safe.

Harsh10
12-03-15, 17:41
Hi guys,

Saw HL spa add in yesterday's TOI. This confirms that HL spa is back in business. Hope they will provide great service again.

Cheers

MadanM
12-03-15, 18:28
What a beauty queen she is. Yuuuk. Not worth 1000 for ST and she is quoting 6 k.

Better idea would be to contact SP who will provide choice at least at better price.

Hi brothers,

Cheers,

Sree

SexLover66
12-03-15, 19:19
Hi brothers,

Cheers,

SreeNot more than 5 k for night.

Shaunp2012
12-03-15, 19:42
Someone has already sent a link, here is a picture from PM itself.

ShantanuW
12-03-15, 21:34
Hello,

Hope to have some more connections being here mostly indies.Hey Prince,

Are you referring to the spa next to see mall? If yes, can you please suggest any girls that you would rate higher?

Juan Garcia
12-04-15, 00:56
I admit this is more than a month old- no longer in the country but thought I'd share my experience with Pallavi. I'd initially booked an appointment for the following day but had to cancel it- so called her and let her know and she was very appreciative I was being professional and courteous, that I valued her time.

I took another appointment a couple days later- picked up some beer and cigs on the way; as others mentioned, the place is a bit tricky to find; the closest landmark is a popular bank. However, my other apprehensions were put to rest as I wasn't even asked to fill out any entries by the security guards. And what's more, it's a really nice housing society, not at all what I'd expect having encountered enough seedy joints.

I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door- not at all bad looking; in fact, quite in tune with my fantasies of what turns me on. I placed my knapsack on her couch and we talked for a bit; she asked if I want to proceed inside but I wanted to talk more-she's quite the conversationalist and also, I take things slowly; flirtation is sine qua non when it comes to mongering for me.

As YO put it, the place is quite tastefully done- there's a painting of Shivaji Maharaj above her window-a bit right wing for my taste but heck, I wasn't there to proselytize anyone into my Marxist school of thought. The view is breathtaking- a veritable forest of bamboo; quite an oasis in the concrete jungle so to speak. At one point, she even pointed to something in the distance and asked if it was a rabbit- turned out to be an alley cat!

Anyway, the beer had me inebriated and when I'm drunk, I love talking- but the one bottle and pint I'd bought were finished and Pallavi offered to drive me to the liquor store. Riding pillion with here just felt right. I wanted to slobber her with kisses and take her right there but considering the city and the throng everywhere, restrained myself.

I purchased my beer- Gudangaram and Red Bull for her, then we headed back.

I really was enjoying learning more about her life, her travels- about a particular senior member who's her close friend. I think someday I'd like to meet him over some drinks and talk about Chomsky and Marquis de Sade- in any case, it was getting late and we had to begin the class act.

I will not go into great lengths about her performance in bed- it's been written about at length and I especially wouldn't do justice to it as I never engage in FS- only frontage and DFK. This is sort of like being in Paris and not sampling its famous Bordeaux but I have my inhibitions. I'll only say this- great DFK. And she's likely the most willing WG I've ever met- I have a thing for lingerie; thongs etc arouse me quite a bit so she slipped into a green floral panty just for me, and a miniskirt as well- just to illustrate her quality of service. This is a rare gem and should be treated with kid gloves. More than anything, you'll win her with respect and cordiality. The only turn off was no 69- perhaps that's an achievement level open only to repeat clients; no fingering either- that time of month and all but overall, one of the most memorable mongering experiences.

Please don't message me for her number- seniors have it and if you win their trust, you'll get it.

Stay safe and healthy.

Oh, by the way, P did warn me about V lodge- about how it's bound to get raided. Again, if you win her trust, she could provide great info on other indies or hotels.

Tut Li
12-04-15, 02:44
www.punemirror.in/pune/civic/Police-crack-down-on-prostitution-racket/articleshow/50017988.cms

In Pune mirror.

Be careful.Report says 8 customers arrested. Being very popular forum, there is a possibility of forum member too. Let's hope there is no one from forum. Play safe.

Bondrep111
12-04-15, 07:25
Hello fellow punters.

Below is the account of my somewhat disappointing and funny first encounter.

Iv'e visited this forum a couple of times before, but last month decided to buy a paid subscription to the forum and go out and explore. Started scanning Locanto and Craigslist for suitable leads and responded to a craigslist post. Within minutes there was a reply and I had a number to contact. Sent a whatsapp message and was quoted 6 K for 2-3 hours, but was willing to drop down to 5 k, as soon as I replied 'yes' she sent me her pics. She seemed like a lady in her late 20's, wheatish complexion and a good rack (at least what I could make out from pics).

Anyways I was excited that my first foray had met success so fast and decided not to be too critical about her looks, also she might provide good services. We decided to meet near the airport and she would lead me to a place near wagholi. I waited for her at the designated spot and time, and soon enough the lady arrived. We exchanged a few pleasantries, me silently judging her body, but something about her demeanor struck me like she was some sort of hippie. We soon made it to the hotel, it was a secluded place and seemed safe and was soon alone in a room with her..Hi buddy,

Being a newbie you did good except for 5 k part. Anyways its a learning process. Can you share her number?

Thanks

Genius3057
12-04-15, 08:20
Hey,

That's where SPs are good, at least they are available.Hey buddy,

RTFF. There are so many reviews of her on the forum.

SmartVvarma
12-04-15, 08:21
I too got these pics from her. 6 K 2 hrs plus hotel. No limits on number of shorts. Pics looks scary. I didn't even bother to reply to her mail.

Play Safe.

Hi brothers,

Cheers,

Sree

Averma1067
12-04-15, 09:11
One of my childhood buddies who has a particular fetish about plump girls had a go at her recently. Accord to him service was good but still felt the price was too high.

I too got these pics from her. 6 K 2 hrs plus hotel. No limits on number of shorts. Pics looks scary. I didn't even bother to reply to her mail.

Play Safe.

Genius3057
12-04-15, 09:14
Hey buddies,

I need SP Ashwin ending with 500's number?

I searched locanto, but the numbers over there are different and don't end with 500.

TIA.

Averma1067
12-04-15, 09:14
Hey guys,

I am having zero luck with Inde's with most of the contacts provided by my friends unavailable. Could anyone share contact numbers.

Would be grateful.

Thanks

NewPuneri
12-04-15, 10:20
Dear Seniors,

Please help me with the contacts of trusted SPs who provide stuff in P.S, Kalewadi area?

Cheers

Jasmpat
12-04-15, 10:43
Just want to confirm whether the babe below is Muskaan?

If yes, she is in Pune with an SP John. Guys, please don't bombard my inbox again with PM's asking for the SP contact.

Would definitely love to have Muskaan's direct no.

AlexSuperTramp
12-04-15, 11:20
Hello folks,

I have been on this form for some time now. However this is my first FR.

I am more into MPs. I have been exploring several of them across Pune. This one that I am talking about has been set up very recently in Nigdi in a newly opened commercial complex just by the bypass highway. This is actually a famous Thai chain that has recently opened up a lot of franchisees across the city.

I had a Group on voucher to spend. Took an appointment on a Saturday afternoon and reached on time. The place is brand new and still smells of paint. The interior decor is the usual of the chain so I wouldn't go detail into that. On the front desk I met a lady (probably North Indian and the owner). For some reason I didn't like her attitude and I got skeptical about getting extras. She had an assistant who seemed to be NE and was not much of a looker.

They did the formalities and I was assigned my masseuse. She was short and plump but face was cute. She washed my feet, gave me one those osho sleepers to wear and took me to my massage room. One good thing about this chain is that they have full sized bed on the floor which I find better than the usual massage tables. The bad thing is that they have only a curtain on the door. She gave the towels to change and pointed to the dispo's and went out. By this time I have made enough rounds of the Thai MPs in Pune to gain some confidence. I changed my clothes and just wrapped the towel and didn't even wear the dispo. I wanted to see the reaction from the masseuse!

She came in after few minutes. I was lying on the bed face down with just the towel over me. She lifted the towel to adjust it and saw my bare butt! Surprisingly she didn't say a thing! I was elated. How I would have liked to see the expression on her face! She started the massage starting from the legs and back. She was very talkative and her English was relatively better than the usual Thai girls. Her name was Amy. She told that she arrived in Pune from Thailand only a couple of days back. We did some small talks while she was working on my back. When she started to move down to my lower back, she lifted the towel and with a giggle slightly tickled my sleeping johny and said "wake up"! I asked her if she would massage down there. She said "Sure, if you tip me". I asked her the rates and she quoted 2 k for HJ. I shrugged her off with a smile and said its too much just for HJ. She agreed on 1 k for HJ.

Then she started the act. I asked her to start with my sack and she did but I didn't like it much. She was sort of mechanical when it came to massaging down there. She continued that for some time switching between the sack and johny. One thing is that she completely removed the towel and put it away so I was bit scared of someone from management walking in. But thankfully nothing like that happened. After some time she asked me to turn around and she worked on my front. She used a lot of oil and massaged johny. It was kind of OK, nothing exceptional. I came in a few minutes. She cleaned me up with the dispo. By then the time was also over so she handed me a fresh towel and asked me to take shower. Took a hot shower, changed and walked out to the front desk. They served green tea and the attendant handed me a feedback form. I was smiling in my mind thinking should I give feedback for the massage or for the extra!

Anyways, I finished that stuff and walked out of there.

Looks: 7/10 (cute face, big boobs but short).

Attitude: 8/10.

Massaging skill: 5/10 (mainly based on the extra).

Overall: 6/10.

Damages: 1 k (massage) + 1 k (extra) = 2 k.

WIR: Not sure. Probably yes, if I get some good deal but will opt for a different masseuse.

I have been to few other MPs. I will share the FRs in coming days.

Genius3057
12-04-15, 12:06

If yes, she is in Pune with an SP John. Guys, please don't bombard my inbox again with PM's asking for the SP contact.

Would definitely love to have Muskaan's direct no.Bro,

She seems to be muskan, but whatever reports are there for her on ISG, it seems she was not inde any time. Always through SP.

I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like.

OldCrow
12-04-15, 12:07
Hi guys,

Not sure how this works but I'm looking for Pallavi and any other good Indie girl's number. Would be really helpful if someone can take the pain and pm me the details. Don't want to sound complaining types but I've replied to all the PMs that I received after my first post with numbers that I have, but no one replied back once I asked for any numbers in return. Bit strange but would request some noble souls to pm me Pallavi's digits.

LandFakir09
12-04-15, 12:14
Just read a few reports on the Delhi forum; darn the capital city is rocking babes (both literally and figuratively).

FS for 2 K at a spa (report # 30516); and the dames seem prettier too.

Stuck in the wrong city, are we?

Tut Li
12-04-15, 12:42
Bro,

She seems to be muskan, but whatever reports are there for her on ISG, it seems she was not inde any time. Always through SP.

I may be wrong, but that's what it looks like.She is muskan. At Pune she works with SP only and SPs know about her demand. Will quote very high. One must bargain hard. About an year back, it was 13 k for LT and 4-5 k for ST. Good luck.

RandySavage
12-04-15, 14:43
You are so right Juan. She is an absolute sweetheart for a GFE and wild fix in bed and gives raunchy sex.

I admit this is more than a month old- no longer in the country but thought I'd share my experience with Pallavi. I'd initially booked an appointment for the following day but had to cancel it- so called her and let her know and she was very appreciative I was being professional and courteous, that I valued her time.

I took another appointment a couple days later- picked up some beer and cigs on the way; as others mentioned, the place is a bit tricky to find; the closest landmark is a popular bank. However, my other apprehensions were put to rest as I wasn't even asked to fill out any entries by the security guards. And what's more, it's a really nice housing society, not at all what I'd expect having encountered enough seedy joints.

I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door- not at all bad looking; in fact, quite in tune with my fantasies of what turns me on. I placed my knapsack on her couch and we talked for a bit; she asked if I want to proceed inside but I wanted to talk more-she's quite the conversationalist and also, I take things slowly; flirtation is sine qua non when it comes to mongering for me.

As YO put it, the place is quite tastefully done- there's a painting of Shivaji Maharaj above her window-a bit right wing for my taste but heck, I wasn't there to proselytize anyone into my Marxist school of thought. The view is breathtaking- a veritable forest of bamboo; quite an oasis in the concrete jungle so to speak. At one point, she even pointed to something in the distance and asked if it was a rabbit- turned out to be an alley cat!

Anyway, the beer had me inebriated and when I'm drunk, I love talking- but the one bottle and pint I'd bought were finished and Pallavi offered to drive me to the liquor store. Riding pillion with here just felt right. I wanted to slobber her with kisses and take her right there but considering the city and the throng everywhere, restrained myself.

I purchased my beer- Gudangaram and Red Bull for her, then we headed back.

I really was enjoying learning more about her life, her travels- about a particular senior member who's her close friend. I think someday I'd like to meet him over some drinks and talk about Chomsky and Marquis de Sade- in any case, it was getting late and we had to begin the class act.

I will not go into great lengths about her performance in bed- it's been written about at length and I especially wouldn't do justice to it as I never engage in FS- only frontage and DFK. This is sort of like being in Paris and not sampling its famous Bordeaux but I have my inhibitions. I'll only say this- great DFK. And she's likely the most willing WG I've ever met- I have a thing for lingerie; thongs etc arouse me quite a bit so she slipped into a green floral panty just for me, and a miniskirt as well- just to illustrate her quality of service. This is a rare gem and should be treated with kid gloves. More than anything, you'll win her with respect and cordiality. The only turn off was no 69- perhaps that's an achievement level open only to repeat clients; no fingering either- that time of month and all but overall, one of the most memorable mongering experiences.

Please don't message me for her number- seniors have it and if you win their trust, you'll get it.

Stay safe and healthy.

Oh, by the way, P did warn me about V lodge- about how it's bound to get raided. Again, if you win her trust, she could provide great info on other indies or hotels.

Anirbaan01
12-04-15, 17:22
I'm new to this forum. I unable to get paid subscription because I don't have credit card (applied for it, it will activated within 2 weeks). I called Nisha (403). She neither picks my call nor does she reply to my SMS. How to approach these girls? Is it difficult? Do I need some kind of reference?I think she is in business no more as she was getting married.

Coep123
12-04-15, 20:03
Hi,

I am visiting Pune, from USA.

I will be staying in Aundh area, I don't have any contacts to return the favors.

Is anyone still willing to share some digits? Indi contacts?

PM me or I can pm you.

MePuneCool
12-05-15, 06:15
Has anyone avail the service of this Neha.

Couple of SP forwarded me the same pic and are quoting between 5-6 k ST and 12 k LT.

Any review or feedback from fellow mongers will be much appreciated.Seems hot. Can you please share the SPs number?

ShantanuW
12-05-15, 11:45
Hi Sree,

Where is her exact building location and contact number? There are many buildings with 5 floors in that lane.

She welcomed me inside and instantly I started admiring her ass. We sat on the couch and started small talk. She switched on the TV but alas there was no connection. Things went a steep downhill from there on.

The Hathway cable guy was not answering her calls for the first 3 times. Then when he answered he said that as bill was not paid he has disconnected. What followed were a volley of abuses, almost all sentences mainly ending with 'murkha manusa'. With a huff she shouted that she wanted her connection back within the next 10 minutes..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

CoolHitman12
12-05-15, 12:59
I had service from SP Vishal (ends with 685) in Kharadi. His usual place in VN but I got in Kharadi.

He asked me come to Reliance Fresh and took me near to a place. The place was a flat and it is safe.

He showed me only one girl and told that many girls available in VN but she is an indie.

The girl was around 22-24 yrs and average look. Her name was Miss M. My johnny was in the mood so that I was okay with her.

I have always have some chit chat with girl so that both are comfortable to each other.

Started removing clothes each other. She was neat and clean.

No DFK and I got slightly disappointed. But had good BJ from her for around 10 minutes.

Started with Missionary, WOT and ends with Doggy. Had a good session with her for around 45 minutes.

Damage: 3.5 K.

WIR: Yes.

RahulM30
12-05-15, 15:10

In Pune mirror.

Be careful.Read that 8 customers also caught during the raid, what happened there after any update now I think we hotel should be permanently locked.

RahulM30
12-05-15, 16:24
Report says 8 customers arrested. Being very popular forum, there is a possibility of forum member too. Let's hope there is no one from forum. Play safe.Ya bro I also thought the same, usually what they do with customers? I heard they just record their name address contact details etc produces in front of magistrate and then leaves them. What happened in this case?

CoolHitman12
12-05-15, 17:22
I just going to other forums on today. I saw good FR from Jaipur Forum.

Please read the link.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?957-Jaipur&p=1806018&viewfull=1#post1806018.

Cheers

Parv82
12-05-15, 18:43
Hey guys,

M in KP. I am having MP in KP, where m staying. Please share if any one interested we can have word?

HoneydewSmooth
12-05-15, 19:36
Hi guys,

I am from Bangalore, currently and Pune for short term assignment, will be here for 1 more week. Last few weeks has been continuous sledging at office. Managed to take few hours off today & visited Spa and nagar road, opp Novotel. Was expecting more than massage. Was assigned a therapist a NE but not with NE looks. Unfortunately managed to get only decent massage with little touching on ass & bum.

Johnny s still hungry. Guys could some one please suggest some good massage place and VN, K nagar area with B2B available without much nakhra. Not interested and Thai girls, desi girls preferred.

Member #4429
12-05-15, 20:43
She very much still in business till 15 Jan and she openly declared in Loc Classifieds. She is all over the Loc.

I think she is in business no more as she was getting married.

Member #4429
12-05-15, 21:42
Hi,

I was just going through the LOC ads just came across one of them about the Warning. Don't deal with her she is a fraud she asks to transfer the money and then ignore or block or harass you by publishing your no. On LOC. How true is this scene? Have anyone tried calling her. Or had similar experience?

Regards.

Nationalhero
12-06-15, 01:45
Very informative post. Thanks for sharing.

I just going to other forums on today. I saw good FR from Jaipur Forum.

Please read the link.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?957-Jaipur&p=1806018&viewfull=1#post1806018.

Cheers

Jiam339
12-06-15, 04:05
Was going g through some post on Bangalore page. Discussion was started by a non Indian about how costly mongering in India is especially compare with south Asian countries. The post and very other post after that complaint about Pune cost, citing its costliest city. I think we all agree. We need develop understanding among us that Delhi forum has. If sp can arrange pool why don't we.

Let's change punes reputation.

Sammie
12-06-15, 04:16
I understand people have good disposable income and less time to waste in bargaining but the same service that we get in MP in Pune costs way less in Mumbai, though there are some jewels in indie who are reasonable but effectively most of them have realized that increasing the rate works. I guess it has to do with market economics and fresh inflow of new earning customers specially IT is pushing rates up.

But if majority of us do not relent to the SP they do bring the rates down the foreigner who they start at 9 k within 15 minutes comes down to 6 k just needs patience and trying out multiple sources so needs time.

Happy mongering guys cheers.

Was going g through some post on Bangalore page. Discussion was started by a non Indian about how costly mongering in India is especially compare with south Asian countries. The post and very other post after that complaint about Pune cost, citing its costliest city. I think we all agree. We need develop understanding among us that Delhi forum has. If sp can arrange pool why don't we.

Let's change punes reputation.

BarneyStin2015
12-06-15, 08:49
Hey buddy,

Not sure if desi girls will able to do B2 B without nakhras but I am sure that if you willing to spend around 3 k then you can get good B2B at [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Spa in VN. Enjoy and do post your FR.

Hi guys,

I am from Bangalore, currently and Pune for short term assignment, will be here for 1 more week. Last few weeks has been continuous sledging at office. Managed to take few hours off today & visited Spa and nagar road, opp Novotel. Was expecting more than massage. Was assigned a therapist a NE but not with NE looks. Unfortunately managed to get only decent massage with little touching on ass & bum.

Johnny s still hungry. Guys could some one please suggest some good massage place and VN, K nagar area with B2B available without much nakhra. Not interested and Thai girls, desi girls preferred.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BarneyStin2015
12-06-15, 09:03
Hey,

Maybe she is not available at the moment. She travels to other cities too so possibly she is out of town. You can try other options till then.

Happy mongering.

I'm new to this forum. I unable to get paid subscription because I don't have credit card (applied for it, it will activated within 2 weeks). I called Nisha (403). She neither picks my call nor does she reply to my SMS. How to approach these girls? Is it difficult? Do I need some kind of reference?

Averma1067
12-06-15, 09:57
Hey guys,

I thought of sharing this hilarious true story of 2 of my friends (one of whom is a cop).

So in my previous organisation I had a team member Jai (Name changed for obvious reasons) who became good friends with me. Jai was a regular on the mongering circuit even after he got married. He had all sorts of contacts from Bar girls to hifi models to lowly BP ladies. I always wondered how he managed to do this considering that he was not that good looking and was not loaded either. Turns out Jai had a cousin Veeru who happened to be a cop in Pune (won't name the police station). Veeru is a guy who although comes across as decent is a thorough sex freak. That guy thinks of sex 24 x 7. I met him very often along with Jai but I never took a liking to him. Every meeting he would brag of his encounters with various ladies who were professionals as well as college students. He knew a lot of SP's and always got service for free. He never paid a cent. That was his modus operandi and motto.

So Cop Veeru had a particular fascination for college girls and God knows how he used to find out but he still managed to find out which girl was doing a little extra to earn a couple of extra bucks. I guess police training helps. Most of these girls were from colleges in his jurisdiction. Anyways he had a great time with these college girls and Jai also used to join him in his mongering activities sometimes showing off pics to me.

Anyways, Cop Veeru took a particular interest in a localite girl from a reputed college which is located in Wakad. The college girl in question was a not a regular but did it sometimes based on her pocket money needs and never did it for free. Additionally she was very discreet being a localite and only did it with people she trusted. Whenever Veeru tried to coerce her into doing it for free she would just rebuff him. Veeru never gave up. He came up with an supposedly ingenious plan.

He had Jai contact the girl and strike a friendship. Jai although not much to look at is sweet talker. After weeks of chatting her up he finally managed to break ice and came to the agenda. He arranged for a session at a predetermined hotel. The plan was that when Jai would be with the girl in the hotel, Veeru would come to the hotel along with a colleague on a pretense of a raid. He would then blackmail the girl with consequences and finally have her way for fre.

With the plan in action, Veeru went to the hotel with his colleague (lets call him Gabbar). Both of them entered the room where Jai & the girl were lodged. Now here is the twist, it so turned out the girl happened to be the daughter of Gabbar's friend. This isn't the end of the story.

Gabbar being smart played along while the girl who was too shocked on seeing him and with what was happening didn't say anything and just silently nodded in agreement to whatever Veeru was saying. However she pleaded to be let go for the moment and promised Veeru that he could have his way whenever he wanted. Veeru who was mighty happy agreed and let her go warning her that if she didn't stick to her promise she would suffer the consequences. All this right in front of Gabbar who just patiently played along.

After a days wait, the girl contacted Veeru that he could come to her place as her family was going out. Veeru in all his excitement took Jai along with him to the girls place. Once they entered the house they were shocked to find the girls father, couple of other guys (relatives I presume) and of course Gabbar waiting for both of them. Both Jai & Veeru were soundly thrashed and kept locked in a room the entire night without any food & water followed by another round of thrashing the next morning. They were only let go after both of them promised to pay up Rs. 1 Lac each which they did as Gabbar had also threatened to report the matters to his superior & the media.

So finally 2 idiots who didn't pay a single cent their entire mongering career finally had to wash off Rs. 1 Lac of their hands for their stupidity.

All this is as told to me by Jai although there might be a few bits and pieces missing.

To this day I find this incident extremely hilarious. And by the way Veeru is still posted in one of the police stations in Pune.

I sincerely hope both Jai & Veeru are not part of this forum. Guys if you are, please forgive me. Its too good to be not told.

JizzyB
12-06-15, 10:32
Recently visited Sreemant Lodge. Place is quite remote and dilapidated.

Went to the room and were shown 6-7 girls of which I selected a chubby girl. Her pseudo-name was Seema, a bong native from Kolkata, came from Mumbai for a contract. She was around 25, looks were good and had long hair which was a turn on.

So had few conversations just to get comfortable. She asked to remove my clothes, did some kisses over the body and undressed herself too. Some fondling, foreplay and she put a cover on my dick. Started of with missionary, her pussy was clean and tight but she had some belly which was quite awkward.

Boobs were handful with long nipples. I tried sucking those but she resisted as it tickled her. Moved to side fuck position and increased my speed and came in few minutes. Cleaned up myself and some cuddling with conversations. While leaving, exchanged numbers and she asked for tip which I refused to.

Next time will try for other girls if possible.

Boobs- 7.

Pussy- 7.

Attitude- 8.

Looks- 7.

WIR. May be.

VFM. Yes.

Place - 1.

JizzyB

AkashMal
12-06-15, 11:21
Yes, I did see the add in paper. Guys anyone try HL then please post the FR and if you see that cute receptionist.

Hi guys,

Saw HL spa add in yesterday's TOI. This confirms that HL spa is back in business. Hope they will provide great service again.

Cheers

MahendraBahuba
12-06-15, 13:02
Was in KP couple of weeks back and saw that HL is back in business, having read so many old FR about the place was curious to check it out.

Went there early morning today, around 11. Place was decently clean but since its a flat converted into MP so a little cramped. All masseuse were Thai, I was able to see couple of them and none was a stunner. Just your typical Thai girl looks.

Opted for deep tissue massage, went into the room (no doors just curtains and no attached bathrooms as well), since I was an early bird there apart from me only one more person was there. So it wasn't an issue but by the time I left I saw 5 - 6 monger brothers cramped near reception waiting for their turn including a Firang (foreigner), I think they have only 4 rooms.

Anyway usual routine once in room got into birthday suite, dispo was provided but opted not to wear it. Masseuse assigned to me looked a little aged (reminded me of miss L from AM sap in VN), told her name was miss G. Started with routine dry massage (no complain about not wearing dispo) and then oil massage. Hints of extra's was clearly given as while doing back massage she just removed the towel and sat on bare me. Massage was "OK" (not very bad but not an excellent one either) but attitude of masseuse was excellent (she was playful and responding) and to my surprise her English was not bad either. In the end negotiated for HJ + TL, she asked for 2 k settled for 1 k. The moment she took off her top it just made my day (she had those rare breed of pink nipples which we Indian guys come across very sparsely at least that's how it is my case). She gave a very slow HJ applying proper pressure and was not in a hurry. Finished after 10 min, was asked to wait and she checked if shower was free (thank god it was) so took shower and left. All in all was an satisfactory experience, but once I saw crowed piled on reception just thanked my starts for I came early and was not part of the queue.

Damage:- 2 K counter + 1 k (HJ & TL).

Cheers,

MB

SexLover66
12-06-15, 14:55

Went to the room and were shown 6-7 girls of which I selected a chubby girl. Her pseudo-name was Seema, a bong native from Kolkata, came from Mumbai for a contract. She was around 25, looks were good and had long hair which was a turn on.

So had few conversations just to get comfortable. She asked to remove my clothes, did some kisses over the body and undressed herself too. Some fondling, foreplay and she put a cover on my dick. Started of with missionary, her pussy was clean and tight but she had some belly which was quite awkward.

Boobs were handful with long nipples. I tried sucking those but she resisted as it tickled her. Moved to side fuck position and increased my speed and came in few minutes. Cleaned up myself and some cuddling with conversations.What is the damage bro.

When writing FR please mention the damage.

RessrRcky
12-06-15, 15:41
Read that 8 customers also caught during the raid, what happened there after any update now I think we hotel should be permanently locked.You are right Rahul.

RahulM30
12-06-15, 16:33

Boobs were handful with long nipples. I tried sucking those but she resisted as it tickled her. Moved to side fuck position and increased my speed and came in few minutes. Cleaned up myself and some cuddling with conversations. While leaving, exchanged numbers and she asked for tip which I refused to.

Next time will try for other girls if possible.Hey dude,

Very nice info, now I think its new option to V. Hotel, but point out exact location and what were the total expenses?

HoneydewSmooth
12-06-15, 17:55
Thanks Grey Siemens & barneys tin for the suggest. Went to a-mantra spa and vn. Opted to Swedish (60 min) massage, counter charges Wre 2 k + tax. Ambiance was top class with nice fragrance & attach bath. Was assigned a Thai chicks (all are Thai there). She was friendly & spoke nice English, her name was may (I guess). Massage was slightly better than average. Clues for extra was available from beginning. She actually jokingly said she wants to fuck me & grabbed little Johnny, LOL. At end of massage she asked for 3.5 k for B2B, negotiated it to 2.5 k. Every thing from there on every thing was perfect. She had small firm booby + nice ass. B2B was nice her tongue on my body was driving me crazy. Access to all parts was given mutually. Could feel her wetness. After 15 minutes of foreplay came on her booby, she loved it & rubbed it all over her breast & me. Light kisses exchanged on lips & proceeded to shower.

Report:

Damage: 2.2 k + 2.5 k (was tough to nego below 3 k).

Ambiance: 10/10.

GF experience: 9/10 except nego part.

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: na, only fingering was allowed no DATY.

Face: 5/10.

WIR: for sure if total damage was 3 k, 4.7 k for massage + B2B on higher side.

Cheers.

HDS.

Harsh10
12-06-15, 18:11
Hi friends,

Received the attached pics from SP. The birds look descent. Would like to know if anyone from the forum have tried them. If yes then how was the service and how much you fair for the same. Attached are the pics.

Pcock
12-07-15, 01:01
Hi friends,

Received the attached pics from SP. The birds look descent. Would like to know if anyone from the forum have tried them. If yes then how was the service and how much you fair for the same. Attached are the pics.There are only 2 gals in this I guess?

Harsh10
12-07-15, 04:04
There are only 2 gals in this I guess?Yaaaa, your guess is right!

ShandinMine
12-07-15, 06:56
Wanted to bang a regular indie but she said her usual place is not available. LE active everywhere, she said.

KenTheRockstar
12-07-15, 07:12
What is he quoting?

Hi friends,

Received the attached pics from SP. The birds look descent. Would like to know if anyone from the forum have tried them. If yes then how was the service and how much you fair for the same. Attached are the pics.

Harsh10
12-07-15, 07:33
What is he quoting?He is quoting 5 k ST. May come down if one bargain.

RajeshJoshi
12-07-15, 07:34

Would definitely love to have Muskaan's direct no.Not sure about name. But I had anal with her. Good tight hard body.

NewPuneri
12-07-15, 08:12
Hi,

I was just going through the LOC ads just came across one of them about the Warning. Don't deal with her she is a fraud she asks to transfer the money and then ignore or block or harass you by publishing your no. On LOC. How true is this scene? Have anyone tried calling her. Or had similar experience?

Regards.Beware of her. She is absolute fraud.

Surya1980
12-07-15, 08:26
Kothrud lady Priya and Neha are same? Where Neha number ending 730? Seniors please reply.

Bond123
12-07-15, 08:35
Hi,

This is my weekend FR with a Mumbai girl.

I got her number when I visited the girl through a SP 3 months ago that time we exchanged numbers and she promised me she will come to Pune whenever I call her.

As I was in a mood to have a great fun I called her and asked her will she able to come on Saturday. She agreed.

I booked a hotel through a popular mobile app & booked S & S.

Saturday afternoon around 2 she came to Pune.

I met her at pre-decided place then took cab from that place to the hotel.

Checked into hotel, provided ID of both of us.

Went to room then entered the bathroom both of us.

Had a nice hot water shaver with Nice BJ & foreplay.

Then jhony came after 10 min.

Finished bath then got ready and went out for a S mall.

Watched a movie then had dinner and then headed back to hotel.

As soon as we reached our room.

I started with DFK and hugged her tightly and then removed her dress.

She is a fair girl with nice small boobs and having a good curve.

Played with her boobs for almost 20 min then I told her to come on me.

She started from my neck & kissed every inch of my body.

She sucked my chest so eagerly I liked it.

Then she started with BJ had a nice BJ.

Then started in missionary then shifted to doggy & I came after 15 min.

Then we slept as we were tired.

Then morning had one more session.

Then had nice bath & breakfast.

Checked out of the room on Sunday around 12.

Overall it was an amazing week end.

Attitude - 9/10.

GFE. Definitely Yes but I don't want to rate it.

Body- 9/10.

Face. Cute.

Damage- 10 k for girl + 4100 room.

Jasmpat
12-07-15, 12:15
Not sure about name. But I had anal with her. Good tight hard body.She is Muskaan, as confirmed by some seniors. Buddy, when was this recently?

RockyInstinct
12-07-15, 12:35
Yes she's Muskaan.

Would definitely love to have Muskaan's direct no.

Rahul0912
12-07-15, 14:08
Please provide some pointer to this place.

It seems that you had a great time.

Hello folks,

I have been on this form for some time now. However this is my first FR.

I am more into MPs. I have been exploring several of them across Pune. This one that I am talking about has been set up very recently in Nigdi in a newly opened commercial complex just by the bypass highway. This is actually a famous Thai chain that has recently opened up a lot of franchisees across the city.

I had a Group on voucher to spend. Took an appointment on a Saturday afternoon and reached on time. The place is brand new and still smells of paint. The interior decor is the usual of the chain so I wouldn't go detail into that. On the front desk I met a lady (probably North Indian and the owner). For some reason I didn't like her attitude and I got skeptical about getting extras. She had an assistant who seemed to be NE and was not much of a looker.

They did the formalities and I was assigned my masseuse. She was short and plump but face was cute. She washed my feet, gave me one those osho sleepers to wear and took me to my massage room. One good thing about this chain is that they have full sized bed on the floor which I find better than the usual massage tables. The bad thing is that they have only a curtain on the door. She gave the towels to change and pointed to the dispo's and went out. By this time I have made enough rounds of the Thai MPs in Pune to gain some confidence. I changed my clothes and just wrapped the towel and didn't even wear the dispo. I wanted to see the reaction from the masseuse!

She came in after few minutes. I was lying on the bed face down with just the towel over me. She lifted the towel to adjust it and saw my bare butt! Surprisingly she didn't say a thing! I was elated. How I would have liked to see the expression on her face! She started the massage starting from the legs and back. She was very talkative and her English was relatively better than the usual Thai girls. Her name was Amy. She told that she arrived in Pune from Thailand only a couple of days back. We did some small talks while she was working on my back. When she started to move down to my lower back, she lifted the towel and with a giggle slightly tickled my sleeping johny and said "wake up"! I asked her if she would massage down there. She said "Sure, if you tip me". I asked her the rates and she quoted 2 k for HJ. I shrugged her off with a smile and said its too much just for HJ. She agreed on 1 k for HJ.

Then she started the act. I asked her to start with my sack and she did but I didn't like it much. She was sort of mechanical when it came to massaging down there. She continued that for some time switching between the sack and johny. One thing is that she completely removed the towel and put it away so I was bit scared of someone from management walking in. But thankfully nothing like that happened. After some time she asked me to turn around and she worked on my front. She used a lot of oil and massaged johny. It was kind of OK, nothing exceptional. I came in a few minutes. She cleaned me up with the dispo. By then the time was also over so she handed me a fresh towel and asked me to take shower. Took a hot shower, changed and walked out to the front desk. They served green tea and the attendant handed me a feedback form. I was smiling in my mind thinking should I give feedback for the massage or for the extra!

Anyways, I finished that stuff and walked out of there.

Looks: 7/10 (cute face, big boobs but short).

Attitude: 8/10.

Massaging skill: 5/10 (mainly based on the extra).

Overall: 6/10.

Damages: 1 k (massage) + 1 k (extra) = 2 k.

WIR: Not sure. Probably yes, if I get some good deal but will opt for a different masseuse.

I have been to few other MPs. I will share the FRs in coming days.

BusyMan64
12-07-15, 14:49
Dear all fellow mongers.

Can any fellow monger PM me the number of Pune SP Ashvin. Ending in 500.

I only know that no ends with 500 but full no I don't have.

If it can be PMed to me then by month end I am willing to visit Pune for business and pleasure both purposes.

Thanks to all.

BM64

MadanM
12-07-15, 15:50
Reading story put together, they are worth for this.

Hey guys,

I thought of sharing this hilarious true story of 2 of my friends (one of whom is a cop).

So in my previous organisation I had a team member Jai (Name changed for obvious reasons) who became good friends with me. Jai was a regular on the mongering circuit even after he got married. He had all sorts of contacts from Bar girls to hifi models to lowly BP ladies. I always wondered how he managed to do this considering that he was not that good looking and was not loaded either. Turns out Jai had a cousin Veeru who happened to be a cop in Pune (won't name the police station). Veeru is a guy who although comes across as decent is a thorough sex freak. That guy thinks of sex 24 x 7. I met him very often along with Jai but I never took a liking to him. Every meeting he would brag of his encounters with various ladies who were professionals as well as college students. He knew a lot of SP's and always got service for free. He never paid a cent. That was his modus operandi and motto.

So Cop Veeru had a particular fascination for college girls and God knows how he used to find out but he still managed to find out which girl was doing a little extra to earn a couple of extra bucks. I guess police training helps. Most of these girls were from colleges in his jurisdiction. Anyways he had a great time with these college girls and Jai also used to join him in his mongering activities sometimes showing off pics to me.

Anyways, Cop Veeru took a particular interest in a localite girl from a reputed college which is located in Wakad. The college girl in question was a not a regular but did it sometimes based on her pocket money needs and never did it for free. Additionally she was very discreet being a localite and only did it with people she trusted. Whenever Veeru tried to coerce her into doing it for free she would just rebuff him. Veeru never gave up. He came up with an supposedly ingenious plan...

JizzyB
12-07-15, 16:43
I hope so though never been to V lodge. I'm not sure about the exact location but need to take a Katraj bypass road towards Hadapsar.

Expenses were 1300/.

Hey dude,

Very nice info, now I think its new option to V. Hotel, but point out exact location and what were the total expenses?

JizzyB
12-07-15, 16:45
Okay, I will. I thought its a known place for most of mongers on this forum. Anyway the damage was Rs. 1300/.

What is the damage bro.

When writing FR please mention the damage.

HunterSuper007
12-07-15, 17:38
Got a contact of SP in Kothrud. This SP is old one in business. Earlier he used have good quality girls. But this time it was not good. Mostly NE girls. Spotted a tall girl with good assets. Rest of them were hopeless. No DFK. But she was in good shape. 4 k for 1 HR.

Any other SP?

MJojo
12-07-15, 19:49
Hope you mongers are doing well!

Need a little help from my fellow brothers. I am very open with my GF and have told her about my threesome fantasy. Initially she was a little taken back but gradually seemed okay. She agreed to let me have a threesome with 2 girls, but eventually seemed to excited about it. Now she wants to join the act and experiment. So basically we are in need of a girl, who might be interested to entertain us. Are there any such birds in Pune?

Initially we tried in clubs and concerts, but nobody comes alone to such places. Now she is ready to hire and use.

Don't want to approach SP's, will be a total waste. Guessing only indies are an option. Have tried searching everything, from Locanto to craigslist to google.

I only want to know whether our fantasy can come true in Pune considering the options available. Any indie who will not only perform the act with me, but her also.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Happy mongering.I think you got to be very lucky to get a deal. All the best though. Post FR if you get one.

Member #4429
12-07-15, 21:20
FR About a T Spa on Ngr Rd.

Just happened to stop by on Saturday for a smoke on that spot. My eyes went behind the tapri there was an a spa board. Never heard of this spa on this forum.

Mon started early from the office to catch up an appointment pre fixed on the call for 6 pm.

Reached there on time. The entrance to the building is from the backside went up to 4th floor. Right opp. The lift door opens and the spa passage starts.

The building seems to be semi commercial and semi residential.

I was asked to take off the shoes at the entrance itself and was guided to the waiting lounge.

The owner and a nice chick with specks with nice assets came and asked me what kind of massage am I looking for. Initially I opted for Swedish but she suggested Lomi after looking at my body structure. This was for 2 k I asked for the discounts she said 1. 8 k final if paying by cash. CC will be charged 14% service tax extra.

Place was nicely done seems like its a Duplex flat converted to a spa.

As single rooms were full the attendant guided me to the couple room with attached shower and Jacuzzi. Nice dim atmosphere with A / see blowing on full. Attendant (Male) asked me to change in dispo. And gave towel to wrap up.

After 5 min the door knocks. And in comes the lady. Short sweet Thai lady. Asked me to start with back first. She started with Dry massage for almost 15 minutes for the whole body and then with very little amount of oil. And then the front side. With a same sequence. I was in a two mind should I ask for the extra or should not!

My mind said something is fishy about the place but my brain was like lets not take risk today probably next visit might turn out something good.

So did not dare to ask anything it was total silence in the room only soft Spa music was playing in the background.

She completed in the act in 1.15 HR. And asked me to take a shower.

In all Experience it was good with little disappointment with no extra asked.

Lady: 8/10.

Massage: 8. 5/10.

Ambiance: 8/10.

Damage: 1.8 k after Discount of. 200 k.

WIR: not soon probably first week of Jan.

Regards.

Newbee Joy
12-08-15, 03:04
I hope so though never been to V lodge. I'm not sure about the exact location but need to take a Katraj bypass road towards Hadapsar.

Expenses were 1300/.This is Anna's den. Discussed so many times in this forum. Directions available in earlier posts.

Joy.

Rajesh8483
12-08-15, 09:29
Guys,

Last week I was mate to Neha Bhand by seeing her ad in Locanto. Her instructions are strict but service is very very better. I think no better than Neha as per my experience. She will give service as per our need but for that she ask for medical certificate.

AlexSuperTramp
12-08-15, 09:33
Its funny as hell man! You can actually make a movie out of it!

And, even if they are part of this forum they would ever come out. LOL.

But, on a hindsight, I think they could have played a little more smarter when they visited the girl. I wonder what the girl told to her family. If she really told everything to her family and was still able to take them into confidence, she really has a very understanding and supportive family!

Hey guys,

Rajesh8483
12-08-15, 09:33
Hey buddy,

So you are the guy who fools others on her name. In your first post you appreciated her saying why people are spreading negative publicity and you are regular with her and you meet her regularly.

Now in second post you say you met her first time and bla bla. I studies the second law of marketing is negative publicity but you said you met her.

So you want more People to be cheated on her name. How much share you take or you are writing on behalf of her.

Before you think we are fool here.

Rest people can judge by reading this guy's both post.I like her service. I don't know about others.

Amolj
12-08-15, 10:19
Hi guys,

Finally I meet Neha today. I waited for her longer than 6 minutes. 6 months ago I was booked her service. She ask me for full payment. I paid but she not meet me. Now today finally meet her. She gave me appointment yesterday and meet today. Waited for her longer so I thought she is fake. But finally today I enjoyed with her.

Bond123
12-08-15, 11:30
Got a contact of an indie through a friend.

He told she is an indie.

After chatting with her for few days yesterday I decided to meet her. Her English is good while chatting but her spoken English is very poor I got a doubt that I wasn't chatting with same girl. I met her at pre-decided place. Took her to a hotel.

By the way she was talking I concluded that she is not an indie or she has worked before with SP.

Now coming to the act first had chat for about 15 min. Then slowly started with kiss she kissed all over my body then she was ready to give DFK however I declined.

Then she came down to jhony she was ready for BBBJ but I don't do it because of safety issue so I said her for covered BJ she acknowledge the that than had a good BJ for about 15 min she really has good skills. Then we started with miss then tried all positions than I finally came.

Attitude: good.

Damages: 5 k + 800 for hotel.

Looks: 7/10.

Figure: 8/10.

StudMann
12-08-15, 11:44
I never thought my mom would turn out such a horny. My dad works in Singapore. Last week I went with my GF to Malhar machi resort. I was shocked, I saw my mom stepping out of the car with her boss. My mom's age is 45. She was wearing backless kurta & revealing her assets. I followed them, they both where holding hands & walked into their room in the resort. I tried calling on mom's cell but it was switched off. At night when she returned from office I saw love bite marks on her neck. I checked her cell, there where pics of mom smooching her boss & love bite marks pics of her thighs also.

LivingForSex
12-08-15, 12:01
Was browsing through net for some add and came across this website:

http://adult.vivastreet.co.in/escort+Pune / independent-nisha-Pune /128112183.

Can anybody confirm on this gal.

BarneyStin2015
12-08-15, 12:22
Hi buddy,

I have been earlier to this Spa and I don't think they provide extra's as on my last visit around 8-10 months back I just happened to ask the masseuse about if there are any extras provided to which she fiercely replied that no one in this spa does that kind of thing and that they believe in only pure massage. You might still want to try as the girls are changing in due course. Let us know if you get lucky anytime soon.

Thanks

FR About a T Spa on Ngr Rd.

Just happened to stop by on Saturday for a smoke on that spot. My eyes went behind the tapri there was an a spa board. Never heard of this spa on this forum.

Mon started early from the office to catch up an appointment pre fixed on the call for 6 pm.

Reached there on time. The entrance to the building is from the backside went up to 4th floor. Right opp. The lift door opens and the spa passage starts.

The building seems to be semi commercial and semi residential.

I was asked to take off the shoes at the entrance itself and was guided to the waiting lounge.

The owner and a nice chick with specks with nice assets came and asked me what kind of massage am I looking for. Initially I opted for Swedish but she suggested Lomi after looking at my body structure. This was for 2 k I asked for the discounts she said 1. 8 k final if paying by cash. CC will be charged 14% service tax extra.

Place was nicely done seems like its a Duplex flat converted to a spa..

LukngForFun
12-08-15, 12:31
I was just curious bro. How did you manage to get out?Bro in starting when door didn't get open up I looked at the window it was having blade of glasses I took them out and just thought to jump from there.

But next thought just started banging agate gain and again it was having loose bolt they just got loosen up and I came out this is the story.

LukngForFun
12-08-15, 12:34
Pinki should be banned by this forum. And she should definitely be taught a lesson. This is the first case of fraud reported on the forum. Cautious steps should be taken to stop the incidences.Thanks hummer bro for the support posting FR to blacklist her.

Pcock
12-08-15, 13:19
Was browsing through net for some add and came across this website:

http://adult.vivastreet.co.in/escort+Pune / independent-nisha-Pune /128112183.

Can anybody confirm on this gal.Oh yeah she is the same. Plump. Handful. Nisha from Kondhwa.

OldCrow
12-08-15, 14:15
Dear all fellow mongers.

Can any fellow monger PM me the number of Pune SP Ashvin. Ending in 500.

I only know that no ends with 500 but full no I don't have.

If it can be PMed to me then by month end I am willing to visit Pune for business and pleasure both purposes.

Thanks to all.

BM64Check PM, sent you the number.

HeDone007
12-08-15, 15:38
Review about the spa behind Fiat Showroom KP.

I had been there last week. The massage quality as compared to other spas was definitely poor. Extras available. Paid 2 K for TL + HJ. Sucked tits to heart's content.

But the privacy level is low as compared to some other spa (that is what I felt). It has glass door with a small transparent slit apparently to keep an eye on the session.

But the real disappointment was when I came to know that they don't allot therapist based on choice but based on their ordering system.

So even if you want to repeat therapist it is not possible. Anybody else had a different experience there?

PowerTower
12-08-15, 15:41
Please share her digits so that we can banned her.

She may use different name that's what asking to share.

Thanks hummer bro for the support posting FR to blacklist her.

MadanM
12-08-15, 17:12
Seems like this is one more attempt on this forum to advertise and prove genuinely of Neha Band the great cheater of Pune mongering circle.

Boss this is your first post and you are trying to certifying this cheater Neha band as honest. How did you thought people will believe she meet you after six months of your payment.

Please from this forum have already black listed her man, don't try to be smart.[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

Hi guys,

Finally I meet Neha today. I waited for her longer than 6 minutes. 6 months ago I was booked her service. She ask me for full payment. I paid but she not meet me. Now today finally meet her. She gave me appointment yesterday and meet today. Waited for her longer so I thought she is fake. But finally today I enjoyed with her.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Jiam339
12-08-15, 17:16
Banning her won't serve purpose. She will still get business. I think better to trap and recover fellows loss. But again risk is to have scene. Moreover I think it's other grl who is doing these things.

Just be careful while handling such cheap wg.

Please share her digits so that we can banned her.

She may use different name that's what asking to share.

RockyHardy21
12-08-15, 17:55
Hi guys,

Finally I meet Neha today. I waited for her longer than 6 minutes. 6 months ago I was booked her service. She ask me for full payment. I paid but she not meet me. Now today finally meet her. She gave me appointment yesterday and meet today. Waited for her longer so I thought she is fake. But finally today I enjoyed with her.You earlier created account with Rajesh now again with a new name. Neha bhand is a pure cheater.

Tut Li
12-08-15, 19:22
I never thought my mom would turn out such a horny. My dad works in Singapore. Last week I went with my GF to Malhar machi resort. I was shocked, I saw my mom stepping out of the car with her boss. My mom's age is 45. She was wearing backless kurta & revealing her assets. I followed them, they both where holding hands & walked into their room in the resort. I tried calling on mom's cell but it was switched off. At night when she returned from office I saw love bite marks on her neck. I checked her cell, there where pics of mom smooching her boss & love bite marks pics of her thighs also.Bro. Is any specific reason to share this info on forum? Are you into [CodeWord128] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord128)?

Member #4429
12-08-15, 19:48
After reading recent 2-3 post about her seems like there are some mongers who advocate on her behalf.

Personal experience when I Msg her on W app she send me almost 6 pics out of that 5 were just instructions with rules and regulations and and 1 was collage pics of her.

After reading through all the instructions and offers. One point of time I felt applying for 50 Lac loan would be more easier and hassle free than taking her services!

Although its all my own personal feeling.

Rest everybody try their luck. Is it that worth? Ask yourself.

Move on guys there are lot many other options. Lets explore.

Regards.

Hi guys,

Finally I meet Neha today. I waited for her longer than 6 minutes. 6 months ago I was booked her service. She ask me for full payment. I paid but she not meet me. Now today finally meet her. She gave me appointment yesterday and meet today. Waited for her longer so I thought she is fake. But finally today I enjoyed with her.

Ashwinder
12-08-15, 19:52
I never thought my mom would turn out such a horny. My dad works in Singapore. Last week I went with my GF to Malhar machi resort. I was shocked, I saw my mom stepping out of the car with her boss. My mom's age is 45. She was wearing backless kurta & revealing her assets. I followed them, they both where holding hands & walked into their room in the resort. I tried calling on mom's cell but it was switched off. At night when she returned from office I saw love bite marks on her neck. I checked her cell, there where pics of mom smooching her boss & love bite marks pics of her thighs also.LOL, This is not the incezt section of Indian sex stroies.

HornyBoyForU
12-08-15, 23:01
And the point being?

I never thought my mom would turn out such a horny. My dad works in Singapore. Last week I went with my GF to Malhar machi resort. I was shocked, I saw my mom stepping out of the car with her boss. My mom's age is 45. She was wearing backless kurta & revealing her assets. I followed them, they both where holding hands & walked into their room in the resort. I tried calling on mom's cell but it was switched off. At night when she returned from office I saw love bite marks on her neck. I checked her cell, there where pics of mom smooching her boss & love bite marks pics of her thighs also.

Hummer01
12-09-15, 03:42
She and her colleague both should be very clever. Once she told me how she easily got through by telling stories when she was interrogated by a cop. And yes she definitely plays her cards right when meeting with new customers.

Banning her won't serve purpose. She will still get business. I think better to trap and recover fellows loss. But again risk is to have scene. Moreover I think it's other grl who is doing these things.

Just be careful while handling such cheap wg.

Hummer01
12-09-15, 03:49
Stop being her pimp. Nice, but a failed attempt to promote her on this forum. Please find some other way.

Hi guys,

MJojo
12-09-15, 04:56
Hi guys,

I was going through some profiles on VivaStreet, what are the chances to get a genuine profile here?

Has anyone tried calling here?

MadanM
12-09-15, 07:23
Wow first time in history of prostitution, customers needs to carry medical certificate to avail service of most popular cheater girl prostitute.

I am sure now this is either herself or her pimp trying to market her on forum. Enjoy.

Guys,

Last week I was mate to Neha Bhand by seeing her ad in Locanto. Her instructions are strict but service is very very better. I think no better than Neha as per my experience. She will give service as per our need but for that she ask for medical certificate.

JamesDG
12-09-15, 08:06
Its been a long time since I last posted, well I have visited Neha aundh quite a few times and she is VFM at least for me. Pallavi is a bit better on the service side but a bit expensive too. Both have their own place and I feel that's the best part.

Well I was on the lookout for a three sum and thanks to a few seniors who helped me get to Madhu and her friend Reshma, well I was not intending for a three sum when I first called her, and she was not interested in meeting up initially had to pitch in the right reference again thanks a lot guys.

Called her in the afternoon and fixed up for evening. I meet up with her near F nagar and we proceed toward Hadapsar and wait on the high way. In the mean time Reshama joins me at my vehicle and claims to be Madhu, so we have a long discussion as I had seen Madhu's photo on what's app. They were waiting for some guy to hand over a key to a flat some place in Hadapsar. Waited for almost 1/2 HR and then this guy arrives. We proceed to the flat in a decent old colony on the top floor. All three of us are now in the flat and enjoying smokes and whisky. Well we discuss the stuff and I pop the question of both of them together and Vola they are ready but they won't do each other it was my first three sum so dint mind it.

We proceed to the room and off to a start, I am not to good at describing the entire session but it was good to have 2 chicks, 4 tits, and 2 mouths at your service. The first pop was fast. And I sent Reshma out and enjoyed the 2nd with Madhu, she is on the heavier side huge tits.

I liked their attitude over all and good fun.

Looks wise both are average 6/10.

Body 6/10.

Tits Madhu is huge and Reshma is small.

Damage 4 k + smokes + drinks.

VFM yes (my first 3 sum).

Looking out for an actual lesbian couple who would allow me also to participate so seniors please help out.

Averma1067
12-09-15, 11:43
Its funny as hell man! You can actually make a movie out of it!

And, even if they are part of this forum they would ever come out. LOL.

But, on a hindsight, I think they could have played a little more smarter when they visited the girl. I wonder what the girl told to her family. If she really told everything to her family and was still able to take them into confidence, she really has a very understanding and supportive family!You can imagine what was going thru my mind when Jai told me about it. I laughed my ass off right in front of him. He had no idea what transpired between the girl & her family so I guess we will never know. Although I must admit I was mighty curious about it too.

Nevertheless both of them deserved it.

Delhi Monger
12-09-15, 13:35
I am Delhi based but keep visiting Pune regularly on work. I never posted an FR on Pune, but did try a few MPs especially in KP and also a couple of SPs near Kalyani nagar etc. Have not been very active during the past one year in Pune but felt like trying out the infamous Rain ldg discussed heavily in the forum. Managed to find the place with some difficulty. It looked creepy in a deserted lane with 3-4 hotel waiters sitting outside. I reconfirmed with one of them if it was lodge or residency and they answered it was the former. I walked in and stood near the reception when a waiter came up to me and took me to a small office room and asked if I needed a room and if I had a guest. I said I had no guest and looking for one. He said they had AC room at 1000 and Non AC at 800. I opted for an AC room hoping that it would be cleaner and the charges quoted for the service were Rs. 3. 5 K, for ST (one sht), 1 HR which was expensive. He was not ready to budge on the charges and I finally relented. He took me to a room on top floor and paraded half a dozen chicks who were kind of OK but none of them caught my eye. Looking at my hesitation they started leaving and one dusky girl in saree walks in who instantly caught my eye. She was smiling and distinctly looked a south indian. She was a pleasant looking girl, probably in her late twenties but very good curves, neither thin not fat. It turns out that she was from Andhra which worked out even better since I speak the language. She was very GFE, made me comfortable, did a great BBJ, licking and DFK. Some WOT to start with and finished by missy. We had a nice long chat after that and I even took her number and she promised to meet outside next time. Seems like she married a local and does this like any other job.

2nd report:

I had a contact of one home massage girl S. Ka who was discussed by some members in the forum. She said she was ready to come to my hotel and provide massage, quoted 2 k, but extras according to her were limited only to HJ and B2 B. She was very firm on phone that she wouldn't do FS or BJ. Her voice was also coarse, village like and I was not confident of getting her to my star hotel room without attracting any attention. She was ready to come to V Ldg but didn't feel like taking up the offer.

3rd report:

Also looked at a contact in craiglist which sounded like an independent and mailed her through CL. To my surprise she immediately replied with her number and later shared her pics in Whatsapp. She was supposedly a 33 year old Divorcee, doesn't have place, looked OK but a little fat and older than 33 in pics. Spoke good english on phone and quoted 6 K for shots /2 hrs and came down to 5 K. Again didn't have place and was ready to come to my hotel or to V. L. Wanted to go with her but some urgent work came up and couldn't go ahead with her. Will be visiting Pune again in a week's time and would love to catch up with her.

Anirbaan01
12-09-15, 16:50
3rd report:

Also looked at a contact in craiglist which sounded like an independent and mailed her through CL. To my surprise she immediately replied with her number and later shared her pics in Whatsapp. She was supposedly a 33 year old Divorcee, doesn't have place, looked OK but a little fat and older than 33 in pics. Spoke good english on phone and quoted 6 K for shots /2 hrs and came down to 5 K. Again didn't have place and was ready to come to my hotel or to V. L. Wanted to go with her but some urgent work came up and couldn't go ahead with her. Will be visiting Pune again in a week's time and would love to catch up with her.I feel that the 3rd girl you are talking about is Tanya / Sonia. Please read forum reports before trying her. She is not worth 5 K plus drinking issues.

Starwars81
12-09-15, 16:55
Fellow punters,

Sharing my 2nd encounter.

It was that time of the week, little john wanted to be tugged at. There is a joke that two deaf people got married and they decided on some code to tell each other that they wanted sex, so the husband signed to the wife that if she expected intercourse she must tug at his dick 2 times and on days she wasn't horny she she should just tug his dick like a 100 times and go to sleep. Anyways, read a lot about this Spa in VN, and have passed by it a couple to times and yesterday in the evening decided to visit.

Signed up for deep tissue massage (60 minutes) and was gently escorted in by a lady named Rhia / Ria. The room was clean and dimly lit with nice fragrance, and Rhia politely asked me to remove my clothes and put on a towel. Her massage skills are really nice and I became comfortable for the next 30 minutes, and every time I let out a moan for the massage she giggled. My mind kept racing as to when to pop the question of extras, but after 40 minutes she herself asked 'sir are you interested in extras'. She quoted 3 k for B2B, and 1 K for HJ. Settled for B2B for 2.5 K. Immediately she dimmed the lights, and took her dress off. Beneath were nicely shaped boobs with big tits and nice smooth skin. She climbed over and started rubbing her chest against little johnny, while I cupped her breasts and played with her tits.

I was rock hard and asked her to take some more oil and stroke me, since I like it nice and wet like a sloppy BJ. Soon exploded and Rhia kept giggling, I asked her if she could provide FS, but she declined. Thereafter took a nice shower and paid her the extra cash, she walked me out, asking me to visit again.

Body 7/10, liked that she had two tattoos on her back, good smooth skin.

Damage 2.5 K for massage and 2.5 for extras.

WIR: yes, its a win win, good massage and a happy ending.

Play safe guys.

FunkyOgre
12-09-15, 19:27
Hello HeDone,

Assume you are talking about the spa behind the Fiat showroom?

If so hows the overall ambiance and hygiene levels?

Would be good to know if the girls are Thai or NE?

Thanks,

Ogre KD

Review about the spa behind Fiat Showroom KP.

I had been there last week. The massage quality as compared to other spas was definitely poor. Extras available. Paid 2 K for TL + HJ. Sucked tits to heart's content.

But the privacy level is low as compared to some other spa (that is what I felt). It has glass door with a small transparent slit apparently to keep an eye on the session.

But the real disappointment was when I came to know that they don't allot therapist based on choice but based on their ordering system.

So even if you want to repeat therapist it is not possible. Anybody else had a different experience there?

JoyBose
12-09-15, 20:13
Finally I am back. I was missing from actions here. I got a reference of a new indie (at least for me).

Her name is Ayesha. Around 25 years, tall and dusky. Her number ends with 133. She based in Dhanori.

Does any one tried her yet? Any review about her will be helpful.

SurfaceTouch
12-10-15, 00:08
Hello,

I am a newly joined member and would like to get some contacts to good punts, escorts massages etc in Pune area today.

If anyone would be so very kind to help me with the same.

Kindly PM me.

Thanks and regards.

NewPuneri
12-10-15, 05:27
Dear Seniors,

I will feel obliged if I can be given reference for Neha (Sangavi) . I called her and she asked for a reference.

Please if someone can PM the reference would be highly appreciated. I would have nothing to reciprocate or trade for favor but can promise to share with forum any contacts I come across.

Cheers

Delhi Monger
12-10-15, 10:45
I feel that the 3rd girl you are talking about is Tanya / Sonia. Please read forum reports before trying her. She is not worth 5 K plus drinking issues.Thanks, bro. Yes, she said her name was Sonia. Digits ending with 798.

Mankav512
12-10-15, 10:52
Yes she's Muskaan.How much does this Muskan charge.

Any body please give genuine inputs.

CaptainD123
12-10-15, 11:17
Thanks, bro. Yes, she said her name was Sonia. Digits ending with 798.Yes its Tanya or Sonia. Please save yourself and find other options. Not worth the money. Check FR about her including mine.

Unfortunately I started my mongering with her but soon realized there are way better options available.

Bondrep111
12-10-15, 11:53
Its been a long time since I last posted, well I have visited Neha aundh quite a few times and she is VFM at least for me. Pallavi is a bit better on the service side but a bit expensive too. Both have their own place and I feel that's the best part.

Well I was on the lookout for a three sum and thanks to a few seniors who helped me get to Madhu and her friend Reshma, well I was not intending for a three sum when I first called her, and she was not interested in meeting up initially had to pitch in the right reference again thanks a lot guys.

Called her in the afternoon and fixed up for evening. I meet up with her near F nagar and we proceed toward Hadapsar and wait on the high way. In the mean time Reshama joins me at my vehicle and claims to be Madhu, so we have a long discussion as I had seen Madhu's photo on what's app. They were waiting for some guy to hand over a key to a flat some place in Hadapsar. Waited for almost 1/2 HR and then this guy arrives. We proceed to the flat in a decent old colony on the top floor..Great buddy to have enjoyed 3 some. Am longing for a long time. If you can help with these two numbers and what references to give them. Thanks. Can't wait for more.

HeDone007
12-10-15, 15:46
Hello HeDone,

Assume you are talking about the spa behind the Fiat showroom?

If so hows the overall ambiance and hygiene levels?

Would be good to know if the girls are Thai or NE?

Thanks,

Ogre KDYes, it is the same spa. The girls are Thai. And as I have already mentioned they have their own numbering system to allot therapist. So even if you like someone it will be difficult to repeat.

The damage for massage was 2 K. The extras will depend on your luck.

There was steam available but apparently it was not what I had expected having experienced Lanna Spa. The hygiene level and overall ambiance is good, not Lanna good, but not bad either.

Just the minus point being that you cannot choose therapist.

MadanM
12-10-15, 17:09
I am also having same difficulties connection to her, it will be great help if someone share valid reference over PM.

She is asking for digits of person who referenced.

Dear Seniors,

I will feel obliged if I can be given reference for Neha (Sangavi) . I called her and she asked for a reference.

Please if someone can PM the reference would be highly appreciated. I would have nothing to reciprocate or trade for favor but can promise to share with forum any contacts I come across.

Cheers

Aakshhay
12-10-15, 17:20
Hi fellas,

This is my very first FR about Pallavi, Here it goes. Got contact from a fellow soul of ISG, thanks Adi. A week ago, After getting the contact I sent messages to her, things got moving and we decided to meet at a hotel in Kalyaninagar. We decided to meet at 12 , went to the hotel, checked in at 11 30 and waited for her. Sharp at 12 she arrived, Looks wise I would give a 7 on 10 but something I liked. Once she entered there was not a moment of silence and we got along. Ordered coffee and talked for a bit.

After 20 minutes we got cozy and started with a DFK, the chick loves DFK. And after a DFK unzipped my pants and gave a nice BJ to Johnny, johnny had a great action, after a long 10 15 minutes of foreplay we engaged in a 69 , it was a wonderful experience. Then took out some rubber and then took her in WOT, half way through took he in doggie style. Esp. In doggie had a mirror in front, an amazing experience it was. Finally we finished, took a shower together and then a sweet kiss and she went back.

Damage- 6 k +2.5 K + 1 K = 9.5 including room and coffee.

Experience 9/10.

Will try again- a definite yes.

Just a tip- don't treat her as a object, and in return he will give you an amazing experience.

Aakshhay
12-10-15, 17:25
Hi guys,

Finally I meet Neha today. I waited for her longer than 6 minutes. 6 months ago I was booked her service. She ask me for full payment. I paid but she not meet me. Now today finally meet her. She gave me appointment yesterday and meet today. Waited for her longer so I thought she is fake. But finally today I enjoyed with her.Hey Amol,

Can please PM the number.

Aakshhay
12-10-15, 17:29
After reading recent 2-3 post about her seems like there are some mongers who advocate on her behalf.

Personal experience when I Msg her on W app she send me almost 6 pics out of that 5 were just instructions with rules and regulations and and 1 was collage pics of her.

After reading through all the instructions and offers. One point of time I felt applying for 50 Lac loan would be more easier and hassle free than taking her services!

Although its all my own personal feeling.

Rest everybody try their luck. Is it that worth? Ask yourself.

Move on guys there are lot many other options. Lets explore.

Regards.Please PM the number.

Averma1067
12-10-15, 17:58
Hi,

Was in KP recently for official work. Luckily the work got done earlier than scheduled so contemplated having a good time since Johny hasnt been in action for some time. Contacted Sp Rohit (148) and he asked me to meet at Lane 3. Met him there and he took me to a nearby flat where he showed me 3 girls. All 3 were good but the price quoted was 8-9 K which was too much. Negotiated hard but he would not go below 6 K citing the girls service. I thought of leaving but one girl caught my eye (fair girl, slim figure and a lovely smile). Finally I relented and paid 6.5 k for 2 hours. Had good fun with the girl and popped in 20-25 minutes. By the time I was ready for my second round got a call from my boss asking me to join a con-call ASAP so had no option to dress up and leave. Shared a passionate kiss with the girl before leaving.

Overall report:

Body- 7/10 (only thing I didn't like about the girl were her saggy boobs).

Service- 9/10 (BJ was very good. Made me almost cum).

GFE- 9/10 (regretted leaving early).

Place- decent.

Total Damages- 6.5 K.

WIR- Maybe. But seriously the prices have gone too high.

Aakshhay
12-10-15, 18:04
Its been a long time since I read one of the many fabulous FRs of YellowOxide and Randy. Where are you guys?

Averma1067
12-10-15, 18:48
Saw a posting on Locanto for Anjana. Mailed her to which her reply is mentioned below:

Two offers.

1) 6 K for one hour one session, payment in cash. Your own private place within PCMC, No hotel or lodge.

2) 6 k for 3 hours three session, 50% payment in advance. At my place in Dapodi.

Also, I don't share my number before payment".

Seems to be a scam. Any thoughts?

Pcock
12-10-15, 19:55
Booked miss L for a 90 min session on a weekday afternoon. Got a good 20% discount too. Since hardly any rush. She greeted me and when she recognized me she had this naughty smile for a moment and then the usual formal behavior. Anyways handed her the 3 k as usual in advance. No negotiations. Saves time. Told her to give a good massage first. And that she did. She is good at it. And gave special attention to my posterior. Then came the saucy part. She stripped and went for a shower in the glass cubicle where I could see her washing and drying herself. Great view. I felt the assets were seeming larger than before but rubbished it as a figment of my imagination. However on inquiry she revealed that she had taken some time off to get implants. What an investment in assets. That's why her balance sheet was looking askew LOL. She put oil on her front and went on to GV a horny B2B on my back and then front and then Johnny which was too much for me to take after ten min and I came. Had to take a break. So I suggested that I give a massage to her. She readily agreed and trust me it was like one of those porn videos of massage parlors where you start with the guy a massage and ends up probing all nooks and crannies. I did exactly that. And she did enjoy the massage too. Fingered her and ended with a DATY. Told her I was desperate to screw her. She dint allow FS and DFK. Says will not do even for 1 lac. By now Johnny was fully rejuvenated and she felt it. She went ahead to GV me a slow and sensuous HJ. No this was not all.

She invited me into the shower. Wore some kind of scrubbing gloves and gave me a sexy bath rubbing herself against my body. I reciprocated by giving her a back scrub. Later she got a coffee for me.

Only downside is no DFK. Else a thoroughly pleasurable experience. Now that we have a rapport I have a feeling FS may be manageable soon. Keep reading my FRs and wish me. Luck gentlemen.

JpDixx82
12-10-15, 22:03
Hi all,

I am a Mumbai forum member. Visiting Pune for 2 days next week. Will be putting up at near Koregaon park, and will be grateful for pointers for good MPs / Spas. If there's one that offers BJs it will be just perfect. Reciprocity in Mumbai guaranteed.

Thanks in advance.

Jaanfun
12-11-15, 03:22
I never thought my mom would turn out such a horny. My dad works in Singapore. Last week I went with my GF to Malhar machi resort. I was shocked, I saw my mom stepping out of the car with her boss. My mom's age is 45. She was wearing backless kurta & revealing her assets. I followed them, they both where holding hands & walked into their room in the resort. I tried calling on mom's cell but it was switched off. At night when she returned from office I saw love bite marks on her neck. I checked her cell, there where pics of mom smooching her boss & love bite marks pics of her thighs also.Was this supposed to be posted on Xossip and mistakenly done here LOL!

NewPuneri
12-11-15, 04:14
Saw a posting on Locanto for Anjana. Mailed her to which her reply is mentioned below:

Two offers.

1) 6 K for one hour one session, payment in cash. Your own private place within PCMC, No hotel or lodge.

2) 6 k for 3 hours three session, 50% payment in advance. At my place in Dapodi.

Seems to be a scam. Any thoughts?Yep looks suspicious and fraudulent. I got the exact email from so called Anjana.

Pcock
12-11-15, 04:17
Hi guys,

Finally I meet Neha today. I waited for her longer than 6 minutes. 6 months ago I was booked her service. She ask me for full payment. I paid but she not meet me. Now today finally meet her. She gave me appointment yesterday and meet today. Waited for her longer so I thought she is fake. But finally today I enjoyed with her.Are you telling us that you tried her after she already cheated you once? Either you take us for fools or you yourself are one.

Pcock
12-11-15, 04:20

Two offers.

Seems to be a scam. Any thoughts?As the option 1 is available and she is not asking for adv payment in both options it may not be a scam. However avoid adv payment at all cost. You will be cheated 99%.

Jasmpat
12-11-15, 06:05
Hi,

Was in KP recently for official work. Luckily the work got done earlier than scheduled so contemplated having a good time since Johny hasnt been in action for some time. Contacted Sp Rohit (148) and he asked me to meet at Lane 3. Met him there and he took me to a nearby flat where he showed me 3 girls. All 3 were good but the price quoted was 8-9 K which was too much. Negotiated hard but he would not go below 6 K citing the girls service. I thought of leaving but one girl caught my eye (fair girl, slim figure and a lovely smile). Finally I relented and paid 6.5 k for 2 hours. Had good fun with the girl and popped in 20-25 minutes. By the time I was ready for my second round got a call from my boss asking me to join a con-call ASAP so had no option to dress up and leave. Shared a passionate kiss with the girl before leaving.

Overall report:

Body- 7/10 (only thing I didn't like about the girl were her saggy boobs).

Service- 9/10 (BJ was very good. Made me almost cum).

GFE- 9/10 (regretted leaving early).

Place- decent.

Total Damages- 6.5 K.

WIR- Maybe. But seriously the prices have gone too high.I believe you are talking of the below babe. If yes, she is a total GFE.

Sen Sex
12-11-15, 06:41
I too saw this ad and emailed her. Got the same response as you got. Countered it saying I have place in Baner and I want 2 sessions in 6 k. There is no reply from her on it. Offer 2 I will never take.

Two offers.

Seems to be a scam. Any thoughts?

Averma1067
12-11-15, 07:11
I believe you are talking of the below babe. If yes, she is a total GFE.Spot on mate. This is precisely the same girl.

ShandinMine
12-11-15, 08:42
Hi folks,

I'm keen to try out the legend herself now.

Request kind souls to share her number and ref (if required).

Thanks in advance.

-Shandi.

PimpleSFun
12-11-15, 14:00
There was MP on JM Road near shoe store. Is that still operational? Can someone please guide me with exact location?

Anyone recently had been there and can share experience?

RockingSam
12-11-15, 14:14
Exactly! Even I feel the same.

Are you telling us that you tried her after she already cheated you once? Either you take us for fools or you yourself are one.

ShandinMine
12-11-15, 14:48
I believe you are talking of the below babe. If yes, she is a total GFE.Tried this gal today through the SP.

I can also add that this girl is quite friendly and very keen to please. She was soft and satiny in the touch, very nicely built. Only unusual thing I noticed was that she had stretch marks on the top of her boobs; maybe she got implants some time back?

Got very nice DFK, Mish, WOT, BBJ.

Only fly in the ointment was that after 1 shot, she said "I was told only 1 pop". The SP had said 1 BJ and 1 shot. The catch was that she gave me WOT and Mish and I came in BJ mode! LOL. Made a note to be a smarter ISGian and next time ask the SP to tell the girl in front of me what the deal includes.

No complaints, she was very nice with me all along, shared her smoke (I smoked after 10 years). Fuck it was great to get laid and have a smoke right after!

Damages 6. 5.

Looks 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Service 7. 5/10.

Overall experience 8/10. One of my best so far.

-Shandi.

Aakshhay
12-11-15, 14:57
Hi ISGians,

Has anyone tried Sneha, the one whose ad is on locanto.

PowerTower
12-11-15, 15:16
Is there someway to avoid early evacuation?

Money will be worth if this happens.

I have also faced this kind of issue.

Tried this gal today through the SP.

I can also add that this girl is quite friendly and very keen to please. She was soft and satiny in the touch, very nicely built. Only unusual thing I noticed was that she had stretch marks on the top of her boobs; maybe she got implants some time back?

Only fly in the ointment was that after 1 shot, she said "I was told only 1 pop". The SP had said 1 BJ and 1 shot. The catch was that she gave me WOT and Mish and I came in BJ mode! LOL. Made a note to be a smarter ISGian and next time ask the SP to tell the girl in front of me what the deal includes..

JoyBose
12-11-15, 18:07

Two offers.

Seems to be a scam. Any thoughts?I had a long email exchange with her today (around 20-25 mails). I told her it is no to give advance before the deed. Finally she buzz down to come to my place without any advance. But I don't have a place to match her criteria. Also bargain to 4 k for 2 session /3 hrs. 3 sessions are generally waist of money.

JoyBose
12-11-15, 18:26
There was MP on JM Road near shoe store. Is that still operational? Can someone please guide me with exact location?

Anyone recently had been there and can share experience?Opposite to the Shambhaji park there is a maternity hospital. There is a second entry to building from the by-lane side. Enter from there and go to the trace. Not sure if it is still operation. I have it's number on my mobile. I will ring them once tomorrow.

LoveToRomance
12-11-15, 19:45
Hi bro,

Could you please help me with her contact looks awesome would like to try her sometime soon. Also your FR is interesting.

Thanks in advance.

Only fly in the ointment was that after 1 shot, she said "I was told only 1 pop". The SP had said 1 BJ and 1 shot. The catch was that she gave me WOT and Mish and I came in BJ mode! LOL. Made a note to be a smarter ISGian and next time ask the SP to tell the girl in front of me what the deal includes.

No complaints, she was very nice with me all along, shared her smoke (I smoked after 10 years). Fuck it was great to get laid and have a smoke right after!..

DJHunter
12-11-15, 19:53
HL Spa.

Already a lot have been posted about HL.

Amazing experience.

Good hygiene.

Very cute Thai therapist was there.

Excellent massage. Particularly the prostate one.

Had a great 30 minutes session of extras.

Details.

Face. 8.

Boobs. 9.

Attitude. 10.

Service. 10.

Extras. TL / HJ.

Damage. 2 K for massage and 1.5 K for Extras.

Holocaust
12-12-15, 01:35
Hey Guys,

I am looking for decent indie for LT. I have already checked with some indies. But got bored with it. So if anyone knows a good indie for LT please PM me freely. I will also be sharing the contacts if anyone helps me with the same.
Thanks in Advance.
Holocaust.

Tut Li
12-12-15, 04:20
Hey guys. Many of you were asking about Hadapsar HW Di*I.

Here is the link on locanto to contact her. She is confirmed inde, but ask you to contact through someone mentioned in ad.

http://pune.locanto.in/ID_642339111/housewife-seeking-males-for-fun-in-4k-only-for.html

Good luck.

PuneCock96
12-12-15, 05:11
Hi ISGians,

Has anyone tried Sneha, the one whose ad is on locanto.http://pune.locanto.in/ID_384763980/YOUNG-CPL-SEEKING-GENIUN-GUYS-OR-CPL-FOR-FUN.html

Called her Last Saturday, she might be living in Vallabh Nagar Pimpri, she told me to come at Nasik phata. She was in hurry and hide her face in scarf. Hence I did not see her and directly she come and sit on bike. When we reached my apartment and I requested her to remove her scarf.

Oh my fucking god! She looks like maid. Height around 4.3" and she is never ever looks like and the pic she posted on Locanto. Here is my Observation.

Face. 3/10. (my johnny said what a shit. As now she is with me but I lost my interest).

Boobs. 4/10 (very small).

Attitude. 8/10.

Service. 3.

Session: 1 shot- 3.5 K. Now you can understated how my jonny responded after looking to her. Generally I took 3 shots in 2 Hours. But when yr heart broken what you can do?

WIR: I suspected the locanto number where you just interact with SMS is any SP number, bcz I got call from her personal no. Which was different. Don't go by photo mongers. If you want to go just see her face first.

She will request you first if you meet her don't cancel appointment as she came from Hadasar bla. Bla,. Bla. Really my faith gone now. Now my society security watching me every time.

Jasmpat
12-12-15, 05:19

No complaints, she was very nice with me all along, shared her smoke (I smoked after 10 years). Fuck it was great to get laid and have a smoke right after!

Damages 6. 5.

Looks 8/10.

Body 8/10.

Service 7. 5/10.

Overall experience 8/10. One of my best so far.

-Shandi.One of the few babes who gives DFK from SP. She is all there to please and give a good service. Overall a nice babe. Did you happen to get her direct contact by any chance.

Rocker123
12-12-15, 06:19
Hi friends,

Coming to Pune for two days. Any SP/ MP near Lohegaon area? Please PM me.

RahulFriend
12-12-15, 08:35
Hello all,

Am visiting Pune next week for a meeting. Regulars if you can provide me with good indes for st, LT I will be highly obliged to reciprocate with good contacts in Coimbatore Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

MacMohandas
12-12-15, 10:54
Hi friends,

This is my second FR on ISG. Yesterday I got a number from loc of SP Ashish. Contacted him. He called near lane no 5 kp. Took me to a flat and showed 4-5 chics. One of the chic caught ma eye. She was super hot with the sharp model looks. Quoted 8 k. After loads of negotiation came down to 6 k and finally agreed for 5.5 k. Guys trust me this was the longest waiting period of my life. I was like however bad the service might be just want to see the chic nude.

And then came the moment. We went to the room and wanted to finish off with condom boy ASAP and then comes the actual part.

Started with an out of the world DFK which I had not expected. Went on and on and on and then she started putting her hands in my zip and from there on the heaven like feeling started. She took me to the loo and started washing the Johnny. The best part was that she was in no hurry and complete GFE experience. She was so calm and completely cooperative. The went on with the real action. The BJ was amazing. I asked her for Cum in mouth. She was like she has never done it before but can give a try. But then if I came once then I cannot go further. I had completely forgotten the outside world by then and wanted to go for CIM at any cost as it was a dream since class 8. Then finally came in her mouth. She took the entire thing at once and spat in the washroom. I told her that I could pay her 2 k extra for another round for which she said a no. We sat for a while and played with her boobs for a while.

Its more than 24 hrs but the entire thing is still in front of my eyes and I m just waiting to go again in a couple of days.

Total damages- 5.5 k + 100.

Looks 12/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

GFE- completely.

WIR- of course of course of course! Till I gather some cash again.

RahulM30
12-12-15, 11:05
Correct, heard the same.

The regular birds are now preferring hotel S in Pimple Saudagar.

Room rates are a tad higher there though.

Safe mongering.

Cheers,

SreeWhat is full name of hotel? And where is exact location? Also give idea about damages.

SexLover66
12-12-15, 11:11
Hey guys. Many of you were asking about Hadapsar HW Di*I.

Here is the link on locanto to contact her. She is confirmed inde, but ask you to contact through someone mentioned in ad.

http://pune.locanto.in/ID_642339111/housewife-seeking-males-for-fun-in-4k-only-for.html

Good luck.Guys,

Don't pay more than 3.5 k for for full day or night.

RahulM30
12-12-15, 11:41
Hi friends,

Does anybody know about the girl Shweta, where is she? Very nice girl.

And was working at V hotel at the time of raid.

Holocaust
12-12-15, 15:07
Thanks to all my fellow members for their responses. Really appreciate it.

IAm1984
12-12-15, 15:39
Seniors,

I stay nearby Kharadi and help me in getting good contacts. I am looking for full night. PM me if any?

Greetings,

Jackson

Shaunp2012
12-12-15, 17:14
There is new ad in todays mirror.

Has anybody tried this?

RahulM30
12-12-15, 18:58
Guys,

Don't pay more than 3.5 k for for full day or night.Sorry guys but I will not take her service even if someone give me 3.5 k.

Aakshhay
12-12-15, 19:46
http://pune.locanto.in/ID_384763980/YOUNG-CPL-SEEKING-GENIUN-GUYS-OR-CPL-FOR-FUN.html

Called her Last Saturday, she might be living in Vallabh Nagar Pimpri, she told me to come at Nasik phata. She was in hurry and hide her face in scarf. Hence I did not see her and directly she come and sit on bike. When we reached my apartment and I requested her to remove her scarf.

Oh my fucking god! She looks like maid. Height around 4.3" and she is never ever looks like and the pic she posted on Locanto. Here is my Observation.

Face. 3/10. (my johnny said what a shit. As now she is with me but I lost my interest)..Thanks for the info buddy, I was thinking of trying her out in next couple of days. But with your review, its best to try other options.Thanks

InvictusIsHere
12-13-15, 05:46
One of the few babes who gives DFK from SP. She is all there to please and give a good service. Overall a nice babe. Did you happen to get her direct contact by any chance.She's no more with the SP. Any lucky guy got her digits?

This one attached is a new bird in town. The SP says she is with the main SP in V'nagar. Anyone knows the main SP operating in V'Nagar? SP quoted a ridiculous price of 8 K ST and 18 K LT. This SP used to be reasonable earlier but is sourcing from others these days and hence the hike in pricing. Anyone who's got a more closer hold on him. Lets try and bring his rates down. It seems he's sourcing from a main SP in V'nagar. Let me know if you may have any leads. Also any one tried her yet? Would love to hear the reports on her.

YellowOxide1
12-13-15, 08:01
When the name Pune came up for a place to shift, I was not very sure what will this city hold for me. Apart from the general lifestyle, the little me actively put in a request for exploring the punting scene here. That was the first time when I browsed the Pune forum and found it to be extremely helpful even with the limited menu.

Whatever the experiences in Pune were, it was never mundane. Starting with an independent in Aundh, I have seen the highs and lows of Pune in a very limited time. Where there were euphoric meetings across most hotel rooms in Pune, I also traversed the dark underbelly that is Budhwar Peth. Each adventure was enriching with the last month exclusively devoted to something special.

Now when the time came to cut this journey short for migrating to a megapolis which holds far more promise than Pune, I have suddenly developed an unexpected fondness for this city. A sense of melancholy has set in bidding farewell to this flawed city. Something I never felt for any other city. It has been hard for me to uproot whatever little roots I have cultivated to settle myself.

As I said, this place is not without its fault. There are scammers abound. Sometimes like a moody girlfriend, it has been completely indifferent and aloof to my pleas for a release. Yet when all the pieces fall in place, the results are often spectacular. I met people behind the usernames and getting an insight into their lives was almost therapeutic. Countless others also identified with my experiences and some were inspired to explore their fantasies based on them. These little concoction of experiences are more than enough to intoxicate me and get me unexpectedly infatuated with this city. An affair that is going to make me nostalgic every time I am going to.

So here I am with one of my ridiculously long posts, trying to bid adieu to it, yet my heart is not into it. I have already shifted to the newer abode that is quite vibrant due to the impending Christmas celebrations. The ladies here are absolutely lovely with their pronounced cheekbones and toned legs. The food and drinks are fantastic with a huge menu to choose from. Yet somehow I feel that I have left my heart back in Pune. So till I bide my time in this city for a significant time, I yearn to return to Pune.

Till then, goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

I will still lurk in the Pune forum, trying to contribute in whatever little way I can.

Pcock
12-13-15, 08:28
When the name Pune came up for a place to shift, I was not very sure what will this city hold for me. Apart from the general lifestyle, the little me actively put in a request for exploring the punting scene here. That was the first time when I browsed the Pune forum and found it to be extremely helpful even with the limited menu.

Whatever the experiences in Pune were, it was never mundane. Starting with an independent in Aundh, I have seen the highs and lows of Pune in a very limited time. Where there were euphoric meetings across most hotel rooms in Pune, I also traversed the dark underbelly that is Budhwar Peth. Each adventure was enriching with the last month exclusively devoted to something special.

Now when the time came to cut this journey short for migrating to a megapolis which holds far more promise than Pune, I have suddenly developed an unexpected fondness for this city. A sense of melancholy has set in bidding farewell to this flawed city. Something I never felt for any other city. It has been hard for me to uproot whatever little roots I have cultivated to settle myself..Lurk? OMG yellow you are a treat to read. Your absence will leave the cake without icing. Take care. I m sure some new forum is going to immensely benefit.

Pcock
12-13-15, 08:30
Thanks for the info buddy, I was thinking of trying her out in next couple of days. But with your review, its best to try other options.ThanksAnd now you realize why the face has been obliterated from the pic.

AvinashT
12-13-15, 09:30
Hi fellas,

This is my very first FR about Pallavi, Here it goes. Got contact from a fellow soul of ISG, thanks Adi. A week ago, After getting the contact I sent messages to her, things got moving and we decided to meet at a hotel in Kalyaninagar. We decided to meet at 12 , went to the hotel, checked in at 11 30 and waited for her. Sharp at 12 she arrived, Looks wise I would give a 7 on 10 but something I liked. Once she entered there was not a moment of silence and we got along. Ordered coffee and talked for a bit.

After 20 minutes we got cozy and started with a DFK, the chick loves DFK. And after a DFK unzipped my pants and gave a nice BJ to Johnny, johnny had a great action, after a long 10 15 minutes of foreplay we engaged in a 69 , it was a wonderful experience. Then took out some rubber and then took her in WOT, half way through took he in doggie style. Esp. In doggie had a mirror in front, an amazing experience it was. Finally we finished, took a shower together and then a sweet kiss and she went back.

Damage- 6 k +2.5 K + 1 K = 9.5 including room and coffee.

Experience 9/10.

Will try again- a definite yes.

Just a tip- don't treat her as a object, and in return he will give you an amazing experience.She came out call fro 1 shot? She would come only for LT / FN sort of service.

AvinashT
12-13-15, 09:37
Back after month long trip, and realize I have lost Neha number. Can someone please pass on over PM?

AvinashT
12-13-15, 09:38

Now when the time came to cut this journey short for migrating to a megapolis which holds far more promise than Pune, I have suddenly developed an unexpected fondness for this city. A sense of melancholy has set in bidding farewell to this flawed city. Something I never felt for any other city. It has been hard for me to uproot whatever little roots I have cultivated to settle myself.

As I said, this place is not without its fault. There are scammers abound. Sometimes like a moody girlfriend, it has been completely indifferent and aloof to my pleas for a release. Yet when all the pieces fall in place, the results are often spectacular. I met people behind the usernames and getting an insight into their lives was almost therapeutic. Countless others also identified with my experiences and some were inspired to explore their fantasies based on them. These little concoction of experiences are more than enough to intoxicate me and get me unexpectedly infatuated with this city. An affair that is going to make me nostalgic every time I am going to.

So here I am with one of my ridiculously long posts, trying to bid adieu to it, yet my heart is not into it. I have already shifted to the newer abode that is quite vibrant due to the impending Christmas celebrations. The ladies here are absolutely lovely with their pronounced cheekbones and toned legs. The food and drinks are fantastic with a huge menu to choose from. Yet somehow I feel that I have left my heart back in Pune. So till I bide my time in this city for a significant time, I yearn to return to Pune.

I will still lurk in the Pune forum, trying to contribute in whatever little way I can.Hey Bon Voyaze man, remember when you came new. Where are you heading to?

Jasmpat
12-13-15, 10:20
She's no more with the SP. Any lucky guy got her digits?

This one attached is a new bird in town. The SP says she is with the main SP in V'nagar. Anyone knows the main SP operating in V'Nagar? SP quoted a ridiculous price of 8 K ST and 18 K LT. This SP used to be reasonable earlier but is sourcing from others these days and hence the hike in pricing. Anyone who's got a more closer hold on him. Lets try and bring his rates down. It seems he's sourcing from a main SP in V'nagar. Let me know if you may have any leads. Also any one tried her yet? Would love to hear the reports on her.I think the babe has left Pune but, they all return back after a month. If I am not mistaken, the main SP in Pune is SP Rohit. He has got the best contacts and babes.

I read a review about this babe, but can't recall in which forum. But no way, 8 K for ST. Tell the SP my budget is 5 K for ST. First he will refuse and then he will message you later, come only for you, I am reducing the price. If you stay firm with your budget, the SP will give you the attached babe pic somewhere around 5. 5 K for ST. Jut my advice, Pal.

Praj4
12-13-15, 10:43
Well there are no model babes! This is a strategy grown out of collusion between babe and her local mentor / agent. Agent is a businessman who imports them for fixed duration and fixed per day remuneration say 30 K per day. He looks after babe's lodging boarding, logistics. Hence he puts a restriction of min 4 clients per day. Hence he charges client say 10 to 15 k for st and LT is another 20 k per LT which is during night. Now on the girls part, if she wants more per day remuneration she is expected to come up with a model looking portfolio wherein she is made to look very fair among other things like shadows, dressing up which may cost her up to 60-75 k. That's her investment! All those I experienced as model stashed away in some star hotel have been found to be not more than wheatish and fairly average babe who could not command say 3. 5 k to 6 k for ST otherwise! Of course her own remuneration may not rise above 10-15 k per day. Now a ambitious babe if wants more per day, she has to change her persona, who she is not, at least in photo using PC software. Thus a model is born and sold to gullible s who are called as male human beings, a perpetual voyeurs! The 2 babes had been touted as models located at star hotel in the past when I had fallen for them, had betrayed my faith in that word 'model'. The reality is what you believe!!

InvictusIsHere
12-13-15, 10:51
I think the babe has left Pune but, they all return back after a month. If I am not mistaken, the main SP in Pune is SP Rohit. He has got the best contacts and babes.

I read a review about this babe, but can't recall in which forum. But no way, 8 K for ST. Tell the SP my budget is 5 K for ST. First he will refuse and then he will message you later, come only for you, I am reducing the price. If you stay firm with your budget, the SP will give you the attached babe pic somewhere around 5. 5 K for ST. Jut my advice, Pal.The main SP these days seems to be SP Rahul from V'ngr who seems to be keeping all these babes. Rohit sources them from him and adds his cut to it. Hence the inflated price. The main guy is a Marathi guy whom everyone calls "kaka". Not accessed by me as yet.

Anyways these SP's apart, I aim to get thru to these chicks who apparently have graced our city from the capital. If rumors be true. Getting into the underbelly of them would be something I aim to achieve.

Will push for the 5 k that you said Jasmpat, hell I start with 4. 5! Let's see where the SP lands. Only problem being as an eyewitness. Folks from Pune shelling out 10 k without a blink. The money all goes to the SP and not the girl as expected. They just come here on a 50 k contract of ten days which works out to 5 k / day with three to five sessions depending on the contract. The rest goes in these piece of shit. Nepali and Marwadi SP's. Peace!

SexLover66
12-13-15, 11:16
http://pune.locanto.in/ID_384763980/YOUNG-CPL-SEEKING-GENIUN-GUYS-OR-CPL-FOR-FUN.html

Face. 3/10. (my johnny said what a shit. As now she is with me but I lost my interest).

Boobs. 4/10 (very small).

Attitude. 8/10..Frank Martin all ready posted sneha pic with FR.

Aakshhay
12-13-15, 11:29

Now when the time came to cut this journey short for migrating to a megapolis which holds far more promise than Pune, I have suddenly developed an unexpected fondness for this city. A sense of melancholy has set in bidding farewell to this flawed city. Something I never felt for any other city. It has been hard for me to uproot whatever little roots I have cultivated to settle myself..All the best Yellow, it's was surely a treat reading your awesome Detailed FRs. Surely this forum will miss, hope you would be visiting this forum.

Aakshhay
12-13-15, 11:33
She came out call fro 1 shot? She would come only for LT / FN sort of service.She might come, she had quoted 12 k last time when I asked.

Aakshhay
12-13-15, 12:04
And now you realize why the face has been obliterated from the pic.Yes, although I had asked her for more picks she denied. Anyways previously there were some made up FR s, I guess it was her SP or herself.

Tut Li
12-13-15, 12:53

I will still lurk in the Pune forum, trying to contribute in whatever little way I can.Bro. Had short get together with few members today at independence. We miss you too.

Jiam339
12-13-15, 13:49
Pune will surely miss you. You added flavors in monotonous frs. You teach how make a simple mechanics deed in a memorable event. Your FR on BP standout. Wish you good luck. Pune awaits you.

I will still lurk in the Pune forum, trying to contribute in whatever little way I can.

Jiam339
12-13-15, 13:52
Missed to meet you as phone dead on last min

Bro. Had short get together with few members today at independence. We miss you too.

Averma1067
12-13-15, 16:37
I don't know if it is just me or PCMC is actually on the low end of mongering scene. All these years I haven't had a single punting experience to talk about sourced from PCMC. My latest attempt was when I contacted an SP who claimed to provide service in PCMC area. He asked me to meet him at 7 PM sharp near Mukai Chowk. From there I was guided to a non description lodge Swarg which is bang on the highway in Dehu road.

I have always had a phobia or something about Lodges. I just can't feel comfortable in any lodge. A friendly tip by one of my friends couple of weeks ago to stay away from lodges on the Highway proved to be correct when I read about the V lodge raid. I thought of just leaving but thought that even if one of the ladies was worth it I would give it a go.

Anyways after waiting for 15 mins at the entrance of the lodge saw a Scorpio pull up and out jumps 6 ladies heavily decked up in makeup. I was not too impressed and turned to leave when one of the guys came up to me asking me if I was not happy with the selection available. I said no and asked to speak to The SP contact directly. Turns out he was based somewhere else and was coordinating the whole scene with a bunch of guys who looked like bunch of rowdies from Dabangg. The SP throughout was very polite. He asked me if I could come to KP immediately which I politely declined.

Anyways long story short, Johny is not getting any action in PCMC.