PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Rock1115
12-26-15, 17:39
Hi to mongers.

Was here for very short time.

First I tried here miss manisha, available with SP nearby Ruby hall area, girl was good in serving but was quite heavy to handle, damage 7 k FR 2 sessions.

Then tried 2 firang with KP SP.

One is lisa damage 10 k FR 2 HR and 2 sessions, don't remember exact name of Taiwanese girl.

Then tried one indie Pooja was really nice in service.

Was tried to do contact with Pallavi but she was worst.

Attitude but finally left plan.

Tried both MP HL and kin both was very good but HL is better.

Then finally the lady for whom I was crazy yeah Jyoti.

Whatta good babe in everything, I was went FR LT.

Want to many many thanks to all mine brothers who helped.

You guys are best.

Will come back here again.

Thanks a lot.

Jas2469
12-27-15, 04:34
Hi brothers,

Can any of you kind souls please care to share any inde contacts, RTFF and hope to get Pallavi, Kathy or Jyoti's contacts please.

TittyBoy
12-27-15, 05:27
Went with a friend this week early morning as soon as they opened. The usual routine, paid on counter, went into the room, and then did not wear dispo just wrapped a towel and waited for the therapist. As soon as she entered she removed the towel and started giggling as I was all naked. BTW gave her chocolates as it was Christmas to break the ice and then from there onwards it was 1 hour of pure bliss. After 40 min of average massage she started playing with Johnny. It was decided B2B for 2.5 k and so while paying her I showed the condom I was carrying as it was "made in Thailand". She became so horny that she insisted me to wear it and bang her to which I obviously jumped onto. She had good size natural melons And was average looking.

My friend got B2B for 2.5 k. Had the green tea and we both left for the famous South Indian place to have lunch.

Apologies for any typo mistakes as I am typing from my phone.

Have fun and stay safe.

Tittyboy

RohanM
12-27-15, 11:15
I know on lady 32 age, heighten and curly hairs who works at massage parlor and available on Tuesdays mostly.

If you want, please share me some contact 2 k.Guys,

Send me cheap contacts please.

RahulM30
12-27-15, 11:30
Sorry for the delay in reply, I am not as active on the forum as I used to be, I don't have her number but I have her friends number, but, you don't seem to have PM to share the contact. Let me know when you get pm activated and I'll forward her number.

Regards.

Sri.Thanks dude for support, I m going to activate pm account soon, I will inform you then after please PM me her no BTW I got information that she is in Mumbai and looking for new job.

TittyBoy
12-27-15, 12:03
One of my friends experienced the same. Maybe there is one therapist who does not provide. But I have got extras every single time.

Even I didn't get anything in first few visits. But then if you provide hints you will get extras. Like don't wear disposals.

TittyBoy
12-27-15, 12:05
Great FR. Was the BJ covered or uncovered?

Just thought of checking out the new spa in P.S. Near the famous restaurant there. It's on 4th floor of plaza building with name starting with Y.

I was keen for local therapist but only NE lady was free at that time. Her name is sing. I opted for a 2 hours massage and little did I know what was in store for me when I entered the room. It was 2 hours of pure fun after that. Silky white baby with hour glass figure. Handful boobs which I sucked to my heart's content. I licked almost her entire body. She then ran her fingers through my ass crack. Massage the marbles and I came 3 times in 2 hours. I got a body wash in a separate room while I was lying on the table and got a complementary BJ after she gave me bath on the table. She literally sucked me dry. Overall a fantastic experience.

Score:

Face: 7.

Boobs: 9.

Body: 8.

Attitude: 10/10.

Damage: 2 k + 1.5 k (paid her 200 extra as I was impressed)=1700.

WIR. Sure.

TittyBoy
12-27-15, 12:07
Feeling lonely this Christmas want an indie girl. Brothers if any one have any contacts of cheap indies, will you please provide me with contacts I live near Paud road.You need to get PM activated.

Rock1115
12-27-15, 13:13
I really want to give special thanks to Pune guy, Tut li, Sanev75, I love indie, Harsh10, Cyberprince.

Thanks a lot brothers FR your help.

TheNone was biggest [Non-English text deleted by Admin].

Anyway thanks a lot again.

M trying to give ans of all those PM.

As much as possible but I was deleted most of SP numbers as mine work was over.

By by Pune.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Sachineb
12-27-15, 13:44
Hi Seniors,

Recently I saw add on loc with Title "Independent collage girl in 3 k for 2 hrs. Ranjana".

Add mentioned that she is 19 yrs old SYBcom girl and need money.

Have place near Chinchwad. She don't share her pic on WA but we can see her and if like go ahead.

This is all above mentioned in add.

Any member have tried her let me know their experience?

AmpMax
12-27-15, 14:53
If you get a thai masseuse and you do not get an offer for extras, you maybe doing something wrong, setting off their alarm bells somehow.

I have a 100% record with thais, maybe a hundred plus gals all over asia, usa. Heck, I even got one in Suvarnabhumi. Airside no lezs!

So think back and see what is wrong. Try not to look or dress or behave like a cop.

My experience is that if you are relaxed, talk sweetly, mention you have prev experience with thai gals and like it that sets the ball rolling.

Then they are sure to give you a few erotic touches, almost accidental. Make sure you show appreciation. Let out an ooh. Or lift your ass to invite further exploration. If you are more brazen, don't wear the dispo.

Very rarely a gal is shy or too careful and will want you to ask for extras, but I have met only one such.

One of my friends experienced the same. Maybe there is one therapist who does not provide. But I have got extras every single time.

Rajupa
12-27-15, 15:26
Hi Seniors,

Recently I saw add on loc with Title "Independent collage girl in 3 k for 2 hrs. Ranjana".

Have place near Chinchwad. She don't share her pic on WA but we can see her and if like go ahead.

Any member have tried her let me know their experience?She gives time for me I traveled near 20 km from Pune to address given by her and after that she didn't reply me also its completely fake.

FreeDinner
12-27-15, 17:40
Tried this spa today. Paid 3 K for 2 HR massage. NE was assigned. Wearing disposable was mandatory. Asked for extras halfway through the massage. She said they don't offer. In fact, rooms are very small. I really doubt if they offer extras.

Was very disappointed.

Just thought of checking out the new spa in P.S. Near the famous restaurant there. It's on 4th floor of plaza building with name starting with Y.

I was keen for local therapist but only NE lady was free at that time. Her name is sing. I opted for a 2 hours massage and little did I know what was in store for me when I entered the room. It was 2 hours of pure fun after that. Silky white baby with hour glass figure. Handful boobs which I sucked to my heart's content. I licked almost her entire body. She then ran her fingers through my ass crack. Massage the marbles and I came 3 times in 2 hours. I got a body wash in a separate room while I was lying on the table and got a complementary BJ after she gave me bath on the table. She literally sucked me dry. Overall a fantastic experience.

Score:

Face: 7.

Boobs: 9.

Body: 8.

Damage: 2 k + 1.5 k (paid her 200 extra as I was impressed)=1700.

WIR. Sure.

Harsh10
12-27-15, 18:15
Hi Seniors,

Any member have tried her let me know their experience?This may be some one like Neha Bhand. May be she is Neha Bhand with changed name. Beware of these fake looters.

TittyBoy
12-27-15, 18:41
Completely agree with you AmpMax. But also be sure and treat her like a gentleman and don't do stupid things out of desperation. Let it go slow with the flow.

If you get a thai masseuse and you do not get an offer for extras, you maybe doing something wrong, setting off their alarm bells somehow.

I have a 100% record with thais, maybe a hundred plus gals all over asia, usa. Heck, I even got one in Suvarnabhumi. Airside no lezs!

So think back and see what is wrong. Try not to look or dress or behave like a cop.

My experience is that if you are relaxed, talk sweetly, mention you have prev experience with thai gals and like it that sets the ball rolling.

Then they are sure to give you a few erotic touches, almost accidental. Make sure you show appreciation. Let out an ooh. Or lift your ass to invite further exploration. If you are more brazen, don't wear the dispo.

Very rarely a gal is shy or too careful and will want you to ask for extras, but I have met only one such.

Averma1067
12-27-15, 18:53
She gives time for me I traveled near 20 km from Pune to address given by her and after that she didn't reply me also its completely fake.Mate,

Can you tell me which area in Chinchwad she asked you to come? I think I have an idea who this girl is. If it is the same girl, even 3 k is not worth it. Heck you will have a better time at a spa for that amount.

Qutbminar
12-27-15, 19:56
Hi,

I am new to Pune. Would like to indulge this new year. Any help would be appreciated. Please PM me the pics / contacts.

TheNone
12-28-15, 03:35
A fellow member without any FR, who is desperately sending pm instead of RTTF. Such desperation level can be very alarming as we have seen the jack up price of SP or worst case, LE pretending to be a monger. I gave him an advise was given and received following message I'm return.

"You biggest chutiya (abuse) I ever saw in Pune.

I really wanted to give big slap to you.

Fuck to your head first you donkey".

I am sure, no one owns here anyone but disrespectful behavior and desperate plea will be treated very well.

Regards.

TheNone.

PS: happy holidays and new year to all of you. Be safe, happy mongering.

Bondrep111
12-28-15, 08:55
Guys,

Send me cheap contacts please.Do send mee too. Cheap contacts.

TharkiBoss
12-28-15, 09:04
Tried this spa today. Paid 3 K for 2 HR massage. NE was assigned. Wearing disposable was mandatory. Asked for extras halfway through the massage. She said they don't offer. In fact, rooms are very small. I really doubt if they offer extras.

Was very disappointed.Sorry to know that you didn't get any extras. May be she thought you may be LE or some other reason. I am very much confused why it happened to you.

TharkiBoss
12-28-15, 09:28
Great FR. Was the BJ covered or uncovered?It was BBBJ.

Kavisach
12-28-15, 09:54
Dude,

I also tried Jenny today, but other then massage, I did not get anything, I will try again, please let me know if I need to give any reference, did she take 25 K or 2.5 k.Sorry folks for the typo. Its 2.5 k and not 25 k.

YellowOxide1
12-28-15, 12:12
Please check your PM. Saw message now and have responded.

ShamSagar
12-28-15, 14:08
Did any one tried this lady recently.

I had her number which is now owned by someone else.

Can one share her new number.

Thanks in advance.

Sabhinab
12-28-15, 14:38
Hi guys!

I am from Bangalore forum. In Pune next week for few days. Need some good indie / GFE digits. Goo reasonable SP will also do. Also is there any good place where we can easily hit upon girls? Let me know details.

Thanks in advance.

Tut Li
12-28-15, 15:21
Did any one tried this lady recently.

I had her number which is now owned by someone else.

Can one share her new number.

Thanks in advance.If you are talking about Priya / Nisha (576), then she has settled, she is out of business,.

MadanM
12-28-15, 16:43
Based on initial FR tried this spa, NE therapist assigned.

No signs of extra here even after crating friendly discussion and asked for extra.

She asked me what mean by extra? Even after lot of hints therapist behavior was like innocent.

During initial discussion she said had been worked with other spas in Pune including Avz aundh.

So I doubt they offer extras at this place, total waste of money. Guys don't waste money and time exploring this place when you have guaranteed extras on other side of road.

Sorry to know that you didn't get any extras. May be she thought you may be LE or some other reason. I am very much confused why it happened to you.

LetsHavFun
12-28-15, 17:07
Any contact of SP / CG in Kharadi, Vimannagar who can provide service without much damaging pocket. Or any spa providing all the services in this area.

LetsHavFun
12-28-15, 17:17
Please provide contacts of SP in Kharadi, Vimannagar, Kalyaninagar.

Mailaggg
12-28-15, 18:53
Can any of kind hearted person send me the number of Pallavi. ? I have tried Mrs J from Kin Spa, Mrs L from A Spa & wish to try Pallavi now; will be thankful to you.

Chaatu
12-28-15, 19:44
Hi,

I am an active member posting primarily in Hyderabad forums. I am travelling to Pune next week. Appreciate if someone can help me on the below info.

1. Are Hotel Raj and Hotel V active? What are the going rates?

2. Can you please PM Pallavi's contact details?

Thanks in advance.

FreeDinner
12-29-15, 03:16
I think I got the same therapist who worked at AVZ earlier.

Guys, please don't waste your money on this spa.

Based on initial FR tried this spa, NE therapist assigned.

No signs of extra here even after crating friendly discussion and asked for extra.

She asked me what mean by extra? Even after lot of hints therapist behavior was like innocent.

During initial discussion she said had been worked with other spas in Pune including Avz aundh.

So I doubt they offer extras at this place, total waste of money. Guys don't waste money and time exploring this place when you have guaranteed extras on other side of road.

Siidharth
12-29-15, 05:11
Hey everyone,

How you all doing? Been checking the forum pretty regularly but haven't really wrote for a while now. This FR is just about an experience I wanted to share.

Well I got a call from a couple, not from the city and how I got in touch remains a mystery. They wanted to meet up for a 3 some. I was all excited about it, wasn't sure how she would look but just kept my fingers crossed. So took a while getting ready and gave him a call back. He shared the hotel details and there I was in a bit. So then went up to their room without much hassle at the reception. At the door, still hoping that she's good. Just ranged the door bell and the guy greeted me in. Saw the female and she was kinda good, a sigh of relief. So just sat there talking for a bit amidst complete silence in between conversations. And he asked me to get comfortable stripping. So just obliged.

And the couple started smooching with me caressing her body. Slowly licking her all over, helping her strip. It was like both of us trying to pleasure her. Started fondling and playing with her boobs, which she strangely resisted. So moved towards her tummy, tickling her. And slowly proceeded for a DATY which she seemed to love. She responded back with an okay BBBJ, wasn't great but okay. Finally put on the covers and had the privilege to bang her first. Fucked her in missionary for a bit and I came. Was hoping for a second session but by the time I was out of the washroom, she was done I guess. The only disappointment was no DFK for me. But overall it was a nice experience without hurting the pocket.

Concluding here. The years just coming to an end, wishing you all a very happy New Year. May you all have a very awesome new year. Keep hunting, keep enjoying.

Cheers.

PuneNinja
12-29-15, 05:23
Hello every one,

Can any body please help me with my 2 doubts.

1. I have contacted a SP through Locanto. Rohit and his contact ends with 148 and 054. Did any body avail his service. How genuine is he?

2. Should I use my regular cell phone for calling and what's app or should I purchase another number only for mongering.

Thanks in advance.

Play safe.

TheCharm
12-29-15, 06:07
Hi all,

I am new to this forum. Today Activated my subscription for PM. Please send me good indie numbers. If anyone me Pallavi, Jyoti's number must appreciated.

Thanks

Sree1851
12-29-15, 08:13
Check your PM bro.

Hi,

I am an active member posting primarily in Hyderabad forums. I am travelling to Pune next week. Appreciate if someone can help me on the below info.

1. Are Hotel Raj and Hotel V active? What are the going rates?

2. Can you please PM Pallavi's contact details?

Thanks in advance.

Sree1851
12-29-15, 08:14
Check your PM bro. All the best.

Post FR.

Can any of kind hearted person send me the number of Pallavi. ? I have tried Mrs J from Kin Spa, Mrs L from A Spa & wish to try Pallavi now; will be thankful to you.

Sree1851
12-29-15, 08:18
Check your PM bro.

Post an FR.

Enjoy,

Cheers, sree.

Hi guys!

I am from Bangalore forum. In Pune next week for few days. Need some good indie / GFE digits. Goo reasonable SP will also do. Also is there any good place where we can easily hit upon girls? Let me know details.

Thanks in advance.

MilkShakeX
12-29-15, 08:38
I was in Pune last week and my sincere thanks to seniors from Pune forum for sharing contacts. Tried reaching few Indies and only Deepali was ready to show up without any reference. Met her at a hotel on the outskirts of the city and had 2 rounds.

Contrary to what many mentioned about her here, like she is good, had a good time with her, really enjoyed etc, I was really disappointed. She is not of my taste, be it her looks, her frame, or what she does. Nothing impressed me.

She was half my size as I am 6 feet, 80 Kgs.

Only good thing is that she didn't ask for any reference. Hope to have something better in Pune next time.

TheCharm
12-29-15, 09:06
Check your PM bro.Can you Send me Pallavi or Jyoti contact. I am new to this forum with PM activated.

Starwars81
12-29-15, 10:41
Hello gentlemen,

Looking for some contacts to good girls or SP's in Viman nagar.

Feel like getting some action today.

Will post a FR for sure.

Mehant
12-29-15, 11:16
Hi guys,

Had a wonderful year , want to say good bey to 2015 in amazing session with indi. Please suggest and forward contact. Can reciprocate in returns. Had already tried Neha.

Pallavi, Snehal. Need the another good one. Please do favor.

Thanks in advance. And happy New Year in advance.

Cheers.

Mailaggg
12-29-15, 13:19
Check for Amantra Spa in Viman Nagar, Ms L over their. Damage will be around 2 K + 3 K.

ShamSagar
12-29-15, 14:27
Dear All,

Can any one share contact of Pallavi.

I think, she is now in demand.

Also, I would be happy to get digits on Neha is it. 974, if not please share, some how I lost it.

ShamSagar
12-29-15, 14:33
Is this hotel on highway still in action.

If any one had any recent experience here, please update.

Averma1067
12-29-15, 15:05
Hello every one,

1. I have contacted a SP through Locanto. Rohit and his contact ends with 148 and 054. Did any body avail his service. How genuine is he?

2. Should I use my regular cell phone for calling and what's app or should I purchase another number only for mongering.

Thanks in advance.

Play safe.Mate,

Rohit has a good collection so you can be rest assured about the service. Bargain hard though or else you will end up paying 8-10 K if he has his way.

Answer to your second question-How does it matter if you call from your number or some other number. If you are a family man, be sure to erase all traces once your done with the deed.

I personally get in touch with SP's thru Whatsapp and check out his offerings first before calling and bargaining on the price.

Gave fun!

PowerTower
12-29-15, 15:09
Not sure about these SPs, but it is recommended to have another number for mongering activities.

Hello every one,

Thanks in advance.

Play safe.

HeDone007
12-29-15, 15:12
Hello every one,

Thanks in advance.

Play safe.1) Rohit number ending with 054 is a genuine SP as far as I know and operates mainly from KP.

2) As has been mentioned quite often in forum, it is better to have separate number only for mongering.

MePuneCool
12-29-15, 16:03
Hi Tut LI,

I am trying to reply to your PM but your Inbox is full. I still need help. Let me know.

SidClick
12-29-15, 17:36
Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to my fellow mongers.

Landed up in Goa for Christmas and returning now as I post this.

Really wanted to experiment something, so packed my bags and boarded a bus to Goa all alone. Did a RTFF on the Goa forum, but found it of no use. Checked in on 24th morning, and started my mongering trip. Asked a few locals around and was instructed to check the way leading to Calangute after 1 am. To pass time, went around beach hoping, but hit no luck. Caught up with friends from Pune over a beer who were in Goa for a vacation.

In the night, checked on the streets, but found them to be eunuchs.

Went back to the room disappointed.

On day 2, went to Anjuna beach to chill, and found a group of Russians, 3 guys and 5 girls. Initially played beach soccer with the guys and I was introduced to the girls. We spent time having lunch and couple of beers. They invited me to club cabana at night. This is the time we all got close. Bought us a bottle of JD.

One of them was Anastasiya. 23 years from Moscow, had a slim body with perfect curves and assets. She was the most beautiful thing I've come across. We had spoken formally over lunch, but at cabana, we really gelled well. We spent great time dancing along with some seductive moves. Communicating was a task, but we did manage. I asked her for a lunch on the 26th, and she agreed. Headed to Ritz Classic in Panjim to give her a real taste of classical Indian sea food. Post lunch invited her to my room, where we spend time drinking. At this point, I really didn't want to make a move, considering if she wanted to or not, and didn't want to face trouble, but I was wrong. Before we knew it. We were on it. OMFG, I couldn't believe I hit jackpot. She knew how to make love. Just what I needed, perfect booty, and nice round melons. After a small session without penetration, we headed back to join others at LPK. Once back, we had an intense session, on the bed and the bath tub. We spend the next 3 days together, banging, getting wasted and getting to know each other. She just dropped me off the the bus station and m on my way back taking memories. I invited her to Pune, and she happily agreed to spend the coming weekend with me.

I know this is not a FR, but you can hit luck almost anywhere. Initially, I was freaking out going alone, but now, by no means I want to return back.

Expenses: her return flight tickets to Pune + expenses on food.

Those of you, want to try something like this. This is the best time. Goa is full of foreigners.

Vincent24
12-29-15, 18:15
I will be visiting Pune on 1st Jan. Could you suggest SP's or share contacts of girls like Pallavi and Neha.

FreeDinner
12-29-15, 18:45
Dear friends,

Kindly share the contact number of Pallavi. Have heard so much about her that I would like to try her once.

RahulM30
12-29-15, 19:39
Hi dear fellow mongers,

I am planning to visit Nagpur for the first weekend of new year and if office work extends I will be there for almost one week, searched in Nagpur forum but things seems to be very dry with inactivity of forum members so as Pune forum helped me lot in my three year career of mongering, here expecting help as well, so kindly suggest any indie or SP also hotels, lodge like V hotel or Raj, Annas den etc please tell other than Ganga jamuna as our BP is far better than that. Also suggest MP spa where good massage along with some extra is available.

Thanks

Rocquer
12-29-15, 20:24
Can anyone please share Teena's digit, a pic if possible alongside will be great. Happy to return favor. Thanks in advance.

Member #4429
12-29-15, 21:15
Hi,

Recently (15 days back) I was going through the loc ads, I came across Miss P with digits attached, without any pic.

Description was something like this, " I am Independent girl from Pune working in Mnc 6 k for ST only, place should be arranged. Interested Guys please contact on this no."

Now 3 days back I tried contacting the no. It was picked up by Miss P, so Hi Hello, was exchanged and then I asked about the services provided, she was zapped and asked me "where did you get my no. Basically from which ads or website? I was like Loc. Further she informed me that from past 1 1/2 weeks I am getting many calls and people keep on asking about the same. But I am not in such kind of business and I work with a good reputed Firm in Pune. She had complaint about this as well to the website and asked them to pull down the ad. Wherein her digit were flashed. Please don't call me again" she was polite enough in conversation although. But could make out she was frustrated about the whole issue.

After analyzing the situation I felt bad for her. Some mischievous person flashed her digits online with the name, but she is suffering from all this.

Just want to share my experience about an incidence.

Wish all my fellow Mongers a Happy New Year in advance. Be safe, play safe.

Regards.

TheCharm
12-30-15, 02:04
Hi guys,

Had a wonderful year , want to say good bey to 2015 in amazing session with indi. Please suggest and forward contact. Can reciprocate in returns. Had already tried Neha.

Pallavi, Snehal. Need the another good one. Please do favor.

Thanks in advance. And happy New Year in advance.

Cheers.Check your PM bro.

TheCharm
12-30-15, 04:10
I was in Pune last week and my sincere thanks to seniors from Pune forum for sharing contacts. Tried reaching few Indies and only Deepali was ready to show up without any reference. Met her at a hotel on the outskirts of the city and had 2 rounds.

Contrary to what many mentioned about her here, like she is good, had a good time with her, really enjoyed etc, I was really disappointed. She is not of my taste, be it her looks, her frame, or what she does. Nothing impressed me.

Only good thing is that she didn't ask for any reference. Hope to have something better in Pune next time.Please PM Deepali contact detail.

Spate1981
12-30-15, 05:14
Wading through some forums, came across these words of wisdom to which I added some of my own.

A. General Rules -.

1. Buy a new sim / get new phone #, rename yourself for mongering, never ever share your address (residence or office, just the locality would be fine) with SP, always switch off your mongering mobile / Number when home (even if you are a bachelor) activate what's app, carry only limited extra cash (100-500) above what is decided with SP / Girl, never flow in emotions with girl or SP to share your real life or details, Do the deed and move out as soon as possible. Switch off / silent your mobile inside, and enjoy the session, far from worries of outside world.

2. Want GFE? Be respectable with the lady who is shedding clothes instantly on your wish, its not that easy. No matter they are WG but they do have a social life outside that room, hence they do have a nature to get respected. This way you will get best out of her. Try to understand what turns them off as much what turns you off! Pay her tips if they are willing, its always a good gesture. Reading thorough almost all FRs in the last 6 months, one thing is clear that the qualitative aspect of this (WGs) service cannot be overstated. Be nice to be treated nicely! Only ask for her digits if you are willing to repeat or refer her (with her consent), else distributing her digits would only make her change the number & create conflict / confusion & more work amongst bros.

3. Try to get a trusted Mongering friend, share your mongering movements with him, it helps you feel safe and in times of worst conditions. One day you will find this could be the best suggestion, Thanks me that day!

4. Always be ready to shed a few bucks if any untoward situation comes up. Never ever take things on ego while mongering. Safety tops bravado.

5. Always be respectful with a mongering friend, he too values you. No matter even if they are not in a position to help you that day, feel yourself and brotherhood automatically would come up.

Be. While dealing a SP -.

1. Be polite while asking for the service, they do know they are pimps but do not accept themselves, so asking them Koi raand hey kya (do you have any WG to FK) would always sound uninviting and may call for a ditch to you, they know most of the time you cannot catch them and they are well connected. You would think they have an ISG of their own!

2. Select the chick as per your bigger head, there would never be any assurance of service, even if SP assures or even the chick. Service and report varies from person to person. Even Beauty of lady too.

3. Learn to say No, when you do not want any girl or condition given by SP / Lady. Just say 'No'.

4. Always ask for charges before hand, no matter you are going for second time, to avoid any arguments later, sometimes SP brings better girl and sometimes if wishes to raise charges, You may reject the offer at that rate any day. You must ask for the particular service if you have any in mind, like I always ask if the chick is into kisses or not, this could save loose money & your mood many times over.

5. Always negotiate with the SP. If you feel to need to yield (johnny calling etc), think of your bro more than you think of your wallet.

6. No advance payments -yes both we and SP fear each other but try to convince him that you are genuine, so better to look for someone else then to repent later and post a new fraud here. There are enough SPs and fishes, find new best for you.

7. If you are happy with the SP / Indie, give him / her a call back again to say you are happy, It helps to make him / her comfortable with you for later escapades. Also, even if you were not happy with the service as feed back. A few seconds spent is always a great future investment.

8. Never expect call back from a new SP if you found his mobile number busy, they have enough mongers and we have lesser SPs. That's why prices are seeing an upwards bias.

9. Stick together with the brotherhood and stay disciplined in your communications and negotiations prices.

See: At SPA / MP -.

1. There are no assurance of extras inside as they are not meant for extras. Yes ask for choice if that is available with the SPA / MP.

2. Do not ask for extras over phone / counter as they will never accept even if it is there.

3. Look for the hints inside, like locks, gestures of therapists, dustbins for condoms, suggestions from therapists, asking them straight, etc.

4. Discuss charges before taking service on extras, it helps disappointments to therapist and would help repeat her.

5. Always carry safety on your own, do not expect them to have one for you, as most of the time they fear LEs and do not keep with them.

6. Do not fall on the therapist even if you know she provides extras, its her discretion just like you, respect that.

7. Share, if you got extras with friends and spread a word personally to help friends and the therapist, especially with me (LOL)!

Stay safe, Have fun, Remain healthy.

Hope to talk to you guys in the coming days. Happy New Year in advance to fellow mongers!

Was trying to find something that best describes Pune & found this one perfectly portrays the spirit of the city.

Kunal14
12-30-15, 06:59
Eventually called the Jasmin digit 412 more out of desperation than anything else and she promptly replied. Didn't negotiate and very quickly agreed to meet.

All in all a Johnny satisfying session because of the anal factor else it was not so fun.

I want to avoid her now thanks for reading. Please share any better contacts better looking ones who I can try and report.

Cost. 2.9 k. (2.5 k for her + 400 lodge).

Looks. 4 on 10.

Body. 4 on 10.

DFK– No.

BJ / CBJ. No.

Anal. No.

WIR not for a long time.

ShaanMady
12-30-15, 07:55
Hey guys,

I stay in PCMC and felt bored to travel KP.

Found few numbers in loc in PCMC , and started pinging them around noon.

One of the SPs who couldn't chat kept sending voice messages over WhatsApp.

Once confirmed my area he would send me the pics he has got.

I checked all the pics and confirmed a babe with good assets.

He confirmed the rates 4 k for 1 hour, 6 k for 2.

He said it will deliver at 4.30. I hurried home grabbing couple of beers in my way home.

His buddy friend called and said that I am with the girl as confirmed in Sentosa! Which is not at all the location as discussed.

And asked 400 to reach my location. I said fine send the parcel and I will pay for logistics.

I completed a beer by now, holding Johnny in bed.

After half an hour he said it will take an hour more. I already felt boring and the only hole left with me was the beer mouth.

I called him up and canceled the show. He kept insisting that he would definitely bring.

I kept telling no. Now for my surprise he sends the pic of a malnutrition and that's the girl who is with him now currently.

Now is that I confirmed my KLPD drove to K Spa.

Booked a session at 7 and assigned with Miss G.

She is a good looking fair Thai babe, who came in halfway I am undressing.

I went naked and she is like not even bothered about it. That confirmed her affinity towards lots of jhonnies.

She went ahead with a good massage. , and I kept asking her about extras.

She kept telling after. After getting all acrobatic with masseuse, she quoted 2 k for HJ and no top access.

How on earth would someone masturbate without any source. Only the hand is different. How to call that an extra.

I said I will keep caressing you to get my mood on. She said all this OK OK for 1.5 which is too high.

She started oiling to Massaging, and I went into her clothes pinched her nipples, sucked her tummy, tried to up skirt after all hesitations.

She kept whispering"no sir, no sir". Turns her face away like she has encountered a cockroach in toilet.

Somehow I caught hold of her boobs inside her boobs and grabbed her close splash my cum all over and fell down like troy kingdom.

Washed, bathed and I came off.

Samuel007
12-30-15, 08:45
Hello seniors,

Pl guide me through good indes in town.

Will appreciate and will definitely post FR.

Thanks in advance.

Play safe.

ISandy
12-30-15, 09:57
Sorry I was out of town since long. This is a month old FR.

I was idle and nothing to do at office. So browing through locanto, found out the ad on kerala beauty. Dropped message without any expectation of reply. Got the reply in 10 minutes, asked for her number to coordinate but she was not ready to share. I confirmed that I was not having the place so she has to arrange one. She suggested her frnd's appartment will be available after 630 pm. I generally asked if her friend is interested in session. Sheasked her and confirm that she will also join. I also asked for pics which she shared after lots of hesitations. I was not happy with look ofboth of them at all but still planned it considering the threesom. Asked for address and phone number as it was difficult to chat on locanto.

Finally she sent her number. Called her and got the address which was in chinchwad near vodafone store. Reached there and bought protections. While entering the house noted it was in kind of good society. Rang the door bell and she opened the door. The first impression was not all all pleasing still continue. Saw the other girl who was petite. Went to bed room and both of them started chit chat. I generally speak less so listened to them while fogging couple of ciggrates.

She asked me to clean up which I obliged. I went back to room after washing, both were naked and lying on bed. She jumped on me and started removing my clothes. Bigger one was on heavier side and petite on was very small with small titiesbut very firm. Bigger one started BBJ while I was playing with the petite one. She had good skill in BBJ. After 10 minutes she put the rubber and was on me while I was still playing with petite one. Another 15 minutes and I was done, she was very loose and I could not feel any sensations. Though pumped her as I was very excited with the petite ones foreplay she was eating my earlobes. After finishing, Got relaxed while playing with both of them. Had one cig and lots of chit chat. Both were playing with body and balls. Now its petite ones turn. She started with BBJ, she was ok and not good as the bigger one. She tried hard but the bigger one understood and both started together, it was scene to remeber, after 15 20 minutes petite one put the rubber nd mounted on me. She was really tight. She drove me for 15 minutes and got tired then had her in doggy and came after another 15 minutes.

This was my first 3 some in India. Was mind of ok as girls were not my type but attitude was good.

Ratings:

Looks- bigger one -3 petite one - 4.

Boobs- bigger one -3 mediumans saggy petite one - 4 small.

Pussy- bigger one - 3 loose petite one 6 - tight.

Over all- 5 avg considering first 3 sum in India.

Expense-6 k.

WIR- only if I m interested in 3 sum but mostly no.

The contact is already available on locanto.

Cheers,

Sandy

TheCharm
12-30-15, 14:03

Only good thing is that she didn't ask for any reference. Hope to have something better in Pune next time.Can anyone please PM indie contacts from Hadapsar, Lohegaon or Dhanori please. Pallavi busy in Goa. Please PM.

MarksMen
12-30-15, 14:10
It's dry like dessert there.

Couple of SP's are there but they are just looting out. One of the SP quoted 5 k for a ST and the girls were BP (Pune) are type.

But do try and share FR may be you get lucky.

Hi dear fellow mongers,

I am planning to visit Nagpur for the first weekend of new year and if office work extends I will be there for almost one week, searched in Nagpur forum but things seems to be very dry with inactivity of forum members so as Pune forum helped me lot in my three year career of mongering, here expecting help as well, so kindly suggest any indie or SP also hotels, lodge like V hotel or Raj, Annas den etc please tell other than Ganga jamuna as our BP is far better than that. Also suggest MP spa where good massage along with some extra is available.

Thanks

TheCharm
12-30-15, 16:13
Eventually called the Jasmin digit 412 more out of desperation than anything else and she promptly replied. Didn't negotiate and very quickly agreed to meet.

All in all a Johnny satisfying session because of the anal factor else it was not so fun.

I want to avoid her now thanks for reading. Please share any better contacts better looking ones who I can try and report.

Cost. 2.9 k. (2.5 k for her + 400 lodge).

Looks. 4 on 10.

Body. 4 on 10.

DFK No.

BJ / CBJ. No.

Anal. No.

WIR not for a long time.Please PM her contact.

Genius3057
12-30-15, 19:42
Wading through some forums, came across these words of wisdom to which I added some of my own.

A. General Rules -.

1. Buy a new sim / get new phone #, rename yourself for mongering, never ever share your address (residence or office, just the locality would be fine) with SP, always switch off your mongering mobile / Number when home (even if you are a bachelor) activate what's app, carry only limited extra cash (100-500) above what is decided with SP / Girl, never flow in emotions with girl or SP to share your real life or details, Do the deed and move out as soon as possible. Switch off / silent your mobile inside, and enjoy the session, far from worries of outside world.

2. Want GFE? Be respectable with the lady who is shedding clothes instantly on your wish, its not that easy. No matter they are WG but they do have a social life outside that room, hence they do have a nature to get respected. This way you will get best out of her. Try to understand what turns them off as much what turns you off! Pay her tips if they are willing, its always a good gesture. Reading thorough almost all FRs in the last 6 months, one thing is clear that the qualitative aspect of this (WGs) service cannot be overstated. Be nice to be treated nicely! Only ask for her digits if you are willing to repeat or refer her (with her consent), else distributing her digits would only make her change the number & create conflict / confusion & more work amongst bros.

3. Try to get a trusted Mongering friend, share your mongering movements with him, it helps you feel safe and in times of worst conditions. One day you will find this could be the best suggestion, Thanks me that day!

4. Always be ready to shed a few bucks if any untoward situation comes up. Never ever take things on ego while mongering. Safety tops bravado.

5. Always be respectful with a mongering friend, he too values you. No matter even if they are not in a position to help you that day, feel yourself and brotherhood automatically would come up.

1. Be polite while asking for the service, they do know they are pimps but do not accept themselves, so asking them Koi raand hey kya (do you have any WG to FK) would always sound uninviting and may call for a ditch to you, they know most of the time you cannot catch them and they are well connected. You would think they have an ISG of their own!

2. Select the chick as per your bigger head, there would never be any assurance of service, even if SP assures or even the chick. Service and report varies from person to person. Even Beauty of lady too.

3. Learn to say No, when you do not want any girl or condition given by SP / Lady. Just say 'No'.

4. Always ask for charges before hand, no matter you are going for second time, to avoid any arguments later, sometimes SP brings better girl and sometimes if wishes to raise charges, You may reject the offer at that rate any day. You must ask for the particular service if you have any in mind, like I always ask if the chick is into kisses or not, this could save loose money & your mood many times over.

5. Always negotiate with the SP. If you feel to need to yield (johnny calling etc), think of your bro more than you think of your wallet.

6. No advance payments -yes both we and SP fear each other but try to convince him that you are genuine, so better to look for someone else then to repent later and post a new fraud here. There are enough SPs and fishes, find new best for you.

7. If you are happy with the SP / Indie, give him / her a call back again to say you are happy, It helps to make him / her comfortable with you for later escapades. Also, even if you were not happy with the service as feed back. A few seconds spent is always a great future investment.

8. Never expect call back from a new SP if you found his mobile number busy, they have enough mongers and we have lesser SPs. That's why prices are seeing an upwards bias.

9. Stick together with the brotherhood and stay disciplined in your communications and negotiations prices.

1. There are no assurance of extras inside as they are not meant for extras. Yes ask for choice if that is available with the SPA / MP.

2. Do not ask for extras over phone / counter as they will never accept even if it is there.

3. Look for the hints inside, like locks, gestures of therapists, dustbins for condoms, suggestions from therapists, asking them straight, etc.

4. Discuss charges before taking service on extras, it helps disappointments to therapist and would help repeat her.

5. Always carry safety on your own, do not expect them to have one for you, as most of the time they fear LEs and do not keep with them.

6. Do not fall on the therapist even if you know she provides extras, its her discretion just like you, respect that.

7. Share, if you got extras with friends and spread a word personally to help friends and the therapist, especially with me (LOL)!

Hope to talk to you guys in the coming days. Happy New Year in advance to fellow mongers!

Was trying to find something that best describes Pune & found this one perfectly portrays the spirit of the city.Good post.

And thanks for the efforts taken to jot it down.

FunkyOgre
12-30-15, 19:50
Nice work, my friend. One totally appreciates the efforts put in. Should certainly help some of us from a directional perspective.

Ogre K D.

Wading through some forums,
came across these words of wisdom to which I added some of my own.

A. General Rules -.

2. Want GFE? Be respectable with the lady who is shedding clothes instantly on your wish, its not that easy. No matter they are WG but they do have a social life outside that room, hence they do have a nature to get respected. This way you will get best out of her. Try to understand what turns them off as much what turns you off! Pay her tips if they are willing, its always a good gesture. Reading thorough almost all FRs in the last 6 months, one thing is clear that the qualitative aspect of this (WGs) service cannot be overstated. Be nice to be treated nicely!..

Tut Li
12-30-15, 21:05

A. General Rules -.

Was trying to find something that best describes Pune & found this one perfectly portrays the spirit of the city.Bro. Great post. I feel happy that there are few others like me. I m not into SPAs and MP, but rest of your FR felt like my autobiography. Thanks.

Spate1981
12-30-15, 23:18
Hey guys,

I stay in PCMC and felt bored to travel KP.

Found few numbers in loc in PCMC , and started pinging them around noon.

One of the SPs who couldn't chat kept sending voice messages over WhatsApp.

Once confirmed my area he would send me the pics he has got.

I checked all the pics and confirmed a babe with good assets.

He confirmed the rates 4 k for 1 hour, 6 k for 2.

He said it will deliver at 4.30. I hurried home grabbing couple of beers in my way home.

His buddy friend called and said that I am with the girl as confirmed in Sentosa! Which is not at all the location as discussed.

And asked 400 to reach my location. I said fine send the parcel and I will pay for logistics.

I completed a beer by now, holding Johnny in bed.

After half an hour he said it will take an hour more. I already felt boring and the only hole left with me was the beer mouth.

I called him up and canceled the show. He kept insisting that he would definitely bring.

I kept telling no. Now for my surprise he sends the pic of a malnutrition and that's the girl who is with him now currently.

Now is that I confirmed my KLPD drove to K Spa.

Booked a session at 7 and assigned with Miss G..Bro,

Sorry to hear about your KLPD but have to say this one of the funniest FRs with some of my comments added.

"I already felt boring and the only hole left with me was the beer mouth" - Surely good guys deserve more than one hole, Hang in there bro!

"I went naked and she is like not even bothered about it. " - Holy crap, Next time make sure your nakedness bothers her!

"Now for my surprise he sends the pic of a malnutrition" - Oh no! No whole milk served here?

"How on earth would someone masturbate without any source. " - May the 'source' be with you. Star Wars: The Force (did not) Awaken!

"Only the hand is different. How to call that an extra?" - Agree the hand is what makes the big 1. 5 k difference. Else its a freebie!

"Turns her face away like she has encountered a cockroach in toilet" - Try the mirror next time, many bros reported success with this technique!

"Splash my cum all over and fell down like troy kingdom" - And finally the soldiers came out of the Trojan Horse.

Well at least we had a good laugh!

Better luck next time bro. Happy New Year!

R2012
12-31-15, 02:37
Hello everyone,

Happy new year to all.

I am new to this Forum; from last couple of days I was going through old threads and reports and opted AM spa services in Viman nagar which is worth visiting.

I request senior member or anyone who can share any indie contact no in Pune. I am keep reading few names like Pallavi Neha Tina. Please PM their contact no.

Thanks in advance. Have a great 31st Night and good year ahead.

Happy New Year.

Thanks

ShaanMady
12-31-15, 04:03
Bro,

Sorry to hear about your KLPD but have to say this one of the funniest FRs with some of my comments added.

"I already felt boring and the only hole left with me was the beer mouth" - Surely good guys deserve more than one hole, Hang in there bro!

"I went naked and she is like not even bothered about it. " - Holy crap, Next time make sure your nakedness bothers her!..Well Spate, I knew what I was writing.

I was bored to write some of the first few FRs, humour is the only thing that holds me writing long.

Let me know if it didn't work out, I will stop writing that way.

I read your informative FR and felt that you need an applause.

And that one, "malnutrition". SP sent me the pic of a girl who looked starving for food. He he.

HNY to you too.

SM

TheCharm
12-31-15, 05:51
Hello everyone,

Happy new year to all.

I am new to this Forum; from last couple of days I was going through old threads and reports and opted AM spa services in Viman nagar which is worth visiting.

I request senior member or anyone who can share any indie contact no in Pune. I am keep reading few names like Pallavi Neha Tina. Please PM their contact no.

Thanks in advance. Have a great 31st Night and good year ahead.

Happy New Year.

ThanksCheck your PM.

Shaunp2012
12-31-15, 07:54
Sorry I was out of town since long. This is a month old FR.

I was idle and nothing to do at office. So browing through locanto, found out the ad on kerala beauty. Dropped message without any expectation of reply. Got the reply in 10 minutes, asked for her number to coordinate but she was not ready to share. I confirmed that I was not having the place so she has to arrange one. She suggested her frnd's appartment will be available after 630 pm. I generally asked if her friend is interested in session. Sheasked her and confirm that she will also join. I also asked for pics which she shared after lots of hesitations. I was not happy with look ofboth of them at all but still planned it considering the threesom. Asked for address and phone number as it was difficult to chat on locanto.

Finally she sent her number. Called her and got the address which was in chinchwad near vodafone store. Reached there and bought protections. While entering the house noted it was in kind of good society. Rang the door bell and she opened the door. The first impression was not all all pleasing still continue. Saw the other girl who was petite. Went to bed room and both of them started chit chat. I generally speak less so listened to them while fogging couple of ciggrates.

SandyTried searching on kerala beauty on locanto, nothing came up. Tried on google and your FR came up.

What is the exact catch phrase? There is on ad with girls name starting with S.

ISandy
12-31-15, 08:46
Tried searching on kerala beauty on locanto, nothing came up. Tried on google and your FR came up.

What is the exact catch phrase? There is on ad with girls name starting with S.The catch phrase is "southern touch is in Pune-shruti the mallu girl"-the ad is with lots of information and link with her pic.

Don't expect much out of look but service was she was kind of OK.

Post your FR if you avail her.

Keep mongering.

Sandy

Tut Li
12-31-15, 09:13
Tried searching on kerala beauty on locanto, nothing came up. Tried on google and your FR came up.

What is the exact catch phrase? There is on ad with girls name starting with S.Yes, I guess name in that ad is "Shruti". HW from south. I saw pics too few days back, not sure if she is same?

TheCharm
12-31-15, 09:54
Wow experience with this chubby girl. She is too good in best. 5 k for 1 session but no hurry to complete one session. All in plate except anal.

I am not good in writing sorry for that.

Service 8/10.

Looks 6/10.

Damage - 5 k + 600 room.

I will share contact. She is in Pune till today evening.

PuneCock96
12-31-15, 11:47
Hello mongers,

Got below Pic from SP Dev number ends 803. At Hadapsar. Quoted 9 K for ST, bargained to 6 K. And will negotiate hard.

Is any one availed service of below chicks?

SexyMonger
12-31-15, 12:37
Is this hotel on highway still in action.

If any one had any recent experiance here, please update.Yes, I had been there maybe a month back, its closed now. Even the hotel. I have had some good memories over there.

Shaunp2012
12-31-15, 15:03
Now that I have bought it few years back, little did I know that I can use this number for mongering. Few years back I was shopping at BigBazar.

There was a scheme, when you buy more than some amount, get free sim card with some free talk time scratch card.

And the sales boy told me about it and was asking me take the sim card. When I inquired, they asked me for ID / address proof as usual.

I did not wanted sim and I was not interested at all giving them ID. So I started walking off.

Then the sales guy came to me and said, he will take the free time scratch card and he will give his ID so that I will get a free sim on my shopping.

So that he gets some free talk time, I said OK. I got the sim on his name, and he got the free time.

This sim card is now useful to me for mongering which is not on my name.

The drawback is, In worst case, the sales guy might get caught. But LE will spare him looking at his condition or basic questions.

A small help that I did has now paid me back.

I guess you all got idea if you want to use it.

Cheers.

Happy Mongering.

And Happy new year to all of us!

Averma1067
12-31-15, 16:57
Had been to Chi Spa in P. S today afternoon. I had been boozing for the past 3 nights and with all that alcohol in my system I was pretty sure that I wasn't going to make it to the barbecue NY party at my bro's place. Left office early unsure as to what to do. Began calling up all Spa's in P.S. To see if I cud get an appointment for a good body massage. I am being honest when I say that was the only thing on my mind. Anyways almost every spa I tried was booked to the hilt. Finally got lucky with the Chi Spa in P.S. Who said they could take me in immediately.

Went to the place opted for Swedish body massage and paid the fees. I once again would like to reiterate that massage was the only thing on my mind. Got introduced to the cute Thai masseuse and boy did she have a nice set of racks just the way I like. I shrugged off all thoughts and tried to resist the temptation of the flesh. But the lady had other things on her mind. Kept erotically touching me and giving me a good view of her milky cleavage as if to tempt me. Finally the dam broke and I said chuck it and asked her for extras. She quoted 1 k for HJ & 2 k for HJ + top access. Negotiated to 1. 5 for HJ + top access and she got down to business. While she was at it she got her boobs really close to my face. Not wanting to waste the opportunity I was about to suck her boobs when she backed out blurting in broken English,"Its not free honey". I laughed out loudly and asked how much. "200 one time, 400 two time, 600 3 time etc etc", she replies again. Thoroughly amazed at her Maths skill I didn't have to think much as Johnny boy went limp. Seeing this she replies once again," ohoh, you save money". I reply, "yes", thanking my stars. Took a hot shower left the place, had a decent snack at a nearby restaurant, went home, had a 2 hour nap and now I am all refreshed for my bro's party.

Happy new year guys!

On The Wings
12-31-15, 17:14
Tried searching on kerala beauty on locanto, nothing came up...What is the exact catch phrase? There is on ad with girls name starting with S.Pune / Loc. Personals / Casual Encounters / Women for Men.

Southern touch is in Pune. Shruti the Mallu girl - 26.

Pics link: - http://s20.postimg.org/hznalc25p/Shruti_portfolio.jpg.

Not sure it's worth trying. All the best.

Spate1981
12-31-15, 19:04
Well Spate, I knew what I was writing.

I was bored to write some of the first few FRs, humour is the only thing that holds me writing long.

Let me know if it didn't work out, I will stop writing that way.

I read your informative FR and felt that you need an applause.

And that one, "malnutrition". SP sent me the pic of a girl who looked starving for food. He he.

HNY to you too.

SMBro,

I enjoyed it thoroughly!

While yellow has the juiciest, yours is the funniest.

Don't change your style. Keep it coming.

Cheers

SniperDude
12-31-15, 19:05
This was on last weekend I had nothing much to do & was etching for a GFE experience. Took a chance & called Pallavi luckly she was available immediately fixed the appointment. Picked beer on the way & a dark chocolate cake on Pahlavi's request. What followed that day was complete bliss! Spent almost 3 hours with Pallavi & had a complete GFE experience. Not going into details as everyone knows how good is Pallavi in her service. Had very long & awesome foreplay with chocolate all around.

Overall a mindblowing GFE experience.

Wishing all mongerers a very happy new year.

Sniper.

RockDick
12-31-15, 20:12
Hi bro,

Could you please PM Pallavi's number.

Will share my contacts.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

RD

This was on last weekend I had nothing much to do & was etching for a GFE experience. Took a chance & called Pallavi luckly she was available immediately fixed the appointment. Picked beer on the way & a dark chocolate cake on Pahlavi's request. What followed that day was complete bliss! Spent almost 3 hours with Pallavi & had a complete GFE experience. Not going into details as everyone knows how good is Pallavi in her service. Had very long & awesome foreplay with chocolate all around.

Sniper.

Member #4429
12-31-15, 22:31
Post Christmas I visited this spa in the afternoon. Just walked in without any prior appointment. Luckily got the slot.

Paid at the counter and I was appointed Miss J plumply one.

Guided till the room and informed about the Disposals.

Regular process started with the back first.

After 25 min odd, I myself broke the silence asking about the extras, she giggled and told me to wait till I turn around.

For HJ- 1 k and B2B 2.5 k, tried hard to negotiate but she was in no mood to come down.

Finally cracked the deal for 1.3 k for HJ and top access.

Nicely done for 10-15 min with full access to the boobs, came on her hand.

Completed the rest of the message in a hurry.

I asked her to switch on the Steam before the HJ, so by the time the whole act was done the steam was ready.

Took a nice shower, I tried asking her politely weather she want to join in the shower, she said next time you come back ask for me at the counter and then will try to come.

Damage: 2.2 k counter 1.3 k to Miss J.

Service: 8/10

Melons: 8/10

WIR : Jan End.

R2012
01-01-16, 04:56

Sniper.I read a lot about this lady like ants are following for sugar. I would like to experience it. Please share the contact no of Pallavi and ref if needed.

R2012
01-01-16, 07:15

Sniper.Hello,

I have read so. Much about her that created a kind of appeal for her. Please share her contact detail and reference if needed. I would also like to experience this feeling.

Thanks

TheNone
01-01-16, 07:50
She Reminds me a term called Fugly.

Regards.

TN.

Pune / Loc. Personals / Casual Encounters / Women for Men.

AlwaysSteel
01-01-16, 08:18
I am in touch with this girl Preeti. She says she is from Bihar doing her MA economics in Pune. She asked me to deposit money first then she will meet me. She gave her father's SBi account number to transfer.

Has anyone met her? I got her contact from Viva-Street.

ShandinMine
01-01-16, 10:03
Will a kind soul help with NE pussy ref?

Thanks in advance and Happy New year!

-Shandi.

Hi folks,

I have an unfulfilled wish to bang a NE chick, preferrably slim and tiny body kind.

If anyone has leads, I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

-Shandi.

YellowOxide1
01-01-16, 11:02
Bro,

I enjoyed it thoroughly!

While yellow has the juiciest, yours is the funniest.

Don't change your style. Keep it coming.

CheersHey,

I can be funny if I want to be.

Jokes apart, it was a fun read.

Happy New Year, you all out there. Let me know if you guys managed a squirt or two.

TheNone
01-01-16, 11:09
Unfulfilled wish required special effort. I have a den on NE den in blore. Pretty reasonable and everything on cards. A bottle of beer down and then they can ride you better than anyone else.

Regards.

TN.

Will a kind soul help with NE pussy ref?

Thanks in advance and Happy New year!

-Shandi.

TheCharm
01-01-16, 11:32
Hi,

Can you please PM Anna den Hadapsar lodge address or contact number and name of lodge.

Dude2984
01-01-16, 13:17
Hi,

Can you please provide details of spa. I wish to try.

Had been to Chi Spa in P. S today afternoon. I had been boozing for the past 3 nights and with all that alcohol in my system I was pretty sure that I wasn't going to make it to the barbecue NY party at my bro's place. Left office early unsure as to what to do. Began calling up all Spa's in P.S. To see if I cud get an appointment for a good body massage. I am being honest when I say that was the only thing on my mind. Anyways almost every spa I tried was booked to the hilt. Finally got lucky with the Chi Spa in P.S. Who said they could take me in immediately.

Went to the place opted for Swedish body massage and paid the fees. I once again would like to reiterate that massage was the only thing on my mind. Got introduced to the cute Thai masseuse and boy did she have a nice set of racks just the way I like. I shrugged off all thoughts and tried to resist the temptation of the flesh. But the lady had other things on her mind. Kept erotically touching me and giving me a good view of her milky cleavage as if to tempt me. Finally the dam broke and I said chuck it and asked her for extras. She quoted 1 k for HJ & 2 k for HJ + top access. Negotiated to 1. 5 for HJ + top access and she got down to business. While she was at it she got her boobs really close to my face. Not wanting to waste the opportunity I was about to suck her boobs when she backed out blurting in broken English,"Its not free honey". I laughed out loudly and asked how much. "200 one time, 400 two time, 600 3 time etc etc", she replies again. Thoroughly amazed at her Maths skill I didn't have to think much as Johnny boy went limp. Seeing this she replies once again," ohoh, you save money". I reply, "yes", thanking my stars. Took a hot shower left the place, had a decent snack at a nearby restaurant, went home, had a 2 hour nap and now I am all refreshed for my bro's party.

Happy new year guys!

TheCharm
01-01-16, 15:17
Anyone any idea about the lady in Prestine Life Wakad. Please PM no and pic if anyone. I too good indie contact we can share. Happy new year.

Deepak789
01-01-16, 15:37
Hi bros,

Can you let me know good MP in KP, Viman nagar area with BBBJ.

MadanM
01-01-16, 16:30
I am in touch with this girl Preeti. She says she is from Bihar doing her MA economics in Pune. She asked me to deposit money first then she will meet me. She gave her father's SBi account number to transfer.

Has anyone met her? I got her contact from Viva-Street.Bro,

Be careful dealing with advance deposit deals. 99% you will be created.

Here are many incidents reported with such deals specialty with Neha Band indie.

So I advise to deal with cash on service term.

My observation says she is married or HW. Doubt if she is student.

MadanM
01-01-16, 16:36
I was passing near by V Lodge on 31st night and observe V Lodge building was decorated with lighting.

Seems like they reopened premises, any news or update if any member visited recently there?

Tut Li
01-01-16, 17:27

Has anyone met her? I got her contact from Viva-Street.Does her number end with 069? If so, she had an account on Mingle2 with user name "RekhaRani". (now deactivated).

She is into advance thing, asked me for 7 K, which I politely denied.

Spate1981
01-01-16, 17:27

Has anyone met her? I got her contact from Viva-Street.Bro,

RTTF. Mongering code of conduct - #6 No advance payment.

Sounds dubious by all accounts. New in town pursuing MA in economics but could not manage own (financial) demand / supply and now becoming an inde with her father's consent via classifieds? Nonsense.

If it's true then I still have a lot to learn but IMFO its just new crap for a new year!

Don't waste time. Avoid.

TheCharm
01-01-16, 17:52
Specially for Mongers who looking for cheap HW and indie. Samadhan Loadge in Mandai is full for HWs and girls in cheap rate. Better and safe than BP. Starts from 12 PM till 12 midnight. You can get girls in mandai lane also.

Spate1981
01-01-16, 18:06
Hey, I can be funny if I want to be

Jokes apart, it was a fun read.

Happy New Year, you all out there. Let me know if you guys managed a squirt or two.Yellow,

No doubt with this kind of writing you can be anything you want to be.

- "A baboon can fling shit and wipe his butt on it to produce better stuff than me".

In fact you could just tear pages on these FRs, put it together in a book and become the NYT Bestseller Erotica.

Hell, I can even suggest a name for it - "Fifty Shades of Yellow!" or should we say 500? Ha-ha.

Why you are into paid mongering is beyond me but I sure am glad you are!

No squirt yet but with senior bros kindness and willing to help, I'm sure that will change.

Happy New Year to you as well.

Cheers.

Sam Justin
01-01-16, 18:30

A. General Rules -.

2. Want GFE? Be respectable with the lady who is shedding clothes instantly on your wish, its not that easy. No matter they are WG but they do have a social life outside that room, hence they do have a nature to get respected. This way you will get best out of her. Try to understand what turns them off as much what turns you off! Pay her tips if they are willing, its always a good gesture. Reading thorough almost all FRs in the last 6 months, one thing is clear that the qualitative aspect of this (WGs) service cannot be overstated. Be nice to be treated nicely! Only ask for her digits if you are willing to repeat or refer her (with her consent), else distributing her digits would only make her change the number & create conflict / confusion & more work amongst bros....Great Post. Really helpful. Thanks for taking the effort in listing it down.

Hemal101
01-01-16, 18:34
Does her number end with 069? If so, she had an account on Mingle2 with user name "RekhaRani". (now deactivated).

She is into advance thing, asked me for 7 K, which I politely denied.Hey bro,

Please clear your inbox.

Pcock
01-01-16, 20:08
Does her number end with 069? If so, she had an account on Mingle2 with user name "RekhaRani". (now deactivated).

She is into advance thing, asked me for 7 K, which I politely denied.Never give advance. Even if its not a fraud. Which may be a rare one. It will set a bad precedent. And who the forward GV fathers acct number. For these transactions? Apply some logic please. Pack of lies I'm assuming.

Pcock
01-01-16, 20:12
Hi,

Can you please PM Anna den Hadapsar lodge address or contact number and name of lodge.RTFF buddy. You will find detailed directions in the forum. Takes time but fruits are rich. Enjoy.

MonkLove1010
01-01-16, 20:16
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and to the City. I would really appreciate the effort of you guys helping a new member out. If anyone could help me find Pallavi, Jyoti, Smeeta's number will be a great help. I would love to share my contacts with you guys as well, as this is how it should work Help me out in having a great time in this amazing city. Wishing every member a Happy New Year and amazing life.

AshuWorks
01-01-16, 22:44
Is this the same spa at some hotel floor near a mall?

Post Christmas I visited this spa in the afternoon. Just walked in without any prior appointment. Luckily got the slot.

Paid at the counter and I was appointed Miss J plumply one.

Guided till the room and informed about the Disposals.

Regular process started with the back first.

After 25 min odd, I myself broke the silence asking about the extras, she giggled and told me to wait till I turn around.

For HJ- 1 k and B2B 2.5 k, tried hard to negotiate but she was in no mood to come down...

RahulM30
01-01-16, 22:56
I was passing near by V Lodge on 31st night and observe V Lodge building was decorated with lighting.

Seems like they reopened premises, any news or update if any member visited recently there?Hey,

Great news but can anybody assure that it is full in action and providing services also suggest how safe it will be and what are the chances that further LE will not happen?

Pcock
01-02-16, 03:11
Hello mongers,

Got below Pic from SP Dev number ends 803. At Hadapsar. Quoted 9 K for ST, bargained to 6 K. And will negotiate hard.

Is any one availed service of below chicks?None looks like 6 k variety dude. Pay the same to Pallavi etc you will get VFM. For these 3 k is the upper limit. Tell the same to dev so that he remains in his boots.

SniperDude
01-02-16, 06:33
Which lady are you talking about bro? & how did you come to know about it. P life seems to be some real estate agent.

Anyone any idea about the lady in Prestine Life Wakad. Please PM no and pic if anyone. I too good indie contact we can share. Happy new year.

TheCharm
01-02-16, 06:57
I have discovered a gem at Prestine life Wakad. Ano one from that building let me know.Hi,

Can you please tell me if you have any info of this lady.

PuneShot
01-02-16, 07:08
Hi bro,

Tried to search the lodge in the area you suggested, however the lodge seems to be in shukrawar peth, behind BP lanes. Are you referring the same?

Please share pointers how to reach there. Landmark lane etc.

For mandai lane as well the exact location will help us. Searched all the shopping lane can find only shops in mandai.

Pune Shot

Specially for Mongers who looking for cheap HW and indie. Samadhan Loadge in Mandai is full for HWs and girls in cheap rate. Better and safe than BP. Starts from 12 PM till 12 midnight. You can get girls in mandai lane also.

AnandPat
01-02-16, 08:02
Hello everyone.

Hope everyone had great 2015. And ready to expand horizons of mongering in 2016.

Cutting long discussion short.

I used to be a regular visitor at Lady Savita who operates from Kate Puram society in pimple Gurav.

She also provided girls and aunties on demand at low costs.

I have lost her contact now. And want to get in touch with her again.

Is anybody visits her. Or know her?

She has her own place in same society. 2 bhk flat.

Please PM if anybody have any clues.

Thanks.

Happy mongering.

SidhuDonor
01-02-16, 09:50
Never deposit money to any account. They are trying to fleece you.

Play safe.

Has anyone met her? I got her contact from Viva-Street.

HunterSuper007
01-02-16, 10:58
Hi everyone,

Visited the HL in KP. Its in a flat. In same apartment where I had FS from SP some years back. Opted for deep tissue massage. One negative thing about this spa is that the partitions are done by screens. The massage girl was bit old looking. Didn't wear the disposal and only wrapped the towel. The massage was awesome. She concentrated on my ass. Massaged my ass really well. Then she moved on to my ass crack and massaged really well there. Then slowly massaged my ass hole and balls. She massaged my ass, ass crack and ass hole for 25 min nearly. Then I moved on to my front. She massaged my legs and thighs and asked me for HJ. She quoted 2 K. I said 1 K is OK. Got the HJ done in 1 K.

Overall nice experience.

But it was best ass massage I have had.

Thanks

SpaHawk
01-02-16, 11:27
Had a blast on new year eve, was kind of tired and wanted to relax & rejuvenate. Decided to visit a new spa, got an appointment with a Spa near KP, adjacent to famous hotel. Reached there on scheduled time and opted for Aroma Therapy. Ambiance of the spa was very good, soothing music was playing in the background, and the calm of the business center also contributed to the environment. Was assigned a Thai lady [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] who was warm and welcoming. My feet were washed with soap water and was directed to the therapy room. Disposables were mandatory since I asked about it. The massage started with back, no hip massage was given, when I asked about it she told me it will cost 2 k. I said was not the first time to a spa and I know it is a part of routine. The conversation was going on well, she told me she was working in Delhi for 3 years and didn't like the people there. Though she said she like the money there, Sal+Comm+Tips. Tip was an indication that she is willing to provide extra. The massage was over and I asked what is it she offers, she told on HJ for 1 k and nothing else. I tried to further probe her if she could do something more, she explicitly said no and said she was fine with the massage only and doesn't want any tips. I said OK and let her continue with my head massage. I finally asked he about HJ with TL, to which she quoted 2 k, finally we settled on 1.5 k for both. She went partial TL with Chilate Bandhu exposed, and started massaging my junior. It seems my tender touch aroused her as she brought my mouth to one of the bandhus and made me savor them. Mean while after excellent massage junior was satisfied and delivered.

Had steam and shower and left. Massage was OK, seemed like she was specialized at Thai and deep tissue and not aroma. Service was good and done with perfection. One info, the doors has an eye hole which is kept open while the therapy is on. During the ex the therapist closed with a shutter.

Damage: 2 k counter 1.5 k to Ms. Z.

Service: 8/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

WIR: probably no.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Averma1067
01-02-16, 11:34
Which lady are you talking about bro? & how did you come to know about it. P life seems to be some real estate agent.Pristine Life is a society in Wakad, bang on the highway behind Hotel Sayaji. I have a colleague who stays there. Would be mighty tempted to say Hello, to him at his place if there is something interesting going on.

Charm Buddy. Please share more details.

Averma1067
01-02-16, 13:42
Guys,

I came across this week old ad in Locanto put up by some lady offering massage & other services at her place in Bavdhan for 5 K. Called up on her number but got no response hence whtsapped her. Got a response from her saying she is out of Pune and would be back in a few days and that she would let me know. Was not ready to give any other details immediately and asked me to wait till she was back.

Can anyone shed some light on this lady? Her number ends with 015.

AbcCool
01-02-16, 17:52
I had ST couple of weeks ago in KP. The Sp's in there are never ready to go below 5 k for one shot. Even during less peak hours like Monday 4 pm or so, they are not coming below 5 k. So I contacted another SP in KP. It was the same case with him. The girls are decent, but they are not worth 5 k.

Have anyone experienced the same with this area?

SharpRaj90
01-02-16, 18:05
I visited a spa was happy I got beautiful lady massage started as usual from back. I keep trying and giving all possible hints but no extras offered. If any one want good massage this spa is good but if you are looking for extras don't explore this spa.

TheCharm
01-02-16, 19:23
Hi bro,

Tried to search the lodge in the area you suggested, however the lodge seems to be in shukrawar peth, behind BP lanes. Are you referring the same?

Please share pointers how to reach there. Landmark lane etc.

For mandai lane as well the exact location will help us. Searched all the shopping lane can find only shops in mandai.

Pune ShotPlease activate PM.

Shab2727
01-02-16, 20:35
Hey guys,

I'm new in forum I am from Pune but travel Mumbai too do contact me for best services. Will wait for comment.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SexLover66
01-02-16, 20:58
Specially for Mongers who looking for cheap HW and indie. Samadhan Loadge in Mandai is full for HWs and girls in cheap rate. Better and safe than BP. Starts from 12 PM till 12 midnight. You can get girls in mandai lane also.Thanks for the info.

Point out exact location of the lodge.

When I googled there are others lodges is there with same name.

So please Mention the name of the street and any landmark near the lodge.

R2012
01-03-16, 03:01
Hi,

I am writing my 1st FR not sure what all I should cover. I got her no on locanto; called her and set an appointment yesterday. She is an indie and has her own flat in Kondhwa.

Service- 3/5.

Looks- 3/5 (she is on plus size) chubby.

Anal. Yes (I didn't take it but she offers).

BJ- 4/5.

Talk- 4/5 she is well educated and in India for sometime.

Damage - 4 k.

Place- 5/5 very neat and clean.

Her contact details are available on locanto, her no ends with 229.

Thanks

HunterSuper007
01-03-16, 04:56
Hi everyone,

Made a quick check at Anna's Den yesterday. The place was quite unhygienic and the quality of the girls was also not good. Politely exited the place.

Its on the Handewadi road. A Kaccha road leads to the lodge. Is this the correct place?

Thanks

InvictusIsHere
01-03-16, 05:49
Since I was all massaged and rejuvenated, start looking for option and found nisha from kondhwa. She spoke nicely and guided me pretty accurately. Reached into a neat and clean apartment which she claimed to own by her. We chit chatted and know about each other and telling each other various lies. Post that, I went to wash room to clean my self to ensure no traces of unwanted smell or residual. She asked me about what all I like and I told my preferences. She removed her clothes and the ugliness started to reveal. She was wearing a tummy supporter for tightening her heartily pounded pussy and hiding her stretch marks. That was the first turn off. I tried to focus on her tits. Which I was able to suck but the moment I went down, the weird smell just turn me off and her vagina was looking like a fungal jungle. I was barely able to control to not barfed. I droped the idea to poke her, dressed up and left the place.
Hi,

I am writing my 1st FR not sure what all I should cover. I got her no on locanto; called her and set an appointment yesterday. She is an indie and has her own flat in Kondhwa.

Service- 3/5.

BJ- 4/5.

Talk- 4/5 she is well educated and in India for sometime...Hi all,

I feel this is the same Nisha / Naina from Kondhwa reported by TheNone earlier. Also the FR seems dubious as posted by a fairly newbie. Apologies if I may be wrong.

The pointers seem to be indicating towards this same WG. Other members, TheNone if you could vouch please?

Peace.

RahulM30
01-03-16, 08:57
Thanks for the info.

So please Mention the name of the street and any landmark near the lodge.Is it on Laxmi road in front of post office BP area? And also tell how to approach, it it is there girls must be from BP area.

Torchhh
01-03-16, 09:33
This is new. Advertising here. You don't have PM and no contact details. How were you expecting to be contacted?

Hey guys,

I'm new in forum I am from Pune but travel Mumbai too do contact me for best services. Will wait for comment.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

TheCharm
01-03-16, 13:31
Thanks for the info.

So please Mention the name of the street and any landmark near the lodge.Search Market Upahar behind Mandai police station. Above market Upahar Samadhan lodge covered with green nets. 2nd floor. 1st floors restaurant.

TheCharm
01-03-16, 13:52
Tried Pallavi from Vadgaon sheri black in color but slim and cheap rate. 1500 + lodge charges or your own house.

Pcock
01-03-16, 15:03
Hi,

Service- 3/5.

BJ- 4/5.

Talk- 4/5 she is well educated and in India for sometime...My dear this Naina is none other than Nisha digits ending 403. Chubby is milder term for fat. Uses supporter for her tummy. And service is below par. One member put a question mark on her hygiene etc should avoid.

Rocquer
01-03-16, 16:46
Thanks Maverick6162 for sharing the digits, ringed her up. Was upfront in stating the price (Quoted 3. 5 K, negotiated for 2 K,settled for 3 K), she mentioned the terms of service immediately over phone before I could ask the address I. E. No DFK, no anal & CBJ only. I asked to send pics over WA, will decide and call. She sent 3 pics (deleted them after watching to avoid obvious issues), looked fair and decent to try. Called her back and said alright with the terms. Immediately she guided to her place. A deserted place in Undri, shabby flat (she mentioned was shifting, hence unorganized) anywas she dint look as good as in the pics, toothy and xxxl size overall.

I cleaned up, undressed and got on the matress laid down. She asked for her donations, piad upfront. She undressed and man she was huge. My face fit into her cleavage fully. The overall act was mechaical, finished in 20 minutes and left.

Damage: 3 K + protection.

Overall: 3/10.

Looks 3/10.

GFE 2/10.

Wip: no.

Oh BTW, she mentioned she has a friend as well into services and if interested for 3 some can arrange. With regards to repeating, that probably be the only reason.

Rocquer
01-03-16, 16:50
Naina and Nisha are undoubtedly the same Indies. Have tried her once (FR posted) I wouldn't at all rate her anywhere close to Pallavi or Neha Aundh.

The 2 are thus far the best I experienced in Pune. A 3 some with these 2 would just be WOW!!

Hi all,

I feel this is the same Nisha / Naina from Kondhwa reported by TheNone earlier. Also the FR seems dubious as posted by a fairly newbie. Apologies if I may be wrong.

The pointers seem to be indicating towards this same WG. Other members, TheNone if you could vouch please?

Peace.

FuckSri
01-03-16, 20:00
Despite being inactive for quite a while, I have been receiving some strange PM's from some really strange people like for example "a guy with absolutely no posts at all sent me a message asking if I know any girl who can ride a dirt bike and if I would be interested in making a short video with her. He even offered to pay me for the video and was kind enough to explain that it was his fetish and the video is for his private use only. " and the other one just casually PM'ed me to let him know of any inde contacts as he is quite bored with the girls from SP's who don't participate and DFK, this guy at least had 20 posts but almost all of them asking for contacts.

I was just wondering if it's just me or does anyone else received these kind of PMs.

Tut Li
01-03-16, 20:20
I could not find her on what's app with the number ending with 229.

Can you pl share snaps over here.

Did she provided DFK?Guys, she works with Naina & Nisha both names.

Check Vivastreet Pune ads, one will find both ads (naina ending with 229 & Nisha ending with 403) by same user. Add her second number in our mongering directory.

RahulM30
01-03-16, 20:23
Last night called to v. Hotel on its land line no and asked whether it is open or not he replied that its open but was reluctant to tell further derails on phone and I was confused that whether they were providing service or not then dropped the idea and went to KP where regular SP he. Why provided one cut girl from Mumbai her name is Seema boobs were too loose but session was exciting, took 7 k for st, I know its too high but when Johnny gets in mood, have to do anything. So guys if anybody experienced to v hotel in recent time please share.

Tut Li
01-03-16, 20:25
Hey guys,

Greetings,

JacksonBro, how much do you (does she) charge for ST 1 pop & 2 pops, and LT? What all available on menu?

Tut Li
01-03-16, 20:31
Hey bro,

Please clear your inbox.Cleared. My PM bro.

Tut Li
01-03-16, 20:38

Seems like they reopened premises, any news or update if any member visited recently there?Guys, have never tried V or some equivalent ones.

I came to know that they are charging 800 Rs for ST (correct me if I am wrong). But, there are plenty of hotels available online (for 12 noon to next day 12 noon) at 900-1300 (including few 3 star hotels). Even few allow 2 girls per stay also, provided I'DS are available. Good luck.

Spate1981
01-03-16, 20:39
Be objective in your review. You simply cannot award a lady 10/10 for GFE if she is not allowing DFK.Having read many FRs and also as a personal interest, this is one thing keeps coming up:

Why do we very often find chicks willing to do CBJ or even BBBJ but not DFK which is the hallmark of GFE?

Perhaps a BJ (in whatever form) is mandated by SPs as a part of their contracts but not so much as far as DFK? - In which case maybe upfront nego can do the trick. There was one incident (Mallika Sherawat?) where Yellow successfully negotiated a DFK which was not otherwise available.

Or perhaps it is a pseudo-psychological WG folklore boundary that they consider 'sacred or reserved grounds' when discussing amongst their social peers? - Many of them do say that DFK is reserved for special customers and will be on the cards 'next time' which could be successful but takes time (and mo' money!) & no guarantees. So I'd take that with a pinch of salt unless the experience was exceptionally good otherwise and a repeat with DFK is craved.

Or simply it may mean that they are more skeptical about our oral hygiene than our johnnies? Which would be quite self deflatory! So as an added 'act' I am going to add a toothbrush kit to my condom kit and next time I have a Marathi or any other chick, display explicitly how thoroughly I am cleaning my mouth (Brushing, Flossing, Listerine whatever) in addition to my Johnny! We'll see if that makes a difference with DFK -.

Happy mongering in 2016.

Tut Li
01-03-16, 20:46
But LE will spare him looking at his condition or basic questions.

And Happy new year to all of us!Dear Shaunp, This is the best part of your FR, which will not happen every time and with everyone.

This can put someone in trouble, best to avoid.

Rockefeller1
01-03-16, 21:12
Hi guys,

I live in Mumbai and traveling to Pune tomorrow. Will be staying near the Pune railway station and looking for some action.

Budget 5 k tops. Have a hotel room already.

Would be grateful if any fellow monger can help me out with contacts of decent indies.

Thanks in advance!

RahulM30
01-03-16, 21:13
Guys, have never tried V or some equivalent ones.

I came to know that they are charging 800 Rs for ST (correct me if I am wrong). But, there are plenty of hotels available online (for 12 noon to next day 12 noon) at 900-1300 (including few 3 star hotels). Even few allow 2 girls per stay also, provided I'DS are available. Good luck.Ya you are right but whether they provide girls from or you have to arrange of your own. Tell some names of such hotels and lodges.

Gopanna2012
01-04-16, 01:49
Ya you are right but whether they provide girls from or you have to arrange of your own. Tell some names of such hotels and lodges.Hi friend,

Please let me know details of hotels.

Holocaust
01-04-16, 02:38
Having read many FRs and also as a personal interest, this is one thing keeps coming up:

Why do we very often find chicks willing to do CBJ or even BBBJ but not DFK which is the hallmark of GFE?

Perhaps a BJ (in whatever form) is mandated by SPs as a part of their contracts but not so much as far as DFK? - In which case maybe upfront nego can do the trick. There was one incident (Mallika Sherawat?) where Yellow successfully negotiated a DFK which was not otherwise available.

Or perhaps it is a pseudo-psychological WG folklore boundary that they consider 'sacred or reserved grounds' when discussing amongst their social peers? - Many of them do say that DFK is reserved for special customers and will be on the cards 'next time' which could be successful but takes time (and mo' money!) & no guarantees. So I'd take that with a pinch of salt unless the experience was exceptionally good otherwise and a repeat with DFK is craved.

Or simply it may mean that they are more skeptical about our oral hygiene than our johnnies? Which would be quite self deflatory! So as an added 'act' I am going to add a toothbrush kit to my condom kit and next time I have a Marathi or any other chick, display explicitly how thoroughly I am cleaning my mouth (Brushing, Flossing, Listerine whatever) in addition to my Johnny! We'll see if that makes a difference with DFK -.

Happy mongering in 2016.Its not true. There may be some indies who would want to give DFK for extra bucks. But most likely it is that such girls simply fake up an orgasm or moan to please us. DFK and DATY are very personal for them and even there is a film where an escort tries to explain why kissing is not done by such girls (I just don't remember that film).

So conclusion is WGs use their bodies for business purpose and not for their own pleasure. Thats why many WGs don't provide DFK.

Tut Li
01-04-16, 02:48
Ya you are right but whether they provide girls from or you have to arrange of your own. Tell some names of such hotels and lodges.Sorry, I was talking about people who take girl there, like everyone calls Smita at V.

I did not know, they provide in-house stuff too.

Tut Li
01-04-16, 03:02
So you had Kathy finally. Good on you.Hey YO, you would have avoided putting her name straight, as None did not mention any personal details.

I am sure None will be blocked by her very soon.

PimpleSFun
01-04-16, 04:05
My two cents-.

Majority girls do for earning money. DFK is kept for their partners. That way they feel at least they have something exclusive for their partner.

The gals who enjoy sex for eg Pallavi do offer DFK; but such gals are rare.

Having read many FRs and also as a personal interest, this is one thing keeps coming up:

Happy mongering in 2016.

Tut Li
01-04-16, 04:31
My two cents-.

Majority girls do for earning money. DFK is kept for their partners. That way they feel at least they have something exclusive for their partner.

The gals who enjoy sex for eg Pallavi do offer DFK; but such gals are rare.You are right bro, one or two illiterate SP chicks (Nepali) told me the same when I asked why not DFK when BBBJ is on offer.

They told DFK comes from heart, rest from mind for money. Hahahah.

Probably that's the reason few guys get DFK when girl feels very comfortable and friendly, when others don't.

My 2 cents.

TheNone
01-04-16, 07:16
Completely agree, even I came across couple of WGs who can do BBBJ but no DFK and vouce for preity zinta code of DFK is only for lover. I laughed so hard that I farted.

Regards.

TheNone.

You are right bro, one or two illiterate SP chicks (Nepali) told me the same when I asked why not DFK when BBBJ is on offer.

They told DFK comes from heart, rest from mind for money. Hahahah.

Probably that's the reason few guys get DFK when girl feels very comfortable and friendly, when others don't.

My 2 cents.

Sanev75
01-04-16, 07:35
Thanks Maverick6162 for sharing the digits, ringed her up. Was upfront in stating the price (Quoted 3. 5 K, negotiated for 2 K,settled for 3 K), she mentioned the terms of service immediately over phone before I could ask the address I. E. No DFK, no anal & CBJ only. I asked to send pics over WA, will decide and call. She sent 3 pics (deleted them after watching to avoid obvious issues), looked fair and decent to try. Called her back and said alright with the terms. Immediately she guided to her place. A deserted place in Undri, shabby flat (she mentioned was shifting, hence unorganized) anywas she dint look as good as in the pics, toothy and xxxl size overall..I doubt she maybe Tania with whome I tried 3 sum few month backs on varsha when it was operational.

Does her no end with? 62 or 75.

Looks like MILF?

Her friends are Payal & Puja??

Puja is very slim and she may not join 3 some.

But Payal may join, Payala is too slim and small perky tits.

Best luck!

Danny1989
01-04-16, 08:41
Guys, she works with Naina & Nisha both names.

Check Vivastreet Pune ads, one will find both ads (naina ending with 229 & Nisha ending with 403) by same user. Add her second number in our mongering directory.She is not on whatsaap. And I'm afraid yesterday was her last day in Pune. She is leaving Pune and going to settle.

Met her last night. Good experience.

YellowOxide1
01-04-16, 11:26

Happy mongering in 2016.On the subject of DFK, one of the funnier things I have noticed is the way the term French Kissing and BJ is used interchangeably. When I was not familiar with the way the SP and the WG interpreted the term French Kissing, it made for a rather awkward situation. Imagine my lips puckering up when I ask the WG to initiate FK only to find her sliding down to open the zipper trying to give me a BJ. At that time my mind was confused which was more embarrassing. Asking a girl to initiate FK or the colossal confusion caused due to different interpretations.

In the days of yore*when BJ was treated as taboo at the same level as a different sex position and anal, a true GFE was sort of an achievement. This is especially true in Sonagachi in Kolkata where there were stories abound of couples. A term that need to be used as loosely as possible. Where a guy would become almost exclusive to a lady. In turn, the lady would shower all her affections and often allow stuff she does not allow with normal day to day mongers. For the ladies, it is indeed the greatest aphrodisiac when a guy have to live literally live the adage. Time is Money. For them. For the guys, it's a huge ego boost where a lady actually allows something special for him.

Prostitution is perpetually in a nascent stage in India. Blame it on Bollywood or our hypocritical social mores, that the ladies have made DFK a more private affair. Guys like us who are just desperate for a release have decided to forego the foreplay part of lovemaking. It is almost ironic because it is the guy who is often blamed for the apathy in a relationship when we are the ones actually looking for that lost spark or passion. So it is quite a potent tool for the average Indian WG who treat it as an exception rather than the norm.

My incident with Sanjana was a lucky break caused by coincidences. I am pretty sure that if I meet her now, she will shoot down my request for a DFK. But things are not so hopeless in this department. I believe with the right ingredients you can cook up a proper storm with the lady. It involves in searching for a lady who is malleable to your preferences. A lady that does not have the personality of a soap and does not consider DFK as something that needs to reserved for his Prince Charming. A courteous behavior that respects her boundaries also is major turn on for the ladies. I have found on more than one occasion that mid-lovemaking they become quite comfortable and have dropped their shields to surprise you with smacking their lips on yours. The moment you become overbearing is when you will lose your ground and DFK is off the menu. Also I could not possibly stress enough the importance of a clean and fresh mouth. No girl will be willing to kiss a guy who smells like an open manhole.

At the end of the day, even if it is a dealbreaker, I do not essentially dwell on the prospect of DFK. That way my menu will become very limited and repeats with a regular will become monotonous. It is always a pleasure to find someone who is into DFK and we are all on an eternal quest for finding that holy grail. But that should not prevent on enjoying the smaller joys it provide on the path to it.

So do not fret about it, do insist if that is what will get your rocks off. If not then make sure you create the right atmosphere that it will happen eventually. If it does not happen, move on. There are plenty of fish in the ocean that will take care of your requests.

Exnri
01-04-16, 12:04
Folks,

I am curious to try a spa in Pune. Can someone suggest a great spa. Five star quality ambiance, nice therapists, great massage. And then some.

Does not matter if it is Thai or NE or whatever, but close to KP would be great. Please post responses or PM.

Thanks in advance.

EN.

Gopanna2012
01-04-16, 12:11
Folks,

I am curious to try a spa in Pune. Can someone suggest a great spa. Five star quality ambience, nice therapists, great massage. And then some.

Does not matter if it is Thai or NE or whatever, but close to KP would be great. Please post responses or PM.

Thanks in advance.

EN.HL is best.

King89
01-04-16, 14:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

CoolHitman12
01-04-16, 14:07

Sniper.Could you share Pallavi's contact and any reference.

Advance Thanks.

Praj4
01-04-16, 14:22
Most of you are reading wrong into it. WGs avoid DFK for following two reasons. 1) Fear of soar throat / common cold virus infection which is more irritating than say venereal viruses at least on the face value. Being virulent it simply downs you for a week! Damages your earning in short run. 2) Smell of your mouth even if it is only a irritant, its loathsome and disgusting to her to the extent of vomiting. Other reasons like for reserved for BF etc are excuses. As against BJ if washed properly there is no fear of any disease in case of healthy man and which can be detected by the WG before she begins!

AmpMax
01-04-16, 14:45
If memory serves me right, it was that sickeningly sweet movie Pretty Woman. Julia Roberts char says she will fu. , but will not DFK. And I think bollywood also lifted the scene and dialogue shamelessly in that Zinta movie where she plays a wg.

Beats me, if they can fake an O, why can't they fake love and DFK? Maybe it is that fig leaf they like, to maintain a modicum of self respect!

Its not true. There may be some indies who would want to give DFK for extra bucks. But most likely it is that such girls simply fake up an orgasm or moan to please us. DFK and DATY are very personal for them and even there is a film where an escort tries to explain why kissing is not done by such girls (I just don't remember that film).

So conclusion is WGs use their bodies for business purpose and not for their own pleasure. Thats why many WGs don't provide DFK.

JizzyB
01-04-16, 15:57
Did you see a board with name Sreemant at the entrance? If yes, that's the one.

Hi everyone,

Made a quick check at Anna's Den yesterday. The place was quite unhygienic and the quality of the girls was also not good. Politely exited the place.

Its on the Handewadi road. A Kaccha road leads to the lodge. Is this the correct place?

Thanks

JizzyB
01-04-16, 16:00
Yup, I came cross the same ad on locanto. Looks all right. Waiting for a FR on her on the forum.

Pune / Loc. Personals / Casual Encounters / Women for Men.

SharpRaj90
01-04-16, 17:03
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

JizzyB
01-04-16, 19:04
I completely agree with all the points especially number 2 - with regards to GFE.

It is absolutely necessary to be respectable with the WG's irrespective of their color, attributes, and of course their JOB. Just because you're paying for her services doesn't mean you can treat her the way you like.

I usually have nice conversations with them to break the ice. I don't pay tips but I treat them with sweets mostly branded chocolates. It really makes them happy.

-JizzyB.

A. General Rules -.

3. Try to get a trusted Mongering friend, share your mongering movements with him, it helps you feel safe and in times of worst conditions. One day you will find this could be the best suggestion, Thanks me that day!.

JizzyB
01-04-16, 19:32
Hi all,

I would like to share my latest FR.

Met the same old friend who took me to Hadapsar few months back. He took me to a different place this time. Looked like a service apartment to me. Went inside and to my surprise it was filled with girls. I was very excited about the place now.

We were escorted to the hall for the show. 5-6 girls were shown to us and I selected a bong girl who was fair and quite beautiful than others. Went inside the room and then she came, sat on the bed and pulled me towards her. Exchanged names and conversation started. Hardly within 3-4 minutes, she took initiative and started.

Kissing me, caressing my body, touching my dick in between. I was like OMFG, this is going to be crazy. We undressed ourselves and she started licking / kissing me all over. That was awesome. I was quite aroused.

Now the main part which was simply amazing.

She then started CBJ and it was out of the world. I swear to god, it was the best BJ of my life. What turned me on more was she asked me to look at her while she blows me. That view was crazy. Her eyes were full of lust. I was literally moaning. Then she laid down and asked me to come over her tits and started again with CBJ.

I was about to come so asked her to stop for a while. Both rested for a minute and I asked her to come over me. She started pumping my dick with loud strokes, while I squeezing and sucking her tits.

Moved to side position and banged for around 2-3 minutes and then I unloaded. Cleaned ourselves and did some cuddling. Dressed up, kisses / hugs, exchanged numbers and parted our ways. It was a pure bliss.

Looks - 8.

Boobs - 6.

Pussy - 7.

CBJ - 10.

Attitude - 10.

GFE - 10.

Damage - 2 K.

WIR. Hell yeah.

-JizzyB.

JizzyB
01-04-16, 20:18
Hahahaha. True. I've too come across SP's and WG's who think French is Blow job. LOL.

On the subject of DFK, one of the funnier things I have noticed is the way the term French Kissing and BJ is used interchangeably. When I was not familiar with the way the SP and the WG interpreted the term French Kissing, it made for a rather awkward situation. Imagine my lips puckering up when I ask the WG to initiate FK only to find her sliding down to open the zipper trying to give me a BJ. At that time my mind was confused which was more embarrassing. Asking a girl to initiate FK or the colossal confusion caused due to different interpretations.

In the days of yore*when BJ was treated as taboo at the same level as a different sex position and anal, a true GFE was sort of an achievement. This is especially true in Sonagachi in Kolkata where there were stories abound of couples. A term that need to be used as loosely as possible. Where a guy would become almost exclusive to a lady. In turn, the lady would shower all her affections and often allow stuff she does not allow with normal day to day mongers. For the ladies, it is indeed the greatest aphrodisiac when a guy have to live literally live the adage. Time is Money. For them. For the guys, it's a huge ego boost where a lady actually allows something special for him..

CyberPrince
01-04-16, 20:29
Hello guys,

Would like to taste some Russians / Ukrainian in Pune. Will oblige if you can share potential Indies or SP contacts. Just PM me. Any idea about their ongoing sen sex?

Can anyone guide me to lodges on city outskirts for arranging bachelor party?

Thanks and enjoy life!

CyberPrince
01-04-16, 21:01
Wow at JizzyB! That quite an experience. Appreciate if you can PM me to guide to the place and contact number. Thanks Sir! Keep enjoying!

Hi All,

Met the same old friend who took me to Hadapsar few months back. He took me to a different place this time. Looked like a service apartment to me. Went inside and to my surprise it was filled with girls. I was very excited about the place now.

We were escorted to the hall for the show. 5-6 girls were shown to us and I selected a bong girl who was fair and quite beautiful than others. Went inside the room and then she came, sat on the bed and pulled me towards her. Exchanged names and conversation started. Hardly within 3-4 minutes, she took initiative and started.

Kissing me, caressing my body, touching my dick in between. I was like OMFG, this is going to be crazy. We undressed ourselves and she started licking / kissing me all over. That was awesome. I was quite aroused.

Now the main part which was SIMPLY AMAZING.

-JizzyB.

Pcock
01-04-16, 22:04
Folks,

I am curious to try a spa in Pune. Can someone suggest a great spa. Five star quality ambience, nice therapists, great massage. And then some.

Thanks in advance.

EN.Kinnarie next to central. In Ganeshkhind meets your description dude. Not one spa other than k spa can be classified as 5 star. This one has great ambiance and genuine massage AVL. And of course some extras.

Jacuzzi etc can be taken.

Pcock
01-04-16, 22:06
I doubt she maybe Tania with whome I tried 3 sum few month backs on varsha when it was operational.

Does her no end with? 62 or 75.

Looks like MILF?

Her friends are Payal & Puja??

Puja is very slim and she may not join 3 some.

But Payal may join, Payala is too slim and small perky tits.

Best luck!Payal and Puja are OK with FFM. Payal confirmed to me Pooja however has a flat chest and personally its a big disadvantage. Payal is OK.

Member #4429
01-04-16, 23:12
Hey seniors,

I will be highly obliged if anyone can PM the details of Kathy and Pallavi with the references needed as an icebreaker.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

TharkiBoss
01-05-16, 02:00
Last week I went to the spa with name starting with why in P.S. I wanted to have a massage and erotic rendezvous with a beautiful tall therapist Roshni there. I was assigned the therapist. She started with the massage. Didn't allow me to pull down the disposable even though I had moved it partially down my ass cheeks. She pulled it up back. Massage was good. I tried to have a friendly chit chat with her but she didn't seem to be interested. She kept giving me very short responses. I then asked her directly if she can massage me down there, but she refused plainly. I was very much disappointed as I had fantasized her for 1 week. Anyways after that massage I was left high and dry. Paid 2 k at counter and came out. Johnny urgently needed a release. So got an instant appointment the Chi spa at opposite side of the road with one of the Thai ladies Faa. She provided a highly erotic massage with lot of tickling and teasing of Johnny and satisfactory bum massage and a great release finally. Came out satisfied. But was bit upset on wasting the 2 k for the first massage.

Cybram
01-05-16, 03:15
French kiss is a kiss. However French means oral sex.

When French is used in a sexual sense, as it often is, "French" is often used as a euphemism for oral sex in the escort world.

A "French lesson" is a visit to a prostitute. "Greek" culture is anal sex and "English" culture is BDSM. "Roman" is orgies and "Swedish" is a full-release massage. If someone speaks the language without an interpreter, it means they perform the act without a condom. It is mainly used to advertise escort services without fear of being busted by police for prostitution. Pardon my French, IE, pardon the vulgarity from my mouth.

She spoke French without the aid of an interpreter, BBBJTCWS (Bareback blowjob to completion with swallow), and I tipped her 50%.

On the subject of DFK, one of the funnier things I have noticed is the way the term French Kissing and BJ is used interchangeably. When I was not familiar with the way the SP and the WG interpreted the term French Kissing, it made for a rather awkward situation. Imagine my lips puckering up when I ask the WG to initiate FK only to find her sliding down to open the zipper trying to give me a BJ. At that time my mind was confused which was more embarrassing. Asking a girl to initiate FK or the colossal confusion caused due to different interpretations.

In the days of yore*when BJ was treated as taboo at the same level as a different sex position and anal, a true GFE was sort of an achievement. This is especially true in Sonagachi in Kolkata where there were stories abound of couples. A term that need to be used as loosely as possible. Where a guy would become almost exclusive to a lady. In turn, the lady would shower all her affections and often allow stuff she does not allow with normal day to day mongers. For the ladies, it is indeed the greatest aphrodisiac when a guy have to live literally live the adage. Time is Money. For them. For the guys, it's a huge ego boost where a lady actually allows something special for him..

Sanev75
01-05-16, 04:21
Payal and Puja are OK with FFM. Payal confirmed to me Pooja however has a flat chest and personally its a big disadvantage. Payal is OK.Yes rightly said!

Do you have Payal no? Can you please PM me?

Also would like to know from members about other options than hotel V for mongering?

Preferably nearby city.

Please pm me if anyone knows.

MadanM
01-05-16, 05:00
Last week I went to the spa with name starting with why in P.S. I wanted to have a massage and erotic rendezvous with a beautiful tall therapist Roshni there. I was assigned the therapist. She started with the massage. Didn't allow me to pull down the disposable even though I had moved it partially down my ass cheeks. She pulled it up back. Massage was good. I tried to have a friendly chit chat with her but she didn't seem to be interested. She kept giving me very short responses. I then asked her directly if she can massage me down there, but she refused plainly. I was very much disappointed as I had fantasized her for 1 week. Anyways after that massage I was left high and dry. Paid 2 k at counter and came out. Johnny urgently needed a release. So got an instant appointment the Chi spa at opposite side of the road with one of the Thai ladies Faa. She provided a highly erotic massage with lot of tickling and teasing of Johnny and satisfactory bum massage and a great release finally. Came out satisfied. But was bit upset on wasting the 2 k for the first massage.Same case with me too, Spa with name starts with why is wastage of time and money.

Chi spa always assure extras.

Averma1067
01-05-16, 07:04
Yup, I came cross the same ad on locanto. Looks all right. Waiting for a FR on her on the forum.Bro,

Go for her only if your into plump dusky chicks. The only thing going for her is the possibility of a threesome with a petite friend of hers. I have seen both of them and both are not my type. There was a recent FR also about them. She used to quote 6 k earlier but now has almost halved her price.

LongLustHot
01-05-16, 09:43
Hi everyone,

Just took the membership. Visited Hyderabad but no luck now coming to Pune. Will really appreciate genuine contacts from any seniors here.

Thanks

DevilsDick
01-05-16, 09:59
Hi Morpheus's,

It would be grateful if you could share some good contacts. I live alone in a flat in Magarpatta and free during the days so I can get some action. I had a few good contacts but they don't respond anymore.

I go out mongering on most weekends but I am very scared to approach any one on the street or contact locanto ads as they are very aggressive and unreliable.

Please help me!

Thank you all.

JitenS
01-05-16, 10:38
Check your PM.Hi,

Can you PM me as well please?

Greetings,

Jackson

PowerTower
01-05-16, 14:54
Hi JizzyB,

Please PM me the contact as well as directions to the place.

I was really looking for in Hsar area.

Wow at JizzyB! That quite an experience. Appreciate if you can PM me to guide to the place and contact number. Thanks Sir! Keep enjoying!

Dude2984
01-05-16, 14:55
Kinnarie next to central. In Ganeshkhind meets your description dude. Not one spa other than k spa can be classified as 5 star. This one has great ambiance and genuine massage AVL. And of course some extras.

Jacuzzi etc can be taken.I would suggest HL spa. If you want erotic massage HL spa is best. Go for forehand massage.

Dude2984
01-05-16, 15:06
Same case with me too, Spa with name starts with why is wastage of time and money.

Chi spa always assure extras.I had same experience. No extras neither any hint. I guess the FR posted here was fake.

Dude2984
01-05-16, 15:12
Hello guys,

Would like to taste some Russians / Ukrainian in Pune. Will oblige if you can share potential Indies or SP contacts. Just PM me. Any idea about their ongoing sen sex?

Can anyone guide me to lodges on city outskirts for arranging bachelor party?

Thanks and enjoy life!There is 1 so with no ending 760. Currently he has awesome collection of foreigners. You can find his ad on locato. He is in KP.

HankOnRoll
01-05-16, 15:36
Hi All,

Now the main part which was SIMPLY AMAZING..Can you PM me the place details. I am from same area.

SexLover66
01-05-16, 15:40
This FR is 2 week back when I last visited Pune.

When she met me in Hotel V she all ready had drinks and she was horny.

Had a hardcore session with her in that process my joney got Retired Hert but.

Still contiued (in middle we slept for 6 Hrs).

Had 4 session with her from evening to morning.

These are my Rating. (Same has last time).

Face 5.

Body 6.

Attitude 10.

Service 9.

GFE 9.

Place 8. (good for 1 k).

WIR yes If I visit again.

Damage 3. 5 for her.

1 k room for 24 hrs.

Food and Drinks 1. 2 k.

Auto 300 up and down.

Total 6 k.

RahulM30
01-05-16, 16:38
This FR is 2 week back when I last visited Pune.

When she met me in Hotel V she all ready had drinks and she was horny.

Had a hardcore session with her in that process my joney got Retired Hert but.

Still contiued (in middle we slept for 6 Hrs).

Had 4 session with her from evening to morning.

These are my Rating. (Same has last time)..From your post it indicates that hotel V has reopened and in lesser rates, as previously it was 1.5 k for 24 hrs non ac and 2200 for ac. Is she inde girl or provided by v hotel.

Tithun12
01-05-16, 16:45
Hi guys,

I am currently on my business trip in Pune, can someone share with me some contacts than I can call for "some fun".

Thanks

Gangaram
01-05-16, 17:46
Hi guys,

I am currently on my business trip in Pune, can someone share with me some contacts than I can call for "some fun".

ThanksBro,

Buy subscription to activate your PM so members can help you.

TheCharm
01-05-16, 18:27
Yesterday night I saw police van parked outside A spa Viman nagar. Any updates regarding A spa.

PrakashForU69
01-05-16, 19:07
Share Pallavi's number, I would like to go go with her.

Wow experience with this chubby girl. She is too good in best. 5 k for 1 session but no hurry to complete one session. All in plate except anal.

I am not good in writing sorry for that.

Service 8/10.

Looks 6/10.

Damage - 5 k + 600 room.

I will share contact. She is in Pune till today evening.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

On The Wings
01-05-16, 19:41
French kiss is a kiss. However French means oral sex.

When French is used in a sexual sense, as it often is, "French" is often used as a euphemism for oral sex in the escort world.
A "French lesson" is a visit to a prostitute. "Greek" culture is anal sex and "English" culture is BDSM. "Roman" is orgies and "Swedish" is a full-release massage... Class. Awesome inputs. Enjoyable reading like the one of Celestial Bed by Harold Robbins.

But, having mentioned all the cultures. Why you had left Indian culture in the wilderness? Awaiting some more from you, mate.

Exnri
01-05-16, 23:26
Any hints here or info via PM will be greatly appreciated.

Four hand, as in two therapists? I always thought it was more difficult to get extras if there were two therapists. Guess I was mistaken? Again, info appreciated.

I would suggest HL spa. If you want erotic massage HL spa is best. Go for forehand massage.

Gopanna2012
01-06-16, 02:38
Hi All,

Kissing me, caressing my body, touching my dick in between. I was like OMFG, this is going to be crazy. We undressed ourselves and she started licking / kissing me all over..Hi friend,

Great experience dear.

Please PM me the location and contact.

Thanks.

MahendraBahuba
01-06-16, 02:44
HL is at the end of lane 7 in KP. You can use Google maps to find it. But beware that no attached bathroom and no doors to room only curtains. But they do provide extra.

Any hints here or info via PM will be greatly appreciated.

Four hand, as in two therapists? I always thought it was more difficult to get extras if there were two therapists. Guess I was mistaken? Again, info appreciated.

PimpleSFun
01-06-16, 04:07
This is bit old FR. Last week of December. Was occupied with lot of things on professional and personal front and hence the delay in writing FR.

Contacted SP Rohit and was promptly shared 8-9 pics. Negotiated the rate to 5. 5 k (from 8 k initial quote) and went to his den.

Off the ladies available; chose Manisha. She was perfect sized. Neither too thin nor too fat; but had awesome boobs. She said she came from West Bengal and was in Pune on 10 day contract.

She was all smiling and had very good attitude. The deed started and she was very eager to please me. Initially bit hesitant to DFK; but then slowly opened up.

Rest was usual. BBBJ, CBJ, FS in multiple positions. Won't go in details.

While exploring her body; could feel that she might be open for anal as well. I am not anal guy and hence did not ask her.

Overall report summary:

Face: 7/10.

Body: 8. 5/10.

Damages - 5. 5 k (SP) + 100 (Condi Boy) + 500 (tip).

Kb1980
01-06-16, 07:42
Hi bros,

Coming to Pune tomorrow. Tried reaching Pallavi for the first time to ensure early booking for LT tomorrow night. Gave ref she quoted 15 k. I told my friend told me LT will be less. She started getting nasty. I was polite throughout the conversation. And closed the discussion without getting abusive.

I think she has found to many takers that she is ready to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off people in the first interaction it self.

Can any bros recommended any good inde who can come to my hotel.

Cheers.

Kb.

Aabhi6021
01-06-16, 09:51
Hello friends,

I am having contact details of Rati shared by Tutli.

But she is asking for reference. Can anybody help MW out with some ref.

Thanks in advance.

InvictusIsHere
01-06-16, 12:53
Hey YO, you would have avoided putting her name straight, as None did not mention any personal details.

I am sure None will be blocked by her very soon.I'm sure she will not respond to anyone trying to contact her. Have been trying myself as well (not directly but through another forum member). She just ain't responding.

Not putting you at fault YO but you know how some other members like to hound invariably. Seems she is aware of the forum herself.

Lost one in the way sadly.

SexLover66
01-06-16, 15:34
From your post it indicates that hotel V has reopened and in lesser rates, as previously it was 1.5 k for 24 hrs non ac and 2200 for ac. Is she inde girl or provided by v hotel.It is not VARSHA Hotel.

It is different Hotel and indie is hadapasar Deepali.

Hotel V located at Saswad Road, Hadapsar.

Rahuls2304
01-06-16, 15:42
Will be visiting Pune on coming Friday, anyone help me with the good spa for rejuvenation of Johnny.

SexLover66
01-06-16, 17:33

A. General Rules -.

Was trying to find something that best describes Pune & found this one perfectly portrays the spirit of the city.This Report is copied from Jaipur Thread.

Orginal Report posted by senior member "Possible".

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?957-Jaipur&p=1806018&viewfull=1#post1806018

JoyBose
01-06-16, 18:11
3 k is very high rate for her. Earlier I had a session with her for 2.5 k (wish you have read that FR), recently she called me an offered 1.5 k for single session.

Her fiend is Kathy, who does the 3 some act with her. It will be wast of money, time and fuel, if you opt for that.

Thanks Maverick6162 for sharing the digits, ringed her up. Was upfront in stating the price (Quoted 3. 5 K, negotiated for 2 K,settled for 3 K), she mentioned the terms of service immediately over phone before I could ask the address I. E. No DFK, no anal & CBJ only. I asked to send pics over WA, will decide and call. She sent 3 pics (deleted them after watching to avoid obvious issues), looked fair and decent to try. Called her back and said alright with the terms. Immediately she guided to her place. A deserted place in Undri, shabby flat (she mentioned was shifting, hence unorganized) anywas she dint look as good as in the pics, toothy and xxxl size overall.

I cleaned up, undressed and got on the matress laid down. She asked for her donations, piad upfront. She undressed and man she was huge. My face fit into her cleavage fully. The overall act was mechaical, finished in 20 minutes and left.

Damage: 3 K + protection.

Overall: 3/10.

Looks 3/10.

GFE 2/10.

Wip: no.

Oh BTW, she mentioned she has a friend as well into services and if interested for 3 some can arrange. With regards to repeating, that probably be the only reason.

HunterSuper007
01-06-16, 18:19
Did you see a board with name Sreemant at the entrance? If yes, that's the one.Yes I saw. There is board at the entrance. But the lodge was shabby and girls were not good. Total turn off.

CyberPrince
01-06-16, 19:04
Thanks bro!

Couldn't locate exactly on locanto. Can anyone PM me SP details?

Any idea about rates and facts of Russians / CIS?

There is 1 so with no ending 760. Currently he has awesome collection of foreigners. You can find his ad on locato. He is in KP.

TheNone
01-06-16, 20:22
She has some serious issues to address. I still feel knots in my stomach whenver I thought about that unfateful event.

Regards.

TheNone.

Naina and Nisha are undoubtedly the same Indies. Have tried her once (FR posted) I wouldn't at all rate her anywhere close to Pallavi or Neha Aundh.

The 2 are thus far the best I experienced in Pune. A 3 some with these 2 would just be WOW!!

TheNone
01-06-16, 20:27
All credit goes that super intelligent member who showed her my FR and following post. Now the BEST FUCK OF Pune is gone for toss.

But on a serious note, i still feel her soul stirring DFKs and ferocious attitute while yelling profainities and other cuss words in erotic manners.

Regards.

TheNone.

I'm sure she will not respond to anyone trying to contact her. Have been trying myself as well (not directly but through another forum member). She just ain't responding.

Not putting you at fault YO but you know how some other members like to hound invariably. Seems she is aware of the forum herself.

Lost one in the way sadly.

TheNone
01-06-16, 20:40
Finally I am able to get some hand picked references and information. While using it, found my self hungry and horny. The quench for best keema pav wasn't satiated hence, spoke to some friends and use my food hunting skills and found a small joint in Viman nagar. A not so hygenic looking place which server GOAT instead of lamb. Ordered mutton biryani which was exceedingly well but the orginal hotstepper was Mutton KEEMA. Being an avid meat eater, keema is my personal fav and if someone fucks with it, I usually take it personal offence. But this guy saved the humanity and the hope for Pune. Once my hunger is satiated, spoke to few SPs and reached KP. Checked at least 4 different collections of multiple SPs and eventually turned all of them down and extreme heavily photoshop pics. Finally found one in VN and started the deed, the moment she entered into the room no nakhra, no tantrums. Amazing service. However there was some redish marks on her entire vaginal area. Not sure if it's something else or blood clots as she told me. I didn't feel like taking any risk and she oblized me with a CIM. Who am I to deny it. She sucked it for good 50-60 minutes followed by CIM.

Evening with low hopes of food was wrong and hopes of good service dashed with her vaginal thingy.

Regards.

TheNone.

Brett21
01-06-16, 20:46
The member informing Indies about this form is a Bad Egg. However nothing can be done about it. Sic.

All credit goes that super intelligent member who showed her my FR and following post. Now the BEST FUCK OF Pune is gone for toss.

But on a serious note, i still feel her soul stirring DFKs and ferocious attitute while yelling profainities and other cuss words in erotic manners.

Regards.

TheNone.

Member #4429
01-06-16, 20:57
Will be visiting Pune on coming Friday, anyone help me with the good spa for rejuvenation of Johnny.Hey,

SoS in KN.

Kin Spa At Univ. Road.

HL in KP.

These are sure shot places where you will get extras.

Regards,

Member #4429
01-06-16, 21:36
Hello,

On Tuesday thought for trying Ranjana from Loc Ad, I was trying to get in touch since morning as she had specified about her time slots on the ad. Dropped an msg on WA got a reply by 5:30 pm. Messaged her back asking about the availability she said she will be free by 7:30-8 pm which was OK for me. At around 7:45 pm messaged back about the address and asked her to share the location on WA, she called up and guided me to the exact location of her. After reaching her place which was an residential apt. Called up to know the flat no. Went up and there she opened the door.

First impressions: Petite, dusky, thinner, She was wearing sleeveless top with shorts, welcomed me inside with a smile. I was surprised to see one more lady sitting on a bed with a kid sleeping next to her. I got bit cautious. While removing my shoes I saw Mens formal shoes as well. I said What the. Then she guided me to the room. Just to be sure I asked her can I use her wash room so that I will have look inside as well and make sure there is no one in the bathroom. She handed over me the towel and asked me to get cleaned up as well. As it was just 1 BHK so everything was scanned, no foreign body was present.

Came inside the room she hugged me and kissed me on the lips. (I don't want to get into the DFK and FK issue which was recently going on the forum).

For next 15-20 min chit chatted and then undressed each other with caressing each other. Nice CBJ for 15-20 minutes where I came within the rubber. While giving CBJ she was fondling with my balls and I was fingering her deep inside and she was getting aroused with that, she was also getting wet. Then She cleaned the tool.

Again we chit chatted for some time and I was fingering her down as her boobs were small which did not appeal to me at all. Started with the second session which went for another 25 odd minutes, starting with WOT then Doggy-Miss-and again came in WOT. Doggy was steaming hot nice tight pussy, we both enjoyed position. Got cleaned up, paid her with a hug and left the place.

Boobs -4/10

Pussy- 7/10

No DFK

Overall figure- Petite 4/10

WIR- Not soon

Total Damages 3 k + 60 for Protection.

Samuel007
01-06-16, 21:57
Hello everyone,

I am going to try Kin spa Ganeshkhind road today.

Is there any spa girl name available from whom extras (B2B / FS) guaranteed?

KnightHawk
01-07-16, 02:31
Hi all,

Could you share the building number and flat number where Neha stays. I am aware of the locally and the society. Had her once, but I misplaced her new number.

TheCharm
01-07-16, 03:06
3 k is very high rate for her. Earlier I had a session with her for 2.5 k (wish you have read that FR), recently she called me an offered 1.5 k for single session.

Her fiend is Kathy, who does the 3 some act with her. It will be wast of money, time and fuel, if you opt for that.Can you share her number please. Share Kathy's number as well.

TheNone
01-07-16, 08:51
Dear KnighHawk,

Do you even consider rationally what you are asking and it's consequences. You wanted to barge in at her door step and ask, "I know you fuck for money, now I also want to fuck you". Or even worst case, fuck me or else, create a scene here and call entire society and tarnish your image and that eventually forced her to leave the trade. I wish I can call the The BRAIN an APP, people might start using it.

Regards.

TheNone.

Hi all,

Could you share the building number and flat number where Neha stays. I am aware of the locally and the society. Had her once, but I misplaced her new number.

Sen Sex
01-07-16, 09:51
Can you clear your inbox, trying to send you PM.

Dear KnighHawk,

Do you even consider rationally what you are asking and it's consequences. You wanted to barge in at her door step and ask, "I know you fuck for money, now I also want to fuck you". Or even worst case, fuck me or else, create a scene here and call entire society and tarnish your image and that eventually forced her to leave the trade. I wish I can call the The BRAIN an APP, people might start using it.

Regards.

TheNone.

Suhelov
01-07-16, 10:04
Anyone any idea about the lady in Prestine Life Wakad. Please PM no and pic if anyone. I too good indie contact we can share. Happy new year.Yes she is from AFF.

Tut Li
01-07-16, 10:52
Dear KnighHawk,

Regards.

TheNone.Bro, It has actually happened with her when she was working with number ending with 437. I think many members know that.

Now she has changed the number and place both, she doesn't work without reference call, hence I have stopped sharing her number.

InvictusIsHere
01-07-16, 13:50
Finally I am able to get some hand picked references and information. While using it, found my self hungry and horny. The quench for best keema pav wasn't satiated hence, spoke to some friends and use my food hunting skills and found a small joint in Viman nagar. A not so hygenic looking place which server GOAT instead of lamb. Ordered mutton biryani which was exceedingly well but the orginal hotstepper was Mutton KEEMA. Being an avid meat eater, keema is my personal fav and if someone fucks with it, I usually take it personal offence. But this guy saved the humanity and the hope for Pune. Once my hunger is satiated, spoke to few SPs and reached KP. Checked at least 4 different collections of multiple SPs and eventually turned all of them down and extreme heavily photoshop pics. Finally found one in VN and started the deed, the moment she entered into the room no nakhra, no tantrums. Amazing service. However there was some redish marks on her entire vaginal area. Not sure if it's something else or blood clots as she told me. I didn't feel like taking any risk and she oblized me with a CIM. Who am I to deny it. She sucked it for good 50-60 minutes followed by CIM.

Evening with low hopes of food was wrong and hopes of good service dashed with her vaginal thingy.

Regards.

TheNone.

Regards.

TheNone.LOL bro you should've asked me. Would've pointed you to the best kheema in town!! Surely won't get it in areas like VN. But for certain in the famed ol Irani joints of Pune!

Anyways. I see you checked out the KP SP's and their heavily photoshopped images. Didn't know you were out hunting yesterday. We could have tag-teamed!

Getting back, was out yesterday. Johnny was desperate after another monger friend activated the libido mentioning his SPA escapades earlier in the day. His damages in the SPA were in the region of 4-5 K hence thought a ST instead would sound a better option. No indi's were available at that time since it was almost 6 PM. (They too work in the respectable working hours of 9-5 PM & go back to respective homes as good girls do!

Johnny was not backing down and made me pull up my list of nearby SP's. Made a call to this one SP. He's not those commercial kinds and charges maximum 4 K ST. Has a network of indi's who he sources. Have gotten some gems from him in the past. Depends purely on luck and who is available at the moment. Hasn't been sourcing any good girls of late and he sent me one pic of a girl which was available post 6 PM. Seemed good. Reached his flat. Only to find the image was a photoshopped one! "This fucker too has learnt the trick of the trade" is what I thought aloud! Anyways he'd quoted just 3 K to me so thought what the fuck. She can't be that bad. Fast forward. In the bedroom. Clothes shed. Okaish body. DFK was fair enough to start with. Begin exploring her body. Felt she got a little horny as she thrust her boobs in my mouth and I was sucking on those loosely hanging melons. Ventured further down. Since no bad odor so far. Reach the pussy and start tonguing the clit. Still no signs of despair. Was in 69 position as she was jerking my cock. Change positions to further concentrate on the pussy. Spread the legs so that I can get a better access to the pussy. AND. See there was talcum powder smeared across it. WTF. No wonder this fragrant taste I was kept getting earlier. Wipe it with her panty lying across. Only to fucking discover this white kind of rash on both sides of the groin (Just where the legs meet the groin area). Instant fucken downer. Loose my erection instantly. I know I won't be fucking her. Tell her I've lost the need to fuck and to get dressed and leave. 3 K down the drain.

Part 2: Johnny needs to be be controlled by the head at times.

I'm sure we all have experienced this not once but many times. But we have to get the johhny at rest. No matter what or no matter how badly you know that you're going to just waste your money in the bargain! Anyways. Proceeding on. Move out of the flat and call the Nepali (they say Assamese because they're illegal immigrants) clouts of SP's spread across KP & VN. SP Rohit. Fucker has gone too pricey and starts quoting 8-10 K right off the bat. Has mentioned about a girl who provides anal service too as his watsapp status. Her he mentions 15 K ST & 25 K LT (LT being 3 shots). Tell him to go fuck his own arse. I know I'm not calling him again even though he used to have some good gems in the past. Also know that it won't affect me much since all the KP & VN are interconnected these days sourcing each other's girls amongst the cartel.

Call SP Rahul (KP). His DP has the famed old Russian chick (The one in red dress below). Haggle him to around 8 K for this one for ST. Meet up and he takes me to this flat. Slight detour. Flat description. Those old non descript single buildings in KP - 1 BHK apartments. Enter living room area. Makes me sit on the couch with 2 other customer looking types. Recce of the flat. Dirty stinky place. The 2 guys around me - 1 looks like those local "bhai" types. The other a local grocery shopkeeper! Moving on. SP Rahul calls me aside and takes me to the kitchen. Shows me another girl sitting on a bed in the kitchen. Looks Russian or Thai. Not too sure. Too skinny, bones protruding from everywhere. I tell him, while trying my best to maintain my calm that this is not the girl we had spoken about. He apologizes (lucky for him or else there would've been a spurt of abuses from my mouth) and shows me the locked bedroom door and says she is busy with another customer. Tells me that those other 2 guys are in line for her and that it might take about an hour and a half for her to get free. Tells me to chill around in that area. And she would be available after some time. Also has the audacity to add that this Russian girl ensures she takes a shower after each session so not to worry. I hurl a few of my choicest abuses and tell him to go fuck his mom (literal Hindi translation). Exit.

SP Vivek. Last try! Shows me the heavily photoshopped images. Tell him skip showing those and take me to the line up directly. Again takes me to the flat, this time a 2 BHK one. 3 guys - 2 local "bhai" types in the waiting and 1 guy I didn't even look at. Place stinking of this food & oil smell (dunno what these Nepali guys cook up. Guess its something to do with the mustard oil! Even filthier than the last house. Shows me 2 sad looking girls. Says the other good 2 with are busy. The 2 customers are in line already for them. Takes me out of the flat and shows me a pic of another girl. Says she's at another location and has just arrived yesterday. Very good service and all that blah! WAs getting late. Almost 9 PM. Knew girl would not look anywhere close to the pic. Agree for 5 K. Go to another flat. Girl much skinnier than the pic. Only thing is fair pale skin. Once in the room. Mechanical deed starts by her. No DFK. CBJ just for about 2 minutes. Wants to fuck immediately and get it over. I'm tired by all this bull crap. Johnny hard so just put it in her loose pussy and fuck. Know I won't cum in that pussy so after a fifteen minute pounding in just missionary. Remove my cock out of her. Throw away the condom and get dressed and leave.

Get home. Promising myself on the way that I won't monger like this. Not worth it. About 9-10 K spent on nothing!

Also knowing. Johnny is one adamant and silly bastard!

Anyways I've attached some pics below. The one in goggles sitting in the beauty parlor is the first infected one I had taken. And the others are all the shitty photoshopped girls available with the KP & VN SP's.

Peace,

S

RohanM
01-07-16, 15:14
Many times before also I posted.

I have south Indian tall girl who works in Pimpri MP, she can come FR 1 k to 1.5 k.

I need cheap contact to share this contact <1 k please, no street pickups.

CaptainD123
01-07-16, 15:16
Hi,

This is last month pending FR.

During December last week planned for long term. This time I wanted to try it in good hotel and for long term. Had got several contacts like Shefa, veena, deepali etc. Couldn't proceed with any due to several reasons.

Goibibo has crazy hotel discounts and it still has, the time I booked got 65%off plus 25% via referral code. Tried almost all hotels were available on discounts. I went not so popular but good hotel near JM temple, near petrol pump.

A day advance I was in touch with Suhana. We confirmed the deal for long term from 10 pm to 8 am. I checked in the hotel in afternoon and had good nap. Suhana later messaged that she will be late due to friends birthday party.

I expected she would come around 12 but came at 2. 30. Took her to room without any issues. Got freshened up and did good sessions.

We tried to sleep but couldn't sleep. At around 5. 30 left hotel, drink tea with cigarette and later she took cab and went home.

Paid her 7 k, hotel 1200 plus food 300.

Body 6 slim, firm boobs.

Attitude 6 was bit tired and lazy.

Service 7 did everything I requested, no anal.

I will be sharing contact with whom I got some in past already or strictly on exchange basis.

TheNone
01-07-16, 16:13
Removed and provisioned some space for new messages.

Regards.

TheNone.

Can you clear your inbox, trying to send you PM.

AtomBomb123
01-07-16, 16:55
Hi all,

I am new to Pune. I want to have some fun on this weekend. I have read about Pallavi "The Queen of Pune" in this thread. Could any one please share me her contact number?

Thanks in advance.

TheTechie
01-07-16, 17:22
Hello everyone,

Just joined in.

Can anyone please throw some light on how is the actual massage at HL. It is evident that the extras are good. But I am primarily looking for a very stress relieving massage with extras as bonus to complete the experience.

Thanks in advance.

AtomBomb123
01-07-16, 17:37
Even one of my friend have the same like bitter experience at KP once.

LOL bro you should've asked me. Would've pointed you to the best kheema in town!! Surely won't get it in areas like VN. But for certain in the famed ol Irani joints of Pune!

Anyways. I see you checked out the KP SP's and their heavily photoshopped images. Didn't know you were out hunting yesterday. We could have tag-teamed!

Getting back, was out yesterday. Johnny was desperate after another monger friend activated the libido mentioning his SPA escapades earlier in the day. His damages in the SPA were in the region of 4-5 K hence thought a ST instead would sound a better option. No indi's were available at that time since it was almost 6 PM. (They too work in the respectable working hours of 9-5 PM & go back to respective homes as good girls do!

Johnny was not backing down and made me pull up my list of nearby SP's. Made a call to this one SP. He's not those commercial kinds and charges maximum 4 K ST. Has a network of indi's who he sources. Have gotten some gems from him in the past. Depends purely on luck and who is available at the moment. Hasn't been sourcing any good girls of late and he sent me one pic of a girl which was available post 6 PM. Seemed good. Reached his flat. Only to find the image was a photoshopped one! "This fucker too has learnt the trick of the trade" is what I thought aloud! Anyways he'd quoted just 3 K to me so thought what the fuck. She can't be that bad. Fast forward. In the bedroom. Clothes shed. Okaish body. DFK was fair enough to start with. Begin exploring her body. Felt she got a little horny as she thrust her boobs in my mouth and I was sucking on those loosely hanging melons. Ventured further down. Since no bad odor so far. Reach the pussy and start tonguing the clit. Still no signs of despair. Was in 69 position as she was jerking my cock. Change positions to further concentrate on the pussy. Spread the legs so that I can get a better access to the pussy. AND. See there was talcum powder smeared across it. WTF. No wonder this fragrant taste I was kept getting earlier. Wipe it with her panty lying across. Only to fucking discover this white kind of rash on both sides of the groin (Just where the legs meet the groin area). Instant fucken downer. Loose my erection instantly. I know I won't be fucking her. Tell her I've lost the need to fuck and to get dressed and leave. 3 K down the drain..

Tut Li
01-07-16, 19:36
LOL bro you should've asked me. Would've pointed you to the best kheema in town!! Surely won't get it in areas like VN. But for certain in the famed ol Irani joints of Pune!

Johnny was not backing down and made me pull up my list of nearby SP's. Made a call to this one SP. He's not those commercial kinds and charges maximum 4 K ST. Has a network of indi's who he sources. Have gotten some gems from him in the past. Depends purely on luck and who is available at the moment. Hasn't been sourcing any good girls of late and he sent me one pic of a girl which was available post 6 PM. Seemed good. Reached his flat. Only to find the image was a photoshopped one! "This fucker too has learnt the trick of the trade" is what I thought aloud! Anyways he'd quoted just 3 K to me so thought what the fuck. She can't be that bad. Fast forward. In the bedroom. Clothes shed. Okaish body. DFK was fair enough to start with. Begin exploring her body. Felt she got a little horny as she thrust her boobs in my mouth and I was sucking on those loosely hanging melons. Ventured further down. Since no bad odor so far. Reach the pussy and start tonguing the clit. Still no signs of despair. Was in 69 position as she was jerking my cock. Change positions to further concentrate on the pussy. Spread the legs so that I can get a better access to the pussy. AND. See there was talcum powder smeared across it. WTF. No wonder this fragrant taste I was kept getting earlier. Wipe it with her panty lying across. Only to fucking discover this white kind of rash on both sides of the groin (Just where the legs meet the groin area). Instant fucken downer. Loose my erection instantly. I know I won't be fucking her. Tell her I've lost the need to fuck and to get dressed and leave. 3 K down the drain.

Part 2: Johnny needs to be be controlled by the head at times.

I'm sure we all have experienced this not once but many times. But we have to get the johhny at rest. No matter what or no matter how badly you know that you're going to just waste your money in the bargain! Anyways. Proceeding on. Move out of the flat and call the Nepali (they say Assamese because they're illegal immigrants) clouts of SP's spread across KP & VN. SP Rohit. Fucker has gone too pricey and starts quoting 8-10 K right off the bat. Has mentioned about a girl who provides anal service too as his watsapp status. Her he mentions 15 K ST & 25 K LT (LT being 3 shots). Tell him to go fuck his own arse. I know I'm not calling him again even though he used to have some good gems in the past. Also know that it won't affect me much since all the KP & VN are interconnected these days sourcing each other's girls amongst the cartel.

Call SP Rahul (KP). His DP has the famed old Russian chick (The one in red dress below). Haggle him to around 8 K for this one for ST. Meet up and he takes me to this flat. Slight detour. Flat description. Those old non descript single buildings in KP - 1 BHK apartments. Enter living room area. Makes me sit on the couch with 2 other customer looking types. Recce of the flat. Dirty stinky place. The 2 guys around me - 1 looks like those local "bhai" types. The other a local grocery shopkeeper! Moving on. SP Rahul calls me aside and takes me to the kitchen. Shows me another girl sitting on a bed in the kitchen. Looks Russian or Thai. Not too sure. Too skinny, bones protruding from everywhere. I tell him, while trying my best to maintain my calm that this is not the girl we had spoken about. He apologizes (lucky for him or else there would've been a spurt of abuses from my mouth) and shows me the locked bedroom door and says she is busy with another customer. Tells me that those other 2 guys are in line for her and that it might take about an hour and a half for her to get free. Tells me to chill around in that area. And she would be available after some time. Also has the audacity to add that this Russian girl ensures she takes a shower after each session so not to worry. I hurl a few of my choicest abuses and tell him to go fuck his mom (literal Hindi translation). Exit.

SP Vivek. Last try! Shows me the heavily photoshopped images. Tell him skip showing those and take me to the line up directly. Again takes me to the flat, this time a 2 BHK one. 3 guys - 2 local "bhai" types in the waiting and 1 guy I didn't even look at. Place stinking of this food & oil smell (dunno what these Nepali guys cook up. Guess its something to do with the mustard oil! Even filthier than the last house. Shows me 2 sad looking girls. Says the other good 2 with are busy. The 2 customers are in line already for them. Takes me out of the flat and shows me a pic of another girl. Says she's at another location and has just arrived yesterday. Very good service and all that blah! WAs getting late. Almost 9 PM. Knew girl would not look anywhere close to the pic. Agree for 5 K. Go to another flat. Girl much skinnier than the pic. Only thing is fair pale skin. Once in the room. Mechanical deed starts by her. No DFK. CBJ just for about 2 minutes. Wants to fuck immediately and get it over. I'm tired by all this bull crap. Johnny hard so just put it in her loose pussy and fuck. Know I won't cum in that pussy so after a fifteen minute pounding in just missionary. Remove my cock out of her. Throw away the condom and get dressed and leave.

Get home. Promising myself on the way that I won't monger like this. Not worth it. About 9-10 K spent on nothing!

Also knowing. Johnny is one adamant and silly bastard!

Anyways I've attached some pics below. The one in goggles sitting in the beauty parlor is the first infected one I had taken. And the others are all the shitty photoshopped girls available with the KP & VN SP's.

Peace,

SBro, extreme left in bottom raw (with headphone) is Naina. She is beautiful, looked much younger & beautiful in real than pic received (attached). She is from Nepal. When I was walking to my hotel with her, most guys used to stare at her. I had her for 2 hours (I am an LT person, she was an exception since SP confirmed that DFK will not be there on menu, even if a person looks like Tom cruise. I have special rapport with SP to discuss service). Small but firm boobies, very tight Pussy, tiny chick exactly as per my taste. In first one, she was kind of mechanical, then made her comfortable (cig, juice and few personal talk), second one was long long one, don't remember exactly but about 45 minutes, handler was calling from outside my hotel, she didn't receive the call. I had her for for 2. 5 hours. Was worth every penny. Attached her few picture received from SP about 8-9 months back.

PuneGuy2006
01-07-16, 19:57
Hey,

Did anyone try these indie, SP is saying they will provide DFK, I am looking for DFK and SP is quoting for 9 k.

TheNone
01-07-16, 20:10
The assests depreciate pretty fast in this trade. Sort to lay low as stuff is really bad now a days. SP's den is empty and I am missing my FSF. Looks like I m in love with her skills.

Regards.

TheNone.

Bro, extreme left in bottom raw (with headphone) is Naina. She is beautiful, looked much younger & beautiful in real than pic received (attached). She is from Nepal. When I was walking to my hotel with her, most guys used to stare at her. I had her for 2 hours (I am an LT person, she was an exception since SP confirmed that DFK will not be there on menu, even if a person looks like Tom cruise. I have special rapport with SP to discuss service). Small but firm boobies, very tight Pussy, tiny chick exactly as per my taste. In first one, she was kind of mechanical, then made her comfortable (cig, juice and few personal talk), second one was long long one, don't remember exactly but about 45 minutes, handler was calling from outside my hotel, she didn't receive the call. I had her for for 2. 5 hours. Was worth every penny. Attached her few picture received from SP about 8-9 months back.

AtomBomb123
01-08-16, 03:13
Hi,

Kindly share her contact.

Regards,

Atom

Hi,

This is last month pending FR.

During December last week planned for long term. This time I wanted to try it in good hotel and for long term. Had got several contacts like Shefa, veena, deepali etc. Couldn't proceed with any due to several reasons.

Goibibo has crazy hotel discounts and it still has, the time I booked got 65%off plus 25% via referral code. Tried almost all hotels were available on discounts. I went not so popular but good hotel near JM temple, near petrol pump.

A day advance I was in touch with Suhana. We confirmed the deal for long term from 10 pm to 8 am. I checked in the hotel in afternoon and had good nap. Suhana later messaged that she will be late due to friends birthday party..

Jasmpat
01-08-16, 06:10
I believe you are talking of the below babe. If yes, she is a total GFE.Bro, this babe is back with KP SP's. I know her service is good and she is excellent.

If any pal, happens to take her service, appreciate if you can get her direct contact no and share.

Happy and safe mongering.

TheNone
01-08-16, 06:53
Jasmpat,

Which KP SP? I have seen at least 4 different KP SP and their hideouts. It's bloody confusing to pin point.

Regards.

TheNone.

Bro, this babe is back with KP SP's. I know her service is good and she is excellent.

If any pal, happens to take her service, appreciate if you can get her direct contact no and share.

Happy and safe mongering.

YellowOxide1
01-08-16, 07:52
I'm sure she will not respond to anyone trying to contact her. Have been trying myself as well (not directly but through another forum member). She just ain't responding.

Lost one in the way sadly.The other day I chatted with Kathy and had a small conversation about life in general. She responded well. She also said that she does this very intermittently and is not always on radar. That is why you see pockets of complete AWOL behavior from her. Pretty sure that the lifestyle is addictive and they all come back at their own discretion and need. We need to be patient.

AtomBomb123
01-08-16, 08:44
Can anyone please tell me the good therapist name at HL or at Kin spa?

Good hearts! Please PM me the therapist names.

Thanks in advance.

Atom

Rj2612
01-08-16, 10:33
Hey,

Did anyone try these indie, SP is saying they will provide DFK, I am looking for DFK and SP is quoting for 9 k.Just tried them yesterday night. Was bred at work, so called up a guy. He took me to a room, which is in Vim Nagar, the road right next to Chaitanya Parathas. The girl was, a bit drunk. Good BJ, but that's it. Spent 3 k plus 300 tip. Not much into it.

WIR. The girl is good looking, but not much of a GFE. Up to you. I wouldn't do her again for sure.

Jasmpat
01-08-16, 12:34
Jasmpat,

Which KP SP? I have seen at least 4 different KP SP and their hideouts. It's bloody confusing to pin point.

Regards.

TheNone.Babe is with SP Rahul 339.

Enjoy. Hope you will be able to crack the deal with her contact no.

NewPuneri
01-08-16, 13:29
Dear brothers,

I have been contacted by a lady on my CL ad by a girl who tells her name as Neha from Viman Nagar. The last digits of her mobile are 944.

She has not yet disclosed her financial expectations but has set the condition that she will be visiting only in apartments and not in hotels. I tend to get bit suspicious as she has not shared her pic as well.

Interestingly she claims to be very good in looks and working in a MNC.

Any feedback on this girl about her looks, or other info will be highly appreciated.

Cheers.

AtomBomb123
01-08-16, 18:31
Hi,

Kindly PM her Contact details.

Thanks,

Atom

Finally here my FR goes. I read much about teena. But last Sunday finally could catch Bird.

Fixed appointment at 6-30 pm. I reached at handewadi chowk at 5. 30 pm.

Purchased drink and cigarettes for her. She like drinking and smoking. She stays near one society on hadapsar katraj road.

She guided me well to reach premise. Silent place. No security. Entered in and reached flat. She was standing to welcome.

Exchanged big hug. And DFK. She was in short dress, so could easily figure it out property.

Started with chit chat and drink along with chicken lollipop. It was wonderful evening. Her spoken English is excellent as she is working for MNC. Slowly started undressing her. Her boobs are 42 plus. So started playing with horney two birds.

Joney was excited. She started playing with johnny. She laid facing me. Put johnny in between boobs and I started stroking. It was amazing fun. She put on cover and started giving CBJ for another 10 min. Joney was fully excited so started with doggy. Ass is extra big. Fucked from back as if there will not be tomorrow. She was reciprocating well. After 5 min started in miss and finally exhausted. She cleaned Joney. Again started chit chat. She is very friendly..

Dx7161
01-08-16, 19:13
Hello all!

Happy new year!

I'm new to this forum.

Me & my girlfriend want to enjoy some intimate moments. We would like to book room for short period around 3 to 4 hours. I have heard that some hotels deny entry to unmarried couples & also you have to book room for at least 24 hours.

Can anyone please help me with hotels nearby Deccan / Shivajinagar area which allow to book room for short period for unmarried couples without any issue?

Thanks in advance.

PuneGuy2006
01-08-16, 20:26
Hey,

From which senior member you got the number, I want to try her.

Finally here my FR goes. I read much about teena. But last Sunday finally could catch Bird.

Fixed appointment at 6-30 pm. I reached at handewadi chowk at 5. 30 pm.

Purchased drink and cigarettes for her. She like drinking and smoking. She stays near one society on hadapsar katraj road.

She guided me well to reach premise. Silent place. No security. Entered in and reached flat. She was standing to welcome.

Exchanged big hug. And DFK. She was in short dress, so could easily figure it out property.

Started with chit chat and drink along with chicken lollipop. It was wonderful evening. Her spoken English is excellent as she is working for MNC. Slowly started undressing her. Her boobs are 42 plus. So started playing with horney two birds.

Joney was excited. She started playing with johnny. She laid facing me. Put johnny in between boobs and I started stroking. It was amazing fun. She put on cover and started giving CBJ for another 10 min. Joney was fully excited so started with doggy. Ass is extra big. Fucked from back as if there will not be tomorrow. She was reciprocating well...

PuneriFun
01-08-16, 21:06
I am suffering of sudden loss of erection since from last 10-15 days. So decided to consultant the sexologist. Went to Dr. Rajendra Sathe (Famous sexologist in Pune, having several international publications related to sex). He have taken Rs. 2000 as a consultation fee from me for 2 appointments. He asked me several personal questions related to my past sex life. He told me that all these problems occurring due to premature ejaculation. Now he consulted me to take 4 months treatment on premature ejaculation for which he quoted Rs. 30000 (sex counseling + medications). I would like to know, any of the group member suffered from the same situation? Whether he have taken such kind of treatments from Dr. Sathe or any other sexologist. Is it worth money and beneficial?

Kindly share your experience and views on the same issue. I am sure this kind of experience will be very helpful for the overall sexual health of the group.

HunterSuper007
01-08-16, 22:01
Hello everyone,

Just joined in.

Can anyone please throw some light on how is the actual massage at HL. It is evident that the extras are good. But I am primarily looking for a very stress relieving massage with extras as bonus to complete the experience.

Thanks in advance.I had a great massage. A stress relieving massage with extras. Don't worry about the quality of massage. Its really good.

Pcock
01-09-16, 04:10
I had a great massage. A stress relieving massage with extras. Don't worry about the quality of massage. Its really good.Massage at HL, kin, am spa in vn is very good. Gen noticed that Thai chicks are sincere and good in massage well as extras.

MadanM
01-09-16, 04:32
I would suggest you to go for second opinion.

Mostly sex, eruption problems are due to your mental state.

Looking at the treatment fees, I doubt authentication of this doctor.

Consult doctor in big hospitals like Birla, Poona, Jahangir etc.

I am suffering of sudden loss of erection since from last 10-15 days. So decided to consultant the sexologist. Went to Dr. Rajendra Sathe (Famous sexologist in Pune, having several international publications related to sex). He have taken Rs. 2000 as a consultation fee from me for 2 appointments. He asked me several personal questions related to my past sex life. He told me that all these problems occurring due to premature ejaculation. Now he consulted me to take 4 months treatment on premature ejaculation for which he quoted Rs. 30000 (sex counseling + medications). I would like to know, any of the group member suffered from the same situation? Whether he have taken such kind of treatments from Dr. Sathe or any other sexologist. Is it worth money and beneficial?

Kindly share your experience and views on the same issue. I am sure this kind of experience will be very helpful for the overall sexual health of the group.

Praj4
01-09-16, 05:01
Kindly share your experience and views on the same issue. I am sure this kind of experience will be very helpful for the overall sexual health of the group.You need to approach the problem in two steps by insisting with doctor --1st identify any physical issues through pathological lab testing for any disorders viz, diabetes, hormonal disturbance or disease viz, related.

Bacterial infections if any. Once you arrive at negative report then comes mental issues. For healthy human being at this stage, Viagra can be boon tablet for topical treatment.

TheNone
01-09-16, 05:01
Last night went out for hunting with fellow ISG member, visited at least 4-5 joints. Most of the WGs were not worth or they are asking too much of money. Returned home with pride.

Regards.

TheNone.

Babe is with SP Rahul *339.

Enjoy. Hope you will be able to crack the deal with her contact no)).

MyFantasy
01-09-16, 07:56
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

InvictusIsHere
01-09-16, 10:30
The other day I chatted with Kathy and had a small conversation about life in general. She responded well. She also said that she does this very intermittently and is not always on radar. That is why you see pockets of complete AWOL behavior from her. Pretty sure that the lifestyle is addictive and they all come back at their own discretion and need. We need to be patient.AWOL. Not getting marked ULWP's tho due to members and conversations like "life in general" eh?

Been there done that YO! Need to move on.

The whole gist of this forum is getting BM share and enjoy.

There was this older site. WSG. Dunno if Jackson would allow this. It was called. Where the forum members used to have Round Table Conferences. It had it's own lengths. Has anyone here read MoneyBhai and his posts?

Peace out,

S

Pcock
01-09-16, 11:25
I had been seeking this female from Viman Nagar who called me near Dorabjis. However I always thought she is an indie. And indie she was till last month. However I was surprised to know that she was offering me a whole. List a few days bk. So a couple of days bk I went hunting for her since her pic in her DP looked good. She explained that she is also AVL however sent me. More options she facilitate. I met her near Dorabjis and shit she was thin and dark. In other circumstances I have sued her for misleading advertising. However. She took me to a nearby flat where I found three babes. When she paraded them. Trust me I squinted into my phone to match them. With pic. Had photoshopped them to look fair and sexy. Hopeless. Since I was there I opted for the most curvaceous one who was kinda OK looking though dusky. And nice eyes. Bong female. Had good assets and no padded lingerie. Routine thereafter.

Girl- 6/10.

Place 8/10 posh complex.

Service 6/10 nothing great and half hearted DFK.

Damages 4500.

WIR no.

Pcock
01-09-16, 11:36
After my recent experiences in Delhi I have done some serious pondering. Comparative analysis of Pune and Delhi. We Pune mongers are getting screwed nicely by the SP and indies both. When I m getting a pretty good lay in Delhi for 1.5 and 2 k why spend 5-6 k for a single shot with inferior stuff in Pune. As well take a trip to Delhi. Hotel rates are low. Three day stay may cost you 6-7 k. Bang 8 females you will pay max 15 k.

RomaTelAviv1
01-09-16, 13:17
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

HunterSuper007
01-09-16, 13:54
I saw the ad for why spa in Bavdhan. Branch of the same spa which is in pimple. Are extras provided in this spa? And how is the ambiance? Is it VFM?