PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

PuneGuy2006
01-09-16, 15:23
Pl confirm the senior member from where you got the teena contact, not able to PM you, as it seems it is not available with you.

Finally here my FR goes. I read much about teena. But last Sunday finally could catch Bird.

Fixed appointment at 6-30 pm. I reached at handewadi chowk at 5. 30 pm.

Purchased drink and cigarettes for her. She like drinking and smoking. She stays near one society on hadapsar katraj road.

She guided me well to reach premise. Silent place. No security. Entered in and reached flat. She was standing to welcome.

Exchanged big hug. And DFK. She was in short dress, so could easily figure it out property.

Started with chit chat and drink along with chicken lollipop. It was wonderful evening. Her spoken English is excellent as she is working for MNC. Slowly started undressing her. Her boobs are 42 plus. So started playing with horney two birds.

Joney was excited. She started playing with johnny. She laid facing me. Put johnny in between boobs and I started stroking. It was amazing fun. She put on cover and started giving CBJ for another 10 min. Joney was fully excited so started with doggy. Ass is extra big. Fucked from back as if there will not be tomorrow. She was reciprocating well. After 5 min started in miss and finally exhausted. She cleaned Joney. Again started chit chat. She is very friendly.

Here my scorecard for teena.

Damage-2500 rs.

Gef- yes.

Looks-7/10.

Figure-8/10.

WIR-yes.

Thanks senior member for sharing her contact.

TheNone
01-09-16, 15:45
Hello Devils,

Last night, me and My ISG friend went out for hunting and didn't get anything worthwhile. Those SPs promised that he will provide some good stuff today. I received a message followed with couple of pics. Looks really and asking price was 5 k to 7 k for ST.

Apparently I missed my good omen and went without lunch as poached eggs, Crispy back bacon and frankfurters were pretty heavy as morning breakfast. Went to Kp lane 5 and found a girl whom I have met earlier at VN SP. No brainer as I heard she's nice and good service. She was pretty "pumped up" as read goods were pretty well used and wear and tear was pretty visible. She has some serious stretchmarks on her tummy but since it's part of female anatomy, I ignored and started to play her tits. While sucking her tits, I felt some sort of liquid excreted from her nipple and it was pure yuck. I barfed in the dustbin and every ounce of food and other bile was out within few minutes. I had some water dressed up and spoke to that guy. Luckily he provided me a raincheck for her as other girl wasn't upto my taste. Post that, I saw 4 miss calls from another SP in same lane. Thought I trying it as after a red bull I felt much better. Hence spoke to the other SP and reached his den. His pad was much cleaner and better than any other pads in KP. Saw 2 girl, picked up the slimmer one. She was down with cold and pretty nice body. Very well propotionate tits and supple body. But that was the end of my good time as post that, she was a DEAD FISH. Since her nose was leaking due to cold. I only read in history books about Mahatma Gandhi's non cooperation movement, but today I experienced it. Total Non cooperation from this girl and eventually after lots of tries and attempts, I lost interest and so is my male reproductive organ. Used my own hand and left the place. All in all 12 k wasted. But it's just some common perils of our hobby. Planning for an impormptu trip to Delhi to recover.

Regards.

TheNone.

RjToons
01-09-16, 16:16
When I had heavy to very heavy sex (2-3 times a day continuously for 10+ days) lead to ED. But then I kept my self abstain for 1-2 days and it became normal. Routinely 1-2 times a day works for me.

If more than that is a series problem. If you are in same situation keep yourself away from pussy an you will be normal. OR go for pills if you can't. I generally go for pills after every 2-3 days, pills stay

in body for 72+ hrs.

Sexologist are dumb guys, who read the books on SEX rather than doing it. Its like working in BMW rather than driving it.

RJ.

I am suffering of sudden loss of erection since from last 10-15 days. So decided to consultant the sexologist. Went to Dr. Rajendra Sathe (Famous sexologist in Pune, having several international publications related to sex). He have taken Rs. 2000 as a consultation fee from me for 2 appointments. He asked me several personal questions related to my past sex life. He told me that all these problems occurring due to premature ejaculation. Now he consulted me to take 4 months treatment on premature ejaculation for which he quoted Rs. 30000 (sex counseling + medications). I would like to know, any of the group member suffered from the same situation? Whether he have taken such kind of treatments from Dr. Sathe or any other sexologist. Is it worth money and beneficial?

Kindly share your experience and views on the same issue. I am sure this kind of experience will be very helpful for the overall sexual health of the group.

Rahuls2304
01-09-16, 16:23
Visited SOS and kin spa damage for extras for both spa is 1 k each with TL HJ fingerings and BJ and end of the day with a beautiful time with famous Miss Pallu, thanks for the info of spas, if you are coming to Mumbai then will definitely help you for the contacts.

Hey,

SoS in KN.

Kin Spa At Univ. Road.

HL in KP.

These are sure shot places where you will get extras.

Regards,

InvictusIsHere
01-09-16, 17:07
I had been seeking this female from Viman Nagar who called me near Dorabjis. However I always thought she is an indie. And indie she was till last month. However I was surprised to know that she was offering me a whole. List a few days bk. So a couple of days bk I went hunting for her since her pic in her DP looked good. She explained that she is also AVL however sent me. More options she facilitate. I met her near Dorabjis and shit she was thin and dark. In other circumstances I have sued her for misleading advertising. However. She took me to a nearby flat where I found three babes. When she paraded them. Trust me I squinted into my phone to match them. With pic. Had photoshopped them to look fair and sexy. Hopeless. Since I was there I opted for the most curvaceous one who was kinda OK looking though dusky. And nice eyes. Bong female. Had good assets and no padded lingerie. Routine thereafter.

Girl- 6/10.

Place 8/10 posh complex.

Service 6/10 nothing great and half hearted DFK.

Damages 4500.

WIR no.
After my recent experiences in Delhi I have done some serious pondering. Comparative analysis of Pune and Delhi. We Pune mongers are getting screwed nicely by the SP and indies both. When I m getting a pretty good lay in Delhi for 1.5 and 2 k why spend 5-6 k for a single shot with inferior stuff in Pune. As well take a trip to Delhi. Hotel rates are low. Three day stay may cost you 6-7 k. Bang 8 females you will pay max 15 k.This is the general sentiment of all seasoned mongers and fellow BM's here. Pune has inevitably become similar to Bangalore as was rightly warned way earlier by other members and myself.

The perils has hit us and shall remain fucked like it is Bangalore.

SP's of KP & VN forming a well oiled network wherein they charge a fixed price for all the shitty photoshopped chicks they bring into this city. They get newbies and money overflowing idiots to pay them around 10-12 K for ST and around 25 K for LT. This atrocity has reached unparalleled heights and the downfall of the mongering scene in Pune is evidently being seen.

This being said, damage already been done, I am a keen follower of the Delhi forum & we should've taken pointers way back as to how to not let the SP's rule us and rather The Pune forum members come together and kept the prices way below to what it has reached.

Regarding what you have said Pcock, this is what I've been contemplating on as well about visiting Delhi as well. Leave on Friday early evening, monger in the capital for 2 days and return back replenished on Sunday morning. The cost coming to the same with 7-8 birds laid in Delhi as against 1-2 sorry ass photoshopped birds in Pune. (airfare included).

Averma1067
01-09-16, 17:17
On a mongering note, Was in in VN recently. Had met up with a friend who started fingering me to join him to get some meat. Called up regular SP's in KP but just as other members have rightly pointed out in 4 words. Heavily priced, Heavily photoshopped. We just decided to stick to VN. My friend began calling SP's listed on locanto while I drove. He managed to strike up a conversation with an SP Anil the reason being the guy had a CIS chick with him. The price quoted was 10 K for ST and the icing on the cake was my friend asking him if she was OK with a threesome. The bugger was trying to save his money by having me join in a threesome. Anyways choicest abuses from me and a polite no by the SP ensured that didn't happen. Met the SP near the college on Airport Road where he showed us the pics of the chicks. Not one was appealing, even the CIS chick who was just OK. I am just not into CIS as it is but my friend just jumped and begged me to go with him. Followed the SP to a society nearby and went up to his flat. There were 3 chicks including the CIS girl available. While my friend proceeded with the chick to one room the SP asked me to choose from the other 2. Took the better looking one as the other one seemed to have been crying all day as per the conversations I overheard the SP & his friend having in the room. Rate quoted was 6 K for 2 shots.

Anyways entered the room and began. The Girl had super saggy boobs. I was almost praying it wouldn't be so when I felt her padded bra but alas my prayers were falling on deaf ears. The CBJ and everything else was very mechanical and I barely managed an erection. Pumped her for couple of minutes and was glad I was done. Got out of the room to see the SP surprised asking me if I was done with 2 shots. I just said I didn't want to and stepped out for a smoke waiting for my friend who eventually turned up after a good 40 minutes with a smile on his face. Gave him a hard kick on his ass and left the place cursing my luck. Made him pay for a drink though which was the only silver lining.

Gopanna2012
01-10-16, 01:15
Visited SOS and kin spa damage for extras for both spa is 1 k each with TL HJ fingerings and BJ and end of the day with a beautiful time with famous Miss Pallu, thanks for the info of spas, if you are coming to Mumbai then will definitely help you for the contacts.Hi friend,

Please PM me Pallu number.

Thanks

TheNone
01-10-16, 05:10
Averma.

Tough luck man.

Regards.

Tn.

On a mongering note, Was in in VN recently. Had met up with a friend who started fingering me to join him to get some meat. Called up regular SP's in KP but just as other members have rightly pointed out in 4 words. Heavily priced, Heavily photoshopped. We just decided to stick to VN. My friend began calling SP's listed on locanto while I drove. He managed to strike up a conversation with an SP Anil the reason being the guy had a CIS chick with him. The price quoted was 10 K for ST and the icing on the cake was my friend asking him if she was OK with a threesome. The bugger was trying to save his money by having me join in a threesome. Anyways choicest abuses from me and a polite no by the SP ensured that didn't happen. Met the SP near the college on Airport Road where he showed us the pics of the chicks. Not one was appealing, even the CIS chick who was just OK. I am just not into CIS as it is but my friend just jumped and begged me to go with him. Followed the SP to a society nearby and went up to his flat. There were 3 chicks including the CIS girl available. While my friend proceeded with the chick to one room the SP asked me to choose from the other 2. Took the better looking one as the other one seemed to have been crying all day as per the conversations I overheard the SP & his friend having in the room. Rate quoted was 6 K for 2 shots.

Anyways entered the room and began. The Girl had super saggy boobs. I was almost praying it wouldn't be so when I felt her padded bra but alas my prayers were falling on deaf ears. The CBJ and everything else was very mechanical and I barely managed an erection. Pumped her for couple of minutes and was glad I was done. Got out of the room to see the SP surprised asking me if I was done with 2 shots. I just said I didn't want to and stepped out for a smoke waiting for my friend who eventually turned up after a good 40 minutes with a smile on his face. Gave him a hard kick on his ass and left the place cursing my luck. Made him pay for a drink though which was the only silver lining.

JohnLeeCap
01-10-16, 05:11
Ha ha ha.

"Friend in need is a friend indeed" for him. I had a friend like him and you made me remind him! Funny FR though!

Gopanna2012
01-10-16, 06:21
I recently had nice FR.

PM me if anybody wants.

Ready to share contacts.

Exnri
01-10-16, 10:12
When I see a pic I like, I ask the SP to Whatsapp me a pic "taken right now with the phone". That helps me decide.

So the Photoshop tricks only get me interested, the real pic is what drives the decision.

Suggest others do the same, then the Photoshop business will automatically die down. Lots of times, the real pic actually looks better. The portfolio / glamor shot looks cheap and cheesy, not to mention inaccurate.

When she paraded them. Trust me I squinted into my phone to match them. With pic. Had photoshopped them to look fair and sexy. Hopeless.

Dude2984
01-10-16, 14:35
I recently had nice FR.

PM me if anybody wants.

Ready to share contacts.Can you PM me her contact number.

SecretAdmirs5
01-10-16, 14:47
Famous Hotel V is operational. Had a word with Smita today. But now they would be asking for a ID. Are there any other hotels which provide accommodation for sometime like Varsha. I hope some of our mongers must have some database of this kind. Please do share. Exposing entity these days is a bit risky may be it a flat or hotel or something else. What say all. I personally feel to be anonymous when dealing with these gals.

Dude2984
01-10-16, 14:57
Dude no need of sexologist. Everything is related to your habits and emotional state of mind and opportunities. Even I had same issues. I started working out and swimming. Swimming is best way for this. I was in UK that time and swam regularly. And could fuck for almost 30 minutes after swimming. And gal loved it. If you smoke and drink avoid that. Massage your body with oil everyday. When you master barer massage your dick with oil. Massage your balls. I did this and mind you I have always got compliments for my Johnny size and also the stamina. Google it and you will find answers. Don't spend money on sexologist.

When I had heavy to very heavy sex (2-3 times a day continuously for 10+ days) lead to ED. But then I kept my self abstain for 1-2 days and it became normal. Routinely 1-2 times a day works for me.

If more than that is a series problem. If you are in same situation keep yourself away from pussy an you will be normal. OR go for pills if you can't. I generally go for pills after every 2-3 days, pills stay

in body for 72+ hrs.

Sexologist are dumb guys, who read the books on SEX rather than doing it. Its like working in BMW rather than driving it.

RJ.

PuneShot
01-10-16, 19:34
Based on the below report I ventured to try [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], she talked nice on phone, fixed the appointment for 2.00 PM, WTF she is like malnutrition girl. Too much of nakhra, why did you came late? Do you have condom? You lied bla bla.

Asked if you got money or no? Unfortunately I said yes and paid full amount 3 k her. She started with CBJ and finished in 05 minutes. Then the real drama.

Said I only give CBJ in this amount, I have some white water problem in pussy etc, she was such a reluctant did not even gave me to touch her. BP girls are far better than her.

Beware, don't ever try her, such a [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], I wasted 3 k for 5 minutes CBJ.

She gives add on Loc, Address is in Tanaji nagar, Opposite Pradip Sweets, Chinchwadgaon.

Hello,

On Tuesday thought for trying Ranjana from Loc Ad, I was trying to get in touch since morning as she had specified about her time slots on the ad. Dropped an msg on WA got a reply by 5:30 pm. Messaged her back asking about the availability she said she will be free by 7:30-8 pm which was OK for me. At around 7:45 pm messaged back about the address and asked her to share the location on WA, she called up and guided me to the exact location of her. After reaching her place which was an residential apt. Called up to know the flat no. Went up and there she opened the door.

First impressions: Petite, dusky, thinner, She was wearing sleeveless top with shorts, welcomed me inside with a smile. I was surprised to see one more lady sitting on a bed with a kid sleeping next to her. I got bit cautious. While removing my shoes I saw Mens formal shoes as well. I said What the. Then she guided me to the room. Just to be sure I asked her can I use her wash room so that I will have look inside as well and make sure there is no one in the bathroom...EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

PhoneixPune
01-10-16, 23:05
Bro, extreme left in bottom raw (with headphone) is Naina. She is beautiful, looked much younger & beautiful in real than pic received (attached). She is from Nepal. When I was walking to my hotel with her, most guys used to stare at her. I had her for 2 hours (I am an LT person, she was an exception since SP confirmed that DFK will not be there on menu, even if a person looks like Tom cruise. I have special rapport with SP to discuss service). Small but firm boobies, very tight Pussy, tiny chick exactly as per my taste. In first one, she was kind of mechanical, then made her comfortable (cig, juice and few personal talk), second one was long long one, don't remember exactly but about 45 minutes, handler was calling from outside my hotel, she didn't receive the call. I had her for for 2. 5 hours. Was worth every penny. Attached her few picture received from SP about 8-9 months back.Can you please share her contact bro, am new on this forum.

Thanks

AtomBomb123
01-11-16, 06:33
I recently had nice FR.

PM me if anybody wants.

Ready to share contacts.Hi,

I'm new to Pune and I'm really interested.

Please share bro.

Thanks in advance.

Atom

MJojo
01-11-16, 07:55
After bit of break from Mongering I visited K Spa.

Called them up for appointment and got one easily. Reached well before time and waited for my turn. Was assigned a Thai lady with good bulky boobs.

Massage was way below average and hints coming from everywhere.

1 k for HJ and concluded the massage. Was disappointed with massage and HJ was OK.

May not visit this spa again.

Damages:

2200 for massage and 1 k for HJ.

The post is mechanical to read so was my experience.

Averma1067
01-11-16, 10:03
Guys,

This girl Ranjana is friends with Shruti the mallu girl. They both are roomies.

ThatSomebody
01-11-16, 12:17
Teena or Tina in and around Hadapsar, can anyone PM me her digits and if reference is required a valid reference. Looking for some good Indie with GFE.

Play safe,

Thanks

Member #4429
01-11-16, 14:24
Hey buddy Puneshot,

I am really sorry to hear that.

I got good service and I mentioned all in the FR.

After that also I spoke with her just casually and she responded well. Never thought that she will act so weird.

Regards.

SexLover66
01-11-16, 14:50
I recently had nice FR.

PM me if anybody wants.

Ready to share contacts.Write FR about her with Rating and damage.

AtomBomb123
01-11-16, 15:34
Is it safe to have DFK or FK or BBBJ with a Sex worker?

Is it very risky? I have little bit fear in kissing and getting BBBJ from an sex worker.

Good hearts please help me on this.

Thanks,

Atom

AtomBomb123
01-11-16, 15:47
Teena or Tina in and around Hadapsar, can anyone PM me her digits and if reference is required a valid reference. Looking for some good Indie with GFE.

Play safe,

ThanksShare her contact with me if you get it.

Cheers,

Atom

RahulM30
01-11-16, 17:56

Is it very risky? I have little bit fear in kissing and getting BBBJ from an sex worker.

Thanks,

AtomHi dude,

You are absolutely right, activities mentioned by you are certainly very risky. So don't try BBBJ always use cover but as far as FK or deep kiss is concerned it is relatively less risky but risk is always there if any of partner has mouth ulcers or minor cuts or even mucous erosion. So closed mouth lip lock kiss are even safer, try this. I did uncovered vaginal sex with SW, was in tension for months now realized that she is negative so relaxed now.

TheNone
01-11-16, 18:15
Hi AB123,

It's completely safe.

Regards.

TheNone.

Thanks,

Atom

IsacNewton
01-11-16, 19:05

Thanks,

AtomKiss: Can transfer oral herpes, theoretically HIV (Open sores and bleeding gum) though there is no case of contracting HIV by just kissing, so considered as extremely low.

BBBJ: Herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea, HPV, Syphilis, Theoretically HIV, HPV B.

We can classify STD in 2 categories (3rd if we consider parasitic):

1. Viral: HSV, HPV, HIV, Hep be.

2. Bacterial: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis.

Cat 1 is not curable, however, you can live with them without much issues. Now days, HIV is not so fatal and life threatening (I am not saying you should be reckless, but HIV is not the end) HSV and HPV are least to bother about.

Cat 2 is curable but causes lots of pain and takes time to recover. But you will be fine!

Whatever I said, it has probability. Remember that Disease which is hard to cure is hard to get. Most of the HIV cases are mostly because of gay sex or sharing needles. Compared to that, less cases are because of vaginal sex. Latex condom is very effective and does not transfer HIV if used correctly.

What should we do then?

Remember that prostitutes are also aware of these things (may not from Budhwar peth) and they take care of themselves. If you have fear about these things then you may not enjoy the path. Clear your mind and find what you want exactly before heading towards.

Does:

1. Always wear condom.

2. try to know your hoe. (it is not very easy though, usually, I ask some questions about these things. I usually get some clues by her answer).

3. Have biannual checkups.

Dont's:

1. never ever have sex under influence of alcohol.

2. try not to go for low budget (E. G. Budhwar peth).

Bottom line:

Don't be afraid. Sex is meant for enjoyment. Just enjoy without any doubts. If you have any, then rethink because remember: pain is real, suffering is psychological. It is in your mind.

Member #4429
01-11-16, 21:19
Hey,

Can anybody please PM me Kathy's or any other indie's digits please and if any reference needed.

Thanks,

Regards

Pcock
01-12-16, 03:46
Kiss: Can transfer oral herpes, theoretically HIV (Open sores and bleeding gum) though there is no case of contracting HIV by just kissing, so considered as extremely low.

Cat 1 is not curable, however, you can live with them without much issues. Now days, HIV is not so fatal and life threatening (I am not saying you should be reckless, but HIV is not the end) HSV and HPV are least to bother about.

Cat 2 is curable but causes lots of pain and takes time to recover. But you will be fine!

Whatever I said, it has probability. Remember that Disease which is hard to cure is hard to get. Most of the HIV cases are mostly because of gay sex or sharing needles. Compared to that, less cases are because of vaginal sex. Latex condom is very effective and does not transfer HIV if used correctly.

What should we do then?That was a very detailed analytical and informative post. Thanks a ton bro.

DusNumberi
01-12-16, 07:39
Went to k-spa recently, booked jenny. As soon as the therapist came, I straight away asked her to take 3000 and give B2B. She refused and said she doesn't do such things. I asked her name she said something else. I got confused. After 30 minutes she told about HJ which I declined, after lot of haggling she accepted my offer. But B2B was nonexistent. She wore only undy. But figure was best I ever saw. 3000 wasted.

Kb1980
01-12-16, 11:30
Hi bros,

I was in Pune last Friday based on info from fellow monger called Prajakta. She was sweet on phone and I fixed with her around 10 pm once I land in Pune. I landed on time called her she said send me the address I told her I have done that and then confusion started finally after little back and forth she reached around 11 45.

I was little shocked to see her. I am sure different people have different views however by my definition she is very fat.

In the bed she was unable to change positions due to her huge weight. Also the body like hands and feet were crude and calloused to say the least. Top it off she wanted to leave in 2 hour while the deal was LT. She told me to finish 3 shots ASAP. With that body and attitude that was the last straw on camels back. I just dressed up and told her to leave and paid her.

Super disappointed my opinion avoid her even if you are desperate.

Ruby69
01-12-16, 14:16
Can you please PM me Teena's number.

Averma1067
01-12-16, 14:42
Pardon my ignorance bros. But someone confirm whether BJ is also on the offer at A spa in seasons mall? My friend who is a regular on the circuit made this claim. A spa is one spa I have still not visited hence putting this question to the veterans.

ValidReason
01-12-16, 17:47
Can you please PM the details of Shivani. I am new to Pune. Looking forward for your reply.

I recently had nice FR.

PM me if anybody wants.

Ready to share contacts.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RohanM
01-12-16, 18:37
Hi,

I have massage girl who can come at 1000 in PCMC.

I want same contact in same range.

PuneRock
01-12-16, 20:04
Hello all dear friends,

Can someone please PM me Teena's number who is located in Hadapsar-katraj road.

Also If some one have and-E indie girls or SP who provide and-E girls contact number request you to please PM me.

RahulM30
01-12-16, 20:06
Hi friends,

I want to know that how to approach when you are going to big 5 star and 3 star hotels and you are with SW girl as it might be possibility that hotel staff have seen that girl before but with some different guys. So whether they avoid this because risk of LE or nothing like that, please clarify?

YellowOxide1
01-12-16, 22:20
Hi friends,

I want to know that how to approach when you are going to big 5 star and 3 star hotels and you are with SW girl as it might be possibility that hotel staff have seen that girl before but with some different guys. So whether they avoid this because risk of LE or nothing like that, please clarify?Two things: First, ask the lady to dress a bit conservatively and preferably with lesser makeup. Make sure that the lady has an photo ID. Have a prior conversation with the lady saying that both need to address each other on a first name basis not to arouse suspicion.

Second, you need to strut into the hotel as if you own them. The moment you appear diffident is when they prey on you. Here you need to be slightly arrogant to show them that your personal business is none of their concern. The moment you establish dominance they will be bending over backwards to accommodate you.

Worked like a charm in hotels that were not supposed to be girl friendly.

Pcock
01-13-16, 04:09
Two things: First, ask the lady to dress a bit conservatively and preferably with lesser makeup. Make sure that the lady has an photo ID. Have a prior conversation with the lady saying that both need to address each other on a first name basis not to arouse suspicion.

Second, you need to strut into the hotel as if you own them. The moment you appear diffident is when they prey on you. Here you need to be slightly arrogant to show them that your personal business is none of their concern. The moment you establish dominance they will be bending over backwards to accommodate you.

Worked like a charm in hotels that were not supposed to be girlfriendly.1. As YO said. Outer appearance makes a difference dress conservative. Carry luggage. At least a bag.

2. I have even checked in alone in a star hotel booked dbl and told them my partner will show I'd on arr. They had no issues. Their rule book does not. Prohibit an un married col staying together.

3. you should know name on her ID. Sometimes these chicks use a different name. There will be a prob otherwise.

4. Problem arises when you have checked in and call an indie to your room with no info to hotel about visitor or double occupancy. They get unhappy. Avoid that.

Pcock
01-13-16, 04:14
Pardon my ignorance bros. But someone confirm whether BJ is also on the offer at A spa in seasons mall? My friend who is a regular on the circuit made this claim. A spa is one spa I have still not visited hence putting this question to the veterans.S mall a spa. BJ depends on the girl. Generally none of the places offer. However one odd babes don't mind for a hefty amount. Its a rip off and nit viable. Most of the time. You can always ask if you are keen. Thais may oblige sometimes.

Pcock
01-13-16, 04:15
Went to k-spa recently, booked jenny. As soon as the therapist came, I straight away asked her to take 3000 and give b2 b. She refused and said she doesn't do such things. I asked her name she said something else. I got confused. After 30 minutes she told about HJ which I declined, after lot of haggling she accepted my offer. But b2 b was nonexistent. She wore only undy. But figure was best I ever saw. 3000 wasted.Must not be Jenny. She is quite hot in looks and service. Shows a bit of attitude. But cooperates. Rates also high. And she gen goes topless that's all.

Avimeddy
01-13-16, 04:59
Hi all brothers, I know this FR will not help you much but still I would like to share. Some months ago I read a FR which mentioned about tinder app, I quickly download it on my mobile and start browsing it, I got few matches, and I started to chat with them, from these matches I successfully meet a lady who is divorcee and also able to bang her we meet more times and now we are meeting only for session, I will not able to share the contact as it is my personal catch. We are fullfilling each others needs related to sex.

MJojo
01-13-16, 08:30
Hey guys,

Did anyone contact her? Pic seems legit.

RahulM30
01-13-16, 09:39
Two things: First, ask the lady to dress a bit conservatively and preferably with lesser makeup. Make sure that the lady has an photo ID. Have a prior conversation with the lady saying that both need to address each other on a first name basis not to arouse suspicion.

Second, you need to strut into the hotel as if you own them. The moment you appear diffident is when they prey on you. Here you need to be slightly arrogant to show them that your personal business is none of their concern. The moment you establish dominance they will be bending over backwards to accomodate you.

Worked like a charm in hotels that were not supposed to be girlfriendly.Thanks bro very nice info.

RahulM30
01-13-16, 09:51
Kiss: Can transfer oral herpes, theoretically HIV (Open sores and bleeding gum) though there is no case of contracting HIV by just kissing, so considered as extremely low.

Whatever I said, it has probability. Remember that Disease which is hard to cure is hard to get. Most of the HIV cases are mostly because of gay sex or sharing needles. Compared to that, less cases are because of vaginal sex. Latex condom is very effective and does not transfer HIV if used correctly..Ya you are right HIV is not the end, but sufferer only knows the suffering. Many people commit suicide just by knowing they are HIV positive because it is not only the physical suffering what he has to face but the mental suffering by virtue of social stigma attached to it, and drugs used to treat give side effects like hell. So be safe, monger safe. Life is precious, don't play risky games.

Averma1067
01-13-16, 17:29
Ya you are right HIV is not the end, but sufferer only knows the suffering. Many people commit suicide just by knowing they are HIV positive because it is not only the physical suffering what he has to face but the mental suffering by virtue of social stigma attached to it, and drugs used to treat give side effects like hell. So be safe, monger safe. Life is precious, don't play risky games.When I was in college, I happened to do a small project at National Aids Research Institute in Bhosari. The sorry sight of many HIV afflicted people greatly affected me. Many of them had contracted TB which is one of the major killers of HIV / AIDS infected people. Some of the people I came across had been forsaken by their families. No matter how progressed society has become HIV / AIDS affected individuals are stigmatized. Worse is the condition of children. They hardly understood what it meant but knew it was something really evil.

Nevertheless it was heartening to see some brave individuals who had dedicated their lives, some fighting it and some finding a cure.

As for the other STDs, long ago I have accompanied a good friend of mine who had contracted a bacterial infection in spite of having protected sex to a skin specialist and waited for over an hour hearing him moaning in pain as the Doctor meticulously used laser as well as needles to clean the affected area. The poor chap was in total discomfort for a week but was cured of the infection finally.

Practicing safe sex is very important. When visiting a WG combination of buying a good condom & checking whether the girl has a clean shaven pussy with no rashes or red marks near groin is imperative. I stay clear of WG who has a hairy pussy. Additionally after a BBBJ it helps to wash yourself properly with a good soap or disinfectant. I do it twice.

Oh by the way, use a mild disinfectant or else your pants will feel as if it is on fire.

RahulM30
01-13-16, 18:29
1. As YO said. Outer appearance makes a difference dress conservative. Carry luggage. At least a bag.

2. I have even checked in alone in a star hotel booked dbl and told them my partner will show I'd on arr. They had no issues. Their rule book does not. Prohibit an un married col staying together.

3. you should know name on her ID. Sometimes these chicks use a different name. There will be a prob otherwise.

4. Problem arises when you have checked in and call an indie to your room with no info to hotel about visitor or double occupancy. They get unhappy. Avoid that.What you said? Wife, friend or partner? Overall very fruitful info bro, thanks.

AmpMax
01-13-16, 18:51
Must not be Jenny. She is quite hot in looks and service. Shows a bit of attitude. But cooperates. Rates also high. And she gen goes topless that's all.Agree with Pcock.

I think op also mentioned that she mentioned some other name.

Spate1981
01-14-16, 04:13
Thanks to seniors Tut Li & Dev987 this was my first experience in mongering. Hopefully I captured enough details to keep it interesting & informative.

Preamble: My conversation started with a quick business-like msg to her. Hi Cherie. My name is. Would be great to meet. Would appreciate quick response. To which she responded immediately and quickly proceeded to ask my 'requirements'. I realized I was dealing with a professional who was not wasting time to a) Rule out any unacceptable conditions (no anal etc) and b) Move to close the deal. After a couple of msgs where she tantalized me with some sexy portfolio pics and she quickly and very defty moved me to closing the deal - "Budget?" she asked. I told her my requirement and somewhat awkward timing and and within a couple minutes a deal was done which she quickly confirmed as she closed that chapter. What followed over the next 3 days (before the meet) was a pure GFE bliss! While providing enough excitement she kept my chat interesting, she smartly slowed down the pace when it started to become too long. Johnny kept wanting more as she kept providing the best GFE WA experience ever! While the monger in me kept asking for more the businessman in me admired how she kept it sufficiently hot but not too long! She kept me engaged, excited & embarrassed. All at the same time, this was one of the best aspect of this experience. Embarrassing thing was. All this time Johnny kept dripping constantly. But WTF is an FR if not entertaining! Through my conversations, the image I formed was that of a girl who happy-go-lucky & just believes in having fun with some high energy sex. Understandably and amrtyl she kept saying to her looks was not important but actual experience was.

Action:

Setting the stage: On the chosen day, I met her in the hotel lobby and the check-in was relatively simple (photo ID required). Although I must say her real appearance was a bit of a letdown compared to the constant barrage of photoshopped / portfolio pics I received earlier. There was a bit of bulge in the belly and her body didn't seem tight or toned or tight as a 21 yr old college girl. Once in the room, she ordered some food as I took a quick shower while she changed into a sexy lingerie with thongs. Soon we were sitting next to each holding the best beer and each others hands & it wasn't long until we got into action:

Act 1) Game time: Fire & Ice and Chocolate.

This is her signature product and I couldn't help but admire how she has perfected this technique. Now I am not a "First thing BJ" guy but this was out of the world. Won't go into much details of how she does it but you Google these techniques and understand why this is so effective. I enjoyed every bit of it as I tried to hold back a number of times before I couldn't hold any longer, finally unloading in about 30 minutes (She requested me in our earlier chat not to shoot too early!

The following chit-chat revealed her experiences and her business skills. True inde I thought who manages her owns prof photo shoots and adds to the GFE experience but the this is worst thing for mongers (agree completely with YO on "Photoshop is the girls best friend and mongers worst enemy! We chit-chatted for some more while johnny was getting ready for more action.

Act 2) Don't forget the basics: With Fire & Ice / Chocolate behind us. What should we do? Well. Go back to basics:

Th next act was about all the 'traditional' things us mongers normally do where I checked off. Grinding (Man, she does this really good), DFK / DATY, WOT, 69 (WOT & MOT), scissors, spider (failed! Finally came in MIS with a steamy lips locked position. She was a willing partner and was subservient all along as we through the act and this is where a bit of revelation came to me. While she liked to talk about wild and raunchy sex, she was actually quite a teddy bear in bed. At one point I asked her about this and she said she can change at will bit didn't want to 'exhaust' me too much as I had just been thorough a long journey (I doubted it). Overall it was not a disappointing session because I do love a teddy. The attempted bites were well controlled and not hurting at all. Another thing she more than pleased me was with her stubbed pussy. A fascination of mine that I had revealed in our previous chats. I admired her even more when she said she actually preferred to be clean shaven but 'prepared' the stub just for me (doesn't matter if it was true or false but it will good!

Intermission: More chit chat and we fell asleep for a more few hours.

Act 3) Had planned bubble time session in the morning but was getting late for the breakfast so we decided to forgo that and go with fire and ice (this time it was a quickie version which lasted only 15 minutes when I realized she was definitely a pro at this! The GFE conversations continued throughout the morning as we took a quick shower and headed for breakfast:

After sales service:

During the breakfast (to my surprise and not!) she sought a quick feedback. As the conversation moved on she politely blunting and tried to reshape any possible negatives. This just confirmed to me what a true professional she was! Finally she said something that was deep - "Any publicity good or bad is good for me so please don't forget to write a report!" (I would bet she reads this forum!) Follow up next day. A quick thank you msg and greetings from her. Good boy Johnny didn't disappoint and the dripping stopped! Enough said about her prof skills. Here are my numbers:

Looks: 4 (Don't like the idea of sending portfolio / photoshopped versions. Chick is the same but WYSI (not)) WYG. One point deducted for this practice).

GFE: 10/10 (Don't miss the WA foreplay!

Professional, Business skills: 11/10.

BBBJ: 10/10 (works well with F&I technique).

Cost = 15 k + 1.6 k tip + gifts (perfume + choc bar / syrup!

WIR: Maybe but want to try other fishes first.

MJojo
01-14-16, 04:25
Yesterday I visited A spa at VN.

I will not go into the details about HJ and all. It went smooth.

When I was done with my shower and I was getting out. Mistakenly I opened the other door adjacent to exit door, where I saw a guy sitting and monitoring security cams on his monitor.

I could not get the entire visuals but I wanted to raise this point in this forum so that someone else can get the info on this.

I saw few visuals of massage rooms, but yes it was not clear so I cannot confirm.

If someone is planning to go to A Spa, try to open the door which is adjacent to the exit door and try to get some clear visuals.

Cheers.

HotMalePune
01-14-16, 05:27
Does anyone tried this girl? Please PM me details of her if anyone knows where to find her.

RandySavage
01-14-16, 07:24
Looking for high class upmarket escorts for my Delhi escapade coming soon. I have the SPs list but hate to take girls from SPs as the whole experience is very cosmetic and mechanical. If anyone in the forum have had GFEs in Delhi and are willing to share contacts please PM me.

Cheers.

Pcock
01-14-16, 07:31
What you said? Wife, friend or partner? Overall very fruitful info bro, thanks.Say partner. Or just tell "the lady" will arrive at. Or she will come. Over later. Name is this. You are not lying and never said you are married to her.

Sree1851
01-14-16, 10:06
Hi. I have an apartment in a upscale society for use till next week. I. e. , till 22. Anyone visiting or not comfortable with hotel who needs a secure and anonymous place to bring chix welcome. PM me if interested. Cheers.

AvinashT
01-14-16, 14:41
Thanks to seniors Tut Li & Dev987 this was my first experience in mongering. Hopefully I captured enough details to keep it interesting & informative.

Preamble: My conversation started with a quick business-like msg to her. Hi Cherie. My name is. Would be great to meet. Would appreciate quick response. To which she responded immediately and quickly proceeded to ask my 'requirements'. I realized I was dealing with a professional who was not wasting time to a) Rule out any unacceptable conditions (no anal etc) and b) Move to close the deal. After a couple of msgs where she tantalized me with some sexy portfolio pics and she quickly and very defty moved me to closing the deal - "Budget?" she asked. I told her my requirement and somewhat awkward timing and and within a couple minutes a deal was done which she quickly confirmed as she closed that chapter. What followed over the next 3 days (before the meet) was a pure GFE bliss! While providing enough excitement she kept my chat interesting, she smartly slowed down the pace when it started to become too long. Johnny kept wanting more as she kept providing the best GFE WA experience ever! While the monger in me kept asking for more the businessman in me admired how she kept it sufficiently hot but not too long! She kept me engaged, excited & embarrassed. All at the same time, this was one of the best aspect of this experience. Embarrassing thing was. All this time Johnny kept dripping constantly. But WTF is an FR if not entertaining! Through my conversations, the image I formed was that of a girl who happy-go-lucky & just believes in having fun with some high energy sex. Understandably and amrtyl she kept saying to her looks was not important but actual experience was.

Action:

Setting the stage: On the chosen day, I met her in the hotel lobby and the check-in was relatively simple (photo ID required). Although I must say her real appearance was a bit of a letdown compared to the constant barrage of photoshopped / portfolio pics I received earlier. There was a bit of bulge in the belly and her body didn't seem tight or toned or tight as a 21 yr old college girl. Once in the room, she ordered some food as I took a quick shower while she changed into a sexy lingerie with thongs. Soon we were sitting next to each holding the best beer and each others hands & it wasn't long until we got into action:

This is her signature product and I couldn't help but admire how she has perfected this technique. Now I am not a "First thing BJ" guy but this was out of the world. Won't go into much details of how she does it but you Google these techniques and understand why this is so effective. I enjoyed every bit of it as I tried to hold back a number of times before I couldn't hold any longer, finally unloading in about 30 minutes (She requested me in our earlier chat not to shoot too early!

The following chit-chat revealed her experiences and her business skills. True inde I thought who manages her owns prof photo shoots and adds to the GFE experience but the this is worst thing for mongers (agree completely with YO on "Photoshop is the girls best friend and mongers worst enemy! We chit-chatted for some more while johnny was getting ready for more action.

Act 2) Don't forget the basics: With Fire & Ice / Chocolate behind us. What should we do? Well. Go back to basics:

Th next act was about all the 'traditional' things us mongers normally do where I checked off. Grinding (Man, she does this really good), DFK / DATY, WOT, 69 (WOT & MOT), scissors, spider (failed! Finally came in MIS with a steamy lips locked position. She was a willing partner and was subservient all along as we through the act and this is where a bit of revelation came to me. While she liked to talk about wild and raunchy sex, she was actually quite a teddy bear in bed. At one point I asked her about this and she said she can change at will bit didn't want to 'exhaust' me too much as I had just been thorough a long journey (I doubted it). Overall it was not a disappointing session because I do love a teddy. The attempted bites were well controlled and not hurting at all. Another thing she more than pleased me was with her stubbed pussy. A fascination of mine that I had revealed in our previous chats. I admired her even more when she said she actually preferred to be clean shaven but 'prepared' the stub just for me (doesn't matter if it was true or false but it will good!

Act 3) Had planned bubble time session in the morning but was getting late for the breakfast so we decided to forgo that and go with fire and ice (this time it was a quickie version which lasted only 15 minutes when I realized she was definitely a pro at this! The GFE conversations continued throughout the morning as we took a quick shower and headed for breakfast:

After sales service:

During the breakfast (to my surprise and not!) she sought a quick feedback. As the conversation moved on she politely blunting and tried to reshape any possible negatives. This just confirmed to me what a true professional she was! Finally she said something that was deep - "Any publicity good or bad is good for me so please don't forget to write a report!" (I would bet she reads this forum!) Follow up next day. A quick thank you msg and greetings from her. Good boy Johnny didn't disappoint and the dripping stopped! Enough said about her prof skills. Here are my numbers:

Looks: 4 (Don't like the idea of sending portfolio / photoshopped versions. Chick is the same but WYSI (not)) WYG. One point deducted for this practice).

WIR: Maybe but want to try other fishes first.Very well put FR since long in this forum. Happy Mongering mate!

AvinashT
01-14-16, 14:43
Looking for high class upmarket escorts for my Delhi escapade coming soon. I have the SPs list but hate to take girls from SPs as the whole experience is very cosmetic and mechanical. If anyone in the forum have had GFEs in Delhi and are willing to share contacts please PM me.

Cheers.PM me. I can help it as you are senior here! If you have anything new in Pune, do exchange.

Cheers!

RandySavage
01-14-16, 14:58
You're such a sweet and big heart. Cheers.

Hi. I have an apartment in a upscale society for use till next week. I. e. , till 22. Anyone visiting or not comfortable with hotel who needs a secure and anonymous place to bring chix welcome. PM me if interested. Cheers.

InPune2015
01-14-16, 16:30
What you said? Wife, friend or partner? Overall very fruitful info bro, thanks.Bro,

Just say she is a friend and I don't think there is going to be an issue. I have done this, umpteen number of times.

SniperDude
01-14-16, 18:06
Who is she? Looks really cute!

Does anyone tried this girl? Please PM me details of her if anyone knows where to find her.

SniperDude
01-14-16, 18:08
Nice FR bro. Can you please PM me the contact.

Action:

After sales service:

WIR: Maybe but want to try other fishes first.

Pcock
01-14-16, 18:28
Yesterday I visited A spa at VN.

I will not go into the details about HJ and all. It went smooth.

When I was done with my shower and I was getting out. Mistakenly I opened the other door adjacent to exit door, where I saw a guy sitting and monitoring security cams on his monitor.

I could not get the entire visuals but I wanted to raise this point in this forum so that someone else can get the info on this.

I saw few visuals of massage rooms, but yes it was not clear so I cannot confirm.

If someone is planning to go to A Spa, try to open the door which is adjacent to the exit door and try to get some clear visuals.

Cheers.This is nt good news. Any further feedback will be appreciated.

Okla123
01-14-16, 19:19
Had got the same pics from an SP in Kondhwa for 3.5 K including room.

Hello mongers,

Got below Pic from SP Dev number ends 803. At Hadapsar. Quoted 9 K for ST, bargained to 6 K. And will negotiate hard.

Is any one availed service of below chicks?

Pcock
01-14-16, 20:27

Preamble: My conversation started with a quick business-like msg to her. Hi Cherie. My name is. Would be great to meet. Would appreciate quick response. To which she responded immediately and quickly proceeded to ask my 'requirements'. I realized I was dealing with a professional who was not wasting time to a) Rule out any unacceptable conditions (no anal etc) and b) Move to close the deal. After a couple of msgs where she tantalized me with some sexy portfolio pics and she quickly and very defty moved me to closing the deal - "Budget?" she asked. I told her my requirement and somewhat awkward timing and and within a couple minutes a deal was done which she quickly confirmed as she closed that chapter. What followed over the next 3 days (before the meet) was a pure GFE bliss! While providing enough excitement she kept my chat interesting, she smartly slowed down the pace when it started to become too long. Johnny kept wanting more as she kept providing the best GFE WA experience ever! While the monger in me kept asking for more the businessman in me admired how she kept it sufficiently hot but not too long! She kept me engaged, excited & embarrassed. All at the same time, this was one of the best aspect of this experience. Embarrassing thing was. All this time Johnny kept dripping constantly. But WTF is an FR if not entertaining! Through my conversations, the image I formed was that of a girl who happy-go-lucky & just believes in having fun with some high energy sex. Understandably and amrtyl she kept saying to her looks was not important but actual experience was..This was in Pune or Mumbai?

Member #4429
01-14-16, 21:15
I left early from the office so thought of going for a quick Massage and some fun.

Reached A spa VN at around 3 pm but due to overbooked they asked me to wait or come back at 4:30 pm at that time the slot will be available.

Came back at 4:30 pm paid for Swedish 60 min, and I was guided to the room. I was allotted Miss A (famous phone brand).

Basic formalities were done and the act was started. It was total silence till I turned around. One point of time I felt that there will be no Extras will be provided.

Last 15 min were remaining and she opened her mouth and asked about the extra's. As per the menu HJ for 2 k and B2B was 5 k, and the quick negotiation started, I told her that I will pay only 2.5 k for B2B she said no to that offer, I asked her what's your last price. Then she said 3 K final. Now the Uniform goes down and she was on top with Disposable Panty, and the session started of caressing, She had great big boobs, and my johnny went deep in between them. Kissing on the neck, on the lips, sucking her tits hard. I fingered her and made her aroused and heat up in the session. This all went almost for 10 odd minutes and then the HJ part came, nice and hard HJ after which I came on her hand and lastly we exchanged satisfying smile. I joined her in the shower as well, there I fingered her kissing her earlobes. She went out early got dressed and then cleaned up the room and went outside.

I got dressed up and went with a satisfying feeling.

Boobs: Huge 9/10

Pussy: Clean 9/10

Service: Excellent 9/10

Massage: Nice 9/10

Total damages : 2 k Counter + 3 k Extra.

WIR: Yes.

Member #4429
01-14-16, 21:18

Preamble: My conversation started with a quick business-like msg to her. Hi Cherie. My name is. Would be great to meet. Would appreciate quick response. To which she responded immediately and quickly proceeded to ask my 'requirements'. I realized I was dealing with a professional who was not wasting time to a) Rule out any unacceptable conditions (no anal etc) and b) Move to close the deal. After a couple of msgs where she tantalized me with some sexy portfolio pics and she quickly and very defty moved me to closing the deal - "Budget?" she asked. I told her my requirement and somewhat awkward timing and and within a couple minutes a deal was done which she quickly confirmed as she closed that chapter. What followed over the next 3 days (before the meet) was a pure GFE bliss! While providing enough excitement she kept my chat interesting, she smartly slowed down the pace when it started to become too long. Johnny kept wanting more as she kept providing the best GFE WA experience ever! While the monger in me kept asking for more the businessman in me admired how she kept it sufficiently hot but not too long! She kept me engaged, excited & embarrassed. All at the same time, this was one of the best aspect of this experience. Embarrassing thing was. All this time Johnny kept dripping constantly. But WTF is an FR if not entertaining! Through my conversations, the image I formed was that of a girl who happy-go-lucky & just believes in having fun with some high energy sex. Understandably and amrtyl she kept saying to her looks was not important but actual experience was..
Hey Bro,

Very nicely jotted. One point I thought I was reading a script of an upcoming movie. Keep it up. After really long time read a good FR.

Member #4429
01-14-16, 21:42
Hey bro,

She is going viral on the Net and I have seen her in SP's from Mumbai / Delhi / Pune Loc and other ads. All three cities. I doubt is she really available. If you got her. Please don't forget to post the FR.

Regards

Member #4429
01-14-16, 21:48
Hey guys,

I got an 5-7 pics out which I liked her the most. She is with SP digits ending 555 and asking price is 8 k ST 15 k for LT.

Has anybody has hands on experience on her. If yes please let me know. Planning to take her on weekend.

Regards.

Spate1981
01-15-16, 03:30
This was in Pune or Mumbai?This was Mumbai but thought I'd post it here since this is where I lurk the most & for benefit of bros traveling to Mumbai.

Jasmpat
01-15-16, 05:48
Hey guys,

I got an 5-7 pics out which I liked her the most. She is with SP digits ending 555 and asking price is 8 k ST 15 k for LT.

Has anybody has hands on experience on her. If yes please let me know. Planning to take her on weekend.

Regards.Pal,

I know this SP. Negotiate to 4.5 K for ST and 10-11 K for LT. Have not availed services from this babe.

MJojo
01-15-16, 07:10
This is nt good news. Any further feedback will be appreciated.Absolutely! I am planning to visit again when I am back in town. This time planning to open the door deliberately.

AtomBomb123
01-15-16, 10:01
Hi bros,

Can anyoone share Hadapsar Teena 's contact number?

Kindly PM her digits.

Thanks,

Atom

R2012
01-15-16, 15:42
Hello everyone,

Please share any indie contact details and ref if needed around Aundh Baner or Wakad area.

Thanks in advance. Please PM.

NewPuneri
01-15-16, 15:54
This is nt good news. Any further feedback will be appreciated.Cams are installed in almost all Spas to know how many customers took extras from girls in order to collect their share from these gals. Spa business is thriving only on this equation.

Cheers

Pcock
01-15-16, 16:57
Cams are installed in almost all Spas to know how many customers took extras from girls in order to collect their share from these gals. Spa business is thriving only on this equation.

CheersAre you telling me that extras etc are being watched by someone? Creepy.

Pcock
01-15-16, 16:58
Absolutely! I am planning to visit again when I am back in town. This time planning to open the door deliberately.I'm also planning the same. Good luck bud.

MadanM
01-15-16, 18:04
Hi guys,

visited Srushti Spa in pimpri, Opp to Pimpri station above Post office.

Guys this place is horrible just like BP brothels.

Too dirty and unhygienic place I ever saw.

Please guys avoid this at any cost even for free.

FunkyOgre
01-15-16, 20:26
Dang! Seems a little tough to think it is a common thing but then again I am sure they know what happens inside. Do they really need cams to check 'collections'?

Not ending up on some porn site are we?

Ogre KD

Cams are installed in almost all Spas to know how many customers took extras from girls in order to collect their share from these gals. Spa business is thriving only on this equation.

Cheers

IndeSeeker
01-15-16, 21:25
Hello guys,

I've been browsing the forum for awhile now, and have finally realized that the real information exchange happens only in the PM's. To all you seniors and regulars in Pune.

I don't have much information for an exchange, I just bought a weekend home in Pune, and now will be frequenting the city a lot. It would be awesome if any of you'll could.

Help me out with some true inde's, some really good GFE, or anything special that you remember as an early Pune monger. As soon as I build up some contacts, I will be.

Happy to share them with you'll. Also any reference provided will not be abused, rest assured she will not be unhappy with you for giving out her contact details.

Thanks in advance.

Pcock
01-16-16, 02:41
Dang! Seems a little tough to think it is a common thing but then again I am sure they know what happens inside. Do they really need cams to check 'collections'?

Ogre KDWTF ending upon a porn site is the last thing one wants.

SexLover14
01-16-16, 03:45
Hello guys,

Am new here.

Can you please provide me contact number of Teena from Hadpasar. And could you please guide me how to make personal messages to members on this forum.

Many thanks.

Sexlovers14

HunterSuper007
01-16-16, 05:18
Are you telling me that extras etc are being watched by someone? Creepy.I don't think every spa has cams and they are monitoring the activities. If they are doing it then its creepy. I didn't see any cams installed in HL spa.

KenTheRockstar
01-16-16, 08:02
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

PuneGuy2006
01-16-16, 09:16
Hey,

Does anyone have Teena's number, heard lot of about her, wanted to try.

Samuel007
01-16-16, 10:18
Have been awaiting for reply for my earlier post red Inde contacts but none of te friends have helped.

So have decided to ty myself.

Earlier this week visited the fav Kin spa.

Requested for 'Boe' at te time of booking.

I was her first client of te day, greedted with big smile and hug.

Undressed infront of her only, ten started with te massage, after almost 40 minutes of good massage.

She asked if I want anything extra, I asked whts on the menu, only HJ for 2 k. But negotiated and opted for 1.5 for HJ +TL.

Avg size boobs, with good slim fair figure.

Gave chocolate to herat te end.

Nice massage and happy ending.

She suggested Jenny for B2 B and CBJ.

Total damage 2.2 +1.5 + silk.

WIR? Well yes definately the J.

Cheers.

Ply safe.

And pl do send me inde contract.

YellowOxide1
01-16-16, 20:13

Ogre KDI knew it that some day I am going to end up on eFukt. That day might have come.

PhoneixPune
01-16-16, 20:39
I was trying to login after many days. I was getting invalid password. I usually keep same pwd for all such apps. Someone had accessed my account. Cud not find couple of mails in my inbox. Though I;ve backup of contacts but this is really pathetic that people can spend $20 and get an account.Hi bro,

You shouldn't have mentioned that you keep same password for all such apps, it's like passing hints to the hacker.

Genius3057
01-16-16, 21:05
Guys, the girl requested by fellow ISGian is real.

Here is the report which mentions that BullsEye had her.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1657284&viewfull=1#post1657284.

Hey bro,

She is going viral on the Net and I have seen her in SP's from Mumbai / Delhi / Pune Loc and other ads. All three cities. I doubt is she really available. If you got her. Please don't forget to post the FR.

Regards

Member #4429
01-16-16, 21:22
Hi Genius305,

Thanks for the update. Seems like she is back in business.

Regards.

Guys, the girl requested by fellow ISGian is real.

Here is the report which mentions that BullsEye had her.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1657284&viewfull=1#post1657284.

HotMalePune
01-17-16, 06:26
Then we should request bullseye for info. She appears cute and sexy to me. But her FR is not that promising.

Hi Genius305,

Thanks for the update. Seems like she is back in business.

Regards.

Xxx4110
01-17-16, 10:30
Has HL spa started operating again? Last I checked it was closed after the raid. If it has then it is a good sign. Means you can just pay off the LEs.

TheNone
01-17-16, 12:06
Mongering is dead or it's just me who find this thread as a page of TOI.

Regards.

TheNone.

AundhVik
01-17-16, 12:08
Any one tried her? Goes by the name Ruchita.

IndeSeeker
01-17-16, 13:00
Hello guys,

I've been browsing the forum for awhile now, and have finally realized that the real information exchange happens only in the PM's. To all you seniors and regulars in Pune.

I don't have much information for an exchange, I just bought a weekend home in Pune, and now will be frequenting the city a lot. It would be awesome if any of you'll could.

Help me out with some true inde's, some really good GFE, or anything special that you remember as an early Pune monger. As soon as I build up some contacts, I will be.

Happy to share them with you'll. Also any reference provided will not be abused, rest assured she will not be unhappy with you for giving out her contact details.

Thanks in advance.Nobody? I really would appreciate it if any of you seniors or regulars who have PM, can send me a good inde contact. Indian or otherwise.

Thanks in advance.

RandySavage
01-17-16, 14:31
Donno about efukt but I saw you on Xvideos last night. LOL YO.

I knew it that some day I am going to end up on eFukt. That day might have come.

MarksMen
01-17-16, 14:59
Pallavi!! Not a new name for the Pune Forum, many of us have availed the services, some shared the experience many did not but why is it that every time or the first time a visit is paid those "some of us" become inclined to jot down the experience. What is so intriguing about her or is it just the hype?

After a good break I decided to explore myself and set up a meeting during pre-Christmas holidays. To my luck and the demanding schedule she has, I was endowed an audience on the very same day. Pleasantries were exchanged and there I was staring the famous "Maharashtra Police" door. There she was "The Famous Pune Queen" title which has been bestowed by some of the senior members here.

At first she seemed to be a normal girl you see / meet at a coffee shop or a bar, if given a choice you will prefer to look other way round, but the story here is of 'need and demand' hence you seem to ignore all the non-attractive things and try to blend in with the flow. Initially I did not sense anything fascinating about her. What was it for which half of the 'dormant' mongers here are going extra mile (creating account, activating PM's) just to obtain her no (Trust me I have some desperate PM's as well for her)?

Slowly and steadily unsuspectingly you realise that's it's not her but it's you where the real deal is! It's not even the attention but the ease by which she opens herself to you (whatever it may be) which excites you. It seems the male DNA though is mostly controlled by the testosterone for the instigation of such encounters but somewhere deep down it's the openness or freeness of the bird inside us which too is looking to be caged out, may be for some instance. I guess that's something when exposed to we get enthralled. There is no doubt that the passion and heat generated between the two bodies, the synching of the heart beats, stiffness in the muscles, exchange of the bodily fluids and the rhythm which brings the two beings into one auto mode level 'succeeding the above mentioned' takes you to a whole new different level.

It seems the ease by which you are warmed up, the invisible ease perimeter created around you by her is what is unique about Pallavi. I realised that it's the secret ingredient to have a satisfying and harmonious experience. I guess it's something even we too can attempt and see the results and for which we should not rely on someone else to create for us.

For her she is a "no – nonsense" decent professional lady who knows her trade well.

Stats:

Figure 7/10, boobs 7/10, Pussy 8. 5/10.

Overall 8. 5/10.

Damage 6 k + .6 k (Taxi) + .13 k (protection and chocolates).

WIR: 6 k for one single shot is little top of the shelf so may have to consider.

Gary Sadu
01-17-16, 18:17
Hey Rahul,

Can you please PM me details if the place is still in business.

Tried a new therapist DD today. The best thing about this spa is you never have to ask extras. Everything is on offer. She does a great ass massage and oils every part of the body. Very relaxing session.

Pros: relatively young, good and tight boobs, fair complexion, good attitude.

Damages:

Counter: 2 k+ 1 k tip.

AtomBomb123
01-17-16, 18:46
Finally met a queen of Pune! Yes its Pallavi! Thanks to the fellow ISG Member Titty for Sharing her contact!

So many interesting FR has actually developed a interest in meeting her. And I say she truly deserves all those for her ultimate service.

Her best part is she gives service the way you want! She is really doing something that makes you more comfortable! Truly a GFE material!

Nothing more to say about her service. Since most of them over here knows her well!

Damage: 6 K.

WIR: Definitely yes!

===========================================

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

PhoneixPune
01-17-16, 20:23
Pallavi!! Not a new name for the Pune Forum, many of us have availed the services, some shared the experience many did not but why is it that every time or the first time a visit is paid those "some of us" become inclined to jot down the experience. What is so intriguing about her or is it just the hype?

After a good break I decided to explore myself and set up a meeting during pre-Christmas holidays. To my luck and the demanding schedule she has, I was endowed an audience on the very same day. Pleasantries were exchanged and there I was staring the famous "Maharashtra Police" door. There she was "The Famous Pune Queen" title which has been bestowed by some of the senior members here.

At first she seemed to be a normal girl you see / meet at a coffee shop or a bar, if given a choice you will prefer to look other way round, but the story here is of 'need and demand' hence you seem to ignore all the non-attractive things and try to blend in with the flow. Initially I did not sense anything fascinating about her. What was it for which half of the 'dormant' mongers here are going extra mile (creating account, activating PM's) just to obtain her no (Trust me I have some desperate PM's as well for her)?..That's a completely different perspective to look at things bro. I sort of relate to what you have described.

Member #4429
01-17-16, 21:24
Then we should request bullseye for info. She appears cute and sexy to me. But her FR is not that promising.As I can see It's almost an year old FR and even Bullseye was not happy with her service. No point wasting time and money on her.

Regards.

Member #4429
01-17-16, 21:28
Mongering is dead or it's just me who find this thread as a page of TOI.

Regards.

TheNone.Hey,

With your little help and guidance we all can make this page rock and roll once again!

With all due respect please help by sharing some Indie's digits with any references as needed.

I will be highly obliged.

Regards.

Member #4429
01-17-16, 21:48
Hey guys,

I was just going through the Mumbai Forum page I found a website with important info about HIV related.

I think everyone should go through this.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/97340/HIV-Risk-In-Perspective--Why-You-Should-Fully-Expect-A-Negative-Result

And related Discussion on the forum link http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?954-Bombay-Mumbai&p=1826438#post1826438.

It's just for info. Which might be useful to every member of this forum.

Regards.

IndeSeeker
01-18-16, 05:46
Hey,

With your little help and guidance we all can make this page rock and roll once again!

With all due respect please help by sharing some Indie's digits with any references as needed.

Regards.I'm in the same boat dude, going to be in Pune tomorrow, and haven't been able to get even one number with or without reference.

Bondrep111
01-18-16, 08:01
Tried a new therapist DD today. The best thing about this spa is you never have to ask extras. Everything is on offer. She does a great ass massage and oils every part of the body. Very relaxing session.

Damages:

Counter: 2 k+ 1 k tip.Can you share details of this spa, would like to to help johny. Thanks buddy.

Mumbai Guy
01-18-16, 09:14
My dear friend you have a total of just TWO posts and both asking for contacts. Are you mongering for the first time in your life? I don't think so. So why don't you share some of your experiences here. Doesn't matter if they are not recent. People here have developed contacts over a period of time and with a lot of misses and a few hits. Now you want everything laid on a platter. Sorry but I don't think any senior will share his hard earned contacts with a newbie like you. So move around, get some experience and share your experiences on the forum. That will earn you respect and then ask for help.

Hope you understand what I want to say.

MG.

Nobody? I really would appreciate it if any of you seniors or regulars who have PM, can send me a good inde contact. Indian or otherwise.

Thanks in advance.

ShandinMine
01-18-16, 12:17
Thanks to LonelyTiger for sharing digits.

Got a weekday afternoon appointment and reached her place on time.

Dang! Her place is nice. Nicer than mine. Being self-employed today can be really rewarding, if you're good at what you do.

She showed me around her place. What a gorgeous view from her place of all the greenery.

Without going into the FR, she is more than happy to be your girlfriend for the time you spend with her. She will do everything without treating it as a job. She will give you what you want, the way you want it. She gave me what I had not had in quite some time And she will give you the time you need to soak in the feel-good afterwards. Let it rest at that.

Rating on appearance and physical parameters - 7/10.

Rating overall experience - 9. 9/10.

Damages - 6 K, standard, no haggling.

Thanks ISG and large-hearted fellow members. Will give back pointers as my mongering list increases.

Thanks!

Shandi.

TonyEstark
01-18-16, 14:36
Thanks to LonelyTiger for sharing digits.

Got a weekday afternoon appointment and reached her place on time.

Dang! Her place is nice. Nicer than mine. Being self-employed today can be really rewarding, if you're good at what you do.

She showed me around her place. What a gorgeous view from her place of all the greenery.

Without going into the FR, she is more than happy to be your girlfriend for the time you spend with her. She will do everything without treating it as a job. She will give you what you want, the way you want it. She gave me what I had not had in quite some time And she will give you the time you need to soak in the feel-good afterwards. Let it rest at that.

Rating on appearance and physical parameters - 7/10.

Rating overall experience - 9. 9/10.

Damages - 6 K, standard, no haggling.

Thanks ISG and large-hearted fellow members. Will give bac
Shandi.New here. Please help.

RajKumar1988
01-18-16, 15:54
Hi guys,

Recently got one Indi contact in Fursungi.

Her name is Swati, no ends with 887.

She quoting 5 k for 2 shots.

Please give me review about her looks and service.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

TheNone
01-18-16, 18:10
You pretty much sums up the experience. She's definitly top 3 lays of Pune IMHO. Perfect GFE, a nice conversationalist and that very nice balcony view.

Regards.

TheNone.

At first she seemed to be a normal girl you see / meet at a coffee shop or a bar, if given a choice you will prefer to look other way round, but the story here is of 'need and demand' hence you seem to ignore all the non-attractive things and try to blend in with the flow. Initially I did not sense anything fascinating about her. What was it for which half of the 'dormant' mongers here are going extra mile (creating account, activating PM's) just to obtain her no (Trust me I have some desperate PM's as well for her)?

Slowly and steadily unsuspectingly you realise that's it's not her but it's you where the real deal is! It's not even the attention but the ease by which she opens herself to you (whatever it may be) which excites you. It seems the male DNA though is mostly controlled by the testosterone for the instigation of such encounters but somewhere deep down it's the openness or freeness of the bird inside us which too is looking to be caged out, may be for some instance. I guess that's something when exposed to we get enthralled. There is no doubt that the passion and heat generated between the two bodies, the synching of the heart beats, stiffness in the muscles, exchange of the bodily fluids and the rhythm which brings the two beings into one auto mode level 'succeeding the above mentioned' takes you to a whole new different level.

It seems the ease by which you are warmed up, the invisible ease perimeter created around you by her is what is unique about Pallavi. I realised that it's the secret ingredient to have a satisfying and harmonious experience. I guess it's something even we too can attempt and see the results and for which we should not rely on someone else to create for us.

For her she is a "no nonsense" decent professional lady who knows her trade well.

Stats:

Figure 7/10, boobs 7/10, Pussy 8. 5/10.

Overall 8. 5/10.

Damage 6 k + .6 k (Taxi) + .13 k (protection and chocolates).

WIR: 6 k for one single shot is little top of the shelf so may have to consider.

TheNone
01-18-16, 18:19
I had my fair share of Pune so far and not to offend anyone but I noticed SP racket is very strong here. There are technically 2-3 OEMs and rest of the numbers are just "resellers". VN and KP are just 2 fav places due to some reasons. And did I mentioned about the Photochoping, the bloody shit who can turn Rakhi sawant into Sunny leone. Indies are pretty hard to get, even if you get, hygine and risk factor is very dubious. Remember that nisha / neesha from kondhwa, near hankook tyre appartment with tummy tuckers and fungal Jungle. Some Indies are phenomenal specially Kathy. Let me assure you, she's by far the most awesome fuck of Pune IMHO. But some smartass, dingleberry mfck showed her my FR and then she went bazooka on me. I am trying to score with a Girl in Pune. Nice DFK (Base 1) and BBBJ (base2) completed. Will keep you all posted with a detailed FR.

Regards.

TheNone.

Hey,

Regards.

SniperDude
01-18-16, 18:34
Well said TheNone bro. Kind hearted fellow mongerers like you are keeping the forum alive either by sharing informative FR's or by sharing the contacts. Pleas keep doing so & we will also keep posting our FR's as & when it comes.

Though looking forward for your base1 & base2 ratings.

Sniper.

I had my fair share of Pune so far and not to offend anyone but I noticed SP racket is very strong here. There are technically 2-3 OEMs and rest of the numbers are just "resellers". VN and KP are just 2 fav places due to some reasons. And did I mentioned about the Photochoping, the bloody shit who can turn Rakhi sawant into Sunny leone. Indies are pretty hard to get, even if you get, hygine and risk factor is very dubious. Remember that nisha / neesha from kondhwa, near hankook tyre appartment with tummy tuckers and fungal Jungle. Some Indies are phenomenal specially Kathy. Let me assure you, she's by far the most awesome fuck of Pune IMHO. But some smartass, dingleberry mfck showed her my FR and then she went bazooka on me. I am trying to score with a Girl in Pune. Nice DFK (Base 1) and BBBJ (base2) completed. Will keep you all posted with a detailed FR.

Regards.

TheNone.

HunterSuper007
01-18-16, 19:09
Hello all,

Few weeks before I had been to a spa Viman nagar. I opted for aroma massage and girl was pretty. Undressed my self and didn't wear the disposable. Just wrapped the towel. She unwrapped the towel and smiled when she saw that I was not wearing the disposable. The massage was average. The massage provided in HL spa was way better and sensuous. Asked me to turn to the front and massaged my legs. Then she asked whether I was interested in B2B and quoted me 4.5 k. I said its too high and negotiated to 3 k. She wasn't willing to come down. Her boobs were big and shapely. She undressed herself and wore the disposable which gave me the access to her ass and pussy. Fingered her for 10-15 min. Sucked her tits and she ended with the HJ.

Overall the massage was average. I had a great sensual massage in HL spa and this massage was no where close to it.

Would prefer HL spa even if there no B2B.

HunterSuper007
01-18-16, 19:12
Has HL spa started operating again? Last I checked it was closed after the raid. If it has then it is a good sign. Means you can just pay off the LEs.HL spa is back in business. With partitions made by screens which is the only drawback.

Xxx4110
01-18-16, 19:30
You have to activate your PM honey. No one is going to share their digits here and I suggest you shouldn't either.

By the way welcome.

Hey guys,

I'm new in forum I am from Pune but travel Mumbai too do contact me for best services. Will wait for comment.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

CVcvc
01-18-16, 19:32

Damages:

Counter: 2 k+ 1 k tip.Could you please share the details.

RahulM30
01-18-16, 21:29
Hello dear friends,

Recently received one call from unknown number and there was one familiar female voice, she told that she is miss sh. From v hotel and now in Mumbai, luckily was escaped from last LE and presently working at Mumbai so please come here at Mumbai, offered whole night for 5 k. I think its worth but she refused to give service at Pune and insisted me to come Mumbai, now confused is it worth to go there to Mumbai for her service? Please opine.

TheNone
01-19-16, 02:16
Hunter.

2 k Plus 4. 5 k =6. 5 k for a Handjob. A bad deal.

Regards.

TheNone.

Hello all,

Few weeks before I had been to a spa Viman nagar. I opted for aroma massage and girl was pretty. Undressed my self and didn't wear the disposable. Just wrapped the towel. She unwrapped the towel and smiled when she saw that I was not wearing the disposable. The massage was average. The massage provided in HL spa was way better and sensuous. Asked me to turn to the front and massaged my legs. Then she asked whether I was interested in B2B and quoted me 4.5 k. I said its too high and negotiated to 3 k. She wasn't willing to come down. Her boobs were big and shapely. She undressed herself and wore the disposable which gave me the access to her ass and pussy. Fingered her for 10-15 min. Sucked her tits and she ended with the HJ.

Overall the massage was average. I had a great sensual massage in HL spa and this massage was no where close to it.

Would prefer HL spa even if there no B2B.

TheNone
01-19-16, 02:19
A random girl from random lodge who randomly escaped from LE and now calling you to update whom you don't even know about, asking all of random people if they know her. Brilliantly random my friend.

Regards.

TheNone.

Hello dear friends,

Recently received one call from unknown number and there was one familiar female voice, she told that she is miss sh. From v hotel and now in Mumbai, luckily was escaped from last LE and presently working at Mumbai so please come here at Mumbai, offered whole night for 5 k. I think its worth but she refused to give service at Pune and insisted me to come Mumbai, now confused is it worth to go there to Mumbai for her service? Please opine.

Sen Sex
01-19-16, 08:11
This so called HW advertises on Locanto as "4 k for full day or full night". There were mixed reviews of her on the forum so decided to check her out myself. Her number given on Locanto is of her handler who will give her actual number just before agreed meeting time. Went to Hadapsar Mantri Market as agreed around 11:30 AM. After some wait she came in an auto. She took me to a hotel on Solapur road. Very average looking female.

Was in a hotel from 12:30 till 6 PM; had 3 & half (fourth I could not come despite valiant efforts from her) sessions. Nothing great about her looks, figure & service. To give her credit she is a genuine person and tries to please you earnestly.

Any one wants her direct number PM me.

Looks: 3/10.

Figure: 4/10.

Service: 5/10.

Damages: 4 k + 700 (room) + 700 (drinks & food).

TheNone
01-19-16, 08:24
Guys,

Please stop spamming my INBOX. I don't have kathy's number anymore. She blocked me around a month back, also on a side note, at least 3 senior members also blocked by her. She knows about this forum or worst case scenario that she left the trade for good.

Regards.

TheNone.

HunterSuper007
01-19-16, 14:34
Hunter.

2 k Plus 4. 5 k =6. 5 k for a Handjob. A bad deal.

Regards.

TheNone.Hi TheNone,

Total damage was 2 k for massage+ 3 k for B2B + HJ. Total 5 k.

Read in the forum not to more than 3 k for B2B.

SattPatt
01-19-16, 15:05
Service is good. Her place is turn off. No bed.

Slim body. Small boobs.

Hi guys,

Recently got one Indi contact in Fursungi.

Her name is Swati, no ends with 887.

She quoting 5 k for 2 shots.

Please give me review about her looks and service.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

TheNone
01-19-16, 17:39
5 k for a b2 b and HJ, IMHO is an expensive deal. I PMed you a trip, you might be interested.

Regards.

TheNone.

Hi TheNone,

Total damage was 2 k for massage+ 3 k for B2B + HJ. Total 5 k.

Read in the forum not to more than 3 k for B2B.

RahulM30
01-19-16, 17:46
How important is safety for you?

-Shandi.Ya. I think you are right. Safety is most important and AR first. But I m exclaimed as I m not getting her exactly so why she has called me only or if any other member of group has received same call. Or is it everything happening randomly?

TheCharm
01-19-16, 20:07
Bad place. Unhygienic place. Worst service. BP area is better than this. Stop putting good reviews about it. BP girls are better than this pace.

HunterSuper007
01-20-16, 09:52
Bad place. Unhygienic place. Worst service. BP area is better than this. Stop putting good reviews about it. BP girls are better than this pace.Exactly worst place. Straight away I made a polite exit.

YoungBro
01-20-16, 10:55
Guys,

Please stop spamming my INBOX. I don't have kathy's number anymore. She blocked me around a month back, also on a side note, at least 3 senior members also blocked by her. She knows about this forum or worst case scenario that she left the trade for good.

Regards.

TheNone.Hi bro,

I can help you to get in touch with Kathy.

Contact me through PM.

Bye.

IndeSeeker
01-20-16, 12:31
My dear friend you have a total of just TWO posts and both asking for contacts. Are you mongering for the first time in your life? I don't think so. So why don't you share some of your experiences here. Doesn't matter if they are not recent. People here have developed contacts over a period of time and with a lot of misses and a few hits. Now you want everything laid on a platter. Sorry but I don't think any senior will share his hard earned contacts with a newbie like you. So move around, get some experience and share your experiences on the forum. That will earn you respect and then ask for help.

Hope you understand what I want to say.

MG.Dear MG,

Thanks for the input, I just assumed that the forum was created so that people would have a reasonably good idea of what is on offer in different cities. All I asked for was a pointer in the right direction. You seem to have an extremely prejudiced view regarding what other people would do, one 'senior' member has pm'd me a wonderful contact, which I just met and have confirmed for an LT tonight. In other news have also set up another 'date' with an indi from Uzbek, both these have come at far lower rates than other members seem to be quoting for Pune. Maybe I will write up a couple FR's after the weekend.

Gopanna2012
01-20-16, 16:31
Exactly worst place. Straight away I made a polite exit.Better to avoid this place.

I also had worst experience.

Unhygienic place.

RahulM30
01-20-16, 17:59
Better to avoid this place.

I also had worst experience.

Unhygienic place.How it is as compare to hotel v, in terms of quality and hygiene. I was planning to visit as heard much about a dams in previous post but according to previous few post it is the place which should be avoided as possible, but if it is like v hotel, I have no objection to visit there. Further clearance from senior members needed.

Sgrgvl
01-20-16, 18:39
Hello from Mumbai,

Was on short trip to Poona. Little one down then started crying. So have to satisfy. Called through some of the contacts I had in previous trip. To my surprise. Fixed appointment in one look itself. N and N. I had one HR doggy 1 hour with her. OMG! Heaven. Really sexy back.

Damage:

12 k for ST.

All other except anal.

YellowOxide1
01-20-16, 21:07
Donno about efukt but I saw you on Xvideos last night. LOL YO.Randy Bro,

You are confusing me with an older Ron Jeremy.

Pcock
01-21-16, 02:56
How it is as compare to hotel v, in terms of quality and hygiene. I was planning to visit as heard much about a dams in previous post but according to previous few post it is the place which should be avoided as possible, but if it is like v hotel, I have no objection to visit there. Further clearance from senior members needed.No comparison. V is much better and neater.

TittyBoy
01-21-16, 06:59
Glad you had a great time. Cheers buddy!

Regards,

Titty

Finally met a queen of Pune! Yes its Pallavi! Thanks to the fellow ISG Member Titty for Sharing her contact!

So many interesting FR has actually developed a interest in meeting her. And I say she truly deserves all those for her ultimate service.

Her best part is she gives service the way you want! She is really doing something that makes you more comfortable! Truly a GFE material!

Nothing more to say about her service. Since most of them over here knows her well!

Damage: 6 K.

AtomBomb123
01-21-16, 08:52
Went to HL massage parlor last week. Mizz Z was my therapist.

Deep tissue Massage was really awesome.

After 45 min I have asked her extras. She quoted 2 k for HJ and full top access.

I didn't negotiate anything since she is my favorite therapist over there.

After everything is done, I took shower and left the place.

Completely satisfied!!

Total damage: 2 k at the counter + 2 k tip to a girl =4 k.

Boobs: 10/10.

Massage: 10/10.

HJ: 8/10.

WIR: yes!!

Worst part: no DFK, no BJ and no private room.

Sree1851
01-21-16, 12:02
Hi, feel like you overpaid a tad bit. The premium going rate is 6 k FOR st.

Did you approach through a SP or Indie? Do clarify.

Hello from Mumbai,

Was on short trip to Poona. Little one down then started crying. So have to satisfy. Called through some of the contacts I had in previous trip. To my surprise. Fixed appointment in one look itself. N and N. I had one HR doggy 1 hour with her. OMG! Heaven. Really sexy back.

Damage:

12 k for ST.

All other except anal.

AkPune86
01-21-16, 16:36
Hi,

Kindly PM her Contact details.

Thanks,

Ak

Finally here my FR goes. I read much about Teena. But last Sunday finally could catch Bird.

Fixed appointment at 6-30 pm. I reached at Handewadi chowk at 5. 30 pm.

Purchased drink and cigarettes for her. She like drinking and smoking. She stays near one society on Hadapsar katraj road.

She guided me well to reach premise. Silent place. No security. Entered in and reached flat. She was standing to welcome.

Exchanged big hug. And DFK. She was in short dress, so could easily figure it out property.

Started with chit chat and drink along with chicken lollipop. It was wonderful evening. Her spoken English is excellent as she is working for MNC. Slowly started undressing her. Her boobs are 42 plus. So started playing with horny two birds..

HunterSuper007
01-21-16, 17:08

After 45 min I have asked her extras. She quoted 2 k for HJ and full top access.

Completely satisfied!!

Worst part: no DFK, no BJ and no private room.Bro,

Agree with you massages are the best in HL spa. But 2 k is very high. Please negotiate it 1 k so that it stays at 1 k.

CoolGuy86
01-21-16, 19:27
Hello guys,

I am new here can I know how to use this forum please. Also I have read many reviews about Pallavi in Pune. Would be grateful if any member can share her numbers with me. I am a regular visitor to this forum and usually I read all the FRs. Want to write my own experience once I get her digits. Any senior member please guide me.

Thanks in advance.

Happy and safe mongering.

Greetings,

Jackson

HunterSuper007
01-21-16, 19:48
Hello from Mumbai,

Damage:

12 k for ST.

All other except anal.Bro,

Don't pay more than 5-6 K for ST.

Genius3057
01-21-16, 22:02
Hi all,

Puja from PCMC (ending with 520) is asking for reference.

Any kind hearted souls, please PM.

TIA.

Qutbminar
01-21-16, 22:33
Got this pic from SP. Would appreciate feedback on her. New to town so would like to know LT rate.

Torchhh
01-22-16, 02:31
She's cute. Let me know the service please if you have her dude and the damages. And if you can get her direct number, that's icing on the cake.

Thanks

Got this pic from SP. Would appreciate feedback on her. New to town so would like to know LT rate.

Jasmpat
01-22-16, 05:15
Got this pic from SP. Would appreciate feedback on her. New to town so would like to know LT rate.Pal, there is already a review about her in the Pune forum. Refer #15312.

Looks cute, but she is a dead fish. Mixed reviews about her from other members.

You can try your luck.

Qutbminar
01-22-16, 06:27
Pal, there is already a review about her in the Pune forum. Refer #15312.

Looks cute, but she is a dead fish. Mixed reviews about her from other members.

You can try your luck.Hey Jasmpat,

Thanks for pointing that out. Looks like there are no mixed reviews. All are bad.

Same guy was peddling another girl but I was not in good spirits yesterday.

Would appreciate if you can PM some contacts. I did not like any others at this SP.

Regards,

Qutub

TittyBoy
01-22-16, 07:03
Bro,

Please don't overpay. HJ is 1 k or less and additional .5 k for TL.

Completely satisfied!!

Worst part: no DFK, no BJ and no private room.

Avimeddy
01-22-16, 07:17
Hi all brothers,

Today I receive a call from gigolo.com, the lady name was Ritika, she was telling to me that she can arrange meetings with high class ladies for massage and other activities, but for that I need to become member of their club and for that I need to deposit 3100 rs into their HDFC bank account, the lady seems to be genuine on call but I have don't have any trust, brothers please suggest me what should I do.

Bondrep111
01-22-16, 09:49
Finally here my FR goes. I read much about Teena. But last Sunday finally could catch Bird.

Fixed appointment at 6-30 pm. I reached at Handewadi chowk at 5. 30 pm.

Purchased drink and cigarettes for her. She like drinking and smoking. She stays near one society on Hadapsar katraj road.

Started with chit chat and drink along with chicken lollipop. It was wonderful evening. Her spoken English is excellent as she is working for MNC. Slowly started undressing her. Her boobs are 42 plus. So started playing with horny two birds..You sure had an amazing time with Teena. Can you share her number buddy? And if any ref read?

Thanks.

Tut Li
01-22-16, 14:51
Hi all brothers,

Today I receive a call from gigolo.com, the lady name was Ritika, she was telling to me that she can arrange meetings with high class ladies for massage and other activities, but for that I need to become member of their club and for that I need to deposit 3100 rs into their HDFC bank account, the lady seems to be genuine on call but I have don't have any trust, brothers please suggest me what should I do.Just one word. Stay away.

PowerTower
01-22-16, 15:08
Yes, I have also asked several times. Please share her digits to me also.

You sure had an amazing time with Teena. Can you share her number buddy? And if any ref read?

Thanks.

VishudJb
01-22-16, 15:22
Hi all brothers,

Today I receive a call from gigolo.com, the lady name was Ritika, she was telling to me that she can arrange meetings with high class ladies for massage and other activities, but for that I need to become member of their club and for that I need to deposit 3100 rs into their HDFC bank account, the lady seems to be genuine on call but I have don't have any trust, brothers please suggest me what should I do.Dear,

It is scam just stay away.

Gopanna2012
01-22-16, 16:33
Today I visited MP near Panchami.

It was closed.

Went to MP near Laxmi road it was closed.

MP in Deccan it was also closed.

Anybody knows why these are closed.

Is there any problem?

Double Shot
01-22-16, 16:43
Just one word. Stay away.Tut Li Bro - "Stay away" are two words, not one.

On a serious note guys, please do not pay advance in bank account. It is not worth the risk.

Enough has been said about this on the forum already.

Take care.

Double Shot.

AtomBomb123
01-22-16, 18:34
Bro,

Please don't overpay. HJ is 1 k or less and additional .5 k for TL.Sure bro! From Next time.

Cheers,

Atom

Brett21
01-22-16, 21:48
Been trying a few Thai spas lately wanting BBBJ for extras. Finally at this particular spa therapist a little old but cute face. Asked for BBBJ, she asked how much can I pay, offered her 1 k she asked 2 k, deal done for 2 k. Amazing BBBJ which ended with CIM. Was very satisfied. Tried another therapist at the same spa a few days later however she only offered HJ, I refused. Been with the first one again after few days and same thing, great massage with BBBJ and CIM.

Observation is that in Pune like in other cities LE gets money from the spas. However LE dictates what Cannot be allowed and in Pune BJ and Sexual intercourse is a strict NO for the Thai Spa's as dictated by LE. The same is conveyed by owners of spa's to the girls. However there are some rare girls who defy this.

Cannot post the spa's name here as it puts them at risk from LE and the girl can get busted as well. Only advice to fellow punters who visit Spas is to keep trying and you may find a rare gem. Also 2.5 k to 3 k for B2B is too damn steep and I would advice guys to not pay so much. If everybody refuses to not pay more than a particular amount then definitely the rates can come down. I got very lucky with the damage part as well as 2 k in Pune for BBBJ with CIM from a Thai girl is something I have never even heard of.

PuneriBoka
01-22-16, 23:43
Hello fellas,

I was quite active member few months back on this forum but got migrated to Brisbane and mongering become very costly here.

Few days back, I saw an adv by Indian Air hostess (On several online dating forums popular in Australia for LT with weird payment conditions of paying in INR on bank Ac only. 10 k In advance for booking out of 25 k. Recieved pics upon request as well and looking above avg. Also provided location details to have a session. It was some hotel and when I enquired there, was more interesting to know that the booking had been made in the name of that girl only.

I just wanted to share it here but don't know why pics are not getting uploaded thru android mobile.

It's f##king weird guys, all scammers are getting smart, stay safe.

PB.

Bondrep111
01-23-16, 07:06
Hello guys,

Very honestly I don't like to have girls from SPs. They are all very mechanical. Earlier I had made friends with 3 females and time with them used to be amazing. No hurry and we used to do with our own speed and liking; in whatever positions we enjoyed and what not. But now all have move out of my radar, one got married, 2 moved out of Pune. The girls regularly mentioned in this forum are not that fun. I enjoyed Pallavi. But Smita and Deepali- though they give full service to your liking, are too old now. Am seriously bored now. Am looking for Teena but not getting her number from any regulars. It would be great to have other independent girls numbers. Girls in MP are also mechanical. Never been to BP. Hope to get some good ones from seniors here. Looking forward.

PuneriBoka
01-23-16, 09:28
Buddy,

They have been closed long long time ago. I think the problem is, they might not be aware of your visit (LOL).

You can try to find them on backpage ads, your would definitely end-up in getting one of those with different location.

Cheers!!

PB.

Today I visited MP near Panchami.

It was closed.

Went to MP near Laxmi road it was closed.

MP in Deccan it was also closed.

Anybody knows why these are closed.

Is there any problem?

PuneriBoka
01-23-16, 09:34
Hello,

Photos are here for your reference.

PB.

Hello fellas,

I was quite active member few months back on this forum but got migrated to Brisbane and mongering become very costly here.

Few days back, I saw an adv by Indian Air hostess (On several online dating forums popular in Australia for LT with weird payment conditions of paying in INR on bank Ac only. 10 k In advance for booking out of 25 k. Recieved pics upon request as well and looking above avg. Also provided location details to have a session. It was some hotel and when I enquired there, was more interesting to know that the booking had been made in the name of that girl only.

I just wanted to share it here but don't know why pics are not getting uploaded thru android mobile.

It's f##king weird guys, all scammers are getting smart, stay safe.

PB.

Justin05
01-23-16, 12:35
I have been reading about Pallavi for longtime now and see that she is extremely pro in what she does. Request you to share her contact with me please.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Patsn
01-23-16, 12:48
Hey guys,

Got a contact from loca of HW named Meera number ending with 757, called her up she quoted 3 k + 0.5 k for hotel, everything on plate except anal, she is not ready to share her pic. Has anyone availed her services, can anyone tell about her services and looks.

ValidReason
01-23-16, 14:24
Hello folk,

Can you or anyone from the forum get me Pallavi's digit. Read about her in lot of FR. Would be great to write my own with her. In return I would share you contacts of few I have.

Hi all,

I am new to Pune. I want to have some fun on this weekend. I have read about Pallavi "The Queen of Pune" in this thread. Could any one please share me her contact number?

Thanks in advance.

Member #4429
01-23-16, 21:09
Hey,

Seems like you don't have your PM activated.

Till then enjoy reading.

Regards.

Hello folk,

Can you or anyone from the forum get me Pallavi's digit. Read about her in lot of FR. Would be great to write my own with her. In return I would share you contacts of few I have.

Torchhh
01-23-16, 23:51
You don't have PM dude. Can't share contacts if you don't have PM. Buy a subscription to give and take.

Hello folk,

HunterSuper007
01-24-16, 05:34
Hi all brothers,

Today I receive a call from gigolo.com, the lady name was Ritika, she was telling to me that she can arrange meetings with high class ladies for massage and other activities, but for that I need to become member of their club and for that I need to deposit 3100 rs into their HDFC bank account, the lady seems to be genuine on call but I have don't have any trust, brothers please suggest me what should I do.Its a scam. Stay away.

PuneGuy2006
01-24-16, 09:10
Is she available in Pune?

Hello,

PB.

VishudJb
01-24-16, 12:11
Hello,

PB.Never deposit cash in any girl or SP bank account 9 out of 10 is fraud.

Dinom
01-24-16, 20:29
Today came across this add on Loc "Call me for friendship & other only 15000 monthly basic". Tried to contact on the given number but no one picked up. When I tried the number in FB. Some Prerna profile came up. Anybody tried her? Lucrative offer but seems suspicious though.

Member #4429
01-24-16, 22:12
Hey ShandinMine.

Please clear your Inbox. I have query for you.

Regards.

ShandinMine
01-25-16, 10:18
Play safe bro. When in doubt, stay away. Many fish in the ocean to play with.

Hi all brothers,

Today I receive a call from gigolo.com, the lady name was Ritika, she was telling to me that she can arrange meetings with high class ladies for massage and other activities, but for that I need to become member of their club and for that I need to deposit 3100 rs into their HDFC bank account, the lady seems to be genuine on call but I have don't have any trust, brothers please suggest me what should I do.

Hitman47
01-25-16, 10:45
Anyone recently tried African Ms. S with number ending 755?

Is she active? Her current whatsapp DP suggests she has a friend too who may be available for 3 some.

Xxx4110
01-25-16, 12:03
Very accurate observation. The therapists are willing to do a lot more but mostly adhere to strict guidelines set by spa management which in turn are guided by LEs. Also if there are doors in the room you can get B2 B otherwise no chance.

Been trying a few Thai spas lately wanting BBBJ for extras. Finally at this particular spa therapist a little old but cute face. Asked for BBBJ, she asked how much can I pay, offered her 1 k she asked 2 k, deal done for 2 k. Amazing BBBJ which ended with CIM. Was very satisfied. Tried another therapist at the same spa a few days later however she only offered HJ, I refused. Been with the first one again after few days and same thing, great massage with BBBJ and CIM.

Observation is that in Pune like in other cities LE gets money from the spas. However LE dictates what Cannot be allowed and in Pune BJ and Sexual intercourse is a strict NO for the Thai Spa's as dictated by LE. The same is conveyed by owners of spa's to the girls. However there are some rare girls who defy this.

Cannot post the spa's name here as it puts them at risk from LE and the girl can get busted as well. Only advice to fellow punters who visit Spas is to keep trying and you may find a rare gem. Also 2.5 k to 3 k for B2B is too damn steep and I would advice guys to not pay so much. If everybody refuses to not pay more than a particular amount then definitely the rates can come down. I got very lucky with the damage part as well as 2 k in Pune for BBBJ with CIM from a Thai girl is something I have never even heard of.

Navinkum81
01-25-16, 13:11
Hello guys,

I will soon be in Pune for a week period. Can you guys please share Indies HW and MILF details? My PM is Active.

Thanks.

DirtyMind
01-25-16, 13:48
Back from Dubai after a long time and got a lot of PM and just replied to all.

If any need the pics of Pallavi the working girl then let me know so I will upload as most of the new members haven't seen her. Also new members don't pay her more as so of her pimps who are active here have raised her price.

Feel free to PM me for any help.

RandySavage
01-25-16, 16:48
Folks. Met an IT girl from VN on a chat forum and she is asking 15 k for one pop. She shared her bottom pic and bust pics as of now. I am against such obnoxious price for one pop but at the same time Johnny is horny. Anyone tried her yet? She goes by the nickname Simplysim online and tells she is worth that. She also tells that her husband is in merchant navy and is asking to book premier inn if I am game.

Averma1067
01-25-16, 18:47
Having an extended weekend on account of republic day thought of best utilizing it by getting some action. Called one SP I know of but didn't have any good girls with him. Besides laziness had got the better of me so I walked over to trusted old Chi spa in P.S. In the evening. Luckily they had a slot available. Miss S was appointed to take care of me. With her blonde hair she seemed attractive in the dim lit yellow light. For a first, I hardened my balls to not wear the dispos. Was not disappointed by this action of mine either cause Miss S didn't waste any time in giving an erotic massage with plenty of signals. Quickly negotiated 1.5 k for HJ with top access. However she would not expose her boobs, just let me put my hands in her top and grope. Nevertheless got a good HJ and unloaded a huge load on her hands and her top. Completed the massage and she left asking me whether I was happy. I sure was.

Masseuse: 6/10 (dim lit yellow light makes anyone look attractive so deducting some points).

Body: 6/10 (slim body but was not impressed by boobs. My run ins with saggy boobs just won't end. God help me!

Service: 9/10 (She definitely scores here with her erotic massage but one point deducted for limited access to boobs).

WIR: I always do.

On another note, would be trying out Au Spa in Nigdi once again. Managed to befriend the cute North eastern chick there last time. Hoping to score. Anyone had any luck with her?

RajVirr
01-26-16, 03:12
Hello all,

New to this, so bear with me. I am in touch with SP called Rohan. Asking for 8 k outcall for couple of hrs. Any review of this attached profile?

Kiran1411
01-26-16, 04:44
If something seems too good to be true, it typically is!

Mostly in the online world.

Had been out of action due to work. But now Johnny trying to get some warmth and wetness.

Today came across this add on Loc "Call me for friendship & other only 15000 monthly basic". Tried to contact on the given number but no one picked up. When I tried the number in FB. Some Prerna profile came up. Anybody tried her? Lucrative offer but seems suspicious though.

YellowOxide1
01-26-16, 05:43
Folks. Met an IT girl from VN on a chat forum and she is asking 15 k for one pop. She shared her bottom pic and bust pics as of now. I am against such obnoxious price for one pop but at the same time Johnny is horny. Anyone tried her yet? She goes by the nickname Simplysim online and tells she is worth that. She also tells that her husband is in merchant navy and is asking to book premier inn if I am game.Unless her pussy is gold plated and smells of fresh spring and she looks like Scarlett Johannson and make love like Sasha Grey, I don't think the 15 k is warranted.

YellowOxide1
01-26-16, 05:47
Today came across this add on Loc "Call me for friendship & other only 15000 monthly basic". Tried to contact on the given number but no one picked up. When I tried the number in FB. Some Prerna profile came up. Anybody tried her? Lucrative offer but seems suspicious though.This scam is as old as the advance payment scam. Do not fall for it.

What has happened to this forum? Is the Pune scene so dry that even respected senior members are falling for the most naive of scams. Be careful guys. Rub one out using porn but do not throw away your hard earned money.

MStrong
01-26-16, 06:55
Pune:

I am due this FR to Pune forum for quite sometimes:

Thanks ferguson, Raj, and many (please excuse not naming particularly of all) Pune brothers for helping me out. Cheers!

Recently had Ritu for a night. Not getting into much details on the deed.

But important points:

1) She does an excellent BBBJ (all three times and to her heart content) includes vibrating tongue to lovely tea bags.

2) She is not a looker but service is awesome.

3) Medium Boobs.

4) Nice tight pussy.

5) Medium firm ass. Good for doggy.

6) She is good in all the positions. Almost tried in every position. She never said no to anything except Anal.

7) She does nice Body to body cream massage (that was her secret service LOL) I must say that was an extra I have got from her. I didn't expected that this before. The way she massaged Johnny with her pussy and boobs for such a long time its remarkable.

The first two deeds before sleep went upto 2 AM. Not in hurry she knows how to wake your Johnny up with lovely long time dedicated BBBJ. From morning 4 AM I woke up with an nice pampering from her then she went for an nice BBBJ again. That was awesome.

She is energetic, If you are a good in energy then she is the bet for you.

Damage:- 10 K.

Finally Completely drained and satisfied.

Good VFM for night.

WIR:- Probably yes with little less cost. May be 8 K FN.

Contact exchange? Not at a time to all but as I visit Pune very regularly will definitely share with some good contact exchange. I will reply all for the contact but will take time as I don't want her to get bombarded with the call and finally she hike the rates. So please keep waiting. Cheers!

Manum
01-26-16, 07:11
Hi mongers,

Has anyone availed services from Nilalshi recently, the number was unreachable for long time but managed to contact last week the charges quoted was 4 k for st.

Thanks.

RandySavage
01-26-16, 07:37
Don't worry YO, inspite of being high with half a bottle of my black dog scotch down, I didn't take her bait. Will never ever go over 5 k in Pune for St /10 k for LT and not beyond 3 k ST / 7 k LTin Delhi where I have recently begun mongering. Guys lets take this pledge to keep the cost in check. The Delhi wallahs are doing an amazing job in keeping the mollah down. Pune is unreasonably expensive due to the Pimp cartel here. No quality, no variety no service just steep costs. Let's keep it checked.

Unless her pussy is gold plated and smells of fresh spring and she looks like Scarlett Johannson and make love like Sasha Grey, I don't think the 15 k is warranted.

Pcock
01-26-16, 09:05
Hey guys,

Got a contact from loca of HW named Meera number ending with 757, called her up she quoted 3 k + 0.5 k for hotel, everything on plate except anal, she is not ready to share her pic. Has anyone availed her services, can anyone tell about her services and looks.Did you try her after all? How is she.

AlwaysSteel
01-26-16, 12:10
This scam is as old as the advance payment scam. Do not fall for it.

What has happened to this forum? Is the Pune scene so dry that even respected senior members are falling for the most naive of scams. Be careful guys. Rub one out using porn but do not throw away your hard earned money.I called her. She will take money after we will meet. ST Rs3000. I can bring her home. Lets see what happens. I won't pay unless I feel positive.

PuneNinja
01-26-16, 12:26
Read many times about this spa in this forum, so decided to visit this place.

Called this place on Wednesday around 3 in the afternoon and asked for slot, to my surprise all slopes were. So took 7.30 PM appointment.

Reached there around 7.40. I was only customer, they asked me what kind of message do I required, so chose Swedish massage for 1 HR.

Paid 2200 upfront and there was no discount. Asked me to take off my shoes and a massage girl washed my feet and made them dry with a towel. Gave me a wooden slipper to wear and guided me toward massage room. It was a corner room. Room was specious, extremely clean, hygienic and well organized. Bathroom was in the room with transparent glass. Street View from room was also awesome. She asked me to get changed. I noticed that that there was no latch on the door. So became skeptical if they offer any extra or not.

I changed and sat into my boxers. Massage girl came with big smile and greeting. I think her name was miss k. She was around 26-28 with big smile and cute face. She asked me put on disposable for which I refused on which she said drop the boxer as its all right.

Massage was great. She made ambiance really greats its music, turn off all the light, only small candle was burning. When last 10 minutes was remaining, she asked if I required any extra service. So negotiation started she asked for 2 k for HJ which off course refused. She didn't agree for 1 k so I said go ahead and finish massage. I don't need Amy extra.

So she finished in next 5 minutes, I got up for shower and she said what is my final price so I quote 1.5 k with boobs sucking.

Again she resisted but agree but asked me not suck vey hard.

HJ was awesome but her firm and perfectly shaped boobs was just wa. Finished in 10 minutes; and I went for shower while she started cleaning.

Damage: 2200 for massage and 1.5 K for extra. But total worth.

Great massage but extra was even greater.

Definitely visiting this place again for both the services.

Pcock
01-26-16, 15:51
Did you try her after all? How is she.Meera is a HW. Kondhwa. Doesn't have a place. Is fat with a paunch. And stretch Mk and she is an amateur. Avoid. NT worth 3 k. Not worth 1500 also.

RpPune
01-26-16, 16:08
Hi guys,

This is my first post to the thread! I am from Pune and frequent visitor to Nashik. I do not have any contacts from Pune and not tried anybody from Pune. But I have some good indie contacts from Nashik.

I will share my recent Nashik experience soon in next post. It will be helpful to Nashik visitors.

Cheers till then!

Suraj Boby
01-26-16, 17:49
Hi Pune ISGian,

I'm active member in Delhi forum. I will be in Pune for next couple of days. I will be staying at SB road, please PM some nearby Indi, SP contacts will reciprocate with Delhi contacts.

Enjoy!

Pcock
01-26-16, 18:13
Meera is a HW. Kondhwa. Doesn't have a place. Is fat with a paunch. And stretch Mk and she is an amateur. Avoid. NT worth 3 k. Not worth 1500 also.She must be at least 35-40.

Pcock
01-26-16, 18:16
Keep seeing these ads in too classifieds. Decided to check them out. One was an MP opp a towers in MG road. Two women. One fat other old. And wanted 3 k for FS. Told them to use a dildo. Actually o should have told them to pay me in fact.

Next was this MP on 4th floor two buildings away from Deccan pmt stand. Had a look. Aluminum partitions with curtained entrance. No attached shower however a common one was there. Put off. I saw an NE babe in there however the ambiance was so pathetic I opted out. Just a review for the benefit of the forum.

Pcock
01-26-16, 18:19
There is this indie (possibly), who claims to be in Kondhwa near the standing machine chowk. Claims that she has another gal also. The way she talked she sounded like an indie cum SP. Range 3500-5000 per shot with place. Say she will send her dvr to fetch me. From the meeting point. Anyone any reviews.

Member #4429
01-26-16, 21:11
Hey buddies,

First of all I would Thanks ShandinMine and Atombomb123 for sharing Pallavi's Digits.

As I tried contacting many Seniors for her digits but no success. Nobody responded.

As soon as I got the PM from both of them, I tried calling but no answer. Then I got a call in the late afternoon from her, She asked for a references, unfortunately I didn't had.

After one hour. Then I tried WA she immediately responded, Fixed up an appointment at 7 pm, further I asked her, would she like to join for Dinner as well and got an affirmative answer. Due to traffic I got stuck and reached at 7:30 pm for this she was well informed of the delay, and. On the way picked up the packet and Chocolates.

Reached at her place, and there she was, with a BIG smile on her face. Had a little chit chat, and then went to the bedroom. Whatever happens in bedroom it stays in the bedroom only! As we all know how good she is in the action.

After completing the act we headed for the Dinner in that locality. While having having the dinner I was a good listener as she is very talkative types. This is the second thing I liked about her, she will make you very comfortable. Total GFE types.

She was very happy and she had really good time, of course I had super evening.

While returning in the car also she was teasing me by her touch, had a nice goodbye DFK.

Wow what an evening.

One thing is sure 'Treat an indie like a Queen, she will treat you like a King' .

That's my own view point.

Once again thanks to ShandinMine and Atombomb123 for sharing the digits.

AdiForYou
01-27-16, 02:00
Since it was new year day. 1st Jan. I had off and was bit tired so wanted to spend the evening with someone. Had heard lot about Pallavi, so finally decided to meet her. Called her in morning around 11. She was traveling from Goa and told me that she will be back by 2 pm. She insisted me for full night. So I booked her for that. She told me to book royal orchid and I did the same as per instructions.

She told that she will meet me around 7 in the evening. She is prompt on timing.

We all know about her services. But I thing that makes her service awesome is the level of comfort she provides in the first experience.

Very talkative. So you won't run out of words. In fact you have little on words as you will get little chance to speak.

Her service is amazing with everything on plate except anal.

We had tub bath together. Looking forward for her service in future too.

Sree1851
01-27-16, 08:25
Hi Pcock, great to hear from you after a while. I came across another TOI add which is offering massage for Rs 480 at KP. Didn't try yet but any feedback on THAT?

Keep seeing these ads in too classifieds. Decided to check them out. One was an MP opp a towers in MG road. Two women. One fat other old. And wanted 3 k for FS. Told them to use a dildo. Actually o should have told them to pay me in fact.

Next was this MP on 4th floor two buildings away from Deccan pmt stand. Had a look. Aluminum partitions with curtained entrance. No attached shower however a common one was there. Put off. I saw an NE babe in there however the ambiance was so pathetic I opted out. Just a review for the benefit of the forum..

ShandinMine
01-27-16, 08:56
Go only if desperate. Place is rated 3/10 on environment etc. They have reusable underwear, the massage tables smell of oil, the masseuse is always looking towards the curtains to see if the madam is watching, only 1 common shower, etc.

Hi Pcock, great to hear from you after a while. I came across another TOI add which is offering massage for Rs 480 at KP. Didn't try yet but any feedback on THAT?.

Bond123
01-27-16, 12:15
Hi,

I visited this spa few days back.

I called and booked Miss.

I reached on time.

Then I was assigned the same Miss.

Went inside nice ambiance.

She recognized me as this was my third time with her.

I didn't wear the disposal and she was OK with it.

Jhony was hungry so I started kissing and hugged her tightly.

Without any further talking I removed her dress & started kissing her on lips & boobs.

They I started fingering her it went on for few min.

Then she came to jhony & took it in her and started the HJ.

It was very nice.

Mean while I was sucking her boobs & fingering her.

Went on for another 10 min.

I released.

Then started with usual massage she did it for remaining time.

Then had shower with me.

Then left.

Next time she promised to do the full act.

Damages- 2.2 k at counter.

1.5 k tip.

Raj33
01-27-16, 13:34
Since it was new year day. 1st Jan. I had off and was bit tired so wanted to spend the evening with someone. Had heard lot about Pallavi, so finally decided to meet her. Called her in morning around 11. She was traveling from Goa and told me that she will be back by 2 pm. She insisted me for full night. So I booked her for that. She told me to book royal orchid and I did the same as per instructions.

She told that she will meet me around 7 in the evening. She is prompt on timing.

We all know about her services. But I thing that makes her service awesome is the level of comfort she provides in the first experience.

Very talkative. So you won't run out of words. In fact you have little on words as you will get little chance to speak.

Her service is amazing with everything on plate except anal.

We had tub bath together. Looking forward for her service in future too.Hi,

Just wanted to know how easy was it to get girl in the hotel room, did you first check in or. Please explain.

HunterSuper007
01-27-16, 14:37
Go only if desperate. Place is rated 3/10 on environment etc. They have reusable underwear, the massage tables smell of oil, the masseuse is always looking towards the curtains to see if the madam is watching, only 1 common shower, etc.I have visited this place on Saturday. Along with the massage parlor there is a ayervedic doctor who practices. The disposables are like shorts knee length almost. Disposables I felt were re usable. The massage was nice though. The doctor and the girl at counter don't know about the HJ which are been given after the massage. After massage the I was asked for HJ. The masseuse didn't pull the whole disposable down. She was against it as she found it risky. She partially pulled it down and gave the HJ.

The bathroom is unclean. Towels don't seem clean and fresh. Overall the place is clumsy and for 480 you get the foot massage for 30 min. For oil massage its 1 k for 1 HR.

Thunderbird1
01-27-16, 14:54
I just wanted to know if the massage parlors that offer massages through nesrbuy provide extras?

Like there is a Thai massage parlor in Hadapsar. Wanted to know if it provides extras or not.

Pcock
01-27-16, 15:59
Hi Pcock, great to hear from you after a while. I came across another TOI add which is offering massage for Rs 480 at KP. Didn't try yet but any feedback on THAT?.Spoke to madam one day. Somehow the response not very encouraging. Asked questions about arrangements and crossed it out.

Hdogg44
01-27-16, 16:02
Hi people,

Back to Pune after a long time and started the hunt. Looks like Pune has only one pussy to drill and that belongs to Pallavi). Has anyone tried this one? Quote is 8 k for ST from a KP SP.

PowerTower
01-27-16, 16:35
I also tried to contact her but was not successful. Please let me know her digits and reference if required. Appreciated reply in advance.

Hi mongers,

Has anyone availed services from Nilalshi recently, the number was unreachable for long time but managed to contact last week the charges quoted was 4 k for st.

Thanks.

MastMaula18
01-27-16, 17:11
Greetings folks, First of all thanks to all the fellow ISGians. Its been almost an year that I have been following this forum to meet the mongering needs. I feel ashamed to not to post the FRs previously. Frankly was bit scared to share anything over internet. But not now.

I have tried many spas in Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore and Delhi. I have been a spa guy mostly. Though I have had experiences with SPs of Pune as well. Some of them gave very good services too.

Pune has a bunch of spas which can meet your urgent johnny needs.

1. HL in KP tops the list with the most erotic experiences with no nakhras and all. 2 k for massage and 1 k tip for HJ.

2. The famous SoS has relocated to a nearby place in KN near the famous mall there. There is one chick named Miss S whose services were exceptional if you talk about the erotic touchings during the massage.

3. A spa in Seasons also provides class services with hot masseuses. But little rude behavior at counter is always a turn off. Somehow I feel HL is better than A spa.

4. Spa with name starting with Four is not the place with extras. Avoid that!

Will soon post the FR for other mongering experiences. I have experiences of many spas in Delhi / NCR too. I can share on request. Look forward for a mutual beneficial engagement with the fellow ISGians.

Cheers!

MastMaula18
01-27-16, 17:26
Pallavi seems to be the most consistent buzz of the town! Indies seems lot better than the SP girls.

Hey buddies,

First of all I would Thanks ShandinMine and Atombomb123 for sharing Pallavi's Digits.

As I tried contacting many Seniors for her digits but no success. Nobody responded.

As soon as I got the PM from both of them, I tried calling but no answer. Then I got a call in the late afternoon from her, She asked for a references, unfortunately I didn't had.

After one hour. Then I tried WA she immediately responded, Fixed up an appointment at 7 pm, further I asked her, would she like to join for Dinner as well and got an affirmative answer. Due to traffic I got stuck and reached at 7:30 pm for this she was well informed of the delay, and. On the way picked up the packet and Chocolates.

Reached at her place, and there she was, with a BIG smile on her face. Had a little chit chat, and then went to the bedroom. Whatever happens in bedroom it stays in the bedroom only! As we all know how good she is in the action..

Moksh
01-27-16, 17:45
Hi all,

Came across a individual in Kothrud last week. She was like dam good also & damage like 3 to 4 k.

Talk politely and have fun.

Averma1067
01-27-16, 17:46
Mates,

Came across a v street ad for an independent girl. Was in a boring meeting so decided to whatsapp. Turns out to be an SP instead. Send me attached pics quoting 5 k for 2 hours with place in Vimanagar. Has anyone tried these girls?

I am frankly quite tired of SPs and their photoshopped girls with saggy tits. So won't waste money till a feedback. Would be glad to share the contact no as well if anyone needs it.

Could anyone share good inde contacts with references? I have tried Pallavi and have had no luck with Neha. Any help would be appreciated.

LonelyTiger
01-27-16, 18:15
Will request my brothers here to share no of Teena through PM, will be obliged.

PuneNinja
01-27-16, 18:20
Hi guys,

This is my first post to the thread!! I am from Pune and frequent visitor to Nashik. I do not have any contacts from Pune and not tried anybody from Pune. But I have some good indie contacts from Nashik.

I will share my recent Nashik experience soon in next post. It will be helpful to Nashik visitors.

Cheers till then!!Dude,

I'm also frequent traveler to Nasik. Didn't know there are Indies in Nasik. Please do share your experiences and if possible PM me some of the contacts.

DusNumberi
01-27-16, 18:25
Went to spa yesterday.

Counter 2000.

HJ 400.

SamKhan
01-27-16, 18:29
Hi bro,

Am writing this experience which was experience by me sometime ago in Pune. I was there and tried to contact Nilakshi because I have taken appointment with her earlier. But as usual at the last moment she ditched and did not take call. But I wanted to take a fresh meat so I contacted some Sp including Subh. But he quoted 5 K for 1 shot. Finally one Sp was ready to provide a girl for 2 HR for 4 k.

He called me near a famous college in Kondhwa and picked me on his bike to a few km where a hotel was located near a deserted place. I paid hotel staff 1 K rupee for 2 HR. In the meantime I saw a very beautiful bhabhi with a ugly black looking guy. Anyway I went to my room and freshened up and waited for sometime to meet the girl. This Sp brought the girl on his bike after about 30 minutes. Girl was hardly 20 to and fair with good boobs and good figure. She has small waist with good hip.

I welcomed her with a smile but she did not respond me well. Anyway I remember the quote if ladki hansi to fansi. But this was not the case here. Anyway Sp took 4 K by promising that she will give two shot and he started to wait in the hotel lobby. I proceeded to girl and tried to take kiss on her lips which she refused. I understand that today I t will be KLPD. She started to undress herself and I too. I lied her on bed and started some foreplay which she reluctantly agreed. But after some time I took her in cowgirl and started thirsting her from behind. She responded well during fucking and later on I took her in doggy for 5 minutes and came inside her. I went to bathroom for washing myself. When I came she was already on with cloth and planning to leave. When I inquired she said Sp had told her for only one shot. This type of unprofessional attitude of SP is very common in Pune. About two year ago Sp Rahul did the same thing. That is why I only rely on tested indi.

My rating:

Girl-

Face -7/10.

Body-8/10.

Attitude-5/10.

Pic of girl is attached.

Sp- a thug, better avoid such stupid.

Thanks,

Samkhan

InvictusIsHere
01-27-16, 19:13

Regards.

TheNone.I've made a steely resolve not to fall prey to the SP shite going on in Pune anymore. Have spent almost a lakh in the past 2 months over SP shit in this city and will never ever. The city has a lot of mongers who are willing to pay and the racket of SP's are ever overpowering as ever before. ST meaning one shot, not more than half an hour costing 6 K (after much haggling and only to the regulars) LT meaning 2 shots and not lasting more than 2-3 hrs costing anywhere between 10-25 K.

Moving on. As about indie's. Am scouting for new ones as the old ones "WIR" - "Yes" has been done and dusted way back. Ground rule about indie's (something I learnt in Thailand) - the 3 meeting rule. If you spend more than 3 nights with her. You've fallen for her bad and there's no way out. That been said. It's good to know that Pallu is the reigning queen of indie's in Pune. The sweet talk. She owes it to someone who's taught her the ropes. Tsk tsk!

Here are a few of the Indies that I've come across in the past few days:

1. Pic no. 1 & 2- goes by the name Puja (brahmani surname). Charges about 3 K + 1 K for place (one pop). Sinhagad road area. Haven't met her. Anyone who has, please share ratings.

2. Pic no 3- Is an indie I came across a chatting app. Shared pic and spoke over the phone. Agreed for 15 K (quoted 20 K first) for spending 3-4 hours. Too many nakhras tho that will only give CBJ, no pussy licking and no CIM. Only 2 shots in the 4 hrs spent together with drinks in between. Anyone been with her let me know.

Until then the quest for a good new indie remains negative.

Peace out,

Invict

InvictusIsHere
01-27-16, 19:27

Next was this MP on 4th floor two buildings away from Deccan pmt stand. Had a look. Aluminum partitions with curtained entrance. No attached shower however a common one was there. Put off. I saw an NE babe in there however the ambiance was so pathetic I opted out. Just a review for the benefit of the forum.Hey P'cock bro,

If you've ever visited them before. But I very distinctly remember both the MP's and the location that you have mentioned.

The 1st one is opp the Hotel A towers in MG road. The 2nd one is one of the 3 famous MP's that used to operate on JM road. They all used to operate about 5 years ago with full gusto where HJ was Rupees 500, B2B was 800, BJ was 1200 and FS was 2 K.

Gone are those days. With the influx of IT, real estate and money to spend folks in Pune wherein the poor little MP's have been invaded and replaced by the swanky Thai MP's and like. The counter charges of Rs. 500 are a thing of the past and so are the services and money required.

That being said. The Thai MP's. Everything's possible as the Thai girls need to be treated as fishes and not the other way around of them treating us as baits.

Pcock
01-27-16, 19:32
Hi,

I visited this spa few days back.

I called and booked Miss.

I reached on time.

Then I was assigned the same Miss.

Went inside nice ambiance.

She recognized me as this was my third time with her.

I didn't wear the disposal and she was OK with it.

Jhony was hungry so I started kissing and hugged her tightly..Which a spa is this bro?

InvictusIsHere
01-27-16, 19:38
Read many times about this spa in this forum, so decided to visit this place.

Called this place on Wednesday around 3 in the afternoon and asked for slot, to my surprise all slopes were. So took 7.30 PM appointment.

Reached there around 7.40. I was only customer, they asked me what kind of message do I required, so chose Swedish massage for 1 HR.

Paid 2200 upfront and there was no discount. Asked me to take off my shoes and a massage girl washed my feet and made them dry with a towel. Gave me a wooden slipper to wear and guided me toward massage room. It was a corner room. Room was specious, extremely clean, hygienic and well organized. Bathroom was in the room with transparent glass. Street View from room was also awesome. She asked me to get changed. I noticed that that there was no latch on the door. So became skeptical if they offer any extra or not.

I changed and sat into my boxers. Massage girl came with big smile and greeting. I think her name was miss k. She was around 26-28 with big smile and cute face. She asked me put on disposable for which I refused on which she said drop the boxer as its all right..Agreed, K spa is like the only 5 star spa along with extras that Pune has to offer.

Just a thought tho. 3.7 K for 10 minutes of HJ (which we ourselves do at home) and a bit of tit sucking. Isn't that a tad wee bit too much?

Bodhi Satva
01-27-16, 19:43
There is this indie (possibly), who claims to be in Kondhwa near the standing machine chowk. Claims that she has another gal also. The way she talked she sounded like an indie cum SP. Range 3500-5000 per shot with place. Say she will send her dvr to fetch me. From the meeting point. Anyone any reviews.Do not go there. It is sheer waste of time. She is quite smooth and talks you into it however the girls she provides are not worth the money. You have better options.

AgarWalk
01-27-16, 19:58
Hi Everyone,

I know that everyone here are looking for trusted / cheap / awesome gals number. I have been to maximum places in Pune especially in KP and VN. My experience till date have been pretty good apart from one or two incidences. But still if you want number, PM me.

1) ST varies from 5 k - 8 k.

2) First ask for the pics. They wll be little bit photoshopped but the services are awesome.

3) I also been to some good SPA's. Also wiling to share their number. Cost of massage :- 2k + 1.3 k for HJ

In return, i am looking for Pallavi's or any other trusted gals number.

Horn22
01-27-16, 20:17
Hi guys,

This is my first post to this forum. I tried MP in aundh above a restaurant. It was my first time so I was nervous. I had encounter with young beautiful lady. It was almost a closing time but they agreed to give a service. Massage was good she herself asked whether I want extra. I said yes. Enjoyed a lot.

Total damage- 2.5 k.

RohanM
01-27-16, 20:41
Nothing personal.

But I am IT guy, earn 50 k month so can max spend 5 k / month.

But sheer amount of prices and people ready to spend astonish me.

Pcock
01-27-16, 21:11
Hi Everyone,

I know that everyone here are looking for trusted / cheap / awesome gals number. I have been to maximum places in Pune especially in KP and VN. My experience till date have been pretty good apart from one or two incidences. But still if you want number, PM me.

2) First ask for the pics. They wll be little bit photoshopped but the services are awesome.

3) I also been to some good SPA's. Also wiling to share their number. Cost of massage :- 2k + 1.3 k for HJ

In return, i am looking for Pallavi's or any other trusted gals number.Clear your inbox bro. Message not going through.

Pcock
01-27-16, 21:12
Do not go there. It is sheer waste of time. She is quite smooth and talks you into it however the girls she provides are not worth the money. You have better options.Thanks a ton for the advise bro Bodhisatva.

Member #4429
01-27-16, 21:25
Hey AgarWalk,

Please clear your inbox.

Regards.

PhoneixPune
01-27-16, 21:28
Hi Everyone,

In return, i am looking for Pallavi's or any other trusted gals number.Bro,

Clear your inbox.

Gopanna2012
01-28-16, 04:16
Hi guys,

This is my first post to this forum. I tried MP in aundh above a restaurant. It was my first time so I was nervous. I had encounter with young beautiful lady. It was almost a closing time but they agreed to give a service. Massage was good she herself asked whether I want extra. I said yes. Enjoyed a lot.

Total damage- 2.5 k.Please share contacts PM me.

Hdogg44
01-28-16, 04:49
Invictus bro,

I completely share your anguish. Pune scene is getting from bad to worse. For last almost a year I have been watching from the sidelines, and surely the SPs who were once very trustworthy have started fleecing people. However for those who are motivated, I can suggest a few thumb rules. Indie scene is mostly in the pubs and clubs around Pune. But you got to be part of the group or the circuit. There are house parties or after parties happening in KN, Kondhwa etc where you can screw girls within that circle. There are tons of young lays, but one needs to be patient. How do I know? I have friends who are DJs in the famous places, and few months back I have been to these after parties. But honestly it's not my cup of tea anymore. I'm 46 and love my sleep. So I monger in Europe where my work takes me every month. In Pune it's just naughty massage with my Thai friends whom I've known for years now. I wish you all safe mongering in 2016! Ciao!

I've made a steely resolve not to fall prey to the SP shite going on in Pune anymore. Have spent almost a lakh in the past 2 months over SP shit in this city and will never ever. The city has a lot of mongers who are willing to pay and the racket of SP's are ever overpowering as ever before. ST meaning one shot, not more than half an hour costing 6 K (after much haggling and only to the regulars) LT meaning 2 shots and not lasting more than 2-3 hrs costing anywhere between 10-25 K.

Moving on. As about indie's. Am scouting for new ones as the old ones "WIR" - "Yes" has been done and dusted way back. Ground rule about indie's (something I learnt in Thailand) - the 3 meeting rule. If you spend more than 3 nights with her. You've fallen for her bad and there's no way out. That been said. It's good to know that Pallu is the reigning queen of indie's in Pune. The sweet talk. She owes it to someone who's taught her the ropes. Tsk tsk!

Invict

Jasmpat
01-28-16, 05:30
Nothing personal.

But I am IT guy, earn 50 k month so can max spend 5 k / month.

But sheer amount of prices and people ready to spend astonish me.Buddy,

I monger only with the commission I get from the company, I work for. Max 6-7 K and only once a month.

Guess everyone is minting $$$ and can afford to spend lots of money on pussies, but member's lets get it to a number where it doesn't pinch us hard while giving it to an SP / Indie.

Lastly pussy business is the only business, even after circumstances of recession, will continue to flourish.

Attituder
01-28-16, 07:21
Hi,

I'm new in Pune. I was wondering if anyone could refer me any digits in KP area.

I don't know anyone in Pune and I would really appreciate it.

Please PM.

HornyMPune
01-28-16, 09:06
Anyone recently tried African Ms. S with number ending 755?

Is she active? Her current whatsapp DP suggests she has a friend too who may be available for 3 some.Hi Hitman,

Can you please share the digits. Always wanted to try a black.

HornyMPune
01-28-16, 09:16
Hi,

I am from Pune.

I have a lot of places that offer services.

They range from 13 to 15 for 2 pops.

Also have a few independent numbers.

Would be nice if we could exchange.

TrueTeller
01-28-16, 09:30
I really need the number of Pallavi can anyone please send me.

MastMaula18
01-28-16, 09:46
Tried this Russian from a reliable SP. Smokes a lot which can be a turn off for few, not for me.

It was a flat which was clean. Quickly went into the act. Started with an awesome foreplay. She was good at CBJ. Tried her in doggie, missy and finally came in wot.

Looks: 8/10 little chubby.

Pussy: totally pink 10/10.

Ass: 9/10.

Damage: 8 k plus 100 for condom.

Wir: may be but too much for my budget.

Never tried an indie. Can anyone help me in getting a few contacts? Enough of burning cash to SPs in Pune.

Horn22
01-28-16, 10:33
Went to spa yesterday.

Counter 2000.

HJ 400.Details of spa bro.

Horn22
01-28-16, 10:42
Hi all,

Came across a individual in Kothrud last week. She was like dam good also & damage like 3 to 4 k.

Talk politely and have fun.Please share Kothrud girl number.

Sen Sex
01-28-16, 11:49
I take 25% from whatever profit I make on stock market. Many months I go dry.

But yes, everyone personally need to make some rule on how much to spend on this as mongering is very addictive hobby.

Buddy,

I monger only with the commission I get from the company, I work for. Max 6-7 K and only once a month.

Guess everyone is minting $$$ and can afford to spend lodz of money on p**sies, but member's lets get it to a number where it doesn't pinch us hard while giving it to an SP / Indie.

Lastly p**sy business is the only business, even after circumstances of recession, will continue to flourish.

Kunal14
01-28-16, 11:54
Hello brothers,

I'm from Mumbai forum, next week coming to Pune, please let me know about Venna.

Please PM me her digit, charges, ref etc.

I m ready to exchange Mumbai MILF contacts.

Regards.

SattPatt
01-28-16, 14:15
Hi all,

Talk politely and have fun.Can you confirm digits?

Greetings,

Jackson

Ferguson
01-28-16, 14:42
Hi Everyone,

In return, i am looking for Pallavi's or any other trusted gals number.Buddy.

Your in box full, please clear.

BiziBoy2012
01-28-16, 16:09
Tut li bro clear your inbox, been tryin to pm you.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

MastMaula18
01-28-16, 16:42
Totally agree with you. Compared to Delhi and Mumbai, rates of Pune are exceptionally high. I think only the Indies are the game for Pune. But how to find the real gems? I tried over locanto but not of much use. Mostly I ended up contacting with SPs. Please guide senior members.

I've made a steely resolve not to fall prey to the SP shite going on in Pune anymore. Have spent almost a lakh in the past 2 months over SP shit in this city and will never ever. The city has a lot of mongers who are willing to pay and the racket of SP's are ever overpowering as ever before. ST meaning one shot, not more than half an hour costing 6 K (after much haggling and only to the regulars) LT meaning 2 shots and not lasting more than 2-3 hrs costing anywhere between 10-25 K.

Moving on. As about indie's. Am scouting for new ones as the old ones "WIR" - "Yes" has been done and dusted way back. Ground rule about indie's (something I learnt in Thailand) - the 3 meeting rule. If you spend more than 3 nights with her. You've fallen for her bad and there's no way out. That been said. It's good to know that Pallu is the reigning queen of indie's in Pune. The sweet talk. She owes it to someone who's taught her the ropes. Tsk tsk!..

MastMaula18
01-28-16, 17:07
Hi ISG people,

Got my PM activated just now. I have been mongering in Delhi for a long time and now in Pune for past 6 months. But never had any Indie. Pallavi seems to be the hot buzz here. Can anyone help in providing the digits of Pallavi? Can exchange a few contacts of SPs and MPs in Delhi. Can tell some reliable Spas with extras in Pune as well.

Gentelmen
01-28-16, 17:46
Any feedback on Sophie Kapoor no ending with 279 and claims to independent.

Appreciate quick response, planning to meet on 28th Jan night.

Cheers.

AgarWalk
01-28-16, 19:08
Bro,

Clear your inbox.Hi,

Cleared my inbox.

Thanks.

AgarWalk
01-28-16, 19:10
Buddy.

Your in box full, please clear.Hi,

Cleared my inbox.

Thanks.

AgarWalk
01-28-16, 19:15
Hey AgarWalk,

Please clear your inbox.

Regards.Hi,

Cleared my inbox.

Thanks.

AgarWalk
01-28-16, 19:16
Clear your inbox bro. Message not going through.Hi,

Cleared my inbox.

Thanks.

Rajat Naik
01-28-16, 20:27
Hi bro,

Could you please share Pallavi's digits.

This is my first time hence don't have much contact to share with you in exchange.

As soon as I build up some contacts, I will be happy to share them with you.

Hey buddies,

After one hour. Then I tried WA she immediately responded, Fixed up an appointment at 7 pm, further I asked her, would she like to join for Dinner as well and got an affirmative answer. Due to traffic I got stuck and reached at 7:30 pm for this she was well informed of the delay, and. On the way picked up the packet and Chocolates..

Gopanna2012
01-29-16, 02:26
I think we can spend at least 5% what we earn, max of 10%.

Enjoy life fully.

Comments please.

PuneNinja
01-29-16, 06:29
Hello all,

New to this, so bear with me. I am in touch with SP called Rohan. Asking for 8 k outcall for couple of hrs. Any review of this attached profile?Did you got a chance avail her services? Same SP send me these photos too.

Xxx4110
01-29-16, 17:39
I just wanted to know if the massage parlors that offer massages through nesrbuy provide extras?

Like there is a Thai massage parlor in Hadapsar. Wanted to know if it provides extras or not.You need to confirm whether massage is provided by an actual Thai therapist. Ask before starting the massage and if she turns out to be NE just bolt and ask for refund. I don't think nearby can be refunded.

BudgetBond
01-29-16, 17:56
I am originally from Delhi, working in Pune for last 1+ year. Rate here are too high with no apparent reason, I have been to other cities also like Jaipur etc but cost here is high. Is it like trivial problem like, they need to bribe more. Or they are just milking guys of Pune high and dry. Any thought?

Averma1067
01-29-16, 19:09
Did you got a chance avail her services? Same SP send me these photos too.The pic is heavily photoshopped man and it is not clear. Its a typical strategy used by these money sucking SP's to send pics with seductive poses. Try to keep it at 5 k. Or in a worse scenario 6 k.

If you are still thinking of spending 8 k then Shag once dude. I guarantee you that you will change your mind.