PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Pcock
01-29-16, 19:22
Hi guys,

This is my first post to this forum. I tried MP in aundh above a restaurant. It was my first time so I was nervous. I had encounter with young beautiful lady. It was almost a closing time but they agreed to give a service. Massage was good she herself asked whether I want extra. I said yes. Enjoyed a lot.

Total damage- 2.5 k.Which restaurant. What extras in 2.5. How is the standard of cleanliness etc.

YellowOxide1
01-29-16, 19:25
Nothing personal.

But I am IT guy, earn 50 k month so can max spend 5 k / month.

But sheer amount of prices and people ready to spend astonish me.I simply put aside 30% as punting money whether I am able to punt or not. I infact account for it during salary negotiations where it is a deal breaker if my final CTC minus 30 % is not upto my expectations. During a dry period my reserve increases exponentially and I was able to save quite an amount. If anything punting has increased my productivity where I scare myself that if I don't work hard enough I will never will be able to punt. Due to my current situation punting has reduced to almost nothing yet still 30 % is still accumulating. So I have a bit to splurge when I decide to go back.

Yet I am still parsimonious when it comes to WGs and look for value.

MJojo
01-29-16, 19:31
I want to start with an apology for this FR for its boredom and choice of words. This is exactly what I felt.

Was in Mumbai last week. Contacted SP from J beach area.

He sent me few pics over whatsapp. I chose 1. Went in, he was not there. His colleague received me.

I gave him the photo and this is what he replied - "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]".

Few gals lined up. Out of stupid desperation and alcohol I chose 1.

Service was OK, rest of things were just and I repeat just not good.

Gave him my hard earned money.

Came back.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

PhoneixPune
01-29-16, 20:55
I simply put aside 30% as punting money whether I am able to punt or not. I infact account for it during salary negotiations where it is a dealbreaker if my final CTC minus 30 % is not upto my expectations. During a dry period my reserve increases exponentially and I was able to save quite an amount. If anything punting has increased my productivity where I scare myself that if I don't work hard enough I will never will be able to punt. Due to my current situation punting has reduced to almost nothing yet still 30 % is still accumulating. So I have a bit to splurge when I decide to go back.

Yet I am still parsimonious when it comes to WGs and look for value.That's one great way to find motivation at work. LOL.

Mnaya
01-30-16, 00:10
30% feels a big chunk. Will bite you when you plan 2 settle down. It should be legal and regulated. Food, water, sleep & sex are the 4 things a human body needs. Sex is better and cheaper in places like Bangkok Dubai etc.

I simply put aside 30% as punting money whether I am able to punt or not. I infact account for it during salary negotiations where it is a dealbreaker if my final CTC minus 30 % is not upto my expectations. During a dry period my reserve increases exponentially and I was able to save quite an amount. If anything punting has increased my productivity where I scare myself that if I don't work hard enough I will never will be able to punt. Due to my current situation punting has reduced to almost nothing yet still 30 % is still accumulating. So I have a bit to splurge when I decide to go back.

Yet I am still parsimonious when it comes to WGs and look for value.

MarksMen
01-30-16, 05:20
Is it only me or Pune has just become an area to know Pallavi's no. Daily I see some newbie joining in and only asking for Pallavi # and then just getting vanish in the outskirts never to be heard of.

I have been traveling for quite sometime hence not aware of the ground realities but was surprised me is only once in a blue moon getting some FRs rest are all requests.

To the ones who keep asking for # Esp newbies I am ready to open my database (trust me I have some good ones too) for you all provided first you need to at least share some good FR's on the forum and with your own discoveries and efforts.

Marksmen

RandySavage
01-30-16, 06:30
Folks. Yesterday had a great time banging this indie. Got pics from my cousin who is a big time Fker. She said she goes by the name of Sonia and works in a beauty parlour in Dahisar Mumbai. Chit chatted for few while. She is a white stunner. Very horny and young. To get in the mood, I opened a full bottle of blender's pride and ordered some tikka. We got into action soon. She has great assets extremely clean and juicy psy. Man, loved licking them for on and on. She was constantly moaning in a very sexy tone. After a while she whispered, "you love eating me ther, don't you" and I was in seventh heaven. Then we changed to 69 position in no time (before that I remember she asked me to clean my tool as well so that speaks of her hygiene factor). She had come already twice by now and I could send that with her sweet juices overflowing in my mouth. She then became the jockey and was riding me wildly. She again whispered that she wants to fuck me hard and this time wanted to cum together. Came in next 5 minutes. Exchanged numbers have her a good bye kiss with a promise to keep in touch when I visit Mumbai or she does in Pune. She is definitely going to be my guest for some time.

Damage - 3. 5 K with place. Whiskey was purchased separately by me.

Enjoy folks.

PhoneixPune
01-30-16, 06:41
Folks. Yesterday had a great time banging this indie. Got pics from my cousin who is a big time Fker. She said she goes by the name of Sonia and works in a beauty parlour in Dahisar Mumbai. Chit chatted for few while. She is a white stunner. Very horny and young. To get in the mood, I opened a full bottle of blender's pride and ordered some tikka. We got into action soon. She has great assets extremely clean and juicy psy. Man, loved licking them for on and on. She was constantly moaning in a very sexy tone. After a while she whispered, "you love eating me ther, don't you" and I was in seventh heaven. Then we changed to 69 position in no time (before that I remember she asked me to clean my tool as well so that speaks of her hygiene factor). She had come already twice by now and I could send that with her sweet juices overflowing in my mouth. She then became the jockey and was riding me wildly. She again whispered that she wants to fuck me hard and this time wanted to cum together. Came in next 5 minutes. Exchanged numbers have her a good bye kiss with a promise to keep in touch when I visit Mumbai or she does in Pune. She is definitely going to be my guest for some time.

Enjoy folks.Dude this was in Mumbai or Pune?

RandySavage
01-30-16, 08:57
Here are her pics. She looks a stunner guys believe me in reality and with lesser make up. A pure natural brunette.Guys I do not mind sharing her number in exchange of quality indies in Pune or Mumbai or Delhi which I have not tasted yet but when I checked if she tours independently or through agency she specifically advised that she is scared of independently touring outside Mumbai hence she does this only through a lady Pimp. So she may not entertain independent requests.

Enjoy folks.

MarksMen
01-30-16, 09:21
Hi,

Came across her through a dating site.

Asking 7 k for ST. Has any of the fellow mongers availed her service?

Some pointers or feedback will be highly appreciated.

Marksmen.

Bondrep111
01-30-16, 10:38
Here are her pics. She looks a stunner guys believe me in reality and with lesser make up. A pure natural brunette.Guys I do not mind sharing her number in exchange of quality indies in Pune or Mumbai or Delhi which I have not tasted yet but when I checked if she tours independently or through agency she specifically advised that she is scared of independently touring outside Mumbai hence she does this only through a lady Pimp. So she may not entertain independent requests.Hello RSavage,

Can you please share her number? In exchange I have numbers which already seniors like you have. Do share, johny waiting for a long time for someone new. I don't enjoy massage parlors.

Thanks.

Samuel007
01-30-16, 11:01
Hi all,

Came across a individual in Kothrud last week. She was like dam good also & damage like 3 to 4 k.

Talk politely and have fun.PM the no dude.

Thanks.

Cheers.

VBJ999
01-30-16, 13:10
Here are her pics. She looks a stunner guys believe me in reality and with lesser make up. A pure natural brunette.Guys I do not mind sharing her number in exchange of quality indies in Pune or Mumbai or Delhi which I have not tasted yet but when I checked if she tours independently or through agency she specifically advised that she is scared of independently touring outside Mumbai hence she does this only through a lady Pimp. So she may not entertain independent requests.Hi RandySavage,

Clear your Inbox. Sharing contacts with you Mumbai & Delhi.

Jasmpat
01-30-16, 13:30
Here are her pics. She looks a stunner guys believe me in reality and with lesser make up. A pure natural brunette.Guys I do not mind sharing her number in exchange of quality indies in Pune or Mumbai or Delhi which I have not tasted yet but when I checked if she tours independently or through agency she specifically advised that she is scared of independently touring outside Mumbai hence she does this only through a lady Pimp. So she may not entertain independent requests.Looks like a nice fish caught in the nets. But you have been flooded with hurricane waves in terms of PM's.

RandySavage
01-30-16, 14:33
Inbox cleared brothers.

Looks like a nice fish caught in the nets. But you have been flooded with hurricane waves in terms of PM's.

TheNone
01-30-16, 15:42
Reported by sources, heavy bombarding is ensured on your inbox.

Regards.

TheNone.

Inbox cleared brothers.

Gopanna2012
01-30-16, 15:42
Got her number from.

Newspaper. Starts with K.

Told me to come near theater.

Waited for 10 min.

She took me nearby lodge.

Lodge was OK.

Quoted 1500 for lodge.

And 3000 for her service.

She told me remove clothes.

Boobs were average.

CBJ for 1 min and missionary.

That's all.

Don't touch here, no kissing.

Very bad experience.

Took my wallet and Took 1000 rs more.

Looted me.

For god sake don't go to these places.

She tells herself as model.

Showed me card of her.

Please ignore her.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Gopanna2012
01-30-16, 16:02
Senior members,

I had very bad experience with Jyoti.

Any comments?

SniperDude
01-30-16, 19:26
Bro. She looks good.

Please PM her number I would also like to avail her.

Thanks.

Sniper.

[QUOTERS=MarksMen;1832110]Hi.

Marksmen. [ / QUOTE].

Member #4429
01-30-16, 22:16
Hi all,

Came across a individual in Kothrud last week. She was like dam good also & damage like 3 to 4 k.

Talk politely and have fun.Hey buddy,

Can you get your PM activated so that you can share it on the PM.

Regards.

Nationalhero
01-31-16, 01:47
Hi,

Marksmen.Too high quit. Don't go above 5 k for ST. In fact offer her 4 K and I'm sure she will come down. So far I have not availed her service but Chances are high that she will negotiate.

R2012
01-31-16, 02:18
Hi,

Got S MP no from newspaper called them and inquire about the therapies they offer. They claim to be trained Kerala ayurveda therapist. Charges starts from 600. Both male and female therapist are available.

I inquired about the place and cleanness before going.

When I reach there it is a small place in a shop near to Panhard club. There were oil on the table, given reusable short to wear. When the lady start with the massage it was one of the unexpected therapy. She keep talking on phone and were not focusing on the massage.

To cover up the lost time, she started doing it in hurry and applied great pressure on my back things. I got a cramp and pain was unbearable.

I wasn't able to fold my legs for almost 15 min, when I complained she started arguing. I asked them to clean and left the place.

Don't go to this place doesn't worth a single penny.

PuneGuy2006
01-31-16, 06:59
Thanks dude for information, I was about to try this today, you saved me, Thanks a ton.

Instead you can try The Daffodil Beauty And Spa in Baner.

Hi,

Got S MP no from newspaper called them and inquire about the therapies they offer. They claim to be trained Kerala ayurveda therapist. Charges starts from 600. Both male and female therapist are available.

When I reach there it is a small place in a shop near to Panhard club. There were oil on the table, given reusable short to wear. When the lady start with the massage it was one of the unexpected therapy. She keep talking on phone and were not focusing on the massage.

To cover up the lost time, she started doing it in hurry and applied great pressure on my back things. I got a cramp and pain was unbearable.

I wasn't able to fold my legs for almost 15 min, when I complained she started arguing. I asked them to clean and left the place.

MadanM
01-31-16, 07:43
Hope you are taking about Shruthi spa, they operate in pimpri, Hadapsar, Baner, waked.

Very third class, untrained therapist and third class ambiance like brothels. Common bathroom, no disposable they use under same garment, towels for all customers. No shampoo, soap in bathrooms.

Even they are promoting on Groupon now, guys please don't get caught in trap it is totally wastage of money and time and unhygienic.

Hi,

Devesh420
01-31-16, 08:16
Hello fellow mongers,

This is Devesh. I stumbled upon this website a few weeks ago. It was exactly what I was looking for. I wish to take up mongering for some fun in my otherwise boring life. Would love some pointers towards it. A cursory reading suggests MPs are a decent place to start before graduating to some more serious and hardcore stuff like SPs and Indies. If anyone wants to suggest otherwise, they are most welcome.

Also, I will be purchasing the paid subscription in a few days. I shall also purchase a prepaid sim for my mongering activities. I am not however sure if I will get it on a fake ID. Since we all would like to maintain a certain degree of anonymity here, I am not sure if a new SIM with my own real name is a good solution.

Thank you,

Devesh

Adi9966
01-31-16, 08:56
Hi,

Just wanted to know how easy was it to get girl in the hotel room, did you first check in or. Please explain.Hi guys,

Can you please quote Pallavi's digit please.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

HunterSuper007
01-31-16, 09:06
Got her number from.

Waited for 10 min.

Lodge was OK.

Quoted 1500 for lodge.

She told me remove clothes.

Boobs were average.

CBJ for 1 min and missionary.

That's all.

Don't touch here, no kissing.

Very bad experience.

Took my wallet and Took 1000 rs more.

Looted me.

For god sake don't go to these places.

She tells herself as model.

Showed me card of her.

Please ignore her.

So your damage was 5.5 k. High price man.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Sen Sex
01-31-16, 09:07
How could you let a girl open your wallet and extract money from it?

Even if we are indulging in an activity that is on legal borderline one need not be so submissive.

HunterSuper007
01-31-16, 09:12
Hi,

Marksmen.Try reducing ST for 4 K.

Gopanna2012
01-31-16, 11:01

Even if we are indulging in an activity that is on legal borderline one need not be so submissive.She quoted 3000, I had taken out 2500 from my pocket. She was telling she will not give service. She was asking me to show my wallet. Wallet has 1000 more. She took all money. Dude I was little scary about LE.

Finished job and left quickly.

VishudJb
01-31-16, 12:15

Even if we are indulging in an activity that is on legal borderline one need not be so submissive.There are some girls who do don't let them DP it and these girls need to be boycotted.

Gopanna2012
01-31-16, 14:16
Please let me know location of Aundh MP.

Please PM me.

Thanks

YellowOxide1
01-31-16, 16:07
Got her number from.

Waited for 10 min.

Lodge was OK.

Quoted 1500 for lodge.

She told me remove clothes..Funny that we can say that about your FR.

Ruckus2981
01-31-16, 16:26
So its 3 am in the morning and after a heavy night of drinking, mr big feels the need to sink his teeth into something. Being 3 am not many choices other than SP.

Called my usual guy, shows me this stunning Chinese looking Russian, the moment I saw her, I was like, damn. I got to have that ass.

After some heckling, got it down to 6 K for ST, she got ready and I took her home. I was kind of convinced that being that time, she must be exhausted and all the extras would be left out. But I did not give a damn at that point cause I was so high. We came home, I opened a beer and by the time I came back to the room after escorting her to the room, I was surprised to see her all stripped down to Victoria Secret type inner wear. And the teasing started. We went at it for 15-20 minutes. Fondling each other till I could control it no more and almost ripped her expensive looking underwear off. She was ready for any position and even showed me something what she calls the "pruski special" . Its hard to explain but it felt like she was squeezing Mr big while he was inside her, riding style. Sounds crazy but man all the booze I had went away.

We got done about 2 hrs later and I was like, lets drop her back, she asked me if she could stay over as she did not want to go back to the SP as she had to share the room with many girls, she offered me another round on the house. Hell yeah I agreed. Err. Waiter repeat please.

Dropped her home the next afternoon after we woke up, SP guy did not say anything, she handled it. In my exp, SP are OK to deal with, if you know a good guy I guess, Indie. Can't say much as only had 2 exp and both were the worst of my life. Foreigners are much cooler than most Indians chicks, I guess they are just used to weird stuff that happens outside India.

Hope this review opens up some mongering buddies. Look forward to hearing from you.

HunterSuper007
01-31-16, 16:29
Thanks dude for information, I was about to try this today, you saved me, Thanks a ton.

Instead you can try The Daffodil Beauty And Spa in Baner.How are the services at The Daffodil Beauty N Spa.

Pcock
01-31-16, 17:18
The famous hotel V is history I guess. Probably ownership is changing. Names is changing to Suryah. I went there however was denies advice and told that operations had shut down.

Pcock
01-31-16, 17:28
There is s MP opp. Pimpri stn. They refused to show me a glimpse of insides. Took payment and then it was downhill. Transparent doors. Dirty membrane. Oil on table. Therapist local clothed in white coat. Hard massage. No extras. Steam offered. In a online purchased box kinda system. I refused. Bathroom was not attached. Drain was blocked. Etc etc etc. Just avoid. 1500/-

MadanM
01-31-16, 17:51
This is one of the branch they operating with other branches in Baner, Hadapsar, waked Kalewadi.

There is s MP opp. Pimpri stn. They refused to show me a glimpse of insides. Took payment and then it was downhill. Transparent doors. Dirty membrane. Oil on table. Therapist local clothed in white coat. Hard massage. No extras. Steam offered. In a online purchased box kinda system. I refused. Bathroom was not attached. Drain was blocked. Etc etc etc. Just avoid.

JonyC
01-31-16, 17:55
Hi all,

Talk politely and have fun.PM me the number, want to have some action for the first time.

SniperDude
01-31-16, 18:23
Very nice FR. Many times me too had this etching to fuck the pussy after partying at at 3 am but could not find anyone that late. Lucky you got foreigner at that rate.

Sniper.

So its 3 am in the morning and after a heavy night of drinking, mr big feels the need to sink his teeth into something. Being 3 am not many choices other than SP.

Called my usual guy, shows me this stunning Chinese looking Russian, the moment I saw her, I was like, damn. I got to have that ass.

After some heckling, got it down to 6 K for ST, she got ready and I took her home. I was kind of convinced that being that time, she must be exhausted and all the extras would be left out. But I did not give a damn at that point cause I was so high. We came home, I opened a beer and by the time I came back to the room after escorting her to the room, I was surprised to see her all stripped down to Victoria Secret type inner wear. And the teasing started. We went at it for 15-20 minutes. Fondling each other till I could control it no more and almost ripped her expensive looking underwear off. She was ready for any position and even showed me something what she calls the "pruski special" . Its hard to explain but it felt like she was squeezing Mr big while he was inside her, riding style. Sounds crazy but man all the booze I had went away.

We got done about 2 hrs later and I was like, lets drop her back, she asked me if she could stay over as she did not want to go back to the SP as she had to share the room with many girls, she offered me another round on the house. Hell yeah I agreed. Err. Waiter repeat please.

Dropped her home the next afternoon after we woke up, SP guy did not say anything, she handled it. In my exp, SP are OK to deal with, if you know a good guy I guess, Indie. Can't say much as only had 2 exp and both were the worst of my life. Foreigners are much cooler than most Indians chicks, I guess they are just used to weird stuff that happens outside India.

Hope this review opens up some mongering buddies. Look forward to hearing from you.

Pcock
01-31-16, 20:23
Can anyone lend me a helping hand? Need some indie or sp. Contacts in Pimpri who have some good stuff available. Young babes. What are the prevailing rates in that area?

Member #4429
01-31-16, 21:04
Buddy,

Your FR is purely and perfect example of Cut Copy Paste.

But why?

Regards.

Got her number from.

Waited for 10 min.

Lodge was OK.

Quoted 1500 for lodge.

She told me remove clothes...

Member #4429
01-31-16, 21:05
Hey Corleone123.

Please clear the inbox. I was trying to send you the details.

Regards.

Golds1
02-01-16, 06:46
Folks. Met an IT girl from VN on a chat forum and she is asking 15 k for one pop. She shared her bottom pic and bust pics as of now. I am against such obnoxious price for one pop but at the same time Johnny is horny. Anyone tried her yet? She goes by the nickname Simplysim online and tells she is worth that. She also tells that her husband is in merchant navy and is asking to book premier inn if I am game.Upt o you dude, but who comes in to your booked place will be a mystery. Could be a catch or miss (mostly miss). Meeting up for a coffee should always almost work. 15 k for a night would have been fine.

Bond123
02-01-16, 07:54
Hi yesterday after a hectic day wanted to relax called to my usual SP in KP number ending with 433.

Went to the designated area in KP.

He came and guided me to the flat.

He had two girls one was in saree and the other was in jeans & top.

I choose the one in saree (1st mistake).

Then negotiated price and finalized for 5.5 k.

Then I entered the room & the girl came.

She has a cute face.

Started chit chatting for 10 min then she told me to remove my dress I did.

Then started touching her body and kissing all over.

No DFK I don't prefer though.

Then I told her to remove her saree.

Ohhhhhh I got disappointed by looking at her tummy it was so saggy with so many wrinkles turn off.

Any way continued with the process.

Then she started kissing my chest and then she covered jhony and started CBJ.

Wow it was one of the best BJ I had she really has amazing skills in BJ.

Continued BJ for another 15 min.

Then started with doggy and finished in miss after another 15 min.

Overall it was OK not that great but CBJ was one of the best I loved it.

Face- 7/10.

Figure- 5/10.

Service- 7/10 (extra two for BJ).

Damage- 5.5 K.

Will never visit her again.

Enjoy

RohanM
02-01-16, 08:44
There is s MP opp. Pimpri stn. They refused to show me a glimpse of insides. Took payment and then it was downhill. Transparent doors. Dirty membrane. Oil on table. Therapist local clothed in white coat. Hard massage. No extras. Steam offered. In a online purchased box kinda system. I refused. Bathroom was not attached. Drain was blocked. Etc etc etc. Just avoid. 1500/-It was 500 one year ago.

I know one south Indian there who gives service for 3 k.

Gopanna2012
02-01-16, 14:04
Buddy,

Your FR is purely and perfect example of Cut Copy Paste.

But why?

Regards.I didn't understand?

R2012
02-01-16, 15:22

Instead you can try The Daffodil Beauty And Spa in Baner.I tried Daffodil long back, massage was good place was clean and hygiene was maintain but there were no extras.

R2012
02-01-16, 15:33
I heard about this Spa in this forum and wanted to try it. Called them on evening and luckily there was a slot available in 30 min.

As soon as I reach the place. They have superb view from the building, its amazing and that changed your mood as well.

Paid 2.2 k as they have same rate for all the therapy. Miss Q was assigned to me. She was frankly nice looking. View from my therapy room as so good that I forgot to change in time. She came and I started changing into disposable wears.

After having small chat she started with the massage.

Once back massage is over. She asked herself about the extras. She quoted 2 k for HJ bargain to 1 K.

Guys, it was one of the best HJ you could ever get. She was very attentive and knows her job well. I request her to touch her upper body and she obliged.

Booked it for 60 min else she would have given me shower as well.

Great experience overall.

Damage 2.2 k + 1 k for tip.

Pcock
02-01-16, 18:42
It was 500 one year ago.

I know one south Indian there who gives service for 3 k.How is that possibly with doors with transparent glass. And no curtains also.

Pcock
02-01-16, 18:43
Can anybody help me with some decent leads of any kind in Pimpri and neighboring area?

RohanM
02-02-16, 03:13
How is that possibly with doors with transparent glass. And no curtains also.And it has CCTV as well.

I took no of lady and called her to my home later.

Was in my old FR so did not give much detail.

Navinkum81
02-02-16, 05:59
Hi guys,

I am in Pune this week. Please anyone share some HW / MILF kind indies. I have active PM. Please help me have some good leads. I can exchange Ahmedabad and Mumbai contacts.

Stylo99
02-02-16, 11:06
Hi fellow mongers,

I have been mongering for past many years but this would be my first FR, Normally I contact SP when Johnny feels the urge for wet grounds.

Even though I had early morning travel arrangements I contacted SP in KP and asked him if he has some good one with him, he pointed to Miss P, tried to haggle with him for her but he stuck his guns out and we settled for 15 K LT.

I was not aware of what to expect so made kind of Poker face and was trying to guess about how will be she on bed, All the pointers were telling me that it will be lucky night for me.

Nevertheless the real game started only after 15 minutes once she changed her clothes in front of me, Viola the moment she started to undress I was what the heck she has one of the best bodies around.

Nice tight and firm boobs, ass is in shape, trimmed pussy. She is high on hygiene as well.

She is definitely tigress on bed both submissive and dominating at the same time. Having her was pure bliss for me, totally drained in the first session itself.

Asked her to wait for second session but I guess she was hot, was continuously playing with the Johnny, Had a great second session with her.

I asked about anal but she said that she doesn't have the lube, Maybe next time.

Had to catch the flight so made a move, Exchanged numbers and told her that I would definitely contact her.

Attached the pic for reference, Mind you without make up she looks better.

Damages: 15 K LT.

GFE: Yes.

BJ: YES (Initially CBJ, But once she is confident and in her own space BBBJ).

WIR: Definitely yes.

UdiBaba
02-02-16, 11:43
I have been reading this forum for some time now. I came to know a lot.

About mongering thru this forum. Thought about sharing my experience.

With you guys.

After visiting few spas (HL and KN), I thought that I am paying a lot.

Money and just getting part of the pleasure. So decided to go for an.

Inde. Searched lot of ads on locanto and found Payal's no. My.

Experience is that, many SPs are posting their ads as indes. But once.

You contact them you come to know that he is SP. Called up Payal and.

Requested few snaps which she obliged quickly. Its the same girl about.

Whom there are past reports on this forum but I was feeling horny so.

Fixed up an appointment with her for the next day.

Left office bit early. Picked her up on MS main gate and headed for.

Kondhwa flat. Place was good. I was bit nervous as it was my first.

Experience. She recognized that and made me comfortable by.

Continuously talking with me and then we started with the act. We.

First cleaned ourselves. She asked me to remove my T shirt. I did so.

She came on me and started kissing all over my body. I became hot and.

Removed her bra. Wow! Medium size very firm boobs. Licked them to my.

Satisfaction. She gave me nice BJ. Thereafter, I fingered her and.

Thereafter I hit her missionary style. She was enjoying, I guess.

Total damages 5.5 K (4 K for her and 1. 5 K for the place she arranged).

Boobs -9, Attitude 9, Pussy -6 . Overall good experience. I can give.

A contact if somebody wants.

Can somebody PM a contact of inde like Pallavi? Looking for a fair skin and.

Good attitude.

InvictusIsHere
02-02-16, 13:02
Folks. Met an IT girl from VN on a chat forum and she is asking 15 k for one pop. She shared her bottom pic and bust pics as of now. I am against such obnoxious price for one pop but at the same time Johnny is horny. Anyone tried her yet? She goes by the nickname Simplysim online and tells she is worth that. She also tells that her husband is in merchant navy and is asking to book premier inn if I am game.Hey Randy,

Check out my post about a week back. Is it the same girl? (one in green top).

Says she in IT and had the same modus operandi. Asked me to book a hotel in VN, Kharadi area and said she'll directly meet me there after I provide her the room number.

Quoted 20 K for 3-4 hrs (2 pops only) and then came down to 15 K for one pop. A lot of nakhras such as no DATY, CBJ only and light kissing.

Denied the meeting with her.

Pcock
02-02-16, 13:47
Went to a spa VN. Miss L seems to have gone to Thailand for a break. Or for good. Miss and also left. So tried out madam I. She refused to go below 3 k for extras. B2B. Had a nice figure. She undressed right at the start. And then gave me a decent massage. Fondling the jewels now and then. Also I looked for cameras before she arrived. Could find none. Either there aren't any. Or they are very well concealed. Anyways she had beautiful skin. Lovely curves and an ample bosom for me. To fiddle with. She even took Johnny in between the boobs and whoa. Lovely experience. She promised to come dn by 500,next time.

Figure 9/10.

Gfe 6/10. No kissing.

Boobs 8/10.

Massage 8/10.

WIR. Will try out others but she is on my list.

Pcock
02-02-16, 14:52
Hey bro, empty your inbox.

TheBestIndia
02-02-16, 15:51
Hey bros,

Been browsing through the common personals sites like Loc, etc and found a few lucrative ads. Any leads whether these housewives are really worth it, or just fake SPs? Any particular good ones or leads for a good outing this week?

Appreciate you response or pm.

MagGotAtHeart
02-02-16, 15:55
Hi there,

Got a few pics from an SP in KP, attaching the pics, could someone check and confirm on any of the girls. And also on the price is it worth it? Newbie, any help would be appreciated.

RandySavage
02-02-16, 18:14
Yeah she is the one. Even though I did not get a full pic from her but she uttered the same words as you mentioned plus the price and nakhras match word by word. I trashed her then and there and did not fell trap. However, I liked the other two pics of the other indie. Any leads about her bro?

Hey Randy,

Check out my post about a week back. Is it the same girl? (one in green top).

Says she in IT and had the same modus operandi. Asked me to book a hotel in VN, Kharadi area and said she'll directly meet me there after I provide her the room number.

Quoted 20 K for 3-4 hrs (2 pops only) and then came down to 15 K for one pop. A lot of nakhras such as no DATY, CBJ only and light kissing.

Denied the meeting with her.

RandySavage
02-02-16, 18:22
Bro. Can you pm me her number if she shared with you or her handlers number? In return, whatever you want that I have, I will share.

Hi fellow mongers,

I have been mongering for past many years but this would be my first FR, Normally I contact SP when Johnny feels the urge for wet grounds.

Even though I had early morning travel arrangements I contacted SP in KP and asked him if he has some good one with him, he pointed to Miss P, tried to haggle with him for her but he stuck his guns out and we settled for 15 K LT.

I was not aware of what to expect so made kind of Poker face and was trying to guess about how will be she on bed, All the pointers were telling me that it will be lucky night for me.

Nevertheless the real game started only after 15 minutes once she changed her clothes in front of me, Viola the moment she started to undress I was what the heck she has one of the best bodies around.

Nice tight and firm boobs, ass is in shape, trimmed pussy. She is high on hygiene as well.

She is definitely tigress on bed both submissive and dominating at the same time. Having her was pure bliss for me, totally drained in the first session itself.

Asked her to wait for second session but I guess she was hot, was continuously playing with the Johnny, Had a great second session with her.

I asked about anal but she said that she doesn't have the lube, Maybe next time.

Had to catch the flight so made a move, Exchanged numbers and told her that I would definitely contact her.

Member #4429
02-02-16, 21:43
Hello buddies,

Can anybody care to share the references for the:

Snehal P.S- Digits ending 241.

Neha Aundh- Digits ending 974- she is asking for the name and digits of the person.

Please PM me.

Thanks.

Regards

Member #4429
02-02-16, 21:47
Hey buddies,

Can anyone share their experience about Avani Digits ending 671.

Details like damages, and overall experience.

Thanks,

Regards.

Stylo99
02-03-16, 02:52
Bro. Can you pm me her number if she shared with you or her handlers number? In return, whatever you want that I have, I will share.Done bro check your PM.

R2012
02-03-16, 05:02
Yesterday wanted to try a new Spa after checking what's available in VN, opted for Kou Spa in VN. They have Thai therapist.

When I looked at location of spa I was little unsure if massage would be good or not. They operate from a bungalow bungalow, still went ahead and opted for Thai massage. It was a small room with shower facility neat and clean.

Miss the was assigned to me and she was on the job, started with the massage. I wasn't sure if extra will be offered as door has a block where people may see and there was no lock on the door as well. It was a 90 min massage. When an hour done, I thought to ask her for extras as she become little friendly with me. She asked for 1 K for HJ nothing else. I gave 1 k and she started with the HJ. HJ was okay nothing great but during the course I asked her for upper access and she obliged. She allowed me to suck her books. Very small on, but overall attitude was friendly so enjoyed the session with her.

Damage 1.9 k + 1 k tip.

Not sure if I visit again. I still feel HJ at Kin Spa Univ road is out of the world.

RessrRcky
02-03-16, 05:09
I've made a steely resolve not to fall prey to the SP shite going on in Pune anymore. Have spent almost a lakh in the past 2 months over SP shit in this city and will never ever. The city has a lot of mongers who are willing to pay and the racket of SP's are ever overpowering as ever before. ST meaning one shot, not more than half an hour costing 6 K (after much haggling and only to the regulars) LT meaning 2 shots and not lasting more than 2-3 hrs costing anywhere between 10-25 K.

Moving on. As about indie's. Am scouting for new ones as the old ones "WIR" - "Yes" has been done and dusted way back. Ground rule about indie's (something I learnt in Thailand) - the 3 meeting rule. If you spend more than 3 nights with her. You've fallen for her bad and there's no way out. That been said. It's good to know that Pallu is the reigning queen of indie's in Pune. The sweet talk. She owes it to someone who's taught her the ropes. Tsk tsk!

Here are a few of the Indies that I've come across in the past few days:Anybody can share Puja's digit from Sinhgadroad. Please PM me.

I will exchange with you.

Happy mongering.

Jasmpat
02-03-16, 05:32
Hi there,

Got a few pics from an SP in KP, attaching the pics, could someone check and confirm on any of the girls. And also on the price is it worth it? Newbie, any help would be appreciated.Have been with the babe in the 3rd Pic. Goes by the name Sanjana from Mumbai. The SP will quote 8 K, negotiate and get the price down.

Service wise okay, nothing great. No DFK and CBJ.

Jasmpat
02-03-16, 06:03
Guys,

Srijana from Mumbai and Shimla Mirch are both available with the SP's in Pune at KP.

The SP sweet talked me to take both of them and enjoy their services. Right now already a dent in my pocket and will have to wait for next escapade to monger.

Devesh420
02-03-16, 07:00
Erectile dysfunction is almost always a result of a psychological cause. Psychiatrists treat erectile dysfunction, no one else. I would advice a few days rest, some healthy food, healthy activities like Jogging, Morning walk, Swimming, Cycling etc. It will lift your mood and calm your nerves. You try and stay off mongering for a 1-2 weeks. You will be fine. 30,000 sounds like a rip off.

I would suggest you to go for second opinion.

Mostly sex, eruption problems are due to your mental state.

Looking at the treatment fees, I doubt authentication of this doctor.

Consult doctor in big hospitals like Birla, Poona, Jahangir etc.

Bond123
02-03-16, 08:51
Hi guys,

This FR is of yesterday. I had contacted a couple few months back through loc add.

Was in contact with the male from then. Some times I wasn't free and other time they weren't free so could not meet.

Yesterday he messaged me saying they are free and I was also free so fixed the timing for evening.

I went to the designated location and called him he came and picked me up.

After 0.5 kn reached the house.

It was a small 1 bhk flat not so clean.

There I saw the girl she seems to be about 25 yrs.

She is a fair and slim girl height must be around 5.2.

I sat there for few min the guy got me water & she was sitting beside me.

They were talking in local language for some time then the guy told me to move into the bedroom.

I went inside the girl and guy both came.

I sat on bed girl came and sat next to me. It was my first 3 some so was bit uncomfortable.

Then the girl took my hand and started squeezing my hand.

After some time I started pressing her thighs & I was on. I hugged her tightly she did the same then I removed my dress and she also removed.

Her body is very smooth however she has very small boobs.

Started kissing her whole body.

Then she came down and offered me BBJ however I don't do so I requested for covered BJ.

She obliged and started the CBJ. It was nice BJ after some time I told her to lie and started in miss.

She has very tight pussy after 10 min I finished.

In all this time the guy was naked and watching us do the act.

After I finish I went & washed.

Then the guy tried to do with her but she refused in local language I didn't understand what she said but I feel she said she is tired & can't do more.

Then I wore my dress & the guy dropped me back.

Overall nice experience but the house is not clean that's the draw back.

Otherwise nice smooth fair body tight pussy are positive.

Boobs are small so not for boobs lover.

The way they were talking & behaving it seemed that they are really husband & wife. They mostly doing it for their expenses as they may not be able to afford their needs.

They are not looked like doing it for long time as I paid them after finishing the act while leaving.

Face- 5/10.

Body- 7/10.

Skin. Smooth & fair slim & no tummy.

Boobs- 3/10 small but very firm.

Damage- 3 k.

Repeat. Definitely yes but will try to convince them & take to some nice hotel or my house I really didn't like their place.

Sanev75
02-03-16, 11:33
Hello all,

It's just another day at kin, called them in last evening asked for usual therapists but to surprise.

Miss J on leave, Jasmin left and others like bow etc occupied.

Only one available miss k or rather would say she is like in mid 30's like Lamphai, if any one knows.

Deal done 1 HR massage.

Once entered room straight away told don't need those dispo.

Then she just smiled and started massage.

Immediately I cleared my intentions of Specific type massage for which she understood and done excellent job.

During completion. I asked her I need more and access to all your body as I was very hot.

A bit of bargained for 1 k-1.5 k and finally settled for 1.5 k.

Including full body access in fact I almost got DFK & DATY.

Yes DATY but since time was running out I have not explored further.

HJ to finish and relaxed hot water bath to follow.

During massage also I kept on exploring her body for which she. Was okay and happy.

Her boobs are artificial. Silicon -. Hard and very round.

Body slim and tight.

Pussy soft.

Age wise like Lamphai therapist.

Fellow members please explore further.

Damages: 2.2+1.5.

See ya.

SeriousSam
02-03-16, 14:18
Hi fellow mongers,

WIR: Definitely yes.I think she is a famous one from Mumbai goes by name priya / mona can anyone confirm her digits ending 1907.

Sen Sex
02-03-16, 14:51
Please PM me the SP number and price you recommend for ST.

Guys,

Srijana from Mumbai and Shimla Mirch are both available with the SP's in Pune at KP.

The SP sweet talked me to take both of them and enjoy their services. Right now already a dent in my pocket and will have to wait for next escapade to monger.

MastMaula18
02-03-16, 20:52
Called up an SP whom previously I had gone for 9 k for LT 4-5 months back. Now he is asking 20 k for LT. In 20 k you can have 6 wonderful sessions of good and erotic massages with happy endings.

I think only Indies and HW can help people like us. Dealing with SPs has gone out of budget now!

Seniors please shed some light how you people are able to manage the current scenario?

P. S: Anyone with any good indie or HW contact, please share. Can share a few reliable SP contacts (if they fall under your budget).

Shasyxes
02-03-16, 22:56
I heard about this Spa in this forum and wanted to try it. Called them on evening and luckily there was a slot available in 30 min.

As soon as I reach the place. They have superb view from the building, its amazing and that changed your mood as well.

Paid 2.2 k as they have same rate for all the therapy. Miss Q was assigned to me. She was frankly nice looking. View from my therapy room as so good that I forgot to change in time. She came and I started changing into disposable wears.

After having small chat she started with the massage.

Once back massage is over. She asked herself about the extras. She quoted 2 k for HJ bargain to 1 K.

Guys, it was one of the best HJ you could ever get. She was very attentive and knows her job well. I request her to touch her upper body and she obliged.

Booked it for 60 min else she would have given me shower as well.

Great experience overall.

Damage 2.2 k + 1 k for tip.Can you please share the address?

AnilRaje
02-04-16, 00:41
Hi Happy mongers,

Coming back Pune after long time want to start old stuff of mongering now have many old contacts but now required to check who is active and who in not cheers guys.

R2012
02-04-16, 02:13
Can you please share the address?It's next to University road Pune central. Above Little Italy restaurant.

Devesh420
02-04-16, 05:17
Do you mean the girl who goes by the name 'Jenny' when you say Miss J? I think she is back. Have booked a session with her today morning. Hoping for the best. Will post my FR later.

Hello all,

It's just another day at kin, called them in last evening asked for usual therapists but to surprise.

Miss J on leave, Jasmin left and others like bow etc occupied.

Only one available miss k or rather would say she is like in mid 30's like Lamphai, if any one knows.

Deal done 1 HR massage.

Once entered room straight away told don't need those dispo.

Then she just smiled and started massage.

Immediately I cleared my intentions of Specific type massage for which she understood and done excellent job.

During completion. I asked her I need more and access to all your body as I was very hot..

Devesh420
02-04-16, 08:25
It was my first mongering experience. I called up the famous K spa (University road) and asked for an appointment. On being asked to choose a therapist, the lady on the phone rattled off some names most of which I could not catch. The only one I caught was Jenny, I chose her. On browsing the forum I realized people have tried her and she does provide extras.

On the day, I reached 5 minutes early. I was allotted a room and Jenny arrived. She asked if it was my first time, I lied "No, I have come here a few times. ". She asked if I had been with her, I replied 'No, she was not in town the last time I visited' (Based on the information I gathered from the forum). She said "Whom where you with". I replied "Jasmine" (Again a lie, but based on some cursory browsing in the forum). She asked me if she had been recommended by someone to me, I replied in affirmative. She wanted to know by whom, I uttered the first name that came to my mind "Sanjay Patil". There are probably thousands of Sanjay Patils in Pune.

The massage began, I tried making some small talk, she wasn't too enthused. About 30 minutes into the massage I asked if I cud take the dispos off. She said no, but smiled. I asked again 5 minutes later, she again declined. A few minutes later she asked if I wanted to take the dispos off, I said yes. She took them off and then the conversation about extras started. She refused to offer any 'menu' per se. I asked for a HJ, she said 1 k. For 500 more she would fondle my genital region for some time, to touch her body she asked for 2 k above and beyond the previous costs. I declined and went ahead with HJ+Fondling for 1.5 k. The massage began but Johnny was not too pleased for some reason and refused to cooperate. A good 10 minutes into the HJ, she offered touching for 1.5 k as opposed to the previous quoted price of 2 k. I declined again and quoted 500 more for touching, she refused. The HJ went ahead, but again no response from Johnny. Some time later she complained her hands were paining. I did not comment. She complained again and said she would leave. I asked her to continue for 2 minutes. 2 mins later without any tangible response from Johnny, she gave up and left: I guess Johnny just wanted to sleep and did not wish to be woken up.

I showered and left.

Looks: 7/10.

Boobs: Seemed nice, but too expensive.

Damages: 2.2 k at the counter+ 1.5 to the lady.

WIR: Unlikely. For pure massage's sake I found 2. 2 k to be too expensive. For extras Jenny's attitude and interrogation was unnecessary. If I do have an hankering for some extras, I will visit, but may be not Jenny.

TopRahul83
02-04-16, 08:36
Called the Thai spa opp Mangeshkar hospital in Warje and immediately got the slot. I had heard this one has got only Thai therapists, so Extras were always on. Regular start by washing feet and was guided to the room by the therapist. Room had 2 surprises, one bad and one good. Bad being no Attached bath. But the good part was there was no massage table as such, a proper double bed on a raised floor. WOW.

Changed and laid on the bed facing down. Therapist came and started the massage which was good, I must say. 10 minutes down the line, the dispo was taken dow up to thighs. 1st signal received, and a strong one at that. Generally therapists start from your legs and go up. This one was starting at neck and going downwards. Had a good amount of Bum Massage which was very erotic to say the least. Once back and lower back was done, she tried to put the dispo back in place and start on the thighs and legs, I said "baby, why don't you remove it completely" She was like Awww. I said we both know what's going to happen next, then why pretend. She accepted the bait and off went the dispo. She continued the massage on the legs. All this while the massage quality never went down. Complete bang for your bucks.

After back side and legs were done, was asked to turn around. She covered the tool with a small towel and continued the massage professionally, though some touches here and there were always on for the added naughtiness, but massage quality never went down. Now come the interesting part. After chest, shoulders and front side legs were done, I still had 30 minutes on clock. She offered her last part of therapy, Head massage. I said no to head massage as I had to go out from there for some work, So didn't want to spoil my hair by oil massage. Then she removed the towel from groin area and asked you want any massage for this? I said do you need to ask? The Baby is standing in attention for you. She asked 2 k for HJ TL. I said I know the going rates, SO don't haggle and take 2 k for B2B or! K for HJ TL. She was reluctant for B2B. So settled for HJ. She started with leads of Oil and made it all sloppy down there, balls were taken special care of with a good massage with finger tips. Meanwhile I was feasting on the whatever small tits she had (She had the smallest nipples I have ever seen'.

When I was nearing Climax, Asked her for a Kiss, She reluctantly agreed. But boy after the Kiss went on and on she completely became a tigress in bed. Removed her heavy uniform from top, And dropped on me going for a wild Kiss with loads of tongue fight. I though "Loha garam hai, Lets take a chance" and started touching her pussy from above her pants. When she realized this, her had came down and guided me inside the pants Slightly hairy triangle was manhandled by me and started a vigorous Finger Fuck which took her to another level of ecstasy and the kissing became more intense and the moans in between even louder. I grabbed this opportunity and removed her bottoms and dived for DATY. She was more than happy. My First Thai Pussy. Moment to cherish I guess. All fair on the outside, pink on the inside. Played on for some time and She turned around and made me lie down and started My best ever 69 session. The temperatures were already high for both of us and soon I climaxed on her face. I guess she too must have had some Climax as after this she lay motionless panting for some time and cuddling me afterwards. 5 min on she got up cleared all the mess of her clothes, got ready and guided me to the Shower / Steam cubicle which is a common facility down the passage. While dropping me in the shower gave a kinda good bye kiss and a tug at the jonny.

Report Card.

Place and Ambiance- If you can ignore the common baths, place is good. (The double beds certainly help. I was wondering how we could have managed on those time massage tables that are available in some other upmarket spas).

Damage- 2.8 K at counter for 90 minutes massage and 15 minutes of Steam / Shower (good deal if you have time for Steam)+ 1.5 K For extras. I had deal set at 1 K but the way the session turned out I thought of paying more before she asked. Made her go all smiles when she saw 3 Yellow Bapus in my hand. As she was expecting only 2.

Massage- Top Notch I would say. Even after she knew what was on the cards, She never let her massage skills go down and go for a quick buck to finish the job early.

Therapist. Thai 30+ (For me 30+ are better value for money than those PYTs who charge exorbitantly and give not so VFM service. Had such bad exp at Kin in the past.).

WIR- surely on my next visit to Pune.

Adi9966
02-04-16, 10:00
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

UnhappyHusband
02-04-16, 11:55
Dude. Can you please pm me teenas number tia

Finally here my FR goes. I read much about Teena. But last Sunday finally could catch Bird.

Fixed appointment at 6-30 pm. I reached at Handewadi chowk at 5. 30 pm.

Purchased drink and cigarettes for her. She like drinking and smoking. She stays near one society on Hadapsar katraj road.

She guided me well to reach premise. Silent place. No security. Entered in and reached flat. She was standing to welcome.

Exchanged big hug. And DFK. She was in short dress, so could easily figure it out property.

Started with chit chat and drink along with chicken lollipop. It was wonderful evening. Her spoken English is excellent as she is working for MNC. Slowly started undressing her. Her boobs are 42 plus. So started playing with horny two birds.

Joney was excited. She started playing with johnny. She laid facing me. Put johnny in between boobs and I started stroking. It was amazing fun. She put on cover and started giving CBJ for another 10 min. Joney was fully excited so started with doggy. Ass is extra big. Fucked from back as if there will not be tomorrow. She was reciprocating well. After 5 min started in miss and finally exhausted. She cleaned Joney. Again started chit chat. She is very friendly.

Here my scorecard for Teena.

Damage-2500 rs.

Gef- yes.

Looks-7/10.

Figure-8/10.

WIR-yes.

Thanks senior member for sharing her contact..

Sachineb
02-04-16, 12:53
Hi guys,

This FR is of yesterday. I had contacted a couple few months back through loc add.

Was in contact with the male from then. Some times I wasn't free and other time they weren't free so could not meet.

Yesterday he messaged me saying they are free and I was also free so fixed the timing for evening.

I went to the designated location and called him he came and picked me up.

After 0.5 kn reached the house.

It was a small 1 bhk flat not so clean.

There I saw the girl she seems to be about 25 yrs.

She is a fair and slim girl height must be around 5.2.

I sat there for few min the guy got me water & she was sitting beside me.

They were talking in local language for some time then the guy told me to move into the bedroom.

I went inside the girl and guy both came...What's add title and number ending last digit.

HidDevil
02-04-16, 12:59
Saw a ad on Locanto claiming to be 19 years old college student. Spoke to her. She seems to be polite. Any reviews on her?

Shasyxes
02-04-16, 13:03
As I have always posted that I had rather more bitter experiences than good ones, finally I decided to give a shot to Pallavi, was trying for past two weeks but she was busy. This Saturday it was my lucky day as she kept saying that because of Ganpati festival her flat is not available. So I called her to have deed at my flat, which she agreed. Picked her up from university road to my place. Honestly speaking I met so many photoshopped girls that I really doesn't hope much in terms of face. So at first out of low expectations she didn't disappoint that bad. We reached home and we started chit chatting with some smokes (fortunately our brand was same). Yes indeed she is a chatterbox and I don't mind that you need a GFE so they are like that only. Talked on so many issues like the raid which she herself dug out, the cop neighbor rumor. She blatantly denied everything and really looked frustrated as well as laughing on how such rumors are spread. We started with lovely DFKs on the sofa and I pulled her up on my lap and it continued for 9-10 minutes. I took her to my bedroom and her slow stripping drove me crazy. Her tongue movement is mesmerizing and she licked me all over my body. She offered BBBJ without asking and as I washed, she joined too asking for DATY. I didn't mind seeing her cleanliness with no smell. She is a sex goddess. Next 20-25 min, we kept exploring each other, sometimes she on top, on my nips on my back and meanwhile I adoring her boobs licking and sucking, kissing right spots, caressing her ass and perking her back curling her hair. I am still under hangover while she was licking my balls and giving slow BBBJ looking into my eyes. All that came without even asking. I thought I won't last long (considering my first encounter with her) but surprisingly the session lasted for around 40-45 min...Rohit828 bro,

I heard lot about Pallavi. It would be really great if you can share how to get in touch with her! I have seen many people in blore Delhi and Mumbai, but after reading her desc. I am dying to meet her.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

TheNone
02-04-16, 13:07
Bro.

I am trying to hunt her from at least 2 years. Which SP in Pune. Share the digit and in return whatever info you need.

Regards.

TheNone.

Hi fellow mongers,

RandySavage
02-04-16, 15:03
Folks. Banging her tonight and tomorrow at cousin's farm house. Will write FR soon. She is haaawwwt. Goes by the name of Simran Kaur a sardarni can't wait to get mine into hers mmmm.

JonyC
02-04-16, 15:48
Folks. Banging her tonight and tomorrow at cousin's farm house. Will write FR soon. She is haaawwwt. Goes by the name of Simran Kaur a sardarni can't wait to get mine into hers mmmm.She is look beautiful buddy.

Enjoy!

MastMaula18
02-04-16, 16:00
Can someone provide me reference for Pallavi. Will be of great help. In return can give you contacts of reliable SPs and MPs in Pune or Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

MastMaula18
02-04-16, 16:01
Pune seems alive after so many days. Care to share bro afterwards.

Folks. Banging her tonight and tomorrow at cousin's farm house. Will write FR soon. She is haaawwwt. Goes by the name of Simran Kaur a sardarni can't wait to get mine into hers mmmm.

Spirited
02-04-16, 17:16
Really from Hyderabad!

Never heard of her in Hyderabad. Looks delicious though.

Do share the FR and let me know the digits if possible, I can taste when she is back to Hyderabad.

Cheers,

Plug

Hardrod81
02-04-16, 17:21
This is seriously a very bad for Hyderabad mongers this bird is leaving us all dry and high and doing her services to the Pune people send her back sooner to Hyderabad dude the summer has already started and won't mind sweating it out with her in a hot session. And have a great bang party.

Pcock
02-04-16, 18:36
Had read lots about her. Finally just decided to try her out. I realized that she was mostly out of circulation now a days. So fixed up for eve and went to v'wadi. She called me to a lodge and when I had checked in joined me in the room. She is dark however as mentioned in several. Posts about her Neha aka Julie aka Zoya sheik has a flat belly, zero flab and a great figure. I stopped the toothy BJ as it was NT comfy at all. But then the nakhras started. No DFK. I don't like it. No licking the tits. Don't like it. No fingering. Hurts. WTF. Finally just finished the deed paid her and left. However the lodge is active and the receptionist has the menu available on his smartphone. Avg rate 3 k. Damages 3 k for single shot. 700 for the room. Room was below avg.

WIR. No. Although she promised me that she will hook me up with a friend.

AbhiSingh
02-04-16, 19:25
Again in the lively city.

Any help is appreciated and reciprocated.

Great people around in Pune.

And its such a happening place.

Hi friends I am staying in Westin KP for 2 days.

Any leads Indies, paid will definitely help -looking for some good females, though.

Will respond for some numbers from my diary!!

Cheers.

RandySavage
02-05-16, 04:11
I booked her return flight tickets from and to Hyderabad.

Really from Hyderabad!

Never heard of her in Hyderabad. Looks delicious though.

Do share the FR and let me know the digits if possible, I can taste when she is back to Hyderabad.

Cheers,

Plug

Dennis Thomas
02-05-16, 05:58
Hot Girl, what are the charges?

MarksMen
02-05-16, 06:33
Nice FR. Who was the masseuse you availed the service from?

Called the Thai spa opp Mangeshkar hospital in Warje and immediately got the slot. I had heard this one has got only Thai therapists, so Extras were always on. Regular start by washing feet and was guided to the room by the therapist. Room had 2 surprises, one bad and one good. Bad being no Attached bath. But the good part was there was no massage table as such, a proper double bed on a raised floor. WOW...

Bond123
02-05-16, 07:20
Hi fellow mongers,

This was my first visit to this spa after reading so many things in this forum. Previously I had visited other spa but this spa it was my first visit.

It was weekday so got appointment as soon as I called.

Then reached there & I was assigned Miss k.

Went inside the room. The spa is very neat & clean good ambiance.

The therapist enter after sometime.

She told you wear dispo which I refused & she was OK with it.

Then she started from the back massage & then legs.

Then she told me to turn that time I asked her for extra she said 1 k for HJ and 2 K for HJ + TL I told I know the rates so 1.5 K for HJ+TL she didn't agree so I told her it's OK.

She continued with massage mean one more time I asked she didn't reduce the rate I said leave it and then after massage had bath & came out.

Face- 7/10.

Massage- 5/10 not so good had better massage then this.

Damage- 2.2 k at counter.

Please guys don't increase the rate if they quote high rates just walk out it's just my opinion.

Sanev75
02-05-16, 09:28
Called the Thai spa opp Mangeshkar hospital in Warje and immediately got the slot. I had heard this one has got only Thai therapists, so Extras were always on. Regular start by washing feet and was guided to the room by the therapist. Room had 2 surprises, one bad and one good. Bad being no Attached bath. But the good part was there was no massage table as such, a proper double bed on a raised floor. WOW.

Changed and laid on the bed facing down. Therapist came and started the massage which was good, I must say. 10 minutes down the line, the dispo was taken dow up to thighs. 1st signal received, and a strong one at that. Generally therapists start from your legs and go up. This one was starting at neck and going downwards. Had a good amount of Bum Massage which was very erotic to say the least. Once back and lower back was done, she tried to put the dispo back in place and start on the thighs and legs, I said "baby, why don't you remove it completely" She was like Awww. I said we both know what's going to happen next, then why pretend. She accepted the bait and off went the dispo. She continued the massage on the legs. All this while the massage quality never went down. Complete bang for your bucks..Is it same mystery which is on first floor in very popular warje?

PM me if you know any specific therapists name there.

LoverboyJerico
02-05-16, 11:22
Got these from 2 SP's in KP. Thanks for the contact was passed by a fellow ISG. Has anyone tried any and what are the reports. Sp quoting 20 k night. I don't mind the money. Please don't tell me the price is high just tell me if you tried and how was the service. Pics attached. If anyone can share a better contact also is highly appreciated. Thanks. I shall help in return. Also, shall I take one of these or Pallavi. I haven't tried her yet.

MastMaula18
02-05-16, 15:21
Does anybody has pic of this most discussed indie. I am planning to avail her service. Also anyone who recently tried her?

Tut Li
02-05-16, 17:51
Got these from 2 SP's in KP. Thanks for the contact was passed by a fellow ISG. Has anyone tried any and what are the reports. Sp quoting 20 k night. I don't mind the money. Please don't tell me the price is high just tell me if you tried and how was the service. Pics attached. If anyone can share a better contact also is highly appreciated. Thanks. I shall help in return. Also, shall I take one of these or Pallavi. I haven't tried her yet.Buddy. I tried chick in black and white (second raw extreme right, standing). She looks slightly different but I m sure she is khushi from Punjab. I had her about 2 years back, when I was newbie, had her for LT, was from SP henry ending with 339. Except anal (which I m not into), everything on menu. She has amazing boobies, fat at right places. Since you are not interested in quotes, ask SP to provide at sharp 9 (normally he provides after 10 with max ST per day) and ask him to pick at 8-9 in the morning. Good luck.

Shasyxes
02-05-16, 18:10
Does anybody has pic of this most discussed indie. I am planning to avail her service. Also anyone who recently tried her?I had explored a lot for her and searched locanto, got a contact ending 423 on her name. Tried calling her for past 2 days.

Today she picked and called me to SMBS VN. Told me to wait there. A guy called later quoting 6 k.

When asked about girls he said he has 5-6 gals. But I refused because I felt she isn't the authentic Pallave everyone is talking about.

Do let me know if you gt any leads about her.

TheNone
02-05-16, 18:57
The girl with mugshot, I guess she mehek from Delhi. People reported her as good in bed. Just search mehek, first couple of pages has her reports.

Regards.

TheNone.

Got these from 2 SP's in KP. Thanks for the contact was passed by a fellow ISG. Has anyone tried any and what are the reports. Sp quoting 20 k night. I don't mind the money. Please don't tell me the price is high just tell me if you tried and how was the service. Pics attached. If anyone can share a better contact also is highly appreciated. Thanks. I shall help in return. Also, shall I take one of these or Pallavi. I haven't tried her yet.

RessrRcky
02-05-16, 19:19
Is it same mystery which is on first floor in very popular warje?

PM me if you know any specific therapists name there.Is it "[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] spa?

Please PM me.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

MyDream8
02-05-16, 19:25
I am silent reader of this forum for more than 2 years and slightly junior in mongering world.

However, I could sense this price rise is very steep & all of them have formed the cartel.

I have also done the same when I visited Miss S in A spa last week. She was desperately trying to push me but I used brain over Johny.

Guys come together & bring down this cartel. It is not worth.

Hi fellow mongers,

This was my first visit to this spa after reading so many things in this forum. Previously I had visited other spa but this spa it was my first visit.

It was weekday so got appointment as soon as I called.

Then reached there & I was assigned Miss k.

Went inside the room. The spa is very neat & clean good ambiance.

The therapist enter after sometime.

She told you wear dispo which I refused & she was OK with it.

Then she started from the back massage & then legs..

MagGotAtHeart
02-05-16, 20:12
So I had been trying to bang someone for quite sometime, and 2 months without any good pussy was way too much. A friend told me about this forum, I joined, got the subscription and all and was trying to get some digits from some of the seniors and regulars. Got a response from a senior and regular member, and I'm very thankful, but could not turn out to be fruitful. My luck, fucked I'm guessing. But then I met this girl at Miami, JW Marriot (ladies night) and she was about 5'2, curvy and had specs on her. Which was more of a turn on. I was like let me strike a conversation, who the fuck knows what might happen. And, it did. Fucking trust me. Threw in some cheesy pick up lines, fuck no, she wasn't impressed and then I decided to move on with further disappointment. After about 10 minutes she comes back to me and says if you like me so much would you pay. I was like " Hell yeah". Got her home, the usual chit-chat and we did it like fucking animals. BJ, HJ, DATY, reverse cowgirl, doggy, mish and some other odd positions I have no idea about. I was tired so was able to do it only twice. Tits as good as they get, ass. Mmmmmm, edible I'd say and pussy too. Tight as fuck and man she moans, I had to play some loud music (neighbors way too close).

She, however, did not give me her no. Said her name was Nisha, did not give me her no. I asked trust me, said she does not do this and just wanted to have fun for the night (I was like why the money *****!

I, honestly tried my best to get her digits and I tried, I really tried to my best, she did not fucking budge.

Total Loss - 10 K.

BJ- 7/10 - nobody's perfect.

Tits - 9/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

Ass - 8/10.

Once again, will be visiting Miami again for sure.

Sudhir1981
02-05-16, 20:20
Hi all,

I have got this pic from SP. Please provide any inputs about name, service and price.

Thanks,

Sudhir

AnilRaje
02-06-16, 00:48
Hi,

I was caught up in a boring weekend with virtually nothing to do. I decided to try my luck again. Based on the advice the seniors had posted, I started browsing the net and got hold of a SP number from KP. I called him up and he said he would arrange someone in 3 hrs time. After 5 hrs I got a call and he said the gal would charge 5 k for 2 hrs and after some hard negotiations he agreed for 3 k. He said he would get me a college gal and not some usual pro's.

Well this time I waited and he finally arrived with the gal. She was OK look wise. The pimp had told me to pay her upfront. I made her feel comfortable, offered her some cigs and she slowly opened up. She said she is a normal college gal and does this for part time money. She then slowly started undressing herself, my god, she had amazing tits. She gave me a nice and sensuous massage. She was a good kisser too, started with my nipples and kissed the whole of my body and lingering at places where it matters the most Finally took my johnny in her mouth with out condom and started by giving a wonderful oral and slowly squeezing my balls. Man it was an amazing exp. And finally I came in her mouth and she took everything. She wanted more but it takes time for me to reload, moreover having a gal in my flat itself was scary for me and my johnny didn't get up for the second time anyways, I felt this like a stepping stone and probably for the future encounters I would try to get a better grip on myself. Prob a better gal would give a better turn on, but overall the experience was good.

Looks: 5/10.

Tits: 8/10.

VFM: 7/10.

Seniors, thanks for encouraging us newbies to venture out on our own and make our own experiences.

Tut Li
02-06-16, 02:48
Hi all,

I have got this pic from SP. Please provide any inputs about name, service and price.

Thanks,

SudhirAbout a month back, I interacted with this chick as an Inde. Quoted 5 k for few hours, but didn't want to meet outside, which is my standard protocol. Hence, politely said no after seeing her WA DP (second close up pic). She goes by name sonali I guess.

DusNumberi
02-06-16, 03:54
Thanks to pcock had wonderful time with irene.

Jasmpat
02-06-16, 05:17
Got these from 2 SP's in KP. Thanks for the contact was passed by a fellow ISG. Has anyone tried any and what are the reports. Sp quoting 20 k night. I don't mind the money. Please don't tell me the price is high just tell me if you tried and how was the service. Pics attached. If anyone can share a better contact also is highly appreciated. Thanks. I shall help in return. Also, shall I take one of these or Pallavi. I haven't tried her yet.Meera, the CIS in the first row black nightgown is okay in terms of service.

You really have to be smart to get a lip to lip kiss from her. Small boobs but good butts.

If you are really interested in CIS, you can try her.

Samuel007
02-06-16, 06:24
Hi guys,

This is my first post to the thread!! I am from Pune and frequent visitor to Nashik. I do not have any contacts from Pune and not tried anybody from Pune. But I have some good indie contacts from Nashik.

I will share my recent Nashik experience soon in next post. It will be helpful to Nashik visitors.

Cheers till then!!Dude,

Activate PM will help you out.

Tut Li
02-06-16, 07:26
Tutli,

Trying to reach you. Inbox seems to be full.Bro. I m at home town, will try to clear PM by Tuesday. Sorry.

Harsh10
02-06-16, 09:26
Thanks to pcock had wonderful time with irene.Try Ms. S. , her name sounds like shampoo, better than Ms. I, BJ on menu.

Cheers,

SkyNetiz
02-06-16, 10:21
Can anyone suggest any leads in MP City?

SexLover66
02-06-16, 11:19
Hi all,

Thanks,

SudhirI have her no but not taken her Service.

This bellow Info given my ISG friend who taken her service.

Swati no ending with 6368 (True caller also shows Swathi).

Decent in bed with GFE.

Damage will be 3 k as you to negotiate.

Uploaded another pic of her.

DarthVedar
02-06-16, 11:25
Hi guys,

This FR is of yesterday. I had contacted a couple few months back through loc add..Can you please point me to their ad?

Thanks in advance.

Hummer01
02-06-16, 13:00
Hey bro- you better be careful with the friend of zoya. If she is referring to Pinki aka Pooja.

Though the service of Pinki is good we have an incidence reported here on the forum that she has looted a customer and fled the scene with all the valuables and cellphone by locking the person in a bathroom of a lodge.

Had read lots about her. Finally just decided to try her out. I realized that she was mostly out of circulation now a days. So fixed up for eve and went to v'wadi. She called me to a lodge and when I had checked in joined me in the room. She is dark however as mentioned in several. Posts about her Neha aka Julie aka Zoya sheik has a flat belly, zero flab and a great figure. I stopped the toothy BJ as it was NT comfy at all. But then the nakhras started. No DFK. I don't like it. No licking the tits. Don't like it. No fingering. Hurts. WTF. Finally just finished the deed paid her and left. However the lodge is active and the receptionist has the menu available on his smartphone. Avg rate 3 k. Damages 3 k for single shot. 700 for the room. Room was below avg.

WIR. No. Although she promised me that she will hook me up with a friend.

Gary Sadu
02-06-16, 13:25
Hi Anil,

Please PM me the details. I would like to give it a try.

Hi,

I was caught up in a boring weekend with virtually nothing to do. I decided to try my luck again. Based on the advice the seniors had posted, I started browsing the net and got hold of a SP number from KP. I called him up and he said he would arrange someone in 3 hrs time. After 5 hrs I got a call and he said the gal would charge 5 k for 2 hrs and after some hard negotiations he agreed for 3 k. He said he would get me a college gal and not some usual pro's.

Well this time I waited and he finally arrived with the gal. She was OK look wise. The pimp had told me to pay her upfront. I made her feel comfortable, offered her some cigs and she slowly opened up. She said she is a normal college gal and does this for part time money. She then slowly started undressing herself, my god, she had amazing tits. She gave me a nice and sensuous massage. She was a good kisser too, started with my nipples and kissed the whole of my body and lingering at places where it matters the most Finally took my johnny in her mouth with out condom and started by giving a wonderful oral and slowly squeezing my balls. Man it was an amazing exp. And finally I came in her mouth and she took everything. She wanted more but it takes time for me to reload, moreover having a gal in my flat itself was scary for me and my johnny didn't get up for the second time anyways, I felt this like a stepping stone and probably for the future encounters I would try to get a better grip on myself...

Dhoka2212
02-06-16, 13:50
The girl in 3rd pic is CIS meera was in Bangalore with an SP for 8-10 k but had left when I reached must be she left for Pune. There are FR of hers in Bangalore forum.

BiziBoy2012
02-06-16, 14:03
Got the pics from sp g in kp.

Quotes 15 k for st. Too steep for my liking. Headed to Pune tomorrow, any pointers will be welcome.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.

Sitting Duck
02-06-16, 14:10

Quotes 15 k for st. Too steep for my liking. Headed to Pune tomorrow, any pointers will be welcome.

Cheers.

Happy mongering.It's probably 15 k for LT and half that for ST, unless you revealed to the SP you are in Pune for short duration and he would have tried to take advantage of that fact.

SpaHawk
02-06-16, 16:00
Was visiting Bhopal for some work, once the official stuff was over, visited Spa called RoseB**ry on Klr Rd, The place is Salon Spa combo. They charge as per category of the therapist, Indian being lowest 2500 to CIS highest at 4 k counter charge. In between there are Thai and Korean too. Once inside, you can get and expect anything literally anything. Has BBBJ, HJ, B2 B and Shower accompaniment for 3 K. Was my first time to that Spa. The Korean female was good cooperative and had an excellent attitude. Figure and looks was good. Will I visit next time, No. Too expensive for the services on offer.

Over the weekends visited another Spa A Flwr on Klr Rd, had been there earlier too. To my surprise this time had BBBJ, HJ with TL all in 1 K Though the therapist are Indians, but carry good attitude. Official dress is tops and denim shorts. Counter charges are 1.5 K. Therapy too was good with the dispos off within few minutes of start on request. Will definitely visit again however will change the therapist to explore new one. Could extract the name during conversation with the therapist. An important thing, receptionist ask for therapist preference while taking the appointment.

So those visiting Bhopal can explore.

Cheers!

AngelHunk
02-06-16, 18:43
Hello,

AVNI. Married marathi lady should 32. Ling hairs. Bit dark and bit plump. Average experience. 8 k for 4 hours. GFE yes. Nothing exciting though.

Play safe.

AH.

Hey buddies,

Can anyone share their experience about Avani Digits ending 671.

Details like damages, and overall experience.

Thanks,

Regards.

Horn22
02-06-16, 19:22
Hi guys,

Visited 2 MP in P.S. In a same mall where I didn't get any extra.

And 1 MP in nigadi opened in a new mall. Extra only got in nigadi spa from a old Thai lady.

PCMC need to be grown up.

Damage: Massage:2 k.

Extra: 1 k.

Averma1067
02-06-16, 19:32
Having been out of action for some days now, I sure was horny as hell. Called up one of my SP contacts from KP as I was supposed to drop a friend to the railways station. Was asked to come near the KP police station. Met him there and he took me to a building near the police station. He had only 2 WG available at that time so asked me to choose one of them. Both didn't seem that great but as they turned to leave the room the perfect apple shaped ass of one of the girls caught my eye. I had made up my mind and also completely imagined how I was going to ride her doggy style in that fraction of a second. Had a quick round of negotiations and agreed on 5 K (6 K quoted) for ST. The SP would not go any lower than that. Hands shaken and moved to a small dingy room with the girl.

I tried to be sweet and get her comfortable but in a few minutes I realized that this girl was a time watcher. Started to get pissed off at her attitude. She quickly undressed and asked me to do the same. Few minutes into playing with her body she tries to short change me by asking me to get on her even without going down on me. I started getting irritated by the minute. I asked her to blow me with cover and she obliged me with the worst BJ and that too for hardly 2 minutes and then telling me that that's all she can provide. Yellow's FR about how he walked out on a girl who gave bad service was going through my mind but I decided that I am going to give it to this girl. She laid down in missionary position and spread her legs asking me to get done with it. Pumped her for a couple of minutes and then asked her to turn around. This is where things started going down hill for her. Man what a sight it was when she moved to doggy style. Just loved her ass. Started pumping her hard in doggy style so much so that she started moaning and squealing asking me to slow down. I am not a sadist but for the next 15 minutes the inner animal in me just took over. I kept pumping her hard while she moaned asking me to slow down and even asking me to stop for a minute. Nothing doing though, I wanted what I had paid for so kept on pumping me her hard finally unloading in the same position. After that she just lay there for the next 5 minutes tired while I cleaned and got dressed exiting the room while she was still on the bed.

As I exited the room and moved towards the hall I saw 7 guys and a 40 something lady having some sort of conversation. All the guys also seemed to be SP's. Among them was another SP who I had dealt with before. He recognized me and came up to me to say Hello. Told him how bad the girls attitude was. He promised to hook me up with some other chicks.

Overall, although initial 10-15 minutes sucked big time the last 15 minutes rocked. I have attached the girls pic. I don't think I will be availing her again but the entire ride back home I was thinking of her awesome ass reliving those 15 minutes.

FunkyOgre
02-06-16, 19:56
Anyone tried out oceanic at KP? I keep getting messages from them about new staff thereby hinting at possibilities (in my mind).

Hows the hygiene and cost aspect?

Thanks.

CyberPrince
02-06-16, 19:57
Hi bro!

Please message the SP number to me. Thanks.

Any other SP with budget profile. Please share. Thanks again!

Hi,

AnilRaje
02-06-16, 20:51
Hi senior members,

Please tell me how to active PM facility please guide me I have much more contacts to share and exchange but not active pm how to start it please help.

Greetings,

Jackson

Member #4429
02-06-16, 21:02
Hello,

AVNI. Married marathi lady should 32. Ling hairs. Bit dark and bit plump. Average experience. 8 k for 4 hours. GFE yes. Nothing exciting though.

Play safe.

AH.Thanks a lot for the details.

If Any references needed to give it on the first call please PM me.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Genius3057
02-06-16, 21:09
Hey TheNone,

She was available with SP Ashwin ending with 500 some 2 months back.

I tried her for ST for 6. 5 K.

Her assets are good, but doesn't offer BBJ and YMMV, no DFK. Only lip to lip kissing.

Don't know with which SP she is now.

But while she was here, she was in great demand.

Attaching all the other pics of her.

Take care.

Bro.

I am trying to hunt her from at least 2 years. Which SP in Pune. Share the digit and in return whatever info you need.

Regards.

TheNone.

SlickRohan
02-06-16, 23:59
Hello,

Are there any girl friendly hotels near Hinjewadi Naka or Balewadi stadium?

Ready to spend 3-4 K on hotel for 1 night.

Thanks

Nationalhero
02-07-16, 00:43
FYI. Today's (7 Feb 2016) TOM has interesting report on sex workers.

"India has at least 8. 6 lakh female sex workers and Andhra Pradesh has the maximum 1.56 lakh practicing the trade while Delhi has nearly 61,000 of them. Karnataka and Maharashtra have third and fourth highest number of female sex workers.

In response to a RTI application filed by Delhi resident, the health and family ministry has said that the estimate of female sex workers is based on a mapping study undertaken in 2009. About 19% of the sex workers were unregistered.

"Total number of registered sex workers is 6.96 lakh as per information from state AIDS control societies. This number is based on the line listing of targeted interventions in the states and it may change as per the new registrations," the ministry said in its reply."

It seems there is some kind of registration for sex workers in India, does this means this business is legal in India? I'm bit confused with this as I thought it's illegal in India.

UdiBaba
02-07-16, 02:59
Try Vits bro.

Hello,

Thanks

Gopanna2012
02-07-16, 04:05
Thanks a lot for the details.

Thanks a lot.

Regards8 k is too much. Includes place also?

RAJ7826
02-07-16, 04:42
Try orritel, vits.

Hello,

Thanks

TheNone
02-07-16, 05:33
Thanks bro.

You are the first person who reported her that she doesn't do BBBJ or dkf. However there was a pretty detailed report by LR bro about her prowess in bed and a complete tigress in bed. At the same time, I have came across that DFK is a super big deal in Pune by WGs. I am bemused by their logic to no hinderence to suck a dick but all sort of problem with DFK.

Meanwhile I remember that and apparently I was out of town during that period. Hence missed her. Lets see how it goes in future.

Regards.

TheNone.

Hey TheNone,

Her assets are good, but doesn't offer BBJ and YMMV, no DFK. Only lip to lip kissing.

Take care.

MadanM
02-07-16, 06:10
You can try Hotel Sana Opp to Balewadi stadium (other side of Highway), near MITCON. Completely safe GF.

Hello,

Thanks

MadanM
02-07-16, 06:13
These seems official figures which never matches with reality in India.

I am sure figures will be way high in reality.

FYI. Today's (7 Feb 2016) TOM has interesting report on sex workers.

"India has at least 8. 6 lakh female sex workers and Andhra Pradesh has the maximum 1.56 lakh practicing the trade while Delhi has nearly 61,000 of them. Karnataka and Maharashtra have third and fourth highest number of female sex workers.

In response to a RTI application filed by Delhi resident, the health and family ministry has said that the estimate of female sex workers is based on a mapping study undertaken in 2009. About 19% of the sex workers were unregistered.

"Total number of registered sex workers is 6.96 lakh as per information from state AIDS control societies. This number is based on the line listing of targeted interventions in the states and it may change as per the new registrations," the ministry said in its reply."

It seems there is some kind of registration for sex workers in India, does this means this business is legal in India? I'm bit confused with this as I thought it's illegal in India.

Shasyxes
02-07-16, 07:53
Dear Friends,

I had been not much active in Pune for past 1 year due to Family reasons.

During my active mongering period in Pune; HL was my fav spa and also I had encounters with few Indies (Pallavi. Ends in 294, Veena. Ends in 160) and had availed the services from SP Subhash. Ends in 113.

Now in post mid-December; I would have couple of weeks to myself and am looking for some new contacts.

I am also planning to try out Kin Spa. Also read about spa in Aundh. Can you please share details of Aundh spa and also therapist to go with?

I have few contacts which I have not tried:

Kothrud lady. Ends in 576. She had mixed reviews earlier hence never dared to try.

Anagha. Ends in 665.

Suhana. Ends in 727.

Tripti. Ends in 687.

I am not sure if the above ladies still use the same number and are still offering services. Hence requesting fellow ISGians to confirm the numbers and advise me on the which one to go with?

Thanks in advance.Hello senior,

Is the Tripti same who is located in Hinjewadi? Katraj road?

Is yes please share FR!

SlickRohan
02-07-16, 09:16
Hello,

Has anyone tried this girl? Goes by name Richa.

Quoted 4 k for ST. Operates in KP (I am not from Pune. I don't even know what KP stands for).

Thanks.

AngelHunk
02-07-16, 13:17
I got her response on a website. She doznt need any reference if she has approachef you. Else no reference would work as she doznt agree to share her number ahead. I would suggest to avoid.

AH.

Thanks a lot for the details.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Hdogg44
02-07-16, 15:32
That's a ridiculous price bro. I've seen these pics from Rohit. He had quoted 6-7 k for ST.

Cheers.

Happy mongering..

UdiBaba
02-07-16, 17:47
You can try Hotel Sana Opp to Balewadi stadium (other side of Highway), near MITCON. Completely safe GF.Heard that Sana is not operational now but need to get this confirmed.

RahulM30
02-07-16, 18:45
Hello friends,

Last week searching for one girl used to work at famous v hotel but was missing since some times, incidentally got her no from one bellboy, then called her she told that now she is in Kalyan and working there, asked me to come there so planed to go there, after reaching Kalyan went to hotel which was suggested by her, hotel was average as rates were too high compare to quality of rooms. Within half hour she reached my room after having dinner, action was started, yeah it was real GF like experience mean while I had forgotten that I was with one of commercial, face and figure is quite demanding. Completed two rounds, one of them lasted for almost 40 minutes in which she finished for twice, so exhausted and slept together in our birthday suit completed one more round after getting up in the morning. So completely satisfying session total damage.

Room- 2 k.

Services- 5 k.

Dinner- 0. 5 k.

Condom- 100 rs.

Return ticket to Kalyan and other traveling charges 0.5 k.

Total 8.1 k.

Thanks.

King Khan
02-07-16, 19:54
I saw add on locanto housewife available with cost.

Got number of lady ending with 535. Any review about her. Can anybody share her pics.

John Aldrich
02-07-16, 20:31
Hello,

Quoted 4 k for ST. Operates in KP (I am not from Pune. I don't even know what KP stands for).

Thanks.KP is Koregaon Park.

Shasyxes
02-07-16, 21:57
I am new to this forum, I read lot of reviews here for spa's offering extras in Pune.

Got to know about Kin spa you road. Called and booked appoint for Miss Q, as I read good reviews of her.

Reached there around 7:30 PM. This is located in a very nice locality. Spa is on 10th floor from where the look of city is majestic.

Paid 2200 by card for 60 Min Swedish msg. Waited there for few minutes as room was getting cleaned. A lady at reception asked me to change shoes with wooden slippers and guided to the room.

The room was clean and good with attached shower. (No steam available here).

The doors are sliding with no lock from inside. I was waiting for the miss Q to come as I was excited to see fer figure and attitude. In few minutes she came. Closed the door and asked me to change.

I thought she will leave while m changing. But she turned off the lights and started lighting the candles. I removed my dress and took towel around my waist, as I was going to pick dispo. She picked and asked me to lay as it is.

Said despo is not required with a big naughty smile. As this was my first spa visit in Pune. I was on observation mode. She started with legs. Her massage was best I received till date, absolute relaxing I must say.

I have tried almost 50+ Spa parlors across country but this was the best experience. When convo started she told that she's from Thailand. Its been 3 months she's working here. She started with muscle stretching and then came with oil. After around 30 min of massage she asked me to turn.

Covered jonny with towel when I turned after 5 minutes jonney was hard and erect and was trying to come out of towel. She the asked me about extra!

I said yes and she asked for 1 k. I took my walled as I half just 700 cash and some 10 rupee notes, I told this is all I can give. She agreed took money and continued the massage. When 10 min was left.

She folded my legs and came on top. Applied lot of oil and started with the HJ. This was so fucking awesome. She's absolute goddess who knows how to play with your tool.

She was rubbing balls with one and and stroking with other. Her fingers tickling the top was amazing. I tried to hold her in my hands so she same down to the side. I started grabbing her assets, she smiled and said next time when m going to pay 1 k.

She will give access to that. She didn't allowed to let my hands in although gave me few kisses for a while when asked. In 10 min I was done. Went to take shower and she started cleaning the room.

When she was leaving, she opened the washroom glass door and gave a big cute smile seeing jonney in light.

Face= 6/10 ( early 30's).

Massage= 10/10 (HJ is awesome, must try).

Assets= 4/10 (couldn't see but felt small).

Damage= 2200 + 700.

WIR: Definitely Yes (Please guys don't increase the rate if she quote high rates just negotiate within 1 k, it's just my opinion.

Cheers,

Happy mongering

Mohanm20
02-08-16, 00:07
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. Liked it lot. I had some mongering experience in Bangalore. I am quite new to Pune and I stay in Viman nagar. If you guys kind enough to share some inde numbers active in Pune.

Thanks

MadanM
02-08-16, 07:11
It is operational, I had there last week only with an inde for ST. Room Charges 500 rs for 2 Hrs, decent rooms.

Heard that Sana is not operational now but need to get this confirmed..

Sudhir1981
02-08-16, 07:49
I saw add on locanto housewife available with cost.

Got number of lady ending with 535. Any review about her. Can anybody share her pics.I have availed her service. She is cooperative. CBJ, DFK and most positions were on offer.

JRandal
02-08-16, 08:36
Rahul can you please share the Kalyan chic details.

Regards.

Hello friends,

Last week searching for one girl used to work at famous v hotel but was missing since some times, incidentally got her no from one bellboy, then called her she told that now she is in Kalyan and working there, asked me to come there so planed to go there, after reaching Kalyan went to hotel which was suggested by her, hotel was average as rates were too high compare to quality of rooms. Within half hour she reached my room after having dinner, action was started, yeah it was real GF like experience mean while I had forgotten that I was with one of commercial, face and figure is quite demanding. Completed two rounds, one of them lasted for almost 40 minutes in which she finished for twice, so exhausted and slept together in our birthday suit completed one more round after getting up in the morning. So completely satisfying session total damage.

Room- 2 k.

Services- 5 k.

Dinner- 0. 5 k.

Condom- 100 rs.

Return ticket to Kalyan and other traveling charges 0.5 k.

Total 8.1 k.

Thanks.

Smart1
02-08-16, 08:54
Hello,

Thanks.KP stands for Koregaon park. It is one of the most active areas for mongering where you can find lot of SPs also providing good girls at reasonable price. I haven't tried this girl but 4 k seems reasonable rate for her. You must try her and post her FR. Also as soon as your pm facility gets activated, send me her contact number. I will reciprocate with inde's contact number. And I also want to tell you that right now there is a girl named Piyali in Mumbai. I had out of the world experience with her. I will send her number and pic to you.

Happy mongering,

Cheers.

Smart1
02-08-16, 09:00
I am new to this forum, I read lot of reviews here for spa's offering extras in Pune.

Got to know about Kin spa you road. Called and booked appoint for Miss Q, as I read good reviews of her.

Reached there around 7:30 PM. This is located in a very nice locality. Spa is on 10th floor from where the look of city is majestic.

Paid 2200 by card for 60 Min Swedish msg. Waited there for few minutes as room was getting cleaned. A lady at reception asked me to change shoes with wooden slippers and guided to the room.

The room was clean and good with attached shower. (No steam available here).

The doors are sliding with no lock from inside. I was waiting for the miss Q to come as I was excited to see fer figure and attitude. In few minutes she came. Closed the door and asked me to change.

I thought she will leave while m changing. But she turned off the lights and started lighting the candles. I removed my dress and took towel around my waist, as I was going to pick dispo. She picked and asked me to lay as it is.

Said despo is not required with a big naughty smile. As this was my first spa visit in Pune. I was on observation mode. She started with legs. Her massage was best I received till date, absolute relaxing I must say..Your report is quite interesting bro. Please PM me name of the girl and also her contact number if you have. Also send me contact number of the spa.

Happy mongering.

Smart1
02-08-16, 10:03
Hey TheNone,

Take care.Hi Genius3057,

I think she may be not in right mood when you tried her from SP Ashwin. I have had around 10 sessions with her and she is simply amazing. I have her contact number and she keeps traveling from one place to other and even in Pune I had tried her with 2 different SPs and independently. She has always given best DFK and BBBJ to me and once anal also. You must try her again whenever she comes again. I have her personal number also. And her rates will be very reasonable when you give her my reference and approach her directly. Anyone interested in her number please pm me contact number of any indi and I will ensure that she gives you best service and her figure is one of the best I have ever seen.

Happy mongering.

AnilRaje
02-08-16, 11:04
Hi seniors,

Any one availed service of Megha from Yerawada near Deccan collage who's no ending with 015 she us quoting 5 k with place pics which she shared attached.

Armaan4300
02-08-16, 13:48
Hi guys.

I am visiting Pune for the first time, has some work in MIC-Bhos*ri area, Please share Girl Friendly 3 star hotel detail near to that area or any better area, any pick up place or pub operating good on Thursday or Friday. And even a reliable SP or INDI with good collection. Can reciprocate help in Jaipur.

Waiting PMs.

KenTheRockstar
02-08-16, 15:59
Enable your pm. Can share some indie contacts in exchange. This lady reminds me of Nilaskshi.

Hi,

Well this time I waited and he finally arrived with the gal. She was OK look wise. The pimp had told me to pay her upfront. I made her feel comfortable, offered her some cigs and she slowly opened up. She said she is a normal college gal and does this for part time money. She then slowly started undressing herself, my god, she had amazing tits. She gave me a nice and sensuous massage. She was a good kisser too, started with my nipples and kissed the whole of my body and lingering at places where it matters the most Finally took my johnny in her mouth with out condom and started by giving a wonderful oral and slowly squeezing my balls. Man it was an amazing exp.

RandySavage
02-08-16, 16:45
Last few days have been the best guys. I have come to a place outside Maharashtra for a high profile wedding and the guys here are real gutsy, playful and raunchy. Have been constantly calling in babes through SPs. Awesome service in bed and VFM all in 4-5 k range per pop. As these hints happen discreetly here trying to get some of the babes direct numbers or their handlers numbers to provide them in Pune for folks there.

Kreichek77
02-08-16, 18:17
Hi seniors,

Any one availed service of Megha from Yerawada near Deccan collage who's no ending with 015 she us quoting 5 k with place pics which she shared attached.Where can I find more information about her. Is she available on locanto.

Sudhir1981
02-08-16, 18:37
Thanks Sexlover and Tut li bro!

NaughtyDude
02-08-16, 19:04
Can you share her name over PM?

Hey TheNone,

Take care.

Rajupa
02-08-16, 19:13
Last few days have been the best guys. I have come to a place outside Maharashtra for a high profile wedding and the guys here are real gutsy, playful and raunchy. Have been constantly calling in babes through SPs. Awesome service in bed and VFM all in 4-5 k range per pop. As these hints happen discreetly here trying to get some of the babes direct numbers or their handlers numbers to provide them in Pune for folks there.In which city you are enjoying please PM me also some contact.

Johny548
02-08-16, 19:36
Where can I find more information about her. Is she available on locanto.Yes she was active on locanto few days back. I have her contact number. Didn't try her though.

Newbie13
02-08-16, 20:41
Last month was in Pune for more than a week. And visited my favorite hunting ground Budhwar peth. Lots of new girls and 10-15 sexy chicks which I wanted to bang, banged almost all of them in 7 days. Was trying 2 girls every evening. If you want fresh pussy try going by 7 pm. Enjoy and play safe.

King Khan
02-09-16, 06:06
Can you specify her rating about looks? Does she is fat or slim?

I have availed her service. She is cooperative. CBJ, DFK and most positions were on offer.

Bond123
02-09-16, 06:23
Hi all,

This FR is of yesterday. I had some work near univ Road so I went there finished my work after that I had sometime so decided to visit this famous spa.

Called & booked a slot as it was weekdays I got a slot soon. Then I went to the spa in another 15 min.

After reaching their paid at the counter and when I called I asked for miss q so the same was assigned to me.

Went inside the room & after few min miss q entered. She is bit chubby and chubby face too she entered with smile then she asked me how many times you have visited I said this is my third visit.

I directly asked her I need massage to jhony she started negotiating negotiated for 1 k HJ with access to top.

She started with back massage after finishing back I turned around.

Then she started applying oil to jhony and started to play with it. I started pressing her boobs she said do it slowly she started stroking then I removed her top & stared sucking her boobs.

After 10 min I finished and then she massaged for another 10 min and left.

Had nice bath & left.

Damages- 2.2 k+1 K.

Overall- 6/10.

Gopanna2012
02-09-16, 07:47
Senior members, sorry for asking this, anybody got caught by LE during action. What happened next.

Shasyxes
02-09-16, 08:15
Your report is quite interesting bro. Please PM me name of the girl and also her contact number if you have. Also send me contact number of the spa.

Happy mongering.Hello brother,

I am sorry but I have no access to PM as I am new here, Lot of features of this forum are still unexplored!

Any how, The things you inquired are as follows-.

This spa is located on univ road [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Next to Central Mall.

Its Called [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Spa.

Get there no from G Maps. Call And ask for miss Q.

She's the only one who'S name starts with Q.

She's a chubby but her extra massage is awesome.

Reply if further help required.

Happy mongering.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

VJKrishna2008
02-09-16, 09:47
You PMed me some good news But can't reply to you as your inbox is full. Or reply with the new digits. Thanks.

R2016
02-09-16, 10:31
Is she provide BBJ also?

Hi all,

This FR is of yesterday. I had some work near univ Road so I went there finished my work after that I had sometime so decided to visit this famous spa.

Called & booked a slot as it was weekdays I got a slot soon. Then I went to the spa in another 15 min.

After reaching their paid at the counter and when I called I asked for miss q so the same was assigned to me.

Went inside the room & after few min miss q entered. She is bit chubby and chubby face too she entered with smile then she asked me how many times you have visited I said this is my third visit.

I directly asked her I need massage to jhony she started negotiating negotiated for 1 k HJ with access to top.

Then she started applying oil to jhony and started to play with it. I started pressing her boobs she said do it slowly she started stroking then I removed her top & stared sucking her boobs.

Had nice bath & left.

Damages- 2.2 k+1 K.

Overall- 6/10.

Bondrep111
02-09-16, 10:55
Hi,

Well this time I waited and he finally arrived with the gal. She was OK look wise. The pimp had told me to pay her upfront. I made her feel comfortable, offered her some cigs and she slowly opened up. She said she is a normal college gal and does this for part time money. She then slowly started undressing herself, my god, she had amazing tits. She gave me a nice and sensuous massage. She was a good kisser too, started with my nipples and kissed the whole of my body and lingering at places where it matters the most Finally took my johnny in her mouth with out condom and started by giving a wonderful oral and slowly squeezing my balls. Man it was an amazing exp. And finally I came in her mouth and she took everything. She wanted more but it takes time for me to reload, moreover having a gal in my flat itself was scary for me and my johnny didn't get up for the second time anyways, I felt this like a stepping stone and probably for the future encounters I would try to get a better grip on myself. Prob a better gal would give a better turn on, but overall the experience was good.

Looks: 5/10.

Tits: 8/10.

VFM: 7/10.

Seniors, thanks for encouraging us newbies to venture out on our own and make our own experiences.Can you share number of this, CIM is what I like the most.

Thanks

TheBestIndia
02-09-16, 11:28
Hey bros,

Writing this report for benefit of fellow bros.

Was eager to try a good girl and was trying to reach this locant number which remains operational only for couple of hours.

Chance struck yesterday and I got through to the handler who asked me to come to Hadapsar at the specified time.

Upon reaching the landmark, girl met me in scarf and we went off to the lodge in Fursumg area.

Formalities were easy and no questions asked. Room was absolutely basic and no drinking water even.

I was eager to do this girl since I had quite a long dry stint. Once she took off her scarf it was a total turn off. Swear to god I have never been so turned off my entire life. The primary reason wasn't the girls face but her overall attitude and small body.

Asked her to turn around so I could go in from behind to avoid seeing her face. Stroked her for 4 or 5 min and started to come but she pulled me out immediately. Another turn off.

She immediately ran to toilet to clean up (despite using condom). Anyway I was in no mood for any more so bid her goodbye and left immediately.

To conclude, just a word of caution to all fellow mongers to try her only if you want a cheap fuck. Else please avoid.

WIR. Hell no.

Total cost- 2.5 k plus 400 lodge.

Body 4 on 10.

Boobs 5 on 10.

Pussy 6 on 10.

GFE no.

Wondering whether Pune really has any good fucks or not. Will be more than happy to receive any contacts.

Armaan4300
02-09-16, 11:39
Hi.

This is my fist time visit to Pune for work shall stay near Bhosari Industrial Area, guide some GFly Hotel near that area, and if any relaible SP or Indi will be good help. Waiting in anticipation can reciprocate help in Jaipur.

MastMaula18
02-09-16, 16:43
Hi mongerers,

Does anybody has any contact of HW or indies in magarpatta city or nearby area (Hadapsar or Kharadi). Please pass on and will pass on other popular indies contact in Pune. Need to bang someone new in nearby area now!

Sudhir1981
02-09-16, 17:28
Can you specify her rating about looks? Does she is fat or slim?Average housewife, has tummy and pregnancy marks on it. I will rate around 5/10. But service was good.

Justin05
02-09-16, 19:16
I come often to Pune for work and this time thought of staying over for some fun. Sorry guys this FR is couple of weeks back. Wanted to try spas in Pune. So thought of trying the famous A spa in VN. Booked an appointment for sat afternoon, asked on the phone for therapist available, the lady on the phone mentioned 2-3 names but could catch only 1 name which was an A. A day keeps doc away. I had read about this name earlier in the forum, so immediately booked her.

Reached on time, opted for 90 minutes Swedish massage, paid at the counter and waited for miss A to come as she was busy with a customer. 5 minutes she arrived and escorted me to the room. Pretty face with huge knockers, surprised to see a Thai chic with such bazookas. Saw another chic on the way to the room, even she was a Thai, guess this spa has all Thai staff. The rooms are little small as compared to other spas. Usual ritual of changing and wearing dispos. She came in and started the massage at the back. Usual qs have you been here before, who recommended my name etc. Some chit chat here and there about BKK to break the ice. About an HR into the massage, she herself asked if I would like some service down there. I asked what's on the menu. HJ for 1 k and B2B for 4 k, wanted to go for B2B but told her this is too steep, she said then go for HJ, I refused and said just complete the massage. 5 minutes she asked how much I can pay and said 2 k and finally settled for 2.5 K.

She removed her clothes, wow her boobs were huge (silicon) which she rolled all over my entire body with extra attention to johny, I licked them to my hearts content, few kisses but no DFK and fingered her to heaven and finally erupted on her hands. Took shower and left. All in all a good exp for people who like going to the SPA.

Ambiance- 3.5/5.

Cleanliness- 4/5.

Massage- 4/5.

Boobs- 4. 5/5.

Pussy- 4/5.

Damage- 2.5 counter + 2.5 to the girl.

WIR. Maybe.

Tk care and have fun.

Justin05

PuneriFun
02-09-16, 19:22
How much charges she will take if we contact her directly. I am having her personal contact no. But what ref. We supposed to provide her so that I can get reasonable offer.

Hi Genius3057,

I think she may be not in right mood when you tried her from SP Ashwin. I have had around 10 sessions with her and she is simply amazing. I have her contact number and she keeps traveling from one place to other and even in Pune I had tried her with 2 different SPs and independently. She has always given best DFK and BBBJ to me and once anal also. You must try her again whenever she comes again. I have her personal number also. And her rates will be very reasonable when you give her my reference and approach her directly. Anyone interested in her number please pm me contact number of any indi and I will ensure that she gives you best service and her figure is one of the best I have ever seen.

Happy mongering.

Samuel007
02-09-16, 20:24
Hi guys,

This is my first post to the thread!! I am from Pune and frequent visitor to Nashik. I do not have any contacts from Pune and not tried anybody from Pune. But I have some good indie contacts from Nashik.

I will share my recent Nashik experience soon in next post. It will be helpful to Nashik visitors.

Cheers till then!!Please activate PM so we can send you some leads.

Hunter0077
02-10-16, 07:41
How much charges she will take if we contact her directly. I am having her personal contact no. But what ref. We supposed to provide her so that I can get reasonable offer.Hi bro,

She quotes 10 k per shot, if you contact her individually, which is a very high charge. Can any member confirm her charges for contacting on her personal number.

YellowOxide1
02-10-16, 08:45
How much charges she will take if we contact her directly. I am having her personal contact no. But what ref. We supposed to provide her so that I can get reasonable offer.I never knew that words could double up as aphrodisiac also. Also considering your name is mundane as our are, really cannot see the sexiness yours oozes.

YellowOxide1
02-10-16, 08:48
Hi all,

Had nice bath & left.

Damages- 2.2 k+1 K.

Overall- 6/10.People tend to underestimate the magical properties of oil or lube or any slippery stuff. Especially semi heated non scented oil heightens the senses you think you never possessed.

Sandyyy
02-10-16, 10:03
Hey bros,

Writing this report for benefit of fellow bros.

Was eager to try a good girl and was trying to reach this locant number which remains operational only for couple of hours.

Chance struck yesterday and I got through to the handler who asked me to come to Hadapsar at the specified time.

Upon reaching the landmark, girl met me in scarf and we went off to the lodge in Fursumg area.

Formalities were easy and no questions asked. Room was absolutely basic and no drinking water even..I too have the similar kind of experience, total waste of time and money.

Sen Sex
02-10-16, 10:13
How much does she charge and what about place? Can she arrange?

I have availed her service. She is cooperative. CBJ, DFK and most positions were on offer.

Adi9966
02-10-16, 10:54
Hi,

Guys I have got indies contact who lives in Magarpatta from one of my friend.

Called her handler and he schedule meeting at 10 pm.

So picked up her from Magarpatta and had a good 3 session until morning she gibes nice DFK and great BBJ.

Liked her service much.

Will share her no but unfortunately I don't have registration so sorry guys can't share contact.

Damage. 10 K.

Service 8/10.

GFE yes.

Genius3057
02-10-16, 13:59
Just before me, she had 2 sessions with some other clients (and don't know how many before that, since I visited her in evening), and she was assigned immediately after that to me, of course I had to wait for her, for a very long time.

But overall, I was happy with her (7 out of 10). I also had DATY and sex in multiple positions.

No nakhras in that. I didn't ask for BBBJ. I believe she would have agreed if I had asked for it.

And I am not too keen on DFK with WGs, so wasn't interested in that.

Take care.

Thanks bro.

You are the first person who reported her that she doesn't do BBBJ or dkf. However there was a pretty detailed report by LR bro about her prowess in bed and a complete tigress in bed. At the same time, I have came across that DFK is a super big deal in Pune by WGs. I am bemused by their logic to no hinderence to suck a dick but all sort of problem with DFK.

Meanwhile I remember that and apparently I was out of town during that period. Hence missed her. Lets see how it goes in future.

Regards.

TheNone.

Genius3057
02-10-16, 14:09
It seems like a nice fantasy story of yours.

She also allowed you to take her snaps, with that transparent black cloth, wav.

The pics seems to be of some chinese / japanese babe, not indian.

So I had been trying to bang someone for quite sometime, and 2 months without any good pussy was way too much. A friend told me about this forum, I joined, got the subscription and all and was trying to get some digits from some of the seniors and regulars. Got a response from a senior and regular member, and I'm very thankful, but could not turn out to be fruitful. My luck, fucked I'm guessing. But then I met this girl at Miami, JW Marriot (ladies night) and she was about 5'2, curvy and had specs on her. Which was more of a turn on. I was like let me strike a conversation, who the fuck knows what might happen. And, it did. Fucking trust me. Threw in some cheesy pick up lines, fuck no, she wasn't impressed and then I decided to move on with further disappointment. After about 10 minutes she comes back to me and says if you like me so much would you pay. I was like " Hell yeah". Got her home, the usual chit-chat and we did it like fucking animals. BJ, HJ, DATY, reverse cowgirl, doggy, mish and some other odd positions I have no idea about. I was tired so was able to do it only twice. Tits as good as they get, ass. Mmmmmm, edible I'd say and pussy too. Tight as fuck and man she moans, I had to play some loud music (neighbors way too close).

She, however, did not give me her no. Said her name was Nisha, did not give me her no. I asked trust me, said she does not do this and just wanted to have fun for the night (I was like why the money *****!

I, honestly tried my best to get her digits and I tried, I really tried to my best, she did not fucking budge.

Total Loss - 10 K.

BJ- 7/10 - nobody's perfect.

Tits - 9/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

Ass - 8/10.

Once again, will be visiting Miami again for sure.

Sudhir1981
02-10-16, 18:48
How much does she charge and what about place? Can she arrange?4 k for ST and she doesn't have her place but can guide you to hotel.

Rock14
02-11-16, 02:46
In Pune for a while. Help required friends am new to this forum. Please help.

MunnaBhai007
02-11-16, 06:43
Famous 'A' spa has opened in Balewadi. Has anyone tried it for extras?

Bond123
02-11-16, 08:02
Is she provide BBJ also?Yes she does provide BBJ but she quoted very high so I didn't opt for it.

Bond123
02-11-16, 08:37
Hi everyone,

I had this indie number with me since long time but couldn't meet her as few times I was busy & few times she was busy.

So finally one day decided to meet tied up everything. Then picked her from designated place & went to the star hotel which I booked from an app. After the routine formality at the reception we went to the room.

First we had chat for sometime then we started with the action she removed her cloths and I removed mine then she came on me started kissing my whole body. She was moaning so much then she started with CBJ.

After 5 min then I entered her in miss banged for few min then released.

Then we ordered food had drinks after 1 HR started with the second round this time we started with chair & then finished in doggy.

So many people wanted to meet her & few are still waiting to get her number so here is my rating.

I felt she does lot of acting of being a ferocious but I felt it's a mechanical one.

Body - 7/10.

Boobs. Medium.

GFE. She tries to be but sometimes feels she is acting otherwise she is descent & well mannered.

Service - 7/10.

Damages - 6 k + 3 k for hotel + 2 k drinks & food.

Repeat. Not sure.

TopRahul83
02-11-16, 08:45
Nice FR. Who was the masseuse you availed the service from?As you might be aware, getting the correct name of these Thai chicks is very difficult due to their accent. But from what I can recollect, she called herself Addie.

Member #4429
02-11-16, 13:30
Hi,

My friend came across an ad on loc with the girl name Sapna with her digit ending 398.

Once you WA her she will promptly reply to your messages and then she will offer you a 3 options.

Chat sex. 400.

Phone sex. 600.

Cam sex 1 k.

She will also inform you that once you choose any one option and pay through the PTM wallet she will also meet.

And once you pay she goes off-line no calls, phone is switched off, she blocks you from everything. My friend lost. 600 I had warned him as well not to pay it in advance.

I am attaching the pic of the girl as well. This was her WA profile pic.

Beware of such frauds. Don't loose your hard earn money.

Regards.

SwatKat132
02-11-16, 15:40
Hi seniors,

Any one availed service of Megha from Yerawada near Deccan collage who's no ending with 015 she us quoting 5 k with place pics which she shared attached.Any lead here?

Suhelov
02-11-16, 18:48
Please avoid the SP at Khadi machine Kondwa very very horrible experience.

YellowOxide1
02-11-16, 21:44
Hi,

My friend came across an ad on loc with the girl name Sapna with her digit ending 398.

Once you WA her she will promptly reply to your messages and then she will offer you a 3 options.

Chat sex. 400.

Phone sex. 600.

Cam sex 1 k.

She will also inform you that once you choose any one option and pay through the PTM wallet she will also meet.

And once you pay she goes off-line no calls, phone is switched off, she blocks you from everything. My friend lost. 600 I had warned him as well not to pay it in advance.

Regards.Any kind of advance payment needs to avoided like the plague. The bubonic one.

Bondrep111
02-12-16, 05:57
Hi Genius3057,

Happy mongering.Can you share her number buddy.

Thanks.

Genius3057
02-12-16, 07:46
Are you talking about Pallavi?

If yes, since when she started giving 2 sessions for 6 K?

Her standard rate is 6 K for 1 session only.

Hi everyone,

I had this indie number with me since long time but couldn't meet her as few times I was busy & few times she was busy.

So finally one day decided to meet tied up everything. Then picked her from designated place & went to the star hotel which I booked from an app. After the routine formality at the reception we went to the room.

First we had chat for sometime then we started with the action she removed her cloths and I removed mine then she came on me started kissing my whole body. She was moaning so much then she started with CBJ.

After 5 min then I entered her in miss banged for few min then released.

Then we ordered food had drinks after 1 HR started with the second round this time we started with chair & then finished in doggy.

So many people wanted to meet her & few are still waiting to get her number so here is my rating.

I felt she does lot of acting of being a ferocious but I felt it's a mechanical one.

Body - 7/10.

Boobs. Medium.

GFE. She tries to be but sometimes feels she is acting otherwise she is descent & well mannered.

Service - 7/10.

Damages - 6 k + 3 k for hotel + 2 k drinks & food.

Repeat. Not sure.

Bond123
02-12-16, 09:45

Her standard rate is 6 K for 1 session only.No she is not Pallavi.

It is the famous miss K.

From the forum I came to know that she blocked 2 or 3 senior members so I didn't mention the name.

I think you know now who it is.

Tut Li
02-12-16, 12:05

Her standard rate is 6 K for 1 session only.Bro. He has mentioned CBJ.

RohanM
02-12-16, 14:01
PM me her whatsapp no.

Will investigate.

Chat sex. 400.

Phone sex. 600.

Cam sex 1 k.

AdultFunAsia
02-12-16, 14:46
Hello there,

Well 1st week of March 1st week of Pune.

I do know my ways around in China but no idea about India even when looking at this forum.

It seems that is a secret on the where and how while China it is more straight forward (remember India = Democratic, China = Communist).

Should have known as the VISA procedure is well I am silent now.

Anyone can give me hints about Pune and escorts coming to Hotel (4 or 5 star).

Thanks for any PM.

Greetings,

Jackson

Genius3057
02-12-16, 15:22
Thanks, got it, she is Kxxhy then it seems.

No she is not Pallavi.

It is the famous Miss K.

From the forum I came to know that she blocked 2 or 3 senior members so I didn't mention the name.

I think you know now who it is.

SpaHawk
02-12-16, 18:41
Thought will update on this Spa on SB Road interiors. Name is 7 Cs. Ambiance is great, Prices of therapies are on higher side compared to other similar spas. They only have NEs and one allotted to me was presentable too. Had aroma massage, by the end of it asked for the extra menu. Girl told me no extras allowed here though I can give HJ, on condition that I won't mention it to anybody. Said OK but asked for TL too, she initially declined any touch to her body, however later agreed but only buts and abdomen. Finally revealed the charges too. 2 k for HJ (only), I said thanks a lot and preferred to bid bye. So all an all a decent massage experience, but no extras.

What to expect: decent massage, costly therapies, all NE therapists.

What not to expect: Any extras.

WIR: once for the hamman (Moroccan ritual) they have though without expectation of any extra. At least not expecting girl in harem belly dancing on mahbooba mahbooba while giving hammam treatment.

That's all from my end. Hoping next FR would be more interesting one.

Johny548
02-13-16, 06:16
Any lead here?I had contacted her couple of weeks back after seeing her ad on locanto. She sent a pic (2nd pic attached by AnilRaje) and was looking very appealing. Decided to meet her. She quoted 5 k for massage plus full service (1 shot) and 7 k for 2 shots.

On the day of appointment, she told that Yerwada place couldn't be arranged so asked me to come to warje. Sent another whatsapp number. When I pinged on the other number, got 2 pics (both the pics attached by AnilRaje). The first pic was quite a turn off for me. So decided not to proceed further.

It's a group of girls (Megha, Sheetal and few more) with flats in Warje, Pashan, Yerwada, Vishrantwadi.

Nikhil369
02-13-16, 06:30
Hi,

I heard a lot about Pallavi on this site. Do you have her number. Can you give me her number so I can contact her for session.

FloridaGuy
02-13-16, 13:45
I am coming to Pune for couple of days. Request for any contacts for Inde. Thanks for your help.

Rambhai
02-13-16, 14:07
Hi,

I am travelling to Pune for a week, would be great if you can PM be some indie and Spa details for mongering. In exchange can share contacts of indie and spa of Bangalore and Chennai.

SidClick
02-13-16, 15:53
After a tiring schedule, decided to treat myself a massage with some extras ofcourse. Browsed through the forum and realized the action was mainly in 2 spa's on university road and in warje. Decided not to opt for them, but instead the very old and famous la*na Thai spa in KP opposite to lane3. Booked a prior appointment and reached on time. Was shown the room and asked to change into the disposable.

5 minutes later the therapist entered. Couldn't get her name, but deifintely nobody would want her. Was huge and hefty. Asked her if I could remove the disposable, but she refused.

She was moving her fingers over the inner thighs with few occasional touches, hence thought extras were on offer.

30 minutes into the massage and she asked me to turn over. A little chit chat here and there to break the ice. Asked her for extras but she refused again.

Disappointed to leave the place without any extras specially at la*na.

Cost: 1. 8 k.

Therapist: 2/10 (fat and ugly).

Wir: Never.

Buvabaji
02-13-16, 16:54
Hello group,

Newly joined to this group, just activated subscription. PM is on going to forum and trying to learn the methods. Seniors can help to venture the things. To start with any Indi contact with reasonable rate no hofi will be appreciated.

UdiBaba
02-14-16, 05:31
After a tiring schedule, decided to treat myself a massage with some extras ofcourse. Browsed through the forum and realized the action was mainly in 2 spa's on university road and in warje. Decided not to opt for them, but instead the very old and famous la*na Thai spa in KP opposite to lane3. Booked a prior appointment and reached on time. Was shown the room and asked to change into the disposable.

5 minutes later the therapist entered. Couldn't get her name, but deifintely nobody would want her. Was huge and hefty. Asked her if I could remove the disposable, but she refused.

She was moving her fingers over the inner thighs with few occasional touches, hence thought extras were on offer.

30 minutes into the massage and she asked me to turn over. A little chit chat here and there to break the ice. Asked her for extras but she refused again.

Wir: Never.That's OK bro. Di not get disappointed. Such things do happen. But never stop venturing into new areas. Who knows. Tomorrow, you may discover the coalfield full with diamonds.

Sandyyy
02-14-16, 08:33
Hi group,

I want few contacts which for really good service. Individual housewife, college girl are preferable. Hoping support from all.

Thanks.

GeoSej69
02-14-16, 08:34
Hi,

New here, took the plunge looking at the information being shared. Looking at a reliable spa that's worth the money and has some nice chicks willing to go the whole nine yards if wanted. PM any details, would be much appreciated.

Buvabaji
02-14-16, 09:29
Got number of Pallavi. Whatsapp her but she refused to provide any details saying need reference.

Any way thank you senior group member for sharing her number.

Spune
02-14-16, 13:39
Hi all guys,

A bit new to mongering scene.

Had one FR on Nisha Kothrud lady. Had visited her last year. She seems out of business.

No I am looking for a new similar indie.

Activated PM recently.

Help for seniors would be appreciated.

Also will reciprocate as and when possible. But reciprocation for sure.

Looking forward.

SPune

Praj4
02-14-16, 15:43
Even if you move from one city to next, CIS babe is always a mom however a few of them do manage to maintain their figures by investing on cosmetic surgery. So its not only slimness but shape and texture needs to be worked on.

This is based on experience across countries and different nationalities. However the agent will always ask for extra few thousand for such created beauty!

One such Miranda was offered by the sp quoting 10 k for st claiming HiFi and model look etc. It obviously takes a lot of negotiation and patience to bring them down and to select your kill out of 8-10.

Pics that the SP shares. One such CIS babe Miranda 25 yrs though claimed to be 19-20 yrs from mostly Kirghiz origin from her high cheek bones but claiming to be Russian and obviously.

A mom but very good figure but for her mom boobs, you possibly couldn't make out!!One positive thing is overall flexibility for positions! DFK or kissing is typically no no for fear of flu.

Type infections they are changing cities weekly, can't afford to cough or sneeze! Body-8/10 , looks-8/10 attitude- 8/10 damage -6 k including place ST.

Pl find attached pics as shared by different sps,3rd could and't be uploaded as camera photo needs further compacting through coral draw however that is left to another time!

Vishal1464
02-14-16, 18:22
Hello fellow mongers,

This is my first FR in forever. So, please bear with me if the report is not artistic enough.

Called up the spa and booked an appointment for an hour.

Reached at the scheduled time. Paid at the counter and then was guided into a room.

Was assigned Miss T who came in after a couple of minutes and asked me to change which I did and lay down on the table. She was in her early 30's with a decent face and figure.

She started with the back with intermittent touches when the legs were being pampered.

Asked me to turn around and began massaging the upper body.

When massaging my hands, I got to touch her boobs numerous times which gave me a fair idea about their size.

45 minutes down the time she asked me to sit up straight and started massaging my shoulders with her body touching mine.

Her face was pretty close to mine above my shoulder. I turned around, smiled at her and planted a small kiss on her cheeks to which she giggled and asked she could interest me in any extras.

Asked her about the charges to which she said 1 K for HJ, 3 K for BBJ. Tried hard to negotiate for 2 K for BJ but she was adamant.

Finally, she applied some lube to Johnny and started stroking it.

I pulled her a bit towards myself and started playing with her ass and squeezed her boobs.

Asked her to go topless to which she agreed.

Squeezed and sucked on those glorious globes (probably silicone as they were very firm) to my hearts contempt before pushing in my hand in her undies and fingering her.

Finally blew off on her hand and went to get myself cleaned.

Came out, paid her and kissed her on lips before leaving.

Body- 7/10 (based on whatever I got to see).

Boobs- 8/10.

Massage- 9/10.

Damage- 2.2 K for 1 hour + 1 K for the fun.

Repeat. Definitely but with a different babe.

PuneGuy2006
02-14-16, 18:51
Famous 'A' spa has opened in Balewadi. Has anyone tried it for extras?Yes, I had tried it, they provide extra for 1.5 k, it was nice experience, 7/10 score.

TheBestIndia
02-14-16, 22:23
After the forgettable experience with Anagha am keen to get some GFE fun. Do support with budget contacts. I already have tried Palavi. Any kind of support will be fun and helpful.

MazersGame
02-14-16, 22:54
What's up guys?

I'm a foreigner and will visit Pune in a week and need some help. I contacted a few providers on locanto, but seem to get the same pics from each of them. Can you pm me some provider or independent contact info?

UdiBaba
02-15-16, 02:15
Yes, I had tried it, they provide extra for 1.5 k, it was nice experience, 7/10 score.What extras did you get in 1.5?

UdiBaba
02-15-16, 03:18
Got number of Pallavi. Whatsapp her but she refused to provide any details saying need reference.

Any way thank you senior group member for sharing her number.I am facing the same problem. I would be grateful if any senior can help here. PM is activated.

Juggie2006
02-15-16, 03:46
Guys,

Before I hit locanto or CL wanted to give a shout to fellow mongers. Need on Monday or Tues. Will reciprocate in Bangalore.

Cheers!

Kmanc007
02-15-16, 04:07
Dude, the first one is CIS meera right?

Even if you move from one city to next, CIS babe is always a mom however a few of them do manage to maintain their figures by investing on cosmetic surgery. So its not only slimness but shape and texture needs to be worked on.

This is based on experience across countries and different nationalities. However the agent will always ask for extra few thousand for such created beauty!

One such Miranda was offered by the sp quoting 10 k for st claiming HiFi and model look etc. It obviously takes a lot of negotiation and patience to bring them down and to select your kill out of 8-10.

Pics that the SP shares. One such CIS babe Miranda 25 yrs though claimed to be 19-20 yrs from mostly Kirghiz origin from her high cheek bones but claiming to be Russian and obviously.

A mom but very good figure but for her mom boobs, you possibly couldn't make out!!One positive thing is overall flexibility for positions! DFK or kissing is typically no no for fear of flu.

Type infections they are changing cities weekly, can't afford to cough or sneeze! Body-8/10 , looks-8/10 attitude- 8/10 damage -6 k including place ST.

Pl find attached pics as shared by different sps,3rd could and't be uploaded as camera photo needs further compacting through coral draw however that is left to another time!

Maverick6162
02-15-16, 07:24
For me she denied service even after providing reference. In fact she went on and blocked my number as well.

I am facing the same problem. I would be grateful if any senior can help here. PM is activated.

Sree1851
02-15-16, 08:27
HI lovely people.

I have completed 1 year of mongering in Pune and would like to summarize the MP experience. Hope it benefits the forum here.

1. Most of the cases only Thai masseur provide extras, NE girls sometime find it offensive when you ask for extra and gives a poor show with the management.

2. When asking for extras be subtle about it and don't ask for it in the beginning. Build up to it. Chances increase very much with this approach.

3. Stick to the standard rates (HJ- 1 K, B2 B - 2 K, BBJ - 2 - 2. 5 K) Do not overpay. Remember you get full service for 3 K at some SP here so no point giving higher for just tugging here and there.

4. 95% of the MPs give only one type of extra. HJ. Very rare and chosen places provide B2 B or BBBJ. Don't trust all FRs in this forum. Some of the fellow mongers lie just to gather some bubble around there Asses.

5. Avoid entire PCMC area if you are looking for extras, the chances are almost 30-70 in favor of not getting any extras.

6. don't put up with pain in hope of extras later. If you feel the masseur is pressing hard or causing pain to you in some way ask her to stop.

7. Maintain a tad bit poker face or grumpiness. The masseur will try to please you a bit, but don't overdo it, you are at her mercy when it comes to extras.

8. Trust your instinct and use Nearbuy coupons wherever you can, it has nothing to do with getting or not getting extras.

Cheers, be safe.

Sree1851
02-15-16, 08:33
HI fellow Mongers.

Further to the below post regarding the Apartment, I would like to clarify that the same is no longer available.

About 5-6 mongers used it and I made quite a resourceful friends in the process.

Cheers, be safe.

Hi. I have an apartment in a upscale society for use till next week. I. e. , till 22. Anyone visiting or not comfortable with hotel who needs a secure and anonymous place to bring chix welcome. PM me if interested. Cheers.

Sree1851
02-15-16, 08:35
HI, I have recently relocated to chinchwad and would appreciate any contact of SP, indie in this area.

Shall surely reciprocate. Cheers, be safe.

FunkyOgre
02-15-16, 09:17
Read a review about this place and being like a spa fiend had to try it out myself.

The spa is lovely, the reception desk had a girl who was certainly above average in looks. Opted for a dry therapy and was shown to be the room. Again ambiance was nice in there.

In all the massage was good but extras were declined.

Funnily the girls kept grinning at the end and asked me to visit again.

While this sailor cross the seas again? Being the hopeless fool I am, most likely.

JhangadGutta
02-15-16, 10:00
Is there a safe hotel in Pune where I can take my girl friend for 2 to 3 hours.

Pcock
02-15-16, 10:07
As hinted by a fellow monger was looking for the babe in a spa. Earlier she was sent t to the new branch recently opened. Now back. B2B provided. Good figure. Good massage. Good B2B. No flab. Breasts big enough and firm. However I still rate Miss L better. She is in Thailand will return soon. Awesome.

Pcock
02-15-16, 10:08
Has anyone tried the spa in east court phoenix? Only NE therapists so I did not venture till trying out. NE would gen not give extras. Please let me know if someone has any other experience.

WildBrat11
02-15-16, 12:05
Booked an appointment in Z spa last week. Thai masseuse named didi in early 30's I guess very difficult to remember the names. Denied wearing a disposable so first clue on extras. Good Ambiance with attached bath.

Took deep tissue 60 minutes the massage was good and hint provided by seductively touching the groin area while massage after 45 minutes straight asked for extras. She quoted HJ 1 k no topless or touching said no fun at it she convinced me will get another masseuse too for same in that cost took money went out to get her friend came back and said all are busy so only me. Johny was excited so went ahead with HJ. HJ was good but no fun in just HJ. Just plain goodbye kiss on cheeks.

Overall good massage but was looking at more than HJ.

Has anybody had similar experience in the spa?? Any other recommended therapist who provides better service.

Overall Rating.

Look wise - 4/10.

Massage - 7/10.

Ambiance - 7/10.

WIR. Depends if better looking therapist and better services in extras then.

SpaHawk
02-15-16, 15:40
This weekend decided to explore this new Spa in KP Shridha. Got appointment instantly, got a 15% off on counter charges too. The Spa has recently started and new. Ambiance is good and rooms are clean and neat, the doors can be locked from inside. They have both Thai and Indian (NE) therapists. A Thai therapist Ms. Pam was assigned and was friendly fro the word go. After few minutes in massage & chit chat asked if I wish to remove my dispo, to which I readily agreed. I was given an awesome bum and back massage while she sat on me. She had no problems with her body getting rubbed to my hands off and on. After a while I was asked to turn and the towel which covered me was just kind of formality. She continued her stares on Junior and finally after some hesitation asked if I wanted massage down there. I said yes but later. (I wanted value for money spent on massage as well.) finally was done with massage on most part of my body and now it was time for negotiation. I asked what's on menu, beyond HJ, she quoted 4 k for B2B, no BJ. I quoted 1.5 k for B2B, which was declined by her. Finally settled for HJ in 500, I asked for TL too which was promptly given though had to shell out another 500. Stoking was good. Chitale bandhus were avg (not so great) but handful.

Finally moved into shower, to my surprise the lady waited outside the bathroom door till I finished with shower. The door was open. Any ways didn't felt like asking further favors as had to go some where. While making payment on counter noticed another Thai girl, was kind of better then the one I got.

Face- 5/10.

Figure- 5/10.

Attitude- 8/10.

Service- 8/10.

Damage- 1700 (counter) + 1000 (tip).

WIR- Sure, but with another therapist.

Cheers!

Handsumjai
02-15-16, 16:42
Hello fellows,

Am her ein Pune for nest 4 days and looking for some nice HW or Indies. Any recommendations?

PuneDude123
02-15-16, 16:49
Hi,

Met the legendary Pallavi in December at her place.

As many I have commented here, it is in a good society. I was a little hesitant since there were neighbors whose door was open. Anyways, braved all that and went in.

She has OK looks; not great but passable.

Puts you to ease and a decent kisser. Had 2 sessions with her. She did a BBJ both times. She was open to multiple positions. But somehow I felt it was a little too mechanical. May be in didn't catch her in the right mood.

But she kept getting a lot of calls in between sessions and I felt she was trying to show off her political connections which was a turn off.

Overall, it was OK. But I may not repeat.

Member #4429
02-15-16, 17:49
For me she denied service even after providing reference. In fact she went on and blocked my number as well.Hi,

Just scrolling down and I came across about the Pallavi asking for references. So thought of calling her back and indirectly asked her how things are going on.

In the conversation she did mentioned about the references part she said will be sticking to it henceforth because of some issues which she had some problem (did't mentioned it although).

Regards.

Member #4429
02-15-16, 18:00
HI, I have recently relocated to chinchwad and would appreciate any contact of SP, indie in this area.

Shall surely reciprocate. Cheers, be safe.PCMC is very dry in all terms of mongering.

LE activity are high and unpredictable.

Still for SP's scene you can try some of the old spots like hotels on the Mumbai be'lore highway near the Sports complex, or basic lodges near the indira.

Try making new friends near indira college food joints on the highway you might get few leads from there and updated one.

You can also try your luck at cig stalls for some leads.

But be safe and be alert.

Regards.

Horn22
02-16-16, 07:35
Yes, I had tried it, they provide extra for 1.5 k, it was nice experience, 7/10 score.I visited this spa. Good ambiance. Thai was good with erotic talk.

Got extra HJ- 1 k.

Overall good experience.

Bond123
02-16-16, 08:30
Hi all,

This is of last weekend as I wanted to relax I went for a movie & after that I felt like having some massage as I was in that mall jhony wanted to visit once.

I went to the spa asked for appointment as it was weekend they told slot available after 1 HR. 1 HR I killed time roaming in the mall & had light snacks.

Finally I went to spa I didn't ask for specific therapist they assigned me the Thai therapist.

She was slip with OK face. Then entered the room she told to change and gave me dispo I said I won't wear she just smiled & went.

After sometime she knocked and came inside I was just wearing a towel I removed lied she started massaging the back it was descent one. After 30 min she told me to turn around & I asked for extra.

She quoted high rates but negotiated and finally agreed for 2.5 k B2B. Then she removed her dress ohh my god she had tattoo all over her body it was there on both thighs up till to the knee & both front & back of the chest.

Boobs were small but very firm she told just to relax and came on me. Started kissing my chest & whole body meanwhile she took my jhony in the crest between her ass and started moving her waist.

Was stroking & sucking my chest continued for another 10 min I couldn't hold I released.

Overall it was wonderful experience she knows her job well.

Happy mongering.

Take care.

SwatKat132
02-16-16, 09:14
Try A opp lane 5 instead. Opt for Thai ones.

Wir: Never.

TopRahul83
02-16-16, 09:21

Wir: Never.Bro,

You certainly chose the wrong one here. Read my FR for Warje spa. Absolutely VFM. A bit outside the city though. Tips- Go on weekdays in the morning time. You'll get a fresh chick with loads of co-operation.

SwatKat132
02-16-16, 09:45
Someone tried this floating Spa?

http://www.nearbuy.com/deal/pune/baner-gaon/Float-Spa-at-Relax-Essence-Float-Spa/1663#!

Not sure why you need a swimming costume in this.

Fathood
02-16-16, 10:41
Hi,

How is the current scene at BP. How are the charges now? Is the Hotel's around still provide girls from BP any idea.

Any input will be helpful. Planning to visit Pune after ages and would love to travel through old memories of BP.

And yes later have a good Thai massage. Before the return from Pune.

Any pointers on Chaya. She still active?

MadanM
02-16-16, 13:32
Looking at the FRs on this forum, seems like punters preferring spa, MPs over indi and SP due to more damage to pockets.

SPs should learn from this and keep affordable rates.

MunnaBhai007
02-16-16, 15:57
I visited this spa. Good ambiance. Thai was good with erotic talk.

Got extra HJ- 1 k.

Overall good experience.Thanks Horn22 and PuneGuy for the update.

I decided to TOFTT and visited the spa on Valentines day to see if I could score. Called them for an appointment and they readily gave appointment (figured out later that they have 6-8 therapists).

Reached the place on time and they currently have a 20% off inaugural offer which is a great deal. Was assigned a petite Thai therapist. In the room the usual dispo was handed over and I started small talk. She has recently come from Thailand and is new to the spa.

Wore the dispo and lay on the massage table. She climbed on top and immediately pulled the dispo below my ass. Good sign After about 15 minutes she pulled down the dispo completely and then started good bum massage taking her hands in all the right places and Johnny was getting excited.

After turning over the usual question and all was on offer HJ, B2B etc. Asked 2 K for HJ negotiated for 1.5 K. Was asking 4 K for B2B as said that was the rate others were making.

Good experience.

Face: 7/10.

Figure: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Service: 8/10.

Damage: Massage: 2.1 K with discount Extra 1.5 K.

WIR: Yes. For B2B.

Handsumjai
02-16-16, 17:28
Hello members,

New at this forum. Am visiting Pune for couple of days and am looking for some action. Can you please advise / pm me details of HW / college independents you know of. This will be great help to start with and I can provide numbers as and when I have them.

Thank you in advance.