PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

SecretAdmirs5
04-07-16, 15:42
Thanks to all fellow ISGians who shared MILF Rati's number with me. I was able to have the much awaited session with her this weekend. Fixed up the meeting 1 day in advance. Asked her choice of drink. She was ok with anything I would like. Next day went to the famous merchant hotel in P.S. And booked a room and waited for her. Do Rati's last digits end with 050. If not can you help to PM.

TharkiBoss
04-07-16, 15:46
That's the strategy they use. They know there will be lots of people who may not mind losing 600 bucks for checking out a new fish.

And if they get at least 100 such people it's a decent 60 k for them which is equal to a 1 month salary of a hard working person.

I too have experienced this. Same names as you mentioned. So far I have avoided paying advance. But as the amount asked is rather small some times I get tempted to check it out. Also the number given by one of them I checked on true caller and it was unlisted. Makes me more sure that it is fraud.

ArtOfMotion
04-07-16, 19:34
Which one is the best for extra's?

1. Myst of Viman nagar.

2. Myst of KP.

3. Am of S. Mall.

4. Kin of university road.Don't know much about 3. But none of the others disappoint.

LandFakir09
04-08-16, 07:46
I am planning to visit A (Latin for gold) spa near H'sar in the next week. Had gotten extras the last time around; wanted to check if they still do.

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Rizs768
04-08-16, 10:05
Thanks to all fellow ISGians who shared MILF Rati's number with me. I was able to have the much awaited session with her this weekend. Fixed up the meeting 1 day in advance. Asked her choice of drink. She was ok with anything I would like. Next day went to the famous merchant hotel in P.S. And booked a room and waited for her. I had purchased a small bottle of listerine mouthwash also along with beer and snacks. She came in 15 min after I called her. She asked me if she is acceptable to me. I said yes and asked her to use the mouthwash. We both washed our mouth with the Listerine and then got into the birthday suits. She grabbed my Johnny and started sucking hungrily and it felt so good that I thought I would unload there itself. I stopped her and asked her to join me on bed. I stood in the bed gestured her to start rimming my ass. She immediately came below me and started digging my asshole with her tongue. After few minutes she again started the BBBJ. The BBBJ and rimming combination was a heavenly feeling and finally I came in her mouth. Then we took a short break with beer and some snacks and chit chat. Then started the fuck session. Overall it was a wonderful experience. Thanks once again to ISG buddies for sharing her digits.

Damage - 2. 5 k to her + 0. 8 k to hotel.

Boobs. Beautiful round boobs tight ones 8/10.

Pussy - 8/10 tight.

Attitude - 10/10.Hi,

Please msg me the contact number. I'am new to this forum.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Dinom
04-08-16, 10:48
Is her what's app number her working number. If no can you help to PM the alternate number.Bro. Her active number ends with 946.

Jasmpat
04-08-16, 11:04
Hello Every1,

I generally keep looking out for new avenues (most of us would be doing it) and keep exchanging mails. I usually check loc and CL.

In the last couple of weeks, I have come across at least 5-6 contacts who are all asking for advance. And the part that is a mystery to me is that all are asking Rs 600 as advance.

Exactly Rs 600 always.

Either all are the same person or, is it really a mystery!

Some of them are. Karuna, Sakshi, Sravani, Divya.

Play Safe.Its definitely got to be an SP advertising under different girl name.

Did these babes share their contact no's by any chance?

SingleDude
04-08-16, 16:15
Check your PM buddy.

Play safe.

Tharki.Dear Tharkiboss,

Can you PM me Rati number. I will visit Pune soon and can use the lead.

PM facility is active for me. Appreciate!

RAJ7826
04-08-16, 16:46
Tried 3rd one few months back. I have got extras.

Don't know much about 3. But none of the others disappoint.

HFocus
04-08-16, 18:18
Looking for the best places to hang out in Pune. Just bought subscription. Looking forward to all the guidance.

HFocus
04-08-16, 18:24
Tried 3rd one few months back. I have got extras.Anyone knows good MPs by Undri / Kondwa / camp?

RpViking
04-08-16, 22:31
Hi TharkiBoss,

If you don't mind can you please send me Rati's contact number. Thank you very much in advance!

Thanks to all fellow ISGians who shared MILF Rati's number with me. I was able to have the much awaited session with her this weekend. Fixed up the meeting 1 day in advance. Asked her choice of drink. She was ok with anything I would like. Next day went to the famous merchant hotel in P.S. And booked a room and waited for her. I had purchased a small bottle of listerine mouthwash also along with beer and snacks. She came in 15 min after I called her. She asked me if she is acceptable to me. I said yes and asked her to use the mouthwash. We both washed our mouth with the Listerine and then got into the birthday suits. She grabbed my Johnny and started sucking hungrily and it felt so good that I thought I would unload there itself. I stopped her and asked her to join me on bed. I stood in the bed gestured her to start rimming my ass. She immediately came below me and started digging my asshole with her tongue. After few minutes she again started the BBBJ. The BBBJ and rimming combination was a heavenly feeling and finally I came in her mouth. Then we took a short break with beer and some snacks and chit chat. Then started the fuck session. Overall it was a wonderful experience. Thanks once again to ISG buddies for sharing her digits.

Pussy - 8/10 tight.

Attitude - 10/10.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

KundanSen
04-09-16, 07:34

Pussy - 8/10 tight.

Attitude - 10/10.Hi bro,

an you PM her number please.

Utk25
04-09-16, 08:17
Hello everybody,

I'am new to this forum but not new to mongering! So guys cheers to have all the fun and I believe in the policy of give and take! Cheers! Hope to share the experiences as well as contacts in and around Pune.

Rahul13
04-09-16, 11:03
Last week got some relief from office work so decided to try a luck. Checked on Internet, Locanto but not looks any interesting. Called couple of service providers, got some profiles. Not interesting at fist sight but brain was on second priority. Fixed deal and went to address provided by SP.

Address was near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin], waited there some time, SP called me and guided to place.

Reached inside lodge, place was not so good. Profile Girl was not there, she was busy. Waited almost 30 minutes. SP said she is busy so showed couple of other profiles. Selected one and moved to room.

Initial 2/3 minutes were very tense. I was first time in that place so feeling some unsafe. She entered, conversation started for 5/10 minutes. Hold her face gently and tried to kiss her but she showed some resistance.

Moved on bed and started to remove dress, she was in hurry. I said why so hurry? Respond was very hostile. Unsafe feeling about that place and overall attitude started spoiling game.

After some foreplay, she again showed resistance. Feel some uneasiness.

Figure was good, attitude was not friendly. Directly asked if not interested why fix the deal.

Mood was going to off. Started hand job by her but all process is too mechanical. Do not know that was not my day!

I came off in 30 minutes but not satisfied.

Over all experience. Not good.

Paid over all 4 K.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Onsong
04-09-16, 16:02
Guys,

Any reliable indie / SP with place in baner / balwadi basically enroute Mumbai areas? Looking to meet tomm?

Would appreciate if you can help.

Cheers,

O.

TigerPune
04-09-16, 16:58
Hey guys,

So, I had my session planned with Pallavi for Friday, but due to some reasons it got postponed in Friday morning. But was dry since a week, hence decided to visit a spa. So, my last massage from my membership at z was left. So decided to visit it along with a friend. He agreed to join me on the condition that I have to book a therapist who will surely provide good extras (B2B). I just knew one therapist there who does this (A), so booked her for him. I booked someone called Neong. Below is the review.

Day 1: Z spa.

Me: Therapist Neong.

Massage: Good (8/10).

Got friendly with her, talked about other therapists I know there etc.

Extras: Said only HJ for 1 k and just touch from outside. Gone are those days when just touching from outside was enough for HJ. So declined. Just emptied myself in the shower.

My friend:

Therapist: A.

I had the digits of this therapist, so already messaged her that my friend booking her, so she doesn't get apprehensive and she provides B2B even though it was his first visit.

(As described by him).

Massage: OK OK.

Extras: Asked 3 k but he negotiated to 2.5 k for B2B.

So, she removed top, and started kissing his ears chest etc. He played with her boobs and before proceeding ahead, he just drained off. He said it was really arrousing hence it happened. After some time, he again got stiff. She said as you have come from reference (LOL), I'll give you a HJ again without extra charges. It was a good HJ.

Day 2: M spa VN.

Now, I had drained myself twice the previous day, and had decided to just wait till next weekend for any action. But was free today and had read bond's FR about M spa, so thought of trying it. Funkyogre and bond had provided details, so called them and booked A for 6 pm.

Now, as described earlier, this spa is well hidden in a restaurant. I even doubt if it is really a branch of the original M spa. Wen I went there, like Funkyogre said, the receptionist is super hot. She told me she's from Nagaland. Asked her if she also massages, she said she's just the receptionist. They have two NEs and one Thai. So, the rooms are one floor above the reception. Place is just about OK. Not at all comparable to k spa or z or hl etc. This place reminded me of the Indian MP behind DP road near hidden place. It felt its created for mongering.

There were 3 rooms, and one had a king size mattress on the floor directly without any table. Others had table, but I preferred the mattress room as I felt it would be better during B2B. So, the therapist is 40 years old. Was a bit disappointed as I had gone there with very high expectations.

She removed her lowers and had shorts on.

I told her my friend referred me to you, she asked me his name.

I said Rohit (This name never fails me).

Massage: Just about OK. Arousal is the aim.

During back massage, I tried just running my hands down her legs and she did not object. After some time, she told me to relax and said I can take extras after some time and just enjoy the massage for now. After about 30 minutes, turned over and the front side massage started with legs. Sometime later, she asked about extras, I said need B2B. Asked me how much I will pay and I said 1.5 k. I told her my friend also paid the same. She starred cribbing that give me 2 k, your friend had only 1.5 so I agreed etc. So, finally agreed for 2 k B2B + BJ.

While I was removing money from my wallet, she completely stripped. Then, she started cleaning my dick with a moistened tissue (for the BJ probably).

Then started rubbing herself on me with her boobs, allowed me to kiss her body, suck boobs. Then I made her lie down and played with her body. She allowed fingering, but as I hadn't cut my nails, stopped me in a couple of secs. Was ready for DATY, but I wasn't sure of her being clean, hence dint go for it. Then after some time, started with BJ. BJ was OK. Did some tongue work too. Later, I just pulled her by my side and shagged while kissing her body.

Ratings:

Attitude: 9.

Looks: 6 (40 yrs).

Body: 6 (Skin showed her age, dint enjoy that much).

Overall: If you want a B2B on a budget with no unnecessary nakhras, she is good. But due to her age, I didn't enjoy that much. Would prefer a younger girl.

She said she is ready for FS for 3.5 k next time. But not sure if I will go.

P.S: Just a personal opinion. Do not monger / visit spa's for extras on consecutive days. I think because of me emptying myself twice the day before, I couldn't enjoy as much. I know others might disagree, this is just my opinion.

RajeshJoshi
04-09-16, 17:06
Clear inbox. Help is on way.

Guys,

Any reliable indie / SP with place in baner / balwadi basically enroute Mumbai areas? Looking to meet tomm?

Cheers,

O.

Bullsye
04-09-16, 17:29
Hi guys,

Read in TOI, that there was LE raid in KP. Hope all our ISGian are safe.

PuneRock
04-09-16, 18:31
Hello all,

I visited two spas but outcome is nothing.

1. Visited 'M' spa from KP (Same spa in VN).

Allocated with good looking Thai girl. Look wise very good. Stated with massage. Massage was OK but her fingering skills were awesome.

I have not wear disposable even she didn't said anything.

After 30 min she has asked me about extra by taking my tool in her hands. She was playing with that and trying to convince me for extra. The charges she has told me that was shocking. She said 5 K for B2B then came down to 2.5 k for B2B. So I said sorry for that I was trying to negotiate her till 1.5 K. For she said sorry. Took shower and went to try luck somewhere else.

2. Went to another branch of above spa in VN 'M' spa.

There was 2 NE and 1 Thai was available. Again many members said about receptionist she dam hot man. Directly asked her about extra services she said if you want B2B then only Thai girl will give. I was very happy because receptionist said directly about B2B. But after seeing that Thai lady, I told my mind not to take her as she must be 40+. Her skin was very loose. So canceled message plans. There were 2 NE available but they were not providing any B2B. So decided to cancel plan. Left the place.

So in short Saturday was dry day for me.

I am planning to take Neha from Sanghavi or Pinky whose number ending with 130.

Seniors please guide me which one is better to try? Or I should try someone else?

Also if someone has good indie number who is slim fair and girl type please do PM me as I am keep on finding the things but they are not working the way I want.

Seniors please help me if you have any NE indie number. I am looking foe the same.

FunkyOgre
04-09-16, 18:32
Sometime back there were a lot of reports on a Thai spa on nibm road. They still advertise in TOI I think or at least they used.

Google might help in tracing the address out.

That is if your preference is for a spa as well and not just the legacy MPs.

Ogre KD.

Anyone knows good MPs by Undri / Kondwa / camp?

Onsong
04-10-16, 04:47
Clear inbox. Help is on way.At rajesh. Cleared the inbox.

Other fellow seniors from Pune. Awaiting response.

Cheers,

O.

PuneGuy2006
04-10-16, 06:10
I am also looking in this area, let me know if break something in this area, seems this Baner area is now totally dry, earlier they used to have in Hotel itself but now a days very hard to get in this area, any breakthrough let me know.

Guys,

Cheers,

O.

Tut Li
04-10-16, 06:25
Hi guys,

Read in TOI, that there was LE raid in KP. Hope all our ISGian are safe.Yes it is, Better to avoid SP for sometime, for them who are using in-house services.

Take care.

AgarWalk
04-10-16, 07:41
Clear inbox. Help is on way.Hey buddy.

Pl share the number with me also. Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

KenTheRockstar
04-10-16, 08:24
Is this Rati the one in the attached picture or the one who's number ends with 422.

Pussy - 8/10 tight.

Attitude - 10/10.

Samuel007
04-10-16, 10:04
Had a hectic week. So spa was on mind.

Called up cpl of spas but all were busy as it was weekend. So finally called up A spa VN.

Got eve apt.

Allotted tiny girl called T.

Very hard to communicate. Hardly knows English.

Undressed in front of her only. Didn't go for dispo as she was OK with it. Massage started with lyl bit of chit chat. Then she moved to legs then upper part of legs touching the balls and then I saw smile on her face while watching tool getting stand up and there she popped up the question. Like what would I like to go for. I asked for the menu. 2 k for HJ TL, 4 K for B2B, 1 k for Only HJ. Tried to nego for 2 k for B2B. But she was too much arrogant to negotiate. Had lots of attitude. Told her not to go for anything. Just continue with the massage.

Then saw anger on her face as I was not ready for that price. Then she tells me that pl do not choose her next time. I was like neither I am interested in you next time. Also will suggest my friends to not to choose you.

Then suddenly she come down to earth and asked me for water. Green tea. I denied.

For the first time mind controlled over the Johny.

Massage was avg. Tough.

I would suggest not to go for her.

Also as the commission of Pune pol has changed ans she is nailing down all SP. Spas. Etc. So would suggest to stay grounded for a while.

Hope people here will find this useful.

I request all people here not to support heavy prices for extras in spa. They do not deserve it.

Cheers.

Play safe.

PuneGuy2006
04-10-16, 10:05
Yes, it is true, one of my SP was telling that almost all the SPs will be closing for 1-2 weeks or for a month, I think then only option left for this month is indie.

Hi guys,

Read in TOI, that there was LE raid in KP. Hope all our ISGian are safe.

RessrRcky
04-10-16, 10:39
Nice session with Prajakta. Bit fatty but service 10/10. She works in Pune and Mumbai. Will repeat again if no one available. DFK BBJ available. She is clean. No infection.Is her last no. 729?

Bond123
04-10-16, 11:26
Yes, it is true, one of my SP was telling that almost all the SPs will be closing for 1-2 weeks or for a month, I think then only option left for this month is indie.As the top boss of LE has changed recently. Till the new modalities worked out I think it's difficult for SP. As told to me by my regular trusted SP.

Adi9966
04-10-16, 13:15
Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me about Amantra spa Baner.

Is there any extras and what are the massage rates?

HFocus
04-10-16, 13:20
Is this Rati the one in the attached picture or the one who's number ends with 4422.Very nice. Would be grateful if you could please send some particulars to my inbox. I am new here and I will confess, I do not have any contacts.

HFocus
04-10-16, 13:21
Is her last no. 0729?Would it be possible to share her details with a newbie like me please.

Thanks in advance.

Sen Sex
04-10-16, 17:49
Thanks TharkiBoss for sharing Rati's number, called her up and fixed for Sat, 9th. Booked room in hotel S*are in P.S. (Rs 800 for short term), carried beers / snacks and called her after checking in. She arrived in 10 minutes. Not much of a looker (4 on 10) and 30+ but I had specific service in mind. She asked what I like and I told her CIM and rimming. Cleaned up and started with action. Rimming was good experience, specially with BBJ in between. Went on for 10/12 minutes and finally unloaded in her mouth.

Relaxed with beer for some time. She is talkative and both being Marathi there was no awkward silence while my 'batteries' were recharging. When I was ready for next round, again did the same routine. Rimming and BBBJ culminating in CIM. Overall satisfying experience as I got what I desired.

She says she is heavy drinker but out of the three beers I had carried she barely drank half bottle.

Damages - 2500 to her, 800 for room (they insist on photo ID and keep photocopy of it), 400 for beer & snacks.

Rating: looks 4/10; figure 5/10 (heavy, dark complexion, slight tummy with stretch marks), attitude 8/10 (not a time watcher, did not touch her mobile, polite, easy conversationalist).

Check your PM buddy.

Play safe.

Tharki.

Tut Li
04-10-16, 18:26
Is this Rati the one in the attached picture or the one who's number ends with 4422.Number ending with 4422 is younger one and way better than the pic of this Rati, but she is arrogant. She does not serve all.

PuneGuy2006
04-10-16, 18:42
Yes, you will get extra, charges 2.2 k for massage and 1 k to 2 k for extra, they called it special massage.

Hi guys,

RAJ7826
04-10-16, 18:58
Yes, you can get extras. Massage rates are similar to K spa, in S Nagar. Call and find them, I didn't remember exact rates.

Hi guys,

PuneRock
04-10-16, 19:39
Friends,

I am planning to go to Panvel / Nerul in L bar on coming Friday.

Can someone help me which is the best L bar where I will get good chicks.

Let me know if anyone is interested to join.

I was reading Delhi forum. And I found in Delhi there are good quality of chicks available with a reasonable rates as compare to Pune.

In Pune only LOOT is going on specially by spas and SPs.

Seniors please help me to know which is L bar in Panvel / Nerul. Also let me know if anyone knows the charges.

Thanks.

Tut Li
04-10-16, 19:57
Yes, it is true, one of my SP was telling that almost all the SPs will be closing for 1-2 weeks or for a month, I think then only option left for this month is indie.Good for forum. People will explore new inde options, and hell of options are available.

Tut Li
04-10-16, 20:15
As the top boss of LE has changed recently. Till the new modalities worked out I think it's difficult for SP. As told to me by my regular trusted SP.I decided to avoid SPs before 3 months, and visited Pune twice after that. With continuously exploring other inde options as mentioned in previous posts and interactions with few members (not all active at forum now), found few non-professional indes, who strictly does not work with reference but still they are available with different modus operandy. In these cases, it is not wise to share (Kathy is very example), but to share the way how to explore them and score.

Rahul0223
04-11-16, 00:28
All,

Few days back I posted a report / request asking for Bangalore contacts as I had a small trip there. No one replied and I have nothing against anyone from our forum after the experience I had there.

I had posted a similar request in Bangalore Forum and a few replied back with some directives on catching probables from some places like clubs and pubs. Mostly everyone asked me not to go for Inde as its all shit type. Few shared SP contacts promising good stocks. Since I was not familiar with the city and was staying at hotel, I was trying to find an Inde whom I could call at my hotel. Here comes the worst part of my trip or rather an eye opener experience, but left me and my Johnny sad. It's too rare to be alone in a city with amazing accommodation with some money to spend.

Here it goes, I was contacted by a Bangalore forum member named PriyaF2. This person shared a contact of some Shurthi S and praised her and her services a lot. I was given a email ID. I was in Bangalore between 7-9th this month (just 2 days back).

3 days before leaving to Bangalore I sent a msg to this Shruthi via Hangout. She replied after a few hrs. We chatted a while and she shared her pic, no face. She asked for 20 k LT. Bargained and got her down to 15 k for night. By the end of that day she pinged me again and asked me if I would want to have a Skype chat, so that we see each other and get comfortable and may be build a little trust. I found it very genuine and said yes. She them asked me to transfer about 2 k to a paytm number before we do it. She said transferring money would also give her some confidence in me and she would be sure that I am not a time passer. I totally hesitated to this and told her that she could have all money upfront the day we meet before we start. To this she kept pushing me. I told her straight no.

I wanted to let Priyaf2 know about this, so I mailed this person and asked for any other contact. To this I got a reply that maybe I was not a local so she would be hesitating to fix anything beforehand or decide on meeting. Priyaf2 said that the girl was real and gives a real GFE type experience. I was told that Shruthi was a well educated and well travelled female.

I just left it there with both Priyaf2 and Shruthi. But was getting continuous msgs from Shruthi on hangout. Most of them were apologies. I made it clear with her that I won't do any payment transfer unless we meet. I even told her that I would meet her some public place if she has any hesitation and then we could go to my hotel. She agreed. I was assured of her being real and genuine.

Reached Bangalore on 7th, but was there for work, so had a busy day. Since I had travelled and worked on 7th, I thought of asking Shruthi to come on next day, I. E 8th. I had to leave for Pune on 9th afternoon, so the only window was 8th night.

I msgd her on 7th evening about meeting the next day. She was fine with it. On 8th I again had office work, but in between we chatted a little for the evening plan. Now about 4 pm on 8th, I asked her what time she would be coming. To this she again started the payment thing. Asked for 2 k in advance. I was pissed, I was all set to have a good night fun. Never thought of having a backup plan. As soon as I was back in Hotel, I looked for Internet. Went through many pages of locanto, dialed many SP's, but nothing worked.

I was still getting pings from Shruthi. I was 100%sure that it's fake, but little head wanted it badly. Nothing working out at all from everything I did. Thought of trying what Shruthi wanted, thought of those 2 k as if they never existed in my expense at all. Made the transfer to her. She acknowledged that she got it. Now confirmed that she was coming and would be there by 8 pm. I was all excited and thought for the 1st time it wasn't fake. Around 7:30 pm, I get a msg from this Shruthi that I would have to transfer another 3 k else she won't come. All fucked up again. Exchanged many heated swearing msgs, but all plan was lost and dumped.

I know I made a fool of myself and you all would want to call me the same. Well I earned it I guess, but being alone in another city, having good hotel room, with some saving for class girl type budget. I just wanted to have fun.

Could have restrained myself for not putting this here, but I think as a member it's important to share your foolish mongering acts too. Maybe someone else would be attentive, or not fall for such offers, or not fall for contacts from Members like Priyaf2.

ShaanPune
04-11-16, 03:44
Yes, it is true, one of my SP was telling that almost all the SPs will be closing for 1-2 weeks or for a month, I think then only option left for this month is indie.I have read in TOI yesterday that there was raid in Bhosri as well and a pimp with few birds has been arrested.

Shaan

Bondrep111
04-11-16, 06:09

Pussy - 8/10 tight.

Attitude - 10/10.Buddy,

Can you share her number and which hotel to go?

Thanks.

ShandinMine
04-11-16, 06:19
Bro,

You are brave to share your failings. Respect!

We are all in same boat, hormones drive our brain at the moment of need.

Your story helps us all as a reminder to get brain back in control.

-Shandi.

All,

Few days back I posted a report / request asking for Bangalore contacts as I had a small trip there. No one replied and I have nothing against anyone from our forum after the experience I had there.

I had posted a similar request in Bangalore Forum and a few replied back with some directives on catching probables from some places like clubs and pubs. Mostly everyone asked me not to go for Inde as its all shit type. Few shared SP contacts promising good stocks. Since I was not familiar with the city and was staying at hotel, I was trying to find an Inde whom I could call at my hotel. Here comes the worst part of my trip or rather an eye opener experience, but left me and my Johnny sad. It's too rare to be alone in a city with amazing accommodation with some money to spend.

Here it goes, I was contacted by a Bangalore forum member named PriyaF2. This person shared a contact of some Shurthi S and praised her and her services a lot. I was given a email ID. I was in Bangalore between 7-9th this month (just 2 days back).

3 days before leaving to Bangalore I sent a msg to this Shruthi via Hangout. She replied after a few hrs. We chatted a while and she shared her pic, no face. She asked for 20 k LT. Bargained and got her down to 15 k for night. By the end of that day she pinged me again and asked me if I would want to have a Skype chat, so that we see each other and get comfortable and may be build a little trust. I found it very genuine and said yes. She them asked me to transfer about 2 k to a paytm number before we do it. She said transferring money would also give her some confidence in me and she would be sure that I am not a time passer. I totally hesitated to this and told her that she could have all money upfront the day we meet before we start. To this she kept pushing me. I told her straight no.

I wanted to let Priyaf2 know about this, so I mailed this person and asked for any other contact. To this I got a reply that maybe I was not a local so she would be hesitating to fix anything beforehand or decide on meeting. Priyaf2 said that the girl was real and gives a real GFE type experience. I was told that Shruthi was a well educated and well travelled female.

I just left it there with both Priyaf2 and Shruthi. But was getting continuous msgs from Shruthi on hangout. Most of them were apologies. I made it clear with her that I won't do any payment transfer unless we meet. I even told her that I would meet her some public place if she has any hesitation and then we could go to my hotel. She agreed. I was assured of her being real and genuine.

Reached Bangalore on 7th, but was there for work, so had a busy day. Since I had travelled and worked on 7th, I thought of asking Shruthi to come on next day, I. E 8th. I had to leave for Pune on 9th afternoon, so the only window was 8th night.

I msgd her on 7th evening about meeting the next day. She was fine with it. On 8th I again had office work, but in between we chatted a little for the evening plan. Now about 4 pm on 8th, I asked her what time she would be coming. To this she again started the payment thing. Asked for 2 k in advance. I was pissed, I was all set to have a good night fun. Never thought of having a backup plan. As soon as I was back in Hotel, I looked for Internet. Went through many pages of locanto, dialed many SP's, but nothing worked.

I was still getting pings from Shruthi. I was 100%sure that it's fake, but little head wanted it badly. Nothing working out at all from everything I did. Thought of trying what Shruthi wanted, thought of those 2 k as if they never existed in my expense at all. Made the transfer to her. She acknowledged that she got it. Now confirmed that she was coming and would be there by 8 pm. I was all excited and thought for the 1st time it wasn't fake. Around 7:30 pm, I get a msg from this Shruthi that I would have to transfer another 3 k else she won't come. All fucked up again. Exchanged many heated swearing msgs, but all plan was lost and dumped.

I know I made a fool of myself and you all would want to call me the same. Well I earned it I guess, but being alone in another city, having good hotel room, with some saving for class girl type budget. I just wanted to have fun.

Could have restrained myself for not putting this here, but I think as a member it's important to share your foolish mongering acts too. Maybe someone else would be attentive, or not fall for such offers, or not fall for contacts from Members like Priyaf2.

Abhijeet25
04-11-16, 07:09
I think as a member it's important to share your foolish mongering acts too. Maybe someone else would be attentive, or not fall for such offers, or not fall for contacts from Members like Priyaf2.You have done a great job by posting your experience so that others do not fall prey to such idiots. I would rather suggest you post the FR in Bangalore forum so that the fellow mongers are aware of these idiots. Name and shame them, maybe the skype ID or the pic. I know how you must be feeling but kudos to you for thinking about fellow brethren.

Tut Li
04-11-16, 07:09
All,

fun.

Could have restrained myself for not putting this here, but I think as a member it's important to share your foolish mongering acts too. Maybe someone else would be attentive, or not fall for such offers, or not fall for contacts from Members like Priyaf2.Bro, you did wise & brave act to expose and save money for others. And beware, same things happens in Pune too. For any inde, meet her at public place before you even confirm the amount you will pay.

It's learning, move ahead, you have lost only 2 K, in Pune, I have heard few people loosing as high as 20 K. Someone will chat on email being a female (but SP) and ask very high. A person will never realize as he is in dream world during chat and agree (not an advance payment, but high amount considering some model and so). They will ask for star hotel and room number for direct entry and people share. WTF. Finally, will end with some rubbish options that too will do one pop and vanish. I know there are many guys at Pune, who faced this, but never wrote an FR.

I am sure, you will not repeat the same.

Tut Li
04-11-16, 07:12
I have read in TOI yesterday that there was raid in Bhosri as well and a pimp with few birds has been arrested.

ShaanExplosion shall be much bigger I guess this time as one minor is caught at KP.

HornyLibran
04-11-16, 07:50
Heard about recent raids on SP's. Is it safe to monger Spa's these days? Was planning on visiting either yung. KP or Myst. VN, not sure. Will go ahead with Pallavi if nothing else is available! Also, thinking if AVZ is a good option.

Kkarunkk
04-11-16, 07:50
Hi friends,

I am back in Pune. Had a very tiring day on Sunday and decided to relax in the evening. After reading a lot of FRs here I went to Warje and found this Thai place. Nice decor and interiors. Nice huge rooms. I was assigned a therapist who seemed to be a little older that I expected out there, she came in and after the usual wash-the-feet exercise went into the room. The usual disposal wear was offered, I said I don't use it ever, she laughed and said no you have to. I reluctantly put it on and she came back in a minute with some stuff and started the dry massage followed by oil. Although she seemed a little old, she did a fantastic job and I was complementing her and joking and talking to her all the time, and she was replying with a small giggle at every thing with her broken English. I touched her legs and felt her sexy silky skin and cracked a joke and she was laughing away. When she finally came to my butt and started massaging. I told her to take off the disposable and she will be able to do it more freely, she laughed and pulled it off. Her name is similar to the star sign Aries and she even commented saying I have a nice butt. And I asked her for extras. Willingly agreed to do a HJ and then she really relaxed after that. She asked me if I came before, although it was my first, I told her yes and she asked me with whom I took thee massage before, I said I forgot her name she helped me with her name something something similar to moon-day. She really gave me a mind blowing massage and at the end came to johnny and I must tell you, that was the best I have ever had so far. She did a fantastic job and she allowed me to fondle her boobs a little bit and play with her cheeks. She massaged my balls, anal region, johnny and it went on for a good 10 minutes before I burst out everything I had in her hands. I asked her if I can kiss her. She showed me her cheeks and did not allow me to kiss her on the lips. And when I kissed her she kissed me back too. . All in All a great 90 minutes spent and totally relaxed my johnny too with a superb HJ and balls also got a fantastic treatment. In short no part and no corner of my body was left un-massaged. Good experience.

Damages.

Counter 2.5.

Extra 1.0.

WIR Yes of course.

ShandinMine
04-11-16, 07:54
Any indie in Kharadi area? Suitable location for "quickie" .

Leads and help appreciated.

-Shandi.

Kkarunkk
04-11-16, 07:55
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

ArtOfMotion
04-11-16, 10:00
Don't be too harsh on yourself nan. When the little head rules, these things happen. Tough luck. At least not a big loss. Also, good on your part to share. Learning for all of us.

All,

Here it goes, I was contacted by a Bangalore forum member named PriyaF2. This person shared a contact of some Shurthi S and praised her and her services a lot. I was given a email ID. I was in Bangalore between 7-9th this month (just 2 days back)..

ArtOfMotion
04-11-16, 10:04
You are right Funky. The spa above the co-op bank is operational. A tad expensive and mixed results. There were a couple of therapists there worth going for. There is a desi MP too. But it ain't worth it. Unclean and below average ladies.

Sometime back there were a lot of reports on a Thai spa on nibm road. They still advertise in TOI I think or at least they used.

Google might help in tracing the address out.

That is if your preference is for a spa as well and not just the legacy MPs.

Ogre KD.

TharkiBoss
04-11-16, 14:23
Is this Rati the one in the attached picture or the one who's number ends with 4422.The one in the attached picture.

JizzyB
04-11-16, 17:42
A Big KLPD.

Prepaid deals are a big NO NO.

Hope you've learnt your lesson. Take care.

-JizzyB.

All,

3 days before leaving to Bangalore I sent a msg to this Shruthi via Hangout. She replied after a few hrs. We chatted a while and she shared her pic, no face. She asked for 20 k LT. Bargained and got her down to 15 k for night. By the end of that day she pinged me again and asked me if I would want to have a Skype chat, so that we see each other and get comfortable and may be build a little trust. I found it very genuine and said yes. She them asked me to transfer about 2 k to a paytm number before we do it. She said transferring money would also give her some confidence in me and she would be sure that I am not a time passer. I totally hesitated to this and told her that she could have all money upfront the day we meet before we start. To this she kept pushing me. I told her straight no...

SucessVcr
04-11-16, 18:14
Thanks TharkiBoss for sharing Rati's number, called her up and fixed for Sat, 9th. Booked room in hotel S*are in P.S. (Rs 800 for short term), carried beers / snacks and called her after checking in. She arrived in 10 minutes. Not much of a looker (4 on 10) and 30+ but I had specific service in mind. She asked what I like and I told her CIM and rimming. Cleaned up and started with action. Rimming was good experience, specially with BBJ in between. Went on for 10/12 minutes and finally unloaded in her mouth.

Relaxed with beer for some time. She is talkative and both being Marathi there was no awkward silence while my 'batteries' were recharging. When I was ready for next round, again did the same routine. Rimming and BBBJ culminating in CIM. Overall satisfying experience as I got what I desired.

She says she is heavy drinker but out of the three beers I had carried she barely drank half bottle.

Damages - 2500 to her, 800 for room (they insist on foto ID and keep fotocopy of it), 400 for beer & snacks.

Rating: looks 4/10; figure 5/10 (heavy, dark complexion, slight tummy with stretch marks), attitude 8/10 (not a time watcher, did not touch her mobile, polite, easy conversationalist).Please share Ratis contact number.

Greetings,

Jackson

SucessVcr
04-11-16, 18:17
Please share Rati's contact number.

Greetings,

Jackson

BroadSword
04-11-16, 20:06
I had to go to Budhwarpet for summer other reason. Thought of checking out the girls, roamed through the streets. Found one girl to be young and all the guys were going at her. There was another right across the road in another house, she seemed young as well. While I said stood there thinking which girl to take, one guy took the first girl, the other put in her shawl and walked out of the area. I tried to catch her. But another incoming girl caught my eye. I asked her price. She said rs 320. Well for her figure I would have started with 1000. So didn't bargain. We went up. She asked me to pay up. She even tried increasing the price to 500. I told her if you did French, I'll post you that much. She didn't budge. I didn't budge either. So she started undressing. Put a condom on me. We did it in missionary and then I came in doggy style. Tipped her 200. She told me her name is Sabina. And gave me her number.

Total damage 500. Has a rocking body. But definitely no GFE to be expected.

Raggadu
04-11-16, 22:24
This spa never fails, all Thai staff. Best for shy people who feel little intimidated on start ups. Just lay down, relax yourself. Menu will come. Great thing is there's a NB offer going on with 799.

45 min+shower+menu.

Raul2535
04-12-16, 04:29
This spa never fails, all Thai staff. Best for shy people who feel little intimidated on start ups. Just lay down, relax yourself. Menu will come. Great thing is there's a NB offer going on with 799.

45 min+shower+menu.Bro,

Can you give me the details of this spa.

HornDogPuneKar
04-12-16, 06:32
Guys,

Just a query. Are there any good African escorts in Pune? There's quite a sizable population of African people here, so I wondered if there are any escorts. I personally would love to try such an escorts. Oh and please share experiences if you have any.

Bond123
04-12-16, 07:54
Hi,

Can anyone give a reference to Gayatri P.S. I have her number but reference needed. In return I will share you with some contacts. But the reference should be correct after that I will share my contacts.

Bondrep111
04-12-16, 08:12

45 min+shower+menu.Didn't get the name. Yung?

Pcock
04-12-16, 10:27
All,

Here it goes, I was contacted by a Bangalore forum member named PriyaF2. This person shared a contact of some Shurthi S and praised her and her services a lot. I was given a email ID. I was in Bangalore between 7-9th this month (just 2 days back)..Need not be pissed as most of us I m sure have had similar experiences. I had once made a 300/- recharge on an unknown number to get a local contact. And pat came the demand for advance. Shebeven gave me a local. Lodges address which I went and checked out. I was in two. Minds however sense prevailed and I told her to f off if she wants advance. No chance in hell. Wasted only 300. Lesson learnt too. There are these ads on loc where they claim to be an all India organization. It has to be a fraud. They give 5-6 mobile numbers and trust me all are fakes. They ranking on 100 persons per day paying them 300/- with nothing in return. And they know not a single victim is going to complain. So beware friends. Never ever pay in advance.

Rahuv1911
04-12-16, 10:38
Hi guys,

Got an indie HW contact ending with 272. She is from Pimple Saudagar. Quoting 3 k and she has her friends place extra. 500 for it. Bargained for 3 k total. Guys any idea about her anyone tried need help.

Thanks guys.

Abhijeet25
04-12-16, 11:13
Is this Rati the one in the attached picture or the one who's number ends with 4422.There are two Ratis in Pune. The attached pic is of Rati from P.S. Who previously used to go around by the name Shraddha. The other who's number ends with 4422 is the other Rati from Baner, who is very fair and GFE. Hope this helps.

DusNumberi
04-12-16, 11:35
All,

Could have restrained myself for not putting this here, but I think as a member it's important to share your foolish mongering acts too. Maybe someone else would be attentive, or not fall for such offers, or not fall for contacts from Members like Priyaf2.I envy your age, money can always be earned, but once youth is gone everything is gone.

LandFakir09
04-12-16, 12:37

45 min+shower+menu.Care to share the name (you could PM me).

SniperDude
04-12-16, 13:33
Thanks Abhi to clear the confusion.

Can you please PM the contact of 4422.

Sniper.

There are two Ratis in Pune. The attached pic is of Rati from P.S. Who previously used to go around by the name Shraddha. The other who's number ends with 4422 is the other Rati from Baner, who is very fair and GFE. Hope this helps.

Samasir143
04-12-16, 14:22

Damages - 2500 to her, 800 for room (they insist on foto ID and keep fotocopy of it), 400 for beer & snacks.

Rating: looks 4/10; figure 5/10 (heavy, dark complexion, slight tummy with stretch marks), attitude 8/10 (not a time watcher, did not touch her mobile, polite, easy conversationalist).Can you PM her digit.

HardSolidNThik
04-12-16, 17:51
Hi friends,

Am from Kolkata and right now on a project close to Pune. I will be here for the next 4-6 months. Can anybody share details of Indie in Pune (with reference / location / charge / service / look details)? I prefer bit busty ones. MILFs are also welcome. They should have place in Pune or should be ready to travel for an hour an half. I have received few contacts like Smitha, Rati (P.S)., Neha (VN), Neha (Aundh; she is asking for reference), Prajaktya, Pallavi (had her), Suhana, etc. Can you share any other contact / s?

Also, am looking for African and Russian (or east European) contacts. Heard they are available in Pune. Will be highly obliged if anyone shares the same.

Kindly PM me.

I can reciprocate with Kolkata / Mumbai details.

Cheers!

Raggadu
04-12-16, 21:40
Bro,

Can you give me the details of this spa.This spa is located between lane 4 and lane 5 in kp.

Virat is younger than Dhoni. The key word in this line is the name of the spa.

Raggadu
04-12-16, 23:18
This post is for all those people, who return from the spas disappointed without your johnny's introduction. These are strictly my personal experiences and I'm no pro but like to dance.

Once in a while. Now there are so many spa's. Not all spa's offer extras, but you see its not the spa that matters its the therapist. I've been to the spa's that have.

The reputation of offering extras also been to spa's that have a reputation of being strict. The whole game is about decoding the suspect.

1. hints: this is pretty basic, during the massage you get the intentions of the therapist where you get confidence and then either you or her pop that question. People just can't mess.

This up. Its like an invisible debit card but you know its there (tips: try to act a little aroused and sexual with respect to your body language, literally make her feel that you are.

In another world (not over the top acting) like I said be "smart".

2. talking works: (not blabbering) whenever you go to a new spa (not a newly opened spa, existing spa but your first visit), talk them out convincing that you've been here before or a.

Friend of yours has recommended you to come here and you are a regular visitor of spa's. If she is Thai talk about your Pattaya massage experiences (even if its not real) boom.

Works 99.9%. If its NE more smart talk is required, see both us and them have same kind of fears. Fear of getting caught or those awkward situations, rejections and embarrassments.

Patience is the key, everything depends on what kind of a bond you managed to create in that limited time, how successful were you to make make her feel comfortable and give her.

That level of confidence. Remember these NE's are non locals, they are here only to make money and have fun. Yeah right money Rules.

3. don't be an idiot: never pop the question in the first 10 or 30 minutes even if you get hints. Don't show her that you are desperate a) this could scare some of them off b) if she is.

The offering type, could burn your pockets. Trust me some of the high earning despos have spoiled the entire menu rates, shit has become pretty expensive now.

With some of the above points I managed to get extras even in some strict spa's where as my pals came back disappointed. All the best.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

ArtOfMotion
04-13-16, 01:09
Yes. There are Africans in Pune. There was one guy who advertised on locanto. This guy will share pics and ask you a few details. Service wise no problem. I went ahead with fear though. You can try out. Let me know if you want contact.

Guys,

Just a query. Are there any good African escorts in Pune? There's quite a sizable population of African people here, so I wondered if there are any escorts. I personally would love to try such an escorts. Oh and please share experiences if you have any.

Aaspi
04-13-16, 04:22
Experience of last month. As was busy with Year end business could not get time to post any experience. I had various experience in different spas. The best was HL its ultimate good massage and extras. Availed Shukar planet and she was great nice massage and then usual extras TL +HJ and fingering.

Price 2 K Massage and 1. 5 Extras.

Second experience was with another lady name has faded somewhere in my brain will update as and when I will be able to recall. She has given amazing I mean it amazing HJ using the entire hands starting from finger tips to elbow. But she has a little bit Nakhra.

Price 2 K Massage and 1. 5 Extra.

Third at K Spa Therapist has fake boobs I mean implants. Age was on the higher side but she is a please personality till massage was going on. But as soon as she started the bargain she get on the nerves and was really bargaining tough still I paid the usual 1. 5 K here she was willing to satisfy me with a nice attitude but the whole issue was my phone was ringing continuously and I have to go back to office at 8:30 PM she is heep. She has large pussy lips too.

Price 2. 2 K for Massage and 1. 5 Extra.

Fourth its a new spa in KP opp lane 5 there was a huge rush and as the spa guy was following me for nearly 3 days and I had only a specific time slot available with me during office hours they agreed for the massage Still I had to wait for 10-15 minutes therapist allocated was not at all interested in Massage and hardly got any massage over there and in nearly 5-10 minutes she started the bargain and after that started B2 B she was so light that she was easily gliding on me I easily lifted her and played with turned her to play with her pussy. Girl was in late 30's heavy make up which the sweat took away. She agreed to come out also but with a big price tag before that I have to visit spa again as forgot to take her number. Stupid me.

Price 1. 8 K for Massage and 1. 6 K for B2 B (Guys don't bargain badly rather carry limited cash and If given an option to pay by card tell her you don't want spa transactions in your statement).

By the way is HL still up?? Didn't get any FR's for HL.

Aaspi.

Sree1851
04-13-16, 07:13
This post shall attempt to give an honest FR on Neha (Aundh) and also comparison between her and Pallavi.

I had the digits of neha for a long time but no reference. Recently a kind member here helped me with the reference. So called her up and fixed a time with her.

I was there at the designated time and parked my vehicle in the main road itself, I thank all the posts in the FR for the prior warnings. As expected there were lot of guys eyeing strangers near her house. So I had dressed in a dull T shirt and a Track pant.

Reached her place with no incidence. Those who have availed her services knows the rituals she does before the deed. Hot water Jonny washing, shampoo, and finally ponds powder, and I was smoking a bit before coming so she had a mouthwash as well for the smell, I was a bit surprised on the last one.

Anyway, so she started the deed with BBBJ which was the best I had had so far, then moved to WOT. I take a bit longer to finish so tried Miss, Doggy and finally completed with reverse cowgirl. After the deed I commented on her small boobs to which she justified that you can hold it with your one palm which you cannot if it was bigger. Well, I just smiled and kept my feedback to myself.

Now for the rate card.

Looks - 7/10.

Boobs - 3/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

BBBJ - 9/10 (please shave to avail this service).

Damage - 4 K / Shot.

Overall - 7/10.

WIR. Of course already trying to reach her but number is switched off.

The stark difference between Pallavi and Neha are the following.

Boobs. Pallavi has a handful, neha are like small pears.

GFE. Pallavi is a very educated and widely traveled chick and can really talk about a lot of things under the sun and make you comfortable, Neha is more like Wham-Bam-Thank-You-Mam, you do the deed and get the hell out.

Ciggarettes. Pallavi is a smoker. Gudan-garam to be exact, Neha hates the smell of tobacco and clears the smell with a Listerine mouthwash.

Place. Pallavi owns the apartment but Neha rents it, so more safe at Pallavi, Pallavi apartment has a green room with a view to kill for and if availed LT and really lucky then can see peacocks as well (Fact).

Verdict. Neha is married nd has a young kid, So she is ideal for those looking for a HW experience. Pallavi is still not married and more of a college or corporate girl feel.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Sree.

Tut Li
04-13-16, 07:27
This post shall attempt to give an honest FR on Neha (Aundh) and also comparison between her and Pallavi.

I had the digits of neha for a long time but no reference. Recently a kind member here helped me with the reference. So called her up and fixed a time with her.

I was there at the designated time and parked my vehicle in the main road itself, I thank all the posts in the FR for the prior warnings. As expected there were lot of guys eyeing strangers near her house. So I had dressed in a dull T shirt and a Track pant.

Reached her place with no incidence. Those who have availed her services knows the rituals she does before the deed. Hot water Jonny washing, shampoo, and finally ponds powder, and I was smoking a bit before coming so she had a mouthwash as well for the smell, I was a bit surprised on the last one.

Anyway, so she started the deed with BBBJ which was the best I had had so far, then moved to WOT. I take a bit longer to finish so tried Miss, Doggy and finally completed with reverse cowgirl. After the deed I commented on her small boobs to which she justified that you can hold it with your one palm which you cannot if it was bigger. Well, I just smiled and kept my feedback to myself.

Now for the rate card.

Looks - 7/10.

Boobs - 3/10.

Attitude - 8/10.

Pussy - 8/10.

BBBJ - 9/10 (please shave to avail this service).

Damage - 4 K / Shot.

Overall - 7/10.

WIR. Of course already trying to reach her but number is switched off.

The stark difference between Pallavi and Neha are the following.

Boobs. Pallavi has a handful, neha are like small pears.

GFE. Pallavi is a very educated and widely traveled chick and can really talk about a lot of things under the sun and make you comfortable, Neha is more like Wham-Bam-Thank-You-Mam, you do the deed and get the hell out.

Ciggarettes. Pallavi is a smoker. Gudan-garam to be exact, Neha hates the smell of tobacco and clears the smell with a Listerine mouthwash.

Place. Pallavi owns the apartment but Neha rents it, so more safe at Pallavi, Pallavi apartment has a green room with a view to kill for and if availed LT and really lucky then can see peacocks as well (Fact).

Verdict. Neha is married nd has a young kid, So she is ideal for those looking for a HW experience. Pallavi is still not married and more of a college or corporate girl feel.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Sree.Honest review bro. Damage part is known to everyone. 6 k vs 4 k. Only small note. Pallavi is not highly educated, but she converse well and get lot of business, hence appears like educated. Also, to add to this. Only Pallavi offers LT. And ready to hang out anywhere. Being HW with family, neha does not offer LT as well as hang outs.

PrateekKhanna
04-13-16, 07:35
I have been approached by one Nikita on Locanto in response to an adv, saying she is 32, working professional lady, the message does not contain any other details like number or email ID.

A shot in the dark, if any one knows her, here! Let me know please.

Anil1
04-13-16, 08:13
Hi all members from Pune,

I am a newbie to this forum. Could somebody please share the details (name / place / references) of available girls in Pune.

Thanks in advance.

SeriousSam
04-13-16, 08:35
I have been approached by one Nikita on Locanto in response to an adv, saying she is 32, working professional lady, the message does not contain any other details like number or email ID.

A shot in the dark, if any one knows her, here! Let me know please.I would only say try it won't be a bad expereince she is no nonsense, won't share her pic and if you don't like on meeting she will go away that's her style, strict in not sharing her.

Number she goes by her style.

Anil1
04-13-16, 10:59
Hi,

I have just registered for this forum and very keen to have sex.

Could someone from Pune please share numbers with me. Please.

Greetings,

Jackson

TigerPune
04-13-16, 13:29
So guys, like playing at Lords is the dream of every cricketer, having a session with Pallavi is the dream of every Pune Monger (At least based on her reviews on the forum).

I have been visiting hell a lot of spas since couple of years and also a few SP girls. This is my first time with an Indi, thanks to a couple of senior members on the forum.

I would like to keep my review as objective as possible.

Had received Pallavi's number about 10-15 days back, but finally was able to meet her today. So, she is not just an Indi WG. She is a friend+ GF+ counselor+travel guide+ WG for the time you are with her.

As described by fellow mongers, her place is very safe. You can even tell the watchman that you are going to meet Pallavi and make a fake entry in the register. Can park your car just outside her society gate. The Pune police board on the neighbors flat is nothing to worry about. He is an astrologer and may have been in police years ago, but has a cordial relation with Pallavi.

On entering, we just introduced ourselves, letting out professional details common (friends / her clients) etc.

She is in no hurry unless there is an appointment following you. Even if it is, she would at least keep 3 hours for you. I know this because she got calls wen I was there, and she was telling them to come after about 3 hrs from that time. She is a chatterbox. Will talk about herself, her life stories till now, her political clients, family, foreign stay, visits, etc. For a moment I felt I was talking to a Maharashtra political broker (LOL).

Looks: Despite her making you very comfortable, I would try to be honest here. Her looks are average. But definitely better than the SP girls you get (unless the SP is providing you a bombshell).

Her skin tone is something in between fair and dark. Face average, body is pretty good and clean.

When I reached, she was watching crime patrol, and we continued watching it for another 20 minutes (LOL).

Had a smoke sitting at her huge window, with the beautiful forest visible. After the smoke, we just kind of cuddled on the couch in her living room and all the while talking about her experiences with forum guys etc. She really seems to like Yellowoxide and Bohpsep.

So after about 1.5 hrs of me going there, we finally moved to the bedroom. She has a 2 bhk, we chose the one with attached washroom. After a bit of cuddling, removed our clothes and started kissing and caressing. DFK is very good. She enjoys sex. So, will herself make you kiss, press boobs harder etc. So, after a bit of foreplay, I went down for DATY. She is clean and hygienic. I continued with DATY for a good 15 minutes, and I felt that she enjoyed it.

Then she said it's her time to please me, and went down on me. BBJ was good. She does it well. Later, put on rubber and went in missionary and wot. Finally I came in missionary, again. Washed, dressed up and again went to her scenic window. Shared a smoke. Had got a chocolate for her, which we shared. Talked to her for another half an hour. Paid and then left.

Conclusion:

1) Service is really good. She is your GF for that time.

2) Looks are average. She is no looker and if you prefer very good lookers only, you mite be disappointed. Body is well maintained. Boobs are handful.

3) Place is safe and she is clean.

4) Damage: 6 k. Seems little expensive for 1 shot, but if you don't care about looks and just the service, you mite be OK with it.

Thanks to the guys who shared her contact. Will be trying Neha next. Will post an FR about it too.

Cheers!

TigerPune
04-13-16, 15:30
Tutli bro,

I think Pallavi is an MBA from a college in Pune. At least that's what she told me.

So guys, like playing at Lords is the dream of every cricketer, having a session with Pallavi is the dream of every Pune Monger (At least based on her reviews on the forum).

I have been visiting hell a lot of spas since couple of years and also a few SP girls. This is my first time with an Indi, thanks to a couple of senior members on the forum.

Had received Pallavi's number about 10-15 days back, but finally was able to meet her today. So, she is not just an Indi WG. She is a friend+ GF+ counselor+travel guide+ WG for the time you are with her.

As described by fellow mongers, her place is very safe. You can even tell the watchman that you are going to meet Pallavi and make a fake entry in the register. Can park your car just outside her society gate. The Pune police board on the neighbors flat is nothing to worry about. He is an astrologer and may have been in police years ago, but has a cordial relation with Pallavi.

On entering, we just introduced ourselves, letting out professional details common (friends / her clients) etc...
Honest review bro. Damage part is known to everyone. 6 k vs 4 k. Only small note. Pallavi is not highly educated, but she converse well and get lot of business, hence appears like educated. Also, to add to this. Only Pallavi offers LT. And ready to hang out anywhere. Being HW with family, neha does not offer LT as well as hang outs.

HandLebar
04-13-16, 16:15
Guys,

I hooked up with this girl on Badoo. Initially I was looking for a date with sex, but it turns out she is a hooker in BP! Upon asking the rate she said it's 850 Rs. Per 'quick' session of 15 minutes. I think it is too good to be true, and I'm being fooled. Anyone tried foreigners in BP? Is this the correct rate really?

VBJ999
04-13-16, 18:08
Honest review bro. Damage part is known to everyone. 6 k vs 4 k. Only small note. Pallavi is not highly educated, but she converse well and get lot of business, hence appears like educated. Also, to add to this. Only Pallavi offers LT. And ready to hang out anywhere. Being HW with family, neha does not offer LT as well as hang outs.Hi Tut Li bro you & Sree1851 are right add my two cents, if I am not wrong, Pallavi is companion & Neha is company.

VJ

PuneRock
04-13-16, 18:10
Hello all,

Hope all are doing well. I got 2 indie number just wanted to know which one is better.

1. Number ending with 622. From Hadapsar. She asked to come to 15 no stop at Hadapsar. She has quoted 5 K.

2. Number ending with 978. From Dehu. She has quoted 6 K.

Both the contacts are from locanto.

Guys do you have any idea about this two indie. I am planning to take session with any indie so just going ahead wanted to checkout with seniors.

Does anyone gives reference for Nilakski? When I called her she said who has given me her number? Also if someone please let me know her service and look it would be great help.

Rahul0223
04-13-16, 22:39
All,

Yes I made a fool of myself as mentioned in my FR about Bangalore trip. Learnt a good lesson too.

I am still unloaded and really need to have some good time. Read about Pallavi, the one who has own place with amazing view (that's what almost everyone wrote in their FR's). If anyone could share her contact with some reference, then it's going to be a good end to the Bangalore frustration which I carried to Pune. Hope someone would reply. Even if no one does, then I am going to keep looking, but this time with lot more patience. LOL.

YellowOxide1
04-14-16, 00:05

A shot in the dark, if any one knows her, here! Let me know please.She gives you the option to leave it if you don't like her. My experience with her was less than desirable. Plus she is not so good on hygiene and experience factor.

Bond123
04-14-16, 04:33
Hi Tut Li bro you & Sree1851 are right add my two cents, if I am not wrong, Pallavi is companion & Neha is company.

VJI haven't availed the service of Neha yet I have her number but didn't get time to meet her. I have availed the service of Pallavi and I feel 6 k for Pallavi is bit high. 5 k would be ideal it's my personal opinion.

Jhonny Walker
04-14-16, 05:17
Guys,

I hooked up with this girl on Badoo. Initially I was looking for a date with sex, but it turns out she is a hooker in BP! Upon asking the rate she said it's 850 Rs. Per 'quick' session of 15 minutes. I think it is too good to be true, and I'm being fooled. Anyone tried foreigners in BP? Is this the correct rate really?Was surprised to find a foreigner in BP two days ago. Could be her but she looks younger on the pics. She's more like in the middle or end of her 30's. Was in one of the very crowded houses near food plaza. Not a stunner, that girl, but clearly foreign, speaks English with strong (Russian?) accent. But that's a place where you get girls for 400 and below and she asked for 1000.

I didn't take her, not my cup of tea. This sounds cheap for a foreigner but it's not worth it, at least for me. Don't believe the 15 minutes. The girls take you to a really tiny and shabby room, lay down, spread their legs and tell you to hurry up and after 10 minutes one of the agents hammers against the door. Fair for 350, but I didn't want to pay 1000 for this.

She has a badoo profile, really?

Anyway, think twice if that's worth it.

HornDogPuneKar
04-14-16, 05:46
Guys,

I hooked up with this girl on Badoo. Initially I was looking for a date with sex, but it turns out she is a hooker in BP! Upon asking the rate she said it's 850 Rs. Per 'quick' session of 15 minutes. I think it is too good to be true, and I'm being fooled. Anyone tried foreigners in BP? Is this the correct rate really?Stay away, dude. There are no foreigners in BP. Could be a trap.

HornDogPuneKar
04-14-16, 05:47
Yes. There are Africans in Pune. There was one guy who advertised on locanto. This guy will share pics and ask you a few details. Service wise no problem. I went ahead with fear though. You can try out. Let me know if you want contact.Thanks bro. Will contact you through the PM service.

Greetings,

Jackson

Pcock
04-14-16, 05:53
Guys,

I hooked up with this girl on Badoo. Initially I was looking for a date with sex, but it turns out she is a hooker in BP! Upon asking the rate she said it's 850 Rs. Per 'quick' session of 15 minutes. I think it is too good to be true, and I'm being fooled. Anyone tried foreigners in BP? Is this the correct rate really?Possibilities.

1. She is infected.

2. She doesn't know her real worth and will be lapped up by some SP who will show her light.

3. As well try her out. Play safe.

TheBestIndia
04-14-16, 06:00
So couple of days ago I was off work for a day and was keen on having a good release. Had already tried to contact the few contacts which I had and was disappointed. Finally booked Shefa, because I was out of any other options. However, she decided to give KLPD at the last minute!

Since I was already in the area, and eager for some action by now, I decided to move ahead to the much talked about Anna's den. The FRs already posted are quite useful, and I had very little trouble reaching the isolated location.

Upon reaching there, was shown about 15 options, and somehow I managed to select the worst (or so I felt after the act) one. It was more of a straight-forward action. With nothing great to mention. I left quickly after the act.

Not sure how to select a good option from there, any advice for next time?

Still open to any good indes around Pune.

Sen Sex
04-14-16, 06:26
Most likely actual girl that will come, if at all, will be a local who is worth barely that much. This is my opinion.

We Indians are so obsessed with white skin that if this girl exists in BP then there will be such a huge crowd outside for her that riot control police will be called for.

Guys,

I hooked up with this girl on Badoo. Initially I was looking for a date with sex, but it turns out she is a hooker in BP! Upon asking the rate she said it's 850 Rs. Per 'quick' session of 15 minutes. I think it is too good to be true, and I'm being fooled. Anyone tried foreigners in BP? Is this the correct rate really?

CaptainD123
04-14-16, 07:01
She gives you the option to leave it if you don't like her. My experience with her was less than desirable. Plus she is not so good on hygiene and experience factor.Does her number ends with 336, how's the look service and damages?

Tut Li
04-14-16, 09:23
Tutli bro,

I think Pallavi is an MBA from a college in Pune. At least that's what she told me.Spent ample time with her. I don't think so.

Cybram
04-14-16, 09:46
Pallavi is good company but she bluffs and boasts a lot. The MBA, the political connection and the Australian connection are big fat lies. She is just a straight up escort who is confident and can talk well, rest is just jazz.

Spent ample time with her. I don't think so.

Learn To Enjoy
04-14-16, 11:04
Hello Friends,

Though this is not related to Pune mongering scene, but by these present post I am seeking information from fellow mongers from Pune forum who might have visited Pattaya. I need some tips from you regarding mongering scene in Patayya. Have browsed the Pattaya forum especially the India Thread therein. But got to know all negative information related to Indian punters visiting Patayya. Even got to know Indians have no entry in some famous gogo bars. Some lousy idiots are spoiling the name of entire community. Came accorss the one informative poste therein which I am posting here for the brothers in this forum. Further, I request brothers from this forum to share their experiance of their visit to Pattaya if any.

Some Advice for Indian Punters in Pattaya.

In case you have been living in a cave, Indian punters have a very poor reputation in Pattaya. I'm not an Indian, but I have seen you guys out and about and have spoken to lots of girls. I'm not sure if it's ever going to be recoverable for you guys, but with some effort on your part, you might be able to limit the overt discrimination against you. Please note that I'm not denigrating the Indian race. This advice is meant for newbie Indian punters visiting Pattaya so that they can maximise their pleasure.I would consider it as informative as well for myself, it will definitely help me in my first upcoming visit to Pattaya.

Thanks Harsh.

SmartVvarma
04-14-16, 11:36
One more addition to the mystery, but now the amount is Rs 700 - Aarthi.

This is getting interesting. LOL.

Play Safe.

Hello Every1,

I generally keep looking out for new avenues (most of us would be doing it) and keep exchanging mails. I usually check loc and CL.

In the last couple of weeks, I have come across at least 5-6 contacts who are all asking for advance. And the part that is a mystery to me is that all are asking Rs 600 as advance.

Exactly Rs 600 always.

Either all are the same person or, is it really a mystery!

Some of them are. Karuna, Sakshi, Sravani, Divya.

Play Safe.

SutteBaaz
04-14-16, 14:57

As described by fellow mongers, her place is very safe. You can even tell the watchman that you are going to meet Pallavi and make a fake entry in the register. Can park your car just outside her society gate. The Pune police board on the neighbors flat is nothing to worry about. He is an astrologer and may have been in police years ago, but has a cordial relation with Pallavi....Hi friends,

Reading and learning from your valuable experiences, please provide some good places to pick up girls in Pune.

PuneCock96
04-14-16, 17:49
Good for forum. People will explore new inde options, and hell of options are available.New Police Commissioner Rashmi Shukla she's very strict and many SP closed down business as of now for 2 months. Even non licensed liquor shop / hotels are now feared for actions. When asked they said it will take some time to settle the matter.

That was the reason for may raids on SP and KP area. So hold johnny for some times.

TigerPune
04-14-16, 18:35
Buddy,

I am not aware of currently active pick up points in Pune, but you can start with Spa's or SP girls initially. You can also try to search for indi's through locanto etc. Post your experiences on the forum. Once you post a few genuine reviews of whatever you tried, senior members in the forum will definitely help you. At least that's how it went with me.

Hi friends,

Reading and learning from your valuable experiences, please provide some good places to pick up girls in Pune.

TigerPune
04-14-16, 18:39
Hey buddy,

I am not aware of currently active pick up points in Pune. You can start with Spa's or SP girls initially. You can search for SP or Indies on locanto or even Google directly. Post few of your genuine reviews, and senior members will surely help you out. That's how it went for me.

Hi friends,

HunterSuper007
04-14-16, 18:54
One more addition to the mystery, but now the amount is Rs 700 - Aarthi.

This is getting interesting. LOL.

Play Safe.Ignore 600 700 advance payments. I am sure the quality will be also poor.

TigerPune
04-14-16, 20:07
Then may be she was just boasting.

Spent ample time with her. I don't think so.

Rahul9011
04-15-16, 05:17
Here is link to website which will help follow friends get place to spend good time.

http://stayuncle.com/home

HornyLibran
04-15-16, 07:41
Had been planning a short 'happy trip' for quite some time. Finally this week decided to have a go ahead. Was chatting with Pallavi but didn't get anywhere as our schedules didn't match!

Had to get some relief so decided to go the Spa way. Had read reports about recent LE action so was not sure, but then decided to just go with it.

The options I considered were A in VN, Myst in VN and Yung in KP. The FR's on Yung were not so promising, and Myst had an old lady - 40 ish and I'd been to A spa just last month. So went to HL in KP, it as it had reopened recently.

Took the same girl I had taken last time (jia hoping that will get better service this time around. As always her massage was out of the world, absolutely brilliant! The service however was limited to HJ (1 k), I tried to push her a lot for a BJ but no avail! She said she'll lift her top and let the puppies out for 500 more, I said nope, not going to happen, so she started the HJ. Was holding out, didn't come for a while. She relented and loosened her top and the party was on!

One trick I always follow and seems to work is masturbating just before the massage, it helps me think more clearly when negotiating and also helps me last longer. Tried it multiple times.

Note: This is my last visit to HL, the price points are same as A spa, but HL now seems like a spa on its decline, no energy, not maintained well whereas A spa or even Kin Spa near university are much better maintained without much difference in rates. Will prefer them over HL. It's glory days are behind it. As for the girl I think I have squeezed her for everything she can give, will not repeat her either.

Damages: 2 K for massage and 1 K for diddling my bunny.

I am a BJ guy, next time I go for a massage I want to go to a spa that gives BBBJ, otherwise just going to skip it! I usually go to Rati for BJ, CIM and rimming, but wasn't in the mood to see her ugly mug that day so skipped.

Anyways, any recommendations for spas / masseuse that offer BBBJ do let me know!

Cheers,

HL!

Danny1989
04-15-16, 09:11
OK. Gather. You people can hold your horses until the matter gets calm down, which is a wise decision, but those who do not want to wait, you can go and check out the cheap rated girls near hotel sent, somewhere around revat. (some 5-6 kms from bhumkar chowk).

I have gone there twice once in a month of Feb and this month and I will assure that your 3 k for 2 sessions will not go to waste. Obviously they will ask you for 5-6 k but you have to bargain.

But don't expect anything awesome there, the girls are from village, and not that friendly. But yes they are beautiful.

Hotel Sent is not the actual name.

Message me for the actual location and the mobile number.

I don't know how the forum works but yes you can give me your feedbacks in replies.

Learn To Enjoy
04-15-16, 09:43
I heard many Iranian girls live near Ram Nagar (Bavdhan), many times I have seen them myself in nearby hotels, petrol pumps. Does anyone have any hint for any indies, MPs or SPs in Bavdhan nearby, personally I would prefer indie but to start in Bavdhan any good suggestions will work.

Thanks in advance.

Addy1394
04-15-16, 10:30
Hi people,

I'm new to Pune and to mongering too.

I have been reading this forum for a while now and seemed interesting.

As I'm new to everything I'm a scared to try new things and also would appreciate some help from you guys.

Can some one help with a few numbers which are definitely safe.

And also need guidance about the mongering world in Pune.

Addy1394
04-15-16, 10:33
Hi people,

Can some one help me with numbers of some safe girls.

I've heard of Pallavi in this foruM only.

Any others?

Bondrep111
04-15-16, 10:40
All the names cropping up are repeats. Had a good time with Pallavi once. Homely atmosphere and she doesn't hurry. Gives a nice BJ and its a relaxing one. Though I felt 6 k is bit high.

Smita is old but if you like BJ then good to have her. Can't get thE Neha aundh. SP girls cost too much, call them sometimes but they are very mechanical. No fun.

Been to various spas, few had extras, others didn't. Looking for a good one where I can get a good BJ. Also looking for good indes. If seniors and regulars can help.

LandFakir09
04-15-16, 15:21
I usually have a tough time communicating with Thai masseuse (not that I have talked to a lot) in massage parlor.

Need to speak in low voice; on top of it hard to explain what type of services requested.

Do the usual abbreviation work? Do they have a typical lingo for services (B2B, FS etc).

Thanks

Mumbai Guy
04-15-16, 17:42
Hi people,

I'm new to Pune and to mongering too.

I have been reading this forum for a while now and seemed interesting.

As I'm new to everything I'm a scared to try new things and also would appreciate some help from you guys.

Can some one help with a few numbers which are definitely safe.

And also need guidance about the mongering world in Pune.My dear friend, you have a total of TWO posts on the forum, both asking for numbers of girls. Why don't you read the forum, go out there, have some experience, good or bad and then share it on the forum. If you want members here to send girls to your bed for you to enjoy then I don't think that's going to happen. Get some first hand experience, share it here and build your credibility first before asking for contacts.

Mumbai Guy
04-15-16, 17:47
Ignore 600 700 advance payments. I am sure the quality will be also poor.The first and most important rule of mongering is NEVER pay advance however hot the girl may be. Anyone asking for an advance is a sure shot sign that the quality is bad or it's a outright scam.

Samasir143
04-15-16, 19:16

As described by fellow mongers, her place is very safe. You can even tell the watchman that you are going to meet Pallavi and make a fake entry in the register. Can park your car just outside her society gate. The Pune police board on the neighbors flat is nothing to worry about. He is an astrologer and may have been in police years ago, but has a cordial relation with Pallavi.Can you PM her digit I will be in Pune in coming week.

MarathiPlayboy
04-15-16, 19:32
New Police Commissioner Rashmi Shukla she's very strict and many SP closed down business as of now for 2 months. Even non licensed liquor shop / hotels are now feared for actions. When asked they said it will take some time to settle the matter.

That was the reason for may raids on SP and KP area. So hold johnny for some times.Now everything is clear.

MongerBwoy
04-15-16, 19:42
Quick review.

Mera spa.

Visit more than 3 times. Extras will show up. HJ / Groping / Sucking easily available. Buy nearbuy add additional 300.

Extras: Asking 1000 and 1500. Given 500.

Rule: if they say no for under q1000 k, don't negotiate and let it be. She will come back.

A2 z.

Readily available. Extras for 1000. Got BJ for 1200.

Youngest spa.

B2B available 2500.

CoolGuy86
04-15-16, 19:55

As described by fellow mongers, her place is very safe. You can even tell the watchman that you are going to meet Pallavi and make a fake entry in the register. Can park your car just outside her society gate. The Pune police board on the neighbors flat is nothing to worry about. He is an astrologer and may have been in police years ago, but has a cordial relation with Pallavi.Hi Tiger,

Can you help me too in experiencing the indie Pallavi. I can share the digits of an indie who usually travels in Pune and is from Banglore. Here name is Asha. I had a very good experience with her. I will try to attach her pic too with this reply. Can you attach the pic of Pallavi too?

Danny1989
04-15-16, 19:56
Pallavi is good company but she bluffs and boasts a lot. The MBA, the political connection and the Australian connection are big fat lies. She is just a straight up escort who is confident and can talk well, rest is just jazz.Can anyone please provide her last 3 digit number.

Greetings,

Jackson

Ganya1985
04-15-16, 20:13
She gives you the option to leave it if you don't like her. My experience with her was less than desirable. Plus she is not so good on hygiene and experience factor.I have been with Nikita from Locanto, not a stunner and as said very bad on hygiene, she is actually in need of money and is doing this stuff. This is what she said don't know the truth.

OK experience with her.

Learn To Enjoy
04-15-16, 21:13
Hi all,

I have got my friends empty flat for 16 and 17 April, hence was thinking for sharing it with members here willing to exchange of affordable and good looking indie detail.

The best (affordable + good looking) indie detail will get chance first. No extra charges for Flat (not an businessman), just provide genuine indie contacts.

Flat detail:

Type: 2 BHK with Beds and Fridge.

Other detail:

Society is strictly for Families and need to make precautions of too much noise.

TigerPune
04-16-16, 00:08
The new LE boss in Pune seems very strict as said by many earlier. Let alone SPs, now even the restaurants that used to run till late night near airport road and even the road side eateries have been denied permission to run. Difficult days ahead.

PuneGuy2006
04-16-16, 01:22
Where is this Mera spa located.

Quick review.

Mera spa.

Visit more than 3 times. Extras will show up. HJ / Groping / Sucking easily available. Buy nearbuy add additional 300.

Rule: if they say no for under q1000 k, don't negotiate and let it be. She will come back.

A2 z.

Youngest spa.

B2B available 2500.

PuneGuy2006
04-16-16, 01:30
SPs from Vimannager are now back in business.

Now everything is clear.

SutteBaaz
04-16-16, 04:19
Today morning was going through Locanto, came across this ad with number ending 685 to contact on WhatsApp. On contact he is asking 6 k for two hours with room. Sent me a few images also. Seniors is it genuine. Please help as I am new in Pune.

LoveMongers
04-16-16, 05:00
It seems that PM is not activated. Please activate.

OK. Gather. You people can hold your horses until the matter gets calm down, which is a wise decision, but those who do not want to wait, you can go and check out the cheap rated girls near hotel sent, somewhere around revat. (some 5-6 kms from bhumkar chowk).

I have gone there twice once in a month of Feb and this month and I will assure that your 3 k for 2 sessions will not go to waste. Obviously they will ask you for 5-6 k but you have to bargain.

But don't expect anything awesome there, the girls are from village, and not that friendly. But yes they are beautiful.

Hotel Sent is not the actual name.

Message me for the actual location and the mobile number.

I don't know how the forum works but yes you can give me your feedbacks in replies.

Rahul6778
04-16-16, 05:31
Please share Pallavi and neha numbers.

Greetings,

Jackson

AnilRaje
04-16-16, 06:36
Hi folks,

I am back after long time.

Yesterday I had gone to the MP at Jambhulkar chowk at Fatima Nagar. Its in a stand alone building at 3rd floor. Looks like there were 4 ladies one being the owner.

The girls were decent. The owner showed me a gal who was pretty fat and told me she gives a Good massage. I said OK, and took a cream massage. It costs 1000 , she insisted me to take cream massage.

The Gal was very sober and good. She had the willingness to make the customer happy. She told me just a handjob would be 500. (Topless + handjob) 800. I negotiated for Topless + handjob for 600. She was fine with the same, I also told her that if a good job is done, I shall take care of the money part.

Sad is there is no BJ.

We had a little chat, and she massaged me and then the little johny and he was all ready for action. Now she does a wonderful thing, she turns topless and then switches of the light. Next comes the Tit massage. Loved it.

She told me its OK to touch her.

Later a handshake. Thus a massage with happy ending. Payed her 100 tip, she was all happy.

Madam at the MP asked me for my phone number, she was speaking something like they there are planning to shift and stuffs like that. Over all I am happy.

Experience: 6/10 (No BJ).

Hole in Pocket: 1000+ 600 + 100.

SutteBaaz
04-16-16, 07:33
SPs from Vimannager are now back in business.Contacted SP by the name Vishal from Viman Nagar through Locanto. Asking 7. 5 k, chose a girl from pics he sent on WhatsApp and told rate are high. He came down to 4.5 k. Is it safe, says his place is on Viman and to Lohe G road. Please advice as I am new in Pune.

HunterSuper007
04-16-16, 07:39
SPs from Vimannager are now back in business.Don't think so called 2 SP's yesterday.

Old SP from KP he has switched off his mobile. Called another old SP from Viman nagar. He bluntly said no service available and cut the call.

KundanSen
04-16-16, 09:14
I usually have a tough time communicating with Thai masseuse (not that I have talked to a lot) in massage parlor.

Need to speak in low voice; on top of it hard to explain what type of services requested.

Do the usual abbreviation work? Do they have a typical lingo for services (B2B, FS etc).

ThanksI agree that Thai Masseuse are hard to communicate but as far as I know, they do know terms like HJ, B2B. I doubt any masseuse will be ready to provide FS in MP. You may invite them outside. Of course you need to speak to them in soft voice ensuring your communication remain in the 4 corner of the room. Smile and be polite and patient. Extras definitely come.

TigerPune
04-16-16, 09:35
Buddy,

1) Someone had posted Pallavi's pics some months back and there was a big controversy that followed. She doesn't want her pics to be posted and hence I won't be able to do it.

2) Please try to post some genuine reports of any of your experiences (Spa, Indi or SP) and then seniors can share contacts with you. You can start by posting your experience (if you availed her) with the girl you mentioned in your post. Will definitely share Pallavi's digits once you start contributing towards the forum.

Hi Tiger,

Can you help me too in experiencing the indie Pallavi. I can share the digits of an indie who usually travels in Pune and is from Banglore. Here name is Asha. I had a very good experience with her. I will try to attach her pic too with this reply. Can you attach the pic of Pallavi too?

NeoCupid1
04-16-16, 10:23

45 min+shower+menu.Guys,

Whenever I try to book appointment using NB coupons, they say are completely booked. But, when try to book without coupons, its available. Something fishy.

Anyone availed why Spa (KP) services with NB coupon recently?

RohanM
04-16-16, 11:53
Where is location.

Google search don't reveal anything.

Quick review.

Mera spa.

A2 z.

Youngest spa.

B2B available 2500.

UdiBaba
04-16-16, 12:04
SPs from Vimannager are now back in business.Called SP Rohit yesterday who operates from KP. He is keeping his shop closed till everything returns to normal.

UdiBaba
04-16-16, 12:39
I tried this newly opened spa. Got the masseuse. Joy. However, I did not get any extras from her. She was so much afraid of LE. She said that she would have done everything I wanted had we been in Thailand. This is my first trip to a spa which went dry. Earlier, I tried K and HL and was successful.

UdiBaba
04-16-16, 12:47
I have tried Pallavi, Smita, Payal and Neha in the past. Can somebody PM me any other good inde contact? One fellow monger did share the contact of Prajakta with me but after calling her came to know that she is not into this business and somebody is spreading her number to torture her. So guys- please be aware. I have Sheetal's contact with me but she is not picking up the phone. Do not want to go SP route at this particular time of the year. Need some help.

Desire404
04-16-16, 13:07
Dear Coolguy,

Cannot message you the digits, is your private messaging activated. In Either even if you get the digits of Pallvi from fellow mongers, I would request if you can share the digits of Asha from Bangalore as I am visiting Bangalore this month end and would like to make this trip special.

TIA.

Desire404

Hi Tiger,

AD912
04-16-16, 13:47
Hey CG,

IS this chck from BLR and is this pic at Lavasa?

Hi Tiger,

Can you help me too in experiencing the indie Pallavi. I can share the digits of an indie who usually travels in Pune and is from Banglore. Here name is Asha. I had a very good experience with her. I will try to attach her pic too with this reply. Can you attach the pic of Pallavi too?.

Jhonny Walker
04-16-16, 14:21
Possibilities.

1. She is infected.
Oh, I didn't even think of this, but you may be right.

2. She doesn't know her real worth and will be lapped up by some SP who will show her light.She asked me for 1 K, not the 750 quoted by the other guy here. That was definitely beyond her 'real worth'. She clearly has her best times behind her already and she's not a stunner. The only thing about her is her white skin, but that's all. For me that's not enough to pay 1 K for a few minutes, especially not at a place where you can get younger and better looking girls for less than 400.

One more thing: On the photos posted here by the other guy, the room in the background is definitely not like the rooms in the place where I saw her, no way. The rooms in that house are tiny and rather dirty. I guess the pics are taken somewhere else and then photoshopped to make her look younger and more fancy.

Well, but maybe someone from here wants to try her out and write a review, would be interesting.

CoolGuy86
04-16-16, 15:10
Hey CG,

IS this chck from BLR and is this pic at Lavasa?.Yes AD912 the chick is from Bangalore. I don't know about the pic if it is in Lavasa or some other place or resort in south.

Rohit243
04-16-16, 16:01
Hey buddy,

Please share the number with me also. Thanks a lot.

Cheers.

Greetings,

Jackson

TigerPune
04-16-16, 16:16
Same experience. Messaged a regular SP from VN on WA. Dint even reply back.

Don't think so called 2 SP's yesterday.

Old SP from KP he has switched off his mobile. Called another old SP from Viman nagar. He bluntly said no service available and cut the call.

PuneGuy2006
04-16-16, 16:33
Anyone know if there is any dance bar in Pune?

I have been with Nikita from Locanto, not a stunner and as said very bad on hygiene, she is actually in need of money and is doing this stuff. This is what she said don't know the truth.

OK experience with her.

MongerBwoy
04-16-16, 18:24
Mera. My.

2- V.

Replace and rejoice.

Also, Jawan Imperia spa in Osho village will give you what you want, if you don't work it out cheap and walk in with a nearbuy coupon.

Thank me later.

Where is location.

Google search don't reveal anything.
===========================================

This report was originally written with all the words in Proper Case, which means that the first letter of every word was capitalized. The report was subsequently edited by Admin to normal case, which means that the incorrectly capitalized words were changed to all lower case except for proper nouns and the first letter of each sentence.

Greetings,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from capitalizing the first letter of EVERY word in your reports!

It's difficult to read, it's time consuming to fix, and it takes you more work to write like that.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

TigerPune
04-16-16, 20:18
Hey guys,

I have the contact details for Neha aundh and the reference. But I'm unable to find her on WA. Do you guys directly call her the first time to fix an appointment?

HunterSuper007
04-16-16, 20:21
Just wanted to post a FR before the start of the ongoing LE. Called the SP in KP around midnight. He has switched of cell now. Went to his den. He had couple of birds which I did not.

Like. Then he said he has another I lane. The girl was good looking with OK assets. Fixed the price for ST 5 k. She speaks Marawadi and is from Rajasthan. Gave excellent BJ for 10-15 min.

Switched to WOT then finally came in missy. Only turn off was she has dark gums. The SP circulates the photo in which she is in red dress.

Overall OK experience. She has heavy make up and the pics are photo shopped.

TigerPune
04-16-16, 20:22
I got an indi contact called Payal from a friend. Number ending with 611. But he did not have any further details. He hasn't tried her.

1) Has anyone tried her? If yes please review.

2) Does she need a reference? If yes, please provide it if you have.

EatPrayLove
04-17-16, 04:19
Hi fellow ISGians. Am on my annual mongering break. Had a very good professional aromatherapy massage just now at the airport spa and geared up for my time in Pune and Mumbai. Special mention for close buddies LR, Serious Sam, Yogi, Biziboy, MayankAnand (sorry if am missing someone) as well as my trusted oldies gang back in Chennai for their help. Will try to report developments as and when possible. Cheers! EPL.

SecretAdmirs5
04-17-16, 07:48
Quick review.

Mera spa.

Visit more than 3 times. Extras will show up. HJ / Groping / Sucking Can you help to provide exact pointers of the spa name. I might be the only person I guess who did not get that name.

Alternatively if any senior is aware of this spa do PM.

Thanks and happy mongering.

AgarWalk
04-17-16, 08:58
Hey guys,

I have the contact details for Neha aundh and the reference. But I'm unable to find her on WA. Do you guys directly call her the first time to fix an appointment?Hey Buddy,

She is not available on WA. And yes we directly call her for an appointment.

Cheers.

Kunalj35
04-17-16, 11:19
Quick review.

Mera spa.

A2 z.

Youngest spa.

B2B available 2500.Can anyone pm me the location and contact details.

Thanks in advance.

Kunal.

TigerPune
04-17-16, 12:50
Hey guys,

Haven't been to Kin spa in a while. Had last taken a massage from Q 3-4 months back. Anybody knows who are the currently extras providing good Therapists there?

PuneFun
04-17-16, 13:45
Hello Raje saheb!

Any pointers to the location will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

AgarWalk
04-17-16, 15:01
Mera. My.

2- V.

Replace and rejoice.

Also, Jawan Imperia spa in Osho village will give you what you want, if you don't work it out cheap and walk in with a nearbuy coupon.

Thank me later.Hello all,

I have been to many spas in Pune. And trust me they are not at all good in providing services. Only thing matters for them is money. No thinking of building.

Customer base. I am now done with the spa in Pune. I have been to Aura, Yung, Mystique etc. All below average.

Cheers.

Tristan007
04-17-16, 15:46
Hey Buddy,

She is not available on WA. And yes we directly call her for an appointment.

Cheers.Please clear the Inbox Sir.

MongerBwoy
04-17-16, 19:40
I think I have beginners luck. Irony apart, I think I have been. Lucky. For the ones who asked what Mera Spa is. It is My Spa. Opposite MH bank. Take a right from Moon light junction.

Hello all,

I have been to many spas in Pune. And trust me they are not at all good in providing services. Only thing matters for them is money. No thinking of building.

Customer base. I am now done with the spa in Pune. I have been to Aura, Yung, Mystique etc. All below average.

Cheers.

CoolGuy86
04-17-16, 19:54
Hi everyone,

This is my first review in the FR. I have been reading the reviews of various members in this forum. So will try my best to share my experience with you all about an escort Asha.

It was a usual a hectic day and my Johnny was looking out for some good excitement. So pinged a service provider active in Kp area. He gave me few options of escorts. Most of them where slim type, fair and also few thai & Russians pics where sent. My budget was limited 5 k so opted for Indian escorts.

I choose the girl Asha as she looked very sexy and had curvy figure. He called me up in KP and took me to a residential apartment there somewhere. It was like totally a residential apartments and some children were playing in the parking. Then I discussed about the service part with the SP he said that service will be the best and you won't regret it.

Inside the flat there where as many as 5 to 6 options for me including Thai girls, Russian and Indians.

I asked for Asha to come with me.

I paid the SP 5 k and went inside the room paid the tip for room service boy for condoms and water bottle.

Now I was very excited to have such a beautiful girl with me inside. We started with introduction of each other I asked her name and she said she is from Bangalore her name is Asha and she is for 10 days in Pune. She said she is new to this and is doing this as she has to arrange money for the marriage of her sister.

She asked about me I said her general details that I am from Pune and my native is also in south but I am bought up here in Maharashtra for the past 28 years.

Then she came close to me and I gave her a tight hug. I liked her face and skin very clean and fair. She had put on lots of red lipstick.

As she kissed me first on my chicks her lipstick got stained on my face and somewhat on my shirt. She immediately cleaned her lipstick with a tissue paper and said [Non-English text deleted by Admin]

I said that I am still unmarried so no worries with that. I cleaned my shirt with some water and the again we started with some good tight hug and DFK.

As I hugged her I just lifted her with my hands holding her ass. She got aroused and started moaning and kissing me everywhere around the neck and ear. I too did the same.

After few minutes of DFK, hugging and fore play she asked me undress my pants and she undressed herself. I helped her to remove her bra. As soon as my knickers where off the Johnny was standing and throbbing to have the taste of her pussy.

When she undressed I was having the view of her boobs it was awesome. Her figure she is very curvy, and her nipples are just awesome. I started kissing her belly buttons and around her stomach. She loved the way I did this.

Then she lay down on the bed and I touched her ass from behind. She was like arousing with my every touch.

She moved around and removed her panties as well. Now she was lying completely nude in front of me.

I lied down on the bed and she started to kiss me and bite me and started moving down slowly. She started sucking and biting my nipples, I have a hairy chest and she loved having the taste of my nipples.

Her bite aroused me a lot and I had a very good pleasure. I was also touching her ass and her boobs and then I turned on her and started to kiss her boobs and started sucking her nipples.

I did this for few minutes after that she was all aroused and asked me to put my dick inside her pussy. She was saying in her south Indian Hindi tone [Non-English text deleted by Admin]. I was confused at first as I wasn't able to get her then she explained that fuck her nicely and longer. Don't come soon fuck me harder and longer. This was what she was saying all the time.

After five to seven minutes in missionary I was bit tired and I lay down I said her to give me a blow job. She said since I have put inside her pussy she won't do it. With another condom she can do. But I had paid only for 1 shot so I understood.

After 3 minutes break, now she asked me to fuck her in doggy and she turned around and her ass view was awesome. Very sexy, tight and fair white skin. She guided my dick inside her pussy in doggy style and started fucking her even harder. I guess I was much deep inside her pussy and Asha also started enjoying the fuck. She was moaning and while I asked her if I am inside her she moaned yes keep fucking harder. I was enjoying all this and there was a mirror in which I could see her face and expressions and her boobs. I now started to fuck her by holding her boobs tightly and pressing them. I was enjoying a lot so as was she. She said that she has come already. I had a sensation of her fluids coming out as she was moaning and getting fucked. My dick with condom had a feeling that she is wet and she had come. The thought of her pussy Cuming with my dick inside her made me arouse even more and finally I too came inside her pussy. As my dick shot the load in the condom inside her pussy I started feeling warm and relieved.

She then said that she too has come and cleaned herself in the bathroom. After cleaning both of us she started dressing up and I was speaking to her and touching her ass and boobs again she refused for a second round said to come next time. Agreed to take her pics while she was dressing up and one selfie too.

I had a very nice time with her real GFE and very nice fun. Would surely fuck her again if she is available in my city.

At last we exchanged the digits and she said she will be in Bangalore after few days. She agreed to meet anytime in future.

Now for the rate card.

Looks- 9/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

Pussy- 8/10.

Kissing– 8/10.

Doggy– 8/10.

Damage- 5 K / Shot.

Overall- 8/10.

WIR. Of course already trying to reach her but she is not in Pune now. Last time I called she was in Chennai.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

CoolGuy86
04-17-16, 20:18
Dear Coolguy,

Cannot message you the digits, is your private messaging activated. In Either even if you get the digits of Pallvi from fellow mongers, I would request if you can share the digits of Asha from Bangalore as I am visiting Bangalore this month end and would like to make this trip special.

TIA.

Desire404Hello Desire404,

It would really be a great pleasure to share the digits of Asha with you. Only the thing is that I have not activated my PM yet.

I had tried once but my card was not accepted for the payment. Could you please help me to buy a subscription for me.

If required I can return you the amount by bank transfer once my PM is activated.

I guess we cannot share the digits here. I too would like to experience Pallavi or any other indie.

With LE activities increasing it is becoming harder to get chicks from SP in KP.

Speaking of Asha I have just written an FR of my experience with her. Do read it and also I have attached some more pics of her. Let me know how is my FR!

Have fun, stay safe.

Happy mongering.

TIA

Kshan0105
04-17-16, 23:42
Hi all,

Wanted to check if VN SP are still functioning.

Last time I call one of them and was informed that he is out of town.

Thanks.

EatPrayLove
04-18-16, 03:07
Reached Pune at noon and checked into my hotel in KP. Serious Sam had recommended someone non-pro and special with the assurance that I might not want to do anything else for the whole day and maybe even or the whole trip (he is indeed a fortune teller)! !!

The next many hours were pure animalist passion, bliss, PSE. I never knew I could climax as many times as I did in as many positions as possible. No holds barred everything on menu. I was so drained out by the end.

Decided to relax in the hot tub with a drink in hand when MayankAnand (a good friend from chennai who recently moved to Pune) pushed me to come to the now famous K Spa on 10th floor. I was unfortunately allotted a very old heavy set therapist while Mayank got a cute one. Long story short, took a HJ at the end knowing fully well I had nothing left in me. But the experienced hands did magic and I spit venom for the nth time. Phew!

One helluva relaxing day which has made me consider cancelling my trip to Mumbai. Cheers to all my Mumbai friends -LR and Biziboy in particular. Who had given me a great itinerary for the day in Mumbai. Guess I will have to wait till next time for that.

Cheers! EPL.

MarksMen
04-18-16, 04:20
Nice FR dude. But 5 k for a single shot goes little above the pocket. Do try to make sure you are clear with the lady as well regarding the no of sessions before starting or paying up for the deed. I have seen it, SP says something and the girl performs something else. Just my 2 cents.

Hi everyone,

This is my first review in the FR. I have been reading the reviews of various members in this forum. So will try my best to share my experience with you all about an escort Asha.

It was a usual a hectic day and my Johnny was looking out for some good excitement. So pinged a service provider active in Kp area. He gave me few options of escorts. Most of them where slim type, fair and also few thai & Russians pics where sent. My budget was limited 5 k so opted for Indian escorts.

I choose the girl Asha as she looked very sexy and had curvy figure. He called me up in KP and took me to a residential apartment there somewhere. It was like totally a residential apartments and some children were playing in the parking. Then I discussed about the service part with the SP he said that service will be the best and you won't regret it.

Learn To Enjoy
04-18-16, 06:29
Hi guys,

Please check out today's Pune Mirror front page news is enough to make Johnny in control for next some days.

Pune's Lady Police Commissioner is on fire to raid without area Police officer knowing about it. Vimannagar and KP is the real target as per report in Pune Mirror.

You can find detail report at PuneMirror website as well.

Play safe!

Mumbai Guy
04-18-16, 06:36
Anyone know if there is any dance bar in Pune?There is no dance bar in Pune. There never was one even in the good old days when there were so many in Mumbai. Pune is a bit conservative city and the scene here revolves more around SPs and a handful of indes.

TigerPune
04-18-16, 06:55
There was a dance bar in Pune in the interiors of Manjari village near Solapur road. That's closed now.

There is no dance bar in Pune. There never was one even in the good old days when there were so many in Mumbai. Pune is a bit conservative city and the scene here revolves more around SPs and a handful of indes.

MadanM
04-18-16, 08:33
There are couple of orchestra (similar to dance bar) where girls perform around Talegaon, Kanhe pahata area.

There is no dance bar in Pune. There never was one even in the good old days when there were so many in Mumbai. Pune is a bit conservative city and the scene here revolves more around SPs and a handful of indes.

RaviIsBest
04-18-16, 10:18
Hi Pune mongers,

I am Ravi from Ahmedabad currently in Pune for 2 days.

Found all SP's are off due to LE activities.

Can some kind soul share Inde Digits.

I have tried Pallavi & Neha (Aundh / Kothrud).

I prefer looker 6-8 & good GFE in range of 8-10 k for full night.

Will share indes from Ahmedabad.

Thanks,

Ravi

OldCrow
04-18-16, 11:49
Reason why Pune has been a dry place for last few weeks. This is scary as mongers can be involved if he is screwing a minor and doesn't know if she has been forced into it.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/pune/16-yr-old-girl-complains-of-[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)-by-113-including-policemen-over-2-years/articleshow/51872299.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI

Djnasha
04-18-16, 15:25
Hello Anil Raje,

Is your inbox full? I could not send you message.

Can you please give some more pointers for Jambhulakr Chowk MP? Thanks!

-DJ

Hi folks,

I am back after long time.

Yesterday I had gone to the MP at Jambhulkar chowk at Fatima Nagar. Its in a stand alone building at 3rd floor. Looks like there were 4 ladies one being the owner.

The girls were decent. The owner showed me a gal who was pretty fat and told me she gives a Good massage. I said OK, and took a cream massage. It costs 1000 , she insisted me to take cream massage.

The Gal was very sober and good. She had the willingness to make the customer happy. She told me just a handjob would be 500. (Topless + handjob) 800. I negotiated for Topless + handjob for 600. She was fine with the same, I also told her that if a good job is done, I shall take care of the money part.

Sad is there is no BJ..

Bhaskaruk
04-18-16, 16:34
Reason why Pune has been a dry place for last few weeks. This is scary as mongers can be involved if he is screwing a minor and doesn't know if she has been forced into it.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/pune/16-yr-old-girl-complains-of-[CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123)-by-113-including-policemen-over-2-years/articleshow/51872299.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOIAnd when the girls are caught they always say (or rather trained to say) they are forced into the business; as this business is not legal in India and otherwise they will be in trouble.

Is this trouble going on outside Pune Commissioner areas too?

HardSolidNThik
04-18-16, 17:05
This FR is about 4-5 days old.

Been in Pune for a project for 4-6 months Johny was too eager to get pampered. Some real good monger friends came to 'his' rescue. Shared a few contacts with me. However, things didn't shape up to my liking. Heard from someone about availability of Africans and Russians in Pune. Its been a long drawn dream. Tried to contact a particular SP for Africans.

Now here comes the 'ugly' part. Most probably because of the recent LE activities, The SP phone was off. So, a total KLPD.

The I scanned through locanto and found a lady named Meera, who offers massage plus sex at Then comes the second attempt. Scanned through locanto and found Meera, offering massage plus sex at 3 K. Spoke with her. Asked me to come at Yelewadi. Had to wait for her for sometime as she was waiting for the maid to come and take care of her kid. From there went to a hotel of her choice. Garwa Hills is the name. Decent hotel. Booked for short time. She is a lady in her mid thirties. Speaks good English. Claims to be teacher in primary section. Look wise nothing good or bad. Okay types. She spoke out the deal. Massage is nothing serious. It will be simple pampering. If Johny spills within the massage session, it will be considered as a shot. I was in a mood for couple of shots. So, started off as per her plans. Lousy massage. Just rubbed her palm through out my body. She was nude. Lot of stretch marks in her back. Medium boobs with small nipples. Dusky complexion. Prominent tummy. No arousal through mere touch. Then she started stroking Johny with oil. Johny responded to some extent. Then she started a covered BJ. CBJ was so so. After a certain point she said her jaws her paining because of my massive girth and length. So, asked her to come on top. In the meantime she said, she had a cesarean section and hence her pussy is too tight to accommodate me. Then she tried to get on WOT position but after repeated attempts failed to take me in. Next attempt was in missionary position. Inserted the tip and she started shouting. Slowly forced and ultimately half of IT entered. She kept of complaining of the pain. I was feeling pissed off. Somehow diverted my mind and continued stroking. Just as I was about to cum and entered a bit more in the process, she pushed me out and in the process I got a half hearted ejaculation. This was extremely frustrating. She started to give lot of excuse and offered HJ. I was in no mood to listen. So left her for the day.

Charges - 3 K + 0.9 K (htl charges) + INR 60.00 for Maaza (which she drank).

This was the bad experience.

Then went to a very famous gal with whom I have been previously and had a brilliant time with her. Lots of action including BJ, WOT, Mis, etc. Cummed like anything and the end was pure bliss.

Friends in Pune, if you can share me contacts of Russians, Africans and good looking gals / MILFS, I will be highly obliged as a traveler to your city. No skinny ones please. Am a booby lover.

NeoCupid1
04-18-16, 20:14
Quick review.

Mera spa.

A2 z.

Youngest spa.

B2B available 2500.Is this Mera across SG Road in PC area place with some food options?

EatPrayLove
04-19-16, 03:40
Referring to my earlier post, I regret to say that some "gentleman" on the forum has felt it his duty to educate her on the forum and show her my report (which apparently doesn't mention any details of her) thereby ensuring that I can't use that contact ever again. I have no clue who you are buddy, but you have definitely earned quite a few names" from my end. Cheers to Pune!

Pcock
04-19-16, 04:48
This FR is about 4-5 days old.

Been in Pune for a project for 4-6 months Johny was too eager to get pampered. Some real good monger friends came to 'his' rescue. Shared a few contacts with me. However, things didn't shape up to my liking. Heard from someone about availability of Africans and Russians in Pune. Its been a long drawn dream. Tried to contact a particular SP for Africans.

Now here comes the 'ugly' part. Most probably because of the recent LE activities, The SP phone was off. So, a total KLPD.

The I scanned through locanto and found a lady named Meera, who offers massage plus sex at Then comes the second attempt. Scanned through locanto and found Meera, offering massage plus sex at 3 K. Spoke with her. Asked me to come at Yelewadi. Had to wait for her for sometime as she was waiting for the maid to come and take care of her kid. From there went to a hotel of her choice. Garwa Hills is the name. Decent hotel. Booked for short time. She is a lady in her mid thirties. Speaks good English. Claims to be teacher in primary section. Look wise nothing good or bad. Okay types. She spoke out the deal. Massage is nothing serious. It will be simple pampering. If Johny spills within the massage session, it will be considered as a shot. I was in a mood for couple of shots. So, started off as per her plans. Lousy massage. Just rubbed her palm through out my body. She was nude. Lot of stretch marks in her back. Medium boobs with small nipples. Dusky complexion. Prominent tummy..Bro,

My feedback on her was already there on the forum. RTFF. Before going in for any option do search the forum. The whole forum is full of info if you know how to look for it. Or simpler. Ask the question about her here. You will get 4-5 feedbacks and save money and time.

LandFakir09
04-19-16, 05:45
And when the girls are caught they always say (or rather trained to say) they are forced into the business; as this business is not legal in India and otherwise they will be in trouble.

Is this trouble going on outside Pune Commissioner areas too?Was hoping to visit a spa in KP this week. Just wanted to check if LE are going after spas as well.

KenTheRockstar
04-19-16, 06:58
This is a week old FR.

Met Nilakshi at swargate ST stand accidently while dropping my relatives there.

Initially I could not recognize her as she is changed a lot. She has become a perfect coke bottle figure with nice curvy boobs and perfect shaped ass. Had chit chat and asked if she is available next day. She was fine with it. Couldn't get her regular place somewhere in yewrada. So asked my monger friend. He managed to arrange a flat of his friend close to swargate. I took the assurance of the availability and safety of flat number of times because it was his friend's block. We scheduled to meet in the afternoon at the place. Went early to ensure the place is safe. It was very quiet and hardly could find a soul in the apartment. She reached the place in another 10 mins. Very soon we were in our birthday suits and I was squeezing with her boobs and ass. She gave me the sloppiest BJ I had got ever. Enjoyed it a lot. Banged her in almost all positions for long time. Finally ended up in miss. Really loved to bang her after so many months. Wanted to have anal and CIM but denied it politely. Cleaned and left the place in 10 minutes.

Damages: 3 k.

Service: 10/10.

Boobs:9/10.

WIR: definitely yes.

Sappulmo
04-19-16, 07:46
Referring to my earlier post, I regret to say that some "gentleman" on the forum has felt it his duty to educate her on the forum and show her my report (which apparently doesn't mention any details of her) thereby ensuring that I can't use that contact ever again. I have no clue who you are buddy, but you have definitely earned quite a few names" from my end. Cheers to Pune!! !That is indeed very unfortunate. This happened previously to LR and some of the seniors in Delhi forum. Most of them stopped writing now. We can't understand the mentality of these people, what do they get by revealing the forum to WG's. They should be banned by all forum members. If you know the name of the person, mention it openly in the forum.

SmartVvarma
04-19-16, 08:08
Hey,

I definitely know the guy who has done this. He does it bcos he gets his kicks from sharing this info with WG's and maybe get into their pants for free.

Play Safe.

That is indeed very unfortunate. This happened previously to LR and some of the seniors in Delhi forum. Most of them stopped writing now. We can't understand the mentality of these people, what do they get by revealing the forum to WG's. They should be banned by all forum members. If you know the name of the person, mention it openly in the forum.

EatPrayLove
04-19-16, 10:13
Hey,

I definitely know the guy who has done this. He does it bcos he gets his kicks from sharing this info with WG's and maybe get into their pants for free.

Play Safe.All I can say is that the entire experience has been ruined for me by this. Plus I feel guilty on having ruined the contact even for the good friend who referred me.

EatPrayLove
04-19-16, 16:18
After the sad state of affairs a certain monger from Pune put me in, I had given up all hope as I had booked my last spa for the trip. Lo and behold, Pune redeems itself by letting me pull an LR on the sweet little Thai girl who didn't know what hit her as she fell pray my guile and offered herself on a platter (everything on the menu) without ever asking for any money. EpL.

SniperDude
04-19-16, 18:24
I thought Neelakshi was out of business. Would appreciate if you can share her contact.

Sniper.

This is a week old FR.

Met Nilakshi at swargate ST stand accidently while dropping my relatives there.

Initially I could not recognize her as she is changed a lot. She has become a perfect coke bottle figure with nice curvy boobs and perfect shaped ass. Had chit chat and asked if she is available next day. She was fine with it. Couldn't get her regular place somewhere in yewrada. So asked my monger friend. He managed to arrange a flat of his friend close to swargate. I took the assurance of the availability and safety of flat number of times because it was his friend's block. We scheduled to meet in the afternoon at the place. Went early to ensure the place is safe. It was very quiet and hardly could find a soul in the apartment. She reached the place in another 10 mins. Very soon we were in our birthday suits and I was squeezing with her boobs and ass. She gave me the sloppiest BJ I had got ever. Enjoyed it a lot. Banged her in almost all positions for long time. Finally ended up in miss. Really loved to bang her after so many months. Wanted to have anal and CIM but denied it politely. Cleaned and left the place in 10 minutes.

Damages: 3 k.

Service: 10/10.

Boobs:9/10.

WIR: definitely yes.

RahulM30
04-19-16, 19:47
Can anybody put light on the views of experience at hotel Raj at Kalyan, I heard that every thing is on offer at there, including anal and BBBJ and CIM, rimming everything which you demand and of to very cheap bucks so if anybody have personal experience please share. I know this post should be in some other group but Pune forum and mongers are always very helpful in any issue.

Jasmpat
04-20-16, 05:16
Hey,

Play Safe.SmartVvarma,

It's better to expose the mongerer's name in the forum so that we are aware, when we share contacts.

Genius3057
04-20-16, 09:12
Buddy,

The thing is that they reserve only one room for customers coming with NB / Groupon coupons, hence the scarcity and delay in getting appointment.

Guys,

Whenever I try to book appointment using NB coupons, they say are completely booked. But, when try to book without coupons, its available. Something fishy.

Anyone availed why Spa (KP) services with NB coupon recently?

LandFakir09
04-20-16, 15:50
So after reading a few posts, decided to go for a spa.

Got a nearbuy coupon for 600 (while booking, the receptionist said there would be an additional 300). Wanted my body to relax, so went ahead with it.

The receptionist is cute; was assigned an Indian (goes by name of Ms. Bendre the relatively famous 90's actress).

Was dusky, but decent looking.

Had requested for a deep tissue massage and must say she did a very good job at it. A lot of massage near the groin, but to my surprise nothing on the menu. A bummer!

This was my first experience with a local masseuse (she was Maharashtrian from Pune); so didn't press it further. During the brief conversation had, I mentioned that I have been in Pune for some time as well. Maybe that could be the reason OR I pressed some wrong button.

Any punters out here who had luck with local masseuse at MP's.

The sure-shot bets are the Thai ladies who know what they are in for. Lesson learned for me.

Chain of spas around the city (Latin name for Gold) used to be a sure shot bet. Can anyone tell me if they still provide added service?

LandFakir09
04-20-16, 18:25
One more to join the crowd. Needed contact number for 'the' Pallavi.

Thanks in advance.

SpaHawk
04-20-16, 19:11

Got a nearbuy coupon for 600 (while booking, the receptionist said there would be an additional 300). Wanted my body to relax, so went ahead with it.

The receptionist is cute; was assigned an Indian (goes by name of Ms. Bendre the relatively famous 90's actress).

Had requested for a deep tissue massage and must say she did a very good job at it. A lot of massage near the groin, but to my surprise nothing on the menu. A bummer!

This was my first experience with a local masseuse (she was Maharashtrian from Pune); so didn't press it further. During the brief conversation had, I mentioned that I have been in Pune for some time as well. Maybe that could be the reason OR I pressed some wrong button.

The sure-shot bets are the Thai ladies who know what they are in for. Lesson learned for me.

Chain of spas around the city (Latin name for Gold) used to be a sure shot bet. Can anyone tell me if they still provide added service?As far as my experience goes, locals are fun too. Probably you chose wrong place. In fact I choose locals over NEs. NEs I have found are kind of gyanis, they will start lecturing on moralities, happened with me in St Spa, V&Rose and few others. How ever with locals I have most of the time been lucky. Yes the menu might not be wide spread, but your chances of coming out dry will be less.

Secondly choose right place. I believe in exploring new places and have been largely successful in expeditions. So keep faith and don't stop trying.

Cheers!

DeccanDon
04-20-16, 20:45
Can anybody share yogita no? Please pm me.

RohanM
04-21-16, 06:00
Hi,

I have contact of massage girl who can come under 1 k.

Please reciprocate with similar contacts.

Also please use common sense.

I want girl- 1 k.

Don't share BP girls.

Ask first then share contact.

Mahdev123
04-21-16, 07:16
Dear Pune brothers,

I will be on a one day trip to Pune on 7 May and would like to have fun. I will be staying at Wanwroie area. Will appreciate help in respect of good in call place or Indie contact (who can arrange a place) around Goregaon area.

Thanks,

MD

Don1992
04-21-16, 07:52
Johnny was in a mood of action so decided to try a new MP in PCMC area, inquired on JD got a call from M spa which is located at 2nd floor the famous plaza in P.S. The receptionist said 1600 for aroma therapy, agreed went inside the cubicle. The room wasn't that great, just OK OK type. The therapist was a NE girl, I knew it is very difficult to get extras from a NE girl. I asked her to massage the bum area which she declined said I don't do such things I am professional therapist. Told her this is the part of therapy as I always get it in Thai spa's,to which she said Thai girls are shameless. I told her they are real professionals and they know their job, she said Indian Thai massage is different. I said her don't try to reach me what a Thai massage is, it was moreover a argument with her. Then she started talking about morality, said her if she is so much of a person with morals then she is at a wrong place. She said I should appreciate her for such a good massage. I told her that your massage is shit also you are shit. She then became quiet. After that she asked will you give me a tip for such a good massage. I told her will only give her tips if I get any extras from her. She said I am a Indian and I will never do it, our culture doesn't allow me to do this, to which I said does our culture allow you to work as a therapist and lure people after that. She said her husband has a government job, to which I laughed but later said we are separated. But still I will stand on my morals. I said one more time you bring your morals in between and I will slap you. Told her to finish the massage ASAP and let me just go. She then kept quiet and did her job. After massage again asked for tip just for the massage, I said give me a HJ and take your tip she said no. Went to the receptionist to pay, she said we only accept cash if you want to pay through card you have to pay extra 15 percent. I knew they do not have a swipe machine. It is just because they don't want to show the transactions in white. Told her I will have to withdraw the money from the ATM. Said, who should always carry cash with you. Said now keep your cellphone with me and then go and withdraw the cash and then come back. Went to the ATM withdrawer cash gave it to her. Their was a guy sitting at the reception he asked me how was the massage I said pathetic. He then walked out. Please do not visit this spa they won't give you any extras all NE girls will only give you a big speech on morality. Total KLPD with 1600 damage.

Rahuv1911
04-21-16, 08:09
Took a NB coupon and went to Mera Spa yest. They have NE therapists. So this NE girl took me in the room. She is cute fair as most NE girls are. Had to pay 300 extra for female therapist. She asked me to change in dispo. She started the massage I should say she was good at it. I complemented her for that. She asked me about myself and I did the same. Then as it was about to get over she asked do you want facial scrub to be done. I said no.

I asked her if anything extra she said a no. I told my friend Rahul had come and he got. She was unhappy over it and said he might be drunk and told you. She said its not good and started talking philosophy. She went out and came again I asked her please. And she was like OK only HJ no touching allowed. She said she does not like it. She applied the oil and gave a really nice HJ for 5.7 minutes and then it was out. I was surprised she dint ask for money when I said how much she said nothing she completed the deed and asked me to take shower.

Guys she does not like this but just because I was sweet with her she did it. I guess some might not believe that it happened for free but it did.

NB coupon 500 + 300 for female.

Might try again.

Mnaya
04-21-16, 10:00

Chain of spas around the city (Latin name for Gold) used to be a sure shot bet. Can anyone tell me if they still provide added service?There are so many. I don't the numbers anymore but there was one in Sternling Center MG Road, on in BT kavde, tons in KP. All the massage ads in TOI classifieds.

KundanSen
04-21-16, 13:56
Have been desperately trying to get through some known SP. Many have gone underground while other claim ignorance. I had recently read that SP's are back in action. However from my efforts seems SP are too afraid. Due to recent LE action, even SPA have been observing strict code. Guess Pune is really facing a dry spell and its going to take considerable time to experience some action. Suggestions and views invited.

AgarWalk
04-21-16, 16:28
Buddy,

The thing is that they reserve only one room for customers coming with NB / Groupon coupons, hence the scarcity and delay in getting appointment.Hey Buddy,

I had the same exp. I immediately cancelled my nearbuy coupon and put complaint against them. Don't want to go to such stupid spa again.

Cheers.

PramodVijayan
04-21-16, 17:40
I just came to Pune near Kharadi and looking for Indies in this area. Please share contacts if you have any gorgeous Indies.

Sen Sex
04-21-16, 18:39
Hi bros,

Did any one of us ISGian visited Neha today afternoon? I had fixed up 5:30 PM with her. After reaching on time she said she is yet to reach the place and will take another 30 min. Around 6 PM she called and said she is in home and I can come in. While taking that ill famous long ramp walk from main street to her building I crossed another man coming out and he did not look like one who would be staying in that area. So wondering she was at home all along and entertaining another customer. Any way the service was very good, this being second visit she was more open for DFK and long foreplay.

On another note, I have been reading some posts on this and Delhi forum about medicines for delaying ejaculation. I too have similar problem. I get very excited and get done with action in few minutes. Then I happen to read about Kagel excercises for men (http://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/kegel-exercises-treating-male-urinary-incontinence). I am practicing this for past couple of months and seeing good result. The website says this helps in controlling ejaculation (and also bladder movement, in fact ejaculation control is side effect) and also increases size of penis. I have not observed any increase in my size. Neither length nor girth but I do see change in performance. I could do very intense foreplay with Neha which was interspersed with BBBJ on both visits for like 30 minutes. Finally I got bored with foreplay and told her to start action. Do check that out, even if this doesn't help at least there will not be any harmful side effects.

Play Safe.

LandFakir09
04-21-16, 20:15
It might be a wrong post on this forum; but have to give my 2 cents after reading a few reports recently.

The common misunderstanding among mongers is that all spas provide additional services. Not all spas provide those; also not all masseuse at Spa would provide relief to johnny even if some of their fellow workers do.

So an occasional KLPD (happened to me quite a few times) is pretty normal.

Also, many senior mongers have stated before and it cannot be stressed enough. Be respectful (and by that I don't mean pamper them or pay them exorbitant amounts) if she is unwilling to provide service. Don't be too pushy. Be clean and hygienic (shaved, mint gum).

Vikram31
04-21-16, 20:25
Hi all,

This is my first post on the forum and I would love to share my 3-4 experiences in Pune.

I have an SP who used to operate from camp and shifted to a deserted lane in KP recently.

The pick up process is quite simple. You go to her location and she lines up girls in 2-3 rounds. Typically has 4-8 girls at any given time.

Even has rooms in the back if you want to avail services there itself (not something I prefer).

You need to tell her your requirements: BBBJ, no of sessions, body preferences (slim / big boobs / GFE etc).

CIM and facials are a no no in all my 4 experiences.

Experience 1:

Took a room near camp. Hotel named after a southern plateau. Fixed up the girl at her location for full night for 12 k (steep but something I paid for safety as this one is a v reliable SP).

Paid her 2 k at time of booking and 10 k at 11 pm when I picked her up finally.

Reacher her place. She told me the girl gives awesome service but no BBBJ and only CBJ. Though disappointed, I really wanted to bang that petite figure.

Picked up the girl and went to the hotel (had already got the keys). Proceeded to the bar first to have a drink and casually walked to the elevator. Thankfully, no one asked for ID etc. ID is not a problem, it is just that hotels are smart enough to know what's going on and I just don't want to disclose anything to hotel staff.

Once in the room, the first session was quick and fast. A 10 min CBJ with her kneeling on the floor and me looking at the ceiling. Followed by 5 minutes of missionary and then a doggy. I am sure a lot of you will agree but there are few joys that match ramming into a petite girl doggy style with your hands tightly holding both her shoulders to keep things tight and close. In 2-3 minutes she started complaining of back ache so I agreed to go back to missionary.

Came within 3-4 minutes of vigorous ramming with a cheek to cheek hug and arms tightly wrapped around her petite body.

Took a shower after the deed and decided to relax a bit with her. Called for a drink for both of us and we snuggled to watch TV for 30 minutes. With the light off and us, freshly bathed and naked in a quilt was as GFE as it gets for me.

However, withing 20-30 minutes into that she saw the movement in the sheets around my crotch. She slid under the sheets to slip on condom#2 and started to slowly suck me. Felt incredible.

The time now was 3 am and I was really sleepy so didn't waste much time. The throbbing dick went in missionary, I raised one of her legs for maximum penetration and starting ramming her vigorously. At one point my head banged hard on her forehead and she asked, 6 mahine jungle mein akele the kya (were you stranded on a jungle for 6 months!) ?

I didn't even bother to reply as the tight pussy felt just too good.

Probably lasted 10-15 minutes but realized more than the dick, the physical exertion got to me (aging! Took a 2 minute breather, got her legs on to my shoulder and kept fucking her till I was about to cum. Didn't ask for her permission but split her legs, slipped off the condom and climaxed a huge load on her belly. She was shocked at fluids rolling down from both sides of her belly. Being a good Samaritan, I pulled up a towel from the bedside and helped her wipe.

She went to the shower and came back to lie next to me.

The rest of the night, we hugged and slept in each others arms.

She woke up around 7 and asked if I wanted to have sex once more. I told her a BJ would be sufficient. She specified that she doesn't want me to cum on her body this time around. I agreed and she proceeded for once more CBJ. I realized that the previous 2 sessions had really made my barrels empty. After about 10 minutes of gentle sucking, when I shook myself to come in the condom, only a couple of residual drops came out.

What can I say. Probable the best tag line would be "sperm well spent!" .

The remaining 3 experiences in upcoming posts.

Cheers.

RohanM
04-21-16, 20:54
Does anybody know cheap sex toy in Pune?

Want to buy whole doll.

HotBoy7
04-21-16, 23:00
Hi,

I hails from Bangalore. On a short tour to Pune. Can anyone guide me full body massage in Pune including HJ.

Budget 2 K.

Pcock
04-22-16, 05:05
Kharadi. Opp reliance. Saw the boars decided to try out since had never read an FR on it. 1400 counter charges. NE staff. One petite and two buxom. Excellent furnishing. Attached bathrooms. Since its a flat converted into spa. However extras a no no. "its a professional spa" was the curt reply and I did not insist as massage was 10/10. Owner stays in the opposite flat. Some. Lady. For massage good experience.

AmpMax
04-22-16, 13:25
As far as my experience goes, locals are fun too. Probably you chose wrong place. In fact I choose locals over NEs. NEs I have found are kind of gyanis, they will start lecturing on moralities, happened with me in St Spa, V&Rose and few others. How ever with locals I have most of the time been lucky. Yes the menu might not be wide spread, but your chances of coming out dry will be less.

Secondly choose right place. I believe in exploring new places and have been largely successful in expeditions. So keep faith and don't stop trying.

Cheers!To each his own bro. I think NE's are more liberated sexually than locals. That does not. Mean they will jump you on first meeting. I hate generalizations but I think NE's are more fun after you become friends. Of course this is a personal opinion, not the results of a scientific study.

They also tend to be better groomed and cleaner. I have rarely met one with BO. Might be those missing apocrine glands. And they tend to like partying, pubbing etc. Again, sorry for generalizing.

If someone has principles and adhered to the, whether i agree with the principles or not, i respect them and let them be. I cannot understand this guy who berated a.therapist because she said no. He posted in the last couple of days. Respect all humans!

SpaHawk
04-22-16, 15:20
To each his own bro. I think NE's are more liberated sexually than locals. That does not. Mean they will jump you on first meeting. I hate generalizations but I think NE's are more fun after you become friends. Of course this is a personal opinion, not the results of a scientific study.

They also tend to be better groomed and cleaner. I have rarely met one with BO. Might be those missing apocrine glands. And they tend to like partying, pubbing etc. Again, sorry for generalizing.

If someone has principles and adhered to the, whether i agree with the principles or not, i respect them and let them be. I cannot understand this guy who berated a.therapist because she said no. He posted in the last couple of days. Respect all humans!Agree with you largely on respecting humans and their values. I just shared my experience. As far hygiene, cleanliness a lot depends upon individuals too. All the services I have availed are by choice and consent of the therapist, no body forces, and I believe there lies the fun.

Cheers!

CoolGuy86
04-22-16, 15:59
Hello guys,

Finally I have activated my PM. Kindly message me in my inbox from now on wards.

LandFakir09
04-22-16, 20:37
So after a few let downs at spas, decided to go for Gold (Latin word for it) spa. They have around 5 branches around every corner of the city.

Saw that they have advertised on Nearbuy; got a coupon for their East branch (the location is about a couple of kms east from tMagarpatta road junction on Solapur road).

Had received sure fire services and went without any hesitation.

Was assigned a slim fairly young lady (goes by name of English 'Naya' The usual followed, washed by feet and was assigned a room with a door (the others are rooms with just curtains). Now the problem with the door was it didn't have a lock and pretty much anyone could just walk in.

But this spa is well connected with local LE and heavyweights (heck I saw a couple of local gunda / bhai checking in on my way out).

Had the disposable, obediently put on.

Naya did a good job on the back; lots of massage near bum and groin. When turned around, I popped the question.

She didn't seem to offer much; quoted 1.5 K for HJ, asked for 0.7 K and she refused. Let her continue massage, she came down to 1.0 K. Was looking for more than that, asked for tits access and she was stubbornly saying no. Eventually I yielded (or more specifically Johnson did) and shelled another 0.2 K for outside access.

The usual, johnny being serviced and she touching my nipples and me feeling her rack (damn she was flat chested; goddamn those padded bras). Serviced in a few minutes and a shower later I was on my way out.

The thing with this lady was her face was very similar to a co-worker of mine back in Amreeka who I used to have a thing for. Hence, pretty much agreed to her demands. But should have listened to the bigger head.

Spa points.

Cleanliness: 8/10.

Privacy: 6/10 (lucky for me to at least get a room with a physical door).

Masseuse: Face:8/10, boobs: 1/10, attitude: 7/10.

VFM: NO (with NB coupon (1.2 K) and 1.2 K for service). Can rather save on a couple of trips and get a full experience with an indi.

Bond123
04-23-16, 03:04
Hi,

After a long gap got msg from my regular SP sent only one pic and he has left KP and now in new area. He said it's safe but I couldn't gather courage to go. Does anyone visited SP in recent times?

Hummer01
04-23-16, 09:50
You get them in Mumbai- fort area. In Pune the only resorts are through online stores.

Does anybody know cheap sex toy in Pune?

Want to buy whole doll.

HandLebar
04-23-16, 16:43
Hello,

I've met a Thai girl on social networking and we plan to go out to spend a night. I obviously look very Indian, so there's no way we can be considered husband and wife. Any hotel on the highway or Lonavala which will allow us to spend a night without any issue? I have family in Pune and don't want to risk anything.

Handlebar

AmpMax
04-23-16, 16:56
Agree with you largely on respecting humans and their values. I just shared my experience. As far hygiene, cleanliness a lot depends upon individuals too. All the services I have availed are by choice and consent of the therapist, no body forces, and I believe there lies the fun.

Cheers!Hey bro.

I did not refer to you in my post. It was some other person who was very angry and said he would slap the gal and so on. Now that is not kosher.

LandFakir09
04-24-16, 10:22
Saw this picture floating around in some of older posts.

Anyone tried her in the past few weeks or so?

Thanks

HunterSuper007
04-24-16, 10:56
Called old SP in KP yesterday. He said everything is closed. He answered my call for ST he said there only one girl for 8-9 k.

I asked him for 5 k. He asked me to wait for 5-7 days and LE situation will be okay.

He had sent me the pics. They were heavily photo shopped. By that time I had left KP and said to myself I saved 5 k for that photo shopped girl.

Adi9966
04-24-16, 11:24
Can anybody put light on the views of experience at hotel Raj at Kalyan, I heard that every thing is on offer at there, including anal and BBBJ and CIM, rimming everything which you demand and of to very cheap bucks so if anybody have personal experience please share. I know this post should be in some other group but Pune forum and mongers are always very helpful in any issue.Yes this hotel is good for BJ and other services with cheap rate.

You have to pay 500 for room and 500 for girl.

The girls are not much good but service is nice.

Without condom BJ and others.

AnilRaje
04-24-16, 12:16
Hi fellow mongers,

Yesterday's experience.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Age 24-26. Got her number from a friend. Called her up. Negotiated the price to 3. 5 K for ST. She told me to meet at her friend's flat at P at rih at are chowk, [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. She answered the door bell. She was a dusky bombshell. She's got great boobs and ass, and flat stomach. The flat's a real clean cozy place. She took the money and told me to follow her into the bedroom. She locked the door and undressed in 7 seconds! Pushed me on the bed and started removing my clothes and kissed me all over. Gave me one the best blowjobs ever. Then rolled over a condom and started riding me cowgirl. She moans like a horse! Finished in missionary. Told her to wait half an hour for round 2. Asked her if she would like to have a shower. She refused. Fondled and fingered her while chatting for the next 30 minutes. When Jr was stiff, told her to be a dog and rocked her doggy style for 10 minutes. Again finished in missionary. Truly an incredible fuck! Will bang her full night next time. She charges 7.5 k.

Looks- 7/10.

Body- 9/10.

GFE- 8/10.

Damage- 3.5 K.

KenTheRockstar
04-24-16, 12:42
Hello all,

I've got this contact of indie, she claims to be 20 yrs, from PCMC area. Her digits end with 726.

Has anyone tried her. Let me know the feedback if yes.

Bond123
04-24-16, 14:33
Hi mongers,

I wanted to ask one thing. Has anyone had any success in AFF. I am in contact with few but not tried yet. I just need some inputs. You can PM me if you can help.

DJHunter
04-24-16, 14:40
Hello all, I've got this contact of indie, she claims to be quite young, 20 yrs, from pcmc area. Her digits end with 9726.

Has anyone tried her. Let me knw the feedback if yes.Look wise not much good. Not a good option for GEF. Service is average.

Sen Sex
04-24-16, 18:21
Her name is Ranjana, claims to be collage student but doubtful. There are reviews of her, including mine. Average looks and service but yes she is quite young and petite.

Hello all, I've got this contact of indie, she claims to be quite young, 20 yrs, from pcmc area. Her digits end with 9726.

Has anyone tried her. Let me knw the feedback if yes.

Logicalpm
04-25-16, 03:49
Yes.

Last almost 1 yrs plus I have been regularly following AFF and I had few good results and I have even given good testimonies to them. However now a days I feel lazy to put my FR S here.

But if you PM me the contacts you have developed through AFF I can give you my remakes if I have tried that.

Hi mongers,

I wanted to ask one thing. Has anyone had any success in AFF. I am in contact with few but not tried yet. I just need some inputs. You can PM me if you can help.

Aditya0725
04-25-16, 06:09
Yes.

Last almost 1 yrs plus I have been regularly following AFF and I had few good results and I have even given good testimonies to them. However now a days I feel lazy to put my FR S here.

But if you PM me the contacts you have developed through AFF I can give you my remakes if I have tried that.I have meet few through AFF and locanto most are for money, not for good service. If you had any please do let me know.

Greetings,

Jackson

TrainedToHunt
04-25-16, 07:03
Her name is Ranjana, claims to be collage student but doubtful. There are reviews of her, including mine. Average looks and service but yes she is quite young and petite.Can somebody PM any indie contact in Pune. Urgent.

Greetings,

Jackson

HornyJarvis
04-25-16, 07:07
Hi guys,

First of all I would like to thank you guys for your honest FRs around for SPA encounters. Helped me a lot!

I will share my experiences in Pune soon.

Cheers!

KenTheRockstar
04-25-16, 08:23
Thanks for the feedback Sensex and Djhunter.

Meanwhile I received pics from my regular SP in wakad. He said its quite safe here as LE activities are mostly targeting KP, VM Ngr, klyni Ngr and city areas. I'll going this week. Couple of options he shared were really good chics. Will post the FR.

Her name is Ranjana, claims to be collage student but doubtful. There are reviews of her, including mine. Average looks and service but yes she is quite young and petite.

Kunalj35
04-25-16, 09:13
Had been to the Spa last week. It was my first time there. I had decided to try it based on some good reviews. However the experience was quite below average for me. The girl assigned to me went by the name that means consultation in Urdu. The massage was excellent though. However she did not point to extras. Had to ask myself. I said this was my second time there. Was offered only HS and that too was very lousy. I had to explain it to her to go gentle on me as she was almost trying to strangle the poor guy. Finished in the end. Left the place. May never repeat again. Cost 2400 for massage 1200 for extras.

Kunal.

Pcock
04-25-16, 09:54
Hello all,

I've got this contact of indie, she claims to be 20 yrs, from PCMC area. Her digits end with 726.

Has anyone tried her. Let me know the feedback if yes.Tried earlier this year she is a tenant and landlady helps in her activities in the house. Awkward. Kids are around. Dump of a place in a residential apartment. She is petite avg looking and not too much of an expert. Tries her best. One BJ and one shot in 3 k is the deal. I never repeated. Too small for my liking.

HornyJarvis
04-25-16, 12:58
Decided to go for this spa as Viman nagar FRs were good.

Asked for Thai therapist, receptionist assigned the same. Then one NE girl guided me to the room.

Didn't wear disposables, after 10 minutes therapist entered. She is in her early 30's, good figure, small boobs.

She didn't mind about the disposables and the massage started. Massage was regular on the back. Then she started massaging my thighs giving lots of hints.

Straight away asked about extras. She said 3500 for B2B and BJ. Negotiated for 3 k and she agreed (Should have asked for less, damn!

Not going in detail but the BJ was awesome. I am more of a BJ guy so loved it.

Took shower and asked if she can provide FS but he said no. Paid her and left.

Report:

Boobs. Small.

Body. Tight skin, good figure.

Service- 9/10.

Damages- 2 k for massage + 3 k for the girl.

Looking for some local indi's, can anyone help with the same?

Cheers!

LoveMongers
04-25-16, 13:18
I have same no ending with 726. Experienced her earlier. I can not say sure with her last three digit. Pm me exact number. Or give some mid digits to confirm then I can share FR on her.

Hello all,

Has anyone tried her. Let me know the feedback if yes.

MarathiPlayboy
04-25-16, 17:14
There are reviews of her as fraud.

I have same no ending with 726. Experienced her earlier. I can not say sure with her last three digit. Pm me exact number. Or give some mid digits to confirm then I can share FR on her.

TittyBoy
04-26-16, 03:21
I had the same experience. They have changed all the staff and the new staff is not that great when it comes to extras. Been twice not offered more than HJ.

TB

Had been to the Spa last week. It was my first time there. I had decided to try it based on some good reviews. However the experience was quite below average for me. The girl assigned to me went by the name that means consultation in Urdu. The massage was excellent though. However she did not point to extras. Had to ask myself. I said this was my second time there. Was offered only HS and that too was very lousy. I had to explain it to her to go gentle on me as she was almost trying to strangle the poor guy. Finished in the end. Left the place. May never repeat again. Cost 2400 for massage 1200 for extras.

Kunal.

RadioHead1
04-26-16, 04:29
Hi all,

I remember, there was a map of BP, on the site.

I looked around but could not find it, can someone please share me the link of that article having the map to BP area.

Much Appreciate.

Brett21
04-26-16, 06:17
Can anybody suggest a good girl-friendly hotel in Hinjewadi, Baner, Aundh area's? The girl is a foreign national so please suggest accordingly if you know.

Thanks.

Mehant
04-26-16, 13:21
Hi guys,

I have got one indi's number her name is Reena can contact no. Ends with 300.

And she asked me to come down to Dehu road near some hotel.

Do any one know her is she genuine.

Please give feedback planning to she her on Saturday.

Cheers.

SniperDude
04-26-16, 18:05
Pal. I too am trying for sometime now please PM me of you have some good contacts.

Sniper.

Yes.

But if you PM me the contacts you have developed through AFF I can give you my remakes if I have tried that.

Member #4429
04-26-16, 21:14
I have same no ending with 726. Experienced her earlier. I can not say sure with her last three digit. Pm me exact number. Or give some mid digits to confirm then I can share FR on her.She is Ranjana from PCMC Link road, she has a profile on LOC as well. Please RTFF about her on the forum as well as on Loc. There are some Mixed reviews about her please read it.

Regards.

WassupDog
04-26-16, 21:31
Hey ya'll,

I returned to Pune after spending a few years outside. New to the site, however not new to mongering. I came across this site searching for fun online. I mostly visited Budh Peth in past. On recent trip last week after a gap of few years, I noticed that the decent looking Nepali and other NE have all disappeared. I am trying to get one to go out for the day with me.

Anyway, wanted to say Hello to all.

Good day!

ArtOfMotion
04-27-16, 02:32
Check the pictures on this forum. There are a few map pictures available.

Hi all,

I looked around but could not find it, can someone please share me the link of that article having the map to BP area.

Much Appreciate.

JessyBlr
04-27-16, 04:50
Hi all,

Much Appreciate.If you are ref to Budhware pet, please be cautious. There are lot of fake cops who try to con you. I escapes one. I have written a report on that.

HornyJarvis
04-27-16, 05:31
Hi guys,

Does anyone have good Indi contacts around Kharadi?

I am free this week, so need some action.

Cheers!

MarathiPlayboy
04-27-16, 07:27
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/Pune-police-bust-sex-racket/articleshow/51983760.cms

Still raids going on.

SandyBajaj
04-27-16, 07:46
Hi ISG bro,

I just want to share the reply I got from one of ISG member "KenTheRockstar". I asked for one of contact, he asked me to share mine. So I just share one of contact which.

ISG member "ShyamJagTap25" shared to me when I was in sinhagah.

Unluckily, I didn't got enough time to contact her. Now that I shared same contact to this guy, he replied me back with message "Bloody mf. You are sharing wrong numbers and expecting people to help you." So I just want to tell if you don't know how to behave, just learn somewhere.

I replied him back with similar kind of message hoping that he would learn a lesson. I didn't write much FR because I don't enough time. Definitely I would write if I get time.

But I have always shared my contacts with ISG bro and I hope most ISG bro know this.

So my dear KenTheRockstar, I have much better word for you if you ever dare to write such abusing words against me. All the best!

KenTheRockstar
04-27-16, 08:06
Guys,

[Deleted by Admin] He expects to get quality and genuine contacts from you in exchange of fake and wrong numbers. He shared with me number of lady named Ritu. When I called that number it turned out to be someone different who has absolutely no idea and connection with this stream. Moreover I was in such an awkward situation as she was about to put charges. I apologized her number of times for the idiocy of someone else. It was very difficult to pacify the lady on the phone.

Guys do not entertain this guy at all.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Logicalpm
04-27-16, 08:31
Pal. I too am trying for sometime now please PM me of you have some good contacts.

Sniper.Very much happy to share provided you have REALY a upscale indi contact to share in Pune or at the most in Mumbai.

Maverick6162
04-27-16, 13:20
Very much happy to share provided you have REALY a upscale indi contact to share in Pune or at the most in Mumbai.Recently I got a number who claims to be an indie in Mumbai. PM me if you want her number.

DactMong
04-27-16, 21:17
Hi guys,

My spa activity is restricted to Kin (miss J and miss L), SOS (miss M and miss J), P.S. Rainbow plaza spa (miss Z). All giving good service but looking for better / new options. Please pm me some therapist names and the spa. I can provide SP contact in Mumbai as of now (my prev FR in Mum forum). Have the regular stuff in Pune.

Cheers,

Dact

JessyBlr
04-28-16, 02:16
Guys,

Do not rely on any information shared by this jerk SandyBajaj. He expects to get quality and genuine contacts from you in exchange of fake and wrong numbers. He shared with me number of lady named Ritu. When I called that number it turned out to be someone different who has absolutely no idea and connection with this stream. Moreover I was in such an awkward situation as she was about to put charges. I apologized her number of times for the idiocy of someone else. It was very difficult to pacify the lady on the phone.

Guys do not entertain this guy at all.I have exchanged messages with him. Shared afro contacts that I had gathered after lot of efforts. I even told him that I would share the pics if shares his what's app digits. Received an interesting reply "I am planning to buy a sim for mongering. Share your digits and I will contact you". Huh. I stopped.

SidClick
04-28-16, 05:09
Dear sandy,

When a member contacts you asking for digits, it becomes your responsility to make sure it's an genuine contact. You need to have availed her services and only then exchange contacts.

There are hundred thousand numbers put up on the net, But that's not what brings us here.

I am not blaming you, but every time you share a contact, you must personally make sure who it is and how the services are.

Hi ISG bro,

I just want to share the reply I got from one of ISG member "KenTheRockstar". I asked for one of contact, he asked me to share mine. So I just share one of contact which.

ISG member "ShyamJagTap25" shared to me when I was in sinhagah.

Unluckily, I didn't got enough time to contact her. Now that I shared same contact to this guy, he replied me back with message "Bloody mf. You are sharing wrong numbers and expecting people to help you." So I just want to tell if you don't know how to behave, just learn somewhere.

I replied him back with similar kind of message hoping that he would learn a lesson. I didn't write much FR because I don't enough time. Definitely I would write if I get time.

But I have always shared my contacts with ISG bro and I hope most ISG bro know this.

So my dear KenTheRockstar, I have much better word for you if you ever dare to write such abusing words against me. All the best!

MrRick24
04-28-16, 06:14
I visited M Spa in KP. I found due to many spa in action now days the extras rates has gone down I opted for Miss S yes she is old but she was awesome in message as well as I paid 1.5 only for B2B (negotiated very hard) since it was after very long time I finished so very soon I was bit sad and she knew it but then to make me happy she gave a great BJ which took me to cloud 9 over all nice experience.

Rating- 7 for boobs, 9 for service and WIR yes.

PuneriBoka
04-28-16, 08:08
Hello mates,

I was an active member on Pune forum but migrated down under last year which has restricted my activities here. Still I follow the page as to be updated before planning a trip here.

Recently came across conflicts between mates upon sharing contacts in here and other city forums too. Fear of getting mongering scene screwed here, would like to share my views.

I still don't understand, why people share contacts without meeting / testing / verifying them. You should understand the consequences as such acts could challenge your reputation / value here.

If you still have shared the contact out of help (or to trade it for better ones, which can be termed as cheat), you should mention clearly about she being unverified and you not being responsible for any consequences. Then it becomes responsibility of fellow member to use it or forward it to someone else. That contact could have been brought into the loop out of anger, jealousy, revenge or even it could be worst (trap) getting your life in danger.

I don't want to blame any one but try to put some light on the consequences.

If same thing have had happen with any inexperienced member, he might have revealed about Forum as to show her contact details getting shared to everyone, which is quite possible and equally danger.

I believe, The one who shares the contact, its his responsibility to share the information related to it which could save further dramas. Else, don't share it and try to be honest that you have no contacts and would like to get help. Keep patience, keep trying. There are lots of other ways to develop your contacts in the market. Loc, vivastr, red light peth, pubs (girls free entry nights).

LE is playing very strictly now but its a part of the trade game. Money can get you pussy but not mateship or respect.

Guys,

Do not rely on any information shared by this jerk SandyBajaj. He expects to get quality and genuine contacts from you in exchange of fake and wrong numbers. He shared with me number of lady named Ritu. When I called that number it turned out to be someone different who has absolutely no idea and connection with this stream. Moreover I was in such an awkward situation as she was about to put charges. I apologized her number of times for the idiocy of someone else. It was very difficult to pacify the lady on the phone.

Guys do not entertain this guy at all.