PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

RohanM
04-28-16, 08:25
I had similar situation.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1641180&highlight=vandana#post1641180.

Hello mates,

I was an active member on Pune forum but migrated down under last year which has restricted my activities here. Still I follow the page as to be updated before planning a trip here.

Recently came across conflicts between mates upon sharing contacts in here and other city forums too. Fear of getting mongering scene screwed here, would like to share my views.

I still don't understand, why people share contacts without meeting / testing / verifying them. You should understand the consequences as such acts could challenge your reputation / value here.

If you still have shared the contact out of help (or to trade it for better ones, which can be termed as cheat), you should mention clearly about she being unverified and you not being responsible for any consequences. Then it becomes responsibility of fellow member to use it or forward it to someone else. That contact could have been brought into the loop out of anger, jealousy, revenge or even it could be worst (trap) getting your life in danger...

Bondrep111
04-28-16, 08:49
Tried earlier this year she is a tenant and landlady helps in her activities in the house. Awkward. Kids are around. Dump of a place in a residential apartment. She is petite avg looking and not too much of an expert. Tries her best. One BJ and one shot in 3 k is the deal. I never repeated. Too small for my liking.Can you share her number?

Thanks.

Bondrep111
04-28-16, 09:21
Hello,

Went to spa behind bank at KP main road. Was assigned a NE who says she is from Thailand. Whatever, massage was excellent. And I asked to give a good bum massage which was immediate. Then asked me to turn around. B2B was on offer with HJ. 2500, tried to negotiate but no. Johny was already horny so didn't persuade much. One of the best times.

Cool Mumbai
04-28-16, 10:35
Contacted Rati and went to P.S. Hotel as per her recommendations.

Hotel is above normal restaurant. She had already informed the reception guy about me.

That guy was selling the girl he was having. Somehow I sticked to Rati deal. So guys, the hotel rati invites has own resources as well.

About Rati.

BBBJ, CIM, rimming is what she is expert at. Maybe she is in 40's and in no shape and very low on looks, so tries to compensate with rimming.

Strictly for guys who wants to experience rimming and never had that before, she is the deal. Otherwise avoid.

Damages- 2500 for 2 pops + 800 rs room charges.

Cool Mumbai
04-28-16, 10:39
Hi,

The report is numbered 218 in Pune forum where I have posted mongering map of Pune.

That might help some people new to the area.

DactMong
04-28-16, 11:32
Completely agree bro. Same thing happened with me on both sides. I have received fake numbers as well as I have a list of unverified numbers which I do share with a warning. Have also got blasting from a few unsuspecting innocent people. I now confirm from the fellow member sharing, if the number is verified (I. E has he tested it). If not then its a risk I take by calling and I cannot blame the member. On the other hand I do share unverified numbers by clearly mentioning that I haven't tried them.

I guess giving a disclaimer is beneficial to all.

Happy banging!

Hello mates,

I was an active member on Pune forum but migrated down under last year which has restricted my activities here. Still I follow the page as to be updated before planning a trip here.

Recently came across conflicts between mates upon sharing contacts in here and other city forums too. Fear of getting mongering scene screwed here, would like to share my views.

I still don't understand, why people share contacts without meeting / testing / verifying them. You should understand the consequences as such acts could challenge your reputation / value here.

If you still have shared the contact out of help (or to trade it for better ones, which can be termed as cheat), you should mention clearly about she being unverified and you not being responsible for any consequences. Then it becomes responsibility of fellow member to use it or forward it to someone else. That contact could have been brought into the loop out of anger, jealousy, revenge or even it could be worst (trap) getting your life in danger..

SandyBajaj
04-28-16, 14:38
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

SecretAdmirs5
04-28-16, 15:18
Guys,

Do not rely on any information shared by this jerk SandyBajaj. He expects to get quality and genuine contacts from you in exchange of fake and wrong numbers. He shared with me number of lady Same thing happened to me as well but that was for sharing contacts. Had requested a member to share a Indies contact. This guy said let me know your contacts and then I ll give the required contact. I gave. Later he replies share your contact numbers to exchange experiences and pics. Hardly we know and he wants my number.

We need to be very careful while sharing our mongering nos as well these days. Who knows anything can hit us at any point of time. Anyway mongering nos are also registered with our names.

SandyBajaj
04-28-16, 15:38
I have exchanged messages with him. Shared afro contacts that I had gathered after lot of efforts. I even told him that I would share the pics if shares his what's app digits. Received an interesting reply "I am planning to buy a sim for mongering. Share your digits and I will contact you". Huh. I stopped.Jessy bro,

I really thank you for the contacts you have shared to me. But when you asked me to share contacts, I told you simple reply not interesting reply. I'm using only one mobile & I use one no for sometime & remove it after the deed. So I was planning to get separate sim & mobile for only mongering purpose. So told you same.

I don't know how you interpreted this.

Anyway, thanks again for your help.

SandyBajaj
04-28-16, 15:44
Ye bro. I agree with you but my concern is the way he responded. If I shared some digits which turned out to be wrong, he must ask me to crosscheck.

There may be several reasons like typo error or person stop using the no & the same is allocated to others after sometime.

Without asking anything, he just replied "if you are sharing wrong no & expecting. Bla bla bla " . This is not done.

Rest I agree with you.

Dear sandy,

When a member contacts you asking for digits, it becomes your responsility to make sure it's an genuine contact. You need to have availed her services and only then exchange contacts.

There are hundred thousand numbers put up on the net, But that's not what brings us here.

I am not blaming you, but every time you share a contact, you must personally make sure who it is and how the services are.

HardSolidNThik
04-28-16, 16:30
Hi brothers,

As you know from my earlier posts, I am stationed near to Pune (Talegaon) on a project for 6 months. Being away from my native place in Kolkata, Johny is really sad and needs immediate attention. Previously few of you have made certain suggestions. Got contacts of Pallavi, Suhana, Rati (P.S), Neha (Smitha, Aundh- yet to get a reference for her, which she needs), Neha (VN), Meera etc. Tried a few, couldn't materialize with others due to reasons beyond control. Got badly treated by Rati. Even after finalizing with her for cpl of sessions at Hotel P.S, and when I was on my way in a rented car, she told me that the program is canceled as because a regular customer is coming right now. This is something idiotic and insulting. So, least interested to try that.

Tomorrow (Friday) I have some free time. Can fellow mongers enlighten me through PM regarding Indie or Spa with FS in vicinity to Talegaon or nearby? I prefer busty ones. CIS chicks and Africans are also in my wish list.

Hope you will be kind enough to help a fellow brother.

Cheers!

IGotLucky
04-28-16, 17:03
Hi,

Can anyone share their contacts.

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RohanM
04-28-16, 19:58
Can you share her number?

Thanks.I have her number.

PM me for any contact, 1 k and you will get her.

Shaunp2012
04-28-16, 21:34
Can you share the name of the place, I hope its not S hotel or the hotel.

Let us know, any hints will do.

So guys, the hotel rati invites has own resources as well.

Hummer01
04-29-16, 02:57
Hello bro.

Does the spa name starts with letter S?

Hello,

Went to spa behind bank at KP main road. Was assigned a NE who says she is from Thailand. Whatever, massage was excellent. And I asked to give a good bum massage which was immediate. Then asked me to turn around. B2B was on offer with HJ. 2500, tried to negotiate but no. Johny was already horny so didn't persuade much. One of the best times.

Cool Mumbai
04-29-16, 05:47
Sorry for typo. Its report no 6218 dated 10/10/13.

Hi,

The report is numbered 218 in Pune forum where I have posted mongering map of Pune.

That might help some people new to the area.

Cool Mumbai
04-29-16, 05:48
Yes, I was referring to S hotel S as in P.S.

Can you share the name of the place, I hope its not S hotel or the hotel.

Let us know, any hints will do.

SandyBajaj
04-29-16, 06:58
Dear ISG bro, (especially "SidClick"JessyBlr"DactMong"PuneriBoka"RohanM ",

Yesterday, I PMed ISG bro "ShyamJagTap25" who shared me contact of Ri regarding authenticity o contact number 131.

He confirmed that contact is genuine and he talked to her yesterday morning on same contact.

I have attached snapshot of reply here:

[Deleted by Admin].

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Rahul0223
04-29-16, 22:57
Not been able to check messages or forum action regularly. Posting this from last weeks visit to 2 spa's.

1st.

Went to why spa in KP. Got therapist named Neni. Massage was good, but nothing on extras. Had taken the last appointment for the day thinking it's going to be easy as most of the places close nearby and there won't be much customers at spa. No extra was offered during the whole message thing. At last had to ask my self but got a straight no. I had read in forum about extras there, so wanted tot try.

Damage: 2.2 k for massage only. Disappointed though.

2nd.

This was 2 days after why spa. Went to A spa in seasons. Got a NE chick. Didn't get her name at all. Must be 35+. Again massage was good. She was touching Jonny a lot and I was sure of extras like B2B, BBJ and all. Waited until she popped the question towards the end of the massage. Quoted 2 k for HJ. I just laughed off. Then she asked for 1.5 K, but gave no response. At last agreed for 1.5 K for HJ and access to lower torso. Though she didn't let me go near the front and some how restricted me to the back only while doing the HJ. Done in about 5 -7 minutes. Cleaned and came out. Nothing much to get excited for.

Damage: 2100 massage and 1.5 k to therapist.

Nothing great at all.

On a side note, I guess my mongering stars are not favoring me. Few seniors had helped with Pallavi's contact. Tried to book twice, but both time she canceled it almost at the last minute for personal reasons. So unfortunate that I stay just 5 minutes from her place, but not been lucky to meet her yet. Would try calling her again this Sunday and if this time too I get to have a KLPD, then I guess I should retire from here. , least for some days.

Ameetsk
04-30-16, 08:23
Hi all,

Thanks to you all for some good FR's and relevant details. I am moderately experienced in these things and would like to explore more along with you all.

Ameetsk
04-30-16, 08:43
Hi guys,

I am a member at P. S why spa 4th floor for last 8 months. Quick info on the same.

1) there are around 3 NE and 3 local masseuse there, all of them give extras.

2) all of them are wiling to come out.

3) yesterday my luck was good, I had a standing quick shot (in massage room) at 2.5 k after the therapy itself. The therapist was soft and supple NE girl with awesome boobs I can't forget ever ever.

JamesDG
04-30-16, 10:22
Hi guys,

Not been in touch with the forum since a long time have been lately quite busy with work. Was going through quite a few FR over the forum. I had last received a BBJ at avz aundh spa by a local chick I think name something like Gunjaan or something. Sorry for not replying to many guys.

Will be back in action by next month.

Enjoy life.

Cheers,

Jamesdg

Had been planning a short 'happy trip' for quite some time. Finally this week decided to have a go ahead. Was chatting with Pallavi but didn't get anywhere as our schedules didn't match!

Had to get some relief so decided to go the Spa way. Had read reports about recent LE action so was not sure, but then decided to just go with it.

The options I considered were A in VN, Myst in VN and Yung in KP. The FR's on Yung were not so promising, and Myst had an old lady - 40 ish and I'd been to A spa just last month. So went to HL in KP, it as it had reopened recently.

Took the same girl I had taken last time (jia hoping that will get better service this time around. As always her massage was out of the world, absolutely brilliant! The service however was limited to HJ (1 k), I tried to push her a lot for a BJ but no avail! She said she'll lift her top and let the puppies out for 500 more, I said nope, not going to happen, so she started the HJ. Was holding out, didn't come for a while. She relented and loosened her top and the party was on!..

ZooperTrip
04-30-16, 11:24
Hey guys!

Will be visiting your fine city next week for a few days (and quite regularly from hereon, actually) and was wondering if I could get some references / contacts for FLs / indies / MPs.

Got back to mongering after a long drought and have been active over the last month or so. Willing to reciprocate with contacts in Delhi / Bangalore.

Cheers!

Z.

SniperDude
04-30-16, 13:14
Thanks bro. Please PM me the contacts.

Sniper.

Very much happy to share provided you have REALY a upscale indi contact to share in Pune or at the most in Mumbai.

HardSolidNThik
04-30-16, 14:00
Is there any SPA near Talegaon or at Lonavala which offers sure shot extra?

Enlighten me brothers, Johny really wants some pampering. Been a while without the same. Hope you understand the pain.

Sen Sex
04-30-16, 17:18
I visited Neha today for third time in as many weeks. Today she was little more talkative and in jovial mood. She asked 'So how is forum? I feigned ignorance - 'what forum? Don't know what you are talking about? Etc. '. But she just laughed and asked 2 or three times about forum. Although I denied any knowledge of forum it is quite evident that she knows about this forum.

God knows what more she has been told about this forum by some over smart monger.

AgarWalk
04-30-16, 20:08
Hi All,

It is so so disheartening to see such a deserted Pune forum. I totally agree with you all that there.

Is no new bird in the town and we have old contacts like Neha, Pallavi, Rati, Suhana and some of the.

SPs who had same old birds. We need to come up with something to make this place little bit more.

Greener.

Cheers.

SwordFishStar
04-30-16, 20:20
Hi all,

I am new to forum, I am active in this exploration for about 1 year.

Had various session but mostly from a contact in KP. It was nice to read posts.

Would like to share a number. Anyone for barter system, let me know.

Thanks

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

UdiBaba
05-01-16, 04:36
Has anybody tried Aditi S? She posts advt on locanto with profile link of her facebook page which is full of her photos. Please share your experiences if any.

Python15
05-01-16, 05:36
Hi guys,

Not been in touch with the forum since a long time have been lately quite busy with work. Was going through quite a few FR over the forum. I had last received a BBJ at avz aundh spa by a local chick I think name something like Gunjaan or something. Sorry for not replying to many guys.

Will be back in action by next month.

Enjoy life.

Cheers,

JamesdgHey there,

Thanks for the info and I would seriously like to explore. Can you give me the location of the spa and what are the names of the spa. Would like to explore ASAP.

Greetings,

Jackson

Ameetsk
05-01-16, 07:17
Hi guys,

Was free on weekend 2 weeks back. From a friend got a number of an SP from KP. Called, it was picked by a girl. Told her the requirement for ST, she sent 5 pics on whatsapp.

- To my surprise 3 were NE's or at least (NE look alike). Selected the hottest one (NE chick) and messaged back. Quoted 6 k initially for ST - 2 .

- I was staying in O Hotel, so just walked by met the girl. She was almost as appeared in pic, (except of height).

- Got her to the room (getting her to room was pretty simple in O Hotel).

- Spoke for a while sitting her in my lap. Slowly started fondling her. To which she also started responding well.

- Nice body, boobs, even down there she was quite clean and hygienic. (typical NE chick). Started CWBJ, then went it in WOT, man she was crazy and made me crazy too. Finished in WOT in 8-10 minutes.

- whilst in the act got one urgent call, so had to leave and missed on 2nd round. But with a promise of compensating it next time.

- total damage = 5 k but full value for money.

- if anyone interested I can share the number of the SP in exchange of course.

Night Rider 12
05-01-16, 09:25
I have been a lurker for very long time but never posted, as I didn't get any opportunity to start the game. Now that I have some time, I thought of trying it. So bought the nearbuy voucher for a MP in KP main Road (there are lot of reports out there on this spa), was bit skeptical if they would give appointment for nearbuy voucher. But to my luck it was immediately available. Went there, very nervous as it was my first time on the hobby. I was assigned a young therapist (should be around 25 to 30, couldn't be sure as its difficult to guess the age for most Thai). Went inside, asked to change into dispo, I did as I was very nervous. She came back after 5 minutes and started the massage. Very nice massage for the next 45 minutes, really enjoyed it. At the end, she said its done. You can go take a bath. I popped the question, that's it, nothing extra? She asked me how many times I have been there, I said its my first time. She giggled and said 1000 rs only for hand job but I can touch her boobs outside, I said I want to touch inside, she said no sorry. I respected and asked her to continue. She had a very smooth and soft skin, I was already in mood. She applied the oil and started caressing, my hands wandered towards her ass, she didn't say anything but moved closer towards me, I grabbed her boobs. Had a thick padded bra but I can feel inside. I didn't last for more than a min, I shot. She cleaned carefully and gave me a towel to take bath. Well done interior, I don't even mind paying the full price. After the bath, she came back, I gave her 1100 (100 extra for her great massage), she was very happy and thanked me the Thai way. I asked her name, she took my phone. Punched in her name / number and saved the contact. She asked me to contact her through whatsapp. Don't what that means. Can anyone explain? And keep this as a secret (is this what they say to everyone? I thanked her again, she gave me some herbal tea, I was not mood to drink, I left quickly as I could. In the end, it was a great massage and HJ and had a good time.

Score:

Therapist - 8/10 (really cute).

Service - 9 (massage and HJ technique).

WIR. Yes only with her. I saw another old Thai lady and a young Indian as well.

Play safe friends!

Vikram31
05-01-16, 17:13
Hi guys,

Was free on weekend 2 weeks back. From a friend got a number of an SP from KP. Called, it was picked by a girl. Told her the requirement for ST, she sent 5 pics on whatsapp.

- To my surprise 3 were NE's or at least (NE look alike). Selected the hottest one (NE chick) and messaged back. Quoted 6 k initially for ST - 2 .

- I was staying in O Hotel, so just walked by met the girl. She was almost as appeared in pic, (except of height).

- Got her to the room (getting her to room was pretty simple in O Hotel).

- Spoke for a while sitting her in my lap..Hi Ameet,

lPease PM your SPs number. I can return the favor by sharing details of 1-2 WGs and a couple of SPs in Pune.

SniperDude
05-01-16, 18:47
Fellow mongerers.

I am looking for a good slim chick for a night out. If anyone can suggest a good Indie or SP contact who can provide really good girls will be really helpful. I will reciprocate back with my contacts.

Sniper.

JamesDG
05-02-16, 05:24
Hi bro,

I think you can search through the forum for the spa as I also got details from the forum and also get a search for the spa over the net.

Cheers.

Enjoy life.

Jamesdg

Hey there,

Thanks for the info and I would seriously like to explore. Can you give me the location of the spa and what are the names of the spa. Would like to explore ASAP.

Greetings,

Jackson

Samir767
05-02-16, 10:41
Hi,

Please guide me.

Are the girls of Budhwar peth agrees to spend more time with us? Because I experience only 5-10 minutes. Are they ready for an hour?

DactMong
05-02-16, 10:56
Call M Spa today. Some guy picked up and said it is closed down? Any news?

Cheers.

Kavisach
05-02-16, 11:44
I need a good SP contact details for Pune. Please PM me.

I will definitely write a FR.

I am a regular to MP's but need FS.

Horn22
05-02-16, 14:03
Is it in P.S. area.

Quick review.

Mera spa.

Visit more than 3 times. Extras will show up. HJ / Groping / Sucking easily available. Buy nearbuy add additional 300.

Extras: Asking 1000 and 1500. Given 500.

Rule: if they say no for under q1000 k, don't negotiate and let it be. She will come back.

A2 z.

Readily available. Extras for 1000. Got BJ for 1200.

Youngest spa.

B2B available 2500.

Samir767
05-02-16, 15:10
Hi,

Please guide me.

Does girl from Budhwar peth agrees to spend excess time? Around 1 hour.

Because I saw they giving only 5-10 minutes. And what charges suppose to give?

Thanks

JohnFromIndia
05-02-16, 20:40
Hi guys,

This is my first post to the thread!! I am from Pune and frequent visitor to Nashik. I do not have any contacts from Pune and not tried anybody from Pune. But I have some good indie contacts from Nashik.

I will share my recent Nashik experience soon in next post. It will be helpful to Nashik visitors.

Cheers till then!!Does anyone have good Nashik Indie contact, please share via PM.

MskKhatana
05-03-16, 06:53
Is SP Subhash still working? There was one girl with this SP earlier known as Pooja. Is she still working I heard she is not working anymore. Had her service around year back. She is hot in bed.

Rohit Pun
05-03-16, 09:14
I have been a lurker for very long time but never posted, as I didn't get any opportunity to start the game. Now that I have some time, I thought of trying it. So bought the nearbuy voucher for a MP in KP main Road (there are lot of reports out there on this spa), was bit skeptical if they would give appointment for nearbuy voucher. But to my luck it was immediately available. Went there, very nervous as it was my first time on the hobby. I was assigned a young therapist (should be around 25 to 30, couldn't be sure as its difficult to guess the age for most Thai). Went inside, asked to change into dispo, I did as I was very nervous. She came back after 5 minutes and started the massage. Very nice massage for the next 45 minutes, really enjoyed it. At the end, she said its done. You can go take a bath. I popped the question, that's it, nothing extra? She asked me how many times I have been there, I said its my first time. She giggled and said 1000 rs only for hand job but I can touch her boobs outside, I said I want to touch inside, she said no sorry. I respected and asked her to continue. She had a very smooth and soft skin, I was already in mood. She applied the oil and started caressing, my hands wandered towards her ass, she didn't say anything but moved closer towards me, I grabbed her boobs. Had a thick padded bra but I can feel inside. I didn't last for more than a min, I shot.There are lot of spa's in KP which have been discussed in this forum. Please give some hints about spa.

NewbieInBlr
05-03-16, 11:48
Hello Senior members,

Any indie contacts in Pune? Will reciprocate as and when I build my expertise.

YoungBro
05-03-16, 12:42
Please share her contact details. PM me.

Thanks

OwaRunner
05-03-16, 13:46
Hi.

I need some help to get in touch with girls in Pune. Where do I start to look? I have read true most of the forum but there is a lot of short names and little information to get.

Please help me out by sending me a PM or write a comment on where to start?

Best regards.

OwaRunner.

Night Rider 12
05-03-16, 14:54
Does anyone know how girl friendly is Marriott suites (previously oakwood premier) in KP?

GoldenYear
05-03-16, 16:17
Hi everyone,

I have been a silent reader for a long time. But, would be sharing my experience with all of you now onward.

This FR is about Chi spa in P.S area. To the best of knowledge there ate three therapist in this spa and all of them are open to HS and boob sucking.

B2B and anything else is simply not allowed.

I have had few beautiful experiences in this spa. First one was with therapist Sara, she look more like European and offer HS in 1 K. My recent experience is with a girl.

She had small but firm boobs and was very co-operative during the act.

I paid her 1 K for HS plus boob sucking. I must admit she was undeniably gorgeous. I would definitely visit her again.

Damage.

Massage: 1.7 K.

Extra: 1 K.

GoldenYear
05-03-16, 16:21
Is SP Subhash still working? There was one girl with this SP earlier known as Pooja. Is she still working I heard she is not working anymore. Had her service around year back. She is hot in bed.He is active but Pooja is not working. I know this because I inquired about her just few days back.

Brett21
05-03-16, 17:57
Hi guys,

Need to know if VITS hotel in Balewadi near hHngewadi is girl friendly?

Thanks

Baazi
05-03-16, 18:15
Hi guys,

I am a member at P. S why spa 4th floor for last 8 months. Quick info on the same.

3) yesterday my luck was good, I had a standing quick shot (in massage room) at 2.5 k after the therapy itself. The therapist was soft and supple NE girl with awesome boobs I can't forget ever ever.Hello fellow member,

I am new here, Is it possible for you to PM me the name and place of the spa you mentioned about?

Baazi
05-03-16, 18:25
Hi guys,

3) yesterday my luck was good, I had a standing quick shot (in massage room) at 2.5 k after the therapy itself. The therapist was soft and supple NE girl with awesome boobs I can't forget ever ever.
Hello,

Went to spa behind bank at KP main road. Was assigned a NE who says she is from Thailand. Whatever, massage was excellent. And I asked to give a good bum massage which was immediate. Then asked me to turn around. B2B was on offer with HJ. 2500, tried to negotiate but no. Johny was already horny so didn't persuade much. One of the best times.Hi fellow member, I am new here. Can you PM me the name and place of the parlour. Or just a hint of the lane number.

Greetings,

Jackson

Rajupa
05-03-16, 18:35
Is SP Subhash still working? There was one girl with this SP earlier known as Pooja. Is she still working I heard she is not working anymore. Had her service around year back. She is hot in bed.I know one girl Pooja she is in my personal contact also if you share her photo I give her no now she does for some personal client's only.

Baazi
05-04-16, 02:03
Hi guys,

Can any one please suggest any place to have sex with a girl. I am in search of a safe place in Pune. Or can any one provide a room.

JingeRat15
05-04-16, 04:49
Hello Senior members,

Any indie contacts in Pune? Will reciprocate as and when I build my expertise.

Okla123
05-04-16, 09:36
I have been visiting os ashram for last 3 years on an off basis. For local puneites it is very difficult to get into OS as there is a lot of racial profiling against locals.

The general perception is that we go there only to get laid and not interested in meditation, hence there is constant surveillance on single Indian men inside the campus by volunteers.

However 6 months back during one of the sessions I saw a 45+ year old lady in the campus going around without bra and only the robes. Got a signal that she was available.

Started going to the same meditations that she was going and made sure that I was near by her during the mediations.

After 2 days and 4 mediations later she observed that I was following her. During the drinks break I just said Hi to her and started chatting with her.

She was around 48 years old and her 2 daughters had just got married so she was into "eat, pray, love" kind of experience. She was there for 3 weeks and was going for a specialized meditation.

The ashram is divided into 2 phases, however locals are allowed only in the phase where generic meditations happen. Most of the specialized meditations happen in the 2nd phase where we are not allowed. AS a result my options were limited. I asked her if she would come out for a drink, but she refused saying that she is currently seeing someone in the ashram. Cursed my luck.

I visited the ashram again after a week, and saw the same lady. Went and said Hi to her, after some chat she asked me if the drink offer is still on. I was a bit surprised and took her out that evening, and came to know the person whom she was seeing had left to his native place.

Asked her if she wanted to take it further but she politely declined. 3 K bill on drinks and food still no luck so was disappointed. So gave her my number and told her to call me if she needed help, as it was difficult to go to the ashram everyday just for her and getting KLPD in return.

A week later I got a call from her saying that she was leaving the next day and wanted to offer me drinks. Took up the offer and went out for a drink.

We chatted for around an hour and during that time I tried coming close to her and she did not resist. I asked her politely if we should go to her place, which she surprisingly accepted.

Back at her place came to know that she was in os to get laid and did not get much options as most of the foreigners were looking for young girls and most of the people approaching her were old Indian men.

Also during her entry to the ashram she was briefed by the ashram management not to mingle with Indian men so she was a bit hesitant.

We had a couple of drinks again and she was getting horny after the drinks. Had wild session the whole night. She was like a wild tigress in the bed. Enjoyed the night and left in the morning next day.

I have been able to chat with a few other women in the ashram but it gets difficult as you need to go there everyday and with job it is difficult, and going just on weekends does not help as most of the women are there only for a week so by the time you go next the women has already left.

Has anybody got similar experience in the ashram, as I see a lot of locals going around with white chicks in the ashram.

If anybody wants to get lucky in the ashram they should give an ID proof which is not from Pune so they get access to the complete ashram.

LoveMongers
05-04-16, 09:49
PM me I have the good hotel details.

Hi guys,

Can any one please suggest any place to have sex with a girl. I am in search of a safe place in Pune. Or can any one provide a room.

LoveMongers
05-04-16, 09:54
I can see it's totally dry from last 10 days. I really want a good indie digits with GFE. Please senior PM me I really in need of this. I will also share the contacts that I have.

MarathiPlayboy
05-04-16, 11:08
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

SniperDude
05-04-16, 13:26
Guys. Came across adv in locanto her name is shewta vyas. Asks to connect via fb. Have anyone tried her or she is fake.

Sniper.

ShandinMine
05-04-16, 14:08
Bro, this is a drug and you are now an addict!

Shandi.

I have been a lurker for very long time but never posted, as I didn't get any opportunity to start the game. Now that I have some time, I thought of trying it. So bought the nearbuy voucher for a MP in KP main Road (there are lot of reports out there on this spa), was bit skeptical if they would give appointment for nearbuy voucher. But to my luck it was immediately available. Went there, very nervous as it was my first time on the hobby. I was assigned a young therapist (should be around 25 to 30, couldn't be sure as its difficult to guess the age for most Thai). Went inside, asked to change into dispo, I did as I was very nervous. She came back after 5 minutes and started the massage. Very nice massage for the next 45 minutes, really enjoyed it. At the end, she said its done. You can go take a bath. I popped the question, that's it, nothing extra? She asked me how many times I have been there, I said its my first time. She giggled and said 1000 rs only for hand job but I can touch her boobs outside, I said I want to touch inside, she said no sorry. I respected and asked her to continue. She had a very smooth and soft skin, I was already in mood. She applied the oil and started caressing, my hands wandered towards her ass, she didn't say anything but moved closer towards me, I grabbed her boobs. Had a thick padded bra but I can feel inside. I didn't last for more than a min, I shot. She cleaned carefully and gave me a towel to take bath. Well done interior, I don't even mind paying the full price. After the bath, she came back, I gave her 1100 (100 extra for her great massage), she was very happy and thanked me the Thai way. I asked her name, she took my phone. Punched in her name / number and saved the contact. She asked me to contact her through whatsapp. Don't what that means. Can anyone explain? And keep this as a secret (is this what they say to everyone? I thanked her again, she gave me some herbal tea, I was not mood to drink, I left quickly as I could. In the end, it was a great massage and HJ and had a good time.

Score:

Therapist - 8/10 (really cute).

Service - 9 (massage and HJ technique).

WIR. Yes only with her. I saw another old Thai lady and a young Indian as well.

Play safe friends!

Rahuv1911
05-04-16, 16:10
Took a nearby voucher went to Mera Spa P.S. Nice chubby cute NE girl came in for the massage. Very nice massage done. I asked her to massage my ass she said no. Understood that no extra. Told her about her cute smile and her good hands.

In the end asked her politely again can you give some extra she said a no. She said she does not give anything else also no one else gives out there. Because of the very nice massage gave her a tip in end. She took me in the room where other 4.5 girls were chit chatting. She just introduced and I left.

WIR: Only if I need just a massage.

Try only for massage no extra on the offer.

Note: Mera Spa Bavdhan girls give HJ nothing else.

Night Rider 12
05-04-16, 16:14
Bro, this is a drug and you are now an addict!

Shandi.Indeed bro! I contacted her through WA, she said she would come out and FS is on the menu - 6 k for 1 shot, should I take it? I haven't decided but my hunch says am venturing into an unknown.

HardSolidNThik
05-04-16, 16:24
Any idea about the looks and services of the Talegaon lady Pooja having digits ending with 9066. Got her reference from a co-ISGian. She is quoting just 1 K per shot. Sounds too good an offer. Any idea on her look, services and safety issues? Planning for a Friday visit. Kindly help bros.

MagGotAtHeart
05-04-16, 18:56
I have added her, will check her out and let the forum know, what she's up to.

SF Sam
05-04-16, 22:21
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1482143&viewfull=1#post1482143.

Sorry for typo. Its report no 6218 dated 10/10/13.

IndianMale83
05-04-16, 22:29
I asked her name, she took my phone. Punched in her name / number and saved the contact. She asked me to contact her through whatsapp. Don't what that means. Can anyone explain? And keep this as a secret (is this what they say to everyone? I thanked her again, she gave me some herbal tea, I was not mood to drink, I left quickly as I could. In the end, it was a great massage and HJ and had a good time....It means that you can chat regular with her, build your rapport and she might be ready to come out. Do visit her couple of more times along with the WhatsApp chat and ask for a dinner / coffee etc. Try your luck!

HFocus
05-04-16, 22:38
I have been a lurker for very long time but never posted, as I didn't get any opportunity to start the game. Now that I have some time, I thought of trying it. So bought the nearbuy voucher for a MP in KP main Road (there are lot of reports out there on this spa), was bit skeptical if they would give appointment for nearbuy voucher. But to my luck it was immediately available. Went there, very nervous as it was my first time on the hobby. I was assigned a young therapist (should be around 25 to 30, couldn't be sure as its difficult to guess the age for most Thai). Went inside, asked to change into dispo, I did as I was very nervous. She came back after 5 minutes and started the massage. Very nice massage for the next 45 minutes, really enjoyed it. At the end, she said its done. You can go take a bath. I popped the question, that's it, nothing extra? She asked me how many times I have been there, I said its my first time. She giggled and said 1000 rs only for hand job but I can touch her boobs outside, I said I want to touch inside, she said no sorry. I respected and asked her to continue. She had a very smooth and soft skin, I was already in mood. She applied the oil and started caressing, my hands wandered towards her ass, she didn't say anything but moved closer towards me, I grabbed her boobs. Had a thick padded bra but I can feel inside. I didn't last for more than a min, I shot. She cleaned carefully and gave me a towel to take bath. Well done interior, I don't even mind paying the full price. After the bath, she came back, I gave her 1100 (100 extra for her great massage), she was very happy and thanked me the Thai way. I asked her name, she took my phone. Punched in her name / number and saved the contact. She asked me to contact her through whatsapp. Don't what that means. Can anyone explain?..Would be grateful if you could name the spa. I am also new.

UdiBaba
05-05-16, 02:46
Buddy,

There are so many girls on locanto like that. Shweta Vyas, Aditi Sharma to name a few. These gals advertise on locanto and provide link of their facebook page. Usually their FB page is full on with beautiful photos. Are these real indes? Or they just want to enhance their followers base s that they feel proud while speaking with their friends? Can some seniors throw some light on this?

Udibaba

Guys. Came across adv in locanto her name is shewta vyas. Asks to connect via fb. Have anyone tried her or she is fake.

Sniper.

UdiBaba
05-05-16, 02:53
Hi guys,

Need to know if VITS hotel in Balewadi near hHngewadi is girl friendly?

ThanksYes, its is girl friendly.

Sitting Duck
05-05-16, 04:58
Does anyone know how girl friendly is Marriott suites (previously oakwood premier) in KP?Hi,

Did you get any responses to your query? I would like to know the same, if anyone can post here or PM me suggestions?

I'm looking for girl friendly hotels in the approx 5 k or less cost range (for AC rooms) in or around KP or Kalyani Nagar area, if anyone can suggest here or via PM?

NOTE: that I do not check-in together with the girl (s), I usually checking first then call the girl who comes later on (they have ID proof) to join me.

Cheers!

Bond123
05-05-16, 05:48
Hi everyone,

As the Pune is going dry was off from action few days. Yesterday jhony was hungry so wanted to try out something. SP I don't wanted to go as it is bit risk and I don't wanted to take a risk so decided to visit spa. Went to my regular Spa I. E A spa in S mall as it was a week day slots were available asked for miss A she wasn't available and was assigned miss L. As usual finished the formalities at the counter and waited for miss. After few min she came and then guided me to the room. She seems to be in her early thirties slim typical features of Thai. I didn't wear disposable she was fine with it and had a laugh then she started with massage at the back as usual I must say I had better massages in past. But the main point is she is very friendly and co-operative while she was massaging I was touching her thighs and back she didn't object for it then came the q the extras. She quoted high but I said I have only 1.5 k and said her I always get extra at this cost in this center but she didn't budge I told her to continue with massage. It was very tempting by seeing she is really beautiful smooth hands nice skin so finally she agreed with a condition that only this time she will do for less cost. Deal was fixed for 1.5 k with TL. Then she started massaging jhony it was a bliss then I told her to remove her top which she did wow she had soft medium sized very good boobs I played with them for sometime. She has a nice soft skin & flat stomach curvy figure. After 10 min I released. Then cleaned and washed. She was very friendly and co-operative and sexy figure. Everything is on menu except FS. She said she gives CBJ if I get condom and she told me to bring next time but quoted 6 K which is very high I didn't say anything as next time when I visit I will bargain. She is very good but she quotes high so need to keep check on that otherwise she is gem in all other aspects.

HotMalePune
05-05-16, 09:31
Could you please share digits of Parihar chowk girl, I want to try. I will reciprocate with contacts I am having.

MarathiPlayboy
05-05-16, 09:42
Took a nearby voucher went to Mera Spa P.S. Nice chubby cute NE girl came in for the massage. Very nice massage done. I asked her to massage my ass she said no. Understood that no extra. Told her about her cute smile and her good hands.

In the end asked her politely again can you give some extra she said a no. She said she does not give anything else also no one else gives out there. Because of the very nice massage gave her a tip in end. She took me in the room where other 4.5 girls were chit chatting. She just introduced and I left.

WIR: Only if I need just a massage.

Try only for massage no extra on the offer.

Note: Mera Spa Bavdhan girls give HJ nothing else.Can you give damage?

Also when I used nearbuy coupon for 500, they said I need extra money for female therapist.

LoveMongers
05-05-16, 11:45
Does anybody tried Suhana recently. She is not responding these day.

SwatKat132
05-05-16, 12:27
I have added her, will check her out and let the forum know, what she's up to.Looks like someone maligning her actual identity.

Ravira
05-05-16, 16:21
I have place in Aundh. You can reach me with proposal [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Hi guys,

Can any one please suggest any place to have sex with a girl. I am in search of a safe place in Pune. Or can any one provide a room.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Bond123
05-05-16, 17:36
Does anybody tried Suhana recently. She is not responding these day.She told me she is in Mumbai.

SniperDude
05-05-16, 18:17
Thanks for the info.

Looks like someone maligning her actual identity.

SniperDude
05-05-16, 18:20
Has anyone tried Priya ranjan. 7. 5 k for 2 shots without place. She does not have her own place.

Feedback appreciated.

Sniper.

HFocus
05-05-16, 19:12
Hello Senior members,

Any indie contacts in Pune? Will reciprocate as and when I build my expertise.I am in the same boat. Any help would be very helpful.

RahulM30
05-05-16, 20:07

Hotel is above normal restaurant. She had already informed the reception guy about me.

That guy was selling the girl he was having. Somehow I sticked to Rati deal. So guys, the hotel rati invites has own resources as well.

About Rati.

BBBJ, CIM, rimming is what she is expert at. Maybe she is in 40's and in no shape and very low on looks, so tries to compensate with rimming.

Strictly for guys who wants to experience rimming and never had that before, she is the deal. Otherwise avoid.

Damages- 2500 for 2 pops + 800 rs room charges.Hey dude,

Where is this P.S hotel located, can you give us some hints, also tell whether there AR some better options available, other than Rati.

PuneRock
05-06-16, 00:54
Hello Seniors,

Can some one pm me GF friendly hotels in Pune.

Please need this urgently.

Thanks

TharkiBoss
05-06-16, 02:10
Hi guys,

3) yesterday my luck was good, I had a standing quick shot (in massage room) at 2.5 k after the therapy itself. The therapist was soft and supple NE girl with awesome boobs I can't forget ever ever.As far as I know, there were 2 locals there, but it was around 6 month ago. One whose name starts with S, another miss are. What's the name of the 3rd local. And the NE with whom you had the quick FS, is her name starting with S?

Rahul9011
05-06-16, 04:31
Did you all try this site:

http://stayuncle.com/home

Hi,

Did you get any responses to your query? I would like to know the same, if anyone can post here or PM me suggestions?

I'm looking for girl friendly hotels in the approx 5 k or less cost range (for AC rooms) in or around KP or Kalyani Nagar area, if anyone can suggest here or via PM?

NOTE: that I do not check-in together with the girl (s), I usually checking first then call the girl who comes later on (they have ID proof) to join me.

Cheers!

Maverick6162
05-06-16, 05:19
Any idea about the looks and services of the Talegaon lady Pooja having digits ending with 9066. Got her reference from a co-ISGian. She is quoting just 1 K per shot. Sounds too good an offer. Any idea on her look, services and safety issues? Planning for a Friday visit. Kindly help bros.I have been looking for some indie near Talegaon for quite some time now. No luck as yet. If anyone know the full digits, please PM me.

AmpMax
05-06-16, 06:13
Buddy,

There are so many girls on locanto like that. Shweta Vyas, Aditi Sharma to name a few. These gals advertise on locanto and provide link of their facebook page. Usually their FB page is full on with beautiful photos. Are these real indes? Or they just want to enhance their followers base s that they feel proud while speaking with their friends? Can some seniors throw some light on this?

UdibabaThey are all trying to get more swag and to use that for endorsements. So avoid these people. Their first cousins are the ones trying to up a website's popularity rating for SEO.

So like all ads. Only glitter no gold.

LoveMongers
05-06-16, 07:34
PM me I have good details.

Hello Seniors,

Thanks

LoveMongers
05-06-16, 07:39
Can I have her digits. I think I know her.

Has anyone tried Priya ranjan. 7. 5 k for 2 shots without place. She does not have her own place.

Feedback appreciated.

Sniper.

GoldenYear
05-06-16, 08:34
As far as I know, there were 2 locals there, but it was around 6 month ago. One whose name starts with S, another miss are. What's the name of the 3rd local. And the NE with whom you had the quick FS, is her name starting with S?Let me make picture clear, there are total 5 numbers of masseuse in this spa. Three of them are local and remaining two are from NE. One from NE left just few days back.

Local Names: 1. Music 2. Silk 3. Gift.

NE 1. Starts with are and 2. Starts with Z.

All of them are open for HS but may say no if you are going there for the first time but you can convince them easily.

Rahuv1911
05-06-16, 08:59
Can you give damage?

Also when I used nearbuy coupon for 500, they said I need extra money for female therapist.Hey,

They'll ask you to pay extra 500 or 800 for female therapist. Tell you paid 300 last time and they agree for 300.

Well the therapist which I got said she usually does not like all this. But because I spoke well with her, she gave me HJ for free I know you won't believe that but it did happen.

About charges other females out there will do HJ in 500 also depending upon your skill. But keep in mind sometimes you might not get also any extra it happened with me once out there.

Go ahead and try and let me know how was it.

Cheers

AmolSharma0000
05-06-16, 11:49
Hi,

I'm not new to mongering world. Basically from Pune only and doing this from last 12 years but this is my first FR which I would like to share with all. Few girls from Budhwar peth are used by some SP of KP.

I was with this girl which is in BP last night, she told me that when ever they get a call from SP these girls hire a auto and went to KP to satisfy their clients in good hotels. These girls are fresh chicks from north east.

So instead of getting these girls cheaper in BP, SP give service at higher rate. Yes the service from girls differ from what they provide in BP than in KP. My point is if you made good connection with these girls.

You can get the same service at cheaper rate.

MarathiPlayboy
05-06-16, 15:14
Hey,

They'll ask you to pay extra 500 or 800 for female therapist. Tell you paid 300 last time and they agree for 300.

Well the therapist which I got said she usually does not like all this. But because I spoke well with her, she gave me HJ for free I know you won't believe that but it did happen.

About charges other females out there will do HJ in 500 also depending upon your skill. But keep in mind sometimes you might not get also any extra it happened with me once out there.

Go ahead and try and let me know how was it.

CheersCoupon is 500 rs, for female therapist they asked 300 only, still its hidden charges.

Rahuv1911
05-06-16, 16:16
Coupon is 500 rs, for female therapist they asked 300 only, still its hidden charges.Boss,

500+300 is what you have to pay. No hidden charges. Of course for extra you ll have to pay what you and girl agree upon inside.

Hope that makes it clear.

Sen Sex
05-06-16, 18:04
I exchanged emails with one Priya Ranjan after getting her email ID in her Locanto ad. Lot of emails exchanged and I gave her address of a meeting place. But finally fizzled out as she kept on asking for lot of details about me without sharing any from her side. She quoted 6.5 k to me for short term (2-3 hours 2 sessions). If she gave you her number then you are one step ahead of me. For such unknown / unreported indies insist on meeting in a public place first and arrange for place yourself rather than going to place arranged by her. And off course no advance payment.

Enjoy & do post FR.

Feedback appreciated.

Sniper.

HFocus
05-06-16, 19:22
Senior members,

I am a newbie looking to get support. Would be delighted if you can share any contacts you have and also give me an idea on how to approach and the costs etc. , Would be very thankful. My Pm is activated and I am around NIBM.

Anywhere in East Pune that is decent and hygienic is appreciated including MPS, SPs, and Indies.

Thanks in advance.

Night Rider 12
05-07-16, 08:14
Hi,

Cheers!No bro, no one has replied, am in the same situation like you! I don't want to get a girl and get embarrassed that hotel doesn't allow her!

Richard99
05-07-16, 10:25
Is there any action near KP area?

Sandyyy
05-07-16, 10:45
Hi all,

I am new to mongering, Need help with good contacts like Snehal / Payal (From SP Subhash), Neha (Aundh / Sangvi) or any other indie.

I will reciprocate with the few contact which I have.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Sandyyy

Richard99
05-07-16, 10:53
Any active SP near KP area?

IronMan0402
05-07-16, 11:34
Hi guys,

Got the following pics from some SP's. Have you tried any? Please review. And recommend. Also suggest if you have anything better.

Thanks

MadanM
05-07-16, 11:55
Hey guys,

If any one can help with any inde contacts in Talegaon / Somatane area would be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Kavisach
05-07-16, 13:18
Please any member have contact of good SP from KP area please PM me.

Sitting Duck
05-07-16, 13:33
Anyone tried this poster on Locanto called Rajiv who mentions babes at 5 k for ST around VN area, number ending 773? If so, any feedback?

Raul2535
05-07-16, 14:26
Hello,

What happen no FR on k spa from last few months.

Is it still in operation or not. And still they provides extras or not.

PuneGuy2006
05-07-16, 15:45
I too got the same snaps, in fact few more, what is the rate they have quoted, for me it is quoting 8 k.

Hi guys,

Got the following pics from some SP's. Have you tried any? Please review. And recommend. Also suggest if you have anything better.

Thanks

Danny1989
05-07-16, 15:51
Hi guys,

This is regarding Pallavi, I talked to her fixed an appointment tomorrow, but I am not if this one is the same Pallavi you guys talk or this is the other one.

Her last number is 423. Can any one please help me with this and also give me suggestions whether I should go for her or not.

PuneGuy2006
05-07-16, 17:21
No, I had tried her 6 months back, that time her number ends with 294.

Hi guys,

This is regarding Pallavi, I talked to her fixed an appointment tomorrow, but I am not if this one is the same Pallavi you guys talk or this is the other one.

Her last number is 423. Can any one please help me with this and also give me suggestions whether I should go for her or not.

DannyHuks
05-07-16, 17:38
Hi guys,

I'm new here. Just now subscribed. How should I go about it? Any suggestions for newbies?

DannyHuks
05-07-16, 17:42
I am in the same boat. Any help would be very helpful.Me too new here. Wondering how this works.

SpaHawk
05-07-16, 17:43
Last week visited this spa located on P.S. Near K-Phata on main road. I had earlier visited their Aundh branch, and had a fair idea what to expect. In fact the P.S. Branch only helped me locate their Aundh branch and fixed appointment for me. While taking appointment in P.S. Branch I told my choice of the therapist. Had spoken to her earlier thus knew her name. Reached there on time, completed counter formalities and was directed to room. It had attached shower facility and was bit congested with very little space for the therapist to move around.

Must say the room was clean and music was soothing, unlike the Thai / Chinese music they play in spas. I like to enjoy the whole experience, which includes aroma, music, cooling, ambiance, hygiene, massage and therapist too. So it was my kind of environment, only thing therapist was not that attractive, just average. Massage started with stretching and yes it was awesome. The hints started from the beginning itself. Her hands reached every where in the dispos. Good part of massaging and stretching was done sitting on therapy table, and my body.

A lot of exchange of mutual touches, some flirty talks went on during the session. She likes to have massage and visits other spa to avail it. While massage I took a nap, and was awakened by the therapist. Jokingly she said she too will doze of if I won't talk and go to sleep. I said the massage was relaxing and so I took the nap, flirtatiously she said "you give me massage in that case, so that I can sleep a bit too. " Ah! I said I was willing. But that conversation ended with a good laugh from both of us. And this friendly, flirty banter went on for a while.

BTW the bum massage too was good. My hands, legs, palms had already touched her avg size boobies many times during the therapy. Finally towards the end of the massage I asked about the "special" things on offer, she replied No FS, only HJ, and quoted 1000. I negotiated for TL, which was readily accepted and herself opened the top, applied oil and started slow hand movement on junior. I fondled, kissed, sucked and played with the mangoes, touched her all over without any resistance, rather cooperation. She seemed aroused, her light moans indicated.

In next 5 minutes junior was satisfied and again conversation started. She told me that she does not give FS in spa, she goes out. Believes in living life fully and enjoy it. I said I am not into FS (as regular readers of my FRs would have by now realized). She asked me the reason, to which I replied its my choice, I will the day I would feel like doing it. Any ways I ask her quote for FS (since after reading other's mongering experiences, knowing the rates going on, wanted to check her price). She quoted 10 K for full night. Frankly she is not worth it. So mongers who would.

Like to try her should rather stick to the market price for avg looking WG. After the conversation took shower and left. Below is the evaluation:

Ambiance- 6/10.

Massage- 8/10.

Therapist- 5/10.

Service & attitude- 8/10.

Damage - 2 k on counter and 1 k tip.

WIR. Yes I will, but would like to try other therapists as well. Will also like to try Ayurvedic, since it is provided by 2 girls simultaneously. This as told by the therapist.

Cheers!

Ferguson
05-07-16, 17:55
Hi guys,

Her last number is 423. Can any one please help me with this and also give me suggestions whether I should go for her or not.Buddy,

Her number ends with 294,so may be you are talking with wrong person.

DannyHuks
05-07-16, 18:06
Hi guys,

My spa activity is restricted to Kin (miss J and miss L), SOS (miss M and miss J), P.S. Rainbow plaza spa (miss Z). All giving good service but looking for better / new options. Please pm me some therapist names and the spa. I can provide SP contact in Mumbai as of now (my prev FR in Mum forum). Have the regular stuff in Pune.

Cheers,

DactHi,

Can you PM me the details please.

DannyHuks
05-07-16, 18:14
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/Pune-police-bust-sex-racket/articleshow/51983760.cms

Still raids going on.Tried to get a foreign escort today and was told by one SP that none could be found in Pune. Effect of the raids?

DannyHuks
05-07-16, 18:16
Anyone tried this poster on Locanto called Rajiv who mentions babes at 5 k for ST around VN area, number ending 773? If so, any feedback?I spoke to him today. He has some, but no foreigners. Not sure of the class.

DannyHuks
05-07-16, 18:21
Hi,

I'm looking for a GFE. All old timers, can someone please share a good contact on PM.

Thanks.

DannyHuks
05-07-16, 18:47
Boss,

500+300 is what you have to pay. No hidden charges. Of course for extra you ll have to pay what you and girl agree upon inside.

Hope that makes it clear.Hi,

Can you provide details of this place on PM please.

Thanks.

Genius3057
05-07-16, 21:14
I had met him and had gone to his flat in VN.

Had 2 girls with him, didn't like any. Oversells a lot.

Anyone tried this poster on Locanto called Rajiv who mentions babes at 5 k for ST around VN area, number ending 773? If so, any feedback?

RohanM
05-07-16, 21:52
I got one south Indian massage girl from Pimpri massage parlour, who looks like tapasee pannu (heroine) after dieting.

I can share but.

Share me contact.

1 less than 1 k rate, looks don't matter.

2) don't give BP girls.

Vishal1464
05-08-16, 03:59
Hello,

What happen no FR on k spa from last few months.

Is it still in operation or not. And still they provides extras or not.The spa is operational and gave it a visit last week with extras on the menu.

Vishal1464
05-08-16, 04:36
Hi everyone,

Could anyone share contact of Neha (Aundh)?

I wish to visit her today and help would be genuinely appreciated.

SniperDude
05-08-16, 05:19
Thanks for info bro.

She has not shared her number yet. But shared her pic with face blurred. I agree no advance payment. Let me see this goes further.

Sniper.

I exchanged emails with one Priya Ranjan after getting her email ID in her Locanto ad. Lot of emails exchanged and I gave her address of a meeting place. But finally fizzled out as she kept on asking for lot of details about me without sharing any from her side. She quoted 6. 5 k to me for short term (2-3 hours 2 sessions). If she gave you her number then you are one step ahead of me. For such unknown / unreported indies insist on meeting in a public place first and arrange for place yourself rather than going to place arranged by her. And off course no advance payment.

Enjoy & do post FR.

Renedil
05-08-16, 07:26
Hi,

Please can someone pass over the old Rati's contact details.

Thanks!

ChillGuy873
05-08-16, 11:06
Hi guys,

I am planning to visit AVZ spa buying a nearbuy coupon.

Please guide me with the your experiences and any specific masseuse I should take.

ChillGuy873
05-08-16, 11:13
Responded to an ad on locanto about classy couple seeking men.

After a series of mails finally met them at their place.

Was tense and nervous but girl's looks was a breather.

Extremely co-operative and open to all positions. The husband gets involved in act but left the room after sometime.

All in all an amazing experience.

Details:

Colour: wheatish.

Height: around 5 feet 4 inches.

Amazing curves.

Hygienic.

WIR: hell yeah.

Cost:6 k for 2 shots.

JamesDG
05-08-16, 11:30
Hi guys,

Well, I am traveling to Mumbai for a week and may get a day or two for my self so any one with good indies, worth the buck. I won't have much time looking around so wanted sure info hence posting in Pune forum as I have been more active here and I see quite a few of our seniors have had great time in Mumbai.

Cheers.

Enjoy life.

James DG

Bullsye
05-08-16, 13:07
I had met him and had gone to his flat in VN.

Had 2 girls with him, didn't like any. Oversells a lot.Agree with SittingDuck, Rajiv is a smooth talk, he oversells.

I had taken service from him last year, gals he has are not very good and service is not up to mark.

Bullsye
05-08-16, 13:22
I know one girl Pooja she is in my personal contact also if you share her photo I give her no now she does for some personal client's only.Agree with SKhatana Pooja had an amazing body and service will great like famous [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] chick. I had her for 9 K full night. She used to usually go to pubs with famous Payal, but now has gone separate ways, so wonder she is still active in this trade.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

JizzyB
05-08-16, 14:46
How much he's quoting?

-JizzyB.

Hi guys,

Thanks

JizzyB
05-08-16, 14:52
Seriously avoid. Not a looker at all.

-JizzyB.

About Rati.

Damages- 2500 for 2 pops + 800 rs room charges.

WishList15
05-08-16, 15:11
This was my first step in mongering and visited the famous spa at VN. Had asked for the lone Thai therapist but was assigned NE Miss L. Good looking, short, plump and petite. Though a bit skeptical but As usual standard procedure leading to HS + TL. Cost 1000 bucks. Also she intimated that with Thai therapist Miss A, everything was on offer except FS.

Hopefully would do another posting shortly if everything works well.

LoveMongers
05-08-16, 16:08
I am in search of good digits will have ready for night out with good DFK and BBBJ. Seniors please help with digits. In return I will share my digits that has not mentioned here earlier.

EyesWitcher21
05-08-16, 18:24
Went to My spa in Bavdhan. Quite a disappointment. It was my first time in that spa. The therapist was susma. Massage was pretty darn good. But she never offered extras. I asked about it towards the end 2 times but the answer was a firm no. She wasn't attractive either but was really surprised to see a flat refusal. Any experiences with this spa?

ArtOfMotion
05-08-16, 19:10
The Pallavi you have is of VN. Booked her once and dropped out after looking at her pic. She is not worth what she quotes.

Hi guys,

Tut Li
05-08-16, 19:14
Please any member have contact of good SP from KP area please PM me.Most of them have shifted to PCMC. Even if they are there in KP, avoid for some time. Don't allow your dick to rule over your head.

Tut Li
05-08-16, 19:22
Hi all,

I am new to mongering, Need help with good contacts like Snehal / Payal (From SP Subhash), Neha (Aundh / Sangvi) or any other indie.

I will reciprocate with the few contact which I have.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

SandyyyPayal has shifted to different state, though visits sometimes when need extra money. Neha Aundh strictly works with ref call. A decent message (she is not using WA) might work with some random reference name. There are two snehals, (yerawada & pcmc or P.S). Which one you are referring? I can share anyone Snehal by pm, but I have not tried any of them. Not my cup of tea.

Tut Li
05-08-16, 19:34
Hello Seniors,

ThanksIf ID for chick is available, any 3 star plus total in KP is girlfriendly. If a chick is presentable, decent (does not look like professional) and confident enough, which is rare, she can directly come to room, no one will bother to ask for ID, at least if vsiting you for short hours.

Tut Li
05-08-16, 19:38
Hi,

Cheers!I guess my last post has answered your questions.

Tut Li
05-08-16, 19:45
Buddy,

UdibabaFor specific ad on locanto, check "all ads by advertiser". If there are multiple cities, they all are SPs. My personal exp with all ads with links to some website (org something) are from SPs. Be careful.

PuneRock
05-08-16, 19:55
Hey guys,

Need some help. I want to share 2 reports.

1. I have visited q bar in KP on Saturday night. There I got some hints of pickups. I saw few girls in parking who seems to looking for clients. Also in a bar I saw few chicks who seems to be a ready for pickup.

So just wanted to know how to identify such chicks from bars. Also how to approach them. Please help me.

2. On Sunday morning I have visited one Thai spa in KP assigned with one of cute young Thai girl. Massage was awesome. During massage I directly ask her ki if she is ready to come outside with me session. She has accepted that offer.

So guys please let me know good decent hotels where I can take her out for a sessions. After massage she has shared her number. Now we are planning to go out but I don't have any idea about hotels where I can easily take her into hotel. On what's up we are chatting and she is asking me about hotels.

Guys please help me.

Thanks.

AbhiF
05-08-16, 20:01
Seriously avoid. Not a looker at all.

-JizzyB.Hi,

Hotel's name bro.

CoolGuy86
05-08-16, 21:36
Hi guys This is my second FR in this forum. And the girl is none other than the queen Pallavi.

Thanks to one of fellow ISG who gave me her digits and references. As soon as I got her number I called Pallavi the same day in evening.

She was very nice on Phone and asked me to come in half hour or so but since I was out of station I Just said I will be back on Sunday and will be meeting you on Monday.

She agreed and said to call once before coming or to message her.

I reached Pune on Sunday morning, was bit tired after travelling so decided to call her and meet her on Monday.

On Monday I pinged her and said I will be free today by 1:30 pm she said its fine you can come.

She gave me her complete address and flat number and said if anyone asks just tell her flat number and come inside directly.

I reached the place and the security guard asked me to enter in the visitor register. I said him the flat number and he guided me to the see wing of the society.

As I reached there the board I saw it was Pallavi down I looked the same flat number was in the name of Sonawane.

I rung the door bell was bit afraid and skeptical to ring the bell I was doubting if it is the same Pallavi or is it just like a dream.

She opened the door and she was like an average looking girl. Not too much beautiful not bad though. Her figure was nice.

She was wearing a very small nickers type jeans and a sleeveless t shirt. She welcomed me and offered me a glass of water her place was very nice with big 42 inches led TV and she was having an apple I phone too.

After few minutes of chit chatting and general talk she asked me to come to her bedroom. She wanted me to wash my johnny before starting so I was heading to bathroom she followed and asked if I want her to do that.

I said yes it will be fine then she took my dick in her hand and very gently and nice she cleaned it up entirely and asked her it will be fine is she too washed her pussy.

She had already made my johnny hard by her gentle touch and washing. Ahhh.

Then what johnny was already in a very awesome mood and ready to bang her.

I made her undress and started the fore play, DFK, sucking licking everything. After few minutes I put my dick near her face and she eagerly and willing accepted it in her mouth and started BBJ.

It was very nice and awesome experience I could feel her tongue working on my penis.

Then I switched on to 69 position. Cool was nice to taste her pussy. She was very clean down there. I started kissing her legs, thighs and slowly came to her pussy. 69 had always been my kinky desire and I wanted to try it.

Once and luckily it was with Pallavi that I tried it for first time. We both were continuously kissing and pampering each other that made her arouse more and Pallavi she asked me to fuck her now.

She was riding me first She asked if I want to be above her I am healthy so I was ok even if she was above me and riding my cock I tried to bang her from down.

Then I started fucking her in all possible postures doggy, missionary, side ways and etc etc Johnny was very damn proud not coming at all and also she had taken my fore skin back.

Once my penis foreskin goes back I have never come in that situation like I don't come because my penis is so tight and hard that I can't masturbate and neither do I come in that situation.

After continuous fucking for maybe around 1 hour Pallavi said that she is tired and done and can't do any more. She requested me that she would do a hand job for me. I too was tired She started the.

Hand Job and as I said I do very rarely cum once my penis fore skin is entirely off (back). The red part was out. Pallavi initially failed for hand job as well she requested me to do the hand job myself and she will just pamper me.

I explained her that I can't cum once my skin is off and my red part is ot so this is the reason that I am not cuming. She said oh is it so. Then she tried to put my penis back inside the fore skin.

I helped her to do that but her touch was making my penis hard again so It was difficult to put it back inside and some how I was back in normal.

After that she started a hand job I looked her as she was nude and then finally I shooted my load on her bed and some load was on my body. We both cleaned ourselves.

And I paid her and I was off.

Pallavi is good in bed but yes she is a bit show off type girl and maybe she lies also. She was saying that her father is the owner of a dairy farm in Pune and she is a very rich person and her income is around 1 lakh Rs. Per month.

She says she is an MBA from indira college and she is doing this because she likes to so this she enjoys sex and getting paid for that fun and money both.

Nice she was honest with me and said whatever she felt and believed in.

Paid her 6 K, tried to negotiate with her for 5 k but she didn't so had to pay her full. Then I went off.

I enjoyed but her few statements at the end that she is very rich her income is around 1 lakh to 2 lakh rs per month etc etc made me disturbed.

Felt that she is really faking off many things.

I might try her or not next time I am really not sure as of now.

6 k for 1 shot seems too high to be paid for a girl who claims that her income is 1 lakh per month.

Rest service is fine 8/10.

Boobs 9/10 (firm, nice fair, rounded ones loved them).

Pussy 9/10.

Ass 8/10 (no anal she doesn't allows anal).

BBBJ 9/10.

DFK 8/10.

Cheers.

CoolGuy86
05-08-16, 21:41
Hello guys,

I am in Kolhapur now for few months and very new to the city.

Don't know if any indies are here, would be thank full if any one could Private Message me numbers of good indies with references in Kolhapur.

Also let me know the charges for ST & LT.

I can revert back with similar contacts of indies in Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore.

Cheers.

Happy & safe mongering.

Thanks in advance.

KunalSuri1711
05-08-16, 22:48
No bro, no one has replied, am in the same situation like you! I don't want to get a girl and get embarrassed that hotel doesn't allow her!I have a flat in Katraj with a separate room which you can use for minimal stuff or whatever we can talk about that. I want to help brothers in need. Just that its in a reputed society so noise has to be to the limited. Offer is open to all. Its my flat and have 2 rooms free. Just that the guy should be decent and the girl too. Otherwise no problem in anything at all. The room has a bed and a good cooler.

Rest whatever you guys decide. It is better than a hotel where people might judge you or create an issue and you feel awkward.

Sanev75
05-09-16, 07:21
Hi guys,

I am planning to visit AVZ spa buying a nearbuy coupon.

Please guide me with the your experiences and any specific masseuse I should take.Bro,

I visited last week at their P.S. branch and asked for therapists gunjan.

I too had nearby voucher but there is a catch.

On nearby they offer male therapist and for female additions 500 I had to pay.

Further on confirmed with therapists name but sadly try appoint some other female.

Young one name is same as old oil brand Dha.

She is from north India.

Gave gave good massage and talking continuously but at the end no extras.

I finally asked for it but said no & smiled.

Boring and a big turned off.

Place is also a flat converted to spa.

Bad luck.

Convictar
05-09-16, 09:29
Payal has shifted to different state, though visits sometimes when need extra money. Neha Aundh strictly works with ref call. A decent message (she is not using WA) might work with some random reference name. There are two snehals, (yerawada & pcmc or P.S). Which one you are referring? I can share anyone Snehal by pm, but I have not tried any of them. Not my cup of tea.Hey Tut Li Bro,

Regarding Payal, don't think she has shifted to a different state permanently. I had availed her around 15 days back. She was to go to her home town in a couple of days though.

But told me she will be staying in Pune only and will be back in a couple of weeks.

Convict.

Pcock
05-09-16, 11:36
Hi guys This is my second FR in this forum. And the girl is none other than the queen Pallavi.

Thanks to one of fellow ISG who gave me her digits and references. As soon as I got her number I called Pallavi the same day in evening.

She was very nice on Phone and asked me to come in half hour or so but since I was out of station I Just said I will be back on Sunday and will be meeting you on Monday.

I reached Pune on Sunday morning, was bit tired after travelling so decided to call her and meet her on Monday..Actually bud I haven't understood why are you perturbed about her so called bragging. How the hell does it matter. She likes to chat all the time. Only time she is quiet is when she has something in her mouth LOL. However make a rough calculation. One customer per day at 6 k. It will come to 1.8 lac. I m sure she earns more. So what? You pay her that's why she earns. Her night outs etc fetch her much much more cash. If you are perturbed by 2 lac you will be shocked if she tells the actual figure.

Kshan0105
05-09-16, 11:54
Hi,

Has any body tried Reena number ending with 300. She has her own place. Any feed back for her.

AmolSharma0000
05-09-16, 13:11
Every time I try to become a paid member. My payments declined and this is happening from last week. M having SBI debit card. Also tried by doing SBI virtual card. But its still declined. Please help me.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

IronMan0402
05-09-16, 14:19
How much he's quoting?

-JizzyB.7 k for 2 hrs. Very high. Got occupied with some work so didn't proceed.

SkyTech14
05-09-16, 14:42
Hi Guys.

After a long time tried a thai spa.

Book the slot.

Get the thai therapist. In the age group of 25.

Nice rooms with locks and attach bathroom.

Started with the massage.

Good massage. She was very friendly from the starting.

Everything is available except the FS.

Done B2 B with her. Njoyed the melons with perky nipples.

Having proper fat at the proper places. So liked her to the core.

Overall a nice session of 20 minutes with her other than the massage.

Good place very friendly atmosphere.

Damage: 1. 5 K /- counter + 2 K for the extras.

JizzyB
05-09-16, 15:06
Very expensive I must say.

-JizzyB.

I reached Pune on Sunday morning, was bit tired after travelling so decided to call her and meet her on Monday.

On Monday I pinged her and said I will be free today by 1:30 pm she said its fine you can come.

She gave me her complete address and flat number and said if anyone asks just tell her flat number and come inside directly.

I reached the place and the security guard asked me to enter in the visitor register. I said him the flat number and he guided me to the see wing of the society.

As I reached there the board I saw it was Pallavi down I looked the same flat number was in the name of Sonawane.

I rung the door bell was bit afraid and skeptical to ring the bell I was doubting if it is the same Pallavi or is it just like a dream.

She opened the door and she was like an average looking girl. Not too much beautiful not bad though. Her figure was nice.

She was wearing a very small nickers type jeans and a sleeveless t shirt. She welcomed me and offered me a glass of water her place was very nice with big 42 inches led TV and she was having an apple I phone too.

After few minutes of chit chatting and general talk she asked me to come to her bedroom. She wanted me to wash my johnny before starting so I was heading to bathroom she followed and asked if I want her to do that.

I said yes it will be fine then she took my dick in her hand and very gently and nice she cleaned it up entirely and asked her it will be fine is she too washed her pussy.

She had already made my johnny hard by her gentle touch and washing. Ahhh.

Then what johnny was already in a very awesome mood and ready to bang her.

I made her undress and started the fore play, DFK, sucking licking everything. After few minutes I put my dick near her face and she eagerly and willing accepted it in her mouth and started BBJ.

It was very nice and awesome experience I could feel her tongue working on my penis.

Then I switched on to 69 position. Cool was nice to taste her pussy. She was very clean down there. I started kissing her legs, thighs and slowly came to her pussy. 69 had always been my kinky desire and I wanted to try it.

Once and luckily it was with Pallavi that I tried it for first time. We both were continuously kissing and pampering each other that made her arouse more and Pallavi she asked me to fuck her now.

She was riding me first She asked if I want to be above her I am healthy so I was ok even if she was above me and riding my cock I tried to bang her from down.

Then I started fucking her in all possible postures doggy, missionary, side ways and etc etc Johnny was very damn proud not coming at all and also she had taken my fore skin back.

Once my penis foreskin goes back I have never come in that situation like I don't come because my penis is so tight and hard that I can't masturbate and neither do I come in that situation.

After continuous fucking for maybe around 1 hour Pallavi said that she is tired and done and can't do any more. She requested me that she would do a hand job for me. I too was tired She started the.

Hand Job and as I said I do very rarely cum once my penis fore skin is entirely off (back). The red part was out. Pallavi initially failed for hand job as well she requested me to do the hand job myself and she will just pamper me.

I explained her that I can't cum once my skin is off and my red part is ot so this is the reason that I am not cuming. She said oh is it so. Then she tried to put my penis back inside the fore skin.

I helped her to do that but her touch was making my penis hard again so It was difficult to put it back inside and some how I was back in normal.

After that she started a hand job I looked her as she was nude and then finally I shooted my load on her bed and some load was on my body. We both cleaned ourselves.

And I paid her and I was off.

Pallavi is good in bed but yes she is a bit show off type girl and maybe she lies also. She was saying that her father is the owner of a dairy farm in Pune and she is a very rich person and her income is around 1 lakh Rs. Per month.

She says she is an MBA from indira college and she is doing this because she likes to so this she enjoys sex and getting paid for that fun and money both.

Nice she was honest with me and said whatever she felt and believed in.

Paid her 6 K, tried to negotiate with her for 5 k but she didn't so had to pay her full. Then I went off.

I enjoyed but her few statements at the end that she is very rich her income is around 1 lakh to 2 lakh rs per month etc etc made me disturbed.

Felt that she is really faking off many things.

I might try her or not next time I am really not sure as of now.

6 k for 1 shot seems too high to be paid for a girl who claims that her income is 1 lakh per month.

Rest service is fine 8/10.

Boobs 9/10 (firm, nice fair, rounded ones loved them).

Pussy 9/10.

Ass 8/10 (no anal she doesn't allows anal).

BBBJ 9/10.

DFK 8/10.

Cheers.

JizzyB
05-09-16, 15:11
Make sure to visit NL. Good options & affordable.

-JizzyB.

Hi guys,

Well, I am traveling to Mumbai for a week and may get a day or two for my self so any one with good indies, worth the buck. I won't have much time looking around so wanted sure info hence posting in Pune forum as I have been more active here and I see quite a few of our seniors have had great time in Mumbai.

Cheers.

Enjoy life.

James DG

MarathiPlayboy
05-09-16, 19:36
I complained about same.

BTW they asked me 300 rs.

Bro,

I visited last week at their P.S. branch and asked for therapists gunjan.

I too had nearby voucher but there is a catch.

On nearby they offer male therapist and for female additions 500 I had to pay.

Further on confirmed with therapists name but sadly try appoint some other female.

Young one name is same as old oil brand Dha.

She is from north India.

Gave gave good massage and talking continuously but at the end no extras.

I finally asked for it but said no & smiled.

Boring and a big turned off.

Place is also a flat converted to spa.

Bad luck.

WishList15
05-09-16, 20:06
Don't waste your time. BP would be better. Short with lot of stretch marks and not at all a performer. Tone and language very typical. Wasted money on her.

Thanks for info bro.

She has not shared her number yet. But shared her pic with face blurred. I agree no advance payment. Let me see this goes further.

Sniper.

Horn22
05-09-16, 20:34
I visited this spa yesterday, didn't get extra.

Please give therapist hint.

Last week visited this spa located on P.S. Near K-Phata on main road. I had earlier visited their Aundh branch, and had a fair idea what to expect. In fact the P.S. Branch only helped me locate their Aundh branch and fixed appointment for me. While taking appointment in P.S. Branch I told my choice of the therapist. Had spoken to her earlier thus knew her name. Reached there on time, completed counter formalities and was directed to room. It had attached shower facility and was bit congested with very little space for the therapist to move around.

Must say the room was clean and music was soothing, unlike the Thai / Chinese music they play in spas. I like to enjoy the whole experience, which includes aroma, music, cooling, ambiance, hygiene, massage and therapist too. So it was my kind of environment, only thing therapist was not that attractive, just average. Massage started with stretching and yes it was awesome. The hints started from the beginning itself. Her hands reached every where in the dispos. Good part of massaging and stretching was done sitting on therapy table, and my body.

A lot of exchange of mutual touches, some flirty talks went on during the session. She likes to have massage and visits other spa to avail it. While massage I took a nap, and was awakened by the therapist. Jokingly she said she too will doze of if I won't talk and go to sleep. I said the massage was relaxing and so I took the nap, flirtatiously she said "you give me massage in that case, so that I can sleep a bit too. " Ah! I said I was willing. But that conversation ended with a good laugh from both of us. And this friendly, flirty banter went on for a while...

KunalSuri1711
05-09-16, 20:39
Hi,

I am new to the forum. PM is not activated as don't have a credit card. If someone of the senior or regular members can meet me and pay for me (will give you cash) it would be great.

I am looking for Indies or NE in or under 2 k.

Have 1-2 contacts in Pune for FS and 1-2 for MP.

Also can share 8-10 contacts of FS from Delhi if anyone going there.

Also 2-3 contacts for FS in Gurgaon.

I also have a place here in Pune if fellow brothers want to use for hourly basis. Rest details can be shared.

Ready to share all the stuff please help me guys if you can.

BoyPune
05-10-16, 01:15
Any recommendations for Thai Spa wit Nearbuy voucher?

Should wit service at least up to B2B.

Please help.

SniperDude
05-10-16, 10:10
Thanks for your feedback.

Sniper.

Don't waste your time. BP would be better. Short with lot of stretch marks and not at all a performer. Tone and language very typical. Wasted money on her.

GoldenYear
05-10-16, 11:15
The moment you said 10 K for Full service, I understood it has to be girl with G. She does not deserve 5 K for night and she ask for 10 K.

SpaHawk
05-10-16, 13:16

Please give therapist hint.You can ask for the therapist who's name is same as an old talkies in yerwada, starts from G.

Cheers!

MarathiPlayboy
05-10-16, 14:29
Any recommendations for Thai Spa wit Nearbuy voucher?

Should wit service at least up to B2B.

Please help.That depends on pure luck and mood.

Nothing else.

Gopanna2012
05-10-16, 17:05
Thanks for your feedback.

Sniper.BP girls are good. Indie girls are too costly. They have lot of nakhras. Budget is too high for outside girls.

RohanM
05-10-16, 19:22
Can anybody give it to me?

MumbaiTantra
05-10-16, 20:09
OS Ashram, have always wanted to be there and would really appreciate if you can throw some light on following aspects which are from laymen's perspective.

-Are there any criteria for getting into the Ashram?

-What are the charges?

-What about a Indian national who in not a Pune resident. Does that make the access process bit easy?

Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

I have been visiting os ashram for last 3 years on an off basis. For local puneites it is very difficult to get into OS as there is a lot of racial profiling against locals.

The general perception is that we go there only to get laid and not interested in meditation, hence there is constant surveillance on single Indian men inside the campus by volunteers.

However 6 months back during one of the sessions I saw a 45+ year old lady in the campus going around without bra and only the robes. Got a signal that she was available.

Started going to the same meditations that she was going and made sure that I was near by her during the mediations.

After 2 days and 4 mediations later she observed that I was following her. During the drinks break I just said Hi to her and started chatting with her...

Danny1989
05-10-16, 20:15
Hi,

I met a girl near hotel Cent through an agent, had St and it was awesome. The thing is the girl is fed up working with agent as there is lot of work and less money. Going by her looks and communication she has, fluent English, attitude etc. I asked her why don't you try independent service, on which she was agreed.

Told her about this forum. So my question is, do we allow girls register here and do business directly.

You guys don't want to miss this one.

Shaunp2012
05-10-16, 20:22
I see everyday CG workers numbers is growing up at pimpri new K pumps.

Even saw young teens, a total of 10-12 ladies standing for pickup.

If anybody interested, just wanted to give heads up.

PuneriPatakha
05-10-16, 21:51

Please give therapist hint.She did it for free. I just tipped her 500 bucks and she was happy.

AgarWalk
05-11-16, 02:25
Hi,

I met a girl near hotel Cent through an agent, had St and it was awesome. The thing is the girl is fed up working with agent as there is lot of work and less money. Going by her looks and communication she has, fluent English, attitude etc. I asked her why don't you try independent service, on which she was agreed.

Told her about this forum. So my question is, do we allow girls register here and do business directly.

You guys don't want to miss this one.Hey Buddy,

Thanks a lot for sharing your exp. It is my personal understanding that we don't want any of the SP or the gals to register here as.

It will dilute the sanctity of this forum. Can you please share the number along with the reference and charges. In return will share Pune.

And Delhi contacts.

Cheers.

TheCharm
05-11-16, 04:11

If anybody interested, just wanted to give heads up.You are saying KS. Pumps or kirlos. Pumps?

MadanM
05-11-16, 06:24
There is an interesting observation about fake post regarding extra offering at Yog, My & AVZ spa P. S area.

No extras offered any of these places and most likely business owners using this forum as crowd puller.

Interesting facts are like most of the post are by new members having hardly 2-3 post on this forum and are free members.

Also after every such post you will find 3-4 FR from other members about no extra offered at these places.

So don't be lured by such posts, first see who is posting information if it is from new member most likely it is fake.

Don't waste hard earned money on such posts.

Thanks, enjoy.

Sree1851
05-11-16, 07:08
Hi Kunal,

Please activate your PM to receive responses. Also if you are looking for under 2 K then look for my old post on hotel Swarg, I even put up a pic of the place.

Cheers.

Sree.

Hi,

I am new to the forum. PM is not activated as don't have a credit card. If someone of the senior or regular members can meet me and pay for me (will give you cash) it would be great.

I am looking for Indies or NE in or under 2 k.

Have 1-2 contacts in Pune for FS and 1-2 for MP.

Also can share 8-10 contacts of FS from Delhi if anyone going there.

Also 2-3 contacts for FS in Gurgaon.

I also have a place here in Pune if fellow brothers want to use for hourly basis. Rest details can be shared.

Ready to share all the stuff please help me guys if you can.

GoldenYear
05-11-16, 11:09

If anybody interested, just wanted to give heads up.Do you want to say HAL girls. Or is it any new place?

Adckbpu
05-11-16, 12:13
Hi friends,

I have been silent reader on this forum since long it would be great help if some one could share me contact details for Pallavi and Neha.

I would make sure that whenever I come across any contact and it is worth sharing it would be shared.

Sen Sex
05-11-16, 12:14
TutLi bro,

Can you please PM me Snehal, PCMC number? I have seen her pictures posted here earlier and am interested. I think she used to work thru SP Subhash but comes directly also. Not sure if reference will be required.

Payal has shifted to different state, though visits sometimes when need extra money. Neha Aundh strictly works with ref call. A decent message (she is not using WA) might work with some random reference name. There are two snehals, (yerawada & pcmc or P.S). Which one you are referring? I can share anyone Snehal by pm, but I have not tried any of them. Not my cup of tea.

SniperDude
05-11-16, 15:40
Bto. Do not tell WG to register to this forum. Instead share her contact & reference through PM.

Please share it with me. In return I will share my contact.

Sniper.

Hi,

You guys don't want to miss this one.

Danny1989
05-11-16, 16:54
Bto. Do not tell WG to register to this forum. Instead share her contact & reference through PM.

Please share it with me. In return I will share my contact.

Sniper.Yes I will surely share the number once I subscribe.

And let her contact get finished from the current agent.

Ameetsk
05-11-16, 17:52
There is an interesting observation about fake post regarding extra offering at Yog, My & AVZ spa P. S area.

No extras offered any of these places and most likely business owners using this forum as crowd puller.

Interesting facts are like most of the post are by new members having hardly 2-3 post on this forum and are free members.

Also after every such post you will find 3-4 FR from other members about no extra offered at these places.

So don't be lured by such posts, first see who is posting information if it is from new member most likely it is fake.

Thanks, enjoy.Hi Madan,

With all due respect, I would disagree here. MY in P. S doesn't offer extras.

But AVZ and "Yog" especially offer lots of extras and even beyond that.

GoldenYear
05-11-16, 18:41
I am a member of this spa for the last 2 months. Earlier I got HS and boob access twice here, so I was quite sure of getting it this time too.

I was given therapist whose name begin with K. As she was fluent in English, I praised her for that. Immediately, reply came that she is Indian and from Mizoram.

She provided excellent massage and was talkative indeed, told that she got trained in Human anatomy and wrote exam too in Spa institute in Mizoram.

Though She had not given any signal for extra still I ask her for it in the end. She denied, as expected, but overall it was excellent massage and nice experience.

So, if you are really looking for massage go with her otherwise simply ask for any other therapist. Sometimes happy ending can be defined differently too.

GoldenYear
05-11-16, 18:58

Thanks, enjoy.I guess you are partially wrong.

Let me tell you, in A2 Z only three therapist provide extra and other three won't even allow you touch their body.

If you haven't got any extra in Yog then it is your sheer bad luck as all of them are into it.

Finally about Mera spa, I had been there three times and that too with different therapist, none of them shown any interest in providing extra.

I guess Mera spa is definitely not for extra even if it is, then too please apply cost-benefit analysis as chances are very slim.

My request is, if you haven't got any extra, in any of them, then that might be due to your sheer bad luck, just don't jump into conclusion that all the reports are fake.

Be nice with girl and tell them that you are not new in spa and read the signals, I guess this may help you.

Be safe.

MarathiPlayboy
05-11-16, 19:03

Thanks, enjoy.Same happened for star spa Ramwadi 2 yrs ago, people gave wrong info.

HotKapoor
05-11-16, 19:30
Hi Guys,

I am visiting Pune this weekend. Can you share contacts of good indies or SP who has girls worth taking to 5 star hotels. Would love to share my contacts in Mumbai.

Justin05
05-11-16, 20:15

She gave me her complete address and flat number and said if anyone asks just tell her flat number and come inside directly..Excellent and we'll written from. I can actually visualize the whole scene.

Do you have a pic of Pallavi?

Justin05
05-11-16, 20:18
I am from Mumbai and currently at Hinjewadi for work. Is there any good spa here with extras on offer?

Appreciate your help.

AquaGenius
05-11-16, 21:08
MadanM,

I am one among those who shared positive reviews about AVZ and Yog. I am no business owner and an individual. It could have been that you did not receive any extras but please don't call everyone fake.

Right now I am out of Pune and have not been very active on forum. However, go through my previous posts and you will also get hints of names. If you still can't figure it out, PM me and I will share the names. Also, I even mentioned that we should not expect anything from MyS.

Hope this helps. Happy mongering.

Thanks, enjoy.

Brett21
05-11-16, 22:01
I agree with you bro. This is precisely the modus operandi of some of the spa's to pull in more customers. I always check the members previous posts before trusting those FR's.

Thanks, enjoy.

Gopanna2012
05-12-16, 02:18
I agree with you bro. This is precisely the modus operandi of some of the spa's to pull in more customers. I always check the members previous posts before trusting those FR's.Waste of money in M spa P.S. Please don't visit. No extra offered. Massage was very bad.

Gopanna2012
05-12-16, 02:50
Some add in loc they are ready for phone chatting. What is this? How it works.

Okla123
05-12-16, 03:02
Hi friends,

I have been silent reader on this forum since long it would be great help if some one could share me contact details for Pallavi, Neha or any other inde.

RockyRocky123
05-12-16, 04:55
Anyone interested to share contact details of easy going gals and HW on give and take basis please reply on this post. I have total 7 contacts. 1 IIMM college MBA student. 2 HW. 4 working gals.

RockyRocky123
05-12-16, 06:47
Anyone interested to share contacts of easy going gals on give & take basis. I have 7 contacts. 2 HW and 5 workings gals.

Greetings,

Jackson

Anil1
05-12-16, 07:06
Hi,

I have got pics from SP in Kpark asking For short time 2 hrs around 9 k or 12 k. For full night around 20 k or 25 k. Attaching pics.

Please suggest how was the service and and idea?

Member #4429
05-12-16, 09:01
Hi,

You can look for A spa in BL'wadi high street. But make sure you don't pay them more then ongoing rates. Please RTFF for some hints.

Regards.

I am from Mumbai and currently at Hinjewadi for work. Is there any good spa here with extras on offer?

Appreciate your help.

Rahuv1911
05-12-16, 10:09

Thanks, enjoy.Hi,

I would kind of disagree on your views.

Yest I went to avz. They have 4 therapist, 3 were busy and only Miss G (theater near Yerawada name) was available. She asked me to pay extra 500 annd took me in the room. The room has an attached bathroom but kind of congested.

She is good in giving the massage. She rubs you all over will climb on you and give you a hard massage. And easily rubs the boobs on your face.

She gave hints from start by massaging almost over the ass. I asked her you can remove it from back, to my surprise she said what about from front I said it's her wish. She said everyday she goes through this. Describing the dick sizes and colors.

She massaged the ass and all the body well. In the end she said massage done do you want anything else. I said what's on offer.

She said HJ for 500 bugs. I asked for Tits access she said in 500 this much only I asked her please and she opened her top.

Firm boobs played with the nipples and sucked. Fingered her pussy from out. I asked her what about FS she said no in the spa. I asked for outside she said you have come first time. Come again then we ll talk.

Was done in 5 minutes.

She said pay me the tip and take bath.

I went in the bath and she started cleaning the table she is fine you are nude taking bath also in front of her.

WIR: Looks are not good, only if your horny try her. And ya one thing she said about FS it would take her hours before she cums, well that was kind of show off from her.

Talking about My Spa P. S not extra for sure, My Spa P. S Bavdhan if your lucky then you ll get only HJ nothing else not even touching but avoid My Spa if you need extra. I'm still to try.

Keyans
05-12-16, 10:16
Can anyone pm me Pallavi's digits. You all write so much about her should be good.

Help in need is help in deed.

Thank you brothers.

Can you PM her digit I will be in Pune in coming week.

KomalKumar2009
05-12-16, 11:31
This spa never fails, all Thai staff. Best for shy people who feel little intimidated on start ups. Just lay down, relax yourself. Menu will come. Great thing is there's a NB offer going on with 799.

45 min+shower+menu.New to site.

Driller2015
05-12-16, 13:50
Bro,

Your Pm is not active, give me a way so that we can share contacts.

Anyone interested to share contact details of easy going gals and HW on give and take basis please reply on this post. I have total 7 contacts. 1 IIMM college MBA student. 2 HW. 4 working gals.

ChillGuy873
05-12-16, 16:56
Hi,

I would kind of disagree on your views.

Yest I went to avz. They have 4 therapist, 3 were busy and only Miss G (theater near Yerawada name) was available. She asked me to pay extra 500 annd took me in the room. The room has an attached bathroom but kind of congested.

She is good in giving the massage. She rubs you all over will climb on you and give you a hard massage. And easily rubs the boobs on your face.

She gave hints from start by massaging almost over the ass. I asked her you can remove it from back, to my surprise she said what about from front I said it's her wish. She said everyday she goes through this. Describing the dick sizes and colors.

She massaged the ass and all the body well. In the end she said massage done do you want anything else. I said what's on offer..Visited AVZ a couple of days back.

Local masseuse.

Does give hints and extras HJ+TL.

Cost: 1 k.

MarathiPlayboy
05-12-16, 17:09
There is Srushti spa at Pimpri, they had rate of 500 rs only HR.

After its name came in forum gone to 1 k, now 1500 they asking.

LoveMongers
05-12-16, 18:03
Met her today not worth old lady. Do not even try to meet her not worth even in 1 k. Waisted my money.

Sanev75
05-13-16, 04:20
Anyone interested to share contacts of easy going gals on give & take basis. I have 7 contacts. 2 HW and 5 workings gals.

Greetings,

JacksonGet yourself subscribed to forum to get famous contacts.

Share your experiences and build trust.

I have some contacts which I can reciprocate once you subscribed.

MadanM
05-13-16, 04:34
This place is worst than BP. Don't go there even not worth for 500.

1. Untrained, gaoti local girls.

2. No disposable offered. Use single 3/4th for all customers full day.

3. No attach bath, have to use very sinking bathroom.

4. Very arrogant people type of goons who operates this spa.

5. For 1500 you can avail massage in top spas in Pune.

5. Most importantly no extra offered here. Even you don't want to have extra at this place.

6. Go for famous Chi spa in P. S for quality massage and extra.

7. This is based on personal experience and already waste my 1500.

Hope will helpful.

Cheers

There is Srushti spa at Pimpri, they had rate of 500 rs only HR.

After its name came in forum gone to 1 k, now 1500 they asking.

RockyRocky123
05-13-16, 06:52
Hello all,

Its been a long time I have been a silent spectator of the forum.

But would like to add a recent experience.

I was searching for SPA offer near P.S. And Aundh via J dial and massage deal sites. Got SMS from one SPA in Aundh (offer price Rs 999 deep tissue, Aroma therapy).

Took an appointment and visited yesterday afternoon with charge of Rs. 999 (offer price). Spa Ambiance is awesome. A/C room red dim light with attached bathroom. Professional Thai and Indie gals.

Availed the services of Ms. S (four letter) very attractive figure, good height and a very smiling face, which puts you in a very comfort zone.

After 25-30 minutes of back & bum massage you can feel that extras are in the air. Well I don't deal in money as I have many good contacts of friends with benefits kinda but johny was in full mood so offered 500 for BJ for which she asked Rs 2000. Negotiation started and agreed for Rs 1000.

Got hold of her tits and started sucking them. She then proceeded down took my tool in her hand and started shaking while I was busy playing with her clit down and sucking her melons. After 10 minutes of foreplay she took my tool in her mouth & gave me nice BJ and released load in her mouth. Overall spend quality time with return to investment.

Turn off: Pubic hair (Not shaved).

Body: 8/10.

Face: 7/10.

Attitude /9.

Services offered:9/10.

Total damage INR 2000 to Miss S and INR 1000 at counter.

I have few good contacts of easy going gals (Friends with benefits kinda) and got bored with them and want to taste something new. If any senior member / genuine guy interested to share their contacts on give and take basis. Please let me know.

Raul2535
05-13-16, 08:21
Hello guys,

I am in Kolhapur now for few months and very new to the city.

Don't know if any indies are here, would be thank full if any one could Private Message me numbers of good indies with references in Kolhapur.

Also let me know the charges for ST & LT.

I can revert back with similar contacts of indies in Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore.

Cheers.

Happy & safe mongering.

Thanks in advance.Did you got any reference for Kolhapur. You give me few I also will share Kolhapur few numbers.

Bondrep111
05-13-16, 11:02
Anyone interested to share contact details of easy going gals and HW on give and take basis please reply on this post. I have total 7 contacts. 1 IIMM college MBA student. 2 HW. 4 working gals.Hi buddy,

I am ready to share. Do give contacts of good ones with low damage rates.

Thanks

SingleDude
05-13-16, 11:41
Anyone interested to share contact details of easy going gals and HW on give and take basis please reply on this post. I have total 7 contacts. 1 IIMM college MBA student. 2 HW. 4 working gals.Can you PM me the details bro?

LandFakir09
05-13-16, 14:42
Tried a spa in KP. Right next to Starbucks.

Had a Nearbuy voucher (0.8 K).

Nice ambiance (faux wood). Clean room with attached bathroom and running hot water. A+ for ambiance and facilities.

Was assigned a Mizo chick (though the spa advertises itself as Thai Spa).

Gave a good massage; lots of chit chatting. She was slim, light skinned, not bad on the eyes.

About 30 minutes, popped the question. She politely declined and I respected her decision.

She said that with the new lady commish who is acting all tough, it is hard for masseuses to offer extras. She suggested to go for strictly Thai spa / MP which have Thai masseuses. Continued with massage, was very friendly. She was honest saying that the spa paid them well enough that she didn't feel to go over and above.

Having said that, she was quite flirty. A good looking charming guy could try his luck to payoff her and meet outside.

After the massage, took a nice hot shower, tipped her 0. 1 K. Had the green tea.

Hit Vohuman Cafe, the cheese omelet hit the spot. Johnny was unsatisfied but at least tummy is happy.

My take; extras in spa / MP's are becoming rare and expensive. Might want to tame Johnny for sometime unless you are flush with cash.

TigerPune
05-13-16, 18:02
I had last mongered in Delhi (spa in Delhi near airport) about 20 days back. Had just controlled jhony since then as I too much was getting spent for mongering. But today tho of going to some Spa. Saw an FR about why I spa, so called them and asked about the Groupon voucher. The girl said you can just come and pay the same rate here.

Booked an appointment and went there. Was assigned some therapist named "Nili" or something.

Place: The place is OK. It has a direct lift that straight away opens opposite reception. The room I was assigned seemed pretty small and basic. Not at all in the league of k spa or z spa.

Massage: Average. Nothing to talk about.

Masseuse: OK looking. Little plump.

Extras: After turning over, just casually started talking about what all I get in other spas just to try my luck. I told her I got B2B in other spas. She asked me if I want it now? Negotiated from 4 k to 2 k. She opened up everything except her panty. But the biggest turnoff was that her skin was very rough. She tried to please by rubbing my dick between her melons etc, but overall it was an average experience as I prefer smooth silky skin and this was completely opposite.

WIR: No.

Damage: 0.8 k (counter) + 2 k (Therapist).

Member #4429
05-13-16, 20:45
This place is worst than BP. Don't go there even not worth for 500.

1. Untrained, gaoti local girls.

2. No disposable offered. Use single 3/4th for all customers full day.

3. No attach bath, have to use very sinking bathroom.

4. Very arrogant people type of goons who operates this spa.

5. For 1500 you can avail massage in top spas in Pune.

5. Most importantly no extra offered here. Even you don't want to have extra at this place.

6. Go for famous Chi spa in P. S for quality massage and extra.

7. This is based on personal experience and already waste my 1500.

Hope will helpful.

CheersI had the same feeling when I entered. Only difference is I had their Coupon so lost 500 only. Worst place.

Even BP has better standards over them.

Strictly avoid going there.

Regards.

GoldenYear
05-14-16, 04:17
I had the same feeling when I entered. Only difference is I had their Coupon so lost 500 only. Worst place.

Regards.This is also true for local spa of Chinchwad chafekar square.

They also have branch in Deccan.

It provide 3/4th instead of disposable.

Only local girls for massage.

Pathetic massage but ambiance is OK.

No attached washroom but girl will ask you for tips without providing any extra.

Say big no to this spa too and save your money.

AgarWalk
05-14-16, 04:28
Hello all,

Its been a long time I have been a silent spectator of the forum.

But would like to add a recent experience.

I was searching for SPA offer near P.S. And Aundh via J dial and massage deal sites. Got SMS from one SPA in Aundh (offer price Rs 999 deep tissue, Aroma therapy).

Took an appointment and visited yesterday afternoon with charge of Rs. 999 (offer price). Spa Ambiance is awesome. A/C room red dim light with attached bathroom. Professional Thai and Indie gals.

Availed the services of Ms. S (four letter) very attractive figure, good height and a very smiling face, which puts you in a very comfort zone.

After 25-30 minutes of back & bum massage you can feel that extras are in the air. Well I don't deal in money as I have many good contacts of friends with benefits kinda but johny was in full mood so offered 500 for BJ for which she asked Rs 2000. Negotiation started and agreed for Rs 1000.

Got hold of her tits and started sucking them. She then proceeded down took my tool in her hand and started shaking while I was busy playing with her clit down and sucking her melons. After 10 minutes of foreplay she took my tool in her mouth & gave me nice BJ and released load in her mouth. Overall spend quality time with return to investment.

Turn off: Pubic hair (Not shaved).

Body: 8/10.

Face: 7/10.

Attitude /9.

Services offered:9/10.

Total damage INR 2000 to Miss S and INR 1000 at counter.

I have few good contacts of easy going gals (Friends with benefits kinda) and got bored with them and want to taste something new. If any senior member / genuine guy interested to share their contacts on give and take basis. Please let me know.Hey Buddy,

Your PM is not active. Can you please help with the location of the SPA and the Therapist name. Once your PM is active we can share contacts.

Cheers.

RockyRocky123
05-14-16, 05:11
Spa name start with J letter above restaurant 2nd floor near famous hospital name start with M letter. If you remove "I" letter from famous tennis & badminton women player of indie. You will get the name of the therapist. Hope this will help you.

Cheers.

Rasty
05-14-16, 08:58
I have contact details of two indie.

1) Anita number ending with 183.

2) Roma or Soniya - 431.

Both of them are asking for references. Can somebody help?

HunterSuper007
05-14-16, 09:30
I had the same feeling when I entered. Only difference is I had their Coupon so lost 500 only. Worst place.

Regards.Many spas provide irritating disposables like 3/4th and long shorts which I hate completely. Avoid such places which do not provide proper disposables.

AgarWalk
05-14-16, 09:46
Spa name start with J letter above restaurant 2nd floor near famous hospital name start with M letter. If you remove "I" letter from famous tennis & badminton women player of indie. You will get the name of the therapist. Hope this will help you.

Cheers.Yup. Got it. Thanks.

Sachineb
05-14-16, 11:51
What's add posted with title. Want to try.

Responded to an ad on locanto about classy couple seeking men.

After a series of mails finally met them at their place.

Was tense and nervous but girl's looks was a breather.

Extremely co-operative and open to all positions. The husband gets involved in act but left the room after sometime.

All in all an amazing experience.

Details:.

Ruby69
05-15-16, 09:04
I have contact details of two indie.

1) Anita number ending with 183.

2) Roma or Soniya - 431.

Both of them are asking for references. Can somebody help?Bro,

Is your PM active? As I am not able to see.

Ruby69
05-15-16, 09:22
Was just roaming about in FB, where I came to know about there are groups with title as Pune cuckhold / swap couples. Is it for real. Did anyone try over there. And got lucky. Any views / reviews most welcomed.

Rsen3913
05-15-16, 09:33
Hi Pune mongers,

I am visiting Pune on 8th June. Could guys share some Good Indie contacts. I can share contacts from Kolkata. Whenever you visit there.

Thunderbird1
05-15-16, 17:10
Tried a spa in KP. Right next to Starbucks.

Had a Nearbuy voucher (0.8 K).

Nice ambiance (faux wood). Clean room with attached bathroom and running hot water. A+ for ambiance and facilities.

Was assigned a Mizo chick (though the spa advertises itself as Thai Spa).

Gave a good massage; lots of chit chatting. She was slim, light skinned, not bad on the eyes.

About 30 minutes, popped the question. She politely declined and I respected her decision..I already have reviewed about this spa. They don't give extras.

RohaanDe
05-15-16, 18:55
Hey guys,

Can anyone please share digits of quality Indies?

Good hygiene and safety is must.

How is Pallavi in this regard?

Thanks.

Rick5641
05-15-16, 19:06
Hi fellow mongers,

I know one girl she come Pune to Serve people here.

She is average, but usually accompanied by 1 or 2 newbies in business.

Took service twice, worth paying.

JizzyB
05-16-16, 03:24
Kindly elaborate.

-JizzyB.

Hi fellow mongers,

Praj4
05-16-16, 05:09
Irrespective of where, all such Thai spas harbor only middle aged Thai babes in their 30's with one or two grown up kids back home! Once in five years, you might encounter a non mom without kids around 25! I mate one such a few year back who has.

Returned since. To hook up on the first meting you must develop your story telling skills and should be able to spice it up with names of Thai babes. Typical names are Kuki, Koi, D. Etc.

I was assigned one the, 35 yr old with 3 kids, but slim. Half way through she was ready for everything; fingering, smooching, pawing etc; except FS.

Ambiance --decent but doors w / o locks.

Counter charges--2100.

Tip--2000 ,thought that she will lend me more contacts but soon realized nobody was below 30 yrs!!

Bad Duck
05-16-16, 06:10
Was just roaming about in FB, where I came to know about there are groups with title as Pune cuckhold / swap couples. Is it for real. Did anyone try over there. And got lucky. Any views / reviews most welcomed.I believe only a few are true profiles. I registered for a site called swingers hub and met 2 or 3 couples from Mumbai. Never done anything but we only talk.

Rajeshj
05-16-16, 07:05
Yes, I tried one couple but from loc. Women was 35+ age but awesome white skin. Service very bad no BBBJ no DFK.

Was just roaming about in FB, where I came to know about there are groups with title as Pune cuckhold / swap couples. Is it for real. Did anyone try over there. And got lucky. Any views / reviews most welcomed.

MongerAni
05-16-16, 07:31
Hi all,

Any reviews of Spa / Parlor starting with letter J situated above a restaurant in Aundh. I could see a couple of FRs about the same but want to be 100% sure that they offer extras. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mongrani

PatraSam111
05-16-16, 12:18
After a long break visited Kin spa yesterday afternoon. QQuan was the therapist, really good massage followed by excellent HJ without hurry. Really enjoyed.

MadanM
05-16-16, 14:49
Seems like post is by SP or Handler.

Hi fellow mongers,

MagGotAtHeart
05-16-16, 16:14
Hi fellow mongers,

I'll be visiting Mumbai for the weekend and planning to put up in Colaba or somewhere around that area, can anyone suggest good GF hotels? Any help would be appreciated.

MarathiPlayboy
05-16-16, 16:17
Found coupon on PCMC spa on groupon.

Don't go for that spa, you can't even find building, extra is long way.

Loveria
05-16-16, 17:12
Hello guys,

I got couple of awesome contacts. PM me for exchange.

Chaatu
05-16-16, 17:13
Hi,

Hotel V still out in the cold or has it restarted? Please confirm. Visiting Pune tomorrow and want to try. Also read that Hotel S is providing its own stuff. Can some one please reconfirm?

Rick5641
05-16-16, 17:31
Seems like post is by SP or Handler.No buddy just sharing info.

Rick5641
05-16-16, 17:38
Kindly elaborate.

-JizzyB.Well, she comes from Nagpur for serving her old customers to with whom she keep contact. She wants to be handler but on request she also ready to provide service. She called me twice and took service both times. No chance to complaint. Both time she provided two different girls. Both were in 20+ but open to do anything you want except unnatural. So after having second time with her girls I requested her (the main Girl) to share bed with my friend she was ready. And my friend was also impressed.

RockyRocky123
05-16-16, 18:45
I was looking friends with benefits kind of action. Matched with chick name Miss A (she looks really good with the correct flesh at the right places. Juicy lips perfect for BJ) works for a MNC (Hinje) . In initial stage only she cleared that she is looking for flings. After 15 minutes of normal chit chat and intro phase we started XXX chat and then shifted to wtsapp. Fixed meeting for next day evening. Picked her from Hinj Phs 2 and took her to my friend place.

I made the first move and started hugging / kissing her. Some intense foreplay started and I knew that she was super aroused. I undressed her and asked for BJ which she did like a pro banged her in missionary & doggy, man she was super tight. Had 3 rounds in 2 hrs including BJ in shower. Dropped back to her place near FC. Awesome experience without spending a penny.

I don't have PM facility, so I cannot share or receive any contacts. However; I will keep penning down the adventures of my penis here.

Enjoy, till I return to write my next adventure.

Ciao.

Mehrarajiv
05-16-16, 20:25
Does anyone know about girls standing near famous college on Tilak road?

RohaanDe
05-17-16, 02:25
Please share digits of indies in Pune.

Hey guys,

Can anyone please share digits of quality Indies?

Good hygiene and safety is must.

How is Pallavi in this regard?

Thanks.

JizzyB
05-17-16, 04:16
Okay. How much for services?

-JizzyB.

Well, she comes from Nagpur for serving her old customers to with whom she keep contact. She wants to be handler but on request she also ready to provide service. She called me twice and took service both times. No chance to complaint. Both time she provided two different girls. Both were in 20+ but open to do anything you want except unnatural. So after having second time with her girls I requested her (the main Girl) to share bed with my friend she was ready. And my friend was also impressed.

Praj4
05-17-16, 04:49
I don't have PM facility, so I cannot share or receive any contacts. However; I will keep penning down the adventures of my penis here. Who believes you unless you share? This forum is not meant to a personal blog to hone your porn writing skills!

TheCharm
05-17-16, 05:05
I was looking friends with benefits kind of action. Matched with chick name Miss A (she looks really good with the correct flesh at the right places. Juicy lips perfect for BJ) works for a MNC (Hinje) . In initial stage only she cleared that she is looking for flings. After 15 minutes of normal chit chat and intro phase we started XXX chat and then shifted to wtsapp. Fixed meeting for next day evening. Picked her from Hinj Phs 2 and took her to my friend place.

I made the first move and started hugging / kissing her. Some intense foreplay started and I knew that she was super aroused. I undressed her and asked for BJ which she did like a pro banged her in missionary & doggy, man she was super tight. Had 3 rounds in 2 hrs including BJ in shower. Dropped back to her place near FC. Awesome experience without spending a penny.

I don't have PM facility, so I cannot share or receive any contacts. However; I will keep penning down the adventures of my penis here.

Ciao.Are you talking about a girl name ending with ma and woking as system eng.

IGotLucky
05-17-16, 05:13
Hi,

This is my 1st FR. I got contact of P.S. In Wagholi. He Sent pics over WhatsApp. I Liked one girl and finalized her. On reaching hotel he showed me other girl.

I did not like her and decided to leave. She looked like one from Red Light Area. He again called me and said the other girl is available and I can pick her from Kharadi ByPass.

She called me and we met. She was having a nice model like figure and nice face. She said she works in Mumbai and was very fluent in English.

Went to lodge in Wagholi Checked in room.

Her service included BBJ, HBJ, On Top, missionary. She was extremely compassionate and cooperative.

Had nice time. Now will be visiting her roommate. She is also hot.

Damage-5 K.

Hotel 500.

Tip 100.

I can share her pics and numbers.

JizzyB
05-17-16, 05:27
Hi All,

Due to current mongering scene, none of the trusted SP's responded so decided to head to Anna's den. I don't like that place at all hence asked if there are any other places like this? A guy told there are 2-3 places a kilometer ahead.

Took names and began the search. Reached the place and checked line up, liked one of the girls but decided to check line ups at the other 2 places. Went to 2nd place and was shown couple of girls, one of them caught my eye.

Have been with mostly bong girls so this time decided to go with other option. She was from Karnataka. Went to the room and started with introduction. She started undressing and told me to do so. No hugs, kisses, nothing.

She had nice handful boobs with light brownish nipples. Had right amounts of fat at right places and was fair.

Laid down and she started with CBJ while I fondled her boobs and rubbed her pussy. CBJ was below average. She pulled me towards her and asked to penetrate. I entered her in missionary position and kissed her all over, sucked her tits and played with her clit.

She was kind in hurry to finish the deed. Asked her for different positions but she denied it. That was a turn off. Took her to the edge of the bed and started in sidefuck and came. We both cleaned up, she dressed up and left abruptly.

Couldn't take her number nor a goodbye kiss. That was rude and shocker IMO.

I know such things happen & I took it as an Experience.

Stats:

Boobs - 8/10 (Handful & Soft).

Pussy - 7/10 (Trimmed & Cleaned).

Looks - 7/10 (Good features).

Attitude - 3/10 (Disappointing).

VFM. Yes.

WIR. Never.

-JizzyB.

Loveria
05-17-16, 05:59

Ciao.Where and how did you find her contact?

Sree1851
05-17-16, 06:15
What was the damage bro?

Hi All,

Due to current mongering scene, none of the trusted SP's responded so decided to head to Anna's den. I don't like that place at all hence asked if there are any other places like this? A guy told there are 2-3 places a kilometer ahead.

Took names and began the search. Reached the place and checked line up, liked one of the girls but decided to check line ups at the other 2 places. Went to 2nd place and was shown couple of girls, one of them caught my eye.

Have been with mostly bong girls so this time decided to go with other option. She was from Karnataka. Went to the room and started with introduction. She started undressing and told me to do so. No hugs, kisses, nothing.

She had nice handful boobs with light brownish nipples. Had right amounts of fat at right places and was fair.

Laid down and she started with CBJ while I fondled her boobs and rubbed her pussy. CBJ was below average. She pulled me towards her and asked to penetrate. I entered her in missionary position and kissed her all over, sucked her tits and played with her clit.

She was kind in hurry to finish the deed. Asked her for different positions but she denied it. That was a turn off. Took her to the edge of the bed and started in sidefuck and came. We both cleaned up, she dressed up and left abruptly.

Couldn't take her number nor a goodbye kiss. That was rude and shocker IMO.

I know such things happen & I took it as an Experience.

Stats:

Boobs - 8/10 (Handful & Soft).

Pussy - 7/10 (Trimmed & Cleaned).

Looks - 7/10 (Good features).

Attitude - 3/10 (Disappointing).

VFM. Yes.

WIR. Never.

-JizzyB.

Pratty69
05-17-16, 06:50
It's operational. They changed the name to hotel S and also don't keep any stock of their own. You have to bring your companion.

Cheers,

Pratty69

Hi,

Hotel V still out in the cold or has it restarted? Please confirm. Visiting Pune tomorrow and want to try. Also read that Hotel S is providing its own stuff. Can some one please reconfirm?

MongerAni
05-17-16, 07:03
Any reviews?

Hi all,

Any reviews of Spa / Parlor starting with letter J situated above a restaurant in Aundh. I could see a couple of FRs about the same but want to be 100% sure that they offer extras. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mongrani

Kabir2110
05-17-16, 09:34
Hi guys,

A girl named Reena is very active on locanto. Any reviews on her? Is she good? She's asking between 6-10 k.

Please advice.

DactMong
05-17-16, 10:43
You mean you wan't like visual confirmation? Because the FRs clearly did the verbal one.

Maybe you should try it out. And post an FR.

Hi all,

Thanks,

Mongrani

DactMong
05-17-16, 11:56
Good job bro. I am also close to meeting and (hopefully) banging one chick. Miss M. And Work in progress with 1 more. All of a sudden there is a flood of new babes in Pune Tinder.

Cheers

Ciao.