PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

MadanM
05-17-16, 15:11
I calling them for massage at offer rate of 999, but they denied with some reason every time.

1500 is what they offered for today. Not sure if extra offered here. Didn't tried yet.

Any reviews?

DannyHuks
05-17-16, 16:10
Good job bro. I am also close to meeting and (hopefully) banging one chick. Miss M. And Work in progress with 1 more. All of a sudden there is a flood of new babes in Pune Tinder.

CheersTinder never worked for me. Any tips on using Tinder?

DannyHuks
05-17-16, 16:12
Hi,

This is my 1st FR. I got contact of P.S. In Wagholi. He Sent pics over WhatsApp. I Liked one girl and finalized her. On reaching hotel he showed me other girl.

I did not like her and decided to leave. She looked like one from Red Light Area. He again called me and said the other girl is available and I can pick her from Kharadi ByPass.

She called me and we met. She was having a nice model like figure and nice face. She said she works in Mumbai and was very fluent in English.

Went to lodge in Wagholi Checked in room.

Her service included BBJ, HBJ, On Top, missionary. She was extremely compassionate and cooperative..Hi,

Can you share her contact please.

Thanks.

Chaatu
05-17-16, 16:16
It's operational. They changed the name to hotel S and also don't keep any stock of their own. You have to bring your companion.

Cheers,

Pratty69You mean hotel V has changed the name? Or are you referring to Hotel S in P.S.?

DannyHuks
05-17-16, 16:32
I have contact details of two indie.

1) Anita number ending with 183.

2) Roma or Soniya - 431.

Both of them are asking for references. Can somebody help?Hi,

I would like to get their numbers please.

I'm on PM.

Thanks

Rick5641
05-17-16, 17:28
Okay. How much for services?

-JizzyB.She took 5 k for double first time and second time 4 k for double.

SecretAdmirs5
05-17-16, 17:39
Hi,

This is my 1st FR. I got contact of P.S. In Wagholi. He Sent pics over WhatsApp. I Liked one girl and finalized her. On reaching hotel he showed me other girl.Can you provide some pointers or digits about the SP or something to help many others.

Rick5641
05-17-16, 17:46
Hello all,

Its been a long time I have been a silent spectator of the forum.

But would like to add a recent experience.

I was searching for SPA offer near P.S. And Aundh via J dial and massage deal sites. Got SMS from one SPA in Aundh (offer price Rs 999 deep tissue, Aroma therapy).

Took an appointment and visited yesterday afternoon with charge of Rs. 999 (offer price). Spa Ambiance is awesome. A/C room red dim light with attached bathroom. Professional Thai and Indie gals.

Availed the services of Ms. S (four letter) very attractive figure, good height and a very smiling face, which puts you in a very comfort zone..Went there today. I work in Hinj. And live in Magrpat. Went self so that I can visit the place. Was planning to leave office by 7 but could not manage due to work load, left office at 8 and reached the place on 8:30.1 NE guy and 1 NE grl were present on counter. Girl said its close. So had no luck today. May be will go on Saturday or Sunday.

SniperDude
05-17-16, 18:11
Bro will appreciate if you could share the pic & contact. Please PM me, In return I will share contact with me.

Sniper.

Hi,

This is my 1st FR. I got contact of P.S. In Wagholi. He Sent pics over WhatsApp. I Liked one girl and finalized her. On reaching hotel he showed me other girl.

I did not like her and decided to leave. She looked like one from Red Light Area. He again called me and said the other girl is available and I can pick her from Kharadi ByPass.

She called me and we met. She was having a nice model like figure and nice face. She said she works in Mumbai and was very fluent in English.

Went to lodge in Wagholi Checked in room.

Her service included BBJ, HBJ, On Top, missionary. She was extremely compassionate and cooperative.

Had nice time. Now will be visiting her roommate. She is also hot.

Damage-5 K.

Hotel 500.

Tip 100.

I can share her pics and numbers.

RahulM30
05-17-16, 20:45
Hi,

Can you share her contact please.

Thanks.Can you provide the hotel details like name and location, also whether hotel management of there own provide the service or we have to arrange of it ourselves.

Member #4429
05-17-16, 23:12
Hey guys,

Looking for Girl friendly hotels in Pune city especially in VN KP 3* 4*.

How about Elite Suites in VN?

Kindly please PM me.

Regards.

R2012
05-18-16, 04:11
Any reviews?I have been there on last Monday. Booked the appt for evening and took 999 Offer. Booked two therapies but as soon as therapy was suppose to start I checked with therapist, which therapy she will perform; to my surprise she didn't know about the combo offer and then went into discussion, called up the lady who booked my appointment. She also changed that combo offer is no longer available, lost 15 min in discussion. After long discussion they agreed for 90 min therapy instead of 2 hrs. They changed the NE girl as well. Overall therapy was good and therapist was nice but no extras. Overall not a good experience.

RK1985
05-18-16, 04:53
Hi,

Can any one please text me the number of Pallavi. I remember the last three digit only 249 actually my phone being stolen so lost all contacts.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Gopanna2012
05-18-16, 05:13
Hi,

Can any one please text me the number of Pallavi. I remember the last three digit only 249 actually my phone being stolen so lost all contacts.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

JacksonYes last 3 digits 249.

JDKpot3434
05-18-16, 11:12
Hi guys,

A girl named Reena is very active on locanto. Any reviews on her? Is she good? She's asking between 6-10 k.

Please advice.Kabir bro,

She is baby elephant completely in terms of color, size and mood. This was my second experience in the mongering world and was big time KLPD.

KenTheRockstar
05-18-16, 12:04
Buddy,

Activate your pm. Can exchange good Indies.

Hi,

I can share her pics and numbers.

IGotLucky
05-18-16, 13:47
Bro will appreciate if you could share the pic & contact. Please PM me, In return I will share contact with me.

Sniper.Attaching pics as promised. I don't have PM so digits can not be shared.

DeccanDon
05-18-16, 14:27
Can anybody share contacts in pcmcwith me?

I need around one thousand contacts.

DannyHuks
05-18-16, 15:18
Kabir bro,

She is baby elephant completely in terms of color, size and mood. This was my second experience in the mongering world and was big time KLPD.Spoke to her today after trying since yesterday. Asks for 6 k for 1 HR, and is at Dehu Road. Claims to be 25, sounded more mature.

IAm1984
05-18-16, 17:31
My mongering experiences are mainly in spa and couple of SP's in Kharadi / Viman Nagar area.

As my most trusted SP whose number ending with 640 told we will have to wait couple of more weeks to get good fish due to LE issues.

Decided to and try AM spa, its my 4th visit there. Couple of forums I have already written.

Not elaborating, took one therapist in the age of 30-35 she mentioned she stays in Pune for past 4 years and frequently visit Thailand.

Massage itself was too good, touched my johny several times and gave clear hint.

Asked for B2B, quoted 4 k, bring down to 3 k.

Started B2B after wearing a dispo by herself! Hmm but yes I touched every parts of her body.

Good thing is she speak good English, her name start with Mi or something like that.

Told she is on vacation starting from May 15th for 2 weeks and ready to come out, will give number next time if visit.

Anyway overall good experience and will try once more.

Massage- 8/10.

Boobs- 6/10.

Look- 6/10.

WIR. Yes.

Enjoy bros!

Yes finally I have activated my PM as well.

Sen Sex
05-18-16, 17:41
Does her number end with 300? If yes then you saved my time, efforts & money. I too was contemplating a visit.

This is the value of this forum.

Kabir bro,

She is baby elephant completely in terms of color, size and mood. This was my second experience in the mongering world and was big time KLPD.

RajS21
05-18-16, 18:16
This spa never fails, all Thai staff. Best for shy people who feel little intimidated on start ups. Just lay down, relax yourself. Menu will come. Great thing is there's a NB offer going on with 799.

45 min+shower+menu.Please help with the same. Also what is the damage?

JDKpot3434
05-19-16, 02:24
Does her number end with 48300? If yes then you saved my time, efforts & money. I too was contemplating a visit.

This is the value of this forum.Yes bro. Her number ends with 300.

PuneNinja
05-19-16, 02:37
Hey,

Can you please share her contact but your PM is not activated.

Hi,

Went to lodge in Wagholi Checked in room..

Tut Li
05-19-16, 02:44
Hey guys,

Kindly please PM me.

Regards.Avoid this hotel. Recently, they added in their rules "unmarried couples are not allowed". Not sure if it is still there. I have used this hotel in past for mongering.

ABS1199
05-19-16, 03:07
Hey guys,

Kindly please PM me.

Regards.I have stayed in Elite suits in the past. It is GF friendly. You can call up and check if they allow unmarried couples. There will nice deals on clear trip Nd make my trip.

Hdogg44
05-19-16, 03:35
Sent you PM. Enjoy and play safe.

Hey guys,

Kindly please PM me.

Regards.

LoveMongers
05-19-16, 03:56
Seems that your PM is not activated. Please active to exchange digits.

Hello all,

Its been a long time I have been a silent spectator of the forum.

But would like to add a recent experience.

I was searching for SPA offer near P.S. And Aundh via J dial and massage deal sites. Got SMS from one SPA in Aundh (offer price Rs 999 deep tissue, Aroma therapy).

Took an appointment and visited yesterday afternoon with charge of Rs. 999 (offer price). Spa Ambiance is awesome. A/C room red dim light with attached bathroom. Professional Thai and Indie gals.

Availed the services of Ms. S (four letter) very attractive figure, good height and a very smiling face, which puts you in a very comfort zone..

Hdogg44
05-19-16, 04:04
Hi everyone,

After a long hiatus from the forum am back to report a great experience with my favorite muses, the Thai chicks. Was visiting the famous VN spa for last couple of months looking for a prize catch. Met this babe randomly and could sense that scoring was possible. She gives an awesome B2B and allows to come on her naked ass. Man! She has an ass to die for. Babe is in her early 30's but without any blemishes like pregnancy marks and all, great body and a perfect ass. After 3-4 visits took her out for dinner and then to hotel. What followed was raunchy sex and I came 4 times through the night. Have had her multiple times since then. With the LE fear, most of the Thai babes are willing to go out for some extra buck. But this one needs a lot of persuasion. Willing to share her contacts and details for exchange of a equally good contact. Take care and play safe.

SniperDude
05-19-16, 04:12
She is good bro. Why don't you subscribe & get PM facility? You can get many food contacts from me & other fellow mongerers.

Or need to find another way to exchange contact.

Sniper.

Attaching pics as promised. I don't have PM so digits can not be shared.

AbhiSingh
05-19-16, 06:47
Hello dear friends.

I am visiting your amazing city this weekend.

Request, if you can pm me with girl friendly hotels near KP & hinjewadi (2 distant areas) and also any leads of indie os sp.

You are most welcome to my city Delhi for any details.

DactMong
05-19-16, 08:11
Hello brothers,

I am concentrating my efforts on one spa therapist (Thai) for past one month and might be close to taking her out. Unfortunately I stay with my family in Pune. Appreciate if someone can advise which I hotel I can take her to.

I have mongered in most of the hotels in KP / KYN NGR but with presentable Indian babes (not WGs). Not sure how they will react to a foreigner and if they will allow. Appreciate any pointers.

Of course will share if I manage to crack. Bros before hoes! My pm has just expired. Activating ASAP.

Regards,

Dact

SameeRonaldo
05-19-16, 11:58
Hola!

Thanks everyone for the hints about the Spas in Pune. Few months back I've shifted to Pune for some project from Mumbai. I'm a regular monger in Mumbai.

Being new here in Pune, it was quite difficult to decode the terminology used here. But somehow with my logical brain I managed to find out some good locations.

Using JD, NB & Pune Ayna!

Didn't dare to visit BP as found it dirty while passing by the same. May be I was in the wrong lanes of it. I've good contacts of real hot chicks from College in Mumbai but.

No one in Pune. Also due to Credit Card issues I'm not able to activate PM in the forum.

Anyways so tried hard to click something at Spas of Pune after a long dry spell.

First experience I've written in my previous FR.

2nd Exp -.

During the searches for a rented apt I went to KP, visited the A-God-A Spa. Got the offer of NB without buying a coupon. So finished the Counter formalities & entered the room.

I was assigned a Young, petite Thai girl (may be in early 20's). May be because my age is not much. She started off the massage really well, treated me very well, had few sweet talks & then she started giving me hints.

After turning while completing the legs, she asked about the extras. I was shocked to know the rates which were really never ever offered in Mumbai. She asked 3 k for HJ, 5 k for BJ & 7 k for B2B. I straightway asked her to.

Continue with the massage. It was totally depressing as I knew that bargaining won't decrease the amounts to suitable charges. So didn't bargain. Therapist turned to rude that she ended up the massage in worst way & left.

I took the shower for long time & made her to come back.

Then left expressing sorrow for bad massage to the counter lady!

3rd Exp.

My Spa, Pashan / Bavdhan.

After searching a lot, found the MySpa location. Opted for a local hoping for extras. Was asked to pay 300 more for Cross massage along with the NB offer. Completed the counter formalities with a chubby receptionist & when.

Inside the room. The local girl was average in looks, talked in Hindi decent way. Massage started was good & not better. She was giving me great hints with erotic touches but didn't give any extras when asked later on. May be due to.

My first visit. Took the shower & left.

Few days later tried visiting the spa again, but after traveling so long they refused to give me massage reasoning the closing time limits.

I felt bad & left out from there angrily.

Damages. NB offer 500 + 300 for female therapist.

4th Exp -.

Hydro in Commercial Complex, JM Road, Found through NB.

Due to insufficient finance, had to opt for the lowest offer on the site. : the.

Damage was 500 at counter & 500 tip.

Quality was very very BAD. You can call it worst.

Therapist below average, non-existent massage, worst ambiance & everything was worst.

Will never ever go there again even though the counter guy promised of good young therapists.

5th Exp.

After reading few good posts about why Important Spa in KP, thought of visiting the same. Called up & booked the last appointment.

Was given TOY to play with. Although I asked the receptionist to assign the other more beautiful & cute, sexy therapist which I was while sitting at the reception. She reasoned.

That the therapist was busy & only had the bulky toy!

Massage was really good as like all Thais. So enjoyed the massage very well first. Then she herself popped the question. Thankfully the offers were in limits. Bargained for HJ+TL but she offered.

Slow HJ with massage & access over the clothes in 1 k.

Not a bad experience. Took shower & left.

This is all from Pune. Again after a fortnight in Mumbai, I've returned to Pune. I hope some mongers from Pune will help me.

I'm ready to pay the cash in order to get activated with the PM facility.

Looking for positive helpful mongering friends in the city as well.

Wot24X7
05-19-16, 14:06
Yesterday thought of having a good massage at my fav spa in KP, to my surprise the spa was closed and when called they said it will be closed for 1 more week.

Rang K spa in VN, and the call was being rejected by the other party, tried 3-4 times still no go, then visiting the spa and found it to be closed as well.

Anyone has any idea what is going on, any LE activity?

Can anyone recommend a good spa / therapist where Extra's are also available,. As HL and K spa in VN are closed and need a massage badly.

IGotLucky
05-19-16, 16:54
Hi,

My PM is activated. Kindly share digits of Pallavi Neha and other indies.

Thanks.

IGotLucky
05-19-16, 17:06
Had a rather stressful last month that did not allow any mongering activities. Also apologies to those who have PMed me as I was not at 100 percent.

In mood to release some steam today. I would appreciate if any of you can provide feedback on the SP sent photos. Also what if it might help , this is from the SP number ending with 148.

Rates quoted are 7 -12 k .Hi,

Kindly share your experience about these girls.

AbhiSingh
05-19-16, 17:36
Hello dear friends.

Request, if you can pm me with girl friendly hotels near KP & hinjewadi (2 distant areas) and also any leads of indie os sp.

IAm1984
05-20-16, 04:27
Tried to avail Suhana and she claims she is in Mumbai right now.

Any one tried following, if so please provide feedback and damages and the location.

Payal ends with 113.

Sapna ends with 672.

Reena ends with 300.

Sneha ends with 131.

Helps much appreciated.

SidClick
05-20-16, 05:51
Had recently visited Delhi for a trip and was curious to avail the much spoken services about. Due to PM not being activated, had to browse the Delhi forum completely and finally chose a MP in CP.

The NE Receptionist was a bomb and asked her if she would be my masseur for the day. She more than happily agreed.

Once in the room, she left me to change. No disposables were on offer. She started directly from the bums.

She asked me if I was from Delhi, to which I responded no. (Was a mistake I made, as she definitely increased the price).

After a while she popped the question, and asked 5 k for B2B with BBJ. Negotiated down to 3 k.

I know I overpaid in Delhi, but she was something worth to die for. And the way she went about her business, she was exceptional.

People would pay not less than 10 k for her in Pune.

Damages: 1.2 k counter + 3 k.

Ambiance: 5/10.

Therapist: 10/10 (I am a big critic when it comes to looks).

ShandinMine
05-20-16, 06:21
I have a further question on this -.

Is there an ID restriction in some hotels? I saw one of the hotels on a booking side had said that "PAN card is not a valid ID proof". Also, is it a problem if both person's ID has Pune address?

The reason behind this question - my friend is a foreign national and her employer holds onto her passport in order to be sure of "not jumping ship".

Requesting urgent advice on how to secure a place.

Thanks in advance.

-Shandi.

I have tried.

VITS, Balewadi.

LE Royce, Bund Garden road.

Royal Orchid Central, Kalyan Nagar.

St Lauren, KP.

Hotel O, KP.

All these allow any one along with you. JUst that you have to book for double occupancy and show ID proof. IN fact for Hotel O and VITS, if girl can come confidently without you, then no need of ID as well.

Hope this helps.

MahendraBahuba
05-20-16, 07:34
Hi bro,

Now a days hotel want ID with address proof, so anything like Adhar or driving license or passport will do. I think carrying a photo copy of passport should work as well, you can directly confirm this with hotel before booking.

Cheers,

MB

I have a further question on this -.

Is there an ID restriction in some hotels? I saw one of the hotels on a booking side had said that "PAN card is not a valid ID proof". Also, is it a problem if both person's ID has Pune address?

The reason behind this question - my friend is a foreign national and her employer holds onto her passport in order to be sure of "not jumping ship".

Requesting urgent advice on how to secure a place.

Thanks in advance.

-Shandi.

IAm1984
05-20-16, 08:29
Any point to those who availed avni? She quote 8 K for 2 HR 2 shot. Is it worth?

Seniors please point some inputs here.

Regards,

Raj

RaviRocks
05-20-16, 10:05
I had the same feeling when I entered. Only difference is I had their Coupon so lost 500 only. Worst place.

Even BP has better standards over them.

Strictly avoid going there.

Regards.You can try ayurvedic massage center at Bibwewadi. They provide HJ for 500 bucks only. Good ambiance. Good massage.

Ahuja87
05-20-16, 11:23
Hi I am arriving in Pune on 27 morning. Will be there till afternoon. Looking for some fun around Pune railway station. Massage or Indi. Please help and share contacts. Pm activated. Thanks in advance.

IGotLucky
05-20-16, 12:06
Hi.

I have activated PM but nobody has shared any contact in spite of me sharing my valuable contacts with pics. Request to senior members to PM digits of Pune Indies.

KenTheRockstar
05-20-16, 12:48
This is around 2/3 weeks old FR. Didn't had enough time to jot down the details.

Johnny was really desperate and wanted to have some different flesh than the regular Indies.

Since there are regular LE activities in KP and V'ngr areas didn't wanted to take the risk.

So called the SP from wakad. He shared 4 pics. Selected the one wearing black dress, blue earrings.

She was really good in bed. A bit plump as I like and nice round boobs. I loved playing and squeezing them for a long time. And an ass to die for. Ready for all positions.

BBJ was not that great but. Kind of OK. I was more interested to bang her from back in doggy style.

Really good experience. Asked her for her direct contact. She didn't share her digits as she arrives once in a month in Pune and works only via SP.

Had some bad experience with direct contact she said. I tried to assure her but she was firm on it.

Otherwise guys she was really good at cheap rate. Offered her tip of 500. She took it and smiled back.

Overall experience was really great.

Boobs- 8 / 10.

Ass: 10/10.

Looks- 8 / 10.

WIR. Yes. (Have tipped the SP to let me know when she is in town again).

Total damages: 3.5 + .5 tip to the girl.

Bondrep111
05-20-16, 12:55
Well, she comes from Nagpur for serving her old customers to with whom she keep contact. She wants to be handler but on request she also ready to provide service. She called me twice and took service both times. No chance to complaint. Both time she provided two different girls. Both were in 20+ but open to do anything you want except unnatural. So after having second time with her girls I requested her (the main Girl) to share bed with my friend she was ready. And my friend was also impressed.Can you share her number bro?

Thanks.

SecretAdmirs5
05-20-16, 15:02
This is around 2/3 weeks old FR. Didn't had enough time to jot down the details.

Johnny was really desperate and wanted to have some different flesh than the regular Indies.Hey Ken,

Can you share the SP last digits here or alternatively PM the number.

Thanks.

DannyHuks
05-20-16, 15:02

Johnny was really desperate and wanted to have some different flesh than the regular Indies.

Since there are regular LE activities in KP and V'ngr areas didn't wanted to take the risk.

So called the SP from wakad. He shared 4 pics. Selected the one wearing black dress, blue earrings.

She was really good in bed. A bit plump as I like and nice round boobs. I loved playing and squeezing them for a long time. And an ass to die for. Ready for all positions.

BBJ was not that great but. Kind of OK. I was more interested to bang her from back in doggy style.

Really good experience. Asked her for her direct contact. She didn't share her digits as she arrives once in a month in Pune and works only via SP..Brother,

Please help with contact details.

Thanks

HotMalePune
05-20-16, 16:18
Please share information bro want to try her tomorrow.

Really good experience. Asked her for her direct contact. She didn't share her digits as she arrives once in a month in Pune and works only via SP.

Had some bad experience with direct contact she said. I tried to assure her but she was firm on it.

Otherwise guys she was really good at cheap rate. Offered her tip of 500. She took it and smiled back.

Overall experience was really great.

Boobs- 8 / 10.

Looks- 8 / 10.

WIR. Yes. (Have tipped the SP to let me know when she is in town again).

Total damages: 3.5 + .5 tip to the girl.

Sen Sex
05-20-16, 17:27
I too called her today and she said she has shifted to Mumbai. I will be in Mum on Thu so planning to call her. Any pointers on her charges, services?

Reena number ending with 300 - there was a really bad review on her few days back so don't waste your time / money there.

Tried to avail Suhana and she claims she is in Mumbai right now.

Any one tried following, if so please provide feedback and damages and the location.

Payal ends with 113.

Sapna ends with 672.

Reena ends with 300.

Sneha ends with 131.

Helps much appreciated.

SucessVcr
05-20-16, 17:57
Hi all,

Please share me contacts in in Pimple Saudagar, Wakaad, with 2-4 thousand.

Some good one.

BBJ was not that great but. Kind of OK. I was more interested to bang her from back in doggy style..

ArtOfMotion
05-20-16, 18:22
Hey buddy,

Does the SP number end with 54 or 93?

Really good experience. Asked her for her direct contact. She didn't share her digits as she arrives once in a month in Pune and works only via SP..

SucessVcr
05-20-16, 18:44
Friend,

Can you share contacts in Wakad and pimple saudagar.

Really good experience. Asked her for her direct contact. She didn't share her digits as she arrives once in a month in Pune and works only via SP..

SpaGuy
05-20-16, 18:58
Mongering is part of life which is very secretive. This site provides a way to share our experiences and express our feelings. Very happy to see this forum. Was reading.

Posts from last week.

My experience is very less and limited only to spa.

Baner-Balewadi.

A spa. Thai therapist Miss K. Good looking, boobs with correct size, tight pussy and nice ass. B2B, fingering allowed.

Price- 2.5 K (bargained from 4 K). She left to Hong Kong and is expected around July. Have taken massage from other therapist couple of times.

But nothing interesting other than getting information about Miss K. At present, therapist are old but co-operate well. Charges are high so limited.

Only to HJ.

P.S.

Why spa. Was a regular till last week. Tried 4 therapists (2 NE and 3 Local). Was with S (local) twice and is ready for FS in the spa. Old and demands 6 K. Both times paid.

1 K for TL+HJ. Had others Miss Z (NE, provide hints and accepts immediately), Ms A (Local, need to be persuaded, not arrogant but irritating), Ms R (Local, smiles always.

And does the deed with lights off) 1 K for TL+HJ. The other NE (Droma or Roma, not sure of the name), no hints and so did not request for extras. Was paying 1.3 K for massage.

M Spa. I think there are no extras. No hints. 0.7 K for massage (coupon + cross gender charges).

Chi spa. Thai therapist. Gone here in desperation after M Spa debacle. 1. 5 K for massage. Did not like the place.

Ganesh Khind road.

K Spa. Enough has been said in this forum. I have tried Jenny and Bowe. Unfortunately both are not there now. Jenny ripped me off (4 K for B2B). Early stages of mongering.

Bowe TL+HJ with 1.5 K.

Liz in e-sq. Ripped off by Rath in Dec. TL + HJ for 3000. Early stages and no idea of mongering.

Aundh.

AVZ. Had a local therapist who can do anything. She is a cook turned therapist. 1.5 K for TL+HJ.

SpaGuy
05-20-16, 19:09
Visited the spa couple of times in the last week. Had massage from a NE (Miss S). Did not have extras, not sure whether she provides extras. Had a Thai.

Therapist with name similar to Jackie Chan in Karate Kid. Had B2B for 2.5 K. She plays a lot, provides amazing B2B in birthday suit and takes shower with us. Hints are there.

From the beginning. Sits on top of you while starting massage, can feel the pussy in the body. Plenty of teasing.

Looks- 6-7.

Body- 8.

Ass- 8.

Service- 9.

Damage- 2.5 K (quotes 3.5 K).

Near buy coupon is available (45 min 799 and 999 for 60 min). No need to buy the coupon, call them directly and they provide the same rate.

SpaGuy
05-20-16, 19:35
I calling them for massage at offer rate of 999, but they denied with some reason every time.

1500 is what they offered for today. Not sure if extra offered here. Didn't tried yet.The locals here provide extras. I tried the local reviewed by a member in this forum. Not lucky as him, she was not ready to provide more than TL+HJ.

Paid 1.5 K. Will not try her again. Too much of nakharas, was demanding 2.5 K till the end.

Tried Miss P. She is a stunner with aspects from Mizoram. Converses only in English, broken Hindi. Did not ask for extras, not sure whether she provides. Would like to have extras from.

Her but not able to judge her. I am not good at approaching and still thinking of how to approach her. Boobs brushed the head many times during back massage. Gave good.

Bump massage by pulling the disposable down (not completely but partially to a good extent). Planning to try her again. Experience of any member who had massage from.

Her would be very helpful.

While Miss P went to bring a fresh towel, there was a local girl who accidentally (without knocking the door) came inside the room. She was looking good (good height.

Great body and face. Miss P said that she is a temporary therapist Miss R, called when there are more clients. If anyone has details about her please provide your experience.

I wanted to get the private messenger subscription but not made up my mind of using the card. Will find a way to get the subscription.

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

AgarWalk
05-21-16, 04:11
Hi All,

Got called from my trusted SP for the new Bird in the town. Below are the pics. Everything is too good with total GFE exp. I am so.

Sorry that I have to rush and can't pen down my complete exp.

Boobs- 8 / 10.

Looks- 8 / 10.

WIR. Yes.

Total damages: 5 k for one shot.

HunterSuper007
05-21-16, 07:07
I was bored at home. So thought of trying some new massage. Got the number from newspaper and Called up this massage center. It's near Ruby hall. The ambiance was of typical auyervedic massage center. 2 ladies. 1 was very ugly looking. Other one was better than 1st one, so opted for her. Massage was OK. After 30 min she asked for extras. She quoted 1.5 k for HJ + TL. I said max that I can pay is. 7 k. She shifted me other room as massage room had camera. She lifted her tops. Her melons were big. Sucked them. Overall below average experience. Hopeless attached bath.

Will not return.

IAm1984
05-21-16, 07:34
Hey Pratty69,

Clear your inbox. I am not able to send PM.

Regards.

RockyRocky123
05-21-16, 08:39
My friend was a regular visitor in this SPA. Not booked appointment in advance. He took me there this Friday. We entered the den greeted by a suitably hot receptionist my friend asked the receptionist directly. Is Miss "H" (Eight letter) indie available to provide massage service. My good luck she was Free at that time. Impressed with her decent look, perfect figure, cute face & smile. (I can say a perfect dating material type).

Paid 1200 in counter and she took me to the room. Spa Ambiance is awesome. Asked me to change into disposable for which I asked is it fine if I take massage without wearing dispo? She smiled and said it's up to you. (My friend narrated his experience so I was crystal clear about her services).

She giggled asked me why my friend not taking massage today and few other question related to my work and all. Next 20-25 min was really well spent. Asked for Extra as Massage was just a formality, She asked same charge which my friend used to pay. Paid 2 k for DFK, HJ, BJ & CIM.

I stripped her fully. Nice round boobs trimmed pub hair. Started with DFK and boob massage and fingering for 5 minutes. She was already stroking my dick. Asked her to come above & start with BJ. She was just too good in rolling tongue. When I was about to release load asked her to kneel down & I was in standing position. When my deed was finished she asked me to take shower and mentioned that she give service to regular custom. Only so don't share this matter with other gals or in counter. Almost tried 75 % spa of the city but it was the best encounter till date. I have never had such a babe in MP. She has the tightest boobs and pussy. Will taste her again for sure. Overall an enjoyable experience.

Summary:

Face: 9/10 (very fair & beautiful).

Boobs: (10/10) absolute perfection.

Body: (10/10) Slim and fit.

Damage: 1. 2 k at the counter and 2 k inside (Once you pay her, she'll do everything you ask, BJ CIM etc etc).

Details in return of any such kind of leads.

Cheers!

IGotLucky
05-21-16, 08:59
Anybody has her latest digits ping me.

LookingForFu
05-21-16, 09:01
Did the last 3 digits of SP end in 854?

Hi,

Went to lodge in Wagholi Checked in room..

Dillu
05-21-16, 09:02
Hello all,

I am a silent spectator reading the forum from a long time. After gathering lot of courage I am posting a post for requesting a safe indie contact like Neha / Pallavi.

I have activated my PM. Due to some marriage strain I am sexless for last 2/3 years. Now its impossible to hold for me so I am asking for a contact.

I still may not use it as I am very shy and even you can say coward in this regard.

I hope you all take this positively and requesting all not to make fun of my this post where I have put my heart out to you all strangers. If someone helps me.

Fine if does not it is also fine.

Thank you and sorry for bothering you with my problems.

Dillu

PatraSam111
05-21-16, 09:03
Hi All,

Got called from my trusted SP for the new Bird in the town. Below are the pics. Everything is too good with total GFE exp. I am so.

Boobs- 8 / 10.

Looks- 8 / 10.

WIR. Yes.

Total damages: 5 k for one shot.Great Bro. Please PM me SP number. I would love to have her.

Thanks.

AbhiF
05-21-16, 10:55
Hi,

I would like to get their numbers please.

I'm on PM.

ThanksI don't have PM bro. Sorry.

CodedGod
05-21-16, 12:08
St laurn near kp is perfect. The best way to score girls is look up locanto, the average cost in Pune is 4 to 6 for st and 12 to 16 for LT. My suggestion is to clarify no of shots and what's on the table beforehand.

Best of luck.

Hello dear friends.

HunterSuper007
05-21-16, 12:47
I have been there on last Monday. Booked the appt for evening and took 999 Offer. Booked two therapies but as soon as therapy was suppose to start I checked with therapist, which therapy she will perform; to my surprise she didn't know about the combo offer and then went into discussion, called up the lady who booked my appointment. She also changed that combo offer is no longer available, lost 15 min in discussion. After long discussion they agreed for 90 min therapy instead of 2 hrs. They changed the NE girl as well. Overall therapy was good and therapist was nice but no extras. Overall not a good experience.Avoid J spa no extras.

SniperDude
05-21-16, 15:31
What's the name of the spa?

Sniper.

[QUOTATIONE=RockyRocky123;1882728]My friend was a regular visitor in this SPA. Not booked appointment in advance. He took me there this Friday. We entered the den greeted by a suitably hot receptionist my friend asked the receptionist directly. Is Miss "H" (Eight letter) indie available to provide massage service. My good luck she was Free at that time. Impressed with her decent look, perfect figure, cute face & smile. (I can say a perfect dating material type).

Paid 1200 in counter and she took me to the room. Spa Ambiance is awesome. Asked me to change into disposable for which I asked is it fine if I take massage without wearing dispo? She smiled and said it's up to you. (My friend narrated his experience so I was crystal clear about her services).

She giggled asked me why my friend not taking massage today and few other question related to my work and all. Next 20-25 min was really well spent. Asked for Extra as Massage was just a formality, She asked same charge which my friend used to pay. Paid 2 k for DFK, HJ, BJ & CIM.

I stripped her fully. Nice round boobs trimmed pub hair. Started with DFK and boob massage and fingering for 5 minutes. She was already stroking my dick. Asked her to come above & start with BJ. She was just too good in rolling tongue. When I was about to release load asked her to kneel down & I was in standing position. When my deed was finished she asked me to take shower and mentioned that she give service to regular custom. Only so don't share this matter with other gals or in counter. Almost tried 75 % spa of the city but it was the best encounter till date. I have never had such a babe in MP. She has the tightest boobs and pussy. Will taste her again for sure. Overall an enjoyable experience.

Summary:

Damage: 1. 2 k at the counter and 2 k inside (Once you pay her, she'll do everything you ask, BJ CIM etc etc).

Cheers! QUOTE].

MarksMen
05-21-16, 15:48
Dude. Please activate your PM if you really need leads. Don't just formally proclaim to all ISGian members to contact you without any means. . PM service there for it only. And trust me you will get a load. .

Marksmen.

My friend was a regular visitor in this SPA. Not booked appointment in advance. He took me there this Friday. We entered the den greeted by a suitably hot receptionist my friend asked the receptionist directly. Is Miss "H" (Eight letter) indie available to provide massage service. My good luck she was Free at that time. Impressed with her decent look, perfect figure, cute face & smile. (I can say a perfect dating material type).

Paid 1200 in counter and she took me to the room. Spa Ambiance is awesome. Asked me to change into disposable for which I asked is it fine if I take massage without wearing dispo? She smiled and said it's up to you. (My friend narrated his experience so I was crystal clear about her services)!

SecretAdmirs5
05-21-16, 17:05
My friend was a regular visitor in this SPA. Not booked appointment in advance. He took me there this Friday. We entered the den greeted by a suitably hot receptionist my friend asked the receptionist directly. Is Miss "H" (Eight letter) indie available to provide massage service. My good luck she was Free at that time. Hey Rocky,

It would be great if you mention the Spa via Hints. Can you please ping the spa name.

Thanks in advance.

PuneGuy2006
05-21-16, 18:34
Hey,

What is the name of this spa and where exactly this is located?

She giggled asked me why my friend not taking massage today and few other question related to my work and all. Next 20-25 min was really well spent. Asked for Extra as Massage was just a formality, She asked same charge which my friend used to pay. Paid 2 k for DFK, HJ, BJ & CIM..

Rajarao
05-21-16, 18:46
Friends.

I was in touch with a girl through Locanto some two months back. Her name is Preeti (says real name) and she is not sharing any phone number. Available on locanto and yahoo chat. I stopped chatting as she did not share her phone, but now again in touch with her.

She shared her pics, looks fine. 24 years old, 5'3" height, fair. She stays somewhere in Kothrd locality. Speaks very good English, submissive. Claims to be working in some office as admin and normally available on weekends.

Demands 10-15 k per visit, but flexible on duration, shots and open to all except anal. Too good to believe.

Any fellow mongers experienced her.?

Thanks in advance.

RAJ.

Rick5641
05-21-16, 19:26
Hi all,

I have Spent 20 USD for subscribing PM.

Can anyone share Pallavi number. She seems to be famous in forum.

Seniors please share.

Rick5641
05-21-16, 19:40
Hi guys,

Tried contacting Pallavi from VN, took her from Locanto. Ends with 423.

Sent her WA msg around 11:30 in night, she replied and asked few questions like.

Are you married?

Where you Stay?

Whats your Age?

After mentioning her all details she asked me please send me your pic.

I said why you need my pic, her reply was "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]", I said OK and sent her pic and asked her pic in return.

But she went off line that night.

Next morning I asked her pic again, she said my rate is 8 k /2 hrs /2's if you are willing to pay then I will send pic.

I agreed on that also, but she didn't send. After so much of frustration I called her, sound was like of lady between 32-38 Hindi was also gavti type.

Then she started saying I can't come I have bookings etc. I asked when you can come, then also she denied.

Furiously I asked why you did this time pass. She just said sorry and disconnected.

Totally unprofessional, guys better you don't waste your time behind her.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

Intrigue971
05-21-16, 20:23
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. Can someone please tell me how to activate the PM?

Greetings,

Jackson

Vishal1464
05-21-16, 20:43
Mongering is part of life which is very secretive. This site provides a way to share our experiences and express our feelings. Very happy to see this forum. Was reading.

Posts from last week.

Baner-Balewadi.

A spa. Thai therapist Miss K. Good looking, boobs with correct size, tight pussy and nice ass. B2B, fingering allowed.

Price- 2.5 K (bargained from 4 K). She left to Hong Kong and is expected around July. Have taken massage from other therapist couple of times.

But nothing interesting other than getting information about Miss K. At present, therapist are old but co-operate well. Charges are high so limited...Names of therapists.

Could you tell me the names of therapists (other than Roma) at Y spa?

Learn To Enjoy
05-21-16, 21:16
First experience of Mera spa Bavdhan.

It was just 1 hour before closing time. Hence receptionist with nice boob said only Miss Queen (Hindi name starts with P) is available. Hence opt for her with no choice. She was NE and was very much chubby lady in age may be 35. She was almost not able to hear anything when asked loudly she said her BF had slapped her hence not able to hear anything from left ear. She was speaking English but was very poor in communication, was not eager to talk, may be due to communication issue! Also no Hindi!

I felt nice till 30 minutes of massage. But she was in hurry due to closing time may be. All time with no expression and with no smile. She dint give any hints. Also after massage my back is still paining. When I went to shower she stole 500 rs from my pocket which I realized after reaching to home by observing my pocket. If she could have asked some tip I could have give her without extras as it was my first time to that spa and wanted to make myself familiar to her for next visit. But at last felt looted for just 500 rs.

While leaving I saw other Smiley, good speaking, good looking and even Hindi speaking NE girls there. Next time I will not choose Chubby Chor Miss Queen and will carry limited cash.

So my question to all of you:

1. Do I need to complain about this robbery to receptionist next time?

2. Does anyone know name of other good girl in this spa who is communicative / entertainer and at least can hear me even though not able to provide extras!! Please PM me name if not comfortable to give hints here in forum.

Review:

Massage 7/10.

Look 4/10.

Extras Nil.

Damage:

Counter 1200 + 500 looted by Miss Queen.

Jaggs
05-21-16, 21:46
I think her name is Sunita. I had a very good time with her few months back. I got update on watssapp that she is intown, unfortunately I am not in Pune otherwise would have loved to have a session with her.

Hi Al

Boobs- 8 / 10.

Looks- 8 / 10.

WIR. Yes.

Total damages: 5 k for one shot.

Learn To Enjoy
05-21-16, 21:52
Looking to try Mera 2nd time hence could you please provide any hint on girl name you have tried in Mera Spa other than Miss Queen?

Quick review.

Mera spa.

Visit more than 3 times. Extras will show up. HJ / Groping / Sucking easily available. Buy nearbuy add additional 300.

Extras: Asking 1000 and 1500. Given 500.

Rule: if they say no for under q1000 k, don't negotiate and let it be. She will come back.

A2 z.

Readily available. Extras for 1000. Got BJ for 1200.

Youngest spa.

B2B available 2500.

DannyHuks
05-22-16, 02:35
Used an SP with digits ending 773. He sends a girl with a Bengali accent in her mid to late twenties. Started drama right from the start. "Come to your society gate or I'am leaving".

Somehow managed to get her at my place without going anywhere. We spoke for a while. Her phone kept ringing and she took a couple of calls too. Service not satisfactory.

Boobs were good. Stretch marks, slightly bulging belly.

Lady from Kolkata, here for a few days.

Felt disappointed by spending Rs 6000 plus 300 for transportation (claimed to use OLA).

Height 5' 2".

Figure Average.

Face Round.

Boobs Good firm.

Passion Nil.

Kissing Nil.

Hurry to put condom and start blow job Plenty.

Overall: Waste of money and time.

SpaGuy
05-22-16, 10:36
Names of therapists.

Could you tell me the names of therapists (other than Roma) at Y spa?The therapists are Zing, Sangeetha, Anjali, Rashmi.

JizzyB
05-22-16, 10:37
Details Please.

-JizzyB.

Summary:

Cheers!

Dillu
05-22-16, 10:47
Today took Pallavi's service. Nothing to mention which you already don't know. Excellent release.

Damage 6 k for 1 shot.

Rajarao
05-22-16, 11:04
Friends.

I was in touch with a girl through Locanto some two months back. Her name is Preeti (says real name) and she is not sharing any phone number. Available on locanto and yahoo chat. I stopped chatting as she did not share her phone, but now again in touch with her.

She shared her pics, looks fine. 24 years old, 5'3" height, fair. She stays somewhere in Kothrd locality. Speaks very good English, submissive. Claims to be working in some office as admin and normally available on weekends.

Demands 10-15 k per visit, but flexible on duration, shots and open to all except anal. Too good to believe.

Any fellow mongers experienced her.?

Thanks in advance.

RAJ.Here is the pic of Preeti.

Loveria
05-22-16, 13:02
Here is the pic of Preeti.I tried to find Preeti in Locanto; but couldn't find the link. May be the ad has been expired. Can you provide any hints or any way to contact her? I want to try and let you know my experience. Please reply my message in PM.

Justin05
05-22-16, 13:07
I also visited A spa in KP opposite famous coffee shop outlet.

The experience wasn't that great. The receptionist is too arrogant and thinks she is doing us a big favor by operating the spa lot of attitude and not a single bit of customer service attitude.

The massage rooms are good with attached showers. I had asked for a Thai, was alloted a lady in mid 30's. Opted for Swedish massage. Massage was OK not that great. While massage I touched her ass and thighs and she just giggled. So I was expecting happy endings however asked she simply denied.

Not sure if the others offer any extras at this spa. In case your looking for extras avoid the place.

Hola!

Thanks everyone for the hints about the Spas in Pune. Few months back I've shifted to Pune for some project from Mumbai. I'm a regular monger in Mumbai.

Being new here in Pune, it was quite difficult to decode the terminology used here. But somehow with my logical brain I managed to find out some good locations.

Using JD, NB & Pune Ayna!

Didn't dare to visit BP as found it dirty while passing by the same. May be I was in the wrong lanes of it. I've good contacts of real hot chicks from College in Mumbai but.

No one in Pune. Also due to Credit Card issues I'm not able to activate PM in the forum.

Anyways so tried hard to click something at Spas of Pune after a long dry spell.

First experience I've written in my previous FR..

LonelyTiger
05-22-16, 13:14
1. Had an awesome experience in this spa recently:

Drove down about an hour to Pimple Saudagar, after making an appt, asked for Gun, when I saw her didn't like her, asked for someone else, M stepped inside the room, decent with attached bathroom, small, started the act, got a hard on after sometime, apologized, she said its OK.

Then she herself asked what I wanted, asked for everything, no latch inside so she was hesitant, fixed HJ for 1500, reduced from 2 k, can be brought to 1 k, I didn't bargain, my bad.

Started, was awesome, she was touching and massaging the dick in between the regular massage, I was totally shaved so she liked, touched my dick 5 times in between the massage, was super hard, she was rubbing it in a different manner, enjoyed a lot.

Then at last she rubbed me hard for a min, and I came on her hands, all over, she didn't take off her clothes, but I touched her butt, boobs from top of clothes, good experience, she was scared of loosing her job.

There is another bird [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] there, looks good, didn't get her as she was booked. Can be tried, no FS possible there.

But [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] massage was awesome.

2. Met [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] at night after chatting, she has a boyfriend, she was in a hurry, loves her pussy to be licked wildly, but doesn't return the favor, I didn't like the attitude, may be she was sleepy, average face but nice tight body, handful boobs.

Can share contacts in return for a nice Indie, not Pallavi and alike, some new bird, thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Logicalpm
05-22-16, 13:53
Here is the pic of Preeti.I have also been touch with her for some time. Then thought her to be fake so did not pursue further.

If you happen to try her let us know your report. So that I can take it further.

AbcCool
05-22-16, 19:05
I heard many SP's moved from VN / KP to ravet. One of my friends tried in ravet with SP who was earlier in KP. The SP agreed for full night (2 shots) at hotel. But someone in that SP's.

Chain had dealing with the police. The police came correctly to the hotel before the deed and took my friend to the station. They threatened him to put in lock up and grabbed 10 k.

From him and then let him go. The 10 k was obviously shared be / w SP and police. This contact was via locanto I guess. So be safe guys. I think we should only help.

Each other with usual contacts we know. I'm not sure of SP name / contact.

Rick5641
05-22-16, 19:32
Dear fellow mongers,

My first FR.

In past I was regular monger and spent lot of money too. So went of Financial diet for almost 2 years and refrained from sweet services.

But as I am stable now, wanted to give jhony treat.

After going through nearbuy bought 999 coupon and went to Spa in KP name is synonym to sea with added word nic at end.

Called in evening around 6:00 and asked for booking, on other side some NE guy was talking.

I said I have Coupon and want booking, he said today is full try tomorrow, I said OK I will come next week, he then immediately said come at 7:30.

So as scheduled I arrived at 7:30, place was hot inside and AC was not working so I insisted him to Start ASAP, but he said I will need to wait for half hour, I went furious on his words but then he apologies and said sir room A/C is not functioning and we are repairing it.

I trusted his word, but he kept me waiting for 1 HR.

Finally after little shout, room was ready (fortunately AC was working there). Some NI therapist was assigned to me Name Starting with P and ending with ya, she provided disposables and told me to change.

Mentioning about her at this point is: she is little fat, big butt and normal tits. But looking attractive.

She Jumped in to room and directly asked you need massage or Extras. I thought Wow! But was not in mood to starting Extras immediately. So told her I want massage first and then later go for extras.

She said OK and started talking to me like where you from and what you do etc. She said she is from Mumbai but later told Delhi. I guess she is from Delhi (judged from her speaking tone).

After normal chit chat she started massaging me from back first, as she already had word on extras she didn't feel need to give hints but did some magic on my thighs, My jhony was ready, but I wanted to recover 999 of coupon so kept quite and enjoyed massage.

She started creeping about owner saying they don't care about employees, I am giving service back to back, not even lunch done. But I changed topic and started asking about her interest.

Massage was good, but not up to mark, I feel NE and Thai girls do better and without hurry.

Discussed Extras and finalized HJ+B2B at 2 k.

She went naked and pulled my dispos and started playing with my Jhony.

Her tits were small but tight, so I sucked a lot and she played with my neck, nipples and jhony.

I insisted to BJ, she accepted freely but said half BJ+half HJ.

Her tongue work is appreciated. HJ was also rocking.

I finger her pussy also, but it was dry so didn't enjoy.

Exploded on her hand.

Took shower and made exit. She mentioned for next visit, I just smiled and said bye.

Overall it was average fund.

SPA ambiance 5/10.

Massage: 7/10.

Extras 9/10.

Damages 1 k+2 k.

Dreamers607
05-22-16, 22:43
Yup. Got it. Thanks.Hey,

Did you try this one? Did you get the service?

ReverseEr89
05-23-16, 05:00
Pune mirror Page 5.

Brett21
05-23-16, 06:08
Tried miss P yesterday. Yes she is a stunner. Had long chat with her while getting massage, lots of her personal life and stuff. She does not provide extras. Very particular about not making money the easy way.

That's a pity.

The locals here provide extras. I tried the local reviewed by a member in this forum. Not lucky as him, she was not ready to provide more than TL+HJ.

Paid 1.5 K. Will not try her again. Too much of nakharas, was demanding 2.5 K till the end.

Tried Miss P. She is a stunner with aspects from Mizoram. Converses only in English, broken Hindi. Did not ask for extras, not sure whether she provides. Would like to have extras from.

Her but not able to judge her. I am not good at approaching and still thinking of how to approach her. Boobs brushed the head many times during back massage. Gave good.

Bump massage by pulling the disposable down (not completely but partially to a good extent). Planning to try her again. Experience of any member who had massage from.

Her would be very helpful.

While Miss P went to bring a fresh towel, there was a local girl who accidentally (without knocking the door) came inside the room...

AshuWorks
05-23-16, 07:35
Can you please PM me the details of spa.

I stripped her fully...

ArtOfMotion
05-23-16, 08:46
Absolute waste of time. Not worth the hassle or price she quotes.

Sandyyy
05-23-16, 12:54
Do you want to say HAL girls. Or is it any new place?Hi,

Could you please provide more details as there is no company located as mentioned by you, also could you give specific direction for HAL pick up point.

Dillu
05-23-16, 14:21
Dear members,

I was set up by Tutli bro by trusting a new bee with a genuine problem like me and I will not betray his trust. So not going to share Pallavi's contact. So requesting to stop asking for it. I hope you all understand and forgive me.

Cheers.

MarathiPlayboy
05-23-16, 15:23
Now a days LE are focusing on locanto.

http://www.punemirror.in/pune/civic/In-a-first-cops-bust-online-sex-racket-rescue-two-women/articleshow/52390225.cms

RaySherman
05-23-16, 15:50
Folks,

I am new to this Forum and also to Pune but love massages. Please PM me some nice Spas near KP or VN and I can send some info regarding Delhi spas.

SpaGuy
05-23-16, 17:41
Tried miss P yesterday. Yes she is a stunner. Had long chat with her while getting massage, lots of her personal life and stuff. She does not provide extras. Very particular about not making money the easy way.

That's a pity.Even I had a massage from her yesterday. She had a fight with the manager lady and my session got screwed up. In the process, she shared a lot of internal details about the spa. She may leave the spa soon. Not worth trying anymore. I recommend you to try the Thai therapist in Yung Spa, Aundh. I had a good experience with her in the spa. She may or may not come out but fun guaranteed in the spa. Take a Rs799 near buy coupon, really not required as they accept the rate in the counter directly.

Kshan0105
05-24-16, 02:28
Has any one tried the spa in KP, opposite P-hut?

Deepr
05-24-16, 05:34

She giggled asked me why my friend not taking massage today and few other question related to my work and all. Next 20-25 min was really well spent. Asked for Extra as Massage was just a formality, She asked same charge which my friend used to pay. Paid 2 k for DFK, HJ, BJ & CIM...Bro,

Provide the hint and the bird's hint lots of people are looking for the same help required.

ArtOfMotion
05-24-16, 09:54
Boys,

Need help. Need references for a safe place for 2 hours this Friday. Either a lodge or budget place which allows outside ladies with minimum questions. Preferably on Hadapsar, Wagholi or Fursungi side. Please let me know.

Pcock
05-24-16, 10:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Bondrep111
05-24-16, 10:54

She giggled asked me why my friend not taking massage today and few other question related to my work and all. Next 20-25 min was really well spent. Asked for Extra as Massage was just a formality, She asked same charge which my friend used to pay. Paid 2 k for DFK, HJ, BJ & CIM.Hi buddy,

Can you share this spa name? Thanks. J spa is also good, in Aundh.

Bondrep111
05-24-16, 11:02
Hi everyone,

After a long hiatus from the forum am back to report a great experience with my favorite muses, the Thai chicks. Was visiting the famous VN spa for last couple of months looking for a prize catch. Met this babe randomly and could sense that scoring was possible. She gives an awesome B2B and allows to come on her naked ass. Man! She has an ass to die for. Babe is in her early 30's but without any blemishes like pregnancy marks and all, great body and a perfect ass. After 3-4 visits took her out for dinner and then to hotel. What followed was raunchy sex and I came 4 times through the night. Have had her multiple times since then. With the LE fear, most of the Thai babes are willing to go out for some extra buck. But this one needs a lot of persuasion. Willing to share her contacts and details for exchange of a equally good contact. Take care and play safe.Can you share her contact and how much damages? Have one reference in Kondhwa and Hadapsar.

Convictar
05-24-16, 11:43

Posts from last week.

Baner-Balewadi.

But nothing interesting other than getting information about Miss K. At present, therapist are old but co-operate well. Charges are high so limited.

Only to HJ..Can you give hints for therapist name of AVZ Aundh. The cook turned therapist you mentioned?

IGotLucky
05-24-16, 13:02
Hi,

Got her contact from seniors and I headed to her place. Description by people such as police neighbors forest view all was so perfect. She is not that good looking though her place is very neat and tidy.

Had good time with her and its one of the must experience in Pune. One should try it once in a life.

Looking forward to meet Neha but her phone seems to be off.

Can anyone PM digits of Nilaxi or Gauri etc.

I will revert with numbers of new girls.

SpaHawk
05-24-16, 13:08
I was towards Kl Ngr yest and decided to check Spa which had surfaced on my JD app many times. Got an appointment and reached there. Its located in a flat on third floor of a building bang opp to this sizzler joint. The receptionist told me that only she is available as therapist and nobody else. She was an avg looking lady and seemed simple. We chatted through the massage and she told me there are two more therapist one was unwell and other will be late. There are 2 NE and one SI therapist in the Spa. The massage was good, however when it came down to business, she was reluctant, earlier I thought it was because I was a new customer, but she said she does not do it. I was kind of upset but continued talking to her normally, in some time she got more comfortable. In between she attended a phone call of a client who wanted the SI therapist and gave him an appointment for evening. Any ways, I told her to perform whatever she was comfortable with. She agreed for HJ, but no touching, however she didn't resist gentle touches on her bottom. The HJ was like a professional one, and after a while I offloaded. She told me she does not like giving extras.

I offered her Rs. 500 as tip, which she declined, don't know why. She accepted counter charge in cash, spite of 2 swipe machines available. I think it will go into her pocket.

The Spa is OK, like a flat, cleanliness is fine.

Damage; 1200.

WIR, ones for the SI therapist.

Rahul2007
05-24-16, 14:29
Buddy,

Her number ends with 294,so may be you are talking with wrong person.423 is large elephant don't try at all.

HardSolidNThik
05-24-16, 15:48
Any busty foreigner contact in Pune?

May be Russian or CIS or even African. Just looking for a 'different' experience.

Will also be helpful if anybody can share digits of a fair complexioned real busty (must not be above the age of 38). Waiting for your response.

Regards.

SpaGuy
05-24-16, 16:22
Can you give hints for therapist name of AVZ Aundh. The cook turned therapist you mentioned?I don't remember her name. I guess it starts with S. Visited this place 3 weeks ago. There were two local therapists. One is short and stout and the other is the one we are looking for. If you are planning, bargain for massage from 2 K to 1.5 K.

Raggadu
05-24-16, 16:58
Dear fellow mongers,

My first FR.

In past I was regular monger and spent lot of money too. So went of Financial diet for almost 2 years and refrained from sweet services.

But as I am stable now, wanted to give jhony treat.

After going through nearbuy bought 999 coupon and went to Spa in KP name is synonym to sea with added word nic at end.

Called in evening around 6:00 and asked for booking, on other side some NE guy was talking.

I said I have Coupon and want booking, he said today is full try tomorrow, I said OK I will come next week, he then immediately said come at 7:30.

So as scheduled I arrived at 7:30, place was hot inside and AC was not working so I insisted him to Start ASAP, but he said I will need to wait for half hour, I went furious on his words but then he apologies and said sir room A/C is not functioning and we are repairing it.

I trusted his word, but he kept me waiting for 1 HR...Even I was surprised by the khullam khulla approach of the staff. One local girl named the first name of the director of Bhool Bhooliya is supposed to be the queen there (looks pathetic by the way). 10 minutes into massage pops the question, while the thing is going on, door starts knocking she says has a client of her is waiting and then she hurriedly finishes the job and leaves. Any ways can anybody guide me to Anna's den, tried several times to locate but failed. Thanks in advance.

IAm1984
05-24-16, 17:26
Got a bad report for the Pallavi you are talking about.

As Ferguson bro mentioned the famous Pallavi's number start with 2 and nearby FN.

Regards,

Raj

Hi guys,

This is regarding Pallavi, I talked to her fixed an appointment tomorrow, but I am not if this one is the same Pallavi you guys talk or this is the other one.

Her last number is 423. Can any one please help me with this and also give me suggestions whether I should go for her or not.

Gopanna2012
05-24-16, 17:51
Hi,

Got her contact from seniors and I headed to her place. Description by people such as police neighbors forest view all was so perfect. She is not that good looking though her place is very neat and tidy.

Had good time with her and its one of the must experience in Pune. One should try it once in a life.

Looking forward to meet Neha but her phone seems to be off.

Can anyone PM digits of Nilaxi or Gauri etc.

I will revert with numbers of new girls.Neha is much much better than P. GFE with Neha and she is good looking.

Tut Li
05-24-16, 17:53
Dear members,

I was set up by Tutli bro by trusting a new bee with a genuine problem like me and I will not betray his trust. So not going to share Pallavi's contact. So requesting to stop asking for it. I hope you all understand and forgive me.

Cheers.Newbies must learn from you how to fetch contacts. You had only one post but I felt from your pm that you are bery polite and genuine. So helped you score century in first innings itself. Glad to know that you have kept your words. Happy mongering.

SambyFun77
05-24-16, 18:12
Hi fellow mongers,

I am new to the forum and started mongering in my late 20's. I recently came back from US and splurged 50000 $ on strip clubs and what not. Man name the country and slept with each one of them. Prior to my USA trip was a complete despo in India. Had best of times with the girls in USA. Now that I repatriated back to India keeping up with the tharakpan rhythm was difficult, wish this country and its girls understand our needs. So before I could discover this forum and locanto already started with mongering antics. Not of a pussy guy but I like DFK and sucking boobs to the core. Last one month am penning down the experiences at the Spas not in chronological order but grouped by the spas.

1. Chi Spa P.S -all Thais. Miss S. Twice from her, 1. Only massage 2. Massage + HJ + TL (damages for extras 2 k).

Miss F. Once from her. Only HJ (1 k). Miss the. I personally like her since she seems a little young wrt to others, small boobies and short petite thai chick - 1. Only massage 2. Massage + HJ + TL (she is reluctant for TL) but I got her aroused for a prolonged TL session (1. 5 k). Miss and - 1. Massage + HJ (1 k). Yesterday spotted Miss A stunner she is but got to know from Miss the that she is lesbian and doesn't like men. I am going to try her out soon. Asked Miss the if B2B at chi spa she said strictly restricted from owner and she will not personally not go out for sex.

2. why spa P.S - 1. NE chick Miss are nice girls but not into extras at all, local Miss S didn't feel like having anything but excellent massage, Miss Z NE chick today tried her. In 1 k got to suck boobs for more than 10 minutes, a little DFK moments, a little fingering and HJ. But after having the European meats in the US this was like compromising in the given situation.

3. M spa P.S 1 visit and understood no offerings.

4. why spa Aundh above the bookstore - 1.1 Thai chick 2. 5 k B2B with panties on. Sucked silicon boobies for 15 minutes, some DFK moments, was above her and lot of playfulness. So now that found an accessible resort, moved to other unexplored territories. 2. Rest 3 chicks NE. Miss S name sounds like Punjaban no hints didn't ask her but pretty.

5. S Spa KP. Was assigned an above 30 lady so didn't go for extras.

6. see spa in the same lane and very close to S spa. Was assigned again a little aged NE chick. Didn't felt like asking for Extras.

7. M spa KP - 1. Miss S NE chick. HJ + TL (1.5 k), 2. Miss X (didn't reveal her name) Thai chick the most expensive for me so far went for B2B for her the entire action was almost like fuck except for penetration, fingered her wildly, WOT (4. 4 k I know I better not hike the rates and their expectations).

8. why spa different branch of #4 spa. Above 30 thai chick HJ + Tits access inside no licking (1. 5 k) , she has a beautiful young Thai chick for fucking outside, she says me to take her out, I will nail this down this weekend provided I find girl friendly hotels in KP.

Rajarao
05-24-16, 20:56
As there is not response from any members so far, I am posting this message again.

In touch with this girl through Locanto, claims to be working somewhere. Age 24, not sharing Phone number, but available on Yahoo Messenger only. Any info appreciated.

Learn To Enjoy
05-25-16, 04:54
Newbies must learn from you how to fetch contacts. You had only one post but I felt from your pm that you are bery polite and genuine. So helped you score century in first innings itself. Glad to know that you have kept your words. Happy mongering.This will boost confidence of sensible newbies!! At the end nobody can have new contacts all the time by birth, everybody has to earn and learn it.

Best start will be with a Good and Polite ask!!

Good example!

LoveMongers
05-25-16, 05:43
Anyone has Gauri no PM me.

Kavisach
05-25-16, 08:08
Hi,

I am a new monger but I have posted quite a lot with spa's and a couple of indie like Pallavi and Neha.

Would you please help me with a good inde contact. I will surely share the report on the forum.

Thanks in advance.

RohanM
05-25-16, 09:32
Even I was surprised by the khullam khulla approach of the staff. One local girl named the first name of the director of Bhool Bhooliya is supposed to be the queen there (looks pathetic by the way). 10 minutes into massage pops the question, while the thing is going on, door starts knocking she says has a client of her is waiting and then she hurriedly finishes the job and leaves. Any ways can anybody guide me to Anna's den, tried several times to locate but failed. Thanks in advance.Its weird that all new ID giving feedback about spa with less posts.

Seems marketing manager of that spa.

Ravira
05-25-16, 11:14
Hi,

This is my first post. I shifted to Pune few months back. I started looking for some fun hence tried to approach some locanto contact but, most of them are fake & you will not get any response. Fortunately I got a missed call from o Riya. I called back. At beginning she was saying that it's wrong no. But she didn't cut the phone. I asked her that how can we meet & finally she agreed to meet. I took her to my home & had fun. Has big ass & pointed big boobs.

Looks 5/10.

Damage 3 K.

IAm1984
05-25-16, 13:42
Has anybody tried Leena? Got her number from a fellow forum friend.

Ends with 033.

If so please tell her damages and attitude.

Regards.

IronMan0402
05-25-16, 14:58
Neha is much much better than P. GFE with Neha and she is good looking.Are you talking about Neha ending with 974?

Have her contact but didn't get time to try yet.

How was your experience?

Rick5641
05-25-16, 15:49
As there is not response from any members so far, I am posting this message again.

In touch with this girl through Locanto, claims to be working somewhere. Age 24, not sharing Phone number, but available on Yahoo Messenger only. Any info appreciated.Hi buddy,

I never had this girl before. But I feel we monger should be in upper position. If she is not replying that means she does not need business. Aane do use khud Hi. Anyways she is asking too much.

SucessVcr
05-25-16, 16:14
Hi friend,

Can you share Riya's contact number?

Hi,

This is my first post. I shifted to Pune few months back. I started looking for some fun hence tried to approach some locanto contact but, most of them are fake & you will not get any response. Fortunately I got a missed call from o Riya. I called back. At beginning she was saying that it's wrong no. But she didn't cut the phone. I asked her that how can we meet & finally she agreed to meet. I took her to my home & had fun. Has big ass & pointed big boobs.

Looks 5/10.

Damage 3 K.

AHitman
05-25-16, 17:13

I stripped her fully. Nice round boobs trimmed pub hair. Started with DFK and boob massage and fingering for 5 minutes. She was already stroking my dick. Asked her to come above & start with BJ. She was just too good in rolling tongue. When I was about to release load asked her to kneel down & I was in standing position. When my deed was finished she asked me to take shower and mentioned that she give service to regular custom. Only so don't share this matter with other gals or in counter. Almost tried 75 % spa of the city but it was the best encounter till date. I have never had such a babe in MP. She has the tightest boobs and pussy. Will taste her again for sure. Overall an enjoyable experience...Please can you give some hints.

Gopanna2012
05-25-16, 17:34
Are you talking about Neha ending with 974?

Have her contact but didn't get time to try yet.

How was your experience?Yes number ending 974. GFE and everything in menu. Great heavenly experience of my entire life.

Gopanna2012
05-25-16, 17:42
Its weird that all new ID giving feedback about spa with less posts.

Seems marketing manager of that spa.True. Everybody gives feedback about spa. Please beware. Lot of ID are new members and many people know about this forum. This is only forum we chat spa and indie. Its time to change our forum or PM.

SpaGuy
05-25-16, 18:16
I was towards Kl Ngr yest and decided to check Spa which had surfaced on my JD app many times. Got an appointment and reached there. Its located in a flat on third floor of a building bang opp to this sizzler joint. The receptionist told me that only she is available as therapist and nobody else. She was an avg looking lady and seemed simple. We chatted through the massage and she told me there are two more therapist one was unwell and other will be late. There are 2 NE and one SI therapist in the Spa. The massage was good, however when it came down to business, she was reluctant, earlier I thought it was because I was a new customer, but she said she does not do it. I was kind of upset but continued talking to her normally, in some time she got more comfortable. In between she attended a phone call of a client who wanted the SI therapist and gave him an appointment for evening. Any ways, I told her to perform whatever she was comfortable with. She agreed for HJ, but no touching, however she didn't resist gentle touches on her bottom..Visited this spa today. Called up and fixed the appointment with the SI. When I went there, the receptionist greeted me with a glass of water. Asked for the SI and she said she is the one I am looking for. It seems the receptionist is a boy there. She is is only person available in the entire spa as it is Wednesday and all the therapist has an off. From the description you provided, I think you had the SI. Average and simple looking. She had extra fat in the arms and bumps. She was talking a lot, no discussion about extras but there were plenty of hints. Not interested in extras with this lady and hence avoided. The place is shabby, not worth 1200.

SpaGuy
05-25-16, 18:26
Visited Lovely Lock and Daffodil last week. No extras provided here. If you are looking only for massage Daffodil is better (young NE girls with soft and experienced hands). Lovely lock has NE who is inexperienced but there is a serious effort to provide good massage.

Ravira
05-25-16, 20:10
I have Ruta's contact number but as per my understanding about forum rule, I am not supposed to share contact details in public. Extremely sorry dear.

Hi friend,

Can you share Riya's contact number?

SucessVcr
05-25-16, 22:28
Hi Ravi,

Please PM me Ruta's contact. (Not in public, personal message).

I have Ruta's contact number but as per my understanding about forum rule, I am not supposed to share contact details in public. Extremely sorry dear.

SambyFun77
05-26-16, 04:18
Any point to those who availed avni? She quote 8 K for 2 HR 2 shot. Is it worth?

Seniors please point some inputs here.

Regards,

RajHi bro,

I am currently working it up with Avni on watsapp. Says she is a HW of 30 years and doesn't trust bachelors. She is not a professional she says and is not willing to come below 8 k for short time. She has a kid. She is quoting 8 k plus 1.5 k for a flat in a residential society for the deed. She has been delaying now for almost 1.5 weeks saying ghar par problem gain. She describes herself as Hippo [Non-English text deleted by Admin], wheatish 5'3". Not sure I will go ahead with this.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

SambyFun77
05-26-16, 04:56
True. Everybody gives feedback about spa. Please beware. Lot of ID are new members and many people know about this forum. This is only forum we chat spa and indie. Its time to change our forum or PM.With due respect to Senior Mongers like Gopanna2012 and RohanM, I understand the concern on your part of having build the content and information on this forum over the years and the pain and sweat you and other Senior guys have take to bring this Forum to a point where everything nitty gritty information on the Pune mongering scenario is available, I am estimating this could easily cover at least 50 % of the mongering activities in Pune if not 100% , but this puts us newbies in a spot of absolute safety with regards to everything that could put us into a spot of trouble. Having said that there is no denying the possibility of fake IDs trying to be crowd pullers for their respective spas, or competition of spas where in one is trying to blemish the image of other, or even a therapist herself is trying to make her more bankable and etc etc. In a virtual world like this it is close to being impossible to discover the truth unless you have dedicated bandwidth and resources to be a Sherlock Homes and investigate. But the point I am trying to make is everything on this earth grows and so will be the forum and with its scalability and increase in number of members, it will become difficult to keep an eye and build mutual trust on the newly added members instantly who could be potential genuine mongers and are willing to take up the batons from the Seniors and grow the Forum further in terms of bringing new leads and information. Everyone can vouch for it that its not easy to build trust instantly but there is a process and its takes time to build the trust. With 2 posts including this I know I would be like "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]", but I am trying to persuade the Seniors to please use your experience of real world and rational to filter out genuine freshers mongers from the Ones who are getting added here with an objective to sabotage the Information on the Forum.

Peace out!

Maverick6162
05-26-16, 05:19
Hi friend,

Can you share Riya's contact number?Does Riya's number end with 449?

SoulHungry
05-26-16, 08:15
Can you give more info on the Aundh Spa place.

Hi fellow mongers,

I am new to the forum and started mongering in my late 20's. I recently came back from US and splurged 50000 $ on strip clubs and what not. Man name the country and slept with each one of them. Prior to my USA trip was a complete despo in India. Had best of times with the girls in USA. Now that I repatriated back to India keeping up with the tharakpan rhythm was difficult, wish this country and its girls understand our needs. So before I could discover this forum and locanto already started with mongering antics. Not of a pussy guy but I like DFK and sucking boobs to the core. Last one month am penning down the experiences at the Spas not in chronological order but grouped by the spas.

1. Chi Spa P.S -all Thais. Miss S. Twice from her, 1. Only massage 2. Massage + HJ + TL (damages for extras 2 k).

Miss F. Once from her. Only HJ (1 k). Miss the. I personally like her since she seems a little young wrt to others, small boobies and short petite Thai chick - 1. Only massage 2. Massage + HJ + TL (she is reluctant for TL) but I got her aroused for a prolonged TL session (1. 5 k). Miss and - 1. Massage + HJ (1 k). Yesterday spotted Miss A stunner she is but got to know from Miss the that she is lesbian and doesn't like men. I am going to try her out soon..

LoveMongers
05-26-16, 10:42
Digits end with 686. Hadpasar area. Please PM me.

Lewis Hamilton
05-26-16, 12:59
Hi all.

I have recently shifted to Pune. I had stayed in this city few years back too but I wasn't very much active in mongering then. Had just tried smita and few SPs.

I would like to have a good time in mongering this time around hence would request folks here to share some good indie contacts via PM. I have good indie contacts from Mumbai and Bangalore. I can share them if anyone wants.

Thanks in advance.

Rock1115
05-26-16, 13:51
Hi Brothers,

Back to Pune for some time, please share if you have good indie contact will reciprocate it soon.

Last time enjoyed a lot here.

So please share.

SpaGuy
05-26-16, 16:51
With due respect to Senior Mongers like Gopanna2012 and RohanM, I understand the concern on your part of having build the content and information on this forum over the years and the pain and sweat you and other Senior guys have take to bring this Forum to a point where everything nitty gritty information on the Pune mongering scenario is available, I am estimating this could easily cover at least 50 % of the mongering activities in Pune if not 100% , but this puts us newbies in a spot of absolute safety with regards to everything that could put us into a spot of trouble. Having said that there is no denying the possibility of fake IDs trying to be crowd pullers for their respective spas, or competition of spas where in one is trying to blemish the image of other, or even a therapist herself is trying to make her more bankable and etc etc. In a virtual world like this it is close to being impossible to discover the truth unless you have dedicated bandwidth and resources to be a Sherlock Homes and investigate. But the point I am trying to make is everything on this earth grows and so will be the forum and with its scalability and increase in number of members, it will become difficult to keep an eye and build mutual trust on the newly added members instantly who could be potential genuine mongers and are willing to take up the batons from the Seniors and grow the Forum further in terms of bringing new leads and information. Everyone can vouch for it that its not easy to build trust instantly but there is a process and its takes time to build the trust. With 2 posts including this I know I would be like but I am trying to persuade the Seniors to please use your experience of real world and rational to filter out genuine freshers mongers from the Ones who are getting added here with an objective to sabotage the Information on the Forum.I echo the same. I would like to add my view here. Mongering requires courage and as a newbie I would like to monger in a secured circle which I feel is Spa. I am very much interested in indie but could not muster the courage to get involved. At this stage, Spa is the place where I satisfy my needs to an extent. Please note that Spa experience is limited but expensive than other mongering activities. I think most of the newbies in mongering will feel the same. At present, I think Spa is the gateway of mongering.

HardSolidNThik
05-26-16, 17:08
Brothers,

Can you share a busty 'bong' contact in Pune? Need on urgent basis.

Also any ratings (except 1 which I had RTFFed and found) about Shifa?

Her pic is enclosed.

MarathiPlayboy
05-26-16, 19:10
Near Vallabhnagar bridge always I see girls.

Once asked said 1 k / HR.

Any update / feedback about those?

RahulM30
05-26-16, 22:10
Hi friends,

Now a days Pune is becoming risky place as far as mongering is concerned, as new lady CP L SH. A is very strict in this regards, example is in front of every one, LE action at KP, SP helping LE to conduct loot and taking their commission, and recently big LE raid occurred at famous v hotel. So be safe and play safe, last time went to famous v hotel now name has been changed to S. A, they strictly said that they have closed all the stuff, if you want you can call of your own, we are not going to provide in any condition, but this happened in month of Jan., so if any one has update regarding services at there kindly share.

Thanks.

Jyoti45
05-26-16, 23:51
Kalyan West / East? How far from Station?

Yes this hotel is good for BJ and other services with cheap rate.

You have to pay 500 for room and 500 for girl.

The girls are not much good but service is nice.

Without condom BJ and others.===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

TharkiBoss
05-27-16, 03:34
Brothers,

Her pic is enclosed.Wow. Does she really looks like this as seen in this pic?

Can you please pm me her digits. I have a bong contact but she is in Mumbai.

AbhiCoolGuy
05-27-16, 07:38
Hi guys,

Does anyone have idea on current whereabouts of famous Sneha aka Simla Mirchi? Any way to get in touch with her? Would be really grateful if someone can help.

Abhi

ResearcherInHR
05-27-16, 08:54
Hi friends,

I been mongering in Pune for 16 yrs. I want contacts of Indies.

HardSolidNThik
05-27-16, 09:29
Yes brothers. Just had the so called lady Shifa / Sweta whose picture I posted in my last post. What a deceptive appearance!! She looks exactly the same as in the picture but the catch is somewhere else. She has extremely saggy and small boobs. Hips are heavy. Face is comparatively better than Maharashtrian gals in 3-5 K range. Long hairs. Skin though smooth but has a big operation mark by her side which is kind of turn off for me.

Service wise she is poor. No BBBJ. Just CBJ with no technique at all. Lot of teeth in between. Just had her somehow in WOT and Mish to finish the deed. She was also in a hurry with lot of nakhras.

Just had to throw her off.

Ratings 1/10 in every aspect.

WIR: Never.

KenTheRockstar
05-27-16, 10:49
I've had a session with her once few months back. She is cooperative and look wise OK. Boobs are not that great which was a big turn off for me. But she has a big ass. Which I loved banging in doggy style. Another issue was she don't have a bed. So all deed on the carpet while her baby sleeping aside. She only give covered BJ.

I would rate her 6 or 7.

Brothers,

Her pic is enclosed.

ResearcherInHR
05-27-16, 12:31
Hi all,

I am going with girl by SP to V lodge.

In day time.

I am taking service for first time from this SP. 5000/ _ for girl and 800 lodging charges. SP found on locanto jaan number ending with 054. Said she is college girl. Any suggestion, caution. Will share FR and digits (PM).

ArtOfMotion
05-27-16, 14:15
Went to Hotel V today and was told very curtly, no service and don't come for that anymore. You an still take a girl from outside. Albeit a bit of risk is there. I looked for a lodge very desperately.

Hi friends,

Now a days Pune is becoming risky place as far as mongering is concerned, as new lady CP L SH. A is very strict in this regards, example is in front of every one, LE action at KP, SP helping LE to conduct loot and taking their commission, and recently big LE raid occurred at famous v hotel. So be safe and play safe, last time went to famous v hotel now name has been changed to S. A, they strictly said that they have closed all the stuff, if you want you can call of your own, we are not going to provide in any condition, but this happened in month of Jan., so if any one has update regarding services at there kindly share.

Thanks.

SecretAdmirs5
05-27-16, 15:17
Do therapist at A Spa seasons still provide services. Any latest update will help.

Thanks in advance.

MarathiPlayboy
05-27-16, 15:20
Rati 442 from Balewadi.

She is fat, had smooth skin and fare.

Overall good.

3 k /1 HR.

ResearcherInHR
05-27-16, 16:17
Try stayuncle website. They have started operation in Pune. If both of you had ID you can get entry.

Boys,

Need help. Need references for a safe place for 2 hours this Friday. Either a lodge or budget place which allows outside ladies with minimum questions. Preferably on Hadapsar, Wagholi or Fursungi side. Please let me know.

SilentMe
05-27-16, 17:18
Do therapist at A Spa seasons still provide services. Any latest update will help.

Thanks in advance.Yes, they still provides services.

SilentMe
05-27-16, 17:25
She has developed so much of attitude! Very arrogant and greedy behavior.

This post is just to help newbies.

Sandyyy
05-27-16, 20:19
Near Vallabhnagar bridge always I see girls.

Once asked said 1 k / HR.

Any update / feedback about those?Is it opposite to Vallabh Nagar Bus Stand?

PatraSam111
05-28-16, 08:01
She has developed so much of attitude! Very arrogant and greedy behavior.

This post is just to help newbies.Yes, I agree. I also found she is not giving service as before. I gave her complaint to the owner for her arrogance.

Ashgondkar85
05-28-16, 10:33
Since last two days, I'm trying cell for Neha but she had switched off her phone.

Alternatively I was trying for Rati (Sharda) P.S. She is also not responding to any of the calls.

Feeling frustrated guys. Empty weekend.

Is there any other good indi you guys can refer? We can exchange contacts!

ThatSomebody
05-28-16, 12:37
Have shifted to Jaipur and back to Pune for a few days, had a few old contacts which are switched off are not reachable, can someone help me with a good India contact?

Jaipur is so dry so really want to have some fun before I leave again on Tuesday afternoon.

Help will be highly appreciated and also promise a good genuine FR.

That Somebody.

IGotLucky
05-28-16, 14:14
Hi,

Varsha is now a historic legend. For people like me who recently got into mongering it will be nice if seniors provide a good compilation of Varsha girls such as Gauri with pics and digits.

Let's keep spirit alive. Can anyone PM me digits of Gauri from Varsha.

Kunalj35
05-28-16, 14:23
Brothers,

Her pic is enclosed.Hi.

Between Shifa and Kothrud Indi who looks better face wise. Anyone who has visited Kothrud Indi can answer this question.

I am planning to avail services of either one of these women. Just wanted to know who has a pretty face.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Kunal.

Ravira
05-28-16, 14:55
Does Riya's number end with 449?Riya contact no ends with 505.

RahulM30
05-28-16, 17:00
Hi,

Varsha is now a historic legend. For people like me who recently got into mongering it will be nice if seniors provide a good compilation of Varsha girls such as Gauri with pics and digits.

Let's keep spirit alive. Can anyone PM me digits of Gauri from Varsha.Who is that Gauri, I know miss SW. A now backed to her village in Bengal, one miss Sap. A now working at Mumbai, and miss He. A also working at Mumbai, most of vanished somewhere else, if anybody knows please share.

SilentMe
05-29-16, 05:33
When NE girl asks you to lay on your back first while starting massage, mostly extras are not on offer.

Not sure if it's the same experience with others.

Rick5641
05-29-16, 12:00
Hey guys,

Today had fun with forum famous Miss P.

She is legend and 100% professional.

Asked he for appointment on Saturday evening, she said yes, but later on said no because she was busy with some other person.

Today I went to her place then. She has a well maintained posh flat with jungle view.

Started chit chat. As usual.

Then went to her bedroom. , she insisted to clean Jhony, so went to bathroom, stood on small stool and she did rest of work, like firmly cleaning jhony, wiping water with towel.

Coming to the main action.

She have everything on her menu except anal. She also asked me preference, so I told I like if you lick my nipples.

She gave BBBJ without see, licked my balls, RIM, did 69 and then Doggie, and missionary.

BBBJ was fun and sexiest part, did as I expected and Deep too.

Overall one of the best GE I had in recent days.

Damages: 6 k+Tip.

Body:8/10.

Service: 10/10.

Cleanliness: 10/10.

Value for money: 8/10 (because I got only 1 pop in 6 k, was expecting 2).

MLimkar
05-29-16, 12:48
Hi mongers,

I have joined form. And activated subscription.

I have moved to Pune in Hadapsar are. If you have any good contacts of indies please do share in return will share few contact that I have including SP's.

Cheers happy mongering.

MLimkar
05-29-16, 13:23
Hi guys,

Could you please share Number of Teena from Handewadi.

ThatSomebody
05-29-16, 13:35
Hey people,

Advt on locanto digits ending with 991 name is Deea, any experiences as she is not ready to send pic.

Take care.

YellowOxide1
05-29-16, 14:18
Long back I have stopped taking services from a SP who tried the tearing the golden egg giving goose apart trick one too many by providing me awful service.

People who have followed my posts would have seen the FR where I had a fallout with him. He is now trying to ingratiate to me without realizing that I am around some 7000 miles away from him. He has been pinging me left right and center where I ignored his texts.

On a boring Saturday where I was chilling out for a hour, I chatted with him where he sent me a profile asking for 7 k. I naturally refused and the girl was nothing of note.

Then as an offhand comment asked him as how the punting scene is in Pune. He said that LE has cracked down heavily on them and even bleeding a fair amount of money has not yielded anything. As a result a lot of girls have stopped entering into contracts as they are not assured of safety.

The price of pussy just skyrocketed (this lady was quoted 7 k to me) because of this and I would advise fellow punters to be a bit more discerning and discrete in their punting affairs.

AgarWalk
05-29-16, 14:30
Long back I have stopped taking services from a SP who tried the tearing the golden egg giving goose apart trick one too many by providing me awful service.

People who have followed my posts would have seen the FR where I had a fallout with him. He is now trying to ingratiate to me without realizing that I am around some 7000 miles away from him. He has been pinging me left right and center where I ignored his texts.

On a boring Saturday where I was chilling out for a hour, I chatted with him where he sent me a profile asking for 7 k. I naturally refused and the girl was nothing of note.

Then as an offhand comment asked him as how the punting scene is in Pune. He said that LE has cracked down heavily on them and even bleeding a fair amount of money has not yielded anything. As a result a lot of girls have stopped entering into contracts as they are not assured of safety.

The price of pussy just skyrocketed (this lady was quoted 7 k to me) because of this and I would advise fellow punters to be a bit more discerning and discrete in their punting affairs.Totally agree with you buddy. Due to the new Lady Commissioner, it has gone down drastically with the low quality have been quoted for exponential prices.

Cheers.

ThatSomebody
05-29-16, 14:38
Seems most of the numbers I had are switched off and that on a Saturday night:

The price of pussy just skyrocketed (this lady was quoted 7 k to me) because of this and I would advise fellow punters to be a bit more discerning and discrete in their punting affairs.

SpaHawk
05-29-16, 15:55
Visited this spa today. Called up and fixed the appointment with the SI. When I went there, the receptionist greeted me with a glass of water. Asked for the SI and she said she is the one I am looking for. It seems the receptionist is a boy there. She is is only person available in the entire spa as it is Wednesday and all the therapist has an off. From the description you provided, I think you had the SI. Average and simple looking. She had extra fat in the arms and bumps. She was talking a lot, no discussion about extras but there were plenty of hints. Not interested in extras with this lady and hence avoided. The place is shabby, not worth 1200.Yes, the place is more of MP then Spa. When I approached, it was a NE receptionist who provided the therapy. Also she was NE by looks and accent.

Cheers!

ResearcherInHR
05-29-16, 16:31
After long dry spell I went to V Now S Lodge.

Girl was slender than pic. Banged doggy style really hard. DFK my favorite.

I was out after 1 Pop.

Damage 6 k+1.2 k Lodging A/C.

Attitude- 8/10.

Have direct no of girl has asked to contact directly next.

VitaminD
05-29-16, 16:47
When NE girl asks you to lay on your back first while starting massage, mostly extras are not on offer.

Not sure if it's the same experience with others.At times, she may be trying to ensure that you are not LE or may be shy. Most of them are not into extras but some are. At times they may also be gauging your desperateness and eyeing a larger tip.

They are some signs if they are:

1. If they pull your disp UG lower to give you a bum massage.

2. touch / lightly massage in groin area.

3. they sit on you back or butt while massaging your back.

4. some may not do it the first time but may do so the 2nd time when they are reasonably assured that you will become her regular and, that you are clean and confidential about the deed.

Hope this helps.

Rock1115
05-29-16, 17:20
Guys,

Please share if you have indie contact.

As its quite long time, don't have it.

Please share if you have, will also help to you.

SniperDude
05-29-16, 17:42
Bro Thanks for the insight on LE scene.

SniperDude
05-29-16, 17:44
I would suggest to avoid her may be fraud.

Hey people,

Advt on locanto digits ending with 991 name is Deea, any experiences as she is not ready to send pic.

Take care.

WishList15
05-29-16, 19:54
It would be waste of time. Even if she send you photograph, she would be totally different and would say that she almost matches the photograph. Based on my experience of locanto contacts.

Hey people,

Take care.

FunkyOgre
05-30-16, 03:40
With due respect for your views, I have always struggled with extras from NE girls. The only place in Pune was in VN about which I had written a FR some time ago.

My only advice and input would be to not look for patterns and over analyse. And if you want sure shot extras, then NE therapists might be a bit of a roulette.

I would be thrilled to be proven wrong.

Ogre KD.

At times, she may be trying to ensure that you are not LE or may be shy. Most of them are not into extras but some are. At times they may also be gauging your desperateness and eyeing a larger tip.

They are some signs if they are:

4. some may not do it the first time but may do so the 2nd time when they are reasonably assured that you will become her regular and, that you are clean and confidential about the deed.

Hope this helps.

ShamSagar
05-30-16, 11:59
I would be alone after long time, so wanted few suggestions.

1. Can I get a girl in my Flat.

2. Among these indies, which one I can trust and call to my flat:

Neha-Aundh.

Zoya-V'wadi ‪8236;.

Snehal P.S. -.

Avni -.

Pinki -.

Rati-.

Suhana ‪.

Pallavi-.

Hetal-.

Smita -.

Kothrud Indie.

I would be glad to see the feedbacks.

Thanks in advance.

Sham.

AmpMax
05-30-16, 12:22
.Useful pointers above. My 2 c -.

Look for places with ne and local gals. Only NE's is not a good sign. I have often heard from NE gals that they only started after some local taught them a trick or two to make more money.

If you don't get traction, take a local a few times, get extras and befriend. Then ask her if any of the NEs does extras and can join her for a four hands massage.

Also get the NEs number and start WhatsApp chat. If she sends you raunchy jokes, pics, vids then game on.

Lastly try take her out clubbing. Alcohol is a magic potion.

All common sense ostly.

IAm1984
05-30-16, 14:52
Out of that:

Neha & Pallavi operating in their own place or Prefer to choose Star hotels if you want to avail LT.

Avni, Rati, Smita and Suhana ready to come to Flat and I have took. (Suhana though in Mumbai now).

Not sure of others. Seniors please get some insight here as I also looking for the same.

I would be alone after long time, so wanted few suggestions.

1. Can I get a girl in my Flat.

2. Among these indies, which one I can trust and call to my flat:

Neha-Aundh..

SniperDude
05-30-16, 19:01
Folks, I had a great time with Pallavi last week. She was with me for overnight, spent more than 12 hours having about 4 sessions. I checked in first followed by Pallavi, she had no issues while checking in (No ID asked) the hotel.

Really had fantastic time, tried all positions. As we were not in hurry took enough time in between sessions, lots of chit chat, watched movie on TV, shared jokes, she is absolutely a GFE.

We also went to resto, I must say Pallavi knows how to dress for the occasion. Had tequila shots when back to the hotel room & had passionate sex before we went to sleep. Morning had slow & sensious sex had breakfast before webchecked out.

Overall a mindblowing night.

Excellent service & a true GFE.

Total damage 25 k but worth.

One more thing during regular chat came to know from her that she undergoes medical check up every 3 months from a well known hospital. This shows that it is relatively safe to have sex with her.

Sniper.

MahendraBahuba
05-30-16, 20:41
Bro,

Since when did Pallavi started charging 25 k for LT. Last time I checked it was 15 k.

Folks, I had a great time with Pallavi last week. She was with me for overnight, spent more than 12 hours having about 4 sessions. I checked in first followed by Pallavi, she had no issues while checking in (No ID asked) the hotel.

Really had fantastic time, tried all positions. As we were not in hurry took enough time in between sessions, lots of chit chat, watched movie on TV, shared jokes, she is absolutely a GFE.

We also went to resto, I must say Pallavi knows how to dress for the occasion. Had tequila shots when back to the hotel room & had passionate sex before we went to sleep. Morning had slow & sensious sex had breakfast before webchecked out.

One more thing during regular chat came to know from her that she undergoes medical check up every 3 months from a well known hospital. This shows that it is relatively safe to have sex with her.

Sniper.

Rick5641
05-31-16, 04:56

Sniper.Agreed Sniper.

She is very professional and take her business seriously. She is not like others who just try to rob you or give service in shortcut. Highly recommended.

Jasmpat
05-31-16, 05:14

Sniper.Did you pay 25 k to Pallavi for the whole night or was it inclusive of hotel charges, drinks. !

First SP have escalated the rates in Pune and now Indi's too seem to be taking members for a nice joyride.

RahulM30
05-31-16, 09:30
Did you pay 25 k to Pallavi for the whole night or was it inclusive of hotel charges, drinks. !

First SP have escalated the rates in Pune and now Indi's too seem to be taking members for a nice joyride.Oh god, you have poured 25 k in a single night. Don't you think that there are many peoples in India who earns less than that amount after giving lots of hard work, sweat and blood for a whole month, and we are the people raising the price for ourselves, for a act which is risky in all sort.

Play well, play safe and play within limits, thanks.

IGotLucky
05-31-16, 11:33
Did you pay 25 k to Pallavi for the whole night or was it inclusive of hotel charges, drinks. !

First SP have escalated the rates in Pune and now Indi's too seem to be taking members for a nice joyride.Very expensive and not worth it. She is over hyped and not that looker also.

SniperDude
05-31-16, 13:21
25 K is including everything. Pallavi's charges 15 k for night the rest is hotel, drinks, food etc.

First SP have escalated the rates in Pune and now Indi's too seem to be taking members for a nice joyride.

SilentMe
05-31-16, 15:32
People have written detailed FRs.

But to summarize, pointers on three Thai aces.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] from why spa Aundh.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] from famous K spa.

[Names in Code Deleted by Admin] from Mq spa from VN.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SniperDude
05-31-16, 16:50
Hey luckyguy. Mind your language of saying agent, I just wrote about my mongering experience & also clarified that I paid 15 K to Pallavi & not 25 K. This forum is for sharing the mongering experiences & not critizing each other. You are free to write anything about Pallavi that is your opinion.

Sniper.

Very expensive and not worth it. She is over hyped and not that looker also.

VishudJb
05-31-16, 17:15
I would suggest to avoid her may be fraud.Lot of fake on locanto very difficult to ascertain need to be extra conscious.

IGotLucky
05-31-16, 17:31
Hey luckyguy. Mind your language of saying agent, I just wrote about my mongering experience & also clarified that I paid 15 K to Pallavi & not 25 K. This forum is for sharing the mongering experiences & not critizing each other. You are free to write anything about Pallavi that is your opinion.

Sniper.I don't have anything against you but forum is not moving ahead of Pallavi and Neha.

Pune is such a vibrant city. Find new treasure.

Dan Swift Tx
06-01-16, 02:26
[Deleted by Admin] - so is backpage a thing here? Simple google searches bring up some agency's but I am a independent sort of person.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Tut Li
06-01-16, 03:56
25 K is including everything. Pallavi's charges 15 k for night the rest is hotel, drinks, food etc.15 k is justified for 12-14 hours LT, as she charges 6 k ST. Remaining things depend on an individual, I mean to say taste. I know there are many members at Pune who pay more hotel charges than ST for a chick. Let's stop this argument and move ahead.

SmartVvarma
06-01-16, 04:36
15 k is justified for 12-14 hours LT, as she charges 6 k ST. Remaining things depend on an individual, I mean to say taste. I know there are many members at Pune who pay more hotel charges than ST for a chick. Let's stop this argument and move ahead.Definitely agree with Tut Li. 14-15 K for LT is justified as the she would be spending more than 12 hrs with you. Move forward. This forum is meant to have fun.

Play Safe.

Rick5641
06-01-16, 06:10
Hi,

Replied to 1 post on locanto mentioning divorced HW.

She replied with pic (no face) asking 7 k for ST.

But concern is she is asking to much detail of me like what.

Address:

Flat no.

Wing / Building No.

Building / Society name.

Street Name.

Landmark.

Locality name / Area name.

Contact number.

So not sure whether she is genuine or trap or LE.

She says she don't have place and will come to My place.

Guys please guide me, anyone has tried her?

Jasmpat
06-01-16, 07:15

Sniper.Bro,

Thanks for clarifying on the damages.

I don't have anything against you but forum is not moving ahead of Pallavi and Neha.

Pune is such a vibrant city. Find new treasure.It's better to move ahead, rather than blame someone who has shared his experience.

I have come across 2-3 indi's from Pune, who operate now in Mumbai and Bangalore but, do not wish to do business in the city they live due to privacy reasons.

Went to the extent of asking the Indi's if they can be referred, but they refused and said not to share their no's to any Pune member.

You can definitely find Pune Indi's in other cities, but their is a cost involved in the start. Once you develop a rappo with them, I think you can meet them in Pune.

GauravForSex
06-01-16, 08:50
Friends I am planning to visit Pune on Saturday this weekend I need a GFE kind of female beautiful young for one night also it would be helpful if anyone can also help me with a good hotel which I can book which has no issues.

Help would be appreciated.

ShamSagar
06-01-16, 11:35
Is this lady still in business.

Needs some help with indies.

Last option I have is Pallavi.

Can some one PM me some good young indies near to sinhgad Road, where I can bring them to my flat.

Looking forward for you support in this regards.

Thanks in advance.

Sham.

SilentMe
06-01-16, 11:52
Guys,

I have joined forum recently. Have tried few spa so far and posted updates.

Wanted to try out Pallavi. Got her number, but she is asking for reference.

Would you be kind enough to help me with reference please.

Being newbie, I am not sure how I can reciprocate your help you senior people, but will try my best.

Looking forward for support from you. I have activated my PM.

Thanks a bunch.

Tut Li
06-01-16, 13:00
Is this lady still in business.

Needs some help with indies.

Last option I have is Pallavi.

Can some one PM me some good young indies near to sinhgad Road, where I can bring them to my flat.

Looking forward for you support in this regards.

Thanks in advance.

Sham.There are few new indes at kothrud discussed on forum recently. But if you are looking for matured HW priya-567 (or with different number -Nisha-664), she is out of business.

Tut Li
06-01-16, 13:17
Very expensive and not worth it. She is over hyped and not that looker also.Bro. I m away from Pune but just had a chat with 2-3 SPs (Guru & Viraj), asking for 7-9 K ST at their place. It's only 1 h, 1 pop and service depends on client. Same SPs have provided chicks at 13 k LT in past, most were young and beautiful and in LT most are GFE if you drink / smoke / party.

Just try to get the quotes from SP for similar quality and service and you will realize Pune mongering scene is in big trouble.

About a month back, I visited Mumbai (first time for mongering) and got many options at attractive price. Must thank Jasmpat for Mumbai trip. Some of Mumbai indes are also ready to travel to Pune, at a price similar or at less price to Pune including conveyance.

IGotLucky
06-01-16, 14:25
Hi,

As my last FR about Leena whom I met at Kharadi. I met her again and had good time. She is very slender but awesome curves and service was again fruitful.

She is good looking very clean and fluent in English.

Face 8/10.

Service 9/10.

CBJ yes.

Damage 5 K.

I asked for her room mate whose contact she readily gave me. But she was not that fun.

Happy mongering guys.

Gopanna2012
06-01-16, 15:00
Very expensive and not worth it. She is over hyped and not that looker also.Please do not post anything about P & N, everybody knows about them. Please share new experience.

Thanks

ShamSagar
06-01-16, 15:44
Can I contact her now is she available late evening.

SecretAdmirs5
06-01-16, 16:42
Is anybody aware of an Indie providing services in Hadapsar in one of the Societies nearby a pharma company. Came on to my ears. Is it this Anagha posting on Locanto or the one who has a fixed time table after 7 pm.

If anybody has availed do let me know your inputs.

Gopanna2012
06-01-16, 16:53
Can I contact her now is she available late evening.Please don't over hype P. There are much better options than P. Keep on mongering. You will get better service than P.

Sen Sex
06-01-16, 18:00
I also had similar experience from Loc HW. Might be the same one.

She kept on asking for more & more details from me without sharing anything from her. After giving address when she asked for apartment number I decided to quit.

After few days there was a post on Forum by some one who had managed to meet her and his feedback was very bad.

So I emailed her below line, just for the kick -.

"I got feedback about you from one friend who visited you. Very bad feedback, thank god our planned meeting did not take place. Would have wasted money. ".

To that she replied "OK No problem" .

Hi,

Replied to 1 post on locanto mentioning divorced HW.

She replied with pic (no face) asking 7 k for ST.

But concern is she is asking to much detail of me like what.

Address:

Flat no.

Wing / Building No.

Building / Society name.

Street Name.

Landmark.

Locality name / Area name.

Contact number.

So not sure whether she is genuine or trap or LE.

She says she don't have place and will come to My place.

Guys please guide me, anyone has tried her?

RandySavage
06-01-16, 19:34
Just banged this indie the other night. Excellent GFE and wild in bed. Had oral, DFK, CIM all inclusive. Damage is 6 k for night real vfm. Willing to share contact only in exchange of new high profile indies in Pune. I have contacts of most of the talked about ones here so if you don't have new ones, please excuse and don't ask for numbers.

Dan Swift Tx
06-01-16, 20:19
I was just trying to make an example. Anyways. Day two and not much luck in this wonderful city.

Rick5641
06-02-16, 04:26
Just banged this indie the other night. Excellent GFE and wild in bed. Had oral, DFK, CIM all inclusive. Damage is 6 k for night real vfm. Willing to share contact only in exchange of new high profile indies in Pune. I have contacts of most of the talked about ones here so if you don't have new ones, please excuse and don't ask for numbers.Your PM in not working. How I can contact you.

RandySavage
06-02-16, 08:02
I am getting messages from others not sure what's wrong with you.

Your PM in not working. How I can contact you.

Hunter0077
06-02-16, 09:29
Please don't over hype P. There are much better options than P. Keep on mongering. You will get better service than P.Bro,

Even I feel the same regarding Pallavi. She has been over hyped, her looks are simply average and nothing more.

Nraj123
06-02-16, 10:31
Hello friends,

Active in Delhi forum and new to this group, next week visiting Pune please help to provide GFE inde or spa in Magarpata near by.

Thanks in advance for help in return help on Delhi.

Cheers.

Adi9966
06-02-16, 12:05
Kalyan West / East? How far from Station?

Greetings,

JacksonI don't know Kalyan east or west but it is near main branch of sbi kalyan and there is height water tank is there on front of water tank hotel is located you have to go on top floor of hotel by stairs only.

RahulM30
06-02-16, 14:46
Does anybody has recent experience of hotel are. J H. S at someway Peth, I was frequent visitor of that place 4 yrs back, but after that stopped and even not heard anything about this place in forum or anywhere else. If anyone has update kindly I inform.

Thanks

HardSolidNThik
06-02-16, 16:55
Brothers,

I want to caution you all about a lady (who claims herself as Dr. Nandita Mishra in Locanto and has posted an interesting advt. She claims that she is looking for a matured guy above 37 yrs with whom she wishes to have a discreet LT NSA. She also claims to be a NRI. A lady picked up the phone when called up today. She definitely sounded matured and had brilliant command over English. She said that she is the empress of 800 Cr turnover business ranging across the country. She is of 45 yrs and wants a discreet relation with a matured man who will discreetly serve her in bed. Her daughter, as she claims is studying at Chicago. She is ready to spend huge amount on her 'man' and the only condition to the relationship will be secrecy.

Till here the story sounded quite interesting. Then the twist claim.

In order to be sure of the status of the person on the other side and to be assured of 'his' discreet nature (God knows how) she wants the other person to deposit Rs. 85000/- to her Bank Account as a security deposit. This will be refunded after she have had at least 10 sessions with the man.

I was really feeling like laughing at her, but then she was trying to lure me with options to fuck her in the privacy of her lavish bungalow and also in presidential suites in Dubai Hotel / s.

I know you all will also be laughing at such kind of foolish acts of fraud (which am sure it is), but still I felt that as a co-monger I should warn my fraternity not to get lured by such offers and to think from their brains instead of Johny. By the by her digits end with 281.

Be careful bros.

Cheer!

HunterSuper007
06-02-16, 18:03
Hi all,

I have mostly tried Thai massage parlors and couple of SP's in KP & Kothrud. I have read a lot about Pallavi. Can any one of you please PM me Pallavi's contact number and give me your reference. I would be grateful for this favor.

Thanks,

Hunter

RahulM30
06-02-16, 19:25
Hello Punekar,

Staying at Mumbai from last 4 days, initially didn't had time to explore the mongering scenario at dream city, but now my work shifted to nearby place of Kalyan at V'wadi. Yesterday had lots of time so decided to try something, so went to hotel am. Ia near v'wadi station and asked for service they quoted 2 k for ac room and 6 k for st fun, I think that's too high as I heard that service is very economical and quality, so I thought they were considering me a newbie and asking for too much, so didn't take the services and went to hotel P. And and where one of SP fixed the appointment with one GL, I didn't like her attitude and all the experience was very KLPD type, but now want to try hotel am. Ia, if anybody has recent experience kindly share and also tell how to bargain as I think and heard rates are very low at that particular location. Ya I know this post should be in Mumbai forum, I have already posted there but no response, as Pune mongers have all the experience of family and nearby places, specially our senior members have lots of knowledge so I m posting this query in Pune forum.

Thanks

Horn22
06-02-16, 19:37
Hi guys,

Today I visited Ama. Spa in B'wadi. All are beautiful Thai therapist. Almost all provide extra. Cost 3 k for b2 b. Please suggest is it worth to spend 3 k for B2B and 2 k at counter.

Instead of this one can get good chicks for ST in 5 k.

What other think. Please reply.

Gopanna2012
06-03-16, 02:29
Anybody contact this person cheap Rate Girl & Hw.

Available Raj number end 200.

AgarWalk
06-03-16, 02:32
Hello Punekar,

Staying at Mumbai from last 4 days, initially didn't had time to explore the mongering scenario at dream city, but now my work shifted to nearby place of Kalyan at V'wadi. Yesterday had lots of time so decided to try something, so went to hotel am. Ia near v'wadi station and asked for service they quoted 2 k for ac room and 6 k for st fun, I think that's too high as I heard that service is very economical and quality, so I thought they were considering me a newbie and asking for too much, so didn't take the services and went to hotel P. And and where one of SP fixed the appointment with one GL, I didn't like her attitude and all the experience was very KLPD type, but now want to try hotel am. Ia, if anybody has recent experience kindly share and also tell how to bargain as I think and heard rates are very low at that particular location. Ya I know this post should be in Mumbai forum, I have already posted there but no response, as Pune mongers have all the experience of family and nearby places, specially our senior members have lots of knowledge so I m posting this query in Pune forum.

ThanksHey Bro,

Wlcome to Pune. Mongering Activity is almost to Nil in Pune due to the new Lady Commissioner and the ones which are there have very high prices with low quality. My advise is to stay away.

If you can.

Cheers.

TharkiBoss
06-03-16, 04:27
You are right buddy, I could not stop laughing after reading this ad in LOC. What all tricks these scammers thi and k of to fool people. There is one absolute thumb rule for not getting cheated in mongering. And that is, whoever asks amounts in advance like this assuring services later is definitely a fraud.

The LE Instead of taking action against such cheats and scammers targets genuine service providers.

Brothers,

I want to caution you all about a lady (who claims herself as Dr. Nandita Mishra in Locanto and has posted an interesting advt. She claims that she is looking for a matured guy above 37 yrs with whom she wishes to have a discreet LT NSA. She also claims to be a NRI. A lady picked up the phone when called up today. She definitely sounded matured and had brilliant command over English. She said that she is the empress of 800 Cr turnover business ranging across the country. She is of 45 yrs and wants a discreet relation with a matured man who will discreetly serve her in bed. Her daughter, as she claims is studying at Chicago. She is ready to spend huge amount on her 'man' and the only condition to the relationship will be secrecy.

In order to be sure of the status of the person on the other side and to be assured of 'his' discreet nature (God knows how) she wants the other person to deposit Rs. 85000/- to her Bank Account as a security deposit. This will be refunded after she have had at least 10 sessions with the man.

I was really feeling like laughing at her, but then she was trying to lure me with options to fuck her in the privacy of her lavish bungalow and also in presidential suites in Dubai Hotel / s.

I know you all will also be laughing at such kind of foolish acts of fraud (which am sure it is), but still I felt that as a co-monger I should warn my fraternity not to get lured by such offers and to think from their brains instead of Johny. By the by her digits end with 281.

Be careful bros.

Cheer!

GauravForSex
06-03-16, 08:13
Hey friends,

I am planning to visit Pune tomorrow with 2-3 friends we need some SP or 3-4 independent good females for one night the female should be easy going with all service something in range of 7000 to 12000 if someone can help me with a good Service Provider or independent it would be helpful.

Friends please reply.

ThatSomebody
06-03-16, 10:34
Guys,

I was in Pune for 5 days and found that the LE is in action but this has worked good I guess, Oakwood lounge had at least 100 Thai massages who were ready to dance and flirt just for a beer and above that so many girls for pick up, so I guess the good places to be in is the pubs.

By closing at 3 am all those who were not hooked were getting hooked for peanuts, literally deals were cracking as crackers do in Diwali.

May this info can be helpful for some of you.

Hit the dance floor, may be you fill find a chick to hit.

Play safe.

YellowOxide1
06-03-16, 19:45
Brothers,

Be careful bros.

Cheer!Ohh!! People around me are wondering why I burst out laughing spontaneously like a madman. Too much fun.

Maybe I should return and punt to write some reports .

Looking at you Randy for contact of the newbie .

CodedGod
06-04-16, 02:16
Thank you for sharing. Similar experience, GFE, good sex. Enjoyed my time with her. Waiting to take her friend the next time now.

Hi,

As my last FR about Leena whom I met at Kharadi. I met her again and had good time. She is very slender but awesome curves and service was again fruitful.

She is good looking very clean and fluent in English.

Face 8/10.

Service 9/10.

CBJ yes.

Damage 5 K.

I asked for her room mate whose contact she readily gave me. But she was not that fun.

Happy mongering guys.

TigerPune
06-04-16, 10:31
Hey guys,

Been a long time since I've been to Kin. Could someone please PM me the name of any good therapist currently providing extras in Kin spa?

Thanks.

BroadSword
06-04-16, 11:29
Hey guys,

I'm planning to hit a pub today evening. I'm am looking for some action. Can experienced members please name ones where you can find such girls?

Sitting Duck
06-04-16, 14:21
I just called a couple of my regular hotels to book room, like PI in Kharadi and RO in KN, while they have rooms available, they asked specifically "are you from Pune" and one of them mentioned there is police verification going on so they recommend to avoid!

Anyone else has any updates regarding accommodation situation in Pune?

RohanM
06-04-16, 17:11
I met follow girl on Jeevansathi.

She is 28,awaiting divorce, from Chicnhwad.

I can share her profile number for some cheap contacts.

HardSolidNThik
06-05-16, 04:28
Ohh!! People around me are wondering why I burst out laughing spontaneously like a madman. Too much fun.

Maybe I should return and punt to write some reports .

Looking at you Randy for contact of the newbie .Its really funny bro. Being in the mongering scene for more than 15 years, initially, I really felt like laughing my heart out. Then I had a after thought. If somebody / someone has placed an advt. Like this, it means that they are confident of roping in fools who will fall into such traps just under the influence of their Johny. I just wanted to caution them and to remind them of the fact that brain lies much above the sac.

Cheers!

LoveMongers
06-05-16, 05:05
Need room for night in PCMC area today for mongering any body ready to share please pm me as soon as possible. I will pay.

KaranSharma14
06-05-16, 05:51
Does she provides service? If not, then you should not post pic of such girls to get contacts for you. Try to maintain the dignity of privacy of such girls.

I suggest that you should delete her pics and your post.

I met follow girl on Jeevansathi.

She is 28,awaiting divorce, from Chicnhwad.

I can share her profile number for some cheap contacts.

IAm1984
06-05-16, 06:56
Got Dolly number from a fellow friend. Tried to reach her directly but she never pick.

Sent a WA and she later replied.

Some how managed to give a common name as ref. Though she doubted finally agreed to meet.

Report:

MILF in the range of 30+, not up to mark for me. Not of my type. Little bit fatty type, boobs are big.

But cooperate.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10.

Rate: 4 K / shot. Can decide after see her DP.

WIR: no.

Bond Bond
06-05-16, 07:18
Yes. Money has gone into her head and acts pricey. Had fixed her for few days back and she did not answer the fone. Have tried her once earlier. 5 k per shot. In Pune. Not sure what she will quote in Mumbai.

I too called her today and she said she has shifted to Mumbai. I will be in Mum on Thu so planning to call her. Any pointers on her charges, services?

Reena number ending with 300 - there was a really bad review on her few days back so don't waste your time / money there.

LoveMongers
06-05-16, 07:47
I know Suhana very well and in touch with her since last 2-3 month. She is shifted to Mumbai.

I am also trying to meet her but she is saying she can't come because she is not in Pune.

Yes. Money has gone into her head and acts pricey. Had fixed her for few days back and she did not answer the fone. Have tried her once earlier. 5 k per shot. In Pune. Not sure what she will quote in Mumbai..

Rick5641
06-05-16, 09:42
Yes. Money has gone into her head and acts pricey. Had fixed her for few days back and she did not answer the fone. Have tried her once earlier. 5 k per shot. In Pune. Not sure what she will quote in Mumbai.She is Pune, asked for 2 PM today, but denied she had clients lined up.

ViratPandit
06-05-16, 10:00
Looking forward to some fun over the weekend. Can someone send me some good SP contacts? Any indies recommended? (Already been to P).

Thanks in advance.

HunterSuper007
06-05-16, 10:16
Thanks to senior members of ISG I could get the contact of Pallavi. Big thanks to seniors.

Today visited Pallavi. She stays in a decent housing society. Went to her place. First she is not a good looker. She tries show that is she educated with her English but she isn't educated. Her English has lot of grammatical mistakes and even her Hindi and Marathi is not polished. Was disappointed as she was not a good looker. But she has very well maintained body and she is very clean. She cleaned me and cleaned herself and then gave an excellent BJ. BJ was great. Then started with WOT. She had her orgasm in WOT position. Switched to missionary. She is very fit. Enjoyed the missy and came in about 5 min.

Overall I felt that she is hyped and 6 k is too much. I feel she should be restricted to 4 k. Request all fellow mongers to negotiate for 4 k.

Can anyone tell me how does Neha Aundh look in comparison to Pallavi?

Thanks,

Hunter

Rick5641
06-05-16, 10:33
Hi fellow mongers,

I know one girl she come Pune to Serve people here.

She is average, but usually accompanied by 1 or 2 newbies in business.

Took service twice, worth paying.In continuation of the last post. Just received update, she is coming Pune tomorrow.

May be someone like give a try.

Legend 007
06-05-16, 11:24
Thank you for sharing. Similar experience, GFE, good sex. Enjoyed my time with her. Waiting to take her friend the next time now.Hey,

Can you share her number? I am new to dis form need some good experience.

Thank you!

Greetings,

Jackson

BlinkEye1983
06-05-16, 14:45
Hey friends,

I am planning to visit Pune tomorrow with 2-3 friends we need some SP or 3-4 independent good females for one night the female should be easy going with all service something in range of 7000 to 12000 if someone can help me with a good Service Provider or independent it would be helpful.

Friends please reply.Please. Message me some good SP number. I have 1 but from Wakad don't have nice gals. Please please. Give me anyone good.

BlinkEye1983
06-05-16, 14:49
Out of that:

Neha & Pallavi operating in their own place or Prefer to choose Star hotels if you want to avail LT.

Avni, Rati, Smita and Suhana ready to come to Flat and I have took.

(Suhana though in Mumbai now).

Not sure of others. Seniors please get some insight here as I also looking for the same.Can you share miss Neha number.

IAm1984
06-05-16, 18:12
I think I also availed her service. She once showed me a Nepali friend of her and ready to do threesome.

Not sure same girl you are talking about. The one I mentioning is a heavy smoker and lean and average in size. But good in bed.

Got through SP john.

Rick, can you please PM her digits as I badly missed her contacts. Happy to reciprocate contacts I have.

Hi fellow mongers,

I know one girl she come Pune to Serve people here.

She is average, but usually accompanied by 1 or 2 newbies in business.

Took service twice, worth paying.