PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Pokemon2311
07-16-16, 10:08
Hey,

I am travelling to Pune on Monday can any one share some good contacts from Pune in return I can share contacts from Mumbai.

Mandar123
07-16-16, 12:02
Hi folks,

I am new to Pune and looking for good girl with 10 k per night. Ready to take her to 3* to 4* hotel. But the girl should be really cooperative.

Mandar123
07-16-16, 12:03
Any SPs or references who can provide me details of good girl in the range of 10 k per night?

IAm1984
07-16-16, 12:19
Anybody availed her. Claim to be HW.

3.5/2ST at Hadapsar.

Mentioned she got a place as well.

Please Give some inputs if anyone tried her before.

Rick5641
07-16-16, 17:39

3.5/2ST at Hadapsar.

Please Give some inputs if anyone tried her before.Not tried her. But seems to be nice one.

Please PM details.

YellowOxide1
07-17-16, 00:13
Hi all,

Got below Turkish model through AFF talked with her LT-50 k, 3 HR-25 K available for 7 days only in Pune. It any one availed her service?Rumor has it that a famous Bollywood starlet recently engaged to an untalented scion of a late movie mogul was available for approximately 60 k INR. Wonder why would anyone would splurge anything more than 5-7 k on a highly photoshopped model.

Hdogg44
07-17-16, 14:53
Bro,

Mumbai being the glamour capital has thousands of pussies on offer. There are stories of famous and not so famous. But believe me, people who have access to those circle are not on this forum, if you know what I mean.

Rumor has it that a famous Bollywood starlet recently engaged to an untalented scion of a late movie mogul was available for approximately 60 k INR. Wonder why would anyone would splurge anything more than 5-7 k on a highly photoshopped model..

Rock1115
07-17-16, 16:03
Yesterday, did contact my regular SP.

He said that he have Uzbek but rate is high, said OK.

Went to his place.

Service was nice.

Went for st.

Damage -10 k.

WIR- she was good in service if you want try something diff.

You can go.

Pokemon2311
07-17-16, 18:39
Hey,

Has anyone tried Mada X from AFF she seems quite a hottie can any one share some thing about her.

RaviIsCool2016
07-17-16, 18:39
Got to contact the girl through regular SP- visits from Mumbai on a regular basis.

Great girl to talk to, well educated and could easily converse in English- was a big comfort factor.

Very open about stuff and all.

Amazing figure and just the right size of boobs: good to suck on but not saggy.

Coming to ratings:

Figure: 9/10.

DFK: 7/10 (she needs some practice).

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 10/10 (damn tight) - it was another level bros (normally I go on 15-20 minutes but with her it was quick).

Tried all positions and she was up for it.

6 k / ST. Home service.

Can share pics and contact in exchange for some.

RandySavage
07-18-16, 04:20
How to connect with you? Activate PM service first?

Got to contact the girl through regular SP- visits from Mumbai on a regular basis.

Great girl to talk to, well educated and could easily converse in English- was a big comfort factor.

Coming to ratings:

Figure: 9/10..

Orbicus
07-18-16, 04:51
Hello Pune,

Moved to Pune yesterday and thought of opening my account straight away.

I live near P.S., the big apartment near a flyover after P.S. Towards Pimpri. Found a spa near the apartment, let's call it the 3 letter spa. Went in at 730 and I was the last person in.

The masseuse Sony was pretty good looking and petite at that. The place has 5 masseuses and they let you choose.

Counter charge 2 k and tip of 0.6 k got me access to almost everything and some sloppy kissing. Came out happy. I assume FS would be available there if one tries, but not sure.

I am also reading the forum to understand places near where I live to get good experiences. Trying to make sense of the acronyms. .

Ratings.

Place:6/10.

Massage:7/10.

Girl:7/10.

Potential for FS:9/10.

SameeRonaldo
07-18-16, 07:43
Hello Pune,

After reading from here, yesterday night I went to O lounge in KP with my friends!

Even though stag is not allowed I could enter because of a friend. Had 6 pegs of JD in a HR and danced like hell. Many of the girls enjoyed dancing with me there. Also girls rubbed at me but couldn't score over there. May be I didn't follow some kind of protocol or rule!

Later on I even spent time in smoking hot zone, but still couldn't succeed.

I hope seniors over here will guide me towards success for a great pickup.

Any particular tips or tricks or symbols or indications?

Thanks in advance!

SeriousSam
07-18-16, 08:33

Coming to ratings:

Figure: 9/10.

DFK: 7/10 (she needs some practice).

Boobs: 8/10.

Pussy: 10/10 (damn tight) - it was another level bros (normally I go on 15-20 minutes but with her it was quick).

Tried all positions and she was up for it.

6 k / ST. Home service.

Can share pics and contact in exchange for some.Mr ravi how will you share without a pm facility and guys don't you find this fishy.

GroovyEmperor
07-18-16, 09:12
Yes Sam, I agree with your suspicion. This the only first post by him.

Mr ravi how will you share without a pm facility and guys don't you find this fishy.

SwatKat132
07-18-16, 12:54
I've been to Pune a number of times. I've had the companionship of Pallavi every trip I've made. Does any one here have another option I can explore?I see.

Can you share her number, I can share one for you.

ResearcherInHR
07-18-16, 13:16
Mr ravi how will you share without a pm facility and guys don't you find this fishy.Yes it sounds fishy pussy 10/10= virgin which is impossible.

CoolGuy86
07-18-16, 13:22

3.5/2ST at Hadapsar.

Please Give some inputs if anyone tried her before.Yes I tried her once. She is a HW. Available only in day time between 10 am to 6 pm. Figure is OK. Is friendly in nature and gives good service and a very well covered Blow job. She is a pro in giving BJ. 2 hours 3000 Rs. And Rs, 500 for hotel which she has some setting over there. Place is OK. Good experience overall should try her once worth visiting.

Razxxx
07-18-16, 13:49

3.5/2ST at Hadapsar.

Please Give some inputs if anyone tried her before.Can you please share her contact details?

CoolGuy86
07-18-16, 18:53
Hello fellow ISG,

I have posted my feedback about Hadapsar indie HW. Please do not spam my inbox or PM me if you don not have anything to share. I will share the digits only if you can share your contacts with me. Would like you all to share the contacts that you have and then I will revert with her number.

Safe and happy mongering,

TIA,

CoolGuy86

Rahul0912
07-18-16, 19:16
This place seems to be close. Could you please give some more pointer.

Hello Pune,

I live near P.S., the big apartment near a flyover after P.S. Towards Pimpri. Found a spa near the apartment, let's call it the 3 letter spa. Went in at 730 and I was the last person in.

The masseuse Sony was pretty good looking and petite at that. The place has 5 masseuses and they let you choose.

Counter charge 2 k and tip of 0.6 k got me access to almost everything and some sloppy kissing. Came out happy. I assume FS would be available there if one tries, but not sure.

I am also reading the forum to understand places near where I live to get good experiences. Trying to make sense of the acronyms. .

Ratings.

Place:6/10.

Massage:7/10.

Girl:7/10.

Potential for FS:9/10.

Pcock
07-18-16, 20:11
Yesterday, did contact my regular SP.

He said that he have Uzbek but rate is high, said OK.

Went to his place.

Service was nice.

Went for st.

Damage -10 k.

WIR- she was good in service if you want try something diff.

You can go.You should have asked for 7-8 k deal bro. Things are skyrocketing.

RajKumar1988
07-18-16, 20:17
Got this Girl from Chap App. Quoting 5 k 4 2 shots without place.

Can some one give her scorecard?

And guys, don't float my inbox for contact. Still I don't have contact, just chatting.

Thanks.

Happy mongering.

MavuPune
07-19-16, 01:38
Hello,

I am new this place. Can anyone PM me any good spas where they give extras or probably FS. Preferable Hadapsar area.

New to this forum as well. Hence I'am beginner. Need some contacts and tips.

Please PM me the details.

MavuPune
07-19-16, 02:09
Please PM the details.

MavuPune
07-19-16, 02:14

3.5/2ST at Hadapsar.

Please Give some inputs if anyone tried her before.Please PM her contact details also please FR? It will really help.

Wot24X7
07-19-16, 04:05
Hi dear friends,

Found an indi on Loc named Reena and digits ending with 300, has anyone tried her, any feedback will be much appreciated.

RaviRocks
07-19-16, 04:25
Is this place before flyover while going towards pimpri from P.S. & after flyover? If before flyover, there are many apartments bro. Which one you are talking about? And if after flyover, there are apartments which start from around 400 to 500 meters. Is it near the famous marathi school?

Hello Pune,

Counter charge 2 k and tip of 0.6 k got me access to almost everything and some sloppy kissing. Came out happy. I assume FS would be available there if one tries, but not sure..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

BlinkEye1983
07-19-16, 07:06
Hello Pune,

Counter charge 2 k and tip of 0.6 k got me access to almost everything and some sloppy kissing. Came out happy. I assume FS would be available there if one tries, but not sure..Can you share exact name or give some hint.

BophSep
07-19-16, 07:58
Bro,

Review is really good but before any one shares or exchange you have to first get your PM activated. Also from the review you seems to be a experienced monger as you are able to comment on DFK so we can expect more reviews from you.

Do post some good FR and take a membership.

Regards.

Coming to ratings:

Figure: 9/10..

TopRahul83
07-19-16, 08:23
This FR is about my visit to the Spa above famous bookstore in aundh. Had a NB voucher and had booked 3 days in advance specifically asking for a Thai therapist. Once again called on the the-day to confirm booking and went. Here comes the bummer, I was told that Thai therapist was not available as only 1 of the 2 had turned up for work. Was furious at the counter chick and gave her a few chosen words regarding my advance bookings. After that she offered a deal. As I had a 90 min. Voucher, she offered a Thai for 1st 30 minutes and there after 60 minutes Indian therapist. With half heart accepted it. Went to the room got changed. In comes the Thai babe blabbering she got no time I had to hurry up, Bla Bla Bla.

So I also told her to cut the crap and came straight to point and asked her to let the massage be and come straight to Extras. She Offered B2B at 2.5 K. Knew this was the standard rate from some fellow members, so told her to go ahead. She undressed and showed her great body and silicone boobies. She started decent B2B but still was harping about she is very busy. This made my mood go down and Johny refused to co-operate. She tried a lot but her approach was very mechanical and hurried, which made johny further dull. So asked her to stop her pathetic attempt and give some good back and neck massage. She did the same and was apologetic while leaving.

Now for the surprise part. After the Thai left, in came a Local chick (forgot to ask her name). She started a decent massage was continuously asking if pressure was OK and if I am comfy. Massage was good and full of hints. The dispo was down and a good bum massage followed. When I turned for front massage, she herself asked if the dispo should be removed. I said as you please. She Jacked of the dispo in one swift movement and continued massage. Mind you, most important part at least for me, she was talking in Marathi all the while which was kinda huge turn on for me. And all this while she gave decent massage and never asked for any tips.

With 10 minutes to go, I asked her what's on menu? She Quoted 2 K for TL HJ or 1 K for only HJ and nothing else. Was disappointed and asked her if she could offer any thing more but she refused flatly. SO chose only HJ which was very good. Finished in 10 minutes after a good sensual HJ with lots of ball massage.

Damage-.

Counter- 1.3 K with NB.

Thai- 2.5 K complete (waste of money).

Marathi - 1 K.

WIR- Definitely yes with Marathi Babe whenever I am in Pune in the are.

Sanev75
07-19-16, 09:15
Hi dear friends,

Found an indi on Loc named Reena and digits ending with 300, has anyone tried her, any feedback will be much appreciated.There are some leads already mentioned on forums please check some previous posts.

DecentGuy86
07-19-16, 13:44
Thanks Delhistud for sharing digits of sp T from Greenpark. Got some whatsapp pics from T. Liked one girl and confirmed for today but I reached 1 hour late so missed her. Shown another girl, good looking. Paid upfront and headed to bedroom. As she was fresh so after some chit chat started foreplay. In short had her for 45 min. Took her in miss, doggy, cowgirl, CBJ.

Good service from her.

Service 9/10.

Body 9/10.

Boobs 8/10 medium size.

Pussy 9/10.

Overall 9/10.

Damage 2. 5 k.

WIR sure.

SP T definitely yes.

Praks111
07-19-16, 16:49
Well friend O lounge is not a pick up joint. But at times if you are lucky you would bump into someone who is into paid stuff. Usually you find some African girls who are into paid activity. But then it is on Fridays and Saturdays when you have more crowd. In the past I was lucky to get some free stuff (a MILF) she requested if I can drop her home I agreed called a cab and left barely after crossing few meters from the place she asked me where am I staying. Indirectly asking for fun. I took her to my hotel and rest was usual stuff. The only trouble I had was she did not wake up till 11 AM and I was to miss my flight. Later I got some paid stuff. A NE. That's is this place.

Hello Pune,

After reading from here, yesterday night I went to O lounge in KP with my friends!

Even though stag is not allowed I could enter because of a friend. Had 6 pegs of JD in a HR and danced like hell. Many of the girls enjoyed dancing with me there. Also girls rubbed at me but couldn't score over there. May be I didn't follow some kind of protocol or rule!

Later on I even spent time in smoking hot zone, but still couldn't succeed.

I hope seniors over here will guide me towards success for a great pickup.

Any particular tips or tricks or symbols or indications?

Thanks in advance!

RaviIsCool2016
07-19-16, 17:06
Bro,

I took the membership. New to the site, that's why taking sometime to get used to it.

Open for sharing contacts.

Bro,

Review is really good but before any one shares or exchange you have to first get your PM activated. Also from the review you seems to be a experienced monger as you are able to comment on DFK so we can expect more reviews from you.

Regards.

RaviIsCool2016
07-19-16, 17:12
Bro,

Bought the membership. Ready to exchange contacts. Fishy? How? I m not an expert in writing FR.

Mr ravi how will you share without a pm facility and guys don't you find this fishy.

RaviIsCool2016
07-19-16, 17:18
Bro,

We all have our opinions and liking. Its all subjective. Don't take the ratings as absolute. She was definitely not virgin but very good for me.

Yes it sounds fishy pussy 10/10= virgin which is impossible.

MavuPune
07-19-16, 20:21
I am new to Pune and could not get much support from seniors for details to begin with. Looking out for contacts and spa's near by Hadapsar, Kharadi. Till now no body PMed me.

Feeling like I wasted my money.

Shaunp2012
07-19-16, 20:55
Bro your pm is full- please clear the inbox.Cleared.

Thanks.

Sanev75
07-20-16, 02:05
I am new to Pune and could not get much support from seniors for details to begin with. Looking out for contacts and spa's near by Hadapsar, Kharadi. Till now no body PMed me.

Feeling like I wasted my money.Dude,

People are here to help and share experiences but remember as you have to help yourself as well.

Try getting clues from loc, Craig sites etc.

Earlier one of senior has articulated few points in forums explaining the approach please have look in previous posts, it will help you.

Share your FR and build confidence of members.

Ssdel
07-20-16, 04:20
As per forum reports of the city.

The quoted damage seems to be fair for her.

Hope services rendered are good too as per looks.

Awaiting your excursion report. LOL.

Have fun.

Can some one give her scorecard?

And guys, don't float my inbox for contact. Still I don't have contact, just chatting.

Thanks.

Happy mongering.

Tatankaa
07-20-16, 04:24
Nothing to point out other seniors, but this could be the.

Better way to treat and encourage newbies.

Jack

Bro,

Regards.

PatraSam111
07-20-16, 08:21
Hi dear friends,

Found an indi on Loc named Reena and digits ending with 300, has anyone tried her, any feedback will be much appreciated.She is not an independent, its number of SP from KP.

BlinkEye1983
07-20-16, 09:38
Hello,

I went to this spa. Firstly I was very nervous it was first time of mine in this spa. Don't know about situation. Appointed a therapist. 60 min massage. Lots of hints. Pull down despo. Got smooth and soft bum massage. Directly popped up question about extras. She told me HJ and TL 2.5 k. Bargained to 1.5 k. Told her directly start the service. As in my case it takes time. I want very touches. With some initial touches she had started giving service. Sucked her nice boobies till nothing left. After that whatever happened is pure luck. She told me what we can do more but with protection. Guess what I always have them with me. 1 or 2. I said I have protection. Had some great time. She was really charged. Popup 1.

Damages:

NB coupon. 900.

Tip: 1500 (with FS).

Looks 6.5/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Figure 8/10.

I m here to share contacts with exchange of some.

TheBestIndia
07-20-16, 13:29

Feeling like I wasted my money.Hey bro,

I'll advice you to be patient and also remember that this forum works on mutual sharing and bonding. Slowly explore old posts and use the search feature of this site to your benefit and you will see so much gold already available! Find a member or two who have been posting about a spa or area which suits you and send them a pm. You will eventually get a response and make some friends at the same time. To get you started I have sent you a spa name, check your inbox.

Once again, this forum is mutual and you must reciprocate with others with findings of your own too. That's rule number 1! Happy mongering.

PuneExplorer
07-20-16, 20:00
Hi,

I just happened to explore a place where you can try for extras. I tried 3 different babes there in which 2 Thai and 1 came as a surprise. Local Marathi. Luck ratio 100%.

This place is in indradhanush plaza in English.

Damage.

900 at counter with NB.

500 for HJ + TL.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Don't mind sharing contact for an exchange.

AngelHunk
07-21-16, 03:15
Hello, got an Hadapsar HW number ending with 24622 has a setup with a hotel on solapur highway.

Deed is planned next week. Will appreciate if someone has feedback on her and how safe the hotel is.

AH.

RaviRocks
07-21-16, 09:56
Her name is Aisha. When I asked her for pics, she told to do recharge of 50 Rs. On her number. Then she would give her another number. Which has whatsapp enabled. Then she shares her pic. I have not tried her yet. But first she quoted 3 K for ST and after 2 weeks she quotes 5 K for ST. Room charges extra. Best luck to you & waiting for report.

Hello, got an Hadapsar HW number ending with 24622 has a setup with a hotel on solapur highway.

Deed is planned next week. Will appreciate if someone has feedback on her and how safe the hotel is.

AH.

SambyFun77
07-21-16, 12:02
Hi,

I just happened to explore a place where you can try for extras. I tried 3 different babes there in which 2 Thai and 1 came as a surprise. Local Marathi. Luck ratio 100%.

Damage.

900 at counter with NB.

500 for HJ + TL.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Don't mind sharing contact for an exchange.Hey bro,

Indradhanush has two one is what baba Ramdev is famous for and other one is Mera. And Mera has no extras and baba ramdev's one has no Thais. Has been there any change of late in the staff. Any pointers to this spa?

RohanM
07-21-16, 15:42
Hello,

I went to this spa. Firstly I was very nervous it was first time of mine in this spa. Don't know about situation. Appointed a therapist. 60 min massage. Lots of hints. Pull down despo. Got smooth and soft bum massage. Directly popped up question about extras. She told me HJ and TL 2.5 k. Bargained to 1.5 k. Told her directly start the service. As in my case it takes time. I want very touches. With some initial touches she had started giving service. Sucked her nice boobies till nothing left. After that whatever happened is pure luck. She told me what we can do more but with protection. Guess what I always have them with me. 1 or 2. I said I have protection. Had some great time. She was really charged. Popup 1.

Damages:

NB coupon. 900.

Tip: 1500 (with FS).

Looks 6.5/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Pussy 8/10.

Figure 8/10.

I m here to share contacts with exchange of some.Only 5 posts and such detailed review? Suspicious.

OldCrow
07-21-16, 15:50
She is fat and I mean very fat, brilliant at BBBJ and I would rate that at 9. Good to talk to as well. Go for it if you into some good BJs or into like really fat chicks.

Can some one give her scorecardsom

Thanks.

Happy mongering.Scorecards image is.

BlinkEye1983
07-21-16, 19:20
Only 5 posts and such detailed review? Suspicious.See I learnt it from senior members how to write review. If I didn't write any review in these days it does't mean. I m newbie. Anyways.

Good luck bro. Happy mongering.

Wot24X7
07-21-16, 19:56
Thanks for the inputs guys, anyways did not opted Reena cas the phone was switched off when asked to call.

Called Pallavi and she was ready, actually had her thrice before but this time it was a great session with her.

Probably she was in good mood that day.

Lots and lots of DFK, this is what is like about her, have tried few girls provided by some SP not much in DFK.

And the BJ was great this time almost 15 min she was giving BJ and no complaint.

Rest I don't think I have to mention here as you all might know her service.

PuneFun2016
07-22-16, 03:07
Anyone been to 4 letter spa in Nagar road opp [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]? Do the provide extras?

Can seniors share some spa in Nagar road with extras?

BTW, new to this forum.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

ManwithPlan
07-22-16, 05:14
Thanks for the inputs guys, anyways did not opted Reena cas the phone was switched off when asked to call.

Called Pallavi and she was ready, actually had her thrice before but this time it was a great session with her.

Lots and lots of DFK, this is what is like about her, have tried few girls provided by some SP not much in DFK.

And the BJ was great this time almost 15 min she was giving BJ and no complaint.

Rest I don't think I have to mention here as you all might know her service.All in all I think she is in great mood lately. Had her a few days ago. Didn't do FR because she is well known to everyone here.

Not sure if she was lying but while riding me she came twice. I like to think she was telling the truth because she was uber tight at times while on top of me.

Would like to see more and more indies like that. It's more with the service than fair skin. Because even dusky indies are so bangable, more than some fair chicks who just lay there like wood logs: the.

Cheers!

GroovyEmperor
07-22-16, 05:27
Man,

This lady is so much inflated these days. Her opening price is 7 k for ST. As suggested by experts in this forum, I tried to negotiate with her for 5 k. But she was not at all ready for 5 k also. So sad to see these plump housewives (with tummy; no BJ, no BBJ) are also so much inflated these days. After too much negotiations, she was reluctant to come down at 6 k. That too only 1 shot:

I was discontented, so I said good bye and hung up the call. But, still thinking that if Pune rates are so high for a low quality; should I even go ahead and pay the asked amount. After All my Johnny is desperate:

Meantime, trying out another indi in Hadapsar. She claims to be a college student with 5 k for 3 hours + 700 for room. Will report FR soon.

YellowOxide1
07-22-16, 06:33
Got quoted 7 k for these. For these? For these? Things are looking really bad if I have to pay such an astronomical sum for such substandard stuff.

YellowOxide1
07-22-16, 06:39
Got quoted 7 k for these. For these? For these? Things are looking really bad if I have to pay such an astronomical sum for such substandard stuff.Now he is trying to salvage the situation by sending me some more pics.

Quoted me 6 k. Tried to up-sell me the red one saying that it was Russian. I said bye.

Golds1
07-22-16, 06:43
Middle one still looks better but again 6 k is yet too much!

And they try to sell anything, once I was told a russian and I asked a few questions to understand that she's just a very fair / dyed hair Himachali gal!

Keep huntin!

Now he is trying to salvage the situation by sending me some more pics.

Quoted me 6 k. Tried to up-sell me the red one saying that it was Russian. I said bye.

Harsh10
07-22-16, 09:36

Quoted me 6 k. Tried to up-sell me the red one saying that it was Russian. I said bye.Yes even these photos were sent to me by SP Raju from VN. Yellow is aware about him. He quoted 6 K to me and further told me that these rates are specially for you (bluff). But he told me that due to LE action they are not having any place, hence the girls are staying in some good hotels and customers are told to directly go to respective rooms where the girl is kept. It seems that SP's have changed their modus operandi to avoid LE action. But again the the rates are not affordable. And moreover if its quality then I don't mind paying more than usual cost. Pune monger scene is degrading.

Jasmpat
07-22-16, 11:41

Quoted me 6 k. Tried to up-sell me the red one saying that it was Russian. I said bye.The second and third pic is of a Turkish Babe. The pic is photo shopped, in real she looks a bit old.

Pros: Amazing figure and gets turned on by DATY.

Cons: Sagging bewbs, only CBJ.

Damages: 6 K almost 6 months back with accomodation included through an SP.

OldCrow
07-22-16, 17:09
I'm sorry guys, one comment and I'm overwhelmed. Seriously, I have some 40 odd PM's requesting number.

Just go to the mentioned app or okcupid and find her. She is online most of the times. Sending numbers to so many people at one go doesn't sound right. Experts can advice / comment.

She is fat and I mean very fat, brilliant at BBBJ and I would rate that at 9. Good to talk to as well. Go for it if you into some good BJs or into like really fat chicks.

Scorecards image is.

Xxx4110
07-22-16, 19:01
Any info on Mystyq spa in Warje.

Therapist name would be appreciated.

MavuPune
07-22-16, 20:06
Man,

This lady is so much inflated these days. Her opening price is 7 k for ST. As suggested by experts in this forum, I tried to negotiate with her for 5 k. But she was not at all ready for 5 k also. So sad to see these plump housewives (with tummy; no BJ, no BBJ) are also so much inflated these days. After too much negotiations, she was reluctant to come down at 6 k. That too only 1 shot:

I was discontented, so I said good bye and hung up the call. But, still thinking that if Pune rates are so high for a low quality; should I even go ahead and pay the asked amount. After All my Johnny is desperate:

Meantime, trying out another indi in Hadapsar. She claims to be a college student with 5 k for 3 hours + 700 for room. Will report FR soon.Bro,

Good luck.

Could you please PM me the FR and contact details. Will be much appreciated.

SameerK6123
07-22-16, 22:26
Hello,

I am new to this place. Just got subscribed.

I just shifted from Bangkok, I have very fond memories of Bangkok's massage parlors. I really wish Pune had such spas.

Could anyone PM me any good spas where they give extras or probably FS. Any location is fine, preferably near pimples, Wakad, Baner, Aund.

Also if any agent contacts will also be helpful.

Thanks,

S.

DudeSharma
07-22-16, 23:24
Any idea where is this girl now? Not seen any FRs recently in Mumbai / Pune / Delhi forums.

After appearing in ISG, she increased her price tag to the sky in one stroke. Result, people dumped her, even I deleted her number.

Better avoid her.

PatraSam111
07-23-16, 07:55
Any information about HL Spa, KP. They have restarted the operations but do they provide extras and their famous four hand massage with all fun?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Jai2490
07-23-16, 08:03
Ignore typos. Have written this from mobile and auto correct keeps on making it's assumptions.

I have learned this hard way now.

I am new to forum and have been asking for a contacts to few SM or fellow members and rarely found any help.

And now I have realized there is no other way to get contacts than writings own experiences.

So I know that there have been many reviews on Ranjana from PCMC Who is an indie. The girl is tiny, short and bony. Called her, She asked to come to her apartment. Refused to share pics before meeting. I went there anyway. Made me wait outside apartment. And finally the time arrived. I did not find her sexy, the place was dark and smelly. She refused DFK which I love even after agreeing on phone. DFK. For me is must and my experience goes down exponentially if girl is not good kisser. I find good kisser are rare species. Any way that's another topic. So she refused it. And Johny refused to wake up from sleep. She gave BJ which involved more Hi than BJ. Now again to girls here give BJ very reluctantly. I mean there is no need for it if you don't want to give it but you better be good at it if you are offering. Then started the boob play now this is second best part of sex that I love. She had great boobs compared to her built and she let me play with it, eat it, suck it and all that I wanted to do with them. Then came Johny and the deed was done after some time trying some different positions from wot to doggy to taking her on my lap to Jerry Maguire type on the wall (I don't now many names and short forms here. I just experiment whatever comes to my mind. So the ratings: 5 or 6.

Will I repeat: yeah but I will call her to some neat and tidy place. Maybe in call.

Why repeat? Just for the boob play and trying different positions (she is small. So it becomes easy).

Though most of you might have her contact if not you can easily get on loc.

If needed I can also give.

I got some more experience s and contacts but I you need to pm me for contacts. And experiences, I will share with time.

MyWay1111
07-23-16, 09:29
Hi guys,

Can anybody PM me Neelakshi number along with ref number if required. It would be a favor.

Thanks.

Rhind
07-23-16, 10:50
Read couple of mixed reviews on ISG and went on for it as a safe bet. Priority was to get good massage first then other services. Opted for Swedish massage.

Got allocated a NE masseur Meh, doesn't understand Hindi, little bit English.

Message was OK types, she finished 15 minutes early and asked after shower whether want HJ? Said 2 K for HJ and 4 K for B2B. Settled for 1 K for HJ, totally lousy HJ and I was totally pissed off.

Damage:

2 K at the counter.

1 k for HJ.

WIR: I guess not.

SmartVvarma
07-23-16, 12:33
Any idea where is this girl now? Not seen any FRs recently in Mumbai / Pune / Delhi forums.Hey Buddy,

I think she is in Mumbai now.

Play Safe.

DeccanDon
07-23-16, 12:52
Ignore typos. Have written this from mobile and auto correct keeps on making it's assumptions.

I am new to forum and have been asking for a contacts to few SM or fellow members and rarely found any help.

And now I have realized there is no other way to get contacts than writings own experiences.

So I know that there have been many reviews on Ranjana from PCMC Who is an indie. The girl is tiny, short and bony. Called her, She asked to come to her apartment. Refused to share pics before meeting. I went there anyway. Made me wait outside apartment. And finally the time arrived. I did not find her sexy, the place was dark and smelly. She refused DFK which I love even after agreeing on phone. DFK. For me is must and my experience goes down exponentially if girl is not good kisser. I find good kisser are rare species. Any way that's another topic. So she refused it. And Johny refused to wake up from sleep. She gave BJ which involved more Hi than BJ. Now again to girls here give BJ very reluctantly. I mean there is no need for it if you don't want to give it but you better be good at it if you are offering. Then started the boob play now this is second best part of sex that I love. She had great boobs compared to her built and she let me play with it, eat it, suck it and all that I wanted to do with them. Then came Johny and the deed was done after some time trying some different positions from wot to doggy to taking her on my lap to Jerry Maguire type on the wall (I don't now many names and short forms here. I just experiment whatever comes to my mind. So the ratings: 5 or 6.

Will I repeat: yeah but I will call her to some neat and tidy place. Maybe in call.

Why repeat? Just for the boob play and trying different positions (she is small. So it becomes easy).

Though most of you might have her contact if not you can easily get on loc.

If needed I can also give.

I got some more experience s and contacts but I you need to pm me for contacts. And experiences, I will share with time.How much was the DAMAGE?

MarksMen
07-23-16, 13:10
Is she really active? Last I heard was she was out and she also does not answer her cell too.

Hi guys,

Can anybody PM me Neelakshi number along with ref number if required. It would be a favor.

Thanks.

ResearcherInHR
07-23-16, 15:37
Hi,

Let me know if anyone tried this bird.

SP quoting 6 k for st.

MasterSamir
07-23-16, 15:39
I had read so many reports on Pallavi that I finally decided to try her. Was nice to talk to when I contacted and asked me to come over to her place. It's a very nice clean apartment. After flirting for a few minutes in the sofa outside we started with action. I must say as she started with taking my toe in her mouth and then proceeded to give awesome oral. Of course O had stated that I was mostly keen on it. She is extremely good at oral and really gave me a good licking all over. Even did partially deep throat. Then we started with doggy style and I got quote rough which I enjoy and she was very cooperative.

Although purely looks average she more than makes up for her enthusiasm and cooperation. I will definitely repeat her and try a role play the / s next time.

CaptainD123
07-23-16, 16:09
Guys,

I am back to forum. Apologies for people who were in touch with me and couldn't reply to them. I had some trouble lost all phone contacts and forum login.

Now I am here to for new contract creation.

Looking for new inde contacts from all usual, can reciprocate with my contacts includes Pallavi, Smita, Suhana, Shefa, neha, Nilam, Deepali are personally tested. Rest includes Zoya, Nilakshi, sSangita, Veena, Ritu and many other who are in list but couldn't proceed due to reference or other reason from girl side.

Send me new contact and I will share any out of these, I prefer that you have personally tried and it's FR is available here.

Cheers.

Viiki
07-23-16, 16:58
Hey Buddy,

I think she is in Mumbai now.

Play Safe.She's in Mumbai. Quoting 8 k for 1. Heard 4 k was the charge in Delhi.

Viiki
07-23-16, 17:05

Rest I don't think I have to mention here as you all might know her service.Please do quote the charges. Makes it easier for people who don't belong to Pune.

YellowOxide1
07-23-16, 20:29
Please do quote the charges. Makes it easier for people who don't belong to Pune.Pallavi is one of the most discussed ladies on Pune forum. Her prices have been mentioned so many times that you can randomly ask any person in Pune who is on ISG and they will quote it without missing a heartbeat. The forum is not a place for lazy people who cannot make the basic effort of reading through the information meticulously put by the punters here.

Hunter0077
07-23-16, 20:35
Any idea where is this girl now? Not seen any FRs recently in Mumbai / Pune / Delhi forums.Bro,

She is in Mumbai and quoting 25 k for night, which I feel is too much for her and should come down to 12 to 15 k.

Thanks.

Viiki
07-23-16, 20:40
Pallavi is one of the most discussed ladies on Pune forum. Her prices have been mentioned so many times that you can randomly ask any person in Pune who is on ISG and they will quote it without missing a heartbeat. The forum is not a place for lazy people who cannot make the basic effort of reading through the information meticulously put by the punters here.The forum is also not for smart people who don't know why a specific question has been asked but love to grab an opportunity of writing rtff

YellowOxide1
07-23-16, 20:57
The forum is for smart people like you who don't know why a specific question has been asked but love to grab an opportunity of writing rtffThere is a reason why I wrote RTFF and it seems that it flew over your head like a Andy Roberts bouncer. Allow me a gentle lob so that you can comprehend.

I would not have asked you (or anyone else) to RTFF if it would have been a new bird in town. But the numerous reports on Pallavi has already established her price. What will not be unique about Pallavi is the encounters she have with many punters here. It sorts of gauge the current behavior she displays.

There should be one reason for quoting the price and that is when she decided to hike it or (unlikely?) decrease it. This was amply demonstrated in the example for Leena who suddenly came to the conclusion that her pussy is gold-plated and hence decided to hike it. That will alert the common punter about the variance and then decide whether to even waste a phone call with that girl or not.

Viiki
07-23-16, 21:07
The forum is also not for smart people who don't know why a specific question has been asked but love to grab an opportunity of writing rtffUnnecessary commentary without having any idea of why a question has been asked. I have spoken to her myself and she has quoted 6k for 1. I am interested in knowing the price for 2 that fellow members have paid as the price quoted by her and the price told to me are hugely different. I am doing my bit to keep the prices in check but I guess you are happier with just writing rtff

Razxxx
07-24-16, 03:26
After driving all the way from Tarapur I decided to go for a massage and since only one therapist was available. Ann!

Massage was great and was very clear, no need of disposables, and subtle hints with fingers sensually touching the erotic zones! She bluntly asked! FS 10 k, B2B 4 K, hand 2 k! A fellow brother had suggested me to negotiate and ended up paying 3 k!

Somehow due to the intense heat generated! Was able to put the Johnny into the hole without any fuss! Absolute VFM! Superb body!

BJ- no.

Boobs- 10/10.

Body- 9/10.

Pussy- 9/10.

Face- 4/10.

WIR- no.

Damage-1 k +3 k.

Siidharth
07-24-16, 04:52
Hi,

Anyone free and interested to travel to Mumbai to meet a USA girl for some group fun. Do buzz soon as its for today and am short on time. Do PM me den.

Cheers Sid.

GeoSej69
07-24-16, 08:12
I've been on this forum for a while and have been reading posts to keep myself updated on the mongering scene in Pune. Had burnt my fingers with an SP paying 16 K upfront for 3 hours for a Russian babe that rushed off after an hour without even bothering to get me to climax. I take a bit too long. The girl was good to start with but was little too impatient when it comes to satisfying her customers fully. Came across this forum later and was enlightened to not make such mistakes.

Moved to explore MPs in and around VN & must say the experiences have been good with each visit getting me extras except for the one at the one in the arcade next to the temple junction. Didn't bother to go there again though I've heard of extras being provided there; was expensive to try anymore without Johny getting the treat. One of my visits to the MP over the bakery next to the chicken outlet got me this babe. They have all Thai. That was friendly & though I paid 2 K for HJ with full access to her the first time, found it worth. She was eager to please, whatever it takes and that's definitely on major aspect that I appreciate. She's in early thirties with decent looks and firm figure. I can't stand tummy & sagging tits. Got her number and one more visit to her at the spa, she agreed to come home along for overnight at 5 K. I'm fortunate to be alone with an apartment to myself.

Great GFE and DFK; okay for BBJ & anal rimming as well, didn't go for anal as I myself am not keen about the idea though I'm fairly confident she'd agree going by her attitude. She has taken it up as a challenge to get me to climax. For the same reason I stated above. And in the efforts she claims to have multiple. Not sure if she's been honest about it, but it sure is an ego booster and she dropping in after checking with me even when I don't call her further forces me to believe she's enjoying it more. I paid her 4 K the second time & the last 2 times was free of cost. I'm thinking of fixing 3 K as the rate for overnight because it's a steal considering her attitude.

Face: 5/10.

Figure: 8/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Next time I'm going to get some pics for you guys. Without face; considering the LE issues this is indeed a blessing. Though I had second thoughts all this while, couldn't resist sharing it here after reading through some of the generous posts from fellow mongers.

Tatankaa
07-24-16, 08:47
1 and half month back she was available with a Shiv. And. Based SP quoted 5 kST with place (without negotiate), but his shared pic didn't catch any attention, looks very average.

Damn, this game is all about pics.

Hi,

Let me know if anyone tried this bird.

SP quoting 6 k for st.

ChillGuy873
07-24-16, 10:45
Hi seniors,

I am new into this mongering world and have visited three spas so far and have shared my FRS.

The one in s mall, avz and the famous spa in swargate (Latin word for gold). I was lucky to get extras at s mall, & avz (HJ+topless).

Now I want to try B2B. I have bought a coupon of the spa above bookstore. Could anyone please suggest a specific masseuse for B2B.

TIA.

TopRahul83
07-24-16, 13:28
I think it might be in the wrong place. But still posting to seek any possible fun places in and around Lonavala. I am visiting in the month of Sept. Spa / MP / SP / Inde anything would do.

Cheers.

SameeRonaldo
07-24-16, 18:46
Hello Punekars,

After failing twice to reach in time finally I could make it possible today. Yesterday night enjoyed a lot in Mi-Am-I and had severe hangover after dance + drinks. So gave a thought of a taking good hard pressure massage. Called up JC in Aundh and asked the counter guy to keep P available for me. He allotted me an appointment at 7 pm. Reach there and was sitting there. Soon P came and greeted me. During that I just confirmed whether was she the same or other as I had seen 1 or 2 tall therapist. Then she took me to the Room 4. Rooms are really spacious but ambiance is average. I purposefully had wrapped towel over the disposables.

She gave the hints from the start itself. I was so tired and so asked her to give me hard pressure massage.

It was not a proper therapy massage but her moves somehow relaxed my body and made me feel nice with her hard massage. (I prefer Thais in case of massage) While doing the back legs massage she herself pulled out the towel completely. Then she gave me a lot of erotic touches which pleased Johny very much. During the last part of massage, she was discussing about the services in Mumbai as I popped a question about Jacuzzi or Bed Bath.

So it automatically struck the bulls eye and we both turned on. However she only offered TL (Lifting up top) + HJ + Average kissing.

Shocking thing was that when I sucked her boobs, I tasted some fluid flowing out. I suddenly asked her whether she is pregnant or delivered a baby?

She refused!

But I doubt. I feel she is lactating mother of a child.

It was a little turn off for me.

Frankly speaking didn't enjoy it much but somehow got relieved of the Stress after starring hotties at Miami and hangover.

Damage: 1 k Counter + 1.5 k Tip.

WIR: Not her again. May be will think of other therapist.

Danny1989
07-24-16, 19:35

So I know that there have been many reviews on Ranjana from PCMC Who is an indie. The girl is tiny, short and bony. Called her, She asked to come to her apartment. Refused to share pics before meeting. I went there anyway. Made me wait outside apartment. And finally the time arrived. I did not find her sexy, the place was dark and smelly. She refused DFK which I love even after agreeing on phone. DFK. For me is must and my experience goes down exponentially if girl is not good kisser. I find good kisser are rare species. Any way that's another topic. So she refused it. And Johny refused to wake up from sleep. She gave BJ which involved more Hi than BJ. Now again to girls here give BJ very reluctantly. I mean there is no need for it if you don't want to give it but you better be good at it if you are offering. Then started the boob play now this is second best part of sex that I love..I have her number, but she don't answer, never replies. I don't know why. I think she wants reference's.

NewPuneri
07-25-16, 08:27
There are two spas in Indradhanush plaza. Can you hint on the name of spa.

Hi,

Damage.

900 at counter with NB.

500 for HJ + TL.

Looks 7/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Don't mind sharing contact for an exchange.

AmpMax
07-25-16, 19:59
Hi to Pune bros. Was in your city last week. Went to the famous spa near the famous Pallavi's locality, opp the pizza shop.

Now this place has been reported long back but not too many recent reports. Went in just because I was in the area and saw a the spa. Clue clue. I know where not to use articles in english, ok😜 .

Anyways, first called and checked if they have LOS gals. They did. So reported for duty. Not knowing any names, went with whatever destiny threw at me. Destiny's child was Sheldon's girlfriend. I wonder if our own ISG's Dr. Cooper is reading this? Now this gal is more a ripe lady actually, but not bad. Am seeing a lot of these middle aged thai gals nowadays. This one had a reasonable sized balcony and verandah by thai standards. Unfortunately came with a side order of belly. Great massage though, and very friendly and nice to me. Proper technique, made patterns on my body with her hands. It is as good a massage as I remember in the last one year. Better than the ones I got at the country spa Mumbai. Etras were also on offer but limited to tl HJ. No access to hades. No take out orders accepted too. My overall ratings are:

Massage. Great. 9/10.

Extras - 8/10 may improve with time.

Ambience. Very good. Not at Kin levels, but pretty close.

Products. Good. Below Kin, better than HL.

Hygiene. Very good. Towels a tad old and musty from the weather.

WIR. Yes. To find more talent. And just heard they have opened another branch in the bawa mall on the way to the famous see club in the area. Wow, business must be good if people are opening branches on the outskirts of Pune.

Abhipat
07-26-16, 08:55
Hi guys,

I have been reading since long on this forum but almost never tried anything except in KP. Recently decided to move on.

I have got a contact of Priyanka from Warje-Malwadi. No ending with 5460. Has anyone tried her? Asking for 2 k. So I am little skeptical.

Also has anybody tried Neha from Vimannagar recently? No ending with 201. Have read bad FRs back few months about her.

SexyMonger
07-26-16, 11:55
Took the coupon from the nearbuy. Booked appointment for 11.30 am today. Reached by 11.45 am.

On entrance, I was really impressed by the ambiance, it was super classy, mild music going on in the background. Showed the voucher ID to the receptionist, receptionist was a local cute girl, but I don't think she was available.

Then after a couple of minutes a Thai mid-aged women came, washed my feet and accompanied me to the room. Room was a quite decent sized one. Removed all clothes changes to dispo and waited for her. She came in another 5 minutes.

Then she initially started with the back massage not so great. After 15 minutes popped the question of extras, before asking me how many times have you been here? I lied saying that I have been here couple of times, but took a different therapist, she.

Asked for the name to confirm and I said I don't remember.

Then the deal was struck for 2 k, HJ + TL, wanted BJ but she was fixed on no less than 5 k, so dropped the idea. Bargained hard to bring her down to 1.5 k, but she did not agree. Then she removed the dispo, applied oil and started stroking, in the meanwhile, I undressed her top to access the top and played with them for some time. She after maybe 5 minutes, started to stroke very fastly so that the deal is over quickly, I literally slowed her down and then after 10 more minutes, I finished. Overall a decent experience, but more erotic HJ would have been great.

She, then gave me an top class foot massage and a back massage, that was a pure bliss and I was really feeling very sleepy.

Charges- 999 (entry) + 2 k (extras).

WIR- yes, but will chose a different therapist and try to get the deal for 1. 5 k, else will still repeat just for the massage.

Wot24X7
07-26-16, 11:59
Yes HL is bavk in action, yes they do provide extras but very cautiously. Been there twice since it reopened.

FunkyOgre
07-26-16, 12:44
Gentlemen,

Seeking feedback and advice if anyone has ventured out to the atmosphere spa in VN?

Planning a trip there to check it out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Watch out for my report this week.

Ogre KD.

AlwaysFriend32
07-26-16, 15:15
Hi everyone,

I am new to this (in Pune was in Bahrain for some time and there was no issues there have quite a good contacts there now but I am back now) , have visited 4 MP here with following experience: first was a posh MP in Aundh above a sizzler joint very nice massage but I don't think any extras over there at all. Second again in Aundh above a famous restaurant again massage was nice and relaxing but no extras again I guess not sure though. Third again in Aundh above bookstore was assigned a local miss E not that good looking massage was ok only but extras available but only HJ and TL nothing more at all for around 1.5. Forth in Indradhanush building in P.S. Again no hints at all so no extras I guess gal was from Bengal but looked like NE so not sure.

Rahul0912
07-26-16, 16:20
I think miss p is quite overrated. Horrible skills in massage. Avoid. There are better therapist.

Hello Punekars,

After failing twice to reach in time finally I could make it possible today. Yesterday night enjoyed a lot in Mi-Am-I and had severe hangover after dance + drinks. So gave a thought of a taking good hard pressure massage. Called up JC in Aundh and asked the counter guy to keep P available for me. He allotted me an appointment at 7 pm. Reach there and was sitting there. Soon P came and greeted me. During that I just confirmed whether was she the same or other as I had seen 1 or 2 tall therapist. Then she took me to the Room 4. Rooms are really spacious but ambiance is average. I purposefully had wrapped towel over the disposables.

She gave the hints from the start itself. I was so tired and so asked her to give me hard pressure massage.

It was not a proper therapy massage but her moves somehow relaxed my body and made me feel nice with her hard massage. (I prefer Thais in case of massage) While doing the back legs massage she herself pulled out the towel completely. Then she gave me a lot of erotic touches which pleased Johny very much. During the last part of massage, she was discussing about the services in Mumbai as I popped a question about Jacuzzi or Bed Bath.

So it automatically struck the bulls eye and we both turned on. However she only offered TL (Lifting up top) + HJ + Average kissing.

Shocking thing was that when I sucked her boobs, I tasted some fluid flowing out. I suddenly asked her whether she is pregnant or delivered a baby?

She refused!

But I doubt. I feel she is lactating mother of a child.

It was a little turn off for me.

Frankly speaking didn't enjoy it much but somehow got relieved of the Stress after starring hotties at Miami and hangover.

Damage: 1 k Counter + 1.5 k Tip.

WIR: Not her again. May be will think of other therapist.

Sanev75
07-26-16, 18:35
I think miss p is quite overrated. Horrible skills in massage. Avoid. There are better therapist.Exactly, not worth and Even this spa also.

SpamanPune
07-27-16, 07:22
Hello from Spamanpune,

I have been following forum few days and got my account activated. I have been visiting few spa and will be sharing my exp in coming days.

I have been to spa related to ocen in KP ln 5 and received extras B2B for my first visit from local chic but damage was too much 2 k at counter and 2 k for B2B which just included access to top and sucking boobs no kiss.

Was my first time so was not aware of this forum and of rates actually.

So next time opted for Ne girl and got massage plus HJ for 1 k.

Looking to explore new spa in Aundh baner area. Already got help from forum. Just want info about AVZ in Aundh are there BJ available? Or any other spa where BJ is available Thanks in advance.

SpamanPune
07-27-16, 07:45
Has anyone at AVZ Aundh recently? What is scenes on extras on offer. They have only NE and local girls. I read one FR saying that BBJ is on offer Has anyone tried?

Hi seniors,

I am new into this mongering world and have visited three spas so far and have shared my FRS.

The one in s mall, avz and the famous spa in swargate (Latin word for gold). I was lucky to get extras at s mall, & avz (HJ+topless).

Now I want to try B2B. I have bought a coupon of the spa above bookstore. Could anyone please suggest a specific masseuse for B2B.

TIA.

ResearcherInHR
07-27-16, 17:16
Hi guys,

I have been reading since long on this forum but almost never tried anything except in KP. Recently decided to move on.

I have got a contact of Priyanka from Warje-Malwadi. No ending with 5460. Has anyone tried her? Asking for 2 k. So I am little skeptical.

Also has anybody tried Neha from Vimannagar recently? No ending with 201. Have read bad FRs back few months about her.She looks very old. She is fat also. I had her recently.

I will give over all 4/10.

ResearcherInHR
07-27-16, 17:19
1 and half month back she was available with a Shiv. And. Based SP quoted 5 kST with place (without negotiate), but his shared pic didn't catch any attention, looks very average.

Damn, this game is all about pics.Is he reliable. I have just got his contact.

Seems he has good girls.

AlwaysFriend32
07-27-16, 17:42
Dear members,

Want to share another experience of my quest of mongering here. Went to spa A in newly created area around Baner Balewadi. Nice ambiance good massage but no extras, flirted with the Thai masseur, massage was really great. Got to know that you can't book any particular one it's based on queue over there so go if you want very good massage.

YoungBro
07-27-16, 17:51
Hi bro,

You quoted many names, it's better if you give ranking of them.

Thanks.

Guys,

I am back to forum. Apologies for people who were in touch with me and couldn't reply to them. I had some trouble lost all phone contacts and forum login.

Now I am here to for new contract creation.

Looking for new inde contacts from all usual, can reciprocate with my contacts includes Pallavi, Smita, Suhana, Shefa, neha, Nilam, Deepali are personally tested. Rest includes Zoya, Nilakshi, sSangita, Veena, Ritu and many other who are in list but couldn't proceed due to reference or other reason from girl side.

Send me new contact and I will share any out of these, I prefer that you have personally tried and it's FR is available here.

Cheers.

PahadiRaja
07-28-16, 00:18
Middle one still looks better but again 6 k is yet too much!

And they try to sell anything, once I was told a russian and I asked a few questions to understand that she's just a very fair / dyed hair Himachali gal!

Keep huntin!Can you please describe more about looks of this girl?

Thanks.

SpamanPune
07-28-16, 06:18
During my initial days when I was not aware of which spas provide extra, I searched on nearbuy and found this Mera spa in Bavdhan.

Got coupon of 500 rs for full body massage and called them for appointment. On phone receptionist told that 500 more for female therapist agreed and went there next morning.

There were 2 NE girls and one of them took me to massage room. Room was clean. She started massage from back and legs. It was good professional massage. After some chitchat ccame to know she is from Skkim.

There were no hints of extras and I also did not dare to ask as massage was too professional.

After massage went to shower and left.

So good massage but no extras here.

SpamanPune
07-28-16, 06:19
After trying some MP wanted to move next level so while searching MP on web came across on site claiming female to male massage hence called them, the girl on next side directly told me this escort service.

Asked them the rates. She told they have different girls from 4 K to 15 K with room facility.

She told they are available 24/7. Inquired about loc she told me to come to biggest mall of VN and then call.

It was around 15 kms for me so went there next morning around 11 . Called the no and to my surprise she disconnected within 5 sec saying service is not available today. Called again she told very rudely that not to call and no service.

I really felt total KLPD after driving 15 km.

Has anyone exp this SP in VN. They have site under name of female to male massage.

Please help.

Kishenr
07-28-16, 08:15
Hi Pune guya,

I am new in Belapur Navi Mumbai. Going to Nightangle bar. Heard that it is frequented by many Pune guys. Can anybody pm me which girl will be giving good service. Name may be pm s. Though it costly. One ST will cost 7th in.

Thanks.

CaptainD123
07-28-16, 12:27
Hi bro,

You quoted many names, it's better if you give ranking of them.

Thanks.I think everyone here knows most of the names I have mentioned except Nilam.

I recall the time I found I spent nights in reading the thread, go through all FRs and search a specific girl to get more details about it. There is very good page made by Jackson that tells the abbreviations used in this forum. I will suggest all new members to please go through it.

Recently I have helped to newbies with not one but 3 contacts every time, all being the famous ones. Any simple search in this thread will give lots of information about them but instead they go on asking about simple and stupid questions, makes me reluctant to share in future or about the person weather he will really interested in meeting the girls in real or just having fun.

So mate, all I want to say is RTFF before simply asking questions.

MunnaBhai007
07-28-16, 12:40
Called Y Spa in Aundh and they said they have a new Thai masseuse. Immediately booked via NB as wanted to try out the new addition. Was assigned the new person name is similar to one of the months in the calendar.

She is 30+ and a little fat gave me the usual dispo which I ignored and proceeded to undress. She noticed no dispo and did not say anything (good sign). Started with feet and moved to the bum with very good bum massage including hints. After turning over started massaging the legs and moved the towel away exposing johnny which was ready to roll. Asked for B2B and was shocked that she quoted 4.5 K. Told her I pay 2.5 to others and did not budge. After a lot of negotiation she agreed to 3 K and took all her clothes off including the panties.

Next thing I know is that those large melons were rubbing all over my body and got an amazing B2B. I was able to finger her partly shaven pussy and she got all hot and excited. Went about this for 10-15 minutes and came all over her.

Took shower together and then left with fond memories.

Hi seniors,

TIA.

SexyMonger
07-28-16, 13:37
I would like to thank VagaBond153 for sharing Pallavi's digits with me. I called her and she is insisting on reference. Guys please help me here. Please PM me the reference that I can provide her.

Abhipat
07-28-16, 20:34
She looks very old. She is fat also. I had her recently.

I will give over all 4/10.Which one bro? Priyanka from Warje or Neha from Vn? Which one have you tried?

MavuPune
07-28-16, 20:36
Hi guys,

Can anybody help me with deep at li's Hadapsar contact info.

It will be great help.

MavuPune
07-28-16, 20:37
I would like to thank VagaBond153 for sharing Pallavi's digits with me. I called her and she is insisting on reference. Guys please help me here. Please PM me the reference that I can provide her.I too faced same problem of reference. Can some one help here me too.

MavuPune
07-28-16, 20:41
Can some body share their exp of MP near Jyoti restaurant Kondhwa.

Good, bad, quality, worthy?

Adckbpu
07-29-16, 10:54
Hi friends,

My regular SP has send me new photos of chicks available with him, please advise if any one has availed any service. And any FR on them.

Razxxx
07-29-16, 11:55
Pune- City of joy!

Been in this land of joy for more than 25 yrs!

Street walkers- used to be in abundance near COEP, East street, opp 1 k oaks! Around GPO near Pune Railway station! My first experience with CIM, she took it as a challenge and I must say, Heaven! Not anymore. Things have gone dry. Costs were a max of 1 k and the car was the venue! Happened to do an Eritrian dame opp coffee house, we got a big mall now! The best BJ I ever had! Absolute bliss!

SP- just 1 experience with a decent guy whom I happened to connect courtesy the ads! Introduced me to an amazing 2 hrs of my life! Absolute model material, without the snob value, can you imagine? All that for 3 k and with place! Not anymore.

Smita- the gem of Pune! Can dwarf the experience you can have anywhere in the world, so what if age is catching up fast on her and she's been trolled enough!

Pune will sure bounce back! Sooner than later.

Cheer up guys!

You are living in the most mongering friendly cities you can imagine!

ResearcherInHR
07-29-16, 15:55
Which one bro? Priyanka from Warje or Neha from Vn? Which one have you tried?Review is about Neha.

AngelHunk
07-29-16, 17:26
Hello mates,

Got a chance to meet this lady who is active around hadapsar. Age around 28 , good height and has mass at right places, clear skin and looks naturally cute. That apart negatives are no BJ and DFK but at 5 k for 2 shots. Worth a try.

She sets this up at a inn on the solapur road adding damage of. 5 k.

Play safe.

AH.

Kiran1411
07-29-16, 17:29
Bro,

I thought she was for 3 K? When did you try her?

Hello mates,

Got a chance to meet this lady who is active around hadapsar. Age around 28 , good height and has mass at right places, clear skin and looks naturally cute. That apart negatives are no BJ and DFK but at 5 k for 2 shots. Worth a try.

She sets this up at a inn on the solapur road adding damage of. 5 k.

Play safe.

AH.

AbhiSheky
07-29-16, 18:14
Sure bro!

I will get some new contacts in this week and with their permission will be able to give you by Monday!

Cheers!Hi RpPune,

Can you share nasik indie contact with me. I have few to share as well.

Cheers.

PuneCool
07-29-16, 19:31
Hi fellow mongers,

Have been a silent observer on this forum for quite some time now. Registered recently and looking forward to the mongering scene in Pune. Have tried multiple MP mentioned here, will share reviews soon. Looking forward to advancing from MP. Any suggestions from friends here will be most welcome.

Look forward to enjoying and contributing to this forum.

VishudJb
07-29-16, 19:32
After driving all the way from Tarapur I decided to go for a massage and since only one therapist was available. Ann!

Massage was great and was very clear, no need of disposables, and subtle hints with fingers sensually touching the erotic zones! She bluntly asked! FS 10 k, B2B 4 K, hand 2 k! A fellow brother had suggested me to negotiate and ended up paying 3 k!

Somehow due to the intense heat generated! Was able to put the Johnny into the hole without any fuss! Absolute VFM! Superb body!.Not even covered blow job amazing with full service that is minimum one expects from girl.

VishudJb
07-29-16, 19:37
Any idea where is this girl now? Not seen any FRs recently in Mumbai / Pune / Delhi forums.This girl keep moving to different places.

CrazyCat123
07-29-16, 21:10
Hello Manga,

I am new to Pune please PM me the B2B Spa in Pune.

Praks111
07-30-16, 04:19
There used to be on SP whose digits end with 869 this fellow would supply HWs and good ones. I used to get good ones through him but last 3 years did not contact him and his number is still active. Called him recently he did not answer by the time he returned the call I was leaving Pune so didn't answer his call. Any reviews on him and his stock.

PuneExplorer
07-30-16, 04:37
Hello fellow mongers,

I can see lot of new additions to this world. I would request you to keep on hunting / sharing information over this forum however, do not pay overprice in excitement.

This would in turn hit everyone of us going further with raised expectations. Well, there is no fixed rate card but apply your logic in pure senses to get the business done.

Pune is already flourishing with sky high prices than other cities.

Keep the ball rolling.

Cheers!

VishudJb
07-30-16, 05:31
Hello Manga,

I am new to Pune please PM me the B2B Spa in Pune.80 percent spa will give you B2B just explore.

MikeNil
07-30-16, 07:36
Any information about HL Spa, KP. They have restarted the operations but do they provide extras and their famous four hand massage with all fun?

Thanks in advance for replies.Any place in KP for extras.

RaviIsCool2016
07-30-16, 12:41
Hi guys,

Need review of these birds. SP quoting on the higher side. If anyone tried, what was the paid amount?

TIA.

AkashMal
07-30-16, 16:15
Is anyone in contact with famous KP SP Rohit? It seems he is not doing any business anymore. He was my regular SP for ling time but not getting any reply from him.

Let me know if anyone is in contact with him by private message.

GeoSej69
07-30-16, 17:59
Hi guys,

Need review of these birds. SP quoting on the higher side. If anyone tried, what was the paid amount?

TIA.Was quoted 6 K, though it didn't materialize due to LE getting active around the same time.

MavuPune
07-30-16, 21:22
Hello mongers,

Recently had my first encounter. Sweet MP near Jyoti rest Kondhwa.

I am so much disappointed. I lost all my enthusiasm. Worst experience I had.

I chose the MP + extra service I. E 700+3000 bucks. I chose this as my first only because thought if I dint get anything at least I will get the good massage. But my decision was hell.

I called and booked an appointment. And reached Jyoti rest. They kept me waiting there for 15 minutes. She said she will come to pick me up. I was nervous because I can't openly roam in public with them. They came in auto and deal was done. One from that lady from that auto got down and sat me on bike. To visit the place. She took me inside some residential area. Around 2 kms ride. It was so embarrassing.

Finally we reached the destination. It was three floor apartment. She took me to top floor. There was a four ladies and a guy. She directly took me to bedroom. Then she shown me three girls. All are of 3rd category, fatty and BP like cheap girls. As I dint have much choice to escape from there chose one. She was bit fatty. She first took 700 for massage. Then asked 4 k for full service. I argued that I can only give 3 k as deal decided. But she was insisting on 4 k. I said no. Else I will leave. She finally agreed and took 3 K.

She came back after 5 minutes. Gave me 4 minutes massage. It was not massage though in any means. Gave me CBJ for 2 minutes. I am not satisfied at all. Then she lied down and asked me to start. I could not asked for DFK as I was not happy with the girl.

No foreplay no co-operation. Nothing. She was in a hurry to complete the task. Some how I finished my deed in 15 minutes and ran away. Total disappointment.

She was behaved like she is doing any favor to me. No excitement, no co-operation.

I felt very low and lost all enthusiasm. And lost my money. My mongering moral went down like hell. It was total disaster.

I am a person who believes in satisfaction from both side, both should enjoy the act and NOT like the one which I had. Although it is a business there should be some emotions and sentiments. Same enthusiasm from both side. Like GF nature.

Please help me to over come this by suggestions and guidance from fellow senior mongers. Also provide some good contacts which may boost my interest.

Please help me to over come from this trauma.

AkashMal
07-31-16, 09:07
I fucked the girl in red top. Almost a year back in KP. She got little attitude but has got awesome body. If she doesn't want to do any then she will simply say no. I paid 4-4.5 k that time for her.

Hope this help.

Hi guys,

TIA.

SexyMonger
07-31-16, 10:00
Hi friends,

My regular SP has send me new photos of chicks available with him, please advise if any one has availed any service. And any FR on them.I think, 1st, 2nd and 4th are pics of the same girl. Looks hot.

PSmita
07-31-16, 10:01

Rest I don't think I have to mention here as you all might know her service.Please can you provide Pallavis contact number and Smita s contact number I am new in Pune.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

SexyMonger
07-31-16, 10:08
Day before yesterday, I setup the appointment to meet her in the afternoon. Reached around 4 pm. Had not seen her before. For me she was below average in looks. Started with chit-chat, showed me a peacock dancing from her flat's window. That was a nice sight. Then we started with kissing & she washed me and then gave me the best BBJ that I have had since long time, licked the balls, this went on for 10 minutes and then I took her doggy style.

Service was superb, but looks disappointed me. Charges - 6 k.

WIR. Only for the sake of BJ.

A special thanks to Pune forum members, who have helped me, right from getting the number, along with the references you guys simply rock.

SexyMonger
07-31-16, 10:13
Hi guys,

TIA.Hi,

I had not tried, but my friend had asked the SP, for blue one, he had quoted him, 5 k for 1 pop. What was the price quoted to you? Because on other SP had quoted me 7 k for the same girl. Guys, lets let them know, that we are not idiots. Good that you asked. So do not pay more than 5 k, including the room too.

PSmita
07-31-16, 10:18
Hi fellow mongers,

Have been a silent observer on this forum for quite some time now. Registered recently and looking forward to the mongering scene in Pune. Have tried multiple MP mentioned here, will share reviews soon. Looking forward to advancing from MP. Any suggestions from friends here will be most welcome.

Look forward to enjoying and contributing to this forum.

SexyMonger
07-31-16, 10:20
Hello fellow mongers,

I can see lot of new additions to this world. I would request you to keep on hunting / sharing information over this forum however, do not pay overprice in excitement.

This would in turn hit everyone of us going further with raised expectations. Well, there is no fixed rate card but apply your logic in pure senses to get the business done.

Keep the ball rolling.

Cheers!Agree, with you man, I have seen SP starting to quote 7 to 8 k for ST, Just a couple of years back, I used to have ST for not more than 4-5 k for a super hot to 3.5 k for a decent one.

MarksMen
07-31-16, 12:28
Buddy we have all been there. It's always a learning and experience just hang on in there and keep mongering.

One thumb rule I follow if I am little uncomfortable or have some doubts I don't go in. After all it's not only time and money lost but even our expectations of having a quality time.

There is always an alternative options. Just go through the forum history and you will understand the tricks.

All the best for your adventure.

Happy Mongering.

Marksmen.

Hello mongers,

I chose the MP + extra service I. E 700+3000 bucks. I chose this as my first only because thought if I dint get anything at least I will get the good massage. But my decision was hell.

I called and booked an appointment. And reached Jyoti rest.

MarksMen
07-31-16, 13:55
Get your PM activated buddy.

Hi guys,

Also has anybody tried Neha from Vimannagar recently? No ending with 201. Have read bad FRs back few months about her.

VishudJb
07-31-16, 15:04
Hello fellow mongers,

Keep the ball rolling.

Cheers!Spa don't have fix rate endeavor is to keep rate low max 3000 for FS.

VishudJb
07-31-16, 15:07
Hello mongers,

I called and booked an appointment. And reached Jyoti rest. They kept me waiting there for 15 minutes. She said she will come to pick me up. I was nervous because I can't openly roam in public with them. They came in auto and deal was done. One from that lady from that auto got down and sat me on bike. To visit the place. She took me inside some residential area. Around 2 kms ride. It was so embarrassing.

Finally we reached the destination. It was three floor apartment. She took me to top floor. There was a four ladies and a guy. She directly took me to bedroom. Then she shown me three girls. All are of 3rd category, fatty and BP like cheap girls. As I dint have much choice to escape from there chose one. She was bit fatty. She first took 700 for massage. Then asked 4 k for full service. I argued that I can only give 3 k as deal decided. But she was insisting on 4 k. I said no..Better luck next time try spa and that too Thai girl at least you will get good massage and risk is only spa charge.

Appolo13
07-31-16, 17:47
Unfortunately, I still have not started in Pune still. In past few months, have done 5 excursions, 2 in US and 3 in Gurgaon. Here is my experience:

1. In India, CIS are best, choose one with right face and body and the money will not disappoint you. But ensure that you deal with SPs just before you reach there / outcall. They typically have changing availability.

2. Both in India and US, there is lot of bait and switch. Photos vs. What option (s) you get there are different in half the cases. Be ready to walk out, and in most of the cases, do walk out. It's good for "ecosystem".

3. In US, more than 150 $ for 30 minutes will largely guarantee satisfaction. Less than 120 $ for 30 minutes means you are taking a chance, a big chance.

4. It's alright to ask SP in India, who gives great service. Don't go on face value all the time. Sometimes you get good advice.

5. Do you different phones for mongering and regular, in both the places.

6. LE is a serious problem in both the places. Don't get too excited. Take time to evaluate the conversation.

Happy mongering. Anyone making a trip to US can reach out to me for tips.

Member #4429
07-31-16, 21:44
Hi buddies,

On a Sunday morning I was going through the newspaper, I came across new spa in classified ads, AT. Spa at airport Nagar bang opp. Famous college on second floor of commercial complex. Called up and booked an appointment for evening slot with their inaugural offer of 20% off.

Reached there before time, to my surprise I was greeted by the same person who was working with S Spa in KP near naturals Ice-creams and now relocated in K Nagar near Adlabs. Even he recognized me and was happy to welcome me. I opted for Aroma 90 minutes with steam and shower, payment formalities were done and I was escorted to the room. I must say being a new establishment rooms are really big with AC and attached steam and shower cabin which is again really big with proper jet showers.

Got into my disposable and waited for the knock. After a while Thai therapist entered and asked me to get on the bed. Massage was really good and started with the hints as my disposable were half way down. Had a nice crack massage after really long time. I asked her pull it down completely and do the massage properly which she happily obliged.

Last 15 odd minutes, the flirting started and then there after the negotiations. As she seems to be well informed about all this, so she reasonably quoted the prices. I opted for HJ, groin massage with TL. The act was ended on her hands.

Overall it was an nice and satisfaction experience. Took a steam and shower, had my Green tea with bottled water was served and came out with a glowing smile.

Damages:

At the counter: 2.3 k (if paying by card 2% extra).

Extra: 1.8 k quoted but negotiated to 1.3 k.

Total: 3.6 k for 90 minutes.

Massage was really good.

Therapist was friendly but due to language issue we had a less chat.

Hygiene and room: Clean and fresh towel were provided.

MagGotAtHeart
07-31-16, 22:21
Day before yesterday, I setup the appointment to meet her in the afternoon. Reached around 4 pm. Had not seen her before. For me she was below average in looks. Started with chit-chat, showed me a peacock dancing from her flat's window. That was a nice sight. Then we started with kissing & she washed me and then gave me the best BBJ that I have had since long time, licked the balls, this went on for 10 minutes and then I took her doggy style.

A special thanks to Pune forum members, who have helped me, right from getting the number, along with the references you guys simply rock.Saw her in the Delhi forum today.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi

YellowOxide1
07-31-16, 23:04
I have returned back to Pune after a stint abroad. It will be a bit rusty as I have lost touch with most of the contacts. I will be slowly cultivating my contacts back and will be on the lookout for the new ones. While it will be a bit tricky now as the new LE is far more brutal, it will be interesting to find new gems.

The situation is not so different from when I started out in Pune. So any help will be surely appreciated. Till then the struggle continues.

Juggie2006
08-01-16, 03:30
Tried the B&W horizontal stripes girl in Bangalore for 5 k ST. She gave good company and service, though looked very seasoned in this trade.

Cheers!

Hi guys,

TIA.

LivingForSex
08-01-16, 04:21
Saw her in the Delhi forum today.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-DelhiShe isn't Pallavi from Kondhwa though she is Miss P too, but not an Inde.

She is frequently visiting in various parts of country and a few days back was in Pune, available with SP Ashwin at KP.

AnkyManky89
08-01-16, 07:06
Hey peeps,

M new to this place & looking to get lucky, request you all to share some spa details wherein I can amuse myself without shedding too much and with least concern of safety.

Waiting for your comments and suggestions.

AM

VishudJb
08-01-16, 07:25
She isn't Pallavi from Kondhwa though she is Miss P too, but not an Inde.

She is frequently visiting in various parts of country and a few days back was in Pune, available with SP Ashwin at KP.In Delhi forum reports are there that she is same girl.

VishudJb
08-01-16, 07:33
Unfortunately, I still have not started in Pune still. In past few months, have done 5 excursions, 2 in US and 3 in Gurgaon. Here is my experience:

1. In India, CIS are best, choose one with right face and body and the money will not disappoint you. But ensure that you deal with SPs just before you reach there / outcall. They typically have changing availability.

2. Both in India and US, there is lot of bait and switch. Photos vs. What option (s) you get there are different in half the cases. Be ready to walk out, and in most of the cases, do walk out. It's good for "ecosystem".

3. In US, more than 150 $ for 30 minutes will largely guarantee satisfaction. Less than 120 $ for 30 minutes means you are taking a chance, a big chance.

4. It's alright to ask SP in India, who gives great service. Don't go on face value all the time. Sometimes you get good advice.

5. Do you different phones for mongering and regular, in both the places.

6. LE is a serious problem in both the places. Don't get too excited. Take time to evaluate the conversation.

Happy mongering. Anyone making a trip to US can reach out to me for tips.Nice information bro keep it up.

SexyMonger
08-01-16, 09:52
Saw her in the Delhi forum today.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-DelhiYes, LivingForSex, is right. She is not Pallavi. BTW, she is hot!

DelhiStud
08-01-16, 10:41
The fifth and sixth girl look awesome hot.

Hi guys,

TIA.

Harsh10
08-01-16, 15:42
Hi guys,

TIA.Today tried the babe in no. 1 pic. Babe in 1 and 3 pic is same. SP was quoting 10 k for ST. Straightaway said no and told that my budget is of 5 k. But he was reluctant and finally after 30 minutes agreed to pay 8 k for ST. This SP is active in KP. I know I overpaid, but every penny paid was worth. Initially after seeing the pics I thought she must be some girl from North India. But I was wrong. She happens to be a girl from Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Then realised why SP was quoting more. Was told to come near L6. After reaching there, was guided on phone to enter nearby posh hotel where the girl was lodging. Went to her room and was surprised to see a Uzbek girl opening the room door. A girl with slim figure and big boobs. She was just amazing. Sat on the bed and had little chit chat. She told that she hate people who do not care about their hygiene. After few minutes we undressed. She removed her bra and my eyes were full of joy after seeing her melons, 1 kg each. All natural no fake. We slept on the bed and were indulged in 20 minutes foreplay which included lots of DFK. The she gave me CBJ, was expecting BJ. DATY was on menue. Overall blissful 1 HR. Came out totally satisfied and didn't regret paying 8 k. She told me she is in Pune for 5 more days. So friends what are you waiting for.

However, remember whichever girl you meet in your mongering life, do not forget to maintain your hygiene. It matters a lot for a girls.

Enjoy.

TheBestIndia
08-01-16, 16:01
Brothers,

I recently did a 3-in-a-day spa run and overall had a decent experience:

1, Started with M spa in Warje, used the coupon to book an appointment and was promised a good time. On reaching there was assigned the shortest gal there, a bit stout too. She went keen to ensure that I wore the disposables. Massage was good with hard pressure at all times. After 45 minutes she popped the question and quoted 3 k for HJ and I outright refused. There was no hints or anything during the massage so I decided to skip wasting the money for any mechanical extras. Had a shower and walked out.

I did note that the doors are having a transparent see through window which might be a problem to go "too far".

Damage: 999 for coupon.

2. NS KP.

Went through the tough city drive and booked a phone appointment on the way there. Also bought the coupon enroute. On reaching there was ushered straight in, asked to pay later. There was only 1 gal there that day and I had to go with her. Upon inquiring found that there were only 2 who worked there and 1 was on weekly off that day. Massage was absolutely good, very relaxing even better than the previous good one, however no hints nor any questions asked! After 60 minutes was asked to shower. The showers are not so good, rooms close only with curtains, and water all over the floor!

Damage: 999.

3. After these two KLPDs was eager to have a release so went straight to why Imp spa on main road. Walked in and asked for the massage. Opted for the cheapest one, and was assigned the Tall gal, who I have tried before so refused her. The other option was a gal whose name I forget, but she was nice and flirty right through the massage. Lots of hints but not at all arousing. Eventually she popped the question and I said yes to TL for price of 1.2 k. The HJ she gave was quite mechanical but she did some good moves which was relaxing. Took the shower and left.

Damage: 799 + 1.2 k.

There is another gal in this spa, name starts with M, who is gives a good erotic massage, worth a try unless she has left already.

Folks, sorry for the long post but wanted to pen down the facts as it happened. PM me for any suggestions of good spa or gal reference for me please, I'd be happy to try more such ones with B2B.

Also, am open to contacts of indes who are good and not so expensive.

Ssdel
08-01-16, 19:19
Well bro I would rather hold my horses for a few encounters of STs & would rather make a trip to taskent itself if I was you.

Be wise.

Cheers.

Today tried the babe in no. 1 pic. Babe in 1 and 3 pic is same. SP was quoting 10 k for ST. Straightaway said no and told that my budget is of 5 k. But he was reluctant and finally after 30 minutes agreed to pay 8 k for ST. This SP is active in KP. I know I overpaid, but every penny paid was worth. Initially after seeing the pics I thought she must be some girl from North India. But I was wrong. She happens to be a girl from Tashkent, Uzbekistan. Then realised why SP was quoting more. Was told to come near L6. After reaching there, was guided on phone to enter nearby posh hotel where the girl was lodging. Went to her room and was surprised to see a Uzbek girl opening the room door. A girl with slim figure and big boobs. She was just amazing. Sat on the bed and had little chit chat. She told that she hate people who do not care about their hygiene. After few minutes we undressed. She removed her bra and my eyes were full of joy after seeing her melons, 1 kg each. All natural no fake. We slept on the bed and were indulged in 20 minutes foreplay which included lots of DFK..

IndyGuy36
08-02-16, 02:14
Hi Seniors and all the members of the awesome community,

I recently moved to Pune and would like to get some contacts on ladies around, you can PM me the numbers.

I shall promise to contribute to the thread with my encounters as I start going around.

IndyGuy36
08-02-16, 02:24
Bro,

I'am happy that you have availed the services. Can you please help me get the contact as well. You can I'm me.

A special thanks to Pune forum members, who have helped me, right from getting the number, along with the references you guys simply rock.

Harsh10
08-02-16, 02:37
Well bro I would rather hold my horses for a few encounters of STs & would rather make a trip to taskent itself if I was you.

Be wise.

Cheers.To be wise. I overpaid for a chick. To be wise in past I paid 5 k to same SP for encounter with CIS. And to be wise, whatever that Inhabe mentioned I my FR is 100 pervent true. If you are worried about the price that I paid then I can understand. But if you think that I am making false statement then plzz ride your horse till the door of SP and get your self satisfied. SP's no is in your Inbox.

Ssdel
08-02-16, 04:47
If I am suggesting to be wise and save up that means its overtly expensive bird. In no way I meant that you are misleading. Only meant to stop overpaying and seriously if interested in CIS then save up equivalent to about 4-5ST and you can have a trip to those countries & can choose from a varied variety available there.

Cheers.

To be wise. I overpaid for a chick. To be wise in past I paid 5 k to same SP for encounter with CIS. And to be wise, whatever that Inhabe mentioned I my FR is 100 pervent true. If you are worried about the price that I paid then I can understand. But if you think that I am making false statement then plzz ride your horse till the door of SP and get your self satisfied. SP's no is in your Inbox.

ButockMann
08-02-16, 05:46
Called regular SPs' to receive barrage of photos, many of them are repeats implying the main investor is never in the fore. These are 'call center ' or marketing guys, one of then was a lady too. By experience one knows that the photos you receive are mere photo shopped two dimensional presentation of 3 dimensional reality consisting of weight, height, girth, age, sag, tyres etc! Selected one from Suraj after hectic negotiations with the three. Now a days they begin at 10 K+ and we all know that patience is silver if not gold!!the typical CIS babes available here are typically all moms back home with sag or artificial boobs while Indian counterparts are not any different. And if they are younger, they come with long list of dos and dont's based on some silly myths. Of course we appreciate that if you are asked to service 7-8 customers, you will be tired but that's rarely the case considering rates being quoted!

Looks-6/10 Delhi babe body-6/10 considering soft sagging boobs pointing to at least abortion, attitude--5/10 too big, or cum fast type!

WIR-- hardly needed.

VFM16
08-02-16, 06:47
Been mongering for years but writing all the experience now.

Last month went to A spa Baner. Asked for Tao but it was her day off. Went with Miss and. First look of room I was bit disappointed. Nothing like rooms at airport Nagar. The saving grace was there were no disp to wear.

Started with head down. But been extremely horny, it was uncomfy for me to lie in tat position. Finally asked to turnover. Johnny immediately saluted with full grace.

Touching all over had already started. Started negotiate from 3.5. Brought down to 2.5 B2B. She was reluctant to pull her p down. I did the honors myself.

Then it was pure bliss. But there was no DFK or BJ maybe it was my first time with her. Exploded in her hand.

She did not even join in shower. Maybe next time.

But she did say one thing. Go with Tao & you will not be disappointed.

Will try her next.

Charges: 2.2 with tax for 1 HR.

Extra: 2.5.

Attitude: 7/10.

Figure: 8/10.

WIR: yes for Tao.

ManwithPlan
08-02-16, 07:29
Hi bro people!

I have been decently mongering in Pune now still new hah! So I recently contacted Miss Z sounds like Soya. I wanted to know her report. Does she give good service and if someone had experienced can give ratings?

It will be awesome and help will be appreciated. Hopefully I will be able to help you as well.

P.S. I do not have numbers of birds so please do not fill my inbox with contact request right away. I will help you as much as I can but please only PM if you have some info on this girl.

Cheers bro peoples!

Tatankaa
08-02-16, 11:32
Negotiated in 6 k with 1 KP based SP that too after making him all frustrated, he started from 8. Still holding the horse for today, if any gentleman negotiated more with any other SP then he is welcomed in PM.

Cheers.

To be wise. I overpaid for a chick. To be wise in past I paid 5 k to same SP for encounter with CIS. And to be wise, whatever that Inhabe mentioned I my FR is 100 pervent true. If you are worried about the price that I paid then I can understand. But if you think that I am making false statement then plzz ride your horse till the door of SP and get your self satisfied. SP's no is in your Inbox.

Viiki
08-02-16, 14:36
Please let me know if anyone met lady named Shivani. Number ends in 48354.

SexyMonger
08-02-16, 14:46
Brothers,

I recently did a 3-in-a-day spa run and overall had a decent experience:

1, Started with M spa in Warje, used the coupon to book an appointment and was promised a good time. On reaching there was assigned the shortest gal there, a bit stout too. She went keen to ensure that I wore the disposables. Massage was good with hard pressure at all times. After 45 minutes she popped the question and quoted 3 k for HJ and I outright refused. There was no hints or anything during the massage so I decided to skip wasting the money for any mechanical extras. Had a shower and walked out.

I did note that the doors are having a transparent see through window which might be a problem to go "too far".

Damage: 999 for coupon.

I have had a different experience here, I have shared it too, I had paid 2 k for TL+ HJ, HJ was very mechanical, so I too think that this spa is not good for extras, but just to enjoy the massage.

Sen Sex
08-02-16, 17:31
Sounds like Zoya, very average in looks & service.

If you decide to go negotiate for 3 k 2 pops plus hotel.

Hi bro people!

I have been decently mongering in Pune now still new hah! So I recently contacted Miss Z sounds like Soya. I wanted to know her report. Does she give good service and if someone had experienced can give ratings?

It will be awesome and help will be appreciated. Hopefully I will be able to help you as well.

P.S. I do not have numbers of birds so please do not fill my inbox with contact request right away. I will help you as much as I can but please only PM if you have some info on this girl.

Cheers bro peoples!

FunkyOgre
08-02-16, 17:54
Anky.

Tons of info on this thread. Lot of us will tell you to read the last few pages. You should get clues.

BTW amusement, security and low cost are like a golden triangle. You May really, really struggle to hit all three parameters.

Here is a starting point. Take a shot at some Thai spas in kp. Don't expect too much and you will be okay I think. Take it easy though.

Pm if required.

Ogre kd.

Hey peeps,

M new to this place & looking to get lucky, request you all to share some spa details wherein I can amuse myself without shedding too much and with least concern of safety.

Waiting for your comments and suggestions.

AM

FunkyOgre
08-02-16, 17:57
Welcome back YO.

/* Ogre sits back, grabs a beer and looks forward to reading up YO Tales*.

I have returned back to Pune after a stint abroad. It will be a bit rusty as I have lost touch with most of the contacts. I will be slowly cultivating my contacts back and will be on the lookout for the new ones. While it will be a bit tricky now as the new LE is far more brutal, it will be interesting to find new gems.

The situation is not so different from when I started out in Pune. So any help will be surely appreciated. Till then the struggle continues.

Folsky
08-03-16, 06:30
Lost libido due to age (37+), stressed life in Bangalore and multiple visits to MPs.

Some one shared that he was able to ignite back his sexual energy after attending a few meditation classes in Osho meditation resort Pune.

Is there anyone in the forum who has personally attended meditation classes, please do pm me.

I have no intention to find a mate in that place, I just want to get back my sexual appetite.

SmartVvarma
08-03-16, 06:45
Hey Buddy,

Post some of your experiences here and build some trust. You will be surprised at the help you get from other members.

Play Safe.

Hi Seniors and all the members of the awesome community,

I recently moved to Pune and would like to get some contacts on ladies around, you can PM me the numbers.

I shall promise to contribute to the thread with my encounters as I start going around.

SexxxDev
08-03-16, 10:39
Hi,

I am new to forum and Pune please guide me with contact numbers will be kind.

Greetings,

Jackson

YellowOxide1
08-03-16, 19:30
Welcome back YO.

/* Ogre sits back, grabs a beer and looks forward to reading up YO Tales*./* Ogre gets irritated when his cold beer grow warm because YellowOxide is essentially worthless in getting a lady *.

MavuPune
08-03-16, 19:39
Hi fellow Pune mongers,

Some time while going through some dating sites I found phone a friend, Quack quack and Mingle2. Are these really working for mongers? Or all the profiles we see in those sites are fake?

Though I have not subscribed to any, they have various plans monthly quarterly yearly. To get more contacts ans chat feature. I only registered on them and get notification saying she x, why, z interest in your profile bla bla bla.

I believe some of the profiles are fake and they lure to subscribe any of the plans.

Is it worth investing? Do we get any return on investments. I am pretty much doubtful. Any experiences to be shared?

Please feel free to provide your inputs to all if not PM me.

PattiKkad2000
08-03-16, 20:15
Lost libido due to age (37+), stressed life in Bangalore and multiple visits to MPs.

Some one shared that he was able to ignite back his sexual energy after attending a few meditation classes in Osho meditation resort Pune.

Is there anyone in the forum who has personally attended meditation classes, please do pm me.

I have no intention to find a mate in that place, I just want to get back my sexual appetite.Dude,

You're scaring the shit out of me. Everything of what you told applies to me (Bangalore, age, MP, stress) except that libido so far is keeping up. Hopefully you'll reinvent your true self soon.

PuneExplorer
08-03-16, 21:20
Hi,

Went on a hunt last Saturday to rejuvenate myself with new experience. For the same I bought 2 MP coupons from NB. One was from Aundh behind Chini dharti. I called them at around 3 PM to ask if any slots available, got response yes. When I went there, local lady at reception gave me their menu card and asked which massage I would like to go for. When I mentioned about NB coupon, that lady gave looks as if I was a regular ticket holder in reservation compartment. She said they don't accept NB coupons on weekends. Upon my advice that they could have mentioned it on NB site so as to save my time, she said you could have told us before that you had NB coupon. Immediately called NB care to cancel my coupon.

Disappointed there, I went straight to spa in Indradhanush plaza in P.S. After waiting for 10 minutes, one NE girl (from whom I had massage before) took me to room. There were no hints as usual and regular conversation. Towards end of massage, that lady asked if I would like to give her tip that was a good sign. I said tip only given when you get at par services. She understood and satisfied my johney with some good oil massage. Came in 10 minutes and gave her tip.

Yesterday I called A spa in Baner to check their rates after reading on this forum about tao. She said tao is available but their rates were too high 2. 2 k for some massage. Calculating damages for counter and extras, I thought to use my hard earned money for some better purpose or at places where NB rocks.

I have read about Jenny at Vidya ka peeth rasta, unfortunately they don't have NB coupons. Planning to explore VN as I have read many stories on this forum.

Keep rocking guys!

SambyFun77
08-04-16, 06:17
Guys,

The Uzbek girl from Tashkent currently discussed in the forum tasted her. Read the Recent FR and the pic was looking lip smacking and couldn't resist to help myself to her service knowing that SPs are high risk on LE's radar. Even after repeated assurance from the SP, you never know you could possibly be the one in 1000 of being caught while raided. And sometimes even the gut feeling and instincts don't help you much and all your calculated risks goes for a toss if it were a very bad day in your life. So PMed some of the folks who tasted her and there was no help in some or the other form. So tried my luck through the locanto ads and bingo the first SP I tried number ending 170 send in her pics. To prepare grounds for sweet negotiation gave him a pseudo reference saying my friend tried her and knows her nationality and details. The SP was convinced and accepted me as a bonafide monger. As usual quoted the rates from 10 k. I told him my budget is 5 k. This went in for a while with the SP sending the 5 k range chicks. I refused to move my butt and stood hard on 5 k believing that he might just give in. Waited for almost 4 hrs and the SP himself gave a call and told the girl is refusing to provide service at that rate and I told max I can extend is 6 k. The SP told since you are a first timer with us 7 k is the final deal and on future I can expect good discounts. The imagination of natural big round white melons with pink areola weakened my persuasion of further bargaining. So readied for 7 k.

Reached Lane 6 KP opposite Pizza Ghar and was confirmed the hotel and room no. Knocked on the door the girl herself opened the door and was puzzled to see me as if she was not aware of a customer visiting her. She got to talking over the phone with a girl from her country. Asked for money I paid her 7 k. She continued talking over the phone oblivious the fact that I was there in the room. The SP called up and told me Sir you have to pay 500 bucks extra as tip. I told I don't have a penny in my wallet apart from the 7 k. The girl continued talking on the phone for 10 minutes almost intermittently talking to me asking me my name and blah blah. She told me to take a hot shower. Came back and lied alongside her on the bed. She continued talking over the phone is when I got irritated and gave her a angry look to which she stopped talking and started hugging me as if doing a favor. She undressed herself completely and took out a condom. I exclaimed WTF I haven't even spoken to you properly and I wouldn't get turned on unless I talk and do some foreplay. I started licking her boobs. The girl is more skinny than she looks in the pics. Looks tired and haggard may be after servicing may be more than 10 mongers a day. But silky smooth skin, beautiful facial features, and excellent body shape. She was emanating fragrance. I even sniffed her panties inside the bathroom while taking the shower. The boobs were natural big round but of course not exactly firm. Pink areola and I started licking them. She only allowed that for 3 to 4 minutes may be and that too with things like don't bite, go slow. Attempted both DFK and DATY and were refused. To which I started feeling disgusted and told her my friend did this. She didn't buzz and asked me to come on top and start the act. I was constantly trying to lengthen my stay but I knew if I irritate her off that's not going to work either. So I started banging her missionary with intermittent boobs sucking. The pussy is super tight. I could feel the grip and with every thrust she was slightly moaning. Did this for 10 minutes and came.

She was constantly getting calls for another customer. Did some chit chatting post the act and she was not happy with the money she is making here in Pune. She told there is LE concerns and is leaving for Mumbai the same night. I told her I can drive you down to Mumbai and she almost agreed packing her bags. But again she got a call from the SP and hell another customer was knocking on the door. She shouted over the phone saying the current customer is not done yet. How can you send another one.

Then post some talking she told me she cannot leave now and asked me to leave.

Overall the girl was good to talk to with excellent assets and body frame. But service wise she just hurried off. I gave her a feedback saying I had better fair skinned CIS, European and Latino chicks in US and she disappointed me. She told Jaanu I am not feeling good here. I told give my 2 k back to which she just smirked and gave a peck on the cheek.

Aabhi6021
08-04-16, 12:20
Recently got one contact from forum member. Number ending 053.

Tried to contact her on whatsapp but no replies in 2 days then only msg received "Call me".

On call she said on transfer of money she will tell the address and further details.

This sounded something fishy. Does anyone knows about anything about this contact.

Thanks

SwatKat132
08-04-16, 16:11

Tried to contact her on whatsapp but no replies in 2 days then only msg received "Call me".

On call she said on transfer of money she will tell the address and further details.

This sounded something fishy. Does anyone knows about anything about this contact.

ThanksRule no1: no money transfer without seeing with eyes.

Bond Bond
08-04-16, 17:35
Hey bro. No advances at all. The thumb rule. Am sure all others will agree.

Thanks

Roodra
08-04-16, 17:40

I have no intention to find a mate in that place, I just want to get back my sexual appetite.Bro,

After reading your report thought would jump in quick and share my two cents. My experience with the Ashram is pretty good. It is all about how you are approaching it. It does help to get your energies aligned into focusing on things that matter the most, sorta getting your act together. Yes including "sexual energy" that you are referring to. There are certain specific meditations that focus especially on these aspects but one has to be a regular to get into those sessions. I have been to some, and have benefited to a great extent. Go ahead and try it, but its not like taking a "pill" and getting immediate results. So decide for yourself. They do a blood test at the time of entry to make sure you are not HIV positive. Anyways.

I am all for the positive energy in this group and want to contribute to it in what every way that I can.

Hope this helps!

Be safe!

IGotLucky
08-04-16, 17:45
Hi,

I booked appointment and went with NB voucher.

Counter girl asked for 500 more for cross gender.

She kept me waiting for 45 minutes and asked me to go to room.

Local girl from UP came in with dehati accent Priya.

Must be in late 30's.

Disappointed. Kept on asking me for extras but I denied as I did not feel like doing it.

Only miss P is good there.

Damage 1.5 K.

Experience: worst till the date.

Suggestion: in similar charges go to Kin spa.

MyWay1111
08-04-16, 19:42
Hello friends,

I am not writing the FR here but just got too much worried after my first encounter. I met one of the indi HW yesterday. Had a good experience but after we complete our job few thoughts caught my mind and I am little more worried today. There was no any brokage of condom as confirmed by her. But in access of the act I got to finger her for 15-20 seconds and to my worry I have got a little cut below my nail for the same finger (Generally everybody's skin here is little thin and breaks often due to work like washing cloths) and I am very much worried about that. She told me that she is clean and has negative report before 3 months. I believe her completely but the general question coming in my mind as:

1. If someone tested negative 3 months ago what are the chances of them to spread infection.

2. When I read more about tests it says that it takes.

3. months to give correct results. Now suppose someone got exposure 1 months back and went to Osho resort where he will be tested negative as the test takes 3 months to show correct result. Now this person does unprotected sex with someone else will that new person get infected? I do not have any intention to spread fear but I am really worried now and want to go for a test but waiting for another 3 months is very much depressing for me. Senior guys please give me some advice on this with your experience. It would be helpful for new members and the girls also to play safe.

AmpMax
08-04-16, 19:43
Hey bro. No advances at all. The thumb rule. Am sure all others will agree.Hi to all.

1. Yes, advance payment and eft are sure signs of outright fraud. Like Anu4 fun on locanto. Or newly married wadala. List goes on and on.

2. Extra good photos and pushing you on as soon as you see girl, usually in a dim-lit vehicle, are signs of bait and switch. Posts by Sarkar on locanto will give you this experience.

3. Giving your hotel room number puts you at risk of the shame-scam. They will rip you off, bad gal, no performance, etc. Just bcos you are afraid they will make a scene. Somebody had posted here about such experience at vakola 5* hotel. Also classified responses asking you for photo, phone number too many details.

4. Classified ads also do a lot of misinformation. Fake pics, fake deal, fake service, you name it, they have it. E. g. Mumbai locanto has an ad for Bangkok sandwich massage. In reality, no spa pr MP. Just the shitty Sakinaka crook SPs, Sarkar's brothers in arms, who will call you to Gate 5, and then send you and a wg to a low class hotel near a lake. All of us should actively flag such scams on CL, locanto and elsewhere. The site has a button to flag. And if 4-5 people do it, the ad gets taken down. This works on CL for sure.

5. Then the girls themselves will have the sob-story scam. Somebody is ill or dying or needs money for school fees and so on. If a gal brings up a sob story the first time you meet, and wants money, then you know.

6. The amount you pay SP and the amount the girl gets out of it, is another scam. In my very early days, when I was still figuring out things, I once paid an A'bad sp 17 k incl 3*hotel and unlimited shots. He put me in a creepy lodge. Girl was good luckily and had no probs with 3 pops. She told me she would get 4 k.

7. Burn ex scam. Guys put the number and photo of someone they want to hurt, harass. This gets to the police very quickly, so be measured in your communications.

Not even bringing up the armed robbery types of scams.

There are so many scams mentioned in FRs here. We could all list them out and then put the full list in the RoD forum. Mongers have to be real careful and think with the big head, and not afraid to cut their losses and bail out.

Prayog
08-04-16, 20:59
Been a silent observer in this forum since a long time. Had BP experiences only before 6-7 years back. Not much to say about BP, but providing detailed review of all the spas in P. S area for benefit of fellow mongers.

1. Indradhanush. Why spa, three letter word.

They always tell the therapist name who is to be allocated during the time of booking, so no need for any additional extra hints.

Only tried Maharashtrian therapists at this place. All are married. For some reason they do tell about this and also mention they have kids. Slight turn off. If they tell they are married, that's fine but kids. That somehow changes the mood for me.

Coming to therapists:

A. Mrs are- Average massage skills, doesn't take the dispo down even a slight bit during back massage.

Faced an issue even putting on the black dispo that they give, was very nervous for some reason. Wore the dispo in such a way that johny was getting exposed (why do folks at this spa call dispos as Panties, it bugs me. Only ladies wear panties). Are knocked to confirm if I changed to dispos, was still struggling and was fully naked. Are laughed and said, you don't even know how to wear a panty and gave the Panty to wear (this was with lights ON) That was a good start of conversation though.

Started the massage, usual talk. No hints or anything, I was almost shaking due to nervousness due to it being my first mongering (if we can even call that) experience at spas. Smiling therapist with good height and build, told her I am very nervous and this is the first time. Gave average massage, no hints or touching near the groins or anything. Had gone with the very intention of having at least HJ or HJ with TL. So even after a slight turn-off about the married with kids stuff, asked politely. If you don't mind, is it possible for you to give some extra. She then spoke in my ears that rate is 1 k for HJ (did not mention HJ but just expressed with hands) and 2 K for HJ with TL on top. Negotiated 1 k for HJ only. After negotiation, she turned off the lights and started the deed.

As HJ was slightly in progress, again asked very very politely if I can get top access to which she obliged readily. Touched the boobs from inside. Tried to touch her bum at which time she politely said, please not there.

HJ was done in 5-6 minutes with lights off.

Massage - 5/10.

Therapist looks and build - 7/10. Smiley face.

HJ+TL experience- 5/10- OKay, not great. Access to top from under her uniform.

Be. Mrs S. Good massage skills compared to Mrs R. Slightly old. Not a smiling face, looks to be to occupied and reserved but based on fellow mongers, she is supposed to be the provider of extras the most.

Not much to talk as went this time for the massage part as 1 K for just HJ looked like too bad an investment unless the massage turns me ON.

Very good massage with slight touches inside the dispo / groin but not that much to indicate that there are hints. Did not ask about extras and just waited if I get the question from Mrs S. At the end of a good massage, she turned to massage the head. Conversation during the massage went around how the rates have increased in Pune during the recent times and how there was nothing in P. S just a few years back. She understood I am a budget thinking guy and did not ask about extra but said that next time I come try for Body Polish or scrub and also said that she will be inside the shower with me after the scrub (Fellow mongers, please help if you have taken body polish scrub at this place. Want to try this at some point if it is worth it.) . I said I will try the next time.

Massage- 7/10.

Therapist- 6/10 , fair but slightly old.

Extra experience. Nil. Though I heard from fellow mongers that Mrs. S is the bolder of the three at this place.

See. Mrs A, good massage skills, takes the dispo down ever so slightly.

Massage- 6/10 - Mrs S still gives the better massage.

Therapist- 5/10 , very average looking.

Extra experience. Nil. Though I heard from fellow mongers that Mrs. S is the bolder of the three at this place.

Spa Rating:

Ambiance- 8/10.

Shower Rooms - 8/10 - This spa has spacious shower rooms compared to others that I have visited which again brings the question, how good or what is this body polish with shower is all about! Any FR on body scrub here will be great.

Other things:

A. I hope they don't have cameras inside massage rooms here. I saw the receptionist guy looking at what looked like a CCTV footage here. Fellow mongers, be careful and provide your inputs on the camera thing.

Be. They maintain historical record of therapists we had in earlier visits. I happened to come across the previous therapists name against my number when paying the amount for the therapy. They know who we had earlier and mention the names accordingly and probably gauge the therapist popularity based on that.

See. Looks like the north Easts are either on leave or left the Spa as upon inquiry for 2-3 times on different days in the last week, got the response that and. Es are on off day today.

As far as extras. Medium experience. Not that good to boast about.

PuneCock96
08-04-16, 22:22
Hi to all.

1. Yes, advance payment and eft are sure signs of outright fraud. Like Anu4 fun on locanto. Or newly married wadala. List goes on and on.

2. Extra good photos and pushing you on as soon as you see girl, usually in a dim-lit vehicle, are signs of bait and switch. Posts by Sarkar on locanto will give you this experience.

3. Giving your hotel room number puts you at risk of the shame-scam. They will rip you off, bad gal, no performance, etc. Just bcos you are afraid they will make a scene. Somebody had posted here about such experience at vakola 5* hotel. Also classified responses asking you for photo, phone number too many details.

4. Classified ads also do a lot of misinformation. Fake pics, fake deal, fake service, you name it, they have it. E. g. Mumbai locanto has an ad for Bangkok sandwich massage. In reality, no spa pr MP. Just the shitty Sakinaka crook SPs, Sarkar's brothers in arms, who will call you to Gate 5, and then send you and a wg to a low class hotel near a lake....8. from AFF you will get response for chat from good girl and soon you will migrate to gmail or Skype. Scammer will note down all and in month of sweet sexchat he will try to take nude you on Skype (he will never share his webcam) and make video. Meanwhile in sexchat he will gather all information and later he will make video and join with child video and later will approach you with all details and warn you to put this on internet and your facebook friends and demand huge money. If you got person name and email ID it's very easy to search it on google and blackmail start. You can not do anything in shame.

DeshuPune
08-05-16, 04:30
Any one suggest NB for E A spa at Baner is worth or not? If any have experience. Please share. I am new and don't want to have first and last experience.

Ns2211
08-05-16, 06:12
Can you please confirm who is miss P.

The NE chick or similar to Riya with a P.

Hi,

I booked appointment and went with NB voucher.

Counter girl asked for 500 more for cross gender.

She kept me waiting for 45 minutes and asked me to go to room.

Local girl from UP came in with dehati accent Priya.

Must be in late 30's.

Disappointed. Kept on asking me for extras but I denied as I did not feel like doing it.

Only miss P is good there.

Damage 1.5 K.

Experience: worst till the date.

Suggestion: in similar charges go to Kin spa.

AkashMal
08-05-16, 07:18
Anyone availed service from SP who is operating around college at Bangalore highway and digits end with 054. He used to work from KP before not now shifted here.

Let me know if anyone got service from him.

Folsky
08-05-16, 09:34
Thanks Roodra. I plan 3 - 4 days. I hope it is sufficient to start.

Sorry Pune forum, Roodra has no PM, hence asking in forum only.

Bro,

After reading your report thought would jump in quick and share my two cents. My experience with the Ashram is pretty good. It is all about how you are approaching it. It does help to get your energies aligned into focusing on things that matter the most, sorta getting your act together. Yes including "sexual energy" that you are referring to. There are certain specific meditations that focus especially on these aspects but one has to be a regular to get into those sessions. I have been to some, and have benefited to a great extent. Go ahead and try it, but its not like taking a "pill" and getting immediate results. So decide for yourself. They do a blood test at the time of entry to make sure you are not HIV positive. Anyways.

I am all for the positive energy in this group and want to contribute to it in what every way that I can.

Hope this helps!

Be safe!

Rock1115
08-05-16, 09:34
Hello friends,

I am not writing the FR here but just got too much worried after my first encounter. I met one of the indi HW yesterday. Had a good experience but after we complete our job few thoughts caught my mind and I am little more worried today. There was no any brokage of condom as confirmed by her. But in access of the act I got to finger her for 15-20 seconds and to my worry I have got a little cut below my nail for the same finger (Generally everybody's skin here is little thin and breaks often due to work like washing cloths) and I am very much worried about that. She told me that she is clean and has negative report before 3 months. I believe her completely but the general question coming in my mind as:

1. If someone tested negative 3 months ago what are the chances of them to spread infection.

2. When I read more about tests it says that it takes..I did MD in skin and venerology, as a doc I always told everyone that take precautions, avoid DATY, DFK, BJ,fingering if you suspect any thing wrong.

Nobody in this mongering world will tell you that they are positive with any infection like HIV, HPV, syphilis or any other infection.

So guys we are young specially below 30, get to marry yet.

We have long journey ahead.

I'm not saying don't enjoy, enjoy as much you can but always careful and avoid DATY, BJ,DFK, anal sex, fingering.

As much you can.

Because everyone do this business for money, they need to living, why they will tell truth that they are infected.

I saw many pt in opd, specially 25-30 but once something mistake happen in case infection like HIV, it not possible to get cure again.

So stay safe, if you have any thing to ask you can.

Johny548
08-05-16, 10:48
Hi friends,

Has anyone tried Janvee number ending 317?

If yes, please advise about looks, assets and damages.

Thanks in advance.

Kiran1411
08-05-16, 10:57
Don't worry, you would be fine.

HIV is a very fragile virus and needs many things to be right together to transmit successfully.

Even if the woman is infected (and that is a big) if, the likelihood of transmission due to one incidence of high risk sex (vaginal or anal sex without condom) is not 100%.

In studies done. Spouses becoming aware of the partner's infection after a few months. Even though exposed, don't get infected immediately.

All this, assuming the woman is infected. The indies that mostly are discussed are themselves from families and have people they shoulder the responsibilities for. So they have to be a lot more careful. Which they are.

The likelihood of that indie being HIV positive, is very less.

Having said all this. You should always be safe, use a condom without fail and use one that is not expired or left out in the sun etc.

The only way to know you are not infected is to test in 12 weeks. But the new generation of tests can detect HIV within 4 to 5 weeks with almost 95% accuracy.

Get a test done, relax and be safe.

I am not a doc. But have gone through at least two very instances where life was hell for 2 months thinking about it due to the exposure.

I can assure you now that whenever you test, you will be negative! Take care.

Hello friends,

2. When I read more about tests it says that it takes. .

KrypToKnight
08-06-16, 07:27
This is my first post on the form which is a long pending report. After reading through the forum for about six months finally decided to take the plunge. Opted for the relatively safer option of spa. The one nearer to my location is m spa Warje. Called an booked an appointment on Dec 31 last year. The place is easy to locate on top of a restaurant. Went inside and on the counter was a hot MILF. Asked for Thai masseur, to which she informed they only have Thai's.

Routine procedures of washing feet and guiding to the room. Was allotted Arie, I was disappointed to see her as she is in her late 30's or in early 40's. The massage was very good. I've opted for a deep tissue for 2500. After about 45 minutes the question of extras came. Opted for HJ for 1 K. Had full access to top and bottom. Even I could remove her padded boobies and could get hold of saggy tits. Even managed some fingering. The best thing about the place is the flat beds they have got. Came in her hand.

Looks 5/10.

Attitude 8/10.

Total cost 2500+1000.

I did repeat because I thought I'd the safest option.

Juan Garcia
08-06-16, 14:04
I tried A spa after 9 months. Aum wasn't there--returned to Thailand. Got another masseuse, can't remember the name now. B2B was 3500. Initially quoted 5 k. But no DFK, or touching below the waist.

Compare this to Aum who gave DFK and allowed to finger for 3 K. Will not return to this spa-- it's too far and very expensive.

Can someone PM me Pallavi's contact again? I met her last year once but deleted the no for safety reasons.

Thanks,

JG

MyWay1111
08-07-16, 05:34
Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your supporting words. It brings lot of courage to me. I agree all of you have mentioned and trust the indie completely also. I had called her 2-3 times to discuss about my ignorance as it was my first encounter and she got irritated over my behavior. I am not questioning her but questioning all of us because even if someone to get tested positive the test takes 2-3 months and during this time if you are infected (as it can not be detected) there is possibility of infecting others and this is what got me freak out when I read further. I feel sorry for questioning on someone's authenticity but as there is no any process to test each other before starting the act there is always a risk involved.

I am sending you a PM. Kindly help me further.

Thanks,

Myway1111

Don't worry, you would be fine.

HIV is a very fragile virus and needs many things to be right together to transmit successfully.

Even if the woman is infected (and that is a big) if, the likelihood of transmission due to one incidence of high risk sex (vaginal or anal sex without condom) is not 100%.

In studies done. Spouses becoming aware of the partner's infection after a few months. Even though exposed, don't get infected immediately.

All this, assuming the woman is infected. The indies that mostly are discussed are themselves from families and have people they shoulder the responsibilities for..

JizzyB
08-07-16, 09:26
Hi Folks,

Got these pics from a SP whose number ends with 433.

Quoting exorbitant rates.

Anyone availed their services?

-JizzyB.

Bullsye
08-07-16, 09:47
Hi guys,

TIA.One sitting in red and blue top I had her service when she was new in trade sometime 1 year back, I had her at 5 k for 1 pop.

Harsh10
08-07-16, 09:54
VN SP sent this pics to me. Has ne one from forum tried this chick with big jugs.

Xxx4110
08-07-16, 10:08
Went to Lanna Balinese spa was assigned miss N. Beautiful. 20 minutes into the massage popped the question. She said she doesn't do extras which was surprising since I have always been lucky at Lanna. Both of them. Also they seem to have done some modifications to the room. There is no lock from the inside and the door glass was covered partially with blinds. The masseuse was stunning though with nice skin and smiling throughout. Probably the hottest I have ever encountered.

I asked about extras offered by others but she said that no one here does extras. Seems to be a new development.

KrypToKnight
08-07-16, 12:30
Visited Anna's den about three months back. The place is difficult to find. Had followed the directions from the forum. Took the turn from the blue shed. Parked the car in the open ground and walked to the lodge. The place is dingy and there were three four guys in the front ground. On being asked the purpose I told them the reason for the visit upfront and one guy guided me upstairs. The guy charged 1.5 k and lined up all the birds that he had. All were low class and looked like the BP ones.

Chose one plumb one as she was the only one looking up to my face. The room was very bad with stinky bed-sheets. She came in and removed the clothes and was a mechanical deed. I stopped it midway as it was a sad experience. I must say the BP experience is much better than this.

Avoidable place.

WIR. No, never.

Jai2490
08-07-16, 16:20
Hi bro people!

Cheers bro peoples!Average.

Girl is dusky and has good figure but too much nakhra.

Don't expect much. She'll hurry everything. For 3 K and 2 shots its good deal. Beware she'll charge extra for hotel room if you are planning to go to hotel.

Kiran1411
08-08-16, 01:00
I had statistics as one of my subjects in school and probability is amazing! Remember. Your flight crashing, you dying due to lightening hitting you is more than 20 times higher than you getting HIV due to one random act of high-exposure sex. And in this case, you don't even know if the encounter was high-risk or not.

Doubting the woman is a natural tendency, but would not go anywhere- trust me. After your 4 weeks test, you will be laughing at yourself. And then after the 12 week test too.

Hi Kiran,

Thanks for your supporting words. It brings lot of courage to me. I agree all of you have mentioned and trust the indie completely also. I had called her 2-3 times to discuss about my ignorance as it was my first encounter and she got irritated over my behavior. I am not questioning her but questioning all of us because even if someone to get tested positive the test takes 2-3 months and during this time if you are infected (as it can not be detected) there is possibility of infecting others and this is what got me freak out when I read further. I feel sorry for questioning on someone's authenticity but as there is no any process to test each other before starting the act there is always a risk involved.

I am sending you a PM. Kindly help me further.

Thanks,

Myway1111

RaviCool
08-08-16, 09:13
Hi to all.

.Dear Ampmax,

Very nice and informative post.

I am not a paid member, but reading forum regularly. Your post reminded me about forum's great Tut Li.

At least, forum will get a confidence that there are members who will guide the forum in future too.

Keep posting.

Slash9
08-08-16, 10:09
Yes I tried her once. She is a HW. Available only in day time between 10 am to 6 pm. Figure is OK. Is friendly in nature and gives good service and a very well covered Blow job. She is a pro in giving BJ. 2 hours 3000 Rs. And Rs, 500 for hotel which she has some setting over there. Place is OK. Good experience overall should try her once worth visiting.Hi,

Please share phone number of the HW.

Greetings,

Jackson

Sen Sex
08-08-16, 14:23
I got a contact of one indie thru Locanto. Her name, as per Truecaller, is Nisha. Number ending in 8038. She is asking for 5. 5 k for ST and will arrange a place in KP.

If any one has availed her please post review on forum or thru PM.

P.S: Don't flood my inbox asking her number, let me first avail her then I will share (only with those who have posted some informative posts and not just posts asking for contacts).

AmpMax
08-08-16, 19:02
Dear Ampmax,

Very nice and informative post.

I am not a paid member, but reading forum regularly. Your post reminded me about forum's great Tut Li.

At least, forum will get a confidence that there are members who will guide the forum in future too.

Keep posting.Sir,

I have merely compiled the wisdom already found on these pages. Thanks for your kind words.

Tut Li is on a different level. He has discovered a lot of stuff first hand and passed it on to us.

Regards.

AMP.

Roodra
08-09-16, 05:22
Apologies guys for posting messages here.

Hope it all works out for you Folsky.

Happy mongering,

Be safe.

Thanks Roodra. I plan 3 - 4 days. I hope it is sufficient to start.

Sorry Pune forum, Roodra has no PM, hence asking in forum only.

IndyGuy36
08-09-16, 06:38
Hello fellow mongers.

I am a newbie in this and thanks to some of the senior members you have shared p's contact. Got the itch and called p and took care of the references and setup the time. P is fluent in English, which is good. Gave me the directions and was there on time.

She has her own place which is safe and hassle free.

She is very talkative and after a brief time of chit chat we went into the bedroom. Which was clean and cozy. I am not into FS. But boy she took care of me, licking every single bit of me. My boner was really hard. She is into DFK very much, so jackpot for whoever is into that and many other things. She finished me later with a HJ. Cleaned up and on my way. Damages 6 k for ST.

Please don't flood my inbox for contact will only share if you have some good ones.

RaviCool
08-09-16, 06:52
Guys,

The Uzbek girl from Tashkent currently discussed in the forum tasted her. Read the Recent FR and the pic was looking lip smacking and couldn't resist to help myself to her service knowing that SPs are high risk on LE's radar. Even after repeated assurance from the SP, you never know you could possibly be the one in 1000 of being caught while raided. And sometimes even the gut feeling and instincts don't help you much and all your calculated risks goes for a toss if it were a very bad day in your life. So PMed some of the folks who tasted her and there was no help in some or the other form. So tried my luck through the locanto ads and bingo the first SP I tried number ending 170 send in her pics. To prepare grounds for sweet negotiation gave him a pseudo reference saying my friend tried her and knows her nationality and details. The SP was convinced and accepted me as a bonafide monger. As usual quoted the rates from 10 k. I told him my budget is 5 k. This went in for a while with the SP sending the 5 k range chicks. I refused to move my butt and stood hard on 5 k believing that he might just give in. Waited for almost 4 hrs and the SP himself gave a call and told the girl is refusing to provide service at that rate and I told max I can extend is 6 k. The SP told since you are a first timer with us 7 k is the final deal and on future I can expect good discounts. The imagination of natural big round white melons with pink areola weakened my persuasion of further bargaining. So readied for 7 k..Looks like a new method used by SPs. Only one SP used to do this so far, that too in 4 star hotel with 6 k damage. But be careful, mongers are at more risk, if mention the name of these "dens" in open forum. Will be very easy for LE to trace business. Play safe.

VFM16
08-09-16, 07:59
This was in June. I had some work in KP. Thought of exploring the famed M spa. There was NE at the counter. She said 2200 for 1 HR. I started from 1200 but finalized on 17. She said all Thais are busy hence NE will do for 30 minutes.

As I entered, saw an avg room without any ambiance. It had shower attached. Changed to disp, in came a good looking NE. She did trigger some sensual points but she confirmed she does not do any extra.

In came Miss N, a Thai. Beautiful to the core with real soft skin. I thanked my stars for not going to VM branch.

She did some good massage for 10 minutes and asked me for extras bargained B2B for 2.5 k. She put a flower outside the room (sign not to disturb) and returned and completely undressed. Good to feel her soft skin. Slowly removed my disp & came top. I started sucking her to the core. There was mild kissing. I sucked her ears and she was aroused. I fingered her and she was completely wet. Then she started dry humping. The thought still gives an erection. Had I got see with me, I m pretty sure FS would be available.

Finally released on her soft hands with a bang. Later joined her in shower, got another erection (tat was pretty quick) but no time left. Came out a happy man.

Looks: 8/ 10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Price: 1. 7 + 2. 5.

Body: softest.

WIR: of course with See.

RaviCool
08-09-16, 08:20
Hi fellow Pune mongers,

Some time while going through some dating sites I found phone a friend, Quack quack and Mingle2. Are these really working for mongers? Or all the profiles we see in those sites are fake?

Though I have not subscribed to any, they have various plans monthly quarterly yearly. To get more contacts ans chat feature. I only registered on them and get notification saying she x, why, z interest in your profile bla bla bla.

I believe some of the profiles are fake and they lure to subscribe any of the plans.

Is it worth investing? Do we get any return on investments. I am pretty much doubtful. Any experiences to be shared?

Please feel free to provide your inputs to all if not PM me.On Mingle2, 95% profiles are fake.

And for remaining 5%, it requires special skills, like patience, communication skills, enough time and money.

MumbaiStud
08-09-16, 11:07
Hey Buddy,

Post some of your experiences here and build some trust. You will be surprised at the help you get from other members.

Play Safe.Hi,

I have an old member from Mumbai who is offline for many days from mongering scene. Now I am regularly visiting to Pune and wish to have some fun.

Can you guys help me with some contacts of SP's and I will post my FR's and other details.

BTW I have got my subscription today so I think my private message works.

Just to share my experience at KP why Spa last month.

Girl name Linda she is very hot and Thai. Provide BJ, HJ & B2B for 3 k. Last few weeks I have been there and got nice time with this Thai girl. Spotless body and very polite. But no DFK allowed.

MumbaiStud
08-09-16, 11:10
VN SP sent this pics to me. Has ne one from forum tried this chick with big jugs.What is the cost quoted? I also got the same pics from SP Karan but not yet taken any services.

MumbaiStud
08-09-16, 11:17
Hi guys,

TIA.Can you please provide me SP details? I will also try and bargain over this weekend. Seems girls are good looking though not sure about attitude.

Tatankaa
08-09-16, 14:48
I got a contact of one indie thru Locanto. Her name, as per Truecaller, is Nisha. Number ending in 8038. She is asking for 5. 5 k for ST and will arrange a place in KP.
If any one has availed her please post review on forum or thru PM.

P.S: Don't flood my inbox asking her number, let me first avail her then I will share (only with those who have posted some informative posts and not just posts asking for contacts).Had tried no when ad was active on LOC, but no was mostly switched off and no response on WA.

Good luck, play safe.

AkashMal
08-09-16, 15:54
You don't have PM so can't ask you spa name directly. Please provide some hints in public.

Thanks.

This was in June. I had some work in KP. Thought of exploring the famed M spa. There was NE at the counter. She said 2200 for 1 HR. I started from 1200 but finalized on 17. She said all Thais are busy hence NE will do for 30 minutes.

As I entered, saw an avg room without any ambiance. It had shower attached. Changed to disp, in came a good looking NE. She did trigger some sensual points but she confirmed she does not do any extra.

In came Miss N, a Thai. Beautiful to the core with real soft skin. I thanked my stars for not going to VM branch.

She did some good massage for 10 minutes and asked me for extras bargained B2B for 2.5 k. She put a flower outside the room (sign not to disturb) and returned and completely undressed. Good to feel her soft skin. Slowly removed my disp & came top..

ChillGuy873
08-09-16, 16:42
Bought a nb coupon and called the [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] spa Aundh to book an appointment. Male receptionist told that will have to pay 500 extra for cross gender.

Reached on time. Was assigned a local miss P. Good looking and fair, curves at right places. Gave hints from the very beginning. Touched the groin area couple of times, was tickling near navel and a good bum massage. While massaging my chest, she bent over in such a way, that her breasts grazed my face. At the end she herself asked about extras. Fixed a deal for 1 k for HJ and tl.

Amazing skills, great boobs (big and firm) played with her sexy ass. Finished in 5 minutes. Was offered green tea and left.

Massage 6/10.

Therapist looks 7/10. Name starts with p (fullmoon in hindi).

Figure 8/10.

Cost 1100 + 1 k.

VFM 10/10.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Sen Sex
08-09-16, 17:18
Thanks buddy. Now she is more than active on WA. Keeps pinging me. Deciding to try her on Thu or Fri.

Will post review.

Had tried no when ad was active on LOC, but no was mostly switched off and no response on WA.

Good luck, play safe.

MavuPune
08-09-16, 19:05
On Mingle2, 95% profiles are fake.

And for remaining 5%, it requires special skills, like patience, communication skills, enough time and money.Thank you Ravicool. Your feedback much appreciated. I am fortunate enough for not subscribing on those foolish sites.

FunnyDJ
08-09-16, 20:17
Hi guys,

TIA.Can you share SP number via PM. I will reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

FunnyDJ
08-09-16, 20:26
Anyone has whereabouts of miss Nik. Add few more vowels to it to get the name, from invitation spa (translate it to Hindi) in VM Nagar. I had great session with her in Jan. That time she told me that she is going back to Thailand and may work in Baner branch later. If anyone has any idea on her whereabouts please PM or post some info here.

Thanks.

SambyFun77
08-10-16, 11:28
Looks like a new method used by SPs. Only one SP used to do this so far, that too in 4 star hotel with 6 k damage. But be careful, mongers are at more risk, if mention the name of these "dens" in open forum. Will be very easy for LE to trace business. Play safe.Yeah man I know when I say opposite Pizza Ghar KP Lane 6 google might just throw up some results to streamline possible options. But I think it is more left to the interpretation of the readers to make that judgement that I was called to report at lane 6 Pizza Ghar Wherein the exact coordinates were confirmed. Not defending but yes will make sure to make it as less explicit as possible in future.

CoolDude712
08-10-16, 12:17
Hi friends,

Understand Leena is in town for 2 days. Please make use of the opportunity.

CD

Brett21
08-10-16, 12:44
After coming back from Thailand she was in Balewadi branch for a while. Now she is in South Korea.

Anyone has whereabouts of miss Nik. Add few more vowels to it to get the name, from invitation spa (translate it to Hindi) in VM Nagar. I had great session with her in Jan. That time she told me that she is going back to Thailand and may work in Baner branch later. If anyone has any idea on her whereabouts please PM or post some info here.

Thanks.

DeshuPune
08-10-16, 13:22
Well I call spa and asked for NB coupons but he said I can come directly. So I went there but did not got NE discussed on call but got some indie name E__A. Well I already confirm about extras on counter where I got hint discuss inside.

Then do regular process. Well once I get change I directly said I am not comfortable with Disposable - "Sir you can avoid if you like" ? Got confirmation. Then simple chit chat and talk goes other things. I directly get answer no B2B only TL and HJ. She quote 2.5 I said 1 k and it get final on 1.3.

With my talks and other skills she impressed and allow me to go down fingered (clean shaved that was good part) and also normal DFK. She have nice curves are right place. Things goes well. Its my first experience which I got with help of this forum information. I would like to thanks all. But after all I think in spa just for 15-20 min 1 K or above is too much.

Should better arrange for ST. But its also depends on everyone's budget facility and other risk factor too. Well please keep suggesting. I want to have experience of real NE or Thai. Please suggest which spa should I knock.

As I don't able to compare bird with others in term of quality as I have first experience but will keep sharing.

Total damage 1 K (Counter) + (1.3) tip. (Yes but I got her number and also confirm by talking to her.) If I can utilize number would share my experience.

MongerSag
08-10-16, 13:58
Nice FR Brother. Which spa is it?? And what's NB coupon?? Is it the same spa above bookstore?

You can PM me these details. Thanks.

DeshuPune
08-10-16, 14:27
Nice FR Brother. Which spa is it?? And what's NB coupon?? Is it the same spa above bookstore?

You can PM me these details. Thanks.Bro,

First word of my FR title is the first letter of the spa above book store. Fifth F. I can't PM.

JDKpot3434
08-10-16, 14:44
I am regularly visiting this spa and received extra (HJ + TL) at the cost of 2 k. Therapist were miss M and S Today first time I checked NB site and saw around 80 vouchers are sold for this spa. My question is how much extra is charged if we are going with NB coupon?

Explorer799
08-10-16, 15:44
Hi,

Can you share the SP contact details.

Saw the pics and found them good.

See if you want to share the details bro.

In Pune for 2 days.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

TIA.

Explorer799
08-10-16, 15:55
Hi,

Can you share the SP's number.

The pics look interesting.

Looking forward to getting connected soon.

Thank you.

Hi Folks,

Got these pics from a SP whose number ends with 433.

Quoting exorbitant rates.

Anyone availed their services?

-JizzyB.

RaviCool
08-10-16, 16:56
Hi,

Can you share the SP's number.

The pics look interesting.

Looking forward to getting connected soon.

Thank you.Bro,

He is SP John. Regularly advertise on locanto. Check in Pune personal. Woman looking for men. Latest ad is "Mallu housewife ble bla". Good luck.

FunnyDJ
08-10-16, 18:51
After coming back from Thailand she was in Balewadi branch for a while. Now she is in South Korea.Oh, that's bad.

If you know any similar type in any other place can you PM me.

VivekMumbs
08-10-16, 19:27
Hey Ravi,

I'm in Pune tomorrow. Can you share the contact of the SP please. PM active.

Hi guys,

TIA.

VFM16
08-11-16, 03:46
You don't have PM so can't ask you spa name directly. Please provide some hints in public.

Thanks.Hi Akash,

I did reply to you. Not sure why it was not added. Name is similar to famous one in Warje. May not be related. They have another branch in VM.

Name of therapist is Miss A sounding like N.

RickGere
08-11-16, 07:15
Hi guys.

Senior member at Mumbai visiting Pune for this weekend.

Would be grateful and will share Mumbai contacts.

Currently I have SP Rahul number.

But not sure if he is Reliable and service details.

Had number of one Leena number ending 38877.

However she quotes like 7 k a pop so not sure.

Anyways any help with indie will be highly appreciated.

Have a good day guys.

Regards.

Rick.

SmartVvarma
08-11-16, 07:43
Hey Buddy,

Nego with Leena. She will agree for 7 k 2 pops.

Check your PM.

Play Safe.

Hi guys.

Senior member at Mumbai visiting Pune for this weekend.

Would be grateful and will share Mumbai contacts.

Currently I have SP Rahul number.

But not sure if he is Reliable and service details.

Had number of one Leena number ending 38877.

However she quotes like 7 k a pop so not sure.

Anyways any help with indie will be highly appreciated.

Have a good day guys.

Regards.

Rick.

Explorer799
08-11-16, 12:33
Buddy,

Please share the details if possible.

Hi guys,

TIA.

Sen Sex
08-11-16, 16:20
I thought Leena has shifted to Mum, is she back in Pune?

Hey Buddy,

Check your PM.

Play Safe.

RickGere
08-11-16, 16:27
No DFK no bbj.

No meet.

Hey Buddy,

Check your PM.

Play Safe.

CoolGuy86
08-11-16, 19:34
Hello guys,

Please don't spam my inbox for number of house wife indie from Hadapsar. I am only interested in exchanging my contacts for good indies in return. Rest polite request please stay away and don't spam my inbox. Request you to first share your contacts will do share next.

TIA.

Coolguy86

Vatsya
08-12-16, 04:04
Thought of not visiting spa but was tired too and needed a good massage. And thought, if get a session that would be added!

Tried NB coupons and got one for The Spa on NM Road (name sounds similar to Young).

The masseuse was a newly arrived Thai lady. Pretty Cool, sexy body and very new to Pune.

After a back session, asked her to remove Despo if she is OK. That was first hint, she asked for extras later and negotiated for TL 1.5.

Could fondle her boobs but no kissing. Soft skin and Lovely smile.

Looks: 7.

Massage: 8. (Loved the body twist at the end of the session though was scared of what she is doing.).

Body: 9. (Flesh at correct places).

HJ: Was quick. (No DFK / Kissing).

Damage: NB Coupon 1200 + 1.5 Tip.

Sanev75
08-12-16, 04:33
No DFK no bbj.

No meet.She is over hyped and over priced.

She is worth 3 k & 5 k 2 pop, not more than that.

SmartVvarma
08-12-16, 04:57
I thought Leena has shifted to Mum, is she back in Pune?She keeps moving between Mumbai and Pune. Last I heard is that she is in Pune for couple of days now.

Play Safe.

SpamanPune
08-12-16, 04:59
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

MyDream8
08-12-16, 09:27
I am regular to this spa in Aundh above Bookstore. Mainly I tried Miss. H who gives awesome B2B with DFK at 2.5 k.

This time she was busy with prior appointment. Hence, owner / reception guy suggested me to try Ms Mi. Thai therapist who is also equally good.

Message skills are for the namesake initially with lot of chit chat, flirt and hints. After 30 minutes into the message and question asked by her for extras.

Charges were 4 k for B2B, 2 k TL.

I simply denied and asked her to continue massage.

She was not at all ready for negotiation.

Looks: 7/10.

Massage: 6/10.

WIR: Big no.