PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

AndyRocks
10-24-16, 19:09
If I were you I will take them with a pinch of salt. My FR on a lady is pending but rest assured it was a disaster because of highly photoshopped pics.Hi YellowOxide,

Tried reaching you through PM but it seems your Inbox is full. I saw your reports and you probably had a Delhi trip recently. I am from Pune and going to Delhi for 3-4 days, can you please help me with some contacts. I know I'm a newbie but any help will be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Patsn
10-24-16, 20:14
Thank you for the reply. In my first paragraph itself I have asked if anybody has successfully used virtual credit card here for buying subscription.Hey,

I tried with free charge but not able to do so, getting transaction declined msg, can anyone help me out with this.

Jezza19
10-24-16, 20:28
Hi guys,

Can someone PM me a reliable SP's number?

GuyNxtDoor
10-25-16, 04:05
Hey,

I tried with free charge but not able to do so, getting transaction declined msg, can anyone help me out with this.It works only with select Indian sites, as written on free charge's website. Mine too had failed.

RaudyRathore
10-25-16, 07:22
Guys,

Received pic from Locanto and WA of a Indie Nicked Ria.

Seems to have a place at K Bypass.

Please help with the FR's.

Ciao.It would be waste my friend. No even 1 K.

Shekhar647
10-25-16, 10:35
Hi,

I will be in Pune for a couple of days. Any help with reliable SP it MP will be great. I can help in other cities.

Mithun186
10-25-16, 10:46
Hello brother,

I am traveling to Pune for a day for work. Tentatively free in the evening and looking for some company. Can anybody suggest some good contacts? Looking forward.

Thanks in advance,

Regards.

GuyNxtDoor
10-25-16, 14:38
Bro, seems you missed the point of taking subscriptions.

If you want to share the digits here. Take the subscriptions here first please.

-Rj.Bro,

You seem that you have tried Leena a couple of times and satisfied with her service. Can you please PM (now enabled) me her digits. Also I can share one contact with you from west Pune if you want. She might charge somewhere around 3-4 K for ST. But I am not sure whether you will like her as she is only average looking. Better made clear upfront than KLPD.

EvilGenius
10-25-16, 17:22
Az (you need to do some work here to get the actual name) spa near Blackwadi phata. Mind that there are a couple of therapists who do not offer extra.

Also there is one spa on fourth floor of Indra-dhanush (english word for that) plaza.

At both places you should not shell out more than a kilo rupees for HJ. Have fun.Thanks GuyNxtDoor.

Can you share some advice? Like, which therapist to prefer? Or something else, as it will be my first time.

SinJay
10-25-16, 18:09
There are enough spas in the area of your interest. RTFF for more details.

For more specific names and details get your PM activated.

Hi Seniors,

I am new to this forum. I live near Pimple Saudagar. I want to gain some SPA experience. Please suggest any good SPA in Aundh, Baner or Pimple Saudagar, where I can get extras too.

Thanks in advance.

SinJay
10-25-16, 18:12
Check your PM.

Hello brother,

I am traveling to Pune for a day for work. Tentatively free in the evening and looking for some company. Can anybody suggest some good contacts? Looking forward.

Thanks in advance,

Regards.

RkgRoyal
10-25-16, 18:14
Hi guys,

Found attached photo on locanto with number ending 2698. Has any one tried her. Do share feedback. Tried to call her on number but was not having any response.

CoolGuy86
10-25-16, 18:19
After calling Neha house wife from Pimple Gurav some 5-6 days back. Fixed up with her on last Friday. She is very fair liked her boobs a lot. Overall she gave a good service but no DFK was a big turn Off for me. Not even she allowed for kissing Lip to lip. Rest gave very good covered Blow job. No DATY. She is clean and Hygienic. Overall damage was 4 k not satisfied completely with her service. Not sure if will try her again.

Score card for Neha is:

Attitude: 7 (She speaks less and seems like has some attitude while speaking).

Face: 7 (Her face is like married HW seems older may be around 35+ or something).

Boobs: 9 are nice medium size and firm.

Ass: big 7 No anal.

Pussy: 8 Nice tight.

Overall: 8.

Damages: 4 k.

RkgRoyal
10-25-16, 18:29
Hi,

A fortnight ago called Leena for night action. That day thought to have some action for long instead of fast action. We meet at fixed point took her at my place but to off my mood came to knew that she is tired. A plan struck to my head gave her some hot milk and vitamin tablets, which made not only physically fit but also gave some comfort. During discussion I asked her preference in sex. After many no she told that she love her nipples to be sucked. Accepted her request, gave her 10 min good suck to my surprise she was ready to give DFK. Even though it was for a few minutes. Then when I kept on my lap and restated sucking her boobs and put my hand in her underpants found some juice coming out.

Told her this time kiss my balls rub them gently on which she told being new she is learning.

After some more foreplay did in all styles.

After some rest we started the deed this time she was morning so loudly that I had to keep my palm on her mouth with a fear.

This time I really enjoyed her to fullest.

Looking for some sweet girls this time. Put my own ad on locanto but unfortunate got old age women only.

FunkyOgre
10-25-16, 19:05
The Lord should certainly bless VN but the term is close to the spelling of a new spa in sky maximum.

Dang. It is like a software coder was asked to create a new spa and the dude looked around, copied aura and pasted it all over. But its new, clean and has a 40 pct discounton.

The girls seemed okay okay. Curtains here too. I rate it a meh.

BTW the cafe downstairs has great offers on beer. Not sure if it counts for any of you but I like a drunk massage.

Ogre kd.

SambyFun77
10-25-16, 19:30
The Lord should certainly bless VN but the term is close to the spelling of a new spa in sky maximum.

Dang. It is like a software coder was asked to create a new spa and the dude looked around, copied aura and pasted it all over. But its new, clean and has a 40 pct discounton.

The girls seemed okay okay. Curtains here too. I rate it a meh.

BTW the cafe downstairs has great offers on beer. Not sure if it counts for any of you but I like a drunk massage.

Ogre kd.Hi Funky Sir,

If you are pointing to blissful experience, they have 3 branches Hdpsr, p. S and Guess VN is new.

The P. S one too is ditto Aura VN. Ambiance, foot wash platform and they have Ctrl found and replaced Aura with be on the Customer Disclaimer form. LOL. The reception guy has also switched jobs from A to B.

P. S one has all Thai Auntys. Any Thai did cross your sight by any chance there?

Patsn
10-25-16, 19:51
Johnny was seeking attention from morning contacted a SPfrom locanto he asked me to come near Kharadi bypass but couldn't make it as I had a busy day at work, while passing thru Aundh thought about J spa as it was very near, it was already 20:15 when I reached, spoke at the reception she offered Swedish massage of 60 minutes for 1.5 k went ahead with it, girl didn't have looks to talk about, was a local, massage was good and she was talking a lot, halfway asked me about extras and I inquired about the menu, she said 1 k for HJ and 3 k for B2B negotiated for 2 k for B2B, started the deed, was having a good time, she too was getting very horny and she was in her birthday suit too, in the heat of the moment or say in real act of stupidity ended up having unprotected sex, pulled out came on her stomach, paid her 2 k and left. But after that going crazy and worried, cause during all these mongering years never had unprotected sex.

Guys help me out by letting me know how deep in trouble am I and should I get any tests done and when.

EvilGenius
10-25-16, 19:55
Hi friends,

Last week Wednesday was in PCMC area and had an hour free. After reading few FRs was sure about services at this spa as all masseurs are Thai. Checked NB, no deals there so directly went to the spa, asked for discount and the local guy at the counter came down to 2000/- from 2400/.

Told him upfront, I need very good service. He assured me very good service and assigned one Thai lady. Was disappointed with the looks. However only she was free at that time so went ahead with her. She is about 35-38 years old. Washed my feet, not good in English. Went to the corner most room. All rooms with curtains but no disturbance in between.

What followed was a complete bliss. She started with a hug and pecks on my cheeks. Got her intentions clearly. She started showing her pics in her mobile, she is here on a vacation trip, she is a primary teacher (from her pics I thought may be a caretaker in school) her sister works in the same spa..Can you share the details of Spa and the girl if possible?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

PuneExplorer
10-25-16, 19:58
Hi,

Can anyone share / PM me pics of P from Aundh also I am looking for a pass code to enter.

SoboGuy
10-26-16, 03:41
Hi guys,

I am from Mumbai and visiting Pune for short business trip. Will be staying at Hilton in Pimpri. Please help me with good indie contacts for full night. Also suggest if hotel is GF friendly or any other incall facility in and around Pimpri would also work for me. Can help with good contacts from Mumbai in return. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance to helpful souls.

Stay safe.

Bond123
10-26-16, 05:11
Hi,

I am getting these photos from my regular SP since last two days. Looks hot. He is telling 8 k. I asked for 6 k. He said no. Any one visited this chick. Review please.

DactMong
10-26-16, 05:15
Bro it seems your PM is not active. Can you give some clue about the name of the therapist. Is she Thai? Also what are the counter charges.

Thanks.

Tried J spa near hospital today and took service from P.

Initially she didn't speak much but later as I faked her that I came here by reference of my friend Sanju and she started that yes she knows him and bla bla.

After 30 minutes of massage, popped up question about services. HJ at 1 k, BJ at 2.5 and B2B at 4 k.

Took BJ after negotiation at 2 k.

Beware guys, they accept NB coupons for first timers only and I had to pay V1 k at counter for cross gender.

Good news is, she forgot to redeem the coupon so if any bro wants NB coupon, I can share it. Please PM me.

FunkyOgre
10-26-16, 07:06
No Sir. Nothing that will catch the sober eye.

The beer does help with such logistics at times.

I have come to a conclusion that you have less than 5 pct fhnce of getting a young and pretty Thai masseuse. The NE girls are always better looking but then extras. That's like finding a unicorn by the end of a rainbow l. At least for me.

Ogre kd.

Hi Funky Sir,

If you are pointing to blissful experience, they have 3 branches Hdpsr, p. S and Guess VN is new.

The P. S one too is ditto Aura VN. Ambiance, foot wash platform and they have Ctrl found and replaced Aura with be on the Customer Disclaimer form. LOL. The reception guy has also switched jobs from A to B.

P. S one has all Thai Auntys. Any Thai did cross your sight by any chance there?

AmpMax
10-26-16, 07:46
No Sir. Nothing that will catch the sober eye.

The beer does help with such logistics at times.

I have come to a conclusion that you have less than 5 pct fhnce of getting a young and pretty Thai masseuse. The NE girls are always better looking but then extras. That's like finding a unicorn by the end of a rainbow l. At least for me.

Ogre kd.I last saw a young Thai in Pune around 2 years back. Same in Mumbai. After the LE noose tightened, it has got worse. Only the desperate 40 ish ones who can't get a job elsewhere are willing to risk coming here. I still remember this pretty young spinner Noon at Kin. Max 25 yo. Flawless porcelain skin and taut young body.

Now, all milfs only. And not even great milfs like Miss J of Kin.

Luckily, in Mumbai, we have plenty of hot, young and naughty, naughtier and naughtiest NE gals. Haven't tried in Pune.

Ciao.

AMP.

SamirM
10-26-16, 08:27
Guys,

Please read today's Sakal Newspaper page no 4 for LE raid on some actress model (name undisclosed).

News also mentioned that SP Vipul Pawan Dahal is arrested and LEs now in search of SP Rohan and Krushna (Vimannagar).

Just be safe while mongering.

United1878
10-26-16, 08:59
Hi
Friends,

I have been a regular at Yung spa in Aundh. There used to be one local therapist Esha. Apparently she has now left Yung spa. Does anyone know about her whereabouts?

Cheers.

SambyFun77
10-26-16, 11:01
I last saw a young thai in Pune around 2 years back. Same in Mumbai. After the LE noose tightened, it has got worse. Only the desperate 40 ish ones who can't get a job elsewhere are willing to risk coming here. I still remember this pretty young spinner Noon at Kin. Max 25 yo. Flawless porcelain skin and taut young body.

Luckily, in Mumbai, we have plenty of hot, young and naughty, naughtier and naughtiest NE gals. Haven't tried in Pune.

Ciao.

AMP.Not negating both the wise men by any means. But got naughty with few in Pune. Worst massage skills though than their Senior counterparts. Was inquiring to add to the list.

Currently WIP with two NEs exactly what I am looking for at Mumbai. 4 visits and acquaintance formalities done. When will I get lucky. Sigh! Trying hard against the odds both being Moneypoori infamous for being dry.

SinJay
10-26-16, 11:58
I agree to Kin quality going down but there are Spas where Thais in their late twenties to early thirties are there. A spa in H Street had one in her early twenties. Unfortunately she left for homeland.

I last saw a young thai in Pune around 2 years back. Same in Mumbai. After the LE noose tightened, it has got worse. Only the desperate 40 ish ones who can't get a job elsewhere are willing to risk coming here. I still remember this pretty young spinner Noon at Kin. Max 25 yo. Flawless porcelain skin and taut young body.

Ciao.

AMP.

IAm1984
10-26-16, 14:33
Bro,

Check your PM. Digits shared.

-Rj.

Bro,

You seem that you have tried Leena a couple of times and satisfied with her service. Can you please PM (now enabled) me her digits. Also I can share one contact with you from west Pune if you want. She might charge somewhere around 3-4 K for ST. But I am not sure whether you will like her as she is only average looking. Better made clear upfront than KLPD.

SecretAdmirs5
10-26-16, 16:17
Johnny was seeking attention from morning contacted a SPfrom locanto he asked me to come near That's one big mistake. You didn't ask the girl if she was clean. Anyway go to physician and ask for test or something but after someday. Relax. I don't think there would be any risks. Take care next time though. By the way please ping the spa and the birds name. Carrying protection and doing the deed would be great. Looks apart. Do respond.

AmpMax
10-26-16, 18:26
I agree to Kin quality going down but there are Spas where Thais in their late twenties to early thirties are there. A spa in H Street had one in her early twenties. Unfortunately she left for homeland.We just differ in our definition of young I guess. For me it is 18-25.

Jokes apart, I am sure there are lots of things I don't know, lots of places and people I haven't seen. So my opinion is only a broad brush stroke. Do let me know if you have any under 25 contacts bro. I have seen HL, Kin, Sawa, Aman.

AmpMax
10-26-16, 18:29
Not negating both the wise men by any means. But got naughty with few in Pune. Worst massage skills though than their Senior counterparts. Was inquiring to add to the list.

Currently WIP with two NEs exactly what I am looking for at Mumbai. 4 visits and acquaintance formalities done. When will I get lucky. Sigh! Trying hard against the odds both being Moneypoori infamous for being dry.Unfortunately, what you say is true. Negative correlation of extra skills and offers vs massage skills. Only Thais are real professionals. They do great on both counts. And if there area few minutes of your time left, they will give you a head massage or something. I haven't met an unprofessional thai yet.

PuneExplorer
10-26-16, 19:20
Hey bro,

Even I tried her twice. Massage not good however best part was she never kept dispos on bed and never asked for one.

I understand that she is from Kothrud also was looking for some parlor job than spa so chances she might be out of profession.

Hi
Friends,

I have been a regular at Yung spa in Aundh. There used to be one local therapist Esha. Apparently she has now left Yung spa. Does anyone know about her whereabouts?

Cheers.

PuneExplorer
10-26-16, 19:23
Check your PM bro.

Bro it seems your PM is not active. Can you give some clue about the name of the therapist. Is she Thai? Also what are the counter charges.

Thanks.

ReverseEr89
10-27-16, 02:06
Guys,

Please read today's Sakal Newspaper page no 4 for LE raid on some actress model (name undisclosed).

News also mentioned that SP Vipul Pawan Dahal is arrested and LEs now in search of SP Rohan and Krushna (Vimannagar).

Just be safe while mongering.Model name is Rshi khan. She managed to run away from rescue foundation. Check her vid on youtube. Too hot.

SambyFun77
10-27-16, 06:08
Hey bro,

Even I tried her twice. Massage not good however best part was she never kept dispos on bed and never asked for one.

I understand that she is from Kothrud also was looking for some parlor job than spa so chances she might be out of profession.Hey PE bro,

I missed my chance with this chick. I fixed up an appointment one day at 4.00 and then that Desk Jallad (Demon) , apparently Heir to their business told me the NB 999 offer has been revised to 1299 outside of NB. It was definitely not 300 bucks but I hate people making obvious false statements.

BTW my question was is this Esha chick sexy as her name sounds. I hope I didn't miss anything hot. I did speak to her over the phone when she was managing the desk once and that itself fired up my imagination. LOL.

Kaitechee
10-27-16, 06:51
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/crime/261016/pune-rescued-from-flesh-trade-starlet-arshi-khan-makes-an-escape.html

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/pune-hours-after-cops-bust-sex-racket-send-model-to-rescue-home-she-escapes-3102771/

SinJay
10-27-16, 07:21
You are right bro. She is getting married next month and so is out of this for now.

Hey bro,

I understand that she is from Kothrud also was looking for some parlor job than spa so chances she might be out of profession.

MP Man
10-27-16, 07:23
I too have taken service of Maya a couple of times. Massage was not great but HJ was on the menu. She is quite talkative, which is good.Dude,

Would you rate her features (face\height\boobs\ass), will like to try.

Does she offer B2B, top access, BJ?

Wearing disposable mandatory for her in beginning?

SamirM
10-27-16, 07:27
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/crime/261016/pune-rescued-from-flesh-trade-starlet-arshi-khan-makes-an-escape.html

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/pune/pune-hours-after-cops-bust-sex-racket-send-model-to-rescue-home-she-escapes-3102771/I have posted same news yesterday. She was targeted that night. But yes SPs and Star hotels also in risk nowadays.

Be safe while mongering.

SamMonger
10-27-16, 09:06
Guys,

Just be safe while mongering.Yes, I read this news in TOI.

Just need advice on how to be cautious? Now even the star hotels are not spared by LE. Earlier luxury / star hotels were not under the LE's radar and were considered safe. But now-a-days it seems they are widening up their range. I heard something similar happened in Radisson. A month back or so. Though, not sure how true it is?

Guys, just need your inputs based on your experience that how such things can be avoided. What if a customer is caught red-handed, which sections are imposed? Is there any way to easy way to get out of it?

For SP's and WG it is common, they go in and come out. But for us sometimes it can be a nightmare.

To the best of my knowledge. TurnTricks in India is legal but not regulated.

Turn Tricks (having sex in exchange for money) if done voluntarily, is not per se declared illegal by any of the existing laws in India. However, pretty much everything that facilitates Turn Tricks, such as soliciting, pimping, keeping brothels or even being with a WG in a hotel room is made illegal. Hence if one has to go as per the law of this land then it becomes next to impossible to monger.

Can this statement be considered true? - "Prostitution is legal only if carried out in private residence of a prostitute or others" - here the 'private residence' has too many factors involved that can be debated. In short it should not be a public place.

Fellow Mongers, need your thoughts on 1) How such incidences can be avoided and 2) How to deal with the situation if something goes wrong?

Looking forward to your inputs!

Cheers and play safe.

LuverBoyPune
10-27-16, 14:21
It seems that the spa scene in VN is getting towards worse. Visited A spa today in the lane of the school. Massage was OK OK. Nothing great to talk about, ambiance is as usual, but the extras they have started charging a bomb and more so, there NEs around.

I needed a massage more than anything else so no real damage with Extras, but I think the Spas need 'special treatment' of telling the counters that they are not doing a good job, that's what I did. Showed my displeasure instantly.

LBP

PowerTower
10-27-16, 15:33
This is horrible. Why don't they raid BP?.

Yes, I read this news in TOI.

Just need advice on how to be cautious? Now even the star hotels are not spared by LE. Earlier luxury / star hotels were not under the LE's radar and were considered safe. But now-a-days it seems they are widening up their range. I heard something similar happened in Radisson. A month back or so. Though, not sure how true it is?

Guys, just need your inputs based on your experience that how such things can be avoided. What if a customer is caught red-handed, which sections are imposed? Is there any way to easy way to get out of it?

For SP's and WG it is common, they go in and come out. But for us sometimes it can be a nightmare.

To the best of my knowledge. TurnTricks in India is legal but not regulated.

Turn Tricks (having sex in exchange for money) if done voluntarily, is not per se declared illegal by any of the existing laws in India. However, pretty much everything that facilitates Turn Tricks, such as soliciting, pimping, keeping brothels or even being with a WG in a hotel room is made illegal. Hence if one has to go as per the law of this land then it becomes next to impossible to monger.

Can this statement be considered true? - "Prostitution is legal only if carried out in private residence of a prostitute or others" - here the 'private residence' has too many factors involved that can be debated. In short it should not be a public place.

Fellow Mongers, need your thoughts on 1) How such incidences can be avoided and 2) How to deal with the situation if something goes wrong?

Looking forward to your inputs!

Cheers and play safe.

Member #4606
10-27-16, 16:41
Hi guys,

I am new here. I want to have threesome with two girls. Can anyone pm me is it possible in Pune? Even if full sex is not possible then just blowjob also is fine.

Thanks.

Newbie Pune
10-27-16, 16:55
Tried a new spa recommended by an office friend. He is a hesitant monger and wanted some one to accompany him to Spa with unspoken but expected pleasures.

He suggested Z spa on Stop Garden Road. A little place hidden away on first floor. The Spa interiors were standard and the receptionist was trying to sell subscription which we firmly denied.

Took Swedish massage and in walked a girl / woman of definite mid age. A big turn off to see a heavily made up Thai with obvious advanced age. She had good figure and a pleasant smile though.

First thing she did was to ask me to take off dispo. Surprised at her aggressiveness. Started with bum massage which was OK. Kept asking if I am fine. Leg massage was OK and she kept talking which was annoying as she had a difficult accent. After asking me to turn over she popped the question. Seeing her I denied and she became emotional assuring me that she does a good job and that I am her first Customer today. Remained unmoved. Finally she said HJ and TL for 1 k. Felt bad for her and agreed. Unlike her advertisement, her skill was poor and felt hurried. The TL was better left covered as the boobs were the smallest I have seen in long time.

Rating .

Looks - 3/10 old.

Figure - 5/10.

Skills - 1/10.

WIR. No.

Double Shot
10-27-16, 18:03
Hello brotheren.

There was a time in Pune (read 2005-2010) when plenty of local MPs were operating where massage was for namesake and the focus was on extras. So much so that by 2008-09 many MPs were offering FS as 'standard'.

Later LE forced such MPs to close down and just around that time many Thai MPs started flourishing. Come 2013-14 and many local MPs started operating again as "Ayurvedic MP".

I have visited FIVE of them and made these observations which are common to all of them:

The MP owners are under tremendous pressure from LE about "no extras". So whereas the so called therapists are as such willing to go that extra mile, environment prevents them from doing so (stern warning from owner, CCTV cameras and cabin door having top half of glass). These MPs regularly adevertise in local Marathi papers and most of them have one line "therapists required". This is because these therapists get megare salary and only small tips for a good massage so they try their luck at some other MP. The only good thing is that now there is an attempt from their side to give a good massage.

If any of you have found extras at a local MP, the please PM me the name and particular therapist.

Thanks.

Double Shot.

PuneExplorer
10-27-16, 20:00
Hey bro,

Grass looks always greener on the other side. She is definitely a Yes girl. I never preferred locals however Esha during my first visit to spa made me such comfortable that I was literally begging for her appointment within 2 weeks. I seriously liked her firm boobs which is a rare case in case of locals and have I mentioned already that she is below 25.

Worry not bro, if you wish to try local, try visiting M spa in Indradhanush plaza and ask there for local. She's from nagpur and a bit hesitant (was lucky to crack her code for HJ in literally 300 bucks).

Has anyone tried Sea (synonym) at KP, they also have a local girl kept specially for B2B and HJ. She's from Panvel and has nice assets.

I should mention that that spa is pathetic but.

Hey PE bro,

I missed my chance with this chick. I fixed up an appointment one day at 4.00 and then that Desk Jallad (Demon) , apparently Heir to their business told me the NB 999 offer has been revised to 1299 outside of NB. It was definitely not 300 bucks but I hate people making obvious false statements.

BTW my question was is this Esha chick sexy as her name sounds. I hope I didn't miss anything hot. I did speak to her over the phone when she was managing the desk once and that itself fired up my imagination. LOL.

GuyNxtDoor
10-28-16, 03:58
Dude,

Would you rate her features (face\height\boobs\ass), will like to try.

Does she offer B2B, top access, BJ?

Wearing disposable mandatory for her in beginning?Face 6.

Height 8.

Boobs 8.

Wearing dispo is mandatory.

YellowOxide1
10-28-16, 06:55
My second stint in Pune has been largely underwhelming and there has not been much to report in terms of FR. As I have mentioned earlier, when you have been taken care of then it is easier to write a FR with a clearer mind. But with a string of bad experiences in Pune has robbed the city of its charm. It's true that the stunners still adorn the various lanes of Pune and one just need to visit Phoenix during weekend evenings or even hang around Shivar Chowk to get its share of eye candy. But when it comes to bedroom, it has all the air of a failed marriage. Akin to some evil mother-in-law from some random daily soap, the LE has descended upon what was a harmonious relationship between the punter and the inde / SP and have upset the whole applecart. Yes, when you have nothing to do in your free time then you watch daily soaps and they eventually creep into your metaphors.

Sometimes to break away from this routine,* you try something out of the box. That is when a Mumbai. Delhi trip happens. But an average punter can afford so much and that is where I envy* the ones with frequent trips to such cities on official work. While my job is comfortable and affords me sinful pleasures, it does not warrant me to visit the city where there are many choices. So you are kind of stuck with the scant choices it offers. Under a relentless LE,* Pune SPs and indes have dried up and curiously a lot of spas have crept up and you have to pay for a glorified HJ. Following are some of the FRs I had ever since I have returned.

A Spa (Aundh).

The visit to this spa is because there was a delay in providing a slot in why Spa and I had some time to kill. Visited this spa and was assigned a Maharashtrian MILFITINO (Mom I Like To Fuck If There Is No Option) . I did away with the disposable as I use it as an indicator to gauge if extras are available or not. As she asked me to lay down on the bed, I saw her flinch for the smallest second when she knew that I did not wear the disposable. She did not protest and I knew that she will rub one out. Now when it comes to crafting sentences on the forum, I find it easy to put words in a lifeless machine. But I am notoriously bashful in initiating a conversation with a person in flesh and blood. Thankfully she did with the routine where are you from and where do you work. So this time I was from Dhanbad and worked as a businessman dealing in coal. I am not. But my life is somewhat private to me and not up for display to a random masseuse whom I will probably never visit again. She slowly worked on my knots and narrated about her ordeal in working in such an establishment. What I have noticed that they always complain about vulgar clients and how I am the decent one and how they hate extras* and then they will offer me extras in the final 15-20 minutes of the treatment. What varies only is the price and the extras and sometimes the massage. Sure enough like clockwork, this one too offered me one when she shone me like a shoe with the assortment of aroma oils present. A bit of haggling and the deal was fixed for 0. 7 k. This one unfortunately was the mechanical kind where they poured a awful amount of oil and worked it like a piston. Lest she injures my cock with friction, closed my eyes and imagined the Mediterranean lady who sucked me dry in front a full length mirror 4 months back while mouthing the word "puta" one too many times. Sure enough, I came in the lady's hands and she cleaned me up and I went* to the attached shower to clean off the oil on my body.

While I came out and headed to the why Spa, SP are called me for the first time and started sending me profiles as his first attempt to reconnect. If I had an inkling of an idea how it is going to end, I would not have even picked the call. But then I do not have the clairvoyance of Nostradamus. So I was constantly engaged with him. But then I was getting sort of late for my appointment at why Spa.

Why Spa (Pimple Saudagar).

In hindsight should have started with how I ended up in this spa only to be told that the therapist is available only after a couple of hours. That is how I went to A Spa in Aundh. But fuck continuity as this is a report on a spa experience and not an entry for Pulitzer prize. The prices for massages are reasonably high because of the diaspora living around here. The guy at the desk has his mobile ringing off the hook as he manages to cram in as many appointments as possible. I was just motioned to sit under a faux tree as he sorted out the mess that is this spa. Like a waiter at a dhaba he was regurgitating all the available options on the menu. I have already been assigned a therapist named Roshni so I was busy contemplating which one it will be. Some made me recoil in horror. For some I fervently prayed that they drop in my slot. In the end I was assigned a therapist who was quite average and had that rustic look. I was led to a room fashioned out of faux wood giving a village like ambiance. She playfully suggested that I should change into the disposable and left the room. Obviously I did not comply. I wore the oversized towel and left the disposable on the massage bed. She entered the room and that was the first thing she saw. She then fake protested that I should change into the disposable. I said that little me will be choked to death in a such small undergarment. She giggled and I took that as an admission and laid myself on the massage bed. She then proceeded to sort of rip out my towel to render me completely naked on the bed. Well, things could not have been better. She started off with small touches here and there. Quite unexpectedly she reached under my groin and grope for my penis with a lubricated hand. I take back my words. Things just got better. Sort of whispered in my ears that if I pay well then I will have the time of my life. And I was thinking to myself. Honey, if you are not suddenly transforming into a Portuguese minx who moaned and came like hell while I was banging her petite body in anal in a jacuzzi, you are quite far from giving me "the time of my life" . But all I could elicit was 1 k is all I am willing to pay for access to your oversized melons and an above average HJ. She happily agreed. Rookie I thought. Whether it was me or her will be settled after the massage. Talking of massage, we dropped all pretense and I asked her to proceed with massaging my groin area exclusively. By this time I have freed her breasts from that stupid contraption called bra. I suspect that her version of "time of my life" was to dunk my cock in abundant oil and massage my cock thoroughly. * Which would have worked well on 21 year old me who was still green behind his punting ears. But it was hard to evince any interest in this technique often glorified as tantric lingam massage. Her looks did not help also so I sighed and closed my eyes to visualize that Naughty Allie in a green dress is giving me a mean HJ while I was sucking on her fake breasts. The imagination took prime form and I was soon able to cum in her hands. While she wiped off the mess that was oil and cum with a hot towel, I contemplated whether 1 k is too much for oil, a different pair of hands and some access to books. In the end, made the payment with the fake promise of trying her out by the next day. Unless something substantial comes out like a B2 B, I have decided to refuse HJ as they are overrated. For that* I have my own hands to take care of it.

New lady at SP are:

As I have shared earlier in a post on this forum, SP are has been persistent in asking me to sample his limited and extremely overpriced menu with the promise that newer dishes will be available post Diwali. Most of the times the deal fell through due to the feedback on this forum who advised against due to lack of good service. I in fact gave the same feedback to the SP and asked him to refrain from showing me any more options if the girls are not good in service. So on 17th October, he sent me some pics and implored that I take her services as she fits my preferences to a T. DFK. Check. BBBJ. Check. GFE. Check. I did not have any reason to doubt him as he was an old SP and did not have a reason to kill the goose who gave golden eggs. Mistake number 1 . Do not put your trust in any SP, however good he has been in the past. Anyways The girl looked delicious and young so I thought why not. Mistake number 2 . Never let your little head take decisions as the photos could be airbrushed. Moving on, while the deal was struck at 6 k (when he was quoting 8 k) , SP are called me and conveyed that the hotel was booked in someone else name and I need to book a room or bear the cost. Mistake Number 3 . Never agree to any kind of change of plans as it always indicates a shoddy service as true professionals do not dilly dally with the routine. With so many red flags and herrings, one might imagine that an experienced punter should have backed away. But this is where the newbies can take heart, in the matters of sex even the most experienced ones are also thinking with their dicks during the most crucial moments. I am no different. Went ahead with the deal and made a long haul to the hotel they booked at a really overinflated price for an untested lady with nothing but the SP word for guarantee. I mean what can go wrong?

Turned up at the designated hotel which was too nosy about the purpose of my visit. I shot him down with an authorative voice citing that whether this is the way to treat hotel customers. He backed away and did not even ask for ID. I rocked up at the door and from the moment the door opened I knew that I was being conned. The lady in question looked at least 10 years older and did not even resemble with the rest of the pics. Old and haggard and with a tired expression she asked why am I late. Score 1 for treating your clients so amicably. The johnny has already given up by now and slowly receded in some corner of my body fearing retaliation from my brain. No introduction or nothing and she went to watch the serial she was watching in TV. I got annoyed but masked that and told her that I need to take a shower. By now the eggs have been broken, the birds flew off, the milk has been spilled and, ummm, well you get the drift. So I decided to salvage whatever little was left from the situation. Changed into a towel and proceeded to join both single beds to make a single bed. She then excused herself to use the bathroom. She started to disrobe in front of me and more disappointment ensued. Beneath the jeans and shirt she was wearing, I discovered that she was using a body shaper. Once that came off, whatever little illusion of a proper body also wore off. With a couple of car tyres masquerading as her belly, I was silently cursing the hall out of SP are. Yet there were more reasons to lament. Once naked she climbed into the bed with her eyes firmly on the proceedings going on the TV. Once I cleared my throat she half heartedly started the proceedings. No DFK was on the menu. I was not even surprised. Wouldn't have kissed her anyways. Her pathetic attempts with foreplay was laughable to say the least. She had better chemistry with the TV than me. Slowly and steadily I was at the end of my tether. She then proceeded with what I term as the worst BJ of my life. She kept a towel besides her and gave me a blowjob* (if you want to give it a name) where except her lips, no part of her mouth touched it. After bobbing her head a couple of times on my cock, she then started to wipe her mouth with the towel as if she just had the some infested earthworm in her mouth. This while she was completely engrossed in the proceedings on the TV. That was the last straw and I simply got off my bed and went to the bathroom to wash and getting dressed. She sensed my annoyance and tried to defuse the situation by imploring me to return to the bed. But as long as it concerns me, the deed was over. She was quite unsettled by the calm demeanor where I suspect she is subjected to quite aggressive behavior when she dishes out such pathetic service. She tried to be apologetic about her behavior citing tiredness on her part. I simply retorted that in that case you shouldn't have taken the session and would have saved both from the hassles. While I was getting dressed she made a frantic call to the SP and tried to proactively redeem herself in SP eyes. The nerve on the last was she asked for Taxi fare. Never in my life I suppressed a urge so high to slap someone square across her face. Told her that the best I can do for her is to book an Ola on her tab. After I packed off the skank in the cab, my phone started to ring incessantly. * I didn't have to glance on my screen and received the call to simply state to SP are that there could not be any business between us any more. He apologised profusely saying that he was not aware of her service. I said then he took a gamble with me regarding this and he just lost. He then requested me to give him some time. I gave him a week and 4 days later he then feigned ignorance and said that it was not him who did this. I said no worries and chalked up the loss of 8 k to school fees.

So it is quite clear that SP are (number ending 0567) was taking advantage of the desperation in Pune regarding the availability of ladies and decided to make a quick buck. In fact to corroborate the incident, another guy PMed me and narrated a similar experience about this lady when I had announced about her in the forum. I would just want to warn you guys about the possible pitfalls of trying out this particular SP and will be best advised to avoid him.

Sorry to disappoint guys here who were expecting a steamy encounter. There was none to boot and I prefer to remain honest about it than to massage my ego by writing a false account.

As for me, it is quite clear that Pune scene is almost dead and I am fast losing motivation to even pursue the Delhi import for the time being.

Happy Diwali everyone.

Member #4606
10-28-16, 08:24
Hi guys,

I am new to Pune. Can anyone tell me a reliable MP and SP. Please PM me.

Thanks.

Sen Sex
10-28-16, 10:21
This is a week old review of Fiza in Mumbai. Thanks to SmartVarma for sharing contact.

Contacted Fiza on whatsapp two days prior to my Mum trip. She asked for 8 K short time. Offered her 6 K for two pops at my place in Mum. First she declined but later agreed.

We had agreed to meet at 12 PM and I was pleasantly surprised that she reached dot on time. She is quietly friendly and easy to hold conversation with, in Hindi only. Looks wise not pretty but better than average. Has a hint of northeastern features (mixed parentage as per her) and a dimpled smile. Quite big boobs on slender frame.

Will not go into details of sessions but it was unhurried and as per my liking. Lots of DFK.

Looks: 7 /10.

Service: 9 / 10.

Hygiene: 9 / 10.

Repeatable: yes.

Member #4606
10-28-16, 10:42
Hi guys,

I am new here. I want to have threesome with two girls. Can anyone pm me is it possible in Pune? Even if full sex is not possible then just blowjob also is fine.

Thanks.Guys,

Can anyone help me here. I am new to Pune and would appreciate any info or digits on any reliable SP and MP. I appreciate anyone sending a PM to me.

Thanks in advance.

SambyFun77
10-28-16, 10:55
Hey bro,

Grass looks always greener on the other side. She is definitely a Yes girl. I never preferred locals however Esha during my first visit to spa made me such comfortable that I was literally begging for her appointment within 2 weeks. I seriously liked her firm boobs which is a rare case in case of locals and have I mentioned already that she is below 25.

Worry not bro, if you wish to try local, try visiting M spa in Indradhanush plaza and ask there for local. She's from nagpur and a bit hesitant (was lucky to crack her code for HJ in literally 300 bucks).

Has anyone tried Sea (synonym) at KP, they also have a local girl kept specially for B2B and HJ. She's from Panvel and has nice assets.

I should mention that that spa is pathetic but.Looks like missed the bus since she is out of business now, hopefully temp and returns back after tieing the nuptial knot.

If M is me in Indradhanush, the local I tried was 6 months back, okay chick.

Now for O spa (synonym for sea) , have been bombarded with SMS. New NE and local Staff. Tried with Miss M (Dhoni's other name) , kindly avoid her, fat, loud and rude Punjabi MILF. Obnoxious tits and had to search for her pussy under tons of tummy fat. Respect her though for raising a kid with husband separated.

Convictar
10-28-16, 12:24
Hey bro,

I should mention that that spa is pathetic but.Any hint with name of the Nagpur chick at M spa, Indradhanush plaza?

EvilGenius
10-28-16, 14:30
Hi friends,

Today I inquired 2 Spa suggested by seniors, one is near Blackwadi phata (Hindi name) and another one is 4th floor Indra-dhanush plaze (English name) in P.S. But both of them are saying that cross-gender service is not available for nearby coupon. As per them I have to pay total 1.5 K-2 K for cross-gender message. I find it waste of money, as its not sure that you will get any extra or not. That too, when they do not have any Thai. They have only local or NE girls.

Please suggest is it worth to try above spa in search of extra?

Thanks in advance.

Newbie Pune
10-28-16, 17:19
Cannot understand how I could enjoy a FR which basically spoke about unending disappointments! Amazing use of comic sarcasm. Fore play with the TV. Still laughing.

Doesn't bode well for newbies who are starting to run through the options with no further avenues opening up. I hope Mumbai proves to be a better bet!

I hope for our collective sake that the scene improves and LE let's up restoring balance to the market.

Will check out the spas in PCMC as there the LE action is lower.

Happy Diwali and happy mongering guys!

My second stint in Pune has been largely underwhelming and there has not been much to report in terms of FR. As I have mentioned earlier, when you have been taken care of then it is easier to write a FR with a clearer mind. But with a string of bad experiences in Pune has robbed the city of its charm. It's true that the stunners still adorn the various lanes of Pune and one just need to visit Phoenix during weekend evenings or even hang around Shivar Chowk to get its share of eye candy. But when it comes to bedroom, it has all the air of a failed marriage. Akin to some evil mother-in-law from some random daily soap, the LE has descended upon what was a harmonious relationship between the punter and the inde / SP and have upset the whole applecart. Yes, when you have nothing to do in your free time then you watch daily soaps and they eventually creep into your metaphors.

Sometimes to break away from this routine,* you try something out of the box. That is when a Mumbai. Delhi trip happens. But an average punter can afford so much and that is where I envy* the ones with frequent trips to such cities on official work. While my job is comfortable and affords me sinful pleasures, it does not warrant me to visit the city where there are many choices. So you are kind of stuck with the scant choices it offers. Under a relentless LE,* Pune SPs and indes have dried up and curiously a lot of spas have crept up and you have to pay for a glorified HJ...

JohnSnow12
10-28-16, 18:15
Hello friends,

I am silent member of this forum and watching this forum regularly. This my 2nd time I visited a Spa. The first time visit to Balewadi Spa was not that satisfactory experience. But today I visited the most discussed Y Spa above bookstore and I come to know in real what a real spa is.

Since morning little johny was excited and wanted to relax. So searched for address and call up Spa couter guy and asked rates. He was quoting to high so I asked him for discount then he promised to give discount once I reach there. While going bought protection (who knows what will happen there?

After reaching I was very pleased to see the environment with nice fragrance in the air. I negotiated with the guy for 90 minutes for 2000 and I pretended like I am regular visitor of spa and asked him confidently to provide nice good therapist. He told he will provide a very good one from his list. He called Miss S.

She came out to take me to room. Wooow what a girl she was! I really appreciate her figure and her looks. I was totally flat. She asked me to change into disposable. After 2 minutes she came back and locked the door from inside and asked me to lay down on bed. Then she started it from behind and she too climbed and started pushing her weight on my legs and moved slowly to upward direction. My body was feeling too good. After some message to upper part of legs she removed my disposable and then I got the hint that she could sure-shot provide extra. She massaged my bums with her elbows and hand and then I got too much excited and asked her if she can provide extra. She laughed and told 5 K for B2B and BJ. 5 K was too much so I started negotiation. 10 minutes went in negotiation and then she agreed for 3.5 K I checked my wallet but it had only 3. 3 K and then she refused to do extra. Then again I promised (fake) her that I will give 200 in later visit. But she told me that she will not take less than 4 K for B2B.

The she started B2B by slowly rubbing her body on me and then she started giving massage to little johny with pressing in her boobs. I pressed her ass and boobs. Boobs were too much soft. I doubt if it were natural one. But due to excitement I ignored and started enjoying her B2B massage. In 6-7 minutes I came on her body and she stopped it and went to take wash herself. During B2B she was not allowing to press her tits, DFK, kissing on lips. That was big turn off. Anyway I enjoyed it because it was first time for me. She was so fair and beautiful. I directly ask if she can provide sex service, she denied. Later she continued with remaining massage and finished with good head massage.

In total very good experience. Next time will try with some other girls in their list.

Looks 9/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Service: 9 / 10.

Hygiene: 9 / 10.

Damage: 2000 on counter + 3.3 K for B2B without DFK and kiss.

Repeatable: yes.

Newbie Pune
10-28-16, 18:15
Cannot understand how I could enjoy a FR which basically spoke about unending disappointments! Amazing use of comic sarcasm. Fore play with the TV. Still laughing.

Doesn't bode well for Newbies who are starting to run through the options with no further avenues opening up. I hope Mumbai proves to be a better bet!

I hope for our collective sake that the scene improves and LE let's up restoring balance to the market.

Will check out the Spas in PCMC as there the LE action is lower.

Happy Diwali and Happy Mongering guys!!

Sometimes to break away from this routine,* you try something out of the box. That is when a Mumbai. Delhi trip happens. But an average punter can afford so much and that is where I envy* the ones with frequent trips to such cities on official work. While my job is comfortable and affords me sinful pleasures, it does not warrant me to visit the city where there are many choices. So you are kind of stuck with the scant choices it offers. Under a relentless LE,* Pune SPs and indes have dried up and curiously a lot of spas have crept up and you have to pay for a glorified HJ. Following are some of the FRs I had ever since I have returned..

PuneExplorer
10-28-16, 18:38
Hi friends,

Today I inquired 2 Spa suggested by seniors, one is near Blackwadi phata (Hindi name) and another one is 4th floor Indra-dhanush plaze (English name) in P.S. But both of them are saying that cross-gender service is not available for nearby coupon. As per them I have to pay total 1.5 K-2 K for cross-gender message. I find it waste of money, as its not sure that you will get any extra or not. That too, when they do not have any Thai. They have only local or NE girls.

Please suggest is it worth to try above spa in search of extra?

Thanks in advance.I don't give a fuck to P.S. Spas as they are money minting machines.

I asked why spa that KP spas never asks for money for cross gender then why you? The idiot on phone laughed and said Ok sir, you please then go to KP.

I then called them again next week, same justification that NB coupons are for same gender, I said I'm Ok to have a massage from same gender then he said that all appointments were booked for same gender and only female therapists were available (wtf. Are there so many gays) I still wanted to fuck him so I said, give me appointment for tomorrow to which he replied that the male therapist would be on leave and he is the only one they have so I said then you will lose business, why don't you hire me. He understood that I'm making fun of him and said, ok I'll give you discount of 500 for cross gender. I said, I'll give massage free of cost to all female clients they may have. He declined and disconnected.

If we collectively say no for extra money to cross gender, they might change decision. It's our hard earned money and all money we give to spa is black money for them as no one asks for a bill.

Newbie Pune
10-28-16, 20:02
Hi,

Fixed up session with Leena after lot of scheduling conflicts. She is busier than many corporate executives it seems. Finally fixed for evening at a hotel. Booked under double occupancy and have her name. It seems she lives with her aunt here and does. It have a place in Pune.

She arrived half an hour late which irritated me as time was a constraint. Finally after coming, she asked to change as she was eager to get into the act. Had also brought a lube to help her.

Before we began she started giving a short list of dos and a long list of don'ts. This was turn off 2.

Taking note of her preferences we begun and She moans a lot! Did Mish and Doggy. No WOT as she claimed it hurts her. We wrapped up in mish. She does give a decent CBJ but nowhere near the expertise with which Pallavi does.

Ratings -.

Face and figure - 6/10 I like slim.

Boobs. Smaller than desired 4/10.

Pussy - 8/10 tight.

Service - 5/10.

GFE- 5/10 in hurry.

WIR. Unlikely.

Damage - 5 k.

SambyFun77
10-29-16, 06:55
I am myself obsessed with writing long FRs (knowing not all people read it fully) but I choose to skip one when it comes to reading. I am sure most of people would be having this natural reflex of filtering information I. E just glance through, pick and absorb only select useful information if a FR is tediously long. Both not with YO Sir's FR. Not flattering to get favor in return LOL but very unlike I am glued to the FR, reading in curiosity and apprehension what's next giving importance to each intricate details in there. Bow!

I have few personal favorites from Pune, Mumbai and Delhi Forum. Both FR and Non FR wise (interaction with them on the PM will tell a tons about them).

If you love to get tickled by a witty FR and end up with a stomach ache do read LoneRanger1976 (Mumbai) and AntiKLPD (Delhi).

RkgRoyal
10-29-16, 09:18
Hi,

Fixed up session with Leena after lot of scheduling conflicts. She is busier than many corporate executives it seems. Finally fixed for evening at a hotel. Booked under double occupancy and have her name. It seems she lives with her aunt here and does. It have a place in Pune.

She arrived half an hour late which irritated me as time was a constraint. Finally after coming, she asked to change as she was eager to get into the act. Had also brought a lube to help her.

Before we began she started giving a short list of dos and a long list of don'ts. This was turn off 2..Ask her not to use lub I told her so. You are right I think she is acting like goddess. Even now I'm irritated with her rescheduling.

SambyFun77
10-29-16, 09:32
Hello friends,

I am silent member of this forum and watching this forum regularly. This my 2nd time I visited a Spa. The first time visit to Balewadi Spa was not that satisfactory experience. But today I visited the most discussed Y Spa above bookstore and I come to know in real what a real spa is.

Since morning little johny was excited and wanted to relax. So searched for address and call up Spa couter guy and asked rates. He was quoting to high so I asked him for discount then he promised to give discount once I reach there. While going bought protection (who knows what will happen there?

After reaching I was very pleased to see the environment with nice fragrance in the air. I negotiated with the guy for 90 minutes for 2000 and I pretended like I am regular visitor of spa and asked him confidently to provide nice good therapist. He told he will provide a very good one from his list. He called Miss S.

She came out to take me to room. Wooow what a girl she was! I really appreciate her figure and her looks. I was totally flat. She asked me to change into disposable. After 2 minutes she came back and locked the door from inside and asked me to lay down on bed...Hey JS Bro,

Was the amazing girl in your FR Thai / local / NE. Which genre?

You did what First timers or fresh to Spa scene do. But please don't pay 3.3 k for B2B, its astronomically high. LOL.

Its your money, but the only concern is for mongers like me and few others who would like to restrict the extras tipping to max 1 k. The girls are making good amount of non taxable money. Its really not about affordability but keeping prices in check, and let us define the rates rather than them controlling the rates at their will.

JohnSnow12
10-29-16, 17:02
Hey JS Bro,

You did what First timers or fresh to Spa scene do. But please don't pay 3.3 k for B2B, its astronomically high. LOL.

Its your money, but the only concern is for mongers like me and few others who would like to restrict the extras tipping to max 1 k. The girls are making good amount of non taxable money. Its really not about affordability but keeping prices in check, and let us define the rates rather than them controlling the rates at their will.Yes that girl was thai. I will surely take care next time to keep rates low.

PuneExplorer
10-29-16, 19:20
I second this thought. In search of a hole we should not spend whole.

Hey JS Bro,

Its your money, but the only concern is for mongers like me and few others who would like to restrict the extras tipping to max 1 k. The girls are making good amount of non taxable money. Its really not about affordability but keeping prices in check, and let us define the rates rather than them controlling the rates at their will.

PuneGuy2006
10-30-16, 12:11
Luckily, I also got this one in why Spa.

The experience is same you mentioned, she asked me how much I had paid extra last time, I told 3 k, she then told she will take 4 k.

Somehow I could manage some DFK and also taken bath with her.

Rest experience is same.

Hello friends,

After reaching I was very pleased to see the environment with nice fragrance in the air. I negotiated with the guy for 90 minutes for 2000 and I pretended like I am regular visitor of spa and asked him confidently to provide nice good therapist. He told he will provide a very good one from his list. He called Miss S..

Kp6305
10-31-16, 15:58
Is Neha Aundh out of business?

Tried to contact her on her number ending with 974, but it is switch off.

Can any senior kindly help with new number if it has changed?

Or any good info or SP option for LT in Pune?

Can help with whatever I have in Pune Mumbai or Bangalore.

Erep84
10-31-16, 17:43
Hi all,

I am new to Pune, started staying here from 15 days, I am reading the forum from last 1 month.

I want to try Neha number ends with 730, can the Seniors please give me the feedback and please mention the damage.

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RohanM
10-31-16, 19:09
I have place in nigdi, just want ny contact which charges no more than 1 k,can anybody reciprocate?

Alex Hunter
10-31-16, 20:25
Hello guys,

I am New in Pune looking for a good Experience in Spa or direct contacts from seniors. Let me know please I stay at Wanowarie.

YellowOxide1
11-01-16, 05:21
I have place in nigdi, just want ny contact which charges no more than 1 k,can anybody reciprocate?My oh my someone is being so generous today.

Member #4606
11-01-16, 15:05
Hi guys,

I am new to Pune. I just got a few contacts from some fellow members and have started mongering in Pune. Thanks for sending. I will post detailed FR soon on everything. I was just curious if BDSM / Dominatrix are available anywhere in Pune or any contacts willing to try? Please ping me.

Thanks.

LustyLover
11-01-16, 15:46
Well I was in Pune few days back. So wanted to get some service. I was located in Pune till last year and mongered for few years. And I must admit I have seen glorious couple of years. It was so easy. Just search few numbers in locanto and you are good to go. Over the years I could build the directory of trusted SP in KP, VN etc. Late Gaani used to bring girls to my doorstep at 3-4 k for 2 shots, yes even girls like Sneha Shimla mirchi at that price. I used to enjoy for 2 hours sometime even 3 if no next customer in queue. Girls were much better in service and attitude. They were happy since they had never earned this much money before. Expectation were low and what they were getting was more than what they expected. That made it mongering heaven.

But the scene has become bad over the years. Even though SPs and girls have became greedy over time, situation was still under control. You could still get decent girls for 5-6 k for 2 shots in 2015. At the start of 2016 new lady Cop came in picture and has ruined the whole mongering scene in Pune. SP stopped the activities for some time. Everyone hoped it would be intermittent issue and soon things would be back to normal. Alas it lasted longer than anyone thought and continues even now. Under these situations the risk for SPs are very high and due to lack of availability, mongers have gone desperate. So some daredevil SP are taking advantage of situation and quoting astronomical prices and perhaps getting it also. Man I was aghast at the price and quality available. Damage is done and it is here to stay. Once the price is raised I have never seen it to go down. There are enough desperate and rich people to pay these prices. However it makes mongering a very pricey affair for normal monger. I won't think about mongering in Pune if situation does not improve. Better to take a trip to Delhi.

One more thing, I still keep seeing the same girl that were available few years back. I have not seen any new attractive girl. That's very strange to me. I thought more and more girls will come into this and we monger will have gala time. Since these days of iPhone fad and in general desires for Hifi life standard, Girl should be taking this way to earn quick bucks. That's my reasoning and sounds good to me. However the ground reality seems to be totally opposite. Sometime I feel we are missing something. May be ISG, locanto are the old ancient methods, we are missing the current ways to hook-up. What you think.

JizzyB
11-01-16, 17:33
Hi Folks,

Happy Diwali to all.

Does anybody have reviews or info on Dolly? Do share.

-JizzyB.

Member #4606
11-01-16, 20:23
Hi guys,

Got the following from a SP. Please let me know if anyone is good?

Thanks.

Member #4429
11-01-16, 21:42
Is Neha Aundh out of business?

Tried to contact her on her number ending with 974, but it is switch off.

Can any senior kindly help with new number if it has changed?

Or any good info or SP option for LT in Pune?

Can help with whatever I have in Pune Mumbai or Bangalore.Hey buddy,

Please scroll back few pages you will find all the recent info about Neha Aundh.

Spune
11-02-16, 06:56
Every word you said is so f true.

Wonder if change will be done.

Damage must be controlled and we must rise to the occasion.

Hope newbies learn a lot.

Cheers.

Well I was in Pune few days back. So wanted to get some service. I was located in Pune till last year and mongered for few years. And I must admit I have seen glorious couple of years. It was so easy. Just search few numbers in locanto and you are good to go. Over the years I could build the directory of trusted SP in KP, VN etc. Late Gaani used to bring girls to my doorstep at 3-4 k for 2 shots, yes even girls like Sneha Shimla mirchi at that price. I used to enjoy for 2 hours sometime even 3 if no next customer in queue. Girls were much better in service and attitude. They were happy since they had never earned this much money before. Expectation were low and what they were getting was more than what they expected. That made it mongering heaven.

But the scene has become bad over the years. Even though SPs and girls have became greedy over time, situation was still under control..

YellowOxide1
11-02-16, 07:27
Hi guys,

Got the following from a SP. Please let me know if anyone is good?

Thanks.There has been a lot of cases of bait and switch. Also curious on what the SP is charging you.

Member #4606
11-02-16, 13:14
There has been a lot of cases of bait and switch. Also curious on what the SP is charging you.The quotes were from 8 k to 13 k for the whole night.

RocketsInSingh
11-02-16, 14:08
Hi everyone,

This is a much delayed review. I have been reading this forum for quite a while now and it has given me the necessary encouragement to start my mongering journey. I live in Aurangabad which is as dry as a city can get and not just that, it is a city of not so good looking people (an understatement), which is why I am apprehensive about trusting the ads on locanto. So the only option left for me were MP. I hope its OK to put the Aurangabad report in Pune thread.

1.) I started off about 6 months ago with a visited to A spa in S mall (Pune). The ambiance and all was OK but was assigned a slightly mature masseuse with a weird name that I forgot in a few days. Massage and service both were good. I opted for a B2B, was quoted 3 k, settled for 2 k. WIR: maybe but for a different masseuse.

2.) couple of months after that I thought I should try my luck locally so went the P mall in Aurangabad which has 2 spas. Chose to call up the spa in it and talked to receptionist on the phone to book an appointment and hinted that it was my first visit to their spa and would be a regular if am happy with service. When reached I was surprised that the prices of massage were comparable to A spa in Pune but the interior was dingy and shady. But my hopes were raised on seeing the masseuse. A hot Thai in her early twenties. Pathetic at massage and not so good at HJ but makes up for it with her perseverance. In fact I went for two HJs with TL access which set me back by 1.5 k but was worth it. The only downside was the atmosphere of the spa. It had curtains!

3.) next up I decided to go for the newly opened SR spa opposite on station road. The rates again were same and interior was not up to mark but was better at cleanliness than the spa. They didn't have Thai gals, only NE. The masseuse was not a looker but what a massage. She gave me a very nice prostate massage and HJ for a damage of 0.5 k.

Now a friend of mine also helped out by giving me a SP number who has sent me the attached pics and demand 4 k for ST but she wants me to come at a hotel where I am afraid someone might recognize me so I am not sure about it. I also request if anyone could indie contacts from Aurangabad.

Thanks and regards.

PuneExplorer
11-02-16, 20:14
Hi mongers,

I happened to visit why spa this week and was assigned M (first 2 words of surname of famous Pakistani cricketer who hit six on last ball in Sharjah against India) who has very nice assets and soft skin. She asked me to wear dispos. She arrived in 2 minutes and locked the door from inside. Massage started with legs and I could sense that she was not in a good mood (I tried her previously and she was very happy that time). Before I went in for massage, I saw her talking loudly (read angrily) with previous customer and he walked away in a bit hurry so chances that it was a failed game for him. So coming back to massage, after she massaged my legs for 5-10 minutes, she pulled my dispos and gave nice bum massage and put her hand deep inside gap. It was a nice feeling however unlike last time this massage was more mechanical and sort of pre-programmed one. After doing massage on back she asked me to turn then directly put her hand inside dispos touching johnny completely and acted as if nothing happened. Naturally jonny woke up and she saw it, she directly asked me if everything was OK and grabbed jonny and asked if this thing is OK too? I was turned On so asked her how much for HJ, she said 2 K. I asked her normal rate is 1 K so I can give that much only. She stared at me for couple of seconds and asked, do you think this Spa has HJ on menu card? It comes as an extra so I will decide the rate. I was pissed off by this statement and she murmured something in her language which I could feel were curse words. I decided not to have HJ so I asked her to continue without extra and she was literally angry on me for not opting extras. (WTF).

When there were 10 minutes left, she said that she will do it for 1 K but I was not in mood so I said even if you want to have full sex, do it for free if you want to but I am not interested. She became red hot and said everyone asks for full sex, this is spa not a brothel and whatever I said was not proper way to say no. I said that, you told me about extras which I never asked for and when I am not interested why the fuck are you giving me discount for that? She stopped massage there only and left the room immediately. I thought she might call manager (which I seriously wanted to) but nothing happened. I took bath and left.

First timers, opt for her (despite of words exchange I took B2B from her last time and she has the very firm big and soft boobs I have ever seen) and she is really good in B2B.

PuneExplorer
11-02-16, 20:16
Hi,

Can anyone please post pics of P ll v (omitted vowels) or PM me.

I have her no and really wish not to demotivate myself after meeting her (if at all she's worth trying).

Thanks in advance.

JohnSnow12
11-03-16, 02:56
Hi mongers,

I happened to visit why spa this week and was assigned M (first 2 words of surname of famous Pakistani cricketer who hit six on last ball in Sharjah against India) who has very nice assets and soft skin. She asked me to wear dispos. She arrived in 2 minutes and locked the door from inside. Massage started with legs and I could sense that she was not in a good mood (I tried her previously and she was very happy that time). Before I went in for massage, I saw her talking loudly (read angrily) with previous customer and he walked away in a bit hurry so chances that it was a failed game for him. So coming back to massage, after she massaged my legs for 5-10 minutes, she pulled my dispos and gave nice bum massage and put her hand deep inside gap. It was a nice feeling however unlike last time this massage was more mechanical and sort of pre-programmed one. After doing massage on back she asked me to turn then directly put her hand inside dispos touching johnny completely and acted as if nothing happened. Naturally jonny woke up and she saw it, she directly asked me if everything was OK and grabbed jonny and asked if this thing is OK too? I was turned On so asked her how much for HJ, she said 2 K. I asked her normal rate is 1 K so I can give that much only. She stared at me for couple of seconds and asked, do you think this Spa has HJ on menu card? It comes as an extra so I will decide the rate..How much damage for B2B by M?

LustyLover
11-03-16, 03:51
I have experienced such situation and it makes you really pissed off. Though we visit spas for extras mostly but sometime you may not want extras for various reasons like girl's looks and appearance, her behavior or the cost. Since its your money So you decide. But these girls have developed a feeling of entitlement for extras quick money. Now when a monger want FS or whatever, he has right to ask since he is going to pay for it and of course girl can refuse what she does not want to do. Both can bargain and fix the deal or no deal whatever. But these girls want you to pay her as much as she want for as little as she wants to do. It is as if she is one paying. This is so very true for Thai. That pisses me off. Man 1 k for 5 min HJ is already more than enough.

As long as you are paying well, they behave very nicely But try to bargain a little you see true colors. These girl are easily making 4-5 k per day above their fixed salary that's make like minimum 1 Lac per month for even very average middle aged girls. These girl should be more than thankful for all this money they are getting. Of course every now and then they might get a bad annoying customer but that's not the reason always. Its entitlement for easy money and I believe Thais doe not like or respect Indians anyways.

Yes I have had amazing service from Thais but always at high cost but mostly it has been not very good experiences.

Hi mongers,
She stared at me for couple of seconds and asked, do you think this Spa has HJ on menu card? It comes as an extra so I will decide the rate. I was pissed off by this statement and she murmured something in her language which I could feel were curse words. I decided not to have HJ so I asked her to continue without extra and she was literally angry on me for not opting extras. (WTF).

When there were 10 minutes left, she said that she will do it for 1 K but I was not in mood so I said even if you want to have full sex, do it for free if you want to but I am not interested. She became red hot and said everyone asks for full sex, this is spa not a brothel and whatever I said was not proper way to say no. I said that, you told me about extras which I never asked for and when I am not interested why the fuck are you giving me discount for that? She stopped massage there only and left the room immediately. I thought she might call manager (which I seriously wanted to) but nothing happened. I took bath and left.

First timers, opt for her (despite of words exchange I took B2B from her last time and she has the very firm big and soft boobs I have ever seen) and she is really good in B2B.

SambyFun77
11-03-16, 05:23
Hi,

Can anyone please post pics of P ll v (omitted vowels) or PM me.

I have her no and really wish not to demotivate myself after meeting her (if at all she's worth trying).

Thanks in advance.Dude,

Click on Photos next to Pune thread and search for her name. Jpg. That is her.

VPune
11-03-16, 13:09
I was a silent reader since long time but reading those forum from Pune thinking of buying a subscription and enter the world of mongering, my question was can I buy subscription via visa debit card? If not then what is virtual credit card and also are there any extra charges for the same?

DactMong
11-03-16, 16:45
Same here bro and it is happening quite frequently. And the reason is obvious. There are some customers who are paying that kind of amount which makes these girls think that their market value has gone up. Its a clear case of supply and demand however demand is not rational and it is dependent on our 'little brain' sometimes. Even I have paid crazy amounts in my desperate times during my noob days.

Also not everyone going to these spas uses this forum. They probably would have no idea of the market rates and would be pissing money, just happy that a girl is touching their weiner. It will be hard to bring the prices down now but if all of us do a simple task. Next time ask for a B2 B. If quoted exceedingly high. Just politely tell the girl that the market rate is 2 k and to refuse their offer. Get a HJ release for 1 k by telling her clearly that 1 or 2 people will pay you 3. 5-4 k but you will loose business of 40-50 people in next 2 months. If the same dialogues come from all of us, they will start understanding that we are aware of the market. I am assuming there might be at least 400-500+ mongers in Pune. Even if 10% do this, the girls will understand (hopefully) that they are loosing business. We can start with why spa. I think why spa girls have already started facing refusals. Even I have refused 2 of the girls for their crazy rates. We can put more pressure by just taking a HJ and refusing B2 B.

I have experienced such situation and it makes you really pissed off. Though we visit spas for extras mostly but sometime you may not want extras for various reasons like girl's looks and appearance, her behavior or the cost. Since its your money So you decide. But these girls have developed a feeling of entitlement for extras quick money. Now when a monger want FS or whatever, he has right to ask since he is going to pay for it and of course girl can refuse what she does not want to do. Both can bargain and fix the deal or no deal whatever. But these girls want you to pay her as much as she want for as little as she wants to do. It is as if she is one paying. This is so very true for Thai. That pisses me off. Man 1 k for 5 min HJ is already more than enough.

As long as you are paying well, they behave very nicely But try to bargain a little you see true colors. These girl are easily making 4-5 k per day above their fixed salary that's make like minimum 1 Lac per month for even very average middle aged girls. These girl should be more than thankful for all this money they are getting. Of course every now and then they might get a bad annoying customer but that's not the reason always. Its entitlement for easy money and I believe Thais doe not like or respect Indians anyways.

Yes I have had amazing service from Thais but always at high cost but mostly it has been not very good experiences.

Bond Bond
11-03-16, 17:27
Yes, you can buy using debit card. I have been doing the same since two years. Cheers!

I was a silent reader since long time but reading those forum from Pune thinking of buying a subscription and enter the world of mongering, my question was can I buy subscription via visa debit card? If not then what is virtual credit card and also are there any extra charges for the same?

PuneExplorer
11-03-16, 17:47
You nailed it bro. I have heard her saying bad about Indians for mongering attitude (or may be too much lust according to her). It happened with the same girl I mentioned in my previous post, this girl after giving nice B2B (during my previous visit) said something bad and I wanted to give her a reply making her understand that its a win-win situation for she being a Thai and we as a customers (money owners) are Indians.

She quoted me 4.5 K for B2B which made me laugh like anything, I tried to negotiate for 1.5 K but finally settled for 3 K.

How funny it is that someone begs in front of you to buy something, if you try to bargain they get pissed off and if you walk away, all you hear is curse words. Have decided to take a break from this world as money doesn't come easily to us unlike we pay for this 5-10 min stuff.

..... Its entitlement for easy money and I believe Thais doe not like or respect Indians anyways......

PuneExplorer
11-03-16, 17:48
Thanks bro. I got it!

Dude,

Click on Photos next to Pune thread and search for her name. Jpg. That is her.

JohnSnow12
11-03-16, 18:43
Can anybody share feedback for HW from Kolhapur? How much she charges for ST and LT? I will appreciate if anyone tells if it really worth to try her once. My PM is activated.

Rahuv1911
11-03-16, 19:21
Hi guys,

I am not a regular monger so I have very few posts out here. I would like to share my recent Spa experiences.

1) 4th Floor Spa. Indradhanush Plaza P.S.

I had got a message saying 60 minutes Massage + 10 minutes Shower by Therapist for 1499. I thought of trying it out. Went without calling them. I was told to sit for 10 minutes, eventually waited for 20 minutes. I could see 2 therapist free but still had to wait. After 20 minutes I was asked to move in the room. In came the therapist named (Light in Hindi). She has a good height. She asked me to change in dispos and she turned off all lights except 1. She started with the massage pretty well it was at the start. Did back massage, asked her can she do massage on the bum. She said no, after a pause of 1 min she asked me do you want some extra service.

I asked what do you provide she said only HJ. Quoted 1 k. I asked for top access she said a no. I dint reply and asked her to continue the massage. After the massage was over I asked her can you make it less she was hesitating but eventually agreed for 0.7 k. I said why don't you provide more service she said this much is only fine. I asked her you don't even let touch, then she was like OK I ll take titties out from the bra and I can touch from inside the tee. Nice boobs, but she has tummy also she does not let you suck lick or kiss the tits at all. Cummed on her hand in 10 minutes. After that she took in another room where you have to lie down on a wooden table and therapist gives you bath.

She does not talks much, but she will be ready for HJ very easily and if you can negotiate she ll let you touch boobs from inside.

Damage: 0.7 k for HJ and top access from tee.

WIR: Might if no Thai available at any other place.

2) Bliss P.S.

Called and booked an apt. They have all Thai. The receptionist is a NE very cute. Had to just sit for 2 minutes and the therapist came. It has nice interiors. Came in a Thai very pretty cute she washed my legs and took me inside the room. There are no doors so that's a let off. She was a new one out there just 1 month old. Her name is (Recent Akshay Kumar movie name). She has a very cute face. She started with usual back massage. Her massage was good enough.

She hardly can speak English so was having really bad time talking with her. She stays near GG hotel P.S. She said her age is 27 yrs and guys trust me she was young not like at many other Thai places where 32-35+ females. She is very very shy. Every time she was looking at me she was smiling. I got up to ask her why she is shy and gave her a kiss she dint mind that so I that there might be something in offering.

I asked her do you provide anything extra she did not understand at all. I had to do actions for jerking off and show her. She said 1 k only HJ. I asked her for TL she said there is curtain so can't do that. She said I am new not comfortable yet next time more. I said OK and just because she was pretty milky nice I told her to go ahead for HJ. She let me touch her boobs fro above but only couple of times.

Came in her hand and again she started to smile. She said take a bath. When I was about to get up she said 8 k for complete service outside for couple of hours. Sadly I don't have a place so dint go ahead with it. I am sure many of you would have been in my place would have done the deal up till now.

Damage: 999 Nearby + 1 k HJ.

Again try: Yes.

Guys please excuse my style of writing not an expert in this field, still amateur.

VPune
11-03-16, 19:59
Yes, you can buy using debit card. I have been doing the same since two years. Cheers!But how do I know whether my debit card can be used for international transaction?

FunkyOgre
11-03-16, 21:45
Gentlemen -.

Any of you into well endowed chicks notwithstanding plumpness and an average looking disposition at a spa please do try koom at YI.

Good attitude and does well to try and please.

Ogre KD.

Bingo101
11-03-16, 23:55
Any recent updates on Aonestar in KP, tried it a month back and had a good experience.

JizzyB
11-04-16, 04:19
Hi,

The girl in the first pic is a TV actress from a show called 'Zoo' meaning in Hindi.

-JizzyB.

Hi everyone,

This is a much delayed review. I have been reading this forum for quite a while now and it has given me the necessary encouragement to start my mongering journey. I live in Aurangabad which is as dry as a city can get and not just that, it is a city of not so good looking people (an understatement), which is why I am apprehensive about trusting the ads on locanto. So the only option left for me were MP. I hope its OK to put the Aurangabad report in Pune thread.

1.) I started off about 6 months ago with a visited to A spa in S mall (Pune). The ambiance and all was OK but was assigned a slightly mature masseuse with a weird name that I forgot in a few days. Massage and service both were good. I opted for a B2B, was quoted 3 k, settled for 2 k. WIR: maybe but for a different masseuse.

2.) couple of months after that I thought I should try my luck locally so went the P mall in Aurangabad which has 2 spas. Chose to call up the spa in it and talked to receptionist on the phone to book an appointment and hinted that it was my first visit to their spa and would be a regular if am happy with service. When reached I was surprised that the prices of massage were comparable to A spa in Pune but the interior was dingy and shady. But my hopes were raised on seeing the masseuse. A hot Thai in her early twenties. Pathetic at massage and not so good at HJ but makes up for it with her perseverance. In fact I went for two HJs with TL access which set me back by 1.5 k but was worth it. The only downside was the atmosphere of the spa. It had curtains!

3.) next up I decided to go for the newly opened SR spa opposite on station road. The rates again were same and interior was not up to mark but was better at cleanliness than the spa. They didn't have Thai gals, only NE. The masseuse was not a looker but what a massage. She gave me a very nice prostate massage and HJ for a damage of 0.5 k.

Now a friend of mine also helped out by giving me a SP number who has sent me the attached pics and demand 4 k for ST but she wants me to come at a hotel where I am afraid someone might recognize me so I am not sure about it. I also request if anyone could indie contacts from Aurangabad.

Thanks and regards.

Vishwas Naik
11-04-16, 05:15
Can you please give me contact number or any other details about Deepali.

Hello fellow ISG'ians,

Yesterday it was Dashera and I had no plans to visit more friends, ended up everything by 6 PM. Johnny was in a mood to get some fun. So called up Neha House wife from Aundh but unfortunately her mobile was switched Off. Then called House wife Deepali from Hadapsar. She agreed to meet near Fursungi, Bekrai. Charges where Rs. 4000 for night plus Rs. 1000 for hotel.

As per decided she came to the spot some what earlier because I had requested her to do so as I would be leaving early next morning. Met her at the chowk and paid Rs. 100 for her Auto charges. She had covered her face with a scarf, I was riding my bike while Deepali she sat behind me as a pillion rider. She started chit chating with me while I was riding the bike. She was touching her boobs to my shoulders making me horny, she asked me if I like to take drinks. I said yes sometimes I do take drinks. We headed to the Hotel V executive. All the way she was just talking about sex and naughty things. I had my travelling (Laptop) shoulder bag with me which I had put it in front. This was an advantage and Deepali she was touching my Johnny while I was riding my bike. She made my Johnny hard...===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Bkaran
11-04-16, 06:55
Hello everyone,

Visiting Delhi next week for the fist time. Can some share me few indies dig's.

Thank's in advance.

Thirsel
11-04-16, 09:58
Hi all,

I am visting Pune after a long gap of 6 years. Collage days were awsome here. Had so much of fuck fun. Now all changed. Would be happy if a few of you can help me in my in box with MP, sp, near piple sudagar and some nearby area. I too would help and exchnge the numbers which I get as I am here for a short duration of 3 days. Also a friend in deed is friend indeed. So help will also be extended in someother citu like chennai and Bangalore in inbox. Love you guys. Bye.

Thirsel
11-04-16, 11:36
Sorry forgot to ask. If you have and housewife or good indi. That would be great.

FunkyOgre
11-04-16, 12:24
Hoping to try out the synonym of sea like spa today. Read about a local therapist. Hence thw trip.

Ogre kd.

JohnDoe27
11-04-16, 16:03
Hi,

Could anybody provide me the contacts of Leena or Pallavi?

Thanks in advance.

ConceitedSpud
11-04-16, 16:08
Hey gents,

This post might come across as too noobish / ignorant. Please bear with me. I'm totally new to the scene and the forum too.

So I got in touch with this user on kik from a locanto ad under the same username.

What's on offer: 30-32 housewife 5 k for 1 shot near camp area. (including place).

The lack of further info raises red flags. Other than correspondence over the I'm app there is no other contact. Apparently I am to go near Shivaji market upon which I'll get her contact no. Too fishy. Should I drop the whole thing.

Apologies if this isn't in keeping with the content on the thread.

RessrRcky
11-04-16, 18:00
Anybody know FMBM spa? Need review with extra and damages for extra.

Thanks in advance.

YellowOxide1
11-04-16, 19:24
Hey gents,

This post might come across as too noobish / ignorant. Please bear with me. I'm totally new to the scene and the forum too.

So I got in touch with this user on kik from a locanto ad under the same username.

What's on offer: 30-32 housewife 5 k for 1 shot near camp area. (including place).

The lack of further info raises red flags. Other than correspondence over the I'm app there is no other contact. Apparently I am to go near Shivaji market upon which I'll get her contact no. Too fishy. Should I drop the whole thing.

Apologies if this isn't in keeping with the content on the thread.If he asks for advance payment then in all probability he is is scamster.

YellowOxide1
11-04-16, 19:26
The quotes were from 8 k to 13 k for the whole night.Sorry for the late reply but the price quoted is quite expensive. You should not be paying more than 4 k for these.

PuneHunter
11-05-16, 06:32
Did anyone avail Leena or Pallavi for outcall. I would like to take them to my room. Do they come outcall. What will be the damages?

PuneCock96
11-05-16, 06:47
My friend Got following Pic from SP quoting 3 K or 2 hours.

FunkyOgre
11-05-16, 07:52
I had been meaning to visit this spa for a while since they kept sending smses all the while. (yes, I am that easy to trap).

So, this place in KP gives the vibe of spas in the days gone by before the snazzier ones with the Thai girls waltzed in.

I specifically asked for a non NE therapist. They offered a good discount too.

The therapist was plump faux blonde hair and I was regretting this already. The masage was a formaility and she directly asked if I needed extras. For the first time ina spa I did think about this. The masage was okayish. The b2 b was offered for 2. 5 and negotiated down.

If you are into girlsbuilt well with a rounded ass this ones for you. Not for me though.

Ogre kd.

LustyLover
11-05-16, 09:40
I think its good deal for 8-12 k for night. YO1 you are mistaking it for per shot instead of night changes.

Sorry for the late reply but the price quoted is quite expensive. You should not be paying more than 4 k for these.

SexSeeker69
11-05-16, 13:02
Hello friends,

Next week I plan to be in Pune for a day.

Would like to taste an indie for ST with place, preferably a sizzling Maharashtrian.

Prefer petite, fair, good boob size, with oral skills.

My PM is active. Will appreciate your help, guys!

Thanks!

TheFunDuo
11-05-16, 13:39
I recently visited a spa named synonym of "prakrutis (translate) Secret" in KP.

They open at 12:30 was their first appointment, the place has quite shady. Bought coupon from nearbuy 1 K for 90 minutes, shower is very tiny. No Doors only curtains was a disappointment.

Got a NE girl M.

My Experience with her:

Well built strong hands, gave a really good massage for 90 minutes.

She very fondly massaged my buttocks as well!

I told her I don't want to wear the disposable, she asked me to remove them.

While doing the upper body she accidentally touched the tip of my penis and kept laughing.

All this gave me enough signal to ask for extras but she refused.

The massage was great! She left me hanging and desperate.

WIR. Maybe if I get a good deal.

FundoBoy
11-05-16, 17:42
Did anyone avail Leena or Pallavi for outcall. I would like to take them to my room. Do they come outcall. What will be the damages?Leena might come to your room. Pallavi prefers 5 star hotels for outcall otherwise, I would suggest go to her place.

FundoBoy
11-05-16, 17:55
Thank you seniors for her number. I won't mention your name here as it might flood your inbox.

Called her. Fixed the appointment at night. As mentioned by one of the members she lives with her family or aunt.

On the day of meeting, she ditched me first time as she was with her family and was unable to meet. She called me back and apologized over phone. I was bit sad as I was already in mood. I could calm myself down after few hours. I told her we would meet the next day and she was fine with that.

Next day again I called her and she was awaiting my call. Since I didn't have my own place, we went to famous V hotel now it's called as Sun (Marathi word for sun).

Booked AC room. She was already waiting for me there so that confirms she knew and frequented that place.

We went inside room. I offered her food or drinks but she refused.

We started bit chit chat, so came to know she is working lady and was leaving with roommate earlier but now lives with family.

I liked her looks. Slim body, good figure but small boobs. I need to mention her skin it was really like silk feeling.

She has a tight bottom which was also plus point.

Face 8/10.

Boobs 5/10.

Bottom 8/10.

Figure 9/10.

GFE 8/10.

Overall 7/10.

Damage 5 k + 2 k room.

Repeat again. Yes.

SambyFun77
11-05-16, 18:32
I recently visited a spa named synonym of "prakrutis (translate) Secret" in KP.

They open at 12:30 was their first appointment, the place has quite shady. Bought coupon from nearbuy 1 K for 90 minutes, shower is very tiny. No Doors only curtains was a disappointment.

Got a NE girl M.

My Experience with her:

Well built strong hands, gave a really good massage for 90 minutes.

She very fondly massaged my buttocks as well!

I told her I don't want to wear the disposable, she asked me to remove them.

While doing the upper body she accidentally touched the tip of my penis and kept laughing.

All this gave me enough signal to ask for extras but she refused.

The massage was great! She left me hanging and desperate.

WIR. Maybe if I get a good deal.Visit Again. Miss A is more proficient in massage and Miss M is still learning. Tip them first time you get extras and on next visits you would get it free. Up to you to exploit them for free or tip them as gentleman on further visits. Be nice and earn their trust.

Member #4429
11-05-16, 21:01
My friend Got following Pic from SP quoting 3 K or 2 hours.Looks tempting care to share the SP's digits. And is it with the place?

Logicalpm
11-05-16, 23:16
Is your this scheme on.

I would be more than happy if you can consider my name in it AS contributing partner.

If ok pm me.

We will get connected.

The response has been overwhelming and unexpected in such a short time. I have been sending a very rough overview on PM to all who have asked.

Seeing the response I think we have a viable plan and I need to smooth around the edges for a final chapter. But some pointers are pretty obvious:

1) Only regular members with a proper post history will be considered. We do not have anything against the newbies but they simply carry the risk of being LE in disguise.

2) For obvious reasons, I will not be posting the details of the whole process on the public forum. That will be too risky.

3) We are testing the waters with the initial session and therefore we are not looking to go beyond 4-6 members for the first party. The ratio will be always 2 men: 1 lady so that the girls are not fatigued. If 6 men are the final count then maybe we will go for an extra girl.

Some people requested Butter Chicken (Neha) pics. Please find below. As who is Butter Chicken can be easily found by simple search on the forum with the same name.

Kuldud2001
11-06-16, 02:34
Thank you seniors for her number. I won't mention your name here as it might flood your inbox.

Called her. Fixed the appointment at night. As mentioned by one of the members she lives with her family or aunt.

On the day of meeting, she ditched me first time as she was with her family and was unable to meet. She called me back and apologized over phone. I was bit sad as I was already in mood. I could calm myself down after few hours. I told her we would meet the next day and she was fine with that.

Next day again I called her and she was awaiting my call. Since I didn't have my own place, we went to famous V hotel now it's called as Sun (Marathi word for sun).

Booked AC room. She was already waiting for me there so that confirms she knew and frequented that place..Your FR on Leena is interesting. What all services you got from her for 5 K and for how much time? Any other inputs on her service please?

TheRoman
11-06-16, 07:46
Hi all,

New to mongering. I need some HW contacts from Pimple Saudagar, Kalewadi phata or Vishal nagar area.

VikasGuhes1
11-06-16, 12:44
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

AD912
11-06-16, 12:54
Hi Guys.

I am from Mumbai but visit Pune on weekends as I have a house in Kumar city. I had once gone to this Yung spa near kalyani nagar, diagonally opposite to the mall. The receptionist was smoking hot. I so wanted to just have a conversation with her. Anyway, my session was just a swedish massage, as I had no clue if they offer extras. So guys, would really appreciate if anyone could please throw some light on the spa.

Thanks.

AD.

AshuWorks
11-06-16, 16:54
Wonderful report sir. May I have the bliss Spa girls name and contact in private message. Would definitely share the FR.

Hi guys,

I am not a regular monger so I have very few posts out here. I would like to share my recent Spa experiences.

1) 4th Floor Spa. Indradhanush Plaza P.S.

I had got a message saying 60 minutes Massage + 10 minutes Shower by Therapist for 1499. I thought of trying it out. Went without calling them. I was told to sit for 10 minutes, eventually waited for 20 minutes. I could see 2 therapist free but still had to wait. After 20 minutes I was asked to move in the room. In came the therapist named (Light in Hindi). She has a good height. She asked me to change in dispos and she turned off all lights except 1. She started with the massage pretty well it was at the start. Did back massage, asked her can she do massage on the bum. She said no, after a pause of 1 min she asked me do you want some extra service..

SexSeeker69
11-07-16, 07:01
Leena might come to your room. Pallavi prefers 5 star hotels for outcall otherwise, I would suggest go to her place.Hello Pune bros,

I am in Pune for a day trip. Can adjust an hour or so. Will greatly appreciate if someone can inbox me Leena / Pallavis digits (& if they have place) or a good MP where I can get extras for sure.

Thanks! Help greatly appreciated!

Weffwef
11-07-16, 08:38
Hi fellow mongers,

I am visiting Pune after quite sometime. Would appreciate if anyone can point me to good SP or any nice contact in Budhwar peth. I will reciprocate with contacts in Bangalore.

Regards,

Homey Guy
11-07-16, 09:51
Hello friends,

I am visiting Pune for a week, and have been browsing this site. Would like to get in touch with seniors / others who can kindly provide me reliable #s for SPs.

My preference is for someone with their own place. Few names abound here. Pallavi being one. Would like to get some specific referrals when possible.

The rates mentioned in various posts here seem far far less than what other e-services Online are quoting. (Upwards of 15 K for ST.) So, I'd like to explore leads from this source before paying up over-priced e-services, with no reviews.

I am just trying to make up in a week while in town, am totally new to this gig. All help and referrals will be most appreciated.

With kind regards. I paid my subscription, so PM should be activated, but not sure how to reach any of the senior folks reliably. Your help will do me good, to get me going, or shall we say, coming, will be appreciated.

VikasGuhes1
11-07-16, 12:27
OK this is my first ever post on ISG, recently I visited viv spa in Wanowari twice.

1) Frankly speaking this was my first ever spa experience in India, so couldn't even pretend like I am experienced, so though to visit and learn the things first. Took little coupon 899. Went there around 6, greeted by Thai lady. Proceeded to room, tall Thai middle aged lady came for massage. There were pin drop silence for 20 minutes then she opened up with questions like "where are you from" and all. Then I told her how I used to have massage in Malaysia and how they used to offer B2B, BBBJ, HJ etc. She told me that she has also worked in Malaysia for 4 years. At least I managed to make her feel like I am a pro, at the end she herself asked me would you like to have any extras, and I asked what's on the menu, she said just HJ and I was disappointed so asked he about something more, I wasn't looking for FS from that fatty lady but I was expecting BBBJ. So straightaway I asked her I need BBBJ, she refused and agreed upon HJ only. But she promised me that she will give me tit fuck or BBBJ (but not CIM) next time for 2 k. She also allowed me to touch and suck her melons but she was middle aged and fatty so had a loose melons.

Name: first word of famous 3 word mobile game which ends with "saga", first word is also a sweet that children's like.

Skills: No that good, just a regular massage with lot of chitchat.

Damage: 899+1000 nice HJ with access to tits and sucking.

2) Yesterday I though to try someone else so went there second time (now I thought to pretend like pro), this time there was a Nepali boy, reached there around 7:30, they accept coupons only between 10 to 7, so bargained with him and he gave me discount from 2400 to 1500. I told him I am regular visitor and told him some names (of which 1 I knew from last visit, and another I read on ISG only, Bee, also told him that there is another girl I forgot her name: as if I am indeed a regular member there. I told him this time I want good service, Actually I was expecting same masseur which someone already mentioned about who gave him B2B, so told him that my friend told me that there is a short girl which gives good massage provide me that one, and he agreed, so I was happy and was dreaming of B2B. Went to room, and act started, This girls didn't spoke a single word for first 30 minutes so I started myself, what's your name? "nice". I was expecting some more response from her but disappointed. I convinced myself that this is not the girl I read about, all hopes buried. At the end of the massage she asked me directly do you want massage here (pointing toward johny)? I nodded, she quoted 1 k for HJ, 1.5 k for touching, I started from 700 and finally deal done on 1 k for HJ+touching only.

Name: Mentioned above.

Skills: Message was excellent, HJ skills were mechanical, I didn't enjoyed it.

Damage: 1500+1000.

3) Someone already mentioned about girl named Bee, she doesn't provide extras.

4) If you know any good one, please add.

I am still searching for that girl who gave B2B, any pointers about her would be much appreciated.

Newbie Pune
11-07-16, 17:11
All of the therapists give extras!

Ask for Nana.

Hi Guys.

I am from Mumbai but visit Pune on weekends as I have a house in Kumar city. I had once gone to this Yung spa near kalyani nagar, diagonally opposite to the mall. The receptionist was smoking hot. I so wanted to just have a conversation with her. Anyway, my session was just a swedish massage, as I had no clue if they offer extras. So guys, would really appreciate if anyone could please throw some light on the spa.

Thanks.

AD.

KnottyBoy18
11-08-16, 00:14
SP has sent me attached images require review if any one has tried any of them.Did you get a chance to try any of these out? A couple of them are quite hot.

KnottyBoy18
11-08-16, 00:24
Hello all,

I live in US but traveling to Pune for work in first week of December. I would appreciate if you can share some contacts in Pune. I can help you out with contacts in US if you ever visit here. I have PM facility so please feel free to send me a PM. All your inputs on reliable sources for a GFE would be appreciated.

TheFunDuo
11-08-16, 05:36
Hi all,

I wanted to know if any of you know some NE / Thai will give a massage at home for me and my GF with fun?

Does this actually happen in Pune?

TheRoman
11-08-16, 06:03
Recently I am in touch with one of the indie number ending with 773. I got this contact through locanto message exchange some days back.

She visits Pune frequently.

Initially this lady was reluctant to share the number. She doesn't want to chat on watsap.

She is also reluctant to come to lodge as I do not have place.

She also shared her photo after lot of follow up from my side. Hence, I can not share here. Planning to try her this weekend. Anyone tried this indie. I guess enough hints are given by me for people who know this indie.

From photo, I think she is around 35 age with not so fair complexion. Any review guys.Dude,

Any response from the Kolhapur Indie. Can you please share the contact number and pic.

Csan4
11-08-16, 06:53
After a long break, will be active in mongering. I am particularly looking for B2B at spa or MP, or any inde. After reading some reports I realized B2B charges are too high now a days. Can someone help me for below queries.

Spa- Is B2B available at atmosphere or bliss spa at VN around rs 2500 or less than that?

MP- Is Laxmi road MP and MP near Deccan bus stop still active?

Inde- Are Smita, Yogita, Manikee or Tanya (from VN) active? Or any other inde available up to 3 k?

SexSeeker69
11-08-16, 10:35
She quotes 6 k for 1 session of 30 minutes. Is that the normal deal?

LandFakir09
11-08-16, 13:54
So, decided to check out the 'A1 Star 'spa in KP.

Had the NB voucher for INR 700.

Place is a bit inside, off North Main Road.

Parking (especially car) could be a major problem.

Was assigned a Thai spa (goes by the name of 'D'.

Slim, decent looking (for a Thai). Seemed to be in her late 20's, early 30's.

Massage was good; knew which muscles and joints to work.

Easy to talk with. For a Thai, her English was surprisingly good.

After the full back and leg massage, she herself popped the question.

B2B was offered at 3 K, HJ + TL was 2 K.

Settled for the latter; negotiated for 1.5 K with lip kisses thrown in.

She removed her t-shirt. Tits were kinda small for my taste. But nipples were highly responsive.

Kissed all over her neck, face, lips, tits and belly. She did smell good and fresh.

Tried to put my hands in her skirt; she politely and firmly said no. Respected her wishes.

She allowed to kiss all over her upper body.

After around 10 minutes, slept on the bed / table and she proceeded to relieve me.

Tipped her 0.2 K; since she was very open to explore her body. Her massage skills were also good.

Report card:

Looks: 7/10.

Tits: 5/10.

Body / figure: 7/10 (petite), relatively slim.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: probably; too many spas have Thai masseuses. Too many to try.

Damage: 2.4 K (0.7 K (NB voucher) + 1.5 K (service) + 0.2 K (tip)).

P.S: She offers B2B for 3 K. Can be easily negotiated down to 2.5 K (a hard bargain driver can bring her down to 2 K).

SambyFun77
11-08-16, 14:07
Going back to old methods of satiation post two non conventional ones. White chick has taken a break for her home country and Thai chick is good for a steamy FR not enticing anymore in real though.

WIP with a Manipuri at Mumbai but not economical for a build up and fuck. 5 visits and still in the Morse code mode. When the fuck will I get lucky. Sigh! Did a change of strategy of asking out for coffee. Fingers and Dicks crossed.

Booked A one Tara KP NB 999 and booked a Thai. Was pleased to see the girl. Petite Frame and big knockers on a slender frame. Girl was elated to see me too. Entered and changed into dispo in front of her and straight into bed with she asking to strip down. And she disrobed her lower uniform and appeared a short army textured mini skirt.

With 5 minutes into massage checked for her melons being original and not silicon boosted or pad aided. Indeed original.

Few brushes of hands into tits, no hair thighs and legs. And up came the demand of Money first. I love my money these days having spent a fortune (dollars saved from US trip) in last few months. I quoted 500 for melon sucking since I know I would be able to make few forays down under aided by little heat of moment.

Turned down and the massage quality degraded with allegation of me making a mockery of prices. I told I love my money and wouldn't pay more than 500 for making love to your tits. She resisted. Acted boobs thirsty few times sticking to 500 figure.

Massage ended and went to shower with she asking you Okay. I told No. Came out and dressed up. She leaned against the bed and asked tips. I said I don't tip for massage. She agreed. Paid her 600 and lifted her top to an amazing boobs buffet spread for 7- 8 minutes. Great boobs she has. Sucked like a child.

JohnSnow12
11-08-16, 18:36
Dude,

Any response from the Kolhapur Indie. Can you please share the contact number and pic.Yes I am also waiting review about her. I was also in touch with her but don't want to go ahead before any feedback.

KnottyBoy18
11-08-16, 19:50
I have used SA frequently in US and it has worked out very well. Not sure what your experience has been in India but SB is a very popular concept with the girls here. In fact you can find a lot of them on Craigslist as well.

I keep on reading reports of bros going to spa in Pune and Mumbai. In these reports, most mention that NE girls (I assume NE means North Eastern, correct me if I am wrong) tease a lot but do not offer extras. But it seems these girls are extremely hot, much better looking than Thai women.

But has anyone here tried to give contact number to such NE girls and ask them to meet outside in a sugar baby arrangement?

There seem to be multiple advantages of having such a girl as a sugar baby.

1. Sexy.

2. No bad attitude which we frequently face on seekingarrangement.

3. Can share contacts with others, of course cautiously and with her approval.

4. Lower rates, since they don't have a high maintenance lifestyle. One sugar baby in Mumbai rents her own flat in Bandra.

5. She can earn much more as a sugar baby as she will have multiple daddies giving her monthly allowance.

Please let me know if you have tried this.

TopRahul83
11-08-16, 22:05
With the recent bomb blasted by respected PM ji, lets take this opportunity to shower these Thai babes with 500/1000 bills 💵 and hope they get busted when they go out to spend and realize these are no more legal 😉.

Going back to old methods of satiation post two non conventional ones. White chick has taken a break for her home country and Thai chick is good for a steamy FR not enticing anymore in real though.

WIP with a Manipuri at Mumbai but not economical for a build up and fuck. 5 visits and still in the Morse code mode. When the fuck will I get lucky. Sigh! Did a change of strategy of asking out for coffee. Fingers and Dicks crossed.

Booked A one Tara KP NB 999 and booked a Thai. Was pleased to see the girl. Petite Frame and big knockers on a slender frame. Girl was elated to see me too. Entered and changed into dispo in front of her and straight into bed with she asking to strip down. And she disrobed her lower uniform and appeared a short army textured mini skirt.

With 5 minutes into massage checked for her melons being original and not silicon boosted or pad aided. Indeed original..

Homey Guy
11-09-16, 01:58
She quotes 6 k for 1 session of 30 minutes. Is that the normal deal?Maybe now with the money demonetization scheme -- we can make a counter-offer. Charge her 6 K for 1.

Session, and offer to convert the invalid notes to valid ones in a week or so.

At least these prices can now be controlled with this money changing stuff. No?

YellowOxide1
11-09-16, 06:43
I have a feeling that the demonetization scheme introduced by PM Modi will badly hamper the SP. They already can use the debit card / credit card swiping but I would advise punters against it because the paper trail can be traced back to you.

SambyFun77
11-09-16, 07:09
So, decided to check out the 'A1 Star 'spa in KP.

Had the NB voucher for INR 700.

Place is a bit inside, off North Main Road.

Parking (especially car) could be a major problem..LF Sir,

For four wheeler car parking, if you are heading towards KP from Station side, just at the beginning of lane 5 , there is a Chinki restaurant on the Main road. Towards its immediate right, there is a nominal pay and park 10 bucks charge. Park and head for this place which is 2 mints /50 mts walk.

Victor Bhai
11-09-16, 07:38
Agree. Would be difficult for sure. But given the new currency coming in soon, it would eventually end up the same way as it is now (with cash). Time will be a critical factor. Fellas can get luckier with less amount as well.

But a good move for sure for common folks.

I have a feeling that the demonetization scheme introduced by PM Modi will badly hamper the SP. They already can use the debit card / credit card swiping but I would advise punters against it because the paper trail can be traced back to you.

Sen Sex
11-09-16, 08:36
New designed 500 Rs note will come in circulation soon. Hold your horses till then.

If you happen to have stash of current 500/1000 Rs notes that you can not take to bank, strike deal with your reliable indis like Pallavi / Neha Aundh. These ladies should not have problem converting them to new currency saying it is their 'household' saving?

What say brothers?

Jasmpat
11-09-16, 12:16
I have a feeling that the demonetization scheme introduced by PM Modi will badly hamper the SP. They already can use the debit card / credit card swiping but I would advise punters against it because the paper trail can be traced back to you.Had a casual conversation with an SP based in KP. They are still accepting Rs. 500 & Rs. 1000 notes.

Members, who wish to get rid of the notes can enjoy happy mongering.

SambyFun77
11-09-16, 16:19
New designed 500 Rs note will come in circulation soon. Hold your horses till then.

If you happen to have stash of current 500/1000 Rs notes that you can not take to bank, strike deal with your reliable indis like Pallavi / Neha Aundh. These ladies should not have problem converting them to new currency saying it is their 'household' saving?

What say brothers?Got a SMS from Sukho Thai Spa (Foot Franchise though) of accepting 500 and 1000 are notes for next 7 days, offer being 40 k services at 24 k lumpsum validity 1 year. Spas luring those segment of Client holding 500/1000 Rs and not legitimate. I guess this is good time to check with Spas for these kind of decently discounted offers only disadvantage being getting tied to a particular Spa.

TopRahul83
11-09-16, 17:26
I have a feeling that the demonetization scheme introduced by PM Modi will badly hamper the SP. They already can use the debit card / credit card swiping but I would advise punters against it because the paper trail can be traced back to you.Absolutely right, bro YO. Swiping cards with these SPs can be seriously dangerous if he's caught and the cops track all his transactions. So stay away guys.

RohaanDe
11-09-16, 18:22
Has anyone tried this spa near Cum In India office in baner?

It's very close to my place. Please share reviews if anyone has tried.

AmpMax
11-09-16, 19:13

It's very close to my place. Please share reviews if anyone has tried.Rtff dude.

A. Plenty of reviews about this spa and it's multiple branches.

B. Plenty of reviews of places with LOS gals, and their guaranteed performance.

Homey Guy
11-10-16, 10:13
Friends,

Still making my way thru Pune, (awaiting any leads vis PM.) so looked up some new ads in Loc. Found someone claiming to be new college girl, Priyanka, digits ending with 913.

Am awaiting photos. But another post raised a red flag. She answered the phone herself, and gave her name w / o hesitation. Elsewhere, someone mentioned it's "safer" to go thru SP guy chappie. Or run the risk of being trapped. (RTFF only comes up SP with same name in be-City, not in this city).

I am probably over-worrying. Any feedback / reviews on this SP; located in / around KNdwA area. Just being careful before hustling.

Kishkishkish
11-10-16, 10:30
Hi guys,

Any feedback on this female. Appreciate your response.

Thanks.

UdiBaba
11-10-16, 10:42
One beautiful Thai babe from a KP spa has agreed to come with me to the hotel for short time. She gave me excellent B2B in the spa. So hoping good services on the bed. Any suggestion on hotel should I take her in? Couple of options are available on stayuncle. But not sure if it would be safe considering the fact that she is a foreign national. Any recommendations?

SambyFun77
11-10-16, 11:47
Guys,

Vatavaran Spa is heavenly. Now with the introduction of NB worth 899 (low pressure) and 999 (high pressure) , nothing can beat the experience. More from an ambiance and consumables perspective. Super clean holding area, clean and big rooms. Clean towels, good height beds, Far from clumsy shower rooms, Branded shower gels, shampoos and the list is long. I tried Miss Linda (who allegedly some claimed as being Lesbo) and Miss Moon today. (Okay girl with good racks). The moment I popped up the quote to 500 for tits sucking, that brought her morale and enthusiasm down. I tried the same logic that I tried on the other girl in A1 Star but she didn't buzz. I have made a resolve I will not pay more than 500 bucks for any kind of extras services irrespective of who is paying what and the market rates. LOL. I like the receptionist NE, she is unfortunately owner's muse.

SexyMonger
11-10-16, 14:56
She quotes 6 k for 1 session of 30 minutes. Is that the normal deal?Yes, that's her ongoing rate.

SinJay
11-10-16, 17:46
Check your PM.

It's very close to my place. Please share reviews if anyone has tried.

Brett21
11-10-16, 18:14
Good job mate in trying to control the rates. I don't take extras other than BBBJ that too between 1.5 k to 2 k. I have refused extras from quite a few Thai chicks for the simple reason they quoting high. This helps in checking rates. I have also stopped going to spas other than the ones on Nearbuy or Little app. There's a huge difference in prices and if more people start doing this the counter charges can come down significantly.

Cheers!

Guys,

Vatavaran Spa is heavenly. Now with the introduction of NB worth 899 (low pressure) and 999 (high pressure) , nothing can beat the experience. More from an ambiance and consumables perspective. Super clean holding area, clean and big rooms. Clean towels, good height beds, Far from clumsy shower rooms, Branded shower gels, shampoos and the list is long. I tried Miss Linda (who allegedly some claimed as being Lesbo) and Miss Moon today. (Okay girl with good racks). The moment I popped up the quote to 500 for tits sucking, that brought her morale and enthusiasm down. I tried the same logic that I tried on the other girl in A1 Star but she didn't buzz. I have made a resolve I will not pay more than 500 bucks for any kind of extras services irrespective of who is paying what and the market rates. LOL. I like the receptionist NE, she is unfortunately owner's muse.

SinJay
11-10-16, 18:15
This is an old report. I have never written any report hence excuse my style. I have been more of a Spa Monger and have checked out pretty much all types of Spas. The ones with only locals to only Thais. The ones with pathetic bathrooms like Sh* Spa to the ones with nice ambiance. I have been more regular to West Pune side until very recently where I had got info of another spa in the city. This is part of a hotel in the heart of the city and has high prices on the menu card. But then we always have NB coupons giving you 40% discount. Took one and checked it out. This by far had the best ambiance. This spa is basically has 3-4 star hotel rooms converted as Spa rooms which means you get beds instead of massage tables and full bathroom (not shower panels). Checked out one of the known masseurs (NI) and the deed was usual. Will be back to check out again for another person.

Spa Ambiance- 8.5/10 (I have been to 5 star ones and so keeping those as benchmark. If you liked all the KP spas, my personal opinion this one is a level up on the ambiance.).

Price - 3 K (at counter), 1700 (NB) for 60 minutes (I used to pay 1500 for Spa in Aundh).

Extra. With one its confirmed yes.

Happy and safe mongering.

SimpleGuyPune
11-10-16, 18:18
Be very careful in checking into a hotel as a couple with a Thai girl. Everyone comes to know what is going on, plus the hotel staff look down upon Thai girls so they might be rude etc.

Better book a flat thru airbnb in single occupancy (book entire place, not a private room), check in alone and then ask the Thai girl to come up to the flat.

One beautiful Thai babe from a KP spa has agreed to come with me to the hotel for short time. She gave me excellent B2B in the spa. So hoping good services on the bed. Any suggestion on hotel should I take her in? Couple of options are available on stayuncle. But not sure if it would be safe considering the fact that she is a foreign national. Any recommendations?

SinJay
11-10-16, 18:31
That's correct. Its actually 6 K for 1 session. Now how long does that 1 session lasts is your talent. She isn't a time watcher. So that should be cool with her.

She quotes 6 k for 1 session of 30 minutes. Is that the normal deal?

Sa9637
11-10-16, 19:14
Got these pics from an SP near aerocity.

Any feedback?

Kuldud2001
11-11-16, 00:20
Has anybody tried mongering in Sayaji hotel? I will be staying there next month and would like to monger by calling an Indie there. I know it is an upscale hotel so worried if there would be problems getting the babe in. Anybody has any experiences? Any suggestions on the inde I should invite? I am keen to try out Leena.

VFM16
11-11-16, 02:00

Any feedback?Second one seems to be very beau. What's her name & what are damages?

BjLove
11-11-16, 02:08

Any feedback?Hey bro,

These birds looks good, could you please share SP's contact please, will definitely share review after tasting, thanks!

JohnSnow12
11-11-16, 05:09

Any feedback?Hi,

Can you please share SP contact number. I will share you a hot indie number near Korgaon park.

KenTheRockstar
11-11-16, 07:10
Looks really nice. Can you please share the contact of SP.

Any feedback?

Homey Guy
11-11-16, 09:07

Any feedback?Friend,

Your PM is off. All look great. Am coming to town next week, so could use some reliable references & SP #s.

#3, 8, 9 are my favorites, with #8 in the lead.

Will submit FR if I can make a connection next week. Damages, location info needed.

Thank you.

SinJay
11-11-16, 14:41
It should be fine if you have a double booking else there might be an issue. Again if it's a corporate booking then definitely don't.

Entry to the floor is easy as there is a restaurant on the terrace.

Has anybody tried mongering in Sayaji hotel? I will be staying there next month and would like to monger by calling an Indie there. I know it is an upscale hotel so worried if there would be problems getting the babe in. Anybody has any experiences? Any suggestions on the inde I should invite? I am keen to try out Leena.

AbhiSheky
11-11-16, 16:33
Hi guys,

After recent demonetization of Indian currency by PM Modi, there will be scarcity of black money ahead. So I think our mongering charges should also be reduce now.

Need help from seniors here. Personally speaking I will be staying away from mongering for starting few months.

Though, I tried contacting few SP's just to ask if 500/1000 notes are accepted. But no one has answered my call or msg so far.

I personally feel, we all in future should try to ask for less charges. Like asking for 2 K for short time for average (above 7/10) services.

Just a thought, I guess if all of us demand such charges every time and refuse services, change might be come.

Sa9637
11-11-16, 17:32

Any feedback?Apologies folks, this are from Delhi near Igi airport. Would be travelling there on Monday. This post was meant for Delhi forum. Accidentally landed in Pune. Sorry for the disappointment.

YellowOxide1
11-11-16, 17:43

Any feedback?Remember the cardinal rule of sales. If it is too good to be true, in all probablity it is false.

I admit that in a desert like Pune, this menu is like an oasis. But at the end of it, it is a mirage.

I was checking out the photos and noticed a peculiar thing in one of the pics. I saw a central room heater in one of the pic. Even if it gets a bit nippy in the night, hotels / houses in Pune having central room heating is quite unusual. A quick reverse image search on the same image revealed that this pic has been pulled from the net.

So one can deduce that all the pics shown here is bait and switch. Sorry to break the glass here.

Guys, reverse image search is your friend. Use it extensively.

Attached here is the pic pulled from net.

RkgRoyal
11-11-16, 19:30
Hi friends,

Seen ad on locanto about orgy party in Pune. Anyone has idea is it worth or it fake. I haven't contacted thought to check here about the truth.

SinJay
11-11-16, 20:01
Ha Ha. Good catch bro. BTW any luck with your Delhi Plan? I was wondering if we should try Mumbai Girls to Pune as a trial. It could save on travel cost and which can be diverted for more fun. Just a thought.

Remember the cardinal rule of sales. If it is too good to be true, in all probablity it is false.

I admit that in a desert like Pune, this menu is like an oasis. But at the end of it, it is a mirage.

I was checking out the photos and noticed a peculiar thing in one of the pics. I saw a central room heater in one of the pic. Even if it gets a bit nippy in the night, hotels / houses in Pune having central room heating is quite unusual. A quick reverse image search on the same image revealed that this pic has been pulled from the net.

So one can deduce that all the pics shown here is bait and switch. Sorry to break the glass here.

Guys, reverse image search is your friend. Use it extensively.

Attached here is the pic pulled from net..

FrankLiz
11-12-16, 07:44
Hello Folks,

I was just wondering about STI infections circulating in Pune. Is it safe to go with MP girls Indie or NE or Thai and also how to get good SP connection so it can be trusted.

Thanks.

Kishkishkish
11-12-16, 11:33
Hi guys,

This FR is 2 weeks old. Met a couple looking for paid 3 some on fb. They were having their own place. After some email exchanges, her hubby (that's what he told me) shared her pics and deal was fixed for 6 k 3 hours. Pic definitely looked promising but wad disappointed to see the actual girl. She was short and thin and not for my liking. But johnny refused to back off. Good thing was she was OK to enjoy drinks with me. So we three had a few drinks. Had a session in bedroom, came back I'm the hall, had a few more drinks and then had second session. Overall it was OK time spent. Damage: 6 k, WIR: maybe not.

Abyzz
11-12-16, 12:32

Any feedback?# 4 and #6 are with too many SP so pleasel counter check.

HornDogPuneKar
11-12-16, 15:36
Dear bros,

I need help. I have a fetish for mature BBWs. Need contact if you guys have any Indie who is like that. Will give a couple of contact in exchange. My PM is active.

Thanks.

DivinePassion
11-13-16, 13:33
Tried out Vatavaran Spa today. Nearbuy prices are really nice at 999 and I went for deep tissue.

Beautiful place and well maintained. The therapist was a good looking Thai female who takes her name from the same insect that provides us with honey.

Totally loved the massage. Needed one for sure. Offered HJ for 1 k and I refused as that does not interest me.

Tipped her a 100 for her service and bid adieu.

Place: 9/10.

Therapist Features: 7/10.

Service (massage) : 9/10.

Service (extras) : HJ on offer but not of interest to me.

WIR: Yes for the massage for sure.

Vista Man
11-13-16, 23:35
Has anybody tried mongering in Sayaji hotel? I will be staying there next month and would like to monger by calling an Indie there. I know it is an upscale hotel so worried if there would be problems getting the babe in. Anybody has any experiences? Any suggestions on the inde I should invite? I am keen to try out Leena.They have asst seated, on every floor, so it will be not easy. Unless she is with you while you check in. There are near by hotel where you can easily avail.

MarksMen
11-14-16, 02:54
Indies and SP are now little reluctant taking the old currency. Called Pallavi this weekend she was a strict no! Well the new regime is taking a toll and I say lets make use of it and curtail the price. My regular SP was ready for 2.5 k with room for ST but with new cash.

What are your views?

What say brothers?

IAm1984
11-14-16, 10:06
This is my 3 weeks back FR. Thanks for my fellow ISG friend for sharing contact of Sonya.

WA her and she promptly replied back. Agreed to meet for 2 Session for 6 K.

Report:

She is very healthy and plumby.

Got huge boobs that's I liked.

Got tummy that's a turn off.

Started with BBJ and she is a real export in that. Ready for any position and she is not at all a time watcher.

Plus is she speaks good English.

WIR: probably not as she is too heavy for me personally.

Overall: 6/10.

-Rj.

Notionly
11-14-16, 11:12
Hi guys,

I have been referred this forum by my best friend. And excited FR sharing and experiencing new avenues. Currently in search of damage of 3-4 k as I have my own place. So friends if you can help me out soon.

Sitting Duck
11-14-16, 12:43
This is my 3 weeks back FR. Thanks for my fellow ISG friend for sharing contact of Sonya.

WA her and she promptly replied back. Agreed to meet for 2 Session for 6 K.

Report:

She is very healthy and plumby.

Got huge boobs that's I liked.

Got tummy that's a turn off.

Started with BBJ and she is a real export in that. Ready for any position and she is not at all a time watcher.

Plus is she speaks good English.

WIR: probably not as she is too heavy for me personally.

Overall: 6/10.

-Rj.Hey there,

Would you please share her contact with me? I used to have her contact a few years ago but have lost it and would like to get back in touch with her. Will PM you her pic to confirm it's the same person I'm talking about.

LoverboyJerico
11-14-16, 13:46
Was the hubby watchin the action live? Cuckold?

Hi guys,

This FR is 2 weeks old. Met a couple looking for paid 3 some on fb. They were having their own place. After some email exchanges, her hubby (that's what he told me) shared her pics and deal was fixed for 6 k 3 hours. Pic definitely looked promising but wad disappointed to see the actual girl. She was short and thin and not for my liking. But johnny refused to back off. Good thing was she was OK to enjoy drinks with me. So we three had a few drinks. Had a session in bedroom, came back I'm the hall, had a few more drinks and then had second session. Overall it was OK time spent. Damage: 6 k, WIR: maybe not.

RaviIsCool2016
11-14-16, 20:51
Bro,

You have nailed the issue. Pune has long been suffering because of high prices. This is the perfect time to bring down the rates. But, it needs to be followed by all bros to succeed.

Indies and SP are now little reluctant taking the old currency. Called Pallavi this weekend she was a strict no! Well the new regime is taking a toll and I say lets make use of it and curtail the price. My regular SP was ready for 2. 5 k with room for ST but with new cash.

What are your views?

KnottyBoy18
11-15-16, 15:14
I met her 1 year back for 8 k for night. It was good experience. Now she is in financial crisis so she told Me to refer decent and nice guys. Her area Lohgaon Yerwada road. So guys if you are interested then PMe. For ref see her pic.She is not super great to look at but how is she attitude wise?

SinJay
11-15-16, 17:04
I met her 1 year back for 8 k for night. It was good experience. Now she is in financial crisis so she told Me to refer decent and nice guys. Her area Lohgaon Yerwada road. So guys if you are interested then PMe. For ref see her pic.Bro,

Why censor the eyes when her pics are already posted in full by you in other cities. I thought she was in Bangalore. Is she in Pune now?

ValidReason
11-15-16, 18:12
Went to Viv Spa a few days ago after the demolition of 500 and 1000 notes. I had no cash. Called the reception whether they take card payment for extra's. Got a voucher for a deep tissue massage for 999. After waiting for 10-15 minutes was called in. An average looking Thai girl, a little chubby came in for the massage. Started with the back and no conversation for the first 10 minutes. Then she moved a little down and gave a nice bum massage. Little Johnny now wanted to have some fun as well so I started the conversation about where is she from and all. With the flow of the conversation asked her what all extras she does in Thailand. Gave a positive reply by saying everything and it is illegal in India. Asked her the rates, 1 k for HJ and 2 k for BJ. Discussed about how can I pay her the extras. She agreed to for card payment by talking at the reception. Then negotiated the price to 1.5 k for BJ and TL. She started with a deep kiss rolling the tongue down on the chest and reached the Johnyy. She got the skills of a BJ, the best I ever had in my life.

Allowed me to grab her ass while kissing her and sucking her boobs. Later on I came and had a amazing shower with her. Asked whether she can meet me outside the spa and give me the extra service, she said yes and gave her number. Will probably contact her again this weekend. Felt really satisfied visiting it.

Place: 8/10.

Therapist Features: 5/10.

Service (massage): 9/10.

Service (extras) : Excellent BJ and TL.

Damages: 1 k for massage, 1.5 for BJ.

WIR: Yes for the massage for sure.

KnottyBoy18
11-15-16, 18:59
Can you PM me the contact info for this spa?

My friend was a regular visitor in this SPA. Not booked appointment in advance. He took me there this Friday. We entered the den greeted by a suitably hot receptionist my friend asked the receptionist directly. Is Miss "H" (Eight letter) indie available to provide massage service. My good luck she was Free at that time. Impressed with her decent look, perfect figure, cute face & smile. (I can say a perfect dating material type).

Paid 1200 in counter and she took me to the room. Spa Ambiance is awesome. Asked me to change into disposable for which I asked is it fine if I take massage without wearing dispo? She smiled and said it's up to you. (My friend narrated his experience so I was crystal clear about her services).

She giggled asked me why my friend not taking massage today and few other question related to my work and all. Next 20-25 min was really well spent. Asked for Extra as Massage was just a formality, She asked same charge which my friend used to pay.

KrubyIndia
11-16-16, 07:03
Hello friends,

First of all thanks to all of you for your contributions.

I have been reading the forum for last 4 months. At first had a tough time decoding stuff. But getting used to some of them.

New in Pune, new in mongering.

But here is my first attempt to the report.

Well friends went to this Vatavaran place last Monday. Wonderful place, ambiance quite good. Overall treatment quite good. Was assigned a therapist who name I could not get even asking for 3-4 times. Something Kh.

Based on tips from the forum, got a NB for deep tissue.

Into the massage room, waited for first 4-5 minutes for any conversation to strike, but nothing was coming. So I started on my own by asking what is your name, where you come from. She said name and said from Thailand.

I said I have been to Bangkok. She asked for what purpose. I said pleasure. I told I visited Nataree and Annies there so that she get the hints.

Then I waited for her to ask me to turn on my back. Thinking some hints or indication for extra's would come but nothing. Waited for another 10 minutes or so. It was getting very boring frankly as I was not there for a massage.

Then at the end I gather courage and asked if she provided any extras. She almost shouted "what". I though I screwed up. But she then giggled and said only HJ that too for 2 K.

I told going rate is 500. Then it was settled for 1 K.

Was good but not great.

Overall scores.

Ambiance 8/10.

Massage 6/10.

HJ 6/10.

WIR: Will experience something new.

PimpleSFun
11-16-16, 07:51
Got a ping from SP and he quoted 9 k saying old notes accepted.

Hi guys,

After recent demonetization of Indian currency by PM Modi, there will be scarcity of black money ahead. So I think our mongering charges should also be reduce now.

Need help from seniors here. Personally speaking I will be staying away from mongering for starting few months.

Though, I tried contacting few SP's just to ask if 500/1000 notes are accepted. But no one has answered my call or msg so far.

I personally feel, we all in future should try to ask for less charges. Like asking for 2 K for short time for average (above 7/10) services.

Just a thought, I guess if all of us demand such charges every time and refuse services, change might be come.

PimpleSFun
11-16-16, 07:55
Has anybody tried mongering in Sayaji hotel? I will be staying there next month and would like to monger by calling an Indie there. I know it is an upscale hotel so worried if there would be problems getting the babe in. Anybody has any experiences? Any suggestions on the inde I should invite? I am keen to try out Leena.Shouldn't be much issue. They have good lobby and seating area on ground floor which is crowded with people waiting for their turn in restaurants. You can ask to meet there and take to your room.

Ritesh15
11-16-16, 10:52
If you can send contact of that SP, will be visiting Pune in Jan 17. Please PM me.

I will share whatever I have.

Any feedback?

KnottyBoy18
11-16-16, 15:38
Shouldn't be much issue. They have good lobby and seating area on ground floor which is crowded with people waiting for their turn in restaurants. You can ask to meet there and take to your room.Do the floor attendants stop you if you have someone walk into the room with you?

Newbie Pune
11-16-16, 16:54
Hi guys,

Visited the New A spa in west mall. Good ambiance and very new so everything feels nice. Manipuri receptionist. Gave 10% discount as weekday.

All Thai therapists but most looked middle aged or heavily made up.

Took Swedish for 60 minutes and paid by card.

Got a therapist who looked slightly past her prime but natural and not made up.

Entered while I was changing and said no need to wear disposable. Dimmed lights and gave a very good massage while speaking but due to lack of English skills we mostly spoke by grunts!

Floods of hints which ended with a plea for extras. Quoted 2000 for B2B and action started. She loved getting nips sucked and was very wet!! After ten minutes the release happened and went for shower. They have an excellent one but with tacky LED lights.

Damage - 2 k for B2B.

WIR. Not for dame therapist.

SambyFun77
11-16-16, 18:41
Again paid a visit to Vatavaran today. This time my lower half really needed a boost. Running takes a toll.

Wanted to test the resilience and greed of another Thai there. Woaaahh beautiful she was and with good statistics. But not young again (only for those who seek intimacy from chicks).

Opted for deep tissue worth 999. Massage pressure was not extreme, only at times deep. Rest all times massage was ordinary. Few brushes of strokes into the dispos and the balls.

30 minutes and asked for extras with resolve of not inflating beyond my personal benchmark of 500. Only for sucking tits was quoted 3 k. I told max can stretch to 1 k.

First time there were few moments of moral lectures from a Thai. Was flabbergasted. Had to shake myself to sink in the reality of what just happened.

May return for 1.5 k next time because the meat looks delectable. Ummmm. Slurp. But mouth had a little odor which I cannot stand.

TheRoman
11-16-16, 20:29
Can you PM me the contact info for this spa?Dude,

Which spa you are talking about?

Ravi Kumar 12
11-17-16, 13:24
Please PM me the name of this spa.

Can you PM me the contact info for this spa?

KnottyBoy18
11-17-16, 13:46
Please PM me the name of this spa.I did not get any info on this from the original person who posted this.

MadanM
11-17-16, 15:17
I visited this spa today morning. Overall nice ambiance, great offer 999/ all trained Thi, 100℅ extra offered.

Paid 1 k for HJ by card.

Enjoy.

Again paid a visit to Vatavaran today. This time my lower half really needed a boost. Running takes a toll.

Wanted to test the resilience and greed of another Thai there. Woaaahh beautiful she was and with good statistics. But not young again (only for those who seek intimacy from chicks).

Opted for deep tissue worth 999. Massage pressure was not extreme, only at times deep. Rest all times massage was ordinary. Few brushes of strokes into the dispos and the balls.

30 minutes and asked for extras with resolve of not inflating beyond my personal benchmark of 500. Only for sucking tits was quoted 3 k. I told max can stretch to 1 k.

First time there were few moments of moral lectures from a Thai. Was flabbergasted. Had to shake myself to sink in the reality of what just happened.

May return for 1.5 k next time because the meat looks delectable. Ummmm. Slurp. But mouth had a little odor which I cannot stand.

RessrRcky
11-17-16, 16:25
I met her 1 year back for 8 k for night. It was good experience. Now she is in financial crisis so she told Me to refer decent and nice guys. Her area Lohgaon Yerwada road. So guys if you are interested then PMe. For ref see her pic.Her another photos on the forum.

See below her clear photos.

Naidu 2009
11-17-16, 17:51
Is Ramee grand Pune escort friendly? Any experiences.

Homey Guy
11-17-16, 18:19
Friends. My time and week is running out.

Ran all over Kondhwa in wild goose chase, but nothing I fancied.

From all accounts, my trip won't be worth without wooing Pallavi.

If any one can kindly PM me her digits, I'd be grateful.

Sorry. Everyone has to start being a newbie someday.

VFM16
11-18-16, 02:16
I had some work in K on Nagar road on a weekday. I was getting calls from T spa so decided to pay a visit. First impression was 'pathetic than MP' But the receptionist looked promising with lotsa cleavage. I was told showed a 'room' to change. Imagine half of your bedroom divided in 5 wooden partitions of 4 by 10.

You actually need to whisper.

I changed and waited. The maid who gave me water, came and as masseuse. She was very thin. She started the hints right from word go. She actually placed my hands on her boobs while stretching them. Massage was slow and sensual with lotsa boob and bum press without saying a word. Later I gestured her FS. She conveyed tat all she can do is HJ as her madam was next door. Overall not a good experience but looked promising for next visit.

Looks: 3 / 10.

Attitude: 9 / 10.

Damage: 1500.

Extras: 500.

WIR: Maybe if I m in tat area.

Bond123
11-18-16, 05:45
Her another photos on the forum.

See below her clear photos.I met her yesterday. She is dark. Loose boobs, loose pussy. Skin is like of a maid. Not worth.

SexyMonger
11-18-16, 06:45
Hi friends,

Seen ad on locanto about orgy party in Pune. Anyone has idea is it worth or it fake. I haven't contacted thought to check here about the truth.If you see the truecaller search for that number, it shows Punjab's no. So definitely fake.

ShandinMine
11-18-16, 09:28
Did you pay by old currency still?

Hi guys,

Visited the New A spa in west mall. Good ambiance and very new so everything feels nice. Manipuri receptionist. Gave 10% discount as weekday.

All Thai therapists but most looked middle aged or heavily made up.

Took Swedish for 60 minutes and paid by card.

Got a therapist who looked slightly past her prime but natural and not made up.

Entered while I was changing and said no need to wear disposable. Dimmed lights and gave a very good massage while speaking but due to lack of English skills we mostly spoke by grunts!

Floods of hints which ended with a plea for extras. Quoted 2000 for B2B and action started. She loved getting nips sucked and was very wet!! After ten minutes the release happened and went for shower. They have an excellent one but with tacky LED lights.

Damage - 2 k for B2B.

WIR. Not for dame therapist.

LandFakir09
11-18-16, 10:27
Her another photos on the forum.

See below her clear photos.Anyone tried her of late?

SmartVvarma
11-18-16, 12:26
Deepr- please make some space in your inbox. Unable to reply to your PM!!

Play Safe.

DrackMore
11-18-16, 15:30

Any feedback?Had number 7 few months back with VN SP.

Talks too much, smokes, complain about pain in stomach if you go faster.

Tight pussy, only lip kissing, no fingering, small but tight boobs.

Damage. 6 K.

DrackMore.

Newbie Pune
11-18-16, 15:57
Did you pay by old currency still?Accepts old currency.

Brett21
11-18-16, 17:19
I had a good Thai chick earlier who used to satisfy me well with lots of rimming and BBBJ. But she's long gone and settled in Thailand. Since then it's been less than satisfying experiences with different thai chicks at various spas. Until last week.

Visited this top of the line spa with an amazing ambiance and big spacious rooms. She enters the room and walks past me running her hands on my bare thighs. Wowwww. Looks Just the way I like my girls, average height for a Thai, very cute face, little curvy, wearing denim and t-shirt and the best part she's Not a MILF. We jelled well immediately. She is genuinely bubbly and smiling and laughing through the session which is rare for a Thai, she's the happy kind. I took TL HJ from her (although I don't take anything other than BBBJ, which she refused saying she does not like doing it) and loved playing with those amazing pair of tits. Spotless porcelain skin, just loved it. Took her number and left.

Damage- 1 k + 1200 nearbuy voucher.

Some flirting over the next few days on whatsapp and I visit her again. Took protection with me just in case. Few minutes into massage and we decide on B2B at 2 k. Kissing, sucking on boobs and I fingered her she was so wet. Kept perusing her for FS but was demanding more finally settled for 3 k for B2B with FS. She said she likes it raw, I declined. Put on cover and fucked her in various positions for next 20 minutes. In personal life I only do it bare back so didn't enjoy much because the rubber. Finished by HJ. Great girlfriend experience with her. She's leaving next month so may have one more session. Damage - 3 k + 1200 nearbuy. Great value for money and amazing girlfriend experience for me.

Can't name the spa and the girl here because FS at spa I Pune is a big No from LE and the girl and spa can get into trouble. Asked her if I can refer friends to her but she declined. So guys won't be able to share this contact.

TheFunDuo
11-19-16, 15:25
I recently visited another spa in KP can be called as A1 Star.

At reception a guy was fighting with a MSEB fellow the downturn started from there, then when I showed him the NB coupon he said I cannot use the coupon after much deliberation he agreed to accept the coupon.

He assigned an Aunty to me madam Nik I asked to someone else he denied, I insisted but then I realized all the masseuse there were Fat early 40's auntys so went ahead with it.

The massage was not good at all, Initially itself I told her won't be wearing a dispo she was OK with it.

I laid down with out the towel and she also started the massage directly, so the entire massage was done stark naked without any towel which did turn me on.

She had extremely big jugs and was fair, half way through the massage she asked if I wanted to massage this as well I said yes she said 1 K for HJ and 3 K for B2B after negotiation she agreed for 2 K B2B she was completely naked without panty and I also applied oil on her boobs but old cow was not worth the 2 K soon she moved it in her boobs and finished the matter. As expected kissing was not an option.

She also seemed to have gotten horny as she seemed to giggling to trying to control herself so I did go ahead and massage her down there as well.

Soon she finished the massage.

NB Coupon - 1400.

B2B - 2 K.

Massage 4/10.

Looks - 3/10.

Attitude - 4/10.

WIR. No Way it was one of the worst experiences I ever had in a spa.

TheFunDuo
11-19-16, 16:33
I recently visited another spa in KP can be called as A1 Star.

At reception a guy was fighting with a MSEB fellow the downturn started from there, then when I showed him the NB coupon he said I cannot use the coupon after much deliberation he agreed to accept the coupon.

He assigned an Aunty to me madam Nik I asked to someone else he denied, I insisted but then I realized all the masseuse there were Fat early 40's auntys so went ahead with it.

The massage was not good at all, Initially itself I told her won't be wearing a dispo she was OK with it.

I layed down with out the towel and she also started the massage directly, so the entire massage was done stark naked without any towel which did turn me on.

She had extremely big jugs and was fair, half way through the massage she asked if I wanted to massage this as well I said yes she said 1 K for HJ and 3 K for B2B after negotiation she agreed for 2 K B2 be she was completely naked without panty and I also applied oil on her boobs but old cow was not worth the 2 K soon she moved it in her boobs and finished the matter. As expected kissing was not an option.

She also seemed to have gotten horny as she seemed to giggling to trying to control herself so I did go ahead and massage her down there as well.

Soon she finished the massage.

NB Coupon - 1400.

B2B- 2 K.

Massage 4/10.

Looks - 3/10.

Attitude - 4/10.

WIR. No Way it was one of the worst experiences I ever had in a spa, I would rather prefer the prakrutis secret spa in KP.

PuneExplorer
11-19-16, 18:52
Hi guys,

I got advantage of noteban as I went to this spa and told her in very beginning that I'm so much stressed and appraised her massaging skills exactly opposite to that how Delhi CM doesn't get tired loving our PM. Anyways, time for emotional blackmail but I wanted to be the winner.

I was asked for extra so I happily and equally sadly said yes but no money. I requested her that I've been running through ATM and banks however to my bad luck no success as of now so I'm now left with 200 bucks.

She lost hopes and continued but again I acted as if I really needed one. Finally, she said OK but next time you're going to give me extra money. I said OK so when she started, I suddenly said that I want some money for petrol and guess what guys, job was done with 90% discount.

I won't be sharing name as this situation is generic and there are marks for your Oscar winning acting.

AbhiSingh
11-20-16, 08:43
Hello puneites,

I need your help.

Coming to Pune tonight and staying at conard koregain park for 4 days.

Please pm me good indie or sp details with rates.

(need not send ms Pallu number as I have had her services which were not worth 6 k).

Thanks.

Cheers.

Bond123
11-20-16, 09:20
Hi everyone,

After having a bad experience with Sneha I was craving for good sex. Meanwhile my regular SP msged me after long time he said one model available I told him I don't have new note and I only have old notes he agreed to accept those old notes. So deal fixed. So he told me the hotel name which was a star hotel. Went to the hotel after parking I called him he told me the room number. As it was evening time there was rush in lobby so took advantage of that and entered hotel without any fuss. Went to the room she opened and greeted with a smile. She was a fair, very slim girl. Cute looking. After chit chat for some time I paid the amount and started the deed. Started with a passionate DFK went on for some time then I removed her dress and she removed mine. Then she was sucking whole my body then she moved down to Johnny she was very good in BBJ. She had skills I was almost about to burst in her mouth so told her to stop. The entered in miss then moved to doggy and finally ended in miss. SP number ending 445.

Service 8/10.

Figure 8/10 very thin.

Boobs 4/10 small.

Pussy clean and moderately tight.

Damage. 9 k (Old Notes) I had to spent them. I know it's high. But if you consider the value of those notes is now a days 70% so in that sense I was OK.

CrazyCat123
11-20-16, 11:48
Did anyone try SP Rehaan ending with 213.

ButockMann
11-20-16, 15:41
Friends,

Wish to arrange a 1 HR program of belly dance which many CIS girls perform. I knew one from Delhi. Can any one share any info on any agent's name in Pune or Mumbai who can arrange such service?

Frank Martin
11-20-16, 17:34
Not some Heroic action to say WOW. I don't know what to say. I could only say one thing cheapster.

Frank.

Hi guys,

I got advantage of noteban as I went to this spa and told her in very beginning that I'm so much stressed and appraised her massaging skills exactly opposite to that how Delhi CM doesn't get tired loving our PM. Anyways, time for emotional blackmail but I wanted to be the winner.

I was asked for extra so I happily and equally sadly said yes but no money. I requested her that I've been running through ATM and banks however to my bad luck no success as of now so I'm now left with 200 bucks.

She lost hopes and continued but again I acted as if I really needed one. Finally, she said OK but next time you're going to give me extra money. I said OK so when she started, I suddenly said that I want some money for petrol and guess what guys, job was done with 90% discount.

I won't be sharing name as this situation is generic and there are marks for your Oscar winning acting.

DivinePassion
11-20-16, 20:50
Hi guys,

I won't be sharing name as this situation is generic and there are marks for your Oscar winning acting.I am sorry to say this but this was pretty close to cheating a hard working person as far as I am concerned and something you should quite honestly be ashamed about. Sad behavior.

ChuthkaPujari
11-21-16, 06:38
Its pretty evident there are gloaters on the forum. I did this, I did that, Model and Heroine and beautiful and wow best experience ever. But I cannot share. LOL. ROFL.

Last night I had sex with Katrina Kaif. But I cannot share her digits but can only share the experience.

And you as reader of the forum, paint an imaginary picture, visualize, scratch your head, scratch your balls and then shag using your hands.

And the writer beats his chest, patting his back, Narcissus of sex, self proclaimed king, takes a heavenly dip into an ocean of pride and ego and its Normalcy as usual.

What useful the information is apart from reading. Oh may be the possibilities in otherwise a dull boring world.

Little world of yours that you live. Basking in self glory. Uuughhhhh.

DungeonMasterX
11-21-16, 09:08
Friends,

I'm looking for HW Shifa's contact. Kindly help. No one whom I've asked on PM has replied till now. Since I'm new to Pune, I can't give any Pune contact right now, but I have quite a few Delhi contacts to share.

Thanks!

Brett21
11-21-16, 15:04
I think you made a typo there while creating your user ID on this form, I am sure you wanted to write an "I" instead of "HK" in your user ID.

Don't come to this forum like you walk into a restaurant going through the menu card, ordering the dishes you fancy and get them served on a platter. Write FR's about your mongering experiences, create a rapport for yourself and grow from there. Until then please apply ice to the burned area.

Cheers!

Its pretty evident there are gloaters on the forum. I did this, I did that, Model and Heroine and beautiful and wow best experience ever. But I cannot share. LOL. ROFL.

Last night I had sex with Katrina Kaif. But I cannot share her digits but can only share the experience.

And you as reader of the forum, paint an imaginary picture, visualize, scratch your head, scratch your balls and then shag using your hands.

And the writer beats his chest, patting his back, Narcissus of sex, self proclaimed king, takes a heavenly dip into an ocean of pride and ego and its Normalcy as usual.

What useful the information is apart from reading. Oh may be the possibilities in otherwise a dull boring world.

Little world of yours that you live. Basking in self glory. Uuughhhhh.

Newbie Pune
11-21-16, 15:41
Did you pay by old currency still?No. But you can pay by swipe.

FunnyCreative1
11-21-16, 16:55
Hello friends,

I have been out of country for around a year and now back in Pune for around 3 weeks. I had contacts of Neha (Sanghvi) digits ending 974 and Pallavi digits ending.

FunnyCreative1
11-21-16, 17:00
Hello Friends,

I have been out of contact for around a year and back in Pune now. Can someone confirm if Neha (Sanghvi) is still with digits ending 974 and Pallavi with digits ending 294? Also any updates on the damages and any new passcode to be applied?

Also can anyone mind sharing new Indie contacts with this senior?

Thank you in advance.

YellowOxide1
11-21-16, 17:29

Little world of yours that you live. Basking in self glory. Uuughhhhh.I see a case of grapes being sour. Your post history which consists of a grand 3 posts out of which not one was a genuine FR. The first one was that of awe, the second was that of disappointment masked by gloating and the last one was pure baloney.

Yet you want us to empty our contacts which were either sourced with thousands of hit and miss experiences or earned through the goodwill of other punters.

The forum is wise enough to see through the false ones and have called them out. The ones which are genuine are appreciated because there is a truth to them which obviously cannot be faked. I have read many which might not stand the test of grammar but they are written with such unbridled joy that you have no options but to celebrate their experiences. If you cannot see anything positive in them then I guess you need to dial down the cynicism of a failed sex life. I say this because this city has given me so much in the last year yet been extremely selfish this year. With a total of single failed FR since July, it has been a disappointing year for me. Yet I did not whine. Suggest you do the same.

PuneExplorer
11-21-16, 20:26
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

PuneExplorer
11-21-16, 20:30
I am sorry to say this but this was pretty close to cheating a hard working person as far as I am concerned and something you should quite honestly be ashamed about. Sad behavior.I honestly think that people should mind their own business. I have not revealed the place or person just gave guidelines.

Let me remind you that your soft feelings are for those on whom many crib about higher rates than other cities.

Member #4429
11-21-16, 21:45
Hello guys,

After waiting in the long ques it was time for some good massage. I have never tried this spa so called them and asked them about the old notes they straightly denied to accept, so bought an coupon on nearby app booked an appointment in the afternoon.

After reaching to the counter the lady tried to deny to accept the coupon on the grounds of that the coupon is not valid on weekends. I asked her to prove it I will walk away, which she finally couldn't so gave me slot.

Miss L was appointed, she was petite with sweet smile. Completed the basic formalities after entering the room and I was waiting for her to enter.

Massage started, even though she was petite figured she had good strength and good grip over my body!

I requested her to concentrate on crack and lower back massage which she obliged, Disposable was taken off. Within few minutes I raised a question about the some more extras and the negotiations started 3.5 k. To dropped her to 2.2 k for B2B full open show. Convincing her was a very hard as I didn't had new notes much but I had old ones but she was not accepting that, got lucky.

Nice 20 mins B2B, gave me a chance to explore her small but firm racks, soft and in good shape base. It was relaxing and rejuvenated experience. Last 20 mins were completed in massage. And 10 minutes for the shower. Just before leaving the room she asked me how was the experience and did I enjoyed and asked me to ask for her when visiting next time. Which I promised her to do that but if you give me something more, she giggled and left the room.

Service: 5/5.

Figure: 4/5.

Behavior: friendly 4.5/5.

Assets: 4/5.

Damages: 1.2 k + 2.2 k.

WIR: might be to get her on outcall.

AbhiSingh
11-22-16, 03:49
Hello good people of Pune.

I need your help.

Coming to Pune tonight and staying at conard koregain park for 4 days.

Please pm me good indie or sp details with rates.

(need not send ms Pallu number as I have had her services which were not worth 6 k).

Thanks.

Cheers.

SpamanPune
11-22-16, 05:42
Hello senior members,

I got SP John no ending with 994 from locanto. Can you help me in knowing how is his service? Is he reliable and has good stock. He is quoting 9 k to 10 k for LT. Please guide me on this.

YellowOxide1
11-22-16, 06:05
My friend in Nashik is looking for some leads in Nashik. If someone can point in the right direction can PM me.

I will be obliged if you can help me.

DungeonMasterX
11-22-16, 06:29
Is there any detailed FR on this girl? New to Pune. So I request someone to please PM me her number if anyone has.

Thanks!

SeriousSam
11-22-16, 06:45
My friend in Nashik is looking for some leads in Nashik. If someone can point in the right direction can PM me.

I will be obliged if you can help me.Sp tushar has service in nasik.

CowboyMum
11-22-16, 13:41
Am just wondering. With so much floating students population, and IT industry and OSHO. How come Pune is so dry! Or is it just that we in this forum are not really up to speed?

AbhiSingh
11-22-16, 17:22
Am just wondering. With so much floating students population, and IT industry and OSHO. How come Pune is so dry! Or is it just that we in this forum are not really up to speed?Yes.

Highly DRY.

Nothing in here.

SometimesFun
11-22-16, 19:05
Hello Peeps,

I am not a regular player of this game, have done it only 4 times. Twice in London, once in Norway and 1 message in Pune (have written review about it with different ID that I have forgotten).

So I was in Pune at start of the month, reached late night so checked in to hotel S (previously known as Varsha which I came to know now) by paying 1600 for a night. As soon as entered the hotel I sensed something fishy as I could hear lot of giggles and lady voices. Later I discovered its the hotel with an action. Too may people were coming and going whole night. I wasn't sure if the hotel itself have any chicks on offer. Does anyone know? Just in-case I happen to visit it again.

RohanM
11-23-16, 12:43
Is there any detailed FR on this girl? New to Pune. So I request someone to please PM me her number if anyone has.

Thanks!Where you got her photo if you don't have number?

TheBigBang
11-23-16, 17:46
I don't believe this story man.

Creative if somewhat dodgy mind you seem to have.

Hi guys,

PuneExplorer
11-23-16, 19:48
I don't believe this story man.

Creative if somewhat dodgy mind you seem to have.I've shared my experience. It's up to you whether to believe or not, I don't mind. It's for those who want to take advantage.

AlexSuperTramp
11-23-16, 20:48
No. But you can pay by swipe.Can you or someone else please elaborate more? Whenever I take extras in a spa I pay cash to the masseuse. How do you guys manage to swipe cards?

If the girl takes the card and go to the counter to swipe, won't the manager / counter person suspect that something fishy going on?

MadanM
11-24-16, 03:18
If some action is taking place in spa, everyone including reception, owner, manager and even LE knows it.

You can pay in terms of tip for therapist.

Can you or someone else please elaborate more? Whenever I take extras in a spa I pay cash to the masseuse. How do you guys manage to swipe cards?

If the girl takes the card and go to the counter to swipe, won't the manager / counter person suspect that something fishy going on?

Spune
11-24-16, 12:23
Dear all,

The uncontrolled johnny surely lands into loss and regrets.

This is the experience I want to share, which I am sure many must have had experienced of being duped by an SP.

Well the major reason I got duped is because of desperation of Johnny and secondly trusting the man.

Coming to the point a few months ago I had a session with a nice chick from NIBM Kondhwa. Pr which was supplied with this SP named R with mob ending 773.

This SP has numerous posts on locanto with good chicks. The gal I had in April was awesome.

Anyways on Monday I had a talk with him he called me to PlaneNagar or Nagar Road wherein he showed really awesome photo of the NRI chick. Trusting him as it was our second dealing he sat in my car took me to the Mithila Society gate supposedly called the chick and asked me to go to security cabin make the entry tell the given flat number and after being confirmed I will be let inside the flat, and took cash 5 K from me and said I should call him once I meet the gal.

However in those 10 minutes I found that the said flat number doesn't exist and I called him to find that the mobile is switched. Well immediately got to know I am screwed, still not believing there can be some genuine problem. But all in vain.

Coming back to senses called the earlier Kondhwa chick and wham, she told the SP has done this with many guys and that's all about it.

Finally after dodging so many scamsters in these 3/4 years of my mongering and always being pretty safe and sound still got duped. Absolutely disgusting If the Regular Sp's have broken the trust then what can be done of online phishing and those recharge Wali gals.

Nevertheless having said this I request all be aware of this SP R because I have lost my 5 K hope someone else doesn't.

Further I would like to anyone else on the forum who has been duped by him?

Do tell.

And control the Johnny guys.

Better be safe than sorry.

Member #4606
11-24-16, 14:38
Hi,

This is a FR about my first experience in Pune. This was couple of weeks back. I was new to Pune and had no contacts here. I searched locanto and found an SP who shared some pics. I selected one and asked for full night. He asked me to come to in orbit mall but after reaching there he said she is unavailable. He said the house is behind in orbit mall where I can choose. So I went there and there were three girls. One was very beautiful. She was very slim as well. Unfortunately she did not know English and I don't know Hindi or Marathi. But agreed anyways. Took her to my house and had a drink and ordered pizza. Even before the pizza came she wanted to start the fucking. I got that she was looking at the time, which annoying but I started the act as I was very horny. She undressed me and started giving me a covered BJ. While in the middle of the act the pizza came. Got the pizza by just wearing a towel and ran to her and she continued. She gave an excellent BJ. Then started in missionary and moved on to girl on top and again back to missionary and I came inside her.

Then we had some more drinks and finished the pizza. Then started round 2. This time she was very wet. She was also enjoying a little bit. She gave another excellent covered BJ and I came inside her again in missionary.

I got her number and I said that I would call her again as she was very nice. She had a tight pussy by the way. But unfortunately to my bad luck, the house was closed the next time I went there and also it looks like she changed her number.

Tried contacting a lot of indies and the same SP after that, but nothing worked out after that.

Double Shot
11-24-16, 16:32
Folks.

I had earlier posted about how the local MPs are over-careful about not offering even HJ.

I visited this local MP near a famous old theatre in the heart of city. Paid 600 for massage. In came a 'kamwali bai (oops, girl)'. Dark and pathetic. She started massage (I mean she started rubbing cream all over my body. She was niether pretending a massage nor trying to learn how to do one. After 10 min she asked about extras and to choose one out of three. TL+HJ for 1 k, B2 be for 2 k and FS for 3 k.

I told her I do not have any Rs 100 notes left with me after paying the entry fee. After some haggling finally she agreed to do a HJ for 300 with touch "upar upar se" (boob squeze with clothes on). (I had only 3 x Rs 100 left with me). The only saving grace was that she has good sized round boobs (may be padded? After some time "pichkari marke" (eja.) completed the deed.

While coming out I saw a much better girl (face and shape). If you visit in future, please ask for choice (I did not. Mistake). If they refuse then remind them that Rs 100 notes are hard to come by and be prepared to walk out. Then they will have to show all girls.

Senior members can PM me for exact address and contact number.

Thanks and take care.

Double Shot.

IGotLucky
11-25-16, 07:28
Hi,

Anyone been to this place that got busted yesterday.

http://www.sakaaltimes.com/NewsDetails.aspx?NewsId=5472781102250360418&SectionId=5171561142064258099&SectionName=Pune&NewsTitle=Sex%20racket%20busted, %203%20 girls%20 rescued%20 in%20 Vadgaonsheri.

SeriousSam
11-25-16, 08:26
Hello Pune,

Its right Pune is dry, so I decided to call a parcel from Mumbai, contacted fiza she was ready to come but then I had some change in plan and it got cancelled, again change in plans and.

Meera came, she is not known much in Mumbai but some forum members had shared her number and I helped her once she was in Pune but due to work didn't try her and since then.

She was nice to me, so called her to Pune.

Booked a hotel picked her up and went. Intial talks and order for lunch, she has a perfect north indian body and since we had been talking for long she was super comfortable with me.

DFK, blow job, rimming, everything on plate, she is in shape has a good face, talks well and sweet north indian hindi. Had a fantastic 5 hour had 3 deeds, a lunch and cofee and the weed.

She had.

Well a good day spent, have some more Mumbai girls on my list and soon would progress with them.

Rating 10/10.

Boobs perfect melons.

Rate 10 k and conveyance.

MunnaBhai007
11-25-16, 12:17
I recently got a free account inspired by some folks here and see that there are a couple of good females on these sites who have responded to my messages which I can only see after I upgrade my membership for $70/ month. Has anyone tried this and is it worth the $70? The profiles may as well be fake like a lot of such type of sites and the girl could turn out to be an SP. Any help and insight would be appreciated.

DivinePassion
11-25-16, 15:07
Booked an hour session for 1200 through NB. It is located at a semi famous mall in Viman Nagar. Was my first time there.

Masseuse.

Looks: 4-5/10 (A bit too old for my liking, 35 -37).

Boobs: 4/10 (Nothing to write about).

Massage Skill: 7/10 (Wasn't great but was not bad either).

BBBJ: 6/10 (Partly my fault as I came too early considering had been on a week fasting- sexually).

Others: 7/10 Had full top access and some bottom ones and was open to DFK.

DFK: Yes but not skilled.

Damage: 1200+3 k (BBJ with B2 b / DFK / Tit sucking etc).

Spa.

Ambiance: 6/10 (Curtains which allowed a lot of noise to filter through).

Facilities: 8/10 (loved the steam facility which I absolutely enjoy).

They accept 1 k /500 and the masseuse did too. The name of the masseuse the same as the first name of a recently deceased american singer (very very famous). Also the lady at counter has referred another female whom I shall try next. She was confident of the other females ability. Will report back.

Cheers,

DivinePassion

DivinePassion
11-25-16, 16:52
I recently got a free account inspired by some folks here and see that there are a couple of good females on these sites who have responded to my messages which I can only see after I upgrade my membership for $70/ month. Has anyone tried this and is it worth the $70? The profiles may as well be fake like a lot of such type of sites and the girl could turn out to be an SP. Any help and insight would be appreciated.While there a few fake ones as well, most of them are pretty real. Mumbai has better options and my experience with Pune ones has been * not so good *. Freebies are very much available if you have game enough and are willing to invest time / effort into the same.