PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

KenTheRockstar
11-26-16, 11:58
Is there any detailed FR on this girl? New to Pune. So I request someone to please PM me her number if anyone has.

Thanks!Not sure if this is the same lady I had a session with at P'sdgr at her friends place. I have her number and recently I had called her. But not ready to negotiate below 5 k. So cancelled. Honestly from the pics I don't think she is worth 2 k. She has almost everything in plate including anal.

IAm1984
11-26-16, 16:27
I hope most of them received Hi message's in WA frequently if you ever contacted her in past.

I feel its bit annoying.

Any one came across this? Once I told her please don't send messages to me, but still I got.

Seems she is in need of customers badly.

-Rj.

Sunny9090
11-26-16, 16:38
That's right.

I too did experience that.

Felt bad to block.

I hope most of them received Hi message's in WA frequently if you ever contacted her in past.

I feel its bit annoying.

Any one came across this? Once I told her please don't send messages to me, but still I got.

-Rj.

GreenHost
11-26-16, 17:14
Hello,

Can any one PM me digit of GOID HW in Aundh or near by area.

Vikram31
11-26-16, 17:32
Hi Sam,

Could you share her pics / contacts? In return I am happy to intro you to a couple of indis in Mumbai.

Hello Pune,

Its right Pune is dry, so I decided to call a parcel from Mumbai, contacted fiza she was ready to come but then I had some change in plan and it got cancelled, again change in plans and.

Meera came, she is not known much in Mumbai but some forum members had shared her number and I helped her once she was in Pune but due to work didn't try her and since then.

She was nice to me, so called her to Pune.

Booked a hotel picked her up and went. Intial talks and order for lunch, she has a perfect north indian body and since we had been talking for long she was super comfortable with me..

Rahul2007
11-26-16, 18:39

I feel its bit annoying.

-Rj.Me too getting frequent messages. I blocked her.

Rupert4924
11-26-16, 21:43
I am new to mongering. I met with Smita at V. This is a few months ago. She is average looking but good at service. Good at oral also rimming. Had a good time. But given her openness was a bit scared later.

BjLove
11-26-16, 23:46
Me too getting frequent messages. I blocked her.Could you please refer the name clearly who's WA.

Thanks.

BjLove
11-26-16, 23:54
Me too getting frequent messages. I blocked her.Sorry didn't saw original message earlier, please discard previous reply post. About Lenna's WA msgs, yah you are right, me too, I have blocked her, although I haven't tried her, but about to & was busy, but she kept texting, so I blocked her, not really feeling good to do that.

GreenHost
11-27-16, 03:12
I am new to mongering. I met with Smita at V. This is a few months ago. She is average looking but good at service. Good at oral also rimming. Had a good time. But given her openness was a bit scared later.Can you please PM her digit.

YellowOxide1
11-27-16, 04:09
Could anyone be kind and share Leena's number with me? Seems like she is the only one whom I have not tried and sensing that she is desperate she will be the one to provide a better than average service.

SeriousSam
11-27-16, 06:22
Hi friends,

Meera has left for Delhi and wants her number to be shared only when she is back, I am sorry for that.

MarksMen
11-27-16, 06:36
YO your inbox is full.

Could anyone be kind and share Leena's number with me? Seems like she is the only one whom I have not tried and sensing that she is desperate she will be the one to provide a better than average service.

Member #4606
11-27-16, 06:41
Could anyone be kind and share Leena's number with me? Seems like she is the only one whom I have not tried and sensing that she is desperate she will be the one to provide a better than average service.Your inbox is full bro.

TheRoman
11-27-16, 06:59
Hey guys,

Tried this spa in P.S. Asked for Deep Tissue. Was assigned a plump Assamese girl. Big turn off in terms of looks. She was chatty. She was talking in Hindi but with Assamese accent. Massage was good, but she was rude in terms of when asked for extras.

Massage: 6.

Looks: 2.

Extras: 0.

Never visit this spa.

Shaboink
11-27-16, 14:22
Bought the NB coupon, no ise buying the coupon the prices are the same.

I was asked for a Therepist preferred I said I am comming after long so don't know who are still thr. Well this was actually the case.

Message was fine, not worth 2 K tho.

Will wrap it quickly, the girl asked for "Special" I asked what's on offer, she quote 2 K for HJ+TL. I was like FO I said I want B2 B and aI will give 2 K, she said 4 K and can't come down. I said ok then continue the massage after sometime she said you give me 3 K Insaid I will give 2. 5 K else Its fine.

She didn't say a word for next 5 minutes and continued the message, the seems like a lost warrior she went to the door to hang her clothers.

Came back removed the dispos and climbed the table.

B2 B was fine, sucked on those perkey small tities and pressed the ass, she did not remove the panty maybe because I did not give what she wanted, I asked her once to remove which she said NO, I was like fine then I fingered for some short time and came hard.

Girl was typical thai of A Spa in the late 20's or early 30's name starting with A.

Small boobs and frame.

Will try another therapist next time.

Any suggestions welcome. !!

JohnnyDrama07
11-27-16, 15:07
In Pune now.

Can anyone please tell whether the spa's are accepting old notes?

DivinePassion
11-27-16, 16:19
In Pune now.

Can anyone please tell whether the spa's are accepting old notes?Most of the ones I know of have been using / allowing the old notes but at there retail prices its more affordable to use nearbuy (unless of course you have cash you are unable to convert otherwise).

Kanand
11-27-16, 18:50
Where you got her photo if you don't have number?Hi,

New to ISG, please guide you are senior request you.

Member #4429
11-27-16, 22:03
Today seems to be my lucky day, happen to visit this area for some event which got over by 3:30 or so, Thought of dropping in to this spa. All the therapists were busy attending to other customers due to weekend rush lady at the counter politely asked me to wait for the service.

Just enquired which all therapists will be free soon she read out some names from which I got hooked to one name of Ms X (Intentially not disclosing any initials till the time She gains some confidence in me so that we all can enjoy her services uninterrupted), from her I had taken service in other branch. Asked her to give me her for the massage, as I knew she is good in B2B service.

As she came to receive me she was very happy and greeted me with a big smile. She did recognised me and the good time we had spend. After entering the room she gave me a tight hug and asked me where was I from so many days. Then it was bit of short story telling session! She went outside and waited for me to change. As a regular customer she didn't even provide the disposable, so from that thought I came to know I have found the luck. She entered and the regular deed started and with her broken English story telling. In the mean time I was playing and pressing her base softly, which she enjoyed as well.

Change of side gave me full access to her huge big tits and she never ever objected, out of 60 minutes 35 minutes were over, I pulled her close and gave her DFK and asked her to undress herself which she instantly obliged. After this was no looking back, as my tool was so eagerly waiting to enter her, and my hardness was arousing her badly then fingering deep in to her hole which made her pussy so wet that she was just ready to give me full service.

After almost playing with her assets for 20 minutes I came all over her heavily, she asked me to joined in shower where she cleaned me as well, wow! That was hell of a session. We ended our session with a kisses and hugs.

Paid her 2 k new note and asked me to visit frequently. Which I promised that.

Total damages 2. 3 k discounted to 2 k plus 2 k for the therapists= 4 K.

Boobs- huge 5/5.

Attitude- 5/5 GFE.

Service- 5/5 heavenly.

WIR- obviously.

HiThereAloha
11-28-16, 09:08
Today seems to be my lucky day, happen to visit this area for some event which got over by 3:30 or so, Thought of dropping in to this spa. All the therapists were busy attending to other customers due to weekend rush lady at the counter politely asked me to wait for the service.

Just enquired which all therapists will be free soon she read out some names from which I got hooked to one name of Ms X (Intentially not disclosing any initials till the time She gains some confidence in me so that we all can enjoy her services uninterrupted), from her I had taken service in other branch. Asked her to give me her for the massage, as I knew she is good in B2B service.

As she came to receive me she was very happy and greeted me with a big smile. She did recognised me and the good time we had spend. After entering the room she gave me a tight hug and asked me where was I from so many days. Then it was bit of short story telling session! She went outside and waited for me to change. As a regular customer she didn't even provide the disposable, so from that thought I came to know I have found the luck. She entered and the regular deed started and with her broken English story telling. In the mean time I was playing and pressing her base softly, which she enjoyed as well..Lovely FR bro! Lovely experience I can tell! Once you crack her fully, do share!

VPune
11-28-16, 11:36
Got a contact of HW from locanto who is in Wagholi, number ending with 954, asked for 4 k everything is there except anal, is she worth 4 k? Has anybody availed her service? Feedback would be appreciated.

Kunal14
11-28-16, 11:42
Dear brothers,

My friend in Nashik is looking for some leads in Nashik. If someone can point in the right direction can PM me.

Regards.

NileshBoy
11-28-16, 13:52
I have visited Spa in big mall in PCMC this Spa is offering big discount.

Assigned Thai girl name of flower starts with see.

Usual message skills but had lot of hints like disposal was pull down multiple time from back and front while doing massage.

Question pop up for massage and say 2000 for HJ.

Big joke and negotiated to 1 k for HJ and TL too.

Had cool stuff after 10 min of slow motion released bundle of load on her body.

Checked with her and she is ready to bing go out for fun.

Will plan definitely out session shortly.

SexyMonger
11-28-16, 14:18
Dear all,

The uncontrolled johnny surely lands into loss and regrets.

This is the experience I want to share, which I am sure many must have had experienced of being duped by an SP.

Well the major reason I got duped is because of desperation of Johnny and secondly trusting the man.

Coming to the point a few months ago I had a session with a nice chick from NIBM Kondhwa. Pr which was supplied with this SP named R with mob ending 773.

This SP has numerous posts on locanto with good chicks. The gal I had in April was awesome.

Anyways on Monday I had a talk with him he called me to PlaneNagar or Nagar Road wherein he showed really awesome photo of the NRI chick. Trusting him as it was our second dealing he sat in my car took me to the Mithila Society gate supposedly called the chick and asked me to go to security cabin make the entry tell the given flat number and after being confirmed I will be let inside the flat, and took cash 5 K from me and said I should call him once I meet the gal.Not with this SP, but a couple of years ago, I was screwed a big time for almost 8 k. This incident was of Mumbai, I booked a hifi girl for 8 k short time. SP came with the girl in car, girl was too hot, I sat in his car alongside the girl on our way to a hotel. He asked for the payment, I said I will pay to the girl when we are in the room. He said no I have to pay to him, I fell for the girl and did pay him. Now he stopped at the hotel and told me to go ask for the room, I went outside to ask and boom, when I came back the car was not there and they all had run.

Learnings:

1. Its always best to pay after the deed. If not then at least in the room to the girl. Paying to the SP, in most of the cases will lead to fraud.

2. Always ask the hotel person for the time of the room. If you agreed with the SP for 2-3 hours, mostly these guys just book the room for an hour. I have had this experience too, wherein I had to pay more to the hotel person.

3. Ask whether 'X' no of persons permitted into the room or not. I booked 2 girls for threesome experience from one SP, paid for the girls and the rooms too. The hotel guy asked for 1 k more and was not allowing 2 girls with me.

SambyFun77
11-28-16, 15:26
My last FR on A1 Star KP. Booked the same chick aka girl aka lady whatever. NB 999.

The girl knew I paid her 600 last time for a boobs buffet and cautioned me this time that promotion is over.

I would not buzz. The massage was average not up to Thai standards.

Kept insisting that clients are paying her 3 k. I said I can only afford the same as last time.

20 minutes and she was game but feared too much in little money and hence continued with massage.

30 minutes and I insisted for massaging her. Started with hands and then sensuously groping her.

She gave in. I lifted for another boobs buffet. And then fingers reaching down into love hole.

Not enough thrust my tongue into it with she on my lap facing me.

She got an inkling of my tongue skills. Got down from bed to strip the lowers.

Next 25 minutes was only pussy tasting with every bit savored. Got into 69 and tried her to swallow my tool. Resistance.

Got her into sideways and doggy for pussy licking. The doggy view of a pussy is the most erotic thing on the earth. Kept on licking for eternity while self handling my dick.

Got her to face sit pussy and devoured again. Today was DFK special.

But saw the incision marks below boobs so corrigendum from my last FR. They are not original.

Enough resistance from her and lady at counter for tipping by cards. Ultimately card for 1 k.

SecretAdmirs5
11-28-16, 15:35

WIR- obviously.Can you please help to PM the spa name. Thanks. Appreciated.

KnottyBoy18
11-28-16, 15:45
I have a quick question for spa regulars. What kind of massage package do you chose when you visit the spas?

Malhar
11-28-16, 19:31
Can you PM me Leena's number and rates?

Thanks

I have visited Spa in big mall in PCMC this Spa is offering big discount.

Assigned Thai girl name of flower starts with see.

Usual message skills but had lot of hints like disposal was pull down multiple time from back and front while doing massage.

Question pop up for massage and say 2000 for HJ.

Big joke and negotiated to 1 k for HJ and TL too.

Had cool stuff after 10 min of slow motion released bundle of load on her body.

Checked with her and she is ready to bing go out for fun.

Will plan definitely out session shortly..

Sorry didn't saw original message earlier, please discard previous reply post. About Lenna's WA msgs, yah you are right, me too, I have blocked her, although I haven't tried her, but about to & was busy, but she kept texting, so I blocked her, not really feeling good to do that.

SambyFun77
11-28-16, 23:36
Can you please help to PM the spa name. Thanks. Appreciated.I think NM bro is talking about Invitation Spa (Translate in Hindi and also on NB for namesake since discounted charges are as good as original). Its located in Blwadi Ooncha Road.

PuneExplorer
11-29-16, 01:02
I have a quick question for spa regulars. What kind of massage package do you chose when you visit the spas?That's not important bro. You can start with the most basic one.

YellowOxide1
11-29-16, 02:39
YO your inbox is full.My inbox is full because you guys are awesome. I received numerous messages and it quickly filled up my inbox.

Thanks for the number. Do send me reccomendations for good indes of anyone have those.

ShaanPune
11-29-16, 03:53
I agree with the learning shared by mate. I had the similar experience in Bangalore where I was staying in the star hotel; Booked the chicks and confirmed twice with the gal that she has the ID along with her and gave the money to SP for full night. While entering the hotel on counter when hotel guy asked the ID she simply pertained that she forgot the ID and that raised the concern by the hotel guy and he simply refused to allow to spend night in room. She told me that she is arranging the her ID through SP and in all this chaos ran away. Beware.

Learnings:

1. Its always best to pay after the deed. If not then at least in the room to the girl. Paying to the SP, in most of the cases will lead to fraud.

2. Always ask the hotel person for the time of the room. If you agreed with the SP for 2-3 hours, mostly these guys just book the room for an hour. I have had this experience too, wherein I had to pay more to the hotel person.

3. Ask whether 'X' no of persons permitted into the room or not. I booked 2 girls for threesome experience from one SP, paid for the girls and the rooms too. The hotel guy asked for 1 k more and was not allowing 2 girls with me.

Member #4429
11-29-16, 04:56
Can you PM me Leena's number and rates?

Thanks...Your PM is not Activated yet bro.

HornDogPuneKar
11-29-16, 06:57
I've noticed Pune has some hardcore mongers who have been doing this from a long time, and are quite deep into the scene. This made me wonder, have any of you'll been with a celebrity (Bollywood or Marathi actress). We keep hearing rumors from everyone that such and such actress does it, but have never heard from anyone who has actually done it with a celeb. So guys, can you share your experiences. No need to name names. Just want to know if really happens and what is the experience and money like?

Thanks.

FunkyOgre
11-29-16, 09:16
I am partial to dry massages! The oil sometimes does not great my skin too well once the fun part is done.

Why and how does it matter, though, as to what others prefer? Do whatever floats your boat.

Ogre KD.

I have a quick question for spa regulars. What kind of massage package do you chose when you visit the spas?

Kishkishkish
11-29-16, 10:08
I have a quick question for spa regulars. What kind of massage package do you chose when you visit the spas?Swedish or deep tissue are the common ones that people ask for in spa.

Double Shot
11-29-16, 13:50
Fully agree with Ogre.

To start with, opt for traditional Thai massage for which no cream / powder or oil is used. Later you can try Aroma therapy and finally you can graduate to Deep tissue.

Thanks and take care.

DS.

RaviIsCool2016
11-29-16, 16:02
Hey bros,

Any review of the following birds would be highly appreciated. Please mention rates also for info.

FunkyOgre
11-29-16, 17:29
Very interested to hear what folks have to say. I have heard lots too but lot of it is from fantasy bots.

I have a feeling that people who can afford such lives may not hang out here. Just a weird, nagging suspicion. .

Just sayin'.

Ogre KD.

I've noticed Pune has some hardcore mongers who have been doing this from a long time, and are quite deep into the scene. This made me wonder, have any of you'll been with a celebrity (Bollywood or Marathi actress). We keep hearing rumors from everyone that such and such actress does it, but have never heard from anyone who has actually done it with a celeb. So guys, can you share your experiences. No need to name names. Just want to know if really happens and what is the experience and money like?

Thanks.

KnottyBoy18
11-29-16, 18:00
I personally feel that model / actress might have lot of nakhre. I would rather have a decent looking girl with great attitude. Just my 2 cents.

Very interested to hear what folks have to say. I have heard lots too but lot of it is from fantasy bots.

I have a feeling that people who can afford such lives may not hang out here. Just a weird, nagging suspicion. .

Just sayin'.

Ogre KD.

PuneMan1
11-29-16, 20:36
Can you PM me her contact.

Got a contact of HW from locanto who is in Wagholi, number ending with 954, asked for 4 k everything is there except anal, is she worth 4 k? Has anybody availed her service? Feedback would be appreciated.

SweetShugar
11-29-16, 23:35
Visited this famous spa Jesse at Aundh. Had previously tried the famous Ms. P for BBJ. This time she was busy so tried Ms. S. told the counter that will chat with her for few mt before agreeing for massage. So went in the room no 4 which has a bed and asked her directly. She was hesitant initially but game for extras upon persuasion. The massage started and I told her that Miss P offers FS. This led her to some motivation and man sheiffered TL followed by FS. She is petite and has average pussy. Overall good experience, need to carry protection.

Total damage: 1600 (90 minutes) + 2.5 k.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Bond123
11-30-16, 02:45
Hey bros,

Any review of the following birds would be highly appreciated. Please mention rates also for info.Girl in saree is OK. She has great skills in BBJ. Fair looking but she is very thin and have a small boobs. Attitude is good.

KenTheRockstar
11-30-16, 07:18
Not sure if miss p give BJ. Because I have visited this place long time back which was my first visit and she flatly refused it. Was only ready for HJ and top access. Maybe it was my first visit so she didn't gave.

Visited this famous spa Jesse at Aundh. Had previously tried the famous Ms. P for BBJ. This time she was busy so tried Ms. S. told the counter that will chat with her for few mt before agreeing for massage. So went in the room no 4 which has a bed and asked her directly. She was hesitant initially but game for extras upon persuasion. The massage started and I told her that Miss P offers FS. This led her to some motivation and man sheiffered TL followed by FS. She is petite and has average pussy. Overall good experience, need to carry protection.

Total damage: 1600 (90 minutes) + 2.5 k.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

VPune
11-30-16, 07:23
I want to buy a subscription. Is there any other way to buy a subscription rather than debit cad and credit card or virtual credit card, as I don't want a entry in statement. If I try to buy the subscription via debit card are there any extra charges for as the payment to be done is in dollars.

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

TharkiBoy
11-30-16, 07:45
Hello all wonderful people,

I have been a lurker on this site for almost 6 months and benefited a lot. I have finally purchased a subscription today. Will be looking forward to your help as the winter sets in Pune.

NanduBlore
11-30-16, 08:04
I recently got a free account inspired by some folks here and see that there are a couple of good females on these sites who have responded to my messages which I can only see after I upgrade my membership for $70/ month. Has anyone tried this and is it worth the $70? The profiles may as well be fake like a lot of such type of sites and the girl could turn out to be an SP. Any help and insight would be appreciated.Hi bro,

I tried that for a brief period and found it too expensive and not worth the money and effort.

Can't do anything without buying subscription which is huge.

Cheers.

Reco28
11-30-16, 10:49
Hi,

I'm coming to Pune on 3rd from Ahmedabad, Please share digits of SP and Inde for some full night fun with the ongoing rates going on.

Thanks in advance.

Hey bros,

Any review of the following birds would be highly appreciated. Please mention rates also for info.

Kishkishkish
11-30-16, 12:27
Hello folks,

Any feedback on this girl with ID Sonaly35 from locanto?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks.

MayaNagar
11-30-16, 13:42
Girl in saree is OK. She has great skills in BBJ. Fair looking but she is very thin and have a small boobs. Attitude is good.Share me the contact details.

CoolPrince
11-30-16, 14:45
Got a contact of HW from locanto who is in Wagholi, number ending with 954, asked for 4 k everything is there except anal, is she worth 4 k? Has anybody availed her service? Feedback would be appreciated.Have you contacted her through any agent. If yes then is the agents name Subhash? Do you have her pic. If yes then I can help you.

CoolPrince
11-30-16, 14:58
Has anyone availed the female posted in the pic. What is her report and how much did she charge and if possible her number.

Thanks in advance.

Kishkishkish
11-30-16, 16:29
Not sure if miss p give BJ. Because I have visited this place long time back which was my first visit and she flatly refused it. Was only ready for HJ and top access. Maybe it was my first visit so she didn't gave.I read a report in this forum from a fellow monger stating he had FS with this miss P without protection and was worried about the act!. I had been to this place but was only interested in massage and did not avail extra.

Samuel007
11-30-16, 16:32
Hey bro,

Even I had same experience with miss S. Tryd miss S. Today, no other services than HJ, massage was good. Miss P was on leave. I asked her about FS bt straight rejected. May be my bad luck today.

They accept 1000 and 500's at counter if you force.

Cheers.

Play safe.

Not sure if miss p give BJ. Because I have visited this place long time back which was my first visit and she flatly refused it. Was only ready for HJ and top access. Maybe it was my first visit so she didn't gave.

YellowOxide1
12-01-16, 02:19
Coming from Pune, Mumbai scene appears to be more vibrant and responsive. The days of yore for Pune are long gone when cute ladies from Mumbai would come over here because it afforded anonymity and a quick buck for the services they offered.

Thanks to an over-enthusiastic LE, Pune is drier than a wife's * That makes me wonder whether a regular pilgrimage to Mumbai is the reasonable thing to do or not. I mean my Saturday are relatively free and if one can brush off the long trip to Vashi, it should not be too difficult to have fun.

Looking at the Maths: 800 for the round trip. 10 k for an assorted menu at NL which will guarantee me at least 2-3 shots. Another 1 k for other expenses and I roughly looking at approx 12 K for my month's fix.

Thoughts?

Also willing mongers can accompany if they wish to .

Bond123
12-01-16, 02:50
Coming from Pune, Mumbai scene appears to be more vibrant and responsive. The days of yore for Pune are long gone when cute ladies from Mumbai would come over here because it afforded anonymity and a quick buck for the services they offered.

Thanks to an over-enthusiastic LE, Pune is drier than a wife's * That makes me wonder whether a regular pilgrimage to Mumbai is the reasonable thing to do or not. I mean my Saturday are relatively free and if one can brush off the long trip to Vashi, it should not be too difficult to have fun.

Looking at the Maths: 800 for the round trip. 10 k for an assorted menu at NL which will guarantee me at least 2-3 shots. Another 1 k for other expenses and I roughly looking at approx 12 K for my month's fix.

Thoughts?

Also willing mongers can accompany if they wish to.I also thought the same way bro and planning a visit to Mumbai after a week. Got one indi contact too. I am trying get her here so it avoids my journey. Seems a viable option.

VFM16
12-01-16, 03:26
Hey bro,

Even I had same experience with miss S. Tryd miss S. Today, no other services than HJ, massage was good. Miss P was on leave. I asked her about FS bt straight rejected. May be my bad luck today.

They accept 1000 and 500's at counter if you force.

Cheers.

Play safe.There are 2 miss P, one NE one UP and both offer FS. I had been lucky all the time and it never fails.

Can someone tell me HW is miss J there? What does she offer? She looks good local from Pune.

Bond123
12-01-16, 03:31
Has anyone availed the female posted in the pic. What is her report and how much did she charge and if possible her number.

Thanks in advance.She is no way close to her pic. Loose boobs heavy fat around the waist. Heavy tummy. Service she tries to give good service but her looks may turn you off. No I didn't save her number as not worth visiting again.

DungeonMasterX
12-01-16, 04:55

Thanks in advance.What is her name and location? If anyone has number, please PM me as well. Will reciprocate.

Thanks.

Wootman
12-01-16, 05:53
My last FR on A1 Star KP. Booked the same chick aka girl aka lady whatever. NB 999.

The girl knew I paid her 600 last time for a boobs buffet and cautioned me this time that promotion is over.

I would not buzz. The massage was average not up to Thai standards.

Kept insisting that clients are paying her 3 k. I said I can only afford the same as last time.

20 minutes and she was game but feared too much in little money and hence continued with massage.

30 minutes and I insisted for massaging her. Started with hands and then sensuously groping her.

She gave in. I lifted for another boobs buffet. And then fingers reaching down into love hole..Hello fellow mongers,

Any MPs and therapists you'd recommend near Kn kp or the plane region that allow one to eat out? Not looking for johhny to be played with, but have an insatiable hunger to dine at a taco stall. Any veteran mongers help would be appreciated.

CaptainD123
12-01-16, 06:55
Does anyone available her services?

Looks very slim and in budget of 5 k. Don't have her number but will get it soon.

Will share number on exchange Only.

DungeonMasterX
12-01-16, 08:07

Thanks in advance.Dude clear your inbox! You are messaging me but I cannot reply. Messages not going because your inbox is full.

SeriousSam
12-01-16, 08:32
Hello folks,

Any feedback on this girl with ID Sonaly35 from locanto?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks.Sonaly35 I have met her in person, she is middle aged lady, doesn't stay in Pune depends on what you looking for, she is nothing great, and that typical professional types, meet her in person.

First and then decide.

DungeonMasterX
12-01-16, 09:10
CoolPrince your inbox is full. My replies are not going. Please delete messages.

Kishkishkish
12-01-16, 09:25
Sonaly35 I have met her in person, she is middle aged lady, doesn't stay in Pune depends on what you looking for, she is nothing great, and that typical professional types, meet her in person.

Thanks sam. Her pictures looks promising which she had sent. Is she anything close to these pics? Appreciate your feedback. Also have you availed her services?

DungeonMasterX
12-01-16, 14:48
Does anyone available her services?

Looks very slim and in budget of 5 k. Don't have her number but will get it soon.

Will share number on exchange Only.Willing to exchange contact for this. Please PM me (and clear your inbox).

Thanks.

PuneExplorer
12-01-16, 17:47
There are 2 miss P, one NE one UP and both offer FS. I had been lucky all the time and it never fails.

Can someone tell me HW is miss J there? What does she offer? She looks good local from Pune.Correct. Miss P from UP (Lucknow) gives BJ. Tried her already.

FunkyOgre
12-01-16, 17:52
Had a weird experience at this vn spa. Had been here a few times before. Took a dry massage and the therapist did a good job overall. Offered extras at the end but her attitude was like cold. Very cold. She tried but it was almost that she was very inept. Tough to buy for a Thai masseuse. I vaguely remember someone saying that one of the girls there is not straight. Is she this gal?

Anyone know her? Decent looking girl with a fit body; no tattoos if you must know.

Just a little bit weirded out.

BTW there were at least two girls that I saw that seemed cute.

(And no, I was not drunk this time so no beer goggle effect.).

Ogre KD.

JohnSnow12
12-01-16, 19:14
Sonaly35 I have met her in person, she is middle aged lady, doesn't stay in Pune depends on what you looking for, she is nothing great, and that typical professional types, meet her in person.

First and then decide.Thanks SeriousSam. I was waiting for feedback about her since long time. I was in touch with her. Her pics looks attractive though.

Can you tell us how much she charged you?

TharkiBoy
12-02-16, 05:55
I have been to this spa 3 times over the course of last 4 months, and all 3 occasions, I have taken services from the same therapist Ms A. Gives pretty good massage and service is pretty unrushed. She takes time to open up and offers only HJ to begin with. After much coaxing she gave me B2B and full body access on the 3rd visit for 2 K. She has a petite frame which I like, however boobs are small which could be a turn off for many. She also shared her mobile number and is in touch through whatsapp. She is reluctant to come to a hotel, but OK to meet in a coffee shop or restaurant. However, I think it is only a matter of time. Once she is a little more comfortable, I am hoping she will come out to a hotel as well. Also to mention that Miss A has subsequently moved to ZY spa on BG road. Will keep you guys updated if I get lucky with Miss A (waiting for her to return from Bangkok next week).

SeriousSam
12-02-16, 09:00

Thanks sam. Her pictures looks promising which she had sent. Is she anything close to these pics? Appreciate your feedback. Also have you availed her services?I have been trying to pm you but your inbox is full. Well she did have golden shaded hair I have not had her, I just met her but I did not like her so I did not go ahead, this pic makes her look very sexy, in real I did not find her very hot.

PankajV
12-02-16, 10:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Brett21
12-02-16, 16:35
Have been with her once, written an FR. As you rightly said tiny tits are a big turn off. She said no for hotel as they have ID problems but was ready for FS at a flat, quoted 5 k. Din bargain as was not interested to take service. Once bumped into her at a party as well. All the very best!

Cheers!

I have been to this spa 3 times
over the course of last 4 months, and all 3 occasions, I have taken services from the same therapist Ms A. Gives pretty good massage and service is pretty unrushed. She takes time to open up and offers only HJ to begin with. After much coaxing she gave me B2B and full body access on the 3rd visit for 2 K. She has a petite frame which I like, however boobs are small which could be a turn off for many. She also shared her mobile number and is in touch through whatsapp. She is reluctant to come to a hotel, but OK to meet in a coffee shop or restaurant. However, I think it is only a matter of time. Once she is a little more comfortable, I am hoping she will come out to a hotel as well. Also to mention that Miss A has subsequently moved to ZY spa on BG road. Will keep you guys updated if I get lucky with Miss A (waiting for her to return from Bangkok next week).

Pratik1
12-03-16, 04:02
Is the spa over the famous Bookstore still operational. Can anyone share any recent experience.

SweetShugar
12-03-16, 06:16
Can somebody pm me Pallavi from Aundh contact and valid reference. I will reciprocate with valid indie contacts as and when I come across.

Thanks.

VivekRajB
12-03-16, 09:56
Visiting Pune for a week, any pointers to spend some quality time near Hinje wadi. If anyone could share some inde would be great.

WishList15
12-03-16, 10:23
Had been there last week. Took service from famous Miss M. Based on last 2 FRs it is confirmed she is always in foul mood. Total turn off. Also those heavy boobs are silicon another turn off.

Only positive was good massage and Thai dedication.

Is the spa over the famous Bookstore still operational. Can anyone share any recent experience.

Kingrock
12-03-16, 12:06
Any spas offering extras near Fergusson College Road / Deccan?

CoolPuneGuest
12-03-16, 13:20
Hi friends,

Writing after a long gap, here at Pune, trying to fix appointment with this housewife, first asking 5 k for ST, agreed to 6 k for 2, has any friend tried her? How is service etc. Waiting for your quick response.

CPG.

SweetShugar
12-03-16, 14:15
Is the spa over the famous Bookstore still operational. Can anyone share any recent experience.The spa is operational though extras are pricier.

Double Shot
12-03-16, 15:41
At Gopanna 2012. Please clear your inbox.

Double Shot.

DungeonMasterX
12-03-16, 15:49
Hi! Friends,

Writing after a long gap, here at Pune, trying to fix appointment with this housewife, first asking 5 k for ST, agreed to 6 k for 2, has any friend tried her? How is service etc. Waiting for your quick response.

CPG.What is her name?

CaptainD123
12-03-16, 16:04
Mate,

She is heavy big HW. Know her since long, she has friend just like her too. Not worth for 5 k. Her whatsapp DP is always tempting.

Hi! Friends,

CPG.

SweetShugar
12-03-16, 19:14
Not sure if miss p give BJ. Because I have visited this place long time back which was my first visit and she flatly refused it. Was only ready for HJ and top access. Maybe it was my first visit so she didn't gave.Miss P gives BBJ though it seems from other posts that I got lucky. Miss S is initially hesitant but if you talk sweetly, she might agree for FS.

TharkiBoy
12-03-16, 20:15
Can someone please PM me with Leena's contact number? Wife is going to be away for a few days, so want to make the most of it. Also a ball park on the damages will be helpful. I have seen her pics on the forum and seems to be decent enough. I hope she makes incalls though.

Thanks in advance.

SpiderMann
12-03-16, 20:38
Hi,

I am new to this site, can any good Samaritan help me some good classy contacts with reasonable pricing.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RocketsInSingh
12-03-16, 21:40
Went again to Dspa in Pmall in Aurangabad. Have availed their membership in which I ll have to pay 10 k and get services worth 25 k with 3 complimentary head massages. The masseuse was a good looking Thai, name starts with A. She claimed to be 28 years old. Was giving an okay massage and after 5 min started asking if this feels good etc etc. Asked for 2 k tL + HJ. Negotiated for 1 k but couldn't get her below 1.5 k. The best thing about her were her big nipples. Really yum.

Also while talking to her, asked her if she is interested in going out and spending a night for which she quoted 50 k and literally laughed in her face and changed the topic altogether to let her know how outrageous her demand was. After 5 minutes of talking she asked for 30 k, which I still ignored and kept on discussing other things. Eventually have got number and I want seniors advice on this as to what is it worth for LT with a good looking Thai. I feel it should be around 12-14 k, which I believe I can get her down to.

Body: 7.

Skin: 7.

Boobs: 8.

Ass: 7.

Damage: spa charges + 1.5 k for TL + HJ.

WIR: probably just to get to know her more and to get take her out.

Thanks and regards.

NileshBoy
12-04-16, 03:52
Did you tried her.

How was your experience.

What are charges.

Please guide.

Thanks SeriousSam. I was waiting for feedback about her since long time. I was in touch with her. Her pics looks attractive though.

Can you tell us how much she charged you?

TopRahul83
12-04-16, 05:38
Hey,

12-14 K is also too much. 5 K for ST & 8-10 K for LT should be the correct quote. In 50 K you can travel to Thailand and enjoy for 3 days and come back with some shopping also.

Went again to Dspa in Pmall in Aurangabad. Have availed their membership in which I ll have to pay 10 k and get services worth 25 k with 3 complimentary head massages. The masseuse was a good looking Thai, name starts with A. She claimed to be 28 years old. Was giving an okay massage and after 5 min started asking if this feels good etc etc. Asked for 2 k tL + HJ. Negotiated for 1 k but couldn't get her below 1.5 k. The best thing about her were her big nipples. Really yum.

Also while talking to her, asked her if she is interested in going out and spending a night for which she quoted 50 k and literally laughed in her face and changed the topic altogether to let her know how outrageous her demand was. After 5 minutes of talking she asked for 30 k, which I still ignored and kept on discussing other things. Eventually have got number and I want seniors advice on this as to what is it worth for LT with a good looking Thai...

SinJay
12-04-16, 07:52
No Incalls, only Outcalls. She quotes 5 K for 1 session.

Can someone please PM me with Leena's contact number? Wife is going to be away for a few days, so want to make the most of it. Also a ball park on the damages will be helpful. I have seen her pics on the forum and seems to be decent enough. I hope she makes incalls though.

Thanks in advance.

MahendraBahuba
12-04-16, 08:25
Hi bro, I have been fortunate to hookup with couple of Thai outside spa here in Pune and max I have paid is 10 k for LT.

Cheers,

MB.

Also while talking to her, asked her if she is interested in going out and spending a night for which she quoted 50 k and literally laughed in her face and changed the topic altogether to let her know how outrageous her demand was. After 5 minutes of talking she asked for 30 k, which I still ignored and kept on discussing other things. Eventually have got number and I want seniors advice on this as to what is it worth for LT with a good looking Thai...

SweetShugar
12-04-16, 15:35
Can somebody share Pallavi from Aundh digits and reference please. Senior mongers please help.

TheBestIndia
12-04-16, 16:25
Hey bros,

Any suggestions about who is available for non-cash payments? Maybe paytm / mobiquick or any other payment methods?

Am looking for ST only, but been out of action for some time now, so need inputs from you awesome guys!

PM me as needed.

SweetShugar
12-04-16, 18:00
Hey bros,

Any suggestions about who is available for non-cash payments? Maybe paytm / mobiquick or any other payment methods?

Am looking for ST only, but been out of action for some time now, so need inputs from you awesome guys!

PM me as needed.Check your PM. SP from Wakad accepted old notes today.

SweetShugar
12-04-16, 18:58
Sorry guys. Need Pallavi number with digits ending 294. Not sure of her locations Aundh.

Can somebody share Pallavi from Aundh digits and reference please. Senior mongers please help.

NileshBoy
12-04-16, 19:34
Hi Seniors,

I am trying to purchase subscription but not directly using credit card.

I tried ICICI wallet (Virtual card).

I tried SBI virtual card.

Nothing is working.

Need your guidance which virtual card option it work properly for subscription accordingly I will plan.

Please suggest.

Shaboink
12-05-16, 04:01
Hey NM,

Went over to BHS SPA over the weekday last week, asked for which therapists are avaliable the cute counter lady said we have a new one I thought she might be it and I said go ahead.

Then she came huge boobs and I knew it was her, in the room massage started.

Massage was just bull shit and somehow managed to spend the time and then she asked for extras, and quoted 4 K for B2 B and I was like FO, finally agreed at 2. 5 K but did not remove the down under when I insisted she said. 5 K more I was had and gave in, now feel stupid for paying 3 K for B2 B this was the heighest Inhave paid Inguess I gave in to her huge boobs.

B2 B was ok not that great she did not allow to Finger her oussy.

Might not repeat her again for her attitude maybe she did not like my face and still I paid more.

I guess I am cribbing more because I paid 3 K which I my own fault.

But I did see another therepist which seems new might try her next time.

As she came to receive me she was very happy and greeted me with a big smile. She did recognised me and the good time we had spend. After entering the room she gave me a tight hug and asked me where was I from so many days. Then it was bit of short story telling session! She went outside and waited for me to change. As a regular customer she didn't even provide the disposable, so from that thought I came to know I have found the luck. She entered and the regular deed started and with her broken English story telling. In the mean time I was playing and pressing her base softly, which she enjoyed as well.

Change of side gave me full access to her huge big tits and she never ever objected, out of 60 minutes 35 minutes were over, I pulled her close and gave her DFK and asked her to undress herself which she instantly obliged. After this was no looking back, as my tool was so eagerly waiting to enter her, and my hardness was arousing her badly then fingering deep in to her hole which made her pussy so wet that she was just ready to give me full service.

After almost playing with her assets for 20 minutes I came all over her heavily, she asked me to joined in shower where she cleaned me as well, wow! That was hell of a session. We ended our session with a kisses and hugs.

Paid her 2 k new note and asked me to visit frequently. Which I promised that.

Total damages 2. 3 k discounted to 2 k plus 2 k for the therapists= 4 K.

Boobs- huge 5/5.

Attitude- 5/5 GFE.

Service- 5/5 heavenly.

WIR- obviously.

TharkiBoy
12-05-16, 06:07
No Incalls, only Outcalls. She quotes 5 K for 1 session.Thanks SinJay. And thanks to all the generous members who shared Leena's number. I am actually looking for outcall since my house will be empty towards the end of this month (mentioned in call inadvertently in the previous post). Need to figure out how to sneak her into my apartment considering the prying eyes of the neighbors.

I did try calling Leena, but she did not pick up the phone. Will keep trying for sure and will post my FR after the encounter.

KenTheRockstar
12-05-16, 08:44
2 weeks back had visited J spa. Had booked Miss P. I always call her or message her before booking the slot to confirm her availability. Went to the place and was routed to the room. BTW if you are a regular customer then you will not get the spacious rooms they have. Those rooms are available for new customers only to impress them.

As soon as we went in, grabbed her closer and had a long DFK and was groping her ass. This went for around 5 mins and then I said I want FS today. She said ok.

Then started the regular massage and I was taking all the opportunities of fondling her boobs. After half and hour she said we have 30 mins left of which 15 mins will be for your shower. I said fine and asked to remove her clothes. But before removing she asked how much. I was surprised with that question because I have taken her services number of times so far and had been paying 2 k for FS.

She asked for 4 k. I said that's not the deal. I had been paying 2 k so far, why is there a raise all of a sudden. So came to know that she is been paid 4 k by some other guy. So not ready to negotiate at all. I said FO, I'm not going to pay that amount. So complete KLPD. But still thought to get best of the visit so did not missed a single opportunity to grope her boobs and ass during the rest of the session.

Was happy towards the end of session as didn't waste my hard earned money for 15 mins enjoyment and that also without BBJ.

But guys don't hike the prices for no reason. I had been screwing this lady in 2 k so far. Though she is not that good but something better than nothing in dry Pune.

WIR: Not anymore. Will try some other spa.

Member #4483
12-05-16, 16:02
Hi seniors,

I am visiting Pune this weekend. An can you share some good indie or reliable SP digits with reference. Please. I can share Hyderabad indie contacts if you want. Thanks advance.

I wanted to explore Pune scene here.

SinJay
12-05-16, 18:21
True. I got to know that this increase is because of the recent cash development. There are few who just gave away their old notes leading to this inflation.

2 weeks back had visited J spa. Had booked Miss P. I always call her or message her before booking the slot to confirm her availability. Went to the place and was routed to the room. BTW if you are a regular customer then you will not get the spacious rooms they have. Those rooms are available for new customers only to impress them.

As soon as we went in, grabbed her closer and had a long DFK and was groping her ass. This went for around 5 mins and then I said I want FS today. She said ok.

Then started the regular massage and I was taking all the opportunities of fondling her boobs. After half and hour she said we have 30 mins left of which 15 mins will be for your shower. I said fine and asked to remove her clothes. But before removing she asked how much. I was surprised with that question because I have taken her services number of times so far and had been paying 2 k for FS..

Shikarii
12-06-16, 05:01
Hi brother,

You can try entropay and it will help you get membership smoothly.

Cheers,

Shikarii

Hi Seniors,

I am trying to purchase subscription but not directly using credit card.

I tried ICICI wallet (Virtual card).

I tried SBI virtual card.

Nothing is working.

Need your guidance which virtual card option it work properly for subscription accordingly I will plan.

Please suggest.

TheBestIndia
12-06-16, 09:32
Check your PM. SP from Wakad accepted old notes today.Thanks bro for the SP details. But its not usual for me to goto SP. Do you or any other bros know of any inde who can give similar service and accept mob wallet payment or old notes?

ShineShine
12-06-16, 13:42
Hi Seniors & greetings to all.

I am new to forum and to the whole enjoyment.

As wife is away few days, thinking of having some fun with a good looking girl. Budget is around 5 k to 7 k.

Need advice (contact info) on reliable girl in Baner / Pashan area. As this will be my first encounter, I am hesitant to meet at my house.

Please suggest is it safe to call them at home or should I go for a hotel which would lead to additional expenses.

Can try for a spa as well if it is safe (no cops business).

Desperately need expert suggestions.

Cheers!

JugFucker
12-06-16, 16:39
I have been an on and off reader of this site since I stumbled across it while trolling the web for leads a few months ago. Since the last couple of months I have been more regular and found that this is a virtual treasure trove for hobbyists across the globe. The Pune forum seems quite active as well, hence have finally decided to take paid membership and thought I would write an introductory message to get the ball rolling.

I may be new to the site, but am not new to the hobby, in fact I can boast of an experience of over a decade. It all started when I was in the US with the standard Asian massage parlors with their rub and tub jobs before graduating to escorts. Later while I was in Europe, moved on the FKK clubs and more organized scenes. Have been to Thailand too for a week long trip to hobbyist heaven!

For the past couple of years, have been settled in Pune and have tried the desi massage parlors with their powder massages as well as the posh Thai massage parlors (Groupon / Nearbuy) with some Locanto hookups thrown in the mix.

Now I am hoping to expand my repertoire with more insight from this group as well as becoming an active and contributing member of the forum here. Thank you. Be safe!

P.S. Will post FR's of a few of my experiences in Pune soon.

Lalu111
12-06-16, 16:58

As wife is away few days, thinking of having some fun with a good looking girl. Budget is around 5 k to 7 k.

Need advice (contact info) on reliable girl in Baner / Pashan area. As this will be my first encounter, I am hesitant to meet at my house.

Please suggest is it safe to call them at home or should I go for a hotel which would lead to additional expenses.

Cheers!If you are so scared of everything and also cheating on your wife it would be best for you to do a double masturbation and have a peaceful night's sleep.

Cheers.

SinJay
12-06-16, 17:58
Please read the Forum. There is enough information that will help you on the queries.

Cheers!

Member #4483
12-07-16, 12:27
Hi,

Contacted Palvi from Fatima recently quoting 6 k for ST. And 16 k LT. Is it worth for this price? Can anyone having information regarding service, safety and regular damages for her? Please share the details.

Thanks.

RocketsInSingh
12-07-16, 13:34
Hey,

12-14 K is also too much. 5 K for ST & 8-10 K for LT should be the correct quote. In 50 K you can travel to Thailand and enjoy for 3 days and come back with some shopping also.Exactly what I was thinking. When she quoted 30 k, I offered her to accompany me to Pune where we can get 2 girls for 20 k and she can have one all to herself and then swap.

Anyways I have offered her 8 k and will be holding out for her to come down to 10-12 k and seal the deal. She said she will be leaving for Thailand soon so I hope to catch her before she can fly back.

Thanks.

Kanand
12-07-16, 15:10
Sorry guys. Need Pallavi number with digits ending 294. Not sure of her locations Aundh.No I feel Hadapsar / Race course area.

ShineShine
12-07-16, 15:35
Thanks Lalu111 & Sinjay.

There is always a first time for everything.

Have honest queries and need guidance. Seriously thinking about getting a paid membership.

Have all intentions of having an encounter and then posting feedback / review here.

Let me know what are the best possible options in your experience.

Cheers.

JugFucker
12-07-16, 17:32
Posting my first FR, from a recent visit to Thai massage parlor. It was about 10 after demonetization, and though I couldn't get my hands on any cash, was in the mood so decided to try my luck at a spa where I am a regular. It is in the heart of the city near a famous mall.

Went in and asked if my regular was available. When told that she was, asked the girl at the counter if I could pay her tip by CC. After checking with owner on the phone, was told that I could, but would have to pay 300 extra for taxes. By this time little head was throbbing so said OK.

Got my fav therapist, told her I'd pay by card, she agreed and it was off to the races. Without going into too much detail, got a great massage, followed by a sensual finish with TL B2B. Will repeat, will recommend. Name starts with G.

Looks: 5/10.

Massage: 8/10.

Service: 8/10.

Damages: 2. 2 counter + 2 tip.

HankOnRoll
12-07-16, 20:08
Hi,

Contacted Palvi from Fatima recently quoting 6 k for ST. And 16 k LT. Is it worth for this price? Can anyone having information regarding service, safety and regular damages for her? Please share the details.

Thanks.She is not safe. How can you expect it when she is in demand for the last 3+ years. There could be countless encounters and she or his any partner might have skipped the protection. There is high probability of this.

Small Minion
12-07-16, 21:22
Hello senior members!

Just bought the subscription! I will be traveling to Pune in December. Wanted to get contact of a good escorts that will provide service in a 5 star hotel.

I don't have a place of my own. So is the hotel okay? Do they get entry to a hotel?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

VFM16
12-08-16, 03:49
I was in KP the other day so thought to pay a visit to my regular spa. Had been there couple of times and also to their VM branch.

Paid usual at the counter and asked for Miss A. I was told she was shifted to VM dunno how true it was. Only one available was Miss and.

She came to room before I cud change. Removed clothes in front of her and did not wear disp. She was fine with it. I found her nice with good fig & smooth hair. Even her hair smell good. She was very talkative. She literally stood on my back. It actually hurt even those places which were not hurting. Asked her to be gentle.

Later her hand moved gently on my body touching at right places. At one point, she literally held my hand on her boobs and her me to press it. Finally 25 minutes left and she asked me what extras I want. She quoted 2 k for HJ & 4 k for B2B. I told her I always pay 1 k for HJ, 2 k for B2B, 2. 5 for BJ and 3 k for FS. She said she is best in B2Band will not take anything less.

After lot of haggling she still refused. Finally I took shower and left.

Guys, please do not increase rates unnecessarily. Let's make Pune a better place to monger.

Thanks.

Mav82
12-08-16, 06:53
Has any availed extras at the spa here?

Member #4483
12-08-16, 10:06
Hi Pune seniors,

Can anybody pm the details of girl friendly budget hotels near Pune railway station? Also please help me by sharing the good Indir and or SP contacts. I am new to Pune and visiting this weekend Pune. Thanks in advance. I can help you by sharing Hyderabad. Contacts.

CoolPuneGuest
12-08-16, 11:31
Hello Pune Mongers!

Any updates on Neelakshi digits ending 2013, Is she still in business or left, kindly respond.

CPG.

PuneExplorer
12-08-16, 14:54
I was in KP the other day so thought to pay a visit to my regular spa. Had been there couple of times and also to their VM branch.

Paid usual at the counter and asked for Miss A. I was told she was shifted to VM dunno how true it was. Only one available was Miss and.

She came to room before I cud change. Removed clothes in front of her and did not wear disp. She was fine with it. I found her nice with good fig & smooth hair. Even her hair smell good. She was very talkative. She literally stood on my back. It actually hurt even those places which were not hurting. Asked her to be gentle.

Later her hand moved gently on my body touching at right places. At one point, she literally held my hand on her boobs and her me to press it. Finally 25 minutes left and she asked me what extras I want. She quoted 2 k for HJ & 4 k for B2B. I told her I always pay 1 k for HJ, 2 k for B2B, 2. 5 for BJ and 3 k for FS. She said she is best in B2Band will not take anything less.

After lot of haggling she still refused. Finally I took shower and left.

Guys, please do not increase rates unnecessarily. Let's make Pune a better place to monger.

Thanks.True! Some mahatma was giving my gyan few days back when I got HJ in 100 bucks (yes, hundred) on fake promise that I'll return and pay rest next time.

Guys, let's be honest. It's our hard earned money and it takes 10 minuets to flush it off.

So instead of spreading etiquettes lectures let's attack on such pricey plump dolls.

I've stopped mongering since 10 Nov anyways in Pune.

Marcos1985
12-08-16, 17:52
Did you tried her.

How was your experience.

What are charges.

Please guide.If you either of you had an experience with her? If she was pleasant?

Thanks.

Cybram
12-08-16, 19:54
6 k St is usual rate 16 fn is too high. I think it was 12-15 k before.

So either some dumb guy paid 16 or she hiked to finally agree to 15 k and give you feel of discount.

She is overused and not worry 6 k but service is one of the best you can get in Pune

She is not safe. How can you expect it when she is in demand for the last 3+ years. There could be countless encounters and she or his any partner might have skipped the protection. There is high probability of this..

IAm1984
12-08-16, 19:58
Bro,

She was not in business for the past 6 months.

The last time I tried to contact her, got the news that got married and settled.

-Rj.

Hello Pune Mongers!

Any updates on Neelakshi digits ending 2013, Is she still in business or left, kindly respond.

CPG.

Member #4429
12-08-16, 23:52
Hey NM,

Went over to BHS SPA over the weekday last week, asked for which therapists are avaliable the cute counter lady said we have a new one I thought she might be it and I said go ahead.

Then she came huge boobs and I knew it was her, in the room massage started.

Massage was just bull shit and somehow managed to spend the time and then she asked for extras, and quoted 4 K for B2 B and I was like FO, finally agreed at 2. 5 K but did not remove the down under when I insisted she said. 5 K more I was had and gave in, now feel stupid for paying 3 K for B2 B this was the heighest Inhave paid Inguess I gave in to her huge boobs.

B2 B was ok not that great she did not allow to Finger her oussy.

Might not repeat her again for her attitude maybe she did not like my face and still I paid more.

I guess I am cribbing more because I paid 3 K which I my own fault.

But I did see another therepist which seems new might try her next time.Great FR.

I might have close deal session with my Miss X, fingers crossed.

I hope she come for outcall.

Regards.

CoolPuneGuest
12-09-16, 05:24
6 k St is usual rate 16 fn is too high. I think it was 12-15 k before.

So either some dumb guy paid 16 or she hiked to finally agree to 15 k and give you feel of discount.

She is overused and not worry 6 k but service is one of the best you can get in Pune.Same 12 K for 2 shots & 16 K night she offered to me & told that her rates are fix now, no further bargain. Bro you are right, some dumb guy definitely paid high amount & raised her price.

RocketsInSingh
12-09-16, 07:49
Hey guys,

Was trying to access the page but it was opening. Then I turned on VPN and it started working. Is anyone else facing this? I am facing this issue on reliance JIO only. Currently working fine from home network which is hatchway. Is the DOT in the process of banning the forum or something?

Member #4483
12-09-16, 12:03
Hi seniors,

Any review on below. Sp asking 5 k ST and 15 k FT. I am thinking quite high price. Please share your views or experience. Whether they are worth for this. Much and what.

VikasGuhes1
12-09-16, 12:05
Can you please give 1-2 small hints?

Posting my first FR, from a recent visit to Thai massage parlor. It was about 10 after demonetization, and though I couldn't get my hands on any cash, was in the mood so decided to try my luck at a spa where I am a regular. It is in the heart of the city near a famous mall.

Went in and asked if my regular was available. When told that she was, asked the girl at the counter if I could pay her tip by CC. After checking with owner on the phone, was told that I could, but would have to pay 300 extra for taxes. By this time little head was throbbing so said OK.

Got my fav therapist, told her I'd pay by card, she agreed and it was off to the races. Without going into too much detail, got a great massage, followed by a sensual finish with TL B2B. Will repeat, will recommend. Name starts with G.

Massage: 8/10.

Service: 8/10.

Damages: 2. 2 counter + 2 tip.

SummerTime1985
12-09-16, 12:27
Hello all, feels good to be back in India after couple of years. Been away from mongering for these yrs. Read many pages on Pune and Mumbai thread. I guess nothing new is happening around, same old birds like pallvi, neha.

So Coming back to Pune decided to start all over again as I don't have any indie contacts, which I had before leaving India.

So started looking for MPs, called JD got a no. Of one in Deccan, located in a hotel named after a classic car.

Good experience overall or maybe I liked it because of long gap I had. 1 k counter for 60 mins massage, 1. 5 k for TL and HJ with boob sucking. Girl: local 6/10.

Hope to find new indies.

JizzyB
12-09-16, 18:32
Avoid. 3rd class category and high prices.

Total BS.

-JizzyB.

Hi seniors,

Any review on below. Sp asking 5 k ST and 15 k FT. I am thinking quite high price. Please share your views or experience. Whether they are worth for this. Much and what.

VikasGuhes1
12-09-16, 19:36
Was desperate to get some relief to john, and wasn't in a mood to travel too long, so though to visit m spa near famous hospital on Mumbai-Bangalore highway. Called at 8 and told them I will be there at 8:30 at first receptionist said no, then agreed when I said I will be there 8:15 or 8:20 max (1st mistake, I should have guessed that I will get service but in a hurry), I asked her that I have little coupon and can I pay tip by card she said can. I reached there around 8:35 while parking my bike doubt came in my again that I should go home and came back, I will get service in hurry. (2nd mistake, I should have listen to my mind instead of johny).

Went in and receptionist assigned me a nice Thai chick, massage started (3rd mistake, I didn't check time when massage started), massage was just OK OK, so I though this girl must be good at other things like HJ, B2B I tried to strike conversation but it was not getting a shape, Instead of conversation it was like a interview I used to ask a question and she used to answer me in as short as possible way. I also noticed that she is doing massage very fast. Then she asked me "need extra? 1 k for HJ". I asked for B2B and whoop she said 5 k, WTF. I tried to convenience her for B2B but she wasn't coming down, so asked her to do HJ only, she said give me money first, I said I don't have a cash, I got card. She refused it, "I can't go and swipe your card", I tried to convince her that I have already talked with your manager about, but no luck.

Took a bath and saw the clock it was 9:30 only, I got massage only for 35 minutes (+ 10 minutes for shower). I told this thing to receptionist that I got massage only for 45 minutes, she tried to convince me that no sir massage started at 8:30, I showed her coupon purchase time, it was 8:37 and that time I was in parking, LOL.

Long story short it was complete mood off for me and johny. Girls name starts with S and it sounds like a sansui.

Damage: 940.

Looks: 7.

Massage: 5.

WIR: I will have to find a gem there, as this place is near to me. Will visit 1 more time.

MahendraBahuba
12-09-16, 23:58
I experienced the same bro.

Hey guys,

Was trying to access the page but it was opening. Then I turned on VPN and it started working. Is anyone else facing this? I am facing this issue on reliance JIO only. Currently working fine from home network which is hatchway. Is the DOT in the process of banning the forum or something?

CodedGod
12-10-16, 06:38
Hi Pune seniors,

Can anybody pm the details of girl friendly budget hotels near Pune railway station? Also please help me by sharing the good Indir and or SP contacts. I am new to Pune and visiting this weekend Pune. Thanks in advance. I can help you by sharing Hyderabad. Contacts.Bro just go thru this post and you will find plenty.

CodedGod
12-10-16, 06:40
Thanks bro for the SP details. But its not usual for me to goto SP. Do you or any other bros know of any inde who can give similar service and accept mob wallet payment or old notes?Let me know if you find one mate.

MahendraBahuba
12-10-16, 07:36
Hotel is girl friendly bro. Just do the booking for double occupancy and there should be no problem.

Cheers,

MB.

Comeing Pune for 5 days official work stay at hayatt.

Is hayyatt is escirt friendly. Plzz suggest girls and MILF from Pune.

IAm1984
12-10-16, 10:08
Bros,

Firstly, its my 50th post and eventually came as a request for kind heart souls about the info about sure bet spa there I can swipe my card for extra.

Looking badly for couple of relax massage's + extra but all through card.
Prefer to be in VN, KP, Hpsar areas.
Please PM/post here.

Thank you all.

-Rj.

HunterSuper007
12-10-16, 13:39
The receptionist at J spa aundh is very arrogant and rude. I used to pay 1 k at the counter after lots of negotiation each time. But this time she was adamant and not reducing the charges. She asked me for 2 k and after negotiations she came down to 1.5 k. I should have left and said no to 1.5 k but little head wanted to take the massage.

Next time will not pay more than 1 k at Jspa Aundh near the hospital. I request rest of the mongers to keep the counter charges at 1 k.

FunkyOgre
12-10-16, 14:51
At mo sphere at vn can do that.

Bros,

Firstly, its my 50th post and eventually came as a request for kind heart souls about the info about sure bet spa there I can swipe my card for extra.

Looking badly for couple of relax massage's + extra but all through card.
Prefer to be in VN, KP, Hpsar areas.
Please PM/post here.

Thank you all.

-Rj.

RedAlloy
12-10-16, 23:26
I have been following this thread for one month. Very good info for mongers. Tomorrow will be going to AZ spa in P.S, any idea about if they have extras.

Also any review of Dvya Singh of Koregaon. Charging 13 k full night.

Thanks.

NileshBoy
12-11-16, 05:50
Dear Sr.

Queen of forum is Pallavi and it will be really useful if any Sr member can give me her no. Amazing help that I can't forget.

Please share her number with me.

Praks111
12-11-16, 06:19
I have been following this thread for one month. Very good info for mongers. Tomorrow will be going to AZ spa in P.S, any idea about if they have extras.

Also any review of Dvya Singh of Koregaon. Charging 13 k full night.

Thanks.Which Divya Singh are you talking about.

NileshBoy
12-11-16, 06:21
Kamdevi- Wife of Kamdev (Name starting with R).

As I rejoined my journey back on this area which I left year back.

As Pune become desert thought of exploring old connections and thank god over yr few people keep no. Messaged and confirm its her.

Called up and fix meeting.

As usual her late coming habit kills patients and its happen again to me. We enter into room and then amazing as she is know for.

Had 2 session and my lovely thing of open blowjob deep.

Looks: 7.

Boobs 8.

Attitude 10.

NileshBoy
12-11-16, 06:55
Went to this spa last week due to dryness in Pune. Got Therapist named A. Choose DT massage.

Message was OK overall. When it come to Climax it was 1.5 k for HJ and TL 2 K. Negotiated 1.5 K for TL and wow deed started.

TL was amazing with medium size racks of girl and deep kiss. Sad part No access to bottom.

Overall satisfied with attitude and over all deed.

WIR: Yes.

DT: 1.8 K.

EX: 1.5 K.

TheChamp1200
12-11-16, 07:24
Hi,

I am in Pune in Hinjenwadi. Please suggest some genuine indies who can come down or spa around where I can visit.

TheChamp1200
12-11-16, 07:53
Hey brothers,

Looking for some good indies in Pune. Do share some good contacts.

DeshuPune
12-11-16, 08:53
The receptionist at J spa aundh is very arrogant and rude. I used to pay 1 k at the counter after lots of negotiation each time. But this time she was adamant and not reducing the charges. She asked me for 2 k and after negotiations she came down to 1.5 k. I should have left and said no to 1.5 k but little head wanted to take the massage.

Next time will not pay more than 1 k at J spa Aundh near the hospital. I request rest of the mongers to keep the counter charges at 1 k.On J spa, I have also called couple of times she asked for 1 K extra for female therapist. Just check on NB coupon is of 599. She is quoting too much when we reach at spa. We should go and intentionally get back so that she can realize.

Last month. I decided to visit why spa in Aundh above book store where I go regular. But I intentionally went to J, and when she quote more I shout on her said its not fair she should put correct price on NB it self. Where on why Spa I went where I flush my old currency 1 k at counter. But in tip I make mistake to get agree for B2B for 3 K for therapist name B_LL_ missing are vowels "are".

I paid because of boobs those where awesome good size firm. Erect nipples. Awesome.

Instead of hand I asked her to use boobs for job.

But latter I have doubt where those real or surgery.

Not sure. Guys. Please suggest your view about spa at BHS named A_ . And also any one have visited Y spa above book store.

NileshBoy
12-11-16, 09:00
Dear member,

I am in touch with Sona L from Location (Married lady) non resident of Pune.

Is any one have experienced her? Planing to spend LT with her but don't know will it be useful or not?

NileshBoy
12-11-16, 09:06
No bro you won't have major amazing choices in this area. Couple of SPs operates but no use as worst choice thy offer.

Hey brothers,

Looking for some good indies in Pune. Do share some good contacts.

TheFunDuo
12-11-16, 11:03
I am also facing the same issue opening ISG, I am using jio. I am able to open it with proxy / idea internet.

Hey guys,

BuckNeked
12-11-16, 11:25
Hello all mongers,

I have been a reader of this forum since a long time and I feel like I should be contributing to this awesome community to help fellow mongers.

Every week I visit spa once or twice and this is my first report.

Recently went to famous A1 Star spa in kp. Got better deal on littleapp than on nearbuy and also more cashback.

I fixed up the appointment one day before for 11:15. When I went, I was greeted with nice Thai looking lady with great boobs. I was feeling good about this spa.

I was told to wait and inn 5 minutes the lady gave me a sleeper to wear and assigned me the room.

The room felt a little bit small. The towel and disposables were on the table, the. Towel did not seem good quality though.

When I lied down, there was faint smell of oil from the sheets. Felt that cleanliness was little bit lacking. I changed to disposables and the masseuse came soon. She was very thin and had tight big boobs. Face was not so good, but who cares in the dim lights. She asked me if I had come for the fist time. There I knew that she will be offering extras.

The massage started with back first and she lowered my disposables more than required and gave good back massage from buttocks till shoulders. The massage skills were good. She started asking questions about what I do etc. When I asked her name, she whispered in my ear (her names starts with v and the words are repeated).

These hints were plenty for me to understand that she will give extras but I kept quit. I thought she will give me more hints. But surprisingly she did never accidentally touch my johnney during massage. I was little disappointed as this is the part that I like most (getting touched in private areas during massage).

While doing front, when directly tapped on my johnney and asked if I want massage there. I said yes and she showed me her whole palm with all fingers stretched and said 5 thousand for B2 be. I was shocked to hear such high rate and my excitement came down. I said I visit spa every week and pay 2000 for B2 be. She said her rates are high because she is good. I doubted that based on her attitude. Finally after lot of negotiation we settled on 2.5 for B2B without her taking off undies.

She started removing her clothes and I saw her tight boobs and immediately had feeling that these are silicons. This is the first time I would experience silicon boobs so I was excited to see how they feel. Rest of her body was very thin with bones showing everywhere.

She undressed while leaving the undies on and put a towel on my johnney. She then came on top of me and started putting her boobs on my face. The silicon boobs felt very tight and I did not enjoy these more than natural boobs. The nipples were of good size and suckable. She also got excited when I started kissing her on neck and sucked her nipples. For five minutes we did the foreplay and then she took out oil and stared rubbing the johnney. She also started rubbing anal area and it felt good. As I take too much time to come, she got impatient about 15 minutes later and told me to come fast. I took the control in my hand and told her to rub my anal are more. She massaged anus with more pressure but did not put the finger inside. This was better than my other experiences as I have rarely got anal massage. I came hard in a minute. She was relieved with joy as it was finally over. She gave me dry kiss on both cheeks and lips and rubbed her nose on my nose. (maybe this is her usual style and some mongers might recognize her based on this).

She took a of shower and then I went in. The shower was not good. The drain was not working properly and I was standing in a dirty pool of water.

Damages: 1400 on little app (will get 300 cashback on it) + 2500 for B2 B.

Ambiance: 2/5 (The sheets smelled, shower was not good).

Girl:

Face: 2/5.

Boobs: 2.5/5 (I now realized that silicons just look pretty, but don't feel good in handling).

Body: 2.5/5 (bones. I like good amount of flesh, but its personal preference).

Attitude: 3/5.

WIR: Spa: maybe, Girl: no.

I will post more reports as I have visited many spa so far.

Marcos1985
12-11-16, 13:45
Dear Sr.

Queen of forum is Pallavi and it will be really useful if any Sr member can give me her no. Amazing help that I can't forget.

Please share her number with me.Clearly I am new to ISG and Pune. Can't stop wondering who this Pallavi is, for all the hype she has got in the forums around here!

Bullsye
12-11-16, 14:13
Hi seniors,

Any review on below. Sp asking 5 k ST and 15 k FT. I am thinking quite high price. Please share your views or experience. Whether they are worth for this. Much and what.I had this gal with pink dress and jeans. Both are same. Had something 1 year back. She is gujji and has good curves, and assets. PM me for details.

SinJay
12-11-16, 14:28

Next time will not pay more than 1 k at Jspa Aundh near the hospital. I request rest of the mongers to keep the counter charges at 1 k.Couldn't agree more. It all started after the initial rush post the NB coupons. Its sad that the quality of this spa is going down. The options is limited now with Ms. S (or A) & Ms. R is no longer working. The oil stinks and towels are not good.

Definitely there are better options in Aundh in terms of quality of the rooms and also the extras.

PuneExplorer
12-11-16, 16:25
Hi,

Anyone here have had any them affairs?

I would like to try this safest NSA option over wasting money on Thai babes and literally begging for HJ.

There's one lady in my society Who is attractive and I would wish to try her.

I am not sure how to approach her. She's having 2 year old baby and often comes for evening walk in our parking.

Any help would be appreciated.

Any FR would also help.

Prpatil
12-11-16, 17:38
I am new to this and would like to start somewhere, had cross massage only once at Goa, however no extras at all.

Since I am novice, I need help of you all to get hold of this system.

Can you please inbox details related to this spa / some more indicators for guess work should do as well.

And a stupid question from my side.

"Should we ask for extras or therapist asks at some point?

I am sorry but I do not know anyone, nor I have any friend who has went through such experience.

Any tips related to genuine locanto contacts, how to deal for extra would be welcome.

Thanks all.

Went to this spa last week due to dryness in Pune. Got Therapist named A. Choose DT massage.

Message was OK overall. When it come to Climax it was 1.5 k for HJ and TL 2 K. Negotiated 1.5 K for TL and wow deed started.

TL was amazing with medium size racks of girl and deep kiss. Sad part No access to bottom.

Overall satisfied with attitude and over all deed.

WIR: Yes.

DT: 1.8 K.

EX: 1.5 K.

PuneExplorer
12-12-16, 03:33
I am new to this and would like to start somewhere, had cross massage only once at Goa, however no extras at all.

Can you please inbox details related to this spa / some more indicators for guess work should do as well.

I am sorry but I do not know anyone, nor I have any friend who has went through such experience.

Any tips related to genuine locanto contacts, how to deal for extra would be welcome.

Thanks all.Just keep calm and relax bro. Those babes will ask upfront.

PuneHunter
12-12-16, 09:52
Had tried this girl, who used to be available at near Saturday Wada and Mandai area hotel. She was a co-operative and offered everything including backdoor entry. Tried her several times, but lost her contact recently. Had anyone tried her.

PuneHunter
12-12-16, 10:02
I got these pics from the forum itself, do anyone have any contacts of them?

KenTheRockstar
12-12-16, 10:47
Not sure what exactly are you expecting from this forum but my sincere opinion on this to be extremely careful as it might ruin "lives". It can be yours or the other party.

I haven't experienced exactly the same but similar experience in my society and for almost couple of weeks I was under extreme pressure for nothing. So be careful.

Hi,

I would like to try this safest NSA option over wasting money on Thai babes and literally begging for HJ.

I am not sure how to approach her. She's having 2 year old baby and often comes for evening walk in our parking.

Any FR would also help.

Logicalpm
12-12-16, 11:27
Received following pics from SP.

Quoting very high 15ST 25 NT.

Appreciate an6 update from friends here about service and appropriate rate.

Thanks in advance.

DactMong
12-12-16, 13:05
1. First of all you must take a PM so that members can guide you. Without that no once can share specific details with you. Only general guidelines.

2. RTFF. Go back 100-150 pages and you should have a plethora of information.

3. In terms of spas with experience you will understand how to expect extras. Generally the therapists give you clues like touch your bum, or removing dispos or generally chatting a lot. If you feel its positive, then while they ask you to flip you can gently ask whether you provide extra service. She will tell you her services and rates. If she doesn't she will say no. And you may drop the topic and enjoy the massage. Go to any Thai spa. It will take you max 2 visits to get one hit ratio.

Dact.

Thanks all.

NileshBoy
12-12-16, 13:33
I completely agree.

At end be careful and have safe landing in her hands and enjoy this privacy journey.

1. First of all you must take a PM so that members can guide you. Without that no once can share specific details with you. Only general guidelines.

3. In terms of spas with experience you will understand how to expect extras. Generally the therapists give you clues like touch your bum, or removing dispos or generally chatting a lot. If you feel its positive, then while they ask you to flip you can gently ask whether you provide extra service. She will tell you her services and rates. If she doesn't she will say no. And you may drop the topic and enjoy the massage. Go to any Thai spa. It will take you max 2 visits to get one hit ratio.

Dact.

RedAlloy
12-12-16, 16:14
Divya Singh escort charging 40 k per night. Any body having any feedback reg this. She is not sharing photo, telling to book hotel and will cm in room. And amount accept by card. Also not sharing mobile. Telling she will tell on that day only and photo on the day.

Review Divya Singh of K. P.

HunterSuper007
12-12-16, 17:12
On J spa, I have also called couple of times she asked for 1 K extra for female therapist. Just check on NB coupon is of 599. She is quoting too much when we reach at spa. We should go and intentionally get back so that she can realize.

Last month. I decided to visit why spa in Aundh above book store where I go regular. But I intentionally went to J, and when she quote more I shout on her said its not fair she should put correct price on NB it self. Where on why Spa I went where I flush my old currency 1 k at counter. But in tip I make mistake to get agree for B2B for 3 K for therapist name B_LL_ missing are vowels "are".

I paid because of boobs those where awesome good size firm. Erect nipples. Awesome.

Instead of hand I asked her to use boobs for job.

But latter I have doubt where those real or surgery.

Not sure. Guys. Please suggest your view about spa at BHS named A_ . And also any one have visited Y spa above book store.I have visited the Aundh spa above bookstore. For B2B the rate was 3.5 k. I found it too high as the therapist was not good looking. Asked for 2 k she refused and I asked to continue was massage. Overall I found the extras expensive. At J spa as you rightly said its better to leave when quoted more than 1 k. On that day J spa receptionist was arguing regarding the rates of NB coupons with someone over the phone.

Prpatil
12-12-16, 17:57
Thanks for this startup info.

Specifically 3rd point is most helpful. Will look into forum for more clues and information.

And try to visit at least couple of spas soon.

Dact.

SimpleGuyPune
12-12-16, 18:48
I am 100% sure this is a scam.

Please do not give your hotel room number and name to any random stranger. If you want, tell her that you are OK with everything, but she has to meet you in the coffee shop. When you meet, you will decide if you want to continue, if you don't want, she has to go back without money.

If she says yes to this condition, you can think of proceeding.

Also, pay cash to her in the room after everything is over. She should agree to this, else it is a scam.

Divya Singh escort charging 40 k per night. Any body having any feedback reg this. She is not sharing photo, telling to book hotel and will cm in room. And amount accept by card. Also not sharing mobile. Telling she will tell on that day only and photo on the day.

SimpleGuyPune
12-12-16, 18:56
Is this SP with digits ending 99994? If so I think he operates in KP or AirplaneNagar. He says he has a hotel room, and asks you to come at his place for choice.

Thanks in advance.

Logicalpm
12-12-16, 19:06
Another SP provided one more pic attached below.

He too is quoting 15ST 25 NT.

What's wrong now a days.

RohanM
12-12-16, 19:44
Had tried this girl, who used to be available at near Saturday Wada and Mandai area hotel. She was a co-operative and offered everything including backdoor entry. Tried her several times, but lost her contact recently. Had anyone tried her.How much she was charging?

FunkyOgre
12-12-16, 19:54
Strictly my opinion. Not judging you and not expecting to be judged.

Your idea is fraught with risk of getting exposed to a lot of negatives. Considering you stay in close proximity to the lady you could possibly lose your reputation, marital and family peace and face possible litigation. The negatives outweigh the finite orgasmic pleasures, which may or may not occur.

Nothing near home or at work would be my advice.

Sorry to rain on your parade.

Ogre KD.

Hi,

Any FR would also help.

RAJ7826
12-12-16, 20:32
Hi,

Any FR would also help.If you are married, your whole life would be in danger! If you do not want to spend money, best thing is fantasise that woman and use your hand.

RAJ7826
12-12-16, 20:34

Thanks in advance.I think SP is quoting astronomical price for a cheap stock.

NileshBoy
12-13-16, 06:57
Dear,

This is absolutely scam, when I was new I also got trapped in to such ads.

Only thing I saved by not booking hotel asking SP to room and later when I reached and asked in car about specific model.

They was not having that and started showing lot of pics.

When I understood same about fake things I simply walked away.

I suggest don't book hotel for such heavy price girl and all as such heavy price.

Girls doesn't exist in market with such cheap SP and all.

Sorry I'm by being rude.

NileshBoy
12-13-16, 07:15
Any review, please guide.

Thanks sam. Her pictures looks promising which she had sent. Is she anything close to these pics? Appreciate your feedback. Also have you availed her services?

LandFakir09
12-13-16, 07:46
So decided to check out this place in KP.

It's right on North Main Road.

Had a NB voucher. Called up late morning; appointment was scheduled for afternoon.

The spa was professional to call me and inform that the appointment was pushed ahead by 30 minutes.

Was pleasantly surprised; in the past, have had spas make me me wait for 15 minutes.

Note: Parking is a problem; have to park in lane 5 and do a 5-10 minute walk to go to the spa.

Spa might be on the main road; but entrance is from the back side of building.

Very professional and clean setup.

Now here's the thing. Usually in most spas, the receptionist are smoking, while the masseuses are meh. Here, on entering and seeing a chubby receptionist, was bummed out. But got a pleasant surprise, once I saw a few therapists. At least, the 2 which I saw, were young and hot. Was hoping I get assigned one of them, and my prayers were heard!

Was assigned a Thai (looks like an all Thai place). Goes by the name of Naty (or at least that's what I could make of it).

She was young and looked more like a Chinese (slit eyes and fair skin).

Room were OK size, clean on the inside with showers attached. Most importantly, had doors.

Dutifully put on the disposable, she started massaging the back.

It was good, though no great shakes!!

With a lot of activities near bum and groin, I knew extras were on the plate.

When I turned around, I let her work my calves.

I popped the question myself. Offered 1 K for HJ, 3 K for B2B.

I offered 2 K for B2B, but she wouldn't budge. Eventually, the little fella relented and gave up.

Finalized the deal for 3 K (told her would pay 1 K in old notes and a new 2 K note, and she was OK).

She stripped down to her underwear; she was wearing a polka dot bra and panty (always had a thing for girls in polka dots! A quirky fetish if you may).

Kissed her (very clean and no smell from her mouth, tried DFK but she refused).

Kissed over her body. She was slightly curvy (just my type), with no flabby skin. So, she was perfect for me.

Tits were medium, but natural.

Played with them for 5 minutes.

She then stripped completely, and climbed over me. Massaged by body with her boobs.

Fingered her, and kissed again all over body.

After B2B for a few minutes, I came.

She went to the shower, and was able to fully appreciate her body in the light!

She gave me a kiss on the way out.

All in all, a good experience.

Report card:

Spa (Ambiance: 8/10, Parking: 5/10).

Masseuse (Body: 9/10, Attitude: 8/10 (would have given her a full 10 if DFK was on), Tits: 6/10, Face: 7/10).

Would I repeat: Yes, but not at the price which I shelled out 3.8 K (0.8 K for Spa + 3 K (2 K in new notes + 1 K in old notes).

Also, the therapist seem to be hot out there.

SummerTime1985
12-13-16, 08:06
Hi,

Got a contact thru Locanto, claims to be independent lady by name Leela. No. Ending with 507.

Any info about her??

RedAlloy
12-13-16, 08:56
I am 100% sure this is a scam.

Please do not give your hotel room number and name to any random stranger. If you want, tell her that you are OK with everything, but she has to meet you in the coffee shop. When you meet, you will decide if you want to continue, if you don't want, she has to go back without money.

If she says yes to this condition, you can think of proceeding.

Also, pay cash to her in the room after everything is over. She should agree to this, else it is a scam.Thanks Simple guy for valuable suggestion. Has told him to either meet personally before the day or telephonic call+pics.

Bond123
12-13-16, 09:31
Dear Sr.

Please share her number with me.She has been over used and not safe. She gives BBBJ to everyone which is not a safe practice. Big no.

DactMong
12-13-16, 11:24
Guys,

Just came across a bunch of old notes in my cupboard Was wondering if you guys are aware of any spa which accepts old notes at counter and therapist accepts it too? Will save a trip to the bank. The one I usually go to. Si am Health care doesn't accept it.

Appreciate a general guideline or pm here.

Regards,

Dact.

YellowOxide1
12-13-16, 11:31
Another SP provided one more pic attached below.

He too is quoting 15ST 25 NT.

What's wrong now a days.You should use the third digit on both of your hands to maximum effect.

Golds1
12-13-16, 12:16
No they don't, Just walk the confidence, hold gals hand and bla bla to look like a friendly mate.

Do the floor attendants stop you if you have someone walk into the room with you?

Logicalpm
12-13-16, 14:17
You should use the third digit on both of your hands to maximum effect.Did not get you. Yellow.

LandFakir09
12-13-16, 14:23
Did not get you. Yellow.Ha ha.

Me thinks, YOX is telling you to flip the SP.

Show him the bird!

Must say, with 25 K being asked for the night, might as well go to Delhi!

IAm1984
12-13-16, 14:35
Just tell F* off with both hands.

Did not get you. Yellow.

Bond123
12-13-16, 18:26
Any review, please guide.She seems to be in contact with many. Any one tasted her? Please share thoughts.

TheFunDuo
12-13-16, 19:01
I'll still say you had one of the best experiences A1 star can offer. I too had a poor exp with A1 star I had posted about it a few days back if you would have read that you would have excused yourself from going there. Its typical "[Non-English text deleted by Admin]" type of place.

Hello all mongers,

I have been a reader of this forum since a long time and I feel like I should be contributing to this awesome community to help fellow mongers.

Every week I visit spa once or twice and this is my first report.

Recently went to famous A1 Star spa in kp. Got better deal on littleapp than on nearbuy and also more cashback.

I fixed up the appointment one day before for 11:15. When I went, I was greeted with nice Thai looking lady with great boobs. I was feeling good about this spa.

I was told to wait and inn 5 minutes the lady gave me a sleeper to wear and assigned me the room.

The room felt a little bit small. The towel and disposables were on the table, the. Towel did not seem good quality though.

When I lied down, there was faint smell of oil from the sheets. Felt that cleanliness was little bit lacking. I changed to disposables and the masseuse came soon. She was very thin and had tight big boobs. Face was not so good, but who cares in the dim lights. She asked me if I had come for the fist time. There I knew that she will be offering extras...EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all volunteers, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English. If you wish to post text in any language other than English, then please include a full English translation.Thanks!

VFM16
12-14-16, 02:15
Hey bro,

Been there once. I directly paid 1 k at counter. Though there were couple of extremely hot therapists, the one assigned to me was average.

Later I was told by receptionist tat 'others' are for regular people not for those who come thru NB.

I Refused extras. Will go back again with regular price as 1. 5.

So decided to check out this place in KP.

It's right on North Main Road.

Had a NB voucher. Called up late morning; appointment was scheduled for afternoon.

The spa was professional to call me and inform that the appointment was pushed ahead by 30 minutes.

Was pleasantly surprised; in the past, have had spas make me me wait for 15 minutes.

Note: Parking is a problem; have to park in lane 5 and do a 5-10 minute walk to go to the spa.

Spa might be on the main road; but entrance is from the back side of building.

Very professional and clean setup.

Now here's the thing. Usually in most spas, the receptionist are smoking, while the masseuses are meh. Here, on entering and seeing a chubby receptionist, was bummed out. But got a pleasant surprise, once I saw a few therapists. At least, the 2 which I saw, were young and hot. Was hoping I get assigned one of them, and my prayers were heard!

Was assigned a Thai (looks like an all Thai place). Goes by the name of Naty (or at least that's what I could make of it)...

RedAlloy
12-14-16, 08:03
DS charging 40 k per night. When I ask him to meet for coffee. He denied. Modus of operanda.

1. Book hotel room any 3/5 star. And share room number with her. He will come in room. But not share pics.

I said I don't want on the day suddenly black lump lady standing on room for service. His reply is follows.

"I have not asked any advance payment. You will paying me after meeting meeting me only. Anyway Sorry dear I am not here to prove anyone.

Sorry it doesn't work that way.

I am a model so it explains a lot.

If it doesn't suits you you can look for someone else."

So experienced mongers. What can I include from this reply. Is she fake / scam or genuine.

NileshBoy
12-14-16, 13:38
Dear all,

She is asking for ref Sakheena please message me how to resolve ref does any one can act as ref for me for Sakheena.

PuneHunter
12-14-16, 15:34
Was wondering if you get Handjobs at the infamous Budhwar Peth. It's something that I've been wondering for a while now, cause its non penetrative & hence safe. Some quick relief for cheap. Definitely cheaper than MP's. So, let me know guys! Would really appreciate it.

Thanks!I have availed it for 400 bucks few times. What is needed is to ask them clearly. Though not that good compared to massage parlors I visited till date.

NileshBoy
12-14-16, 15:35
Hi dear,

Its fake and they may trap you by creating noise don't get into that.

I have 40 K night model no she is from Mumbai if interested ping me I have not yet availed her service but pics looks amazing.

DS charging 40 k per night. When I ask him to meet for coffee. He denied. Modus of operanda.

1. Book hotel room any 3/5 star. And share room number with her. He will come in room. But not share pics.

I said I don't want on the day suddenly black lump lady standing on room for service. His reply is follows.

"I have not asked any advance payment. You will paying me after meeting meeting me only. Anyway Sorry dear I am not here to prove anyone.

So experienced mongers. What can I include from this reply. Is she fake / scam or genuine.

RedAlloy
12-14-16, 17:44
Thanks Nileshby for suggestion.

This is my first spa exp. After reading mongering stories at last got courage to have some adventure. Today visited A spa in P.S. Fixed app. With M in evening. Directly asked for extras. She told yes but after 30 min. So after 30 min she did HJ. Also opens his boobs, finger the pussy indeed very tight and wet. Had a very satisfying experience. She was telling his personal story for long time but I was not interested. Just fingering. She also was giving moral speech like you should not cm yo such place. Also in this spa only three girls gives extras rest 3 doesn't give extra.

Damages.

HJ- 1.5 K.

Massage- 1.6 k.

Looks- 5/10.

HJ- 8/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

RedAlloy
12-14-16, 17:55
Nileshboy kindly send the Mumbai call girl contact you have of 40 k. Please.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RkgRoyal
12-15-16, 02:57
Hi,

Got below birds snap on wts app. Any feedback. Got it from SP from V nagar name Aashok. I have taken his services when he was operative on highway now shifted to V nagar.

Jasmpat
12-15-16, 05:51
Hi,

Got below birds snap on wts app. Any feedback. Got it from SP from V nagar name Aashok. I have taken his services when he was operative on highway now shifted to V nagar.How much is the SP quoting for ST and LT?

ReverseEr89
12-15-16, 06:19
Tried Sinhagad road locato girl sonali. Number available on loc. Lic and WA images are fake. She looks similar topic attached in post #16864. Charges 6 k including hotel for 2 session no time limit. She has setting in lodge near and city. She is avg girl. Cooparative no nakhara.

Paid her vai paytm. As I don't have cash asked her to pay auto bill. If anyone planning to visit carry own cover. Cover provided in hotel is very cheap.

Body-5 w / o cloths (7 with cloth). Dusky with good face and smell.

Boob-7 soft and pointed.

BJ- avg CBJ and HJ.

Pussy-tight but not great. Ready for DATY but not tried. Lot of marks.

Anal not asked. No DFK. I think she will allow if you extend play time.

SheerLuckHolme
12-15-16, 06:20
Pune Brothers,

I am visiting Pune for the next 2 days and I am looking for MP with good extras. After RTFF, All the reports the action is in KP area. But the problem was s that I am staying in Corinthians Club and KP is too far. I would appreciate if anyone can PM me some other MPs closer to where I am staying. I will be happy to reciprocate in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.

Logicalpm
12-15-16, 09:10
How much is the SP quoting for ST and LT?Last couple of days I am trying all most all SPs. They are sending some really tempting pics (few are attached below) but no one is ready to come below 10ST and 22 or 25 NT.

I think we have to really make efforts to put check on them.

Regards.

RkgRoyal
12-15-16, 10:55
How much is the SP quoting for ST and LT?He has asked for 10 k short 20 kfor long.

AmpMax
12-15-16, 14:00
Pune Brothers,

I am visiting Pune for the next 2 days and I am looking for MP with good extras. After RTFF, All the reports the action is in KP area. But the problem was s that I am staying in Corinthians Club and KP is too far. I would appreciate if anyone can PM me some other MPs closer to where I am staying. I will be happy to reciprocate in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance.Hey I sent you a PM. There are quite a. Few. FRs on this forum of the two branches I sent you.

Hind31
12-15-16, 14:31
Last couple of days I am trying all most all SPs. They are sending some really tempting pics (few are attached below) but no one is ready to come below 10ST and 22 or 25 NT.

I think we have to really make efforts to put check on them.

Regards.These rates are not realistic at all. I was here long back and even then they didn't charge that much. I am staying for the past one month here and still no luck with quality and affordability.

Cheers.

FunkyOgre
12-15-16, 18:12
Pm sent. Please check.

Ogre KD.

Pune Brothers,

Thanks in advance.

FunkyOgre
12-15-16, 18:16
If you do go through this please post an FR.

Would really like to hear what a 50 k encounter would be like.

Wow!

Ogre KD.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

NileshBoy
12-15-16, 20:05
Sir,

You take first membership so that I can tell you 40 K no.

Greetings,

Jackson

Jasmpat
12-16-16, 05:28
He has asked for 10 k short 20 kfor long.Rates have escalated sky high in 4-5 months.

With those damages, you can have good time in Mumbai.

Best is to avoid the babes from SP for time being, and keep hunting Indi.

Rick5641
12-16-16, 06:25
Hi friends,

Recently Shifted from Magarpatta to Hinjawadi Area.

Please share details of Reliable indie from Wakad and Hinjawadi area for Pickup.

Thanks in advance.

Dillu
12-16-16, 13:04
Hi,

On locanto a so called indie Sapna ending digits are 461. Anyone tried her and damage and how she is service wise.

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

RkgRoyal
12-16-16, 15:36
Hi,

On locanto a so called indie Sapna ending digits are 461. Anyone tried her and damage and how she is service wise.

Any help in this regard is appreciated.I had contacted her on wts app she asked for advance by airtel. I refused, I think its a fraud. Play safe buddy.

Wot24X7
12-16-16, 17:41
Don't fall for her, its a scam. Will ask to you deposit money in paytm, etc. And later will not respond. Please do see some reports in the past.

Subhabnj
12-16-16, 18:16
Hi all,

New to Pune and staying in Kharadi. No experience yet. Looking for MP.

Kishkishkish
12-16-16, 19:20
Hi,

Any help in this regard is appreciated.Bro,

She is fake. Asks for advance payment. Ignore.

NileshBoy
12-16-16, 20:12
It's fake profile.

Don't waste your time and money on this profile.

Hi,

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

JohnSnow12
12-16-16, 20:29
Hi,

Any help in this regard is appreciated.She asks for advance payment so don't trust her. There are too many frauds on locanto asking for advance. Be careful.

Bar1234
12-17-16, 06:32
Hi members,

Can anyone provide details good spa where I can get nice HJ. I am located near Aundh.

Thanks.

SamirM
12-17-16, 08:23
I had similar experience like most of the guys here.

Me and one of my friend went this spa 4 days back. At reception, I handover coupons from NB for 90 min. After 5 min he arranged Thais for us, Miss K for me and Miss be for my friend.

1) Miss K with me: Very fair 5'3' feet Thai girl with avg boobs and face. I entered in a room she pointed and ask me to change to dispo. Till the time I was changing she appeared in between, smiled and watched me changing. Then ask me to lie on back. She was very friendly for all 90 min like GF. We chit chat for 20-30 min max. She asked me about myself and I faked almost every info. Also told that I'm new to Aundh branch (truth) and regular to other branch in kp and other spas around. She straightway asked what you get there so I replied, almost everything in 2.5 k except sex. She laughed and said she can also offer everything except sex and BJ for 4 k. Also mentioned some details like she's 30 with 2 children, she can come outside for 10 k for full day / night to a good hotel etc etc. Then I said that I want B2B and have only 3 k for now. She said only 2 girls in this spa offer B2B and we charge 4 k last. So I said continue massage then. After that she said 3. 5 k final. After little nego 3 k was breakthrough. All this happened in first 30 min only. She stripped totally and jumped on me, started a very good B2B, rubbing me all over with her boobs and licking everywhere above waist, giving HJ in between and allowed nice DFK, fingering till she cum, allow sex for 6 k but not interested as I was not having rubber, rubbing her pussy with my johny (safely), OK with touching anywhere. Then I asked her for permission to cum on her body and she was totally OK with it. She lied on bed and I tried to cum on boobs sitting on knees sitting over her waist but pressure was so much that it went over her head in wall too. We both laughed out and she said never mind and I helped her to clean her body. So no tantrums at all, totally GFE. What I didn't get is BJ and sex (on offer for 6 k and nego can possible). Then we went to have shower together. Rubbed each other with soap, again some DFK then started finished the deed and getting ready. Before going out we had 5-10 min chit chat in arms.

2) Miss be with friend: She was fair 5'6' feet tall, big boobs, Age might be around 25-30 (didn't ask). As he described the show, she came inside the room with her big melons. She was talking with attitude all the time. Gave back massage first as usual, very few responses to chit chat from her side. He had to ask extras after 45 min. She said she only offer TL + HJ, no DFK and no B2B at all for 3 k. He said he can offer only 1.5 k for that. After more 15 min she said she's OK for 1.5 k. Then opened big and hard melons, fingered down, gave HJ without even looking at him. He cum very fast then she cleaned and washed and went outside. So it was very boring session for him.

As I came outside passing the side rooms, a very beautiful, figure like 34-30-32 Thai girl passed from sideways. Damn I will try her next time for sure.

I would like to know some spas with Indies if any one can suggest. Thanks for reading and keep in touch. Play safe.

Dillu
12-17-16, 13:15
Hello,

Thank you for Sapna feedback.

Any feedback on Ritu ending digits 712 on locanto.

Member #4440
12-17-16, 13:32
Does her first name starts with AP and surname with E.12th floor and goes for morning walk at 6 or 6:30.

JizzyB
12-17-16, 17:19
This is Fake pic.

-JizzyB.

Hello,

Sen Sex
12-17-16, 18:10
I had a very traumatic experience after my visit to V lodge (new name is something else, its the one in Rasta peth). I fixed up with an indie and decided to meet at V lodge on 12th Dec at 4 PM. I have tried this indie a few times before and every time at Varsha lodge.

I picked up the girl near station and drove to lodge. Outside there were lot of cars parked and lot of hotel staff was hanging around the entrance. One of them assisted me in parking my car. At the counter they did not do any register entry neither took any photo ID, I paid 1000 Rs and went to the room.

Did the deed (nothing special to write about but johnny wanted release) and came out. Dropped her nearby and was on my way home.

At a signal near to my place of residence (which is quite far from lodge) a cop type man approached and said they have got a tip to stop this car, reciting the last 4 digits of my plate. Unfortunately car was unlocked and he opened passenger door and sat inside. Asked where I am coming from. Like a fool I replied from city side. He smirked and said in next 5 minutes there is going to be a raid on place where you were and now I need to come out and talk to his boss. He made me park the car little ahead and said come lets go to my boss. I was talking to him to settle the thing between us, need not go to any one etc. But he kept on insisting. Second mistake is I did not ask for his ID or billa number.

While we were crossing the road signal downstream became green and flood of bikes came in super-fast speed. One of the bike banged me and my left leg got fractured. My leg was twisted out in unnatural way. Seeing this he panicked. Put me in my car, assisted by few others, and drove me to a nearby hospital, admitted me and vanished without giving his name / ID at hospital. I had to undergo surgery to put rod in my leg and got discharged today. Off course the accident part was my sheer bad luck and has nothing to do with mongering activity.

But question is how he was standing near my locality waiting for my car? I am quite sure he was not a cop but some gunda who was tipped of by hotel staff. When we are returning from mongering there is a guilt feeling in our mind and we loose ability to think rationally. We are too afraid of losing reputation in society, embarrassment in family etc. And so give in to such elements. What I can not understand is how he got to know of my locality of residence. At lodge there was no paperwork done at all. Is it possible for any one to get address from RTO providing the registration number?

I learned a lesson at heavy cost to my health. Never ever go to a cheap lodge. Better spend couple of thousand more and book room in 3 star hotel. I am home bound for next 4 months so my mongering is stopped till then and even after I doubt if I will go back to old ways.

Those who plan to take service at such shady places or from shady SPs / Indies please restrain your lust. Safety is most important and if it means few thousand rupees more for that, it is worth it.

Kanand
12-17-16, 18:26
I received pm saying (exact words) "I know you senior members share contacts only in exchange of new contact" , which I have never done in about 3 years of my mongering. But did not respond to member as there is no point in explaining.The FR speak greatly of you being helpful to fellow jr mongers. I am new and cannot even make friends in forum despite adding.

Looking forward for your help.

Good Night.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

Thanks,

Jackson

ADI2523
12-17-16, 20:36
Hey SamirM,

Can you please mention the name, location and details of the Spa.

LustyLover
12-18-16, 05:14
SenSex,

Feel very bad for your experience. I had used Varsha on so many occasional in the past before the raids. Never has such experience. But things change. You never know if one of hotel guy might be planning for quick bucks in association with some gundas.

Other thing is what about the inde you were with. She can check your wallet for your personal details when you are in bathroom. Do not overrule this possibility. You should never trust a WG, because of their life style and psychological states anything is possible.

Wish you a quick recovery.

I had a very traumatic experience after my visit to V lodge (new name is something else, its the one in Rasta peth). I fixed up with an indie and decided to meet at V lodge on 12th Dec at 4 PM. I have tried this indie a few times before and every time at Varsha lodge.

Those who plan to take service at such shady places or from shady SPs / Indies please restrain your lust. Safety is most important and if it means few thousand rupees more for that, it is worth it.

RedAlloy
12-18-16, 08:09
Anyone tried the Wagholi indi girl pic shown below. Charging 6 k LT at his own flat. Please review.

RedAlloy
12-18-16, 08:30
Hello mongers,

Any one experienced the girls from Swargate balaji nagar. SP shows following pics. Rates-3 k-ST ,6 k-LT. He is having his own hotel rooms available. Is it scam. Review pl.

RohanBhr
12-18-16, 09:09
I send message to Leela number end with 507 also emailed here but she is not responding anybody try her plzz reply with reviews.

RedAlloy
12-18-16, 09:41
SP from Swargate balaji nagar charging 15 k FR following girl in pic. At his own hotel / or he can send to any hotel. I ask for hotel in Chinchwad, but he says payment to be made at his place only. And after payment he will send girl by ola to my hotel.

But after payment if he not send girl to the hotel in Chinchwad. Is this safe adventure or scam. Any exp of this.

Maverick6162
12-18-16, 10:41
I send message to leela no. End with 7507 also emailed here but she is not responding any budy try her plzz reply with reviews.I had contacted her on whatsapp. She asked for 2 k advance and then stopped responding halfway through the conversation.

SummerTime1985
12-18-16, 13:43
Went for shopping in mall and saw this spa. Entered looked empty. Opted for 1 HR massage. Therapist was old around 40. Was asked to change, got into birthday suit and wrapped towel around me. She came back and saw disposal still on bed. Didn't say anything, first hint maybe I'll get extras. Started massage, chit chatted usual questions, is it your first time, blah blah. Lots of hints while massaging. Asked what's on menu. Top less, HJ, B2 B. I said I want BJ. She asked if I was carrying cover. As I didn't have one she was hesitant for BJ. Convinced her somehow, asked for 5 k got her down to 2. 5 k. She was not really comfortable with bbj. I asked her to stop with BJ. She said if I had cover I would get deep throat and long BJ. Nice b2 b, bum massage. Did her best to satisfy, me. Didn't stop with me fingerings her. She asked to get cover next time. So maybe I I'll get FS.

Body: 6/10 clean, medium sized breasts, saggy but nice big hard nipples.

Overall service and attitude: 8/10 friendly and lively. Massage was good as well.

Total damage: 2. 3 k counter and 2. 5 k for extra.

MahendraBahuba
12-18-16, 14:40
No money in advance. No matter what.

SP from Swargate balaji nagar charging 15 k FR following girl in pic. At his own hotel / or he can send to any hotel. I ask for hotel in Chinchwad, but he says payment to be made at his place only. And after payment he will send girl by ola to my hotel.

But after payment if he not send girl to the hotel in Chinchwad. Is this safe adventure or scam. Any exp of this.

Kanand
12-18-16, 15:02

I picked up the girl near station and drove to lodge. Outside there were lot of cars parked and lot of hotel staff was hanging around the entrance. One of them assisted me in parking my car. At the counter they did not do any register entry neither took any photo ID, I paid 1000 Rs and went to the room.

Did the deed (nothing special to write about but johnny wanted release) and came out. Dropped her nearby and was on my way home.

At a signal near to my place of residence (which is quite far from lodge) a cop type man approached and said they have got a tip to stop this car, reciting the last 4 digits of my plate. Unfortunately car was unlocked and he opened passenger door and sat inside. Asked where I am coming from. Like a fool I replied from city side. He smirked and said in next 5 minutes there is going to be a raid on place where you were and now I need to come out and talk to his boss. He made me park the car little ahead and said come lets go to my boss. I was talking to him to settle the thing between us, need not go to any one etc. But he kept on insisting. Second mistake is I did not ask for his ID or billa number..Fully agree Senior. Also from your car number its easy to get your address its matter of sms to a particular number. Also advise park your car at third place take auto and fetch your car the reverse way after the deed. Avoid out call and take incal indies with safe place.

Take care of your leg bro, get well soon.

IAm1984
12-18-16, 16:03
Its too scary that happened to you. One of the tricks I used to do is call OLA / UBER.

Nowadays its easy to get one. I used to park my car some where in mall and start from there.

Another thing just want to mention is carry only or some 100-200 etc in wallet.

Carry only adhar which we can easily download and duplicate and everywhere accept.

Debit card with less amount of money.

Used to remove my rings and other precious items before going for any encounter outside.

But yeah. We never know what is going on even after taking care all these precautions.

Take care and get well soon bro.

-Rj.

At a signal near to my place of residence (which is quite far from lodge) a cop type man approached and said they have got a tip to stop this car, reciting the last 4 digits of my plate. Unfortunately car was unlocked and he opened passenger door and sat inside. Asked where I am coming from. Like a fool I replied from city side. He smirked and said in next 5 minutes there is going to be a raid on place where you were and now I need to come out and talk to his boss. He made me park the car little ahead and said come lets go to my boss. I was talking to him to settle the thing between us, need not go to any one etc. But he kept on insisting. Second mistake is I did not ask for his ID or billa number.

While we were crossing the road signal downstream became green and flood of bikes came in super-fast speed. One of the bike banged me and my left leg got fractured. My leg was twisted out in unnatural way. Seeing this he panicked. Put me in my car, assisted by few others, and drove me to a nearby hospital, admitted me and vanished without giving his name / ID at hospital. I had to undergo surgery to put rod in my leg and got discharged today. Off course the accident part was my sheer bad luck and has nothing to do with mongering activity.

But question is how he was standing near my locality waiting for my car? I am quite sure he was not a cop but some gunda who was tipped of by hotel staff. When we are returning from mongering there is a guilt feeling in our mind and we loose ability to think rationally. We are too afraid of losing reputation in society, embarrassment in family etc. And so give in to such elements. What I can not understand is how he got to know of my locality of residence. At lodge there was no paperwork done at all. Is it possible for any one to get address from RTO providing the registration number?

I learned a lesson at heavy cost to my health. Never ever go to a cheap lodge. Better spend couple of thousand more and book room in 3 star hotel. I am home bound for next 4 months so my mongering is stopped till then and even after I doubt if I will go back to old ways.

IAm1984
12-18-16, 16:05
Ritu is not fake.

But getting her is bit difficult seems. I was after her some weeks back and she never / rarely responded.

Then I lost interest. I believe this is the same Ritu operating at kharadi area.

Let's know if you happen to have an encounter with her.

Hello,

RedAlloy
12-18-16, 18:19
Guys,

What precautions to take if going to unknown place like flat. I had gone to hotels for sex, but going at his flat is different. So any experience. Share please.

SimpleGuyPune
12-18-16, 19:28
Take care and get well soon. Please use only airbnb or reputed service apartments or if you can spend approx 5 k per night on safety and security, booking a room in a five star hotel is the best option.

At a signal near to my place of residence (which is quite far from lodge) a cop type man approached and said they have got a tip to stop this car, reciting the last 4 digits of my plate. Unfortunately car was unlocked and he opened passenger door and sat inside. Asked where I am coming from. Like a fool I replied from city side. He smirked and said in next 5 minutes there is going to be a raid on place where you were and now I need to come out and talk to his boss. He made me park the car little ahead and said come lets go to my boss. I was talking to him to settle the thing between us, need not go to any one etc. But he kept on insisting. Second mistake is I did not ask for his ID or billa number..

SimpleGuyPune
12-18-16, 19:36
Do not share room number with anyone on phone, and do not allow anyone to come to your room directly. Such people will ask you to authorize them at the lobby to come to your room, but don't do that.

Meet the girl preferably in the coffee shop if this is a five star, but don't meet her in the lobby if it is a three star.

If its a three star, meet and pick up the girl at a near by cafe coffee day and then take her alone to your room. Even if she asks you, do not tell her your room number.

ShaanPune
12-19-16, 03:51
SenSex,

Feel very bad for your experience. I had used Varsha on so many occasional in the past before the raids. Never has such experience. But things change. You never know if one of hotel guy might be planning for quick bucks in association with some gundas.

Other thing is what about the inde you were with. She can check your wallet for your personal details when you are in bathroom. Do not overrule this possibility. You should never trust a WG, because of their life style and psychological states anything is possible.

Wish you a quick recovery.Shocked to read your experience buddy and having read your experience I can imagine your mental condition. I agree with other guys that both hotel and that WG may be the culprit in this situation. Now a days hunting has become very very risky. Take care and get well soon bro.

Shaan.

ReverseEr89
12-19-16, 05:22
Ritu is not fake.

But getting her is bit difficult seems. I was after her some weeks back and she never / rarely responded.

Then I lost interest. I believe this is the same Ritu operating at kharadi area.

Let's know if you happen to have an encounter with her.Ritu loc 712 asking 400 in paytm first otherwise she will block. Blocked her.

IAm1984
12-19-16, 06:06
Bro,

Since the place is unknown to you, get the help from the contact you received. If the place is already discussed one in forum or known to your fellow friends, then no worries otherwise I would suggest the encounter in some other place. Why can't you take girl to your place or some hotels? I feel that will be good than going alone to such place.

Also you mentioned it's he, so a middle guy is involved with this indie, I believe you are talking about wagholi one? Is it SP?

-Rj.

Guys,

What precautions to take if going to unknown place like flat. I had gone to hotels for sex, but going at his flat is different. So any experience. Share please.

IAm1984
12-19-16, 06:20
I was also thinking to swipe the card for mongering activities.

But after reading this just controlled Johny. Decided to use only cash for mongering.

Though its from Bangalore forum, might be useful for all.

http://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/others/pimps-get-their-cards-wrong-land-in-police-net/articleshow/56040597.cms

Once we swipe, we are leaving track records. So guys please aware of this.

-Rj.

Torchhh
12-19-16, 07:21
Is DS Disha Singh? If so, I have her pics. Not a model and not for 40 k.

Bond123
12-19-16, 07:57
Hi,

I am a paid member of this famous site AFF. After a gap of few days now I am planning to buy the subscription but not able to pay through the credit card. Any info regarding this please.

SecretAdmirs5
12-19-16, 13:04

I picked up the girl near station and drove to lodge. Outside there were lot of cars parked and lot of hotel staff was hanging around the entrance. One of them assisted me in parking my car. At the counter they did not do any register entry neither took any photo ID, I paid 1000 Rs and went to the room.A very horrible exp I must say. Everyone should take care about small things like in your case it might be the vehicle which was tracked or something. I too had taken service from a indie but I had parked my vehicle long away near that Bhawan and had walked up to the hotel. While returning as said by one of the monger had changed my route and then got into the car after checking if some body is following or something. Same goes with the ID card. Ever since they have started asking for ID cards I have stopped going there. Don't know how they will use against us.

Anyways all should take care even if its 3 or 5 star hotel. We don't know how and whose is tracking us. Need to be careful while keeping not keeping any traces. But that is not possible. Just need to be careful.

Sexy4184
12-19-16, 13:45
I am traveling to Pune. This is my first post. I have the experience of finding on my own.

But here the seniors appear to be quite helpful.

Please provide me any good contacts for high college girls.

MayaNagar
12-19-16, 16:25
Anyone tried the Wagholi indi girl pic shown below. Charging 6 k LT at his own flat. Please review.Can you share me contact details.

RedAlloy
12-19-16, 16:43
Is DS Disha Singh? If so, I have her pics. Not a model and not for 40 k.No she is Divya singh. Dose not shared pics, but contacted on mail ID. I had booked ibis hotel on 23rd night but I told him to give pic which she denied. Saying she is model will share pic on same the day. But I was suspicious about this and asked one of my friend to fix with him on same date for full night. Which she accepted through mail. So I mailed him how could you attend both of us on same night. And I canceled the hotel booking and we literally had a verbal mail fight over this. Thats it looking FR other option.

Any exp of SP ending 422 shown good pics but telling to come at Swaegate hotel near Bhavani chowk. Kindly review of this place.

Nibir
12-19-16, 19:38
Hello bro.

I will be visiting Pune on a official trip. Can you please share her contact. My PM is active.

Hi friend,

Has anybody tried this girl / lady from Hadapsar / Magarpatta, her number ends with 887.

Sounds very cooperative on call. Asking for 3 k.

Appreciate any information.

ButockMann
12-20-16, 05:21
I had a very traumatic experience
At a signal near to my place of residence (which is quite far from lodge) a cop type man approached and said they have got a tip to stop this car, reciting the last 4 digits of my plate. Unfortunately car was unlocked and he opened passenger door and sat inside. Asked where I am coming from.
Those who plan to take service at such shady places or from shady SPs / Indies please restrain your lust. Safety is most important and if it means few thousand rupees more for that, it is worth it.Apparently its your mistake that you allowed him to lead you. You should have simply sidelined the car to road side and called 100 police help or at least threatened him to get out. There was no way they could have proved that you were inside V lodge since there was no entry made. You lost your presence of mind and allowed to be led by him. Such con type guys have no time to argue the case nor they will use physical force on a flowing road, he was trying his luck while you got into an accident by sheer bad luck. Further conclusions are unwarranted else this hobby of mongering will not remain feasible.

Shivaz11
12-20-16, 08:28
Hi,

I am a paid member of this famous site AFF. After a gap of few days now I am planning to buy the subscription but not able to pay through the credit card. Any info regarding this please.I got the same problem, while renewing subscription after a gap. AFF has added a new security feature, which needs a subscriber to fill up the form with credit card details.

Get a print, sign it and fax it at the number provided. I followed, waiting for renewal.

Shivaz11
12-20-16, 08:52
Hello,

Could anybody contacts of a reliable indie or SP in Pune. Budget 4-7 k.

Rakesh2631
12-20-16, 11:05
Shared the contact, you have anything to share. PM me.

Hello bro.

I will be visiting Pune on a official trip. Can you please share her contact. My PM is active..