PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

RedAlloy
12-20-16, 11:26
Bro,

Since the place is unknown to you, get the help from the contact you received. If the place is already discussed one in forum or known to your fellow friends, then no worries otherwise I would suggest the encounter in some other place. Why can't you take girl to your place or some hotels? I feel that will be good than going alone to such place.

Also you mentioned it's he, so a middle guy is involved with this indie, I believe you are talking about wagholi one? Is it SP?

-Rj.No SP involved. Directly contact with indi. We are in contact whatspp. But she is not ready for hotel only his own flat. So confused whether to do this adventure. No reviews are coming.

Siidharth
12-20-16, 16:46
I had a very traumatic experience after my visit to V lodge (.Hi,

Just happened to read your FR today, to me it is really strange. Couple of points to consider, if he wanted to harass you, why go all the way towards your home (unless its an isolated place, which won't be looking at the rush of bikes) could have easily followed you and stopped you at some isolated place. Secondly what's the guarantee you will return home after the encounter, he can't be waiting there at the signal all day long. So its kinda very strange whatever happened with you. I have had a very long history in mongering, some very very risky escapades too but thankfully have never encountered something this sort. And just one experience doesn't mean. Everything's going to be the same. Probably it was a very bad day for you. You had an accident too. So wasn't your day for sure. So you can just turn over one bad day of your life and move on. Doesn't mean its going to be the same way always. It never is. Just my thoughts buddy.

Happy mongering anyways.

Bond123
12-21-16, 04:56
Got inde contact. Pic attached. Planning to visit this weekend. Any inputs please.

LoveMongers
12-21-16, 18:36
In search of decent indie contacts. Please help me the kind senior members.

Please pm Prajakta, Seema from P.S. Area contacts.

Already tried Suhana, Neha, Leena, Aarohi.

Will write a FR for sure.

Thanks in advance.

LoveMongers
12-21-16, 18:47
Need decent indie contact.

In return I will share one very nice hidden hotel that doesn't take ID proof and very safe for mongering with budget price.

Please pm some good indie digits who is comfortable for DFK and BJ.

ArtOfMotion
12-22-16, 02:15
Is this the deserted mall S spa? Kudos to you man. That's a deserted place. BTW, the relatively good stuff is on the branch on the main road.

Went for shopping in mall and saw this spa. Entered looked empty. Opted for 1 HR massage. Therapist was
old around 40. Was asked to change, got into birthday suit and wrapped towel around me. She came back and saw disposal still on bed. Didn't say anything, first hint maybe I'll get extras. Started massage, chit chatted usual questions, is it your first time, blah blah. Lots of hints while massaging. Asked what's on menu. Top less, HJ, B2 B. I said I want BJ. She asked if I was carrying cover. As I didn't have one she was hesitant for BJ. Convinced her somehow, asked for 5 k got her down to 2. 5 k. She was not really comfortable with bbj. I asked her to stop with BJ. She said if I had cover I would get deep throat and long BJ. Nice b2 b, bum massage. Did her best to satisfy, me. Didn't stop with me fingerings her. She asked to get cover next time. So maybe I I'll get FS.

Looks: 5/10.

Body: 6/10 clean, medium sized breasts, saggy but nice big hard nipples.

Overall service and attitude: 8/10 friendly and lively. Massage was good as well.

Total damage: 2. 3 k counter and 2. 5 k for extra.

SexyMonger
12-22-16, 07:42
SP from Swargate balaji nagar charging 15 k FR following girl in pic. At his own hotel / or he can send to any hotel. I ask for hotel in Chinchwad, but he says payment to be made at his place only. And after payment he will send girl by ola to my hotel.

But after payment if he not send girl to the hotel in Chinchwad. Is this safe adventure or scam. Any exp of this.Definitely a scam.

SexyMonger
12-22-16, 07:46
I had a very traumatic experience after my visit to V lodge (new name is something else, its the one in Rasta peth). I fixed up with an indie and decided to meet at V lodge on 12th Dec at 4 PM. I have tried this indie a few times before and every time at Varsha lodge.

I picked up the girl near station and drove to lodge. Outside there were lot of cars parked and lot of hotel staff was hanging around the entrance. One of them assisted me in parking my car. At the counter they did not do any register entry neither took any photo ID, I paid 1000 Rs and went to the room.

Did the deed (nothing special to write about but johnny wanted release) and came out. Dropped her nearby and was on my way home..Thanks for sharing, never thought something of this sort can happen.

RedAlloy
12-22-16, 12:09
Guys,

Today had taken leave from company to have this Wagholi indi. Already told this indi that I will be coming by 11 in morning. Got late by one hour due to traffic, she called twice that where are you, coming. Parked my car far away from the site, as advices by senior mongers.

Again called him that I had reached Wagholi, she told me to cm at Raisoni college. So its 5 min from Wagholi, got there near college, again she called and told to stop near ATM. Also asked by dress code. Told him the dress code, then got a call from unknown number from a gents, asking where are you. (I thought it would be a SP no. Who is calling me regularly from last 2 days).

But he told on mobile that madam has given this number and please stand near college main gate, he will cm to pick up. And drop near indis flat. So I got suspicious that something is fishy here. As she told me that she will cm to pick up. A guy with bullet like a local gunda was coming from other side, thanks had told him wrong dress code and I was looking like college guy with sack on my back. So he couldn't identify me.

This guy was continuously calling that where I am. At last indi called me and told do not worry he is just my friend and she gives his flat no. And address and told to come directly. Which should could have done earlier also.

Till that time I left the place. Don't know I had done wrong or right, please give review whether I should have gone with that guy to meet indi or not.

RedAlloy
12-22-16, 12:18
Bro,

Anyone tried this girl in pic. LT-25 k.

Please review.

RedAlloy
12-22-16, 12:27

Thanks in advance.
Need decent indie contact.

In return I will share one very nice hidden hotel that doesn't take ID proof and very safe for mongering with budget price.

Please pm some good indie digits who is comfortable for DFK and BJ.Check PM. Two indi contacts sent.

Spune
12-22-16, 13:49
Hey Nilesh,

Can you share the contact of Rati.

I can reciprocate with what I have.

TC.

Kamdevi- Wife of Kamdev (Name starting with R).

As I rejoined my journey back on this area which I left year back.

As Pune become desert thought of exploring old connections and thank god over yr few people keep no. Messaged and confirm its her.

Called up and fix meeting.

As usual her late coming habit kills patients and its happen again to me. We enter into room and then amazing as she is know for.

Had 2 session and my lovely thing of open blowjob deep.

Looks: 7.

Boobs 8.

Attitude 10.

Spune
12-22-16, 13:59
Guys,

A few days ago I shared how I was duped by this VN SP Rajiv.

No is active again named as ABHI.

Please beware of him.

And do what suits him the best.

Below is the link.

http://pune.locanto.in/ID_1134999305/Married-housewife-alone-in-her-flat-vimannagar.html

Of course pics only suggest its fake.

I was too fool.

You all shouldn't be.

TC.

SummerTime1985
12-22-16, 14:44
Is this the deserted mall S spa? Kudos to you man. That's a deserted place. BTW, the relatively good stuff is on the branch on the main road.Yes it's the same deserted mall, seems to be pretty safe.

SoftBaba
12-22-16, 15:15
Hello friends,

I am traveling to Hyderabad, please share SP or indi contact. I have activated membership today. I will share you Pune and Mumbai contacts.

RedAlloy
12-22-16, 16:51
The pic is below. LT-25 k. Any reviews.

LoveMongers
12-22-16, 17:15
Deepkia is totally scam I just contacted her she sent me directly pix and I am aware about the people of that area in Wagholi because I stayed there in past they are only need of money don't even try to go for her.

Guys,

Today had taken leave from company to have this Wagholi indi. Already told this indi that I will be coming by 11 in morning. Got late by one hour due to traffic, she called twice that where are you, coming. Parked my car far away from the site, as advices by senior mongers.

Again called him that I had reached Wagholi, she told me to cm at Raisoni college. So its 5 min from Wagholi, got there near college, again she called and told to stop near ATM. Also asked by dress code. Told him the dress code, then got a call from unknown number from a gents, asking where are you. (I thought it would be a SP no. Who is calling me regularly from last 2 days).

But he told on mobile that madam has given this number and please stand near college main gate, he will cm to pick up. And drop near indis flat. So I got suspicious that something is fishy here. As she told me that she will cm to pick up. A guy with bullet like a local gunda was coming from other side, thanks had told him wrong dress code and I was looking like college guy with sack on my back. So he couldn't identify me.

This guy was continuously calling that where I am. At last indi called me and told do not worry he is just my friend and she gives his flat no. And address and told to come directly. Which should could have done earlier also.

Till that time I left the place. Don't know I had done wrong or right, please give review whether I should have gone with that guy to meet indi or not.

RkgRoyal
12-22-16, 18:13
Found this girl on loc having one friend with her named Sonali asking for 9 k for an hour. Any feedback. I have contacted her on wts app.

Tintin7137
12-23-16, 10:11
Have been a forum member and have had the advantage of reading up the FRs here and taking baby steps in mongering. So a big shout out to all the members who contribute here. Without you there will be a lot of pent up frustrated libidos who won't know where to go!

Will list down a few experiences. Apologies for never doing that before in the Pune forum even though this is home territory for me. I have a few FRs on the Bangalore forum and can share contacts if any of you are traveling to Bangalore for short trips etc.

Why- 4th floor of the rainbow building in P.S.

Have had sessions with 3 therapists there. If the happy ending is the way to keep score then a 100% hit ratio with all. Massage effectiveness is hit and miss. The indie tried here though talkative was a bit disappointing in the happy part of the ending! The therapists from the north east were sweet and much more fun to be with. A big shout out to the table shower as well that's on offer here. A soap and water ending is a welcome change to dunked in oil ending! Damages are reasonable 1.5-2 k at the counter depending on time and 1 k to the therapists!

Why one better known as the one above the bookstore in Aundh.

Thais. Who never disappoint. Are eager to use the body not just the hand and that can be achieved at round about 3.5 k. Rooms are bigger and so is the attached shower!

J the one next to the hospital in Aundh.

This was a massive let down. The rooms are shabby. Shower cubicle dirty and so are the linen. Masseuse was downright disappointing. I declined any services they offered. Maybe I just got the wrong end of the stick. But hey first impressions last and I can't bring myself to go there again.

Will pen experiences again. But for now a big thanks to all those who keep contributing here and keep the forum vibrant and engaging!

Cheers!

AlexBotty
12-23-16, 10:19
Hi,

I am going to visit Pune for 2 months. Can someone suggest me contacts of independent college girls?

Thanks.

IAm1984
12-23-16, 12:47
YOu have done absolutely right thing bro. Even I wanted to go with deepika.

Now I dropped that plan after reading you FR. Anyway thanks for the contact.

We don't want to get into trouble. If they can change their promises, we definitely can Our's.

Looking on the safe side. You have done a nice job in my opinion.

-Rj.

Deepkia is totally scam I just contacted her she sent me directly pix and I am aware about the people of that area in Wagholi because I stayed there in past they are only need of money don't even try to go for her.

Rohan2016
12-23-16, 13:07
[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

ReverseEr89
12-23-16, 14:19
Got SP number from locanto ad "Neelam HW with big boob". She is working with SP Sbhash. Everything on menu except anal. Very cooperative and clean. Nice attitude. Curvy girl with big boob (saggy but I like those). Charges-9 k 2 session including place (tried to lower down but no luck. I don't have negotiation skill. Night rate 13 k). Overall good experience. Paid through paytm.

ShineShine
12-23-16, 14:35
Guys,

Thought of sharing this FR as this was my first encounter with a SPA and it went fairly well.

So here it goes.

Went to A spa in Baner. A lot was discussed about it here and it was confirmed that they give extras.

Reached there on a weekday at around 4, had booked an appointment already. The location is too crowded as lots of popular food joints around.

Entered, selected deep tissue for 60 min. After waiting for 5 minutes a Thai girl decent figure, took me to the room. Room was too small and just beside the wooden wall what it seemed like was a large store room.

The girls name starts with M, around 25 yrs age. Decent figure and was playful. Massage started regular oiled back massage, usual chit chat happened. After almost half an hour when she asked me to turned around she asked if I wanted any extra massage. I asked what's on the menu. 1 k HJ, 4 k B2B, she was not willing for BJ. I first asked everything in 2 k she refused. Massage went on for few minutes then she said all for 4 k, I said 3 and then we sealed the deal at 3.5 K. I am not sure if this was too much but considering the girl I think it was worth it. I did not have any cash with me (sadly, I thought tips were also paid by card) so paytm was tried but network wasn't there. I gave her 2 k cash and she suggested doing paytm from reception area before I leave. And so it started. She got into her birth suit. Did a nice B2B. HJ was a little rough but she did it gently when I asked her to slow down. The extras lasted for around 30 minutes with sucking, grabbing. She didn't allow me to go down and didn't agree for BJ as she said she doesn't like it. We took a steamy shower. Chatted a bit over green tea.

While leaving, paytm wasn't working. I asked if I can pay by card but the receptionist denied. When she saw me struggling with Paytm (actually the network) for around 10 minutes she said sir, you pay on next visit. I transferred remaining money to her number the minute I came home.

The actual massage was OK.

Total damage: 6 k.

Extras: 3.5 k B2B+HJ.

Looks: 6/10.

Body: 6/10 clean.

Boobs: 6/10 medium size but unusually soft boobs with big hard nipples.

Attitude: 8/10 friendly & playful.

P.S. While I was coming out, another Thai girl crossed me and got into a massage room. She was much better that M. Will try for her next time.

RaviCool
12-23-16, 17:25
Got SP number from locanto ad "Neelam HW with big boob". She is working with SP Sbhash. Everything on menu except anal. Very cooperative and clean. Nice attitude. Curvy girl with big boob (saggy but I like those). Charges-9 k 2 session including place (tried to lower down but no luck. I don't have negotiation skill. Night rate 13 k). Overall good experience. Paid through paytm.This is not Nilam. I had Nilam from Subhash at 10 k LT.

AmpMax
12-23-16, 19:03
Went to the why spa, a place where old people don't exist😜. Ok, enough clues na?

Met ms. J who was recommended by my friend SmartVerma.

It was an enjoyable experience, especially considering it was my first time with her, though she wasn't sure if we had met before. I told her we were long lost friends. 😈.

I am sure things will get better after another visit or two. More when it happens.

The place is reasonably clean, not as tops as Kin, or even A-magic-chant. But not a seedy dive either. Clean floor, nice fresh towels, ok oil, not so great soap.

The girl is friendly, and has a nice petite body with relatively good balcony and verandah. Warning. Don't think Samantha Fox, I said relative to her body and to other thais.

Massage technique is pretty ok, not the best, but she cleared the knots in my shoulders.

Extras are good, especially considering we were strangers.

Damages 2. 1 k counter, 3 k to gal for a great b2 b. I don't like describing private and subjective stuff too much, but I will make a rare exception. Wow, this girl knows her stuff! I was literally and totally touched😜.

WIR. Yes yes yes 😊.

Marcos1985
12-23-16, 21:03
Got SP number from locanto ad "Neelam HW with big boob". She is working with SP Sbhash. Everything on menu except anal. Very cooperative and clean. Nice attitude. Curvy girl with big boob (saggy but I like those). Charges-9 k 2 session including place (tried to lower down but no luck. I don't have negotiation skill. Night rate 13 k). Overall good experience. Paid through paytm.Hi,

Great to hear that you had a great experience. Mind sharing digits of the girl mate?

Cheers!

Member #4429
12-23-16, 21:42
The pic is below. LT-25 k. Any reviews.Hey buddy,

25 k LT. IMO spending 25 k on a her is a waste in current situation of Demonetization. Instead one day return journey to Delhi or Mumbai will fetch you good options and a variety to choose from.

More the merrier keeping the total expenses of 25 k intact.

Its IMO although. Take your call.

Regards.

MahendraBahuba
12-24-16, 02:38
Glad to hear you had a good time bro. She is amazing.

Cheers,

MB

Went to the why spa, a place where old people don't exist😜. Ok, enough clues na?

Met ms. J who was recommended by my friend SmartVerma.

It was an enjoyable experience, especially considering it was my first time with her, though she wasn't sure if we had met before. I told her we were long lost friends. 😈.

I am sure things will get better after another visit or two. More when it happens.

The place is reasonably clean, not as tops as Kin, or even A-magic-chant. But not a seedy dive either. Clean floor, nice fresh towels, ok oil, not so great soap.

The girl is friendly, and has a nice petite body with relatively good balcony and verandah. Warning. Don't think Samantha Fox, I said relative to her body and to other thais..

ReverseEr89
12-24-16, 03:01
This is not Nilam. I had Nilam from Subhash at 10 k LT.Yes. Name posted in loc ad always fake names. She is from Delhi and original name is Dlly. Ad contains Neelam name so updated as is. It will be easy to find ad.

KenTheRockstar
12-24-16, 09:06
Very sure it could be the hotel staff or the indie. Thanks for sharing. Hope you recover soon.

I had a very traumatic experience after my visit to V lodge (new name is something else, its the one in Rasta peth). I fixed up with an indie and decided to meet at V lodge on 12th Dec at 4 PM. I have tried this indie a few times before and every time at Varsha lodge.

I picked up the girl near station and drove to lodge. Outside there were lot of cars parked and lot of hotel staff was hanging around the entrance. One of them assisted me in parking my car. At the counter they did not do any register entry neither took any photo ID, I paid 1000 Rs and went to the room.

Did the deed (nothing special to write about but johnny wanted release) and came out. Dropped her nearby and was on my way home.

At a signal near to my place of residence (which is quite far from lodge) a cop type man approached and said they have got a tip to stop this car, reciting the last 4 digits of my plate. Unfortunately car was unlocked and he opened passenger door and sat inside...

Bond123
12-24-16, 13:15
Got SP number from locanto ad "Neelam HW with big boob". She is working with SP Sbhash. Everything on menu except anal. Very cooperative and clean. Nice attitude. Curvy girl with big boob (saggy but I like those). Charges-9 k 2 session including place (tried to lower down but no luck. I don't have negotiation skill. Night rate 13 k). Overall good experience. Paid through paytm.I had her 3 months back. St 4 k. I really felt she is not worth. She has a big tummy and big ass which are disproportionate for her body. She not even close to what pic looks. Stretch marks all over loose pussy saggy boobs. Jhony didn't get ready I had to struggle a lot and finally paid her her without bursting out.

RedAlloy
12-24-16, 17:29
Guys,

Is Ibis hotel good for adventures. Do they ask for ID of girl if staying FR night. Please review exp mongers.

ReverseEr89
12-24-16, 17:52
I had her 3 months back. St 4 k. I really felt she is not worth. She has a big tummy and big ass which are disproportionate for her body. She not even close to what pic looks. Stretch marks all over loose pussy saggy boobs. Jhony didn't get ready I had to struggle a lot and finally paid her her without bursting out.I like bulky curvy girls. I had good time with her. Direct contact can save few k.

Indragru
12-24-16, 19:53
Tried my first hand with mongering, contacted Sonali Loc. Number ending 356 from Lion road. Talked sweet agreed for 4 k deal for 2 HR deed after long negotiation. Asked me to come all the way to and city on the same road. After reaching a different aunt came up claiming to know the girl & to took me to the nearby lodge. Was not sure if found the right chick or this was some trap. Did not go forward. So still left with a dry patch. Sad.

Travis555
12-25-16, 06:14
.Sorry to read about your experience. I have been a regular visitor of Varsha and taking some of the indie's there but never had such experience. But I had a similar experience when I took the indie to another nearby shady lodge because one of the days Varsha was booked. The two guys who followed be were cops. They were dressed in cop clothes. I finally settled by paying them a 20 k bribe.

Don't know how they tracked me. Whether they followed me from the lodge to my apartment, don't know. They came all the way to my building and caught me when I parked my car. Since it was night they could not stop me anywhere I guess. Mine is a rental place and my car is not registered with the same address so I don't think they traced my location by car registration.

Is the indie's name by any chance Anita?

Sen Sex
12-25-16, 09:16
Her name is Neha and I have been with her few times. I doubt if she is involved but nothing can be ruled out. I am pretty sure that the guy who stopped me was a gunda not a cop.

Any way this is the price we have to pay for this shark.

Sorry to read about your experience. I have been a regular visitor of Varsha and taking some of the indie's there but never had such experience. But I had a similar experience when I took the indie to another nearby shady lodge because one of the days Varsha was booked. The two guys who followed be were cops. They were dressed in cop clothes. I finally settled by paying them a 20 k bribe.

Don't know how they tracked me. Whether they followed me from the lodge to my apartment, don't know. They came all the way to my building and caught me when I parked my car. Since it was night they could not stop me anywhere I guess. Mine is a rental place and my car is not registered with the same address so I don't think they traced my location by car registration.

Is the indie's name by any chance Anita?

RandySavage
12-25-16, 10:05
Is it me or really true? From last so many weeks and months have anyone seen a satisfied Pune monger review or anyone who didn't end a full KLPD for their attempts? That's the reason I've not been even trying to find anything here it's fucking pathetic moron place for any kind of fun time. The only saving grace for us is high quality discos on weekends but to score there you will need go as couple with someone and be bold not to mention it's very expensive venture for sure. Much better places are Mumbai and Delhi IMHO.

Indragru
12-25-16, 10:46
Hey bro,

You sure did a great thing. It is difficult to manage johnny feelings when you are so close to your subject. It was really good that you remained smart & overcame a possible trap crappy situation. Better luck next time!

Guys,

Again called him that I had reached Wagholi, she told me to cm at Raisoni college. So its 5 min from Wagholi, got there near college, again she called and told to stop near ATM. Also asked by dress code. Told him the dress code, then got a call from unknown number from a gents, asking where are you. (I thought it would be a SP no. Who is calling me regularly from last 2 days)..

Nibir
12-25-16, 12:21
Got the number of Shifa, number ending with 8887, from one of the fellow monger. Called her to fix a pleasure appointment, but the call was received by a guy. I assumed him to be SP so asked directly about service. What happened after that was good exchange of slangs. He got really wild. Can anyone please share her contact. Would appreciate if fellow mongers from Pune could host this thirsty guest by providing some good contacts. Would be in Pune till 1St Jan. Open for reciprocation in Delhi.

Is Shifa HW from Hadapsar still into business?

Merry Christmas and happy mongering.

PankajV
12-25-16, 16:19
I contacted her on whatsap, she asked for Paytm only. I asked her to meet me first at coffee / lunch / dinner / drinks everything paid by me & at same time I will pay her amount she is asking, she refused & said if paytm then only talk. I simply said FO.

I saw similar ads posted on locn, guys just ignore them. Don't be an idiot to pay anyone without meeting them, for sake of safety visit them at public place first then if everything looks OK then only go ahead.

Hello,

Thank you for Sapna feedback.

Any feedback on Ritu ending digits 712 on locanto.

Bhaskaruk
12-25-16, 16:44
Sorry to read about your experience. I have been a regular visitor of Varsha and taking some of the indie's there but never had such experience. But I had a similar experience when I took the indie to another nearby shady lodge because one of the days Varsha was booked. The two guys who followed be were cops. They were dressed in cop clothes. I finally settled by paying them a 20 k bribe.
Seems need to budget these additional costs for emergencies.

But the policemen can be imposter too.

Tintin7137
12-25-16, 16:49
Forgot another one. Well it deserves to be forgotten. But then let this be a warning for others to know that us a no go zone.

Radio Jockey spa with just the initials in P.S.

Have been a forum member and have had the advantage of reading up the FRs here and taking baby steps in mongering. So a big shout out to all the members who contribute here. Without you there will be a lot of pent up frustrated libidos who won't know where to go!

Will list down a few experiences. Apologies for never doing that before in the Pune forum even though this is home territory for me. I have a few FRs on the Bangalore forum and can share contacts if any of you are traveling to Bangalore for short trips etc.

Why- 4th floor of the rainbow building in P.S.

Have had sessions with 3 therapists there. If the happy ending is the way to keep score then a 100% hit ratio with all. Massage effectiveness is hit and miss. The indie tried here though talkative was a bit disappointing in the happy part of the ending!..!

Bhaskaruk
12-25-16, 16:52
I had a very traumatic experience after my visit to V lodge (new name is something else, its the one in Rasta peth). I fixed up with an indie and decided to meet at V lodge on 12th Dec at 4 PM. I have tried this indie a few times before and every time at Varsha lodge.Luck was not with you for sure. Wish a speedy recovery.

But you should continue mongering once completely recovered considering it was your one of the bad day and continue to guide the juniors.

IAm1984
12-25-16, 19:13
Yes bro. They do ask the girl ID. Infact almost all the hotels except Hotel V and couple of lodges ask girl ID.

You better make sure girl carries ID. Other than that they don't have any prblem if the girl is presentable.

-Rj.

Guys,

Is Ibis hotel good for adventures. Do they ask for ID of girl if staying FR night. Please review exp mongers.

RedAlloy
12-25-16, 22:30
Yes bro. They do ask the girl ID. Infact almost all the hotels except Hotel V and couple of lodges ask girl ID.

You better make sure girl carries ID. Other than that they don't have any prblem if the girl is presentable.

-Rj.Thanks bro,

Anybody having Pallavi number. Please PM me. And review of Pinky ending 130.

IAm1984
12-26-16, 06:53
PM Sent. Check.

Which Pinky you are talking about? One from PCMC?

-Rj.

Thanks bro,

Anybody having Pallavi number. Please PM me. And review of Pinky ending 130.

Pcock
12-26-16, 09:13
Guys,

Is Ibis hotel good for adventures. Do they ask for ID of girl if staying FR night. Please review exp mongers.Yes they are good. Will. Ask for an ID of course but that's not a problem. Show ID and forget the whole thing. I never had a prob.

R2012
12-26-16, 09:31
Hi guys,

Can anyone share Pallavi VN contact no with ref. I got Pallavi FN no but this is not I am looking for. Please help here.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

Praks111
12-26-16, 16:24
Tried my first hand with mongering, contacted Sonali Loc. Number ending 356 from Lion road. Talked sweet agreed for 4 k deal for 2 HR deed after long negotiation. Asked me to come all the way to and city on the same road. After reaching a different aunt came up claiming to know the girl & to took me to the nearby lodge. Was not sure if found the right chick or this was some trap. Did not go forward. So still left with a dry patch. Sad.Are you talking about Sonaly35 who has advertised on loc? Please let me know as I am planning to take her.

ReverseEr89
12-27-16, 02:09
Are you talking about Sonaly35 who has advertised on loc? Please let me know as I am planning to take her.Sonaly35 is different girl. As per her latest locanto update, she will be available after 10 Jan. 356 belong to Sinhagad road dusky girl from Orissa.

HornDogPuneKar
12-27-16, 08:29
Hey guys,

Does anyone have the contact of the MILF Indie operating by the name Nisha or Priyanka in Kothrud? I have her old number. Though I know her address, I don't want to directly go there because she lives in a middle class society, and the neighbors have no idea what she actually does. If you can give me her new number, I'll provide a contact in exchange. TIA!

Cheers!

Shivaz11
12-27-16, 14:43
Hi,

Can anyone guide me how to locate indie on locanto? As its always filled with SPs contacts.

VkotaGiri1980
12-27-16, 16:18
Till now I just viewed the pics of chicks and HJ on own. I want to try out a chick. Is taking to hotel safe? What to say to the reception and is 3-4 hours OK for them? Please PM me good chicks at low rate for enjoyment and safe hotel.

VkotaGiri1980
12-27-16, 16:31
Hey senior,

Are girls you tried good and trust worthy? Can you share link or PM their contacts?

Thanks in advance.

SoftBaba
12-27-16, 18:12
I have 2 very good contacts. One is working women in Viman Nagar and other is pro from Katraj. PM me if you are interested to exchange contacts.

Happy new year.

AmpMax
12-27-16, 18:44
Hi,

Can anyone guide me how to locate indie on locanto? As its always filled with SPs contacts.Please reed the "reports of distinction" in India forum. I have posted a detailed report by Tut Li there.

Prpatil
12-27-16, 20:45
Hello all,

Apologies for posting late report as I was out of town without any access to net.

With references and tips from fellow members, I visited well known spa in KP.

Showed NB coupon and went for Swedish massage. Mid-sized clean room, with disposable sheets and good clean towels.

Masseuse came in and started massage, I started little chitchat just about name, where is she from, really a non sense, but kind of ice breaker.

She got comfortable and she started putting some extra attention on bums and groin, so like that was signal for me.

After about 20 minutes she turned me over and asked if I need massage by putting her hand very near to cock.

Asked rates 1 k HJ, 3 k B2B, no oral, no shower, no sex. Honestly this was my first time so didn't knew what B2B involved really.

I asked if she strip down completely, she refused and said only top. I negotiated for 2.5 k. She stripped top and started rubbing her BS all over chest, stomach, while HJing me.

She refused kissing saying had bad throat, but I was happy with her BS so was busy with them. After the act she cleaned me and washed.

Continued with massage and then I took shower. And went back.

Damages: 1 k coupon, 2.5 k B2B (not sure if its B2B or just TL). Never the less it was great exp.

She was about 35+, saggy but big BS.

Thanks fellow members for your inputs, or I would never had any chance for this.

NoNeed 1979
12-28-16, 04:44
FR after a long time, given the sad state of Pune. My regular SPs have been quoting 7 k /8 k ST and I have been giving them the finger for quite sometime now. Contacted this SP and inquired about availability. He said available at 3 k ST upwards. Went to the place as directed, SP came to receive me at a Chowk nearby. The place is on the main road itself and looks shady from outside. Went in, was shown a line-up of around 8-9 girls, none of them really a gem but OK types. Chose one who was looking hot in black saree. Agreed on 2 pops and paid the SP. Was directed to a room with attached bath on 3rd floor of the same building. The room and toilet were not very clean. After 5 minutes the girl came in. Series of not entirely unexpected disappointments ensued, did a pop in a half hour and was out.

List if disappointments:

1. Started to undress immediately.

2. Saggy boobs (but big none the less).

3. Stretch marks (loads of it).

4. No DFK.

These girls are slightly better than BP who used to go for 1. 5 - 2 K a pop back in better days. Apparently the new lady chief of police has settled down nicely now and does not bother them. Whatever she did in her early days of shutting down these businesses are a thing of the past. Like everything in India, once the prices go up, they tend not to come down, contrary to old rule of supply and demand, possibly due to carteling. Let us see what happens.

When leaving, I related my disappointment to the SP, he promised that he will let me know if there is something better available in the future and give me a discount (I doubt though!

TheFunDuo
12-28-16, 05:21
Hi guys,

Do you all think there can be some special action in Sunburn in Pune kesnand?

I have 2 Festival GA passes for all the 4 days but I am not sure if to sell off on olx or to go to sunburn but not sure if it would be safe for any action there.

R2012
12-28-16, 10:25
Hello everyone,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you.

Have a safe and successful mongering in 2017.

I am very bad in writing AO most of the time FR gets missed and I can only end up providing info to very few on PM.

However, trying to write down few observation I made while using spa. I used to take girls for ST and LT till last year but stopped it and now only using spa for my need, of course you can't get full service in spa or chances are very remote but using it properly can still save some money and give you a good satisfaction with a good massage at the same time.

I visited many spa in Pune, had membership of fews in past but these days you want variety membership will not help and we end up finishing membership therapies in few weeks and it gets expensive affair.

I sort list therapist from various spa and now go to only few selected one with the same therapist or take suggestion from my regular therapist for other girls available.

I am using this one particular spa for few months now, once I made up my mind about a particular girl; I started taking therapies from that girl only. Initially I did not opt for any extra from her and was going for only normal massage and chit chat. After 2nd trip I paid her 1 k as a tip without having extra from her and it worked for my 3rd visit. She herself opened up and gave me ample hint that I can touch her and it was awesome experience. She allowed me top and bottom access. Lot of sucking boobs fingering and HJ from her. It was mind blowing. No DFK but kisses are allowed. For next trip this continue now I don't need to say or demand anything to her she herself knows what to do and therapist has to be complete within the time. I do not like therapy to be half done when I visit spa.

These days I only take the lowest amt therapy for longer duration and ask her to give me diff therapy like paid for aroma and take deep tissue. I play lot of sports so it is important for me to opt for deep tissue or hard pressure massage.

I always check for discount coupon before booking my apt and ask for current offer before confirming. I now save good amt by only paying for the lowest therapy and good session with the same amt of tip for extras.

I hope this will help to save few bucks.

SoftBaba
12-28-16, 13:56
I have shared contact of indie to all who PM me.

Please share your review after meeting with indie.

I have 2 very good contacts. One is working women in Viman Nagar and other is pro from Katraj. PM me if you are interested to exchange contacts.

Happy new year.

HyBuddy
12-28-16, 17:35
Pune seniors,

First time in Pune.

I heard lot of things about this place. Please share your personal experiences, if any.

And also please PM some good nice Indis in and around Koregaon.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4429
12-28-16, 23:27
Hey guys,

I have been in touch with Snehal P.S. (both the Digits I have ending 41, 72) but she is continuously asking for references.

Can anyone help me who has score with her and can give her call saying that I will be calling up (Details can be exchanged in PM).

I will be obliged for the help.

Regards.

IAm1984
12-29-16, 07:21
Bro, share me the VN working girl contact.

Please let me know what you want as return after going through my posts.

-RJ.

Happy new year.

ReverseEr89
12-29-16, 09:29
Receives below set from SP J. Quoting 8 k short incall. I had received almost similar set from other SP.

Any review.

Dillu
12-29-16, 15:27
Hi all,

Which event to go to have a chance to get some action on 31 Dec.

Can anyone share their experience.

Rock2085
12-29-16, 15:38
Hello everyone,

Has anyone had service from SP Rohan no ending 511.

His pics looks good.

Is it safe to deal with him, Pune is very dry nowadays, not safe for mongering, searched Locanto and found ad on Locanto.

Currently his WA DP is.

SinJay
12-29-16, 17:52
Receives below set from SP J. Quoting 8 k short incall. I had received almost similar set from other SP.

Any review.I did come across couple of them through another SP are quoting 6 K. You might want to negotiate and also check on your expectations with girl before you zero in. Last time I tried. She was no to kisses.

Shivaz11
12-29-16, 20:50

Any review.Hi,

I too had the same set, not all but few of them from a SP, he quoted 10 k for ST. Not availed yet.

LoveMongers
12-29-16, 20:56
Need some lodge information in Wagholi or Hadapsar area for 2-3 hour. Anyone please help.

SoftBaba
12-29-16, 21:09
Kajal asking for reference. Please PM me the reference.Seems around 70+ guys called Kajal. She is irritated. Go slow.

Shaunp2012
12-30-16, 00:40
Lonavala Hotel: Booked a 3 star at start of Expressway in Mumbai the inn. Would you mind sharing the name of the hotel, any hints.

TheFunDuo
12-30-16, 05:02
You can try Hotel Premiere Inn in kharadi it is a hotel which is safe for unmarried couples to go for fun. They charge on 12 HR basis as well.

Maybe you can check out stayuncle for such hotels in Pune. If you are looking for something in just couple of 100 rs or 1 K then this is not the option.

Need some lodge information in Wagholi or Hadapsar area for 2-3 hour. Anyone please help.

RedAlloy
12-30-16, 05:35
After lot of reading, finally tried lna in ibis for LT. Exp was not good, will not go into detail. But she moans a lot and that too fake. She is very slim and to my bad luck she got m. See. See while doing 2nd round.

Don't know whether it was fake or not, but she showed blood stinks on bedsheet and towel. So she left early at 1:30 in night. (Came at 10:00 pm.).

What is the timing of LT. She told it is 5 hrs, I was thinking 8 hrs. Please exp mongers throw light on this.

Also got good indi contact from Vimannagar, earlier not ready to share pics but after talking on phone, she agreed. In pic she is looking very good. Name is Neelam yadav. Any exp please review.

Pan03
12-30-16, 06:17
Hi,

Have sent you a PM with alternate SP who may be direct contact and lower charges.

Hello everyone,

Has anyone had service from SP Rohan no ending 511.

His pics looks good.

Is it safe to deal with him, Pune is very dry nowadays, not safe for mongering, searched Locanto and found ad on Locanto.

Currently his WA DP is.

SexyMonger
12-30-16, 09:16
Seems around 70+ guys called Kajal. She is irritated. Go slow.Thanks for the update, good I have not contacted her until now, will wait some more time.

Chutkabhut
12-30-16, 11:43
Hi guys,

I recently shifted to Pune and was mongering around. Heard about the M spa in KP.

It was around 7 called and booked. I asked about the prices and if nego, she was a Thai and told to visit and check she said she will give discount and they provide really good service.

I went and checked the place. Ground floor was waiting area with reception and good interior.

I was assigned Thai girl Kim.

She asked to change and showed me the room.

Room was good and clean. I changed and didn't wore disposable. She came in hot shorts and a top. She saw disposables on table and didn't told anything. Asked me to lay on table.

As soon as I moved towards table my towel fell down and I was naked in front of her (I did this intentionally. LOL) she smiled and told it's okay any how she going to see me. It was a green signal.

She started the massage and chit chat.

Without wasting time she asked for extras. I asked her what's on the table? She said everything except Boom-Boom (FS) I asked for B2B she quoted 5 k I nego to 2.5 k.

She took money in advance and then removed her shorts as top. She let me played with her tits. I removed her Bra and panty.

She was a bombshell with smooth skin.

She applied oil to her body and was on top of me rubbing Her tits on chest. She gave really good B2B was really professional. And continued till time end. At the end she gave a nice HJ and took me to shower and then again applied shower gel and rubbed her tits on my body and h.

Gave another HJ.

Awesome experience.

Looks- 7/10.

Body- 9/10.

Tits- 8/10.

Overall 8/10.

SinJay
12-30-16, 11:48
Reached out to SP in Wakad. Shared me some pics. Chose the below girl. Thankfully got the same girl as I chose however she was little darker than (better than not getting the same one).

Started the deed and then the nakhras started. Not going into much details. Overall OK experience.

B- 7/10. Little saggy. Hands full though.

P- 6/10. Bit loose.

GFE- 3 . No kisses allowed, half the time on her phone.

DFK- 0 . A big no.

Cost- 6 k. Other brain took decisions.

WIR. Not for her. SP has promised to give better quality.

Wishing you all a happy new year. Safe mongering.

Kingrock
12-30-16, 12:14
Any spas accepting Paytm for extras?

RocketsInSingh
12-30-16, 15:25
My thanks to members of this forum who were gracious enough to share Pune indie contacts with me but I had to cancel my travel plans and johny was getting desperate. After a series of misses and disappointments I got an SP number of aurangabad who claimed to have two "models" and one college going student and shared pics on WA. Asked her to arrange the student as the models are generally hyped for no reason. Quoted 5 k for ST, settled for 4 k. Reached on the location he gave me and then stood me up for about 20 minutes. Then called me up and apologizing saying the girl is not picking up her cell and only the model is available right now. I still went for it and settled the amount at 4.5 k ST (was asking 6 k since she is a model). Her place was nearby, went there, she came on her moped and asked me to follow her to her apartment, she ll go up first and I should come up after 5 minutes. I treaded cautiously, and stood at the door of her apartment to make sure no one was in and had a quick glance at other rooms also. Then the deed started. She looked nothing like the pics of course, darker in real life and the pics are prob from her college days a few years ago as she seemed to have put on weight but she had good enough curves and nice boobs. Pussy was trimmed but dense hair: Prob worth 3 k per pop but its okay in a dry city I guess.

The actual experience was OK.

Total damage: 7 k for 2 pops.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

No BBBJ only CBJ.

Tried DFK she didn't say no but was very poor at it (or she didn't want to and couldn't say no).

WIR: only when no other option.

P.S. : pics are highly photoshopped.

Again giving a shout out to members to exchange abad contacts please.

DungeonMasterX
12-30-16, 16:18
Has anyone tried Sneha with number ending 219 and current WA DP as below.

Would like feedback please.

Thanks.

TheRoman
12-30-16, 16:35
Hello,

Went to this spa. Was assigned Micky replace M with N. She is Thai. Healthy. Not great looking. Around 25. She has got great massaging skills. She offers extras but unfortunately I wasn't carrying any cash. Overall massage was great. Will definitely avail her service next time.

DungeonMasterX
12-30-16, 16:56
I got the number ending 262 from a forum member who said her name is Swati. But truecaller shows Manisha. Anyone has any idea who she is?

VkotaGiri1980
12-30-16, 17:50
Hi,

I do not have contacts and it is first time. I don't know where to go and whom to trust. If you see these are good, can you share the contacts with me. I don't know what is PM, is it Private Messaging system?

Happy New Year all! Happy mongering!

Happy new year.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

GuyNxtDoor
12-30-16, 18:45
Hi guys,

I tried contacting Nilakshi on her digits ending with 013. Called almost 20 times over a span of three days, but no luck, she didn't pickup the phone. Can anybody shed some light on if she is out of business or just temporarily off it? I have tried Pallavi and Leena, both are good but a little heavy on pocket.

Thanks.

GuyNxtDoor
12-30-16, 19:04
My friend, don't fall in the trap of "next time better service". I have seen this girl and none of this SP's chicks has ever given me any good service. Also the places they provide are very cheap by standard. It is complete waste of money, energy and time.

Reached out to SP in Wakad. Shared me some pics. Chose the below girl. Thankfully got the same girl as I chose however she was little darker than (better than not getting the same one).

Started the deed and then the nakhras started. Not going into much details. Overall OK experience.

P- 6/10. Bit loose.

DFK- 0 . A big no.

Bkaran
12-30-16, 22:16
Any spas accepting Paytm for extras?Your Spa in Viman Nagar are accepting cards for extras.

R2012
12-31-16, 02:30
Your Spa in Viman Nagar are accepting cards for extras.Yng spa Aundh accept paytm for extras. All Thai therapists have paytm.

Rick5641
12-31-16, 06:30
Need some lodge information in Wagholi or Hadapsar area for 2-3 hour. Anyone please help.Hotel Amber, near Akashwani Hadapsar. 500 for short term say 100% safe.

Juan Garcia
12-31-16, 07:02
My friend and I pretty much had the same experience described below-better service" seldom happens--these women perform the task mechanically and yes, they have a huge no-no list. I had to stop the act in the middle yesterday when the WG asked me "pani nikla kya? Total turn off. And a waste of 4 k. Don't go by the pics-they're heavily photoshopped. Avoid Balaji Nagar SPs.

FR after a long time, given the sad state of Pune. My regular SPs have been quoting 7 k /8 k ST and I have been giving them the finger for quite sometime now. Contacted this SP and inquired about availability. He said available at 3 k ST upwards. Went to the place as directed, SP came to receive me at a Chowk nearby. The place is on the main road itself and looks shady from outside. Went in, was shown a line-up of around 8-9 girls, none of them really a gem but OK types. Chose one who was looking hot in black saree. Agreed on 2 pops and paid the SP. Was directed to a room with attached bath on 3rd floor of the same building. The room and toilet were not very clean. After 5 minutes the girl came in. Series of not entirely unexpected disappointments ensued, did a pop in a half hour and was out...

LandFakir09
12-31-16, 08:47
So, got a message from why spa in P.S.

They claim to offer Russian therapy (with Russian masseuses). Need less to say, extras seem to be on offer. Though don't know what is the going rate for them.

Hope the Russians give a stiff competition to Thais; so that consumers (us mongers) can benefit!

Happy New Year!

FlabbyHit
12-31-16, 10:38
Need some lodge information in Wagholi or Hadapsar area for 2-3 hour. Anyone please help.Location: Wagholi.

Contact me.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

DhoomDhoom
12-31-16, 10:54
Hello,

Thank you for Sapna feedback.

Any feedback on Ritu ending digits 712 on locanto.Is it true cause this gals picture are all over internet & in fact complete series.

Marcos1985
12-31-16, 11:41
Dear fellow mongers,

Wish you all a very happiest New Year in advance.

If any of you may suggest the best Spa (which provides extras) in Pune and any tips / recommendations for any girl please?

Your suggestions will make my day!

Thanks a million mates.

IWillHammer
12-31-16, 13:19
Hi!

I've reached out to an agency via email. They asked me to come to Viman Nagar and said they would provide service in a 4-star hotel. Price is 10 k / hour. Look for the attachment. Is it fraud or should I just go for it?

SoftBaba
12-31-16, 19:06
Hi,

I do not have contacts and it is first time. I don't know where to go and whom to trust. If you see these are good, can you share the contacts with me. I don't know what is PM, is it Private Messaging system?

Happy New Year all! Happy mongering!

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

JacksonKiran will be available tomorrow noon at Pune station. Attaching pic.

Member #4429
12-31-16, 23:08
Just attaching some Pics from New years Night.

Happy New Year!!

SoftBaba
01-01-17, 03:53
Met rebuild from Vishrantwadi, old age Punjabi aunty. Large 42 boobs size, do not wear panty. Very free to talk. I have not tried.

TheFunDuo
01-01-17, 11:31
Been to the zen spa in the mall in bund garden.

Bought 90 min coupon from nb for 1600.

The ambiance is very very good.

The massage room are big with good baths, extremely clean worth the visit.

The receptionist was quite friendly, assigned me a Thai named ice.

She is thin with tiny boobs.

She was quite friendly, asked her if I can skip the disposables but she was reluctant. Eventually agreed after 45 minutes of massage. Massage was good. During the massage I moved my hand around to touch her. Left my hand on her buttocks etc and she was all OK about it.

She kept teasing, and eventually asked what you want, I said B2B she said that is not possible.

She said 2 K for HJ, eventually concluded 2 K for HJ+complete top access+DFK.

Ambiance- 9/10.

Massage- 6. 5/10.

Attitude- 9/10.

WIR- maybe for some other masseuse.

Damages- 1.6 K for NB+2 K (HJ+Top access+DFK).

MarksMen
01-01-17, 11:45
Buddy the girls here are not more than 3-3. 5 k for ST. You need to bargain hard the SP comes down. But yes the girls are not that good. You should try for early evening if you need the fresh meat of the day as they entertain nearly 5-6 customer a day.

Hope this helps.

P- 6/10. Bit loose.

DFK- 0 . A big no.

MarksMen
01-01-17, 11:51
She is married now and I guess no longer taking calls.

Hi guys,

I tried contacting Nilakshi on her digits ending with 013. Called almost 20 times over a span of three days, but no luck, she didn't pickup the phone. Can anybody shed some light on if she is out of business or just temporarily off it? I have tried Pallavi and Leena, both are good but a little heavy on pocket.

Thanks.

IWillHammer
01-01-17, 16:24
Guys,

I'd appreciate it if you could recommend some safe places in the city. StayUncle seems reliable but it requires IDs of all the tenants, in this case me and the escort. I don't think it's a good idea to have myself logged in the books with an escort. So, seniors please suggest a place.

KenTheRockstar
01-01-17, 18:19
Had a word with her some 2 months back. She is no more in this business she said. Not sure what was the reason as it was very brief talk. Not sure about her marriage as well.

She was good gem in dry Pune. Have enjoyed a lot of sessions with her.

Hi guys,

Thanks.

KenTheRockstar
01-01-17, 18:28
Hi all,

I'm 35 and I've been experiencing erection issues after the first shot. I've been mongering for over 8 yrs now.

But this has been happening from past 3 yrs. But now I'm realizing it a lot.

Not sure why but as soon as I'm done with the first one, I loose the interest in the lady in front of me, whoever it maybe. Don't feel like fucking her again and johnny denies to rise again.

If anyone in the forum can help to improve the performance please?

Cheers,

Ken.

DungeonMasterX
01-01-17, 20:55
Met rebuild from Vishrantwadi, old age Punjabi aunty. Large 42 boobs size, do not wear panty. Very free to talk. I have not tried.Can you please PM me this?

Thanks.

Vista Man
01-01-17, 21:57
Kiran will be available tomorrow noon at Pune station. Attaching pic.Can you PM her digits.

GuyNxtDoor
01-01-17, 22:16
OK. Thanks bro for the update.

I wonder how these girls must be coping up with "just having one man" after taking so many men. And also it must be difficult for them to do with substantially less income that they had before marriage.

She is married now and I guess no longer taking calls.

LoveMongers
01-02-17, 04:45
I will share details first activate your PM.

Guys,

I'd appreciate it if you could recommend some safe places in the city. StayUncle seems reliable but it requires IDs of all the tenants, in this case me and the escort. I don't think it's a good idea to have myself logged in the books with an escort. So, seniors please suggest a place.

ButockMann
01-02-17, 05:12
If anyone in the forum can help to improve the performance please?Cheers,Ken.Try Viagra 100 MG on empty stomach 1 HR prior. Try 2 -3 companies and find out suitable tab for you.

DungeonMasterX
01-02-17, 07:42
Hi,

Which are the top HWs in Pune? Can anyone provide me contacts to big boob HWs in their late 30's or early 40's?

Thanks.

DungeonMasterX
01-02-17, 07:52
See below pics from Locanto. Anyone knows who is she and how was experience? Please PM me contact if you have.

Thanks.

BroadSword
01-02-17, 10:16
Hi guys!

Just wanted to drop in and wish everyone for an awesome 2017. I wanted to take an indi out for new year's day. But had to cancel that plan. How about the others any stories?

SimpleGuy85
01-02-17, 10:52
Is she a WG or your friend?

Just attaching some Pics from New years Night.

Happy New Year!!

SummerTime1985
01-02-17, 12:28
Had a word with her some 2 months back. She is no more in this business she said. Not sure what was the reason as it was very brief talk. Not sure about her marriage as well.

She was good gem in dry Pune. Have enjoyed a lot of sessions with her.True she was nice and kinda attractive even though she was on darker side.

GuyNxtDoor
01-02-17, 17:20
I think she is Deepali from Hadapasar. Those who have tried her can confirm. You can read FRs.

See below pics from Locanto. Anyone knows who is she and how was experience? Please PM me contact if you have.

Thanks.

SinJay
01-02-17, 20:26
Thanks bro. I agree on the rates however these SPs are trying to make most of the dry season. Since this was the first time with this SP, I didn't bargain much.

I did try before the rush started so the girls were fresh.

Buddy the girls here are not more than 3-3. 5 k for ST. You need to bargain hard the SP comes down. But yes the girls are not that good. You should try for early evening if you need the fresh meat of the day as they entertain nearly 5-6 customer a day.

Hope this helps.

IndianRider
01-02-17, 20:47
Hello buds,

I have been recently surfing Loc and Backpage for proper contacts. I stumbled upon various SP's who shared several good looking bird's pics with me. They are good in looks but their charges are to high for me. A SP from Ravet is offering birds at 5 k for ST and 10+ k for LT. Besides I don't know how much genuine are their offers.

I did also stumble upon Sonali ending with 356, an independent bird who offered to meet me at Singah road for a settlement of 4.5 k. Our chat was by whatsapp and she refused to speak by phone. After this I came across one of our fellow mongers post, where he mentioned that he returned back without meeting this chick after another lady showed up claiming to know Sonali.

I did also contact another bird ending with 730 from Loc, who also claimed to be an independent bird. She offered her services at 4 k. She did also accept her DP pic is legit. I did not like what I saw in the DP and left it there.

I also contacted a HW via a mail. Who offered me to provide all services for a settlement of 10 k ST and 25 k LT. Her offer is out of my league and I let her go.

Although I tried contacting a few others, I have did not tried anyone. Because A) I felt they are fake & B) Their damage is too high for me.

I am new to this forum and I request the seniors to kindly share the contacts with me. So that I can reciprocate with something what I have with someone who require it. Please share with me the contacts of Pallavi, Leena, Aroushi. Or any bird that is legit and good.

Also my friend is talking about visiting BP or the hotel V or hotel A. I would like to ask the seniors, Is the hotel V still operational. And is it safe?

What do you think of my friends idea to visit the above places? Please comment and give your suggestions.

Thanks & regards,

IndianRider
01-02-17, 21:28
After lot of reading, finally tried lna in ibis for LT. Exp was not good, will not go into detail. But she moans a lot and that too fake. She is very slim and to my bad luck she got m. See. See while doing 2nd round.

Don't know whether it was fake or not, but she showed blood stinks on bedsheet and towel. So she left early at 1:30 in night. (Came at 10:00 pm.).

What is the timing of LT. She told it is 5 hrs, I was thinking 8 hrs. Please exp mongers throw light on this.

Also got good indi contact from Vimannagar, earlier not ready to share pics but after talking on phone, she agreed. In pic she is looking very good. Name is Neelam yadav. Any exp please review.Hi bro,

Glad that you had fun with lna. How was your experience with her in ibis.

I also want to give a try, please PM her contact. I can share an inde contact with you.

Thanks.

IndianRider
01-02-17, 21:39

Thanks in advance.Hello senior,

Can you please PM me the contacts of Suhana, Neha, Leena, Arohi.

Will share my FR too.

Thanks & regards.

Kiran1411
01-03-17, 02:37
She is in fact Deepali.

Has started aging slightly.

Reasonable service. Get her a beer or two and she gets wild.

I think she is Deepali from Hadapasar. Those who have tried her can confirm. You can read FRs.

Pcock
01-03-17, 06:40
Saw a number of spas in KP. Avaya. 5 senses. Lanna. Oceanic. Etc can't decide which has the best service. Kindly recommend.

TopRahul83
01-03-17, 07:16
Try Viagra 100 MG on empty stomach 1 HR prior. Try 2 -3 companies and find out suitable tab for you.Ken bro,

It is OK to use these Tabs once in a while, but don't make yourself dependent on it. They do have certain side-effects as well. Do consult your physician before you buy them OTC in case you have certain conditions medically these can affect you negatively.

Stay safe, play hard.

Cheers,

Rahul.

SoftBaba
01-03-17, 14:30
Met rebuild from Vishrantwadi, old age Punjabi aunty. Large 42 boobs size, do not wear panty. Very free to talk. I have not tried.Her name is Renu.

ReverseEr89
01-03-17, 15:09
SP quoted 6 k St.

LandFakir09
01-03-17, 17:32
SP quoted 6 k St.I believe she goes by the name of Shikha.

Someone has posted a review on her in Pune / Mumbai forum (apparently she shuttles between Pune and Mumbai).

Kanand
01-03-17, 17:39
Ken bro,

It is OK to use these Tabs once in a while, but don't make yourself dependent on it. They do have certain side-effects as well. Do consult your physician before you buy them OTC in case you have certain conditions medically these can affect you negatively.

Stay safe, play hard.

Cheers,

Rahul.Yes Rahul quotes rightly.

Say no to OTC. 100 MG V is 2 much man. Ordinarily, for body weight of 100,20 MG is also too much even with full stomach. You can try 2.5 MG tadalaphil. Maximum dose 1 tablet, once in 3 day. Over that whether V or tadalaphil, you blow your kidney and liver. If you take empty stomach 100 V or above 5 tadalphil, 5/10 kidney is blown.

Monger a tip. If you take V pile at least dose I stated. Drink at least 1 coconut water after the deed to avoid kidney and liver aliaments. Keep asprin / desprin in case of head ache. However given Chikangunya and dengue, aspirin may be contraindicated and may also be harmful.

But Ken your problem is hormonal it seems you require testesterone. Aboe pill are of no use. Consult Andrologist. However after 1 pop. At slide scale of life 30+, it takes longer time to recharge.

I feel specialist will guide you properly.

Happy new year to all.

RKDForFun
01-03-17, 18:10
Hi friends,

I am from Mumbai and prefer Spas.

I am going to be in the boat club area and am looking for a decent spa in and around that area with sure shot extras. Would highly appreciate If any of you cud PM me details of good spas with extras preferably from a Thai or NE therapist.

Safe mongering.

RKD.

AmpMax
01-03-17, 18:46
Went to the st spa in deserted mall that was in a recent FR.

First off, could not get a near buy rate until I bought that coupon. So pretty uncooperative front desk.

Then got a well preserved but oldish thai who could have been Mike Corleone's girl. Okay, you got that😜. Massage was ok, nothing remarkable. Place was clean, nice oil, nice towels, bad soap. Worse, the water heater was inadequate, so I got less than a minute of hot water, then it turned cold. Clearly cutting corners here by getting a small instant heater with no storage.

Extras are on offer, but in a cold boring fashion.

Damages as on near buy, extras 3 k b2 b, but lacking in technique. What a waste!

Wir. No, never.

I have figured that both branches of this spa have not so great therapists. Oldish, poor skills, boring.

So where is the talent in Pune? Young, great massage, happy girls who don't mind a boom or two.

RohanM
01-03-17, 19:25
I know lady near Bhakti chowk nigdi who stands, does service for 300 INR, you can take her home for 1 k.

I can share her location details, but can anybody give me same cheap girl?

IndianRider
01-04-17, 06:26
I know lady near Bhakti chowk nigdi who stands, does service for 300 INR, you can take her home for 1 k.

I can share her location details, but can anybody give me same cheap girl?Hi Rohan,

Even I am looking for a Cheap girl. I have several contacts like Pallavi, Leena, Neha, Sonali, Prajakta, Kiran. But they all are expensive (above 4 k) according to my standards. I also got several PCMC & Balaji nagar SP contacts who are offering gals for 3 k and above. If you want please let me know.

I can be thankful to you if share the contact and location with me.

Also please share you experience with her.

Happy New year.

Regards.

EditFun01
01-04-17, 07:11
Bros,

I am visiting Pune this weekend and will be around Sasoon Road, KP, MG Road. It will be great help if can PM me some nice SPA details. Will help if any of you are looking for spas in Mumbai West.

PuneHunter
01-04-17, 12:34
I always had an fantasy of NE girls. Used to go in BP in the past for the same. However not much NE girls now worth in BP. Does anyone know any indie or SP with NE girls. PM me if any in your knowledge.

Thank you.

TheLighter
01-04-17, 12:39
SP quoted 6 k St.Contact number. Please.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RedAlloy
01-04-17, 14:30
Any one tried Ravet mukai chwk girls.

Lovemongers your PM is full, kindly clear.

SamirM
01-04-17, 15:30
Hi all,

I'm 35 and I've been experiencing erection issues after the first shot. I've been mongering for over 8 yrs now.

But this has been happening from past 3 yrs. But now I'm realizing it a lot.

Not sure why but as soon as I'm done with the first one, I loose the interest in the lady in front of me, whoever it maybe. Don't feel like fucking her again and johnny denies to rise again.

If anyone in the forum can help to improve the performance please?

Cheers,

Ken.Hey buddy,

I am around your age and facing the same problem 3 out of 10 times. Though not taking tabs for the same as I can control lot and take as much time for the 1st release. But I have tried manForce 50 MG and 100 MG too on honeymoon for some extra fun. You can get it on ebay or some pleasureraja site. I bought it from eBay and got discreet packing. I must tell you that you can rely upon 50 MG. It must be enough. If you take 100 MG then it will create little headache after an hour and also during the act.

Take 50 MG tab empty stomach before half an hour and will give effect till at least 8 hours. 100 MG I'll not recommend as its headache may last for 2 days.

So consult and try and let us know what effect you best.

Thanks.

JohnSnow12
01-04-17, 18:01
Hey buddy,

I am around your age and facing the same problem 3 out of 10 times. Though not taking tabs for the same as I can control lot and take as much time for the 1st release. But I have tried manForce 50 MG and 100 MG too on honeymoon for some extra fun. You can get it on ebay or some pleasureraja site. I bought it from eBay and got discreet packing. I must tell you that you can rely upon 50 MG. It must be enough. If you take 100 MG then it will create little headache after an hour and also during the act.

Take 50 MG tab empty stomach before half an hour and will give effect till at least 8 hours. 100 MG I'll not recommend as its headache may last for 2 days.

Thanks.Hello guys,

I don't have problems with ED but sometimes I face problem with premature ejaculation. I tried to get information about StayOn capsules but did not find genuine reviews about it. It seems paid reviews for marketing purpose. Does anyone of you have tried these capsules and found any positive results? On internet it says that it's ayurvedic medicine without side effect but I don't want to take any risks. Please share your experience with stay on capsules.

SoftBaba
01-04-17, 18:40

I can share her location details, but can anybody give me same cheap girl?Renu Punjabi from Vwadi is cheap.

SoftBaba
01-04-17, 18:45
Hi Rohan,

Even I am looking for a Cheap girl. I have several contacts like Pallavi, Leena, Neha, Sonali, Prajakta, Kiran. But they all are expensive (above 4 k) according to my standards. I also got several PCMC & Balaji nagar SP contacts who are offering gals for 3 k and above. If you want please let me know.

I can be thankful to you if share the contact and location with me.

Also please share you experience with her.

Happy New year.

Regards.You can try Kiran 2.5 excellent in service.

Peace123
01-04-17, 19:29
Hi,

Wish you all a very Happy and prosperous new year. I am back in Pune after a long break and checking on old and venturing out new contacts.

There is a girl called Leela on Loc with # ending 300. Claims to be an housewife. Speaks fluent English and sounded very polished. Does not have a place and asked me to book a room in Hotel V (now S). Please share the reviews if anyone has tried her?

AmarHind
01-04-17, 19:32
Hello friends,

I am new in this forum, please suggest me spas having good massage and happy ending services, please PM me the names and location.

GuyNxtDoor
01-04-17, 19:51
Relatively cheaper than other SPs in the same area with almost similar service. Charges are around 3.5 k without place but the girls do mechanical job, like any other SP.

PuneGuy2006
01-05-17, 04:10
Yes tried many times, they are OK, no one provide DFK, all others stuff are in card.

TheFunDuo
01-05-17, 04:56
I would recommend zen spa opposite sun and sand it has a very good ambiance would be a good experience.

Hi friends,

I am going to be in the boat club area and am looking for a decent spa in and around that area with sure shot extras. Would highly appreciate If any of you cud PM me details of good spas with extras preferably from a Thai or NE therapist.

Safe mongering.

RKD.

CoolPuneGuest
01-05-17, 06:57
Try one Homeopathy Remedy namely Damiaplant-Drops, it has very good results, for permanent result try to use for 3 month or atleat 3 x20 ML pack may cost around 1500/- but worth.

Link: https://homeomart.net/2016/04/12/damiana-homeopathy-medicine-for-sex-power-top-products/schwabe-german-damiaplant-drops-for-impotence/.

Hey buddy,

Thanks.

PleasureForYou
01-05-17, 07:01
Yes tried many times, they are OK, no one provide DFK, all others stuff are in card.Where is this can you please direct. Also the rate and timings. Is it truth SP. My PM is active please suggest.

Thanks.

SinJay
01-05-17, 07:04
Russian in town for short duration. Any prior experience. Please share feedback. Attaching her pics.

SinJay
01-05-17, 07:08
Hey,

RTFF. There are enough information on the same.

Hello friends,

I am new in this forum, please suggest me spas having good massage and happy ending services, please PM me the names and location.

AquaGenius
01-05-17, 10:41
Could you please PM me Kiran digits and location? Also any reference if that is needed. Any pic of Kiran? Kir Could reciprocate if you check my FRs and let me know what you need.

You can try Kiran 2.5 excellent in service..

LandFakir09
01-05-17, 10:59
Hi guys,

I recently shifted to Pune and was mongering around. Heard about the M spa in KP.

It was around 7 called and booked. I asked about the prices and if nego, she was a Thai and told to visit and check she said she will give discount and they provide really good service.

I went and checked the place. Ground floor was waiting area with reception and good interior.

I was assigned Thai girl Kim.

She asked to change and showed me the room.

Room was good and clean. I changed and didn't wore disposable. She came in hot shorts and a top. She saw disposables on table and didn't told anything. Asked me to lay on table.

As soon as I moved towards table my towel fell down and I was naked in front of her (I did this intentionally. LOL) she smiled and told it's okay any how she going to see me. It was a green signal..Care to share the name / pointers for this spa?

RedAlloy
01-05-17, 14:11
Today again visited Az spa. Had taken prior appointment of the M lady. To my surprise she give BJ which I never expected. BJ session lasted for 15 min and I must say she is very good in this. Top was also removed, fingering down was also on cards. Overall very good exp. I had never experience BJ so that was some special for me. I think in next 3rd visit she can give full service.

Damage.

Massage- 1.6 k.

Extras- 2.5 k.

NileshBoy
01-05-17, 14:21
Thanks Sr members for sharing her digit with me.

What's app her and got response asked to have call and I found her voice was typical Marathi girl tone.

I got bit nervous but after reading all FRs I was not in mood to cancel because of voice.

We finalize time and day and had a meeting.

As discussed by many her flat, warm lights, hers washing tool techniques was really create your mood.

Other size her look is average and it's OK when you are in bed she take you in heaven.

I don't want to go in details as most of you know her company and I can say I got amazing.

Experience.

Damage 12 k for 2 sessions I dint negotiate as I never enjoyed such company in bed.

Any chance I can get Neha Aundh pointer or K lady near BTK road pointers with reference.

AmarHind
01-05-17, 14:33
Hi friends,

I have just entered t this forum paid subscription.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Kingrock
01-05-17, 15:12
FYI K Spa, in Shivajinagar is not accepting nearbuy coupons.

AmarHind
01-05-17, 16:07
Hi friends,

I heard that there are also available Uzbekistan and Russian escorts, in Pune if any friend having contacts please PM me.

RedAlloy
01-05-17, 16:25
Russian in town for short duration. Any prior experience. Please share feedback. Attaching her pics.Bro,

This bird is with Ravet SP digits ending 491. Telling 8 k-ST for this girl. Haven't tried as it seems risky going there.

GuyNxtDoor
01-05-17, 18:03
There is a abandoned lodge named Vaibhav near Sentosa resort. And there is a small thela of chaiwala who operates in night near that lodge. That guy will give you the SPs number. Ask him if he knows somebody who provides "service" after random initial chat. I had it earlier, but no more now.

Where is this can you please direct. Also the rate and timings. Is it truth SP. My PM is active please suggest.

Thanks.

GuyNxtDoor
01-05-17, 18:06
Do you mean M at ya of A Z spa near Kalewadi phata? I had tried her, but there was nothing on menu except HJ.

Today again visited Az spa. Had taken prior appointment of the M lady. To my surprise she give BJ which I never expected. BJ session lasted for 15 min and I must say she is very good in this. Top was also removed, fingering down was also on cards. Overall very good exp. I had never experience BJ so that was some special for me. I think in next 3rd visit she can give full service.

Damage.

Massage- 1.6 k.

Extras- 2.5 k.

RkgRoyal
01-05-17, 18:27
SP quoted 6 k St.She is Sikha Saluja. I had her long back. She went back to her home town. Good in DFK. Tight p. Can you PM me SP number and name.

SoftBaba
01-05-17, 18:33
Could you please PM me Kiran digits and location? Also any reference if that is needed. Any pic of Kiran? Kir Could reciprocate if you check my FRs and let me know what you need..Check your PM for Kiran contact. Pic already posted. Reference Sameer.

IndianRider
01-05-17, 18:45
Hi friends,

I heard that there are also available Uzbekistan and Russian escorts, in Pune if any friend having contacts please PM me.Hi bro,

I PMed to you a few SP contacts who are offering Paradesi babes.

Check it.

Regards,

Tintin7137
01-06-17, 03:19
Had tried her a week back & she does provide extras. Very talkative & even the massage was quite sensuous. In fact she asked quite early in the session if extras will be availed & offered to be playful throughout rather than a HJ at the end. Why would one refuse that? So even the massage was quite fun with hands roaming all over the groin & butt.

Another therapist named after Tendulkar's wife also is game here. Not as good as the other one though.

Do you mean M at ya of A Z spa near Kalewadi phata? I had tried her, but there was nothing on menu except HJ.

BophSep
01-06-17, 03:32
Pallavi is always good on bed yes looks are average but Pune seems to be a dry land with limited resources as far as indis are concerned, I have not ventured much in Pune but when ever I tried I got limited leads. May be my contacts are limited in Pune location.

Regards.

Thanks Sr members for sharing her digit with me.

What's app her and got response asked to have call and I found her voice was typical Marathi girl tone.

I got bit nervous but after reading all FRs I was not in mood to cancel because of voice.

We finalize time and day and had a meeting.

As discussed by many her flat, warm lights, hers washing tool techniques was really create your mood.

Other size her look is average and it's OK when you are in bed she take you in heaven.

I don't want to go in details as most of you know her company and I can say I got amazing.

Experience.

Damage 12 k for 2 sessions I dint negotiate as I never enjoyed such company in bed.

Any chance I can get Neha Aundh pointer or K lady near BTK road pointers with reference.

MyDream8
01-06-17, 09:20
I checked for therapy price and it is very high at 4.3 k for 60 min.

Not worth at all.

So, got a message from why spa in P.S.

They claim to offer Russian therapy (with Russian masseuses). Need less to say, extras seem to be on offer. Though don't know what is the going rate for them.

Hope the Russians give a stiff competition to Thais; so that consumers (us mongers) can benefit!

Happy New Year!

RedAlloy
01-06-17, 10:33
Do you mean M at ya of A Z spa near Kalewadi phata? I had tried her, but there was nothing on menu except HJ.Bro,

Yes M at ya same lady. But this was my 2nd visit, so may be due to this. But BJ was very good.

AquaGenius
01-06-17, 13:00
After a short gap of being away from Pune, I got lucky at the beginning of New Year. Thanks to the fellow monger who assisted with details.

So, I called this spa on a weekday quoting that I have a Nearbuy coupon. I was offered Aroma massage for 45 minutes and shower. Taking hint from fellow monger asked for miss K however, was told it was her day off. Inquired who was available but could not decide on a name. By the time I reached, went through the posts again in the forum and when I was told that miss be would attend, I politely asked if I can get massage from miss A. Front desk agreed and had to wait for 15 mins. When miss A arrived and guided me inside, on the way could see multiple rooms with different beds, both elevated and on floor ones. Was wondering what all services were offered.

Once inside the room, A asked me to take my clothes off and directly told don't wear even undies. Wow, good start. I lied on my tummy and A gave me a soothing, good Aroma massage. She kept asking if I was good and comfortable. I asked couple of basic questions to do small talk. While she responded, she did not ask anything about myself in return. Once I was asked to sleep on my back, she asked without hesitation if I wanted special massage. She quoted 1 k for HJ. I asked for TL as well and she says 2 K for it. Since things were going smooth I asked that I wanted full access to top with HJ and FK. Boom. The quote went up to 4 k which I denied. I was wiling to pay 2.5 k but she insisted on 4 k and said I could pay using card at the counter as tip (which clearly means the management was totally aware of everything that was happening and were OK with it). I said the last I will offer is 3 k in cash and that I needed an excellent service. As soon as she heard cash, she thought for a moment and agreed. But insisted that I pay her upfront. At this moment I was a bit skeptical as I never paid in advance. Was worried I might get cheated but she said pay me first and I will undress. I made a deal saying, I will fetch the cash from my wallet and that she has to undress at the same time. To my surprise, by the time I got the cash out, miss A totally undressed and was only standing in her inners. She had a nice curvy body, smooth and tempting. Now I got a little playful, I gave her a note and asked to remove her bra. To which she said you do it yourself. Ah. I unbuttoned the last of the hooks she left on. I was getting desperate to pull her towards me and feel those round, smooth and perfectly sized boobs. I then playfully showed her another note and asked her to get out of the undies. Again I was asked to do it myself. Phew. This was getting better and better. I slowly pulled her panties down and she turned towards me. I took her close and gave a hug. She asked for the remaining amount and I gave it to her while trying to tease her a bit. After she neatly put the cash aside, she turned around, came close and gave me a tight hug. WOW. That is the only word I can say. I slid my hands on her body from top to bottom, feeling the joy and caressed her boobs. While she asked me to lay down on the table, I gently put her near the table and asked her to sleep. She did and I got into missionary position. We did play for a few moments by hugging, kissing and me accessing her boobs and pussy to the full extent. After a while she came up and slowly started to lick me. I couldn't control myself for long. Gently squeezing her melons I pulled her towards me when she totally lay on me and we romanced each other. She was pressing herself against me and trying to make me happy. If only I could hold myself for few more minutes. But rocky did cum soon and we had to head for shower. Yes, we. She did get a little playful under the shower and gave me few more nice moments. Amazing, the whole experience after a gap was worthwhile. Did not expect to have such good company and service.

In between when I told her that I would bring rubber next time, she asked if I will marry her if she had sex. Hahahahaha. I just laughed without saying anything.

Overall a good and relaxing session.

Damages: 799 NB coupon and 3 k to miss A (I felt I paid a bit on higher side, but not sure if I could have bargained for less).

WIR: Oh yes.

Miss A: 8/10.

RKDForFun
01-06-17, 13:10
Hi friends,

Safe mongering.

RKD.Thank you SmartVvarma, LandFakir & Funduo for your timely help.

As suggested by SmatVvarma, went to why spa in KN. Tried for J as per SmartVvarma's suggestion but it was her off day. Was allotted and. Took 45 min Aroma.

Spa is quite decent and clean. Friendly guy at the counter. Refused disposable. Covered with only towel. Massage was average. After a while turned around. Asked her to remove towel altogether. And asks about extras. Asked for B2 B. Helped her remove her top. Good B2B with DFK (boy I love DFKs and lip sucking). Dry Humped in WOT position. Was about to come when I told her to start HJ. Came in few moments to a vigorous HJ. Felt quite relieved. She continued HJ on the top part of Johnny and I was squirming. Wow.

Went into the shower after the customary head massage. Had got her to agree to join me in shower to remove oil while negotiating itself. So she removed undies and joined me in shower. Helped me remove oil from whole body. Johnny was up again and so started another HJ. Quite a long one this time and it took some time to come. And was exponentially more pleasurable.

I had tired coming twice in the same session even the last time in Mumbai and had the same wonderful pleasure in he second "coming". AM going to try this every time now on. Works out more economical "Cost per come" as well.

Anyways thanks once again to all who responded to my shout for help.

RKD.

RKDForFun
01-06-17, 13:11
I would recommend zen spa opposite sun and sand it has a very good ambiance would be a good experience.Thanks bro for your help. Will try these when I am back to Pune again.

However had gone to why spa in KN.

Have written a FR on the session. Hope you like it.

RKd.

GuyNxtDoor
01-06-17, 17:39
OK. Even in second visit she had only offered me only HJ with limited access to the rack. May be she has now increased her offering. BTW, when you people say TL, does it mean complete removal of the top and D cups? And was that the case in m at ya too?

Bro,

Yes M at ya same lady. But this was my 2nd visit, so may be due to this. But BJ was very good.

RkgRoyal
01-06-17, 18:45
Russian in town for short duration. Any prior experience. Please share feedback. Attaching her pics.Wow its a beauty. Sexy figure. Have fun.

Picassown
01-06-17, 20:18
How much were the damages here?

Thank you SmartVvarma, LandFakir & Funduo for your timely help.

As suggested by SmatVvarma, went to why spa in KN. Tried for J as per SmartVvarma's suggestion but it was her off day. Was allotted and. Took 45 min Aroma.

Spa is quite decent and clean. Friendly guy at the counter. Refused disposable. Covered with only towel. Massage was average. After a while turned around. Asked her to remove towel altogether. And asks about extras. Asked for B2 B. Helped her remove her top. Good B2B with DFK (boy I love DFKs and lip sucking). Dry Humped in WOT position. Was about to come when I told her to start HJ. Came in few moments to a vigorous HJ. Felt quite relieved. She continued HJ on the top part of Johnny and I was squirming. Wow.

Went into the shower after the customary head massage. Had got her to agree to join me in shower to remove oil while negotiating itself. So she removed undies and joined me in shower. Helped me remove oil from whole body. Johnny was up again and so started another HJ. Quite a long one this time and it took some time to come. And was exponentially more pleasurable.

I had tired coming twice in the same session even the last time in Mumbai and had the same wonderful pleasure in he second "coming". AM going to try this every time now on. Works out more economical "Cost per come" as well.

Anyways thanks once again to all who responded to my shout for help.

RKD.

CoolGuyForFun
01-07-17, 01:44
Thank you SmartVvarma, LandFakir & Funduo for your timely help.

Went into the shower after the customary head massage. Had got her to agree to join me in shower to remove oil while negotiating itself. So she removed undies and joined me in shower. Helped me remove oil from whole body..Where is this why spa exactly, details please or give me exact name of spa.

Lewis Hamilton
01-07-17, 06:18
Has anyone tried the Russians / Spanish at why Spa in P.S.? They are quoting 4 k for an hour. Is it worth?

AmarHind
01-07-17, 07:17
Can anyone please PM Y spa at P.S. Details, location and contact of this spa with name, please PM.

CellsHave2345
01-07-17, 09:17
Has anyone tried the Russians / Spanish at why Spa in P.S.? They are quoting 4 k for an hour. Is it worth?Even I came to know and prices are too high. I asked them if they accept coupons, but they said no. Wait a lit bit and paying 4 k for just massage is worthless.

AkashMal
01-07-17, 10:20
Russian in town for short duration. Any prior experience. Please share feedback. Attaching her pics.I too got same pics but was not sure if I get good exp so didn't go. Let me know if you got a feedback.

AndiCool96
01-07-17, 11:15

I can share her location details, but can anybody give me same cheap girl?I want to meet her can you tell me detailed address of her?

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

AndiCool96
01-07-17, 13:41
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Shivaz11
01-07-17, 15:43
Hi,

The girls you had were indie? Can you share / PM me the contacts? Would appreciate the help.

Hey senior,

Are girls you tried good and trust worthy? Can you share link or PM their contacts?

HungryBoy93
01-07-17, 16:20
After a short gap of being away from Pune, I got lucky at the beginning of New Year. Thanks to the fellow monger who assisted with details.

So, I called this spa on a weekday quoting that I have a Nearbuy coupon. I was offered Aroma massage for 45 minutes and shower. Taking hint from fellow monger asked for miss K however, was told it was her day off. Inquired who was available but could not decide on a name. By the time I reached, went through the posts again in the forum and when I was told that miss be would attend, I politely asked if I can get massage from miss A. Front desk agreed and had to wait for 15 mins. When miss A arrived and guided me inside, on the way could see multiple rooms with different beds, both elevated and on floor ones. Was wondering what all services were offered.

Once inside the room, A asked me to take my clothes off and directly told don't wear even undies. Wow, good start. I lied on my tummy and A gave me a soothing, good Aroma massage. She kept asking if I was good and comfortable. I asked couple of basic questions to do small talk. While she responded, she did not ask anything about myself in return. Once I was asked to sleep on my back, she asked without hesitation if I wanted special massage. She quoted 1 k for HJ. I asked for TL as well and she says 2 K for it. Since things were going smooth I asked that I wanted full access to top with HJ and FK. Boom. The quote went up to 4 k which I denied. I was wiling to pay 2.5 k but she insisted on 4 k and said I could pay using card at the counter as tip (which clearly means the management was totally aware of everything that was happening and were OK with it). I said the last I will offer is 3 k in cash and that I needed an excellent service. As soon as she heard cash, she thought for a moment and agreed. But insisted that I pay her upfront. At this moment I was a bit skeptical as I never paid in advance. Was worried I might get cheated but she said pay me first and I will undress. I made a deal saying, I will fetch the cash from my wallet and that she has to undress at the same time. To my surprise, by the time I got the cash out, miss A totally undressed and was only standing in her inners...Hello Sir. I would really like to visit this spa ASAP. Could you mind PM me the details. I'll revert back with some untapped resources that I have and are not present on the forum.

LoveMongers
01-07-17, 18:18
Guys,

Any feedback about gunjan Singh Deccan. She is saying to come for massage. Please guys feedback please.

Peace123
01-07-17, 20:54
Guys,

Anyone has tried Leela (# ending 300) from locanto?

Hi,

Wish you all a very Happy and prosperous new year. I am back in Pune after a long break and checking on old and venturing out new contacts.

There is a girl called Leela on Loc with # ending 300. Claims to be an housewife. Speaks fluent English and sounded very polished. Does not have a place and asked me to book a room in Hotel V (now S). Please share the reviews if anyone has tried her?

BuckNeked
01-08-17, 05:54
I have visited this many times. In this FR, I will narrate my experience of the first two times.

This is a spa which has two branches in NIBM / Kondhwa area. The packages are very expensive compared to normal spa. I had spent 3800 for two hour package when I went there for first time but later on I started buying coupons as they had offer on nearbuy.

The first time when I went, I got no extras and the two hour massage got very boring and I was very much disappointed. I went second time to try my luck again and I was in for a surprise.

For the second time, I took 60 minute package (I should have taken more). I was assigned a girl which did not look Thai at first glance. She looked like from some European country but she is a Thai. She has a really pretty face and nice figure but the boobs are small but has suckable and responsive nipples and she has a good amount of patience. The name starts with M and is an Indian name.

The massage starts with a feet wash near the reception are. The massage was so so as it was only moving the hands over body with little amount of pressure. She had pulled my disposables down while massaging my back and bum, while doing my front, she many times touched my groin area and I got an erection and was enjoying it. I did never popped the question of extra as I knew she would ask. Finally she asked If I wanted any and quoted 1 k for a HJ. The rate is good I thought comparing the rates of massage in this spa. I asked her if she offers anything extra but she does not understand English at all and communication is a big problem. I said OK to the HJ as I could not communicate properly for asking more. She has a nice way of starting the HJ with lot of caressing. She asked me if I want to suck her boobs with sign language and told me to undress her top. I did it as slowly as possible and that got her in mood, she did not object to take off her top and bra completely. After exposing her boobs, I started playing with them, although the boobs were small, I liked the nipples. She put her nipples in my mouth and I started sucking them slowly. I also kissed on her nice flat belly, hips and rub my figures all over her which got her excited. She then sat on the massage table besides me and leaned over me with her boobs on my face. For 1 k she was doing too much. I felt really good about her attitude. This was one of the best experience I had in a spa.

As I always take too much time to finish, even the most patient girl loose patience as the massage time gets over. I took the matter in my hand as her hand god tired. I finished 5 minutes later.

This was a really good experience. The only thing lacking was anal massage which I enjoy much. I decided to visit the same girl again and next time I got even bigger surprise. I will post the FR of my third visit to this spa soon. In my subsequent visits I found one other VFM girl who was comfortable with putting figure in ass, both mine and hers!

Ambiance: 8/10.

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 6/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

WIR: Yes.

BuckNeked
01-08-17, 06:03
Hi senior members,

Much respect for you!

I would say that don't get disappointed. I had some of the best experiences of spa mongering in this spa and I am a regular now. I have visited almost 10 times in last three months. Some of the visits were waste but I have found two gems here. Hard work pays off. I have posted my first FR on this spa just few minutes ago. I will post more soon, as I have recently become a member and I am not getting time to write FRs. I am visiting at least one spa per week and I have gathered a lot of experience. Will post FRs of other spas also.

Went to the st spa in deserted mall that was in a recent FR.

First off, could not get a near buy rate until I bought that coupon. So pretty uncooperative front desk.

Then got a well preserved but oldish thai who could have been Mike Corleone's girl. Okay, you got that😜. Massage was ok, nothing remarkable. Place was clean, nice oil, nice towels, bad soap. Worse, the water heater was inadequate, so I got less than a minute of hot water, then it turned cold. Clearly cutting corners here by getting a small instant heater with no storage.

Extras are on offer, but in a cold boring fashion.

Damages as on near buy, extras 3 k b2 b, but lacking in technique. What a waste!

Wir. No, never.

I have figured that both branches of this spa have not so great therapists. Oldish, poor skills, boring.

So where is the talent in Pune? Young, great massage, happy girls who don't mind a boom or two.

AndiCool96
01-08-17, 12:38
Today I met Miss L from Bibwewadi through my friend. At first you will feel like who is this idiot? Where she came from? Does she even know what is HJ BJ? But believe me even though she looks like maid from some village nearby she is far more than that. Her wild rotating and sucking techniques are way more superior than that of any other SP in Pune. I personally never felt such good before. Her looks are not that great but her boobs and ass is to die for. She was not in hurry at all, she suck my cock for almost 30 minutes before I come in her mouth. She even allowed me to touch her breasts over clothes. She had told me not to come in mouth but I couldn't stop myself doing that, that's why I had to give her extra 300 rs. She even does CFS for 3 k ST and 5 k LT. If you can talk with her well she might allow you to LK or even DSK.

Overall damage - 1000 + 300.

Looks- 4/10 fair complexion wearing typical saree and kumkum on forehead.

Boobs- 8/10 milky round boobs with perfect cleavage.

BJ- 10/10.

SecretAdmirs5
01-08-17, 15:12
I have visited this many times. In this FR, I will narrate my experience of the first two times.
anaDude,

Can you give hints about the location you tried. Cannot ask you PM as you are not subscribed yet I guess.

MayaNagar
01-08-17, 18:19
Today I met Miss L from Bibwewadi through my friend. At first you will feel like who is this idiot? Where she came from? Does she even know what is HJ BJ? But believe me even though she looks like maid from some village nearby she is far more than that. Her wild rotating and sucking techniques are way more superior than that of any other SP in Pune. I personally never felt such good before. Her looks are not that great but her boobs and ass is to die for. She was not in hurry at all, she suck my cock for almost 30 minutes before I come in her mouth. She even allowed me to touch her breasts over clothes. She had told me not to come in mouth but I couldn't stop myself doing that, that's why I had to give her extra 300 rs. She even does CFS for 3 k ST and 5 k LT. If you can talk with her well she might allow you to LK or even DSK.

BJ- 10/10.Provide her contact details.

AgarWalk
01-08-17, 18:55
Hi All.

Can anyone pl share MP DETAILS along with the Therapist which provide good services and obviously good looks.

Cheers.

Siidharth
01-09-17, 04:57
Today I met Miss L from Bibwewadi through my friend.her wild rotating and sucking techniques are way more superior than that of any other SP in Pune. I personally never felt such good before.Hi bro,

This seems a tempting FR. I will love to give her a try, just for her BJ skills. Can you give me any idea as to how to contact her. Help will be appreciated. Happy mongering.

AkShay93
01-09-17, 06:05

I can share her location details, but can anybody give me same cheap girl?Will you give me her contact details and her exact area where she stand.

Greetings,

Jackson

SummerTime1985
01-09-17, 06:15
Wedding season is always fun. Went for a colleague's wedding reception. Now a days many caterers keep young girls for serving plates or to attend guests etc. Thought maybe one of these girls might be open for some fun. Scanned the lot and spotted a nice looking girl 6/10. Kept looking at her while sitting on a table, hoping our eyes to meet. That happened and I smiled at her, got a smile back. For quite sometime I kept looking at her with lots of smiling at eachother. Finally I gathered courage as many guests had left and it was less crowded, walked towards her and introduced myself to her, complimented on her looks, nice flirting girl, open minded giant asked her if she willing to go for a drive after her shift ends. She denied saying she can't as she has to go with others, as it's caterers responsibility to drop every girl safely. Ok I convinced her to meet me at least to meet backstage where nobody could look at us. Met her backstage chit chatted for few minutes and I moved closer to her, no stopping from her side. Got more courage and kissed her, nice long DFK. Her phone rang, she was asked to report at duty back. Asked for her number. Quickly saved her no. And she left. Next day Tried calling but it says number does not exist. I don't know if she purposely gave me wrong no. Or I saved it wrong. But anyways nice time was spent even though I couldn't score.

So there are chances of finding a girl, if you look around and think out of the box.

*I am also posting same FR in Mumbai thread so that Mumbai members can also look out and maybe find a girl at a wedding or members can suggest if they had any similar experience.

Pinger
01-09-17, 07:11
Hello friends,

I am from Delhi forum. Can any one help me with reliable SP or indie contacts in Aurangabad? Going there this weekend and would appreciate your help very much. I can reciprocate with contacts in Delhi / Gurgaon.

Many thanks,

Pinger.

Bond123
01-09-17, 07:28
Hi,

Yesterday I met this lady name Kiran number shared by Softbaba. She is fair, good looking may be around 35+. She seems to have nice attitude because of shortage of time couldn't do the deed. Will meet her for deed this week.

Siidharth
01-09-17, 09:36
got more courage and kissed her, nice long DFK. Her phone rang, she was asked to report at duty back. So there are chances of finding a girl, if you look around and think out of the box.Hey,

So you mean you guys exchanged kisses without benefits for her. Sounds a little unreal specially in this service industry where she must be coming come across thousands of people. Just I wish it was so easy scoring, just a couple of glances. Anyways just my thoughts.

TheBestIndia
01-09-17, 16:26
Hi bros,

Once again I will be living a lonely life for next couple of weeks. Days will be slightly free, am looking for some good time in day time only. Sharing is caring as they say. Must mention that a-level would be awesome but any good gem is good otherwise too.

Pm me if possible and do let me know the reference if its needed. In return, happy to share any contacts which I already have.

SoftBaba
01-09-17, 18:50
Hi,

Yesterday I met this lady name Kiran number shared by Softbaba. She is fair, good looking may be around 35+. She seems to have nice attitude because of shortage of time couldn't do the deed. Will meet her for deed this week.Kiran is very friendly Marathi lady. She enjoys act on bed unlike manual feelings. She is ready to go only hotel near Pune station.

SummerTime1985
01-09-17, 20:49
Hey,

So you mean you guys exchanged kisses without benefits for her. Sounds a little unreal specially in this service industry where she must be coming come across thousands of people. Just I wish it was so easy scoring, just a couple of glances. Anyways just my thoughts.Yes it was unreal for me as well, I didn't expect it either. She didn't seem to be a regular working girl, but one of those seeking short term arrangement types. So definitely she was looking for benefits.

RPrakas1
01-10-17, 00:29
Hello mongers,

Please share some of the good Hi class contact details of SP in Pune, I will be there for few days.

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ravi Prakash.

Hmm134
01-10-17, 05:26

Can you PM the Contact Details?

Can you PM the contact details?

BJ- 10/10.Can you please PM me her details. That would be great.

RedAlloy
01-10-17, 09:50
Got the pics of both Rati. Not worthy both seems to be above 35 yr. Don't know how the Rati got high ranking review among mongers.

Any hotel near Chinchwad for taking girl, without risk.

RedAlloy
01-10-17, 10:41
Guys,

Any hotel near Pune station for smooth check in. Without creating any pr. As girl not having ID.

AquaGenius
01-10-17, 11:22
This had been a very frequent destination for myself earlier. Hoping to have some relief and entertainment, checked for coupons online and gave them a call. Swedish package had explicitly mentioned no cross gender allowed. Hence, I asked for aroma and told I was looking for cross gender massage. Surprisingly I was told no online coupon allows female to male massage. The price quoted was 1500 for aroma without coupons. While many other spas were offering aroma for 799 via coupons I challenged the price. No luck. I decided not to go ahead and rubbed one off.

1500 and then some 2 k+ for extras did not seem worth for the therapists at this spa. Also having had some awesome experience at a different spa earlier this month.

Well, not sure if it is possible but what if we keep denying them that we won't pay extra (at least 800) above the coupon price? Rather we go to the other spas closeby that accept coupons and offer cross gender? This might help us lower the mongering damages and also put a check on these MPs that play foul. Just few thoughts as I somehow feel we are shelling out way too much on MPs and extras. The therapist whom I managed to pay x amount few months back is now charging 3 x for extras as I read on the forum.

Happy mongering guys and try to keep things in check. Penny penny makes many.

AmarHind
01-10-17, 18:35
Thanks T Aquagenius.

Had a massage at why spa near famous bookstore, as suggested by Aquagenius, it was a erotic experience ever all the massage I have taken till date, really paisa Vasul.

Total damage - 6 K and the Thai lady Miss A.

LulzAk
01-10-17, 19:07
Hey bro,

Which branch did you visit? Above the bank or the one at the mall? Would appreciate your help.

This is a spa which has two branches in NIBM / Kondhwa area. The packages are very expensive compared to normal spa. I had spent 3800 for two hour package when I went there for first time but later on I started buying coupons as they had offer on nearbuy.

The first time when I went, I got no extras and the two hour massage got very boring and I was very much disappointed. I went second time to try my luck again and I was in for a surprise.

For the second time, I took 60 minute package (I should have taken more). I was assigned a girl which did not look Thai at first glance. She looked like from some European country but she is a Thai. She has a really pretty face and nice figure but the boobs are small but has suckable and responsive nipples and she has a good amount of patience. The name starts with M and is an Indian name.

The massage starts with a feet wash near the reception are. The massage was so so as it was only moving the hands over body with little amount of pressure. She had pulled my disposables down while massaging my back and bum, while doing my front, she many times touched my groin area and I got an erection and was enjoying it. I did never popped the question of extra as I knew she would ask. Finally she asked If I wanted any and quoted 1 k for a HJ..

IndianRider
01-10-17, 23:34
Hi buds,

I have visited Mumbai this weekend for sightseeing. I was looking for a cheap & decent hotel to check in. I found a friendly taxi driver who offered me a ride to Bhuleswar to a place where I can find cheap hotels. On the way he hinted me whether I need birds. Out of curiosity I asked whether I can find good looking birds in that area. He replied yes and offered me another ride to a place where I can find good looking birds if I offer him some commission. I gave a thought and accepted his offer. I first asked him to show a decent hotel first where I can drop my luggage. We found a decent + cheap hotel for Rs 1 k in Bhuleswar. I refreshed a bit and dropped my luggage in the hotel room. I also dropped my wallet, smartphone and watch in hotel as a precautionary measure. I took few bucks of hard cash, inserted in my socks, belt pocket and headed towards my adventure.

We headed towards Kennady bridge near Gam Devi. On the way the driver informed me about bird's charges and also assured that I would be excited to meet them. He did also inform a guy named Kedar on phone that we are arriving. As we reached Kennady bridge the car took a diversion from the main road and headed in to street lane. As we drove further inside, I could see a lady with handbag talking with some customer sitting in a taxi. There was another one a few more yards furthur down street. My driver drove further and took another diversion and halted in front of building. It was dusk time and the orange sodium lamps from the building is fairly lit that gave me enough confidence to go ahead. Before I stepped out of car a middle aged man in white shirt approached my car and greeted my driver. My driver said,"he is Kedar and he is the one we are talking about". Kedar extended his hand and asked me to hop out. I paid my taxi driver his commission and got out of taxi.

As we were pacing towards the building, Kedar enquired about my preferences. I replied by saying" lets check it out". He knocked the front door and a guy opened the door. There was another door inside, which opened after Kedar knocked on it again. This time a lady. I entered in to a cosy room lit in red and blue neon lights. There was a guy sitting on the couch checking out his mobile. May be a coustomer like me. I could hear a couple of giggles from inside. Kedar entered that closed room and came out. Five birds looking like damsels followed him. Kedar asked me to choose one. All of the birds were staring at me eagerly. I scanned them from top to bottom and picked a classic babe in a green saree. I have a spl thing for the babes in saree. And her face looks like the aunty in my fantasies that gave me wet dreams and night sweats. Rest of the birds left with a kind off attitude look on their faces. Kedar privately offered her to me for Rs 2. 2 k ST (45 minutes). We settled for 1.7 k after a short bargain. The deal was fine with me and Kedar asked her to take me inside.

She took me inside where there are three more small room. We entered the one that has a clean bed and a wash room. A guy arrived with a white towel and a set of condoms and asked me for service charge. After paying him she closed the doors and came close to me. I gently hold her face and asked for her name. She replied in a gentle voice "My name is Mille". I asked her whether she is okay with any sort of action. She told she is fine with everything except Anal & DFK. I said I am fine when she started downblousing her saree. I told her to stop so that I can do that favor. I turned her around and drew her close to me till her back was touching my chest. I set her hair loose and her silky hair brushed my chest and my face and she smelled like jasmines. Gently caressed her back and worked my hands towards her bosom. She is soft and I can feel her big nipples inside her thin blouse. After some foreplay with her bosom I moved my hands towards her curvy waist. I am from south and I have this hardcore fetish for navel. After intensely rubbing her navel I unhooked her blouse but did and't remove it completely. With her thin green blouse open from behind, I gently worked my hands from her sides and moved towards her tender bosom. I felt her warm nipples. Its bliss. I think she is 32 and her bosom perfectly fits in my hands. I turned her front towards me and knelt down to gently kiss her navel. I moved up to her perky nipples and then her pretty face. She let me kiss but just outside.

I tried unwrapping her long saree but failed due to her safety pin clipping her saree folds. She helped me and I disrobed her saree completely. She took two condoms and rolled on to my hard shaft. She knelt down to affectionately take mine in her mouth. The right pressure, the right area, I liked her technique. After my shaft is perpendicular to my base, I asked her to lay down in missionary. Disrobed her panty and gently inserted mine in to her. Its warm but she is loose. I can't feel much tightness. Did that for a while and asked for doggy. Surprisingly she is bit tight in doggy. Pounded her for a while when she gently mourned. Her gentle mourns aroused me more. Asked her for WOT. She is fair and has a plump figure. Added to that, her loose hair with pretty face in a dim lit room made me feel her like a goddess. Riding on top and gasping, she started kissing me. I asked her if she is Bengali for which replied positive. I knew it. Bengali gals look hot in saree. I pulled her close to me and hugged her tight till she gasped for air. Turned her around and pounded heavenly until someone knocked our room door. Our first shot is completed. I did not cum yet. I asked for a quick BJ. She tried but could not make me cum. I gaged her but no result. She asked whether I took any drugs to which I replied negative. She said that its getting late and asked whether I need another shot. I requested for a rough quickie for which refused. The girl is pretty but I had to walkout without climax that day.

What is the reason? Is she too loose for me? Or is it my stamina that day?

I am in Pune now. Although my adventure was in Mumbai, I ask fellow mongers in Pune. Whether I can find a broth. Like this in Pune? If yes, please share the location / contacts and damages of the birds.

I got a few Inde contacts that I can share with you.

Thanks in advance.

R2012
01-11-17, 02:24
Hi,

Read FR about this spa few days back where one of the fellow member got the BJ from m at ya. I thought to try my luck and booked an apt for last Saturday asked for her specifically.

As it was weekend there were no discount on the therapy. Booked for an hour Swedish.

Once in room initially chit chat started once she is done with dry massage she asked for extras. I said yes. BJ wasn't available as it was my 1st time and couldn't persuade her as she yet to had her lunch and she wasn't OK with her.

Settle down for HJ and she promised it would be better. Negotiate for HJ and asked her to do it through the therapy instead of doing it at the end and she agreed.

Believe me guys this HJ was better than anything else. This one the best HJ I got till date. She keeps doing it while doing back oil massage and during front massage.

I really suggest you to try HJ during massage as it keeps the heat on and while during front massage I got her top access. Lot of sucking during that.

She has good tight boobs and HJ skills were brilliant.

Total damage 2 k at counter and 1.5 k as tip. She promised to perform BJ in next visit.

Thanks and play it safe.

BophSep
01-11-17, 03:21
Bro,

I would say you are a lucky guy to get some trailers of her free of cost. As usually the chances are very less and it is like catching a fish in a pond of fishes without a bait.

Wedding season is always fun. Went for a colleague's wedding reception. Now a days many caterers keep young girls for serving plates or to attend guests etc. Thought maybe one of these girls might be open for some fun. Scanned the lot and spotted a nice looking girl 6/10. Kept looking at her while sitting on a table, hoping our eyes to meet. That happened and I smiled at her, got a smile back. For quite sometime I kept looking at her with lots of smiling at eachother. Finally I gathered courage as many guests had left and it was less crowded, walked towards her and introduced myself to her, complimented on her looks, nice flirting girl, open minded giand asked her if she willing to go for a drive after her shift ends. She denied saying she can't as she has to go with others, as it's caterers responsibility to drop every girl safely. Ok I convinced her to meet me at least to meet back stage where nobody could look at us. Met her back stage chit chatted for few minutes and I moved closer to her, no stopping from her side. Got more courage and kissed her, nice long DFK. Her phone rang, she was asked to report at duty back. Asked for her number. Quickly saved her no. And she left. Next day Tried calling but it says number does not exist..

BuckNeked
01-11-17, 04:29
Dude,

Can you give hints about the location you tried. Cannot ask you PM as you are not subscribed yet I guess.You can go in either branch on Nimb / Kondhwa.

BuckNeked
01-11-17, 04:31
Hey bro,

Which branch did you visit? Above the bank or the one at the mall? Would appreciate your help.Same girls are rotated in both branches. So does not matter where you go. I had always gone to the mall. Have you gone to the bank? I will go there if the ambiance is better.

AkShay93
01-11-17, 04:44
Got the pics of both Rati. Not worthy both seems to be above 35 yr. Don't know how the Rati got high ranking review among mongers.

Any hotel near Chinchwad for taking girl, without risk.Please can anybody will give me RATI number.

I am interested in her.

Where DP she stay.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

DactMong
01-11-17, 07:29
Did you get FS? I have been to Miss A twice. Total damage has been always 4 k (1 k reception + 3 k b2 b).

Thanks T Aquagenius.

Had a massage at why spa near famous bookstore, as suggested by Aquagenius, it was a erotic experience ever all the massage I have taken till date, really paisa Vasul.

Juan Garcia
01-11-17, 12:15
Guys,

I'm in a dilemma- I don't have voter ID or aadhar card. They need my passport which.

Contains US address- not sure if it's safe to provide this?

Please suggest some options--my PM has been disabled as I haven't renewed my subscription yet.

Thanks,

JG.

AquaGenius
01-11-17, 12:41
Bro,

Glad you had good time. For the benefit of others please could you give a brief FR on what all was on plate?

Also, 6 k in total? Breakup of damages please. If my assumption is correct you paid something around 4 k+ ? As per my earlier post let us all work together in putting the damages in check. Let us not hike prices and make it easy for them.

Thanks T Aquagenius.

SecretAdmirs5
01-11-17, 15:12
Has anyone tried the Bliss spa at any part of Pune. Can anybody provide inputs. Are there special services and all.

Mirza Ghaleeb
01-11-17, 16:18
All your posts are in India forum. Don't you have even driving license of India?

Even if you got your passport renewed in US, you hold a Indian passport, which is enough to prove your nationality.

Don't think you are a American. Its a mere formality. Should be safe, rest your fate.

Mirza.

Guys,

I'm in a dilemma- I don't have voter ID or aadhar card. They need my passport which.

Contains US address- not sure if it's safe to provide this?

Please suggest some options--my PM has been disabled as I haven't renewed my subscription yet.

Thanks,

JG.

CoolSamson
01-11-17, 17:22
Visited this spa in VN, tried M & A two times. Both are open for HJ with top access.

TharkiBoys
01-11-17, 18:14
I have been reading this forum silently from last one and half year. Got lots of information and used number of spa all over the Pune.

Came across a contact of Ine Ayushi in locanto. Contacted her using WA and she responded soon. She is 22 year old college girl in need of.

Money make her open for this service. After few days we got ready to meet for night. I booked a hotel in Shivajinagr and she reached early before time.

Felt happy after Looking her she is a very less age girl with good looks and firm boobs. We had dinner and vodka shots together.

After that we started and I never had such good experience earlier. She is totally open for DFK and BBJ. Gave very good DFK there after BJ for half hour.

Banged her at all positions except A level that she is not ready. I think she just lost her V as she was moaning a lot and enjoying the deed. Banged three time whole night.

Sorry I am not good writer.

Boobs: 8/10.

Figure: 9/10.

Charge: 14 k with hotel.

WIR: of course.

LulzAk
01-11-17, 20:56
Same girls are rotated in both branches. So does not matter where you go. I had always gone to the mall. Have you gone to the bank? I will go there if the ambiance is better.I have not tried it yet. Planning to try this weekend. Will share my experience.

Thanks.

RedAlloy
01-12-17, 02:06
I have been reading this forum silently from last one and half year. Got lots of information and used number of spa all over the Pune.

Came across a contact of Ine Ayushi in locanto. Contacted her using WA and she responded soon. She is 22 year old college girl in need of.

Money make her open for this service. After few days we got ready to meet for night. I booked a hotel in Shivajinagr and she reached early before time.

Felt happy after Looking her she is a very less age girl with good looks and firm boobs. We had dinner and vodka shots together...Bro,

Congrats as your encounter was successful.

Can you share the number of Ayushi. Will reciprocate with contacts I have.

Also tell me in which hotel you did the deed. Also share her looks.

LoveMongers
01-12-17, 05:53
Even I also tried her booked her for complete date for whole day night. Amazing GF experience have firm boobs. She is ready for outstation also.

Given all BBJ, DFK, 69, DAITY.

Damage: 20 K with hotel and food 24 hours.

Felt happy after Looking her she is a very less age girl with good looks and firm boobs. We had dinner and vodka shots together..

Bond123
01-12-17, 08:02
SP sent these Firangi pic. Available for 12 k ST. Anyone has tried her? PM me if anyone has any other info.

Juan Garcia
01-12-17, 08:12
All your posts are in India forum. Don't you have even driving license of India?

Even if you got your passport renewed in US, you hold a Indian passport, which is enough to prove your nationality.

Don't think you are a American. Its a mere formality. Should be safe, rest your fate.

Mirza.Never claimed I was American- no, I don't have any.

Indian IDs except Pancard which they don't take- so you're.

Saying it's safe to provide passport for ID proof?

Can you suggest hotels where they don't require it?

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

IronMan0402
01-12-17, 09:38

Felt happy after Looking her she is a very less age girl with good looks and firm boobs. We had dinner and vodka shots together.

After that we started and I never had such good experience earlier. She is totally open for DFK and BBJ. Gave very good DFK there after BJ for half hour..Can you share Ayushi digits? Will help you winsome trusted Indies and SP.

ShandinMine
01-12-17, 13:11
Can someone share Kiran's digits and rate?

-Shandi.

Hi,

Yesterday I met this lady name Kiran number shared by Softbaba. She is fair, good looking may be around 35+. She seems to have nice attitude because of shortage of time couldn't do the deed. Will meet her for deed this week.

BuckNeked
01-12-17, 14:05
Hello all senior members and the newbies,

After my wonderful last experience, I decided to visit this Stt spa again as I couldn't stop thinking about this miss M.

This time I took a 60 min nearbuy coupon and paid extra at counter to make it 90. I asked if the girl I wanted was available and she was!

As usual at the feet wash she saw me and was surprised that I was back in just few days. She said something in her language looking down and giggling. She looked happy to see me again.

After the foot wash we proceeded to the room. As usual I got into disposables and she started the massage with lots of touching in the groin area and pulling the disposables down while massaging the bum. Massage was just like last time. Cannot call it a massage. Midway she asked what I want for extras. To my surprise she quoted 2 k for B2B! WTFf! I had never met any girl who quoted so less. I asked her if there was anything more in the offering but because of her lack of understanding English, I could not communicate properly. I gave her 2 k and she smiled. This time she got naked completely. Wow, what a figure! Boobs were small but she looked very beautiful. As per my experiences, the attitude matters more than the size of boobs. Even big boobs can be a turn off because of attitude. She asked me if I wanted to massage her. What an opportunity! Never had this chance. She laid down on her back and asked me to rub oil on her. Usually the spa girls don't like oil all over their body, but this girl was fine with it! Lying down she looked just like a goddess with her milky white skin. I started drooling like a dog. I took ample amount of oil and started rubbing all over her back and bum. I slid my fingers in her butt crack and over her anus. As I did that, I heard very sweet moans from her. She was really enjoying it! I put more oil on her and me and started sliding my body up and down over her. My manhood was sliding between her legs and bum crack and it felt like heaven. After some time she turned facing up. As she was completely naked I was afraid to lie down on her as it would directly put us in a fucking position. But I did lie down on her with my penis directly touching her pussy and she did not object at all. I started kissing her on neck and she was becoming warmer and warmer. We both were passionately rubbing our bodies on each other. As time was running out, she told me to lie on my back. She got on top and started caressing my penis. She was looking at my penis and I couldn't believe what happened in next few seconds. Suddenly she bent down and put my throbbing penis between her soft lips and started sucking! This was unimaginable. I never expected that she would do it in 2 k. What happened next was even more surprising. After sucking me for a minute she came on top and started rubbing her pussy on my penis. She was just short of fucking me! As I saw her tight little pussy rubbing back and forth on my penis, it looked like heaven flowing down on me. She has a lot of sex drive. She was getting more and more aroused while doing this and within two minutes she came hard.

After she was done, it was now my turn. She started stroking my penis along with gently caressing my this and testicles. I was taking too much time to cum and the time was running out. She got tired in five minutes. She took me to the shower and decided to finish me there. I had never taken shower with a masseuse before. This day was my lucky day. I was getting an all rounded experience. In the shower, we both helped each other to clean the oil. I came in the shower in five minutes.

Damages: 1400 coupon + 700 for adding extra 30 minutes.

Girl: 2000.

I will soon post FR of my next visits.

RedAlloy
01-12-17, 14:47
Yesterday finally met with kiran near Pune station. She told me to come near Ambedkar bhavan at 5:30, but she almost came at 6:30. Was waiting FR 1 HR.

Also there was lot of misunderstanding where she was standing and where she told me. As there was lot of rush, and to recognize him was some kind of task FR me. Finally met, she was nice in talk typical Marathi girl. She was wearing black scarf, could not see her face. But from her eyes she looks good. Scanned her body may be 34 32 38. But I could not take the next step. As I could not book the hotel, As she reluctant to show ID. And to find the hotel near Pune station which allow only on one ID is very difficult. Don't want to get embarrassed at hotel, if girl is sent back.

Finally told that we will meet on Sunday. But hotel issue still exists.

Any help reg hotel which accepts one ID FR couples.

SoftBaba
01-12-17, 17:01
Yesterday finally met with kiran near Pune station. She told me to come near Ambedkar bhavan at 5:30, but she almost came at 6:30. Was waiting FR 1 HR.

Also there was lot of misunderstanding where she was standing and where she told me. As there was lot of rush, and to recognize him was some kind of task FR me. Finally met, she was nice in talk typical Marathi girl. She was wearing black scarf, could not see her face. But from her eyes she looks good. Scanned her body may be 34 32 38. But I could not take the next step. As I could not book the hotel, As she reluctant to show ID. And to find the hotel near Pune station which allow only on one ID is very difficult. Don't want to get embarrassed at hotel, if girl is sent back.

Any help reg hotel which accepts one ID FR couples.Seems you are new here. Hotel Surya earlier it was named as Varsha.

AmarHind
01-12-17, 18:20
Even I also tried her booked her for complete date for whole day night. Amazing GF experience have firm boobs. She is ready for outstation also.

Damage: 20 K with hotel and food 24 hours.Hey bro,

I am trying t reply your PM but your inbox looks full not able to send PM please check it.

Juan Garcia
01-12-17, 19:49

Damage: 20 K with hotel and food 24 hours.I can't PM you-inbox full. Could you PM me Ayushi's number please? I can reciprocate with a few, but I'm sure you already have their info. Much obliged.

GuyNxtDoor
01-12-17, 19:50
Hi RedAlloy,

You can avail hotel Surya (erstwhile Varsha)- no questions asked and don't need to show ID proof, not even yours. It is located near Ladkat petrol pump near Narpat giri chowk.

It would be nice of you if you could share Kiran's digits. Thanks. Have a good time.

Any help reg hotel which accepts one ID FR couples.

SummerTime1985
01-13-17, 06:05

After my wonderful last experience, I decided to visit this Stt spa again as I couldn't stop thinking about this miss M.

This time I took a 60 min nearbuy coupon and paid extra at counter to make it 90. I asked if the girl I wanted was available and she was!

As usual at the feet wash she saw me and was surprised that I was back in just few days. She said something in her language looking down and giggling. She looked happy to see me again.

After the foot wash we proceeded to the room. As usual I got into disposables and she started the massage with lots of touching in the groin area and pulling the disposables down while massaging the bum. Massage was just like last time. Cannot call it a massage. Midway she asked what I want for extras. To my surprise she quoted 2 k for B2B! WTFf! I had never met any girl who quoted so less. I asked her if there was anything more in the offering but because of her lack of understanding English, I could not communicate properly. I gave her 2 k and she smiled. This time she got naked completely. Wow, what a figure! Boobs were small but she looked very beautiful. As per my experiences, the attitude matters more than the size of boobs. Even big boobs can be a turn off because of attitude..Had similar experience with miss I. First visit got BBBJ, just for 2 mins, next time carried cover and she gave nice long CBJ, with b2 b and lots of fingerings. I could actually feel her orgasms while I was fingerings. She was not ready to go below 3 k, was ready for FS for 5 k. And also willing to come outside.

Tamarind29
01-13-17, 08:00

After the foot wash we proceeded to the room. As usual I got into disposables and she started the massage with lots of touching in the groin area and pulling the disposables down while massaging the bum. Massage was just like last time. Cannot call it a massage. Midway she asked what I want for extras. To my surprise she quoted 2 k for B2B! WTFf! I had never met any girl who quoted so less. I asked her if there was anything more in the offering but because of her lack of understanding English, I could not communicate properly. I gave her 2 k and she smiled. This time she got naked completely. Wow, what a figure! Boobs were small but she looked very beautiful. As per my experiences, the attitude matters more than the size of boobs. Even big boobs can be a turn off because of attitude. She asked me if I wanted to massage her. What an opportunity! Never had this chance. She laid down on her back and asked me to rub oil on her. Usually the spa girls don't like oil all over their body, but this girl was fine with it! Lying down she looked just like a goddess with her milky white skin. .Hi,

Can you send me the details where this spa is located in Pune.

Thanks.

Hammer893
01-13-17, 12:00
FR after a long time.

Visited A1 Star with my NB coupon.

Another of our fellow monger also visited the place to catch the fresh clean ladies.

Was guided to the room by "Chubby Nikky".

Not to my taste, but was in need of massage and an extra for a long time.

Went in. Massage was average as she go the hint when I did not use the disposable underwear.

She massaged me in the crack and asked for the extras after I turned over on my back.

She offered 3 K for B2 B. I was in no mood for B2 B as she was not to my liking.

First time my brain overpowered by dick. Just told her to give me a HJ+TL at 1 k. No negotiations.

She did the deed. Boobs was soft and ideal. Spit my load and took a shower and left.

REPORT:

Spa: 5/10, - started to lack hygiene. The mat which is below the nonwoven has not been cleaned for ages. Thanks to the disposable nonwoven sheet, we do not get in contact with the dirty rug. Shower does not seem clean and needs better cleaning. The cleaner are also the local women and not done by professionals. I had to wait 30 mins as the cleaning ladies and the receptionist had not arrived on time.

Girl:

Look - 5/10 - Chubby not my type.

Massage - 6/10 I. I have had better. Next time will wear the underwear to expect a good massage.

Extra - 7/10 - she tried getting me horny since the beginning, but my brains had decided not the let go.

WIR. Maybe for a better chick and cleaner room.

Damage: 999 (NB) + 1 K = 1,999.

VFM: Anytime better than paying minimum 3 K to a SP for a 15 min non-sensual (wham-bam thank you mam) intercourse with lesser hygienic ladies and locations.

Hammer893
01-13-17, 12:13
Dude Bond123,

You will not believe, but I sure she is on the the masseuse at one of the KP Spa. My earlier FR, I was writing, there are total 4 spas in the location. I think I saw her waiting outside one these spas, as I was waiting for the other spa next door to open up.

I might be wrong, but the looks are so similar. Early 30's and tight and short with short hair cut, just my type. Wanted to go to her spa, but already had bought a NB coupon so could not wander away.

Had to keep to my tight budget.

Cheers.

SP sent these Firangi pic. Available for 12 k ST. Anyone has tried her? PM me if anyone has any other info.

SecretAdmirs5
01-13-17, 13:50

After my wonderful last experience, I deci ofded to visit this Stt spa again as I couldn't stop thinking about this miss M.

This time I took a 60 min nearbuy coupon and paid extra at counter to make it 90. I asked if the girl I wanted was available and she was!Could you give hints on the Spa name or if anybody knows can PM me.

Thanks in advance.

MashinaJoe
01-13-17, 15:22
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know the location of Adiva spa in Pune?

LandFakir09
01-13-17, 17:59
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know the location of Adiva spa in Pune?I believe its in Koregaon Park.

Not sure if extras are on offer there. Try your luck though.

IAmHunter007
01-13-17, 18:54
Kajal from locanto. Is it scam.

Bond123
01-13-17, 18:54
From last few days wanted some action tried many options, Kiran (couldn't do the deed) then contacted few indies nothing worked out so decided to pay visit to spa and was reading few recent FR and wanted to try one of them but yesterday I saw a new spa opened at FN circle, today I decided to visit that spa. It is newly opened I couldn't get that branch number but I got the other branch of the same chain of spa and managed to get number of this new spa. Called and booked appointment for the evening. Asked for discount counter guy said 40% discount as a opening offer. I reached on time and completed the formalities at the counter and I was assigned a Thai girl. She smiled washed my feet and then guided me to the room. Then she started with the back massage. Frankly massage was nothing great it was just pouring oil and rubbing. I started talking to her she said she has landed here few days back I was touching her thighs while she was massaging she was OK with it. She gave a bum massage for some time. Then I turned and I just talked & I told I need massage to the jhony she was not opening up I started pressing her boobs & I pulled her on me she just fell on me I hugged her. Then I asked price she said 5 k I just laughed and I told I will give 2 k give me body to body first she refused then she said there is no lock in door and it is not allowed. I told her we can go inside the bathroom she agreed & I paid her 2 k. And we moved into the bathroom what happened next was pure bliss. She removed her dress and was standing in panty I hugged her and started sucking her boobs, her skin was smooth and white. Then I moved down and she moved my head down towards the pussy I started touching it with my mouth she was responding then I sensed and I removed her panty she opened her thighs and she gave her pussy in my mouth I was sitting and she was standing and I sucked licked her pussy for almost 10 min she was totally wet then I got up and started fingering after some time she reached climax. Then she came on me and started rubbing my penis with her pussy she was giving strokes went on for some time then finally she did BJ and I came after long time (I was able to hold so long as before going I masturbated once and then went to spa). Then had bath and she gave me her number. She promised fuck next time and told me to bring protection and asked 3 k. Visiting her next week definitely for fuck.

Body. Smooth soft.

Boobs. Small.

No tummy.

Big thighs.

Nice clean pussy with no smell.

She didn't allow DFK & didn't do BJ even after requesting.

LulzAk
01-13-17, 19:35
Hello everyone,

Have anyone tried this girl from shivaji nagar by the name Arpita? Apparently she does only WA chats and Video calls for now. Not much use for me though, PM me if anyone needs her digits.

Decpticon
01-14-17, 02:06
Looking for independents and good MP at home.

Ping me if any. Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Jackson

LandFakir09
01-14-17, 07:06
From last few days wanted some action tried many options, Kiran (couldn't do the deed) then contacted few indies nothing worked out so decided to pay visit to spa and was reading few recent FR and wanted to try one of them but yesterday I saw a new spa opened at FN circle, today I decided to visit that spa. It is newly opened I couldn't get that branch number but I got the other branch of the same chain of spa and managed to get number of this new spa. Called and booked appointment for the evening. Asked for discount counter guy said 40% discount as a opening offer. I reached on time and completed the formalities at the counter and I was assigned a Thai girl. She smiled washed my feet and then guided me to the room. Then she started with the back massage. Frankly massage was nothing great it was just pouring oil and rubbing. I started talking to her she said she has landed here few days back I was touching her thighs while she was massaging she was OK with it. She gave a bum massage for some time. Then I turned and I just talked & I told I need massage to the jhony she was not opening up I started pressing her boobs & I pulled her on me she just fell on me I hugged her. Then I asked price she said 5 k I just laughed and I told I will give 2 k give me body to body first she refused then she said there is no lock in door and it is not allowed. I told her we can go inside the bathroom she agreed & I paid her 2 k. And we moved into the bathroom what happened next was pure bliss. She removed her dress and was standing in panty I hugged her and started sucking her boobs, her skin was smooth and white..Care to share the circle name?

Thanks.

Hammer893
01-14-17, 08:22
Buddy if you have the time to go online, a little google search too can help.

http://www.adevaspa.in/

Come on buddy, add some value to you FR's and make some efforts.

We are not a JUSTDIAL service centre.

Anyways, all the best for your mongering ventures.

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know the location of Adiva spa in Pune?

LustKing
01-14-17, 11:19
I have seen many reports on spa in this forum. I have never tried any spa and always looking for FS options. Now thinking of making rapport with spa girls so that I can try them outside.

Can you guys please suggest me, which is the best spa I mean spa with good looking girls. Please PM me the name and contact details of spa.

Thanks in advance.

IAm1984
01-14-17, 12:17
Any one have any idea of Riya from wagoli.

Claim to be marathi HW and the number ends with: 983.

-Rj.

SachinHot
01-14-17, 12:46
Its fake bro, she will say Rs. 500 for WA chat and Rs. 1000 for video calls. I just said, how do I, know if you are really female and not male, there was no response to this question and true caller shows its name as "Fake Man". She doesn't pick up call, if we talk on phone then we can judge if its male or female, but she didn't picked up call which meant its some male who posted the add on locanto to get Rs. 500 or Rs. 1000 and then run away. I told her if she wants money she will have to meet in person, if she is worth it then only I will pay. She just disappeared after listening to that.

Hello everyone,

Have anyone tried this girl from shivaji nagar by the name Arpita? Apparently she does only WA chats and Video calls for now. Not much use for me though, PM me if anyone needs her digits.

Pcock
01-14-17, 13:04
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know the location of Adiva spa in Pune?Lane7 Koregaon park. Name is displayed so that you can't miss it.

MyDream8
01-14-17, 14:48
Any one have any idea of Riya from wagoli.

Claim to be marathi HW and the number ends with: 983.

-Rj.She is of 30 - 35 age. Typical Marathi looking lady. Asks for non negotiable 5 k for 1 HR.

Though I didn't meet her due to time constraints.

She is open to share photo over mail.

Please post review if you meet her.

MyDream8
01-14-17, 14:58
One of the spa in PCMC has Russian therapist which is discussed earlier in this forum.

Cost quoted was around 4 k but negotiated to less than 3 k to gamble with my luck. I never paid such a high amount for massage.

This spa has newly opened branch in Wakad area 4 days back.

Therapist is damn good.

Massage was OK and slightly different from Thais.

No indication of extra through out massage. Even I didn't ask her for extra.

Therapist look: 8/ 10.

Massage: 6/10.

Ambiance: 8/ 10 (new set up).

Extra: no.

WIR: NO.

SirtAj
01-14-17, 16:46
Hey buddy,

You mentioned got a good BJ for long time and again in the last wrote she did provide BJ even after requesting. Try maintaining consistency to feel the experience is real.

From last few days wanted some action tried many options, Kiran (couldn't do the deed) then contacted few indies nothing worked out so decided to pay visit to spa and was reading few recent FR and wanted to try one of them but yesterday I saw a new spa opened at FN circle, today I decided to visit that spa. It is newly opened I couldn't get that branch number but I got the other branch of the same chain of spa and managed to get number of this new spa. Called and booked appointment for the evening. Asked for discount counter guy said 40% discount as a opening offer. I reached on time and completed the formalities at the counter and I was assigned a Thai girl. She smiled washed my feet and then guided me to the room. Then she started with the back massage. Frankly massage was nothing great it was just pouring oil and rubbing. I started talking to her she said she has landed here few days back I was touching her thighs while she was massaging she was OK with it. She gave a bum massage for some time. Then I turned and I just talked & I told I need massage to the jhony she was not opening up I started pressing her boobs & I pulled her on me she just fell on me I hugged her. Then I asked price she said 5 k I just laughed and I told I will give 2 k give me body to body first she refused then she said there is no lock in door and it is not allowed. I told her we can go inside the bathroom she agreed & I paid her 2 k. And we moved into the bathroom what happened next was pure bliss. She removed her dress and was standing in panty I hugged her and started sucking her boobs, her skin was smooth and white. Then I moved down and she moved my head down towards the pussy I started touching it with my mouth she was responding then I sensed and I removed her panty she opened her thighs and she gave her pussy in my mouth I was sitting and she was standing and I sucked licked her pussy for almost 10 min she was totally wet then I got up and started fingering after some time she reached climax..