PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

LulzAk
01-14-17, 21:28
I totally agree bro, and there are many such on Locanto. I would rather get a girl from BP at that price.

Its fake bro, she will say Rs. 500 for WA chat and Rs. 1000 for video calls. I just said, how do I, know if you are really female and not male, there was no response to this question and true caller shows its name as "Fake Man". She doesn't pick up call, if we talk on phone then we can judge if its male or female, but she didn't picked up call which meant its some male who posted the add on locanto to get Rs. 500 or Rs. 1000 and then run away. I told her if she wants money she will have to meet in person, if she is worth it then only I will pay. She just disappeared after listening to that.

Marcos1985
01-14-17, 21:43
Hello all senior members and the newbies,

After my wonderful last experience, I decided to visit this Stt spa again as I couldn't stop thinking about this miss M.

This time I took a 60 min nearbuy coupon and paid extra at counter to make it 90. I asked if the girl I wanted was available and she was!

As usual at the feet wash she saw me and was surprised that I was back in just few days. She said something in her language looking down and giggling. She looked happy to see me again.

After the foot wash we proceeded to the room. As usual I got into disposables and she started the massage with lots of touching in the groin area and pulling the disposables down while massaging the bum. Massage was just like last time. Cannot call it a massage. Midway she asked what I want for extras. To my surprise she quoted 2 k for B2B! WTFf! I had never met any girl who quoted so less. I asked her if there was anything more in the offering but because of her lack of understanding English, I could not communicate properly. I gave her 2 k and she smiled. This time she got naked completely. Wow, what a figure! Boobs were small but she looked very beautiful. As per my experiences, the attitude matters more than the size of boobs. Even big boobs can be a turn off because of attitude. She asked me if I wanted to massage her. What an opportunity! Never had this chance. She laid down on her back and asked me to rub oil on her. Usually the spa girls don't like oil all over their body, but this girl was fine with it! Lying down she looked just like a goddess with her milky white skin. I started drooling like a dog. I took ample amount of oil and started rubbing all over her back and bum. I slid my fingers in her butt crack and over her anus. As I did that, I heard very sweet moans from her. She was really enjoying it! I put more oil on her and me and started sliding my body up and down over her..Great FR! Mind sharing spa location details mate?

Cheers.

SachinHot
01-14-17, 23:13
Erotic massage experience.

First of all thanks for RedAlloy for finding this Gem and sharing her details.

This spa is much talked off for "BJ" one of our ISG colleague received, spa name starts from A and its in "P. S." Any one case guess, it from these 3 hints given in opening 3 lines.

Without wasting time I will come to massage part. I took NB coupon for Rs. 599- for 1 hrs massage and went there guy on counter asked for Rs. 1000/- extra for cross gender massage. I was following this lady named "M" who provides this most erotic massage and before buying NB coupon I had seen her as I gone personally prior to buying coupon to see if this lady is really worth paying and then only bought the NB coupon. Now, going into details of massage when I enter inside the room.

The room is neat and clean and I was given disposable to wear which was mere formality as I had made my intension pretty clear and that lady was also aware of it. I directly gave her reference of the guy who had availed BJ with her.

That lady is "Maharashtrian" has fair complexion, boobs are big to die for, nice tall in height with fair complexion and big boobs and are perfect recipe for having entire 1 HR in pure bliss.

I didn't wasted even 5 minutes to make my intention clear that I want extra right from word go. Accordingly she gave me 2 options, one was 1 K in which only once she will give HJ at the end for 5-10 minutes and 2 K, she said entire 1 HR is mine to do anything and multiple times she will jerk me. I promptly selected 2 k. I said after all that's what I have came here for. I inquired how come she speaks Hindi so well when all Thai girls struggle, then she said she is Maharashtrian. Then what followed was amazing, since I am also Maharastrian, I had real ball in that 1 hrs. There was bonding between me and her since we both were living close which I came to know she gave her address to me while massaging plus being Marathi that was very big advantage. She also belonged to my native place too. Once I said 2 K, then entire line of therapy changed, she turned my back and direct came and sit on my back rubbing her ass all over me and applying pressure by ass which was soft and fluffy.

Then she removed my pants down and took warm oil and started rubbing oil on my ass, cracks, my testes, her warm hands, warm oil and her hand rolling over the dick and tests was amazing from back, then she told to lift my ass more and she slipped her hands more below ahead of my tests to my cock and started rubbing the tip of dick o woow with those soft warm hands, in these cold days having such warm feeling is so good. Then she rubbed her hand, oils for good 5-10 minutes and then she placed her hands as if its the pussy and pushed ass down, indicating me to fuck her hand, she had v-kind of position of hands and I was fucking it, and she was also moving her hands as if its pussy. That was also great feeling. This was new technique to me, I didn't experienced anywhere. Mind you all this started in just 10 -15 minutes of me entering the massage room. Her hands were continuously touching the tip of dick which is most sensuous part, then she was pressing the tests, rubbing the lower part so well that it was getting erect and this fucking thing and all she made me cum once at that time, so this was first cum. We had a deal to have multiple cums in 1 hrs, so that was pretty clear from start.

Next normal massage started but in entire massage I was touching her ass, her boobs, putting my fingers inside her pants, touching her body from inside which was awesome. She said, she has never given anybody so much access prior, I am the first guy who is touching so much to her entirely. I don't know about other but yes I was pressing her boobs so frequently and her ass too. I complimented on her looks, her amazing figure she was blushing. Then after 15 minutes again I was up again, when she came near my head and pressed her boobs in my mouth, my chest and I was up again for round 2, which lasted for longer time. She played with the dick for longer time, by that time I had opened her entire top and taken her boobs out and I sucked it like anything, she was so fair, I kissed her boobs, her neck, her body, everything I kissed it was awesome experience.

Then she again massage my cock my tests and then told to turn on back again she used some unusual technique which she pressed and my dick was up even more. These ladies know to core how to excite the dick to core. Normally I take really long time to come as I hold on to very long, but that lady made me come twice in span of 1 hrs. Over all it was full 1 hrs of massage plus, erotic massage. I have cut short the detail explanation as you might have got jest of what was happening and I don't want to inundate you with long post.

Room cleanliness: 10/10.

Lady: 10/10.

Complexion: Fair 8/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Ass: 7/10 (I like little more mass on ass).

Value for money: 10/10.

Only negative was gel used in shower was sticky bad, I came home and two different shampoos to make my hair soft again and towel given was pretty bad, it was smelly. Only that part was negative.

Bond123
01-15-17, 04:19
Hey buddy,

You mentioned got a good BJ for long time and again in the last wrote she did provide BJ even after requesting. Try maintaining consistency to feel the experience is real.Hmmmm typo error bro. It's HJ.

RedAlloy
01-15-17, 07:49

This spa is much talked off for "BJ" one of our ISG colleague received, spa name starts from A and its in "P. S." Any one case guess, it from these 3 hints given in opening 3 lines.

Without wasting time I will come to massage part. I took NB coupon for Rs. 599- for 1 hrs massage and went there guy on counter asked for Rs. 1000/- extra for cross gender massage. I was following this lady named "M" who provides this most erotic massage and before buying NB coupon I had seen her as I gone personally prior to buying coupon to see if this lady is really worth paying and then only bought the NB coupon. Now, going into details of massage when I enter inside the room.

The room is neat and clean and I was given disposable to wear which was mere formality as I had made my intension pretty clear and that lady was also aware of it. I directly gave her reference of the guy who had availed BJ with her.

That lady is "Maharashtrian" has fair complexion, boobs are big to die for, nice tall in height with fair complexion and big boobs and are perfect recipe for having entire 1 HR in pure bliss....Bro,

Very good FR, hope in the next visit you will get BJ. As she gives BJ very good.

Also I am expecting FS in my third visit.

AshuWorks
01-15-17, 09:18
Hi all,

Any one having experience with the inde ending with 213 mobile number.

7 k for 1 shot.

13 k for 2 shot.

FN 15 K.

AshuWorks
01-15-17, 09:58
Hi all,

Just now had a wonderful conversation. Any FR on them. Ending with 218.

RajG1987
01-15-17, 11:40
Hi,

Yesterday I met this lady name Kiran number shared by Softbaba. She is fair, good looking may be around 35+. She seems to have nice attitude because of shortage of time couldn't do the deed. Will meet her for deed this week.Can you please share her contact details.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

RajG1987
01-15-17, 12:19
I am looking out for a girl around 5 k.

Tried to search on locanto but most of them are fake or scam. Can you guys please suggest me any girl with her contact number please.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

AshuWorks
01-15-17, 12:20
This is by far one of the best FRs I have read. I have an inde contact in exchange of Ayushi.

Hats off again to the hard work done by the members.

Even I also tried her booked her for complete date for whole day night. Amazing GF experience have firm boobs. She is ready for outstation also.

Given all BBJ, DFK, 69, DAITY.

Damage: 20 K with hotel and food 24 hours.

RedAlloy
01-15-17, 15:09
Guys,

Today was a bad day for me and taught a lesson I was knowing but showing confidence on the FR of ISG members had cost me. Got Ayushi number from ISG member, but I think this girl never exist.

After taking utmost precautions during mongering like during wagholi indie and many others, but finally got duped by this girl, as I was convinced that FR in ISG means it will be a genuine one.

This all started yesterday got this no. From ISG member and contacted this girl on WA. I didn't ask FR pics as it was on DP. Fixed the deed on Sunday. Then she started showing his colors, first asked for advance to confirm the meeting. As this ISG member told he had also given advance. So I also given advance by paytm of 5 k. She asked for 7 k as she had to pay hostel rent. So I again give 2 k. I don't know my mind was for a toss that time or what, as I never give advance. But those tempting FRs overcome my conscious mind. After getting 7 k, she again was asking for 3 k. Told she will give 2 k discount if paid now. To which I denied.

Then again she told her brother admitted to hospital needed help, also posted a pic of hospital telling look where I am and that too at 2:30 in morning. Then I was sure this is a some kind of duping. She was insisting for more money transfer till today afternoon. But as she realized I'm not going to pay, so she switched off his mobile. And till now no reply.

Beware guys this ISG forum has also some mean guys who are on a search of easy money by posting fake FRs like Tharkiboys. Having posted only 1 FR, how can someone block his PM.

Ayushi number ends with 3930. I m knowing after this report many of you will be telling you are putting your failure on somebody else. But believe me this is a planned duping by ISG members (2 are there).

So lessons learned.

1. Never pay advance whatsoever the situation may be.

2. don't rely on one or two FRs of ISG members. Confirm by calling that she is a girl or not. As in my case I think that Arushi girl never existed it must be a guy who was chatting through WA. As when I transfered money thru paytm it was showing Abhi kumar.

3. don't fix the plan very fast, take your time.

Bhaskaruk
01-15-17, 20:12
Apart from TharkiBoys, this inde was also vouched by senior member LoveMongers.

Reading TharkiBoys FR I always felt it was too good to believe in dry Pune, however started believing after LoveMongers also praised for Ayushi.

Guys,

Today was a bad day for me and taught a lesson I was knowing but showing confidence on the FR of ISG members had cost me. Got Ayushi number from ISG member, but I think this girl never exist.

After taking utmost precautions during mongering like during wagholi indie and many others, but finally got duped by this girl, as I was convinced that FR in ISG means it will be a genuine one.

This all started yesterday got this no. From ISG member and contacted this girl on WA. I didn't ask FR pics as it was on DP. Fixed the deed on Sunday. Then she started showing his colors, first asked for advance to confirm the meeting. As this ISG member told he had also given advance. So I also given advance by paytm of 5 k. She asked for 7 k as she had to pay hostel rent. So I again give 2 k. I don't know my mind was for a toss that time or what, as I never give advance. But those tempting FRs overcome my conscious mind. After getting 7 k, she again was asking for 3 k. Told she will give 2 k discount if paid now. To which I denied...

RedAlloy
01-16-17, 00:05
Hi all,

Any one having experience with the inde ending with 213 mobile number.

7 k for 1 shot.

13 k for 2 shot.

FN 15 K.Bro,

Sakshi can be a fake one, posted ad in locanto. Real name neelam yadav, post a very tempting pic on WA DP in black dress. I had also contacted him over mobile, very good in English. But when I told him to have video calling, as I was susceptible about the pic can be fake one. She denied and not replying to any of wa messages.

She tells is from VN and lives with Jiju. I think she is not GD looking as in DP of wa. And can cheat you. So beware, and just ask to have video call before deed.

SecretAdmirs5
01-16-17, 01:26
From last few days wanted some action tried many options, Kiran (couldn't do the deed) then contacted few indies nothing worked out so decided to pay visit to spa and was reading few recent FR and wanted to try one of them but yesterday I saw a new spa opened at FN circle, today I decided to visit that spa. It is newly opened I couldn't get that branch number but I got the other branch of the same chain of spa and managed to get number of this new spa..Tried this spa on Sat but was not able to post a FR. Won't write much. Got discount as mentioned. A mid aged lady around 35-40 was assigned. 20 min before the massage ended she asked if you want any extras for which the answer was yes but she mentioned she does not give extra, another lady provides it. She called her upstairs and left the room for last 5-10 min. Other lady arrived and asked what do I want. I told I want BJ, for which she asked 3 k. Fixed the deal in 2 k with top access. Deed was done in the next 5 min or so and then she left. Later the first one entered and confirmed if I was OK with the second lady.

Took the shower and left.

BJ given by the second lady was awesome. She licked my dick initially as it was not ready. All the BJ business happened with me standing and she was on her knees. Ejaculated on the floor which she cleaned of later with a smiling face.

Would recommend you guys to try and if you are lucky you will get a good service.

Cheers.

AshuWorks
01-16-17, 03:17
Thanks for the feedback. Really saved me. Seems like an elusive search for a good inde. Lost quite a bit of money without success.

Bro,

Sakshi can be a fake one, posted ad in locanto. Real name neelam yadav, post a very tempting pic on WA DP in black dress. I had also contacted him over mobile, very good in English. But when I told him to have video calling, as I was susceptible about the pic can be fake one. She denied and not replying to any of wa messages.

She tells is from VN and lives with Jiju. I think she is not GD looking as in DP of wa. And can cheat you. So beware, and just ask to have video call before deed.

GeorgeBush1
01-16-17, 04:46
So lessons learned.

2. don't rely on one or two FRs of ISG members. Confirm by calling that she is a girl or not. As in my case I think that Arushi girl never existed it must be a guy who was chatting through WA. As when I transfered money thru paytm it was showing Abhi kumar.

3. don't fix the plan very fast, take your time.Hey folks,

Please treat with caution. To add to the above.

1) A genuine inde shall talk about monetary matters only when inside the room with you. Any kind of advance is a strict no-no. Always a wise decision to call her out for coffee before the actual meet. They way you can decide whether she is worth the price as well.

2) You can always cross check an inde's number on the truecaller website, in case you don't want maintain anonymity.

3) While booking a hotel make sure you never take your own vehicle over there, book an cab to reach there.

4) don't carry any sort of debit / credit cards / multiple identity cards just to be on the safer side. I personally always carry a proxy ID. Print aadhar card.

6) Always negotiate with an inde, they are not doing us a favor, in fact we are, by paying them hard cash.

7) Masturbate once and rethink your decision for a pricey inde, this works every time some gorgeous photoshopped chick is hawked across as excellent GFE material by the SP.

Cheers!

George.

Decpticon
01-16-17, 06:25
Hi,

Got to get a number in loc ending 507, is it worth. Can you post suggestions.

Also can you let me know the best independent?

Kishkishkish
01-16-17, 07:24
Hi guys,

Any update on this Neha Aundh. Her cell is switched off. Has she changed number.

AquaGenius
01-16-17, 08:08
Hey guys,

I've been away for a while and now when I am trying to get in touch with the couple of contacts I have, seems the digits have changed? Please can someone who has recently availed services confirm if the digits of Neha Aundh (ending with 974), Ritu MIT (ending with 131) , Suhana (ending with 946) have changed? If they have changed digits, would someone be so kind to confirm the latest ones? Would be of great help.

Also there is one number which I was hoping to try earlier but couldn't. Priya from Baner (ending with 322). Could someone confirm if she is still in service and if any pics of her or any FR on the forum?

AquaG.

IAm1984
01-16-17, 09:01
I was also looking for ayushi number and the guy you indicating as an ISG member didn't give me the contact yet.

Its soo sad you got cheated by her and lost money. Bro please just don't reliable only on WhatsApp and until get confirmation from 3-4 FRS seems its better stay away from these kind of cheaters.

-Rj.

Guys,

This all started yesterday got this no. From ISG member and contacted this girl on WA. I didn't ask FR pics as it was on DP. Fixed the deed on Sunday. Then she started showing his colors, first asked for advance to confirm the meeting. As this ISG member told he had also given advance. So I also given advance by paytm of 5 k. She asked for 7 k as she had to pay hostel rent. So I again give 2 k. I don't know my mind was for a toss that time or what, as I never give advance. But those tempting FRs overcome my conscious mind. After getting 7 k, she again was asking for 3 k. Told she will give 2 k discount if paid now. To which I denied.

Then again she told her brother admitted to hospital needed help, also posted a pic of hospital telling look where I am and that too at 2:30 in morning. Then I was sure this is a some kind of duping. She was insisting for more money transfer till today afternoon. But as she realized I'm not going to pay, so she switched off his mobile. And till now no reply.

Beware guys this ISG forum has also some mean guys who are on a search of easy money by posting fake FRs like Tharkiboys. Having posted only 1 FR, how can someone block his PM.

Ayushi number ends with 3930. I m knowing after this report many of you will be telling you are putting your failure on somebody else. But believe me this is a planned duping by ISG members (2 are there).

So lessons learned.

3. don't fix the plan very fast, take your time.

KrubyIndia
01-16-17, 09:06
Thanks to the reviews on the forum. They all are great and provide valuable inputs to folks like me who are not a regular to this scene.

Based on inputs from fellow mongers on the forum, I took this option of Why Spa above the bookstore. The NB coupons were quite cheap, but the fellow on the reception said it would not provide deep tissue. So I bargained hard with him and then took a package of 4 massage of any type for 60 minutes each for 5 K. As I am sure to go there at least 4 time in next 12 months.

Took Miss A as per the advise. And boy what an advise it was.

Started the massage, which was very good and as good as the the figure of Miss A.

During the massage I started the conversation by asking the basic questions and mentioned that I missed her. She came back you are coming for the first time. Oops she caught my lie but got the hint.

The next moment she just jumped on me and started to massage with her bums. What a feeling folks.

Then came a wisher in my ear. Do you want a special massage. My answer was a quick Yes. Asked what on the menu. Said B2B for 4 K. Negotiated to 3 K and off we go.

Looks 8/10.

Assets 8/10.

Massage 8/10.

WIR: Definitely.

Spune
01-16-17, 09:43
Add Another once for the Rules - "Never believe Locanto Ads too".

I have been duped and I also have put such FR for a Guy from Vi-nagar, That area is adding to its bad name with more duping cases coming up.

Also I feel these fakers are now so much active here on this site.

I lost a 5 k. Never ever want to again.

Sometimes I feel its better to stick with Pallavi from FN or Leena who comes to V lodge. Rest all nowadays is risky business as even the SP's nowadays are into duping instead of earning in proper way.

Hope situation improves soon.

Seeking a positive change.

Ciao.

Spune.

Guys,

This all started yesterday got this no. From ISG member and contacted this girl on WA. I didn't ask FR pics as it was on DP. Fixed the deed on Sunday. Then she started showing his colors, first asked for advance to confirm the meeting. As this ISG member told he had also given advance. So I also given advance by paytm of 5 k. She asked for 7 k as she had to pay hostel rent. So I again give 2 k. I don't know my mind was for a toss that time or what, as I never give advance..

RedAlloy
01-16-17, 14:54
She is of 30 - 35 age. Typical Marathi looking lady. Asks for non negotiable 5 k for 1 HR.

Though I didn't meet her due to time constraints.

She is open to share photo over mail.

Please post review if you meet her.Bro,

Her name is Pragati Kulkarni. But she is not good looking. Pics are below, after seeing this I don't think you will go with this indie. Damage-3 k ST.

BophSep
01-16-17, 15:30
Bro,

We all learn from our mistakes but at the same time never expose the ISG member also, I have paid advance to some Indies on their request but I ensue to know about the genuine from the senior who have shared their contact, first get connected with good ISG friends from the forum please understand this is a open forum and many cheaters available so are proxy users, you can't block any user but you can defiantly bring it on the forum table.

Regards.

Guys,

After taking utmost precautions during mongering like during wagholi indie and many others, but finally got duped by this girl, as I was convinced that FR in ISG means it will be a genuine one..

BophSep
01-16-17, 15:40
Lovemorger is a senior guy who have also put a review on Ayushi, Now firstly whether both are taking about the same Ayushi, after going through the FR of LM I do not find this guy wrong may be their is some communication or Ayushi may be opportunistic meet people when can't cheat. Can't really make out.

Regards.

This is by far one of the best FRs I have read. I have an inde contact in exchange of Ayushi.

Hats off again to the hard work done by the members..

IndyGuy36
01-16-17, 17:39
Members have anyone tried these birds? Please respond ASAP.

Rahul2007
01-16-17, 18:43
Members have anyone tried these birds? Please respond ASAP.I have seen the blue dress girl in Hyderabad forum.

IndyGuy36
01-16-17, 18:46
Hi seniors,

I am planning on calling some bird to hotel room for full night. Can someone suggest some good hotels in Pune which may not catch attention. Is there a technique which usually should be used when call them over?

ShamSagar
01-16-17, 18:48
Tried searching on locanto but no success can any one help.

Can any one share her number. I been online after long can any one share few good indies number. I would be very thankfull guys.

Is still Priyanka still in business.

SinJay
01-16-17, 18:50
Hello,

Has anyone tried this bird? Any experience, FR?

Thanks.

MyDream8
01-16-17, 19:06
Bro,

Her name is Pragati Kulkarni. But she is not good looking. Pics are below, after seeing this I don't think you will go with this indie. Damage-3 k ST.Pic shared to me was different and better looking lady.

I guess it is another lady SP and not indie.

Tamarind29
01-16-17, 19:08

That lady is "Maharashtrian" has fair complexion, boobs are big to die for, nice tall in height with fair complexion and big boobs and are perfect recipe for having entire 1 HR in pure bliss...Thank you.

I visited her today. I found her quite good in talking and massage.

Love the hot oil massage. I guess she will open up more in my next visit.

First massage with madame "M" awesome it was.

Damages:

1. 60 minute massage- 1600.

2. Extra- 2000 (includes hand job and top part touching. No body to body massage.).

MyDream8
01-17-17, 03:05
Bro,

She was with SP in rRvet. She is not indie.

Typical Bengali.

No great service. Always in hurry.

Hello,

Has anyone tried this bird? Any experience, FR?

Thanks.

BophSep
01-17-17, 04:15
Bro,

I intend to mention expose the ISG member also, but wrote never, error regretted.

Bro,

We all learn from our mistakes but at the same time never expose the ISG member also, I have paid advance to some Indies on their request but I ensue to know about the genuine from the senior who have shared their contact, first get connected with good ISG friends from the forum please understand this is a open forum and many cheaters available so are proxy users, you can't block any user but you can defiantly bring it on the forum table.

Regards..

MP Man
01-17-17, 04:44
Thank you.

Damages:

2. Extra- 2000 (includes hand job and top part touching. No body to body massage.).Is she M at # A?

SexyMonger
01-17-17, 07:17
Guys,

Then again she told her brother admitted to hospital needed help, also posted a pic of hospital telling look where I am and that too at 2:30 in morning. Then I was sure this is a some kind of duping. She was insisting for more money transfer till today afternoon.Hey RedAlloy,

I feel bad for you being duped. But, I would also like to thank you for making this post and exposing the cheaters. Guys please all beware of them. Also, initially in my mongering career I too was duped many times for advance, now I have made a strict policy, I can do away with the girl, even if she might be genuine, if she is asking advance.

Guys, no advance please!

AmpMax
01-17-17, 09:13
Tried this spa on
Would recommend you guys to try and if you are lucky you will get a good service.
Cheers.I also tried this place out yesterday as I was nearby. I got a 40 ish thai whose name is almost the same as a famous mouse.

Massage skills were good, but the place was very low grade, not even worth the 1500 counter post discount.

HJ TL. Was on offer for 1. 5 k with more promised on next visit. Good skills, did not hurry, small natural. Jugs.

Place was a 6 on ambience, cleanliness, towels, soap, oil.

WIR. Unlikely. Am uncomfortable with the quality of. Place. I saw 2 gals, both seem 40 ish. I prefer 20 ish 😜.

Ciao.

AMP.

Decpticon
01-17-17, 09:28
Found number on Locanto with no ending 272 and independent Rohini. Did any one try her and any suggestions?

ShamSagar
01-17-17, 11:34
Tried searching on locanto but no success can any one help.

Can any one share her number. I been online after long can any one share few good indies number. I would be very thankfull guys.

Is still Priyanka still in business.It's not Priyanka but Pallavi still in business.

CaptainD123
01-17-17, 12:24
Does any member knows about Suhana in recent days? Haven't seen her in Pune since a year. Both her numbers are not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RedAlloy
01-17-17, 16:23
Lovemorger is a senior guy who have also put a review on Ayushi, Now firstly whether both are taking about the same Ayushi, after going through the FR of LM I do not find this guy wrong may be their is some communication or Ayushi may be opportunistic meet people when can't cheat. Can't really make out.

Regards..It was the Love mongers who give Ayushi number. And told he had also given the advance. This was planned duping and they mainly target the new members. The pic of Ayushi is below.

ButockMann
01-17-17, 18:53
The acclaimed mbbs student turned out to be quiet nice slim yet handful and curvy dusky babe who is seeking medical seat and was 19 yr old. Obviously she is well aware about costs involved and therefore trying to save money. Nice attitude.

Ready for all positions quiet GFE. These are smart Bombay babes, know how to keep crowd out by pricing themselves high which to some may not be justified. Yet carries herself well into lobby of 5 star where I was staying. She is no time watcher. And if she likes you she allows 2 programs in 3-4 hrs for a ST, however pricey! Looks: 7/10, attitude: 8/10, WIR: rarely, damage 15 k for 3 hrs out call.

Nikki the 2nd babe.

24 yr old sweet looking fair yet short 5'1" babe. But she happens to be mom which is not to my liking being bit saggy big boobs. However what she lacks this way she compensates by her attitude. She was ready for a rendezvous in bath tub. Which for st girls try to avoid. She was one more girl who is not time watcher look is-7/10 body 6/10 but her saggy mom boobs 7 k st outcall.

FBuddyPune
01-17-17, 19:18
Hello Senior mongers,

Any contacts of Pune indies would be great help. Got frustrated with fake and scammers of locanto.

Kishkishkish
01-18-17, 07:01
It was the Love mongers who give Ayushi number. And told he had also given the advance. This was planned duping and they mainly target the new members. The pic of Ayushi is below.Hey bro,

This girl pic is picked from the internet. A simple Google search would have helped you identity that the girl is fake. Anyways best of luck for your future mongering activities and its sad to see the scamsters not only on locanto but also this forum. Sigh. Dry Pune.

Tamarind29
01-18-17, 07:46
Hi,

Called a so-called independent girl having own house.

Landed in Balajinagar and what do I find madame's house is not good so she can give 2 hours in a dingy stinking lodge.

Basically you get it what it is. Decided to move out without even seeing the independent lady.

So guys please be cautious before using Locanto.

Besides can someone give some reliable and good inde numbers. I am new here. Thanks!

Tamarind29
01-18-17, 07:53
Is she M at # A?Yes M at A in P.S.

Book in advance she is always in demand.

CellsHave2345
01-18-17, 10:30
Hi all,

As in US and Europe, we can see that there are many authentic Gigolo services, therefore I have decided to start gigolo service in India. It will be completely authentic and Spam free as we see on locanto or else where. I have still a long way to go achieve this. Lets hope for the best.

Kishkishkish
01-18-17, 14:43
It was the Love mongers who give Ayushi number. And told he had also given the advance. This was planned duping and they mainly target the new members. The pic of Ayushi is below.Also bro. Guess what. This girl pic is from internet saying teen dies in accident and has this girl pic. Refer this link t to read (http://breaking522.rssing.com/browser.php?indx=8700120&item=8397). Now did this two guys who posted the FR met her ghost. Hahaha. If yes then they must be having some horror nights.

SmartVvarma
01-18-17, 16:50
Hey Bro,

What a catch!!

Seriously, advance to a ghost account and met her. Grow up guys.

Play Safe.

Also bro. Guess what. This girl pic is from internet saying teen dies in accident and has this girl pic. Refer this link t to read (http://breaking522.rssing.com/browser.php?indx=8700120&item=8397). Now did this two guys who posted the FR met her ghost. Hahaha. If yes then they must be having some horror nights.

RedAlloy
01-18-17, 16:52
Also bro. Guess what. This girl pic is from internet saying teen dies in accident and has this girl pic. Refer this link t to read (http://breaking522.rssing.com/browser.php?indx=8700120&item=8397). Now did this two guys who posted the FR met her ghost. Hahaha. If yes then they must be having some horror nights.Great bro, you have done excellent work. And I was dreaming of having sex with this ghost lady. And guess what the mobile no. Is having same DP now also. Don't know who is going to be the next target.

May his soul rest in peace.

Bond Bond
01-18-17, 18:49
Yes, was in touch with her and she has moved out of Pune. Has a decent job and not willing to meet. Rarely responds to calls. So a closed chapter I guess.

Does any member knows about Suhana in recent days? Haven't seen her in Pune since a year. Both her numbers are not working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ReverseEr89
01-19-17, 05:37
Tried Hadapsar HW shaikh 154 in last week. She is typical Maha hw little bit fatty, avg look, talkative, nice attitude, saggy boobs (not bad). Speaks Hindi Marathi. Everything on menu except anal. Charge 2.5 k for 1's and 4.5 k for 2's. She has setting in lodge on Solapur road. No ID required. Overall good for 2.5 k (plus 500 for lodge). She will send her pic if you recharge her mobile for 50/100 rs. Thanks Ferguson for digit.

HornDogPuneKar
01-19-17, 05:46
Fellow knights of the brotherhood,

Do you have contact of African Escorts. This is the only kind that have not I had, and I am curious. I had the number of a guy called James. But the number has been inactive for quite a while. So, if you could help, it would be much appreciated. I can also exchange a few contacts I have. PM me. TIA!

May your swords forever remain unsheathed.

IAm1984
01-19-17, 06:10
Whoever play these kind of cheap things, its too bad.

RIP she, if the article is correct.

Thanks bro for exposing this.

-Rj.

Also bro. Guess what. This girl pic is from internet saying teen dies in accident and has this girl pic. Refer this link t to read (http://breaking522.rssing.com/browser.php?indx=8700120&item=8397). Now did this two guys who posted the FR met her ghost. Hahaha. If yes then they must be having some horror nights.

RedAlloy
01-19-17, 06:31
Guys,

Any one tried Kiransingh locanto ad. She sends mail asking your height, weight, personality. Also she send his details like age, weight. Any reviews.

AquaGenius
01-19-17, 14:44
Well, after trying hard and rubbing off for few days I finally had to experience the real pleasure. Tried to check on the very few contacts I have and only got lucky with Ritu. She was available and willing to meet, however has hiked the price to 5 k for a single session with 1 k extra for room. I negotiated saying this isn't my first with her and tried to mutually agree upon 4 k for a session including all. She wouldn't budge. Then the lower brain took over and tried to negotiate 2 sessions for 6 k all. Phew. Tough task. While I felt it was on higher side, agreed for 7 k 2 pops.

All excited, I got ready and headed to the place where I met Ritu earlier. As usual she got herself ready and was available at the 1 HK flat in a calm locality. The flat was close to the famous college in Kothrud. She received me with a smile and asked if I wanted tea or coffee once inside. I politely declined and opted to have later. After a bit of small talk and caressing each other, I slowly started to undress her. Later asked her to help me. Once her dress was off, my first look was at her boobs. When I first visited her, they were healthy, round and handful. I loved them a lot. But could notice them saggy this time. However, handful with sharp cherries over the top. She even had a tummy come out this time, though not huge but noticeable. Then I lay on the bed and she cleaned rocky with a wet towel. Slowly she started licking me from top and reached rocky. She licked, sucked and rimmed rocky carefully and I loved the BBBJ. I was enjoying. I was caressing her body, pushing her hair aside and having fun playing with her boobs. After around 10 minutes of BBBJ, she asked if I wanted to come on top. I asked her to be on top and ride the horse. She did and I came after another 10 minutes. After a satisfying first session, we headed to the bathroom and she helped me clean with hot water and soap.

Tea time: After cleaning up, she prepared tea for both of us (black for her and with milk powder for myself). Having tea we chatted on this and that. I tried to find if she had any more contacts that provide service. To my surprise, she said she has 2 more friends who were married and do provide service around the same area. I looked at the photos and the first one was a lady, bit healthy. Did not please my eyes much. The second one seemed to be much less in age, may be 27+ or so. Seemed village type but the face in picture seemed better than the first lady's. Ritu vouched for the service of the first lady while for the second one she said the service would be OK kind. I said, I shall think and let her know if needed.

After all this, we headed for the second session. Rocky was totally sleepy and she had to put some efforts to wake him up. I knew she will have to please me hard as the second session would last long. She started again by licking my nipples, kissing me and then arousing me by giving a BBBJ. Man, the BBBJ was awesome this time around with her sucking my balls and stroking rocky gently. I was taking her close to me in between, pressing her ass from behind, squeezing those handful of boobs and kissing her on her neck. After around 15 minutes, I came on top and started kissing her and biting her nipples gently. While she was laying down, I sat on my knees close to her face and asked her to give me a BJ. She obliged and I was pumping rocky into her mouth. When I was rock solid hard, I entered in doggy style (my first time ever in this position) and banged her excitedly. Could see the goosebumps on her ass while I was going to and fro. 5 minutes or more in that position and then I got into missionary. Banged her hard until we both were sweating and I was tired. I lay down on my back while she slowly removed the cover. She took rocky into her hands and started stroking him hard. I felt a little pain and asked her to be gentle. I took her boobs into my hands and squeezed them to my hearts content. After few minutes of efforts, I was out. Then the routine cleaning with hot water and soap, followed by dressing. I gave her the 7 k (including room rent) that was agreed and bid good bye. Before leaving I asked her to let me know if any new birds are available and good in service, for which she agreed.

Overall, a very good experience. Before any of you start flooding my inbox, please understand I would only share the digits with those that helped me earlier or those that I trust. While I myself was a newbie once here, I see many people with posts of very less number and of no value. Also, there is a way contacts are sought. So guys, please understand how the forum works and contribute.

And about Ritu, below is my rating:

Face: 6/10 (Seems aged but fair. Can so happen many of you might not like her face, so if going to her, keep your expectations low).

Boobs: 7/10 (handful and nice but got little saggy over a year).

Service: 9/10 (GFE and willing to please).

WIR: Sure but after a while if Pune still does not have any options.

Damages: As said in post, but don't expect her to agree on 7 k for 2 pops immediately. She doesn't reduce so easily.

P.S: Pune really seems to be dry, no new indies or trustworthy ones to talk about. If anyone has genuine contacts please share.

AquaGenius
01-19-17, 14:46
Looks like gone are the days when Mrs M used to accept 800 or 1 k for the same erotic message and full top access. 2 k is on higher side but looks like we cannot bring these down now?

Thank you.

Damages:

2. Extra- 2000 (includes hand job and top part touching. No body to body massage.).

CellsHave2345
01-19-17, 15:53
After 6 months of silent mongering in Pune, I have decided to go for my first FR. The forum has been supportive whenever it comes to providing valuable information like how to do safe mongering or providing spa reviews or indie contacts.

I have tried many spas in Pune and here are the details.

1. why spa in Aundh: This was my first spa visit in my life and the quote 'Your first impression is your last impression' has been proved here correctly. I was assigned Thai therapist A derived from fruit. The therapist was awesome. She removed my disposals when she entered. Had the best DFK and unlimited HJ for 2 k.

Damage: I wouldn't consider this as damage but as an experience.

Attitude:10/10.

Looks:10/10.

Overall:10/10.

2. why spa KP: Went there through nearbuy and the therapist and and L have never disappointed me. They gave me best B2B and BJ.

Damage: 1 k+3 k.

Attitude: 8/10.

Looks: 7/10.

Overall: 7/10.

3. O (water) spa KP: They have a dedicated local therapist from Mumbai who take care of extras. She was so much opened about extras that when I entered the room she asked me instantly that do you want massage or extras. My answer was obvious. I asked for B2B massage. It was the best massage by any local therapist so far.

Damage:1600+2000.

Attitude:8/10.

Looks:8/10.

Overall:8/10.

4: Valentine Spa: this spa is above o spa in KP. I have tried only once but was in vain. Though massage was awesome.

Damage:1800.

5: M spa: This spa is situated in Wakad. They have mostly NE therapist and I have only tried on once. The massage is great.

Damage: 800.

6: Ora Reg Spa Aundh: I have tried it 2 times and failed every time. They have strictly no extras policy. Once, I have almost convinced one therapist for extra but in vain.

Total damage:5 k for 2 times.

7. Aora spa Aundh:, The charges are too high for this spa and sometimes they accept nearbuy coupons and sometimes don't. I haven't tried Thai therapist here. But some have really nice looks.

Will surely try one.

Damage: 5 k for 2 times.

SoftBaba
01-19-17, 15:54
I gave number of Kiran to many mongers, confirmed with her she had great time with few mongers. Would love to read FR about her, please take out time to post review. As per my opinion she is excellent in everything she does.

RedAlloy
01-19-17, 16:08
Any reviews of Novotel hotel Pune, is it safe for taking call girls.

CellsHave2345
01-19-17, 16:39
8. A to z spa in Aundh: I have tried almost all therapist on this spa. They have one local therapist named Dream (convert in Hindi).

Who is beautiful but didn't give the service as expected. I took only HJ.

Damage:1300+1000.

9. Atmosphere Spa: This spa is in Vn. There are very negotiable and the Thai therapist is really awesome.

I have tried two therapist but forgot their name.

Will post detailed FR once I visit again.

Bond Bond
01-19-17, 17:45
Lots of people travel between Mumbai and Pune so posting here as well. Same some on Mumbai page.

Hello boys, I have been away for a while but now back. Haven't got laid for a while due to some monetary issues. Well I read a few posts on SA and here is my take on it.

I have lost some money. Or should say talked into lending some money to a lady I met over coffee coffee and lunch a few times. She is from Bandra and not a great looker too. Now she does not respond to WhatsApp and has an excuse for not meeting every time though I have not asked for the money to be returned. I know where she stays and can go there but that's too risky as she may blame me of stalking her. Can share name and sa I'd on pm.

Secondly had a chat with few more girls. One asked for 6 k just to meet for coffee and said I should behave decently. That too at. 5 star. She won't come to CCD. Wow. Attitude haan. One shared her digits and I asked her casually what's the plan. She thought I was asking for sex and blocked me immediately. One from Pune said call me once you reach. As I travel to Pune often o msgd her but no reply till date.

One was from south India and happen to catch up. Uffff appearance can be deceptive. She looked ok in the pics she shared but she was lots of extra pounds. FAT. Called it off as I could not stand her. Honestly these so called babes are no better than the ones on LOC or elsewhere. Just that they have a name of sugar baby so expect a fat wallet which they can empty.

Lesson learnt the hard way. Still wondering if I can do the Bandra babe once so at least won't have the guilt that I lost money.

Play safe guys. These women are dangerous. The older the more deadlier. Hehehehe.

Tamarind29
01-19-17, 18:03
This was a terrible day, didn't loose money but time wasted and johnny was sad too.

1. Contacted Kajal from Locanto (not real name she also has an ad on Sonali with fake pics). Calls you to Kondhwa (traveled 18 kms to reach her), when you reach she stops picking up call. Then a guy so called driver calls to pick you up and takes to a shitty lodge with a different set of new girls. Where is madame, no idea she doesn't work from here.

And boy what ad she has on Locanto. Guys please be aware, she is just playing with your time if you are not known to her.

2. Another indi contacted from Locanto. Same stuff good girl, has her own flat good service. When you reach you are told to come to hotel by an agent and pay 5 K for 2 hours.

3. Tried another one a day before same from Locanto. That also said madame has a nice flat. All you land up to a dingy hotel in Balajinagar.

Why cheat clients. Why not just tell that we give you shitty service in the name of high escorts. So keep your ear and eyes open when you deal with Locanto specially in Pune.

PowerTower
01-19-17, 18:23
Yed, I have also trying her. But not reachable.

Hi guys,

Any update on this Neha Aundh. Her cell is switched off. Has she changed number.

Bronco69
01-19-17, 18:59
Tried Hadapsar HW shaikh 154 in last week. She is typical Maha hw little bit fatty, avg look, talkative, nice attitude, saggy boobs (not bad). Speaks Hindi Marathi. Everything on menu except anal. Charge 2.5 k for 1's and 4.5 k for 2's. She has setting in lodge on Solapur road. No ID required. Overall good for 2.5 k (plus 500 for lodge). She will send her pic if you recharge her mobile for 50/100 rs. Thanks Ferguson for digit.Share her contacts please.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #4771
01-19-17, 20:22
Hi guys,

has anyone tried Saina from locanto claims to be in katraj area. 5 k total 1 k advance through paytm. True caller shows ID as Saina Mondal. Didn't want to fall in trap by paying advance. Any confirmation will be of great help if she is for real or fake.

VFM16
01-20-17, 04:18
I was getting continuous messages from this newly opened fruity spa in P.S. So took the onus to review it for my fellow brothers.

I got deal of 1.2 k for one HR. When I reached, saw tat spa is brand new. You can even smell the paint.

I was assigned Miss M an NE. She took me to a room which was enough for just 2 small beds. I saw tat shower was big enough for just one person. Two will be bit crowded there.

Though disp was kept, I did not wear and she was fine with it you.

Massaged was good and she asked me for 1 k for service. She just upped her top and allowed me to suck her boobs. Did not allow to touch the base. HJ was fine nothing exceptional.

Finished and went to front desk to pay. Found receptionist to be beautiful but she said she is not a therapist. However she was in therapist uniform. She said there is one more Miss C (not sure if she is from bookstore spa, if yes them amazing time guaranteed) and they are getting two more.

Damages: 1.2.

Extras: 1 k.

Figure: 4/10.

Attitude: 5/10.

WIR: definitely if tat receptionist is providing. One request, don't go for miss m. Not good, at least check out Miss see.

NileshBoy
01-20-17, 04:42
Hi sir,

What is SA means and what is URL of this SA.

Please suggest.

Lots of people travel between Mumbai and Pune so posting here as well. Same some on Mumbai page.

Hello boys, I have been away for a while but now back. Haven't got laid for a while due to some monetary issues. Well I read a few posts on SA and here is my take on it.

I have lost some money. Or should say talked into lending some money to a lady I met over coffee coffee and lunch a few times. She is from Bandra and not a great looker too. Now she does not respond to WhatsApp and has an excuse for not meeting every time though I have not asked for the money to be returned. I know where she stays and can go there but that's too risky as she may blame me of stalking her. Can share name and sa I'd on pm.

Secondly had a chat with few more girls. One asked for 6 k just to meet for coffee and said I should behave decently. That too at. 5 star. She won't come to CCD. Wow..

Tamarind29
01-20-17, 06:54
Hi Seniors,

Can anyone provide reliable contacts of independent ones.

I am new here, looking for help from seniors and tried ones.

Thanks!

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

RocketsInSingh
01-20-17, 07:18
Review is from a week ago, got a college going student named Meghas contact and pics on WA from a friend. She claims to be indie but is also linked with an SP. Called her up and she guided me to her place. Quoted 4 k for for one pop, settled on 6 k for 2 pops. I agreed. When she opened the door I compared her from the pics and she is a little dark in real life, otherwise not much difference. Upon entering her apartment I realized that she should be taken out for outcall as her apartment ain't good. Won't go into details of the deed. No BBBJ on offer but she made up for it with good effort in CBJ. The best feature is her pussy was tight.

Total damage: 6 k for 2 pops.

Face: 7/10.

Body: 5/10. Very skinny.

Boobs: 7/10 medium in size but firm and uptight.

Attitude: 6/10.

No DFK.

She was in a bit of hurry.

WIR: maybe no.

Will share contact after asking my friend who shared it with me and also in return for contacts. (those who have helped me in the past needn't worry).

RjToons
01-20-17, 07:55
Any reviews of Novotel hotel Pune, is it safe for taking call girls.As long as girl doesn't look like roadside cheap kind of stuff, no 1 will question you. May or may not ask for girls ID. Just provide girls ID if asked. Rest is no prob. It was one of my fav hotel to take girls.

RJ.

AgarWalk
01-20-17, 14:16
Yed, I have also trying her. But not reachable.Last time I heard from fellow monger that she is pregnant.

RohanM
01-20-17, 18:24
Last time I heard from fellow monger that she is pregnant.By whom? Which monger?

AkShay93
01-20-17, 20:34
Review is from a week ago, got a college going student named Meghas contact and pics on WA from a friend. She claims to be indie but is also linked with an SP. Called her up and she guided me to her place. Quoted 4 k for for one pop, settled on 6 k for 2 pops. I agreed. When she opened the door I compared her from the pics and she is a little dark in real life, otherwise not much difference. Upon entering her apartment I realized that she should be taken out for outcall as her apartment ain't good. Won't go into details of the deed. No BBBJ on offer but she made up for it with good effort in CBJ. The best feature is her pussy was tight.

Total damage: 6 k for 2 pops.

Body: 5/10. Very skinny..Should I get her contact number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

BophSep
01-21-17, 04:51
Aurangabad is a dry place to find a Indi in Aurangabad is good, good review appreciate your effort.

Review is from a week ago, got a college going student named Meghas contact and pics on WA from a friend. She claims to be indie but is also linked with an SP. Called her up and she guided me to her place. Quoted 4 k for for one pop, settled on 6 k for 2 pops. I agreed. When she opened the door I compared her from the pics and she is a little dark in real life, otherwise not much difference. Upon entering her apartment I realized that she should be taken out for outcall as her apartment ain't good. Won't go into details of the deed. No BBBJ on offer but she made up for it with good effort in CBJ. The best feature is her pussy was tight..

MeatHyd101
01-21-17, 07:29
Members have anyone tried these birds? Please respond ASAP.I had tried the first pic blue gal 2-3 years back. She is usually available in Hyderabad, you'll see many old FRs on her in Hyderabad forum.

She is a looker no doubt with nice body stats. But very moody so better try short time first. Damage should not be anything more than 5 k.

AshuWorks
01-21-17, 09:29
Any review on Neha inde on locanto. Says she has a place in KP Kumar.

This was a terrible day, didn't loose money but time wasted and johnny was sad too.

1. Contacted Kajal from Locanto (not real name she also has an ad on Sonali with fake pics). Calls you to Kondhwa (traveled 18 kms to reach her), when you reach she stops picking up call. Then a guy so called driver calls to pick you up and takes to a shitty lodge with a different set of new girls. Where is madame, no idea she doesn't work from here.

And boy what ad she has on Locanto. Guys please be aware, she is just playing with your time if you are not known to her.

2. Another indi contacted from Locanto. Same stuff good girl, has her own flat good service. When you reach you are told to come to hotel by an agent and pay 5 K for 2 hours.

3. Tried another one a day before same from Locanto. That also said madame has a nice flat. All you land up to a dingy hotel in Balajinagar.

Why cheat clients. Why not just tell that we give you shitty service in the name of high escorts. So keep your ear and eyes open when you deal with Locanto specially in Pune.

AmpHunter007
01-21-17, 10:42
Hi fellas,

Need some help. I will be near Pune station area on Monday. I got couple of hours to kill in the afternoon. I mean huge investor in Spas. This is my first time trying in India. Any recommendations in that area? I found couple of places. Replies through clues and codes will also work.

Thanks for helping this brother.

AquaGenius
01-21-17, 10:59
Members have anyone tried these birds? Please respond ASAP.Any chance you or someone from this forum availed the services of the bird in saree? I sense an erotic look in her face somehow. If availed, please share FR and would be willing to exchange contacts.

GuyNxtDoor
01-21-17, 12:34
Are Yung spa and Y spa in Aundh are same? I know Yung is above the famous bookstore. Where is Y spa if it is a different entity?

After 6 months of silent mongering in Pune, I have decided to go for my first FR. The forum has been supportive whenever it comes to providing valuable information like how to do safe mongering or providing spa reviews or indie contacts.

I have tried many spas in Pune and here are the details.

1. why spa in Aundh: This was my first spa visit in my life and the quote 'Your first impression is your last impression' has been proved here correctly. I was assigned Thai therapist A derived from fruit. The therapist was awesome. She removed my disposals when she entered. Had the best DFK and unlimited HJ for 2 k..

SexyMonger
01-21-17, 13:15
Hi guys,

has anyone tried Saina from locanto claims to be in katraj area. 5 k total 1 k advance through paytm. True caller shows ID as Saina Mondal. Didn't want to fall in trap by paying advance. Any confirmation will be of great help if she is for real or fake.No advances dude.

Rupert4924
01-21-17, 17:38
Hi,

Can some one pm me Deepali (Hadapsar) number?

Thanks.

RohanM
01-21-17, 18:35
I know street picp in Nigdi. If you do there she charges 300,coming to room 1000 rs.

In reciprocate I want same cheap rate.

Please don't waste time in telling me budhwar peth or if you don't have anything to bargain.

Karan1987
01-21-17, 19:33
Hi all,

Any one know this Rita from Craigslist? Her post Is showing since 20th.

By the way Hi. I'm new to this world so please enlighten me if I don't know any rules of this forum.

Regards,

KK.

Karan1987
01-22-17, 00:10
I know street picp in Nigdi. If you do there she charges 300,coming to room 1000 rs.

In reciprocate I want same cheap rate.

Please don't waste time in telling me budhwar peth or if you don't have anything to bargain.Honestly speaking I'm new to Pune so I know nothing of costly or cheap sort.

UdiBaba
01-22-17, 03:43
Are Yung spa and Y spa in Aundh are same? I know Yung is above the famous bookstore. Where is Y spa if it is a different entity?Based on my info, both belong to the same owner. Also add why Spa in KN to this list.

UdiBaba
01-22-17, 03:45
Has anybody tried be Thai spa in Baner? Seems to be newly opened.

CheeleePee
01-22-17, 05:34
I have been reading this site for the last year and read almost all FR's. The FR's were really useful and because of these FR's I was able to start my mongering life. Have been to some spas after reading here. Just joined today and will post my FR soon.

RPrakas1
01-22-17, 07:00
Hi bros,

Please share some SP contact details in Pune near Magarpatta city.

Your help would be much appreciated and I would share my reviews here.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Kunalaking
01-22-17, 08:02
Being a frequent traveler due to job constraints, I find myself in different places at different times. Have largely mongered in Bangalore and Delhi to now.

Am in Pune for a month due to protect requirements.

Calling out to Pune forum for any leads of worthwhile indes with incall. Prefer MILF but GFE more important.

Hoping to hear from seniors. Will share upon finding a worthwhile contact.

Kunal.

RedAlloy
01-22-17, 08:25
Today again 3rd time visited AZ spa. Took prior appointment of M. This time also got BJ for almost half hour. Cannot ask for FS. Anybody got BJ from this spa or I'm the lucky one. As she was telling she didn't give BJ to anyone else. Will not go there again, as damages are more.

Damage- 3 k (BJ, fingering, top access).

Massage- 1.6 k.

Juan Garcia
01-22-17, 08:27
Guys,

I had a bad experience with Leena- basically, paid for FN and got less than ST (with a lot of restrictions). She said she was feeling ill but I wasn't sure if she was faking it so I couldn't do a thing. And this was the 2nd meeting (1st was great). Lesson: NEVER transfer money to anyone without first completing the deed. Message me for more details (seniors only-- also, don't ask me for contact no).

JG.

Rafa12
01-22-17, 09:19
There are lot of new so called SPs who ask us to pay in advance via paytm or other means and fool us off. Beware guys!

Guys,

I had a bad experience with Leena- basically, paid for FN and got less than ST (with a lot of restrictions). She said she was feeling ill but I wasn't sure if she was faking it so I couldn't do a thing. And this was the 2nd meeting (1st was great). Lesson: NEVER transfer money to anyone without first completing the deed. Message me for more details (seniors only-- also, don't ask me for contact no).

JG.

HotRahul27
01-22-17, 09:23
Hello Senior mongers,

I am in Pune from Friday without any luck, got a no. Of Indi Pal. From my friend.

Would request fellow senior mongers to kindly provide some Indi contacts so that Pune might be remembered by me for mongering too.

Any help needed in Delhi, I would be surely helping it out.

Thanks in advance.

Nzp999
01-22-17, 09:32
Hey fellow mongers,

In Pune on business and was hoping if some of you guys could help me out with some really good birds. Will definitely reciprocate really good contacts from Bangalore. Including an ME chick.

Thanks in advance guys.

Siidharth
01-22-17, 10:43
Hello everyone,

Writing after a long time. Having a Sunday off so just thought of trying out a nice indie. To start with couldn't think of many options. Then thought of trying out Pallavi, so just called her and inquired about the prices, she quoted the usual 6 k, the moment I asked her if she could come a little down on pricing, she disconnected. I called her back and she was like she's not interested, she never charges less than 6 k. She could have told this to me rather than disconnecting is what I think. I mean. Paying 6 k to Pallavi for 1 session is overpaying for sure and then she has this attitude because we guys are paying her this much. She doesn't need more clients, she already has many people paying her this exorbitant amount. We seriously need to make a combined effort to bring the pricing down, 6 k for an average looking girl is way to high just for a session.

Besides I read a post on Ritu. 7 k for a mid aged old lady after bargaining is on the higher side as well. I mean. Pune's just become a nightmare for mongers. We don't have any option at affordable rates. Everything seems to be 6 k + and these are inflationary prices; just because people are paying. These girls are charging.

Even spas are going from 500 to 2 k for a HJ. Visited bliss Hadapsar last weekend, special thanks to nearbuy. Pricing has been kept under control for the counter at least. Booked Anny, had seen her and she looked hot. When I actually saw her that day, she was beautiful. Was all excited when she was doing the usual foot wash. In the massage room, she was massaging quite deep, so extras were surely on offer, I knew that anyways. Just within 20 minutes of massage, I asked her what's on offer. She could not understand English, so all the conversation was through mobile using a translator. She quoted 5 k for B2B, I just told her too high and offered 2 k, she was like 4 k would be the final bet. Tried convincing to no avail. Then she was like she will do HJ for 2 k, I told her I will give her 1 k for HJ, she somehow agreed and started with the HJ. I asked her to finish the massage first at least and she obliged hurriedly. And a HJ to end with. Could not enjoy a nice erotic massage because I popped the question about extras too early. After deciding on extras, it was a very mechanical massage and she just wanted to get done with the HJ, an extreme contrast to the massage she was doing before the question. So better delaying asking about extras until you are done with the massage. If we don't control the pricing, soon we will have to shell out 2 k just for a HJ even.

Today not letting my little brother take over and its the mind who's driving and appealing to all fellow brothers to make an effort to bring down the pricing to where it shall be. We can easily start avoiding the likes of Pallavi and show her that she's highly over priced. Cheers to making Pune. A mongers paradise again.

TheFunDuo
01-22-17, 10:48
AMP you can try Zen spa opp Hotel Sun and Sand hotel it is just couple of kms from station. If you can go couple of kms more then there is a plethora of spas in Koregaon Park.

Hi fellas,

Need some help. I will be near Pune station area on Monday. I got couple of hours to kill in the afternoon. I mean huge investor in Spas. This is my first time trying in India. Any recommendations in that area? I found couple of places. Replies through clues and codes will also work.

Thanks for helping this brother.

RedAlloy
01-22-17, 11:10
Guys,

JG.Bro,

I was also having same experience. Booked for full night, but after paying 15 k, she said timings will be 10-3 pm. Only 5 hrs and she got menstrual cycle at start of 2nd round. She left at 1:30 am But took the fees for full night. I was just sitting like dead duck in that room after listening his menstrual news. So guys lesson learnt we can pay in step by step after each round, I think. And Leena is very slim, service is also not good. One should avoid this high pay girl with bad service and attitude.

TomPads123
01-22-17, 14:21
Hello,

New to Pune. Can you please share any good contact at Wakad Pune? Would be really thankful.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

MarksMen
01-22-17, 17:53
Apologies if I have offended anyone but seriously guys we need to control the price. Today after a long time visited my regular spa and my regular masseuse. I had shared her details with some fellow brothers came to know where she was quoting 1-2 k now she quoting 4-5 k.

A humble request to fellow mangers please be united and try to control the price it will benefit for all of us.

Marksmen.

VFM16
01-23-17, 03:29
Mate,

You clearly overpaid. I got bi from her last year for 2 k. She told me she is the only one who gives BJ there.

Last week when I called tat spa, I did not ask for her. Still receptionist told me she is on leave. This shows her popularity. This must have compelled her to increase prices. Like marksman said, v need to keep a check on prices!

Today again 3rd time visited AZ spa. Took prior appointment of M. This time also got BJ for almost half hour. Cannot ask for FS. Anybody got BJ from this spa or I'm the lucky one. As she was telling she didn't give BJ to anyone else. Will not go there again, as damages are more.

Massage- 1.6 k.

KenTheRockstar
01-23-17, 06:02
That's very true MM. I have experienced the same. Some people don't understand what are setting up for themselves and others.

Apologies if I have offended anyone but seriously guys we need to control the price. Today after a long time visited my regular spa and my regular massaeaue. I had shared her details with some fellow brothers came to know where she was quoting 1-2 k now she quoting 4-5 k.

A humble request to fellow mangers please be united and try to control the price it will benefit for all of us.

Marksmen.

AquaGenius
01-23-17, 06:49
Hi Siid,

Totally agree with your views and that of MarksMen. I was highlighting the same in my earlier posts. Pune has become a costly affair.

The therapist who was ready and willing to give HJ with full top access for 800 around 9 months back is now charging 2 k for the same.

As you have mentioned about Ritu's post, just wanted to say that the 7 k was for 2 sessions. I am neither justifying myself or disagreeing with you, I too did feel I paid more. But instead of agreeing to her 6 k single session (5 k for her and 1 k for the room, as she says), I felt 7 k for 2 sessions was a bargain.

Spoke to Leena last week, she was adamant on 5 k single session with no place. She was full of attitude and I said I will not pay more. So dropped the plan. And now seeing some reviews of Leena I guess it was good that I did not go ahead. Might as well try her if she agrees to reduce the damages.

That said, we all need to try our bit and put check on the prices. Good luck guys and let us all work together towards making Pune an affordable place for mongering.

Hello everyone,

Writing after a long time. Having a Sunday off so just thought of trying out a nice indie. To start with couldn't think of many options. Then thought of trying out Pallavi, so just called her and inquired about the prices, she quoted the usual 6 k, the moment I asked her if she could come a little down on pricing, she disconnected. I called her back and she was like she's not interested, she never charges less than 6 k. She could have told this to me rather than disconnecting is what I think. I mean. Paying 6 k to Pallavi for 1 session is overpaying for sure and then she has this attitude because we guys are paying her this much. She doesn't need more clients, she already has many people paying her this exorbitant amount. We seriously need to make a combined effort to bring the pricing down, 6 k for an average looking girl is way to high just for a session.

Besides I read a post on Ritu. 7 k for a mid aged old lady after bargaining is on the higher side as well. I mean. Pune's just become a nightmare for mongers. We don't have any option at affordable rates. Everything seems to be 6 k + and these are inflationary prices; just because people are paying. These girls are charging..

Rick5641
01-23-17, 15:59
I did write post on Kismatwali (Synonym for word in English) few months back. Thought to try her again, so called and booked appointment.

Took 90 minutes Massage. She did massage for 15 minutes and then removed my dispose. Game started. Nice massage+ soft touch here and there.

Then she asked me about extra, after small talk agreed to for B2B at 2 K. Well she have awesome curvy body and big boobs (Not saggy like others, they are firm and round). She started rubbing my jhony with her boobs and then took it between her pussy lips. What it was awesome feeling. Sucked her boobs and tried to finger anus but she requested not to do. I asked her for BJ she said my be she will give next time. Then I asked her for my nipple suck. She did it in awesome way.

Overall it was again a nice experience. Trying to ask her for night at my place with FS.

Place: A Spa at VN, Near newly opened famous south Indian restaurant.

Damages: 1.5 K at counter and 2 K B2B.

Body: 9/10.

Service: 10/10.

Cleanliness: 10/10.

WIR: Yeah.

Rick5641
01-23-17, 16:40
Hi all,

In touch with HW no. Ending 937 She said she is from Sangvi any report?

Also in touch with 518 from Swargate, told Rate of 5 K for 2 Pops.

Please share report if you have tried these ladies.

AkShay93
01-23-17, 17:55
Why take unnecessary risk and then worry afterwards?

Cover is a must.

Even people suffering from severe delayed-ejaculation who cannot ejaculate with condom (who hate condoms like hell as they feel no sensation and pleasure due to nerve-damage caused by various reasons) use this safety then why you dont.

Anyway its your choice. Take care.Should I get her contact number.

I am interested in her.

Samuel007
01-23-17, 18:34
Hello guys,

This is long pending FR. About 3 weeks may be.

Well booked on call, asked for Miss Dear (English Version) for 60 min.

Bargained with reception old lady, agreed for 1.2 k.

Assigned Room 3, it has two different beds, one high and one on floor.

Miss P, good fig, spotless milky skin comes inn. Straight forward hints with naughty talk and acts.

No disposable offered, lied down on high bed first, very erotic massage with touching and all, after five minutes.

She asked question ant what extras would you prefer?

I said will go for FS, she was like Direct FS? I said yes! And grabbed her near. Deal fixed to 3 k after very hard negotiate.

Then the best part of that day started with big bare hug and it went well with flow till the end without any hesitation.

I guess this much is enough as a FR.

Damages:

Spa: 1. 2 k.

Lady: 3 k.

I carried my own protection.

Please note there are two ladies we same name. This one is the one who appears in image if you will google this spa name.

Cheers.

Play safe always.

GuyNxtDoor
01-24-17, 02:54
Any identification mark of this miss P. I mean how does one ask for the right P at the reception? Is she Thai, NE or local?

Hello guys,

Miss P, good fig, spotless milky skin comes inn. Straight forward hints with naughty talk and acts.

No disposable offered, lied down on high bed first, very erotic massage with touching and all, after five minutes....

Samuel007
01-24-17, 04:43
Any identification mark of this miss P. I mean how does one ask for the right P at the reception? Is she Thai, NE or local?Spa is Jese with one more S and one more E, above hotel in Aundh.

Girl is NI from Chandi Fort.

She is slim and very cute face.

Gopanna2012
01-24-17, 07:13
You are quite lucky dear, can you PM me location.

Hello guys,

No disposable offered, lied down on high bed first, very erotic massage with touching and all, after five minutes...

TheBestIndia
01-24-17, 07:29
Apologies if I have offended anyone but seriously guys we need to control the price. Today after a long time visited my regular spa and my regular massaeaue. I had shared her details with some fellow brothers came to know where she was quoting 1-2 k now she quoting 4-5 k.

Marksmen.I agree with you marksmen. Prices are currently too high, and I am stopped mongering completely for the time being due to this. Though I know it might not help lower prices yet I think every contribution will help make them realize that they need to lower prices. It turns out cheaper to travel to Mumbai or Delhi for this these days.

I don't want to request others for anything, yet I am determined to not spend exorbitant amounts for unnecessarily hiked rates.

My two cents, kudos!

VJKrishna2008
01-24-17, 09:42
<classifieds portal is full of "independent" SW. Many of them advertizing only cam / chat services, some offer massage and most offer full service. Since last couple of months, I have noticed the trend where the SW seek advance payment through PayTM, MobiKwik, Freecharge or similar e-wallet services. As most of us already know, advance payment is not advisable. Usually this is a money grab by fake persons. The SW are happy to share their e-wallet ID which is the mobile number by default. So unless this trade now involves laundering money through other people's PayTM we can at least check the true owner of the e-wallet. Some quick observations and request for reference if anyone has met the following women (all from classifieds portal .

1. Desi Girl 12301 - Claims to be married, 31 YO, location seems to be Pune railway stn. , also Andheri E in Mumbai. Asks for 5 K outcall. Hasn't asked for advance, though.

2. sonaly 35 - Claims to be 35 YO, location is off Nagar road behind Inorbit mall, 5 K outcall, hasn't asked advance yet.

3. Tas 45 - Claims to be separated / heart broken, looking for "soulmate", doesn't mention money. Her post was removed on Jan 24. Asked if Ok to be seen together in public.

On a separate note, Neha-Aundh is out of commission due to pregnancy, as mentioned by her around 1 month back.

Tamarind29
01-24-17, 11:06
Any identification mark of this miss P. I mean how does one ask for the right P at the reception? Is she Thai, NE or local?Checked with the spa, P has left the center and gone home.

Tamarind29
01-24-17, 11:36
Looks like gone are the days when Mrs M used to accept 800 or 1 k for the same erotic message and full top access. 2 k is on higher side but looks like we cannot bring these down now?Times have changed, she has no negotiation policy.

Last 10 minutes fun- 1000.

Fun during the massage- 2000.

But just the sensual massage and over the top touching.

RaviRocks
01-24-17, 12:37
<classifieds portal is full of "independent" SW. Many of them advertizing only cam / chat services, some offer massage and most offer full service. Since last couple of months, I have noticed the trend where the SW seek advance payment through PayTM, MobiKwik, Freecharge or similar e-wallet services. As most of us already know, advance payment is not advisable. Usually this is a money grab by fake persons. The SW are happy to share their e-wallet ID which is the mobile number by default. So unless this trade now involves laundering money through other people's PayTM we can at least check the true owner of the e-wallet. Some quick observations and request for reference if anyone has met the following women (all from classifieds portal .

1. Desi Girl 12301 - Claims to be married, 31 YO, location seems to be Pune railway stn. , also Andheri E in Mumbai. Asks for 5 K outcall. Hasn't asked for advance, though..Hi,

What reply did you get from Tas_45? Is he willing to get connected with you? Why did she removed her AD?

GuyNxtDoor
01-24-17, 17:52
Thanks Samuel, got the hints about the girl. The name of the spa is till unclear to me, but I can call a couple of them and check if they have miss dear.

Spa is Jese with one more S and one more E, above hotel in Aundh.

Girl is NI from Chandi Fort.

She is slim and very cute face.

IronMan0402
01-24-17, 18:32
1. Aura near gate area in garden complex.

Went here for the first time. Miss A received me and took me for feet wash. Gave flip-flops to wear and took me to the massage booth with curtains. I said I would prefer a room with door. She went and asked the manager. First manager said 500 extra for room, but I negotiated and got it for free. I guess he budged because I didn't use the nearbuy coupon. Miss A got the hint. I changed into disposables and the massage started. A is a fantastic masseuse. Talkative. She keeps you engaged. She suddenly started spilling beans about her personal life. Like her family is in Thailand, she is here since when, she was first in Mumbai, etc. She pulled down the disposables and started massaging bum. H. E. A. V. E. and. At this point, it was clear that extras are on offer. But I held my ground firmly and didn't ask. She asked me to turn and here comes the question after 15 minutes. "So you want anything else?" she asked. Then followed the normal conversation, negotiation, bla bla. Agreed for HJ with top access in 1 k. She was wonderful. Promised more next time.

2. STT above bank.

Miss I. Honestly, I was not very optimistic about this woman. But I thought what the heck!! Washed my feet, went to the room, changed. Half an hour into the massage, she quietly whispered in my ear. "you want anything extra?" I was like. Hell yeah. She asked 3.5 k for B2B. I said no and turned my face around. That's it. She started explaining me what B2B is. Woman please. Its like explaining a small kid how good a toffee tastes. She came down to 3 k. I politely asked for 2.5 k, else I was happy with massage only. She obliged and quickly undressed herself. Slightly aged woman, skin held well, fair, smooth, face was 7/10 (subjective to me) jugs ranging between small and medium (crap, those padded bras! She started rubbing her body over mine. Intermittent lip kiss, constant fingering, soft moaning, boobs on my face, the other hand caressing and fondling her assets. She got down after I was satisfied and finished me off. She quickly rushed into the shower. I was strictly off limits there. Overall a good experience.

3. why above Bookstore.

The plump Miss K. Miss A was not available. But I had gone with the sole intention of having a good massage (general says wink wink! Miss K is a plump lady, 6/10 looks, medium to big boobs (padded bras are an epidemic). Started massage. I laid absolutely numb, enjoying the massage. The lady is heavy and on a little stronger side when it comes to massage. I took 90 minutes package. Half way through, she pops the question. Upper mind short-circuit all thinking traffic temporarily diverted to bottom one. I usually don't get excited by plump ladies, but that is my upper mind. Finalized BJ in 1 K. She asked if want lip massage in another 0.5 k. What a creative way to ask for DFK. Obviously I said yes. I mean he said yes. Man it was one of the best DFK I have had (I have had plenty of them BTW). Jerked, showered, off I went.

Future plans:

1. STT other branch.

2. A spa in P.S.

3. KP.

One small request: Please recommend a spa and masseuse OK with DKF. Preferably slim bodied.

PM is working.

Adios.

Will post my FS FR soon.

Amby2006
01-24-17, 20:08
Hi,

Can anyone tell me good pub where one can find many good girls.

Thanks,

Amby.

Bad Duck
01-25-17, 05:00
Someone, anyone,

Get back to me with inde or HW contacts in Pune.

Willing to exchange everything I have on my phone. For good leads.

MyDream8
01-25-17, 08:19
Does anybody tried this girl?

Got it from SP. He claimed this girl to be indie and not regular.

Initial quote was around 10 k with 3 star hotel accommodation.

Bargained to 6 k with hotel.

I did not meet her because SP asked me to go directly to hotel room where he has arrangements.

In the recent past, our fellow mongers have experienced that girl shown in pic. And actual girl coming to hotel are different.

Feedback is requested.

MyDream8
01-25-17, 08:28
Recently went to this newly opened spa. This spa has other branches across Pune.

Went there with NB coupon. There are 2 managers one middle aged lady and a guy.

Allotted Ms. M, slightly plum aged around 30 - 35.

Spa having curtains which is big turn off.

Massage was ok. At last asked about extras and she was ready for only HJ and maximum TL because lade manager does the patrolling and peeps through curtain to contain naughty things.

She did avg HJ with nip sucking. During HJ, she covered my johnny with towel so that outside person should not realize what is happening. This is poor try, I must say.

Overall OK experience. I asked whether she is open to have coffee with me outside, she said she doesn't know anything in Pune and asked me to visit the spa again.

IronMan0402
01-25-17, 12:23
Guys,

Who have visited STT on the mall, can you please let me know the best therapist? Preferably slim one. I heard there is a European looking therapist there. Can you please tell me her name? PM is on. Will post review. Planning appointment for today.

Thanks.

AquaGenius
01-25-17, 13:08
Brethren,

I would like to inform people that I have burnt my fingers so before going ahead read this FR. After our fellow monger kindly shared the details, I looked for NB coupons and booked an appointment for a Swedish massage. The receptionist is one nasty lady with full of attitude. She said people with coupons need to shell 500 bucks extra. Agreed and asked for miss P. Instantly she was angry and says " so you have been here before. Since it is not your first time you need to pay 1500. " I said I have never visited your spa and I know the name only thru a friend. After a bit of annoying talk she agreed for coupon + 500. Once I reached I was assigned P and she looked good as suggested by previous monger. Once inside room, I told her my friend recommended I go with her. She asked for his name and I faked. And she looked puzzled. Well, when asked to change I left the dispo and sat nude. She did not object.

Her massage was not so great but between OK and good. Bit of small talk and Once I turned on my back she asked if I wanted anything else. I asked the menu and OMG. The prices seem to be revised. 2 k HJ, 3 K French (BJ) and 5 k for FS. I said leave it. I had my own reasons to be desperate and started negotiation. She wouldn't agree for 2.5 k FS. And says I never give it for less than 5 k. I said I know all and asked her to do it in 3 k finally. Had to persuade her a lot but she was stuck on 4 k final. After a while the deal broke and she agreed. But to my bad luck, she says she cannot remove her top and bra completely. As it is closing time and her manager is strict she asked me to do it immediately. She pulled her pants till knees and slept with her legs raised and asked me to do. With some difficulty as I had oil on my body and her position, I finished the deed. But mind you, all the while she was pushing me to do it quickly and did not cooperate much. She put rocky near her pussy and says its inside, really? I again inserted myself and finished. After I took bath and was about to leave she was saying you owe me money so swipe card. WTF. I said I never agreed. But then I said I will pay more when I visit again. To which she says if you don't come again, I will take your number from register, call you and fight with you. Just hoping she was being playful, else.

So what I want to advise fellow brothers who might rush reading about FS in spa. Be confident and don't let her do all these nakhras. Do not pay more than 3 k at any cost to her for FS. If going for FS start talking early in massage and ask her to remove all clothes. Don't just budge away for quick fuck. And importantly, use NB coupons on first visit to save few bucks and also go during afternoon during weekdays if possible. Unfortunately I went late evening. And remember what you pay for FS will be amount at counter plus amount inside. So think if its a good deal for you or not. Happy mongering and play safe.

GoldenYear
01-25-17, 15:22

Massage- 1.6 k.Yes, she does provide BJ. It was my first time with her and I guess I must have been last customer of the day. She first offered me HJ to which I readily agreed. As I was taking long time to jerk off, she started BJ. And Just after two minutes she asked me whether I was carrying protection to which I replied No. Immediately, she offered FS without protection as according to her she had feeling for me and also added that she never do it for anyone and I was the first. But, I refused to fall in trap and politely said No. So, the bottom line is never fall in trap of these girls. Play safe.

SinJay
01-25-17, 18:48
Completely agree. I had similar experience with most of the masseuse. In fact couple of them said that I am special only to you. Do visit me next time. They mean business at the end of the day.

Yes, she does provide BJ. It was my first time with her and I guess I must have been last customer of the day. She first offered me HJ to which I readily agreed. As I was taking long time to jerk off, she started BJ. And Just after two minutes she asked me whether I was carrying protection to which I replied No. Immediately, she offered FS without protection as according to her she had feeling for me and also added that she never do it for anyone and I was the first. But, I refused to fall in trap and politely said No. So, the bottom line is never fall in trap of these girls. Play safe.

SinJay
01-25-17, 18:55
Good FR. This is important especially for the newbies.

The receptionist is the pain. Seeing people going searching for miss S she started being greedy and pricey.

The place is also losing its hygiene. With that price you should try Ms. L on why spa.

So what I want to advise fellow brothers who might rush reading about FS in spa. Be confident and don't let her do all these nakhras. Do not pay more than 3 k at any cost to her for FS. If going for FS start talking early in massage and ask her to remove all clothes. Don't just budge away for quick fuck. And importantly, use NB coupons on first visit to save few bucks and also go during afternoon during weekdays if possible. Unfortunately I went late evening. And remember what you pay for FS will be amount at counter plus amount inside. So think if its a good deal for you or not. Happy mongering and play safe.

SimpleGuyPune
01-25-17, 21:34
Effingut Brewerkz has ladies night on Wednesday, you can go there. But I am curious, this forum is not for pickup artists, so how do you exactly plan to approach and talk to a girl about this lifestyle? Especially in Pune which is way more conservative than Mumbai.

Am not doubting your intent or skills, am just interested in knowing your method of operation.

Hi,

Can anyone tell me good pub where one can find many good girls.

Thanks,

Amby.

Tamarind29
01-26-17, 01:12
Brethren,

I would like to inform people that I have burnt my fingers so before going ahead read this FR. After our fellow monger kindly shared the details, I looked for NB coupons and booked an appointment for a Swedish massage. The receptionist is one nasty lady with full of attitude. She said people with coupons need to shell 500 bucks extra. Agreed and asked for miss P. Instantly she was angry and says " so you have been here before. Since it is not your first time you need to pay 1500. " I said I have never visited your spa and I know the name only thru a friend. After a bit of annoying talk she agreed for coupon + 500. Once I reached I was assigned P and she looked good as suggested by previous monger. Once inside room, I told her my friend recommended I go with her. She asked for his name and I faked. And she looked puzzled. Well, when asked to change I left the dispo and sat nude. She did not object.

Her massage was not so great but between OK and good. Bit of small talk and Once I turned on my back she asked if I wanted anything else. I asked the menu and OMG. The prices seem to be revised. 2 k HJ, 3 K French (BJ) and 5 k for FS. I said leave it. I had my own reasons to be desperate and started negotiation. She wouldn't agree for 2.5 k FS. And says I never give it for less than 5 k. I said I know all and asked her to do it in 3 k finally. Had to persuade her a lot but she was stuck on 4 k final..The receptionist lady looks like the owner is an ass with attitude. She increases the prices the moment you ask for a certain massage girl. I went with Pri (NE) girl, the massage was good but for FS she was a dead meat.

HunterSuper007
01-26-17, 06:05
Brethren,

Her massage was not so great but between OK and good. Bit of small talk and Once I turned on my back she asked if I wanted anything else. I asked the menu and OMG. The prices seem to be revised. 2 k HJ, 3 K French (BJ) and 5 k for FS. I said leave it. I had my own reasons to be desperate and started negotiation. She wouldn't agree for 2.5 k FS. And says I never give it for less than 5 k..That's why please read all the FR before mongering. I have given couple of FRs on J spa aundh. The receptionist is an arrogant lady. I used pay 1 k as counter charges she increased to 1.5 k after lot of argument. And in the massage room never shell out more than 1 k for HJ. At the counter don't pay more than 1 k at any cost. Please don't buy NB coupons also.

Praks111
01-26-17, 07:50
Guys,

I have come across two new birds view loc. Leela and Sonaly35. Has anyone tried them. Waiting for reviews.

Juan Garcia
01-26-17, 08:47
Bro,

I was also having same experience. Booked for full night, but after paying 15 k, she said timings will be 10-3 pm. Only 5 hrs and she got menstrual cycle at start of 2nd round. She left at 1:30 am But took the fees for full night. I was just sitting like dead duck in that room after listening his menstrual news. So guys lesson learnt we can pay in step by step after each round, I think. And Leena is very slim, service is also not good. One should avoid this high pay girl with bad service and attitude.She said the same thing to me- menstrual problems. It's of course natural but WGs should not be taking up appointments during those times. Also, I know LT rates are 15k but do not pay this one more than 12K because you're not, like my friend above confirmed, getting more than 5 hrs at best. With me, it was less than 3hrs; she left at around 1.30 am and I was frustrated and felt cheated on the hotel room. Let us please continue exposing these incidents here, and make it safer for others. I don't think many of us here are the sort who will resort to violence, verbal or physical; let that not be misconstrued for gullibility.

Guys, this is our hard earned money- let's be careful what we get out of it.

Stay safe and be wary of being socially engineered. You can't trust any WGs, not even regulars.

KenTheRockstar
01-26-17, 10:01
Very true Aqua. The receptionist in the spa is very arrogant. Miss Pri was really good some months back. I have availed her for FS in 2 K for couple of times. She did show some nakhras that time but I had convinced her and had very nice sessions then. But lately I had shared her digits with someone in the group and he raised her price for no reason. Last time when I had taken massage from her she was not at all ready to come down. So I just enjoyed groping the entire session.

Had been to this spa some 2 weeks back and purposely ignored her and took services from Miss S (Maharashtraian girl). Her massage was ok. But even she shows lot of attitude and not ready for FS. Got HJ and top access for. 7 k. During that had pulled her pants down and fingered her for long time during HJ. She really has wonderful round ass. Did spanked for a couple of times as well.

After the deed was done. Got down from the table and pulled her closer had a long DFK while groping her ass and fingering her with her pants down. I only enjoyed that part of the deed.

Her boobs are not that great. Infact not at all in shape.

Was thinking to try Miss S there. After having such arrogant experience might not go there.

Brethren,

I would like to inform people that I have burnt my fingers so before going ahead read this FR. After our fellow monger kindly shared the details, I looked for NB coupons and booked an appointment for a Swedish massage. The receptionist is one nasty lady with full of attitude. She said people with coupons need to shell 500 bucks extra. Agreed and asked for miss P. Instantly she was angry and says " so you have been here before. Since it is not your first time you need to pay 1500. " I said I have never visited your spa and I know the name only thru a friend. After a bit of annoying talk she agreed for coupon + 500. Once I reached I was assigned P and she looked good as suggested by previous monger. Once inside room, I told her my friend recommended I go with her. She asked for his name and I faked. And she looked puzzled. Well, when asked to change I left the dispo and sat nude. She did not object...

Bad Duck
01-26-17, 10:24
Effingut Brewerkz has ladies night on Wednesday, you can go there. But I am curious, this forum is not for pickup artists, so how do you exactly plan to approach and talk to a girl about this lifestyle? Especially in Pune which is way more conservative than Mumbai.

Am not doubting your intent or skills, am just interested in knowing your method of operation.Really? I find that girls in Pune are much more approachable than the Mumbai ones. I'm from Mumbai and I show much better in Pune than in my own city.

Amby2006
01-26-17, 16:14
Hi guys,

Any good pubs in Pune where there are chances of finding some good partner for NSA or ONS.

Thanks,

Amby.

Chutkabhut
01-26-17, 16:18
Hi mongers,

I have been hunting KP for a while now.

This spa is on and main Road. You can see "Ocean" of Thai there. Entrance is from backside.

Availed Balinese massage for 60 minutes and got a Thai therapist Miss C.

She has a very cute face. My Johnny was all ready just to see her.

First 10 minutes began with stretching and then started massage. Without wasting time I asked her about extras and with a cute smile she said variety of services. Tough Prices are high but worth a penny for such a beautiful working girl. Availed B2B.

She undressed herself completely and began the adventure. Her boobies was good enough with pink nipples.

More than that her juicy lips was awesome. She gives good smooch. Fingered her. I was in heaven.

Can't control myself asked for FS but with little hesitation she denied and I didn't forced as I was not having protection that time.

She gave me a good BBBJ with extra cost.

Massage- Well don't know as I took extras from start.

Tits- 8/10.

Face- 10/10.

Figure- 9/10 (She goes gym to maintain her shape).

Pussy- 9/10.

Will definitely visit again.

Meat Duck
01-26-17, 20:20
Dear friends,

I am new for this group, but not new for ISG forum. Would like to know if there are any such spa's which are open 24 hours (or) at least until midnight. Because I am planning to stay only 1 night in Pune. Request any help either via forum (or) via PM. I am having PM facility. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Meat Duck.

Holocaust
01-26-17, 21:27
Hey peeps,

I was away for sometime from Pune scene. I do have a few CGs but I want someone different this time. So do PM me. Willing to trade contacts.

Holocaust.

SamirM
01-27-17, 02:34
Hi mongers,

This spa is on and main Road. You can see "Ocean" of Thai there. Entrance is from backside.

First 10 minutes began with stretching and then started massage. Without wasting time I asked her about extras and with a cute smile she said variety of services. Tough Prices are high but worth a penny for such a beautiful working girl. Availed B2B..You have not mention damages you paid. Let us know the same.

VFM16
01-27-17, 03:00
Some discovery. Have you ever noticed that when you select a random girl and ignore popular girl, you can expect the best service.

I went to my regular spa. Miss Popular was busy so went with Miss S. She came in as I was changing. I told her not to waste disp on me as some other guy can use it. She neatly kept it in box.

Massage was good but not even 5% erotic. She ignored the erogenous zones. When I flipped over, it was already saluting. I asked her watz for extras. She just said HJ and mild touching without removing any clothes. I praised the popular girl without naming her. She became bit jealous. She agreed for B2B. Then I helped her remove each and every bit of her clothing. Once nude, I desperately started sucking her huge melons and fingering simultaneously. Found it wet. Inserted two fingers, found wetter. Inserted 3 fingers, found tight. Then sticked to 2. Slowly went down and performed DATY. She turning hot. I should have carried protection. Then asked her to lie on bed and performed full fledged DATY. My face was completely wet.

Later she held my face tightly to a point tat I suffocated. Then she shuddered. That was some achievement. I lied on her for some time. She got up and performed a simple HJ for me, I was playing though. I came in sometime.

Chgs: 1.5 at counter. Khadoos lady.

Extras: 2 k. Actually she should pay me as she got one of lifetime sensation.

Figure: Huge boobs plump female though short in height.

WIR: probably yea with high expectations.

KrubyIndia
01-27-17, 10:35
Hi,

Can you provide some more hints for this spa. Not a local so do not know all the spa on KP.

Hi mongers,

First 10 minutes began with stretching and then started massage. Without wasting time I asked her about extras and with a cute smile she said variety of services. Tough Prices are high but worth a penny for such a beautiful working girl. Availed B2B..

Bad Duck
01-27-17, 12:08
Dear friends,

I am new for this group, but not new for ISG forum. Would like to know if there are any such spa's which are open 24 hours (or) at least until midnight. Because I am planning to stay only 1 night in Pune. Request any help either via forum (or) via PM. I am having PM facility. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Meat Duck.Doubtful but maybe you may have luck with a five star if you tell them you need late night massage.

AquaGenius
01-27-17, 12:58
Hello people,

Are there no good indies apart from the very few we used to discuss in Pune? Could someone share any new indies around P.S./ Wakad side? Would be glad to reciprocate as possible.

P.S.: There have been few newbies reaching out to me for indie contacts. Guys please understand, as per the forums rules (unsaid though) if you are not writing any FR or do not have even a single report that is worthy, please don't expect anything in return. Even though you might lure me saying you have indie contacts, how do I or someone trust you are sharing genuine contacts? There have been people sharing fake contacts and getting forum members into trouble. So all you need to do is RTFF and gather some info. Explore and experience, write FR and prove that you are genuine and then I am sure people in the forum will help as needed. There are very generous members in the forum who have helped me during initial days, you too shall be lucky, but be patient.

Cheers,

Aqua.

SamirM
01-27-17, 15:46
Some discovery. Have you ever noticed that when you select a random girl and ignore popular girl, you can expect the best service.

I went to my regular spa. Miss Popular was busy so went with Miss S. She came in as I was changing. I told her not to waste disp on me as some other guy can use it. She neatly kept it in box.

Massage was good but not even 5% erotic. She ignored the erogenous zones. When I flipped over, it was already saluting. I asked her watz for extras. She just said HJ and mild touching without removing any clothes. I praised the popular girl without naming her. She became bit jealous. She agreed for B2B. Then I helped her remove each and every bit of her clothing. Once nude, I desperately started sucking her huge melons and fingering simultaneously. Found it wet. Inserted two fingers, found wetter. Inserted 3 fingers, found tight. Then sticked to 2. Slowly went down and performed DATY. She turning hot. I should have carried protection. Then asked her to lie on bed and performed full fledged DATY. My face was completely wet..Some of us can guess who the hell that khadoos lady was. It must be J spa at aundh and let me know the name of a girl.

Thanks.

JizzyB
01-27-17, 17:42
Pune mongering scene has become dry as fucking desert. Haven't got a single lead in the past couple of months.

Hello people,

Are there no good indies apart from the very few we used to discuss in Pune? Could someone share any new indies around P.S./ Wakad side? Would be glad to reciprocate as possible.

P.S.: There have been few newbies reaching out to me for indie contacts. Guys please understand, as per the forums rules (unsaid though) if you are not writing any FR or do not have even a single report that is worthy, please don't expect anything in return. Even though you might lure me saying you have indie contacts, how do I or someone trust you are sharing genuine contacts? There have been people sharing fake contacts and getting forum members into trouble. So all you need to do is RTFF and gather some info. Explore and experience, write FR and prove that you are genuine and then I am sure people in the forum will help as needed. There are very generous members in the forum who have helped me during initial days, you too shall be lucky, but be patient.

Cheers,

Aqua.

SkyTech14
01-27-17, 18:09
Can anybody suggest some spa or massage parlors in KP, Vimal nagar or near by area with Indian therapist with good extra services.

Thanks.

RohanP9
01-27-17, 19:51
Just got registered myself on the site and after reading the post, wanted to buy the subscription but unable to buy it using my debit card, tried entropay but it does not support my debit card as it is not a global card. Is there any other options to buy the subscription? And what does infraction mean.

DreamBoats
01-27-17, 20:54
Anybody tried Leela from locanto?

Number ending with 507.

DactMong
01-27-17, 23:52
Try virtual credit cards. Most banks like hdfc and icici have it.

Just got registered myself on the site and after reading the post, wanted to buy the subscription but unable to buy it using my debit card, tried entropay but it does not support my debit card as it is not a global card. Is there any other options to buy the subscription? And what does infraction mean.

PowerTower
01-28-17, 02:53
Icici stopped issuing virtual CC.

Try virtual credit cards. Most banks like hdfc and icici have it.

Bond123
01-28-17, 03:07
Hi mongers,

As Pune has become dry was trying so many options and trying to find new. Got lucky with famous dating app which is based on swiping right or left. First had chat on that app then WhatsApp met her 3 weeks back. Took her for movie, eating, outing to near by places (day time). Finally this week she agreed and booked hotel and had an unlimited fun without any exchange of money. Obviously I am not going to share number. Then why I am writing it?Just to encourage mongers that keep trying you can get lucky & needs lot of patience. There are women in Pune who are looking for fun.

RaviRocks
01-28-17, 04:57
Has anybody tried Universal Spa in Baner? I knew massage starts from 1000 bucks & extras available at reasonable rates. But no Thai lady there.

RaviRocks
01-28-17, 05:01
I am newbie here. Since last 3-4 months, I am just reading FRs posted on forums of Pune, Kolkata, Mumbai & Delhi. It has helped me to understand terminology used, LE activity in Pune, how rates in Pune are hiked like anything, Kolkata is truly city of joy (many choices easily available at very low price compared to other metro cities), how people are spending the amount of money at spa centers which is supposed to be worth for LT etc. Credit goes to admin of the forums & senior members, who are sincerely keeping forums alive.

Would like to give you brief about me. I am a guy who enjoys sex with agreement of both. I am hesitant for paid sex which doesn't have involvement of feelings & passion. Yes some of indies are good at those too, but they all do this for money only. Nos. Of such good indies in Pune is very less. I have started enjoying life truly once my professional career started. Earlier I was like a sincere & studious guy. Internet has helped me a lot to obtain some valuable contacts with whom I am still having fun since last 9 years. And all those are free of cost because I am like a boyfriend for all those. Its not just sex, its all about love, passion, feelings, excitement. And I do respect everyone & give 100% of myself. Only expenses to be incurred by me are traveling, room charges, lunch / dinner, etc. Fun is unlimited without any restriction of time, nos. Of pops, any nakhra and all. I have tried most of my fantasies with them. This is my special & very very personal collections which can not be revealed. I categorize these contacts as primary once which includes unknowns met thru online chatting & social networking sites, friends from school & college, one south Indian lady 35 years old from my previous job, Punjabi housewife 40 years old from Mumbai (she is very very special for me because of my first sex with her, she is very rich. I have tried most of the positions & my fantasies with her. Not met her since 6 months.).

Regarding Pune, yes the current scene in Pune is not good for us. Because I have experienced the change happened. For example, I had tried a Russian girl at cost of 3 K only including place in P.S. 4 years back. I had clicked some pics of girl also. And now we are paying 3-4 K for HJ, TL at spas. I had some many contacts of SPs, decent indies who were giving service at 3-4 K only. Also had some contacts of local Marathi indies (mostly HWs) from whom I had availed service for 05 to 2 K. Examples: 1) Local Marathi indie at Chinchwad for 0.5 K, then raised 1 K, unfortunately I have lost this contact because of my silly thinking. 2) Local indie from Swargate for 1 K, I still have this contact & availing service. 3) Threesome with same indie from Swargate & her friend for 2.5 K for whole night 4 years back.

The list is endless. Even I didn't save contacts of many indies. But I now really feel very bad. Whatever contacts I have now, I will never loose those now. These are my secondary contacts.

I am not sure whether I can share secondary contacts with you or not. I need to ask those indies first. Fingers crossed. Forum discussions will just guide or suggest you, its not intended to provide us contact easily. We have to develop those. And its not as easy, needs lot of patience. Hope I have not misruled any guidelines of forum while writing this FR & it gets published soon. I am not too good in writing.

Happy weekend & safe mongering. I would like to share my experiences with primary & secondary contacts in my coming FRs.

MyDream8
01-28-17, 09:38
Does anyone has reference of Rati baner number ending 422.

Please PM me.

CrazyCat123
01-28-17, 09:54
I was tired of paying money and getting FS in Pune. So I thought of trying for some free services available and for my surprise yeah its available let me just a brief it all. So I got a contact of this bird from one of my friend and she is basically a doctor I just went to her for her Clinic for check up and then I just started messaging her and Call for dinner and then she made it up and all went so smooth I just called her to my room. I stay at 25th floor of blue ridge and things went very well and now I am repeating it very frequently and it works very well and the best thing is she is neither attached to anyone or he is not looking for love and she is a kind of person who need sex desperately at least once in a day so I'm just using it and we both are happy with it and trust me she is very much available for this and she is very open I would do like to share this contact but in turn looking for a more contact of this type so please PM if you have any contacts of this type.

AquaGenius
01-28-17, 11:36
Hey Bond,

Hearty congratulations. Keep rocking. I have been trying for a while now on these apps and couldn't get lucky yet. Matched couple of times and met a girl, but the girl pretends to be all traditional and no hookups. I politely left things there itself. Well, still trying my luck and your post has given me some boost Thanks for writing.

Hi mongers,

As Pune has become dry was trying so many options and trying to find new. Got lucky with famous dating app which is based on swiping right or left. First had chat on that app then WhatsApp met her 3 weeks back. Took her for movie, eating, outing to near by places (day time). Finally this week she agreed and booked hotel and had an unlimited fun without any exchange of money. Obviously I am not going to share number. Then why I am writing it?Just to encourage mongers that keep trying you can get lucky & needs lot of patience. There are women in Pune who are looking for fun.

Hmm134
01-28-17, 11:54
Guys,

Can you please advise some technique to lower the libido? Now-a-days want to concentrate on work. Sex distracts me too much.

Any suggestion on diet, medicine or some exercise?

Convictar
01-28-17, 11:56
Hey folks,

Miss Leena is playing SP now? Got a ping from her today saying she has a couple of gals and if I am interested.

Did she ping anybody else regarding the same?

Asking for 8 k ST.

Do let me know if its worth giving it a try.

Regards,

Convict.

Sam8601
01-28-17, 14:50
Hello champs,

I am a secret admirer of this forum. I have visited almost all the spas in Pune, but wrote few FRs only.

So, today I am going to write a few FRs which I hope will be useful for newbies.

Miss A, why spa above bookstore has a bit of charm because of which I am still going to this spa.

I have paid many visits to her and I started my mongering with her only.

But she has started asking more money now a days for the same service B2B, HJ+TL.

Body: 7/10.

Charges: 1 k. HJ, 1.5 K HJ+TL, 3 k B2B.

WIR: paid enough visits. Will try someone else.

If any new buddy wants to join this world then you can start with her.

Happy mongering.

Thanks,

Sam.

Juan Garcia
01-28-17, 15:13
Hey folks,

Miss Leena is playing SP now? Got a ping from her today saying she has a couple of gals and if I am interested.

Asking for 8 k ST.

Regards,

Convict.That's surprising. I asked her if she knew anyone else and she declined flat. I'd be careful here.

RessrRcky
01-28-17, 17:01
Hi mongers,

As Pune has become dry was trying so many options and trying to find new. Got lucky with famous dating app which is based on swiping right or left. First had chat on that app then WhatsApp met her 3 weeks back. Took her for movie, eating, outing to near by places (day time). Finally this week she agreed and booked hotel and had an unlimited fun without any exchange of money. Obviously I am not going to share number. Then why I am writing it?Just to encourage mongers that keep trying you can get lucky & needs lot of patience. There are women in Pune who are looking for fun.Hi,

I am also experience with two girls by this app. I had so many times session different different girls who was from this famous app last week. Now I am looking another girl who is ready for that.

So guys enjoy!

RedAlloy
01-28-17, 17:02
Hey folks,

Asking for 8 k ST.

Regards,

Convict.Bro,

I also got the message from Leena, sharing 7-8 pics of girl. I said what the hell is this, she said they are friend. Though the pics were not good, so didn't ask rates. I think she might be in duping business. So be careful.

Juan Garcia
01-28-17, 22:19
Hey folks,

Asking for 8 k ST.

Regards,

Convict.Yup-she sent me some pics too--anyone tried these yet? First is russian, quoting 20 K for night and 12 k for ST. Others, 15 K.

CellsHave2345
01-29-17, 04:07
Has anybody tried Universal Spa in Baner? I knew massage starts from 1000 bucks & extras available at reasonable rates. But no Thai lady there.I had tried it yesterday but it is a complete waste of money.

DeshuPune
01-29-17, 05:24
Hello champs,

I am a secret admirer of this forum. I have visited almost all the spas in Pune, but wrote few FRs only.

So, today I am going to write a few FRs which I hope will be useful for newbies.

Miss A, why spa above bookstore has a bit of charm because of which I am still going to this spa.

I have paid many visits to her and I started my mongering with her only.

But she has started asking more money now a days for the same service B2B, HJ+TL.

Body: 7/10..If you want to try other girl try Lucky. Even if you want to give reference just tell her paytm guy. She will understand. She is good B2B and DFK. At least I get. And brother she good person too. I visited her twice.

HotRahul27
01-29-17, 08:07
Hello bro,

Yes, When I was in Pune, I messaged Leena, she said she is not in Pune but sent me some Pics, that these birds are available if I am interested.

Hey folks,

Asking for 8 k ST.

Regards,

Convict.

Siidharth
01-29-17, 09:49
Guys,

Can you please advise some technique to lower the libido.. Sex distracts me too much. Any suggestion on diet, medicine or some exercise?Hi bro,

Well that was a first timer for me. Have read posts about increasing sexual stamina but I have never come across a post about reducing libido. Wish you could share some with people in need, hehe. Anyways as far as your problem is concerned, try your hands multiple times and you will be doing fine.

Ganatram
01-29-17, 10:05
Hi Bros,

In Pune for a week, hotel at Vimannagar.

Any MPs / indes you can share, will make a trip.

For me.

Will reciprocate with contacts from Pune / Delhi / babgalore.

Your earliest response would be appreciated.

JohnSnow12
01-29-17, 10:08
This was my fourth visit to this spa. Last two visits were not that good but got good quality massage from Miss K. This time I wanted to try miss A after reading FR of Aqagenious so I booked appointment at early morning thinking that Miss A will be fresh to taste. So went early to spa and reception guy said she is on the way so you have to wait for 10 minutes. I went to room and changed to disposal and was waiting for her to come to room. She came to room in 5 minutes and what a great welcome kiss she gave me immediately after entering room. She started giving GFE experience from very start and directly asked me for B2B. I said yeah why not? She was so sexy and beautiful girl with nice figure and smooth skin. I asked for FS but she was not ready for it. Anyway I was just trying my luck. She started giving me B2B with kissing all over my body. Johnny became to hard and wanted to enter her but thanks to her she was restricting me to do it. Yes thanks to her because I was not having protection with me. While giving B2B we came 69 position she was kissing my Johnny and I was leaking her wet pussy and figured her lot. Also got chance to suck her soft blobs. I controlled my Johnny so that it should not omit to early and I successfully lengthen the session. Finally I gave up and released lot of fluid over her body. Then she took me to bathroom and we took shower together. She is very naughty and gives you a total GFE all time.

Looks 10/10.

GFE. 10/10.

Damage 3 k B2B.

WIR yes sure.

Massage skills: no massage this time it was only foreplay game.

JizzyB
01-29-17, 10:37
Bloody RIP OFF.

-JizzyB.

Yup-she sent me some pics too--anyone tried these yet? First is russian, quoting 20 K for night and 12 k for ST. Others, 15 K.

Deepinsin85
01-29-17, 11:29
Hey bros,

This is my first post after months of silent mongering. I would like to thank all of you for the volume of information available here.

I have restricted myself to the spa's mostly because I am a coward. Had been a regular monger in Chennai.

Posting the spa's where Johny also got his due fun.

B spa in P.S.

Almost all of the ladies here offer extras. Flip side is that the rooms have only curtains.

C spa in P.S.

Massage and service has not been great for all the 5-6 times I have been there. However extras are available on request.

My spa in P.S.

Have got good massages but no extras offered and I didn't bother to ask, the girl was AVG.

Am spa in Baner.

Extras are available here but way too costly. Just been there twice and then stopped.

J spa in Aundh.

Maybe I was lucky because I didn't have to deal with the khadoos madam. It was a sweet lady at the reception.

Will post in detail later.

Cheers,

Deep.

SoftBaba
01-29-17, 18:22
Can someone share Kiran's digits and rate?

-Shandi.2 to 2.5 k negotiate PM me for Kiran digits.

SoftBaba
01-29-17, 18:24
Could you please PM me Kiran digits and location? Also any reference if that is needed. Any pic of Kiran? Kir Could reciprocate if you check my FRs and let me know what you need..Kiran location Viman nagar her office location. She can meet near Pune station while going back to home.

Time evening post 5:30 pm.

Ref Sameer.

PM me for her number.

BobbyHar101
01-29-17, 19:07
FR is a few months old.

Moved recently to Pune and got to know from a friend that extras are provided here.

Took a 90 min massage and asked for the Thai Miss O upon my friend's suggestion. Was disappointed that there were only curtains and no attached showers.

In she comes and asks if it was my first time and I say no. She was a bubbly girl. As soon as I lay down she slides down the dispo a little and gives me a spank.

Chatted with her a little and asked her if she gives massage outside. She said yes and is ready for out call (upon further enquiry quoted 5 k for 2 hrs FS).

Took a HJ + TL which was amazing. She definitely know the job (pun intended). She gave me a peck and her number when leaving.

Boobs: 7/10 (The softest boobs I've encountered though).

Damages: 1 k.

WIR: No. Curtains are a big turnoff.

By the time I tried calling her for outcall a month later, got to know that she went back to Thailand.

AquaGenius
01-30-17, 07:42
Kiran location Viman nagar her office location. She can meet near Pune station while going back to home.

Time evening post 5:30 pm.

Ref Sameer.

PM me for her number.Hi mate,

I already took her details from you over PM. However, I cannot go to her as she is on other side of city from where I stay.

Thanks anyways.

Xman Anil
01-30-17, 08:52
2 to 2.5 k negotiate PM me for Kiran digits.Please share the Kiran digit number.

Greetings,

1. Buy a subscription.

Thanks,

Jackson

Samuel007
01-30-17, 09:04
This was my fourth visit to this spa. Last two visits were not that good but got good quality massage from Miss K. This time I wanted to try miss A after reading FR of Aqagenious so I booked appointment at early morning thinking that Miss A will be fresh to taste. So went early to spa and reception guy said she is on the way so you have to wait for 10 minutes. I went to room and changed to disposal and was waiting for her to come to room. She came to room in 5 minutes and what a great welcome kiss she gave me immediately after entering room. She started giving GFE experience from very start and directly asked me for B2B. I said yeah why not? She was so sexy and beautiful girl with nice figure and smooth skin. I asked for FS but she was not ready for it. Anyway I was just trying my luck. She started giving me B2B with kissing all over my body. Johnny became to hard and wanted to enter her but thanks to her she was restricting me to do it. Yes thanks to her because I was not having protection with me. While giving B2B we came 69 position she was kissing my Johnny and I was leaking her wet pussy and figured her lot. Also got chance to suck her soft blobs..While enquired for Kat yesterday got to know that Kat left the place.

Anyone know where she joined or flown back to Thai?

Spune
01-30-17, 13:10
Guys,

Even I was surprised I also asked her if she's turned into SP but she didn't reply.

When I called she said she's out of town and msg only.

Have anyone spoken to her.

We should be careful. Maybe she must have given her mobile for to be used by any SP. That's why he might not answering calls.

Hello bro,

Yes, When I was in Pune, I messaged Leena, she said she is not in Pune but sent me some Pics, that these birds are available if I am interested.

JohnSnow12
01-30-17, 17:58
While enquired for Kat yesterday got to know that Kat left the place.

Anyone know where she joined or flown back to Thai?She went back to Thailand. She gives very nice massage but did not took extras because she was like plump which is not of my taste.

R2012
01-31-17, 02:49
Hello everyone,

I know you must be enjoying your own land of fun and by now you have must have figure out how to enjoy maximum in the same little time and in same price.

I am more into spa and enjoying for few years. If you really need to have a good fun without any hesitation FR other person then we all prefer thai over local. I might be wrong here as few our fellow members worked out their magic to get best from local therapist as well.

However, when it comes to thai therapist we know there are high chances of getting an extra and if you negotiate well you may get lucky to go for an extra mile.

These days any thai good ok or avg charges between 2.5 k to 3.5 for B2B and it just last for few min once your back massage is done and she has little time left on the clock.

I was always wondering I know I want this and want to enjoy more once the massage is done and HJ or B2B starts and finish we just head for shower and disburse. Sometime may be thing what if we get more time or we seriously started appreciating the skills few angels have.

So I had the similar thoughts and that suggest me to change the timing of getting extras. If you have the similar thoughts then it better to negotiate with the girl a start of the therapy and take extra at start instead of end.

I know negotiate to take extra before or during therapy. That's gives me time to go for one more around if I really enjoyed the work of the master.

Recently I started asking therapist to be without cloths throughout the therapy with b2 b whenever she feels to perform it and I was right it worked. You can imagine when you see a girl performing therapy one you and you can see her doing things in mirror. It's a different pleasure. You will also get a chance to play with her body whenever you want. DFK Sucking fingering time increases and once the therapy is done it will give you a chance to relax after a session and then a good shower.

Try it. We all have money constraint and have to work within budget to enjoy the maximum time.

Keep mongering and play safe.

SoftBaba
01-31-17, 04:49
Hi mate,

I already took her details from you over PM. However, I cannot go to her as she is on other side of city from where I stay.

Thanks anyways.She can travel on Sunday to your location if you meet her once. She stays at Kondhwa check what location is suitable for you.

SamirM
01-31-17, 06:55
I also tried to catch her on Saturday and she said that she's not available on Monday means yesterday. She also ping me her 4-5 pics and other 2-3 friends of her. She quoted herself for 7 k for 1 session to which I didn't negotiate yet. We have to be safe dealing with her for sure.

Guys,

Even I was surprised I also asked her if she's turned into SP but she didn't reply.

We should be careful. Maybe she must have given her mobile for to be used by any SP. That's why he might not answering calls.

SamirM
01-31-17, 07:05
Yaa last month she said that she travel thailand for 3 months in a year. Also she mentioned that all the staff change shifts with other branches. So we can call other branches too if she's available there.

While enquired for Kat yesterday got to know that Kat left the place.

Anyone know where she joined or flown back to Thai?

Ketan195
01-31-17, 08:24
Hi guys,

I have been silent reader of this forum from last 2 years, also contributed and exchanged few contacts on and off.

I was based in gulf for last 5 years hence, have monger education a lot in UAE, Bahrain and Thailand, now I am back in Pune and will start to network here.

I have one good contact of a couple who charge 10 k for threesome + they come to only star hotel.

I can share that contact plus few regular indies, in return I need contact of Pallavi (heard a lot but never tried her) and anyou high profile escort / indie, you can pm me directly.

Thanks and safe mongering.

Juan Garcia
01-31-17, 08:42
Bloody RIP OFF.

-JizzyB.The price is steep, yes. But did you avail of services? If yes, kindly post an FR.

Convictar
01-31-17, 10:34
Guys,

We should be careful. Maybe she must have given her mobile for to be used by any SP. That's why he might not answering calls.Yeaaa. And she was kind of desperate. As in desperately wanting me to come and try those gals. Something looks fishy.

Regards,

Convict.

RedAlloy
01-31-17, 15:52
She can travel on Sunday to your location if you meet her once. She stays at Kondhwa check what location is suitable for you.Guys,

Nobody tried kiran, most of them have met her. But no one did the deed. And no FR on kiran yet, even though Softbaba shared the contacts to many mongers. That's really surprising. If anybody tried, please share experience.

Even I also met her, but could not proceed due to hotel issues.

FundoBoy
01-31-17, 16:20
Hey folks,

Asking for 8 k ST.

Regards,

Convict.I would avoid her now. I don't want to pay to SP and her. The girls shared are not even worth the price and we might end up paying double commission.

ButockMann
01-31-17, 19:10
but could not proceed due to hotel issues.Lately I am finding that even Oyo rooms are demanding ID for both persons even though they accept couples from same city. From the point of view of discreetness, a monger would not like to let join his name with specific babe's. . yet previously green hotels have lately become strict about ID. In that case 5 star hotel with big lobby appears to be only option. Big lobby or restaurant on upper levels allows you to move to elevator, once inside you can proceed to your room.

SoftBaba
01-31-17, 19:21
Guys,

Nobody tried kiran, most of them have met her. But no one did the deed. And no FR on kiran yet, even though Softbaba shared the contacts to many mongers. That's really surprising. If anybody tried, please share experience.

Even I also met her, but could not proceed due to hotel issues.I spoke to Kiran, she had quality time with few mongers at Surya hotel. Please share experience.

Razxxx
02-01-17, 03:40
I spoke to Kiran, she had quality time with few mongers at Surya hotel. Please share experience.Thank you SoftBaba for the contact details, I called her 3-4 times but she did not respond.

Razxxx
02-01-17, 04:09
Been to a lodge called Sahiba near Akashvani nr Dena Bk; lot of activity! They don't provide birds, you got to carry your catch! No ID asked! In 500 you can't expect a great ambiance!

Wanted to know if Anna's den. Shrimant lodge in Handewadi road is still active?

Mark Inspire
02-01-17, 06:33
It is surprising that no one has done a FR on Kiran yet.

Hope there have been no issues.

I spoke to Kiran, she had quality time with few mongers at Surya hotel. Please share experience.

CoolPuneGuest
02-01-17, 10:14
Heard a lot about Leena, can any bro share her pic please.

I would avoid her now. I don't want to pay to SP and her. The girls shared are not even worth the price and we might end up paying double commission.

Horny Goan
02-01-17, 11:06
Hello fellow pleasure hunters,

I've been a silent watcher after my first post last year. Reached Pune very early yesterday and headed over to meet Smita (fixed appointment the day before). Was pleasantly surprised when I laid eyes on her. Not as old or ugly as a few people suggested. I kinda prefer MILF (but she'll soon be out of that category soon I reckon). Presented her the whiskey. She had 3 pegs and then started the deed. Chubby and loose body but a lot of enthusiasm. Urged me to try lots of different positions and was game for anything. Tried the famous rimming experience and it was extraordinary! Never been bitten on my butthole before. Then out of nowhere she started to insert Johnny into her unprotected! That was it for me and refused to do the deed. Johnny lost enthusiasm and left without release after paying her.

Damages: Room 1000, Smita 2500 + 200 for lunch it seems + whiskey and refreshments 210.

Total 3910 for a weird experience.

WIR: Hell No!

I expected great service from her but left disappointed without release.

I was kinda turned off by Spas by my previous so so experience at K spa on university road and didn't visit a spa since. But in the past few days the forum is lit up by reviews about J spa, why spa etc so decided to give spas another shot and boy was I surprised.

Went to J spa next to Hospital in Aundh and asked for the recommended masseuse P (Hindi for dear).

Was asked to wait for a while and served water. Khadoos lady (as mentioned) was there but was polite with me. Soon a slender girl invited me in and man was she beautiful! She was so pretty (by Indian standards) I was at a loss of words. Pretty hair, smooth skin and a pleasant attitude. Nice room with two beds, one regular and one mattress on the floor. Was asked to change into disposable but declined. She asked if I wanted something extra as well. Quoted 3 k for TL+ HJ + BBBJ. Asked for B2B but she said she doesn't provide. Thought it was kinda pointless to ask for FS. Negotiated hard to 2 k for the previous deal. Started massage and it was OK. I am a heavy built guy and she just couldn't apply the right pressure (which was OK). After 30 minutes asked her to go TL and start the deed. Explored her body. She has a very tight body with a strangely shaped tummy. Asked her for DFK and she provided hesitantly but got into the groove soon. That was the best part. Good boobs too. Wears a padded bra but in my opinion she doesn't need one. Played with her for 25 minutes, got relief, took shower and paid her. Asked if she's interested in coming outside and she politely declined. Some idiot told her about the forum and she's very evasive now. But I'm pretty sure I'll get her no. Next time.

Damages 1.5 k at counter and 2 k to the girl.

WIR: Hell yes.

P.S. If she asks about how you heard about her service just say a friend referred you. Take a generic name like Sameer or Pankaj and you'll be good to go.

SecretAdmirs5
02-01-17, 15:04
Been to a lodge called Sahiba near Akashvani nr Dena Bk; lot of activity! They don't provide birds, you got to carry your catch! No ID asked!Yes its popular for the college going crowd there. Mostly All the rich people reading nearby like Manjri and some parts of Hadapsar. Ancient land. Dad' s money and all stuff.

Open to others as well. I have never tried this place but got information from a near friend who lives close by.

Go take your bird with you.

And now don't publish the exact address and all. Clever people can find out and increase the rates.

SoftBaba
02-01-17, 15:20
Been to a lodge called Sahiba near Akashvani nr Dena Bk; lot of activity! They don't provide birds, you got to carry your catch! No ID asked! In 500 you can't expect a great ambiance!

Wanted to know if Anna's den. Shrimant lodge in Handewadi road is still active?2 km towards Manjri from Sahiba, Balaji lodge charges 300 only.

AquaGenius
02-02-17, 04:36
Guys,

We see very less FR these days. The forum is almost silent. People taking indie contacts could you please take time and do a short FR? If not how do we trust you are genuine mongers and have visited the indies? Sharing FR and highlighting the experience / concerns will only help us monger safely. I've shared contact of Ritu and Kiran with couple of mongers and even Softbaba has shared Kiran digits I guess. So please share the reports.

Also, sharing info even if you just discussed over phone and could not go will also help fellow mongers. Keep sharing and spreading the joy people.

Cheers.

AquaGenius
02-02-17, 06:22
Heard a lot about Leena, can any bro share her pic please.Attaching her pics mate. Hope it is the same Leena that all are discussing.

P.S.: Please do not ask me Leena's contact. I am in no mood to share since no one is doing FR after taking indie contacts and no one is contributing either with new contacts.

Kkarunkk
02-02-17, 10:53
I am a regular at this spa in Warje and there are numerous FRs on this one. The last time I went there about two weeks ago, I made friends with the Thai therapist, exchanged numbers and after a 3 days gap, I took her out on a drive to a nearby resort. Had unimaginable fun. And I am not going to name her or the spa here because of obvious reasons. Don't want her to be in a soup and don't want restrictions suddenly out there. She felt like a prisoner since she is not allowed to go out and when I took her out she felt very nice and happy. Now I am in a position to have sex on all her off days in my own room.

Why the f am I telling you this? Just to tell you not to give up hope. Keep trying. You never know what's in store for you, after all they are also humans, have feelings, and have regular needs like our own needs.

IronMan0402
02-02-17, 11:51
Got out of work early and decided to visit the why-Spa above bookstore.

Needless to say, I asked for Miss A and she was promptly made available. Miss A is probably among top 5 of the spa girls in Pune (I am being slightly conservative). This was my second time with Miss A. She took me to the room and performed the formality of asking me to change. I undressed and draped a towel around. She came after some time and locked the door from inside (to newbies. Yes you read that right. This spa has bolts and latches to the rooms). She gave me a nice hug and a kiss and I removed the towel. I didn't wear the dispos. She is OK with that even if its your first time. Then the massage started. She is quite average so far as massage is concerned (subjective to me), but hey, ninety percent of her clients don't give a damn about the massage. We talked for some time (rather struggled to-she has very poor English) and then she asked if what I wanted. She quoted 4 k for B2B with BJ. Outrageous I declined politely. She was very persuasive. I was not in a mood for BJ so quoted 2 k for B2B and HJ. Finally settled at 2.5 k. There are numerous FR's describing her skills so I would not venture into that. She does the deed wholeheartedly. She genuinely tries to please you. That is a guarantee. Finished up and went for the shower with her. She helped to clan up the oil. Had some water and left.

The only thing that concerned me is the audacity of these girls to hike rates like a waxing moon. There has to be a concerted effort from all of us to keep the rates under check, in a way that its a win-win situation for them as well as us.

BTW, she is ready to come out. Didn't ask the cost though.

Regards.

RocketsInSingh
02-02-17, 12:33
Guys,

We see very less FR these days. The forum is almost silent. People taking indie contacts could you please take time and do a short FR? If not how do we trust you are genuine mongers and have visited the indies? Sharing FR and highlighting the experience / concerns will only help us monger safely. I've shared contact of Ritu and Kiran with couple of mongers and even Softbaba has shared Kiran digits I guess. So please share the reports.

Also, sharing info even if you just discussed over phone and could not go will also help fellow mongers. Keep sharing and spreading the joy people.

Cheers.Yup totally agree with you. After sharing contacts also you expect the members to share their experiences whether good or bad and keep the information flowing.

Razxxx
02-02-17, 13:26
2 km towards Manjri from Sahiba, Balaji lodge charges 300 only.Shrimant is closed. Went there, greeted by a Tilak Dhaari. Said its closed, but could find some cars, am sure action is there, but not for the general public I suppose.

Samuel007
02-02-17, 17:19
Guys,

Cheers.Sorry for late FR, tried her day before.

As ma friend AquaGenius shared her no and gave me really end to end support, hats off for that.

Was out of town for two days so could not write, now also in hurry but will write point to point.

She is not looker as described by Aqua, but she is really a GFE kind.

She knows how to please when to please and where to please, really polite.

Will take care of your every small needs during the deed, tummy but can be ignored over the service.

Very safe and calm place.

Best soft boobies with perfect cheers on top with slim body. Charges 7 k. Non negotiate. For 2 shots.

Hope this will give you guys good idea about her.

Please request AquaGenius for contact. I can't share as I have not taken his permission yet.

Cheers,

Always play safe.

DickieBird
02-02-17, 18:31
Hello everyone,

I have been silently following the forum for over a yr now, been a part of the Ahmedabad forum, Mumbai forum and now the Pune forum. Majorly a spa goer, I'm not into FS, just some fun, and love to keep prices low. Have tried all the major spas in Pune e with and without extras and found some of the places even before they got discussed here.

To start off, a bit update on the spas I have tried and the birds out there. You may want to try out if not already done. So here we go, hope it helps some if not all.

1) Jassi kaisi Koi Nahin: the best place I have been to. The lady at counter is khadoos as everyone knows, but she comes around noon, so get there around 11, and ask for the early bird price, tell them you pay 1 k every time, and you will crack the deal. Have tried the Indian tennis superstar there a couple of times, and also got lucky with an independent who comes there occasionally. Great experience every time. Yet to try the latest sensation Ms "dear" as so many have spoken highly. But I have always kept the price around 1 k for HJ and topless, and would love to keep it that way.

2) Y spa in OP has some great birds who go all out to please you. A bit high on price, but worth the penny. Have been there a couple of times, as once the girls start recognizing you, the price starts to climb, and I hate that.

3) Avz near Jassi was my first experience in Pune. The girl there gives BJ for 800, but alas she is not there any more. Also the nearby coupon doesn't work for cross gender at this spa.

4) Zen spa is another budget spa available in Pune. The girls here give full GFE but don't take off top or bottom, the only downside.

5) Went to BP as well once, but the experience there is not worth remembering. All so hurried and scary. No mention.

I try to be regular at spas as I don't like failures while trying a new place. These days I'm checking out Mystery in Baner, not sure if that's as good as the Warje branch. If anything needs has had some lucky exp there, do share your feedback. I won't be buying membership as of now, as you must have noticed I'm very particular about spending. A reply to the post should be enough, I can decode just about anything. Will try to post exp if you let me know some good birds at decent price in a spa. And will try to be more regular in terms of FRS. Thanks and keep enjoying.

Affblr
02-02-17, 18:47
Dear friends,

I have requested every one in Pune forum for MP and Indie contacts but only one kind soul helped me with MP details.

I went to J-spa today evening and saw a LE van right in front of the spa. Suspecting something fishy I didn't entered in.

Guys please be careful and exercise restrain.

Happy mongering.

CoolPuneGuest
02-03-17, 06:29
Thanks a lot AG bro, at least saw her pics, looking good, how much she charge?

Attaching her pics mate. Hope it is the same Leena that all are discussing.

P.S.: Please do not ask me Leena's contact. I am in no mood to share since no one is doing FR after taking indie contacts and no one is contributing either with new contacts.

RahulMe1981
02-03-17, 06:52
Hi buddies,

Super hot Abby is in Pune, if any monger like to taste, ping me bro.

RedAlloy
02-03-17, 07:15
Thanks a lot AG bro, at least saw her pixs, looking good, how much she charge?Bro,

She charges 15 k-full night means from 10 pm-3 am. 6 k-ST. You can find many FR on this forum if you search, she is not good in service, fake moaning and making excuses to early go. But she was in Nashik two days back, you can ping her.

AquaGenius
02-03-17, 08:18
She is asking for 5 k per session. And we need to arrange for place. I tried negotiating for 4 k one session but she doesn't budge. Well, I could not arrange for a place on short notice so did not want to go ahead and 5 k seemed more from her FRs. The close up selfie is the latest one, because after looking at those nice pics I asked her send me a selfie. LOL. I said how do I trust it is really you in pics.

Thanks a lot AG bro, at least saw her pixs, looking good, how much she charge?

AquaGenius
02-03-17, 13:05
Many thanks bro for sharing the FR. This brief kinda details are enough for us all to keep the forum going. Stay safe and keep rocking.

Sorry for late FR, tried her day before.

As ma friend AquaGenius shared her no and gave me really end to end support, hats off for that.

Was out of town for two days so could not write, now also in hurry but will write point to point.

She is not looker as described by Aqua, but she is really a GFE kind.

She knows how to please when to please and where to please, really polite.

Will take care of your every small needs during the deed, tummy but can be ignored over the service..

Rajeshj
02-03-17, 14:33
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

SamirM
02-03-17, 15:36
Thanks a lot AG bro, at least saw her pixs, looking good, how much she charge?She is quoting 7 k per shot but can negotiate to 5 k or 7 k for 2. Let us know what is your break point.

Thanks and play safe.

SamirM
02-03-17, 15:43
Hey brother,

As per your post we share direct indie contacts and in return you promise indies too. It is not expected that you share contacts from locanto ads in return. You shared me contacts in the name of Neelam and its of SP Mr. S. If you don't have any contacts to share then just accept it. We still might had helped you as a newbie.

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I have been silent reader of this forum from last 2 years, also contributed and exchanged few contacts on and off.

I was based in gulf for last 5 years hence, have monger education a lot in UAE, Bahrain and Thailand, now I am back in Pune and will start to network here.

I have one good contact of a couple who charge 10 k for threesome + they come to only star hotel.

I can share that contact plus few regular indies, in return I need contact of Pallavi (heard a lot but never tried her) and anyou high profile escort / indie, you can pm me directly.

Thanks and safe mongering.

DickieBird
02-03-17, 17:25
After reading so many FRs for this spa, finally went ahead to try out the birds. Bought the nearby coupon, booked appointment and reached on time. The guy at counter seemed to have just come out of a gym. The moment he heard I had nearbuy the expression s changed, and called "no-no" in Hindi as the therapist. Nothing on the top floor, just pads, so a bit off on mood. However, went ahead with the massage. 10 mins and I shot the question, and she caught the ball. Deal got fixed at 1500 for topless HJ and rimming. And what an experience it was. That was my first rimming experience and felt out of the world. The lady was in no hurry and I loved that. Overall a great experience, at an affordable budget. Would surely want to try miss a as well there in coming days.

PeterRaul
02-03-17, 18:15
Hello Pune,

I'm coming to Pune for 1 day from Mumbai.

Will be staying in Viman Nagar Keys.

Help needed to find some good chicks / college girls / reliable SPs.

Can revert back with some good contacts at Delhi / Mumbai. Please PM.

TIA.

Anand09
02-04-17, 00:05
Hi,

I am travelling to Pune and would need help in suggesting any friendly hotels near airport where don't have LE issues.

SamirM
02-04-17, 03:12
Hey guys,

Finally I got appointment of Miss A yesterday night and surprisingly she was free. I was trying to get her appointment for almost 2-3 days but didn't get one. I guessed you guys must have checked in. So used nearby coupon of 45 min only as I had some other task afterwards. She came out to counter to call me. As I saw her glimpse passing by last time, yes she was the same one. We went in the room and she asked if I want to wear dispos. My answer my obviously NO. She went out till I remove clothes and lay on my back. Then she came in with very bright smile. Before she ask anything I started asking about Miss k and her fellow colleagues. She got impressed about my knowledge and hugged me and said by touching cheek to cheek if you want very good massage then tip me OK. I said just impress me with anything and I will pay you whatever you want. She ask what you want and I replied B2B. She then give me so sensuous kiss and asked for 3.5 k to which I negotiate to 3 k. As it was my first time with her she was not coming down to 2.5 k. So I said forget the massage I don't want want to make your slim body get tired. She laughed and start the deed. I pay her and we both removed the clothes. My gosh her body is just amazing. I asked her to come in front of light close to mirror and saw her slim figure with big boobs. Then started the bed job. I requests her not to use oil as I wanted to go home afterwards. She accepted and started Roll and roll kissing and rubbing all over her soft body. She knows how to play with your body and Johny and it was an amazing B2B. So I asked for FS and BBBJ in between. She said if you promise that you marry me then we will do. There I said my parents decide my marriage. She seems very desperate for marriage. I said I can't. She said she can give BBBJ for 5 k which I politely rejected. After playing I ask her if I cum on her body and she was totally fine with it so I cum on her then we both took bath with all naughty mood. She's totally GFE and naughty and playful and very beautiful that I'll go with her only again and again at that spa. You all must try her once and please don't increase her demand. Keep it till 3 k please. Thanks a lot guys. Keep posting.

Bond123
02-04-17, 04:52
From last few days wanted some action tried many options, Kiran (couldn't do the deed) then contacted few indies nothing worked out so decided to pay visit to spa and was reading few recent FR and wanted to try one of them but yesterday I saw a new spa opened at FN circle, today I decided to visit that spa. It is newly opened I couldn't get that branch number but I got the other branch of the same chain of spa and managed to get number of this new spa. Called and booked appointment for the evening. Asked for discount counter guy said 40% discount as a opening offer. I reached on time and completed the formalities at the counter and I was assigned a Thai girl. She smiled washed my feet and then guided me to the room. Then she started with the back massage. Frankly massage was nothing great it was just pouring oil and rubbing. I started talking to her she said she has landed here few days back I was touching her thighs while she was massaging she was OK with it. She gave a bum massage for some time. Then I turned and I just talked & I told I need massage to the jhony she was not opening up I started pressing her boobs & I pulled her on me she just fell on me I hugged her. Then I asked price she said 5 k I just laughed and I told I will give 2 k give me body to body first she refused then she said there is no lock in door and it is not allowed. I told her we can go inside the bathroom she agreed & I paid her 2 k. And we moved into the bathroom what happened next was pure bliss. She removed her dress and was standing in panty I hugged her and started sucking her boobs, her skin was smooth and white. Then I moved down and she moved my head down towards the pussy I started touching it with my mouth she was responding then I sensed and I removed her panty she opened her thighs and she gave her pussy in my mouth I was sitting and she was standing and I sucked licked her pussy for almost 10 min she was totally wet then I got up and started fingering after some time she reached climax..Continuing with the last post. Yesterday I visited the same spa booked same girl. I was in contact with her on WA so she was well aware of my arrival. As usual at counters. As soon as I entered the room I started kissing and hugging her I told I have got protection as promised last time. She asked money paid 2.5 k. Then the next 40 min was pure bliss which included DFK, BBBJ, deed in miss, lots of boobs sucking. After the deed had shower and left.

Member #4771
02-04-17, 09:08
I have tried for good massage however the masseuse are bit on older side (35-40). Extras are on offer.

Has anybody tried be Thai spa in Baner? Seems to be newly opened.

Ketan195
02-04-17, 10:02
Bro,

I already wrote in my FR. Neelam operates through a SP, please read my FR carefully.

And couples, we're from Locanto I have tried one them 2 months back. If they have changed the number and started operating through SP, it's not my fault.

Hey brother,

As per your post we share direct indie contacts and in return you promise indies too. It is not expected that you share contacts from locanto ads in return. You shared me contacts in the name of Neelam and its of SP Mr. S. If you don't have any contacts to share then just accept it. We still might had helped you as a newbie.

Thanks.

Juan Garcia
02-04-17, 12:31
Guys,

My friend got a message-he called back and the lady said it's a dating service- 3500 through Paytm for 6 mo membership. Name of club is taare in Eng. Anyone know if it's legit? Asked her to send pics but she refused saying can't disclose details of high profile ladies.

JG.

MahendraBahuba
02-04-17, 12:44
As far as I have heard it's a scam. "No Advance" just follow this golden rule.

Guys,

My friend got a message-he called back and the lady said it's a dating service- 3500 through Paytm for 6 mo membership. Name of club is taare in Eng. Anyone know if it's legit? Asked her to send pics but she refused saying can't disclose details of high profile ladies.

JG.

SmartVvarma
02-04-17, 12:51
Hey Brother,

Never trust any of them. Dating services in India are all fraud and cheaters. They will disappear the moment they get your money. No advance payment under any circumstances is what I follow.

Rest is your call.

Play Safe.

Guys,

JG.

FunkyOgre
02-04-17, 18:29
Folks.

I finally went to try j spa. Did not request for a specific therapist but was assigned the girl Pr everyone has been speaking about.

When I understood her name I did a double take because she looked like nothing like she was described ie beautiful nice hair etc.

To me she looked nearing middle age, plump and rustic.

Massage was okay.

Extras were okay. Nice boobs but the overall body is not to my liking.

Each to his own but I made the mistake of expecting too much.

Ogre kd.

JohnB344
02-04-17, 20:26
I'm visiting Pune for a week. And I need few Indie contacts to curb my boredom.

Please help.

MarksMen
02-05-17, 03:24
Was getting continuous pings from Leena from past few days and I guess some gentleman here too have share the forum details to her so she is aware she is being talked about. Anyway coming back yesterday got her ping and she quoted 8 k for one session. Thanks to Bira my immediate response was 8 k for a flat chest are you drunk or kidding me. The thwattin started and though Johnny was getting in the mood I told her to either enhance herself or change her clientte. Fun part is in next 1 HR she was back to 5 k. Brothers out there things can be controlled if we want to happy mongering.

RohaanDe
02-05-17, 03:36
Hi,

Could anyone PM me name of miss A at Why spa above bookstore?

Planning to visit today.

Hey guys,

Finally I got appointment of Miss A yesterday night and surprisingly she was free. I was trying to get her appointment for almost 2-3 days but didn't get one. I guessed you guys must have checked in. So used nearby coupon of 45 min only as I had some other task afterwards. She came out to counter to call me. As I saw her glimpse passing by last time, yes she was the same one. We went in the room and she asked if I want to wear dispos. My answer my obviously NO. She went out till I remove clothes and lay on my back. Then she came in with very bright smile. Before she ask anything I started asking about Miss k and her fellow colleagues. She got impressed about my knowledge and hugged me and said by touching cheek to cheek if you want very good massage then tip me OK. I said just impress me with anything and I will pay you whatever you want. She ask what you want and I replied B2B. She then give me so sensuous kiss and asked for 3.5 k to which I negotiate to 3 k. As it was my first time with her she was not coming down to 2.5 k. So I said forget the massage I don't want want to make your slim body get tired. She laughed and start the deed. I pay her and we both removed the clothes. My gosh her body is just amazing. I asked her to come in front of light close to mirror and saw her slim figure with big boobs. Then started the bed job. I requests her not to use oil as I wanted to go home afterwards. She accepted and started Roll and roll kissing and rubbing all over her soft body. She knows how to play with your body and Johny and it was an amazing B2B. So I asked for FS and BBBJ in between. She said if you promise that you marry me then we will do. There I said my parents decide my marriage. She seems very desperate for marriage. I said I can't. She said she can give BBBJ for 5 k which I politely rejected. After playing I ask her if I cum on her body and she was totally fine with it so I cum on her then we both took bath with all naughty mood. She's totally GFE and naughty and playful and very beautiful that I'll go with her only again and again at that spa. You all must try her once and please don't increase her demand. Keep it till 3 k please. Thanks a lot guys. Keep posting.

Atrimat
02-05-17, 04:34
I am mongering for last few months. Although I belong to Pune, I have experiences in Other cities as well. In Pune there is this spa in KP on main road above a garment shop. They have Thai massage. I bought coupon from NB and went with an appointment. I was assigned therapist O (gem) who offered higher prices for extras. 5 k for B2B, 2 k for HJ+, mind boggling 7 k for BJ. Due to cash issues, I did not center into extras, and had only massage. However, I became a member for 3 months. Till my 3 visits, I didn't go for extras as the therapist there in other visits were not good in English and I could not negotiate. In my recent visit last Sunday, I had this M (ajeet's darling) as therapist. I went for Thai massage. I had her before for oil massage, not this time dry Thai massage. She was giggling all the way during massage. I negotiated and offered 2 k and she gave only top & Hi. However, it was good, she is nectar, fair, giggling, naughty, expert in her job. Massage was average. HJ was good. Hopefully she gives a discount in next visit.

Atrimat
02-05-17, 04:39
This looks a deserted spa on 4th floor with no working lift. So I had high hopes. Bought NB coupon (I came to know about this spa from NB itself). This is beautiful saloon cum spa. Average Indian girls. I was offered topless + HJ at 1 k which I enjoyed. It was good experience. Total damage: 1 k for spa coupon+ 1 k for extra.

Atrimat
02-05-17, 04:50
I am a newbie, I am have been mongering for a while and have good experiences and contacts in other cities recently which I can share. In return I need contacts for good quality and no so expensive FS in Pune as I am still exploring Pune. I have a contact of SP in Kondhwa who offered FS for 3 k. Has anyone experienced this? He called me to follow up once I Required. Planning to check once.

Atrimat
02-05-17, 05:08
I went to this KP spa on main road with NB coupon with 90 minute Thai massage. I have a feet fetish and I like pedicures feet of a therapist. I was assigned this Thai therapist who was good from top to toe (well maintained toes) and slim, fair physic. I forgot the name I think it is A. She offered 5 k for B2B and I was interested to see a Thai first time nude in my life. However, I kept control and negotiated. She offered 50% payTM and balance by cash. I negotiated to 2.5 k and she agreed but wanted cash, she showed a lot of attitude and hence I canceled extras altogether due to her attitude. May be 2. 5 k was a good deal in negotiated but lost the opportunity due to her attitude (or frustration? Here I have a question for fellow members. Will there be drop in service enthusiasm when we negotiate hard on price? I think so. However, not negotiating is like getting cheated. So it is a catch 22 situation really!

Siidharth
02-05-17, 05:34
Hi,

This post is calling out for small help. Any fellow monger nearby camp and can meet up for few minutes tomorrow (Monday) afternoon for few minutes, do PM me. A small favor needed. Hoping to hear from someone.

Cheers.

Atrimat
02-05-17, 10:21
Dear friends,

How can I update my already posted post. I needed to correct auto corrected words and some spelling errors in my posts.

SinJay
02-05-17, 10:59
Yes bro. I had just called and inquired if there is any new one. Once I got it confirmed that it's same dropped it.

Recently got feedback for Ms. S (not the popular one) who is bit on healthier side as a person as must try. Definitely not worthy to me but to each his own.

Folks.

I finally went to try j spa. Did not request for a specific therapist but was assigned the girl Pr everyone has been speaking about.

When I understood her name I did a double take because she looked like nothing like she was described ie beautiful nice hair etc.

To me she looked nearing middle age, plump and rustic.

Massage was okay.

Extras were okay. Nice boobs but the overall body is not to my liking.

Each to his own but I made the mistake of expecting too much.

Ogre kd.

SpaGuy
02-05-17, 12:09
I limited myself on spa due to safety reasons but realized that an element of risk is needed to go the next level. Also, spa has become repetitive and the girls are not to the mark (quality). With no contacts was wondering how to start. I do know that there are some good seniors here who help the newbies but decided to attempt myself with the help of the posts. Mumbai and Pune forum was referring to SEA and Locanto. Contact few in SEA, some turn to be escort agencies and one was a hit but travel to Mumbai and very high quote prompted me to drop it. Contacted few SP from locanto and went with one from Ravet. He is operating from a place in Ravet and asked me to come there. I reached Ravet and called him. When he reached, I discussed my concern to go to his place and then he told me about a college girl who can come to my place or hotel. I thought for a while and decided to see the girl and take her if worth. Met the girl, was good looking and near to my expectation. Booked a hotel near stadium in Mumbai Pune highway. Being a star hotel, I had no problems checking-in with the girl. Once inside the room, spoke for sometime before going for shower. She was looking good and she was even better without the dress. I was desperate and started the deed in the shower after putting on the cover. The desperation and tight pussy made me to release soon. Came back to the bed and cuddled together. She kept stroking and was talking about her. I doubt her to be a college girl but who cares if you are happy with the girl. She was open for BJ, but I prefer CBJ which she provided. The second session was quite longer before I released. Thought it was a nice experience, I could not enjoy much because first experience always has a block in the mind. No complaints about the girl, she was doing the talking all the time. Asked for a phone number but she asked my number to dial. Already worried of using my personal number to get in touch with SP, I refrained from providing my number to her. So, all I have is the SP number which is available in Locanto (operating in Ravet). But no worries, I will go through the SP again after getting alternate number (Yes, plan is to have a separate number for mongering) and will book her for full night. Will be carrying drinks next time.

Looks- 8/10.

Boobs- 7/10.

Pussy- 10/10 (really tight and clean).

Attitude- 8/10 (not an initiator, first timer like me expect this).

Damage- 8 k for 2 shots (2 hours), bargained from 12 K for 1 shot.

Though there was no DFK, boob sucking or any other erotic acts, I was fully satisfied. Got the subscription today. I will be getting my personal number, set up whatsapp before exploring more. I really have some good spa experience but all are already discussed here.

RedAlloy
02-05-17, 16:28
Guys,

Anyone tried Abby, she is in Pune. Can share contact. But review needed.

RkgRoyal
02-05-17, 19:40
Hi,

A week before got msg on wts app from Leena that she is having friend for action cost 8 k for st. She shared her photo but by mistake I have deleted. Since I am out of Pune therefore couldn't try.

Mark Inspire
02-06-17, 08:34
Thanks to all those who responded for suggestions. Not sure if I should take the names of those who helped, hence this loud thanks!

Visited the Why spa above the book store. Had called and booked with Ms A. Took a 90 mnt package at the counter. Was in the mood for a good massage also, so insisted on it first and then moved to B2B. Since the objective of this forum is not to titillate, I am refraining from writing graphic details. Suffice to say that it was a Very good, involved and highly satisfying session.

Body: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Damages: 1.3 k (counter) + 3 k (B2B).

WIR: why not!

Rampr
02-06-17, 11:29
Hi,

New to Pune looking for services. Any good contacts and suggestions.

ButockMann
02-06-17, 16:11
For a seasoned monger there are many ways in which a given babe puts you off or causes KLPD. After all men are voyeur and carry more imagined notions about woman while women are pragmatic to accept men as it is but for money!

1) soft boobs due to abortion or being mom will have additionally stretch marks or. If previously she was fat and then reduces, obviously it takes heavy toll on her shapes / texture 2) currently either plump or with tummy, or skinny, 49 kg or not so much hour glass figure all causes a recoil 3) not so good oral hygiene, smokers breath as many babes become smoker to kill time since waiting becomes a professional hazard for them 4) previous skin infection but now gone yet will still cause skin coloration causing aversion 5) hair around boobs, naval if not removed properly however can be felt by your tongue while sucking destroys excitement.

6) last, and not the least, are their attitudes, nakharas, which are many times acquired strategies to save their energies. Recently 2 babe were offered by regular SP notwithstanding his tall claims about one with tied hairs, I chose one with colored hair as both were lodged in same room in a 5 star hotel. Soon it became obvious that they are quiet uneducated, overtly slim for my liking, soft boobies, smoker and all in all carried bad attitudes due to lots of foolish concepts all indicative of uneducated notions about paid sex. Its not that foreign babes are more participating, they too try to hurry you up but no body tells you a thing like wear two condoms etc After 15-20 min of sex exercise she simply rebelled and told me to be self reliant! Obviously what I paid 7 k for 100 mins turned out to be a left over game of 30 min, well it happens vouchsafing my settled opinion of 1 in 5 being a hit rate in case babes who will truly excite you. Girls too must be saying same thing about men!!

RkgRoyal
02-06-17, 16:38
Sharing photos of Leena's friends.

CoolGuy86
02-06-17, 18:21
Sharing photos of Leena's friends.How did you get these pics. Do have the numbers as well for these girls or Leena only will be arranging them if we require.

HoneydewSmooth
02-06-17, 19:11
Guys,

I'm from Bangalore forum, currently in Pune. Just wanted to check on updates on Amanta spa near airport. How is it going? Had nice time there when I was in Pune last time a year ago.

Worth visit now?

Regards,

HDS.

Shaboink
02-07-17, 03:00
I tried be SPA Yesterday. !!

The massge was fine for the money charged on discount however the masseuse was like a grand ma.

Did not even dare to ask for extras and also curtians are a big turn off.

Will not repeat the SPA.

I have tried for good massage however the masseuse are bit on older side (35-40). Extras are on offer.

Travis555
02-07-17, 06:34
Has anyone faced this issue where if we present the NB coupon at the spa their attitude changes and they may not assign the thearapist you requested for?

OnlyTharak
02-07-17, 06:38
Hey guys,

Discussions like these would tend to get longer unless one has one point solution to it. Someone somewhere echoed this forum is not an apt place for showcasing your ornamental dictionary English skills. So keeping it concise.

1. Hike in prices are irreversible. No matter how much resolve we all carry together and refrain from visiting the girls at higher costs, there are still large bracket of buyers who are not part of ISG, partly because they aren't aware of its existence or affluence enough to afford it at its original price or bargain with trusted / new SP on the spot risking the uncertainty of services offered. It is only by virtue of few terrible experiences that one stumbles upon this forum or joins on recommendations from a Co ISGian to get a hang of prevailing prices and chick sharing.

2. There are plenty of first timers who tend to agree at amount quoted by SP partly because there is no benchmark experience to bargain on and partly because of beginners nervousness. Imagine such 10 new mongers paying astronomical prices of 10 k every week, it makes 1 lakh a week enough for all the people in the supply chain to shun experienced mongers at low price.

3. Business a SP is making largely dictates the scope for negotiation. My trusted SP provided me a CIS chick at a price point of 7 k, MRP was 10 k. However an Indian girl MRP at 8 k was max discount quoted at 7 k with SP not budging further down. There are so much desperate times that you just give in.

4. Almost all Indies who are talked about on this forum eventually know about this forum by virtue of a mongers' objective to please the girl in lieu of free fucks. Exaggerated FRs also lead to high prices.

5. Finding other avenues other than Spas, MPs, Indies would be developing skills to create opportunities. It is not how it looks and at the same time it is how you want to make out of it. There was a recent survey where sexual encounters are increasingly getting rampant in India. Women always were the stronger sex and now they are at extreme and unprecedented ease with their sexuality. They are far more sexually expressive and liberalized. But there is still a huge lag in Indian men's mindset in accepting this new found freedom and liberalization of women, those who are aligned are finding it easier to strike with their dream chick and sadly the ones who aren't are relying on the monger's market to meet their requirement.

6. There are other plenty reasons of people relying on mongers market. Failed marriage, broken relationships, sex saturated couples looking to spice it up (in strip clubs couples together would take a lap dance from a lusty chick) , introvert and socially awkward guys, promiscuous by nature, fetishes where wife is not ready for one to list a few, guys are inherently wired to desire multiple sexual partners.

Travis555
02-07-17, 06:43
Has anyone visited J spa recently line Sunday or Monday? Is it still operational? Their website is shutdown this week saying new website coming soon.

Tamarind29
02-07-17, 06:49
Has anyone faced this issue where if we present the NB coupon at the spa their attitude changes and they may not assign the thearapist you requested for?Buy coupons after checking with the spa. Best is to do right at the place after you have checked with them.

FunkyOgre
02-07-17, 08:21
I went Saturday morning. Was certainly operational.

No great shakes and overall grungy bathrooms.

Has anyone visited J spa recently line Sunday or Monday? Is it still operational? Their website is shutdown this week saying new website coming soon.

AquaGenius
02-07-17, 11:06
Important.

Hello people,

After my FRs I have been getting good number of messages asking for indie contacts. And I have got to know that there are SPs in disguise on this forum. Looks like I might have shared one or two numbers with some SP. There is no way I can track now who that is or to find who is SP on our forum. But just be cautious and only share digits when totally confident the other monger isn't an SP or one who can put us at risk. Good luck and stay safe guys.

Cheers.