PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Samuel007
02-07-17, 16:48
Guys,

Anyone tried Abby, she is in Pune. Can share contact. But review needed.A friend here gave the No and Ref as well. But turned out to be very costly affair 20 K!

I have declined!

Came down to 15 K ST!

Again I declined!

Not worth by looks at least.

Pl share FR if any one experienced.

BTW she has gone back!

Cheers,

Play safe and smart!

Tamarind29
02-07-17, 16:48
1. My Spa in Bavdhan: This one is a close by for me so has been a couple of times. The spa is okay types. Go here if you are looking for a good massage but no extras. Had asked a couple of times but no luck. Therapist name with S does a good job, she is from NE.

Damages: 2 K for 60 minutes.

2. Yung Spa is Aundh: This one is the famous one that everyone talks about located on top of the bookstore. This place is value for money if you are looking for extras (only from therapist A) Been here twice and both times it was A. She charges anywhere between 3 to 2.5 for B2B massage. Normal massage is okay, so don't get into the trap of 90 minutes. Take 60 minutes and you won't regret.

The center has got some new ladies, no idea about them.

Damages: 2 K (massage)+2.5 K (extras) for 60 minutes.

3. AVZ Spa in P.S: This one is good only for therapist M. Good build, a great talker and good service. You won't get B2B but hot oil message and your Johnny won't be disappointed. Not sure if she will open up in more visits but she only gives top access. Massage is really good and she knows how to make you happy.

Damages: 1.5 K+2 K for 60 minutes.

4. Jesse Aundh: The lady who manages it is a cheap one. She increases prices according to people and their wants. I took a 60-minute massage from the NE girl named with P for 2 K. I am sure that could be bargained but the lady is a bi* After the massage I asked the lady for B2B she was ready to give FS for 2 K. I had protection so went for it but no fun, she was a dead meat. My Johnny was not at all happy. The girl is good looking, gives good massage but I am anyway not interested in making her my GF.

Damages: 2 K+2 K for 60 minutes.

5. Adeva Spa in KP: Heaven for good massage and extras. The Thai girl called S was short and cute. She gave a good massage and was awesome on B2B. Quite a satisfaction it was. Would love to go once again but KP is quite a distance.

Damages: 2 K+2.5 K for 60 minutes.

Tips or mistakes to learn from (I did).

1. Go for 60 minutes, 90 minutes is a waste of money and time if extras is in mind.

2. Buy Nearbuy coupons when you are at the spa, most of these spas have their own fancy rules.

3. Negotiate with the therapist they are the smart folks.

4. Finally, play safe.

Have fun! Do share your experiences and tips.

GuyNxtDoor
02-07-17, 18:31
There is another set of people who are responsible for hiking rates, and they are sarkari babus or police who get free money. And since they get it free and do not have other avenues of spending it, they spend it on pussies at whatever quoted rates.

Also they are not enough informed / intelligent / capable of coming to such forums and understand the market need of keeping prices in check.

Hey guys,

Discussions like these would tend to get longer unless one has one point solution to it. Someone somewhere echoed this forum is not an apt place for showcasing your ornamental dictionary English skills. So keeping it concise.

1. Hike in prices are irreversible. No matter how much resolve we all carry together and refrain from visiting the girls at higher costs, there are still large bracket of buyers who are not part of ISG, partly because they aren't aware of its existence or affluence enough to afford it at its original price or bargain with trusted / new SP on the spot risking the uncertainty of services offered. It is only by virtue of few terrible experiences that one stumbles upon this forum or joins on recommendations from a Co ISGian to get a hang of prevailing prices and chick sharing.

2. There are plenty of first timers who tend to agree at amount quoted by SP partly because there is no benchmark experience to bargain on and partly because of beginners nervousness. Imagine such 10 new mongers paying astronomical prices of 10 k every week, it makes 1 lakh a week enough for all the people in the supply chain to shun experienced mongers at low price...

BobbyHar101
02-07-17, 18:47
Totally!

A few spas don't even allow choosing a therapist if you go with a NB coupon.

It's always better to use NB coupon to try out various therapists (since most spas don't let you choose if you're redeeming a coupon), and if you bond well with the therapist, take a direct appointment from the next time without the coupon and ask for her.

Buy coupons after checking with the spa. Best is to do right at the place after you have checked with them.

RkgRoyal
02-07-17, 19:07
How did you get these pics. Do have the numbers as well for these girls or Leena only will be arranging them if we require.Bro,

I received message from Leena she said if I am interested she can share some of girls photo. I told her since I am out of town may connect after coming back by that time she can share at least photos. So she shared. I will back after a month, by that time my friends from forum can enjoy.

Djnasha
02-07-17, 19:14
Sharing photos of Leena's friends.Thanks for post, Royal!

3rd one looks too good. Has Leena mentioned prices?

DJ.

Pcock
02-07-17, 19:50
Guys,

I'm from Bangalore forum, currently in Pune. Just wanted to check on updates on Amanta spa near airport. How is it going? Had nice time there when I was in Pune last time a year ago.

Worth visit now?

Regards,

HDS.No changes. Same girls same treatment.

Appolo13
02-07-17, 19:59
Tried her tonight in Kharadi area, in-call. Had been always reluctant in Pune due to high prices, but finally gave it a try.

She does try to please. Does not allow lip kissing though, which could be a turn off.

Spent about 10-15 minutes in foreplay and did not see her trying to push into deed, a general experience in Pune.

Overall experience 7/10.

Did not try CBJ and fingering.

SpaGuy
02-07-17, 20:33
4. Jesse Aundh: The lady who manages it is a cheap one. She increases prices according to people and their wants. I took a 60-minute massage from the NE girl named with P for 2 K. I am sure that could be bargained but the lady is a bi* After the massage I asked the lady for B2B she was ready to give FS for 2 K. I had protection so went for it but no fun, she was a dead meat. My Johnny was not at all happy. The girl is good looking, gives good massage but I am anyway not interested in making her my GF.

Damages: 2 K+2 K for 60 minutes...Jesse has only one NE named Prescilla from Mizoram. Long time back, I have tried her twice but does not provide extras. I have mentioned this in my earlier posts. Another member had the same experience. Recently, even Priya told me that she will not provide extras. Can you confirm if she is the one who provides FS?

ReverseEr89
02-08-17, 04:00
Has anyone tried loc advt from user Eshita Roy?

Tamarind29
02-08-17, 05:10
Jesse has only one NE named Prescilla from Mizoram. Long time back, I have tried her twice but does not provide extras. I have mentioned this in my earlier posts. Another member had the same experience. Recently, even Priya told me that she will not provide extras. Can you confirm if she is the one who provides FS?Yes she is the one who offered FS for 2 K when I asked for B2B.

But then it was a dead experience.

Rick5641
02-08-17, 05:19
A friend here gave the No and Ref as well. But turned out to be very costly affair 20 K!

I have declined!

Came down to 15 K ST!

Again I declined!

Not worth by looks at least.

Pl share FR if any one experienced.

BTW she has gone back!

Cheers,

Play safe and smart!Yeah she is quoting too much, also she have reservations like no night stay etc. Anyone who had tried her earlier. Of course no one of us would spend 20 k without review.

Travis555
02-08-17, 05:58
Tried her tonight in Kharadi area, in-call. Had been always reluctant in Pune due to high prices, but finally gave it a try.

She does try to please. Does not allow lip kissing though, which could be a turn off.

Spent about 10-15 minutes in foreplay and did not see her trying to push into deed, a general experience in Pune.

Overall experience 7/10.

Did not try CBJ and fingering.Damages?

Thru SP or Indie?

RocketsInSingh
02-08-17, 06:36

Overall experience 7/10.

Did not try CBJ and fingering.She looks good. How much was the damage on your pocket bro?

RedAlloy
02-08-17, 08:09
Damages?

Thru SP or Indie?Bro,

This girl was with Ravet SP Ankul, stating 6 k for ST.

Kanand
02-08-17, 09:02

Overall experience 7/10.

Did not try CBJ and fingering.I had seen pic of this WG from a SP. Would be helpful if you could elaborate of feature rating, damages, WIR, safety. I want to have a deed.

Thanks.

SamirM
02-08-17, 09:31
Sharing photos of Leena's friends.If you ask Leena to finalize one the girl then she will forward you one of SP Mr. Are operating nearby Kharadi. One of my friend tried the girl in Pink dress / near swimming pool, he was totally satisfied with no hesitation in her service. He paid 6 k ST per session to SP who picked him in his car and went to flat at kharadi. So it depends upon you.

SamirM
02-08-17, 13:14
Has anyone faced this issue where if we present the NB coupon at the spa their attitude changes and they may not assign the thearapist you requested for?I guess its common to some of these like J spa Aundh.

SamirM
02-08-17, 13:19
I liked the FR as you pointed out some tendencies like a senior member though its your very first post.

Where were you missing all these years. Haha.

Hey guys,

Discussions like these would tend to get longer unless one has one point solution to it. Someone somewhere echoed this forum is not an apt place for showcasing your ornamental dictionary English skills. So keeping it concise.

1. Hike in prices are irreversible. No matter how much resolve we all carry together and refrain from visiting the girls at higher costs, there are still large bracket of buyers who are not part of ISG, partly because they aren't aware of its existence or affluence enough to afford it at its original price or bargain with trusted / new SP on the spot risking the uncertainty of services offered. It is only by virtue of few terrible experiences that one stumbles upon this forum or joins on recommendations from a Co ISGian to get a hang of prevailing prices and chick sharing.

2. There are plenty of first timers who tend to agree at amount quoted by SP partly because there is no benchmark experience to bargain on and partly because of beginners nervousness. Imagine such 10 new mongers paying astronomical prices of 10 k every week, it makes 1 lakh a week enough for all the people in the supply chain to shun experienced mongers at low price..

KenTheRockstar
02-08-17, 15:01
Priscilla does give extras including FS. Check my FR. But nowadays she has started showing lots of attitude. I have taken FS at 2 k some months back. Now she is asking 4 k and not ready to negotiate at all.

Jesse has only one NE named Prescilla from Mizoram. Long time back, I have tried her twice but does not provide extras. I have mentioned this in my earlier posts. Another member had the same experience. Recently, even Priya told me that she will not provide extras. Can you confirm if she is the one who provides FS?

LonelyTiger
02-08-17, 15:11
Hey guys,

1. Hike in prices are irreversible. No matter how much resolve we all carry together and refrain from visiting the girls at higher costs, there are still large bracket of buyers who are not part of ISG, partly because they aren't aware of its existence or affluence enough to afford it at its original price or bargain with trusted / new SP on the spot risking the uncertainty of services offered. It is only by virtue of few terrible experiences that one stumbles upon this forum or joins on recommendations from a Co ISGian to get a hang of prevailing prices and chick sharing..If you acknowledge sexual liberalization of women then you also realize that desire for multiple sexual partners is equally strong in both sexes. Its just that girls don't have to pay for it so they don't need forums like this. Thank trafficking and poverty that we are able to score and even get to complain about nakhras else spend eternity trying to impress "dream chick".

RkgRoyal
02-08-17, 17:04
If you ask Leena to finalize one the girl then she will forward you one of SP Mr. Are operating nearby Kharadi. One of my friend tried the girl in Pink dress / near swimming pool, he was totally satisfied with no hesitation in her service. He paid 6 k ST per session to SP who picked him in his car and went to flat at kharadi. So it depends upon you.Oh. That is the case. It seems Leena has started taking her cut by arranging customer for SP.

RkgRoyal
02-08-17, 17:07
Has anyone tried loc advt from user Eshita Roy?I think its SP digits.

RkgRoyal
02-08-17, 17:10
Thanks for post, Royal!

3rd one looks too good. Has Leena mentioned prices?

DJ.I didn't check price. You may check with her directly.

JizzyB
02-08-17, 17:37
What was the damage?

PM me the contact details.

-JizzyB.

Overall experience 7/10.

Did not try CBJ and fingering.

Atrimat
02-08-17, 18:14
I am writing much awaited probably first report on KiRN. I am sharing my experience. I had a wonderful GFE. She is good. She is well natured and knows how to please. And she does not rush into the things. This is by far my best experience so far. I am at the end of the day.

I had her at hotel suggested by her. On phone before coming and before the session, she was kind of talking less and kind of short & discrete. She opened up well during and after the session.

It was hot day and we had wash together. She did a lot of stimuli during bath including HJ & BJ during bath. I held myself. We had foreplay and fingering, sucking, kissing and so on. She responded well. She was touching Johnny all the time we had missionary. She is not tight below. The act was enjoyable as she was enjoying too. We enjoyed a bit of shower post session.

Most importantly she didn't ask money first. I liked her attitude and nature. She was happy with the session I guess.

I didn't negotiate with her on quoted price on phone and I didn't feel like negotiating post session especially as I liked her attitude and nature so much.

Overall 9.5 or 10/10.

Body: 8/10.

Face: 8/10.

Attitude: 10/10.

Total damage (I can't call it as damage as I enjoyed every penny of it). 1 k for place (which was bit expensive though great comfortable) + 2.5 k for service.

Looking forward to another session with her may be LT. Not sure if she does LT.

SinJay
02-08-17, 18:39
Dear all,

Let's get back to Ms. P or S. I don't think it's right to use actual names as this could create problems to her. Maybe harassed by LE or others. Especially if it's not an indie whose name is just an alias.

Cheers.

P does give extras including FS. Check my FR. But nowadays she has started showing lots of attitude. I have taken FS at 2 k some months back. Now she is asking 4 k and not ready to negotiate at all.

Member #4440
02-08-17, 18:51
Has any one find out this lady. Its a free fuck by hard work.

Thirsel
02-08-17, 19:00
Hi dear brothers.

I will be in Pune from 10 the till 13th. Please help me with some good budget indies with place and within 5 k. If it's MILF then too good. I will be near pimple saudagar. Please inbox me.

And ya if you visit Bangalore please inbox me for help. Will be surely waiting as I have been getting. Post 13th will share the nos back. Also share good spa with young Thai gals.

Thir.

Don1992
02-08-17, 19:18
I am a silent reader I have tried almost most of the spa S in pugem. Today I just thought of giving my honest feedback about miss M and how we mongers have hiked her availability as well her prices. I have tried the famous Miss M from a spa P. S twice, to be very honest she is almost open to everything for the first time when I tried her she gave me only HJ I had taken the special hot oil massage for top access for an hour though it was enjoyable I think we have hiked her price. Miss M is a typical woman and we have made her rich unnecessarily ask your own self is she really worth it?

When I tried for the second time she was even ready to BBBJ for 3.5 k I negotiated and ask her to do CBJ for 2.5 k. She said she is really tired of back to back appointments everyday she thinks she is a star just because of us also she said next time if you need special oil massage you need to give me 2.5 k because I have a few people who even give me 4 k. Its not only about her its about all the famous girls in spa s over the city we mongers have hiked their prices so much that they think as if they are superstars for B2B we pay almost 3 to 3.5 k there are a few mongers who pay more than that around 5 to 6 k as well. Now guys its time to think why do we need to pay so much of money for mongering, isn't it too damn high. We are paying like 2 k for massage+and 3 k just for B2B which comes to 5 k without F. S its better to travel Mumbai or Delhi for mongering or the best way is to look around for leads around us. Come on guys we are educated enough we all know how to score leads around us that too for free and spending less money. I just thought if writing this report today because I thought we are the people who have hiked the prices in Pune. I am sorry if have hurt anyone here but this is my honest report about mongering in Pune. Please do not pay much money until the girl is really a gem. Be a hunter in real life. Cheers and think over it.

Don1992
02-08-17, 19:52
Hi dear brothers.

I will be in Pune from 10 the till 13th. Please help me with some good budget indies with place and within 5 k. If it's MILF then too good. I will be near pimple saudagar. Please inbox me.

And ya if you visit Bangalore please inbox me for help. Will be surely waiting as I have been getting. Post 13th will share the nos back. Also share good spa with young Thai gals.

Thir.Hi,

Try the country spa at AM mall at Magarpatta city you will get quality B2B rest all are useless or the girls are over used or over priced. All the girls at country spa are gems.

Appolo13
02-09-17, 03:33
She looks good. How much was the damage on your pocket bro?It was 7 k.

Razxxx
02-09-17, 04:15
This weekend, planning a LT but out of Pune! Any suggestions? Ahmednagar, Shrirampur etc. Need inputs, anyone wants to join? PM me!

Rock2085
02-09-17, 04:42
Hello everyone,

Received Leena's number long back by Sr. Member but not contacted her, yesterday I tried to contact her by WA, messaged her.

She replied very late, she is asking for reference. I don't have any reference. Can any one help me with reference.

Is her number ending with 877, please confirm.

Thanks.

TheFunDuo
02-09-17, 05:11
The country spa in AM is very costly I do not even see them on NB little etc.

Hi,

Try the country spa at AM mall at Magarpatta city you will get quality B2B rest all are useless or the girls are over used or over priced. All the girls at country spa are gems.

Mark Inspire
02-09-17, 07:10
Many thanks to Aquagenius for the lead.

Initial contact: Whatsapp chat followed by telephone call. As mentioned by many here, she is very talkative.

Visit: She was open for out-call also but I wasn't looking for LT. Hence visited her place. The house feels safe and comfortable.

Deed: Fairly GFE with a lot of oral skills. I chose to take oral covered. If you like a talkative partner who gives a good experience, then look no further.

Damages: usual 6 k.

Body type: medium to slim, proportioned.

WIR: maybe yes.

Please ask Aquagenius for contact details since it is his lead.

Tarun007
02-09-17, 07:12
Thanks to all those who responded for suggestions. Not sure if I should take the names of those who helped, hence this loud thanks!

Visited the Why spa above the book store. Had called and booked with Ms A. Took a 90 mnt package at the counter. Was in the mood for a good massage also, so insisted on it first and then moved to B2B. Since the objective of this forum is not to titillate, I am refraining from writing graphic details. Suffice to say that it was a Very good, involved and highly satisfying session.

Body: 8/10.

Attitude: 9/10.

Damages: 1.3 k (counter) + 3 k (B2B).

WIR: why not!Can you text me the details of ms. A at Why spa above bookstore Aundh.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

AquaGenius
02-09-17, 09:41
Totally agree. As I was telling in my earlier posts she used to give same hot oil massage with HJ and TL for 800 bucks. But now when I wish to try her massage after around a year, the prices are boom. I have since then controlled my urge to visit her, because it isn't worth paying her 2 or 2.5 k. Rather I add some more monies and go for a FS with someone else.

I am a silent reader I have tried almost most of the spa S in pugem. Today I just thought of giving my honest feedback about miss M and how we mongers have hiked her availability as well her prices. I have tried the famous Miss M from a spa P. S twice, to be very honest she is almost open to everything for the first time when I tried her she gave me only HJ I had taken the special hot oil massage for top access for an hour though it was enjoyable I think we have hiked her price. Miss M is a typical woman and we have made her rich unnecessarily ask your own self is she really worth it?

Juan Garcia
02-09-17, 11:42
Sharing photos of Leena's friends.Guys,

Been meaning to share FR with Leena as SP- she quoted 10 k for ST but I negotiated it downTo 6 k.

Before that, I was Whatsapping wth an SP in Locanto- one girl was way too sexy and he was asking 10 k for ST- I agreed, but told him I'll only pay when I see the girl and am in room wth her. He said, send 2 k as advance through PayTM- I immediately sensed I was being duped and cut him off. Never succb to the advance gamble friends.

So anyway, back to Leena. Her SP name begins wth are and he picked me up from a spot in Kharadi. He's young, like Leena. In the apt, there were 2 other guys-pimps. I was frankly a bit scared for my safety but there are security guards so it's a decent apt complex (though not as good as Pallavi's).

I got the same pics as RKG Royal and chose the one in pink skirt- she's also sitting in bed; buy this girl looks very different in real, she's plump and short, so I chose the one in pink. Entered room, undressed her- she is okay with lip contact but no DFK. All SPs lie about DFK so don't fall for it. She did WOT- and from prev experience, these women sit on you like they're about to defecate- they have no idea how to do WOT. So switched to missionary-- a lot of WGs complain I've a huge member but this one didn't. Still, she seemed distracted, was scratching cheek, kept asking if I'd come which to me is the biggest turn off- so:

Total damage: 6 k + 400 transport-6400.

Looks- 8/10.

Service- 6/10.

DFK- no DFK.

WIR- no.

I have her no with me- she's from Bom; will give it to seniors if.

Interested.

AmpMax
02-09-17, 15:12
The country spa in AM is very costly I do not even see them on NB little etc.You are right, they never have discounts except membership. However, I have been to multiple branches and cities, and they are consistently better than other luxury options in the respective city. Also I have always got good massage, guaranteed extras and professional. Service each time. Even if they finish 5 min early, they will give you a head massage or something in the remaining time.

That kind of consistency in this industry is laudable. And the naughtiest stuff I ever did in a spa were here.

I don't go there anymore because I have found better options at better. Prices, but this is only after. Trial and error. If I go to a new city where I know zilch, and I find their branch, that's where I will head.

GuyNxtDoor
02-09-17, 19:03
Apparently a deal has struck between Leena and her SP about exchanging their clientele / leads. A win win situation for both. But it means Leena is no more a pure indie.

Guys,

Been meaning to share FR with Leena as SP- she quoted 10 k for ST but I negotiated it downTo 6 k.

Before that, I was Whatsapping wth an SP in Locanto- one girl was way too sexy and he was asking 10 k for ST- I agreed, but told him I'll only pay when I see the girl and am in room wth her. He said, send 2 k as advance through PayTM- I immediately sensed I was being duped and cut him off. Never succb to the advance gamble friends.

So anyway, back to Leena. Her SP name begins wth are and he picked me up from a spot in Kharadi. He's young, like Leena. In the apt, there were 2 other guys-pimps. I was frankly a bit scared for my safety but there are security guards so it's a decent apt complex (though not as good as Pallavi's)..

Don1992
02-09-17, 23:09
I was always curious to know what country spa is after reading a few really good threads on Mumbai forum. Finally I googled country spa in Pune and decided to visit the one which is in am mall. Went inside asked them if they give any extras the guy at the front desk said we are a brand known for our quality we don't need to give any discounts at all. So finally choose aroma therapy for 2800 which was pretty high was assigned miss G. When I went inside the ambiance was too good and when I saw the girl I was like oh my gosh she was so beautiful a total gem she did the massage for name sake she then asked me to turn within 5 minutes of back massage and she then directly put her hands inside the disposables touching the tool. She said I know you want to have fun with me what do you want tell me. I asked her for B2B she said 3 k she is such a gem but still she did not say 5 k or 6 k like other girls do she said she will also give me a BBBJ. I agreed then she took me to the shower cleaned my tool and then she started BBBJ. When she removed her all clothes I was totally stunned because I had not seen such a beautiful body in my entire life her height was like 5. 8 usually Thai girls are shorter but she was a gem and she was really trying to please me she even asked me to do DATY but I do not feel that safe so I softly refused it. She took my tool between her boobs and gave me a nice boob fuck for 10 minutes I asked her for DFK but she refused. She also Gave me her phone number and was ready to meet outside but said call me soon because I am going to fly back to Thailand again. I am sorry guys I could not write a complete description. You guys can ask for her but I doubt she will be in Pune as these people keep migrating.

Thirsel
02-10-17, 03:37
I had asked for help in Pune for a few hw MILF, indipendents and best thai spa having young therapeutic ladies. I had visiyed last time spa above book store. It was okey experiance. But there I saw faces which are old enough. Want to have best faces there. If local Hi fi marathi mulgi is therr that also would be good. I am there till till 12th. Please help. Would be of much help in Bangalore. I got a few nos. Soon I will revert you friends. Seems I have got some cake nos also.

MuthuKumar
02-10-17, 04:01
Request seniors for some help in Pune for SP. Will be there next week. Cn help in Delhi with my limited contacts if anyone wants.

Thanks in advance. Happy mongering.

Bond123
02-10-17, 05:29
Seems to be having luck in favor of me finding new contacts and free birds. I usually keep posted a add in loc saying looking for mature woman. After a long time got a msg recently sharing number and she asked me to ping her. Number end with 652. She is a Punjabi HW very good English. Asking 12 k for 3 to 4 hrs. She has shared pic after pursuing hard, she looks typical Punjabi girl. Has anyone come across this lady. If so please provide some inputs. Sorry will not share number until I try her.

SamirM
02-10-17, 06:43
I have also tried the same girl 2 days back and had the same experience as yours. These girls are on contract in Pune. Some Hyderabad guys managing here. I found very risky in terms of cops not loot. Those guys are also insecure about their jobs of providing girls that when I entered the flat, one of the guy still peeping through the hole of the door to see if somebody following me to trap them. So all in all atmosphere was a bit risky. I personally will not recommend anybody to visit there.

Guys,

So anyway, back to Leena. Her SP name begins wth are and he picked me up from a spot in Kharadi. He's young, like Leena. In the apt, there were 2 other guys-pimps. I was frankly a bit scared for my safety but there are security guards so it's a decent apt complex (though not as good as Pallavi's).o DFK....

SamirM
02-10-17, 08:05
Hey guys,

I had a curiosity to visit Indie therapist. So chose Miss P from your reviews. As usual bought NB coupon for 60 min and call J spa. Call received by receptionist Miss M (some other lady as she was not Khadoos at all) and fixed the appointment. As I went there that receptionist was missing and a lady at the counter asked Khadoosly, if cross gender I have to pay 500 more. That was the first time I saw her. Co-incidentally she's also Marathi so I started talking in Marathi as a result she lower down her tone and became very soft on me and showed all her Menu and all. I was in formal attire, Marathi guy and showed interest in her salon that helped me I guess. Still she didn't discount for cross gender. Then she called Miss P out and told her to get me in. Miss P is I guess 5'2' tall, fair, UP lady, average boobs, bit big base, expression-less, but yet talkative (initiative always rely on your side) was my first impression. I changed to dispos and she started massage. Massage was average. I was discussing my other spa experiences and extras. She don't even smile while chatting and it felt so boring. Its not that her mood was bad or something. Till half an hour no question aroused at all. When I turn she asked if I want any special service to which I replied how much time left. She said 15 min then I said its OK I don't want extras for 15 min. She said she can give BBBJ + HJ+ + DFK+ TL+ Fingering for 4 k. I said forget it to which she was insisting very hard (this time smiling) and removed my dispos. I said I can give max 1.5 k for 25 min. Finally we agreed upon 2. 5 k for all in 20 min. According to previous Over-rated and Over Hyped FRs I took the decision to try her. And all the expectations come to an end to her artificial service by this fearful lady. Paid her at the end. Nothing special to describe further and I'll rate instead. Finally I asked for FS on next time and she agreed for 6 k for 20 min. LOL.

Ambiance= 4/10 (Very chip chip floor with no exhaust fan in room, stinky neck pillows, small shower room).

Boobs= 7/10 (handful).

DFK= 7/10 (For good minty breath and she like to play with tongue).

BBBJ= 5/10 (as she didn't slip back the skin and didn't even touch her tongue once, it was lip-job).

WIR= Impossible. I will rather try to forget the experience.

If you compare the service I got in why spa Aundh from Thai (refer my last FR), this was nothing close to it. I'm damn sure if you all guys decide to drop prices for these kinda service, it will definitely come to 1.5 k to 2 k max.

RandySavage
02-10-17, 10:06
So, I was trying to hook up with a tinder chick. She moved to WA and told me that in 2.5 K I can screw her up at a place near Laxmi road which apparently is a house cum brothel. She said that once inside I can choose from the girls available and recommended to choose her. We get one hour for the pussy fun for 2. 5. Says, she is an Afghan and shared below pics additionally to what she has uploaded on tinder. I told her that I am not into brothel or pussy fun but like foreplay and unhurried service to which she said she will do everything once inside the private room for additional 3 k and started pleading. Don't know what to do. She shared her address from WA and fixed an appointment for 5-5.30. Any feedback / Suggestions?

Tarun007
02-10-17, 18:22
Hey guys,

I had a curiosity to visit Indie therapist. So chose Miss P from your reviews. As usual bought NB coupon for 60 min and call J spa. Call received by receptionist Miss M (some other lady as she was not Khadoos at all) and fixed the appointment. As I went there that receptionist was missing and a lady at the counter asked Khadoosly, if cross gender I have to pay 500 more. That was the first time I saw her. Co-incidentally she's also Marathi so I started talking in Marathi as a result she lower down her tone and became very soft on me and showed all her Menu and all. I was in formal attire, Marathi guy and showed interest in her salon that helped me I guess. Still she didn't discount for cross gender. Then she called Miss P out and told her to get me in. Miss P is I guess 5'2' tall, fair, UP lady, average boobs, bit big base, expression-less, but yet talkative (initiative always rely on your side) was my first impression. I changed to dispos and she started massage. Massage was average. I was discussing my other spa experiences and extras. She don't even smile while chatting and it felt so boring. Its not that her mood was bad or something. Till half an hour no question aroused at all. .Totally agreed with you. She is over-hyped. Durimg BBJ she 10 rimes asked me if I'm about to cum because she said if you cum inside my mouth then ill vomit.

She was insisting to have FS for 6. But I didn't like her so went only for TL BBBJ for 2.5 k.

Can you tell me the name of Miss A in why spaAaundh. It would be great help.

ExploringSex
02-10-17, 23:14
Hey guys,

I'm new here. I'm in Pune for one night and would really like to experience a nice and safe girl. Any suggestions? I have a hotel room but would prefer to have somewhere to go. Total budget 2.5-3 k. Just want a safe trip that's all. Pant help is really appropriated thanks in advance PM me.

Mihirk
02-10-17, 23:34
Apparently a deal has struck between Leena and her SP about exchanging their clientele / leads. A win win situation for both. But it means Leena is no more a pure indie.Can you share details of some Indian indie in Pune? Newbie here and would like to try someone in Pune.

ExploringSex
02-11-17, 02:02
Hey,

In Pune only for today staying in Deccan G. Area. Need to have a good time mak 2 k budget. Any suggestion? Even MP will do but can't exceed 2 k.

Totally agreed with you. She is over-hyped. Durimg BBJ she 10 rimes asked me if I'm about to cum because she said if you cum inside my mouth then ill vomit.

She was insisting to have FS for 6. But I didn't like her so went only for TL BBBJ for 2.5 k.

CodedGod
02-11-17, 04:46
So, I was trying to hook up with a tinder chick. She moved to WA and told me that in 2.5 K I can screw her up at a place near Laxmi road which apparently is a house cum brothel. She said that once inside I can choose from the girls available and recommended to choose her. We get one hour for the pussy fun for 2. 5. Says, she is an Afghan and shared below pics additionally to what she has uploaded on tinder. I told her that I am not into brothel or pussy fun but like foreplay and unhurried service to which she said she will do everything once inside the private room for additional 3 k and started pleading. Don't know what to do. She shared her address from WA and fixed an appointment for 5-5.30. Any feedback / Suggestions?Stay away bro.

Jhonny Walker
02-11-17, 05:34
So, I was trying to hook up with a tinder chick. She moved to WA and told me that in 2.5 K I can screw her up at a place near Laxmi road which apparently is a house cum brothel. She said that once inside I can choose from the girls available and recommended to choose her. We get one hour for the pussy fun for 2. 5. Says, she is an Afghan and shared below pics additionally to what she has uploaded on tinder. I told her that I am not into brothel or pussy fun but like foreplay and unhurried service to which she said she will do everything once inside the private room for additional 3 k and started pleading. Don't know what to do. She shared her address from WA and fixed an appointment for 5-5.30. Any feedback / Suggestions?Here's my encounter with her few days ago. I got her WA number through a contact. It's some foreign number, not sure if Afghanistan. She used the name Sitara. We chatted in WA and she requested 1.5 K for quick. I negotiated it down to 1 K. Well, that was before I saw her place. She shared location in WA and gave some descriptions as well while I was heading to her. The place is indeed near Laxmi Road, very close to city post office. I managed to find the house. Oh well what a house. Big house, three or four floors, with a small store inside and many rooms. All rooms filled with girls. But the pics you attached here are very misguiding. The room you see on the pics is definitely not the type room in this house. These pics were taken at other place. The rooms in this house are small and really crowded, and no items inside like on the picture, just simple benches for the girls to sit.

Just before I reached the house her WA chat suddenly interrupted, so when I was in the house, I had no clue in which room she was. As I said, a large house, so I walked and walked and looked, saw many many girls, but not her. The girls or agents where maximally unhelpful when I asked for her. I showed her pic on the phone but all girls either said she left or she was never here and instead tried to make me go with them. And these girls made offers as low as 400 or even 350, not 1 K, not to mention 2.5 K. As I didn't find her I got frustrated and left.

Just when I stepped out she appeared on WA chat again and said sorry she was with customer. Then she described me on WA exactly which room to come. There were maybe 10 girls in this room, but I immediately spotted her. Her skin is as fair as on your pics, but she has very black eyes. Some lip piercings. And a bandage around her wrist and lower arm. That's why she wears these kind of gloves on your pics. She said this was because she had an accident. Apart from that, nice body. Cute face, looks young. Boobs average but not small, B-cup or so. Round and well shaped backside. I made some angry face and said I had already left because didn't find her. She could communicate in English, with some accent which was hard to define for me. She apologized and said thank you thank you for come back and she so happy I meet her. I told her very straightforward I won't pay 1 K, not at such a place. She kept on saying this is good offer and then started pleading. I told her 500 or forget it. She made angry face and turned away so I approached the girl next to her, some young SI who quoted 350. When I pretended to agree and take the other girl she turned back to me and agreed for 500.

Then we had to wait for a few minutes for one of the rooms to get free. A really tiny room, just a bed inside, but at least not too dirty. Again, don't get misguided by your pics, this is definitely not like the rooms look like in this house. We locked the door and she very quickly undressed pussy, but only pussy, keeping her shirt dressed. She gave me condom, laid on the bed, spread her legs and turned her face to the wall. Yes, exactly. No foreplay, not BJ, she didn't even touch me. Usually a turn-off. But she had that sexy body. These nicely shaped thighs which she spread. I touched her thighs front and back and then moved her shirt to reveal her boobs. She just lay there but didn't complain, just showed a nervous face. The nicely shaped fair skinned boobs helped a lot to raise my mood. Her pussy was not loose at all and actually enjoyable. While I had my fun with her she kept the nervous face and avoided eye contact, but I didn't mind and enjoyed her body. After about 10 minutes I finished and she urged me to quickly dress and leave the room.

Total damage: 500 for about 10 minutes.

Boobs: 7/10. Average size but tight and nicely shaped.

Body: 7/10. Not slim but well shaped, especially back side.

DFK: Didn't try. No BJ.

Overall nevertheless enjoyable, at least for this price.

WIR: Maybe.

Some final words: Forget about the 2.5 K she wants from you, simply forget. She's in desperate need of money, one can easily feel this, so negotiate it down. For 500 it was a really fair deal.

GoldenYear
02-11-17, 06:05
Priscilla does give extras including FS. Check my FR. But nowadays she has started showing lots of attitude. I have taken FS at 2 k some months back. Now she is asking 4 k and not ready to negotiate at all.Here I am not sure if she has stopped providing extras. I tried her in the month of November, yes, immediately after demonetization and she provided FS in 2.5 k. But, In my second visit she didn't pop up the question, as I wasn't in mood didn't asked either. But otherwise she is gem, might be it is true as she has become mom now but not sure.

SamirM
02-11-17, 07:28
Hey bro,

Activate your PM and message me then I'll revert.

Thanks.

Totally agreed with you. She is over-hyped. Durimg BBJ she 10 rimes asked me if I'm about to cum because she said if you cum inside my mouth then ill vomit.

Indragru
02-11-17, 07:35
So, I was trying to hook up with a tinder chick. She moved to WA and told me that in 2.5 K I can screw her up at a place near Laxmi road which apparently is a house cum brothel. She said that once inside I can choose from the girls available and recommended to choose her. We get one hour for the pussy fun for 2. 5. Says, she is an Afghan and shared below pics additionally to what she has uploaded on tinder. I told her that I am not into brothel or pussy fun but like foreplay and unhurried service to which she said she will do everything once inside the private room for additional 3 k and started pleading. Don't know what to do. She shared her address from WA and fixed an appointment for 5-5.30. Any feedback / Suggestions?Hello,

There is no brothel housing \ renting foreign nationals. No brothel chicks here gives appointments. This definitely looks a bait. I made one mistake once similar bait & ended up with lady boy once inside the brothel. Had to pay my way out to 3. Stay safe!

Convictar
02-11-17, 08:01
So, I was trying to hook up with a tinder chick. She moved to WA and told me that in 2.5 K I can screw her up at a place near Laxmi road which apparently is a house cum brothel. She said that once inside I can choose from the girls available and recommended to choose her. We get one hour for the pussy fun for 2. 5. Says, she is an Afghan and shared below pics additionally to what she has uploaded on tinder. I told her that I am not into brothel or pussy fun but like foreplay and unhurried service to which she said she will do everything once inside the private room for additional 3 k and started pleading. Don't know what to do. She shared her address from WA and fixed an appointment for 5-5.30. Any feedback / Suggestions?Sounds all fishy!

Try avoiding it Randy.

RonyShet
02-11-17, 10:38
Hi all active members,

I have recently moved to Pune from Goa. I was working as IT engineer with reputed MNC in Goa for about 2 years.

I have really enjoyed Goa stay and was mongered a lot in Goa and was frequent visitor of Casinos to win easy money by playing Poker.

I want to continue my mongering here in Pune, hence I was searching for some contacts on internet.

I have contacted Mr. V J and he sent me following Pics.

Do you guys have any reviews about them?

I will be very thankful to you if you can share some contact details from Pune which are safe to get me started here. I will write all FRs and as my network expands here will share details too.

I have pretty good contacts in Goa, if you decide to visit.

Thanks.

Adckbpu
02-11-17, 12:28
Firstly I would like to thank AquaGenius for sharing contact details for RITU.

To start with she is normal next door girl when you come on her looks she is an average looking girl, she is not at all time watcher you can spend as much as time you want and she won't have any nakhars for that also, yeah but there is no small hitch over here and that she works strictly through reference only, about damage if you won't to opt for 2 pops then she charges 7 K and for 1 pop she charges 5 K both price are including of place.

Only drawback that I faced with her this time was her body odor and that is big turning off point for me.

Face= 5/10 (Average next door girl).

Boobs= 9/10 (they really fight nicely in your hand and she allows you to play as much as you want and she has got really nice tits on them).

Pussy= 9/10 (Nice Tight Pussy).

WIR= May be yes or may be no.

Member #4771
02-11-17, 17:19
Hi bro,

Would like to try her once, if you cud give name hint. Would be of great help. I'm sure its bliss spa, correct me if wrong.

Continuing with the last post. Yesterday I visited the same spa booked same girl. I was in contact with her on WA so she was well aware of my arrival. As usual at counters. As soon as I entered the room I started kissing and hugging her I told I have got protection as promised last time. She asked money paid 2.5 k. Then the next 40 min was pure bliss which included DFK, BBBJ, deed in miss, lots of boobs sucking. After the deed had shower and left.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Member #4771
02-11-17, 17:28
Guys,

Refrain from buying NB coupon, if you want the same therapist you had before. The lady declines providing the therapist you know. So please check before buying. Money wasted.

SpaGuy
02-11-17, 18:00
Here I am not sure if she has stopped providing extras. I tried her in the month of November, yes, immediately after demonetization and she provided FS in 2.5 k. But, In my second visit she didn't pop up the question, as I wasn't in mood didn't asked either. But otherwise she is gem, might be it is true as she has become mom now but not sure.Urged by the info from Ken, tamarind I tried on Thursday but P was not on duty. I fixed an appointment for Friday and the manager lady quoted 2000. Settled her for 1500 (she is really annoying). NE P came in and asked me wear the disposable which I rejected politely. She was fine with it. Last time when I met her 7-9 months ago, she was hot with a aspects. Now she is looking pale and dull but still good. At that time during massage, she spoke how girls make easy money in spa and she is not of that kind. Most of the time she was cursing the manager lady. I did not even ask for a HJ. This time after 15 minutes, we agreed on FS for 2.5 K. I prefer CBJ which she said will not provide. I requested her to remove the clothes and give massage (no B2B). She did good massage and I was playing with the assets. I liked her very much 8 months ago, so was feeling like heaven with her company. Completed the deed, took her number and discussed about out call. She said she cannot spend night but can think of coming out for the day. She said she will be leaving the spa in a month. She is upset with the manager lady. Playing with a nude girl while getting a massage is always fun.

I was to try out some contacts provided by some of our kind members this week but will be postponing it as I would try P again. Guys, please stick to 2.5 K and do not increase her price.

SinJay
02-11-17, 18:52
Thanks for the honest FR. Completely agree with you on the ratings. In fact one of the towels they provide is not washed until end of the day. Never found Ms. P worth it.

I paid visit to Y Spa and was pleasantly surprised to see Miss carrying JnJ oil. She said the quality in the spa was not good and so she put her own money to get good oil. You see such service with Thai while in J spa the oil is heated again and again.

Hey guys,

I had a curiosity to visit Indie therapist. So chose Miss P from your reviews. As usual bought NB coupon for 60 min and call J spa. Call received by receptionist Miss M (some other lady as she was not Khadoos at all) and fixed the appointment. As I went there that receptionist was missing and a lady at the counter asked Khadoosly, if cross gender I have to pay 500 more. That was the first time I saw her. Co-incidentally she's also Marathi so I started talking in Marathi as a result she lower down her tone and became very soft on me and showed all her Menu and all. I was in formal attire, Marathi guy and showed interest in her salon that helped me I guess. Still she didn't discount for cross gender. Then she called Miss P out and told her to get me in. Miss P is I guess 5'2' tall, fair, UP lady, average boobs, bit big base, expression-less, but yet talkative (initiative always rely on your side) was my first impression. I changed to dispos and she started massage. Massage was average. I was discussing my other spa experiences and extras. She don't even smile while chatting and it felt so boring..

JCityGuy
02-11-17, 19:05
Hi guys,

I am traveling to Pune for some days and need some reliable indie contacts, preferably with a place. I will return the favor if you ever come to Delhi.

Thanks guys.

PuneRock
02-11-17, 19:07
Same day I tried her. Booked appointment at 11:30 in the morning. That day she came late by 15 min. Started with massage. She was in hurry to finish the massage as we have decided to go for Full service.

I had carried protection with me. Once massage got finished, action began. Nothing new Foreplay for 10 min with long DFK. Then release the loan. She has given her number in my last visit.

Nice boobs but she is feeding her baby so some liquid is coming out. Yes she is on notice period now as she got fed up with lady manager. She told me new spa where she will be joining.

Overall good experience.

Damage- 1.5 counter.

FS - 2 K to Miss P.

Urged by the info from Ken, tamarind I tried on Thursday but P was not on duty. I fixed an appointment for Friday and the manager lady quoted 2000. Settled her for 1500 (she is really annoying). NE P came in and asked me wear the disposable which I rejected politely. She was fine with it. Last time when I met her 7-9 months ago, she was hot with a aspects. Now she is looking pale and dull but still good. At that time during massage, she spoke how girls make easy money in spa and she is not of that kind. Most of the time she was cursing the manager lady. I did not even ask for a HJ. This time after 15 minutes, we agreed on FS for 2.5 K. I prefer CBJ which she said will not provide. I requested her to remove the clothes and give massage (no B2B). She did good massage and I was playing with the assets. I liked her very much 8 months ago, so was feeling like heaven with her company. Completed the deed, took her number and discussed about out call. She said she cannot spend night but can think of coming out for the day. She said she will be leaving the spa in a month. She is upset with the manager lady. Playing with a nude girl while getting a massage is always fun.

I was to try out some contacts provided by some of our kind members this week but will be postponing it as I would try P again. Guys, please stick to 2.5 K and do not increase her price.

TheFunDuo
02-11-17, 20:37
Hi all,

I am planning to visit country spa in AM mall soon.

I've heard of high rates for extras in country spa. What would be OK rate there for B2B? I've realized negotiations make these girls disappointed and poor in service as my upper limit is 2-3 k for B2B.

If not country spa please suggest other spa with good girls in KP VN KL. I've tried zen (good but no B2B), a1 star (pathetic), vatavarana secret (good but only curtains). I've written detailed FR's of these 3 as well.

Thirsel
02-11-17, 20:52
Thanks brothers. Since I a got extension I will be in oune till Monday. Tried a few no given by our brothers but none responded. Seems either no has xhanged or they are very busy. Please provide genuine contacts. I will be happilly helping those who all helped as now I am travelling. Please provide nice MILF or indipendent.

MrEasy2
02-11-17, 23:13
I am writing much awaited probably first report on KiRN. I am sharing my experience. I had a wonderful GFE. She is good. She is well natured and knows how to please. And she does not rush into the things. This is by far my best experience so far. I am at the end of the day.

I had her at hotel suggested by her. On phone before coming and before the session, she was kind of talking less and kind of short & discrete. She opened up well during and after the session.

It was hot day and we had wash together. She did a lot of stimuli during bath including HJ & BJ during bath. I held myself. We had foreplay and fingering, sucking, kissing and so on. She responded well. She was touching Johnny all the time we had missionary. She is not tight below. The act was enjoyable as she was enjoying too..
Guys,

Any one tried Kiransingh locanto ad. She sends mail asking your height, weight, personality. Also she send his details like age, weight. Any reviews.Are Kiransingh from Loc KiRN same? Please confirm.

Atrimat
02-12-17, 07:14
Are Kiransingh from Loc KiRN same? Please confirm.No they are not the same. I do not think so.

Juan Garcia
02-12-17, 09:53

Overall experience 7/10.

Did not try CBJ and fingering.This girl's pic is sent by most SPs. I recognize her as an actress from some episodes of Crime Patrol--curious you actually got her.

Once I mentioned this to an SP, told him I know the scene around Pune so send me some genuine pics or I back out- then he sent me different pics.

Thirsel
02-12-17, 10:01
Seeing a few spa in pimple saudagar. Which one to try fkr thai girls and pakka b2 b min.

Juan Garcia
02-12-17, 10:12
I agree with the other FR about J spa (next to hosp) being overrated. The first time, was trying to book an appointment--she said last was for 7. 30 pm. I couldn't make it because of traffic and called back to reschedule to 8 but she said absolutely not. So fixed another appointment for 6 pm a few days later.

I said I need deep tissue-she quoted 2 K. I said no, we already fixed it for 1. 5 k. She said no sir, not for Deep Tissue. I told her I can't pay more, so either come down on the price or I walk away. She agreed to 1. 5 k.

She called P, as I had requested for her- she came with a glass of water. First sight was disappointment. She is very average (unless we're talking about different girls-this one has a slight scar mark on her cheek). Inside, massage was good. She was giving hints throughout- like another member, I opted for FS. She laughed and asked who told you you get FS here? Then she quoted 5 k. I said another member got it for 3, so let's stick to that. She refused to budge on the price--finally bargained down to 4 k. DFK was included but she wasn't into it, I'd rate it very average. She pulls away often and this is a turn-off. The act itself happened on a floor slick with oil. She was on a mattress and my knees were on the floor, and kept slipping. I told her to lay on the mattress fully but she declined- didn't even remove her pants completely or take off her bra fully. She complained I had a huge member and it was hurting her (this is a normal reaction I get from many WGs, and I wish I could shorted my dick size). Kept asking if I had come (huge turn off again). Finally, got on the table and asked her to HJ me till I came.

Overall damage: 4 k + 1. 5 k.

Looks- 6/10.

DFK- 5/10.

Ambiance- 3/10.

WIR: No.

Don't overrate this spa. I did notice a better looking girl though, anyone tried her?

TheFunDuo
02-12-17, 10:59
Have been calling up several spa in KP, KL and nearby areas after giving the appointment once you mention a coupon / voucher all are saying they won't expect NB Coupons till 16th Feb, some are saying no NB Coupons for Weekend.

PuneGuy2006
02-12-17, 12:32
I didn't check price. You may check with her directly.Price is between 8k to 10k, my SP also shared same pics, had finalized for second one for 8k.

Tarun007
02-12-17, 13:15
I agree with the other FR about J spa (next to hosp) being overrated. The first time, was trying to book an appointment--she said last was for 7. 30 pm. I couldn't make it because of traffic and called back to reschedule to 8 but she said absolutely not. So fixed another appointment for 6 pm a few days later.

I said I need deep tissue-she quoted 2 K. I said no, we already fixed it for 1. 5 k. She said no sir, not for Deep Tissue. I told her I can't pay more, so either come down on the price or I walk away. She agreed to 1. 5 k.

She called P, as I had requested for her- she came with a glass of water. First sight was disappointment. She is very average (unless we're talking about different girls-this one has a slight scar mark on her cheek). Inside, massage was good. She was giving hints throughout- like another member, I opted for FS. She laughed and asked who told you you get FS here? Then she quoted 5 k. I said another member got it for 3, so let's stick to that. She refused to budge on the price--finally bargained down to 4 k. DFK was included but she wasn't into it, I'd rate it very average. She pulls away often and this is a turn-off. The act itself happened on a floor slick with oil. She was on a mattress and my knees were on the floor, and kept slipping. I told her to lay on the mattress fully but she declined- didn't even remove her pants completely or take off her bra fully. She complained I had a huge member and it was hurting her (this is a normal reaction I get from many WGs, and I wish I could shorted my dick size).There are two therapists with name starting with P. One is Indian from UP and other one is a Thai. Even my exp with the UP one was very bad. Below average.

Read other forum members comment on thai miss P. She take 2 k for FS and much better than her. Haven't tries her myself though. But want to know more about her.

Also if anyone can clue me the name of Miss A from Y spa above bookstore aundh. Planning to visit tomorrow if I get her name.

RedAlloy
02-12-17, 13:20
Are Kiransingh from Loc KiRN same? Please confirm.Both are different. Kiran from VN prefers hotel near Pune station. Charges 2.5 k ST and only available in evening / sundays. And the kiran from locanto interacts only on mail, and is fake one. More into duping business.

AquaGenius
02-12-17, 13:23
Seeing a few spa in pimple saudagar. Which one to try fkr thai girls and pakka b2 b min.Sent you PM mate.

Atrimat
02-12-17, 13:24
Are Kiransingh from Loc KiRN same? Please confirm.No, I don't think so.

FunkyOgre
02-12-17, 18:29
I agree. I went last weekend and stated in mt FR that probably my expectations were too high based on some other reports.

Now I believe that we have consensus about the spa and this woman P. You have to be kidding me to refer to her as a girl.

The whole experience was ugh.

Ogre kd.

She called P, as I had requested for her- she came with a glass of water. First sight was disappointment. She is very average (unless we're talking about different girls-this one has a slight scar mark on her cheek). Inside, massage was good. She was giving hints throughout- like another member, I opted for FS. She laughed and asked who told you you get FS here? Then she quoted 5 k. I said another member got it for 3, so let's stick to that. She refused to budge on the price--finally bargained down to 4 k. DFK was included but she wasn't into it, I'd rate it very average. She pulls away often and this is a turn-off. The act itself happened on a floor slick with oil. She was on a mattress and my knees were on the floor, and kept slipping. I told her to lay on the mattress fully but she declined- didn't even remove her pants completely or take off her bra fully. She complained I had a huge member and it was hurting her (this is a normal reaction I get from many WGs, and I wish I could shorted my dick size). Kept asking if I had come (huge turn off again). Finally, got on the table and asked her to HJ me till I came.

Overall damage: 4 k + 1. 5 k.

Looks- 6/10.

DFK- 5/10.

Ambiance- 3/10.

Don't overrate this spa. I did notice a better looking girl though, anyone tried her?

AquaGenius
02-12-17, 18:32
By this time not many would be interested in this lady since she is a well known bird on this forum. However, me having hunted only couple of birds was hoping to try her. Prime reason, her location. So I kept calling her or pinging her but no response. One fine day she answers and asks for reference. I said I don't have one. She might have been in need of money or some fun, she said she will consider me on exception basis without reference. Spoke of the damages and she told she will confirm where to come. But then I asked her to send her pics first so that I can decide. She did send around 4 to 5 pics. From her pics could make out she was quite aged, may be 35+. Seemed to have big top assets. But her face could not please me a bit. That was a turn off for me and I messaged her back saying that I cannot go ahead. She was fine and said OK. That was the end of it and guess I will never call her again.

Thirsel
02-12-17, 19:09
Hi friends,

Went to chi spa in P.S. Since they were nt giving any offer so weng with a dry massage. All I can day about msg is that it was pathetic. For top access and HJ therapist quoted 2 k. Offer rejected. She kept trying bjt I dint budge. Over all a big no.

Thirsel
02-12-17, 20:34
Today I had tries calling the indies nos. Seems no luck. I feel the nos I got mihht be old may be. Anyway. Tomm going to try russian therapist in yo the spa in P.S. Also may gry why spa in kp. Anyone who jad good indies recently whose no is active please share.

SamirM
02-13-17, 05:13
Price is between 8k to 10k, my SP also shared same pics, had finalized for second one for 8k.The pink lady standing and close to swimming pool both are same. I tried her on Thursday. I know FR is pending. But don't pay much to them. Read one of FR on her recently posted here.

Siidharth
02-13-17, 05:27
Oh well what a house. Big house, three or four floors, with a small store inside and many rooms. All rooms filled with girls. Hi buddy,

Well this place is Budhwar peth for sure. They have a small store recently opened inside the building. And the building you are talking about is the one near the food plaza. The going rate is around 350. So which floor and which room did you find her in.

Jezza19
02-13-17, 06:59
Has Anyone Tried HW named Sonal in Swargate from Locanto? Her Digits end with 344. She is charging 6 k and refused to give any further details. She asked me to go to Swargate and give her a call.

KenTheRockstar
02-13-17, 10:58
This spa is OK but it is on a very crowded road and area. And it looked very confused for me. Not difficult to locate. They accept NB coupons. The lady at reception was quite decent.

After completing front desk formalities was assigned therapist named Maggie. It was big turn off. But since I had already paid couldn't turn back now.

Got a feet wash and moved to the room. Room was clean.

Changed to dispo and she came in. Massage was OK. But since I was not interested I didn't uttered a single word. By that time she understood that and was constantly watching clock.

Towards the end of the session she started giving hints and suddenly put her hand inside dispo and said really big holding my cock. HJ and TL was in menu for 1500 and 2000. Asked for BJ. Which was for 3 k. Flatly refused. Asked her if she can give BJ for 1.5 k. First she said no. Later after the massage was done she once again started negotiations. It was only 15 to 20 minutes left. Once again asked for BJ at 1.5. She said ok. Got nice BJ for 10 mins. Could not hold it any longer so released entirely in her mouth. I believe this was my first unintentional CIM experience. It was awesome.

I know 1.5 is not worth for 10 mins but unfortunately Johnny took over the brain. Anyways took shower and left the place. Overall experience is not so good not so bad. Will try some other birds there.

PowerTower
02-13-17, 16:00
I have also denied the offer of 1. 6. Asked for 1 k. Anyways.

This had been a very frequent destination for myself earlier. Hoping to have some relief and entertainment, checked for coupons online

and gave them a call. Swedish package had explicitly mentioned no cross gender allowed. Hence, I asked for aroma and told I was looking for cross gender massage. Surprisingly I was told no online coupon allows female to male massage. The price quoted was 1500 for aroma without coupons. While many other spas were offering aroma for

799 via coupons I challenged the price. No luck. I decided not to go ahead and rubbed one off.

1500 and then some 2 k+ for extras did not seem worth for the therapists at this spa. Also having had some awesome experience at a different spa earlier this month.

Well, not sure if it is possible but what if we keep denying them that we won't pay extra (at least 800) above the coupon price? Rather we go to the other spas closeby that accept coupons and offer cross gender? This might help us lower the mongering damages and also put a check on these MPs that play foul. Just few thoughts as I somehow feel we are shelling out way too much on MPs and extras. The therapist whom I managed to pay x amount few months back is now charging 3 x for extras as I read on the forum.

Happy mongering guys and try to keep things in check. Penny penny makes many.

SpaGuy
02-14-17, 01:25
Tried to take appointment for P in J spa on Sunday but she was booked for the day. So thought of trying some SP. Called the SP whom I tried earlier for the same girl. I don't remember her name but gave derails but could identify her. His quotes are high for Ravet. As recommended by George Bush, senior member got in touch with another SP. He sent pics and quoted 7 k for two shots. The senior has warned me of the rates and so bargained for 5 k. Selected Pinky and met him in highway from where we proceeded to the place. On the confidence provided by the senior I went to his place. She is not a smoker or drinker. She was talkative and started dictating on how to complete the mission. Have a quickly and then relax and go for another quickly. She started playing with the tool without foreplay. I asked for CBJ. Here comes the contract details, with CBJ only one shot and asked me to call the SP. Was taken by surprise but remembered senior telling to discuss the details with SP upfront. Had CBJ and completed the deed and left the place. I expect some foreplay which was missing. An average experience with a learning. Thanks senior for lead and other info. Attached the pic.

Mihirk
02-14-17, 02:20

It was hot day and we had wash together. She did a lot of stimuli during bath including HJ & BJ during bath. I held myself. We had foreplay and fingering, sucking, kissing and so on. She responded well. She was touching Johnny all the time we had missionary. She is not tight below. The act was enjoyable as she was enjoying too. We enjoyed a bit of shower post session.

Most importantly she didn't ask money first. I liked her attitude and nature. She was happy with the session I guess..Great FR. Can you share contact details? PM me as my box is setup now.

Mihirk
02-14-17, 02:27
So I was in touch with a SP are (number ending with 555) over WhatsApp and decided on this girl - 7 k damage with everything included, however, he asked to pay via Online or via PayTM. I denied as wasn't sure. Has anyone met this girl? Any direct working connects to get her?

SinJay
02-14-17, 06:50
Bro,

The other P is not Thai. She is from NE. She is a dead fish for FS and has also jacked up her price.

There are two therapists with name starting with P. One is Indian from UP and other one is a Thai. Even my exp with the UP one was very bad. Below average.

Read other forum members comment on thai miss P. She take 2 k for FS and much better than her. Haven't tries her myself though. But want to know more about her.

Also if anyone can clue me the name of Miss A from Y spa above bookstore aundh. Planning to visit tomorrow if I get her name.

AquaGenius
02-14-17, 07:02
Attaching pics as requested by few mongers. While Rati Baners pics already available on forum, these might be latest.

And for her digits, please can people request on forum? I do not have a valid reference to share, so digits won't be of any use. Hope you guys understand.

Pkudtaka
02-14-17, 08:10
There are two therapists with name starting with P. One is Indian from UP and other one is a Thai. Even my exp with the UP one was very bad. Below average.

Also if anyone can clue me the name of Miss A from Y spa above bookstore aundh. Planning to visit tomorrow if I get her name.Name of the fruit that keeps a doctor away.

It is an amazing experience to take a B2B with her, 3 k is the normal price but I had negotiated it at 2.2 k and got lucky as it was a weekday.

Try her and post feedback.

RandySavage
02-14-17, 10:20
Thanks JW bro. You nailed it right on its head. Unfortunately I do not like such quickies even if it is dirt cheap as you said. But thanks for the insights and loved it when you had what you paid for inspire of place being dingy to say the least.

Cheers.

Here's my encounter with her few days ago. I got her WA number through a contact. It's some foreign number, not sure if Afghanistan. She used the name Sitara. We chatted in WA and she requested 1.5 K for quick. I negotiated it down to 1 K. Well, that was before I saw her place. She shared location in WA and gave some descriptions as well while I was heading to her. The place is indeed near Laxmi Road, very close to city post office. I managed to find the house. Oh well what a house. Big house, three or four floors, with a small store inside and many rooms. All rooms filled with girls. But the pics you attached here are very misguiding. The room you see on the pics is definitely not the type room in this house. These pics were taken at other place. The rooms in this house are small and really crowded, and no items inside like on the picture, just simple benches for the girls to sit.

Just before I reached the house her WA chat suddenly interrupted, so when I was in the house, I had no clue in which room she was. As I said, a large house, so I walked and walked and looked, saw many many girls, but not her. The girls or agents where maximally unhelpful when I asked for her. I showed her pic on the phone but all girls either said she left or she was never here and instead tried to make me go with them. And these girls made offers as low as 400 or even 350, not 1 K, not to mention 2.5 K. As I didn't find her I got frustrated and left...

LukngForFun
02-14-17, 13:41
Hi to the Pune mongers myself from Delhi forum.

Coming to Pune in last week for 3 days will be grateful if you people share some MP with gud staff and extras and sps details.

Staying near shivaji nagar.

Last time I went to one spa who is in mall above slice of Italy some city cntre I think.

Does that spa still there.

Thanks in advance.

Patsn
02-14-17, 15:03
I agree. I went last weekend and stated in mt FR that probably my expectations were too high based on some other reports.

Now I believe that we have consensus about the spa and this woman P. You have to be kidding me to refer to her as a girl.

The whole experience was ugh.

Ogre kd.Guys,

There are 2 girls with names starting with P, one is a NE and other I guess is a north Indian, I have tried both, the one that JuanGarcia has mentioned is the latter, I have tried the NE, she looks good with beautiful skin, almost 4 to 5 times now and every time I have had FS and paid 2 k with OK services I had read a FR which stated her as a dead meat though, but I personally prefer her given the price, I got her no. So I call her up and fix according to her availability.

I had tried the one JuanGarcia mentioned, and I also had the same experience.

AbcCool
02-14-17, 15:55
Hi mongers,

We always wear condom and perform the act for our own safety and the women's. Wearing condom doesn't give the actual feel. I have not done once in my life without condom. So is it OK to test the girl for HIV and if she is HIV-ve I do without condom with her. She is one girl whom I tried once, via a SP, and has now became a friend kind of, and so she will be ready to take HIV test. What is your suggestion?

Meat Duck
02-14-17, 16:01
I was always curious to know what country spa.I could not find this country spa in am mall, there is only "The Thai Spa" in East Block 1st floor. Are the same? Can you provide a clue for Miss. G, I am having PM facility. Thanks.

SambyFun77
02-14-17, 17:34
I could not find this country spa in am mall, there is only "The Thai Spa" in East Block 1st floor. Are the same? Can you provide a clue for Miss. G, I am having PM facility. Thanks.Yup you are at the right place.

JohnSnow12
02-14-17, 18:03
Guys,

There are 2 girls with names starting with P, one is a NE and other I guess is a north Indian, I have tried both, the one that JuanGarcia has mentioned is the latter, I have tried the NE, she looks good with beautiful skin, almost 4 to 5 times now and every time I have had FS and paid 2 k with OK services I had read a FR which stated her as a dead meat though, but I personally prefer her given the price, I got her no. So I call her up and fix according to her availability.

I had tried the one JuanGarcia mentioned, and I also had the same experience.Yes, you are right. Miss p from north India was not that worthy. She gives BJ just for formality and I didn't enjoy it much. In the last she said she will give FS for 5 k. I directly said said NO on her face.

SeriousSam
02-14-17, 18:43
Hi mongers, we always wear condom and perform the act for our own safety and the women's. Wearing condom doesn't give the actual feel. I have not done once in my life without condom. So is it ok to test the girl for HIV and if she is HIV-ve I do without condom with her. She is one girl whom I tried once, via a SP, and has now became a friend kind of, and so she will be ready to take HIV test. What is your suggestion?Bad idea dear friend.

Praks111
02-14-17, 19:34
Attaching pics as requested by few mongers. While Rati Baners pics already available on forum, these might be latest.

And for her digits, please can people request on forum? I do not have a valid reference to share, so digits won't be of any use. Hope you guys understand.I don't think so these pics are of Rati from Baner. Rati from Baner is a country face totally different one. Though I have not tried her I had seen her pic here in the forum.

SoftBaba
02-14-17, 19:56

I had her at hotel suggested by her. On phone before coming and before the session, she was kind of talking less and kind of short & discrete..Thanks for posting review Atrimat. Happy to know you had good time, wow you rated her 9.5. She is simply amazing in bed.

As I told earlier she is staying with family, respect her privacy, sad to know few mongers don't understand a women's privacy. She changed her number as few mongers was calling at unusual timings and sent dirty messages which caused trouble for her.

Now she is using another number and warned to share only with selected mongers.

JCityGuy
02-15-17, 02:39
I am in Pune on a trip, actually something that is going to have me come to Pune regularly. Setting up shop here.

So I got some contacts from a senior here, and tried them a little but didn't get what I liked. I had chatted with Leena earlier so I thought let me try her. Contacted her and she sent me snaps of 'her friends'. I didn't like any of them, but then took one who looked the most natural. I asked her to visit where I was staying and settled on 8 K with traveling (the taxi costs nearly 500 one way).

She arrived just a bit late and was stopped at the gate by security. Didn't look too impressive or beautiful. Just a regular low class girl. I didn't want to do her at all in fact, but because I was paying this much and she was here, the dick overruled the mind. After a bit of a chit chat, it started.

She did BBJ, and I did her for 2 minutes doggystyle. Didn't like it so much.

Next. Should I try the spas? At the massage can be relaxing.

Girl - 6 / 10.

Damage: 8 K.

AquaGenius
02-15-17, 06:24
The country face you are talking of is Rati from P.S. If I am not wrong. This is Rati Baner for sure as I spoke to her and got these pics.

I don't think so these pics are of Rati from Baner. Rati from Baner is a country face totally different one. Though I have not tried her I had seen her pic here in the forum.

AquaGenius
02-15-17, 06:28
Totally agree with you, we need to respect the girl's life too. Mongers taking number from a fellow should try to ask as many details as possible and if any constraints and then go ahead. It's sad as few idiots are creating mess after getting numbers from the forum. Alas, we don't have a way to find the genuine ones easily in this virtual world. Be selective henceforth.

Thanks for posting review Atrimat. Happy to know you had good time, wow you rated her 9.5. She is simply amazing in bed.

As I told earlier she is staying with family, respect her privacy, sad to know few mongers don't understand a women's privacy. She changed her number as few mongers was calling at unusual timings and sent dirty messages which caused trouble for her.

Now she is using another number and warned to share only with selected mongers.

Kiran1411
02-15-17, 06:35
Bro,

HIV is a complex virus and so while it takes many things to come together to transmit, it does transmit! Make no mistakes about it!

HIV takes anywhere between 4 weeks to 12 weeks to manifest itself to be detected by a HIV antibodies and antigen test. So unless your chick hasn't gone bang-bang with anyone else for 3 months and she comes out negative, then you could potentially think of it.

In any case. Even if you cross off HIV from the list. There are other STDs that are bad too.

Sex without condom would be with someone you have a long term relationship (and assuming she is not cheating). With a WG. Hell no my friend!

Hi mongers, we always wear condom and perform the act for our own safety and the women's. Wearing condom doesn't give the actual feel. I have not done once in my life without condom. So is it ok to test the girl for HIV and if she is HIV-ve I do without condom with her. She is one girl whom I tried once, via a SP, and has now became a friend kind of, and so she will be ready to take HIV test. What is your suggestion?

Horny24X7
02-15-17, 06:38
Hi mongers, we always wear condom and perform the act for our own safety and the women's. Wearing condom doesn't give the actual feel. I have not done once in my life without condom. So is it ok to test the girl for HIV and if she is HIV-ve I do without condom with her. She is one girl whom I tried once, via a SP, and has now became a friend kind of, and so she will be ready to take HIV test. What is your suggestion?Bad idea. There is a laundry list of STDs that you can get infected with if you do a working girl without protection. You will still be exposing yourself to other STDs which may be treatable but do you really want that? Also, the problem with HIV is that there is a "Window Period" of 12 weeks. Which means, the girl could be HIV positive (And very infectious at that stage) and still have a negative HIV test simply because her body has not produced enough antibodies to be detected by the test. My advise, just don't do it without protection.

Stay safe.

SamirM
02-15-17, 08:39
Hey buddy,

I have also tried one of her friend for 6 k. I guess you paid a bit high. If possible just pointed out from earlier post by one of our fellow monger.

Thanks.

I am in Pune on a trip, actually something that is going to have me come to Pune regularly. Setting up shop here.

So I got some contacts from a senior here, and tried them a little but didn't get what I liked. I had chatted with Leena earlier so I thought let me try her. Contacted her and she sent me snaps of 'her friends'. I didn't like any of them, but then took one who looked the most natural. I asked her to visit where I was staying and settled on 8 K with traveling (the taxi costs nearly 500 one way).

She arrived just a bit late and was stopped at the gate by security. Didn't look too impressive or beautiful. Just a regular low class girl. I didn't want to do her at all in fact, but because I was paying this much and she was here, the dick overruled the mind..

Gopanna2012
02-15-17, 09:19
Hi mongers, we always wear condom and perform the act for our own safety and the women's. Wearing condom doesn't give the actual feel. I have not done once in my life without condom. So is it ok to test the girl for HIV and if she is HIV-ve I do without condom with her. She is one girl whom I tried once, via a SP, and has now became a friend kind of, and so she will be ready to take HIV test. What is your suggestion?Always play safe. Always wear condom.

Hunter0077
02-15-17, 11:19
Hi mongers, we always wear condom and perform the act for our own safety and the women's. Wearing condom doesn't give the actual feel. I have not done once in my life without condom. So is it ok to test the girl for HIV and if she is HIV-ve I do without condom with her. She is one girl whom I tried once, via a SP, and has now became a friend kind of, and so she will be ready to take HIV test. What is your suggestion?Bro,

Condom is a must. As far as HIV is concerned, do PCR test, it's 100 % confirmatory.

ShineShine
02-15-17, 11:56
Hi mongers, we always wear condom and perform the act for our own safety and the women's. Wearing condom doesn't give the actual feel. I have not done once in my life without condom. So is it ok to test the girl for HIV and if she is HIV-ve I do without condom with her. She is one girl whom I tried once, via a SP, and has now became a friend kind of, and so she will be ready to take HIV test. What is your suggestion?Strict no no bro. You can do her test and she has sex with somebody on same day or next then there goes your safety.

The doubt in your mind if you are infected will be terrible. Play safe.

Atrimat
02-15-17, 13:38
Thanks for posting review Atrimat. Happy to know you had good time, wow you rated her 9.5. She is simply amazing in bed.

Now she is using another number and warned to share only with selected mongers.Yes, on reading the FR, many of our group friends have requested her contact. However, I have not shared it with anyone to respect her privacy.

SecretAdmirs5
02-15-17, 15:07
This spa is OK but it is on a very crowded road and area. And it looked very confused for me. Not difficult to locate. They accept NB coupons. The lady at reception was quite decent.
You are one lucky guy to have a CIM with her. I had a BJ from her. Didn't she say anything after the deed. I mean was she OK (So that I can ask her next time). For 10 min if you have got CIM I guess its a fare deal, at least at this spa.

GuyNxtDoor
02-15-17, 17:28
There is no doubt that her privacy should be protected. But I guess she keeps the phone switched off when she is not in position to receive it. A fellow brother had shared her number and I had tried at 1030 AM a couple of times, but it was switched off. No luck yet.

Totally agree with you, we need to respect the girl's life too. Mongers taking number from a fellow should try to ask as many details as possible and if any constraints and then go ahead. It's sad as few idiots are creating mess after getting numbers from the forum. Alas, we don't have a way to find the genuine ones easily in this virtual world. Be selective henceforth.

YellowOxide1
02-15-17, 19:05
Hello everyone,

Received Leena's number long back by Sr. Member but not contacted her, yesterday I tried to contact her by WA, messaged her.

She replied very late, she is asking for reference. I don't have any reference. Can any one help me with reference.

Is her number ending with 877, please confirm.

Thanks.You can give Barack Obama as reference and she will not bat an eyelid and take you in. She is a sucker for money and will be game for any reference. Try a generic name like Mukesh or Ajay.

Praks111
02-15-17, 19:25
The country face you are talking of is Rati from P.S. If I am not wrong. This is Rati Baner for sure as I spoke to her and got these pics.Sorry AquaGenius didn't know that there are two who go by the same name. By the way what her damages.

Request our Pune friends to please share some reviews on this new Rati.

Praks111
02-15-17, 19:31
Yes, on reading the FR, many of our group friends have requested her contact. However, I have not shared it with anyone to respect her privacy.We unfortunately have some people who keep calling once the get the numbers for just calling for cheap thril. We have another category who treat WGS and other such women as if they can do whatever they want. This is not right. Treat Birds with respect.

Unfortunately recently when I tried calling K her phone was switched off or not reachable. Now I understand why I couldn't reach her over phone.

Sanjay321
02-16-17, 03:59
Hi bros,

I will visit Pune soon so I have contacted some SPs. Got some pics from a SP who operates near the famous water part name started with S.

Anyone have any review regarding the service and the available girls.

Any idea of cost will also helpful.

Sanjay.

Atrimat
02-16-17, 05:01
I published a report just now on Ladies Bar / dance bar in Mumbai in Mumbai forum. I need advice on some points as I am a newbie in this field.

1) are there any such ladies) dance bars in Pune.

2) the bar had high quality girls in their 20's. Are they available for FS? How to hook them up? They must be expensive though!

3) what we can achieve in such place by tipping the girls (such as whisper, dance, touch, cajole and so on!

4) any Do's and dont's from seniors for us newbies.

Atrimat
02-16-17, 05:20
I got this SP contact at Kondhwa. He quoted 3.5 k for one hour with place, card accepted.

I went to the place. He sent his contact to pick me up. There was a confusion for a while as we could not find each other and he thought I am just faking. Incidentally I happened to land and wait for him at the very place where the action was!

I was shown some 8 girls. Good quality. I selected one Ritu who was in saree. He asked other girls to go asked Ritu to wait in the room. He said card can't be accepted (as there is a problem with machine and he didn't want to keep any record of place). So I had to give him cash. I did not want to quit after selecting a girl who was made to wait in the room allotted to me. He asked me for place (extra) however this was solved after I and he spoke to SP. The deal was with place.

Ritu wanted to undress herself while I was freshening in bathroom. I asked her to wait for me. She hails from Kolkata as obvious from her language and behavior. She was good in foreplay. Allowed me to touch and kiss (except lips), fingering and squeezing. We had good time. She gave blow job on my request for a short time. Then the act in missionary position. She must be experienced as she moaned while I started stroking her. Overall it was enjoyable. Total damage 3.5 k with place.

Assets: 7/10.

Attitude: 8/10.

Overall: 8/10.

I may go again!

AquaGenius
02-16-17, 05:44
Mate,

She isn't new on this forum. You could search for her FRs as Rati Baner and you will find many. The quote she gave me was 3 k per pop.

Sorry AquaGenius didn't know that there are two who go by the same name. By the way what her damages.

Request our Pune friends to please share some reviews on this new Rati.

TheFunDuo
02-16-17, 07:04
Recently visited country spa at AM mall.

I had already called and booked an appointment reached there early and the accepted. Took a Swedish massage for 1 HR.

I was assigned a Thai girl miss them.

The girl that came in was like a princess, slim, fair, very little makeup, nice pink lips.

I did not wear dispo.

She covered my lower back with towel and massage stated.

Asked her to massage buttocks and she massaged them and the creek graciously.

When I turned she asked if I want extras quoted very high 2 k for HJ and 3 k for B2B asked for FS she said no.

I did not bargain as I have realized they mood off if we bargain so I either go for it or I do not. She was extremely slim, tight body, nice soft Boob's, she took all the efforts to please me, she was in no hurry. She was completely involved from DFK to everything else. She had an extremely tight pussy which I realized as I finger fucked her. She completed massage and gave head massage later and we took bath together.

Damages 2.5 k for massage, 3 k for B2B.

Complete access and great attitude.

WIR: definitely totally worth compared to other spas as the girls here are very beautiful.

Told her I will go for FS next time.

Looks: 9/10.

Body: 9/10.

Attitude: 8/10 (only problem is language barrier).

Massage: 7.5/10.

SinJay
02-16-17, 09:23
The costs range from 4-6 k. They take card as well. All depends on your negotiation. Place is OK.

Hi bros,

I will visit Pune soon so I have contacted some SPs. Got some pics from a SP who operates near the famous water part name started with S.

Anyone have any review regarding the service and the available girls.

Any idea of cost will also helpful.

Sanjay.

KenTheRockstar
02-16-17, 13:23
I had a session with this Rati long time back in hotel [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] at Baner. Later there were news of LE activities at this place.

This lady is was very cooperative, speaks marathi fluently. She works somewhere in Pimpri as an admin. Had promised her to have another one later. But didn't call her after that.

She was open for everything except anal. Can recall only that as of now.

And for her digits, please can people request on forum? I do not have a valid reference to share, so digits won't be of any use. Hope you guys understand.EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

DungeonMasterX
02-16-17, 13:38

And for her digits, please can people request on forum? I do not have a valid reference to share, so digits won't be of any use. Hope you guys understand.Interested in this. Can you share number and reference please?

TittyBoy
02-16-17, 13:53
ROFL YO!

But very true.

You can give Barack Obama as reference and she will not bat an eyelid and take you in. She is a sucker for money and will be game for any reference. Try a generic name like Mukesh or Ajay.

TittyBoy
02-16-17, 13:57
What are the charges quoted? Do we know the menu?

Thanks,

TB.

By this time not many would be interested in this lady since she is a well known bird on this forum. However, me having hunted only couple of birds was hoping to try her. Prime reason, her location. So I kept calling her or pinging her but no response. One fine day she answers and asks for reference. I said I don't have one. She might have been in need of money or some fun, she said she will consider me on exception basis without reference. Spoke of the damages and she told she will confirm where to come. But then I asked her to send her pics first so that I can decide. She did send around 4 to 5 pics. From her pics could make out she was quite aged, may be 35+. Seemed to have big top assets. But her face could not please me a bit. That was a turn off for me and I messaged her back saying that I cannot go ahead. She was fine and said OK. That was the end of it and guess I will never call her again.

PowerTower
02-16-17, 15:43
Can these be consumed after drinks or vice verca?

Bro, what are the side effects of having Suhagra 50 MG? Headache, backache etc. ?

Please let me know as I would like to try it.

Cheers!

VJKrishna2008
02-17-17, 05:34
Anyone met / know about a Pimpri woman named Aaral, claims 35 YO, calls to meet at hotel Ratna there? I have spoken to her a few times. The number is listed under Viju M, and from accent appears to be Malayali woman. I found her on Tinder. Any information will be most appreciated. Since Neha-Aundh exited the scene, I have been searching. This might be a promising lead. I plan to meet her for coffee and see where it goes. Thank you.

Travis555
02-17-17, 05:52
Can these be consumed after drinks or vice verca?Yes they can. It is advised not to but it depends on your health and immune system.

Rock2085
02-17-17, 06:26
You can give Barack Obama as reference and she will not bat an eyelid and take you in. She is a sucker for money and will be game for any reference. Try a generic name like Mukesh or Ajay.Thanks for info, I tried with a common name but didn't work out, she did not replied but thanks to senior for helping me with reference. I will not take his name because she may know about the forum, contacted her for meet but asking for 7 k for 1 pop and 14 k for 2 and she didn't agree for below price and now not replying, I don't want to hike the price so I let it go.

And thanks for helping.

IAm1984
02-17-17, 13:24
Bro's I want to check whether the following birds are still active as I was not able to meet them in past.

I don't see any of them discussed recently.

After couple of months gap I back to Pune and resume the adventure.

Just put some insight if any of them are not active as don't want to disturb the privacy of them.

Neha from kp ends with 4405.

Anagha ends with 4049.

Soniya from katraj ends 9841.

Priya at nagar road near hatt hotel ends 0431.

Shewtha Saluja Camp ends with 4398.

Payal ends with 5819.

Neha from hadapsar ends with 7535.

Remaining contacts that I have I already tried.

-Rj.

AquaGenius
02-17-17, 14:44
3 k per pop + place.

What are the charges quoted? Do we know the menu?

Thanks,

TB.

AbcCool
02-17-17, 15:24
Hi monger's. Thanks for your valuable suggestion. Will try to get a non working girl to do this deed.

Bad idea. There is a laundry list of STDs that you can get infected with if you do a working girl without protection. You will still be exposing yourself to other STDs which may be treatable but do you really want that? Also, the problem with HIV is that there is a "Window Period" of 12 weeks. Which means, the girl could be HIV positive (And very infectious at that stage) and still have a negative HIV test simply because her body has not produced enough antibodies to be detected by the test. My advise, just don't do it without protection.

Stay safe.
Bro,

HIV is a complex virus and so while it takes many things to come together to transmit, it does transmit! Make no mistakes about it!

HIV takes anywhere between 4 weeks to 12 weeks to manifest itself to be detected by a HIV antibodies and antigen test. So unless your chick hasn't gone bang-bang with anyone else for 3 months and she comes out negative, then you could potentially think of it.

In any case. Even if you cross off HIV from the list. There are other STDs that are bad too.

Sex without condom would be with someone you have a long term relationship (and assuming she is not cheating). With a WG. Hell no my friend!
Strict no no bro. You can do her test and she has sex with somebody on same day or next then there goes your safety.

The doubt in your mind if you are infected will be terrible. Play safe.
Bro,

Condom is a must. As far as HIV is concerned, do PCR test, it's 100 % confirmatory.

Double Shot
02-17-17, 15:40
I am getting multiple SMS from the above about massage at 1200.

Has any bro availed their service? Are the ladies Indian or Thai and any particular one gives good service?

Any other Spa with indian ladies?

Would prefer a reply over PM.

Thanks in advance.

Double Shot.

RohanM
02-17-17, 15:43
https://www.google.co.in/maps/dir/18.64413, 73.7901407/18.6422424,73.7918501/ Chinchwad+Railway+Station,+Chinchwad+Station+Road,+Chinchwad,+Pimpri-Chinchwad,+Maharashtra+411019/ at 18.6423847,73.7872582,16 z / data=!4 m10!4 m9!1 m0!1 m0!1 m5!1 m1!1 s0 x3 bc2 b9 ca644 c3 cd7:0 xee63 bcb57344 f417!2 m2!1 d73.7920022!2 d18.6394791!3 e2.

Has anybody tried street pickups here at night 9 to 11 pm?

VikyBlue
02-17-17, 17:44
Hey guys,

Just purchased a membership after long time.

I used to be regular visitor of ISG. I m visiting Pune after long time. And was a regular on mongering scene. At Tiranga, Koregaon park, sadhu waswani chowk etc. But haven't been active for last 5 years.

I need help from you guys to find some sexy birds. Suggest me a hotel where I can stay and call in some nice CGs.

Share of some contacts, will be highly appreciated.

I will share mine once I become a regular. Need a start.

VikyBlue
02-17-17, 17:55
3 k per pop + place.Hi,

I just purchased a new subscription. I would highly appreciate if you could share a number with me.

I used to be a regular monger until 6 years back, coming back to Pune from a remote place.

I would happily start sharing my experience once I get back into the scene.

Regards,

Viky.

CellsHave2345
02-17-17, 18:15

Has any bro availed their service? Are the ladies Indian or Thai and any particular one gives good service?

Thanks in advance.

Double Shot.They have local and most of them are worse.

Tamarind29
02-17-17, 19:30

Thanks in advance.

Double Shot.Visited a month ago. Indian local 3-4 girls. Take 60 minutes. Extras are on table but no B2B.

You also get FS.

I took massage, it was okay. Followed by HJ and above touching.

Good luck!

Meat Duck
02-17-17, 19:56
Dear,

I have paid heavily due to direct payment, instead of NB coupon, which I would like to buy & use hereafter. Just a general query is, whether we have to provide the print-out (or) is it sufficient to provide the voucher number (or) show the coupon in Mobile. If this is the case, we can even purchase at MP, after we come to know our selection is there.

Regards,

Meat Duck.

Bond123
02-18-17, 03:05
Thanks for info, I tried with a common name but didn't work out, she did not replied but thanks to senior for helping me with reference. I will not take his name because she may know about the forum, contacted her for meet but asking for 7 k for 1 pop and 14 k for 2 and she didn't agree for below price and now not replying, I don't want to hike the price so I let it go.

And thanks for helping.6 months back she use to charge 7 k for 2 pops. Please don't pay more then that she is not worth that much. Now a days she has increased her rate too much. She is acting as a
SP too.

TheFunDuo
02-18-17, 06:40
I usually book the appointment tell them I am getting NB coupon. I check the selection, buy the coupon there itself and show them on the phone. Print out in not at all needed.

Dear,

I have paid heavily due to direct payment, instead of NB coupon, which I would like to buy & use hereafter. Just a general query is, whether we have to provide the print-out (or) is it sufficient to provide the voucher number (or) show the coupon in Mobile. If this is the case, we can even purchase at MP, after we come to know our selection is there.

Regards,

Meat Duck.

BadDildo0808
02-18-17, 07:24
Hi everyone,

I have just moved to Pune from the you. K.

Was a regular punter there and looking to get some similar treatment here.

Apart from the usual google search, any recommendations?

I've heard a lot about the Thai girls and spas, even been to some, but never got any extra services. Any specific words / phrases they look for?

Also with regards to WG's here, people keep telling me to go to some Budhwar Peth. Apparently that's the red light district in town.

Looking for something a bit discreet.

Thanks for all the help!

BullishCharm
02-18-17, 08:27
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share a few things I am going through in my mongering life.

1. Yesterday I went to this Spa on BG Road. Name staring with Z. The masseuse assigned was a Thai girl probably in her late 30's but this one I had tried before and she had given a HJ so I was happy that the end result would be good. This time I thought I would ask her for a B2B or FS also. So the massage began as usual, straightaway she pulled my disposable undies down to my thighs and start massaging my ass. I said why to keep the undies on for a formality, I asked here to take it off completely and she did. The massage was sensuous and she kept teasing my johnny while massaging the abdomen area. Towards the 2nd half of the massage I start fooling around with her without saying a word. I started caressing her ass and would squeeze it once in a while and then I put my hand inside her top and caressed her back and navel. She was giggling. Once the massage was done I told her I wanted B2B. I pulled her towards me a planted a kiss. She responded and we started DFK. She had become horny too but she said she can only give HJ, nothing else is on the menu. I tried to convince her but she politely refused. I still help her tight and was kissing her with full use of tongue and was humping her. Then she grabbed my johnny and gave an HJ while kissing. I paid her a thou, took a shower and left. Total damage 2300.

2. I met this married woman on Tinder about 37 years of age a couple of months back. Met her a couple of times to get to know her and make her trust me. She was sex deprived but was in 2 minds whether to go ahead and have sex or not. Anyway, I turned on my charm and my arousal skills and she was horny in no time. We did it twice in a day. But ever since she has been feeling guilty and reluctant to meet me. We do keep in touch but she always makes an excuse which seems genuine to avoid meeting me.

3. Met another married chick of 34 from Mumbai on tinder. This one was totally forthcoming and got down straight to business. She said she just wants to have a purely sexual relationship. She asked me about my size, girth etc. We discussed each others likes and dislikes. She is open for anal and CIM. We exchanged numbers and exchanged pics on WA. She shared pics of her in lingerie and also her bare boobs. She I shared pics of mine wearing just boxers. She is insisting on sharing pics of my johnny. She will decide whether on moving forward after seeing it. She has 2 small kids and her husband travels twice a month which is when she fulfills her needs by calling guys home once her kids have slept. I tried to track her on fb and all but her number is of jio and I couldn't find her on fb. I just wanted the views of all experience campaigners in this group, that is this proposition worth a risk? Should I keep moving in the forward direction or just back off?

JohnSnow12
02-18-17, 13:43
Today decided to visit J spa but the girl I wanted was not available immediately so searched for A spa near P.S. And took appointment of Miss M. The counter guy asked 2 k and said NB coupon is not for cross gender. So finally negotiated to 1.5. Miss M was good looking but still not impressed me much. She was very talkative during massage and offered me erotic Johnny massage throughout the session for 2 k I tried to negotiate but she wasn't ready to come down below 1.5 k. So finally deal fixed and she started giving massage to stick in between with warm oil. It was good massage to body as well as to Johnny.

I asked whether she also provides FS which she denied but BJ was on menu for double price which I denied.

Spa was not that clean. Oily floors, small bathroom, sticky bedsheets. Will not visit again.

JohnSnow12
02-18-17, 13:49
Dear mongers,

Can you please tell which spas accepts NB coupons for cross gender massage without any issues. As soon as I tell them about NB coupons they ask for more payment for cross gender massage. This is cheating with customers. They should mention it on nearby website that coupon is not valid for cross gender massage.

PankajV
02-18-17, 19:03
https://www.google.co.in/maps/dir/18.64413, 73.7901407/18.6422424,73.7918501/ Chinchwad+Railway+Station,+Chinchwad+Station+Road,+Chinchwad,+Pimpri-Chinchwad,+Maharashtra+411019/ at 18.6423847,73.7872582,16 z / data=!4 m10!4 m9!1 m0!1 m0!1 m5!1 m1!1 s0 x3 bc2 b9 ca644 c3 cd7:0 xee63 bcb57344 f417!2 m2!1 d73.7920022!2 d18.6394791!3 e2.

Has anybody tried street pickups here at night 9 to 11 pm?You will get women's at HAL but at your provided locations I always saw giglos. Beware and be safe.

Frank Martin
02-18-17, 19:09
Hi bro,

I am not sure you are asking views on all three or just 3rd one. Here is my views.

1) I don't understand what is the problem, felt like you had good time. Keep rocking.

2) Its awesome to have a fling than just mongering however it is basic principal in the fling that respect the partner in the crime. Give her space. I am sure it will turn positive. Don't push her.

3) In my opinion If the lady is too much into the size, I don't think she is ever going to enjoy sex at all. I felt this like time waste. Size may matters when all other aspects like passion, chemistry and romance are good. If I am in your situation I will Ignore this women and move on. Look for good sex not competition.

Regards,

Frank.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share a few things I am going through in my mongering life.

1. Yesterday I went to this Spa on BG Road. Name staring with Z. The masseuse assigned was a Thai girl probably in her late 30's but this one I had tried before and she had given a HJ so I was happy that the end result would be good. This time I thought I would ask her for a B2B or FS also. So the massage began as usual, straightaway she pulled my disposable undies down to my thighs and start massaging my ass. I said why to keep the undies on for a formality, I asked here to take it off completely and she did. The massage was sensuous and she kept teasing my johnny while massaging the abdomen area. Towards the 2nd half of the massage I start fooling around with her without saying a word. I started caressing her ass and would squeeze it once in a while and then I put my hand inside her top and caressed her back and navel. She was giggling. Once the massage was done I told her I wanted B2B. I pulled her towards me a planted a kiss. She responded and we started DFK...

Rajeshj
02-18-17, 19:58
Hi guys,

Recently I saw loc add mentioned as "21 hot beautiful college girl" we chatted on LOC and she shared me her number.

And also she replied on WA and said 25 k and final charges as 20 k for 1 HR and only one session.

She said she stays in Kondwa. She claims to be fair and slim 21 yrs girl.

Any guys have tried her let me know your experience?

Planning to meet her on Monday she said if I don't like her she will leave.

VikyBlue
02-19-17, 00:18
Hey guys,

Returning to Pune mongering after a long break. Just need a quick advice.

I got me a contact from locanto, of a dude who claims has Russian girls for 10 k st. Is it good to go with a Russian girl. I mean I have never been with one such white birds. Dusky chicks are my favorite. Need a quick advice.

SexBundle
02-19-17, 05:18
Does P. S means pimple Saudagar?

Today decided to visit J spa but the girl I wanted was not available immediately so searched for A spa near P.S. And took appointment of Miss M. The counter guy asked 2 k and said NB coupon is not for cross gender. So finally negotiated to 1.5. Miss M was good looking but still not impressed me much. She was very talkative during massage and offered me erotic Johnny massage throughout the session for 2 k I tried to negotiate but she wasn't ready to come down below 1.5 k. So finally deal fixed and she started giving massage to stick in between with warm oil. It was good massage to body as well as to Johnny.

I asked whether she also provides FS which she denied but BJ was on menu for double price which I denied.

Spa was not that clean. Oily floors, small bathroom, sticky bedsheets. Will not visit again.

Plutomax
02-19-17, 06:56
Thanks to Rick Bro for sharing this contact.

I checked the package price on NB and found not much difference in counter price and NB price so headed straightaway to spa. Price is steep at 2. 1 K which I usually pay 1. 5 K at other spas. Anyways had to try this Kismatwali so booked her for 60 min.

She came and I liked her body structure, fair complexion and tighness in the body. Massage started and it was very nice one. She massaged professionally and I was thoroughly relaxed. Disposables went off after 10 minutes and I was happy. Her bum massage was one of the best I had and I was squirming when her fingers explored me deep inside.

After I got into front I popped the question of extras to which she quoted 1 K for HJ and 2 k for B2 be. After negotiation which she didn't relent I settled for B2 be. She took of her clothes and she had a killer body. Came on top of me and I hungrily sucked her nipples. Than asked her to lie down and I kissed, licked her from head to toe. Full Makkhan stuff, so soft and lovely to bite. Asked her to turn around and had access to her bums. Ate it hungrily and licked on her crack for long. Tried to finger her anus but she clenched so tightly that even one finger could not enter. Had my love bites all over her though she was resisting. Fingered her pussy deeply and she was moaning with her eyes closed.

After 15 minutes of fun as time was running out she asked to get the deed done. I asked for BJ to which she agreed hesistantly. Asked her to come down on knees and put johnny in her hot mouth. It was reasonably good BBBJ. Later I grabbed her head and started thursting her mouth deeply. I knew she didn't want CIM but I wanted it so kept on going and first 2 shots went inside her throat and rest on her face and neck. Was totally satisfied, but she looked not happy.

She slapped my butts saying naughty boy and went to washroom to clean herself. Its a small washroom so I waited for her. Than had a satisfying hot water bath and came out.

I actually prefer Local therapists rather than Thai. Would be happy to exchange for a local therapist contacts.

SeriousSam
02-19-17, 09:31
Hey guys,

Returning to Pune mongering after a long break. Just need a quick advice.

I got me a contact from locanto, of a dude who claims has Russian girls for 10 k st. Is it good to go with a Russian girl. I mean I have never been with one such white birds. Dusky chicks are my favorite. Need a quick advice.Yes the Russian have one of the best bodies and complexion, if treated well they give good service they smell nice, they are clean I have had the best times with Russians.

SeriousSam
02-19-17, 09:33
Hi guys,

Recently I saw loc add mentioned as "21 hot beautiful college girl" we chatted on LOC and she shared me her number.

And also she replied on WA and said 25 k and final charges as 20 k for 1 HR and only one session.

She said she stays in Kondwa. She claims to be fair and slim 21 yrs girl.

Any guys have tried her let me know your experience?

Planning to meet her on Monday she said if I don't like her she will leave.20 for 1 shot sounds insane, take a trip to Delhi or Mumbai instead and have the most desired.

Rajeshj
02-19-17, 11:46
Can any one share me contact number of SP who provide good Russian babes or NE girls.

Siidharth
02-19-17, 15:30
Hey,

Writing this report at a marriage at Corinthians club. Well there are female P. R. O's all around. Some of them are so freaking hot, can't get my eyes off them. And with all the make up and lip stick and those sexy stocking. Look all the more attractive. Just wondering if these females can be available. Not sure but these are some seriously beautiful girls. I just read a FR about someone scoring with one of these females so thought of giving a shout here. Not sure how true that report was anyways. If anyone knows of any such female from this P. Are. O stuff to be available for earning extra cash. Please do buzz me. I still can't get my eyes off one of them. I had written about this long time back but didn't get any leads. At a marriage again and the minds just not letting me look anywhere else but at her. Hope I do find someone from this industry and that will be the entry into this beautiful world of these girls. Any leads appreciated and welcomed Happy mongering. Let's hunt together. There are some very beautiful girls here if we can find a way in.

Cheers.

GoldenYear
02-19-17, 17:26
You will get women's at HAL but at your provided locations I always saw giglos. Beware and be safe.At the location shared by you, usually transgender are available and HAL girls are also of very low quality.

The Woman who provides service near Bhakti Shakti chowk, also looks horrible.

Based on these experiences, I came to the conclusion that Street Pickups are of extremely low quality, at least based on their look.

I might be very wrong due as the sample size is too small to arrive at any conclusion.

Anyway, if her look does not matter to you can try them out.

Double Shot
02-19-17, 17:27
They have local and most of them are worse.Thanks.

Double Shot.

RohanM
02-19-17, 18:50
Thanks to Rick Bro for sharing this contact.

I checked the package price on NB and found not much difference in counter price and NB price so headed straightaway to spa. Price is steep at 2. 1 K which I usually pay 1. 5 K at other spas. Anyways had to try this Kismatwali so booked her for 60 min.

She came and I liked her body structure, fair complexion and tighness in the body. Massage started and it was very nice one. She massaged professionally and I was thoroughly relaxed. Disposables went off after 10 minutes and I was happy. Her bum massage was one of the best I had and I was squirming when her fingers explored me deep inside.

After I got into front I popped the question of extras to which she quoted 1 K for HJ and 2 k for B2 be. After negotiation which she didn't relent I settled for B2 be. She took of her clothes and she had a killer body. Came on top of me and I hungrily sucked her nipples..Which spa?

ToothAche86
02-19-17, 19:20
Hi,

I'll be staying near the airport in Pune and was wondering if someone could help me out with MPs which provide BBBJ preferably by locals with good assets and not Thais. I have two days free.

Feel free to PM me. Any help would be reciprocated if required in Bombay. Quick replies would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

BobbyHar101
02-19-17, 21:22
Thanks to all the kind seniors that guided me here even though I was new.

Bought an NB coupon for this spa in KP and called the receptionist as it was mentioned that a prior appointment is mandatory.

Wanted to go with Miss L (saw a lot of FRs about her and a few seniors suggested too), but the receptionist said that therapists can't be selected with NB coupons. Was kinda disappointed as I will have to try untested waters. But anyway reached there before the appointment time, and waited for some 10 mins. Saw the old (probably 40) Thai receptionist that I spoke to on the phone. Boy, she was a 1/10 (Seriously where do you guys find hot receptionists in revealing outfits? As the legend says that the receptionists are usually the prettiest of all the birds in a spa, I started thinking that the therapists are only going to be worse.

But in comes this therapist that with a cute face and a little chubby body. She asked me to wear the dispo and I said no and she was okay with it.

I started chatting with her even before the massage started and she got comfortable very early. She slid down the towel in just 10 minutes while still working on the legs and that was my first hint.

Kept talking to her to make things more easy later. She asked me to turn back and then she completely slid down the towel to just cover my legs from knees and feet. She started to giggle and said that it's big (don't they all do this? I pop the question then about B2B and she says 3.5 k and I start to negotiate from 2 k. Finally agreed at 3.5 k and I asked her to finish the massage first. She did so in the next 10 minutes and started getting undressed and mounts on to the bed on the top of me. What followed then was 40 minutes of pure bliss. She initially said no to fingering, but later gave in as she started getting carried away with the heat. Session ended with DATY (No smell at all!) and then shooting the load with a tit-job (those 36 see s were nothing short of amazing). Showered together and then paid her. Asked her if she does FS but she said that she can't.

Face- 7/10 (Probably in her late 20's or early 30's).

Boobs- 8/10 (36 see and not saggy).

Glory Hole- 9/10 (Tight during fingering and no bad smell).

Body - 6/10 (As mentioned earlier a little chubby).

Damages - 3 k.

WIR- Yes. Will try to convince her for FS next time.

Can some kind senior suggest any MPs and Therapists in KP / KN / VN that offer FS in exchange. Would be grateful and help you with any details / contacts that I collect as I venture more. Thanks.

RedAlloy
02-19-17, 23:28
Guys,

Was in contact with the Ravet SP from quite some time. He shared one pic name Pinky shaikh age 21 yrs from raigad. Looks good in pic, finalized the full night for 12 k. Booked a hotel near Balewadi stadium, but could not proceed the deed due to workload in company. I cancelled at last moment, so the SP was furious and told not to MSG me.

I will try her within next week. The pic is as below, anyone tasted please share experience.

Read lot about the queen of ISG Pallavi. Fixed the meeting with her on Friday at 5 star hotel near Vimannagar road for full night. I was very sure that service would be good after reading lots of FRs about this girl. Was also aware that her looks are on downside. I told him to cm at 9 pm directly to hotel but she told that she wants to have good time with me. So she insisted to cm at 7 pm. I reached in time, waited FR half hour. She reached room at 7:30, knocked the door. I said this is the time to see the queen of jungle, but I got shocked after seeing her. My goodness her looks are very below average. As soon as she enters she hugged me and asked twice if I liked her. I had no option to fuck this lady and that too at heavy dent on my pocket. My mood was really down after seeing her, but there was no way back. Was thinking to sent him back, but don't know whether it was feasible. *She is very talkative, talks all topics like her political contacts, MBA in London, her flat 80 lakhs, about divorce, Jaysurya having crush on her and so on. But I was really not interested, I was just watching match between SL and SA.

I was really not interested in sex after seeing her, but she stared kissing my ears. So started first round, she started kissing my legs and then to upwards, She asked FR rimming to which I denied. Then got long BJ. But her face was keeping me low on energy. I told her WOT did for 10 min then to doggy position. But during doggy my protection got tore in between, have not ejaculated inside her. Really scared whether it can cause HIV. In morning had session in bath only BJ. She washed my whole body, but couldn't satisfy Johnny. So told to leave the room early at 6 am. But she was telling that will leave at 10 am. I insisted her to go anyway now only. So she left at 6:30.

Really disappointing experience, she tries her best to serve but her looks really killed my *passion FR sex. Will not try and not recommend to anyone. She is very much hyped by ISG members.

Also she knows everything about ISG.

But guys I'm very scared after this tearing of condom inside, can it cause HIV please guide. But I haven't ejaculated inside. And after some days when I asked him over WA whether she had medical test before and HIV reports. She told she is HIV positive and I was scared to death now. But after sometime she messaged me that she was joking and is HIV neg. But still I will get tasted. Will be in tension FR next 3 months or so. And have to break my mongering activity FR now.

So guy's please take utmost precautions and don't know whether she is telling lie or not. So avoid her.

Tarun007
02-19-17, 23:55
Thai miss P in J spa in Aundh beside hospital has moved out. Does anyone know which spa she in know. Read some reports in which people have her contact. Can anyone ask her where she has shifted.

Wanted to try her after reading so many FR's on her. Went this sat to spa and found out that she has moved out.

VFM16
02-20-17, 03:16
Based on lead provided by one of members, I went to O spa in KP. I was told to Miss R. But there was Miss S & Miss P. Later I learnt tat P and R are same.

I had bargained for 1.7 k for 60 minutes. Once I paid the amount, I was told tat first half will be done by NE. Looking at NE my hopes rose as she was beau. I changed to nothing and lied on bed. She came and asked me to wear disp.

The massage as such was not bad but no sign of any extras from her. She also declined my advances. I asked her to send P. As soon as she entered, v discussed the extras. 2.5 for B2B with BJ. She asked me to take a bath. As I returned, within a flash she was out of clothes like we are doing a routine ceremony. But I have to admit tat service she provided was good with slow BJ. I nearly CIM.

I would still repeat but on a morning with complete 60 minutes.

Else I feel look and service wise Pallavi is better!!

While I was there, I saw a monger with white dog roaming around in spa. If he is on ISG, a big HI to him.

GoldenYear
02-20-17, 03:43
Thai miss P in J spa in Aundh beside hospital has moved out. Does anyone know which spa she in know. Read some reports in which people have her contact. Can anyone ask her where she has shifted.

Wanted to try her after reading so many FR's on her. Went this sat to spa and found out that she has moved out.Unfortunately, it is true. Please activate your PM so that I can let you know.

Siidharth
02-20-17, 04:41
will be in tension FR next 3 months or so. And have to break my mongering activity FR now.Hi buddy,

Well usually you will be safe for such a small issue unless you are carrying a real bad luck. So don't worry. It will be alright. And besides mongering is a little risky. So if it affects you so much, its better to quit because you will always be running a little risk in mongering activity. Its like, you want to play cricket but scared of the ball hitting you. Well the ball might hit you someday but you just have to shrug it off and continue on. There is a risk involved. So you just got to decide if you want to go on or quit and play safe. Cheers. Happy mongering if you decide to carry on anyways.

About Pallavi. She's very average looking. Yes. But common she ain't as bad looking as you have described her. Anyways to all his own. But I strongly believe people have hyped her pricing, she should be around 3/4 k at most and she's adamant at 6 k plus a lotta attitude if you bargain on pricing. You surely can find better girls at that price if you move a little away from our city. As long as people are paying, she's going to have this attitude. I have decided to avoid her though at this price. Just my thoughts.

Siidharth
02-20-17, 05:04
is it good to go with a Russian girl. Need a quick advice.Hi,

Well white females are simply awesome, I have had my best sex encounters with foreigners always. Those moments last a lifetime. I still can't forget my time with these foreigners. It was nothing short of magical. Unlike Indian girls, these females don't have a list of do's and don't's. They are game for all and most importantly they don't see sex as dirty which a lot of Indian girls do. So you will surely have one hell of a time with this Russian. But LOC is loaded with fraudster, double check before going ahead and no advance for sure. Enjoy. Happy mongering.

Siidharth
02-20-17, 05:15
Hi everyone,

I have just moved to Pune from the you. K.Hey,

How you doing? Wow. U. K must be a lotta fun mate. First things first. Lower your expectations. Pune will be 2 % compared to U. K and now you will be doing fine. Anyways buy a subscription to interact with mongers and to let them help you find stuff. Cheers till then.

SexyMonger
02-20-17, 07:19
Guys,

Was in contact with the Ravet SP from quite some time. He shared one pic name Pinky shaikh age 21 yrs from raigad. Looks good in pic, finalized the full night for 12 k. Booked a hotel near Balewadi stadium, but could not proceed the deed due to workload in company. I cancelled at last moment, so the SP was furious and told not to MSG me.

I will try her within next week. The pic is as below, anyone tasted please share experience.

Read lot about the queen of ISG Pallavi. Fixed the meeting with her on Friday at 5 star hotel near Vimannagar road for full night. I was very sure that service would be good after reading lots of FRs about this girl. Was also aware that her looks are on downside. I told him to cm at 9 pm directly to hotel but she told that she wants to have good time with me. So she insisted to cm at 7 pm. I reached in time, waited FR half hour. She reached room at 7:30, knocked the door. I said this is the time to see the queen of jungle, but I got shocked after seeing her. My goodness her looks are very below average. As soon as she enters she hugged me and asked twice if I liked her. I had no option to fuck this lady and that too at heavy dent on my pocket. My mood was really down after seeing her, but there was no way back. Was thinking to sent him back, but don't know whether it was feasible..Hey man,

Chill, I do not think, she is HIV+, but you get tested for safety. Also, what was the damage for night?

GoldenYear
02-20-17, 07:40
Hey,

Writing this report at a marriage at Corinthians club. Well there are female P. R. O's all around. Some of them are so freaking hot, can't get my eyes off them. And with all the make up and lip stick and those sexy stocking. Look all the more attractive. Just wondering if these females can be available. Not sure but these are some seriously beautiful girls. I just read a FR about someone scoring with one of these females so thought of giving a shout here. Not sure how true that report was anyways. If anyone knows of any such female from this P. Are. O stuff to be available for earning extra cash. Please do buzz me. I still can't get my eyes off one of them. I had written about this long time back but didn't get any leads. At a marriage again and the minds just not letting me look anywhere else but at her. Hope I do find someone from this industry and that will be the entry into this beautiful world of these girls. Any leads appreciated and welcomed Happy mongering. Let's hunt together. There are some very beautiful girls here if we can find a way in.

Cheers.It might be true, but given the time and cost analysis, this might prove costly adventure.

Be safe, as most of these girls are locals it may backfire too.

SamirM
02-20-17, 08:13
I had a word with her and she was not at all in mood to talk below 7 k per session. She's providing very low class girls linked with agent (cheap guy) and that's what I didn't like. She send me pics of a girl whom I already met 3 months back for 3 k (directly) and Leena quoted me 7 k for the same. She wants to make money just by providing girls and not giving service by her own. Some guys from this forum had already told everything about the forum and I believe that she's's checking all the posts.

6 months back she use to charge 7 k for 2 pops. Please don't pay more then that she is not worth that much. Now a days she has increased her rate too much. She is acting as a
SP too.

Tarun007
02-20-17, 11:18
Thanks to senior members for hinting me the name of miss A at why spa but she is not there anymore. The receptionist said that she returned to Thai as they have only 6 mnths visa. Such hardluck going on as NE miss P from J spa went and now miss A also went.

Anyways as Johnny was in mood so came to why spa aundh and tried some new one about whom I didn't know. The receptionist showed me 3 therapist and I choose one with decent figure. Her name for miss and (what you call your mothers father in Hindi) she looked cute and was fair with decent figure.

After going inside room she asked me to remove cloths and lay down. There was no dispo. She came and directly started with dry bum massage. She asked me if I need the towel and removed it. After 10 mins of dry back massage, my phone rang and I had a vry imp phone to attend. Went totally nude towrds my phone and came back. She the wishpered ' you have a nice body'.

Then she started with oil massage which was totally worth. Nice back massage eased all my muscles. She touched my jonney many times during back masage. She asked to turn back and my Johnny was saluting.

I asked whts on the menu and she said HJ, b2b. She quoted b2b for 4 k. Negotiated to 2 k and game on.

She stripped completely nude. She has a great body, nice fair clean. But pony issue were small boobs. She wore padded bra so they were looking big from outside.

Anyways, she gave good b2b. Sucked my Johnny to and finger my butt. Then I came up and kisses eveywhere. Fingered heer tight pussy. Asked her for FS but she said its nt allowed there.

Had bath together and paid her.

Damage- 1.5 counter for 60 mins + 2 k for b2b.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 2/10.

Figure 6/10.

WIR. Nopes. If I go again then I will try another therapists.

Seniors as now miss A is not there and also miss P gone from J spa aundh. Please suggest spa where ill get awsome Thai girls exp.

There is some problm wth my account so pm nt working.

VJKrishna2008
02-20-17, 11:54
After talking a couple of times to fix the date and time of meet up, which she kept canceling. She even asked me what car I drive! For some reason I got the vibes that she wasn't asking for money / charges as it would be awkward. I was cautious and being respectful. I finally asked her what she wanted. I told her my expectations for our meet up as a hook up and sex, and what was her expectation. She just hung up. Oh well. No, I won't be sharing her number.

SinJay
02-20-17, 14:46
Anybody tasted this girl with Ravet SP.Bro,

This is the Pinky mentioned in a recent FR. Typical constraints such as no FK etc there.

Hunter0077
02-20-17, 15:55
Hi buddy,

Well usually you will be safe for such a small issue unless you are carrying a real bad luck. So don't worry. It will be alright. And besides mongering is a little risky. So if it affects you so much, its better to quit because you will always be running a little risk in mongering activity. Its like, you want to play cricket but scared of the ball hitting you. Well the ball might hit you someday but you just have to shrug it off and continue on. There is a risk involved. So you just got to decide if you want to go on or quit and play safe. Cheers. Happy mongering if you decide to carry on anyways.

About Pallavi. She's very average looking. Yes. But common she ain't as bad looking as you have described her. Anyways to all his own. But I strongly believe people have hyped her pricing, she should be around 3/4 k at most and she's adamant at 6 k plus a lotta attitude if you bargain on pricing. You surely can find better girls at that price if you move a little away from our city. As long as people are paying, she's going to have this attitude. I have decided to avoid her though at this price. Just my thoughts.Bro,

Agree with you hundred percent. She is really very average looking and has a ton of attitude, its better to avoid her.

Bond123
02-20-17, 17:00
Hi buddy,

About Pallavi. She's very average looking. Yes. But common she ain't as bad looking as you have described her. Anyways to all his own. But I strongly believe people have hyped her pricing, she should be around 3/4 k at most and she's adamant at 6 k plus a lotta attitude if you bargain on pricing. You surely can find better girls at that price if you move a little away from our city. As long as people are paying, she's going to have this attitude. I have decided to avoid her though at this price. Just my thoughts.I agree with the view that she should be avoided she isn't worth 6 k. Full of attitude that she is the only queen in Pune.

JCityGuy
02-20-17, 19:09
Well, I was in Pune last week and I was looking for some action (who isn't?

I got this really forgettable girl from Leena. What a let down! For 8 K (to my place), and then I just don't want to ever talk to her again so I deleted her number from my phone. She's a loser with a lot of shit quality girls.

I used to live in Baner some years ago and there were no Spas there then. Now there are about 3. I thought they'd have the standard menu as in Delhi so I expected a HJ in the least.

Went to the E Aisle spa in Baner, and was greeted by a very busty hot NE receptionist in a short dress. Hopes up!

She hooked me up for a deep tissue massage for 1 HR for Rs. 2000 and sent me into a really nice and clean room, with a bathroom that's shared between two massage rooms, so you got to lock it from inside on the other door when you're having a shower.

The therapist who came to me was Jo. A really nice, kohl eyed, baby faced, slightly chubby young girl from Sikkim. She had soft hands and a really sweet, likeable accent. I talked to her all through my massage and thoroughly enjoyed it. She told me about her life and how she lives in Pune. I think I am easy to talk to, cause I tend to listen to people now, and girls like that.

Eventually I asked her if she will do extras and she told me that she doesn't do extras, and that in this spa nobody does any extras. I told her without a happy ending a massage is not a massage. But well. That's how it was.

No extras, just a damn good massage.

Frankly, I didn't regret it. The massage was quite relaxing, if expensive.

Went home and slept.

Damage: 2 K at the counter.

Girl: 7. 5/10 (but she doesn't put out).

WIR: For a massage maybe sometime, or just to look at the busty receptionist.

GuyNxtDoor
02-20-17, 19:10
Nobody is going to ask you either.

After talking a couple of times to fix the date and time of meet up, which she kept canceling. She even asked me what car I drive! For some reason I got the vibes that she wasn't asking for money / charges as it would be awkward. I was cautious and being respectful. I finally asked her what she wanted. I told her my expectations for our meet up as a hook up and sex, and what was her expectation. She just hung up. Oh well. No, I won't be sharing her number.

Rock2085
02-20-17, 19:17
Anybody tasted this girl with Ravet SP.Hi,

Read one FR about Pinky.

Must be the same girl here is the link http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1998516#post1998516.

Patsn
02-20-17, 19:18

Wanted to try her after reading so many FR's on her. Went this sat to spa and found out that she has moved out.Yeah miss P has left J spa, now she has joined Brin spa in pimple Gurav, went there today, the place is not at all good, very small rooms and common bathroom.

MyDream8
02-20-17, 20:07
This happened some days back. To kill time I went to this newly opened spa in West Pune.

Offered this 37 yr age Thai with NB coupon price.

Massage was average. I asked for extras in last 10 minutes and she said time is up and I should have asked much in advance.

Asked me to visit again with promise of good extras.

She shared her contact details also so that I can contact her before coming to spa. Unfortunately, that number was wrong.

In second visit, she was playful since beginning and corrected her number.

Massage was for namesake with lots of DFK and hugs.

Due to design of spa rooms she was not ready for B2B but agreed for TL and he and 1 k.

It was pure pleasure after that.

She started contacting me through WA chat and video call.

We have decided to meet tomorrow for full night for 6 k and promised good time.

She is requesting me to drop her to Mumbai airport on 23Rd afternoon which I have not confirmed yet. She is going back to Thailand.

Guys please help me with some descent hotel on Mumbai highway side where I can take her with out any issue.

Anybody interested in spending night with her on 22nd and drop her at Mumbai airport.

Looks: 6/10 (due to 37 age).

Books: 7/ 10 medium (typical Thai).

WIR: depends on tomorrow night's experience.

SpaGuy
02-21-17, 02:17
Got this reference from a senior. Met this indie from the node of the city of Panvel. A clean typical housewife who does it for the need of money. The flat is in an unmanned individual building and there are two flats in a floor. Totally safe as there is no one to care about people movement. She is very hygienic, willing to satisfy. Recently into the business, lacks skills but tries to make you happy by attempting to do your request. She does not do a CBJ but BJ. No anal, cum in the mouth. She has a very clean pussy, overall she is very clean. I think her husband chats on whatsapp which she denies.

Looks: 7/10.

Damage: 4 K for 1 pop.

Overall, good option for people who are looking for a safe, housewife experience.

SpaGuy
02-21-17, 02:22
Thanks to senior members for hinting me the name of miss A at why spa but she is not there anymore..Miss A is still there in Y spa above Bookstore. Had a good time with her yesterday. She will be here till April after that she will return to Thailand. She has no plans to come back but even if she returns she will not be in this spa.

YellowOxide1
02-21-17, 08:14
Going through the posts in the Pune forum, it is almost heartbreaking on how the whole scene has degraded since last two years.

Any efforts for Pune is sadly irredeemable with the same Pallvi doing the rounds and people overpaying for this spa nonsense.

To add insult to the injury, SP T from Delhi (whom I availed during my stay there) keeps on flooding decent to beautiful birds in my Whatsapp for 3 K a pop. Even Bangalore has it's Mimi where 3 K will get you decent NE.

For my weekend laughs, I go on to Locanto to troll stupid Indes who wish us to deposit X amount in their Paytm account without so much as a phone call / meeting to confirm. But I am sure that there are plenty who fall for their con and send money to them. Yet to find a genuine lady who would like to meet first than asking for a deposit. Makes me wonder if Pune has lost its charm. So far Kolkata seems to be the safest option to move and Delhi comes a close second. Thoughts?

YellowOxide1
02-21-17, 08:19
Going through the posts in the Pune forum, it is almost heartbreaking on how the whole scene has degraded since last two years.

Any efforts for Pune is sadly irredeemable with the same Pallvi doing the rounds and people overpaying for this spa nonsense.

To add insult to the injury, SP T from Delhi (whom I availed during my stay there) keeps on flooding decent to beautiful birds in my Whatsapp for 3 K a pop. Even Bangalore has it's Mimi where 3 K will get you decent NE.

For my weekend laughs, I go on to Locanto to troll stupid Indes who wish us to deposit X amount in their Paytm account without so much as a phone call / meeting to confirm. But I am sure that there are plenty who fall for their con and send money to them. Yet to find a genuine lady who would like to meet first than asking for a deposit. Makes me wonder if Pune has lost its charm. So far Kolkata seems to be the safest option to move and Delhi comes a close second. Thoughts?For those who wondered what did SP T sent me:

JohnSnow12
02-21-17, 09:25
For those who wondered what did SP T sent me:Wow it's really very cheap to get such hot birds in just 3 k. SP in Pune asks for 15 k to 20 K for such quality. I will plan to visit Delhi sometime in this year.

KrubyIndia
02-21-17, 09:42
Thanks to senior members for hinting me the name of miss A at why spa but she is not there anymore. The receptionist said that she returned to Thai as they have only 6 mnths visa. Such hardluck going on as NE miss P from J spa went and now miss A also went.

Anyways as Johnny was in mood so came to why spa aundh and tried some new one about whom I didn't know. The receptionist showed me 3 therapist and I choose one with decent figure. Her name for miss and (what you call your mothers father in Hindi) she looked cute and was fair with decent figure.

After going inside room she asked me to remove cloths and lay down. There was no dispo. She came and directly started with dry bum massage. She asked me if I need the towel and removed it. After 10 mins of dry back massage, my phone rang and I had a vry imp phone to attend. Went totally nude towrds my phone and came back. She the wishpered ' you have a nice body'..Well folks I just visited last Friday. She is very much there. The receptionist keeps playing games so that they can push others.

Better call up before going and ask who all are available without telling time of front.

Then book a time and Miss A.

Things would work!

She is amazing. Much better this time as compared to last time as I was not new to her.

You can tell her that you are a friend of Kartik and she would be easy with you then.

Enjoy!

MaxMech100
02-21-17, 11:23
Please Guide me about subscrption.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

VFM16
02-21-17, 15:26
When team is losing, we need our Sachin to cum and play a long innings again and steer it to victory!

For those who wondered what did SP T sent me:

Jezza19
02-21-17, 16:14
Couple of Days back I tried a bird offered by Leena. Went in the afternoon. Look wise she was Ok. However the act was completely mechanical and she wanted to get over it quickly.

DungeonMasterX
02-21-17, 16:16
Can anyone can share the digits and pics of this apparently famous Smita. Somehow haven't tried her yet.

Ready to exchange for anyone of the following contacts: Leena, Pallavi, Swati (62), Neha (01), Renu (39), Neha (30), Sonali (56), Sneha (19), Riya (83), Rati (22).

Thanks.

BuckNeked
02-21-17, 16:52
Hi,

Good to know that you had good time. I had taken service from Miss P four times. She likes fingering and DFK very much. But she doesn't give long blowjob. Max. 1 minute as per my experience. If you take massage from miss P then she would have charged 2 k. There is a thai lady who provides only HJ and alow to touch her and not anything more.

I haven't got B2 B from any other girls in this spa. Any hints on the name of miss S? Would like to try someone new at this spa.

Based on lead provided by one of members, I went to O spa in KP. I was told to Miss R. But there was Miss S & Miss P. Later I learnt tat P and R are same.

I had bargained for 1.7 k for 60 minutes. Once I paid the amount, I was told tat first half will be done by NE. Looking at NE my hopes rose as she was beau. I changed to nothing and lied on bed. She came and asked me to wear disp.

The massage as such was not bad but no sign of any extras from her. She also declined my advances. I asked her to send P. As soon as she entered, v discussed the extras. 2.5 for B2B with BJ. She asked me to take a bath. As I returned, within a flash she was out of clothes like we are doing a routine ceremony. But I have to admit tat service she provided was good with slow BJ. I nearly CIM.

I would still repeat but on a morning with complete 60 minutes.

Else I feel look and service wise Pallavi is better!!

While I was there, I saw a monger with white dog roaming around in spa. If he is on ISG, a big HI to him.

BuckNeked
02-21-17, 17:36
Respected mongers,

For the first time I received full service in a spa in Deccan area.

I have been going to this spa in a hotel many times and they have nearbuy coupons which are expensive. I have spent almost 16 k on the nearbuy coupons on this spa in hopes of getting extra service. The spa atmosphere is good with beds on the floor.

In my last many visits, I have tried all the girls and never got any service. Got lucky with miss G who provided me full service in 3 k.

Experience was not that great. The looks of girls are nothing to talk about. Tries to satisfy you. Not in a hurry. Had full service for 20 minutes after massage. She was ready to fuck in any position. She enjoyed it very much and came a lot. She should have paid me!

Anyway, I used to visit this spa because it is close to my home and there are no good options in Deccan Area. But I feel like not going there because of the high rates.

If anybody knows any good places in Deccan then I can use some hints.

VFM16
02-22-17, 03:39
Miss S name is same as wife of our lord. I have not seen her though.

Let me know hw it goes.

Hi,

Good to know that you had good time. I had taken service from Miss P four times. She likes fingering and DFK very much. But she doesn't give long blowjob. Max. 1 minute as per my experience. If you take massage from miss P then she would have charged 2 k. There is a thai lady who provides only HJ and alow to touch her and not anything more.

I haven't got B2 B from any other girls in this spa. Any hints on the name of miss S? Would like to try someone new at this spa.

Razxxx
02-22-17, 04:25
Anyone tried this couple in Pune? Asking for 10k and come only to star hotels. Please respond as I plan to try!

AquaGenius
02-22-17, 10:00
From your FR, could make out this is Rebo spa in a 5* hotel, is that right? The rates are very high with NB as well, 2.1 k for massage. When did you avail this service from Miss G, as I understand she is not with this spa anymore.

Respected mongers,

For the first time I received full service in a spa in Deccan area.

I have been going to this spa in a hotel many times and they have nearbuy coupons which are expensive. I have spent almost 16 k on the nearbuy coupons on this spa in hopes of getting extra service. The spa atmosphere is good with beds on the floor.

In my last many visits, I have tried all the girls and never got any service. Got lucky with miss G who provided me full service in 3 k.

Experience was not that great. The looks of girls are nothing to talk about. Tries to satisfy you. Not in a hurry. Had full service for 20 minutes after massage. She was ready to fuck in any position. She enjoyed it very much and came a lot. She should have paid me!

Anyway, I used to visit this spa because it is close to my home and there are no good options in Deccan Area. But I feel like not going there because of the high rates.

If anybody knows any good places in Deccan then I can use some hints.

AquaGenius
02-22-17, 10:15
While I agree we need the senior players to bat for us and lead us to victory, we would still require the whole team support to keep things in control. This seems a herculean task considering the newbies are over enthusiastic and spend lavishly where it is not worth. Wish we realize and be careful / sensible.

When team is losing, we need our Sachin to cum and play a long innings again and steer it to victory!

Convictar
02-22-17, 12:13
Hey bros,

Can anybody please provide me with this Rati Baner's reference? Number ending 422.

I had called her, she asked for reference and cut the call. Would be great if someone could PM me the needed reference.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Convict.

KenTheRockstar
02-22-17, 16:30
YO,

Nice birdies. Are these all from Delhi? Because the one in blue dress sitting on a coach with purse and the same lady in black dress is from Pune I believe.

If she is from Pune, I know her in a different way. Of course if you can confirm with SP it would help. But if she is for sure, then it is a jackpot.

For those who wondered what did SP T sent me:

Siidharth
02-23-17, 05:07
To add insult to the injury, SP T from Delhi (whom I availed during my stay there) keeps on flooding decent to beautiful birds in my Whatsapp for 3 K a pop.Hey,

The pics you posted are simply gorgeous for 3 k. Wish we had something that sort in Pune. Delhi's a fair distance from Pune. So not that easy traveling. People have damaged Pune badly. God knows if the prices will ever come down. The SP business in Pune is a very costly affair and best to be avoided, sadly the spas are following suit. Hoping for good days to return to our city. Combined effort is the only answer.

Happy mongering guys.

YellowOxide1
02-23-17, 05:23
While I agree we need the senior players to bat for us and lead us to victory, we would still require the whole team support to keep things in control. This seems a herculean task considering the newbies are over enthusiastic and spend lavishly where it is not worth. Wish we realize and be careful / sensible.As much as we want, we cannot blame the newbies here. At the end of the day, everyone here is looking for a release. Delhi stands in contrast because they are actively helped by their seniors and sometimes guide newbies on joint ventures.

Delhi is uniquely placed because of its proximity to Nepal which enables them to get cheap but beautiful birds on a contract basis to serve the Delhi junta. Plus the LE is lax on the sex industry because they understand the dynamics and only target those who harbor minors or someone against their will.

By the way even with cheap prices and helpful seniors, all is not well with Delhi as it is still filled with seniors who are out there to scam the newbies and the spa scene is not so hunky dory as it is portrayed. But still it is far better than what Pune has become.

Pune was thriving and was moving to such a model where they sourced girls from Mumbai and the NE part where they found Pune to be viable and provided them anonymity.

While I am no Sachin Tendulkar (I will rather identify myself with Sachin Baby) , I would be happy to return to regular mongering. Just that the last few experiences in Pune has left much to be desired and work has simply buried me to find time for mongering. If anything, I will rather go to Mumbai on a pleasure trip. But mongering friends here know that how I have been droning about that since ages. So till I make a visit to NL in Mumbai, I will refrain from unnecessary messages and would rather observe and advise people on the obvious pitfalls like advance payment and people going for ladies with whom I already had an experience.

A bunch of people asked me on PM and here as well that if the ladies are from Pune. These pics were sent by SP T on Whatsapp assuming that I am in Delhi. So they are from Delhi. If they have been to Pune then I have no idea. Asking SP T would be counterproductive as they look for business and not revealing details about their birds.

TheCharm
02-23-17, 06:26
Hi,

Anyone availed prestine prolife lady in recent days. Any hints how to find her.

ShandinMine
02-23-17, 09:53
For those who wondered what did SP T sent me:Oxide bro, it's true, Delhi is a bird sanctuary. I had a Nepali bird who was the prettiest girl I have ever been with. Another NE who was very enjoyable, more so than Pallavi for sure.

Each bird - 3 K. Damn! I should go to Delhi every alternate month.

MP Man
02-23-17, 10:29
Long due FR.

Guys, am regular to this spa, once I tried cheapest NB voucher for Aroma and the front desk lady assigned me some one new (Ms M). To my surprise the lady was tall, while washing my feet I noticed she had bigger hands and her grip was strong. I started suspecting but ignored since her face was girl enough and had small boobs. As usual I changed to no disposal, she didn't mind, I got the best massage, she got iron hands, perfect grip. Started getting hints from her in crack and groin area, sensing her strength and hand grip which were larger compare to other ladies I got shock of my life and my doubts were cleared in a fraction of second. She was he, shocked to realize Thai ladyboy in Pune, felt her hard-on. I know there are many who fantasize about Thai ladyboys but am not into them. I told the lady am kind of done. I didn't checked or cleared about her gender. Just got over with massage and shower.

Hell of a experience.

Cheers.

Brett21
02-23-17, 20:14
Hahahhahahaahha.

Sorry for laughing dude but this must have been one hell of an experience. Hahahhaahhahaa. Specially when you felt his hard on. BaahahHhahHahahAA. Can't stop laughing man. So many guys must be going through this experience with that lady-boy everyday. Poor souls. Going to spa to release your Hard on and realizing that masseuse had a hard on as well. Hahahahahaha.

Long due FR.

Guys, am regular to this spa, once I tried cheapest NB voucher for Aroma and the front desk lady assigned me some one new (Ms M). To my surprise the lady was tall, while washing my feet I noticed she had bigger hands and her grip was strong. I started suspecting but ignored since her face was girl enough and had small boobs. As usual I changed to no disposal, she didn't mind, I got the best massage, she got iron hands, perfect grip. Started getting hints from her in crack and groin area, sensing her strength and hand grip which were larger compare to other ladies I got shock of my life and my doubts were cleared in a fraction of second. She was he, shocked to realize Thai ladyboy in Pune, felt her hard-on. I know there are many who fantasize about Thai ladyboys but am not into them. I told the lady am kind of done. I didn't checked or cleared about her gender. Just got over with massage and shower.

Hell of a experience.

Cheers.

BarneyStin2015
02-23-17, 20:31
I can very well imagine your state, please do mention the spa so that others can be cautious.

Long due FR.

Hell of a experience.

Cheers.

Lalit1968
02-24-17, 05:52
For those who wondered what did SP T sent me:Dear Yellow oxide 1,

Read your forum post.

Quite agree with you.

SP T stuff is quite reasonable if we see the photos only.

Can you PM me the contact details of SP T.

RaviRocks
02-24-17, 06:31
Visited this spa on last Sunday. You will find name plate of Lovable Locks after reaching there.

Ambience is good. Charges start from 1000. No choice. All Marathi indies. Once massage starts, the lady asks about extras. Chance of FS also if you carry protection with you. HJ costs for 1000, but do bargain up to 500. I had a service from girl of name Rxxxx (famous actress of movie Silsila). Massage is not up to the mark.

Newbie Pune
02-24-17, 09:27
Hi all,

Was off the scene for a while due to office pressure. Returned to see the scene as dry as when I left. Seniors are right in saying that we are in midst of a horrid market for us mongers, pricey and lacking in choice. Oh Delhi looks so inviting. Yet for me Mumbai is beckoning.

Had a few spa experience listing them for everyone.

1. Thai Spa in Phoenix. Good collection of girls. Opted for a deep tissue massage. Slim good looking Thai came in. Room was small but clean. It was clear that extras were on the table but it turned out with a limited menu. Only HJ and max TL on offer. That too at a costly 3 K. Pity as the bird was good looking.

Won't return here as it's a costly affair with unsatisfactory returns.

2. AvZ P.S. - small place with smelly interiors. Does provide local options. M provides the best service with Anjali giving HJ and TL. Nothing else though. The others apparently only give HJ (a monger friend took their service). The birds are not good looking though and the spa smells travel with you. HJ plus TL is around 1. 5 k and counter is 1.5 k.

3. AT in VN. Good ambience. Foot washing before spa is done lovingly. But there is no door and only a curtain of beads which gives anxiety. HJ and TL on the menu for 2 k. Some girls are good looking but on the older side. Not value for money.

Why in KP. Three very good looking birds. All give b2 b but ask for an astronomical 5 k. HJ and TL at 2 k. Not really worth but if you can get Linda at 1.5 k then worth it as her technique for HJ is amazing. But lot of attitude.

Overall spa scene looks to be very pricey and again limited returns. A word of caution for why above book store. Lucky is ready for unprotected FS making me jittery. She said so is Rita.

Plea to guys to please keep sharing and keeping prices in check. Hope to score some Indes.

Cheers and play safe.

BadDildo0808
02-24-17, 09:41
Hi Kruby,

Damages for the session with Miss A?

Also I too faced the annoying receptionist. Wouldn't let me book Miss A. Going to see her later today.

If anything happens, FR will follow.

Thanks for the reference!

Well folks I just visited last Friday. She is very much there. The receptionist keeps playing games so that they can push others.

Better call up before going and ask who all are available without telling time of front.

Then book a time and Miss A.

Things would work!

She is amazing. Much better this time as compared to last time as I was not new to her.

You can tell her that you are a friend of Kartik and she would be easy with you then.

Enjoy!

CandidPune
02-24-17, 09:46
Have visited this Spa a couple of times. Near showroom of famous bike manufacturers. Counter charges vary from 1.5 onwards. Depending on your negotiation skills.

Had Thai during both visits and massage is not that good. They don't have doors which is a big turn off. Only curtains.

Only HJ and TL on offer. They quote 1.5 k but settle for 1 k. HJ not so good. Also most of the masseuse are 35+ which is disappointing.

WIR. No.

Charges. Approx 2.5 k both times.

There was a masseuse there earlier who was decent and had agreed to come out for 5 k (3-4 hours) , but I lost the contact. On contacting the spa, heard that she has left.

RandySavage
02-24-17, 10:31
Had to go to Japan, reached China (translate in Hindi) kinda experience this. This city has turned to be the best in KLPD city.

Long due FR.

Hell of a experience.

Cheers.

RjToons
02-24-17, 12:56
I agree with you, her looks will kill the fun. I also had the same exp with her a year back, though she tried every thing to please me. I asked her to leave after couple of HR and call for another girl from regular SP. About HIV don't worry some or the other day we have to leave the world. I prefer to enjoy without protection and lucky I am not infected till time but father of few.

RJ.

Guys,

Read lot about the queen of ISG Pallavi. Fixed the meeting with her on Friday at 5 star hotel near Vimannagar road for full night. I was very sure that service would be good after reading lots of FRs about this girl. Was also aware that her looks are on downside. I told him to cm at 9 pm directly to hotel but she told that she wants to have good time with me. So she insisted to cm at 7 pm. I reached in time, waited FR half hour. She reached room at 7:30, knocked the door. I said this is the time to see the queen of jungle, but I got shocked after seeing her. My goodness her looks are very below average. As soon as she enters she hugged me and asked twice if I liked her. I had no option to fuck this lady and that too at heavy dent on my pocket. My mood was really down after seeing her, but there was no way back. Was thinking to sent him back, but don't know whether it was feasible...

YellowOxide1
02-24-17, 15:46
I agree with you, her looks will kill the fun. I also had the same exp with her a year back, though she tried every thing to please me. I asked her to leave after couple of HR and call for another girl from regular SP. About HIV don't worry some or the other day we have to leave the world. I prefer to enjoy without protection and lucky I am not infected till time but father of few.

RJ.Do let us know if you are going bareback with which working girls. I for one will be avoiding them like the plague.

BuckNeked
02-24-17, 22:59
I had got the FS two weeks back from G. She is there with the spa. She was just gone for 15 days. Have you got service from her? Do you know if any other girls there provide extra service?

From your FR, could make out this is Rebo spa in a 5* hotel, is that right? The rates are very high with NB as well, 2.1 k for massage. When did you avail this service from Miss G, as I understand she is not with this spa anymore.

Thirsel
02-25-17, 03:44
Hi brothers,

Thanks all for being supportive. Fergusion bro. You were so belpful. Loverboy you too. And similar salutation to so many others. Since I am tra elling I cud not update. I tried why spa kp and it was not up to the mark. Try chi or lmon grass in P.S. If you do not want to travel far. Trying to book shikha. Lets see. But she insisted on advance which was a big no from me. Any other collgae going indi if you can help.

MuscleHetero
02-25-17, 05:04
Instead of waited for 3 months for antibody tests you can get PCR test which will check for HIV antigen as early as 48 hours after exposure. Usually the risk of getting hiv after 1 exposure is low. So don't worry get the HIV-pcr test done and be happy.

Read lot about the queen of ISG Pallavi. Fixed the meeting with her on Friday at 5 star hotel near Vimannagar road for full night. I was very sure that service would be good after reading lots of FRs about this girl. Was also aware that her looks are on downside. I told him to cm at 9 pm directly to hotel but she told that she wants to have good time with me. So she insisted to cm at 7 pm. I reached in time, waited FR half hour. She reached room at 7:30, knocked the door. I said this is the time to see the queen of jungle, but I got shocked after seeing her. My goodness her looks are very below average. As soon as she enters she hugged me and asked twice if I liked her. I had no option to fuck this lady and that too at heavy dent on my pocket. My mood was really down after seeing her, but there was no way back. Was thinking to sent him back, but don't know whether it was feasible. *She is very talkative, talks all topics like her political contacts, MBA in London, her flat 80 lakhs, about divorce, Jaysurya having crush on her and so on. But I was really not interested, I was just watching match between SL and SA.

I was really not interested in sex after seeing her, but she stared kissing my ears. So started first round, she started kissing my legs and then to upwards, She asked FR rimming to which I denied. Then got long BJ. But her face was keeping me low on energy. I told her WOT did for 10 min then to doggy position. But during doggy my protection got tore in between, have not ejaculated inside her. Really scared whether it can cause HIV. In morning had session in bath only BJ. She washed my whole body, but couldn't satisfy Johnny. So told to leave the room early at 6 am. But she was telling that will leave at 10 am. I insisted her to go anyway now only. So she left at 6:30.

Really disappointing experience, she tries her best to serve but her looks really killed my *passion FR sex. Will not try and not recommend to anyone. She is very much hyped by ISG members.

Also she knows everything about ISG.

But guys I'm very scared after this tearing of condom inside, can it cause HIV please guide. But I haven't ejaculated inside. And after some days when I asked him over WA whether she had medical test before and HIV reports. She told she is HIV positive and I was scared to death now. But after sometime she messaged me that she was joking and is HIV neg. But still I will get tasted. Will be in tension FR next 3 months or so. And have to break my mongering activity FR now.

So guy's please take utmost precautions and don't know whether she is telling lie or not. So avoid her.

TheCharm
02-25-17, 06:48
Who lives in that society can avail her.Can you share some more details on that lady. Have you availed her service. Name or phone contact??

NileshBoy
02-25-17, 07:05
Dear Sr,

Does any one know Shikha collage girl started service again? Now days I see her.

Pic from Subhash SP please confirm and if possible can I get her contacts.

FunkyOgre
02-25-17, 10:04
Most of the non NEs therewill offer something more but they look so down and out. Does not interest my anymore.

Some monthsback or maybe even earlier there used to be a girl called zya. She was talkative and gave awesome experiences.

Ogre kd.

I had got the FS two weeks

back from G. She is there with the spa. She was just gone for 15 days. Have you got service from her? Do you know if any other girls there provide extra service?

PuneGuy2006
02-25-17, 12:36
Have anyone tried Kajal number ending with 913 from Kondwa, she is charging 3.5 k.

Chaatu
02-25-17, 15:31
Hi,

Any fishbowls still operative in Pune? Hotel Rain (in Hindi) turned to Hotel Sun (in Hindi) now and seems to be dry. Have they restarted?

I guess the only place going strong is Hotel Sonatas (anagram) on the Highway towards the commercial capital.

Really miss the days when Hotel King and Hotel Ambrosia were active.

IF there are any such fishbowls, please PM me. Please also PM me dance bars if any in Pune.

TIA.

MarksMen
02-25-17, 18:11
Brothers,

Any good GF friendly hotel which can be availed with no questions asked apart from ex Hotel V??

It's been quite sometime for me so not much updated. Any help will be much appreciated.

Marksmen.

Thirsel
02-25-17, 20:54
Will be writimg reports once I reach Bangalore. Till Tomm evenjng I am here. Any help will be appriciate ed. Need only indies who can take calls and is on what is up.

LoveMongers
02-26-17, 03:35
I know Shikha who is college going girl availed her service 7 k ST 15 k LT bargained to 5 K. I hope you are talking about same Shikha.

Dear Sr,

Does any one know Shikha collage girl started service again? Now days I see her.

Pic from Subhash SP please confirm and if possible can I get her contacts.

SpaGuy
02-26-17, 09:11
Got some pics from a SP, chatted with him to understand the situation. The girls are brought new and put up in a star hotel. Girls were looking good in the pics and I selected one. He said she is a young student aged 21 years and quoted 10 K for 1 shot and 25 K for full night. I bargained for 5 K but last he quoted 8 K. I dropped the plan for the day, I got a call for next day quoting 6 K but settled for 5 K. Asked me to come to the hotel and call. I called him after reaching, he guided me to the room on the phone. When the door opened, a good looking girl was standing but would have been better had she not done overwork on her lip stick. She was fresh and was very keen to start. Not a great start and realized she wanted to have lunch. Waited to complete her lunch after which she was relaxed. Such small gestures and caring keep the girls happy. She speaks a lot and I being a good listener things were going on the right direction. She started removing here dress and I felt happy seeing a young body. She confessed that she is not a student and is on contract from Nasik. She told her name as Ria whereas the SP said the name is Anjali. Who cares, started focusing on the young body with a perfect hard boobs in front. Through SP they have some rules which are don'ts. I was not getting an erection, on seeing this she started foreplay, after getting hard put on the cover and gave a nice CBJ. She was doing a good job, asked her to come up, then doggy and finally finished in mish after long time. Took shower together, she said she can give wonderful service if contacted directly. Got her number, according to her it is one month contract but SP said she is available only till this weekend. I guess, the service will be very good if we go directly. These are not Hifi girls but really good looking with great body. I believe it is a good deal considering the ambiance of a star hotel and fun.

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

CBJ: 8/10.

Ambiance: 10/10.

WIR: Yes, not through SP. Will try the other one also.

Man In India
02-26-17, 15:10
That's awesome!

Some pointers would have been welcomed.

MII.

Got some pics from a SP, chatted with him to understand the situation. The girls are brought new and put up in a star hotel. Girls were looking good in the pics and I selected one. He said she is a young student aged 21 years and quoted 10 K for 1 shot and 25 K for full night. I bargained for 5 K but last he quoted 8 K. I dropped the plan for the day, I got a call for next day quoting 6 K but settled for 5 K. Asked me to come to the hotel and call. I called him after reaching, he guided me to the room on the phone. When the door opened, a good looking girl was standing but would have been better had she not done overwork on her lip stick. She was fresh and was very keen to start. Not a great start and realized she wanted to have lunch. Waited to complete her lunch after which she was relaxed. Such small gestures and caring keep the girls happy. She speaks a lot and I being a good listener things were going on the right direction. She started removing here dress and I felt happy seeing a young body. She confessed that she is not a student and is on contract from Nasik. She told her name as Ria whereas the SP said the name is Anjali. Who cares, started focusing on the young body with a perfect hard boobs in front. Through SP they have some rules which are don'ts. I was not getting an erection, on seeing this she started foreplay, after getting hard put on the cover and gave a nice CBJ. She was doing a good job, asked her to come up, then doggy and finally finished in mish after long time. Took shower together, she said she can give wonderful service if contacted directly. Got her number, according to her it is one month contract but SP said she is available only till this weekend. I guess, the service will be very good if we go directly. These are not Hifi girls but really good looking with great body. I believe it is a good deal considering the ambiance of a star hotel and fun.

YellowOxide1
02-26-17, 17:46

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 9/10.

CBJ: 8/10.

Ambiance: 10/10.

WIR: Yes, not through SP. Will try the other one also.Good that she agreed to come over as an inde. But you need to play it safe. Unbeknownst to others, the SPs do keep a track of forum activities. If they know that any girl is not toeing their line and operates under them then they harass the girl.

It is good that you are contacting her through direct means. But limit your FR as just with SP interactions. If you feel then release the girl through limited means by not giving out the association with the SP.

RedAlloy
02-27-17, 01:16
That's awesome!

Some pointers would have been welcomed. .

MII.I also got this pics from one of SP. If you want contact can share you thru PM. But I haven't tasted her. Rate-8 k ST. Try to negotiate hard. Other girls are also good looking with this SP.

SpaGuy
02-27-17, 03:23
Good that she agreed to come over as an inde. But you need to play it safe. Unbeknownst to others, the SPs do keep a track of forum activities. If they know that any girl is not toeing their line and operates under them then they harass the girl.

It is good that you are contacting her through direct means. But limit your FR as just with SP interactions. If you feel then release the girl through limited means by not giving out the association with the SP.I did not sense this angle. Hope the girl is not harassed. Will play it safe in future.

Thanks bro.

Razxxx
02-27-17, 04:00
Hi all!

Can anybody suggest a nice resort with accommodation for the weekend where they wouldn't insist on from the lady?

Won't mind an hours drive! Any indicators for Lavasa. Is arbnb an option?

ButockMann
02-27-17, 05:25
I had invitations from one such SP. Based on photos received decided to check out 2 babes, one was CIS while other was typical Delhi or Mumbai based brought in and lodged in one star hotel. Incidentally different SPs had lodged in same star hotel, hence it turned out to be easy. None SP was ready to go down below 8 k as mentioned in previous FRs above. Obviously as a buyer you tend to be more choosy at 8 k level which you will not think twice at 3 k level. First visited CIS in her room, she was too skinny and must be 28+ for my liking. One look, shake hand and bye bye, I decided not in favor. It is always good to have a look though fully clothed, but experience teaches you to guess correctly and your Jr self should listen to you!!Then visited room of other NI babe,. She was more petite, younger!. After hand shake formality, I was in favor but decided to ask about readiness on positions, do s and don't s list!!She spilled the beans and I decided not to go ahead since she was against Doggy etc. That ended my rendezvous of the babes in star hotel. There is nothing superlative about them as preceding FRs tend to picture them for lack of experience. For a connoisseur, usually the rule of 1 in 5 holds It takes lot wastage of money and lot of patience to get a lottery!

MyDream8
02-27-17, 07:49
Has anybody tried lady Sapna number ending with 914?

I spoke to her yesterday but couldn't meet due to time constraints.

I got this number from website which is discussed on this forum many times.

VipPune2014
02-27-17, 09:07
Has anyone tried Kajal from Kond wa location. Has her own place and asking 3.5 k for service.

TheCharm
02-27-17, 13:28
Hi,

Can someone please share kirans new contact number. Old no is switched off from 15 days. Please share.

RkgRoyal
02-27-17, 19:05
I know Shikha who is college going girl availed her service 7 k ST 15 k LT bargained to 5 K. I hope you are talking about same Shikha.Is she still active?

RkgRoyal
02-27-17, 19:13
Got a girl married age 27 from Danori area asking for 10 k. Asked to meet at her place before 4 pm. Actually she responded to one of my old adv on loc. She is not ready to share her pic. Unable to decide whether I should meet her or not, for safety issue. Anyone knows her? Her digit ends with 652.

NileshBoy
02-28-17, 03:42
Yes same here.

If you try please share feedback so that all can start exploring this deed too.

10 k for 2 sessions right na.

Got a girl married age 27 from Danori area asking for 10 k. Asked to meet at her place before 4 pm. Actually she responded to one of my old adv on loc. She is not ready to share her pic. Unable to decide whether I should meet her or not, for safety issue. Anyone knows her? Her digit ends with 652.

CoolRsp
02-28-17, 07:04
Do let us know if you are going bareback with which working girls. I for one will be avoiding them like the plague.Very true.

As stated by YO, please other members share your experiences here whether you use protection or not with any lady, please do let us know.

KrubyIndia
02-28-17, 08:59
Hi Kruby,

Damages for the session with Miss A?

Also I too faced the annoying receptionist. Wouldn't let me book Miss A. Going to see her later today.

If anything happens, FR will follow.

Thanks for the reference!She would be ready for 2.5 K for an amazing B2B. She would start from 5 K though. Even worth paying 3 K.

Enjoy!

HiThereAloha
02-28-17, 12:16
I had invitations from one such SP. Based on photos received decided to check out 2 babes, one was CIS while other was typical Delhi or Mumbai based brought in and lodged in one star hotel. Incidentally different SPs had lodged in same star hotel, hence it turned out to be easy. None SP was ready to go down below 8 k as mentioned in previous FRs above. Obviously as a buyer you tend to be more choosy at 8 k level which you will not think twice at 3 k level. First visited CIS in her room, she was too skinny and must be 28+ for my liking. One look, shake hand and bye bye, I decided not in favor. It is always good to have a look though fully clothed, but experience teaches you to guess correctly and your Jr self should listen to you!!Then visited room of other NI babe,. She was more petite, younger!. After hand shake formality, I was in favor but decided to ask about readiness on positions, do s and don't s list!!She spilled the beans and I decided not to go ahead since she was against Doggy etc. That ended my rendezvous of the babes in star hotel. There is nothing superlative about them as preceding FRs tend to picture them for lack of experience. For a connoisseur, usually the rule of 1 in 5 holds It takes lot wastage of money and lot of patience to get a lottery!Bro,

This hotel sounds great! Do share with us on PM about SP etc.

WazSammy
02-28-17, 14:16
Mongers my friend brothers and fuckers please help me with Pune babes numbers. Can help you with Mumbai numbers. Looking for encounter tonight itself.

Thanks.

BadDildo0808
02-28-17, 16:17
She would be ready for 2.5 K for an amazing B2B. She would start from 5 K though. Even worth paying 3 K.

Enjoy!Hello mongers!

Thanks to Kruby for the reference, I am pleased to report the following FR of Miss A at Y spa above Bookstore.

Visited just today, a couple of hours ago, so as I write this review, the scent of her body lingers around me. Still making me hard.

Anyway, I decided to take the plunge, and bought an NB voucher for the spa, the receptionist is an asshole, would not give me Miss A, even after repeated requests. Kept pushing Miss R to me (Not too bad either).

I had taken the 60 minutes voucher, and this got me 45 minutes of action, with 15 minutes to cool off.

As soon as the massage started, she kept hinting to check if I wanted a special service. I gave her a fake reference of a friend (Literally made up the name on the spot) and she agreed to it.

Started with B2B negotiation, from 4 K, and finally brought her down to 3 K, tried hard for 2.5 K but alas, I have to give it to the girl, the extra 500 was worth it!

B2 B service, tons of movement, great body, allowed me to play with her lady parts, and tits. But no fingering. Not much DFK either, I guess that's because of my beard. (My bad).

No Blowjob, as she charges 5 for that, but I have a feeling I can talk her down to 3.5-4 K.

Climax was with her riding me (non penetrative), and kissing my torso. Explosive indeed!

Overall:

Spa: 6/10.

Girl: 8. 5/10.

Experience: 8. 5/10.

WIR: Yes! And soon!

P.S. She is only around for another 2 months, and not sure if she is coming back. So all you punters, get this girl before she leaves!

Cheers and enjoy!

Double Shot
02-28-17, 17:02
Folks.

Whereas there is lot of talk of Thai girls here, let us also keep alive the local MPs topic as well.

For starters I am giving a pointer: When you are at the reception area of a local MP, tell them that you want to see the massage rooms. If half the door is made of glass, then be sure that there are no extras. Separate room / cabin with a fully wooden door, then good chance of getting extras.

Following is the list of local MPs that do not offer extras (massage charges are about 800 and the girl expects about 200 for 'good' massage, which is rarely good):

1. Nisarg: Satara road, near KK market signal.

2. Sai: Off Satara road, nr Chavan nagar entrace (not far from KK mkt signal).

3. New natural: Shivaji road, Rashtrabhushan chk.

4. Golden glory: Mahalaxmi market (complex), off Bajirao road, nr Shanipar signal.

5. Rahat spa: Bajirao Road, Nr ABC.

I found only one which offers extras (has full wooden doors).

1. Anushka, Bavdhan (500 for HJ. Did not repeat. Not yet).

Please add to either of the lists from your experience. OR if you know one which offers extras then please PM me (when I find more myself, I will reciprocate. This way we can all help each other via PMs).

Take care and enjoy.

Double Shot.

DreddPaul
02-28-17, 19:07
After reading this forum for while I went to J spa Aundh.

The prices are high= 5 k for massage + HJ.

Overall the service was good and the girl was decent.

DreddPaul
02-28-17, 19:17
I once called a number of SP which I got over internet. He sent me some nice pics over whatsapp.

Then he called me to hotel and shown me some ladies in line. But those ladies were not the same ladies from whatsapp images. So I had argument with him.

But he forced me to select one lady. At last I selected the gal which I thought to be good out of them. But I was not satisfied as she was different gal from whatsapp.

I had to pay around 3 k for one shot. My bad.

PleasureForYou
02-28-17, 21:49

For my weekend laughs, I go on to Locanto to troll stupid Indes who wish us to deposit X amount in their Paytm account without so much as a phone call / meeting to confirm. But I am sure that there are plenty who fall for their con and send money to them. Yet to find a genuine lady who would like to meet first than asking for a deposit. Makes me wonder if Pune has lost its charm. So far Kolkata seems to be the safest option to move and Delhi comes a close second. Thoughts?Yes, mate definitely Pune scene has deteriorated. I mongered last in Pune a good 6 months back don't feel like taking the efforts due to the crap that's available. Even Pune indies rnt good. Was in Delhi thrice last year and every time fulfilled one or the other fantasy. CIS, African, etc Delhi is amazing. Miss being there and yes have tried 1 chick at SP t good chicks for 3 k. But still feel Delhi better than Kolkata for mongering.