PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

SexBaba
03-24-17, 03:19
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MunnaBhai007
03-24-17, 03:48
Hi MunnaBhai,

You will have to make sure that the front guy gets you. Just be adamant on the phone. He knows what's up.

He tries to push the other girls because Miss A is very popular.

All the best.Thanks Bad,

Any other clues to the name as he refused to tell me about other ladies.

Razxxx
03-24-17, 04:06
Masseuse name is the same as what the panda was called in Kung fu panda! Nice attitude. B2B 3 k, neg to 2 k, 500 tip to please her! Got her digits.

But seriously people, should we shell out so much for no penetration? I mean, isn't it unmanly if we can't penetrate and what these chicks provide is so obscenely expensive when compared to the time you get to spend with them! Of course, each one have their own fantasies!

By the way, can someone help me with suggestions for accommodation for a few hrs in the evening to hook up with a friend who seems to open up about sexual needs! Somewhere in KP or nearby is OK. Won't mind a star hotel provided they don't ask for an ID from her for obvious reasons!

SambyFun77
03-24-17, 04:45
Oh boy.

This was the most discussed spa a few years back.

Then a raid ensured closure for some months.

I have never been there since.

Ask for a room as they have areas partitioned with curtains as well.

The girl near the reception was yum and lot of folks here used to hope to eat her up.

Ogre kd.If that's yeah yell Spa, I went there just after the Spa reopened post closure.

Bargained hard for a discount but the guy receptionist didn't move an inch.

Was Assigned a room. Pretty good ambiance and as mentioned in yesteryear FRs can be categorized a Tier 1 spa in Pune.

Lowest priced Aroma cost me a 2.2 k then. With the old Thai masseuse didn't buzz to any demands or price for extras. May be out of caution.

Now they have NB introduced and high chances might land up into those curtain segregated cabins for NB folks.

SambyFun77
03-24-17, 05:00
I visited the cummins college road. On the road there are many college girls. One girl particularly looked and smiled at me. So I went and talked to her.Then I started rubbing her pussy and the started kissing her. After that we had sex and then we went out to eat. I took her number and hope to do more such sessions with her.Sounds like a Fantasy Story to me. But that's fine no one will validate or neither you seek anyone's approval on the same. But this will go down as the fastest hookup in terms of time considering the life cycle of a hookup. On that premise, the casual flings scene in India looks brighter. On a side note, do you wish to share her number to the members here on this forum? If No, then we all know what to make use of such information.

DungeonMasterX
03-24-17, 06:59
Hi,

Any good spa near Kharadi?

Thanks.

AkashMal
03-24-17, 07:33
Has anyone visited SOS spa which is there opposite to theater in Kalyani nagar above bank. Let me know if they have got any new therapist recently.

Thanks.

Convictar
03-24-17, 07:57
Bro,

Does she require any reference, as I have the number. And have you called her and any info reg rates. Will try her as I am living near chinchwad.No reference required bro. She keeps posting ads in locanto with her number. But I guess she is away for a while. Her phone seems switched off since last couple of months.

Regarding service, thin petite gal, below average. No DFK, no BBBJ, but an option just for a release since rates are less.

Bond123
03-24-17, 09:40
Hi,

Seeing Pune scene I was depressed and was searching how to get some action. Was trying to get someone from other cities but nothing worked out. One day suddenly got a MSG from monger friend that one Mumbai girl is on Pune and would you like to try her as she came here on request of some other person but she couldn't meet him because he was busy in some work. I immediately agreed and got her number wand was chatting with her she asked 15 k for 3 hrs. But I didn't had time as it was unexpected and agree for 10 k two hours. So went to the hotel in which she was staying. Entered the room. 1st impression. She looked awesome. She is fair, nice figure, nice thighs. Said Hello, and she wanted to have drinks so I carried drinks so started with drinks. She is very good in conversation and good English. Drinks and talking went on for almost 1 hrs enjoyed every bit of the conversation. After that moved to bed. She was wearing a skirt just hugged her and started kissing her with deep kissing on her lips and playing with her tongue, it was one of the best DFK. Went on for sometime then I removed her dress and she helped me for the same. We were in birthday suit. She has very soft and good body. Seems very polished. Boobs were bit saggy. Sucked boobs to the fullest and then moved down started sucking down it turned her on. She was very responsive and was really got wet. Then she told she is unable to control and wants jhony in. Then covered and put in. Banged in miss and both came together. Then after 15 to 20 min the second round started and had fun. And after that I left.

Face- 8/9.

Body- 8/9 (only minus for saggy boobs).

GFE- 10/10.

Skin. Smooth, flawless.

Pussy- 8.5/10.

She is very good companion, I wanted to spend night but I didn't had time. She is ready to come to Pune. Planning to call her shortly.

LoveMongers
03-24-17, 13:05
Please PM details of her.

I visited the cummins college road. On the road there are many college girls. One girl particularly looked and smiled at me. So I went and talked to her. Then we went to her flat where we chatted about her college and all. She said that she was open to new experiences. I diverted the chat to sex and she didn't mind. She told me about her ex. Then slowly I slid my hand in her panty and she didn't do anything. Then I started rubbing her pussy and the started kissing her. After that we had sex and then we went out to eat. I took her number and hope to do more such sessions with her.

DungeonMasterX
03-24-17, 13:14
Hi,

Visited Amantra Spa, Viman Nagar (behind Phoenix Mall) recently. Although asked for Lucky, was not offered a choice. They gave only a Thai girl called "Neum" or something (did not catch the name properly). Paid 2.2 K (no discounts) at the counter for a so-called Swedish massage. The ambiance is good. The rooms are pretty clean with attached shower cabins. The A/C was on and light soothing music was playing.

The girl seemed to be a genuine Thai village girl who did not know English at all (or at least pretended not to). To verify she is Thai (and not NE) I used Google translate and asked some questions to her in Thai to which she responded properly with Yes / No.

Anyway, coming to the massage, as per my usual habit, I did not wear the dispo but started off fully naked. But that did not create any alarm whatsoever. She came in calmly and started the massage normally. It was a pretty decent massage (but nothing Hi-fi). After trying to ask a few questions and getting response "No English sorry", I gave up and just enjoyed the massage. After a while I did the Google translate trick from where I learnt she will give HJ for 2 K and B2B for 5 K which seems to be the going rate here in this unfortunate city. Took HJ. Came in another 5 minutes. Took a bath. Left! Was told that to get Lucky, I need to make advance appointment which I will try to do next time.

In Delhi, massage and HJ comes for 1 K+0. 5 K standard. Here its more than double of that. Really really unfortunate.

Would like to know from experienced forummers, any pointers to cheap MPs / Spas round here which can possibly give B2B or FS for 2 K?

Thanks!

Newbee Joy
03-24-17, 14:50
Two three years back discussed Wagon are lady is moved in Pristine profile Wakad. If someone from this tower let me know. She is a sex bomb only thing is patience required there.Friend,

I stay in I tower. Can you let me know which tower she stays in? Thanks in advance. Will try and report here.

Joy.

SexBaba
03-24-17, 16:03
I have had been mongering in Pune since 2003 but till date haven't got any experience that college girl stand like prostitute'.

Tut Li
03-24-17, 17:26
Hi,

Seeing Pune scene I was depressed and was searching how to get some action. Was trying to get someone from other cities but nothing worked out. One day suddenly got a MSG from monger friend that one Mumbai girl is on Pune and would you like to try her as she came here on request of some other person but she couldn't meet him because he was busy in some work. I immediately agreed and got her number wand was chatting with her she asked 15 k for 3 hrs. But I didn't had time as it was unexpected and agree for 10 k two hours. So went to the hotel in which she was staying. Entered the room. 1st impression. She looked awesome. She is fair, nice figure, nice thighs. Said Hello, and she wanted to have drinks so I carried drinks so started with drinks. She is very good in conversation and good English. Drinks and talking went on for almost 1 hrs enjoyed every bit of the conversation. After that moved to bed. She was wearing a skirt just hugged her and started kissing her with deep kissing on her lips and playing with her tongue, it was one of the best DFK. Went on for sometime then I removed her dress and she helped me for the same. We were in birthday suit. She has very soft and good body. Seems very polished. Boobs were bit saggy. Sucked boobs to the fullest and then moved down started sucking down it turned her on. She was very responsive and was really got wet. Then she told she is unable to control and wants jhony in. Then covered and put in. Banged in miss and both came together. Then after 15 to 20 min the second round started and had fun. And after that I left.

Face- 8/9.

Body- 8/9 (only minus for saggy boobs).

GFE- 10/10.

Skin. Smooth, flawless.

Pussy- 8.5/10.

She is very good companion, I wanted to spend night but I didn't had time. She is ready to come to Pune. Planning to call her shortly.It would be great if you tell first letter of her name.

I mentioned about this type of option (there are at last 5-7 options) in my previous post.

IronMan0402
03-24-17, 17:51
I went to STT spa above the bank last week. Was in need of good massage. Didn't have any action on mind, but was prepared nonetheless.

I went to the spa late in the evening. Had called in advance for appointment. The Counter guy is good and greeted well. Usually there is a fat woman. I asked about her. He said she left or something. I asked if they had any Indian masseuse. He said yes. The girl came for the feet wash. Well, she was Indian, but NE. I though he understood that I asked for a local girl. I was actually surprised when he said they had an Indian girl, because local girls working at a spa is a little rare. I can't blame him as I did not make myself clear. I didn't quite want to go ahead with her. I went in the room and waited for her to come. I asked her politely if she could send in a Thai girl. She said she will have to ask the counter guy. I though what the hell!! This guy is going to get pissed. But he obliged and sent in a Thai girl named the actress of titanic (real name). She wasn't a great looker but gave a very good massage. I was satisfied. I had decided-no extras. She asked me if I had been here before. I said yes. Actually I wanted to say yes, but my tongue slipped. Stupid. When you say yes, they definitely ask for extras, which is not what I wanted. She carried on with the massage. In last 15 minutes, she popped the question. Now JARVIS took over and said yes. Not my fault. Agreed for 1 k for HJ+TL. Hard negotiation. The rates are through the roof. She quoted 2 k and was very stubborn. But finally I managed to crack it. HJ was OK. Assets were not. Typical Thai. Smaller than medium. Bigger than small. Somewhere in between.

All in all, OK experience. Only takeaway is that the counter guy is good and co-operative. Although, don't know if he was just filling in temporarily or we get to see more of him.

**For people who don't know what's STT, look up S paramparic (in English) country spa Pune. (Since a few people asked me on PM about it after my previous Spa FR).

FunkyOgre
03-24-17, 18:08
Nope.

Nearest is vn or kp

Ogre kd.

Hi,

Thanks.

SweetShugar
03-24-17, 18:29
Can you share her number. Your inbox is full.

Thanks.

Got some pics from a SP, chatted with him to understand the situation. The girls are brought new and put up in a star hotel. Girls were looking good in the pics and I selected one. He said she is a young student aged 21 years and quoted 10 K for 1 shot and 25 K for full night. I bargained for 5 K but last he quoted 8 K. I dropped the plan for the day, I got a call for next day quoting 6 K but settled for 5 K. Asked me to come to the hotel and call. I called him after reaching, he guided me to the room on the phone. When the door opened, a good looking girl was standing but would have been better had she not done overwork on her lip stick. She was fresh and was very keen to start. Not a great start and realized she wanted to have lunch. Waited to complete her lunch after which she was relaxed. Such small gestures and caring keep the girls happy. She speaks a lot and I being a good listener things were going on the right direction. She started removing here dress and I felt happy seeing a young body. She confessed that she is not a student and is on contract from Nasik. She told her name as Ria whereas the SP said the name is Anjali. Who cares, started focusing on the young body with a perfect hard boobs in front. Through SP they have some rules which are don'ts. I was not getting an erection, on seeing this she started foreplay, after getting hard put on the cover and gave a nice CBJ. She was doing a good job, asked her to come up, then doggy and finally finished in mish after long time. Took shower together, she said she can give wonderful service if contacted directly. Got her number, according to her it is one month contract but SP said she is available only till this weekend. I guess, the service will be very good if we go directly..

Veerav094
03-24-17, 19:14
Tried to take appointment for P in J spa on Sunday but she was booked for the day. So thought of trying some SP. Called the SP whom I tried earlier for the same girl. I don't remember her name but gave derails but could identify her. His quotes are high for Ravet. As recommended by George Bush, senior member got in touch with another SP. He sent pics and quoted 7 k for two shots. The senior has warned me of the rates and so bargained for 5 k. Selected Pinky and met him in highway from where we proceeded to the place. On the confidence provided by the senior I went to his place. She is not a smoker or drinker. She was talkative and started dictating on how to complete the mission. Have a quickly and then relax and go for another quickly. She started playing with the tool without foreplay. I asked for CBJ. Here comes the contract details, with CBJ only one shot and asked me to call the SP. Was taken by surprise but remembered senior telling to discuss the details with SP upfront. Had CBJ and completed the deed and left the place. I expect some foreplay which was missing. An average experience with a learning. Thanks senior for lead and other info. Attached the pic.Tried to message you privately but your inbox was full. Please share the contact details of Pinky from Ravet.

Kind regards,

Veer.

Pcock
03-24-17, 19:23
Hi,

Visited Amantra Spa, Viman Nagar (behind Phoenix Mall) recently. Although asked for Lucky, was not offered a choice. They gave only a Thai girl called "Neum" or something (did not catch the name properly). Paid 2.2 K (no discounts) at the counter for a so-called Swedish massage. The ambiance is good. The rooms are pretty clean with attached shower cabins. The A/C was on and light soothing music was playing.

The girl seemed to be a genuine Thai village girl who did not know English at all (or at least pretended not to). To verify she is Thai (and not NE) I used Google translate and asked some questions to her in Thai to which she responded properly with Yes / No.

Anyway, coming to the massage, as per my usual habit, I did not wear the dispo but started off fully naked. But that did not create any alarm whatsoever. She came in calmly and started the massage normally. It was a pretty decent massage (but nothing Hi-fi). After trying to ask a few questions and getting response "No English sorry", I gave up and just enjoyed the massage. After a while I did the Google translate trick from where I learnt she will give HJ for 2 K and B2B for 5 K which seems to be the going rate here in this unfortunate city. Took HJ.You must have made it obvious that you are new. Lucky gets 3 k max for B2B.

LandFakir09
03-24-17, 21:04
Hi,

Anyway, coming to the massage, as per my usual habit, I did not wear the dispo but started off fully naked. But that did not create any alarm whatsoever. She came in calmly and started the massage normally. It was a pretty decent massage (but nothing Hi-fi). After trying to ask a few questions and getting response "No English sorry", I gave up and just enjoyed the massage. After a while I did the Google translate trick from where I learnt she will give HJ for 2 K and B2B for 5 K which seems to be the going rate here in this unfortunate city. Took HJ. Came in another 5 minutes. Took a bath. Left! Was told that to get Lucky, I need to make advance appointment which I will try to do next time.

In Delhi, massage and HJ comes for 1 K+0. 5 K standard. Here its more than double of that. Really really unfortunate.

Would like to know from experienced forummers, any pointers to cheap MPs / Spas round here which can possibly give B2B or FS for 2 K?

Thanks!Yikes. You got hosed!

HJ (with over the T-shirt top access) goes for around 1 K (shouldn't be more than 1.5 K).

Also, B2 B from a top-of-the-line babe would be 3 K.

You better learn some baniyagiri. Or rein in Mr. Johnson!

CoolSamson
03-25-17, 02:51
This SP use to operate from can't area near famous burger Joint now operating from K Nagar, sent few photos as normal practice whenever he gets new stock he keeps on sending pics this time I like one girl and I said that I would be visiting, and reached the spot and asked him to show the line up once again as I always prefer to see girls in live before going with them as they look very different from photos when you meet them in real was very lucky that few hours back he had got new college going local girl, she was hot chick to die for perfect coke bottle figure and apart from Anal and CIM everything was there in menu she didn't at all hurry and it was fun with her.

Damage- 3.5 K + 0.1 tip for condom.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy- 10/10.

She is there on contract for 7 days if got time would surely repeat her, tried lot and asked her to share her number but didn't get any success.Please share the mobile number of SP.

Bond123
03-25-17, 03:28
It would be great if you tell first letter of her name.

I mentioned about this type of option (there are at last 5-7 options) in my previous post.Bro,

Her name starts with A. And ends with Y.

PassionFruit39
03-25-17, 04:09
Tried BP but quality of ST is not as good to be shared. Explored multiple options. Then saw a lady in red. Good face and stats. Negotiated for 400 and went in got top access but was dead fish. Though paid additional 100 bucks she asked. No good service. A very bad experience for me. May be I made a bad choice. This was my first paid deed experience. Though I saw some gud chicks later didn't feel like to go that day. Overall a worthy forget experience. Seniors please advise as I am me to Pune! Still looking for worth experience around Wakad area.

DreamBoats
03-25-17, 05:14
Two three years back discussed Wagon are lady is moved in Pristine profile Wakad. If someone from this tower let me know. She is a sex bomb only thing is patience required there.Her contact?

I live in G wing.

CoolSamson
03-25-17, 05:27
Hi,

Anyway, coming to the massage, as per my usual habit, I did not wear the dispo but started off fully naked. But that did not create any alarm whatsoever. She came in calmly and started the massage normally. It was a pretty decent massage (but nothing Hi-fi). After trying to ask a few questions and getting response "No English sorry", I gave up and just enjoyed the massage. After a while I did the Google translate trick from where I learnt she will give HJ for 2 K and B2B for 5 K which seems to be the going rate here in this unfortunate city. Took HJ.To save the money always buy NB coupons.

For B2B & extra service try why spa or A spa in KP.

Torpedo11
03-25-17, 06:28
Kindly PM me digits.

Last weekend happened to meet Leena. Thanks to luckyguy for sharing the contact.

As informed by earlier fellow mongerers, she is from Mumbai, looking for quick money as she wants to go back. Speaks fluent english the best I have encountered with WG so far.

She is very slim with small boobs but real tight pussy a kind of my type of girl. Had a very long foreplay with little DFK's in between. Took her in missionary, WOT & Could not hold much due to tight pussy.

Overall a good experience.

Looks 7/10.

Boobd 3/10.

Body 7/10 (I like slim girls).

Pussy 10/10.

Damage - 5 k (1 session) + 1 k hotel.

Wir may be but will negotiate.

Cheers.

Sniper.

BobbyHar101
03-25-17, 08:40
Bro,

5 k is not the going rate for B2B here. You get it for 2-3 k.

And a HJ + TL wouldn't cost you more than 1.5 k unless you're bad at negotiation.

Although the rates are higher than Delhi, you've paid much higher.

[Deleted by Admin]

Hi,

The girl seemed to be a genuine Thai village girl who did not know English at all (or at least pretended not to). To verify she is Thai (and not NE) I used Google translate and asked some questions to her in Thai to which she responded properly with Yes / No.EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

BobbyHar101
03-25-17, 08:45
No.

KP is not too far and is full of spas with thais. You'll get all that you want.

IMO, VN isn't as good as KP in terms of options.

Hi,

Thanks.

Tarun007
03-25-17, 10:13
Went to famous Y Spa above crosswords in Aundh. Wanted to try Miss A as suggested by senior members but the receptionist again replied that she went back to Thailand. As Johnny was in mood so wanted to try one. There were 3 therapists to which I selected miss L (English translation of kismat). She was fair and had great assets.

Spa ambiance is good. The rooms are pretty clean with attached shower cabins. The A / C was on and light soothing music was playing. Lucky asked me to remove cloths and lay on the massage bed. To my surprise, there was no disposal. Unclothed in front of her and layed on the bed. Massage was really amazing which relieved my gym back pains. She removed my towel after 10 mins and gave a sexy ass massage with her fingers brushing my Johnny manny times. This gave me a boner. Turned on my back and my Johnny was rock hard. On seeing that she commented "it big" and smiled.

She gave the menu. HJ + TL, BJ, B2B all was on the list. She quoted 4 k for B2B with BJ to which I negotiated hard and she came to 2 k.

Thai gals usually ask for the payments first so I got up to get the money from my purse. Meanwhile was talking to her if she does FS. Surprisingly she said yes but only with very few clients which are regular and quoted 5 k. I wanted FS but then I did not get condoms. Told her the same on which she said, she keeps condoms! I never felt so lucky before, bargained and she agreed for 3 k. Next 40 mins were amazing. Never had such experience in a Spa. She had really smooth fair skin, perfect ass and boobs. Came on top of me, gave BBBJ, BJ, DFK. Wore condom and banged her like hell. She loved it and was making all erotic types on sound. Her face was red and she was constantly murmuring. Harder, yes, fuck me!

I could not believe that I was banging a thai in a Spa. Session went on for 15-20 mins with different positions. Finally we went to the bathroom and had nice bath together.

She gave me a nice tight hug before leaving and asked to get 2 condoms next time.

1.5 counter for 60 mins + 3 k extras (totally worth).

WIR: definitely yes but I would also try miss A as many seniors have recommended her.

Torpedo11
03-25-17, 12:19
Guys,

Hope all are going good in the mongering field. This can be long FR but had to share the good experience*.

3. Was in touch with this SP. Asking to taste this Marathi girl, says she is very good in service. Any one tasted please share your experience.

Rate 5 k including hotel.Please PM the digits / name / location.

Torpedo11
03-25-17, 12:39
Ok. Let me know once you are in Pune, will share few indes. May be we can meet and have beer too, if I am at Pune.Hello Tutli Bro.

Can you please share a few Indie / GFE contacts.

New here.

Highly appreciate your help.

Deshpander
03-25-17, 12:42
Hello seniors,

Can any of you provide any contacts for budget ST within 5 k in Pune (not pcmc). Some reliable contacts would save lot of time. I already tried my contacts from Locanto, but they tell us to travel somewhere, and then jack up the prices / show very less options. Tried spa's but without proper action it's just a trailer sorts or like a clean guilt free quickie. Though sometimes it's easy as we know chances of getting caught is very rare there but sometimes action is really needed. Trying for KP, Kalyani nagar, VN, Kharadi.

PuneGuy2006
03-25-17, 13:31
Thanks bro. Does her number start with 976? If yes, quotes are reasonable if you have used room booked by her.Hi,

You Inbox is full, want to her number, please free your inbox so can message you.

PuneGuy2006
03-25-17, 13:34
Hi,

Seeing Pune scene I was depressed and was searching how to get some action. Was trying to get someone from other cities but nothing worked out. One day suddenly got a MSG from monger friend that one Mumbai girl is on Pune and would you like to try her as she came here on request of some other person but she couldn't meet him because he was busy in some work. I immediately agreed and got her number wand was chatting with her she asked 15 k for 3 hrs. But I didn't had time as it was unexpected and agree for 10 k two hours. So went to the hotel in which she was staying. Entered the room. 1st impression. She looked awesome. She is fair, nice figure, nice thighs. Said Hello, and she wanted to have drinks so I carried drinks so started with drinks. She is very good in conversation and good English. Drinks and talking went on for almost 1 hrs enjoyed every bit of the conversation. After that moved to bed. She was wearing a skirt just hugged her and started kissing her with deep kissing on her lips and playing with her tongue, it was one of the best DFK. Went on for sometime then I removed her dress and she helped me for the same. We were in birthday suit. She has very soft and good body. Seems very polished. Boobs were bit saggy. Sucked boobs to the fullest and then moved down started sucking down it turned her on. She was very responsive and was really got wet. Then she told she is unable to control and wants jhony in..Hey,

Can you pl share her snaps also she is available in Pune for this weekend kya?

Torpedo11
03-25-17, 16:05
Has anyone tried Neha708 from Locanto. Claims to have her own place and asking for 5 k. Includes sensual massage at the end.

LoveMongers
03-25-17, 18:37
I have one lady conatct has own place with price of 2500 only. Very good service and BJ.

In return I need some good contacts.

BuckNeked
03-26-17, 04:48
I also had few misses at this spa. But some of the girls are really good. Try your luck next time. Ask the girl's name beforehand. If it starts with M or E then you will be in for a treat!

I went to STT spa above the bank last week. Was in need of good massage. Didn't have any action on mind, but was prepared nonetheless.

I went to the spa late in the evening. Had called in advance for appointment. The Counter guy is good and greeted well. Usually there is a fat woman. I asked about her. He said she left or something. I asked if they had any Indian masseuse. He said yes. The girl came for the feet wash. Well, she was Indian, but NE. I though he understood that I asked for a local girl. I was actually surprised when he said they had an Indian girl, because local girls working at a spa is a little rare. I can't blame him as I did not make myself clear. I didn't quite want to go ahead with her. I went in the room and waited for her to come. I asked her politely if she could send in a Thai girl. She said she will have to ask the counter guy. I though what the hell!! This guy is going to get pissed. But he obliged and sent in a Thai girl named the actress of titanic (real name). She wasn't a great looker but gave a very good massage. I was satisfied. I had decided-no extras. She asked me if I had been here before. I said yes. Actually I wanted to say yes, but my tongue slipped. Stupid. When you say yes, they definitely ask for extras, which is not what I wanted. She carried on with the massage. In last 15 minutes, she popped the question. Now JARVIS took over and said yes. Not my fault. Agreed for 1 k for HJ+TL. Hard negotiation. The rates are through the roof. She quoted 2 k and was very stubborn. But finally I managed to crack it. HJ was OK. Assets were not. Typical Thai. Smaller than medium. Bigger than small. Somewhere in between.

All in all, OK experience. Only takeaway is that the counter guy is good and co-operative. Although, don't know if he was just filling in temporarily or we get to see more of him.

**For people who don't know what's STT, look up S paramparic (in English) country spa Pune. (Since a few people asked me on PM about it after my previous Spa FR).

BuckNeked
03-26-17, 05:13
How did you land up with a fat old ugly girl? Did you [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off the reception guy? In my first visit, I was very lucky to get service from miss A. She is a real beauty with perfect figure and boobs. In fact she is so perfect that I am not interested in her anymore. Sounds strange but that's how I am feeling. I am thinking of going there again but I am hoping for some other girl.

Can someone please give more clues about Miss A name. I talked to the guy at the front desk and he only mentioned 4 ladies and no one starts with an A. Took a massage with miss are (Indian name) and she is old, fat and ugly. Do not take massage with her although she offered HJ for 1 K and B2B for 3 K, I just took massage and walked out.

CellsHave2345
03-26-17, 05:13
I have one lady conatct has own place with price of 2500 only. Very good service and BJ.

In return I need some good contacts.PM me her details bro.

BuckNeked
03-26-17, 05:29
Went to this spa in hopes for good girls. Has many other branches but chose hadapsar branch because it is little outside city and I thought that it would not have much demand and would have good service.

Got a nearbuy coupon at the counter itself. The receptionist was very hot and co-operative. She called a girl after redemption of coupon. The girl was a bombshell. Short, not fat, really pretty face. Good size of boobs. She first gave me feet wash and was smiling the whole time. Then she took me inside and I was disappointed as there were no doors. The spa had big beds on floor, but no doors! This was a waste.

The massage was not really good. The only good part was that she massaged my buttocks really good. I had got an erection and while massaging the front, she looked at it. I knew that she would give extras so I waited for her to ask. But no communication from her side. When massage got over, I asked her finally. She said 1 k for hand job and nothing more. As there are curtains, she said B2B was not possible. She didn't even agree to topless. It was very hard to communicate with her as her english was very bad. I feared that I will ruin my english if I kept on communicating with her. After 10 minutes of negotiations, she agreed to let me put hand inside her top for 1 k.

She just hurriedly started stroking my penis. She did not even pull the disposable down. She just lifted it up and was constantly looking at the curtains. It was difficult to get inside her top as it was very tight but I managed and felt her tight, soft boobs and really responsive nipples. It would have heaven if I would have got to suck them.

I came in 3 minutes.

Girl: 9/10.

Spa: 5/10.

Massage skills: 4/10.

Wir: no. This spa is not worth.

JizzyB
03-26-17, 08:23
Your inbox seems to be full. I would appreciate if you could PM me the contact details.

Thanks.

-JizzyB.

Last weekend happened to meet Leena. Thanks to luckyguy for sharing the contact.

As informed by earlier fellow mongerers, she is from Mumbai, looking for quick money as she wants to go back. Speaks fluent english the best I have encountered with WG so far.

She is very slim with small boobs but real tight pussy a kind of my type of girl. Had a very long foreplay with little DFK's in between. Took her in missionary, WOT & Could not hold much due to tight pussy.

Looks 7/10.

Boobd 3/10.

Pussy 10/10.

Cheers.

Sniper.

JizzyB
03-26-17, 08:24
Can you PM me the contact info of this lady?

Thanks.

-JizzyB.

In return I need some good contacts.

ChetanPhoenix
03-26-17, 12:16

In return I need some good contacts.Hi,

I'm new in Pune can you PM me her digits please, will be thankful and try to return the favor in sometime.

Thanks a ton.

HotPussyEater
03-26-17, 13:30
Hi all,

It's a quick FR of amantra spa. Mpatta.

I got some lead about this spa from Bond123. Thanks buddy.

I reached there on Sunday. Heavy rush was there due to weekend. They told me to wait for one hour.

They assign thai therapist to me. I was in the in the impression that this spa was only professional. So I didn't asked about anything. Massaged carried out in a highly professional way. No regrets.

I tried to ask for extras but declined politely.

Anyway it was good professional spa with no extras. May be other therapist can be tried for extras.

Pune is too dry which was not expected.

SweetShugar
03-26-17, 14:00
Hi guys,

Writing after a long time. Tried miss L and A at why spa above bookstore.

Since miss A was in gos sometime back took miss L. She started off with normal massage dropping all the hints. Took it slowly and then asked her about B2B and HJ. Settled for 3 k. She is more like middle aged thai but made me come without touching little johnny. She has got skills. Ended the session with another HJ IN shower.

Tried miss A this weekend. She has plastic boobs (so tight and perfect) and that was a put off for me. Otherwise she is also very good for her services.

Cheers.

Tarun007
03-26-17, 19:01
Been to Y spa 2 times and both the time receptionist told me that miss A went back to Thailand.

It's Ann or apple about whom many seniors folks have given amazing reviews. Clarification needed on her name because people had her experience this weekends too and I was denied 2 times. Receptionist is playing games.

Hi guys,

Since miss A was in gos sometime back took miss L. She started off with normal massage dropping all the hints. Took it slowly and then asked her about B2B and HJ. Settled for 3 k. She is more like middle aged thai but made me come without touching little johnny. She has got skills. Ended the session with another HJ IN shower.

Tried miss A this weekend. She has plastic boobs (so tight and perfect) and that was a put off for me. Otherwise she is also very good for her services.

Cheers.

ExtasyBond
03-26-17, 21:43
Can someone PM me name or number of Miss A? Thank you.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

ReverseEr89
03-27-17, 02:35
Went to this spa in hopes for good girls. Has many other branches but chose hadapsar branch because it is little outside city and I thought that it would not have much demand and would have good service.

Got a nearbuy coupon at the counter itself. The receptionist was very hot and co-operative. She called a girl after redemption of coupon. The girl was a bombshell. Short, not fat, really pretty face. Good size of boobs. She first gave me feet wash and was smiling the whole time. Then she took me inside and I was disappointed as there were no doors. The spa had big beds on floor, but no doors! This was a waste.

The massage was not really good. The only good part was that she massaged my buttocks really good. I had got an erection and while massaging the front, she looked at it. I knew that she would give extras so I waited for her to ask. But no communication from her side. When massage got over, I asked her finally. She said 1 k for hand job and nothing more. As there are curtains, she said B2B was not possible. She didn't even agree to topless. It was very hard to communicate with her as her english was very bad. I feared that I will ruin my english if I kept on communicating with her..You will get room with door for Balinese massage (no lock). Miss J (older women. Knows few English word) provides everything. Others only HJ.

Bondrep111
03-27-17, 11:02

In return I need some good contacts.Can you share her number dear?

I know one in Kondhwa if you are interested.

Thanks.

MunnaBhai007
03-27-17, 12:04
So just had a fantastic session with Miss A at the why spa. He name is an and she is a good looking thai with bolt on's which I realized later during the B2B.

Had no issues with the receptionist who readily set up the appointment. When I entered the room she asked if I wanted a underwear which I refused and there was not even a reaction. Immediately after coming back in the room she locked the door and came me to immediately and said "special message" I said sure and we started negotiating from 4K to 3 K and she immediately took off her clothes and started the massage. The back and legs massage was good and the real magic started after I turned.

Good B2B with ample access to all parts and at one point we were in 69.

Dragged me to the shower and washed all parts and gave an HJ.

Came out of the shower did a little more fondling naked and then got dressed and left. Promised me boom boom next time.

WIR. Yes.

She is returning by Apr 15 so go get her before that.

Thanks to all Seniors for the recommendation.

Can someone PM me name or number of Miss A? Thank you.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

KenTheRockstar
03-27-17, 13:01
Wrong time buddy. Weekends are usually full. So these ladies are not in the mood to provide any extras. This is what I've seen so far.

Visit sometime in the weekday during afternoon. You should get what you want.

Hi all,

It's a quick FR of amantra spa. Mpatta.

I got some lead about this spa from Bond123. Thanks buddy.

I reached there on Sunday. Heavy rush was there due to weekend. They told me to wait for one hour.

They assign thai therapist to me. I was in the in the impression that this spa was only professional. So I didn't asked about anything. Massaged carried out in a highly professional way. No regrets.

I tried to ask for extras but declined politely.

Anyway it was good professional spa with no extras. May be other therapist can be tried for extras.

Pune is too dry which was not expected.

KenTheRockstar
03-27-17, 13:42
It is a pure fantasy bro. So far I haven't encountered any incidents near Cummins. Enable your PM first. Share the digits if you really have this college girl.

I visited the cummins college road. On the road there are many college girls. One girl particularly looked and smiled at me. So I went and talked to her. Then we went to her flat where we chatted about her college and all. She said that she was open to new experiences. I diverted the chat to sex and she didn't mind. She told me about her ex. Then slowly I slid my hand in her panty and she didn't do anything. Then I started rubbing her pussy and the started kissing her. After that we had sex and then we went out to eat. I took her number and hope to do more such sessions with her.

KenTheRockstar
03-27-17, 15:08
Visited this spa at FN last week. Last time I got the service from 'Miki'. Not Maggi. I could not get her name last time.

Wanted to try someone else. Lady on the counter suggested Marie.

She should be 30 - 35 aged. While climbing the stairs behind her grouped her ass. Nice round. She giggled and immediately she hit on my hand and walked further to the room.

The room had milky glass and was somewhat visible from the other room. At least able to make out what's going on. I guess B2B was going in the other room. Hahaha. Also pretty much audible.

She asked me to change to dispos. I was already sweating so took shower in 5 mins and lied down on bed. She came back by then.

Started with the massage. Pulled the dispos down and slapped lightly on my right cheek and said that was for you groped me on the stairs and she giggled.

Massage was OK.

When turned around my flag was saluting. She continued with massage and towards the end she asked, do want to be happy? LOL.

Asked the rates. She said 1 k for HJ. No BJ or B2B. I said at least remove the top and tried to grab hold of her boobs. She just sprang away as if I'm contagious. And said she don't do it. Miki will do it.

Asked her why but she was not ready to reply and hurriedly moved out of the room. I didn't wanted the other lady. So took the bath and left.

I don't think there are any better ladies there in this spa.

Will not visit this spa again.

Newbee Joy
03-27-17, 16:04
As mentioned by Ujwala she lives on 12th floor. With family and she has a wagon are. Use black goggle. Tower 1 or 2.I live in wing I. Which wing does she stay in?

Joy.

RedAlloy
03-27-17, 16:24
Been to Y spa 2 times and both the time receptionist told me that miss A went back to Thailand.

It's Ann or apple about whom many seniors folks have given amazing reviews. Clarification needed on her name because people had her experience this weekends too and I was denied 2 times. Receptionist is playing games.Bro,

Miss Ann is very much there, I just contacted him thru WA. Next month she will be leaving thailand. And I also tasted him second time in holi. She has very good skill of BJ and grinding of pussy over the tool.

Regarding his appointment, first you can ask what are options then ask for the Miss A. I never faced any problem regarding meeting him, you can try at morning.

RoamingForPune
03-27-17, 16:48
She goes by the first name you have mentioned in your report. However not sure if she has returned to Thailand.

It's Ann or apple about whom many seniors folks have given amazing reviews. Clarification needed on her name because people had her experience this weekends too and I was denied 2 times. Receptionist is playing games.

SweetShugar
03-27-17, 16:52

It's Ann or apple about whom many seniors folks have given amazing reviews. Clarification needed on her name because people had her experience this weekends too and I was denied 2 times. Receptionist is playing games.Her name is Ann. You call up and take appointment to avoid disappointment.

AmpMax
03-27-17, 17:33
Visited this spa at FN last week..
... When turned around my flag was saluting. She continued with massage and towards the end she asked, do want to be happy? LOL.

Asked the rates. She said 1 k for HJ. No BJ or B2B. I said at least remove the top and tried to grab hold of her boobs. She just sprang away as if I'm contagious. And said she don't do it. Miki will do it.

Asked her why but she was not ready to reply and hurriedly moved out of the room. I didn't wanted the other lady. So took the bath and left.
Will not visit this spa again.Hi Ken.

I had the same XP, if you see my last FR on thiz spa. All bros be warned, if you go to this FN plzce, thdn do not take the digestive biscuit M. Try feline gal K or someone else. Anyways, all the gals here are lumpy middle aged women. Not my type.

So go here only if you are ok with such type. K told me she can do anything at all.

HoneydewSmooth
03-27-17, 17:43
Wow its raining MP review on forum, getting clues from review & confirmation from brother double shot visited a vee zee spa. Have pre booked appointment with negotiated price so hassle free experience at counter. Got assigned miss M. She is on heavier side with tummy which was a turnoff but she made up with nice GFE. Massage was above average not at Thai standard though. Ample hint available so Johnny was excited. HJ with to access negotiated at 0.7 k. Dispo pulled down I reciprocated by unbuttoning her. She got small boobs considering her frame but long nipples which are nice to suck. HJ was nice and easy. Cleaned up and went for shower. Tipped her and asked her no which she did share along with invitation for drinks at her place with her room mates but had other pre occupation so politely declined for next time. Let's see how this goes.

Report:

Girl look: 5/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Hygiene: 6/10.

Damage: 1.6 k + 9.7 k.

Cheers.

HDS.

HoneydewSmooth
03-27-17, 17:48
Hi guys,

Cheers.Bro,

Could you PM me details of this place and girl with plastic boobs. I'm big fan of those artificial ones. Been long since I enjoyed one, LOL.

Cheers,

HDS.

Peace123
03-27-17, 19:09
Friends,

I am in contact with one SP from KP who has sent pic of a foreigner, he is quoting 9 k for ST. Has anyone tried her? Pic is attached.Bro,

She is damn good. I have availed her 3 times in the past (15 K LT). The SP won't go below 8 K ST and 16 K LT for sure. Try to negotiate. But believe me she is worth it. Very clean and smooth. There is no spot on her body that I have not leaked.

SexBaba
03-27-17, 19:21
I live in wing I. Which wing does she stay in?

Joy.Check at 12th floor who lives and check at parking blue color Wagon are MH 14. Also a red Jazz is there then you got it.

Peace123
03-27-17, 19:29
6 months back I've moved to Kothrud area, a society near the statue. Had been looking for birds in the society and nearby since then. Young birds are too good in this areas. Haven't tried my luck there. Will go for it in a couple of weeks. But still getting lot of hints from nearby ladies. Will have to play safe.

Since my office is too far usually cannot spend more time at home. So the only time I get is morning hours and sat sun.

Last weekend was sleeping till late morning. By that time Kamwali bai had arrived. I usually do not pay attention to her.

Looks wise she not that bad moreover really nice boobs and ass.

I was in my bed while she was cleaning in my bedroom. Could have a perfect view of her cleavage and my flag was already up and saluting in my pants which she noticed. Since all family members were at home didn't want to take any risk...Bro,

Please avoid anything in / around the place you stay. Keep basic hygiene and other cleanliness concerns aside. But bro. It's too risk for a family person. The maids do not have enough maturity to handle it that professionally. If its gets leaked you could be in trouble bro. Also you never know when she could take an undue advantage and keep minting money from you! Please don't take risk bro.

Peace123
03-27-17, 19:33
I know SP Subhas from years. He never asks for advance.Subhash has a limited Indie stock. The girls make a lot of arrangements to make it to his Nagar Road incall place and hence these days he asks for advance especially from new customers. Or if there are other customers looking for the same girls at the same time. But he is genuine.

ExtasyBond
03-27-17, 23:24
So just had a fantastic session with Miss A at the why spa. He name is an and she is a good looking thai with bolt on's which I realized later during the B2B.

Had no issues with the receptionist who readily set up the appointment. When I entered the room she asked if I wanted a underwear which I refused and there was not even a reaction. Immediately after coming back in the room she locked the door and came me to immediately and said "special message" I said sure and we started negotiating from 4K to 3 K and she immediately took off her clothes and started the massage. The back and legs massage was good and the real magic started after I turned.

Good B2B with ample access to all parts and at one point we were in 69.

Dragged me to the shower and washed all parts and gave an HJ..Oo you had good time. I am reaching there on 16th morning. It seems I am going to miss the fun. In case of that, any other suggestion, please. I will share the report.

SpaGuy
03-27-17, 23:42
This a two week old FR. Leena sent me a pic of a girl who was looking hot. I was reluctant after the earlier debacle with Leena but the pic kept me in conversation. I mentioned her about the earlier disappointment and showed some hesitation. It worked and she quoted a good rate assuring me not to disclose it. I was very happy with the deal and fixed LT for the next day. The next day booked the star hotel and Leena told me the girl will be there at 10. I reached the hotel around 9, took shower and looked for the scotch but could not find it. In the meantime, the girl called up and she was already on her way. I thought of going to a wine shop and nearby and ventured out. After reaching the shop realized that I gave kept my wallet in the locker and rushed back. I went to the room, picked up my wallet and when I reached the lobby I received a call from her asking for room number and she is completing the formality in the reception. I already informed the reception about the girl's arrival. I saw her and asked her to come out after completing ID formality. Went to the wine shop and bought a scotch back to the room. She was looking hot but not really as in pic. Made online transfer to Leena 's account and after confirmation we started to chat. Made her comfortable and requested her to take shower. It was full glass bathroom, I sat on the sofa with my drink and enjoyed her having shower. It was an amazing feeling to see the naked beauty with a whisky. The glass became foggy due to hot water and went inside the bathroom. While she was in the bathtub, sat there and was chatting. Noticed the mosquito scars and bites on one side of the hand and leg. Ordered food as she was hungry. In the meantime started the first session. She had a nice smile, very co-operative. I'm not into boob sucking but really got mad on seeing the soft young boobs. She gave a fantastic CBJ for almost 10 min. Deep throat and sucking rhythmically was heaven. Finally, she came on top, doggy and completed the deed with missionary. Dinner was delayed and we were really hungry. Had a couple of drinks, dinner arrived and she is so sweet to serve and take care of my needs. She said that she is from Delhi and was introduced by a Mumbai girl whom she met on a bhojpuri movie audition. She has no father and need money. The Mumbai girl get the contract money and takes her cut. She is paid 6000 for a day and has been busy from the day she arrived. Lack of sleep, felt bad for her and asked her to sleep if she wanted to. We slept around 12.30 and got up at 8 morning. She was so happy that she hugged me and said thanks. After brushing she initiated and both fresh, the session was very energetic and felt the best. It is heaven If the partner initiates and takes care of the act. It was blissful. Ordered breakfast, chatted while having breakfast. She started getting calls which she ignored. It was already 9.45. Decided ti shower together and had a wonderful CBJ. Prolonged CBJ till I came out. She made up in the morning for the missed night session. She was keen going back to Delhi, promised me to meet if I ever visit Delhi. Assured me to get a hot friend along with her. Booked ola for her and then checked-out and left hotel happy man.

Looks- 9.

Boobs- 10.

Body skin- 6-7 due to mosquito bites.

Pussy- 10, clean and tight.

GFE- 10.

Rate. Will not disclose as this was the deal with Leena.

She does not drink but smokes. In my limited encounter this is the best.

AquaGenius
03-28-17, 08:19
Bro,

You spent 9.7 k in damages? LOL. Totally understand the typo. Read your full FR and really appreciate that you paid only a reasonable price for HJTL. Good that you negotiated and kept it low while she has been minting big amounts from other mongers. Keep going and happy mongering.

Wow its raining MP review on forum, getting clues from review & confirmation from brother double shot visited a vee zee spa. Have pre booked appointment with negotiated price so hassle free experience at counter. Got assigned miss M. She is on heavier side with tummy which was a turnoff but she made up with nice GFE. Massage was above average not at Thai standard though. Ample hint available so Johnny was excited. HJ with to access negotiated at 0.7 k. Dispo pulled down I reciprocated by unbuttoning her. She got small boobs considering her frame but long nipples which are nice to suck. HJ was nice and easy. Cleaned up and went for shower. Tipped her and asked her no which she did share along with invitation for drinks at her place with her room mates but had other pre occupation so politely declined for next time. Let's see how this goes.

Report:

Girl look: 5/10.

GFE: 8/10.

Hygiene: 6/10.

Damage: 1.6 k + 9.7 k.

Cheers.

HDS.

DungeonMasterX
03-28-17, 08:32
In which Y spa branch is Miss A located? There are lots of branches of Y Spa? Is there any good therapist at the VN branch (P Mall)?

Tamarind29
03-28-17, 09:02
This a two week old FR. Leena sent me a pic of a girl who was looking hot. I was reluctant after the earlier debacle with Leena but the pic kept me in conversation. I mentioned her about the earlier disappointment and showed some hesitation. It worked and she quoted a good rate assuring me not to disclose it. I was very happy with the deal and fixed LT for the next day. The next day booked the star hotel and Leena told me the girl will be there at 10. I reached the hotel around 9, took shower and looked for the scotch but could not find it. In the meantime, the girl called up and she was already on her way. I thought of going to a wine shop and nearby and ventured out. After reaching the shop realized that I gave kept my wallet in the locker and rushed back. I went to the room, picked up my wallet and when I reached the lobby I received a call from her asking for room number and she is completing the formality in the reception. I already informed the reception about the girl's arrival. I saw her and asked her to come out after completing ID formality. Went to the wine shop and bought a scotch back to the room. She was looking hot but not really as in pic. Made online transfer to Leena 's account and after confirmation we started to chat. Made her comfortable and requested her to take shower. It was full glass bathroom, I sat on the sofa with my drink and enjoyed her having shower. It was an amazing feeling to see the naked beauty with a whisky. The glass became foggy due to hot water and went inside the bathroom. While she was in the bathtub, sat there and was chatting. Noticed the mosquito scars and bites on one side of the hand and leg. Ordered food as she was hungry. In the meantime started the first session. She had a nice smile, very co-operative. I'm not into boob sucking but really got mad on seeing the soft young boobs. She gave a fantastic CBJ for almost 10 min..Bro,

Do you mind pinging me the contact details via PM.

Thanks!

Tamarind29
03-28-17, 09:12
This is a long pending one, been twice here near to my place so ventured and haven't been disappointed.

The spa is clean and quite hygienic.

The girls are all Thai. Extras are on plate.

Tip look for 2 therapists whose name start with Ly and S.

They will give a great service.

Damages:

Massage: 2 k.

Extras: B2B 3 K full worth it.

Tamarind29
03-28-17, 10:03

Looks 7/10.

Boobd 3/10.

Pussy 10/10.

Cheers.

Sniper.Tried PM for the contact details of this girl but it is full. Mind sharing the number.

RandySavage
03-28-17, 18:07
Had a good massage here today. The spa is situated near K chowk above sweets shop starting with chi. About the spa, it's a Thai spa with about 4-5 therapists. They accept nearbuy coupons but only 4 per day so that gets exhausted really quickly. They give 50 minutes spa for 60 minutes coupon so it all evens out even if you walk in on their tariff rates which I did. Full 60 minutes blissful massage if you take a 60 minutes massage directly. Got 10 percent foliacpunt paid 1150 for the same. Got assigned therapist name starting with A. Very sweet talking and soft hands. I am an hirsute man and normally when Indians massage me they give me pain on my thighs during massage and I always thought manages are for chikna guys. Turns out, I know now. Indians can only do tel-malish not 'massage'. And what a massage guys. She was talking freely from the outset. Told she is on her civil clothes as she is on holiday and cannot be hired. I think I will get her number in couple of visits. Gave me a HJ with boobs access.

Total damage - 1350+1000. Worth the visit.

LoveMongers
03-28-17, 18:37
Used this forum from last one year.

It really helped me to get Suhana, Neha, Pallavi, Leena, Gunjan, Ruhi. Banged all the girls hard.

I am in need of some good independent girl with VFM experience. In return I will share my best contact.

Got contact of dolly asking for reference someone posted she is ripper.

Regards,

LM.

Tamarind29
03-28-17, 18:42
Hi,

Could you please let me know the location, would like to try? New in Pune, and looking for spa.Near Pune Central, the one which is close to Esquare. Now do a Google and you will get the spa.

Decpticon
03-29-17, 03:28
This is a newly opened spa but has great stuff and good chicks. Had tried twice already. Miss B and Any are the best. You will enjoy every penny.

Had B2B and 69 with Any worth every penny.

Spa is behind BSE.

BabaLoda
03-29-17, 04:09
Bretheren,

I would be trying LE snip (Baner) this Saturday. Any views on extras possibility in the place? Reco on the therapists? New to Pune so would appreciate some help.

Thanks a ton!

BL.

SambyFun77
03-29-17, 04:14
Post Dec 16, I have stopped all kinds of mongering for good. Lets see how much I can hold on to my horses.

However, wanted a body massage badly for removing the knots out of routine running.

Ventured into Little app and found the prices marginally lower than NB.

Chose another branch of the spa originally at Warje newly opened on Baner Road.

Brand new. Clean and tidy ambience. Beautiful cute receptionist.

Was assigned an old Thai as usual. Massage was average for an aroma worth 937 INR.

Little bit of ball stroking and asshole fingering. Just a bit to issue an hint. I never went there for any extras but still tried my luck for freebies.

Nope professional Thais turned down. Though was courteous and respectful and asked if I need a HJ for 1 k.

Loved the ambience of the room, clean towels, shower and steam. Branded toiletries. But oily floor.

Tamarind29
03-29-17, 05:51
Had this girl last year. Mid aged but excellent at pleasing clients. Was relatively cheaper too-6 k st. Would be helpful to see more thus chicks.Can you PM me her contact details, if you have.

Tamarind29
03-29-17, 05:54
Hi,

It would be awesome if anyone can PM me contacts of any Indie.

Will make sure that I be of help.

Thanks!

Hunter0077
03-29-17, 06:33
This a two week old FR. Leena sent me a pic of a girl who was looking hot. I was reluctant after the earlier debacle with Leena but the pic kept me in conversation. I mentioned her about the earlier disappointment and showed some hesitation. It worked and she quoted a good rate assuring me not to disclose it. I was very happy with the deal and fixed LT for the next day. The next day booked the star hotel and Leena told me the girl will be there at 10. I reached the hotel around 9, took shower and looked for the scotch but could not find it. In the meantime, the girl called up and she was already on her way. I thought of going to a wine shop and nearby and ventured out. After reaching the shop realized that I gave kept my wallet in the locker and rushed back. I went to the room, picked up my wallet and when I reached the lobby I received a call from her asking for room number and she is completing the formality in the reception. I already informed the reception about the girl's arrival. I saw her and asked her to come out after completing ID formality. Went to the wine shop and bought a scotch back to the room. She was looking hot but not really as in pic. Made online transfer to Leena 's account and after confirmation we started to chat. Made her comfortable and requested her to take shower. It was full glass bathroom, I sat on the sofa with my drink and enjoyed her having shower. It was an amazing feeling to see the naked beauty with a whisky. The glass became foggy due to hot water and went inside the bathroom. While she was in the bathtub, sat there and was chatting. Noticed the mosquito scars and bites on one side of the hand and leg. Ordered food as she was hungry. In the meantime started the first session. She had a nice smile, very co-operative. I'm not into boob sucking but really got mad on seeing the soft young boobs. She gave a fantastic CBJ for almost 10 min. Deep throat and sucking rhythmically was heaven. Finally, she came on top, doggy and completed the deed with missionary. Dinner was delayed and we were really hungry. Had a couple of drinks, dinner arrived and she is so sweet to serve and take care of my needs. She said that she is from Delhi and was introduced by a Mumbai girl whom she met on a bhojpuri movie audition. She has no father and need money. The Mumbai girl get the contract money and takes her cut..Lovely FR bro, keep them coming.

DilipS
03-29-17, 08:10
Hi all,

Can anyone provide genuine indie number, if possible housewives?

Duped of 700 bucks yesterday. One talked me into crediting Rs 200 for address and requirement talk, and said she is booked till 12 April. Another, I sent Rs 500 for transportation advance. After around 1 HR I called her up to which she replied that her scooty got punctured and all. I called her up today, to which she replied that she won't be able to provide service for 1 week. Damn I can't trust locanto for Pune services.

Can anyone kindly help?

Thanks in advance.

DungeonMasterX
03-29-17, 09:37
Hello seniors,

Could anyone share some reliable budget contacts (2-3 k max) Indie or SP whatever. Pune is pinching a lot. Seniors must be having good networks and rapport.

Thanks.

Deshpander
03-29-17, 09:38
Hello,

Today I visited why spa KP today booked nb coupon. Was assigned Miss M (month after April). First she asked how did I know spa, I told her I had a friend who availed service here. Upon listening she started giving hints. Touching / caressing johnny. Made a deal for 2.2 k for B2B, wow she was a milky skin and sexy girl. Tried for 15 min. Took shower together. One thing is for sure, you do get extras here and yes 2nd visit will be done again when possible.

Damage: 1 k NB coupon+2.2 k.

Repeat: yes.

DungeonMasterX
03-29-17, 10:06
Hi,

It would be awesome if anyone can PM me contacts of any Indie.

Will make sure that I be of help.

Thanks!Have PM'd check. What can you offer?

ShandinMine
03-29-17, 13:51
Bro, written like a champion! Laughed so hard!

-Shandi.

FR from Monday. Went to the newest branch of Pune's most reported spa. In the wild east of Pune. Has NE and Thai, some of them from the KN branch.

Spa ambience and quality is good, even better than the KN branch. Major discount on NB, hardly 1 k per hour.

Gals are all on the older, heavier side. Otherwise good massage and service.

If you know the gals already, or if you know their friends, then you can score heavily. I did, but I regret it. Nice gal and all, but gravity and childbirth and time had all scored resounding victories.

I only like spinners so am unlikely to repeat.

Shaboink
03-29-17, 18:20
The spa is decent but they have all NEs but no extra, infact the door has a small glass peep hole so no point even asking.

However since the massage was good you can try, lets us all know if you get lucky.

Bretheren,

I would be trying LE snip (Baner) this Saturday. Any views on extras possibility in the place? Reco on the therapists? New to Pune so would appreciate some help.

Thanks a ton!

BL.

SweetShugar
03-29-17, 19:08
Guys,

Any feedback on attached pics.

RajBhai
03-29-17, 21:58
Dear fellow mongers

Anyone tried SP Subhash (number ending with 215). He is asking for advance to make a deal. He said he only deal with Inde.

Be.Dear fellow mongers,

I am new to this Forum and will be visiting next week. Any tips on how to find SP above or other Indie SP.

VFM16
03-30-17, 03:38
I was told that they GV oldies when you go with NB there. That happened with me. Try going without NB and see the diff!

Hello,

Today I visited why spa KP today booked nb coupon. Was assigned Miss M (month after April). First she asked how did I know spa, I told her I had a friend who availed service here. Upon listening she started giving hints. Touching / caressing johnny. Made a deal for 2.2 k for B2B, wow she was a milky skin and sexy girl. Tried for 15 min. Took shower together. One thing is for sure, you do get extras here and yes 2nd visit will be done again when possible.

Damage: 1 k NB coupon+2.2 k.

Repeat: yes.

Temp3333
03-30-17, 03:45
Thanks for the info buddy.

Can you drop a hint about the name of the spa? Is it or nearbuy and if yes did you purchase the deal from there?

How much were the damages?

This is a newly opened spa but has great stuff and good chicks. Had tried twice already. Miss B and Any are the best. You will enjoy every penny.

Had B2B and 69 with Any worth every penny.

Spa is behind BSE.

ArunChatterJee
03-30-17, 04:40
I am new to Pune and wanted to try out Budhawar Peth area of Pune for mongering. How is the service there? Is it safe? What are the rates? If anyone has been there please contact me via PM. Would be very grateful.

DungeonMasterX
03-30-17, 04:59
Hi Folks,

Any info or review on this MILF?

-JizzyB.Hi,

Is this MILF still in business? Would be great if someone PM's me this contact. Thanks!

TopRahul83
03-30-17, 07:54
Post Dec 16, I have stopped all kinds of mongering for good. Lets see how much I can hold on to my horses.

However, wanted a body massage badly for removing the knots out of routine running.

Ventured into Little app and found the prices marginally lower than NB.

Chose another branch of the spa originally at Warje newly opened on Baner Road.

Brand new. Clean and tidy ambience. Beautiful cute receptionist.

Was assigned an old Thai as usual. Massage was average for an aroma worth 937 INR.

Little bit of ball stroking and asshole fingering. Just a bit to issue an hint. I never went there for any extras but still tried my luck for freebies.

Nope professional Thais turned down. Though was courteous and respectful and asked if I need a HJ for 1 k.

Loved the ambience of the room, clean towels, shower and steam. Branded toiletries. But oily floor.What's up buddy? Looks like the hunter is back with vengeance! Hope you having a great time. Would be waiting for our message on WA. Lost your number due to some problem.

Cheers.

BabaLoda
03-30-17, 09:49
The spa is decent but they have all NEs but no extra, infact the door has a small glass peep hole so no point even asking.

However since the massage was good you can try, lets us all know if you get lucky.Thank you Shaboink. I am new to Baner side, would you be kind enough to share any recommendation? I have tried "Invitation" at BhighS. Therapist was at pple (mind boggling tits, but too expensive!) Any other recommendation bro?

LoveMongers
03-30-17, 10:46
Can anyone confirm please does ritu no ends with 131?

Does anybody tried her recently. How was the experience.

Pratty69
03-30-17, 11:11
Hi folks,

Have been taking Smita for around 4 years now. Haven't found anyone other than Rati and Simran closer to her as long as service goes. I am a big fan of anal and CIM. Smita is the one who gives this and I like her for her aggressive style. She is on for everything. Here's my FR:

Called her in the morning and fixed up for afternoon. She was waiting for me at Hotel S (Earlier V). She started with the drinks. A bit of chit chat. Removed clothes. Started with boob sucking and fingering. Gave her good spanking with anal fist. She started foot fetish and then BBBJ with anal rimming. Rolled up the condi. Started with WOT and then WOT Anal. Finished in doggy.

After some time, she started amazing sucking and waking up the johnny. Johnny in the action again Started with doggy, went on to doggy anal. Then removed the condi and shot in her mouth. She swallowed the entire cum.

Damages: 1 k room +2 k her charges + 300 for her drinks.

Service: 10/10.

Attitude: 11/10.

Body: 6/10.

Face: 5/10.

WIR: Looking for other options in similar budgets and services. Any reference will be appreciated.

Cheers.

Pratty69.

Pratha
03-30-17, 11:38
Please send me Kondwa girl's contact.

Gateway99
03-30-17, 11:55
Recently visited why spa, taking prior appointment of Miss A, must say she's fabulous in her job, was offered B2B, BJ for 5k, negotiated hard enough but could only make it to 4k, but as it was a 90 min session, and as I said she's too good in her job, it seemed to be worth it.

Guys who seem to get difficulty in getting Miss A, would suggest them to take prior appointment.

Gateway99
03-30-17, 12:51
Hey guys,

Has anyone been to Y spa at Nibm newly opened, any reviews?

Bond Bond
03-30-17, 17:14
Bro, RTFF. No advances at any cost. Once you pay all you can do is wait and forget the monies and 99.99% they won't turn up.

Hi all,

Can anyone provide genuine indie number, if possible housewives?

Duped of 700 bucks yesterday. One talked me into crediting Rs 200 for address and requirement talk, and said she is booked till 12 April. Another, I sent Rs 500 for transportation advance. After around 1 HR I called her up to which she replied that her scooty got punctured and all. I called her up today, to which she replied that she won't be able to provide service for 1 week. Damn I can't trust locanto for Pune services.

Can anyone kindly help?

Thanks in advance.

Peace123
03-30-17, 19:04
Bro,

She is damn good. I have availed her 3 times in the past (15 K LT). The SP won't go below 8 K ST and 16 K LT for sure. Try to negotiate. But believe me she is worth it. Very clean and smooth. There is no spot on her body that I have not leaked.Bro,

Sorry for the type, though that also partially applicable, I meant to say licked (and not leaked. BTW. Did you get her? Which SP has her now?

AquaGenius
03-30-17, 19:36
Yes, ber digits end with what you said. Last FR was from me I guess. You could refer. And couple of other mongers too did an FR on her. Service wise she is good but not a great looker.

Can anyone confirm please does ritu no ends with 131?

Does anybody tried her recently. How was the experience.

ArunChatterJee
03-30-17, 21:51
Has anyone been to the Budhawar Peth area of Pune?? If so can someone please help me navigating the area. What are the rates? Which brothels are safe? I am from kolkata and completely new to Pune. My pm is active and am willing to share my contact num.

AmpMax
03-31-17, 04:20
Hey guys,

Has anyone been to Y spa at Nibm newly opened, any reviews?I reviewed it last week.

Coolguy12
03-31-17, 04:22
Can anybody help me with best spa with locals & extra's.

CoolSamson
03-31-17, 11:06
Got some pics from a SP, chatted with him to understand the situation. The girls are brought new and put up in a star hotel. Girls were looking good in the pics and I selected one. He said she is a young student aged 21 years and quoted 10 K for 1 shot and 25 K for full night. I bargained for 5 K but last he quoted 8 K. I dropped the plan for the day, I got a call for next day quoting 6 K but settled for 5 K. Asked me to come to the hotel and call. I called him after reaching, he guided me to the room on the phone. When the door opened, a good looking girl was standing but would have been better had she not done overwork on her lip stick. She was fresh and was very keen to start. Not a great start and realized she wanted to have lunch. Waited to complete her lunch after which she was relaxed. Such small gestures and caring keep the girls happy. She speaks a lot and I being a good listener things were going on the right direction. She started removing here dress and I felt happy seeing a young body. She confessed that she is not a student and is on contract from Nasik. She told her name as Ria whereas the SP said the name is Anjali. Who cares, started focusing on the young body with a perfect hard boobs in front. Through SP they have some rules which are don'ts. I was not getting an erection, on seeing this she started foreplay, after getting hard put on the cover and gave a nice CBJ. She was doing a good job, asked her to come up, then doggy and finally finished in mish after long time..Please share contact, PM is active.

TittyBoy
03-31-17, 13:11
So wanted to try the much discussed Miss A and was desperate for some nice erotic action after a hectic schedule travelling. Called and booked appointment confirming Miss A availability.

Once I reached the spa, was guided to a big couples spa room with attached bath having big bathtub. Miss A walked in and told me to change. I skipped the disposable and once Miss walked in with oil, she locked the door from inside and disrobed at the start itself. She was looking really hot in red lingerie. Without any discussion she started B2B. After some time asked what I wanted and B2B+BJ was decided for 4.5 k (I know I overpaid but little brother took over my brain looking at her hotness and lack of action in a long time). She gave amazing B2B, licked my balls, 69, DATY with 1 finger in puzzy and half finger in her ass. Leaked in her mouth and a great session ended I thought. But no, she took me to the shower and we had shower together and she asked if I wanted to cum once more with HJ.

All in all good experience but I overpaid.

Body: 9/10.

Clean downstairs.

Won't get to repeat as she is going back around 15th April.

Cost:

Spa: 2 k.

Extras: 4. 5 K (I know I overpaid but sorry bros).

TB.

RedAlloy
03-31-17, 14:39
Guys,

Does smita digit ends with 440? And how is she in looks and any reference required for Smita.

Thanks.

Soar B
03-31-17, 15:40
Dude,

Avoid Budhwarpet altogether unless you really are low on money. Rates in BP are 300 upwards and newcomers like you are more likely to be conned by the gangs operating there. Look up for contacts in Locanto instead which are higher in terms of rate.

Has anyone been to the Budhawar Peth area of Pune?? If so can someone please help me navigating the area. What are the rates? Which brothels are safe? I am from kolkata and completely new to Pune. My pm is active and am willing to share my contact num.

BobbyHar101
03-31-17, 18:38
PM'd you. Have fun!

In which Y spa branch is Miss A located? There are lots of branches of Y Spa? Is there any good therapist at the VN branch (P Mall)?

Tamarind29
03-31-17, 18:56
Got some pics from a SP, chatted with him to understand the situation. The girls are brought new and put up in a star hotel. Girls were looking good in the pics and I selected one. He said she is a young student aged 21 years and quoted 10 K for 1 shot and 25 K for full night. I bargained for 5 K but last he quoted 8 K. I dropped the plan for the day, I got a call for next day quoting 6 K but settled for 5 K. Asked me to come to the hotel and call. I called him after reaching, he guided me to the room on the phone. When the door opened, a good looking girl was standing but would have been better had she not done overwork on her lip stick. She was fresh and was very keen to start. Not a great start and realized she wanted to have lunch. Waited to complete her lunch after which she was relaxed. Such small gestures and caring keep the girls happy. She speaks a lot and I being a good listener things were going on the right direction. She started removing here dress and I felt happy seeing a young body. She confessed that she is not a student and is on contract from Nasik. She told her name as Ria whereas the SP said the name is Anjali. Who cares, started focusing on the young body with a perfect hard boobs in front. Through SP they have some rules which are don'ts. I was not getting an erection, on seeing this she started foreplay, after getting hard put on the cover and gave a nice CBJ. She was doing a good job, asked her to come up, then doggy and finally finished in mish after long time. Took shower together, she said she can give wonderful service if contacted directly. Got her number, according to her it is one month contract but SP said she is available only till this weekend. I guess, the service will be very good if we go directly. These are not Hifi girls but really good looking with great body..Do you mind PM her details. Your inbox is full.

Thanks!

RessrRcky
03-31-17, 19:48
This SP use to operate from can't area near famous burger Joint now operating from K Nagar, sent few photos as normal practice whenever he gets new stock he keeps on sending pics this time I like one girl and I said that I would be visiting, and reached the spot and asked him to show the line up once again as I always prefer to see girls in live before going with them as they look very different from photos when you meet them in real was very lucky that few hours back he had got new college going local girl, she was hot chick to die for perfect coke bottle figure and apart from Anal and CIM everything was there in menu she didn't at all hurry and it was fun with her.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy- 10/10.

She is there on contract for 7 days if got time would surely repeat her, tried lot and asked her to share her number but didn't get any success.Who is SP?

LandFakir09
03-31-17, 21:49
So wanted to try the much discussed Miss A and was desperate for some nice erotic action after a hectic schedule travelling. Called and booked appointment confirming Miss A availability.

Once I reached the spa, was guided to a big couples spa room with attached bath having big bathtub. Miss A walked in and told me to change. I skipped the disposable and once Miss walked in with oil, she locked the door from inside and disrobed at the start itself. She was looking really hot in red lingerie. Without any discussion she started B2B. After some time asked what I wanted and B2B+BJ was decided for 4.5 k (I know I overpaid but little brother took over my brain looking at her hotness and lack of action in a long time). She gave amazing B2B, licked my balls, 69, DATY with 1 finger in puzzy and half finger in her ass. Leaked in her mouth and a great session ended I thought. But no, she took me to the shower and we had shower together and she asked if I wanted to cum once more with HJ..Think of it as this way.

You got 2 shots at 6. 5 K. It might not be FS; but consider it par for the course in a city like Pune.

Also, gauging by the general reviews on Miss A looks, it seems you had a pretty good deal.

Nicks1985
04-01-17, 03:19
Hello guys,

Do Pallavi number still the same ending with 294.

Also let me know if we anyone has good indi contact. Looking forward for night booking. Any MP that are good. Only in Pune for couple of days.

Regards,

Nikis.

PuneCock96
04-01-17, 06:29
Yes, its the same number. I interacted with her last month. But she s very arrogant in her pricing (even with a lower quality). Talks very rudely. Didn't go for her. Not worthy of wasting money in a bird who has so much attitude.

I went for another GFE bird who co-operates. Rest you can try Pallavi, if you want. I would not recommend.

Hello guys,

Do Pallavi number still the same ending with 294.

Also let me know if we anyone has good indi contact. Looking forward for night booking. Any MP that are good. Only in Pune for couple of days.

Regards,

Nikis.

Logicalpm
04-01-17, 07:06
Some local SP send following pics.

Quoting exorbitant ST rates 20 K.

Offcourse will not go for that rate but any one has any review for them?

CoolSamson
04-01-17, 07:56

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy- 10/10.

She is there on contract for 7 days if got time would surely repeat her, tried lot and asked her to share her number but didn't get any success.Please share the contact of SP, PM is active.

CoolSamson
04-01-17, 08:04
Has anyone been to the Budhawar Peth area of Pune?? If so can someone please help me navigating the area. What are the rates? Which brothels are safe? I am from kolkata and completely new to Pune. My pm is active and am willing to share my contact num.BP is near Citi post & Mandai (Vegetable market). But it's red light area of Pune. Better to avoid that area for Mongering.

Hunter0077
04-01-17, 08:23
Guys,

Does smita digit ends with 440? And how is she in looks and any reference required for Smita.

Thanks.Bro,

She is really old now. She charges 2 k.

DaveM7
04-01-17, 08:42
PM'd you. Have fun!Hello Bhai, please PM me too.

Greetings,

Jackson

Convictar
04-01-17, 08:56
Hello bros,

Got an official visit to Solapur in the coming week. Will be having free time.

Any leads / pointers in Solapur will be of great help.

How is the mongering scene in solapur?

Would be great if any of you could help me with some indie contacts in Solapur.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Convict.

AbcCool
04-01-17, 15:13
Has anyone been to the Budhawar Peth area of Pune?? If so can someone please help me navigating the area. What are the rates? Which brothels are safe? I am from kolkata and completely new to Pune. My pm is active and am willing to share my contact num.I have gone to that area to visit a very popular temple and some local shopping. So on the streets itself, these women stand showing their half boobs. I sometimes think they are half men. It is just my view! I have not analysed them from close by. It pretty local kind of place. My advise is to avoid BP.

To go to BP, you get down at manapa bus stand. From there walk towards famous Ganesh temple of Pune. Take the left, right streets and there is BP.

Big Fan 22
04-01-17, 19:11
Hi bro,

Can you share contact number.

Soar B
04-01-17, 20:20
Dude,

I confess I don't know any contacts in Solapur, but seriously Solapur is baking hot at more than 40 degrees now. Make sure you have an A/C room. LOL.

Hello bros,

Got an official visit to Solapur in the coming week. Will be having free time.

Any leads / pointers in Solapur will be of great help.

How is the mongering scene in solapur?

Would be great if any of you could help me with some indie contacts in Solapur.

Thanks in anticipation.

Regards,

Convict.

HoneydewSmooth
04-02-17, 03:56
Guys,

Finally could manage to avail FS session in Pune. Was in touch with one SP for few Weeks now but was not able to strike a deal. Got few pic on Friday night and deal agreed for Saturday. The girl was very young 20 it seems and it was evident from her body (small firm boobs with up ward pointing nipple), literally no fat on tummy (in fact one could make out abs). GFE was top notch, she was not in hurry in spite that sp have time limit of 2 hrs. DFK, BBJ, DATY on offer without hesitation. It was pleasing to adore her perfect body while she was riding in WOT, reminded me of porn clips. Overall a very satisfying experience at VFM (considering my limited contact in Pune circuit). Only turn of was, she had her boyfriend's name tattooed on her Thai & skin was not very smooth.

Report card:

Body: 9/10 (very few WG have flat tummy).

Boobs: 8/10 (small firm, not shaggy, however nipple could have been better).

GFE & skill: 9/10 (young but knew all tricks to please, her BF mentored her apparently, LOL).

Damage: 6 k for 2 shots (VFM I guess).

I guess Pune has lot to explore, you just need right contact.

Cheers,

HDS.

CoolSamson
04-02-17, 07:29
Visited A spa in KP.

Famous miss L of why spa is now working in A spa. She recognised me.

After entering in room she give me nice GF experience by giving hug, kiss & ear bite.

Her massage technique is not so great but her HJ technic is mind blowing. She played very nicely with johny.

Worth visiting for HJ only. She is not ready for B2 B.

Damage- 1 k for HJ. If you pay 1 k more you can play with her silicone boobs.

Decpticon
04-02-17, 08:32
Went to spa above CCD and in Bnjra hills. Heard lot about this spa. But its too costly and it has no doors.

The thai girl aged 25, name starts with a and continues with 2nd alphabet and ends with you.

She is cute and had tight breast.

The price quote is too high. The B2B was very quick and agreed for sex outside. Instead of taking b2 b and paying counter fee. Directly we can get sex from this girl for 10K full night.

Overall spa rating is zero.

But thai girl is good with perfect assets.

So will share her number. Will post her picture too.

LoveMongers
04-02-17, 08:39
Anyone had experience with her claiming model from Mumbai quoting very high charge that is 8 k for 1 deed.

Any feedback appreciated.

Regards,

LM.

Rahuv1911
04-02-17, 08:48
I am not a very active member but I do write in a while. Writing about two recent spa experiences.

1) J Spa (Aundh).

Took a NB voucher and went to the spa, as all others have written the reception lady is very rude, she said you need to pay 1500 first, I said I can pay 500 but she did not budge finally she agreed for 1000 extra.

She assigned some female she was dark and not good looking, I had read about that Miss P offers extra so went in the room and I told the female I am looking out for Miss P.

She went and sent Miss P inside, look wise not great at all she had tons of makeup done. She said for my services its 1500 I told her I have agreed with 1000 outside.

She started with massage, it was nothing but rubbing the body with oil, I told her to take off dispo, she said 500 for that I said a no. She herself removed after 5 minutes.

She asked for reference I gave some random name which works most times at spa, she said 3 k for B2 B, I said 1500 she was not agreeing finally deal done with 2000.

She just removed her top and bottom pants were as is. I feel these NI females don't know what is B2 B she was just rubbed her boobs against the dick twice and started stroking and I cummed in 15 minutes.

I told her this is not what I expected but cause of johnny I could not help it. Before leaving I asked her for FS, she said 6000 I said thank you and started dressing. I did lower her pants a bit and tried fingering, but she tried to stop. And plus she has a tummy also. She is very greedy for money because she said as many as your friends as you can.

Only plus point was that she lets fondle with her boobs nipple how much you want and lets you suck them.

Face- 4/10.

Attitude- 7/10.

Service- 5/10.

Cost- 1500 + 2000 (sorry guys I guess I over paid for the kind of service).

WIR. No.

Guys please avoid if you can, we should really get this J Spa attitude down.

2) why Spa Aundh.

Took a NB voucher of 999, called and took apt of much talked about Miss A. Went to the spa 10 minutes before schedule and the person gave some other masseuse Miss N, she is very skinny by looks.

And I told I had asked for Miss A, he immediately sent Miss A, she came and she was very excited and happy she took me inside.

She said change the clothes and she did not give the dispo which meant surely extra on the plate. She came in 2 minutes, asked me lay down with towel on, she greeted me first with kiss.

And then by greeting the balls down. I was very happy with it. In next 2 minutes she said that she will B2 B and she started to strip off, she was wearing a sexy bikini with half the titties out.

She said it is 4 k for B2B but I will give you in 3 k, she herself lowered the cost, I tried to negotiate for 2-2. 5 k she said then she won't remove the bikini I said a yes for 3 k.

And she asked me to remove the bikini myself. She said remove with the hands or mouth as I wish, Wow this was best treatment uptill now in whole of Pune I was feeling, removed the bikini.

The next 20-25 minutes were full bliss. She rubbed her titties all over the body awesome it was.

We did come in 69 position that time I tried to finger, but she said please no fingering, I asked the reason.

She said in morning some other person came and he hurt her inside with his nails, so she had some pain, but she will do remaining everything.

She sucked the balls and dick for 2-3 minutes only since BJ was not in the deal. I cummed and she said lets for bath, we took bath together, guys she gives you complete GFE. She helped putting soap all over stroked johnny again inside. We came out and stated dressing.

Guys one of the room contains big mirror in front of the table, so you can see all the action also. We kissed and hugged and she said come again because she is here till 15th April.

Next she said if visa issues are resolved she will be back in Sept- Oct time but she may not be at the same spa. Bit saddened hearing this.

Face- 7/10.

Attitude- 10/10.

Service- 10/10.

WIR. Only for Miss A.

Cost- 999 NB (would be getting 245 cashback in account as offer was going on) + 3000.

Guys please be nice with her and don't force on her, and she will give you really a great GFE.

RedCarrot
04-02-17, 10:46
Hi,

I am in Pune for one evening.

Wanted to venture out to that spa. I am at a star hotel.

Close to the bus stand / station.

Can you please PM the spa name and Miss A s full Anand.

Will appreciate the same.

Cheers.

Once I reached the spa, was guided to a big couples spa room with attached bath having big bathtub. Miss A walked in and told me to change. I skipped the disposable and once Miss walked in with oil, she locked the door from inside and disrobed at the start itself. She was looking really hot in red lingerie. Without any discussion she started B2B. After some time asked what I wanted and B2B+BJ was decided for 4.5 k (I know I overpaid but little brother took over my brain looking at her hotness and lack of action in a long time). She gave amazing B2B, licked my balls, 69, DATY with 1 finger in puzzy and half finger in her ass. Leaked in her mouth and a great session ended I thought. But no, she took me to the shower and we had shower together and she asked if I wanted to cum once more with HJ..

Fathood
04-02-17, 11:07
Hi buddies,

BP is the red light area and is safe also.

In any red light area across the world. There will lot of girls. Some exposing. Some showing gestures.

Some silent. Some extremely beautiful, BP is also same.

If you ensure you are in control instead of your Johnny you can get good gems.

I have been enjoying BP like anything for quite sometime (whenever I get time).

Some instance will be surprised but too good. Almost perfect structure and performance of the BP girls.

Even outsmarting the "bombs'.

Nothing wrong in exploring BP.

Fathood.

I have gone to that area to visit a very popular temple and some local shopping. So on the streets itself, these women stand showing their half boobs. I sometimes think they are half men. It is just my view! I have not analysed them from close by. It pretty local kind of place. My advise is to avoid BP.

To go to BP, you get down at manapa bus stand. From there walk towards famous Ganesh temple of Pune. Take the left, right streets and there is BP.

PuneNgp1
04-02-17, 11:45
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Hunter0077
04-02-17, 12:05
Yes, its the same number. I interacted with her last month. But she s very arrogant in her pricing (even with a lower quality). Talks very rudely. Didn't go for her. Not worthy of wasting money in a bird who has so much attitude.

I went for another GFE bird who co-operates. Rest you can try Pallavi, if you want. I would not recommend.Yes. I agree with you bro. Lets just boycott her, till she gets back into her senses.

TheFunDuo
04-02-17, 12:42
Even before you read further asked for extras was politely denied (was expected).

Got the vouched for Kaona Spa in sun and sand for very cheap so went for it.

Duration- 90 minutes and 15 mins Steam was really good.

It was the best massage I ever got.

Therapist was from Bhutan named yugi was extremely beautiful would absolutely love to date her.

She really does not like talking much.

Ambience- 7/10.

Massage- 9/10 (as nothing can be 10 on 10!

Attitude- 5/10.

Coupon- 1 K.

Tipped her 200 for the massage.

WIR. Sure for the massage or even to try to open her up!

PmTheMan
04-02-17, 13:49
Request you to please share digits. PM is on.

Hi folks,

Have been taking Smita for around 4 years now. Haven't found anyone other than Rati and Simran closer to her as long as service goes. I am a big fan of anal and CIM. Smita is the one who gives this and I like her for her aggressive style. She is on for everything. Here's my FR:

Called her in the morning and fixed up for afternoon. She was waiting for me at Hotel S (Earlier V). She started with the drinks. A bit of chit chat. Removed clothes. Started with boob sucking and fingering. Gave her good spanking with anal fist. She started foot fetish and then BBBJ with anal rimming. Rolled up the condi. Started with WOT and then WOT Anal. Finished in doggy.

After some time, she started amazing sucking and waking up the johnny. Johnny in the action again Started with doggy, went on to doggy anal. Then removed the condi and shot in her mouth. She swallowed the entire cum..

AnishHookUp
04-02-17, 15:52

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy- 10/10.

She is there on contract for 7 days if got time would surely repeat her, tried lot and asked her to share her number but didn't get any success.Please share her info. Would like to try her.

AnishHookUp
04-02-17, 16:05
Hello fellow mongers,

Just moved to Pune and looking for good contacts to try on weekends. Good looks and service gets me going.

Please help and share some.

Pm is active.

Thnxxxx.

PmTheMan
04-02-17, 18:02
Can you share her digits. Will be very thank full. PM please.

Guys,

Finally could manage to avail FS session in Pune. Was in touch with one SP for few Weeks now but was not able to strike a deal. Got few pic on Friday night and deal agreed for Saturday. The girl was very young 20 it seems and it was evident from her body (small firm boobs with up ward pointing nipple), literally no fat on tummy (in fact one could make out abs). GFE was top notch, she was not in hurry in spite that sp have time limit of 2 hrs. DFK, BBJ, DATY on offer without hesitation. It was pleasing to adore her perfect body while she was riding in WOT, reminded me of porn clips. Overall a very satisfying experience at VFM (considering my limited contact in Pune circuit). Only turn of was, she had her boyfriend's name tattooed on her Thai & skin was not very smooth..

AnishHookUp
04-02-17, 19:34
Please share Pune contacts.

PM is open.

Thank you.

Bingo101
04-02-17, 22:00
Tried miss A at why spa. Got NB coupon. She provides one of the best service you can get at a spa in Pune. B2B 3 k. Well worth it.

CoolSamson
04-03-17, 05:29
Guys,

Finally could manage to avail FS session in Pune. Was in touch with one SP for few Weeks now but was not able to strike a deal. Got few pic on Friday night and deal agreed for Saturday. The girl was very young 20 it seems and it was evident from her body (small firm boobs with up ward pointing nipple), literally no fat on tummy (in fact one could make out abs). GFE was top notch, she was not in hurry in spite that sp have time limit of 2 hrs. DFK, BBJ, DATY on offer without hesitation. It was pleasing to adore her perfect body while she was riding in WOT, reminded me of porn clips. Overall a very satisfying experience at VFM (considering my limited contact in Pune circuit). Only turn of was, she had her boyfriend's name tattooed on her Thai & skin was not very smooth..Please share the contact details of SP, PM is active.

Tamarind29
04-03-17, 06:27
I think A from Yvspa (Aundh) should provide a discount to the members of ISG or the spa management.

Seriously the only lady from that spa gets talked about is her and the kind of business she is getting.

What do you say. But she gives got service not doubt about it.

And if you are not in for silicon then go to the lady called kismat in English. Same spa and she is not bad too.

Razxxx
04-03-17, 07:15
Hi folks,

After some time, she started amazing sucking and waking up the johnny. Johnny in the action again Started with doggy, went on to doggy anal. Then removed the condi and shot in her mouth. She swallowed the entire cum..Hey Pratt,

Spoke to Smita, she says she's still charging 3 k and not 2 k. She's worth the penny anyways!

Share ratis digits if you can please and reference details; check your whatsapp!

ChetanPhoenix
04-03-17, 09:05
Hi folks,

After some time, she started amazing sucking and waking up the johnny. Johnny in the action again Started with doggy, went on to doggy anal. Then removed the condi and shot in her mouth. She swallowed the entire cum..Please PM digits.

LoveMongers
04-03-17, 13:17
The girl name Dolly is quite famous in Bangalore forum.

She is ready to travel but charging more.

We can call her up over here if some monger has place she can stay with him.

We can try her one by one as her service is very good.

Anyone interested do PM me.

Regards,

LM.

Tamarind29
04-03-17, 13:44
Hi,

SP Wakad sent me these pics. Is he genuine? Are pics real? Anyone visited please revert?Did you try any of them. Feedback?

Logicalpm
04-03-17, 18:42
The girl name Dolly is quite famous in Bangalore forum.

She is ready to travel but charging more.

We can call her up over here if some monger has place she can stay with him.

We can try her one by one as her service is very good.

Anyone interested do PM me.

Regards,

LM.I am in for this idea of getting some good indi from outside by combined effort. But two questions here.

1. Why Dolly? She does not have very good reports in that forum.

2. How are the financials working for this?

PM me with your detsiled idea. If its working fine you can count on me.

Logicalpm
04-04-17, 04:26
Received following pics from SP.

Quoting 10 K for ST.

Appriciate quick feedback from friends who have experienced her.

Bronco69
04-04-17, 04:48
I am in for this idea of getting some good indi from outside by combined effort. But two questions here.

1. Why Dolly? She does not have very good reports in that forum.

2. How are the financials working for this?

PM me with your detsiled idea. If its working fine you can count on me.Yes, we can try Dolly! Am game!

Bondrep111
04-04-17, 08:21
Got some pics from a SP, chatted with him to understand the situation. The girls are brought new and put up in a star hotel. Girls were looking good in the pics and I selected one. He said she is a young student aged 21 years and quoted 10 K for 1 shot and 25 K for full night. I bargained for 5 K but last he quoted 8 K. I dropped the plan for the day, I got a call for next day quoting 6 K but settled for 5 K. Asked me to come to the hotel and call. I called him after reaching, he guided me to the room on the phone. When the door opened, a good looking girl was standing but would have been better had she not done overwork on her lip stick. She was fresh and was very keen to start. Not a great start and realized she wanted to have lunch. Waited to complete her lunch after which she was relaxed. Such small gestures and caring keep the girls happy. She speaks a lot and I being a good listener things were going on the right direction. She started removing here dress and I felt happy seeing a young body. She confessed that she is not a student and is on contract from Nasik. She told her name as Ria whereas the SP said the name is Anjali. Who cares, started focusing on the young body with a perfect hard boobs in front. Through SP they have some rules which are don'ts..Hi,

Can you share her number bro? Or her SP?

YellowOxide1
04-04-17, 10:08
Yes, we can try Dolly! Am game!Dolly has some of the most polarizing reviews. It will be a huge risk trying her out. Also she does not have the face or service to back it up.

It is better to fap rather than having a disappointing experience.

Ary9999
04-04-17, 10:29
Tried miss A at why spa. Got NB coupon. She provides one of the best service you can get at a spa in Pune. B2B 3 k. Well worth it.Can someone please tell me name of miss A, I am thinking of a massage session in Y spa.

Logicalpm
04-04-17, 10:36
Dolly has some of the most polarizing reviews. It will be a huge risk trying her out. Also she does not have the face or service to back it up.

It is better to fap rather than having a disappointing experience.Instead lets try and get someone from Delhi. In fact I have some calculations and plan for it. Only need reliable and trusted friend.

DungeonMasterX
04-04-17, 11:15
Took LittleApp coupon for 0.9 K.

Miss M (first name of the mouse), who had the best reviews here, has gone back to Thailand to renew her passport. Will be back in a month.

There are total 4 therapists now, M (mother of Jesus), T, K, N.

Availed Miss N recently. Decent massage. Extra hints right from the beginning by trying to pull down dispo and sliding hands over bum.

Took B2B+HJ for 2 K. Small boobs but fun to play with. Did some kissing as well.

Damage: 0.9 K+2 K.

YellowOxide1
04-04-17, 12:41
I have been keeping a rather low profile since the last 2-3 months. The reasons are twofold. First, there is not enough options on the menu that has whetted my appetite to go and venture out. The second is a couple of jealous idiots who is hell bent on tracking me on this forum and is also interested in what I do in my personal life. But that is a story for another day. This is a FR of a particulat spa experiences at Pune.

So after hearing about Youthful Spa in Aundh, I decided to call them and pay them a visit. I decided to reserve Miss Adolphine who is due to leave in a couple of weeks. The manager / receptionist / owner / general fuck-all at the other side of the phone tried dissuade me from taking a NB voucher as if it is the offspring of Satan itself. He instead asked me to take one of his in-house packages which consist of three 90 minutes treatments for 5 k. I did some mental maths and found that to be a fair deal if not lucrative. Plus I will earn some goodwill which otherwise would not be possible when armed with a NB voucher. So I took that deal.

As I said, for the first session, I went with Miss Abhirathi. The standard spa uniform for Miss Abedabun betrays nothing. No curves were apparent from the dress except for the fact that she was of normal built. But her disposition was sunny. As normal procedure, I removed my shoes and wore the sandals who are always a size smaller for my feet. But I did not complain. After all I am not suppose to wear them for the whole day. Actually for an ideal day, I am not suppose to wear anything for the majority of the session. To my pleasant surprise, I was guided to a rather spacious room instead of a hole in the wall. Miss Abellona in her broken Chinglish asked me to disrobe and wait for her. As with my norm with spas nowadays, I don't bother with the disposable. The towel strained to hide my modesty but I was not too worried.

After a while, Miss Abhiruchi entered and giggled for apparently no reason. She asked me to lie down on my stomach. She enquired about the various preferences for my massage. With the seriousness of a chiropractor working on me, I listed all the niggles in my body. She appeared nonplussed. Thought so. I asked her to go for a normal Swedish massage with special emphasis on my lower back as I tend to throw my back. Slightly unsure, Miss Abra started with pouring a lot of body oil on my left foot. There goes my Swedish massage. Nevertheless her hands were smooth and she was firm with the right pressure on my muscles. What was encouraging that after a couple of minutes, she pulled off the towel which serves a really good sign.

As she gradually worked up a rythm, Miss Ajanique initiated small talk by asking whether this is my first time in the spa. I answered truthfully as yes. The conversation quickly veered to extras where she quickly quoted astronomical sums for HJ, HJ+TL and B2 B. I evinced interest in a FS with BJ for 3 k. But she was quite adamant with the two things. No FS and certainly not for 3 k. When I realized that hint of her being irritated with negotiations, I succumbed to 3 k for B2 B. I summoned the purse and quickly got rid of paperwork. Miss Abeeba then continued to massage for a little while and retired to the shower to quickly disrobe and have a quick shower. Her body was oddly sculpted with a fantastic boobjob. Reminded me of an Indonesian beauty with a very similar body structure I had in a nondescript Asian *****house. She climbed upon the bed and as she got closer, the droplets on her body shone through the dim lights. They slowly dropped on my body providing a bit of relief for the parched me in heat. Slowly and steadily her open hair rustled against my body triggering a wave of goosebumps. I could not resist and pulled her towards me. As her body fell on mine, I could sense her surprise for this sudden act. I pursed my lips against her trying to pry open for a much need DFK. She resisted but eventually gave in sensing my urgency. She moaned ever so slightly and that was the catalyst that was needed where my cock started to prick into her belly. She smiled and jutted her hand between our bodies to find my manhood. She started to slowly rub them. With the warmth of her hand and oil between our bodies, it produced a sensation better than sex.

While I was not too fond of letting her go, she slowly extricated me from my grip and slowly moved up and down on my body. While moving up, I managed to suckle on those perfect pair of boobs like a baby silently thanking the surgeon who did a fantastic job with them. Soon my dick was in the valley between them and I had my heart's content to fuck them to oblivion. This is coming from a man who has enjoyed titfucking only a couple of times ever in his life.

But there were more surprises for me in store. Slowly she changed positions and went cowgirl on me where both of our genitals with a stubble from shaving creating friction and sensations like no while we were tribbing like lesbians. She then deftly went reverse cowgirl on me where I explored her tiny back and her perfect pussy. There was no penetration involved and yet the sensations in my body was no different.

We then switched to a 69 position where I fingered her clit while she moaned in pleasure. Slowly she slithered into a position where my cock was sliding effortlessly in her oily crack of her butt and me playing with her with one hand and the other gripping and masticating one of her boobs. When she shuddered to a climax, she slid under me ever so slightly and soon I was top of her.

Slowly rubbing my cock against her nether regions, it threatened to enter. She quickly diffused that by some deft handling that resulted in copious amount of jizz being deposited on her stomach. I reached out for the disposable and put it to some use where I wiped it from her body. She was somewhat touched by that gesture and thanked me in her broken words.

I was having a case of jelly legs and stumbled my way into the shower room. She was a bit concerned but I quickly assured her that I am ok. After I had my shower and got dressed, she bought water for me and gave me a big hug. She told her plans of leaving for her country and said that if I wish to meet her then I must do it before that. She shared her number and asked me to call her beforehand to check my availability.

I thanked her and she accompanied me to the reception giving me my shoes and bid goodbye.

The rest of my FR was largely uneventful except for the knowing smiles me and General Fuckall shared with me at the reception.

I used another of my sessions with her where the intimacy was much more pronounced and the massage was chucked out of the window. Still I did not get my FS with her, but got myself some more in term of an extended BJ and some nice action in the shower. Do let me know if you are interested in that as well and I will share that experience as well.

So, ratings will be on an overall basis:

Massage: 7/10 (Nothing to write home about but it is decent).

Face: 8/10 (Pleasant with proper hints of features).

Boobs: 9/10 (I have seen some really bad boob jobs. This was not one of them).

GFE: 8/10 (Use her as a cuddling toy rather than someone to have conversation with).

WIR: Sure, till she is there. VFM if you consider the choices in Pune.

I did try Miss Latetia for one of my sessions. While I do not know for others, she was an arrogant piece of turd that left in the middle of the session because I suggested that 3 k was enough for her for a FS session.

PuneGuy2006
04-04-17, 13:21

Quoting 10 K for ST.

Appriciate quick feedback from friends who have experienced her.Who is SP for this, I mean which area.

LoveMongers
04-04-17, 14:38
It's fine if someone have other good girl contact and she is ready to travel we can go for that.

But as we are eager to have good thing rather than what we are getting over here in Pune.

Criteria should be a girl not to be so old below 25-27 of age. She should ready for DFK, BBBJ and good stuffs.

Anyone have any suggestion and having contact of outstation indie do reply we will plan.

Dolly is quite popular that's why I suggested, millions of post is there in Bangalore forum. She shared some nice pix and her service is overall good and I talked to her she is ready to travel but someone should have place where she can stay and we can avail her service one by one.

Any thoughts please share.

Regards,

LM.

Instead lets try and get someone from Delhi. In fact I have some calculations and plan for it. Only need reliable and trusted friend.

Tamarind29
04-04-17, 17:17
I have been keeping a rather low profile since the last 2-3 months. The reasons are twofold. First, there is not enough options on the menu that has whetted my appetite to go and venture out. The second is a couple of jealous idiots who is hell bent on tracking me on this forum and is also interested in what I do in my personal life. But that is a story for another day. This is a FR of a particulat spa experiences at Pune.

So after hearing about Youthful Spa in Aundh, I decided to call them and pay them a visit. I decided to reserve Miss Adolphine who is due to leave in a couple of weeks. The manager / receptionist / owner / general fuck-all at the other side of the phone tried dissuade me from taking a NB voucher as if it is the offspring of Satan itself. He instead asked me to take one of his in-house packages which consist of three 90 minutes treatments for 5 k. I did some mental maths and found that to be a fair deal if not lucrative. Plus I will earn some goodwill which otherwise would not be possible when armed with a NB voucher. So I took that deal.

As I said, for the first session, I went with Miss Abhirathi. The standard spa uniform for Miss Abedabun betrays nothing. No curves were apparent from the dress except for the fact that she was of normal built. But her disposition was sunny. As normal procedure, I removed my shoes and wore the sandals who are always a size smaller for my feet. But I did not complain. After all I am not suppose to wear them for the whole day. Actually for an ideal day, I am not suppose to wear anything for the majority of the session. To my pleasant surprise, I was guided to a rather spacious room instead of a hole in the wall. Miss Abellona in her broken Chinglish asked me to disrobe and wait for her. As with my norm with spas nowadays, I don't bother with the disposable. The towel strained to hide my modesty but I was not too worried.

After a while, Miss Abhiruchi entered and giggled for apparently no reason. She asked me to lie down on my stomach.....Enjoyed your every bit of FR very well written and the Honor you punched in. Thank you. Let me try my luck.

Double Shot
04-04-17, 17:33
At LogicalPM.

Don't you think 10 k for ST is too high for any girl? Negotiate 8 k for two shots incl place (we should not more IMHO).

(Also It is already so very hot in Pune. Why do you want to heat up things with these hotties. And eventually evaporate the contents of your purse. Take care.

Double Shot.

Quoting 10 K for ST.

Tut Li
04-04-17, 17:40

Quoting 10 K for ST.

Appriciate quick feedback from friends who have experienced her.ST at 10 k. No way man. Try sp Viraj or Henry. Better chicks.

Tut Li
04-04-17, 17:57
It is General post. I use separate number, e-mail & FB for mongering. And my FB is asking everytime showing ISG guys' real FB profile. Do you know this person?

I hope you guys got it. If not, watch pogo.

Victor Bhai
04-04-17, 18:28
I second that.

That way one can find fellas on fb. Got to know a few real names for indes / SPs. Quite terrifying as well.

Having this separate makes lot of sense.

It is General post. I use separate number, e-mail & FB for mongering. And my FB is asking everytime showing ISG guys' real FB profile. Do you know this person?

I hope you guys got it. If not, watch pogo.

TharkiBoy
04-04-17, 18:57
Looks like VIv Thai Spa has opened up in Kharadi and seems to have coupons in Nearbuy. Can anyone who has visited this spa post reviews?

YellowOxide1
04-05-17, 02:50
Enjoyed your every bit of FR very well written and the Honor you punched in. Thank you. Let me try my luck.I tried to send a message to you but I was not able to.

Logicalpm
04-05-17, 03:54
Thanks to all those who gave their valuable feedback.

Tried this girl yesterday. Could get down upto 8 k for 1 after hard negotiations.

The girl is very good. All services on menu. Very GFE attitude. Not in hurry. Very perfect and shapely assets.

Quoting 10 K for ST.

WhatsappGroup
04-05-17, 05:48
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

JoyBose
04-05-17, 06:56
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

Logicalpm
04-05-17, 07:17
Please empty your mail box.

Pratty69
04-05-17, 08:28
Hi all,

Me and other fellow monger got together and arranged for a gang bang. Went to the famous hotel V (Now S) with Smita and other bird he had. Thanks for his support, we both arranged for 5 k each for the girls, 2. 4 k we paid for the A. See. Room (they charge twice if two people are in the same room). Reached there in the afternoon. The girls were in the hole already. Smita started with a drink till then the other one and I started chatting. Raj, the fellow monger went for the shower. Me, Smita and the other bird (won't name her as she is a private bird Raj has) started with a gig. Raj came back and we started the action. The 2 girls were smooching and licking us both and we were fiddling with the boobs. Then came Smita doing DATY to the bird, Raj inserting his dick in her mouth and me stroking her boobs and spanking Smita. Then we changed the gears. The bird was giving me BBBJ followed by boob sucking. The bird rode me and Raj went in doggy with Smita in anal. Came after a while. Meanwhile Raj continued and started with boob sucking of the bird while I cleaned up and Smita was in anal on doggy. By the time I returned from the bathroom, he came. Then we both laid and started chatting. The girls gave us good massage. The bird sucked me while Smita did anal rimming. We both were ready for the second round with BBBJ and boob sucking. This time, I banged Smita for anal on the cow girl and Raj was rode by the bird while I was caressing the bird's boobs and alternated with Raj sucking Smita's while she was in anal with me. It was fun watching in the big mirror. I came and went to the washroom while both girls were working on Raj who started stroking his dick and exploded in the bird's mouth. What a fun!! Getting a hard on while writing.

GFE: 9/10 (for both).

Looks: 5/10 for Smita, 7/10 for the bird.

Attitude: 9/10 for the bird and 12/10 on Smita (She licked the bird's pussy till she squirted).

Service: 11/10 for both.

WIR: Hell yes.

Bondrep111
04-05-17, 10:20

As I said, for the first session, I went with Miss Abhirathi. The standard spa uniform for Miss Abedabun betrays nothing. No curves were apparent from the dress except for the fact that she was of normal built. But her disposition was sunny. As normal procedure, I removed my shoes and wore the sandals who are always a size smaller for my feet...Can you share full name of Miss A? What do I say when I call that spa.

Thanks.

YellowOxide1
04-05-17, 12:15
Since the topic of taking a lady from outside has been explored once again, I made a back of an envelope estimate on what it will cost for bringing in a couple of ladies from outside:

Cost per day: 20-25 k.

Shots allowed: 5.

Accommodation & Food / Flights: 5 k + 8 k.

This can come down if accommodation is locally sourced.

Mind you, this is a single day cost. It can exponentially rise the moment we have lesser patrons and more days.

CoolSamson
04-05-17, 12:34

As I said, for the first session, I went with Miss Abhirathi. The standard spa uniform for Miss Abedabun betrays nothing. No curves were apparent from the dress except for the fact that she was of normal built. But her disposition was sunny. As normal procedure, I removed my shoes and wore the sandals who are always a size smaller for my feet. But I did not complain. After all I am not suppose to wear them for the whole day. Actually for an ideal day, I am not suppose to wear anything for the majority of the session. To my pleasant surprise, I was guided to a rather spacious room instead of a hole in the wall. Miss Abellona in her broken Chinglish asked me to disrobe and wait for her. As with my norm with spas nowadays, I don't bother with the disposable..Classic FR. How can you tried multiple girls in one massage session, that's incredible. LOL.

Logicalpm
04-05-17, 14:04
Since the topic of taking a lady from outside has been explored once again, I made a back of an envelope estimate on what it will cost for bringing in a couple of ladies from outside:

Cost per day: 20-25 k.

Shots allowed: 5.

Accommodation & Food / Flights: 5 k + 8 k.

This can come down if accommodation is locally sourced.

Mind you, this is a single day cost. It can exponentially rise the moment we have lesser patrons and more days.You are absolutely right (except 6 shots a day). But why exponentially rise. Its linear with respect to days.

Main problem is how do we have full utilization of lady to take full cost advantage of this.

And we should have at least 6 people in this venture.

Any suggessions for that?

CoolSamson
04-05-17, 15:47
SP send these photos.

Can fellow members share feedback of these babes.

YellowOxide1
04-05-17, 16:20
You are absolutely right (except 6 shots a day). But why exponentially rise. Its linear with respect to days.

Main problem is how do we have full utilization of lady to take full cost advantage of this.

And we should have at least 6 people in this venture.

Any suggessions for that?The moment you add a day, you immediately double on food, accomodation and the day's cost. Exponential because you have to find a set of new punters as most of the punters will be interested in a single shot and be done with it.

If the cost per day goes down then it becomes viable. Also the cost per day is a SP quote. If it is an inde then I am pretty sure that we can have for less.

Also there is this problem of group dynamics. It is one thing to assume that 6 punters turn up but most of the time they back out at the last moment.

Sorry for being the party pooper but I am being pragmatic here.

For me going to Mumbai NL still is the best option as you can plan a day trip for much less.

YellowOxide1
04-05-17, 16:21
Classic FR. How can you tried multiple girls in one massage session, that's incredible. LOL.I did not have multiple ladies on the same day. My FR was spread over 3 massage sessions for the package I bought.

SmartKRahul
04-05-17, 17:21
I agree. Pallavi has become very arrogant and talks in very rude manner. I have been through same experience last month. I think we should boycott her.

I went for another GFE bird who co-operates. Rest you can try Pallavi, if you want. I would not recommend.

SmartKRahul
04-05-17, 17:25
Bro,

Could you please share the SP details and some identification how I can recognize the bird.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy- 10/10.

She is there on contract for 7 days if got time would surely repeat her, tried lot and asked her to share her number but didn't get any success.

AbcCool
04-05-17, 17:30
I have been keeping a rather low profile since the last 2-3 months. The reasons are twofold. First, there is not enough options on the menu that has whetted my appetite to go and venture out. The second is a couple of jealous idiots who is hell bent on tracking me on this forum and is also interested in what I do in my personal life. But that is a story for another day. This is a FR of a particulat spa experiences at Pune.................

GFE: 8/10 (Use her as a cuddling toy rather than someone to have conversation with).

WIR: Sure, till she is there. VFM if you consider the choices in Pune.

At Yellowoxide Bros its a really well written FR. It is so interesting, that its more like a sex story. Kudos!

AbcCool
04-05-17, 17:36
Hi all,

I stay close Pune's biggest IT area. In entire Wakad, hinjewadi, aundh are, the SP scene is totally dry. There are couple of SP's on the Mumbai highway (Near the famous S* resort), but they bring all low quality highway material and need to do the deed in dirty lodges on the highway.

To do a single shot, I need to travle 30/35 Kms till VN or KP. This is again a tedious long trip.

I think that there are NO SP's itself in these areas (other than highway one).

So can someone at least tell some good massage parlors (Wakad, Pimplesaud, Aundh) along with which therapist to approach?

I can give you the SP contacts I have in return. Thanks a lots!

LoveMongers
04-05-17, 18:36
Guys,

We only have to spend on her travel and she can stay with any monger as someone already agreed that he has place.

She is not charging per day basis and not even for her food.

Who all want to take her only need to pay 4 to 5 k that's it.

The moment you add a day, you immediately double on food, accomodation and the day's cost. Exponential because you have to find a set of new punters as most of the punters will be interested in a single shot and be done with it.

If the cost per day goes down then it becomes viable. Also the cost per day is a SP quote. If it is an inde then I am pretty sure that we can have for less.

Also there is this problem of group dynamics. It is one thing to assume that 6 punters turn up but most of the time they back out at the last moment.

Sorry for being the party pooper but I am being pragmatic here.

For me going to Mumbai NL still is the best option as you can plan a day trip for much less.

SinJay
04-05-17, 20:36
I agree bro. Check your PM.

Hi all,

I stay close Pune's biggest IT area. In entire Wakad, hinjewadi, aundh are, the SP scene is totally dry. There are couple of SP's on the Mumbai highway (Near the famous S* resort), but they bring all low quality highway material and need to do the deed in dirty lodges on the highway.

To do a single shot, I need to travle 30/35 Kms till VN or KP. This is again a tedious long trip.

So can someone at least tell some good massage parlors (Wakad, Pimplesaud, Aundh) along with which therapist to approach?

I can give you the SP contacts I have in return. Thanks a lots!

Siidharth
04-05-17, 20:40
Hey all,

The post is not about any female here. It's just to inquire if any of you know anyone who takes IPL betting. Wish to earn some side income for the very act of mongering, so if anyone has any lead, please PM me and we can talk about it. So do help if anyone can. Awaiting your responses.

Cheers Sid.

Appolo13
04-05-17, 21:47
Hi all,

I can give you the SP contacts I have in return. Thanks a lots!I believe SP A used to operate around Wakad / Dange Chowk. I am surprised to hear the dry spell in that area. Of course KN, VN, KP, Kharadi are booming right now with a great Russian last week.

Ary9999
04-05-17, 23:33
Hi all,

I can give you the SP contacts I have in return. Thanks a lots!Hi,

You can visit A Z spa opposite to park street, there you will get one lady who will provide you some extra services, could you please share details about S resort o highway, can we go directly, what are the charges? Share the contact of SP please.

Bond123
04-06-17, 02:29
I agree. Pallavi has become very arrogant and talks in very rude manner. I have been through same experience last month. I think we should boycott her.Yes, I agree. She has become more arrogant. 6 k is too much for her. Avoid her.

Tut Li
04-06-17, 02:45
SP send these photos.

Can fellow members share feedback of these babes.Bro. Chick in black outfit is muskan from Delhi. Everything on menu including anal, (she offered at slightly extra cost once in room) which I am not into. I paid 13.5 k total for 12 hours LT at my hotel, of course about one and half year back. She shares personal number too for Delhi, works as an inde there.

Tut Li
04-06-17, 03:22
Bro. Chick in black outfit is muskan from Delhi. Everything on menu including anal, (she offered at slightly extra cost once in room) which I am not into. I paid 13.5 k total for 12 hours LT at my hotel, of course about one and half year back. She shares personal number too for Delhi, works as an inde there.Worth to mention here for few guys that tshehe way she dresses, she appears like a typical pro. Might be embrassing if one is regular at star hotel. They will know for sure that she is brought to bang.

YellowOxide1
04-06-17, 05:08
Guys,

We only have to spend on her travel and she can stay with any monger as someone already agreed that he has place.

She is not charging per day basis and not even for her food.

Who all want to take her only need to pay 4 to 5 k that's it.I presume you are talking about Dolly. As you have seen from her reviews she is extremely moody and provides an average service. There is quite a bit of risk in that.

SexyMonger
04-06-17, 06:03

So after hearing about Youthful Spa in Aundh, I decided to call them and pay them a visit. I decided to reserve Miss Adolphine who is due to leave in a couple of weeks. The manager / receptionist / owner / general fuck-all at the other side of the phone tried dissuade me from taking a NB voucher as if it is the offspring of Satan itself. He instead asked me to take one of his in-house packages which consist of three 90 minutes treatments for 5 k. I did some mental maths and found that to be a fair deal if not lucrative. Plus I will earn some goodwill which otherwise would not be possible when armed with a NB voucher. So I took that deal..Superbly written mate.

SexSeeker69
04-06-17, 06:40

I did try Miss Latetia for one of my sessions. While I do not know for others, she was an arrogant piece of turd that left in the middle of the session because I suggested that 3 k was enough for her for a FS session.YellowOxide bro,

Well written & titillating FR. Almost made me live your emotions virtually. Without a comparable release.

Carry on the good work of banging and reporting!

SexSeeker69
04-06-17, 06:42
Hi all,

Me and other fellow monger got together and arranged for a gang bang. Went to the famous hotel V (Now S) with Smita and other bird he had. Thanks for his support, we both arranged for 5 k each for the girls, 2. 4 k we paid for the A. See. Room (they charge twice if two people are in the same room). Reached there in the afternoon. The girls were in the hole already. Smita started with a drink till then the other one and I started chatting.

WIR: Hell yes.Man,

Great experience you had. Haven't read many gang bang reports on the forum. You seem to have lived a porn fantasy many of us have.

Class Man
04-06-17, 07:56
Please empty your mail box.Inbox cleared bro. Sorry for inconvenience.

AnishHookUp
04-06-17, 08:57
SP from Pune sent these pics. Legit? Ne reviews.

Would help a lot.

Thanks.

AbcCool
04-06-17, 16:24
Hi,

You can visit A Z spa opposite to park street, there you will get one lady who will provide you some extra services, could you please share details about S resort o highway, can we go directly, what are the charges? Share the contact of SP please.Hi bro, Thanks for info.

The resort is just the landmark. SP will ask you to come there and call him. Thenn he will take you to some nearby lodge. Only If you have PM facility I can give you SP number directly.

JohnSnow12
04-06-17, 16:24
Yesterday visited why spa at aundh using 999 NB coupon. The receptionist guy was trying to be smart by offering other girls but I insisted to have A only. So reached there after confirmation. A was looking great as always and welcomed with kiss on lips. The room provided had bed on floor and its lock was not working so door was in slightly opened state. I told her that I didn't like this room then she promised me to shift to another room one it's free. So after 10 minutes massage we shifted to another room. After entering room she gave nice tight hug and Johnny immediately reacted with high salute. She directly started B2 B without any negotiations. As always she done wonderful job and she was moaning during B2B which I enjoyed a lot. Her pussy became nicely wet so I asked if she is ready for sex by showing her condom in my purse. But she politely said no for sex. She was ready for sex only after marriage.

She is going back to Thailand on 24 March and will try to come back in May or June.

One important tip she gave me that you should not carry condom in Spa because some time police comes for check up of spa and if they found any condom packet then you are gone and you can't escape from such trouble by police.

Can somebody share their experiences of being caught in police raids in spa or hotel and how you tackled such situations?

AbcCool
04-06-17, 16:43
I was awaiting for spa details from 2 seniors I had PMed on April 1. But no reply from them itself.

But thanks a lot to 3 people who gave me spa (sinJay, Coolsampson, tamarind) details seeing my post in forum. I read your PM just after I came back from MP:

I didn't get reply from 2 people I had message till yesterday, so I didn't log into forum to check again.

Johnny was too excited to wait. I went to NB app, filtered spas in P.S. And randomly selected one, thinking I would get lucky.

This spa is near a famous gym (its a world famous gym brand). Got NB coupon for 1500 swedish massage.

So once I went one lady came and washed my feet in basin. She was looking some 30-35 yr old thai female.

When I entered massage area, there was long corridor and rooms on left and right, left and right and NO doors.

This was first turnoff. The curtain that they had put also was little bit open (on the top right).

Once I changed to dispo, she told ac not working. That Pueon or helperboy turned on ac via the curtain and then he was asking her 'no client?

I was hiding in corner as I was in dispo but still he saw me. WTF.

ANyways was down for massage. I was in no mood for extras, as someone was keeping on walking in the corridor.

Massage was really good. She gave right pressure points. Then she itself told only HJ availble. I didn't even care and told her, I'm in no mood for it.

When I masterbate watching porn itself, I close my room door and do! Now with this slightly open curtain and people walking in corridoor, johny won't even stand up!

So chit chatted with her nicely, enjoyed the massage and came back.

Cost- 1500.

WIR- Maybe, if I just want only good massage.

If you're looking for extra, don't go here.

Deshpander
04-06-17, 17:26
Hi,

I got in touch with SP in VN. Quoted 5 k for St. So its ok well within budget. Just wanted to know any body availed service from him.

Tamarind29
04-06-17, 17:42
I was awaiting for spa details from 2 seniors I had PMed on April 1. But no reply from them itself.

But thanks a lot to 3 people who gave me spa (sinJay, Coolsampson, tamarind) details seeing my post in forum. I read your PM just after I came back from MP:

I didn't get reply from 2 people I had message till yesterday, so I didn't log into forum to check again.

Johnny was too excited to wait. I went to NB app, filtered spas in P.S. And randomly selected one, thinking I would get lucky.

This spa is near a famous gym (its a world famous gym brand). Got NB coupon for 1500 swedish massage.

So once I went one lady came and washed my feet in basin. She was looking some 30-35 yr old thai female.

When I entered massage area, there was long corridor and rooms on left and right, left and right and NO doors.

This was first turnoff. The curtain that they had put also was little bit open (on the top right).

Once I changed to dispo, she told ac not working. That Pueon or helperboy turned on ac via the curtain and then he was asking her 'no client?

I was hiding in corner as I was in dispo but still he saw me. WTF..I so agree to closing the door bro.

Ping me if you want details on spas where you can good service. Good luck for next time. You learn by burning by burning bit of cash.

Tamarind29
04-06-17, 17:45
Yes, I agree. She has become more arrogant. 6 k is too much for her. Avoid her.She told me no pics, come and see. If you don't like you still have to pay her 500. Just like that.

Very arrogant and pathetic way of talking. Avoid her.

Xander Garv
04-06-17, 19:02
Bro. Chick in black outfit is muskan from Delhi. Everything on menu including anal, (she offered at slightly extra cost once in room) which I am not into. I paid 13.5 k total for 12 hours LT at my hotel, of course about one and half year back. She shares personal number too for Delhi, works as an inde there.Hi folks,

I just found this and and thought I'd share my experience for the benefit of my bros. 2 days back had tried the girl in black for 10k full nyt. Everything was good as has been already mentioned. But I felt I did not negotiate well and my first quote was 10 k to which the SP readily agreed. I felt I could have had a better quote of 7-8 k and might have succeeded. Too bad my initial quote was 10k. Hence, requesting fellow brothers to try and negotiate further and post their experiences.

Cheers.

Deshpander
04-06-17, 19:51
So I contacted him late at nearly 11 pm. He shared me some Pics they were 3-4 but pics were like 8-10. Different clothes same girl. I think its marketing gimmick so we think they have many options. Yet .Finalized 1st one, she was pretty in real too just a bit chubby. Maybe pics are taken when they are young. So Introduced to girl k (happiness in Hindi). Started the deed by cuddling, kissing behind ears, and she was like let's start!. I knew as its ST she just wants to finish it Quick. She was called from Mumbai.

About the girl, she like you sucking the nipples but she trash talks / tries erotic talking but it turned me off. She provided CBJ, I did DATY as she was clean, and it was her soft spot. It really turned her ON. Now she took my head back to position wanting for more. I Could sense her getting build up, Started the deed and boom she was like tightly hugging me. After 1st round started feeling guilty so left after cleaning.

Damages: 5 k+100rs room Charge.

Repeat: If LT I think yes but St I think girl just treats us as clients who needs to clear shots provided.

Tut Li
04-07-17, 02:48
Hi folks,

I just found this and and thought I'd share my experience for the benefit of my bros. 2 days back had tried the girl in black for 10k full nyt. Everything was good as has been already mentioned. But I felt I did not negotiate well and my first quote was 10 k to which the SP readily agreed. I felt I could have had a better quote of 7-8 k and might have succeeded. Too bad my initial quote was 10k. Hence, requesting fellow brothers to try and negotiate further and post their experiences.

Cheers.Bro. 10 k LT for an SP chick is great deal at Pune.

SuryabhanRaina
04-07-17, 04:05
Great and simple FR; Please PM me the exact location of the spa and the suggested Miss A.

Also do read my posts; YEP been stuck and all thanks to condom on floor as well in my purse.

Do read.

Yesterday visited why spa at aundh using 999 NB coupon. The receptionist guy was trying to be smart by offering other girls but I insisted to have A only. So reached there after confirmation. A was looking great as always and welcomed with kiss on lips. The room provided had bed on floor and its lock was not working so door was in slightly opened state. I told her that I didn't like this room then she promised me to shift to another room one it's free. So after 10 minutes massage we shifted to another room. After entering room she gave nice tight hug and Johnny immediately reacted with high salute. She directly started B2 B without any negotiations. As always she done wonderful job and she was moaning during B2B which I enjoyed a lot. Her pussy became nicely wet so I asked if she is ready for sex by showing her condom in my purse. But she politely said no for sex. She was ready for sex only after marriage.

She is going back to Thailand on 24 March and will try to come back in May or June.

One important tip she gave me that you should not carry condom in Spa because some time police comes for check up of spa and if they found any condom packet then you are gone and you can't escape from such trouble by police.

Can somebody share their experiences of being caught in police raids in spa or hotel and how you tackled such situations?

Deshpander
04-07-17, 05:16
I forgot to attach photos. Here they are. I tried the 3rd one.

Victor Bhai
04-07-17, 06:06
Fellas,

Can anyone share the Wakad lady (wagonR, pristine prolife) contact? Also it would be great if you can share / PM a picture (if possible).

Cheers and have a good one!

Victor Bhai
04-07-17, 06:09
Hello,

Would be traveling to Nasik for a couple of weeks. Any leads on SP contact or any indes would really help and would appreciate that.

Open to share the contacts that I have here in Pune.

Thanks in advance and really look forward to the contacts in Nasik.

Cheers!

HornDogPuneKar
04-07-17, 07:31
Dear brothers,

Been looking for African escorts in Pune, but the scene is dismal. Not found anyone. Got this number of SP called James but he his phone is switched off and whatsapp inactive. Can anyone please help. I can exchange the numbers I have. PM me ASAP.

Thanks!

Convictar
04-07-17, 08:43
Was looking for some action since some time and was in no mood to try the regular indies. Thanks to the bros who shared Ritu's contact. Called her up and fixed up the meeting for 3:30 pm.

She arranges for a place near the famous college in kothrud. Very calm surroundings and a safe place.

Reached on time to the said place and from there she guided me to the flat. Very soft spoken and polite to talk to. Parked my car and headed to her flat.

A small 1 RK flat. Neat bedroom. Greeted me with a smile and offered water. Settled down and started chitchatting. She was courteous enough to switch on the cooler to beat the heat.

After settling down relaxed on bed and got cozy and started with caressing each other. Explored each others body for a while and started shedding clothes one by one. She has got a slight tummy.

Handful boobs but a little saggy. Her cherries does respond to the touches. Long DFK's (she's not a good kisser though) and kissing all over the body. Extended BBBJ's and ball sucking, 69. She will not stop until you tell her to. Clean pussy. After lots of foreplay started the boom boom. Started with WOT, doggy, and finished with missy. Satisfied and tiring round 1. Cleaned ourselves and relaxed for a while. She made tea for both of us. Had tea with a ciggy. She doesn't smoke. Relaxed for some half an HR. And started with round two. Lots of foreplay which got jonny ready for round 2. She is open for all positions and ready to try new things in bed.

Another 45 odd minutes of fun. Done and dusted. Cleaned and got ready. Paid her and left. Overall a satisfying experience.

She is not at all a time watcher. Doesn't force you to get things done quickly (not once did she say anything related to time) and really takes an effort to please you.

So, ratings goes like this:

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10 (Overall slim but has a slight tummy).

GFE: 8/10 (Tries to please you in all possible way).

Service: 8/10. (Everything except anal.).

WIR: May be (if left with no other options).

Damage: 7 k for 2 pops with place (Did tell her next time will not give 7 k for which she nodded with a smile).

Regards,

Convict.

CoolSamson
04-07-17, 09:58
Recently I subscribe to Tinder app.

Till today I got 3 matches on Tinder.

Only 1 one girl responded me for my messages. Conversation between 2 girls still on.

After discussion with that 1 girl, she happens to be good looking freelancer call girl. But till today I have not tried that girl yet.

Can fellow members share their Tinder experience.

Rock2085
04-07-17, 16:13
Hi friends,

Staying at JW Marriott. Is it girl friendly? Please suggest.

SummerTime1985
04-07-17, 16:16
Hi can anybody share miss A full name.

Thanks.

AbcCool
04-07-17, 16:21
Visited the most talked about why spa aundh today.

Thanks again to sinJay, Coolsampson, tamarind for therapist name.

Booked 999 NB coupon. 500 cashback from NB was there, so I had to pay only 500. And 23% cashback coupon came for me. So I would have paid mostly around 350-400. Thanks to NB!

Called up why spa and confirmed if Ms L / Ms A is available. Miss A has gone to thailand it seems. Ms L said only at 630 Pm. So got appointment and went there.

She was more like a woman than a girls. Maybe women in her 30. Once entered, she asked me first time? I said Yes and my friend suggested, that you do best work here.

She asked the friends name, when he visisted? I just told some random name and time. Then even before I slept on bed, she asked, you want body to body.

She told 3 k. I told here I have only 2. 5 and had tough time convincing here, as I had only 2. 5 K in wallet.

Then she opened. She had a bit of tummy. This was because of her child birth it seems. I was laying backside up. She was massaging so well with her soft skin and milky boobs. First she was massaging my ass with her boobs. Her oily boobs just running over my spinal chord, reaching upto my ears sometimes. Her shaved pussy was making scratching sound when it was rubbing my back. She was biting my ear also occasionaly.

Then turned front. Johnny was in attention mode. She kept Johnny in her creek and she was running over my body, making fucking like action. Then she increased speed. Johnny was so close hole and it was fighting to get into hole. She was increasing speed and then kissing all over. Then she went down, giving boob massage to Johnny, when I just came. Deed was done in 30 minutes of pure heaven. Then we both took shower. Came out.

WIR: maybe.

ChetanPhoenix
04-07-17, 18:26
Was looking for some action since some time and was in no mood to try the regular indies. Thanks to the bros who shared Ritu's contact. Called her up and fixed up the m

She arranges for a place near the famous college in kothrud. Very calm surroundings and a safe place.

Reached on time to the said place and from there she guided me to the flat. Very soft spoken and polite to talk to. Parked my car and headed to her flat.

A small 1 RK flat. Neat bedroom. Greeted me with a smile and offered water. Settled down and started chitchatting. She was courteous enough to switch on the cooler to beat the heat.

After settling down relaxed on bed and got cozy and started with caressing each other. Explored each others body for a while and started shedding clothes one by one. She has got a slight tummy.

Handful boobs but a little saggy. Her cherries does respond to the touches. Long DFK's (she's not a good kisser though) and kissing all over the body. Extended BBBJ's and ball sucking, 69. She will not stop until you tell her to. Clean pussy...Kindly PM me her digits.

Phoenix.

SexBaba
04-07-17, 19:18
For new lady I'm facing problem of early ejaculaion. This happen often during 1st round. Second round goes normal. I had tried Sugar of Cipla and tab. Which having contains sildrinafel or tadanafel. But having side effect of headache and vomiting even BP change. Suggest me any good Ayurvedic tab or churna for long time sex.

CoolSamson
04-07-17, 19:23
I forgot to attach photos. Here they are. I tried the 3rd one.Which one you tried from photo?

Stealth Boy
04-07-17, 19:23
Hello fellow mongers,

I have been a silent member of ISG for quite sometime now. I have decided to make some contributions to ISG.

Let's have fun sharing and mongering!

CoolSamson
04-07-17, 19:27

Can somebody share their experiences of being caught in police raids in spa or hotel and how you tackled such situations?Today I visited Y spa Aundh, but guy at reception said miss A left to Thailand.

Can you confirm when you have taken her service?

Rakil
04-07-17, 19:49
As long as there is valid ID it's safe. Do not try sneaking a girl into single occupancy.

Hi friends,

Staying at JW Marriott. Is it girl friendly? Please suggest.

Thirsel
04-07-17, 23:09
Hi Pune brothers.

I am in Pune for 2 days. Any lead. Heard miss a left for thailand. Feeling really sad. Anyway. Any new birds worth try please pm details. Any please help with some indies whom you all visited within a month. I have a few nos but I feel many of them have change the the nos. Help please.

Thir.

Tamarind29
04-08-17, 04:04
Today I visited Y spa Aundh, but guy at reception said miss A left to Thailand.

Can you confirm when you have taken her service?She is there. It is just that the reception guy wants to use his other girls too.

JohnSnow12
04-08-17, 04:57
Today I visited Y spa Aundh, but guy at reception said miss A left to Thailand.

Can you confirm when you have taken her service?I took her service on Wednesday. She told me that she will be there till 24 Apr.

RaviRocks
04-08-17, 05:01
Was looking for some action since some time and was in no mood to try the regular indies. Thanks to the bros who shared Ritu's contact. Called her up and fixed up the meeting for 3:30 pm.

Handful boobs but a little saggy. Her cherries does respond to the touches. Long DFK's (she's not a good kisser though) and kissing all over the body. Extended BBBJ's and ball sucking, 69. She will not stop until you tell her to..Hello Convictar,

I am glad to see your FR on Ritu based in Kothrud. I too had similar experience with a lady from Kothrud. The lady with whom I had fun is exactly same as described in your report. The difference is that after initial introduction, we became casual friends & had fun without any money transactions. Had encounter twice till date. She stays in 1 BHK flat with family.

I am curious to know where is your lady located in Kothrud exactly. Waiting for your reply.

DaveM7
04-08-17, 06:38
Bro. Chick in black outfit is muskan from Delhi. Everything on menu including anal, (she offered at slightly extra cost once in room) which I am not into. I paid 13.5 k total for 12 hours LT at my hotel, of course about one and half year back. She shares personal number too for Delhi, works as an inde there.Bro,

Can you help with this chic Muskan Inde from Delhi. In Gurgaon next week and want to check her out. Sent you a PM but seems your inbox quota is full. Can you respond to me on PM please.

Thirsel
04-08-17, 09:08
Time moving fast. Please help. Specially near pimple saudagar indies and spa. And if spa perticular therapists.

SmartKRahul
04-08-17, 09:18
Did anybody get the details of this SP, since I did not receive any PM from Adckbpu after my request, he seems to be busy away.

Face- 8/10.

Boobs- 10/10.

Pussy- 10/10.

She is there on contract for 7 days if got time would surely repeat her, tried lot and asked her to share her number but didn't get any success.

AbcCool
04-08-17, 09:31
Hi bro's.

Its dream of every monger to visit Thailand. Now Philippines also is becoming equally popular.

A group of 3 friends planned the tip, but the plan did not materialize. Now most of my friends are newly married.

So Can interested people in this forum form a group and do a short trip to thailand / phillipines?

I heard Thailand has lots of fucking options like. Virgin sex- where you get a sealed girl etc.

Also one needs to be cautious about lady boys / cheats over there.

So interested people can comment / PM.

Also, if someone already visited thailand, please share your experience.

CoolSamson
04-08-17, 10:49
For new lady I'm facing problem of early ejaculaion. This happen often during 1st round. Second round goes normal. I had tried Sugar of Cipla and tab. Which having contains sildrinafel or tadanafel. But having side effect of headache and vomiting even BP change. Suggest me any good Ayurvedic tab or churna for long time sex.Sildenafil is good option for early ejaculation. But don't take if you have BP problem.

You can try Tribulus capsule. It's plant extract. Very safe. Or you can apply Lidocaine cream on johny before date. But you can't enjoy BBJ if you apply cream.

Happy mongering.

CoolSamson
04-08-17, 10:58
Hi can anybody share miss A full name.

Thanks.She already left to Thailand.

Elephant99
04-08-17, 11:42
Has anyone been to the spa on and Main Road in Koregaon of which the name starts with O? I had been there a year ago and had Miss P who has a tattoo on her back. Just wondering if she is still there or if peeps have scored any good chicks there. In Pune for a while so looking for spa options as Indies look too hard to find.

Puneish
04-08-17, 12:54
[Deleted by Admin][/blue][Deleted by Admin]

[b]EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

TheFunDuo
04-08-17, 13:08
[Deleted by Admin]

SniperDude
04-08-17, 15:03
Nice FR bro.

Please share her contact, as I stay in close vicinity (law college road) it is good find for me. In return I will share indie contact I have.

Handful boobs but a little saggy. Her cherries does respond to the touches. Long DFK's (she's not a good kisser though) and kissing all over the body. Extended BBBJ's and ball sucking, 69. She will not stop until you tell her to. Clean pussy. After lots of foreplay started the boom boom. Started with WOT, doggy, and finished with missy. Satisfied and tiring round 1. Cleaned ourselves and relaxed for a while. She made tea for both of us. Had tea with a ciggy. She doesn't smoke. Relaxed for some half an HR. And started with round two. Lots of foreplay which got jonny ready for round 2. She is open for all positions and ready to try new things in bed.

Another 45 odd minutes of fun. Done and dusted. Cleaned and got ready. Paid her and left. Overall a satisfying experience.

She is not at all a time watcher. Doesn't force you to get things done quickly (not once did she say anything related to time) and really takes an effort to please you.

So, ratings goes like this:

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10 (Overall slim but has a slight tummy).

GFE: 8/10 (Tries to please you in all possible way).

Service: 8/10. (Everything except anal.).

WIR: May be (if left with no other options).

Damage: 7 k for 2 pops with place (Did tell her next time will not give 7 k for which she nodded with a smile).

Regards,

Convict.

TheFunDuo
04-08-17, 20:08
[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

Siidharth
04-09-17, 05:15
Hello all,

Just a re post this, so no one has any leads about IPL betting. Just not finding the right person so thought of posting here. Do let me know if anyone has any leads.

Cheers.

Tut Li
04-09-17, 06:05
Sildenafil is good option for early ejaculation. But don't take if you have BP problem.

You can try Tribulus capsule. It's plant extract. Very safe. Or you can apply Lidocaine cream on johny before date. But you can't enjoy BBJ if you apply cream.

Happy mongering.Bro. Sildenafil citrate (viagra) is actually taken for hard on or you can say erectile dysfunction. It's not for premature ejaculation.

For premature ejaculation, there is another drug, called Dapoxetine, don't know name of genetic brand. Take help of Google to find Indian brands.

Even combination drugs are also available now in India. But it's always advisable to consult doctor before using them as there are many side effects reported for these drugs.

BuckNeked
04-09-17, 06:38
I was a regular at this spa. Took miss p many times. Nice girl with tight boobs and has lots of sex drive. There is another NE lady who will give HJ with top access. But no B2B.

Has anyone been to the spa on and Main Road in Koregaon of which the name starts with O? I had been there a year ago and had Miss P who has a tattoo on her back. Just wondering if she is still there or if peeps have scored any good chicks there. In Pune for a while so looking for spa options as Indies look too hard to find.

BuckNeked
04-09-17, 07:18
Went to this spa near FN signal. I had been to their other branch but the experience there was not so great.

I took two coupons on nearbuy. Total 2 hours of massage. The thai girl miss M assigned to me was cute but looked little old.

First started with the foot wash at the reception. Then she took me up where the rooms are located. This spa has doors instead of just curtains and that was reassuring after the last visit of other branch. The beds are on the floor and are big. Lots of possibilities.

The girl was really good at massage. She gave me a mix of Thai and oil massage. She knew the right spots to press and right joints to stretch. It was very relaxing after my gym workouts.

She gave few hints during massage by pulling the disposable down, touching the groin area etc. But I did not ask for extras as I am little shy. When about 20 minutes were remaining, she asked if I wanted extras. She told me that she will do 1000 for HJ. I asked if she provides B2 B. She said 3 k. This was a little more but considering the wonderful massage she gave me and because of her innocent face, I could not bargain and gave her the 3 K.

We started with hugging each other and kissing on body except on the lips. I tried to remove her dress but she hesitated. Wtf? She agreed to B2B and she was afraid to remove clothes. She agreed to slide the dress and bra up to expose the boobs. But this was totally not appropriate for the price I paid. But I could not say anything as she started with BJ. I did not expect the BJ as I had talked only about B2B and nothing about BJ. She sucked me alot and long making slurping noises and it was a real pleasure. After a while she got tired of blowing and started by hand with oil massage on the tool. She started massaging on the backdoor and I directed her to insert her finger in my backdoor and she did not hesitate. Gave me a nice finger massage on the backdoor and I came within a minute.

Overall it was a good experience but not worth repeating as she is hesitant to do full B2B and was constantly looking at the door which also turned me off.

Spa ambience: 6/10 (you can smell the paint).

Girl: 7/10 (little on the older side).

Boobs: 6/10 (on smaller side. Did not get chance of sucking to the fullest).

Attitude: 6/10 (not removing clothes fully, not giving B2B after agreeing for it).

WIR: No.

BuckNeked
04-09-17, 07:28
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information, please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

SinJay
04-09-17, 08:15
Bro, clear your inbox.

Nice FR bro.

Please share her contact, as I stay in close vicinity (law college road) it is good find for me. In return I will share indie contact I have.

ShaanPune
04-09-17, 09:29
Bro,

I don't know who told you that you will get virgin birds there but it is complete lie. In fact you will never get the virgin chick through mongering irrespective of whatever amount of money you are ready to spend. So please be on ground. Now a days government there in Thai is taking lots of measure to change the image of their country so don't do any foolish thing there. Already image of Indians are very very bad there.

I had been in Thai 2 years back and as per my personal experience the Honey One fish bowl is the safest and best option.

Shaan.

Hi bro's.

Its dream of every monger to visit Thailand. Now Philippines also is becoming equally popular.

A group of 3 friends planned the tip, but the plan did not materialize. Now most of my friends are newly married.

So Can interested people in this forum form a group and do a short trip to thailand / phillipines?

I heard Thailand has lots of fucking options like. Virgin sex- where you get a sealed girl etc.

Also one needs to be cautious about lady boys / cheats over there.

So interested people can comment / PM.

Also, if someone already visited thailand, please share your experience.

Adam Joseph
04-09-17, 09:41
Hi all,

I just moved to Pune and looking for my first experience. Wanted to check with all of you about a few questions. Please help me if possible.

1) Should I look for a full night experience here? How open are girls for this? I'm getting quotes around 15k for full night. Is that too high?

2) How safe is to go to the SP's / Girl's place? I would prefer a hotel, but adds to cost.

Thanks in advance.

Adam.

ButockMann
04-09-17, 10:27
Bro. Sildenafil citrate (viagra) is actually taken for hard on or you can say erectile dysfunction. It's not for premature ejaculation.
For premature ejaculation, there is another drug, called Dapoxetine, don't know name of genetic brand. Take help of Google to find Indian brands. Aren't you saying same thing here like OxyMoron! ED and PE are like prologue and Epilogue of an event, here it's sex!! Prolonged prologue is like an erectile dysfunction while short epilogue is like a premature ejaculation! A tab which can hasten your prologue will also lengthen your epilogue and vice versa!

TomPads123
04-09-17, 16:07
Hi guys,

This is my first post here. Had been a silent watcher. This weekend did a lot of mongering and web search and found decent places. First of all installed NB app and then opted for a Aline spa at Baner. Dint get a HJ or BJ there. Was disappointed but don't allow this to shatter my confidence. So did a web search and found contact number of an agent. Spoke to the guy and he shared the pics with me. He called up to SUS road near Audi showroom on highway. He had a flat there where he had 2 girls, I bargained for 3.5 K for 1 pop. He agreed after some time and had my time with one chick there. Very cooperative she was. The agent was friendly I assured him to visit for the other girl next time. Finally next day I booked through NB app why spa at Aundh. Ms and was cooperative and gave a good massage and HJ. 700 for massage and 1 K for HJ. I got friendly with the male receptionist and asked him next I will handpick the masseur for which he agreed. Guys anyone planning to monger please let me know I will be happy to accompany. Any leads for full service will be appreciated. Been to a hotel on Pune Mumbai highway it was very bad. So will prefer flats where full fun will be allowed. Ping me and let's share contacts or plan.

TomPads123
04-09-17, 16:15
Hi all,

I just moved to Pune and looking for my first experience. Wanted to check with all of you about a few questions. Please help me if possible.

1) Should I look for a full night experience here? How open are girls for this? I'm getting quotes around 15k for full night. Is that too high?

2) How safe is to go to the SP's / Girl's place? I would prefer a hotel, but adds to cost.

Thanks in advance.

Adam.Been to few places but try avoiding these hotels on highway since the rooms are untidy and the girls lack professionalism. Try finding agents who can offer service at their flat itself.

CoolSamson
04-09-17, 16:54
Yesterday read news about LE raid in Wakad.

LE raided one hotel's parking lot & rescued 2 girls & arrested 2 SP's.

Adam Joseph
04-09-17, 17:09
I am from Delhi and full night services were available for 10 k onwards there. Is Pune rates higher? I'm not getting any quotes below 15.

Been to few places but try avoiding these hotels on highway since the rooms are untidy and the girls lack professionalism. Try finding agents who can offer service at their flat itself.

TomPads123
04-09-17, 17:26

Handful boobs but a little saggy..Can you please PM me her contact info. Would appreciate it.

Greetings,

Jackson

FunkyOgre
04-09-17, 18:16
Is this the spa which means sea-like or the one that has S as it's second letter?

Ogre kd.

I was a regular at this spa. Took miss p many times. Nice girl with tight boobs and has lots of sex drive. There is another NE lady who will give HJ with top access. But no B2B.

Tut Li
04-09-17, 18:58
Aren't you saying same thing here like OxyMoron! ED and PE are like prologue and Epilogue of an event, here it's sex!! Prolonged prologue is like an erectile dysfunction while short epilogue is like a premature ejaculation! A tab which can hasten your prologue will also lengthen your epilogue and vice versa!There is major difference in their mechanism of action, some people do not get hard on to even enter, they need viagra (mostly aged ones). And for some people, they can but can't control and cum within 1-2 minutes, they need dapoxrtine.

For mongers, combination drugs are best provided prescribed by doctor.