PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

FunkyOgre
04-23-17, 19:48
Guessing here.

Does the name have anything to do with fragrance?

Ogre kd.

Hi everyone,

Tried a new spa in KP starting with see the, its tucked away slightly off the main road. The primary reason I went here was because it was close by, and may have discovered something that's worth investigation.

I went in for a simple deep tissue and my therapist Ms S (Capital of Bulgaria) took me in, Typical NE woman, fit body with an OK face, decent features.

Everything was normal until the massage started, and she reached for my bum and began hinting towards extras. Then she gets on and while massaging my back started inquiring about the nature of my visit, if I have visited the spa before, etc etc. After some more talk, she gave her prices out, 2.5 K B2B and 1 K HJ. By that time and her teasing, I was quite interested, so negotiated and got it done to 2.5 K for B2B and BJ, and I have to say, that I don't regret it!

One completing the paperwork, she gets me off the bed and pulls my dispo off, the next 45 minutes were spent in absolute bliss. She has something different about her technique that kept me on the edge all for quite some time, all to end in an explosive finish! She didn't share her number, however I feel that she would be game after a couple of visits. Also, she said that she does give FS, but only to her regulars.

Other details, she allowed touching, kissing and DFK and made an effort to impress me, which is why I think its worth another visit.

Some cons, the spa looks a bit old and hasn't been maintained well, not to say it isn't clean, but you can definitely see that time has not been kind to the business.

Total Damages: 1.3 K+2.5 K.

WIR: Yes, worth at least another visit.

Senior members, I haven't heard any talk about this spa, so if any of you have tried, please do let me know!

Looking forward to hearing others comments!

As always, happy mongering!

RoamingForPune
04-23-17, 20:24
I think it is related to day.

Guessing here.

Ogre kd.

RoamingForPune
04-23-17, 20:35
Called up and booked appointment. Greeted by different receptionist who as usual was pushing for membership and informed me that as today is A's last day she is having a lot of bookings. Inside the room Miss A asked before starting if you want special? Who am I to say no, bring it on! Asked for BJ but she showed me some cut on her inner lip so did not push her as I was bit scared about cut. B2B as usual and she informed me that she will back in same spa and will return once she gets visa.

Temp3333
04-24-17, 02:46
Hotel Brookside vn.

Only one Thai there giving this FS. Name is famous Indian singer. Suchit. Indian name but she is from Thai.

Is it near in Hyatt or Novotel or Ibis bro.

Name of therapist?

CoolSamson
04-24-17, 04:05
Hi everyone,

Tried a new spa in KP starting with see the, its tucked away slightly off the main road. The primary reason I went here was because it was close by, and may have discovered something that's worth investigation.

I went in for a simple deep tissue and my therapist Ms S (Capital of Bulgaria) took me in, Typical NE woman, fit body with an OK face, decent features.

Everything was normal until the massage started, and she reached for my bum and began hinting towards extras. Then she gets on and while massaging my back started inquiring about the nature of my visit, if I have visited the spa before, etc etc. After some more talk, she gave her prices out, 2.5 K B2B and 1 K HJ. By that time and her teasing, I was quite interested, so negotiated and got it done to 2.5 K for B2B and BJ, and I have to say, that I don't regret it!

One completing the paperwork, she gets me off the bed and pulls my dispo off, the next 45 minutes were spent in absolute bliss. She has something different about her technique that kept me on the edge all for quite some time, all to end in an explosive finish! She didn't share her number, however I feel that she would be game after a couple of visits. Also, she said that she does give FS, but only to her regulars.

Other details, she allowed touching, kissing and DFK and made an effort to impress me, which is why I think its worth another visit.Thanks for Sharing the FR.

Can you share first letter of the spa & give us some hint about name & address.

SamK123
04-24-17, 07:33
Hi,

I am in talk with a girl named SA.

She is active on OKC.

Till now she seems to be decent and asking 7 k for ST.

Have anyone availed her services.

I remember few people said she is fake.

Would like to know the reason and possible cons.

Thanks.

NileshBoy
04-24-17, 08:43
Friends,

I tried this spa couple of weeks back nice ambiance got assigned one Thai chick names start with P.

She is amazing at the massage skills wow what a lovely massage.

As end of massage she offer 1 Hi and 2 k for all access.

I got into 1 k as only few in left I will be happy to go for HJ only.

Done in very good long HJ I got her no too exploring for meeting outside.

BadDildo0808
04-24-17, 09:56
Thanks for Sharing the FR.

Can you share first letter of the spa & give us some hint about name & address.CoolSamson, FunkyOgre and Roaming.

The name starts with C, its off the main road in a residential complex (starts with A), before lane 5 (sorry should have mentioned that before).

Ogre, got nothing to do with fragrance, I tried providing the letter in my last post, it paraphrases to " touching you all day".

Hope you guys find it!

Also, apologies for not having a subscription which would allow you all to PM me. Working on it!

Happy mongering!

MongShree
04-24-17, 10:02
Contacted SP Subhash yesterday have given me two HW, have selected one named Poorvi, any feedback about her?

She has a place near nvlay bridge.

Tut Li
04-24-17, 11:55
Hotel Brookside vn.

Only one Thai there giving this FS. Name is famous Indian singer. Suchit. Indian name but she is from Thai.Isn't this very strange that we discuss full details in open forum and at the same time talk about LE pressure at Pune?

Sanev75
04-24-17, 11:57
Got a contact from Bavdhan, asking 6.5 k for 1.

Gals looks like 30+, with decent figure in pic.

Accidentally deleted the pic, so can't share.

Named miss D.

Anyone has came across the same? Any pointers / reviews appreciated.

Can also share the contact against similar decent gal.

CoolSamson
04-24-17, 13:07
Hotel Brookside vn.

Only one Thai there giving this FS. Name is famous Indian singer. Suchit. Indian name but she is from Thai.Bro,

You disclose everything on open forum. This shouldn't be open.

GreyShade
04-24-17, 15:59
I am a new member. Thought of starting my contribution. Tried Mystk in Wakad. Someone claimed to have got B2 B there. All rooms have see through slit on the door. So B2B is not possible. Only HJ is on the cards. So if someone is planning to go there please please be clear with your expectations.

SamK123
04-24-17, 16:10
Hi,

Can anyone of you please share Ritu Baner's contact number please.

DungeonMasterX
04-24-17, 17:28
Is there a single spa in Pune with Indian therapists? Haven't found one till date after trying 7-8 places.

Kkarunkk
04-24-17, 17:46
Hey. I assume she is from mingle2 and HW from Kolhapur visiting Pune to meet clients. Not my cup of tea.

Did not know that she started giving ads in locanto too.I met this Kholapur girl. She is tailor by profession. Her pic is photoshopped. She is dark. Not a good looker. Good boobs and ass though. She I talks a lot, is cooperative and willing to try anything except anal. She will give you a good time. I think I paid her 8 K for a full night no restriction on shots and had a cpl more early morning too. I guess there are better choices for that price. But if you are desperate go ahead have fun.

Anima1981
04-24-17, 17:51
I know Andi wondered even in Bengaluru and Chennai it is maxi 2 k only. But herein Pune, this is the ongoing rate I believe. Even it was hard to negotiate when johny is on mood. But I agree with you, the price is little higher in side.

How come B2B has become 3 k as standard? I see everyone now reporting around 3 k for B2B and that too after negotiation. What happened to old rates of 2 k for B2B and 3 k for full service? After demonetization everybody believed that rates will go down, but it was just a mirage I think. Nothing has changed.

Bond Bond
04-24-17, 18:08
If the address shows jm road it's non existent as I did visit the building. The nos. Are generally not answered. Do share if I succeed to get through.

Hello people,

Have tried most of the spas in the FRs out here. I recently came across a website called Nisha massage dot in. Any FRs on this? Seems to be an interesting place to visit for a change.

AmpMax
04-24-17, 18:09
Hi. Looks interesting, I never heard of this place before. The name is very well known in Mumbai, though. Two branches here.

If you say the place looks old, then maybe it is just below the radar. I hope to try this out in May.

Ciao.

AMP.

Hi everyone,

Tried a new spa in KP starting with see the, its tucked away slightly off the main road. I went in for a simple deep tissue and my therapist Ms S (Capital of Bulgaria) took me in, Typical NE woman, fit body with an OK face, decent features.

Also, she said that she does give FS, but only to her regulars.

Other details, she allowed touching, kissing and DFK and made an effort to impress me, which is why I think its worth another visit.

Total Damages: 1.3 K+2.5 K.
!

BobbyHar101
04-24-17, 18:29
Bro,

As much as I'm happy to know that a therapist gives FS for a little reasonable rate, I'm disappointed that you gave out the name publicly.

Please understand that everyone here encodes spa names and therapist names so that this forum doesn't end up coming in google's search results when someone searches for the spa.

Next time please use PM or just give hints about the place and not the name on public posts.

Hotel Brookside vn.

Only one Thai there giving this FS. Name is famous Indian singer. Suchit. Indian name but she is from Thai.

SinJay
04-24-17, 19:19
Attach her pic to comment.

Contacted SP Subhash yesterday have given me two HW, have selected one named Poorvi, any feedback about her?

She has a place near nvlay bridge.

Sam8601
04-24-17, 19:19
Guessing here.

Ogre kd.Yep, that's correct. Seems to be the famous Axe / Denim fragrance.

SexKing73
04-24-17, 19:20
Hi. Looks interesting, I never heard of this place before. The name is very well known in Mumbai, though. Two branches here.

If you say the place looks old, then maybe it is just below the radar. I hope to try this out in May.

Ciao.

AMP.Please PM me the spa name.

SinJay
04-24-17, 19:22
Hi,

Got this pic recently. Appreciate if any of you can share feedback.

Cheers.

Vishal1464
04-24-17, 19:32
CoolSamson, FunkyOgre and Roaming.

The name starts with C, its off the main road in a residential complex (starts with A), before lane 5 (sorry should have mentioned that before).

Ogre, got nothing to do with fragrance, I tried providing the letter in my last post, it paraphrases to " touching you all day".

Hope you guys find it!

Also, apologies for not having a subscription which would allow you all to PM me. Working on it!

Happy mongering!Does name of the building mean 'House / Home'?

And opposite to car showroom (Punto manufacturers)?

SummerTime1985
04-24-17, 19:36
Hi all,

Il be out of action for next 2/3 months, shifting base due to work, which is completely dry.

Writing two reports which I had last week.

Ritu,

Called up, was asked for reference, like always some common random name works, fixed for one session. Won't write much about, as mentioned by others. Overall it was a good session. Little tummy but it didn't disappoint me as it was already mentioned by many, and was prepared for it. Good BJ skills. Started in missionary and finished in doggy.

Damage:5 K.

Looks:6/10.

BJ:8/10.

Overall: 7/10.

Book why Spa.

Called and asked for miss A, was told that she is busy, so opted for miss P.

Around 28-30 yr old, good massage skills. Nice pressure and does her job well. Nice bum massage. Asked for extras, she mentioned b2 b 5 k, I said Iam looking for a good BJ, agreed to 3 k for BJ with topless no bottom access.

Started caressing between my legs and chest, guided my mouth on her lovely firm tits, and Little bit of smooching. Got a hard on. Started with BJ while I was busy playing with tits. BJ went on long time, almost 20 mins with lots of tea bagging and deep throating. As I was close I asked her to lay down sat on her and literally was fucking her mouth by holding on to her hair which she had tied up. Finally CIM.

Looks wise 6/10.

Body:7/10.

Service: 9/10.

Tried to get her more down, but she was not ready to budge. Even I didn't try harder, as I knw that next 2/3 months are going to be dry and Il have to manage with my own hands.

RoamingForPune
04-24-17, 21:12
Thanks bro, deciphered the name. Now it's on my radar.

At CoolSamson, FunkyOgre: I have PMed you spa name.

Hope you guys find it!

Happy mongering!

Shekhar647
04-25-17, 01:47
Hi,

Got this pic recently. Appreciate if any of you can share feedback.

Cheers.Share feedback if you see her. Like old great.

Temp3333
04-25-17, 02:27
Noted bro. Thanks! Will be watchful.

By the way visited the "C D" spa in KP also. Asked for the girl who another reviewer mentioned about. Receptionist said lot clients asking for the same girl which just happened overnight. As a result they felt something fishy etc, and have asked her to leave. Not sure whether others will offer the extras or not.

Bro,

As much as I'm happy to know that a therapist gives FS for a little reasonable rate, I'm disappointed that you gave out the name publicly.

Please understand that everyone here encodes spa names and therapist names so that this forum doesn't end up coming in google's search results when someone searches for the spa.

Next time please use PM or just give hints about the place and not the name on public posts.

NileshBoy
04-25-17, 04:13
Thank for team for sharing her contact.

Finally I got chance to meet Ritu meeting arranged at her place which is discussed most of time in this forum too.

She greeted me. With smile she skin is smooth and fair but age must be 30 and above.

We started getting comfortable with each other.

She undressed me and I undressed her nice and handy rack and she is having amazing BJ skills.

Enjoyed with her on 2 deeds as I not good writer I will skip more details.

Cost 7 k.

Mostly I will repeat her as we have very limited option and choices with us.

Jiam339
04-25-17, 05:02

She has a place near nvlay bridge.I believe Subhash now adv with different name for same HW. Met her almost 2 yr before. Though she claimed at 30, she look like more may be at 35. I didn't like hence did not proceed. She is typical low mid class HW with tummy and probably a sagging pair. If you like only HW or MILF then she can be good but not sure at service.

If it's urgent first time with Subhash it's good start to develop rapo with him. He is one of good and trusted fellow in dry Pune.

He has some good options but he will revel once you develop good rapo.

Enjoy your good time and do post FR.

Ramesh X
04-25-17, 06:01
Hey. I assume she is from mingle2 and HW from Kolhapur visiting Pune to meet clients. Not my cup of tea.

Did not know that she started giving ads in locanto too.I know this lady, met her few months before.

Average looks and bit tummy.

I paid her 6 k FR 3 hrs, extreme wild sessions we have.

Very good service.

Awesome blowjob.

Full satisfaction I got.

Nothing to complaint about.

Those who searching for satisfaction and want to enjoy shud contact her.

No Attitude at all.

Ramesh X
04-25-17, 06:09
Look wise she is not that great but service is great.

I tried her once.

Also she is very mature lady.

Don't know about Mingle2.

I got on locanto.Genuine woman with awesome service.

I enjoyed a lot with her.

Not for those who mind looks.

Ramesh X
04-25-17, 06:33
Friends,

Has somebody tried Priya from Locanto, she does not give any number and ask to contact on a email / gmail ID. Quotes 6 k for short term. Could somebody please share his experience with her. Her pic from locanto is attached.I think there is a boy giving ad in the name of girl.

Asking me to advance 1 k through paytm.

Not ready to talk over call.

Fake add.

Convictar
04-25-17, 08:15

She has a place near nvlay bridge.If its the same Poorvi, I had availed her service almost 2-2.5 yrs back through SP Shubash.

She is definitely 35+, on the heavier side, tummy and saggy boobs.

But the service was fantastic. Everything on menu. And she definitely tries to please and comfort you with her friendly behavior.

I had taken her for LT at my place.

Share FR if you happen to meet her.

Regards,

Convict.

GreyShade
04-25-17, 08:42
Hi Seniors,

I had been limited to spas. Thinking of venturing out. Could you please PM me Ritu's (Kothrud) contact.

BuckNeked
04-25-17, 09:54
Went to the HL spa in KP which is located in some old building. Really dirty stairs to walk to the spa. This gave me confidence that there will be extras. I paid the nearbuy rate at the counter. The therapist was old Thai. Did not generate any interest. Decided not to push for extras. She gave me enough hints during massage. She asked at end if I want anything. Told her that I can pay 1 k for TL and HJ. She tried to negotiate but I was not interested. She agreed finally. Nothing great to say here. Normal HJ. Boobs were not that sagging considering the face looked old. Ni0 les were hard and big. If anybody has taste in such girls then can try. Otherwise this spa does not seem hopeful.

ChikuChill
04-25-17, 09:59
Finally tried Ritu a few days back. Its a decent experience although price is on higher side. Recently there has been quite a few reports but still I'm briefly highlighting my experience. Place is a nice small cozy apartment inside a colony in Kothrud to which she guided me smoothly on phone. She is a mature woman in her late 30's but body type is slim and well-maintained for her age. Face looks like normal next-door aunty but skin is quite fair. She has a slight tummy which should not be a problem for most people. Reasonably tight and well-shaped pair of boobs, absolutely loved squeezing those. Full GFE experience with no show of hurry, cooperates on everything, and takes bath together in the end if you want.

Damage: 5 k 1 shot.This is pretty interesting. Can you please share her number.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

MongShree
04-25-17, 10:50
Visited the HW by SP subhash, located near navlay bridge, society name starts with sooraj (in English), nice society, good ambiance, was welcomed at door by the selected one, there was a elder women living in with them who controls the money transaction, selected one bedroom, was nice place all clean and clear, went on the job then, was cleaned by her, johnny was upright till then, started with DFK and undressing, lots of DFK, and BJ.

Then took her in WOT, she was good at skills, she came in 15 minutes, then took her in missionary, banged her hard for 20 minutes, both took shower and I left. Her name was Lux me will try other named poor we next time, she has shared her number directly, she looks better than who I had. Anyways worth for the service who like MILFS.

Attaching pics of both, anyone tried them please share your experience.

RohanDe
04-25-17, 15:55
So much is already written.

Thanks to fellow brothers to share the contact.

Met her at her place as being mentioned already. She greeted me with smile. She has smooth and fair skin and age must be 28+.

Got comfortable with her and had 1 deed she has handy rack and she is having amazing BJ skills.

Damage- 5 k.

Rohan.

Kkarunkk
04-25-17, 18:02

Hope you guys find it!

Happy mongering!OK I think I got it. Guys google it and check for a spa with a lot of "care" in its name. I guess that fits the riddle out here. Will try that out next week.

FunkyOgre
04-25-17, 18:05
Will send a pm.

Not many options and not good choices in whatever you get.

You may not like what you see and what you get.

Ogre kd.

Is there a single spa in Pune with Indian therapists? Haven't found one till date after trying 7-8 places.

FunkyOgre
04-25-17, 18:09
Thanks. I did figure it out.

Appreciate the folks who PMed me.

I had been there a few years back. It is not very new really.

Had mixed experiences and stayed off it.

Ogre kd.

Hope you guys find it!

Happy mongering!

SexKing73
04-25-17, 18:14
If you're referring to O spa in KP, I'm surprised. There were enough FRs about getting extras there.

Try out why, Prakriti, A1 spas there. PM me if need more help.

BTW, you seem to be paying a bit more. Please control the prices. Read the previous FRs here to see what the usual rates and try to negotiate below them.

Play safe!Please check. Send PM. Need details of good spa and FS services.

GuyNxtDoor
04-25-17, 18:32
Try y0g spa in Indradhanush (english word) plaza at Pimple Saudagar. They had a couple of local therapists. Mind that only HJ is available, with restricted top access.

Ramesh X
04-25-17, 19:56
Can you please PM me her details.You will get her details on locanto.

Awesome service.

Ready to try everything.

Open for experiment.

She likes to go bit hard and wild.

Very clean and hygienic.

Gopanna2012
04-26-17, 02:45
I know this lady, met her few months before.

Average looks and bit tummy.

I paid her 6 k FR 3 hrs, extreme wild sessions we have.

Very good service.

Awesome blowjob.

Full satisfaction I got.

Nothing to complaint about.

Those who searching for satisfaction and want to enjoy shud contact her.

No Attitude at all.Can you please PM me her number.

Thanks.

SinJay
04-26-17, 04:48
You missed attaching pics bro.

Visited the HW by SP subhash, located near navlay bridge, society name starts with sooraj (in English), nice society, good ambiance, was welcomed at door by the selected one, there was a elder women living in with them who controls the money transaction, selected one bedroom, was nice place all clean and clear, went on the job then, was cleaned by her, johnny was upright till then, started with DFK and undressing, lots of DFK, and BJ.

Then took her in WOT, she was good at skills, she came in 15 minutes, then took her in missionary, banged her hard for 20 minutes, both took shower and I left. Her name was Lux me will try other named poor we next time, she has shared her number directly, she looks better than who I had. Anyways worth for the service who like MILFS.

Tamarind29
04-26-17, 06:08
You will get her details on locanto.

Awesome service.

Ready to try everything.

Open for experiment.

She likes to go bit hard and wild.

Very clean and hygienic.Does her number ends with 976.

Gateway99
04-26-17, 06:14
Hi members,

Can any please share Ritu's number. Who's spoken lot on the forum.

Would really appreciate!

Tut Li
04-26-17, 07:19
Hi all, shall be visiting Pune next week and want to start second spell. There is a list from my old post, just wanted to confirm how many of them are active as of now.

There are few additions to the list (with last 3 digits, & only indies, not interested in SPs).

Alia (kind of SP / inde - 788).

Miss A (615).

Archana (from Bhosri. Also known as Arohi at locanto - 049).

Disha (636).

Mona (665).

Jenny (from Mumbai, stays at Pune 334).

Lata (324).

Natasha (from locanto - 047).

Nikita (from Locanto 013, Nilakshi's number ends with same last 3 digits, but this is different).

Pooja (Bengali - 332).

Anamika (140).

Sonal (from Kolhapur - 773).

Another Swati (368).

Ritu (everyone knows now and she must be wondering why she gets multiple client / s for last few days. Will result in degraded service and price hike very soon like Pallavi).

I can share any two (even with newbies) but please RTFF and decide whom do you want to try.

Also, while asking number in PM (Have cleared my PM) please share at least your taste and what are you looking for (I won't feel offended for sure). It will be easy for me to share the one close to your taste.

Good luck and safe mongering.

Pune is considered as dry city as far as indes are concerned.

However, was looking at the contacts in sheet, there are about 25-30 to list out with last 3 digits.

Pallavi (294 - everyone knows her now).

Neha-Aundh (old 437, new 974 - works with ref as well as ref call).

Anagha (665).

Asha (305).

Bhoomi (271).

Dipali hadapsar (709).

Divya (940 - was active on locanto about 2 months back).

Diya (221 - same again. Was active on locanto about 2 months back).

Swati (262).

Saumya (162 - student from Delhi, left now. Not available).

Nilakshi (013).

Neha Vimannagar (201 - ugly HW of 40+, can be best avoided).

Neha Vishrantvadi (730 - active on locanto with diffrent names but same number).

Payal (913 - went to other city, buy frequent visitor to Pune for work. Also used to work like an SP offering other chicks).

Priya (757 - Locanto find, not sure if active now).

Priya or Nisha (kothrude lady) - (576 - not available now).

An african inde (807 - got from mingle2 about 6 months back, ugly. Did not feel like even meeting).

Rati (422 & 710 - younger one with lot of attitude).

Puja yerawada (978).

Puja PCMC (520).

Another puja (888).

Shikha (398 - active on locanto).

Smita (440 - Anal queen, half of the forum had her I guess. I am not that lucky. Hehe).

Snehal (082 or 072 - changing location frequently like yerawada / P.S).

Sonia (841 - as informed by one fellow member. She is white elephant. Best avoided).

Suhana (727 - recently changed the number. New number not available).

Sarika (486).

Sadia (686 - used to work with SP too about 1. 5 years back).

Janvi (350 - got from locanto and confirmed, yet to meet).

Khushi (741 - got from locanto, yet to meet).

Nisha. Kondhwa (403).

There are few more, but needs to be explored. Excluding Tina, Bharatforge lady lady as I do not have numbers.

Also, listing few SPs. Most are from KP. They work with different names, so better to go by last 3 digits.

Henry (339).

Rohit (456).

Vishal (891).

Vinod (364).

Taniya (323).

Subhash (113 - not like regular SPs running brothel in KP flats. Only outcall).

Dev (555).

Rahul (567).

Manees (302).

Priya (600).

Vishal from Kharadi (508).

John (562).

Jessica (654).

Happy mongering.

Hammer893
04-26-17, 09:26
Had a NB Voucher pending with me which was about the expire and also needed to get a nice massage to loosen up my tense muscles due to work stress. And needed to offload.

Went in, was offered NE or Indian. Went for NE as I find them cuter.

Massage was good as the girl was strong and knew where to apply the pressure. She was not giving any hints so questioned her about extras, she was very nice and said she does not offer but can ask her friend. To which I gave my affirmation.

In comes the Indian chick, name is Priyaahh. Not a looker, but ok. Agreed to HJ+TL for 1. 5 K. I know I paid 0. 5 K more, but needed to release.

The moment she lifted her bra, I was happy to see they tities. Nice taut nipples the way I like them. She was liking it and even moaned when I kissed and licked her assets. The HJ was ok mechanical, but I slurrped her boobies well to my content and then she was able to drain junior of his juices.

Massage: 8/10 really good (NE girl).

Ambience: 6/10 still smelly bath area.

HJ+TL: 7/10 she did not remove her t and bra fully, and was partly distracted due to my licking and sucking and could not perform.

Overall: 7/10 - needed massage and release so was satisfied.

WIR: maybe, but the 799 and 999 vouchers are over.

DathRagnos
04-26-17, 09:36
OK I think I got it. Guys google it and check for a spa with a lot of "care" in its name. I guess that fits the riddle out here. Will try that out next week.Hi,

Went there yesterday, above hints are the same which I went. Requested Ms. S. Took 90 minutes Deep tissue for 2.5 K.

Got good bum massage and small hints.

In the end she was ready for HJ and not B2B.

Gave her tip and left.

Ramesh X
04-26-17, 13:09
Can you please PM me her number.

Thanks.Sorry bro, not subscribed yet for PM.

You can catch her on locanto.

Kp6305
04-26-17, 13:19
Tutli bro,

Thanks for good work in Pune forum.

By looking Pune forum miss Pune too much.

I am in dryland Bangalore.

Hi all, shall be visiting Pune next week and want to start second spell. There is a list from my old post, just wanted to confirm how many of them are active as of now.

There are few additions to the list (with last 3 digits, & only indies, not interested in SPs).

Miss A (615).

Disha (636).

Mona (665)..

Rajeshj
04-26-17, 15:57
Posting my experience with HW.

Was on regular daily activity. 2-3 months used to drop my son at pickup point (at schoolbus) where I used to see one HW she's neighbour of my flat as well and husband onsite job from last 1-2 yrs.

She used to meet daily morning just a casual chat but a day came when I was just getting ready of office in my bedroom from where I can see her bedroom as well.

I think she was changing her dress and unfortunately window curtains dropped may be due to loose fitting of curtains. And saw her in bra and pantee she immediatly went to her bathroom of master bedroom. Next day morning she was feeling uncomfortable to talk but I just have casual chat to which she responded well. However after 2-3 days she opened her window curtain and just used to see me. May be a hint. Not going into details how I hunt her as its long and step by step story.

As we have now kids holiday my family went to their home also her child was at her grandparents home for whole day due to holiday.

I went to her flat just to provide her school details. And finally started with hand touch and kiss (it took me 2-3 months to reach at this stage and 5-6 visit to her flat).

Went to her bedroom. Undressed her. Started kissing her she has clean shaved pussy. Ass and armpits. I liked all her body. Ass was also not having bad smell so licked her ass hole too.

She said she have never experienced such amazing feeling. We have bathroom bath where she was wet and I cleaned her by my tongue sucking all her body water. She was like in heaven.

She was not ready for BBJ but anyhow requested her but was not that good anyways will train her. She used to ask why men feel pleasure in sucking cock anyway just laughed.

Then we started actual act. She insisted without condom but I was not want to take risk like pregnancy etc. So used condi. Has first one and later after 2 hrs another one.

She insisted me to have more shots but as I was tired not able to come so avoided it. Then just slept naked. She justich said that she have amazing experience for liking her entire body but for foreplay she insisted to have more shots that to one after another to which I replied men take some time for second shot to come but she said she want back to back shot without any break to which I replied it's possible only in 3 some. Where once one man have shot she can take on another man to which she replied that she is ready for it if I know any good and safe friend.

I was quite surprise to hear it but thought came in mind may be she may blackmail me later if I bring friend and have 3 some and she can file any case against us.

Just told will think about it and had softdrinks and left back to my flat.

What do you think is it safe to have 3 some with such lady or its risky may be she may blackmail later.

Rajeshj
04-26-17, 16:01
Can you share SP Subhash number as well as Lux me number.

Also upload her pic.

BroadSword
04-26-17, 17:28

Miss A (615).

Disha (636).

Mona (665).

Lata (324)..Pallavi is around, I'm not sure of others.

Welcome to Pune bro. Its monsoon time for FRs.

Tut Li
04-26-17, 17:39
Tutli bro,

Thanks for good work in Pune forum.

By looking Pune forum miss Pune too much.

I am in dryland Bangalore.Bro. Good to see you here. Is your WA working? And who said banglore is dry land when None and dev987 are mongering at banglore.

Jiam339
04-26-17, 18:07
Hi Sree, did you tried Poorvi? Can you give more hint any building Alphabet and floor for flat.

I new society and like to explore possibilities to contact lady sp. There.

Thanks.

FunkyOgre
04-26-17, 18:17
You, Sire, are a very brave man. I am a scaredy cat and would never indugle with a neighbour whose home is visible from mine.

Ogre kd

Was on regular daily activity. 2-3 months used to drop my son at pickup point (at schoolbus) where I used to see one HW she's neighbour of my flat as well and husband onsite job from last 1-2 yrs.

She used to meet daily morning just a casual chat but a day came when I was just getting ready of office in my bedroom from where I can see her bedroom as well.

I think she was changing her dress and unfortunately window curtains dropped may be due to loose fitting of curtains. And saw her in bra and pantee she immediatly went to her bathroom of master bedroom. Next day morning she was feeling uncomfortable to talk but I just have casual chat to which she responded well. However after 2-3 days she opened her window curtain and just used to see me. May be a hint. Not going into details how I hunt her as its long and step by step story.

As we have now kids holiday my family went to their home also her child was at her grandparents home for whole day due to holiday.

I went to her flat just to provide her school details. And finally started with hand touch and kiss (it took me 2-3 months to reach at this stage and 5-6 visit to her flat).

Went to her bedroom. Undressed her. Started kissing her she has clean shaved pussy. Ass and armpits. I liked all her body. Ass was also not having bad smell so licked her ass hole too.

She said she have never experienced such amazing feeling. We have bathroom bath where she was wet and I cleaned her by my tongue sucking all her body water. She was like in heaven.

She was not ready for BBJ but anyhow requested her but was not that good anyways will train her. She used to ask why men feel pleasure in sucking cock anyway just laughed.

Then we started actual act. She insisted without condom but I was not want to take risk like pregnancy etc. So used condi. Has first one and later after 2 hrs another one.

She insisted me to have more shots but as I was tired not able to come so avoided it. Then just slept naked. She justich said that she have amazing experience for liking her entire body but for foreplay she insisted to have more shots that to one after another to which I replied men take some time for second shot to come but she said she want back to back shot without any break to which I replied it's possible only in 3 some. Where once one man have shot she can take on another man to which she replied that she is ready for it if I know any good and safe friend.

I was quite surprise to hear it but thought came in mind may be she may blackmail me later if I bring friend and have 3 some and she can file any case against us.

Just told will think about it and had softdrinks and left back to my flat.

What do you think is it safe to have 3 some with such lady or its risky may be she may blackmail later.

PardhuJoy
04-26-17, 18:23
Bro,

That was great you had a nice time with her. But please be safe as well. There won't be any risk if you took her out with your friends (Trustworthy) if you want to try for 3 some. If you go on either at your flat or at her place possibly there could be a risk. So please be careful while handling. It's always good idea to go on a known service apartment. Those are safe and many are safe too. No one knows and no one cares. Anyways congrats bro. This is my opinion and purely up to you.

As we have now kids holiday my family went to their home also her child was at her grandparents home for whole day due to holiday..

SexKing73
04-26-17, 18:24

Miss A (615).

Disha (636).

Mona (665)..Hi bro,

Thanks for such informative mail. It's a kind of mongering digest for new members. Sent you PM. Please reply. I am really excited for this long weekend!

Regards,

SK.

TittyBoy
04-26-17, 19:22
Thanks Nileshboy for the contact. Pretty easy to setup appointment and locate the place. Was greeted at the door with a smile. She was looking like a next door neighbor, must be in her early thirties. While chatting came to know she started this around 6 months back. Washed our tools before starting. Won't go much into detail but lots of foreplay and she has got very good BBJ skills. Handy tits with responsive nips. Banged her in 4 positions, spanked her ass and came like a king. All in all a good session. No DFK though. Very professional, updating on any delays, and transaction at the end.

Face: 6/10.

Body: 6/10. Fair average built with a bit of tummy.

BBJ: 8/10.

Energy: 9/10.

Cost: 5 k.

TB.

TittyBoy
04-26-17, 19:28
I would suggest not to indulge into a 3 some with a neighbours HW. The 3rd person may spill the beans with other friends and that may put yours as well as HWs private life at risk. The 3rd person may start indulging more friends with the HW if she wants to try something new. And if something goes wrong, and it goes public, your life will be stake. So I would suggest keep the enjoyment to yourself and don't share about this to anyone.

TB.

I went to her flat just to provide her school details. And finally started with hand touch and kiss (it took me 2-3 months to reach at this stage and 5-6 visit to her flat)..

Ramesh X
04-26-17, 19:47
Does her number ends with 976.No, her new number end with 204.

Adckbpu
04-26-17, 20:58
Dear bro your story really sounds wonderful and feels like dream come true, but in this I would like to share small incidence that has happened with one of my friend who is not on forum but your story is very 95% same like him, and guess what he had to pay huge cost for it as they were staying in same society and paid huge cost for the same, I would suggest if you are getting to enjoy with her just enjoy and keep it among you and play safe.

She said she have never experienced such amazing feeling. We have bathroom bath where she was wet and I cleaned her by my tongue sucking all her body water. She was like in heaven..

SummerTime1985
04-27-17, 05:21
Getting lots of PMs asking full name of miss P from my last FR. Chinese Animal it is! I also request you all not to pay more and hike up prices.

Thanks.

Tut Li
04-27-17, 06:57
Hi bro,

Thanks for such informative mail. It's a kind of mongering digest for new members. Sent you PM. Please reply. I am really excited for this long weekend!

Regards,

SK.Before posting last FR, I created space for about 50 messages and got about 45 pms in 4 hours.

Will clear and respond to almost all by Saturday.

Sitting Duck
04-27-17, 07:31
Before posting last FR, I created space for about 50 messages and got about 45 pms in 4 hours.

Will clear and respond to almost all by Saturday.Hi there,

Yup your PM inbox is full haha.

Would you share a couple of decent Indi contacts whom you think might be ready to come meet me in a hotel room in Kalyani Nagar / Koregaon Park area? Much appreciated!

I already have Pallavi and Ritu among a few others, but a couple from the latest list you posted would be helpful if you can mention their regular rates and any reference if needed?

Cheers,

SD.

TittyBoy
04-27-17, 11:56
After this FR, I have been bombarded with PMs asking for Ritus contact. I have shared the contact with almost all. But guys please don't hike the prices. 5 k 1 shot, 7 k 2 shots including place are the charges. So do not overpay and make others suffer.

Have fun,

Thanks,

TB.

Thanks Nileshboy for the contact. Pretty easy to setup appointment and locate the place. Was greeted at the door with a smile. She was looking like a next door neighbor, must be in her early thirties. While chatting came to know she started this around 6 months back. Washed our tools before starting. Won't go much into detail but lots of foreplay and she has got very good BBJ skills. Handy tits with responsive nips. Banged her in 4 positions, spanked her ass and came like a king. All in all a good session. No DFK though. Very professional, updating on any delays, and transaction at the end.

TB.

Anima1981
04-27-17, 12:59
Dude,

Nice FR, well written. For your query, I would suggest don't involve other person and also play safe. I knew one of my friend got into this situation and he could not able to come out from this and also whenever she asks, he has to pay in terms of goods. Moreover if both are in same society, then the danger is always high.

I went to her flat just to provide her school details. And finally started with hand touch and kiss (it took me 2-3 months to reach at this stage and 5-6 visit to her flat)...

AbcCool
04-27-17, 13:00
I once had nice b2 b massage with miss L at why spa aunty. SHE was perfect in job, but a bit old. When I called to reception, the guy said there are several other young massagers who do job similar to miss A and MISS L. Anyone has tried any other therapist in why spa (other than miss a and MISS l). Any of them provide good b2 b?

DungeonMasterX
04-27-17, 14:04

Miss A (615).

Disha (636).

Mona (665).

Lata (324).

Natasha (from locanto - 047).

Nikita (from Locanto 013, Nilakshi's number ends with same last 3 digits, but this is different).

Pooja (Bengali - 332)..Hi,

Your inbox is full again. So posting my request here itself.

My taste is purely middle-aged housewives / aunties. Large ass, anal option, and GFE would all be added bonus.

Among HWs, I already have Smitha, Rati, and Shaikh Saina contacts and tried the last one already. It will be great if you can PM me a few more from your list.

Thanks a lot!

TomPads123
04-27-17, 14:21
I once had nice b2 b massage with miss L at why spa aunty. SHE was perfect in job, but a bit old. When I called to reception, the guy said there are several other young massagers who do job similar to miss A and MISS L. Anyone has tried any other therapist in why spa (other than miss a and MISS l). Any of them provide good b2 b?I have tried with Ms and and Ms. L. Didn't like Ms L. And was OK bit tiny tits. Will try Ms A this weekend.

NileshBoy
04-27-17, 17:02
Hi team,

If possible please share Sonaly35 contact details.

Regards.

Kp6305
04-27-17, 17:14
Bro. Good to see you here. Is your WA working? And who said banglore is dry land when None and dev987 are mongering at banglore.I lost the access to old number, will PM you on WhatsApp from new number.

Eager to take your help on Bangalore, feel good seeing you active again.

SexKing73
04-27-17, 19:13
Hi there,

Yup your PM inbox is full haha.

Would you share a couple of decent Indi contacts whom you think might be ready to come meet me in a hotel room in Kalyani Nagar / Koregaon Park area? Much appreciated!

I already have Pallavi and Ritu among a few others, but a couple from the latest list you posted would be helpful if you can mention their regular rates and any reference if needed?

Cheers,

SD.Hi there,

Could you please PM me some indi contacts and tips on price and locations etc.

Regards,

SK.

SamK123
04-27-17, 19:37
On reading the FR, went to C day spa.

Unfortunately miss capital of Bulgaria.

Was not there, no other option went ahead hoping for some action.

Total waste of time and money.

Don't even think of going there.

No hygiene.

No service.

Nothing to mention.

My experience, others can defer.

Logicalpm
04-28-17, 00:36
Hi everyboday.

Has anyone tried an foreigner indi staying for a long in Pune. Offers only a day package at 35 K.

Send me PM only if you have had experience and not asking for contact (can share contact only with well established and reputed seniors.).

PuneriDingDong
04-28-17, 05:01
Hi guys,

I was unable to login with old username 'PuneriDude' even after resetting password. I posted some FRs long back. Also out of India for a year.

Created this DingDong username recently.

My recent exp is visit to AZ spa Aundh branch. Reception guy gave me mischievous smile and told me to try miss S. So got his intentions and selected her.

Massage ok decent, she is Marathi so I flirted with her for couple of times, she is reticent and forced me to wear dispos, which I was not at all comfortable. I thought, I took a wrong decision by selecting her as no hints during massage. At the end, I directly asked her for TL HJ, she quoted for 2 k which was not acceptable, negotiable to 1. 5 k she was not coming down to 1 k and I wanted to test her fair melons. She has a good pair of round assets hut still think 1.5 k is high.

Pros: nice looking, fair, slim. Massage was good.

Cons: pricy. I would suggest, don't pay much otherwise she will increase her price.

I had mate Pankhuri (symbi gal), soma (horny aunty similar to Smita), vaishali (Newly married horny nurse).

Still I didn't buy a subscription so really can't share their contacts.

Keep mongering and be safe.

Puneri DingDong.

Tut Li
04-28-17, 09:35
In a process to clear PM, found many messages (mostly newbies), asking for very young beautiful chicks below 25 with good service. (Will reply to each in next 2 days).

It is not to criticise someone but this is very dry forum and hardly there are 1-2 options which can't be shared with all the guys.

Now, if for some one this requirement is must, then only option is to visit SP place and select the chick. (don't go by pictures sent by them on whatsapp, most are ready to take you to his flat for selection).

SPs bring chicks from various cities and states, many are young and beautiful too, but service is not guareenteed in STs, this is major drawback.

Few known SPs are Henry, John, Rohit, Viraj, vishal, Gagan.

IAm1984
04-28-17, 09:52
Visited am spa hadpsar in famous mall. Though I know the message itself pricy I like cleanliness and privacy both they have.

Since its my 3 Rd visit in last 2 months, decided to try new therapist start with see.

She is on her 35 may be but initial itself started attitude which I was not comfortable, told to have soft message but felt like she is my enemy in past life. I got hurt even sometime. Good thing was I was allow to not wear dispo. Middle of the massage she start to give hint. Grabbed my balls couple of times and allowed me to touch her ass. Enjoyed a bit and she asked for want any extra. Told that 5 k for B2 B with BJ. 4 k only b2 b and 3 k HJ+TL. What the hell, I was like straight away told 3 k for b2 b+BJ. She was laughing like anything and I really got angry that time. Finally settled for 3. 5 k and then she commanded me to go and wash the Johnny. Man I decided not going to avail extra. I went inside and washed my face and came back and wore my dispo and told her to continue massage on my neck. LOL her face was like.

Then she was murmuring in Thai languages so many things. I was in Hindi as well.

Finally said thank you and she really wanted to ran out from my room. Back to home open vporn and did my handwork.

I am totally satafied as saved some bucks, moreover realized that I still have the capability to control my head over jhony.

Happy bahubali weekend guys.

-Rj.

Adckbpu
04-28-17, 10:23
Hello friends,

Would like to get review of girl called puja digits ending with (184), request to confirm if anyone has availed her service as she is asking for 20 K and says she is 21 yrs old and not ready to share her pics, says that book the room and she would give best GFE.

Reviews awaited.

Justice2013
04-28-17, 12:52
Hi buddy,

Looks like I hav got my god here.

Would be grateful if you can share your contacts.

Looking for the whole list man. And I'm sure. When I reciprocate in Delhi. It will be a match.

Miss A (615).

Disha (636)..

TittyBoy
04-28-17, 13:48
LOL I can imagine her face. Well done bro. Great you did not overpay. Attitude of the girl is important.

Visited am spa hadpsar in famous mall. Though I know the message itself pricy I like cleanliness and privacy both they have.

Since its my 3 Rd visit in last 2 months, decided to try new therapist start with see.

She is on her 35 may be but initial itself started attitude which I was not comfortable, told to have soft message but felt like she is my enemy in past life. I got hurt even sometime. Good thing was I was allow to not wear dispo. Middle of the massage she start to give hint. Grabbed my balls couple of times and allowed me to touch her ass. Enjoyed a bit and she asked for want any extra. Told that 5 k for B2 B with BJ. 4 k only b2 b and 3 k HJ+TL. What the hell, I was like straight away told 3 k for b2 b+BJ. She was laughing like anything and I really got angry that time. Finally settled for 3. 5 k and then she commanded me to go and wash the Johnny. Man I decided not going to avail extra. I went inside and washed my face and came back and wore my dispo and told her to continue massage on my neck. LOL her face was like..

CoolGuy86
04-28-17, 14:14
Hi guys,

This is again an old FR. I had bought some vouchers from nearbuy and booked for a slot with Yung Spa near NIBm Kondhwa.

Opted for 90 minutes massage.

Nice ambiance and good girls all are Indian from the NE.

I was given miss V Nice massage started. Gave few hints for Extras and then finally I asked her. She agreed for 1 k TL with HJ. Awesome boobs and sucked them to the very core bottom, she started moaning and enjoying the deed. Didn't allow for fingering Gave real nice HJ started to stroke slowly and then I came in another 10 minutes.

Nice experience so repeated the Same spa but this time a different therapist was assigned. She gave very good massage but denied for any extras.

So need to book the same Miss V again to get good extras next time.

Damages: 1200 at the counter 1 k as tips for HJ & TL.

Cheers,

Coolguy86.

CoolGuy86
04-28-17, 14:23
LOL that was really a nice FR bro. Finally, you did something that is really appreciable.

She is on her 35 may be but initial itself started attitude which I was not comfortable, told to have soft message but felt like she is my enemy in past life. I got hurt even sometime. Good thing was I was allow to not wear dispo. Middle of the massage she start to give hint. Grabbed my balls couple of times and allowed me to touch her ass. Enjoyed a bit and she asked for want any extra. Told that 5 k for B2 B with BJ. 4 k only b2 b and 3 k HJ+TL. What the hell, I was like straight away told 3 k for b2 b+BJ. She was laughing like anything and I really got angry that time. Finally settled for 3. 5 k and then she commanded me to go and wash the Johnny. Man I decided not going to avail extra. I went inside and washed my face and came back and wore my dispo and told her to continue massage on my neck. LOL her face was like..

BadDildo0808
04-28-17, 14:28
Hi all,

Writing about an experience in BP. Here's how it went.

I had been looking for a quick fuck in Pune for quite cheap, so decided to hunt down BP, and I managed to do the exact opposite, literally got hunted myself and escaped by the skin of my teeth!

I walked into the famed BP, through this shady lane and almost immediately I was hounded by a horde of girls promising all kinds of activity.

Spotted a chick who was fairly okay, and went to talk to her, as soon as I reached, she pulled me into her room and took me into the back, where she tried to force herself onto me, I stopped her trying to figure out what I was getting myself into, I was joined in by an older woman who also wanted to take me. At this point I didn't realise that this was a trick to rob me of my cash, although the alarm bells were ringing.

The younger girl grabbed my waist and started to hump me, after partially stripping naked, while the reality was that she was trying to grab my wallet. (Post edits: TBH, I wouldn't have thought twice about doing this chick, she was fairly fit, not too dark skinned, and had medium sized boobies, her ad wasn't too bad either.).

When I pushed her away, the older woman and her started to scream, and out came a big buffy looking dude. I knew then and there that I was done for.

We argued for a bit and the guy grabbed me by the collar, and demanded that I should pay while slapping me across the face. To which the older woman revealed my wallet from behind her, and pulled out the 3 K in cash sitting inside.

With nothing more that they could take, they then let me go.

I write this with an intention to inform other readers, of the dangers at BP, and if you are going to go, make sure you follow the rules laid down by this forum.

1. Don't take any valuables.

2. No more money than you absolutely need.

3. Do not go inside the houses unless you have finished the negotiation. (My addition).

Seniors, if there are any more rules / experiences you wish to add, please do so. I believe I will keep my mongering exclusively to spas and SPs from now on, maybe someday when I gather enough courage, I might try again.

As always,

Be safe fellow mongers.

Below, is a report of my second engagement with see Day Spa.

On reading the FR, went to C day spa.

Unfortunately miss capital of Bulgaria.

Was not there, no other option went ahead hoping for some action.

Total waste of time and money.

Don't even think of going there.

No hygiene.

No service.

Nothing to mention.

My experience, others can defer.Sam, I had a similar experience, on my second visit, although I recommended the spa when I went there for the first time, on the second visit the receptionist wouldn't give me miss S (Capital of Bulgaria), had to go with Miss V (Name similar to popular restaurant on FC road), massage was decent, but no extras on offer.

Sadly another fail in Pune.

BadDildo.

Double Shot
04-28-17, 16:34
Tut Li.

Thanks for your reply to my PM. There is one small but essential detail missing in that mail.

So I have replied accordingly. Please send a one-line reply to my mail.

Thanks in advance.

Double Shot.

KenTheRockstar
04-28-17, 17:30
First of all thanks a lot guys. On my previous FR of encounter with maid, I received a lot of suggestions and precautionary measures. Etc.

I do understand the risk of it and what will be the impact of the act as well. But honestly, at this age of 35 I cannot change my habits anymore.

Coming to story of the session, got a place of one of my dearest friend since he and his family went on vacation. He does know that I bring girls to his house, but his family is not aware of it at all.

Had informed this lady and had been asking her to be prepared this for over a week.

Finally got his confirmation in last week about the flat empty for 2 days.

Immediately took the keys and made the setup in his living room and bathroom.

Setup of hidden camera in living, nice liquid soap in bathroom.

Informed the lady to meet on the midway to friend's place and dropped her on the entrance of the colony. Asked the lady to follow me from there. His place road facing and noisy place. I wonder how can he stay there with continuous noise of vehicles. Anyways.

As soon as we were in, bolted the doors and started caressing her vigorously on her sari and was almost about tear blouse.

Within seconds she was out of clothes. Asked her to get into the bathroom. We had a nice bath together. She had great body. But not clean shaved.

After nice long time in bathroom under the shower. We came on the sofa in living. I was very eager to insert in her. Was rubbing my cock on her love hole. After rolling over for couple minutes on sofa asked her to suck it deep. She was very reluctant to it. But then got my cock on her face and in her mouth. Finally she was sucking it nicely. I was cumming slowly in her mouth. I knew it. She just ran in bathroom to spit it. Went behind her in bathroom and once again made her suck. I just wanted to release my entire load in her mouth. Within 5-10 minutes drooped deep in her mouth.

We cleaned ourselves and came back on sofa.

On the way to the place I had got a large pizza and cold drink. Had some pizza and were relaxing on sofa watching tv.

Asked her why did she let me do it. Didn't she had any objection on it.

She was quite frank that she does like having sex but she had never dared to have it other than her husband so far. Her husband is a cab driver and she stays close to the Karve road statue on rent. She is from some village near Pune.

She doesn't have kids so far but planning to have one very soon. I said I can help you in that and she laughed at it.

She was pretty much comfortable and in the meantime she was cuddling my junior to wake him up.

Were talking a lot about lot of things and I was finding it very funny as how these people think about different things we deal with differently. Anyways.

Johnny was ready for action again after long 40 - 50 minutes.

Asked her to suck it again with a promise I won't CIM this time. Got nice sloppy BJ and started in doggy style. Was loving banging her that way. Changed to WOT as I actually wanted to spank her hard.

She was enjoying it. We were bumping on my friends sofa for long time in different positions except 69.

She was cooperating really fine. I was really excited. Asked her to remove condi. She pulled it out and started in sideways caressing her boobs and spanking by other hand.

Finally released the load inside her.

It was going on such a long time that I just left my cock inside her and was laying on her for 5-10 minutes.

Both of us were sweaty and I realised the sofa is getting its stains.

Went in bathroom. Had a shower again. We were back on sofa. I was all drained out and hungry again.

Had the remaining pizza while watching movie. She was still in the mood to have another round. She gave a lot of tips on fast erection while discussing. She was trying to get more info about me in general.

Once again junior was hard in some time. Didn't ask her about condom this time. Started the session. Was loving to fuck her hard. This time lifted her against the wall holding both her legs.

Once again dropped inside her some of it and took her to bathroom and asked her to take rest of the load in mouth.

Had a wonderful day with her.

Was able to capture some part of my sex life on my hidden camera under the cushion. Unfortunately the SD was left with only 12 minutes of memory. But was able to capture the first BJ she was giving.

Please don't bombard my inbox with requests of her contact, so early.

I'm going to have her for number of more sessions for another couple of months. If possible will make her pregnant. LOL.

Definitely there is a risk in this type of approach. So I won't suggest unless one is completely sure to go ahead with it.

Attached is her snapshot from video I had taken.

SexKing73
04-28-17, 18:06
In a process to clear PM, found many messages (mostly newbies), asking for very young beautiful chicks below 25 with good service. (Will reply to each in next 2 days).

It is not to criticise someone but this is very dry forum and hardly there are 1-2 options which can't be shared with all the guys.

Now, if for some one this requirement is must, then only option is to visit SP place and select the chick. (don't go by pictures sent by them on whatsapp, most are ready to take you to his flat for selection).

SPs bring chicks from various cities and states, many are young and beautiful too, but service is not guareenteed in STs, this is major drawback.

Few known SPs are Henry, John, Rohit, Viraj, vishal, Gagan.Thanks for PM me Sonaly's no but it's coming switched off. Can you please check my PM. Looking for some action tomorrow.

SexKing73.

ManuTd5397
04-28-17, 19:09
No, her new number end with 204.Hello,

Can you send me her number?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

CellsHave2345
04-29-17, 06:01
Is there a single spa in Pune with Indian therapists? Haven't found one till date after trying 7-8 places.There is an Indian therapist at A spa KP. She is 9/10 do let me know if you want to go.

DathRagnos
04-29-17, 08:14
Hi guys,

I was trying to give Sonaly number in PM and now I can't even send a single message not even to contact us. (Jackson).

TittyBoy
04-29-17, 11:58
Great find bro. But a big no for me without a condom and with a maid.

TB.

First of all thanks a lot guys. On my previous FR of encounter with maid, I received a lot of suggestions and precautionary measures. Etc.

I do understand the risk of it and what will be the impact of the act as well. But honestly, at this age of 35 I cannot change my habits anymore.

Coming to story of the session, got a place of one of my dearest friend since he and his family went on vacation. He does know that I bring girls to his house, but his family is not aware of it at all.

Had informed this lady and had been asking her to be prepared this for over a week.

Informed the lady to meet on the midway to friend's place and dropped her on the entrance of the colony. Asked the lady to follow me from there. His place road facing and noisy place. I wonder how can he stay there with continuous noise of vehicles. Anyways.

RedAlloy
04-29-17, 15:22
Hi,

Anybody tasted Shivani ending with 941. She had sent her pics also, looks good but required any feedback. Also anyone tasted leena recently, asking for outcall second time. But confused as first time her service was not good.

Tried AZ spa with MissM, got very nice BJ and pussy fingering.

GoldenYear
04-29-17, 15:41
Can you please tell me about the service of the girl in attached pic?

This girl I guess was discussed on the forum many times.

SP quoted 5 K with place for 2 sessions.

RedAlloy
04-29-17, 17:22
Any one knowing Sanghvi indi ending 937. Please review, calls at her flat in Nashik phata.

Tut Li
04-29-17, 17:26
Hi guys,

I was trying to give Sonaly number in PM and now I can't even send a single message not even to contact us. (Jackson).Ya. . there is some technical issue. I also faced this problem.

Logicalpm
04-29-17, 18:45
Tested following bird through SP.

Costly but nice service.

SamK123
04-29-17, 19:03
Wow man you rock, your courage, hats off.

Great find and very nice FR.

But dude without any protection, I feel it's really risky.

Think like this way, with protection you can enjoy for much more time.

Otherwise its very nice find.

Informed the lady to meet on the midway to friend's place and dropped her on the entrance of the colony. Asked the lady to follow me from there. His place road facing and noisy place. I wonder how can he stay there with continuous noise of vehicles. Anyways..

PuneMasti
04-29-17, 19:11
Mates,

Could someone please share Rati Baner number?

PankajV
04-29-17, 19:21
Whatever you do, one man army or threesome, whenever you have a chat on whtap, sms or video call OR actual act. Keep a backup of proofs that she is doing all by her will & you are not forcing her. Don't let her know you are gathering them.

If she is really in need of man and if she is a family oriented she will not play greedy way of asking you to gather someone to satisfy her by paying.

If she is really a family oriented & need a man, she will have either you or someone else but in secret of letting you 2 guys to know. Because she will play safe in this scene. (I have similar encounter and we both play very wisely with each other keeping families at safe distances in such mess.).

If she is *Then just pay & enjoy but make sure you are in position to save your ass.

Was on regular daily activity. 2-3 months used to drop my son at pickup point (at school bus) where I used to see one HW she's neighbor of my flat as well and husband onsite job from last 1-2 yrs.

I think she was changing her dress and unfortunately window curtains dropped may be due to loose fitting of curtains. And saw her in bra and pantie she immediately went to her bathroom of master bedroom. Next day morning she was feeling uncomfortable to talk but I just have casual chat to which she responded well. However after 2-3 days she opened her window curtain and just used to see me. May be a hint. Not going into details how I hunt her as its long and step by step story.

I went to her flat just to provide her school details. And finally started with hand touch and kiss (it took me 2-3 months to reach at this stage and 5-6 visit to her flat)...

SamK123
04-29-17, 20:33
Hi,

Can anyone please.

Share Rati P.S. Contact.

Thanks.

MyDream8
04-30-17, 07:19
I met this indie long time back in Sanghavi nr one of the bank.

She was very new to this world that time and was doing it for some financial problem.

Looks not that great but attitude was good and wanted to satisfy. No BJ and DFK though. (she might be giving it now I don't know).

I paid around 3 k for 2 sessions that time. Somedays back I called and rates are jacked upto 8 k which I denied.

Generally his husband / friend / SP picks the call. If you try her please sharee FR.

Any one knowing Sanghvi indi ending 937. Please review, calls at her flat in Nashik phata.

MyDream8
04-30-17, 07:31
I think issue is resolved now as I have sent you pm. Please reply.

Ya. . there is some technical issue. I also faced this problem..

Puntimepass
04-30-17, 09:27
Called up Y spa above book store and asked for Miss P. BTW, if you ask who is available, he will not start with Miss P. He wants to push other therapist I think.

Reached there on time. The guy there was pushing for taking a membership for 5 which includes 4 60 min sessions. I was not interested.

P is bit chubby, but excellent figure. (beauty is in the eye of the beholder). More importantly no silicon, all natural.

I discarded the dispo to start with. So I guess my intentions were clear to her from start. Started with good back massage. After half hour initiated the topic. Started negotiating from 5 and came down to 3.5. I knew it was. 5 more. Anyway was not in mood to further argue.

Good session with excellent BJ. Finally exploded CIM!

Looks- 7/10.

Boobs- 9/10.

Figure- 8/10.

Service- 9/10.

WIR. Yes.

PM me if you need any info.

Enjoy.

RonyShet
04-30-17, 11:23
Tried two spas last week:

1) Why spa above book store:

Purchased NB coupon and booked appointment with Miss A as discussed on this forum. Upon reaching there on time receptionist guy said Miss A is busy and he did not have any appointment from me.

He said Miss and is available. I asked for Miss L and he agreed.

Message was good. While massaging she pulled dispo down and started bum massage. She was asking whether it is my first visit to this spa. I said no and lied that have availed service from Miss A.

Upon completing back massage I turned back down and Johny was already hard.

She asked whether I want B2B and quoted 3.5 K and 4 K for B2B with BJ. I said 3 K for B2B with BJ. She agreed and asked me to wash my tool.

I came from bathroom and saw her covering herself in towel and fixing her hairs looking at the mirror. I grabbed her from back and was pressing her boobs and ass and kissing her over neck.

Her boobs are natural and they are medium sized. Sucked her boobs a lot and asked her to lay on the bed and fingered her pussy.

After some time asked her to take control. She started B2 B in her style and was willingly doing it. Kissing my nipples and ear and neck.

Then she started BJ and ball sucking. She has great skills. I was banging her head on my cock very hard and after 5 minutes or so I came in her mouth. She did not object.

Then we had bath together where she again played with my johny and then I left.

Damages: 999 NB coupon + 3 K for B2B with BJ.

WIR: Yes as she tries to please you.

2) Bri spa in P G:

Got NB coupon and booked appointment. As we don't have much info about this Spa on forum did not ask for special therapist and was banging on my luck.

They have indian and NE therapist and I was assigned Indian one Miss A.

She has bit darker skin but her assets were good.

Message was not at all good she was bit rough. I asked her to slow down.

No hints of extras during message. And I did not even asked for the same and wanted her to initiate.

Towards end of the message she started asking questions about where I stay and first time visit and all that.

Then she offered HJ and quoted 1.5 K. I said 1 K for HJ and TL. She did not agree.

I told her I am not interested and continue with massage. She then said 1 K for HJ but no top access.

I again told her I am not interested.

She completed massage then I took bath was leaving.

While leaving I saw beautiful NE girl over there. She was cute.

So may be next time I will try her and post review for the same.

Damages: 899 NB coupon.

WIR: No.

I will try other NE girl next time.

I stay in P G. Does anyone have indie contacts in P G or Sangvi area? I will try them and post review.

Logicalpm
04-30-17, 11:25
Yesterday when I was in mood of action, I had contacted couple of SPs. However since I liked the Thai girl which I have already reported in my last post, hence has to let go some other Desi good birds from different SP. So decided to try one of them today.

Called SP. Negotiated rate as 7. 5 K ST and had a action today morning.

Picture of desi bird attached.

Again a very good experience except the choice of lingerie of Desi girls most of the time put me off and she was also not exception to that rule.

But except that one minus point she was amazing. Knows how to please a client. Most of dishes were on menu but I only like to teast few of then.

TittyBoy
04-30-17, 12:55
Had a NB coupon pending which was going to expire. So just walked in and was appointed miss S. Very good massssage and good attitude. Decided for HJ+TL. Good size boobs and sucked them hard till I came.

Gave a head msg and stretching as there was some time remaining. Took a shower and left. BTW the rooms are big with attached bathrooms and well maintained.

NB cost: 0.999 k.

Extras: 1.5 k.

TB.

YellowOxide1
04-30-17, 13:26
Yesterday when I was in mood of action, I had contacted couple of SPs. However since I liked the Thai girl which I have already reported in my last post, hence has to let go some other Desi good birds from different SP. So decided to try one of them today.

Called SP. Negotiated rate as 7. 5 K ST and had a action today morning.

Picture of desi bird attached.

Again a very good experience except the choice of lingerie of Desi girls most of the time put me off and she was also not exception to that rule.

But except that one minus point she was amazing. Knows how to please a client. Most of dishes were on menu but I only like to teast few of then.Can bet bottom dollar that she would be wearing a short tights. I feel like literally barfing on those choice of underwear.

RedAlloy
04-30-17, 14:24
Guys,

After lot of follow up and request Sanghvi / Nashik phata indie sent his pics.

RedAlloy
04-30-17, 14:27
Missed to upload pics, refer below pics.

Logicalpm
04-30-17, 15:07
Can bet bottom dollar that she would be wearing a short tights. I feel like literally barfing on those choice of underwear.You said it bro. Big turn off for me.

Bond Bond
04-30-17, 16:20
Any updates on SA babes. I just logged in that site after a few months and see many new faces there. Don't want to spend on subscription as last experience was not too good. Any updates would be appreciated via PM.

JizzyB
04-30-17, 18:13
What's the damage?

PM the SP's contact details.

-JizzyB.

Tested following bird through SP.

Costly but nice service.

Adckbpu
04-30-17, 18:21
You said it bro. Big turn off for me.This was also an issue with Nilakshi as well as she use to wear very sad one.

Tamarind29
04-30-17, 18:52

She is on her 35 may be but initial itself started attitude which I was not comfortable, told to have soft message but felt like she is my enemy in past life. I got hurt even sometime. Good thing was I was allow to not wear dispo. Middle of the massage she start to give hint. Grabbed my balls couple of times and allowed me to touch her ass. Enjoyed a bit and she asked for want any extra. Told that 5 k for B2 B with BJ. 4 k only b2 b and 3 k HJ+TL. What the hell, I was like straight away told 3 k for b2 b+BJ. She was laughing like anything and I really got angry that time. Finally settled for 3. 5 k and then she commanded me to go and wash the Johnny. Man I decided not going to avail extra. I went inside and washed my face and came back and wore my dispo and told her to continue massage on my neck. LOL her face was like.

Then she was murmuring in Thai languages so many things. I was in Hindi as well.

Finally said thank you and she really wanted to ran out from my room. Back to home open vporn and did my handwork..This made me laugh for 5 minutes straight.

Glad you made the day and these therapists should also understand that we not relatives of Ambani.

Happy mongering.

Avimeddy
04-30-17, 19:40
Hi all brothers,

I am reading this forum since 4 years, I also had my share to this forum not in full fledge but some what information which I did have, now the thing is like I am in Chicago for the very first time in my whole life or you can say this is my first visit to any country other than India, back In India I did have lots of information related to mongering, but now new country new rules, so basically I hands are bound over here since I do not have any details about CG market over here also I don't know like should I trust on anyone or not. If my dear friends can help me out here then it will be too good and I will score over here, please let me know only the directions or instructions I will follow them and soon will post my very first FR from Chicago on the forum. Thank you all for your lovely information which you did provide on the forum, please forgive my spelling because writing this report through the pH.

Thank you.

Sameer142
04-30-17, 20:03
Hello guy,

I am from Bangalore and have been active in the Bangalore forum. I have just landed in this beautiful city of Pune and am looking to taste some local delicacies. Will need your help to find out the right places. It would be great if someone could help me out with names of good MP with references.

Willing to share my contacts from Blore and Hyderabad.

Please make my visit a memorable one.

Cheers!

Sam.

SamK123
05-01-17, 02:27
Bro,

You need to buy subscription to share contact details and all.

Buy subscription, your pm will be activated and forum members will be able to help you.

Keep rocking!

Purchased NB coupon and booked appointment with Miss A as discussed on this forum. Upon reaching there on time receptionist guy said Miss A is busy and he did not have any appointment from me.

Message was good. While massaging she pulled dispo down and started bum massage. She was asking whether it is my first visit to this spa. I said no and lied that have availed service from Miss A.

She asked whether I want B2B and quoted 3.5 K and 4 K for B2B with BJ. I said 3 K for B2B with BJ. She agreed and asked me to wash my tool.

I came from bathroom and saw her covering herself in towel and fixing her hairs looking at the mirror. I grabbed her from back and was pressing her boobs and ass and kissing her over neck..

Bond123
05-01-17, 03:20
Hello guy,

I am from Bangalore and have been active in the Bangalore forum. I have just landed in this beautiful city of Pune and am looking to taste some local delicacies. Will need your help to find out the right places. It would be great if someone could help me out with names of good MP with references.

Willing to share my contacts from Blore and Hyderabad.

Please make my visit a memorable one.

Cheers!

Sam.Your inbox is full. Please make some space.

SexKing73
05-01-17, 04:47
Hi all brothers,

I am reading this forum since 4 years, I also had my share to this forum not in full fledge but some what information which I did have, now the thing is like I am in Chicago for the very first time in my whole life or you can say this is my first visit to any country other than India, back In India I did have lots of information related to mongering, but now new country new rules, so basically I hands are bound over here since I do not have any details about CG market over here also I don't know like should I trust on anyone or not. If my dear friends can help me out here then it will be too good and I will score over here, please let me know only the directions or instructions I will follow them and soon will post my very first FR from Chicago on the forum. Thank you all for your lovely information which you did provide on the forum, please forgive my spelling because writing this report through the pH.

Thank you.There things are much easy. Just grab local paper or any online classified like locanto. There is no such risk of raid etc. Or just visit massage parlor or striptease. They all provide FS and ready to come to your place.

PuneriDingDong
05-01-17, 05:01
I had tried that cute NE girl that you were mentioned. She was good at massage but does not provide extra. Even dispos are compulsory, No hints during massage. Then I decided not to try this spa as extras are not offered, less costly though.

I came from bathroom and saw her covering herself in towel and fixing her hairs looking at the mirror. I grabbed her from back and was pressing her boobs and ass and kissing her over neck.

Her boobs are natural and they are medium sized. Sucked her boobs a lot and asked her to lay on the bed and fingered her pussy..

SexKing73
05-01-17, 05:04
Had Pallavi this weekend. Here is the FR. Had 10-15 minutes chit chat and then went out with her on her two wheeler to get rubber. She just took advantage and bought few cosmetics and sandwich etc. We came back. Had sandwiches bit of chit chat and then decided to start the action. There was absolutely no rush which I like. Started with washing our tools. I asked her to wash mine which she did. Then lied down and she gave awesome kisses over entire body and the blowjob. Simply awesome. Then after 5 minutes I took her in doggy. I was standing and she was on bed. Did this for 4-5 minutes. Changed the rubber. Then I came to my favorite position which is always my last position and started slowly for 3-4 minutes and then in express mode for last 2 minutes. Was very satisfying.

Look- 6 (only negative).

Body- 8 (boobs are okay).

Attitude and service- 9.

Blow, GFE- 9.

Damage- 6 K + 400 (cosmetic+sandwiches).

WIR. Yes if look is not a major criteria.

TittyBoy
05-01-17, 05:27
Hi bro,

There are many strip clubs near downtown where you can get started. Also there are spas as well which offer happy endings. Google can help you with that. Check the eroticreview or eros website for providers and their reviews. It's going to be a bit expensive but go for it's a totally different experience.

TB.

Hi all brothers,

Thank you.

Sameer142
05-01-17, 06:44
Your inbox is full. Please make some space.Sorry brother! Cleared it out now. Please try.

EyesWitcher21
05-01-17, 07:57
Hi all brothers,

Thank you.While I don't have Chicago specific information, I have lived in the United States for several years on the west coast and visited many cities where I explored various mongering options. Here are a few points to consider.

1. You have numerous options. Strip clubs, MPs, companionship options as per your budget.

2. It's relatively easy to find "suitable" matches for companionship as there are lots of independent and verifiable providers.

3. Check out Chicago backpages, slixa, eros for local listings.

4. Having at least 1 subscription to verify the reviews of experiences of fellow mongers is highly recommended. P411, eroticreviews, whitelist etc are very useful.

5. As with this profession regardless of the country you are in, you have to be careful and be wary of LE activities. Scan through local news for any recent raids etc.

Overall the US is way way better than India. I miss it.

Enjoy your time.

EyesWitcher21
05-01-17, 08:28
Went here a few weeks ago for the first time. Ms K was available. Okayish face but good assets. I like voluptuous ones. Massage was pretty good. We didn't talk a lot as in she was not chatting up much just answering my questions. I had removed my dispo within 15 minutes of starting of massage. But she didn't ask about extras or gave any hints.

Finally when it was about 20 minutes remaining, I asked her. She asked what do I want. I said B2B. She said 4 k for B2B and 2 k for HJ and TL. I was like you've got to be kidding me. I said I have only 2.2 k. She said no. I even tried to persuade her that if you agree on this price, next time I ll come to you for massage. She still didn't budge. I was like screw it, let's just get done with 2.2 k.

Actually it was pretty good. She acted as if being seduced by me. Had light kisses, put hands inside her panti and fondled her bum. Then she gave nice prostate massage, came on her boobs. WIR for sure but I guess she is back to Thailand.

PuneGuy1
05-01-17, 09:18
Thanks to Bro tut li and RohanDe, got Ritu's number, contacted her yesterday, fixed the meeting in evening. She asked me to come to famous jewellery shop in k*rude, from there she directed me to her location, a peaceful society. She is awesome, started with washing of tool, and then what followed for the rest of hour was sheer bliss, one best experience in my mongering life. Guys she has great skills in oral, and BBJ, no DFK though. Body is shaped with slight tummy. Fair in complexion, total GFE. Damage 8000 for 2 deeds. Value for money. The only concern I have is safety of her place, as it's surrounded by families, I fear someone might complain. Play safe.

Bad Duck
05-01-17, 10:51
Can someone be kind enough to pm me the details of Ritu? I can buy you a beer while we exchange FRs?

HungryBoy93
05-01-17, 11:02
Hey guys!

Was just thinking that I do have a spare apartment to myself in Pune. I have moved to Mumbai but still use it sometimes (once in 2-3 months) when I visit Pune for work.

Rather than using hotels which are suspicious and prone to LE attacks, you fellow brothers can use it for bringing your birds here and doing the deed.

This forum has given me a lot, but I have always been a silent observer.

It's time I give something back to the group that has given me so many "Happy Endings".

Cheers!

Ralsdm
05-01-17, 11:48
Have been receiving WA messages from the Wakad Chick name starting with and, who has many bad reviews and just one good review on this site with pic. Please let me know if any other member also has received the same and if anyone else has been with her recently. Apparently she was in Goa for some time so she was not replying to messages, now short of cash so maybe she is messaging on WA. Still I would like to know if anyone has any reviews or advice.

DungeonMasterX
05-01-17, 12:00
Will reciprocate if anyone PMs me this number.

AnishHookUp
05-01-17, 13:48
Can someone please provide review for these birds. Planning to check out three in coming three days of freedom.

Please don't flood my Inbox for contacts. No one has reciprocated after I shared contacts last time. So, I'll be very selective while sharing contact this time.

Many thanks.

AnishHookUp
05-01-17, 13:52
Forgot to add attachments in last post. Here are pics.

Please provide reviews if anyone have checked them out.

RedAlloy
05-01-17, 14:50
Guys,

Got this pic from reliable SP. Telling she is model from westbengal, rates 40 k LT. Pics are attached.

Also Sangvi / Nashik phata indi shared one more pic without face in saree, asking to come at his flat. She is doing this with his husband. Can be risky. Haven't decided yet to go with her. Any reviews or suggestions are welcome.

DungeonMasterX
05-01-17, 15:44
Decided to try this contact which I had got long time back. Firstly, asked me to come to wrong place. Asked to come to Big Bazar Vishrantwadi. Then told me it's another 5 km from there to a place called Jakat Naka. Then told to book a nearby lodge which I did which is obviously very shady and also takes away your ID proof for xeroxing for an uncomfortable amount of time.

The lady kept me waiting for a full half an hour before she appeared. Had called her 4 times in between, finally she arrived. And started the downpour of hyper-attitude of the type you face at budhwar peth. She is of totally pitch black skin color (will become totally invisible at night). Boobs are small but firm, and ass is ok type. Overall firm body (because she is not very old, late 20's I think) but totally black color.

But the problem is she doesn't let you touch anything! My jaw dropped when I heard this. What did I come here for? To see a lady see inside a showcase without touching? No question of DFK, cannot suck or touch boobs and pussy. The excuse is that she will get infection.

Anyway, so she undressed herself quickly. Then started off with covered BJ which was very hurried. I asked is there any hurry? She replies in full flow of attitude that yes off course this is short time max 15-20 minutes how much more will you take. Others at least try to deny that there are in a hurry. This ***** is agreeing that she is in a hurry because this is supposed to be "Short time".

After a while she lies down and tells me to put on another condi and then insert. Princess needs double layer security! Then when I try to properly position her legs to insert properly, she starts again, don't pull my legs insert in that way, insert if you can or else don't! Wow!! I would have ran away had I not made the payment. Anyway, somehow I inserted and came in another 4-5 minutes (because I had not had sex for more than a week).

Then cleaned up and got ready. Meanwhile she went into the washroom and just sat down on the floor and started to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) on the floor without using the commode! (Basically she is a village girl and the rude way she speaks and behaves also shows that).

Quickly ran out of the lodge and jumped into an ola that I had booked while getting ready. Overall, a bad experience. Request all forumers to never use this and delete the number if you have it. Her business is doing well it seems because she got another call as I was leaving. More reason why all should boycott her.

Damage: 3.5 K total (2.7 K to her, 0.8 K to lodge)- she started at even higher rate but managed to bring it down. The person from whom I had got the contact had told 4K. So people are very much overpaying her. Please stop this. Please stop going to her even.

DungeonMasterX
05-01-17, 15:47
Had Pallavi this weekend. Here is the FR. Had 10-15 minutes chit chat and then went out with her on her two wheeler to get rubber. She just took advantage and bought few cosmetics and sandwich etc. We came back. Had sandwiches bit of chit chat and then decided to start the action. There was absolutely no rush which I like. Started with washing our tools. I asked her to wash mine which she did. Then lied down and she gave awesome kisses over entire body and the blowjob. Simply awesome. Then after 5 minutes I took her in doggy. I was standing and she was on bed. Did this for 4-5 minutes. Changed the rubber. Then I came to my favorite position which is always my last position and started slowly for 3-4 minutes and then in express mode for last 2 minutes. Was very satisfying.

Look- 6 (only negative)..Unfortunately people like you jack up the prices! Do you think she is really worth 6 K for ST? Try Ritu at 5 K, better body, same GFE.

MongerBwoy
05-01-17, 15:56
So this inde has asked for 10 k for ST, 15 k for FT and 25 k outstation for two nights. Not very sure because she has asked for some advance.

Images attached.

Goes by the name Sa- Ra-Ga-Ma.

I have got the digits.

AnishHookUp
05-01-17, 16:01
Can you please provide reviews for following birds from Pune.

Thanks.

Tut Li
05-01-17, 18:17
Thanks to Bro tut li and RohanDe, got Ritu's number, contacted her yesterday, fixed the meeting in evening. She asked me to come to famous jewellery shop in k*rude, from there she directed me to her location, a peaceful society. She is awesome, started with washing of tool, and then what followed for the rest of hour was sheer bliss, one best experience in my mongering life. Guys she has great skills in oral, and BBJ, no DFK though. Body is shaped with slight tummy. Fair in complexion, total GFE. Damage 8000 for 2 deeds. Value for money. The only concern I have is safety of her place, as it's surrounded by families, I fear someone might complain. Play safe.Buddy. You are best example of desperate newbie.

An FR on 25th April by nilesh has clearly mentioned damage of 7 K for 2 pops. And within 1 week, you paid 8 k. Not a good start. Also wrote 2-3 times and to many members in pm to avoid her for sometimes to avoid price hike. I think now she will charge 8 k for 2 pops and still people will pay.

PuneriDingDong
05-01-17, 18:59
Today I mate Sanjana, number ending with 948. She lives in pimple gurav, typical HW, dusky, petite body. I talked to her and found decent so go ahead. I am big boobs lover and tried many so this wanted to fuck petite one. She has 2 kids so pussy was bit loose.

Session started with regular chit chat, she was smooching all over body, boobs were like almost carrom board. She was good at BJ. Fucked vigorously when she was on top and she was also excited and started kissing me like anything. She was lying on me and it was easy to carry her because of her weight, that was new position for me, squeezed her ass with full force. I came in that position.

I planned 2 sessions initially but there was a power cut and end up in sweating. Hence decided not to have 2nd round and paid her 2.5 k for single round.

She is soft spoken and told her about love marriage and personal life. I don't think, I will try her again because she is not of my type.

Pros: co-operative, pocket friendly.

Cons: not appealing, flat boobs.

Damage: 2.5 k for single round, 600 of place.

SweetShugar
05-01-17, 19:07

Thanks.Bro,

Please check in person before selecting chic. Burned double digit money after selecting from one of the attached lot. Not good stuff at all.

AquaGenius
05-01-17, 19:31
Started around 6 months back?

Haha. She is not giving honest details to anyone. It should be that way from both sides as I feel. Why exchange genuine info?

Also seen people paying 8 k for 2 pops. Guys please control. She agrees for 7 k 2 pops. But I mentioned earlier that if you can negotiate well even 6 k for 2 pops is also possible. I am not a great negotiator and had to shell out 7 k. So please try and negotiate hard.

TB.

CoolSamson
05-01-17, 19:47

Thanks.How much SP quoted for these chicks?

Stoner08
05-01-17, 21:56
Guys,

Got this pic from reliable SP. Telling she is model from westbengal, rates 40 k LT. Pics are attached.

Also Sangvi / Nashik phata indi shared one more pic without face in saree, asking to come at his flat. She is doing this with his husband. Can be risky. Haven't decided yet to go with her. Any reviews or suggestions are welcome.I think she goes by the name of Angelicasrijana on Insta. There were reports of her in Bangalore or Mumbai forum.

Prices were not this high though. I guess was around 10 k.

Amey1991
05-01-17, 22:51
So this inde has asked for 10 k for ST, 15 k for FT and 25 k outstation for two nights. Not very sure because she has asked for some advance.

Images attached.

I have got the digits.Could you share her contact.

Amey1991
05-01-17, 23:11
Guys,

Could anyone share HW details in Pune. I would share my contacts from Mumbai.

MayaNagar
05-02-17, 00:43
Today I mate Sanjana, number ending with 948. She lives in pimple gurav, typical HW, dusky, petite body. I talked to her and found decent so go ahead. I am big boobs lover and tried many so this wanted to fuck petite one. She has 2 kids so pussy was bit loose.

Session started with regular chit chat, she was smooching all over body, boobs were like almost carrom board. She was good at BJ. Fucked vigorously when she was on top and she was also excited and started kissing me like anything. She was lying on me and it was easy to carry her because of her weight, that was new position for me, squeezed her ass with full force. I came in that position.

I planned 2 sessions initially but there was a power cut and end up in sweating. Hence decided not to have 2nd round and paid her 2.5 k for single round..Share her contact details.

RedAlloy
05-02-17, 02:33

Look- 6 (only negative).

Attitude and service- 9.

Blow, GFE- 9.

WIR. Yes if look is not a major criteria.Guys,

After reading this FR don't line up for Pallavi, As I had tasted her believe me her looks are very down, I will give negative mark on looks 6 mark is far better. She is very expensive and after looking at him, your urge for sex will be down and out.

RedAlloy
05-02-17, 02:43
Will reciprocate if anyone PMs me this number.Bro,

Check PM. Contact number sent, she is Pragati Kulkarni.

Tut Li
05-02-17, 03:08

Images attached.

I have got the digits.Bro. Does her number and with 8792?

If yes, mingle2 profile. Even though pic looks yummy, I put her on hold due to advance thing only.

NileshBoy
05-02-17, 04:17
Looks like fake profile she demand advance share fake advance from other monger and say if he is giving why not you.

Never pick up a call I doubt I anyone could have heard her voice too.

Only WA chat and one image.

I suggest don't waste your time and money with such fake profile.

Have been receiving WA messages from the Wakad Chick name starting with and, who has many bad reviews and just one good review on this site with pic. Please let me know if any other member also has received the same and if anyone else has been with her recently. Apparently she was in Goa for some time so she was not replying to messages, now short of cash so maybe she is messaging on WA. Still I would like to know if anyone has any reviews or advice.

MongerBwoy
05-02-17, 04:39
Damn.

Shame to shame.

This is very disheartening. Can somebody help me with an inde in Pune.

Bro. Does her number and with 8792?

If yes, mingle2 profile. Even though pic looks yummy, I put her on hold due to advance thing only.

Hunter0077
05-02-17, 05:58

Look- 6 (only negative).

Attitude and service- 9.

Blow, GFE- 9.

WIR. Yes if look is not a major criteria.Buddy,

She is not worth 3 k, forget about 6 k. We all should control our urges. SPs offer far better in 6 k. Her looks are not even 1/10. And her attitude is like she is the queen, which she is not.

Tintin7137
05-02-17, 06:23
Concur with that. She is cute though!

I had tried that cute NE girl that you were mentioned. She was good at massage but does not provide extra. Even dispos are compulsory, No hints during massage. Then I decided not to try this spa as extras are not offered, less costly though.

Tintin7137
05-02-17, 06:27
Haven't seen any reports on this one. Been to this spa which sounds like the Hindi version of mirror with I replaced by Y. This is in Baner and is a converted rowhouse. Thai ones. Had tried once. The standard fare is available at the standard rates. Nothing to shout about but one more option this side of the town.

Tintin7137
05-02-17, 06:33
Man,

The last visit to this place was a disaster. No water in the shower, moved from room to room, finally get one where it works. Halfway through the water runs out again. In third person this sounds funny but when you are the one going through it, it is damn frustrating! With Ms A away, no incentive to go back there. Rest are not upto scratch considering that the facilities at this place is not worth what they ask you to pay for.

I have tried with Ms and and Ms. L. Didn't like Ms L. And was OK bit tiny tits. Will try Ms A this weekend.

YellowOxide1
05-02-17, 06:51
Guys,

Also Sangvi / Nashik phata indi shared one more pic without face in saree, asking to come at his flat. She is doing this with his husband. Can be risky. Haven't decided yet to go with her. Any reviews or suggestions are welcome.40 k will easily get you 4 chicks of the same standards with GFE / PSE experience. Exercise caution.

DathRagnos
05-02-17, 07:05
40 k will easily get you 4 chicks of the same standards with GFE / PSE experience. Exercise caution.True That.

Though pics are good. You may get different dish when served.

PuneGuy1
05-02-17, 08:00
Bro Tut li,

I tried negotiating with Ritu, and told her that my friend has told me rates as 7000, but she was adamant and asked me to call friend immediately, to which I succumbed to her pressure tactics.

Jasmpat
05-02-17, 08:03
Guys,

Also Sangvi / Nashik phata indi shared one more pic without face in saree, asking to come at his flat. She is doing this with his husband. Can be risky. Haven't decided yet to go with her. Any reviews or suggestions are welcome.Babe's trade name is Srijana.

She was available for 12-15 k for 2 sessions almost 16-18 months back.

Service is nothing great. Only positive thing is her figure.

It's better to try new Indi's and give her a miss.

Happy and Safe Mongering.

PuneGuy1
05-02-17, 08:05
Hi bro,

Please provide Sanjana number, I will reciprocate by sharing some inde contacts. Also is any reference needed and how safe is her place?

SexyMonger
05-02-17, 08:29
Unfortunately people like you jack up the prices! Do you think she is really worth 6 K for ST? Try Ritu at 5 K, better body, same GFE.Hi,

Anyone can please PM me Ritus contact no along with reference?

SexyMonger
05-02-17, 08:42
Buddy. You are best example of desperate newbie.

An FR on 25th April by nilesh has clearly mentioned damage of 7 K for 2 pops. And within 1 week, you paid 8 k. Not a good start. Also wrote 2-3 times and to many members in pm to avoid her for sometimes to avoid price hike. I think now she will charge 8 k for 2 pops and still people will pay.Agree, I think its all members responsibility as to not hike the rates. Since we already know 7 k for 2 pops and Aquagenius also pointed out that one can get her at 6 k too if tried.

BadShahh
05-02-17, 08:55

Informed the lady to meet on the midway to friend's place and dropped her on the entrance of the colony. Asked the lady to follow me from there. His place road facing and noisy place. I wonder how can he stay there with continuous noise of vehicles. Anyways..Can I also get any maid to have some fun please give me any number to have.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Ralsdm
05-02-17, 11:11
Babe's trade name is Srijana.

She was available for 12-15 k for 2 sessions almost 16-18 months back.

Service is nothing great. Only positive thing is her figure.

It's better to try new Indi's and give her a miss.

Happy and Safe Mongering.Yes you are right, she was based in Mumbai and I had her a year back for 12 k 2 sessions. Good service if not so great, but has a lot of attitude problem. Cools down once you offer her vodka or tequila. Drinks like a fish. But then story is different once drunk. No DFK, but does a good BBBJ. I wouldn't also recommend her at this price. Changes her number often so have no clue about new number.

But a good lay for 12 k. Not a time watcher, maybe since she has a agent now may be time restricted. So you try your luck.

Tut Li
05-02-17, 12:21
Damn.

Shame to shame.

This is very disheartening. Can somebody help me with an inde in Pune.I guess you mean to say "same to same". Right?

CaptainD123
05-02-17, 13:58
Can someone be kind enough to pm me the details of Ritu? I can buy you a beer while we exchange FRs?This is the most impressive request I read on this forum.

You got the PM. Cheers.

Manum
05-02-17, 14:53

INice FR, please can you share contact? My contach neha aundh and nilakshi are not active now.

CoolSamson
05-02-17, 15:23
I guess everyone has aware about Fake Indi of Wakad (last digit - 322). I was not contacted her after many negative reviews. But suddenly she started to reply 2 days back. & she was saying she was in goa for holidays. I asked her to meet on Thursday. So she asking money in advance for Thursday meeting. She was so desperate for money & saying she don't have money for food. The girl who spend holidays in Goa & don't have money food sounds so weird. So I told her I'll give money personally, but she was so reluctant to accept money in person.

Guys this contact looks fake. I think this profile created by some ISG members to loot members of ISG.

So stay away from this chic & play safe.

CoolSamson
05-02-17, 15:26
Have been receiving WA messages from the Wakad Chick name starting with and, who has many bad reviews and just one good review on this site with pic. Please let me know if any other member also has received the same and if anyone else has been with her recently. Apparently she was in Goa for some time so she was not replying to messages, now short of cash so maybe she is messaging on WA. Still I would like to know if anyone has any reviews or advice.I don't think this Wakad Girl exists. She ask for Advance payment & as per many reviews here, she cheated many guys of forum.

Tut Li
05-02-17, 17:38
Bro Tut li,

I tried negotiating with Ritu, and told her that my friend has told me rates as 7000, but she was adamant and asked me to call friend immediately, to which I succumbed to her pressure tactics.Anyway. It's learning for you. Be cautious next time.

IGotLucky
05-02-17, 18:01
Hi,

Had Ritu today.

Met her in the evening and she guided me well to the apartment.

Her face is a big turn-off. It seems she has big scar near chin and seems to have undergone face transplant.

Looking at that I lost my lust and did not look at her face again.

Came in 5-10 minutes. Swear will not repeat for sure.

I lost 5 K unreasonably.

Buddies I can share better contacts.

Don't go for her.

SamK123
05-02-17, 19:23
First of all thanks to tutli bro for sharing R Contract, tried calling her and even messages on what'saap. No reply so dropped the plan.

Went straight to Y spa above Bookstr with a 999 coupon.

Miss L was assigned to me, I was ok with that and didn't even asked for any choice as I had a massage session with her before as well and she is good in service.

She is around 35, medium boobs but I guess they are real. Only negative side is some stretch marks I could feel on her lower abdomen.

Message started as usual with professional attitude.

And back massage is done, what followed by and awesome and amazing half and hour session.

Great B2B skills, followed by 69 and very nice BJ.

Followed by a bath together.

She was asking for 5k but I fixed the deal in 3.5 k.

WIR: yes.

PuneriDingDong
05-02-17, 19:45
Share her contact details.What a polite request it is!

I don't have PM so can't share her number. Also please be mindful at least while requesting to someone, it will be helpful for you in rest of the life.

RedAlloy
05-02-17, 21:33
I guess everyone has aware about Fake Indi of Wakad (last digit - 322). I was not contacted her after many negative reviews. But suddenly she started to reply 2 days back. & she was saying she was in goa for holidays. I asked her to meet on Thursday. So she asking money in advance for Thursday meeting. She was so desperate for money & saying she don't have money for food. The girl who spend holidays in Goa & don't have money food sounds so weird. So I told her I'll give money personally, but she was so reluctant to accept money in person.

Guys this contact looks fake. I think this profile created by some ISG members to loot members of ISG.

So stay away from this chic & play safe.Bro,

I also got the messages from this number 322 and other two numbers before one month. I had already reported this one. Lovemongers is not on ISG forum I think now, due to exposed off he will use other ID I think. Mainly contact newcomers and ask for contact number through PM. So beware and take care.

Also was in contact with this Sanghvi indi, also chatted through video call, looks are good. But still I'm hesitant to go there as she said her husband is gay and will escort me to flat and then leave. She said her husband is bottom. Don't know what it means, he is attracted to males only. So I'm scared to go there. Even though I reached near her building but could not proceed. I had told her that her husband should not be there when I am in flat. But she says he will only leave me in flat and go. Any advise or suggestions how to deal with this tricky situations. As the women looks good, but wants to be on safer side.

Manum
05-03-17, 01:38
Hi,

Had Ritu today.

Her face is a big turn-off. It seems .Thank you friend for this FR, I wonder why the price is so high and also attitude.

I was planning to visit her, but now I will avoid.

I got one contact of Neha (914) in Fatimangr in locanto, has anyone tried her?

MrShy
05-03-17, 03:21

Thanks.The girl on pic 4 is from Mumbai. She has nice looks but no fun girl. She just want you to finish quickly.

Abhi1110
05-03-17, 05:17
Has anyone tried Neha number ending with 914. She is living near Magarpataa.

I have also got contact of a HW number ending with 744. She doesn't go to hotels. Please give the FR if any senior availed their service.

PuneGuy1
05-03-17, 06:06
Hi guys,

Please provide Sanjana number, I will provide contacts available with me.

KrubyIndia
05-03-17, 08:12
Hello mongers,

Looking for a desi girls in MP providing extra. Appreciate if any one can provide some inputs.

My PM is active as well.

Thanks.

Karthik.

Rajeshj
05-03-17, 08:39
Any one has tried indie from Levanto having is shouting2 . She claims she is architecture college student and indie.

Charges 24 k just for one shot.

It's crazy rate man.

RpPune
05-03-17, 12:40
Bro,

I also got the messages from this number 322 and other two numbers before one month. I had already reported this one. Lovemongers is not on ISG forum I think now, due to exposed off he will use other ID I think. Mainly contact newcomers and ask for contact number through PM. So beware and take care.

Also was in contact with this Sanghvi indi, also chatted through video call, looks are good. But still I'm hesitant to go there as she said her husband is gay and will escort me to flat and then leave. She said her husband is bottom. Don't know what it means, he is attracted to males only. So I'm scared to go there. Even though I reached near her building but could not proceed. I had told her that her husband should not be there when i am in flat. But she says he will only leave me in flat and go. Any advise or suggestions how to deal with this tricky situations. As the women looks good, but wants to be on safer side.I do not think that the intention of woman is only to be on safer side. Get rid of such contacts from your mind. With experience, I can tell you that if such women are supported by strong males, (whom they may call husband, brother or anything) or supported by some other strong woman, then they tend to implement different tactics to loot you continuously. Moreover, such male persons with them are most of the times financially weak and supported by these ladies. The world is very vast and you can get better choice in my opinion.

MongerBwoy
05-03-17, 14:38
There is one in Aundh.

It has everything from A2 Z (Name Search).

Opt the Queen or the one whose name starts with Ess. Great service.

Hello mongers,

Looking for a desi girls in MP providing extra. Appreciate if any one can provide some inputs.

My PM is active as well.

Thanks.

Karthik.

Chaatu
05-03-17, 17:17
Hi all,

Back in Pune after a long time. How is the hotel scene now?

1. Hotel S (Former Hotel V) and Hotel P.S. Have started their in house services or only providing rooms?

2. Anna's den is active?

3. How about Hotel Raj on the highway?

Appreciate your inputs. These were my regular jaunts.

Jaggs
05-03-17, 17:30
Any one has tried indie from Levanto having is shouting2 . She claims she is architecture college student and indie.

It's crazy rate man.Shouting2 is very fake. Asking for advance upfornt is always a flag.

Jaggs
05-03-17, 17:39
Finally went to why spa in the weekend after reading so many reports.

Got an NB for 999 for 1 hour. I asked the name of the available therapist. He was trying to assign some miss T, I asked for some one else knowing that there is a miss A who is popular there.

He finally assigned A*and*e, not sure if that is the girl who is discussed so often, but still I said yes.

The girl is short in height and has a big bum.

After finishing the excuse of the massage that I got, she popped the menu 1 k-HJ, 2 k. HJ+TL, 4 k. B2 B. Brought her down to 3 k.

B2 B was also hurried, overall an average session.

Can someone please PM the actual name of Miss A and miss L as well, will try them the next time.

Massage. Avg.

Extras. Avg.

WIR. Yes but for a different therapist.

Only thing I liked is NB was accepted without any fuss.

JohnSnow12
05-03-17, 17:46
Finally went to why spa in the weekend after reading so many reports.

Got an NB for 999 for 1 hour. I asked the name of the available therapist. He was trying to assign some miss T, I asked for some one else knowing that there is a miss A who is popular there.

He finally assigned A*and*e, not sure if that is the girl who is discussed so often, but still I said yes.

The girl is short in height and has a big bum.

After finishing the excuse of the massage that I got, she popped the menu 1 k-HJ, 2 k. HJ+TL, 4 k. B2 B. Brought her down to 3 k.

B2 B was also hurried, overall an average session..Miss A has already left to her home to Thailand. I was in touch with her few days back. She will inform once she comes back to Pune. She was very nice beautiful lady with awesome B2B skills.

MeatHyd101
05-03-17, 19:43
Man,

The last visit to this place was a disaster. No water in the shower, moved from room to room, finally get one where it works. Halfway through the water runs out again. In third person this sounds funny but when you are the one going through it, it is damn frustrating! With Ms A away, no incentive to go back there. Rest are not upto scratch considering that the facilities at this place is not worth what they ask you to pay for.Rightly said, damn water problem at this spa, usually in afternoon time. I had soaped up along with miss L and the water disappeared. Both waited for 15 minutes like that and finally cleanedup with towels.

SexKing73
05-03-17, 20:11
Don't get confused by name. Actually I got this from Locanto and is a SP's name. He provided me three photos but it was bit late, so not in a great mood as already availed Pallavi the previous day. As like typical monger agreed as he offered 4 K for two pops. Out of 4 three photos were good so decided to just experiment as this was my first experience with SP. But when I reached only one girl was available. However the girl was good looking so didn't complain. The girl was tired and came on contract same day so service was not that great. I also find it difficult as had sex previous day so couldn't come even after 20 minutes. Then I remove rubber took rest for 20 minutes and started with bit of chit chat then again blow for 5 minutes and then she came on top. I came after 7 minutes. The girl name was Versha.

Look- 8.

Body- 8, loose and small boobs.

Short height.

Bit of attitude as with most of young girls.

WIR: yes for just fucking but not for GFE etc.

I will avail the other two girls in subsequent weeks.

SK.

ReverseEr89
05-04-17, 00:50
Anna's den is active. Lineup was not good.

Hi all,

1. Hotel S (Former Hotel V) and Hotel P.S. Have started their in house services or only providing rooms?

2. Anna's den is active?

Class Man
05-04-17, 06:02
Last weekend called Anna asking if in-house services are started. He asked me if it is OK if he can arrange from outside. So you can get the service but not sure about the quality and charges. Didn't proceeded.

Class Man.

Hi all,

2. Anna's den is active?

PuneGuy1
05-04-17, 07:10
Is Sanjana no ending with 743.

KrubyIndia
05-04-17, 08:31
There is one in Aundh.

It has everything from A2 Z (Name Search).

Opt the Queen or the one whose name starts with Ess. Great service.Thank you sir for a quick reply. Just sent you a PM.

KrubyIndia
05-04-17, 08:41
Hi,

Visiting Indore in couple of weeks.

Scanned the Indore thread but noting there.

Does any one has any help for MP or indie there.

Contacted one from Locanto, but seems bit fishy.

The rates there seem to be dirt cheap for the quality they are promising. 2500 for one pop with place. Did not negotiate so far.

Please see if any one came across following pics.

Appreciate you review and guidance.

KrubyIndia
05-04-17, 09:13
Another visit post Miss A departure.

The very thought of going there with A not being there seems very deserted!

But johnny does not relent and wants to find new options.

Folks thought of investing into new option this time. So opted for Miss be another Thai.

She is bit chubby side with not so great assets!

Told her that had been a regular here and opted miss A 4 times. She got the hint and got ready for B2B for 2 K.

Average skills. But more that skills the attitude was not there.

Opt only if there a need for sureshot extra. Otherwise pass on.

Damages: 1.25 K at counter and 2 K for the Miss be.

Boobs: 6/10.

Attitude: 3/10.

Massage: 6/10.

WIR: not really.

P.S.: Did not see issues with water as described in the forum. May be I am lucky with my 5th visit there with regards to water.

RpPune
05-04-17, 09:29

I planned 2 sessions initially but there was a power cut and end up in sweating. Hence decided not to have 2nd round and paid her 2.5 k for single round.

She is soft spoken and told her about love marriage and personal life. I don't think, I will try her again because she is not of my type.

Pros: co-operative, pocket friendly.

Cons: not appealing, flat boobs.

Damage: 2.5 k for single round, 600 of place.Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience. She may not be of your type but sounds good for me as I have different liking. Is she on locanto from where I can get her contact?

Gadekar
05-04-17, 11:24

It's crazy rate man.Hi,

Had tried her.

She is genuine but Too Costly!

Fucked her last month, 20 k 2 hrs (yes she charges in hours).

She is an architect student, living in NIBM.

Looks OK, boobs firm, pussy pink.

But service is bad, she lies on bed and closes eyes. No blow job.

She is too expensive.

Kshan0105
05-04-17, 12:10
Hi guys,

Need review on the following with VN SP. Will be trying on Monday. Your review will be helpful.

MongShree
05-04-17, 17:30
[Indecipherable Text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the text contained so many strange abbreviations, misspelled words and local slang that it was literally unreadable. It was so bad that the only way I can describe it was that it looked like English translated into Chinese, then translated back to English, with every third letter subsequently deleted.

PuneriDingDong
05-04-17, 20:23
Is Sanjana no ending with 743.Buddy,

This Sanjana is different one. Her number ends with 224. She is discreet and not known to much, works on reference. There is another Sanjana who operates in PCMC, near chapekar chowk. She used to post ads on Locanto as well.

Lucky1207
05-04-17, 21:23
Hi guys,

Need review on the following with VN SP. Will be trying on Monday. Your review will be helpful.OK experience with 2 & 3 with different SP. Gives their effort in pleasing you. Nothing special. Regular service.

Anima1981
05-05-17, 02:30
Dude,

Nice FR. Sent few PM to you, but there is no response from your end, pl check it.

Don't get confused by name. Actually I got this from Locanto and is a SP's name. He provided me three photos but it was bit late, so not in a great mood as already availed Pallavi the previous day. As like typical monger agreed as he offered 4 K for two pops. Out of 4 three photos were good so decided to just experiment as this was my first experience with SP. But when I reached only one girl was available. However the girl was good looking so didn't complain. The girl was tired and came on contract same day so service was not that great. I also find it difficult as had sex previous day so couldn't come even after 20 minutes. Then I remove rubber took rest for 20 minutes and started with bit of chit chat then again blow for 5 minutes and then she came on top. I came after 7 minutes. The girl name was Versha..

YoungBro
05-05-17, 03:44
Has anyone tried Neha number ending with 914. She is living near Magarpataa.

I have also got contact of a HW number ending with 744. She doesn't go to hotels. Please give the FR if any senior availed their service.Hi,

I would like explore Neha of Magarpatta. Please PM me her digits.

Thanks.

YoungBro
05-05-17, 03:49
Hi bro,

I am also frequent traveler to Indore, Let me know your experience.

My PM is active.

Bye.

Hi,

Visiting Indore in couple of weeks.

Scanned the Indore thread but noting there.

Does any one has any help for MP or indie there.

Contacted one from Locanto, but seems bit fishy.

The rates there seem to be dirt cheap for the quality they are promising. 2500 for one pop with place. Did not negotiate so far.

Please see if any one came across following pics.

Appreciate you review and guidance.

RaviRocks
05-05-17, 05:06
Last weekend called Anna asking if in-house services are started. He asked me if it is OK if he can arrange from outside. So you can get the service but not sure about the quality and charges. Didn't proceeded.

Class Man.Where is Anna's Den located in Pune?

AjaySaumen
05-05-17, 07:18
New in Pune. Any feedback on taniluv92 on loc. Claims to be a 23 yr old indie. Thanks in advance.

Sanev75
05-05-17, 08:33
Received a pic from a gal says independent works out of Warje or some other place.

Asking 11 k with place for st, obviously it's very high.

Need reviews and feedback, if anyone knows.

Number ending 671.

Thanks guys,

MongerBwoy
05-05-17, 09:55
Not sure if this falls under mongering but yeah.

So last August, I caught up with this girl in Delhi at club near CP. We got drunk and spent the whole night on the streets. No sex nothing. But she did suggest that she would like to move out of India and experience freedom, sex etc. She was in US the last last we chatted.

Recently was on OKC and came across her profile, pinged her and she said she was back in India for three weeks and will be in Mumbai for four days.

Invited her to Pune, she clearly said that I will have to pay for her Pune- Mumbai trip. Agreed.

Came over. Stayed at my place. Bought shit load of food, alcohol and gifts. (15 k+).

2 days of unlimited fun.

I slyly suggested that she can get into escorting if she enjoyed this sugar daddy experience. Well to my sad surprise, she said she already is.

All I can say is, welcome to real world mofo.

Attaching pics.

Unlike the previous FR which I was not sure about, this one is a win win.

Also, please don't PM me now because she is already in Delhi and will be off to the states. Plans to be back in August. Do ping me then.

PuneGuy1
05-05-17, 10:41
Hi guys,

I have provided Ritu's contact to almost 10-15, people. No one has provided me any contacts available with them. What is this guys, we are supposed to help each other, I have done my bit, now I am desperately waiting for your response, please don't disappoint me.

TittyBoy
05-05-17, 12:29
Will be travelling to Nsk for a wedding in June. Any inde contacts or guidance to monger there?

Thanks,

TB.

SexyMonger
05-05-17, 12:37
Hi all,

2. Anna's den is active?

Appreciate your inputs. These were my regular jaunts.I was regular at Hotel Raj too, but now its closed. NOTE: I had checked 6 months ago.

Tarus89
05-05-17, 15:02

Images attached.

I have got the digits.Bro I think the person your chating with is fake. This chick is a model on Instagram and goes by the name of twinklekapoordollll and has 432k followers. Check her profile on Instagram. the pics have been taken from her Instagram page

LoveMongers
05-05-17, 16:08
Does anybody tried Anu reddy met her on tinder shared digits.

Claiming working in Khradi.

No money asked yet. Ready to meet.

AquaGenius
05-05-17, 17:16
You have been honest in sharing your views but as some say. To each his own? Whenever I shared an FR or gave numb to someone I mostly mentioned she isn't a good looker and don't keep hopes high at any cost. Looks like you had high expectations after reading multiple FRs. But the point to be noted is all vouched for her service. If you had low hopes you could have enjoyed the session I suppose? Well, happy and safe mongering. Would you be kind enough to share some better contacts you talking about?

Hi,

Had Ritu today.

Her face is a big turn-off. It seems she has big scar near chin and seems to have undergone face transplant.

Looking at that I lost my lust and did not look at her face again.

Came in 5-10 minutes. Swear will not repeat for sure.

I lost 5 K unreasonably.

Buddies I can share better contacts.

Don't go for her.

AquaGenius
05-05-17, 17:37
Guys,

Looks like we are giving her more importance here? There are couple of things I want to point out: she isn't a great looker but gives good service and is not at all a time watcher. She doesn't rush things. Charges 5 k for 1 pop and 7 k for 2. But off late people are paying 8 k for 2? Please don't do this. Negotiate hard and keep prices in check.

Couple of days back, I got a call from her. She was doing small talk and suddenly asked, how are your online friends. She was asking where do you all guys talk and was interested in seeing praises for her. I was surprised. While I did not talk about the forum she sure does know there is something of this sort. Why on earth do people have to bring up about our discussions with her? She also did ask me how do you people know there was a lady when one guy visited me? Really? Someone even told her he knew this? Stop bragging. Just pay the amount and do the deed.

I am not as experienced as few seniors here but they have been saying all these since ages and the points make sense. So please adhere for everyone's safety and let ISG be a happy place for us. Letting Ritu or any other indie know about a place where people are praising them is only making them headstrong. If at all you are asked how you got contact and how you know, fake something. Like a friends friend told or you got to know somehow which is a big secret or something. Who cares. Just fake something.

Last but not least, happy and safe mongering.

PuneMasti
05-05-17, 19:10
Mate,

Sent you Pragati's number. She stays is Wagholi. Not worth more than 2000, though her asking rate is 5000. She is having her own place. She is having one more lady who comes to her flat daily, who is much better than Pragati. Her name is Shruti. You might try her.

Will reciprocate if anyone PMs me this number.

PuneMasti
05-05-17, 19:13
Mate,

You are more than 700% correct here. Long back I availed her service and I got same response from her. She is not worth more than 25 rupees.

Decided to try this contact which I had got long time back. Firstly, asked me to come to wrong place. Asked to come to Big Bazar Vishrantwadi. Then told me it's another 5 km from there to a place called Jakat Naka. Then told to book a nearby lodge which I did which is obviously very shady and also takes away your ID proof for xeroxing for an uncomfortable amount of time.

The lady kept me waiting for a full half an hour before she appeared. Had called her 4 times in between, finally she arrived. And started the downpour of hyper-attitude of the type you face at budhwar peth. She is of totally pitch black skin color (will become totally invisible at night). Boobs are small but firm, and ass is ok type. Overall firm body (because she is not very old, late 20's I think) but totally black color.

NileshBoy
05-05-17, 20:59
Dead fish don't invest that much money on her.

Received a pic from a gal says independent works out of Warje or some other place.

Number ending 671.

Thanks guys,

KrubyIndia
05-05-17, 22:09
Guys,

Looks like we are giving her more importance here? There are couple of things I want to point out: she isn't a great looker but gives good service and is not at all a time watcher. She doesn't rush things. Charges 5 k for 1 pop and 7 k for 2. But off late people are paying 8 k for 2? Please don't do this. Negotiate hard and keep prices in check.

Couple of days back, I got a call from her. She was doing small talk and suddenly asked, how are your online friends. She was asking where do you all guys talk and was interested in seeing praises for her. I was surprised. While I did not talk about the forum she sure does know there is something of this sort. Why on earth do people have to bring up about our discussions with her? She also did ask me how do you people know there was a lady when one guy visited me? Really? Someone even told her he knew this? Stop bragging. Just pay the amount and do the deed..Completely agree.

Same thing happened with Miss A of the why SPA above book store. She never used to ask for more than 3 to 3.5 K for B2B. But the folks took it up to 5 K.

She also knows about the online forum and knows that people are liking her so much. Which this would serve her as a big incentive to come back but the prices have already sky rocketed. If we pay her less than she demands that would affect the service.

Please enjoy happy and safe mongering. But at reasonable damages folks!

Sanev75
05-06-17, 04:14
Dead fish don't invest that much money on her.Thanks bro, will avoid it.

NileshBoy
05-06-17, 07:48
Yesterday I got opportunities to visit this spa booked miss M.

Message was good was giving hints of extra and enjoy two time in 90 min HR wow what a JK skills.

Amazing fun and most soft hand.

2.2 k for 90 min.

2 k for HJ and top access.

Rohan460
05-06-17, 08:22
[QUOTE=Shikarii;2012216]So here is my first post in Pune forum, hope will help few brothers here at least. I am from Bangalore and came here for company assignment. Had messaged few brothers for help here but did not hear back so thought of trying in budhwar Peth.

Went there on Last Sunday afternoon and as usual saw many girls standing on road and inviting through usual words.

I went directly to the big building above the mobile shop and started looking for some sexy girl. On ground floor could not find any good option so moved to the first floor. Due to Sunday it was crowded but still manageable.

Back of my head like every new guy in the city there was tension about LE but after entering the first floor all the tension was gone since there were so many girls. I also started looking for girl of my taste but could not find but as soon as I reached the dead end I found a tall girl of about 5. 11 height coming towards me. The girl was in short sexy dress and was very fair and Sushmita was her name./QUOTE]Hey!

Can you guide in BP from the lane from a famous lord temple, which building should be tried for good experience. Thanks.

RpPune
05-06-17, 09:18
Will be travelling to Nsk for a wedding in June. Any inde contacts or guidance to monger there?

Thanks,

TB.I am going to Nsk next week. If I meet inde I know, then I will let you know. Unfortunately I lost her number and will try to retrieve this time.

SexyMonger
05-06-17, 12:03
Guys,

Couple of days back, I got a call from her. She was doing small talk and suddenly asked, how are your online friends. She was asking where do you all guys talk and was interested in seeing praises for her. I was surprised. While I did not talk about the forum she sure does know there is something of this sort. Why on earth do people have to bring up about our discussions with her? She also did ask me how do you people know there was a lady when one guy visited me? Really? Someone even told her he knew this? Stop bragging. Just pay the amount and do the deed..I completely agree with AquaGenius, why the hell people are talking about the forum with her, just pay and do your deed, that's it.

SexyMonger
05-06-17, 12:07
Not sure if this falls under mongering but yeah.

So last August, I caught up with this girl in Delhi at club near CP. We got drunk and spent the whole night on the streets. No sex nothing. But she did suggest that she would like to move out of India and experience freedom, sex etc. She was in US the last last we chatted.

Recently was on OKC and came across her profile, pinged her and she said she was back in India for three weeks and will be in Mumbai for four days.

Invited her to Pune, she clearly said that I will have to pay for her Pune- Mumbai trip. Agreed.

Came over. Stayed at my place. Bought shit load of food, alcohol and gifts. (15 k+).

2 days of unlimited fun.

I slyly suggested that she can get into escorting if she enjoyed this sugar daddy experience. Well to my sad surprise, she said she already is..Bro looks good, you had great fun.

IAm1984
05-06-17, 12:52
She is real fatty with big tummy. Asking price is too much recommend you to avoid if are not really desperate for a biggie.

I have availed her and had wrote couple of posts about her. Checkout that ST price is too much.

Plus is she got big boobs.

-RJ.

Number ending 671.

Thanks guys,

MongShree
05-06-17, 13:17
Have anybody recently checked into saswad road lodges names are Trimurti and zooms have tried service 4 months ago, are they open for service again, feedback please, will share my experience there in.

SinJay
05-06-17, 13:49
Shruti is far better than Pragati. Pragati is not worth 2 k too. The place is nice and safe. Her photo is there in my earlier posts.

Mate,

Sent you Pragati's number. She stays is Wagholi. Not worth more than 2000, though her asking rate is 5000. She is having her own place. She is having one more lady who comes to her flat daily, who is much better than Pragati. Her name is Shruti. You might try her.

CoolSamson
05-06-17, 14:06
Hello guys,

Recently I come across 2 dating app I. E. SA & WYP.

Got mix response from both the apps & need to spend money to upgrade.

Can anyone share your experience about these apps.

CoolSamson.

Class Man
05-06-17, 14:09
Where is Anna's Den located in Pune?Bro, search the thread with keyword ANNA and you will find all the details.

SinJay
05-06-17, 14:19
Bang on bro. As Tutli Bro mentioned earlier she is the next Pallavi if we continue this way. Then we say Pune is dry.

Guys,

Couple of days back, I got a call from her. She was doing small talk and suddenly asked, how are your online friends. She was asking where do you all guys talk and was interested in seeing praises for her. I was surprised. While I did not talk about the forum she sure does know there is something of this sort. Why on earth do people have to bring up about our discussions with her? She also did ask me how do you people know there was a lady when one guy visited me? Really? Someone even told her he knew this? Stop bragging. Just pay the amount and do the deed.

I am not as experienced as few seniors here but they have been saying all these since ages and the points make sense. So please adhere for everyone's safety and let ISG be a happy place for us. Letting Ritu or any other indie know about a place where people are praising them is only making them headstrong. If at all you are asked how you got contact and how you know, fake something. Like a friends friend told or you got to know somehow which is a big secret or something. Who cares. Just fake something.

Last but not least, happy and safe mongering.

HorneyGuy47
05-06-17, 14:29
Hi guys,

I have been a silent reader. Finally I have conjured up the courage to try a girl. I would like to go ahead with Pallavi as my first experience.

Please help me out.

GreenHost
05-06-17, 16:25
Yesterday I got opportunities to visit this spa booked miss M.

Message was good was giving hints of extra and enjoy two time in 90 min HR wow what a JK skills.

Amazing fun and most soft hand.

2.2 k for 90 min.

2 k for HJ and top access.It was never more then 1.5 k, pl don't hike it.

Rocky0123
05-06-17, 19:48
Hi all,

Can any one let know feedback for girl called Risha. She claims to be 22 yrs. Has anyone tried her heaven hole. Her no ending with 13 and 34. Please let know if required can share pic also.

Rocky0123
05-06-17, 19:56
Hi all,

Required feedback from all the members regarding Risha named girl she claimed to be 22 yrs. Her digits ending with 13 and 34. Has anyone tasted her heaven hole. Please let know feedback thinking of to avail her. Got her pic also. But not sure how true.

Romeo Juliet
05-07-17, 03:21
Bro,

some SP in Bangalore was peddling her for 10 k. Bargain.

I have access to her fb as well looks good but not 40 k common!

Guys,

Also Sangvi / Nashik phata indi shared one more pic without face in saree, asking to come at his flat. She is doing this with his husband. Can be risky. Haven't decided yet to go with her. Any reviews or suggestions are welcome.

NileshBoy
05-07-17, 03:25
Hi bro.

I understand your concern but that price was for 2 time HJ not 1 time HJ in same session.

Hope fully price will match.

1 time is 1 k not 1.5 k also.

It was never more then 1.5 k, pl don't hike it.

PbForU
05-07-17, 04:52
Can anyone please give me a number of S. P's in Wakad area who having good collection.

Independent girl also OK.

Siidharth
05-07-17, 07:07
sanajana

Damage: 2.5 k for single round, 600 of place.Hi,

How you doing? Will love to give her a try, fond of smooches so sounds a good option this. Any idea as to how can I get her contact number?? If anyone knows about it, please PM me, will love to give her a go. Happy mongering guys.

CoolSamson
05-07-17, 07:19
Hi guys,

I got this contact on Tinder. This girl asking for 5 k. She have her own place.

But she is asking for 2 k advance for booking a slot.

Can anyone tried her. Kindly share your review.

Pic is attached.

Siidharth
05-07-17, 07:21
Hey guys.. you fellow brothers can use it for bringing your birds here and doing the deed.
It's time I give something back to the group that has given me so many "Happy Endings".

Cheers!Hey,

Your FR comes as a blessing for me. Was looking out for a safe place for long, I will love to avail it sometime. You don't have PM activated, how do we get in touch buddy? I really need that place bro, can tell you more once we get in touch. So do get back, will look forward to one.

Happy mongering.

PuneCock96
05-07-17, 07:40
Well said Sinjay, Tutli.

We have to take care of the integrity of this forum. Otherwise what happens next is disastrous. Indies will themselves create users on this website and try to push up the price with different IDs on this form. We will believe that these user IDs are of males, but it will be of these indie birds itself.

Lets not discuss or bring up the forum discussion in front of girls.

Thanks.

Bang on bro. As Tutli Bro mentioned earlier she is the next Pallavi if we continue this way. Then we say Pune is dry.

BadDildo0808
05-07-17, 08:53
Bro,

Also was in contact with this Sanghvi indi, also chatted through video call, looks are good. But still I'm hesitant to go there as she said her husband is gay and will escort me to flat and then leave. She said her husband is bottom. Don't know what it means, he is attracted to males only. So I'm scared to go there..Buddy,

I agree with the advice already given to you. I believe you should avoid the contact in all cases, unless however, she is willing to change the terms and conditions.

If you can get her to come to a neutral location, or a place that is secure for you, you could potentially go for it.

FYI, bottom, means that the guy is a submissive gay.

I think.

Have fun!

AD912
05-07-17, 09:24
Hey Logical.

Tried to PM you but inbox is full. Could you please clear it.

AD.

IAm1984
05-07-17, 10:30
I too had similar experience and I just dropped the plan.

She even told me once that if interested can do 3 some with her so called husband. I just dropped the plan as I smelt something fishy.

If you happen to visit her drop an FR please.

-Rj.

Bro,

Also was in contact with this Sanghvi indi, also chatted through video call, looks are good. But still I'm hesitant to go there as she said her husband is gay and will escort me to flat and then leave. She said her husband is bottom. Don't know what it means, he is attracted to males only. So I'm scared to go there. Even though I reached near her building but could not proceed. I had told her that her husband should not be there when i am in flat. But she says he will only leave me in flat and go. Any advise or suggestions how to deal with this tricky situations. As the women looks good, but wants to be on safer side.

RedAlloy
05-07-17, 14:00
Guys,

This is pending FR of last week. As I was having leave and everybody in my family were gone to village. So contacted my SP, he shared some good pics. Finalized one girl name A for ST 5 K. One BBJ and one shot. Time-2 hrs. Was planning to call in my home but later changed the plan and gone to SPs place. He arranges for the room also, room was quite good no issue at all regarding cleanliness. He bring two girls both from NE. Selected A, she is from Assam and here for one week. She was shy at first, seems to be new in this world. Not very talkative. She started with BBJ which was very good and I asked for CIM. She denied, so exploded on her boobs. After half an hour again started WOT. She was riding very well, her pussy was very tight. Then to missionary and completed the deed. Tried DATY, very clean pussy no smell at all. Overall very satisfying experience. Next time will not go there rather taking girl to hotel is good option, as possibility of LE raid is more at this place. Is it risky to call girl at home, any experience or suggestions.

Had taken her number as she lives in VN. So will go with her outcall after his contract completes.

Damage- 5 k+100 for packet.

Looks- 8/10.

Attitude-9/10.

Pussy-10/10.

Place-5/10. (Chances of raid is there, as this hotel is exclusive for this only).