PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Tut Li
05-07-17, 17:33
Visiting Pune in coming week. Did RTFF and tried to find options. Believe it or not, Pune is not as dry as it looks. Locanto, mingle2 and interaction with few guys are going to make my much awaited trip awesome. Use some logic and minor calculation, there are few new options available, not sure at this moment if I will be able to share. Post meeting, will update if I can.

PuneMasti
05-08-17, 03:13
RessrRcky. I tried to send PM for Pragati's contact to you. But your inbox is full.

RessrRcky
05-08-17, 04:02
RessrRcky. I tried to send PM for Pragati's contact to you. But your inbox is full.Hey bro,

Sorry, now I have cleared my Inbox. Please re-send it.

Thanks in advance.

TittyBoy
05-08-17, 04:11
Waiting for some help bros.

TB.

Will be travelling to Nsk for a wedding in June. Any inde contacts or guidance to monger there?

Thanks,

TB.

PuneCock96
05-08-17, 05:09
Hi guys,

I got this contact on Tinder. This girl asking for 5 k. She have her own place.

But she is asking for 2 k advance for booking a slot.

Can anyone tried her. Kindly share your review.

Pic is attached.Remember mongering 1st Rule: Never ever give any advance. Give 1 hand and take one hand.

Deshpander
05-08-17, 06:47
Yesterday tried BR spa VN.

Very dry no hints at all. Someone wrote earlier FS was available, it is not true, total publicity. Smelly bed sheets. Doors doesn't have locks. How can you even think of FS offering. Not even good for family type people please avoid it.

Also lately after I posted my exp of SP in VN, lot of people asked for no. None of you tried his service or you don't want to share?

Why this one way communication. Try to give feedback its a forum not a website which updates itself. Do post we learn from it.

Adckbpu
05-08-17, 08:44
Any one has tried indie from Levanto having is shouting2 . She claims she is architecture college student and indie.

Charges 24 k just for one shot.

It's crazy rate man.Guys,

This is fake, please stay away from this.

Adckbpu
05-08-17, 08:45
New in Pune. Any feedback on taniluv92 on loc. Claims to be a 23 yr old indie. Thanks in advance.Please confirm once your try, would be waiting for your FR.

PuneGuy1
05-08-17, 12:00
Hi,

This is last week's FR. Contacted an African named [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] Deal done at 4000 for 2 hrs unlimited shots. Went to [Names in Code Deleted by Admin] She guided me to her place, a rented facility with lots of African girls, met the girl, she is voluptuous, had great fun for 1 shot, every thing was on menu, had deep mouth fuck with her. The problem started when I saw blood on my condom after first deed, I was really scared, the girl mentioned it's her Mc and bla bla, but I totally lost Interest. The good thing is I carried my own protection and it was of good quality, but still feeling scared, as did some DATY as well. Also the place is surrounded by gaon walas, I am sure some day huge trouble will happen to someone going there. Please avoid her like plague. Also what are chances of infection due to DATY?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

R2012
05-08-17, 13:34
Hi,

I came across her no on locanto last week. Called her and checked the details, I was looking for someone with good height (I know it may be a diff preference) she is 5 6. She was talking properly on phone so thought to give it a try. As she doesn't share her no; we agreed that if things do not workout I will only pay for transport 200 rs it was a fair deal. She doesn't have a place but have a setup in a hotel at Kharadi. I am also sure that she has changed her handle to Supriya. We have many seniors who tasted all the birds available that's why sure that she has changed her handle. Met her she is not what I was looking for but her attitude and easy going made me to try. Checked in hotel, after some chit chat and paying money. We both took the shower together and she was keep talking and trying to comfort me.

After that she gave me 2 BBJ and 2 shots. Rest details are nothing interesting. She has good BJ skills.

Overall looks and damages: she is a typical HW having tummy but good attitude to serve. Total damage 5 k for 2 shots and 1.2 k for room.

I may not be trying her again as she is not my type but people looking for HW with tummy can opt for her. Her no is very well available on locanto and will take same keywords if you send me a pm for her no.

Thanks,

Play safe.

WishList15
05-08-17, 13:56
Bro,

Would like to differ on this. Had a blissful exp when I visited them last week. Even though they do not have latches, how they do it is worth seeing. And I found the bed sheets and shower area very clean. Not promoting but just sharing my exp. I had visited them after reading the earlier report.

Pm me for further details.

Counter 1100.

Yesterday tried BR spa VN.

Very dry no hints at all. Someone wrote earlier FS was available, it is not true, total publicity. Smelly bed sheets. Doors doesn't have locks. How can you even think of FS offering. Not even good for family type people please avoid it.

Also lately after I posted my exp of SP in VN, lot of people asked for no. None of you tried his service or you don't want to share?

Why this one way communication. Try to give feedback its a forum not a website which updates itself. Do post we learn from it.

CoolSamson
05-08-17, 15:00
Hi guys,

Today again visited A spa in KP. Assigned Miss L.

She gives very sensual massage. Asked her about extra. She quoted 4.5 k for B2B, 3 k for HJ with TL.

Finally agreed for 3 K for B2B.

Good Sensual B2B.

Boobs are firm & soft.

Face. Average.

No DFK.

She is having little attitude.

WIF. No. There is another girl Miss O available who is having good attitude. But Today she is on leave.

Bond Bond
05-08-17, 16:22
Second visit and ultimate bliss. Must say the front office manager is a sexy lady every time. I have got friendly with her and asked her who was available that afternoon. She said there was a Thai who was here from the KP branch.

Paid normal stuff at the counter to the beautiful babe and she guided me to the room. A few minutes later hear a knock on the door and there she is Ms. Be. I hand over the dispo to her and said I don't use it. She stretches it and say big size. I say no no I don't use. She smiles and say ok. On your back.

I lay there and she started stretching the joints. Wow she knew her job. I was relaxed. Then she started with oil on my legs. In a few minutes the towel goes out and she starts a bum massage. Wow. She is really good at that. After the back massage she started teasing me with her finger tips. Slowly all over my back and it felt ticklish. So I asked her what's the offer. B2 B 3 k. I said no way. She said it's her last day as she heads back home tomorrow as visa expires and won't be back here for a while. WTF. I was already missing her as she was really good in what she was doing. Negotiated hard to 2 k and she agreed. Said tip me if you like it. So off comes the dress. Smooth fair skin and good smell. Good melons and perfect ass. Worth every penny spent. So turned around and she continues till it's time to leave.

Had a good experience and she showed me to the shower but as not join me in. .

Overall a good hour spent and damn she leaves tomorrow. Asked for number but she refused.

Rating looks 7/10.

Body 9/10.

Boobs 8/10.

Service 10/10.

Wir hell ya but hope she is still available.

Bond Bond
05-08-17, 16:37
Both are the same. Girls are the some too many of them. Don't upgrade it's a waste of money. All girls will ask for 10-20 k. RTFF and you will see.

Hello guys,

Recently I come across 2 dating app I. E. SA & WYP.

Got mix response from both the apps & need to spend money to upgrade.

Can anyone share your experience about these apps.

CoolSamson.

MongShree
05-08-17, 16:45
Both are the same. Girls are the some too many of them. Don't upgrade it's a waste of money. All girls will ask for 10-20 k. RTFF and you will see.Hey bro can send some clues or directions to get up to place, really interested in ebony.

Ralsdm
05-08-17, 17:47
Remember mongering 1st Rule: Never ever give any advance. Give 1 hand and take one hand.This looks a fake profile. I have seen the Instagram pics and the same are on loc and tinder. I would suggest refuse to pay anything and meet first. I had messaged her the same on insta pm but she just didn't answer after that. Good luck.

SmartKRahul
05-08-17, 18:03
Thanks a lot bro, was in touch with her and was just about to visit this place, somewhere in pimple gurav. But got busy and could not visit. Appreciate your FR, after this it's never worth going there.

Hi,

This is last week's FR. Contacted an African named Deal done at 4000 for 2 hrs unlimited shots. Went toShe guided me to her place, a rented facility with lots of African girls, met the girl, she is voluptuous, had great fun for 1 shot, every thing was on menu, had deep mouth fuck with her. The problem started when I saw blood on my condom after first deed, I was really scared, the girl mentioned it's her Mc and bla bla, but I totally lost Interest. The good thing is I carried my own protection and it was of good quality, but still feeling scared, as did some DATY as well. Also the place is surrounded by gaon walas, I am sure some day huge trouble will happen to someone going there. Please avoid her like plague. Also what are chances of infection due to DATY?

SmartKRahul
05-08-17, 18:09
Shouting is fake bro, please stay away from her. As a general rule whoever ask for advance / paytm should be considered fake. I also messaged her and ignored when she / he asked for paytm advance.

Any one has tried indie from Levanto having is shouting2 . She claims she is architecture college student and indie.

Charges 24 k just for one shot.

It's crazy rate man.

ArshadKazi
05-08-17, 18:20
I wanted to share my experience of mongering. I have been trying to get Hi-end call girls here in Pune since last few days. My requirement was deep tongue-to-tongue French kissing and BBBJ. I met quite a few high class girls. Surprisingly, almost all of them were ready for BBBJ but none were ready for Deep French kissing. I had a few call girls in US. All of them willingly did deep French kissing but here in India almost none of the call girls I met were ready for deep wet French kissing. What is it that Indian call girls don't do French kissing?

On The Wings
05-08-17, 19:08
Hi guys,I got this contact on Tinder. This girl asking for 5 k. She have her own place.But she is asking for 2 k advance for booking a slot.Can anyone tried her. Kindly share your review.Pic is attached.When any Gal / SP asks for advance. With NO hesitation. You MUST move away by 2 kilometres. We give advance only while renting a Flat / House. So. Be vigil.

PuneCock96
05-09-17, 04:51
I also had a chat with her since I swiped her right on tinder. She is Aditi. And she is ready to go ahead without any advance if you don't waste time and book immediately and go for a session.

However, my dear friend I have not tasted the bird. The pics looks promising. She keeps on changing her whatsapp images every alternate day. I m not aware of the service.

In a nutshell, if you are not comfortable paying advance, call / ping her immediately when you are ready. That's what she told me.

Good luck. However do not pay in advance in any circumstances. Please share FR if you go ahead with Aditi.

Hi guys,

I got this contact on Tinder. This girl asking for 5 k. She have her own place.

But she is asking for 2 k advance for booking a slot.

Can anyone tried her. Kindly share your review.

Pic is attached.

Nicks1985
05-09-17, 07:10
Shouting is fake bro, please stay away from her. As a general rule whoever ask for advance / paytm should be considered fake. I also messaged her and ignored when she / he asked for paytm advance.It's a thumb rule. Never pay advance before you see what you are being served.

TheTank85
05-09-17, 08:36
Hi guys,

A couple of months ago I was in Pune, so after reading the numerous reviews I read for Pallavi I thought I'd give her a go. When I reached her place and saw her I was shocked. She looked nothing like the pictures she sent me.

When I reached her place we had a brief conversation and from that I realised that some of the guys have been bragging to her about ISG and giving her all the information regarding the forum. Like some of the conversations that happen on there and some of the rates discussions as well.

She said she knows the forum very well and knows about all the chatter happening on here. Someone had written something negative about her and she said she got a call from one of her clients and he told her that someone has written something bad about you on ISG. Its really unfortunate that such things are happening. I know the forum is an open forum and anyone can join it even the girls. [Deleted by Admin]

Review for Pallavi:

She has her own place which is decent but her looks are not that great. Though she does try to please, she definitely isn't worth 6 K for a shot. She is also very rude when you try to negotiate with her.

Service: 7/10.

Looks: 4/10.

Boobs: 5/10.

Paid: 6 K.

VFM: No (Worth more like 3 K).

TheTank.

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Ash 2020
05-09-17, 12:27
Looking for girls for bachelor s party. Has anyone tried the same in Pune. Getting girls for the party whole night.

Please share contact and also your experiences.

Rakil
05-09-17, 17:37
That's because SP S and working girls in Pune think French is code for BBJ. Sad but true. Very few girls are open to kissing with vigor.

I wanted to share my experience of mongering. I have been trying to get Hi-end call girls here in Pune since last few days. My requirement was deep tongue-to-tongue French kissing and BBBJ. I met quite a few high class girls. Surprisingly, almost all of them were ready for BBBJ but none were ready for Deep French kissing. I had a few call girls in US. All of them willingly did deep French kissing but here in India almost none of the call girls I met were ready for deep wet French kissing. What is it that Indian call girls don't do French kissing?

SamK123
05-09-17, 19:50
Hi guys,

I have been looking for Rati P.S. Number.

Till date haven't received it.

Any good soul can please share it with me.

Will be happy to share contacts and a chilled beer.

Thanks in advance.

Rocky0123
05-09-17, 20:09
Hi all,

As per below details attaching the pic as it was not uploading that day. Senior member please guide for the below.

Hi all,

Required feedback from all the members regarding Risha named girl she claimed to be 22 yrs. Her digits ending with 13 and 34. Has anyone tasted her heaven hole. Please let know feedback thinking of to avail her. Got her pic also. But not sure how true.

JustRajNcr
05-09-17, 23:00
Visiting Pune for a few weeks. Reliable contacts of Indies / SP will be appreciated.

Inbox me please.

Will provide Delhi contacts in return.

Thanks.

Maliagp
05-10-17, 06:34
Anyone used service of SP number ending 154?

Visiting Pune for a few weeks. Reliable contacts of Indies / SP will be appreciated.

Inbox me please.

Will provide Delhi contacts in return.

Thanks.

Logicalpm
05-10-17, 08:19
Dear Pune friends.

Last time I had taken this girl and posted FR. After that lot of members send me a PM asking her details. I had provided it to most of them but by the time people contact her she had gone out of Pune.

In between I had taken her for 2 days Goa trip also.

Today she called me to tell that she will be back in Pune again. However I am out of Pune hence all those whom I have given SP details last time can try their luck if they want.

Please don't flood my mail box with new request as I am not here to promote any SP or any bird. This post is just to inform those who had shown interest after my last FR and could not catch the bus.

PrazzdSouza
05-10-17, 09:22
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the writing was so bad that the report was nearly impossible to comprehend.

Hunter0077
05-10-17, 10:53
Dear Pune friends.

Last time I had taken this girl and posted FR. After that lot of members send me a PM asking her details. I had provided it to most of them but by the time people contact her she had gone out of Pune.

In between I had taken her for 2 days Goa trip also.

Today she called me to tell that she will be back in Pune again. However I am out of Pune hence all those whom I have given SP details last time can try their luck if they want.

Please don't flood my mail box with new request as I am not here to promote any SP or any bird. This post is just to inform those who had shown interest after my last FR and could not catch the bus.Buddy,

Can you please tell the cost of her for Goa trip?

Anima1981
05-10-17, 10:54
Dear Pune mongers,

I know, once I post this everyone will say, why did you tried her? Price is too high, we should avoid her etc etc.

Before going into details, I was trying to get some Indie numbers in this forum and few PM too, unfortunately no one has shared any number and finally- thanks to Sexking73 who shared her digits, so don't have any choice and I went for her service.

As everyone pointed the same, her attitude was very rude once starts with negotiation. She sent her picture thru WA looking good and went to her apartment last weekend and shockingly as mentioned by everyone, after seeing her it was disaster. She is not even worth for 2 k as seniors suggested, what to do now, no option again so went for deed.

Not further going into details as everyone knows her performance in company.

Look- 2 (Fully disappointed).

Body- 6 (little chubby).

Service- 6.

BJ, GFE- 7.

WIR. No way.

One more thing, At the end, she was asked where I get the contacts, then I was given some fake name and she again asked me to tell where I get my contacts, I told her, if you want I can call him so you can talk, then she said ok ok. Which clearly shows that she knew about ISG and to gather more infos.

GreyShade
05-10-17, 11:47
First of all let me thank Tut Li, AquaGenius, RohanDe and TittyBoy for sharing her contact, thanks a lot brothers.

I had her recently at her place. After reading lots of positive FR's I had high expectations. But to be honest with you I was disappointed.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to say that FR's are incorrect. She is fair, co-operative, not a time watcher and surely tried to please me. Except DFK & Anal almost everything is on menu.

But she is not a great looker. I think I should have kept my expectations low.

Enough is reviewed about her so I won't repeat it. At the end I asked her if she knows any other girls, to which she replied 'no'.

Anima1981
05-10-17, 13:46
Hi,

I too having the same issue here.

Seniors are not responding to the requests over the digits, may be they want to keep it with very reliable circle, due to this I ended up with Pallavi.

If you got, please share it with me too.

Cheers,

Anima.

Hi guys,

I have been looking for Rati P.S. Number.

Till date haven't received it.

Any good soul can please share it with me.

Will be happy to share contacts and a chilled beer.

Thanks in advance.

PleasureForYou
05-10-17, 16:42
Hi guys,

Have you people tried fantasearch afa ok etc extensively is it any good or same paid girls populate it. One has to pay money even for sending messages. Please suggest.

Bakchod89
05-10-17, 17:36
Hi fellow mongers,

Just moved to Pune, and to understand the scene tried the be spa above famous pizza joint on Baner road. The lady was around 35 or bit old. She did normal back massage but after half hour, she laid on me and asked if I needed any services. The room didn't had any lock, she demanded 3 k for HJ. I asked and got HJ + upper access in 2 k. I hope, I did bit ok being first timer here.

Damage: 1 K normal massage.

HJ+Upper 2 k.

Any more pointers to Spa in Baner / Pashan area? Mstc spa? B spa in row houses behind famous Mart?

Paana
05-10-17, 17:48
I am visiting Pune next week. Can I request some good contacts of MILFS / Indies / HW. I can reciprocate the same from Delhi.

SinJay
05-10-17, 18:34
I don't remember any of the other fellow brothers giving her a high score for the looks. Had you asked her for her pic, she would have shared it too.

Lesson learnt the hard way is that even if someone says she is pretty, keep your expectations low. You will be pleasantly surprised in some cases.

First of all let me thank Tut Li, AquaGenius, RohanDe and TittyBoy for sharing her contact, thanks a lot brothers.

I had her recently at her place. After reading lots of positive FR's I had high expectations. But to be honest with you I was disappointed.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to say that FR's are incorrect. She is fair, co-operative, not a time watcher and surely tried to please me. Except DFK & Anal almost everything is on menu.

But she is not a great looker. I think I should have kept my expectations low.

Enough is reviewed about her so I won't repeat it. At the end I asked her if she knows any other girls, to which she replied 'no'.

SinJay
05-10-17, 18:40
Check out A spa near popular fitness club at b plata. The name of the spa sounds like mirror in Hindi. One of fellow monger has shared report. I have noticed couple pretty Thais. You can try it out.

Hi fellow mongers,

Just moved to Pune, and to understand the scene tried the be spa above famous pizza joint on Baner road. The lady was around 35 or bit old. She did normal back massage but after half hour, she laid on me and asked if I needed any services. The room didn't had any lock, she demanded 3 k for HJ. I asked and got HJ + upper access in 2 k. I hope, I did bit ok being first timer here.

Damage: 1 K normal massage.

HJ+Upper 2 k.

Any more pointers to Spa in Baner / Pashan area? Mstc spa? B spa in row houses behind famous Mart?

Hind31
05-11-17, 03:14
No luck so far.

Hi guys,

Have you people tried fantasearch afa ok etc extensively is it any good or same paid girls populate it. One has to pay money even for sending messages. Please suggest.

TheCharm
05-11-17, 07:31
Mate kitty in vashi local station. Nice marathi girl. She is frm navi Mumbai and interested in meeting peoples as she is in some money crunch because jobless.

WingKing
05-11-17, 07:43
Hi,

First of all, let me thank HoneydewSmooth and IronMan0402 for quick sharing of information.

Visited the city last week for a short duration. Could not explore the shared contacts due to paucity of time. Was staying near KP. So visited L spa. Miss K came for the 1 HR session. Very sweet NE lady. Started off with a bum massage after pulling down the dispo and was followed by a very professional massage and was offered a towel for shower and the end of one hour. Then asked her to extend for another 30 minutes, which she agreed to. When asked where should she concentrate, popped the extras question. She told that only HJ available and quoted 500. Agreed and went ahead. A very co-operative lady and ensures customer satisfaction. But sadly only HJ was available.

Damage: 1500 + 500.

WIR: Probably yes, for the nice massage.

PleasureForYou
05-11-17, 08:43
No luck so far.Got lucky with tinder twice but it's extremely low hit rate. And no luck even there recently. Going to Delhi next week finally something to look forward to.

PleasureForYou
05-11-17, 08:52
Hi guys,

Anyone tried Mytq spa banner road going there today evening. Can I hope for something?

Ralsdm
05-11-17, 17:05
Mate kitty in vashi local station. Nice marathi girl. She is frm navi Mumbai and interested in meeting peoples as she is in some money crunch because jobless.Possible to share the contact with reference. Your generosity will not be overlooked.

VFM16
05-11-17, 17:56
Heard a lot about this spa in A. Went there with high expectation. Saw number of beauties while heading to the room. Unfortunately the one assigned to me was an old thai in her late 30's. I, being a gentleman, did not ask for a change. The massage started without disp.

Mid way she asked for extras. She quoted a bomb for B2B with BJ. Since johnny ruled, I settled for 3 k (high as the service was pathetic, don't mind paying the same amount to famous A). She was heavy and I nearly choked in B2B. Later BBJ started. The only saving grace was CIM. Actually I did not inform her before and it was spontaneous (naughty me. Then she bathe me but I had lost all the interest by then.

Later I complained to the receptionist that I was assigned a MILF. She said me to ask for someone young while booking.

WIR: Yes as the others looked promising. Will carry a C.

CoolHitman12
05-11-17, 18:52
Is Hotel V (now S) is active?

Any other recommendations.

TIA.

Cool.

SuryabhanRaina
05-11-17, 20:24
Hi,

Am in Pune for a few weeks; good references and details of this spa would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Heard a lot about this spa in A. Went there with high expectation. Saw number of beauties while heading to the room. Unfortunately the one assigned to me was an old thai in her late 30's. I, being a gentleman, did not ask for a change. The massage started without disp.

Mid way she asked for extras. She quoted a bomb for B2B with BJ. Since johnny ruled, I settled for 3 k (high as the service was pathetic, don't mind paying the same amount to famous A). She was heavy and I nearly choked in B2B. Later BBJ started. The only saving grace was CIM. Actually I did not inform her before and it was spontaneous (naughty me. Then she bathe me but I had lost all the interest by then.

Later I complained to the receptionist that I was assigned a MILF. She said me to ask for someone young while booking.

WIR: Yes as the others looked promising. Will carry a C.

SinJay
05-11-17, 20:44
RTFF not more than HJ.

Rooms are far better quality.

Hi guys,

Anyone tried Mytq spa banner road going there today evening. Can I hope for something?

GuyNxtDoor
05-11-17, 20:51
So here is the question: who is better in looks Palvee or Reetoo?

Note: I have been with Palvi and did not find her great looks-wise, but not bad either.

Golds1
05-11-17, 21:24
Fake PICS.

So this inde has asked for 10 k for ST, 15 k for FT and 25 k outstation for two nights. Not very sure because she has asked for some advance.

Images attached.

Goes by the name Sa- Ra-Ga-Ma.

I have got the digits.

GuyNxtDoor
05-12-17, 05:30
It is now a room only service. You need to bring your own meal.

Is Hotel V (now S) is active?

Any other recommendations.

TIA.

Cool.

Samuel007
05-12-17, 15:53
Hello everyone,

Got attached pic from a reference, but need to know if anyone has any review about this gal.

Let me know ASAP as planning to try on sat afternoon.

Cheers,

Play safe.

GreyShade
05-12-17, 16:05
I don't remember any of the other fellow brothers giving her a high score for the looks. Had you asked her for her pic, she would have shared it too.

Lesson learnt the hard way is that even if someone says she is pretty, keep your expectations low. You will be pleasantly surprised in some cases.No, I didn't asked for her pic, a mistake on my part.

Hdogg44
05-12-17, 16:55
Has anyone been to Adeva spa at KP recently? I know miss L and miss O there. Both are good but I have taken them to the point of boredom. Anyone other than these 2 who is worth trying? Please let me know.

TomPads123
05-13-17, 03:18
Tried her. Good CBJ and clean assets. Worth a try. 4 k for 1 deed. Met through a SP in Sus Road. She stays in VN and goes by name Tan (first three initials of Hindi name).

Hello everyone,

Got attached pic from a reference, but need to know if anyone has any review about this gal.

Cheers,

Play safe.

NileshBoy
05-13-17, 04:11
Hi bro,

What is her name please tell us and also share experience after meeting.

Hello everyone,

Cheers,

Play safe.

Rick5641
05-13-17, 05:24
Hi fellow mongers,

I will be visiting Nashik Next week.

Any reliable indie Contact there? Please share.

SinJay
05-13-17, 06:27
Tried her once. She is a nice girl. Goes by name Ms. T. College girl.

Had decent exp. Cooperative girl with OK for different positions except Anal and no DFK. Hope you have good time. Share your feedback.

What's the quote you got?

Hello everyone,

Cheers,

Play safe.

DungeonMasterX
05-13-17, 07:20
Hello everyone,

Cheers,

Play safe.Looks hot. Willing to reciprocate if you share contact through PM. Thanks.

ArajithPaall
05-13-17, 10:25
Visiting Pune from London with a few clients and just got acquainted with the forum. Could you please let me know any comments on the profiles below? Much appreciated and thanks in advance.

Decpticon
05-13-17, 12:23
Got contact and she is quoting 12 k for n8.

Did anyone try her and any suggestions.

Tintin7137
05-13-17, 17:59
Nah! That's not a mistake in the spelling, it's just to give the name of the spa! Lane 5, KP. But the price I paid was definitely a mistake! Overcharged at the counter as payment mode was by card. The therapist was a Thai named like the missing word in Eena _ Deeka! Decent massage & the usual fare at the end. Allowed DATY & was a willing DFK enthusiast. Overall decent experience but not to be repeated for the cover charge on the counter!

MadanM
05-13-17, 18:55
I tried her, value for money. Operative and can assets. Yes she is student.

Hello everyone,

Cheers,

Play safe.

Rock2085
05-13-17, 19:06
Visiting Pune from London with a few clients and just got acquainted with the forum. Could you please let me know any comments on the profiles below? Much appreciated and thanks in advance.They look great but who is the SP? Your PM is not active.

If you let us know the SP. Will guide you.

RohanDe
05-13-17, 19:24
Hello bros,

Looking for inde digits apart from Pallavi.

Could you please PM?

Thanks,

Rohan.

Adckbpu
05-13-17, 19:30

Did anyone try her and any suggestions.Go ahead bro looks nice if possible do share contact.

Appolo13
05-13-17, 22:23
Visiting Pune from London with a few clients and just got acquainted with the forum. Could you please let me know any comments on the profiles below? Much appreciated and thanks in advance.First one is sweet, but her assets are artificial. She also wears a slimming band on her waist, which is a slight put off. Her service is better though as compared to general availability in Pune.

Second one is best avoided. In a hurry, has tantrums.

Third one, never tried. That could be a good shot.

Raul27
05-14-17, 00:25
Go ahead bro looks nice if possible do share contact.How did the deed go bro? 12 k for night sounds a bit over priced, 10 k should have been enough.

NileshBoy
05-14-17, 04:30
Hi all,

I have list which I tried.

Rati Ritu Pallavi Swathi.

Does anyone have any other list of girls.

Like Bengali girl who was earlier with Subhash worked in reputed firm.

Or any other help on this looks like Pune is really dry.

GreyShade
05-14-17, 08:14
Hi guys,

I had PM'ed few brothers, was hoping to set something up for weekend. But no one replied, Johny was hungry hence decided to go to bookstore spa.

Called for appointment and told him that I don't want A (gone now) or L. He said once I am there I can choose from rest of the birds. When I went there only 2 were available, I selected Eli na as she looked OK, fair, no tummy and her figure seemed nice.

Straight away asked for extras and she quoted 4 k for B2B and BJ. Tried to negotiate but she was firm on 3. 5 K. Finally I told her that I have only 3 K, take it or leave it. She asked me to show the wallet, I handed over it to her. I had 3.1 K. She took it and agreed.

When she took her clothes off I was disappointed to see her small boobs. She was wearing heavily padded bra and they felt bigger when I selected her. But she has nice soft ass. She gave me B2B for sometime which was OK and then started kissing me all over. I hugged her and started kissing on her lips. She is passionate kisser and was not hesitant at all. It wasn't exactly DFK but whatever it was, it was good. I played with her for sometime. Then asked her to sleep on her stomach. Took charge of her fluffy ass, it kind on compensated for her small boobs. Then I put my tool in her crack, she grabbed it by tightening her ass, I rubbed it there for some time, it was really great. Johny was was almost ready, she cleaned it. And started kissing, licking and sucking my balls. It felt so nice and Johny was fully ready in few minutes. Now she focused on it gave me nice BJ licking sucking nicely. It was great, I exploded on her face.

Still 15 minutes were left, so I told her to massage my back which she did nicely, she is equally good in massaging. Took a quick shower and left. Overall it was good experience.

Damages- 999 NB coupon + 3100. I hope I haven't overpaid.

SniperDude
05-14-17, 11:16
Sounds reasonable looking at the pic's. Do try & let us know the your experience.

Also can you please PM me her contact.

Sniper.

IAm1984
05-14-17, 11:17
Bro's,

After had a busy night with Soniya, (Yes I went for her again as I like big boobs and she got it: P).

Was thinking something creative for monger life, I was going through all the PM's in my inbox and decided to aggregate and filter the list I have.

Guys, Pune is not that much dry as we think. When I listed all the contacts I have, I was like what the hell this much I have and still complains so decided to explore further with help of fellow great forum friends.

I know most of them will have already the numbers I list, I tried may be 60% of them in the past 3 year. Some are active but some are not.

I will be sharing the contacts if others can offer some recently active good Indies those are not in my list.

I can share to my trusted Seniors without any restrictions.

Newbies, I will be sharing couple of contacts to prmote your mongering life, Please PM me.

I know this is going to flood my inbox may be, So I cleared my Inbox to 0.

In bracket, its the ratings that I have alredy tried.

Please PM me infos about yet to try (YTT) girls if you are well aware of recently.

And here it goes:

Supriya ends with 914 - YTT.

Rose Hadapsar HW ends with 934 - tried - 6/10.

Ritu ends with 131 - Current most fvourite. YTT.

Pragati ends with 200 wagholi MILF along with another Shruthi. YTT.

Nisha ends with 962 - WA pic is promising. Tried some 2 year back - 5/10.

Pinky number ends with 130 - (got history of duping in past) - YTT.

Sneha ends with 219 - Long back tried - 6/10.

Sneha ends with 106 - Mundhwa - 6/10.

Renu ends with 439.

Riya wagoli ends with 983 - 4/10.

Wagholi indi noe ends with 954 - deepika. YTT.

Neha from kp ends with 405 Expensive - 7/10.

Gunjan ends with 8000 Punjabi MILF - (4/10).

Sonia ends with 839 - 6/10 (big boobs).

Smita ends with 5440 - 6/10 (Old now seems).

Priya nagar road ends with 431 - YTT.

Nadia KP ends with 9534 - YTT.

Priya ends with 322 bavdhan YTT.

Shewtha Saluja ends with 4398 - (7/10) Camp. Looks like not active now.

Payal ends with 5819 - (8/10) not responding now.

Jyoti ends with 7184 - YTT.

Saima shaikh ends with 6154 - Hadapsar HW (6/10).

Neha-Aundh start with 2974 (retired).

Rati ends with 050 (famous in past, (5/10) service is good look is old and below avg).

Snehal P.S. - ends with 5241 (6/10).

Suhana ends with 727 - Relocate to Mumbai seems (6/10).

Hetal ends with 947 (5/10) (retired).

Pratibha ends with 221 (seems retired) YTT.

Yogita- ends with 7148 (looks like retired) 5/10.

Sapna ends with 672 - YTT.

Reena ends with 8300 - YTT.

Sneha ends with 0131 - YTT.

Prajakta ends with 729 (retired 5/10).

Priya ends with 576 - YTT.

Rohini locanto girl ends with 272 - YTT.

Teena Undri ends with 5675 (6/10).

Teena Khanna ends with 859 (7/10) not able to reach now.

Sheetal Misti ends with 9324 - YTT.

Vandana ends with 0637 (No news now) YTT.

Priya ends with 6757 YTT.

Dolly ends with 208 (retired - 7/10).

Neelakshi ends with 013 (7/10 - retired).

Puja ends with 332 YTT.

Suhana ends with 946 (relocate to Mumbai - 6/10).

Pallavi ends with 294 (7/10 when she was the Pune queen 2 yr back).

Avni ends with 671 (6/10).

Leena ends with 8877 (5/10 lean, now turned to an SP as well).

Thanks.

-Rj.

SniperDude
05-14-17, 11:33
Bro, please pass on her contact & do share your experience.

Sniper.

Hello everyone,

Cheers,

Play safe.

LoveMongers
05-14-17, 13:59
Does anybody tried her she is quoting 20 k night 3 deeds. 10 k short time.

TheCharm
05-14-17, 15:45
I tried her, value for money. Operative and can assets. Yes she is student.Can you please share contact details and damage. I will reciprocate my contacts.

Bond123
05-14-17, 19:36
Does anybody tried her she is quoting 20 k night 3 deeds. 10 k short time.Ya tried her 2 yr back. Service is good but picture is heavily photoshopped. Not worth 20 k. She is dusky not as fair as she looks in picture. I had taken her ST for 6 k. Regards.

SexyKing89
05-15-17, 03:31
Can anyone send me SP Shubhash contact please. Tried locating him but cannot find it.

Learn To Enjoy
05-15-17, 08:12
Hi guys,

Anyone tried Mytq spa banner road going there today evening. Can I hope for something?I tried it once 15 days back.

- NB works.

- girls are good there but assigned to me was elder.

- girl hesitate, all time looking at door in fear which has small glass window.

- but massage was awesome without dispo+good pressure and specially after extras a good head massage.

- though I got only HJ and DFK. No access to lower.

- cost wise you can negotiate.

VikasGuhes1
05-15-17, 08:48

Did anyone try her and any suggestions.First thing is that price sounds less compared to her looks, that's why it sound fake to me so a little google image search shown me many results. Google says her name I "Ridhxxx Voxxa", is it what name she told you? Be careful this photo looks fake to me.

GreyShade
05-15-17, 11:35
Hi guys,

There is mention of this Sus Road SP many times on the forum. Could you please PM me his contact.

GuyNxtDoor
05-15-17, 11:54
I am sure there must be many who have tried both. Can some helpful soul help.

So here is the question: who is better in looks Palvee or Reetoo?

Note: I have been with Palvi and did not find her great looks-wise, but not bad either.

Anima1981
05-15-17, 12:26
Hi folks,

Finally it happens, thanks to RohanDe who shared her contact. Called her and fixed on Saturday and once I reached Kothrd, called her and she guided me to the society which is safe.

Even though so many members pointed out her looks, I was prepared for that, but still once seen, Her look is little disappointed as well as her age, could be 30 plus for sure. Won't get into much details as already been described her performance in this forum. May be some highlights: slightly hard boobs, fair and color, little tummy which made my johny even harder, BJ was awesome, great GFE type, tried new positions, then WOT and finished in missionary. Not a time watcher which is good and she is almost okey with new positions.

Damage: 5 K.

Looks: 6/10.

BJ: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

WIR: No for me. But recommendable to friends.

Chiku2006
05-15-17, 16:31
Can you please PM me some contact. I do not have any and new in Pune.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

PuneCock96
05-15-17, 16:44
Nice FR bro. Is Ritu the one with number ending with 131?

Hi folks,

Finally it happens, thanks to RohanDe who shared her contact. Called her and fixed on Saturday and once I reached Kothrd, called her and she guided me to the society which is safe.

Even though so many members pointed out her looks, I was prepared for that, but still once seen, Her look is little disappointed as well as her age, could be 30 plus for sure. Won't get into much details as already been described her performance in this forum. May be some highlights: slightly hard boobs, fair and color, little tummy which made my johny even harder, BJ was awesome, great GFE type, tried new positions, then WOT and finished in missionary. Not a time watcher which is good and she is almost okey with new positions.

Damage: 5 K.

BJ: 8/10.

GFE: 8/10.

WIR: No for me. But recommendable to friends.

CoolSamson
05-15-17, 20:57
Guys,

SP send these photos.

Anybody tried these girls.

Please share your reviews.

NileshBoy
05-16-17, 02:04
Over weekend I agreed for Shouting 2 deal I got call from her.

I shocked when we start chitchat she doesn't understand English.

I got confused when I asked hotel which we can book I got some lodge no not 5 or 4 star hotel.

Suggestion from her.

Considering all I think she is working with SP and not even worth for 2 k per session.

Hi,

Had tried her.

She is genuine but Too Costly!

Fucked her last month, 20 k 2 hrs (yes she charges in hours).

She is an architect student, living in NIBM.

Looks OK, boobs firm, pussy pink.

But service is bad, she lies on bed and closes eyes. No blow job.

She is too expensive.

Sitting Duck
05-16-17, 04:41
I am sure there must be many who have tried both. Can some helpful soul help.I wouldn't use the word fugly, but both are, let's just say, "unattractive". Can't pick which is better or worse looking. Like the saying goes, cover the face and fuck the base.

Anima1981
05-16-17, 06:11
Yes bro, its the same number.

Cheers,

Anima.

Class Man
05-16-17, 06:15
Yes bro, she is the one.

Recently I tried her twice. She is not looker but fair color, good service, no DFK only lip kiss, awesome ass, likes oral very much. So be clean and enjoy!

Anima1981
05-16-17, 06:24
I am sure there must be many who have tried both. Can some helpful soul help.Dude,

I have tried them both in recent weeks and each one of them are good in different ways and it depends purely on your taste of birdie and your urge.

Looks: average, Ritu- 5, Pallavi- 4- don't get trapped into her WA pics.

BJ: Both awesome.

WOT. Riding was good at Ritu than Pallavi.

Colour: Fair.

Damages: Ritu 5 k, where as Palalvi charges 6 k.

GFE: Both are Good.

DFK: Pallavi is better.

Attitude: Pallavi is worst.

New Positions: full credit goes to Ritu.

The above comparison is purely on my taste, may others have different views and their views always welcome.

WIR (both): Definitely NO to Pallavai but maybe Ritu if nothing available.

Cheers,

Anima.

PuneGuy1
05-16-17, 09:13
Last week was one of the best in my mongering life, following are details.

1. Had Ritu again in the late evening and boy she is the best in service in Pune as of now. Sucked her boobs and did DATY till she cum in my mouth. Licked her fluid. She got so aroused, she was shivering with pleasure. What a great evening. Did 1 deed but got ultimate satisfaction, damage 5000.

2. Took Rati gavran to hotel on blore highway, not a good looker, but great in service, did deep mouth fuck and she drank every drop of my cum, not a single drop wasted. Lot of rimming as well. Damage 2000, hotel 1000.

3. The most economic and surprise one. Went to J spa in Sangwi for massage after working overtime on sex life, massager was old Thai lady, shown my dissatisfaction to the counter guy, he mentioned after 30 minutes he will change massage, had no hope, but went for massage anyway. Massage was good. After 30 minutes to my surprise other massage a good one came in and directly asked me if I need extras. I readily said yes. She mentioned the charge as 1000 and only BJ. I asked if card payment is OK, to which she asked how much cash you have. I said only 500, and surprisingly she agreed to it. Didn't have any great hope as I was paying very less, but due to her stroking my tool, I got aroused, and started pressing her boobs from outside, to which she did not resist at all, so got emboldened and upped her t shirt, removed bra and sucked the melons till I came In. She did not resist at all. Still cursing myself for not carrying protection, else I could have got the jack pot. The massages here are mix of Thai and NE, the one I enjoyed with is NE.

Rohan460
05-16-17, 09:47
Hi Pune friends,

I'm visiting Pune, this Sunday, so don't have much time to explore indies here, so want to try BP area only. Can someone provide some pointers for better building where some time can be spend.

Thanks.

IAmHunter007
05-16-17, 11:23
Hello Senior friends,

Please enlighten us on African girls giving all services in P G. Is it safe? Are they really good and provide GFE experience.

ShandinMine
05-16-17, 12:10
Would appreciate if someone shared her digits. Does she have her own place or do we need to arrange for place?

Thanks in advance.

-Shandi.

Tried her. Good CBJ and clean assets. Worth a try. 4 k for 1 deed. Met through a SP in Sus Road. She stays in VN and goes by name Tan (first three initials of Hindi name).

CaptainD123
05-16-17, 12:58
Does anybody tried her she is quoting 20 k night 3 deeds. 10 k short time.I had tried her 2 years back. Best service I got so far with inde. Problem is price. 6 k one, 12 k two. Nothing negotiable.

Last month I contacted her but she was in Bangalore, dunno when she joined Pune again. Agreed her pics are photoshopped and she isn't like pics but her service made it worth for me.

Dmunda
05-16-17, 14:30
Hello members,

I paid for subscription 2 days back still I can not send private message. I went to contact us link and sent them message but still no response.

What are next steps?

Thank you.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

NileshBoy
05-17-17, 04:15
Hi bros,

Any help with reference with these two Birds like Snehal and shika.

Now days Subhash is having terms of advance and not.

Sure if we can pay advance to him did any one tried him by paying advance.

Also as Pune is dry let's help each other in this dry spell.

PbForU
05-17-17, 04:23
Hi guys,

I am going to try Snehal from S. P. Sbhash, she is quoting 7 k for 2 and hotel charges extra.

Anyone tried her. Any comments on her, please refer.

Tintin7137
05-17-17, 05:46
This was the first spa that I had started with & made a return there in over a year after tiring of the Thais. New branch but the same girl. Have to give it to them for keeping the interiors themed. The old one was a village setting, this one is a cave one! No locks on the door so can't be too adventurous but the usual dose of an HJ, fondling, sucking the boobies & access to the glory hole downstairs! For a princely sum of 1 k. Not much to complain.

MyDream8
05-17-17, 06:03
Extras are available here. But not B2B.

I had scored with one of the Thai from this spa for full night. Thais are generally around 30 - 40 age here.

Hi guys,

MyDream8
05-17-17, 06:07
Did you meet her? Can you please post FR?

Hello everyone,

Cheers,

Play safe.

Class Man
05-17-17, 07:22
Trying to send PM, but inbox full. Clear it.

MyDream8
05-17-17, 07:30
I had tried 3 murty around one month back. Girls are good in looks compared to Anna's den and zoom.

Earlier to that there was problem and these people were offering services very discretely. Try Rani at Trimuti she gives good service. Boobs are saggy.

Cost is 1.3 k for 2 sessions.

Have anybody recently checked into saswad road lodges names are Trimurti and zooms have tried service 4 months ago, are they open for service again, feedback please, will share my experience there in.

PleasureForYou
05-17-17, 07:40

Did anyone try her and any suggestions.Looks hot contact thru so or is she indie?

Anima1981
05-17-17, 07:44
Hello members,

I paid for subscription 2 days back still I can not send private message. I went to contact us link and sent them message but still no response.

What are next steps?

Thank you.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.Dude,

Wait for sometime, it will activate, But already. I received your PM and responded.

Check your inbox mate.

Cheers, happy mongering.

Anima.

RedAlloy
05-17-17, 13:12
Guys,

Any review about Citrus Pimpri hotel or ginger hotel Hinjewadi / Pimpri branch. Is it safe for taking call girls without any issue.

DungeonMasterX
05-17-17, 15:58
I had tried 3 murty around one month back. Girls are good in looks compared to Anna's den and zoom.

Earlier to that there was problem and these people were offering services very discretely. Try Rani at Trimuti she gives good service. Boobs are saggy.

Cost is 1.3 k for 2 sessions.Is Trimurti located at Nira?

RajPandey123
05-17-17, 17:10
African girls are cheating to customer in pimple Gurav Pune, they are telling on call for unlimited shot for short time / night but they are giving only 1 shot and not good service, they are in hurry and it's not a safe place. So guys please don't go there such place.

RajPandey123
05-17-17, 17:12
Hello Senior friends,

Please enlighten us on African girls giving all services in P G. Is it safe? Are they really good and provide GFE experience.African girls are cheating to customer in pimple Gurav Pune, they are telling on call for unlimited shot for short time / night but they are giving only 1 shot and not good service, they are in hurry and it's not a safe place. So guys please don't go there such place.

SDSabai
05-17-17, 20:37
Hi forum friends,

Back to Pune.

Have tried some SP but this time I want to go for a massage with a happy if possible.

Been a lot to Thailand and I love the teasing moment.

Does any fellow member have some good suggestion in Koregeon Park?

Regards,

SAsabai.

SeaHawk20
05-17-17, 20:43
Does anybody tried her she is quoting 20 k night 3 deeds. 10 k short time.Seems like hybrid chick mind sharing the digit can reciprocate with same quality genuine digit of Mumbai or goa. Kolkata scenario bit dull but got handful digit there too.

CrazyMind
05-17-17, 20:46
Hi folks,

Can anyone help me have some contacts of spa in Chennai. And Pune.

Thanks in advance.

DathRagnos
05-18-17, 07:09
Guys,

Any review about Citrus Pimpri hotel or ginger hotel Hinjewadi / Pimpri branch. Is it safe for taking call girls without any issue.Ginger, is safe but asks for the ID. If your mate has valid one then there is a less problem. I had checked-in 1 year back, when I was asked ID and not the girl.

Never heard about Citrus though.

DathRagnos
05-18-17, 07:18
Hi bros,

Any help with reference with these two Birds like Snehal and shika.

Now days Subhash is having terms of advance and not.

Sure if we can pay advance to him did any one tried him by paying advance.

Also as Pune is dry let's help each other in this dry spell.Dude,

Refrain from paying advance, lot of time after advance girl gets changed.

Even though if cheating is absent we do not want to add this advance protocol in mongering.

MongShree
05-18-17, 10:37
Is Trimurti located at Nira?It's located near Urali saswad road, when heading to ghat before 1-2 kilometers at your left you will see the board.

ShandinMine
05-18-17, 12:13
Can someone share Ritu's digits please.

Thanks in advance.

-Shandi.

GreyShade
05-18-17, 13:03
If you go through recent posts in Pune forum you will find many reviews and hints about spa names, location. Combine those hints with Google and you will get it.

Hi folks,

Can anyone help me have some contacts of spa in Chennai. And Pune.

Thanks in advance.

TheCharm
05-18-17, 14:18
When we post somthing about any girl, we get so many messages asking no and reference of that girl. But when we ask for number then no one replies. How to trust who is genius and whose nt??

Class Man
05-18-17, 14:21
Can someone share Ritu's digits please.

Thanks in advance.

-Shandi.Clear your inbox bro. Help on the way.

ShamSagar
05-18-17, 14:34
Share the contact if you are not interested.

Kshan0105
05-18-17, 14:35
I have been a silent reader for quite a while and this forum has helped me a lot. I am mongering for a very long time, however was out of business because of financial crises. The leads that I have received from the forum is amazing.

Contacted the SP in VN (has many post in Locanto), he send me some images in WA, selected one and reached the destination before time. He guided me to his apartment but the one I had selected was unavailable. Was disappointed, however he offered me a Russian (35+) and new girl form Lucknow (20+). The Russian was a bit old so selected IN. She arrived in Pune a day before and was a college student.

We started with knowing each other then kissing and undressing. She was a bit short with tummy. The disappointment was armpit hair and unshaved legs. I wanted to leave the place but had already paid. We started with kissing, no DFK, CBJ, she was not open for different position however was convinced for WOT then Miss. It took some time for me as I was disappointed. She tried her best to satisfy me and came in missi. After the deed she was hugging and kissing for some time. She was not in a hurry and not a time watcher.

Conveyed my disappointment to SP he assure that next time will give the best.

Damage: 6 k + 100.

WIR: SP has sent some new images will try this weekend, if he assures.

GreyShade
05-18-17, 14:38
Hi Seniors,

Could you please give feedback on Baner SP ending with 077.

Dmunda
05-18-17, 15:51
Do we have Ritu's pic any where on this forum?

Last week was one of the best in my mongering life, following are details.

1. Had Ritu again in the late evening and boy she is the best in service in Pune as of now. Sucked her boobs and did DATY till she cum in my mouth. Licked her fluid. She got so aroused, she was shivering with pleasure. What a great evening. Did 1 deed but got ultimate satisfaction, damage 5000.

2. Took Rati gavran to hotel on blore highway, not a good looker, but great in service, did deep mouth fuck and she drank every drop of my cum, not a single drop wasted. Lot of rimming as well. Damage 2000, hotel 1000.

3. The most economic and surprise one. Went to J spa in Sangwi for massage after working overtime on sex life, massager was old Thai lady, shown my dissatisfaction to the counter guy, he mentioned after 30 minutes he will change massage, had no hope, but went for massage anyway. Massage was good. After 30 minutes to my surprise other massage a good one came in and directly asked me if I need extras. I readily said yes. She mentioned the charge as 1000 and only BJ. I asked if card payment is OK, to which she asked how much cash you have. I said only 500, and surprisingly she agreed to it. Didn't have any great hope as I was paying very less, but due to her stroking my tool, I got aroused, and started pressing her boobs from outside, to which she did not resist at all, so got emboldened and upped her t shirt, removed bra and sucked the melons till I came In. She did not resist at all. Still cursing myself for not carrying protection, else I could have got the jack pot. The massages here are mix of Thai and NE, the one I enjoyed with is NE.

Bacardi806
05-18-17, 16:36
Mates,

Am new to the community and requesting your help for below in Pune:

BBJ, Kissing, DATY.

Please advise with contacts / pics.

Bacardi806
05-18-17, 16:40
Hi mates,

Am new to community and looking hard for hookers with my below requisites:

BBJ.

Kissing.

DATY.

Please advise.

MongShree
05-18-17, 17:16
Can anyone provide feedback about lodge which Deepali suggests in Hadapsar, not knowing the name.

I am planning for get LT Night this Monday, if anyone knows, is the place safe for night?

Dmunda
05-18-17, 23:06
How was your session with Snehal.

Is she worth 7 k?

Do share you experience.

Hi guys,

I am going to try Snehal from S. P. Sbhash, she is quoting 7 k for 2 and hotel charges extra.

Anyone tried her. Any comments on her, please refer.

SecretAdmirs5
05-19-17, 02:08
Can anyone provide feedback about lodge which Deepali suggests in Hadapsar, not knowing the name.

I am planning for get LT Night this Monday, if anyone knows, is the place safe for night?It's Vijay executive on the Pune saswad road. Seems safe. But not sure about how it's maintained as it's in the outskirts of Pune.

Class Man
05-19-17, 03:04
Not seen Ritu pic on forum bro. When asked her about pic, she said no pic. Even she knows about this forum and she is being praised. Guys, please don't discuss all this with her.

Recently received so many PM asking Ritu contact and I have already shared with many of them. Sorry to those not shared contact. Else will end up in having more price for her too like Pallavi and others. Let the people give their report on forum.

Also I have requested all of them to share any young indie contact, but none of them have replied except one and that also of Suhana which I already had and she has already left Pune. Even I have sent pm to many other for sharing contact in exchange with available contacts with me, but none of them replied. I generally don't ask contacts other than some respected seniors and they always help. Appreciate them.

Do we have Ritu's pic any where on this forum?

PuneCock96
05-19-17, 03:36
Why do people have to discuss about this forum. Do you think that she will give a discount if we mention about this forum to the girls? Do people tend to be their brokers by praising them unnecessarily in this forum?

This will have a negative impact on mongering scene which is already bad in Pune. Also the integrity of this forum will be lost. Now I will not taste Ritu just because she knows about this forum and she will be already inflated and little egoistic and she will have much if nakhras.

Sorry to say, but I will not share Ritu contact anymore. Already it has spread a lot and I have shared it with many of them. I request them to share her number judiciously or rather not share it. . I myself will not try her.

Please don't discuss about this forum to girls. Appreciate karta hain girls ko, it seems that she herself might be faking as a guy user if and helping her business. Integrity of this forum has lost.

Not seen Ritu pic on forum bro. When asked her about pic, she said no pic. Even she knows about this forum and she is being praised. Guys, please don't discuss all this with her.

Recently received so many PM asking Ritu contact and I have already shared with many of them. Sorry to those not shared contact. Else will end up in having more price for her too like Pallavi and others. Let the people give their report on forum.

Also I have requested all of them to share any young indie contact, but none of them have replied except one and that also of Suhana which I already had and she has already left Pune. Even I have sent pm to many other for sharing contact in exchange with available contacts with me, but none of them replied. I generally don't ask contacts other than some respected seniors and they always help. Appreciate them.

Anima1981
05-19-17, 04:01

Also I have requested all of them to share any young indie contact, but none of them have replied except one and that also of Suhana which I already had and she has already left Pune. Even I have sent pm to many other for sharing contact in exchange with available contacts with me, but none of them replied. I generally don't ask contacts other than some respected seniors and they always help. Appreciate them.Same here Bro, people asked for her contacts and of course as a regular member I want to help them and shared contact, but what I didn't see is, there is no FR from them and either they tried or not, Unknown.

Mates, if you are getting digits, pl post your FR, so others will know if there is any update on her with behave or performance, attitude etc.

Whenever I shared contact, asked any contact if they know, but except 2 senior members LovenJoy, none of them responded, it was little disappointment. People tend to do that, they think it is only way of getting number and they don't reciprocate it. I think it may be because of regular members, seniors won't get comfortable with it to reciprocate any digits or references. But they can read the review of us posting and decide, then to share or not.

Cheers,

Anima.

Cenator369
05-19-17, 08:02
Hello brethren,

I am from Hyderabad forum in your city now. Would anyone share me Pallavi digits please. Heard a lot about her services in this forum want to try once.

Tia-cenator.

HotMalePune
05-19-17, 14:38
Visited spa above the bookstore, this time different therapist. I Refused to wear dispo. She was beautiful name starts with T. Everything was fine. I even started pushing her booty and boobs from outside without even discussing charges. First Back massage was not great but was good. Then when turned front she mentioned charges 3 k for B2 B, I had Johny in control said no, I told I can pay 2. 5 K, she said no. Then her mood got changed. She did not provide further massage well.

Total Damage:

1000 for massage.

Nothing for the therapist, for freely touching her everywhere. Sometimes, I pressed her boobs so hard that, she screamed.

HotMalePune
05-19-17, 14:47
Got these from trusted SP from VN, any help regarding these will be helpful. The one with curly hair is Russian SP Quoted 11 K I negotiated to 9 K and for one in Bikini I got minimum quote of 6 K. Please let me know if anyone has any input.

Sen Sex
05-19-17, 15:32
I saw below adv on Locanto by one 'Maheshlonely' :

"Hello friends. I want contact of CG ritu. Qho is from Kothrud. Is anyone have her no please please inbox me the same I can exchange a good one."

Height of desperation. Might be someone from this forum who is not being given Ritu contact.

Such desperados then brag about forum when they meet indie.

Same here Bro, people asked for her contacts and of course as a regular member I want to help them and shared contact, but what I didn't see is, there is no FR from them and either they tried or not, Unknown.

Mates, if you are getting digits, pl post your FR, so others will know if there is any update on her with behave or performance, attitude etc.

Whenever I shared contact, asked any contact if they know, but except 2 senior members LovenJoy, none of them responded, it was little disappointment. People tend to do that, they think it is only way of getting number and they don't reciprocate it. I think it may be because of regular members, seniors won't get comfortable with it to reciprocate any digits or references. But they can read the review of us posting and decide, then to share or not.

Cheers,

Anima.

Double Shot
05-19-17, 15:42
Bro Tut Li.

Please clean your inbox.

Double Shot.

Double Shot
05-19-17, 15:59
Mates,

Am new to the community and requesting your help for below in Pune:

BBJ, Kissing, DATY.

Please advise with contacts / pics.Mr Bacardi.

You want a fellow monger in Pune to offer you above sevices?

Well, it's not that kind of forum.

Oops, just kidding. However, a quick reading of your msg above gives that impression (and your next msg clears that away).

Take it easy.

Double Shot.

RonyShet
05-19-17, 17:20
Hi everyone,

Got these pics from SP Subhash. Quoting 5k to 6K for one shot.

Any reviews will be appreciated a lot.

Thanks in advance.

GreyShade
05-19-17, 17:32
I completely agree with views expressed regarding the subject. I fail to understand logic (if there is any) of discussing about this forum with girls. People who are doing this. I mean what the hell they are thinking. That they will get good service, extra contacts from girls. Just forget it. These girls are smarter than you think. This forum is helping everyone in lot of ways, and it should never be comprised.

SinJay
05-19-17, 18:29
Got these from trusted SP from VN, any help regarding these will be helpful. The one with curly hair is Russian SP Quoted 11 K I negotiated to 9 K and for one in Bikini I got minimum quote of 6 K. Please let me know if anyone has any input.Tried one with yellow top. She is Assamese with OK OK CBJ. Asks for double protection and was pretty loose down. No DFK.

Vishal1464
05-19-17, 19:37
Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance.I may not have tried any of these birds but the kind of money being asked for such grotesque hoes would make me love my hand even more (I neither have the courage nor desire to spend or even think of spending my hard earned moolah on these ugly fleshlings).

I would definitely suggest you to try some other SP.

JohnSnow12
05-19-17, 19:52
After reading a lot about ritu. I think now she is showing her attitude. She is not ready to negotiate at all. This all because of desperate mongers who are raising her price.

JohnSnow12
05-20-17, 01:22
Dear mongers,

Going to Paris next week.

Has anybody of you experienced mongering in Paris? Searched on internet but looks very costly affair.

Please provide any pointers for strip clubs or girls. I didn't find forum for Paris on ISG.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?661-Paris

IAmHunter007
05-20-17, 04:03
African girls are cheating to customer in pimple Gurav Pune, they are telling on call for unlimited shot for short time / night but they are giving only 1 shot and not good service, they are in hurry and it's not a safe place. So guys please don't go there such place.Thanks Raj. I was wondering how could they provide unlimited shots. I would prefer zooms instead.

IAmHunter007
05-20-17, 04:22
[QUO=Praks111;1785309]I had also in past posted about this Miss K whom I fished from loc. Her number ends 884. Let me tell you guys she has small top assets but an excellent body. If you are looking for a perfect GFE it's this one. I called to my yesterday after exchanging messages. She came right on time in office formals. Hugged and kissed me but excused her self for a shower. Changed into a transparent outfit which 2 as a turn on. Had some beer a smoke and then bed had everything on the menu except anal and CIM. Perfect flexible body but she screams a bit loud. I had to switch on the TV with some volume to cover up the screams.

Expense: 6 k.

Score 9.

WIR yes already repeated this was the second time. [/QUOTE]Hi bro,

I know it's too late from when you posted about miss K.

Can you please give link to locanto ad or any other help will be much appreciated.

DathRagnos
05-20-17, 05:58
I may not have tried any of these birds but the kind of money being asked for such grotesque hoes would make me love my hand even more (I neither have the courage nor desire to spend or even think of spending my hard earned moolah on these ugly fleshlings).

I would definitely suggest you to try some other SP.Definitely, NO.

Try Rohit from KP. Or Bharat.

TopRahul83
05-20-17, 07:06
Hi to all Pune brothers,

After a long time a Pune trip is on cards. Need some info on my old favourite places like Kin Spa and Warje Spa. Looking for a Thai experience with a great massage in a great ambience. Looking forward to kind replies in PM.

Cheers.

PuneCock96
05-20-17, 07:31
Responsible people shall stop using her services. How much is she charging.

After reading a lot about ritu. I think now she is showing her attitude. She is not ready to negotiate at all. This all because of desperate mongers who are raising her price.

Appolo13
05-20-17, 07:31
Got these from trusted SP from VN, any help regarding these will be helpful. The one with curly hair is Russian SP Quoted 11 K I negotiated to 9 K and for one in Bikini I got minimum quote of 6 K. Please let me know if anyone has any input.I did the Russian, same girl, at 7 k. Indian ones are available at 5 to 5.5 k. You have to negotiate and tell the SP that if agreed you will be there in few minutes. They like speed of revenue. Don't approach if you are not ready to be there immediately. So no to higher prices.

AquaGenius
05-20-17, 08:33
Clearly visible the photos are heavily photoshopped.

Not worth even 2 k per shot in my opinion. Happy mongering.

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance.

AquaGenius
05-20-17, 08:36
Bro,

Glad to see you back. Hope you well.

The post in discussion shows the desperation of the guy. LOL. It is this kinda people who even increase the quotes.

I saw below adv on Locanto by one 'Maheshlonely' :

"Hello friends. I want contact of CG ritu. Qho is from Kothrud. Is anyone have her no please please inbox me the same I can exchange a good one."

Height of desperation. Might be someone from this forum who is not being given Ritu contact.

Such desperados then brag about forum when they meet indie.

RajsCook
05-20-17, 09:49
Can you please tell me about the service of the girl in attached pic?

This girl I guess was discussed on the forum many times.

SP quoted 5 K with place for 2 sessions.Hi bro,

I am new to Pune. Can you please share digit's of SP?

IAmHunter007
05-20-17, 10:57
Hello friends,

Any review on massage in Kharadi by Marathi girl who claims she lives with family. On truecaller it shows sister in Marathi / Hindi. I am planning to visit her today.

KenTheRockstar
05-20-17, 13:08
This was close one last week at V lodge near station. I was able to arrange an indi HW from Aundh for the deed. She is not a pro. Got the contact in one of the functions in family. While talking to her had to make the connection via friend of friend in a long way tour for this lady in front of me. Anyways, the story is not about it. Took her to the place. I was a little suspicious right in the beginning when we entered. At the reception, the guy was smiling for no reason.

While the deed was going on. I heard noise from outside. Kind of arguments from downstairs. Immediately both of us dressed up. And were out of the room and hotel. While waiting for the rickshaw outside the hotel, saw a team of around 10/15, with lady constables going inside the hotel.

I was like saved by few minutes. I wonder there isn't any news of this anywhere. But from now on. No more risks at this hotel.

RohanM
05-20-17, 13:35
As again I have met with 45 age aunty in matrimony, my age 33, still she appcted.

She doesn't charge nut need to pick her up from camp.

I need cheap contacts less than 1 k, please don't share BP or hAL.

Shivaz11
05-20-17, 14:18
Can anyone suggest spas that have good stuff and offer extras? Will contribute with my review.

My PM is active.

Shivaz11
05-20-17, 14:19
After reading a lot about ritu. I think now she is showing her attitude. She is not ready to negotiate at all. This all because of desperate mongers who are raising her price.She has become almost a celebrity here.

Shivaz11
05-20-17, 14:33
Hi folks,

Have been taking Smita for around 4 years now. Haven't found anyone other than Rati and Simran closer to her as long as service goes. I am a big fan of anal and CIM. Smita is the one who gives this and I like her for her aggressive style. She is on for everything. Here's my FR:

Called her in the morning and fixed up for afternoon. She was waiting for me at Hotel S (Earlier V). She started with the drinks. A bit of chit chat. Removed clothes. Started with boob sucking and fingering. Gave her good spanking with anal fist. She started foot fetish and then BBBJ with anal rimming. Rolled up the condi. Started with WOT and then WOT Anal. Finished in doggy.

After some time, she started amazing sucking and waking up the johnny. Johnny in the action again Started with doggy, went on to doggy anal. Then removed the condi and shot in her mouth. She swallowed the entire cum..Can you please share her contact?

Shivaz11
05-20-17, 14:40
Tried miss A at why spa. Got NB coupon. She provides one of the best service you can get at a spa in Pune. B2B 3 k. Well worth it.What is the exact name of this spa? I googled it, but didn't find anything. Please share details.

MY PM is active.

RoamingForPune
05-20-17, 15:36
There are neither any premium buildings in BP like those in SG nor any pimps to take you around. It's better to give it a miss and look for other options.

Hi Pune friends,

I'm visiting Pune, this Sunday, so don't have much time to explore indies here, so want to try BP area only. Can someone provide some pointers for better building where some time can be spend.

Thanks.

RoamingForPune
05-20-17, 15:51
You are looking for wrong place for mongering in Europe. In Paris escorts are highly expensive or you will get old women if the price is less. There are Street walkers which are cheap but tourists like us always feel risky about it. The best option would be to take a train to Germany (which takes around 3-4 hours) which heaven for mongering. It seems moderator has already added link to Paris forum in your post. Happy Mongering!

Dear mongers,

Has anybody of you experienced mongering in Paris? Searched on internet but looks very costly affair.

Please provide any pointers for strip clubs or girls. I didn't find forum for Paris on ISG.

Thank you.

Rohan460
05-20-17, 18:29
Hi friends,

Tonight received one new bird pic, so demanding 14 K for full night. Please throw some light.

DreddPaul
05-20-17, 19:21
Anyways as Johnny was in mood so came to why spa aundh and tried some new one about whom I didn't know. The receptionist showed me 3 therapist and I choose one with decent figure. Miss N she looked cute and was fair with decent figure.

After going inside room she asked me to remove cloths and lay down. There was no dispo. She came and directly started with dry bum massage. She asked me if I need the towel and removed it. After 10 minutes of dry back massage, my phone rang and I had a vry imp phone to attend. Went totally nude towards my phone and came back. She the whispered ' you have a nice body'.

Then she started with oil massage which was totally worth. Nice back massage eased all my muscles. She touched my jonney many times during back massage. She asked to turn back and my Johnny was saluting.

I asked what's on the menu and she said HJ, B2B. She quoted B2B for 4 k. Negotiated to 2 k and game on.

She stripped completely nude. She has a great body, nice fair clean. But pony issue were small boobs. She wore padded bra so they were looking big from outside.

Anyways, she gave good b2 b. Sucked my Johnny to and finger my butt. Then I came up and kisses everywhere. Fingered her tight pussy. Asked her for FS but she said it's not allowed there.

Had bath together and paid her.

Damage- 1.5 counter for 60 minutes + 2 k for B2B.

Face 7/10.

Boobs 2/10.

Figure 6/10.

WIR. Nopes. If I go again then I will try another therapists.

BadDildo0808
05-20-17, 19:33
Visited spa above the bookstore, this time different therapist. I Refused to wear dispo. She was beautiful name starts with T. Everything was fine. I even started pushing her booty and boobs from outside without even discussing charges. First Back massage was not great but was good. Then when turned front she mentioned charges 3 k for B2 B, I had Johny in control said no, I told I can pay 2. 5 K, she said no. Then her mood got changed. She did not provide further massage well.

Total Damage:

1000 for massage.

Nothing for the therapist, for freely touching her everywhere. Sometimes, I pressed her boobs so hard that, she screamed.HI HotMalePune,

I took the same Therapist earlier this week. Paid 2.5 K for B2B and 0.2 K for a bit of CBJ (which never happened, as we were too busy, XD). She's nice, you just need to "get her into your bottle".

My suggestion, try her again, maybe she was just having a bad day.

Congratulations on managing to keep it under control.

No need to overpay.

As always, keep on rocking.

BadDildo.

PuneCock96
05-21-17, 05:13
Dear mongers,

Thank you.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?661-ParisHi bro,

I'd been in Paris for 6 months and sadly to say it's very expensive in terms of mongering. I suggest you to go either Belgium (Antwerp) or Netherlands (Amsterdam) or Germany for nice fun. Book your train ticket with thalys or for cheaper option use flixbus. See my FR for more information.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?661-Paris&p=1880637#post1880637.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?661-Paris&p=1925244#post1925244.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?661-Paris&p=1873390#post1873390.

In Paris you will face language problem. Never ever visit to any Pigale club it's totally scam. If johnny dying in hunger then you can explore sexemodel web. Price start min 150 EUR onwards.

RajsCook
05-21-17, 05:15
Hi folks,

I am new to Pune. I have been in USA for 10 years. I prefer independent and HW. I am wondering what is best way to get in touch with them. This will help me to get new contact which I can share with you. I am appreciate helps from senior. If you willing to share some contact that will be great.

New baby in Pune.

PuneGuy1
05-21-17, 06:19
Hi guys,

I am getting lot of pm's for Ritu's contact, Rati contact and regarding spa contact. Based on my previous experience when I shared Ritu and African contact with almost every one who pmed me, very few responded with contacts they had. So this time please first provide me the contact you have and then I will reciprocate.

Siidharth
05-21-17, 06:33
Her number ends 884..Hi,

How you're doing? Your PM ain't active, anyways I have her number but can you please do me a small favour, just message her and tell her that your friend Siddharth will text you. She doesn't respond to people she doesn't know I guess. Really want to try her, can you please help me with this. Hope you do. Happy mongering.

Amit 001
05-21-17, 07:06
Hello dear friends,

Till date I was a silent watcher here on this forum. Yesterday subscribed to get in touch with friends like you. I am in mongering since last 7 years and tasted various gems from sp and the private ones. Happy mongering.

Tamarind29
05-21-17, 07:07
Last Friday visited Avontara spa kp. Thanks to CellsHave2345 for giving me the reference of the Indian therapist (name starts with P).

Tracking down the spa is bit of a nutcracker as it is down the main road. After waiting for 5 minutes, I walked into a decent clean room (it wasn't stinking and the bath area was clean too).

The fun part started when the girl recognized me as her old customer and I didn't disappoint her, behaved like her regular customer.

The massage was okay, did a dry one as she has a problem with the smell of oil. After 30 minutes of dry massage B2B started with cream, started from the back by rubbing her boobs and then came on top.

Has nice soft boobs, sucked like hell. The other thing is that she keeps her panty on but you can finger her always. The act went on for 10-12 minutes and I was done.

Damages: 1500 for massage and 2.5 K for B2B. She was insisting I pay her 3 K but I knew that she charges 2.5 K.

Will I try her again: The problem with Indian therapists is that they find short cut ways to get job done. Like she did with the massage but B2B was fun and good. Big talker.

So if you are looking for an Indian girl to give you a decent B2B service then she is worth the try.

P.S- I think we can do a Spa hopping in KP. This place is like jam packed with Spas and I am sure most of them have the deeds open.

HotMalePune
05-21-17, 09:13
Folks,

I was busy on weekend, hence was unable to post replies to contact requested. I did it today. My suggestion is to go slow and don't increase the cost.

Raj09
05-21-17, 13:05
Can anyone give me Reetu's digits please?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Amit 001
05-21-17, 14:22
Folks,

I was busy on weekend, hence was unable to post replies to contact requested. I did it today. My suggestion is to go slow and don't increase the cost.Hi,

Do share contact with me.

Will also help you in future.

Rupert4924
05-21-17, 18:29
I have a number ending in 492. I called up but she asks for reference. Can someone help out? Any feedback will be helpful. Please PM me.

Harsh10
05-21-17, 18:35
Hi friends,

This is not regarding Pune, but need something me urgent details regarding me ngering scene in Goa. As you guys know the Goa forum is drya, seeking help from Pune mongers. Are birds easily available in Goa. If yes then plzz provide contact. We are planning yo visit on 26 till 31. Majorly looking for forgeinets and some desi beauties. Further, update about the clyb scenes in Goa from where we can without any hustle pickup the birds. Help will be appreciated.

Regards.

Harsh10
05-21-17, 18:37
Plzz ignore the typo errors😬128556;128556;

Hi friends,

This is not regarding Pune, but need something me urgent details regarding me ngering scene in Goa. As you guys know the Goa forum is drya, seeking help from Pune mongers. Are birds easily available in Goa. If yes then plzz provide contact. We are planning yo visit on 26 till 31. Majorly looking for forgeinets and some desi beauties. Further, update about the clyb scenes in Goa from where we can without any hustle pickup the birds. Help will be appreciated.

Regards..

BobbyHar101
05-21-17, 20:30
Finally knocked one item off the bucket list. FS in spa. This FR is a bit delayed. Happened about 3 weeks ago.

A.

Saw an FR by a fellow monger about getting FS at this Spa inside the BR hotel in VN.

Called over them over the weekend as it was mentioned that she'll be leaving that week in the FR. Asked them if I can directly pay the NB rate at the counter and they agreed, and I booked an appointment with the mentioned therapist.

Went there soon as it is quite close and was disappointed seeing the massage room. They were smelling of oil and the doors don't have latches. Anyway, just wanted to get this over with and got into the dispo and waited.

In comes the therapist. Not a looker by any means. She started massaging the back and dragged the dispo down for some bum massage. I started chatting with her about the usual stuff like where she is from, how long was she here from etc. She then adjusted the dispo and asked me to turn around. At one point, I heard someone peeping through the door for a few seconds.

Anyway was afraid that she wouldn't pop the question and I popped the question myself. She mentioned 1 k for HJ and 3 K for B2B. I started negotiating for 2 k B2B and she was reluctant. Asked her if FS is available, she quoted 5 k. I said I'll give 3 k (which was mentioned in the FR). She asked if it's here and said 3.5 k (she might have quoted 5 k for outside). I said I only have 3 k and she asked me to show my wallet (what every thai does). I took out all the cash (I only put 3 k in there) and told her take it or leave it. Sache was reluctant but agreed when I was putting it back in the wallet. She took the money and moved the massage table to block the door, and started undressing.

She has ample boobs (implants though) and was quite interested in the act. She herself switched positions between mish and WOT. Finally finished in miss.

Boobs- 6/10 (Good nipples but fake boobs. I just wanted to try out fake boobs once).

Pussy- 8/10 (Amazingly tight. Not sure about the smell. Didn't do DATY).

DFK. Not on offer. Neither did I want it.

Face- 4/10 (As I mentioned, not at all a looker).

Damage- 1 k (counter) + 3 k (FS).

BTW, she mentioned that she will be staying here for 3 more months. Don't know why she mentioned that she's leaving that week to the other mongerer.

Play safe.

Kuldud2001
05-21-17, 22:35
I think you already got a message from a few mongers. Paris is not a good option for Mongering. Germany is much better than anywhere else. Even in Germany you can go to Berlin or Frankfurt and there are clubs where sex is like buffet. You pay just once to enter and then you can have as much as you can. All included. There are even good options in places like Prague and Budapest. PM me if you need more help.

Dear mongers,

Thank you.

IAmHunter007
05-22-17, 06:45
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

IAmHunter007
05-22-17, 10:29
This is a newly opened spa but has great stuff and good chicks. Had tried twice already. Miss B and Any are the best. You will enjoy every penny.
Had B2B and 69 with Any worth every penny.

Spa is behind BSE.Hi Decpticon,

I am planning to visit miss B. Can you let me know service you got and charges? Is FS available?

Happy mongering.

RahulVasai
05-22-17, 10:46
Hi friends,

Regards.Try Locanto. If you are member on SA, try ping few ones. I was lucky to have one 30 yrs old Russian from SA. She gave me company for around 20 hrs. 3 pops. Charged 12 k.

DanielShawn21
05-22-17, 10:49
New in Pune. Any feedback on taniluv92 on loc. Claims to be a 23 yr old indie. Thanks in advance.Great gal. She just turned 23 and pure Delhi gal. Amazing exp BBJ and everything on menu except anal with unlimited shots but bit pricey try negotiating.

JohnSnow12
05-22-17, 13:29
You are looking for wrong place for mongering in Europe. In Paris escorts are highly expensive or you will get old women if the price is less. There are Street walkers which are cheap but tourists like us always feel risky about it. The best option would be to take a train to Germany (which takes around 3-4 hours) which heaven for mongering. It seems moderator has already added link to Paris forum in your post. Happy Mongering!Thanks bro for the pointers. Yes moderator added that link. I checked it but I found it costly as you rightly said. Will try Germany if get time.

BobbyHar101
05-22-17, 14:58
Been getting a lot of PMs asking for the therapist's name.

It's suchit. (indian name, but she's a thai).

Finally knocked one item off the bucket list. FS in spa. This FR is a bit delayed. Happened about 3 weeks ago.

A.

Saw an FR by a fellow monger about getting FS at this Spa inside the BR hotel in VN.

Called over them over the weekend as it was mentioned that she'll be leaving that week in the FR. Asked them if I can directly pay the NB rate at the counter and they agreed, and I booked an appointment with the mentioned therapist.

Went there soon as it is quite close and was disappointed seeing the massage room. They were smelling of oil and the doors don't have latches. Anyway, just wanted to get this over with and got into the dispo and waited.

In comes the therapist. Not a looker by any means. She started massaging the back and dragged the dispo down for some bum massage. I started chatting with her about the usual stuff like where she is from, how long was she here from etc. She then adjusted the dispo and asked me to turn around. At one point, I heard someone peeping through the door for a few seconds.

Anyway was afraid that she wouldn't pop the question and I popped the question myself. She mentioned 1 k for HJ and 3 K for B2B. I started negotiating for 2 k B2B and she was reluctant. Asked her if FS is available, she quoted 5 k. I said I'll give 3 k (which was mentioned in the FR). She asked if it's here and said 3.5 k (she might have quoted 5 k for outside). I said I only have 3 k and she asked me to show my wallet (what every thai does). I took out all the cash (I only put 3 k in there) and told her take it or leave it. Sache was reluctant but agreed when I was putting it back in the wallet. She took the money and moved the massage table to block the door, and started undressing.

JohnSnow12
05-22-17, 16:14
Hi bro,

I'd been in Paris for 6 months and sadly to say it's very expensive in terms of mongering. I suggest you to go either Belgium (Antwerp) or Netherlands (Amsterdam) or Germany for nice fun. Book your train ticket with thalys or for cheaper option use flixbus. See my FR for more information.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?661-Paris&p=1880637#post1880637.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?661-Paris&p=1925244#post1925244.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?661-Paris&p=1873390#post1873390.

In Paris you will face language problem. Never ever visit to any Pigale club it's totally scam. If johnny dying in hunger then you can explore sexemodel web. Price start min 150 EUR onwards.Thanks a lot brother for your information. I know that Pigalle area is fraud area. However read your FR in Paris forum. You got nice experience. I will not get that much time to go Belgium or Amsterdam so will see if I can get my first experience with white girl in Paris only. BTW girls in Paris looks mind blowing. Last time when I visited I just enjoyed to see them.

LoneHeart
05-22-17, 17:06
Hi,

Can you give me a contact. I am new to Pune.

As again I have met with 45 age aunty in matrimony, my age 33, still she appcted.

I need cheap contacts less than 1 k, please don't share BP or hAL.

Rohan460
05-22-17, 17:14
Hi friends,

Tonight received one new bird pic, so demanding 14 K for full night. Please throw some light.Attaching the pic of gal.

Rastogi
05-22-17, 19:28
I recently had not so good experience with VN SP. He sent few pics and I selected one. He initially quoted 6 K but I negotiated hard and brought him down to 4 K. He was my regular SP and guided me to a flat in Viman Nagar. The person there asked for money before start of deed as usual. I transferred 4 K through Paytm and went into the bird's room. He however knocked the door within 2 minutes and said the deal was for 6 K and I should pay 2 K more. I denied and asked him to return my money. He kept on saying give at least 1 k More. Girl is good etc. I however was very much annoyed and said no in stern voice.

He them said that he could pay only 3 K as he wasted time with me and 1 K is charge for the same. I accepted this and took 3 K from him. After going out I immediately came to security guards and called SP that I am making a registered complaint about a prostitution business in residential society.

He succumbed to by trick, came down and returned my 1 K.

Called another SP. He had a great bird in one of the star hotels. Enjoyed.

Jaggs
05-22-17, 20:19
Guys I am traveling to the UK for a week. Can anyone share any experiences contacts or tips please.

Cheers!

Pune99
05-22-17, 22:08
Hi mongers,

Was a silent reader from long back. This is a month old report. After reading spa experience thought to try a spa which is located at fat nag. Brought a little voucher and confirmed the booking for 60 minutes massage for afternoon. Reached there in time and was greeted by a nice and beautiful receptionist, showed them the voucher. Was assigned a nice little chubby thai name starts with T. Who guided me to the room. After reaching the room changed into dispo. Started with nice back massage, as she was coming towards legs downed the dispo and gave nice bum massage into crack as well. After 30 minutes of back massage was asked to turn around, till then johnny was saluting, to which she gave a naughty smile. Started to massage thighs reaching near balls which gave me clear hint about extras, without any hesitation popped the question to which she said 2 k for HJ and Tl and 4 K for B2B, negotiated to 1.5 for HJ and TL, pulled her towards me and gave her a nice tight hug. Removed her top and bra, after removing bra noticed boobs are not as big as what seemed to be, sucked her melons to core of my heart, lip kissed her. While sucking melons tried to finger with undies on. Gave a nice HJ with nice stroking, finally came after 10 minutes on her hand, went to shower cleaned her and myself, dressed and gave her a nice hug and lipkiss.

Ratings:

Spa ambience: 8/10.

Girl: 7/10.

Value for money: 7/10.

Appolo13
05-22-17, 23:38
Went back to my trusted SP. He did not have anything impressive in KP tonight, so he suggested for a bird in VN. I saw the options and was not too keen, but then he threw a good price.

Went to the den in S Ngr inside VN. It was past midnight so nobody was awake enough to pry.

Was showed 3 girls. Choose one of them whose pic was not sent earlier. She is a bong with sweet voice and attitude.

Boob 8/10.

DFK. Denied.

CBJ- 7/10 - not deep but she tried till she was tired.

Deed- 7/10 - She moaned, but seemed like she wanted to get it done either to satisfaction or soon.

Overall good experience. Much better than many, including CIS.

Sorry, don't have pic.

PuneCock96
05-22-17, 23:39
Thanks a lot brother for your information. I know that Pigalle area is fraud area. However read your FR in Paris forum. You got nice experience. I will not get that much time to go Belgium or Amsterdam so will see if I can get my first experience with white girl in Paris only. BTW girls in Paris looks mind blowing. Last time when I visited I just enjoyed to see them.In Paris you can say every women is model in shape, size and height. Even beggar women / girls looks Katrina. Only major issue is french language. Anyway happy mongering. If you incall girl to hotel they will charge you extra Uber. It's better to go at their place. Install google translate Apps this will help you much.

Tut Li
05-23-17, 02:14
[QUO=Praks111;1785309]I had also in past posted about this Miss K whom I fished from loc. Her number ends 884. Let me tell you guys she has small top assets but an excellent body. If you are looking for a perfect GFE it's this one. I called to my yesterday after exchanging messages. She came right on time in office formals. Hugged and kissed me but excused her self for a shower. Changed into a transparent outfit which 2 as a turn on. Had some beer a smoke and then bed had everything on the menu except anal and CIM. Perfect flexible body but she screams a bit loud. I had to switch on the TV with some volume to cover up the screams.

Expense: 6 k.

Score 9.

WIR yes already repeated this was the second time. Hi bro,

I know it's too late from when you posted about miss K.

Can you please give link to locanto ad or any other help will be much appreciated. [ / QUOTE].

Those who tried her will agree that she was like a jackpot with a nose ring. Unfortunately out of business now. Settled and we must respect her decision.

Kaitechee
05-23-17, 05:18
Guys I am traveling to the UK for a week. Can anyone share any experiences contacts or tips please.

Cheers!http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?959-New-Delhi&p=2037714&viewfull=1#post2037714.

Post from London monger in Delhi forum. Have fun in UK!

Victor Bhai
05-23-17, 06:55
Been hearing (reading) a lot about this girl Ritu. She is a nice find if she really is half as good as a few mentioned. Can anyone please share her details and a photo (if possible)?

Happy to share the contacts I have. Independent scene in Pune is not that great, but having said that a few ones popping up is a boon.

Recently bagged a contact of a Thai, when went for a massage. That calls for a different FR which I would write soon.

Cheers!

GreyShade
05-23-17, 07:36
This is a week old FR. I had contacted few guys but no one had replied by then. Started searching other avenues and surprisingly was able get SP contact with some local support. As usual he shared pics. Shortlisted 3, others were cheap BP types. He said all 3 are available, I can select when I reach.

Next came negotiation part, he quoted 6 for 1 HR. He was not coming down below 5 k. So finally agreed for 4 k + 1 k for A/C room. I know it is slightly on higher side but he said service will be really good.

I was thinking of 2nd girl in attached pics.

He called me to famous octroi post on Bangalore highway. Reached there and called him. He said his guy will come. I was expecting someone to come on bike and take me to hotel nearby. To my surprise there came a car (Ertiga), two guys got down and asked me to get in. I was baffled. Told his this was not agreed, he gave some lame excuse. He said girls are also in the car. So finally got in on front seat. Girls were on back side so couldn't clearly see who they were. Then he took me to a shady lodge around 4-5 km from there. And said will drop me back. Asked me to select the girl. With lights in the car turned on when I took a good look, in came a second shock. Out of 3 I had shortlisted only 1 was present, rest all were those BP types which I had rejected. Argued again and again some lame excuse was given. Looking at this I should have backed out, but I didn't (you all know why). Handed over 4k to him and he asked to give 1 k to lodge manager. Manager asked for ID, girl gave hers and I denied. After short discussion he allowed us to go in.

After some chit chat started getting cozy with the girl, kissing and cuddling. She said no DFK. Moving on striped her necked. She has nice but soft tits. While playing with them I realized that she is a dead fish. I asked her to be reactive but was of no use. This followed a ok type BJ which at least made me hard. Took her in Missy and finished it. While we were getting dressed she asked me for tip. I laughed on her face and told her to forget it. After I was dropped back called SP and conveyed my feedback. He said next time he will take good care blah blah. All in all bad experience not worth even 2 k. I had first girl, any of you tried the remaining 2? If yes please share feedback.

Victor Bhai
05-23-17, 12:59
Going to keep things short.

Have visited the spa many a times and it has never disappointed me. Extras are very much on the cards.

This time got lucky to get a thai's private number.

Took her out for LT and had an amazing time. Unfortunately she has left the country to be back in a few months again.

This FR is not to make anyone jealous or envy about, but to help them score similar opportunities.

Tips -.

1. Don't wear disposables.

2. Always mention that you are a regular.

3. Always study about the ongoing rates and stick to it. They are more in need of the cash if not more than you needing fun.

4. Respect the lady and don't start touching at inappropriate places.

5. Start with small general talks.

6. You share a few of your issues. Personal / professional (faking is your choice) and talk thru hers.

7. When opened about extras, ask for FS options. You would always get a no for an and. But persists on your request. Quote a price she can't refuse if open for outside meeting. Make her comfortable to look at that as a regular situation. Be open to share your contact number and make sure you get hers.

8. Keep your word and call her on her weekly-off day or a day before.

9. Book a decent place (double occupancy) and instruct her to carry a ID (passport for foreign national).

10. Treat her well and she will reciprocate.

Have a good time fellas!

Be open to share your experiences (good / bad).

Helps each of us to learn something!

Cheers!

Lewis Hamilton
05-23-17, 14:28
Hi guys. Lately I found a long number of different Afro girls ads in Locanto. Spoke to couple of them and they all seem to be settled in P gurav. Has anyone here tried any of them. Is it safe and are the girls whose pic is there in the ad actually available in real?

RajPandey123
05-23-17, 15:41
Hi guys. Lately I found a long number of different Afro girls ads in Locanto. Spoke to couple of them and they all seem to be settled in P gurav. Has anyone here tried any of them. Is it safe and are the girls whose pic is there in the ad actually available in real?The girls are old age in P. Gurav, pic are fake in locanto and service is very poor, on call they told you will provide unlimited shot but only 1 shot is there, they are in hurry while giving service. Please don't go such place, it's not a safe place.

Class Man
05-23-17, 15:55
This post is for asking the masters if they have inter acted with locanto user Samsam134713. I have interacted before some time, she also had an ad for "job for girls" but now removed. She mentioned that they have some college girl for encounter. I have more info, please send pm. She also shared attached pic.

Can anybody throw some light if anybody have interacted with Samsam134713.

LoneHeart
05-23-17, 17:13
I have posted a couple of FRs in Mumbai forum on ladies dance bars. Here we have choice of girls. They are dressed at their best. Be it traditional Indian or western. However, the common factor is the dress is exposing the body. Young girls. Different ages. Sit with you for GFE, chat in our ears (loud music is excuse) and can dance for us for tips and satisfy us. Some girls give number and can meet outside. The bar staff also acts as SP for other SP / girls. The ladies dance bar is a very good experience. Are there any such dance bars in Pune? Seniors and experience persons. Kindly provide your guidance and FR.Any dance bar in Pune?

HoneydewSmooth
05-23-17, 18:26
Hi guys,

Was away from forum for some time, was anticipating free fuck from dragon county but could not manage much. Recently had a funny experience at a2 z spa. Booked an appointment in advance with chosen therapist miss M as I've good equation with her, watsapped her too about my appointment asking to keep herself available. Unfortunately counter guy over booked her as I was little delayed. Expressed my disappointment at this and was ready to walk out but was offered discount price 1 k so, thought of giving a try. Was assigned another therapist, more like maid looking aunty, massage was equally pathetic. At the end asker for extra which she gave reluctantly. Top access was allowed with nip sucking as well but no GFE. Funny thing started from here as this therapist left the room miss M enters and offers apology for not being available, I said it's OK and pulled her in for DFK and she did not resist. Had a passionate one till other therapist entered with juice and was furious to see us in compromising position. She asked for tips, I handed her 500 (more than what she deserved) and she went crazy, kept the note and left throwing some tantrums. Looking at this behaviour miss M picked the currency and kept it back in my wallet and went to reception and started hurling abuses at the behaviour, I was like wtf. Put my shoes on and asked the counter guy to hand over 500 + 200 (that's all I had in wallet) to therapist which he denied. I left the place with 2 ladies arguing.

Total damage: 1 k for massage + HJ + top access (not bad).

WIR: never to this spa.

Trying to score with miss M at her place.

Regards,

HDS.

ILuvIndie
05-23-17, 18:28
Hello,

I had been there few days back.

Nothing great to mention.

The woman assigned to me was in her 30's. Not great looking. Saggy boobs.

But she knew how to give HJ very well.

Opted for B2B for 3 k.

WIR: Only for HJ.

ILuvIndie
05-23-17, 18:30
Visited this SP in VN.

The girl was in hurry.

Boobs: 6/10.

Service: 4/10.

Not a clean place.

5 k for ST.

WIR: No.

BobbyHar101
05-23-17, 19:10
Wah!

Hats off to you rastogi bro! Good that you showed them they can't cheat over the prices.

I recently had not so good experience with VN SP. He sent few pics and I selected one. He initially quoted 6 K but I negotiated hard and brought him down to 4 K. He was my regular SP and guided me to a flat in Viman Nagar. The person there asked for money before start of deed as usual. I transferred 4 K through Paytm and went into the bird's room. He however knocked the door within 2 minutes and said the deal was for 6 K and I should pay 2 K more. I denied and asked him to return my money. He kept on saying give at least 1 k More. Girl is good etc. I however was very much annoyed and said no in stern voice.

He them said that he could pay only 3 K as he wasted time with me and 1 K is charge for the same. I accepted this and took 3 K from him. After going out I immediately came to security guards and called SP that I am making a registered complaint about a prostitution business in residential society.

He succumbed to by trick, came down and returned my 1 K.

Called another SP. He had a great bird in one of the star hotels. Enjoyed.

Tamarind29
05-24-17, 07:27
Great gal. She just turned 23 and pure Delhi gal. Amazing exp BBJ and everything on menu except anal with unlimited shots but bit pricey try negotiating.How can I get her contact details as you don't have PM. Can you give locanto link of her.

RohanDe
05-24-17, 11:45
Hello bros,

Visiting Aurangabad shortly, could anyone.

Please share good spas / indie / HW contacts?

I can share some Pune contacts in return, thanks.

Maliagp
05-24-17, 12:57
Hello friends,

How much should Koregaon park SP charge for short term.

KrubyIndia
05-24-17, 13:31
Going to keep things short.

Have visited the spa many a times and it has never disappointed me. Extras are very much on the cards.

This time got lucky to get a thai's private number.

Took her out for LT and had an amazing time. Unfortunately she has left the country to be back in a few months again.

This FR is not to make anyone jealous or envy about, but to help them score similar opportunities.

Tips -.

1. Don't wear disposables.

2. Always mention that you are a regular.

3. Always study about the ongoing rates and stick to it. They are more in need of the cash if not more than you needing fun.

4. Respect the lady and don't start touching at inappropriate places.Thanks for the tips brother. Very helpful. Have practiced some of these and definitely have reaped rewards.

SoftBaba
05-24-17, 14:40
Today I visited place of VN SP Gorakh at Wadgaonsheri.

He is having good collection of Russian and desi babes.

I preferred russian who gave first class service. Girl gave ample amount of time.

Service: 9/10.

Damage: 8000- for ST with accommodation.

Wide variety of girls to choose.

Tamarind29
05-24-17, 15:14
Great gal. She just turned 23 and pure Delhi gal. Amazing exp BBJ and everything on menu except anal with unlimited shots but bit pricey try negotiating.Have few questions since you have tried her service.

1. How much did you pay, she is asking 15 K for 2 hours?

2. Second you have to also take care of a star hotel for her. What did you do?

3. She isn't interested in sharing pics or number. You trusted a locanto ad just like that?

4. And there isn't any unlimited shots. Obviously it isn't a sale.

Would be glad if you can share your experience and answers to my questions.

Tamarind29
05-24-17, 15:17
I have posted a couple of FRs in Mumbai forum on ladies dance bars. Here we have choice of girls. They are dressed at their best. Be it traditional Indian or western. However, the common factor is the dress is exposing the body. Young girls. Different ages. Sit with you for GFE, chat in our ears (loud music is excuse) and can dance for us for tips and satisfy us. Some girls give number and can meet outside. The bar staff also acts as SP for other SP / girls. The ladies dance bar is a very good experience. Are there any such dance bars in Pune? Seniors and experience persons. Kindly provide your guidance and FR.Don't think so Pune has such bars. I haven't heard about them, like you do in Bombay.

One question few of my friends have said that the dance bars in Bombay are basically boring and have only old aunties.

Also are they safe? Do you care to PM me any of your best dance bar, would like to visit for an experience next time.

HungerGamer
05-24-17, 15:43
Hey Pune Seniors,

Senior bro From Mumbai travelling to Pune this weekend. Want to explore spa scene around Shivajinagar. Not enough time for SP setting hence want some pointers. Please PM me. Will reciprocate in Mumbai.

UnderTaler6966
05-24-17, 16:09
Hello bros,

Visiting Aurangabad shortly, could anyone.

Please share good spas / indie / HW contacts?

I can share some Pune contacts in return, thanks.I have a number but how to send you?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

VFM16
05-24-17, 18:15
There is always a first time and it comes with a price.

I went to A spa in KP. I asked for be but she had left the place. I was assigned W. Never heard this name before with Thai.

I went to the room and changed to nothing. In she comes and ask me to lie on stomach. Massage start with minimal hints. She does some proper massage. Half way in the massage she ask if I want anything more. I nodded furiously. She said that she can GV BJ for 5. I said I never gave more than 3 for complete access with BJ. After a hard bargaining, settled for twice in 3.5. Immediately she took me to bathroom and gave johhny a good wash under shower. She went to squatting position and started bbj. I was in seventh heaven. I tried to warn her but it was too late. But the sight was amazing. Cum was in her mouth and over her face just like in movies.

We went inside the room and she started the massage again. Once I got the erection back, asked her to be complete nude and started B2B. It was blissful with johhny between her boobs and she holding them tightly. I got another BJ which was ok. Since I was taking time, I took matters in my own hands. I asked her to go down to squat and held her head tightly. Started mouth fucking and got another share of CIM.

Came out a satisfied man. Saw another beauty which I will try later.

IndianRider
05-25-17, 07:17
Hi buds,

Found Shalini's contact from Loco ending with 914. Its listed that she is an independent HW from Fatima Nagar.

Called her and she quoted 4.5 k for 2 pops at my place.

Is it safe to call her to my place? Seniors, please share your opinion.

Have anyone of you tried her?

If yes, how is she in service. Please share your good / bad experiences.

Thanks in advance.

RpPune
05-25-17, 12:40

I need cheap contacts less than 1 k, please don't share BP or hAL.Is she on locanto? Can you help by hint to find her?

Adckbpu
05-25-17, 17:57
She is not worth bro you can avoid her, I have not tried her this is review from one monger who is not there on this forum.

Hi buds,

Found Shalini's contact from Loco ending with 914. Its listed that she is an independent HW from Fatima Nagar.

Thanks in advance.

HoneydewSmooth
05-25-17, 18:26
Hi guys,

Was away from forum for some time, was anticipating free fuck from dragon county but could not manage much. Recently had a funny experience at a2 z spa. Booked an appointment in advance with chosen therapist miss M as I've good equation with her, watsapped her too about my appointment asking to keep herself available. Unfortunately counter guy over booked her as I was little delayed. Expressed my disappointment at this and was ready to walk out but was offered discount price 1 k so, thought of giving a try. Was assigned another therapist, more like maid looking aunty, massage was equally pathetic. At the end asker for extra which she gave reluctantly. Top access was allowed with nip sucking as well but no GFE. Funny thing started from here as this therapist left the room miss M enters and offers apology for not being available, I said it's OK and pulled her in for DFK and she did not resist. Had a passionate one till other therapist entered with juice and was furious to see us in compromising position. She asked for tips, I handed her 500 (more than what she deserved) and she went crazy, kept the note and left throwing some tantrums. Looking at this behaviour miss M picked the currency and kept it back in my wallet and went to reception and started hurling abuses at the behaviour, I was like wtf. .Update for fellow brothers, B2B queen is back from Thailand and would be joining same spa in couple of days. Just got WA message from her, thought of sharing in forum. Guys this time please keep pricing under control.

Cheers.

HDS.

SinJay
05-25-17, 19:02
Dear brothers,

Any feedback on the below girl. She has an ad on loc. The pic and her voice don't match so wondering if this is a swap or was I talking to her SP.

Please share your feedback.

Atrimat
05-25-17, 19:16
Any dance bar in Pune?I did not find any in Pune and surrounding as yet. However, I have mongered to many of them in Mumbai. All ladies dance bars in Mumbai that I have visited has a typical common factor. Or many such common factors. One needs a lot of cash to make this beauties dance your tunes and whisper into our ears. Some (or most of them) are ready to meet separately at their tag. I haven't tried one as yet. Anyway, back to the question, if anyone knows any ladies bar in Pune, kindly give your FR. I think some dance bars have lost their license due to legal reasons (500 myriad from highway).

Bond Bond
05-25-17, 19:53
I have two things in mind reading this. One is that there are a very few genuine girls on loc. Secondly, we use alternate SIM cards, alias names for mongering so why do you want to call a girl home and risk it. I remember reading a FR where a monger had called a girl home and she came with her so called hubby and created a huge scene at the guys building. So just play safe. These are my views. You or others may think otherwise.

Hi buds,

Thanks in advance.

EyesWitcher21
05-25-17, 20:22

I preferred russian who gave first class service. Girl gave ample amount of time.

Wide variety of girls to choose.Can you please share details. My PM is active.

SoftBaba
05-25-17, 20:48

Wide variety of girls to choose.Attaching pic sent of baby sent by SP.

LoveNJoy
05-25-17, 22:26
Hi friends, I am writing after a long time.

Just wanted to share that I had shared a number with a few members, informing that just what's app on the given number and don't call. Also informed that the female doesn't send pics or do video calling, still people are calling directly.

I am talking about number ending with 809.

Guys please understand someone's privacy and respect the person.

If you can't proceed without pics then please don't contact the female and if you are OK then proceed.

I am writing because people are looking for genuine females and I shared who is genuine. Also the person complained of getting harressed for pics.

I had confirmed with the person about sharing the digits and then shared it.

I know there is very less FR on this person but those who have tried her can tell.

Please take care.

Thanks Doc.

I have two things in mind reading this. One is that there are a very few genuine girls on loc. Secondly, we use alternate SIM cards, alias names for mongering so why do you want to call a girl home and risk it. I remember reading a FR where a monger had called a girl home and she came with her so called hubby and created a huge scene at the guys building. So just play safe. These are my views. You or others may think otherwise.

Victor Bhai
05-26-17, 12:49
That is a SP's number based out of Kondwa.

Dear brothers,

Any feedback on the below girl. She has an ad on loc. The pic and her voice don't match so wondering if this is a swap or was I talking to her SP.

Please share your feedback.

BadDildo0808
05-26-17, 13:19
Hi everyone,

Recently found an indie on Loc, quoting 4.5 K in Kondhwa, the digits are 048, and initials are I D. Last name like the famous Bollywood actress from the 90's, who's now married a doctor.

Anyone tasted this?

She didn't share an image, but asked me to check her WA DP, which looked quite delicious.

Seniors please provide FR, if possible.

PmTheMan
05-26-17, 13:42
Was there in Kolhapur last month.

Got a contact of local MILF and called her to hotel. Though hotel was below average.

She was really good at BJ and even better for main course. Did in all positions except anal.

Great experience for a w hole night.

Next night she provided good chick. Will post separate FR.

Damage- 2 K night + 600 lodge.

PleasureForYou
05-27-17, 03:45
Any updates on SA babes. I just logged in that site after a few months and see many new faces there. Don't want to spend on subscription as last experience was not too good. Any updates would be appreciated via PM.I wanted to try SA my friend got lucky with it but in Delhi. How was your experience. Why was it not good? Please elaborate.

RessrRcky
05-27-17, 03:48
That is a SP's number based out of Kondwa.But she is blaming as she is indie.

SinJay
05-27-17, 04:47
Ishita is a SP. Her DP keeps changing.

Didn't try her and so not sure if there is bait and switch strategy used which is likely for the price.

Rest your luck.

Hi everyone,

Recently found an indie on Loc, quoting 4.5 K in Kondhwa, the digits are 048, and initials are I D. Last name like the famous Bollywood actress from the 90's, who's now married a doctor.

Anyone tasted this?

She didn't share an image, but asked me to check her WA DP, which looked quite delicious.

SinJay
05-27-17, 06:15
That is a SP's number based out of Kondwa.Thanks bro. Realized it later. DP pics were of good quality.

Thirsel
05-27-17, 07:23
Dear brothers.

Planning to go to A spa above book store. Any good name can the team suggest. Also incase some details of ritu with no or similar indies please share. I am returning tomm. So ans after tomm is of no use to me.

Help has a reward.

PuneriDingDong
05-27-17, 09:31
Hey buddy,

I tried brindle near by Krish chowk but did not get any extra.

There are some unexplored spas like iPhone Brand, jasxxx etc.

Has anybody tried it? Any other spa to try in this area.

I have tried Aundh, pimple sausage spas, so please stick to requested area.

Any pointer please.

ShamSagar
05-27-17, 11:03
She looks to be genuine, will try her tomorrow.

Hi everyone,

Anyone tasted this?

ShamSagar
05-27-17, 11:04
Cost is reasonable, so was wannt to try, is he safe.

That is a SP's number based out of Kondwa.

Rahuv1911
05-27-17, 11:41
Hi guys,

Got a no from locanto of an indie HW. Name is Harsha, her number ends with 972. Has anyone tried her.

Need info about her. She is charging 3.5 k for 2 hrs. Appreciate your response.

Sitting Duck
05-27-17, 13:52
Hi everyone,

Anyone tasted this?

Seniors please provide FR, if possible.Are you sure this is a genuine Indi? The ad has another number in same series ending 003 and truecaller shows some guy's name. Probably an SP or trap?

Kkarunkk
05-27-17, 17:35
Hi,

Went back to this spa after quite some time. All new faces except the front desk.

Was assigned an Indian therapist name starts with S. She is also likely to go away to some other city soon. All the Thais there were new. And I needed a 'therapy' badly so I took the risk. She is a talkative girl. Plump, sweet face though. Talks english like the Thai people because she perhaps learnt it from them living with them. Hindi is OK.

She started the massage very different from the regular Thai, and kept reaching my butt always and the butt-crack. Kept asking me if I liked it. When she finished both the legs, she shoved her hand underneath and played with my balls playfully. All this without my asking anything at all.

Soon it was time to turn around. She came over towards my hand and massaged my chest. Played with my nipples, tickling them now and then. And watching them go hard. She was like a over grown kid.

Then when the time came she just grabbed my cock and started the HJ. But was very rough. It seemed like she just wants me to cum and get it off rather than make me enjoy the feeling.

All done in minutes. There was still time left. She sat at my head side on the table. With my head in her lap and talked to me while doing a blissful head massage. She said she will meet me at home. We exchanged numbers.

She did not ask for anything I tipped her a 1 K for whatever she tried to do.

Massage 5/10.

Therapist 5/10.

Damages 2. F at desk and 1 k tips.

WIR: Yes but will not pic this therapist again.

RajsCook
05-27-17, 18:36
Hi bros,

I am new to forum. Interested in HW or indie. What is best way to find these contacts? I appreciate your help.

Raj.

Peace123
05-27-17, 19:02
Dear mongers,

Thank you.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?661-ParisBro,

Be very careful with the offers / dalals. I have stayed there for a while and have been cheated quite a few times. You might see dalals with 20 EUR coupons. Offering you a glass of wine and company of a lady of your choice bla bla bla. The moment you select a lady and talk to her. She would give you a hug and start dancing in front of you. The moment you respond with a smile or a touch. Your meter is down. The lady will be served a drink and you will be charged for at 150 - 200 Euros. That fucking drink would be 100 odorous. Also there is a language issue. If you try to argue they won't listen and immediately call the bouncers. So be very clear with with what all you want and can pay. Its better to go for peep shows or stage shows like Moulin Rouge etc. At M Rouge you will be served 3 course meal (wine, main course and a desert) with 100's of naked beauties dancing in front of you.

Shaboink
05-28-17, 03:11
My regular therepist miss A with big boobies has left for thai land. And will be backnin June end.

Went to A spa but did not have a name in mind so asked the receptionist to suggest, she suggested miss K. She was very friendly gave a super B2 B, once or twice the cock almost insider the pussy during the rub so was a. It careful. She had a bit of tummy but I like it as it was tight.

Is there any other therepist that you gius would suggest. Once miss A is back Inam planning to ask her for a FS outcall at The stadium hotel.

A spa is expensive but I feel the extra 1 K is for the safety since I think they have good connects with the LE.

Few new Spas have opened up in the area but not sure on the quality and services provided.

Tried on new spa "S" spa in a bylane on baner road but was a ripoff with the therepist being refusing to strip down naked after taking 3 K payment upfront and providing a lousy b2 b.

Tut Li
05-28-17, 04:16
Hi bros,

I am new to forum. Interested in HW or indie. What is best way to find these contacts? I appreciate your help.

Raj.Post decent ad offering some benifits on locanto. Sometimes you get jackpots.

Tut Li
05-28-17, 04:19
Hi guys,

Got a no from locanto of an indie HW. Name is Harsha, her number ends with 972. Has anyone tried her.

Need info about her. She is charging 3.5 k for 2 hrs. Appreciate your response.If number starting with 708, regular at locanto. Meet for coffee offering conveyance if you don't like. Good luck.

PmTheMan
05-28-17, 04:32
If number starting with 708, regular at locanto. Meet for coffee offering conveyance if you don't like. Good luck.Hey TutLi bro,

Not able to send you message. Please make some space.

Decpticon
05-28-17, 06:42
Did anyone try the two new spa's in Kharadi.

It had branch in vimannagar as well. Named after a flower.

Other is the spa heaven.

Any updates on them.

Thirsel
05-28-17, 07:37
Please help with some spa which gives b2 b. Specify the therapist as well. If Marathi also ok. Otherwise Thai.

PmTheMan
05-28-17, 08:11
Hey guys,

Can anyone please share digits of Deepali from Hadapsar.

Searched on locanto but couldn't find.

PM is activated.

Thanks,

PM.