PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

SmartKRahul
05-28-17, 08:34
Frnds,

Now a days locanto is filled with very provocative ads of raatiraaj.com. Has anybody tried its paid membership, please provide your reviews.

CellsHave2345
05-28-17, 13:43
I am looking for spa where NE therapist gives extras.

Please ping me I will share mine contacts.

Raj Patil
05-28-17, 15:42
Hi Seniors friends,

I am new in Pune. I don't have any sex experience. I would like to experience B2B. I would be very glad if you can suggest me few places. Thank you very much in advance.

JacobCock7
05-28-17, 16:04
IAmHunter007,

Please send PM. Thank you in advance.

R2012
05-29-17, 02:28
Better to stay away. Its all fraud.

Raayir

Frnds,

Now a days locanto is filled with very provocative ads of raatiraaj.com. Has anybody tried its paid membership, please provide your reviews..

Tut Li
05-29-17, 03:59
Hey guys,

Can anyone please share digits of Deepali from Hadapsar.

Searched on locanto but couldn't find.

PM is activated.

Thanks,

PM.Sent number, check pm.

Undone
05-29-17, 04:18
What's the name of the spa that you refer to below. A spa?

My regular therepist miss A with big boobies has left for thai land. And will be backnin June end.

Went to A spa but did not have a name in mind so asked the receptionist to suggest, she suggested miss K. She was very friendly gave a super B2 B, once or twice the cock almost insider the pussy during the rub so was a. It careful. She had a bit of tummy but I like it as it was tight.

Is there any other therepist that you gius would suggest. Once miss A is back Inam planning to ask her for a FS outcall at The stadium hotel.

A spa is expensive but I feel the extra 1 K is for the safety since I think they have good connects with the LE.

Few new Spas have opened up in the area but not sure on the quality and services provided.

Tried on new spa "S" spa in a bylane on baner road but was a ripoff with the therepist being refusing to strip down naked after taking 3 K payment upfront and providing a lousy b2 b..

MyDream8
05-29-17, 07:34
This is a week old report.

Going through nearbuy for discounts on spa. Came to know about this newly opened spa. Called the spa and guy asked me to pay discounted price at the counter only and not to buy NB coupon.

This place is tricky to find out. One month old spa. Bungalow converted to spa. Told the guy to give me good therapist.

Rooms were clean with door locks that means extra for sure.

Therapist name starts with K and relates to famous animal from cartoon series.

Message was OK with hint of extras.

She asked about usual questions like are you here for first time etc.

I popped up the question for FS directly which she denied and B2B was offered at 3 K.

It was OK.

Looks.

MyDream8
05-29-17, 07:48
Came to know about this spa while exploring NB options.

Guy asked me to pay NB rate at the counter only.

This is bungalow converted into spa and one month old spa. Roos are having locks.

Asked gut at the counter to give good therapist. Her name is Ms. K. Massage started with lot of hints.

When I told her that I am not new to this scene, she started rubbing herself on back and on legs while doing massage and tempting me.

I made her comfortable while discussing spa practices in Pune and directly asked for FS half way in the massage. She was ready for B2B only at spa at 2.5 K.

Deal done. She goes completely nude with disposable replacing her panty. Followed great B2B with lot of boob suck and fingering.

Looks: 6 / 10 (Age 30 +).

Boobs: 7 / 10 (Silicone).

Body: Spotless fair and smooth.

Overall: 7 / 10.

WIR: Yes.

Damages: 1 K counter + 2.5 K B2B.

She shared her number with me to meet outside. We had chat after that. Planning to meet her this weekend outside spa for a night.

MyDream8
05-29-17, 08:03
Recently got in touch with a guy no. Ending with 587. He shared a pic of HW with covered face from his another WA no.

Asks to come at Chinchwad near famous sweet shop. Planning to meet her as it looks genuine.

Ready for 4.5 K.

Request feedback guys.

IndyGuy36
05-29-17, 09:20
VN so quoting 15 k per night. Has any tried please respond? My PM is active.

ILuvIndie
05-29-17, 12:49
Hope you got it.

If not, let me know.

Hey guys,

Can anyone please share digits of Deepali from Hadapsar.

Searched on locanto but couldn't find.

PM is activated.

Thanks,

PM.

ILuvIndie
05-29-17, 12:51
Hello,

Visited this spa recently.

Got a NB coupon.

Decent looking Thai gal assigned.

Great massage.

HJ with top access 1.5 k.

Good boobs, though fake.

WIR: only for massage.

VJKrishna2008
05-29-17, 14:59
Kavita from Tinder messaged me and we got chatting. Claims to be 42 YO, lives with family. Hefty build (from profile pic. Attached). Planning to meet her this week somewhere near Pune station. Anyone know her?

TittyBoy
05-29-17, 15:59
Can anyone help me with contacts in Nasssik. Will be there for a weekend.

Thanks,

TB.

KillB
05-29-17, 16:06
Hi guys,

I will be visiting Pune, if you could help me with some contact for full night, will be of great help.

Needless to say help will be reciprocated in Bangalore.

Kindly help.

Shaboink
05-29-17, 17:03
Thanks a Rhind. Went to K spa baner.

It is surely pricy but I am ok to pay a few extra bucks for safety. Got some fat therepist first then I don't know what happened my therepist was changed. Lets call her miss J.

No dispos and the massage was super with lots of touching etc. I liked her attitude too.

Give a b2 b and BJ for 3 K. Not sure if I paid more. But I think I paid 0. 5 K more for her attitude.

Will try the same girl again. Let me try het for FS in a nearby hotel if she agrees.

Thanks Rhind again was a good change then the normal A spa.

With the amount of hostels and girls staying in baner area surprised that thr are no indes operating in the area.

I wish we had a good SP in baner area going to kp or vn is always a task on odd days.

Keep posting, keep sharing. !! Cheers. !!

RajsCook
05-29-17, 18:31
Got these bird pic from SP? Anyone have deal with them? Feedback appreciated. SP quotes 6 K I feel it is high.

AmpMax
05-29-17, 18:50
Decent looking Thai gal assigned.

Great massage.

HJ with top access 1.5 k.

Good boobs, though fake.

WIR: only for massage.If you mean the chain spa that opened 2-3 m back in that gym on 3rd floor, then beware. They have NE gals pretending to be thai. They probably have one or two real thai, but they dont mind scamming you.

JacobCock7
05-29-17, 19:06
Came to know about this spa while exploring NB options.

Guy asked me to pay NB rate at the counter only.

This is bungalow converted into spa and one month old spa. Roos are having locks.

Asked gut at the counter to give good therapist. Her name is Ms. K. Massage started with lot of hints.

When I told her that I am not new to this scene, she started rubbing herself on back and on legs while doing massage and tempting me.

I made her comfortable while discussing spa practices in Pune and directly asked for FS half way in the massage. She was ready for B2B only at spa at 2.5 K..Let us know how it goes over the weekend.

Enjoy!

VipPune2014
05-29-17, 19:15
Has anybody tried this bird? Claims to be independent.

15 k 2 hrs in star hotel for GFE.

ILuvIndie
05-29-17, 20:08
If you mean the chain spa that opened 2-3 m back in that gym on 3rd floor, then beware. They have NE gals pretending to be thai. They probably have one or two real thai, but they dont mind scamming you.Yes that one.

But I am pretty sure, that therapist was Thai. I can identify one.

No scamming there.

It was pretty much same as other Thai spas out there.

ArnaavT
05-29-17, 20:45
This is my first review for a mongering experience. Went to this Spa in KP and was assigned an Indian masseuse. This was different from Miss P, who I have availed of services earlier. Was an OK looker with an average body. The massage was more or less a formality but went on for good 35 minutes, with nice massage around the butts. The extras question popped in and went in for B2B. Initially she quoted 2.5 k, but reading the reviews here and ensuring prices remain in check, paid 2 k for the deed. B2 B was alright and with a lot of effort convinced her to undo her bottoms. Did little DFK but mostly focused on B2B, with HJ. The girl did appear a little less experienced though and overall was an okay experience.

Looks: 5 / 10.

Boobs: 6 / 10.

Body: Slim body with okay endowments.

Overall: 5 / 10.

WIR: No.

Damages: 1.4 K NB Coupon + 2 K B2B.

PM me for more details. And additionally, I will keep reviews coming in. Could anyone share digits for a trusted SP in Pune. Would be highly thankful.

GreyShade
05-30-17, 01:45
Second girl is a dead fish, definitely not worth 6 k. No idea about first girl.

Got these bird pic from SP? Anyone have deal with them? Feedback appreciated. SP quotes 6 K I feel it is high.

AmpMax
05-30-17, 02:34
Yes that one.

But I am pretty sure, that therapist was Thai. I can identify one.

No scamming there.

It was pretty much same as other Thai spas out there.Like I said, they have a couple of thais. But they try to pass off NE as thai too. Happened to me. I figured out very soon, but the fact that they are willing to try such tricks is shocking.

BophSep
05-30-17, 03:16
Tinder & Locanto have many scammers. Best is have meeting at public place before proceeding for any deed. Even after taking so much precautions I have been in bad situation and have to shell out money.

As the pic seems to be of MILF chances of scam is less. Pay safe. Regards

Kavita from Tinder messaged me and we got chatting. Claims to be 42 YO, lives with family. Hefty build (from profile pic. Attached). Planning to meet her this week somewhere near Pune station. Anyone know her?

R2012
05-30-17, 03:21
Got these bird pic from SP? Anyone have deal with them? Feedback appreciated. SP quotes 6 K I feel it is high.Do not even think about 2nd girl. Tried her 2 weeks back 5 k 2 pops. But she said she will do 1 pop. Not clean at all hygiene factor. Suggest to stay away.

BophSep
05-30-17, 03:22
Pune is already reeling under bad dry phase, reasons mostly known to all, 5-6 K have become normal most SP quotes further high. The situation is worse when you meet the SP now a days most of the time the pic send to you and the girls available are different and we try to renegotiate and at that time Jhony rules and go with what ever available. Look for the reliability of the Sp as girls keep changing.

Regards.

SinJay
05-30-17, 04:12
The one in black is Pinky. I haven't tried her but I guess there is a FAR in the forum.

SamK123
05-30-17, 04:47
Thanks guys for sharing this contact.

Was having a free time so called her at my place.

She seems to be a decent lady as she talked nicely and was ready to come even at late hours, around 10.30 pm.

Asked her, for her choice of drinks and she said wherever you have I will share, again a good sign no demands!

She arrived on time and we chit chatted over drinks.

Looks wise she is on her early 40's and nothing to mention of.

She asked to blow the puff in her mouth as she likes it.

From there the did started, quickly undressed and gave me a nice BBJ while she was on her knees.

She asked for my preferences, she has a tummy which is a turn off for me so I said stick to your specialities which is rimming.

She did a pretty decent job and finally did CIM. Which she tried to follow but couldn't due to position we were in.

In an all was OK, OK experience.

Damage: 2 k.

Looks: 4.

Attitude:8 (nothing to complain).

Body: 4.5 (age has taken a troll).

Repeat? No, much more to explore.

Keep rocking guys.

On the fun part, feel free to address grammatical mistakes in the FR.

Bond Bond
05-30-17, 05:10
The experience hasn't been really great. Was chatting with a few chicks and most of them ask for really high amounts. They want a few thousands even for coffee dates. I did meet one and she turned out to be a fraud. Absolutely money minded. Play safe bro.

I wanted to try SA my friend got lucky with it but in Delhi. How was your experience. Why was it not good? Please elaborate.

Deshpander
05-30-17, 09:27
Hello,

Yesterday I was free so for sake of curiosity visited Kou% ll spa VNagar. It feels like a fortress for mongers. LOL. At the entrance 1 cctv, in stairs 1 CCTV and inside lobby 1 dog, upper stair case 1 more dog. The rates with discounts were like Av spa Vnagar. I didn't want to take any chances. Got to Royal S%pa no one inside rates are on higher side seeing condition of room there were locks but it was bungalow turned into apartment. Then got to be Spa Above A Spa.

This was one of the best Experiences of my life.

I was assigned Miss S. When massage started in first two min she slipped my disposable and exposed my bum and started the massage. I was like wow so direct, she did a great massage with lot of teasing, I mean a lot. Touching and massaging chest, small patting on bums, touching groin area, at end of massage popped question, as due to curtains only HJ is possible. During she giving HJ I fingered her, kissed her and enjoyed all the teasing.

Damages: 1.3 k.

Other: .7 k.

Repeat: definitely she will leave in about 2 weeks.

TandonMonu
05-30-17, 13:23
Hi bro!

Please share the number of Deepali from Hadapsar.

Cheers!

Sent number, check pm..

Sagar1806
05-30-17, 19:56
Hi,

Hi bro!

Cheers!.===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Appolo13
05-30-17, 20:59
A couple of days back had her in VN.

She made me wait for 10 minutes, which is fine.

Then the deed started. She undressed quickly and did BBBJ and CBJ. Both were filled with she stopping and cribbing about something or other.

She immediately asked for missionary. No DFK allowed and sucking the melons had to be very soft.

I went inside her and started slowly. She begged to cum soon.

I got frustrated and finished the deed quickly. Some chit chat and she asked for tips, which I denied.

Damage 5 k and 200 for room service (WTF).

WIR. No.

IndianRider
05-30-17, 21:55
Hi buds,

I contacted a SP ending with 637 yesterday. He sent me several pics, among which I selected a bird with plump figure, the one that I attached. Asked for an outcall and the SP quoted 6 K for 2 shots and we had a deal. He ensured a good service and offered to drop the bird at my location. I fixed an appropriate time and I waited for them at a busy chowk.

They arrived in time and called me to locate a white indica stopped at the chowk signal. I got into the car and there are 2 men sitting at the front and a bird sitting at the rear. I am a bit surprised to find the bird pretty than the pic shared by the SP. SP, the car driver asked for a drop location and I replied chowk is the destination. He asked for the payment for which I replied to pay the full amount to the bird before the deed. SP denied and so I offered to pay 50% then and 50% during deed. For my surprise the bird lifted her hands saying " I will not be responsible for the rest of 50%" ,which I offered to pay to the bird during the deed. If I was any Sherlock I could have sensed her attitude right at that moment. But I was no Sherlock and I paid the whole 6 K to the SP.

We got down the car and everyone's eyes in the chowk are locked on us. I quickly hired a auto rickshaw and reached my place. On the way to my place I asked her name to gain a bit of acquaintance. She gave her stage name in a least interesting way. We enter our place and I offered her something to drink to make her feel at ease. She accepted appy and I asked her if everything is alright. She gave a rude reply saying "Do you really you care. You are more interested with my body". Damn that triggered me and I felt to call back her SP and return the bird for my payment. But I ignored her and offered her my washroom for refreshment.

She went and returned back from the wash room in her pink bra and netted pants. 34-26-36 , that is her measurement, I suppose. Her jugs are see-cup and she have a jiggly butt like Nick Minaj. She partially turned me on. I said she is beautiful. To that she replied "I know" with the same kind of attitude. I asked her "Yes" and "NOs". She said DFK and anal are out of the table. She even refused for a gentle lip lock. I said "that fine lets start". I started by caressing her wide hips and jiggly booty, crawled over her belly and squeezed her boobies. I removed her bra and panties. She has a shaved pussy and firm breast. Her nipples are not perky but they are soft. She have a fair tender skin transparent enough to expose her blood vessels. Caressed her neck and tried to make a lip contact. She suddenly jerked her face and said "Noooo". After a bit of skin to skin foreplay I asked for a BJ. She then put helmet on my johnson and and started blowing him. After it is hard and ready she laid down in missionary. She have a cute pussy with a small clit. Big clit / Mini penis is a big turnoff for me. I penetrated her tight pussy and felt deep inside. After pounding like a Fucking machine I asked for a doggy. She changed her angle to doggy and that is the best point of my view. She has a big jiggly booty and a feminine back and shoulders. Pounded her like a dog that gave her cramps. She asked to change my Johnson's helmet. And she then started acting like her back is broken but I am not cumming yet. I can understand her feeling, it has been more than 45 minutes but I did not spilled my load at least once. She have to force an another load from me for my second shot. She started muttering and stopped in the middle of my pounding.

I told her DFK would work like magic with WOT. She said that she would rather leave if don't cum. I warned her if I pound any hard it would give her cramps. But she was silent for that. I took it for an yes and pounded her like a sledge hammer. It did and't work. She stopped me and turned for missionary again and that she said is final. It did not work either. After almost one and half hour of my ordeal she told its over and she will go for a shower. I told her to accompany her in the shower and requested her for a HJ. She refused to leave without a shower. She instead offered me to jerk me off on bed but it did not work. She went to shower and returned. She got ready to return back and asked about the feedback that I would give a about her to her SP. I told I would say " she could and't make me cum" with a smile. To my surprise she called her SP in front of me and told "Your customer booked me for 2 shots but could not finish even once. Its not my fault". All my chivalry and gentleman ship want away and told her to shut it and fuck out my place.

She was beautiful but her attitude turned me off. I did my best to make her understand that I would treat her with respect that a woman would deserve. But hell nah, she don't deserves that. She needs a Jack the Ripper / Christian Grey to tape her face for her attitude.

Anyway buds, its my experience that looks are inversely proportional to service, most of the time. I should have sensed her annoying attitude in the car while she was with her SP. But she left with out making me cum even once. I called her SP and gave my feedback. He offered other thick but I turned it down. She turned my mood off.

With this these are my rating:

Face: 7/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Ass: 9/10 (One of the best I had).

Attitude: 2/10 (That is her problem).

Service: 4/10.

Damage: 6 k + Rs 200 for her return trip.

WIR: No. I had bad time with her.

Buds, I can be really grateful to you if you can share a tried contact with best service. In return I can share a few SP's and Inde contacts.

Thank you,

Indian Rider.

PbForU
05-31-17, 04:02
Please give me a review for attached birds.

Asking 10 to 12 k for 2 Deeds.

Is this worth? Anyone tried?

AkashMal
05-31-17, 06:47
Please activate PM.

This is my first review for a mongering experience. Went to this Spa in KP and was assigned an Indian masseuse. This was different from Miss P, who I have availed of services earlier. Was an OK looker with an average body. The massage was more or less a formality but went on for good 35 minutes, with nice massage around the butts. The extras question popped in and went in for B2B. Initially she quoted 2.5 k, but reading the reviews here and ensuring prices remain in check, paid 2 k for the deed. B2 B was alright and with a lot of effort convinced her to undo her bottoms. Did little DFK but mostly focused on B2B, with HJ. The girl did appear a little less experienced though and overall was an okay experience.

Looks: 5 / 10..

CoolSamson
05-31-17, 06:55
I wanted to try SA my friend got lucky with it but in Delhi. How was your experience. Why was it not good? Please elaborate.I got lucky on SA but all chicks are from Mumbai.

I'm not sure if they will reply on mobile numbers.

So I can share ID's of these chicks who are ready to sleep with you.

PM me for more details.

NeoGuy11
05-31-17, 07:17
Hi guys,

Visited Pune recently.

Zeroed in on the spa above Bookstore in Aundh.

Counter charges were a bit steep but brought down after nego.

Thai lady, Miss L.

Nice massage for half an hour. Then after flipping discussed about extras. 2.5 for B2B.

Deed as usual. Good B2B. Nice BBBJ. Finished with an oily HJ.

RkPuneri87
05-31-17, 09:33
Hello mongers,

I have been a silent follower of this page. Recently downloaded a dating app. Fastmeet, most of the profiles are fake. They will ask you to make a paytm transfer and once you do that their phone will be switched off.

But as they say fortune favours the brave, I got a contact from there. This lady claims to be married, age 27 does only outcalls and only for one hour. Initially quoted 15 k for 1 shot, got her down till 6 k for one shot. Her number ends with 683. Calls herself Tina.

Any reviews?

Victor Bhai
05-31-17, 10:02
Hey,

Do you mind the stage\pseudo name of hers on SA who turned out to be a fraud (I am ok if you wish to PM me the name / s)? I hope you are talking about someone from Pune only.

I chatted with a few and got a couple of offers for 1500 USD and another for 30 K for a coffee meetings. Super expensive.

The experience hasn't been really great. Was chatting with a few chicks and most of them ask for really high amounts. They want a few thousands even for coffee dates. I did meet one and she turned out to be a fraud. Absolutely money minded. Play safe bro.

HorneyGuy45
05-31-17, 11:03
Request all brothers to PM me contacts in P. S. area.

JacobCock7
05-31-17, 11:43
Please do share number. PM is active.

She seems to be a decent lady as she talked nicely and was ready to come even at late hours, around 10.30 pm.

Asked her, for her choice of drinks and she said wherever you have I will share, again a good sign no demands!

Looks wise she is on her early 40's and nothing to mention of..Thanks in advance.

RahulNidd
05-31-17, 14:19
Hi guys,

Any reviews on Sonia from Wadebolai near Wagholi? Charging 4 k with place. A mature housewife 38 yrs old. Haven't found any reviews till now. Please help. Number ends with 798.

Samir767
05-31-17, 18:57
Please give me her contact number

Looks wise she is on her early 40's and nothing to mention of.

She asked to blow the puff in her mouth as she likes it.

From there the did started, quickly undressed and gave me a nice BBJ while she was on her knees..

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Bad Duck
05-31-17, 21:29
VN so quoting 15 k per night. Has any tried please respond? My PM is active.Where did you get her details from?

Shaboink
06-01-17, 03:32
Tried S Spa baner for the 2nd time. Was allocated the therepist Miss N. She is slightly plump and short. But looks to be young. After paying at the counter the massage started. She was trying to be friendly from the start. After about 30 minutes after the flip asked for extra. B2 B with BJ 3 K.

Strips down naked, starts with the BJ then B2 B, I asked her to turn around in 69 for DATY. No pussy smell.

Overall a decent experience with a shower together.

Since she is slightly plump and tummy has stretch marks which was a slight negative her service made up.

Overall a decent experience but on my way out saw much better therepist. Will try her if possible.

MP experience for me has improved recently. Now next is to try the Pune inde.

After moving to Pune from Bangalore too some to find out the correct places.

VipPune2014
06-01-17, 04:13

15 k 2 hrs in star hotel for GFE.Please help me here seniors.

PuneMasti
06-01-17, 04:21
Mate. She is old Tanya who used to operate from Vishrantwadi and then from Wagholi. Good thing about her that she provides CIM. In my opinion, not work of 4 K. Bring her down to 3 K max.

Hi guys,

Any reviews on Sonia from Wadebolai near Wagholi? Charging 4 k with place. A mature housewife 38 yrs old. Haven't found any reviews till now. Please help. Number ends with 798.

Naughtyboy2
06-01-17, 07:02
Just uploading pic for an old F. Are.

Met her last Feb. , wild chick, sex hungry, only down side is smoker and short in height.

Excellent thunder thighs if you like those.

Regards.

DT.Welcome back! Thunder thighs? Sounds very interesting.

HorneyGuy45
06-01-17, 10:16
Bros,

Can you please PM me Pallavi contact and reference. Thanks in advance.

TigerPune
06-01-17, 13:10
Hey guys,

I am an old member from this forum. Had stopped mongering for about a year due to personal reasons. I am now in Pune for a week. Had visited Pallavi, Neha, Leena etc. Had also visited a lot of spas like kin, HL, ZOP, Amantra etc and helped people with references. Now I need your help. Was looking forward to visiting a spa here that will provide b2 b or FS. It will be greatly appreciated if someone could MSG me the spa and therapist name. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

VJKrishna2008
06-01-17, 13:19
Tinder & Locanto have many scammers. ... Pay safe. RegardsThanks for the warning, buddy. It *always* helps to be reminded again and again (and again). 250 gms of flesh doesn't always listen to the 1500 gm tissues.

I have asked to meet her at a multiplex. For coffee. Then if things look promising, may be a movie and be naughty, or more. Hoping not to exchange money (hope is eternal).

SinJay
06-01-17, 19:30
Didn't try but same were offered in the range of 7-8 k.

Is this worth? Anyone tried?

Maliagp
06-02-17, 06:09
Can I pay subscription fee from debit card issued by Indian bank?

VJKrishna2008
06-02-17, 06:50

15 k 2 hrs in star hotel for GFE.If you be more specific? For names such as Taniya, Sonia, Neha there are several girls operating under these. Sometimes to confuse us. So can't help unless you post a pic or give more details.

PuneRiwagh
06-02-17, 12:55
Try why spa above book store Aundh. No FS but Miss Naseeb will provide B2B with BJ for 3 K. Also Miss A with blonde hair for FS. Nice figure, but plastic boobs, GFE.

Hey guys,

I am an old member from this forum. Had stopped mongering for about a year due to personal reasons. I am now in Pune for a week. Had visited Pallavi, Neha, Leena etc. Had also visited a lot of spas like kin, HL, ZOP, Amantra etc and helped people with references. Now I need your help. Was looking forward to visiting a spa here that will provide b2 b or FS. It will be greatly appreciated if someone could MSG me the spa and therapist name. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

CoolSamson
06-02-17, 13:42
SachinHot,

You have exceeded your PM limit. I can't PM you, please delete some messages.

Double Shot
06-02-17, 19:13
LOCANTO ads in the recent past:

1. Anushka: Typical MILF with sweet face (number ending 7223).

2. Priya: Age 30-32. Possible south indian beauty. Number ending 2821.

3. Shalini: Number ending 0914.

4. Tumpa: A somewhat bulky Bengali HW from Shivajinagar (number ending 4600).

If anybody has any knowhow then somehow let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Double Shot.

CoolSamson
06-02-17, 19:46

Is this worth? Anyone tried?Which SP provided these photos?

SachinHot
06-02-17, 21:16
I have deleted the messages you can PM me now bro, thanks.

SachinHot,

You have exceeded your PM limit. I can't PM you, please delete some messages.

SummerTime1985
06-02-17, 21:46
Try why spa above book store Aundh. No FS but Miss Naseeb will provide B2B with BJ for 3 K. Also Miss A with blonde hair for FS. Nice figure, but plastic boobs, GFE.Miss. Pan also provides same, B2 B and BJ with CIM at 3 K.

Damn I miss mongering! Hope my project gets over soon and get back to Pune.

Rahul Patil
06-03-17, 00:08
I have a number but how to send you?

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

JacksonPlease PM me the Aurangabad contact with reference.

PbForU
06-03-17, 02:32
RAvet S. P ending with 725.

Which SP provided these photos?

NileshBoy
06-03-17, 03:56
Ideally yes.

But recommend way is virtual credit card.

Sam8601
06-03-17, 04:55
Hello Seniors and buddies,

Has anyone tried the titles spa in KP.

I have tried other famous spas like why, AGod, A1 Star from KP.

One above bookstore, J from Aundh but now want to go ahead with some new spas. Any reviews on the titles ones? Please suggest masseuse as well.

I have seen many FRs on A spa KP, but a bit confused about the name as there are many with initial letter as A.

Could you guys please help here.

Thanks,

Sammy.

Tamarind29
06-03-17, 08:45

15 k 2 hrs in star hotel for GFE.I have spoken to her on Locanto.

No number, no picture and you need to book a 4 star hotel for her.

I think this is a big scam though I haven't tried her.

KenTheRockstar
06-03-17, 12:00
Guys,

Anyone has any indie contacts for this week, please let me know.

One of my friend is out of station with his family for this week.

Tried connecting old contacts, but none of them are reachable.

Please share if anyone has any genuine contact for a day or two.

Cheers.

Ken.

Decpticon
06-03-17, 14:14
Did anyone tried them.

Quoting 15 k for full night.

TomPpat
06-03-17, 15:34
Hi fellow mongers,

I just joined the group with paid subscription. I am in Pune for next 24-36 hours and completely newbie to the Pune scene. Would greatly appreciate your help if you can PM me few SP or reliable agency #'s to get started. Thanks again!

Best regards.

TomPpat
06-03-17, 15:54
Friends,

I am very new to the Pune scene and here until Monday morning. Would be very thankful if you could PM me few SP and or reliable agency numbers. Thank you in advance!

Best,

Fellow monger.

Tinder & Locanto have many scammers. Best is have meeting at public place before proceeding for any deed. Even after taking so much precautions I have been in bad situation and have to shell out money.

HornyIndian86
06-03-17, 15:55
BTW, the girl & you :P look nice.

HI86.

Logged in after some time of absence, just read back a few pages and see things are still same, crap services and higher prices.

Met this girl below during my travels and she only cost me 30 USD a night, columbian, wild, beautiful, curvy and XXX certified and always on full night including break fast cooked by her.

When will we get these kind of services in India.

Regards.

The. T.

SkyTech14
06-03-17, 17:47
Hi guys.

Hwz you all.

After a break of 6 months. Coming to Pune back.

Can anybody help me out with good indie contacts (HWs etc) along with the ref.

In Pune for 3 days only again going out to a very dry area.

Looking forward for the cooperation.

Thanks.

Tamarind29
06-03-17, 19:24
Quick Report card:

Damages: Massage 1 K + 3 K extras for B2B.

Massage: Okay, nothing worth mentioning.

B2B: Not the best but it was a lot of fun, the girl has got a good attitude. You want someone to have fun and not look at you like (you know what I mean).

Will I try again: Not the next time, someone new.

Discovery is risky but fun.

Long story:

Trying out the same Spa is boring, trying out a new one is risky but interesting.

Being a hectic Saturday, I decided to try out the spa in Baner, located in a very quite and residential locality. From the outside just looks like a bungalow, but the moment you step in you get the same aroma that you get when you walk into a Thai spa or majority of spa. This is a good aroma, not the one you get in the spa above the bookstore in Aundh.

Before going I booked a slot, checked if they accept coupons and if they have Thai girls. As a rule after getting good exposure to the spa scene in Pune, I only prefer Thai centers. There is a problem that they don't get English but hey I am not there to look a new GF. At least they are right at the top of the game and that's all I want. Walked in paid 1000 for a 60-minute massage. Asked the counter guy to give me a young chick but then it is all about your luck when it is your first time at the spa. Fingers crossed and here comes a good looking Thai girl. The name starts with and, short hair with a blonde mix, okay height and has a nice ass (my weakness). She welcomed with a nice smile and that was a good way to start the deed.

The room was big, changed my clothes and handed back the disposals. After locking the door and switching off the unnecessary lights, the message started from the back. Started talking a bit, she does understand English well. Sounded energetic and not boring you with house problems (everyone has them). Anyway, the message wasn't a big deal and half way through she asked me if I am up for anything extra. I was looking for B2B and the deed was agreed at 3 K.

Once the money was paid, she started getting naked (johnny was giving salutes already). Now when she came full naked on me I was bit disappointed with her figure. While she has a tempting face and a nice ass but she has very saggy boobs. I mean with that bit of tummy coming out the boobs were more disappointing. But nonetheless, she was at her best to please me and kept on asking if I was enjoying the act. After some time I came on her top, after figuring out that sucking those dried up mangoes are not going to be any good, I started fingering her. That was a good one and a few kisses here and there.

Warning: She doesn't like smoking men, so next time make sure you don't. The act was completed with me rubbing on her shaved pussy.

Once the thing comes out, the journey of guilt starts. Anyway, she takes me to the bathroom and gives me a nice shower like my mother (I find this bit a bit embarrassing and by then you are not in any mood to awaken your lust.) I cleaned up, she cleaned up and kissed each other like soulmates with a promise in our eyes for more fun next time. Maybe that is a lie, I will try another one next time.

VipPune2014
06-03-17, 19:59
I have spoken to her on Locanto.

No number, no picture and you need to book a 4 star hotel for her.

I think this is a big scam though I haven't tried her.She has shared pics with hidden face.

But does not revert on the day of meeting.

Looks scam for me as well.

TomPpat
06-03-17, 20:33
http://www.kritiapte.me/

Appolo13
06-03-17, 21:39
I cannot tell how great the experience was.

Went to Viman Nagar den of trusted SP. The pictures I selected were not there. Was quite disappointed but still saw the 2 available girls.

Selected Khushi and went inside the room. She is from Delhi, here from 8 more days.

After chit chat, asked her if she likes DFK. She said she likes everything. So to test the waters, snuggled with her for a DFK and man, she overpowered me. We passionately had DFK for minutes and then I reached out of unhook her be. Slowly made her topless and then chewed her assets like anything. She took my shirt off and started kissing all over. No hurry till now.

Started fingering her on topless and she was very responsive. When I went down on her, she became wild. After a few minutes of me being topless, the took my pants down and played with johny unstoppable. Took her in her mouth and gave a BBBJ like none other. I was wary of cumming in her mouth since I really wanted to get into her.

Moved into 69 position and continued with all passion. I could squeeze her everywhere.

Finally, I though to get inside her. Got the cover and started the deed. She was kissing me all along. Highly satisfactory discharge.

Left with leaving every penny I had for her. I don't carry too much extra money to be safe, but it was all the gratitude I could offer.

Boobs. Smaller but tasty.

GFE. Awesome, never had such in past 20 outings, including CIS, US, Indian.

WIR. Hell yes, she is one in a blue moon kind of asset.

Time is ticking, will share contact to trusted people (judged by their past posts to forum) generously.

Don't have pictures since it was not part of original set I received.

SapattCool
06-04-17, 00:09
Seniors,

Am from Kolkata. Visiting Pune for a couple of weeks in July. Can you PM me with some indes and or Spas in NIBM, Khondwa area. I am a boob lover.

Will return compliments if any of you need for Kolkata.

Thanks as always.

CucumberGuy
06-04-17, 04:24
Hi guys.

I also got in touch with this girl on tinder. She is 31 and claims to be separated. She is asking to meet first at public place and then go further if things are fine. She even asked to share the cost of hotel etc if things move in that direction.

But the way she put all of these in her first msg that makes me little uncomfortable. Any views / suggestion / experiences around her. I may be meeting her tomorrow. Your inputs would definitely going to help me.

Thanks.

I also had a chat with her since I swiped her right on tinder. She is Aditi. And she is ready to go ahead without any advance if you don't waste time and book immediately and go for a session.

However, my dear friend I have not tasted the bird. The pics looks promising. She keeps on changing her whatsapp images every alternate day. I m not aware of the service.

In a nutshell, if you are not comfortable paying advance, call / ping her immediately when you are ready. That's what she told me.

Good luck. However do not pay in advance in any circumstances. Please share FR if you go ahead with Aditi.

SecretAdmirs5
06-04-17, 04:32
Thanks for the fellow monger for providing Ritu's contact. Called her last week and fixed the date. As mentioned she is soft spoken always, never harsh or something even if you call her so many times and all.

So she guided me as well to her place which is small but no disturbances at all. Parked my vehicle a bit far after getting confirmation about the exact location of her place. Proceeded to her flat and she welcomed me with a smile. Had a small discussion about her and all. Asked me to take shower as I was sweating a lot due to the heat outside. Took a wash and proceeded to the bed. She took out the towel and started kissing all over me. I too started kissing her on her neck, lips to make her excited pressing her boobs as well. Undressed her and sucked those big boobs like anything. She was also getting excited. She moved down and started playing with Johny. Don't want to get into those details but the experience was awesome. Later she guided down the condom and came on WOT, banged and finished in missionary. Her pussy was really tight for sure. We were lying like that for a minute as she was also exhausted. Over all a great session with her.

Ratings are same as others.

Let's see if I can try her next time also.

Bond Bond
06-04-17, 05:45
Yes you can. I have been paying this with debit card since two years.

ILuvIndie
06-04-17, 06:02
Try STT Spa, A Spa, why Spa.

Standard options on the menu.

Seniors,

Am from Kolkata. Visiting Pune for a couple of weeks in July. Can you PM me with some indes and or Spas in NIBM, Khondwa area. I am a boob lover.

Will return compliments if any of you need for Kolkata.

Thanks as always.

ILuvIndie
06-04-17, 06:03
Beware of such sites.

http://www.kritiapte.me/

Sitting Duck
06-04-17, 07:23
Hi all,

I'm 35 and I've been experiencing erection issues after the first shot. I've been mongering for over 8 yrs now.

But this has been happening from past 3 yrs. But now I'm realizing it a lot.

Not sure why but as soon as I'm done with the first one, I loose the interest in the lady in front of me, whoever it maybe. Don't feel like fucking her again and johnny denies to rise again.

If anyone in the forum can help to improve the performance please?

Cheers,

Ken.Sounds like you have reducing "libido" which is normal with age I guess. Probably tablets like Sildenafil (Viagra / Suhagra) may not help because IINM they work *after* you get an erection. There is this other Dapoxetine based tablets like Suhagra Force and ManForce StayLong which in addition to little Sildenafil the actual main Dapoxetine helps with premature ejaculation (early cumming) but again this is different from " libido " issues and may not be of help.

Someone replied to your post suggesting ebay or pleasuredude sites. There is also Kamakart or SensualKart. I have recently placed order for ManForce StayLong which I want to try (for the first time) and see if it helps me with "stamina" and able to perform the act for longer before releasing.

Cheers!

SD.

Sitting Duck
06-04-17, 07:44
Hi all, shall be visiting Pune next week and want to start second spell. There is a list from my old post, just wanted to confirm how many of them are active as of now.

There are few additions to the list (with last 3 digits, & only indies, not interested in SPs).

Alia (kind of SP / inde - 788).

Miss A (615).

Archana (from Bhosri. Also known as Arohi at locanto - 049).

Disha (636).

Mona (665).

Jenny (from Mumbai, stays at Pune 334).

Lata (324).

Natasha (from locanto - 047).

Nikita (from Locanto 013, Nilakshi's number ends with same last 3 digits, but this is different).

Pooja (Bengali - 332).

Anamika (140)..Hi TutLi,

Wonder if you would share a couple of indi contacts from your post, like Jenny and Natasha?

I would like to call them to a hotel room around KP or KN or VN area, if you would share their contacts and reference if needed?

Are you looking for contacts in exchange? I dunno I have a few but I guess you might already have them in your list, like Ritu, Pallavi, Leena, Smita, Dolly, Nilakshi etc.

Cheers!

SD.

Siidharth
06-04-17, 07:49
Then got to be Spa Above A Spa..Hi buddy,

Will love to visit this spa. Can you elaborate a bit on its location, hard to make out with just initials.

Thanks.

JacobCock7
06-04-17, 08:01
Eyesha / Zrin Locanto.

Number ends in 307.

Feedback requested.

Thank you in advance.

Double Shot
06-04-17, 09:23
Hello all.

Can you please reply via PM?

Thanks.

Thanks in advance.

Double Shot.

Sitting Duck
06-04-17, 10:53
Hello all.

Can you please reply via PM?

Thanks.I didn't bother to search of all them but at least the first one. Anushka - the style of the locanto post seems fishy or like an SP post. So proceed with caution or maybe avoid altogether.

JacobCock7
06-04-17, 13:10
(Number ending 223). Different ads associated with this number, various names, different pics, number is under some Tapan with a kids pic (looks real pic from home) on whatsapp.

Number ending 821. Can try.

Number ending 0914. No info.

Number ending 4600. Its Raatiraj. Spam avoid.

Thanks in advance.

Double Shot.

Siidharth
06-04-17, 14:10
Hi,

Anyone who has tried Rati Baner? She's asking for a reference call, so can someone help. Please PM me regarding this. Have a good weekend anyways.

Deshpander
06-04-17, 16:14
I visited The Spa in Phoenix city located top floor not why but other spa.

They have extraordinary rates and also service tax. I may never repeat here as it is too costly for the service they provide. I can take same quality Massage at half the price. Yes they do provide extras but here too its 1 k costly than what is outside. About the massage not many hints near half way directly asked for extras which was not much fun without teasing or flirting, not turned on so didn't take any service.

Damage: 2.5 k for massage.

Repeat: never ever.

Girl: average.

Remzrai
06-04-17, 21:21
Hey,

I am newbie here. Please can you share number? Will surely help if I have any details.

Hello Frnds,

Reporting my most matest FR, which is from today.

Today I visited Ms S from wakad, thanks to love monger for sharing her number. It was a nice exp. She asked me to come to wakad. (Though she was ready to travel to city area but was asking for explicit cab charges, so I thought to increase my bikes' kilometers). She had setting in a lodge there. She is not a professional, doing it since she needs money. It was a decent GFE, everything on plate except anal. Great DFK and BBBJ! Not in hurry and not a time watcher.

Damage: 3.5 k ST (3 + 0.5 k for lodge).

Face: 8/10.

Body: 8/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

BBBJ: 10/10.

Ambiance: 8/10.

WIR: Yes sure!

SoftBaba
06-04-17, 21:48
Had some initial conversation with Pallavi, found she is very arrogant. She ditched me after giving commitment on last minute saying she need to visit her relative.

Member #4676
06-05-17, 03:08
Hi guys,

Will be at Pune for 2 weeks. Can somebody help me with a good-safe MP near Balewadi / Baner where I can conversate in English at the counter. I am a bit weak in Hindi.

Thanks

VFM16
06-05-17, 03:39
Mate,

Check my earlier post. You fill find all the ans you need. In case of further suggestions, PM me.

Cheers.

Hi all,

I'm 35 and I've been experiencing erection issues after the first shot. I've been mongering for over 8 yrs now.

But this has been happening from past 3 yrs. But now I'm realizing it a lot.

Not sure why but as soon as I'm done with the first one, I loose the interest in the lady in front of me, whoever it maybe. Don't feel like fucking her again and johnny denies to rise again.

If anyone in the forum can help to improve the performance please?

Cheers,

Ken.

Tamarind29
06-05-17, 06:03
Had some initial conversation with Pallavi, found she is very arrogant. She ditched me after giving commitment on last minute saying she need to visit her relative.Clear case where she might have got a trusted client. Gone through this before.

Kiran1411
06-05-17, 09:00
She definitely has changed in looks significantly.

She was never a looker, but did have a good body. Seems to have changed now.

Hi guys,

Will be at Pune for 2 weeks. Can somebody help me with a good-safe MP near Balewadi / Baner where I can conversate in English at the counter. I am a bit weak in Hindi.

Thanks

KpMonger
06-05-17, 09:39
Dear members,

I am travelling to Pune for a week, I have been forum member for some time and active on New Delhi thread. Would appreciate some contacts indes and SP's for exploring in Pune, will be happy to reciprocate when you're in Delhi.

My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

KpMonger.

HorneyGuy45
06-05-17, 13:19
Request seniors to share Pallavi's contact details.

Dmunda
06-05-17, 14:21
Her rate is also gone not sure worth it or not.

Like 6 k for 1 pop.

Had some initial conversation with Pallavi, found she is very arrogant. She ditched me after giving commitment on last minute saying she need to visit her relative.

GreyShade
06-05-17, 14:51
Hi Deception bro,

You have posted pics of many girls in Pune forum. Did you get to try any of those? Please share your review for the benefit of fellow mongers.

Did anyone tried them.

AstroBoy1
06-05-17, 20:40
Hi guys,

Newbie here. Got a number from loc, attaching pic, anyone tried her? Would appreciate feedback.

Rocky0123
06-05-17, 21:38
One so has quoted 5 k for 1 pop. Please let know if any has availed the service for attached girls. Also let know if it is incall or outcall.

Thanks.

Sitting Duck
06-06-17, 03:26
Hi guys,

Newbie here. Got a number from loc, attaching pic, anyone tried her? Would appreciate feedback.Looks like a typically photoshopped SP provided pic. Probably not an indi.

CoolSamson
06-06-17, 03:58
One so has quoted 5 k for 1 pop. Please let know if any has availed the service for attached girls. Also let know if it is incall or outcall.

Thanks.Maximum rate for these type of girls is 2.5 + Hotel.

PbForU
06-06-17, 06:42
Asking for 6 k for S. T. Anyone tried? Any reviews?

HorneyGuy45
06-06-17, 07:00
Clear case where she might have got a trusted client. Gone through this before.Guys,

Can you please pm me her contact.

TheTank85
06-06-17, 07:26
Had some initial conversation with Pallavi, found she is very arrogant. She ditched me after giving commitment on last minute saying she need to visit her relative.Hello,

I had written a review regarding my encounter with Pallavi.

That's why you should read the forum thoroughly before venturing out.

Hope you will do so in the future.

TheTank.

TurnipShoe
06-06-17, 07:40
Senior members / brethren,

Visiting your city after ages. Staying around KP and would love to visit some MPs around.

Details of spa with the name of the bird would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Appolo13
06-06-17, 08:44

Thanks.Have not tried her since she is available in Baner area. For some reason my trusted SP is really pushing for her and says she has great service. All I can tell that she might be worth trying.

She does both in and out.

RajsCook
06-06-17, 17:56
Hi Seniors,

I am talking to Indie name Taniluv92 from Locanto. Quoting 11 k for ST. Have anyone tested this bird?

-Newbie.

Rocky0123
06-06-17, 18:26
Have not tried her since she is available in Baner area. For some reason my trusted SP is really pushing for her and says she has great service. All I can tell that she might be worth trying.

She does both in and out.Hey bro,

Thanks for sharing but which one 1st or 2nd and what is the amount quoted.

RessrRcky
06-06-17, 18:41
Hi,

Anyone who has tried Rati Baner? She's asking for a reference call, so can someone help. Please PM me regarding this. Have a good weekend anyways.I am also looking for reference.

PleasureForYou
06-06-17, 20:23
Miss. Pan also provides same, B2 B and BJ with CIM at 3 K.

Damn I miss mongering! Hope my project gets over soon and get back to Pune.Dude,

Pune is a desert you looking forward to coming to Pune for mongering that's strange. Try Delhi sometime.

PuneCock96
06-07-17, 04:30
Bro,

I also called her and she quoted 4000 for 2 pops in wagholi. Not sure about fake or not. If someone try, please do update on forum.

Hi guys,

Newbie here. Got a number from loc, attaching pic, anyone tried her? Would appreciate feedback.

Maliagp
06-07-17, 11:53
Hello,

She not ready show here face and not ready to share number.

And last week one member posted that she not come by promising to come.

I don't think anybody has tried here till date.

Hi Seniors,

I am talking to Indie name Taniluv92 from Locanto. Quoting 11 k for ST. Have anyone tested this bird?

-Newbie.

ShandinMine
06-07-17, 13:43
Hi,

Need some seniors' advice for my situation.

Background A couple years ago, I got quite friendly with a Thai masseuse and got hints from her as well that she liked me. However, I was not able to move forward with clear and prompt indicators to her as I was unsure about how the arrangement should work and she drifted away into another direction eventually.

Now I have a regular masseuse that I am fond of and who is giving clear hints as well. Which is where my queries to the seniors -.

1. What kind of sugar daddy arrangement would be viable / feasible? Would it be based on gifts each time I meet her or some other kind of arrangement?

2. What can be her typical expectations about going out? I would need to keep things discrete.

3. Typically the thai girls say no men allowed at their room. Is it a way to keep you at a distance and would she typically be more welcoming to be able to use her place for some alone time with her once you're her sugar daddy?

Tips are very very very welcome! Looking for few drops from the ocean of knowledge that exists here.

Thanks in advance.

-Shandi.

Plutomax
06-07-17, 17:53
Hi,

Need some seniors' advice for my situation.

Background A couple years ago, I got quite friendly with a Thai masseuse and got hints from her as well that she liked me. However, I was not able to move forward with clear and prompt indicators to her as I was unsure about how the arrangement should work and she drifted away into another direction eventually.

Now I have a regular masseuse that I am fond of and who is giving clear hints as well. Which is where my queries to the seniors -.

1. What kind of sugar daddy arrangement would be viable / feasible? Would it be based on gifts each time I meet her or some other kind of arrangement?

2. What can be her typical expectations about going out? I would need to keep things discrete.

3. Typically the thai girls say no men allowed at their room. Is it a way to keep you at a distance and would she typically be more welcoming to be able to use her place for some alone time with her once you're her sugar daddy?

Tips are very very very welcome! Looking for few drops from the ocean of knowledge that exists here.

Thanks in advance.

-Shandi.Well buddy the sugar daddy experience is a blessing in disguise. Of course provided you get the right girl who is not an opportunist or have some other plans in her mind. I was lucky to have a girl who was a messasue in an upscale spa who developed emotional feelings for me so it was not exactly a sugar daddy but yes I used to give gifts to keep the arrangements professional.

From the economy point of view it prove to be a highly cost saving affair because the expenditure on gifts was hardly a fraction of what I would have paid to normal working girl.

The most obvious benefit of this arrangement is the kind of experience that she is willing to offer you is something that you will never forget because her intent will be to please you. So my advice is enjoy to the fullest but keep the relation professional so that there are no confusions at a later stage don't make her feel that you are her boyfriend and keep reminding that it is indeed a sugar daddy arrangement and you are fulfilling your own need and not wanting somebody else to be a major part of your life.

Aaspi
06-07-17, 18:45
Dear Seniors,

Need help on Afro links. Is there any afro girl available in Pune if yes please help with details like charges and services offered as well as how to approach them.

Thanks in advance.

Aaspi.

Jezza19
06-07-17, 19:21
Hi guys,

Got the attached pics from a SP. Has anyone tried any of these birds? Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

OnBang1988
06-07-17, 20:14
Can anyone suggest how do you first start your mongering experience in India? Myself after a decade returning to India from Dubai (where things are quite open if you are at the right place), have few questions in mind.

1. How safe are MP's in India? (Recently been to one in Bangalore, quite a nice experience).

2. How to get your first SP or Indie contacts?

Onbang.

Ralsdm
06-08-17, 02:02
Hi guys,

Newbie here. Got a number from loc, attaching pic, anyone tried her? Would appreciate feedback.Can you share the contact. I want to try. PM me please.

AquaGenius
06-08-17, 03:34
Just seen these pics, is it really her in the solo pic?

I have seen some really good pics of her and she was healthy too. Changed a lot? If she is the same famous Pallavi talked about mostly then she isn't worth 6 k these days. Never tried her due to her arrogance and pricing and might never think of trying now.

AquaGenius
06-08-17, 03:44
Hi Siid,

As I told before sharing her digits. She does insist on ref. However the best I can suggest is, call her and tell her you got number from a friends friend since you were coming to Pune. Give a generic name. May be Raj. When I did say that kinda story she was willing to meet. But I dropped as I felt she is not my type. See if this helps.

P.S.: Anyone reading this post please don't rubs to me for digits. I've deleted her digits as I am no more interested and don't have an authentic reference.

Cheers.

Hi,

Anyone who has tried Rati Baner? She's asking for a reference call, so can someone help. Please PM me regarding this. Have a good weekend anyways.

TurnipShoe
06-08-17, 12:58
Shout out to VFM16, Deshpander and BabyKutu.

Visited the A spa at KP and as recommended tried out one miss L. As suggested, she is quite a looker.

Opted for one HR.

Went in, changed into dispo and 5 minutes into the massage asked her if I can remove it as its not comfortable. She said yes and removed it herself. Massage went on as usual with absolutely no hints.

I am also seasoned and can be stubborn. Flipped me around on my back, still no hints. 40 min into it and there she asks if I want extras. Offered HJ / HJ+TL / B2B TL and B2B fully nude. Opted for the latter and was quoted 6 k.

Hard bargained that I am a regular and dropped names of one of the other girls there which was suggested to me. Finally agreed for 4 k.

Washed johnny with soap and stripped. Has a fine tight body. Very lean and completely shaved clean. Did I mention gravity defying boobs.

What she did was exactly like a soapy in Thailand. Went on for 15 minutes, then finished with HJ while playing with the balls.

Didn't really allow DFK or too much touching as she was doing an actual B2B. Quick shower together and done.

Ambience: 7/10 (room had attached shower and door with lock).

Massage: 6/10 (wasn't really deep tissue).

Counter Charges: 2300 (60 minutes).

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Pussy: 10/10 tight but doesn't really allow too much.

Body- 10/10.

Damages 4 k.

WIR: Spotted another gem who was giving me the looks and was really tiny and petite just how I like them.

Please don't PM for details as the contact is not mine.

AnilRaje
06-08-17, 13:47
Today seems to be my lucky day, happen to visit this area for some event which got over by 3:30 or so, Thought of dropping in to this spa. All the therapists were busy attending to other customers due to weekend rush lady at the counter politely asked me to wait for the service.

Just enquired which all therapists will be free soon she read out some names from which I got hooked to one name of Ms X (Intentially not disclosing any initials till the time She gains some confidence in me so that we all can enjoy her services uninterrupted), from her I had taken service in other branch. Asked her to give me her for the massage, as I knew she is good in B2B service.

As she came to receive me she was very happy and greeted me with a big smile. She did recognised me and the good time we had spend. After entering the room she gave me a tight hug and asked me where was I from so many days. Then it was bit of short story telling session! She went outside and waited for me to change. As a regular customer she didn't even provide the disposable, so from that thought I came to know I have found the luck. She entered and the regular deed started and with her broken English story telling. In the mean time I was playing and pressing her base softly, which she enjoyed as well.

Change of side gave me full access to her huge big tits and she never ever objected, out of 60 minutes 35 minutes were over, I pulled her close and gave her DFK and asked her to undress herself which she instantly obliged. After this was no looking back, as my tool was so eagerly waiting to enter her, and my hardness was arousing her badly then fingering deep in to her hole which made her pussy so wet that she was just ready to give me full service.s.Hi,

I have also same problem please can anyone help me to get subscription through debit card.

Prem143
06-08-17, 15:12
Dear members,

I am am in Pune for couple of days. I have been forum member for some time and active in Bangalore thread. Would appreciate some contacts indes and SP's for exploring in Pune, will be happy to reciprocate when you're in Bangalore.

Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Prem.

HidDevil
06-08-17, 15:25
Got this pics from my usual SP in VN. Quoting 7 k 2 shots. Any feedback?

Dmunda
06-08-17, 16:20
Check your inbox and share your FR once done.

Dear members,

I am am in Pune for couple of days. I have been forum member for some time and active in Bangalore thread. Would appreciate some contacts indes and SP's for exploring in Pune, will be happy to reciprocate when you're in Bangalore.

Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Prem.

GreedyAj
06-08-17, 17:33
Hello Seniors,

I am a newbie, don't know how things work here.

I am from Pune, looking for some good quality and safe independent Indian escorts.

Please help / guide.

Bond Bond
06-08-17, 17:44
Sent PM. Please check.

Dear members,

Please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Prem.

Rocky0123
06-08-17, 19:02
Hey bro,

Have had a talk with her. What she quote. Up till my knowledge her name is Aisha and number ending with 1307. Pl share if any other details available.

Hi guys,

LoveMongers
06-08-17, 19:03
Totally dry guys any new bird suggestions. I will reciprocate with mine also.

Rocky0123
06-08-17, 19:18
Hi guys,

Got pics attaching it with report. Initial was quoted 6 k last negotiated till 5 k. Please let know whether any of among is worth the same. Is the price OK or still higher. Senior please provide some input.

RoamingForPune
06-08-17, 19:19
You should have negotiated for counter charges. The amount you paid should give you 90 minutes in room.

Shout out to VFM16, Deshpander and BabyKutu.

Massage: 6/10 (wasn't really deep tissue).

Counter Charges: 2300 (60 minutes).

Looks: 8/10.

Boobs: 10/10.

Pussy: 10/10 tight but doesn't really allow too much.

Body- 10/10.

Damages 4 k.

WIR: Spotted another gem who was giving me the looks and was really tiny and petite just how I like them.

Please don't PM for details as the contact is not mine.

DreddPaul
06-08-17, 19:53
A few days before I went to Why spa above bookstore. Was assigned miss T. She was young Thai girl about 25 - 28 . Really good body but small tits with big nipples. She immediately asked if I want extras after entering room. B2B was for 3000 and TL for 2000. I sucked those big nipples for so long. Then did DFK. In the end came over her.

Total damage: 3000 (B2 B)+2000 (TL)+1000 (for massage which I didn't take).

Girl:7/10.

PuneGuy2006
06-08-17, 20:45
Hey,

Where is this spa located, please PM me.

Today seems to be my lucky day, happen to visit this area for some event which got over by 3:30 or so, Thought of dropping in to this spa. All the therapists were busy attending to other customers due to weekend rush lady at the counter politely asked me to wait for the service.

Just enquired which all therapists will be free soon she read out some names from which I got hooked to one name of Ms X (Intentially not disclosing any initials till the time She gains some confidence in me so that we all can enjoy her services uninterrupted), from her I had taken service in other branch. Asked her to give me her for the massage, as I knew she is good in B2B service.

As she came to receive me she was very happy and greeted me with a big smile. She did recognised me and the good time we had spend. After entering the room she gave me a tight hug and asked me where was I from so many days. Then it was bit of short story telling session! She went outside and waited for me to change. As a regular customer she didn't even provide the disposable, so from that thought I came to know I have found the luck. She entered and the regular deed started and with her broken English story telling. In the mean time I was playing and pressing her base softly, which she enjoyed as well..

JustRajNcr
06-08-17, 21:15
Got this pics from my usual SP in VN. Quoting 7 k 2 shots. Any feedback?Do share FR with the forum. Can you please PM me the digits of your SP? Is he good?

FunkyOgre
06-09-17, 03:58
Gentlemen of Pune ISG.

It is time for me to move back to my home country. It was a good ride in Pune.

ThAnk you to all those who helped and I hope I was able to help a few folks as well.

Happy tidings to all.

Ogre KD.

DreddPaul
06-09-17, 06:18
Can we make a thread about What to do when got caught by LE / police red handed.

I always think what I can say to get out of situation if I got caught red handed taking a service in spa. But I am not getting any ideas. The last option is paying a huge bribe to the police officers which is a waste of money. These police are pain in ass. They will never allow us to enjoy our life whereas as they themselves take the services freely. If they catch us then first they will start blackmailing and mentally torturing us and then they will also take money from us.

So I was thinking of making a thread for such situations. It can be a great support in such situations. We can post tips and experiences to avoid getting tortured by police.

Tamarind29
06-09-17, 08:53
Gentlemen of Pune ISG.

It is time for me to move back to my home country. It was a good ride in Pune.

ThAnk you to all those who helped and I hope I was able to help a few folks as well.

Happy tidings to all.

Ogre KD.Have a great time and ride ahead.

RoamingForPune
06-09-17, 09:04
Did you pay total of 5 k for B2B? At this spa you always get B2B TL or nude at 3 k.

A few days before I went to Why spa above bookstore. Was assigned miss T. She was young Thai girl about 25 - 28 . Really good body but small tits with big nipples. She immediately asked if I want extras after entering room. B2B was for 3000 and TL for 2000. I sucked those big nipples for so long. Then did DFK. In the end came over her.

Total damage: 3000 (B2 B)+2000 (TL)+1000 (for massage which I didn't take).

Girl:7/10.

SummerTime1985
06-09-17, 09:51
Hi guys,

Got pics attaching it with report. Initial was quoted 6 k last negotiated till 5 k. Please let know whether any of among is worth the same. Is the price OK or still higher. Senior please provide some input.Most pics sent by an SP are photoshopped, I guess 4 k would be correct price. Do write report if you try one.

RkPuneri87
06-09-17, 10:34
Hello Seniors,

Could you all please help me with contact of Smitha, Rati, Deepali?

I have a contact of Tina from fast meet.

RoamingForPune
06-09-17, 12:07
This is another branch of A spa located in S Mall near MCity. Located in area having sports stadium.

Hey,

Where is this spa located, please PM me.

RoamingForPune
06-09-17, 12:18
If you have visa or MasterCard debit card with international usage enabled then it should work.

Hi,

I have also same problem please can anyone help me to get subscription through debit card.

Avantor
06-09-17, 12:52
Happy to start my innings on this forum with Bang!

Johnny was in mood today morning. Tried contacting few SP on whatsapp. But didn't receive reply immediately. Then tried calling SP no. Ending with 215. He has sent me pics of Snehal (Anal queen) once. Sadly, he informed that Snehal has stopped anal services (experts please confirm this). He sent photos of couple of birds which I found too down market. He then asked for advance.

Then I changed my mind & made call to bliss in Saudagar. I previously had good sessions at this spa with Thai chicks. Fixed up appointment of 12:30. Reached on time. Fortunately / Unfortunately, one more dude came in at same time. Reception guy called out two names. Entered one well endowed girl. Even through he loose outfit her assets seem promising. Good height by Thai standards. Smiling face (7/10). With my previous experience, I knew that Thai girls here are very cooperative. I was on moon. What else I would have asked for?

But, man proposes god disposes. That girl was assigned to the other guys. As he filled up the guest register form quickly while I was collecting my dropped jaw from floor. I felt heart broken. Selected Aroma therapy for one hour. He called out another girl Or I should say lady. Certainly she was in her late 30's. Thin. Looked like sucked mango. Looks? I will say 2/10 or may be 1/10. What bad can happen? You have your libido jumping & you get such option. I was cursing my luck.

But, line is interesting. It stores surprises for us. I was in for great experience. She was playful from 1st minute. On the other hand I was bit upset. May be this prompted me to pop up question of services as soon as we entered in the room. Surprisingly, she was able to communicate well in English. Since she was low on looks, I was not interested in more than quick HJ. She mentioned BBBJ as option. I was like,"uummm, OK, lets try". She asked for 5 k for BBBJ & CIM. That's too high.

She insisted that she is best at it. She has many happy clients for BBBJ & CIM. She insisted that she does it very slowly & covers "other areas" too. She even challenged me that if deal is fixed then I should pay her the agreed amount only if I am satisfied. She gave me an option to pay her only 1 k if I didn't like her service. Her confidence turned me on. Also perhaps lights we dim now, so I was not caring about looks now; rather aroused by her persistence on BBBJ, CIM. Negotiated further, the deal was, I will pay her 3. 5 k if I am satisfied with her service or else I will pay 1 k.

She switched off all the lights. I had got my self in dispos by then. I was lying in bed & she was on top. She removed my dispos. Started with tongue from my chest, nipples, arms. She was doing it very gently. Slowly she moved to thighs, groin area & then she started teasing johnny. By now, I could sense that I had made right decision. She continued rubbing her tongue in groin area & then started sucking my balls. She continued it for 2-3 minutes. Then took johnny in her mouth. She was doing it so passionately. I must say she knows how parameters like suction, grip, stoke length influence the pleasure greatly. I was in heaven. She continued it for about 10 minutes. Then she asked me to turnover. To my surprise she started licking my ass. Oh my God. She was doing it with same passion & intensity as she was doing it on my chest nipples. Then she started sliding her tongue in my ass crack. She did for 8-9 times. After this she parted ass crack with her hands & with her tongue started circling my anus. She did it for 1-2 minutes. This was first time in my life, that portion of my body was pampered by female tongue. I was high. Johnny was super hard. Even though it was damn pleasurable, I asked her to stop as by now johnny was craving for attention. So I turned back & asked her to start sucking. She started the job again. No drop in intensity. I asked for top access & promptly given. I felt small boobs with hand & kept squeezing them. In next 2-3 minutes, I could feel that I am nearing the peak. I asked her to increase the pace. She is damn good at it. After sometime, exploded volcano in her mouth. Due to high excitement, Johnny was pumping out heavy load. I had thought that she would take it out after first burst but she didn't. In fact she made her grip stronger; as if she doesn't want it to flow out. Probably, she swallowed some of it. Then she pointed towards bathroom, with my cock still in her mouth. I said yes you may spit it, she then rushed to bathroom.

I was taken back by her skills & dedication. No doubt, I had best session of my life today. I was lying in bed & soaking in this satisfaction. When she returned, she asked me if I was happy. As 20 minuted were still left & so she offered me very good foot & head massage. I asked her if I can share her contact with my friends. She said yes for this.

Her name is similar to famous actress of current times who surname is Bhat. You will be surprised, but its true. They call her by same name. You will have to specify this name at counter or over phone while booking appointment.

Total damage: 5.5 K (2 k at Counter & 3.5 K to Mrs. A.). Definitely damage is high but I had great experience.

My request to mongering brethren, if anyone has contact of famous Miss. P (who travelled from Delhi to Pune then to Mumbai & then perhaps Ahmedabad) then please share with me. I am activating my PM by tonight.

HorneyGuy45
06-09-17, 14:12
Can someone please pm me Pallavi contact.

LoveMongers
06-09-17, 18:52
SP provided below chicks. The girl seated in public with red dupatta is college going as said by SP. Please provide your feedback. Quoting 7 k two deeds 2 hour.

Tamarind29
06-09-17, 19:17
SP provided below chicks. The girl seated in public with red dupatta is college going as said by SP. Please provide your feedback. Quoting 7 k two deeds 2 hour.2 months ago I was shown the same college chick by an SP near the famous hotel next to Pune Mumbai expressway. She is a local girl and that hotel is shitty so didn't go for the deed.

Tamarind29
06-09-17, 19:24

Johnny was in mood today morning. Tried contacting few SP on whatsapp. But didn't receive reply immediately. Then tried calling SP no. Ending with 215. He has sent me pics of Snehal (Anal queen) once. Sadly, he informed that Snehal has stopped anal services (experts please confirm this). He sent photos of couple of birds which I found too down market. He then asked for advance.

Then I changed my mind & made call to bliss in Saudagar. I previously had good sessions at this spa with Thai chicks. Fixed up appointment of 12:30. Reached on time. Fortunately / Unfortunately, one more dude came in at same time. Reception guy called out two names. Entered one well endowed girl. Even through he loose outfit her assets seem promising. Good height by Thai standards. Smiling face (7/10). With my previous experience, I knew that Thai girls here are very cooperative. I was on moon. What else I would have asked for?

But, man proposes god disposes. That girl was assigned to the other guys. As he filled up the guest register form quickly while I was collecting my dropped jaw from floor. I felt heart broken. Selected Aroma therapy for one hour. He called out another girl Or I should say lady. Certainly she was in her late 30's. Thin. Looked like sucked mango. Looks? I will say 2/10 or may be 1/10. What bad can happen? You have your libido jumping & you get such option. I was cursing my luck.

But, line is interesting. It stores surprises for us. I was in for great experience. She was playful from 1st minute. On the other hand I was bit upset. May be this prompted me to pop up question of services as soon as we entered in the room. Surprisingly, she was able to communicate well in English. Since she was low on looks, I was not interested in more than quick HJ. She mentioned BBBJ as option. I was like,"uummm, OK, lets try"..Nice story bro, sometimes happiness is stored in unknown.

Bhaskaruk
06-09-17, 19:39
SP provided below chicks. The girl seated in public with red dupatta is college going as said by SP. Please provide your feedback. Quoting 7 k two deeds 2 hour.About Red Dupatta: No college going stuff. Full timer on this business. Darker than photo with pimple all over face. But jolly in nature, talks too much, around 25 yrs. Small boobs, relatively tight lower organ. Tries to satisfy. Nothing extra ordinary.

BB.

SuperUnknown
06-09-17, 21:01
New here.

Regarding subscription.

Things aren't going well for me. Tried subscribing (CC, debit card), despite what some posts say that debit cards work, all were declined. Tried to create virtual card but actual card declined. Next thing I could try is get a new credit card with international payments, with a low-ish limit.

Any other pointers, like which bank credit / debit cards work?

Regarding places.

Read FAQ, doesn't appear to any rule forbidding naming places. I see no person's names, numbers, email addresses are permitted to be posted.

So assuming rules don't forbid it, please drop some spa / MP names and areas without ambiguity (prevents embarrassing situations) where 'services' are available, anywhere in the city.

Hoping for an uplifting time.

MongerBwoy
06-10-17, 00:24
This FR is a sell out. I have been here.

Got the service from every freaking Masseuse and they do a sloppy job.

Good luck to those who go on this goose hunting.

But, line is interesting. It stores surprises for us. I was in for great experience. She was playful from 1st minute. On the other hand I was bit upset. May be this prompted me to pop up question of services as soon as we entered in the room. Surprisingly, she was able to communicate well in English. Since she was low on looks, I was not interested in more than quick HJ. She mentioned BBBJ as option. I was like,"uummm, OK, lets try". She asked for 5 k for BBBJ & CIM. That's too high..

Avantor
06-10-17, 06:23

Good luck to those who go on this goose hunting.Hey dude,

Spa experience can vary for everyone depending on girl & your luck too.

I have posted details about lady; who is still there. If someone wants to verify he can.

Just because you were unlucky it's unfair to accuse someone out-rightly.

RoamingForPune
06-10-17, 11:57
Only report with an excellent service should definitely raise an alarm.

RoamingForPune
06-10-17, 12:01
You need to enable international usage else card will not work. You have to contact your bank to check this. Most of cards can be enabled for international usage. You can always disable international usage after your transaction is through.

New here.

Regarding subscription.

Things aren't going well for me. Tried subscribing (CC, debit card), despite what some posts say that debit cards work, all were declined. Tried to create virtual card but actual card declined. Next thing I could try is get a new credit card with international payments, with a low-ish limit.

Regarding places.

Read FAQ, doesn't appear to any rule forbidding naming places. I see no person's names, numbers, email addresses are permitted to be posted.

So assuming rules don't forbid it, please drop some spa / MP names and areas without ambiguity (prevents embarrassing situations) where 'services' are available, anywhere in the city.

Bullsye
06-10-17, 12:28
Guys,

There is new spa on NIBM Road, anyone tried going there? Feedback?

RkPuneri87
06-10-17, 13:09
Hello Seniors,

Could you all please help me with contact of Smitha, Rati, Deepali?

I have a contact of Tina from fast meet.Uploading pics of Tina.

Member #4771
06-10-17, 15:44
Mongerbwoy,

Do you mean good sloppy job or bad sloppy job. If bad then do you mean only the mentioned lady provides all of that?

RoxFury
06-10-17, 17:36
Any review of this chic.

Planning to take.PM you with a contact. Please share this contact.

Oyzvorfs
06-10-17, 18:28
I have been a follower of this board for quite some time but this is my first post here. Tried the girl in the attached pic today from a SP in Wakad. Really bad service and attitude. Bosts that she is much in demand. Had 12 customers yesterday. Charged for 2 shots but left the room after 1 with some excise and did not return back. Last digits of SPs number are 971.

Oyzvorfs
06-10-17, 18:32
Calls herself Neha. Digits ending with 730. Quoting 4 k for 2 shots plus 800 for hotel. Please reply if anyone has tried her earlier. Seems to be active in Locanto for more than an year.

Oyzvorfs
06-10-17, 18:38
Last week tried this chick from SP on Vim ngr. Overall was good but was all the time talking about her problems with money and her kid brother (maybe hoping to get some sympathy and extra cash). This was a big turn-off otherwise provided quite a decent service.

Damages- 5 k.

Body- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Attitude- 5.

BBJ- 9.

Tamarind29
06-10-17, 19:22
Has anyone tried Nisha from Locanto. Her number ends with 950.

Says age 20 and independent which I doubt. Charging 3 k for one shot. Looks fishy to me. Anyone to confirm.

AmpMax
06-10-17, 20:06
Guys,

There is new spa on NIBM Road, anyone tried going there? Feedback?You mean the branch of nationwide franchise? Or the branch of why spa (not so new).

I have been to both. Nothing especially off the charts to report. The nationwide franchise tries to screw you by offering NE gals as Thai.

Both places offer extras, and what you can get depends on how much game you got. Even FS possible.

Ciao.

AMP.

VickeyForever
06-10-17, 20:52

Says age 20 and independent which I doubt. Charging 3 k for one shot. Looks fishy to me. Anyone to confirm.Definitely fishy. Who uses a Blackberry phone in today's world?

The pic must be a dated one.

Man At Work
06-11-17, 02:17
Hi bro,

Coming from Delhi for the first time to Mumbai. Have heard a lot about these Dance bars, can you let me have the details of few good ones.

Thanks in advance.

I have posted a couple of FRs in Mumbai forum on ladies dance bars. Here we have choice of girls. They are dressed at their best. Be it traditional Indian or western. However, the common factor is the dress is exposing the body. Young girls. Different ages. Sit with you for GFE, chat in our ears (loud music is excuse) and can dance for us for tips and satisfy us. Some girls give number and can meet outside. The bar staff also acts as SP for other SP / girls. The ladies dance bar is a very good experience. Are there any such dance bars in Pune? Seniors and experience persons. Kindly provide your guidance and FR.

GreyShade
06-11-17, 05:01
101% Fake.

Says age 20 and independent which I doubt. Charging 3 k for one shot. Looks fishy to me. Anyone to confirm.

TruePal
06-11-17, 09:15
Try Entropay virtual credit card which allows money transfer from bank accounts.

New here.

Regarding subscription.

Regarding places.

MyDream8
06-11-17, 09:22
Big no. There are many FRs on this girl. RTFF.

She is dark with lot of nakhara and bad service. Meets near big Bazzr of Vishrantwadi.

Calls herself Neha. Digits ending with 730. Quoting 4 k for 2 shots plus 800 for hotel. Please reply if anyone has tried her earlier. Seems to be active in Locanto for more than an year.

PbForU
06-11-17, 12:48
Anyone tried these girls? Asking 7 k for 2 . Is this worth? Any comments?

Ralsdm
06-11-17, 14:01
Last week tried this chick from SP on Vim ngr. Overall was good but was all the time talking about her problems with money and her kid brother (maybe hoping to get some sympathy and extra cash). This was a big turn-off otherwise provided quite a decent service.

Damages- 5 k.

Body- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Attitude- 5.

BBJ- 9.Is it possible to share the contact? PM me.

Royal995
06-11-17, 15:42
Any review about yog spa in P.S.

LoveMongers
06-11-17, 18:28
Tried her today not worth.

SP provided below chicks. The girl seated in public with red dupatta is college going as said by SP. Please provide your feedback. Quoting 7 k two deeds 2 hour.

RaviRocks
06-12-17, 06:27
Uploading pics of Tina.Hello,

Did you avail services of Tina? What's your feedback. How is she in service? Does she show attitude?

How much did you pay her & for how many pops? I am also in touch with her, but she is charging too much. She stays in Chinchwad as said by her.

Convictar
06-12-17, 07:49

Says age 20 and independent which I doubt. Charging 3 k for one shot. Looks fishy to me. Anyone to confirm.She is from the fraud committee of asking advance and then vanishing.

Please avoid.

Regards,

Convict.

Gandaf
06-12-17, 07:58
Hi there,

I was this chick from blore went by the name Kanika had shifted to Pune.

Any one in touch with her?

BadDildo0808
06-12-17, 08:14
Hello mongers of Pune!

I've been going in and out of the city for the last couple of weeks, so haven't been active much. Or have I? (wink wink.).

Anyway, didn't realise that there was a cap on non subscribed members to post FR's, came to know of that, when I had posted 15 times. And then no matter how much I tried, no posts possible!

Regardless, thanks to TruePal, I was able to get help in purchasing the subscription! And boy is it a joy to look at some of the pictures on here!

Tonight, tissues out, lotion in, and lets play, spank the monkey!! (you're welcome BTW, for that sick image in your heads, pervs).

Anyhow, I have some FR's saved up of Why above the bookstore, Spa Manthan, A2 Z aundh, miss A (v2. 0; : P).

Please let me know if you're interested!

In the meanwhile, if anyone has any indi hints to drop around the KP, Balewadi and VN area, please PM me! (god, have I waited to say that). Also looking to go hunting for the best BBJ in an MP in Pune. Any hints will help!

I will help out with contacts from my end, plus a tasteful review, of the fruit.

As always, Keep on rocking, you hedonistic punters!

BadDildo.

Avantor
06-12-17, 10:38
This is bit old FR. About 3 months old. But it's still relevant as the bird still works there.

Thanks to this forum, few months before got to know that one curvy, cooperative, Marathi speaking girl.

Works who works at spa.

It was the same spa where I had KLPD from NE girl few months earlier. I had written off this place.

Completely. But after reading FR in this forum my hopes were reignited.

The location was Wakad. You have to consider A to Z with V for victory in between. There you go!

As learned from forum, pre-booked the appointment. Tried to book for Saturday afternoon or Sunday.

Afternoon but all slots were booked. The male receptionist candidly told me that this girl has great.

Client pull & thus bit difficult to get slots on weekends. So had to plan for last slot of Sunday.

Evening.

Paid counter charges of 1.3 K. Went in the room. He name signifies Magic, illusion in Hindi. Back in 90's.

SRK has acted in a movie called Maya Memsab. The movie was boring. But this girl was interesting.

Taller than the usual. 5 probably. Fair, nice facial features, voluptuous, she had some X factor.

That turned me on.

Started the message. I was last customer for the day. She was looking tired. Knowing her mood. I.

Started chitchatting on random topics. Praised her massaging skills. Then started praising her looks.

Persona.

After sensing that her mood is better, popped up the question of services. She politely declined.

Saying that she in not into all this. I must say, she is very good actor. She kept saying the same.

Rubbish. Then I told him about reference. The reference has the same as that of Mr. Tendulkar in movie.

Million dreams.

He was the same guy who had posted FR here. Thanks Man, it was useful share. I guess you are.

Definitely in the league of Mr. Tendulkar in mongering.

She then changed the mode saying she did it when she was in need for money. Now she has stopped it. I.

Said fine but I will be happy if she considers my request. She kept saying sorry repetitively & moved.

On with massage. I continued chitchatting with mild flirting in between. I had to listen whole story of.

Her family & sacrifices she made & so on.

In about last 10 minutes when massage was about to over, she herself opened up the topic & showed her.

Readiness for extras. She gave justification that only because she is feeling comfortable with me, she.

Is open to something which she quit doing for some time. Utter lie! The forum FR, hint from male.

Receptionist were indicating that she was sucking no less than 5 cocks every day. As I mentioned.

Earlier, she is good at acting. But who cares, after showing truckload of patience I was getting what I.

Wanted.

I then persuaded her for full service. She out rightly declined. She told me that she only gives HJ.

BBJ. Another lie? I cannot verify this one.

Agreed for BBJ for 2 K. I asked her to show me the tits. I wanted to suck them first. She again politely.

Denied again saying she doesn't allow this. WTF! Anyway, BBJ started & she was good at it. The.

Enjoyment continued for 10 minutes & then she declared to be too tired to complete it. WTF! She then.

Switched to HJ & as a compensation of BBJ, opened her top to give access to boobs. Big, firm, shapely.

With unusually long nipples. I sucked them till HJ reached the peak. Satisfied!

Thanked her for this pleasure. Again did some buttering by praising her looks, attitude. LOL.

Then asked her about her unusual modus operandi. She could make more money by being open to all.

Clients. She revealed that she provides BBJ service to her frequent / repeated clients (another lie?) &.

Their count is now sufficient enough to take care of her extra income needs. She doesn't like when.

Every client persuading her to suck his cock. She was annoyed with the fact that such clients have.

Increased recently (ISG forum effect?) & thus she is getting exhausted (lips & tongue specifically?

LOL).

Don't know how much of this is true. My assessment is that she is open for everything (like FS) but is.

Bit moody & gets selective. Getting her to do FS will be great a deal.

I will again give her a try sometime. By then if someone is able to knock open this door, do post here.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

DeshRaj
06-12-17, 10:53
Pune trip escapade, this is about a fortnight old FR.

Thanks to our ISG brothers, Ferguson, Arvindbash, Honeydewsmooth, Class Man, had a slew of contacts to choose from, went through the reports and finalised on much talked about Ritu.

Spoke to her on the day of the deed and fixed up, started out to her place on Paud road as per her guidance, reached easily, greeted by a 30'ish fair looking short MILF like woman, not great on looks but was decently dressed, smelled nice after a bath (checked up while hugging).

Had a chat with her about life, weather, traffic and finally started with a brief kiss. Was comfortable with her maybe because of my seamless Hindi.

Lead to a long deep DFK, was surprised with her tongue play, as no FRs mentioned much of DFK from her, then we began to strip each other, she had a stringed bikini bra, with decent be cups and nips peeking out! Was sitting on the bed, and she was standing in front of me, Went after the fruits for quite sometime, firm tits with sensitive nipples, she was enjoying my tongue and fingers on her nips, she was playing with my hair all the while, then with my mouth on her top half, my hands were busy with her bottom half, nice cute Venus mound with a small navel, decent ass without much fat, was busy inserting fingers in her navel, had thin transparent undies, with her stubble pubes coming out to prick mildly.

Made her to lie down and went after her clean non smelly pussy, started with fingering her clit and thereafter with my tongue, could hear her hissing sounds, love the sight when a woman whom you are eating starts pressing her boobs herself, went heavily on her with both tongue and fingers together, she was groaning and guess she came as could feel her shudder and her cunny was sloppy with fluids.

She thanked me for the pleasure complimenting me on my oral skills.

Saying it was her turn, she removed the remaining clothing on my body and took out my engorged cock out of my neon green jocks, she commented on the size and shape of the circumsized member positively, and started a BBJ, did it quite well and long, slurpy, non toothy, with enough attention to the nuts too. Guys any female who has a hanky, or a small towel ready with her during the act normally means she knows the art of BBJ, using the cloth to wipe out the excess saliva and precum before start.

After about 10 to 15 minutes felt like on the edge, asked her to put on the condom and start riding, she was really good at it, did real rapid strokes with her petite frame, pussy was fairly tight, went on till she was breathing heavily, asked her to stop and moved on top in mish and continued to bang for some time, since she is short, I can't get to suck her tits while fucking, had to DFK instead, she was enjoying by the look on her face, continued to romp while tweaking her nipples and after some time, she had that glazed eye look on her face with shallow breath, when I continued to DFK, she closed her eyes was moaning very mildly, after some time asked her to turn around in doggy and started banging away, she has a lovely petite ass and slight bulk on her hips for love handles, was trying to spread her ass cheeks to watch my brother working, the condom was coated with her foamy love juices, this triggered my last lap, as it was the first round could not hold long, orgasmed with a final heave and fell on her back for a couple of minutes for both of us to recover. She made me lie down on my back and removed the cover with care and cleaned the willy with a clean towel, she went for a wash and change, I followed later and washed up myself.

Handed over the damages, which she pocketed without counting, kissed her good bye and started back to my hotel room.

It was really a bang for the buck.

Not putting out ratings as many have penned before.

Thanks for my friends again for sharing, also pl feel free to revert on any help from me, class man bro did you do the Bangalore visit and the option I shared?

Happy mongering guy's.

Raj.

Pcock
06-12-17, 17:59
Saw this new spa in Viman ngr in the small complex that houses aura. Seems to have lots of branches. Any feedback. Says Thai. Dunno if they have Thai therapists. Should I try it out or stick to old haunts.

Oyzvorfs
06-12-17, 19:58
Has anyone tried the chicks near Mandai? Saw some decent chicks near bus stop quoting 1 k for a job in a nearby lodge. Lodge is just above a police chowki, hence didn't try. Has anyone tried them?

Deshpander
06-13-17, 01:57
Can someone please tell me spas where extras may be provided by teasing should be there no asking upfront about extras.

MyDream8
06-13-17, 03:38
Do not try. Not worth. All are BP girls.

Has anyone tried the chicks near Mandai? Saw some decent chicks near bus stop quoting 1 k for a job in a nearby lodge. Lodge is just above a police chowki, hence didn't try. Has anyone tried them?

Maliagp
06-13-17, 09:50
I need indi contacts.

Will be helpful.

PM active.

Thank you in advance.

BadDildo0808
06-13-17, 13:21

Thanks to our ISG brothers, Ferguson, Arvindbash, Honeydewsmooth, Class Man, had a slew of contacts to choose from, went through the reports and finalised on much talked about Ritu.

Spoke to her on the day of the deed and fixed up, started out to her place on Paud road as per her guidance, reached easily, greeted by a 30'ish fair looking short MILF like woman, not great on looks but was decently dressed, smelled nice after a bath (checked up while hugging).

Raj.Can someone share her contact details?

Ferguson, Arvindbash, Honeydewsmooth, Class Man. Help a newbie out?

I will reciprocate with an FR, and a threesome contact that I have (yet to try that one though, place needed).

Happy mongering.

BadDildo.

GreyShade
06-13-17, 14:22
Hi fellas,

Could you please help me with a hotel where I can safely take a girl for an evening or a night, in baner / wakad area near highway. Or in Hinjewadi. Please let me know if girl will have to provide ID? Are there any hotels which will accept only my ID? I am looking for good hotels not shady ones. Looking forward to your expert advice.

Deshpander
06-13-17, 17:02
1. A Spa who has branches and VN and KP: took a little app coupon gone there was assigned Indian girl who is quite healthy. At start of massage within 5 min she asked do you want extras. No tease, no good approach and was not interested in serving the customer at all took phones 2 times, shower wasn't working. Complete disappointment won't repeat.

2. and Spa lane 6: doesn't have doors, NE and owner is outside the room. I Wouldn't take service here, too bad in hygiene regretted my decision also therapist was bit voluptuous. On the way out saw a pretty therapist but curtains spoil the mood.

3. My Spa VN: Again Goa therapist. Regretted again. Also she didn't trim her nails. Its bad while she massages you. And Again no hygiene, renovation still going, reception lovely girl and therapist shit girl.

After trying these spas I m certain I will stick to old specific spa as this do give better massages than most.

LoveMongers
06-13-17, 18:12
PM me for hotel details.

Hi fellas,

Could you please help me with a hotel where I can safely take a girl for an evening or a night, in baner / wakad area near highway. Or in Hinjewadi. Please let me know if girl will have to provide ID? Are there any hotels which will accept only my ID? I am looking for good hotels not shady ones. Looking forward to your expert advice.

ArideeKrish
06-13-17, 18:30

Had a chat with her about life, weather, traffic and finally started with a brief kiss. Was comfortable with her maybe because of my seamless Hindi.

Lead to a long deep DFK, was surprised with her tongue play, as no FRs mentioned much of DFK from her, then we began to strip each other, she had a stringed bikini bra, with decent be cups and nips peeking out! Was sitting on the bed, and she was standing in front of me, Went after the fruits for quite sometime, firm tits with sensitive nipples, she was enjoying my tongue and fingers on her nips, she was playing with my hair all the while, then with my mouth on her top half, my hands were busy with her bottom half, nice cute Venus mound with a small navel, decent ass without much fat, was busy inserting fingers in her navel, had thin transparent undies, with her stubble pubes coming out to prick mildly..Desh Ji,

That was a detailed review. Was able to visualize the entire proceedings with nothing left to imagination. Glad you had a great one.

Keep rocking.

Krish.

RessrRcky
06-13-17, 19:10

Lead to a long deep DFK, was surprised with her tongue play, as no FRs mentioned much of DFK from her, then we began to strip each other, she had a stringed bikini bra, with decent be cups and nips peeking out! Was sitting on the bed, and she was standing in front of me, Went after the fruits for quite sometime, firm tits with sensitive nipples, she was enjoying my tongue and fingers on her nips, she was playing with my hair all the while, then with my mouth on her top half, my hands were busy with her bottom half, nice cute Venus mound with a small navel, decent ass without much fat, was busy inserting fingers in her navel, had thin transparent undies, with her stubble pubes coming out to prick mildly.

Made her to lie down and went after her clean non smelly pussy, started with fingering her clit and thereafter with my tongue, could hear her hissing sounds, love the sight when a woman whom you are eating starts pressing her boobs herself, went heavily on her with both tongue and fingers together, she was groaning and guess she came as could feel her shudder and her cunny was sloppy with fluids.

She thanked me for the pleasure complimenting me on my oral skills..What was the damage?

PbForU
06-13-17, 20:01
Can you please send me her digits mynpm is active.

Damages- 5 k.

Body- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Attitude- 5.

BBJ- 9.

PbForU
06-13-17, 20:08
Please send me indis digit. I have subscribed. If possible send PM.

I am looking near P. S or Wakad.

Sent PM. Please check.

SameerK6123
06-13-17, 22:59
Hello folks,

I have been reading many posts for very long time. So far the spa reviews have been very useful. Thank you all for sharing your reviews.

I see many people using locanto to find indie's or SP contacts. I have never tried that route before, thinking of trying it.

Could anyone of you please give me some tips / guide in finding a good indie or SP contact on Locanto. That is how to search it.

Also if possible do let me know any precautions I should take in communicating with them.

Thanks a ton.

Sameer.

Class Man
06-14-17, 02:58
Bro,

Good that you enjoyed with Ritu. I am also surprised that you got DFK from her. She must have liked you.

It was my special request to her to wear striped fancy bikini, she must have been following it for all. Value addition.

I have yet not been lucky to meet suggested girl in Bangalore. Will keep on list for future.

Play safe and enjoy.

Class Man.

She thanked me for the pleasure complimenting me on my oral skills.

Saying it was her turn, she removed the remaining clothing on my body and took out my engorged cock out of my neon green jocks, she commented on the size and shape of the circumsized member positively, and started a BBJ, did it quite well and long, slurpy, non toothy, with enough attention to the nuts too. Guys any female who has a hanky, or a small towel ready with her during the act normally means she knows the art of BBJ, using the cloth to wipe out the excess saliva and precum before start.

After about 10 to 15 minutes felt like on the edge, asked her to put on the condom and start riding, she was really good at it, did real rapid strokes with her petite frame, pussy was fairly tight, went on till she was breathing heavily, asked her to stop and moved on top in mish and continued to bang for some time, since she is short, I can't get to suck her tits while fucking, had to DFK instead, she was enjoying by the look on her face, continued to romp while tweaking her nipples and after some time, she had that glazed eye look on her face with shallow breath, when I continued to DFK, she closed her eyes was moaning very mildly, after some time asked her to turn around in doggy and started banging away, she has a lovely petite ass and slight bulk on her hips for love handles, was trying to spread her ass cheeks to watch my brother working, the condom was coated with her foamy love juices, this triggered my last lap, as it was the first round could not hold long, orgasmed with a final heave and fell on her back for a couple of minutes for both of us to recover. She made me lie down on my back and removed the cover with care and cleaned the willy with a clean towel, she went for a wash and change, I followed later and washed up myself.

Handed over the damages, which she pocketed without counting, kissed her good bye and started back to my hotel room.

It was really a bang for the buck.

Not putting out ratings as many have penned before.

Thanks for my friends again for sharing, also pl feel free to revert on any help from me, class man bro did you do the Bangalore visit and the option I shared?

Happy mongering guy's.

Raj.

DeshRaj
06-14-17, 04:21
What was the damage?5 k bro, she had offered 6 k 2 pops but I didn't have time that evening.

Amit 001
06-14-17, 14:33
Can someone from the senior member's share the contact details of Ritu please.

Will help in turn.

Thanks in advance.

Rocky0123
06-14-17, 16:29
Hey all,

Came across a ad on Locanto and had a chat with the lady. She provides only outcall and she travels from Kolhapur to Pune for out call. She doesn't share pic. Digits end with 204. Charges 7 k for 4-5 hrs and 10 k night. Would like to get details of any one knows. Also came across one house wife her name she said is Kulkarni. Her digits end with 504. Her (Kulkarni) pic is attached. She quotes 6 k for 1 shot.

Please update if any details available.

UltraGame
06-14-17, 16:58
Few different wgs tried at different SPs.

Damage 1. 5 to 2 k.

Wir. No there are unlimited options available.Hi,

Can you share me the contacts.

Ultragame.

PleasureForYou
06-14-17, 18:20
Any review about yog spa in P.S.Nothing yet avoid it.

SpyKzap
06-14-17, 19:46
Did anyone tried them.

Quoting 15 k for full night.Can I get the details of the girl in the 2nd pic?

GreyShade
06-15-17, 01:45
RAJ7826,

Please clear your inbox, trying to PM you.

PbForU
06-15-17, 03:44
Can you give me digits for these girls. My P. M is active.

Did anyone tried them.

Yash Yash
06-15-17, 04:14
Hey all,

Came across a ad on Locanto and had a chat with the lady. She provides only outcall and she travels from Kolhapur to Pune for out call. She doesn't share pic. Digits end with 204. Charges 7 k for 4-5 hrs and 10 k night. Would like to get details of any one knows. Also came across one house wife her name she said is Kulkarni. Her digits end with 504. Her (Kulkarni) pic is attached. She quotes 6 k for 1 shot.

Please update if any details available.I met her few months back.

Lookwise average.

But great service.

Healthy body and have bit belly.

Awesome BJ.

No restrictions on shots.

Yash Yash
06-15-17, 04:18
PM me for hotel details.Go for Ginger hotel.

Its best.

Wl ask for girls ID.

Bullsye
06-15-17, 04:43
Hey all,

Please update if any details available.Bro,

She is from Pune and not from Kolhapur. Stays near Kondhwa Katraj. I had her 6 months back for 4.5 k for 2 hours.

Maliagp
06-15-17, 07:31
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2937-Ahmedabad&p=1923701#post1923701.

Above FR is by senior member Tut li.

You will get know how to use locanto.

Hello folks,

I have been reading many posts for very long time. So far the spa reviews have been very useful. Thank you all for sharing your reviews.

I see many people using locanto to find indie's or SP contacts. I have never tried that route before, thinking of trying it.

Could anyone of you please give me some tips / guide in finding a good indie or SP contact on Locanto. That is how to search it.

Also if possible do let me know any precautions I should take in communicating with them.

Thanks a ton.

Sameer.

AmpMax
06-15-17, 07:33
Hello folks,

Thanks a ton.

Sameer.Go to Reports of distinction sub forum of India. I have posted tips from TutLi over there.

BadDildo0808
06-15-17, 07:53
Hi all,

Trying out a New SP by the name of KK (497). Need to know if its the real deal. Not some bait and switch bullshit.

Picked up the contact on Locanto.

Has anyone tried any of the girls attached?

There are multiples of one girl, the one I really like.

Been Quoted 8 K for ST with accommodation; will try to negotiate.

Happy mongering.

BadDildo.

Kunal14
06-15-17, 13:40
Dear Rocky0123 brother,

Don't know about both I think 8 k for night with 4 pops and.

Kulkarni quotes 6 k for 1 shot it's too high. Max 4.5 k for 2 pops.

PbForU
06-15-17, 17:03
Can you please share her number.

Hi everyone,

Recently found an indie on Loc, quoting 4.5 K in Kondhwa, the digits are 048, and initials are I D. Last name like the famous Bollywood actress from the 90's, who's now married a doctor.

Anyone tasted this?

She didn't share an image, but asked me to check her WA DP, which looked quite delicious.

Seniors please provide FR, if possible.

SinJay
06-15-17, 18:06
The housewife pic is of Shruti.

Operates in VN, Wagholi.

OK Assets, poor BJ skills and more of dead fish on the bed.

Hey all,

Please update if any details available.

Maliagp
06-15-17, 18:25
Friends,

I have purchased subscription in hope, that all will help, but only two person helped me they shared number of Ritu and other lady. Other senior member are not helping.

So guys please help me?

RessrRcky
06-15-17, 18:52
Review about Sr Spa Warje, near famous college in Warje. Number ending 552. Has anyone tried this spa? Please FR on that.

Thanks in advance.

PuneCock96
06-15-17, 19:20
Trust me guys. This pic is taken in USA, not in India. Not sure if this is a fake pic. Seems like a Gujju girl from US getting ready for a garbage night in US.

Rocky0123
06-15-17, 19:59
Hey all,

Can you please check and provide feedback for this birds. Image attached. Quote is 5.5 k per hours.

Appolo13
06-16-17, 02:02
Hey all,

Can you please check and provide feedback for this birds. Image attached. Quote is 5.5 k per hours.Although she looks very tasty, absolutely a time watcher and very mechanical. No GFE whatsoever. Not recommended at all, best to avoid.

SinJay
06-16-17, 03:36
Bro,

Now that you have these numbers. Try them and share your FR. This way people will reach out to you more.

If you are planning to just collect the numbers then not many will help.

Friends,

I have purchased subscription in hope, that all will help, but only two person helped me they shared number of Ritu and other lady. Other senior member are not helping.

So guys please help me?

Shaboink
06-16-17, 04:17
Tried S Spa again the Baner.

Usual damages at the counter, asked to change the therepist from earlier Miss and to Miss the.

Miss the is a slightly older but better figure.

Massgae was just about ok, but what do you expect in 1. 2 K counter charges.

Waited for her to pop the question. Nego at 2. 7 K B2 B.

Striped down naked, decent figure with firm boobs than expected.

She enjoyed the dick rubbing and was leaking like crazy. Good fun for the money.

Overall decent experience.

Logicalpm
06-16-17, 04:28
Got following pics from SP. Quoting 10 K ST and 20 K NT.

Claims to be some small time model from Delhi.

Going to take on weekend.

Any feedback would be highly appriciated.

Sitting Duck
06-16-17, 04:39

Any feedback would be highly appriciated.Have you tried such a "model" before? I tried a couple of times, they are usually totally non GFE, boring with nakhras and what not Yeah they might look good but we don't take them for the looks, do we?

Probably better to get a nice CIS for that price range. They are usually better. But they also sometimes are a waste of time and money.

Sorry, I don't know about this specific one you posted.

PbForU
06-16-17, 05:10
This pics are highly edited in Photoshop. It seems fake. Be aware such kind of people.

TheCharm
06-16-17, 05:15

Any feedback would be highly appriciated.If you clearly zoom the pic and see its edited pic. Body and face not matching. Don't trust.

PbForU
06-16-17, 05:22
Can you please share digit. My PM is active.

Can you please share contact details and damage. I will reciprocate my contacts.

Bholu
06-16-17, 06:09
If you inspect the pic it seems face cut and paste to other pic so dought is that you get the face but body is different so be careful

Any feedback would be highly appriciated..

SinJay
06-16-17, 08:47
If you clearly zoom the pic and see its edited pic. Body and face not matching. Don't trust.LOL. I have seen worse photo editing. The SP was still trying to convince it's real.

Plutomax
06-16-17, 09:54

Don't get fooled. Face is photoshopped on some models body. Also in both image same face image is cropped.

HornDogPuneKar
06-16-17, 12:44
Fellow Connoisseurs of the flesh,

Found this girl on OKC (pic attached). She is asking for RS 500 for video sex chat. Claims to be an escort charging 6000 for full night. But is insisting on sex chat first. Requires a PayTm transfer. Alarm bells started ringing. Even did a reverse image search but nothing showed up. Has anyone encountered this girl. I know dating apps are full of scamsters. So, what do you think? Should I risk it? Please help.

TittyBoy
06-16-17, 12:51
Where is this located exactly. Not able to find on google.

Review about Sr Spa Warje, near famous college in Warje. Number ending 552. Has anyone tried this spa? Please FR on that.

Thanks in advance.

Deshpander
06-16-17, 12:58
Hello,

Can some one please guide with some KP spa's where I can get some extras. My PM is active planning tomorrow so do MSG me fast.

GreedyAj
06-16-17, 17:14
Hello Seniors,

Please provide me the SP contact details in VN. Independent escorts will also do.

My PM active.

GreyShade
06-16-17, 17:33
Don't even think of risking your hard earned money.

Fellow Connoisseurs of the flesh,

Found this girl on OKC (pic attached). She is asking for RS 500 for video sex chat. Claims to be an escort charging 6000 for full night. But is insisting on sex chat first. Requires a PayTm transfer. Alarm bells started ringing. Even did a reverse image search but nothing showed up. Has anyone encountered this girl. I know dating apps are full of scamsters. So, what do you think? Should I risk it? Please help.

GreedyAj
06-16-17, 17:55
Hello Seniors,

New guy here.

Please provide contact of SP in VN.

Independent escorts will also do.

Appolo13
06-16-17, 18:15
Don't get fooled. Face is photoshopped on some models body. Also in both image same face image is cropped.Yeah you are right! Great catch man. The face seems to be put onto the body.

Kabir2110
06-16-17, 20:19
Hi guys,

Thanks to Bophsep for this contact, he truly has always helped. Was in Mumbai for a conference and wanted to try Alisha but since she was out on a shoot, called Pihu.

Pihu is a well dressed and presentable girl, slightly on the heavier side. She says she owns a salon in Mumbai.

She reached the hotel. As soon as we got to my room, she hugged me and give me a nice kiss on my lips. Since it was too hot and humid, we decided to go for a shower together. She cleaned me up really nice while I fingered her pussy. Then we proceeded to the tub and made out for about 15-20 minutes. Got out and headed to the bed. She was really turned on. She pulled me close and started DFK. I wore my cover, spread her legs and started pumping her wet pussy. She was moaning and I could feel her juices drip out. Moved her to doggy and finally came in WOT position. Overall a good experience and satisfied.

The only problem was while in the doggy position, I could smell a fishy odour. Could have been an infection, I'm glad I didn't go for DATY. Apart from that, I had a good time. Back to Pune. Hoping to get Ritu's contact.

RkPuneri87
06-16-17, 23:10
Finally tried Smitha, not going into details as a lot has been discussed about her services already.

CIM was amazing and doggy for 2 k at hotel V now S.

She put my toe in her pussy and then licked and sucked my toes and feet which was something new and nice.

Not a looker at all but service was good, worth 2 k.

CoolHitman12
06-17-17, 03:26
Hi Friends,

I was earlier Pune monger and away from Pune for last 1. 5 years.

I'm back to Pune 2 weeks back. My old contacts are not working.

Please share good indie contacts.

TIA.

Cool.

HornDogPuneKar
06-17-17, 07:25
Yeah, dude. I'm not risking it. Plus 500 bucks is the difference between B2B and a B2B with BBBJ. Better use it for that.

Don't even think of risking your hard earned money.

SandyMac536
06-17-17, 08:38
Tried S Spa again the Baner.

Usual damages at the counter, asked to change the therepist from earlier Miss and to Miss the.

Miss the is a slightly older but better figure.

Massgae was just about ok, but what do you expect in 1. 2 K counter charges.

Waited for her to pop the question. Nego at 2. 7 K B2 B.

Striped down naked, decent figure with firm boobs than expected.

She enjoyed the dick rubbing and was leaking like crazy. Good fun for the money.

Overall decent experience.Can you share the number of this spa.

SecretAdmirs5
06-17-17, 11:05
I have got many PM' s for Ritu's contact. I was out of station and did not have access. Guys I had got the contact from one of the trusted member and I too would provide it to trusted members because we don't intend to dilute the purpose of this forum. Soon I will reply only to few trusted members so that it does not impact her rates behaviour etc. Hope you all agree with this.

Thanks and keep mongering.

HunterSuper007
06-17-17, 11:22
Hi all,

After reading the reports of A spa in the forum, decided to visit A spa above the Bookstore in Aundh. Didn't have NB coupons so asked at the counter to apply NB rates. Got 45 min for 1 k. Told I need massage from miss L. Synonym for naseeb. She is 30+. Undressed and opted not to wear the disposable. She started with the massage after 15 min she straightaway asked if I needed extras. She quoted 3.5 for B2B. I said its very high and 2 k is the correct price. After some negotiation she agreed for 2.5 k. Issue with her is that her body isn't so tight. B2B was OK. She was professional enough and tried to satisfy me. Finally came and we had shower together. She is friendly but she is on the higher side of the age.

Request all to keep the B2B rates between 2 to 2.5 k.

Hunter.

PuneCock96
06-17-17, 19:14
We have seen contacts getting waster earlier also. Lets maintain the decorum.

I have got many PM' s for Ritu's contact. I was out of station and did not have access. Guys I had got the contact from one of the trusted member and I too would provide it to trusted members because we don't intend to dilute the purpose of this forum. Soon I will reply only to few trusted members so that it does not impact her rates behaviour etc. Hope you all agree with this.

Thanks and keep mongering.

IAmKul81
06-17-17, 20:13
Hi all,

As with so many others, have been a silent follower of this forum for sometime. Finally decided to take a plunge and contribute to the community with my first FR. I have been visiting only spas for past few months and have the following experiences.

A Spa in Aundh Mall. Have been there a few times and most of the therapists are good (all Thai). I have tried Miss L, usual massage with disposable on, good bum massage and then in the last 15 minutes question pops for extras. 1 K HJ, 1. 5 HJ and TL, and 3 K for B2B. Short and thin body, small boobs, amazing service, DFK on the menu with a short BBJ. Finished in 10 minutes with amazing B2B massage and took shower Tried her twice as good service. Total cost - 2 + 3 K = 5 K, on higher side but satisfaction guaranteed.

M Spa in Baner.

Not much to say, therapists are middle age, not that great, usual rates 1 K HJ, no b2 b as door as a slit and passerby can see.

Hope to get some good indie contacts.

Iamkul.

PbForU
06-18-17, 04:30
I got following pics from one of the S. P in wakad through Whatsapp. Quotation 6 k for 2 deed.

Need your valuable feedback. Anyone tried? Any comments? Any suggestions?

SpyKzap
06-18-17, 04:57
Got some pics from a SP, chatted with him to understand the situation. The girls are brought new and put up in a star hotel. Girls were looking good in the pics and I selected one. He said she is a young student aged 21 years and quoted 10 K for 1 shot and 25 K for full night. I bargained for 5 K but last he quoted 8 K. I dropped the plan for the day, I got a call for next day quoting 6 K but settled for 5 K. Asked me to come to the hotel and call. I called him after reaching, he guided me to the room on the phone. When the door opened, a good looking girl was standing but would have been better had she not done overwork on her lip stick. She was fresh and was very keen to start. Not a great start and realized she wanted to have lunch. Waited to complete her lunch after which she was relaxed. Such small gestures and caring keep the girls happy. She speaks a lot and I being a good listener things were going on the right direction. She started removing here dress and I felt happy seeing a young body. She confessed that she is not a student and is on contract from Nasik. She told her name as Ria whereas the SP said the name is Anjali. Who cares, started focusing on the young body with a perfect hard boobs in front. Through SP they have some rules which are don'ts. I was not getting an erection, on seeing this she started foreplay, after getting hard put on the cover and gave a nice CBJ. She was doing a good job, asked her to come up, then doggy and finally finished in mish after long time. Took shower together, she said she can give wonderful service if contacted directly. Got her number, according to her it is one month contract but SP said she is available only till this weekend. I guess, the service will be very good if we go directly. These are not Hifi girls but really good looking with great body. I believe it is a good deal considering the ambiance of a star hotel and fun.Hi,

Can you PM me the details of the girl in the pic?

VJKrishna2008
06-18-17, 08:38
Thanks to a senior member here, I got the number of Ritu, mentioned in many FRs. I tried to set up a meeting but last couple of months it has been difficult to match mutual timing. But last week I had a free half day so messaged Ritu. She called up so we decided to meet up at around 1 PM.

On reaching Kothrud, she guided me to a quiet apartment. She opened the door and let me in. It was hot, so took some time to cool down. She has an aircooler, and the room was nice and pleasantly cool.

Ritu appears to be 35+. Slim body. Always smiling and polite, not talkative. No smells. Apartment is clean. No noise or disturbance. She tries to please.

She insisted on washing up before the deed, and has warm water in the bathroom.

Started off with lip lissing. Deep kissing is not offered. Then neck, chest, nipple licking. Then went down for a long BB licking and tea bagging. Willing to deep throat. Came back up, then down again for a second oral treatment. She make a lot of sounds. Of kissing, licking and sucking, moaning. Sounded real, but she was faking it. As expected. After putting on the condom, Wot followed. She is tight, and initially had difficulty entering. She keeps a tube of lube. Used it, and slided nicely. Still pretty snug and warm. Her boobs are nice and round, with perky tits. Enjoyed the WoT with lots of tit sucking. I could feel that she was trying to give a nice GFE. After a while, we went mish and finished with flourish.

Overall, nice experience. Apaprtment Entry to exit lasted around 45 minutes. She didn't hurry or seem bored.

Looks - 6/10.

Attitude - 8/10 - no deep kissing.

Cost - 5000 in-call, 7 k for out-call.

VFM. No. Aundh Neha was a much better VFM at 3. 5 k in-call, but better than Pallavi.

WIR. No. Looking for better options.

BadDildo0808
06-18-17, 09:38
Hi,

Can anyone share Indi contacts in Aundh / Baner / Balewadi Area?

Also, looking for anal contacts.

Have some contacts that I can share.

Will provide FR.

Thanks,

BadDildo.