PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Pune99
06-18-17, 11:01
Her comes my second FR. Had found this MP while browsing net, contact them and was told to call as reached near hotel J which is located on Nibm road. Called after reaching and was guided to the place which is a flat, located in apartment, was showed 5 options charges were 3 k for full service choose miss as she was bit good looking with curves, paid the charges and she guided me to the room, locked the room and pulled her towards me, started to lip lock but was hesitant for DFK. As the lips were playing hands were fondling her boobs which were firm. Undressed her and started to suck her melons, what a melons they were, if there was milk I would have drank it completely. Asked her to give a BBJ as jonny was saluting, gave a nice BBJ with playing of tongue and some deep throat. I am not in DATY so directly started the deed in doggy she was tight below, was moaning a lot, went to missionary and finally came, went to bathroom and cleaned ourselves, gave a nice tight hug and kiss before leaving.

Rate card:

Kiss: 4/10.

As DFK was not allowed.

BBJ: 6/10.

Value for money 7/10.

CoolDude712
06-18-17, 11:16
Hi guys,

Sharing a recent FR on a couple contact.

Have been chatting with a couple who are on Locanto.

Finally we agreed to meet in Pune Yesterday evening.

As per the directions shared, reached the place as per the directions.

We had a fantastic experience of 3 some and the couple is genuine.

Husband had taken the lead and banged her in front of me while she was giving me a CBI.

I and her husband played with her and we had interchanged our positions.

We had a good conversation and the couple has very good understanding between them.

They are basically from Mumbai but some times travel to Pune.

Statistics are as below.

Face- 6/10.

Ass- 8/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

VFM- 7/10.

Damage- 6 K.

Happy mongering guys.

CD.

SdAss
06-18-17, 14:19
Dear friends,

I just moved to Pune from the US and got to know about the forum from a friend. Would like your feedback on a few profiles. Can reciprocate with contacts in contacts in US, Bangalore and Delhi (as soon as I figure out how to get the subscription).

Thanks in advance and help is very much appreciated!

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

EatPrayLove
06-18-17, 14:48
Hey guys. Anyone got the digits for the above inde? She seems to have changed digits after the last time I tried. Thanks.

Rakil
06-18-17, 15:42
Hi boss,

How does one get in touch with Smita? And is hotel Varsha still safe.

Finally tried Smitha, not going into details as a lot has been discussed about her services already.

CIM was amazing and doggy for 2 k at hotel V now S.

She put my toe in her pussy and then licked and sucked my toes and feet which was something new and nice.

Not a looker at all but service was good, worth 2 k.

PuneRoaming28
06-18-17, 18:25
Hello senior members,

Need some contacts near KP / Magarpatta. I am new to this forum. I can provide you with contacts in Wakad / Hadapsar area.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

BhattiPavan
06-19-17, 07:37
I am in Bangalore currently but planning to visit Pune.

In Bangalore, I keep searching in locanto. Some very basic tips. What I do is first check the "ad posted by". If there are many ads by different names, you know it could be fake or some SP. If not, check the number in True caller. It will show spam sometimes. Most of the cases, again it could be SP or fake. If not spam, search in whatsapp and if they're there message them. If the person starts talking of advance, stop then and there. If not, voila you've got right!

Till now, I've not tasted success much since everyone asks for advance. But better safe than sorry. Patience is key here I reckon.

Waiting for more suggestions on this from seniors.

All the best!

Hello folks,

I have been reading many posts for very long time. So far the spa reviews have been very useful. Thank you all for sharing your reviews.

I see many people using locanto to find indie's or SP contacts. I have never tried that route before, thinking of trying it.

Could anyone of you please give me some tips / guide in finding a good indie or SP contact on Locanto. That is how to search it.

Also if possible do let me know any precautions I should take in communicating with them.

Thanks a ton.

Sameer.

Pune99
06-19-17, 08:23
I was tired of paying money and getting FS in Pune. So I thought of trying for some free services available and for my surprise yeah its available let me just a brief it all. So I got a contact of this bird from one of my friend and she is basically a doctor I just went to her for her Clinic for check up and then I just started messaging her and Call for dinner and then she made it up and all went so smooth I just called her to my room. I stay at 25th floor of blue ridge and things went very well and now I am repeating it very frequently and it works very well and the best thing is she is neither attached to anyone or he is not looking for love and she is a kind of person who need sex desperately at least once in a day so I'm just using it and we both are happy with it and trust me she is very much available for this and she is very open I would do like to share this contact but in turn looking for a more contact of this type so please PM if you have any contacts of this type.Can you tell me where is this Dr located or what's the name of doctor or clinic with some hints of area. Please. Currently don't have any contacts to reciprocate but once I find, I will surely revert you back.

TiaMoman
06-19-17, 10:19
Got some pics from a SP, chatted with him to understand the situation. The girls are brought new and put up in a star hotel. Girls were looking good in the pics and I selected one. He said she is a young student aged 21 years and quoted 10 K for 1 shot and 25 K for full night. I bargained for 5 K but last he quoted 8 K. I dropped the plan for the day, I got a call for next day quoting 6 K but settled for 5 K. Asked me to come to the hotel and call. I called him after reaching, he guided me to the room on the phone. When the door opened, a good looking girl was standing but would have been better had she not done overwork on her lip stick. She was fresh and was very keen to start. Not a great start and realized she wanted to have lunch. Waited to complete her lunch after which she was relaxed. Such small gestures and caring keep the girls happy. She speaks a lot and I being a good listener things were going on the right direction. She started removing here dress and I felt happy seeing a young body. She confessed that she is not a student and is on contract from Nasik. She told her name as Ria whereas the SP said the name is Anjali. Who cares, started focusing on the young body with a perfect hard boobs in front. Through SP they have some rules which are don'ts. I was not getting an erection, on seeing this she started foreplay, after getting hard put on the cover and gave a nice CBJ. She was doing a good job, asked her to come up, then doggy and finally finished in mish after long time. Took shower together, she said she can give wonderful service if contacted directly. Got her number, according to her it is one month contract but SP said she is available only till this weekend. I guess, the service will be very good if we go directly..Can you please clear your inbox I was trying to send you a message.

Victor Bhai
06-19-17, 12:36
Had a similar experience with her. Pretty decent lady with no fuss. A genuine lady, works in some parlor and finds the time mostly in line with your preferred time.

Keep exploring.

Thanks to a senior member here, I got the number of Ritu, mentioned in many FRs. I tried to set up a meeting but last couple of months it has been difficult to match mutual timing. But last week I had a free half day so messaged Ritu. She called up so we decided to meet up at around 1 PM.

On reaching Kothrud, she guided me to a quiet apartment. She opened the door and let me in. It was hot, so took some time to cool down. She has an aircooler, and the room was nice and pleasantly cool.

Ritu appears to be 35+. Slim body. Always smiling and polite, not talkative. No smells. Apartment is clean. No noise or disturbance. She tries to please.

She insisted on washing up before the deed, and has warm water in the bathroom.

Started off with lip lissing. Deep kissing is not offered. Then neck, chest, nipple licking. Then went down for a long BB licking and tea bagging. Willing to deep throat. Came back up, then down again for a second oral treatment. She make a lot of sounds. Of kissing, licking and sucking, moaning. Sounded real, but she was faking it. As expected. After putting on the condom, Wot followed. She is tight, and initially had difficulty entering..

Juan Garcia
06-19-17, 14:08
I got following pics from one of the S. P in wakad through Whatsapp. Quotation 6 k for 2 deed.

Need your valuable feedback. Anyone tried? Any comments? Any suggestions?I've tried the one in white- she looks hot but is very mechanical; not worth more than 3 k.

PbForU
06-19-17, 15:48
Need feedback for following foreigner. Charging 15 k for 2.

JustRajNcr
06-19-17, 21:00
Got this pics from my usual SP in VN. Quoting 7 k 2 shots. Any feedback?Please inbox me the digits of this SP. Will return the favour. TIA.

JustRajNcr
06-19-17, 21:09
Last week tried this chick from SP on Vim ngr. Overall was good but was all the time talking about her problems with money and her kid brother (maybe hoping to get some sympathy and extra cash). This was a big turn-off otherwise provided quite a decent service.

Damages- 5 k.

Body- 9.

Boobs- 9.

Pussy- 8.

Attitude- 5.

BBJ- 9.Can you please Inbox me the digits of this SP. TIA. Will return favour.

Jaggs
06-19-17, 21:23
I got following pics from one of the S. P in wakad through Whatsapp. Quotation 6 k for 2 deed.

Need your valuable feedback. Anyone tried? Any comments? Any suggestions?Highly Photoshopped. Not worth more than 3. 5-4.

TheCharm
06-20-17, 04:45
If you clearly zoom the pic and see its edited pic. Body and face not matching. Don't trust.

I was tired of paying money and getting FS in Pune. So I thought of trying for some free services available and for my surprise yeah its available let me just a brief it all. So I got a contact of this bird from one of my friend and she is basically a doctor I just went to her for her Clinic for check up and then I just started messaging her and Call for dinner and then she made it up and all went so smooth I just called her to my room. I stay at 25th floor of blue ridge and things went very well and now I am repeating it very frequently and it works very well and the best thing is she is neither attached to anyone or he is not looking for love and she is a kind of person who need sex desperately at least once in a day so I'm just using it and we both are happy with it and trust me she is very much available for this and she is very open I would do like to share this contact but in turn looking for a more contact of this type so please PM if you have any contacts of this type.Cannt send you pm. Please activate.

TheCharm
06-20-17, 04:46
I was tired of paying money and getting FS in Pune. So I thought of trying for some free services available and for my surprise yeah its available let me just a brief it all. So I got a contact of this bird from one of my friend and she is basically a doctor I just went to her for her Clinic for check up and then I just started messaging her and Call for dinner and then she made it up and all went so smooth I just called her to my room. I stay at 25th floor of blue ridge and things went very well and now I am repeating it very frequently and it works very well and the best thing is she is neither attached to anyone or he is not looking for love and she is a kind of person who need sex desperately at least once in a day so I'm just using it and we both are happy with it and trust me she is very much available for this and she is very open I would do like to share this contact but in turn looking for a more contact of this type so please PM if you have any contacts of this type.Activate pm.

AquaGenius
06-20-17, 07:05
Looks like you don't have a PM.

Activate and there are many generous souls who would help.

Can someone share her contact details?

Ferguson, Arvindbash, Honeydewsmooth, Class Man. Help a newbie out?

I will reciprocate with an FR, and a threesome contact that I have (yet to try that one though, place needed).

Happy mongering.

BadDildo.

Asamits
06-20-17, 07:33
Hey Victor,

I recently purchased the subscription. I pm most of the members for Ritus contact however no luck. I am requesting you if you can PM me the Ritus contact.

Appreciate your help.

Had a similar experience with her. Pretty decent lady with no fuss. A genuine lady, works in some parlor and finds the time mostly in line with your preferred time.

Keep exploring.

TopRahul83
06-20-17, 10:26
Hi,

I've been a regular visitor to Pune for business trips. All trips have included a spa visit. Been to Kin, M spa in Warne, why spa above book store. There has been a big gap this time so not sure of the happening places and the therapists. Requesting all seniors for help in finding a good Thai therapist for a great session. Places nearby Shivajinagar preferred. PM activated.

Cheers,

Rahul.

Pune99
06-20-17, 11:19
I tried buying a subscription but my card does not allow. Is there anyone who can pay my charges through his card and in return I can pay him in cash.

WickedGuy40
06-20-17, 15:18
Gentlemen:

I will be in Pune over this weekend, and need to book a 5* hotel. I would be obliged if anyone can point to a 5* hotel, well located, that ideally has a pick up joint / disco / or in the very least, a naughty spa that offers FS.

Help would be much appreciated, and needless to say, reciprocated if and when you visit Delhi!

Cheers,

WG.

Appolo13
06-20-17, 15:37
Got this pics from my usual SP in VN. Quoting 7 k 2 shots. Any feedback?I tried her today afternoon. Was shown some other picture, but when I went she was the only option available.

Pros:

1. She lets you play with her body, she kisses you all around.

2. She is reasonably tight down there and slippery quickly.

3. Above average CBJ.

Cons:

1. No DFK.

2. She is not really engaged in the act. No in hurry but does not work hard to please.

3. Boobs are tight, feel like artificial.

Deed will be good, experience will be OK.

BobbyHar101
06-20-17, 18:59
Hi everyone,

I've been active on this forum for about 6 months and recently my regular therapist in Y spa (KP) has left to her country.

Can someone please help with info about good GFE Thais in KP spas. I'm looking for a therapist that gives good GFE and hopefully is also good in terms of looks and busty.

Please kindly help me. PM is active too.

Thanks in advance.

Kkarunkk
06-20-17, 19:02
Any review about yog spa in P.S.Yes I have been to this spa a few times. Extras are on offer at both the branches at P.S. And wakad.

At P.S. Ask for therapist name similar to the common name of denim trousers. (J. N) or ask for another with the name that sounds like huffy. . Most of them are from the NE. There is another who has a name that translates into Hindi is "smile" . All offer extras. But limited to HJ.

I never tried the one at Wakkad but I am told B2B is also on the cards there.

JacobCock7
06-20-17, 19:04
Bro AG,

Here is one needy soul requesting for one or two contacts, please share contacts if possible. PM active.

Looks like you don't have a PM.

Activate and there are many generous souls who would help.

PbForU
06-20-17, 19:49
Can anyone suggest any good spa where I will get good massage with good extras.

Thanks in advance.

PbForU
06-20-17, 19:53
Can you please share details of this chicks. My PM is active.

Just uploading pic for an old F. Are.

Met her last Feb. , wild chick, sex hungry, only down side is smoker and short in height.

Excellent thunder thighs if you like those.

Regards.

DT.

Rahul7841
06-21-17, 02:11
I'm silent reader of this forum for some time.

I want to know if anyone has experience of BP girls.

And what is their cost and tupe of services.

I'm sure they will be very cheap compared to other SPs.

Please provide info about BP girls.

Bond Bond
06-21-17, 02:37
Hey I just replied to you via PM.

Gentlemen:

I will be in Pune over this weekend, and need to book a 5* hotel. I would be obliged if anyone can point to a 5* hotel, well located, that ideally has a pick up joint / disco / or in the very least, a naughty spa that offers FS.

Help would be much appreciated, and needless to say, reciprocated if and when you visit Delhi!

Cheers,

WG.

Bond Bond
06-21-17, 02:40
I've just replied to you via PM.

Hi,

I've been a regular visitor to Pune for business trips. All trips have included a spa visit. Been to Kin, M spa in Warne, why spa above book store. There has been a big gap this time so not sure of the happening places and the therapists. Requesting all seniors for help in finding a good Thai therapist for a great session. Places nearby Shivajinagar preferred. PM activated.

Cheers,

Rahul.

Bond Bond
06-21-17, 02:42
My friend. All posts from you are asking for reference. How about posting some FR too.

Thanks in advance.

Bond Bond
06-21-17, 02:48
Bro, we all start the same way. How about posting some FR on your experience so far. It could be a MP or spa. Whatever. Once members know you are genuinely interested, all will help. You have to earn the trust.

Hey Victor,

I recently purchased the subscription. I pm most of the members for Ritus contact however no luck. I am requesting you if you can PM me the Ritus contact.

Appreciate your help.

PbForU
06-21-17, 03:50
Till date nobody shared any contacts with me, everybody PM only for asking contacts and I have shared. What I have.

If we not help each other then how can we try new ones? How we will share experience with each other??

So requesting everyone if you have good contacts please help me so I can experience new once and share the same with you.

Keep helping.

My friend. All posts from you are asking for reference. How about posting some FR too.

Krishnak
06-21-17, 11:25
I am regular visitor at Aurangabad.

Almost everything(girl) is working indepedetly here.

U have give that babe reference of your old, if you are meeting fo first time.

Services are on your luck charges are only for 1 time by any way either BBBJ or FS.

Most girls are working in beauty parlours, you have take there time& meet.

Everytime took 1-2 hrs to meet you have to be patience.

Generally not ready for LT/night.

Charges ranging from1500-5000.

If you are in group, you can ask to arrange their friends.

User friendly hotels-widser castll & mtdc resort.Hi sir,

I am visiting Aurangabad can you provide some contacts.

CoolPuneGuest
06-21-17, 12:07
While going through Locanto, saw some interesting ads by shemales & also there are lot of bottoms with some interesting offers, blowjob just for 299/- etc. Etc. Just for fun, I pinged with some shemales (offering service 2-3 K) & bottoms, some shemales were looking petite, if the pics sent by them are original, don't know, here attaching a few. Some bottoms were offering free service, only need place. Although I'm not interested in this, still it was good time pass. Has any of our ISG friend experienced with Shemale or bottom, may share his contribution.

It was just new chapter for me, hence shared.

IndyGuy36
06-21-17, 12:39
Members have anyone tried these birds? Please respond ASAP.Oh boy she is a pro, with all the oozing looks and oomph. Called her over to my place, she looks better in person by the way. Normal chit chat and started fondling. Expect for back door everything is on the menu. Whole day you can play with those awesome tits. Very open to new things as well. Rest of he details are the same. Will definitely repeat!

Will exchange contacts for good indies only!

Lewis Hamilton
06-21-17, 13:01
Bookstore why spa aundh.

I have been to this spa plenty number of times and tried many girls. Here is a brief summary of them.

Ms A: She is the most famous one in the forum. Have taken her twice. Decent looks, big boobs, tall and blonde hair. Massage is very basic but she is good in her extras, is naughty and knows how to tempt. She keeps touching your rod even during the general massage to tempt you.

Ms are: She is no longer working there. Have taken her twice. She was bit mature, plump body with big ass and small boobs. Good GFE with average service in massage and extras.

Ms T: Have taken her once. For me she is the sweetest and prettiest of them all. Very innocent look wise, talks well and her general massage was very good and I almost fell asleep. Her assets are however small and extras was average.

Ms P: Have taken her twice. Average look wise but has the best body, both boobs and ass. Normal massage is decent but she is very good in the extras. The only one who loves intense DFK with tongue and plays with you during shower as well.

Ms L: Have taken her once. Look wise she is good, although bit matured. Doesn't have much assets, normal massage was average. In extras she was the only one from whom I took a BBBJ and she was brilliant in that.

Ms I: She is the newest in the block and took her yesterday. She has a pretty and tempting face, shoulder length cropped blonde hair, big ass and small boobs. General massage was good and extras was decent. She was good GFE.

Overall rating at why spa girls in the order of best to poor shown below:

Looks: T I A L are P.

Body and Assets: P A I are T L.

General massage: T I P A L are.

Extra Service: A P are L I T.

A spa at BHS.

Apart from why spa at aundh, this is the only other spa I have tried and all the five times that I have been here, it has been with the same girl. She is Ms A. Good looks, slim figure but the best thing about her that makes me drool over her again and again are her humongous and massive boobs. Leave aside Asians, but for any girl that kind of body which is slim but with massive boobs is rarely seen. Due to my repeated visits we have become very friendly and these days we directly start with the extras. She gives a decent massage but I prefer spending the entire hour just licking and sucking those huge melons by pouring lots of oil over them which makes them look sexy as hell and also tit-fucking them and releasing finally on them is my delight. She recently went back to Thailand but would be returning soon.

Praks111
06-21-17, 18:52
Hey guys. Anyone got the digits for the above inde? She seems to have changed digits after the last time I tried. Thanks.She left the trade. She was really too good.

PbForU
06-21-17, 19:00
Hi,

Today I have tried one Russian who is currently stayed at O. The hotel near famous stadium on Highway. Pic attached.

She cannot speak English, she is continuously talking on phone with her sister.

Loose body 5/10.

Face: not good Looking 3/10 face having lot of pimples.

Boobs: average 6/10.

Pussy: tight 7/10.

Attitude: not cooperative working as like. Machine / totally Mechanical 3/10.

CBJ: 8/10 Good she have given 3 times.

No DFK.

Damages 9 k for 2 deeds.

Not value for money.

PuneriDingDong
06-21-17, 19:32
Last month, I tried J spa near Krish chowk at New Sangvi. All therapists are NE. The charges are also decent.

I select gal something named like JP.

She was around 22.

The massage started with regular routine, no hints, no much touching. I did not opt for dispos though. She is good at massage.

Finally, I asked the question and she was waiting for the same. She demanded 2 k for TL HJ which I politely denied. Finalized in 1000 without lifting her top but can grope her from inside.

The overall experience was good, while leaving she greeted me well and asked to come back soon.

Please let me know if anyone got better therapist here.

Later, after some week I visited Az spa at Aundh. I will post it's FR soon.

JohnSnow12
06-21-17, 20:41

Thanks in advance.You can try Y spa above Bookstore. It's favorite choice for me.

JohnSnow12
06-21-17, 20:51
Bookstore why spa aundh.

I have been to this spa plenty number of times and tried many girls. Here is a brief summary of them.

Ms A: She is the most famous one in the forum. Have taken her twice. Decent looks, big boobs, tall and blonde hair. Massage is very basic but she is good in her extras, is naughty and knows how to tempt. She keeps touching your rod even during the general massage to tempt you.

Ms are: She is no longer working there. Have taken her twice. She was bit mature, plump body with big ass and small boobs. Good GFE with average service in massage and extras.

Ms T: Have taken her once. For me she is the sweetest and prettiest of them all. Very innocent look wise, talks well and her general massage was very good and I almost fell asleep. Her assets are however small and extras was average.

Ms P: Have taken her twice. Average look wise but has the best body, both boobs and ass. Normal massage is decent but she is very good in the extras. The only one who loves intense DFK with tongue and plays with you during shower as well.

Ms L: Have taken her once. Look wise she is good, although bit matured. Doesn't have much assets, normal massage was average. In extras she was the only one from whom I took a BBBJ and she was brilliant in that..Nice information about Y spa. I will explore other girls soon.

Harry83
06-21-17, 20:58
Hi guys,

Does anyone have a number for Muslim independent housewife from Mundhwa? They are actually a real couple and charge 6 K for 2 hours. I had couple of sessions with her and had her number too. But lost my phone and all my contacts along with it. However I remember her name. She goes by name 'Nawaj' or 'Nawab'. Husband takes part in act if you are OK with threesome else she spends time with you alone in their bedroom. Location is near some English school but I don't remember the name now. I will be really grateful if anyone provides me her number. She is genuine, independent and provides a very good service. She loves DFK and doggy position.

About me. I am new on this site but not a new monger. I was in USA for long time and recently returned back to Pune. But whenever I had visited Pune in vacations, I tried something here. Most of them are not in contact now or numbers are changed for obvious reasons but looking forward for help from fellow mongers. FRs and sharing of contacts are assured from my end. Will be purchasing subscription soon.

Oct1988
06-22-17, 05:18
Hello,

I have been silent reader of this group for around 6 months. Thinking of starting my mongering journey from why spa above book store, Aundh.

Can someone kindly suggest which therapist to go for B2B as ms A is no longer there.

Thanks in advance.

TurnipShoe
06-22-17, 09:17
Seniors / Regulars,

Visiting your city in first week July. On my last trip I tried MP (FR Written). Would be great if someone can share contacts (SP/ Indie) with in-call services.

Thanks & cheers.

TheNotorious
06-22-17, 12:58
Hi guys,

Going to be in Pune for a coupe of weeks.

Was wondering if anyone could share some indie contacts preferably English speaking, or like wannabe models, or educated housewives etc.

I can return the favour with loads of Dubai contacts or some Mumbai contacts!

Thanks.

SamirM
06-22-17, 13:52
Great summary. Ms. P and T yet to try. Thanks for sharing.

Bookstore why spa aundh.

Ms P: Have taken her twice. Average look wise but has the best body, both boobs and ass. Normal massage is decent but she is very good in the extras. The only one who loves intense DFK with tongue and plays with you during shower as well..

Double Shot
06-22-17, 18:04
This FR is about two weeks old.

Visited the above spa in the afternoon. Over phone I made it clear that I will pay 1299/- cash (NB rate) for 90 min. Was allotted a mature Thai therapist named Xy (replace X with the money that you pay waiter apar from bill).

As std practice (ha ha ha) I refused to wear dispo. She was good in massage. Turned over after 20 min. I told her that I have been here before and I know that B2 be is available at 2. 5 k. I wanted it twice, so offered 4 k, finally settled for 4. 5 k.

Off go her clothing and I hug her. Hmmm. Cutting the long story short, it got over in 15 min (DFK included) and I asked her for 'neck and shoulder' massage which she did happily. Then starts the second round which lasted longer for obvious reasons. She was friendly and smiling all the time. In this round she applied lot of oil to my dick and massaged it with her huge melons. After second round both took shower together. Gave her a tight hug and kiss befire leaving.

Guys, please do not ask me full name and contact number of this spa. Use the info above to locate the same using NB and Justdial.

Thanks for your time.

Double Shot.

AlphaNomad
06-22-17, 18:54
Hi guys,

I am in Pune next week. Can somebody help with good indie or SP contacts. I am a regular monger in Mumbai. Can reciprocate with contacts in Mumbai.

AbhiSingh
06-22-17, 18:54
In koregaon for a day.

Request kind hearted souls to share indie or sp contact for a good night time.

All local people are welcome to join in.

Staying at taj vivanta.

Cheers mates.

SamK123
06-22-17, 20:52
Bro,

Clear some space. Not able to contact you.

JustRajNcr
06-22-17, 21:43
Last month, I tried J spa near Krish chowk at New Sangvi. All therapists are NE. The charges are also decent.

She was around 22.

The massage started with regular routine, no hints, no much touching. I did not opt for dispos though. She is good at massage.

Finally, I asked the question and she was waiting for the same. She demanded 2 k for TL HJ which I politely denied. Finalized in 1000 without lifting her top but can grope her from inside.

The overall experience was good, while leaving she greeted me well and asked to come back soon.

Later, after some week I visited Az spa at Aundh. I will post it's FR soon.Thank you for the FR.

Is J Spa near Krishan Chowk by a name of the flower? What is the entry / desk fee?

VFM16
06-23-17, 03:49
Bro,

Check the Inhouse spa. Beautiful babes. Had some good time with NE last year.

Cheers.

In koregaon for a day.

Request kind hearted souls to share indie or sp contact for a good night time.

All local people are welcome to join in.

Staying at taj vivanta.

Cheers mates.

CaptainD123
06-23-17, 06:29
Hello all,

Please share new contact other than Ritu, Smita, Pallavi, Neha, Rati, Snehal.

I prefer inde with own place or easy going HW. I can share these contacts in return.

Thanks.

Kkarunkk
06-23-17, 10:38
Hi,

Connected with a girl from Mingle claims to be the name above. (meaning direction) willing to come home and spend the night. Digits ending with 334. Any reports on her?

Atrimat
06-23-17, 10:49
I'm silent reader of this
forum for some time.

Please provide info about BP girls.Please see FRs posted by members earlier. I too have posted a FR a few weeks back. BP: my experience is mixed. Mostly it is bad.

1) I walked on the road and picked a girl who was waiting and signalling me to come in. Rs 300. No top access. Almost no foreplay. When asked for top access she started arguing with bad words and her owner came in started supporting her. I just left.

2) another girl talked sweetly. Gave top access with restrictions after I paid tips. She offered full night at a little extra and lured me to pay more and later on dumped the session itself.

3) one experience was near and clean although the girl was average though co-operative and place was shabby.

4) an bit expensive BP girl for Rs 1000 gave a comparatively nice experience with tips and extra for place. Total Rs 1600.

5) all along the place there is shabby, small / congested with newspaper pieces and used condoms and packets at the corner. In BP, the ST becomes really very very short as the girl is in a hurry and wants to rush through. Also cheating is all around as explained above and thete are no arguments. We have to be very careful with money / payment. Once paid they can dump if they want. Kindly hearted ones may give service as promised.

I never been to a place in BP where we can select from multiple choices. I love this selection process even at SP.

Atrimat
06-23-17, 11:05
I am interested in mongering however it is limited by money. I read an Advertisement in Mumbai Mirror who offered money for satisfying rich ladies who ate deprived of sex. I paid money to become member and subsequently more for the agreement. I believed that even one or two meetings if they arrange will recover my investment. However, they started demanding more and this is where I suspected. Then searched the net and found many such cases of cheating and frauds.

I did this again in last month based on a locanto message and this time I thought he is genuine. However, the same experience the second time too. I landed up looking money and I do not know how to complaint to see if I can recover. Has anyone had similar experiences? How to proceed on such cases? Is such opportunity to earn while having find exists in our society? I see a advertisements on newspapers and I really fail to understand if at least few of them are genuine or not? Also how this cheating racket can be stopped? Why newspapers print such advertisements? Why cops do not catch such cheaters?

Atrimat
06-23-17, 11:32

She was around 22.

Later, after some week I visited Az spa at Aundh. I will post it's FR soon.Thanks for FR bro.

In many FRs, I have seen the mongers don't wear dispo. I never done that. Never took the courage to do that. Although I have experienced suggestion by the girls and extra, discussed / negotiated and even experiences extras and given FRs as well. However, never massage without dispo. Never given that option by girl. Can anyone advise me on dispo and the effects (pros and cons) of wearing or not wearing dispos?

Atrimat
06-23-17, 12:17
I did not find any in Pune and surrounding as yet. However, I have mongered to many of them in Mumbai. All ladies dance bars in Mumbai that I have visited has a typical common factor. Or many such common factors. One needs a lot of cash to make this beauties dance your tunes and whisper into our ears. Some (or most of them) are ready to meet separately at their tag. I haven't tried one as yet. Anyway, back to the question, if anyone knows any ladies bar in Pune, kindly give your FR. I think some dance bars have lost their license due to legal reasons (500 myriad from highway).After my FRs and mongering over dance bars in Mumbai and extensive net search for dance / orchestra bars in Pune, I didn't find any in Pune. May be 500 mtr rule might have cancelled the license even if there were any.

Anima1981
06-23-17, 17:39
Hi mongers,

Recently one of Bangalore forum monger, Sexking shared So called Sonali contact. Tried to reach him to get feedback on her. But couldn't able to reach him. So I am positing by thinking fellow mongers would help me on feedback about her. Her digits ends up with 106, planning to take her on this Saturday, She claimed 5 k per ST, agreed for 4 k ST. So needed your feedback ASAP.

Is she genuine and how about the services and damages? Also she said, she can meet me at Vishrantwadi, some hotel name mentioned, I normally won't go to hotels, if I am not sure about place and partner, is it safe? Did anyone tried her before?

Picture attached, looking forward FR / feedback on her would be highly appreciated.

You can PM the details and deeds, inbox open.

Cheers,

Anima.

Kkarunkk
06-23-17, 18:08
Thanks for FR bro.

In many FRs, I have seen the mongers don't wear dispo. I never done that. Never took the courage to do that. Although I have experienced suggestion by the girls and extra, discussed / negotiated and even experiences extras and given FRs as well. However, never massage without dispo. Never given that option by girl. Can anyone advise me on dispo and the effects (pros and cons) of wearing or not wearing dispos?Well, The use of the dispo is primarily to have some decency out there and to respect a client's privacy. Even with a dispo ON, in some spas, when you turn around, the therapist will hold the towel in front of her face, so as NOT to embarrass the client. Now, it is a different issue that we guys do not want the dispo at all, because our intentions are different and we like it and want the therapist to look at the tower and hopefully do something special to us.

The dispo helps you not to get oil on to your own undies in case you wish to wear them instead (LOL). As simple as that. Further, sometimes, I always felt that the dispo comes in the way of a good bum massage. I have had this experience in the beginning when I never minded the dispo to be worn and the lady is going to remove it anyway at one point. So let her feel comfortable. When she comes to do the bum massage, and you find that the dispo is coming inthe way, you just ask her, "does that not interfere with your massage? She will promptly remove it and give yo a good one.

So dispo or no dispo, you are going to have fun. So its OK. Nothing to worry too much about it.

Except if you go to a Mera spa (translate it into English), in P.S. , where the ladies do not give you extras at all. The dispo for US is of no use at all. And if it is there. It only helps in wiping off your cum at the least. Enjoy! Don't think too much on this trivila things.

Kkarunkk
06-23-17, 18:27
Hi,

Connected with a girl from Mingle claims to be the name above. (meaning direction) willing to come home and spend the night. Digits ending with 334. Any reports on her?Continuing on my own post. About this Disa Girl. I connected with her on Mingle and she offered full night at a damage of 5 K. But she wanted an advance on paytm. I refused. She came down to an advance of 1000 I refused. However, after 4 days of chatting, she asked me what I can give. If she meets me in the evening. As an advance I said only 500. That is the first and last time I will ever give advance to anyone. After that 500 bucks she vanished. A huge KLPD for me. I suspect it is possibly not a she at all. There are many fake Ids on Mingle and guys posing as girls trying to catch gullible souls like me I guess. Lesson learnt. Lesson shared here for your benefit. Risk and adventure is fun. But try not to lose money boss. These guys are all out to make chutiyas out of us.

Aryan85
06-23-17, 20:31
Hi Guys,

I have been quite a regular in Delhi forum but recently got transferred to Pune. Would love to explore the city and wish to escalate the experience gathered in Delhi. I'll definitely scroll through this forum and gather as much info as possible. But, for a start, would any of you like to quickly share a few details (SP, Indie, etc.) over PM?

Highly appreciated.

Cheers!

Aryan.

Rahul7841
06-24-17, 02:04
Please see FRs posted by members earlier. I too have posted a FR a few weeks back. BP: my experience is mixed. Mostly it is bad.

1) I walked on the road and picked a girl who was waiting and signalling me to come in. Rs 300. No top access. Almost no foreplay. When asked for top access she started arguing with bad words and her owner came in started supporting her. I just left.

2) another girl talked sweetly. Gave top access with restrictions after I paid tips. She offered full night at a little extra and lured me to pay more and later on dumped the session itself.

3) one experience was near and clean although the girl was average though co-operative and place was shabby.

4) an bit expensive BP girl for Rs 1000 gave a comparatively nice experience with tips and extra for place. Total Rs 1600.

5) all along the place there is shabby, small / congested with newspaper pieces and used condoms and packets at the corner. In BP, the ST becomes really very very short as the girl is in a hurry and wants to rush through. Also cheating is all around as explained above and thete are no arguments. We have to be very careful with money / payment. Once paid they can dump if they want. Kindly hearted ones may give service as promised.

I never been to a place in BP where we can select from multiple choices. I love this selection process even at SP.Thanks for the info. But I have heard that there are [Deleted by Admin] girls who gives really good services in very small amount. And they also are very aware of STD. Have you tried any of them?

Bond123
06-24-17, 02:36
Hi mongers,

Recently one of Bangalore forum monger, Sexking shared So called Sonali contact. Tried to reach him to get feedback on her. But couldn't able to reach him. So I am positing by thinking fellow mongers would help me on feedback about her. Her digits ends up with 106, planning to take her on this Saturday, She claimed 5 k per ST, agreed for 4 k ST. So needed your feedback ASAP.

Is she genuine and how about the services and damages? Also she said, she can meet me at Vishrantwadi, some hotel name mentioned, I normally won't go to hotels, if I am not sure about place and partner, is it safe? Did anyone tried her before?

Picture attached, looking forward FR / feedback on her would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,

Anima.Hi,

I took her service few months back. Nothing great. She is dark. Loose boobs loose pussy. I suggest you to avoid if not desperate.

RedAlloy
06-24-17, 02:45
Guys,

In last two months had experienced lot of things, tried variety but could not share. So here are some brief sharing.

1. Tried Cam sex with sameera reddy. Was good session for 30 min. We tried it on skype. But remember there are lot of fakes in locanto came sex girls. Was duped by Riya girl for 500 rs. After payment she blocked.

2. Tried Leena once more last month, was good experience. She offered very good BJ. But she is not available right now, I think she has left this profession. Any idea guys.

3. Was searching for couple cam sex on locanto. Meet one genuine couple. He showed his wife nude while through skype at night. Any one having genuine couple looking for swap in Pune. Any body tried couple swap pl share experiences.

4. Tried AVZ spa fifth time with M. Service BJ was good as usual.

5. Tried the new spa in dange chowk. Was not expecting extras but still wanted to try. So the massage rates are very cheap 1 k for 1 hour. I reached there at 10.30 , the receptionist was good looking. I was praying that she should come for massage, and to my surprise she agreed. As the other girls were yet to come. Massage was ok, at last she asked for extras HJ &touching 1 k. BJ 2 K. I took BJ, Was very good never felt such experience. Any body want contact number of spa kindly PM me. Don't want to disclose it here.

6. Tried girl A, we met at Ravet SP. She exchanged her number then and was ready to outcall. It took me a week to convince her for LT. She is NE, but services are very good. Will not go in detail, but she told me now she is not in this profession. Lives in VN.

RedAlloy
06-24-17, 02:54
Anybody tried Mankind sildenafil 50 MG tablets. I am normal but just for curiosity want to take it once. Does it show desired effect on performance.

IAm1984
06-24-17, 05:59
She is a mother of a kid and bit dark. She don't give you bbj / DFK.

Just OK service, nothing more. She talks a lot about her boyfriend though.

Go for her if no options available.

-Rj.

Hi mongers,

Cheers,

Anima.

HunterSuper007
06-24-17, 06:59
Hi mongers,

Cheers,

Anima.There are 3-4 reviews of this lady in the forum. The reviews are not positive. I would suggest try some other option.

IAmKul81
06-24-17, 07:16
Hi guys,

As my previous post, I have mostly tried spas, I have posted earlier about my previous experiences, but would want to list down more:

AT Spa (P. S) - A new spa, opened just two weeks ago, bought a NB voucher, in a building next to a gym. I was assigned a slim Thai, middle age, had a good smile, took me inside, rooms with curtains (that's a turn off). Good enough massage, nothing great, and at the end the usual question. As room with curtains, only HJ available, quoted 2 K, and then cam down to 1 K, I haggled for. 500 as was not interested, didn't budge, so said next time. As always, saw a nice therapist while coming out, but not sure if I will try the spa again.

A Spa Aundh Mall. I must have spent a fortune on this spa as it has good therapists, this time a different therapist (my earlier post has my usual therapist), Miss M (name like the Chinese dynasty), tall, thin, cute, and young. She starts the message, wore disposables, nothing great about the massage and does not give any hints, at the end asks, decide on 3 k (B2B). She undresses and perfect slim body, practically no boobs, flat tummy (she actually pats her tummy trying to be boastful about it). She keeps her panties on, and I say I ask her to remove but she declines, I immediately say the deal is off as I would not enjoy, then she obliges, ok B2B, rubbing her pussy on my Johnny for some time, nothing to grab or grope, then start HJ and I finish on her hands. Not sure if I may try her, but never say never. (Costs- 2 +3 = 5 K).

Same spa (few months ago) - This was the first time I tried B2B in this spa, Miss D, little bit on the healthier side, but young, start with massage, then on asking removes the disposables, good massage and chit chat, at the end asks if need any extras, I first decline saying prices to high (4 k B2B, 1.5 HJ), she frowns and makes a sad face as says atlas give a tip (even if it is 100 bucks) as I was the first customer. Then change my mind and opt for a B2B, and this is when the fun starts. She disrobes and I actually go crazy looking at her body, milky fair skin, nice boobs and ass, had braces (so knew would not get BBJ or DFK), and tells me to explore. I start sucking on her amazing boobs, pressing her ass, she starts moaning (I think she too must have been little horny), then start fingering her, juicy pussy (I was in bliss as pure GFE), I kiss on her shoulder sitting on the massage table, bed whatever you can call it, and fingering her. Then get her on the massage table and this is when roles change, I come on top and start sucking her nipples and she is moaning, eyes closed and she forgets who is the customer (she too going in the GFE mode). Then I go down kissing her tummy and she pushes my head for a full fledged DATY (wow, I didn't see the coming, and I suddenly start thinking), no steel, clean shaved pussy, it was good, but constantly having second thoughts about DATY, she in in a mother world enjoying it and making me do it. After some time I am sucking her boobs and she orgasms (seriously, I thought I should have asked for money), she is all sweaty and shivering and satisfied (I didn't know exactly who was paid to pleasure whom). Finally my time start and she is over me, nice B2B, sucking boobs, she also licking my body, no BBJ and finally I finish, as always complementing for the johnny size and for a second she shows that she wants to put it in her pussy (I ask her if it is possible and she shrugs it off). She goes and takes a shower and I am lying thinking what happened. I too take a shower, get a tight goodbye hug, almost squeezes me and that's done for the day. I tried her one more time and similar experience but no DATY, she orgasms first and then me. She left two months back and said would come again, but haven't seen her around yet.

Kind of tired of spas (must have overdone it a bit. My bad), want to try some hardcore action. Request seniors or other if you have good SP contacts to share (have my pm activated), heard SPs in VN side have good birds.

Cheers!

TopRahul83
06-24-17, 07:32
Was in Pune for a day. Thanks to IAmKul81 got a name of therapist in A Spa in a western mall in aundh. Called in morning and promptly got appointment being a weekday. Reached in 15 minutes. Regular welcome and was guided into the room. Rooms are small but clean and functional with attached bath cubicle.

Was changing into dispos and Thai therapist Ms. L pooped in without notice when I was still in commando. Anyways she excused herself with a wink and came back in 5. Massage started and dispos were off in 2 minutes flat. A good and deep massage followed helping me get over my tiredness of an overnight journey. Lots of bum massage and naughty touches in between.

30 minutes later was asked to turn around and she covered me with a towel. Strange. I said when dispos are off, what's the need of towel. She smiled naughtily and started the usual bargain. 5 minutes on, settled for 3 K for full nude B2B. What followed was sheer bliss. She gets naked. Smooth creamy skin. Tattoo on back. A bit of stubble down under. Applies lots of oil and starts sliding over me. I was in a diff mood, so asked her to lay on table and I did a bit of oily massage to her on her back and front. Made her body all slippery and then dived in for DATY. She was super clean being her 1st client of the day. Enjoyed the DATY to the hilt and at one point she was totoaly lost in it and grabbed my johny and was about to insert. But better sense prevailed and avoided it. After a wild DFK session allowed her to take control again. This time she massaged the johny with her boobs all slippery with the oil massage by me. Later she started massaging the balls and a little bit of anal fingering. This made me go crazy and cummed like never before. She cleaned up the mess and went in to the cubicle for shower. A min later asked me to join in which was a close fit for 2 but still we managed and had some closing fun in shower.

Report:

Place- 08/10.

Therapist attitude- 08/10.

Boobs- 07/10.

DFK- 08/10.

Damages- 2.8 K for 90 minutes + 3 K Extras.

WIR- Hell yeah in the very next visit coming up in 15 days.

Cheers,

Rahul.

Anima1981
06-24-17, 07:40
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, its not the options, Just to mongering around in Pune.

My only concern was, whether she is real or not.

Anyway, appreciated your concern brother, will try her once and let me see.

Thanks again,

Cheers,

Anima.

She is a mother of a kid and bit dark. She don't give you bbj / DFK.

Just OK service, nothing more. She talks a lot about her boyfriend though.

Go for her if no options available.

-Rj.

Asamits
06-24-17, 12:45
Thanks to Bond for sharing the contact of Ritu. I am not a good writer though trying to share my experience.

First of all Ritu is not a looker. Seems to be 35 plus. She has tummy which was a turnoff. However thought to go only for BBBJ. Had two rounds of BBBJ. She is master in her skills. I would recommend only if people are interested in BBBJ. She tries hard to give you a GFE.

Ratings.

Face 5/10.

BBBJ 10/10.

Butni Da
06-24-17, 12:59
Hi folks,

Found a SP from Locanto. Asked details on the birds and short time cost. Not sure if it was reasonable or not. He had 2 birds, 1 from Gujarat and another local. Looks were better than what ravet has to offer. The lodge is safe, clean and located on Mumbai highway (not near S resort towards Mumbai). SP got the girls in a car and then asked me to choose. Choose the Gujarat girl and paid for the services in advance. Then proceeded to lodge. The girl was present in the room already while I was parking. The room service guy provided condoms, water and soap. Started the deed, she asked me to remove my clothes and she removed hers. She was little plump than what it looked in the car. Anyways she started in a hurry with 1 BJ and 1 shot on the menu. Was little mechanical with no DFK, no licks on the boobs which I did anyways. I didn't do DATY as was not sure of STDs and her cleanliness. Completed the act in 35 min and left.

Looks: 5.

Boobs: 6 medium and perky nips.

Figure:5.

Attitude:4.

Damage: 5 k with hotel.

Won't be looking for comebacks.

Butni Da
06-24-17, 13:26
Hi folks,

This is a review of few trips to why spa above bookstore.

Tried miss L twice and miss A once. Entry fee is managed by NB coupon so opted for 90 min.

Miss L (kismat): looks wise matured maybe 35+. But her attitude is awesome. Asked straight away for extras and she opened her menu. Bargained on the price for FS, initially quoted 5 but got it down to 3. Paid by Paytm wallet and off goes the clothes. Assets are ok and keep it clean down there. Started by a nice BJ and when Johnny was charged started the bang bang. Tried various poses and ended in CIM. She licked me clean and went for shower with her. Tried this once again after few weeks. Recently she has gone back to Bangkok. Not sure if she's back.

Miss Ann: looks wise very young and energetic. Charges are standard as 3 k for B2B. No bargain at all. Tried to convince for FS but didn't agree. So opted for B2B. Paid via Paytm and show began. Assets are awesome, nice tits and awesome figure. Rubbed her body nicely and gave nice GFE exp. Then came on top with rubbing her tits on Johnny followed by rubbing [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]. Asked her for 69 and couldn't resist the DATY. Finally came on tits which then followed by shower.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Tall69
06-24-17, 13:48
Hi all,

I visit Pune maybe 3-4 times / year. Next week is an upcoming trip.

Would love some overnight company. Good looks at a reasonable rate.

Any help from Sr. members would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

DungeonMasterX
06-24-17, 15:30
Continuing on my own post. About this Disa Girl. I connected with her on Mingle and she offered full night at a damage of 5 K. But she wanted an advance on paytm. I refused. She came down to an advance of 1000 I refused. However, after 4 days of chatting, she asked me what I can give. If she meets me in the evening. As an advance I said only 500. That is the first and last time I will ever give advance to anyone. After that 500 bucks she vanished. A huge KLPD for me. I suspect it is possibly not a she at all. There are many fake Ids on Mingle and guys posing as girls trying to catch gullible souls like me I guess. Lesson learnt. Lesson shared here for your benefit. Risk and adventure is fun. But try not to lose money boss. These guys are all out to make chutiyas out of us.A standard rule: Advance payment == Fake.

There are NO exceptions to this rule. Ever.

Many people have posted such instances on many threads.

RedAlloy
06-24-17, 16:26
Anybody tried Mankind Sildenafil 50 MG. Does it affect performance. I want to try only once, any precautions.

Kkarunkk
06-24-17, 16:41
Hi mongers,

Cheers,

Anima.I was with Sonaly for one full night well yes last year was not much aware of the mongering stuff and she was one of the unfortunate ones I had to try. She was just a talkative and cooperative girl, not at all good looking. I would say about average. She just gives your nice F and noting more than that. I agree she does not do a BBJ and a BJ with a condom on is the most stupid thing to do. She tries hazar photographs and she is dark. The photos are deceptive, even she initially showed her face on cam, but she looked fair. In reality she is on the darker side. Try her only if you are desperate.

Kkarunkk
06-24-17, 16:51
I want to know if anyone tried the Y spa (we had the international why day recently) in the Indradhanush (in Hindi) plaza and P.S? Did anyone try this place recently? Any reports on the therapists there? Who is good who gives extras etc? Planning to go there on Sunday. Would be great to know.

JustRajNcr
06-24-17, 17:31
This was my first time to this spa. The guy at reception was pleasant and assigned me a Ms T.

The rooms do not have locks and Ms T was new and nervous when I asked for extra. No B2B in the menu.

Overall.

Place- 8/10.

Therapist attitude- 9/10.

Boobs- 5/10 (Tiny).

DFK- 8/10.

HJ- 6/10.

Damages- 1.5 K for 60 minutes + 2 K Extras.

WIR- Maybe, attitude was great.

JustRajNcr
06-24-17, 17:35
Any reviews on the attached bird from SP ending with 941, tells me location is Wakad and its 4 K for 2 hours.

TIA.

SinJay
06-24-17, 18:55
With that price and feedback, Ritu would be a better alternative to you. She quotes 5 k for one with place.

Rest your call.

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback, its not the options, Just to mongering around in Pune.

My only concern was, whether she is real or not.

Anyway, appreciated your concern brother, will try her once and let me see.

Thanks again,

Cheers,

Anima.

Kabir2110
06-24-17, 19:41
Hi guys,

Tried this famous spa in KP this week. I'm a regular there. Can't name the spa or the therapist.

So I reached the spa paid up and was assigned this new therapist. She asked me to remove the dispo before the massage started. Massage started with the back and legs. After about 30 minutes. Turned me over and asked if I want extras. Negotiated for 3 k B2B. She stripped, had a decent figure. As soon as she came close, I said I want more. After a bit of talking I told her money isn't a problem but I need good service. She asked me if I was a cop. I showed her my ID and convinced her that I wasn't. She offered my FS for 5 k. I said I wasn't carrying a condom. She had one with her. I was thrilled!! Long story short, enjoyed her for 20 minutes.

Guys, I can't reveal any details, need to enjoy her a few more times at least. Asked her if she would come out, and she has agreed. I'll keep you posted if I meet her outside as well.

Butni Da
06-24-17, 20:06
This FR is few months old and need an updated report from anyone if been there. The place is located in the lane next to fab India. No NB coupon so bargained at reception for 1.5 k for 1 HR. Was assigned miss H (NE) and followed her to the massage room in another building. Massage was good overall. Asked her to remove the dispo saying it's a bit uncomfortable, she agreed but used a towel instead. Not much hints given during massage. So asked her if extras are given. She denied with a straight face. Persuaded her but no luck. Tried her several times but no luck so finally dropped the idea of going there. Did anyone of you got luck there then let me know?

PbForU
06-25-17, 04:50
Hi,

I am mongering from last 6 months I am bit new in this area. I have tried 2 to 3 girls. But every time I end with disappointment.

Mostly I taken girl through S. P's and got cheated. After payment girls will not give BBJ everyone given CBJ only. No DFK. Mostly girls are in hurry. Mechanical way sex. DATY not allowed.

I am disappointed. Guys I need yoir help. How can I get good Service. Any suggestions??

Any Tips??

Where I am doing wrong??

And I m not getting any contacts of Indis. Mostly I got contacts of S. P.S. Only.

I will appreciate your tips.

Anima1981
06-25-17, 05:48
Hi,

I have tried Ritu before.

FR also shared for Ritu.

Anyway thanks for your suggestion.

Cheers,

Anima.

With that price and feedback, Ritu would be a better alternative to you. She quotes 5 k for one with place.

Rest your call.

Anima1981
06-25-17, 05:56
Hi,

Yeah tried her yesterday, what you said was one hundred percent correct feedback.

She does BJ with condom was awkward and not much appreciated.

If I would have read this feedback on time. Surely I wouldn't tried her.

But what to do, damages already been done.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers,

Anima.

I was with Sonaly for one full night well yes last year was not much aware of the mongering stuff and she was one of the unfortunate ones I had to try. She was just a talkative and cooperative girl, not at all good looking. I would say about average. She just gives your nice F and noting more than that. I agree she does not do a BBJ and a BJ with a condom on is the most stupid thing to do. She tries hazar photographs and she is dark. The photos are deceptive, even she initially showed her face on cam, but she looked fair. In reality she is on the darker side. Try her only if you are desperate.

Anima1981
06-25-17, 06:35
First of all, Thanks to the fellow Mongers SinJay, Kkarunkk, IAm1984, HunterSuper007, Bond123. TheCharm who gave valuable feedback o her through PM and forum.

What they given is 100 % right feedback, and I wouldn't been tried her if I read their feedback on time. But when I read it, the damages has been already done.

She was absolutely not what was in her picture, In real she is Dusky, Short height, Very lean, shaggy boobs and loose hole.

It was a ST deed, called her and asked to come to my friend apartment which was empty on Saturday, that's why I was rushed to do deed and asked for ASAP feedback.

Anyway, totally disappointed when I saw her looks and also she was drunk at that time. But as the place was free, thought of try once.

No DFK, awkward, she did BJ with condom on, started with WOT, Mission and tried to finish it with Doggy. But she said doggy is not possible, as she had broken leg few days back.

So tried mission again, before finish it, there was a phone call for her which was huge turn off, finished with BJ & HJ.

She is getting phone call again, it seems already in queue for her.

Overall, as everyone suggested, not good unless you are desperate.

Lesson Learned with 3 k damages.

Look: 3/10.

GFE: 2/10.

Damages: 3 K.

WIR: Definitely no.

Cheers,

Anima.

Maliagp
06-25-17, 06:57
Hello bros,

I do not how to write a FR and my English skill is also very poor. So please bear with me.

So my first FR.

This happened three days back.

Since I was free on that I called SP Rohit (ending 154). He told me to come KP lane 5 or 6 do not remember exactly. In hurry I did not ask any pictures to show me. I went there and called, he said another person will call me in 5 min, someone called me and said come to park in lane number 5 or 6 and as I stand there, he picked me up and start riding on two wheeler for around 1 kilometer inside. We reached bungalow there and on first floor there was bedroom with attached bath room. He said wait for minute and he got three girls and all are average since I was tired, selected one and they charged 5 k plus 200 for condoms Since I was new I paid. The person after taking money spread room freshener and went leaving girl and me alone. Girl was very cooperative and removed her dresses and inside their boobs was almost nonexistent. It turned me off, but already paid nothing could have been done. She started kissing me and undressed me and got the rubber on dick, since I was new other then misery position I did not know any position, I tried very hard but I did not come fast, mainly because girl was very average, after finishing, person again dropped me at KP main road.

Boobs: 2/10.

Ass: 5/10.

Pussy:6/10 I do not remember whether it was tight or not.

GFE: 8/10 All time girl was trying to please me.

Cost: 5 k+200.

After that I went to bar there and drunk A wine and I was very unhappy and decided to try another SP.

Called another SP Rahul (ending 902) I told me to send me photos, to that he agreed and sent pictures of 6 to 7 girls. One was very bubbly and selected it for 6 k. He said come Viman Nagar in front of famous college. After reaching again different person called me and given addresses of housing society after reaching he guided me into society and after reaching there. There were only two girls and one I was chosen not there. I said I need different girl he said she not available right now and he has only 2 girls.

One word they say is service achha thegi and pushed me for one. Since the flat in society was very inside I was afraid to say no and come back from there because it was almost 11 pm.

Girl name was Diya and she was little bit shy then the previous girl. This time I only took the initiative.

And removed her dresses and started kissing her on face and boobs she also started enjoying the then I took condom myself and started again in misery position. And this time I came very fast may be because girl was very nice. After finishing, took number of the girl and came back.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy: 7/10 again I don't know whether it was tight or not, so please forgive me.

GFE: 8/10 I think girls who are with SP gives good service (I may be wrong).

UdtaLund
06-25-17, 07:32
Thanks to Bond for sharing the contact of Ritu. I am not a good writer though trying to share my experience.

First of all Ritu is not a looker. Seems to be 35 plus. She has tummy which was a turnoff. However thought to go only for BBBJ. Had two rounds of BBBJ. She is master in her skills. I would recommend only if people are interested in BBBJ. She tries hard to give you a GFE.

Ratings.

Face 5/10.

BBBJ 10/10.Can you share Ritu digits on PM?

Thanks in advance.

Oyzvorfs
06-25-17, 09:08
I'm silent reader of this forum for some time.

Please provide info about BP girls.Do not expect any service from them. It's mostly bang bang in miss and you will be doing it in a cramped place (4*6 room) with walls of plywood.

Girl you get depends on your luck as they seem to move about quite a lot. Best to explore the top floor of the building next to the food mall. Have seen some better looking ones there. Take care about the LE guys looking for a bakra for quick money. Best if luck and do share your experience.

Oyzvorfs
06-25-17, 09:13
Finally tried Smitha, not going into details as a lot has been discussed about her services already.

She put my toe in her pussy and then licked and sucked my toes and feet which was something new and nice.

Not a looker at all but service was good, worth 2 k.Can you share the details on how to get in touch with her? Will reciprocate.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

AmpMax
06-25-17, 12:10
I want to know if anyone tried the Y spa (we had the international why day recently) in the Indradhanush (in Hindi) plaza and P.S? Did anyone try this place recently? Any reports on the therapists there? Who is good who gives extras etc? Planning to go there on Sunday. Would be great to know.This place had a CIS therapist or two a few months back, I never got around to trying. It is too far from my regular beat.

Ciao.

AMP.

SinJay
06-25-17, 13:40
This FR is few months old and need an updated report from anyone if been there. The place is located in the lane next to fab India. No NB coupon so bargained at reception for 1.5 k for 1 HR. Was assigned miss H (NE) and followed her to the massage room in another building. Massage was good overall. Asked her to remove the dispo saying it's a bit uncomfortable, she agreed but used a towel instead. Not much hints given during massage. So asked her if extras are given. She denied with a straight face. Persuaded her but no luck. Tried her several times but no luck so finally dropped the idea of going there. Did anyone of you got luck there then let me know?This Spa has the reputation for going clean. Try out other Spas nearby.

Kkarunkk
06-25-17, 16:23
Hi guys,

Tried this famous spa in KP this week. I'm a regular there. Can't name the spa or the therapist.

So I reached the spa paid up and was assigned this new therapist. She asked me to remove the dispo before the massage started. Massage started with the back and legs. After about 30 minutes. Turned me over and asked if I want extras. Negotiated for 3 k B2B. She stripped, had a decent figure. As soon as she came close, I said I want more. After a bit of talking I told her money isn't a problem but I need good service. She asked me if I was a cop. I showed her my ID and convinced her that I wasn't. She offered my FS for 5 k. I said I wasn't carrying a condom. She had one with her. I was thrilled!! Long story short, enjoyed her for 20 minutes.

Guys, I can't reveal any details, need to enjoy her a few more times at least. Asked her if she would come out, and she has agreed. I'll keep you posted if I meet her outside as well.Am glad you had FS luckily. Good for you. But by writing such a post and not revealing or even hinting at the spa, you are doing us a very big KLPD bro! Purpose of this forum is to share information. Anyway. Good luck to you. My only piece of advice is don't get too involved with the NE, they will soon propose to marry you and then you are stuck with their spending habits and an empty wallet. Bank account LOL, So Caution!

Kkarunkk
06-25-17, 16:32
Anybody tried Mankind Sildenafil 50 MG. Does it affect performance. I want to try only once, any precautions.There are various versions of this thing called Suhagra, Penegra etc, and all made by renowned companies. I have tried Penegra 50 and 100. It does give you a decent hard on. But everything is subject to the act being done. It will not give you any hard on if you are not stimulated.

Secondly, if be cautious because every body is not the same. So how the drug reacts on me would be different on how it reacts on you. But in general, it does sort of "warm you up" . You will feel a kind of hot flush. And sometimes a headache. Etc. My personal advice is if you are normal, then don't even go near it. Why do yo want to risk a health hazard?

If you insist on trying, then go for a smaller dosage like the 50 MG. One thing is for sure, it is a performance enhancer, but I guess the effects are shown better in a guy who cannot lift it up at all. May be due to age or due to some other medical issue.

Good luck if you are trying. Ensure you don't have alcohol in your body when you try the drug. For at least 24 hrs before and after.

Katappa
06-25-17, 19:59
Visited Y spa above bookstore. Booked 90 min. Session. Did not ask for name of the therapist. But was assigned Miss T. She has good attitude. Gave B2B. She has small assets. But clean ad pleasant one. Not a good looker. Took shower together. Damage.

Counter charge 2.5 k.

Girl- 3 K.

Atrimat
06-25-17, 20:26
Small FR. Really nothing much to share. Reading about massage parlors in this forum I got curious. Today visited two (Ayurvedic) massage parlors one after the other. Both locations discrete (I thought) and hence I thought there would be some action!

In first I opted for oil massage for 0.8 k. A married married lady gave a Bermuda to wear. Massage was good. She did a good massage. However, the room was not very decent as it is in SPA, transparent glass door and NO inside lock and not even curtains. It was an indication there was no action. No hint during massage. The lady was talkative. Expected tips at the end. I was willing to tip for HJ. However, nothing was on offer. She expected a big tip though. One addition as compared to SPA: she massages face with fave cream too and head with hair oil and said it was part of the package.

In other, same experience. No extras that I was looking for. Enjoyed the massage (1 k).

Tipped both places 100.

Would have loved to have some real extras with these ladies however nothing was on offer.

Has anyone this experience or better than this?

RajsCook
06-25-17, 20:58
Hi bros,

I saw spa in City mall near Chinchwad? Any feedback on this place?

Raj.

SummerTime1985
06-25-17, 22:54
There are various versions of this thing called Suhagra, Penegra etc, and all made by renowned companies. I have tried Penegra 50 and 100. It does give you a decent hard on. But everything is subject to the act being done. It will not give you any hard on if you are not stimulated.

Secondly, if be cautious because every body is not the same. So how the drug reacts on me would be different on how it reacts on you. But in general, it does sort of "warm you up" . You will feel a kind of hot flush. And sometimes a headache. Etc. My personal advice is if you are normal, then don't even go near it. Why do yo want to risk a health hazard?

If you insist on trying, then go for a smaller dosage like the 50 MG. One thing is for sure, it is a performance enhancer, but I guess the effects are shown better in a guy who cannot lift it up at all. May be due to age or due to some other medical issue.

Good luck if you are trying. Ensure you don't have alcohol in your body when you try the drug. For at least 24 hrs before and after.Good advice. It won't react same to everyone, last yr was kinda stressed with work, so I would take 25 MG, 20 mins before the act. It works best if you have it with empty stomach. But don't get used to it. Regular exercise, proper sleep and reduce or quit smoking will also help.

MyDream8
06-26-17, 05:56
Any girl from Ravet or Wakad SP is not worth more than 3 k for 2 shots including place.

Please do not hike prices. Service will be very mechanical and always in hurry. You will not feel to go for 2 shot with kind of behavior of the girl.

Any reviews on the attached bird from SP ending with 941, tells me location is Wakad and its 4 K for 2 hours.

TIA.

Kkarunkk
06-26-17, 09:43
Small FR. Really nothing much to share. Reading about massage parlors in this forum I got curious. Today visited two (Ayurvedic) massage parlors one after the other. Both locations discrete (I thought) and hence I thought there would be some action!

In first I opted for oil massage for 0.8 k. A married married lady gave a Bermuda to wear. Massage was good. She did a good massage. However, the room was not very decent as it is in SPA, transparent glass door and NO inside lock and not even curtains. It was an indication there was no action. No hint during massage. The lady was talkative. Expected tips at the end. I was willing to tip for HJ. However, nothing was on offer. She expected a big tip though. One addition as compared to SPA: she massages face with fave cream too and head with hair oil and said it was part of the package.

In other, same experience. No extras that I was looking for. Enjoyed the massage (1 k).

Tipped both places 100.

Would have loved to have some real extras with these ladies however nothing was on offer.

Has anyone this experience or better than this?I tried one ayurvedic spa once and then never again ventured into them. These guys seem to act like they "upload the traditional values" etc bullshit. The only thing I felt different was (1) no extras and (2) guess what, there was a feedback form hahahaha. What do you expect me to write there? I am talking about this one tucked a little inside in a colony opposite E Square in Shivaji nagar. Worst was that I had this facial package too. And those freaks take full advantage of it, they will apply a face pack and your eyes are shut for ever and GOD knows who is massaging you, in all probability it could be a guy too because every communication they have is in whispers. Now I don't know how to distinguish a female whisper from a male whisper. LOL. So That was first and last experience for me and I never ever go anywhere near those people.

Kkarunkk
06-26-17, 10:10
I am planning to go the spa on the coming week end. The pictures of the spa from the net look awesome. Looks like some great interior work. No idea about the therapists out there. Any one tried? Any suggestion to try any specific therapist? And what are the extras scene out there? Would appreciate some info.

Thanks.

TharkiBoss
06-26-17, 13:18
This place had a CIS therapist or two a few months back, I never got around to trying. It is too far from my regular beat.

Ciao.

AMP.Sing is good there. She has good attitude. Tries to please you.

Aryan85
06-26-17, 14:13
Does her number end with 440. ? If yes, is there anyone who has a pic of her?

Not a looker at all but service was good, worth 2 k.

RajsCook
06-26-17, 14:47
Hi Seniors,

I am new here How to identify independent on Locanto. I see all are SP ads.

Raj.

Atrimat
06-26-17, 17:57
I tried one ayurvedic spa once and then never again ventured into them. These guys seem to act like they "upload the traditional values" etc bullshit. The only thing I felt different was (1) no extras and (2) guess what, there was a feedback form hahahaha. What do you expect me to write there? I am talking about this one tucked a little inside in a colony opposite E Square in Shivaji nagar. Worst was that I had this facial package too. And those freaks take full advantage of it, they will apply a face pack and your eyes are shut for ever and GOD knows who is massaging you, in all probability it could be a guy too because every communication they have is in whispers. Now I don't know how to distinguish a female whisper from a male whisper. LOL. So That was first and last experience for me and I never ever go anywhere near those people.Thanks bro for your observations and views. Yes I thought of having a inexpensive massage and some cheap extras and the cost of massage was same as spa, no attached bathrooms at both places (so we have to cross the corridor with a towel around which is absurd).

Just one one point to mention. In second Massage, the lady offered me to put soap on back so that the oil can be cleaned from back. She was clothed though. She was expecting the tip which she did mention during massage. Hahaha. What tips these ladies expect after we have much for massage already and they don't provide extras!

Rahul7841
06-26-17, 18:57
Any report on bird with number ending with 709. She quoted 5 k for full night.

Aryan85
06-26-17, 19:50
Hi Guys,

I am new to Pune, and for obvious reasons, new to Pune forum as well. I have observed that people who are the most helpful (mostly through PMs) are the ones who have posted the least reviews in this forum and are generally regular members rather than senior members. Now, it could be both. Either a good sign or perhaps a bad sign.

Good sign that people in Pune forum do not waste time writing reviews and they directly help fellow members through PM. Bad sign that Pune forum is full of people who are somehow trying to sell / market their services rather than providing a genuine helpful feedback / lead.

Only time can tell, what is the real truth. But I personally feel, its going to be a tough forum to deal with as compared to Delhi forum. In all cases, let's not spoil the spirit of mongering.

Happy Mongering,

Aryan.

Atrimat
06-26-17, 20:05
Hi Guys,

I am new to Pune, and for obvious reasons, new to Pune forum as well. I have observed that people who are the most helpful (mostly through PMs) are the ones who have posted the least reviews in this forum and are generally regular members rather than senior members. Now, it could be both. Either a good sign or perhaps a bad sign.

Good sign that people in Pune forum do not waste time writing reviews and they directly help fellow members through PM. Bad sign that Pune forum is full of people who are somehow trying to sell / market their services rather than providing a genuine helpful feedback / lead.

Only time can tell, what is the real truth. But I personally feel, its going to be a tough forum to deal with as compared to Delhi forum. In all cases, let's not spoil the spirit of mongering.

Happy Mongering,

Aryan.Aryan bro,

Your question is a non question really. If you read the forum discussions, you will get enough information and tips coming from experiences on members. Also it provides DOs and DONTs. As a mongers, you get vital inputs and your mongering journey becomes easier.

You can't expect spoon feeding in this forum. Also in the dynamic world and especially in the world we are venturing into, has changes are bound to happen. The experiences of seniors and the details available from collective knowledge of forum equips us for this world. Instead on asking spoon feeding you can share your experiences and look for advice from fellow members and seniors and this makes us wiser to face the situations. Mongering is a journey and the forum acts as pathway.

Happy mongering!

Amby2006
06-26-17, 21:25
Hi,

Planning to visit Pune in next month for my be'day.

Looking for an indie for few hrs any contacts are welcomed.

Planning to visit famous Colorhome pub on KP Road. Any luck for indie in that.

Please guide.

PM is on.

Thanks,

Amby.

MyDream8
06-27-17, 07:03
One week back visited this spa once again. All therapist are one month old here.

With few seconds dispo goes off and this was first sign of great fun coming on my way. Lot of hints with focus bum massage. After 20 minutes she asked me turn around.

By this time my johnny was saluting her massage skills. She was in no mood to leave it there and started massaging groin area with taking johny into her hand many times.

This was happening before talk on massage and price. Then she popped up the question of extras. Quote was 3.5 k for BJ + total nude + B2B + nude bath together+DFK.

Negotiated for 3 k as menu was full of action. She has great natural boobs. Clean & smooth milky body.

Started with DFK which went on for 5 minutes. However, she was uncomfortable with tongue play. Squeezed, sucked soft boobs to my desire. BJ skill was good.

While doing all this I was fingering her and she was wet down south with soft moaning which I felt natural. She did ok kind of B2B and again BJ.

At last I could not control and came in her mouth. She did not complain. Cleaned me and again started the massage.

She is ready for FS next time and asked me to carry protection. Massage ended bath together and bye bye kiss.

Note: please do not ask for therapist name. She has requested to keep it secret. Try your luck.

In my recent experiences with Thai therapists, I can say that you need to have polite & gentleman behavior to score with Thais. If you push too much these girls will hold back.

Member #4771
06-27-17, 16:13
Hi guys,

Beware of Indian she male pretending to be Thai or Indonesian in Kp. Goes by the name of Barbie in locanto. There is currently a ring of she males speaking English. Just be cautious and don't fall prey.

SweetShugar
06-27-17, 17:43
Randomly tried my spa at Indradhanush plaza P.S. Called up the lady and she gave 5.30 appt and asked to directly pay NB rate at counter. Since the spa was full, did not have the option of selection. Was assigned miss A. Indian gal with flat structure. Bit disappointed but went ahead. Surprisingly, she was good at massage and after some time offered HJ for 500. Pure bliss, dim lights, oil all over PP. After 15 mts ended the deed while groping her boobs. All in all, worth the penny.

Bond Bond
06-27-17, 18:17
Rtff and there is her pic in the forum too. Reports are just average if I remember. Take your pick.

Cheers!

Any report on bird with number ending with 709. She quoted 5 k for full night.

Bond Bond
06-27-17, 18:19
Most ads are fraud. Play safe and no advance please. Anyone asking advance is always something fishy.

Hi Seniors,

I am new here How to identify independent on Locanto. I see all are SP ads.

Raj.

Aryan85
06-27-17, 19:36
Once again, I am not surprised to get a reply from a Regular Member rather than a Senior Member.

Atrimat my friend, you perhaps didn't get the essence of my post. I am not asking anyone to spoon feed me. Coming from the city of mongering (Delhi), I would never ever enjoy being spoon fed. As rightly explained by you, mongering is a journey and I would really love to explore on my own and create my own path.

My only concern was that Regular Members are more active than Senior Members in Pune forum which was not the case in Delhi forum. In fact regular members in Pune forum take an extra mile and respond too quickly over PM and that makes it look suspicious.

Cheers!

Aryan.

Aryan bro,

Your question is a non question really. If you read the forum discussions, you will get enough information and tips coming from experiences on members. Also it provides DOs and DONTs. As a mongers, you get vital inputs and your mongering journey becomes easier.

You can't expect spoon feeding in this forum. Also in the dynamic world and especially in the world we are venturing into, has changes are bound to happen. The experiences of seniors and the details available from collective knowledge of forum equips us for this world. Instead on asking spoon feeding you can share your experiences and look for advice from fellow members and seniors and this makes us wiser to face the situations. Mongering is a journey and the forum acts as pathway.

Happy mongering!

Dmunda
06-27-17, 23:10
Hello guys,

Is this the pic of Ritu that everyone talking about?

Sitting Duck
06-28-17, 03:20
Hello guys,

Is this the pic of Ritu that everyone talking about?Yes it is.

Bakchod89
06-28-17, 04:33
One week back visited this spa once again. All therapist are one month old here.

With few seconds dispo goes off and this was first sign of great fun coming on my way. Lot of hints with focus bum massage. After 20 minutes she asked me turn around.

By this time my johnny was saluting her massage skills. She was in no mood to leave it there and started massaging groin area with taking johny into her hand many times.

This was happening before talk on massage and price. Then she popped up the question of extras. Quote was 3.5 k for BJ + total nude + B2B + nude bath together+DFK.

Negotiated for 3 k as menu was full of action. She has great natural boobs. Clean & smooth milky body.

Started with DFK which went on for 5 minutes. However, she was uncomfortable with tongue play. Squeezed, sucked soft boobs to my desire. BJ skill was good.

While doing all this I was fingering her and she was wet down south with soft moaning which I felt natural. She did ok kind of B2B and again BJ..Can you give pointers to location of this S Spa in Baner?

Asamits
06-28-17, 04:36
Yes brother she is Ritu.

Hello guys,

Is this the pic of Ritu that everyone talking about?

CoolPuneGuest
06-28-17, 06:06
Any report on bird with number ending with 709. She quoted 5 k for full night.Rahul her name is Deepali not Diwali, around 35 yrs slim HW, not a looker, she enjoys sex, service OK, but now enhanced charged, 5 K is on higher side, her normal charges are 3-3. 5 K, try to negotiate.

Bakchod89
06-28-17, 06:07
I'm new here and 2nd FR for this Spa in Baner whose name is similar to famous cricket stadium name in Kolkata.

Went their a month back. Didn't had NB coupon, Receptionist quoted 2.5 K for 90 minutes but settled for 2 k when I was about to leave. The girl was young, pretty and from NE. Talked a lot, provided good relaxing massage but no extras on the table. Had to leave disappointingly.

Bond123
06-28-17, 07:28
Since so many days I haven't had any action so was trying to get some action. Went to this spa in FN Nagar. I didn't take appointment went directly as wanted to try new therapist. Got assigned a Thai. As usual massage foe first 30 min when I turned I asked for extra. She said she only give HJ nothing more than that but I wanted more. She asked 1 k but I had 2 k note and nothing else was there so I asked her for full access she agreed reluctantly. Then she was afraid that owner will peep I had to give her courage took her inside the bathroom. Undressed her. She is very young she had nice firm boobs sucked her for long then kissed her all over. Then told her to give BBJ which she gave it was not that great finally released in her mouth. Over all nice experience.

ArjunJ2
06-28-17, 07:49
Damage 3-4 k.Can you PM the contacts? Thanks.

Rahul7841
06-28-17, 13:18
Rahul her name is Deepali not Diwali, around 35 yrs slim HW, not a looker, she enjoys sex, service OK, but now enhanced charged, 5 K is on higher side, her normal charges are 3-3. 5 K, try to negotiate.I intentionally gave wrong name to hide her identity. Is she available in 3 k per night? If that is the case I would try to negotiate.

Atool
06-28-17, 18:39
Hello friends and senior member,

Atool this side newly shifted to Pune. And recent come across this website. So need you people help to find good place spa with extra.

Waiting for your positive guidance.

Regards,

Atool.

Pune99
06-28-17, 19:06
Hello guys,

Is this the pic of Ritu that everyone talking about?Do you have her contact number? If yes then can you please send me [Email address deleted by Admin] Please it will be very helpful.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SamWise1
06-28-17, 19:58

Negotiated for 3 k as menu was full of action. She has great natural boobs. Clean & smooth milky

At last I could not control and came in her mouth. She did not complain. Cleaned me and again started the massage.

She is ready for FS next time and asked me to carry protection. Massage ended bath together and bye bye kiss.

Note: please do not ask for therapist name. She has requested to keep it secret. Try your luck.

In my recent experiences with Thai therapists, I can say that you need to have polite & gentleman behavior to score with Thais. If you push too much these girls will hold back.Not sure why you are not sharing the name of the spa?

BadDildo0808
06-29-17, 02:30
Hi all,

Sharing an FR that's about a week old from a spa I visited in KP.

I was in KP, on some official business, but then got done early, so decided to treat myself to some action, as Johnny was in the mood; headed over to this spa on the main road, and got in. Spa ambience is as expected, but the rooms are quite small. Or maybe I just had shit luck that day. However, all this was about to change, as my therapist was smoking hot.

I have a usual tactic, I wait and pass some time on my phone, without changing, to check the therapist out. I've had times where some therapists will actually help me undress, wink, wink.

Anyway, Back to Miss S (The therapist); late 20's to early 30's; really big and soft knockers (natural!; I love these ones), slim waist, smooth milky white skin, and flowing black hair. She comes in, and as usual, notices that I haven't worn the dispo, spanks me on my ass and calls me a naughty boy, mhmm, like any of us mongers aren't.

On to the massage now, she knew from minute one; what it was that I wanted, so she didn't shy away from the hints and the teasing, at one point, she reached under my body and grabbed my penis and played with it for a good couple minutes. Conversation continued, about how many places in Pune have I tried, other Thais I like, etc etc; now beware, although she was constantly teasing, she wouldn't drop the extras option, finally I had to ask, and quote a price myself.

Opted for a B2B with BJ, and gave her the option of 3.5 K, which she accepted. Cleaned my tool, and off we went!

Now this part, somehow surprised me; she suddenly turned into this shy log like creature, and wouldn't allow me to touch her, not on her boobs, between her legs, or anywhere else; and she kept saying, 'cannot', 'not today' etc etc. Anyhow, I got my fair share of melons when she went on to the B2B, but the BJ was anything more than sub-par. She kept saying that I am too big (I'm an average guy), and that she cannot take me in her mouth, she was only able to get the tip inside, which only made me more horny for her body.

After about 20 minutes of action, I made her kneel on the floor, and sprayed her face and chest with my magic potion. I do love the sight of a glazed donut.

Total Damages: 2 2 (Counter)+ 3.5 (B2B+BJ).

WIR: Maybe.

If any of you have an idea of the same girl, do let me know. I really thought that she was more open minded than that.

On to the SP hunting, I received some SP contacts from members of the forum, and have been trying to set something up with them. Yesterday, two of the SP's gave me some juicy fruits to look at. But since it is the first time trying these SP's out, I need some information from other members, regarding quality; really looking to avoid starfish syndrome here.

SP is asking for 12 K st for the one in pink with shorts; which I think is too much, may be able to reduce that number. If anyone has tried any birds; please do share FR.

Awaiting your response.

As always, safe mongering.

BadDildo.

Hind31
06-29-17, 03:03
SP is asking for 12 K st for the one in pink with shorts; which I think is too much, may be able to reduce that number. If anyone has tried any birds; please do share FR.

Awaiting your response.

As always, safe mongering.

BadDildo.Stay away. 12 k is not for Pune.

SortedMan
06-29-17, 04:30
Hi all,

Posting my first FR. I tried A Spa on BHS thanks to the hints given on the forum. I went their and paid counter charges for the massage and asked for a Thai named be recommended by one of my friends. Question of extra popped up in first 10 minutes of massage as I refused to wear the dispo. She said B2B was for 3.5 k, I negotiated her down to 2.5 K. She started with stripping first and yeah she does have a great body. After which she proceeded with the HJ and then B2B. Ended with us taking shower together.

WIR-maybe.

Damage- 2.5+Counter Charges.

Also I needed some help on indie contacts from from everyone will reciprocate with FR and contacts when I get.

Thanks.

Atool
06-29-17, 04:32
Dear,

I am new here Pune & this website can you guide me for MP & SP location in Pune!

Stay away. 12 k is not for Pune.

SexKingKong
06-29-17, 05:28
Mate,

I have received pics of two girls from SP. Kindly suggests if these two girls are good in bed and if they are well behaved and cooperative?

SP quotes non-negotiable price for 1st girl (first 2 pics)- 5 K for 1 shot and 8 K for 2 shots. Haven't asked for full night.

For 2nd girl- 1 6 K for 1 shot and 10 K for 2 shots.

Comments required ASAP.

Note: request you all not to bombard me right now for SPs details unless you have helped in past. I will be willing to give details of SP once I take the service. Intention is not to send too many mothers to the SP to ruin my own negotiation power, so hope you all understand.

ShamSagar
06-29-17, 07:43
Does this Sp in KP has a safe place for incall.

Any one had any bad experience, please share.

Thanks,

MyDream8
06-29-17, 16:01
Google search Baner spas. You will come to know details. It is near famous retail showroom.

Can you give pointers to location of this S Spa in Baner?

Atool
06-29-17, 17:49
Hi all,

Posting my first FR. I tried A Spa on BHS thanks to the hints given on the forum. I went their and paid counter charges for the massage and asked for a Thai named be recommended by one of my friends. Question of extra popped up in first 10 minutes of massage as I refused to wear the dispo. She said B2B was for 3.5 k, I negotiated her down to 2.5 K. She started with stripping first and yeah she does have a great body. After which she proceeded with the HJ and then B2B. Ended with us taking shower together.

WIR-maybe.

Damage- 2.5+Counter Charges.

Also I needed some help on indie contacts from from everyone will reciprocate with FR and contacts when I get.

Thanks.Can you please let me know or hint of place so I can visit for same.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

AmolSharma0000
06-29-17, 18:17
Hello bro,

I want to try Sanjana of pimple gurav. Number ending with 948. Give me her number and more details about her. MSG me. I already have subscription. I like dusky, petite body.

Oyzvorfs
06-29-17, 19:29
Hi all,

I was in KP, on some official business, but then got done early, so decided to treat myself to some action, as Johnny was in the mood; headed over to this spa on the main road, and got in. Spa ambience is as expected, but the rooms are quite small. Or maybe I just had shit luck that day. However, all this was about to change, as my therapist was smoking hot.

I have a usual tactic, I wait and pass some time on my phone, without changing, to check the therapist out. I've had times where some therapists will actually help me undress, wink, wink.

Anyway, Back to Miss S (The therapist); late 20's to early 30's; really big and soft knockers (natural!; I love these ones), slim waist, smooth milky white skin, and flowing black hair. She comes in, and as usual, notices that I haven't worn the dispo, spanks me on my ass and calls me a naughty boy, mhmm, like any of us mongers aren't.

On to the massage now, she knew from minute one; what it was that I wanted, so she didn't shy away from the hints and the teasing, at one point, she reached under my body and grabbed my penis and played with it for a good couple minutes. Conversation continued, about how many places in Pune have I tried, other Thais I like, etc etc; now beware, although she was constantly teasing, she wouldn't drop the extras option, finally I had to ask, and quote a price myself..Is the SP Manoj from VN? I also got the same pics over the weekend but the rate quoted was different. Haven't tried her yet but was planning for the weekend. Do share your experience if you happen to try her. I will do the same.

PbForU
06-29-17, 19:52
I am going to try one of this new birds on this weekend. Any reviews?

Adckbpu
06-30-17, 05:12
I am going to try one of this new birds on this weekend. Any reviews?Girls are looking hot, do share your FR, and also if you can share her digits over PM.

BadDildo0808
06-30-17, 06:02
Hi buddy,

No the SP was 551 ending. I just got Manoj's number yesterday from a kind fellow member on here.

I'm guessing these SP's share girls, which is why the cost was so high. And he didn't want to discuss any negotiations.

Lets see if anything goes through with this SP.

Do leave an FR if something happens man!

Cheers!

BadDildo.

Is the SP Manoj from VN? I also got the same pics over the weekend but the rate quoted was different. Haven't tried her yet but was planning for the weekend. Do share your experience if you happen to try her. I will do the same.

BadDildo0808
06-30-17, 06:04
Hi buddy,

Did you get these from the 551 ending SP?

I got quoted 6-8 K for the lot, you?

Cheers,

BadDildo.

I am going to try one of this new birds on this weekend. Any reviews?

IAm1984
06-30-17, 06:11
Bros,

Somebody please share the deepali / Dipali from Hadapsar Number with ref if any?

Happy to share with my Contacts.

-Rj.

Hammer893
06-30-17, 07:47
Hey Rocky,

I am looking out for Shimla Mirchi, could you please lead me to the SP. I have had her 4 years ago and looking forward to have her again. She is the one in the superman / supergirl t-shirt.

This is with reference to your FR dated 9th of June 2017: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2045543#post2045543.

Attaching all her pics and my last FR on her for your reading.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1447198#post1447198.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1451904

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1447963#post1447963.

Hoping for your support.

Cheers.

Hammer.

Hi guys,

Got pics attaching it with report. Initial was quoted 6 k last negotiated till 5 k. Please let know whether any of among is worth the same. Is the price OK or still higher. Senior please provide some input.

HornDogPuneKar
06-30-17, 08:31
FR for TR Spa in Hotel be in VN. Don't go. I wasted my money, you shouldn't. The spa is filthy. The floor is absolutely sticky and I, unfortunately had to [CodeWord134] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord134), so had to use their disgusting toilet. Do not use their toilet. You will lose your boner. The massage was okay. No hints, and I also wasn't interested after the whole experience. So this place is best avoided. There are so many better places. Save your money for paying GST.

Chander25
06-30-17, 10:10
Hi guys,

I stay near wakad. Was looking for some good reliable connections. Also please let me know is it safe to book a hotel for having some fun as I don't want to do it in my place.

Thanks.

Bond123
06-30-17, 10:26
Pune scene is looking very dry haven't tasted anything in the last few months. My long waited wish is getting to be fulfilled. Fiza (famous in Mumbai) agreed to come to Pune after so much of hard work. She has agreed for 16 k whole night will be meeting her next week. Will write FR soon. Happy mongering. Dry Pune.

Flyte137
06-30-17, 11:38
Good Ones! I am sure you will agree.

Beauty + Crazy + Wild = *DT's Love*.

Enjoy the Pics as Gallery lacks them.

Regards.

DT.

GreedyAj
06-30-17, 14:03
Does this Sp in KP has a safe place for incall.

Any one had any bad experience, please share.

Thanks,I am not sure if its the same SP, but I have been at lane 7 in KP. Place looks safe.

But I didn't like it, it was not clean and damp smell was there.

I also did not like the stock which was there at that moment.

Chander25
06-30-17, 14:06
Hi guys,

I stay near Wakad. Let me know if there are any reliable good contacts near Wakad. Also any good contacts for hotel rooms?

Thanks.

Wolf31
06-30-17, 15:09
Hey guys,

I Recently relocated to Pune please help me with spa near Wakad or Ravet.

Thanks in advance.

IAm1984
06-30-17, 15:37
Bros,

This is Deepali hadapsar ends with 709?

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=206653&d=1406798565

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1932535#post1932535.

Pl confirm.

-Rj.

DallasTinku
06-30-17, 15:51
Good Ones! I am sure you will agree 👍.You were within hands reach buddy. And I hope you liked the suprize just wanted to add more flare to an already eventful day.

DT.

Maliagp
06-30-17, 15:53
Before going to SP place make him sure that you will not accept any other girl then the one you chose.

Because last week when I took service of two SP both cheated me by sending pictures of girls first and.

When I went there the girl which I chose was not there.

And they force you to chose one which is available.

SP number ends with 902 (Rahul).

Hi all,

Anyway, Back to Miss S (The therapist); late 20's to early 30's; really big and soft knockers (natural!; I love these ones), slim waist, smooth milky white skin, and flowing black hair. She comes in, and as usual, notices that I haven't worn the dispo, spanks me on my ass and calls me a naughty boy, mhmm, like any of us mongers aren't..

Bakchod89
06-30-17, 18:07
Being new to mongering, I just got myself a new phone number to handle things, but one question.

Can I just trust random SPs and bargain with them that are found on locanto and top google results? I mean if we agree to a price and I pay afterwards, what's the issue?

BadDildo0808
06-30-17, 19:30
Hi Malia,

Thanks for the tips, I've read enough to know that these SP's are Typical SOB's some times.

Nothing is worse than getting all worked up over a hottie, and then finding out that she's not around, and its a bait and switch scam.

Whoever I speak to, I try to stress this point. No service if my girl isn't there. And that's final.

Also, apart from all this, you have these SP's disturbing you, being pushy, and downright blackmailing you some times.

Heard this on a different website, but a poor chap there had a video taken, in action with the chick, and later got blackmailed for more money.

Which is why I have three golden rules: (Issued in public interest; I feel like Modi, watching him right now, giving gyan. Lmao).

1. Always use a second number for mongering activities.

2. Use your big head. Not the small one.

3. Keep your eyes and ears open at all times.

Enjoy yourselves out there guys and stay safe.

Cheers,

BadDildo.

Before going to SP place make him sure that you will not accept any other girl then the one you chose.

Because last week when I took service of two SP both cheated me by sending pictures of girls first and.

When I went there the girl which I chose was not there.

And they force you to chose one which is available.

SP number ends with 902 (Rahul).

PbForU
06-30-17, 20:13
Yes bro.

I got from same SP.

Hi buddy,

Did you get these from the 551 ending SP?

I got quoted 6-8 K for the lot, you?

Cheers,

BadDildo.

Chander25
07-01-17, 00:55
Hi,

I am new to this site. Can anyone provide me with some good contacts. Preferably near Wakad. I have subscribed. Please message me.

Thanks guys.

Shaboink
07-01-17, 02:37
Tried this Spa in Baner, its a new Spa.

Trust me guys most average service at the Spa. The counter girl is good had my eyes laid on her. They have all NE therepist which are all more like maids not at all the typical NE types of Fair and Good skin slim.

Went in for a massage, average massage. After massage went for a shower stood waiting dor hot water for 15 minutes finally its was too cold to have bath with cold water. Cleansed up best I could dressed up, spoiled the t-shirt and jeans with the fucking excess oil.

Paid the counter guy 1 K complained about the hot water fiasco and left.

So as you can read will not repeat and will advice you all not to repeat.

Will be now repeating S Spa Baner again.

Bhuppi1111
07-01-17, 03:56
Yes. She is Deepali.

Bros,

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=206653&d=1406798565

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1932535#post1932535.

Pl confirm.

-Rj.

RedAlloy
07-01-17, 06:19
Guys,

One spa in Baner raided by LE. 5 Thai girls with owner arrested. Don't know which spa is this, But needs to be very cautious while venturing spa adventure. Spa is also not safe specially Yung spa.

Jiam339
07-01-17, 09:41
It's FR at exp happened a month before. After mating Simaran and Kiran I was looking for young gal but SP are asking too high. Budget limit asked me check old contact. Came handy a Indy who is now very selective and not open for new. She was bit surprise to receive call after 1 yr. But agree to meet. It was same exp but enjoyed more as it's after 1 yr. For me it's old damage. I will try more if she agree and available as she is now looking to settle.

Bond Bond
07-01-17, 16:32
Yes. Thats her.

Bros,

Pl confirm.

-Rj.

Double Shot
07-01-17, 18:24
Guys,

One spa in Baner raided by LE. 5 Thai girls with owner arrested. Read the LE press note carefully. The thai girls were "rescued".

The poor thai girls were made to fly against their wish all the way to Mumbai without anybody noticing that this is happening against their wish.

They travelled from Mumbai to Pune (Baner) against their will but did not shout for help. SURPRISE, SURPRISE, they rented apartment against their wish and started working in the spa. Few months went by but NO BODY noticed that these girls are waiting to be rescued until LE took action.

Hmm. Gulp.

I think the spa is AYANAS. Can someone confirm?

Take care.

Double Shot.

Shaboink
07-02-17, 03:55
Yes its was Ayana Spa in Baner.

The the house based Spa are always risky since you never know who might complain. Also maybe the owner had a bad fallout with the cops and might have messed up in the share somewhere.

I first thought it was S Spa in the similar setup as I was thr 4 days back trying a therapist with and.

Hence I always prefer the slightly high end spas like A Spa or K Spa in Baner, the charges are slightly high by 1 K or so but slightly more safe.

Since the news does not speak anything about the a guy being part of the arrest except the owner seems fine.

This means the bunglow based Spas could be under the radar espically in Baner where they have come up in a quite a few numbers in the last 6 months or so.

Keep safe. !!

Oyzvorfs
07-02-17, 06:37
Hi buddy,

No the SP was 551 ending. I just got Manoj's number yesterday from a kind fellow member on here.

I'm guessing these SP's share girls, which is why the cost was so high. And he didn't want to discuss any negotiations.

Lets see if anything goes through with this SP.

Do leave an FR if something happens man!

Cheers!

BadDildo.Had her last night from a different SP. Charged 15 k for the night and it turned out to be money wasted. Lots of attitude and nakhras. Was behaving more like BP raands. No this no that. Blasted the SP and he promised to make up the next time I take service from him. But you can't trust these guys. Avoid her (name is Nisha).

IAmKul81
07-02-17, 07:53
I too agree with you, paying an extra 1 K at an high end spa at least makes you feel safe. A spa in baner and aundh are something that I have been to regularly and did not feel unsafe. Trying new spas that charge you less and also in residential areas are prone to such raids as I guess. These are new and maybe have no arrangements with LE. I also tried the S Spa in Baner and is in a kind of residential area, but after this raid definitely need to be careful.

The the house based Spa are always risky since you never know who might complain. Also maybe the owner had a bad fallout with the cops and might have messed up in the share somewhere.

I first thought it was S Spa in the similar setup as I was thr 4 days back trying a therapist with and.

Hence I always prefer the slightly high end spas like A Spa or K Spa in Baner, the charges are slightly high by 1 K or so but slightly more safe.

Since the news does not speak anything about the a guy being part of the arrest except the owner seems fine.

This means the bunglow based Spas could be under the radar espically in Baner where they have come up in a quite a few numbers in the last 6 months or so.

Keep safe. !!

JohnSnow12
07-02-17, 09:27

Keep safe. !!Thank god. I had just recently got offer message from this spa and I was planning to visit it soon. Now I will avoid it. Someone please share if any LE activity happened with why spa in past?

Appolo13
07-02-17, 10:44
Tried her yesterday.

Boob. Large- 7.

GFE- 4.

DFK. Missing.

FS- 7.

CBJ- 9- she will nearly make you cum.

WIR. No. I am a GFE and DFK fan.

She kept telling not to wet kiss her and no teeth in sucking tits, which was a turn off. Pleasant personality though.

Amit 001
07-02-17, 11:36
Hey Rocky,

I am looking out for Shimla Mirchi, could you please lead me to the SP. I have had her 4 years ago and looking forward to have her again. She is the one in the superman / supergirl t-shirt.

This is with reference to your FR dated 9th of June 2017: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2045543#post2045543.

Attaching all her pics and my last FR on her for your reading.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1447198#post1447198..Her name is Sneha. All these pics are 4 yr old. She is good in service. Now you decide.

MarksMen
07-02-17, 15:24
All,

With the recent LE activity on SPA most of the happy ending provided SPA owners have advised their therapist not to entertain any extras for next couple of weeks no matter what. So to those SpA lovers. Who are plannin be careful chances are you will have no extras or if so at a high price. Please avoid paying high price and let's keep a check on Johnny and extras we pay for.

Happy Mongering.

Marksmen.

Atrimat
07-02-17, 18:28
All,

With the recent LE activity on SPA most of the happy ending provided SPA owners have advised their therapist not to entertain any extras for next couple of weeks no matter what. So to those SpA lovers. Who are plannin be careful chances are you will have no extras or if so at a high price. Please avoid paying high price and let's keep a check on Johnny and extras we pay for.

Happy Mongering.

Marksmen.Today I tried a new spa on NIBM Road. This is located very far away from the usually active NIBM Road. I went with appointment and still I had to wait. On phone I was told they have Thai, NE and I'm do girls. So my interest was in extras today for sure. A short heighted NE girl was allotted to me. I did not get choice. (This spa name starts in V is in a building and they have big ac rooms with no attached bathrooms. This is strange for spa). Also I didn't have coupon and The charges are high in the range of 2 k onwards. I did get a discount after negotiations to 1.5 k for 60 minutes. The therapist gave good massage. She has soft hands. I thought she gave a good butt massage and thigh massage. So expected hints on extra. However. No extras were offered and I didn't get a chance to ask for extras as anyway bathroom wasn't attached.

Now a days, I have noticed that the spas in Pune have increased rates by 30-40% even for NB and extras are to come by. This was my 3rd SPA visit apart from 2 MP visits in at a month and no extras offered.

Rajeshj
07-02-17, 18:37
Hi guys,

Recently viewed a add on loc. Which mentioned charges 5 k. First pay 500 Rs as Advance and get indi number and pay her remaining 4.5 k also number was mentioned on add.

So I whatsapp on that number and got reply to pay 500 and get number so I took risk to by paying 500 advance as it's not huge risk. Then I immediately got pic and one number of indi called sonal.

She was dusky in color so I again asked to share me different number but again same condition 500 Rs for each contact.

So I called sonal (dusky girl) and it was genuine number but as she was dusky in skin color and age 30+ so I was not interested.

Again pinged on same whatsapp number and requested to share me fair slim indi to which I again got reply that for fair slim girl, pay 1 k as advance and which will get deducted later.

I am just thinking to go ahead by paying 1 k (which later will get deducted).

BadDildo0808
07-02-17, 19:01
Hi buddy,

Can you tell me which girl it was?

The pink one one with shorts? The one with the white towel? Or any others from my first post on this matter, will really appreciate the response.

Cheers.

Had her last night from a different SP. Charged 15 k for the night and it turned out to be money wasted. Lots of attitude and nakhras. Was behaving more like BP raands. No this no that. Blasted the SP and he promised to make up the next time I take service from him. But you can't trust these guys. Avoid her (name is Nisha).

Sunny2345
07-02-17, 22:06
Hello friends,

Offlet I tried Pallavi in the recent past. I messaged her on watsap. She replied but refused to send photos. But thanks to ISG forum that I could get her pic. I fixed up the timing for evening. Went to her.

Den which was quite far away from my place. As I reached she opened the door with smile. Looks are below average. That was little disappointing to me.

Did some chit chat, went for bath. She refused to take shower together, gave an excuse already did. She asked for money first which I handed over.

Started the job with kisses. No DFK. Within 5 minutes she removed her clothes and I insisted for BJ. BJ was good but lots of saliva leaking from her mouth.

With deep boobs pressing she was shouting. I felt somehow she has developed lot of attitude, since she was once a queen. Banged her with frustration and came out.

I wouldn't recommend my fellow members to waste 6 k for her since she is neither a beauty nor the attitude is correct now.

Stingerman
07-02-17, 23:02
Is Anna's Den active?

Can anyone confirm whether Anna's Den is active or not? Long time. No FR.

Are there any other such Dens in Pune?

Tut Li
07-03-17, 05:31
Pune scene is looking very dry haven't tasted anything in the last few months. My long waited wish is getting to be fulfilled. Fiza (famous in Mumbai) agreed to come to Pune after so much of hard work. She has agreed for 16 k whole night will be meeting her next week. Will write FR soon. Happy mongering. Dry Pune.Bro. There are so called "well wishers" of Fiza at Mumbai as well as Pune forum. She gets update for the posts about her. Option you have choosen is really good considering current situation of Pune in terms of indes.

But be careful and play safe.

Sunny2345
07-03-17, 08:27
My 2 cents of advice. Many on locanto are fake profiles. So don't pay advance money. Don't let your jhonny over rule the brain.

Hi guys,

Recently viewed a add on loc. Which mentioned charges 5 k. First pay 500 Rs as Advance and get indi number and pay her remaining 4.5 k also number was mentioned on add.

So I whatsapp on that number and got reply to pay 500 and get number so I took risk to by paying 500 advance as it's not huge risk. Then I immediately got pic and one number of indi called sonal.

She was dusky in color so I again asked to share me different number but again same condition 500 Rs for each contact.

So I called sonal (dusky girl) and it was genuine number but as she was dusky in skin color and age 30+ so I was not interested.

Again pinged on same whatsapp number and requested to share me fair slim indi to which I again got reply that for fair slim girl, pay 1 k as advance and which will get deducted later.

I am just thinking to go ahead by paying 1 k (which later will get deducted).

Hunter0077
07-03-17, 15:19
Hello friends,

Offlet I tried Pallavi in the recent past. I messaged her on watsap. She replied but refused to send photos. But thanks to ISG forum that I could get her pic. I fixed up the timing for evening. Went to her.

Den which was quite far away from my place. As I reached she opened the door with smile. Looks are below average. That was little disappointing to me.

Did some chit chat, went for bath. She refused to take shower together, gave an excuse already did. She asked for money first which I handed over.

Started the job with kisses. No DFK. Within 5 minutes she removed her clothes and I insisted for BJ. BJ was good but lots of saliva leaking from her mouth.

With deep boobs pressing she was shouting. I felt somehow she has developed lot of attitude, since she was once a queen. Banged her with frustration and came out.

I wouldn't recommend my fellow members to waste 6 k for her since she is neither a beauty nor the attitude is correct now.Buddy,

All the seniors have advised us, against wasting 6 k for a dull meeting. We should listen to seniors. I hope now people will realise Pallavi's worth with this attitude.

ReverseEr89
07-04-17, 03:36
Is Anna's Den active?

Can anyone confirm whether Anna's Den is active or not? Long time. No FR.

Are there any other such Dens in Pune?Yes but there was only one girl last week. Charges increased. 1500 +300 (room) with same service option.

ShandinMine
07-04-17, 11:11
Hi bro,

Can you share digits of the kharadi girls? Sick and tired of long trips to get laid and looking for something in this area itself.

Thanks in advance.

-Shandi.

With the help of a senior member, I was able to get connected with the Kharadi Girls. It was a bliss and had a good session with one of them. Enjoyed every moment and it was worth every penny. She is cute and charming. I was introduced to the other girl and we spent some time chit chatting and she too was good.

Ralsdm
07-04-17, 11:49
Hello friends,

I wouldn't recommend my fellow members to waste 6 k for her since she is neither a beauty nor the attitude is correct now.Dude,

I had her about three years back for a short time and she took 5 k. She looks like a kaamwali bai and had a better attitude then. BJ was slurpy then too but very loose like a spoon in a glass. Didn't enjoy much as I had heard good reviews about her. Never advised about her to anyone. She is way past her prime and has earned a lot so maybe in lots of attitude. Better avoid her. You will get many better deals in Pune if you look right and at a cheaper rate too. Time has come to search for new and green pastures.

RkgRoyal
07-04-17, 17:57
With the help of a senior member, I was able to get connected with the Kharadi Girls. It was a bliss and had a good session with one of them. Enjoyed every moment and it was worth every penny. She is cute and charming. I was introduced to the other girl and we spent some time chit chatting and she too was good.Hi bro,

Please share through PM contact, cost and reference.

SamWise1
07-04-17, 19:56
Thanks to some senior members in forum I got contact on Ritu. Called her in evening and with multiple tries she finally picks up the phone. She quoted 5 k which I agreed. Said she is busy with family in evening. Finally decided to meet late night after 9:30 pm. The apt she ask you to come is someone else's and she uses it only for these deeds.

As written extensively earlier with multiple members she is soft spoken and had good attitude witch is rare in this business. We chatted for sometime and got to the business. She does have good oral skills and does not rush. I like good BJs and like to watch when someone is giving me good head. I took my time with she giving me good head with different position. My favorite was me standing and she on the knees with she sucking my balls first and looking at me from below. Anyway the point is she doesn't not rush. Finally I got all horny and ask her to put protection. Started with missionary and tried couple of different position like she on top and sideways. Finally ended up with doggy. Paid her 6 k (1 k extra) for willingness to please me.

Overall good service due to her attitude and willingness.

I do agree that her face not attractive and I could not do DFK even if she is willing to do it. Her apt also little shady and not very clean. Sr people have given accurate info about her in this forum.

Having done mongering in multiple countries I find the overall she is very subpar in beauty. 3/10 in my scale. However she is 8/10 for her attitude and willingness to please.

I don't know if any other inde available in Pune who is good looking and great provider as well. Please PM If you guys know anyone who is good looking and young.

GreyShade
07-05-17, 14:45
Hi guys,

Requesting your expert opinion. Any of you tried Orchid hotel near Balewadi stadium? Is it GF friendly?

IAm1984
07-05-17, 17:14
Bro,

They don't care if the girl carry an ID. One of the problem is they do ask the other one's name if you are check in alone initially.

So call and SP and arrange any girl will mismatch the name. So better take the girl, check in together nd enjoy.

-Rj.

Hi guys,

Requesting your expert opinion. Any of you tried Orchid hotel near Balewadi stadium? Is it GF friendly?

GreyShade
07-05-17, 17:24
Thanks a lot mate for quick reply. You mean to say that if we check in together they don't ask for girl's ID?

Bro,

They don't care if the girl carry an ID. One of the problem is they do ask the other one's name if you are check in alone initially.

So call and SP and arrange any girl will mismatch the name. So better take the girl, check in together nd enjoy.

-Rj.

Atool
07-05-17, 17:54
Dear Grayshade,

If guest of the hotel and in day time girl come no issue only they will ask ID card only if girl alone come want to access your room! I. E after 10 PM as per my last visit at Orchid.

Hi guys,

GreyShade
07-06-17, 04:40
Bhailog thanks for your inputs.

Dear Grayshade,

If guest of the hotel and in day time girl come no issue only they will ask ID card only if girl alone come want to access your room! I. E after 10 PM as per my last visit at Orchid.

Amit 001
07-06-17, 15:58
I am old player in this. Subscribed here last month. Till then was a silent observer. Sharing here my first experience with Ritu. It's an one week old report. Thanks to the dear ones who shared number of Ritu with me. Called up her and fix the meeting on Sunday morning. Very soft voice. She told to call her before leaving my place. As planned, I reached the place she told in time. It's was raining, so she told that it will take some time to reach. She guided to the place. I think she use this place for this purpose only.

She welcome me at the door. Gave towel to wipe a me out. Allow me to I settle for some time. Had a chit chat. She was not in a hurry. Had fix up a money. And she took my shirt and pants off. And gave a big hug with kiss.

Told to follow her to the bathroom where warm water was ready.

Very smoothly she cleaned my Jonny. Wipe with a towel so smoothly and carefully like a small baby. And took me to the bedroom. Asked me to lie down and gave me oral to put me in heaven. It continues for 15 minutes. Then I asked her to put cover and started session by putting her on top.

She has a clean and tight pussy. Real girlfriend experience. After trying all positions we settle down.

She again took me to bathroom and cleaned the Jonny with warm water.

Gave a special cup of tea.

Due to some urgent work unable to take second session.

Very nice.

Real girlfriend experience.

Only the thing is she is short and average look.

But worth trying.

Happy mongering.

Vivek Pune
07-06-17, 18:54
Hello friends,

Can you please help me with some good indi numbers from Wakad Pimple-Saudagar or Hinjewadi?

I will reciprocate with some good FRs & maybe some hood contacts in future.

Vivek.

AkashMal
07-07-17, 12:43
Please let me know if any one been to HL spa in KP which is there at Lane no 7 end I guess. Please let me know how it is for extra as its been a long I have not went there.

PM me.

Thanks.

ReverseEr89
07-07-17, 15:07
Tried Hadapsar HW Akira / Ayesha / Simaran ending 622. Got digit from loc. She is huge. Very big boobs (loose). Everything is huge. No attitude problem. Everything on menu except anal. She has setup in slpur road lodge. Overall above avg experience for 3 k (1's)+500 room.

Rajeshj
07-07-17, 16:56
Hi guys,

I chatted with one indi on loc add her number ending with *863 and asked to pay 500 via paytm and will share 1 contact however I anyhow deal with 2 contact for 500.

To which she agreed and I payed 500 via ptm. She send me 2 inid number as mentioned below, any once have tried please let me know their reviews.

Reena. Ending with 300 -- have place in Shivjngr - 4 k for 1 HR.

Sonal. Ending with 106 -- no place need to arrange hotel - 6 k.

I tallked to both girls and both are geniun. Any guys tried above let me know.

Also received one message on loc and she WA me and shared her number and pic, any once have tried please let me know their reviews.

Neelam (Place in Wagholi) - ending with 504 - 6 k.

Indragru
07-07-17, 18:00
Striving to be a active member.

Was feeling desperate today & wanted a quick release with low costs.

Tried my luck at BP today on the famous lane, Found one miss Meenakshi in the middle of the BP lane opposite the Pan shop. Heavy makeup on the face but liked her boobs & ass so went ahead listening to johnny.

She took me to her room on the 2nd floor of the building, pretty cramped & stinky but Johnny did not want to give up.

So closed the door & went ahead with the deed, paid her 400 bucks as was agreed downstairs & she went outside.

I thought I am doomed but she soon returned with a condom & newspaper. Pretty strange I thought!

She asked me to remove my clothes & she climbed on the bed to remove hers, pretty swift.

Still holding condom & newspaper in both hands she pulled me & gave a lip kiss. Surprised!

Controlled but she went ahead & put her tongue inside & pressed my balls. Johnny was hot like rod.

Pressed her boobs & licked a bit on neck. She put the condom & took me in missionary position. I started with slow thrusts but she asked me to hurry up so started banging fast.

Her pussy was loose but she did tricks with her legs & manged to gave me enough traction on the dick to cum.

Was done in 5 min, she cleaned with news paper & got dressed. Gave me another kiss & we parted.

Overall a quick but satisfying experience!

Attitude- 8 (Did not expected what I got in BP).

Pussy- 5.

Boobs- 8 (Nice & big).

Damage- 400 Rs + half of my ciggy.

She managed to make an impact on me, I will try her again.

RomitMehta
07-07-17, 19:54
Hi friends,

I m in Pune this weekend.

Help required with Pune contacts and references.

Your help shall be reciprocated by Mumbai contacts.

Awaiting to hear from seniors as well as experienced persons.

Happy mongering.

Romit mehta.

AmpMax
07-07-17, 22:26
Last week, went to a spa that opened about 3 m back in KP near a famous dessert place and a craft beer joint. Name is like a secret society from Dan Brown novels.

Place has reasonably good ambience, clean, large rooms with doors and attached shower in my room. As expected from a new place, all new towels, etc. Soap and Oil was ok, nothing to write home about. Counter as in nearbuy.

Masseuse was NE, had met her once previously at another spa. A lot of complaints about LE action and how it had become very difficult to do anything fun. Massage was average. Gal had strictly average looks and body. And kind of whiny.

The only positive thing was we had already agreed to go the distance, which we did. But it was extremely hurried and no fun at all. Just another tick on the scorecard. Cost 4 k.

Wir. No. Will try a take out once to see if QoS improves.

Chou7557
07-08-17, 01:38
Hi seniors,

I will be visiting Pune for two days on 24/25 July. I want to start mongering and have developed a fantasy towards having an indie with good GFE. Can any of you guys help me with a reference. I am very new in this mongering and have nothing special to reciprocate.

Rock2085
07-08-17, 05:00
SP in KP messaged me these pics.

Had anyone tried her? Planning to visit tomorrow.

Oyzvorfs
07-08-17, 05:03
Hi buddy,

Can you tell me which girl it was?

The pink one one with shorts? The one with the white towel? Or any others from my first post on this matter, will really appreciate the response.

Cheers.Nisha is the one in shorts.

Rock9991
07-08-17, 11:09
Hi Seniour members,

I m silent reader of the forum, Want to find girl in BP. Anyone has any leads? BP is safe?

IAm1984
07-08-17, 11:18
Bro,

Does Reena digits start with 787? If so she looks avg, DFK is there and she ready for different positions.

Sonal is same Sneha start with 901 and from Mundhwa? I didn't like her. She is below avg.

Can you PM me Neelam contacts with ref ?

-thanks.

-Rj.

Hi guys,

I chatted with one indi on loc add her number ending with *863 and asked to pay 500 via paytm and will share 1 contact however I anyhow deal with 2 contact for 500.

To which she agreed and I payed 500 via ptm. She send me 2 inid number as mentioned below, any once have tried please let me know their reviews.

Also received one message on loc and she WA me and shared her number and pic, any once have tried please let me know their reviews.

PuneGuy2006
07-08-17, 11:51
Did you try any of the chick, please share the feedback along with SP last 3 digit.

Hi all,

On to the massage now, she knew from minute one; what it was that I wanted, so she didn't shy away from the hints and the teasing, at one point, she reached under my body and grabbed my penis and played with it for a good couple minutes. Conversation continued, about how many places in Pune have I tried, other Thais I like, etc etc; now beware, although she was constantly teasing, she wouldn't drop the extras option, finally I had to ask, and quote a price myself..

Atrimat
07-08-17, 13:28
Well, I was looking for less expensive FS or extras. Hence, I was focusing on MP recently. After I visited two MPs on Satara Road a fortnight ago with there expectations however I was put off to see if that there were nothing on offer except average massage. (I have written FR separately on them).

After mongering further and PM with couple of seniors, I got a better idea of MP working and also that extras are hard to find there.

I still continued and found this MP in heart of Pune city. On phone they indicated about extras while explaining the charges. Visited today. The address was not given on phone and I was guided to the place when I reached the spot. (I was made to wait for more than half an hour even before I was guided there). Once I was guided, I was asked to wait as the rooms were occupied. Then I was called in (I was standing outside on road as there was no waiting room as such inside).

I choose cream massage for 2 k which is expensive and negotiated it to 1.7 k with promise of more discount in next visit. I was curious to know so I went ahead and paid. Also they had one common bathroom and water issues so I selected this massage so that I can do away without taking bath there.

I was assigned an indi who was short and wheatish (I didn't choose which actually I wish I would have, as younger girls were also available which I noticed which leaving the place). There was no dispo but one thin cotton a bit dirty looking but might be washed towel. So I thought I would achieve my experience of massage without dispo. However, therapist suggested keeping my underwear on! It was a cramped room and a small massage table which not comfortable at all. There was no a. See. Only a wall mounted fan. The lady started massage with back and then legs and asked if I want butt massage. I asked the charges and she quoted 0.3 k. I asked for extras and she quoted 2 k for B2B, top access 1.5 K, HJ 0.6 k. After a thought I decided for B2B which includes butt massage. There is no negotiations.

One thing I must mention here. The rooms are cramped and have wood and glass used for portions and doors with no curtains and no locks. However, they have put posters to cover the glass. The lady also assured me it is safe and no one will come here except her.

Anyway she removed my under wear for butt massage. It was first time for me to have a naked massage so I enjoyed. Then turnover and leg massage. Then no chest massage she started B2B and started undressing (she didn't remove her salwar though). She wiped herself with a tissue and she slept on the massage table and I went on her. She offered smooches and anything that I wanted (kissing). As the table was so cramped and she is stout and I am so it was getting uncomfortable for space. After a while I have up and didn't need HJ to reach satisfaction.

The lady was polite and had good attitude. I felt it was a good experience however next time if I go here again, I will choose the girl.

Total damage: 1.7 k for massage and 2 k for B2B.

Massage: 3/10 as it was hardly there any massage as compared to the spa experience.

Attitude: 7/10.

Girl face: 5/10.

Figure: 6/10.

May try again with another girl as I know the tricks and may try to negotiate hard based on this experience.

I request you not to PM me for the details of this MP as I want to try with another girl before I can share any further details.

Also I experiences that I didn't get any response for my PM and hence I want to strictly share details with those who share details with me.

BobbyHar101
07-08-17, 18:27
About a week old FR.

Wanted to have some fun and so tried looking at NB for my regular spa in KP (Why spa. Recently renamed to I spa). They've hiked up the NB rates and so I was pretty pissed. Anyway wanted to see my regular therapist there and called them up. The receptionist said that she went back to Thailand and would be returning after a month or so. So, I decided to try a different spa this time. RTFF'd the forum for the last 6 months FRs and found some good FRs on this spa. Called the receptionist and negotiated to provide the same NB rate at the counter. He agreed.

Fast forward to the evening. I was roaming the north main road trying to find where this spa. It was a few meters inside from the main road. The building looks like a Goan cottage tucked between other such buildings. The ambience at the reception looked good. Asked him to give the best therapist if he wants me to come back regularly. He assigned a petite Thai Miss E. Went upstairs to the room and it was too damn spacious with a bath tub and an attached bathroom. Undressed myself and just wrapped the towel. As soon as she enters I said that I don't want the dispo. She smiled and I knew that extras were on.

Started with the massage and she kept pulling down the towel for a while and covering back again. This happened a few times. The massage itself was extraordinary. She also kept touching the balls during the bum massage. All the while I was making conversation with her to make her comfortable for the big buffet. Turns out I was her first customer for the day. Anyway, she asks me to turn around and placed the towel on the already saluting johnny. She kept staring at it while massage the legs and said "OMG. So big". Don't they all say that as a hint She herself asked if I wanted any extras. I asked what's on offer and she told B2B. Before she even uttered the rate I said that I take it at Why spa for 2 k. She tried negotiating it to 3 k saying 2 k is too less. She was rubbing my balls doing the negotiation (damn, she must have done an MBA). We haggled for a bit and settled at 2.5 k. Paid her and she goes into the washroom and comes out topless in a dispo. I was like WTF! The boobs were at the most an A (she was wearing a heavily padded bra till then). She started pouring oil on the johnny and started giving a good sensual massage. I tried fingering her hairy pussy but she resisted and asked for 0.5 k. I agreed thinking that it would make the experience better. Turned out it didn't. She didn't let me finger saying that it pains. We had good fun sliding over each other for the next 40 minutes and she started giving me a HJ. Came in a few minutes and she went to the shower to clean up. I could have joined but wasn't really interested and so took the shower after her and left.

Rating:

Face: 6/10 (Not great but good for a Thai).

Boobs: 5/10 (Well, I prefer busty therapists).

Pussy: 5/10 (Really tight but didn't give me proper access, so.).

B2 B: 7/10 (She was petite so the sliding on each other was easy).

Damages: 1.5 k (counter) + 3 k (B2B and HJ).

WIR: No, I'd prefer testing the waters.

**Fellow mongerers- Please provide any info about busty GFE therapists in KP spas. I can reciprocate with such similar ones.

Play safe.

Johnny186
07-08-17, 20:46
Hi brothers,

I'm new to Pune came to enjoy this weekend on a road trip from Hyderabad. I will be leaving at 4 pm on Monday.

Could you please help in getting any contacts of indies or SP, want to try girl not aunty.

I will help you with the contacts I have in Hyderabad and Kolkata.

Thanks,

Happy and safe mongering.

Jaggs
07-08-17, 20:50
Hey guys, have anyone seen / tried ads posted by ratiraj.com on Locanto. There are lots of them. It seems fake, still want to know if anyone has any experiences.

Cheers.

Jaggs.

IAmKul81
07-08-17, 20:55
Tried the S spa banner few weeks ago, it is in a narrow lane besides a famous clothes brand shop. Took a NB coupon of 1 K and went inside. Was assigned Miss and, as it was my first time and didn't know any of the therapists. Went inside the room. Rooms are huge. Two massage tables, attached bathroom with tubs. Really spacious. A small petite therapist came in and started massage with disposables on. After some time asked her to remove and she obliged. General chit chat and she asked if wanted any extras. She was petite so didn't feel like body to body. Rates were usual 3 K B2B and 1 K HJ. Tried to bargain for .5 K HJ but she didn't budge. At the end she saw Johnny salute and I asked her to touch it. Then I told her that she could lose. 5 k and as was her first client. Somehow convinced her for .5 k. No touching allowed still managed to grab her ass. Came in few minutes and she too was relieved as she earned .5 K in no time. Asked her for FS but she said no. Did not get to see the other therapists so not sure if will try the spa again. Also after the raid playing safe.

PuneGuy2006
07-09-17, 10:46
I think she is Russian, my SP quoted 12 k for short time, did not try though, please share feedback if you tried her.

Vivek Pune
07-09-17, 12:29
Called why spa above bookstore. Both A and L (kismat) have gone back to Thailand for visa renewal. Everything else is pale and dry stuff. Do not waste money on here. Until A & L comes back.

Ssdel
07-09-17, 12:42
Going by the pic definitely visit this alley ASAP.

Cheers.

Ss.

Member #4484
07-09-17, 13:27
Hello everyone,

New member here. Have been following this thread for a while and finally got a membership. Thought I would start with a review instead of asking everyone for leads right away.

Visited A spa in the popular Aundh Mall last week.

The Ambience outside was good but the rooms are pathetic. The beds smell of oil and the Shower was kind of broken and the water leaked on to the floor in the room.

Anyway, I was assigned Miss L who claimed to be from Thailand and 19. Super skinny and barely any boobs at all. Has a big tattoo on her back. The massage was sub par and after about 20 minutes she asked me if I wanted services.

She asked 1 k for HJ and 3 k for B2B. Negotiated and got her to give me a BBBJ for 2 k. Did not speak English at all. Hard time communicating. Demanded cash and I asked for Paytm.

She had to go out and get someone else's phone and call another person and then transfer. Wasted about 15 minutes. BBBJ was ok. She was in a hurry to just get over with it. Was down for DFK but that was average too. I had to finish myself off in the end. After which I even had another 20 mins of time left as I had opted for 90. She just wanted me to take a shower and leave. Pathetic experience.

Visited this around 8 pm. Tip for anyone who wants to visit, do not go during peak mall hours as the door to the Spa faces the escalator and there are chairs arranged right in front of it with a lot of people sitting.

All in all a bad experience.

Rating:

Face: 5/10.

Boobs: 2/10.

Pussy: 5/10.

BBBJ: 6/10.

Damages: 2 k (counter) + 2 k (BBBJ and HJ).

Play safe.

Superman991
07-09-17, 15:51
Some [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]has ad on locanto for 3 some.

Anyone knows anything?

Please guide.

What your take on this locanto ads?

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Ssdel
07-09-17, 20:18
Locanto is notorious for fraud & scam masters.

Be cautious and tread the known path otherwise you may find trouble at your destination.

Keep banging.

Ss.

Anyone knows anything?

Please guide.

What your take on this locanto ads?

TittyBoy
07-10-17, 06:03
Looks like this has shut down. Had been there yesterday at around 7 pm and it was closed.

TB.

Tried the S spa banner few weeks ago, it is in a narrow lane besides a famous clothes brand shop. Took a NB coupon of 1 K and went inside. Was assigned Miss and, as it was my first time and didn't know any of the therapists. Went inside the room. Rooms are huge. Two massage tables, attached bathroom with tubs. Really spacious. A small petite therapist came in and started massage with disposables on. After some time asked her to remove and she obliged. General chit chat and she asked if wanted any extras. She was petite so didn't feel like body to body. Rates were usual 3 K B2B and 1 K HJ. Tried to bargain for .5 K HJ but she didn't budge. At the end she saw Johnny salute and I asked her to touch it. Then I told her that she could lose. 5 k and as was her first client. Somehow convinced her for .5 k. No touching allowed still managed to grab her ass. Came in few minutes and she too was relieved as she earned .5 K in no time. Asked her for FS but she said no. Did not get to see the other therapists so not sure if will try the spa again. Also after the raid playing safe.

Vivek Pune
07-10-17, 16:25
This is my first FR. Or maybe one after quite a lot of time.

Been to A spa in Aundh. The girl at reception was professional. Didn't do any tantrums about NB coupon. Just simply accepted & called a girl. Name starting with and. Difficult to pronounce correctly.

The girl was in good figure. Was smiling all throughout. Negative side was very little English skills.

So,

Miss and came in and started the massage. I asked her to close the door but she said the management asked her to keep it open and just close the curtain. First KLPD. Still after curtain closed, there was bit of privacy. There was no signals from girl even after 30 mins. So I started giving her hints by raising my bum & then touching her legs / hands. She said "Police here yesterday" in her limited English skills. Still she kept saying that. Finally She offered HJ with top access for 2 K. I said I will give only 1 k for HJ with top access. Deal done on 1200.

HJ was good. But her melons were great. Pressed and sucked them nicely. She was bit scared though. Because of LE stiff.

Anyways it was not bad experience. 999 NB and 1200 for HJ with top access.

Biggest positive is. Spa ambience, cleanliness & polite receptionist.

Negative. Maybe because of LE, not much available on table.

B. T. W. Y spa Aundh seems to be closed. Temp or permi, not sure. Went there and it was closed with small chit on glass door.

Seniors, can you please help me with some indi contact around wakas area. Will be really grateful.

RessrRcky
07-10-17, 16:27
Hello friends,

Anybody know African indie who is living in pmp grv in her house, her last digit is 857. She quote ST for 5 K with room, and 10 K Full night. I want to go if her service is good. So please give feedback about that girl.

Thanks in advance.

JacobCock7
07-10-17, 18:42
Hi,

Do you have pic for this Reena, I have a number but ending in 548.

Hi guys,

IAmKul81
07-10-17, 19:50
Maybe due to the recent raid.

Looks like this has shut down. Had been there yesterday at around 7 pm and it was closed.

TB.

Appolo13
07-10-17, 20:10
Tonight I called 7-8 SPs. A couple of them told that there are some problems. Rest did not have any availability.

Sounded like big crackdown. Never seen such a situation.

Anyone had similar experiences? I am talking about Viman Nagar and associated areas.

Ssdel
07-11-17, 02:35
Similar is being reported in Delhi & gurgaon & Jaipur too.

Unprecedentedly spa / MP & SP's under the lens.

Be safe & tread cautiously.

Cheers.

Ss.

Tonight I called 7-8 SPs. A couple of them told that there are some problems. Rest did not have any availability.

Anyone had similar experiences? I am talking about Viman Nagar and associated areas.

Hunter1982
07-11-17, 04:55
Dear fellow mongers,

Please share new contact for SP Kishore who operated in are at vet and later VM. His old # ended with 137. Appreciate if anyone could PM me with trusted reasonable SP.

Thanks in advance.

Hunter.

Atrimat
07-11-17, 06:14

Anyone had similar experiences? I am talking about Viman Nagar and associated areas.I didn't contact any SP recently. However, I experienced strange behaviour from SPA therapist in last couple of weeks and no extras were on offer and also not even hints for extras. I got extras offered in one out of three MPs and that too at exorbitant rate!

Hunter1982
07-11-17, 07:45
Dear fellow mongers,

Please share new contact for SP Kishore who operated in are at vet and later VM. His old # ended with 137. Appreciate if anyone could PM me with trusted reasonable SP.

Thanks in advance.

Hunter.Number ends with 137 not 237.

WishList15
07-11-17, 13:05
Hi,

Anyone tried her. Did not find any FR on her. Would appreciate feedback. PM active.

AbcCool
07-11-17, 14:26
I'm in a very high mood for action. I had been planning to go for the past 3 days. But somehow, missed. Now I'm like somehow I need to do it.

But my trusted sp's told me its closed.

So I Called several SP's in locanto. None of them are picking up call.

I then tried Neha-inde contact, which I got it ages back from this forum. Number has changed.

Pallavi picked up the call and she asked me how I got number. I told someone in this forum gave me.

She asked what rate That fellow told? I just told 4 k 1 shot. With so much damn attitude, she told, its wrong rate and cut the call.

Looks like many MP's have also cracked down. Wish I had a GF!

RedAlloy
07-11-17, 16:32
I brought mankind sildenafil 50 MG from online as you cannot purchase without prescription from medicals. Was reluctant to try as counterfeit tablet can cause many side effects. So after receiving sildenafil tablet, I cut tablet into 4 pieces and only consumed one part appr. 10 MG. But to my surprise the effect was very good. The penis was very hard after half an hour and I could do sex for more than 20 minutes. Any body had experience this. As I was thinking this tablets will not enhance performance. But wanted to give a try so tried to the best of result. But hesitant to use again as there might be long term side effect.

Appolo13
07-11-17, 16:45
I'm in a very high mood for action. I had been planning to go for the past 3 days. But somehow, missed. Now I'm like somehow I need to do it.

But my trusted sp's told me its closed.

So I Called several SP's in locanto. None of them are picking up call.

I then tried Neha-inde contact, which I got it ages back from this forum. Number has changed.

Pallavi picked up the call and she asked me how I got number. I told someone in this forum gave me.

She asked what rate That fellow told? I just told 4 k 1 shot. With so much damn attitude, she told, its wrong rate and cut the call.

Looks like many MP's have also cracked down. Wish I had a GF!Wow. It sounds like there is something going on.

Ssdel
07-11-17, 18:30
Anything which is chemical based is bound to affect your body in the long run.

Choose wisely & stay safe.

I brought mankind sildenafil 50 MG from online as you cannot purchase without prescription from medicals. Was reluctant to try as counterfeit tablet can cause many side effects. So after receiving sildenafil tablet, I cut tablet into 4 pieces and only consumed one part appr. 10 MG. But to my surprise the effect was very good. The penis was very hard after half an hour and I could do sex for more than 20 minutes. Any body had experience this. As I was thinking this tablets will not enhance performance. But wanted to give a try so tried to the best of result. But hesitant to use again as there might be long term side effect.

BloodyMary
07-12-17, 03:23
Can anyone please share me Ritu's digit.

BloodyMary
07-12-17, 04:56
I am old player in this. Subscribed here last month. Till then was a silent observer. Sharing here my first experience with Ritu. It's an one week old report. Thanks to the dear ones who shared number of Ritu with me. Called up her and fix the meeting on Sunday morning. Very soft voice. She told to call her before leaving my place. As planned, I reached the place she told in time. It's was raining, so she told that it will take some time to reach. She guided to the place. I think she use this place for this purpose only.

She welcome me at the door. Gave towel to wipe a me out. Allow me to I settle for some time. Had a chit chat. She was not in a hurry. Had fix up a money. And she took my shirt and pants off. And gave a big hug with kiss.

Told to follow her to the bathroom where warm water was ready.

Very smoothly she cleaned my Jonny. Wipe with a towel so smoothly and carefully like a small baby. And took me to the bedroom. Asked me to lie down and gave me oral to put me in heaven. It continues for 15 minutes. Then I asked her to put cover and started session by putting her on top.

She has a clean and tight pussy. Real girlfriend experience. After trying all positions we settle down.

She again took me to bathroom and cleaned the Jonny with warm water..Can anyone provide Ritus digit.

Rock2085
07-12-17, 06:05
Going by the pic definitely visit this alley ASAP.

Cheers.

Ss.Something is going on. SP cancelled the meeting. Told me I have to wait.

So contacted the other SP, he told that there is some LE issue going on. He will contact me after issue is resolved.

Rj2612
07-12-17, 08:02
Wow. It sounds like there is something going on.But after reading so much about crackdowns and whatnot, I thought it best no to. No use if there are no extras plus lot of known places are temporarily shut.

Smart1
07-12-17, 10:13
Hi Brothers,

Please recommend some good girl friendly hotels in Pune where I can take a hot model and there won't be any issues.

Thanks in advance.

Rahul7841
07-12-17, 11:16
Hi,

I got call from Kajal Escort. They want me to register with 840 rs and they will give me high profile madam contact details. If everything goes fine I can have sex with that madam and earn money from her.

Does this work? Or it is a fake.

BloodyMary
07-12-17, 16:54
I tried this it's in a very crowded place all around. All people out there just keeping a watch and I don't know why all the male Africans gather out I found out the place is very much unsafe I think one must not go there and she does not look the same as shown in photos.

BloodyMary
07-12-17, 16:56
Yes there is a major crackdown in the city confirmed!

Superman991
07-12-17, 17:39
Hi,

I got call from Kajal Escort. They want me to register with 840 rs and they will give me high profile madam contact details. If everything goes fine I can have sex with that madam and earn money from her.

Does this work? Or it is a fake.Fake dude don't pay advance.

Superman991
07-12-17, 18:27
Following couples for threesome on loc from some days.

Got one Sheha or something replying and saying 5 k for 3 shots 11 to 4. Hadaspar area she stays in.

Any review?

M planning.

Other one Neha from kp lane 7 asking 1000 via paytm.

Anything in advance is fishy so dropping off.

Keeping banging.

Ssdel
07-12-17, 18:36
Most probably.

Never pay advance whatsoever.

Save your money going down the drain.

Cheers.

Ss.

Hi,

Ssdel
07-12-17, 18:38
It's a complete crackdown.

Stay safe.

Something is going on. SP cancelled the meeting. Told me I have to wait.

So contacted the other SP, he told that there is some LE issue going on. He will contact me after issue is resolved.

Sunny2345
07-12-17, 18:56
It would be fake.

Hi,

Atrimat
07-12-17, 19:17
Hi,

Does this work? Or it is a fake.It is fake according to me. They will give some reason and demand more money from you once you have paid Rs 840 and this continues till you drop or till they stop responding you. So play safe bro!

IAm1984
07-12-17, 19:34
Also don't register mob number everywhere I feel.

Hi,

ReverseEr89
07-13-17, 03:49
It's a complete crackdown.

Stay safe.Refer Pune mirror page 6.

Police flesh out modus operandi of sex rackets.

News stats that Bihari girl passed off as a Russian with lenses.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Appolo13
07-13-17, 05:28
I did get hold of an old time SP.

She is from Delhi.

Looks: average.

Boobs: mid size.

Pussy: tight.

GFE: above average.

DFK: sucks the lips in. Intense but raw.

CBJ / BBBJ: good.

Place: rundown / shady with queaking bed.

Time watcher: no.

WIR: yes. Much better than what we typically get.

After the deed, spent a lot of time with SP understanding how he runs his business. He told 12 SPs were arrested in last 2 weeks.

So, don't try new sps for next 4-5 weeks. Go to trusted ones otherwise you are taking risk or will be frustrated.

I will share contacts on trusted requests only. People who shared contacts with me in the past. Don't ask otherwise for now.

Rohan460
07-13-17, 09:16
I did get hold of an old time SP.

She is from Delhi.

Looks: average.

Boobs: mid size.

Pussy: tight.

GFE: above average.

DFK: sucks the lips in. Intense but raw.

CBJ / BBBJ: good.

Place: rundown / shady with queaking bed.

Time watcher: no.

WIR: yes. Much better than what we typically get.

After the deed, spent a lot of time with SP understanding how he runs his business. He told 12 SPs were arrested in last 2 weeks.

So, don't try new sps for next 4-5 weeks. Go to trusted ones otherwise you are taking risk or will be frustrated.

I will share contacts on trusted requests only. People who shared contacts with me in the past. Don't ask otherwise for now.I'm going to visit Pune next week, Can you share SP digits in PM.