PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

NileshBoy
07-13-17, 09:20
Hi all,

Is Ritu changes her number end with 131 if yes it will be really useful.

To get her new no please.

Kkarunkk
07-13-17, 10:23
It is fake according to me. They will give some reason and demand more money from you once you have paid Rs 840 and this continues till you drop or till they stop responding you. So play safe bro!I have a personal experience with this sort of thing. Its a money making racket and they find gullible mongers like us and have a ball of a time at our expense. Don't try it. Its all fraud. There is also a similar so called "Friendship Club" they operate from various cities, and have phone numbers that end up in a totally different city. During my early days of mongering. I paid 3000 bucks and they do not give you a single contact. And if they do give any, it will be a wrong number and you may end up with that girl's brother or father chasing you for the calls. So just keep away from that shit.

Kkarunkk
07-13-17, 10:39
Anything which is chemical based is bound to affect your body in the long run.

Choose wisely & stay safe.I have replied to this sort of a query earlier too.

Please do not try such stuff unless you are having problems with your erection. As simple as that. Why do you want to unnecessarily get into other medical issues?

Secondly, for all those who do want to better their performance, try something that is not having any side effects, but it takes a while for results to show and you must have the patience. There is a Homeopathy Company from Germany called Reckweg. Their medicines are available in India and sold in most homeopathy outlets. The medicine for better sexual performance. Actually it is a 'medicine' for those who have ED (Erectile Dysfunction) meaning those who cannot get their johnny UP or those who cannot retain the hardness for a long time. The medicine is called are 41. Ask for it. It costs about 200 bucks. Safe, easy to use, clear instructions. And it is Homeopathic so no side effects. I used it for a month and I am really extremely happy with it.

Two weeks ago, I had finally managed to get to my place my spa therapist, whom I visited regularly. I was so shocked with my own performance. I went on for over 40 minutes without ejaculation. Never happened to me in my lifetime. True! And if you are wondering. I am a little over 50 now. Thanks to this medicine called are 41. This is not a coded name, that's the name of the medicine, you can google it too and read about it. Available in many Homeopathy stores. Try it out if you wish. Rather than Mankin / Suhagra / Penegra etc etc.

Good luck. Happy Mongering!

BloodyMary
07-13-17, 11:10
Police raided a spa at Baner and found out a racket so is the crackdown.

http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://punemirror.indiatimes.com/pune/crime/three-arrested-for-operating-sex-racket-from-aundh-parlour/articleshow/59393836.cms&grqid=bXemR46X&hl=en-IN

AkashMal
07-13-17, 15:07
Just read the news in Pune mirror pg 6. They have shown 2 snaps of building, one of the building is where healthland spa is located? Because last week I got whatsapp from HL spa with offer of 20% off. It was tempting but I didn't go, seems it was a good decision.

Refer Pune mirror page 6.

Police flesh out modus operandi of sex rackets.

News stats that Bihari girl passed off as a Russian with lenses.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

Praks111
07-13-17, 15:26
Guys,

Just to echo the message which our friends have posted; Please play safe at Pune. A number of SPs and some spas have been raided. Even the mongering heaven hotels / lodges are under scanner. LE is on the prowl. Please use your hands it is safe.

Last thing I would add is V hotel though a safest place in the past has become the most unsafe not just LE it is fake LE and other goons who hang around the street are making this place a center of money making.

Desire83
07-13-17, 16:48
Hi, I am in Pune for 2 days (14th and 15th) . Can someone please suggest some spas or SPs. My budget is upto 2500 for ST. I love chatty flirtatious girls. Good looks is a bonus. I am in Koregaon park but can travel. Thank youuu.

ShandinMine
07-13-17, 19:47
A therapist I chat with at times told me today her spa has asked all girls to stay at their flat. They are called in only when a booking is made. She told me it's a lot of police action, that's why.

So yes, be extra careful.

-Shandi.

Guys,

Just to echo the message which our friends have posted; Please play safe at Pune. A number of SPs and some spas have been raided. Even the mongering heaven hotels / lodges are under scanner. LE is on the prowl. Please use your hands it is safe.

Last thing I would add is V hotel though a safest place in the past has become the most unsafe not just LE it is fake LE and other goons who hang around the street are making this place a center of money making.

ReverseEr89
07-14-17, 06:48
Today tried girl from Sbhash ending 215. Slim, avg boob, medium height, dusky, with lot of mark. Pic is photoshopped. Ready for outcall. She has setup in one old building in CMP area. Place is very old with water leakage problem. Service includes BJ, CBJ, wot, rimming, doggy. DFK not tried. Overall cooperative girl with avg look and good service for 4 k 1's (bit overpaid 6 k 2's).

JohnSnow12
07-14-17, 10:07
I chatted with B2B queen of why spa. She said why spa is closed now and there is LE problem so she told me to not to visit spas these days. She is now in Thailand and will come back after every thing is settled down here.

So guys control your desires for some days ahead and be safe.

Kp6305
07-14-17, 12:59
Guys,

Any indies active in Pune for st.

All old contacts went inactive it seems.

Even famous Tutli bro suggested to import from Mumbai due to scarcity in Pune.

Any thing that is reliable and active for quick action in Pune?

Please ping me, I can help with Bangalore if needed.

IAm1984
07-14-17, 17:22
As you can see, In Pune lot of LE actions are going on. So No to spa.

If you have any Indie contacts, go for it. If you require any PM.

-Rj.

Hi, I am in Pune for 2 days (14th and 15th) . Can someone please suggest some spas or SPs. My budget is upto 2500 for ST. I love chatty flirtatious girls. Good looks is a bonus. I am in Koregaon park but can travel. Thank youuu.

RomitMehta
07-14-17, 20:28
Hey seniors,

Need your help with contacts in Mumbai and Pune.

Budgeted ones.

Your help can be reciprocated by my contacts if need be.

Awaiting to hear from you all.

Happy mongering.

Regards,

Romit.

RomitMehta
07-14-17, 20:32
Hey seniors,

Need your help with contacts in Mumbai and Pune.

Budgeted ones.

Your help can be reciprocated by my contacts if need be.

Happy mongering.

Regards,

Romit.

RahulKhanna701
07-15-17, 03:14
Hey guys,

Gone be in Pune for couple of days. Would be great if one can share some quality numbers.

RahulKhanna701
07-15-17, 06:51
Hey guys,

Gone be in Pune for couple of days. Would be great if one can share some quality numbers.Can share some numbers in Bangalore for exchange.

RohanDe
07-15-17, 10:37
Hello fellow bros.

Has anyone tried brid named [Names in Code Deleted by Admin]?

No ending 194? You can.

PM me as well, thanks.

Rohan.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Remobby
07-15-17, 13:06
Had bought a NB coupon and booked appointment with SPA named after perfume on Highstreet. Was given a NE. One hour massage was good. Silent massager, did not speak any. No sign of extras, stayed away from dispo areas. Enjoyed massage and got out. WIR. Not sure.

Sanjay135
07-15-17, 16:30
Got this indi contact from Locanto. Chatted for a while and she quoted 2.5 k for 2 HR and 6 k for full night. She asked for 1 k advance which I finalized to 500 since it is small amount to loose, to which she agreed. After making payment of 500 she said the advance amount is less. I lost trust in her and refused to pay. Guys avoid her not keeping her words. She would ask to make paytm payment on no ending with 97 or 57.

VishudJb
07-15-17, 18:27
Also don't register mob number everywhere I feel.Always a fake.

PuneExplorer
07-15-17, 22:50
I'm not in Pune currently but reading about LE action made me sad. First of all, it's none of anyone's business as deal is happening between adults with their consent. This is my thought process and by legal means it's contradictory.

I feel sad why such schooling and moral education to people who are regularly paying taxes, doing no harm to anyone, wants to maintain secretive identity and moreover we can't even protest about it.

If anyone has legal knowledge, can you please help explaining if someone gets caught at MP then what are the chances that he will be prosecuted and can he challenge legally to LE act?

David9938
07-16-17, 02:54
Hi,

I am in Pune for 2 days 16-17. Can some one suggest some names. Model is a plus. I am in 5 star hotel 30 min away from airport.

I can share some contacts in Bombay in return. Please help me. Budget is 25 k.

Thanks in advance.

CoolDude712
07-16-17, 04:12
Hi,

Sneha is genuine and you can try her.

Even I had her about a month back and she is good.

She can even suggest a place which is OK.

Best of luck and happy mongering.

Cooldude712.

Following couples for threesome on loc from some days.

Got one Sheha or something replying and saying 5 k for 3 shots 11 to 4. Hadaspar area she stays in.

Any review?

M planning.

Other one Neha from kp lane 7 asking 1000 via paytm.

Anything in advance is fishy so dropping off.

Keeping banging.

RohanDe
07-16-17, 07:11
Bros,

Please avoid bird having digits 194 as it's a fake.

One of my friend Lost 2 k as he paid it in advance despite.

Repeated warnings by me, just FYI.

Rohan.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

TonyKimpkin
07-16-17, 17:00
How can anyone tell without looking at face?

Hi,

Anyone tried her. Did not find any FR on her. Would appreciate feedback. PM active.

Ronit B
07-16-17, 18:00
Hello experts,

Need your help with contacts in Pune and Mumbai.

Budgeted ones.

Thanks in advance!

Ronit.

SeriousSam
07-17-17, 10:01
HI Pune Friends.

Well a lot is written about the LE action in Pune. A regular SP called and said has a CIS said no work at all you will get all the time you want, he had a CIS that day.

Next a spa girl from Pune whom I met online wanted me to visit her. She did a lot of follow up last week with business being down. I went she is old around 40.

And working in a spa in KP, gave a good massage and a good handshake with a lot of touching and kissing, I felt with work being down she did not even ask me.

How much will you pay for the extras, she was happy I went and she did a awesome job, so during dry days you can get better services just need to take risk.

Bondrep111
07-17-17, 11:39
I am old player in this. Subscribed here last month. Till then was a silent observer. Sharing here my first experience with Ritu. It's an one week old report. Thanks to the dear ones who shared number of Ritu with me. Called up her and fix the meeting on Sunday morning. Very soft voice. She told to call her before leaving my place. As planned, I reached the place she told in time. It's was raining, so she told that it will take some time to reach. She guided to the place. I think she use this place for this purpose only.

She welcome me at the door. Gave towel to wipe a me out. Allow me to I settle for some time. Had a chit chat. She was not in a hurry. Had fix up a money. And she took my shirt and pants off. And gave a big hug with kiss.

Told to follow her to the bathroom where warm water was ready.

Very smoothly she cleaned my Jonny. Wipe with a towel so smoothly and carefully like a small baby. And took me to the bedroom. Asked me to lie down and gave me oral to put me in heaven. It continues for 15 minutes. Then I asked her to put cover and started session by putting her on top.

She has a clean and tight pussy. Real girlfriend experience. After trying all positions we settle down..Can you share her number please? Thanks. Spas are all closed.

MyDream8
07-17-17, 14:35
I got a contact while exploring my options. One lady picked up the call.

I have been informed that their centre provides massage service at home by lady therapist aged between 25-28.

She told that therapist is ready to come at hotel or lodge also. In fact, suggestion came from her only.

But I asked to give me choice of therapist and send photos. She denied.

I agreed to try my luck but suddenly I had to rush to office work.

Does anyone availed such home service?

Is it worth risk taking to call stranger at your home?

What are the options if lady starts blackmailing you after entering your home?

Rahul7841
07-18-17, 01:49
Any report on Meenu whose number ending with 518?

She asked 6 k per 2 hours, negotiated down to 4 k.

Will go this weekend.

Worth?

IAm1984
07-18-17, 03:42
BRo, which sneha is your talking about? Her number ends with 7219 or 1016?

If not please provide last 3 digits of her number. Want to verify.

Rj.

Hi,

Cooldude712.

PleasureForYou
07-18-17, 04:40
On okc got connected to this one chick Akshita Sharma asking for 1000 advance is she genuine?

Attaching the photo claims to be an event management chick always in some or the other emergency. Please confirm attached pic. Or is it some random pic. 5 k demand.

AmpMax
07-18-17, 05:03
Spas are all closed.Not quite sure about this. I got invited today by a gal to her spa. What makes you say all spas are closed?

Double Shot
07-18-17, 17:39
Any report on Meenu whose number ending with 518?

She asked 6 k per 2 hours, negotiated down to 4 k.

Will go this weekend.

Worth?She says there will another girl with her. But that other girl only gives BJ, no other service. (there was no mention about another girl in your post).

Meenu writes in her advt that she is horny. That is true, she will make you suck her pussy till she cums. On pretext that she became "hot" because of you. Very poor service from both.

The apartment is in shambles and has only one small dirty matress on floor. No bed.

Avoid completely even if SHE gives you 4 k.

Double Shot.

Bond Bond
07-18-17, 17:46
Please RTFF. Any advance request can be a fraud. Many mongers have lost money. Please do not pay advance.

On okc got connected to this one chick Akshita Sharma asking for 1000 advance is she genuine?

Attaching the photo claims to be an event management chick always in some or the other emergency. Please confirm attached pic. Or is it some random pic. 5 k demand.

Bond Bond
07-18-17, 17:50
Hi,

Most of us use a secret mobile number for mongering, private email ID's etc, so why risk calling a girl home. It would be really embarrassing if she isn't dressed well. You know what I mean. A lot of our societies have security guards or CCTV and this could be risky. Hotel or lodge would a safe bet. But take your pick. Just my views.

I got a contact while exploring my options. One lady picked up the call.
I have been informed that their centre provides massage service at home by lady therapist aged between 25-28.

She told that therapist is ready to come at hotel or lodge also. In fact, suggestion came from her only.

But I asked to give me choice of therapist and send photos. She denied.

I agreed to try my luck but suddenly I had to rush to office work.

Does anyone availed such home service?

Is it worth risk taking to call stranger at your home?

What are the options if lady starts blackmailing you after entering your home?

TittyBoy
07-19-17, 03:00
Most of the spas have closed for indefinite time. And its happening with 1 by 1. My two GF s in different spas confirmed this.

TB.

Not quite sure about this. I got invited today by a gal to her spa. What makes you say all spas are closed?

ReverseEr89
07-19-17, 03:23
Tried HW from CMP area trucaller name mmtaj shkh ending 313. She shared her digit saying call if you need girls. I had one SP Sbhash girl at her place. She provide place, girls and service also. Place is very old building. Nothing great about her. Service include wot, CBJ, no DFK. Charges 2.5 k.

Sitting Duck
07-19-17, 10:48
Hi,

I am getting messages on WA from some SPs offering either Indians or Russians but at their normal inflated rates. Has LE action subsided now? Is it safe to get someone outcall to a decent hotel room?

Cheers,

SD.

Kkarunkk
07-19-17, 11:05
Hi,

Most of us use a secret mobile number for mongering, private email ID's etc, so why risk calling a girl home. It would be really embarrassing if she isn't dressed well. You know what I mean. A lot of our societies have security guards or CCTV and this could be risky. Hotel or lodge would a safe bet. But take your pick. Just my views.I totally agree with Bond.

Don't take the risk.

I used to frequent a spa earlier in P.S. I made friendship with one of the therapists (NE). For the first couple of times, I asked her out. We went from Lunch, to movies to dinner, to drinks and after 5 pr 6 such meets, I called her home. By that time she was fully aware of my dislikes and likes, and how to behave in a typical Indian society. So when she came home, she herself asked me even before I told her, whether she can wear shorts. Whether I like her to come in Jeans or salvar- kurtaa. Etc.

What I am trying to say is bring home a person who also care about your status in your own society. So finally I asked her to come like a normal Indian girl, in jeans or salvar. Kurta, and without make-up and lipstick etc. She came the way I told her to, and changed in my flat into a sexy outfit. And when she went back, she changed back to normal wear. So as not to look like a typical "professional" and raise eye brows.

So bring home a person whom you know and can trust. And who will come home in a condition that you decide.

Otherwise, don't take the risk. This few minutes of pleasure is not worth the risk of being kicked out shamefully from a society.

Kkarunkk
07-19-17, 11:10
Please RTFF. Any advance request can be a fraud. Many mongers have lost money. Please do not pay advance.Hi,

If your question is from a genuine concern, and if you are really honest and wish to follow our advice (which is based on how we have burnt our pockets earlier), then the advice is a strict no to advance payments, however small or big the amount may be. Even if it is a 100 bucks, when you lose it, you will realise that one or two pegs are lost, saala you could have enjoyed a small drink with it than losing it.

Whether it is Akshita or Aishwarya, no one knows who the F is actually on the other side of the chat name. All advance payments are frauds.

Sameer2357
07-19-17, 23:22
Pune trip escapade, this is about a fortnight old FR.

Thanks to our ISG brothers, Ferguson, Arvindbash, Honeydewsmooth, Class Man, had a slew of contacts to choose from, went through the reports and finalised on much talked about Ritu.

Spoke to her on the day of the deed and fixed up, started out to her place on Paud road as per her guidance, reached easily, greeted by a 30'ish fair looking short MILF like woman, not great on looks but was decently dressed, smelled nice after a bath (checked up while hugging).

Had a chat with her about life, weather, traffic and finally started with a brief kiss. Was comfortable with her maybe because of my seamless Hindi.

Lead to a long deep DFK, was surprised with her tongue play, as no FRs mentioned much of DFK from her, then we began to strip each other, she had a stringed bikini bra, with decent be cups and nips peeking out! Was sitting on the bed, and she was standing in front of me, Went after the fruits for quite sometime, firm tits with sensitive nipples, she was enjoying my tongue and fingers on her nips, she was playing with my hair all the while, then with my mouth on her top half, my hands were busy with her bottom half, nice cute Venus mound with a small navel, decent ass without much fat, was busy inserting fingers in her navel, had thin transparent undies, with her stubble pubes coming out to prick mildly..Nice post mate. It would be really nice of you if you could share Ritu's number.

StonedBalls
07-20-17, 05:56

Attaching the photo claims to be an event management chick always in some or the other emergency. Please confirm attached pic. Or is it some random pic. 5 k demand.This is a fake pic. Please do not pay advance. I was asked for the same. I did some more talking to realize she was lying. Safe mongering.

JohnSnow12
07-20-17, 17:29
Hi,

If your question is from a genuine concern, and if you are really honest and wish to follow our advice (which is based on how we have burnt our pockets earlier), then the advice is a strict no to advance payments, however small or big the amount may be. Even if it is a 100 bucks, when you lose it, you will realise that one or two pegs are lost, saala you could have enjoyed a small drink with it than losing it.

Whether it is Akshita or Aishwarya, no one knows who the F is actually on the other side of the chat name. All advance payments are frauds.It's always fraud when it comes to advance. Make it as a rule in mongering world here. Also don't get fooled by so called friendship clubs. All are fake operating from west Bengal. Stay miles away from fraudsters.

IAm1984
07-20-17, 19:48
Guys,

Does Ritu comes to own descent flat? Any one took her and what is the price tag if so?

-J.

ReverseEr89
07-21-17, 07:57
Today visited to Hdpsr bliss spa. There were 5,6 Thai therapist. This was my sixth visit to this spa. Assigned Thai named Nany. She is good looking with huge melon. She gave lot of hints during massage. She quoted 3 k for full service. Enjoyed her with wot position. As there is no doors she was bit hesitant for FS. She was ready to meet outside. I was in hurry so forget to get her digit. All girls from this spa gives extra. Out of six visit two time got FS,2 time B2B and HJ 2 time.

JRandal
07-21-17, 13:25
Mongering brothers of Pune, I would be there in next week, any help would be appreciated & reciprocated in Mumbai.

Looking to a have good time with a chic with nice BJ & WOT skill.

Regards.

Pune trip escapade, this is about a fortnight old FR.

Thanks to our ISG brothers, Ferguson, Arvindbash, Honeydewsmooth, Class Man, had a slew of contacts to choose from, went through the reports and finalised on much talked about Ritu.

Spoke to her on the day of the deed and fixed up, started out to her place on Paud road as per her guidance, reached easily, greeted by a 30'ish fair looking short MILF like woman, not great on looks but was decently dressed, smelled nice after a bath (checked up while hugging).

Had a chat with her about life, weather, traffic and finally started with a brief kiss. Was comfortable with her maybe because of my seamless Hindi.

Lead to a long deep DFK, was surprised with her tongue play, as no FRs mentioned much of DFK from her, then we began to strip each other, she had a stringed bikini bra, with decent be cups and nips peeking out! Was sitting on the bed, and she was standing in front of me, Went after the fruits for quite sometime, firm tits with sensitive nipples, she was enjoying my tongue and fingers on her nips, she was playing with my hair all the while, then with my mouth on her top half, my hands were busy with her bottom half, nice cute Venus mound with a small navel, decent ass without much fat, was busy inserting fingers in her navel, had thin transparent undies, with her stubble pubes coming out to prick mildly.

Made her to lie down and went after her clean non smelly pussy, started with fingering her clit and thereafter with my tongue, could hear her hissing sounds, love the sight when a woman whom you are eating starts pressing her boobs herself, went heavily on her with both tongue and fingers together, she was groaning and guess she came as could feel her shudder and her cunny was sloppy with fluids.

She thanked me for the pleasure complimenting me on my oral skills.

Saying it was her turn, she removed the remaining clothing on my body and took out my engorged cock out of my neon green jocks, she commented on the size and shape of the circumsized member positively, and started a BBJ, did it quite well and long, slurpy, non toothy, with enough attention to the nuts too. Guys any female who has a hanky, or a small towel ready with her during the act normally means she knows the art of BBJ, using the cloth to wipe out the excess saliva and precum before start.

After about 10 to 15 minutes felt like on the edge, asked her to put on the condom and start riding, she was really good at it, did real rapid strokes with her petite frame, pussy was fairly tight, went on till she was breathing heavily, asked her to stop and moved on top in mish and continued to bang for some time, since she is short, I can't get to suck her tits while fucking, had to DFK instead, she was enjoying by the look on her face, continued to romp while tweaking her nipples and after some time, she had that glazed eye look on her face with shallow breath, when I continued to DFK, she closed her eyes was moaning very mildly, after some time asked her to turn around in doggy and started banging away, she has a lovely petite ass and slight bulk on her hips for love handles, was trying to spread her ass cheeks to watch my brother working, the condom was coated with her foamy love juices, this triggered my last lap, as it was the first round could not hold long, orgasmed with a final heave and fell on her back for a couple of minutes for both of us to recover. She made me lie down on my back and removed the cover with care and cleaned the willy with a clean towel, she went for a wash and change, I followed later and washed up myself.

Handed over the damages, which she pocketed without counting, kissed her good bye and started back to my hotel room.

It was really a bang for the buck.

Not putting out ratings as many have penned before.

Thanks for my friends again for sharing, also pl feel free to revert on any help from me, class man bro did you do the Bangalore visit and the option I shared?

Happy mongering guy's.

Raj.

BobbyHar101
07-21-17, 15:12
Called a spa in KP for an appointment and the receptionist mentioned that they now only have Indians (don't know if locals or NE) and not Thais.

I don't think the dark period is over yet. It's been happening in multiple cities for about a month.

Saw on another city's page that this usually happens at this time of the year before the LE starts their renegotiation. Was this true with Pune?

Butni Da
07-21-17, 20:21
Hello mongers,

Hope you all are doing good.

I need some contacts of genuine indie and SP.

Please PM me the details. Also if anyone has Ritu's number then send that too.

Thanks!

TurnipShoe
07-22-17, 08:23
Hola Seniors, regulars.

Would be great if someone can provide some good contacts near Viman Nagar for hotel call.

Also ID like Ritu's number if someone can PM.

Thanks and cheers.

PuneGuy2006
07-22-17, 08:37
Yes, she can come to your flat, I had her once in my flat, same price.

Guys,

Does Ritu comes to own descent flat? Any one took her and what is the price tag if so?

-J.

PuneGuy2006
07-22-17, 08:38
I think it is still on, I saw one news in today's newspaper in TOI.

Hi,

I am getting messages on WA from some SPs offering either Indians or Russians but at their normal inflated rates. Has LE action subsided now? Is it safe to get someone outcall to a decent hotel room?

Cheers,

SD.

NileshBoy
07-22-17, 09:54
Dear all,

I lost Ritu's no please share with me.

Member #4484
07-22-17, 10:36
Old observer and a fairly new member. Have visited a few spas but haven't really got any good options from any SP and have been trying and looking for a long long time now. It would be great if someone provided Ritu's number. I will surely reciprocate with any help you need with Spas or anything else.

Thank you.

Butni Da
07-22-17, 16:24
Hello bros,

I'm visiting Pune for few days. Any help is appreciated. Read a lot about Ritu, please share her number. If few others can be also shared then it will be a great help. In return I can provide my share of contacts and spa info. Looking forward to you PM's.

Bond Bond
07-22-17, 18:46
Check your PM.

Old observer and a fairly new member. Have visited a few spas but haven't really got any good options from any SP and have been trying and looking for a long long time now. It would be great if someone provided Ritu's number. I will surely reciprocate with any help you need with Spas or anything else.

Thank you.

Butni Da
07-23-17, 04:25
Hello brothers,

I'm was a silent observer here and purchased the subscription 2 days ago. Thinking that atleast people here will reply soon with genuine contacts, rather than getting cheated by SPs. Maybe it's the trust factors which will take time to build. Anyways I will share my FR now.

Reached the city yesterday night and since got no response for fellow members, tried an SP digit ending 567 from skokka instead of loc. We bargained on the price and he arranged few birds near wakad and chose the one with good looking features. I was expecting something pathetic like ravet, but this collection was good.

Though a problem which I've always faced is with the price, as the delivery guy will quote something different than what was decided on phone and then you waste time first to get things clear.

Took the girl to my friend's house which is always empty as he's abroad and the home is at my disposal which I use during my visits to Pune.

Coming to the girl, she was very cooperative and had just left from my place while I'm typing the FR. Insisted her for a pic but she's not comfortable. Also she's a student in Mumbai and don't work without SP. Anyways we reached home last night and then the action started in the elevator itself with DFK, grabbing and some mild spanking. Within the flat, we wasted no time to shed the clothes and hit the showers. Got a nice BJ in shower and came on her face. No CIM though. We took rest while doing some foreplay and getting ready for further actions. In total it was a superb experience with everything except anal on the plate. I'm wondering whether she is new in business or is quite generous with service. Details follows:

GFE: Yes almost like a GF.

DFK: Yes.

Spanking: yes but not hard.

Boobs: small but firm with long and sensitive tits.

Pussy: tight and also allows you to finger her unlike others I tried.

Anal: No.

Attitude: best so far I've seen. She was equally involved in the act.

DATY: yes and she enjoys a lot too.

Damages: 8 k to SP for LT + 1 k to bird as a tip.

WIR: yes without any doubt.

I insisted her to share her number explaining she can keep all the money to herself but she didn't buy it. Alas! Was thinking to have her today as well with less price.

I'm planning to check Ritu today if anyone can share the number. In return I can share the SP's number or you can check in skokka with name starting with are and digits ending 567.

Thanks and play safe.

TittyBoy
07-24-17, 06:46
LE is checking visas of Thai therapists and if they are not on a valid work visa, they have been asked to leave the city.

Called a spa in KP for an appointment and the receptionist mentioned that they now only have Indians (don't know if locals or NE) and not Thais.

I don't think the dark period is over yet. It's been happening in multiple cities for about a month.

Saw on another city's page that this usually happens at this time of the year before the LE starts their renegotiation. Was this true with Pune?

SamirM
07-24-17, 07:56
I have cross-checked with my SP's (obviously with fake numbers). Some are not receiving calls now. Others saying we have a patch with LEs and no need to worry doing business with us. Still in my opinion we should control the lust for some days. Spa scene is also risky. Some Indies are available so I guess we can try them only if johny keeps pampering. But should avoid popular Indies like Rupali and Ritu IMO. Play safe.

Hi,

Cheers,

SD.

KenTheRockstar
07-24-17, 08:15
There are lot of FR on Ritu recently. She would be the next Pallavi. Guys please don't hype her price by over demand.

There are many more birds available. One just have to be alert with eyes open. There still some good SP as well.

Cheers,

Ken.

ReverseEr89
07-24-17, 08:38
Contacted locanto ad named rose from Hdpsar ending 934 today. She asked to book room in Slpur road lodge.

Shared her room number. I was expecting new women but she is same HW with other names Ayesha, Akira, Simaran ending 622. This time she gave good service. Had good wot experience. Charges same 3 k 1's plus 500 lodge.

TurnipShoe
07-24-17, 13:52
As suggested on this forum by someone tries the be spa at Hadapsar using nb coupon. Did not get choice of masseuse as it was full. Was allotted miss Shil. Slightly plump but decent looking. Massage was good with lots and lots of hints all throughout. After massage she popped the question and opted for BBBJ for 2.5 k with topless. Finished in her mouth and then some more sucking. Absolute value for money.

LandFakir09
07-24-17, 14:32
So tried this spa ('Imp') on and main Road in KP.

Had a great time when I visited them previously. Having read the forum posts, I didn't get my hopes too high.

But the spa was as sure shot a deal; so decided to take the chance.

Called them up and set up time for 3 pm. Spa was empty.

Was assigned a NE, and that's when I knew things would go downhill. The chic was cute.

Massage was average; asked her for services and she shyly declined. Didn't press as it seems impossible in the current scenario.

Tipped her 0. 1 K and was on my way out.

Can any kindred monger share me Ritu number? (my PM is active).

Pokemon2311
07-25-17, 06:28
Hey punekars,

Can help me with some contacts in Pune looking for a high end contact or if some one has any Russian or Uzbek girl info will really appreciate I can help you with Mumbai number.

Kkarunkk
07-25-17, 08:02

Had a great time when I visited them previously. Having read the forum posts, I didn't get my hopes too high.

Was assigned a NE, and that's when I knew things would go downhill. The chic was cute.

Massage was average; asked her for services and she shyly declined. Didn't press as it seems impossible in the current scenario.

Can any kindred monger share me Ritu number? (my PM is active).Hahaha! The way people are after the great Ritu, I am sure she will soon start a waiting list! All the best guys.

Kkarunkk
07-25-17, 08:09
I have cross-checked with my SP's (obviously with fake numbers). Some are not receiving calls now. Others saying we have a patch with LEs and no need to worry doing business with us. Still in my opinion we should control the lust for some days. Spa scene is also risky. Some Indies are available so I guess we can try them only if johny keeps pampering. But should avoid popular Indies like Rupali and Ritu IMO. Play safe.I agree with Samir. Have patience. As I mentioned in another post, Ritu and others like her could start a "waiting List" soon and moreover, all the group guys from here lining up at Ritu's place could shunt her out of business from her society or wherever she is. Cool off guys, take a vacation, good deals on airlines, go to Bangkok or Thailand for a change. (in a lighter vein). Fold your tray tables, keep your seat upright relax and enjoy the break!

AgarWalk
07-25-17, 10:23

Can any kindred monger share me Ritu number? (my PM is active).Hi.

Please check your PM.

Cheers.

AgarWalk
07-25-17, 10:27
There are lot of FR on Ritu recently. She would be the next Pallavi. Guys please don't hype her price by over demand.

There are many more birds available. One just have to be alert with eyes open. There still some good SP as well.

Cheers,

Ken.Hi,

I totally agreed with his words. The problem is that we have such less birds in Pune that we are going for anything and paying exponential prices including me. Ritu is not more than 3 k worth and we are paying 5 k. Plus she also looks old. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers.

Ssdel
07-25-17, 10:35
Sane minded people will carefully share good finds in future I guess rather than there finds getting spoilt because of insane people out there.

Be wise.

Keep hunting.

Cheers.

Ss.

Hi,

I totally agreed with his words. The problem is that we have such less birds in Pune that we are going for anything and paying exponential prices including me. Ritu is not more than 3 k worth and we are paying 5 k. Plus she also looks old. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers.

Haripras698
07-25-17, 16:06
New to the scene. Any recommendation in Hinjewadi?

Hunter1982
07-25-17, 17:52
My friend tried her today and was very happy with service. True GFE was the words he said. It was thru a SP but now has direct contact. She hails from Blore.

Kimphilbi
07-25-17, 17:54
Finally able to get subscription after managing to pay in dollars. It was real trouble as I do not use credit card & somehow wasn't able to get virtual credit card as well.

Now, looking forward to get connected with mongering brethren through PM. My humble request to all, please share contact no. Of famous Miss P with me. The same girl who made transition from Delhi Pune Mumbai Vadodara (I want to fuck her. I will be indebted to the person helping me fulfil my fantasy.

Now, some updates from my end. The LE action is in full swing. So no new spa adventures recently. But I have scored a goal on 4th Jun.

I was able to crack a deal for FS at be spa at P.S. With Thai girl. It was 4th Jun. Remember the date precisely because of Ind Vs Pak match. Booked appointment by specifically mentioning her name. I knew her name frm her colleague. Last time she was about to get assigned to me but had to miss the chance. I was lured by her pretty face. So wanted to give her a try. She was playful and teasing during massage right from first five minutes. After 10 minutes of chit chat & massage popped up the question of "fun". She said only HJ2 k. I politely declined saying I want FS. She kept saying no & reduced HJ to 1 k. She seemed desperate for money. Furthermore she kept adding things like top access, boob kissing etc. I didn't budge. I asked her FS for 3 k. The negotiation was going no where & impressed by her pretty face I was getting desperate to explore her body. I made an interesting deal. Finally, we settled for HJ but she will get nude to show me complete body, boob sucking & for few minutes she will allow me to rub my cock on her a $$ chicks at 2 k. I removed my dispos & she undressed. Her body was bit of a disappointment. Small & sagging boobs, some tummy & avg. Figure. But I was desperate. I sucked the boobs for sometime & then asked her to stand facing wall & started rubbing my cock on her a $$ chicks. I did this for sometime. Rubbing cock head against her soft bums was great feeling really. I don't know if this turned her ON or it was her greed but she herself popped a question by pointing her finger to her & asking for 4 K. I immediately obliged. She laid on her back on mattress & I entered in miss. Position. In desperation made penetration without cover; as wasn't carrying one. Her wasn't tight but wasn't too loose either. She asked me to took it out before explosion which I did just in time & shot load on mattress. 15 minutes were still left so she offered me head massage. We exchanged nos & I asked her if she can come out to hotel. She was ready but she said she is new to this spa & she will get leave only by next month.

Now, surprise is as LE action is in full swing the spa remains closed for most of the times. She is chasing me to go out as her income has dipped. Personally, being disappointed with her body & brain driving my actions, I am not willing to try her again. Attached photo is her WA DP. I can exchange her contact against genuine inde's contact, preferably miss "P".

Hunter1982
07-25-17, 17:55
Attaching.

Sitting Duck
07-26-17, 04:02
My friend tried her today and was very happy with service. True GFE was the words he said. It was thru a SP but now has direct contact. She hails from Blore.Oh great. I got the same pic from my SP for 10k starting offer but didn't try due to LE scare. Maybe now I will try this since you are saying your friend said this was a GFE What was the charges for your friend?

Cheers,

SD.

AgarWalk
07-26-17, 09:19
Attaching.Hey buddy.

Can you please pm contact number along with reference. And what are the charges for one pop.

Cheers.

Lalit1968
07-26-17, 18:09
Attaching.Please share her digits bro.

Willing to exchange my contacts.

AmpMax
07-26-17, 20:35
Lots of reports on LE turning the screws on Pune spas. Many have temporarily closed ops, don't know why, but I guess the ones with visa violations are getting heat.

However, the demand for money and kitty remain as they were, and we should make the best of the drop in money supply as salaries and tips dry up. Enough of Malthusian stuff.

Finally, a NE that I wanted to take out became available. So fixed for her to visit my apartment, and then proceeded to make hay while the sun shines. This particular gal was Shelly Cooper's girl from Dan Browns secret society. Had met at worrkplace once before, see previous FR.

A leopard can't change its spots, and even in the low risk environs of my apartment, she complained and hurried and was a total killjoy. Just another notch on the belt. But the main point here is. People, make hay in this crisis.

JamesDG
07-27-17, 11:29
Hi guys,

I am back in Pune after long time Neha and Pallavi seem to be outdated now and as per the below post it seems that the Spa is also risky so any good indies if you could share I don't have much to share in Pune now. But could reciprocate with Mumbai.

Kkarunkk
07-27-17, 11:50
Lots of reports on LE turning the screws on Pune spas. Many have temporarily closed ops, don't know why, but I guess the ones with visa violations are getting heat.

However, the demand for money and kitty remain as they were, and we should make the best of the drop in money supply as salaries and tips dry up. Enough of Malthusian stuff.

Finally, a NE that I wanted to take out became available. So fixed for her to visit my apartment, and then proceeded to make hay while the sun shines. This particular gal was Shelly Cooper's girl from Dan Browns secret society. Had met at worrkplace once before, see previous FR.

A leopard can't change its spots, and even in the low risk environs of my apartment, she complained and hurried and was a total killjoy. Just another notch on the belt. But the main point here is. People, make hay in this crisis.All the best. Play safe. Control Johnny. Don't lose an opportunity if the bird comes out of her cage.

My NE girl is chasing me to "lend" her 10 K. Why? Because her boss has now said that she will need a "certificate" to prove that she is a professional trained therapist. So I guess many of the spas are closed because they probably hired all those who are willing to and have the skill to shove their hands on our bodies or entertain us with their 'skills." And perhaps now the LE is looking into all those aspects. Same is the case with a Thai spa in Warje. The visas given to them are for Research & Development project (You may laugh to your heart's con Lolz!

Cheers.

Neo B
07-27-17, 15:47
Hi,

Cheers.I can't agree more with you. I've been a silent observer here and decided to buy a subscription. However there seems to be not enough birds lately? Where the hell have they migrated?

Razxxx
07-28-17, 04:10
Any recommendations on using air bnb to take your chick out? Heard of some couple friendly places in KP. Can anyone share experience?

HornDogPuneKar
07-28-17, 08:25
Had yet to try this one. So headed to Hdpsr after KLPD by Rati. She guided me to a lodge on Slpr Rd. I made the mistake of getting a cheap room. It was disgusting but had to manage. She arrived after a good 15 minutes, and launched into a barrage of chatter. The woman likes to talk but I don't mind. She is older than the pics, but still attractive was more interested in service. In that, she is good. She enjoys herself thoroughly, which in turn turns you on. Stripped her down, Good, clean, fair-ish body, and well trimmed pussy. No smell. After an enjoyable DFK, (she was a little rough, which I liked) Slid my tongue down for DATY. She came instantly. She cums very fast the first time. Switched to 69, and she gave a nice and wet BJ. Relaxed a bit, and chit chatted a bit. She mentioned her second orgasm takes time. Challenge accepted. DATY again, with some furious tongue action. It did take time but she exploded with loud moans. Now it was my time. Was not really in the mood for penetration, so opted for another wet BJ. She tried her best to make me cum, but Johnny was not relenting. Switched to some foreplay which turned her on more. Again, went down on her and made her cum the third time. She was too happy. Now she tried different positions while blowing me. This did the trick. Johnny relented and exploded some on her body and legs. All in all, a good experience.

Her pics are already on the forum.

Body- 6/10.

Damage- 3 K.

Room- 0.5 K.

Service- 8/10.

I have a fetish for plump. Mature MILFs. If anyone has such contacts, I am willing to exchange.

Kimphilbi
07-28-17, 15:15
Again, went down on her and made her cum the third timeHey buddy,

On lighter note, with final score card of 3-1, I think she owes you some money.

Butni Da
07-28-17, 16:59
Thanks to guys who shared the number. Anyways I don't think any further FR is needed as there are many. But she offers a great service. Though the looks are very OK but her body is amazing. Very cooperative and tries anything except anal. I somewhere feels 5 k for this service is ok considering the services she gives as compared to ST what is offered by many SPs at this price. Though this is my personal opinion.

Kkarunkk
07-28-17, 17:35
Any recommendations on using air bnb to take your chick out? Heard of some couple friendly places in KP. Can anyone share experience?I had taken the legendary Sonali out last year. And that was an airbnb booking in KP. Al that the owner asked me was to send him the ID proofs of both. I sent it by email. Sonali sent me and I sent it to him together, that's it. No further disturbance. The owner did not come at all. So look for places where there is a care taker and the owner does not live there. Such places will be good. All the best.

Butni Da
07-28-17, 19:30
Hi brothers,

Can anyone of you share few contacts of Indi or trusted SPs with quality products. It's last 2 days left in city so want to make the most of it. Will be sharing all the FR once I go back.

Thanks,

BD.

HornDogPuneKar
07-29-17, 09:06
LOL! Actually the score is 3-2. She owes me a freebie.

Hey buddy,

On lighter note, with final score card of 3-1, I think she owes you some money.

Remzrai
07-29-17, 09:47
Hi,

Can you please PM me Sneha's number.

I have a couple of indi HW number which I can share with you.

Hi,

Cooldude712.

Decpticon
07-29-17, 11:34
Hi,

Can anyone provide indie contact near KP.

Heard about LE action on MP. Is that on high pace?

Bondrep111
07-29-17, 12:00
Had yet to try this one. So headed to Hdpsr after KLPD by Rati. She guided me to a lodge on Slpr Rd. I made the mistake of getting a cheap room. It was disgusting but had to manage. She arrived after a good 15 minutes, and launched into a barrage of chatter. The woman likes to talk but I don't mind. She is older than the pics, but still attractive was more interested in service. In that, she is good. She enjoys herself thoroughly, which in turn turns you on. Stripped her down, Good, clean, fair-ish body, and well trimmed pussy. No smell. After an enjoyable DFK, (she was a little rough, which I liked) Slid my tongue down for DATY. She came instantly. She cums very fast the first time. Switched to 69, and she gave a nice and wet BJ. Relaxed a bit, and chit chatted a bit. She mentioned her second orgasm takes time. Challenge accepted. DATY again, with some furious tongue action. It did take time but she exploded with loud moans. Now it was my time. Was not really in the mood for penetration, so opted for another wet BJ. She tried her best to make me cum, but Johnny was not relenting. Switched to some foreplay which turned her on more. Again, went down on her and made her cum the third time. She was too happy. Now she tried different positions while blowing me. This did the trick. Johnny relented and exploded some on her body and legs. All in all, a good experience..Buddy,

Can you share her number and any reference if needed? Thanks.

Remzrai
07-29-17, 12:38
LE is still continuing with their crackdown, couple of my SP have stopped answering calls and things seem to be pretty dry for me here. Anyone willing to share SP contact who are still active near Wakad / Hinjewadi area?

Help will be reciprocate by contacts. Please PM me.

Andy1337
07-29-17, 14:36
Hi all,

I'm a young monger with some pretty nice experiences in Kolkata and some in Delhi. I've recently shifted to Pune and hope to have some great adventures here. Been exploring and filtering out through loc and skok for the last few days and any recommendations or guidance towards the same would be amazing. I've read a lot about 'A' queen Smita and the BJ darling Ritu. Will be activating my PM facility next month with the hope of trying out these and similar girls. Till then, any public assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Happy mongering.

Neo B
07-30-17, 05:31
Hey guys,

I spoke to an SP from Internet and he asked me to come near Osho ashram for the choice of girls. I asked him to watsapp me the pics, he said he never does that (privacy protection?) he demanded 12-15 k for ST. Said he has only college girls. Anyone knows him? Does he sound genuine? Should I pay him upfront after I select the girl? Any other piece of advice would greatly help as I am quite new to Pune scene. Thanks a lot.

HungryBoy93
07-30-17, 10:04
Could someone give me pointers on how to find Smita or contact her? Would be really helpful. Have a new found love for DATY and anal and I want to start with her.

Cheers!

Kimphilbi
07-30-17, 17:23
Hey guys,

I spoke to an SP from Internet and he asked me to come near Osho ashram for the choice of girls. I asked him to watsapp me the pics, he said he never does that (privacy protection?) he demanded 12-15 k for ST. Said he has only college girls. Anyone knows him? Does he sound genuine? Should I pay him upfront after I select the girl? Any other piece of advice would greatly help as I am quite new to Pune scene. Thanks a lot.Hey dude,

I have few pieces of advice for you as I have spend could chunk of money on SPs before learning about this forum.

In case SP is not sharing the pics then alarm him that you will turn back without action. Also make an agreement that he will give you multiple choices in given budget.

As I have learnt recently, most of the SP are interconnected & they have access to their common pool of girls. If you decline first level of choices, your SP may make few calls & scan better choice from inventory pool available. Keep plenty of time in hand for this; when you are short on time, you end up in banging mediocre girl & VFM quotient goes out of window.

Do not pay high prices like 10-12 k for ST. No matter how cool the girl is you shouldn't be paying more than 7-8 k max.

In case you are willing to spend high budget then get in touch with seniors here & go for inde's like Pallavi, Ritu for LT at 12 k, proven track record inde girls give you king like feeling. Sp girl is always SP girl as SP keeps 50% margin for him. I guess you got the point, right?

There are two rules you should never forget while dealing with SP.

1. Rule 1: your ability to withdraw your self is the only negotiating power you have.

2. Rule 2: never forget the rule 1.

RkgRoyal
07-30-17, 17:51
Hi friends,

Got connected with pic attached girl from loc. Her ask rate is 15 k for 2 hrs. Any feedback on her. I don't have number chatting through loc chat. Planning to meet.

ShaanPune
07-31-17, 03:50
Very well said buddy. Perfect advise. General tendency of these SPs are to call the customers at their place and than push for cheap chick by giving multiple excuses. The most common push is "Service is excellent."

Shaan.

Hey dude,

Do not pay high prices like 10-12 k for ST. No matter how cool the girl is you shouldn't be paying more than 7-8 k max.

There are two rules you should never forget while dealing with SP.

1. Rule 1: your ability to withdraw your self is the only negotiating power you have.

2. Rule 2: never forget the rule 1.

Superman991
07-31-17, 08:19
Got call from locanto ending 851 HW Natasha.

Any leads / reviews?

Tamarind29
07-31-17, 08:32
Hey guys,

I spoke to an SP from Internet and he asked me to come near Osho ashram for the choice of girls. I asked him to watsapp me the pics, he said he never does that (privacy protection?) he demanded 12-15 k for ST. Said he has only college girls. Anyone knows him? Does he sound genuine? Should I pay him upfront after I select the girl? Any other piece of advice would greatly help as I am quite new to Pune scene. Thanks a lot.Normally all SP's do it but it is bit strange. Besides even if you select a girl, there could be chances that girl might be busy or not available at that time. Common practise. So your only bet is to go and select there. Don't pay any advance and try going to a recommended or known SP. Good luck and have fun.

Tamarind29
07-31-17, 08:36
Hi,

Visiting Bangalore for a week, any help in good spa centres. Help will be appreciated. Please PM me if you have experienced the wonders of Bangalore.

Did try my luck in Bangalore forum but no help.

KenTheRockstar
07-31-17, 15:50
So after a long wait for many days, johnny was very desperate for some twinky and was getting hard quite often.

The scene in Pune is not good considering availability and quality even after paying more than 10 - 12 K.

So I usually stick to my old contacts developed over these past 4 years in Pune.

Tried calling a couple of contacts who are available most of the time.

I had been following this spa girl since she was working on JM road. Now I guess the spa is closed. Ms. P.

She was in very good shape, nice boobs and ass. She was working in "M" spa in Aundh. I knew that place pretty well so booked her for an hour went to the place.

Without any wait, I was in the room. The room has doors but no locks. Moreover, the windows have curtains. It was pretty much visible through it. At least someone from outside can see guess what's happening in. LOL.

I just removed my clothes and was on towel waiting for her to come in. As soon as she came in, I just pounced on her and started groping her boobs and ass. She was followed by the guy from reception and I did not realize that. I was almost in action in front of him and he stood watching me for a second or two. LOL. He handed over something to her and smiled and left. That was a like permission granted for whatever you want to do in 1. 2 K room rent + massage in between. She was giggling a lot and I went back in action with her. For a couple of minutes had a lot of groping and DFK. She asked what do I want first, massage or FS? It was pretty obvious for me to insert in first. Just removed her clothes and we were down on the floor. I had condom with me but I was very desperate for a deep dive. On the floor with lot of cuddling and kissing I had my johnny inside her. I had actually planned for CIM but skipped out of my mind in desperation. Within 15-20 minutes I released the entire load inside her. Was laying on her for another 5 minutes chewing her lips.

After a couple of minutes, we went into the bathroom and cleaned ourselves. Asked her if she can give BJ after massage. She said if time permits. Which means no. As already I had spent 30 mins.

So went on the table. She started with the massage. It was not that good. So within 5 mins again asked for BJ. She asked for another 2 K. Negotiated for 1 K and had a nice sloppy one. Johnny started getting hard and I was enjoying that. It was left with only 10 -15 mins so got down from the table. Asked her to get on knees and started fucking her face holding her head. She was resisting to it as she knew I was about to cum in her mouth. I just went on with it and released in her mouth. She was a bit furious about it and ran inside the bathroom. I apologized to her. Just by words. While groping her boobs in the bathroom. LOL. Asked her to give me a nice warm bath. She flatly refused it and I was giggling on that. It was a typical wife knocked out scene. Took bath, came out and paid her. 7 K. She was happy again. The deal was of 6 K total. Hugged her tightly and said next I want 2 sessions of BJ and CIM both the time.

Had a nice herbal tea and left the place. Was very happy with the service.

The only downside: She was not clean shaved and a bit big tummy which she has developed recently I guess.

Overall experience was good.

Damages: 7 K to lady + 1200 at counter.

Body: 6/10.

Service: 8/10.

Sitting Duck
07-31-17, 23:28
Hi,

Would you mind sharing your contact number of Sneha with me? I am a decent working professional and will not harass her or anything!

If you send me her contact I promise to share any and all contacts I have in my list, but note that I am not a super-senior so you might already know whatever I have in my list!

Cheers,

SD.

Hi,

Cooldude712.

Sitting Duck
07-31-17, 23:30
Hey guys,

I spoke to an SP from Internet and he asked me to come near Osho ashram for the choice of girls. I asked him to watsapp me the pics, he said he never does that (privacy protection?) he demanded 12-15 k for ST. Said he has only college girls. Anyone knows him? Does he sound genuine? Should I pay him upfront after I select the girl? Any other piece of advice would greatly help as I am quite new to Pune scene. Thanks a lot.Would you mind sharing the contact number of this SP? I would also like to try this SP to see if he's genuine or not, I promise to post my findings / experience here, whether he is genuine and a full FR if I get to meet someone in the flesh, so to speak!

Cheers,

SD.

GuyNxtDoor
08-01-17, 04:08
That is true, service is excellent is the most common excuse given when the selected chick is not available or all those available are average. Have fallen to pray to this trick multiple times.

Very well said buddy. Perfect advise. General tendency of these SPs are to call the customers at their place and than push for cheap chick by giving multiple excuses. The most common push is "Service is excellent."

Shaan.

Desire83
08-01-17, 08:36
I am looking for the contact of Shaikh saina or similar.

Budget is upto 3k for ST.Love GFE and flirtatious girls. Intellgence and good looks are a bonus.

GreyShade
08-01-17, 14:55
Hi guys,

Looks like LE activity (or fear) is still on. Tried calling 4-5 SP's, they are not picking up. I am hearing spa girls are also very scared and not offering extras to strangers.

Ssdel
08-01-17, 15:33
Save up for 8 hrs & make a visit to land of smiles.

Trust me you will actually return back smiling. LOL.

Save your money going down the drain.

Rest each to its own.

Keep hunting & pumping.

Cheers,

Ss.

Hi friends,

Got connected with pic attached girl from loc. Her ask rate is 15 k for 2 hrs. Any feedback on her. I don't have number chatting through loc chat. Planning to meet.

MassageForFun
08-01-17, 16:51
Hi all,

Writing my First FR on MP though I am mongering since last few years got to know about this community recently and subscribed it.

I see that few senior members are helping new members here which is a positive sign. I would request fellow mongers to share any quality indie contacts in Pune / Mumbai as I am looking forward to explore more. So here it goes my first FR on MP.

I have been visiting this SPA regularly but never had luck. As It was a standard spa. Its in Aundh opposite fab and never got extra service though massage was very nice. This happened few weeks back. Called up the spa and asked for the experienced member (NE) for therapy. Name starts with A.

Looks wise she is 30+. Height 5.2 . Bit bulky. NE.

Massage started and we had little conversation. I told I am regular here. And she said she got shifted recently. Then I said I am not happy with the massages so far and never had fun. She kept massaging my back. It was feeling good. When she started legs she started touching the crack. I got excited because it never happened earlier in this spa. So raised my buttocks and she kept ridding finger between my crack in between. This was awesome feeling. I didn't talk to her as I did not want to loose what was happening.

She kept gently touching sensual part in between massage. Still I was not sure about what was going to happen. I started moaning a bit.

When I changed position, I was facing her, after some time she started intense massage. Still the dispo was on. And she kept touching cock with her hands. I started moaning harder. I tried touching her but she stopped me. When the last 10 minutes left she pulled down the dispo and gave me a superb handjob till I came hard. This is the first time I was lucky in this spa. Not sure if I will get same experience again. Kind of lucky I guess.

Hope to visit the spa again. Sorry I am not good at writing FR and this is my first FR.

Hope you liked it.

TittyBoy
08-02-17, 08:09
Great FR bro. But just wanted to check again if you did wear a condom when cuming inside her pussy?

Thanks,

TB.

So after a long wait for many days, johnny was very desperate for some twinky and was getting hard quite often.

The scene in Pune is not good considering availability and quality even after paying more than 10 - 12 K.

So I usually stick to my old contacts developed over these past 4 years in Pune.

I had been following this spa girl since she was working on JM road. Now I guess the spa is closed. Ms. P.

She was in very good shape, nice boobs and ass. She was working in "M" spa in Aundh. I knew that place pretty well so booked her for an hour went to the place.

Without any wait, I was in the room. The room has doors but no locks. Moreover, the windows have curtains. It was pretty much visible through it. At least someone from outside can see guess what's happening in. LOL.

I just removed my clothes and was on towel waiting for her to come in. As soon as she came in, I just pounced on her and started groping her boobs and ass. She was followed by the guy from reception and I did not realize that. I was almost in action in front of him and he stood watching me for a second or two. LOL. He handed over something to her and smiled and left. That was a like permission granted for whatever you want to do in 1. 2 K room rent + massage in between..

Hunter0077
08-02-17, 10:35
Hello gentlemen,

Can any kind soul help me with the reference of Teena undri with number 675 ending. I will definitely help them with all my contacts from Mumbai, Pune and Delhi.

Thanks.

Kkarunkk
08-02-17, 18:00
I have a connect from Delhi and the girl is actually NOT in this business of mongering. But wants to. Because of need of money. She is known to me for over 2 yrs now. Anyone wants to connect with her? But she is very choosy, will check you out thoroughly and only then agree for a meet up. She is willing to travel also. If anyone wants a connect message me.

MaxJais
08-02-17, 20:38
I have a connect from Delhi and the girl is actually NOT in this business of mongering. But wants to. Because of need of money. She is known to me for over 2 yrs now. Anyone wants to connect with her? But she is very choosy, will check you out thoroughly and only then agree for a meet up. She is willing to travel also. If anyone wants a connect message me.Bro!

Please PM.

MaxJais
08-02-17, 20:51
Hi dude!

Can you please PM contact detail of Sneha, I'm frequent visitor to Pune. Please.

Thanks.

TiaMoman
08-02-17, 21:27
If I am not wrong she charges 7-8 k for outcall.

Guys,

-J.

Anima1981
08-03-17, 07:16
Yes, she does out calls.

Last week I took her along with her friend Payal.

Asked for 8 K includes transport, after negotiated and finalised 6 K for ST and transport should be arranged by myself.

Deal done and had great time with her, But her friend is Dead Fish.

Guys,

-J.

Anima1981
08-03-17, 07:40
I was in contact with New SP number ending (791) through other SP number ending (616) whom I didn't tried any services from him (due to the level of birds he shares is not always appreciated).

Anyway get in touch with this New SP and he forwarded few pics in WA and asked to come down to Pashan. Which I am not be very comfortable, because of distance from VN.

Asking price for the birds 8 K STand15 K overnight. Negotiated for 6 K ST and 12 K for LT.

Planned to take the RED tops one. He agreed for the price, as I am new customer to him. Going to try for this weekend at my place.

Meanwhile, if anyone tried any birds from the pictures and known about this SP & his place etc, your valuable feedback would be appreciated.

Butni Da
08-03-17, 10:59
Hello mongers,

Got pics from an SP so need updates on them if anyone has tried them. Location is VN and range is 5 k to 10 k ST. He was asking for advance for room so denied.

Thanks,

BD.

JohnSnow12
08-03-17, 15:32
Hello mongers,

Got pics from an SP so need updates on them if anyone has tried them. Location is VN and range is 5 k to 10 k ST. He was asking for advance for room so denied.

Thanks,

BD.Pics are promising. Please write FR one you tried it. Kindly share contact if service is good. PM is active.

BobbyHar101
08-03-17, 18:04
Hi brethren,

I've always had a fantasy to have a married woman along with her husband and been longing to check that off my bucket list.

Has any brother here had fun (paid or otherwise) with couples in Pune?

Could you please provide some contacts.

Play safe,

Bobby.

SniperDude
08-03-17, 18:45
Please PM me the contact & reference.

I have a connect from Delhi and the girl is actually NOT in this business of mongering. But wants to. Because of need of money. She is known to me for over 2 yrs now. Anyone wants to connect with her? But she is very choosy, will check you out thoroughly and only then agree for a meet up. She is willing to travel also. If anyone wants a connect message me.

Abhk505
08-03-17, 19:24
Hello mongers,

Thanks,

BD.Can you please share this SP of first girl in lingerie sitting on bed?

Thanks.

Kkarunkk
08-04-17, 02:58
I have a connect from Delhi and the girl is actually NOT in this business of mongering. But wants to. Because of need of money. She is known to me for over 2 yrs now. Anyone wants to connect with her? But she is very choosy, will check you out thoroughly and only then agree for a meet up. She is willing to travel also. If anyone wants a connect message me.WOW. All of us are starved, looks like. Hahaha.

Got some 28 responses. Replied to 16 people. 12 pending in my inbox. Will reply soon.

Lets see what happens to these first 16. Lets not flood her door with people and a Q of people and chase her away.

Those who have not yet received my mail, some 12 of them please wait. I hope you understand.

Thanks.

SinJay
08-04-17, 03:51
There are basically 2 girls in the pic.

The red top sitting and with umbrella are one and rest all of another. I have tried the other (red saree). She is quite healthy in real than the pics with big thighs. Closes her eyes and was like dead fish most of the time. So good if you can avoid her.

Hope the one you chose is good. Play safe.

I was in contact with New SP number ending (791) through other SP number ending (616) whom I didn't tried any services from him (due to the level of birds he shares is not always appreciated).

Anyway get in touch with this New SP and he forwarded few pics in WA and asked to come down to Pashan. Which I am not be very comfortable, because of distance from VN.

Asking price for the birds 8 K STand15 K overnight. Negotiated for 6 K ST and 12 K for LT.

Planned to take the RED tops one. He agreed for the price, as I am new customer to him. Going to try for this weekend at my place.

Meanwhile, if anyone tried any birds from the pictures and known about this SP & his place etc, your valuable feedback would be appreciated.

IAm1984
08-04-17, 05:13
What you have done is absolutely right.

-Rj.

WOW. All of us are starved, looks like. Hahaha.

Got some 28 responses. Replied to 16 people. 12 pending in my inbox. Will reply soon.

Lets see what happens to these first 16. Lets not flood her door with people and a Q of people and chase her away.

Those who have not yet received my mail, some 12 of them please wait. I hope you understand.

Thanks.

IAm1984
08-04-17, 05:15
Had a session with Kajal and her so called hubby. It was pleasant one.

Only thing is you have to book hotel they mention.

Damage will be 10 K. PM me if interested.

-Rj.

Hi brethren,

I've always had a fantasy to have a married woman along with her husband and been longing to check that off my bucket list.

Has any brother here had fun (paid or otherwise) with couples in Pune?

Could you please provide some contacts.

Play safe,

Bobby.

Dmunda
08-04-17, 06:14
Seems like she is in Delhi right now so not sure available in Pune or not.

WOW. All of us are starved, looks like. Hahaha.

Thanks.

Spankerz
08-04-17, 09:27
Brothers,

I have been a member of this mongering heaven for the last 2 years. Maybe more. Mostly in the Delhi forum. Will be travelling to Pune soon. Can someone suggest some good places to pickup girls. I tried looking up over net and that confused me more. Hence reaching out for help. I am yet to renew my subscription. So no I'm yet. Any pointers suggestions will be greatly appreciated and reciprocated with some good contacts in Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

Bond Bond
08-04-17, 09:39
Hello guys, I received a call from a spa inviting me to come over as I have not visited them for s while now. I did read some LE issues earlier last month. How are things now. Don't have an update as have been away on work.

Anima1981
08-04-17, 14:47
It was an week old FR. Thought of not writing it due to the work loads, But inbox flooded with asking more intense details of the session and even I replied to some members who are genuine and trust worthy.

This was happened out of Blue. One of my friend came from Bangalore, so tried Ritu for out call and told her it was 2 person and 2 sessions. She asked my address and then called back. She informed me, she will come with her friend because we are 2 persons and even that time I was not into threesome. Asked for 16 k initially, then come down to 14 k, after further negotiation deal fixed for 12 k plus transport money, Both of them come to my place, after seen both, I Popped the Question of 3 some and surprisingly she accepted it.

Nothing much FR for Ritu as I already written and so many of them too.

Other girl was Payal. Looks some what good but her OM tattoo little bit turn off while seeing on her hand at the time of action. Se refused to do BBBJ, again Ritu helped out for it and she is slim body, Fair sin But typical Marathi girl with poor English knowledge, while doing inaction, she talks lot, that she worked earlier SPA in Chennai and family problems which I won't like it.

Asked girl- Girl action, they refused, but they are comfortable doing with action on me. About her pussy, Seriously I was not happy, because it was not my taste and it smells too, another big down. Tried both of them in position of WOT, Doggy and Mission, finally finished with Ritu on WOT.

This was action called threesome, But mostly actions are from Ritu only. Payal was side course with limited items on the table.

For Payal not Ritu:

Body: 6/10.

Pussy: 4/10.

Looks: 5/10.

Action: 5/10.

DFK: 3/10.

WIR: Definitely NO.

Damages: 6 k per head, total 12 K for around 2 hours.

Anima1981
08-04-17, 14:55
Dude thanks for the Feedback, SP informed me that The red top one, now not available and push me to take red saree. I was even agreed to that.

If she is bad in bed, then definitely I will avoid her and NO to her.

Will wait for further feedback on the SP to try.

Cheers,

Anima.

There are basically 2 girls in the pic.

The red top sitting and with umbrella are one and rest all of another. I have tried the other (red saree). She is quite healthy in real than the pics with big thighs. Closes her eyes and was like dead fish most of the time. So good if you can avoid her.

Hope the one you chose is good. Play safe.

HornDogPuneKar
08-04-17, 15:07
Hey guys,

I might be tying the knot soon, so, want to tick a few things off my bucket list. Need your help. Can someone please exchange contact of Deepali from Hadapsar? The one whose pics are there on the forum. And can someone please share contact of a good, thick African chick. Been wanting to try one for a while. And of course, I will share my contacts in return.

Thanks!

Maraw Raj
08-05-17, 03:51
I need more details about the below lead please.

Without any wait, I was in the room. The room has doors but no locks. Moreover, the windows have curtains. It was pretty much visible through it. At least someone from outside can see guess what's happening in. LOL..

Andy1337
08-05-17, 11:55
Hi all,

I'm a young monger with some pretty nice experiences in Kolkata and some in Delhi. I've recently shifted to Pune and hope to have some great adventures here. Been exploring and filtering out through loc and skok for the last few days and any recommendations or guidance towards the same would be amazing. I've read a lot about 'A' queen Smita and the BJ darling Ritu. Will be activating my PM facility next month with the hope of trying out these and similar girls. Till then, any public assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Happy mongering.Hey brothers,

So I finally activated my PM service. I'd love to get some contacts that'll help me get started in Pune. I'm up for all sorts of women outside of BP and am only looking for contacts within 3-4 k range (not looking to waste my money in destroying an established market). Any and all help shall be reciprocated with Proper FR's and new contacts in the future when I get the hang of exploring the city. Also, I'm very interested in trying the famous Smita once during my stay in Pune.

ThousandMiles
08-05-17, 17:53
Visiting Pune by end of this month. Need reliable good SP or inde contact. Please PM if possible. Thanks.

BobbyHar101
08-05-17, 21:45
Hey brothers,

So I finally activated my PM service. I'd love to get some contacts that'll help me get started in Pune. I'm up for all sorts of women outside of BP and am only looking for contacts within 3-4 k range (not looking to waste my money in destroying an established market). Any and all help shall be reciprocated with Proper FR's and new contacts in the future when I get the hang of exploring the city. Also, I'm very interested in trying the famous Smita once during my stay in Pune.Having mongered in Delhi and Kolkata, you'll curse your fate to have landed in Pune bro.

We can't get that quality of girls for those low damages anywhere else in India.

All the best and have fun in Pune.

TopRahul83
08-06-17, 05:38
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/police-flesh-out-modus-operandi-of-sex-rackets/articleshow/59575767.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI&utm_content=om-bm&from=mdr

Just came across this article. Couldn't stop ROFL myself after reading that a Bihari chica was passed on as a Russian with some make-up and accessories. Shows how desperate the scene in Pune has become.

Stay safe and alert.

Cheers,

Rahul.

Sam8601
08-06-17, 08:00
Hello mongers,

After a few days I thought of going to the place from where I started my journey, but it seems its has been closed permanently.

Does any of know why?

I haven't seen any news about it or May be I missed it.

And can anyone please tell me where is this M spa in Aundh which was referred in few earlier posts.

Thanks,

Sam.

Brevity
08-06-17, 09:59
PM me contacts for Pune girls mostly PCMC.

Visiting Pune by end of this month. Need reliable good SP or inde contact. Please PM if possible. Thanks.===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Atrimat
08-06-17, 11:38
I have received a contact from a girl Miss the (Lamp) digits ending 417 in response to my ad in Locanto for mistress slave. She quoted 6 k for ST and I negotiated to 5 k. However, she demands 2 k advance on paytm which I am reluctant to give. Has anyone tried her? I know it is not safe to give advance however if anyone has tried her and gives positive feedback on the session, then I am okay to proceed. Kindly advise. My PM is also active.

Neo B
08-06-17, 11:44
Hey bro,

It was a great piece of advice for sure as I might have done the mistakes and wasted a good chunk of money, not to mention the disappointment that follows after a typical KLPD. As for as my first mongering experiences here in Pune I guess I should really start with some recommendation from a senior. I would greatly appreciate any help from the senior on contact numbers of trusted ones.

Hey dude,

I have few pieces of advice for you as I have spend could chunk of money on SPs before learning about this forum.

In case SP is not sharing the pics then alarm him that you will turn back without action. Also make an agreement that he will give you multiple choices in given budget.

As I have learnt recently, most of the SP are interconnected & they have access to their common pool of girls. If you decline first level of choices, your SP may make few calls & scan better choice from inventory pool available. Keep plenty of time in hand for this; when you are short on time, you end up in banging mediocre girl & VFM quotient goes out of window..

Neo B
08-06-17, 11:50
Would you mind sharing the contact number of this SP? I would also like to try this SP to see if he's genuine or not, I promise to post my findings / experience here, whether he is genuine and a full FR if I get to meet someone in the flesh, so to speak!

Cheers,

SD.Sure dude I can give you his number. Will PM you. It would be great if you can help me with any trusted freelance bird if possible.

Thanks.

Neo B
08-06-17, 11:55
Hello guys, I received a call from a spa inviting me to come over as I have not visited them for s while now. I did read some LE issues earlier last month. How are things now. Don't have an update as have been away on work.The LE issues have cooled down now. Just been to 2 spas in last 2 weeks. Haven't had any problem getting happy endings. Of course for FS, that would depend on the girl you are dealing with. At least she will give you her number.

KenTheRockstar
08-06-17, 12:00
Very true bro.

Delhi, Gurgaon, be'lore, Mumbai are rich with lot of quality options at pretty better rates.

Pune scene is horrible even after paying hefty amount. If the chic sexy she will start showing nakharas all the time she is in room. Else the SP will show some horny babe and provide someone else not even close to the girl in pic and start negotiating.

Couldn't post my FR from last month where I was duped by the SP number ending with 1115 form kp. For 15 k.

The girl was not even worth of 4 k on looks and moreover attitude was horrible.

It is worth to go to Mumbai. Fuck the working girls there. Complete satisfaction. Than wasting money here in Pune.

Having mongered in Delhi and Kolkata, you'll curse your fate to have landed in Pune bro.

We can't get that quality of girls for those low damages anywhere else in India.

All the best and have fun in Pune.

Neo B
08-06-17, 12:07
Hey fellow mongers,

My place, a fully furnished apartment at Baner, is all available for myself tomorrow as roomie is out of city. I can share it in exchange of a good trustable indie contact. Preferably a friendly, fun loving bird as we can have a blast with drinks, music, food and some 'action'. I am quite an adventurous guy and have lots of experience in threesomes (MFM, FMF, Swapping), so in case you are little more ambitious on it, I am all game. Hit me ASAP guys.

Kkarunkk
08-06-17, 13:32
She reminds me of a GF I had some years ago. Can someone message me in private, her number please?

Along with any reference etc.

Thanks in advance.

IAm1984
08-06-17, 13:50
PM sent with digits of Smita.

-Rj

Hey brothers,

So I finally activated my PM service. I'd love to get some contacts that'll help me get started in Pune. I'm up for all sorts of women outside of BP and am only looking for contacts within 3-4 k range (not looking to waste my money in destroying an established market). Any and all help shall be reciprocated with Proper FR's and new contacts in the future when I get the hang of exploring the city. Also, I'm very interested in trying the famous Smita once during my stay in Pune.

Maliagp
08-06-17, 14:19
She will never give you number.

And she will never come.

Hi friends,

Siidharth
08-06-17, 14:52
Mostly in the Delhi forum. Will be travelling to Pune soon. Can someone suggest some good places to pickup girlsHi buddy,

Well you are here from the mongering heaven called Delhi. So its going to be a difficult hunt for you. Prices are going to be thrice compared to Delhi for a lower quality female. And here in Pune, we have no bar pick ups unlike Delhi where you have quite a few pickup clubs. The only pick up option you will get here is roadside one's. Basically Pune is not a good place for mongers. Anyways happy hunting though.

GreyShade
08-07-17, 04:45
Hi Experts,

Long back there was talk of attached girl on the forum. It was reported that she is from VN. Can anyone please help me with her contact? Or contact of SP who is having her (this may not work as most of the SP's are not even picking up calls). Please PM me and I will revert with my contacts.

GS.

Andy1337
08-07-17, 05:50
Very true bro.

Delhi, Gurgaon, be'lore, Mumbai are rich with lot of quality options at pretty better rates.

Pune scene is horrible even after paying hefty amount. If the chic sexy she will start showing nakharas all the time she is in room. Else the SP will show some horny babe and provide someone else not even close to the girl in pic and start negotiating.

Couldn't post my FR from last month where I was duped by the SP number ending with 1115 form kp. For 15 k.

The girl was not even worth of 4 k on looks and moreover attitude was horrible.

It is worth to go to Mumbai. Fuck the working girls there. Complete satisfaction. Than wasting money here in Pune.Bro,

You literally managed to find a total jewel for yourself and you're complaining that Pune is dry. Would love to see more pics of that maid sexcapade.

HornyMPune
08-07-17, 07:09
Hi guys,

Anyone tried the new ad on Locan. There are some Afros who claim to give all kinds of service.

Pimple gaurav.

Damages 5 k for ST and 10 K LT.

Thirsel
08-07-17, 07:25
Today. I am in Pune. Please inbox good spa with b2 be. As usual. I will also reply in Inbox. I need good spa with thai girls. Arra near pimple sudagar, also girls must be young.

Patsn
08-07-17, 08:39
Finally able to get subscription after managing to pay in dollars. It was real trouble as I do not use credit card & somehow wasn't able to get virtual credit card as well..Can you tell me how you were able to get subscription without credit card, I do not use credit card, I have tried various virtual credit card but no use.

Please suggest me, thanks in advance.

===============================================

Hi,

Please read the subscription FAQ.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

There is also an option for purchasing a subscription using currency via the postal mail.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

Thanks,

Jackson

TopRahul83
08-07-17, 08:45
Hello Seniors,

Anyone tried this Locanto contact of Afro claiming to be her own DP and number ending with 596. She is asking for 5 K ST and 10 K LT. Anyone having any experience?

Cheers,

Rahul.

Neo B
08-07-17, 08:56
Hey guys,

Just came across this ad on a website. Wondering if it's legit, please give me any feedback on it.

Cheers.

CoolKillerAwes
08-07-17, 13:13
Hi members,

I am looking for spa in Aundh with beautiful girls providing erotic massage and BJ.

Thanks in advance.

Neo B
08-07-17, 15:38
Visiting Pune from London with a few clients and just got acquainted with the forum. Could you please let me know any comments on the profiles below? Much appreciated and thanks in advance.A bit old post. However still if anyone can recognise this gal? Check it out guys.

Kkarunkk
08-07-17, 18:33
Has anyone availed of this service? What happens in this session actually? Is it with dispo or without? Extras are on offer during the body scrub session? Which is a good place for a full body scrub? Any tips? Advice? Will be grateful to you for any info you could provide.

Thanks in advance.

Lalu111
08-07-17, 18:38
Hello Seniors,

Anyone tried this Locanto contact of Afro claiming to be her own DP and number ending with 596. She is asking for 5 K ST and 10 K LT. Anyone having any experience?

Cheers,

Rahul.This is Jessica Wallen on Twitter. Search google for image, search the number on google and finally see as to how long the membership been.

KewlestGuy007
08-07-17, 19:16
I have received a contact from a girl Miss the (Lamp) digits ending 417 in response to my ad in Locanto for mistress slave. She quoted 6 k for ST and I negotiated to 5 k. However, she demands 2 k advance on paytm which I am reluctant to give. Has anyone tried her? I know it is not safe to give advance however if anyone has tried her and gives positive feedback on the session, then I am okay to proceed. Kindly advise. My PM is also active.It is a thumb rule that one should not pay anything in advance unless the product is with you. Locanto is full of scammers like these. Just don't pay in advance.

DavidP566
08-07-17, 21:44
I visited the Y spa, Aundh today itself and they are functional now. They have closed for few weeks and said it was for renovations, though I didn't see any and the reason is obvious.

Well, so I opted for a 90 min Thai massage, and a tiny not really good looking Thai therapist has been assigned as there were no other therapist available at that time and I don't have a choice.

She (Her name is Luck in feminine) was very good in massage and was ready for extras as well. But she asked 3 K for B2B and HJ not even BJ and there are no negotiations. I don't really wanted to pay this amount for her, and tried to bargain Up to 2 K. But she didn't agree and was not ready for anything less than 3 K.

I could have given 3 K if it was some good chic but not for this lady. So I didn't accept her price as well. And ended up with only massage and nothing extras.

Can anyone tell me what is the normal charges there for B2B and HJ?

Hello mongers,

After a few days I thought of going to the place from where I started my journey, but it seems its has been closed permanently.

Does any of know why?

I haven't seen any news about it or May be I missed it.

And can anyone please tell me where is this M spa in Aundh which was referred in few earlier posts.

Thanks,

Sam.

Butni Da
08-08-17, 05:42
Guys,

I've got many PM asking for the SP's contact. I don't have it now since I smelled something fishy so deleted. He was not ready to proceed without Paytm advance. These pics are just for reference purposes as what I understood is to attract end users to make advance payments. Beware of such cases.

Hello mongers,

Thanks,

BD.

United1878
08-08-17, 08:04
Hi guys,

Anyone tried the new ad on Locan. There are some Afros who claim to give all kinds of service.

Pimple gaurav.

Damages 5 k for ST and 10 K LT.Hi,

I have been a regular with Afros in Delhi. I have had sessions with almost 6-7 Afros all in Chattarpur area. Have had a threesome as well. Maximum I have paid for a session was 1500. Do not pay them 5 k. It will inflate the market like anything.

Cheers.

Convictar
08-08-17, 11:12
Hey guys,

Anybody knows this gal named Mona number ending 431?

How is she? Is she active? Also any reference needed for her.

Damages?

Awaiting your responses to try her.

Cheers!

Butni Da
08-09-17, 06:42
Hi,

Can anyone share the reference for snehal, as she seems very specific with this. Currently blocked due to this.

Will be sharing complete details post deed.

Thanks,

BD.

SinJay
08-09-17, 07:20
3 k is usually the price around here for a B2B from Thai.

And lesser for NE and further down for locals. Again depends on the quality of the spa, girl and your desperation.

I visited the Y spa, Aundh today itself and they are functional now. They have closed for few weeks and said it was for renovations, though I didn't see any and the reason is obvious.

Well, so I opted for a 90 min Thai massage, and a tiny not really good looking Thai therapist has been assigned as there were no other therapist available at that time and I don't have a choice.

She (Her name is Luck in feminine) was very good in massage and was ready for extras as well. But she asked 3 K for B2B and HJ not even BJ and there are no negotiations. I don't really wanted to pay this amount for her, and tried to bargain Up to 2 K. But she didn't agree and was not ready for anything less than 3 K.

I could have given 3 K if it was some good chic but not for this lady. So I didn't accept her price as well. And ended up with only massage and nothing extras.

Butni Da
08-09-17, 09:10
Hi guys,

Got these pics from a SP. Charges 8 k for 2 hrs. Location is in C. Says all are models. Has anybody tried them earlier and is the price OK.

Thanks,

BD.

BluerSky
08-09-17, 09:24
I think 3 k is standard for a B2B there. I hated that therapist because she even cut short the massage time. I make it a point to avoid her.

Neo B
08-09-17, 10:26
Hello Seniors,

Anyone know about this gal from loc ad? Posted pics. Demands heavy 12 k for ST. Wants only high profile clients. I have a doubt is she real. She hasn't demanded any advance but I kinda feel I saw these pics on forum earlier.

CoolKillerAwes
08-09-17, 10:32

Can anyone tell me what is the normal charges there for B2B and HJ?Thanks for this report. Y spa is in action, visited yesterday. Card payment is not functional and had to pay cash. Paid Rs. 1000 for 45 minutes. Masseur was thai with front side flat. Got a good erotic massage with dispo on, she insisted to keep dispo, may be due to LE issues.

Asked the guy at reception about spa closure, he confirmed that its an LE affair. Also said that there was an issue with neighbouring spas so is the trouble for all.

AkashMal
08-09-17, 14:28
http://everylifecounts.ndtv.com/indias-booming-massage-parlours-drive-demand-thai-sex-slaves-16032?pfrom=home-lateststories

Tut Li
08-09-17, 16:39
Hi,

Can anyone share the reference for snehal, as she seems very specific with this. Currently blocked due to this.

Will be sharing complete details post deed.

Thanks,

BD.If you are talking about a chick with number ending with 5241, give any random name with confidence with decent text in English. She will respond. If does not work, send me pm in weekend.

Butni Da
08-09-17, 17:53
Bro,

I'm chatting with her since 2 days, but she is adamant on the right reference. Said cannot proceed without it.

If you are talking about a chick with number ending with 5241, give any random name with confidence with decent text in English. She will respond. If does not work, send me pm in weekend.

SinJay
08-09-17, 18:44
One of them is popular Pinky. They are not models.

8 k is very high. Negotiate to 4-6 range. They will come down for ones except the CIS. I hope CIS type is actually a CIS and not from Bihar. LOL.

Do set expectations as most so called models comes with free tantrums.

Hi guys,

Got these pics from a SP. Charges 8 k for 2 hrs. Location is in C. Says all are models. Has anybody tried them earlier and is the price OK.

Thanks,

BD.

Shaboink
08-10-17, 04:05
Went back to trying spas after a month long lull post the action on spas across Pune.

As usual the counter charges are hefty 2. 5 k but better safe than sorry.

Assigned a young looking thai girl. Name starts with P.

Absolutely zero communication till end and then she broke the silence asking if I want a HJ.

Had to convince her for B2 B as she was scared of the management. Seems management of spas might have warned girls to be careful with extras as LE might pose as customers.

Decent B2 B I have had better ofcourse but considering her early stage would explore her more and see where I end up.

Everytime there is a break it takes another effort to bounce back to same action.

Kkarunkk
08-10-17, 10:40
Hi guys,

Thanks,

BD.Which one is Pinky in this lot?

Jaggs
08-10-17, 16:41
I am in contact with African chicks from pimple guravm she advertises on Locanto and she sounds ok.

Does anyone have any experience with the same lady. Is it safe as in any danger of getting mugged?

SinJay
08-10-17, 19:30
Which one is Pinky in this lot?3rd one. One in black dress inside the car with the earphones on. Available only thru SP around West Pune side.

Dreamer121
08-10-17, 20:01
Hi friends!

Recently I am on Pune visit and there till this Saturday.

Can anyone please help me out with some good nice individual bird. Like some slim lovely.

I can help out those lovely friends for Delhi contacts.

My PM is active.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Rock2085
08-10-17, 20:41
Which one is Pinky in this lot?She is third one in first line.

Kkarunkk
08-11-17, 11:49
Just back from "Yoga" session in wakkad. Was assigned NE girl name with the. Looks-wise she was nothing to even talk about. But massage was good. I was talking to her and made her comfortable. Cracking stupid jokes. And she started laughing. So much so to make herself ask me if I want extras. HJ was the only one on offer. I opted for a body scrub after massage instead and in the process where every nook and corner of my body was scrubbed and played with. The HJ as such was not any great. Had to get relief. So it was sort of a process to be completed. Liked the scrub though. Sowed the seed for outside meeting. Lets see if it works out.

3 K for massage and scrub and counter.

1 K to therapist for HJ.

Attitude was good.

Satisfaction: 7/10 overall.

WIR? May be for the massage only.

Doors don't even have latches. So people are cautious.

Ritu and Pinky next targets.

Kkarunkk
08-11-17, 18:16
She is third one in first line.OK. Thanks for the identification. Someone gave me a wrong number. The person answered and said there is no Pinky or anyone by that name. Later a lady answered and said, Pinky? Out of question, this cannot be the number of any Pinky. So I have the wrong number I guess. Digits ending with 548.

Someone has the correct number?

Remzrai
08-11-17, 19:49
I whatsapp this bird for a good time, however she did not show any interest and said sorry. Has anyone else been with her? If she is still in the scene?

Dreamer121
08-12-17, 04:08
Hi friends!

Good morning!

Please advise as I am here in Pune till today.

I will be helpful in terms of Delhi NCR contacts.

Thanks in advance.

(My PM is also active).

Cheers!

Hi friends!

Recently I am on Pune visit and there till this Saturday.

Can anyone please help me out with some good nice individual bird. Like some slim lovely.

I can help out those lovely friends for Delhi contacts.

My PM is active.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

RkgRoyal
08-12-17, 11:53
Hello Seniors,

Anyone know about this gal from loc ad? Posted pics. Demands heavy 12 k for ST. Wants only high profile clients. I have a doubt is she real. She hasn't demanded any advance but I kinda feel I saw these pics on forum earlier.Check my post and responses.

PatraSam111
08-12-17, 11:55
Hi friends,

Got connected with pic attached girl from loc. Her ask rate is 15 k for 2 hrs. Any feedback on her. I don't have number chatting through loc chat. Planning to meet.Go ahead man. I had fun with her. She is worth every penny. Enjoy.

Sanev75
08-12-17, 12:18
Hello All,

How are you guys, wasn't able to login for a long time so could not posted much here.

Lost of LE things in recent days. Was successful in getting scored in famous spa on University road.

Although they have increased rates to 2.5 now. And even the extras are also seems increased with no reason actually.

Looking forward for more actions here in forum. Keeps the momentum going.

ShyRonnie
08-12-17, 18:13
Pardon my bad English, because this is the first time I am writing here, although I was a silent watcher from 2-3 months.

I had a few different experiences ranging from Spa to Tinder (where they openly ask money for sex).

1. Spa experience:

I usually go to I spa in KP (previously why spa); where earlier I used to get some action; never tried full or even B2B; just a HJ with top access and that too in 1 K, excluding the deal which was bought from Nearbuy / Little app.

I don't recall her name, but she was very good in what she did; even in massage; and other things also; she was nice, ready for B2B but I had no money on me at that time (my bad), it was my 3rd time with same girl. She was plush, large and the one with a bit of teasing, I liked her way.

I went there a few days ago to get serviced again, but she wasn't there anymore; since I didn't recall her name, so wasn't sure how and whom to ask for her. Anyways, still I went through, but the massage this time was very bad; the masseuse didn't even did the it properly and it wasn't very comfortable either (although this time I was there for massage only because I had a voucher from Little which I couldn't cancel to get a refund). No hints for side business as well, and I also didn't ask her.

A month back, I went to A spa in KP, truly speaking the massage was worth the money spent (1.5 K for 90 minutes), the masseuse on the other side was also good looking and friendly; since she wasn't giving hints so I had to ask about extra services for which she politely declined, and I didn't pursue it further as I did get an awesome massage.

2. Tinder Paid Sex:

Got matched to a girl who gave her number to chat (number ends with 675), and her 1st message was the rate list with services offered.

I pursued a little as she was looking good, but she was upfront about advance and no negotiation (Real sex 7000 2 hrs (3 k adv)).

I tried to lower a bit but she didn't agree and later blocked me on whats-app (as expected).

Rocky0123
08-12-17, 21:02
Hey guys,

Few weeks back contacted Pallavi and came to know she has tremendously raised her rate to 7 k / 1 pop.

Also contacted the Sanghvi Afro girl she quoted 6 k / 1 pop.

Later on found one more Afro contact showing 3 SM. Asked the rate which were as below.

1 girl ST 5 k. FN 10 k.

2 girl ST 10ST. FN 16 k.

For anal 1 girl 10 k ST. Here ST for 2 hrs.

One contact found name says Shital she claim to be leaving near Padmavati claiming 3 k for 2 hours. Photos seems to be good but not sure is she original. Please Guide the same.

In terms of rate Pune rates are going higher as Pallavi not a good looker asking for 7 k and Afro also not going below the rates is a big thing to think. We should try not to hike the prices or there will be difficult to monger.

At last either we will have to use cheap BP stuff or use HJ to satisfy.

Kkarunkk
08-13-17, 03:55
Pardon my bad English, because this is the first time I am writing here, although I was a silent watcher from 2-3 months.

I had a few different experiences ranging from Spa to Tinder (where they openly ask money for sex).

1. Spa experience:

I usually go to I spa in KP (previously why spa); where earlier I used to get some action; never tried full or even B2B; just a HJ with top access and that too in 1 K, excluding the deal which was bought from Nearbuy / Little app..You are lucky. You did not pay any advance. That 3 K would have vanished totally and still she would have blocked you. Never fall for advance payments. The pics will be superb. Who knows there may be a guy at the other end, just waiting to empty your pockets. So be careful with advances.

SmartKRahul
08-13-17, 05:11
Friends,

Can somebody give reference of a decent mid-budget hotel in city area, where girls ID is not asked for.

Don't want to go to Varsha this time.

TopRahul83
08-13-17, 07:09
Hello All,

How are you guys, wasn't able to login for a long time so could not posted much here.

Lost of LE things in recent days. Was successful in getting scored in famous spa on University road.

Although they have increased rates to 2.5 now. And even the extras are also seems increased with no reason actually.

Looking forward for more actions here in forum. Keeps the momentum going.Are you talking about Kin Spa? Thai birds still nested there?

Tut Li
08-13-17, 07:21
Go ahead man. I had fun with her. She is worth every penny. Enjoy.You are right brother. She is gem as of now considering other options currently at Pune. Sent pm about her to many guys. Was wondering why none has proceeded.

Quotes are high, there is no doubt about it, but she usually spend more time, not a time watcher with awesome service. She likes to score on her own from locanto, does not work with reference, hence please excuse for number.

Post an ad on locanto and she will respond if you seem to be decent from ad. Good luck.

Tut Li
08-13-17, 07:30
She will never give you number.

And she will never come.Bro. This is not correct information if you are telling about a chick with user ID starts with "T" and ends with 2.

RessrRcky
08-13-17, 18:59
I had tried 3 murty around one month back. Girls are good in looks compared to Anna's den and zoom.

Earlier to that there was problem and these people were offering services very discretely. Try Rani at Trimuti she gives good service. Boobs are saggy.

Cost is 1.3 k for 2 sessions.Still active Ann's Dden?

Please tell me the status.

I am planing to go there.

ShyRonnie
08-13-17, 19:32
You are lucky. You did not pay any advance. That 3 K would have vanished totally and still she would have blocked you. Never fall for advance payments. The pics will be superb. Who knows there may be a guy at the other end, just waiting to empty your pockets. So be careful with advances.Yup, I wasn't going to pay any dime in advance; but I did suggest her (her so called name: Radhika) that I can pay in full without any negotiation when the deal is final.

And yes, I have been reading quite a few pages in the Pune thread and what happens when you pay in advance, so don't worry, I will never pay advance to anyone; all payment done before and after service (divided in half).

Rocky0123
08-13-17, 21:10
Hey guys,

This FR was missed as was out of town for a long time. Thanks to the guys for sharing her no.

Approx 2 months back had called Ritu set a meeting for 2 shots 7 K including place and meet her at her given address. Prior reaching her place arrange the extra long time cover and the spray. She welcomed with smile and offered a glass of water. She was wearing skirt and top. After some chit chat. Before starting the deed used the extra time spray on johnny. Squeezed her boobs and her ass Sucked her nipples hard. Had a for play for a long time. Now johnny was in mode so ask her to roll down the cover on. Fuck her in different poses. Felt tightness of her hole. After 15 min. Unloaded in her pussy. She cleaned the johnny and her pussy. Again had some chit chat and now johnny was in mood so again used the spray and asked her to give a BJ. After some time of BJ johnny was in mood. So roll down the cover and entered in doggy. As her pussy was tight enough so started with slow stroke and later increased the thrust depth and speed. In mean while sucked her lips. And johnny went out of control and increased the speed and penetrating to her hole full depth. While fucking her vigorously one accident occurred which shivered me. After some stroking suddenly felt something and removed the small bro and there was a shock to see the cover was blown off the penis only the rubber at the bottom was there. It was not noticed as I was out of control and light off. Again to cool down asked her roll down new cover and to gel up her hole. Again started fucking her from back with caution. Fucked her hard for approx 25 min. And unloaded in her heaven hole. She cleaned the johnny and herself in bathroom. Paid her the amount and asked her if she is infected but she denied. Consulted the specialist and Had tested for HIV preliminary and found negative. Also under gone post exposure treatment. Now waiting to complete 3 months for result.

After all the overall experience for this chick was hot and satisfying expect this accident.

Sanev75
08-14-17, 04:55
Are you talking about Kin Spa? Thai birds still nested there?Yes. Your are right.

Pawan1225
08-14-17, 07:10
Dear Senior members,

I will be travelling to Pune for a short trip this month end.

Can someone suggest hotels near to Budhwar peth area which is very close to our Area.

PuneMan1
08-14-17, 08:33
What are the good options available at Y spa Aundh. Prefer bigger boob's.

Thanks for this report. Y spa is in action, visited yesterday. Card payment is not functional and had to pay cash. Paid Rs. 1000 for 45 minutes. Masseur was thai with front side flat. Got a good erotic massage with dispo on, she insisted to keep dispo, may be due to LE issues.

Asked the guy at reception about spa closure, he confirmed that its an LE affair. Also said that there was an issue with neighbouring spas so is the trouble for all.

JizzyB
08-14-17, 10:04
Yes, its active but considering the I-Day week, chances are low and expect high LE action.

-JizzyB.

Still active Ann's Dden?

Please tell me the status.

I am planing to go there.

Rick5641
08-14-17, 16:18
Hi folks,

Writing after many days. I am shifted to Hinjawadi from Magarpatta and there is sudden drop in Mongering activity due to having less contacts. I feel Magarpatta and Area was much happening, anyways.

As I was not having Indies and SP contacts so preferred to go with Spa.

1. Spa Near the Mart, Baner.

This spa is located beside one of the new Microfinance bank and above a restaurant, bought NB coupons and went there at around 6:40 PM, lady at counter denied coupon saying they don't entertain NB Coupons after 05:00 PM, so went with their normal pricing which was of course much higher than NB price. Ambiance of Spa is quite good, allocated me Thai lady having Indian name (Famous Old Bollywood movie heroine name). Went inside Spa room, They were having Double bed, yes you are hearing right Double bed. So she started massage and as usual I started chit chatting. She was having soft hands and was expert in Massage. Straight away I asked her to remove dispos and made her and myself comfortable. Was moving hands near my jhony and doing good bum massage. She asked 1500 for HJ and 3000 for B2B, she also mentioned that she will prefer to do HJ as only 5 minutes are left and B2 B will not be good, so went for HJ and open upper half. She had tiny boob. Did nice HJ and helped me for scrubbing my back while bathing. I also asked her if she is ok for outcall. She agreed and shared number, Will try her someday.

Verdict.

Ambiance: 9/10.

Value for money: 7/10.

Looks: 8/10.

Repeat: Yes.

2. Spa behind Planet fashion, Baner Gaon.

Bought coupons from NB and went there on Friday event. Spa is located deep inside residential area and villa converted in spa. When I went at reception few local folks were sitting reading newspaper, thought there might be chance of LE Action, but still took chance and asked reception guy about options available, he mentioned both Indian and Thai are available, choose Thai (considering my experience, thai girls are best). Assigned me a Thai girl. I don't remember her name. Ambiance of spa is pathetic and so the massage. That girl didn't know how to massage so got irritated with her efforts to impress me. Straight way asked her for extra asked 3 k for B2B, agreed and she started it. Can't explain my experience she had itchy pussy hairs which she was rubbing on my jhony and it was giving bring to my jhony, completed that too in hurry. Was not satisfied at all with massage and extra. Went for bath to add on there was no hot water. Went with pissed of experience. Will suggest never to visit.

Rahul135
08-15-17, 07:54
Hey guys,

This FR was missed as was out of town for a long time. Thanks to the guys for sharing her no.

Approx 2 months back had called Ritu set a meeting for 2 shots 7 K including place and meet her at her given address. Prior reaching her place arrange the extra long time cover and the spray. She welcomed with smile and offered a glass of water. She was wearing skirt and top. After some chit chat. Before starting the deed used the extra time spray on johnny. Squeezed her boobs and her ass Sucked her nipples hard. Had a for play for a long time. Now johnny was in mode so ask her to roll down the cover on. Fuck her in different poses. Felt tightness of her hole. After 15 min. Unloaded in her pussy. She cleaned the johnny and her pussy. Again had some chit chat and now johnny was in mood so again used the spray and asked her to give a BJ. After some time of BJ johnny was in mood. So roll down the cover and entered in doggy. As her pussy was tight enough so started with slow stroke and later increased the thrust depth and speed. In mean while sucked her lips. And johnny went out of control and increased the speed and penetrating to her hole full depth. While fucking her vigorously one accident occurred which shivered me. After some stroking suddenly felt something and removed the small bro and there was a shock to see the cover was blown off the penis only the rubber at the bottom was there. It was not noticed as I was out of control and light off..New to this. Wanted to go for action. Can you PM me the number.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Convictar
08-15-17, 19:24
Any reviews on the attached pic?

DreddPaul
08-15-17, 21:39
Hello guys,

Heard that Myspa P.S. Near rainbow mall was raided by LE. The owner is arrested. What about other spa's? Is it safe to visit now? Whats going on? Why is the LE raiding the spa's?

ShredGang
08-15-17, 22:08
Hi,

I am shifting to Pune by month end. Need SP number please.

I am looking for FS. Please send the numbers in PM.

At this point, I don't have any info for you.

In future, I will be able to provide.

Thanks in advance.

Member #4481
08-16-17, 03:30
Hi,

New to forum. Please PM me contact. Will share info about one contact I have.

Hey guys,

Approx 2 months back had called Ritu set a meeting for 2 shots 7 K including place and meet her at her given address. Prior reaching her place arrange the extra long time cover and the spray. She welcomed with smile and offered a glass of water. She was wearing skirt and top. After some chit chat. Before starting the deed used the extra time spray on johnny. Squeezed her boobs and her ass Sucked her nipples hard. Had a for play for a long time. Now johnny was in mode so ask her to roll down the cover on. Fuck her in different poses. Felt tightness of her hole. After 15 min. Unloaded in her pussy. She cleaned the johnny and her pussy. Again had some chit chat and now johnny was in mood so again used the spray and asked her to give a BJ. After some time of BJ johnny was in mood. So roll down the cover and entered in doggy. As her pussy was tight enough so started with slow stroke and later increased the thrust depth and speed. In mean while sucked her lips. And johnny went out of control and increased the speed and penetrating to her hole full depth. While fucking her vigorously one accident occurred which shivered me. After some stroking suddenly felt something and removed the small bro and there was a shock to see the cover was blown off the penis only the rubber at the bottom was there..

Member #4481
08-16-17, 03:32
I am reading this forum from long time and now joined. Please PM me if any contact near Wakad.

VFM16
08-16-17, 04:27
I tried all the fun pills just for the sake. My personal opinion is Suhagra 50 MG will GV enough pleasure and Tadafil 5 MG cud be used for regular consumption. If this is consumed alternate day for some period then no need to go in for a heavy duty stuff like 50 MG. Of-course this has to be complimented by regular exercise. You will notice a change in your behavior. You will feel more energetic.

However my personal favourite is Viagra 50 MG (original) It will remain erected for a long long time. I was and fact I remember one inde exclaiming "jab se aaye ho aapka khada hee hai" IE "its always erect since the time you entered my place " LOL. Mind you, this was way after first pop.

Opinions accepted.

Member #4481
08-16-17, 10:45
Hello all,

I got her number from my friend. Visited at her place in Hadapsar.

She gave nice long BJ.

Had fun aftr. Damage 5 k for 1st.

Looks: 7/10.

Action 10/10.

Will go again.

Really a GFE.

If you have any contact them PM me I will share mine.

Sanjoo Kumar
08-16-17, 16:03
Hi folks,

Writing after many days. I am shifted to Hinjawadi from Magarpatta and there is sudden drop in Mongering activity due to having less contacts. I feel Magarpatta and Area was much happening, anyways.

As I was not having Indies and SP contacts so preferred to go with Spa.

1. Spa Near the Mart, Baner.

This spa is located beside one of the new Microfinance bank and above a restaurant, bought NB coupons and went there at around 6:40 PM, lady at counter denied coupon saying they don't entertain NB Coupons after 05:00 PM, so went with their normal pricing which was of course much higher than NB price. Ambiance of Spa is quite good, allocated me Thai lady having Indian name (Famous Old Bollywood movie heroine name). Went inside Spa room, They were having Double bed, yes you are hearing right Double bed. So she started massage and as usual I started chit chatting. She was having soft hands and was expert in Massage. Straight away I asked her to remove dispos and made her and myself comfortable. Was moving hands near my jhony and doing good bum massage. She asked 1500 for HJ and 3000 for B2B, she also mentioned that she will prefer to do HJ as only 5 minutes are left and B2 B will not be good, so went for HJ and open upper half. She had tiny boob. Did nice HJ and helped me for scrubbing my back while bathing. I also asked her if she is ok for outcall. She agreed and shared number, Will try her someday.

Verdict..Just got my membership activated and this is my first post.

I fully agree about the FR (No. 2 - about the Spa behind Planet Sport). I had a very similar experience viz. Very very bad. Was promised B2B for 3 k. The Thai girl took the money and then refuse to undress completely. Was whining all the time. The B2B was hopeless. Sheer waste of money. Completely avoidable.

RedAlloy
08-16-17, 19:59
I tried all the fun pills just for the sake. My personal opinion is Suhagra 50 MG will GV enough pleasure and Tadafil 5 MG cud be used for regular consumption. If this is consumed alternate day for some period then no need to go in for a heavy duty stuff like 50 MG. Of-course this has to be complimented by regular exercise. You will notice a change in your behavior. You will feel more energetic.

However my personal favourite is Viagra 50 MG (original) It will remain erected for a long long time. I was and fact I remember one inde exclaiming "jab se aaye ho aapka khada hee hai" IE "its always erect since the time you entered my place " LOL. Mind you, this was way after first pop.

Opinions accepted.Bro,

I also tried sildenafil but 1/5th of 100 MG. And that proved to be very rock hard penis for more than half hour. Is it harmfull, if we take 2 pills monthly, does it have longterm side effect. BTW from where did you buy tadafil 5 MG.

Any body knows where is famous Ann of Y spa. She contacted me today, she changed the spa. Will meet her tomorrow.

KenTheRockstar
08-16-17, 21:42
I would be more interested to know if there are any side effects. I have been suggested lots of different medicines by lot many people. But I've not consumed any so far. Instead I have been doing regular exercise. But still have problem of early ejaculation. And I loose interest in the girl and sex immediately after first round a lot of time. And it takes at least more than 2 hours to resume the erection again. Sometimes more than 4 hours.

I'm not sure what can resolve this.

Opinions accepted.

RoamingForPune
08-17-17, 01:00
Ann is at S spa at Banner.

Bro,

I also tried sildenafil but 1/5th of 100 MG. And that proved to be very rock hard penis for more than half hour. Is it harmfull, if we take 2 pills monthly, does it have longterm side effect. BTW from where did you buy tadafil 5 MG.

Any body knows where is famous Ann of Y spa. She contacted me today, she changed the spa. Will meet her tomorrow.

ReverseEr89
08-17-17, 04:01
Tried CG named shrti from sbhash at vwadi. Pic he shared was highly highly photoshopped. She is avg looking Gil with avg height, small boob, big curve, dusky, fatty. She provided good service. Tried long BJ, DFK, wot. Charges 5 k (2 k overpaid).

JohnSnow12
08-17-17, 04:36
Bro,

Any body knows where is famous Ann of Y spa. She contacted me today, she changed the spa. Will meet her tomorrow.Hey redalloy,

I tried her yesterday. She is now with new spa behind fashion store in baner. I liked her because of her total GFE experience. We directly started with foreplay first and then johny lost his control just in 5 minutes so then she massaged me for a while and again offered me HJ after sometime. It was nice experience as always.

But I was worrying about location of spa because it's inside residential area and LE activities can happen anytime if any residents complains about this spa.

BTW she has changed her name from Ann to Ann jel (pari in eng).

Tut Li
08-17-17, 07:36
I would be more interested to know if there are any side effects. I have been suggested lots of different medicines by lot many people. But I've not consumed any so far. Instead I have been doing regular exercise. But still have problem of early ejaculation. And I loose interest in the girl and sex immediately after first round a lot of time. And it takes at least more than 2 hours to resume the erection again. Sometimes more than 4 hours.

I'm not sure what can resolve this.Dear Ken,

I think it was discussed in few posts in past too. Counter argued also so I distinctly remember.

Do you have a problem of early ejaculation (premature. PE) or getting erection (Erectile dysfunction. ED) in second round?

They both are different and to cure each one, there are separate medicines available in the market. (Many people feel they both are same).

For ED, check recent post by Tester at Mumbai forum.

And for PE. There are few options, now even combination drugs are available too in indian market. Just google it, you will get enough information.

But all have side effects (sometimes severe) most common are headache, reddening of eyes, - again google is your best friend.

If at all, want to try, please consult doctor before you take these medicines. Happy & safe mongering.

SexKing73
08-17-17, 09:25
Hello all,

I got her number from my friend. Visited at her place in Hadapsar.

She gave nice long BJ.

Had fun aftr. Damage 5 k for 1st.

Looks: 7/10.

Action 10/10.

Will go again.

Really a GFE.

If you have any contact them PM me I will share mine.Please check your PM.

Member #4481
08-18-17, 05:30
Don't PM me. It was wrong number I checked.

Please check your PM.

Rahul135
08-18-17, 12:30
One contact found name says Shital she claim to be leaving near Padmavati claiming 3 k for 2 hours. Photos seems to be good but not sure is she original. Please guide the same.

Rocky0123
08-18-17, 16:37
One contact found name says Shital she claim to be leaving near Padmavati claiming 3 k for 2 hours. Photos seems to be good but not sure is she original. Please guide the same.Hey bro,

I have also got the same. As looking at her photo it is suspected that photo seems to be fake. Because she seems to be good and as per Pune rate it is not possible that she will serve for 3 k /2 HR. Her is the 1st one. Is there any feedback for 2nd pic in blue.

BadDildo0808
08-19-17, 08:08
Got hit up on her preferred app, informing me that she's back, (Previously A of why spa).

Apparently the LE activities have taken a toll on these Thai ladies' incomes. Nevertheless, the Horny Pune Male is here to play!

Massage was very nice, taken one after quite a while, so I may be biased. As always, I get her to strip down completely and give me a massage. Helps to keep the tension high for the main act, hehe.

What followed after was 25 minutes of complete bliss, B2B bliss that is for those asking.

Standard rates apply; a lot has been written on that front.

IMHO, we mongers should wait for a week or two before flooding the Gates of Valhalla to see this beauty, as mentioned earlier, the spa is in a residential area, so too many people moving in and out, may be troublesome.

As always,

Keep on rocking.

Happy mongering.

TheCharm
08-19-17, 09:22
Hey bro,

I have also got the same. As looking at her photo it is suspected that photo seems to be fake. Because she seems to be good and as per Pune rate it is not possible that she will serve for 3 k /2 HR. Her is the 1st one. Is there any feedback for 2nd pic in blue.Please share number with reference.

Jay Mehta
08-19-17, 11:54
Hello all,

New here, registered and have a paid sub. Is any one willing to help this poor soul with a few contacts? Don't have any to share from my end at this moment but will be happy to return the favour in the future.

Heard a lot about Ritu, Smita and a few others.

Maliagp
08-19-17, 12:16
I visiting Solapur and Kolhapur regularly so.

Can any one please share any indie or SP number and other spots there?

Member #4676
08-19-17, 19:31
1/2.

Happened in the month of June and I was totally busy with work that I couldn't post a FR.

I had a month training at Pune and since I had sessions full day until 6:30 pm coupled with the fact that I was staying outside the city near Balewadi meant that I couldn't explore Pune well during those days. Most of the weekends were busy with friends. So, I posted in the forum requesting seniors for help. I have to say this, a big thumps up to each one of them who replied.

The problems in front of me were.

1. Hindi thoda thoda sa maloom. So I made it clear that I will visit places where I can speak in English.

2. I can only get a cab to go to the deed location. So, can't risking going on a weekday since there is hardly any time left after my schedule.

S Spa at Baner.

Huge thanks to the senior in suggesting this MP. This was very close to my place. Bunked a half day session, called up the MP beforehand and he was kind enough to say that there are no appointments till 4 pm and that he would call if there is any. Around 3 o clock, he calls me back saying that I can come by 330. The location is not exactly at the Google Map location. So, do check beforehand while you're going.

The place is a converted house and it looks fantastic. He speaks good English and gave me Ms. And (goes by the name of upcoming movie in Conjuring franchise). She was a short, medium built lady in her late 20's. There are a couple of rooms and the ambience is top notch. She asked me to change to dispo and in she came after couple of minutes. She says she is from Thai and been here since quite some time. She was really friendly and kept talking throughout. Opted for a 60 minutes, dry massage and it started off well. 10 mins into it and she started giving hints on extras. Quoted exorbitant rates of 4 K for B2B. Negotiated to 2.5 K for B2B. Should have taken the cover with me, so that I could have given a try for FS. She had a pair of firm boobs and the next 20-30 minutes were filled with lot of sensual action. Gave a BBBJ to finish to finish it off. We laid for sometime and she kept on talking. She said she could have come with me to bathe together, but since it was a powder massage, she can't. Maybe lying. The bath is attached to a massage room upstairs and it was empty. She stayed there during the time, cleaned me up and offered to provide FS at my place. Told her that I shall contact her, exchanged numbers and left happily.

Looks: 7.5/10.

Body: 8/10.

BBJ: 8/10.

Service: 9/10.

Damage: 2.5+2.5 K. Maybe a groupon can help in reducing the rate further.

WIR: Not really with the same girl, unless its a FS.

Tip: Call up the MP before going to ensure the exact location.

Its really expensive for the the fact that the experience was at a MP. I did find some other MPs satisfying my requirements, but then, I thought why not go for inde considering the damages at MPs are so high. So, I started to search for an Inde who speaks English and that's how I zeroed in on Pallavi.

Member #4676
08-19-17, 20:29
So, thanks to the senior who helped me out with Pallavi's contact. Did a proper RTTF and found that she is a arrogant and rigid girl and that many are not happy with her behavior. But, I thought to take a plunge and messaged her. Fixed deed on a weekend Afternoon. The pics that I have received showed her as a bit plump. Asked her for the exact time and she asked to come by 130-2 pm. Got ready, had lunch and it was already 1:30 pm. Booked the cab and called her. She said rudely that I was supposed to reach by 1:30-2 instead of being late. She just cancelled the call. By this time, the cab arrived. So, here I got to know that what was written in the forum is true! Changed the location of cab and called her again with hope. She took the call, hopefully and told me that she had another appointment and that's why she was being rude and said sorry. I told her that I will come later in the day and fixed time. After sometime, she calls me back saying that I can come anytime and she is free. I lost my mood by that time, but then I realized it was my mistake after all.

The location is pretty far from my place and at a residential area outside the city (I guess so, I don't exactly remember how far its from the actual city). Went to her flat, ringed the bell and she opened the door. First impression, impressed! Unlike the pictures that I have received, she looked slim and much better than in the pics. Maybe I have a fetish for slim girls. Got in, she gave me a glass of water. Gave her the chocolates that I bought for her and we kept talking at the window looking at the scenery outside. She apologized for her behavior earlier through the phone. Honestly, I felt good. I'm not saying she is well behaved, but then it was my mistake that I got late. Showed me around and finally into the room. She asked if she needs to change to a particular dress and I said no, except that I would like to see her in a saree. She promised to do so the next time. Got in the bed, had a chit-chat for sometime before she started teasing. Cleaned me up and herself and finally into the deed. One thing I felt, she is very hygienic. Started off with kiss and DFK. Have to say this, she has a way to tantalize and tease with her tongue. Her boobs were nice, ample sized for my taste. Licked her up well and started with Mish on her shaved pussy. It went well and I came after sometime. Cleaned me up and the 2nd round. We kept on discussing and she showed me pics of her foreign travel, how she got into this, her recent pics, how she looks etc. She was somehow happy to hear my frank opinions and we had a healthy discussion on her apparels and fashion. She showed me her dresses and I realised how friendly she became over the past 1 hour. I liked the way we discussed things with her small teasings and BBJ in between. She told that she lost weight and she is on diet. I liked her tummy and it was flat unlike I expected. I did not honestly find her bad as described in the forum. Used a bit of diary milk, allowed it to melt on her boobies and it was fun sucking it up. The second round was fun with trying some other positions including 69 and doggy. Finished it off. Laid on bed, had a few final kisses. She said she was happy throughout and that she is really interested to meet me again. Gave me a coffee and waived bye.

Did I like her? Well, yes. Maybe she was friendly to me unlike to others. Maybe she was in a good mood. I do not know, but I found her really friendly and had a proper GFE experience. She charges a lot and that is not something I will comment. But, I found her character and behavior really positive and at the end of the day, its that GFE experience that counts rather than the money. So, in a way, I was really impressed by her attitude. Things I have learnt, no point in bargaining with her, she won't budge. Her rates are standard as mentioned by seniors. Be punctual or else, both us and she might lose the mood. Golden rule as to anyone, "Treat her gently and she will treat you well".

Looks: 8. 5/10. Maybe she looks too good for my taste.

Body: 9/10. Again, may be personal.

BBJ: 8/10.

Pussy: 8/10.

Service: 9.5/10. At least I felt so.

Damage: 12 K.

VFM, WIR: Not really VFM in any way. 12 K is a lot of money. But, I was out of time, and there was no other Inde to fill my requirements. But, nevertheless, I was really happy with the girl friend like experience that I had irrespective of the huge damages. Definitely love to repeat again.

So, 2 escapades at Pune in the month of June, although a major chunk of damages occurred, I felt really good and thanks a tonne to the seniors especially Bophsep bhai and Tamarind bro and others who helped me during my stay at Pune.

Thanks,

Tom.

Tut Li
08-20-17, 07:29
Hello all,

New here, registered and have a paid sub. Is any one willing to help this poor soul with a few contacts? Don't have any to share from my end at this moment but will be happy to return the favour in the future.

Heard a lot about Ritu, Smita and a few others.Bro, check pm. Shared one inde contact.

RohanDe
08-20-17, 07:37
Bro, check pm. Shared one inde contact.Bro,

Shared one inde contact all the best!

Wot24X7
08-20-17, 11:04
So, thanks to the senior who helped me out with Pallavi's contact. Did a proper RTTF and found that she is a arrogant and rigid girl and that many are not happy with her behavior. But, I thought to take a plunge and messaged her. Fixed deed on a weekend Afternoon. The pics that I have received showed her as a bit plump. Asked her for the exact time and she asked to come by 130-2 pm. Got ready, had lunch and it was already 1:30 pm. Booked the cab and called her. She said rudely that I was supposed to reach by 1:30-2 instead of being late. She just cancelled the call. By this time, the cab arrived. So, here I got to know that what was written in the forum is true! Changed the location of cab and called her again with hope. She took the call, hopefully and told me that she had another appointment and that's why she was being rude and said sorry. I told her that I will come later in the day and fixed time. After sometime, she calls me back saying that I can come anytime and she is free. I lost my mood by that time, but then I realized it was my mistake after all.

The location is pretty far from my place and at a residential area outside the city (I guess so, I don't exactly remember how far its from the actual city). Went to her flat, ringed the bell and she opened the door. First impression, impressed! Unlike the pictures that I have received, she looked slim and much better than in the pics. Maybe I have a fetish for slim girls. Got in, she gave me a glass of water. Gave her the chocolates that I bought for her and we kept talking at the window looking at the scenery outside. She apologized for her behavior earlier through the phone. Honestly, I felt good. I'm not saying she is well behaved, but then it was my mistake that I got late. Showed me around and finally into the room. She asked if she needs to change to a particular dress and I said no, except that I would like to see her in a saree. She promised to do so the next time. Got in the bed, had a chit-chat for sometime before she started teasing. Cleaned me up and herself and finally into the deed. One thing I felt, she is very hygienic. Started off with kiss and DFK. Have to say this, she has a way to tantalize and tease with her tongue. Her boobs were nice, ample sized for my taste. Licked her up well and started with Mish on her shaved pussy. It went well and I came after sometime. Cleaned me up and the 2nd round..I second you TommyChan. Even I never faced rude behaviour from her, have had a lot of times. She is good with me. Probably she does not like the ways in which others respond to her, some call her to do time pass, bargain with her price and ask some stupid questions about her service over the phone.

Tut Li
08-20-17, 18:35
Bro,

Shared one inde contact all the best!Did you mean you have sent PM to Jay Maheta?

Bro, I have not received any pm.

As such I am out of paid mongering, will ask in future if I need new contact.

Thanks anyway.

Siidharth
08-20-17, 19:46
Did I like her? Well, yes. Maybe she was friendly to me unlike to others. Maybe she was in a good mood. I do not know, but I found her really friendly and had a proper GFE experience. She charges a lot and that is not something I will comment. But, I found her character and behavior really positive and at the end of the day, its that GFE experience that counts rather than the money. So, in a way, I was really impressed by her attitude. Things I have learnt, no point in bargaining with her, she won't budge. Her rates are standard as mentioned by seniors. Be punctual or else, both us and she might lose the mood. Golden rule as to anyone, "Treat her gently and she will treat you well".
VFM, WIR: Not really VFM in any way. 12 K is a lot of money.Hi buddy,

Good to know you had a good time with Pallavi. Service wise she might be good, but personally speaking paying 12 k for just a couple of hours to an average looking girl seems unreasonable to me. If people continue paying, there's no reason she will feel a need to budge and people who will try to bargain on her offers will get blunt replies which so many of us have already experienced. I just want all of you guys to have a look at Delhi mongering scene, bros there are paying 5/6 k to CIS and we are wasting 6/7 k on average females like Pallavi. Hope mongering days gets back to the previous times where we could have fun at a reasonable rate here in Pune too. For now its all a dream. Anyways that was just my view. And good to know you had a good time, that's what matters finally despite the hole in the pocket. Happy mongering.

Cheers buddy.

Siidharth
08-20-17, 20:34
Hey,

Was just chatting to a friend in Delhi and he was telling me of an old pick up joint re-opening there in Delhi. Its a fantastic place where you can go and select from a bunch of girls, and pay reasonable charges like 500/1000 for some touching and kisses, if you looking for a BJ, it may cost you around 1500/2000 - I felt like giving that a try straight away only to realize am miles away from Delhi. Well, as a matter of fact, I know there are no such places in Pune, but still giving a shout if anyone knows of any such place here in Pune or even, any disc where we can pick up girls? So do let me know if anyone has any idea about it. Also I will love joint mongering to such clubs with fellow brothers, so you guys can PM me. Have a good week ahead and happy mongering anyways.

KenTheRockstar
08-21-17, 05:04
Thanks for the advice Tutli bro.

I think it is more of a PE sometimes. But sometimes I'm able to control ejaculation for more than an hour. I guess it is on eating and drinking habits as well.

Need to see the doctor. Thanks anyways.

Cheers,

Ken.

Dear Ken,

I think it was discussed in few posts in past too. Counter argued also so I distinctly remember.

Do you have a problem of early ejaculation (premature. PE) or getting erection (Erectile dysfunction. ED) in second round?

They both are different and to cure each one, there are separate medicines available in the market. (Many people feel they both are same).

For ED, check recent post by Tester at Mumbai forum.

And for PE. There are few options, now even combination drugs are available too in indian market. Just google it, you will get enough information.

But all have side effects (sometimes severe) most common are headache, reddening of eyes, - again google is your best friend.

If at all, want to try, please consult doctor before you take these medicines. Happy & safe mongering.

Maliagp
08-21-17, 06:35
Dear friends,

Any indie and Good Sp in Solapur or Kolhapur?

Andy1337
08-21-17, 07:05
Hi buddy,

Good to know you had a good time with Pallavi. Service wise she might be good, but personally speaking paying 12 k for just a couple of hours to an average looking girl seems unreasonable to me. If people continue paying, there's no reason she will feel a need to budge and people who will try to bargain on her offers will get blunt replies which so many of us have already experienced. I just want all of you guys to have a look at Delhi mongering scene, bros there are paying 5/6 k to CIS and we are wasting 6/7 k on average females like Pallavi. Hope mongering days gets back to the previous times where we could have fun at a reasonable rate here in Pune too. For now its all a dream. Anyways that was just my view. And good to know you had a good time, that's what matters finally despite the hole in the pocket. Happy mongering.

Cheers buddy.Actually what you say is absolutely true. 12 k is even good enough to get you sex with a blonde in Germany and other European countries, so it's it's absolutely insanely high for a city like Pune, but the fact is that there are still too many people here willing to pay such rates. Just imagine if everyone abstained from taking a single one of these girls who ask for such high rates for just a single month, all the prices would come plummeting to the ground. Everyone should take that as a serious suggestion and stop themselves from getting exploited like this, at 12 k you're literally a victim. Myself am currently searching for girls or places where I can get some fun within 3-4 k but Pune just seems to be dry for that, if you have any info to share please do let me know, my PM is active.

Mihirk
08-21-17, 07:56
Hi guys,

I will be in Pune for a week and would love some action on my hotel. I am not from Pune area and can't share any contacts but can do if you are travelling to US. Can someone share any leads? Looking for some Desi. Not trying to be choosy, but would prefer a slim attractive person who gives a great service.

Thanks in advance everyone!

AndyGems
08-21-17, 13:38
Hi guys,

Nice to e-meet members.

This is my first post in this forum.

I am looking for decent high profile girls, which can satisfy for 2 hours nearby Lonavala.

Please let me know if anyone of you guys can able to help me out.

Cheers.

PuneMan1
08-21-17, 19:55
Any one has direct contact or SP and more details about the last girl in pink.

RocketsInSingh
08-22-17, 11:07
I have a number but how to send you?

Greetings,

JacksonBro,

You need to buy a subscription and activate private messaging then you can share contacts with people.

Sanev75
08-22-17, 12:01
Hi,

Finally I met ritu some days back.

It was good experience with kissing, foreplay followed by dingdong.

Her 1 rk house is rented I guess so. Which she uses for this purpose only.

When you book her she will come to his house otherwise it's closed every time.

Nice good locality thought the building is bit old style.

All other details like her service wise is very well already mentioned earlier here but I want to add one thing that.

The experience is very much similar to what we used to get with Neha (Sanghvi / Aundh) , now neha is retired guess so.

Both have same height and body.

So anyone wish have similar experience like what they got from neha can visit ritu.

5 k all inclusive. For 1 time.

All in well can be repeated but if don't have other options available.

KingNewton
08-22-17, 15:20
Hello Seniors,

I got the contact of this bird from my online friend! Before trying her, can any one please share her information about her services and the amount they paid?

Thank you.

Harry83
08-22-17, 22:14
Hi all,

I need a help from some senior member to buy a subscription. I can certainly pay for it.

Anyways whoever is ready help please let me how to pay. I can pay in cash in person or also can do online transfer whichever is suitable. I really want few indie contacts as I coming back to Pune after long time and would like get into play again. Please help!

Sanev75
08-22-17, 22:51
Hello Seniors,

I got the contact of this bird from my online friend! Before trying her, can any one please share her information about her services and the amount they paid?

Thank you.Is she Sonia / Sana number ending 839? If yes then, I had mentioned about it my previous FRs.

Andy1337
08-23-17, 10:26
Hey guys,

So there's a long weekend coming up, and I was wondering if someone would be willing to oblige with some good contacts within a 5 k budget. If some young girls are available then that would be swell. I'm also open to going to pubs and trying to pickup normal girls if someone is interested in that sort of thing. PM me.

Averma1067
08-23-17, 12:08
Hello Folks,

I have been out of paid mongering for close to year now due to assignments. Biggest credit should go to my slutty colleague and horny house maid who made sure that better part of 2016 and early 2017 were filled with wild sexcapades. Sadly all good things must come to an end and so has my exciting spell. Returning back to the basics. Was quite regular with the Queen of Pune but with her rates jacking up it doesn't seem an exciting affair anymore. It would be great if the brothers would help me get back to my feet. Please do share contacts of any Inde's especially Ritu, the new Queen of Pune. Can guarantee a post and whatever contacts I have. Looking forward to some PM's.

Regards.

JohnSnow12
08-23-17, 14:30
I have been planning for long time to visit her but could try her due to work load. Today got her appointment in morning 11 so went to her secret place as per her suggested directions.

She welcomed with nice smile and ready with sexy getup. Most of the people already written about her.

Overall nice fun with her. Earlier had just one shot in mind but after that johny wanted second shot. Her rates are not negotiable now days so I had to pay 8 k.

As per written by fellow brothers I found her good looking. It my perspective but others can have different opinions.

Thirsel
08-23-17, 18:07
I am visiting Pune Tomm. Will be there till Sunday afternoon. Please help me brothers with Good Spa / Name of the therapist as well. I want to have a good time. Fully frustrated in this city. Not had fun since so many days. Please please help.

SinJay
08-23-17, 18:28
I guess she is Ms. S available for outcall Andrew her last quote was 7 k for ST.

Hello Seniors,

Thank you.

KingNewton
08-23-17, 21:27
Is she Sonia / Sana number ending 839? If yes then, I had mentioned about it my previous FRs.I searched for FR, couldn't succeed. Could you please share link to FR? Is she worth?