PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

IAm1984
08-24-17, 05:27
Dude,

I have tried couple of times before her. She got nice BJ skills. Other than that I won't recommend.

She is a real fatty girl now. Check my FR's.

-Rj.

Hello Seniors,

I got the contact of this bird from my online friend! Before trying her, can any one please share her information about her services and the amount they paid?

Thank you.

SexKing73
08-24-17, 14:19
Thanks to Tut li! He is very helpful by providing Ritu's contact. I will not like a fresh FR as enough has already been written. She was my second India after Pallavi. Look wise and behavior wise slightly better than Pallavi. For me they are much better than SP's as they treat us very nicely and there is no attitude and non co-operation thing. Blow job was awesome and in plenty which is key for me. There was no rush. 5 k for one shot with nice locality. Look and body wise I will not rate her more than 6 but all other parameter she is 9. Please share if you have any indi like Pallavi or Ritu and I can share SP or Indi in return.

SexKing73
08-24-17, 15:34
You are right brother. She is gem as of now considering other options currently at Pune. Sent pm about her to many guys. Was wondering why none has proceeded.

Quotes are high, there is no doubt about it, but she usually spend more time, not a time watcher with awesome service. She likes to score on her own from locanto, does not work with reference, hence please excuse for number.

Post an ad on locanto and she will respond if you seem to be decent from ad. Good luck.Again. Sorry but you only helped earlier so obvious choice.

ZzzSnap
08-24-17, 15:49
I've been visiting Pune for a while and I've got 24 hrs left. I've been debating about the backpage esc despite being 2-3 x the prices listed on here due to lack of other contacts.

Any thoughts or making a connection. The ads set off some red flags for me so wondering if there is any positive experiences / references.

Thirsel
08-24-17, 16:11
Hi Friends.

I am visiting Pune Tomm. Will be there till Sunday afternoon. Please help me brothers with Good Spa / Name of the therapist as well. I want to have a good time. Help me to have fun. I will share back a few contacts after getting it.

Thanks.

Tut Li
08-24-17, 17:59
Again. Sorry but you only helped earlier so obvious choice.Bro, I have clearly mentioned in my post that "She likes to score on her own from locanto, does not work with reference, hence please excuse for number.

Post an ad on locanto and she will respond if you seem to be decent from ad".

In fact I asked her if you are ready to share your number, you will get many clients, she politely declined that she is not a pro doing this everyday and using only one number. If she needs business in future, she will inform, so I respect her decision.

Try to put decent ad (take help from other ads, I am not sure now if mine is still active), so far, there is no trip for me at Pune that I did not meet anyone (at least for coffee, if not as per my taste).

Good luck.

RohanM
08-24-17, 18:01
Except HAL, any area where street girls are standing?

Tut Li
08-24-17, 18:04
Please share if you have any indi like Pallavi or Ritu and I can share SP or Indi in return.This is not fair, please refrain from doing this. Sometimes few newbies are genuine and without any contacts.

Hence, if you get same feeling from your interaction, please share, that's the purpose of this forum.

Chaatu
08-24-17, 19:12
Can some kind soul please PM me Ritu' s contact number? Landing in Pune on Saturday and want to have a holesome experience rather than a some hole experience.

Tia.

Neo B
08-24-17, 19:13
Guys,

I got this girl from an SP who seemed to be quite genuine in overall negotiations and talks. I am planning to meet her tomorrow. I will be writing a detailed FR on this. If the girl is good I will be trying to do something adventurous as I usually am.

Any advice is welcome.

Thanks again.

Neo.

Neo B
08-24-17, 19:16
This is not fair, please refrain from doing this. Sometimes few newbies are genuine and without any contacts.

Hence, if you get same feeling from your interaction, please share, that's the purpose of this forum.I surely agree with Tut li. The more we share the more bigger the network will be and possibly bring down the overpricing that is there in Pune as compared to other cities.

Neo B
08-24-17, 19:19
Certainly true. This girl has some rules. I have booked her for next week. I was asking her for tomorrow but she's busy for few days. She said.

I am sure this will be definitely worth a good FR.

Bro, I have clearly mentioned in my post that "She likes to score on her own from locanto, does not work with reference, hence please excuse for number.

Post an ad on locanto and she will respond if you seem to be decent from ad".

In fact I asked her if you are ready to share your number, you will get many clients, she politely declined that she is not a pro doing this everyday and using only one number. If she needs business in future, she will inform, so I respect her decision.

Try to put decent ad (take help from other ads, I am not sure now if mine is still active), so far, there is no trip for me at Pune that I did not meet anyone (at least for coffee, if not as per my taste).

Good luck.

PuneGuy2006
08-24-17, 23:38
Except HAL, any area where street girls are standing?What is HAL.

PuneGuy2006
08-24-17, 23:48
Any one has direct contact or SP and more details about the last girl in pink.I had tried her a month ago, charges 6 k, services is not that good, she was in hurry and No DFK.

Member #4606
08-25-17, 08:29
Hi,

Any review on the below birds? Can someone please help me here. I got these from an SP from locanto. And also please help me out with the prices. I have been out of mongering for a while and I am not sure of the prices as of now.

Thanks.

Andy1337
08-25-17, 09:11
I surely agree with Tut li. The more we share the more bigger the network will be and possibly bring down the overpricing that is there in Pune as compared to other cities.While what you say seems ideal, I don't believe we'll ever truly control pricing here. I have never managed to understand why people are willing to splurge such insane amounts of money to begin with. Pune isn't exactly a dry city, it's a student city, it's filled with girls left right and center. And even if I had that much money, is paying European rates sensible in any way? There are far too many people outside this forum that are extremely willing to promote this customer exploitation, and until that can be dented properly, I don't think pricing in Pune will go down anywhere. I'd frankly save my money for a few months and spend a week in Thailand than pay these rates, at least the service there in out of the world.

Jiam339
08-25-17, 15:03
This is not fair, please refrain from doing this. Sometimes few newbies are genuine and without any contacts.

Hence, if you get same feeling from your interaction, please share, that's the purpose of this forum.Li you shared contact in good faith and intention. However many time we see people forgot they got contact as help and try to barter as if it's their own. This refrain from sharing. However till day forum has person like you needy will get help.

Kingrock
08-25-17, 17:48
I had the strangest experience in a spa. I seemingly got a HJ and full body touching above the clothes, for free. She didn't speak English very well and just didn't ask for money. Very strange.

Tut Li
08-25-17, 18:02
While what you say seems ideal, I don't believe we'll ever truly control pricing here. I have never managed to understand why people are willing to splurge such insane amounts of money to begin with. Pune isn't exactly a dry city, it's a student city, it's filled with girls left right and center. There is proven history that oversharing has always resulted in price hike.

In most cases, obvious reasons are.

1) newbie coming to forum for first time and never had paid mongering before. So, to start with, they will agree for whatever is asked (Example is Ritu. Few guys paid more. People still pay her only 5 k).

2) suddenly an inde gets huge flow of calls and realises that something has changed, so will try in case of guys who can't bargain, being a newbie.

3) In most outcalls, indes get an idea from hotel booked, personal taste of mongers based on spends, like expensive dinner / wine etc. That guys spend much more than what she expected, hence their.

Expectation will also increase.

4) Sometimes few members help them to increase their tag for their personal benefits, not exactly in terms of money, but for service related.

Otherwise, like Andy said, Pune is best place to interact with young chicks from internet.

So many students from outside and many are into fun at reasonably low cost as they are also new to trade.

Keep exploring. Good luck.

SummerTime1985
08-25-17, 18:19
Got chance to visit home after 4 months for couple of days. I absolutely had no chance of any kind of fun, as where I am posted for my project is totally deserted area. Anyways had couple of days in hand, had to manage family and friends as well. Called up ritu, she was not available. So directly went to bookstore spa without any appointment as I was in the vicinity.

Only one new therapist was available.

Tried to bargain hard, but ended up paying 3.5 k for b2 b and BBBJ. Had a great time after almost 4 months.

Did massage for 10 mins and rest 50 mins was all fun.

Long BBBJ, no DFK, lots of sucking, no CIM.

Asked if she willing to meet outside, she said no but she did give her no. Anyways it was of no help to me, as next day I returned back to project, now I don't know when I get chance to come back to Pune and have fun.

Body: 9/10 clean, smooth skin, nice proportionate assets.

Looks: 8/10 long hair, minus 2 for teeth.

Service:8/10.

Adckbpu
08-25-17, 18:48
There is proven history that oversharing has always resulted in price hike.

1) newbie coming to forum for first time and never had paid mongering before. So, to start with, they will agree for whatever is asked (Example is Ritu. Few guys paid more. People still pay her only 5 k).

2) suddenly an inde gets huge flow of calls and realises that something has changed, so will try in case of guys who can't bargain, being a newbie.

3) In most outcalls, indes get an idea from hotel booked, personal taste of mongers based on spends, like expensive dinner / wine etc. That guys spend much more than what she expected, hence their.

Expectation will also increase.

4) Sometimes few members help them to increase their tag for their personal benefits, not exactly in terms of money, but for service related.

Otherwise, like Andy said, Pune is best place to interact with young chicks from internet.

So many students from outside and many are into fun at reasonably low cost as they are also new to trade.

Keep exploring. Good luck.Very well said bro, it is just that you need be alert and hit at right place and if you do this in city like Pune then you can have all the fun at very low price and in fact if correct chord is hit then no price at all this is what my personal experience, yes there is few time that you need to divert yourself to paid thing but then in that case you need to be smart and not pay high amounts.

Bangalore Bomb
08-25-17, 19:04
Hi guys,

Visiting Pune. Mongering looks dull and no DBs too. Hence please help with good party places with single girls around.

Neo B
08-25-17, 19:31
While what you say seems ideal, I don't believe we'll ever truly control pricing here. I have never managed to understand why people are willing to splurge such insane amounts of money to begin with. Pune isn't exactly a dry city, it's a student city, it's filled with girls left right and center. And even if I had that much money, is paying European rates sensible in any way? There are far too many people outside this forum that are extremely willing to promote this customer exploitation, and until that can be dented properly, I don't think pricing in Pune will go down anywhere. I'd frankly save my money for a few months and spend a week in Thailand than pay these rates, at least the service there in out of the world.Again, I can agree no more with you bro on the senseless waste of money on girls not even worth half of it. I have been here in Pune from few weeks but kept lot patience and didn't splurge out the asking price which is always too high. I was in Bangkok for 4 years and there is no heaven like that on earth for mongering. At 10k to 15 k I have been with Russians and Europeans with drop dead looks, absolutely stunning body and experience you will never forget in life. Here. A total reverse scene!! I could have jumped on to Ritu out of over waiting but then I really wanted my bargain. A good bird with my budget only (5 k, 6 k max). I would not throw double that amount just because I have it. I would rather 200% go back to BKK for a few days and experience the bliss with new friends I have started to make here on forum. (That indirectly means an invitation to join me is for Andy bro.

Neo B
08-25-17, 19:42

3) In most outcalls, indes get an idea from hotel booked, personal taste of mongers based on spends, like expensive dinner / wine etc. That guys spend much more than what she expected, hence their..Full points you the above points bro. Though I am new to Pune scene I have been quite active in BKK as I posted earlier. I love to do research, read reviews, take my time before jumping in. Which is why today I am going to post my First FR of Pune. It wasn't too great considering the plethora of heavenly experiences I have from the land of smiles, but at least not bad for a starter.

I am certainly going to try my best to keep those rates at acceptable levels and even co operate with you guys to bring down the rate of any bird in particular.

Speaking of college girls ready fun or extra buck, I still have no clue how and where to find them here in Pune. ?

I have found a few in Mumbai though. Some as 19, 20 and I verified they are genuine. Asking price is quite high but I am playing my patience game till I hit the sweet spot.

Cheers.

Thirsel
08-25-17, 20:17
Seems all are too occupied. Anyway plan to visit the why spa at aundh. Kindly advise whom to take and how much sud I pay. Need a good time so please pm me. And Incase any one of you have any good thai spa please let me know. I want young girls only.

Neo B
08-25-17, 20:19
Hey guys,

Here's my first FR on this girl I met today. (Bit detailed and probably with mistakes in writing as it's been really late now).

I wanted to take advice from seniors earlier about her but somehow the images didn't show up in my post even though I remember properly attaching them (I hope now they do in this post).

As I mentioned this SP is quite prompt in replying and quite genuine (no worry of being robbed or cheated about the bird, though he asked for some Paytm transfer for assurance I flatly said no and he didn't insist). Out of a few options I chose Ms A who looked a bit healthy in pics but she is not in real. She is quite slim as compared to pics. Decent body. Good face, and very good attitude. The asking price was as usual too high but if you negotiate well you can bring down to your budget range. And that's the most important part!

Now here comes the best stuff. I was called to pick her up from a 5 star hotel in Baner as it is near from my place. Was planning to take her to my apartment but when I reached there, he told he had booked the room already and the good part is I don't have to pay any extra money! I was stumped! I waited in the lobby and he told me I ll get call from her then I can go to her room. I waited quite long and was getting doubtful the whole deal is real is real. Was he taking a revenge on me for not getting duped for the paytm advance scam he was trying to pull! I was in no mood for a KLPD as I already had a bad day. He kept telling me to wait a few minutes she should call anytime. I was about loose patience as the staff kept giving me looks. Then she called and apologized for being stuck somewhere and not getting cab quickly. She had gone out for some work and SP didn't know that earlier. I didn't give a damn about how convincing the excuse was as long she was actually coming and showed a hurry to reach back. A sigh!

To kill time I ordered a couple of drinks from the hotel bar (near the lifts). Before the drinks came she reached and asked to come up. So I told the waiter to send them to the room. The reason I am writing these details is because. This is exactly what you "shouldn't do." They somehow 'bypass' the visitor check that is usually done at reception (when you enter the hotel never go to reception, just go and directly wait in lobby or restaurant). Since they know she is regular in that hotel they get a doubt if the know different "guests' visit her often. Just a word of caution. All you do is don't reveal the room no, don't order anything, just go straight to it.

We started with good chitchat without any hurry of 'jumping' into action. I don't like to rush and prefer to get a bit friendly and comfortable first or else its just another robotic act. She showed genuine interest in me, my work, sex life, etc. Things got better and we slowly switched to foreplay. She kissed me all around starting from hand, neck, chest, belly to my johny. Gave a really good BJ. I was 'ready' quite early to get to real action (thanks to the dry spell) , I usually like longer foreplays. Anyway. She immediately switched to WOT position after putting the protection and boy she was amazing. She was surprisingly very tight (or was she too got in muscle control. , doesn't matter!) She bucked up and down in a very good rhythm and started breathing heavy. When she let out her soft moans I couldn't stop taking the charge and banged her really hard from below. All the while she kept hugging me which was even better. In fact I had to slow down or I would have finished it there itself. I wanted to try more positions.

Switched to missionary. Went really slow at first feeling every inch of the passage of the wet garden. I really took time to savor the feel and built a rhythm. I knew she liked it when she hugged me real tight (as a real GF would do) which turned me really ON. From that point on there was not stopping and I just kept drilling her with all my might and speed I could gather till we both were sweating wet in the A/C room. There was certainly no time for my favorite doggy style as I would have lost the moment we were in. The heat of passion, her heavy moaning (definitely real. You can just tell if someone fakes it) and her ecstatic breathing was enough to push me off the edge and set my ticking bomb off. A much needed explosion after a big break.

Certainly not a bad ride after all that wait and research.

I will list some pros and cons here that might help you.

Pros:

1) This is top in the list. WOT action. You really need a good self control or you might just cum.

2) Second best. Value for money is more than expected!! In total value of 6 k with this kind of action that too in a 5 star hotel (which might itself cost at least 3-4 k considering the off season). Of course, that doesn't mean she will come out for 3-4 k for outcall! A definite no-no.

3) Face= 9.

Body= 7.

Attitude= 7.5 (would have given 9 but couldn't, for reasons down below).

VFM= Definitely yes.

4) Definitely not a time watcher, but you have keep a check on time and not waste in chats or other stuff. She's at least not a rusher like most of the SP birds.

Cons: 1) Nothing much overall but she is particular about hygience and safety. So if you smell down there she won't give you a BBBJ and you have to contain with a CBJ. So make sure you go and have a bath right there in the room quickly. (which is not truly a con, but a put off for some people).

2) She doesn't kiss on lips, which was a turn down, but compensated by all those GFE moments.

3) She has 'sensitive nipples' so doesn't like them to be sucked! A definite surprise. Restricted to kissing and licking the boobs (she does react to that a lot in a good way).

Overall it depends on how you deal with her, comfort her and make her friendly and she'll revert in return with some good service. As long as you don't treat her just as an object of desire you are in for some action!! Booked her for later already. I have personal number but to be really honest you don't need that. She too advised me not take her out without informing the SP as they have a 'check' on her and may breach their contract. Going through this SP will give you much better options in the future too.

Good luck mongering guys.

Cheers,

Neo.

ForMyMongering
08-25-17, 21:25
I had tried 3 murty around one month back. Girls are good in looks compared to Anna's den and zoom.

Earlier to that there was problem and these people were offering services very discretely. Try Rani at Trimuti she gives good service. Boobs are saggy.

Cost is 1.3 k for 2 sessions.Can please help to locate this, don't find it on saswd road.

Rakil
08-26-17, 07:26
Hindustan antibiotics ltd. In Pimpri.

What is HAL.

Thirsel
08-26-17, 07:33
Seems all are busy. Any way. No hard feelings. Take care tm I leave. Bye takd care. Play safe.

Wilsome
08-26-17, 11:40
Sure, I totally agree with this but when city become dry then every drop of water become priceless.

Same thing is happing in Pune, I was there long back ago when situation was far different but now its become very expensive in terms of money and time.

Its humble request for all who is currently reading it be kind and help the noob in right direction.

Earth is round.

Keep hunting & be safe.

3) In most outcalls, indes get an idea from hotel booked, personal taste of mongers based on spends, like expensive dinner / wine etc. That guys spend much more than what she expected, hence their..

RohanDe
08-27-17, 06:27
Hello bros,

This is FR reg. Pallavi. Many FRs have been published so nothing new to add had nice time with her yest. Damage 5.5 k-negotiated well and kept it low! Humble request. To everyone not to increase the fees. Overall okay kinda experience would rate 6 on 10.

Regards,

Rohan.

KenTheRockstar
08-27-17, 14:01
I have visited this spa earlier as well. Some months back. Therapists then were not so good so never went again. 2 weeks back I was in that part of the town so thought to visit this spa. Booked the slot for 90 minutes while in office. At the reception the lady was awesome. Couldn't get off my eyes from her. Absolutely nice curvy boobs and perfect shaped bottom. All the time she was smiling while talking to me. I actually made a small mistake in ignorance. I had booked another therapist, Miss K. So she was already assigned to me. While talking with this lady asked her if she also gives massage and she said yes. Asked her if she can cancel the booking for K and if she herself can have her fingers on my body. She said next time. All the time while she was talking with me, she was smiling and blushing for no reason. But it was good enough to know she is open for all in the room.

Didn't wanted to spoil my mood so went to the room and changed to dispo. Miss K arrived. She reminded me Miss J from Kin spa at university road. Clear white skin and nice figure. Couldn't visualize her boobs in the dress.

The massage started. Wanted to make her speak. Asked her if she was working in Kin spa earlier. And she started talking. I could understand what she was saying. Which was good. I was feeling very relaxed and she was giving nice pressure on back. After some time turned around and the flag was already up under the towel. She noticed that and started giggling. While she was massaging shoulders and chest, groped her boobs couple of times. She did resist for the first time only. But for next attempt she was fine. I was nicely moving my hands over her body. Thought to proceed more further so just tried untie her apparel. She resisted while laughing and hit me slightly saying naughty in the typical thai accent. Again moved my hand under her top and sized her boobs. Grabbed them and was playing with her nipples. Finally without any discussion, just got up and started removing her top. Initial was all drama for couple of seconds but in few seconds she was out of her clothes. Removed my dispo and I was on her. Nice kissing all over. Was exploring her milky white body. I usually do not go for DATY with any women. But this lady was really clean. Went down kissing her for some time. She was also excited. Wanted to penetrate bare inside her. So went on top of her and started spreading her legs. Johnny was really desperate to go in. But then she said no without condom. I was carrying one. Just started pumping in missionary and sideways.

Wanted to slap her cheeks to red but I was worried about the noise. I was about to come so just pulled out condi for CIM. But actually came on her body and face. Couldn't for hold that long.

Really enjoyed. Had bath with her. And asked her for the charges. She asked for 7 k. I said that's not rate. Negotiated her to 4 K.

Will definitely visit again for both. Miss K and the receptionist.

Total damage- 4 K + 1 K at counter (negotiated from 1299).

Mihirk
08-27-17, 18:35
Hi friends and brothers,

I got her from a SP (number ending with 125) for a night. Anyone tried her? How was she? Supposed to meet her tomorrow at my room.

Thanks for your help.

Tut Li
08-28-17, 03:20
Hello bros,

This is FR reg. Pallavi. Many FRs have been published so nothing new to add had nice time with her yest. Damage 5.5 k-negotiated well and kept it low! Humble request. To everyone not to increase the fees. Overall okay kinda experience would rate 6 on 10.

Regards,

Rohan.It's good to know that she is available at 5. 5 k.

Probably with not much business nowadays.

Wayne07
08-28-17, 09:28
Can you please help with the location, there are two in the same vicinity one in Anex at the mall and one close to the famous veg restaurant in Kondwa, which place this will be?

I have visited this spa earlier as well. Some months back. Therapists then were not so good so never went again. 2 weeks back I was in that part of the town so thought to visit this spa. Booked the slot for 90 minutes while in office. At the reception the lady was awesome. Couldn't get off my eyes from her. Absolutely nice curvy boobs and perfect shaped bottom. All the time she was smiling while talking to me. I actually made a small mistake in ignorance. I had booked another therapist, Miss K. So she was already assigned to me. While talking with this lady asked her if she also gives massage and she said yes. Asked her if she can cancel the booking for K and if she herself can have her fingers on my body. She said next time. All the time while she was talking with me, she was smiling and blushing for no reason. But it was good enough to know she is open for all in the room...

Victor Bhai
08-28-17, 10:59
Dear all,

How are things with you all?

Does anyone of you have any good inde / trusted SP contacts and willing to share?

I have a few inde contacts which I mentioned the in the post in the past with addition of Ritu and a threesome experience.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=1736103&viewfull=1#post1736103.

Appreciate if you can share a few good ones. Open for sharing and exchange.

Have a good one fellas.

Butni Da
08-28-17, 14:12
Contacted few SP and Indies as Johnny was in mood.

Many of SP didn't respond and Pallavi also denied at 4 k. Tried for S spa for miss A but she too was busy. Finally got hold of few SP from skokka. Both shared the same attached bird pic quoting 9 k and 6 k. Finally negotiated at 4 k for ST. Went for the deed considering a good deal. Was escorted by a boy to the apartment. And had a shock of my life. The girl was same but was very dark complexioned. Started the act as amount was paid already. She gave a good foreplay, bbj and then WOT followed by doggy. But felt so cheated as the photoshopped image was so awesome and reality was like fucking a maid.

Report:

Face: 2 as she's dark when compared to pic.

Pussy: 3 was bit smelly.

Boobs: 3 small and won't felt like sucking them.

Body: 4.

WIR: never also won't recommend others. Please don't ask for SP contact as I've already deleted it and trying to overcome the nightmare.

Kingrock
08-28-17, 14:29
Any suggestions for spas in KP? Fancy a trip tomorrow.

ReverseEr89
08-28-17, 14:54
Today tried girl from Mwadi chowk. Got details from loc. She shared her pic and quote. Place is 7 km from hsar on Pune saswad road. Girl is good looking with big firm boob, cute face, nice figure, talkative. Service limited to CBJ, missi, DFK. No wot, DATY etc. She is quite busy. During session she received 30+ WA ping and 15+ call. Overall good experience for 5. 5 k (2 session) + 300 for room.

Mihirk
08-28-17, 18:54
Hi friends and brothers,

I got her from a SP (number ending with 125) for a night. Anyone tried her? How was she? Supposed to meet her tomorrow at my room.

Thanks for your help.So this was a fake profile. Girl was at least mid 30's from her passport and looked like 45 or so. I sent her back from the room. Hope this helps fellow members.

AlienXXX
08-29-17, 06:56
I am in Pune for a day. Can any generous soul throw light on the MPs in KP or nearby area? Should be VFM and safe. I am a regular monger in Delhi but no idea about Pune.

Thanks.

Tamarind29
08-29-17, 12:01
Thanks for the review.

Tried your pm, it is full.

Do you mind sharing the name of the spa via pm.

I have visited this spa earlier as well. Some months back. Therapists then were not so good so never went again. 2 weeks back I was in that part of the town so thought to visit this spa. Booked the slot for 90 minutes while in office. At the reception the lady was awesome. Couldn't get off my eyes from her. Absolutely nice curvy boobs and perfect shaped bottom. All the time she was smiling while talking to me. I actually made a small mistake in ignorance. I had booked another therapist, Miss K. So she was already assigned to me. While talking with this lady asked her if she also gives massage and she said yes. Asked her if she can cancel the booking for K and if she herself can have her fingers on my body. She said next time. All the time while she was talking with me, she was smiling and blushing for no reason. But it was good enough to know she is open for all in the room.

Didn't wanted to spoil my mood so went to the room and changed to dispo. Miss K arrived. She reminded me Miss J from Kin spa at university road. Clear white skin and nice figure. Couldn't visualize her boobs in the dress.

The massage started. Wanted to make her speak. Asked her if she was working in Kin spa earlier. And she started talking. I could understand what she was saying. Which was good. I was feeling very relaxed and she was giving nice pressure on back. After some time turned around and the flag was already up under the towel. She noticed that and started giggling. While she was massaging shoulders and chest, groped her boobs couple of times. She did resist for the first time only. But for next attempt she was fine. I was nicely moving my hands over her body. Thought to proceed more further so just tried untie her apparel. She resisted while laughing and hit me slightly saying naughty in the typical thai accent. Again moved my hand under her top and sized her boobs. Grabbed them and was playing with her nipples. Finally without any discussion, just got up and started removing her top. Initial was all drama for couple of seconds but in few seconds she was out of her clothes. Removed my dispo and I was on her. Nice kissing all over. Was exploring her milky white body. I usually do not go for DATY with any women. But this lady was really clean. Went down kissing her for some time. She was also excited. Wanted to penetrate bare inside her. So went on top of her and started spreading her legs. Johnny was really desperate to go in. But then she said no without condom. I was carrying one. Just started pumping in missionary and sideways.

Wanted to slap her cheeks to red but I was worried about the noise. I was about to come so just pulled out condi for CIM. But actually came on her body and face. Couldn't for hold that long.

Really enjoyed. Had bath with her. And asked her for the charges. She asked for 7 k. I said that's not rate. Negotiated her to 4 K.

Will definitely visit again for both. Miss K and the receptionist.

Total damage- 4 K + 1 K at counter (negotiated from 1299).

Tamarind29
08-29-17, 12:07
Nice review brother and detailed one.

That whole walking straight to bar or lobby is the best way to do things.

Hey guys,

Here's my first FR on this girl I met today. (Bit detailed and probably with mistakes in writing as it's been really late now).

I wanted to take advice from seniors earlier about her but somehow the images didn't show up in my post even though I remember properly attaching them (I hope now they do in this post).

As I mentioned this SP is quite prompt in replying and quite genuine (no worry of being robbed or cheated about the bird, though he asked for some Paytm transfer for assurance I flatly said no and he didn't insist). Out of a few options I chose Ms A who looked a bit healthy in pics but she is not in real. She is quite slim as compared to pics. Decent body. Good face, and very good attitude. The asking price was as usual too high but if you negotiate well you can bring down to your budget range. And that's the most important part!

Now here comes the best stuff. I was called to pick her up from a 5 star hotel in Baner as it is near from my place. Was planning to take her to my apartment but when I reached there, he told he had booked the room already and the good part is I don't have to pay any extra money! I was stumped! I waited in the lobby and he told me I ll get call from her then I can go to her room. I waited quite long and was getting doubtful the whole deal is real is real. Was he taking a revenge on me for not getting duped for the paytm advance scam he was trying to pull! I was in no mood for a KLPD as I already had a bad day. He kept telling me to wait a few minutes she should call anytime. I was about loose patience as the staff kept giving me looks. Then she called and apologized for being stuck somewhere and not getting cab quickly. She had gone out for some work and SP didn't know that earlier. I didn't give a damn about how convincing the excuse was as long she was actually coming and showed a hurry to reach back. A sigh!

To kill time I ordered a couple of drinks from the hotel bar (near the lifts). Before the drinks came she reached and asked to come up. So I told the waiter to send them to the room. The reason I am writing these details is because. This is exactly what you "shouldn't do." They somehow 'bypass' the visitor check that is usually done at reception (when you enter the hotel never go to reception, just go and directly wait in lobby or restaurant). Since they know she is regular in that hotel they get a doubt if the know different "guests' visit her often. Just a word of caution. All you do is don't reveal the room no, don't order anything, just go straight to it.

We started with good chitchat without any hurry of 'jumping' into action. I don't like to rush and prefer to get a bit friendly and comfortable first or else its just another robotic act. She showed genuine interest in me, my work, sex life, etc. Things got better and we slowly switched to foreplay. She kissed me all around starting from hand, neck, chest, belly to my johny. Gave a really good BJ. I was 'ready' quite early to get to real action (thanks to the dry spell) , I usually like longer foreplays. Anyway. She immediately switched to WOT position after putting the protection and boy she was amazing. She was surprisingly very tight (or was she too got in muscle control. , doesn't matter!) She bucked up and down in a very good rhythm and started breathing heavy. When she let out her soft moans I couldn't stop taking the charge and banged her really hard from below. All the while she kept hugging me which was even better. In fact I had to slow down or I would have finished it there itself. I wanted to try more positions.

Switched to missionary. Went really slow at first feeling every inch of the passage of the wet garden. I really took time to savor the feel and built a rhythm. I knew she liked it when she hugged me real tight (as a real GF would do) which turned me really ON. From that point on there was not stopping and I just kept drilling her with all my might and speed I could gather till we both were sweating wet in the A/C room. There was certainly no time for my favorite doggy style as I would have lost the moment we were in. The heat of passion, her heavy moaning (definitely real. You can just tell if someone fakes it) and her ecstatic breathing was enough to push me off the edge and set my ticking bomb off. A much needed explosion after a big break.

Certainly not a bad ride after all that wait and research.

I will list some pros and cons here that might help you.

Pros:

1) This is top in the list. WOT action. You really need a good self control or you might just cum.

2) Second best. Value for money is more than expected!! In total value of 6 k with this kind of action that too in a 5 star hotel (which might itself cost at least 3-4 k considering the off season). Of course, that doesn't mean she will come out for 3-4 k for outcall! A definite no-no.

3) Face= 9.

Body= 7.

Attitude= 7.5 (would have given 9 but couldn't, for reasons down below).

VFM= Definitely yes.

4) Definitely not a time watcher, but you have keep a check on time and not waste in chats or other stuff. She's at least not a rusher like most of the SP birds.

Cons: 1) Nothing much overall but she is particular about hygience and safety. So if you smell down there she won't give you a BBBJ and you have to contain with a CBJ. So make sure you go and have a bath right there in the room quickly. (which is not truly a con, but a put off for some people).

2) She doesn't kiss on lips, which was a turn down, but compensated by all those GFE moments.

3) She has 'sensitive nipples' so doesn't like them to be sucked! A definite surprise. Restricted to kissing and licking the boobs (she does react to that a lot in a good way).

Overall it depends on how you deal with her, comfort her and make her friendly and she'll revert in return with some good service. As long as you don't treat her just as an object of desire you are in for some action!! Booked her for later already. I have personal number but to be really honest you don't need that. She too advised me not take her out without informing the SP as they have a 'check' on her and may breach their contract. Going through this SP will give you much better options in the future too.

Good luck mongering guys.

Cheers,

Neo.

Zam007
08-29-17, 13:07
Hi guys!

The summer vacations are over for us in Europe and we are going to be sent to work from next week. I am now returning back to India for the third time this year for some days. This time I am going to be posted in Pune for few days and I will be staying near Deccan Gymkhana. I am not looking for FR, but I would love to visit some spa where things can get a bit naughty. I had been quite lucky in Bangalore. . I may sometimes pick a girl from a bar or discotec. Once I convinced a therapist in a spa which did not have a reputation for getting naughty! : the, the Some guys from Bangalore thread helped me a lot to understand how things work, very cool guys But I cannot get lucky all the time! I would be really happy if you guys could help me out to understand some of the short forms you use for the names of the famous spas that may provide a bit more. It would be nice if someone could send me a pm of some good spas near Deccan Gymkhana.

Thanks once again!

Ciao!

Kkarunkk
08-29-17, 13:41
Hi guys!

The summer vacations are over for us in Europe and we are going to be sent to work from next week. I am now returning back to India for the third time this year for some days. This time I am going to be posted in Pune for few days and I will be staying near Deccan Gymkhana. I am not looking for FR, but I would love to visit some spa where things can get a bit naughty. I had been quite lucky in Bangalore. . I may sometimes pick a girl from a bar or discotec. Once I convinced a therapist in a spa which did not have a reputation for getting naughty! : the, the Some guys from Bangalore thread helped me a lot to understand how things work, very cool guys But I cannot get lucky all the time! I would be really happy if you guys could help me out to understand some of the short forms you use for the names of the famous spas that may provide a bit more. It would be nice if someone could send me a pm of some good spas near Deccan Gymkhana.

Thanks once again!

Ciao!Hi,

Welcome!

I don't know of spas around Deccan, but these things could help.

Places / Area names.

P.S- Pimpli Saudagar.

KP. Koregaon Paark.

- Baner, Warje, Aundh, Wakad, Magarpatta, Kondwa, Shivajinagar (So far I have not seen these places abbreviated).

VN. Viman Nagar.

FC. Fergusson College (Close to Deccan Gymkhana).

JM. Jangli Maharaj Road (Close to Deccan Gymkhana).

Spa names.

Most of the Spas that are discussed here will be available on google search.

One has to be ingenious and have some time on hand to explore. For eg, if the FR says, Spa above the famous book store in Aundh. (LOL) ook store is a store called "Cross Word" . And when you seaarch for spas in Aundh, look for the address and find which one is above the book store. Called cross road. :0.

Once you see the spa names on line, you will able to figure them out pretty well. Usually they are the first aphabets of each word. Or the alphabet is sometime 'spelt." Like EG, the Spa may be mentioned in the FR as "D" spa.

However, some of the famous ones in the areas that I have visited and had naughty stuff are.

Mystiq. In a place called Warje.

Yog. In P.S. (pimpli Saudagar) and another bench in Wakkad.

K. Spa in Shivajinagar.

A-1 Star. In North Roaad, Koregaon Park.

Yung. In the Koregaon Park area (forgetting the exact location).

So I guess, these will get you started and keep you busy.

All the best,

Arun.

Averma1067
08-29-17, 16:09
Thanks to all the brothers who took the effort to share Ritu's Number. Unfortunately she was out of town but promised to let me know as soon as she is back. I did think of visiting Pallavi but decided against it. Instead decided to visit a spa for some action. Called up S spa but they were completely booked. Next tried why spa and the receptionist recognized me on call and asked me to drop in as soon as possible. On reaching he made is usual attempts to sell membership which I politely refused. Paid the counter charges and asked him which therapist was available. Only Miss L was free. I am not a fan of Miss L but she does give a good BBJ and hence went ahead with her. Entered the room and didn't bother wearing the dispo and came straight to the point that I wanted B2 B with more focus on BBJ. Negotiated to 3. 5 K. Gave me an awesome BBJ with CIM after which proceeded to massage me for 30 minutes followed by another round of BBJ with facial. All in all felt really good. Waiting for Ritu to be back.

Overall Charges: 1. 8 counter +3. 5 for two rounds of BBJ.

BBJ-8/10 (amongst the best I have had in some time).

Body-5/10 (nothing great).

Averma1067
08-29-17, 16:15
Contacted few SP and Indies as Johnny was in mood.

Many of SP didn't respond and Pallavi also denied at 4 k. Tried for S spa for miss A but she too was busy. Finally got hold of few SP from skokka. Both shared the same attached bird pic quoting 9 k and 6 k. Finally negotiated at 4 k for ST. Went for the deed considering a good deal. Was escorted by a boy to the apartment. And had a shock of my life. The girl was same but was very dark complexioned. Started the act as amount was paid already. She gave a good foreplay, bbj and then WOT followed by doggy. But felt so cheated as the photoshopped image was so awesome and reality was like fucking a maid.

Report:

Face: 2 as she's dark when compared to pic.

Pussy: 3 was bit smelly.

Boobs: 3 small and won't felt like sucking them.

Body: 4.

WIR: never also won't recommend others. Please don't ask for SP contact as I've already deleted it and trying to overcome the nightmare.I feel for you Brother. I went through a similar situation 1. 5 years back and swore off Sp's forever. The experience still gives me the jitters as the girl I chose turned out to be wearing a slim shaper underneath her dress. Nevertheless insist on checking out the girls first before paying. I walked out off many precarious situations this way. 100% of photos share are photoshopped. Take cr.

Sanjoo Kumar
08-29-17, 16:51
Visited two MPs in Bavdhan area last month. Both of them are in the same building. This one has a famous fish food joint on the ground floor. The first one was M spa and other one was D spa. Tried to book through NB but there was no offer for 90 min slot which I generally prefer. So negotiated for a discount and got a reasonable one for both places. Very decent massage but absolutely no extras. No Thais, only NE girls.

Kunal14
08-30-17, 11:42
Hi friends,

I got a this housewife, available with SP. If anyone take her please let me know, SP digits ends with 085, SP wants 6 K for ST and 15 k for LT.

Regards.

Cool Mumbai
08-30-17, 17:29
Hello guys,

Want to share my recent experience which is worth mentioning.

Few months back, visited thailand which has spoiled me as monger. I don't think I can waste money on SP girls which is generally very mechanical experience at least in Pune.

So have kind of avoided the activities recently.

Well, got in touch with one girl and somehow went ahead. Turned out the the night to remember!

Only con is she is fat. I am not much into fat ladies, but just thought to try for different experience.

She is student, post graduate in medicine (yes real post graduate doctor from reputed college). At first, thought maybe some fake but turned out to be real.

Spend a night together and it never felt like paid fun. She was all into it. In fact she extracted third shot out of me. Except anal, everything on menu. DDDFK (I have to literally save my tongue many times), she bites heavily, BBBJ, CIM, swallow. You name it and she was game. Apart from sex, quite interesting talks with wine as she is as traveled, as educated, as classy, as intelligent, as funny, as most of us. In morning she wanted me to stay for more action, including one in shower but I had to leave early. I guess sex is as mental as it is physical.

10 K for night.

Can't share number unless she is OK. I will definitely try to introduce her to few fellows here but not as of now. So please don't PM me for her number. I am already connected to most of seniors on whatsapp.

I wanted to share this because Pune is dry in conventional manner. But so many outside students in city, and many don't mind earning some extra money! Try to explore students category.

Just need to keep trying and maybe gets across one gem. This is my turn in 8 years.

Dmunda
08-30-17, 20:16
Hi brother,

Congratulations first for your awesome experience you had. Seems like we are getting more now in Pune, change it from dry to awesome.

I am from USA and visiting Pune in next few weeks. I am looking for something which is kind of GFE experience and not much into rush.

Based on you described suits my needs so if you can ask that girl and willing to share the number that will be great.

Appreciate your help in advance.

Thank you.

Hello guys,

Few months back, visited thailand which has spoiled me as monger. I don't think I can waste money on SP girls which is generally very mechanical experience at least in Pune.

Well, got in touch with one girl and somehow went ahead. Turned out the the night to remember!

Only con is she is fat. I am not much into fat ladies, but just thought to try for different experience..

Jakd3609
08-30-17, 21:05
In Pune for 2 weeks. Just added the PM facility. Can the seniors PM some reliable SP contacts or massage places. I can only help you guys if you visit US east coast.

LetsTryThis
08-31-17, 02:37
Visiting Pune again. Can someone please share Ritu's contact? I tried sending couple of PMs but no response yet. I guess she is the only inde talked about recently.

Also it would be great to catch up with some mongers for a drink as I have some free time during my visit. So feel free to ping me.

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Cheers!

Zam007
08-31-17, 07:18
Hi,

Welcome!

I don't know of spas around Deccan, but these things could help.

Places / Area names.

P.S- Pimpli Saudagar.

KP. Koregaon Paark.

- Baner, Warje, Aundh, Wakad, Magarpatta, Kondwa, Shivajinagar (So far I have not seen these places abbreviated).

VN. Viman Nagar.

FC. Fergusson College (Close to Deccan Gymkhana).

JM. Jangli Maharaj Road (Close to Deccan Gymkhana).

Spa names.

Most of the Spas that are discussed here will be available on google search.

One has to be ingenious and have some time on hand to explore. For eg, if the FR says, Spa above the famous book store in Aundh. (LOL) ook store is a store called "Cross Word" . And when you seaarch for spas in Aundh, look for the address and find which one is above the book store. Called cross road. :0.

Once you see the spa names on line, you will able to figure them out pretty well. Usually they are the first aphabets of each word. Or the alphabet is sometime 'spelt." Like EG, the Spa may be mentioned in the FR as "D" spa.

However, some of the famous ones in the areas that I have visited and had naughty stuff are.

Mystiq. In a place called Warje.

Yog. In P.S. (pimpli Saudagar) and another bench in Wakkad.

K. Spa in Shivajinagar.

A-1 Star. In North Roaad, Koregaon Park.

Yung. In the Koregaon Park area (forgetting the exact location).

So I guess, these will get you started and keep you busy.

All the best,

Arun.Thanks once again!

Butni Da
08-31-17, 07:39
Hey guys,

Hope you all are doing good. I got a contact on an indi miss Rohini who works from Sanghvi, was chatting with her today and she is quoting 8 k ST. Has anyone tried her, she denies from sharing any pics.

Not ready to negotiate at all. Just wanted to know any FR on her.

BD.

BobbyHar101
08-31-17, 12:14
Yung. In the Koregaon Park area (forgetting the exact location).Avoid Y spa (now renamed as I spa) in KP for a while. They've sent back all Thais and now only have NE.

High chance that extras might not be on offer here.

ReverseEr89
08-31-17, 14:58
Visited Bliss spa Hsar today. Nothing new. Assigned slim Thai therapist. This spa has 100 percent success rate (minimum HJ ensured). I was planning to ask reception its this time but there were 2 customer waiting so cancelled. B2B and shower with girl for 2.5 k.

DarthVader2791
08-31-17, 16:17
Dear brothers,

Is Smita (the original one from hotel v) active nowadays. Seems unreachable. ?Has anyone tried recently?

Has she changed the place or still operating from the same loc. That area is too unsafe nowadays.

Regards,

DV.

ButockMann
08-31-17, 17:18
Thai babes come to India on some sort of (tourist) short term visa, typically 6 months to 1 yr max. More than 2/3 are moms with kids back home with their moms! Thai babes at S Spa at Kondhawa or Amantran at Phonix or sos at adlabs, previously at KP or why spa at aundh or the one at Jewel mall near petrol pump KP are no exception. Previously working Sara at S spa, Nikki at Amantran, Kubkib at SOS or Koi at jewel ma are all but gone. Only Nikki or Kubkib were not a mom with tight bodies. All of them are here for money, show them greenback they are ready to drop their pants, but rarely they will be ready for FS inside as that's against law in most of these spa chains and they tend to quote high rates. Only kubkib I could seduce to come out to a service apartment since and she came twice that too because I helped her with a local sim when her visa had expired etc etc! So Miss K or A at Sawasdee are no exception! . When I tried K she quoted 4 k initially which later agreed for 3 k full nude B2B, however such rendezvous have their time and place limitations as she has to keep looking at door movement all the time hence I don't like being not entirely satisfactory. However miss K is not a mom and possesses flesh at right places! However I don't have wrong expectations form these Thai babes.

Rahul2007
08-31-17, 19:34
Visiting Pune again. Can someone please share Ritu's contact? I tried sending couple of PMs but no response yet. I guess she is the only inde talked about recently.

Also it would be great to catch up with some mongers for a drink as I have some free time during my visit. So feel free to ping me.

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Cheers!You can get help from seniors or you can [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Appolo13
08-31-17, 23:01
I am not sure if SP incall is so low right now? Hard to see no great stuff around for incall lately, even after LE action has subsided if not ended.

Anyone, please PM indies or SP around KN / VN. I will love to share back some FRs.

SexKing73
09-01-17, 05:25
I know its Pune forum but just checking as some seniors are really helpful. Any indi contact for Goa?

Regards,

SK.

Cool Mumbai
09-01-17, 06:38
Guys,

Can't share number as she is not professional.

Just to give hints.

Matched on tinder. Girl from Kolkatta. Doing PG in aurveda. Stays in camp area. So set your filters accordingly.

Best of luck if you match on tinder.

Hello guys,

Only con is she is fat. I am not much into fat ladies, but just thought to try for different experience.

She is student, post graduate in medicine.

MyDream8
09-01-17, 07:13
If you are talking about indie with no ending 937 then she is average in service and looks. I had tried her long time back. Not worth 8 k.

Hey guys,

Hope you all are doing good. I got a contact on an indi miss Rohini who works from Sanghvi, was chatting with her today and she is quoting 8 k ST. Has anyone tried her, she denies from sharing any pics.

Not ready to negotiate at all. Just wanted to know any FR on her.

BD.

MyDream8
09-01-17, 07:15
Does her number end with 620 or 93 ?

Hello guys,

She is student, post graduate in medicine (yes real post graduate doctor from reputed college). At first, thought maybe some fake but turned out to be real.

Spend a night together and it never felt like paid fun. She was all into it. In fact she extracted third shot out of me. Except anal, everything on menu..

MyDream8
09-01-17, 19:56
I met this indie after lot of calls and wait. In this dry Pune one indie contact on locanto and all Pune is behind her. I negotiated it to 2.5 k hotel included for 1 session.

Frankly speaking she is typical Bengali and not to my liking.

While driving to the nearby hotel she got a call. Guy was asking for session without protection. Initially she declined but on this guy's Insistence she asked him to come and we will decide.

Here I thought not to proceed further and dropped her back to M. Chowk.

I felt frustrated after lot of calls and wait I didn't have session with her.

Guys be careful of such indies.

I think she is regular CG whom you can meet at filthy lodge at cheap price but due to recent L. E. Activity across Pune she is working as an indie with the help of hotels.

Today tried girl from Mwadi chowk. Got details from loc. She shared her pic and quote. Place is 7 km from hsar on Pune saswad road. Girl is good looking with big firm boob, cute face, nice figure, talkative. Service limited to CBJ, missi, DFK. No wot, DATY etc. She is quite busy. During session she received 30+ WA ping and 15+ call. Overall good experience for 5. 5 k (2 session) + 300 for room..

Butni Da
09-01-17, 22:13
Thanks bro, you saved my lot of money going in drain.

I would like to request each one of you that we are paying shit load of money to theses birds. Like Tutli bro mentioned earlier that we are paying a lot to these average looking babes. I was discussing with my colleague about the Pune scene and gave them the price range of 5 k onwards. They all had a shock of their life. Max they pay in Delhi is 3 k that too for a super hot girl. It's then I've decided to bring down the noses of these ladies a little down to earth. And want all of your help to do so. It will take time but will happen.

New comers don't ask me numbers as you guys go ahead with what they charge and take the bars higher.

BD.

If you are talking about indie with no ending 937 then she is average in service and looks. I had tried her long time back. Not worth 8 k.

Jefot
09-02-17, 03:55
Hi members,

New to forum and to Pune. Any suggestions please. 3.5 k to 5 k budget. Kothrud or Hinjewadi. Any housewife or collage going girl will do. Looking for independent.

Peace123
09-02-17, 15:27
Has anyone tried a girl called sexy Khushie (with loc handle "Shouting2" Charges 25 K for a session. No advance payment. So does not seem to be fake. Per her she is worth the price!

MyDream8
09-02-17, 17:42
Did you meet this lady? Please share your feedback on service, charges etc.

Do you have her direct contact number?

I also got pics from one of the old contacts.

Any reviews on the attached pic?

MyDream8
09-02-17, 17:45
I spoke to her recently. She is asking for 1 k in advance to text me her address which I rejected straight away.

Hey bro,

I have also got the same. As looking at her photo it is suspected that photo seems to be fake. Because she seems to be good and as per Pune rate it is not possible that she will serve for 3 k /2 HR. Her is the 1st one. Is there any feedback for 2nd pic in blue.

MyDream8
09-02-17, 17:49
Anna's den is not active. Due to L. E. Activity for last 2 months there is no action.

Still active Ann's Dden?

Please tell me the status.

I am planing to go there.

Appolo13
09-02-17, 20:58
Did her today in a VN hotel.

Pussy- Tight.

Time watcher. Not really, although initially seems so.

Boobs. Awesome nice young boobs.

DFK. No.

CBJ. Yes. Although you have to tell her how long. She does not enjoy it.

I liked that she is submissive. Means that she will not stop you or save words that throw you off. Let's you what you want to do with her.

She is short and light. I actually lifted her one bed to another to try different positions.

She looks little raw than her photos. Does not talk much. Poor in maths.

Overall an above average experience.

WIR. Yes if I get a discount.

Damage - 6 k including tip. Ask was 7.

Convictar
09-02-17, 22:07
Did you meet this lady? Please share your feedback on service, charges etc.

Do you have her direct contact number?

I also got pics from one of the old contacts.Trying her tomorrow.

Will share FR soon.

Cheers!

Praj4
09-03-17, 10:32
With so many LE raids, pimps are finding it difficult to run their business at usual apartments as the owners get into trouble! Hence they keep shifting their wares fro friendly hotels to another every a few days. Surely a lot of expensive work for the managers who are compelled to increase their rates. This is quite opposed to Delhi scene where such apartments are located in the labyrinth of narrow lanes, so narrow that police would not like to make these tedious trips for minor gains. This keeps the rates low in Delhi yet delhiet will brag about it as if it is something intrinsic about Delhi and its mongers!! From usual sp, got this nepali babe, again from Delhi on contract trip, 22 yrs old, sturdy frame at 60 kg +, decent babe.

Body 7/10.

Attitude 7/10.

Probably does all except anal, hygiene-6/10 as if you are doing 4-5 per day, you tend give a slip to hygiene.

WIR no but she is avaiable in Delhi too.

SamK123
09-03-17, 11:33
Well we all have fantasies, and this girls description is exact the same I am looking for.

Healthy, fair and bubbly.

Will wait to get in touch with on what's app.

Ready to share any contract I have.

Hello guys,

She is student, post graduate in medicine (yes real post graduate doctor from reputed college). At first, thought maybe some fake but turned out to be real..

Torpedo11
09-03-17, 14:09
Fellas / Senior member,

I have moved to US recently, logging on to this site after quite some time. I highly appreciate the support and help was extended to me by Senior members.

Is anyone on this forum is present on east coast / NYC / NJ are / DE region?

Please PM me.

PuneExplorer
09-03-17, 14:25
Seriously true bro.

I'm currently in the UK and can definitely say that prices in Pune are above London rates. London offers British as well as European birds with no bargain at £40 which is close to 3400 INR.

Imagine where are we heading to for those not so good looking faces and bases.

Imagine how much would you give for 20 year old British babe with proper model like figure and spotless skin.

I met this indie after lot of calls and wait. In this dry Pune one indie contact on locanto and all Pune is behind her. I negotiated it to 2.5 k hotel included for 1 session.

Frankly speaking she is typical Bengali and not to my liking.

While driving to the nearby hotel she got a call. Guy was asking for session without protection. Initially she declined but on this guy's Insistence she asked him to come and we will decide.

Here I thought not to proceed further and dropped her back to M. Chowk.

I felt frustrated after lot of calls and wait I didn't have session with her.

Guys be careful of such indies.

I think she is regular CG whom you can meet at filthy lodge at cheap price but due to recent L. E. Activity across Pune she is working as an indie with the help of hotels..

MarksMen
09-03-17, 17:30
Well after a long time visited my regular spa.

Formalities were exchanged and there I was in my birthday suit with no objection from the massaseau herself. Things started and pleasantry talks were exchanged. Came to know that her day was ok ok as some of our brothers here did not pay her for the expense she was demanding. I felt proud that somewhere some line was being drawn.

Came the negotiation part and was quoted 2 k for a stroke to Johnny. My ans was a smile and some other time. Things again came back for discussion and I ended up having all access with topless (finger penetration) and good DFK for just 1 k.

It was a good session. Thanks to the fellow brotheren who are making some effort to control up things.

Marksmen.

Thanks bro, you saved my lot of money going in drain.

I would like to request each one of you that we are paying shit load of money to theses birds. Like Tutli bro mentioned earlier that we are paying a lot to these average looking babes. I was discussing with my colleague about the Pune scene and gave them the price range of 5 k onwards. They all had a shock of their life. Max they pay in Delhi is 3 k that too for a super hot girl. It's then I've decided to bring down the noses of these ladies a little down to earth. And want all of your help to do so. It will take time but will happen.

New comers don't ask me numbers as you guys go ahead with what they charge and take the bars higher.

BD.

Neo B
09-04-17, 14:02
Hey guys,

Was out for while. There were lots of unanswered PMs. I have forwarded the SPs contact to all friends who wanted that.

I am building my network of indie's or SPs not discussed here in this forum or loc. Hope that will break this issue of over demanding same indie's and hiking their prices for no reason at all.

Stay tuned guys.

Cheers.

Hey guys,

Now here comes the best stuff. I was called to pick her up from a 5 star hotel in Baner as it is near from my place. Was planning to take her to my apartment but when I reached there, he told he had booked the room already and the good part is I don't have to pay any extra money! I was stumped! I waited in the lobby and he told me I ll get call from her then I can go to her room. I waited quite long and was getting doubtful the whole deal is real is real.

Neo B
09-04-17, 14:09

Formalities were exchanged and there I was in my birthday suit with no objection from the massaseau herself. Things started and pleasantry talks were exchanged. Came to know that her day was ok ok as some of our brothers here did not pay her for the expense she was demanding. I felt proud that somewhere some line was being drawn.

Came the negotiation part and was quoted 2 k for a stroke to Johnny. My ans was a smile and some other time. Things again came back for discussion and I ended up having all access with topless (finger penetration) and good DFK for just 1 k.

It wa a good session. Thanks to the fellow brotheren who are making some effort to control up things.

Marksmen.Hats off to you dude. That certainly helps the drive of price control.

DavidFuckIr88
09-04-17, 15:15
Dear bros,

I'm implicit user of this form since 3 years. Today I got subscribed.

Requesting all the bros to share Ritu's number. I have some indie HW contact.

(Earned from SP Subhash) to share. They are active near Narhe Area and tried them also twice.

Thanks in advance.

AnilTheHunter
09-04-17, 18:10
Brothers,

I am here for couple of days. Any spa close to airport with a sure shot full nude?

Kindly pm name of spa and any reference on therapists.

You know I shall return the favor in Bangalore.

Cheers.

Anil.

Praks111
09-04-17, 18:14
Was at our old often discussed spa on the top most floor next to the mall in Central Pune this weekend. To get a good massage and was not keen on extras. These chaps increased the counter fees now.

Opted for a 90 min slot. Though I didn't have an appointment the girl at the counter allotted one therapist. The Thai lady if I can call had a cute smile and she entered the room while I was changing. I slept on the table in my birthday suit. She started the usual massage with some touchings at the right places. I didn't react to the hints. Towards the end just around 20 minutes left she asked me what do I want. I smiled she said hand. I replied mouth. After few seconds she said 3 k. I told her that I have 1500 THB with me I can give it to her. She was fine and cleaned the little Bro and gave me a deep throat BBJ. This ended in a CIM. She had no problems she sucked of every drop. I had my shower and left.

WIR: probably no. Inde stuff is always better.

Wot24X7
09-04-17, 21:25
Many of might have come across this line on Locanto just like me.

Today Johnny was hungry and my regular Pallavi & the Spa Thai (will post the FR of Thai lady later) were off, hence tonight of giving a try for the ad of africa chicks posted on Locanto. As mentioned in the ad it is not a direct contact there is a SP involved. Words exchanged and the rate was fixed for 3.5 k for an HR. Went to this place, its a deserted apartment. The girl came to receive on the ground floor as I was not able to locate her building due to night.

Entered the room amd what the hell, its not a 23-25 year old but actually could be around 35-40.

Still thought of going ahead. Undressed myself amd she herself. Saggy boobs and jingle down under.

Said to myself cancel the deal. Dressed up and started moving out. She tried to convince me to stay back, but even if she was going to give her service for free I would not have gone ahead.

Gave her 1 k and left from there.

This is just a caution friends to all, don't waste your money on these so called African beauties.

Be safe and plau safe.

Shaboink
09-05-17, 02:20
Hello,

I am moving to a new place in Pune soon (Intracity Movement) so in the interim have to stay at a hotel named after a saint at KP.

If you guys are aware of any SP who has put up a girl in the same hotel or nearby would love to try out.

Looking forward to some inputs and help over PM.

Jiam339
09-05-17, 05:18
Check your pm. Shared some of contacts from area. Not sure if anyone operates from same hotel. But may be at approachable distance.

Hello,

I am moving to a new place in Pune soon (Intracity Movement) so in the interim have to stay at a hotel named after a saint at KP.

If you guys are aware of any SP who has put up a girl in the same hotel or nearby would love to try out.

Looking forward to some inputs and help over PM.

AkashMal
09-05-17, 08:16
Any idea about attached pic bird. I got info that she is some Model from Delhi but available in KP thru some agent.

Let me know if anyone has info to get her.

You can PM me.

Thanks.

MJojo
09-05-17, 09:20
Any reviews on the attached pic?How was it?

Any feedback?

MJojo
09-05-17, 09:32
Hey fellow buddies,

Feels great to be back to Pune. After roller coaster ride from Pune to 3 countries in a year. And now back to Pune!

Seems to be lost at ISG. Can see few old faces. Tutli. Etc.

Need help in getting updated with contacts. Earlier I had visited Neha Aundh, Pallavi. Etc. Not sure if they are still in business retired.

Buddies please help me with updated numbers of SPs from KP or Indies.

Thanking in advance.

Butni Da
09-05-17, 10:55
You've mailed it bro. Historic negotiation at 1 K. Which spa is this I shall give a try.

It wa a good session. Thanks to the fellow brotheren who are making some effort to control up things.

Marksmen.

Tirkuna
09-05-17, 11:38
Wow, that was a great read, Neo! Would love to get a hang of this SP's digits if you're willing to share. Looking forward to reading some more of your FRs soon.

Hey guys,

Now here comes the best stuff. I was called to pick her up from a 5 star hotel in Baner as it is near from my place. Was planning to take her to my apartment but when I reached there, he told he had booked the room already and the good part is I don't have to pay any extra money! I was stumped! I waited in the lobby and he told me I ll get call from her then I can go to her room. I waited quite long and was getting doubtful the whole deal is real is real..

Harsh10
09-05-17, 15:24
Look who is back. Jyoti. Available for 7 k. Too high. Saving my bucks for Thailand. !

TonyKimpkin
09-05-17, 15:44
Anyone tried her was staying in Clark about two months back and asking for a bomb. I heard she is back in town. Any pointers.

SweetShugar
09-05-17, 17:58
Bro,

Your inbox is full.

Please PM her number. All are not lucky to go to Thailand.

Look who is back. Jyoti. Available for 7 k. Too high. Saving my bucks for Thailand. !

Harsh10
09-05-17, 18:04
Look who is back. Jyoti. Available for 7 k. Too high. Saving my bucks for Thailand. !Guys, Jyoti is not an independent girl and is available with my trusted SP. Due to recent LE action I have been told by SP not to share his contact details right now with any new person. Asof now I am restrained from sharing SP's no. However, therebis a detailed FR posted long back by Yellowoxide regarding her service.

Thanks.

Praks111
09-05-17, 18:39
Well you may or may not agree. But let me tell you if it is real model then LE risk is slightly higher. Have heard from the horse's mouth that models and tinsel world people are usually exposed due to business rivalry of SPs. So we should be happy with model types then models themselves.

Any idea about attached pic bird. I got info that she is some Model from Delhi but available in KP thru some agent.

Let me know if anyone has info to get her.

You can PM me.

Thanks.

IAm1984
09-05-17, 19:03
Is that the same Jyoti who's number ends with 7184?

If so she was available for 4 K / ST year back. 7 K is too high.

-Rj.

Neo B
09-06-17, 06:05
Hey fellow buddies,

Feels great to be back to Pune. After roller coaster ride from Pune to 3 countries in a year. And now back to Pune!

Seems to be lost at ISG. Can see few old faces. Tutli. Etc.

Need help in getting updated with contacts. Earlier I had visited Neha Aundh, Pallavi. Etc. Not sure if they are still in business retired.

Buddies please help me with updated numbers of SPs from KP or Indies.

Thanking in advance.Hey bro,

I'm not I m not a senior here, pretty new to Pune scene but have some good contacts now. Check your PM.

Neo B
09-06-17, 06:10
Wow, that was a great read, Neo! Would love to get a hang of this SP's digits if you're willing to share. Looking forward to reading some more of your FRs soon.Thanks bro. I will be writing some really good FRs soon. I am waiting for a something new, specially a bird from outside this forum. Check your PM for digits.

KenTheRockstar
09-06-17, 08:31
Guys,

Any reviews on A spa Baner? Its name means mountain. It is off Baner main road few meters inside the lane besides big society with the name starting with M. This spa looks quite hidden inside so maybe extras are available.

VintageFox
09-06-17, 19:23
Warje Katraj chain is also good as there are many lodges on the highway. There's a lodge in the name of sea in Hindi on highway where girls are available. 1st they deny the fact that they have girls but if you keep on asking they say they can arrange and good options in 4000 for ST. The girl are college girls and are co operative. I have taken service and its nice.

Jay Mehta
09-07-17, 07:03
Look who is back. Jyoti. Available for 7 k. Too high. Saving my bucks for Thailand. !Are you able to provide contact info? Is she direct or via SP?

TopRahul83
09-07-17, 07:36
Hi guys,

Any one got any review / report on this Thai spa in Narhe after new Katraj tunnel? Looks like a new place with Thai therapists as heard on phone from the counter?

Cheers,

Rahul.

TopRahul83
09-07-17, 07:48
Warje Katraj chain is also good as there are many lodges on the highway. There's a lodge in the name of sea in Hindi on highway where girls are available. 1st they deny the fact that they have girls but if you keep on asking they say they can arrange and good options in 4000 for ST. The girl are college girls and are co operative. I have taken service and its nice.Hey buddy,

Can you give any more pointers regarding name / location of this hotel?

Cheers,

Rahul.

Sanjoo Kumar
09-07-17, 12:54
Guys,

Any reviews on A spa Baner? Its name means mountain. It is off Baner main road few meters inside the lane besides big society with the name starting with M. This spa looks quite hidden inside so maybe extras are available.This has been commented on earlier. See one of my earlier post. Extras are on the table but very disappointing experience for me and one more member.

Chetu
09-07-17, 13:07
Need some good digits as new to the Pune have No good list with me. Some good reference.

I'm not I m not a senior here, pretty new to Pune scene but have some good contacts now.

Chetu
09-07-17, 13:13
Great job you are doing it for us.

Hey guys,
Was out for while. There were lots of unanswered PMs. I have forwarded the SPs contact to all friends who wanted that.

I am building my network of indie's or SPs not discussed here in this forum or loc. Hope that will break this issue of over demanding same indie's and hiking their prices for no reason at all.

Stay tuned guys.

Cheers.

Chetu
09-07-17, 14:02
Can you PM me the contacts for the below girls.

Hi guys,

Got these pics from a SP. Charges 8 k for 2 hrs. Location is in C. Says all are models. Has anybody tried them earlier and is the price OK.

Thanks,

BD.

RessrRcky
09-07-17, 16:15
Hey buddy,

Can you give any more pointers regarding name / location of this hotel?

Cheers,

Rahul.In which area located? In Warje area or Katraj area?

Sap84
09-07-17, 17:08
Hello NeoB,

I am from Mumbai forum. Tried to locate this chick in Pune loc, but in vain. Is it possible for you to share more info.

Hello Seniors,

Anyone know about this gal from loc ad? Posted pics. Demands heavy 12 k for ST. Wants only high profile clients. I have a doubt is she real. She hasn't demanded any advance but I kinda feel I saw these pics on forum earlier.

BroadSword
09-07-17, 17:55
Look who is back. Jyoti. Available for 7 k. Too high. Saving my bucks for Thailand. !Dude,

How good is she on skills? Can you ping me her number?

Shaboink
09-08-17, 04:46
Put in Saint hotel for the past 5 days and man it is super girl friendly. Happen to spend a few hours at the reception and the restro overlooking the door and saw atlast 3-4 girls with make come out of a car and walk straight to the lift.

The room opposite me was surely a WG as I saw quite a few guys walk in at different time.

Interesting observations but I was high and dry so thought of venturing out to A Spa at KP.

They have two types of therepist Thai and NE, I found NE super cute but was skeptical of extras from NE so went for the thai option.

Massage was fine no complaints thr.

Quoted 4 K for b2 b bought down to 3 K as it was first time. Thai lady in her early 30's super smooth skin and nice handful boobs.

She was adamant not remove the panties said having periods, pissed me off but then continued.

Decent b2 b, asked her for. BJ but she was quoting 2 K flr BJ asked her to finish with her hands.

But somehow the NE stuck in my head, any reviews of NE chicks at A SPA and if they are open for extras?

SummerTime1985
09-08-17, 06:19
Put in Saint hotel for the past 5 days and man it is super girl friendly. Happen to spend a few hours at the reception and the restro overlooking the door and saw atlast 3-4 girls with make come out of a car and walk straight to the lift.

The room opposite me was surely a WG as I saw quite a few guys walk in at different time.

Interesting observations but I was high and dry so thought of venturing out to A Spa at KP.

They have two types of therepist Thai and NE, I found NE super cute but was skeptical of extras from NE so went for the thai option.

Massage was fine no complaints thr.

Quoted 4 K for b2 b bought down to 3 K as it was first time. Thai lady in her early 30's super smooth skin and nice handful boobs.

She was adamant not remove the panties said having periods, pissed me off but then continued.

Decent b2 b, asked her for. BJ but she was quoting 2 K flr BJ asked her to finish with her hands.

But somehow the NE stuck in my head, any reviews of NE chicks at A SPA and if they are open for extras?I have no idea about A Spa, but the girl I mentioned in my last FR is a NE. I shared details to 4-5 members but no-one wrote any FR. Hint for the others to whom I couldn't reply through pm. Miss. V it is.

And please do always write FRs.

Thanks.

Neo B
09-08-17, 09:52
Need some good digits as new to the Pune have No good list with me. Some good reference.

I'm not I m not a senior here, pretty new to Pune scene but have some good contacts now.Hi,

Check your PM. Sent a good contact.

Chetu
09-08-17, 18:08
Great thank you my bro gbu. Very grateful for what you did for me.

Hi,

Check your PM. Sent a good contact.

DilipS
09-09-17, 04:21
Hi all,

I've been a frequent visitor to this forum, and have seen people helping out each other.

I kindly need your insight on this.

I will be purchasing the membership plan to this forum.

- As I'm new to all this, I don't have any contacts or info right now. Will it affect me getting contacts?

- Also, from what I've seen, most services are charged around 5-7 k, which goes beyond my budget of 3 k. Is there any possibility of getting contacts within my budget after I subscribe to the membership plan.

LetsTryThis
09-09-17, 09:34
First of all Thanks to all you fellow mongers who sent me Ritu's contact details. Sorry too many to list down. But Thabk you very much.

May be I was expecting too much but was disappointed with her looks and appearance. Body is OK and tight but face gives her age away. No DFK. Service wise she is good, but nothing great. She tried arm twisting me saying she can't do outcall but when I said that it's OK I will cancel then she was ready to come to my place. I was lucky to snuck her in but her appearance would raise some eye brows so be careful when you try to invite her to your house or hotel (I know I wouldn't). One of the members here had already warned me about it.

My trip to Pune wasn't as happening as I would have wanted it to be as I didn't score in any of clubs I visited too. But there is always a next time.

Damage: 7 K for ST.

WIR: most probably not.

Cheers!

PussyPanda
09-09-17, 12:47
Hello seniors,

Just shifted to Pune for IT assignment, bit new to mongering scene here, looking forward to seniors helping with trusted indie / SP birds whom I can take for outcall. Can reciprocate with some FWB couple contacts in Pune.

SamK123
09-09-17, 13:42
She operates from locanto only.

Search in Pune forum with name Taniluv.

Hello NeoB,

I am from Mumbai forum. Tried to locate this chick in Pune loc, but in vain. Is it possible for you to share more info.

LulzAk
09-09-17, 13:58
Warje Katraj chain is also good as there are many lodges on the highway. There's a lodge in the name of sea in Hindi on highway where girls are available. 1st they deny the fact that they have girls but if you keep on asking they say they can arrange and good options in 4000 for ST. The girl are college girls and are co operative. I have taken service and its nice.Hi,

Can you PM the name of the Lodge on Katraj highway, I tried looking for it on Google Maps but could not find it. Any help will be appreciated.

Sunny2345
09-09-17, 17:51
Guys,

Weekend is absolutely going dry. No other option left except Ritu, Purvi, nd few pathetic SPs.

Kind souls please help in case if you have any good contact.

Chetu
09-09-17, 19:14
Inbox full ckear it out.

I got a girl from matrimony site.

She is not legally divorced and will not be.

33 age living in Chinchwad.

I can share contact if you can share cheap contact (have common sense and don't give me budhwar peth).

Appolo13
09-09-17, 20:33
Had her this week in a hotel incall.

Boob: 8 large.

Pussy: 6 loose.

GFE: None. DFK zero. Made lots of encouraging sounds though.

CBJ: 8 she knew the skill.

Damage: 7 k including hotel for single. Negotiated hard for 6 but the sp did not move.

IAm1984
09-10-17, 07:52
You have really over paid her 7 K for ST, I took her 8 K for 2 HR which include 2 Shot. That's her standard rate even though she don't worth that much.

She is getting old day by day and loosing the charm.

I tried her once in her place + own place which got some embarrassing moments at security guys.

Hell ya her appearance doesn't make sense. If you are inviting to own flat, then be cautious.

First of all Thanks to all you fellow mongers who sent me Ritu's contact details. Sorry too many to list down. But Thabk you very much.

May be I was expecting too much but was disappointed with her looks and appearance. Body is OK and tight but face gives her age away. No DFK. Service wise she is good, but nothing great. She tried arm twisting me saying she can't do outcall but when I said that it's OK I will cancel then she was ready to come to my place. I was lucky to snuck her in but her appearance would raise some eye brows so be careful when you try to invite her to your house or hotel (I know I wouldn't). One of the members here had already warned me about it.

My trip to Pune wasn't as happening as I would have wanted it to be as I didn't score in any of clubs I visited too. But there is always a next time.

Damage: 7 K for ST.

WIR: most probably not.

Cheers!

Butni Da
09-10-17, 08:07
No bro, you go ahead with your purchase. I can share some contacts with you. Ping me when your done with subscription. Happy mongering.

Hi all,

I've been a frequent visitor to this forum, and have seen people helping out each other.

I kindly need your insight on this.

I will be purchasing the membership plan to this forum.

- As I'm new to all this, I don't have any contacts or info right now. Will it affect me getting contacts?

- Also, from what I've seen, most services are charged around 5-7 k, which goes beyond my budget of 3 k. Is there any possibility of getting contacts within my budget after I subscribe to the membership plan.

SexKing73
09-10-17, 11:20
Guys,

Weekend is absolutely going dry. No other option left except Ritu, Purvi, nd few pathetic SPs.

Kind souls please help in case if you have any good contact.Can you please share Purvi's details and contact.

Regards,

SK.

Oyzvorfs
09-10-17, 12:41
Can please help to locate this, don't find it on saswd road.Trimurthi lodge will be on your left side while driving from Pune to Saswad around 1.5 kms before the ghat starts on the Pune Saswad road. Do share your experience when you visit.

Raghuachar
09-10-17, 13:19
Hey bro,

I'm not I m not a senior here, pretty new to Pune scene but have some good contacts now. Check your PM.Can you PM me those contacts please. Am new to this forum.

DilipS
09-11-17, 06:06
Hi seniors / fellow mongers,

Need help with some indie contacts. Budgeted ones.

Will reciprocate in near future.

Thanks in advance.

LetsTryThis
09-11-17, 06:14
Hey buddy,

When I say ST I meant Short Time, it did include 2 shots. She did quote 8 K in the beginning but since there was a lot of back and forth conversation between us and I had made it clear that if she is going to make any changes in standard rates the deal would be off. I had almost cancelled on her but she called back.

Later she mentioned she doesn't prefer coming to hotels as she once had faced issue where she was sent back by a hotel security, in my mind I was like of course with this kind of looks and dressing she definitely raises red flags. I was lucky and used my usual trick to snuck her in without anyone noticing.

Anyways let's hope better hunting next time.

Cheers!

You have really over paid her 7 K for ST, I took her 8 K for 2 HR which include 2 Shot. That's her standard rate even though she don't worth that much.

She is getting old day by day and loosing the charm.

I tried her once in her place + own place which got some embarrassing moments at security guys.

Hell ya her appearance doesn't make sense. If you are inviting to own flat, then be cautious.

Tamarind29
09-11-17, 06:18
I hardly visit to kp but Saturday noon was an exception.

Few months ago I had visited the spa right next to Starbucks on the main road, the exp was awesome.

Good b2 b by a cute thai chick so wanted to try my luck again.

The spa is going through some rebranding, got a massage for 60 minutes for 1700 after a bit of negotiation (initial price was 2200).

Requested for a good girl but when she came I was trying to locate her boobs but I failed.

The massage started and after 15 minutes I asked her about extras. She told she avoids it but there is another girl with name L does it.

Massage was okay, then a new good looking tall girl comes in and my jhonny was already dancing.

But before I could think more she gives me a rate card:

3000 - handjob.

3500 - b2 b with panty on.

4500 - b2 b full naked.

I was like wtf? Negotiated hard as jhonny was in mood. I told to do b2 b for 3500 though I knew I was paying her way more.

I took out money and gave her but after that when she said no again, the mail ego came into place.

I said no chuck it, not doing anything. Took a bath, jhonny was disappointed but guys let me tell you the ride back home both mind and heart were happy.

Not sure if this is the scene in entire kp but I think this girl was somewhere in the moon, you get a decent shot at 4-5 k.

Keep the prices down guys.

PuneMan1
09-11-17, 09:33
Please share her contact bro thanks.

I had tried her a month ago, charges 6 k, services is not that good, she was in hurry and No DFK.

Gateway99
09-11-17, 10:26
Texted you on private text, but your inbox is full, can you please send me her (Jyoti's) digits?

ReverseEr89
09-11-17, 11:54
Trimurthi lodge will be on your left side while driving from Pune to Saswad around 1.5 kms before the ghat starts on the Pune Saswad road. Do share your experience when you visit.Visited Trimuthi lodge today. It is easy to locate. Place is approximately 10 km from Hadapsar. One girl was available. She is slim, medium size boob and loose p. Shirt double cover CBJ and one session for 1500. No other options available. Everything is similar to Srimant lodge.

Fathood
09-11-17, 14:28
Hi buddy,

Please pm me. Can help. You and trade.

Fathood.

Trimurthi lodge will be on your left side while driving from Pune to Saswad around 1.5 kms before the ghat starts on the Pune Saswad road. Do share your experience when you visit.

I can share contact if you can share cheap contact (have common sense and don't give me budhwar peth).

Appolo13
09-11-17, 18:19
Had her in a camp hotel tonight.

Boobs - 7 handful.

Pussy - 4 loose.

DFK - 7. Yes. Good enough.

GFE - 6.

Height - 5 ft.

Body. Plump. Has a pouch. Narrow ass because of that.

Damage - 6 k incl hotel.

NathanJames
09-11-17, 21:01
Hi guys,

I am pretty new to the forum. Been reading up for the last couple of days and seems like Ritu is the current girl in town. Appreciate if someone can PM me the number for her.

Thanks.

Chetu
09-12-17, 08:22
Clear the inbox.

Neo B
09-12-17, 09:37
Please don't mention it bro. Just trying to help out forum buddies! As I know how hard it is to find quality contacts.

Great thank you my bro gbu. Very grateful for what you did for me.

Anima1981
09-12-17, 11:22
Dear Friends,

Received the picture from one of trusted SP. Damages has not been discussed, would be always around 5-6 k for ST as he knows me well and taste of Birds.

Need feedback of the bird, if anyone tried her. Also let me know the damages you incurred for her and performance.

Highly appreciated the feedback ASAP.

Cheers,

Anima.

JetsonJenk
09-12-17, 14:34
Hi Chaps.

I am an inactive monger from Bombay (have regulars in Bangalore and Bombay hence no mongering). I am in Pune on Thursday, and may I request for a contact who would visit me at my hotel in KP. ? I prefer BBWs but for now any good and friendly contact will do.

Help will be reciprocated in Bombay.

Thanks!

Dmunda
09-12-17, 15:03
Your inbox is full.

Hi Chaps.

I am an inactive monger from Bombay (have regulars in Bangalore and Bombay hence no mongering). I am in Pune on Thursday, and may I request for a contact who would visit me at my hotel in KP. ? I prefer BBWs but for now any good and friendly contact will do.

Help will be reciprocated in Bombay.

Thanks!

JackFun2016
09-12-17, 15:04
Hi friends,

Just to share updates from a my recent visits to different MPs.

Mystq KP,

Nice Thai girl, around 30 in age, given nice GF experience, and amazing back tickling massage. I loved it so much, I visited twice in 2 weeks.

No deal on counter, counter 2000, and tip 1200.

Illma, KP,

Tried with little deal for thai, bad service, too much attitude, not good looker, did not took any special services.

Bliss, Hadapsar,

Visited 3 times in last month, always best service, but there are few old age therapist which not good looker, so better go with pre-book.

Regular charges for extra.

Viv wanawadi,

Nice slim thai girl, very young, shy but nice, enjoyed.

Trimurti,

Visited 2 times, he always say come after 8 days, not sure why.

I know 2 NE spa, where gals give special massage and GF experience, don't want to disclose names publicly for obvious reasons.

Also few more spas, I will post in coming days.

Now I'm looking for independent, which is new area for me, please assist.

JohnSnow12
09-12-17, 15:28

Boobs - 7 handful.

Pussy - 4 loose.

GFE - 6.

Height - 5 ft.

Damage - 6 k incl hotel.Hey friend,

Would you mind sharing her contact. My PM is active.

Thanks in advance.

JetsonJenk
09-12-17, 18:50
Thanks, Dmunda!

Wasn't aware of the inbox being crammed. Just deleted really old emails.

Appreciate your help!

Your inbox is full.

Chetu
09-13-17, 08:29
Please PM the digits.

Boobs - 7 handful.

Pussy - 4 loose.

GFE - 6.

Height - 5 ft.

Damage - 6 k incl hotel.

Chetu
09-13-17, 09:20
Any digits for her PM please.

Hello members,

Last weekend I was desperate to get a bang since my johnny was desperate.

While venturing in the KP area, found this inviting MILF. Looked quite decent so was bit hesistant to approach her.

But once I got a green signal from her, there was no stopping me.

Had an awesome time.she screams / moans / shouts, she's awesome.

Damage- meal and couple of drinks.

I have her number. Don't know if she's a professional or just a nympho desperate for some fun.

Bondrep111
09-13-17, 10:05

I can share contact if you can share cheap contact (have common sense and don't give me budhwar peth).Can you share her number bro?

Chetu
09-13-17, 10:24
Simran's SP digits please.

Hello Punekars,

I was staying in Pune for the past 1 year and like any other mongers, was high and dry with the state of affairs in Pune. Since, I am moving out of Pune now, I thought I will complete my FR quota (the missed ones) and contribute to this desert.

This FR is from Dec end (so some girls may not be there).

Contacted SP Simran from VN (near Phoenix Mall). She usually has good quality girls and keeps rotating them in regular intervals. She has a house in VN (for outcall), and also offers in-call services. So, visited the place, saw the casual setting and the following parade. Liked the girl named Natasha (tatoo girl) - paid 12 K for full night and got her to my place.

She is a very chilled out girl who had come from Delhi and was very cheerful. We smoked up, drank and had good 2 sessions during the night, followed by 1 in the morning (the morning wood was satisfied). So, I will get down to the ratings.

Anima1981
09-13-17, 13:31
Dear Mongers,

Recently posted report asking feedback on one Bird. An regular member responded and told me in PM that.

"She hot slim, handy boobs, DFK yes, BJ with condom, for me damage was 7 k ahe good yiu pick her easliy and fuck her the way want except anal total GFE. No nakhras. " and go for it.

And also requested me to share some indie digits. I reciprocated and shared some indie digits for his feedback. Then called SP and fixed the deed for tomorrow. Later today, other Senior Members 2 of them responded to me and advised me not to go for that chick as she is another Pallavi, Dead fish in Bed, No boobs, etc.

I understand there is different taste between mongers and opinion too differes. But why need to give wrong feedback in order to get other indie digits?

Anyway, thanks for fellow mongers who saved my Penny and appreciated with your honest feedback.

Cheers,

Anima.

Chetu
09-13-17, 15:24
Thanks for the share though new to mongering business didn't mean to send or gave wrong info.

Dear Mongers,

Recently posted report asking feedback on one Bird. An regular member responded and told me in PM that.

"She hot slim, handy boobs, DFK yes, BJ with condom, for me damage was 7 k ahe good yiu pick her easliy and fuck her the way want except anal total GFE. No nakhras. " and go for it.

And also requested me to share some indie digits. I reciprocated and shared some indie digits for his feedback. Then called SP and fixed the deed for tomorrow. Later today, other Senior Members 2 of them responded to me and advised me not to go for that chick as she is another Pallavi, Dead fish in Bed, No boobs, etc.

I understand there is different taste between mongers and opinion too differes. But why need to give wrong feedback in order to get other indie digits?

Anyway, thanks for fellow mongers who saved my Penny and appreciated with your honest feedback.

Cheers,

Anima.

IAm1984
09-13-17, 15:31
Absolute true Anima bro.

I have different story to say. Whenever put some new FR, some fellow members ask for the digits and promise to share digits he is having in return even if we don't really ask.

When you share the contacts, they will throw out cheap contacts like Pallavi or Ritu which obviously most of them have. Atleast 99% seniors will have.

If a new member is honest and do the same, we all can understand, but someone who put 50+ post in the forum and just share cheap contacts obviously can't accept.

I am now filtering out those kind of guys and put red flag on them.

Thanks.

-Rj.

Dear Mongers,

Cheers,

Anima.

PinkFloydFan
09-13-17, 15:54
Greetings brothers,

I'm planning a 3 day visit to Pune around the last week of September. Request your help in finding some decent companionship. I'm not looking for only a fuck, but some girls who you can bring to parties / restaurants etc, have a good time before getting into the bed. Budget is around 15 k-20 k.

Any help from the seniors of the forum are appreciated.

Thanks.

Pinkfloydfan.

Chetu
09-13-17, 16:22
Sorry guys new to mongering I might have wrong sharing new experience but will soon try to out it properly.

Absolute true Anima bro.

I have different story to say. Whenever put some new FR, some fellow members ask for the digits and promise to share digits he is having in return even if we don't really ask.

When you share the contacts, they will throw out cheap contacts like Pallavi or Ritu which obviously most of them have. Atleast 99% seniors will have.

If a new member is honest and do the same, we all can understand, but someone who put 50+ post in the forum and just share cheap contacts obviously can't accept.

Thanks.

-Rj.

Rick5641
09-13-17, 17:05

I can share contact if you can share cheap contact (have common sense and don't give me budhwar peth).Hi buddy,

Are you talking about Snehal number ending 241? If not please share me number.

I have 1 Thai lady, she ready for outcall at 5 k I can share her number.

Regards,

Rick.

Rajeshj
09-13-17, 18:53
Hi friends,

Got connected with pic attached girl from loc. Her ask rate is 15 k for 2 hrs. Any feedback on her. I don't have number chatting through loc chat. Planning to meet.I to chatted with tanya in Loc she agreed for 12 k but she didn't shared her number. She said fix date and thank.

Meet somewhere near hotel and if I like her then I can take her to hotel and if I not liked her then I need to pay her travel charges 1 k.

Any guys tried her name Tanya and loc.

SexyMonger
09-14-17, 07:47
Dear Mongers,

Cheers,

Anima.Hi Anima,

Ideally this is how it should be, even I like honesty, but we cannot expect this from everyone. I had also shared Ritus contact with one person, who said will share one narhe indies no, that guy never replied back.

We just need to be careful enough, which you were in this case.

Anima1981
09-14-17, 07:54
Chill bro,

Like I said, Opinion, Taste differs for each person and completely understood your valid reasons and you did tried to help me out of your experience.

When you tried birds, try to write FR, so other fellow mongers will know and understand much about the experience and performance. But you didn't posted FR, So which made some suspicious about your feedback.

Nothing else.

Anyway thanks for your honest response, even though I didn't mention about you in my report, which shows your integrity to this group.

Happy Mongering.

Cheers,

Anima.

Thanks for the share though new to mongering business didn't mean to send or gave wrong info.

Tamarind29
09-14-17, 08:56
I had a word sometime back. I backed off as she wanted to be hosted in a 4-star hotel.

Do update your encounter if you try her in the forum.

I to chatted with tanya in Loc she agreed for 12 k but she didn't shared her number. She said fix date and thank.

Meet somewhere near hotel and if I like her then I can take her to hotel and if I not liked her then I need to pay her travel charges 1 k.

Any guys tried her name Tanya and loc.

Double Deckers
09-14-17, 09:00
Hi all,

I'd be visiting Pune, would greatly appreciate if fellows would guide me to a spa with B2B / BBBJ, would prefer Thai therapist though. Love to have a big rack and neat place. Closer to Viman nagar or Koregaon since they'd be on way to airport.

Looking forward to the PMs and would be happy to reciprocate in Delhi!

Cheers!

Zam007
09-14-17, 13:27
Hi,

Thanks to some of you who sent helpful tips via PM, I had a very good experience. I am aware of using cryptic words to explain the location, but I have not yet mastered it. So I will just say that, I was in a famous shopping mall which has franchises in Bangalore too. It is next to a famous pizzeria. I entered the place and I chose the type of massage. Was shown the room and a thin thai girl entered the room. Looks wise, she will have to pay me for having sex with her, but since I would be happy with just a massage and it will be nice to be touched, I let the show go on. After about 20 minutes she asked me if I would like a b2 b and HJ, I politely declined it and I did say I would like my brother to be massaged, just massage, not a HJ, she asked for 1 k, I said ok and let her continue, later she asked me if I want pom pom, I didn't understand what that was and she said sex! I declined that too, But I asked how much would she charge, she said '8 K'.

That gave me an idea, I have few days I am not doing anything next week, I will fly to Thailand and have pom pom there!

Anyway, I appreciate the messages I got from some of you. I will go back to that place later next month when I return to India.

Appizz00
09-14-17, 13:43
Hi friends,

Got connected with pic attached girl from loc. Her ask rate is 15 k for 2 hrs. Any feedback on her. I don't have number chatting through loc chat. Planning to meet.New here. Can you please share her contact. Seems like my kinda girl.

Activated PM services today.

Will appreciate if you could sent her details.

Thanks in advance.

Tamarind29
09-14-17, 13:48
Hi,

Paid my pending visit to this spa, earlier in the day.

Expensive spa but neat and clean. The room was not smelling of oil, the bed was good and the girl wasn't oily too.

The therapist was a cute little thai, gave a nice message.

Half way asked for extras, she quoted 5 k for b2 b. Convinced for 3 k, tried 2. 5 k but failed.

Then gave up before johnny.

The girl has a sexy nice little body, good ass small boobs, had fun.

Play gently she is fun.

Total damages. Spa: 2. 3 k + extras 3 k.

UdtaPanchhi
09-14-17, 15:27
Hello guys,

I am new to Pune and to this forum. I know we shouldn't be asking for handouts, but seriously, I genuinely need help. I am a little bit familiar with the forum rules, and I want to follow them, as I do not want to upset the biggies here. So, coming to my situation. I came to Pune last month. I was working in Mumbai in IT firm, but needed some growth, so now I am here for further training and certification from a very famous IT organisation which is mainly popular for it's placement record. This "branch" hosts candidates from all over the country and the institute has "branches" in Pune and all over India. I am at the HQ. I hope this gives y'all a good idea where I am located. So can anyone PM me some leads for budget ST in Pune. I am new here, but I promise I'll reciprocate once I get accustomed to the city. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Appizz00
09-14-17, 18:23
Check your PM.New here. Can you please share Ritu's contact. Can share contact of few genuine SPs in Pune and Mumbai.

Will appreciate if you could sent her details.

Thanks in advance.

Tamarind29
09-14-17, 18:41
Please clear your pm, tried giving you some leads in kp.

Hi all,

I'd be visiting Pune, would greatly appreciate if fellows would guide me to a spa with B2B / BBBJ, would prefer Thai therapist though. Love to have a big rack and neat place. Closer to Viman nagar or Koregaon since they'd be on way to airport.

Looking forward to the PMs and would be happy to reciprocate in Delhi!

Cheers!

Appolo13
09-14-17, 21:11
Fortunately, I had been lucky to get some dependable SPs after trial an error, to be precise 2 who I always go to in Pune.

I also share FR's generously, nearly 4/5 of all encounters I had, since I know mongering is great only 50% of the time. The more you know from what others share, actually helps in a better chance at having a great experience. An average or below average experience is quite common, where you may think "why did I spend so much money for this?

But with every FR, I do receive a lot of contacts requests.

This is what I generally do:

1. Is that person been sharing FRs earlier?

2. Is he a senior member?

3. Is he from the same city, not collecting contacts sitting in some other city?

4. Does he seem legit and not otherwise from his forum posts?

I do ignore a lot of contacts PM requests. I don't think others evaluate me like that when I reach out to them for a particular contact.

What is a fair practice? I hope I can get some debate on it. This is risky business and a true trusted network is what everyone needs.

Neo B
09-14-17, 22:15
I had a word sometime back. I backed off as she wanted to be hosted in a 4-star hotel.

Do update your encounter if you try her in the forum.I have been talking to her quite a while and though she seems to be good in looks, etc (from the reports I got about her) She is still a professional escort. Her asking rate is too high. Plus hotel which is always 4 star /5 star as she demands. So spending 16 k /18 is an absolute waste for ST! I avoided that. Looked deep and found some really birds contacts from trusted SP. Not to mention some, who are actually not escorts but studying in Pune, doing graduation etc. My suggestion Don't overspend! I know sometimes johnny gets desperate but patience pays!! It paid me really well.

Vedanta
09-15-17, 04:00
Hi guys,

Yesterday did an so called Russian in a in-call near Viman Nagar. Near symbiosis.

My SP told me to go to an X floor and when I reached there I was told the actual room number.

She kept the door slightly open so didn't have to ring. The room was a mess and the chic was watching star plus serials. There was no good greeting and she was constantly on phone. As soon as I paid her she started removing her clothes and suddenly started it in hurry. Her boobs were good and gave good BJ with condom on. We were done in like 20 minutes.

She wasn't much talker and definitely not an GF experience.

Won't really recommend her for 10 k. She's available with different SPs and would be great for 7 k or something.

Cheers.

Sanev75
09-15-17, 04:23
Fortunately, I had been lucky to get some dependable SPs after trial an error, to be precise 2 who I always go to in Pune.

I also share FR's generously, nearly 4/5 of all encounters I had, since I know mongering is great only 50% of the time. The more you know from what others share, actually helps in a better chance at having a great experience. An average or below average experience is quite common, where you may think "why did I spend so much money for this?

But with every FR, I do receive a lot of contacts requests..Agree on it.

I do have experienced similar things. I openly shares contacts who are at least senior or having some FRs but recently over couple of weeks I have requested few members for sharing contacts but haven't received reply yet.

Not sure what exactly they are looking for.

Agreed and yes may be need follow some guidelines as you mentioned. It might help surely.

Tamarind29
09-15-17, 04:53
Thanks, bro, I avoided her for the same reason. She has too much on the list, I understand that it is tough for her but 5-star hotel.

Not at all spending that much, my johnny knows my aukat.

The problem with sp's is that in Pune the stock is very limited and the pics share are Photoshop beauties.

When you see them you don't want to shag also. So have given up the hope of college beauties.

I have been talking to her quite a while and though she seems to be good in looks, etc (from the reports I got about her) She is still a professional escort. Her asking rate is too high. Plus hotel which is always 4 star /5 star as she demands. So spending 16 k /18 is an absolute waste for ST! I avoided that. Looked deep and found some really birds contacts from trusted SP. Not to mention some, who are actually not escorts but studying in Pune, doing graduation etc. My suggestion Don't overspend! I know sometimes johnny gets desperate but patience pays!! It paid me really well.

MyDesire
09-15-17, 06:14
Hi guys,

Seniors and Members here.

I am silent observer to the forum. Recently made PM on. Appreciate if someone can PM me Ritu's number. In turn you can expect some independents number.

Thanks in advance.

KenTheRockstar
09-15-17, 07:32
I had same experience with couple of members here. After sharing some hard earned indie contacts I've got numbers of wg from BP.

Infact I lost the good contact of my maid because some brilliant minds here. After reading my FR on her 4-5 fellows started spamming my mailbox for her digits. But after sharing her digits with them, all what I got was Snehal, Ritu, Neha Pallvi. It was fine with me as I understand it would difficult to build connections without help. But I would like to mention about one genius here with whom I had shared the maid's digits. Since she was not responding to his calls after primary discussion with her, this crazy fellow actually started following her to her house. And of course the lady got pissed on me. She created a scene at my home and then she left. She was a gem with absolutely cheap rate and almost ready anytime I wanted. Had a great time with her only for 3 4 times.

I'll be very selective henceforth when it comes on sharing digit.

Absolute true Anima bro.

Thanks.

-Rj.

MyDesire
09-15-17, 08:15
Hi guys,

Seniors and members.

Can someone please share Ritu's contact. New here, can share contact of few independent.

Thanks in advance.

Sanev75
09-15-17, 10:13
Got attached pic from a SP.

Need feedback on this.

Asking price is 8 k-10 k for st.

Please provide feedback, planning to try on weekends.

Neo B
09-15-17, 12:42
That's a very good attitude of self control and if we keep at it Pune will someday come to normal rates are mum, del. Spending 7 k, 9 k for ST on these 30 plus, seniors (ladies / aunties!) or on chicks from NE, Bengali, etc who are full of nakhras is a total waste! You waste triple the amount. Just to find one genuine girl / sp.

I am not just talking but I spent a lot of time and efforts on it and found some genuine ones. Yes there are college girls in Pune. But not available that easily. You need some good references or you should be regular with an SP first.

The contact that I gave you earlier is the one who is finally someone genuine. !! I dunno why its so tough here in Pune.

Thanks, bro, I avoided her for the same reason. She has too much on the list, I understand that it is tough for her but 5-star hotel.

Not at all spending that much, my johnny knows my aukat.

The problem with sp's is that in Pune the stock is very limited and the pics share are Photoshop beauties.

When you see them you don't want to shag also. So have given up the hope of college beauties.

Vedanta
09-15-17, 14:47
Hi guys,

Did an so called Russian in a in-call near Viman Nagar. Near symbiosis.

My SP told me to go to an X floor and when I reached there I was told the actual room number.

She kept the door slightly open so didn't have to ring. The room was a mess and the chic was watching star plus serials. There was no good greeting and she was constantly on phone. As soon as I paid her she started removing her clothes and suddenly started it in hurry. Her boobs were good and gave good BJ with condom on. We were done in like 20 minutes.

Won't really recommend her for 10 k. She's available with different SPs and would be great for 7 k or something.

Cheers.

Appolo13
09-15-17, 19:24
Had her tonight. She is from Delhi.

Boob. Round and hard. Really solid tits.

Body. Plump but fair and smooth.

Pussy. Really tight.

She knows the skills. I asked her to go slow and she obliged. We smoked, talked and then started DFK.

In some time came to birthday suit and she allowed me to suck her boobs hard and finger her to my heart's desire.

She then gave a above average BBBJ which I love personally.

Then in different positions and finished in missionary.

She is from Delhi. Delhi girls have the skills to please.

Value for money. WIR yes.

Damage 6 k including room in vn.

IAm1984
09-15-17, 20:22
Throug SP? Or she operates herself?

I got the pic of this girl through my trusted SP.

Thanks.

-Rj.

Pussy. Really tight.

She knows the skills. I asked her to go slow and she obliged. We smoked, talked and then started DFK.

In some time came to birthday suit and she allowed me to suck her boobs hard and finger her to my heart's desire.

Pankaj2000
09-16-17, 03:16
I am new to Pune. Can the seniors PM me some numbers.

Thanks.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Tamarind29
09-16-17, 04:07
This is horrible but trust me I am rude here but you are too be blamed to share such gold contacts in open.

And who are these such desperate morons who chase down females just because she is ready for fuck.

Don't mind but being genuine.

Besides these days if you help someone or ask something, the next question "you are suppose to share some indie contacts. ".

I think if you genuinely help someone the other person will anyway give you. No one is going to die with those contacts.

But respect time and effort guys, specially the new ones who are on a rampant run as soon as they get their pm active. Slow down bro.

I had same experience with couple of members here. After sharing some hard earned indie contacts I've got numbers of wg from BP.

Infact I lost the good contact of my maid because some brilliant minds here. After reading my FR on her 4-5 fellows started spamming my mailbox for her digits. But after sharing her digits with them, all what I got was Snehal, Ritu, Neha Pallvi. It was fine with me as I understand it would difficult to build connections without help. But I would like to mention about one genius here with whom I had shared the maid's digits. Since she was not responding to his calls after primary discussion with her, this crazy fellow actually started following her to her house. And of course the lady got pissed on me. She created a scene at my home and then she left. She was a gem with absolutely cheap rate and almost ready anytime I wanted. Had a great time with her only for 3 4 times.

Tamarind29
09-16-17, 04:18

But with every FR, I do receive a lot of contacts requests.

This is what I generally do:

1. Is that person been sharing FRs earlier?

2. Is he a senior member?

3. Is he from the same city, not collecting contacts sitting in some other city?

4. Does he seem legit and not otherwise from his forum posts?

I do ignore a lot of contacts PM requests. I don't think others evaluate me like that when I reach out to them for a particular contact.

What is a fair practice? I hope I can get some debate on it. This is risky business and a true trusted network is what everyone needs.Don't know if there is a fair practice rule but sometimes our trusted ones fuck us. But I agree why give our gold of contacts to anyone.

So I think being picky and choosy is the best. And never share your gold contacts with anyone. One example is right in front of us with the Maid issue.

I have a some what similar process but I am easy to newcomers who mostly look for known contacts.

This is how I do:

1. I check the person and how much active he has been.

2. Does he seem legit by his posts.

3. If he is a new comer then I do give the contact if I have.

I anyway don't have a big list of contacts so not much of a pain. But the after response from the guy tells me how he is most of the time.

Recently helped an outstation guy who wanted to have some fun in Pune. He took time but posted an FR and mentioned his experience.

I think that overall helps the forum.

TittyBoy
09-16-17, 05:20
Same thing has happened with me. I shared Ritus number with so many guys but I think some of them don't understand how to get started with a lady even if she is a provider. You need to be decent to talk with and avoid any sort of cheapgiri. Some have even asked for nude pics LOL. She was so pissed.

TB.

TittyBoy
09-16-17, 05:22
She looks too hot in the pics. Wish she would have been GFE.

TB.

Hi guys,

Did an so called Russian in a in-call near Viman Nagar. Near symbiosis.

Cheers.

SpaWala
09-16-17, 11:36
Hello,

I'm a regular follower of this site. Have been in all the best spa's in town so wanted to share all what I can:

1: Bliss Spa (Hadap).

Always an amazing experience here 99% all the females provide extra that also B2B in 2 K range full GFE experience no hurry types but only if you pop the qs in beginning during the back massage.

2: Bliss Spa (Kond).

A bit dicey place you may get extra's only if the thai is ready FR it.

3: Imperial Spa (Kp).

All provide extra's here but sometimes due to heavy LE action on sat sun you may nt be lucky.

4: Sawasdee (Kond).

Extra's is alwys on menue.

5: Sawasdee (Undr).

Not always only if you go FR Thai and not NE.

6: Adeeva (kp).

Only 2 females provide extra here rest all a great massage place.

Chetu
09-16-17, 11:37
Would you mind sharing her digits.

Pussy. Really tight.

Jiam339
09-16-17, 15:19
It's surprise to see how someone behave such way. Such loss priceless looking at scene in Pune. Ken might remember how Neelakshi retired. Though she was quite open, because of some fellows she become choosey and restricted to few known only. Now she vanished totally. Same is true to Kavita, Pooja etc.

Wish all safe mongering.

PussyPanda
09-16-17, 16:39
Visited A spa in KP today opp. Famous coffee shop, for second time. Found owner himself at reception, super friendly guy and talked at length about extra scene in Pune and how he is trying to maintain quality through balance of NE & Thai therapists. Everything in extra on offer except FS. Owner assigned NE for first 40 minutes massage which was very good and therapist new her job very well.

Next 20 minutes, was assigned stunning thai. Opted for HJ & top access at 1. 5 k.

Looks- 8.

Boobs- 8.

HJ- 9.

Ass- 7.

WIR- probably.

Counter damage- 1.5 k.

JohnSnow12
09-16-17, 17:23

Pussy. Really tight.

Damage 6 k including room in vn.Nice brief FR bro. It's truly value for money. I never explored Delhi girl before. I hope you don't mind sharing her or SP contact.

Keep writing such experiences.

NelsonBorg
09-16-17, 19:51
Could you please send me Jyoti number, also need any help for Bangkok let me know!

SummerTime1985
09-16-17, 20:31
It's surprise to see how someone behave such way. Such loss priceless looking at scene in Pune. Ken might remember how Neelakshi retired. Though she was quite open, because of some fellows she become choosey and restricted to few known only. Now she vanished totally. Same is true to Kavita, Pooja etc.

Wish all safe mongering.So true, neelakshi was one of my favorites.

PuneGuy2006
09-17-17, 01:03
Did you tried this bird?

Dear Friends,

Received the picture from one of trusted SP. Damages has not been discussed, would be always around 5-6 k for ST as he knows me well and taste of Birds.

Need feedback of the bird, if anyone tried her. Also let me know the damages you incurred for her and performance.

Cheers,

Anima.

Siidharth
09-17-17, 06:41
Hey,

There's this female I met sometime ago who's in need of some urgent cash. Well am already done with this month's mongering budget, in fact already exceeded so just thought of posting here about it. If any decent guy wants to meet her, please PM me and we will take it further. Hope you guys having a good time mongering.

Pankaj2000
09-17-17, 18:29
Hey,

There's this female I met sometime ago who's in need of some urgent cash. Well am already done with this month's mongering budget, in fact already exceeded so just thought of posting here about it. If any decent guy wants to meet her, please PM me and we will take it further. Hope you guys having a good time mongering.Please PM me the contact.

Rajeshj
09-17-17, 20:08
Can you please PM me her number.

Your mailbox is full.

Hey,

There's this female I met sometime ago who's in need of some urgent cash. Well am already done with this month's mongering budget, in fact already exceeded so just thought of posting here about it. If any decent guy wants to meet her, please PM me and we will take it further. Hope you guys having a good time mongering.

Gussy
09-17-17, 20:38
Hello dear fellow mongers,

I've recently moved to Nasik.

I've no contacts here.

Any SP or inde.

Any spa providing extras.

Thanks in advance.

JohnSnow12
09-18-17, 03:02
Hey,

There's this female I met sometime ago who's in need of some urgent cash. Well am already done with this month's mongering budget, in fact already exceeded so just thought of posting here about it. If any decent guy wants to meet her, please PM me and we will take it further. Hope you guys having a good time mongering.I am interested. Please send me her contact.

Shaboink
09-18-17, 03:08
Tried Bliss near are mart WTC area.

Nothing much to talk about the entire story fizzes out due to curtains. Only HJ possible and got that from an extremely average thai lady in her 30's.

Counter charges are high too, and damages for HJ 1 K.

Will not try this SPA again. Not worth the counter charges and the curtains make the experience bad.

AbcCool
09-18-17, 04:07
Hi bro,

Is this the girl from Bihar nd rates is for ST?

I got her pics from one of the SP's long back, but now she has started independently?

Bro Can you share me her digits? I did PM to you and I will revert back with SP / indie number.

Boobs - 7 handful.

Pussy - 4 loose.

GFE - 6.

Height - 5 ft.

Damage - 6 k incl hotel.

MyDream8
09-18-17, 05:26
Your inbox is full. Please clear it and share digits of this lady. I tried to PM you.

Hey,

Kkarunkk
09-18-17, 06:01
Hey,

There's this female I met sometime ago who's in need of some urgent cash. Well am already done with this month's mongering budget, in fact already exceeded so just thought of posting here about it. If any decent guy wants to meet her, please PM me and we will take it further. Hope you guys having a good time mongering.Hi,

I am about 50 and a decent mature sensible guy. Yes, pretty active too. Can you share this girl's contact details please? And any further inputs you can give will be great, like charges etc. I will surely help you with contacts that I have or come across in the future.

Cheers.

TheCharm
09-18-17, 06:38
Hey,

There's this female I met sometime ago who's in need of some urgent cash. Well am already done with this month's mongering budget, in fact already exceeded so just thought of posting here about it. If any decent guy wants to meet her, please PM me and we will take it further. Hope you guys having a good time mongering.Please clear your inbox bro and please pm me her digits.

KenTheRockstar
09-18-17, 07:15
Looks like your inbox is already bombarded with lot of requests. Please clear your inbox and share the digits.

Hey,

SexyMonger
09-18-17, 07:56
Hey,

There's this female I met sometime ago who's in need of some urgent cash. Well am already done with this month's mongering budget, in fact already exceeded so just thought of posting here about it. If any decent guy wants to meet her, please PM me and we will take it further. Hope you guys having a good time mongering.Clear your inbox dude. Please PM me the digits.

Neo B
09-18-17, 08:07
Did you tried this bird?Yes she is Miss S. She is definitely hot chick from Delhi. Got reviews from fellow mongers. True VFM.

Chetu
09-18-17, 09:31
Need her digits But it seems inbox is full

Hey,

ShandinMine
09-18-17, 09:40
LOL, I was thinking of asking you for her digits but she probably has a wait list of 300 people already!

-Shandi.

Hey,

Anima1981
09-18-17, 10:01
No dude, Not tried.

I received mixed feedback from our fellow Mongers.

So inconsideration of those feedback, dropped the plan.

Cheers,

Anima.

Did you tried this bird?

Rj2612
09-18-17, 13:56
So went ahead and tried this bird. Will share detailed description later. Paid 5 k, was promised 1 but got 2 shots instead. Will explain everything once back from work. Totally worth it though. Awesome looking MILF.

PbForU
09-19-17, 02:20
If you don't mind, please share her contact details.

So went ahead and tried this bird. Will share detailed description later. Paid 5 k, was promised 1 but got 2 shots instead. Will explain everything once back from work. Totally worth it though. Awesome looking MILF.

AbcCool
09-19-17, 03:50
So went ahead and tried this bird. Will share detailed description later. Paid 5 k, was promised 1 but got 2 shots instead. Will explain everything once back from work. Totally worth it though. Awesome looking MILF.Hi bro, Looks like a nice bird. Is she indie or went via SP? Waiting for your review.

CAn you share her digits. I can give you SP contacts.

Anima1981
09-19-17, 06:24
Dude,

She is Haryanvi girl right? Where SP used to send her video last weeks, am I right? Or this is another one?

Waiting for your FR.

Cheers,

Anima.

Victor Bhai
09-19-17, 09:00
Fellas,

Has anybody here had interacted / availed service from this girl named Aditi (number ending 920)? She claims to be an independent from chinchwad. She mentions that she has a place as well. Charges around 4 k.

Photos attached.

Please let me know if you interacted.

Also if anyone has any good independent contact and willing to share / exchange, feel free to drop a PM.

Cheers!

Bondrep111
09-19-17, 09:22
Hey,

There's this female I met sometime ago who's in need of some urgent cash. Well am already done with this month's mongering budget, in fact already exceeded so just thought of posting here about it. If any decent guy wants to meet her, please PM me and we will take it further. Hope you guys having a good time mongering.Can you share her number? Thanks buddy.

Appizz00
09-19-17, 10:35
Same request as Anima.

Did any body had her please review. Got the same pictures from SP and help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Dear Friends,

Cheers,

Anima.

Tamarind29
09-19-17, 11:04
This has to be the most viral post in sometime and also shows the state of the forum.

If the lady exists, by now she must have moved to a new place and most possibly changed her number too: the.

Hey,

Kingrock
09-19-17, 13:01
So what is the avg rate for whole night experience. Seem to be in possession of a new bird, so don't want to hike up rates.

Jiam339
09-19-17, 14:25
Tamarind you spoke my mind. Yes most viral post in Pune after FR on Tina. However I believe in Sidharth. So lady must be there. Only chance is that she will jack up price and put all nakharas looking at demand.

Sidharth pl play wise.

This has to be the most viral post in sometime and also shows the state of the forum.

If the lady exists, by now she must have moved to a new place and most possibly changed her number too: the.

QutabMinar
09-19-17, 15:49
Look who is back. Jyoti. Available for 7 k. Too high. Saving my bucks for Thailand. !Bro,

Visiting Pune next week.

Can you share her contact over PM.

SmartVvarma
09-19-17, 16:02
Yes so very true.

This is also true that Pune has limited options as compared to Mumbai and Delhi.

Have known siddarth for a long time. I am sure he will definitely be very careful in sharing her contact.

Play Safe.

Tamarind you spoke my mind. Yes most viral post in Pune after FR on Tina. However I believe in Sidharth. So lady must be there. Only chance is that she will jack up price and put all nakharas looking at demand.

Sidharth pl play wise.

Appolo13
09-19-17, 18:33
I believe she is shivaji nagar with sp lucky?

RohanDe
09-20-17, 04:35
Bros,

Being to avz spa in Aundh. Asked for.

Therapist named M,had good fun. Nice rack.

And good experience.

Rohan.

DavidP5
09-20-17, 12:17
I found the same girl on Tinder and she provided the same details as you mentioned.

But she is asking for 2 K advance in Paytm.

Anyone else please confirm if you have ever met this girl.

Fellas,

Has anybody here had interacted / availed service from this girl named Aditi (number ending 920)? She claims to be an independent from chinchwad. She mentions that she has a place as well. Charges around 4 k.

Photos attached.

Also if anyone has any good independent contact and willing to share / exchange, feel free to drop a PM.

Cheers!

Neo B
09-20-17, 12:26
Got contact and she is quoting 12 k for n8.

Did anyone try her and any suggestions.Hey guys,

Has anyone tried this bird? Is she real?

Neo B
09-20-17, 12:56
Yes bro I have got a report from my friend that she looks hot in person and young! She also gives GFE with an awesome BJ! Considering the kinda low grade options I keep getting from SPs. She is way too much better.

Worth your hard earned cash.

No dude, Not tried.

I received mixed feedback from our fellow Mongers.

So inconsideration of those feedback, dropped the plan.

Cheers,

Anima.

Mkxmkx
09-20-17, 15:48
Rohan bro,

Could you provide specifics, am planning to visit next week.

Girl name, counter charges, NB coupon, damages, extra options etc.

Bros,

And good experience.

Rohan.

PowerTower
09-20-17, 16:24
If possible can you write in details.

Which will help fellow mongers.

Regards.

Bros,

And good experience.

Rohan.

Mkxmkx
09-20-17, 18:26
Please elaborate.

Experience, name hint, damage, NB coupons etc.

Bros,

And good experience.

Rohan.

SandyThai
09-20-17, 19:10
Hi,

Can any one give idea about MP condition in Jamshedpur.

Rj2612
09-20-17, 21:13
Apologies for being too late. Wanted to post an FR right that day but went to visit the same lady next day, for same price and almost similar experience.

Day 1- contacted this so (randomly picked from loc). Details as directed by buddy Appolo13 below is correct (ending digits 791). Not exactly Shivaji Nagar. Its way behind the showroom of a superbike near that area. I do have the exact map location tagged, so I don't forget. If you hit the correct guy, his DP on whatsapp is that of his dog. Name of the girl is similar to the lead actress of short film Machar-Daani. Anyways, so contacted this guy who, who sent me pics of all the birds with him. I clearly told if I the girl doesn't look like as on the pic, I'll come back. Selected the MILF looking lady. Was said 7 k would be final charge. Clearly said not willing to pay beyond 4 k. Haggled a lot and came up to 5 k. So I was asked to wait near main gate of University. He came and led me to the house on the road that links Baner & Pashan.

Reached the house, the lady was sitting inside, paid up the guy and the lady said come to washroom, and almost lovingly cleaned my little bro with soap. If I hadn't gotten off before leaving, at work washroom, I would have came then and there. Her hands knows some tricks. So does her mouth, which I found out later. So went inside, and immediately commented something on the lines of you're beautiful, a lot more beautiful than that in the pics. So she was like which pic you got? I showed her, and she said something in the lines of I'm glad you find me beautiful blah blah, no one has ever said that to me. I still went on behaving as if she was my real GF and complimented her a few times. Idk what happened, but suddenly she said, I will make you come twice. I said I don't have any extra money, she said did I ask you for money. I just like you. And then while I was standing, she immediately starts on a BJ and damn that's when I realise her skills with her mouth. Then she asked me to lay down and went on to work with her mouth for about 10 minutes non stop, no pause and a guy that just got off like 40 mins ago, came again on her face. She wiped her face and said she will prepare me again for the main event. I asked her if I can go down on her while she was doing the same, she said no, she doesn't like it. But I can do whatever I want with top, and allowed me to finger her both in front and back. I was actually amazed for getting this much by paying only 5 k. But as expected, she sat in a way so I can easily finger front but was really hard to do it in a comfy way. Anyways, she went down on me again, sometimes with mouth and sometimes rubbing her boobs and little brother was saluting again within 4-5 mins. She quickly laid on her back. Asked me to start ASAP before the salute goes south. I quickly started but doing it so quickly was going to take a while. So ended up trying missionary, wot, doggie and finally finished. And I was tired as hell. Sweating as if I just ran 20 kms. And had a bad cramp while going wot on my thigh. But she was cooperative all the way. After I was done packing and finished clothing, I asked her, who two hits? She said just because I behaved diff and actually made her feel like it was a GFE. I have absolutely no idea what went in her head but yeah, who am I to complain? So I thanked, came out and saw a girl literally standing naked in the next room. The moment she saw me, she closed her door, but I had already scanned her by then. Anyways, left extremely satisfied and tired.

Day 2- called up the same guy, told him I'll be at his house by afternoon. Went ahead, picked the same MILF (but of course) and seemed like she was happy to see me too, we did almost same things at 5 k, I paid an extra 1 k to her as a token. She gave me her direct number (which I checked on Truecaller) and told me she would be leaving for be'lore over the weekend and come back to Pune after some time. And she asked me to call her about same time next month and she will try to come down to my flat. I said fine.

Ratings-.

Boobs- soft and more than a handful, not too loose. She lets you bite and I have a thing for big boobs. 9/10.

Face-beautiful enough to make me fake compliment 7/10.

BJ skills- 9000/10. Twice. Same experience. OWO and then CIM. Doesn't likes taste of latex.

Pussy. Absolutely not loose, the labias aren't showing. Trimmed. 8/10.

Overall- 8/10.

WIR- Hells Yes! Be polite and nice with her. Who knows what she may allow you to do or end up giving you.

Second lady I saw naked. Petite tits (if that's your thing), a bit nakhchadi type, speaks rudely, shaved pussy, pretty much flat butt. Maybe good in bed, dunno.

Third lady. A bit of tired look on face, areolas are too much spread, decent amount of boobs, shaved pussy but looks like it has taken some beating, decent ass. Not my kind either.

Glhf if you go after the MILF. She may spew a lot of BS (I'm an actor, I get called for photoshoots, blah blah) bit the two BJ's were worth it. More so was the fact of secretly getting two hits at the price of one.

Chetu
09-21-17, 00:44
Thanks for sharing wonderful FR.

Would you mind sharing the digits.

Apologies for being too late. Wanted to post an FR right that day but went to visit the same lady next day, for same price and almost similar experience.

Day 1- contacted this so (randomly picked from loc). Details as directed by buddy Appolo13 below is correct (ending digits 791). Not exactly Shivaji Nagar. Its way behind the showroom of a superbike near that area. I do have the exact map location tagged, so I don't forget. If you hit the correct guy, his DP on whatsapp is that of his dog. Name of the girl is similar to the lead actress of short film Machar-Daani. Anyways, so contacted this guy who, who sent me pics of all the birds with him. I clearly told if I the girl doesn't look like as on the pic, I'll come back. Selected the MILF looking lady. Was said 7 k would be final charge. Clearly said not willing to pay beyond 4 k. Haggled a lot and came up to 5 k. So I was asked to wait near main gate of University. He came and led me to the house on the road that links Baner & Pashan.

Reached the house, the lady was sitting inside, paid up the guy and the lady said come to washroom, and almost lovingly cleaned my little bro with soap. If I hadn't gotten off before leaving, at work washroom, I would have came then and there. Her hands knows some tricks. So does her mouth, which I found out later. So went inside, and immediately commented something on the lines of you're beautiful, a lot more beautiful than that in the pics. So she was like which pic you got?.

MyDesire
09-21-17, 05:22
First place Thanks to DoubleShot, DavidfuckTy88, Tamarind29! You guys were generous enough to help by providing Ritu's contact.

Planned yesterday to visit her, got her appointment at evening 4, she came little late, went to her place as per her suggested directions.

Perfect, safe arrangement for did, she was wearing short one pc, agreed for one shot in 5 k.

Started slowly, had nice fun with kissing, BBBJ, datty, 69, came in mish.

Johny became greedy, decided for double in 8 k.

Both took wash, good side of her, good hygiene. She offered black tea.

Second session started with kissing, BBBJ, WOT, tried reverse WOT, she is awesome, came in Doggy.

Worth experience.

SexyBoyChn
09-21-17, 06:11
The girl in the pic resembles a south indian actress, might be a fake account asking for advance and don't get cheated.

Rgrds,

Vicky.

Fellas,

Photos attached.

Cheers!

Danga2017
09-21-17, 06:17

Reached the house, the lady was sitting inside, paid up the guy and the lady said come to washroom, and almost lovingly cleaned my little bro with soap. If I hadn't gotten off before leaving, at work washroom, I would have came then and there. Her hands knows some tricks. So does her mouth, which I found out later. So went inside, and immediately commented something on the lines of you're beautiful, a lot more beautiful than that in the pics. So she was like which pic you got? I showed her, and she said something in the lines of I'm glad you find me beautiful blah blah, no one has ever said that to me. I still went on behaving as if she was my real GF and complimented her a few times. Idk what happened, but suddenly she said, I will make you come twice..Could you share her digits if she is in Bangalore?

AstroBoy1
09-21-17, 06:27
Got a number from Loc, Shital. Anyone tried her?

Sanev75
09-21-17, 06:27
Fellas,

Photos attached.

Cheers!I too had a feeling of its "fake" rejected the request.

No advance to be paid.

Kkarunkk
09-21-17, 07:32
I found the same girl on Tinder and she provided the same details as you mentioned.

But she is asking for 2 K advance in Paytm.

Anyone else please confirm if you have ever met this girl.Irrespective of whether you have met anyone before or not met. Please make it a point NOT to pay any advance, unless you want to lose it and feel miserable after that. Try to call her and talk to her. If she Speaks at least you know there is a girl on the other side. Even if a girl speaks, there is no guarantee that she will not dupe you. Its a small amount for an individual. BUT imagine if she picsk 5 such gullible friends from this group and collects 2 K for each one, she will walk away with 10 K a day. Thats more than what you struggle and earn in a month. SO remember NO ADVANCE PAYMENTS.

RohanDe
09-21-17, 07:35
Experience was nice 7/10.

Damage-1.5 k at the counter and 1.2 k for HB+Top access.

Name hint. Only one gal with name M,Madh.

Update is new NE joined this spa and found her promising.

Please elaborate.

Experience, name hint, damage, NB coupons etc.

RohanDe
09-21-17, 08:35
Thanks for this post. Could not PM you for SP digits not sure your Inbox is full guess. Could you please PM the digits.

Day 1- contacted this so (randomly picked from loc). Details as directed by buddy Appolo13 below is correct (ending digits 791). Not exactly Shivaji Nagar. Its way behind the showroom of a superbike near that area. I do have the exact map location tagged, so I don't forget. If you hit the correct guy, his DP on whatsapp is that of his dog. Name of the girl is similar to the lead actress of short film Machar-Daani. Anyways, so contacted this guy who, who sent me pics of all the birds with him. I clearly told if I the girl doesn't look like as on the pic, I'll come back. Selected the MILF looking lady. Was said 7 k would be final charge. Clearly said not willing to pay beyond 4 k. Haggled a lot and came up to 5 k. So I was asked to wait near main gate of University. He came and led me to the house on the road that links Baner & Pashan..

RohanDe
09-21-17, 08:37
Nice FR. Not sure why but could not able to send PM to you.

Could you please share sp digits via PM, thanks.

Reached the house, the lady was sitting inside, paid up the guy and the lady said come to washroom, and almost lovingly cleaned my little bro with soap..

Victor Bhai
09-21-17, 09:06
Dude,

You over paid. 2 sessions with her is usually 7 k.

Take care from the next time.

First place Thanks to DoubleShot, DavidfuckTy88, Tamarind29! You guys were generous enough to help by providing Ritu's contact.

Planned yesterday to visit her, got her appointment at evening 4, she came little late, went to her place as per her suggested directions.

Perfect, safe arrangement for did, she was wearing short one pc, agreed for one shot in 5 k.

Second session started with kissing, BBBJ, WOT, tried reverse WOT, she is awesome, came in Doggy.

Worth experience.

Victor Bhai
09-21-17, 09:11
I second that.

Tried contacting her from a second number, after a couple of Hi / hellos, she sent me a pre-composed message. 4 k for 6 hours (too good to be true) with 2 k advance on Paytm. Raised flag immediately.

Never ever go for an advanced payment no matter how lucrative the offer is.

Guess what, found another girl, similar story.

Irrespective of whether you have met anyone before or not met. Please make it a point NOT to pay any advance, unless you want to lose it and feel miserable after that. Try to call her and talk to her. If she Speaks at least you know there is a girl on the other side. Even if a girl speaks, there is no guarantee that she will not dupe you. Its a small amount for an individual. BUT imagine if she picsk 5 such gullible friends from this group and collects 2 K for each one, she will walk away with 10 K a day. Thats more than what you struggle and earn in a month. SO remember NO ADVANCE PAYMENTS.

Rj2612
09-21-17, 12:22
Share her digits here? I am. Not sure.

I have never seen anyone do that in the forum tbh. And I don't have texting activated.

Could you share her digits if she is in Bangalore?.

===============================================

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

SummerTime1985
09-21-17, 13:40

Worth experience.Dude you paid 1 k extra, please guys don't hike up the prices. 7 k is for 2 shots.

Mkxmkx
09-21-17, 14:43
Fellow mongers,

Johnny was desperate today and wasn't getting lucky via Tinder so decided to look up MP's nearby. Found this place Swai Thai spa in baner which was hardly a km away.

Called up, spoke to the counter guy who agreed to give the same rate as NB coupons. Headed to spa directly and paid 800 bucks for 45 min session. Was assigned a Thai chick directly, can't remember her name now. No options were given. Anyways, went ahead where she gave a dispo and left. As always, left it on the table and lied down in the towel only. She came in and took the hint and removed the towel. Average massage with little bit of teasing to Johnny. Finally she asked if I wanted extras, quoted 1 k hand job, 2 k with top access and 3 k for B2B. No FS available.

Gave in for HJ, she allowed me to press her titties from top. Made me cum in 10 minutes. Avg HJ. Took a bath and headed out. On the way saw a room full of girls, Thai + NE, all average looking. Nothing exceptional.

Damage- 800 at counter + 1 k to girl.

WIR. May be (if Johnny gets too desperate).

Like why spa at Aundh much better. Got "Lucky" a couple of times and she was great with the massage at least.

SmartVvarma
09-21-17, 17:34
Possibly this is one of the best FR in recent times in Pune.

Sometimes it's worth exploring on your own and you will end up having a blast. But, yes, luck does play a big role here.

Play Safe.

Reached the house, the lady was sitting inside, paid up the guy and the lady said come to washroom, and almost lovingly cleaned my little bro with soap. If I hadn't gotten off before leaving, at work washroom, I would have came then and there. Her hands knows some tricks. So does her mouth, which I found out later. So went inside, and immediately commented something on the lines of you're beautiful, a lot more beautiful than that in the pics. So she was like which pic you got? I showed her, and she said something in the lines of I'm glad you find me beautiful blah blah, no one has ever said that to me. I still went on behaving as if she was my real GF and complimented her a few times. Idk what happened, but suddenly she said, I will make you come twice. I said I don't have any extra money, she said did I ask you for money. I just like you. And then while I was standing, she immediately starts on a BJ and damn that's when I realise her skills with her mouth. Then she asked me to lay down and went on to work with her mouth for about 10 minutes non stop, no pause and a guy that just got off like 40 mins ago, came again on her face. She wiped her face and said she will prepare me again for the main event. I asked her if I can go down on her while she was doing the same, she said no, she doesn't like it. But I can do whatever I want with top, and allowed me to finger her both in front and back. I was actually amazed for getting this much by paying only 5 k. But as expected, she sat in a way so I can easily finger front but was really hard to do it in a comfy way. Anyways, she went down on me again, sometimes with mouth and sometimes rubbing her boobs and little brother was saluting again within 4-5 mins. She quickly laid on her back. Asked me to start ASAP before the salute goes south. I quickly started but doing it so quickly was going to take a while. So ended up trying missionary, wot, doggie and finally finished. And I was tired as hell. Sweating as if I just ran 20 kms. And had a bad cramp while going wot on my thigh. But she was cooperative all the way. After I was done packing and finished clothing, I asked her, who two hits? She said just because I behaved diff and actually made her feel like it was a GFE. I have absolutely no idea what went in her head but yeah, who am I to complain? So I thanked, came out and saw a girl literally standing naked in the next room. The moment she saw me, she closed her door, but I had already scanned her by then. Anyways, left extremely satisfied and tired.

Day 2- called up the same guy, told him I'll be at his house by afternoon. Went ahead, picked the same MILF (but of course) and seemed like she was happy to see me too, we did almost same things at 5 k, I paid an extra 1 k to her as a token. She gave me her direct number (which I checked on Truecaller) and told me she would be leaving for be'lore over the weekend and come back to Pune after some time. And she asked me to call her about same time next month and she will try to come down to my flat. I said fine.

Ratings-.

Boobs- soft and more than a handful, not too loose. She lets you bite and I have a thing for big boobs. 9/10.

Face-beautiful enough to make me fake compliment 7/10.

BJ skills- 9000/10. Twice. Same experience. OWO and then CIM. Doesn't likes taste of latex.

Pussy. Absolutely not loose, the labias aren't showing. Trimmed. 8/10.

Overall- 8/10.

WIR- Hells Yes! Be polite and nice with her. Who knows what she may allow you to do or end up giving you.

Second lady I saw naked. Petite tits (if that's your thing), a bit nakhchadi type, speaks rudely, shaved pussy, pretty much flat butt. Maybe good in bed, dunno.

Third lady. A bit of tired look on face, areolas are too much spread, decent amount of boobs, shaved pussy but looks like it has taken some beating, decent ass. Not my kind either.

Glhf if you go after the MILF. She may spew a lot of BS (I'm an actor, I get called for photoshoots, blah blah) bit the two BJ's were worth it. More so was the fact of secretly getting two hits at the price of one.

BuntyChawala
09-21-17, 19:16
Had an awesome experience in while experiencing the massage parlour in Pune. Anyways I am new in Pune but following this thread for long.

So had booked S Spa behind planet fashion in baner with little app coupon.

Had prebooked the appointment in the afternoon.

Got fixed with a good thai girl in late20's. She asked me to get change and when she returned I was in my birthday suit and she just give me a smile so I knew I was in the right place.

Got an expensive deal but I think it is worth it. Got B2B nude with blowjob and bathing and kissing for a package of 3 k negotiated from 4500.

Started with a normal swedish massage with she getting undressed and coming over my body giving full boobs access and fingering.

She was hesitant with kissing but after little forcing she was OK. Then she gave an awesome blowjob with CIM. Then she took me in bathroom and had a quick bath with me applying body soap on my body and cleaning my johnny etc.

After that as few minutes were still there she gave me some quick massage and we left.

Overall boobs- 7.

Pussy- 8 tight.

Blowjob- 10 (I was not expecting coming in her mouth).

Total expense- 1.2 k at counter and 3 k inside.

Happy.

Amit 001
09-22-17, 01:55
Possibly this is one of the best FR in recent times in Pune.

Sometimes it's worth exploring on your own and you will end up having a blast. But, yes, luck does play a big role here.

Play Safe.Nice FR.

Can you please share Contact of Sp and the girl?

Averma1067
09-22-17, 15:56
Tight work deadlines have been making sure that I still haven't had an opportunity to try out Ritu. Was in Kochi last weekend on assignment where I thought of testing the local scene. Tried out couple of SP's from locanto but didn't have much luck as I could barely understand the names of the areas they were asking me to come to. Finally decided to try a spa and narrowed down on a thai Spa in L mall. Got an appointment but was disappointed to see that they didn't have any thai's, only NE. Finally opted for a 45 min full body and kept my fingers crossed. The NE was beautiful but absolutely no hints. Worse still it was a full covered massage. Nevertheless the massage was pretty good. Left without any luck and flew down back to Pune the next day.

First thing tried booking an appointment at see spa in P.S. But was sad to find out that it has closed due to LE activity. Next called S & A spa in Baner but absolutely no luck due to heavy rush on weekend. Finally called why Spa and finally landed an appointment at approx. 7. 30 pm.

Asked for any new therapist and was provided Miss S. Liked what I saw as she has flesh in the right places as I like voluptuous girls. Stripped down and declined the dispo. Got down to the point and negotiated for 3. 5 K for B2 B + BBBJ. The entire session was a bliss with climax in the mouth. Totally relaxed after that.

Massage: 6/10 (just had a 30 min massage).

Looks: 7/10.

Body: 9/10 (I liked it).

WIR: Definitely as she promised to get more naughty next time.