PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Rommee
12-23-17, 19:38
Hi all,

Good to be part of this forum.

Joined today. Need a good looking chick for this Monday. So any new bird if you have please share with PM.

Rommee
12-23-17, 20:02
I am new here. Seeking your help for this Monday.

Hi dear friends! Would need services of reliable SP's having nice collection of chicks. Kindly help with contact details.

Please PM contact details.

Thank you.

Frank Martin
12-23-17, 20:31
Hi buddy,

Small doubt, How do you know she is genuine if you didn't try her?

Frank.

Hi,

Discovered this genuine Inde HW. Has anyone tried her. Ready for outcall for 6 k.

Didn't try her right away because of average looks & no anal.

Let me know about experience if anyone has tried.

Rommee
12-23-17, 21:06
Kindly PM details if you have tried anyone of them.

Got these from a non SP channel. Has anyone tried anyone of them. Respond or PM me please.

Once again, no contact requests please. Private channels are kept secret. I will not be able to disclose.

Adam Joseph
12-23-17, 22:47
Hi folks,

Can someone please share Ritu's #? Been fed up with the SP situation. Overpriced and poor service all around.

Thanks in advance.

Adam.

Rommee
12-24-17, 06:36
Hey man,

I'm a newbie. Wanted to try the famous Ritu. Kindly PM share her details.

After this FR, I have beenbombarded with PMs asking for Ritus contact. I have shared the contact with almost all. But guys please don't hike the prices. 5 k 1 shot, 7 k 2 shots including place are the charges. So do not overpay and make others suffer.

Have fun,

Thanks,

TB.

SL Mmonger
12-24-17, 07:09
Dear brothers of Pune.

I'm planning to visit Pune during Feb / Mar 2018 for field visit. Would like to enjoy some Indian beauties while I'm there. Appreciate if you can help me?

If anyone of you come to Sri Lanka, I will help you to find some nice girls here.

Gunner89
12-24-17, 09:40
I am new here.

How to get in touch with Ritu?

Thanks to Dirk P.S. For sharing her number. Met her yesterday. Already so many reports about her I will just tell in brief. She is fair, slim with bit of tummy. She has very beautiful boobs and sent ass. Coming to the deed she is very co-operative. Only negative she is mechanical but tries to please you and she has Good skill in bbj, very poor in kissing. Overall can try her when nothing is available and except for few things she is good and enjoyable.

Maliagp
12-24-17, 11:58
If you are ready we can share SA subscription cost.

Even my account expired.

Hi There, anyone here has an active S. A. Membership? My premium membership expired and I cannot read any of the old messages. It says upgrade to read and I don't want to spend another 5 k there. There was one chick who had shared her digits. And damn I can't read that message now. And as I was travelling didn't save her number on my fone either. Need help. Please PM me...

Rsnpssec
12-24-17, 13:30
Hi,

I have been reading Indian scene for quite some time here. After having lots of bitter experience of CL, SA and Loc I am here asking for help. I am in Pune so any contact of Pune will be great help.

I have some good provider in Mumbai and happy to share digit in response.

Kimphilbi
12-24-17, 14:14
Hi buddy,

Small doubt, How do you know she is genuine if you didn't try her?

Frank.It's my assessment from following points.

1. When I called her to discuss about place, I could over hear her baby crying. When I asked about services details so she was bit embarrassed to speak & requested to continue conversation over WhatsApp.

2. Most importantly she was ready to come to my place in P.S. Without asking for any advance.

Atrimat
12-24-17, 20:27
Hi There, anyone here has an active S. A. Membership? My premium membership expired and I cannot read any of the old messages. It says upgrade to read and I don't want to spend another 5 k there. There was one chick who had shared her digits. And damn I can't read that message now. And as I was travelling didn't save her number on my fone either. Need help. Please PM me...Hi bro,

I have SA membership and I might not renew it. However, I am saving the digits I received. If you tell me the sugar baby name that messaged you, I can contact her for digits and share with you. My PM is active.

Naked Desires3
12-25-17, 00:43
Feedback required.I am from Kolkata. Plan to come to Pune for a trip.

Is the Russian in black dress still available?

Service? Damage? SP reliable?

PM is active.

Help assured for Kolkata.

Rock1115
12-25-17, 04:55
Guys,

I told in mine previous FRs that why we doing all this, after all its need of human body.

I came across many messages regarding BJ DFK is safe? Did anal without condom, did vs without condy. Can I get infection? What to do now?

Test is negative m I safe?

But most imp thing I want to ask when you don't know person, you never met that person, its just few minutes of interaction. And still you want to go for that with all knowing risk factors?

When you have protection available, why to take risk?

Stay safe guys, I think all are must be holding good positions in their career point, so enjoy this life but most imp is.

Mady7906
12-25-17, 09:29
Hi,

I will be travelling to Pune on 4th. It will be of great help if you can share her contact. You can PM me directly Sincerely thanks.

I am new here.

How to get in touch with Ritu?.

Ashok057
12-25-17, 09:48
Hi all,

I am new member to ISG. Have tried through Loc, CL etc. , but did not had a good experience. Could you please guide for any new locations?

Thank you.

Rahul13
12-25-17, 10:37
In closing 2017. My encounter with usual Pallavi and Kothrud Ritu. Tried couple of times at Wakad but unsuccessful as chicks are not as in photo shared on Whatsapp.

Being a monger I usually prefer indie's with their own place.

Last week I had Ritu. I went ahead to calm the johnny, Ritu was okay with service but had wonderful host. A decent experience I would say. Contacted and book appointment; she was late by 20 minuets; I was waiting nearby but waiting period rises hunger. Her welcome was awesome, decent place and safe environment always relaxes you. Session start with passionate kiss and caressing each other; her inner ware raised pulses, I was playing with melons, sucking nipples and my hand touching her butt. She reached down and held hard johnny in her hands. Then in short time johnny got pleasure of her mouth, awesome experience. She is taking your control in nice way.

Main play started with missionary position and thrust was pleasuring her which creates moaning which encourages my speed. In a rare moment of self-control, Johnny relaxed in 15 minutes after enjoyment.

She helped me to wash and say good bye to her.

Some times I felt pleasure period was too short but pleasure and budget are need to mange side by side.

Lastly I would wish all of you happy new year in advance: Happy and safe mongering!

JizzyB
12-25-17, 11:03
Den is inactive from past 4 months. Not sure when will the services resume.

-JizzyB.

Around one and half month back, when I had called up Anna's number, the number did ring.

But, he did not pick up the call.

So, is Anna's Den active or still closed temporarily?

Bond Bond
12-25-17, 13:32
She posts on LOC. I too chat with her and she does not have place but talks well. Am thinking of trying her too.

It's my assessment from following points.

1. When I called her to discuss about place, I could over hear her baby crying. When I asked about services details so she was bit embarrassed to speak & requested to continue conversation over WhatsApp.

2. Most importantly she was ready to come to my place in P.S. Without asking for any advance.

Bond Bond
12-25-17, 13:33
Bro, you need to activate your PM to exchange info.

Hi,

I have been reading Indian scene for quite some time here. After having lots of bitter experience of CL, SA and Loc I am here asking for help. I am in Pune so any contact of Pune will be great help.

I have some good provider in Mumbai and happy to share digit in response.

Gunner89
12-25-17, 13:35
Got these pics from SP. Any feedback?Even I received same pics from an SP. SP looked little bit fishy, whichever bird I selected, he said "booked just now".

What is your feedback?

Bond Bond
12-25-17, 13:40
Replied bro. Check your PM.

If you are ready we can share SA subscription cost.

Even my account expired.

Bond Bond
12-25-17, 13:45
I know one canny read others messages but this was just to reach out to someone who has an active account and my be has the digits of the same girls I was chatting with. Could be difficult but worth a try.

Not sure you can read others messages with someone else's membership on SA unless you are looking for the other person to contact the chick again for her digits. Are there a lot of birds on SA in Pune as well? I have used SA in US and it is very effective way to find amazing women here. Although right now my membership on there is expired as well. I will let you know if I do get it activated in the future.

Bond Bond
12-25-17, 13:47
Bro, if you have been to a couple of spas, where are the FR's. I don't see even one. This forum is for sharing. So please do and then someone will come forward to help you.

Hi guys,

Can anyone be generous enough to help out a fellow monger. Its been quite some time I haven't had a dip. Have been to couple of spas mentioned here and had a good time.

Can any kind soul PM me the contact of Ritu please.

Thanks in advance guys.

KnottyBoy18
12-25-17, 19:45
Got it.

Are there a lot of birds on SA in Pune? Is it worth investing in a membership?

I know one canny read others messages but this was just to reach out to someone who has an active account and my be has the digits of the same girls I was chatting with. Could be difficult but worth a try.

JustFun1942
12-26-17, 02:49
She posts on LOC. I too chat with her and she does not have place but talks well. Am thinking of trying her too.Hi,

I am new to this site, although I see this site, but I just brought the subscription, I have not mongered in India, but did a lot in Spain, I am in Pune now, can the members here send Ritu mobile number and also the locanto lady for the below discussion is going. It will be a great help.

Bond Bond
12-26-17, 06:38
It depends on you. If you ask me most of them expect huge amounts and some even say that a coffee date should be paid for. There are some WG's too who straight say this is my cost. Some if them don't want to get laid but still demand money. It depends on your pocket. And how you can get them to be with you. Just my thoughts.

Got it.

Are there a lot of birds on SA in Pune? Is it worth investing in a membership?

NileshBoy
12-26-17, 07:35
Hi bro,

Did you tried her any update and FR on her will helpful.

It's my assessment from following points.

Kkarunkk
12-26-17, 08:20
Hi AbcCool,

Your inbox is full!

KenTheRockstar
12-26-17, 09:59
Guys,

This is a humble request to all about her rates. She has started demanding 6 k for 1 shot and 8 k for 2. I did negotiate and brought her back on 5 k. I met her last week on Monday evening. She has moved to a different place in the same location. It wasn't hard to find but I found her place very risky because of 2 reasons.

First, while going in the society, saw a lot of eyes on me right from the outside shops so wasn't comfortable. Maybe because I followed her in immediately after a couple of minutes. But still didn't find it safe. And, second important reason that the block which she hires for the purpose is exactly opposite to the block owned by a police officer. So was very nervous when I reached on the floor. There were no block numbers so was confused about the correct one.

Unfortunately, the door of the officer's block was half open and as soon I reached the floor someone from that block peeped out of the door and asked for the contact to meet as I was standing in the corridor. I asked him for someone to which the guy said no one with that name in this society. So pretended being at the wrong address and started moving out of the premises. Called her again and asked her to keep her door open. Swiftly moved inside her block. Nothing to be mentioned about her service. As usual she is very courteous. But about her rates. Keep it down.

SmoothLover
12-26-17, 10:57
Had a hectic week so decided to unwind with some massage, wasnt planning on getting any extras so went to Sw T spa behind the fashion store on baner road.

Didn't ask for the queen of B2B as I wasn't planning on any fun, just to relax.

Luckily I was able to use a 60 mins coupon even on a weekend.

Got assigned a chick called Omy / Amy something, had a petite body.

Didn't wear a dispo just wrapped the towel around, she smiled and removed the towel and covered me with it for 5 minutes, before removing it.

40 minutes into the massage she asked for extras- 1 K for HJ and 3 K for B2B.

Though I hadn't planned on getting any extras but Johhny was in mood.

I asked for a HJ, gave the money and she started. She was mechanical.

She had a tight ass but almost no boobs. No good if I ever wanted a B2B.

But she had amazing skin, softer than other Thais that I have had. And she smelled so so fresh and good.

You could say I almost got off because of it (I'm a sucker for sweet smelling chicks).

As soon as the deed was done, what I didn't like was that she didn't even clean me up which was a first for me.

Not that she didn't have enough time for it. (I don't like chicks who skimp on service).

All on all it was average, nothing great except for her skin and the smell.

WIR: Probably No.

Looking forward to scouring some new MP's except the usual why and this one.

Till then,

Cheers!

AquaGenius
12-26-17, 11:21
Tried searching with SA and few combinations.

Could not find one I think you guys are talking of. Could you enlighten me on what this site is?

It depends on you. If you ask me most of them expect huge amounts and some even say that a coffee date should be paid for. There are some WG's too who straight say this is my cost. Some if them don't want to get laid but still demand money. It depends on your pocket. And how you can get them to be with you. Just my thoughts.

Atrimat
12-26-17, 11:41
It depends on you. If you ask me most of them expect huge amounts and some even say that a coffee date should be paid for. There are some WG's too who straight say this is my cost. Some if them don't want to get laid but still demand money. It depends on your pocket. And how you can get them to be with you. Just my thoughts.I agree with you BondBond. I lived with free membership on SA and could not send / read messages. So went for short membership out of curiosity which is expensive. Trial 1.6 k for a week). SA has few birds in Pune and a chat facility. The birds quote very high (15 k for 2 hours, 30 k for night etc) and are non committal of services. Some of them claim to be models, students and a few working. Overall, I am yet to get a good option on SA though got a few contacts. The girls here look affluent and well mannered from chat. However, the core basis for this is huge money demand with no commitment. As an analogy, I can compare this with dance bar girls on whom the customers spend thousands of Rs and almost nothing in return (not even a touch). So SA is for those who are okay to spend without expectations or little expectations.

Ashok057
12-26-17, 12:15
Hello,

I am new to this place. Looked into loc and contacted some agents but did not go.

I am beginner. Can anyone inform me for any indie contacts?

Rock9123
12-26-17, 14:25
Hey.

Please share the contact of a girl. As lucky doesn't replying anymore.

Apologies for being too late. Wanted to post an FR right that day but went to visit the same lady next day, for same price and almost similar experience.

Day 1- contacted this so (randomly picked from loc). Details as directed by buddy Appolo13 below is correct (ending digits 791). Not exactly Shivaji Nagar. Its way behind the showroom of a superbike near that area. I do have the exact map location tagged, so I don't forget. If you hit the correct guy, his DP on whatsapp is that of his dog. Name of the girl is similar to the lead actress of short film Machar-Daani. Anyways, so contacted this guy who, who sent me pics of all the birds with him. I clearly told if I the girl doesn't look like as on the pic, I'll come back. Selected the MILF looking lady. Was said 7 k would be final charge. Clearly said not willing to pay beyond 4 k. Haggled a lot and came up to 5 k. So I was asked to wait near main gate of University. He came and led me to the house on the road that links Baner & Pashan..===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

MayaNagar
12-26-17, 14:59
In closing 2017. My encounter with usual Pallavi and Kothrud Ritu. Tried couple of times at Wakad but unsuccessful as chicks are not as in photo shared on Whatsapp.

Being a monger I usually prefer indie's with their own place.

Last week I had Ritu. I went ahead to calm the johnny, Ritu was okay with service but had wonderful host. A decent experience I would say. Contacted and book appointment; she was late by 20 minuets; I was waiting nearby but waiting period rises hunger. Her welcome was awesome, decent place and safe environment always relaxes you. Session start with passionate kiss and caressing each other; her inner ware raised pulses, I was playing with melons, sucking nipples and my hand touching her butt. She reached down and held hard johnny in her hands. Then in short time johnny got pleasure of her mouth, awesome experience. She is taking your control in nice way.Sir,

It could be wise if you share me her contact.

Sen Sex
12-26-17, 15:09
Got a number of one indie by name Sonal.

Last digits are 45.

Has any one availed her? Any review / feedback will help. Planning to take her on 28th unless there is strong negative review.

Thanks brothers.

JacobCock7
12-26-17, 15:54
Y Spa could not find. Finally went to Isa and nothing over there. No rooms. Massage sloppy. Disappointed. Share details on PM would be grateful.

Thanks.

Bulldozer789
12-26-17, 16:12
Hi friends,

I am travelling to Surat in next week. Please help me with contact of any indie with a place and reference if needed. I can reciprocate in Pune. T I A.

Rommee
12-26-17, 16:51
Got these pics from SP.

Any feedback?

You can not post a Telephone number. You need to edit the pictures to being posted.

A3

WonderfulWorld
12-26-17, 17:42
I see quite a few ads from afro over loc primary area P.S. Or kon. 6 k for short-term and 12 k for overnite.

Any feedback from those who tried? I saw few older posts but the count of ads has increased in recent past.

Thanks.

KnottyBoy18
12-26-17, 17:44
Sent you a PM about this.

Tried searching with SA and few combinations.

Could not find one I think you guys are talking of. Could you enlighten me on what this site is?

KnottyBoy18
12-26-17, 17:50
Sounds like waste of time and money in Pune then. I have used SA quite a bit in US and it has been quote amazing. I like the slight "hunt" factor although we all know how the evening would end up.

Thanks to all for the update and discussion. It seems as though a trusted SP or a known Indi is the way to go in Pune.

I agree with you BondBond. I lived with free membership on SA and could not send / read messages. So went for short membership out of curiosity which is expensive. Trial 1.6 k for a week). SA has few birds in Pune and a chat facility. The birds quote very high (15 k for 2 hours, 30 k for night etc) and are non committal of services. Some of them claim to be models, students and a few working. Overall, I am yet to get a good option on SA though got a few contacts. The girls here look affluent and well mannered from chat. However, the core basis for this is huge money demand with no commitment. As an analogy, I can compare this with dance bar girls on whom the customers spend thousands of Rs and almost nothing in return (not even a touch). So SA is for those who are okay to spend without expectations or little expectations.

Bond Bond
12-26-17, 18:31
I don't fully agree because I did meet a few really good girls whom I have met a few times. First casually over coffee and then overnight. Yes, Most of them expect 15+ but are willing to discuss long-term if you are patient and convince them that FS is not the only thing you are looking for. Me as a traveller on work, I wouldn't mind having a coffee or drink with a girl in some other city and may still refuse to get laid because she expects a fortune.

These are just my thoughts. I respect yours too.

I agree with you BondBond. I lived with free membership on SA and could not send / read messages. So went for short membership out of curiosity which is expensive. Trial 1.6 k for a week). SA has few birds in Pune and a chat facility. The birds quote very high (15 k for 2 hours, 30 k for night etc) and are non committal of services. Some of them claim to be models, students and a few working. Overall, I am yet to get a good option on SA though got a few contacts. The girls here look affluent and well mannered from chat. However, the core basis for this is huge money demand with no commitment. As an analogy, I can compare this with dance bar girls on whom the customers spend thousands of Rs and almost nothing in return (not even a touch). So SA is for those who are okay to spend without expectations or little expectations.

Bond Bond
12-26-17, 18:35
We all are beginners at some time. There are tons of clues of Spas that you can visit and get some experience. We would love to help freshers but you too have to put in some effort and post your experiences for others to trust and share contacts.

Just my thoughts. No offence meant.

Hello,

I am new to this place. Looked into loc and contacted some agents but did not go.

I am beginner. Can anyone inform me for any indie contacts?

RajDesai69
12-26-17, 19:05
Canada is way better than the US. Ton of options and it's all legal there. Do lookup local sites like Craigslist, backpages and slixa.

Toronto being a big city might be a little expensive but totally worth it.Sorry for the delayed reply. I've got loads of info on Toronto if anyone's interested.

RajDesai69
12-26-17, 19:52
Hey, can anyone please share the contact of ritu? Is she clean enough for rimming and DATY?

I can reciprocate with Delhi and Bangalore see sp and Mumbai MP. Thanks.

RajDesai69
12-27-17, 05:31
Calls herself Peeu and asking 6 K for a shot. Outcall only as she has no place. Please let me know if anyone has tried her earlier.I had received her photo through sp s. I think she's an it professional. Didn't try. He was asking for 5 for 1.

Rock9123
12-27-17, 05:55
Hello brothers,

I am new here. I was a silent reader of this forum.

I really affectionate by reading reviews on ritu. Please suggest any pointer or direction towards Ritu or other great Indies.

Thanks,

Rock.

Ashok057
12-27-17, 06:56
Thanks bro.

No offence taken Will keep trying and will share too.

We all are beginners at some time. There are tons of clues of Spas that you can visit and get some experience. We would love to help freshers but you too have to put in some effort and post your experiences for others to trust and share contacts.

Just my thoughts. No offence meant.

SummerTime1985
12-27-17, 08:18
Guys,

This is a humble request to all about her rates. She has started demanding 6 k for 1 shot and 8 k for 2. I did negotiate and brought her back on 5 k. I met her last week on Monday evening. She has moved to a different place in the same location. It wasn't hard to find but I found her place very risky because of 2 reasons.

First, while going in the society, saw a lot of eyes on me right from the outside shops so wasn't comfortable. Maybe because I followed her in immediately after a couple of minutes. But still didn't find it safe. And, second important reason that the block which she hires for the purpose is exactly opposite to the block owned by a police officer. So was very nervous when I reached on the floor. There were no block numbers so was confused about the correct one.

Unfortunately, the door of the officer's block was half open and as soon I reached the floor someone from that block peeped out of the door and asked for the contact to meet as I was standing in the corridor. I asked him for someone to which the guy said no one with that name in this society. So pretended being at the wrong address and started moving out of the premises. Called her again and asked her to keep her door open. Swiftly moved inside her block. Nothing to be mentioned about her service. As usual she is very courteous. But about her rates. Keep it down.True. Even I didn't find new place safe at all. Il avoid her till she gets new place. She said this set up is temporary.

And about charges I didn't discuss in advance as usual Handed her 5 k while leaving.

Gunner89
12-27-17, 09:14
Got these images from an SP digits ending 542.

Any reviews?

Ashok057
12-27-17, 12:04
Found one girl through loc. Any review would be helpful.

Thanks.

Atrimat
12-27-17, 13:41
I took 90 minute NB coupon and went with an appointment. The girls were sleeping I guess as no customers in the afternoon. Spa ambience is good. From my recent experience with why Spa above bookstore (FR in Dec 1st week), I went with high hopes. A Thai girl guided me to the room. She didn't talk at all during massage. The massage was average. No hints at all. I also didn't ask. Just before end, she asked about extras and gave her menu as usual. (Later she gave her name as M. I couldn't hear properly). I negotiated, didn't help much. She was not talking at all. Only signs. Later she didn't allow me to touch her face which is strange. She quoted 4 K for B2B + BBJ and 3 K for B2B + HJ and 1 K for only HJ. 2 K for HJ, top access. I opted for B2B+ BBJ. Negotiated to 3.5 k (she was not coming lower than this at all. I should have left it that). However, I went ahead and she removed my dispo, cleaned johny with soap and removed her clothes too. It was mechanical. She has big firm breasts. No DFK. After N2 B, she went down, johny was hard. BBJ was just touch. Light. No real BBJ. I guess she was worried about CIM I guess. She did it just for money. Too mechanical. She did HJ till I burst. She cleaned herself and went out.

Repeat: not at all.

The lady is Thai, 36, thin bony, fairer.

Massage: 5/10 she used towel to cover me most of the time. No simitry in massage. She just pulled the task.

BBJ: 1/10.

HJ: 7/10.

Boobs: 8/10.

Atttitude: 3/10.

I lrarned a lesson. If attitude is not good, no point in taking extras.

KnottyBoy18
12-27-17, 14:03
If you can travel to Montreal from Toronto then it is much better. They have spas there where you can get 2 girls and everything is on the menu.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I've got loads of info on Toronto if anyone's interested.

KnottyBoy18
12-27-17, 14:13
Part of the fun of SA is the hunting part. I enjoy meeting new birds and taking them out for a nice date. Sex is usually better with them than any professional as well. Now I am getting tempted to renew my membership on there to explore what is in Pune.

I don't fully agree because I did meet a few really good girls whom I have met a few times. First casually over coffee and then overnight. Yes, Most of them expect 15+ but are willing to discuss long-term if you are patient and convince them that FS is not the only thing you are looking for. Me as a traveller on work, I wouldn't mind having a coffee or drink with a girl in some other city and may still refuse to get laid because she expects a fortune.

These are just my thoughts. I respect yours too.

Rommee
12-27-17, 15:43
Hey guys,

Needed a feedback.

Got these pics from SP, quoting 5 k for one shot.

Has anyone tried them?

Bulldozer789
12-27-17, 15:45
Buddy,

That is true. Therapists there don't take tour towel off. They are always under-pressure from the management. However Miss L or Naseeb who was in why spa above bookstore is now working here and she gives good BBBJ. You may try her if you have not taken before. Middle aged with handful BS OK face but good GFE service.

Rock9123
12-27-17, 15:49
Hi,

I am silent follower of this forum.

Recently I started. I visited S spa.

Go directly with the nb coupon. No choice given assign one Thai lady name similar to om with e. Disappointed with looks. As has only lemons. I am found of big boobs. Below average massage. After 30 min questions for extra.

As it was first time I opted for HJ for 1 k.

But it was all mechanical. No feelings.

Also after did she just ask me to shower and left no professionalism at all.

Over all KLPD experience.

Will not going again.

Please let me know any big boobs and ass Indies there.

Thanks.

Rock.

MrWilder21
12-27-17, 17:59
There are a lot of FRs on her, so won't boast much.

Thanks Aquagenius & Samk123 for the details.

Guys,

New place is safe, just follow her instructions and avoid I contacts outside. I faced the same. People passing by will be gawking at you.

As per the service goes. Just awesome. Not a time watcher. And co-operative.

Rates are same. I had a shrt session.

BBJ: 10/10.

MrWilder21
12-27-17, 18:05
Bro, if you have been to a couple of spas, where are the FR's. I don't see even one. This forum is for sharing. So please do and then someone will come forward to help you.Will share my experiences. And revert back.

RajDesai69
12-28-17, 04:11
Hey guys,

Needed a feedback.

Has anyone tried them?Hey, if the sp is real, can you please pm me his details? I'm in Pune today. I can reciprocate with contacts from different cities. Thanks.

RajDesai69
12-28-17, 04:12
If you can travel to Montreal from Toronto then it is much better. They have spas there where you can get 2 girls and everything is on the menu.Heard a lot about Montreal but I had work only in Toronto. They have some really beautiful therapists in spas.

Sen Sex
12-28-17, 07:02
Meeting her today afternoon, will post review later. Her real name is Priya and is from Katraj. Number ends with 945.

Booked a room thru Oyo, filtered as Local I'd accepted and couples welcome. Hope there is no issue at check in.

Got a number of one indie by name Sonal.

Last digits are 45.

Has any one availed her? Any review / feedback will help. Planning to take her on 28th unless there is strong negative review.

Thanks brothers.

MrWilder21
12-28-17, 07:38
Tried Spa in KP, went for an HR deep tissue massage and got a MILF Thai (around 30's). Looked plump but the massage was good. Started chatting and she popped up the question for extra because jhonny was already excited and peeping from the dispo. Rates in KP are usually high, but jhonny was in need. Went for a HJ with top access. Also convinced her for FS, but she said she was leaving for Thailand the next day so had to take her home that night. Unfortunately I couldn't have taken her to my place as it was unavailable and she wasn't comfortable for a hotel. So dropped the FS plan.

HJ: 8.

Boobs: 8.

Damage 2.5 k+2 k.

Spotted one gem while walking out, definitely would try her in the coming days.

MyDream8
12-28-17, 07:38
Recently got indie details who operates from Kalyan and willing to travel to Pune also. Has anybody met this girl. Request you to share your experience and damages.

MrWilder21
12-28-17, 08:03
Bros,

I just started on ISG, though the forum has played a silent mentor for me! Thanks all for the pointers. Started mongering from spas. Would share my experience, at least would help new comers like me. Tried only few spas till now, yung, sway, Y, I. I wasted quite a money in temptation like going for 60-90 minutes session and again tempted inside the room and went for B2B. The problem here is that once you hand over the money, the sole motive of the giver is to quickly finish you up. Instead go for 45 min.

Play safe guys!

Adckbpu
12-28-17, 08:33
Found one girl through loc. Any review would be helpful.

Thanks.Bro,

Please avoid her she has lots of pimples on her face and photo which she is sharing is old one and also she is very much fussy about every thing almost, it is better that you avoid her and save your hard earned money.

Atrimat
12-28-17, 10:15
I received a contact from SA with digits ending 923. She has not quoted, wants me to quote. Shared photo as below. Has anyone any experience, she looks real, a working lady (probably a teacher). She wants me to offer as she wants to take advantage of SA atmosphere (higher tag). She is ready for hotel. May not be a regular, looks decent, hence I prefer not to share her digits selectively once she allows me to do so and that too, after I meet her once. Any feedback on her?

CoolPuneGuest
12-28-17, 11:33
I see quite a few ads from afro over loc primary area P.S. Or kon. 6 k for short-term and 12 k for overnite.

Any feedback from those who tried? I saw few older posts but the count of ads has increased in recent past.

Thanks.Contacted this afro girl from Locanto, keen to serve @5 K /2 pops, new sanghvi area, not sure about service & safety. Any review from ISG is welcomed.

HotRod91
12-28-17, 12:50
Contacted this afro girl from Locanto, keen to serve @5 K /2 pops, new sanghvi area, not sure about service & safety. Any review from ISG is welcomed.Not worth it. The place is also not safe! If you are keen negotiate for 3 k. But its not VFM.

Radium
12-28-17, 13:45
Hi,

I'm currently staying in Mumbai.

Came to Pune for work today.

Can anyone share Ritu contact.

Will reciprocate surely.

Gunner89
12-28-17, 14:57
Hey guys,

Needed a feedback.

Has anyone tried them?I sent a PM. Something seems fishy here.

Let us know if this is real.

Bulldozer789
12-28-17, 15:05
Went to my regular spa today with my regular girl in Myard. And I remember I have never written FR on her. She is a good looking girl nice and shapely knockers on a thin and strong frame. Very good massage and superb B2B. She smells good, hygienic and always gives a feel good factor.

After a relaxing 45 minutes massage, as usual opted for B2B for 45 minutes. I usually spend 90 minutes with her as she is very good in whatever she does.

She has become a friend and comes out with me for a friendly coffee and chitchat. She does not offer FS but her skill in providing extras always made up for that.

Body- 8/10 - she keeps fit.

Recks- 8/10.

Hygiene- 10/10.

Massage- 8/10.

WIR. Yes. Been to her at least 20 times and still not got bored.

WonderfulWorld
12-28-17, 16:10
Contacted this afro girl from Locanto, keen to serve @5 K /2 pops, new sanghvi area, not sure about service & safety. Any review from ISG is welcomed.Missed pic in previous post.

MrWilder21
12-28-17, 16:19
Jhonny was thrving for action. Contacted and booked an appointment. The session was good. Started with cuddling and sucking. She took control. Went for wot and reverse cowboy. Ended in missh.

Went for CBJ. Just to be safe. One more available. If you want to go for 3 some. Easily available on Loc.

Damages: 5 k.

WonderfulWorld
12-28-17, 18:20
Jhonny was thrving for action. Contacted and booked an appointment. The session was good. Started with cuddling and sucking. She took control. Went for wot and reverse cowboy. Ended in missh.

Went for CBJ. Just to be safe. One more available. If you want to go for 3 some. Easily available on Loc.

Damages: 5 k.There are quite a few, clues on who you tried?

Rommee
12-28-17, 19:07
So I tried this spa near Pimpri station.

There's option for choosing a girl.

The one I selected was in mid 30's.

After 20 min, she started asking if I m coming for the first time. I said yes, then she asked me if I need extras.

I was wanting to see her boob's. Finalized a deal for 700.

She gave a good hand job and let me kiss her juicy boobs.

Had a good time.

Look wise- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Spa- the room doors are not locked.

Hygiene- 6/ 10.

Damage- 1300 for massage + 700.

Enjoy guys.

Do share some indie numbers. Looking forward to have one.

SweetShugar
12-28-17, 19:41
Got these images from an SP digits ending 542.

Any reviews?The girl in red dress, 3rd picture is worth try. Had tried her long time back and was satisfied.

AquaGenius
12-28-17, 19:48
Hi bro,

Long time. Good luck for your session.

Would be waiting for your feedback and pics if any.

Meeting her today afternoon, will post review later. Her real name is Priya and is from Katraj. Number ends with 945.

Booked a room thru Oyo, filtered as Local I'd accepted and couples welcome. Hope there is no issue at check in.

Andy2016
12-28-17, 20:27
Went to my regular spa today with my regular girl in Myard. And I remember I have never written FR on her. She is a good looking girl nice and shapely knockers on a thin and strong frame. Very good massage and superb B2B. She smells good, hygienic and always gives a feel good factor.

After a relaxing 45 minutes massage, as usual opted for B2B for 45 minutes. I usually spend 90 minutes with her as she is very good in whatever she does.

She has become a friend and comes out with me for a friendly coffee and chitchat. She does not offer FS but her skill in providing extras always made up for that.

Body- 8/10 - she keeps fit.

Recks- 8/10.

Hygiene- 10/10.

Massage- 8/10.

WIR. Yes. Been to her at least 20 times and still not got bored.Can you provide more details on Spa?

Gunner89
12-29-17, 07:31
The girl in red dress, 3rd picture is worth try. Had tried her long time back and was satisfied.I would try her next week.

Would give feedback.

AquaGenius
12-29-17, 09:09
Kimphilbi has been kind enough to share the digits with me. However, on contacting via WA the lady quoted 5 k per pop. I asked to share pics and she did send the below ones. The lady in these pics is totally different from what Kimplhilbi received. So not sure if this is a fraud? Or else the pics fellow monger got were from early days of indie and those I got are latest? Somehow I am not able to find similarities. Can someone from forum confirm if they have contacted this indie in question and why are there 2 sets of pictures?

P.S: As confirmed by one of the seniors, the pics I got are of some indie with name Poorvi.

Hi,

Discovered this genuine Inde HW. Has anyone tried her. Ready for outcall for 6 k.

HotMalePune
12-29-17, 11:06
Can you PM pointers regarding this?? I will reciprocate.

So I tried this spa near Pimpri station.

There's option for choosing a girl.

The one I selected was in mid 30's.

After 20 min, she started asking if I m coming for the first time. I said yes, then she asked me if I need extras.

I was wanting to see her boob's. Finalized a deal for 700.

She gave a good hand job and let me kiss her juicy boobs.

Had a good time.

Look wise- 6/10.

Boobs- 8/10.

Spa- the room doors are not locked.

Hygiene- 6/ 10.

Damage- 1300 for massage + 700.

Enjoy guys.

Do share some indie numbers. Looking forward to have one.

KnottyBoy18
12-29-17, 14:01
Are Leena and Pallavi still working in Pune?

Cooper2018
12-29-17, 15:17
The girl in red dress, 3rd picture is worth try. Had tried her long time back and was satisfied.Can you PM me her number SweetShugar.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Sen Sex
12-29-17, 17:38
Met her yesterday afternoon. She came almost 1 hour late. She is young, late 20's or early 30's. Very fair but plump. Educated, speaks good English. Appears genuine girl next door type.

But service was pathetic. No DFK, no bbj not even CBJ. So good as girlfriend but bad for what we want to do.

I will not repeat her but if people are interested I can share her number.

Bulldozer789
12-29-17, 18:47
Met her yesterday afternoon. She came almost 1 hour late. She is young, late 20's or early 30's. Very fair but plump. Educated, speaks good English. Appears genuine girl next door type.

But service was pathetic. No DFK, no bbj not even CBJ. So good as girlfriend but bad for what we want to do.

I will not repeat her but if people are interested I can share her number.Hell, that's like banging an inflated sex-doll bro.

Rommee
12-29-17, 18:51
How was your experience?

PM detail number of her.

Thanks.

Located one indie from Locanto by name Harsha. Claims to be housewife with incall place in Bhosari.

Any one experienced her? Please post review. Planning to meet her today evening.

KnottyBoy18
12-29-17, 19:11
Can you share a pic of this bird to see what she looks like?

I will not repeat her but if people are interested I can share her number.

SweetShugar
12-29-17, 19:12
Tried her through SP.

Can you PM me her number SweetShugar.

Greetings,

Jackson

GoodBlr123
12-29-17, 20:19
Hey,

There's this female I met sometime ago who's in need of some urgent cash. Well am already done with this month's mongering budget, in fact already exceeded so just thought of posting here about it. If any decent guy wants to meet her, please PM me and we will take it further. Hope you guys having a good time mongering.Kindly share the contact please.

Tyamungi
12-29-17, 21:10
Hi All,

I am back to Mongering after long haul.

I was active before marriage but now am restarting it after some time.

I stay in M Patt Hd Sar.

Please share with me conatcts of MILFS / MAID and Indi.

Please don't ind as I done have any contcars to share back.

Thanks.

Kimphilbi
12-30-17, 06:55
Kimphilbi has been kind enough to share the digits with me. However, on contacting via WA the lady quoted 5 k per pop. I asked to share pics and she did send the below ones. The lady in these pics is totally different from what Kimplhilbi received. So not sure if this is a fraud? Or else the pics fellow monger got were from early days of indie and those I got are latest? Somehow I am not able to find similarities. Can someone from forum confirm if they have contacted this indie in question and why are there 2 sets of pictures?

P.S: As confirmed by one of the seniors, the pics I got are of some indie with name Poorvi.Thanks Aquagenius for this. It seems "switch tactics " used by SPS are now being adapted by Inde. Too. The number of this inde. Ends with 095. She has locanto advert. By name of Smita. Let's avoid this trap.

Gunner89
12-30-17, 07:22
Hey guys,

As new year's eve is approaching.

SPs have started taking bookings from yesterday.

Kindly keep a track of rates here on the forum so that SPs do not take us for a ride.

Gunner.

Gunner89
12-30-17, 07:35
Been there done that!

Thank you guys for Ritu Contact and FR.

Had her.

She has very nice body, just the tummy is getting bigger.

Service is just awesome.

Booked an appointment for afternoon.

Followed her to the place.

Place is risky as mentioned by fellow buddies, you have to be careful.

Neighbours have by now probably understood what is going on with her.

Had booked her for 1 shot but after 1 shot johnny was still in the mood so continued again.

She is perfect girlfriend experience, just that way too older than me.

RohanDe
12-30-17, 08:20
Yes bro same stuff. I got the same pics and was like so much if a difference and I dropped the plan. No clue whatsoever why such a huge diff.

P.S: As confirmed by one of the seniors, the pics I got are of some indie with name Poorvi.

MyDream8
12-30-17, 08:27
Kimphilbi had shared details with me also. When I got in touch with this no. Over WA I got photo same as Kimphilbi got.

She operates from Katraj. Not ready to negotiate. First she agreed for 4 k in the morning but 1 hour prior to meet in the evening she denied to come down from 6 k. Hence, I opted out. I guess photo shared by you is also genuine because there used to be one indie named poorvi who used to operate through SP Subhash on Sinhagad Road near Navle bridge. She is MILF as per last FR.

We have one FR on this forum. She is MILF as per last FR. Here is the link.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2027238&viewfull=1#post2027238.

Please share reviews on other girl whose photo was shared by Kimphilbi.

BarryAllen23
12-30-17, 09:36
Hi,

Returning member with a new account. Will share a FR of a Spa in Baner soon.

Anyone here could provide me Pallavi's number or anyone who gives a good GF experience.

Thanks in advance. Will reciprocate to whoever helps.

Bond Bond
12-30-17, 10:43
Hi guys, I found this Indi online Ms. M with digits ending 5611. Pic attached. Any reviews would be appreciated. Asking 10 k ST without place.

HornDogPuneKar
12-30-17, 11:24
Guys,

I recently saw this insanely plump and curvy African woman near Sunshree are NIBM. Does anyone know her, or is she into escorting? If can please PM me the contact details, I will be grateful and share my contacts as well. Any other mature, curvy indiies and african ccontacts will also be apprecaited. TIA.

Stay safe!

Rommee
12-30-17, 13:12
Unable to send you PM.

Kindly send details of her.

Hey,

There's this female I met sometime ago who's in need of some urgent cash. Well am already done with this month's mongering budget, in fact already exceeded so just thought of posting here about it. If any decent guy wants to meet her, please PM me and we will take it further. Hope you guys having a good time mongering.

Bond Bond
12-30-17, 19:44
I guess she is the one advertising on LOC and there is a recent FR in her. Read it up.

Guys,

I recently saw this insanely plump and curvy African woman near Sunshree are NIBM. Does anyone know her, or is she into escorting? If can please PM me the contact details, I will be grateful and share my contacts as well. Any other mature, curvy indiies and african ccontacts will also be apprecaited. TIA.

Stay safe!

SpiderMan8
12-30-17, 19:54
Hey guys,

Needed a feedback.

Has anyone tried them?Can you PM me the SP contact details? Also share your experience, if you had any?

GuyNxtDoor
12-31-17, 03:47
Pallavi is active, but Leena's phone is unreachable. She is said to have moved to Mumbai.

If anybody is having Leena's new number kindly share with me.

Thanks.

Are Leena and Pallavi still working in Pune?

MrWilder21
12-31-17, 04:07
Hey guys,

Needed a feedback.

Has anyone tried them?Can you PM me SP details.

Gunner89
12-31-17, 04:35
Can you PM me the SP contact details? Also share your experience, if you had any?This SP is spam / scam stay away.

Bulldozer789
12-31-17, 04:49
Like I said in my last FR, one more encounter with Ritu was due as a respect to her BJ skills, so took a plunge again. Good news is she is changing the premises soon and she was claiming the new one to be better.

The second time was obviously much better than previous one as we knew each other well by now and it was more ease in talking and actions. She new my preferences well and soon felt the warm mouth where it should be. It looks like she is on diet as she was fitter and little slimmer than some days back. Good.

Rest part was as usual. Long BBBJ then action and a happy ending after around an hour of hardwork. Both departed happy and contended.

Conclusion.

Service- 10/10.

Body. We all know.

Damage- 5 k.

WIR. She will always be there as back up. Now, time to meet new indie with new FR soon.

Bullsye
12-31-17, 05:32

P.S: As confirmed by one of the seniors, the pics I got are of some indie with name Poorvi.The lady in pic goes by name Pragati and used to operate with Subhash and also works as SP and also as an indie.

Mndena
12-31-17, 09:13
Hello mates.

3 years back fully active member. But back to Pune after long time. Have a list of indies contacts all 3 years old for now.

Need fresh indies contact or Spas & mps for action. Not sure if it helps but can reciprocate old indies contacts.

King Khan
12-31-17, 09:36
I am eager to try her will you provide her contact.

Been there done that!

Had her.

Service is just awesome.

Booked an appointment for afternoon..

Last Outlaw
12-31-17, 12:01
Hi guys,

I've been the silent reader of this forum for almost a year now and made my debut in mongering in Sept 2017.

I've learned to find / earn contacts on my own (out of this or any other forum) and I'll continue that way as it's a thrilling task in itself.

I'll not be asking for any contacts or share contacts with anyone here because I've associated myself with this forum to help myself by getting reviews and help others by sharing my reviews, so please spare me on that.

It's been 3 months now that I'm in this and so far I've scored 3 MILFS (as I'm into Private / Independent). I've not explored into MP yet but would give a try.

I've decided to share my review from now onward as I progress with my check list. I'm not a writer type but decided to post FR in details so it may be bit lengthy. Please spare me on that!

I dedicate all my scores of first quarter (Sept-Dec 2017) of this fun side of my life to Legends here, likes of, Tut Li, YellowOxide etc. As I've drawn so much inspiration from them.

So. Let's begin the Rumble!

Last Outlaw
12-31-17, 12:04
Tanya / Sonya.

Not everyone hits a six on 1st ball of 1st innings; I learned it the hard way.

As I was new & struggle to find good indi contacts I came across this lady, Tanya / Sonya, no ending with 2798. Some of here had already posted about her so apart from BBBJ I didn't keep my hopes high but still proceed as this was going to be my first experience.

2nd week of Sept I called her, got her pics on WA (must have clicked some 10 years back) & fixed appointment, she told me 6 k for 2 hrs 2 shots and now she operate from her own house & does not come to any lodge / hotels, and told me to come to wagholi / kesnand phata & call her. I told her I won't be paying more than 3 k but she did not agreed and finally we settled for 4 k No anal / no lip kiss everything else was on the table.

I got on my bike as I knew it was going to be a long ride, I was going to travel all the way from Baner to her place. I reached there & call her, she guided me to her building ahead of bolai in 'Chandra Gupta's last name park (red / white / yellow building).

Boy. That was some distance I covered.

She saw me from her apartment and pointed to stare-case to come on 1st floor. I went up & knocked on the door, she opened the door, and what I see is one real filthy apartment (1st turn off). She welcomed me with smile and guided me to her bedroom (which was a nightmare), 2 single beds, 1 of which she did not allow me to sit as it was her son's bed (he was out to some of his classes). Then she started talking and talked me to death, I literally had to cut her off and ask her to proceed with the deed.

She immediately took of her cloth and asked me take off mine, 2nd turn off 1) she had some scare on her knee / thigh from some accident 2) she was way out of shape with tummy (she must be above 40 or 45), after looking at her apartment and her naked I was cringed and told her we will not do anything bare (no BBBJ / CIM) but we will go for 1 covered BJ & 1 direct covered shot.

I started rubbing her upper body and she started squeezing my balls, that got johny up & hard for the 1st round, I asked her to put on cover & take it in her mouth, she proceed then I asked her to get in doggy & put it in (didn't feel tight) and grabbed her wide hips to stroke hard. Then asked her to lie on her side while johny still in there, put her 1 leg on my shoulder and started pounding hard & in good 10 minutes released. Then took 10-15 minutes break & chit-chat and started again this time covered BJ, it took 15-20 mis to release this time & she complained about it as if I was deliberately holding back.

Once done both cleaned ourselves, paid 4 k, dressed up and left.

I was no virgin woke up that day but I couldn't remember 45 minutes-1 HR journey on my way back to home that day.

One strange observation: when we finished both the shots, each time she volunteered to remove condom & went to washroom & did something strange that I'll never forget. She inverted condom, sealed it over bucket tap & poured the water to check if there was any leakage, both the time there were none.

Next day she called me up & told she's got some friend which can come over on demand but charges 7 k 2 hrs 2 shots. I told her that will let her know.

Here is score card of the encounter (since it's my 1st, I kept everything close to 5 so next time score will be w. R. T. To this whether above or below).

Face 5/10.

Boobs 6/10.

Bottom 6/10.

Figure 4/10.

GFE 6/10.

Overall 5. 5/10.

Damage 4 k (Over paid like amateur, not worth 2 k).

WIR: No, never.

Even though it didn't turn out the way I wanted, it gave me confidence to move further on this path.

Stay Safe.

Last Outlaw.

AquaGenius
12-31-17, 15:30
I would not be able to give a review as I wouldn't go ahead for the pics I got. If Kimphilbi or yourself try let us know, because you guys got the pics of that good looking HW.

I am still curious and interested in the pics shared by Kimphilbi. Haha. Well, not sure how we are getting 2 sets of pics from same number. Could it be an SP?

Kimphilbi had shared details with me also. When I got in touch with this no. Over WA I got photo same as Kimphilbi got.

She operates from Katraj. Not ready to negotiate. First she agreed for 4 k in the morning but 1 hour prior to meet in the evening she denied to come down from 6 k. Hence, I opted out. I guess photo shared by you is also genuine because there used to be one indie named poorvi who used to operate through SP Subhash on Sinhagad Road near Navle bridge. She is MILF as per last FR.

We have one FR on this forum. She is MILF as per last FR. Here is the link.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2027238&viewfull=1#post2027238.

Please share reviews on other girl whose photo was shared by Kimphilbi.

Rommee
12-31-17, 18:09
Thanks for the detail FR.

Kindly PM her number.

Tanya / Sonya.

Not everyone hits a six on 1st ball of 1st innings; I learned it the hard way.

As I was new & struggle to find good indi contacts I came across this lady, Tanya / Sonya, no ending with 2798. Some of here had already posted about her so apart from BBBJ I didn't keep my hopes high but still proceed as this was going to be my first experience.

2nd week of Sept I called her, got her pics on WA (must have clicked some 10 years back) & fixed appointment, she told me 6 k for 2 hrs 2 shots and now she operate from her own house & does not come to any lodge / hotels, and told me to come to wagholi / kesnand phata & call her. I told her I won't be paying more than 3 k but she did not agreed and finally we settled for 4 k No anal / no lip kiss everything else was on the table.

I got on my bike as I knew it was going to be a long ride, I was going to travel all the way from Baner to her place. I reached there & call her, she guided me to her building ahead of bolai in 'Chandra Gupta's last name park (red / white / yellow building).

Boy. That was some distance I covered.

Rommee
12-31-17, 19:18
Hi,

Can anybody share contacts of housewife.

Planning To start the new year with a bang.

Happy New Year to all. Happy mongering.

Roby2133
01-01-18, 03:58
Hi Fellow mongers,

I am new to Pune and looking for some action. Kindly provide me with contacts of indies, reliable SPs, and MP where I can get some action. I am staying in Naylor road as of now.

Thanks for help.

Gunner89
01-01-18, 06:13
I am eager to try her will you provide her contact.Unable to send you PM.

Akki7717
01-01-18, 06:55
Hey guys,

I have been silent reader on the forum. I am new to this world and want to start with good experience. Please suggest someone who knows to take care.

Thank guys.

Akki7717
01-01-18, 07:47
Hi,

Can anybody share contacts of housewife.

Planning To start the new year with a bang.

Happy New Year to all. Happy mongering.Hey there,

I have a contact house wife. Don't have place will come to you mid 30 good service.

Greetings,

Here's how to contact other forum members.

1. Buy a subscription.

2. Send them a Private Message.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/custompages.php?pageid=Subscriptions

Thanks,

Jackson

Abh10
01-01-18, 11:19
Hi all,

I am new to this World and needs some genuine contacts. Please help. Shall start with Ritu. PM her.

Like I said in my last FR, one more encounter with Ritu was due as a respect to her BJ skills, so took a plunge again. Good news is she is changing the premises soon and she was claiming the new one to be better.

The second time was obviously much better than previous one as we knew each other well by now and it was more ease in talking and actions. She new my preferences well and soon felt the warm mouth where it should be. It looks like she is on diet as she was fitter and little slimmer than some days back. Good.

Rest part was as usual. Long BBBJ then action and a happy ending after around an hour of hardwork. Both departed happy and contended..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Bulldozer789
01-01-18, 16:09
Friends,

Just a few days back I shared a rigorous BJ giver Ms. J's contact with a few members. Please note that she has shifted to a spa called W spa in Vnagar. Thought of informing here as nobody should be disappointed after reaching the A spa in Hinjewadi mall. She has changed her name also to Ms. And from Ms. J. Enjoy.

Tut Li
01-01-18, 16:32
Hey guys. This week I m visiting Pune after long time.

Lost all old inde contacts, so probably a tough time. I m visiting like a newbie, but modus operandy will be same, trying to hunt few from student hub. If anyone can help with new indes, it will be great. Not interested in any of old inde known on forum. I m into petite and tiny chicks. I won't disappoint you in coming months.

Sen Sex
01-02-18, 07:49
Tut Like bro,

You are a legend on this forum. Helping you would be an honor but giving you new chicks of your specs is a tough task for us all.

Any way welcome and hope you enjoy this Pune visit.

Lost all old inde contacts, so probably a tough time. I m visiting like a newbie, but modus operandy will be same, trying to hunt few from student hub. If anyone can help with new indes, it will be great. Not interested in any of old inde known on forum. I m into petite and tiny chicks. I won't disappoint you in coming months.

SeriousSam
01-02-18, 07:59

Lost all old inde contacts, so probably a tough time. I m visiting like a newbie, but modus operandy will be same, trying to hunt few from student hub. If anyone can help with new indes, it will be great. Not interested in any of old inde known on forum. I m into petite and tiny chicks. I won't disappoint you in coming months.Sir welcome, please don't make fun of us by asking us for contacts, your the father of mongering, will be at your service and find things at the earliest for you.

Kavisach
01-02-18, 08:35
Hey guys,

Needed a feedback.

Has anyone tried them?Hi,

Can you please provide SP details.

RajDesai69
01-02-18, 10:39
Friends,

Just a few days back I shared a rigorous BJ giver Ms. J's contact with a few members. Please note that she has shifted to a spa called W spa in Vnagar. Thought of informing here as nobody should be disappointed after reaching the A spa in Hinjewadi mall. She has changed her name also to Ms. And from Ms. J. Enjoy.Thanks for the heads up! I had contacted her before going and she told me that she shifted. Thanks a tonne for giving the contact. She looks really pretty. Might try her this week when I go to Pune.

Rommee
01-02-18, 16:00
Got these pics from SP number ending with 674. Anyone trued this birds. If you have kindly let me know the experience.

Thanks.

Tut Li
01-02-18, 17:06
Tut Like bro,

You are a legend on this forum. Helping you would be an honor but giving you new chicks of your specs is a tough task for us all.

Any way welcome and hope you enjoy this Pune visit.Not to worry bro, it's same old Pune. Looks like many independent options, will meet few in a week stay, but I m not sure how many will match the bars and how many chicks want to be shared. But surely will help if there is an option.

Rommee
01-02-18, 17:14
Got these pics from SP number ending with 674. Anyone tried this birds. If you have kindly let me know the experience.

Thanks.

Tut Li
01-03-18, 03:22
Hi There, anyone here has an active S. A. Membership? My premium membership expired and I cannot read any of the old messages. It says upgrade to read and I don't want to spend another 5 k there. There was one chick who had shared her digits. And damn I can't read that message now. And as I was travelling didn't save her number on my fone either. Need help. Please PM me...I have used SA abroad. It is actually my friend's account and since, I was visiting his country, he renewed it for a month after long gap. Yes, 5 K renewal for a month is expensive. When I started using with his account, I reallized that his approach was totally different and it can earn only working professional with high tags.

His one question (seen his all chat history) among first three was invariably "how much do you expect for mating?" End result was obvious, truly independents did not respond at all. And all professionals quoted very high like 35 k for an hour or so.

I used it for last two weeks and I could connect with few easily, never discussed sex and money part in chat (we know that most of them are there for fun and earn). Met few for casual dinners (though it's expensive) but at least 2 turned out real independents and did not ask for money. I had to spend only on dinner, drinks and hotel room, which was about 10-12 k for each one, but it was worth spending every penny.

Coming back to using SA in India (in Pune and Mumbai), more or less, it is similar but here 100% of them will quote 15 k +.

But still my calculation works here too, as most offer LT here. If anyone is into beautiful chicks, only option is an SP with minimum 15-17 k for 7-8 hours LT. (10 pm to 6 am) and service level is a big question mark.

Rather I interact and ask for casual dinner with a condition to send them back if I don't find them worth. Advantage here is time, sometimes they spend even 16-24 hours and it suits my requirements (I know it's not useful for locals who only go for ST skipping work for few hours). Also, there is thrill of hunting as mentioned by few guys, though it was obvious.

It's good idea to share membership, but it does not allow using it in two different countries citing security alerts and email confirmation.

I did not know that it can be used for a week too (someone mentioned 1. 6 k). If one is sure that he can fully utilise his time chatting and getting maximum output, it's worth. I did ground work during my friend's subscription period for India (core monger. Did not loose an opportunity), will see how it turns out in coming days. Will update by pm to few guys into SA thing in few days. Happy mongering.

Bond Bond
01-03-18, 07:03
Just sent you a PM on the subject.

I have used SA abroad. It is actually my friend's account and since, I was visiting his country, he renewed it for a month after long gap. Yes, 5 K renewal for a month is expensive. When I started using with his account, I reallized that his approach was totally different and it can earn only working professional with high tags.

His coming days. Will update by pm to few guys into SA thing in few days. Happy mongering.

Neel John
01-03-18, 07:27
Hello mates,

I was a silent observer on this forum for last 5-6 months. Was trying to understand the way this works.

I want to buy the subscription, however is there any other way of payment apart from credit card. If yes please help so that I can join this esteemed club and share my reviews and contacts.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Neel.

Gunner89
01-03-18, 07:49
Got these pics from SP number ending with 674. Anyone tried this birds. If you have kindly let me know the experience.

Thanks.One of the images results.

Skokka link for callgirl ads.

Another image results nothing.

You may try on basis of SP trustworthiness.

Can you share SP number on PM?

VelvetHard
01-03-18, 08:09
Hi mates,

Happy new year! I am visiting Pune next week, after few years. Is Sos / HL etc still working? Grateful for any pm with details of good MP's with extras, in Koregaon park area. Thanks in advance. Cheers, VH.

RajsCook
01-03-18, 08:35

Thanks.Hi bro,

Can you please PM me contact of SP?

Raj.

SmartVvarma
01-03-18, 08:52
Welcome Back to Pune.

My say on SA. Though its a little expensive, the chance of meeting a non-pro are relatively high if one is ready to invest time. Most of the members want a quick fuck, then SA is very expensive as the girls ask sky-high prices. But as I said, if one is ready to invest enough time, you do get completely non-pro. And for master's like you, Tutli, I know its more fun when you take all the time and getting to know that person before hitting the bed.

One of my friend's in Delhi using SA regularly and he found some very good ones. And he meets them often.

As in most of the cases, its the chase that you enjoy rather than hitting the sack.

Play Safe.

I have used SA abroad. It is actually my friend's account and since, I was visiting his country, he renewed it for a month after long gap. Yes, 5 K renewal for a month is expensive. When I started using with his account, I reallized that his approach was totally different and it can earn only working professional with high tags.

His one question (seen his all chat history) among first three was invariably "how much do you expect for mating?" End result was obvious, truly independents did not respond at all. And all professionals quoted very high like 35 k for an hour or so.

I used it for last two weeks and I could connect with few easily, never discussed sex and money part in chat (we know that most of them are there for fun and earn). Met few for casual dinners (though it's expensive) but at least 2 turned out real independents and did not ask for money. I had to spend only on dinner, drinks and hotel room, which was about 10-12 k for each one, but it was worth spending every penny.

Coming back to using SA in India (in Pune and Mumbai), more or less, it is similar but here 100% of them will quote 15 k +.

But still my calculation works here too, as most offer LT here. If anyone is into beautiful chicks, only option is an SP with minimum 15-17 k for 7-8 hours LT. (10 pm to 6 am) and service level is a big question mark.

Rather I interact and ask for casual dinner with a condition to send them back if I don't find them worth. Advantage here is time, sometimes they spend even 16-24 hours and it suits my requirements (I know it's not useful for locals who only go for ST skipping work for few hours). Also, there is thrill of hunting as mentioned by few guys, though it was obvious.

It's good idea to share membership, but it does not allow using it in two different countries citing security alerts and email confirmation.

I did not know that it can be used for a week too (someone mentioned 1. 6 k). If one is sure that he can fully utilise his time chatting and getting maximum output, it's worth. I did ground work during my friend's subscription period for India (core monger. Did not loose an opportunity), will see how it turns out in coming days. Will update by pm to few guys into SA thing in few days. Happy mongering.

MyDream8
01-03-18, 09:17
I further received same photo as Kimphilbi has shared from two different numbers from locanto. Over phone sweet voice.

I would not be able to give a review as I wouldn't go ahead for the pics I got. If Kimphilbi or yourself try let us know, because you guys got the pics of that good looking HW.

I am still curious and interested in the pics shared by Kimphilbi. Haha. Well, not sure how we are getting 2 sets of pics from same number. Could it be an SP?.

Remzrai
01-03-18, 09:33
I recently visited this place in the afternoon. I had called up before going and I was told packages start from 1.5 K up to 3 K. Checked on the net and bought a NB coupon.

Place is average. I was assigned Ms. K she was slim with awesome body. She guided me to the room touching / rubbing my arm on the way. Signals were pretty clear.

We reached the room and she gave me the dispo and left to get the towel and oil. Room was good and very dim light was there.

She came back and was giggling. I was excited as this was my first spa experience.

She started with the massage. I kept quiet and didn't talk much initially she started with the normal discussion about work and related stuff.

She kept on touching johnny while massaging my thighs. She asked what all I wanted. And said 5 k for B2B and BJ. I bargained hard with her and was stuck with 2 k for it. She didn't seem interested in 2 k.

I kept quiet for sometime, johnny was not happy and then I told her 2.5 k and she agreed but no DFK. She has implants but her boobs were very good.

Massage was pretty average. Later on she started with B2B and somehow went ahead with DFK, she started enjoying and went down for BJ. I asked her for 69 and she was up for it. DATY was fun.

We went into the shower, some more DFK took place. She kept rubbing johnny on the ass. I has lots of fun with her and tipped her 500 rs. She said she is not interested in FS but I doubt.

Boobs 9/10.

Bottom 9/10.

Figure 9/10.

Overall 9/10.

Damage 1.3 K + 2.5 K + 500 rs tip.

WIR: Yes, but would like to explore other places too.

CoolDude0715
01-03-18, 10:02
Hello guys,

I have been silent reader of this Forum. I have just activated my PM service. Can you guys help me with Indian Housewife contact around Pimple Saudagar or Wakad?

Thanks in Advance. As I am new I do not contacts to share at this point however will certainly share contacts in future. Please PM me with contacts.

Regards,

Cooldude0715.

Raggadu143
01-03-18, 13:49
I had been a long time silent reader and got a great deal of help even as a non member (only spas) . But this new year I wanted to take things to another level so I bought a subscription kindly help me out with some contacts, I promise I'll be helpful (right now only some spas if any body is interested) cheers and happy new year everybody.

CoolDude0715
01-03-18, 15:35
I further received same photo as Kimphilbi has shared from two different numbers from locanto. Over phone sweet voice..Even I had same experience. I got the contact from Locanto in first week of December and got Pics on whatsapp of HW (Initial Pics shared by Kimphilbi) but I didn't went ahead with the deed. Again I contacted the same number after 15 days I got different Pics. I was confused and something was fishy so stopped contacting.

Rommee
01-03-18, 15:40
Thanks for sharing.

Will definitely try.

I recently visited this place in the afternoon. I had called up before going and I was told packages start from 1.5 K up to 3 K. Checked on the net and bought a NB coupon.

Place is average. I was assigned Ms. K she was slim with awesome body. She guided me to the room touching / rubbing my arm on the way. Signals were pretty clear.

We reached the room and she gave me the dispo and left to get the towel and oil. Room was good and very dim light was there.

She came back and was giggling. I was excited as this was my first spa experience.

She started with the massage. I kept quiet and didn't talk much initially she started with the normal discussion about work and related stuff..

Rommee
01-03-18, 15:43
Hey,

Did you try the girl in black. Looks cute.

Kindly share details.

Thanks.

Got these bird pic from SP? Anyone have deal with them? Feedback appreciated. SP quotes 6 K I feel it is high.

Bond Bond
01-03-18, 18:35
I have been using my debit card for the subscription. Of course it's an international debit card. You can try with one too.

Hello mates,

I was a silent observer on this forum for last 5-6 months. Was trying to understand the way this works.

I want to buy the subscription, however is there any other way of payment apart from credit card. If yes please help so that I can join this esteemed club and share my reviews and contacts.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Neel.

Atool
01-03-18, 19:04
I am visiting Mumbai on 7-12 Jan. If any one share good Ind or sp contact really help me.

I have some contact I ll share with you people. My PM is active.

JackJony
01-03-18, 20:09
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

VJKrishna2008
01-03-18, 20:24
Refer to my FR http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2113653&viewfull=1#post2113653.

This is the same girl I described.

Hi,

VJKrishna2008
01-03-18, 20:27
The pix shared by Kimphilbi are of Neha from Katraj (trade name). You have been chatting with the SP.

Neel John
01-04-18, 05:36
I have been using my debit card for the subscription. Of course it's an international debit card. You can try with one too.Hello Bond Bond,

Thanks for advice. Its very kind to get advice from such a senior forum member. Joining the club soon and will surely follow the path you have rode on.

Would also require a lot of guidance from you. Thanks in advance again.

Have great day ahead to all!

Regards,

Neel.

Kkarunkk
01-04-18, 06:54

She started with the massage. I kept quiet and didn't talk much initially she started with the normal discussion about work and related stuff..Boss,

The 2.5 itself was for her. So basically you gave her 3 K.

Kkarunkk
01-04-18, 06:56
Hi friends,

Any new FR on this Mystik spa in Warje? Any specific therapist to patronise? I earlier experienced it but was expensive. Some 6 months back. Don't know what's the latest out there.

RajDesai69
01-04-18, 11:22
Any review on these?

Want to try today.

Rate not mentioned.

Neel John
01-04-18, 12:45
I have been using my debit card for the subscription. Of course it's an international debit card. You can try with one too.Hello Bond Bond and other Senior and regular members,

I have got a number of SP, digits ending with 696. His name is of lead actors name from DDLJ.

I am trying to get in touch with him, however no answer and msg'd him as well, no reply.

Want to know if he is genuine or fake?

Regards,

Neel John.

Anima1981
01-04-18, 14:08
Dude,

Can you confirm, Is this SP number ending 791 or it is different SP? Because I received the same pics from this SP why ending 791, I am not sure both are same or different SPs sharing the same birds.

Let me know your experience, before planning to try her.

Cheers,

Anima.

Any review on these?

Want to try today.

Rate not mentioned.

RajDesai69
01-04-18, 14:25
Any review on these?

Want to try today.

Rate not mentioned.Tried her. He was asking for 7 k. Haggled with him and gave some rubbish info got it down to 4. 5 k. He asked me to come to royal bike showroom in kothrud, didn't make me wait but took me triple seat on a scooty! The place is on a hill on the opposite side of the showroom. Basic house not too fancy but below average in cleanliness.

Took money after making sure I thought the girl was okay. She was 60% of the heavily makeup and Photoshop pic but I settled.

She was kinda playful and I think she wanted to DFK really bad but I don't so I didn't. Playfully made me take off her clothes and asked me to remove mine. Started with some kisses and biting on the neck and she thrust my face in her tits which are a handful with big erect nipples. I licked and sucked and she moaned. She has stretch marks which are a turn off. There was also some chit chat wish I didn't encourage. I removed her panty after toying with it and she was wet. I checked if it was okay, looked okay so proceeded with light DATY, not full on. She seemed to like it as she was pressing her tits. I started touching the area around her anus and she didn't stop in stead she thrust my face in and wrapped her legs around my head. I put my finger in while licking and she shivered and came.

Then she rested before playfully biting me and giving a CBJ. She kept nibbling around jonny, which was hot. Then she got tired and asked me to insert but I don't do FS either so I declined saying I'll finger her but she was tired. She kept shagging me until I asked her to get in doggy and got a great view and assjob. From behind the view was amazing. Tempted to fuck but didn't. Came in condom.

Didn't shower as it didn't seem to clean. Just washed and got dropped at the junction.

She said she doesn't let everyone DATY so be aware.

Face: 5.

Assets: 6, handful boobs, tight ass that looked great in doggy and non smelly tight pussy.

Service: almost GFE but declined request to blow me till I came cause it was tiring. So 6 I guess. Maybe 7.

Damage: 4. 5.

Vfm: not even close compared to Delhi but decent at that price I guess.

Wir: no way, sp maybe. He's a nice guy. Ne called love (hindi).

After mongering in countries like Canada, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Holland and UAE, I don't think I want to do these type of girls. Will only try a few CIS or ni before I quit the game soon.

RajDesai69
01-04-18, 14:32
Dude,

Can you confirm, Is this SP number ending 791 or it is different SP? Because I received the same pics from this SP why ending 791, I am not sure both are same or different SPs sharing the same birds.

Cheers,

Anima.Hi bro, his number ends in 791. Isn't he sp lucky? The one who used to have a dog in wa DP. Anyway, I just posted a detailed FR on the one with the beauty watermark. She looked closer to what you received than what he sent me.

Hope this helps.

Anima1981
01-04-18, 14:46
Dude,

Then its same SP, but his name is Yash, that's what he told me and his WA profile is not dog as of now.

But Yeah he is genuine and he soft spoken, trusted SP, he used to operate in Shivaji nagar some times.

Read your FR, will try this weekend for sure, atleast the other one.

Thanks for confirming.

Cheers,

Anima.

Hi bro, his number ends in 791. Isn't he sp lucky? The one who used to have a dog in wa DP. Anyway, I just posted a detailed FR on the one with the beauty watermark. She looked closer to what you received than what he sent me.

Hope this helps.

Candid8668
01-04-18, 16:04
I second Anima, I have tried his gals and both times I was satisfied. He is soft spoken and professional.

I am new to this forum but had been a silent reader in the past.

1st time I took an Indian gal whose service was ok and damage was 3 k. Next time after a long gap I tried a russian whose pics sent earlier were quite young but in reality was in late 30 ies or early 40 ies.

Her service was awesome and everything was on the menu including BBBJ, 69 and others. Unfortunately she licked my sensetive areas too long that I lost my libido and ended up with a HJ.

Russian Damage 5 k.

Body 8/10.

Place at kothrud depo 6/10.

Worth a try.

Its was last year so don't have her pics now but will look for it.

I have also lost Yash's number, Anima will you be kind enough to pm me his mob no. Ill try to reciprocate whenever I can.

Dude,

Then its same SP, but his name is Yash, that's what he told me and his WA profile is not dog as of now.

But Yeah he is genuine and he soft spoken, trusted SP, he used to operate in Shivaji nagar some times.

Read your FR, will try this weekend for sure, atleast the other one.

Thanks for confirming.

Cheers,

Anima.

Jiam339
01-04-18, 16:16
Dude,

Cheers,

Anima.Pune sp operates through groups, 3 distinct. 1 VN and Camp, 2 PCMC and Baner, 3 Katraj. If you contact 2 sp in a group you typically get same profiles. VN has some better looking than Baner and Katraj. Katraj is typically low cost.

At the bottom there is only one controller whose name published in new paper recently after raid in hotel in camp.

RajDesai69
01-04-18, 16:44
Pune sp operates through groups, 3 distinct. 1 VN and Camp, 2 PCMC and Baner, 3 Katraj. If you contact 2 sp in a group you typically get same profiles. VN has some better looking than Baner and Katraj. Katraj is typically low cost.

At the bottom there is only one controller whose name published in new paper recently after raid in hotel in camp.This is hardcore information!! I'd tried a VN sp once for 12 k st, complete waste. She looked nothing like her pics.

VJKrishna2008
01-04-18, 16:50
This is hardcore information!! I'd tried a VN sp once for 12 k st, complete waste. She looked nothing like her pics.And who is to say these SPs aren't members on this board, and get to set price. E. g. Stating they paid X amount after bargaining etc?

FineTune
01-04-18, 17:15
Two weeks old FR. Was in Pune for a day due to official work. I belong to Mumbai though.

Thanks for Senior Member of Pune forum who helped with the contact and details of spa.

Booked an appointment and fixed the rate. Told her that I visited the place before too and asked her with confidence of the names of lady available. Booked Thai girl and asked her to book the best available. She got to know my hints. Lady at counter chats on what's app very freely.

She assigned me an absolutely beautiful lady. Started massage and didn't waste much time as Thai girls are always ready with everything. Asked her after 10-15 minutes for services and she agreed to FS. Good BJ skills with cover though, excelled B2B massage, nice melons, and does in all positions.

Only down was no kiss and I mean she didn't allow to kiss forget DFK, after Service an good fun in shower, even fingered her in shower. She said that in Jan she will be going back to her country.

2 k at counter and 6 k inside. She asked for 8 k at start though but negotiate with her.

VFM even without DFK.

WIR- Yes only if she is available.

Next time thinking of meeting Ritu as heard a lot about her or any Afro if they are safe.

Neel John
01-04-18, 17:20
Hello mates,

I am going to ram this below bird. Has anyone tried her before?

Digits end with 021. Please reply ASAP on forum itself.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Neel.

RajDesai69
01-04-18, 18:16
And who is to say these SPs aren't members on this board, and get to set price. E. g. Stating they paid X amount after bargaining etc?True. What I meant is that I found the contact online and I feel like I got dumped. But she did seem to be some side actor or model. She was staying at ibis. Still not worth 12 k. What is the normal rate for vn girls?

DavidP5
01-04-18, 21:53
Hello mates,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Neel.I got these pics from different number ending with 048.

Was meeting her last Wednesday and she has asked to come to Kondhwa near some bank, claiming that she has place near to that. Though was not able to make it due to recent riots in Pune on same day and didn't take risk to go out. I asked her to cancel the plan and assured to take her next week.

Please post an FR if you are meeting her today.

AquaGenius
01-05-18, 05:31
Hey VJ,

So yeah, I managed to take some time and try this indie. Yes, she is genuine and thanks to the fellow monger who shared the digits. The quote was 6 k per pop and 9 k for 2, this was being given by the handler. Couldn't get her down from 6 k. But gave clear instruction that if I do not get what I am seeing in pic, I will quit. So asked to come to a place and met there to verify and then proceeded.

The handler too was accompanying but was a little far, I noticed easily though. I was hoping to do an FR but after seeing your FR from below link, do not think there is a need for one from my side. Most of it was like you writing for what happened with me Well, the only difference was the name. I was given the name Simran.

So to all other mongers, both the pics received by Kimphibili and Myself are genuine. This is not fraud. The one who is plump is an old indie as confirmed by the forum and the one who is good looking with long hair is the one who is going by the name Neha or Simran. Anyone who wishes to try her can negotiate as suggested by VJ in his FR and number available on Loc.

Happy mongering.

Refer to my FR http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2113653&viewfull=1#post2113653.

This is the same girl I described.

Gunner89
01-05-18, 06:56
Hello mates,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Neel.How much? How did it go?

DavidP5
01-05-18, 07:55
Hey guys,

Happy New Year!

Planning to meet this south Africa lady staying in sanghavi area. Spoke to her and she seems to be genuine but not sure about photos, if she is really sharing real pic or not. Seems not real one.

Did anyone try her? Please confirm ASAP.

Neel John
01-05-18, 10:12
Hello all,

The day is not going as planned accordingly. As Kajal informed that be there at sharp 11. I reached the location at 11. Called her and number of times, no response. Was completely unhappy.

She is not customer centric. She called me back after 45 mins. I had already left the place. I thank god that I did not waste my new currency on her. If you get these pics never opt the service.

As John's johnny is thirsty, looking for good MP.

Regards,

Neel John.

BarryAllen23
01-05-18, 12:06
Two weeks old FR. Was in Pune for a day due to official work. I belong to Mumbai though.

Thanks for Senior Member of Pune forum who helped with the contact and details of spa.

Booked an appointment and fixed the rate. Told her that I visited the place before too and asked her with confidence of the names of lady available. Booked Thai girl and asked her to book the best available. She got to know my hints. Lady at counter chats on what's app very freely.

She assigned me an absolutely beautiful lady. Started massage and didn't waste much time as Thai girls are always ready with everything. Asked her after 10-15 minutes for services and she agreed to FS. Good BJ skills with cover though, excelled B2B massage, nice melons, and does in all positions.

Only down was no kiss and I mean she didn't allow to kiss forget DFK, after Service an good fun in shower, even fingered her in shower..Can someone give me details of this spa please. Thank you!

RajDesai69
01-05-18, 13:04
After reading a review about her, booked an appointment for 60 minutes. The last time I had gone there in October, I hadn't liked anyone but when she walked in I immediately asked for 90 minutes. She was very petite with cute face. Massage started and she was making small talk, asking how I knew her. I said my friend Rahul tried you and you were good blah blah. She laughed and kept tapping bum, I was wearing dispo. Then suddenly the lights went off and she pulled dispo down saying she can't see and laughed. She kept touching and saying sorry I said you can take it off and she did. She gave an amazing massage, touching balls lightly and giggling. She talks a lot.

Then it was time to turn and I said what's on offer, she said b2 b for 3. I said you did rahuhl for 2 she said no. Then I said 3 k with BJ and she said 4 k. I just removed 3 k and kept packet out when she stepped out for water. When she saw the pack she's like no it's not allowed here so I was confused.

She started playing and stripping, grinding against me and I kissed her neck from behind and I could see that she liked my jonny against her. Finally removed everything and I lifted her and lay her on the bed. Started with neck then she took my hand and shoved my face in her tits. They look awesome from a distance but because they're fake, they're hard. Her nipples are sensitive though. I could see her enjoying and went for DATY. Light kisses made her spread her legs. No smell, trimmed, clean, couldn't see as the lights were very dim. Started licking and she started grinding. She was very wet. She practically lifted her body and was grinding against my tongue, shoving my head in with her hand. I tried to play with anus but she removed my hand. Kept at it with one hand squeezing and she came and pushed my head away and collapsed. I washed my mouth and when I came back she threw me on the bed and climbed on top, biting and licking. Moved to my nipples then around jonny. Lightly biting all areas then putting finger on my anus and teasing. Then she started sucking wildly, when I was about to cum I stopped, picked her up and fingered her pussy and ass lightly from outside but she said she tired. Then finally went down and sucked me till I came, first few drops we re CIM, rest on body.

Then she gave me a shower, thrusting Johnny on her ass, which is very small but shapely.

After drying she said I still have time for a good head massage which was amazing. She grabbed jonny said thanks and hugged and left.

Crazy experience. Was planning on trying a Delhi bird from sp L / why but was so satisfied and tired that I dripped the idea.

Face: 6.

Assets: 6 fake boobs are a turn off but no boobs are worse. Pussy seemed tight.

Massage: 9.

Service: 8 because she didn't let me finger properly.

Damage: 2. 3 for 90 plus 3.

Hygiene: girl smelled amazing and really clean, the place is also decent, bathroom could've been better.

Wir: no I don't repeat spa girls, except k from country spa Mumbai and are from snm spa Delhi.

Vfm: would'vebeen nice if everything was 4.

Tut Li
01-05-18, 13:08
Just sent you a PM on the subject.Hey. I sent my number to you in pm. Let's connect on whatsapp.

DelhiD
01-05-18, 19:38
Hello guys,

I am basically from Delhi, I heard that there is somewhat open flesh market in Shanivarwada / nearby area.

Is it true? Has anyone tried? I know, it may not be safe, but want to explore this once.

Thanks.

CrunchyJonny
01-06-18, 00:26
I am silent reader on this forum and joined recently. Kindly request senior member to share few contacts. Thanks in advance.

Jiam339
01-06-18, 03:52
Have been mongers of late I am saving hard earn money after looking dull scene in Pune. Few of old indies available but I not interested any more. SP whom I know not offering any thing good. Requesting fellow members to share sp digits of they had exp something better in offer. May be I can restart activity in new year.

Friend Find
01-06-18, 07:00
Hey guys,

Happy New Year!

Planning to meet this south Africa lady staying in sanghavi area. Spoke to her and she seems to be genuine but not sure about photos, if she is really sharing real pic or not. Seems not real one.

Did anyone try her? Please confirm ASAP.That's pornstar Jada Fire from USA. If pics seem too good to be true, it is.

Moincoin
01-06-18, 09:26
[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Andy1337
01-06-18, 10:41
Hey guys,

Happy New Year!

Did anyone try her? Please confirm ASAP.Dude,

That picture is of a pornstar named Jada fire!

BumBumlbee
01-06-18, 11:43
Hi all,

I been silent reader of this from at 5 months, with the help of tips and threads from this forum I decided to give a try at why spa.

This happened in Sept. , Called why spa to book an appointment and told him that I have NB coupon, he replied if I haven't purchased the coupon he will still give me service at the same rate.

Went to the spa before time & surprised to see a girl waiting for massage, first thought hit my mind was I may not be lucky today.

When it came my turn paid the amount at couter, no selection offered a slightly fat thai girl came to receive me another disappointment, but went ahead.

Too my surprise the girl came in was the curvy one, asked me to go in dispos I was little shy for changing in front of her, she laughed and said don't worry go ahead- first hint- ray of hope.

After doing massage for while, she started playing close with johny, and told me what's on the plate.

After some bargain fixed B2B & BJ at 3.5 K, She looked in mood asked me to strip her, when I opened her bra couldn't control my feeling and started playing with them, after few min went to undress her.

She was very clean at bottom, she asked me to lay down and came on top for B2B, it was ok but when she started with BJ it was good, guys she has some skills, I asked her can we come in 69 pos. Which she agreed, I am not DATY fan but seeing her in that post and being my 1st try I started playing with her I felt the wetness and that also excited her she gave some serious strokes to my johny to which I couldn't control my self and finally CIM.

I was happy that my first try went well.

I have her Thai name in my Paytm a / C. Couldn't get her name as she mentioned she hasn't assigned any as she came in yesterday only.

B2B- 6/10.

BJ- 9/10.

Please reply how was the post as this one was my first quite a long.

Will share few more experiences which I got from LOC.

Trying to get subscription so that I can share my contacts and get new from seniors.

Thanks.

MumbaiLad007
01-06-18, 13:41
Fragrance Problem.

When ever I go mongering to a indie or a spa there is a 100% typical fragrance which comes out of body and clothes.

Which causes a lot of problem when you go home or office after the deed.

If it is a spa there is the oil smell or fragrance which they use or fragrance from the girl powder / perfume which the girl uses.

Same fragrance with indies.

Seniors please guide how do you cope with this problem even if you take a shower after the act your clothes tell the story or smell differently.

Kindly give tips to cope up with it.

Bond Bond
01-06-18, 17:36
Wow, this is a unique question. I may not have a solution but have a few thoughts. You can opt for a dry Thai massage. They don't use oil so no fragrance. With regards to indies I do not have any idea as not all of them have an odour.

Ciao!

Fragrance Problem.

When ever I go mongering to a indie or a spa there is a 100% typical fragrance which comes out of body and clothes.

If it is a spa there is the oil smell or fragrance which they use or fragrance from the girl powder / perfume which the girl uses.

Seniors please guide how do you cope with this problem even if you take a shower after the act your clothes tell the story or smell differently.

Atool
01-06-18, 17:42
Wow, this is a unique question. I may not have a solution but have a few thoughts. You can opt for a dry Thai massage. They don't use oil so no fragrance. With regards to indies I do not have any idea as not all of them have an odour.

Ciao!I face this issue that time as smoke cigarettes so smoke stick on cloth it clear other same. If any one have better idea let's share.

Bond Bond
01-06-18, 17:44
Yes bro. It's called Wednesday (Hindi version) pet alias BP. It's a really dingy place and costs 200 bucks a shot. There are lots of reports. Just look for BP.

Hello guys,

I am basically from Delhi, I heard that there is somewhat open flesh market in Shanivarwada / nearby area.

Is it true? Has anyone tried? I know, it may not be safe, but want to explore this once.

Thanks.

SmoothLover
01-06-18, 19:20
I have been using my debit card for the subscription. Of course it's an international debit card. You can try with one too.Hey Bond Bond,

Thank you for mentioning it bro! Was wanting to buy a subscription from quite sometime but don't have a credit card as I didn't really want to get into using credit for my expenses.

I don't know why it never occurred to me to try my debit card but thanks to you I finally got my subscription! Yay!

Looking forward to becoming more active on the forum now!

Also would really appreciate if someone could PM Rita's number, have read so many FR's on her it's not even funny.

I am going to be free this coming week and would love to try her.

Thank you once again bro for your guidance!

Cheers.

Bulldozer789
01-06-18, 20:27
Fragrance Problem.

Kindly give tips to cope up with it.Buddy,

I keep the same deodorant in the house and in the car. So, while leaving home and while coming back home I smell the same. As soon as the act is over.

Rupert4924
01-06-18, 21:07
Hi,

I was thinking of getting in touch with Hadapsar Deepali. I came across a post saying that she has red marks all over her body. Has anyone met her recently?

Thanks.

Glory27
01-07-18, 08:42
I am eager to try her will you provide her contact.Guys,

How can I contact Ritu?

R2012
01-07-18, 12:28
Bro,

I use massage towel to remove excess oil from body. Use that towel to remove the oil before taking shower. I do not use oil on head or face I ask for dry massage on head. Do not use shampoo or face wash if you are heading to home and don't use water on head as well. Apply body gel twice and as bulldozer suggested use same deo, keep one all the time in your bag.

Fragrance Problem.

JackJony
01-07-18, 19:48
Hi folks,

I got a contact named Rtu from loc. The digits end with 365. Is it the same Ritu which Pune group keeps talking about. Kind confirmation solicited.

Thanks!

Bond Bond
01-08-18, 05:14
No this is not the same one spoken about here. Her digits end 31.

Hi folks,

I got a contact named Rtu from loc. The digits end with 365. Is it the same Ritu which Pune group keeps talking about. Kind confirmation solicited.

Thanks!

Bond Bond
01-08-18, 05:17
Take up a subscription and post your experiences. You will definitely get help ince you start sharing.

Guys,

How can I contact Ritu?

Siidharth
01-08-18, 06:09
It's a really dingy place and costs 200 bucks a shot. Hi buddy bro,

Which world you in. You get nothing at 200, times changed. BP has gone up to 350 and above. Just an update, hehe. Happy mongering anyways.

Siidharth
01-08-18, 06:30
Hey,

Writing after long. Yesterday being Sunday had nothing to do. Messaged one of my regular SP and asked him if he has any good options, to which I got no reply. Messaged Ritu but even she didn't reply. Then messaged one of my old indie contact and asked her if she has anything available to which she replied, she's got an aunty available, no girls (I prefer girls over aunties). Asked her to send pic but she denied, telling me that she's good and nice service. So just thought of giving her a try.

Went to her place nearby Chinchwad, quite a distance from my place. Reached there and entered her house. Its a small residential building so a bit risky because being a small building not many outsiders are there. In the house, she showed me the aunty, she looked okey so I decided to go ahead (don't know if I had the option to back out even). Paid the money and she came in. Started the act straight away. She hugged me tight and some foreplay. I tried to kiss her, she denied telling me she doesn't like it, That was a huge turnoff. Sucked her boobs for quite a bit before undressing completely. Went down on her for DATY but was denied again with the same reason. Now I was feeling like, it being a very mechanical act. Asked her for a BBBJ. Hoping to get one at least:-p. Again she wasn't comfortable and suggested for CBJ, so had to bow down to her demands. Got a very small CBJ just for a minute or so. She told me she was getting late and I should hurry up. Now I started feeling like being robbed of my money, but not much you can do. So before starting the act, she started applying lube to her pussy which was quite funny, I have seen that with anal but this was a first timer. So just started the act in missionary and continuously she was asking me, are you done. She even checked me once to confirm. That was very annoying. Asked her to change position, she denied and again told me to hurry up as she has to go. So somehow just finished the act like you fuck in BP (at a much lower rate there which is justified). She waited in the room for a bit, I think she was expecting tips, but I was never going to give her anything with this kind of service. So just told the other female good bye and left the place.

Looks- 4.5/10.

Service- 1/10.

V4 m. Not at all.

WIR. Never for her.

Jiam339
01-08-18, 07:56
Hi,

Requesting fellow members to suggest a budget hotel for shittime in PCMC especially around Wakad and Hinjewadi.

Thanks.

Neel John
01-08-18, 11:15
Hi.

Requesting fellow members to suggest a budget hotel for shittime in PCMC especially around Wakad and Hinjewadi.

Thanks.Hello Mate,

There is a lodge just beside S Water park Ravet (Pune-Mumbai Express highway). The name starts with V lodge. Is gives accommodation to Unmarried Couple.

You can check on by putting lodge in Ravet. Hope this might help you.

Regards,

Neel John.

Gunner89
01-08-18, 12:06
I am eager to try her will you provide her contact.Unable to send PM seems you do not have messaging service active.

Neel John
01-08-18, 12:51
Hello mates,

Need to feedback on below Afro bird. Has any one had any encounter with her?

If yes then please let me know on this forum. Digits end with 984.

Please let me know ASAP, as I have scheduled meeting for today.

Regards,

Neel John.

Kkarunkk
01-08-18, 14:42
Guys,

Anyone had any recent encounter with this girl?

I was wias with her more than a year ago. Now unable to trace her.

LulzAk
01-08-18, 16:16
Hello everyone,

Thanks to one of the kind members who shared Ritu's digits with me. Called her and she was available, We initially decided to meet at 2 PM but she delayed it by an hour as she got late, good thing was she informed me so I did not have to wait. We finally met at 3:15 PM, the place is a bit risky, fortunately it was late afternoon so not many people around. As one of the members suggested, I followed her 10 min later and asked her to keep the door open. Finally got inside.

Ritu was very friendly and made me feel comfortable, offered water we talked for sometime and started the deed. I will agree that she has one of the best bodies, just that her tummy is coming out a bit, started with a DFK and slowly grabbed her ass, she removed her clothes and wanted to get down on me, but as one of the members suggested that she is super clean for a DATY, I asked her to lie down, she was very clean and nicely opened her legs in a welcome position, I thought I should finger her but her lips were so pink that I could not stop myself licking them. At this time she was moaning, and it was almost as if I was in a porn shoot, she is real good at moaning and that was a turn on for me. It was time for her legendary BJ skills and I have to say, she is the Queen of BJ at least in Pune. She takes it nice and slow and deep!. We started with WOT then Missionary and finished with Doggy. The service was superb she asked me to lie down and cleaned jonny for me!

We took a 20 min break she made some tea and then we started again. This time started with her against the wall and finished with doggy.

She offered a nice wash with warm water, You have to give the lady a credit, she really takes good care of you.

Ratings:

Ass: 8/10 (She does not allow Anal, not that it is of my interest but worth mentioning).

Hygiene: 10/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Cost: 10/10 (Considering the fact that she arranged the place.).

WIR: Yes.

Hope this FR helps others. Try to set up a time in late afternoon its much safer as nearby shops are closed. Just gets a bit easy to get in.

Not any negative feedback as such, just that her missy could have been a bit tight, but that's a personal opinion.

Stay safe.

Jiam339
01-08-18, 16:44
Hello Mate,

There is a lodge just beside S Water park Ravet (Pune-Mumbai Express highway). The name starts with V lodge. Is gives accommodation to Unmarried Couple.

You can check on by putting lodge in Ravet. Hope this might help you.

Regards,

Neel John.Thanks Neel for crisp info. Hopefully tomorrow will be memorable day.

Bond Bond
01-08-18, 18:07
Is it. I had no clue as haven't passes thro that place like since two years now.

Hi buddy bro,

Which world you in. You get nothing at 200, times changed. BP has gone up to 350 and above. Just an update, hehe. Happy mongering anyways.

Achie19
01-08-18, 18:44
Hi there,

Going to go forward with my first deed, was seeking preferences from seniors as to which hotels are good and safe for unmarried couple!

Budget of up to 3-4 k is manageable.

AbhiPatil
01-08-18, 19:52
Can you please inbox me her number?

Today I mate Sanjana, number ending with 948. She lives in pimple gurav, typical HW, dusky, petite body. I talked to her and found decent so go ahead. I am big boobs lover and tried many so this wanted to fuck petite one. She has 2 kids so pussy was bit loose.

Session started with regular chit chat, she was smooching all over body, boobs were like almost carrom board. She was good at BJ. Fucked vigorously when she was on top and she was also excited and started kissing me like anything. She was lying on me and it was easy to carry her because of her weight, that was new position for me, squeezed her ass with full force. I came in that position.

I planned 2 sessions initially but there was a power cut and end up in sweating. Hence decided not to have 2nd round and paid her 2.5 k for single round.

She is soft spoken and told her about love marriage and personal life. I don't think, I will try her again because she is not of my type.

Pros: co-operative, pocket friendly.

Cons: not appealing, flat boobs.

Damage: 2.5 k for single round, 600 of place.

AquaGenius
01-09-18, 03:21
Hey,

You can contact her on her number.

Well, but before that there are few steps involved. To start with getting a subscription and then doing some FRs to contribute to forum. Hope it helps.

Good luck.

Guys,

How can I contact Ritu?

Neel John
01-09-18, 05:29
Thanks Neel for crisp info. Hopefully tomorrow will be memorable day.You are welcome bro. Please update us with FR on forum.

Will waiting for it.

Regards,

Neel.

Siidharth
01-09-18, 05:35
Hi,

Anyone here has Sanjana HW's contact? Help will be appreciated. You can PM me.

Tut Li
01-09-18, 09:18
Thanks Neel for crisp info. Hopefully tomorrow will be memorable day.If there are only few good hotel options, better to send through pm considering LE activities in last few months at Pune.

DelhiD
01-09-18, 10:12
In Delhi also, rate is 350 (320+ GST) + 100 bakhsheesh.

Hi buddy bro,

Member #4637
01-09-18, 11:18
Fellas,

So I was in Pune in the last year on work. Stayed at the 4 S (summer, winter, spring, autumn) hotel in Anudh.

Johny started complaining after mid night. Tried to contact a few SP's but all of them wanted me to come over to some popular circle (chowk) in Pune. Decided not to go but tried a little harder.

Finally one SP sent some pics. Chose the girl in the photo. In the meanwhile, I spoke with the hotel staff at the reception. The guy at the reception desk understood the need well and mentioned additional guest charges, which I willingly paid.

There was a knock on the door in about 30 minutes. The WG was in the room.

Report:

Face- 7/10- Girl is not as fine as she looks in the pic. Although she wasn't very well to do she did look dressed up smartly when she came in.

Attitude- 8/10- she was't very highly educated but decent enough to hold a conversation in Hindi. Mentioned she hailed from Bengal and was working for some time.

Pussy- 8/10 - pussy was tight and she moaned and purred all the way through the deed. Those moans and purrs, they keep resounding.

Boobs- 6/10 - Small boobs, not round. Tits, little tattered due to abuse but yea once they are in your mouth, all you want to do is suck them.

Clean. Yes, and prefers to take a bath before the deed.

WIR. Probably not.

Services: CBJ, DATY and FS + separate time for relaxed tit sucking.

Damages: 8 k for overnight but I had only a few hours left so convinced the SP for 6 k for 2 shots.

Additional: some snacks & beer form the hotel, guest charges.

I loved the way she smiled and reported to the SP "Inhone do baar kaam kiya mere saath" (I came inside her twice).

There are some words in Hindi. I'd appreciate if you could leave them in there, there is an English translation in brackets.

Burrah
01-09-18, 13:11
Hi ISG seniors,

I have received the contact of Sania (inde) from VN. I spoke to her on call and she good to speak to and is ok to provide service however she needs a reference. Unfortunately the reference the member has provided is not acceptable to her as she says she doesn't recognise him. Could any of you provide a reference.

Lots of FR on her in the forum, number ending 231.

Adam Joseph
01-09-18, 13:17
Did you try Deepali.

Hi,

I was thinking of getting in touch with Hadapsar Deepali. I came across a post saying that she has red marks all over her body. Has anyone met her recently?

Thanks.

Bond Bond
01-09-18, 18:12
Good find Bro, hope you enjoyed the night. And yes, well written.

Cheers.

Fellas,

So I was in Pune in the last year on work. Stayed at the 4 S (summer, winter, spring, autumn) hotel in Anudh.

Johny started complaining after mid night. Tried to contact a few SP's but all of them wanted me to come over to some popular circle (chowk) in Pune. Decided not to go but tried a little harder.

Finally one SP sent some pics. Chose the girl in the photo. In the meanwhile, I spoke with the hotel staff at the reception. The guy at the reception desk understood the need well and mentioned additional guest charges, which I willingly paid.

There was a knock on the door in about 30 minutes. The WG was in the room.

Report:

Face- 7/10- Girl is not as fine as she looks in the pic. Although she wasn't very well to do she did look dressed up smartly when she came in.

Attitude- 8/10- she was't very highly educated but decent enough to hold a conversation in Hindi. Mentioned she hailed from Bengal and was working for some time.

Pussy- 8/10 - pussy was tight and she moaned and purred all the way through the deed. Those moans and purrs, they keep resounding.

Boobs- 6/10 - Small boobs, not round. Tits, little tattered due to abuse but yea once they are in your mouth, all you want to do is suck them.

Clean. Yes, and prefers to take a bath before the deed.

WIR. Probably not.

Services: CBJ, DATY and FS + separate time for relaxed tit sucking.

Damages: 8 k for overnight but I had only a few hours left so convinced the SP for 6 k for 2 shots.

Additional: some snacks & beer form the hotel, guest charges.

I loved the way she smiled and reported to the SP "Inhone do baar kaam kiya mere saath" (I came inside her twice).

There are some words in Hindi. I'd appreciate if you could leave them in there, there is an English translation in brackets.

PmTheMan
01-09-18, 18:44
Have mate her 6 months back.

It was all over her genital areas front and rear.

Took one month for me to get that picture off my mind.

[QUO43 TE=Rupert4924;2125870]Hi.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Adam Joseph
01-09-18, 22:45
Everyone,

I have been a silent reader of these forum for last few months. Finally got time to consolidate my experiences so far and share it with you. I won't be covering detailed FRs in each experiences, will stick to basic information mostly and then wrap up with one beautiful FR (You know with whom! And some tips for newbies.

It all started around August'17 after I came back from my foreign trip. Overseas experience in Strip Clubs and open red streets made little johnny unsettle. After long thought decided to step out and see the options. First helping hand was from Locanto, took mobiles #s from SPs and whatsapped them the requirements.

An SP from VN reverted back first with a collection of birds. I had no clue about the rates (didn't know the existence of this forum) and SP started with a 18 k for 2 shots price. Bargained and brought it down to 12 k for 2 shots. I thought I bargained well, heck I was not even close to market price.

After agreeing on Price SP directed me to a flat in VN which was a well maintained. Society was not that shady and apartment was neat and tidy. I was walked into the bedroom and the girl was waiting there. After confirming the girl, paid the amount to the caretaker guy and gave him 200 tip when he asked.

Act 1: Photo #1, girl sitting on the chair with black dress.

Well she was 50% quality of the heavily photoshoped image. We started by kissing each other, DFK was not allowed, only lip to lip. In between, she started pressing johnny. She asked me to remove my cloths and removed her cloths on her own. Her body was more like a half plumb indian aunty. She made me lay down and quickly started with the blow job. As I was new to this field, I couldn't ask her to go slow. Very soon she put protection on and came on top and started riding. Over the excitement I lost all control and came within 5 minutesAfter the first deed she was not much interested in talking and all. In about 15 minutes, we started again. This time I was in full control. Started with sucking her huge melons and juicy ass. Switched to missionary first and then wot. Finished the second deed and came out.

Rating out of 10:

Face- 5 (Nothing like photo).

Boobs- 8 (I like big boobs).

Ass- 8.

Overall experience- 6 (Attitude was a problem. She was a heavy time watcher).

WIR. No.

After this experience I built a good relationship with this SP. Rates have been reduced to 4 k-6 k for single and 6 k-10 k for double depending on the type of the girl. He mostly provides good looking young girls. Attached pics are all the girls I have tried so far, I can share reviews of any of these if anyone interested. In between I tried a few KP SPs as well, but the service was poor.

Here are a few tips to newbies:

Tip#1: Bargain! Bargain! Bargain! Always bargain to the market price, SPs will agree after some persistence.

Tip#2: Actual girl can be anywhere between 50% to 100% quality of their photoshopped image SPs share. Don't set high expectations, you will be disappointed and the mood will be spoiled.

Tip#3: Most russian girls will look stunning, but they won't provide good service most of the time. Mostly it's just plain fuck in one position. No kissing or BJ etc.

Tip#4: Younger girls tend to have more restrictions and demands. Most of the times, experienced ones provide better service.

Tip#5: If you don't like the girl or the one in photo is different, try to walkaway. Sometimes you have to ignore instructions from Johnny.

Tip#6: If an SP says that the girl in the photo is not available and he can take you to another place where some other girls are, Never go. Just quit and go home. These so called other girls may be very bad or worse they might not even exist.

Tip#7: Last but not least, No advance payments.

Now, after all this I decided that I will follow the crowd and go for Ritu! Well, this was the best experience so far. Only one or two other girls came close to Ritu on service. Towards the end of the year I asked for the contact in this forum and seniors were kind enough to share. Thanks guys, you guys rock!

Called her about 11 am and fixed an appointment for 3 pm. She was very soft spoken and gave me clear instructions to navigate to a nearby cafe. I reached there sharp 3 pm. But, she texted me that she will be late by 20 mins. Finally after a long wait, she called me around 3.35. She apologized for the delay and asked me guided me to the apartment. As many others mentioned, her apartment is in a heavy residential area, many eyes will be staring at you. It's better you ignore all of them and just walk in without any hesitation.

Once I was inside the apartment, she was waiting there for me in a small skirt and tight top. She must be in her mid thirties, even within the sexy dress age was showing up. But, heck yeah, I found her super cute.

She offered me water and I had some. Then we had some chitchat and we hugged each other tight. Her ass was quite rounded and juicy, deserves a squeeze. I undressed myself and started undressing her. She was wearing some colorful lingerie. As many folks pointed out her tummy is a bit out, but I really loved it. I started kissing her everywhere and she started moaning once I moved to nipples. The moans may be fake, but they are real turn ONS. I went down and her pussy was real clean. Had DATY and some fingering and her juices started flowing. By this time, I decided it's time to test the ever mentioned BJ skills. And yes, she is real professional on this: P She knows when to suck full, lick balls, when to go deep, when to clean and all perfectly. It was an amazing experience. Johnny became full on and we started in Missionary and ended in WOT. Once done, she takes you to bathroom and cleans with warm water.

After first deed we started talking more. She makes sure that you are not bored any time. We even discussed real estate prices in Pune: P.

Second deed started directly with BJ. This time I enjoyed an even longer session. After BJ, I fingered her and her liquids started flowing. Act started with WOT. We hugged each other and she was riding really good. Switched to Doggy for some time and finished with Missionary.

Rating:

Face: 6/10 (Face really gives up her age).

Boobs: 9/10 (Nice medium sized tits).

Ass: 10/10 (It's just too good!

GFE: Hell yeah! She's more like an aunty next door.

WIR: Yes of course.

Thanks everyone for all the FRs here, this forum has been super helpful.

At Seniors: Can you share any good contacts in East Pune area? Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Stay safe!

Adam.

KnottyBoy18
01-10-18, 01:38
Thanks for your wonderful review. You did mention that all the girls mentioned in this post are average however I wanted to ask you whether #6 (in red) and #7 are also photoshopped? They both look pretty hot and I would love to hear your thoughts on them. Feel free to PM if you feel better that way.

Everyone,

I have been a silent reader of these forum for last few months. Finally got time to consolidate my experiences so far and share it with you. I won't be covering detailed FRs in each experiences, will stick to basic information mostly and then wrap up with one beautiful FR (You know with whom! And some tips for newbies.

It all started around August'17 after I came back from my foreign trip. Overseas experience in Strip Clubs and open red streets made little johnny unsettle. After long thought decided to step out and see the options. First helping hand was from Locanto, took mobiles #s from SPs and whatsapped them the requirements..

Glory27
01-10-18, 03:39
No this is not the same one spoken about here. Her digits end 31.Can you confirm last three digits because I have contact of Ritu and unable to reach. Her last 3 digits are 731. Not sure if its correct.

SummerTime1985
01-10-18, 07:02
Hi,

I am using dual sim phone. From past couple of weeks I am not able to login thru idea internet But it works perfectly fine with jio. Anybody else facing same problem??

RedAlloy
01-10-18, 07:17
Guys,

Can anybody share Ritu digits and does she come in hotel.

Thanks.

Sen Sex
01-10-18, 09:06
Nice FR buddy and an example to those newbies who start begging for contacts right of the bat.

I don't have contacts to give you other than Ritu which you already have but keep on exploring.

Everyone,

It all started around August'17 after I came back from my foreign trip. Overseas experience in Strip Clubs and open red streets made little johnny unsettle. After long thought decided to step out and see the options. First helping hand was from Locanto, took mobiles #s from SPs and whatsapped them the requirements.

An SP from VN reverted back first with a collection of birds. I had no clue about the rates (didn't know the existence of this forum) and SP started with a 18 k for 2 shots price. Bargained and brought it down to 12 k for 2 shots. I thought I bargained well, heck I was not even close to market price.

After agreeing on Price SP directed me to a flat in VN which was a well maintained. Society was not that shady and apartment was neat and tidy. I was walked into the bedroom and the girl was waiting there. After confirming the girl, paid the amount to the caretaker guy and gave him 200 tip when he asked.

Act 1: Photo #1, girl sitting on the chair with black dress..

RessrRcky
01-10-18, 10:46
Hi,

Iam using dual sim phone. From past couple of weeks iam not able to login thru idea internet But it works perfectly fine with jio. Anybody else facing same problem??Yes dude,

I am also facing same problem on the phone.

Bulldozer789
01-10-18, 12:39
There is big time LE activities going on. Take care.

Adam Joseph
01-10-18, 14:13
Hi,

Girl #6 looked stunning, she looked really hot. But, her service was extremely poor. Not at all interested in doing the deed.

#7 was really cute and she was one of the best experience I had from SP girls. She had medium firm boobs and was clean downstairs. She takes care of you very well and is open to all.

Thanks,

Adam.

Thanks for your wonderful review. You did mention that all the girls mentioned in this post are average however I wanted to ask you whether #6 (in red) and #7 are also photoshopped? They both look pretty hot and I would love to hear your thoughts on them. Feel free to PM if you feel better that way.

Adam Joseph
01-10-18, 14:20
Everyone,

Can someone share any indie contacts in East Pune area? VN, Kp, Kharadi, Hadapsar etc?

Thanks in advance!

LulzAk
01-10-18, 18:19
Help needed,

Can anyone give me a feedback on Clara and Julie Afro girls in Kondhwa area. I am hoping to try them, Any score card on cleanliness, looks, service and assets will be helpful.

NileshBoy
01-10-18, 19:39
Hi bro,

I am also trying to connect with her but ref is challange.

I am also stuck with same in case if you get it please guide me.

I will be more happy if I get it the to share with you.

Let's explore possibilities of meeting her.

Hi ISG seniors,

I have received the contact of Sania (inde) from VN. I spoke to her on call and she good to speak to and is ok to provide service however she needs a reference. Unfortunately the reference the member has provided is not acceptable to her as she says she doesn't recognise him. Could any of you provide a reference.

Lots of FR on her in the forum, number ending 231.

KnottyBoy18
01-10-18, 20:38
Thanks again for the update. Do you mind PM me the digits for reaching #7? I don't live in Pune but have used an SP in the past and I can share his contact info with you in return.

Hi,

Girl #6 looked stunning, she looked really hot. But, her service was extremely poor. Not at all interested in doing the deed.

#7 was really cute and she was one of the best experience I had from SP girls. She had medium firm boobs and was clean downstairs. She takes care of you very well and is open to all.

Thanks,

Adam.

DipEnder
01-11-18, 01:40
Hi,

A newbie here and just starting out. Would appreciate if any one can share Ritu's contact details. Thanks much in advance.

Tut Li
01-11-18, 02:48
Hi bro,

I am also trying to connect with her but ref is challange.

I am also stuck with same in case if you get it please guide me.

I will be more happy if I get it the to share with you.

Let's explore possibilities of meeting her.There is way out to crack reference. It worked few times in past.

Me and my friend recently did it. He has a number of an inde, when he called her, she asked for ref and a call from ref. My friend is smart and he immediately gave my name and before giving her my mongering number, he called me and shared her number, details and background. She texted me on WA, and I chatted with her working name as if I know her for very long time. Because she did not have my number stored, she asked me too. How did I get her number. I called her and told that my another friend shared her number long back and I chatted with her in past, but could not meet. Also told her confidently name of that third guy and he is in different country now. Well, she was ok with that and did not ask me for my reference to call her. She was ok to meet my friend.

It all depend on how confidently and politely you talk. Give it a try, mostly it will work. Good luck.

Glory27
01-11-18, 03:12
Thanks again for the update. Do you mind PM me the digits for reaching #7? I don't live in Pune but have used an SP in the past and I can share his contact info with you in return.Could you confirm which one is Ritu from pics?

SmoothLover
01-11-18, 04:29
Hey buddy,

Do the LE personnel also target indies like RT PLVI etc?

Can you advice as what to do in case you are caught by them at a MP or with an Indie?

Thanks!

There is big time LE activities going on. Take care.

EyesWitcher21
01-11-18, 06:55
Made 2 trips in 2 days.

Spa next to Bookstore. This 1 is in a building where there is famous jewellery shop. They had a deal for going on. So chose 1 hour session. Spa is quite posh and overall ambience is one of the best in Pune. They have only NE therapists. I got one Christy. Noticed that no doors to rooms and only curtains. That was a big let down. The possibility of having any adventure reduced to almost 0. Anyway, the massage was very good for the price. Towards the end I asked for extras directly. She refused politely. If you want genuinely good massage do visit this spa.

Spa above bookstore. Opted for 45 min dry massage. Got assigned one Annie. I had her as a therapist a few months back. The exp with other stuff was very average, almost like a rip off for me. But this time it was different. 3.5k included B2B with BJ. Overall very much satisfactory than before. Worth a try.

Evo9495
01-11-18, 09:29
No this is not the same one spoken about here. Her digits end 31.Please provide me too the contact number.

Been there done that!

Had her.

Service is just awesome.

Booked an appointment for afternoon.

Followed her to the place.

Place is risky as mentioned by fellow buddies, you have to be careful..===============================================

Greetings,

Jackson

Zirco
01-11-18, 12:56
Hello people,

I used to be a frequent visitor of BP but a bit out of touch. Want to visit today and was wondering where would I great value for money. And is it possible to get extras in BP? Also, noticed a reference to a food plaza. Can someone help me with that?

I also got a contact to share in case anyone wants. From Mpatta. In and out. Offering at 10 k per night but I have negotiated to 6 k. Face is good rest for me is great. Haven't yet tried but plan to soon so if anyone recognises her, let me know please.

NileshBoy
01-11-18, 14:30
This is quite interesting.

Let me try wow.

As usual master stroke by Master thank you dear.

There is way out to crack reference. It worked few times in past.

Me and my friend recently did it. He has a number of an inde, when he called her, she asked for ref and a call from ref. My friend is smart and he immediately gave my name and before giving her my mongering number, he called me and shared her number, details and background. She texted me on WA, and I chatted with her working name as if I know her for very long time. Because she did not have my number stored, she asked me too. How did I get her number. I called her and told that my another friend shared her number long back and I chatted with her in past, but could not meet. Also told her confidently name of that third guy and he is in different country now. Well, she was ok with that and did not ask me for my reference to call her. She was ok to meet my friend.

It all depend on how confidently and politely you talk. Give it a try, mostly it will work. Good luck.

KnottyBoy18
01-11-18, 14:42
Hey Rockstar,

Can you please let me know what should be a fair rate for Ritu? Also does anyone have any pix of her that they can upload. I only see one pic of her on the pictures link of this forum which may or may not give a very good indication on her looks.

Guys,

Unfortunately, the door of the officer's block was half open and as soon I reached the floor someone from that block peeped out of the door and asked for the contact to meet as I was standing in the corridor. I asked him for someone to which the guy said no one with that name in this society. So pretended being at the wrong address and started moving out of the premises. Called her again and asked her to keep her door open. Swiftly moved inside her block. Nothing to be mentioned about her service. As usual she is very courteous. But about her rates. Keep it down.

JitenS
01-11-18, 15:12
Today I mate Sanjana, number ending with 948. She lives in pimple gurav, typical HW, dusky, petite body. I talked to her and found decent so go ahead. I am big boobs lover and tried many so this wanted to fuck petite one. She has 2 kids so pussy was bit loose.

Session started with regular chit chat, she was smooching all over body, boobs were like almost carrom board. She was good at BJ. Fucked vigorously when she was on top and she was also excited and started kissing me like anything. She was lying on me and it was easy to carry her because of her weight, that was new position for me, squeezed her ass with full force. I came in that position.

I planned 2 sessions initially but there was a power cut and end up in sweating. Hence decided not to have 2nd round and paid her 2.5 k for single round..Can you share contact for Sanjana please?

StandingJonny
01-11-18, 15:17
Dear Pune ISGians,

Shall be reaching in less than week time and haven't got hold of good one yet.

Would grateful if forum seniors can pm correct of decent Inde at Pune who does out call and I wud be at Radisson. Have come across names of forum famous in some threads.

Will be happy to reciprocate with good Inde at Chennai and Mumbai.

KnottyBoy18
01-11-18, 15:20
I don't believe Ritu is any of these.

Could you confirm which one is Ritu from pics?

JitenS
01-11-18, 15:20
Hi,

Yesterday contacted SP Raj number ending 7734. Finalized a CIS chick (Meera who was tried in Bangalore Forum). Confirmed 15 K for full night. Later SP canceled & sent Sonia for 10 K Full Night.

She is NE with cute face short hight & excellent assets with ass to kill for. She spoke fluent Gujarati as her Family is currently staying in Rajkot, Gujarat which was plus for me as I am from Ahmedabad. She is very talkative & chit chatted till 4 PM.

1st session of 15 minutes started with some flirting on a seductive song playing on TV. DFK was awesome. Fingered her wet Pussy & Johny was up. She started CBJ which was a bit off for me as I prefer BBJ but was fine as we both were aroused enough. CBJ was nice with deep & tongue movements. She started with Cow Girl. Then did Missy, Stopped for a movement to delay but she pulled & demanded more & I finished in next minute or so.Can you share her picture?

Moon50
01-11-18, 19:45
Hi seniors,

I am new to Pune and my johhny is really throbbing for fun kindly anyone share me Rita's contact.

JustRajNcr
01-11-18, 21:00
Ravi,

Can you please Inbox me the SP's number?

Will post a FR.

Thanks.

JR.

Hi,

Yesterday contacted SP Raj number ending 7734. Finalized a CIS chick (Meera who was tried in Bangalore Forum). Confirmed 15 K for full night. Later SP canceled & sent Sonia for 10 K Full Night.

She is NE with cute face short hight & excellent assets with ass to kill for. She spoke fluent Gujarati as her Family is currently staying in Rajkot, Gujarat which was plus for me as I am from Ahmedabad. She is very talkative & chit chatted till 4 PM.

1st session of 15 minutes started with some flirting on a seductive song playing on TV. DFK was awesome. Fingered her wet Pussy & Johny was up. She started CBJ which was a bit off for me as I prefer BBJ but was fine as we both were aroused enough. CBJ was nice with deep & tongue movements. She started with Cow Girl. Then did Missy, Stopped for a movement to delay but she pulled & demanded more & I finished in next minute or so.

TiaMoman
01-11-18, 21:25
Hi,

Iam using dual sim phone. From past couple of weeks iam not able to login thru idea internet But it works perfectly fine with jio. Anybody else facing same problem??Open Chrome open a new Tab of Incognito Mode. Enter ISG website address and login this works.

Glory27
01-12-18, 01:18
Hi all,

Finally I am a subscribed member of the forum. I have read about Ritu a lot here from seniors.

It would be great if someone could share her contact and hence I would be able to ride her over this weekend.

Looking to get jhonny relaxed and go ahead with very popular Ritu.

Thanks guys.

Glory27
01-12-18, 02:32
Coul you help me with contact. PM me please.

Thanks.

Hey buddies,

Today was my lucky day it seems. As I was traveling from Pune to Chinchwad on the way I thought of calling Neha and try my luck. Because I had called her up 10-15 days back she did asked for a reference with the phone no's to verify. At that point of time I didn't had any as such.

But johnny was in mood to have a nice session. So on the way near the bridge I called up and gave the reference which was received from one of the senior member. She got convinced and didn't ask for the digits. I was lucky enough. She guided me to the place which is actually not in aundh but in sangvi. Some ISG fellow member had described in detail, like Parking on the road, walking towards the building, people staring at you. And things like that. Even I felt the exactly the same people do stare at you when you are walking down that narrow lane.

I was at the door, she welcomed me with a smile and asked me not to make any noise. Guided me to the bedroom and asked me to be comfortable while she was on a call. I was just scanning the house which was almost empty and seems like it is used for this only. After the call she smiled and asked me some details about the Senior Member. Like how do I know him and when did he took the service from her. And things like that. This all got me bit uncomfortable but she could realize that and she changed the topic and started asking me about me and my work.

She then asked me to get cleaned up nice hot water was ready in the bucket I was about to finish she was knocking the door I opened up and she asked can she cleaned my tool by herself. Johnny was already in saluting mode...

DannyJohn1981
01-12-18, 02:51
Got these pics from SP, asking 8 k for ST. Please let me know if anyone has any experience with them.

SinJay
01-12-18, 04:28
Please negotiate as they were available at 5 k by another SP.

Got these pics from SP, asking 8 k for ST. Please let me know if anyone has any experience with them.

SinJay
01-12-18, 04:32
Coul you help me with contact. PM me please.

Thanks.She has retired last year. No longer active and the number has been changed.

SummerTime1985
01-12-18, 06:57
Got these pics from SP, asking 8 k for ST. Please let me know if anyone has any experience with them.I wouldn't pay more than 4 to 5 K.

Gunner89
01-12-18, 07:21
Got these pics from SP, asking 8 k for ST. Please let me know if anyone has any experience with them.If SP digits end with 542, he agrees at 5500 for short time.