PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Sen Sex
01-12-18, 07:38
Your FR excited me as Neha was my favourite go to girl.

Alas, FR you referenced is almost 2 years old.

May you be cursed with lousiest pussies this month for raising false excitement.

(Just kidding, don't take offense).

Coul you help me with contact. PM me please.

Thanks.

JitenS
01-12-18, 08:13
Hey buddies,

Today was my lucky day it seems. As I was traveling from Pune to Chinchwad on the way I thought of calling Neha and try my luck. Because I had called her up 10-15 days back she did asked for a reference with the phone no's to verify. At that point of time I didn't had any as such.

But johnny was in mood to have a nice session. So on the way near the bridge I called up and gave the reference which was received from one of the senior member. She got convinced and didn't ask for the digits. I was lucky enough. She guided me to the place which is actually not in aundh but in sangvi. Some ISG fellow member had described in detail, like Parking on the road, walking towards the building, people staring at you. And things like that. Even I felt the exactly the same people do stare at you when you are walking down that narrow lane.

I was at the door, she welcomed me with a smile and asked me not to make any noise. Guided me to the bedroom and asked me to be comfortable while she was on a call. I was just scanning the house which was almost empty and seems like it is used for this only. After the call she smiled and asked me some details about the Senior Member. Like how do I know him and when did he took the service from her. And things like that. This all got me bit uncomfortable but she could realize that and she changed the topic and started asking me about me and my work...Can you share contact & reference bro?

VJKrishna2008
01-12-18, 10:20
It would be great to contact her independently. If you have her number, please do share. Or the SP's number so we can get to her.

Hi,

Girl #6 looked stunning, she looked really hot. But, her service was extremely poor. Not at all interested in doing the deed.

#7 was really cute and she was one of the best experience I had from SP girls. She had medium firm boobs and was clean downstairs. She takes care of you very well and is open to all.

Thanks,

Adam.

VJKrishna2008
01-12-18, 10:34
It would be great to have a direct contact with her. Of course, going through SP is safer for her. There are many a nutjob who would pose a risk to her if they got hold of her number.

Fellas,

So I was in Pune in the last year on work. Stayed at the 4 S (summer, winter, spring, autumn) hotel in Anudh.
<snip>
Report:
<etc>
Face- 7/10- Girl is not as fine as she looks in the pic.
Attitude- 8/10- she was't very highly educated but decent enough to hold a conversation
Pussy- 8/10 -
Services: CBJ, DATY and FS + separate time for relaxed tit sucking.

Damages: 8 k for overnight
I loved the way she smiled <etc>

JitenS
01-12-18, 12:52
So finally I had a session with Ritu & she's wonderful, no doubt. Most people here have written millions of reports, but I'll just add something new.

Since many had pointed out that her looks are not great, I wasn't expecting much from the session, but I had chosen her only for her reputation for GFE & no time watching. Because these are the two aspects I was heavily disappointed in on my previous experiences. However, when I met her, I was pleasantly surprised. Let me be honest, apart from her face, nothing else gives out her age. Also, someone had shared a badly lit pic of her long time back here. But unlike the picture, she has quite smooth & fair body, & she's very presentable. She was wearing a black one piece dress & some makeup. Her face may look like a 35 year old woman's face, but her body is as tight and fresh as a 25 year old. Even the tummy wasn't as bad as many have described.

So I had to take the wash alone first, as she had some bandage on her ankle. I requested her specifically that I wanted to undress her myself & go very slow. She agreed to it sweetly. I sat on bed & made her sit on my lap in spooning position, & pressed her boobs for a while from behind while kissing her neck. She smelled very good. Then I slided my hands inside her dress & felt up the soft warm body. Later I turned her around in my lap to face me & we kissed for a while. She doesn't do DFK but smooches well without involving tongue. I kept removing the layers (dress, undergarments) staying in that position & even after we were naked, we stayed in a tight hug without actually fucking & rocked back & forth, kind of a dry hump.

It was hardly my 3rd time feeling up skin of a beautiful woman, & first time where the woman was so cooperative. So I enjoyed the feeling to my heart's content. I sucked on her boobs for a long time while caressing her smooth body & she kept kissing on my neck tenderly. Finally laid her down on the bed & went for DATY, BBJ, 69. Which was awesome as many have already mentioned. Before getting to final deed, we also slept in spooning position while I rubbed against her back & cupped her boobs from behind. She was cooperative throughout & very patient even though I almost took 30 minutes for foreplay itself. Finally fucked her in WOT position & unfortunately I came a little fast. But ultimately I was satisfied due to the cozy GFE I got.

Body: 9/10.

Pussy: 9/10.

Complexion: 9/10.

Service: 9/10.

Hygiene: 9/10.

GFE: 10/10.

Ambience: 9/10.

WIR: Yes. Probably for a night.

Damages: 5 K for single.

Member #4637
01-12-18, 14:17
It would be great to have a direct contact with her. Of course, going through SP is safer for her. There are many a nutjob who would pose a risk to her if they got hold of her number.Sorry brother I don't really have her direct contact. Not a frequenter to Pune either. Maybe some of our brethren from Pune could chip in to help.

Appolo13
01-12-18, 14:59
Got these pics from SP, asking 8 k for ST. Please let me know if anyone has any experience with them.Wrote an FR earlier for #3 and 4 sometime back.

RickyPateal
01-12-18, 19:31
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm a newbie to this forum. I'm expecting some help from the experienced gods here to hunt fishes. Just waiting for my PM to get activated. Although I wanted to know if anybody is in contact with smitha from the golden days. As soon as my PM is activated I will like to contact them. I would expect guidance.

Thanks all.

LulzAk
01-12-18, 19:43
Has anybody tried this bird? Planning to try her any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

SpiderMan8
01-12-18, 20:56
Hi,

Got these pictures from Locanto SP. Kindly review. 5K ST. 12 K overnight.

Regards,

Spider.

GreatLiaisons
01-12-18, 22:30
Thanks Ravi, I am visiting Mumbai 22 Jan. Can you please provide / PM me Sonia's contact.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Yesterday contacted SP Raj number ending 7734. Finalized a CIS chick (Meera who was tried in Bangalore Forum). Confirmed 15 K for full night. Later SP canceled & sent Sonia for 10 K Full Night.

She is NE with cute face short hight & excellent assets with ass to kill for. She spoke fluent Gujarati as her Family is currently staying in Rajkot, Gujarat which was plus for me as I am from Ahmedabad. She is very talkative & chit chatted till 4 PM.

1st session of 15 minutes started with some flirting on a seductive song playing on TV. DFK was awesome. Fingered her wet Pussy & Johny was up. She started CBJ which was a bit off for me as I prefer BBJ but was fine as we both were aroused enough. CBJ was nice with deep & tongue movements. She started with Cow Girl. Then did Missy, Stopped for a movement to delay but she pulled & demanded more & I finished in next minute or so.

Rajeeva
01-13-18, 02:10
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

PuneGuy2006
01-13-18, 06:05
Got these pics from SP, asking 8 k for ST. Please let me know if anyone has any experience with them.I had tried the second one in green top, she looks beautiful in actual then in her photo, however she do not provide any DFK, if you are ok without DFK then she is good.

Gunner89
01-13-18, 08:06
Hi,

Got these pictures from Locanto SP. Kindly review. 5K ST. 12 K overnight.

Regards,

Spider.Birds look awesome.

Let us know if you try those!

Kindly share SP number on PM.

Sen Sex
01-13-18, 08:40
I am going to Perth, Australia for 4 weeks. Can any one help with mongering scene over there?

Will check the usual sources like this forum, backpage, tinder etc. But getting local perspective will be more helpful.

JizzyB
01-13-18, 18:35
Whats the damage??

Has anybody tried this bird? Planning to try her any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

AquaGenius
01-14-18, 07:09
Sure I too was reminded of my first mongering encounter and that beautiful experience. For a moment I thought she is available again. Haha.

Your FR excited me as Neha was my favourite go to girl.

Alas, FR you referenced is almost 2 years old.

May you be cursed with lousiest pussies this month for raising false excitement.

(Just kidding, don't take offense).

Qswdefrg12
01-14-18, 11:04
Hello,

Was in Pune on work sometime back and visited V Spa near C9 society.

Asked for a local therapist. Paid counter of 1 k (told them that deal online is 1 k and they agreed for the same). Had to wait for some 15 minutes for the room to get free. The local therapist was ok to look at but nice figure. Do not remember her name. Did a decent massage using powder. Asked for extras and she said she will do a B2 B and BBBJ for 1. 5 k. The extras were pretty good. She licked me all over and did a pretty good B2 B.

She said that next time she will give FS as well and asked to get protection. (Had her periods on that day). All in all a good time and worth a repeat visit the next time I am in Pune.

-Qs.

Tut Li
01-14-18, 16:27
Hello fellow mongers,

I'm a newbie to this forum. I'm expecting some help from the experienced gods here to hunt fishes. Just waiting for my PM to get activated. Although I wanted to know if anybody is in contact with smitha from the golden days. As soon as my PM is activated I will like to contact them. I would expect guidance.

Thanks all.Activate your pm buddy. Will help you with smitha (Not sure if she is into trade and if you will like her) and ritu. Good luck.

Are you from gujarat?

PuneExplorer
01-14-18, 19:47
Hi all,

Back from the UK after long time. Saw couple of good reviews about Ritu. Can someone please share me her no on PM?

Will reciprocate with someone useful and available in Hinjewadi area.

LulzAk
01-14-18, 19:52
Whats the damage??8 k for 2 shots.

LulzAk
01-14-18, 20:48
Those how are wondering what that title. Well the girls name is Hasi. Nick name for Haseena.

Nailed the chick finally! Took 3 weeks to get to her. She was 60% of what the photo looks like. 10 k for 2 shots with place.

Pros:

She is very passionate about sex.

Loves DFK.

Good GFE.

Super clean down there. I did could not stop myself from DATY.

She brings the monster in you to life. She is the kind of girl you want to fuck hard.

Cons:

Talks too much.

She booked a flight ticket! After the first shot and was cribbing about how she could have saved 300 if she would have booked it yesterday for 20 min.

Score Card:

Boobs: 6/10.

DFK: 10/10.

BJ Skills: 6/10 . Ritu kicks ass when it comes to BJ!

Attitude: First shot 10/10 second shot 4/10. I know its a bit confusing. But after first shot she was in pain. I guess I went in too deep on her.

Place: 5/10. Better call her at your place.

WIR: I am confused.

Is she worth a visit. I would say yes.

Dmunda
01-15-18, 00:23
Brothers,

I was just browsing Pune city on seeking arrangement site. Come across lady with user is as 'Mitrs Always'. Not sure if anyone tried to reach or any information appreciated. Is she real or fake.

Thank you.

Dmunda
01-15-18, 04:20
Ritu.

Can you share any other contact you have.

She is worth with BJ and GFE experience.

Hi all,

Back from the UK after long time. Saw couple of good reviews about Ritu. Can someone please share me her no on PM?

Will reciprocate with someone useful and available in Hinjewadi area.

RajDesai69
01-15-18, 06:13
Those how are wondering what that title. Well the girls name is Hasi. Nick name for Haseena.

Nailed the chick finally! Took 3 weeks to get to her. She was 60% of what the photo looks like. 10 k for 2 shots with place.

Pros:

Loves DFK.

Good GFE.

Super clean down there. I did could not stop myself from DATY.

She brings the monster in you to life. She is the kind of girl you want to fuck hard.

Cons:

Talks too much.

She booked a flight ticket! After the first shot and was cribbing about how she could have saved 300 if she would have booked it yesterday for 20 min.

Score Card:

BJ Skills: 6/10 . Ritu kicks ass when it comes to BJ!

Attitude: First shot 10/10 second shot 4/10. I know its a bit confusing. But after first shot she was in pain. I guess I went in too deep on her.

Place: 5/10. Better call her at your place.

WIR: I am confused.

Is she worth a visit. I would say yes.Tried her through sp L / why.

Wrote an FR on her last week. I agree about the clean pussy bit. Did DATY myself. And yeah she talks too much.

RickyPateal
01-15-18, 07:15
Activate your pm buddy. Will help you with smitha (Not sure if she is into trade and if you will like her) and ritu. Good luck.

Are you from gujarat?No, but I have the habit of being a local wherever I go. I don't speak the local language but people just think of me like a localite. Its funny. Anyways I'm waiting for my credit card to come, should not take more than a week. But yes I will activate my PM soon. I will contact you for sure.

Butni Da
01-15-18, 07:15
Hello my fellow mongers,

I was away from this site for quite a while. In between I had restricted myself to MP only. Explored the MPs in X mall situated in famous IT park. Will be posting the FR soon. Had visited S spa Baner a lot for miss angel and had a best of the service available. Will write a short FR on her now.

Miss angel as we all know is superb in her looks and assets. Those silicone filled boobs enhances her figure to the next level. I had visited her in December end and since she knew me so things kicked off right as we entered the room. We undressed with lot of smooches, caresses, spanks. Did a small DATY to her and proceeded to the payment. Once payed, we shifted to the table and had a 20 min back massage which soon turned into B2 B with her rubbing her tits and pussy on my back. Flipped the position and started the act of pure lust. Got into 69 and fingered her though she hesitated first but then gave in. She tried really hard to get my gun unloaded, but thanks to Manforce staylong cream. It really helps you squeeze every buck you invest in. We ended it with her cumming twice and Johnny finally giving into her skills. 60 min session got stretched to 80 min which we realised after the bath.

Guys just an update, she's leaving this month for her country. So anyone of you want to enjoy her then hurry up.

Boobs 9/10.

Ass 6/10.

Pussy 9/10 real tight, wish could have fucked her.

Extra Skills 10/10.

Damages 1 HR from NB coupon, 2.5 for extras.

Lastly before ending, please share any new contacts apart from the old ones.

BD.

JitenS
01-15-18, 07:36
Does anyone know of a bird who allows taking a video of the act / ready to pose for an artistic nude photography session? In Pune or anywhere across India?

VJKrishna2008
01-15-18, 09:11
Then this is a girl of my liking. But 2 for 10 k is pricey.

Pros:

Loves DFK.

Good GFE.

Score Card:

Is she worth a visit. I would say yes.

Bond Bond
01-15-18, 10:37
Yes, I was in touch with her a few months back. Looking for long term commitments. Not ST / LT.

Ciao,

Brothers,

I was just browsing Pune city on seeking arrangement site. Come across lady with user is as 'Mitrs Always'. Not sure if anyone tried to reach or any information appreciated. Is she real or fake.

Thank you.

HornDogPuneKar
01-15-18, 11:36
Firstly,

Thank you DannyJohn and RonyShet for the contact. Rony I owe you 1 contact which I will send in the night.

Now, down to business. This girl's phone was switched off for quite some time. I tried diligently for 15 days and finally it was on. Did the usual chit-chat and fixed to meet up at S Hotel (previously V Lodge). Booked the room and she arrived in 20 minutes. She is fair, pleasantly plump, and tall. Johnny approved. After intro and money exchange, started with the massage. It was okay. Not Thai quality. She turned me over and played with Johnny for some time. She was ready for B2B and stripped down. Man, this chick had some 'cushion for pushin'. I couldn't hold it anymore and asked for BJ. It was a CBJ, and quite decent. Then I laid her over and snaked up in between her thunder thighs for DATY. Clean pussy. No smell. I went on for a good 10 minutes till she came. She was happy now and raring to go. Started in doggy and seeing that big round butt bent over, made me crazy. Pumped her hard. The mirrored wall next to the bed made it even more awesome as I could myself and her face contorted in pleasure. I even did a few American Psycho like poses in the mirror while humping her. Then I had her in missionary, and it was missionary accomplished as we both came hard. Then followed some light chit-chat, light touching and Baburao woke up.

Now it was her time to do the hard work. She started with WOT and pumped me hard. Then I asked her to move to the reverse cowgirl. Guys, the sight of her round butt bouncing on the cock will make a gay man straight. She rode the horse till she got tired. Then we made out, she bit my nipples, and used her hand to rub the lamp and release the genie. It was good fun. She is not a time watcher, and since she was Marathi, conversing was a breeze.

Looks- 7/10 (Fair, smooth, and soft skin).

Boobs- 7/10 (Quite a handful).

CBJ- 6.5/10 (Cover takes the fun away).

Pussy- 8/10 (tight-ish, but wet and smooth).

Service- 8/10 (never looked at the clock, but did take an urgent call from home, which is understandable).

Price- 5 k for 2 pops + 1 k for room. (Plus, I was too horny to negotiate).

WIR. Yes, worth a try!

Guys, I have fetish for MILFS, aunties and BBWs. So, you know what kind of contacts I want for exchange. PM me!

Stay safe!

RedAlloy
01-15-18, 13:41
Guys,

Visited sw spa baner. Miss Ann of Y spa is there with different name. B2B-2.5 k. Service good but spa seems to be risky so was out within half hour.

Received following pic of Riya from SP in Kalyaninagar. Quoting 8 k ST. Any review on this girl.

RajDesai69
01-15-18, 14:31
Tried a contact of a fellow monger, big thanks to him.

She was very nice and friendly. The only down side was that I over paid and she was smelling down there.

Face: 5.

Body: 8 massive shapely tits, great ass but slightly smelly pussy.

Service: 8 GFE.

Damage: 7 k for 1 shot got mislead by a random profile pic.

Wir: nope.

But a huge shout out to the ISG member for helping.

KnottyBoy18
01-15-18, 14:39
It would be useful if you can post a pic so others can have a reference about which bird this is.

Tried a contact of a fellow monger, big thanks to him.

She was very nice and friendly. The only down side was that I over paid and she was smelling down there.

Damage: 7 k for 1 shot got mislead by a random profile pic.

Wir: nope.

But a huge shout out to the ISG member for helping.

CrunchyJonny
01-15-18, 15:54
First FR on the forum.

Has I was visiting Pune for official work. Visited the famous spa above bookstore and was assign Miss A as she was free during the evening. Paid over the counter thru NB coupons and went inside. As this was my first time was exploring the room for any issues. Miss A told me relax and showed me the dispos. She went out and told 5 minutes. I was now comfortable in dispos. She told lay down and started massaging. She asked whether I have visited MP before I nodded. She again asked that they have extras would you want those? I took the opportunity and asked for what's on plate? She told HJ 1 k and BBBJ 3.5 k and no FS which was kind of turnoff as I had high expectations. I took the latter and enjoyed to the fullest.

This is my first FR kindly pardon me if I have not put it according to forum rules.

Looks- 8.

Body- 8.

Job- 8.

WIR. Yes.

Senior member please share some digits if possible as we tried activating the pm but failed.

Thanks.

KnottyBoy18
01-15-18, 17:11
When I meet with a SB I never tell them that I am looking for short term but at the same time I pay them only for meet by meet. Which technically means you can stop whenever you want to. Plus if you really like the girl then you can keep meeting her else just tell her that it did not work out.

Yes, I was in touch with her a few months back. Looking for long term commitments. Not ST / LT.

Ciao,

RajDesai69
01-15-18, 19:21
It would be useful if you can post a pic so others can have a reference about which bird this is.That's the tricky bit. She doesn't send pictures and her WhatsApp display had a very pretty girl hiding her face playfully. Got fooled by that and agreed for 7. Amateur mistake!

RajDesai69
01-15-18, 19:29
Finally managed to make our schedules match but luck played the devil today. Got off the cab at the famous jewellers place. Then she asked me to walk straight and take a left from the signal. Walked up and down twice, didn't find the place. Then she mentioned I have to walk past a ground which was full of shit with actual pigs running around. By then I'd already lost my mojo. Her directions were so vague that I couldn't find the place. The fabled cafe! Kept walking and I reached a building complex with lots of shops but couldn't find the cafe. Asked her to send the location on WhatsApp which she couldn't. Asked her for the name of the building which I couldn't understand. Then finally a fellow ISG member sent her a pin, thanks fur that but I still couldn't find the place. Left for Bombay and tasted pure bliss at country spa with miss A for almost the same amount. FR on her will be in the Mumbai forum soon.

If someone can help with directions or the building name, pm is active. Thanks.

PuneExplorer
01-16-18, 02:12
Guys,

I've a query please don't misunderstand. I'm perfectly normal and healthy person without any issues.

I don't understand how some of us can hold the stamina for longer I mean 2 positions are still fine but I really can't go for 3. I look forward for any 'tricks' to hold the load.

No capsules please, I don't want to imbalance my hormones.

PuneExplorer
01-16-18, 02:15
Thanks for Ri2's number. Can someone please help with her pic?

I don't want to ruin my experience as many reviews suggest that she looks old but gives good service.

Please PM. Thanks.

KrubyIndia
01-16-18, 08:37
Thanks for the FR.

You should have bargained with her on the rates. The going rate at that spa is about 2 K or so for B2B + BJ.

First FR on the forum.

Has I was visiting Pune for official work. Visited the famous spa above bookstore and was assign Miss A as she was free during the evening. Paid over the counter thru NB coupons and went inside. As this was my first time was exploring the room for any issues. Miss A told me relax and showed me the dispos. She went out and told 5 minutes. I was now comfortable in dispos. She told lay down and started massaging. She asked whether I have visited MP before I nodded. She again asked that they have extras would you want those? I took the opportunity and asked for what's on plate? She told HJ 1 k and BBBJ 3.5 k and no FS which was kind of turnoff as I had high expectations. I took the latter and enjoyed to the fullest.

This is my first FR kindly pardon me if I have not put it according to forum rules..

HotRod91
01-16-18, 14:10
So today decided to venture out again as the last few spa visits were disappointing due to increased LE and hence no FR. But jhonny was in mood. Searched LOC. Found an inde who goes by Sonal or Priya Digits ending with 45. Chatted on LoC. She sent her pic across and was almost 80% similar to it. Getting to the deed, had called her over to my place. She was decently dressed as to not raise any suspicion in my colony. As soon as she came in was a little nervous (new location and I'm 6 ft really well built).

Handed over the cash and decided to proceed. She was clean downstairs. A little bulging tummy but since she is short it looks kinda cute. She had firm boobs and a tight pussy. Against DFK and BJ but her pussy made up for it.

Face- 5/10.

Body- 7/10.

Boobs- 9/10 (nice and firm).

Pussy- 10/10 juicy and tight.

Damage- 5 k /2 shots.

WiR- Maybe.

Unfortunately I don't have a subscription yet to share her number through PM but she was awesome. Although no BJ but her HJ and Pussy more than made up for it.

P. S- she is time conscious.

GoodBlr123
01-16-18, 15:04
Hi all,

Any body below birds. Please find the attached photo.

VJKrishna2008
01-16-18, 17:11

Damage: 7 k for 1 shot
I would have asked her to wash up. Yeah, 7 k for 1 is way too pricey.

Bond Bond
01-16-18, 18:16
I agree. What I have also noticed that most of the SB ask for 20 k upwards for a meet. And then it's a gamble.

When I meet with a SB I never tell them that I am looking for short term but at the same time I pay them only for meet by meet. Which technically means you can stop whenever you want to. Plus if you really like the girl then you can keep meeting her else just tell her that it did not work out.

SagarXpress
01-16-18, 18:24
Hi,

Just to know how to get started. Looking for a hot and sexy girl in and around Maggarpatta.

Please suggest.

Bulldozer789
01-16-18, 18:53
Thanks fellow member Rohan. I got to meet this indi. I would say a real 'HW' who is not a pro but doing this for extra income. This is a couple of days old FR. I met her near Katraj and went to a decided place. She was good at English and wanted to chat for sometimes, fortunately I also wanted the same. We chatted for around 30 minutes and then hit the bed. Her assets were good. I would say perfect handful BS and nice rounded and full ass. Will not go into details but almost every normal demands were accepted with yes. DFK, Sucking, Fingering etc all were on the menu. In real act at the end I just did not like 2 things. At the end she told me to hurry up a little. Till that time no complain. And no WOT. For me WOT is must as it is my forte and I am heavy. Apart from these 2. She is good. How a real HW should be.

Conclusion-.

Face- 5.5 better than her DP.

BBs- 7. 5 handful soft and firm.

Ass- 9. 5 firm, perfect round, jiggly.

Down- 9 clean, no smell, tight.

Body. Good, hygienic.

Attitude- 6 scope for improvement.

Damage- 5k for a non pro indi. Well mannered.

WIR. At least once for that lovely booty.

Note. She has told me not to share her number for time being. So please don't pm for her contact, I will inform when she is affirmative and ready to explore more.

KnottyBoy18
01-16-18, 19:29
From what I have read and researched though, the Indian market is not quite ready for the sugarbaby model yet.

I live in US and I have not used an escort for a long time now. Although I have had some not so nice experiences but most of my experiences have been great. Also 20k is way too much money. I never pay just for a meet and greet. I will buy them dinner / drinks but not pay for their time. I typically spend between $2-300 on a date. But for US market that is quite reasonable. I have some friends who also take SBs along on business trips to Vegas etc. Where they don't pay them anything for the time but only for their travel and hotel etc.

Benefits of a SB in US:

1. All are Indi.

2. Typically meet only one or 2 daddies a week so they are fresher.

3. True GFE.

4. No one watches the time. It is all about mutual enjoyment. It is more like a date. We hang out, drink, go out for dinner, listen to music, dance and of course have some fun in the bedroom.

5. They usually are educated or going to college so they are presentable.

I agree. What I have also noticed that most of the SB ask for 20 k upwards for a meet. And then it's a gamble.

RajDesai69
01-16-18, 20:03
I would have asked her to wash up. Yeah, 7 k for 1 is way too pricey.Yeah! She used the loo before that haha I assumed she'd wash up. Anyway, thanks for the contact.

Let me know if you need any Delhi or Bangalore sp help.

TheCharm
01-17-18, 05:06
Thanks fellow member Rohan. I got to meet this indi. I would say a real 'HW' who is not a pro but doing this for extra income. This is a couple of days old FR. I met her near Katraj and went to a decided place. She was good at English and wanted to chat for sometimes, fortunately I also wanted the same. We chatted for around 30 minutes and then hit the bed. Her assets were good. I would say perfect handful BS and nice rounded and full ass. Will not go into details but almost every normal demands were accepted with yes. DFK, Sucking, Fingering etc all were on the menu. In real act at the end I just did not like 2 things. At the end she told me to hurry up a little. Till that time no complain. And no WOT. For me WOT is must as it is my forte and I am heavy. Apart from these 2. She is good. How a real HW should be.

Conclusion-.

Face- 5.5 better than her DP.

BBs- 7. 5 handful soft and firm.

Ass- 9. 5 firm, perfect round, jiggly.

Down- 9 clean, no smell, tight.

Body. Good, hygienic.

Attitude- 6 scope for improvement.

Damage- 5k for a non pro indi. Well mannered.

WIR. At least once for that lovely booty.

Note. She has told me not to share her number for time being. So please don't pm for her contact, I will inform when she is affirmative and ready to explore more.Can you share her pics here.

Bulldozer789
01-17-18, 06:32
Can you share her pics here.Buddy,

No pics allowed. Like I said, she is a HW.

JustRajNcr
01-17-18, 07:13
Hey bro,

Could not find them on LOC.

More tips will be appreciated.

Thanks.

So today decided to venture out again as the last few spa visits were disappointing due to increased LE and hence no FR. But jhonny was in mood. Searched LOC. Found an inde who goes by Sonal or Priya Digits ending with 45. Chatted on LoC. She sent her pic across and was almost 80% similar to it. Getting to the deed, had called her over to my place. She was decently dressed as to not raise any suspicion in my colony. As soon as she came in was a little nervous (new location and I'm 6 ft really well built).

Handed over the cash and decided to proceed. She was clean downstairs. A little bulging tummy but since she is short it looks kinda cute. She had firm boobs and a tight pussy. Against DFK and BJ but her pussy made up for it.

Face- 5/10.

Body- 7/10..

CodedGod
01-17-18, 07:39
8 k for 2 shots.Which SP is she with?

CrunchyJonny
01-17-18, 13:40
Thanks for Ri2's number. Can someone please help with her pic?

I don't want to ruin my experience as many reviews suggest that she looks old but gives good service.

Please PM. Thanks.Can PM me her digits please. TIA.

===============================================

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

RahulKhanna701
01-17-18, 17:35
Hello fellow mongers,

I am in Pune for next 4-5 days.

Please share some good numbers. Any nice massage providers at 4-5 star hotels (of course with extra service) will also do.

In return, I can share some real good numbers from Delhi / Bangalore.

Joy2018
01-17-18, 18:56
Hello everyone,

I was a silent reader of the forum for last three months. Subscribed to fulfill my mongering desire. There is enough information in the forum for a beginner like me to start with.

In the first week of Jan, visited one SPA at B Gd. Road. Brought a nearby coupon and fixed the appointment at 12.30.

On reaching I was given an option of selection between local and Thai. Selected a Thai therapist. She gave me a dispo to wear and came back in 5 minutes. Enjoyed her smooth hand all over the body. During the massage she pulled the dispo down and gave a bump massage with some touching to the balls which was a green signal for the extras. Asked for extras & offers were HJ-1500, B2B-3500.

Bargained for 2500 for B2B. She then asked me to lay down started rubbing her boobs all over the body. When she reached near the face I just grabbed her face and did a DFK which she also enjoyed and responded with a vigorous DFK. For next 10-15 minutes I was allowed to do everything (except FS). I enjoyed DFK & DATTY which was a great experience.

Later I just pulled her face over Joney for BJ for which she demanded 500 more and I was ok for that. She gave a nice BJ with CIM which was the best part of the session and was an amazing experience for me.

I was quite lucky to get BJ and CIM in my first encounter. Thanks to all who used to share the FR's which helps the newcomers like me.

Body 8/10 (very soft and slim).

Boobs 5/10 (small and loose).

DFK 10/10 (first DFK for me).

BJ 8/10 (with CIM).

Overall Service 8/10.

While returning saw another Thai and local. Both looks good. Will try later and post FR.

XBond69
01-18-18, 10:11
So finally I had a session with Ritu & she's wonderful, no doubt. Most people here have written millions of reports, but I'll just add something new.

Since many had pointed out that her looks are not great, I wasn't expecting much from the session, but I had chosen her only for her reputation for GFE & no time watching. Because these are the two aspects I was heavily disappointed in on my previous experiences. However, when I met her, I was pleasantly surprised. Let me be honest, apart from her face, nothing else gives out her age. Also, someone had shared a badly lit pic of her long time back here. But unlike the picture, she has quite smooth & fair body, & she's very presentable. She was wearing a black one piece dress & some makeup. Her face may look like a 35 year old woman's face, but her body is as tight and fresh as a 25 year old. Even the tummy wasn't as bad as many have described.

So I had to take the wash alone first, as she had some bandage on her ankle. I requested her specifically that I wanted to undress her myself & go very slow. She agreed to it sweetly. I sat on bed & made her sit on my lap in spooning position, & pressed her boobs for a while from behind while kissing her neck. She smelled very good. Then I slided my hands inside her dress & felt up the soft warm body. Later I turned her around in my lap to face me & we kissed for a while. She doesn't do DFK but smooches well without involving tongue. I kept removing the layers (dress, undergarments) staying in that position & even after we were naked, we stayed in a tight hug without actually fucking & rocked back & forth, kind of a dry hump.

It was hardly my 3rd time feeling up skin of a beautiful woman, & first time where the woman was so cooperative. So I enjoyed the feeling to my heart's content. I sucked on her boobs for a long time while caressing her smooth body & she kept kissing on my neck tenderly. Finally laid her down on the bed & went for DATY, BBJ, 69..Hi,

Please PM Ritu's number. Thanks in advance.

CoolHunk968
01-18-18, 11:10
Hello people,

I used to be a frequent visitor of BP but a bit out of touch. Want to visit today and was wondering where would I great value for money. And is it possible to get extras in BP? Also, noticed a reference to a food plaza. Can someone help me with that?

I also got a contact to share in case anyone wants. From Mpatta. In and out. Offering at 10 k per night but I have negotiated to 6 k. Face is good rest for me is great. Haven't yet tried but plan to soon so if anyone recognises her, let me know please.Can you share digit? Please DM me.

LulzAk
01-18-18, 16:18
Tried her through sp L / why.

Wrote an FR on her last week. I agree about the clean pussy bit. Did DATY myself. And yeah she talks too much.It's good to get a nod from a Senior. Thanks.

AbhyS
01-18-18, 17:08
Hi bro!

She looks lovely!

Coming to Pune for some official work and would need her to help me out relax a bit. Would be glad if you share her details with me!

Also, I'll be staying in a star hotel in Hinjewadi, how is the out call scene in hotels in Pune?

Vijay1986
01-19-18, 02:42

So I had to take the wash alone first, as she had some bandage on her ankle. I requested her specifically that I wanted to undress her myself & go very slow. She agreed to it sweetly. I sat on bed & made her sit on my lap in spooning position, & pressed her boobs for a while from behind while kissing her neck. She smelled very good. Then I slided my hands inside her dress & felt up the soft warm body. Later I turned her around in my lap to face me & we kissed for a while. She doesn't do DFK but smooches well without involving tongue. I kept removing the layers (dress, undergarments) staying in that position & even after we were naked, we stayed in a tight hug without actually fucking & rocked back & forth, kind of a dry hump..Can you please PM me Ritu number?

KingRick9
01-19-18, 09:06
Anybody mind sharing a good indie's digits. In exchange I can give the details of a spa where you can get extras for free.

KingRick9
01-19-18, 11:08
Got these pics from SP, asking 8 k for ST. Please let me know if anyone has any experience with them.I have tried the girl in the last 2 pics. Waste of time.

LukngForFun
01-19-18, 11:27
Hello friends.

Myself from Delhi coming Pune next week need help from you people with indi contact with gud service.

And any gud GFE hotel preference nearby shivaji sagar.

If not can go a bit far too.

Thanks.

DavidP5
01-19-18, 13:30
Never heard of this spa in forum and thought to give a try.

They have only NE girls. The one assigned to me was a short height milky white baby doll from NE.

She was very good in massage but no hints for extra till half of the time. Finally I asked for my requirement and I got shock when she said no. And no one provide the extras there she confirmed.

Ahh disappointed but no options and anyway a good massage.

Saw 2 hot chicks outside exchanged smile and left.

Candid8668
01-19-18, 14:39

So I had to take the wash alone first, as she had some bandage on her ankle. I requested her specifically that I wanted to undress her myself & go very slow. She agreed to it sweetly. I sat on bed & made her sit on my lap in spooning position, & pressed her boobs for a while from behind while kissing her neck. She smelled very good. Then I slided my hands inside her dress & felt up the soft warm body. Later I turned her around in my lap to face me & we kissed for a while. She doesn't do DFK but smooches well without involving tongue. I kept removing the layers (dress, undergarments) staying in that position & even after we were naked, we stayed in a tight hug without actually fucking & rocked back & forth, kind of a dry hump..Please PM her number.

DecentGuy86
01-19-18, 14:42
Hi guys,

Can anyone please PM me Ritu's contact. Would like to meet her. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Shaboink
01-20-18, 02:19
Have been getting FS at this SPA in Pune almost all the times I have visited from this NE girl. She also seem to enjoy the act. 15-20 minutes of fun & fuck in various positions. She is a NE and smooth skin fair with handful nice boobs.

Damages:4 K to girl as she is my back whenever I need sex and not able to get a decent contact from SP or Inde.

Counter:1. 6 K.

This spa is beyond Viman Nagar probably not that popular as this is not a Thai Oriented spa.

Since this is near my home I kind of prefer this.

Would love to know if there are some good contacts in the area.

SummerTime1985
01-20-18, 06:14
Hi,

Got 2 new indies contact from unknown source.

1. Niishaa no. Ending with 235 in wakad.

2. Kaavitaa no. Ending 971.

Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

RockyAmicable
01-20-18, 07:18
Had the opportunity to visit Orchid Thai Spa, KP. Assigned a beautiful Thai Miss A.

Since I booked for 5 pm they allowed NB coupon. Miss A was petite and sweet. After about 20 minutes she asked what I am looking for, all options were there at 5 k after which I smiled.

Finally negotiated FS for 3 k. Enjoyed here in doggie and came in missionary.

Face- 7.

Boobs- 9.

BJ- 9.

GFE- 9.

WIR. Yes.

Spune
01-20-18, 12:03
Guys,

Do we have any indie's or nice options on this big Nanded city township on Sinhgad road.

Decent SP's with place there can also do.

If anyone has kindly PM me.

Need contact of somebody from Nanded city.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

DynoRulez
01-20-18, 20:44
Locanto has several ads in Pune for Afro babes, any body try any of these? ALl of then are based out of Pimple Gurav.

Guys,

Do we have any indie's or nice options on this big Nanded city township on Sinhgad road.

Decent SP's with place there can also do.

If anyone has kindly PM me.

JitenS
01-21-18, 02:07
I am new to mongering. I met with Smita at V. This is a few months ago. She is average looking but good at service. Good at oral also rimming. Had a good time. But given her openness was a bit scared later.Hi Rupert,

I tried replying your PM but it seems your PM is set to reject incoming messages. Can you please PM me Smita's number?

Jiam339
01-21-18, 11:54
Hi,

Got 2 new indies contact from unknown source.

1. Niishaa no. Ending with 235 in wakad.

2. Kaavitaa no. Ending 971.

Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks.Both were active till year before. Right now may be available for selected ones. However nos might have changed, if so you may find trouble. If Kavita is still in business and you are looking for rimming + anal (I did not try as not interested) she is best or least was best till year before. Looks viz is ok, dark but good slender figure.

If Nishaa is same fat lady, go if you are desperate.

These are my personal views. Other may have different exp.

Happy and safe mongering.

ASumit
01-21-18, 12:32
Been a silent monger on this forum and started mongering by exploring MP. Wanted to share experience with you bros.

Asked on phone for Miss P Local. Booked an appointment by 5.

Massage was average but few erotic touches. Johnny was hard and wanted some special care.

Agreed on B2B, It was good, since this being my first B2 B couldn't compare with different service and Got mechanical BBJ for few minutes on hard negotiation, Fingered pussy for some time and released load on her hand after good HJ (Not a time watcher). She was even ready for FS on next visit.

Face:4/10.

Tits: 5/10.

Ass: 6/10.

GFE: 6/10.

BBBJ: 4/10.

Place: 8/10. Isolated place, felt like a long drive from Aundh.

Damage: 1.5 k counter for 75 minutes+15 mins.

WIR: May be no, Wanted to explore new birds.

SummerTime1985
01-21-18, 13:16
Both were active till year before. Right now may be available for selected ones. However nos might have changed, if so you may find trouble. If Kavita is still in business and you are looking for rimming + anal (I did not try as not interested) she is best or least was best till year before. Looks viz is ok, dark but good slender figure.

If Nishaa is same fat lady, go if you are desperate.

These are my personal views. Other may have different exp.

Happy and safe mongering.Yes I tried calling both. Nissha was out of coverage and kavita didn't pick up. Didn't get a call back as well.

I won't be sharing numbers unless I'm sure they are still working. Just to be safe. After all I got them from unknown source out of this forum.

Thanks.

Rocky Rock
01-21-18, 15:27
Hi guys,

Had a session with this MILF from Katraj Ms S. She is fat but good in service. Picked her up and took her to a hotel. Booked this hotel through Oyo, total hasselfree and no embarrassing questions by them.

Deed started with DFK and off went the clothes. She licked all over the body which was a turn on. She is good in that. BBJ was amazing. She puts effort towards that and gives a good time. Ample upper rack to fondle and suck. Missionary, WOT, doggie. Had a satisfying time. Typical MILF.

Score card:

Looks 7/10 (But quite cooperative and good to talk to).

Body 6/10 (Typical MILF).

Attitude 8/10 (Tries to give you a good time and not a time watcher).

Pussy 7/10.

Boobs 7/10.

BBJ 9/10.

Overall VFM.

Damages 4 k ST plus 1 k for hotel room.

P.S- Guys who request for her digits please send your request along with digits of another inde (with reference). Not trying to be mean but since I am new to this city, trying to settle down and don't have any other source. Hope you guys will understand.

Cheers,

Rocky.

GermanShepherd
01-21-18, 21:00
Hi Countrymen,

I'll be in Pune Tuesday Night and want to make the most of it.

Can you suggest me a nice beautiful indie whom I can make love all night long.

Please help me friends, longing for Such night since long.

My girl choice is 8 to 9/10.

Please Private Message the number with reference if any.

I'll be glad to help you with contacts in Mumbai, Ahmdebad, Goa.

Cheers,

Gsd.

TP1234
01-22-18, 02:02
Hi Countrymen,

I'll be in Pune Tuesday Night and want to make the most of it.

Can you suggest me a nice beautiful indie whom I can make love all night long.

Please help me friends, longing for Such night since long.

My girl choice is 8 to 9/10.

Please Private Message the number with reference if any.

I'll be glad to help you with contacts in Mumbai, Ahmdebad, Goa.

Cheers,

Gsd.Hi buddy, Pune is on curfew for last year and half. It is highly unlikely to find good birds in Pune.

It is btr to order biriyani from Mumbai and have it here.

Other option would be to hit KP pubs / spa.

All the best.

CoolDude0715
01-22-18, 08:56
I recently activated my PM. After reading lot of positive review about Ritu decided to go for it. Thanks to Mr. Tutli and Mr. Gunner89 for promptly sharing digits without expecting anything in return. Really grateful to both of you.

Called her on Sunday and fixed appointment for 2 PM at her place. Reached near her place and called her for Final address. The area where she stays is purely residential and as you enter the Building premise all eyes roll on you. There were group of people standing having some discussion and as I enter everyone staring at me. So the Place is bit risky. Few suggestions would be:

-Ask for complete address before reaching near her building. This will avoid discussing and asking for address standing near the building.

-If Possible try for your own place rather than her place. She did mention that she would relocate to different address but not sure when.

- Be confident as you enter the building to pretend as if you are visiting someone known to you. Do not give Confused look.

After reaching her place she offered Water. As mentioned by everyone she is in No hurry and makes every attempt to please you and make you Happy.

After bit of chitchat started with Action. I would not go in very details as there have been many FR about her service. So I would agree she gives GFE. I found her age to be bit on higher side but she has good Figure and compensates the age in the Service. Not to forget She has very good BJ skills.

WIR: May be.

Damage: 5 K for ST.

TheCharm
01-22-18, 15:36
Hi friends,

Can you all please suggest GF friendly hotels near swargate, hadapsar or katraj area. (Hotel, oyo) in budget of rs. 1000 to 1500 for 2 3 hrs of daytime. Please suggest hotels which will not ask for ID card of girls accompanying with.

Siidharth
01-23-18, 05:51
Other option would be to hit KP pubs..Hi buddy,

Hope you doing great. Pune's real dry. No good indies available except the regular few ones who are really overpriced for my liking. And visiting Pune bars will be like 'male pe Namak chidakna' with so many beauties around and you can have none. Pick up scene doesn't exist here. Happy mongering anyways.

LukngForFun
01-23-18, 13:17
Hi frnds.

Didn't got any response for my last request.

Of any gud indi number.

Coming today to Pune so can any of you fellow mongers share the number.

Heard about ritu which area she in Pune.

Can anyone share the damage and digits of her.

And any MP near to shivaji nagar with extras. Do share.

SunnyBoss
01-23-18, 14:38
Had the opportunity to visit Orchid Thai Spa, KP. Assigned a beautiful Thai Miss A.

Since I booked for 5 pm they allowed NB coupon. Miss A was petite and sweet. After about 20 minutes she asked what I am looking for, all options were there at 5 k after which I smiled.

Face- 7.

Boobs- 9.

BJ- 9.

GFE- 9.

WIR. Yes.Hi bro,

Is she named with famous fruit which keep doctor away.

Tut Li
01-23-18, 14:48
Hi frnds.

Didn't got any response for my last request.

Of any gud indi number.

Coming today to Pune so can any of you fellow mongers share the number.

Heard about ritu which area she in Pune.

Can anyone share the damage and digits of her.

And any MP near to shivaji nagar with extras. Do share.Check pm. Sent contact.

AndyShah
01-23-18, 18:11
Respected friends of Pune.

I am in Pune and will be here till 25th, can you kindly suggest a good indie who can host.

I will appreciate any help.

GermanShepherd
01-23-18, 19:16
Thank you TP1234 & Siddharth.

I'm surprised to hear that Pune is dry.

My trip to Pune is postponed to Saturday night. Have heard there are many white birds there, aren't they available?

So many Thai spa reviews, any good Thai for overnight outcall?

Man I can't carry biryani fromMumbai as driving with office mates and might get a chance to skip out alone in evening and check in to some other hotel if I get some nice Indie.

Nobody has shared direct digits of Much talked Ritu with reference. Would really appreciate for some kind soul to Help out with a beauty for Long drive.

Any good Pubs / Bars / Discos / Thai Spas? Any news of any action from visitors of Osho Ashram?

Awaiting response through PM brothers.

Cheers,

Gsd.

LukngForFun
01-23-18, 19:51
Check pm. Sent contact.Thanks buddy.

Tut Li
01-24-18, 02:41
Thank you TP1234 & Siddharth.

I'm surprised to hear that Pune is dry.

My trip to Pune is postponed to Saturday night. Have heard there are many white birds there, aren't they available?

So many Thai spa reviews, any good Thai for overnight outcall?

Man I can't carry biryani fromMumbai as driving with office mates and might get a chance to skip out alone in evening and check in to some other hotel if I get some nice Indie.

Nobody has shared direct digits of Much talked Ritu with reference. Would really appreciate for some kind soul to Help out with a beauty for Long drive.

Any good Pubs / Bars / Discos / Thai Spas? Any news of any action from visitors of Osho Ashram?

Awaiting response through PM brothers.

Cheers,

Gsd.I agree. Pune is not as dry as it looks. And for those who love to explore new options, it's certainly not dry.

Nowadays most indes are aware about site and they do not want to be shared through internet except for few regular on ISG.

There are many new options but they all prefer to hunt on their own through Locanto, S. A. Etc.

RedAlloy
01-24-18, 03:06
Any review on MILF Simran from bhosari. Digit ending 524.

RockeySmith
01-24-18, 04:08
Firstly,

Thank you DannyJohn and RonyShet for the contact. Rony I owe you 1 contact which I will send in the night.

Now, down to business. This girl's phone was switched off for quite some time. I tried diligently for 15 days and finally it was on. Did the usual chit-chat and fixed to meet up at S Hotel (previously V Lodge). Booked the room and she arrived in 20 minutes. She is fair, pleasantly plump, and tall. Johnny approved. After intro and money exchange, started with the massage. It was okay. Not Thai quality. She turned me over and played with Johnny for some time. She was ready for B2B and stripped down. Man, this chick had some 'cushion for pushin'. I couldn't hold it anymore and asked for BJ. It was a CBJ, and quite decent. Then I laid her over and snaked up in between her thunder thighs for DATY. Clean pussy. No smell. I went on for a good 10 minutes till she came. She was happy now and raring to go. Started in doggy and seeing that big round butt bent over, made me crazy. Pumped her hard. The mirrored wall next to the bed made it even more awesome as I could myself and her face contorted in pleasure.Hello HornDogPuneKar,

Are you a writer bro. What a description. Really awesome!

I have been mongering silently for quite some time.

After reading your post, I have decided to get started now.

I have choice similar to you.

Please PM me the digits and pic if you have.

Siidharth
01-24-18, 06:06
all prefer to hunt on their own through Locanto, S. A. Etc.Hey,

Just saw your post and thought of commenting. Well, locanto is loaded with SP's posting ad as indies or then all scamster. Hardly you will come across a genuine indie and chances of her being good are next to nothing. And as far as SA is concerned, firstly you need to spend hefty amount on membership and still that doesn't guarantee you a catch. Besides girls on SA demand insane money buddy. Like 20/50 k, thinking about themselves to be some high end models. For me its so not worth it. Anyways to each his own. Happy mongering.

PuneMitra
01-24-18, 07:37
Looking for some fun in Pune. Please help me find some good girls.

RockeySmith
01-24-18, 07:37
Firstly,

Now, down to business. This girl's phone was switched off for quite some time. I tried diligently for 15 days and finally it was on. Did the usual chit-chat and fixed to meet up at S Hotel (previously V Lodge). Booked the room and she arrived in 20 minutes. She is fair, pleasantly plump, and tall. Johnny approved. After intro and money exchange, started with the massage. It was okay. Not Thai quality. She turned me over and played with Johnny for some time. She was ready for B2B and stripped down. Man, this chick had some 'cushion for pushin'. I couldn't hold it anymore and asked for BJ. It was a CBJ, and quite decent. Then I laid her over and snaked up in between her thunder thighs for DATY. Clean pussy. No smell. I went on for a good 10 minutes till she came. She was happy now and raring to go. Started in doggy and seeing that big round butt bent over, made me crazy. Pumped her hard. The mirrored wall next to the bed made it even more awesome as I could myself and her face contorted in pleasure. I even did a few American Psycho like poses in the mirror while humping her. Then I had her in missionary, and it was missionary accomplished as we both came hard. Then followed some light chit-chat, light touching and Baburao woke up.Hello HornDogPuneKar,

Are you a writer bro. What a description. Really awesome!

I have been mongering silently for quite some time.

After reading your post, I have decided to get started now.

I have choice similar to you.

Please PM me the digits and pic if you have.

Sitting Duck
01-24-18, 08:45
Got some pics from SP number ending 433 - attaching one of them here.

He quoted 15 k for ST and after bargaining went down to 10 k not lower.

But since Sunday he is not coming online on WA for what reason I don't know.

Anyone have any experience with this girl or SP?

This babe is certainly hottie looking.

Cheers,

SD.

Neel44
01-24-18, 09:46
Locanto has several ads in Pune for Afro babes, any body try any of these? ALl of then are based out of Pimple Gurav.Wastage of money & cum. Don't try total disappointment.

Jatintalwar
01-24-18, 10:22
Clear your inbox sir.

First of all thanks AquaGenius for sharing the contact.

Couple of weeks back.

Pros:

1. Decent boobs.

2. Superb BBBJ.

3. very nice GFE..

KrubyIndia
01-24-18, 10:36
Folks,

Been to S spa baner. Met the famous Miss A of Y Spa above the book store.

She is going back to her country on 31st. May not come as she already had 3 stints here. So not sure.

Had the regular stuff. Skipped the massage part this time.

Folks simple procedure if you happen to go there. Get into the room. When she comes just handover 2.5 K and rest she would understand. Complete B2B, BBBJ on the menu.

Good luck to everyone.

Tut Li
01-24-18, 17:47
Hey,

Just saw your post and thought of commenting. Well, locanto is loaded with SP's posting ad as indies or then all scamster. Hardly you will come across a genuine indie and chances of her being good are next to nothing. And as far as SA is concerned, firstly you need to spend hefty amount on membership and still that doesn't guarantee you a catch. Besides girls on SA demand insane money buddy. Like 20/50 k, thinking about themselves to be some high end models. For me its so not worth it. Anyways to each his own. Happy mongering.No man, instead of browsing ads on locanto, place decent and offering ad, many indes will respond.

And yes, SA is expensive but for my requirement (always LT and for beautiful chicks, SP quotes are horrible for LT), it's worth spending one time subscription to use it for multiple cities across the globe.

PardhuJoy
01-24-18, 18:27
Please check as this could be some useful info for you.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2528-Pune&p=2023244#post2023244.

Any review on MILF Simran from bhosari. Digit ending 524.

Atrimat
01-24-18, 19:40
I am writing much awaited probably first report on KiRN. I am sharing my experience. I had a wonderful GFE. She is good. She is well natured and knows how to please. And she does not rush into the things. This is by far my best experience so far. I am at the end of the day.

I had her at hotel suggested by her. On phone before coming and before the session, she was kind of talking less and kind of short & discrete. She opened up well during and after the session.

It was hot day and we had wash together. She did a lot of stimuli during bath including HJ & BJ during bath. I held myself. We had foreplay and fingering, sucking, kissing and so on. She responded well. She was touching Johnny all the time we had missionary. She is not tight below. The act was enjoyable as she was enjoying too. We enjoyed a bit of shower post session..Had a great session with Krn in this week & thoroughly enjoyed. It is at the same place and same time and same good memorable experience! This time more enjoyable with kisses on lips, DFK, and showing of kisses on me during the foreplay. She kissed on and around balls before BBJ and CBJ. The session ended with WOT and we had a wash after the session too. She is a real FGE SP far for me. W / R: yes.

I think second meeting after a gap. However, I have learned from mongering and this experience has refreshed and probably told me to stick to her rather than looking out for better experience which is sometimes futile. She has politely requested not to share her digits. So unless she says to, I can't share her digits now.

Aj1212
01-24-18, 20:33
Hi guys,

This is my 1st post here. Was looking for decent independent bird in Pune area. Had a bad experience with locanto SP's. So don't want to waste money & cum. Pm if anybody having direct numbers.

ASumit
01-25-18, 05:19
Located near lane 7. Booked an appointment for 60 mins.

Got assigned a thai therapist. She had a cute face. Massage was good and relaxing. Got a nice bum massage with sufficient hints.

Fixed a deal for HJ and TL. Sucked her perky boobs like anything. Tried to finger but she denied. Got a nice HJ and told her to suck my nipples while giving HJ. I don't know what happened she was biting and sucking my nipples vigorously felt extreme pain and pleasure both at the same time, I thought she is taking revenge on me after me sucking and biting her nipples too hard (LOL). Finally Johnny was milked.

Face: 7/10.

Tits: 8/10.

GFE: 7/10.

Place: 8/10.

Damage: 1.5 k counter for 60 minutes and 1.5 k to bird.

WaterBoy747
01-25-18, 07:27
Got some pics from SP number ending 433 - attaching one of them here.

He quoted 15 k for ST and after bargaining went down to 10 k not lower.

But since Sunday he is not coming online on WA for what reason I don't know.

Anyone have any experience with this girl or SP?

This babe is certainly hottie looking.

Cheers,

SD.I strongly feel it's the Uzbek chick I had in Chennai a couple of months back. She's been doing the rounds all over India I presume. For what it's worth, she looks at least 7 years older than this particular picture. Put on a considerable amount of weight as well so don't expect the same tight body from the pic. But very good GFE though. Doesn't do BBJ, DFK or anal. Every position she'd kindly oblige.

Cheers.

Sanev75
01-25-18, 07:51
Had a great session with Krn in this week & thoroughly enjoyed. It is at the same place and same time and same good memorable experience! This time more enjoyable with kisses on lips, DFK, and showing of kisses on me during the foreplay. She kissed on and around balls before BBJ and CBJ. The session ended with WOT and we had a wash after the session too. She is a real FGE SP far for me. W / R: yes.

I think second meeting after a gap. However, I have learned from mongering and this experience has refreshed and probably told me to stick to her rather than looking out for better experience which is sometimes futile. She has politely requested not to share her digits. So unless she says to, I can't share her digits now.Does her number ends with 166? If yes can you pm me? Would like to ask few things about her.

AndyShah
01-25-18, 14:00
Hey guys,

I am in Pune till tomorrow, can any one give any info of a descent indies.

I had requested before. Awaiting info.

Joy2018
01-26-18, 12:28
Tried one spa near [Names in Code Deleted by Admin].

Nothing good to mention.

Only HJ for 500.

Counter charges_1100.

WIR- only if I am in that area and have a low budget.

Please pm if somebody have any info about a spa in above area.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove names written in code. Please do not post names written in code in the Forum. You're not fooling anyone. If the average forum member can interpret the name, then so can anyone else. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

BumBumlbee
01-26-18, 13:21
Hi guys,

This is been pending from long time. I did this in December.

I am a silent reader of this forum just had one post. This is my 2nd.

Again thanks to ISG members for posting enough guidelines and precautions to be taken while dealing with SP.

Got I contact of a SP from LOC. Called him for the details. After discussion he send me the girls pic on wa. I replied him with the girls pic which I selected for ST.

He asked me to come to a lodge near a famous hotel (name same as lake) near Hinjewadi flyover. After reaching there the person at the counter directed me to the room, found the same chick was waiting there. She asked to pay the amount first. I was little bit nervous but she made me comfortable. We did some chit chat she told me she is from Mumbai and all.

The session started with smooching, it was deep and intense she looked more hungry than me, I asked her that I would like to undress her, she agreed happily. Got her on my lap and started undressing her by pressing her boobs fro behind, first removed the top kept the Bra as it is, don't know but that excites me a lot. Then pressed her ass from top, looked a bit firm.

I asked her for BJ for which sh asked me to wash it first. The BJ was ok type as she was asking are you feeling better after every 2-3 sucks that was a little bit disappointment there.

After that not cool BJ we proceed with WOT pos, Well now she showed some skills she was riding like a hell, like a perfect cowgirls moving rhythmically and more imp not asking anything in between. Enjoyed a lot, at one point I thought not to stop her and finish in same pos but her ass was very nice and round. We switched the pos to DOG style. Her ass was firm and round. Enjoyed pressing her ass more than stroking her. After few minutes came in the same pos.

That girl was nice never mentioned about time or to hurry. Asked her personal no to which she denied politely saying if I want to be with her contact the sp again, she only share once she build the trust after 2-3 meetings. She also mentioned jokingly if I want to see her wild side book her for full night.

I looking forward to have her for night.

Her stats are as below.

Face 6/10.

Boobs 7/10 - Not much big, but not saggy also.

Ass: 8/10 lovely (no anal though).

WIR. Yes, can't share her pic right now, but will sure once I got the membership.

Damage: 5 K +500 fro room (they asked me to pay for it).

Sitting Duck
01-26-18, 14:32
I strongly feel it's the Uzbek chick I had in Chennai a couple of months back. She's been doing the rounds all over India I presume. For what it's worth, she looks at least 7 years older than this particular picture. Put on a considerable amount of weight as well so don't expect the same tight body from the pic. But very good GFE though. Doesn't do BBJ, DFK or anal. Every position she'd kindly oblige.

Cheers.Thanks for your post.

I wonder why the SP is offline since Sunday morning though. He pinged me on Friday then WA shows "last seen Sunday 11 am". Hope it's not some LE action or something!

Sitting Duck
01-26-18, 14:35
I just noticed Pallavi is no longer visible / online on my WA and my messages are not getting delivered to her either.

I was just trying to send her a Hello, when I noticed this.

Same for others or just me?

Zirco
01-26-18, 14:53
So finally decided to make use of the info from this forum. Visited M spa in Warje as some one had posted about getting extras there. Got a voucher from nB and took an appointment for the afternoon. The spa itself is really nice and they treat you well. Didn't ask whether I can pick the birds as I this was my first time. Was assigned a Ms L. She is thai and can barely speak english. Got started with the massage. She is good at massage. Got chatting as she has a wonderful smile.

Was thoroughly enjoying the massage when while on my back she took off my dispo and asked if it is fine! I just laughed and said take it off entirely but she said she can't. She was also speaking in whispers so I wasn't sure about the spa policy. But anyways, her touches gave hints so I did ask for extras. She said 4 k for HJ and that includes me kissing her but no DFK. Negotiated and got them both for 2 k. She kept looking at the door which means the spa itself doesn't subscribe to extras and maybe risky. She was good at the HJ, although I would have loved more. I offered her 5k for FS outcall which she rejected initially. But ended up taking my number. I really liked her. Perfect smooth skin, lovely face and smile, very cheerful. Would love to keep going back to her but not in the spa.

RockeySmith
01-26-18, 18:07
Hello guys,

This site, forums and members are really awesome. You all rock.

I am a free minded person. I like freedom but our society has lot of limitations over individual freedom in context to our sex lives.

And this site has given pond of water to all thirsty deers in a desert. Thank you ISG.

I enjoyed sexual freedom in Amsterdam while my Europe tour. It was great experience.

You know, I think these sexual encounters are necessary.

Previously I used to be an introvert person. After Amsterdam I opened up.

Now I am gonna go forward on this path in India. Thanks to seniors who shared nice indies with me.

More indies are welcome I can share some in exchange.

Take care and play safe.

RedAlloy
01-26-18, 18:34
Does her number ends with 166? If yes can you pm me? Would like to ask few things about her.I think her number ends with 1880. Not good looking. Plump lady. Only comes at Surya hotel.

RockeySmith
01-27-18, 02:48
Hi,

Discovered this genuine Inde HW. Has anyone tried her. Ready for outcall for 6 k.

Didn't try her right away because of average looks & no anal.

Let me know about experience if anyone has tried.Hey dude,

Did you try her?

Looking at your description she seems to be genuine.

Post the FR if you have already tried her.

Her figure looks nice, PM me her digits. I will like to try her.

BophSep
01-27-18, 04:09
The msg which I have send has been delivered although she has not replied to it, last seen is not seen as she have done the setting and not opted for it. Regards.

I just noticed Pallavi is no longer visible / online on my WA and my messages are not getting delivered to her either.

I was just trying to send her a Hello, when I noticed this.

Same for others or just me?

RockeySmith
01-27-18, 06:18
I got a girl from matrimony site.

She is not legally divorced and will not be.

33 age living in Chinchwad.

I can share contact if you can share cheap contact (have common sense and don't give me budhwar peth).Hello Rohan,

Please share details of Chinchwad lady from matrimony site.

I can share a good looking well maintained Marathi MILF from Baner in exchange.

Kiran1411
01-27-18, 07:09
If I may, SA is? Sorry if it is already in there, tried RTFF and could not find it.

No man, instead of browsing ads on locanto, place decent and offering ad, many indes will respond.

And yes, SA is expensive but for my requirement (always LT and for beautiful chicks, SP quotes are horrible for LT), it's worth spending one time subscription to use it for multiple cities across the globe.

CoolPuneGuest
01-27-18, 07:32
I think her number ends with 1880. Not good looking. Plump lady. Only comes at Surya hotel.Can any ISG bro do comparison between Kiran & Ritu, I'd tried Kiran, quite satisfactory service, VFM, not tried Ritu yet, planning shortly, but Price diff is 1:2 (2. 5 K:5 K).

NeroDie
01-27-18, 13:20
Hi guys,

This is been pending from long time. I did this in December.

I am a silent reader of this forum just had one post. This is my 2nd.

Again thanks to ISG members for posting enough guidelines and precautions to be taken while dealing with SP.

Got I contact of a SP from LOC. Called him for the details. After discussion he send me the girls pic on wa. I replied him with the girls pic which I selected for ST.

He asked me to come to a lodge near a famous hotel (name same as lake) near Hinjewadi flyover. After reaching there the person at the counter directed me to the room, found the same chick was waiting there. She asked to pay the amount first. I was little bit nervous but she made me comfortable. We did some chit chat she told me she is from Mumbai and all..Provide contact details.

Greetings,

Jackson

Zirco
01-27-18, 13:32
Can any ISG bro do comparison between Kiran & Ritu, I'd tried Kiran, quite satisfactory service, VFM, not tried Ritu yet, planning shortly, but Price diff is 1:2 (2. 5 K:5 K).I am trying Ritu today. Could you share Krns digits on PM? Will then be able to give you a comparison.

KingRick9
01-27-18, 15:03
What would you guys suggest to pay for a full night. Seem to have got a decent bird.

Kp6305
01-27-18, 16:58
If I may, SA is? Sorry if it is already in there, tried RTFF and could not find it.Site, about sugar baby and sugar dad.

Google for more.

Tut Li
01-27-18, 17:11
If I may, SA is? Sorry if it is already in there, tried RTFF and could not find it.It's seeking arrangement website. It's sugar babe website. Not so popular in India, but in other countries, it is widely used. Even for pay per meet.

MahendraBahuba
01-28-18, 05:15
Hi bro,

I believe she is currently in Dubai for a trip. Someone posted this info few days back.

The msg which I have send has been delivered although she has not replied to it, last seen is not seen as she have done the setting and not opted for it. Regards.

Tut Li
01-28-18, 05:58
The msg which I have send has been delivered although she has not replied to it, last seen is not seen as she have done the setting and not opted for it. Regards.Looks like she might have blocked sittingduck as his messages are delivered.

Tut Li
01-28-18, 06:08
What would you guys suggest to pay for a full night. Seem to have got a decent bird.It depends on what's the background of a chick. I had best LT for almost 15 hours (multiple times) at 5-6 k as chick was very new to trade and almost half of my age.

Where as in few cases it went to 20 k also, as I always look for minimum 12-14 hours LT with nice and presentable company to roam around in Pune. And for few chicks, I don't mind giving 15-20 k as they are worth spending every penny.

Praks111
01-28-18, 06:11
I tried reaching her too maybe it was 20th. But she said she is at Dubai and returning after a fortnight.

Looks like she might have blocked sittingduck as his messages are delivered.

Bond Bond
01-28-18, 06:25
Please get a subscription and share your experiences. We will definitely share details once you have shared your experiences.

Hi guys,

This is my 1st post here. Was looking for decent independent bird in Pune area. Had a bad experience with locanto SP's. So don't want to waste money & cum. Pm if anybody having direct numbers.

NishantNsk
01-28-18, 11:04
I am visitor to Pune, And found ad on Lcnto digit ends with 147. Talked to her she said message and full service available for 3k to 5k.

Any help will be appreciated.

It will be my first time so want to get cheated or fell in any bad situations.

KnottyBoy18
01-28-18, 16:04
Tut Li,

Boss can you clear your inbox? I would like to ask you a few questions and get your help in Pune.

It depends on what's the background of a chick. I had best LT for almost 15 hours (multiple times) at 5-6 k as chick was very new to trade and almost half of my age.

Where as in few cases it went to 20 k also, as I always look for minimum 12-14 hours LT with nice and presentable company to roam around in Pune. And for few chicks, I don't mind giving 15-20 k as they are worth spending every penny.

Atrimat
01-28-18, 19:08
I think her number ends with 1880. Not good looking. Plump lady. Only comes at Surya hotel.Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I like Kirn's attitude the most. And she is not plump as one may think. So overall after mongering experience gained over the time, I think she is good. Attitude is everything I feel. Rest it changes from person to person.

Tut Li
01-28-18, 19:21
Tut Li,

Boss can you clear your inbox? I would like to ask you a few questions and get your help in Pune.Cleared PM.

Victor Bhai
01-29-18, 09:33
Hey all,

Hope things have been great here!

Been off the site for a while. Things here in Pune doesn't seem to have improved a lot. Nevertheless, nice to see many joining and sharing the experiences.

I am open to sharing the contacts I have earned / explored thru various channels. In case if any one wants any contacts, do ask for specific ones instead of asking for any (at least read thru other forum posts).

Anyone willing to share any new inde contacts? Collaboration is a key here in the forum.

Seniors whom I have interacted the the past, you guys have been superhelpful, thanks for that.

Scored a couple of spa contacts as well, unfortunately most have them have left for their home country.

Look forward to have an interaction with like minded folks here.

Cheers!

Bond123
01-29-18, 10:02
Hi bros,

This weekend was looking for some fun and decided to visit the country spa located in famous mall at hadapsar. Booked appointment on call and went to the mall. To my horror I found out that no ATM machine was working in the whole mall. I was getting late so I reported to the reception and the lady at the reception asked the usual details and then paid the counter charges she guided me inside. I had only 300 cash with me. I went inside and didn't wear the dispo and after sometime in comes the tinny beautiful thai lady. As soon as she came in I gave a smile and she reciprocated with a smile and I asked her name and she asked are you coming for the first time for which I told no. Then I just hugged her and kissed on neck she giggled and then told me to lye on the table. She started massaging the back while she was massaging I was rubbing her legs and thighs and I was pressing them. Once she done with the back of the trunk I told her to stop massage and I told I will do the massage. She sat on the edge of the table and told me to massage her shoulder and back I did it and she was enjoying it. I told her to lye on the table and started to do the back massage. I climbed on her and started doing the massage I was naked so I also touched my jhony to her back. After sometime I told her to sit and started massaging her back by hugging her I was noticing she was getting excited then I grabbed her and tried to kiss her she initially was hesitant but after another min I tried again this time she didn't regist I started kissing passionately she responded it was a long liplock & DFK. Then I pressed and sucked her boobs then did fucking motions without removing her lower dress (I wasn't carrying protection). Did motion for some time she was enjoying it. She didn't ask about money till now & now she asked me money I said no money as ATM was not working and I will do paytm after some glitches she agreed. Then I laid down she did handjob and had shower she helped me in shower then I left. I paid her 1.5k through paytm. She has shared number and ready to come out.

Cheers.

Aabhi33
01-29-18, 13:47
Hello all,

In touch with ri2 with digits 131.

Is she the one most talked Ritu in forum.

She is charging 7 K for ST and 20 K for Full night come to my place.

Please suggest are the charges OK or over priced.

Can someone help with her pic.

Need to confirm her for meeting.

Thanks in advance.

Sitting Duck
01-29-18, 13:53
Has anyone recently met this indi (pic attached) here? I guess she was active few years back but not sure about these days.

Found this pic on facebook.

Bond123
01-29-18, 17:57
Hello all,

Thanks in advance.Yes, bro last digits are of much talked Ritu.

Kiran1411
01-29-18, 18:17
Oh yeah. I now remember, I did try to register, but seemed a bit dicey for indian cities. Anyone had luck with it in India, specifically Pune / Mum / Hyderabad?

Site, about sugar baby and sugar dad.

Google for more.

Tut Li
01-29-18, 19:06
Has anyone recently met this indi (pic attached) here? I guess she was active few years back but not sure about these days.

Found this pic on facebook.She is Puja from yerawada. Check yogibane's old reports for majiwali lane or something. She is Muslim chick If I m not mistaken.

Tut Li
01-29-18, 19:07
Hello all,

Thanks in advance.Yes. She is the same. RTFF for damages before you agree.

RockeySmith
01-29-18, 19:52
Hello Seniors,

Does anyone have contacts of gujju lady Puja from pimple Saudagar and Nilakshi from a college which in near Pune station?

Tut Li
01-30-18, 03:56
Hello Seniors,

Does anyone have contacts of gujju lady Puja from pimple Saudagar and Nilakshi from a college which in near Pune station?Bro. Shared both numbers. But I think Puja (ending with 520) is out of trade. Nilakshi (ending with 013) meets only selected people.

Sitting Duck
01-30-18, 04:44
She is Puja from yerawada. Check yogibane's old reports for majiwali lane or something. She is Muslim chick If I m not mistaken.Cool, I guess she is north indian and not muslim as I have heard her speak on phone in Punjabi (or similar) language. Also went by name Priya Gupta earlier. Thanks.

I was wondering if anyone has had her recently, as I would like to know current damages and whether it is appropriate to contact her now on her main number ending 525 if anyone knows?

CodedGod
01-30-18, 06:00
Oh yeah. I now remember, I did try to register, but seemed a bit dicey for indian cities. Anyone had luck with it in India, specifically Pune / Mum / Hyderabad?These sites are a breeding grounds for cons. My experience is that the best info is available in these forums. You get the ideal cost and verified contacts. On the sites you are bound to be duped as pics shared are fake or photoshopped and the most important you have no idea if the girl is a dead fish or not.

Tut Li
01-30-18, 09:19
These sites are a breeding grounds for cons. My experience is that the best info is available in these forums. You get the ideal cost and verified contacts. On the sites you are bound to be duped as pics shared are fake or photoshopped and the most important you have no idea if the girl is a dead fish or not.Buddy. It depends on individuals. Like for me, verified indes are not a real turn on.

Best example is Ritu. I just got her number and chatted with her for sometime. Flow of mongers was very high and I decided not to meet her for the time being. In fact, I have shared her number with at least 20 guys with my ref.

(She must be wondering I m great guy sharing her with 20 people without even meeting her).

But now I don't feel like meeting her. In last 2 years, I lost the interest to try verified indes. Rather, I like to hunt new ones from different sites. Sometimes expensive but even chat or coffee meeting with them gives me hard on. And when something clicks, it always result in amazing time, be it hang out, drinks and dinner as well as sex.

Just wanted to say that. Different guys have different taste and requirements.

Mumbai Guy
01-30-18, 11:19
Anyone know if Sonia, the lady who had a place in new sangvi and used to provide girls at her place for short time sessions? I had many great sessions at her place till a few years ago. Wonder if she is still active. Had some gems like Monica and Prachi at her place.

DelhiHere
01-30-18, 14:27
Hi dear,

I hope you people are rocking here. I am in Pune for 2 days. And looking for help. Any indi or SP. I will reciprocate in Delhi.

Thanks.

Tut Li
01-30-18, 15:36
Cool, I guess she is north indian and not muslim as I have heard her speak on phone in Punjabi (or similar) language. Also went by name Priya Gupta earlier. Thanks.

I was wondering if anyone has had her recently, as I would like to know current damages and whether it is appropriate to contact her now on her main number ending 525 if anyone knows?Then I think I m talking about different one. Her number ends with 978.

Tut Li
01-30-18, 16:49
Hi dear,

I hope you people are rocking here. I am in Pune for 2 days. And looking for help. Any indi or SP. I will reciprocate in Delhi.

Thanks.Check pm. Shared 3 sps. Bargain hard, they work in unity and very tuff to bargain.

WilliamTell789
01-30-18, 17:49
Found an ad on Loc a few days ago:

"Trisha 23 year old independent girl, my fee is 15 k for two hours and 25 k for 5 hours I don't have place and you need to host in a good star hotel. I don't share my phone number and only faceless pic I share that too when I know meeting is confirm. I take booking only a day advance so if you have any plan late ping me that time."

I had replied about 2 weeks ago, but just heard back from her.

She did send me a pic through the private messages (attached). She's asking for my number and says she'll call me about 1 hour before the meeting.

The money seems too high and I am going to try to bring her down but I want to know if anyone has had her?

Any opinions?

PassionFruit39
01-31-18, 02:29
I spoke to a SP and booked a chick and finally agreed after few exchange on WA. The chick called me directly and appointment was booked in a nearby hotel. I went into the room with here and started kissing her around the neck and she responded well. Had a good 30 minutes session with BBBJ of course CBJ in this case was li'l back taking but otherwise had a gud GFE. Her name ends up with Son. A. Overall damage 5K for ST. Seniors PM me any decent numbers with reasonable cost. I could share back some good ones I have.

Tut Li
01-31-18, 02:56

"Trisha 23 year old independent girl, my fee is 15 k for two hours and 25 k for 5 hours I don't have place and you need to host in a good star hotel. I don't share my phone number and only faceless pic I share that too when I know meeting is confirm. I take booking only a day advance so if you have any plan late ping me that time."

She did send me a pic through the private messages (attached). She's asking for my number and says she'll call me about 1 hour before the meeting.

The money seems too high and I am going to try to bring her down but I want to know if anyone has had her?

Any opinions?She used to respond to few locanto ads by the user ID "taniluv92". She is petite sexy chick, but quotes are very high, 10-12 k 2 pops few hours is a good deal for her.

NileshBoy
01-31-18, 06:40
She is good but max pay 12 k don't pay more than that.

Regards.

Any opinions?

RockeySmith
01-31-18, 06:45
Bro. Shared both numbers. But I think Puja (ending with 520) is out of trade. Nilakshi (ending with 013) meets only selected people.Thanks anyways for sharing the info.

PbForU
01-31-18, 12:17
Hi guys,

I have lost my phone I lost my all the contacts.

Can anyone share good Indi or trusted Sp contacts from Pimple saudagar or Wakad area.

Thanks and regards.

PbForu.

Kishor8084
01-31-18, 13:53

Any opinions?This is too much money. 5 K for ST she is deserved. Save hard earned money dude.

BrittleNut
01-31-18, 14:15

Any opinions?Those are kind or rates charged by small time TV actresses. Paying so much would just havoc the market for other players. I know it is natural and instinctive to agree with whatever charges a hot WG quotes but hold your horses. You can get a lot more out of your money. Just to do little more research.

Rommee
01-31-18, 15:23
Tried it for the first time. It's in baner they have good Thai girls. I was assigned with a petite looking girl. After 30 min of massage she asked if I needed extras. Asked for her rates quoted 3.5 k for B2B. Hadn't taken so much of cash along with me just had 1.5 k. So she said only HJ. She gave a good one was allowed to lick her boob's. Thai girls do know the perfect way to GV HJ. Enjoyed. Will definitely visit again.

Request seniors to share some good indies / SPs number.

DelhiHere
01-31-18, 17:25
Hi,

I am from Delhi and I would like to thank kalpesh. Rahulvasai. Bulldozer788. Tut li. And if I forgot anyone.

Special thanks to Joy2018 and Skypzap.

First off all you all might have heard our great big bro Rahul. In Delhi forum. He is unconditional helpful.

Tut li. Bhai I heard same for you. But I went to K Goan and S spa. As advised by our friend from Pune.

Counter charge was high. 2k. Negotiates to 1.5.

Assign a slim Thai. Looking average. Since I am new to city went ahead. And got surprised 3 k just for B2B. Which is available in every alternate spa. In 1 k or max. If girl is cute 1.5.

Any went ahead to just see. A lot heard city Pune. After bargaining paid 2.5.

And in reply. Was just 500 what you can get in Delhi.

Anyway. Pune is dry.

Help: if you are looking for full night encounter (if you think so) book a flight come to Delhi. You will get 6 k. 8 k or max 10 k for night. And too girl like Ritu or Pallavi.

Sorry bro Pune is so expensive.

PussyPanda
01-31-18, 17:36
Mate,

Don't waste your time on this. She used to go by name 'taniluv' earlier. She doesn't turn up even if meeting decided beforehand.

Any opinions?

Nikhg
02-01-18, 04:51
Hi,

I am currently in Pune for a couple of weeks. Any help with some good aunties or housewives will be helpful. Please share some contacts will do the same. Thanks.

ButockMann
02-01-18, 05:38
Typically Thai babes are employed in various spa chains for their massage skills. Being employed by chain, there are restrictions on what they can offer inside the spas. Invariably these babes are moms, with kid left back home with their moms. Being moms, typically age group is in thirties with a few exceptions, also one should expect stretch marks and sagging boobs. They are invariably professional and moms which makes them very clear minded about their money targets, hence one should expect B2B in 3k + range anywhere! I visited one such chain spa near planet fashion on Baner road, Spotted one miss P 24 yr old thai, has 4 yr old kid Fair, broad face 3 k full nude B2B but doesn't allow touching to nether world. Can suck boobs, b2 b however smooching with resistance When tried to reduce rate by 500 rs she offered " not full nude but with her pantie on". Being mom, boobs typically become bit pendulous, though not totally Flat tummy, slightly roundish with deep navel but stretch marks can be seen Opted FR 1250 for 45 min Balinese. The babe does mention that full nude can't be for full 45 min, may be 10-15 min and soon reduced to HJ.

Butni Da
02-01-18, 07:10
Hi fellas,

Need your reviews on attached birds. Trying a new SP so not sure. Pics are definitely photoshoped and the asking price is 5 K ST. Anybody had tried them earlier?

BD.

Victor Bhai
02-01-18, 07:11
Hello fellas,

Recently got a couple of contacts in Pune. Called and contacted a lady named Divya from Kothrud area (number ending 040).

A lady, should be in 30's, HW, decent and presentable. Contacted her and decided to meet first and then if things are ok, then to proceed for the deed.

She doesn't have a place, and is based in Kothrud, hence planned for a meeting convenient for both. Meet at a local restaurant and then proceeded to a hotel.

Though she's in 30's, large boobs (not huge), decently dressed, looks fair-wheatish.

After getting comfortable, the deed started. She's good, not a time watcher independent. Everything was on the menu, thought I am not into anal, didn't go for it. Clean shaven, no odour, nice body (a little healthy, but not fat).

Started with DFK, followed by BBBJ, wot, doggy and missionary. Enjoyed every bit of time spent with her.

Downside is that she doesn't have a place of her own for the deed and is only available in the day.

Looks- 6/7.

Body- 7.

Attitude- 9.

Charges- 6 k.

Keep exploring.

Cheers!

KenTheRockstar
02-01-18, 08:56
Guys,

Is she still active? If anyone is still connected with her, please share her digits? I have her old number which is switched off for pretty long time now.

AkPune
02-01-18, 09:02
Hi guys,

I was active in this group 4 years ago with a different ID which I lost as didn't used for a long time. I was in Mumbai that time. Recently shifted to Pune.

Here comes my 1st post.

Yesterday I was having free time so thought to visit some spa. I went to S. Spa at Baner to fish some thai babe. It was my first time at that spa and also in Pune. A thai girl named Ms. M came. I went for swedish massage and paid 1500 at the counter. I was silent during massage. After 15-20 minutes she herself asked me for extra service. She asked me to pay 3 K for services which was settled for 2500. She looked in a hurry but I asked her to slow down. It was good experience to get her completely naked on your body and giving you lovely HJ. Overall experience was good.

Total damage was 1500 + 2500 which was on higher side. Next time I'll surely bargain.

Adckbpu
02-01-18, 09:08
Buddy. It depends on individuals. Like for me, verified indes are not a real turn on.

Best example is Ritu. I just got her number and chatted with her for sometime. Flow of mongers was very high and I decided not to meet her for the time being. In fact, I have shared her number with at least 20 guys with my ref.

(She must be wondering I m great guy sharing her with 20 people without even meeting her).

But now I don't feel like meeting her. In last 2 years, I lost the interest to try verified indes. Rather, I like to hunt new ones from different sites. Sometimes expensive but even chat or coffee meeting with them gives me hard on. And when something clicks, it always result in amazing time, be it hang out, drinks and dinner as well as sex.

Just wanted to say that. Different guys have different taste and requirements.Really well said bro, and for Ritu thing it is very true as in my case also I have referred her to almost 10-15 and had tried her only once, and it almost becomes like mechanical thing when you go to her, the real fun is when you are able to hunt on your own and fun that you have is really good. And as the way you ended it different guys have different taste and different requirement.

Psycho26
02-01-18, 09:51
Hi,

I am new to Pune help can someone help with references, I heard a lot about Ritu if some senior member can get me connected Please PM, Also suggest some one, my budget is arnd 8 k and I have my own place, looking for ST-GFE.

Thanks guys,

Psycho!

GeorgeBush1
02-01-18, 10:14
Hey folks,

Hope you're going well.

Has anyone tried Supriya from Kharadi, HW advertises on Loc, digits ending 889 and 460. Pics on WA look okay, MILF-ish.

Any input shall be appreciated.

Cheers!

George.

Sanev75
02-01-18, 10:19
Anyone tried Shalini number ending 636 and kiran number ending 166.

Need some feedback or pointers for them.

Psycho26
02-01-18, 10:58
Like I said in my last FR, one more encounter with Ritu was due as a respect to her BJ skills, so took a plunge again. Good news is she is changing the premises soon and she was claiming the new one to be better.

The second time was obviously much better than previous one as we knew each other well by now and it was more ease in talking and actions. She new my preferences well and soon felt the warm mouth where it should be. It looks like she is on diet as she was fitter and little slimmer than some days back. Good.

Rest part was as usual. Long BBBJ then action and a happy ending after around an hour of hardwork. Both departed happy and contended..Can you share her digits also does she do outcalls?

SmartVvarma
02-01-18, 13:28
Yes, She was active. Had met her couple of times when she was active. She's settled now with a ex-airforce guy.

Play Safe.

Found this pic on facebook.

DavidP5
02-01-18, 14:24
It's dry.

I am still in hunt for some good spa in Pune. Have been to S spa baner, why spa aundh and many but still exploring different spas every time.

This one was complete dry, therapist was not a looker and anyway it didn't end up with any happy moments.

But she was very good in massage, I guess they have only 2 therapist one is local and other one is NE.

Anyway just to inform you guys that its a No if you need extras but for genuine massage its really good.

PbForU
02-01-18, 15:38
Good FR boss, Can you share her details on PM.

Hello fellas,

Recently got a couple of contacts in Pune. Called and contacted a lady named Divya from Kothrud area (number ending 040).

A lady, should be in 30's, HW, decent and presentable. Contacted her and decided to meet first and then if things are ok, then to proceed for the deed.

She doesn't have a place, and is based in Kothrud, hence planned for a meeting convenient for both. Meet at a local restaurant and then proceeded to a hotel.

Though she's in 30's, large boobs (not huge), decently dressed, looks fair-wheatish.

PussyPanda
02-01-18, 19:43
Please post some pics so that everyone here gets benefitted.

If you don't mind, please share contact, PM is active.

Hello fellas,

PussyPanda
02-01-18, 19:50
Had tried 2nd girl sometime back in Mumbai.

Actual is 60% of this heavily photoshopped pic.

Girl is hurried in deed with bit nakhras. Worth only 1 time with 3-4 k.

Hi fellas,

Need your reviews on attached birds. Trying a new SP so not sure. Pics are definitely photoshoped and the asking price is 5 K ST. Anybody had tried them earlier?

BD.

WilliamTell789
02-01-18, 19:54
Right, thanks. Anyway, she stopped replying when I tried to haggle over the price.

Mate,

Don't waste your time on this. She used to go by name 'taniluv' earlier. She doesn't turn up even if meeting decided beforehand.

TiaMoman
02-01-18, 20:06
Bhai,

Inbox is full. Can you clear off some messages please.

Hello fellas,

Vijay1986
02-02-18, 03:03
Hi folks,

Recently, I have taken subscription and was looking for good Indies and preferably housewife. Please can you share the contact. I can share few of Pune and Hyderabad.

RockLol
02-02-18, 06:43
Hi,

I am fairly new to the mongering scene and have always made it a point to use protection when engaging with women I have never known before. However, one thing that has always been bothering me is how will I know if a condom has "leaked" (I am pretty sure I will know it when it breaks but what about if it were to leak? Should I be worried and get tested every time I have sex with another person? I would really appreciate senior's input here.

Regards,

RockLoL.

Victor Bhai
02-02-18, 07:51
Inbox cleared.

Also share a good inde contact when you would ask.

Bhai,

Inbox is full. Can you clear off some messages please.

RockeySmith
02-02-18, 09:14
Hey bro RohanDe,

Wanted to share details you asked but your PM is full.

Please clear and let me know.

KnottyBoy18
02-02-18, 12:29
So I finally landed in Pune and got in touch with SP Raj over WA. He sent me pic of a bird who called herself Mona (not sure if it is real name or not). She said she was a Muslim girl and visiting Pune. She is originally from Delhi but lives in Goa now. Looks wise she has a pretty face and eyes but on the fatter side so that was a turn off. However she does talk well and was overall fun to hang out with.

She got to my hotel in the evening and we chit chatted for sometime (this girl loves to talk) and shared a drink. Then she proceeded to undress herself and looking at her awesome boobs really turned me on. She was not shaved so that was another turn off (even though I had asked the SP to specifically get this done). She does a pretty nice BBBJ and DFK was decent too. DATY was not fun since she was not shaved. We tried several different positions and after fucking her for 30 minutes she started getting horny and was ready to cum. Since the condoms were not very comfortable, I had to change it and she was ready to ride me without one at one stage since she was so horny.

However after she came, she became impatient and kept asking me to cum. So that was not fun either. So overall a indifferent experience with some nice things and some not so nice.

Overall- 6/10.

Face- 8/10.

Body- 6/10.

BBBJ- 7/10.

DFK- 7/10.

WIR. Probably not since I have left Pune now and perhaps my expectations were more.

Unfortunately I deleted her pix from my phone so can't upload one.

Stay safe brothers. Till next time.

Psycho26
02-02-18, 12:58
Hello mongers,

This is My first FR so sorry for the vernacular, Firstly due thanks to Mr. PussyPanda for the contact.

Coming back, I messaged her yesterday at 1.15 am (She later asked if I messaged her at night- so I think better avoid late night msgs) and she replied in morning, I asked her to come to my place and she agreed asking for 10 k (2 shots). After having read so many Inflation are's I bargained and made it at 7.5 k + travel (2 Shots ST). So I met her at my place at 3 pm, we talked a lot (since I prefer it) she is pretty good at adjusting and can have decent conversations after a chit chat of 15 odd minutes we went ahead to have a bath (Man her shower BJ is freaking awesome). Later we came back She gave a deep BJ and then I took my turn, her boobs are Plumed and milky soft and you surely can try DATY on her (I did). Rest of part has been told by many in much better way, I would give you some suggestions instead.

Where to meet:

If its your first time try your place, you would rather be comfortable.

What to expect:

She will sure give you amazing GFE experience, although its up to you how comfortable you make her feel. (age factor is there).

Cost: ST at her place try 6.5 K (2 shots) at your place 7-8 K. Depending upon Jhonny!

Will I refer. Yes if your are new to it and shy I'll probably try LT with her so any suggestions on cost?

Chao,

P$ycho.

AkashMal
02-02-18, 14:00
Hello,

Just wanted to check if anyone going to HL spa which is in KP lane number 7. It was very famous 1 year ago when I used to go regularly but not tried after that. And now suddenly seeing so much advertisement via whatsapp as they are sending me new offers everyday by whatsapp.

Let me know feedback if anyone tried.

Thanks.

SecretAdmirs5
02-02-18, 15:18
I think her number ends with 1880. Not good looking. Plump lady. Only comes at Surya hotel.How friendly is Suryah (Older Varsh) nowadays. I had been there earlier but after some negative post didn't go back there for a check in.

RajKing
02-02-18, 19:47
Hello mongers,

Thought of contacting SP 125 thru WA.

But inactive for past two days.

Any help?

MahendraBahuba
02-03-18, 03:28
Better luck next time bro.

So I finally landed in Pune and got in touch with SP Raj over WA. He sent me pic of a bird who called herself Mona (not sure if it is real name or not). She said she was a Muslim girl and visiting Pune. She is originally from Delhi but lives in Goa now. Looks wise she has a pretty face and eyes but on the fatter side so that was a turn off. However she does talk well and was overall fun to hang out with.

She got to my hotel in the evening and we chit chatted for sometime (this girl loves to talk) and shared a drink. Then she proceeded to undress herself and looking at her awesome boobs really turned me on. She was not shaved so that was another turn off (even though I had asked the SP to specifically get this done). She does a pretty nice BBBJ and DFK was decent too. DATY was not fun since she was not shaved. We tried several different positions and after fucking her for 30 minutes she started getting horny and was ready to cum. Since the condoms were not very comfortable, I had to change it and she was ready to ride me without one at one stage since she was so horny..

HelloPune
02-03-18, 11:38
Typically Thai babes are employed in various spa chains for their massage skills. Being employed by chain, there are restrictions on what they can offer inside the spas. Invariably these babes are moms, with kid left back home with their moms. Being moms, typically age group is in thirties with a few exceptions, also one should expect stretch marks and sagging boobs. They are invariably professional and moms which makes them very clear minded about their money targets, hence one should expect B2B in 3k + range anywhere! I visited one such chain spa near planet fashion on Baner road, Spotted one miss P 24 yr old thai, has 4 yr old kid Fair, broad face 3 k full nude B2B but doesn't allow touching to nether world. Can suck boobs, b2 b however smooching with resistance When tried to reduce rate by 500 rs she offered " not full nude but with her pantie on". Being mom, boobs typically become bit pendulous, though not totally Flat tummy, slightly roundish with deep navel but stretch marks can be seen Opted FR 1250 for 45 min Balinese. The babe does mention that full nude can't be for full 45 min, may be 10-15 min and soon reduced to HJ.Hi,

Please share her number I am searching for contacts since many years in Pune.

Greetings,

Jackson

Adckbpu
02-03-18, 13:11
Yes bro same stuff. I got the same pics and was like so much if a difference and I dropped the plan. No clue whatsoever why such a huge diff.Dear Rohan bro,

Please clear your inbox trying to message you but it says your Inbox in full.

Rocquer
02-03-18, 16:50
The last time about a year ago, Pallavi used to charge 6 k per session and 12 for night. She is now asking for 7 K per session and 20 FR night. . Worth it? Appreciate if seniors can share some new Indie digits. Thanks in advance.

CoolDude0715
02-03-18, 18:23
Hello,

Can some of senior members please share any Marathi HW contact?

I have recently taken membership so do not have contact to return but will definitely share an FR.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards.

Hunter0077
02-03-18, 18:58
The last time about a year ago, Pallavi used to charge 6 k per session and 12 for night. She is now asking for 7 K per session and 20 FR night. . Worth it? Appreciate if seniors can share some new Indie digits. Thanks in advance.Bro,

Take a return flight to Delhi and there you will find better service and awesome looks than Pallavi also you will save a lot of cash. Don't go for her you will only spoil your mood and waste cash with Pallavi.

Adckbpu
02-03-18, 19:26
Bro,

Take a return flight to Delhi and there you will find better service and awesome looks than Pallavi also you will save a lot of cash. Don't go for her you will only spoil your mood and waste cash with Pallavi.Very true if you want for LT Delhi trip would be way cheaper I had took her service once and never ever felt to repeat her and many of the time it depends on her mood that how she will behave with you.

DannyJohn1981
02-03-18, 20:02
Called Pallavi on this Friday, to my surprise she asked 10 k for ST and 15 k for 2.

Earlier she was charging 6 k, that was bit on higher side but 10 k is just too much.

Hoping to get some help from seniors here for other indie's in Pune.

The last time about a year ago, Pallavi used to charge 6 k per session and 12 for night. She is now asking for 7 K per session and 20 FR night. . Worth it? Appreciate if seniors can share some new Indie digits. Thanks in advance.

Bond123
02-04-18, 07:26
Called Pallavi on this Friday, to my surprise she asked 10 k for ST and 15 k for 2.

Earlier she was charging 6 k, that was bit on higher side but 10 k is just too much.

Hoping to get some help from seniors here for other indie's in Pune.Ya that rate is too high for her. She has passed her prime.

Maddy Patil
02-04-18, 07:45
Hello friends,

What is Ritu's exact charges, some say's its 5 k some says its 6.5 k?

Hunter0077
02-04-18, 08:15

Hoping to get some help from seniors here for other indie's in Pune.Bro,

There are some foolish idiots who will be willing to pay her even that amount, won't be surprising at all. When Ritu is better than her in both looks and service. I would only suggest to newbies that Pallavi is not more than 3 k. Trust me.

RockeySmith
02-04-18, 18:11
Hello friends,

What is Ritu's exact charges, some say's its 5 k some says its 6.5 k?5 K for one shot and 7 K for two shots ST.

She quotes more but she negotiates to above standard charges easily without much nakhara.

Request all to not to raise her charges.

SmoothLover
02-04-18, 18:35
She charges 5 k for a single session mate, not more.

Hello friends,

What is Ritu's exact charges, some say's its 5 k some says its 6.5 k?

Sanev75
02-05-18, 05:29
Hi,

Please share her number I am searching for contacts since many years in Pune.Dude,

There is no spoon feeding over here. You have to hunt your own food only best advice to you is. Read through old pages and will get lots of hints which can get you started.

Once you out first gear. Show your driving (FR) and contribute to forum. This is how you will get momentum. And build confidence.

Then you can reciprocate. Share contacts.

Let me know if it helps to you.

P.S. There are some seniors who can help you to get first shot. Try using some spas initially.

Maverick4979
02-05-18, 07:36
Brothers,

I'm in Pune this week. This is my first time here so don't have any contacts. Could you please share some SPs and Indies number over PM.

I can be of help in Manila, Tokyo, Budapest and Mexico if ever you need.

JamesN
02-05-18, 07:50
Can I get her digits.

She got to my hotel in the evening and we chit chatted for sometime (this girl loves to talk) and shared a drink. Then she proceeded to undress herself and looking at her awesome boobs really turned me on. She was not shaved so that was another turn off (even though I had asked the SP to specifically get this done). She does a pretty nice BBBJ and DFK was decent too. DATY was not fun since she was not shaved. We tried several different positions and after fucking her for 30 minutes she started getting horny and was ready to cum. Since the condoms were not very comfortable, I had to change it and she was ready to ride me without one at one stage since she was so horny..

VJKrishna2008
02-05-18, 08:03
Guys,

Is she still active? If anyone is still connected with her, please share her digits? I have her old number which is switched off for pretty long time now.Wouldn't I love to find out, myself? I have been tempted to just go over to her place and check, may be leave a note. But I am not the staling kind.

I am sure that as she has lots of admirers, she is bound to contact someone if / when she returns.

DavidP5
02-05-18, 17:35
Didn't ask for any specific therapist and I got one badass.

A Thai with little extra pounds but cute and cooperative.

Started with normal massage and enjoyed initial 10 minutes without chitchat. She was on top touching all sensual parts and was trying to unmute my silence.

Rolled up her paint, was seating on my legs and massaging my back, oh fuck it was sensual.

Finally I opened up as don't wanted to waste more seconds. 4 K for B2B and BJ and everything you want but no FS. I laughed. Tried to bargain hard but couldn't get her below 3.5 K.

We went into bathroom and she cleaned my tool. I hold her tight there itself pushed her to wall and started kissing her on neck. She hugged me tight and and said I like your smell. Actually it was my perfume doing the magic.

She really liked the smell and asked brand name.

We came back to room and now she pushed me to wall and started licking me everywhere lips, chest, neck and I was just holding her hairs.

She went down there took my tool into her mouth and started BBJ. It went for around 30 sec and as I was about to come, I stopped her. Moved her towards the table hold her from back pressed her boobs hard and she was enjoying it moving her hands as well in motion and moaning sometimes. We did it for almost 5-7 min and then I asked her to lay down on table. Now I was on top licking her body from everywhere sucking her boobs. Her boobs were little saggy but handy and I did enjoy pressing them really hard.

She asked if you can massage me and I did following her style and fingered her in between and she was moaning really loud sometimes. Then she pulled me towards her and did french kiss and started licking my chest and was keep saying that I really liked your smell.

I was trying to hold my cum for so long as it was a complete sensual session and was taking little breaks as I know as soon as I cum she will stop though she didn't want me to cum early. She started licking balls and my tool from everywhere and I was feeling that wet touch of her tongue, fuck it was sensual.

Not over yet, and she still don't want me to cum hence she gave some rest to my tool again and coming towards top while licking my body from everywhere. Did a very long french kiss again while she was playing with my tool from one hand and I was just measuring her pussy from outside.

She finally went down, started very slowly but I finally came and she still said ohh you came so early. I said fuck you its almost 40 min and was not able to hold more than that.

We took bath together, she cleaned my tool and asked me to hold her from back while in shower. I didn't miss this chance as well, applied shampoo on her body specially boobs from back and was playing with them and she was really enjoying it.

Finally that fucking hot and sensual session got over.

Counter charges - 1 K.

To girl- 3.5 K.

DavidP5
02-06-18, 03:27
Guys,

In contact with one of the locanto girl she claimed to be indi. She didn't share her contact number and photo yet and we are still discussing the matter exchanging locanto massages.

First she said, She don't have place and don't like to go to hotels as well. But later she agreed to meet in a hotel.

No advance payments asked and charges are quite nominal 5 K for 3-4 hour. Her ad in locanto goes by name Tanvigupta18. Planning to meet in this week. Please let me know if anyone has contacted her earlier.

AbhiPatil
02-06-18, 06:47
Got a contact from a friend of one girl named Priyanka. Number ending with 460.

Any reviews on her?

EyesWitcher21
02-06-18, 08:00

Started with normal massage and enjoyed initial 10 minutes without chitchat. She was on top touching all sensual parts and was trying to unmute my silence.

Rolled up her paint, was seating on my legs and massaging my back, oh fuck it was sensual.

Finally I opened up as don't wanted to waste more seconds. 4 K for B2B and BJ and everything you want but no FS. I laughed. Tried to bargain hard but couldn't get her below 3.5 K.

We went into bathroom and she cleaned my tool. I hold her tight there itself pushed her to wall and started kissing her on neck. She hugged me tight and and said I like your smell. Actually it was my perfume doing the magic...Can you provide some hints to find the spa name?

Maddy Patil
02-06-18, 10:35

We went into bathroom and she cleaned my tool. I hold her tight there itself pushed her to wall and started kissing her on neck. She hugged me tight and and said I like your smell. Actually it was my perfume doing the magic.

She really liked the smell and asked brand name..That was a great session, but bro you didn't revealed What's your Perfume Brand & Name which turn her on.

DavidP5
02-06-18, 15:25
Can you provide some hints to find the spa name?Its the spa above bookstore. Girl name is miss A. They have two miss A but she is with some extra pounds.

Victor Bhai
02-06-18, 17:14
Fellas,

Got a lot of phone numbers requests for Divya and share the details with most of them. Was discussing in general with her and to my horror, got to know that fellow members behaved rudely, indecently, cheap talks and what not with her. She was super furious about the situation. She requested me not to share her details with anyone now (though I got a concurrence to share with a couple only).

Request to fellow members with whom I shared, please do not share the details further.

Take care and enjoy!

Hello fellas,

After getting comfortable, the deed started. She's good, not a time watcher independent. Everything was on the menu, thought I am not into anal, didn't go for it. Clean shaven, no odour, nice body (a little healthy, but not fat).

VelvetHard
02-07-18, 18:52
Hi folks,

Can some Pune mates guide me on some 3-4 star monger friendly hotel. PM will do. TIA.

PussyPanda
02-07-18, 19:11
Orchid K Nagar, VITS Balewadi. These covers both East and west side of city.

Hi folks,

Can some Pune mates guide me on some 3-4 star monger friendly hotel. PM will do. TIA.

Rocquer
02-07-18, 20:51
Hey Danny, does he digits end with 2013?

Johnny was in mood to get some new experience, got the Nilakshi contact on locanto, contacted her, she was available, so made the quick appointment.

Booked the hotel and asked her to come around 4 pm, she came 10 mins late but that's OK.

We started stripping slowly and had long DFK and then bathe together again with lot of DFK and cuddling.

Then on the bed had lot of BBBJ with rimming and light spanking on her wonderful ass, sadly she doesn't offer anal but that's OK.

Then we started 69 ended the first shot with CIM. She doesn't swallow.

Rested for sometime and then started again, this time deep throat BBBJ, followed by WOT and ended in missionary.

Overall rating,

Boobs- 5/10.

Pussy- 7/10.

Body- 7/10.

Expense- 1.9 k for hotel and 6 k for 2 shots.

Adckbpu
02-07-18, 21:32
Hey Danny, does he digits end with 2013?Yes bro her digits end with 2013, but she is no more active.

Joy2018
02-08-18, 14:11
Yes bro her digits end with 2013, but she is no more active.She is active.

Had a wonderful session with her last week.

Will post detail FR soon.

Thanks.

Mady7906
02-08-18, 16:43
Hello brother,

I well be visiting to the place this weekend.

It Will be of great help if you can share the contact as per the post.

I will be happy if I also cab be of any help to you in future.

Sincerely Thankful.

Mady7906.

Hello people,

I used to be a frequent visitor of BP but a bit out of touch. Want to visit today and was wondering where would I great value for money. And is it possible to get extras in BP? Also, noticed a reference to a food plaza. Can someone help me with that?

I also got a contact to share in case anyone wants. From Mpatta. In and out. Offering at 10 k per night but I have negotiated to 6 k. Face is good rest for me is great. Haven't yet tried but plan to soon so if anyone recognises her, let me know please.

Kktendulkar
02-08-18, 19:51
Hello brother,

I well be visiting to the place this weekend.

It Will be of great help if you can share the contact as per the post.

I will be happy if I also cab be of any help to you in future.

Sincerely Thankful.

Mady7906.Guys desperately need inde contacts. Have spent 4 out of 5 days searching for indes. Locanto. But no luck. Just 1 more day I am in Pune. Please assist at my login name at Yahoo dot com. I also tried calling Neelakshi. But she is not picking up phone since last 3 days. Pallavi quotes 15 k. Please help with good looking and good service ones.

Kktendulkar
02-08-18, 19:55
Guys,

In contact with one of the locanto girl she claimed to be indi. She didn't share her contact number and photo yet and we are still discussing the matter exchanging locanto massages.

First she said, She don't have place and don't like to go to hotels as well. But later she agreed to meet in a hotel.

No advance payments asked and charges are quite nominal 5 K for 3-4 hour. Her ad in locanto goes by name Tanvigupta18. Planning to meet in this week. Please let me know if anyone has contacted her earlier.Dear,

Did you meet her. Can you share contacts of good looking indes around. Please assist [Email address deleted by Admin].

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Joy2018
02-08-18, 20:25
Thanks to Dannyjohn1981 who shared Nilakshis contact.

Called her and fixed an appointment. Booked one hotel through Oyo. Good thing about meeting her is that she can share her ID at the hotel so no issue for check in.

She came 15 min late but was ok for me.

Had some cheet chat and then started the deed with DFK. She is good at it. Started undressing her while DFK and was looking sexy in red bra and red panty.

In next min we we're at our birthday suit. She was rubbing her body all over and it was really exciting. She then started with BBJ which is always a good part for me and she knows how to play her tongue over joney. I could not hold for long time and the first round was finished very quickly with BBj.

I think one should masterbate one hour prior to the did to hold long for the first round. (it's my personal opinion. Seniors can advise for any other better way to stay long for the first deed).

Had a shower together and then relaxed for 15-20 min.

Started again with DFK, boob sucking.

BBJ went for a long this time. Also enjoyed riming.

She has a very clean shaven pussy without any smell so went for a datty for about 10 min.

Then Started with missionary and then finished in doggy.

Overall good experience.

Damages.

Hotel. 2400 (expensive but safe).

5000 For 2 hrs /2 Shots.

Overall. 7/10.

WIR. Yes untill I get some new contacts from forum members.

Seniors please PM me some girl friendly hotels where no IDs are asked.

Burrah
02-09-18, 08:31
Hi,

I have received a contact for a HW Alice but could not find any related FR's. Can anybody help with reviews for her, number ending 300.

Xplorer18
02-09-18, 08:40
Heya all the lovely folks in Pune.

I am visiting Pune for just one night, and want to taste some flavours.

Any help with trust worthy SPs / Indies will be really appreciated.

I assure you I will take good care of you if you Visit Bangalore. .

Please PM. Thanking in advance.

MeatHyd101
02-09-18, 20:00

Face- 7.

Boobs- 9.

BJ- 9.

GFE- 9.

WIR. Yes.This one seems very shady and risky though. Had been there few weeks back.

My exp wasn't good as the thai given to me was a big turnoff. But yes everything was on offer including FS.

The washroom was pathetic.

Xplorer18
02-10-18, 09:04
Bhai log,

Any fuss free hotel near Pune airport area?

I am ok with anything 3-4 star in 6/7 km area radius.

Need to make my booking today. Thanks in advance.

Sam8601
02-10-18, 11:42
Hello people,

I also got a contact to share in case anyone wants. From Mpatta. In and out. Offering at 10 k per night but I have negotiated to 6 k. Face is good rest for me is great. Haven't yet tried but plan to soon so if anyone recognises her, let me know please.Hello Zirco,

Welcome to the forum. Here all the seniors and regular members collaborate to make Pune a better place for mongering.

I can help you out with all the information related to BP, which building you can visit, when its safe to visit and all.

[Email address deleted by Admin]

Its the cheapest place where you can get what you want.

Cheers,

Sam.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

SexKing73
02-10-18, 19:11
Can you please share her contacts.

SK.

Thanks to Dannyjohn1981 who shared Nilakshis contact.

Called her and fixed an appointment. Booked one hotel through Oyo. Good thing about meeting her is that she can share her ID at the hotel so no issue for check in.

She came 15 min late but was ok for me.

Had some cheet chat and then started the deed with DFK. She is good at it. Started undressing her while DFK and was looking sexy in red bra and red panty.

In next min we we're at our birthday suit. She was rubbing her body all over and it was really exciting. She then started with BBJ which is always a good part for me and she knows how to play her tongue over joney. I could not hold for long time and the first round was finished very quickly with BBj.

I think one should masterbate one hour prior to the did to hold long for the first round. (it's my personal opinion. Seniors can advise for any other better way to stay long for the first deed).

PussyPanda
02-10-18, 20:13
Try Orchid, Kalyani Nagar.

Bhai log,

Any fuss free hotel near Pune airport area?

I am ok with anything 3-4 star in 6/7 km area radius.

Need to make my booking today. Thanks in advance.

Joy2018
02-10-18, 21:47
Can you please share her contacts.

SK.Trying to call Nilakshi to have another session but now the call is getting diverted to another number which is not reachable.

Will update once I am successful to get in touch with her.

Xplorer18
02-11-18, 08:38
Try Orchid, Kalyani Nagar.Thanks bro. There were two hotels listed.

1) Royal Orchid Central.

2) Royal Orchid Golden Suites.

Booked the second one.

Rick2526
02-11-18, 12:11
Hello fellow ISG guys,

I am back after 2 yrs of break I was active monger but only limited to spas I have al most 5 yrs of experience in Pune spas I need some indi contacts like under 5-6 ks I can provide the details of few SPA's where you can avail FS with Thai as well Indian therapist. I also have Pallavi's contacts if anyone need it.

Till now I have tried many spas and I want to try indies as I am willing for LT.

Cheers,

Rick.

KingRick9
02-11-18, 12:47
Are there any reliable SPs providing foreigners in Pune?

Xplorer18
02-11-18, 18:54
So, firstly thanks for suggesting this hotel. Royal Orchid, Golden Suites.

Its a fantastic room (more of a suite) with kitchen and all. Smooth entry and exit for guest too. All this for 3850 + tax is too good.

Coming to the FR. Contacted the famous Ritu. She was insisting to come to her place at 8 k for 2 pops. When I insisted on my place, she quoted 10 K. Which after reading the previous FRs is expensive. I told her that I would go to max 8 k+ ola fare. To this she did not agree. We were chatting around 5:30 PM. She said she has another client at 7:30 which she will.

Miss if she has to come to my hotel, hence 10 K last. I didn't push.

I called her again at 6:30, and surprisingly she agreed to come at 8+ travel. But she put a googly saying she is meeting a friend and can leave at 7:30 from her place. I agreed.

I called her at 7:45, no response. Called again a few times, she wouldn't answer. She was not even seeing her WhatsApp msgs. I realised that she must be with her other client. Dropped her a final msg, at 8:30 saying not to come any more.

Later called an SP thanks fo VFM16 who connected me. He had a couple of options only. Asked to send this chick at 8 k for 2 pops.

40% less than the pics. Pretty mechanical. Good BBBJ, wants to finish fast and go. After the first shot, had a bit chit chat, played with her melons in the balcony. Got a hard on again, started with WOT, then Missionary & finished with Doggy. The pimp kept calling her throughout. Over all OK OK.

The girl had a unibrow. That was a first for me.

Face: 6/10.

Boobs: 7/10.

Pussy 6/10.

Stretch marks. Didn't feel clean.

WIR: No.

Verdict: Pune has value for money hotels, when it comes to girls, not so much.

Lastly: Is BJ without condom safe??

RadioHead1
02-11-18, 18:58
Hi all,

Is been a while I have been on the forum, just wanted to check if old timers like Smita, Deepali or Kavita are still active these days.

Would like to contact them, if any one is active and there are good references for them, these days.

Smita. Ending with 440.

Deepali ending with 709.

Kavita ending with 924 - haven't had the pleasure, but wanted to try back in the days.

Thanks in advance.

IceManRaul14
02-12-18, 04:28
Hey guys,

I am coming for a few days to Pune. Can anyone let me know if the Afros are safe. I contacted a few over locanto. Has anyone got any reviews and is it safe to visit their area?

Cheers,

Iceman.

DivinePassion
02-12-18, 08:01
Brothers,

Thank you.Late response to the query, but yea I have met the girl for coffee. Was not inclined to take it forward as my prerequisites weren't met in terms of looks. Has blemished skin among other things which threw me off.

SA (Mumbai) has much better quality at decent price compared to Pune, though freebies are possible in there. I have however stopped checking out Indian girls there as most of the good looking ones are too expensive to bother with and personally I can't recommend SA for the indian experience.

If you'are looking to go to philippines however, that's where the fun starts. One might argue that they don't need SA for Philippines, my experience however has been fantastic in there.

Sonoma
02-12-18, 09:27
Hi,

I am new in Pune. Please send me the v famous Ritu's contact. Thanks in advance.

5 K for one shot and 7 K for two shots ST.

She quotes more but she negotiates to above standard charges easily without much nakhara.

Request all to not to raise her charges.

CaptainD123
02-12-18, 14:52
Guys,

It's been a while and I am back to Pune. Please share new inde contacts, I have all major contacts but need something new to try.

Can share my contacts with you.

Cheers.

Bond123
02-12-18, 17:20
Hi everyone. There are no new inde in Pune so was searching for something new. Took SA trial sub for a week in that duration got in touch with few finally in touch with only four. Out of these one is from Mumbai. First started to chat on kik had a video chat and found her to be descent she was insisting that we meet first in Mumbai and later meets she will come to Pune but I explained her why I can't come to Mumbai now for my surprise she agreed to come to Pune. She didn't even ask extra money for travelling and other things. After few days of kik we shifted to WA. She was very descent very fluent in English. Finally met her on weekend she came by train and reached Pune at 2. As soon as she saw me she held my hand and smiled I thought it was very good. Directly moved into the hotel as soon as we entered she hugged me and started kissing I also reciprocated and had a good 5 min DFK. Then I ordered food. After that we started smooching and soon we were in birthday suit. She moved down and started BBJ it was an ok I moved down and she was clean and no smell I did DATY she was going crazy and dripping a lot. This went on for about 15 to 20 min we did oral in different positions standing, 69. Then she told me to insert I put cover and then entered her first WOT then finally banged her in miss we both came together. Then we started our lunch we spoke about lot many things and had food slowly. After finishing the lunch we moved to bed after sometime jhony was ready and started kissing sucking. She was standing on the bed and I was sucking her juicy pussy. This time banged her from back (doggy) while she was standing on the bed looking into the mirror and released after sometime. Then we had a nap and then again jhony was ready and this time we had on sofa. Totally had three rounds and in 3 and half hours. She complimented for my sexual skills and said she came all three times which usually she doesn't. Then both had shower and checked out. Planning a trip of two days in the month of March.

Fair, 5. \4, boobs small, pussy (8/10 it's bit loose) she has a wonderful ass, bit of tummy.

Damage \– 12 k for her, 3 k hotel, 1 k food.

GFE – 10/10.

I can share her ID if you are an SA member. Number I will share with only few members who helped me (after asking permission from her). I will share with other people once I finish a trip with her. Regards. Cheers.

TittyBoy
02-13-18, 02:09
Nice FR bro. Thinking of subscribing to SA too now.

TB.

Hi everyone. There are no new inde in Pune so was searching for something new. Took SA trial sub for a week in that duration got in touch with few finally in touch with only four. Out of these one is from Mumbai. First started to chat on kik had a video chat and found her to be descent she was insisting that we meet first in Mumbai and later meets she will come to Pune but I explained her why I can't come to Mumbai now for my surprise she agreed to come to Pune. She didn't even ask extra money for travelling and other things. After few days of kik we shifted to WA. She was very descent very fluent in English. Finally met her on weekend she came by train and reached Pune at 2. As soon as she saw me she held my hand and smiled I thought it was very good. Directly moved into the hotel as soon as we entered she hugged me and started kissing I also reciprocated and had a good 5 min DFK. Then I ordered food. After that we started smooching and soon we were in birthday suit. She moved down and started BBJ it was an ok I moved down and she was clean and no smell I did DATY she was going crazy and dripping a lot. This went on for about 15 to 20 min we did oral in different positions standing, 69..

David9938
02-13-18, 06:18
Hi everyone. There are no new inde in Pune so was searching for something new. Took SA trial sub for a week in that duration got in touch with few finally in touch with only four. Out of these one is from Mumbai. First started to chat on kik had a video chat and found her to be descent she was insisting that we meet first in Mumbai and later meets she will come to Pune but I explained her why I can't come to Mumbai now for my surprise she agreed to come to Pune. She didn't even ask extra money for travelling and other things. After few days of kik we shifted to WA. She was very descent very fluent in English. Finally met her on weekend she came by train and reached Pune at 2. As soon as she saw me she held my hand and smiled I thought it was very good. Directly moved into the hotel as soon as we entered she hugged me and started kissing I also reciprocated and had a good 5 min DFK. Then I ordered food. After that we started smooching and soon we were in birthday suit. She moved down and started BBJ it was an ok I moved down and she was clean and no smell I did DATY she was going crazy and dripping a lot. This went on for about 15 to 20 min we did oral in different positions standing, 69. Then she told me to insert I put cover and then entered her first WOT then finally banged her in miss we both came together..Bro,

Can you give me her contact. In return I will give SA name for Mumbai student. Very hot and only 20 years student.

JoyBose
02-13-18, 06:28
So, firstly thanks for suggesting this hotel. Royal Orchid, Golden Suites.

Its a fantastic room (more of a suite) with kitchen and all. Smooth entry and exit for guest too. All this for 3850 + tax is too good.

Coming to the FR. Contacted the famous Ritu. She was insisting to come to her place at 8 k for 2 pops. When I insisted on my place, she quoted 10 K. Which after reading the previous FRs is expensive. I told her that I would go to max 8 k+ ola fare. To this she did not agree. We were chatting around 5:30 PM. She said she has another client at 7:30 which she will.

Miss if she has to come to my hotel, hence 10 K last. I didn't push.

I called her again at 6:30, and surprisingly she agreed to come at 8+ travel. But she put a googly saying she is meeting a friend and can leave at 7:30 from her place. I agreed."Pune has value for money hotels, when it comes to girls, not so much. " - So true.

I will suggest that next time you should finalize bird first and then decide on the place. Most of the Pune Indies are not suitable for taking to a descent hotel.

Si6798
02-13-18, 06:49
Looks like getting good indes getting difficult in Pune. Heard good feedback about Ann (417), Pooja (520), and Poonam (567) but they were either busy or not in city yesterday. Can fellow mongers provide some more contacts and references.

Si6798
02-13-18, 07:45
Great review. Felt like reading a thriller short story. What is SA.

Si.

Hi everyone. There are no new inde in Pune so was searching for something new. Took SA trial sub for a week in that duration got in touch with few finally in touch with only four. Out of these one is from Mumbai. First started to chat on kik had a video chat and found her to be descent she was insisting that we meet first in Mumbai and later meets she will come to Pune but I explained her why I can't come to Mumbai now for my surprise she agreed to come to Pune. She didn't even ask extra money for travelling and other things. After few days of kik we shifted to WA. She was very descent very fluent in English. Finally met her on weekend she came by train and reached Pune at 2. As soon as she saw me she held my hand and smiled I thought it was very good. Directly moved into the hotel as soon as we entered she hugged me and started kissing I also reciprocated and had a good 5 min DFK. Then I ordered food. After that we started smooching and soon we were in birthday suit. She moved down and started BBJ it was an ok I moved down and she was clean and no smell I did DATY she was going crazy and dripping a lot. This went on for about 15 to 20 min we did oral in different positions standing, 69..

CoolGuyAdy123
02-13-18, 13:30
Hi friends,

I am a silent monger since long and this site has helped me a lot to find some good experience at spas in Pune. I am the one who prefers spa against the SP, as now a days it seems all SPs has done a crash course of Photoshop. As all the pics are heavily photoshoped. Today I was going through my old spa contacts, where I noticed the forgotten J spa at a. Dh near hospital above restaurant. Which used to be a lot discussed spa couple of months prior. Just wanted to know if anyone has been there recently? Any latest review?

Joy2018
02-13-18, 15:54
Trying to call Nilakshi to have another session but now the call is getting diverted to another number which is not reachable.

Will update once I am successful to get in touch with her.Talked to Nilakshi today.

She was out of town and came back.

Those who want to try can call her.

Enjoy.

Sam8601
02-13-18, 15:59
Hi everyone. There are no new inde in Pune so was searching for something new. Took SA trial sub for a week in that duration got in touch with few finally in touch with only four. Out of these one is from Mumbai. First started to chat on kik had a video chat and found her to be descent she was insisting that we meet first in Mumbai and later meets she will come to Pune but I explained her why I can't come to Mumbai now for my surprise she agreed to come to Pune. She didn't even ask extra money for travelling and other things. After few days of kik we shifted to WA. She was very descent very fluent in English. Finally met her on weekend she came by train and reached Pune at 2. As soon as she saw me she held my hand and smiled I thought it was very good. Directly moved into the hotel as soon as we entered she hugged me and started kissing I also reciprocated and had a good 5 min DFK. Then I ordered food. After that we started smooching and soon we were in birthday suit. She moved down and started BBJ it was an ok I moved down and she was clean and no smell I did DATY she was going crazy and dripping a lot. This went on for about 15 to 20 min we did oral in different positions standing, 69. Then she told me to insert I put cover and then entered her first WOT then finally banged her in miss we both came together.Is it datingSA or SeekingArrangement?

Rajeshj
02-14-18, 05:53
Hi,

I have got contact number of one of NE girl oye works in MP. From WA she seems to be good one.

Any one tried her in hotel. Ending with 684.

KenTheRockstar
02-14-18, 07:37
Bro,

lease clear your inbox.

Cheers.

Ken.

Sunny456
02-14-18, 08:05
Hey,

I have a contact from Mumbai who is now in Pune for a few days, her digits end with 273, she is a BBW, her name starts with A Has anyone tried her need some reviews and I am willing to exchange contacts.

Thanks.

KenTheRockstar
02-14-18, 13:08
Nice FR. What is SA buddy? Please share more details.