PDA

View Full Version : Pune

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173

Admin
01-01-04, 02:00
Thread Starter.

Shivaji Maharaj
08-16-04, 15:23
Hi guyz,

Looking for fun in PUNE Maharashtra. Here girls seems to be open minded, even wide open minded!

Anyway, I was told about a place called Bhudwar Peth with 2000 girls around, but dirty as very cheap 100 RS.

Anyone wishing to share its own experience.

Good hunt ;)

Petro39
09-07-04, 20:35
I've spent ~2 months working in Pune, going for dinner and coffee daily in area of FC road or MG road, and I was never approached by any college girls. I had some random offers by riksha drivers("Do you like girls, sir?" 4K, very young) which I, however, didn't respond to - 'cause the girls were from Budhwar Peth.

H

Tradewinds
01-13-05, 00:05
I've been several time over many years to Pune, but apart from some very rough girls in one part of town (just outside of Pune a bit like Grant Rd Mumbai), I have not been able to meet up with any of these lovely colledge girls I've been told about.
Im about to go again, any advise about getting some of these lovely attractive women?? I'll be staying at the Meridian or Blue Diamond.

Tradewinds

Chick Luver
02-17-05, 15:04
I just visited Pune and found a great change here. A number of college girls available for short time during day at 3K to 5K. No night service. These chicks are looking for quick money to afford the expensive lifestyle. Have met a few of them and surprised to see some stunning models available at such a cheap price.

Royal21
12-23-05, 11:12
i am not too proud of what i am going to share but because of the absolute dearth of info on pune, i'll let it go.

was in pune in june on business and had heard about a new concept of full service massage parlours. decided to check it out and got some pointers to a massage parlour opposite ruby hall clinic. searched for it like anything didnt find it.

next day had about 2 hours to kill before leaving for the airport. took a chance by asking my driver for the massage parlour. he didnt know either but was determined to find something. i tried to craft it as tactfully as possible that i need a massage before taking the 12 hour flight back to usa. but i am sure he understood.

long story short, we eventually went on dhole patil road, driving from zamu's, baker's basket and crossing hotel regency. continuing about 300 meters further, there was a jeans shop on the right side. went up that building to 3rd or 4th floor. horrible place with all those fucking paan spits on the walls but i kept hoping for something better further up.

on one of the doors was a printed paper saying angeles / dreams or something like that. knocked and a man in late 30s opened. it was an apartment technically but turned into a reception area. two women were sitting on chairs in one corner.

i asked for a massage, he said sure and guided me to one of the bedrooms. told me to take the fat woman, as she was good and will take care of me and spoke good english. he spoke good english too. (not that it mattered to me, i know local language). he told me rupees 300 for massage.

i had come too far to go away without a sample. so i agreed. nothing to write home about how the woman looked, who came in. but it was almost 8 pm and was told i was barely in before closing. (other mongers are advised to go during the day for better selection).

told me 300 for massage which is paid upfront. another 500 for full service. and i thounk there was an option of just going in for bj for dont remember what. ofcourse i chose full service.

not gonna go into the details, as i had come to india after vacationing in malaga, spain. but the woman did have a very sweet attitude. talked very well in english (surprising) and said she was from kerala. though initially i thought she looked punjabi (go figure ). i asked about anal and she looked surprised. i was not in mood of poking her ass but told that its a very standard offering all over the world. she said pretty sincerely that no one ever asked of that before and she is not into it.

i think over all the experience was a good one to give me a taste of what to expect next time. that actually was my first time in india with a pro. i am sure the place is still up. have fun .

also i will be in pune again in jan. i am actually in mood of having a russia type experience. that is having one girl with me for 4-5 days, more like a gf. she can go to work / school while i have meetings in the day. anyone with contacts in the student community will be appreciated.

Fck Dick
02-04-06, 01:44
In Pune, I always choose Budhwar peth. It's cheap, You know what you get and if you use protection, it can be enjoyable.

Adult
02-21-06, 16:10
just back from pune after spending 6 weeks. the best place i found was varsh lodge in somwar peth.2500 rupees and spend two hours and lots of choice.do not waste your time with massage parlors as they are expensive as well as no sex just hand job and sometimes no bj.budwarpeth is place to visit if you are not worried or dont care about your life and want to suffer from aids.there is a ashram in pune, for long term visitors join the ashram and mingle with others and everything is free and very enjoyable and people from all over the world so you get to taste them all.

Dirty Tom
05-07-06, 12:19
Hi folks,

Am on a short trip to India from US and visiting Pune and B'lore apart from other cities. Any info on where I could get ST & LT for decent prices? Please PM urgently coz am not around very long. Any help would be appreciated and favor returned along with posting the experiences on this forum.

Please treat this as urgent.

Thanks,

R

Amadeuss
05-15-06, 07:03
I am visiting India perhaps 2 or 3 times a year on biz. I am used to get here on this board quite precise infos for other countries - or even can catch up with mongers having a bar hop through town.

Not so in India: infos from the local residents are written in flowery language, blurr and not precise. Take Pune - there some local chaps are mentioning "Budhwar Peth" to be the area of activities. I took a cab and asking the driver to take me round, just to have a look. That area is as big as a middle town in England with shops, houses and all sort of activities - but nothing for a monger's need. Please - my brothers: if you contribute here, then make it meaningful. Tell us the road, adress and whatever is needed to find that place. Or simply shut up!

Than there was the info in another message of a Varsha Lodge as a place to find girls. Now, there are a couple of 'Varsha's" in Pune. Again, one of that precise infos. After some research through my hotel bellboy at the Taj, we found a Varsha Hotel at Plot 42, New Mangalwar Peth, Tel 261***. A reasonable 2- or 3star hotel.

Yes, the manager can supply ladies as he confirmed to me. In the typical headshaking style he was demanding that I pay for a room first (800 Rps) and only then he will call the ladies. Price quoted was 2000 Rps for a hour session. I was asking him, in case I don't like any of the ladies - then, will he reimburse the room fee? A strict NO was his only answer. Asking him, if he could send one or two of them to my hotel, the Taj, for a full night there was also denied.

For me again a confirmation that mongering in India is a waste of time and money: mediocre service for inflated prices by unwilling ladies with a bad attitude and appearance (except someone likes fat bellies and bushy armpits).

I was leaving next day to Singapore and on to Batam: a full night of debauchery with a lovley young and horny lass was costing me there less then 25.-US$. Just scrap India and move on.

Jp123
06-30-06, 02:03
MY background:

I live in the USA and am 28. I'm originally from India but have been in the USA for about 10 years now. I speak English with a slight American accent and in looks I've been given any score ranging from a 7/10 to a 9/10.

Pune trip (May 19th to May 21st)-

BALI: May 19th

My driver set it up. Charged 6000 for the night. I lost the damn number. The girl is available from a tout at night (after 10 pm) outside Hotel Sadanand on the Katraj highway.

Name: Bali. She's actually from Ulhasnagar in Bombay.
Description - Small, perhaps 5'2", 100 pounds, wheatish, around 22 yrs, pretty)
Performance - So - so, a 5/10. Not worth the money. I did it 2 times. Does a bbbj.
Attitude - OK. Talks a lot.
Cost - 6000 for the night
Contact: Not recommended. She drinks like a fish - knocked off 4 1-litre bottles in 2 hrs. Sometimes unco-operative.

RACHNA: May 20th

Babe details:
Name: Rachna
Looks: So-so, a bit extra pounds, 5 feet, 120 pounds,about 19-21 yrs, dark, Bengali
Performance - Great! Did everything except anal. I did it 2 times.
Attitude - Excellent, very nice gal.
Total cost - 3000 to the hotel guys, 200 tip at the end to the girl, zero for the room (included).

The Place:
Hotel Amrut.
On the Katraj highway. This place is actually a complete *****house.

Address of Hotel Amrut:
Hotel Amrut Garden Restaurant
Mumbai-Bangalore National Highway
SUS-Pashan Road
Near SUS over bridge
Pune 45.
Contact numbers of the guy I talked to (Rajabhau Shirole)
98220-43718
98220-92517

These numbers are public anyway. It's from their card. They pay like 10 lakhs per month in bribes to the cops.

Good luck guys!

Daft Fuzz
08-05-06, 16:04
In Pune from 12th.

Still waiting for someone to show some interest :)

DF

Hey Monger-bros,

Am leavin for Pune on the 28th of the month and will be around for a week. I have spent 25 years in pune and I know quite a few mongering hot-spots. But I'm looking for some up-market action.

If any of you guys are in Pune around the same time, let me know. We could go hunting together.

DF("",)

FuckRaja
08-22-06, 09:42
Last week was in Pune.

Went to a mp advertising in TOI as ayurvedic massage. It was near a theatrer complex inside a residential colony.

They advertisedfor 300 and 500 Rs for different massages. So u cann expect the quality.

I opted for the 300 massage as I assumed that I can get a hj at the most.

Place is unclean and bargained for a HJ for an additional 100 Rs.

Act lsted for 30 minutes.

Unless you are desperate not to be tried.

Later I realised the quality available in Pune.

Better luck to me next time

Fuck Raja

Daft Fuzz
09-02-06, 17:01
Have been away from the forum for quite some time:) hope you folks still remember the Daft one.

Got back to Pune, my hometown after a gap of almost a year. New roads, New builings and the same old lukewarm mongering scene. Was determined to make the most out of my stay there. 7 days, had to hook up with the gals I knew who'd be game for a romp in the sack. These included a few college-mates and ex colleagues, but more importantly these would also include a few call-gals, some of the choice selection from the quite deceptively filthy red-light area, Budhwar peth (BP) and gals from this hotel cum. Brothel (Hotel are.) that I had always heard about but never dared visit.

Day 1,

Rains. More rains. Decided not to go to BP. That place tends to get all mucky and yucky in the rains, a complete turn off. Decided to check in to Hotel are instead. Decent place, quite close to the Pune Railway Station, very adjacent to the road leading to the station from the Deccan end of town. The bell-boy, guess he must have sensed my anticipation, asked me if I was looking for any "entertainment" (yes, he actually used the word entertainment). I asked him if it was true there were women to be had in that hotel. He said they had a room full of "maal". I said I'd take a look later at night. (didn't have a look at them till day 2).

I had obtained a few CG contact numbers in the past, a few of them could not be reached, but I had success with Diya. 26 - sensually dusky, demure, with a regular face but a knockout body. 34-26-36 (what she said, and what I absolutely believed). Called her at 3: 00 pm. Was at my room by 5: 30ish, dressed quite normally in a milky-green punjabi suit and very subtle make up. Was the first time I was meeting her but she made me feel at ease in just 2 mins. We never talked money (although she had hinted at 3k for LT on the phone) We talked for a bit, and instinctively started kissing each other passionately in a matter of minutes. She turned out to be quite an educated kisser:) made magic with her tongue. Thrusting it in and out of my mouth, teasing my lips. Biting them. Moving down my body and up. Get goosepimples just thinking about it. Within 5 mins of our first liplock she was saying hi to junior. This gal sucked dick like she has been at it for 20 years. She never let her gaze escape mine. Kept lookin at me like a lil puppy:). Didn't take me long to cum in her hot, wet mouth. Didn't swallow. But I didn't mind one bit.

Made torrid love. No anal, never asked, never offered. But everything else was on offer. Did it thrice. The last being under the shower. Think we went through two bars of soap that evening. Soaping her up was fun:)

Had to meet an old friend around 10: 00 pm, so had to part ways with Diya for the day. Didn't call her again, not because I didn't want to. But my desire to sample more meat was stronger than my desire to be with her again.

Face : 6/10
Body : 8/10
Companionship : 8/10
Sex: 8/10

Damage : 2.5k (+1.2 k for the room over 3 days)

Overall Experience : Two thumbs up !!

Day 2.. coming soon :)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Adhin
09-03-06, 09:02
Well Daft,

That was a real value for money stuff you had-3 bangs for just 2'5 k. Hotel room at 400 bucks a day! It's a steal compared to Delhi rates. Loking forward to the rest of your reports.

Incidentally I was at Pune for 10 long years but never graduated beyond Budhwar Peth. In 1976-77,it used to cost 11 bucks a shot.

Daft Fuzz
09-03-06, 17:20
Adhin,

Pune is not a moneied city like Delhi is. The gals know not many of their patrons can pay the stupid amounts that Delhiities dish out on anything that's capable of spread it's legs :)

I'm in Delhi, and shamefully short of contacts. So Pune was a big relief !!

Posting Day 2 now.

Well Daft,

That was a real value for money stuff you had-3 bangs for just 2'5 k. Hotel room at 400 bucks a day! It's a steal compared to Delhi rates. Loking forward to the rest of your reports.

Incidentally I was at Pune for 10 long years but never graduated beyond Budhwar Peth. In 1976-77,it used to cost 11 bucks a shot.

Daft Fuzz
09-03-06, 17:21
After my evening with Diya and my date later that night, I didn't really wake up till noon the next day. Was a bright day and it stayed nice and try throughout. Decided to finally make it to BP (Budhwar Peth) that evening. The place was still as filthy as always and reeked of open sewers. But my advice to my fellow hobbyists is to not let these things bother them. There's a veritable gold mine of meat waiting for you on either sides of the streets over there. Ranging from Rs. 80 a session (usually one shot. Depends on the girl) to Rs. 1500, you get offered the freshest of the stock. If you like any chick, you can ask the mamasan if you can take her out. 2. 5k would get you a gal for the whole day. Back in college, 4 of us used to pool in money and take out a gal, do her till she was sore. And then do her some more:). Pussy-poolin's still very much on.

To be honest I have only ever been to one house in that area. I like the nepali and north eastern chicks there. Walked straight in past 8: 00 pm to enter the same small tubelit room with gals with slutty make up on on benches to either side of me. ABout 15 gals crammed into no space whatsoever. I chose Gauri, a 19 year old (it's tough to tell with some gals. I swear she didn't look more than 16 to me). An innocent face with an inviting naughty glow on it. Very little make up, she didn't need any. About 5'4", fair as a summer cloud, not too endowed in the breast area (about a 32") but had a waist to die for, seemed like she couldb e bent into any shape you wanted to; ). I like that in a gal.

Gauri took me to a lil room (do not expect too much class in these rooms, not that clean and just barely enough space for a 5'x2' bed. The gals apparently change while standing on the bed). I asked her to strip me, which she did with a million giggles. She was still dressed in her kneelenght skirt and sphaghetti. I sat down on the bed with my back against the wall. And I had her come settle down besides me. Wrapped my arm around her and we got cosy. Talked for about 30 mins (don't expect all gals to do this, it's all luck). She told me tons about her, most interestingly she had willingly joined this line and wanted to go back in 5 years or so and start a small hotel in her hometown in nepal. I was so in love with this gal at that moment. Such a simple sweet lil gal in such a horrible place. I gave her my number and asked her to let me know if she ever needed any help. I do hope she calls. I wanna see her back in her pretty land making wonderful tea for travelweary people.

We "made love" for 2 hours. I had to pay in advance and I paid 700 rs (4 times mroe than the asking rate. 200 went to the mamasan. Which got me 3 hrs with the gal and I tipped Gauri 500). Of course the gals over here are brainwashed into thinking that having a man's dick in your mouth is a lousy thing. Getting a blow job outta them is close to impossible. But gauri said she liked me so she'll do it. Waa a CBJ and was fun cause I think she was learning as she went along:). No DATY, I don't do that with professionals. Humped her in all positions I could think of, she had such a supple body, I was running outta ideas:). Finally we relented. After 90 mins of sheer sweetness! I walked out almost not wanting to leave the lil angel behind. But. Had to. There's more to the city than this small lil room!

Damage??? (quite an inappropriate word here) : Rs. 700
Face: 8/10
Body:8/10 (in a couple of years when she grows boobs..she'd be a 9 for me)
companionship : 9/10 (only a real GF can do better)
sex: 7/10 (no bbj.. kinda cuts down the scoer for me, but everything else was ROCKING)
overall experience 7/10

Day 3... soon enough:)

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Footloose
09-04-06, 21:41
Has any one been to the OSHO ashram in Pune? I have read in the past that there is free casual sex poosible at these places. I read on their website that every guest needs to be checked for HIV/AIDS (a 15 min test while you wait) before you will be allowed inside even for meditation, yoga, etc.

Daft Fuzz
09-05-06, 19:50
Day 3:

Nothing I can share here. But was a fun day nonetheless.

Day 4:

Was another day i spent with family. By the time it was 11:30 everyone was asleep but me. Decided to go see if Sadhu Vaswani chowk still had anything to offer. Previously this one spot in the city used to be lined with hookers (most were just eunuchs with make-up on). Sometimes you got yourself a nice catch. I decided to go check out the current scene there. The approach road from the AMbedkar auditorium side is quite dark and is a good place to spot a few SWs. They're either huddled up against the walls or just walking around trying to catch your eye.

The eunuchs are stil there, not many though. The aunty kinds are also still there. What's missing is the young maharashtrian village gals who used to try escape their miserable plight by earning some fast cash on the street. I found three women hanging around besides the bus stand on the chowk. Wanted to have a good look at them, so drove besides them real slow. Found one rather passable. So i drove around the street and came back to them, looked them in the eye and parked my car in the dark street ahead of them. They all made their way to the car slowly and started looking in from a few feet away. I pointed to the one i liked (meena - i think, about 35, slim, too much make up, very average). I bargained for a french(a bj, if 's a bbj or a cbj depends on the gal and the kinda money u pay). The negotiations ended with 200 rs for a bbj.

She climbed into the car and i immediately let her know where her hands have to be. And thankfully she had no qualms playing with my balls while i was still driving. Got to a dark space someplace in the catonment area, lotsa dark and lonely stretches there. There i let her get to work. She warned me "paani nikalne ke pehele bata do sir" i was kinda disappointed, but then again i knew this is the norm on the street. I slid back the car seat ad let her get to work. Was pretty decent after all. Even managed to deep throat me once in a while :) Although that I geuss was more thanks to me pushing her face down and not caring for her protests. She had loosened her salwaar strings and had also unhooked her bra.. so while her face was bobbing up and down on my tool, my hands were busy exploring her not so young.. but still quite smooth and shapely body. A couple of cars passed by in the dark, had to keep her face pinned down and i had to lie back real low to avoid being seen, but this just adds to the fun, doesnt it :)

I finally pulled her face up from the slobbery mess she had made on my groin... i love gals who slobber while giving head.. the messier the better.. and i let her jerk me off to a climax. She cleaned me up... I drove her back. And in 15 mins.. it was all over. But 200 rs well spent anyway.

BJ 6/10
Face 6/10
Body 6/10
Overall Experience 6/10

Lage Raho India
09-12-06, 07:35
Hello everyone.

Daft, good to hear of your sexcapades in pune. Pune is definitely pu**y paradise. My last couple of visits to pune have been highly rewarding to me. Normally I would again avoid the BP area. Girls are usually cold and the act is usually more mechanical. Rather self satify. However I would difinitely recommend one 2 things.

Some nights inside blue nile restaurant in camp, you can find some decent college chicks. When I say college chicks I mean 18 - 22 years old, not english speaking educated. These are usually available from 2 - 3k for 2 hrs and are very knowledgable about the various fantasies that men have. Open to about anything except anal and swallowing, but worth a try.

Another good place is Amrut Hotel on Satara Road. Good variety usually 5 - 6 girls available and rooms also. Here you can get short time with room for around 1500. If your lucky you may find some real beauties but don't expect anything fancy. However all know how to give a good fuck.

Mostly in pune I would recommend CG; s though. If you have any contacts in pune, you can get numbers of pimps in pune, who will supply you some very nice girls. This is a much more recommended option where you can get english speaking girls for as much as 5k short time. These are the real college girls and beautiful. (6 8)

In Pune I would also recommend do not hang around station area. I have heard of ppl picking up women from around station area and then being followed by thiefs who rob you once your in a room or something. Never experienced it so not validated, but I'll still never take a chance.

Daft Fuzz
09-12-06, 19:22
Hello everyone.

Pune is definitely pu**y paradise. True you are buddy. Just one concern :) let's not disclose the names of the joints that do serve meat. I have heard that local LE sometimes wander down to these sites on a slow day.

I'm open to sharing my contacts in Pune. But unfortunately, none are college gals (mostly working gals around the age of 22-28)

Blue Nile's good. Actually managed to pick up an arab gal there once. Pink as a bunny :) and was carrying a dildo too hehe.

DF

Terminator2
09-14-06, 15:01
Guys,

OSHO is for those people who have been on top of their careers/fields and have experienced everything. (In short, you have to be white, female, rich, famous to enter the real free sex thing). So if your brown and if your father is not Vinod khanna you have less chance of entering in and shooed away from the gates by security.

Has any one been to the OSHO ashram in Pune? I have read in the past that there is free casual sex poosible at these places. I read on their website that every guest needs to be checked for HIV/AIDS (a 15 min test while you wait) before you will be allowed inside even for meditation, yoga, etc.

Shivaji Maharaj
09-15-06, 09:18
Ram Ram!

I went to Osho even if I am not into this cash machine ashram.

Living in Pune made me meeting lots of Osho people.

Germans, Spanish, American, Indians (brown, black and white), no offense boss.

Anyway this is a place where anyone can screw.

BUT what we are talking about is mostly 40-50 years old deseperate westerner ladies and a few younger.

In Koregaon Park, more precisely in German Bakery, you will find at least 4 gigolos dedicated to oldies and a certain amount of guys struggling to screw white cheeks.

I would advise going straight away to Panvel if car available.
SW are also usually in Saddhu Vaswani Chowk (a few).

Some little action in parking of Ruby Hospital.

Some vans parked along roads providing post dated meat also.

If desesperate Budhvar Peth which I do not recommend.

Any rikshawala catering to tourist in Koregaon Park will provide expensive average stuff.

In suburbs of Pune are lots of *****houses.

Best is the pimp network which is really active and can provide from 2K meat to 50K meat (usually small time actress or models). Pimps arrange everything. Just have to step in a room.

Keep humping

Blank Check
09-21-06, 07:57
had several hours in pune, so decided to check out some of the earlier mentioned hotspots. i passed by several hotels/lodges around pune rly stn. i eventually checked into one, but unfortunately the bellboy was not of much help when asked about girls.

later in the evening, saw several girls/women strolling by mg rd, but none made eye contact, nor seemed the flirty type. i was told after 9 pm, sws/eunuchs show up there but i didnt stay there past 9 pm. being paranoid about hiv decided not to venture into budhwar pet,

pune's red light district. i peeked into blue nile restaurant (that someone reported on earlier), but found a few families eating out, no single girls.

after 10 pm, i did spot a few sws (would rate them 3-5) around the rly stn and a few eunuchs/ladyboys, but didnt catch my eye.

i did have the choice of picking up sws near rly stn, but ended up in bed alone. thinking of checking out budhwarpet next time, but not sure if i will have the guts to do something.

to be able to meet amateurs/cgs, i figured it is contacts, contacts and contacts. not being a senior member, i did not ask the forum members for contacts.

Blank Check
09-21-06, 12:56
had several hours in pune, so decided to check out some of the earlier mentioned hotspots. i passed by several hotels/lodges around pune rly stn. i eventually checked into one, but unfortunately the bellboy was not of much help when asked about girls.

later in the evening, saw several girls/women strolling by mg rd, but none made eye contact, nor seemed the flirty type. i was told after 9 pm, sws/eunuchs show up there but i didnt stay there past 9 pm. being paranoid about hiv decided not to venture into budhwar pet,

pune's red light district. i peeked into blue nile restaurant (that someone reported on earlier), but found a few families eating out, no single girls.

after 10 pm, i did spot a few sws (would rate them 3-5) around the rly stn and a few eunuchs/ladyboys, but didnt catch my eye.

i did have the choice of picking up sws near rly stn, but ended up in bed alone. thinking of checking out budhwarpet next time, but not sure if i will have the guts to do something.

to be able to meet amateurs/cgs, i figured it is contacts, contacts and contacts. not being a senior member, i did not ask the forum members for contacts.forgot to mention in earlier email - had a friendly driver who commented that between 9-11 pm, lots of cgs drive by mg rd and pickup customers in their cars. in the little time i spent, i did not notice anything of that sort.

Lage Raho India
09-24-06, 20:16
Update on recent sexscapades in Pune. There is a bar in Marketyard area, checked it out 2 nights ago. Stinking place, overflowing with people. Spotetd a few pick ups there. After studying one of them for a few minutes, definitely seemed like a hook up. Was an NE woman, bought her few drinks, got her drunk, wham bam thank u maam.

Worth checking out.

Blank Check
09-25-06, 17:03
Buddy you have my vote for that.

Update on recent sexscapades in pune. There is a bar in Marketyard area, checked it out 2 nights ago. Stinking place, overflowing with people. Spotetd a few pick ups there. After studying one of them for a few minutes, definitely seemed like a hook up. Was an NE woman, bought her few drinks, got her drunk, wham bam thank u maam.

Worth checking out.Agree. I have been more of a silent reader, and Pune scores over any other cities that are not listed. Additionally, Pune seems to have an organized red light dt that other many smaller cities dont. Would be great to hear from Jackson or other senior members how we get Pune as a separate forum.

Lage Raho India
09-26-06, 05:39
Thank you admin,

I think Pune deserves a seperate post and we got it.

Looking forward to sharing and recieving more reports on Pune sex life.

Creature Comfort
09-26-06, 14:37
Hi. I'm from UK (NRI) and will be in Pune on Oct-Dec (dates below).

Just an average guy, 35, shy, ave to good, clean, non-drinker, non-smoker seeks fellow punters to share experiences with CGs and just about any other type there is! Not too fussy except that the higher end is out of my budget with the odd exception of course.

I'll be bringing along with me a notebook and pen! Hoping to come across a lady who I will be able to connect with and employ her away from the sex trade. Of course there will be time for fun also. My hotel will be near the railway station in Pune. Please let yourself be known if interested in accompanying my notebook to places like Budhwar Peth, Varsha lodge, Moonlight Healthcare Centre, Sukhsagar lodge, Rajhans lodge, Amrut Hotel and every other delightful hole!

17 Oct - 26 Oct
17 Nov - 30 Nov
14 Dec - 22 Dec

Creature Comfort
09-27-06, 12:54
I'll also have a stab at entering Osho resort in Pune.

Though I have no idea of whats involved and how to go about grappling with the opposite sex. Is it all done in the open?

Anybody got any insight on Osho at all?

Thanks.

Daft Fuzz
09-27-06, 18:21
So we've made the big times. Pune has it's own spot on the forum now. :)

I hope my contributions have helped in highlighting how good a place pune is for hobbyists like us !!!

DF ("",)

Gossy
09-28-06, 04:48
You are one of the reasons why I made the suggestions for a separate thread on Pune and later shot off a PM to Admin. Jackson deserves praise for promptly starting the thread the same day.

Cheers to all :)
Gos

So we've made the big times. Pune has it's own spot on the forum now. :)

I hope my contributions have helped in highlighting how good a place pune is for hobbyists like us !!!

DF ("",)

Lage Raho India
09-28-06, 11:02
Please let yourself be known if interested in accompanying my notebook to places like Budhwar Peth, Varsha lodge, Moonlight Healthcare Centre, Sukhsagar lodge, Rajhans lodge, Amrut Hotel and every other delightful hole!

17 Oct - 26 Oct
17 Nov - 30 Nov
14 Dec - 22 DecI should be in pune on those dates so if you pm me your details, I'll try and be there to show you around.

I would still not suggest the osho scene, its pretty complicated and there are various stories going around. Stick to the local mongering and if not me, I'll try and arrange a guide for you.

Cheers

Daft Fuzz
09-28-06, 17:08
:) Glad someone noticed. GOS. You into the Delhi scene maybe? Could use a few pointers. Am completely lost here.

DF ("",)

You are one of the reasons why I made the suggestions for a separate thread on Pune and later shot off a PM to Admin. Jackson deserves praise for promptly starting the thread the same day.

Cheers to all :)

Gos

Gossy
09-29-06, 04:56
Delhi is full of meat but the scene is quite pathetic as far as attitude and price is concerned. The racket is very closely controlled by pimps. Freelancers are aplenty but one has to get in the circle to tap the talent. Lastly, the prices are going through the roof; ST 3-5K for below average material is not what we are looking for. Since the Russians babes invaded Delhi, even the painted and dolled-up stuff imported from Kamatipur and Sonagachi have developed a haughtiness that's unbelievable.

I have worked through the freelancers' groups but stopped it a few years back; discretion is not one of the virtues they possess. Generally try my luck with TOI/HT advertisements, which is generally a hit or a miss.

Is your PM working?

:) Glad someone noticed. GOS. You into the Delhi scene maybe? Could use a few pointers. Am completely lost here.

DF ("",)

Creature Comfort
09-29-06, 10:27
Hi,

Thanks alot, let me first subscribe (damn) then I'll PM you or something. Most probably be staying at Meru firstly. Could always move later down the star rating.

I should be in pune on those dates so if you pm me your details, I'll try and be there to show you around.

Creature Comfort
10-01-06, 09:11
If one wants to get intimate with another person at Osho where would some privacy be found? Are there rooms dedicated to this stuff? Can someone please describe the types of environment to be found for this sort of activity to happen.

Cheers

Lage Raho India
10-01-06, 20:26
Another recent excapade of mine.

Read about a massage parlour in indian express, was on mg road,

Called up and went there, dingy shady place in a dirty building, lots of small offices around and initially was feeling little uncomfortable.

Went in, lady at counter offered me single massage (1 chick) for 450 and swedish (2 chicks) for 900. Definitely opted for the second.

2 women one was a 4/10 and little old, other was young decent 6/10. Opted for a powder massage and they got on with it, first with my back then front. The younger one gave an average massage, but the experienced one was full on erotic, tickling etc, immidiate hard on. Definitely knew what she was doing. Then asked for services offered, they offered hand job, HJ topless and tit massage with HJ. This was awesome. Had to chose one chick and went for the younger one. She was naked to panties and got on top of me and gave a great tit massage all over. Then started to jerk me while on top. Came on her stomach, she gave me a sponge and lest. Paid her 1000 + 200 tip.

Was a really great experience, worth trying out. Got the number of this younger chick also. She says she works outside of her massage job. Will definitely give her a call sometime.

Overall was a great experience for a Saturday afternoon.

Creature Comfort
10-03-06, 11:12
Not much happening. Strange that no Polls can be placed to break boredom. Here are my chronological order of fav 'colours'. See if anyone agrees. Though indiginous Indians may disagree with first placing!

1- Indian women
2- Black women
3- Oriental Women
4- White Women

Am I missing any others?

Creature Comfort
10-07-06, 08:18
Hi,

Are there any AIDs/HIV test places in Pune near the station? Or elsewhere.
There must be diagnostic centres as theres lots of prostitutes around the place.

Thinking that if I take one girl out a whole day/night then best to get her examined. Test results need to be immediate and don't nobody mention Osho please! I'd like addresses of two centres please.

Thanks

Adhin
10-08-06, 18:45
Another recent excapade of mine.

Read about a massage parlour in indian express, was on mg road,

Called up and went there, dingy shady place in a dirty building, lots of small offices around and initially was feeling little uncomfortable.

Went in, lady at counter offered me single massage (1 chick) for 450 and swedish (2 chicks) for 900. Definitely opted for the second.

2 women one was a 4/10 and little old, other was young decent 6/10. Opted for a powder massage and they got on with it, first with my back then front. The younger one gave an average massage, but the experienced one was full on erotic, tickling etc, immidiate hard on. Definitely knew what she was doing. Then asked for services offered, they offered hand job, HJ topless and tit massage with HJ. This was awesome. Had to chose one chick and went for the younger one. She was naked to panties and got on top of me and gave a great tit massage all over. Then started to jerk me while on top. Came on her stomach, she gave me a sponge and lest. Paid her 1000 + 200 tip.

Was a really great experience, worth trying out. Got the number of this younger chick also. She says she works outside of her massage job. Will definitely give her a call sometime.

Overall was a great experience for a Saturday afternoon.I am in Delhi and willing to pay double just for a massage by a female,even if without any add-ons,but should be a safe place,with no fear of LE. I keep looking and will be obliged for any info.

Lage Raho India
10-09-06, 16:18
Not much happening. Strange that no Polls can be placed to break boredom. Here are my chronological order of fav 'colours'. See if anyone agrees. Though indiginous Indians may disagree with first placing!

1- Indian women
2- Black women
3- Oriental Women
4- White Women

Am I missing any others?Here I am being a part of your boredom.

Buddy you missed the crutial colour tanned aka mexican, spanish, south american.

That is the real real skin that makes me pop like a jack in the box.

My order -

1) indian
2) tanned
3) asian
4) white
5) black

Lage Raho India
10-09-06, 16:41
Hi,

Are there any AIDs/HIV test places in Pune near the station? Or elsewhere.
There must be diagnostic centres as theres lots of prostitutes around the place.

Thinking that if I take one girl out a whole day/night then best to get her examined. Test results need to be immediate and don't nobody mention Osho please! I'd like addresses of two centres please.

ThanksHi, creature,

There is aids testing centres all all government and private hospitals. Although its safer to take a girl to a govt hospital. Mostly reports take 2 - 3 days.

Its always better to use protection, whether or not the chick has aids, and don't get into this chakkar of whatever you were planning to do. Not safe at all in India.

Creature Comfort
10-10-06, 08:51
Here I am being a part of your boredom.

Buddy you missed the crutial colour tanned aka mexican, spanish, south american.

That is the real real skin that makes me pop like a jack in the box.

My order -

1) indian
2) tanned
3) asian
4) white
5) blackI deliberately kept it simple and had implied that Indian means brown skinned. So yes all the latins etc comes under this umbrella. And whats more I like them too!

Secondly, you referred to Asians, I gather that means Orientals. There's always confusion there that's why I tag them as Oriental not Asian as some may have the Indian subcontinent and Russians as asians.

I will be in Pune next week and if I don't get lucky I will PM you if that's ok Lage Raho India? Still need a phone though. I will also send u my email address thru the PM.

Thanks

Lage Raho India
10-11-06, 17:43
I deliberately kept it simple and had implied that Indian means brown skinned. So yes all the latins etc comes under this umbrella. And whats more I like them too!

Secondly, you referred to Asians, I gather that means Orientals. There's always confusion there that's why I tag them as Oriental not Asian as some may have the Indian subcontinent and Russians as asians.

I will be in Pune next week and if I don't get lucky I will PM you if that's ok Lage Raho India? Still need a phone though. I will also send u my email address thru the PM.

ThanksYup I do mean Oriental.

And let me know if you need some help in Pune.

Creature Comfort
10-12-06, 11:35
HI. Here's a message to everyone here.

Please take details of every 'Fair & Lovely' CG/SW/prostitute you come across.
By that I mean, a lady who is not dark. Wheatish preferred as they would say.
A lady who is average in looks, I'm not specifically looking for a model here.
A lady who wishes to better herself.
A simple lady basically in the wrong trade.
Someone who one would feel pity for.

Why am I asking this?? It's a long story. As well as fun, I aim to do a good deed and employ this girl. I can't say much but if I said it's a matter of life or death, it would not be too far from the truth.

Mr Lage Raho India, your black book is highly sought. I will be busy the first week in Pune then will contact you should I fail to go it alone.

By the way what does 'SW' stand for? Street W----??

Please help.

Creature Comfort
10-20-06, 06:37
Well I finally found the B.P area. Not as dangerous as I thought. Got on friendly with a few girls. I kept asking if one speaks english as I cannot speak hindi. One girl came forward, 18 years from A.P. wanted me to take her out. She gave me her phone number. I spoke to her uncle! Even her mother was on the phone! Anyway I went back next day and she was missing. Oh well, looks like she's not to be the girl I will employ. Looks 9/10. Body slim 7/10 and though young had next to nothing on top. Nice still.

Met others of a very different kind. I made a friend in Pune who will take me to NGOs and help me find a lady who I can employ. Prostitutes cannot be trusted they say. Still, I'm open to all avenues.

Looks like I may not be needing Lage Rao India's help! But if he can suggest a person suitable then I'm more than keen. Thnks everybody. Sorry I cant be more explicit. As people may know who I am!!

Lage Raho India
10-30-06, 22:33
whats up peeps.

happy diwali and new year to you all, been away for diwali this time, so been quite out of touch with isg, however not been out of touch with some fine action this 2 weeks.

creature, i'm working on your request, try to see if something can be sorted.

basically went to mahabaleshwar for diwali, which is like 4 hrs from pune but a beautiful hill station away from all the noise and pollution of diwali. went with a few guys, however after 2 full days of drinking had to get down to the basic needs, went to the market and tried to enquire with some of the riksha walas. all i got was dirty looks and surprised faces. (as if i had asked for drugs or something). any way was really frustrated and decided that i had to bang someone in this lovely weather. got out my phone book and called some contacts. managed to hook up 2 girls to come all the way from pune. (had to pay their return taxi fare). but look at my surprise, one of them turned out to be a turkish. the other a well endowned indian, both in the early 20s.

so well me and my friend tossed a coin and i got "stuck" with the indian. well beggars can't be choosers i said to myself and took her to the room upstairs. her name was rupa and she claims that she was from a prestigious university in pune, and was only doing this to support her education (don't they all! )

anyways she was a pleasent looking girl, i would give her 7. 5 in the looks department and 9 in the body. she could converse in english and she seemed lost in the beauty of the hills. had a few drinks together and started getting it on. kissing, fondling etc etc till the clothes were off (dint take that much time). she gave me an amazing bare bj and straight away slapped a cover and got on top of me. gave a decent ride, but the real fun was the missionary. thats when i realized how tight she was, dint take me more than a minute to let it all out, damn that was one tight screw.

seemed like she enjoyed it too, as she insisted that she would like to stay on for some more time. even though her turkish friend tried hard to seperate us, (apparently my friend was so drunk that he could not perform, so the chick was done and getting pissed, she was in some sort of hurry to get away from there). but still did it one more time before letting her go. not before i tipped her well and gave her my number saying to call whenever she could. have not recieved a call yet though.

anyway damage was 6000 each plus 2500 taxi, but still for such a tight screw was well worth the money. if i ever get in touch with her will definitely let you guys know. cheers.

Maximum Velocity
11-14-06, 15:51
Hi Guys,

My first post on this site and it seems to be an awesome place to share our personal experiences and provide useful advise.

Im basically a Mumbaite who has relocated to Pune recently since 6 months or so. I did not know the Pune area that well but after going through the posts on this forum, i am learning very fast. I have had good complete experience with decent chicks in Mumbai but am a virgin as far as Pune goes. Any one has any personal contacts can PM me or reply to this post.

I have a contact of an individual in Pune who is willing to arrange for a decent looking gal for 3K for few hours session but I am still hunting around the city area for a safe and reasonably hotel or lodge.

I am looking forward to sharing all my experiences in Pune with all the members.. Cheers

Keep Havin P***y forever.

Glashuette
11-20-06, 10:53
I was in Pune over the week end.

I could not PM Max Velocity.
I would have liked the contact for a few hours.

Difficult to get any 'quality' action in Pune.
All of it is 'shit & poor' quality.

If anyone has any nice leads to share, please do PM me.
Thanks,

Glashuette

Maximum Velocity
11-20-06, 16:14
Hey Guys,

Its nice to see someone replying atleast. I guess Puneites visiting this site are on vacation or something.

I agree Glash, its difficult to find quality stuff for which even I am in search of. Heard of many areas like Budhwar Peth, etc but its cheap stuff, cant guarantee quality.

I am mainly looking for young college gals in their early 20's with some fresh meat. It would really be fun. I am still gonna continue my research as I do feel there are posh localities in Pune where we can pick up, but the contacts are hidden. Lets see where my journey takes me next. Will post again.

Cheers!

Yashr Pune
11-23-06, 19:33
Hi Guys,

Can someone share good contacts in Pune?

Lage raho india, can you share some contacts with me.

I am new to this thread.

CoolMax
11-23-06, 19:46
So I went to sadhu vaswani chowk a couple of times (I'm guess it's the roundabout / circle right?) approaching from ruby hall side of town after corssing bridge.. I am never able to spot an SW or someone I think is an SW.

How does one tell? Sometimes on one bus stop I see a girl or two with a scarf around their face, but they look like they are waiting for a bus.

Also, many people have mentioned a bus stop near the pune railway station where girls can be found. Where is this bus stop? I prefer girls I can take home for the night, and have fun with, and I need them cheap, so any pointers would really help!

Pinky100
11-26-06, 18:41
Try out enquiring on MP column in ToI with Super High Class Body massage where yo can reach at nine eight seven one six one nine three four seven.

The condition is very strict that you have to make the payment in bank before taking appoinment.

Pinky

So I went to sadhu vaswani chowk a couple of times (I'm guess it's the roundabout / circle right?) approaching from ruby hall side of town after corssing bridge.. I am never able to spot an SW or someone I think is an SW.

How does one tell? Sometimes on one bus stop I see a girl or two with a scarf around their face, but they look like they are waiting for a bus.

Also, many people have mentioned a bus stop near the pune railway station where girls can be found. Where is this bus stop? I prefer girls I can take home for the night, and have fun with, and I need them cheap, so any pointers would really help!

Sss Foru
11-27-06, 07:34
Dear mate
pls do not suggest any body to make payment upfront
as we all have enough experience
thanks
Happy and safe hunting

Sss forU

Try out enquiring on MP column in ToI with Super High Class Body massage where yo can reach at nine eight seven one six one nine three four seven.

The condition is very strict that you have to make the payment in bank before taking appoinment.

Pinky

Lage Raho India
12-03-06, 11:48
Sorry people was away for a long long time, both from Pune and the scene in general.

However going thru the posts dosnt seem lick much has happened in the same.

Just about re-oiling my contacts and getting sorted on the scene. Word in the market looks good, with the great weather getting in some nice action.

Will keep you guys posted.

ImDevil
12-07-06, 18:05
Hi guys,

Apart from Budhwar Peth, what are the other areas in Pune where you can get good girls?

By good I mean which I can take to my place and have fun and should not be too costly.

My budget is 2-3k. :))

Share your experience.

I'm starving here in Pune: (

Yashr Pune
12-11-06, 20:36
Hi,

Where can I find highclass callgirls in Pune?

Also can someone give me some contacts in Pune. My budget 5k-8k.

ImDevil
12-21-06, 13:48
What happened to this group? Why Pune is so inactive group?

Is it because people are not willing to share the info?

Come on folks, help us. give us gud and reliable info.

BKKguru
12-23-06, 14:00
Hi,

Where can I find highclass callgirls in Pune?

Also can someone give me some contacts in Pune. My budget 5k-8k.Yash and others:

Guys - you have to contribute to this Forum first. This forum is a two way street. Once you earn your stripes, members will share info without hesitation.

BKKguru

Tradewinds
01-15-07, 15:44
i have been coming to pune on business trips many years catching either the train (once only), i think it took some 4 hours and the rest by plane from mumbai taking only 19mins flight time, much better but you see much less of the country side.

coming to pune over the years i had always read about the "colledge girls" who did a bit of business to help pay for the fees. i was told look for them at about sunset at the corner near the le mridian or near the holiday inn or sometimes just outside the blue diamond hotel on the junction... all for nothing, never did see one. the night club at the blue diamond was nearly always packed but by great looking teenagers but all giggling and certainly not up for it.

so one day i asked the local tuk tuk man and he said i will take you some place nearby where you can choose and have as much as want for not much money, i thought fantastic cracked it at last!!!

he came for me at about 9pm after dining with my colleagues i made my excuses and went off to meet my man, there he was waiting for. at breakneck speed he drove goodness knows where to but finnally got to the spot as i got out, i could see a whole load of women looking out of the windows dressed in bright couloured saris, hesitated but i thought its been too long and i just had to have some flesh. he did the negotiting on my behalf, obviously i was getting ripped off paying way over the odds but it was getting late so i chose one, we went into a cubicle, she undressed, nice and plump body, big arse.. great. she did someting unusual at least for me, she got into a 69 position and starting licking and sucking my toes different.. whilsti was looking at a hughe arse and fanny inches from my nose, so took in the aroma and enjoyed the ride. all in all it was very good and dirt cheap.

after the session (in my greed i thought i would have her twice, but percy wouldnt operate), i went out of the building and saw my tuk tuk driver talking to some cops yealding big sticks, next i saw the driver point at me. the cops asked me what was i doing in there? i said i had just gone in there to meet some people, it was the best excuse i could think of and not agood one either but what does one say.

i was taken in their truck and headed for the police station, throughout the journey i had all sortes of things running through my mind. got to the station met by some big fat policeman the chief chap, who again asked the same questions, what was i doing there, dont you know its illeagle then asked me where i was from, what was my business in pune, where was i staying and kept on telling that what i did was illeagal and india is taking such abuse by foreigners very seriously, i thought curtains for me!!

the police insisted taking back to my hotel to see my passport and to come back to the station, so off we went thinking what will i say if my colleagues see me with two policemen, anyway they didnt. inside my room as i opened my safe and showed them my passport i asked if i could pay a fine, they discussed it between them then i said i only have £100 in cash so they chatted again and said its not enough, i called their bluff and said lets go back to the station, they declined and accepted the money and that was it. i did have a good shag that but being arrested was very scary.

on my next trip at the blue diamond night club i happen to talk to one of the blokes and he offered me oneof his girlfriends and she was a colledge girl, very nice. since then i give hime a call from mumbai and i order one and she is there waiting for me, fantastic!!

tradewinds.

Mrpusa
01-16-07, 20:33
Thanks for the excellent report as to what happens if you get caught by LE. I hope it never happens to me, but you have put my mind at ease and I can talk for other mongers who probably feel the same way!! Take care!

Margaya
01-17-07, 02:07
good report tradewind. very helpful.

i have been coming to pune on business trips many years catching either the train (once only), i think it took some 4 hours and the rest by plane from mumbai taking only 19mins flight time, much better but you see much less of the country side.

coming to pune over the years i had always read about the "colledge girls" who did a bit of business to help pay for the fees. i was told look for them at about sunset at the corner near the le mridian or near the holiday inn or sometimes just outside the blue diamond hotel on the junction... all for nothing, never did see one. the night club at the blue diamond was nearly always packed but by great looking teenagers but all giggling and certainly not up for it.

so one day i asked the local tuk tuk man and he said i will take you some place nearby where you can choose and have as much as want for not much money, i thought fantastic cracked it at last!!!

he came for me at about 9pm after dining with my colleagues i made my excuses and went off to meet my man, there he was waiting for. at breakneck speed he drove goodness knows where to but finnally got to the spot as i got out, i could see a whole load of women looking out of the windows dressed in bright couloured saris, hesitated but i thought its been too long and i just had to have some flesh. he did the negotiting on my behalf, obviously i was getting ripped off paying way over the odds but it was getting late so i chose one, we went into a cubicle, she undressed, nice and plump body, big arse.. great. she did someting unusual at least for me, she got into a 69 position and starting licking and sucking my toes different.. whilsti was looking at a hughe arse and fanny inches from my nose, so took in the aroma and enjoyed the ride. all in all it was very good and dirt cheap.

after the session (in my greed i thought i would have her twice, but percy wouldnt operate), i went out of the building and saw my tuk tuk driver talking to some cops yealding big sticks, next i saw the driver point at me. the cops asked me what was i doing in there? i said i had just gone in there to meet some people, it was the best excuse i could think of and not agood one either but what does one say.

i was taken in their truck and headed for the police station, throughout the journey i had all sortes of things running through my mind. got to the station met by some big fat policeman the chief chap, who again asked the same questions, what was i doing there, dont you know its illeagle then asked me where i was from, what was my business in pune, where was i staying and kept on telling that what i did was illeagal and india is taking such abuse by foreigners very seriously, i thought curtains for me!!

the police insisted taking back to my hotel to see my passport and to come back to the station, so off we went thinking what will i say if my colleagues see me with two policemen, anyway they didnt. inside my room as i opened my safe and showed them my passport i asked if i could pay a fine, they discussed it between them then i said i only have £100 in cash so they chatted again and said its not enough, i called their bluff and said lets go back to the station, they declined and accepted the money and that was it. i did have a good shag that but being arrested was very scary.

on my next trip at the blue diamond night club i happen to talk to one of the blokes and he offered me oneof his girlfriends and she was a colledge girl, very nice. since then i give hime a call from mumbai and i order one and she is there waiting for me, fantastic!!

tradewinds.

Mistyboy
01-17-07, 09:59
So one suggestion here would be not to visit the *****houses which are frequented by low class people. As you might belong to the Elite class, you can take the girl out with you to some hotel and spend the night with her.

Carry some empty bag with you and checkin to the normal hotel (not the ST hotels) as a couple to avoid police raids later.

Make sure that your girl doesnt look like a *****.

Even if you are caught in this case, you can always prove the girl to be your GF and its not an offense in India to have sex with your GF.

Mistyboy

Hsihsa
02-01-07, 18:14
I managed to hook up with a college girl thru some cntacts.

Pussy is rare in pune as the business is not as organised as in Mumbai.

The girl was good looking maybe 7/10, but quite short, nice body, yourn maybe 20-21 years ols.

Went to her apartment in Wanowarie. Typical students apt.

She gave really good BBBJ, insisted tht I clean my dick with soap and water. Fuck was alright too.

Charged 6 grand. Overppriced definately. But I did not have any option in Pune.

I have her phone number. PM me if you intend travelling to Pune.

Crust
02-03-07, 07:12
Was in Pune two weeks ago and got hooked thru a freind.

They are not rare but it is contact that matters where you sill get one (good or bad?) but you can they them.

Anyway, went to a private house in Wanowaire. She looked looked good while clothed but then downhill. Boobs were shagging. The wonder bra?

An average session with all the positions but with no response. Better then nothing.

Asked her if ther were others apart from her and the reply was positive. So this leaves to other contacts with the possibility of a 8+

Got her phone number to furture encounters.

The girl was good looking maybe 7/10, but quite short, nice body, yourn maybe 20-21 years ols.

She gave really good BBBJ, insisted tht I clean my dick with soap and water. Fuck was alright too.

Yashr Pune
02-04-07, 05:22
Hi Hisha,

Can you give me the contact number?

ImDevil
02-10-07, 04:46
Was in Pune two weeks ago and got hooked thru a freind.

They are not rare but it is contact that matters where you sill get one (good or bad?) but you can they them.

Anyway, went to a private house in Wanowaire. She looked looked good while clothed but then downhill. Boobs were shagging. The wonder bra?

An average session with all the positions but with no response. Better then nothing.

Asked her if ther were others apart from her and the reply was positive. So this leaves to other contacts with the possibility of a 8+

Got her phone number to furture encounters.Hey Crust,

Man, 6k for a single day is way too much. Don't just blow the money for the sake of it. Just go through this forum and get some descent contacts. You can get better best I guess.

Anyway, keep up the good work and share the exp.

Daft Fuzz
02-16-07, 16:16
Hi folks,

Some may remember me from my old posts on Pune. I'm going back on the 3rd of March. I plan to spend a good 10 days there. I have a few good contacts from my previous encounters in pune.

If anyone wants to tag along to check the feminine sights, sounds & actions the place has to offer.

I have had a very long hiatus from the forum. But I'll put down the details of my trip, just like I did the last time.

DF

Yashr Pune
02-20-07, 19:37
Hi Daft Fuzz,

I would like to tag along.

Neo9999
02-24-07, 09:20
Hey DF,

Nice to read your previous posts.

I'm here looking for some good contacts in Pune, preferably the college types.

Could you pass on some information on the same? I would like to tag along too.

Thanks

ImDevil
02-26-07, 05:10
Hi,

I would like to know if there are any girls friendly hotels where I can take a lady guest and have fun.

It should be in descent location and charges should be reasonable.

Let me know if you have any info.

You can also PM me.

Mistyboy
02-26-07, 14:18
Try Hotel Woodlands near Railway station. Its decently priced. You shd book a double room.

I had been there 6-7 yrs back so cant tell the status as of now.

Mistyboy

Hi,

I would like to know if there are any girls friendly hotels where I can take a lady guest and have fun.

It should be in descent location and charges should be reasonable.

Let me know if you have any info.

You can also PM me.

Neo9999
03-08-07, 21:01
Hey guys ,

No news about anything happening in Pune? Was roaming around Sadhu Vaswani chowk last Friday and found someone outside this Ritz hotel, she was okk types and hence we didnt venture. Have heard that something happens in Sadhu Vaswani chowk. Then drove around to MG Road, man! dont even look at the ones standing near MG road signal, typical pros.

Can someone provide me some good contacts?

Mark Inspire
03-12-07, 09:06
A lil bit surprised that the Pune forum is quite lull. Though I am not from Pune, I have been visiting Pune a few times on official trips and find the MP scene is quite active.

Usually I monger together with a colleague of mine. We have found that The Indian Express has better ads about MPs.

1. One was on Satara Road, near Panchami Hotel, called Choice. Around 7-8 girls were available (score 4 or 5 out of 10). Selected one girl who looked quite localite.

Was told Rs 500 for massage. After we went to the room, was told to strip to a towel and then given a decent massage. During the massage, all areas except privates were touched. After the massage, she offered HJ for Rs 500, topless. She had good tops and I played with it while she went about the HJ. All in all a decent time.
Total damages: 500 + 500 = 1000

Looks: Decent, fair
Score: 5/10
Attitude: 6/10

2. The other place we have been to is near Shaniwar Wada. Don't remember the name.

The number of girls were less, but the quality was better. Selected a slim girl who turned out to be good.

The charges for massage was 500. After I stripped, she did a good massage for abt 20 mnts. Then offered HJ for 800 which after bargaining, came down to 650. She became topless and did a good b2b massage. The best part was that she did a good ass massage with fingers (my first time). Had quite small but firm tits. HJ was quite good.

Total damages: 500 + 650 = 1150

Looks: above avg., fair
Score: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10

I think the mongering scene in Pune is picking up. Meanwhile, if anyone has info about Bangalore, pls share since I would be visiting there next week. Thanks.

TimePassPune
03-13-07, 11:05
The pune scene is more or less confined to the scores of the massage parlours, some activity at night on some of the roads which are usually a hit and miss and low end mongering. Usually one can also hook up with these providers near the Shivajinagar area where they usually go around in a Maruti Van. The quality here is much better. You are better off with having some contacts and referals as that is the best way to go about in Pune.

Happy mongering

TimePassPune
03-13-07, 11:09
Mark Inspire,

I agree that the Indianexpress is the best way to go about the MP's in Pune. There are scores of MP's in Pune which offer massage with Happy ending in the end. If you are lucky you might also end up with FS but very rare chance of that happening.

Sharkboy
03-14-07, 14:24
Hi Fellow Monger,

I am out of town and not in touch but i ave had some escapes myself and had such gud fun.

I found lot of females lingering around the Modern Caffe cross.

If you go to Institute of Engineers and take a stroll right opposite to Modern Caffe you wll find lots of girls who are ready to give you a good time for very less price. However Beware most of them are from BP and may be Pro's.

I found one Scarf cladded and took her for a ride. We drove and took her to a place had some good time with her and dropped her back.

I can Share the contact info if someone can gimme some info for Girls in bangalore.

You have to be really caoutious as there may be cops around.

Happy mongering

Cheers,

SharkBoy

Bahraini
03-23-07, 07:51
Hi guys,

I am Totally new in here and in Pune as well, For weeks i tried to find out good quality massage with a happy ending but I face failure every time.

They say there is MP in M.G Road; I went there several times with no use. I would really appreciate if you provide me with Name and exact description of the location as I am new in here and don't know anything about these MP.

Or could you suggest me a specific MP, please provide full description of location.

Thank you in advance

TimePassPune
03-23-07, 15:35
Hi guys,

I am Totally new in here and in Pune as well, For weeks i tried to find out good quality massage with a happy ending but I face failure every time.

They say there is MP in M.G Road; I went there several times with no use. I would really appreciate if you provide me with Name and exact description of the location as I am new in here and don't know anything about these MP.

Or could you suggest me a specific MP, please provide full description of location.

Thank you in advanceHi Fellow Monger,

There was one MP on MG Road. Opposite Aurora Towers Hotel. Would not rate the quality highly. I believe it is on the 3rd floor of the building.

Vincent Disc
03-24-07, 21:34
Hi,

I' new to this board & Pne. Havent yet found a MP with good girls like score 7. But did find a good MP for excellent massage. Lizzie at esquare 6th flr. Excellent thai massage. The girl was thai but seems like no extras. Didn't like here tht much so didn't even ask for extras but have to say very relaxing massage & amazingly clean place.

Will appreciate if someone can share some upscale MP with good girls.

Thanks

Guysan
03-29-07, 18:12
Hi Guys,

Its good to have come across this site. Very informative.

Could anyone of you give me the full forms of the abbreviations used over here like LE, BBJ, BBBJ and what not.

Tradewinds. Is it possible for you to give me the contact number of the bloke's gf you got in blue diamond? . Need to score soon. Thanks in advance.

And have fun guys.

Cheers

Bahraini
03-29-07, 19:28
Hi Fellow Monger,

There was one MP on MG Road. Opposite Aurora Towers Hotel. Would not rate the quality highly. I believe it is on the 3rd floor of the building.I have checked the whole building there is no MP there.

Please can any one help?

I need a MP in Camp.

Lage Raho India
04-02-07, 09:51
I have checked the whole building there is no MP there.

Please can any one help?

I need a MP in Camp.2nd floor, 211 or 201 i think, its a dark alley and its a glass tinted door.

TimePassPune
04-09-07, 15:28
Hi,

Last week went to one of the MP's near Shaniwar Wada. They advertise regularly in the local papers. The experience was so so. The charges were 500 for a cream massage and the ladies looked between 3-5. But desperate me decided to go ahead and chose a lady who was preety much on the healthy side. 5 mins of light massage later she was on to advertising of services. rates quoted were 300 for HJ, 500 for topless + HJ and 800 for body to body. Negotiated to 700 for body to body and out came the clothes. She allowed to me play with everything apart from the actual intercourse.

All in all not too good a experience but if you are desperate then might be a good option.

BTW spoke to a pimp last week and he quoted 8K for a girl from Symbi around 19yrs and said was pretty hot. But the problem with these guys is that u need to call them from your cell and i do not want to call these guys from my cell. Is there a better way of communicating to these guys? How do u go ahead with these pimps?

Cheers and happy mongering

Mumbai Guy
04-10-07, 18:12
Hi Pune,

I have recently shifted to Pune and will be based here for atleast a couple of months. I know its not the right time (Tooo Hot) but cant help it. Afterall professional commitments are far more important than weather conditions. LOL

Anyways I plan to make my stay memorable. And thats possible if someone can help me with some decent contacts. No fast ones please. I can smell a fast one from miles as I have been mongering in Mumbai for past ten years.

Genuine contacts will be reciprocated by giving my Mumbai contacts. So please PM me.

TimePassPune
04-12-07, 09:48
Hi,

This forum appears dead and there are no posts coming in this thread. Wake up Pune and share experiences with fellow mongers.

Cheers

Mistyboy
04-13-07, 06:10
Hi,

This forum appears dead and there are no posts coming in this thread. Wake up Pune and share experiences with fellow mongers.

CheersHey Dude,

Why don't you break the ICE and share your experiences here.

Neo9999
04-17-07, 19:14
Happened to get a contact through one of my friends. Both of us went to a place near east street area. This contact got 2 women, the first one was ok, we waited for the second one and that one didn't turn out to be ok. Since we wanted 2, we couldn't settle for one. But it was late also and there fore we decided to try for short time. She was good, all action, whatever you want, a bit talkative but did the job fairly well. Damage 2. 5K + lodging extra. Will be trying out again this week since he said he can get even better ones then. Willing to share info if someone else also shares some good contact, preferably college types.

Zipper One
04-20-07, 11:23
Hi,

Last week went to one of the MP's near Shaniwar Wada. They advertise regularly in the local papers. The experience was so so. The charges were 500 for a cream massage and the ladies looked between 3-5. But desperate me decided to go ahead and chose a lady who was preety much on the healthy side. 5 mins of light massage later she was on to advertising of services. rates quoted were 300 for HJ, 500 for topless + HJ and 800 for body to body. Negotiated to 700 for body to body and out came the clothes. She allowed to me play with everything apart from the actual intercourse.

All in all not too good a experience but if you are desperate then might be a good option.

BTW spoke to a pimp last week and he quoted 8K for a girl from Symbi around 19yrs and said was pretty hot. But the problem with these guys is that u need to call them from your cell and i do not want to call these guys from my cell. Is there a better way of communicating to these guys? How do u go ahead with these pimps?

Cheers and happy mongeringJust buy another SIM card that you can get rid of after your adventure is done!

Loner
04-24-07, 09:55
I am a contributor to Mumbai thread, I am planning to visit pune next week, can you all (specailly timepasspune) suggest some good places for mongering, budget is 1.5-2K for ST.

SpunkyBlue
05-01-07, 21:00
I am a contributor to Mumbai thread, I am planning to visit pune next week, can you all (specailly timepasspune) suggest some good places for mongering, budget is 1.5-2K for ST.1. Varsha lodge (near Ladkat Petrol pump) is a good option.

2. You can also try one of the many hotels on Bombay-Pune highway eg. Amrapali or some near veer da dhaba on the opposite side of the road.

SpunkyBlue
05-04-07, 16:25
Hi fellow mongers,

Will going on a small mongering expedition in Pune end may, Have a few contacts of pimps and CGs.

Anyone wanna join me is most welcome. PM me.

Spunky

SF Sam
05-05-07, 19:41
Has anyone tried MPs in Pune?

There are few who advertise in TOI. Any recos which one is good.

Sam

Yashr Pune
05-06-07, 10:34
I am intereseted.

Yashr Pune
05-06-07, 11:58
Hi,

Can someone tell me where is Varsh Lodge?

Greatmanstyty
05-10-07, 21:18
Here no fight or no promotion going on of any sites, Mumbai and bangalore is terrible fight going with sex sites like www.chamadi.com and other competetors, hope its clean area

Great guys kudos, keep it clean.

Pune Boy
05-14-07, 11:31
I am a business executive living in pune for last ten years. Based on my experience of over a decade, following is a brief report that is correct to the best of my knowledge. I hope that some mis conceptions about Pune are cleared as well.

A) First and foremost, the bad news: Guys, there are no beautiful college girls roaming on FC road, camp or sitting in nearby Baristas, just waitign to be picked up at an attractive price. NO is the answer. Yes, you will find many bold beauties these days on FC road, and almost everywhere in Pune. But the only thing you can expect to get after ogling at them is a hard slap. Don't even think about it and waste your time. The picture isn't very different in pubs either, a lot of girls in sexy short clothing, but are always with friends/boyfriends and are defiitely NOT looking for casual sex with a stranger.

B) Major sexual activities in Pune can be classified in five different channels.

(1) Budhvar Peth : Much has already been said about this red light area of Pune. Budhavr peth is an area in Pune township that has many other things like electronic compoenet market, bookshops, wholesale shops etc. and only a few bylanes are dedicated to red light business. How to find it ? Just Ask for Dagdusheth GanapatI Mandir, one of the most famous temples in maharasthra. Reach there, turn your back on the temple and just enter the lanes that you can see. After 7 pm the street are crowdeed with the SWs and you just can't miss the thing/ There moust be more that 2000 pros here and the damages canbe anything from Rs. 50 to Rs. 1500 depending on the girl, the place and their assessment about your naivity. The place is very dingy of course. You might find free lancers standing oppostie modern cafe, pune station also.

(2) Some lodges : Varsha lodge near ladkat pump near pune station and amrut hotel on katraj dehu road bypass exactly near the sus pashan road junction are ok types and safe as well since they seem to have proper long term deal with local police.

(3) Massage Parlours: A lot of things happening on this front in Pune. Again there are several types. There are a lot of advertisements in Times and Express under healthcare or beauty treatment.
(a) Genuinely ok( if not good) massage by ladies. You will always have your shorts on :-( and no other service. You might not be interested in these kind of parlours. So be upfront on the phone and ask if there are 'services' also or not. Those who not provide such services will say NO and those who provide will say come here and talk to talk to girls.
(b) Massage + Handshake /CBJ : This is what most of the parlours do offer. There deal with police forces them not to offer sex, which is referred to as full service here. A few parlours like the one in parihar chauk offer good bbj also. The rates are typically 400-500 for massage[cover charge upfront]+ 300-1000 for services as negotiated with the girl once you are halfway through massage. Many girsl do only handshake and no bj. However you can talk with the girl get mobile number and setup to meet her later for a full service in your rrom.
(c) Massage + everything : A very few would offer full service, and would charge about 1500. One near Rajiv gandhi bridge and one near panchami and one on dhole patil road offer the service.

Over atmosphere in massage parlour is not very cleen. especially if one is used to stay in good hotels will not like it at all.

(4) CG's : Again the numbers are found in the same newspaper listing. The ads clearly states that only home service. Get to know a few agents like this and once you are in the circle you get to know more people and exactly the kind of girsl that you want. Some college girls [ at least claiming to be ones] I came across through this route.

(5) Not Known to me: I have tried to complie and give the most reliable info. If there is any other way, I would request you to share with me.

I would be pleased to answer queries if any.

TimePassPune
05-15-07, 06:35
I am a business executive living in pune for last ten years. Based on my experience of over a decade, following is a brief report that is correct to the best of my knowledge. I hope that some mis conceptions about Pune are cleared as well.

A) First and foremost, the bad news: Guys, there are no beautiful college girls roaming on FC road, camp or sitting in nearby Baristas, just waitign to be picked up at an attractive price. NO is the answer. Yes, you will find many bold beauties these days on FC road, and almost everywhere in Pune. But the only thing you can expect to get after ogling at them is a hard slap. Don't even think about it and waste your time. The picture isn't very different in pubs either, a lot of girls in sexy short clothing, but are always with friends/boyfriends and are defiitely NOT looking for casual sex with a stranger.

B) Major sexual activities in Pune can be classified in five different channels.

(1) Budhvar Peth : Much has already been said about this red light area of Pune. Budhavr peth is an area in Pune township that has many other things like electronic compoenet market, bookshops, wholesale shops etc. and only a few bylanes are dedicated to red light business. How to find it ? Just Ask for Dagdusheth GanapatI Mandir, one of the most famous temples in maharasthra. Reach there, turn your back on the temple and just enter the lanes that you can see. After 7 pm the street are crowdeed with the SWs and you just can't miss the thing/ There moust be more that 2000 pros here and the damages canbe anything from Rs. 50 to Rs. 1500 depending on the girl, the place and their assessment about your naivity. The place is very dingy of course. You might find free lancers standing oppostie modern cafe, pune station also.

(2) Some lodges : Varsha lodge near ladkat pump near pune station and amrut hotel on katraj dehu road bypass exactly near the sus pashan road junction are ok types and safe as well since they seem to have proper long term deal with local police.

(3) Massage Parlours: A lot of things happening on this front in Pune. Again there are several types. There are a lot of advertisements in Times and Express under healthcare or beauty treatment.

(a) Genuinely ok( if not good) massage by ladies. You will always have your shorts on :-( and no other service. You might not be interested in these kind of parlours. So be upfront on the phone and ask if there are 'services' also or not. Those who not provide such services will say NO and those who provide will say come here and talk to talk to girls.

(b) Massage + Handshake /CBJ : This is what most of the parlours do offer. There deal with police forces them not to offer sex, which is referred to as full service here. A few parlours like the one in parihar chauk offer good bbj also. The rates are typically 400-500 for massage[cover charge upfront]+ 300-1000 for services as negotiated with the girl once you are halfway through massage. Many girsl do only handshake and no bj. However you can talk with the girl get mobile number and setup to meet her later for a full service in your rrom.

(c) Massage + everything : A very few would offer full service, and would charge about 1500. One near Rajiv gandhi bridge and one near panchami and one on dhole patil road offer the service.

Over atmosphere in massage parlour is not very cleen. especially if one is used to stay in good hotels will not like it at all.

(4) CG's : Again the numbers are found in the same newspaper listing. The ads clearly states that only home service. Get to know a few agents like this and once you are in the circle you get to know more people and exactly the kind of girsl that you want. Some college girls [ at least claiming to be ones] I came across through this route.

(5) Not Known to me: I have tried to complie and give the most reliable info. If there is any other way, I would request you to share with me.

I would be pleased to answer queries if any.Excellent compilation of Pune mongery scene by Pune Boy. More or less sums up the scenes available in Pune. There are other options like getting high end contacts but costs upwards of 6-7K and also u need to have decent contacts with the right set of people.

Amorous Jay
05-15-07, 14:23
Awesome report!

[QUOTE=Pune Boy]I am a business executive living in pune for last ten years. Based on my experience of over a decade, following is a brief report that is correct to the best of my knowledge. I hope that some mis conceptions about Pune are cleared as well.

ImDevil
05-15-07, 19:10
Very good report Pune Boy.

Thanks a lot.

TimePassPune
05-30-07, 10:21
Hi,

I am back in Pune, after some time out. Seems like Pune scene is a little dull. Not a lot of action around.

TimePassPune
05-30-07, 14:13
Hi,

Is there something wrong with the Pune scene. I tried calling about half a dozen MP's and could not get through any of them. Also tried to visit a couple of places where I used to visit and both were closed.

Is there something wrong? Has there been any issues with the LE?

Loner
06-02-07, 08:24
Originally quoted byYashr Pune

Hi,

Can someone tell me where is Varsh Lodge?

It is near near Ladkat Petrol pump, and is known to the auto drivers, you can check with them.

Loner
06-02-07, 08:32
I went to Amrut Hotel on the Mumbai-Bangalore Highway, and there is one rajabhau, and he offered me a decent grl (looks 8/10) for 4k for ST. He started with 6K. Could not negotiate further, as had to leave the place, after getting an emergency call. Is the price Ok. Felt it should have been cheaper, as the grl seemed local, but maybe visitors like me have driven the price up.

SpunkyBlue
06-03-07, 20:28
Loner,

The price is a little high.

It should be about 2.5k at Amrut, had been there a few months back.

Spunky

I went to Amrut Hotel on the Mumbai-Bangalore Highway, and there is one rajabhau, and he offered me a decent grl (looks 8/10) for 4k for ST. He started with 6K. Could not negotiate further, as had to leave the place, after getting an emergency call. Is the price Ok. Felt it should have been cheaper, as the grl seemed local, but maybe visitors like me have driven the price up.

TimePassPune
06-04-07, 12:00
Hi,

Finally managed to find a working MP in Pune. Visited one in Aundh area. Was charged 500 for a powder massage and showed 5 girls ranging from 4-6. Chose the best looking of them and was shown in a small room seperated by curtains. 2 minutes of light massage and was asked what services I wanted. Said offers full service and quoted 1500 inlcuding french, oral and full service. Did not want Full service and asked for B2B for which she asked me a grand. I laughed at that and finally negotiated to 700. But loads of atitude with the girl. I shall not do this and not that and so on. Somehow convinced her to allow me to finger her and she gave me a quick HJ. Quick relief.

BTW, while speaking to her she told me that there has been a crackdown in Pune for the past 3-4 months by some wings of the Shiv Sena which is the reason of the quite scene. She told me there are only 2-3 MP's now in Pune due to this and they are running as they pay a lot of money to the LE and hence the high charges as well. She also mentioned that the MP in Parihar Chowk though still running but they lock the door and get their customers in for the service.

Well hope the situation improves.

Pune Boy
06-20-07, 14:12
Thank you everybody for your appreciation.

Due to PPS / Shivsena, there has been a crackdown on MPs. In some raids even customers were harrassed, so be careful.

Timepasspune and others I will appreciate if I can get some good contacts for Pune. I am on [Email address deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Pune Boy
06-20-07, 14:19
Does any pub in Pune offer any chances of getting a CG?

Any experiences to share?

TimePassPune
06-22-07, 05:45
Thank you everybody for your appreciation.

Due to PPS / Shivsena, there has been a crackdown on MPs. In some raids even customers were harrassed, so be careful.

Timepasspune and others I will appreciate if I can get some good contacts for Pune.Agree with you Pune Boy the scene in Pune these days is really down. Have not been able to have any experience for the past few days. Hope it picks up soon as we might have to look for greener pastures in places like Mumba.

General Zod
06-24-07, 12:34
Does anybody here have experiences of TS/TV? Lady boys, tranny etc call them what you like as I was nearly accosted by one at BP area. How do they rate service wise compared to the local BP girls?

TimePassPune
06-25-07, 06:10
Hi,

I heard there was a huge raid near Baner yesterday in a house owned by some politician it seems. There were around 20+ girls which were caught in the raid. It seems they had a big racket operating. I am not sure whether someone here knows about the contacts of these places.

Pune Boy
06-26-07, 09:52
It's frightening,

The bunglow was 'ghero'ed by over 100 activists of maharashtra navanirman sena and then they called police and handed over everybody to police.

An agnet told me that in all there were 30 girls living there, and those were serviced by about 10-12 diffrent pimps. Advts found in Indian express.

After calling them and telling them the 'range' 3-4 girls are delievred by car and you can select one of then. Taking them to your own hotel room seems to be safest these days.

The police told the agent that these MNS people intend to do the same for other MPs and brothels in residential areas, and since they make a list of all thosewho are caught, police have no option but to arrest everybody. Only BP will be spared I guess. And it is one such filthy place.

Explorer 1
06-30-07, 07:42
Puneboy,Great stuff man!

Us mongers need to share info and yours is one of the posts ever in my opinion.

I've been to Varsha Lodge twice. Once at about 2 pm. Pleasantly said to the counterman that I needed a room and a girl.

Paid Rs 400 for the room. Was ushered in politely to a clean room, clean sheets and a clean bathroom. Within minutes was shown about 15 girls age 18 to about 27.
All clean, smiling an inviting. Chose a tall buxom chocolate brown woman. Paid 1200 to the manager who said I could do whatever I wanted for an hour.
Man, it was no holds barred, and no hole left unplugged for a great experience.

Tipped her Rs 500 and she couldn't hide her surprise. Usually tips are 100 to 200, if at all.

Spoke to her nicely and I seem to have to worked out the key to Varsha's success. Absoutely professional management, LE fully covered. Girls at the lodge are on monthly contract and are paid Rs 20,000 to 30,000 per month. But one complaint from any customer about their lack of cooperation, and they are out.

Second visit to Varsha was at about 4 pm. Just 6 girls to choose from. It appears max customers start coming in from about 2.30 pm.
Chose a slim chick with big boobs and small nipples as I found out later. Super control of her pussy muscles which had me ready to climb the wall except that Junior was firmly locked and imprisoned withing heavenly pussy.

My earlier mongering experience, and most satisfying at that, has been in the redlight area of Bombay over 20 years. I'll share these experiences in future posts. I've also explored Bangalore but with mixed success.

I plan to be in Pune next week and wonder if you could give a few tips or specific locations in Budhwarpeth, and other hotel/*****houses near the Rly station?

Thanks buddy, and I'd be happy to share more experiences with forum members like you

Keep having fun and,Cheers!

Explorer 1

Road Lover
07-01-07, 06:58
I've been to Varsha Lodge twice. Once at about 2 pm. Pleasantly said to the counterman that I needed a room and a girl.

Paid Rs 400 for the room. Was ushered in politely to a clean room, clean sheets and a clean bathroom. Within minutes was shown about 15 girls age 18 to about 27.
All clean, smiling an inviting. Chose a tall buxom chocolate brown woman. Paid 1200 to the manager who said I could do whatever I wanted for an hour.
Man, it was no holds barred, and no hole left unplugged for a great experience.

Tipped her Rs 500 and she couldn't hide her surprise. Usually tips are 100 to 200, if at all.

Second visit to Varsha was at about 4 pm. Just 6 girls to choose from. It appears max customers start coming in from about 2.30 pm.
Chose a slim chick with big boobs and small nipples as I found out later. Super control of her pussy muscles which had me ready to climb the wall except that Junior was firmly locked and imprisoned withing heavenly pussy.

Thanks buddy, and I'd be happy to share more experiences with forum members like you

Keep having fun and,Cheers!

Explorer 1

Good report Explorer. It would be great if you also gave the directions to Varsha Lodge.

Explorer 1
07-01-07, 15:46
Road Lover,

Not too difficult to find Varsha Lodge.

It's not too far from Pune Rly Stn.

Get into an auto and ask to be taken to Rajdhani Hotel, near Mangalwarpeth Road HP Petrol Pump. Proceed on by road beside Petrol Pump for 50 meters and voila, you're at Varsha. In fact you can see the Varsha Signboard fromt the HP Petrol Pump itself.

Just no problems at Varsha. A bit expensive but fully worth it.

Happy screwing buddy.

And if you have some leads for Bangalore, would appreciate receiving them.

Chou!

Explorer 1

Road Lover
07-03-07, 18:41
Road Lover,

Happy screwing buddy.

Chou!

Explorer 1
Sorry sir,
I am new to the scene here in India, but do travel to various places all around the world as you can see from my varied posts. i can point you to the right places in Dubai, SIngapore, US, Lndon etc. As I pick up contacts in India I will let you know too.

Pcn62
07-03-07, 19:40
Hi Explorer,

From Pune station ask direction for Ambhedkar Bhavan. From there take left few meter's away on the first right turn you will find Varsha lodge. Compared to Indian Standards it is extremely clean place. Appreciate if you can give some contacts for Dubai.

Msm1602
07-03-07, 19:44
Road Lover,

Get into an auto and ask to be taken to Rajdhani Hotel, near Mangalwarpeth Road HP Petrol Pump. Proceed on by road beside Petrol Pump for 50 meters and voila, you're at Varsha. In fact you can see the Varsha Signboard fromt the HP Petrol Pump itself.

Just no problems at Varsha. A bit expensive but fully worth it.

Happy screwing buddy.

Chou!

Explorer 1Dear Road Lover,

Is Varsha hotel and lodge is same place.

Msm1602
07-03-07, 20:01
Hi Explorer,

From Pune station ask direction for Ambhedkar Bhavan. From there take left few meter's away on the first right turn you will find Varsha lodge. Compared to Indian Standards it is extremely clean place. Appreciate if you can give some contacts for Dubai.Dear pcn62

Is lodge and hotel is same place?

SpunkyBlue
07-04-07, 12:36
Dear pcn62

Is lodge and hotel is same place?Yes for this purpose ;o)

Lodge is like a hotel minus the resto and a little more downmarket

Pcn62
07-04-07, 14:50
Varsha Lodge & Hotel is the same place.

TimePassPune
07-05-07, 06:09
I have posted my share of experiences when I visited Bangalore.

Check the Bangalore thread for more details

General Zod
07-05-07, 14:21
Was there a report on Metro Hotel which is exactly opposite Pune station. I'm sure there was one. Anyhow if anyone has experiences of these no-star hotels and their offerings do share them.

Thanks

FlyGuy2977
07-08-07, 11:19
I'the like to make a good report of the Varsha Lodge, however, I'm Caucasian and over 6 feet tall. Do any of you who have been there know if you've ever seen any other foreigners there? I don't want to be tagged by LE or worse. PM Me if you have any info.

Citybud
07-12-07, 18:45
Besides the Varsha lodge can anyone advice me, how to find some good quality college chicks. I am in Pune for two months and really want to find someone who I can hook-up with on a regular basis. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Kores 112
07-23-07, 05:24
The pune scene seems very lull. Whats the best place to get good MP / GFE service..

K112

TimePassPune
07-24-07, 14:36
The pune scene seems very lull. Whats the best place to get good MP / GFE service..

K112Please do read in previous posts for more info. Also remember to post in your experiences for benefit of others.

Massaholic
07-24-07, 23:00
I went to this MP in Aundh area, somewhere near the bridge, . Its a small, dingy place, choice of 3 girls, id rate them 3-4. One I took gave a massage for 500 bucks followed by BJ, topless, and a very good handshake, another 600, although she asked for 800, . All in all ok experience for 1100 rs. Go only if very desperate.

Readers. Keep the thread alive, by posting experiences!

Practice safe sex

/M

India Monger
07-25-07, 11:37
I went to this MP in Aundh area, somewhere near the bridge, . Its a small, dingy place, choice of 3 girls, id rate them 3-4. One I took gave a massage for 500 bucks followed by BJ, topless, and a very good handshake, another 600, although she asked for 800, . All in all ok experience for 1100 rs. Go only if very desperate.

Practice safe sex

/MCan you provide the specific location for this?

Thanks

TimePassPune
07-25-07, 14:17

Practice safe sex

/MI guess you are referring to the one called Sanjana's which is just next to the Rajiv Gandhi bridge. THey offer full FS as well for around 1500bucks.

Booty Call25
07-25-07, 22:15
Hi Hsihsa,

Coulls you please pass on the number of that 6k girl?

Thanks,

Booty Call

Otnas78
07-25-07, 23:07
Dear Pune forum members,

I am Pune for some time now. I am from Mumbai. It seems there is very activity on all fronts. Wake up dear. There is so much happening in other forums.

Are there any orchestra bars or ladies bars in Pune on the lines of Mumbai?

India Monger
07-26-07, 17:13
I guess you are referring to the one called Sanjana's which is just next to the Rajiv Gandhi bridge. THey offer full FS as well for around 1500bucks.Alright guys,

I tried out Sanjana's Masage Parlor yesterday and following is the detailed report:

1) Call up the number listed in Indian Express and Times of India (you can also get it though the online edition)

2) The lady who answers the call is very friendly and gives you the rates of 500 for 1 hour massage and tells you that other services are available as well

3) She asks you to come to the Bajaj Service Center, just before the Rajiv Gandhi bridge at Aundh starts and to call them.

4) I called them from Bajaj Service Center and she said that there will be a small boy wearing red cap who I need to ask about the location of the massage parlor

5) Found the boy in red cap and he guided me up the stairs to the second floor

6) Reached Sanjana's massage parlor and was greeted by a middle age woman in jeans and t-shirt

7) She asked me what services I would like to go for.

8) I said, massage for sure, other services would depend on the girl and price.

9) She asked me to pay 600.

10) I told her, we agreed on 500 for which she said the extra 100 is for private room.

11) I asked to see the girls before paying for which she said that all girls provide good service.

12) I however insisted on looking at the girls before paying up. She said, pay 100 and look at the girls and if you dont like them, the 100 will be considered as a charge. If I take 1 of them, the charge would be adjusted for 100.

13) I did not like the idea, but was desparate, hence paid up 100.

14) She took me to a room inside and asked me to wait, while she gets the girls.

15) She came back with 2 girls and said, we (incl her) are the 3 girls available.

16) All of them were less than average, but I was all charged up in anticipation and did not want to leave without an ejaculation. Hence selected the best of 3.

17) The selected girl started with the powder massage (of pathetic brand). This was not exactly a massage, but she was simply running her hands over me. During this time, she was constantly pushing for extra services.

18) I asked her the rates. 200 for HJ, 500 for HJ + topless, 800 for HJ + nude body massage, 1500 for full service.

19) I did not like the attitude of the girl and figured that no matter what I paid, the service will be pathetic. But I also had to cum.

20) Hence agreed on a 500 for HJ + topless.

21) She did a hurried job at it and kept talking about some nonsense shit which was distracting me.

22) I asked her to shut up and came in all of 15 min since entering the parlor.

Tip paid: 0

Service rating: 2/10

Attitude: 2/10

Recommendation: AVOID this. Do a self service HJ rather.

Any recommendation of better place in Pune is welcome.

I read in this forum about Varsha Hotel. I am new to Pune and could trace Mangalwar Peth in the map. Would appreciate a good description of service available at Varsha Lodge and location.

India Monger
07-26-07, 17:17
Hi Hsihsa,

Coulls you please pass on the number of that 6k girl?

Thanks,

Booty CallPM me as well if you get it :)

Massaholic
07-29-07, 18:16
India Monger,

You're right, that's why I said "Go ONLY if very desperate".

I'm sure there are much better parlours.

Let us know if you know some.

Massaholic
07-29-07, 18:17
PM me as well if you get it :)PM me too!

Stay In Touch
07-30-07, 23:13
PM me too!If you happen to get the number and then avail the service, please keep this forum posted. At least we can get in touch with you through private messaging.

Mumbai Guy
08-03-07, 21:51
Have you been to Varsha lodge? I have heard about it and also have read some reports in this forum. I Would like to know more about it. I am pretty new to Pune and would really appreciate if you post a detailed report on Varsha lodge. The quality of girls there, their attitude, rates and most important safety.

Also if any of the fellow mongers could help me with contact numbers of young girls available in Pune I would be most obliged. You can PM me the contacts. I have some contacts of Mumbai girls and could share with you.

Road Lover
08-05-07, 08:40
Have you been to Varsha lodge? I have heard about it and also have read some reports in this forum. I Would like to know more about it. I am pretty new to Pune and would really appreciate if you post a detailed report on Varsha lodge. The quality of girls there, their attitude, rates and most important safety.

Also if any of the fellow mongers could help me with contact numbers of young girls available in Pune I would be most obliged. You can PM me the contacts. I have some contacts of Mumbai girls and could share with you.
Dear Friend,
I am sorry, i am not familiar with this place. But if you went back a few pages there is a very good report on this.

Ivanba
08-06-07, 16:07
Greetings,

I'm in Pune tonight and tomorrow night, August 7. I'd grealy appreciate any contacts for fairly high quality ladies. Or, if you are interested in showing me some of the local places to find ladies, drop me a message. Dinner and drinks on me.

Thanks,

Ivan

Mumbai Guy
08-07-07, 17:32
Dear Friend

You should give some advance notice. Your message was submitted on 6th. and posted on the forum on the 7th. I could have been of help had I known about your visit atleast 3-4 days in earlier. Anyways may be next time you visit Pune we can fix up something.

Greetings,

I'm in Pune tonight and tomorrow night, August 7. I'd grealy appreciate any contacts for fairly high quality ladies. Or, if you are interested in showing me some of the local places to find ladies, drop me a message. Dinner and drinks on me.

Thanks,

Ivan

Stinky Squid
08-10-07, 23:32
I'the like to make a good report of the Varsha Lodge, however, I'm Caucasian and over 6 feet tall. Do any of you who have been there know if you've ever seen any other foreigners there? I don't want to be tagged by LE or worse. PM Me if you have any info.Did you try it? One report here sounds almost too good to be true. The other seems to refute the good report. What's the special risk for whites to be tagged by LE "or worse"? Has it happened? Isn't Maharashtra getting back to normal again after the strict crack down on the scene in Mumbai?

Cool Mumbai
08-11-07, 05:53
Hello guys,

I am in Pune for a while now and it seems one need right info about the scene before venturing into things.

Options: MPs. Try only you are desperate. Most of the MPs have aunties and also they are not the safest.

College girls: lot of colleges have action going on but one need insiders view. Wadia college sure has lot of action

The****s/pubs: forget about it for mongering

Varsha lodge is surely good place and also the safe one. Nice girls there with good attitude. If new to pune, don't think of getting anything better than varsha lodge. I bet on that

There are few hotels on saswad road who has these kind of services and they charge less (around 200 rs for couple of hours for room servce only)

Chamadi sure has links in pune and you get ok girls for 5K for ST. But those are fulltime girls and its too mechanical (even the affection they show) but its true for any service provider

I am willing to share contacts.

My interest are more in girls who are part timers in this field.

Stinky Squid
08-12-07, 00:18
Hello guys,

Varsha lodge is surely good place and also the safe one. Nice girls there with good attitude. If new to pune, don't think of getting anything better than varsha lodge. I bet on that

There are few hotels on saswad road who has these kind of services and they charge less (around 200 rs for couple of hours for room servce only)
Hi Cool Mumbai,

I'll get my PM set to contact you. What do you know about LE raids or the lack thereof in these hotels? Will people who look not Indian be ripped off in some Police shenanegans?

Stingerman
08-12-07, 15:10
I guess you are referring to the one called Sanjana's which is just next to the Rajiv Gandhi bridge. THey offer full FS as well for around 1500bucks.Hi TimepassPune,

Can you tell me the quality of this full FS offered there?

And for how much duration?

Stingerman
08-12-07, 15:17

Practice safe sex

/MHi,

Can you let me know the quality of the FS offered there?

And what's the duration of FS?

Stingerman
08-12-07, 15:21
Can you let me know the quality of the FS offered at that Aundh MP near bridge ?

And what's the duration of FS?

Stingerman
08-12-07, 15:24
Hello guys,

I am in Pune for a while now and it seems one need right info about the scene before venturing into things.

Options: MPs. Try only you are desperate. Most of the MPs have aunties and also they are not the safest.

College girls: lot of colleges have action going on but one need insiders view. Wadia college sure has lot of action

Chamadi sure has links in pune and you get ok girls for 5K for ST. But those are fulltime girls and its too mechanical (even the affection they show) but its true for any service provider

My interest are more in girls who are part timers in this field.Hi,

Can you please share the contacts wid me?

India Monger
08-13-07, 06:28
Hi,

Can you let me know the quality of the FS offered there?

And what's the duration of FS?Stingerman,

Like I mentioned in my report on Sanjana earlier, DO NOT go there. They are a bunch of thugs and will rip off your money without providing any value. I will be trying out Varsha Lodge in some days and post a report. Based on my reading it looks to be the best bet in Pune.

Stingerman
08-15-07, 12:18
Hello guys,

My interest are more in girls who are part timers in this field.Hi Cool Mumbai,

Can you please share the contacts with me?

Stingerman
08-15-07, 12:31
Dear Friend,

I am sorry, I am not familiar with this place. But if you went back a few pages there is a very good report on this.Hi Fellow Mongers (Or Bangers :-) ),

Can you please share some contacts in Pune wid me (Indian as well as foreign chicks)?

Thx,

Stinger

Stingerman
08-15-07, 14:00
Hi PuneBoy,

Can you share contacts with me?

Thx,

Stinger

Stingerman
08-15-07, 15:20
Hello Guys,

Called up a number from an ad in Pune. The guy on the other side said he can provide a girl for ST for 2200. I said I would like to choose the girl. On which he said there would be no choice. The girl would be directly sent to the address.

Has anybody tried this way - I mean without choice?

Say on a rating of 10, what kind (rating) of girl one should expect, if one goes by this way?

Any contacts appreciated. Please PM me some contacts.

Thx,

Stinger

TimePassPune
08-16-07, 07:30
Hello Guys,

Called up a number from an ad in Pune. The guy on the other side said he can provide a girl for ST for 2200. I said I would like to choose the girl. On which he said there would be no choice. The girl would be directly sent to the address.

Has anybody tried this way - I mean without choice?

Say on a rating of 10, what kind (rating) of girl one should expect, if one goes by this way?

Any contacts appreciated. Please PM me some contacts.

Thx,

StingerStingerman, that is how these guys mostly work. I am afraid the quality is nothing to boast about, but if you are desperate.

It is usually a hit or miss(more often a miss actually)

Buch73
08-16-07, 12:45
Hey All,

Well I have tried Varsha For for a long time now and fout it to be the safest Place. But is there any other plalodge in Pune . Now the rates in Varsha are 500 room+ 2500 for the babe for 2 hrs.

Someone did mention Saswad road , could you please give more details.

India Monger
08-17-07, 10:37
Hey All,

Well I have tried Varsha For for a long time now and fout it to be the safest Place. But is there any other plalodge in Pune . Now the rates in Varsha are 500 room+ 2500 for the babe for 2 hrs.

Someone did mention Saswad road , could you please give more details.Hi Buch73,

Some questions about Varsha.

1) Are the girls available openly or there is a particular way for asking about them?
2) How would you rate the looks, service and attitude of the girls?
3) Are the girls young (college type), or middle-aged (aunties)?

Thanks!

Cool Mumbai
08-17-07, 12:16
Giving you some details. Remaining find it out. I am trying to answer most of the guys through this single report.

Varsha lodge, you shouldnt have LE problem. The raid happened sometime back at one place in pune was purely political move.

Have you ever heard people raised in such places got into real trouble? Never. LE has lot of other headaches and thier main interest is to show they are doing something on this front too. They let you go after making some fun.

Saswad road, one hotel is something like love you. There are lot. Definately you get girls there. Show the confidence you will get. Quality not sure

What I think is we need to come little forward through such forums and share info. That saves hell lot of time one spend on searching. Sometimes falling in trap.

I will share the numbers when I get paid status.

Stingerman
08-17-07, 18:42
Hey All,

Someone did mention Saswad road , could you please give more details.Hi Guys,

Does anybody has a report about other lodges in Pune like Amrut, SukhSagar, Rajahans or Rajan etc.?

Stingerman
08-17-07, 19:53
Hi TimePassPune,

Do you have some report on varsha or other lodge/s in Pune?

What are the rates in other lodges (room + babe) ?

Buch73
08-18-07, 05:26
Well just get to the hotel and ask for a room , either for a ST or Lt the charge for St is 500 for 2 hrs. Then the boy the will take u to the room , just tell him u need a girl. He will ask u to be in the room and get the babes, you can choose the babe. Attitude 7/10, service depends on the babe average 7/10, looks 6/10 to 8/10. There are young ones to the more mature one .

Hi Buch73,

1) Are the girls available openly or there is a particular way for asking about them?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

==============================================

Greetings Buch73,

It appears that you inadvertently forgot to correctly place the quote tags in this report. Usually I can fix this sort of thing before it's displayed, but I don't have a clue as to how you intended this report to appear.

The quote tags are simple to use, all you have to do is look for them in the text. Anything that you want to appear in quotes must start with "[quote]" and end with "[/quote ]". Please note the "/" forward slash in the last tag. It's that simple.

In addition, you can preview your report before it's posted, so it's easy to check if you got it right before it's displayed in The Forum.

Thanks,

Jackson

Stingerman
08-18-07, 15:10
Hi Guys,

There are some ads in Newspapers for 'Networks'. These people ask quite big amounts as membership charges for yearly membership. And tell that they can provide numbers of broad-minded, hi-fi females in your area. Has anybody tried such Networks for getting contacts/numbers? And has anybody met with broad-minded, hi-fi females through this and taken it further?

Stingerman
08-18-07, 18:52
Hi Guys,

There are some ads in Newspapers for 'Networks'. These people ask quite big amounts as membership charges for yearly membership. And tell that they can provide numbers of broad-minded, hi-fi females in your area. Has anybody tried such Networks for getting contacts/numbers? And has anybody met with broad-minded, hi-fi females through this and taken it further?

Road Lover
08-19-07, 01:15
Hi Guys,

These are usually complete and total rip-offs. You are in with somechance with the massage ads, but these guys are nothing but total rip-offs. A definite no-no. DOnt wste your time and money. SOme of them are also honey traps, not only you get ripped off but have consequent problems as well. I dont have experience in Pune but have in another Indian city, but the ads all look the same and I have not doubt they are the same associates who operate this.

Stingerman
08-19-07, 08:59
Hi Road Lover,

Thanx for the feedback.

Massaholic
08-19-07, 15:39
These are usually complete and total rip-offs. You are in with somechance with the massage ads, but these guys are nothing but total rip-offs. A definite no-no. DOnt wste your time and money. SOme of them are also honey traps, not only you get ripped off but have consequent problems as well. I dont have experience in Pune but have in another Indian city, but the ads all look the same and I have not doubt they are the same associates who operate this.Yes, NEVER try these agencies. They sound very exciting on phone. They usually ask you to deposit a sum in their bank account and then once they receive it they'll supposedly "call" you. This is a rip off....Why pay in advance that too in a bank account when you arent sure what you're going? MP's and lodges are much safer on the pocket.

Stingerman
08-19-07, 19:44
Hi,

I did read in some report that Blue Nile Restaurant has some action on some nights - some college babes frequent there. But how to find one who would be ready for some fun (ST/LT)?

Buch73
08-20-07, 05:56
Hey All,

Does anyone have a report of the hotels on SASWAD road.

Take Care,

Buch

India Monger
08-20-07, 07:20
Well just get to the hotel and ask for a room , either for a ST or Lt the charge for St is 500 for 2 hrs. Then the boy the will take u to the room , just tell him u need a girl. He will ask u to be in the room and get the babes, you can choose the babe. Attitude 7/10, service depends on the babe average 7/10, looks 6/10 to 8/10. There are young ones to the more mature one .

Hi Buch73,

Thanks!Thanks Buch73. It helps. I will try out Varsha soon and will post a report. Any specific girl you would like to recommend?

India Monger
08-20-07, 07:22
Hi,

I did read in some report that Blue Nile Restaurant has some action on some nights - some college babes frequent there. But how to find one who would be ready for some fun (ST/LT)?If you are referring to the Blue Nile restaurant opposite Poona Club, then I doubt if there is any mongering action there. I have been there many times with family and there are mostly other families eating there. They have good Biryani and you can try their Mutton Chelo Kabab biryani. Its yummy :)

Kores 112
08-20-07, 17:18
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/256000.cms

Stingerman
08-20-07, 19:08
Does anybody have any report/details on tablets like Viagra/Cialis for enhanced performance?

Stingerman
08-20-07, 20:07
Giving you some details. Remaining find it out. I am trying to answer most of the guys through this single report.

Varsha lodge, you shouldnt have LE problem. The raid happened sometime back at one place in pune was purely political move.

Have you ever heard people raised in such places got into real trouble? Never. LE has lot of other headaches and thier main interest is to show they are doing something on this front too. They let you go after making some fun.

Saswad road, one hotel is something like love you. There are lot. Definately you get girls there. Show the confidence you will get. Quality not sure

What I think is we need to come little forward through such forums and share info. That saves hell lot of time one spend on searching. Sometimes falling in trap.

I will share the numbers when I get paid status.Hi Cool Mumbai,

Can you please post a report on the hotels on SASWAD road?

Cool Mumbai
08-21-07, 06:19
Stingerman,

As I know the the guys related to those hotels, can't venture there. All I know they have girls. Sorry about that.

Varsha lodge, try payal, nice bengali lady. Gives good head. Only issue is she opens up after 2-3 visits. Like in fisrt visit, cbj. Second visit, BBBJ. Third visit, CIM. After this she has offered me to come outside. So the menu changes. Ask her to wash mouth as due to GUTKHA she has, it hurts lot for BBBJ.

Surprisingly long back, I had nice experience with girl from Budhwar peth. I know, sound strange. I am not into that but just once I was passing by and noticed a girl which on looks and figure was much better than so called higher end babes. So checked her out for night (don't try anything there). Costed 2000 for full night. But was nice. Most of they guys visiting there are really rough with those girls, so if you handle them right, they are for you. Had really great night with her. I tried same thing next time with other girl as I couldn't locate earlier one, but this girl was not so co operative so without any action, I just let her go. I guess its hit or miss. But it doesnt cost you much. In 1-2 K, you can give it try.

If anybody is interested to form a group of sort and explore part time working girls, lets come forward.

Hi Cool Mumbai,

Can you please post a report on the hotels on SASWAD road?

TimePassPune
08-21-07, 09:04
Hi Cool Mumbai,

Can you please post a report on the hotels on SASWAD road?Stingerman, would appreciate some reports from you on the mongering scene. You have been taking a lot of feedback and u should reciprocate back to fellow mongers.

Massaholic
08-21-07, 21:30
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/256000.cmsFriend, that article is four years old.

India Monger
08-22-07, 08:08
Does anybody have any report/details on tablets like Viagra/Cialis for enhanced performance?Its hard to find Cialis in Pune. But you can get Viagra at a medical shop located diagonally opposite to Sambhaji Park at JM Road. I dont remember the name of the shop but they have a computer kept on the display table for billing.

Viagra is way too expensive though. It costs around 350 - 400 for 4 tablets.

I have found Penegra made from the same drug much more economical and effective. It can be bought from a medical store on FC Road. You need to enter FC Road from the University Road, and on the right you will find a Bridgestone tyre dealer. Keeping moving ahead and Penegra is available in the first medical shop that comes on the Bridgestone Tyre side. I think it costs Rs 86 for 4 tablets.

I generally carry with me a chit of paper with Penegra written on it and hand it over to the counter guy. He asks whether I need 50 mg tablets or 100 mg tablets. I generally use 50 mg and 1 tablet can result in severe hardon for 3 - 4 hours.

I have tried searching for something called as 'Kamagra Gel' which is a gel to be applied to the penis and provides the same result as Viagra, BUT without the side effects. If anyone knows where to get this from, please let me know.

Typical side effects that I have faced after consuming Penegra is blurred vision, and I could feel the heat on the face. If you have a 15 min drive after consuming, it is OK, but after that it becomes risky. The drug takes effect in nearly 15 mins and increases with every touch or simulation.

Hope this helps.

India Monger
08-22-07, 08:12
Stingerman,

If anybody is interested to form a group of sort and explore part time working girls, lets come forward.I am interested.

Stingerman
08-22-07, 19:58
Hi TimepassPune,

Report on Varsha:

Ambience: Surprisingly Clean.

Girls:
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 8-9/10
Body: 7-8/10
Looks (Face) : 4-6/10

Stingerman
08-22-07, 20:15
I am interested.I am interested.

Stinger

Stingerman
08-22-07, 20:37
I am interested.I am interested, too.

Stingerman
08-22-07, 21:17
Its hard to find Cialis in Pune. But you can get Viagra at a medical shop located diagonally opposite to Sambhaji Park at JM Road. I dont remember the name of the shop but they have a computer kept on the display table for billing.

Viagra is way too expensive though. It costs around 350 - 400 for 4 tablets.

I have found Penegra made from the same drug much more economical and effective. It can be bought from a medical store on FC Road. You need to enter FC Road from the University Road, and on the right you will find a Bridgestone tyre dealer. Keeping moving ahead and Penegra is available in the first medical shop that comes on the Bridgestone Tyre side. I think it costs Rs 86 for 4 tablets.

I generally carry with me a chit of paper with Penegra written on it and hand it over to the counter guy. He asks whether I need 50 mg tablets or 100 mg tablets. I generally use 50 mg and 1 tablet can result in severe hardon for 3 - 4 hours.

I have tried searching for something called as 'Kamagra Gel' which is a gel to be applied to the penis and provides the same result as Viagra, BUT without the side effects. If anyone knows where to get this from, please let me know.

Typical side effects that I have faced after consuming Penegra is blurred vision, and I could feel the heat on the face. If you have a 15 min drive after consuming, it is OK, but after that it becomes risky. The drug takes effect in nearly 15 mins and increases with every touch or simulation.

Hope this helps.Hi India Monger,

Is this blurred vision (and other side effects) are permanent or only till the effect of the tablet lasts (for 3-4 hours) ?

The Warrior
08-23-07, 11:43
Thank you all for the helpful posts about Varsha Lodge, however, finding the place was a bit of a challenge as the instructions in previous posts are not quite accurate.

If you are walking along Mangalwarpet road with the HP fuel station on your right and, a little later, the Indian Oil fuel station on your left, you are moving in the right direction. When the road forks at the next junction, keep to the right. Look out for Rajdhani hotel which is near the corner of a small street branching off to the left. Just before this turn, look for a small street branching off to the right. Go down this street. Take the first left. Varsha Lodge is the second or third building on the right.

I walked through the outer gate and into the building at about 1 pm on a weekday. I told the man at the reception that I was looking for a room and a girl. He nodded and asked a bellboy to guide me. The bellboy took me to a waiting area and explained that they charged INR 500 per hour for the room. I protested, stating that it was INR 400 earlier. He made an excuse about rising costs and added that they now charge INR 1500 for a girl, compared to INR 1200 earlier.

I was then taken back to the reception and was asked to pay INR 500 for the room which I did. In case I wanted to extend my stay, I’d have to pay INR 500 per additional hour. I was then ushered up the stairs to the third floor of the building. In one of the rooms I could see a few girls chatting. I was led into a small room and was told that the INR 500 paid downstairs covered stay for up to 3 hours. The room was clean and had a large mirror on the wall on the side of the bed which was quite nice. The bedsheets had been laundered but had faint stains in several places. Opposite the bed was a wooden cabinet with a mirror, a TV, two towels, a tiny bar of herbal soap and some cold bottled water on top. Next to this cabinet was a wash basin, a rubbish bin and another mirror. Opposite this was a small lavatory which had a loo, a bucket and running cold water.

I opened the door which was knocked upon and the bellboy entered followed by about 10 women who appeared to be in their mid twenties to early thirties. The thin ones were in jeans and tight Tshirts while the fuller ones were in local attire. I picked a buxom one in a sari. The other women left the room. The bellboy asked for the INR 1500. I enquired what the rates would be for more women. He offered two options. One - pay him INR 1500 per woman every time I was done with one woman and selected another one. The second and cheaper option was to select 2 women for INR 2500 or 3 women for INR 3000. The successive women I chose would be sent to the room one after another. I didn’t know the vernacular for ménage a trois or quatre, hence I didn’t ask.

I paid the INR 1500 and the bellboy left. After I latched the door, the woman asked me if I had condoms. I replied affirmatively. I tipped her INR 500 as an incentive for a good time. I then chatted with her for a while to make her feel comfortable. I learned that groups of women were recruited from Mumbai (Bombay) by a pimp who supplies them on short term contracts running from two weeks to a month to Varsha Lodge. Varsha Lodge management provides them accommodation while the pimp provides them food. The women get paid at the end of the contract.

The sex was not too good. She had a reasonably big bust, but an unreasonably big waist too, not to mention a fairly roomy vagina. In addition she had just eaten her lunch and her mouth smelled of curried fish. Very bad turn offs. After trying various positions for about 15 minutes, I settled for a handjob. When I was done, she got off, washed up and dressed herself. She asked if I planned to stay on and added that she would move back to Mumbai after her two week contract was over. She gave me her mobile number and asked me to contact her if I traveled to Mumbai in the near future.

Though the other women seemed to be okay, I certainly did not want to extend my stay after this experience so I cleaned up, dressed and went downstairs. No further transactions were required, so I waved to the man behind the counter and left.

Damage-
INR 500 for the room
INR 1500 for the girl
INR 500 tip

Rating-
This is subjective, so I won’t bother.

Cheers

Otnas78
08-24-07, 06:08
Hi Fellow Members,

I am in Pune for a some time now. I am not much into mongering but like to have information and also keep my eyes open. I had been to MG Road yesterday. While returning I took auto from Pyramid mall. The auto took the left turn from the circle where Barista is located. This was a bylane where a garden restaureat is there. As soon as we took a left I saw a lady standing along side a car there. She may be in her late twenties or early thirties and was wearing saree. I had an eye contact with her and moved forward. I found it little bit strange as there was nobody else there and even if I am not very experienced in this field I can sence something different.

So interested members may try and explore and post their views and experiences. The time was around 9:30 PM.

Buch73
08-24-07, 06:20
Hi India Monger,

Is this blurred vision (and other side effects) are permanent or only till the effect of the tablet lasts (for 3-4 hours) ?Try Suaghra. Its as effective without the side effects.

India Monger
08-24-07, 07:07
Hi India Monger,

Is this blurred vision (and other side effects) are permanent or only till the effect of the tablet lasts (for 3-4 hours) ?Blurred vision lasts for an hour or so. Heat on face remains till the first ejaculation. Not noticed any permanent effect though. I think it is not harmful if taken after meals and that too 2 - 3 times a month.

India Monger
08-24-07, 07:21
Thanks for the excellent report, The Warrior

Looks like you did not have a very good time. In my opinion if you had to be relieved by HJ, you could have done it without a woman as well. I remember reading a similar report earlier when a guy was mentioning about the woman giving BBBJ after having consumed guthka.

Does anyone have a good experience report to share about Varsha Lodge?

TimePassPune
08-24-07, 13:01
Thanks for the excellent report, The Warrior

Looks like you did not have a very good time. In my opinion if you had to be relieved by HJ, you could have done it without a woman as well. I remember reading a similar report earlier when a guy was mentioning about the woman giving BBBJ after having consumed guthka.

Does anyone have a good experience report to share about Varsha Lodge?The Warrior has given an excellent report on Varsha lodge. It could at times be a hit or a miss. If you read Stingerman's experience he seems to have given very high ratings but again the ratings are usually subjective in nature.

Stingerman
08-24-07, 17:21
Hi,

Any reports on other places/hotels/roads?

Any report about the area near Modern Cafe?

Stingerman
08-24-07, 23:08
I learned that groups of women were recruited from Mumbai (Bombay) by a pimp who supplies them on short term contracts running from two weeks to a month to Varsha Lodge. Varsha Lodge management provides them accommodation while the pimp provides them food. The women get paid at the end of the contract.

She added that she would move back to Mumbai after her two week contract was over. She gave me her mobile number and asked me to contact her if I traveled to Mumbai in the near future.Hi Guys,

Does this mean that if one visits places like varsha after two weeks or one month, one can expect a new set of girls ?

If that's the case then its great. Whats your experience on this, guys?

Stingerman
08-24-07, 23:12
Guys,

Is there any mongering action beyond Aundh i.e. In Sanghvi, Wakad, Pimpri, Chinchwad areas?

Some more info would be appreciated.

Stingerman
08-24-07, 23:19
The Warrior has given an excellent report on Varsha lodge. It could at times be a hit or a miss. If you read Stingerman's experience he seems to have given very high ratings but again the ratings are usually subjective in nature.Hi TimePassPune,

Yes. Now again when I rethink, I find that the ratings given by me are on a higher side. Its more of a hit and a miss case, I suppose. Or what choice is available to you when you visit the place. TimePassPune, do you recommend any particular time slot when we can have maximum number of girls to choose from?

Also, I have posted couple of queries. Can you provide some info regarding those?

India Monger
08-25-07, 08:13
Try Suaghra. Its as effective without the side effects.Buch73,

Where can I get it in Pune and how much does it cost?

Lage Raho India
08-27-07, 21:52
Try Amrut (Sus rd)

Guys,

Is there any mongering action beyond Aundh i.e. In Sanghvi, Wakad, Pimpri, Chinchwad areas?

Some more info would be appreciated.

Buch73
08-28-07, 05:39
Buch73,

Where can I get it in Pune and how much does it cost?You can get in the med store on North Main Road , Koregaonpark . It is located just below Subway. The 50 mg costs about Rs. 50 for 4 tabs. And man its a bang.and the best thing there a are no side effects at least i dint have any but a rumble in the tummy.

Buch73

Manum
08-28-07, 12:50
I am a 35 yr old software engineer working in Pimpri.

Recently I had a very good experience in Varsha lodge. You get decent quality girls in the area, I had gone early evening around 8pm

The hotel is near Pune railway station, If you get into an auto near the Railway station and tell them the lodge name they will take you there, its about 3 kms from station.

Also there is one more lodge near station M*l*and, I do not want to disclose the name as requested by the lodge mgr, The room is not at all great but ok, the waiter will arrange for girls after you check in.

I also have a contact no, who will supply once you check into hotels and give a call, I had a very good experience with this contact, the charges at 4. 5K, can negotiate upto 3. 5k, but if the girls is hot will not negotiate, I had an experience will girl call Nisha can never forget. But unluckily I am never able to get he again as the girls here are changing,

I can share the contact with fellow members, one can contact 2 days before reaching pune, One can check into any hotels in different areas like hotel behind Cavery ford showroom in Yerwada, Near Swar gate, Station etc the rooms are cheap 350.500range.

The CG costs - 3.5K
quality - good to excellent (age 20 to 25 yrs)
Service - very good and very co-operative

Neo9999
08-28-07, 20:52
Stingerman,

As I know the the guys related to those hotels, can't venture there. All I know they have girls. Sorry about that.

Varsha lodge, try payal, nice bengali lady. Gives good head. Only issue is she opens up after 2-3 visits. Like in fisrt visit, cbj. Second visit, BBBJ. Third visit, CIM. After this she has offered me to come outside. So the menu changes. Ask her to wash mouth as due to GUTKHA she has, it hurts lot for BBBJ.

Surprisingly long back, I had nice experience with girl from Budhwar peth. I know, sound strange. I am not into that but just once I was passing by and noticed a girl which on looks and figure was much better than so called higher end babes. So checked her out for night (don't try anything there). Costed 2000 for full night. But was nice. Most of they guys visiting there are really rough with those girls, so if you handle them right, they are for you. Had really great night with her. I tried same thing next time with other girl as I couldn't locate earlier one, but this girl was not so co operative so without any action, I just let her go. I guess its hit or miss. But it doesnt cost you much. In 1-2 K, you can give it try.

If anybody is interested to form a group of sort and explore part time working girls, lets come forward.Hey Cool Mumbai, count me in the club, would love to explore these options.

Chemist Dude
08-29-07, 01:50
Hi guys! I am from Los angeles, USA, I visit Pimpri on business couple of times a year. Usually stay at the Kala Sagar hotel. How can I find a lady to spend the week with me at the hotel? Is there any action near the hotel?

Chemist

India Monger
08-29-07, 08:34
You can get in the med store on North Main Road , Koregaonpark . It is located just below Subway. The 50 mg costs about Rs. 50 for 4 tabs. And man its a bang.and the best thing there a are no side effects at least i dint have any but a rumble in the tummy.

Buch73Thanks Buch73. I will try and share my feedback as well.

Mumbai Guy
08-29-07, 17:16
Friends,

I really want to congratulate "The Warrier" for posting an outstanding report on Varsha lodge. I have been a regular there for the past three months or so and must say that he has summed up the action over there pretty accurately.

Try a girl named Shilpa. She is not much on the looks front but excellent in attitude and service. She has a pair of firm brests. slim waist and a nice ass. She really gets into the act if you warm her up nicely.

I am looking for some college going girls who do it for extra bucks. If anyone has any contacts please PM me.

Happy mongering

Cool Mumbai
08-30-07, 06:32
Hello guys,

This Sunday night, tried the place near pune station. Wasnt really expecting out of the world thing but just a quickie.

Picked a girl. 400 ST but I paid 500 and she was happy right from start. Went to near by hotel as I wasnt comfortable doing it in car. Room was suprisingly clean too and cost only 250.

Girl was very nice in attitude and really gave me good service. Had 2 sessions. It was one of best value for money for me till date.

Looks: 5/10

Body: 7/10(slim)

Service: 9/10

Overall exp: 8/10

Damages: 500+500(tip)+300(room+tip)

I think we should have such contacts for cheaper rate. It just rememembers me "sex is like hunger, if you don't get pizza, you will settle for hotdog"

Got the contact no of the girl and can share with regular members.

TimePassPune
08-30-07, 07:35
Hi guys! I am from Los angeles, USA, I visit Pimpri on business couple of times a year. Usually stay at the Kala Sagar hotel. How can I find a lady to spend the week with me at the hotel? Is there any action near the hotel?

ChemistSorry, Pimpri is usually not the best place to find action in. You need to travel to Pune or arrange for some contacts from Pune in Pimpri.

Otnas78
08-30-07, 10:21
Those who are using Google Earth it is quite easy to locate Varsha Lodge. On the left hand panel in Search Box just type "Rajdhani Hotel" and hotel would be shown. Based on the reports of members I suppose that Varsha is on the opposite side of this hotel.

I have tried to mark it on Google but there is no way I can upload that file here. But the coordinates for Varsha are Latitude 18°31'22.32"N and Longitude 73°51'58.51"E.

Have fun and keep the forum posted.

Stingerman
08-30-07, 20:55
Any experiences on area near Modern Cafe?

Buch73
09-01-07, 06:23
Hello guys,

This Sunday night, tried the place near pune station. Wasnt really expecting out of the world thing but just a quickie.

Picked a girl. 400 ST but I paid 500 and she was happy right from start. Went to near by hotel as I wasnt comfortable doing it in car. Room was suprisingly clean too and cost only 250.

Girl was very nice in attitude and really gave me good service. Had 2 sessions. It was one of best value for money for me till date.

I think we should have such contacts for cheaper rate. It just rememembers me "sex is like hunger, if you don't get pizza, you will settle for hotdog"

Got the contact no of the girl and can share with regular members.Hi!

Can you give more details, as where did you pick the girl up from and which hotel did you go to etc.

Buch73

SexyGuy
09-01-07, 10:46
Hi Cool Mumbai,

Can you give me that girls numbers whom you are talking about.

Stingerman
09-01-07, 19:08
Fellow Members,

Interesting report.

In some reports I read that there is some action on road opposite to Modern Cafe near Jangali Maharaj Road. So wanted to check that today. But I could not see any action there.

There are four roads converging near Modern Cafe. I checked all the four roads this Saturday night.

The Modern Cafe --> Jangali Maharaj road, Modern Cafe --> Corporation road, Modern Cafe --> Sancheti Hospital road, Modern Cafe --> Shivajinagar Road. But none of them had any action.

But on corporation bridge, I did see some girlz, but they seemd to be pros.

Any reports from fellow members about any other place/roads?

Horny Pune
09-01-07, 21:05
Hi guys,

I am new to this scene. Is Varsha Hotel safe with respect to privacy? Are the babes good looking? Which is the best time to visit Varsha?

Horny Pune
09-01-07, 21:08
Friends,

I really want to congratulate "The Warrier" for posting an outstanding report on Varsha lodge. I have been a regular there for the past three months or so and must say that he has summed up the action over there pretty accurately.

Try a girl named Shilpa. She is not much on the looks front but excellent in attitude and service. She has a pair of firm brests. slim waist and a nice ass. She really gets into the act if you warm her up nicely.

I am looking for some college going girls who do it for extra bucks. If anyone has any contacts please PM me.

Happy mongeringIs Varsha safe? Are the babes good looking?

Horny Pune
09-01-07, 21:15
Friends,

Happy mongeringAre the babes in varsha pretty? Is it safe from LE?

Cool Mumbai
09-02-07, 06:52
Hello, guys,

Plzz contribute something before asking some leads.

I hardly see any report here. Maybe I have few posts in my name but all were about reporting and not quering. No offence to newcomers.

Stingerman, regarding modern cafe thing, modern cafe to corporation road is the road you should be watching for. When you go from that chowk towards corporation go from opposite side of modern cafe, you will find many trees on that side with vehicles parked around. Action is right at the start of chowk on that road till gate of sspms gate. And of course girls are pros, but then whom do you expect in this business? Don't mind but its fact, whether she is from budhawar peth or elite class, she is pro. 100% girls there are from budhwar peth who can get little more money than they get at their native place:.) but notice that these girls come forward to offer the service to customers from peth, so most of the time service is good. If you don't find any action, its just some days that LE make sure its not regular kind of thing. But surely that area has action

Guys make pune forum contain more reporting than queries. This is not some pimp site that provides contacts but a forum that shares the ways and methods to get contacts. Experiences that help fellow guys

Jackson, I hope I am puting it right.

Horny Pune
09-02-07, 07:44
Hello guys,

Got the contact no of the girl and can share with regular members.Hey Cool Mumbai,

Please pass on the cell number, etc and details of this girl.

Which hotel did you chose?

Massaholic
09-02-07, 08:11
Hi guys,

I am new to this scene. Is Varsha Hotel safe with respect to privacy? Are the babes good looking? Which is the best time to visit Varsha?That place is probably the only place running for many years without intervention from LE. So you can say it is safe. And privacy. No one interferes ones you have closed the doors of your room. Regarding babes. They are average. It's either a hit or a miss. Best time. After 11:30 p. M. According to me.

I suggest you try atleast once to get your questions answered.

TimePassPune
09-02-07, 09:51
Are the babes in varsha pretty? Is it safe from LE?If you do a little research and check in the pages you should get the answers to your questions already.

India Monger
09-03-07, 07:11
Thanks Buch73. I will try and share my feedback as well.Thanks for the exact location, Buch73.

I was however, disappointed with Suagra. Although the side effects are minimal, but so is the effect. I suggest trying Penegra.

Stingerman
09-03-07, 19:00
Hello, guys,

Plzz contribute something before asking some leads.

I hardly see any report here. Maybe I have few posts in my name but all were about reporting and not quering. No offence to newcomers.

Stingerman, regarding modern cafe thing, modern cafe to corporation road is the road you should be watching for. When you go from that chowk towards corporation go from opposite side of modern cafe, you will find many trees on that side with vehicles parked around. Action is right at the start of chowk on that road till gate of sspms gate. And of course girls are pros, but then whom do you expect in this business? Don't mind but its fact, whether she is from budhawar peth or elite class, she is pro. 100% girls there are from budhwar peth who can get little more money than they get at their native place:.) but notice that these girls come forward to offer the service to customers from peth, so most of the time service is good. If you don't find any action, its just some days that LE make sure its not regular kind of thing. But surely that area has action

Guys make pune forum contain more reporting than queries. This is not some pimp site that provides contacts but a forum that shares the ways and methods to get contacts. Experiences that help fellow guys

Jackson, I hope I am puting it right.Hi Cool Mumbai,

You have put it right. We need more reporting than querying.

Buch73
09-04-07, 06:20
Thanks for the exact location, Buch73.

I was however, disappointed with Suagra. Although the side effects are minimal, but so is the effect. I suggest trying Penegra.Hi!

Did you use the 50 ? because it does work great. You must try the 100 then, it will be better.

Buch73

India Monger
09-04-07, 08:47
Hi!

Did you use the 50 ? because it does work great. You must try the 100 then, it will be better.

Buch73Yes, I used 50. I think I will stick with Penegra since the effect I got was awesome. Looks like the suitability of these pills depends from person to person.

Also, the shopkeeper below Subway showed me an imported pill, supposedly with no side effects and terrific result. He quoted the price as 200 per tablet. Did you try that?

He also had a gel which needs to be applied directly to the dick. This supposedly has the same effect as consuming anything like Penegra etc. I would assume, since the gel is not consumed, there would not be any side effect. Does anyone has any experience using these gels?

India Monger
09-04-07, 08:51
Hey Guys,

Being disappointed with the overall mongering scene at Pune, I have decided to have a trip to Bangkok for a week only for mongering. I have done significant research and the total cost works out to around Rs. 75000 (incl mongering, hotel, food and airfare). Anyone cares to join?

I am planning to go the week after Diwali.

SexyGuy
09-04-07, 13:33
Hi ,

I would like to tell you guys about one of the best MP i tried on Karve road.

I am a regular visitor overthere and the service is good apart from FS.

I tried all the girls overthere by name Swetha, Priya and Manju.

Once ur inside the room and after light massage u can ask for extra service, normally they offer u everything abpart from FS and FRENCH.

It was a nice experience but my advice is dont opt for Manju, she is not friendly.

Looks-----4/10

Attitude------6/10

Service------7/10

Overall damage---500rs ( at counter)+900 rs ( for body service).

SexyGuy
09-04-07, 13:34
Hi,

Can anyone tell me where can I pick-up girls for the night service apart from Budhwar pet and Station?

Neo9999
09-04-07, 20:14
Hello fellowmongers,

I tried Vars. Lodge last week and would like to share my findings. One of my friends suggested trying it out as well as the messages here prompted me to try out this place. Went there one afternoon and was told about the charges, 500 for the room and 1500 for ST. I was directed to a room and within few minutes around 5-6 girls walked in. They were pretty decent, I selected one to my liking and the rest of them soon walked away leaving my choice behind. After the door was closed, it was action time. Got down to business, she was really accomodating and began with BBJ, got to down real business soon with couple of positions till I came. I tried to ask for another shot to which I was refused. Well it was anyways worth the dime so I left satisfied. She refused to share her contact number, which was surprising. I would conclude that its definitely worth trying out.

I'm looking for some contacts, preferably college girls who like to be paid for some extra service. Fello mongers, would be grateful if you all could share some genuine contacts by pm me.

N

Stingerman
09-05-07, 19:54
I am disappointed with the mongering scene in Pune.

TimePassPune
09-06-07, 05:53
Hey Guys,

Being disappointed with the overall mongering scene at Pune, I have decided to have a trip to Bangkok for a week only for mongering. I have done significant research and the total cost works out to around Rs. 75000 (incl mongering, hotel, food and airfare). Anyone cares to join?

I am planning to go the week after Diwali.Hey Indiamonger,

How many girls do you want to go out in Bangkok. To me if you plan a visit for 3 days airfare included you should be easily able to manage in around 40K or so with all the fun in earth. Do not spoil the rates there. You should be able to get a decent LT for not more than 2500-3000 and ST for around 1500. Please do not spoil markets by paying more.

India Monger
09-06-07, 07:40
Hey Indiamonger,

How many girls do you want to go out in Bangkok. To me if you plan a visit for 3 days airfare included you should be easily able to manage in around 40K or so with all the fun in earth. Do not spoil the rates there. You should be able to get a decent LT for not more than 2500-3000 and ST for around 1500. Please do not spoil markets by paying more.My plan is for a week. Also, I plan to stay in a good hotel and have girls from top places like Eden where ST is 3600 (with 2 girls) and LT is 6000 (with 2 girls), since they don't allow mongering with one girl. I think I have answered the question you raised. Like I said, I have done considerable research and know all rates. All thanks to InternationalSexguide.com :)

Stingerman
09-08-07, 18:57
I was looking for some action few days back. Near Corporation, I saw a girl with her face covered partially and waiting in a corner. Seemed like a CG. She seemed to be very good looking and fair from a distance and had a good body as well. So I thought if I could pick her up. I went and asked her to show her face properly, before proceeding further, to which she denied.

So, I did not take it further and left that place.

Was she an enuch and that's why she did not want to show her face ?

Do fellow mongers have any such experiences ?

Cool Mumbai
09-09-07, 05:41
You are right, if you see any fair girl with nice figure around corporation, pune station, she is enunch for sure.

I was looking for some action few days back. Near Corporation, I saw a girl with her face covered partially and waiting in a corner. Seemed like a CG. She seemed to be very good looking and fair from a distance and had a good body as well. So I thought if I could pick her up. I went and asked her to show her face properly, before proceeding further, to which she denied.

So, I did not take it further and left that place.

Was she an enuch and that's why she did not want to show her face ?

Do fellow mongers have any such experiences ?

Thebitmaster
09-09-07, 13:39
I will be in Pune for the first time in October. Will be staying at the Le Meridian. Any tips on how to find CGs would be appreciated. Anybody have any experience in the hotel? I've done a review of the on-line escorts and they are just as expensive as New York City.

I wouldn't mind finding 1 or 2 girls that I could rely on for the 2 weeks that I would be there.

Thanks

Buch73
09-15-07, 06:32
Hey all,

HAs anyone tried the TIRANGA lodge?

Any info on it?

Pune Boy
09-15-07, 14:39
Amrut is located on katraj dehu bypass section of Mumbai Banglore Highway.
It is near the Paashan Sus road junction. Exact location is very easy to find It is on your right hand side just before Pashankar auto [ Cheverolett showroom] if you are going towards Katraj from Balewadi.

Amrut looks like a small restaurant, and you would see a couple of cars parked in the parking. When I went there for the first time, I was a little skeptical about visiting the place, because all I knew about is was through just some passing references in a couple of posts I read here.

But after waiting in my car for 15 minutes on the road, I actually saw a Maruti van delivering 4 girls in the hotel. So I was encouraged to try out further and took my car inside the hotel premises. Nobody had bothered about me though my car was exactly near the gate for 15 minutes, but as soon as I got my car in and got out of the car, A person sitting on the chair came to me asked justed ' chahiye kya ?', I said yes and he took me to a side entrance. Once I was in the door was locked and I was asked to sit on bench. I was aksed about price range that I ws looking for he had options ranging from 2.5 to 6. I said upto 4 is ok, and then he paraded about 4 girls. Though the girls were OK, I did not like any, especially considring that I was paying 4K. He said he can get more, but I will have to wait. I agreed.

One of the girls guided me to a room upstairs. room was clean with a double bed, towels and condoms and attached bathroom, which was ok.

After 10 minues of waiting, during which he got the girls from some other place, he came with 5 more girls. I liked one, but then negotiated with him for 2.5K. Two shots [bbj or full service whatever you prefer], two hours.

He also asked 100 Rs. extra for towel and condoms[kohinoor] and as tip.

The girl was bengali, was quite good at BJ but not very responsive during full service, though did not resist anything. I also had doubts about whether she was below 18, and was scared a little because of this possibility.

Overall an OK experience. They are having much better girls also, the trick would be to ask for 6k-7K girls and then negotiate to 3K.

Regards to all, and happy mongering.

Fck Dick
09-15-07, 18:08
Does anybody has any info on this ? Doe anybody know any high quality brothels here?

Massaholic
09-15-07, 18:42
Hey all,

HAs anyone tried the TIRANGA lodge?

Any info on it?Where is it?

Buch73
09-16-07, 05:01
Where is it?Thik its in the BP area.

TimePassPune
09-17-07, 06:24
Hi Fellow Mongers,

Not seeing any worthwhile posts in the past few days, wanted to share my experience of the MP visit. Visited an MP on Karve road very near Null stop in a very prominent place around 2 in the afternoon. Was shown a choice of 5 ladies all ranging between 3-6. Chose 1 around 5 and was asked to pay 500Rs. Inside the room and one of the softest massages i have ever had. She was just touching and there was no massage there. Anyways she offered 500 for top service and 800 for B2B. With a lot of difficulty asked her to remove her clothes(her undies still remained). Not a great service. No FS,No french or no BJ. Wanted a quick release so was ok.

Cheers

Pune Boy
09-18-07, 16:07
After mongering Pune for last five years, I had lost all hopes of geeting a half decent girl in Pune. The MPs, amruts and varshas and the home service ads.. al dished out a B-, if not a C grade stuff.

I had written earlier that there was no use going to pubs, but it was in a pub that finally the luck smled.

I went to Scream, jus to kill some time and have a look at the great looking high class females that come there in shorter and shorter clothes. Have been there many times and never came across a pro or a part timer.

But this time after spending about half an hour alone, a guy named shrinath aproached me and joined for a drink. It was after some time that i opened up and told about failure to get half a decent girl in Pune. He said one needs contacts and good money for that. 'How much?', I asked and the deal clicked, shrinath is not an agent or something he runs some kind of entertainment network and event management etc. But has contacts.

He teased me by saying that there is one girl in the disc right now who can go out with me. Barring a couple of girls, almost everybody present could be classified as A or A+ category. He said I will have to pay 20K, and he then he will show the girl. I just made sure that the girl is not one of the two B kinda girls, and then rushed out to get the money from ATM.

Money given, and he just called her. Name Reena, definitely A+, which ever way you look at her. He gave ALL the money to her. She confirmed later that he was not a pimp, just a friend in the party circle. He has his own website also.

We went to a hotel in Koregaon Park, Paid 4K for room. It was almost 1 a.m. at that time.

A couple of shots including a little bit of bbj. some chat about life and career in Pune and then slept together till 7.

She was beautiful, excellent communicator in English, had great dressing sense.

On the down side, she did not seem to be eager to please, unlike many ordinary girls who have given some good experience. Her continuous smoking was also great put off for me.

Finally Looking back, it was an ok experience but I doubt if worth the 25K I spent on it.

I have the number, can share with people who share with others.

Sagarsax
09-22-07, 15:30
As per seniors advice, visited Varsha Hotel today & found its pure value for money.
Paid 500 Rs at front desk for Room. Then was taken to 3rd floor. There were at least 12 Gals. Selected this tall & attractive girl Radha.

Paid 2500 Rs for 2 Hrs & 50 Rs for Towel &.

Very Nice attitude...willing to do everything to plesae you.

So overall a nice exp, will try again.

Looking for other contacts in Pune.

Sagi

Manum
09-25-07, 12:50
Hi,

There is one more hotel Rajhans near varsha ( dont turn left for Varsha ) go Straight ahead, You will also find girls there. The room cost is 500 and the damages for ST is 1500.

There are about 3 girls , looks 5, attitude 8 ( but the girl I took was initially talking on mobile , After I told her to go away, she gave a fantastic BJ )

Those who had tried varsha, can try this for change.

Pl PM me for contact of another pimp

As per seniors advice, visited Varsha Hotel today & found its pure value for money.

Paid 500 Rs at front desk for Room. Then was taken to 3rd floor. There were at least 12 Gals. Selected this tall & attractive girl Radha.

Paid 2500 Rs for 2 Hrs & 50 Rs for Towel &.

Very Nice attitude...willing to do everything to plesae you.

So overall a nice exp, will try again.

Looking for other contacts in Pune.

Sagi

Stingerman
09-27-07, 20:25
Any foreign chicks available in Pune for ST/LT?

Whats the charges for ST/LT for foreign babes?

Stinger

TimePassPune
10-15-07, 10:28
Hi,

It seems that the police had a raid at one of the 3 star hotels in PUne and caught 2 Bombay based models. It seems they were reportedly asking for 2L which is way out of my league. But the point is if you have the money you can well get anything.

Stingerman
10-15-07, 20:32
Recently had a bad experience at Varsha.

It seems the quality of girlz there is decreasing.

The girl I chose was very bad in service and attitude.

Lookswise also below average.

Though I paid for 2 hours, she left in 1 hour only.

Can Fellow mongers share their experiences at Varsha or other places ?

Stinger

Explorer 1
10-19-07, 12:14
Recently had a bad experience at Varsha.Been to Varsha a few times. In fact sent a glowing post on its services some time ago.

Yes, I too was kind of cheesed off at my last visit.

Selected a tall chick, shapely, protruding pussy.

But hell, she started out with don't touch pussy.

Had had a pill of Edegra, so was in form. Also used Xylocaine Gel on Junior 30 minutes prior. This to prolong action without quick ejaculation.

Got this haughty chick on edge of bed, locked her long legs on my shoulder. With her pinned down, started banging away. She was bugged as hell but couldn't move. She started wriggling, pinched my nipples, and tried all tricks to get me to come.
I did come eventually, but only after she almost begged me to stop.

Took a breather, then started again. This time no problem about don't touch pussy.

There's one thing about Varsha. If any girl acts difficult, tell her you'll call the manager and tell him about her non-cooperation. This usually works because the girls are likely to lose their well-paid job (Rs 30K per month)

I've been mongering over 25 years, mainly in the red light areas of Bombay, and along Juhu beach. Recently have been screwing in Bangalore.

We could exchange notes if you like, but I usually pick up an available lady rather than go through pimps.

Cheers

Explorer 1

Stingerman
10-20-07, 14:34
Hi,

Was going through Mumbai thread on ISG site. Did read in some posts about the pub scene in Mumbai. It seems there's a lotta action happenin in pubs in Mum. Fellow members from Mum have picked quality GFE girlz from there.

Any such action happening in Pune Pubs?

Some report on this topic or pointers regarding how to go about it in Pune would be highly appreciated.

Thx,

Stinger

Thebitmaster
10-21-07, 04:07
I am visiting Pune now and was wondering if any western tourists (USA / Europe) are found in places like Varsha. I have seen few western tourists in the city while I have been here.

Desired Pussies
10-23-07, 20:21
Where is Varsha Hotel Located Exactly?

I know one close to Swargate, Is that the same one?

TimePassPune
10-24-07, 11:36
Where is Varsha Hotel Located Exactly?

I know one close to Swargate, Is that the same one?Please do read the posts on the forum and if you go back a couple of pages you should see the exact details.

Tomjry81
10-24-07, 12:27
Hi All,

I wanted to share my experience that I had a month back for a escort that I had booked using the Net.

I Googled for the sites. Found a number and gave call. The person told me to come to German Bakery and then give a call. He told me about two kinds of girls available.6K and 10K. I opted for the 6K.

I was taken to a car and shown a girl. She was not worth 3K but I was desperate. :.). So went along.

Was taken to a bungalow in Koregaon park and was asked to pay another 1000 for the room.

Then the real thing.

The girl was ok.

Face-5

Figure-5. A bit plumpy.

Service. 6. (Did CBJ.)

She was a wheatish Rajasthani girl.

Overall expenditure was 7000. But the experience was not one I would cherish.

Maybe some of you guys can help me.

Please PM me if you have some contacts.

Tom

Fimox
10-25-07, 16:49
It's in Bangkok that you can find this club, not in India.

2 girls minimum for 3600Baht

Hi Guys,

Came across this post on this forum whch talks about a place called Eden where you get 2 for 3600. And supposedly the quality is better than Varsha. Any idea reg tis place? I will be in Pune tomm afternoon. And am looking for some mongering in the night. Anyone interested in joining me for drinks and mongering.

AboveTheRim
10-26-07, 06:40
Hi fimox,

Do we get the girls in this place eden for short term or lt for 3600 baht?

Thanks

TimePassPune
10-26-07, 13:01
Hi fimox,

Do we get the girls in this place eden for short term or lt for 3600 baht?

ThanksThese are ST prices incall. They have different prices LT outcall

TimePassPune
10-27-07, 12:26
Went to a MP on Karve road near SNDT college. Went early in the morning and was shown only 1 girl. Looked ok, so said yes to her. Was offered powder@ 500 rs. The girl mentioned that this parlour is the same as Sitara which was near Vanaz. Anyways decent girl, standard massage for 2 mins and then extras offered. Only a body to body @1000rs. She did not allow the roaming hands to go down south. Decent looking girl but nothing beyond a HJ and some groping after shelling out a grand.

Some has any decent contacts incall, please share with me.