PDA

View Full Version : Letters to the Moderator (Giotto)

Giotto
09-28-06, 03:50
Thread starter.

Giotto
09-29-06, 19:53
Just ask myself, whether I am supposed to respond to all this...

Well, I will ask the moderator...:)

Giotto

==============================================

Giotto,

IMO, you should rename the thread to "Letters to the Moderator", respond to the intelligent questions, and delete the idiotic comments.

However, I'm going to let you do what you want to in your own forum as an experiment in forum management practices.

Thanks,

Jackson

Traveler1234
10-13-06, 18:37
Mr. G:

I have been accused of being an uneven evangelical influence to the entire Jackson ISG - apparently I've gone overboard in trying to sell your Livingstone Lodge.

Please make sure my name cards are prepared for my next visit, along with my salary check and discount coupons!

And after you read the above posts, please make peace with the OP.

LOL

Giotto
10-13-06, 20:47
Mr. G:

I have been accused of being an uneven evangelical influence to the entire Jackson ISG - apparently I've gone overboard in trying to sell your Livingstone Lodge.Traveler1234,

Uneven evangelical influence, to the entire ISG - LOL. You must have a powerful and convincing style in your reports...

I am grateful for your support, and for all the support from others, bestards or not, I have experienced in the last few months. You were the guy who added the thread index to the ROD thread of the Thailand forum. Of course that was a strong support and help for us.

But was it wrong? There are so many well written informative posts mentioned in that thread index, this reports could help newbies a lot, whether they then decided to stay in the Lodge or not. So I fail to see that you have gone overboard in trying to see Livingstone's Lodge. I think we all together had and have fun, and we tried and try to do the best we could / can do.

Thats all I can say. And:

Thanks, Mr. Marketing Director!

Your name cards, salary cheques and all other requested equipment (batman suit :D etc. etc.) will be prepared when you arrive in the Lodge next time.

Giotto

Traveler1234
10-13-06, 22:00
Traveler1234,

Uneven evangelical influence, to the entire ISG - LOL. You must have a powerful and convincing style in your reports...

I am grateful for your support, and for all the support from others, bestards or not, I have experienced in the last few months. You were the guy who added the thread index to the ROD thread of the Thailand forum. Of course that was a strong support and help for us.

But was it wrong? There are so many well written informative posts mentioned in that thread index, this reports could help newbies a lot, whether they then decided to stay in the Lodge or not. So I fail to see that you have gone overboard in trying to see Livingstone's Lodge. I think we all together had and have fun, and we tried and try to do the best we could / can do.

Thats all I can say. And:

Thanks, Mr. Marketing Director!

Your name cards, salary cheques and all other requested equipment (batman suit :D etc. etc.) will be prepared when you arrive in the Lodge next time.

Giotto

All i really need (or want) is the Duck....have a great weekend and stay dry.

Duniawala
10-14-06, 03:19
All i really need (or want) is the Duck....have a great weekend and stay dry.
Sorry, but you can't have the Duck. She waddled away before she could be caught.

Ozzy Indo
10-25-06, 13:25
Giotto,

May I suggest you also post some "nice" photos of Livingstone's along with a web link in your "construction" posts. If people look at these they only see rubble and incomplete rooms.

Look at it from a 1st timer's perspective.

Only a suggestion.

Ozzy

Giotto
10-27-06, 10:37
May I suggest you also post some "nice" photos of Livingstone's along with a web link in your "construction" posts. If people look at these they only see rubble and incomplete rooms.

Look at it from a 1st timer's perspective.

Ozzy Indo,

Thanks for your suggestion. And from the marketing POV you are absolutely right.

But it is too late for that now, and the positive effect from this picture posting activities will be visible soon. The next serious of pictures will suddenly show real rooms, and the construction will be finalized soon.

Thanks

Giotto

Giotto
10-27-06, 10:39
Greetings Everybody,

I cleaned this thread up, after it initially was getting a bit off track. Btw.: My fault!

Please post serious suggestions and letters to the moderator in this thread.

Some reports were moved to the 'Giotto's Lodge in Bangkok' thread, which is basically meant for all kind of customer related communication, fun stories and chit-chat.

Thanks

Giotto

Bill Lee
11-05-06, 02:51
For those about to come to your place or BKK for the first time, how about some general information on how to get to your place from the airport, train station, bus depot or anywhere you think a tourist would arrive from.

Such information would include where to catch the taxi or local transportation at any of the above locations to your place? The expected cost of the ride to your place, any tip on what route to tell the driver take or not to take.

A webpage that one can print out with your company name and address, with a map in English (or any other language) and Thai to show to the driver?

Yes, I saw this on your website: http://www.livingstones.co.th/location-map.html. But it doesn't hurt to add it to your ISG board?

Looking forward to be there soon.

I guess I suggested this out of my own selfish reason. BTW, I'm flying into BKK on a Saturday, at 10:00 p.m. Any tips on coming to your place at that time?

Bill

Giotto
11-05-06, 10:16
Bill Lee,

Thanks for your post. A good idea, already brought up from Mr. Vice President before, but then buried under the mountain of construction problems in this days.

As a fast help you find the map from our website and a map from a hotel booking website attached to this report.

A second help would be:

Tell the taxi driver to go to Novotel Lotus in Sukhumvit Soi 33, that hotel is in 50 m distance from Livingstone's.

We are in the moment waiting that new maps are published in the internet - the new airport is not available on maps right now. We want to prepare a detailed description for taxi drivers / guests from the airport to the Lodge.

Thanks

Giotto

PS:

The second map shows the short-cut from Petchburi Road via Soi 39 (Prompong) to Livingstone's. Driving this way can avoid the traffic jam on Sukhumvit Road. The new airport is located in the east of Bangkok, not shown on this map. Taxi drivers should easily find and know about this way from Petchburi Road to Soi 33.

Bill Lee
11-05-06, 14:44
Has it opened? What is the name and airport code designation?

What the expected taxi cost from old airport or new airport to your place?

Finally, I have read some posts that to get to Nana Plaza area, to (or not to) take the highway with the toll? Does that apply to your place?

Dumb question, but do all taxi drivers speak English? I guess they probably do if they want to make a living in a tourist city.

Thanks again,
Bill

Bill Lee,

Thanks for your post. A good idea, already brought up from Mr. Vice President before, but then buried under the mountain of construction problems in this days.

As a fast help you find the map from our website and a map from a hotel booking website attached to this report.

A second help would be:

Tell the taxi driver to go to Novotel Lotus in Sukhumvit Soi 33, that hotel is in 50 m distance from Livingstone's.

We are in the moment waiting that new maps are published in the internet - the new airport is not available on maps right now. We want to prepare a detailed description for taxi drivers / guests from the airport to the Lodge.

Thanks

Giotto

PS:

The second map shows the short-cut from Petchburi Road via Soi 39 (Prompong) to Livingstone's. Driving this way can avoid the traffic jam on Sukhumvit Road. The new airport is located in the east of Bangkok, not shown on this map. Taxi drivers should easily find and know about this way from Petchburi Road to Soi 33.

Piper1
11-05-06, 16:40
bill - i've never had a problem with cabs to giotto's. simply say "soi 33, sukhumvit". go slowly down soi 33 (you can only go slowly), and it's less than 100 metres on the left (the sign is high and obscured by trees). i've suggested to giotto that he might put a sign at car-level on the street. last time i went too far and had to walk back a few minutes (but discovered the location of peep inn in the process!)

as for english speaking cabbies - most speak a little. ironically, the cabbies that have the "i love farangs" sticker on their cab tend to speak the least english.

Traveler1234
11-05-06, 17:33
bill - i've never had a problem with cabs to giotto's. simply say "soi 33, sukhumvit". go slowly down soi 33 (you can only go slowly), and it's less than 100 metres on the left (the sign is high and obscured by trees). i've suggested to giotto that he might put a sign at car-level on the street. last time i went too far and had to walk back a few minutes (but discovered the location of peep inn in the process!)

as for english speaking cabbies - most speak a little. ironically, the cabbies that have the "i love farangs" sticker on their cab tend to speak the least english.

tell taxi, novotel lotus, sukhumvit soi 33. when you turn onto soi 33, ll is about 25 meters past novotel lotus - entrance impossible to see. it's just before the line of bars on your left (on your right you'll see an open alley with some more bars).

if you drive past the row of bars on your left, you know you passed ll. look for elephant tusks.

with 10 pm touch-down, assuming normal immigration, customs, taxi and traffic, you'll arrive by 12 midnight. check in, lock your stuff in the safe and come down to the sports bar, next to pool. remember it's pool party that night - if you're the adventurous type, don't bring you mobile phone lest you decide to jump into the pool with the pesky one ;)

Giotto
11-06-06, 06:38
Has it opened? What is the name and airport code designation?

What the expected taxi cost from old airport or new airport to your place?

Finally, I have read some posts that to get to Nana Plaza area, to (or not to) take the highway with the toll? Does that apply to your place?

Dumb question, but do all taxi drivers speak English? I guess they probably do if they want to make a living in a tourist city.

Thanks again,
BillBill lee,

Yes, the new airport is open. Airport code is still BKK (I hope I understood your question correctly).

Taxi costs: THB 250,00

The best way to go is still the highway above Rama 9, leave it close to RCA and then turn left to Petchburi Road. From there through Soi 39 (Prompong) to Soi 33.

Most of the taxi driver do not speak English, but they understand you basically with your English pronounciation of the target. In case of problems ask to go to Novotel Lotus in Soi 33.

Giotto

Bill Lee
11-07-06, 15:47
These were very helpful.

Giotto, it's 250.00 THB? Not 250,000? LOL - There's goes my honey money.

Bill

Bill lee,

Yes, the new airport is open. Airport code is still BKK (I hope I understood your question correctly).

Taxi costs: THB 250,00

The best way to go is still the highway above Rama 9, leave it close to RCA and then turn left to Petchburi Road. From there through Soi 39 (Prompong) to Soi 33.

Most of the taxi driver do not speak English, but they understand you basically with your English pronounciation of the target. In case of problems ask to go to Novotel Lotus in Soi 33.

Giotto

Traveler1234
11-07-06, 16:05
These were very helpful.

Bill

G actually limo service, includes champagne, two TG, BBBJCIM/AR, guaranteed two shots from time you board at airport and before you arrive to the Lodge...that's what costs 250,000....RLMAO

Bill Lee
11-07-06, 16:09
Here's another thought.

I did a Google search for Livingstone Lodge and the first 19 matches were related to your location through your own website or other online travel booking website.

But wouldn't you know it, the 20th match was related to ISG.

This gives me pause to give out my contact information at your place to my love ones and business associates.

Just a thought, maybe expensive and maybe not, how about offering a registered guest, fake hotel name and another telephone number answered by your staff that can transfer the outside calls to our rooms?

Bill

Giotto
11-07-06, 16:54
That's exactly the reason why I named the thread "Giotto's Lodge" in the beginning. But of course you cannot hide that long time...

No chance, I would not work. This is a small hotel, not too much staff - and it is Thailand.

It would not work.

Giotto

Here's another thought.

I did a Google search for Livingstone Lodge and the first 19 matches were related to your location through your own website or other online travel booking website.

But wouldn't you know it, the 20th match was related to ISG.

This gives me pause to give out my contact information at your place to my love ones and business associates.

Just a thought, maybe expensive and maybe not, how about offering a registered guest, fake hotel name and another telephone number answered by your staff that can transfer the outside calls to our rooms?

Bill

Thor93
11-07-06, 18:57
For those of you who wish to remain anonymous while staying at the Lodge, be aware that even using something like AT&T Direct to call back to the states or elsewhere, the hotel number may still show up on the caller ID of the person you are calling. That is how my TGF found out I was in Bangkok instead of elsewhere. At that point all it takes is a quick call back to verify that you are there.

My suggestion if you wish to remain hidden is to only use your own cell phone. It is not the cheapest way to call, but might save you some problems if you are worried about someone figuring out where you are.

As for taxis to the Lodge, the 250 Baht price is about right. From the airport they will add on 50 baht if you use the taxi stand on the lower level. Add in another 65 baht for the tolls if you use the tollway.

On thing I noticed twice was that they wrote down Soi 23 instead of Soi 33 at the taxi stand at the airport. Luckily they wrote it down and I corrected the error. Like G says, if in doubt tell them the Novetel Lotus on Soi 33 and you won't go wrong. At worst you may have to walk the last 50 meters.

I have now left the lodge twice very early in the morning for flights, both times around 4:30am. I never had to wait more than a minute for a cab. There are always cabs on Soi 33, so that should never be a problem.

Bill Lee
11-07-06, 22:15
I'm not sure if it is worth getting a BKK SIM card for my phone. I assume that BKK and Thailand is on GSM 900 or 850?

Most likely, I will try using the V-Phone, a VOIP phone from Vonage - http://www.vonage.com/device.php?type=VPHONE

I can carry a local U.S. number with me anywhere I go, as long as that orange flash drive phone can plug into an USB port in a computer that's connected to the Internet.

I'll be testing out in BKK and China. Those interested in using it one day, pm me and I'll update you on the test.

No, I do not work for Vonage. But I am a stockholder, which is worst. LOL.

Thanks all,
Bill

For those of you who wish to remain anonymous while staying at the Lodge, be aware that even using something like AT&T Direct to call back to the states or elsewhere, the hotel number may still show up on the caller ID of the person you are calling. That is how my TGF found out I was in Bangkok instead of elsewhere. At that point all it takes is a quick call back to verify that you are there.

My suggestion if you wish to remain hidden is to only use your own cell phone. It is not the cheapest way to call, but might save you some problems if you are worried about someone figuring out where you are.

As for taxis to the Lodge, the 250 Baht price is about right. From the airport they will add on 50 baht if you use the taxi stand on the lower level. Add in another 65 baht for the tolls if you use the tollway.

On thing I noticed twice was that they wrote down Soi 23 instead of Soi 33 at the taxi stand at the airport. Luckily they wrote it down and I corrected the error. Like G says, if in doubt tell them the Novetel Lotus on Soi 33 and you won't go wrong. At worst you may have to walk the last 50 meters.

I have now left the lodge twice very early in the morning for flights, both times around 4:30am. I never had to wait more than a minute for a cab. There are always cabs on Soi 33, so that should never be a problem.

Traveler1234
11-07-06, 23:03
I'm not sure if it is worth getting a BKK SIM card for my phone. I assume that BKK and Thailand is on GSM 900 or 850?

Most likely, I will try using the V-Phone, a VOIP phone from Vonage - http://www.vonage.com/device.php?type=VPHONE

I can carry a local U.S. number with me anywhere I go, as long as that orange flash drive phone can plug into an USB port in a computer that's connected to the Internet.

I'll be testing out in BKK and China. Those interested in using it one day, pm me and I'll update you on the test.

No, I do not work for Vonage. But I am a stockholder, which is worst. LOL.

Thanks all,
Bill

skype works fine in LOS and G's place has free WiFi.
local sim card can be bought at the shops of the MTR stations, there's one walking distance from G's place...you might need your passport.

Jeff46
11-07-06, 23:29
skype works fine in LOS and G's place has free WiFi.
local sim card can be bought at the shops of the MTR stations, there's one walking distance from G's place...you might need your passport.Sim card are about Baht 250 you find them in all seven eleven shop and you do not need passport.

Duniawala
11-07-06, 23:31
These were very helpful.

Bill
Bill

The European convention is to put a comma (,) not a period (.) in place of a decimal. So nothing wrong with the German Dr. G's notation.

Petemcc
11-08-06, 11:06
Bill

The European convention is to put a comma (,) not a period (.) in place of a decimal. So nothing wrong with the German Dr. G's notation.

Exactly right. 250.00 THB to a European means 250 Bhat and no decimal units. Like $250.25 means 250 dollars and 25 cents, and $250,00 means 250 thousand dollars.
They actually tried to get rid of the comma about 30 years ago and just leave a space so it would be 250 000 THB and I think technically that is correct, however most people like to use commas still.

Giotto
11-08-06, 11:59
These were very helpful.

BillBill Lee,

Yikes, THB 250.00 . Sorry!

Giotto

Ozzy Indo
11-09-06, 12:55
Bill Lee,
Yikes, THB 250.00 . Sorry!
GiottoDear Herr Doktor G,

So, you have a comma instead of a period?

So, I take it that once a month you are a bit upset because you are having your comma? :D

OK. I look up comma in the dictionary... I see FRENULUM!

Once a month??? Ha Ha Ha Ha.

I would not want to wish another comma on you... truely...

Ozzy Indo :)

Giotto
11-10-06, 10:55
Dear Herr Doktor G,

...OK. I look up comma in the dictionary... I see FRENULUM!

Once a month??? Ha Ha Ha Ha.

I would not want to wish another comma on you... Ozzy Indo,

Sorry, we out of stock of Jack Daniels. We ordered already, delivery will be next Tuesday :D !

Giotto

Giotto
01-10-07, 11:11
... I am wondering if you have a recommendation for me to contact for my cosmetic surgery?. I am sure many others have considered or are considering different types of cosmetic procedures but do not have any way of finding a respected medical facility. ...
Flying Sky High,

Frankly answered, I cannot answer the question spontaneously. But I will find out and send some information to you per PM.

There are plenty of options here in Thailand I know about, but this are basically clinics for women (silicon breats and so on).

Please send me some details per PM that I know which specific cosmetic surgery you need information about.

Giotto

Bill Lee
01-30-07, 02:31
Rated one of the top TEN hospital in the WORLD by Newsweek. I first heard about them in a 60 Minute television segment.

It's about a 15 minute walk from Nana Plaza or a 15 minute cab ride from Giotto.

After my surgery, my doctor told me not to fuck for the next 5 days. Keep that information in your head when planning your surgery.

See links:
www.bumrungrad.com

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15365149/site/newsweek/

I used their services. Price is low compared to the states and services is unbelievable. You're never left alone. Multi-language staff. Just don't buy the Viagra there. I was told it was too expensive compared to local rates.

I also did their Comprehensive test (http://www.bumrungrad.com/htm/eng/main.asp?Filename=package/packagetable.asp). Well worth the money paid for the results. My doctors in the states were impressed with the number of tests and the price for the tests.

Bill

Hello Giotto,

I am looking to spend a couple of weeks in Bangkok in April or May with this being my first trip to Thailand. My trip will be both for pleasure and to have some cosmetic surgery done. I will be staying at your lodge during my stay but I am wondering if you have a recommendation for me to contact for my cosmetic surgery?. I am sure many others have considered or are considering different types of cosmetic procedures but do not have any way of finding a respected medical facility. Would you be so kind as to recommend me one on here so others as well as myself can take advantage of this information. This will also allow me to further put my plans in place. Thank you in advance for your help and I look forward to meeting you in the very near future.

Xdentx
03-24-07, 18:25
Hello,, Giotto,

I had the pleasure of meeting you and barfining one of the lovely ladies from the lodge the evening tanks rolled in the streets. I still remember your advice to us as we left the lodge "Take a taxi directly to your hotel".

Now I am planning a second trip involving multiple destinations and could use some help. For arguments sake, I want to spend 5 days in the following locations. And end the trip by joining family and friends in Phuket. Start in Bangkok, then Pattaya, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kuala Lumpur, and Phuket. With a start in Bangkok and a finish in Phuket. How would you sequence the intermediate cities? Assume I would use Asia Air. Not decided on overland or air between PP and SR. I like the regular tourist stuff in addition to P4P, so would you shorten or lengthen any of the stops? Any comments or suggestions gratefully received. Thanks (plan to stay in your Lodge this time as opposed to the JW)

Giotto
03-25-07, 06:22
Hello,, Giotto,

I had the pleasure of meeting you and barfining one of the lovely ladies from the lodge the evening tanks rolled in the streets. I still remember your advice to us as we left the lodge "Take a taxi directly to your hotel".

Now I am planning a second trip involving multiple destinations and could use some help. For arguments sake, I want to spend 5 days in the following locations. And end the trip by joining family and friends in Phuket. Start in Bangkok, then Pattaya, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kuala Lumpur, and Phuket. With a start in Bangkok and a finish in Phuket. How would you sequence the intermediate cities? Assume I would use Asia Air. Not decided on overland or air between PP and SR. I like the regular tourist stuff in addition to P4P, so would you shorten or lengthen any of the stops? Any comments or suggestions gratefully received. Thanks (plan to stay in your Lodge this time as opposed to the JW)Xdentx,

I would fly from Bangkok to PP and buy a ticked IN Cambodia to Siem Reap. Very cheap. Back from PP to Bangkok and to KL. KL somehow does not really fit in your plan.

All that in 5 days, or 5 days each? 5 days each would be too long for PP and Siem Reap anyway, better then stay longer somewhere at the beach resorts.

Giotto

Xdentx
03-25-07, 07:36
Giotto,

Basically, I've got as much as a month to knock around before meeting my group in Phuket. How much time would you allocate for Phnom Penh and Siem Reap? Had been thinking 4 nights each...too much? Can you recommend a well located hotel/inn in either place for $70US or less/night?Figure Kuala Lumpur needs 4 nights. Perhaps spend the rest in Bangkok and Pattaya. Will stay in HK for 4/5 nights at the start of the trip. Thanks for your input.

Giotto
03-25-07, 08:58
Giotto,

Basically, I've got as much as a month to knock around before meeting my group in Phuket. How much time would you allocate for Phnom Penh and Siem Reap? Had been thinking 4 nights each...too much? Can you recommend a well located hotel/inn in either place for $70US or less/night?Figure Kuala Lumpur needs 4 nights. Perhaps spend the rest in Bangkok and Pattaya. Will stay in HK for 4/5 nights at the start of the trip. Thanks for your input.Xdentx,

PP: not more than 3 - 4 days. War Museum, the markets, Palace, Killing Fields (one day), that is it. One more day to relax.

Good Hotel: Hotel Bourgainvillier, riverside. Rooms US$ 45 - US$ 80 (Suite) (when I was there last year). They check the ID cards from girls going in there, without ID card or mobile phone a girl cannot get in.

Siem Reap: 3 days, 2 days for the temples, 1 day for the floating village. For me 2 days for the temples was always enough, then it gets boring. But others might feel different. Angkor is very impressive.

C U .

Giotto (Travel Agent)

Xdentx
03-26-07, 20:01
Thank you Giotto....

Xdentx

Xdentx
06-10-07, 16:20
Giotto (travel agent),

From your February trip to Siem Reap, did you see or experience any good accommodations? I've seen the Golden Orange Hotel mentioned favorably in the SR thread for $20. However, it seems a ways out from bar street, the French Quarter, and the bridge to Martini's. Did you spot any hotels near the center that looked good? Have read good reports on Steung SR Hotel with a very central location in Tripadvisor, but am concerned it may be too family oriented. Also, which p4p establishments in SR left you with fond memories? Thanks for your recommendations. (staying at the Bouginviller in PP per your rec.)

Giotto
06-10-07, 19:53
Giotto (travel agent),

From your February trip to Siem Reap, did you see or experience any good accommodations? I've seen the Golden Orange Hotel mentioned favorably in the SR thread for $20. However, it seems a ways out from bar street, the French Quarter, and the bridge to Martini's. Did you spot any hotels near the center that looked good? Have read good reports on Steung SR Hotel with a very central location in Tripadvisor, but am concerned it may be too family oriented. Also, which p4p establishments in SR left you with fond memories? Thanks for your recommendations. (staying at the Bouginviller in PP per your rec.)Xdentx,

Sorry, no recommendation. Stayed there only one night, with my family, forgot the name of the hotel, it was one of the new hotels, there are plenty of them in Siem Reap.

Giotto

Peter Solano
07-08-07, 02:43
Congratulations

Peter Solano,

Congratulations!

Good luck with your forum. It's a lot of work - I can tell you that :) .

Greetings from Bangkok.

GiottoThanks Giotto, I don`t have much free time to be on the web, but still is a lot of fun. You have quite a Forum going on here.

Congratulations,

Peter Solano

Rubberyman
07-10-07, 12:56
Hi,

Booked in from tomorrow for eight days before going back to boring work, arriving afternoon from Vienna = looking forward to the sunshine. Raining here.

See you then.

Regards ms aka Rubberyman.

Giotto
07-11-07, 06:44
...Booked in from tomorrow for eight days before going back to boring work, arriving afternoon from Vienna = looking forward to the sunshine. Raining here.
Rubberyman,

welcome, try to find me, that we can drink a beer together.

Giotto

Hot Lover
07-11-07, 10:37
Hi Giotto,

What are you comments to RMP massage. Do the girls provide full service, if on outcall and what tips to they expect for the service.

Rubberyman
07-11-07, 12:17
Sorry,

Already had a couple of drinks with Nimh (?Sp). Unfortunately she is prettier.

Rubbery.

Giotto
07-11-07, 17:52
Hi Giotto,

What are you comments to RMP massage. Do the girls provide full service, if on outcall and what tips to they expect for the service.Hot Lover,

I don't even know where it is...aehhh, where is it?

Giotto

Giotto
07-11-07, 17:53
Already had a couple of drinks with Nimh (?Sp). Unfortunately she is prettier.
Rubberyman,

OK, OK, I hate you, too :) !

Giotto

Hot Lover
07-12-07, 02:40
Hot Lover,

I don't even know where it is...aehhh, where is it?

GiottoI found this place on the internet

RMP Thai Massage Spa Therapy foot sports & oil massages Bangkok > Address: 12/7 soi sukhumvit 33 wattana bangkok thailand 10110 - Email: rmpexp@yahoo com – Phone bangkok Int: +66 22598186 - Local Phone: 022598186 Bangkok.
http://rmpthaimassage.com/

Giotto
07-12-07, 06:39
I found this place on the internet

RMP Thai Massage Spa Therapy foot sports & oil massages Bangkok > Address: 12/7 soi sukhumvit 33 wattana bangkok thailand 10110 - Email: rmpexp@yahoo com – Phone bangkok Int: +66 22598186 - Local Phone: 022598186 Bangkok.
http://rmpthaimassage.com/Hot Lover,

Ouch, yes, down the road - that is a "catholic" place, I don't think that there are any extras available.

Giotto

Rubberyman
07-24-07, 17:22
Hi,

Just like to say thanks to everyone at the Lodge who made my time there recently most enjoyable.

Everyone was happy and helpful, the rooms spotless, and the food added to my already expanding waistline.

All the best.

Rubberyman.

Giotto
07-27-07, 10:48
...Just like to say thanks to everyone at the Lodge who made my time there recently most enjoyable.

Everyone was happy and helpful, the rooms spotless, and the food added to my already expanding waistline.
Rubberyman,

Thanks, i will let the staff know.

Thanks for staying at Livingstone's Lodge.

Have a safe trip home, and come back asap.

Giotto

Daring Mood
08-01-07, 14:00
Read a lot of good stuff on this forum about the Lodge. Indeed I stayed there about 18 months ago.

Anyway this time nothing seeemed to go right for me.
First, the fecking plane arrived late Sunday night, and when I called the Lodge they told me they had not received my booking, so with no Superior rooms available I opted for a Baht 2,600 a night room. Arrived there at 1.00am Monday morning to find that it was Buddah's birthday. No beer or alcohol of any type to be served. The bar was empty except for two girls playing pool with their partners. So I went to bed. I awoke at about 8.00am to pouring rain, i mean it was bucketing down. Looking out the window there was a sudden, very loud bang as, right in front of my eyes across the road, lightening struck the transformer providing electricity to the Lodge. It just exploded.
Suddenly no electricity, and no water (I guess the water system runs on electricity), and it was really seriously hot. This was turning out to be a bit of a disaster.
Sweaty and smelly I had two Heinekin beers.
By mid-day no electricity, unable to shower, and had to leave for the airport... for a 26 hour journey back to Europe.

Baht 2,600 had turned into about Baht 3,500 (if i recall correctly), the extras being two Heinekens and breakfast.. Didnt have time to check...(I wouldn't expect to be overcharged for anything, as this would appear to be a fine establishment, and Giotto's reputation is his business).
and that was my trip to BKK. No drink no women, and no shower. On the way back to China in September I guess I will just transit through the airport.

By the way, really warm staff and the room from what I could see of it was well decorated.

Daring Mood

Giotto
08-01-07, 15:27
Read a lot of good stuff on this forum about the Lodge. Indeed I stayed there about 18 months ago.

First, the fecking plane arrived late Sunday night, and when I called the Lodge they told me they had not received my booking, so with no Superior rooms available I opted for a Baht 2,600 a night room. Arrived there at 1.00am Monday morning to find that it was Buddah's birthday. No beer or alcohol of any type to be served. The bar was empty except for two girls playing pool with their partners. So I went to bed. I awoke at about 8.00am to pouring rain, i mean it was bucketing down. Looking out the window there was a sudden, very loud bang as, right in front of my eyes across the road, lightening struck the transformer providing electricity to the Lodge. It just exploded.
Suddenly no electricity, and no water (I guess the water system runs on electricity), and it was really seriously hot. This was turning out to be a bit of a disaster.
By mid-day no electricity, unable to shower, and had to leave for the airport... for a 26 hour journey back to Europe.
Daring Mode,

Yes, correct - and sorry again.

I just write all the story down, will be in the stories section later.

Giotto

Horntoad
08-01-07, 18:25

Baht 2,600 had turned into about Baht 3,500 (if i recall correctly), the extras being two Heinekens and breakfast.. Didnt have time to check...(I wouldn't expect to be overcharged for anything, as this would appear to be a fine establishment, and Giotto's reputation is his business).
and that was my trip to BKK. No drink no women, and no shower. On the way back to China in September I guess I will just transit through the airport.

By the way, really warm staff and the room from what I could see of it was well decorated.

Daring Mood

I think you should have been entitled for some sort of discount since there was no water or electricity. I stayed at another boutique hotel in Bangkok and when I pointed out there was something wrong, it was immediately taken care of and I got a discount on my bill without asking. I end up referrring my friends and due to the excellent customer service I have gotten.

As for not getting your reservation, I always print out a confirmation and if they are out of the room I want, they usually upgrade.

Hope you have a better experience next time.

Giotto
08-02-07, 14:02
First, the fecking plane arrived late Sunday night, and when I called the Lodge they told me they had not received my booking, so with no Superior rooms available I opted for a Baht 2,600 a night room.
Daring Mood,

I need to go into details, besides the power/water problem.

Reservation: If we had no reservation then the usual problem is that we did not get your CONFIRMED booking for some reasons, may be because you did not want to send the cc number. I would like to check that, and would appreciate of you send me your name or the room number in which you stayed that day - as PM.

I am well aware of the cc number problem, sending it via E-mail - but if we would not request that the hotel would be completely booked every day, and only half of the guests would show up. Sad - but that's the way it obviously is.

Room charge - it looks to me that they charged THB 900 late check-out for the day without electricity and water - and of course our front desk staff should not have done that. This charges are entered already when the late check-out request comes, so it was probably done already the night before.

I could not be everywhere that day, it was quite busy. But I will check, and if something was wrong there the money will be returned to you.

Sorry again, but that day was chaos pure, and we tried to do our best. This was obviously not good enough in your case.

Giotto

Giotto
08-02-07, 14:09
I think you should have been entitled for some sort of discount since there was no water or electricity.
...Horntoad,

That is correct, my opinion, too.

Giotto

Daring Mood
08-02-07, 21:38
Guys
I would like to point out that in no way am I complaining. Actually, although I have never met Giotto i have the utmost respect for him. Having read his forum there is next to nothing by way of complaint.

It was just my bad-luck, and Giotto doesn't control the weather....

Cheers
Daring Mood

Giotto
08-03-07, 16:01
Guys
I would like to point out that in no way am I complaining. Actually, although I have never met Giotto i have the utmost respect for him. Having read his forum there is next to nothing by way of complaint.

It was just my bad-luck, and Giotto doesn't control the weather....
...Daring Mood,

Thanks, and I did not understand that as a complaint. It was simply correct what you wrote.

Still too busy with the aftermaths of that incident, but I will not forget to check your invoice.

In any case: Come to have a beer with me when you are in Bangkok next time.

Giotto

M P Lurker
11-25-07, 10:18
Introduction to Soapy/Bath Massage Parlours (Aap Op Nuat)

This report gives an overview about "Soapy" Massage Parlours (MPs), also known as Turkish Bath Houses or Aap Op Nuat in Thai. This is intended to be an extension to Giotto’s Sukhumvit MP List, and therefore his report approach is imitated somewhat.

As there are many Soapy venues, it will not be possible for me to try them all regularly, and my opinions would be biased anyway, so I will be relying on reports from forum members about these places, to help to form up to date information (if possible). I would particularly like to hear from forum members on how much they paid and how they rated the girls, rooms, and other staff, what they received, and whether they would repeat with same girl or a different girl.

For ratings I will try to assess how popular the venue, number of reports, numbers of girls, prices, whether venue is suited to Thais or Farangs (non-Asians), and ease of getting there. Nearest MRT (underground rail) or BTS (Skytrain) stations will be specified where relevant.

The reports will be divided up by district where the MPs are located, rather than by Type of service. Links to recent forum reports on specific venues will be provided.

This Introduction report is divided into sections:
1. Bangkok Soapy Massage Districts
2. Services at a Soapy Massage Parlour
3. General Tips about Soapy Massage Parlours
4. Useful Website Links
5. Acknowledgements to Forum Members with Major Contributions

1. Bangkok Soapy Massage Districts

Recommended MPs will be shown in Bold type and an asterisk will mean recommended due to exceptionally good pricing for westerners.

1.1. Sukhumvit Road (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=659354#post659354) (Sukhumwit)

Just the Soapies: Annies Darling Turkish Bath House Chavalla II Chavalla III
See Giottos MP list: October 2007 MP List Update (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=659354#post659354), or go directly to one of the three parts of interest to you: Part 1 - Intro / Soapy/Bath places (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=659353#post659353) Part 2 - Oily Massage (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=659352#post659352) Part 3 - Theme Massage Places/Epilogue (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=659351#post659351)

1.2. Ratchada-Phisek Road near to Suthisan MRT
Poseidon Entertainment Complex - Venus Showcase (2nd Fl) Copa Cabana / Barbara Marilyn

1.3. Ratchada-Phisek Road near Huay-Khwang MRT (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=673516&postcount=58)
Nataree* Colonze 2* Emmanuelle Caesars Entertainment Hi-Class Mirage

1.4. Asoke/Din-Daeng (Rama 9 MRT) Intersection
Long Beach (ex-Honolulu Love Boat Club) New Cleopatra Utopia Entertainment Amsterdam (ex-Champs Elysees)

1.5. Rama 9
La Defense (ex-Juliana) Catherine* Colonze 1 Victorias Secret

1.6. New Petchburi Road (near Sukhumvit Soi 3)
Plaza Entertainment Level 2 (Sherbert) Cupidy (PE Level 1) Delia (DeLila?) (PE Level 6) Oscar/Vilunda/Angara Halem Atami (closed)

1.7. New Petchburi Road (Asoke to Soi Soon Wijai)
Mona Lisa New York Petch Siam Christina Saiphon (Sai Fon) PornPetch Bangkok Cozy Riviera Hawaii Angelina New Stella/Zodiac (closed)

1.8. Pattanakan Road (far end of New Petchaburi road)
Meree Evita Massage Biwa Café Nancy Tarawadee Resort & Spa (ex-Osaka)

1.9. Sri-Ayuthaya Road
J-One Café (J1 - ChaoPhraya I) ChaoPhraya II* (CP2) Chavalla I

1.10. Patchaburi Road at Uruphong Junction
Bacara Massage S.Botan (PP Cafe)

1.11. Silom/PatPong/Rama IV Area
Versailles Sahara Sauna Ogoto Massage Infinity JC Patpong

1.12. Phra Pin Klao – Thonburi (west) side of Chaophraya river
Snow White Valentine Massage Chao Phraya III* Hadpattayanana Massage

1.13. Chinatown
Texas Cafe & Massage Harlem

2. Services at a Soapy Massage Parlour

A soapy massage parlour can be a large multi-story entertainment complex in some cases. The basic service consists of the customer selecting a girl from a seated line up, sometimes behind a very large glass window or panel (known as a fish-bowl or fish-tank). The girl then takes the customer to a private room where he is very thoroughly bathed by the girl with the girl often taking off her clothes to join him in the large bath. After cleaning is complete, they then migrate to the bed or table for massage and special services including sex.

The girls may be divided into different sections or classifications and have different prices. Sections might be: Super-stars (normal girls), side-line (more expensive), VIP or Models section (More money), B-course (body slide), Ancient Healing Massage, with the last two sections not present at every establishment. However be aware that not all girls available at MPs are expert at real massage.

Some establishments have a section of girls fully trained in “Ancient Thai Healing Massage” (real massage) in Thai known as nuat pan borarn . These masseuses may not offer full sex at some venues, or may offer it for an extra fee. At some venues, all girls may be fully massage trained.

Some venues provide a special form of erotic massage known as “B course”, “body slide”, or “tora”. In this form of massage, the man lies naked on a blow-up plastic air mattress. The naked girl covers him with warm sudsy slippery gel and then slides all over him, using her softer parts such as breasts, bottom, thighs to do the massaging of his entire body. This stimulation is usually guaranteed to cause prompt erection. Usually girls providing this form of massage are voluptuous or at least large breasted. They may receive slightly higher payment as the body-slide is tiring. The following web site still pictures may explain better than words: www.soapymassage.com/main.html

Watch out that “tora” sounds like dtoh-lar spoken by Thais and sounds very similar to dar-rah which just means “star” (or really an ordinary girl who doesn’t do body-slide.

Large entertainment complexes may include: restaurants, bars, karaoke, singers and comedians performing on stage, etc.

3. General Tips about Soapy Massage Parlours

3.1. Arriving by Taxi to a Soapy MP is not advised at certain locations where the Taxi is paid commission for taking you there. You will then be charged a much higher rip-off price to cover what the adviser and taxi-driver will split between them. For these venues, you can take the taxi to a very close Hotel, for example, and then walk the remainder.

3.2. Out the front of the girls are “advisers” or “cheer-persons”, sometimes called papasans or mamasans, who quote the prices and give advice about which girl should be chosen. They do not always give reliable advice. Some may quote rip-off prices to tourists/newbies at some venues. Some receive commissions or kick-backs from girls who they recommend. Who can give the adviser a small tip (if they have given good advice – after your session is safest) as this is how they make their money. Don’t tip for bad advice. Often its best to consider which girls you personally like first and ask the adviser if you are unsure. Perhaps you would like to know what her figure is like or are the breasts real or fake and what size. Don’t allow the adviser to push you to a girl that isn’t your type.

3.3. Some MPs have a special extra surcharge for non-asian customers. This can be 500 Baht, 1000 Baht, or even 1500 Baht. The girl will probably receive only half of the surcharge. The reason for it is unclear. Some venues try to discourage rif-raf foreigners unless they are well healed. Some venues believe foreigners can afford to pay more. Others may consider that girls are at more risk of being hurt by foreigners with extra large dicks but this doesn’t explain why the girl doesn’t receive the whole surcharge.

3.4. Choosing a girl with who you will have the right chemistry is a bit of a gamble and even experienced mongers can have bad luck choosing a below average girl on occasions. Girls who put on an “act” are risky.

3.5. It can be difficult to assess a girls figure while she is sitting down. Push-up bras can make her tits look bigger. Plenty of girls have silicone implants.

3.6. Some parlour girls don’t have much English. Varies by venue.

3.7. Its quite possible to obtain the cell-phone number of a MP girl or a cheer-person so that you can check when a particular girl is working. I maintain P4P phone numbers in my monger-SIM in my cheap monger-cellphone. This phone is only switched on when I choose.

3.8. It is normally expected that you will pay for your own and one lady drink in the room shortly after you enter. Drink waitresses rely on small tips to make a living.

3.9. At many Soapy MPs, the price, e.g. 1800 Baht is all inclusive, meaning that you get sex as well. However if the price is around 500 Baht, it is likely to be a massage price only. The girl will then expect an extra tip for sex of possibly 1000 Baht which should be discussed to avoid misunderstanding. A blow job would usually be cheaper and a hand relief, cheaper still. A girl will probably receive half of an all inclusive price, or even less if she has to split with an agent. So extra tips are appreciated by the girls. Give extra tips for good service or where negotiated for sex that was not included in original price.

4. Useful Website Links

www.soapy-massage.com
www.bangkokcompanies.com/categories/thai_companies_p752.htm but quite old information.
www.ilikemassage.com Unfortunately this web site is in Thai Language
www.midnightthailand.com another site in Thai Language
The following links are disabled deliberately by inserting asterisks:
www.bangk*ktonight.com/massage
www.privatebangk*k.com/category/massage

5. Acknowledgements to Forum Members with Major Contributions by detailed postings
“Giotto”who maintains the Sukhumvit List of MPs and always willing to help.
“AsiaTraveller2”
“Nic Frenchy”
“RCA Knight”
“Traveller1234”
“Undercoverh”

Mick Licker

M P Lurker
11-25-07, 14:04
3. Ratchada-Phisek Road near Huay-Khwang MRT

Important Soapy Massage Parlours at this location:
Nataree* Colonze 2* Emmanuelle Caesars Entertainment Hi-Class Mirage

3.1. Nataree

3.1.1. Overview

Rating: Highly Recommended – Value for Money – Very popular with the Forum
Services: Soapie/Bath, Traditional Massage, Body Slide, Full Sex
Address: 167/17-20 Ratchadaphisek Rd. Bangkok
Between Emerald Hotel and HuayKhwang MRT (underground) Station Exit 3
Tel: +66 0-292-9144 - 8
Opening Hours: 13.00 – 24.00
Price: (Nov 2007) No Farang Surcharge!
Right Entrance: THB 2,000 for 2 hours B-course (body slide) with fish bowl girl all inclusive.
Sideline girls outside fishbowl: THB 2200, 2400, 2600, 3000 etc. for 1.5 Hours
Left Entrance: THB 800 for 2 hours Oil Massage, sex extra and negotiable

3.1.2. Recent Updates

3.1.3. General Info

This place is highly recommended for good value and young girls, although rooms can be a little run-down and some members have complained of only cold water for the bath. Others have not found this problem.
This is a mid-sized place but has a lot of girls, e.g. 50-70 girls is possible.
Most of the side-line girls are very young indeed and plenty of cuties. The fish bowl girls tend to be a little older (early 20s) but may give much better service due to experience. The cheer-persons or papasans make every effort to assist.

3.1.4. Basic structure of the service

Soapy bath with a naked girl, followed by massage or sex play on the bed, as normal. Sex play may commence in the bath. BBBJ available mostly.
There are two entrances.
The main (right) entrance is nearest to the MRT station and is the full sex included in the price service. Body slide massage (B-Course / Tora Massage) on a sudsy air mattress is available here but only from fish-bowl girls.
The left entrance is for Thai Traditional Massage or Oily Massage. The price here will not include sex. Extras can be negotiated with the girl however.

3.1.5. How to Get There

1. Take the MRT (underground rail) to Huay Kwang. Use Exit 3 (to South West). Nataree MP is only about 100 metres ahead (South) on the west side of Ratchadaphisek road, near Emerald Hotel and Subway Massage.
2. Catch a taxi to the Emerald Hotel. Its virtually next door.

3.1.6. Remarks

Some complaints about no hot water for the bath on occasions. Rooms could do with some renovation. This is not the most upmarket place around, but very good value for money.

3.1.7. Links to Recent Reports

Nov 2007:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=673375#post673375 RCA Knight
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=673310#post673310 Canyon
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=670595&highlight=Nataree#post670595 Harris1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=667414&highlight=Nataree#post667414 Leveller
Oct 2007:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=662441&highlight=Nataree#post662441 Mick Licker
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=661228&highlight=Nataree#post661228 RCA Knight
Sep 2007:
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=648828&highlight=Nataree#post648828 Ralph Kramden

3.2. Colonze 2

3.2.1. Overview

Rating: Recommended – Value for Money – Popular with the Forum
Services: Soapie/Bath, Massage?, Special Gel Body Massage, Full Sex
Address: Crystal Hotel, 69 Soi Natong (Soi 7) Rachadaphisek Road, Bangkok 10400
Tel: +66 02-274-6441-6
Opening Hours: 13.00 – 24.00
http://www.midnightthailand.com/colonze2 Pics and map.
Price: (Nov 2007) Fishbowl THB 1900 for 2 hours and 2200. No Farang Surcharge! VIP Room is extra. Extra THB 500 for Nuru Nuru Gel Massage. Sideline girls: THB 2600, 3000 etc.

3.2.2. Recent Updates

3.2.3. General Info

This place is recommended for good value, good quality girls and a reasonably upmarket establishment. This is a mid-sized place and may have perhaps 15 to 25 girls available.

3.2.4. Basic structure of the service

Soapy bath with a naked girl, followed by massage or sex play on the bed, as normal. Sex play may commence in the bath. BBBJ available mostly.
Some fish bowl girls (with G Nos.) do Nuru Nuru Gel Massage, like a sudsy body-slide on an air mattress, but with a slippery Japanese-style seaweed gel. There is extra charge for this.

3.2.5. How to Get There

1. Take the MRT (underground rail) to Huay Kwang. Use Exit 3 (to South West). Walk South on the west side of Ratchadaphisek road, past Emerald Hotel and across a khlong (canal) to Soi 7 at the 2nd overpass footbridge down from Huay Kwang MRT station. Turned right and walked about 150 meters to Crystal Hotel and Colonze II MP.
2. Catch a taxi to the Crystal Hotel.
3. Take the MRT (underground rail) to Thai Cultural Centre. Walk past CarreFour, Home Pro and Robinson. Turn left at first corner Soi 7. Walk to Crystal Hotel.

3.2.6. Remarks

Horn Toad reports that is is “hit or miss” with ability of girls. Some excellent, with others average.

3.2.7. Links to Recent Reports

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=648728&highlight=Colonze#post648728 Sep 2007: AsiaTraveller2
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=636768&highlight=Colonze#post636768
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=636394&highlight=Colonze#post636394 Aug 2007: Azur1639
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=620446&highlight=Colonze#post620446 July 2007: Hong Konger
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=460899&highlight=Colonze#post460899 May 2006: Horn Toad

3.3. Emmanuelle
Coming soon.

3.4. Caesars Entertainment
Coming soon.

3.5. Mirage
Coming soon.

3.6. Hi-Class
Coming soon.

Mick

Stiffoak 571
11-25-07, 15:43
Thanks for all this. All adding to my BKK file preparing for my trip. Just hoovering up all information at the moment when I find it.

Just hope I have enough energy for evenings and daytime activity and a week in Phuket to follow!

M P Lurker
11-26-07, 16:25
3. Ratchada-Phisek Road near Huay-Khwang MRT

Nataree* Colonze 2* Mirage Emmanuelle Caesars Entertainment Hi-Class Subway Massage
3.1. Nataree

3.1.1. Overview

Rating: Highly Recommended - Value for Money - Very popular with the Forum
Services: Soapie/Bath, Traditional Massage, Body Slide, Full Sex
Address: 167/17-20 Ratchadaphisek Rd. Bangkok
Between Emerald Hotel and HuayKhwang MRT (underground) Station Exit 3
Tel: +66 0-292-9144 - 8
Opening Hours: 13.00 - 24.00
Price: (Nov 2007) No Farang Surcharge!
Right Entrance: 2000 Baht for 2 hours B-course (body slide) with fish bowl girl all inclusive.
Sideline girls outside fishbowl: 2200, 2400, 2600, 3000 etc. Baht for 1.5 Hours
Left Entrance: 800 Baht for 2 hours Oil Massage, sex extra and negotiable

3.1.2. Recent Updates

3.1.3. General Info

This place is highly recommended for good value and young girls, although rooms can be a little run-down and some members have complained of only cold water for the bath. Others have not found this problem.
This is a mid-sized place but has a lot of girls, e.g. 50-70 girls is possible.
Most of the side-line girls are very young indeed and plenty of cuties. The fish bowl girls tend to be a little older (early 20s) but may give much better service due to experience. The cheer-persons or papasans make every effort to assist.

3.1.4. Notes on the Service

There are two entrances.
The main (right) entrance is nearest to the MRT station and is the full sex included in the price service. Body slide massage (B-Course / Tora Massage) on a sudsy air mattress is available here but only from fish-bowl girls.
The left entrance is for Thai Traditional Massage or Oily Massage. The price here will not include sex. Extras can be negotiated with the girl however.

3.1.5. How to Get There

1. Take the MRT (underground rail) to Huay Kwang. Use Exit 3 (to South West). Nataree MP is only about 100 metres ahead (South) on the west side of Ratchadaphisek road, near Emerald Hotel and Subway Massage.
2. Catch a taxi to the Emerald Hotel. Its virtually next door.

3.1.6. Remarks

Some complaints about no hot water for the bath on occasions. Rooms could do with some renovation. This is not the most upmarket place around, but very good value for money.

3.1.7. Links to Recent Reports

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=673375#post673375 Nov 2007:RCA Knight
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=673310#post673310 Nov 2007:Canyon
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=670595&highlight=Nataree#post670595 Nov 2007:Harris1
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=667414&highlight=Nataree#post667414 Nov 2007:Leveller
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=662441&highlight=Nataree#post662441 Oct 2007:Mick Licker
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=661228&highlight=Nataree#post661228 Oct 2007:RCA Knight
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=648828&highlight=Nataree#post648828 Sep 2007:Ralph Kramden
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=636967&highlight=subway#post636967 Aug 2007:AsiaTraveller2

3.2. Colonze 2

3.2.1. Overview

Rating: Recommended - Value for Money - Popular with the Forum
Services: Soapie/Bath, Massage?, Special Gel Body Massage, Full Sex
Address: Crystal Hotel, 69 Soi Natong (Soi 7) Rachadaphisek Road, Bangkok 10400
Tel: +66 02-274-6441-6
http://www.midnightthailand.com/colonze2 Pics and map.
Price: No Farang Surcharge! (Nov 2007) Fishbowl 1900, 2200 Baht for 2 hours. VIP Room is extra. Extra 500 Baht for the Nuru Nuru Gel Massage. Sideline girls: 2600, 3000 etc. Baht

3.2.2. Recent Updates

3.2.3. General Info

This place is recommended for good value, good quality girls and a reasonably upmarket establishment. This is a mid-sized place and may have perhaps 15 to 25 girls available.

3.2.4. Notes on the Services

Some fish bowl girls (with G Nos.) do Nuru Nuru Gel Massage, like a sudsy body-slide on an air mattress, but with a slippery Japanese-style seaweed gel. There is extra charge of 500 Baht for this.

3.2.5. How to Get There

1. Take the MRT (underground rail) to Huay Kwang. Use Exit 3 (to South West). Walk South on the west side of Ratchadaphisek road, past Emerald Hotel and across a khlong (canal) to Soi 7 at the 2nd overpass footbridge down from Huay Kwang MRT station. Turned right and walked about 150 meters to Crystal Hotel and Colonze II MP.
2. Catch a taxi to the Crystal Hotel.
3. Take the MRT (underground rail) to Thai Cultural Centre. Walk past CarreFour, Home Pro and Robinson. Turn left at first corner Soi 7. Walk to Crystal Hotel.

3.2.6. Remarks

Horn Toad reports that is is "hit or miss" with ability of girls. Some excellent, with others average.

3.2.7. Links to Recent Reports

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=648728&highlight=Colonze#post648728 Sep 2007: AsiaTraveller2
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=636768&highlight=Colonze#post636768
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=636394&highlight=Colonze#post636394 Aug 2007: Azur1639
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=620446&highlight=Colonze#post620446 July 2007: Hong Konger
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=460899&highlight=Colonze#post460899 May 2006: Horn Toad

3.3. Mirage

3.3.1. Overview

Rating: Recommended for Thais and O.K. for Farangs
Services: Soapie/Bath, Massage?, Body-slide?, Full Sex
Address: 111/1 Soi Niem Uthit, Ratchadapisek Rd., Din Daeng, Bangkok 10320
Tel: +66 02-276-5016 to 20
Opening Hours: 14.00 - 24.00
Price: (2007) Fishbowl V: 1900 M: 2200 Baht (2Hr). Sideline girls: J: 2800, Q: 3200 etc. Baht (1.5Hrs). Farang Surcharge applies?

3.3.2. Recent Updates

3.3.3. General Info

Another upscale entertainment complex with a sizeable fishbowl with up to 40-50 girls particularly targeting local Thai customers.

3.3.4. Notes on the Services

3.3.5. How to Get There

Mirage Massage Parlor is next to the Plazzo Hotel. It is approximately 150 yards along the Soi
between the Emerald Hotel and Subway massage.
1. Catch the underground MRT to Huay Khwang station and use Exit 3.
2 Catch a taxi to the Emerald Hotel

3.3.6. Remarks

3.3.7. Links to Recent Reports

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=649029&highlight=Mirage#post649029 Sep 2007: Undercoverh
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=575164&highlight=Mirage#post575164 Mar 2007: GoldDragon
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=460714&highlight=Mirage#post460714 Jun 2006:RCA Knight
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=413747&highlight=Mirage#post413747 Dec 2005: Ditto88
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=383516&highlight=Mirage#post383516 Aug 2005:Alibaba36

3.4. Emmanuelle Entertainment Complex

3.4.1. Overview

Rating: Maybe worth a quick look (next to Nataree) - Reasonably priced.
Services: Soapie/Bath, Massage, Body-slide, Full Sex
Address: 55 Rachadapisek Road Bangkok 10400
Tel: +66 02-275-7474
Website: Thai Language http://www.ilikemassage.com/emmanuelle/
Price: 500 Baht Farang Surcharge (Nov 2007) Fishbowl: 1900 Baht (2Hr), B-Course 2100 Baht (1.5Hr), Sideline girls: (1.5Hr) S: 2500 Baht, M: 3000 Baht, L: 3500 Baht. Extra charges for special VIP Suites.

3.4.2. Recent Updates

3.4.3. General Info

Emmanuelle Massage Parlour is an upscale entertainment complex. Its right next to Nataree MP on the North side. The massage parlour is up the stairs, and although quite lavish with a large fish bowl the numbers of fish bowl and side-line girls is often not particularly large, e.g. less than 20 girls in total. However some hot girls can be found there.

3.4.4. Notes on the Services

The girls with B Nos. do the body slide service.

3.4.5. How to Get There

1. Take the underground rail (MRT) to Huay Kwang station. Go out Exit 3 (to SW), walk Sth. straight ahead for 80 metres, and its on the right, set back from the road a little.
2. Catch a taxi to the Emerald Hotel. Emmanuelle is a short distance Nth. towards Huay Khwang MRT

3.4.6. Remarks

I recommend the energetic B19 'Yok' with genuine amazingly high and wide C-cup breasts.

3.4.7. Links to Recent Reports

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=661968&postcount=2901 Oct 2007:Mick Licker
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=620807&highlight=Subway#post620807 Jul 2007:Matsu69

3.5. Caesars Entertainment

3.5.1. Overview

Rating: Classy for Thais but a rip-off joint for Farangs. Not generally popular with western Forum members. Standard of the girls is variable.
Services: Soapie/Bath, Massage, Body-slide, Full Sex
Address: Ratchadaphisek Road, Bangkok 10400 (opposite Emerald Hotel)
Tel: +66 02-692-5063-65
Price: Thai Prices: Fish Bowl 2100 Baht (2Hrs), B-Course 2200 Baht (2Hrs), Side-line 3000, 3600, 4300 Baht (1.75Hr) High and variable Farang Surcharge.

3.5.2. Recent Updates

3.5.3. General Info

A very lavish establishment with large fish bowl holding 12 girls when I was there and about 10 side-line girls. The massage parlour is on the ground floor within the restaurant They claim that their VIP rooms are equipped with the largest bath tubs ever made in Bangkok. Somewhat high priced for Farangs.

3.5.4. Notes on the Services

3.5.5. How to Get There

1. Take the underground train MRT to Huay Kwang Station. Go to Exit 2 to the NE. Caesars MP is about 50 metres behind you as you come out the exit.
2. Take a taxi to the Swissotel Le Concorde. Caesar's is close to the North towards the MRT.
3. Take a taxi to Emerald Hotel and cross under the road via the MRT station.

3.5.6. Remarks

Nov 2007 I was offered Fishbowl girls for 3000 Baht and sideline girls for 4000 Baht, but I speak Thai fluently. Other Farangs were quoted 3500 Baht or 4000 Baht for the same fishbowl girls. So this must be classified as a rip-off joint for Farangs.

3.5.7. Links to Recent Reports

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=661968&postcount=2901 Oct 2007: Mick Licker (small comment)
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=637997&highlight=Caesars#post637997 Aug 2007: AsiaTraveller2
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=548279&highlight=Mirage#post548279 July 2007: Ralph Kramden
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=486696&highlight=Caesars#post486696 July 2006: Tiny 12
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=396843&highlight=Caesar#post396843 Oct 2005: Aee Aee

3.6. Hi-Class

3.6.1. Overview

Rating: Not recommended by anyone. Nataree is close by.
Services: Soapie/Bath, Traditional Massage, Body-slide, Full Sex
Address: 55 Rachadapisek Road Bangkok 10400 (behind Emmanuelle)
Tel: +66 2-275-7474 Ext. 212
Opening Hours: 13.00? - 24.00
Price: Nov 2007: 2200 Baht (2Hr) body massage. Aug 2006: There is also section with traditional massage girls, cost 300 Baht + a negotiated fee for extra services.

3.6.2. Recent Updates

3.6.3. General Info

Small Fish bowl with about 15 girls when I went there. Described as a "rabbit-warren" by someone with very small rooms and tubs.

3.6.4. Notes on the Services

3.6.5. How to Get There

1. Take the underground rail (MRT) to Huay Kwang station. Go out Exit 3 (to SW), walk Sth. straight ahead for 50 metres, and turn right in Alley before Emmanuelle, its in behind Emmanuelle.
2. Catch a taxi to the Emerald Hotel. Pass Emmanuelle, a short distance Nth. towards Huay Khwang MRT, and turn left into alley.

3.6.6. Remarks

3.6.7. Links to Reports

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=666394&highlight=Class#post666394[URL]Oct 2007:Mick Licker:Short Comment
[URL]http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=472055&highlight=Hi-class#post472055Jun 2006:JimBehr2000
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=428172&highlight=Hi-class#post428172Jan 2006:Player2
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=415573&highlight=Hi-class#post415573Oct 2005:Player2
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=332592&highlight=Hi-class#post332592Feb 2005:Ralph Kramden

3.7. Subway Massage

3.7.1. Overview

Rating: Not Recommended. Better options nearby
Services: Soapie/Bath, Massage, Full Sex
Address: Rachadapisek Road Bangkok 10400 near Emerald Hotel
Tel:
Price:

3.7.2. Recent Updates

3.7.3. General Info

A small number of girls an not impressive facilities

3.7.4. Notes on the Services

3.7.5. How to Get There

1. Take the underground rail (MRT) to Huay Kwang station. Go out Exit 3 (to SW), walk Sth. straight ahead past Nataree.
2. Catch a taxi to the Emerald Hotel.

3.7.6. Remarks

3.7.7. Links to Reports

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=636967&highlight=Subway#post636967Aug 2007 AsiaTravller2
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=383516&highlight=Mirage#post383516 Aug 2005:Alibaba36

Mick

Giotto
11-27-07, 05:53
Mick Licker,

wow, that will be a scientific dissertation... and before you can finish all that you will be 102 years old.

I think we set up a system that many others can write at this report, and put all the puzzle pieces together then.

Giotto

NicFrenchy
11-27-07, 07:07
Mick,

Excellent Reports!! this is beyond a ROD, Bravo!

M P Lurker
11-27-07, 08:33
Mick Licker,
wow, that will be a scientific dissertation... and before you can finish all that you will be 102 years old.

I think we set up a system that many others can write at this report, and put all the puzzle pieces together then.

Giotto
I was getting worried about the long term maintenance effort to keep it up to date, so thats a good idea.

M P Lurker
11-28-07, 14:53
2. Ratchada-Phisek Road near Sutthisan MRT

Poseidon Entertainment Complex - Venus Showcase (2nd Fl) Copa Cabana Malibu (Barbara)
2.1. Poseidon Entertainment Complex

2.1.1. Overview

Rating: Recommended - Reasonable Value for Money on the 2nd floor - Popular with some Forum members but possibly popularity is declining.
Services: Soapie/Bath, Massage, No Body Slide any longer, Full Sex
Address: 209 Ratchadaphisek Road, Sutthisan, Bangkok 10320
Between Sutthisan (closer) and Huai-Khwang MRT (underground) Stations
Tel: +66 (0)2-693-8222
Opening Hours: 13.00(2ndFl)15.00(3rd) - 24.00
Website: http://www.poseidon2000.com/EN/services/showcase.htmlLatest Prices available here.
Price: (Nov 2007) Venus Showroom (2nd Floor): Normal Bath Massage (2 hours) Nos.1xx,2xx 2000 Baht + surcharge, 3xx (middle) 2200 Baht + s.c., Vxx (right) 2500 Baht + s.c.
Farang (non-East Asian) Surcharge of 500 Baht!
For Cabin Suites additional 400 Baht, Corner Suites additional 300 Baht
Modelling Lounge (3rd Fl): Model (1.5 hours) Nos.Pxx 2900 Baht, Qxx 3500, Sxx 4500, Txx 5500 Baht
Farang surcharge of 1000 Baht in each case. So minimum moel price for Farang is 3900 Bhat.

2.1.2. Recent Updates

2.1.3. General Info

A 10 storey entertainment complex. Up to 50 girls in fishbowl when busy but usually less. There unlikely to be many girls at 13:00 opening time. So arrive a bit later is best.
The bar may have photo albums of models that are available.

2.1.4. Notes on the Service

Used to have B-course (bodyslide) massage but not any longer.

2.1.5. How to Get There

1. Take underground rail (subway MRT) to Sutthisan Station. Take Exit 4. Poseidon / Venus Massage Parlor is about 500 metres back South towards the Huai-Khwang MRT and across the road from the Grand Hotel.
2. Catch a taxi to the Grand Hotel. Tell taxi that stop on the opposite side next to overpass footbridge is good enough. Walk back to Poseidon.

2.1.6. Remarks

2.1.7. Links to Recent Reports

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=661228&highlight=Poseidon#post661228 Nov 2007:RCA Knight
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=649029&highlight=Poseidon#post649029[/URL Sep 2007: Undercoverh
[URL]http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=639527&highlight=Poseidon#post639527 Sep 2007: AsiaTravller2
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=606643&highlight=Poseidon#post606643 Jul 2007: Itu77
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=565986&highlight=Poseidon#post565986 Feb 2007: Yin Yang
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=524340&highlight=Poseidon#post524340 Oct 2006: Traveller1234

2.2. CopaCabana Entertainment Resort & Suites

2.2.1. Overview

Rating: Recommended for reasonable value.
Address: Ratchadapisek Rd. Soi 17, Din Daeng, Bangkok Thailand, Bangkok 10320
Tel: +66 (0)2-693-9393 extension 101, 102, 103
Opening Hours: 15.00 - 24.00
Website: http://www.longbeachgroup.net/copa/page_location.phpVery little Information.
Price: (Nov 2007) Normal Bath Massage (2 hours) 2200 Baht,
Side line (1.5Hr) 2900, 3500, 4500. No Farang Surcharge?

2.2.2. Recent Updates

2.2.3. General Info

Used to be in the Davis Group (sold off) but now in the Longbeach Group.
Copa Cobana is an upscale complex featuring a restaurant, lounge, kararoke and a massage parlour with Jacuzzis. The fishbowl and sideline lounge is near the main entrance. The fishbowl may have up to 30 girls.

2.2.4. Notes on the Service

2.2.5. How to Get There

1. Take underground rail (subway MRT) to Sutthisan Station. Take Exit 4. Soi 17 is about 500 metres back South towards the Huai-Khwang MRT and before Poseidon. Turn right and a short distance on the left.
2. Catch a taxi to the Grand Hotel. Tell taxi that stop on the opposite side next to overpass footbridge is good enough. Walk down Soi 17.

2.2.6. Remarks

2.2.7. Links to Recent Reports
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=649591&highlight=cabana#post649591 Sep 2007:Undercoverh
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=649416&highlight=cabana#post649416 Sep 2007:Undercoverh
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=562512&highlight=Poseidon#post562512 Feb 2007: RCA Knight
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=474189&highlight=Copa#post474189 Jun 2006: Professor J
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=466090&highlight=Malibu#post466090 May 2006:Member #3346
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=345946&highlight=Surcharge#post345946 Mar 2005: Tiny 12

2.1. Malibu (ex Barbara)

2.3.1. Overview

Rating:
Address: Ratchadapisek Rd. Soi 17, Din Daeng, Bangkok Thailand, Bangkok 10320
Tel: +66 (0)2-693-9393 Ext: 333, 334 or 335
Opening Hours: 15.00? - 24.00
Website: http://www.longbeachgroup.net/malibu/index.phpLatest Prices available here.
Price: Very Old Prices: Fishbowl 1600 , 1800 Baht. Probably out of date.

2.3.2. Recent Updates

2.3.3. General Info

Malibu (ex-Barbara) is a part of the Copa Cabana complex and is located right next door to the main Copa Cabana building.
Not as lavish as Copa Cabana, Barbara is a mid-size massage parlor with fishbowl girls and also a small section with traditional massage ladies.

2.3.4. Notes on the Service

2.3.5. How to Get There

1. Take underground rail (subway MRT) to Sutthisan Station. Take Exit 4. Soi 17 is about 500 metres back South towards the Huai-Khwang MRT and before Poseidon. Turn right and a short distance on the left.
2. Catch a taxi to the Grand Hotel. Tell taxi that stop on the opposite side next to overpass footbridge is good enough. Walk down Soi 17.

2.3.6. Remarks

2.3.7. Links to Recent Reports

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=563248&highlight=Malibu#post563248 Feb 2007:Khunyai
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=479611&highlight=Malibu#post479611 Jun 2006 Asian Piper

Mick

M P Lurker
11-30-07, 14:38
4. Asoke/Din-Daeng (Rama 9 MRT) Intersection

New Cleopatra Amsterdam (ex-Champs Elysees) Long Beach (ex-Honolulu Love Boat Club) Utopia Entertainment
4.1. New Cleopatra

4.1.1. Overview

Rating: Recommended - Reasonable Value for Money for basic girls. Some good lookers in the higher price brackets. Not clear why this MP has not been popular. Its over 2 years since I was there.
Services: Soapie/Bath, Massage, Body Slide, Full Sex
Address: 2nd Floor, 649-649/1-176 Din Daeng Road, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10320
Tel: +66 (0)2-246-6680 to 85
Opening Hours: 15.00? - 24.00
Website: http://www.bangkokfocus.com/Directory/Club_Karaoke/CLEOPATRA/main.htmlNo Prices and in Thai
Price: (Out of date?) Fishbowl (2hrs) 1900 Baht, Super girls (body massage without the mattress) 2300 Baht, Sideline (1.5Hr) 2750 Baht.
Farang (non-East Asian) Surcharge of 500 Baht

4.1.2. Recent Updates

4.1.3. General Info

New Cleopatra was closed for renovations July 2007. Prices may have changed.

Enter up the stairs. New Cleoptra is an upscale massage parlor and entertainment complex. Turn left to go to the large fishbowl. Normally about 15 girls. If you turn right at the entrance instead, you will see a sign saying ‘members lounge’, you don’t need to be a member to enter this area. In the members lounge, you will find the sideline girls and VIP models (perhaps 10 girls). The girls sit in a lounge area and can be summoned over for a drink, talk etc. The papasans here are very attentive to help make your choice. At the bar they also have photo albums with pictures of ‘Thai Super models’ that are also available.

4.1.4. Notes on the Service

4.1.5. How to Get There

New Cleopatra Entertainment & Massage Parlour is on Asoke-Din Daeng Road, Bangkok, about 600-700 metres from the intersection with Asoke Road where the Fortune Hotel is. The sign cannot be missed. Its just before the overpass foot bridge.

4.1.6. Remarks

4.1.7. Links to Recent Reports on New Cleopatra

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=549111&highlight=Cleopatra#post549111 Jan 2007: RCA Knight
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=494735&highlight=Cleopatra#post494735 Aug 2006: Txl Muc

4.2. Amsterdam (ex Champs-Elysées)

4.2.1. Overview

Rating: Some very good lookers in the higher price brackets. Only recommended for those where price is not a major issue. Forum members report girls' service not always appropriate to the price.
Address: 333, Asok-Din Daeng Intersection, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400.
Tel: +66 (0)2-642-0300 to 10
Price: Inner section 2600 Baht, Sxx: 3100, SLxx 3600, SMxx 4600, Outer Section: 5600 Farang (non-East Asian) Surcharge of 500 Baht

4.2.2. Recent Updates

4.2.3. General Info

This is a lavish high class establishment, formerly called Champs-Elysées. There is no fish bowl. There ar not many girls at an early hour, but even so some real models in evidence.

4.2.4. Notes on the Service

4.2.5. How to Get There

1. Take the underground rail (subway MRT) to Rama 9 (Phra-raam Gao). Go out the Fortune Town Exit. Across the road is Amsterdam.

4.2.6. Remarks

4.2.7. Links to Recent Reports on Amsterdam

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=666778&highlight=Amsterdam#post666778 Nov 2007: Mick Licker
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=661228&highlight=Amsterdam#post661228 Oct 2007: RCA Knight
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=580981&highlight=Amsterdam#post580981 Apr 2007: Canyon
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=549111&highlight=Amsterdam#post549111 Jan 2007: RCA Knight
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=460714&highlight=Amsterdam#post460714 May 2006: RCA Knight

4.3. Long Beach (ex-Honolulu Love Boat Club)

4.3.1. Overview

Rating: Recommended - Reasonable Value for Money. Some good lookers in the higher price brackets.
Address: Soi 6 Rama 9, Huai Khwang, Bangkok (next to Radisson Hotel and near Rama 9 Hospital)
(Some sites list: 555 Soi Soon Wijai, but actually no where near Soi Soon Wijai)
Tel: +66 (0)2-274-4040, 02-274-4118, 02-641-5757
Website: www.longbeachgroup.net/longbeach/page_about.php In Thai
Price: Fishbowl 1900 Baht?, sideline girls between 2500 and 3500 Baht
Farang (non-East Asian) Surcharge of 500 Baht!

4.3.2. Recent Updates

4.3.3. General Info

Long Beach is unother upscale establishment. It used to be called "Honolulu Love Boat Club" as the front of the building is shaped like a boat. Has a fair sized Fish Bowl, Side-line girls, Models section, etc. It also has a lavish restaurant, karaoke, and lounge bar. Rooms have nice sized jacuzzi baths.

4.3.4. Notes on the Service

4.3.5. How to Get There

1. Catch the underground train (subway MRT) to Rama 9 (Phra Raam Gao) station. Walk East from there 800 metres on Rama 9 road crossing over to the south side of the road. Turn right into Soi 6 (just before the 2nd set of lights?). Can't miss the bit boat shaped building.
2. Take a taxi to Radisson Hotel, Rama 9 (Phra Raam Gao). Its virtually right next door.

4.3.6. Remarks

4.3.7. Links to Recent Reports on Long Beech

www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=666394&highlight=honolulu#post666394 Nov 2007: Mick Licker
www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=649600&highlight=long%20beach#post649600 Sep 2007: Undercoverh
www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=649416&highlight=long%20beach#post649416 Sep 2007: Undercoverh
www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=533388&highlight=long%20beach#post533388 Nov 2006: Travller1234
www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=491158&highlight=long%20beach#post491158 Aug 2006: Travller1234
www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=487121&highlight=long%20beach#post487121 Jul 2006: Travller1234
www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=472114&highlight=long%20beach#post472114 Jun 2006: Travller1234
www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=410931&highlight=honolulu#post410931 Nov 2005: Traveller1234
www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=348511&highlight=honolulu#post348511 Mar 2005: Ganoosh

4.4. Utopia

4.4.1. Overview

Rating: Highly Recommended for Thais and East Asians. Some stunners in the higher price brackets. Only recommended for Farangs willing to pay a little more.
Address: 69/1-3 Rama 9 Road, Huay Kwang Bangkok (Wathanatham road)
Tel: +66 (0)2-354-1300 to 8
Website: www.utopiabkk.com http://www.utopiabkk.com/map.html
Price: Fishbowl: 2000 Baht,Left fishbowl 2500 Baht, Sideline 2400 Baht, Upstairs Models: even higher prices. Steep Farang (non-East Asian) Surcharge of 1500 Baht in each category!

4.4.2. Recent Updates

4.4.3. General Info

This is one of the classiest places around but with high prices for Farangs (non-East Asians), similar to Amsterdam. The models don't really look better than the side-liners. Some stunners e.g. Sideline No.000. A lot of girls here.

4.4.4. Notes on the Service

4.4.5. How to Get There

1. Catch underground rail (subway MRT) to Rama 9 station. Walk along Rama 9 towards east 800 metres to the 2nd set of lights at Watthana Tham road, a side road to the left. Turn left and you can see the Utopia sign about 500 metres away.
2. Can walk there from Thai Cultural Centre MRT station (Suan Watthana Tham) but this is more tricky.

4.4.6. Remarks

Mick Licker recommends Sideline girl "Mot" #27.

4.4.7. Links to Recent Reports on Utopia

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=662969&highlight=Utopia#post662969 Nov 2007: Mick Licker
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=649600&highlight=Utopia#post649600 Sep 2007: Undercoverh
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=648728&highlight=Utopia#post648728 Sep 2007: AsiaTravller2
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=638060&highlight=Utopia#post638060 Aug 2007: TokyoHomeBoy
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=637997&highlight=Utopia#post637997 Aug 2007: AsiaTraveller2
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=625648&highlight=Utopia#post625648 Jul 2007: OC Ass Man
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=460714&highlight=Utopia#post460714 May 2006: RCA Knight
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?p=415573&highlight=Utopia#post415573 Oct 2005: Player2

Mick

M P Lurker
12-04-07, 11:38
Intro and Parts 2 to 5 are in Bangkok MPs Thread now.
Won't add any more sections for a few weeks I think.

Revcolinn
02-17-08, 20:25
"Dr G"

A man of your stature will understand this. Please be aware that I am 6 hours behind you and missed the midnight deadline.

Two important men in the field of human behaviour must be considered.

One Pavlov who did an experiment where the final outcome was that if you connect two actions eg. Ringing a bell and providing food. (he happened to use a dog). Then the dog will develop a pattern of behaviour which it will repeat.

The next Skinner who suggested that the more you ignore a set of behaviours the quicker it will become extinct or go away.

While I fully understand your need to defend your dignity and integrity some battles are just not worth fighting.

I look forward to our meeting soon.

I also will fully understand if you delete this report as it may merely start the ctazy behaviour all over again.

Go in peace and love my friend. See you soon

The Rev

Revcolinn,

Thanks for your advice.

You are correct: Some battles are just not worth fighting.

Giotto

Traveler1234
02-18-08, 01:09
Did you intentionally close the 'Announcement' thread or was it an error?

See you later tonight - I hope to catch the earlier evening flight back ;)

Mr. Marketing Director,

I moved your report to this thread.

Announcements was a closed thread from the beginning. It's only for message to the forum community, it's not a discussion thread.

Giotto

NicFrenchy
02-22-08, 09:48
Giotto, Please do not Feed the TROLL (Troll=The Traveler)

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response [i]or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion

NicFrenchy,

Is it or is it not ... that is the question you are many times confronted with if you moderate an internet forum.

One persons troll can be the other persons hero.

Giotto

Slylock
05-05-09, 08:20
It has come to my attention that I owe Giotto an apology for a post I made a few days back. I have made the apology on that forum but wished to place this here as not to many people visit that other forum.

So, my deepest apologies Giotto!

Slylock

Giotto
05-05-09, 09:15
It has come to my attention that I owe Giotto an apology for a post I made a few days back. I have made the apology on that forum but wished to place this here as not to many people visit that other forum.

So, my deepest apologies Giotto!

SlylockSlylock,

not worth to mention.

Let's have a beer when you are back at the Lodge. I mean - when WE are back at the Lodge.

I am in Germany right now - and IT IS DAMNED COLD HERE!!!!

Giotto

Shorty1
05-07-09, 09:44
And I am in Bangkok at LL.

Damned hot here.

And Som is out of control.

CyclopUnicorn
05-14-09, 10:54
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!