PDA

View Full Version : Nibu Raphael in Panama

Nibu Raphael
10-04-06, 17:40
Thread Starter.

GauntMan
10-04-06, 23:25
oh god, the end of the world has reached panama!!

Fantasy
10-05-06, 01:19
There goes the prices in panama! Not that the big spenders are rolling in.................

Chivas 1
10-05-06, 02:14
Congratulations my friend Nibu on getting another thread. You are the man!. :) :D

Nibu Raphael
10-07-06, 09:16
I Got this trip planned for my comeback to Peru Might Even Stay in Panama too. I figure I try to do this from Going thru mexico I go the whole Coast of Mexico down from Monterrey to Tampico Down Right thru Merida And From there I take a Plane To San Jose Costa Rica or Even To Managua Nicarauga.. Then I come stay down in San Jose Costa Rica or Panama city for early 2007. To Chivas I did post my info on My Trips just to Mexico And Colombia But it was on The Bankers site under a different Name plus on The TSM I posted info there.. O.K. I have Two Bi Girl Contacts also From Panama City that I know From www.adultfriendfinder.com Plus another Busty Girl too From AFF That I think lives in David. This Trip should kick off hopefully in December Maybe even quicker like November.. To Chivas If I can maybe make my posts from the other sites I posted on I will find it And post it in The Nibu Section in Mexico and in Nibu in Colombia but the truth is I do not have time for it. I just aplied a new membership for a site called www.sexybeta.com I am all over The internet Like a Fly on Shit. And to Photos No. I can not afford A Camera. I am lucky I Made it to pay sites like www.adultfriendfinder.com,www.amigos.com,www.alt.com,www.cybercupidos.com And other Sites.. O.K. Out of here for NOW....

Chivas 1
10-07-06, 09:23
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another forum member.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks against other forum members will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

1 down, 2 to go

Will somebody please report this guy's next personal attack via the "Report this post to a moderator" link, and be sure to note that it will be his 2nd violation.

Thanks,

Jackson

Nibu Raphael
10-08-06, 00:56
THANKS Jackson...
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the ISG Forum's Zero Tolerance policy regarding reports containing any personal attacks or derogatory comments directed towards another forum member.

Please be advised that Forum Members who succeed in having three or more of their reports deleted for personal attacks against other forum members will be banned under the Forum's Serial Antagonist Policy.

1 down, 2 to go

Will somebody please report this guy's next personal attack via the "Report this post to a moderator" link, and be sure to note that it will be his 2nd violation.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bareback Bill
10-09-06, 00:19
Jackson, actually you have already warned this guy two times before. Here are the posts:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=460254&postcount=206

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=461244&postcount=904

Please ban this guy. Besides, you know it's really On The Go.

1 down, 2 to go

Thanks,

Jackson

GauntMan
10-09-06, 05:03
well nibu, take care of panama while Im out of the country, if you plan going to managua around mid november just drop by the new club Moods, Ill be there as manager, ask for Arturo at the lobby

Nibu Raphael
10-10-06, 04:58
Hi People I am still thinking on how I will do this go to my last post in The Nibu In Mexico Section... Yes Maybe My Move to Peru I will postpone until late 2007,,, I will Try My Best to Do This Thru Mexico City... I will travel by train until Mexico Then Bus it from there to visit Saltillo And On To Mexico City...There I will on arrival or next day try to buy a ticket right away to Get to The Dominican Republic Via Panama City... That will Be the way.. I know so far from www.hostelworld.com that hotels in Santo Domingo will Be from 15 to 30 bucks more or less... I think I have a Female friend in Santo Domingo that will find me an 18 dollar a night hotel but I will look around to find cheaper ones... I saw one that I can Maybe Get in Santo Domingo like 13 bucks a night... I will Before all this though be in Panama City.. There I am hooked up with Hotels for 10 bucks or less a night... O.K. Now to Chivas if You Were Really my buddy why are you harrasing me???? You Mentioned my name a couple times My Real Name in some postings that was not nice too. NO I want nothing to do with you.. That is Wrong Man.. What is your name??? Maybe Its Bruce A Gay Name?? No Only Joking LOL,,, But Serious Dude You are ON THE GO??? That sucks you revert to more nicknames... O.K. To Be Continued on to The Nibu In Colombia Section.....

Nibu Raphael
10-10-06, 05:16
Hey Man Whats UP??? O.K. I know you mentioned in another post about Nicarauga... Yes Man That Might Be possible... I am trying to devise a few plans here now... Looks though I changed my plans just a little bit... I am thinking now to revert to The Dominican Republic too.. I will Try to do this going in December... My Thing Is I mentioned this already Guant in My last post.. Are You A Gringo Or a Nica Person????? I am From chicago have been on this Site for like 6 years and remember this site from late 90s like 97 When ATTA Had this site... Now I am off to another trip Probably for the first week of December I leave... I still am taking care of saving up some more money on this trip. If I can divert from Panama City to Managua Cheap I will See You,, Tell Me More OK,,,, NIBU....
oh god, the end of the world has reached panama!!

Nibu Raphael
10-10-06, 05:29
Shit People I extended my membership last week like thursday to The Cybercupidos for like a 2 month extension they approved it and all was well from my debit card.. Then I Did it Up for a 6 month extension friday And they never extended my membership and just took my money.. I sent them a Bunch Of E Mails on this plus Kagi Too And Only Kagi would respond by saying to contact Cybercupidos. They took My Money for sure. Like a 6 month extension is 42 bucks. I checked in my banking account And Yes They took My money. I just sent Them another Big Messge on this. One in English this time.. Has anyone experienced this at all???? This Has Never Ever Happened to me on Cybers Before... Is anyone else in this situation????? I am Tired of getting ripped off all my life. Anyways Cybercupidos is the best for Colombian Girls.. I got lot of contacts on that.. I always thought they treeated me fine.. Should I E Mail Kagi Again???? What legal action should I DO????? I need the best help on this.. I know it has been just since friday this has happened But It Was Colombus Day today so no banks open but anyways I think cybercupidos is based out of Colombia.. So They Had To Be Open Today And in Buisness for sure.. Someone Please Please Help Me out on this,,, Sincerly NIBU RAPHAEL.......

Nibu Raphael
10-10-06, 05:45
Guys I just posted this in The Nibu in Peru Section.. One other site Guys Never Ever join is lustydesires.. Its a Pure rip off. Never for that stupid site.. On to Cybercupidos.. Should I call My Bank on this???? The Few E Mails I sent too Cybercupidos they did not reply.. I finally today sent them a Big Fuck Off E Mail. I told them they were total assholes.. I hope they understand english.. It sucks there is no customer service to call up cybercupidos.. I need to contact them somehow. Only Kagi is being a little symphathetic with me... Damn Glad i did not order the one year extension on cybercupidos that is like 63 bucks. This Just Sucks Cause Cybercupidos has some hot contacts And 8 out of the 10 girls contact me. The Best on that site is The colombian Girls. Does Anyone have any history of this site???? I need as much info on Cybers??? I did Score on A Busty Though kind of ugly 26 year Old Medelin Girl When I was down there.. We were Fucking within two hours.. A Fact Man.. So I do give credit on this site for sure.. If Cybercupidos makes my extension this week for 6 months. I will proudly do even a year extension with them... O.K. Not Much else up just off to get a new passport this week before they put the RFID Chip in. YES Fuck Big Brother for sure.. Alright back on this cybercupidos. There is a couple hot Panamanian Girls too. O.K. Maybe post this again with new info later.....

Nibu Raphael
10-10-06, 06:03
O.K. People How is all going??? I should make this plan for the Carnaval time but Darn I guess I will try Panama Now without The Carnaval.. I shall See How It goes just to check it out my first time.. I looked on a ticket from Mexico City also to stop in Panama City For awhile then continue to THE D.R. It looks like in the 600 price range I am looking at.. Thats good for sure. I know Panama I can survive cheap on hotels for sure.. O.K. I am off to The Nibu In Mexico Section again... Maybe I post there for more info on my trip.

Nibu Raphael
10-10-06, 12:45
OK People I might postpone My Peru Move to Later in year 2007.. Alright Man I am thinking of december but With all The Holiday rush Bullshit and Theives that Rob People in Latin america During The Holidays it would be just better to somehow do this Trip like the second week of Janurary... I will like I Said take a Train Probably near The border of Mexico And visit a Few Northern Mexico cities Like Monterrey,Saltilllo,Durango And maybe Guadalajara then visit Mexico city to Buy My ticket to The dominican Republic. I am thinking I will Buy A 6 week ticket.. The Trip will Take me in a Layover in Panama City.. I will Try to Stay there for 10 days to two weeks Then Of Course Fly over to The dominican Republic. I will Stay there to arrive right before The Carnaval.. So That will Be Great for sure.. I should do it that Way For Sure or check out The Carnaval in Panama But I think Checking it out in The dominican Republic will Be cool. I already have like 3 to 4 Girls lined up from adultfriendfinder in Panama and in The dominican Republic in Santo Domingo,, I am in contact with a Massage Girl.. If Any people want to Be My wingman for this time then I Keep you people updated for sure. Also in this time I Have some chicago Friends in costa rica at the time But I am hoping they hook up with Me in Panama City. So Far so Good on this people,,, I keep you all updated for sure.

GauntMan
10-11-06, 03:59
Are You A Gringo Or a Nica Person????? ...

none of the above, full blooded panamenian just heading for a new job in the club/disco business over to managua

Nibu Raphael
10-12-06, 05:25
Hi I Did That Last Year in Barranquilla Colombia and Had a Blast And a Students living place too for 15 bucks a night... With A Nice Hot Shower Shared But Kitchen too and It Ruled. I have Done Mardi Gras Before too Now I Just Want to do Another Carnaval Was thinking in Santo Domingo But Why Not The Panama City One for sure... Guantman Can You Help Me out on This one????? I would Be in Panama City 2 weeks before Carnaval So would I have a place hitched up for Me before the crowds and prices get jacked up??? I need that info very very much.. I know I keep on changing my plans people but I am Not No Rich Guy... So When things Keep on getting closer to This Trip I will Tell You all... I have many doubts on going to The Dominican Republic as prices there Will Seem more Higher to get Girls then even Costa Rica... OK People I Continue this in To The Nibu Section in Colombia... Guant If You Have any help on this Post a new post here for sure....

Nibu Raphael
10-12-06, 05:29
Hey Fantasy I was going to go post in The Nibu in Colombia Section now But Why You Have to say stuff on Me??? Yes I will check out The sleazy low to middle end places in Panama City Like That 24 Hour smorgasbord of girls by The Market or Streetwalkers too plus Half Hour Massage Deals for under 50 And I will get By Good. Not Everyone is Rich Man??? Have you been to all the places I have been to??? I doubt it Man So Please Man Keep Quiet on all This Stuff. I may Go To Costa Rica too And Change My Mind on The whole Dominican Republic thing too. So Please Dude Be Nice And Help out. When people flame Each other here its just plain stupid And Arrogant...
There goes the prices in panama! Not that the big spenders are rolling in.................

Nibu Raphael
10-12-06, 05:32
If You would have not jumped in me all the time Jackson too might have gave you your own section but you attacked the wrong guy.. Anyways This Spamming And Flaming stuff is just drarn stupid and has us fighting each other. Which I think is Damn Stupid. Why? Who Knows Why? Well Guys Lets Just Keep peace on the board here. I know your gone Chivas But I will Do The Best to Make this Section go good,, Thanks,,, Later...
Congratulations my friend Nibu on getting another thread. You are the man!. :) :D

Nibu Raphael
10-12-06, 07:05
OK Guys My Friend Here in Panama City Just told me hey No Roblem for cheap hotels from 6 to 7 bucks in Panama.. He,s From Panama City... My Friend also told Me Carnaval is cheap in Panama...So This will Even go better for me.. I am just worried where I should celebrate It In Panama City Or Colon???? I think I am in Panama in very very early feburary.. I also Then Need a Cheap Ticket from there to Barranquilla Colombia.. That would Rule For Sure too. OK Need to talk with My Panamanian friend for more info,, Later....

GauntMan
10-12-06, 17:18
Hi I Did That Last Year in Barranquilla Colombia and Had a Blast And a Students living place too for 15 bucks a night... With A Nice Hot Shower Shared But Kitchen too and It Ruled. I have Done Mardi Gras Before too Now I Just Want to do Another Carnaval Was thinking in Santo Domingo But Why Not The Panama City One for sure... Guantman Can You Help Me out on This one????? I would Be in Panama City 2 weeks before Carnaval ..

Carnival in panama starts around mid february or near the end. You need to make arrangements as early as december since everybody goes to the provinces for carnival. Since I moving out of panama i might be tempted to come back to party during these days or possible go somewhere else as to make something different. Just let me know and in the mean time ill be organizing my off country life

Nibu Raphael
10-15-06, 05:23
My Reason for staying longer in Panama Is For Carnaval But Reading all KOS Says on Panama is it worth it all???? Maybe I just then stay for a couple weeks instead and blow off Carnaval.. I know in Colombia once I get there everything will Be Cheap. Whats The Cheapness to at Golden Times??? Do they have at least half hour specials with a Girl for 50 bucks at least? These Prices in Panama seem sky high compared to Peru And Colombia... In Colombia And Peru most places to Fuck Girls are under 50 Bucks.. I see In Panama City with Golden Times And These Other places its much more expensive over the 50 bucks range... I do want to hang oit until Carnaval is around but Do Not want to end up broke for Colombia,,, So Whats The Big Advantage in Carnaval??? Is It Anything like The Carnavals in Trinidad and Tobago or The One In Barranquilla Colombia???? O.K. I hope someone can answer me on this,, Maybe Guantman Can.. I need my decision on this then.

Nibu Raphael
10-16-06, 03:15
This Guy claimed to be my friend but would post personal private info on me. Rule Number 1 When Private Messaging with people never mention your first real name unless you really trust someone even with that there are people or weirdos that turn on you. If Chivas was On The Go... Who Knows? But to pick on Me for no reason was just stupid.. I am a cool dude and like to be cool with people. I am tired of people infighting here all the time like little babies. This Shit must at least slow down for 2007... I am tired of this Crap.. Other then that We Mongers must unite here.. O.K. As I always promote best site to find Colombiana Sweethearts try www.cybercupido.com Again Bareback Bill Thanks for sticking up to Me, Thanks...
Jackson, actually you have already warned this guy two times before. Here are the posts:

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=460254&postcount=206

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=461244&postcount=904

Please ban this guy. Besides, you know it's really On The Go.

Nibu Raphael
10-16-06, 03:19
I probably will not make it to Nicaruaga. I can not go everywhere. I also have an invite to Honduras from a Hot 50 Year old Plus Busty Babe But looks like Either it will be after Panama The D.R. Or Colombia for me... One Decision that will change my mind for sure If This Hot Busty Morena from cali contacts me then I guess The D.R. is off for me.. I sent her so far two private messages with no responses yet but I shall see on that one but Again Sorry on not being able to do Nicarauga... I will maybe try to do Costa Rica Quickly unless my friend who is in Costa Rica at the time travels with me to Nicaruaga I will be there but for now Who Knows.. Again Thanks for the offer.
well nibu, take care of panama while Im out of the country, if you plan going to managua around mid november just drop by the new club Moods, Ill be there as manager, ask for Arturo at the lobby

GauntMan
10-16-06, 06:17
So Whats The Big Advantage in Carnaval??? Is It Anything like The Carnavals in Trinidad and Tobago or The One In Barranquilla Colombia???? O.K. I hope someone can answer me on this,, Maybe Guantman Can.. I need my decision on this then.

I cant say about carnivals in other countries, but as far for panama the advantages are the following, at least IMHO:

1. 4 days of all out parties, lots of water(called culecos or mojadera in spanish)

2. If you already have a contact here, you can start negotiating for a 4 day deal. Just be tight on the budget and clear on what you expect from your date. You'll be providing lodging, food and booze so be sure to mention this and negotiate accordingly if she's gonna charge you in excess of this expenses. Maybe you might hit the jackpot and they wont charge you at all since youll be paying her expenses for 4 days and most girls would really consider going out to party for 4 days for free.

3. Best spots to party are in the provinces, namely Las Tablas, Penonome, Ocu, Chitre, these are the best spots.

4. If you dont mind about multitudes of people drinking and sometimes doing crazy(and sometimes eve stupid)things, youll have a very good time.

5. An extra option would be going to carnival for 2 days and spent the other 2 in the beach

Hope this helps

Nibu Raphael
11-03-06, 03:06
Damn Jackson I Did A Huge Post Here And When I tried to post it I was Forced to log in.. WHAT THE FUCK,,, WHY???????/

Nibu Raphael
11-03-06, 03:07
Guuys I Did A Huge Post Here And THE ISG Here Forced me to sign back in again and I lost My Post,,, FUCK..............

Nibu Raphael
11-03-06, 03:15
Man Man Man I did a Huge post here on How I will come to Panama just now And This Has Never happened to Me in ISG History... Maybe The Gay Server system fucked me up.. It Was A Huge Post Here And Then When I pressed enter fopr the post It had me forced to log in again So I lost the whole post... Beforehand I did a Huge Post In The Nibu in Nicaragua Section and it posted but I went to take a shit for a few minutes.. I Returned to log in Again and I Never logged out. Yes Just Logged out the logs of my shit. I am not also erasing my lost two quick posts cause I am pissed this happens. Gosh You go and make a huge post for like 15 minutes or so then you try to press enter and it fucks you up.. has this been happening with anyone else here in the past??? I have had stuff like the posts not come in For The ISG in the past but never with it kicking me off two times today And fucking Me Up. Jacksons A Great Guy But This Server The last couple of years which trys to log you off so easy without your permission just sucks cock ball big time. Man I Hate When this happens.. I guess I will Have To Repost My Plans Again I Had Said somehow for Panama. Shit My Trip would start in Managua Nicarauga like the 3rd of Janurary And somehow I would be in Panama for Carnaval. Man I am pissed on this. I post Me Info Now Again to continue in The Nibu In Nicaragua Section. PLEASE Post Now Do Not Log Me Off,,, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,,, Frustrated Nibu....

Nibu Raphael
11-03-06, 05:56
Hi Guys I should delete my last few posts on what I said but at least try to keep it for reference why that happens to me. It seems like its Not Jacksons Server But My Browser here that does that. Shit That sucks Big Time cause this has just been happening to me here tonight and other sites.. OK Enough of small talk.. Cool I should be in Panama for The Last week of Janurary And want to hit The Carnaval in Panama City or on the coast so Bad... I will try this my hardest for sure and see if I can split my time at Carnaval Between Limon And Panama City.. That would Rule for sure.. Alright Maybe I cut this post shorter here As I must look in my two travel books here for some studying on things But I will probably be back for more posts later tonight. I also before I go need info on The Cheap Massage Parlors in the city of Panama not these High Class Rip off places of 80 bucks a massage forget that I Heard That in the daytime there are cheaper specials sometime,,, If I get that info fine.. OK I will Be Back for another post maybe later,,, NIBU.

Allover
11-03-06, 06:51
Nibu: I don't know if you consider $50 cheap. Oasis has a special from 11AM-4PM for $50. I enjoyed it there.

One place I didn't visit was Capri, which I hear costs between $15-$30. I believe Capri is a night club, not a massage place.

Nibu Raphael
11-04-06, 03:55
Hey Guant Yes Man I will try to buy my tickets for the 31st of Decmber to be in San Pedro Sula Then I travel to Tecegulipa Then From There To Leon and Nica Then Panama the end of the month. Check out my updates on this all the time. Tell Me more about your club in Managua????
none of the above, full blooded panamenian just heading for a new job in the club/disco business over to managua

GauntMan
11-05-06, 06:34
Hey Guant Yes Man I will try to buy my tickets for the 31st of Decmber to be in San Pedro Sula Then I travel to Tecegulipa Then From There To Leon and Nica Then Panama the end of the month. Check out my updates on this all the time. Tell Me more about your club in Managua????

if you've been to club next before here in panama, you might get an idea, mostly close to the size. The club is gonna be located in the upscale area of managua, the area I think is called Galeria Santo Domingo. Not much to say for the time been as my trip was delayed for mid november and I wont be leaving like it was planned before on the 7th. Much better, will have more time to spent with my parents before leaving

Nibu Raphael
11-18-06, 15:17
Hi Everyone I Just posted more of this info in The Nibu in Honduras,Costa Rica And Nicaragua Section so just look at my back posts on all this Yep I should be in Panama arriving Via Costa Rica San Jose Way... I will try To Hit David for sure First thats the best way.. I will not do Panama City Right away as the bus trip is to long. David seems like a good break off point for sure. If Any Mongers Here Not Lurkers Can Help me out I need advice How to Monger it cheap in David... I need info on a cheap lay from 20 to 40 bucks at the most... Info on Cheap Hotels in David Plus How To Stay Safe in David for sure. Not Sure How long I would be there probably one night or two Then off to Panama City... Once I arrive there maybe its off to a cheap 6 dollar a night hotel in Casco Viejo. I would like info on The Cheap Massage places too in Panama City... OK I am off for now. Might post back some more info for sure later,,,,,, NIBU RAPHAEL....

GauntMan
11-19-06, 01:09
Hi Everyone I Just posted more of this info in The Nibu in Honduras,Costa Rica And Nicaragua Section so just look at my back posts on all this Yep I should be in Panama arriving Via Costa Rica San Jose Way... I will try To Hit David for sure First thats the best way.. .

As far as I remember, there are only like 2 places to go during the night for girlie shows and the like, one is called Cabaret Paraiso, just a brothel, get in do your stuff and leave, nothing fancy, just the girls sitting around and the locals drinking beer. This was a long time ago that i went to david.
The other place is called White Horse but I dont know if its still open since I heard it closed down.
For hotels, heres a link to a listing made by the tourism ministry
http://www.ipat.gob.pa/ipat/page.php?page=hotels&prov=chi

Want To Play
11-19-06, 20:14
A very nice cheap hotel in David is the Alcala, $20 per night. El Paradiso is a real dump. Whitehorse downsized and moved to a new location and is now called Lipsticks. Same owner, just different location. Not a real neat place either, costs about $85 to take the girls out. There is another new place there, Esmereldas, the cab drivers all know it. They have rooms inhouse and charge $10 for 10 min. They usually have about 15 to 20 ladies and are a mixture of colombianas, panamanians, Donimicanas. Not bad looking and the club doesn't mind if you make a deal with the girls for a time during the days.

David is very safe anytime of the day or night. I have been there over 30 times in the past 3-4 years and have never had problems or heard of any gringos who have had. There are a lot of good, cheap places to eat there also. It costs about $65 to fly from David to Panama city. The bus is about $12 for the midnight express that has very few stops.

Nibu Raphael
11-22-06, 00:22
There It goes But Why Jackson After 30 minutes inactivity you do this. I posted a big post on The What other areas I need to see But Then My Post Never happens And It tells me to sign in... Can you get rid of this Shit Jackson????? You Fucking rule totaaly but I checked all the other areas stuff And came back to make a long report on What I am looking for in other areas then My Post Does Not Get posted... Shit Jackson change the server from this. Hey Want To Play and others I hate That when it happens... Shit Fuck [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140).... Anyways I will post back this info later. Damn Jackson you Rule But The thing logging you out after 30 minutes here is Fucking Gay.....

===================================================

Hi Nibi,

The automatic logout is a security feature to prevent other people from jumping in on your session if you forget to log out.

There's a notice on the dialog box where you post reports page advising you of this situation and specifically recommending that you save your long reports so that you don't lose them.

Thanks,

Jackson

Nibu Raphael
11-22-06, 17:21
Hi Guys I am Back For Sure. I tried to make a huge post here last night But As Jackson Has This Gay Fucking Server system set up to after not posting anything for 30 minutes it logs you out so you must post here right away. Thats What I am doing now. So Yep Its Gay How thats set up Maybe Jackson Has that set up to stop the lurkers but in reality it fucks up us True Mongers More. I think Maybe for The Lurkers Jackson should make it to 30 bucks a month. OK So That Fuck Post I will not delete either As It shows I fucking try here. Well What I was trying to ask was any new monger info on places like The Border near Sixalola Costa Rica. Bocas Del Toro XXX Action??? Any New Updates on THE XXX Scene in Pasoa Canoas on The Costa Rican Side of course.. I was also asking for info on XXX Action in Santiago too. Plus Any if Any XXX Action exists like Near Panama City in Tocumen or Veracruz. I also wanted to find out info if AN XXX Scene exists in La Palma,Yaviza And Meteti in The Darien Gap. I know in La Palma I heard only two hotels and 3 bars. But As It is almost a jungle like city/village And The Descendants are Slaves brought from Spain. There Must Be some Hot Negra Working Girls There. OK I might continue this post in The Nibu in costa Rica Section,Later.

Gringo Loco #2
11-27-06, 16:13
Nibu Raphael, I know exactly who you are and precisely what you are planning inside that bald head of yours. I had a friend who is a private investigator look into your background.

Your real name is T** J. W*********, you live at 534 N. E******** Ave. in Elmhurst, Illinois, your phone number is 630-834-****, your date of birth is August **, 1968 and your Social Security No. is 3**-**-****.

You are a high school dropout with a history of mental disease and violent crime. You have never held a steady job and consequently, you are using this Forum to con members into giving you money. If Forum members do not give you enough cash, you have thieves assault and rob them.

Forum members need to know exactly who you are and how dangerous you are. You have even admitted on this Forum how you plan to use Chorros (Thieves) to rob and "fuck up" fellow mongers (John from Holland). In addition, you had two thieves rob Larry DC outside of his hotel because he did not give you enough money.

Fellow members please beware! Nibu by his own admission is one dangerous and violent sick puppy.Greetings Panama Forum members.

Who is Nibu Raphael? If you are curious, please see the Peru Forum and view the Nibu Raphael Thread. You will see just how dangerous this guy is and how he is using thieves to rob Forum members such as John from Holland and Larry DC.

Nibu Raphael
04-16-07, 21:06
HI NIBS here IN Central Mexico Have not been to the heartland of Mexico in 10 years and things got more expensive here,, Even Costa Rica I think now is Cheaper Then Mexico.. What about Panama Compared to Mexico??? The Same price or cheaper or more expensive??? Can anyone tell me on that??

Nibu Raphael
04-18-07, 06:50
YES Guantman was supossed to do Carnaval IN panama Then I Switched over to Trinidad and Tobago then just said Fuck IT,, Now AM IN Mexico for almost two months,, Shit Happens,, Maybe I Go to Panama Early next year,, I will try on that,,, Later MAN,,,NIBS...
I cant say about carnivals in other countries, but as far for panama the advantages are the following, at least IMHO:

1. 4 days of all out parties, lots of water(called culecos or mojadera in spanish)

2. If you already have a contact here, you can start negotiating for a 4 day deal. Just be tight on the budget and clear on what you expect from your date. You'll be providing lodging, food and booze so be sure to mention this and negotiate accordingly if she's gonna charge you in excess of this expenses. Maybe you might hit the jackpot and they wont charge you at all since youll be paying her expenses for 4 days and most girls would really consider going out to party for 4 days for free.

3. Best spots to party are in the provinces, namely Las Tablas, Penonome, Ocu, Chitre, these are the best spots.

4. If you dont mind about multitudes of people drinking and sometimes doing crazy(and sometimes eve stupid)things, youll have a very good time.

5. An extra option would be going to carnival for 2 days and spent the other 2 in the beach

Hope this helps

Nibu Raphael
04-19-07, 06:38
People I am in Central Mexico,, Hopefully if I decide to go to Central America and visit Panama it will be in DEcember,, OK People answer me on this,,,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
04-20-07, 00:10
UMMMM I Guess Its DEAD here in The Nibu IN Panama section.. NO Can answer me on prices here????? UMMM A Simple answer would do And I would BE Happy for sure.. I do know Probably That Panama And Belize Are the most expensive in Central America... OK Man I Need as much info on this as possible from whats the cheapest In Panama and most expensive stuff in Panama too.. If someone can explain on this I be very very happy...

GauntMan
04-21-07, 07:37
UMMMM I Guess Its DEAD here in The Nibu IN Panama section.. NO Can answer me on prices here????? UMMM A Simple answer would do And I would BE Happy for sure.. I do know Probably That Panama And Belize Are the most expensive in Central America... OK Man I Need as much info on this as possible from whats the cheapest In Panama and most expensive stuff in Panama too.. If someone can explain on this I be very very happy...

I think Mexico its a little more expensive than Panama, since they do have an exchange rate for their currency and here in Panama the US dollar is the currency. Im ashamed to say this but the panamenian currency, the balboa, just exists in name, there are no balboas as paper money, just coins with the balboa name on them, as its the same as the US coins

Nibu Raphael
04-24-07, 03:41
HEY Maybe early next year I can BE IN Panama,,, Not Sure yet though the plans,,, Next TripinJuly IN Peru,,, Later,,,,NIBS.....

Nibu Raphael
04-28-07, 20:30
Hey Allover Yes Man kind of high but in Peru you can get it for 15 bucks for sure,,, HMMMM I hope I Finally hit Panama next year....
Nibu: I don't know if you consider $50 cheap. Oasis has a special from 11AM-4PM for $50. I enjoyed it there.

One place I didn't visit was Capri, which I hear costs between $15-$30. I believe Capri is a night club, not a massage place.

Allover
04-29-07, 04:16
I think I may need to visit Peru. I consider $50 is be fairly priced, but I don't like to pay more than that. Since my trip to Panama was short, I didn't mind spending more at places like Golden Times and Veneto.

I prefer Asia to Central America. Asia has many price ranges and an unbelievable selection. I once paid $6.00 for a girl in Indonesia and she wasn't bad looking either. Of course I am not very proud of this.

Nibu, I know you have traveled throughout Latin America. Have you ever been to Aisa?

Johan007
05-14-07, 12:46
I think Mexico its a little more expensive than Panama, since they do have an exchange rate for their currency and here in Panama the US dollar is the currency. Im ashamed to say this but the panamenian currency, the balboa, just exists in name, there are no balboas as paper money, just coins with the balboa name on them, as its the same as the US coins

as awhole Mexico,Costa Rica are the most expensive places to be in CA.
Panama and ES are second tiers (both countries use officaly the US dollar as currency!)...especialy if you wanna fuck pretty Colombian hookies...which are way too expensive IMHO. Belize is expensive too...but there is nothing worth there anyway...so you'd better keep clear of the place. Muy caro....:-(

Guata is somewere in between.....

Honduras and Nica would be cheapest places to hang arround in CA.

OOO and i can tell ye guys Santo Domingo (DR)is WAY more costly then Panama City!!!

for all destinations mentioned above the rule applies: LEARN SPANISH or it'll be even more expensive for ye;-)

Johan

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 04:21
DUDE SEE What I Mean Why you say this in THE KOS Section in Panama Dude.. You were the one that probably said stuff about me a few years ago.. Dude I am trying to straighten up my life as much as possible.. I broke up with my women years ago... I remian close to her and live close by her.. Man Dude Why this dissing on me??? Man Why do people have to Say Bad things on others on ISG??? I said stuff to defend myself on some other people that said stuff about me that was more then half of lies.. Dude Johan BE Happy your from THE European Union where the EURO Has Power the dollar is dropping all the time.. I just came back from Mexico and am in the hole with credit of over 3,000 Dollars.. Damn Man Why this Shit on me??? Damn Dude I never did nothing wrong to you.. Look at any any old posts and archives I never ever said nothing bad to you dude.. Man Why this Shit on me??? I am no threat to you.. IT was you that said certain things to some other people on me.. WHY MAN??? WHY DUDE??? I never was against you WHY MAN??? Come live in THE US and try Mongering back and firth from THE US.. Tickets from Chicago going to South America are almost near a 1000 bucks.. Sometimes here I get urges to hook up with HOT Gringa Negras or Gringa Whites and to meet up with them in a cheap hotel in THE USSA Is damn expensive.. Why a Guy from Europe where its way open then the Fucked UP US would say this to me is fucked.. OH Well For Friendships,,THANKs,,,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 06:17
GREAT INFO For sure.. Hope I can make it to Panama early next year on my way to Colombia,Ecuador AND PERU....
As far as I remember, there are only like 2 places to go during the night for girlie shows and the like, one is called Cabaret Paraiso, just a brothel, get in do your stuff and leave, nothing fancy, just the girls sitting around and the locals drinking beer. This was a long time ago that i went to david.
The other place is called White Horse but I dont know if its still open since I heard it closed down.
For hotels, heres a link to a listing made by the tourism ministry
http://www.ipat.gob.pa/ipat/page.php?page=hotels&prov=chi

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 06:25
HEY Want to Play great info on this city.. UMMM Maybe I Do panama when I Visit Colombia early next year.. I also have about 4 to 5 contacts of hot swingers type babes from AFF,, Panama Maybe,, WE SHALL SEE....
A very nice cheap hotel in David is the Alcala, $20 per night. El Paradiso is a real dump. Whitehorse downsized and moved to a new location and is now called Lipsticks. Same owner, just different location. Not a real neat place either, costs about $85 to take the girls out. There is another new place there, Esmereldas, the cab drivers all know it. They have rooms inhouse and charge $10 for 10 min. They usually have about 15 to 20 ladies and are a mixture of colombianas, panamanians, Donimicanas. Not bad looking and the club doesn't mind if you make a deal with the girls for a time during the days.

David is very safe anytime of the day or night. I have been there over 30 times in the past 3-4 years and have never had problems or heard of any gringos who have had. There are a lot of good, cheap places to eat there also. It costs about $65 to fly from David to Panama city. The bus is about $12 for the midnight express that has very few stops.

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 06:26
Jackson I guess you fixed this problem pretty much cause this those not happen to me anymore at all....
There It goes But Why Jackson After 30 minutes inactivity you do this. I posted a big post on The What other areas I need to see But Then My Post Never happens And It tells me to sign in... Can you get rid of this Shit Jackson????? You Fucking rule totaaly but I checked all the other areas stuff And came back to make a long report on What I am looking for in other areas then My Post Does Not Get posted... Shit Jackson change the server from this. Hey Want To Play and others I hate That when it happens... Shit Fuck [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140).... Anyways I will post back this info later. Damn Jackson you Rule But The thing logging you out after 30 minutes here is Fucking Gay.....

===================================================

Hi Nibi,

The automatic logout is a security feature to prevent other people from jumping in on your session if you forget to log out.

There's a notice on the dialog box where you post reports page advising you of this situation and specifically recommending that you save your long reports so that you don't lose them.

Thanks,

Jackson

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 06:54
hi peeps all of this depends on if i can get my ticket stopping here before colombia,,, what airlines can i use from the midwest usa to do this to colombia via panama?????? help please peeps,,,,, nibu.....

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 06:58
Whoever this Dude Was which I think is some dude from THE EAST COAST IS More then half fucking wrong.. I never had know Chorros set up to rob this guy.. If its the dude I Took to THE SAN JOSE Brothel,, Thank Goodness that piece of shit place is long gone I mean just recently,,, I wasted my time to go there worring about getting robbed by theives or assholes trying to fuck with me in that chongo plus worrying about a police raid then I am THE ASSHOLE??? Shit just does not make any fucking two cents to me as another lurker says,, Fuck I Hate LIERS..........
Greetings Panama Forum members.

Who is Nibu Raphael? If you are curious, please see the Peru Forum and view the Nibu Raphael Thread. You will see just how dangerous this guy is and how he is using thieves to rob Forum members such as John from Holland and Larry DC.

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 07:24
GUYS yes Maybe I will try for Panama directly from Chicago very late in the year or early 2008 for sure then from there take a plane to Baraanquilla,Santa Marta OR Cartegena Colombia for sure.. I am so fucking connected with maybe like more then 30 girls in Colombia and like 4 or 5 FROM AFF,, I Need to Meet THE GREAT KOS Too..KEEP YOU Updated YA All,, Thats For Sure,,, NBU RAPHAEL>>> What Does NOT KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER... FREDRICK FUCKING NEITSZCHE....

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 08:15
yes i think for sure people but some other lurker here said costa rica more then panama i doubt that.. i think panama is more then costa,, anyways peeps check out my last reports from my last trip in mexico in the nibu in central and nibu in northern mexico section and you guys will see the truth on it all,,,, sincerly nibu raphael....

Allover
05-15-07, 09:21
I know COPA, the airline of Panama, flies this route. Hope that info helps you. Safe travels, Nibu.

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 09:26
OK Allover I will try to look in to COPA For Sure,, Must try my best for Panama very late this year or early next year but with hitting colombia then from there and down to Peru AND Ecuador before hand.. If you have any new info on that too in the future post it for sure,,, NIBU RAPHAEL....

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 10:11
FOX Fucked up Mexico bad.. HE WAS another Fake Cowboy Like Asshole BUSH... THIS SUCKS BIGTIME MAN....

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 11:22
OK Guys then whats the story with Colombianas working in Panama??? What its the real bad sharks that like to rip off guys that come from Colombia??? Are these type of Colombianas the same type that move to THE USA like on the east and west coast??? One of MY Colombiana Girlfriends from cybers is moving to Panama this year??? UMMM Are these the real stuck up Colombianas???? Why They get such a bad rap??? Whats the reason behind all this??? If someone can explain this all then Do it here for sure,,,,NIBU...

Johan007
05-15-07, 11:31
DUDE SEE What I Mean Why you say this in THE KOS Section in Panama Dude.. You were the one that probably said stuff about me a few years ago.. Dude I am trying to straighten up my life as much as possible.. I broke up with my women years ago... I remian close to her and live close by her.. Man Dude Why this dissing on me??? Man Why do people have to Say Bad things on others on ISG??? I said stuff to defend myself on some other people that said stuff about me that was more then half of lies.. Dude Johan BE Happy your from THE European Union where the EURO Has Power the dollar is dropping all the time.. I just came back from Mexico and am in the hole with credit of over 3,000 Dollars.. Damn Man Why this Shit on me??? Damn Dude I never did nothing wrong to you.. Look at any any old posts and archives I never ever said nothing bad to you dude.. Man Why this Shit on me??? I am no threat to you.. IT was you that said certain things to some other people on me.. WHY MAN??? WHY DUDE??? I never was against you WHY MAN??? Come live in THE US and try Mongering back and firth from THE US.. Tickets from Chicago going to South America are almost near a 1000 bucks.. Sometimes here I get urges to hook up with HOT Gringa Negras or Gringa Whites and to meet up with them in a cheap hotel in THE USSA Is damn expensive.. Why a Guy from Europe where its way open then the Fucked UP US would say this to me is fucked.. OH Well For Friendships,,THANKs,,,NIBU.

Dude,

listen up...some free advice for ye...:

GET A LIFE......AND A JOB!!!!!!!!

I don't like people who all the time looking for free meals and free rides...ye hear? You are even more disgusting then the Colombian hookers i did in Panama..!!!!!!! At least they worked for a living.

I have to WORK for my EUROS...and i can tell ye here life is expensive too...I pay 7.25 USD for a fucking gallon of gas for my car!!!!!!!!!!
I pay 800 fucking EUROS for a ticket to Panama.....OOO thats 1072 USD...!
without Hotel...sin nothing...ok?

I am sick and TIRED of guys like you. I think i was your buddy as long I paid the bills....right?? Well FUCK YOU BUDDY! WTF did ye think I was???? a total moron???

Normaly this isn't my style to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off poeple in public; but this time for you I make an exception!! Some years ago I wrote you some emails....I didn't even get an asnwer...sofar for being "buddies"..!!
So plueeeezzzeeeee don't come to me with crap like "I thought you was my buddy"..!!!

Dude...realy GET A LIFE.....!!!! You are a pshychopath....you only use this board for your own miserable fucked up mind.

YOU ARE A TOTAL WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT NIBU.

Johan

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 11:43
WHY you play these games with me??? I never did nothing bad to you.. Mever.. Man you do not know about me... Why you had to post stuff on me and send clandestine E mails about me years ago.. If you hated me so much you could of just ignored me.. Whats your problem??? I never hated you at all?? Your the one always bitching about Latin Girls How Evil they are here there and everywhere.. Whats wrong with you dude??? I Never did nothing Bad to me. AND NO I am on many sites from traveling to sex to music.. Worry about yourself Dude.. You should of just not said nothing at all. I always liked you a lot and here you freak oout on Me,Latin Girls You Freaked out on KOS and other people before.. You have no idea about me.. We can end this all And I can ignore you but I do not want to here about you maybe 6 months a year or even two years down the road trying to e mail friends of mine or other people or private message people on this forum.. Man Dude Your the one with the problems not me.. All this can be ignored starting now.. I have other important things to do in my life now.. I rather post about other things here and there.. If you just leave me alone and no sneaky things behind my back I get on with my life,, Leave me alone PLEASE OK?????

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 11:47
DUDE I learned from my mistake like people like you.. I apoligize for ever knowing you.. Why the Hate Johan?? Hate The War in Iraq?? Hate these dirty politicians,, Stay out of my life and I stay out of your life.. Simple is that.. I never said bad stuff on you you can ask my personal friends in THE ISG Or look at old archives on how I praised you so much,, Just leave me alone and no tricky stuff,, Let me do my own life,, If you do not like me or the Nibu sections do not post it here,, Comprende,, ADIOS....
as awhole Mexico,Costa Rica are the most expensive places to be in CA.
Panama and ES are second tiers (both countries use officaly the US dollar as currency!)...especialy if you wanna fuck pretty Colombian hookies...which are way too expensive IMHO. Belize is expensive too...but there is nothing worth there anyway...so you'd better keep clear of the place. Muy caro....:-(

Guata is somewere in between.....

Honduras and Nica would be cheapest places to hang arround in CA.

OOO and i can tell ye guys Santo Domingo (DR)is WAY more costly then Panama City!!!

for all destinations mentioned above the rule applies: LEARN SPANISH or it'll be even more expensive for ye;-)

Johan

Johan007
05-15-07, 11:57
DUDE I learned from my mistake like people like you.. I apoligize for ever knowing you.. Why the Hate Johan?? Hate The War in Iraq?? Hate these dirty politicians,, Stay out of my life and I stay out of your life.. Simple is that.. I never said bad stuff on you you can ask my personal friends in THE ISG Or look at old archives on how I praised you so much,, Just leave me alone and no tricky stuff,, Let me do my own life,, If you do not like me or the Nibu sections do not post it here,, Comprende,, ADIOS....

DUDE,

I do NOT hate you!.....you are NOT that important ye know.

I hate my EX wife.....and some of my EX novias....and for sure my EX mother in Law...jeeezzz what a Bit$h.....sure...!

But I don't hate you!!! You just pissed me off BT.....

but I learned from it.

I hope you TOO.

like i said before....GET A LIFE...AND A JOB.

Johan

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 12:07
I was just about to forget this all and post about KOS and nothing bad on him at all. I just defend myself here not attack at all thats two different things.. I cannot post in the complain to other members section as Jackson will not let me.. So my choice is to defend myself on THE NIBU Sections and tell Jackson I do not want a Flame war... I have posted some stuff on some two dudes that said personal stuff on me that were mostly lies and that pissed me off big time like sneaky e mails like you did before.. I want to do my own thing in my life.. I have been on this site posting since very early 2000.. I also was lokking in to this site in very early 97 when ATTA who is DEAD NOW ran this site and gave it over to Jackson.. I have met Jackson too like 3 times in B.A. Argentina and he likes me a lot.. Hes a totally cool guy for sure.. Maybe his politics suck.. Last time around He was a Bush Fan.. Now who knows.. Anyways my great buddy Judd knows abiut also the history of HOW ATTA gave the site over to Jackson.. This Site kicks ass for sure.. AHH ON Bad news for me Johasn you can thank me from years ago about me defending myself that Jackson made people log in before it was not like it,, The same with Me getting My section.. Theres a reason on that if you do not like that do not post in my section just leave me alone and no sneaky e mails to other members or other people please,, Take Care,, LATER,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 12:11
HEY BUDDY Where have you been??? I Guess I am not working these days I Do... I do side jobs with my brother and mothers house and I live with a friend now.. Yes went to Mexico cause of my fathers will. Would rather have him alive then have gone.. Thats the most important.. Anyways I would like your advice on Colombian Girls working in Panama and if costa Verse Panama is more expensive or not??? I know you put Down Mexico Shitty but I still love that Dump,, OK Respond on your thoughts here,,, Sincerly NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
05-16-07, 07:08
HI Kos I kind of promised to Johan not to mention him anymore but I just want to respond to you about him being in Europe way better then THE Stinking US.. WE Have the worst stuck up girls and lwas in the world approaching levels of Communist China these days.. Why the man is so frustrated??? Maybe hes not as handsome as me and fatter then me,,,But in all Seriousness Man Hes From Holland??? Big TIT Girls??? Window Girls??? All Types of PORN??? Legalized SEX,Kick ASS Beer and more,, Man I think hes just not happy living,,, YOU TELL ME KOS....

Nibu Raphael
05-16-07, 07:23
HI TO KOS.. Why people in this world goof out on others it sure beats the hell out of me. Why others woory about other peoples lives and snitch on others behind there back and then claim to be friends its very strange. its very weird. I guess too thats why cool people like me and you have our own threads. I am trying to hit up Panama late in the year but at that same time your buddy now Johan would love to hang out with you. I would then maybe postpone this trip to very late janurary just not to bump in to him or someone else that would hate me,Anyways people fight the real enemy in the future.

Nibu Raphael
05-21-07, 05:15
KOS MAN What you man about me??? I thought you were my buddy??? Why you defend Johans accusitions and lies on me??? He is the same Guy that said I should abort my baby years ago mand snotched to MY EXS Wife and How I was ON THE ISG Thru one of her friends.. Damn Man Johan comes out like 5 years later saying stuff on me.. If I was a leach why did he not say that years ago??? He is The Rich Eiropean now wit the Kick ASS Euro,,, We got the Shitty Dollar now,, COME ON KOS???? WHY?????

Nibu Raphael
05-22-07, 02:36
GUYS now look at Yahoo News again the dollar is falling again... How can A Guy from Europe Like Johan complain and ***** and *****.. Ever since 2000 When Shithead Bushshit came in the dollar has been falling.. To Johan or others from Europe you guys are like rich man now...This Sucks Bigtime THE Globalists want the dollar to fade away for good for they can have the Amerodolar and the North American Union,, THE EURO RULES Thanks to Assholes Like Bush Crime Family,Wolfowitz Mossad Agent And others,, Fuck this just sucks big time and Johan stop bitching you got it fucking made...

Nibu Raphael
05-22-07, 03:30
UMMM Again I rather not get a flame war here but Still I remember all the people I hooked up Johan with in Lima and took him around.. Shit Now I am getting called a Leach??? HOW HOW HOW???? This does not make any sense at all??? Man This Sucks Bigtime...

Nibu Raphael
05-22-07, 09:13
I SEE Whats up on this Dude.. I may do It from Mexico city then From there on plane to Costa Rica or Panama then from there TO Colombia then plane it to Ecuador and bus it to Peru.. This is for very late in the year or early next year for sure.. As For now I am off to Peru Soon in less then two months,, I keep you updated on this for sure.....
I know COPA, the airline of Panama, flies this route. Hope that info helps you. Safe travels, Nibu.

Nibu Raphael
05-24-07, 04:45
GUYS with the dollar falling eveywhere how is the future affect for Panama?? I know Panama runs on the dollar too But Can anyone help us on the affects on this for Panama PLEASE,,, Sincerly NIBU RAPHAEL...

Johan007
05-25-07, 13:45
GUYS now look at Yahoo News again the dollar is falling again... How can A Guy from Europe Like Johan complain and ***** and *****.. Ever since 2000 When Shithead Bushshit came in the dollar has been falling.. To Johan or others from Europe you guys are like rich man now...This Sucks Bigtime THE Globalists want the dollar to fade away for good for they can have the Amerodolar and the North American Union,, THE EURO RULES Thanks to Assholes Like Bush Crime Family,Wolfowitz Mossad Agent And others,, Fuck this just sucks big time and Johan stop bitching you got it fucking made...

Dude,

i aint got it fucking "made"...i have to work for my euros. Everything is more expensive here then in the US...did you knew that??? well....ecept for pussy:-)

take a chill pill dude...and stop telling lies. yes you are a leach....and you know what happens to leaches...don't you?

Johan

Nibu Raphael
06-15-07, 09:54
UMMM I still want to try Panama late this year or early next year but I need info only basically on the low end places maybe some medium end places too.. If someone can update me on all this I would be very very happy on all this.. Just post back here or PM Me this.. I might need a wingman on this trip for sure that would be cool and rule.. I am a guy in my late 30,s and love to Monger Not Lurk,, If interested contact me here for sure,,, NIBU RAPHAEL...

Nibu Raphael
06-15-07, 10:00
HEY Johan I try To Monger the Best I can why years later you call me this??? I never ripped you off at all. I thought you were damn cool I Mentioned this to people all the time even At the Bankers site.. WOW man What Happened??? OK Must go now.. You still listening to THE Skinhead Music??? OK Must go now,, Whatever,, OI OI OI.... PS Remember That Grea time AT Ghost Discoteca??? Come on Dude Man I never was a Rip OFF at all Never Dude Never MAN.
Dude,

listen up...some free advice for ye...:

GET A LIFE......AND A JOB!!!!!!!!

I don't like people who all the time looking for free meals and free rides...ye hear? You are even more disgusting then the Colombian hookers i did in Panama..!!!!!!! At least they worked for a living.

I have to WORK for my EUROS...and i can tell ye here life is expensive too...I pay 7.25 USD for a fucking gallon of gas for my car!!!!!!!!!!
I pay 800 fucking EUROS for a ticket to Panama.....OOO thats 1072 USD...!
without Hotel...sin nothing...ok?

I am sick and TIRED of guys like you. I think i was your buddy as long I paid the bills....right?? Well FUCK YOU BUDDY! WTF did ye think I was???? a total moron???

Normaly this isn't my style to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off poeple in public; but this time for you I make an exception!! Some years ago I wrote you some emails....I didn't even get an asnwer...sofar for being "buddies"..!!
So plueeeezzzeeeee don't come to me with crap like "I thought you was my buddy"..!!!

Dude...realy GET A LIFE.....!!!! You are a pshychopath....you only use this board for your own miserable fucked up mind.

YOU ARE A TOTAL WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT NIBU.

Johan

Nibu Raphael
06-19-07, 01:58
I Guess no one is posting here at all??? UMM OK That Sucks.. I see not even KOS is posting here.. Everythings DEAD HERE I Guess until I probably get over here.. Oh Well thats how Shit Happens... Johan could of been a great aly of mine here but he burnt too many bridges here.. I wish that never happened.. Cause it still hurts that I feel like I am a rip of thats pure betrayal to me.. Oh well guys at least if you think its Crazy Here with all the infighting go to club h o m b r e or The Bankers Site its worse there.. I can always vouch That Jacksons site will be the best forever and ever,,,, Sincerly NIBU....P.S. And thank You True Mongers,,LURKERS BYE BYE.

Nibu Raphael
08-29-07, 07:02
HI GUYS Am IN LIMA Now.. Probably Panama Hopefully in early 2008...

Nibu Raphael
09-03-07, 17:08
HEY Johan EX Skinhead Whats up??? I am confused on What Kos Last Post was About a Middleman???? Probably ME I Guess.. Oh Well I can not figure you two guys out... I thought you were hooking up with Him??? WHAT HAPPENED????? Change Your Plans Again???? I AM CONFUSED ON THIS??? REPLY.
DUDE,

I do NOT hate you!.....you are NOT that important ye know.

I hate my EX wife.....and some of my EX novias....and for sure my EX mother in Law...jeeezzz what a Bit$h.....sure...!

But I don't hate you!!! You just pissed me off BT.....

but I learned from it.

I hope you TOO.

like i said before....GET A LIFE...AND A JOB.

Johan

Nibu Raphael
09-05-07, 19:27
yeh peeps will try to do panama busing it from costa rica.. i need info especially on cheap hotels in panama city for 5 to 7 dollars a night....is panama like ecuador prices with the dollar????? can anyone update me on this???

GauntMan
09-06-07, 14:03
yeh peeps will try to do panama busing it from costa rica.. i need info especially on cheap hotels in panama city for 5 to 7 dollars a night....is panama like ecuador prices with the dollar????? can anyone update me on this???

i dont think you might find an hotel that cheap, and if you do, i really doubt you might want to stay at joe's apartment @ joe's hotel!! the cheapest that i have been and very decent is $20 a night in hotel los arcos, check for a posting in the panama area for a link to all possible accomodations

Nibu Raphael
09-08-07, 04:21
TO GUANT MAN What About this>>>>>>>>> CASA GRANDE, AVENIDA CEntral for 6 to 7 a Night...... HOTEL HERRERA>>>>>> Calle 9 OESTE 6 to 8 Dollars a Night..... Hotel Colon 9 to 10 a Night Calles 12 and Oeste.. GUANTMAN WHAT YOU MEAN 20 a Night??? WHO IS JOE TOO????

Nibu Raphael
09-10-07, 04:59
OK TO Guantman Why You Telling me that the cheaper hotels are 20 bucks a night??? I just checked another Central American Travel Book And It Said traveling thru out PAnama you can find 5 dollar hotels even in Panama City.. I have heard the same about that in Costa Rica.. OK Man I also need info on The Ceap places to Monger Like Cheap to Medium End places thruout Panama.. That would be great for sure.. I am A Monger almost 40 years old but look like I am 30.. I have Lived AND Mongered in Lima Peru for 4 years on just 800 a month even on my trips to Argentina 3 to 4 times I Have Mongered there on 200 a week.. I am thinking in Panama and Costa Rica I could get by with this too.. I need as much info on this.. I am Not Rich.. I can probably stay at cheap dumps NO Problem.. Stay at Friends places and even Backpackers Places.. I NEED INFO ON ALL THIS NOW,,,NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
09-10-07, 06:17
yeh man still need this info.. can anyone help me out on this??? if i do not move to la this year then next year i am in panama.. i need as much info on this as possible.. i need info too on if taxis are cheap to take in most places in panama.. bus info on prices.. cheap hotels like i said.. cheap brothels all over panama.. the dollar on things in panama like how the dollar is used in ecuador and i think el salvador.. damn guant helped me a little but not too much.. i will monger usually on 200 or if i am lucky slightly more for the week.. i need so much info on this plus of course like i said the cheap end to medium brothel type places??? yeh from 5 bucks to 50 bucks for a quickie maybe 60 at the most.. no bullshit 75 to a 100 an hour.. no way no way no way.. i need as much info on this as possible for sure thats a damn fact man people.. yeh if i do decide to come out to panama then via costa rica by bus.. yeh i heard in costa though there is still lot of cheap end dives.. so i am just now damn confused on panama.. yeh peeople cause in november i must make my decision if i move out to the west coast or monger good and fun in central/south america for a good 5 to 6 months.. yeh man tell me here peeps,, nibu...

Nibu Raphael
09-11-07, 19:22
OK Been looking At my 3 travel books on Central America.. It seems like hotels in Panama especially Panama city can be like a dollar or more then in Costa.. It seems Costa Is Cheaper but Yeh Mexico more expensive then for sure.. I still Need info and new updates on Panama.. RIGHT Now Actually MY tica Friend From Hi 5 IS on MSN Man Shes Busty too. I know THE Honduras Girls Are Busty But It seems like Costa And panama Girls are Pretty Tetonic Too.. Yeh Man.. OK Lets just keep this talk on Panama...OK Man I need as much updates here for sure As I want to try Panama.. If anyone can help out post here now,,NIBU.

Stevewxly
09-12-07, 04:12
For Nibu or anyone else:

The best deal for a cheap hotel I have found in Panama City is the Hotel Marparaiso...downtown PTY. The rooms are clean, hot water bath, AC, double bed and about $ 26-28.00 for 1 person with onsite restaurant open late. They should be chica friendly too....as I saw another Gringo take his novia up to his room with nothing being said or any extra charges.

And the deal is that they will pick you up at the airport for FREE if you stay there....just one night...your arrival night.

This is especially good when you find out that the regular taxi fare from airport to downtown PTY is about the same $ 26-28.00.

So you actually get this room for the night for free, or you get the free van ride pickup at the airport....your choice.

You can search on Google for this hotel. They have a website, with online reservations.

First time I went to PTY...I inquired online with the Marparaiso about the free airport pickup. They knew my name, my flight number, arrival time and so forth.
But I then decided to make a reservation at a differernt hotel, which I did.

And on the plane I met another Gringo who was a mailman from New Jersey...He was born and had lived 15-20 years in PTY...so he knew the city.

And he had a rental car to pickup and offered me a free ride downtown to drop me off at my hotel. I took him up on this offer....and we went and picked up the rental car, and he dropped me off at my downtown hotel....no charge.

But when I got outside into the night air upon arrival, and it was WARM.....
I was very surprised to see a driver with a card with my name on it. The Hotel Marparaiso had sent him to pick me up.....hoping I would see him, and go with him to the hotel to stay the first night, even though I did not have a confirmed reservation with them, and had not sent them a cent in advance or anything like that. Guess they were just 'hungry for business'.

I walked right past the guy with the card with my name.....and I felt kind of bad about this.....but none the less, I went ahead and rode to town...and brother it's about 15 miles or more with my guy in the rental car.

Next time I came into PTY I did make a reservation with Hotel Marparaiso, and did have them pick me up at the airport, rode into town free, and then stayed the first night with them.

Now tthe Marparaiso Hotel is not the 'best or brightest hotel on the block' in PTY. There are others that are better.....for the money, but you just can't beat that FREE airport pickup for the first night's stay.

Best Choice for Cheap:

Hotel Latino. Sort of small rooms, but double bed, private hot water bath, restaurant on site , free internet, and a nice outdoor swimming pool up on the 5th (top) floor, elevator too. 24 hour reception, very chica friendly...never an extra fee, or even a second or strange glance when you bring a P4P gal back there. Regular rooms - $ 20.00 a night. 2-3 night special- $ 17.00 a night. Recommended for a cheap place to stay.

The Latino Hotel is about 4 miles from the heart of the action near the Veneto Hotel, Osasis MP, Fiesta Casino, etc. but only about $ 2.00 by taxi.

Javier who works and hangs out in the Hotel Latino restaurant, was my regular cab driver, he spoke pretty good English and will take you anywhere-safely ! I had him drive me all over town one day for $ 8 to 10.00 an hour.....

If your budget is very tight, then right next to the Hotel Latino is a residence type of Tico hotel place to stay with AC in rooms. It is priced at $ 8.00 a night, and is more of a place to take a gal for a quickie....for an hour....hence the $ 8.00....but I guess you could stay all night there.

And from the Latino Hotel....walk North 1/2 block and make a right hand turn at the corner. Walk up about another 1/2 block and there is a local/Tico type hotel that caters to P4P gals to stay at....and there should be some standing around at night in front of this place, or in the little bar next door.
You can get a room here for the night for cheap....like $ 6-7.00.

Don't know how safe or secure this place is going to be though.....so be careful if you go there.

See and ask Javier in the afternoon or early evening at the Hotel Latino ...he is a friendly taxista who like to make a buck.....he knows what is going on in PTY.

He can also bring girls to you...to meet outside on the sidewalk for your approval or to meet in the little restaurant there. He knows lots of them.

He got a couple of hotties from Colombia for me while I was there last....and I of course slipped him a couple of bucks for that....or next day I made sure that I hunted him up to taxi me around. There are perhaps 2-3 taxi drivers who hang out and work out of the restaurant at the Latino Hotel. All friendly, trustworthy, and all speak pretty fair English.

Moderate Priced Hotel:

I recommend the Las Vegas Suites which is only about a 1 1/2 block short walk from the Veneto Hotel Casino or the Fiesta Casino.

The Las Vegas has much nicer rooms, sort of like an upscale Holiday Inn type of place. And is priced about $ 45.00 per night.

If you want to splurge then stay at the Veneto...but be prepared to pay about $ 80-100.00 a night there. But on a good night you should find perhaps 25-30 P4P Chicas working the floor at the Veneto.

The Fiesta Casino has a great free floor show with local college kids singing and dancing in their large lounge. There will be lots of P4P gals there too.

Going rate should be about $ 40-50.00 per hour....take them back to your hotel. Las Vegas is nice for this, as you can walk her back there....

If you are at the Hotel Latino you will need to get a taxi for a couple of bucks.

You can find all the P4P gals you need at either the Veneto, Fiesta, or Habano Cigar Bar (across from the Marriott Hotel) about a 6-7 block walk from the Veneto.
Or visit the Osasis Massage Parlor...about 1 1/2 block down the street from Veneto. $ 50.00 an hour going rate....special Nooner for $ 35.00.

There will also be some streetwalkers that can be picked up for a quickie at your room for the $ 20-25.00 range. But be mindful that you don't hook up with a Tranny.....unless that is what you are looking for........

Pura Vida, Steve

Nibu Raphael
09-12-07, 06:42
yeh am trying peeps but am still damn confused... i see places for 6 to 7 ba night but a female super teona friend of mine from hi 5 said cheap hotels for 35 a night... i argueed with her good tonight but she said just an exmaple.. come on 35 a night for a 3rd world country???? she said again like i said later sorry like three times.. man i am not paying 35 a night in panama city.. maybe i check in to www.hostalworld.com what in a latin country that price??? maybe puerto rico ok man but not in panama or panama city no fucking way...this is just way too fucking insane on this.. its not the fascist ussa or europe,, fuck man,,, nibu....

Nibu Raphael
09-12-07, 07:36
ok hello peeps yeh man am chaning my plans again.. was going to maybe move to la la land in cali... but man am thinking why not just do a full 5 to 6 months of traveling in central america starting from cozumel mexico.. ummmm yeh man i am thinking of early 2008 on this.. i would kick it off in cozumel in early 2008.. the most two weeks in southern mexico.. maybe stretching out to campheche the most.. i will keep ya all updated,,, nibs.

Nibu Raphael
09-12-07, 08:01
HI JOHAN I SEE YOU Made An Alliance of HATE Aginst ME From KOS... WHY YOU GUYS HATE ME IS PURE BULLSHIT.. I Never Attacked YOU.. THE Thing is you attacked me.. Why??? Thats Wrong.. I Never Did Yiou Wrong in LiMA...
WHAT ABOUT David 33??? HE Also charges people gas money to take people to THE Chongos.. I liked you a lot DUDE.. YOU WERE Not Like Crazy DAN DA MAN.. WHY YOU Stabbed in the Back was Wrong???? WHY YOU SENT MY EX A PM To her vfriend LIZZY WAS WRONG.. I AM NOT THE ENEMY MAN... I AM NOT THE MAN IN POWER.. I WAS Good to you,, HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND,,,, NIBU....
Dude,

i aint got it fucking "made"...i have to work for my euros. Everything is more expensive here then in the US...did you knew that??? well....ecept for pussy:-)

take a chill pill dude...and stop telling lies. yes you are a leach....and you know what happens to leaches...don't you?

Johan

Nibu Raphael
09-12-07, 09:59
YEH PEOPLE About to go to sleep here but may do this crazy trip man.. YEH Bussing it from Cozumel plus Merida Mexico.. YEH sounds Crazy.. I feel safe totally bussing it in COSTA and PANAMA But Scared of Honduras and EL Salvador,, PEOPLE HELP ME OUT,,, NIBS....

Nibu Raphael
09-13-07, 05:02
YEH MAN YEH MAN People I Need this info BAD... I have traveled all over Most of Latin America.. But I still am faulting on seeing BIG BIG HUGE ONES.. Mexico and peru The Chicks Seem To Have more normal size then Super Huge.. I am plaaning Maybe a Trip to Central america for 5 months starting early next year but kicking it off in Cozumel Mexico and bussing it all over Central America then ending up in Panama.. I hAVE seen my Fair of Big Juggs Here And There in Mexico and South America But Most of the More Big ONES Were IN BrAZIL Sao PAULO AREA,Colombia and Ecuador.. ON MY Hi 5 Contacts it seems The Latina Girls I am in contact with in Costa Rica,Honduras and Panama I have quite a bit of Morena/Mestiza Types with Huge 42 DD TYPES... IS That more of THE NORM. IN Central American Countries??? CAN someone help me out on this,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
09-13-07, 05:32
hi again i had to post a couple threads just now in the nibu in peru section for my friend dodgerbulldog who will be in lima soon.. yeh man i still need info on the huge titties of latin countries.. other mongers have told me that the dominican republic girls have huge tits.. puerto rico too.. my contacts of girls in pr from myspace i can find way more huge tits then in peru for sure.. peru and mexico has them but you must look around a lot... the worst on this was uruguay.. ok man update me peeps,,nibs.

Nibu Raphael
09-13-07, 06:04
ok i will expand on this.. i need big titted girls but very open minded.. peru to me semms to be the worst on girls with big tits open to bisex action... yeh i have one friend from myspace in lima in to this.. but i have had more better contacts on knocker babes in to this in central america,mexico and colombia.. oh well as much info on this for sure.. i must go now as a busty morena frind of mine from panama from hi 5 is on msn hotmail now.. central america loks good for big juggs except nicarauga,, i am on the isg all night,, post back peeps on this,nibs.

Nibu Raphael
09-13-07, 21:18
ok peeps was on hi 5 last night clearing up like a 125 old messages.. hi 5 will not clean up your messages...i still have lot of big tit friends in central america especially panama,costa rica and honduras.. as usual nicarauga for big tits sucks...i do have one female friend from myspace from nica. that has big tits but she does not want to meet with me cause she claims she does not know me.. man what fucked up attitude is that??? fucked up man.. but latina girls with attitudes like that is rare.. latinas love to give out cell numbers especially to gringos and even home numbers too.. damn yeh anyone out on these sites or traveling thru central america and other latino destinations tell me on the big tits... someone made a post in the el salvador forum that soncaste el salvador has chicas with huge tits.. its supposeddly the number one city in elo salvador with chicas with huge tits.. yeh man i need as much info on all this.. i would think in panama its panama city with the best big tits.. i know david has cute white girls but not sure if they have huge tits.. i do have one tetona amiga from aff but i forgot if shes just regular big or gigantic tetas.. shes from david and loves to have fun.. ok peeps all the info on the big tatas a must,,,,,,, sincerly nibu raphael........

Nibu Raphael
09-14-07, 06:08
UMMM OK Just was checking thru SEXYBETA Seems not much to find Big Knockers in Central America.. Hi 5 is The Cream of The Crop NO OPun intended for Finding Those Huge Central American Juggernauters.. DAMN I am Still here.. Why can no one help me on this??? WHY IS Everyone Sleeping over a GREAT ISSUE OF BIG TITS??? FUCK MAN.....

Nibu Raphael
09-14-07, 08:50
WHO IS JOE BLOW????
I dont think you might find an hotel that cheap, and if you do, I really doubt you might want to stay at Joe's Apartment @ Joe's Hotel!! The cheapest that I have been and very decent is $20 a night in Hotel Los Arcos, check for a posting in the Panama area for a link to all possible accomodations

Nibu Raphael
09-14-07, 10:47
ok guys wow never knew you could post comments in of the photos of girls at sexymetro cool.. check it out www.sexymetro.com yeh man but scary shit is some of the girls a bit **** like 15 to 16.. how does sexymetro get away with this maki some girls that age look so ****ty??? is that not ilegal on the sites part??? i am just damn confused on that.. damn man cause they have no morals to post profiles of bisexual girls ****.. seems like two faced hypocrisy works out in this world,, fucked up..

Nibu Raphael
09-17-07, 06:33
hi am talking with my busty morena babe from hi 5 here.. she is so cool she now has a bf but will still go out with me solo and even slow dance with me solo drink and eat with me solo.. damn yeh shes from hi 5.. must check out my cybercupidos later tonight as i think i have new messages there... my myspace just linked me to a site called www.fling.com whats that all about???? ok i still need info on where to find the best big tatas in panama.. ummm also lesbian action,swingers action and women who dominate or switch in panama.. any good sex shops in panama too where i can buy my kinky lady friends sex toys and other cool lingerie or leather.. is there any swingers actions in porno theaters in panama??? ok i am here but no one is kind enough to help me on all this,, post peeps,,nibu,...p.s. my panama trip would be after el salvador and costa rica,, feburary looks good...

Nibu Raphael
09-17-07, 07:45
OK MAN this site is still great but lately trying to post where the Girls Photos are you can make a comment but the last two days I have been denied to post comments for them.. It Says in spanish wait to post a new comment this is only after my first attempt.. Is the Website fucking up or is there a glitch in my account??? This Shit is really pissing me off.. If no one has tried this site try it.. The Site Rules for Latin Babes Worldwide and is totally free.. I am trying to figure out now www.fling.com It claims to be free but probably to contact girls you pay for sexymetro no but I need to make comments this sucks man.. Anyone else having this same problem here????

Nibu Raphael
09-18-07, 03:51
HEY Guys If I arrive in to Panama then from Costa Rica.. I will also try to do Boquete an hour from David in the Mountains more or less.. Boquete has only 3000 people so not sure if A Sex House exists there at all.. But any New info on David that would rule.. I even have A Tetona AFF Lady That I must meet for sure.. Yeh Shes White But Big TITS... So I should have fun with her.. It seems finding a cheap hotel in David of 6 to 7 dollars a night is no problem.. So What are The Two Places With Girls in David still around??? I think Lipsticks Is one of the place and other Crazy horse or something like that.. Are there Any SWS IN David at all??? What about finding freewheeling Independent Babes Who Hook Part Time IN David???? O.K. Last Night I Added on a bunch of babes from Panama in my myspace.. Must look later tonight and see if any of them had added me on yet.. also Damn it Hi 5 Rules for finding Latinas too. OK Any Updates Here,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
09-18-07, 04:03
MAYBE I TRY THE TICO HOTEL,,, THANKS AGAIN....
For Nibu or anyone else:

The best deal for a cheap hotel I have found in Panama City is the Hotel Marparaiso...downtown PTY. The rooms are clean, hot water bath, AC, double bed and about $ 26-28.00 for 1 person with onsite restaurant open late. They should be chica friendly too....as I saw another Gringo take his novia up to his room with nothing being said or any extra charges.

And the deal is that they will pick you up at the airport for FREE if you stay there....just one night...your arrival night.

This is especially good when you find out that the regular taxi fare from airport to downtown PTY is about the same $ 26-28.00.

So you actually get this room for the night for free, or you get the free van ride pickup at the airport....your choice.

You can search on Google for this hotel. They have a website, with online reservations.

First time I went to PTY...I inquired online with the Marparaiso about the free airport pickup. They knew my name, my flight number, arrival time and so forth.
But I then decided to make a reservation at a differernt hotel, which I did.

And on the plane I met another Gringo who was a mailman from New Jersey...He was born and had lived 15-20 years in PTY...so he knew the city.

And he had a rental car to pickup and offered me a free ride downtown to drop me off at my hotel. I took him up on this offer....and we went and picked up the rental car, and he dropped me off at my downtown hotel....no charge.

But when I got outside into the night air upon arrival, and it was WARM.....
I was very surprised to see a driver with a card with my name on it. The Hotel Marparaiso had sent him to pick me up.....hoping I would see him, and go with him to the hotel to stay the first night, even though I did not have a confirmed reservation with them, and had not sent them a cent in advance or anything like that. Guess they were just 'hungry for business'.

I walked right past the guy with the card with my name.....and I felt kind of bad about this.....but none the less, I went ahead and rode to town...and brother it's about 15 miles or more with my guy in the rental car.

Next time I came into PTY I did make a reservation with Hotel Marparaiso, and did have them pick me up at the airport, rode into town free, and then stayed the first night with them.

Now tthe Marparaiso Hotel is not the 'best or brightest hotel on the block' in PTY. There are others that are better.....for the money, but you just can't beat that FREE airport pickup for the first night's stay.

Best Choice for Cheap:

Hotel Latino. Sort of small rooms, but double bed, private hot water bath, restaurant on site , free internet, and a nice outdoor swimming pool up on the 5th (top) floor, elevator too. 24 hour reception, very chica friendly...never an extra fee, or even a second or strange glance when you bring a P4P gal back there. Regular rooms - $ 20.00 a night. 2-3 night special- $ 17.00 a night. Recommended for a cheap place to stay.

The Latino Hotel is about 4 miles from the heart of the action near the Veneto Hotel, Osasis MP, Fiesta Casino, etc. but only about $ 2.00 by taxi.

Javier who works and hangs out in the Hotel Latino restaurant, was my regular cab driver, he spoke pretty good English and will take you anywhere-safely ! I had him drive me all over town one day for $ 8 to 10.00 an hour.....

If your budget is very tight, then right next to the Hotel Latino is a residence type of Tico hotel place to stay with AC in rooms. It is priced at $ 8.00 a night, and is more of a place to take a gal for a quickie....for an hour....hence the $ 8.00....but I guess you could stay all night there.

And from the Latino Hotel....walk North 1/2 block and make a right hand turn at the corner. Walk up about another 1/2 block and there is a local/Tico type hotel that caters to P4P gals to stay at....and there should be some standing around at night in front of this place, or in the little bar next door.
You can get a room here for the night for cheap....like $ 6-7.00.

Don't know how safe or secure this place is going to be though.....so be careful if you go there.

See and ask Javier in the afternoon or early evening at the Hotel Latino ...he is a friendly taxista who like to make a buck.....he knows what is going on in PTY.

He can also bring girls to you...to meet outside on the sidewalk for your approval or to meet in the little restaurant there. He knows lots of them.

He got a couple of hotties from Colombia for me while I was there last....and I of course slipped him a couple of bucks for that....or next day I made sure that I hunted him up to taxi me around. There are perhaps 2-3 taxi drivers who hang out and work out of the restaurant at the Latino Hotel. All friendly, trustworthy, and all speak pretty fair English.

Moderate Priced Hotel:

I recommend the Las Vegas Suites which is only about a 1 1/2 block short walk from the Veneto Hotel Casino or the Fiesta Casino.

The Las Vegas has much nicer rooms, sort of like an upscale Holiday Inn type of place. And is priced about $ 45.00 per night.

If you want to splurge then stay at the Veneto...but be prepared to pay about $ 80-100.00 a night there. But on a good night you should find perhaps 25-30 P4P Chicas working the floor at the Veneto.

The Fiesta Casino has a great free floor show with local college kids singing and dancing in their large lounge. There will be lots of P4P gals there too.

Going rate should be about $ 40-50.00 per hour....take them back to your hotel. Las Vegas is nice for this, as you can walk her back there....

If you are at the Hotel Latino you will need to get a taxi for a couple of bucks.

You can find all the P4P gals you need at either the Veneto, Fiesta, or Habano Cigar Bar (across from the Marriott Hotel) about a 6-7 block walk from the Veneto.
Or visit the Osasis Massage Parlor...about 1 1/2 block down the street from Veneto. $ 50.00 an hour going rate....special Nooner for $ 35.00.

There will also be some streetwalkers that can be picked up for a quickie at your room for the $ 20-25.00 range. But be mindful that you don't hook up with a Tranny.....unless that is what you are looking for........

Pura Vida, Steve

Johan007
09-29-07, 13:54
HEY Guys If I arrive in to Panama then from Costa Rica.. I will also try to do Boquete an hour from David in the Mountains more or less.. Boquete has only 3000 people so not sure if A Sex House exists there at all.. But any New info on David that would rule.. I even have A Tetona AFF Lady That I must meet for sure.. Yeh Shes White But Big TITS... So I should have fun with her.. It seems finding a cheap hotel in David of 6 to 7 dollars a night is no problem.. So What are The Two Places With Girls in David still around??? I think Lipsticks Is one of the place and other Crazy horse or something like that.. Are there Any SWS IN David at all??? What about finding freewheeling Independent Babes Who Hook Part Time IN David???? O.K. Last Night I Added on a bunch of babes from Panama in my myspace.. Must look later tonight and see if any of them had added me on yet.. also Damn it Hi 5 Rules for finding Latinas too. OK Any Updates Here,,, NIBU....

Dude,

forget Boquette as a monger destination. The place is packed with pensionados from the US. Everything is kindda expensive too. When i was there (in 2-2005) I didn't see any pro action. The place itself is kindda boring...and for the Panamenians it's rather cold...these guys/girls walk arround allready in wintercoats. For me that wasa kindda funny to see. (as I walked arround in shorts with a T-shirt..LOL)
In david there are pros....but a bit less quality then PC has. Check out the disko and the poolclub close to the busstation in david.....lots of non-poros arround between 18-25 yo.
Some hotels in PC have a FREE pickup service from the airport (hotel Montreal fe...) You then only pay the money for the free way (2-3 USD as I remember)

Johan

Nibu Raphael
10-07-07, 22:05
HMMMMM OK Good info on Boquette.. YEH If I go there for only one night since its so close to David... Yeh Man OK I will try to post more in The Nibu IN Panama Section too Its Just MY Computer is getting fixed now.. Well Just a Few discos in BOQ??? What about restaraunt places to find Girls in this City?? OK Any Info would KILL,,, NIBS....

Nibu Raphael
10-08-07, 16:44
TO KOS 40 a Night??? Cheap Hotels are like that in THE US now going rate 40 to 50 a month...Then What about This place Voyager International Hostel DI LIDO Building,Calle Maria Izaca near Via Espana 9 a night....260/5913 223 3687,,,hostelpm@cableonda.net Casa Grande for 6 to 7 a night AVE. Central 211 3316,,, Yeh Just ON Ave. Central not sure on the total direction,, Again Kos The Middleman you lost....

Nibu Raphael
10-10-07, 02:48
Kos Your Fucking Nuts Man...

Nibu Raphael
10-10-07, 16:59
Johan Man Look in to all THE BS That KOS Says...HE Even mentions staying in Mexico Shitty for Hotels of 80 a Night.. I know Man DF Mexico is more expensive now but 80 a Night.. Maybe IN San Jose Or Ponce Puerto Rico But Not IN Mexico Fuck NO.. Same 35 to 40 a Night in Panama in Central America Turd World Country.. The Locals And Backpackers pay like 7 to 10 in Panama.. I am just above The Locals And Backpackers but then There IS Rich KOS Probably making over a 100,000 A Year.. WOW KOS LIFE IS GOOD,,NIBU...

Johan007
10-11-07, 11:46
7-10 bucks a night for a hotel in panama??? forget it man...NFW....these times are long gone. Ever since these pensionados got in and pay 150K for an old shag everything gets way more pricey.
And i mean everything....:-( back in 2005 i paid 25 usd a night for a double room:-) whcih was a good deal i thought.
Like i said....i am wondering when somebody sees the first russian hookies in panama city; coz thasta ctualy a good indication if a place if getting too expensive.

diskos in Boquette???? OOO man.....forget about that....it's more they open up 2-3 new senior homes every month...LOL.

Johan

PS: i hear from a buddy that also in Mexico many ruskies are on the hook:-( FTS big time....

Nibu Raphael
10-12-07, 18:36
TO Johan Hey Man I did See a listing of A hotel in Boquette in a recnt travel book I Could of swore it was like from 8 to 10 a Night,, The Worst it could probably be is 15 a night... I am getting confused now like you on Where MY Next Trip is to GO.. Yeh Man Are Truce johan its working out damn good looks like The Middleman KOS Is keeping his big mouth shut thats cool MAN,, OK enough of Sarcasm Yeh Man I still want to finally do Central America Cheap.. If I do It Then I Kick it Off IN Costa Rica First in Late Feburary,, Then Panama I would be in March If This falls thru other possibilties is IN late Feburary off TO Mexico then From Monterrey or Mexico Shitty plane it to THE Dominican Republic,, Not Sure Yet,, I am sounding like You Johan Now,,,NIBU..

Nibu Raphael
10-12-07, 19:56
HI Guys I am trying to read this book now on this one Guy Who was from Miami And was scamming people on Gambling FROM Panama And Costa Rica.. I just got this book yesterday and I still need to finish THE New Book on Hugo Chavez I am reading...HAS Anyone read this book yet???

Nibu Raphael
10-16-07, 17:52
I have a few Central American travel books and they mention cheapies from 7 to 10 a Night as well as www.hostalworld.com The Crap KOS Says IS Shit.. Damn Man I mean He is the one who mentions when your in Turd World Mexico Shitty to pay for Hotels of 80 a Night.. How Fucked UP MAN.. I have been reading this book now BY Steve Budin called Sexs Bets And Rock N Roll...HE Landed in Panama in 94 I think To do His Online Gambling buisness And HE too Mentioned Panama is a Turd World Country...Man Why Kos Makes It seems like under 40 Bucks a Cheap Hotel is In Panama City He Is giving run info here... Maybe Johan can give More info on this As We All know That KOS Is THE Middleman here Thats True I see He has been scared to post here the last few days as He Knows HE will lose.. Anyways I can try in Future posts to post info on adresses and phone numbers of Cheap Hotels IN Panama City and other cities in Panama As We Are getting False info here by someone else and thats Fucked Up Shit Here.. I hate False Info...I try My Best TO post great info here...I know I have not been to Panama Yet but its not A First World Country its Turd For sure And Now The WAY THE USSA Is going with the Illegal Immigration and Dollar Falling then Yes Man USSA is Second World Now for sure AND now Europe is Number 1 for sure... Yeh Man This Shit IS So Fucked UP... OK Man Anyone on Cheap Hotels where the locals stay and NO Gringo Hotel Price Rip Offs Post Here,,,,NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
10-16-07, 17:55
YEH THE Scammer I mentioned is Jewish American Guy From south side of Shitcago... Check out his book Bets Drugs And Rock N Roll Very Interesting Book for sure...
HI Guys I am trying to read this book now on this one Guy Who was from Miami And was scamming people on Gambling FROM Panama And Costa Rica.. I just got this book yesterday and I still need to finish THE New Book on Hugo Chavez I am reading...HAS Anyone read this book yet???

Nibu Raphael
10-17-07, 17:42
ok man i need info on panama cheap... damn kos is not giving good info at all.. he makes things so expensive the way he talks.. so forgot about kos the middleman helping out.. johan my truce man enters some help from time to time... to bad kos does not know the truth... even with bush at low approval rating of 23 percent lower then even nixon.. again enough of bushbot kos.. at least johan who is from europe understands a bit... ok now all sarcasm aside i need info on doing panama cheap,, help out peeps,,,nibu...

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 01:16
WEll Please Jackson Do Not Delete This i am NOT PC At all.. I can say whatever words.. Call ME A Polack Too I do not care.. But seems like KoS Is always making responses that Panama IS Black And Dirty.. Panamanian Girls Are Ugly.. I am in touch with Quite a Few Hot Tetona Morena/Mulatta Types And they Seem Damn Hot.. All I here Out of KOS Mouth is Racism and Hate Towrds The People of Panama.. Maybe Thats Why He Hates Hugo Chavez Cause He He IS Half Black But His God GW Bush is actually an ignorant Yankee From Connecticut.. NO wonder Why Chavez Says Yanqui Go Home Cause People Like Kos And there Racism.. SO I can not figure it out.. Panama IS Mostly Black Like THE Congo Dirt Poor But yet Expensive.. Is not Brazil Now Expensive with THE Dollar Collapsing??? IS Not Colombia And even MY God MY Peru Now more expensive cause of THE dollar falling.. Hey But Peru Hardly has Any Blacks.... They are All IN Colombia And Panama.. Maybe I am Color Blind or White Blind And See that Panamanian Girls I will Find out are Fugly When I get There.. Damn Well The THE Teona Babes are Pretty Damn Busty IN Panama I know and Black Looking Must I not take them or Take MY Tetona White Friend From David,,, Maybe johan Knows,, Stop THE Racism KOS,,, SINCERLY NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 02:49
I DO NOT want A Flame WAR here AT all But Man I hate people That Act Hypocritical on things.. Someone else here is posting Yeh panama is Turd world But Expensive... Blacks Rule Panama.. What Kind of Shit is That??? Well Other Things too Like I said from Netlog and Hi 5 I am connected too A few Hot Babes yes Black/Morena/Mulatta Types with HUGE TITS.. Damn I want that Black Chocalate... TO Johan I thought You Loved Black Meat Too.. ME YES.. I heard You too Before Say Panamanian Girls are Fugly.. Yeh TO Johan Are truce IS Cool Peace man,,, But Whats all This confusion here on Panama?? Also if Panama Is More expensive on prices for paying I stay thru www.hi5.com www.netlog.com www.cybercupido.com www.tagged.com www.sexyono.com www.sexybeta.com and Many other of those sites.. Yeh Man THE girls OF Panama I have contacted with Are HOT.. Then I Have A contact of A White Tetona FROM AFF So Whats THE Story of Panama.. AND NO I AM not PC AT all.. I Hate scum Like Jackson or Sharpton too.. Yeh Thats True,, But enough of This Silly Crap I just want the truth here Whoever it comes from on this site that would Rule,, Peace out To all,, NIBU.. P.S. TO KOS to Our Goverment Had Noreiga ON THE Cia Drug pay Run then WE Fucked Him Up.. WAS That right too??? THAT WAS WRONG....

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 05:18
MAN I Need to post this again..About How What I think About Woman From Panama.. Its Weird ONE Guy From THE ISG Just rips on them thats KOS.. HE Calls This a Turd World Country But Yet Expensive at The Same time.. HE must spend over 40 Bucks on Hotels IN Panama City or HES With Undesirables of other races.. Even Johan Who Came to senses with A Truce with Me I am Confused on.. If Both of You Guys Hate Coming to Panama And the Panamanian Girls Are Damn Ugly and so are The Men Black and poor This might Make it a Haven For Me.. I have on MY MSN Hotmail Two Busty Mamas I Met ON Hi 5.. One was Single When I met her online but now with a Man.. She Claims Serious Relation with The man Now But each time I claim I want to meet with Her IN Panama City for a Date AT Night with Food and Drinks she is always up for it.. Even Though She has a Man Now.. Shes Busty Dark Girl Chunky i would say from 40 DD to 42 DD For Sure... YEH Shes Probably from The Coast Where KOS would ClAim The Dark ones Are From.. MY other Friend too Is Like Chunky HUGE TITS I would Say 46 DDS For Sure maybe 48 DD They ARE BIG.. Shes A Mullata Dark Too.. She cliams though that shes IN shape and she exercises So Maybe Shes Not Really Fat at all Just Built Chunky Big And Huge TITS,,, Shes Single though But is looking Athletic Guys.. AHHH Well For Starters I want to lose some pounds for this trip For i can Fuck Her.. Then Yeh I have a Busty white Girl From AFF From David Plus Her Busty Friend From AFF White too Then another Busty BI Dark Girl Who IS BI And Super Kinky From AFF,, Then another Mestiza to white type skinny But like Busty 36 D or 34 D For Sure,, So Far I Have not Met any of these Girls but they seem Fine to Me and more Top Heavy then Peruanas,, So why would a Certain Cretin Creep on this Site Call These Girls Monsters,, Not TO BE PC Cause i am totally Anti PC,, Sounds Kind of racist or Classist to Me,,, OK Maybe I post more on this later,, Now i am so tempted to sound a Photo To the busty 46 DD Babe a photo of MY Big 9 Inch Cock.. I guess I should wait for key word Cum ONS HAAA HAAA HAA For I can send it to her or keep on playing the game until I meet Her,, Wish ME Luck Guys,, So Far these Panamanian Girls Seem Damn Busty To ME,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 07:21
OK TO KOS Then THE White Ones YOU Love...THEN How Come YOU Hate THE Panamanian Girls.. ARE They too Black For YOU?? Not Sure Why Johan Did Not Like Panamanian Girls I thought He Loved Them Black.. Could Never understand Why You And Johan would Go TO Panama For Colombian Girls.. Hey But What about in David??? Are They Not all White OR Mestiza??? Well The 3 Dark Girls with Big Tits And the 3rd One with Huge Super Tits are From Panama Shitty.. SO They Must of Been Girls From THE Coast with Black Slave Blood... Not Sure ON that.. I Guess IN Panama Shitty People from Over The Coast and other places Must Come to Panama Shitty To Live OK Then I Guess I Understand It,,, OK But Fact IT I like THE BLACK MEAT HUGE TITS,, KOS Whatever,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 07:22
AGAIN Johan If I Go TO Boquette Only for the day and one night.. YES I still see info ON hotels there from 7 to 10 a Night....
Dude,

forget Boquette as a monger destination. The place is packed with pensionados from the US. Everything is kindda expensive too. When i was there (in 2-2005) I didn't see any pro action. The place itself is kindda boring...and for the Panamenians it's rather cold...these guys/girls walk arround allready in wintercoats. For me that wasa kindda funny to see. (as I walked arround in shorts with a T-shirt..LOL)
In david there are pros....but a bit less quality then PC has. Check out the disko and the poolclub close to the busstation in david.....lots of non-poros arround between 18-25 yo.
Some hotels in PC have a FREE pickup service from the airport (hotel Montreal fe...) You then only pay the money for the free way (2-3 USD as I remember)

Johan

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 09:03
I Mentioned This TO Johan IN THE Nibu IN Paraguay Section,, Just contacting MY amigas Now at sexybeta.com NOW contacting For panama Babes,, TO Johan or Others Check it out,,, NIBU.....

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 23:27
HEY KOS I am listening to The One You LOve TO Hate BY Halford.. All The Lyrics About Me Singing to You,, Yeh Rob Halford/Bruce Dickinson Song,,, Yes also Panama Has An Alright Heavy Metal Scene But Costa Rica Has THE Much Better Heavy Metal Scene As Well AS El Salvador,,, Yeh Man I am Stuck Here Posting And Pissed Off As MotherFucker IN THE Sex Prison USSA,,, In THE Past this Song would of Gone out to Snitch Johan But Johan is Being Pretty Cool With Me,, Yeh Now That song Is over And Its CyberWorld song,, Yeh Its Stealing MY mind.. I Guess To Kos The song is tongue IN cheek to you and Even As Much As You Hate Me Here Too I try.. No I will Never Hook up with you but Maybe I Am IN Panama And Costa Rica BY March I Hope,,,, I will Keep You Up To Date ON MY Mongering For Sure,,, NIBU.....

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 23:38
HI Guys I am still reading that book Sex Bets And Rock N Roll BY Steve Budin... Yeh He landed in Panama to do his buisness of Gambling in 94 But He Kind of mentioned how Fuck Up Panama was Like Kos Mentions but in a light way since Steve The Jew From chicago Budin is Not Racist like KOS.. Anyways I Need to read more on this book to explain more but What he says in the book Yes hes right The Light Skinned People Rule in Panama And its just a few familes the rest is Dark skinned,, He Dounts to in even 2007 That most people have internet service in Panama now,, To Kos,Johan Or Others Any Rebuttals on This,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
10-22-07, 02:44
OK I Have been sending lot of messages to girls ON Badoo From Panama at www.badoo.com I find These Girls TO BE Hot And Busty... I can not figure out Why KOS Says so Much Bad Shit about Girls From Panama,,, Even Johan too Had Nothing Good to say on them,, WHY MAN???????

Nibu Raphael
10-22-07, 02:45
Again I saw info in Boquette for cheaper places,, SO Man Johan What Shiity Panamanian Weed Were You smoking??? I hateDrugs But I Heard Pot From Panama is not too GOOD,,, HA HA HA....
7-10 bucks a night for a hotel in panama??? forget it man...NFW....these times are long gone. Ever since these pensionados got in and pay 150K for an old shag everything gets way more pricey.
And i mean everything....:-( back in 2005 i paid 25 usd a night for a double room:-) whcih was a good deal i thought.
Like i said....i am wondering when somebody sees the first russian hookies in panama city; coz thasta ctualy a good indication if a place if getting too expensive.

diskos in Boquette???? OOO man.....forget about that....it's more they open up 2-3 new senior homes every month...LOL.

Johan

PS: i hear from a buddy that also in Mexico many ruskies are on the hook:-( FTS big time....

Nibu Raphael
10-29-07, 06:45
THIS PUTA WAS Asking Me to send her 300 Dollars,, YEH I Think I will post this info on Her AT Every Nibu Sections,,,YEH SHES From Panama City,, I will post her E Mail in the future too,, BAD NEWS http://01045080417.badoo.com/

Johan007
11-02-07, 16:30
THIS PUTA WAS Asking Me to send her 300 Dollars,, YEH I Think I will post this info on Her AT Every Nibu Sections,,,YEH SHES From Panama City,, I will post her E Mail in the future too,, BAD NEWS http://01045080417.badoo.com/

Dude...for these occasions i always keep the two sides of a scanned 200 euro bancnote .jpg file.....LOL
You should see their faces if ye send em this....!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Johan

PS: she has nice boobies:-)

Nibu Raphael
11-05-07, 10:03
GUYS Have Bruno and his pals Came to Panama yet on this???? Where THE Hell IS Bruno Based out of???? HAS Anytype of Porno shooting or Porn Vids Been Done in Panama??????

Nibu Raphael
11-07-07, 00:51
WHATS THE Luck on getting Girls Here???? It Seems ON Cybers For Finding Panamanian Girls There is not too much of a list of Them... I am just asking Now Cause I will Again try to contact Girls From Panama Here.. I still Want to Visit Panama MaRCH,,, NIBU...

Johan007
11-07-07, 20:37
Panama would be dirt cheap for europeans right now:-)...alas in panama the hookie range is very limited.

Thats a reason NOT to go there. Instead everyday I am getting more and more into Ecuador. Just maybe Paraguay.......

chao

Johan

Nibu Raphael
11-14-07, 10:57
MAYBE Johan Can Answer this or someone else??? Yeh I Have been on Hi 5 for like I think over two years or under 2 years.. Actually I think Under two years plus on Myspace i think like over two years...IF Johan Or others Have info on how to score fine With Panamanian Babes ON Hi 5 Then post here and post as much info on here as possible... If NO one not familiar with this site its a Free Site,, Check it out,,, NIBU.....

Nibu Raphael
11-15-07, 12:32
YEH MAN NIBS Thinking of Changing again his plans.. I might cancel on Panama And DO Ecuador And Peru From Late Marzo until Junio.. I am sounding just as Bad As MY EX Enemy Johan.. Man TO Johan I Too Changed my trip before peru TO Mexico.. Originally I was going to Honduras and Costa Rica earlier in the year Then I changed MY plane ticket to go TO Trinidad And tobago Even cancelled like a 200 Dollar Deposit for Carnaval.. IN THE end I did Northern and Central Mexico.. So Yeh I must BE Just AS Fucked Up AS Johan too on these issues But I see He Changes Even More then ME.. Then Again The Real Idiot Middleman is KOS.. WE know that for sure.. YEH It looks too Like Kos Has not posted here in like more then two weeks more or less.. HAA Even With Nibs changing his Mind so much I think I defenitly Have THE Upper Hand over Bullshitter Kos.. HAAA Well Man OK Panama Lokks like i am cancelling Even though A Super Busty Type Black Babe wants Me to Be Her Live In SEX Slave in Panama City.. Seems Tempting but Damn It the Coast Girls of Ecuador Rule.. Probably KOS would Say NO.. But I bet Johan Can agree with Me on That,, HA maybe vI run in to Johan in Ecuador in Marzo,, OK Mongers post back here,, NIBU...

United1
11-17-07, 10:28
Hey Nibu,

I am having a hard time of figuring out how fun the nightlife of Panama is. Can you provide any guidance? Esp which towns have good nightlife. Not looking exclusively for mongering, but more opportunities to bed local girls. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I was in Peru last year and it was EASY AS CAKE to pick up local women. They love gringos out there! Wondering if Panama is similar.

Thanks in advance

Johan007
11-24-07, 00:47
Well Nibs. You know how it is. Right now I am having Panama on my mind. But I agree with you ecuador has some mighty fine asses arround:.) Pretty. Pretty girlks everywere. But I think Guayaquil rules over Quito anyways.

For fucktrips Ecuador is Fucking A so it seems.

Johan

Johan007
11-24-07, 01:01
Hey Nibu,

I am having a hard time of figuring out how fun the nightlife of Panama is. Can you provide any guidance? Esp which towns have good nightlife. Not looking exclusively for mongering, but more opportunities to bed local girls. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I was in Peru last year and it was EASY AS CAKE to pick up local women. They love gringos out there! Wondering if Panama is similar.

Thanks in advanceDude as far as picking up women concearns you will have a hard time in Panama! Most women you can pick up easy are colombian pros or panamenian semi-pros;.) If your spanish is realy good and you're not too old and decent looking you might get lucky!

Have fun.

Johan

Nibu Raphael
11-24-07, 04:34
aha i posted on panama verse peru quite a few times here and in the nibu in peru section.. hmmmmm man i am not sure on this one but i bet you united and johan too picking up an amatuer is way fucking easy sleazy then the sex prison ussa or canada and believe me canada bitches are just as stuck up.. when i was younger my brother used to tell me go on rush street in shitcago to get laid if not your a faggot.. hardly the case i never did that cause i had enough hard time even picking up bitches in my prime money days of late 80s and early 90s going to punk and metal shows going to biker bars,,, going to techno places once in a great while,, going to gothic,punk and false metal bars no luck no luck no luck.. yeh man the first time i get laid i paid a black ***** when i was 17 then i got a stripper for free that worked in a peep show when i was 18,, she was 38 actually that was when i was 20 the other chicks between 18 and 20 i got were short end 3 week girlfriends with cop a feels then mexico shitty in 98 i dated like 3 girls so yes panama your chances improve actually i might swich over the rest of this post thread in to the nibu in peru section as maybe the great elberto can help us on this too cause as of now i too am like fucking johan split between like 4 choices where to go in march,,,nibu..

United1
11-24-07, 06:01
Hey Nibu and Johan,

Thanks for your insight. Well, I already booked my ticket, so I will have to discover for myself what Panama has to offer. I am hoping to hit some of that beautiful Panama ass. Esp any girls who made it from columbia. In the meantime, if you have any tips on the nightlife in Panama, I would greatly appreciate it. I will also do my research on the boards.

Btw. Do you have any recommendations of fun/party cities outside of Panama City?

Thanks again guys!

Nibu Raphael
11-25-07, 00:09
HMMMM United 1 Like United Like THE Judas Priest Song.. Dude yeh Go For it on Panama.. I will try to put my wisdom here but Johan was Here Before But Johans Attitude is even more negative then ME He Bitches and complains More then ME But IT Could BE WORSE AS WE all KNOW KOS IS SUPER *****...UMMMM I am not sure Where Else You Can Have fun IN Panama??? I would suggest Though Go To David.. Seems like The Girls IN David are more cool And The Negra Girls IN Panama Shitty More Stuck UP.. Not Sure why Then There is Colon Lot OF Negras there.. Heard Even the Negras Over 50 and 60 Are Pretty Hot But seem to BE Stuck Up and Conservative,, Damn IT Damn IT I am starting to Sound Like Johan,,, NIBU....

Johan007
11-26-07, 01:26
hmmmm united 1 like united like the judas priest song. dude yeh go for it on panama. i will try to put my wisdom here but johan was here before but johans attitude is even more negative then me he bitches and complains more then me but it could be worse as we all know kos is super *****. ummmm i am not sure where else you can have fun in panama? i would suggest though go to david. seems like the girls in david are more cool and the negra girls in panama shitty more stuck up. not sure why then there is colon lot of negras there. heard even the negras over 50 and 60 are pretty hot but seem to be stuck up and conservative, damn it damn it i am starting to sound like johan, nibu. united1,

well best changes to get laid you will have in pc. david is rather small (85. 000 peeps). besides them girls don't know english in david. but in pc you have more change on that.

enjoy yourself. panama city is nice. and has a lot of hot black women that have curvey bodies. jejejeejejeje:.)

beware of colombian hookies that ask toooo muhc dollar for pussy;.) they usualy start at 100 usd but if your rap is ok you can talk them down to 50 or so. ;.) if you speak good spanish you should be able to get some non-pro action too. go for the malls. or the bars;.)

i myself am still torn between panama or ecuador.

nibs if you read this: hell are there any pills out there for make up my mind?

hahahahahahahaha

have fun dude.
johan

Nibu Raphael
11-26-07, 07:40
O.K. Johan Then what about scoring on These Panama Babes ON Dating sites like www.tagged.com www.cybercupido.com www.sexyono.com www.sexymetro.com www.sexybeta.com At least it seems like these sites are worth it to Hook up on Hot latinas Even www.myspace.com and www.hi5.com Man you Tell ME on This,,, NIBU....

United1
11-26-07, 14:29
united1,

well best changes to get laid you will have in pc. david is rather small (85. 000 peeps). besides them girls don't know english in david. but in pc you have more change on that.

enjoy yourself. panama city is nice. and has a lot of hot black women that have curvey bodies. jejejeejejeje:.)

beware of colombian hookies that ask toooo muhc dollar for pussy;.) they usualy start at 100 usd but if your rap is ok you can talk them down to 50 or so. ;.) if you speak good spanish you should be able to get some non-pro action too. go for the malls. or the bars;.)

hahahahahahahaha

have fun dude.

johanjohan, thanks for your tips! great help!

outside of pc, do you have any tips of where to go to meet hot local women. i am sure there is nothing as good as pc, but curious where else might we have a good time. with locals or horny tourists.

Johan007
11-30-07, 01:42
O.K. Johan Then what about scoring on These Panama Babes ON Dating sites like www.tagged.com www.cybercupido.com www.sexyono.com www.sexymetro.com www.sexybeta.com At least it seems like these sites are worth it to Hook up on Hot latinas Even www.myspace.com and www.hi5.com Man you Tell ME on This,,, NIBU....IMHO hi5 still rocks for meeting panamenians. just click arround a bit. Cybercupido is crap regarding panama women.

Personaly I think myspace is full of spam and a real ***** if ye want to search.

Johan

Johan007
11-30-07, 01:45
Johan, thanks for your tips! Great help!

Outside of PC, do you have any tips of where to go to meet hot local women. I am sure there is nothing as good as PC, but curious where else might we have a good time. With locals or horny tourists.In David you can try the local Diskotheek "la BOOM". If it still excists? Or the pool bars close to the busstation. In fact you can meet nice girls also in cybercafees or in restaurants or the mall (if there is any mall now). Back in 2005 David didn't had a real mall. I don't know now. Make sure you speak some spanish.

Getting your feet or handnails done in a salon de beleza always if GOOD to meet female shop workers;.) hahahahahahaahah;.) In my country I wouldn't dare to go in such a shop. But in latin countries it's quite normal men go there.

Cheers,

Johan

Nibu Raphael
12-03-07, 11:44
OK MAN YES I Have kept in touch with Lot of Latinas All Over Latin Countries But I Have Met a Few Latina Bitches on www.badoo.com one so Stuck up She Expects Me to Speak perfect to Her,, Shes a Negra Tetona,, Another One Was a TV Yes that fooled Me from Panama City,, I have another One Busty Black Mama From Panama City That wants ME to BE her Live IN sexSlave but I am Scared She might want to Rob Me.. But on THE Good News The Few Babes IN David I am in touch with Seem Pretty Cool,, Badoo Damn Good site But It Seems The Negras on BADoo in Panama City are Scam Artists Beware I Forewarned you all on this,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
12-03-07, 11:45
JOHAN Are you Not Going now to Ecuador in 2008?????
Panama would be dirt cheap for europeans right now:-)...alas in panama the hookie range is very limited.

Thats a reason NOT to go there. Instead everyday I am getting more and more into Ecuador. Just maybe Paraguay.......

chao

Johan

United1
12-04-07, 04:59
Does anyone have the address for Golden Times? At least the cross streets. What neighborhood is it in?

Thanks!

Nibu Raphael
12-06-07, 10:57
Johan Who Cares About KOS He probably Has some Big Ass Big Titty Babe in THE Sex Prison USSA And We As Shmucks are pulling are puds.. If Kos IS OK Let Him BE,,, Maybe if These Big Titted American Cunts Had a Nice Attitude Then I would not half to travel to Latin Countries,,, NIBU... P.S. Too If You Think Euro Girls Are Bad Johan Try Living North America Canadian and US Girls the Worst,, I love Black Booty too But Black American Girls Mostly Racist and stuck up cunts,, Not all Of them But Most of them,, Hail Black Latinas From South Of the USSA Border.....

Nibu Raphael
12-06-07, 10:59
Shit united I see Tickets now of 400 RT From Shitcago Maybe I will try for JetBlue OR Spirit Air For Cheaper Tickets,, Man I am Changing MY Mind way More then Fucking Johan For Fucking SURE....
Hey Nibu,

Thanks in advance

Nibu Raphael
12-06-07, 11:03
YEH Quito does Have the Better Nightlife But Guayaquil Booty and Tits Way Fucking Bigger then quito thats for fucking sure MAN.....
Well Nibs. You know how it is. Right now I am having Panama on my mind. But I agree with you ecuador has some mighty fine asses arround:.) Pretty. Pretty girlks everywere. But I think Guayaquil rules over Quito anyways.

For fucktrips Ecuador is Fucking A so it seems.

Johan

Nibu Raphael
12-06-07, 11:06
I am Having problems on some sites I am in contact with Some Negra Tetonas From Panama Shitty That I chatted with ON Hotmail MSN One I Fucking Argued with Bad the other Night.. They Seem to Have the Attitude of Black American Girls,, The one I argued with I met ON Baddo and was not Carinosa at all,, I Hate to Agree But Johan Does Have a point from time to time compared to His Buddy KOS Which Might only have one good point for the whole fucking year. YES And Thats Pretty Fucking Factual,,, NIBU...
Dude as far as picking up women concearns you will have a hard time in Panama! Most women you can pick up easy are colombian pros or panamenian semi-pros;.) If your spanish is realy good and you're not too old and decent looking you might get lucky!

Have fun.

Johan

Johan007
12-06-07, 21:59
I am Having problems on some sites I am in contact with Some Negra Tetonas From Panama Shitty That I chatted with ON Hotmail MSN One I Fucking Argued with Bad the other Night. They Seem to Have the Attitude of Black American Girls, The one I argued with I met ON Baddo and was not Carinosa at all, I Hate to Agree But Johan Does Have a point from time to time compared to His Buddy KOS Which Might only have one good point for the whole fucking year. YES And Thats Pretty Fucking Factual, NIBU. Dude,

I told ye so,

Them Panama girlies are NOT easy;.) if ye want easy pickings better go off to to fucking Thailand. Or Laos! LOL Them girls all seem to have a contact issue iow they have a lack of communication skills. (I am NOT speaking about their english skills here) Only thing what flowers them up is some green backs.

Eeerrrr and I do make sense once ina while Nibu;.) you should know that!

Them US black girls are nasty looking. But have a nasty attitude too:.(FTS big time dude. You know I like them hot and black. But I aint an idiot! Any guy how is spending his $$$ on ass in the US must be crazy. Better go south. And have some real ass:.)

So now you wanna go to the DR? Gawddddd help us. That place realy is getting a mayor turist trap and them girls are mega sharks:.(FTS.

However they look nice. But I rather have a 7 fucking my dick off then a 9 that plays dead fish in bed;.) Hows that dudie?

Johan

Nibu Raphael
12-07-07, 09:31
YEH DUDE LIKE THE United Judas Priest Song From Late 70s,, Not Sure if Johan Though Likes Metal,, I know HE Likes PUNK,Skinhead stuff and CCR,, Yeh Man Keep in touch MAN United,,, NIBU...
Hey Nibu and Johan,

Thanks for your insight. Well, I already booked my ticket, so I will have to discover for myself what Panama has to offer. I am hoping to hit some of that beautiful Panama ass. Esp any girls who made it from columbia. In the meantime, if you have any tips on the nightlife in Panama, I would greatly appreciate it. I will also do my research on the boards.

Btw. Do you have any recommendations of fun/party cities outside of Panama City?

Thanks again guys!

Nibu Raphael
12-07-07, 09:38
YEH what Johan Said was right this time around.. TO ME Chatting with these Panamanian Girls I Have Met ON Badoo Or other sites I have had problems but mainly from the Negras of Panama Shitty.. WHY Who KNOWS??? IN Peru a Negra would treat You way More Better Thats A Fact.. I am not Racist or nothing But with The Fucked Up Caste System and Racism in this world Most Blacks Have been Fucked in this world So why would Black Panamanian Girls Mainly From Panama Shitty Have a Fucked up Upper Class White Panama Girl Attitude??? But ON the good side I am in contact with a Few White Or Meztiza Babes From David that I Have Met ON AFF And So Far There Attitude semms Alright,, Same with the Girls From Costa Rica....
OK Back ON Peru It Is Just more slim pickings Finding Black Girls over Panama,,NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
12-12-07, 18:16
yeh johan seems the white and mestiza girls of david are cool not sure why some of the negras of panama shitty are so stuck up,,, nibu...
united1,

hahahahahahahaha

have fun dude.
johan

Nibu Raphael
12-13-07, 14:27
YEH Guys I am still in Shitcago Yeh Changing Plans Like Crazy way More Then Johan,,, But I have a couple friends From Shitcago gloing to Costa Rica in Late Feburary,,, Also in Late Feburary I Have a Swingers couple From The USA That Might invite Me to some Swingers Resort IN Costa Rica,,, So I would Be in Costa Late Feburary Then Early March Bus it To Panama probably spending some good time in David For Sure As Panama Shitty From The Girls I know I am getting bad Vibes From Not From The David Babies,, Keep You Guys Updated on this and more,,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
12-13-07, 14:29
I would Say David And Colon And probably other small cities outside of Panama... I am thinking too If I get To Panama City Get down south of There Near the Darien Gap But Not There Yet Just the farthest south where its safe enough.
Johan, thanks for your tips! Great help!

Outside of PC, do you have any tips of where to go to meet hot local women. I am sure there is nothing as good as PC, but curious where else might we have a good time. With locals or horny tourists.

Nibu Raphael
12-13-07, 14:30
www.netlog.com or the Version of Netlog Espanol Too The English one IS ok But the Version of Espanol much better,,, NIBU....
IMHO hi5 still rocks for meeting panamenians. just click arround a bit. Cybercupido is crap regarding panama women.

Personaly I think myspace is full of spam and a real ***** if ye want to search.

Johan

Nibu Raphael
12-13-07, 14:31
WHATS all The Clubs in David??? Are there ANY SWS IN David Too??? Any shopping places in the daytime you can meet girls in David???
In David you can try the local Diskotheek "la BOOM". If it still excists? Or the pool bars close to the busstation. In fact you can meet nice girls also in cybercafees or in restaurants or the mall (if there is any mall now). Back in 2005 David didn't had a real mall. I don't know now. Make sure you speak some spanish.

Getting your feet or handnails done in a salon de beleza always if GOOD to meet female shop workers;.) hahahahahahaahah;.) In my country I wouldn't dare to go in such a shop. But in latin countries it's quite normal men go there.

Cheers,

Johan

Nibu Raphael
12-19-07, 20:13
OK I am still Here And thinking of Panama, Yeh Man It would Be Maybe The middle of March For a short time then off To Ecuador And Peru.
I think before Though I arrive IN Costa Rica Like Feb. 26th From maybe Mexico Shitty To SEE Iron Maiden in San Jose.. Tickets from 14 to 70 dollars.. Who Knows I might Even Buy the 70 dollar tickets.
Anyways Then Yes IN March I should Be IN Panama.
What Can I expect IN Panama For March Time? Whats The Action Like? Since I am asking on all, I will Ask What United Said Any New info on Golden Times too??? Whats The Specials there too? Any New Updates ON The Scene IN Downtown with The Cheap ***** Brothel Bars??? Any other info on SW Zones?? While posting too Whats THE situation on The Swingers Scene in Panama? Any Good Porn Stuff To BE Found IN Panama?
I have Heard That The Boss Man from www.bigtitscurvyasses.com Loves To Film IN Central America But mostly IN Costa Rica And Panama,, I heard He is Now IN Medellin doing over 200 shoots,, Thats Insane He wants to TAKE Bang Brothers For The Ride,, Yeh Check out his others sites too like www.momsacheater.com HE Films around Many Latin Destinations for Sure,, OK People Updates ON Panama please,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
12-20-07, 22:05
WOW I Post interesting questions my last thread and no one can answer me on this???? Am I like THE Town Idiot OF the ISG??? Man I just want info and no one can give it to ME???
OK On To United Did You finally Hit Costa??? If You do post back here IN the Nibu IN Panama Section.. Its only Fair Then,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
12-20-07, 22:07
SEEMS Like Most people have the info here but will not give it up,, Hopefully someone can post us also a good review on The Girls AT Golden Times,,,If So That Would Rule,, Maybe photos Of the Girls From Golden Times And phone Numbers too...
Does anyone have the address for Golden Times? At least the cross streets. What neighborhood is it in?

Thanks!

Tbuss
12-21-07, 16:03
Instead of getting so hot, just do a search on the main board. Here is a previous posting of where it is as well as a tip to save $10.

When you take a cab directly to GT, the driver gets a $10 commission. If instread you have him drop you off at Noveys or even Popeye's and then walk over the rate is $84. Cabs are easy to find over there, often there will be one waiting, if not just walk out to the street and flag one down.

Pty Seminole
12-21-07, 20:58
Well, this time of the year is very slow for brothels and strip clubs, not for the lack of customers, but for the lack of *****s...most of them go back to their mothercountry (Colombia in 95% of the cases) the be with their families for xmas (hey, they are humans beings you know!).

I went out last week and checked the following:

1. Crystal Moon: 2 or 3 girls above average, the rest are below par. Too expensive for my taste.

2. Midnight: total joke, they don't even take credit cards.

3. Elite: one of the few places that's pack with colombianitas, lot to choose from, downside: expensive!

4. Club Miami: fewer girls than usual...Natalia is the queen of the place.

5. Golden Time: also fewer girls than usual, I recommend No. 12.

Nibu Raphael
12-26-07, 10:29
OK I Still Need New Updates HERE,, What Can I Expect at this time in late march will Be Happening in Panama??? I Did watch www.midgetcum.com THE Boss MANS site And Where Baby Gangster goes to The Hood THE PORNO MIDGET,,, It WAS Funny But Yeh looked like THE Black Ghetto Barrio in Panama City Crazy.. What ARE These Bad Barrios in Panama Shitty all about too??? Any Action to GET HOT BABES THERE??? I also know a Hot Babe Thats FROM las Cumbres a Black/Mulatta Type Babe.. I know her from Badoo.. Where IS las Cumbres too??? OK Updates HERE Would BE Great,,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
12-28-07, 11:02
OK People Worst Luck SO Far I have HAD With Panamanian Girls HAS BEEN ON BADOO,,, Hi 5 so so,, MYspace not that many I have contacted,, AFF I got some good contacts from David,, AFF Seems Better Finding SeXXXy Swinging Ladies compared to IN Costa Rica,,,,SO Yeh It Seems promising on that note at least,, I am also on Netlog too,, Has ANY One HAD Girls FROM Panama ON Netlog????
OK Switching gears AS Much AS KOS IS AN Asshole And Johan Complains I would say one thing those two buddies seem right on Panamanian Girls.. Like ONE example them over Girls IN Costa I have not Been to either of those countries YET,, BUT the Costa Girls in contact with ME Seem TO BE Sweethearts,, THE Panama Girls More Bitches and its THE Black Girls Like that OR Mulattas.. WHY they Have LIKE AN Angry Black American Girl Attitude?? Hope I am mostly wrong on this but So Far this is THE Results I AM getting,,NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
12-28-07, 11:04
YEH MAN JUST LIKE I Just posted in MY last Thread Damn But WHY Would They have a Bad Attitude in Panama?? Would it not BE Costa Rica With all THE Gringos there???
Dude,

I told ye so,

Them Panama girlies are NOT easy;.) if ye want easy pickings better go off to to fucking Thailand. Or Laos! LOL Them girls all seem to have a contact issue iow they have a lack of communication skills. (I am NOT speaking about their english skills here) Only thing what flowers them up is some green backs.

Eeerrrr and I do make sense once ina while Nibu;.) you should know that!

Them US black girls are nasty looking. But have a nasty attitude too:.(FTS big time dude. You know I like them hot and black. But I aint an idiot! Any guy how is spending his $$$ on ass in the US must be crazy. Better go south. And have some real ass:.)

So now you wanna go to the DR? Gawddddd help us. That place realy is getting a mayor turist trap and them girls are mega sharks:.(FTS.

However they look nice. But I rather have a 7 fucking my dick off then a 9 that plays dead fish in bed;.) Hows that dudie?

Johan

Nibu Raphael
01-02-08, 10:06
OK I Think this is the year Nibs Finally conquers Fucking Panama.. I hope fucking March OR April I am Here For sure.. OK if anyone can update ME Also on THE Wild side of Panama too Like Porn shoots, Nude beaches,Swingers Clubs,,If Swingers Get GangBangs on in Any porno Cinemas IN Panama??? Where to Find SEXXXY Lingerie And Bondage Gear for Your Girl IN Panama Please Guys post it here for sure,,, NIBU.....

Pty Seminole
01-04-08, 22:08
Went last night to Golden Time, and to my surprise, it only had 10 girls available, it seems that a good number of girls were taking small vacations due to the holiday. I was informed that they are expecting new inventory (aka fresh meat) by the middle of January.

Anyway, I was already there and I was fricking horny, so I took my chances with Isabela (No. 1). Boy, it was a good experience. First her looks: I give her a solid 8 out of 10, kind of small, good tits, firm body, nice ass. Attitude: 10 out of 10, extremely nice girl, I could ask her to be any sweeter. Fucking: solid 8, gives a good BJ. Massage: 10, she gives awesome massages. Overall: solid 9.