PDA

View Full Version : Nibu Raphael in Nicaragua

Nibu Raphael
01-01-06, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Nibu Raphael
11-03-06, 02:19
Hi Guys I am still confused on how my next trip I will Do I keep on thinking of sneaking in San Salvador But I probably will not have time for that... My Guess Is I will Do Then Nicaragua to get to Panama plus costa Rica to visit some friends there. My Guess is I am leaving like on The First week of Janurary And should be in Managua the last days of the first week of Janurary...I will Stay in The I think its Nica Bus or Tica Bus Centro type area in Manugua.. I think its called Barrio Quetzado or somehing like that....I am though thinking When I first arrive I will just go take a Bus to Leon right away and check out that scene for a night Then go back to Managua for the weekend and head to see Granada also for one of the days too. I then will Start my journey in to Costa Rica As my friends are waiting there... That seems like the plan for sure.... Then I will hit also in to Panama City For Carnaval for the end of the month... I think its in Janurary the end of that month for sure. I can splurge on the expensive buses no problem for safety... So Yes Thats How it seems so Far I will do this trip.. If Any Wingmen want to accompany me that time just keep up to date with me here... I think I continue this post in to The Nibu In Panama section Now. To Be Continued here later too,,,, NIBU.....

Nibu Raphael
11-03-06, 03:28
Hi People I just made a few [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) ass posts in The Nibu in Panama section but sorry on that. I was pissed a Big Post I did had not come up and threw me off the forum to sign in again.. O.K. As I Mentioned in The Nibu in Panama Section I should Be heading down to Managua For After The New Years like the 3rd I should be there more or less... I could be tempted just to go there to Managua for New Years Eve Maybe I try but who knows until I buy my ticket.. If I do even push it earlier to arrive for New Years Eve It should be a blast. I would Leave New Year Eve Morning And Get a Kick Ass Hotel For Two Days in Managua to take care of my hangover then off to the cheapies. I think that sounds like a plan too And the other days I travel to other cities. I was thinking to Leon and its beach then off to The Honduras Border just to visit in to Honduras.. Maybe even if its just Danli.. I should See of course but more then likely It will Be just Other cities North in Nicaruaga then back by the 5th to hook up with some friends coming in from Costa Rica.. That all sounds nice and dandy for sure...I know Need some Fast info on The Black Girls too working At Morena Club in Managua.. Any Big Tits And Big Afro Butts There???? OK I might continue this post in The Nibu In Panama Section,,BYE.

Nibu Raphael
11-03-06, 05:25
Hi Again People whats up??? OK This Is Weird The Bitching I mentioned on The Nibu In Panama section May be a problem with My Browser cause I saw another Sex Site I was on. I took a Break to Eat And Came back I was signed out.. But either way I prefer Jacksons Server of years ago.. OK On To Buisness Now I am thinking of pushing back my date of coming to Nicaruaga for sure.. I am thinking now of New Years Eve To come here for Sure That Would Rule. I think I mentioned in My Last Part 2 info.. Damn I will style it the first two days then do The Cheapie Hotels in The Rest of the trip for 5 bucks a night for sure... Thats What I am thinking.. I would arrive Decmber 31st To Managua for sure like 1 PM. I think I will Stay at This Hotel for 640 Cordobas a Night Called La Merced directly across the Highway from The airport.. That will Rule For Sure.. I think I will do that for two nights. My Plan is to Get Laid For New Years Eve For Sure.. Where Would I go that night????? Hippa Hippa??? That seems like the Hip Bar to Hit in Managua for sure But Will it be open on New Years Eve Which I think is on Sunday??? They Claim to Be Open From Wedsday to Saturday from 8 PM Onwards.... Entrance 40 to 120 Cordobas Price.... OK Off To continue this in The Nibu In Panama Section.

Noguera
11-03-06, 15:59
My advice is to cancel your Nicaragua plans. It is way too dangerous down there. You could get sun-stroke from the heat, the women are all ugly and boring, the hotels have bedbugs, the people don't speak english, you might get short changed at a Pollo Campero, or fall asleep our of boredom on the drive to Leon (what's with that anyway ... no one goes to Leon looking for women ... huh?). Nibs, quit being so damn paranoid. You are planning your trip hour to hour ... two months from now! This is Nicaragua ... they don't plan their lives minute to minute. Just chill buddy! You are driving us all nuts with your posts on every CenAm page.

Eric7
11-04-06, 01:41
Noguera

Amen to that !!

Cono Nibu, chill out is right. You got this thing planned out to the minute.
You've traveled around a lot, you know how slow things move in south and central american countries. Especially Nicaragua.
This isn't New York for god's sakes...just chill and see how things develop.

This is starting to sound like the family vacations I was part of when growing up.

out

eric7

Nibu Raphael
11-04-06, 04:06
Hey people Yes I keep on changing things but once I buy my ticket I do not change that... I am thinking of buying this ticket within the next two weeks As I want that date of December 31st to go for sure..... Yes I am also waiting for my San Pedro Sula Woman to give me her home number. Fuck It.. She is not in charge I am. She Must Meet me at The Airport When I arrive And This will Be My Best New Years Eve Ever Getting laid which does not happen to me much in Sex Prison USSA... Hey Eric 7 Cool I know I am doing this in advance and keeping you all up to date but thats the history of good old Nibu. Correct me if I am wrong??? Both of Us used to communicate thru Hotmail MSN I think back when I was in Lima Peru living there for 4 years. Your The Dude From Saint Louis That was From California or something like that and went to Brazil before I did????? I think so??? If Not Sorry for the mistake my fault then.. Alright but either way my plans sound great this Nibu Tour Kicks off in Honduras And will end in Panama if Panama gets too expensive for me.. I am then off to The promised Land Brazil>>>>> NOOOO LOL Fucking Colombia. I wish Brazil But Bush Fucked up The Dollar there so fuck it Then I will try to continue this in another Nibu Section,,, Keep updated guys,,,,LATER.....

Grand Pollo
11-04-06, 04:07
The Las Mercedes is about US$80 a night or C$1400 a night - C$640 is only $35 a night, and there is nothing decent for $35 a night. It is about the worst choice to stay even if you have a car as it is around nothing except the airport.

NY Eve and NY Day are deader than dead - all family time no bars open, MP's empty. Not a sound plan. I doubt much in the way of single e.g. unoccupied girls in the discos. Good night to fire off fireworks if you do have a girl. That's what I am doing with my driver and back up driver. My girl hates fireworks so she'll watch TV with the kiddies for a few hours.

Nibu Raphael
11-04-06, 04:29
OK I am off to buy my tickets soon to Honduras first. Yes San Pedro Sula I will do first then stay there for probably only a night for new years in a nice hotel for 30 to 35 bucks a night.. Then Probably off to Tecegulipa the next day for sure with my Damn Hangover Or I chill it out for one mre night there. Yes I will visit Tega For a Day or two As I want to check out The Massage Parlor scene there. heard a Few Big TiT Masssage Girls at those places... I might even spend more on hotels in Honduras then my usual 5 bucks a night...I Might Do a 15 Bucks a night one in Honduras to keep it safe then do the 5 dollar cheapies in Nicaruagua. People I need info on That Innternational Bus That Goes From Tecegulipa to Managua Or Even Leon. What Route This it Take? I hope Not Thru Danli As I Heard thats the dangerous route? OK Also since I am a Breast Man Where would I find The Most Biggest Tits in Nicaragua? My Guess In The Carribean like Bluefields,Corn Islands And Puerto Cabeza.. Other Then That Maybe Managua will have some Honduras Sex Workers in the capital... That sounds Great to Me For Sure... If Anyone has the info on all this then post it here soon for sure.. Again I should arrive by Bus From Honduras like the 4th of Janurary... I just hope that Bus can take me thru a Safe route and thru in to Leon Directly...

Noguera
11-04-06, 06:10
Un ... f'ing ... believable!
This guy just goes on and on and on ... like the Energizer Bunny!

Grand Pollo
11-07-06, 03:02
Not sure why it is just mostly gibberish. I think the bus company has enough of a clue not to drive through minefields etc., from Tegucigalpa. The trip to the Caribbean side is long (10 hours, then 90 minutes by boat from Rama) and a grind, vs. the 44 minute flight there that sane people take.

And there is one take it or leave it brothel there. In Bluefields.

I have yet to see any Hondurans working the MP's in Managua. Why would they and why would a guy who is in Teguc go to Managua looking for Hondurans?

Skip offering advice - he seems to be oblivious.

Nibu Raphael
11-18-06, 14:53
Hi Guys This Is A Continuation of What I Said In The Honduras Nibu Section. OK Then I would Arrive In To Leon From Tegus City Honduras but also I need as much info on When The Buses Leave From Tegus And I want one directly to Leon Not Managua if Possible I would stay in Leon For a Night Or two probably So Leave It That Way For Sure. Then off to Managua. My Dilema is finding Chicks with Big TiTs In Nicaruaga.. My Other Monger Friend Said in Managua No Problem if so Then Where in Managua What Clubs What places in The Capital???? One Guy once posted here about finding a Top Heavy 44 DD Working Girl in Managua But The Guy Never gave enough info on Where She Excatly works or Even a phone number So That Sucks. I heard finding a Chick like that with those porportions is Like Looking for a needle in a Haystack. Alright Then And depending on time I will then after a couple Days in Managua head off to Costa Rica Not Sure If I would take a direct bus to San Jose Or Check out Rivas Or San Juan Del Sur But I have friends then waiting in Costa Rica for me. I will talk with one of My Monger Friends on that subject tonight for sure... OK Then I might Or Might Not Continue this Post In To The Nibu In Costa Rica Section. Stay Tuned And Find out.....

Piper1
11-18-06, 14:59
OK Then I might Or Might Not Continue this Post In To The Nibu In Costa Rica Section. Stay Tuned And Find out.....Nibu, I'm on the edge of my seat.

Hey - 5,000 posts, but you've never had sex. What gives?

Nibu Raphael
11-18-06, 15:24
Piper What The Fuck You Mean??? Have you seen my posts or no my history??? Damn No I Have not Fucked Anyone yet in These Central American Countries Cause I am preparing for this. Damn I will be here And When I am I make updated posts everyday. My Main thing is to Visit In Nicaragua Leon And Managua. Yes I will try my best to hit these places and make reports. Damn Man I ask For Help not Smart Remarks at all. I have Fucked so Many Women in Peru I am not a Virgin Idiot like you. Be Nice And I will be nice. My Trip is coming up And I need Help. People that help me on this I will gladly reward with good posts and try to include phone numbers too, Later Dude Just Monger Monger Monger,,, Stop Lurking DUDE.....

Piper1
11-18-06, 15:41
Relax Nibu - just pulling your strings. Too easy. You make more unfulfilled travel plans than I do (about 5,000 more). You're right, I'm just a virgin, but I plan to finally get deflowered in Costa Rica in a few months, so leave a few girls for me.

Pelicano
11-18-06, 17:15
Hello NIbs,

Good to see that You are up to traveling again, too bad about Your Dad. Save your money, don't spend it online on those dating sites, for me cybercupido seems to be the best one, but even they have a lot of dogs. I just received the latest eddition (16th.) Footprint Mexico and Central America and I ordered online direct from the company in London, because the edition for sale on Amazon.com was not the latest one.

This book has all the info needed for travel in this area, including addresses of hostels and cheap places to eat. Unfortunately not much info on las chicas, but that we can get here at ISG. I also have the South America edition and am studying and preparing for next year to do a monumental overland trip around the Americas ending up in Brasil.

From Mexico to Panama there is a line that goes all the way, the trip takes several days, and they stop at most of the capitals you intend to visit overnight. They are based out of costa rica: www.ticabus.com

Good luck: pelicano

Gringo Loco #2
11-27-06, 16:12
Nibu Raphael, I know exactly who you are and precisely what you are planning inside that bald head of yours. I had a friend who is a private investigator look into your background.

Your real name is T** J. W*********, you live at 534 N. E******** Ave. in Elmhurst, Illinois, your phone number is 630-834-****, your date of birth is August **, 1968 and your Social Security No. is 3**-**-****.

You are a high school dropout with a history of mental disease and violent crime. You have never held a steady job and consequently, you are using this Forum to con members into giving you money. If Forum members do not give you enough cash, you have thieves assault and rob them.

Forum members need to know exactly who you are and how dangerous you are. You have even admitted on this Forum how you plan to use Chorros (Thieves) to rob and "fuck up" fellow mongers (John from Holland). In addition, you had two thieves rob Larry DC outside of his hotel because he did not give you enough money.

Fellow members please beware! Nibu by his own admission is one dangerous and violent sick puppy.Greetings Nicaragua Forum members.

Who is Nibu Raphael? If you are curious, please see the Peru Forum and view the Nibu Raphael Thread. You will see just how dangerous this guy is and how he is using thieves to rob Forum members such as John from Holland and Larry DC.

Piper1
11-28-06, 23:36
Just a suggestion for you Mr. Nibu Raphael. You might want to consider taking Piper along with you on this trip across Central America into South America. Reading posts by Piper you can see he is very wealthy, and just like you he loves big big breasted girls so he would make a great wingman for you, and I am sure he would be excited to accept your invitation. By way how is your spanish speaking skills? I wish you the best of luck on your trip and I am sure it will all work out for you as you are putting alot of effort into it. It is always good to have a wing man and I am sure Piper would be the perfect fit for you. Take care and be safe.Now that's funny. Okay Mr Nibu, pack your bags, and let's hit the road. Let's bring Mister Wonder along also. ;)

My current plan is to be in Central and South America in July, but I won't count my Conchitas until they're laid. Can you wait until then?

Durango
04-15-07, 07:06
When in July are you guys planning this BUS RIDE. I ride the bus every so often when I go to Mexico. I live in Texas where its just a quick 10 hr trip. I'm in on the BUS RIDE. The line also lets you make stop-overs as well and from the Mexico point to Panama is less than $90 USD. I speak fluent Spanish and can help if you guys skills are in need. I have extensive travel experience in Mexico but would love to BUS RIDE through Central America. I can break away since I own my business with at least a week or two in advance. I plan to go to Colombia in May but would love to do the BUS RIDE also. Recently divorced and ready to MONGER all the way to Panama then made jump a flight over to Medellin. Let me know. Need to pay Jackson so I can receive PM's. I'm 34 little overweight but never had problems even with the non-pros. Keep me in the loop.

Nibu Raphael
04-16-07, 20:06
GUYS I am Thinking of late December going to Colombia and stopping over first in Honduras for a month maybe I can Bus it TO NICA.. I Keep you guys updated... MountainGuy You STill in NICA??????
Noguera

Amen to that !!

Cono Nibu, chill out is right. You got this thing planned out to the minute.
You've traveled around a lot, you know how slow things move in south and central american countries. Especially Nicaragua.
This isn't New York for god's sakes...just chill and see how things develop.

This is starting to sound like the family vacations I was part of when growing up.

out

eric7

Mountain Guy
04-17-07, 00:53
Nibs,

I'm back home in the tundra. Why a month in Honduras? From what I've heard, you'll never get any action there. Spend a few days and then head to Guatemala and make your way down to Nicaragua. Or skip Honduras completely.

You will like Nicaragua, except it is hard to find those big titted types you like so much!

Nibu Raphael
04-18-07, 05:08
UMMMM Grand Pollo Can You post more info on this and update us on this???? Curios Minds Want to know,,, LATER....
The Las Mercedes is about US$80 a night or C$1400 a night - C$640 is only $35 a night, and there is nothing decent for $35 a night. It is about the worst choice to stay even if you have a car as it is around nothing except the airport.

NY Eve and NY Day are deader than dead - all family time no bars open, MP's empty. Not a sound plan. I doubt much in the way of single e.g. unoccupied girls in the discos. Good night to fire off fireworks if you do have a girl. That's what I am doing with my driver and back up driver. My girl hates fireworks so she'll watch TV with the kiddies for a few hours.

Nibu Raphael
04-18-07, 06:18
HI Brother I am IN Central Mexico now in Puebla... Mexico still Fun But not all cheap here anymore....NO Cheap Hotels to be found like in Honduras, Costa Rica OR peru for under 6 bucks,, I changed my hotel of 12 bucks to a [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) Hole room of 10 bucks,, Roaches And Asshole Mexican couple next door to me,, UMMM Smells like [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) IN MY room but I Bought a Fucking Spray Freshner,,,,,IN Peru I GEt better then this and cheaper,, Anyways Brother You Rule,, When THE Fuck will we hook up???? I have plans for Peru July thru September,, Then December or Janurary I want to go to Colombia and Maybe Venezeula Via Trinidad And Tobago or if that fails I go Via Honduras for one month,, NAH Brother Honduras will Rule,, You ever see Woman From Honduras???? Stacked.. Here IN Puebla They seem pretty busty too,, Checked out three Massage places in Puebla today but found no Busty Ones Yet,, I am Scared that The Busty Mamas of Puebla work outside of here for fear of getting discovered they are putas,, OK Man Brother WE Must hook up,, I am Now in Central Peubla like two blocks from The Zocalo,, Vicente Fox the EX Asshole President of Mexico Jacked up the hotel and Bus prices here,, Damn Brother Keep in touch,, We must hook up this year or next year for sure,, Take Care,, Sincerly Your Friend NIBS...PS DID We Not Go with MY Buddy also to LA Nene Next TO Cucardas I had THE Shits That Night,,HA????

Grand Pollo
04-20-07, 00:59
UMMMM Grand Pollo Can You post more info on this and update us on this???? Curios Minds Want to know,,, LATER....
Leave me out of your ramblings, please. Thanks. I've read your posts and you seem literate enough to read what I wrote which is precise and clear to anyone.

Nibu Raphael
04-20-07, 05:36
GREAT INFO POLLO Not Trying to get you mad just like to get as much info on latin places as much as possible,, OK Man BE Cool I am Here TO Monger Like you too for Sure,,, Sincerly NIBU...
Not sure why it is just mostly gibberish. I think the bus company has enough of a clue not to drive through minefields etc., from Tegucigalpa. The trip to the Caribbean side is long (10 hours, then 90 minutes by boat from Rama) and a grind, vs. the 44 minute flight there that sane people take.

And there is one take it or leave it brothel there. In Bluefields.

I have yet to see any Hondurans working the MP's in Managua. Why would they and why would a guy who is in Teguc go to Managua looking for Hondurans?

Skip offering advice - he seems to be oblivious.

Nibu Raphael
04-24-07, 03:16
LOT OF SEX tobe found anywhere in Latin America,,, I am inMexico Now,,Maybe IN NICA Next year but Iprefer To Do Honduras AND Costa Where THERES TITS.

Nibu Raphael
04-28-07, 20:31
WHO knows DUDE I think its too many power drinks on my part thats why,, OK Am in Mexico now,,,Sincerly NIBS....
Nibu, I'm on the edge of my seat.

Hey - 5,000 posts, but you've never had sex. What gives?

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 06:20
HI Guys How is mongering now under Daniel Ortega??? Is he clenching it in Commie syle or waiting for the time??? Is he still probably allied with The Great Chavez??? Just wondering How Ortega is letting Mongering happen these days in NICA??? IS Aleman the EX Still in NICA??? Just wondering how the next few years of NICA. Will go with ORTEGA????

Nibu Raphael
05-16-07, 07:04
HI Piper hopefully in the year if 2008 I make it to NICA. How was Costa? I just came back from Mexico and off to peru soon,,Keep in touch...
Relax Nibu - just pulling your strings. Too easy. You make more unfulfilled travel plans than I do (about 5,000 more). You're right, I'm just a virgin, but I plan to finally get deflowered in Costa Rica in a few months, so leave a few girls for me.

Nibu Raphael
05-16-07, 07:11
HI Pelicano Hey But Cybercupidos for Colombia Just fucking rules,, AN EX Friend of mine here Johan 007 on the board now my enemy says shit like cybers Sucks,, Man He is fucked... He mentioned some site called Latincupid or something.. I have not tried it yet... Another site I guess is Badoo and now tagged.com But back TO Cybers for Colombian,Venezeulan And Peruvian Girls that site rules for sure....
Hello NIbs,

Good to see that You are up to traveling again, too bad about Your Dad. Save your money, don't spend it online on those dating sites, for me cybercupido seems to be the best one, but even they have a lot of dogs. I just received the latest eddition (16th.) Footprint Mexico and Central America and I ordered online direct from the company in London, because the edition for sale on Amazon.com was not the latest one.

This book has all the info needed for travel in this area, including addresses of hostels and cheap places to eat. Unfortunately not much info on las chicas, but that we can get here at ISG. I also have the South America edition and am studying and preparing for next year to do a monumental overland trip around the Americas ending up in Brasil.

From Mexico to Panama there is a line that goes all the way, the trip takes several days, and they stop at most of the capitals you intend to visit overnight. They are based out of costa rica: www.ticabus.com

Good luck: pelicano

Nibu Raphael
05-16-07, 07:26
IF He wants to hook up with me in Peru in july I would be happy to be his wingman for sure,,, NO PROBLEM...
Just a suggestion for you Mr. Nibu Raphael. You might want to consider taking Piper along with you on this trip across Central America into South America. Reading posts by Piper you can see he is very wealthy, and just like you he loves big big breasted girls so he would make a great wingman for you, and I am sure he would be excited to accept your invitation. By way how is your spanish speaking skills? I wish you the best of luck on your trip and I am sure it will all work out for you as you are putting alot of effort into it. It is always good to have a wing man and I am sure Piper would be the perfect fit for you. Take care and be safe.

Nibu Raphael
05-16-07, 07:29
I think it may be The Hawian Dude Larry DC ... I am more then sure on that,, Beware of this lurker for sure....
Greetings Nicaragua Forum members.

Who is Nibu Raphael? If you are curious, please see the Peru Forum and view the Nibu Raphael Thread. You will see just how dangerous this guy is and how he is using thieves to rob Forum members such as John from Holland and Larry DC.

Nibu Raphael
05-16-07, 07:31
PIPER I am in Peru in july... You want to be my wingman with me in Peru in JULY??? Its up to you,, Think about it....
Now that's funny. Okay Mr Nibu, pack your bags, and let's hit the road. Let's bring Mister Wonder along also. ;)

My current plan is to be in Central and South America in July, but I won't count my Conchitas until they're laid. Can you wait until then?

Nibu Raphael
05-16-07, 07:34
UMMMM I will not be in Central America until very late in the year.. I am now off to Peru for a few months in july... I just came back from Mexico.. I am in my late 30s myself and very slightly overweight but the chicas do not think so,, Ok then if your still interested in this post back here or send me a private message for sure,, And Monger Stop Fucking Lurking....
When in July are you guys planning this BUS RIDE. I ride the bus every so often when I go to Mexico. I live in Texas where its just a quick 10 hr trip. I'm in on the BUS RIDE. The line also lets you make stop-overs as well and from the Mexico point to Panama is less than $90 USD. I speak fluent Spanish and can help if you guys skills are in need. I have extensive travel experience in Mexico but would love to BUS RIDE through Central America. I can break away since I own my business with at least a week or two in advance. I plan to go to Colombia in May but would love to do the BUS RIDE also. Recently divorced and ready to MONGER all the way to Panama then made jump a flight over to Medellin. Let me know. Need to pay Jackson so I can receive PM's. I'm 34 little overweight but never had problems even with the non-pros. Keep me in the loop.

Nibu Raphael
05-22-07, 09:24
IS it True that Nicas Are really skinny and no tits??? WHY is that??? UMMM Are they like that in Bluefields too??? Can anyone explain on this?????

Nibu Raphael
06-15-07, 09:57
HMMMM MY pal MG I am now like Crazy on this site called www.badoo.com Maybe I check and do some searches on the Girls of NICA... MY friend told me to try in Managua thats where THE Big Titters I would find for sure He Said.. What about on the other coast where The Negros are basically and Negra Girls like in Bluefields??? UMMM Help me on this if you can,,,NIBS...
Nibs,

I'm back home in the tundra. Why a month in Honduras? From what I've heard, you'll never get any action there. Spend a few days and then head to Guatemala and make your way down to Nicaragua. Or skip Honduras completely.

You will like Nicaragua, except it is hard to find those big titted types you like so much!

Nibu Raphael
06-19-07, 00:06
GUYS Anything new here??? SW Scene and other info??? Is There Any Good Swingers Scene Here?? Post back here,,,NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
08-29-07, 07:04
When You Back In Central America????

Nibu Raphael
09-03-07, 17:29
I Guess I am The Rambling Gambling MAN....
Leave me out of your ramblings, please. Thanks. I've read your posts and you seem literate enough to read what I wrote which is precise and clear to anyone.

Nibu Raphael
12-19-07, 20:17
NO ONE Posts HERE Anymore??? No One Can Even Make a December Update Here Or Last Year Update Here??? I am Hated SO Much??? Damn Man I am Here,,, I try MY Best,,, I Figure Man Why not I post Here People Gave UP ON ME??? At Least Post Cheap Nibu Type Updates Here I BE Happy,,NIBU.

Nibu Raphael
01-03-08, 14:22
HI Its Still Fucking Dead HERE??? No One CAN Post info on Nicaruaga??? I might cross thru here in April After Bussing FROM EL Salvador then ON To Costa After NICA.. MY Friend FROM Shitcago Likes NICAS But All I Have seen on them is they are very small just like Girls from Guatemala Spinner Types... ARGHHHH But Why Are There NO Busty Types??? Maybe IN Bluefields and other places on the Coast?? The Little or Big Corns??? Shit Man I know a Good Mixture of Black Girls on the other Coast But NO Big Bust Areas??? My Friend says try The Capital Managua.. But one other Poster here from Before Said its Very Very Hard to Really Find a Busty Girl anywhere in NICA.. Anyways Now its 2008 Hope Man That People Can Even Post here IN MY Section and update ME Here ON Whats UP For Once in Awhile,,, That Would Kill For Sure,, Fuck YEH... Like I said I am trying to Conquer All OF Central America from Fucking April To June,, So Some Good info on NICA. I would BE so Very Happy for Thats a Fact MAN,, NO Lies About That,, SO Come ON People post here.. Anything Here.. Is there A Swingers scene Here??? Nude Beaches HERE??? Come ON why So Fucking Dead HERE?? Post For the New Year a Happy Nude Update here,,, NIBU.....

Nibu Raphael
10-23-11, 00:44
Hi Guys Am thinking of a C. A. Destination from Jan. Until April. It was going to be El Salvador and Guatemala but now might just fly in from Chicago to Managua and probably bus it to hang out in Costa Rica and Panama a little, If anyone has any good info on this post back here for sure.

Oh also in Nicarauga what places can I find the biggest breasts too?