PDA

View Full Version : Nibu Raphael in Honduras

Nibu Raphael
01-01-06, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Nibu Raphael
11-09-06, 05:16
HI Well I Fucking Did It Blew off Colombia for a Hellhole like honduras but it could be worse I can be going off for a longer time to A SHithole Like Guatemala with Ugly Mayan Girls andhigh priced Strip Clubs in G.C. Where Its Even more 3rd world Then 3rd fucking World Honduras... Man I am sounding LIKE KOS here And You kinow what I will from now on. I have saw enough hot babes on www.myspace.com That Were From Colombia and Fucking Honduras then Guatemala. Who wants to Fuck a spinner midget there not ME??? I think Midget Fucking is in style in B.A. Argentina where They offer that service somehow. Maybe in The future I will visit Guatemala but for now Honduras Where The chicks look Meaty,Beaty And Bouncy Thats for sure. Now I arrive in San Pedro in The Daytime. On the 28th of December,... I will mention more on my trip But Damn I need info on other Mongering Holes Like New Updates on Santa Rosa De Copan,Comayagua,Palacios,Trujillo And other small places too??? Yep I need info on Whats up in Omoa,Cortes and fucking Tela too. I might even Hit Livingston,Quirigua And Puerto Barrios in Mayan Indian Guatemala. I will now go post there. Man I can Not Wait For Those Honduran BiG Ass Tits And Big ARSe,,, NIBU HERE I CUM,, Watch out mongers And Lurkers you know Where you Can shove it Up Your @$$.............

Nibu Raphael
11-09-06, 08:40
Hey people I am still trying to get a hold of More Honduras info. Hows The Party like for La Ceiba New Years Eve too?????? I am A Guy in My Mid to Late 30s now but still look Like I am 30. I already have a Woman From San Pedro Sula and another Woman From San Pedro that will hook up with Me There. I think I might them from www.adultfriendfinder.com and www.amigos.com There Are so many sites to try but thats some of them I try... Alright Then How is this info for New Years Eve For La Ceiba??? That is Where I will be for sure... How about Palacios???? Puerto Lempira???? I doubt I will Make it to the last Two places but even so Why Not some XXX info on those last two places I just mentioned too. Hey also Hows The ATM Situation??? How Do They work like in Honduras??? This will Be My First mongering Trip Using an ATM MasterCard Debit..... I used to have my Folks or Brother send Me My money from Back Home But This is no more. I figure with a Mastercard most places I can Use.. sorry I am not an idiot But how do I know Which ATMS for Mastercard I can use and How Do I keep MY CARD From not bieng watched by theives??? I figure When I check out money I then sneak off somewhere quickly very discreetly and Hop in to A Cab That did not see me or go walking fast near some security... I will always Try To Use My Card to take out in nice areas not in Centro Areas at all. Thats The Best I can Figure out. Out to Good News I arrive in The Daytime in San Pedro Sula So I Doubt I will get robbed from leaving the Airport to My hotel or The Bus To Puerto Cortes... Alright Alright I be Back here later to post again,,,, NIBU RAPHAEL...

Nibu Raphael
11-09-06, 12:50
Can any one post any websites or other sites here that I might not know of. That would help me out. So Far I have doing it like Crazy on Myspace tonight. I should of checked My amigos.com Cause I think It Expires today or tommorrow. Oh Well Man Shit Happens.. I will Have to see What sites I can get back on to again As I am spending money on so much of these sites. I do have Cybercupidos Until Next year of August... OK People Keep Me up to date on this for Sure,,,, NIBU RAPHAEL....

Wet Nose
11-09-06, 20:37
Uhmmm...dude, whatever drugs you're taking, get off them.

I think you're way better off in other locales though - Honduras is lousy for its mongering scene. Food sucks too. And as a gringo you'll stand out. The gangs are merciless there.

Wet Nose
11-09-06, 21:05
Here's what Lorenzo had to say...

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=454991&postcount=221

Nibu Raphael
11-11-06, 12:46
hey wet nose whats up??? hey alright thanks for giving me negative vibes on all this.. so if lorenzo hates the honduras scene why did he make a bunch of reports and even come there??? i checked out so much in to this and it seems the woman are very meaty big and bouncy here... its true i think they have the most big breasts in central america... why any mongers i know here are giving me bad luck thats uncool....... what too is this shit with maras???? i will not go anywhere near them.. i will be super careful too. i also am bringing enough money that i will not use any atms until i am in nicaragua... my female friend here will maybe pick me up at the airport and show me all and tell me how to be safe here. damn wet nose its uncool you give me these bad vibes maybe your one of these lurkers here. shit if so jackson should raise the price of this forum to at least 40 bucks a month now. i am tired of this shit. this kind of negative crap affected me in the nibu in south america sections for many many years.. here it will now hapeen.. no i will not let that happen. alright now i will do a seearch on lorenzos posts now and see if he was right on what he said... be back to post here in a few,,,,, nibu raphael....

Nibu Raphael
11-11-06, 13:01
Hey Wet Nose So Lorenzo Was There In Honduras but the other post he did on Tecegulipa was not much too. I Doubt he was there even more then Two fucking days Dude. Dude Did Lorenzo Do La Ceiba,Cortes,Trujillo,Tela or other places on The Coast???? Maybe He would of gotten laid there too for sure. Maybe to Him its true Most of The Massage Places Are Places in Tecgulipa Where only Hand Jobs happen So What. I am hooked up with Girls Anyways in Honduras. I Have Two contacts waiting from Me in San Pedro Sula. One I Have met from www.cybercupido.com another from www.adultfriendfinder.com I also Have some contacts from Girls from www.myspace.com in Cortes And In Tecegulipa. I wish Lorenzo would of made more then just two lousy posts in The Honduras Section but oh Well. He is a Latino Dude with Repression.. Shit Has happened to him.. I see also in The Quito Ecuador Section He Calls Ass fuckers in to Anal Gays.....Shit I love Anal Sex I have a Girl I think actually a Few Girls in Colombia I met thru www.adultfriendfinder.com That want it in The Ass. So An Ass is an Ass like an old Asshole Friend Used to say to Me And No Pun Intended. Bull Fucking shit... Jackson Raise up the price to 50 Bucks a month for These Lurkers... they do nothing but harm the forum,,, Sincerly NIBU RAPHAEL...

Nibu Raphael
11-11-06, 13:15
Hey Chino Dude I saw some of your posts man.. OK You even were in La Cieba and you used a Guy guide to show you around in La Ceiba for 50 bucks a day???? What Are You Nuts. Thats Just As Bad Mad As using Peter Solano in Barranquilla..... Damn Dude Maybe You And Lorenzo Are rich Lurkers. I see both of you guys only have 4 pages of posts Where I have Damn So Many its Insane Man. Also your thing on American Women Shit Not Being racist at all but most white Girls like The Interracial thing Or Are Lesbians. They would rather have a Black Guy over a White Dude or Some Asshole White Dude For Sure. Me Being a Polish American living in Chicago I can not get chicks for jack shit... I have tried hard on www.adultfriendfinder.com So Far What I have found is a Hot Chunky Mama From Peoria Thats Black and One Black Mama from Joliet That I have not hooked up with yet. Like It Or Not You as An Asian Will do great in THE U.S. Where Your From not Me.. To Me The Girls that kind of like Me are Black so Far But Most of them are Worse Cunts then The White Girls too. I do not want to bash You Here But You saying negatvive things on OH Maras will get you is giving me bad vibes. Well You went to La Cieba. You arrived in one piece Dude Be cool And respond here nice. Help Me out do not Bash Me,,, Sincerly NIBU Raphael.. P.S. And stick to your White Girls in The U.S. You Are Asian you Are Exotic to them Not Me... My Blonde Hair Blues White long 9 inch cock is Exotic to The Latinas south of the border for sure.. Thats A Fact MAN.......

Nibu Raphael
11-11-06, 23:33
I think I posted this earlier in Nibu in Guatemala Section but so far no one has responded there yet... I stand also by the words I say in That Section. Give Me The Meaty Beaty Women Over Spinners of Guatemala any day... Yep The women in Honduras Yep I leave next month after Christamas on My Big Central American Trip.. I will get most of Central America Except No time to Get Belize That Sucks. Anyways I think I will Have Great Fun in Honduras. At Least I have two phone numbers of girls also in San Pedro Sula. The 4 Myspace Girls I have contacted so Far I have not heard from them yet so that sucks. I also tried a few other girls on www.adultfriendfinder.com And got no response yet... So That Does Suck Too..... I will Keep all you guys up to date on this for sure.... OK Omn to more on Honduras if It sucks so much how come there are so Many other Gringos that go there on this site??? Especially La Ceiba??? Can anyone at least explain that situation??? OK Non Mongering questions How about the Food,Beer And other liquids there in Honduras???? How about How to stay safe from any Bus Asaltos in Honduras like going from San Pedro Sula too The Copan Ruins??? What about any updates on Santa Rosa DE Copan??? What about last but least Any good info on Danli??? Is That place not very dangerous??? I Heard That for sure.. Alright then.... Respond People,,,, NIBU RAPHAEL.....

Nibu Raphael
11-12-06, 05:28
Hey People just read a lot of the reports now on La Cieba Of Mongers getting Fucked up My Girls And getting shit stloen from there rooms... Is It That Bad In La Ceiba And Honduras??? I will myself get a bunch of locks to lock up my luggage to things in the room be it to the TV Or Whatever place... I am also thinking of if I bring a working girl especially in La Cieba to a Place To Fuck I will spend the extra money to bring her somewhere else to Fuck. I know My Buddy Johnny Wadd would do that wile my other Buddy Judd would bring them to his room and film the chicks secretly without there permission. Man It seems Like Honduras I will be Super Paranoid all the time. Its Just That Bad Here People??? Damn Its too late now I am off to Honduras like it or not. I am a Guy who once I buy my ticket I stay and go to the place. Shit I should of done Colombia Man. Guys This Nibu in Honduras thread as been here I think well over 2 weeks. Feel Free To poat things or anthing you like.. Feel Free Mongers But Lurkers No. I tell you one thing Honduras will not be a fucking Peru For Me. Yes I will be Super Fucking Paranoid. Hey also whats a good cheap hotel to stay in La Cieba from 5 to 15 bucks a night?? Whats This Partheon Hotel all about that gets a Bad Rap all the time??? Come on people help me out on this,,,,, Sincerly NIBU RAPHAEL....

Nibu Raphael
11-12-06, 10:19
OK People Yep I am still asking for more info on Honduras... No one here seems to reply to me on this at all. I need also much info on The North Coast of Honduras The Scene there too As I keep on asking for. I here small town OMOAS is a Haven with Backpackers... I have heard too That La Ceiba is Fun For Semana Santa And Carnaval. WoW That is cool. Now If Michael 1967 who Is Around And I partyed in Lima with Before How Come you guys seem to mention The Most Expensive Hotel In La Cieba More or Less The Pantheon And always it seems people get there belongings robbed there. Was There Not a Place in La Ceiba that someone tried to pick a lock in to some ones room When He was in there??? Also Whats The paranoi of needing a Hotel with An Armed Guard outside??? Would a cheap one suffice without an Armed Guard??? Also Guys What so Bad of taking the plane directly from the States to San Pedro Sula And Then Take a Bus to La Ceiba??? Are The Maras waiting to attack if you switch from Taxi there to the Bus Station??? Is It That Bad in Honduras or just one Fucking Nightmare I am hearing of??? Man I should of never had a ticket for here but its too late now and BTW I look like a backpacker type not Like A Rich Lurker... Guys Guys post here,,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
11-18-06, 14:36
Hi Whats Up People??? Does Everyone Hate Me Here Or Are We Just Slacking Lurker Style Here.. I decided again to change my plans for how I kick start my Whole Trip. Yep Still arriving in San Pedro Sula December 28th.. I think I will Hook up with My Hot Babe Waiting for Me At The Airport but Next Day I will try to leave my hotel by 9 or 10 to get a Bus off to La Ceiba And Hit Roatan Right Away.. I would like to catch that 3 PM Boat that goes there From La Cieba For I can be there on the 29th. Then on the 30th I would like to Be At Utila. Not Sure If Any Boats Go directly from Roatan to Utila Or would I have to switch over in La Ceiba By Taking an early morning Boat Then Take the afternoon boat to Utila??? I know then the 31st I would leave Utila To Make it to La Cieba to Party For New Years Eve.... I then will continue from La Cieba The Next Day Stay in San Pedro Sula Again Then off to Tegua to Stay There The Next Night. I would then catch a bus the next morning to Leon Nicaruaga. So Then I would not have enough time to check out The Daytime Massage Places in Tegus... If Anyone has info on The Night time Scene in Tegus For picking up Working Girls Please Post It Here.. I think I continue this in to Nibu In Nicaruaga Now For Sure... Check it out guys.

Gringo Loco #2
11-27-06, 16:11
Nibu Raphael, I know exactly who you are and precisely what you are planning inside that bald head of yours. I had a friend who is a private investigator look into your background.

Your real name is T** J. W*********, you live at 534 N. E******** Ave. in Elmhurst, Illinois, your phone number is 630-834-****, your date of birth is August **, 1968 and your Social Security No. is 3**-**-****.

You are a high school dropout with a history of mental disease and violent crime. You have never held a steady job and consequently, you are using this Forum to con members into giving you money. If Forum members do not give you enough cash, you have thieves assault and rob them.

Forum members need to know exactly who you are and how dangerous you are. You have even admitted on this Forum how you plan to use Chorros (Thieves) to rob and "fuck up" fellow mongers (John from Holland). In addition, you had two thieves rob Larry DC outside of his hotel because he did not give you enough money.

Fellow members please beware! Nibu by his own admission is one dangerous and violent sick puppy.Greetings Honduras Forum members.

Who is Nibu Raphael? If you are curious, please see the Peru Forum and view the Nibu Raphael Thread. You will see just how dangerous this guy is and how he is using thieves to rob Forum members such as John from Holland and Larry DC.

Nibu Raphael
04-16-07, 21:07
Might BE here IN DEcember,, I Keep you guys updated,,Later,NIBS...

Nibu Raphael
05-15-07, 07:30
guys i might do this scene here too it all depends how i can travel then from a couple central american countries to panama to end the trip and to south america.. if i can do it pretty cheap on buses,hotels,taxis and cheap mongering in general i will arrive via honduras if not just panama then off to colombia,peru and ecuador... i am not a rich guy at all or rip off as a few others have been saying here thats a fact for sure.. i am a monger in my late 30s from chicago or shitcago as i call it... anyways man if anyone can update me on the cheap to medium end places in honduras that would rule for sure.. i am also not in to drugs,, ok take care peeps,,,nibu...

Nibu Raphael
05-21-07, 05:24
Hey Guys How darn more expensive is Costa Rica compared to Mongering on Honduras??? Is it such a Huge difference or a different difference???? If anyone can explain on all this how it goes post all the info here and that would be o so cool.. I am hoping I be in Honduras very late this year or early next year... I just need as much info on the differences that would rule to me for sure if someone could answer me on this.....

Jungle_Bunny
05-22-07, 02:22
Hey Nibs, Hola from Hn!

Just finished a week in La Ceiba after two week stint in TGU. Unless you speak a lot of Spanish, looking for a wife or are super rich, Honduras is just about the worst place for Mongering. (From Africa to the Ex-USSR, Africa - Asia even the Middle East there are better places!)

The North Coast of Honduras has plenty of Chicas available, but the security situation here is so sloppy that it just does not lend itself to good mongering without risking some sort of petty BS like rip offs and cons. I wouldn't do San Pedro Sula without someone knowledgeable like the legendary Omar. La Ceiba was acceptable. See La Ceiba posts.

San Salvador was pretty good. Prices run from 40-75 US per session - night (depending on your negotiating skills) with pretty broad availability.

In TGU, it would be more like $60 - $100 if you can find it. The expatriate locals that come down from Miama party all night with very young Chicas for $100 all night. I've been offered by locals friends but these Chicas LOOKED really young, like high school young.

Strip Bars like Club Illusions will run up at least $50 or more in drink tabs before the girls get warm enough to be barfined out, then it's another $80-$150. Depends on how your negotiating skills with the fat guy papa son. He's very pushy to make sure the girls drink and order girly drinks fast and hard. Check the forum, but I don't think anyone that has been there thinks this guy knows how to count a bar bill. There is always a hassle on bar charges with him!

About the best thing you can get in TGU is a happy ending massage with no extras - even those are hit and miss. Prices run between 250 Lps ($13) to 700 ($38).

From the forum posts, unless you have another reason to visit HN or Nicaragua, such as the scenery or nature or the like, they are not worth the hassle to attempt to monger. Add to that the high STD rates in Honduras, it's just not where I'd start.

I suppose it is a combination of a small town mentality (lack of annonimity), poor security (in TGU/SPS, you're very much at the mercy of any Taxistas after about 9pm) and deeply rooted religion.

No matter why, the P4P women here are just sparse.

For my money, I'd do a El Salvador -> Costa Rica -> Panama route while minimizing Honduras and Nicaragua time.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Nibu Raphael
05-22-07, 02:58
hey man so why does anyone not have any new info for nibs here??? i have been a member of the isg since like 2000 more or less and have been checking out this site since early 97 when atta had this site before the banker... i try to ask and be cool,, help me out peeps....

Nibu Raphael
06-15-07, 10:07
HMMM Yeh Man I am trying for Central America next year but probably will kick this off in janurary thru Mexico then just take a Plane From Mexico city to SAN Jose Costa Rica.. So I might just blow off Honduras Shit its hard to just try to hit everwhere I try I try I try.. I want to visit Honduras in the future but maybe I will first just try Panama And Costa Rica then head on to Colombia from there too.. Hey you can not knock me for trying on Jacksons site so hard.. He Has the Best Sex Site in the world for sure...
Uhmmm...dude, whatever drugs you're taking, get off them.

I think you're way better off in other locales though - Honduras is lousy for its mongering scene. Food sucks too. And as a gringo you'll stand out. The gangs are merciless there.

Nibu Raphael
06-19-07, 01:54
THANKS MAN....
Here's what Lorenzo had to say...

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=454991&postcount=221

Nibu Raphael
08-29-07, 07:06
Any New Updates Here?????

Nibu Raphael
09-03-07, 20:55
Yeh Finally responding to you...Yeh I want to hit Honduras one day but no might just do in Early 2008 Just Now am thinking only of Costa Rica and Panama.. I am almost 40 look like I am 30 and sepeak great spanish.. I heard IN Honduras The Girls Are Pretty Busty or The Most Busty IN Central America.. I seem to have a few Busty Friends ON MSN Hotmail thru being in touch with them on Hi 5 Panama Girls.. Even Ticas Seemj Pretty Busty... Yeh I have some Female contacts in Honduras from Hi 5 and Also from Cybers too.. Yeh I Try to do my best Man.. I am now in Lima Peru.. Hope you can make your 7th post and Monger More,,,NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
09-10-07, 05:11
ANY NEW Updates HERE???? UMMMM DAMN Why No one posting here??? Seems like I am talking to myself here,, FUCK THIS SUCKS....COME ON POST HERE PEOPLE POR FAVORS...

Nibu Raphael
09-12-07, 06:35
HI Guys... I am now maybe thinking of doing All of Central America in early 2008 starting from Cozumel Mexico from Shitcago like in JANUrary 2008... I AM STILL CONFUSED ON THIS.. I might not have no decisions on this until Late November this year.. If I Do this I kick it off directly in Cozumel Mexico.. DO A little of Merida And Camphece Mexico then off to Chetumal Mexico then Belize and more on,,, I Keep YA all in touch,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
09-12-07, 07:47
yeh man peeps i might do do honduras not sure yet... i am almost 40.. i am thinking why not just do all of central america this year... if i can do that then in 2009 i can try to finally conquer suriname,french guiana,guyana,puerto rico and maybe the dominican republic.. then i have all the latin countries and all of south america and central america conquered... i know belize and others not typical latin tell me peeps,,,, sincerly nibs....p.s. i am a cool guy not rip off like others here...

Nibu Raphael
09-12-07, 08:06
hi peeps yeh nibs here again... i am very fucking confused on how to do shit on a full central american mongering bus tour.. i just did a bunch of buses in peru and ecuador and it sucked big time but i am thinking since central america is way smaller then south america it should not be that bad... my main concerns is bus travel on staying safe in honduras and el salvadaor.. if anyone can help me on this i would appreciate it,,,nibu...

Nibu Raphael
09-12-07, 10:04
YEH PEOPLE Might Do this coming in from a FREERY to Guatemala from Belize then bussing it to San Pedreo Sula And Tecigulapa.. AM I CRAZY For doing this???? Will I survive??? I have BUSSED IT all over South America plus almost half of Mexico.. Can I DO this WITHOUT Getting Robbed or Getting in a BAD ACCIDENT???? DAMN MAYBE I Should be posting this IN The Thornthree Lonely PLANET FORUM.. WHO FUCKING KINOWS???? I NEED HELP ON THIS.. AM worried about The Safety Situation in honduras and Even More Worried about BUISSING IT in to EL Salvador from Honduras.. I should now check out THE US STATE Depertment Travel Warning but Most of THE SHIT THEY SAY IS HYPED UP BULLSHIT.. HELP ME OUR GUYS,,, NIBU....

Prolijo
09-13-07, 00:18
Nibu,
If you've really bussed it all over S. America as you say, then you should already have a pretty good idea what to expect. Travelling around this way is perfectly safe. I don't know about the ferry from Belize to Guatemala, but the bus connections between that part of Guatemala and SPS in Honduras are poor to non-existent. More likely you'd have to hike across the border. It would be much easier to take the ferry directly from Placencia to Puerto Cortés in Honduras and then take a bus from there to SPS.

SPS to Teguc is an easy if somewhat boring ride with many express buses. I did that last month. But if you also want to go to El Salvador before going on to Nicaragua and points south then it makes a lot more sense to go there first and then return to eastern Honduras and Teguc before continuing on. You'll have to pass back through Honduras anyway if you're going on to Nicaragua. And the places you'll probably want to visit in El Salvador are mainly in the western part of the country. So head south from SPS before heading east to Nicaragua.

I don't know about busing between Teguc and El Salvador, but I also happen to have taken buses between San Salvador and SPS (with stops at Santa Rosa and the La Entrada turnoff for the Copans Ruins). The route is very scenic with many possible interesting stops along the way and the easy border crossing at El Poy. Or you could go by way of the Copans Ruins and cross into Guatemala for a detour to Guat City and the action it offers before going on to western El Salvador (Santa Ana and San Salvador). Then you can split up the drive to Teguc if you want with a stopover in San Miguel in eastern El Salvador although I'd probably just do it as a very long day trip.

Nibu Raphael
09-13-07, 05:40
OK Brotha I have Done The whole bus circuit of South America Just have not done The Guyanas And Suriname yet.. BUSSED A lot in Mexico too.. TO ME the Distances of bussing it in Central America are less then in South America/Mexico for sure.. Yeh Man I want to do this so bad.. Yeh It would kick off from Cozumel Mexico.. I would stay like 10 days in Mexico.. Mostly visting a few friends I know From Myspace and an old friend from 97 I have known... I might Even Hit Campeche too. Mainly Cozumel just one night to party and land thats it.. Yeh If I Conquer CENTRAL America this Trip All I would have left is THE Guyanas And Suriname like I said And THE DR AND PR... YEH IT Seems like honduras buses get around fast but I would only use basically that route of TEGUS to SAN Pedro Then TO ES.. Plus Arriving from THE Coast OF Guatemala.. Deeper in the wilds of Honduras NO WAY As Buses get robbed in those neck of the woods... Whats The Story of the buses that get robbed in El Salvador??? That Scares THE Shit out of me.. What if a Mara Enters my bus in ES??? I AM DEAD Then.. Remember in Guatemala a few years back The Maras that came aboard a Bus and killed like 18 people with machinegun fire,, TELL ME PRO ON MY SAFETY ,, NIBS.

Nibu Raphael
09-13-07, 11:02
Brother MAN DO NOT [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) ME off now.. I just got ripped off by a Porn Site Brazzers.com They Claim MY Password is not working or Hacked I am Chatting on line with Epoch THE Carrier of this site.. So Maybe much later I must Call the toll free number UP.. I AM STRessed AS HELL.. Dude I said 15 to 50 bucks on Paying for Girls not Hotels.. The hotels I am loking for must be from to 7 a Night.. MY Buddy Said that should not be a problem but I do not see that many listed in that price range Thats WHY I am Asking YOU And Others MAN.. I know COSTA IS Gringo Invaded But its Still A 3rd World Country.. DAMN AM I THE WRONG ONE HERE??? ITS Not Canada OR THE USSA.. SO Finding Hotels for under 10 must totally exist,, CHEERS THEN,,NIBS....

Prolijo
09-13-07, 13:44
Nibs, Sure those things happen. So do buses running off of cliffs. Even in CR there was a highly publicised case of some a-holes robbing a busload of elderly gringo cruiseship passengers in Puerto Limon and then winding up shot dead by one old coot. Bully for him. But think about how many buses leave every day all over Central America. The point is that while things do happen, they are still relatively rare. Mexico has an even worse reputation for highway robbery than the rest of C.A. and you bussed all over that with presumably no major problem.

If you want to lessen your odds of you're being on that unlucky bus, I'd avoid taking any buses that travel late at night, which shouldn't be too hard to do anyway. But that's about it. If your bus is going to get hit, its going to get hit, but that is fairly unlikely in any case. The only other thing you could do is to keep most of your valuables in hidden pockets, with a little left in your wallet for them to take and then appear to cooperate if robbers to get on the bus. If they hit you bus, they're going to rob everybody not just you and probably just ask you to hand it over rather than take the time to search everyone. Again, I think you're worrying about something that is pretty unlikely to happen anyway.

The most likely security threat is not anything dramatic as armed MS13 gang members holding up an entire bus, but rather stealth robberies. Make your pack look as spartan as possible. Nothing amuses me more than when I see these backpacker kids going from $5 hostel to $5 hostel with their fancy multi-colored $300 Jansport internal frame Rucksack. I'm willing to bet you aren't one of those types anyway. But you might want to do like i did and pickup a waterresistant bag cover at an army surplus store for like $5 to put over your bag. not only does it make your bag look like a piece of shit, worse than any of the luggage carried by the locals, but it also protects it from the elements on the roofs of buses or in dirty and greasy luggage compartments. Even then just keep your clothes and relatively valueless stuff in any thing you check and carry all your valuables on you where you can always keep close tabs on it. I also keep a small padlock on all my bags including my daypack and only put something in the overhead racks where I can see it at all times. Usually I keep my daypack with me and in such a way that other people can't get to it if my attention drifts or I nod off to sleep. While it only takes one person to try and pickpocket or steal from you, I have to say that all the people that I've ever met on buses in C.A. have been extremely nice to me, especially in El Salvador.

Nibu Raphael
09-13-07, 21:10
hey man why only 6 posts here in the isg??? you had good info now what the hell happened???? i am still trying to think of doing this southern mexico/central american thing... i think it will kill for sure... i am now just more worried on cheap hotels in panama and costa... honduras haaa probably most hotels cheaper then peru.. oh on a side note here there are those american video companies that sometimes travel to film porn action outside of the us they have gone to colombia,brazil and i heard even chile..so far no peru action and honduras i doubt.. you think they will ever hit the central american scene for filming good in the future??? ok man any info from peeps on all these things would be great,nibu.
hey nibs, hola from hn!

just finished a week in la ceiba after two week stint in tgu. unless you speak a lot of spanish, looking for a wife or are super rich, honduras is just about the worst place for mongering. (from africa to the ex-ussr, africa - asia even the middle east there are better places!)

the north coast of honduras has plenty of chicas available, but the security situation here is so sloppy that it just does not lend itself to good mongering without risking some sort of petty bs like rip offs and cons. i wouldn't do san pedro sula without someone knowledgeable like the legendary omar. la ceiba was acceptable. see la ceiba posts.

san salvador was pretty good. prices run from 40-75 us per session - night (depending on your negotiating skills) with pretty broad availability.

in tgu, it would be more like $60 - $100 if you can find it. the expatriate locals that come down from miama party all night with very young chicas for $100 all night. i've been offered by locals friends but these chicas looked really young, like high school young.

strip bars like club illusions will run up at least $50 or more in drink tabs before the girls get warm enough to be barfined out, then it's another $80-$150. depends on how your negotiating skills with the fat guy papa son. he's very pushy to make sure the girls drink and order girly drinks fast and hard. check the forum, but i don't think anyone that has been there thinks this guy knows how to count a bar bill. there is always a hassle on bar charges with him!

about the best thing you can get in tgu is a happy ending massage with no extras - even those are hit and miss. prices run between 250 lps ($13) to 700 ($38).

from the forum posts, unless you have another reason to visit hn or nicaragua, such as the scenery or nature or the like, they are not worth the hassle to attempt to monger. add to that the high std rates in honduras, it's just not where i'd start.

i suppose it is a combination of a small town mentality (lack of annonimity), poor security (in tgu/sps, you're very much at the mercy of any taxistas after about 9pm) and deeply rooted religion.

no matter why, the p4p women here are just sparse.

for my money, i'd do a el salvador -> costa rica -> panama route while minimizing honduras and nicaragua time.

editor's note: i certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the reports of distinction thread. please click here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Nibu Raphael
09-21-07, 02:45
SHUT Saw some BAD Shit on The News Today on Primero Impacto and Rojo Vivo.. Some Bus Got robbed in pure daylight in Northern Honduras by A Bunch of armed Gunmen like by 15 gunmen.. They then Kidnapped the people too while The Police was having a shhotout with them... All of this was captured on live video.. They even Shot one of the theives too... The Owner of The One Bus company says this happens but this was the worst.. Man it was like The Wild Fucking West Man.. Damn IN Shitcago tonight at like 11.30 Is a Report of Rojo Vivo I will try to watch this again to get all the info on all this AGAIN....THIS IS some Crazy SHIT MAN... I still Wonder What part of Northern Honduras this happened in.. I know theres some areas in Honduras I THE Eastern And NorthEastern Thats Dangerous.. Its some wild Province part Thats like The Wild West... Buses do get robbed in that part.. I forgot the name though of this area.. Lot of Men carry guns in this area too. the Video Looked like it was a small road where the shootout happened.. Man I wonder if this Shits ON YOUTUBE... I Need info on hopefully that nothing like this happens taking buses thru San Pedro Sula to Tecegulipa or THE Norten Coast Areas.. This happened in Northern Honduras So Man What part MAN?????? OK PRO. Or anyone else post back on this.. Maybe I make a post on this later after watching the repeat of ROJO VIVO.. Maybe Enrique Gratis will have a report on this ON Ultima Hora.. I thinnk Thats ON Univision at 10.30 in Shitcago.. DAMN This Shit Scares The shit out of me.. Hope someone can tell me the safe routes from bad routes too,,, SINCERLY NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
09-21-07, 04:13
http://www.laprensa.hn/ediciones/2007/09/20/una_hora_de_terror

Nibu Raphael
09-21-07, 06:25
OK I watched THE Primero Impacto Reunion YEH Man Scary Shit all of this on camera.. there was no info on this on Univision News with Enrique Gratis.. So That Sucked... YEH This was probably like some local route type bus..YEH Man MIRNA was THE BUS Company.. UMMM Yes A local route this was so not necceserailly a Inter city Route But I guess it was like near LA LIMA where THE Atacck happned but Near LA LIMA that route goes up north on the coast so this scares me too if they ever attack any long distance buses.. I need to know on that.. If I ever go to SAN Pedro I want to take a Bus TO la Cieba plus Trujillo Too.. MY Busty Friend From Roatan said take first class buses With no stops.. PRO Is It THAT BAD??????

Nibu Raphael
09-21-07, 23:16
IS THE BUS Holdups in Honduras that bad??? I did not see nothing new on The News Today for that.. I will try to See ON Univision and Telemundo if they update anything on This.. I am Here Can Anyone post back on this??? THIS IS SOME SCARY SHIT....ANYONE OUT THERE AT ALL??????????? IF SO POST BACK SOMEONE,,,NIBS...

Generous Gent
09-23-07, 21:36
[QUOTE=MY Busty Friend From Roatan said take first class buses With no stops.. PRO Is It THAT BAD??????[/QUOTE]

I have heard of the first class buses going through the same problem, but not as dramatic as the chicken buses appear to experience. Some of these have unmarked vehicles following, incredibly armed and ready for action.

No way I'd even consider taking a chicken bus across that country, and I have friends who do this regularly in Honduras, crossing into Nicaragua and Costa Rica when it's visa time. The chicken bus makes too many stops for me and picks up anybody and everyone.

Last I heard, 2005 statistics were 17,500 murders in Honduras. But most are drug related, gangbanging, etc..and surely, policia ridding the world of a really bad seed or two....

Prolijo
09-24-07, 16:12
the reason to take first class express buses has nothing to do with security. its all about comfort and speed. those buses are much more comfortable. unlike the chicken buses, all of which used to be schoolbuses, the first class buses have comfortable seats spaced far enough apart that you actually have room for your knees. also, not stopping every km to pick-up or drop-off someone means that they're a lot faster (saving an hour or more on many routes). plus real chicken buses are really only used for the really local routes, so to really get anywhere using them you'll probably also have to string together several routes adding even more time waiting for the connections.

for gg's friends if they really were taking the classic chicken buses and not just the normal slightly beatup "express" buses, that means probably taking a bus from tegoose to danli, danli to the border at los manos, the border to ocotel, and ocotel to esteli or whereever else in nicaragua they may be heading. this would easily take the entire day if it didn't even mean having to stay overnight someplace. otoh, even the overpriced ticabus, which is definitely not a chicken bus, can get you all the way from tegoose to managua in under 8 hours for just $23. outfits like transnica will do it for even less than that. and if that is still too expensive there are also relatively inexpensive domestic buses that will make a few stops along the way but which aren't local chicken buses. for example, i forget what the "express" fare was from sps to tegoose but it was well under $5 and i'd imagine the fare for a similar class of service to the border wouldn't be any more than that.

if you're so low on funds that you'd prefer to spend extra hours in discomfort just to save a buck or two. well then, you probably shouldn't be spending the little money you have on prostitutes.

that said, there will still be times when you'll need to take a chicken bus. chicken buses leave more frequently. there may be times when, in order to get somewhere in time to make a certain connection, you'll need to take an earlier slower chicken bus that will still get you there before the later faster express. also, chicken buses cover the more obscure routes where there simply are no fancy express buses. i know nibs has this penchant for visiting those small towns. i can't think of any reason why he or anyone here would want to go to la lima, which is where that reported bus attack took place and is way up in the mountains south of tela. however, for example, i took chicken buses to gracias in southern honduras (from santa rosa) and to valle de angeles near tegoose and i lived to tell about it.

we all hear new stories about children who shoot up their schools, from columbine to virginia tech, but we aren't afraid to go into schools ourselves. we hear reports of failing infrastructure, like what happened in minnesota, but we aren't afraid to drive across the bridges in our own regions which may be in just as much disrepair. we see news stories of horrific car accidents or fires but we aren't afraid to drive cars or go into buildings. and we all hear reports of how widespread the aids virus is amongst prostitutes, but that doesn't stop us from going to see them. the reason is because we know that news media like to report these events because they're dramatic and that is what we like to read about. it doesn't mean that any of these things are so widespread that we need wrap ourselves in some sort of coccoon.

nothing is 100% safe, but i'm telling you that your perceptions of the problems on buses is far greater than the actual risks. thousands and thousands of people in these communities take buses every week without any incident but the newspapers won't cover that. one bus gets robbed in some isolated mountain hamlet where few if any gringos ever go and its front page news. i'd be more afraid if these things were so widespread that they weren't being covered at all. frankly, it is incomprehensible how anyone who has taken buses in places like locombia and mexico or routinely visits dive bars and consorts with hookers would worry about stuff like this. but then there is a lot that is incomprehensible about his posts.

now that the question has been answered again by someone who has ridden these buses himself, you all still probably won't believe me and will ask me yet again. and i could also repeat myself yet again for the third time, but what's the point?

Nibu Raphael
09-25-07, 07:07
YES ON Sundays News Based out of Miami of course with Univision.. Enrique Gratis had an update on that bus incident.. Yeh The Police said and The BUS comany that it was rare Catch The Cops getting these guys good.. Usually these guys rob a lot of buses.. The news report was saying that these small routes in THE North Of San Pedro Sula get robbed a lot.. Man Crazy Shit Man.. Then I Guess in Honduras doing the little offbeat cities looking for Pros Or NON Pro Action is not worth it at all. NO MAN.. Anyways Pro And THE other Dude At least its not as Bad as PRO. Says but Fucked up they robbed that bus in the broad daylight.. What Fucking Assholes.. Yeh Man I will watch my back in Honduras always,,, NIBU FUCKING RAPHAEL....

Prolijo
09-25-07, 14:38
The news report was saying that these small routes in THE North Of San Pedro Sula get robbed a lot.The northern part is supposed to be the most dangerous part RELATIVELY speaking. For THAT area, if you go there, I'd:
a) only take buses that arrive at their destination before dark
b) only take the direct buses rather than the locals that stop at every backwater town and crossroad and
c) stick to the main coastal highway route that runs from SPS through Tela to La Ceiba (I'm not even sure about going on to Trujilo).
The first 2 admonitions are also good advice for the rest of Honduras but not quite as critical elsewhere. The last admonition makes some of the activities near Tela or La Ceiba more difficult to do independently (such as Pico Bonito), so if you want to do those things it might be worth the added price to go with an organized tour, though those will probably be out of YOUR price range. Other activities like white-water rafting on the Rio Cangrejal could probably ONLY be done as part of an organized tour anyway. Last word of advice re: the northern coast: if you run into a Honduran who speaks English just a little too well, steer clear of him. He is probably one of those gangbangers who got deported from a US prison.

At least its not as Bad as PRO. Says.Huh :? You're the only one saying it is bad, not me.

Then I Guess in Honduras doing the little offbeat cities looking for Pros Or NON Pro Action is not worth it at all. .in my experience it is hardly worth looking for Pros Or NON Pro Action in the major cities either. I think Honduras is worth going to for other reasons such as diving in the Bay Islands, exploring the ruins of Copans, hiking in the mountains near La Tigra (near Tegoose), Pico Bonito (near La Ceiba) or Celaque, etc. Of course, you might need to venture into some chicken buses or rickety old boats to get to some of those places :). The chica hunting in Honduras should be just a secondary activity you might just happen to do as long as you are stuck there.

Nibu Raphael
09-26-07, 10:42
o.k. peeps as many of you known i guess i started my mongering with latinas from way back in the 80,s going to tj,mexicali.. then 10 years later i visited mexico shitty and stayed there for 8 months.. yeh i might as well post this what i am asking in the honduras section cause i would say from my looking on dating sites that probably the bustiest woman that are latinas come from central america especially counties like honduras,costa rica and panama.. i am thinking too that the real super gazonga tits can be found in the carribean like in the dominican republic or puerto rico.. i spent most of my latina mongering years in mexico and peru for sure but i would say in those two countries its basically nice medium sized tits not the real small ones like in bolivia or uruguay.. i would say in south america the big ones can be found in colombia and brazil.. if in argentina too only big fake silicone ones.. but argentina gals basically have smaller tits then peruanas for sure.. maybe pro. can help me out on this.. there is now this super busty puertariquena girl called kristina milan.. damn i must come back here just to post her info and website link.. ok man nibs in search of big latina globos...

Nibu Raphael
09-26-07, 10:45
CHECK OUT THIS TO WATCH HER TWO VIDEOS AT www.kristinamilan.net/-7k I hope I Spelt THE LINK Right.. DAMN TO PRO. WHAT Cities in Honduras CAN I Find Big 42 K,s LIKE Kristina??????

Nibu Raphael
09-26-07, 10:50
YOU SAY HERE IN THIS Thread That its safe to travel in good buses in Honduras but now recently in a new post you claim that some Good buses along the coast like going to Trujillo Get robbed.. I thought Trujillo Was A Tourist Destination too.. SO I AM Now Very Confused PRO.. OK Man I must now post that link again of That Busty Karen Milan 21 years old University Student from Puerto rico as the last link I posted Came up another website,, STAY TUNED,,NIBU...
Nibu,
If you've really bussed it all over S. America as you say, then you should already have a pretty good idea what to expect. Travelling around this way is perfectly safe. I don't know about the ferry from Belize to Guatemala, but the bus connections between that part of Guatemala and SPS in Honduras are poor to non-existent. More likely you'd have to hike across the border. It would be much easier to take the ferry directly from Placencia to Puerto Cortés in Honduras and then take a bus from there to SPS.

SPS to Teguc is an easy if somewhat boring ride with many express buses. I did that last month. But if you also want to go to El Salvador before going on to Nicaragua and points south then it makes a lot more sense to go there first and then return to eastern Honduras and Teguc before continuing on. You'll have to pass back through Honduras anyway if you're going on to Nicaragua. And the places you'll probably want to visit in El Salvador are mainly in the western part of the country. So head south from SPS before heading east to Nicaragua.

I don't know about busing between Teguc and El Salvador, but I also happen to have taken buses between San Salvador and SPS (with stops at Santa Rosa and the La Entrada turnoff for the Copans Ruins). The route is very scenic with many possible interesting stops along the way and the easy border crossing at El Poy. Or you could go by way of the Copans Ruins and cross into Guatemala for a detour to Guat City and the action it offers before going on to western El Salvador (Santa Ana and San Salvador). Then you can split up the drive to Teguc if you want with a stopover in San Miguel in eastern El Salvador although I'd probably just do it as a very long day trip.

Nibu Raphael
09-26-07, 10:57
SHIT MAYBE THIS ONE Will work sorry as the last one got you people photo clubs without her info check this then www.bustycats.com/kristan-milan-is-back.html-33k- DAMN HOPE THAT ONE WORKS IF NOT CHECK OUT THIS ONE www.nowthatsarack.com/ - 34k-

Nibu Raphael
09-26-07, 11:28
OK TO PROJILO MAN.. Whats THE Scoop on Finding More Crazy Sex Stuff in Honduras like Swingers Stuff,Private Lesbian Show,A Mistress That is in to Domination,A Girl YOU CAN Dominate and much more stuff??? It Seems Like Honduras is pretty 3rd world in Central america that I Doubt any kind of cool services like What i am talking about is avaible.. I guess I would find my luck for this on www.adultfriendfinder.com or www.alt.com I would say www.bondage.com only For U.S. Action more or less.. Then theres A New Kink site out called www.fling.com but is that a Scam like www.adultcam.com More OR LESS???? UMMM I Am confused on those scams too. I guess Maybe too in SAN Pedro And Tecegulipa There are probably sex shops and even a porn cinema or two.. So Yeh I am looking for stuff on THE WildSide for sure.. So if any damn info on this is out there for Honduras post it too and the info on Huge TITS Too,,,, Sincerly YOUR FRIEND NIBU Raphael....

Prolijo
09-26-07, 22:04
YOU SAY HERE IN THIS Thread That its safe to travel in good buses in Honduras but now recently in a new post you claim that some Good buses along the coast like going to Trujillo Get robbed.NO!!!!! I never claimed that! Read more carefully. What I wrote was that I'm not even sure about going on to Trujilo meaning I don't really know one way or the other about that part. What I was saying in that post was that, IMHO, in general traveling by bus in Honduras was pretty safe but if you absolutely HAVE to worry about bus safety issues then the northern coast, particularly in the more isolated northeast, is the main area that you MIGHT want to be more careful. AND I suggested several measures that you could follow in those areas (as well as elsewhere) to minimize your POTENTIAL risk:
1) Sticking to buses that arrive before dark.
2) Sticking to direct "express" buses whenever possible.
3) And for the RELATIVELY riskier areas like the north stick to routes that travel only on the main highways.

Incidentally, these are also good rules to follow for reasons other than security.

I'll add a few more tips:
1) Get small and discreet padlocks to prevent pilferage of you bags.
2) If you can, keep all your bags with you on the bus, but be prepared to put your main bag in the luggage compartment below the bus by keeping all your most valuable items on you or in your daypack
3) The usual security precautions for whenever out in public - keep bags zipped, no flashy watches or jewelry, items kept in secure pockets or better yet hidden belts, pouches or pockets, etc.
4) Consider getting a pack cover, particularly if you have a fancy looking western backpack, to make your bag look more indescript and also protect it from the elements or greasy compartments.
5) Keep a careful eye on all your belongings at all times but especially when waiting around bus terminals.
6) If you must sleep on a bus, keep your daypack in a way that you will be awakened if someone tries to mess with it (ie never in the headrack or under your seat where it can be accessed from behind).
7) Be friendly to your fellow passengers, oftentimes they'll try to help the gringo out and watch his back by warning him when he's taking foolish risks. But also be cautiously wary. Most people will be very nice, but there will always be the bad apple.

I'm sure I could think up more but these are all good starters.

Nibu Raphael
09-26-07, 22:59
OK PRojilo Great info on Bus Travel for sure.. Yeh Man I hope I can finally Hit Honduras next year.. UMMM SO Far It Likes Like el Salvador layover before Costa Rica And Then Going to Panama and maybe backtracing to Nicaruaga too AS A Buddy of Mine From Shitcago is supoosedly kind of dating The Mayors Daughter of Manugua or folling around with her.. OK Man Just Having The Shits From A Killer Buritto Last Night... Tell Me How THE Food and Drinks are IN Honduras.. I must go now I have to do some errands,, BUT I will be back to post later for sure,,, SINCERLY NIBU Raphael...... P.S. MAN Yeh Give ME# INFO ON What THE Swingers Scene is in Honduras????

Nibu Raphael
09-27-07, 09:37
HI AGAIN TO Projilo and others.. Yes I am still wondering where the best Latin Countries are to Find THE Biggest Latina Knockers.. I mentioned some hunches like thinking THE DR,PR and colombia probably has THE Most Biggest TATAS For Sure.. WAS Just watching a Travel Video on Cuba.. WHAT About there???? HMMMMM Also IN These Countries with THE Huge Latina Tits What cities are The Best to find them??? YES Projilo or others Tell ME where i can Find A Kristina Milan too.. I am also trying to find as much info too on How to contact here.. Sure She has only done two movies but She Must Strip Somewhere in Florida or in Puerto Rico??? Thats Like the Girls from www.ricosworld.com Most of THEM are DR And Carribbean Hookers.. OK Yes Back TO TITS I NEED This info as Much AS possible.. Sometimes it seems like Finding Huge Huge Latina Titties are Hard to find outside of THE U.S. I mean maybe i am saying Crazy Shit But it seems like Probably THE Latinas with The Real Huge Ones are Latina Americans or Imported Latinas with Big Busts coming to The land of oppurtunity or even IN Europe I would say... UMMM Like IN Peru I found that THE REAL Huge TiTTed Latinas Of peru I met were working in Massage Places IN Santiago DE Chile or I recently saw some Huge Knocker Peruanas on Dating sites IN The provinces of THE coast OF PERU.. SO DAMN IT What IS This??? God Revenging Me for being Such a Nice Monger GUY??? Someone Help Me on this for sure.. Maybe My Luck is just Bad on This And I just have A little luck on finding THE BIG ONES.. OK Back TO Kristina Milan where Is she too??? I looked ON MYspace nothing on here... YEH this Sucks... OK I wait for replies,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
09-27-07, 10:57
O.K. I figure I might as well post this here.. I just signed up to www.fling.com DAMN Now to continue you must pay for silver or gold membership even to look at Chicks.. Is this site A Scam Or WHAT??? UMMM I want to Check in to GOLD Membership for the 10 Day trial and maybe continue after the time is up.. Maybe Projilo Can tell Me on this??? UMMM I am also thinking of getting on AIM MSN PLUS FACEBOOK,, ANY INFO ON THIS,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
09-27-07, 11:22
YEH MAN They Claim you can not put in erect photos of your dick....MAN I Got a Big Dick That helps ME to GET LAID With THE BABES... YEH I know Projilo I am Fat Balding BUT AT LEAST A Big Huge 9 Inch Dick And NO Greay Hair At All.. Actually For THE Latinas I am NOT FAT ONLY FOR THE U.S. CUNTS...

Prolijo
09-27-07, 15:30
Nibu, how many times do you have to be taken by these sites before you wise up? Didn't you think it might just be too good to be true that ALL the chicks advertising for flings were superhotties? I guess its only superhotties that need to advertise to get laid and all the homely girls are all set. I seriously doubt that few if any of those girls are for real and you'll ever be able to hook with them. And if any of them ARE real, they're probably only using that site to reel suckers like you in as paying customers for their webcam sites. As for Fling, they lay out a few small hottie thumbnail pics, to lure you in to try and see more. But before you can even get past the first page, you have to register by providing your e-mail address. They need that so they can load your box up with Viagra and penis enlargement SPAM and, even more importantly for them, notifications of responses of hotties claiming to be incredibly turned on by your BLANK Fling profile. Of course, they're hoping that you'll want to see what those girls that are mailing you have to say and to check out their profiles. Unfortunately, by just simply registering for the site you still can't see anything but the thumbnails and abbreviated profiles and definitely can't access their messaging. To do anything more, you've got to pay (and not forget to cancel within the short trial window or you'll really get nailed). The whole thing is a suckers game, but its your money.

BTW, there is a good reason why you're having so much trouble finding chicas with tits like Kristina Milan. The girl is a FREAK! Normal girls don't have tits that huge.

Nibu Raphael
09-27-07, 15:37
THANKS DUDE BUT YOU Make it all seem very damn scary.. Projilo downplayed it all and I think HE is Damn Right AND all HE Said thats For sure on that.. Anyways GG Stop Lurking and post here more in this section as Its only ME AND PRO HERE FOR NOW,,, Sincerly NIBU...
I have heard of the first class buses going through the same problem, but not as dramatic as the chicken buses appear to experience. Some of these have unmarked vehicles following, incredibly armed and ready for action.

No way I'd even consider taking a chicken bus across that country, and I have friends who do this regularly in Honduras, crossing into Nicaragua and Costa Rica when it's visa time. The chicken bus makes too many stops for me and picks up anybody and everyone.

Last I heard, 2005 statistics were 17,500 murders in Honduras. But most are drug related, gangbanging, etc..and surely, policia ridding the world of a really bad seed or two....

Nibu Raphael
09-27-07, 16:20
ok man you seem to know better then gg on this.. look in to the trujillo route if you get a chance on safety,, thanks,,, nibu...
the reason to take first class express buses has nothing to do with security. its all about comfort and speed. those buses are much more comfortable. unlike the chicken buses, all of which used to be schoolbuses, the first class buses have comfortable seats spaced far enough apart that you actually have room for your knees. also, not stopping every km to pick-up or drop-off someone means that they're a lot faster (saving an hour or more on many routes). plus real chicken buses are really only used for the really local routes, so to really get anywhere using them you'll probably also have to string together several routes adding even more time waiting for the connections.

for gg's friends if they really were taking the classic chicken buses and not just the normal slightly beatup "express" buses, that means probably taking a bus from tegoose to danli, danli to the border at los manos, the border to ocotel, and ocotel to esteli or whereever else in nicaragua they may be heading. this would easily take the entire day if it didn't even mean having to stay overnight someplace. otoh, even the overpriced ticabus, which is definitely not a chicken bus, can get you all the way from tegoose to managua in under 8 hours for just $23. outfits like transnica will do it for even less than that. and if that is still too expensive there are also relatively inexpensive domestic buses that will make a few stops along the way but which aren't local chicken buses. for example, i forget what the "express" fare was from sps to tegoose but it was well under $5 and i'd imagine the fare for a similar class of service to the border wouldn't be any more than that.

if you're so low on funds that you'd prefer to spend extra hours in discomfort just to save a buck or two. well then, you probably shouldn't be spending the little money you have on prostitutes.

that said, there will still be times when you'll need to take a chicken bus. chicken buses leave more frequently. there may be times when, in order to get somewhere in time to make a certain connection, you'll need to take an earlier slower chicken bus that will still get you there before the later faster express. also, chicken buses cover the more obscure routes where there simply are no fancy express buses. i know nibs has this penchant for visiting those small towns. i can't think of any reason why he or anyone here would want to go to la lima, which is where that reported bus attack took place and is way up in the mountains south of tela. however, for example, i took chicken buses to gracias in southern honduras (from santa rosa) and to valle de angeles near tegoose and i lived to tell about it.

we all hear new stories about children who shoot up their schools, from columbine to virginia tech, but we aren't afraid to go into schools ourselves. we hear reports of failing infrastructure, like what happened in minnesota, but we aren't afraid to drive across the bridges in our own regions which may be in just as much disrepair. we see news stories of horrific car accidents or fires but we aren't afraid to drive cars or go into buildings. and we all hear reports of how widespread the aids virus is amongst prostitutes, but that doesn't stop us from going to see them. the reason is because we know that news media like to report these events because they're dramatic and that is what we like to read about. it doesn't mean that any of these things are so widespread that we need wrap ourselves in some sort of coccoon.

nothing is 100% safe, but i'm telling you that your perceptions of the problems on buses is far greater than the actual risks. thousands and thousands of people in these communities take buses every week without any incident but the newspapers won't cover that. one bus gets robbed in some isolated mountain hamlet where few if any gringos ever go and its front page news. i'd be more afraid if these things were so widespread that they weren't being covered at all. frankly, it is incomprehensible how anyone who has taken buses in places like locombia and mexico or routinely visits dive bars and consorts with hookers would worry about stuff like this. but then there is a lot that is incomprehensible about his posts.

now that the question has been answered again by someone who has ridden these buses himself, you all still probably won't believe me and will ask me yet again. and i could also repeat myself yet again for the third time, but what's the point?

Nibu Raphael
09-29-07, 10:24
DUDE PROJILO THOSE ARE KNOCKS AND Come on When I Go on sites like Badoo,Myspace,Hi 5 or others the Girls in PR are usually pretty stacked same in THE DR,Honduras,Ecuador and Colombia.. IN Peru I usually find in MySppace NO Stackers like that.. VERY DAMN RARE.. I think in Hi 5 once And Badoo.com I found some Heavy Stackers like that.. ONE time in Peru I found one in Badoo I think Real Damn Busty kind of like Kristan But then When she WAS ON MSN Hotmail She Got surgery for her HUGE HUGE knockers and Went to like 36 C.. DAMN MAN.. I think THE British Jewish PORNO BABE Nilli Willis also deflated her TITS to tits like 34 CS.. SHIT if Kristan would do that a WASTE Too.. Sorry PROjilo I guess You like them small,,NIBU...

Generous Gent
09-29-07, 16:49
Ladrones are everywhere; this is a fulltime job. Safety is an issue as far as i am concerned. Not overly cautious, but just common sense. Visiting a couple times a year is great, but try living there; you'll understand. fact of the matter is they know you have money and something of value in that backpack and someone is going to do whatever it takes separating you from this.

It doesn't mean it is going to happen. It's the possibilty, and the possibility is real. Over 100,000 pandilleros in a country not too much larger than the state of Louisiana? Fujica!! The odds of one or more of them on the same bus is real. Again, it like rolling dice and sometimes it comes up boxcars. We are not stupid; common sense goes a long way. Whatever your own measure of safety is what counts.

Projilo mentioned 'express' buses, and Tupsa may be just that along with the bus to trujillo. But it stops for anyone flagging them down in the road and this is not an express bus to me. An express is a Hedman Alas or Christani bus going from point a to point b without any stops. Tupsa may be like a direct flight; you get there, but with stops.

But you are correct - I should post a little more often...

THANKS DUDE BUT YOU Make it all seem very damn scary.. Projilo downplayed it all and I think HE is Damn Right AND all HE Said thats For sure on that.. Anyways GG Stop Lurking and post here more in this section as Its only ME AND PRO HERE FOR NOW,,, Sincerly NIBU...

Prolijo
09-30-07, 21:57
I agree that safety is an issue (never said it wasn't) and security IS a fulltime job in the sense that when you're out and about you always have to be alert and cognizant of potential dangers. However what is common sense and what is being overly cautious is clearly subject to a difference of opinion. Do you play it completely safe and simply avoid busing in Honduras (or even going to Honduras altogether) because it is "so dangerous" or do you understand that there is some level of risk in everything we do and practice some interim level of safety, like following common-sense precautions such as the one's I laid out earlier?

I can respect GG's position as there are real grounds for being at least somewhat concerned about the level of crime there. But that is just GG's personal reaction to the perceived level of risk (as is my own personal reaction reflective of mine). OTOH, as GG already mentioned, there are several other people he knows that also live in the country full-time who seem to be more than willing to take the chicken buses from Tegoose into Nicaragua. So clearly there are many, including many who visit more than just "a couple times a year", that don't share his reaction.

BTW, I'd also like to know where he got that "100,000 pandilleros" statistic, that amounts to about 1 in 75 people. The statistic I have heard is 100,000 GANG members throughout ALL of CA.

Regarding the "express" buses, GG is absolutely right that the term "express" buses is usually used very loosely. However, even a semi-express bus is a better shot than a local. Yes, they make stops but not nearly as much as the real locals. Typically, they fill up after just a few stops on the way out of the city and make relatively few stops after that. And, when they do stop to take on additional passengers, its usually only for those who are going all the way to the final destination (and paying the relevant fare), at least after a certain point in the trip. Finally, they also don't usually drive off the main highways into the towns themselves, which can really delay the trip. Basically, whatever you want to call them or semantically argue whether they are true "Expresses", "Expresses" are scheduled to take much less time to cover a given distance and they wouldn't be able to do that if they stopped nearly as often as the locals. But anyone who has taken buses all over South America and Mexico, should already have discovered the truth about "express buses".

That said, GG's advice about taking more truly express buses is probably a good one for the relatively more dangerous areas like the north coast the true express buses like Hedman Alas would definitely be a much safe bet. Unfortunately, Hedman Alas only goes as far as La Ceiba, which is one reason why I said I wasn't so sure about going on to Trujilo. I don't know anything about Christani.

Nibu Raphael
10-01-07, 02:57
DAMN LOOKS LIKE I AM Confused.. THEN WHATS THE TRUE STory here??? Seems LIKE PRO. Says one thing and GG The other.. SO NOW I AM DAMN Confused.. Whats This ON THE North Coast Being Dangerous??? What is that another big part of the problem Where Gangbangers are??? I Mean Who is Right or Wrong on this???? THE Security Situation that BAD??? THE Government of Honduras can not do anything on this for tourism??? What about THE US Government doing somethiong on this??? I mean These MARA ASSHOLES WERE Born in THE Barrios of EAST LA??? RIGHT??? Yeh Man Thats Fucked UP.. SO Where Actually IS The Mara Situation worse????

Prolijo
10-01-07, 14:55
Of course you're confused. What else is new? Its quite simple really. Like so many areas, this is not a black or white, yes or no situation. There are different opinions on the issue and no one is exactly right or wrong. You;kk need to make the call for yourself.

The US gov't IS doing something about it. They are deporting the foreign born (but trained on the US streets & prisons) gangbangers from our jails and sending them back to Central America. Once there they are someone elses problem. What else can the US govt do? We've got our hands full dealing with the "gangbangers" in Iraq.

The Honduran gov't IS also doing something about it. Or at least as much as their extremely limited budget allows. Under Honduran law guys can be arrested simply for belonging to a gang, showing gang tats or wearing gang colors. That would never fly in this ACLU country of ours. The problem in Honduras is that they can't lock up everybody and the limited number of jails that they have are already overflowing.

The TRUTH is that crime in Honduras IS extremely bad. We all agree on that. The disagreement between GG and me is in what the PROBABILITY is of YOU STILL becoming a victim IF you take at least a few basic precautions to PARTIALLY minimize your risk. GG says that even doing THAT taking buses other than perhaps those of the major international carriers such as Hedman Alas, Tica Bus, TransNica etc. is STILL too dangerous. I'm saying that while you can NEVER eliminate ALL risk short of not going to Honduras altogether (after all, crime also occurs in other circumstances in Honduras besides just on buses), you CAN reduce the level of risk down to "acceptable" levels. At least those levels would be acceptable for me, and should also be acceptable for anyone who was willing to ride on buses in a place like Locombia. What is acceptable risk to you or GG or anyone else only each of you can answer.

Generous Gent
10-01-07, 15:51
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A34589-2004May17.html

True, Hedman Alas only goes to Ceiba. beyond this there are tupsa's and a so-called Trujillo express bus. Can't miss this one, it stands out as a bus from a 50's flick and colorful at that.

It's all a matter of common sense and personal safety issues. Whatever you're comfortable with. We are running amok in a third world country and we accept the unexpected at some level. My preference is Hedman Alas. I say tomato and you say tomahto. But going into some out-of-the-way-off-the-beaten-path type of place where the law is some alcoholic/drug dealer who has the bigger gun or machete isn't quite on my list of things to do.

Now the gang statistics...I am enclosing a link that is sort of outdated. Earlier this year Mel was complaining to that idiot-son-of-an-asshole (Bush) that the US was sending far too many deportees to Honduras. The plane arrived carrying 150 deportees, and mostly gang members 2-3 times a week. In June, almost 1400 were returned to Tegucigalpa and Honduras decided it was time to change their immigration policy. According to what I heard on television before returning to the states, anyone whose visa has expired can be deported and immigration will enforce this policy. I have not however, heard that anyone has been deported.

But all in all, short of a civil war breaking out, nothing will stop me from living here... and I have been coming for over 30 years.

Generous Gent
10-01-07, 16:04
Not exactly...the Hedman Alas has a vehicle which follows them and this is loaded with guns. I would not hesitate boarding this bus going anywhere in C.A.

A short while ago, a Hedman bus enroute from Ceiba to San pedro Sula was bushwhacked and everyone was forced off the bus, stripped of belongings and clothing, and left out there. Fortunately no one was shot or killed; but this is always a possibility, although not probable. It is doubtful this will happen again because the company has countermeasures in effect.

The TRUTH is that crime in Honduras IS extremely bad. We all agree on that. The disagreement between GG and me is in what the PROBABILITY is of YOU STILL becoming a victim IF you take at least a few basic precautions to PARTIALLY minimize your risk. GG says that even doing THAT taking buses other than perhaps those of the major international carriers such as Hedman Alas, Tica Bus, TransNica etc. is STILL too dangerous. answer.

Generous Gent
10-01-07, 16:16
DAMN LOOKS LIKE I AM Confused.. Yeh Man Thats Fucked UP.. SO Where Actually IS The Mara Situation worse????

The highest concentration of these gangbangers is San pedro Sula and Tegucigalpa, although there are many in Ceiba as well. I remember a guy living in Buffalo who could not return becuase he had to pay a 'tribute' to go home.

San Judas is loaded with them...Progresso, Choloma, and other surburbs of the larger cities. Tela has them, Danli, jutiapa, Tocoaa, Olanchito and probably every city in honduras. Pull up the successo section of La Prensa online and read. Again, I am not attempting to promote an argument; it's just common sense and knowledge.

On the east coast of the states (New jersey, etc.), the Mara's are using machetes to butcher rival gangmembers. Knowing that these psychos are being deported back to honduras.....call me a chickenshit, but I'd play it safe....

Prolijo
10-01-07, 19:00
now the gang statistics...i am enclosing a link that is sort of outdated.that is interesting even though it is over 3 years old. here is another news link from 3 weeks ago: http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=30163. it is interesting that this recent article cites the gang population in all of central america at just 100,000 while your article from 3 years ago said there were already that many just in honduras. one would think that if they'd been deporting gangmembers from the us at the same rate you said they were in june for that entire time (as you seem to suggest) since the time that article was published then there'd be 50,000+ even more gangmembers in honduras than the 100,000 you stated and yet this latest article suggests not only that the numbers haven't increased but that the gang population for all of ca combined is still "only" 100,000. which one is right? have that many gang members been killed during that time? are all the gangmembers in honduras and if so why isn't the us deporting any gangmembers to el salvador where ms-13 got its start? or maybe none of these statistics are really all that reliable. i noticed that neither article provides the source of their numbers.

there are no shortage of sensational stories that one could find. despite gringos being obvious targets, the vast bulk of the violence is directed not at any of us but rather at rival gang members, people caught up in the drug trade, and the poor hondurans (and salvadoreans, guatamalans, nicaraguans etc.) that live, work and travel in close proximity to these assholes. anecdotal stories, usually 2nd hand, of things happening really do little to tell anyone what their actual risk might be. that guy from buffalo was he someone you knew or somebody you heard about? and what were his circumstances? presumably he was a long time resident of honduras and not a onet-ime visitor passing through over just a week or two. how many times prior to that had he been the victim of crime? and what about the people you actually know personally? all those guys that you said were taking chicken buses to nicaragua. how many times have they made that trip and how many times have they been robbed?

i'm not suggesting that a nibu taking buses in honduras faces no risk at all. what i'm saying is that each person has to ask themselves, how far they have to go to bring their level of risk down to acceptable levels. i'm not going to "run amok" hopping on and off local chicken buses with a flashy red, white and blue jansport rucksack that i picked up at rei and a $1000 laptop computer peeking out of an unzipped pouch. i carry nothing but (usually dirty) clothes in my nondescript backpack and a relatively cheap camera (no laptop or similar expensive gear) and maybe $100 in cash (enough to cover me for the next 2-3 days) on my person as well as a carefully hidden cancellable credit card with a loss limit and i've never lost even any of that. so i feel reasonably comfortable with that. but i also agree with gg. "whatever you're comfortable with....we accept the unexpected at some level.... i say tomato and you say tomahto. "

Generous Gent
10-01-07, 21:24
We may be splitting hairs...

The friend from buffalo was Honduran; has a house, but couldn't afford to take the bus and pay tribute daily. That's the general idea though, they invade the small pueblos where they control it. Drugs, activity, etc... no one and no police to bother them. As we believe there is safety in numbers, surely they do as well.

The trip via bus to Nicaragua up to a couple years ago was fairly simple. Some still take this venture, and some do not. Most use the Hedman Alas for the usual reasons, but now it's Costa Rica because of the C4. One friend in particular was jacked. Now he overstays his visa in Honduras and rather pay the fine. I guess it takes that one experience to change our way of thinking.

A very good friend of mine who owns a home in El Pino was recently jacked with a friend who visited from the states. These are big men; 6'4 and 6'6, 240#'s, ex military, mid 30's.... you get the general idea. As they were leaving Pico Bonito park at noontime on a weekday, they were jacked by two kids on bicycles brandishing handguns.

They were ordered to lay on the ground, and did so without hesitation. As they emptied their pockets, my friend asked in fluent Spanish if they could please leave the keys and debit/credit cards whereas these are basically useless to the ladrones. The kid put the gun to his head and told him to shut up or he would blow his head off.

Anyhow.....these youngsters worked in the pineapple fields of Santana, and they were on their lunch hour. Business being so good, they again robbed two more people the next morning. Ultimately they were shot and killed; these idiots are fishing, and won't stop until the fish stop biting.

A public place....on the highway...all I am saying is that ladrones and their victims are crimes of opportunity. You can take all the precautions in the world, but if the opportunity arises, these chili peppers are going to take it. Additionally, with overcrowding of jails, they'll do maybe 2-5 years anyhow. Especially if it was a gringo - he could afford to lose that money in the first place and this punk is trying to buy tortillas and frijoles for mama.

And finally, I think there was a total of 6 Americans killed this year. Total crime against Americans would be significantly higher, but in a country with 17,000 murders a year (2005 - mostly gang/drug related), it's a good number.

Nibu has the most post's of anyone and he knows the ropes. He's going to be just fine....

Do you by chance live in Honduras too, or just well traveled?

Prolijo
10-02-07, 01:18
And finally, I think there was a total of 6 Americans killed this year. Total crime against Americans would be significantly higher, but in a country with 17,000 murders a year (2005 - mostly gang/drug related), it's a good number.

Nibu has the most post's of anyone and he knows the ropes. He's going to be just fine....

Do you by chance live in Honduras too, or just well traveled?6 americans is still 6 too many, but is hardly a number that would make me worry too much even with the relative dearth of americans in Honduras. Like you said, most of the real violence is gang and drug related and the odds of being killed still aren't that great at all. Of course, getting robbed might be an other story. Stay there long enough or even live there and the odds will undoubtedly catch up to you at some point no matter what precautions you take. Passing through on a bus over the course of a couple of weeks, again taking reasonable precautions, and the odds are nothing will happen but they ARE still there. As I said before, I take precautions whereever I go and even then there are circumstances where I won't take local chicken buses (as much out of convenience as out of security concerns). I don't know how tight a budget Nibu is on but when you're talking about a cost of only $10 or so for a major carrier vs. a few bucks less for a chicken bus, most of us can afford the relatively small added cost for the much greater convenience comfort AND security.

OTOH, if one's money really was that tight, one probably wouldn't have so much on them to lose. As it is I try to carry as little as possible and if accosted would just give it up, like your friends did, rather than risk something worse than simple robbery (e.g becoming part of those murder statistics). Another tip I'd have is if you do go to these outlying areas like Pico Bonito near La Ceiba or La Tigra near Tegoose, you have even less reason to bring much to lose. I'd use a safe hotel in a city or larger town as your base and even if leaving for overnight, leave most of your stuff (including any keys or credit card) locked safely away back in your room or in a locked bag with the hotel manager. Of course, this also assumes you're not staying in some fleabag hotel with shady management and crackerjack locks. I have a pretty solid combo-lock on my bag, which wouldn't prevent someone from cutting into the bag or walking off with it but does prevent pilfering. I then bring only just enough cash for my outing and, of course a camera and perhaps a few clothes if I'm going overnight. Of that I'd mainly hate to lose my $100 digital camera and the pictures contained with in it, but could at least live with that if that were all it was.

No, I don't live in Honduras. I'm just relatively well traveled though not nearly as well traveled as Nibu and my answer to his question was largely tailored to his unique experience. Anyone who has traveled successfully by bus through places like Colombia has absolutely nothing extra to fear in Honduras. Besides, if all my advice fails him, Nibu could just be Nibu and most people would give him a wide berth. ;)

Generous Gent
10-02-07, 13:14
About a year or so ago there was a discussion about safes, hiding money, etc., on the La Ceiba board. A hotel in Ceiba which offered a safe in the room was determined not to be so safe. Many people were ripped off, and one friend in particular was taken for $1900 of the $2100 he had in the safe. Management was not responsible, however practically two years later it was discovered that a key (no pun intended) employee was entering and opening the safe and removing valuables.

I have learned a lesson from my friend robbed outside Pico Bonito. If we are in a foreign country and are robbed, what do we do? This guy lives there, and lost everything and although the loss of money is a hardship, it can be replaced.

Try this without passports, driver license, ATM cards, creditcards, etc. Without any ID, you can do absolutely nothing. Fortunately, he had (all of us do this) a creditcard sized copy of his passport which is ideal ID and following the law. We are expected to carry our 'passport' at all times, but try putting that in your back pocket and notice the condition after a couple months. And that US passport is good as gold on the market. A copy is less than a buck.

Anyhow, with this, he was able to obtain funds from his Liempira account at the bank. Any monthly funds deposited in the USA he can not accessed without the ATM card. Imagine if you had to pay a hotel bill prior to departure - you would most certainly find yourself on the way to the carcel. And departure tax - you would become another "Expat" quickly, if not unwillingly.

The Latinos are targets along the gulf coast (US) because they are not using banks for all the money they earn working construction after Katrina. Thieves know they are basically 'walking' ATM's, and help themselves to a hefty withdrawal. I'd imagine the thinking is about the same in Latin countries and foreigners (US, Canada, etc.) are not using banks.

A small amount of cash on hand is always best, and good common sense. But losing those cards....deep doo-doo.

I live in Ceiba, but am back in the states hoping to finalize a property dispute with this ***** I just divorced. Trust me, you never want to marry one of these Chili peppers. Once they are Americanized....

[QUOTE=Prolijo]I'd use a safe hotel in a city or larger town as your base and even if leaving for overnight, leave most of your stuff (including any keys or credit card) locked safely away back in your room or in a locked bag with the hotel manager. Of course, this also assumes you're not staying in some fleabag hotel with shady management and crackerjack locks..QUOTE]

Nibu Raphael
10-07-07, 22:10
OK Projilo YEH I Signed up a profile to this site but IF I want to contact THE Girls I must pay up.. Yeh They have like a trial 10 day thing But You must cancel it before the expiration time is up.. Should I Check out this SITE???
Nibu, how many times do you have to be taken by these sites before you wise up? Didn't you think it might just be too good to be true that ALL the chicks advertising for flings were superhotties? I guess its only superhotties that need to advertise to get laid and all the homely girls are all set. I seriously doubt that few if any of those girls are for real and you'll ever be able to hook with them. And if any of them ARE real, they're probably only using that site to reel suckers like you in as paying customers for their webcam sites. As for Fling, they lay out a few small hottie thumbnail pics, to lure you in to try and see more. But before you can even get past the first page, you have to register by providing your e-mail address. They need that so they can load your box up with Viagra and penis enlargement SPAM and, even more importantly for them, notifications of responses of hotties claiming to be incredibly turned on by your BLANK Fling profile. Of course, they're hoping that you'll want to see what those girls that are mailing you have to say and to check out their profiles. Unfortunately, by just simply registering for the site you still can't see anything but the thumbnails and abbreviated profiles and definitely can't access their messaging. To do anything more, you've got to pay (and not forget to cancel within the short trial window or you'll really get nailed). The whole thing is a suckers game, but its your money.

BTW, there is a good reason why you're having so much trouble finding chicas with tits like Kristina Milan. The girl is a FREAK! Normal girls don't have tits that huge.

Prolijo
10-08-07, 01:19
Jesus, Nibu, can't you read? I think I already pretty well answered your question about whether I think it's really worth checking it out.
Didn't you think it might just be too good to be true that ALL the chicks advertising for flings were superhotties? I guess its only superhotties that need to advertise to get laid and all the homely girls are all set. I seriously doubt that few if any of those girls are for real and you'll ever be able to hook with them. And if any of them ARE real, they're probably only using that site to reel suckers like you in as paying customers for their webcam sites. ...The whole thing is a suckers game, but its your money.

Nibu Raphael
10-10-07, 17:01
I Here YOU Pro. But I just wanted to know if Fling was that BAD.. I got ripped for like over 4 months on this BS Site Called lustydesires.com So I was just wondering if Fling is that BAD?????

Nibu Raphael
10-12-07, 19:51
HI I Have asked this many times before but no one seems to have a clue on how to answer me.. i am confused on this Honduras,colombia,Brazil,Panama,DR,Puerto Rico??? Also What are THE Best Cities in these countrys for Finding Huge TATAS??? I Need as Much info on This AS possible.. A Big Butt And Big Bush I love too.. But NO Busch Berr Busch Stadium or George BushSHIT,,, HA HA HA,,,, Anyways I am serious on This... Huge Tits Rule.. I love them so much.. Anyways Not Sure Why I love Huge TITS.. Is it cause I was Breastfeeded?? Is It Cause I have A Big Uncurcumsized Cock??? Yeh I should of been a Porno Star But Am out of shape and almost 40.. Yeh I am ranting and raving here But Man Big Breasts Rule.. Also I love Huge Areolas on a Chick Too.. I love Latinas,Black Girls And whites Even Some Hinduas And Paki Babes Are Top heavy Same with Some Asian Girls But Again I need info here on Where to Find Huge Latina TITS... I have Had Contacts of Huge Meaty Babes From Like Puerto Rico on www.sexyono.com www.sexymetro.com www.sexybeta.com Yeh Mostly PR Babes... So My Finding is So Far I think The Biggest Latina Titties are from Puerto Rico.. I would love to go there But Damn It I here Huge TITTIES IN Honduras too And Man Way More Cheaper Then Puerto Rico Thats a Fact Man.. Also in PR THE Dollar What is it IN Honduras??? THE Lempira I think??? Is there also still a good exchane rate with The Lempira too THE Dollar??? OK MAN Then Get Back TO ME ON THIS PEOPLE,,,NIBS...

Nibu Raphael
10-12-07, 19:52
SO IS It That Fucking BAD IN Honduras???
Ladrones are everywhere; this is a fulltime job. Safety is an issue as far as i am concerned. Not overly cautious, but just common sense. Visiting a couple times a year is great, but try living there; you'll understand. fact of the matter is they know you have money and something of value in that backpack and someone is going to do whatever it takes separating you from this.

It doesn't mean it is going to happen. It's the possibilty, and the possibility is real. Over 100,000 pandilleros in a country not too much larger than the state of Louisiana? Fujica!! The odds of one or more of them on the same bus is real. Again, it like rolling dice and sometimes it comes up boxcars. We are not stupid; common sense goes a long way. Whatever your own measure of safety is what counts.

Projilo mentioned 'express' buses, and Tupsa may be just that along with the bus to trujillo. But it stops for anyone flagging them down in the road and this is not an express bus to me. An express is a Hedman Alas or Christani bus going from point a to point b without any stops. Tupsa may be like a direct flight; you get there, but with stops.

But you are correct - I should post a little more often...

Nibu Raphael
10-12-07, 19:53
THAT SCARY PROJILO???? DAMN I Still want to visit Honduras But is it still That Fucked up in Honduras????
I agree that safety is an issue (never said it wasn't) and security IS a fulltime job in the sense that when you're out and about you always have to be alert and cognizant of potential dangers. However what is common sense and what is being overly cautious is clearly subject to a difference of opinion. Do you play it completely safe and simply avoid busing in Honduras (or even going to Honduras altogether) because it is "so dangerous" or do you understand that there is some level of risk in everything we do and practice some interim level of safety, like following common-sense precautions such as the one's I laid out earlier?

I can respect GG's position as there are real grounds for being at least somewhat concerned about the level of crime there. But that is just GG's personal reaction to the perceived level of risk (as is my own personal reaction reflective of mine). OTOH, as GG already mentioned, there are several other people he knows that also live in the country full-time who seem to be more than willing to take the chicken buses from Tegoose into Nicaragua. So clearly there are many, including many who visit more than just "a couple times a year", that don't share his reaction.

BTW, I'd also like to know where he got that "100,000 pandilleros" statistic, that amounts to about 1 in 75 people. The statistic I have heard is 100,000 GANG members throughout ALL of CA.

Regarding the "express" buses, GG is absolutely right that the term "express" buses is usually used very loosely. However, even a semi-express bus is a better shot than a local. Yes, they make stops but not nearly as much as the real locals. Typically, they fill up after just a few stops on the way out of the city and make relatively few stops after that. And, when they do stop to take on additional passengers, its usually only for those who are going all the way to the final destination (and paying the relevant fare), at least after a certain point in the trip. Finally, they also don't usually drive off the main highways into the towns themselves, which can really delay the trip. Basically, whatever you want to call them or semantically argue whether they are true "Expresses", "Expresses" are scheduled to take much less time to cover a given distance and they wouldn't be able to do that if they stopped nearly as often as the locals. But anyone who has taken buses all over South America and Mexico, should already have discovered the truth about "express buses".

That said, GG's advice about taking more truly express buses is probably a good one for the relatively more dangerous areas like the north coast the true express buses like Hedman Alas would definitely be a much safe bet. Unfortunately, Hedman Alas only goes as far as La Ceiba, which is one reason why I said I wasn't so sure about going on to Trujilo. I don't know anything about Christani.

Nibu Raphael
10-17-07, 01:48
O.K. NO one has any updates on Whats Going on here??? Yeh Man Did THE Dollar Sliding affecting Mongering in Honduras at all??? Whats THE Outlook on Violence in Honduras in 2008????????

Nibu Raphael
10-17-07, 17:59
YEH Projilo Man THE Fascist USSA Goverment IS Fucked.. Why They Let The Gangbangers LET GO??? THIS SUCKS BIGTIME....
Of course you're confused. What else is new? Its quite simple really. Like so many areas, this is not a black or white, yes or no situation. There are different opinions on the issue and no one is exactly right or wrong. You;kk need to make the call for yourself.

The US gov't IS doing something about it. They are deporting the foreign born (but trained on the US streets & prisons) gangbangers from our jails and sending them back to Central America. Once there they are someone elses problem. What else can the US govt do? We've got our hands full dealing with the "gangbangers" in Iraq.

The Honduran gov't IS also doing something about it. Or at least as much as their extremely limited budget allows. Under Honduran law guys can be arrested simply for belonging to a gang, showing gang tats or wearing gang colors. That would never fly in this ACLU country of ours. The problem in Honduras is that they can't lock up everybody and the limited number of jails that they have are already overflowing.

The TRUTH is that crime in Honduras IS extremely bad. We all agree on that. The disagreement between GG and me is in what the PROBABILITY is of YOU STILL becoming a victim IF you take at least a few basic precautions to PARTIALLY minimize your risk. GG says that even doing THAT taking buses other than perhaps those of the major international carriers such as Hedman Alas, Tica Bus, TransNica etc. is STILL too dangerous. I'm saying that while you can NEVER eliminate ALL risk short of not going to Honduras altogether (after all, crime also occurs in other circumstances in Honduras besides just on buses), you CAN reduce the level of risk down to "acceptable" levels. At least those levels would be acceptable for me, and should also be acceptable for anyone who was willing to ride on buses in a place like Locombia. What is acceptable risk to you or GG or anyone else only each of you can answer.

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 02:14
HA BUSH IS An Asshole But Yeh Those Maras Did They not start under THE Reagan Administration??? Yeh Fucked UP Our Government Created Al Quaidea AND THE MARAS,,, FUCKED UP SHIT MAN....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A34589-2004May17.html

True, Hedman Alas only goes to Ceiba. beyond this there are tupsa's and a so-called Trujillo express bus. Can't miss this one, it stands out as a bus from a 50's flick and colorful at that.

It's all a matter of common sense and personal safety issues. Whatever you're comfortable with. We are running amok in a third world country and we accept the unexpected at some level. My preference is Hedman Alas. I say tomato and you say tomahto. But going into some out-of-the-way-off-the-beaten-path type of place where the law is some alcoholic/drug dealer who has the bigger gun or machete isn't quite on my list of things to do.

Now the gang statistics...I am enclosing a link that is sort of outdated. Earlier this year Mel was complaining to that idiot-son-of-an-asshole (Bush) that the US was sending far too many deportees to Honduras. The plane arrived carrying 150 deportees, and mostly gang members 2-3 times a week. In June, almost 1400 were returned to Tegucigalpa and Honduras decided it was time to change their immigration policy. According to what I heard on television before returning to the states, anyone whose visa has expired can be deported and immigration will enforce this policy. I have not however, heard that anyone has been deported.

But all in all, short of a civil war breaking out, nothing will stop me from living here... and I have been coming for over 30 years.

Mister Ecua
10-19-07, 02:15
Yo Raphel,

I remember you saying that you usually check out myspace and what not. A good place to look is hi5.com, you will find mostly latinos from central and south america there. Last night I sent about 60 girls messages and told them I was coming tomorrow and I got 47 replies within 9 hours. Not bad, now all I got to do is choose the best looking ones only thing is that you have to have a pic or they probably won't reply. Some good looks on hi5, check it out if you haven't already.

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 02:33
GG MAN so What Security Measures Has Hedman Done about this??? Did This Robbery Happen to IN the Daytime?????
Not exactly...the Hedman Alas has a vehicle which follows them and this is loaded with guns. I would not hesitate boarding this bus going anywhere in C.A.

A short while ago, a Hedman bus enroute from Ceiba to San pedro Sula was bushwhacked and everyone was forced off the bus, stripped of belongings and clothing, and left out there. Fortunately no one was shot or killed; but this is always a possibility, although not probable. It is doubtful this will happen again because the company has countermeasures in effect.

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 08:21
ok guys so is this risk evaluation still high??? whats the new updates on this??? if anyone can post it gg or projilo whoever i wait here,,,nibs.
that is interesting even though it is over 3 years old. here is another news link from 3 weeks ago: http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=30163. it is interesting that this recent article cites the gang population in all of central america at just 100,000 while your article from 3 years ago said there were already that many just in honduras. one would think that if they'd been deporting gangmembers from the us at the same rate you said they were in june for that entire time (as you seem to suggest) since the time that article was published then there'd be 50,000+ even more gangmembers in honduras than the 100,000 you stated and yet this latest article suggests not only that the numbers haven't increased but that the gang population for all of ca combined is still "only" 100,000. which one is right? have that many gang members been killed during that time? are all the gangmembers in honduras and if so why isn't the us deporting any gangmembers to el salvador where ms-13 got its start? or maybe none of these statistics are really all that reliable. i noticed that neither article provides the source of their numbers.

there are no shortage of sensational stories that one could find. despite gringos being obvious targets, the vast bulk of the violence is directed not at any of us but rather at rival gang members, people caught up in the drug trade, and the poor hondurans (and salvadoreans, guatamalans, nicaraguans etc.) that live, work and travel in close proximity to these assholes. anecdotal stories, usually 2nd hand, of things happening really do little to tell anyone what their actual risk might be. that guy from buffalo was he someone you knew or somebody you heard about? and what were his circumstances? presumably he was a long time resident of honduras and not a onet-ime visitor passing through over just a week or two. how many times prior to that had he been the victim of crime? and what about the people you actually know personally? all those guys that you said were taking chicken buses to nicaragua. how many times have they made that trip and how many times have they been robbed?

i'm not suggesting that a nibu taking buses in honduras faces no risk at all. what i'm saying is that each person has to ask themselves, how far they have to go to bring their level of risk down to acceptable levels. i'm not going to "run amok" hopping on and off local chicken buses with a flashy red, white and blue jansport rucksack that i picked up at rei and a $1000 laptop computer peeking out of an unzipped pouch. i carry nothing but (usually dirty) clothes in my nondescript backpack and a relatively cheap camera (no laptop or similar expensive gear) and maybe $100 in cash (enough to cover me for the next 2-3 days) on my person as well as a carefully hidden cancellable credit card with a loss limit and i've never lost even any of that. so i feel reasonably comfortable with that. but i also agree with gg. "whatever you're comfortable with....we accept the unexpected at some level.... i say tomato and you say tomahto. "

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 08:59
HEY GG SO its That BAD For Gringos??? Any other New Gringos Die Recently??? Please Tell Us more on this??? Thanks THEN,,,NIBU....
We may be splitting hairs...

The friend from buffalo was Honduran; has a house, but couldn't afford to take the bus and pay tribute daily. That's the general idea though, they invade the small pueblos where they control it. Drugs, activity, etc... no one and no police to bother them. As we believe there is safety in numbers, surely they do as well.

The trip via bus to Nicaragua up to a couple years ago was fairly simple. Some still take this venture, and some do not. Most use the Hedman Alas for the usual reasons, but now it's Costa Rica because of the C4. One friend in particular was jacked. Now he overstays his visa in Honduras and rather pay the fine. I guess it takes that one experience to change our way of thinking.

A very good friend of mine who owns a home in El Pino was recently jacked with a friend who visited from the states. These are big men; 6'4 and 6'6, 240#'s, ex military, mid 30's.... you get the general idea. As they were leaving Pico Bonito park at noontime on a weekday, they were jacked by two kids on bicycles brandishing handguns.

They were ordered to lay on the ground, and did so without hesitation. As they emptied their pockets, my friend asked in fluent Spanish if they could please leave the keys and debit/credit cards whereas these are basically useless to the ladrones. The kid put the gun to his head and told him to shut up or he would blow his head off.

Anyhow.....these youngsters worked in the pineapple fields of Santana, and they were on their lunch hour. Business being so good, they again robbed two more people the next morning. Ultimately they were shot and killed; these idiots are fishing, and won't stop until the fish stop biting.

A public place....on the highway...all I am saying is that ladrones and their victims are crimes of opportunity. You can take all the precautions in the world, but if the opportunity arises, these chili peppers are going to take it. Additionally, with overcrowding of jails, they'll do maybe 2-5 years anyhow. Especially if it was a gringo - he could afford to lose that money in the first place and this punk is trying to buy tortillas and frijoles for mama.

Do you by chance live in Honduras too, or just well traveled?

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 09:13
SO YOUR Downplaying this.. I get Confused on all This.. I am Stuck in THE Middle Confused on this between You And GG.....
6 americans is still 6 too many, but is hardly a number that would make me worry too much even with the relative dearth of americans in Honduras. Like you said, most of the real violence is gang and drug related and the odds of being killed still aren't that great at all. Of course, getting robbed might be an other story. Stay there long enough or even live there and the odds will undoubtedly catch up to you at some point no matter what precautions you take. Passing through on a bus over the course of a couple of weeks, again taking reasonable precautions, and the odds are nothing will happen but they ARE still there. As I said before, I take precautions whereever I go and even then there are circumstances where I won't take local chicken buses (as much out of convenience as out of security concerns). I don't know how tight a budget Nibu is on but when you're talking about a cost of only $10 or so for a major carrier vs. a few bucks less for a chicken bus, most of us can afford the relatively small added cost for the much greater convenience comfort AND security.

OTOH, if one's money really was that tight, one probably wouldn't have so much on them to lose. As it is I try to carry as little as possible and if accosted would just give it up, like your friends did, rather than risk something worse than simple robbery (e.g becoming part of those murder statistics). Another tip I'd have is if you do go to these outlying areas like Pico Bonito near La Ceiba or La Tigra near Tegoose, you have even less reason to bring much to lose. I'd use a safe hotel in a city or larger town as your base and even if leaving for overnight, leave most of your stuff (including any keys or credit card) locked safely away back in your room or in a locked bag with the hotel manager. Of course, this also assumes you're not staying in some fleabag hotel with shady management and crackerjack locks. I have a pretty solid combo-lock on my bag, which wouldn't prevent someone from cutting into the bag or walking off with it but does prevent pilfering. I then bring only just enough cash for my outing and, of course a camera and perhaps a few clothes if I'm going overnight. Of that I'd mainly hate to lose my $100 digital camera and the pictures contained with in it, but could at least live with that if that were all it was.

No, I don't live in Honduras. I'm just relatively well traveled though not nearly as well traveled as Nibu and my answer to his question was largely tailored to his unique experience. Anyone who has traveled successfully by bus through places like Colombia has absolutely nothing extra to fear in Honduras. Besides, if all my advice fails him, Nibu could just be Nibu and most people would give him a wide berth. ;)

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 23:30
Hey All MY travels IN South America I Never Used Safes...
About a year or so ago there was a discussion about safes, hiding money, etc., on the La Ceiba board. A hotel in Ceiba which offered a safe in the room was determined not to be so safe. Many people were ripped off, and one friend in particular was taken for $1900 of the $2100 he had in the safe. Management was not responsible, however practically two years later it was discovered that a key (no pun intended) employee was entering and opening the safe and removing valuables.

I have learned a lesson from my friend robbed outside Pico Bonito. If we are in a foreign country and are robbed, what do we do? This guy lives there, and lost everything and although the loss of money is a hardship, it can be replaced.

Try this without passports, driver license, ATM cards, creditcards, etc. Without any ID, you can do absolutely nothing. Fortunately, he had (all of us do this) a creditcard sized copy of his passport which is ideal ID and following the law. We are expected to carry our 'passport' at all times, but try putting that in your back pocket and notice the condition after a couple months. And that US passport is good as gold on the market. A copy is less than a buck.

Anyhow, with this, he was able to obtain funds from his Liempira account at the bank. Any monthly funds deposited in the USA he can not accessed without the ATM card. Imagine if you had to pay a hotel bill prior to departure - you would most certainly find yourself on the way to the carcel. And departure tax - you would become another "Expat" quickly, if not unwillingly.

The Latinos are targets along the gulf coast (US) because they are not using banks for all the money they earn working construction after Katrina. Thieves know they are basically 'walking' ATM's, and help themselves to a hefty withdrawal. I'd imagine the thinking is about the same in Latin countries and foreigners (US, Canada, etc.) are not using banks.

A small amount of cash on hand is always best, and good common sense. But losing those cards....deep doo-doo.

I live in Ceiba, but am back in the states hoping to finalize a property dispute with this ***** I just divorced. Trust me, you never want to marry one of these Chili peppers. Once they are Americanized....

[QUOTE=Prolijo]I'd use a safe hotel in a city or larger town as your base and even if leaving for overnight, leave most of your stuff (including any keys or credit card) locked safely away back in your room or in a locked bag with the hotel manager. Of course, this also assumes you're not staying in some fleabag hotel with shady management and crackerjack locks..QUOTE]

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 23:47
OK I Have One of THE Spanish News Station on Not Sure if Its Telemundo Or Univision... They will Talk about A Famous Newsreporter That got Mudered IN Honduras...OK I Just Saw It It was ON Univision I can not figure It Out but Like Two Assasins Killed This Reporter IN Tegecugilpa... They Cliam something do do with His Politics on Things,,, So Yeh Its Weird I could not figure this out but last 5 years they said like over 100 People have did that are like Human Rights Activists,Police And others in this Genre... To Me it Still semms like Honduras Crazy with Violence,, OK To GG And Projilo Whats this all about??? Please Respond when You Can,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
10-19-07, 23:48
HEY Projilo What Seems like A Scam ON Fling is Guys Can not post photos of there erect dicks in Fling,,, WHATS THAT All About?????
Jesus, Nibu, can't you read? I think I already pretty well answered your question about whether I think it's really worth checking it out.

Nibu Raphael
10-20-07, 05:06
YEH Just Saw ON Univision again It was some 67 Year Old Man Reporting for over 40 years,,,I guess He got gunned down outside of his office or The Station,, What Was This all About?????

Generous Gent
10-21-07, 14:09
Check out the La prensa newpaper on the web; car bombing, triple murders... violence everywhere...but it is a third world country, and taken to extremes.

It's not going to prevent me from living here... and of course, I take extra precautions traveling anywhere in that country. Ceiba and Utila is about it for me, although a trip to Price Smart in San Pedro every now and then in the daytime is not out of the question.

Nibu Raphael
10-22-07, 02:50
TO Generous Gent Man Looks Like MY Trip to Central america is getting pushed until March instead of feburary,, THE more later I leave then Why Not take An Amtrak Train to THE Mexican Border And then Hip Hug Buses along the Coast Bypassing Mexico Shitty Then arriving thru Belize And guatemala then To Honduras,,, Yeh I would be there in LA Ceiba Before Carnaval,,, Hows THE Carnaval IN LA Ceiba??? I just know Mardi Gras and last year THE Barranquilla Colombia Carnaval,, OK Help Me on this,,,NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
10-22-07, 04:51
SO How Does This Carnaval GO??? I know Everywhere IS Cheap in Honduras but must I reserve in advance a Hotel before I am there??? From What I heard in Travel Books That For The Cheapies Really NO problem... Not Sure How Much THE prices go up on THE Cheapies And Medium End places.. MY Best Bet is I would Arrive a week or 10 days Before and make a deal on a Place... OK Then Maybe Projilo Or Generous Gent Can Help Me Out on this.. I am also Wondering How Wild THE event Goes IN LA Ceiba??? Girls IN Bikinis Like IN Trinidad And Tobago Or Traditional like in Baq. Colombia??? OK any info on this Gent,Projilo Or others,,, Then Thanks,,, NIBU....

Generous Gent
10-22-07, 15:56
Carnaval is in May; like the Saturday following Mother's day. Ceiba is jam-packed, and the hotels fill quickly. I'd suggest making your reservations at least 6 weeks prior to your arrival. Depending on your budget, I'd suggest something along the middle-of-the-road pricing. The natives do get a tad wild, and it is times like this we understand why fire-water was kept from Indians.

I have only seen carnaval in Rio on television; and Ceiba can not possibly be compared to this. There are carnavalitos everyday prior to carnaval, which are great. And of course, on the day of carnaval the floats and parades are an all day event. You almost feel as if you're in New Orleans on a Fat Tuesday! And this becomes bigger each year.

February is a good time too. Around Valentines day there is a fiesta called 'Dia la Amor'. Without all the additional tourists in town, there are hundreds of women dressed to kill in the Zona Viva. Corner bands are set up for entertainment and dancing and this is a great time. Finally for me, after ditching the novia for good, I am definitely looking forward to enjoying this.

There is another airline offering incredible fares to San Pedro Sula; Spirit airlines, and the flights I looked at were out of Miami. We're talking about $250 fares (round trip) to Honduras and some even cheaper. On the Guatemala board someone boasted a $92 fare.

Nibu Raphael
10-23-07, 03:18
OK GENerous Gent Whats That One all About??? CAN you Explain that one more?? Is It Girls too Walking in Bikinis??? Is That only in LA Ceiba??? How Does That one GO??? Do THE Carnavals More Or Less Only Happen in THE LA Ceiba area?? Thats Where You Are Living now Right???????

Generous Gent
10-23-07, 16:05
It's a Valentine celebration, the day of love. Just a damn good time to find a lot of chicas dressed and showing their charms. You're not going to find them walking in their bikinis; you need to go to the islands for this. This fiesta is only in Ceiba, and I think the best time to find women. Bring some red Mardi Gras beads, buy some paper roses, or any Valentine trinket and watch their reaction. Oh - the beads that are battery powered and sparkle will definitely be a bonus.

Utila has a carnaval in July too; not anything like Ceiba, but a lot of fun. As far as I know, Ceiba is the only official carnaval in May. Other cities do have fiestas as well; but again, Ceiba is my choice - it is fairly safe compared to the larger cities.

I have an apartment in Ceiba, but currently in the states attempting to finalize this damned property issue (bad divorce). No matter how good looking, no matter how hot, no matter how nice she treats you...never, never, never marry one of them! This I consider psycho #1, and there's an ex-grilfriend in Ceiba that is psycho #2. You never really walk away from a relationship; it's not just your balls they want...they want your money.

Nibu Raphael
10-24-07, 00:32
www.badoo.com
Yo Raphel,

I remember you saying that you usually check out myspace and what not. A good place to look is hi5.com, you will find mostly latinos from central and south america there. Last night I sent about 60 girls messages and told them I was coming tomorrow and I got 47 replies within 9 hours. Not bad, now all I got to do is choose the best looking ones only thing is that you have to have a pic or they probably won't reply. Some good looks on hi5, check it out if you haven't already.

Nibu Raphael
10-24-07, 06:16
HEY HI Again to Generous Gent,,, YEH MAN Can You Update ME more on These Festivals in Honduras That Happen??? ARE There Also Any Other Crazy Festivals Like this That happen in Honduras??? I Do know That Panama I think actually Has THE Best Carnaval in all of Central America,, Then I Heard EL Salvador I think Has like Two Carnaval... I know THE Dominican Republic Has Two Carnavals too.. Then IN Trinidad And Tobago I here is one of THE Wildest in The Caribbean... SO Yeh Can You Tell ME More ON THIS??? Yeh Again though the way MY Trip is stalling due to many money problems and other issues,, I am thinking Yeh Man I should be in Honduras BY April Bussing it From Mexico And Then Belize Thru Guatemala Then TO Honduras.. I do not want to pay drastic prices for hotels IN LA Cieba For A Dirt Poor Kind of Violent Country Like Honduras,, I would Rather Arrive like in LA Ceiba 10 days before and strike up a deal With Some Local Hotel For THE people OR people that rent out,, What about THE Apartment your staying at??? DO You Have Any extra rooms?? Lets Make a deal?? I Got A Deal in Barranquilla Colombia at a place for like 15 a night,, But LA Cieba Is much smaller,,, OK MAN Keep in touch with Me on this,,, NIBU......

Nibu Raphael
10-24-07, 08:12
Again TO Generous Gent.. When you Have More and More info on Whats Going on For THE Carnaval That would Rule That You Can Keep updating us on this.. I still think my plan of 7 to 10 days arriving before is good enough.. Plus I will ASK Certain Contacts of mine to help me on this.. If You Can Help Me out on this that Would rule Too.. Hey Man SO How Wild is This Carnaval in LA Cieba?? IS it kind of Like THE Trinidad And tobago one with lot of costumes and Girls in Costume Bikinis OR more Traditional like in Barranquilla Colombia or kind of Wild Like ON The Coast OF Panama?? OK If Anyone Can Help on this Like Generous Gent or others post here,,, NIBU....

Generous Gent
10-24-07, 14:56
You can probably find a room 7-10 days prior to carnaval, but like traveling the countryside, I'd rather be sure than uncertain. Remember, the prior weekend is Mother's day... the following week are all the carnavalitos. People start flowing into town quickly. And some are looing for the exact same thing as you - a room on the cheaper side of things.

The local women are not running about in bikinis. You will however, see the dancers on the floats dressed like this. The love affair here is the free-flowing beer; and naturally, looking at the women who love the attention. The carnavalitos are exceptional for finding chicas; all girls want to have fun!

I have not seen carnaval in any other country other the the Honduras or USA. How can I compare them to anything you may have seen? I'd imagine Honduras is as wild as other Central American countries; it;s like comparing carnivals in Texas and Alabama to New Orleans.

My apartment is small, and there are 3 other gringo couples renting in this 4plex. I can't really deal with *****s coming and going out of this place (never shit where you eat). and surely you will want the privacy only a hotel could provide. If I can assist with any reservations, it would be my pleasure assisting. Some hotels will take reservations without credit cards.

Nibu Raphael
10-25-07, 07:51
YEH MAN YEH GG YOUR Reports RULE,,, YEH MAN Not Sure How I will get to Honduras.. IF I Go direct from Shitcago ON Taca I Think I Think Too That would BE A Stop IN San Salvador or something.. THE other Way Is taking the Train TO The Border of Mexico,, Bussing around in Mexico for awhile Then Bus it Of course to Belize THEN Guatemala Then Combination of Buses/Boats To Get to Honduras From Guatemala...YEH Thats HOW I AM Thinking,,, YEH MAN I will Try to get in touch with my contacts of Honduras IN advance From MY Friends on Hi 5,Myspace and other sites.. YEH 7 to 10 days before sounds good then BE IN Carnaval for awhile then After Carnaval a Few Days more,, YEH MAN thats For Sure,, HEY Keep ME up to date on that,, HEY MAN I will try to make another New Thread Post HERE,,,, I might check in on alt.com I have that open now,, LET ME See IF I can Find Some Kinky Bondage Type Girls in Honduras.. SO Far MY Honduras Contacts are like MYspace,Badoo,AFF,HI 5 Too LIKE I Said More or less those sites MAN,,, YEH Dude I am Trying MY Damn Hardest,, I think I have a Bunch of Messages in Badoo Right now,, Actually one Babe From Hi 5 Is MY Friend Now,, Shes From Honduras Tegecgulpa,, HER photo on Sexybeta She Naked But Covered,, HUGE TITS Too,, DUDE I BE BACK,, Honduras Sounds FUN,, Yeh Tell ME more about Carnaval And a Good Cheap Hotel to stay at but not Damn Dangeros too,,, I BE BACK after Checking some Sites,,, NIBU.....

Nibu Raphael
10-29-07, 05:24
OK MAN With THE BUSH/CHeney/Rice Administration Delibitly Making THE Dollar Fall.. I am Confused Now where To live Part Time for 6 months out of the year,,, Yes Balancing from Shitcago being there from Very Late Spring to sometime in Fall More or less... I have Mongered And Lived in Lima Peru For Over 4 years before But Brang MY Kid Back For THE USSA But Maybe with THE Globalist Scum Plunging our Dollar,, It was Not that BAD For MY Son YET... NOW THE Dollar for traveling IS affecting Us,, Then It will Come affect Us at Home BAD,,, Maybe By then MY EX Can Move Back TO Lima Peru with MY Son... If THE Sol in Peru gets to 2.50 Like Predicted Thats Fucked UP... SO Far A 3rd World Violent place Like Honduras Has not had THE dollar slide... Someone must post a Living in Honduras section... I mean Jackson must Add IN A Section on this TO Tell US Mongers Like ME how I could Live Safe AND Cheap IN Honduras.. Well Hopefully Generous Gent Can Explain on this.. Also HAS THE Honduras Government Predicted If THE Dollar will Also Fall in Honduras??? I am Sure Generous Gent Can Explain All ON THIS I Hope.. TO Projilo What Happened??? I SEE you Do not post here Anymore,,,OK Cool Hope More people Respond here too,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
10-29-07, 06:50
HERES THE info on Her.. When I get time I post HER E MAiL,,, BAD NEWS BAD NEWS SHES PURE EVIL http://01045080417.badoo.com/ NOW ITS TIME FOR People TO See How She Gets MY Taste OF Medicine,, YEH Sweet Revenge LIKE THE Motorhead song,, She has a 171 Friends too If I Have THE time I all Tell Them Whats up on this,,, Mostly Guys From Panama,, I try to post her E Mail in a Future post,, BAD FUCKING NEWS,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
10-29-07, 12:09
HI Generous Gent I Must BE CRAZY BUT I Am trying to predict things way in advance,,, I Saw THE Dollar Fall IN Brazil Fast last few years its almost coming to 1 to 1.. Chile its under 500 Pesos,, Mexican Peso Gained 30 centavos last week... IN Colombia now under 2000,, THE Canadian Looney 4 cents over the dollar.. Record Lows still against The Euro Yen and other Asian Currencies.. SO FAR NO Affect Yet IN Central america but AS I SEE THE Dominos Falling Everywhere is it coming to Honduras Next???? I am NOT Getting Crazy on this.. I mean Rumours have it in Peru it will soon be 2.50.. TO ME peru WAS always more or Less THE Honduras or EL Salvador OF South America without THE wild Violnce and Mara Culture.. I May BE Jumping to THE Gun Way in adavance but watching this Nightmare unfold in Peru Which I would never think happen before I turn 40,, I am now ready for anything... CAN IT Hit Honduras or other Central American Currencies??? IT Has Started Downfalls in Asia And South America WHY not Central Next?? THE Carribean Next even in Haiti...Pinch ME GG OR anyone else.. I Thought THE US Was THE Worlds SuperPower.. AND like it or Not Cheney WAS Behind 9/11.. YES I AM Pissed And embarressed Whats going on,, Respond GG Or others ON What I AM Saying Soon PLEASE,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
10-31-07, 00:38
YEH HE,S ON JAY LENO Tonight,,, www.ronpaul2008.com

Nibu Raphael
10-31-07, 00:59
ITS THAT BAD MAN????
Check out the La prensa newpaper on the web; car bombing, triple murders... violence everywhere...but it is a third world country, and taken to extremes.

It's not going to prevent me from living here... and of course, I take extra precautions traveling anywhere in that country. Ceiba and Utila is about it for me, although a trip to Price Smart in San Pedro every now and then in the daytime is not out of the question.

Generous Gent
10-31-07, 12:58
ITS THAT BAD MAN????

But I did say this would not prevent me from living in this country. I'm not ultra paranoid living here; just exercise common sense. Most of these are drug related, gang related, retaliation for something or another, and do not directly affect any of us who are not into that lifestyle or associated with it.

Always the possibility of being in the wrong place at the right time or being just plain stupid... but you're not stupid.

Generous Gent
10-31-07, 13:00
Safe and cheap; not exactly synonymous, are they...

Wherever there's a good supply of gringos you are going to receive a plethora of information regarding living and enjoying whatever community you decide to live in.

Renting to a gringo is always better than a Hondo; rent is on time, we don't make a lot of unwanted noise, and we always leave the joint better than when we took it. The smart ones who realize that don't jack rent; the greedy one who has that 'stupid' gene kick in, thinks we are made of money and raises rent every 6 months. Better to have a one-year lease with someone who realizes the rent is paid on time and it's a dependable income.

My apartment is in a four-plex. The general idea is security; stealing is a full-time job in this country. Window bars are a necessity. Secure locks on those doors and throw -bolts on the inside are advised. The ladrones here are like cockroaches; if there is a slight gap in your security...they are going to exploit it.

We have razorwire on top of the 10 foot concrete wall, and large padlock on the driveway gate. I am on the second floor, but still changed and installed double-keyed deadbolts. I don't use aircon too much, but have ceiling fans and floor fans. Being a block from the beach and on the second floor, there is a natural breeze. And of course...I am a fairly light sleeper.

But for someone thinking six months here and there; a small apartment complex is a good idea. At least you know you'll return to an apartment looking the same as you left it. Unless it's full of ladrones. Personally, I'd look for gringos, and everyone shares rental information. There is a gringo meeting every Saturday morning at the Bacalao and we all catch up and share info.

The Lempera has been fairly steady fr the last few years. Unless the idiot boy running our country does something fairly stupid beyond what he has done already.... the dollar should remain fairly strong in Honduras.

Nibu Raphael
10-31-07, 22:18
HOW ABOUT Updates ON Carnaval???
Carnaval is in May; like the Saturday following Mother's day. Ceiba is jam-packed, and the hotels fill quickly. I'd suggest making your reservations at least 6 weeks prior to your arrival. Depending on your budget, I'd suggest something along the middle-of-the-road pricing. The natives do get a tad wild, and it is times like this we understand why fire-water was kept from Indians.

I have only seen carnaval in Rio on television; and Ceiba can not possibly be compared to this. There are carnavalitos everyday prior to carnaval, which are great. And of course, on the day of carnaval the floats and parades are an all day event. You almost feel as if you're in New Orleans on a Fat Tuesday! And this becomes bigger each year.

February is a good time too. Around Valentines day there is a fiesta called 'Dia la Amor'. Without all the additional tourists in town, there are hundreds of women dressed to kill in the Zona Viva. Corner bands are set up for entertainment and dancing and this is a great time. Finally for me, after ditching the novia for good, I am definitely looking forward to enjoying this.

There is another airline offering incredible fares to San Pedro Sula; Spirit airlines, and the flights I looked at were out of Miami. We're talking about $250 fares (round trip) to Honduras and some even cheaper. On the Guatemala board someone boasted a $92 fare.

Nibu Raphael
10-31-07, 22:46
DAMN THIS IS LIKE A Domino Affect It WAS affecting South America And Asia And Mexico slightly now MAN THE Colon is slightly gaining on THE Dollar Thats A First cause it always was Damn Stable IN Costa With a little up and down with The dollar now it just went down for a little while.. This is Crazy Shit Man....I know Projilo Has not posted here in quite awhile But Maybe Generous Gent Can Explain What THey ARE Saying in Honduras??? Is THE Lempira Stable now to the Dollar??? I have seen in a book before 20 to 1 Now it seems on The internet I saw its 18 to 1. UMMM I am Not Sure Maybe I Seen things Wrong,,, Yes MAN GEnerous Gent I am jumping ahead But Everywhere THE Dollar has been falling in Peru under 3 sols to 1.. That Has Never happened.. DO you watch The News in Honduras??? What Are They saying things on THE dollar fall?? I Guess Its going to fall soon in Honduras.. If it Did IN Peru Now anything is possible.. Those Piece of Shits Cheney And Bush let it all Happen.. Cheney was THE mastermind behind 9/11.. Shit sometimes I Feel Just like Moving to Venezeula to join The Chavez Revolution.. AT least Hes Trying to Help out his country While THE Bush aND Clinton Crime Family and Megolomaniac Cheney Are Just Flushing THE dollar day by day.. Not a Day goes by now where The dollar is Falling,, OK Generous look in to this for me,, Check out too www.ronpaul2008.com,, SAVE THE DOLLAR,,NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
10-31-07, 22:47
TELL US MORE ON DIA DE AMOR????
It's a Valentine celebration, the day of love. Just a damn good time to find a lot of chicas dressed and showing their charms. You're not going to find them walking in their bikinis; you need to go to the islands for this. This fiesta is only in Ceiba, and I think the best time to find women. Bring some red Mardi Gras beads, buy some paper roses, or any Valentine trinket and watch their reaction. Oh - the beads that are battery powered and sparkle will definitely be a bonus.

Utila has a carnaval in July too; not anything like Ceiba, but a lot of fun. As far as I know, Ceiba is the only official carnaval in May. Other cities do have fiestas as well; but again, Ceiba is my choice - it is fairly safe compared to the larger cities.

I have an apartment in Ceiba, but currently in the states attempting to finalize this damned property issue (bad divorce). No matter how good looking, no matter how hot, no matter how nice she treats you...never, never, never marry one of them! This I consider psycho #1, and there's an ex-grilfriend in Ceiba that is psycho #2. You never really walk away from a relationship; it's not just your balls they want...they want your money.

Generous Gent
11-01-07, 20:44
DAMN THIS IS LIKE A Domino Affect Honduras??? SAVE THE DOLLAR,,NIBU...

The dollar appears stable in Honduras, but this could change anytime. Incredible that other Latin countries are changing rates and Honduras remains stable. Could be the usual up/down of the day too, but the US is on the verge of bankruptcy anyhow. As long as the blowjobs in Ceiba are 50 leims i am a very happy man!!

Nibu Raphael
11-02-07, 08:32
DUDE HES OUR ONLY HOPE... SUCKS MAN THIS IS Happening.. Bush and Cheney let THE Dollar Slide but BY HIS Bosses in Power,,, SO YOU Can Not Blame Bush ON all THIS BUT He IS Following HIS Masters Orders THE Kissingers and Rockefellers And other Elite SCUM.. THESE Anti American SCUM Suck MAN.. WHY They Are Doing this??? They Want there New World Order.. Papa Bush Mentioned this back in 91.. THE Band Ministry From Chicago even Mentions this in one of their songs NEW WORLD ORDER.. I am Not Even IN TO Ministry relly myself at all BUT Man Al Jourgensen From Ministry knows Whats UP.. ITS A Shame this is all Happening... THIS Embaresses ME VERY VERY MUch,, Ron Paul THE Only HOPE to Stop it,, POST MORE ON THIS MAYBE Later,,, www.ronpaul2008.com,,,NIBU...

Johan007
11-02-07, 16:35
Nibs,

I dunno man....more and more I am getting the hang of these yummy Hondureñas....:-) my hi5 is full of em....LOL

I mean them paraguayans are nice....but they aint pulling hard!!!!

I just might change my mind and take a trip to HN in March dude....you know I like my brown meat!!!!!!

;-)

Johan

Nibu Raphael
11-05-07, 08:32
OK GG KEEP US UPDaTED on all This,,, NIBU...
You can probably find a room 7-10 days prior to carnaval, but like traveling the countryside, I'd rather be sure than uncertain. Remember, the prior weekend is Mother's day... the following week are all the carnavalitos. People start flowing into town quickly. And some are looing for the exact same thing as you - a room on the cheaper side of things.

The local women are not running about in bikinis. You will however, see the dancers on the floats dressed like this. The love affair here is the free-flowing beer; and naturally, looking at the women who love the attention. The carnavalitos are exceptional for finding chicas; all girls want to have fun!

I have not seen carnaval in any other country other the the Honduras or USA. How can I compare them to anything you may have seen? I'd imagine Honduras is as wild as other Central American countries; it;s like comparing carnivals in Texas and Alabama to New Orleans.

My apartment is small, and there are 3 other gringo couples renting in this 4plex. I can't really deal with *****s coming and going out of this place (never shit where you eat). and surely you will want the privacy only a hotel could provide. If I can assist with any reservations, it would be my pleasure assisting. Some hotels will take reservations without credit cards.

Nibu Raphael
11-05-07, 09:58
GUYS I am watching now From Bonus Footage of These Black Hispanic Guys loking For latina Talent on there journeys all the time.. They Hit Costa Rica Next was Nicarauga.. Would These Guys Find Some Huge ones in Honduras too.. Maybe Generous Gent Might KNOW about this??? Is There a Porno Shooting Scene though in Honduras too.. I know Costa Rica for sure in Central America,,, OK MAN GG or others post here,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
11-05-07, 10:46
YEH Bruno From THE PASS Website I am watching Bonus Footage of Him and His Friend IN Panama Now... YEH I should of posted this in Nibu IN Panama Section But I figured I would post this here now too Cause So Far I have seen THE Footage of Them IN Costa Rica And claiming to go to Nicarauga yet.. They Even Mention Yeh When WE Go TO Nicarauga it will be mostly young small type spinners The Site Bruno Has Has some Good Big Bustys.. SO I figure WHY Not They Hit Honduras Where THE GIRLS ARE MORE TOP FUCKING HEAVY...SO Not Sure If anyone has known of any Porno shoots in Honduras Yet.. It seems Like Bruno and company have hit a lot of Latin Porno places To Film.. SO was Just wondering if Honduras is next in there List Of latin Porno Filming... This is Neat How They seem to pick up girls on the streets to ask them to film porn.. Not Sure If This is all Staged or Semi Staged???? I Figure Man IN Honduras it being Dirt Poor Bruno and His Team can hit it up good for Honduras Yeh His Website Is also known as bigtitscurvyasses.com Hope I spelt it this vtime right As I spelt this wrong today in Other Nibu Sections.. Well Now I Guess Generous Gent Can Probably just Tell Me on This AS Projilo Has lost contact here in THE NIBU Boards for probably well over a month.....ANYWAYS OK IF ANYone knows on What i am saying and THE Porno Scene IN Honduras post back,, Maybe AS I post this Bruno is in Honduras NOW....

Nibu Raphael
11-06-07, 07:22
YEH MAN Johan Thanks for posting on HI 5 Brother,,, YEH I Have been checking back in to Hi 5 recently... MUST Check on THE Honduran BABES... I might then Check in to www.hi5.com After I post this.. YEH Its Cause I have Been So Damn Busy on www.badoo.com so Yeh Maybe I should get Back More on Hi 5... Maybe I can find a Real Kinky Central or South American Busty Babe that wants to do Kick Ass Gringo Meets Latina Porno.. WHY NOT MAN??? I am Not Fugly Dude... UMMM YEH you always thought Why MY Wife was with Me for many years cause thats What kind of Guys Latinas like more like Me and Even You too or The Great Judd Or David in Lima... YOU ever See American Porn??? Most of it IS Very Class Caste Discriminatory.. The Guys Must BE Super Muscle Studs NO Guts and small cocks or real old fucks with small cocks getting beat my chicks.. A Guy like ME More Cute then Jermemy THE JEW HOG... NOTHING ANTI SEMETIC,, HES Just AN ASSHOLE CHEAP MOFO... I AM A POLACK SO NAMES are Names But in THE US HEY Man For Porn ANY girl From Skinny to Super Fat Can Do It But Guys Must BE Big Muscles Small dicks,, YOU know Euro Porn all Goes,, Yeh Back to Hi 5 I went off subject NOW i am listening to Asshole Bill Maher talk,, Sorry for THE Stupid Ugly Americans,,, Hi 5 Rules Johan,,, NIBU.. P.S. Will A porn Producer filming in Latin Countries Look for ME Finally??? I am Fucking 9 inches Big and not Ugly,, Johan Find ME A Euro Porn Company filiming in South OR Central AMERICA,,, I am off to HI 5,, HAIL PETER NORTH FUCK RON JEREMY.... UGLY FUCKER....

Nibu Raphael
11-06-07, 07:26
AH JOHAN And others Damn just tried to log in to Hi 5 And under Mantience,, DAMN IT Always NIBS GETS Fucked... I love Hi 5 but The way www.badoo.com is more orderly in contact I am more on That Damn I did take A QUICK LOOK in to Hi 5 a few days agao for like 20 minutes now the second I want to look under mantience,,, WHY IS Nibe like THE Rodney Dangerfield of THE ISG??? Fuck I am out of here.. YEH I will check in to www.hi5.com Later Again,, THIS SUCKS,,, NIBU.....

Nibu Raphael
11-07-07, 07:36
OK I Had TO Post this Due TO Awhile Back of Projilo Saying That Kristina Milan was A Freak Of Nature Chick,, Well I have found another Hot One Vanessa DEL Shes From San Juan PR,, I think That Krisina Milan is also from San Juan.. Then Theres Mercedes Ashley from Ponce PR... MUCH Smaller But Worth it,, Seems like Big Freak Tits Are to be found in Puerto Rico,DR,Honduras,Panama,Brazil AND Colombia.. Mexico and Peru is Fun But Not Much of Super Gazongas to be found there,, PRO. MAN I GUESS YOU HATE BIG SUPER GAZONGAS..................PROjilo This Rules,,, www.vanessadel.com

Johan007
11-07-07, 20:41
OK I Had TO Post this Due TO Awhile Back of Projilo Saying That Kristina Milan was A Freak Of Nature Chick,, Well I have found another Hot One Vanessa DEL Shes From San Juan PR,, I think That Krisina Milan is also from San Juan.. Then Theres Mercedes Ashley from Ponce PR... MUCH Smaller But Worth it,, Seems like Big Freak Tits Are to be found in Puerto Rico,DR,Honduras,Panama,Brazil AND Colombia.. Mexico and Peru is Fun But Not Much of Super Gazongas to be found there,, PRO. MAN I GUESS YOU HATE BIG SUPER GAZONGAS..................PROjilo This Rules,,, www.vanessadel.com

dude,

you eman Kristine Milian...the hip hop singer with the great ass:-)

I love that chick.

Johan

PS: your dick is 9 inch Nibs????? wow man with that you could end up pretty soon in a pro porn movie. be carefull you don't tear up any girls ass with that monster...LOL

Nibu Raphael
11-07-07, 23:32
LIKE THE Black Sabbath Song or Skinhead Aussie Band White Noise song Paranoid??? Johan is AN EX Skinhead But He WAS Never a Nazi,, Fuck Nazi Skinheads Anyways,, Heard There Are some Nazi Skinheads in Costa,, That Shit Sucks,,,BUT At Least ME and Johan Are Anti Commie too Yeh Commies And Nazis Can Suck MY Cock Fuck Off For Them,, NIBU...
But I did say this would not prevent me from living in this country. I'm not ultra paranoid living here; just exercise common sense. Most of these are drug related, gang related, retaliation for something or another, and do not directly affect any of us who are not into that lifestyle or associated with it.

Always the possibility of being in the wrong place at the right time or being just plain stupid... but you're not stupid.

Nibu Raphael
11-07-07, 23:34
HI GG If I Do Decide ON Honduras Can You Find ME A Cheap Weekly from like 30 to 60 A week At The Most????? Well Tell ME If You Can,,,NIBS...
Safe and cheap; not exactly synonymous, are they...

Wherever there's a good supply of gringos you are going to receive a plethora of information regarding living and enjoying whatever community you decide to live in.

Renting to a gringo is always better than a Hondo; rent is on time, we don't make a lot of unwanted noise, and we always leave the joint better than when we took it. The smart ones who realize that don't jack rent; the greedy one who has that 'stupid' gene kick in, thinks we are made of money and raises rent every 6 months. Better to have a one-year lease with someone who realizes the rent is paid on time and it's a dependable income.

My apartment is in a four-plex. The general idea is security; stealing is a full-time job in this country. Window bars are a necessity. Secure locks on those doors and throw -bolts on the inside are advised. The ladrones here are like cockroaches; if there is a slight gap in your security...they are going to exploit it.

We have razorwire on top of the 10 foot concrete wall, and large padlock on the driveway gate. I am on the second floor, but still changed and installed double-keyed deadbolts. I don't use aircon too much, but have ceiling fans and floor fans. Being a block from the beach and on the second floor, there is a natural breeze. And of course...I am a fairly light sleeper.

But for someone thinking six months here and there; a small apartment complex is a good idea. At least you know you'll return to an apartment looking the same as you left it. Unless it's full of ladrones. Personally, I'd look for gringos, and everyone shares rental information. There is a gringo meeting every Saturday morning at the Bacalao and we all catch up and share info.

The Lempera has been fairly steady fr the last few years. Unless the idiot boy running our country does something fairly stupid beyond what he has done already.... the dollar should remain fairly strong in Honduras.

Nibu Raphael
11-08-07, 08:21
UMMM YEH Johan Man Not Much on Cybers IN Honduras.. Though one older Busty Mama I Hooked up with on Cybers From Honduras I had a Date I was arriving in SAN Pedro Sula And She looked all over for Me At all Hotels.. I think She Blocked ME since that,, Yeh I cancelled out like two weeks before on that trip changed to Trinidad and Tobago cancelled on that too,, IN the end I used MY Refund to Go TO Peru.. HAAAA I thought You Were Bad on Changes I am just about Bad as YOU,, Yeh Were Beyond KOS.. WE Traveled more then him,, NIBU.....

Generous Gent
11-08-07, 15:45
HI GG If I Do Decide ON Honduras Can You Find ME A Cheap Weekly from like 30 to 60 A week At The Most????? Well Tell ME If You Can,,,NIBS...

This may be valuable information for you. Rentals, and almost anything else you can ask for relating to Ceiba. I'm not sure of online advertising, but I have seen ad's like simple personals. Nothing graphic; just looking for someone to do things with, etc. here's the link: http://www.caribesemanal.info/index.html

Nibu Raphael
11-15-07, 12:24
TO Generous Gent thanks for all the info on Honduras all this time.. I still want to visit Honduras But Man I might reschedule that later in 2008 AS I might Do Ecuador And Peru In Late Marzo to Early Junio.. Shit anyways always keep me up to date on this.. I never said Never on this though.. MY Thoughts is early early next year i know totally Where I go... I am now starting to sound like MY Ex Arch Enemy Johan.. Even After all THE BULLSHIT Johan Did to Me At least Are Truce is getting pretty damn good.. Looks like though the Kos Got Scared and became THE TRUE MIDDLEMAN as ME and johan with our truce have taken over,, OK Generous Gent As always thanks and Keep us updated here,,, NIBU...

Nibu Raphael
11-15-07, 12:25
BUSH ASSHOLE SAID THE DOLLAR WILL REGAIN HE FULL OF BUSH SHIT...
The dollar appears stable in Honduras, but this could change anytime. Incredible that other Latin countries are changing rates and Honduras remains stable. Could be the usual up/down of the day too, but the US is on the verge of bankruptcy anyhow. As long as the blowjobs in Ceiba are 50 leims i am a very happy man!!

Nibu Raphael
11-26-07, 07:43
HI Generous Gent And others I am still here But Now not sure ON Honduras AS I might Just Hit Mexico or South America Again.. Yeh Man I want to do Honduras BAD But Not Sure yet.. If I am Sure where I Go it will probably be sometime in late Janurary As MY Next latin Trip is like from March until July,, OK Hope This Helps Out,,,, NIBU......

Nibu Raphael
11-26-07, 07:44
TO ME its looking like Mexico or South America,, I AM Confused AS Fuck on This,, NO SE MAN,,, NIBU....
Nibs,

I dunno man....more and more I am getting the hang of these yummy Hondureñas....:-) my hi5 is full of em....LOL

I mean them paraguayans are nice....but they aint pulling hard!!!!

I just might change my mind and take a trip to HN in March dude....you know I like my brown meat!!!!!!

;-)

Johan

Nibu Raphael
12-04-07, 10:42
HI Generous Gent And others I Keep on pushing MY Trip Forward For Lack of Money Now I am Trying To leave To Mexico and South America From March To Maybe April,, If I Do It From April Man I will Try Then Coming from Up North Try From Mexico City Or Just Go From Monterrey From Cancun And Just Bus it Thru Central America trying to arrive Before Carnaval,, Whats also The Dates ON Carnival IN May??? I Need To Know IN Advance on this for sure,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
12-06-07, 11:09
i have seem to seem to see for sure especially on www.hi5.com i see that the honduran girls the black babes seem damn cool and pretty busty,, i also see that in panama busty too but more attitudes something i am starting to agree with more and more with johan,, costa rica too some big titties an more great attitudes... yeh man so peeps where you think the best dating sites are for finding busty hondurenas??? i think hi 5 like i said not sure what would come up next maybe badoo,,, nibu......

Generous Gent
12-06-07, 14:07
Whats also The Dates ON Carnival IN May??? I Need To Know IN Advance on this for sure,,, NIBU....

Generally speaking, this is always the 3rd Saturday in May. Last year there was confusion, and this year probably won't be any better with 5 saturdays in the month. If I find an exact date, I'll post it.

Same with Dia la amor.. St Valentines day falls on Thursday, so I'd imagine the fiesta will be Saturday.

Johan007
12-06-07, 22:39
i have seem to seem to see for sure especially on www.hi5.com i see that the honduran girls the black babes seem damn cool and pretty busty,, i also see that in panama busty too but more attitudes something i am starting to agree with more and more with johan,, costa rica too some big titties an more great attitudes... yeh man so peeps where you think the best dating sites are for finding busty hondurenas??? i think hi 5 like i said not sure what would come up next maybe badoo,,, nibu......dude,

hi5 is fill of hondureñas!

but i can't promise ye that they answer ye mails;.) they all seem pretty busy!

take a peep.

johan

Nibu Raphael
12-07-07, 09:23
www.badoo.com Totally Free Website Check it out Guys,, I am looking now at Girls From Ecuador HAAA HAAAA HEEEE,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
12-09-07, 11:22
OK Johan Or othes Still Confused on my next trip Now I am on Hi 5 After a long time not being on there looking at Honduras Girls,, Seems Like Hi 5 over Myspace And Badoo Has THE More Busty Honduran Mamas for sure Just a little confusion i Find on Hi 5 it seems When I do a search starting from 18 then up to like 23 Theres so many endless results Of Maybe way over 10,000 Gir;ls Listed But When I get Up to like 25 26 and Up Each age only has like maybe 50 or 70 listings then it goes down and down So Damn I Always could not figure this out on Hi 5 Also in The other Country Searches That has happened Too,, Whats That all About??? OK Off To looking At More Girls IN Honduras on Hi 5,,, NIBS....

Nibu Raphael
12-09-07, 11:25
Johan You Can See Her on www.bigtitscurvyasses.com IN Janurary She will Have Her Website Up,, Shes From Puerto Rico The Porn Guys Promote her as Like 36 GGG Titties or something Like that.. Dude You Ever See like on Hi 5,Myspace Or Badoo How Stacked the Girls From Puerto Rico Are??? I would love to go there But Puerto Rico is like The Most Expensive Latin Place to Go And Still Governed MY stupid Fucked UP Sex Prison Laws,,, NIBU....
dude,

you eman Kristine Milian...the hip hop singer with the great ass:-)

I love that chick.

Johan

PS: your dick is 9 inch Nibs????? wow man with that you could end up pretty soon in a pro porn movie. be carefull you don't tear up any girls ass with that monster...LOL

Generous Gent
12-11-07, 21:42
As lucks has it, I am returning to Ceiba this weekend. Out of here Friday morning and Friday evening it's the Bacalao for sure! The apartment is being cleaned and waiting for a little excitement. Now that I've finished here with Psycho #1 (ex), I must deal with Psycho #2 (novia) but not this weekend; maybe Monday after unwinding and busting a nut or two.

Who knows...maybe at some point we'll run into each other and knock out a couple Salva Vidas.

Nibu Raphael
12-13-07, 15:37
HI Generous Gent Yeh I am Still Stuck in Sex Prison Shitcago MAN... Yeh I am still trying to figure out MY Trip,,, I might BE IN Costa Rica IN Late Feburary,, So Possible If I do That i just Stay IN Central America until about june 15th more or less,,, I will post more info as I get More Info Here,,, NIBU....

Generous Gent
12-13-07, 17:13
HI Generous Gent Yeh I am Still Stuck in Sex Prison Shitcago MAN... NIBU....

I know exactly what you mean; been stuck here in Le Cess'pool (New Orleans) since July and definitely paroled this weekend. Have a November return flight so going to be fun. I'll watch the board though, and let me know if you head on into Honduras...

Nibu Raphael
12-19-07, 20:30
I AM Confused Though I thought You Lived Down Here Now I Here You Live IN New Orleans please Explain this more,,,NIBU....
This may be valuable information for you. Rentals, and almost anything else you can ask for relating to Ceiba. I'm not sure of online advertising, but I have seen ad's like simple personals. Nothing graphic; just looking for someone to do things with, etc. here's the link: http://www.caribesemanal.info/index.html

Generous Gent
12-22-07, 04:56
I AM Confused Though I thought You Lived Down Here Now I Here You Live IN New Orleans please Explain this more,,,NIBU....

Easily confused, eh? LOL... I am back here in Ceiba now, and in the apartment. Only reason I returned to New Orleans was personal business and it's about settled.

Nibu Raphael
12-28-07, 11:06
SO HOW Long GG YOU IN LA Ceiba This time Around?? ME and a Buddy Might hopefully go thru there in early march after WE are in Cancun,, Keep us up to date on how long you are around for???? Thanks THEN,, NIBU...

Generous Gent
12-28-07, 12:37
Permanently. My return date (ticket) is November 2008 which likely will be extended.

Nibu Raphael
12-29-07, 10:54
HI I THink I Might Have Asked ON something Like This Before I do not think GG Answered ME But Projilo Did... OK Then Swingers Clubs IN Honduras??? If SO How ARE they??? Nude Beaches IN Honduras??? If SO NO Fag Beaches please.. OK What About Are There Maybe Like IN san Pedro sula Or TeGoose Like an Old Time Cini Porno Burlesque place Like Only Left IN Sao Paulo Now,, When i first Came in to Lima Peru There Were two of those type places but Now They are Closed.. Mexico city Had Two Back in 98 But only One Left Now.. Also What about Lesbian Shows?? Porns Filmed IN Honduras??? Domination Mistresses That YOU PAY FOR??? I HOPE GG Or someone else can answer on this soon,,, NIBU....

Nibu Raphael
12-29-07, 13:00
OK Guys If YOU are all Confused on What I am saying look at THE last Nibu Post in Nibu IN Gautemala And Nibu IN Northern And Central Mexico and YOU Guys will know What I am talking about.. I am sure Maybe G.G. Can Help Me on this... As After I leave Guatemala I will GO thru To El Salvador Then to Get TO Nica. Need to go thru Honduras to Get TO Nica.. How is This Bus Route too.???? Not Sure if G.G. Can Answer This as HE is mostly Stuck up in LA CIEBA.. I am Sure some Mongers out there can help Me on this,, Yeh if I Just too stick around in Central America only Then I will Try to Come Back From Costa/Panama And BE Back In To Honduras then For the Carnival,, Yeh too While i am posting to G.G. When That Dia EL Amor??? Thats Probably in Feburary Right MAN??? UMMM Please Try to tell us on that If you can too And yeh When you Get the Chance answer Me If YOU know about them filimg Pornos IN Honduras.. I do know these sites this Guy Here Boss Man Films there IN Central America check out two of sites www.bigtitscurvyasses.com and www.momsacheater.com So Look in to that too,, Anyways I am not spamming here at all I just Need Help on my next trip,, Please Post Back Here G.G. Or others,,, NIBU...

Generous Gent
12-29-07, 13:21
OK Guys If YOU are all Confused on What I am saying look at THE last Nibu Post Yeh too While i am posting to G.G. When That Dia EL Amor??? Thats Probably in Feburary Right MAN??? ...

Si, hombre...I will ask around today and see if there is a definite date. It does however, fall in and around St. Valentine's day.

Nibu Raphael
12-29-07, 23:57
FIND A DATE FOR THIS TOO....
Generally speaking, this is always the 3rd Saturday in May. Last year there was confusion, and this year probably won't be any better with 5 saturdays in the month. If I find an exact date, I'll post it.

Same with Dia la amor.. St Valentines day falls on Thursday, so I'd imagine the fiesta will be Saturday.

Nibu Raphael
01-03-08, 14:34
you still getting good contacts there?????
dude,

hi5 is fill of hondureñas!

but i can't promise ye that they answer ye mails;.) they all seem pretty busy!

take a peep.

johan

Johan007
03-16-08, 13:34
YOU Still Getting Good contacts THERE? Thing is these girls are all very focused on fysical. So chatting or sending emails or even phoning them for a while is OK. But after 1-2 months they get impatient and want YOU to get your ass to HN. ! Get it?

Dude. I tell ye I even have "amigas" in Hi5 as low as 14 yo! Needles to say I won't be doing ANYTHING with them!

For me still goes. UNDER 18 is NO GO area no matter how tempting or how mature they might look and let me tell you there are TONS of stunners that are just 15, 16 or 17 yo. Out there!

Take care

Johan

Nibu Raphael
08-25-10, 07:21
Hi people I Might again postpone my trip to The Dr Like I been posting, Shit now when I get to The Dr it will be finally 4 years after keep on changing and changing my plans man. Shit I am trying would be late 2011.

Ok I see Honduras and Panamanian babes seem most top heavy in Central america. I need info on morenas for this. I though heard population is mostly ladino they say mixed with Indian. Hope that is not true.

Ok kind of busy will post on this again in another thread post for sure.

If I do do this It would late in the year in December or janurary and stay until June to hit the La Ceiba Carnival.

I would also travel down all the way to Panama again too. OK I would have almost all of Centro America conquered except for Belize.

Main thing is if this is postponment of me going to The Dominican Republic what alternative is there on super busty babes here?

I know Guatemala when I travel on not much mosty Indian. EL Salvador might be for good action on meztizas.

Ok been two years since I been here and also Honduras even cheaper then Peru.

Keep me updated on this Yeh might be conquering Honduras soon hopefully for huge mega tits please, Must be better then Peru on big tits for sure.

OK then I wait for replies on this,

Nibu

Nibu Raphael
09-29-10, 18:51
Hi Am trying to go next year before the big carnival in La Cieba. I also defenitly will arrive in La Cieba early in may to have a place to stay for Carnival since I heard it gets real packed for that. Hope eary may I am ok to have a empty place to stay.

Ok my main thing on safety is actually an issue on the Airports arriving here. I will go to San Pedro Sula directly. I heard the Tegoose airport always had a bad runway lift off and drop off and was one of the most dangerous in the world. Last I heard they were using like The Military airport like 18 miles away. Is that still true? I need to know as I might have some Gringo friends come from Costa Rica then bus it to La Cieba. Anyways an Pedro Is closer to La Cieba. Hope someone has updated info on this?

Before I go whats the safety too on Mara violence too? Alright I am out of here for this new posting. No one replied to my last thread. Hope I get a reply here then.

Later until next time, Nibu.

Generous Gent
09-30-10, 12:08
Depending on the hotel, early reservations are best. Trust me, this place fills up quick, starting about two weeks prior, as there are a lot of little carnavalitos thoughout town, and the AGRI show.

Safety is always a concern, although in Ceiba if you're not a gang member, not into drugs, and not acting the fool, you should be okay. Not to say there isn't gang activity, because this entire country is festering with gangs. Now I read in the newspaper that they have amassed so much cash from drugs that they're getting into the transportation business (buses, shuttles) and we already know how they handle competition.

Toncontin is still being used. A lot of talk about using it, but.... I have never flown in there and have always used San Pedro. Like you said, closer to Ceiba. Either fly in, or bus it. A taxi to the main highway will net a local bus for less than 100 liems.

Hi Am trying to go next year before the big carnival in La Cieba. I also defenitly will arrive in La Cieba early in may to have a place to stay for Carnival since I heard it gets real packed for that. Hope eary may I am ok to have a empty place to stay.

Ok my main thing on safety is actually an issue on the Airports arriving here. I will go to San Pedro Sula directly. I heard the Tegoose airport always had a bad runway lift off and drop off and was one of the most dangerous in the world. Last I heard they were using like The Military airport like 18 miles away. Is that still true? I need to know as I might have some Gringo friends come from Costa Rica then bus it to La Cieba. Anyways an Pedro Is closer to La Cieba. Hope someone has updated info on this?

Before I go whats the safety too on Mara violence too? Alright I am out of here for this new posting. No one replied to my last thread. Hope I get a reply here then.

Later until next time, Nibu.

Nibu Raphael
09-30-10, 13:27
hi i am back on hi 5 searching like crazy for honduran girls. always do a city search not bwhole country search cause hi 5 cuts you off short on those searches. again city to city search for better results. look in the recent nibu in venezeula section on this. why hi 5 does it i don't know why, its frustrating on thatfor sure.

to johan if you still here your post on hi 5 is kind of bad why would you be searching for girls way ****? anyways hi 5 only allows you to search from 18. if you did say you got younger contacts its from looking at an 18 year olds younger friends. all social sites start from 18 no ifs and about. as jackson said a woman is not totally old enough to understand until 18.

ok maybe its innocence on johans just to have friends but for sex fuck them 18 and up guys.

i heard bad news of young **** girl circuits in honduras and that is wrong wrong wrong. i guess always ask for ids but fake ids exist. just use your brians guys do the right stuff ok please.

to g. g. thanks man i'm still deciding on honduras just one quick questions i can't seem to find much of big tits on the social networkings sites for honduras. where would the most bustiest and morena types be found in honduras? i am thinking la ceiba la lima trujillo and maybe comoyaguela.

ok then i wait for more new respones here again.

and yes guys stay legal, nibu.

Generous Gent
10-01-10, 01:08
It's a mixed bag. Seems most of the Latina's and morena's are large breasted anyhow. Doesn't really matter where, it is everywhere. The northern coast is best for Morenas anyhow; again, hit and miss.

The pro action here has been very slow. Not to say there isn't chicas out her working, because they are. But pro action has slowed almost to a snails pace. And Hi 5 and all - a 13 year old can click she is an adult (18) and it will fly. Be careful...

To G. G. Thanks man I'm still deciding on Honduras just one quick questions I can't seem to find much of big tits on the social networkings sites for Honduras. Where would the most Bustiest and morena types be found in Honduras? I am thinking La Ceiba La Lima Trujillo and maybe Comoyaguela.
Ok then I wait for more new respones here again.
And yes guys stay legal, Nibu.

Chesscat
10-12-10, 03:27
some guy wrote in another Honduras thread that while pro action was limited, it was easy to meet girls in stores, in the park, in malls etc. It's been a long time since I was in Honduras but I think this has to be the case. Of course, to do this you need to speak Spanish. If you do speak Spanish, the best town has to be SPS. Nearby El Progreso would be worth the ride. I never liked Ceiba much, but maybe it's better now. But I bet that simply walking around SPS and El Progreso, making conversation, odds are high you would find plenty of action. Honduras though has gotten more dangeous since Mitch, so watch your back.

Generous Gent
10-12-10, 12:51
the malls in san pedro sula may be a good bet, but walking the streets there or in progresso isn't exactly the smartest idea. crime has really jumped in this pais, and the majority of it is smack dab in the two areas you just mentioned.

ceiba is slow for pro's, but there are a lot of hungry women out here who will do whatever it takes putting food on the table, or obtaining poco mas saldo....

some guy wrote in another honduras thread that while pro action was limited, it was easy to meet girls in stores, in the park, in malls etc. it's been a long time since i was in honduras but i think this has to be the case. of course, to do this you need to speak spanish. if you do speak spanish, the best town has to be sps. nearby el progreso would be worth the ride. i never liked ceiba much, but maybe it's better now. but i bet that simply walking around sps and el progreso, making conversation, odds are high you would find plenty of action. honduras though has gotten more dangeous since mitch, so watch your back.

Nibu Raphael
02-08-11, 14:22
Hi everyone I think I am finally ready for like a 2 and a half month trip to Honduras. I think It will be like from April 8th more or less to like June 14th more or less. Looks Like I will arrive in to San Pedro Sula Its much safter then Tegoose, Also is the Tegoose Airport in the same airport or finally changed to the military airport as landings in the bowl valley of Tegoose was so dangerous? La Cieba It seems if I land there I have a layover in San Pedro, Might as well just go to San Pedro directly, That is my best bet. OK I will do Yeh La Cieba San Pedro Tegoose Comaygeula or however you say that last city and maybe even bus it to Guatemala city for a few days.

Ok I Need info on La Cieba I see I can get cheap hotels from like 8 to 10 bucks a night, I would like to arrive like may 4th or 5th from San Pedro in to La Cieba would I be ok onm a hotel? I heard even if you arrive the week of Carnival even the latest on wesday You can get a room. But that is only the latest, I am thinking me arriving over a week or 10 days before I should be ok. I don't want to do no stupid reservations for a cheap hotel. Also how much would my hotel price go up if like its 8 bucks a night? Maybe for one week only like 16 dollars at the most?

Cool then if anyone can help me out on this all. I have also got some contacts from Hot Bi Girls on tagged and badoo so I should be swinging all right.

Oh one more thing is there any kind of organized swingers scene or maybe nude beaches or something like that like maybe in the La Cieba area? Hope someone can give me some info on all this, Later,

Nibu.

Nibu Raphael
02-09-11, 05:01
Hi Ok no one replied to my new post the other day. I just looked at what Generous Gent said on finding places during Carnival time. Is it that bad I need two weeks before to do this? I am now very confused as one travel book I read said the week of carnival early on in carnival you can still find rooms. I am thinking if I find a room in early may like the 4th or 5th I am ok, Is not the carnival kick off always may 15th? I would figure then 10 days before should be darn sufficient. Maybe I need to look on the lonely planet thorn tree forum on this too.

Ok I don't remember who posted try malls in San Pedro or Progreso. But with my extensive years of traveling in latin countries and my spanish that is pretty damn decent I should kick ass on that part too.

Ok too speaking of the malls what about the malls in Tegoose La Cieba and Comayguela? Hope I get that last one spelt right as is there not a suburb over the river I think in San Pedro with a name like that with cheap hotels?

Cool then I hope Mongers reply on this soon,

Bye Bye, Nibu.

Generous Gent
02-09-11, 12:40
Still the same airport in teguc. San Pedro Sula to Ceiba can be bused. A taxi from the airport to a collectivo on the highway is like 50 liems. Two and a half bucks. A few more hotels have popped up here and there, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Maybe not on the parade route to say, but you should be able to find something. Tropical, Alvarado, Grenada, Caribe, and Amsterdam are a few low end hotels that may fit your needs.

Not sure about nude bathing, but did hear Peru has a nude beach. Again, second hand info. Haven't been there or done that. Swinging clubs? Not necessary. This is a country full of infidelity so knock yourself out. These people learn "sex" before their "a, be, see, 's".

Hi everyone I think I am finally ready for like a 2 and a half month trip to Honduras. I think It will be like from April 8th more or less to like June 14th more or less. Looks Like I will arrive in to San Pedro Sula Its much safter then Tegoose, Also is the Tegoose Airport in the same airport or finally changed to the military airport as landings in the bowl valley of Tegoose was so dangerous? La Cieba It seems if I land there I have a layover in San Pedro, Might as well just go to San Pedro directly, That is my best bet. OK I will do Yeh La Cieba San Pedro Tegoose Comaygeula or however you say that last city and maybe even bus it to Guatemala city for a few days.

Ok I Need info on La Cieba I see I can get cheap hotels from like 8 to 10 bucks a night, I would like to arrive like may 4th or 5th from San Pedro in to La Cieba would I be ok onm a hotel? I heard even if you arrive the week of Carnival even the latest on wesday You can get a room. But that is only the latest, I am thinking me arriving over a week or 10 days before I should be ok. I don't want to do no stupid reservations for a cheap hotel. Also how much would my hotel price go up if like its 8 bucks a night? Maybe for one week only like 16 dollars at the most?

Cool then if anyone can help me out on this all. I have also got some contacts from Hot Bi Girls on tagged and badoo so I should be swinging all right.

Oh one more thing is there any kind of organized swingers scene or maybe nude beaches or something like that like maybe in the La Cieba area? Hope someone can give me some info on all this, Later,

Nibu.

Nibu Raphael
09-08-11, 06:42
Hi Guys,

Deciding early next year on a return Caribe trip not to the DR But maybe Puerto Rico or back thru central america my second time too. I though really really want to do EL Salvador but directly from Chicago is like 600 bucks. I see if I go thru Guatemala or Honduras then bus it to EL Salvador much cheaper like under the 400 range more or less.

To the guy who posted to me in the Nibu in El Salvador section Mexidan guy you nuts. No way from Chicago 300 rt more like 600 rt. Maybe He is coming from Mexico City but from Chicago USA no way Jose.

Ok then if I do a combined trip then from Honduras then travel on to EL salvador and back might arrive in San pedro sula as the Tegoose airport is like most dangerous landing and leaving in the world. Unless they still coming like 18 miles away to the milatary base then I can arrive like in Tegoose then leave from San pedro but that is only if they changed the location on the Tegoose shit as shit I don't want to die in my 40, s man.

Alright hope some new updates here for sure. To help me make my decision.

Thanks guys if so, Nibu.

Nibu Raphael
09-20-11, 16:53
EDITOR'S NOTE: This post was deleted because the author is limited to posting actionable information and/or factual accounts of his personal mongering experiences, and is specifically not permitted to address other forum members, page long-lost friends, announce his future travel ambitions, accuse other forum members of criminal conduct, post personal messages, ask questions, make pointless comments, offer political opinions, or launch into personal rants.

Nibu Raphael
02-12-13, 21:15
Hi,

I posted on this in the La Cieba section now its possible I might arrive in Honduras in late April. If I arrive in La Ceieba late April or first few days of may would I be able to get a hotel then a 100% and without them jacking the price up if I make a deal?

I also need info on roundtrip from Chicago.

Also I need info on how safe or dangerous La Cieba is and good places to pick up busty girls amatuer and pro.

Ok if any cool info on this post here or in the La Cieba section or pm me on this. I need as much info on this in advance as possible oks, Just then I wait here for sure on a reply or replies.

Later,

Nibu