PDA

View Full Version : Stickman / NotStickman

Giotto
11-22-06, 19:33
BTW: Stickman was here ... (when? - I cannot remember) ...

Somebody interested in the Stickman / NOTStickman story ?

Giotto

Kunshan
11-24-06, 02:12
BTW: Stickman was here ... (when? - I cannot remember) ...

Somebody interested in the Stickman / NOTStickman story ?

Giotto

Any idea why he is not updating his site thesedays?? I was getting addicted to reading the weekly updates,,

Bkkluva
11-24-06, 02:37
There seems to be some accusations (made by non-stickman)that Stickman has done a runner for being a less than honest guy. I don't know what to make of the Stick.

I actually used his PI service last year and found that most of his report was crap based on ill informed speculations made by himself. I was left with the feeling that I funded a night out on the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) for him with a couple of very nice ladies. (one of whom I'm very happily still involved with). He was very definitely "up" for barfining a number of ladies (including mine) with funds supplied by myself. Fortunately the ladies declined his suggestions.

In the end what really pissed me off was that he turned up a the bar several nights later and was pursuing my lady again.

I decided to ignore his report and suggestions concerning my lady and have been running on "gut" instict since then. The best thing I've ever done concerning my "mia farang".

Giotto knows the Stickman pretty well. Any news, stories that could enlighten us all?

Giotto
11-24-06, 06:58
Any idea why he is not updating his site thesedays?? I was getting addicted to reading the weekly updates,,Kunshan,

Yes, I know why he did not update his WebSite the last two weeks. Let me answer the question with another question: Did Galt update his WebSite (usually on Thursdays) ?

Giotto

Giotto
11-24-06, 07:49
...I actually used his PI service last year and found that most of his report was crap based on ill informed speculations made by himself. I was left with the feeling that I funded a night out on the [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) for him with a couple of very nice ladies. (one of whom I'm very happily still involved with). He was very definitely "up" for barfining a number of ladies (including mine) with funds supplied by myself. Fortunately the ladies declined his suggestions.

In the end what really pissed me off was that he turned up a the bar several nights later and was pursuing my lady again.
...Bkkluva,

I don't know much about Stickman's PI activities and the quality of that. But I know that this was not the reason for Galt to start his crusade against Stickman.

But I would like to know your story - do you have the impression that he turned up in that specific bar later again and again for personal reasons to bar fine that specific lady?

Giotto

NicFrenchy
11-24-06, 07:57
Somebody interested in the Stickman / NOTStickman story ?I found the whole story (or soap Opera) very entertaining. Don't really care much for Stickman or NonStickman (and the now new Stickboy site).

Giotto
11-24-06, 19:20
I found the whole story (or soap Opera) very entertaining. Don't really care much for Stickman or NonStickman (and the now new Stickboy site).Snookynic,

me too, but I am not so sure that I would feel same if I were Stickman.

Giotto

Giotto
11-26-06, 05:13
Today is Sunday. Let's wait whether Stickman puts his weekly column online again today.

Giotto

Giotto
11-27-06, 18:20
Still down. No update.

Nothing new from NotStickman either.

Boring.

Giotto

1Ball
11-27-06, 18:40
G, have you seen him? I know he comes in for a drink from time to time....

Giotto
11-27-06, 18:47
G, have you seen him? I know he comes in for a drink from time to time....Mr. Vice President,

glad to see that you are alive. Where the hell are you? We opened the rooms, btw. :D ...

Yes, Stickman came in last week, and he told me all the story, from his point of view. This is why I started this thread. I will write the story, but have to adjust the timing for that a bit.

But - a small introduction: everything started with a fight in a Gogo bar in Pattaya.

Giotto

Evil Penivel
11-27-06, 19:01
Still down. No update.

Nothing new from NotStickman either.

Boring.

Giotto

From John Galt's site:

"I have decided to take a break from the not-stickman column, because well, you know I need to concentrate on my business ;) The break is needed....but it is not permanent."

And from Stickman's site:

"I have decided to take a short break from updating this site to concentrate on my day job. The break is needed, but not permanent. Full service will resume soon..."

The net result : Galt not updating, Stickman not updating.

In the end, what did Galt accomplish? And in the very, very end, does it really matter?

Evil

Piper1
11-27-06, 19:31
EP - have they ever been seen in the same room at the same time? :D

Giotto
11-28-06, 06:09
Peter Galt aka Mr. Summers: A letter from The Galt (19.11.2006)

"Stickman's a clever guy. He mixes the truth with falsehoods. He'll say things like "There are lots of beautiful girls at Roxy, Club Boesche, and XYZ a Go-Go. The first two clubs may very successful on their own and do have lots of beautiful girls (and are not paying Stickman), but XYZ is the one paying Stick for a "plug" on his site. XYZ will in fact be an under performer just hoping to get a boost from paying Stickman for his support. The glowing recommendation for XYZ will be a lie. This is wrong. It's underhanded. It actually fits right into how things are sometimes done in Asia to take advantage of unsuspecting foreigners. "

Mr. Summers,

you should know how advertising works. This is nothing unusual.

When we started up the Livingstone's restaurant we had Big Chili and the Bangkok Post here, who offered to write an editorial piece/review about the restaurant / Steak House if we advertise for 6 months / a year in their papers. This is how things work in the advertisement business.

Livingstone's was mentioned in Stickman's weekly column many times, and we never paid a single baht for that. We had one advertisement sequence on that website in 2005, for about 3 months, displaying a banner. We were mentioned in the weekly column before and after that.

Whenever we have a Swimming Pool Party Stickman places it on the start page - for free. Just as an information for his readers. I doubt that any of the bars mentioned in the weekly column are paying just for being mentioned there.

So - what is your point?

Giotto

Bkkluva
11-29-06, 01:11
Bkkluva,

I don't know much about Stickman's PI activities and the quality of that. But I know that this was not the reason for Galt to start his crusade against Stickman.

But I would like to know your story - do you have the impression that he turned up in that specific bar later again and again for personal reasons to bar fine that specific lady?

GiottoGiotto,

That's exactly what I mean. My lady told me all about this farang guy from NZ that came to the bar and talked to her and her friend all night. She told me he asked to barfine both of them. Her friend said yes, but my lady wouldn't go. She told me she spun the line that she had her period but would go sometime in the next week or so if he came back and bought another nights quota of drinks.(she told me she does this quite a bit because they very rarely come back).

I got Stick's report the next day, and then knew he was the farang guy from NZ. and he verified what she said. He then went into a spin that (in his opinion) she definitely was a "player" but most of his reasoning was based on suspicion and no fact.

The next week my lady calls me and tells me she sees Kuhn, again. He came to the bar and wanted to follow up and take her out. She blew him off this time by telling him she was waiting for another customer.

I think he went back to the bar on a few more occasions but it got to the stage where she would go out of her way to avoid him. She kept telling me he would arrive, have some drinks and talk to the ladies, but he was always staring at her. This started making her feel very uncomfortable.

Whilst my lady was working in the bar she would tell me so much about all the different customers that were in the bar each night.

Thankfully, she stopped working in the bar when I explained that I couldn't carry on with our relationship any more if she stayed there. That was 9 months ago now, and everything's great. I've been very careful and cautious about this whole relationship thing. I've been to see her every second month and am convinced she's genuinely dedicated to me. She's just been granted her visa and is coming to stay with me soon.

As far as Stick is concerned. Well, I asked him to do a job and he did it. The news I got from him wasn't the best, but it did give me the platform to question a lot of things concerning my lady. It was a good test of whether or not our relationship mught be worthwhile pursuing. Thankfully it has been and I suppose I have pass on some thanks to Stick for that (albeit a little begrudgingly).

Blood Red
11-29-06, 14:37
Before Giotto was kind enough to investigate this soi33 bargirl for me, I actually emailed Stickman to find out if he'd help me out regarding the same bargirl. He said the cost would be 200$ U.S for such an 'investigation' (rolls eyes). I read his response, and was like...''uhhh, thanks but no thanks dude''.

Anyways, thanks again Giotto for your help dude!

Silom
11-29-06, 16:17
. Blame the guy?

Someone emails you with the mission of finding out if your ex-hooker girlfriend is 'cheating' on you?

I mean huh?

You pay him 8000 baht. Hmmmm. What is the quickest way for him to find out?

Of course he was doing that. And so would every mofo on this board.

No flames. Only strong opinions.

M.O.B.

One love. Monger brothers.

Giotto
11-30-06, 04:32
The next week my lady calls me and tells me she sees Kuhn, again. He came to the bar and wanted to follow up and take her out. She blew him off this time by telling him she was waiting for another customer.
...Bkkluva,

Difficult to decide whether this was a part of his job or not...

Did you stop him before, and he went there again afterwards? That would be - let's say not really understandable...

Giotto

Duniawala
11-30-06, 15:40
Dr. G

I am not sure why you have this thread. Do most of the members really care about the Stickman fight/. I wasn't even aware that there was fight till I saw it here.

Then there are some who complain about his PI fees and tactics. He has mentioned in his posts that he does try to solicitate the girls after the first rebuff to see if they really are out of the business. So where's the beef.

Regarding $200 for an investigation, why is it regarded so high, when we come over spending thousands of dollars on travel, hotel, food and mongering. That's about 2 Eden sessions.

Frankly, I am not supporting Stickman or otherwise. I read his column once in a while just to pass time. Sometimes they are good and informative, sometimes bad and sometimes they bore the hell out of me.

So back to my question. Do we really need this discussion on a hotel board?

Giotto
11-30-06, 19:18
...I am not sure why you have this thread. Do most of the members really care about the Stickman fight/. ...
Sir Duniawala,

I am experimenting a bit - let's wait for the outcome.

I don't think that any member cares about Stickman or NotStickman, but the story is interesting. And if I see the deadlock both have moved themselves into - it is more interesting how they get out of it!

This is a permanent discussion in the moment in Bangkok, and I think it makes sense if I write about the issues happening here in Bangkok.

Giotto

Bkkluva
11-30-06, 19:55
Bkkluva,

Difficult to decide whether this was a part of his job or not...

Did you stop him before, and he went there again afterwards? That would be - let's say not really understandable.

GiottoYes. After I received his report I thanked him and told him to consider the matter "case closed".

Look. I don't have a beef with the guy that I want to pursue further. He did what he was asked to do and that's fine. I was just a bit annoyed about the reports from my girl that he kept turning up at the bar and was continually showing interest in her.
At the end of the day, he asked, she said no, and everythings OK.

I used to read his reports from time to time, but in the last year found that he was becoming more and more opinionated about a lot of matters.

If he is gone for good, maybe Bangkok will have lost one of it's more "colourful" personalities.

Giotto
12-01-06, 15:12
...I used to read his reports from time to time, but in the last year found that he was becoming more and more opinionated about a lot of matters.

If he is gone for good, maybe Bangkok will have lost one of it's more "colourful" personalities.Bkkluva,

I think if you run this PI business you see so many "bad" cases that you become oppinionated with the time, for sure. Most of the cases have no "happy ending" for that customer, who pays for the investigation.

Don't worry, Stickman will not disappear, the site will be up soon again.

Nevertheless your report shows that it might have been better if Stickman had not started this investigation business and linked it to his website.

Giotto

Giotto
12-16-06, 12:05
Nothing happens. I think I will delete this thread soon.

Too boring.

Giotto

SidTheSexist
12-18-06, 05:43
I'm very interested to know what really got up Galts nose in the first place?

I cant see anything wrong with accepting money for advertising. Isnt that how the world goes round?

Whats this fight in a gogo all about? Pray tell!

Sid

Giotto
12-19-06, 15:36
SidTheSexist,

It is not that I do not want to answer your question. But I got a nasty warning per PM yesterday, what could happen when I write the story, and I want to check that out first.

Giotto (Drama Queen of the Queens)

Hermescali
12-19-06, 15:51
SidTheSexist,

It is not that I do not want to answer your question. But I got a nasty warning per PM yesterday, what could happen when I write the story, and I want to check that out first.

Giotto (Drama Queen of the Queens)If thats so it might be evry interesting to ear the story. Maybe Galt wasn't wrong after all.

Giotto
12-19-06, 16:08
If thats so it might be evry interesting to ear the story. Maybe Galt wasnīt wrong after allHermescali,

That's interesting. Come on, tell us what you think.

Giotto

Hermescali
12-19-06, 16:56
Hermescali,

That's interesting. Come on, tell us what you think.

GiottoI don't know. I have been to Thailand between everey or every other year since 1990. I donīt know either Stick or Galt personally. I saw Stick on the web even before he had his site and his weekly.

I thought Galt was right with some of his accusation. But if he doesnīt have any personal involment or problem with stickman I think he went over the top.

But I also think Stickman asked for was happened to him.

What really, I don't know nothing

SidTheSexist
12-20-06, 07:51
SidTheSexist,It is not that I do not want to answer your question. But I got a nasty warning per PM yesterday, what could happen when I write the story, and I want to check that out first.Giotto (Drama Queen of the Queens)If this is truly the case, then there is obviously a hell of a lot more money riding on this than we are being led to believe. Obviously, you have not stated whether this PM came from a stick supporter or a notstick supporter so it is still hard to tell.

Niknoy
02-18-07, 02:32
John Galts still going on at Stickman, John is saying in his site that Stickman is taking readers submitted stories as his own. Also stickman has started to secretly film bargirls at the gogo bars for his bargirl private eye work, this with the help of another fellow worker from the college were he works.

Giotto
02-18-07, 13:09
John Galts still going on at Stickman, John is saying in his site that Stickman is taking readers submitted stories as his own. Also stickman has started to secretly film bargirls at the gogo bars for his bargirl private eye work, this with the help of another fellow worker from the college were he works.Niknoy,

Some people simply don't get it, and they also don't know when it is time to stop.

I met Stickman two weeks ago - just wait what will happen next.

Giotto

Nino
02-18-07, 16:44
Niknoy,

Some people simply don't get it, and they also don't know when it is time to stop.

I met Stickman two weeks ago - just wait what will happen next.

GiottoKeith Summer's site is such pathetic crap, it makes one cringe. All that is there are diatriabes against Stickman (who did not attack anyone on his site), and bragging about his own business (selling motorcycle lights via Ebay) and sex life (trips to Pattaya and chatting up local girls). Mixed in some Thai "culture" articles, which sound like they are copied from a tourist brochure.

The only reason I have been visiting there is because of the morbid fascination about this Stickman war. I don`t think I am alone there.

But it is a one-trick pony. No Stickman war, no Summers readership.

Boy Toy
02-23-07, 15:07
This thread is too boring.

I fail to understand what it is all about.

NicFrenchy
02-24-07, 04:29
I fail to understand what it is all about.I'll tell you:

Stickman was considered the "big dick" online, Galt came and said "I have an even Bigger dick".

That's all it is, 2 losers comparing the lenght of their dicks.

Giotto
02-24-07, 21:01
I'll tell you:

Stickman was considered the "big dick" online, Galt came and said "I have an even Bigger dick".

That's all it is, 2 losers comparing the lenght of their dicks.NicFrenchy,

LOL!!! I will ask Stickman to give me a picture of his loosing dick when he comes here to Livingstones next time.

Giotto

PosterLion
02-28-07, 00:21
Galt came and said "I have an even Bigger dick".

Who the F-U-C-K is John GALT? Anne Rand wants to know!!! I'm looking at her right now and believe me, she's damn serious. She is 35 y/o plus, she's Russian, and . . . she has the hormones to prove it! :) :) :)

PosterLion
02-28-07, 00:31
For twelve years you've been asking "Who is John Galt?" This is John Galt speaking. I'm the man who's taken away your victims and thus destroyed your world. You've heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis and that Man's sins are destroying the world. But your chief virtue has been sacrifice, and you've demanded more sacrifices at every disaster. You've sacrificed justice to mercy and happiness to duty. So why should you be afraid of the world around you?

Your world is only the product of your sacrifices. While you were dragging the men who made your happiness possible to your sacrificial altars, I beat you to it. I reached them first and told them about the game you were playing and where it would take them. I explained the consequences of your 'brother-love' morality, which they had been too innocently generous to understand. You won't find them now, when you need them more than ever.

We're on strike against your creed of unearned rewards and unrewarded duties. If you want to know how I made them quit, I told them exactly what I'm telling you tonight. I taught them the morality of Reason -- that it was right to pursue one's own happiness as one's principal goal in life. I don't consider the pleasure of others my goal in life, nor do I consider my pleasure the goal of anyone else's life.

I am a trader. I earn what I get in trade for what I produce. I ask for nothing more or nothing less than what I earn. That is justice. I don't force anyone to trade with me; I only trade for mutual benefit. Force is the great evil that has no place in a rational world. One may never force another human to act against his/her judgment. If you deny a man's right to Reason, you must also deny your right to your own judgment. Yet you have allowed your world to be run by means of force, by men who claim that fear and joy are equal incentives, but that fear and force are more practical.

You've allowed such men to occupy positions of power in your world by preaching that all men are evil from the moment they're born. When men believe this, they see nothing wrong in acting in any way they please. The name of this absurdity is 'original sin'. That's inmpossible. That which is outside the possibility of choice is also outside the province of morality. To call sin that which is outside man's choice is a mockery of justice. To say that men are born with a free will but with a tendency toward evil is ridiculous. If the tendency is one of choice, it doesn't come at birth. If it is not a tendency of choice, then man's will is not free.

And then there's your 'brother-love' morality. Why is it moral to serve others, but not yourself? If enjoyment is a value, why is it moral when experienced by others, but not by you? Why is it immoral to produce something of value and keep it for yourself, when it is moral for others who haven't earned it to accept it? If it's virtuous to give, isn't it then selfish to take?

Your acceptance of the code of selflessness has made you fear the man who has a dollar less than you because it makes you feel that that dollar is rightfully his. You hate the man with a dollar more than you because the dollar he's keeping is rightfully yours. Your code has made it impossible to know when to give and when to grab.

You know that you can't give away everything and starve yourself. You've forced yourselves to live with undeserved, irrational guilt. Is it ever proper to help another man? No, if he demands it as his right or as a duty that you owe him. Yes, if it's your own free choice based on your judgment of the value of that person and his struggle. This country wasn't built by men who sought handouts. In its brilliant youth, this country showed the rest of the world what greatness was possible to Man and what happiness is possible on Earth.

Then it began apologizing for its greatness and began giving away its wealth, feeling guilty for having produced more than ikts neighbors. Twelve years ago, I saw what was wrong with the world and where the battle for Life had to be fought. I saw that the enemy was an inverted morality and that my acceptance of that morality was its only power. I was the first of the men who refused to give up the pursuit of his own happiness in order to serve others.

To those of you who retain some remnant of dignity and the will to live your lives for yourselves, you have the chance to make the same choice. Examine your values and understand that you must choose one side or the other. Any compromise between good and evil only hurts the good and helps the evil.

If you've understood what I've said, stop supporting your destroyers. Don't accept their philosophy. Your destroyers hold you by means of your endurance, your generosity, your innocence, and your love. Don't exhaust yourself to help build the kind of world that you see around you now. In the name of the best within you, don't sacrifice the world to those who will take away your happiness for it.

The world will change when you are ready to pronounce this oath:
I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man,
nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.

Duniawala
02-28-07, 06:24
Who the F-U-C-K is John GALT? Anne Rand wants to know!!! I'm looking at her right now and believe me, she's damn serious. She is 35 y/o plus, she's Russian, and . . . she has the hormones to prove it! :) :) :)
A Ruskie in Okie? You rock. :D

PosterLion
03-01-07, 22:18
A Ruskie in Okie? You rock. :D

OOPS!

Duni,

That's top secret. Besides my Mom and Dad and Sister and you, my satanic wife is the only other person that knows I went (fled?) back to Oklahoma. ;)

Actually, I think I am doing pretty well at living the J.G. code. As you can see, I don't live my life for my wife, (we share our money) nor does my wife live her life for me, (the money she shares with me comes from her rich ghik). :) :)

Hmmm . . . Come to think of it, she's called my twice and I've only called her once. I guess that means I'm ahead in the game. On the other hand, maybe it's stupid trying to keep score like that. After all, only satanic monsters count materials for manners.

Dad's doing better by the way, that's why I could previously state he's cognisant of the fact I'm not in Thailand at the moment.

cheery peace to all,
poster . . .

P.S. the only Ruskie I've seen is a picture of Anne Rand on the inside cover of her book about John Galt. However, if perchance I cross paths with a Ruskie girl (who is working) while I'm in Okieland, I'll be sure and post it on the appropriate board. Just go to the America board and find the state that could be called "America's Cambodia. Then look for my field report entitled, "Ruskies in Oklahoma".

As far as I know, I've never seen a Ruskie in Cambodia. And I sure as hell haven't seen one in Oklahoma! lol

Niknoy
03-01-07, 22:56
Poster Lion,

I have not been on this board for long, meaning I don't know if you're John Galt or not, I was going to report that in john galts this thursdays site edition, John Galt has ask people to ask Davetherave about mongers videoing his dancers, and I like to add the dances shown on the video, I have seen at the Angelwitch, brings back memories.

Duniawala
03-02-07, 15:37
Poster

Glad to hear your Dad is doing better. I am sure all of us are rooting for him too. Looks like the old wifey is checking up on you. 2-1 phone calls, hmmm.

But if you do see a Ruskie in Okie let me know. If so, the town sure has moved with the times, Oral Roberts besides.:)

Giotto
03-05-07, 14:52
...I have not been on this board for long, meaning I don't know if you're John Galt or not, I was going to report that in john galts this thursdays site edition, John Galt has ask people to ask Davetherave about mongers videoing his dancers, and I like to add the dances shown on the video, I have seen at the Angelwitch, brings back memories.
...Niknoy,

Who took that video you are talking about? Stickman?

Giotto

Giotto
04-02-07, 12:27
Stickman's weekly column is up again.

Now it gets interesting.

Giotto

Niknoy
08-19-07, 00:24
Niknoy,

Who took that video you are talking about? Stickman?

GiottoMongers, tourist etc, take hidden video`s of dancers in gogo clubs and put them on youtube, mecafe and other similar sites, not stickman.

Ken Orvik
06-05-08, 23:55
What Stickman ever done to you`?

I have read "stickman.com" for 7 years and got only good advices from there. Not someone who is advertising for his hotel?????????????

Get a grip german boy.!!!!!!!!

Member #3428
06-06-08, 00:08
What Stickman ever done to you`?

I have read "stickman.com" for 7 years and got only good advices from there. Not someone who is advertising for his hotel?????????????

Get a grip german boy.!!!!!!!!

And what exactly did "german boy" do to stickman? The thread has been dormant for over a year since fight between stickman and galt. maybe I missed things but I don't recall "german boy" going off on stickman....

Ken Orvik
06-06-08, 00:12
I find the reports on this tread to be very insulting to Stickman and I think all he ever did is to provide good information.
So Giotto please understand that some of us have followed LOS by internet longer than yourself. ;-)

Ken Orvik
06-06-08, 00:22
So if there still is a fight. One of you should have the brains enough to behave like an adult and end it. You are both great providers of Bkk information as I read every day, so please stop the arguement if there still is any.

I read both of your comments every day as I guess most of my fellow members do, and we need you both!!!!!!!!!

Please PEACE !!!!!
Ken.

Member #3428
06-06-08, 00:24
I find the reports on this tread to be very insulting to Stickman and I think all he ever did is to provide good information.
So Giotto please understand that some of us have followed LOS by internet longer than yourself. ;-)

And what did "German Boy" actually do to insult Stickman and your admiration of him? "German Boy" started this thread for the fight with Stickman and Galt. Yes "German Boy" should have deleted this or locked this as of a long time ago. From the begining if you read it...

German Boy: "Yes, Stickman came in last week, and he told me all the story, from his point of view. This is why I started this thread. I will write the story, but have to adjust the timing for that a bit."

So "German Boy" was to write about the incident from Stickman's Point of View. Or so that's how I understood this issue. So show me why "German Boy" is so bad to your beloved Stickman??? Both have assisted long time visitors and newbies to BKK as well as bangkok bob and others....

Where's the pissing match you are so insulted over? I don't see it.

Ken Orvik
06-06-08, 00:39
I dont understand this now. Maybe this has been going on for a long time. I just happened to look at this tonight and I found it very insulting for the Stick guy.
I happen to been reading his posts for years and I never saw him talk bad about anyone. Thats why my reaction came to this one.
Ken

Member #3428
06-06-08, 00:43
I'm confused (as usual ) - what's this all about?

Yeah join the club.... got no idea what "German Boy" did to Stickman...

Should have locked this a long time ago.

But it's good to see you back reading the thread atleast.... I guess we know you still have a pair hanging and they are not cut off (yet...) ;)

Member #3428
06-06-08, 00:46
I dont understand this now. Maybe this has been going on for a long time. I just happened to look at this tonight and I found it very insulting for the Stick guy.
I happen to been reading his posts for years and I never saw him talk bad about anyone. Thats why my reaction came to this one.
Ken

"German Boy" wasn't involved and didn't insult Stickman or do anything to him. So go to Livingstones in August, meet German Boy yourself, and enjoy your time. Cheers mate.

1Ball
06-06-08, 01:13
Has it been mentionned that Giotto and stick are good friends, and have drinks together on a regular basis?..................

Giotto
06-06-08, 03:27
Good Morning, Everybody,

I am back in Bangkok!

A bit surprised right now to see this thread being reactivated - I was already thinking about deleting this thread, because the story is basically dead...

Anyway, no reason to worry about, "German Boy" Giotto and "Kiwi" Stickman have their beer meetings on a regular basis to analyse the life in general and the life-in-Bangkok in depth, and if there should be any new or important development we will let you know - in both our forums/threads :) ...

Giotto

Warbucks
06-06-08, 09:51
Galt is a monkey wrench throwed into a fine-tuned machine. I hope he keeps it up. I enjoy his info more then Stick. Also Stick comes off kind of arrogant and racist in my opinion.

Anyway my two...

Giotto
06-07-08, 03:58
Galt is a monkey wrench throwed into a fine-tuned machine. I hope he keeps it up. I enjoy his info more then Stick. Also Stick comes off kind of arrogant and racist in my opinion.

Anyway my two...I did not check his website any more for months now - is Galt still writing?

Giotto

Warbucks
06-07-08, 09:53
I did not check his website any more for months now - is Galt still writing?

Giotto

Yeah he is back but his postings are sporadic at best. But he is still cyberly whipping Stick and his cronies ass I love it.....Reminds me of David and Goliath

Thai Ydiver
08-20-09, 08:06
And the galt has handed over his site to someone else, and also stick's picture was shown.