PDA

View Full Version : Male (The Capitol)

Admin
12-11-06, 17:48
Thread Starter.

Tea Boy
12-28-06, 15:35
Is it possible to get at least a handjob in one of the hotel spas here?

Kazaboy69
12-28-06, 16:13
I had info reg Malay, there you may find things in few big resorts which aparted from main isle.

Tea Boy
12-29-06, 02:49
Kazaboy69,

Can you recommend a resort where sex services can be obtained?

Thanks,

Tea Boy

Sexy Horny
10-11-07, 16:32
Hello fellow mongers,

I am new to the forum. I reside in Male at the moment and I have not been able to find a single good lay. Any help from anybody would be appreciated. I a contact number for a nice girl would be appreciated.

Beken
12-30-07, 07:04
Gents,

Been working in this miserable little country for the last 6 weeks and will be here for god knows how much longer. My advice unless you like total peace and some snorkling/diving I would remove this off my list of places to visit and monger. The resorts are very expensive and remote; for example I stayed over the water in a cabin for $1400 US/night for a few nights then I was moved to a local house. No booze can be found outside the resort islands (isolated from the general population); unless you really look, :). I was warned by the local business people not to mess with the island girls as you may have some very bad luck!!! There is a little action in Male but you must know a local on a very good basis to arrange. Most girls are from Sri Lanka or Russian and are brought in on a weekly basis and then leave from Sri Lanka. Cost is about $200 ($150 for girl $50 to arrange) per night and you do get a good GFE. No pics as the girls are very scared by local authority.
Unfortunately no local talent has been tasted but I am working on that and will post when I find some! Until then good luck and happy hunting.

Find attached the expensive cabin on the water. Maybe good for a honeymoon but expensive just for a vacation or a little mongering. The locals all go to Sri Lanka or Malaysia.

Gentleman Travel
01-15-08, 16:41
Gents,

Been working in this miserable little country for the last 6 weeks and will be here for god knows how much longer. My advice unless you like total peace and some snorkling/diving I would remove this off my list of places to visit and monger. The resorts are very expensive and remote...

When you are at one of these resorts, there are no possibilities with the chambermaids, or by asking the bell boys for contacts? The the local standard of living there MUST be a market somewhere!

I am anticipating a visit in the next few months and would hate to be stranded in the tropics with no chance of paradise!

Fishfly
01-16-08, 01:57
Just ask any of the taxi drivers and you should be able to find a hook up. I lived in Male for 3 years and never had trouble finding local girls that were willing and able to come to my room. Sure there was the fear of being caught, but that added the excitement.

Good hunting.

Gentleman Travel
01-16-08, 16:35
Just ask any of the taxi drivers and you should be able to find a hook up. I lived in Male for 3 years and never had trouble finding local girls that were willing and able to come to my room. Sure there was the fear of being caught, but that added the excitement.

Good hunting.
What were/are the prices like?
And the quality?

Fishfly
01-19-08, 03:57
I do not recall the prices. Seem to remember that at the time I felt it was a cheap cost.

As for quality. If you have looked at the young nubile Maldivian woman, that is the answer. They are very wet as a general rule. Must be from living on the water. :)
They are verry enthusiastic although a bit inexperienced as you can imagine. They have only had Cable tv for a few years. Where else can they learn?

Sexy Horny
02-12-08, 10:08
I have heard of Russian girls being available in Male'.

And supposedly the quality is very high. Anyone with contacts?

Fishfly
03-03-08, 01:27
The Russian girls are at Sun Island Resort. I have talked with many but wasn't interested in persuing it any farther then chat. they are available though.

I have heard of Russian girls being available in Male'.

And supposedly the quality is very high. Anyone with contacts?

Foreign Indian
04-03-09, 05:11
Any one can give any lead how the current situation is in Maale?

Will be there in May so want to do some advance work to get some infomation. Any info on rates g/f hotels etc will be appreciated.

Thanks

Dekheer
06-17-09, 02:45
I need more reports please. I'm about to visit Maldives next month.

Fslag338
08-19-09, 20:59
If you need something, then start with contributing first!

Purple Blue
10-21-09, 17:04
I visit male a couple of times in a year. From my experience in case you are going on a business trip forget about mongering unless your local contact can arrange something at that too at his place. The city (if you want to call it that) is so small that it is impossible for a local girl to walk into your room un noticed. You can go to a resort where yes in some of the spas you get a HJ after a massage but then you need to shell out a lot of money to get a shag. Not worth it. Its better to spend that kind of money else where. However if someone is still willing to spend pm me. Will tell which are the resorts to my experience you can get a shake on the sly to add flavour to your vacation.

Dracular
11-01-09, 08:55
Why this place is so dead. Definitely some of the people will be enjoying cheonging. Guys come and share your experience here.

I read some of the news saying that some MIB caught some people. Is that true guys. Any one has any experience in this tiny islands place.

Inch15
11-06-09, 21:38
I visit male a couple of times in a year. From my experience in case you are going on a business trip forget about mongering unless your local contact can arrange something at that too at his place. The city (if you want to call it that) is so small that it is impossible for a local girl to walk into your room un noticed. You can go to a resort where yes in some of the spas you get a HJ after a massage but then you need to shell out a lot of money to get a shag. Not worth it. Its better to spend that kind of money else where. However if someone is still willing to spend pm me. Will tell which are the resorts to my experience you can get a shake on the sly to add flavour to your vacation.Hello Purple Blue

Mind telling the names of the resort where I can get HJ and how much does it cost.

Thanks

Browndick
02-16-10, 11:59

Good hunting.Hi,

I am scheduled to travel to Maldives in a couple of months to work over there, and will reside in a resort fairly close to Male. I like to inquire if local girls would come over to the resort.

Drvks
03-05-10, 12:02
Dear friends after working in Male city for 3 years I came to know some 100% spots where you can not only enjoy Safely but different and duo too.

This is how it works

Male is very small city (1. 70 Km X 1. 40 Km Only) so such business is run on the name of Health Clinics ans Alternative Medicines

Here are some

First

"""MALA BEAUTY""" It is near to Main Jetty behind the Customs office near Mukai Deluxe Hotel. There are 4-5 Thai girls and 2 local Maldivian. Usually they wear very low cut Blouse/Top and you can easily understand what you can get.

Charges are like this:

Massage 200Mrf/ Hr

HJ 100 Extra

BJ 200 Extra.

Some Thai girls give full service including Duo and PROSTRATE MASSAGE too.

Second.

Go to Majeedee maagu from artificial beach to villingli side and there will VB MART super store. Turn to left and cross Lemon gress restaurant go straight. There will a Board namely AMC or Alternative Medical Centre. Go upstairs and one Maldivian girl will welcome you. Select from thai/ Maldivian/Indian and Nepal. And enjoy. Rates are similar to mala beauty but prostrate and full services may oe may not available.

Third

Near IGMH (Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital) there is SHREE Building. There is a spa on 8th floor (similar like Liberty Plaza in Colombo) enjoy.

ChrisMonger3
07-09-10, 16:27
Hi Drvks,

Is mala beauty near Mukai suites or Mukai hotel?. I walked around all over but apparently there is no hotel called Mukai deluxe.

Let me know.

Chrismonger3

Dear friends after working in Male city for 3 years I came to know some 100% spots where you can not only enjoy Safely but different and duo too.

This is how it works

Male is very small city (1. 70 Km X 1. 40 Km Only) so such business is run on the name of Health Clinics ans Alternative Medicines

Here are some

First

"""MALA BEAUTY""" It is near to Main Jetty behind the Customs office near Mukai Deluxe Hotel. There are 4-5 Thai girls and 2 local Maldivian. Usually they wear very low cut Blouse/Top and you can easily understand what you can get.

Charges are like this:

Massage 200Mrf/ Hr

HJ 100 Extra

BJ 200 Extra.

Some Thai girls give full service including Duo and PROSTRATE MASSAGE too.

Second.

Go to Majeedee maagu from artificial beach to villingli side and there will VB MART super store. Turn to left and cross Lemon gress restaurant go straight. There will a Board namely AMC or Alternative Medical Centre. Go upstairs and one Maldivian girl will welcome you. Select from thai/ Maldivian/Indian and Nepal. And enjoy. Rates are similar to mala beauty but prostrate and full services may oe may not available.

Third

Near IGMH (Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital) there is SHREE Building. There is a spa on 8th floor (similar like Liberty Plaza in Colombo) enjoy.

ChrisMonger3
07-09-10, 20:30
Hi folks,

I am not sure why this forum is dead with hardly any reports coming in. With certain hopes due to fellow buddy Drvks's encouraging report, I arrived in Male. Booked in at Mukai suites (hoping the Mala beauty was close by). But I wasnt able to find it.

While doing the work I came to do, I got friendly with a taxi driver. As I had limited time, I had to ask for help as the help the forum was giving was very limited and I had only hope to ride on which I had gathered from Drvks.

Fellow buddies, don't write Maldives off. Mongering is very much present. I was taken to at least 6 locations. Massage/spa & FS. If you get hold of a local. You are sorted.

I did want to try the Maldivian flavour. So was taken to two of those. I think both had the board "Maldivian medical centre". The price was about 200 but quality was poor in my eyes. Much nicer maldivian girls were seen walking on the street. So I declined trying it out.

Few other places refused to enter me saying they were full. The taxi driver spoke to them in maldivian. But it didn't work.

Then tried a thai place called "beauty health body lite". The massage was good. I wasn't in the mood for too much, but ended up with a good HJ. Other extra's were available. Girls were all from Thailand and at the time 3 were available. I had a chat with all of them and they were very pleasant. I chose a young one, fit body but small boobs.

The cost was 280 for massage and 100 for extra (asked for 300 mind you and I bluffed saying I was regular at this and was only going to pay 100. Which she agreed very fast which meant the actual price must be lower)

That evening, I happened to meet the same taxi driver at a road side cafe. Bought the guy a coffee and ciggerettes and convinced him to take me to a local joint. He took me through some by lanes walking and into someones house. Behind this house was another house and on the 1st floor were 4 indian girls. I chose a real stunner and paid 300. She took me to a room which was rather big, dimly lit, fans and a large matteress on the ground for action. She was fantastic. Gave a real GFE and I did her in many positions. She refused a tip. And was totally happy as I think she genuinely came twice. It was a very memmorable experience.

I loved my stay in Male. Look forward to coming again.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Tea Boy
07-11-10, 03:16
Chrismonger3,

Thanks for your excellent report.

Tea Boy

Tea Boy
07-11-10, 12:52
This is something I found in a Maldives Ministry of Health report dating from 2006:

..... there are networks of ‘middle men/women’ who have telephone numbers of several women and whom customers call to arrange for sex. These networks include foreign prostitutes, who come to the Maldives on visa runs from their usual location of work in Sri Lanka and India; they stay for 30 days to make money here, and then return to their usual work place. There are women from Sri Lanka, India, but also from Southeast Asian countries and even some from Russia and Eastern Europe. Many return on a regular basis. They base themselves in guesthouses, and their arrival is often pre-announced to a network of customers. Maldivian women charge 250 Rf up; foreign women charge 500 Rf or more per customer; as a result, their clients are mainly middle and upper class Maldivian men. They do not go outside to look for customers but rely on middle men/women for this. According to a female former drug user, some drug using sex workers are provided drugs – not money – in exchange for sex with men by female pimps, of whom there are about 3 in Male’.

· Third, there are a few venue-based sex work establishments. All-out brothels or go-go bars do not exist in the Maldives. However, over the past years, several massage parlors have opened in Male’; some focus on massage only, but most of them also offer sex services. Usually the price for a massage is 200 Rf; if sexual services are required, the price rises to 500 Rf or more. Some of the parlors employ women from the Philippines, Thailand and other countries, but most employ Maldivian women. In recognition of the fact that many massage parlors are used as ‘fronts’ to cover sex services, politicians have passed a law banning all 38 massage parlors from August 1st onwards. There continue to be certain restaurants and teahouses in Vilingili and near the harbor-front where women can be found for sex work. Furthermore, a few women who are part of dance troupes that entertain tourists in resorts must be considered vulnerable to engage in sex work, key informants reported.

Jay Dee
07-29-10, 06:28
Wow .. reading your report seems to indicate that there is very much activity in Male, but surprisingly the forum seems to indicate otherwise ... except for Drvks information, perhaps they are in the same situation we are in and do not want to draw undue attention from the LE by posting details remember Male is very much smaller so the LE can easily find a place with minimum detail, I do hope you have the contact details of the taxi Driver who helped you.
Thanks
JD

Hi folks,

I am not sure why this forum is dead with hardly any reports coming in. With certain hopes due to fellow buddy Drvks's encouraging report, I arrived in Male. Booked in at Mukai suites (hoping the Mala beauty was close by). But I wasnt able to find it.

While doing the work I came to do, I got friendly with a taxi driver. As I had limited time, I had to ask for help as the help the forum was giving was very limited and I had only hope to ride on which I had gathered from Drvks.

Fellow buddies, don't write Maldives off. Mongering is very much present. I was taken to at least 6 locations. Massage/spa & FS. If you get hold of a local. You are sorted.

I did want to try the Maldivian flavour. So was taken to two of those. I think both had the board "Maldivian medical centre". The price was about 200 but quality was poor in my eyes. Much nicer maldivian girls were seen walking on the street. So I declined trying it out.

Few other places refused to enter me saying they were full. The taxi driver spoke to them in maldivian. But it didn't work.

Then tried a thai place called "beauty health body lite". The massage was good. I wasn't in the mood for too much, but ended up with a good HJ. Other extra's were available. Girls were all from Thailand and at the time 3 were available. I had a chat with all of them and they were very pleasant. I chose a young one, fit body but small boobs.

The cost was 280 for massage and 100 for extra (asked for 300 mind you and I bluffed saying I was regular at this and was only going to pay 100. Which she agreed very fast which meant the actual price must be lower)

That evening, I happened to meet the same taxi driver at a road side cafe. Bought the guy a coffee and ciggerettes and convinced him to take me to a local joint. He took me through some by lanes walking and into someones house. Behind this house was another house and on the 1st floor were 4 indian girls. I chose a real stunner and paid 300. She took me to a room which was rather big, dimly lit, fans and a large matteress on the ground for action. She was fantastic. Gave a real GFE and I did her in many positions. She refused a tip. And was totally happy as I think she genuinely came twice. It was a very memmorable experience.

Regards,

Chrismonger3

Dracular
08-14-10, 16:06
I'm livin here. But its v hard to find a locals with great look.

If anyone please share it.

Hi folks,

Regards,

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
09-13-10, 19:10
I'm livin here. But its v hard to find a locals with great look.

If anyone please share it.Hi Dracular,

Get your self a PM facility. You will be not only supporting this forum but its also a way to get some solid information from other friends in the forum.

Also I do suggest you start posting a few more reports to contribute to the forum. Plenty available in Maldives, if you look properly. Don't get discouraged.

Regards

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
09-13-10, 19:13
Wow .. reading your report seems to indicate that there is very much activity in Male, but surprisingly the forum seems to indicate otherwise ... except for Drvks information, perhaps they are in the same situation we are in and do not want to draw undue attention from the LE by posting details remember Male is very much smaller so the LE can easily find a place with minimum detail, I do hope you have the contact details of the taxi Driver who helped you.

Thanks,

JDHi Hay Dee,

If your ever going to Maldives. Send me a PM. Will help you get a footing.

Regards

Chrismonger3

Dracular
09-14-10, 19:25
Hi Chrismonger,

Originated from here and I'm aware about the places you mentoned. How ever most of the places are full with foreign.

Hi Dracular,

Get your self a PM facility. You will be not only supporting this forum but its also a way to get some solid information from other friends in the forum.

Also I do suggest you start posting a few more reports to contribute to the forum. Plenty available in Maldives, if you look properly. Don't get discouraged.

Regards

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
09-15-10, 19:27
Hi Chrismonger,

Originated from here and I'm aware about the places you mentoned. How ever most of the places are full with foreign.Hi Dracular,

I am sorry, I didn't understand what you wrote.

Regards

Chrismonger3

Dracular
09-16-10, 22:55
Hi,

Well its very hard to find local girls in the market.

Recently went liberty plaza kind place and only found Indo, Nepal and Indi.

Hi Dracular,

I am sorry, I didn't understand what you wrote.

Regards

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
09-18-10, 18:16
Hi,

Well its very hard to find local girls in the market.

Recently went liberty plaza kind place and only found Indo, Nepal and Indi.option 1. Get hold of a local guy. Pay him to introduce you to the inner circle. (this could work with taxi drivers, rickshaw guys or even the guys hanging out in the fresh market. Just get your self a footing.

Option 2. Go to the places that have indo, thai etc. Then get friendly with the management or even the girls. After you build some confidence with them. You can ask them to help find maldivians.

Either way. You can't hit jack pot immediately. You need to work for your goals.

Most of us do our time researching, asking for help, inquiring and visiting and experiencing. And it all boils down to the regularity and confidence you build up during these visits that help you to help your self to more.

Keep at it. You will succeed.

Chrismonger3

ChrisMonger3
11-14-10, 06:58
This forum is inactive. If everyone starts to at least post some of their experiences it will help others. And in turn they will post their adventures that will help you in return.

Come on guys. Start posting!

ChrisMonger3
11-20-10, 08:41
This forum is so inactive. Lets hope resorts like what states in this article materialise so that there will be some action to report.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/10/11/blond.resort.maldives/index.html?hpt=Sbin&ref=nf

Godiwa
03-07-11, 12:38
This forum is so inactive. Lets hope resorts like what states in this article materialise so that there will be some action to report.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/10/11/blond.resort.maldives/index.html?hpt=Sbin&ref=nfPlanning to visit Maldives soon. Are there places to have a massage with HJ? Maldivian girls who visit Sri Lanka are sometimes so hot it is hard to believe they are not available for a HJ. Please help me find a good massage place in Male.

Dracular
03-15-11, 13:49
Planning to visit Maldives soon. Are there places to have a massage with HJ? Maldivian girls who visit Sri Lanka are sometimes so hot it is hard to believe they are not available for a HJ. Please help me find a good massage place in Male.YES there are places. You need to explore in male'.

ChrisMonger3
03-16-11, 14:08
There are fair amount of places. Talk with the locals and you can come accross one just walking afew mins.

Planning to visit Maldives soon. Are there places to have a massage with HJ? Maldivian girls who visit Sri Lanka are sometimes so hot it is hard to believe they are not available for a HJ. Please help me find a good massage place in Male.

Fun Boy 76
05-03-11, 13:28
First of all thanks to Chirshmonger for guiding me in the MALE action.

I managed find the Indian house next to dental hospital.

Get into the room, there was a mattress on the ground ready for action, got two girls for selection.

I opted for Malayali girl who is very sexy in Saree and greeted me well.

Took wash and directly fall into action, after some cuddeling and foreplay she came up and did in cowgirl position.

Good release.

Cost: 300 ruphia including room.

Worth for money.

Dracular
05-07-11, 09:27
There are fair amount of places. Talk with the locals and you can come accross one just walking afew mins.Hi. If anyone knows girls who can join for a booos / drink party. Please do PM their contact.

Thanks

TJ9881
05-24-11, 09:38
FYI tried "Beauty health" and after 3 times finally got a friendly one. Still they are shy there.

I am interested in more details on where the "Indian House" is. Anyone have a road name?

Dracular
05-25-11, 19:16
Tijuana,

Is it the one in the 4th floor. I visited this 4th floor place, bt I'm not sure their name, they have 1 local and she is not very cooperative. Bt there are foreign other girls from srilank, India and thai.

Please do share with me place you went. You can PM.

Thanks.

FYI tried "Beauty health" and after 3 times finally got a friendly one. Still they are shy there.

I am interested in more details on where the "Indian House" is. Anyone have a road name?

Dracular
06-06-11, 19:47
Any updates in the city?

Why very quite.

TJ9881
06-13-11, 15:35
Any lurkers out there just gathering information here, beware. Looks like there will be a lot of attention focused on the massage and health centers here.

If anyone has any info on more informal avenues of fun please let us know.

TJ9881
06-25-11, 09:47
This thread needs a bump. Anyone new out there?

Willie Wonker
07-04-11, 05:12
I went to Beauty Health since it seemed the most convenient. Had an excellent Thai massage for 280 (wearing the pajamas, which I took as not a good sign). When she told me massage is finished there was no indication that anything else was available, but she also didn't immediately leave the room so I asked. She took my pants down from the hook and indicated that she wanted more money. I gave her 100, she asked for more, I declined, and she immediately agreed. So 100 is either a fair price or too much. She allowed me to put my hand under her shirt and inside the bra and gave perfunctory HJ. Nothing special, but it got the job done. I'll consider returning because massage alone is worth the price, but would prefer to find the Indian House. Any pointers anyone?

Idiscover
07-05-11, 12:35
So guys. Here goes, I've been in Male for 3-4 months now and have constantly been on the look out for massage parlours or rather places where I could get some great action. Did visit the usual places mentioned in this thread and managed to find some exciting new places as well.

The Indian place still eludes. The 2 chaps on the thread who've been there. Please do us some good and share some info on the place.

Meanwhile here is some new info which the rest can try out. (I am including ones already mentioned as well)

1. Beauty Health Body Lite. Excellent massage but nothing else. The chap on this thread who got a HJ is a lucky bastard. But then I never asked them outright yet. I guess most people know the location of this place. All thai girls and they are pretty too.

2. Jaava. Its a beauty parlour. Saw its ad on some magazine and decided to try my luck. They hav one Thai girl who is an excellent masseuse and could also leave you with a HJ / BJ for any price Rf 100 upwards. Upto you to bargain and stick closer to the base price of Rf. 100. Its located at this triangular traffic island very close to the maldives election commission building. Also 500 bucks for the massage. So for extra service, one has to pay over that to the girl.

3. Alternative Medical Centre. Again all thai girls, have visited thrice but no luck. Guess I need to talk them to it. But once again excellent massages. Its very close to the 3BM building on buruzu magu. Price wise. 350 bucks.

4. Real M Saloon. An upmarket joint. Sexy thai girls. About 3-4 of them. Excellent massages. Got a BJ / HJ on my 2nd visit. The girl was ready for FS as well the last time I went. But then I was short on time. So will give it a shot on my next visit. Its in the lane opposite Sonee Sports on Chandanee Magu. 400 bucks for the massage and the HJ / BJ could be had at Rf. 200 or so. Again bargaining power required.

I suppose thats enough info to keep you guys busy. I have found out a few other places as well. Guess I'll keep them secret till I get some info in return from you buggers.

So well. Go freak out.

Dracular
07-06-11, 15:05
If there's any freelancer. Please do share.

Xenon
07-30-11, 04:14
I've tried the local flavour many times and must say they are fantastic. Pm me for contacts as I cannot share here. I will only share contacts in exchnage for a contact.

Xenon
07-30-11, 04:16
I managed to get a ruskie. 2 nepali girls and 1 local from the secutity guy at traders during my stay in traders.

Idiscover
08-06-11, 10:16
So an update guys. Most places seem shut in Male during this month of fasting. A few places where the owners seem well connected are open from 7/8 pm to 1 am.

Any new places that any of you discovered?

Hey xenon. Give us a lead. Contact details / address of some joints / girls?

Dracular
08-06-11, 21:24
Do you have PM.

So an update guys. Most places seem shut in Male during this month of fasting. A few places where the owners seem well connected are open from 7/8 pm to 1 am.

Any new places that any of you discovered?

Hey xenon. Give us a lead. Contact details / address of some joints / girls?

Idiscover
08-11-11, 15:50
Do you have PM.Dude Dracular. Whats PM? I see you are a senior member here. I am yet to get used to the lingo which goes around on this site.

Dracular
08-11-11, 20:14
Hi,

Please refer abbreviations.

Dude Dracular. Whats PM? I see you are a senior member here. I am yet to get used to the lingo which goes around on this site.

Idiscover
08-27-11, 06:29
Hey fellas. No activity in sometime? Dracular thank you for the advice. Did check up on the abbreviations.

No new places guys? So probably the best place in Male has shifted "offices" so to say. Its now situated bang on Majeedhee M. And was a good experience as well. Anyone interested may send me a PM. Do share leads on places you would know as well.

Business is going to pick up soon considering the holy month is coming to an end.

Dracular
08-27-11, 19:45
Do you have PM service?

Hey fellas. No activity in sometime? Dracular thank you for the advice. Did check up on the abbreviations.

No new places guys? So probably the best place in Male has shifted "offices" so to say. Its now situated bang on Majeedhee M. And was a good experience as well. Anyone interested may send me a PM. Do share leads on places you would know as well.

Business is going to pick up soon considering the holy month is coming to an end.

White Shark
08-31-11, 08:57
Hi guys any action start already while the Holy month finish?

Thanks in advance for share details, I'm new on the isalnd but long mongering experience in BKK.

Happy mongering to everybody

ChrisMonger3
10-21-11, 05:02
Hi Idiscover,

Really great report. I am sure your details will help many. If your still in Male. Please do keep posting as this forum is very weak. The last few times I flew into Male. I visited the resorts straight away so couldn't get any action. The beauty health place I have visited and the girl didn't hassitate to give extra services.

Chrismonger3

So guys. Here goes, I've been in Male for 3-4 months now and have constantly been on the look out for massage parlours or rather places where I could get some great action. Did visit the usual places mentioned in this thread and managed to find some exciting new places as well.

The Indian place still eludes. The 2 chaps on the thread who've been there. Please do us some good and share some info on the place.

Meanwhile here is some new info which the rest can try out. (I am including ones already mentioned as well)

1. Beauty Health Body Lite. Excellent massage but nothing else. The chap on this thread who got a HJ is a lucky bastard. But then I never asked them outright yet. I guess most people know the location of this place. All thai girls and they are pretty too.

2. Jaava. Its a beauty parlour. Saw its ad on some magazine and decided to try my luck. They hav one Thai girl who is an excellent masseuse and could also leave you with a HJ / BJ for any price Rf 100 upwards. Upto you to bargain and stick closer to the base price of Rf. 100. Its located at this triangular traffic island very close to the maldives election commission building. Also 500 bucks for the massage. So for extra service, one has to pay over that to the girl.

3. Alternative Medical Centre. Again all thai girls, have visited thrice but no luck. Guess I need to talk them to it. But once again excellent massages. Its very close to the 3BM building on buruzu magu. Price wise. 350 bucks.

4. Real M Saloon. An upmarket joint. Sexy thai girls. About 3-4 of them. Excellent massages. Got a BJ / HJ on my 2nd visit. The girl was ready for FS as well the last time I went. But then I was short on time. So will give it a shot on my next visit. Its in the lane opposite Sonee Sports on Chandanee Magu. 400 bucks for the massage and the HJ / BJ could be had at Rf. 200 or so. Again bargaining power required.

I suppose thats enough info to keep you guys busy. I have found out a few other places as well. Guess I'll keep them secret till I get some info in return from you buggers.

So well. Go freak out.

White Shark
11-07-11, 18:14
I've been in Male last week and the rainy weather I decide to take a break in Real M Salon.

You can find if coming from No1 jetty walking in Chandanee Magu just before Sonee Sport shop there is a small road on the right side.

Just go for about 100 yards and before the corner where Red Wave supermarket is on the left hand side there is a grey door.

Just go in and you will find a buzzer with surveillance camera, after that one the second floor a nice reception area with a Maldivian guy and a menu with the list of treatment.

I decide for 1hr. Aromatherapy 400 MRF.

A young nice short Thai girl come for the third floor and took the room, basic setting but clean and very decent, the treatment were very relaxing and professional till the last 15 minutes when she starts to teasing me and get out the towel from the hook. Very good HJ.

Total expensive 100 MRF tip, probably I'll repeat time to time.

Still looking for some new place so if any fellow monger got info please share with us.

Happy mongering.

Ssgandalf
02-11-12, 12:16
Hi,

I am new to MALE. I want to know the places where one can have the time of his life.

Please advise

I've been in Male last week and the rainy weather I decide to take a break in Real M Salon.

You can find if coming from No1 jetty walking in Chandanee Magu just before Sonee Sport shop there is a small road on the right side.

Just go for about 100 yards and before the corner where Red Wave supermarket is on the left hand side there is a grey door.

Just go in and you will find a buzzer with surveillance camera, after that one the second floor a nice reception area with a Maldivian guy and a menu with the list of treatment.

I decide for 1hr. Aromatherapy 400 MRF.

A young nice short Thai girl come for the third floor and took the room, basic setting but clean and very decent, the treatment were very relaxing and professional till the last 15 minutes when she starts to teasing me and get out the towel from the hook. Very good HJ.

Total expensive 100 MRF tip, probably I'll repeat time to time.

Still looking for some new place so if any fellow monger got info please share with us.

Happy mongering.

Ssgandalf
02-18-12, 11:38
Do you have PM service?Dear Dracular,

Can you advise me how to find babes to lay in Male.

I m new here.

Ssgandalf
02-18-12, 11:44
Do you have PM service?Dracular, are you online?

Can you help me with info on Male, Maldives.

I am new to Maldives.

White Shark
05-15-12, 18:42
It seams that Real M Salon had closed.

Anybody have news about if it closes or just move?

Any other place like it available, thanks for any suggestion.

WS

Dhicppl
09-16-12, 20:29
Hi,

We are a couple from Maldives both married and we are swingers, we are in search for couples and singles traveling and living in Maldives. We live in the capital city of Maldives called maale. If anyone wants to meet us contact us at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Dracular
09-22-12, 18:09
Hello,

Great idea. Please get Pm services and contact.

Hi,

We are a couple from Maldives both married and we are swingers, we are in search for couples and singles traveling and living in Maldives. We live in the capital city of Maldives called maale. If anyone wants to meet us contact us at [Email address deleted by Admin]

Thanks.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Dracular
11-11-12, 05:19
Hello guys. I came across some local joints. Just you need is to call and ask to make arrangements for chick. Here's the digits. I didn't try them.

[Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove personal telephone numbers. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Idiscover
01-27-13, 14:03
Hey. So hws the mongering going on in Maldives? I have now moved back to my country. Miss Male badly. The quality of Thai girls in Natural etc is unbeatable in comparison to the ones available here.

Also, I caught up news in Maldives that most places have shut down and there is no scope for any fun whatsoever. Most of all I think even Naturals' was raided and girls arrested. Recognised a few when they were being taken away by cops and the photos were pasted all over Haveeru etc.

So I wonder what the scene is like there. After my last post on this forum. I discovered many more spas offering services like HJ / BJ / FS. And then I left Maldives. I don't think those places would exist now. The new govt. Would have shut all of them down.

Darrell90
02-09-13, 14:51
Hi all,

I'm also in Male' and was wondering if anyone can update on the scene. I mean any place in the capital where I can get a HJ or something?

TonyIndian
03-19-13, 15:58
Is it feasible to pick up some chick in Male to stay in one of the resorts for an extended weekend? Any recommendations?

Micky Mouse
10-26-13, 12:30
I visited Male about 5 months ago. It was my first visit.

I did not see any activity.

However, if you stay in one of the big resorts, you can easily pick up some girls.

You need to hang out a lot either in the bar or beach and start a conversation.

Most of the time, even the staff working there, from Philippines and Thai, you can have a "date".

Other than that Male is dry and very risky.

Ratu Sir
12-04-13, 18:18
Visited HMC on Saturday. Only massage available. Got a Sri Lankan named Niluka. So so massage. HJ plus top autoroaming available. Nothing fancy.

Ratu Sir
12-04-13, 18:26
hi all,

i'm also in male' and was wondering if anyone can update on the scene. i mean any place in the capital where i can get a hj or something?hmc in she building. can get hj. i tried sri lankan named niluka. hj plus autoroam top. they have thai, philipines and sri lankan therapist.

White Shark
04-30-14, 06:39
I'm in Male for the next 12 days any tips or suggestion?

AliUmar
07-29-14, 16:13
as far as i know there are 3 operating massage parlors these days.

1. hmc (7th floor shree building).

2. alternative medical centre (just one block left the shree building, when you walk to the left of the one way road. you won't miss the board).

3. sheri saloon (nirolhu magu, near the galolhu football stadium).

keep in mind, these places offer massages from thai, srilankan and philippine therapists for about 450-550 rf and if you want a hj, you'd have to give extra (500-1000).

if anyone got any more information about the places here, please pm me.

===============================================

greetings,

it appears from your post that you don't quite understand the forum's private message service.

to use the forum's private message service, both you and the forum member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a senior member.

for more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-subscriptions.php?

if you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

jackson

Ratu Sir
10-20-14, 09:31
I have visited all the places mentioned as massage parlors.

HMC and Sheri offers massage plus handjob (extra charges apply). Thai Pinoy and Sri Lanka girls.

Alternative medical centre is a legit massage place. Real massage without any extras by thai gilrs. Massage is very good.

SaulG
05-19-16, 00:48
Thought I'd give this forum a bump, to see if any MPs are still active.

I know of one she-pimp who mostly serves Bangladeshi dudes. Anyone know of any others?

Ratu Sir
05-19-16, 09:36

I know of one she-pimp who mostly serves Bangladeshi dudes. Anyone know of any others?Care to share the contact of the she-pimp.

Numerical1
07-10-16, 15:24

I know of one she-pimp who mostly serves Bangladeshi dudes. Anyone know of any others?Care to share contact about the she-pimp?

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Stim702
08-24-16, 21:39
These days it's MRF 500 to get in if you are local (work permit). + 300 - 500 extras. Palm action only.

Nice chicks though, Thai and Nepalese.

Use lots of oil so everything is nice and slippery.

Stim702
08-24-16, 21:41
I have visited all the places mentioned as massage parlors.

HMC and Sheri offers massage plus handjob (extra charges apply). Thai Pinoy and Sri Lanka girls.

Alternative medical centre is a legit massage place. Real massage without any extras by thai gilrs. Massage is very good.HJ available definitely, ask as soon as you are flipped, if you wait to the end, you will run out of time.

FFun1987
09-11-16, 20:58
Hi guys,

I'm looking for FS in male area. Please send me PM if you have any contacts. With pics if possible.

Thanks.

White Shark
09-21-16, 11:11
Seems there are some action in Hulhumale. Any of you got any info?

ChrisMonger3
10-08-16, 04:21
There is certainly FS available. Last time I was there for the day and a taxi driver took me to a few places. I got FS in two of them. He parked the vehicle and took me walking and all I did was follow him. Initially was nervous as I didn't know where he would take me, but he ended up taking me to what I was looking for.

Locals knows all the places.

White Shark
10-12-16, 15:23
There is certainly FS available. Last time I was there for the day and a taxi driver took me to a few places. I got FS in two of them. He parked the vehicle and took me walking and all I did was follow him. Initially was nervous as I didn't know where he would take me, but he ended up taking me to what I was looking for.

Locals knows all the places.Local girl or other Asian nationality?

Cost?

ChrisMonger3
10-19-16, 02:24
One of the places had only local girls and others had a mix of locals and other Asians. Including tip for taxi driver, I might have paid about 2500. The places he took me were in apartments where other people were living next door. It was like your a visitor to a home and then once you enter and he introduced me and negotiated, they took me to the lounge where 4 or 5 girls were available to choose from. You then get escorted to a separate bed room and close the door behind you. Each time, I was allowed 1 hour.

Local girl or other Asian nationality?

Cost?

Alyan0123
10-20-16, 10:54
Hi guys,

I'm looking for FS in male area. Please send me PM if you have any contacts. With pics if possible.

Thanks.

Greetings,

It appears from your post that you don't quite understand the Forum's Private Message service.

To use the Forum's Private Message service, both you and the Forum Member you are trying to contact must be either a subscriber or a Senior Member.

For more information, please read: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/ISG_Payments.php

If you cannot afford $20 dollars to buy a subscription, then perhaps you can convince another forum member to purchase a subscription for you.

Jackson

Stim702
10-27-16, 05:15
It's buried under the all the forums and not visible in the Asia window, you have to click onto the Asia group to find it. This reflects how small the place is. Perhaps it would help members if this tiny place was between Malaysia and Mongolia?

Just my two bits worth.

Cheers!

Misraab
10-31-16, 17:57
One of the places had only local girls and others had a mix of locals and other Asians. Including tip for taxi driver, I might have paid about 2500. The places he took me were in apartments where other people were living next door. It was like your a visitor to a home and then once you enter and he introduced me and negotiated, they took me to the lounge where 4 or 5 girls were available to choose from. You then get escorted to a separate bed room and close the door behind you. Each time, I was allowed 1 hour.Can you PM me the name of the place.

Greetings,

Jackson

Numerical1
11-08-16, 04:54
Had been staying in Male' area for a few months and it has been boring so I went to a few massage places in the capital area. One place offers HJ after massage for 500. Throughout the massage the girl tried playing with my willy. Other place I went had more action. First time I got to have a HJ with a girl who gave me auto-roam top plus let me finger her. Very big boobs. 1000 for damage. Second time, met another girl who asked how much so I paid 2000 and she got naked and started giving me a HJ / BJ. Fit body & nice ass. Very good action.

I heard of these apartments which has these girls but haven't managed to find it. Anyone who knows about them can direct me to that?

White Shark
11-17-16, 10:10
Had been staying in Male' area for a few months and it has been boring so I went to a few massage places in the capital area. One place offers HJ after massage for 500. Throughout the massage the girl tried playing with my willy. Other place I went had more action. First time I got to have a HJ with a girl who gave me auto-roam top plus let me finger her. Very big boobs. 1000 for damage. Second time, met another girl who asked how much so I paid 2000 and she got naked and started giving me a HJ / BJ. Fit body & nice ass. Very good action.

I heard of these apartments which has these girls but haven't managed to find it. Anyone who knows about them can direct me to that?Well it would be useful for all of us if you gave the name and location of those places.

DemonReaper
12-03-16, 07:48
There are different range of girls available, so prices are vary.

Local girls.

Colombia.

Uzbekistan.

Indonesia.

These are currently available nations these will change in time.

Some girls are offered with place aka guest house, others you have to rent a guest house and the girl will be delivered.

If you guys want to get laid PM me.

Greetings,

Jackson

Numerical1
12-11-16, 10:47
Just came back to Male' and thought I would try this place I saw near the beach side area in Hulhumale call Well-fit. Entry fee is 550. Thai girls. At the end of the massage, girl asked if I wanted a HJ for 500 but once she started, it was really bad and as if she didn't know how to give a proper HJ. Wouldn't recommend that place to anyone. Didn't even let her finish cox it was that bad.

RkjDon
12-11-16, 12:00
Had been to Maldives in November, and managed to get some HJ at HMC Sheri. It was right opposite the inn we were staying in. Philippine lady. Damage 500 for the HJ.

Numerical1
04-20-17, 17:41
A Maldivian friend of mine who is working abroad recently told me that there is FS available in hulhumale'. Can anybody confirm? PM me if you have a contact.

RasDhoo
05-18-17, 02:57
A Maldivian friend of mine who is working abroad recently told me that there is FS available in hulhumale'. Can anybody confirm? PM me if you have a contact.Can you PM me a contact.

RasDhoo
05-18-17, 03:05
Hi guys,

Thanks.

Numerical1
05-30-17, 17:55
Back in Male' and looking for some action. Heard that there is a place in Hulhumale' which provides girls for MVR2500. If anybody knows, can you PM me the contact?

MrMaldives
07-29-17, 12:36
[Personal message deleted by Admin]

==============================================

Gentlemen,

Please communicate personal messages via the PM System

The Open Forum is generally intended for the posting of information that is of interest to all readers.

Please use the Forum's Private Message system to exchange personal information and make personal plans.

Thank You

Stim702
02-24-18, 16:34
Hi,

Found someone offering Russian $250/ HR $400/2 hrs in Hulumale, available until Tuesday only. Girl usually does fly in fly out work from an apartment in Huhlumale'.

PM me for details.

Cheers.

Mathew1984
02-24-18, 22:48
Hi,

Found someone offering Russian $250/ HR $400/2 hrs in Hulumale, available until Tuesday only. Girl usually does fly in fly out work from an apartment in Huhlumale'.

PM me for details.

Cheers.PM me bro. She looks hot if she real then great.

Stim702
07-01-18, 14:42
Hi,

PM me for details. Been told it's.

1 shot 1 hour 200 $.

2 shots 1 hour 250 $.

1 shot 45 min 160 $.

That's what the guy is charging. Not sure how long the girl is in town for.

Pricey but if it's Russian your looking for it's probably a good price.

Stim702
07-29-18, 09:14
Per dish MVR 2,500.

PM me if interested.

Stim702
08-10-18, 19:21
Per dish MVR 2,500.

PM me if interested.Still around.

Stim702
09-05-18, 10:35
Hi,

Just heard that the ruskies are back in town.

45 m /1/160.

60 m /1/200.

60 m /2/250.

120 m /2/300.

120 m /3/400.

Pricey I think, but then that's the hobby!

PM me for a contact.

Sharing is caring!

Alyan0123
12-08-18, 16:48
Hi,

Does any body knows how can I get some action in Maafushi island. If so DM me.

Numerical1
01-29-19, 10:01
Been back for 3 weeks and looking for some action. Spa mongering is fun but getting a bit tired of Thai.

Anyone knows where I can get some nice Sri Lankan or Nepalese action here?

Numerical1
06-11-19, 07:50
Had a good time mongering these past few months in the Maldives. Willing to share my results with someone who can give me some new information. My information varies from FS to B2B to BJ to HJ. DM me if you are interested for some online information sharing!

Dracular
06-11-19, 21:46
Had a good time mongering these past few months in the Maldives. Willing to share my results with someone who can give me some new information. My information varies from FS to B2B to BJ to HJ. DM me if you are interested for some online information sharing!Hello,

Appreciate if DM.

Alyan0123
06-18-19, 10:25
Had a good time mongering these past few months in the Maldives. Willing to share my results with someone who can give me some new information. My information varies from FS to B2B to BJ to HJ. DM me if you are interested for some online information sharing!Can you share.

Magnito
07-06-19, 05:55
Hey,

Is she still around. Have you tried and is she genuine.

Thanks for letting us know.

Hi,

Just heard that the ruskies are back in town.

45 m /1/160.

60 m /1/200.

60 m /2/250.

120 m /2/300.

120 m /3/400.

Pricey I think, but then that's the hobby!

PM me for a contact.

Sharing is caring!

Fitnfun
08-30-19, 14:49
Had a good time mongering these past few months in the Maldives. Willing to share my results with someone who can give me some new information. My information varies from FS to B2B to BJ to HJ. DM me if you are interested for some online information sharing!Do you mind sharing information? I somehow cannot PM you.

Thanks.

Kgdodds
11-24-19, 09:52
Any updates on service providers in either Male or preferably Hulhumale? Are the adds on https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-maldives real or are they bait and switch?

White Shark
12-19-19, 13:37
Any updates on service providers in either Male or preferably Hulhumale? Are the adds on https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-maldives real or are they bait and switch?Definitely false.

Numerical1
01-01-20, 15:43
Any updates on service providers in either Male or preferably Hulhumale? Are the adds on https://massagerepublic.com/female-escorts-in-maldives real or are they bait and switch?There are a few numbers on their which works and some which are international escorts looking for a holiday in the Maldives. Recently had the pleasure of meeting one of them (who actually does outcalls). Her profile seem to be missing now.

Lucifer786
07-08-20, 18:26
I see MR with a list of 10 or so for a long time. Do the community still active?, are they reliable? Or are their local stuffs happening where we can try?

Dracular
07-11-20, 21:37
I see MR with a list of 10 or so for a long time. Do the community still active?, are they reliable? Or are their local stuffs happening where we can try?Love to hear update and please DM if there special contacts.

Thanks.

Numerical1
11-29-20, 05:17
So have been mongering during lockdown and post lockdown and gathered enough to provide a decent report to everyone who wants to have a good time. Cox sharing is caring right?

Massage Republic.

All profiles I met have been genuine. Tried 2 of them. The profiles are run by escort agencies. Would advise everyone to try the Lara Show (I am not linking you to the profile. Go and read to find who the Lara Show is). However, they cost above your average mongering costs. Be prepared to pay more than MVR 2000 for damage (that's the minimum I found for one shot) to have your time with a gorgeous lady. Its worth the money if you can spend that much. The ladies love you even more if you pay in USD.

Massage Spas.

Have tried the following Spas.

1. City Lounge. The ladies there have changed. If you meet the right person, you can chat up with them and get some extra stuff. They already have a "Special Massage" for 1200 damage which I would not recommend. It is better you go for the entry fee and chat up with someone there. Ladies are Thai. The best you can get is B2 B but no sex is offered. Total damage if you go all the way to B2 B with no sex can cost you MVR 1500.

2. Saima Beauty Saloon. The place is new and its very clean. The best you can get is B2 B but no sex is offered. Total damage for all the way is MVR 1500. Its near the new Chinese Garden.

3. the Beauty Bench. A friend recommended me the place when I was in Male' after I came back to Maldives. Near justice building. There are two Thai ladies. They have huge bust. Total damage will cost you MVR 1100 (400 Entry and 700 for B2 B with no sex).

4. Thai Massage Spa. Its a shabby little place in Henveiru in the road infront of STELCO. Thai ladies are there, who used to work for the old River Salon. Total damage will cost you MVR 1500 for B2 B with no sex.

5. Sheri HMC. Sheri is the professional one. They used to have Nepalese, Sri Lankan and Thai but now only have Thai girls. Best you can get is HJ and Autoroam for MVR 1500. Would not recommend. They had good ladies before.

6. Nice Beauty Saloon. Its in Maafannu near Hiriya School. There is a small alley like road leading to their building. They have amazing ladies who are also very good with their massage. You can get B2 B with no sex there. Total damage with entry fee is MVR 1500.

7. Beach Grand & Spa. This is definitely the go-to place if you are looking for sex. They have Thai girls who will go all the way if you pay the right amount of money. Can cost you around MVR 2000 for total damage. Highly recommended if you are lonely and planning to go all the way. The girls are also very nice and you can have a good conversation with them.

Those are the places that I have tried till date. You can find their contacts online and make appointments. Happy mongering!

Numerical1
02-08-21, 05:20
So have tried two new places.

Honey Bee Salon & Spa. I think it is run by the old Blossom spa. They have a good number of ladies. Tried the "Four hand" but make sure you bring enough money. No sex involved here. Definitely will try there again on a day which you need to just relax.

Saara Salon & Spa. Would not recommend. Had a very bad experience with a local massage therapist there.

Lucifer786
04-01-21, 11:30
I have been hearing under the radar happenings via various social platforms. Had anyone encountered any recently? This thread is kinda haunted now, with no information to share. I've been trying to find some trustworthy fellow locals to see if I can get any hunch. I'll surely post more if I come across.

Lucifer786
04-19-21, 17:40
Like Numerical1 said, I have visited one of these spas and it was absolutely a killer. I was expecting that I may encounter a local but all were Thai nationals. Slowly open up asking for the extras and be clear on what is given and if that is included in the quoted price. Cannot do much of bargaining here as they are already spoilt but I really enjoyed it, man. Once you are a regular visitor and getting to know them, you can expect more. Best of luck!

Dahlia786
05-27-21, 21:00
Let me do a little sharing of my experience in the capital.

MPs.

My usual place Bliss Health Center is still active, some really great Thai Ladies are there on and off. But don't expect much if you are a first timer or not regular. Best you can expect is a HJ if you are willing tip the girls if you are new.

Spend a little time and some of them will go all the way.

Premium Golden. Had such a good massage here. Ladies are all Thai and very good looking. Definitely the place to come to relax for a full body massage. Not sure if any extra services are provided since I wasn't offered any (maybe cause I was new and first time here). Maybe someone else can confirm if any extra services are offered here.

Massage Republic.

Look up Lara like Numerical1 said. She is good good but might be a little costly, but worth every cent. She has been some what a regular of mine past few months (she is based in Hulhumale). There are a few other escorts that come on and off who are worth every penny.

Well that's about it. Anyone else feel free to help the brothers out during this lockdown period.

White Shark
06-08-21, 08:01
Still in lock down, probably extended further and no traveling between Male and Hulhumale.

Does anybody has any contact in Hulhumale?

Glade to share mine as well.

Lucifer786
06-27-21, 15:05
Still in lock down, probably extended further and no traveling between Male and Hulhumale.

Does anybody has any contact in Hulhumale?

Glade to share mine as well.This place is a mystery man. Got some Tele pages where you can try. Some fellows have tried it and said it's okay'ish. Didn't want to take the risk of it. So I didn't try it.

Numerical1
07-28-21, 20:41
Just want to try out something new. Anyone knows a place with a therapist who is not from Thailand? I remember a Filipino who used to be at HM but even she is now not there. Wondering if anyone here knows a place with Sri Lankan therapists or even Maldivian therapists.

I also tried a new place tonight. It's called Nirin. Try it out. Highly recommended.

Kgdodds
10-11-21, 14:19
Any updates for the Maldives? Hulhumale preferred but open to Male as well.

Thanks.

White Shark
10-13-21, 19:37
I'll be interested too about any information.

Lucifer786
10-23-21, 16:47
I've been noticing the rise of Spa's in the city. Mostly Thai's and they're all over SM feeds. Yes, most of them offer extras such as B2B, HJ & BJ. But no FS. Guess it's kinda the scene here. I couldn't locate any FS joint so far but have tried few of these so called spas.

Kgdodds
11-24-21, 04:40
I've been noticing the rise of Spa's in the city. Mostly Thai's and they're all over SM feeds. Yes, most of them offer extras such as B2B, HJ & BJ. But no FS. Guess it's kinda the scene here. I couldn't locate any FS joint so far but have tried few of these so called spas.I've noticed this as well and have found a good massage with a vert happy ending LOL. Would like to find a FS provider. Anyone try any numbers on Massage Republic lately?

Lucifer786
11-25-21, 21:54
So, there are many spas blooming in the city, I took the liberty to try not just one but a few. They were mostly providing b2 b, BJ, HJ with full access. FS is not even an option. Maybe due to the LE activities, I did inquire but the girls have no clue.

I went to this place called be* be* spa a few days back since the ladies there were with good assets. Only one was available at the time and it was Miss. L. She wasn't the beauty but I got to say, the assets were like Thai mangos and they were huge. 4 reds / 1 HR for entrance. Once I'm in, I had a bit of chit-chat and got her to open up the extras (like I had no idea what's on the plate) and had a negotiation to bring down to just 1 orange. Unfortunately, this market is already spoilt by resort visitors and they were not going below 2 oranges / 1 BJ or HJ, my little man took over and I went for it. Paying upfront was another mistake I did and no place ask for it before the action. My poor little man had no choice but to go for it.

To my surprise, she was money greedy, didn't even let me touch those melons properly. The massage was terrible. Later she made some excuses went to the washroom got dressed up and came back. I said wtf, I didn't even get to suck or have the melons properly. She said I got dressed up now so can't but you can just touch them. I was like wtf, finish it off and I left from there.

It's so unfortunate, the price we have to pay here just to get a HJ or BJ is beyond the roof.

Lucifer786
12-02-21, 16:15
So I went to this spa somewhere near the national stadium. I met this lady Ms. And. Place looked more appealing and I almost thought it's a professional place and I'm not going to get any fun. Out of curiosity I asked if any extras on the table. To my surprise she started rubbing my back and said; "oh baby, you first time? I was like, "yes, my first time".

She then told me the charges. It is the same everywhere like they are all some kind of aliens connected to a control center. So I had no choice but to go fo it. She was very friendly and I felt comfortable compared to other places.

So I told her first half message and then the next is action. When the time came, she just headed over to the loo to freshen up, and came in. Oh my, oh my. What a body. What an asset. They were surely fake ones but oh man oh. Gave me the best pleasure I can ask for and came over on her assets. Finished it up, got a wash and came out happily.

Lucifer786
12-23-21, 08:58
I was on Male' back again recently and since I enjoyed the company of Miss. And earlier I went to the same place only have myself disappointed that she is no longer there. Fixed up my mind anyway, and went ahead with Miss. T.

She seemed new but wasn't very comfortable. Most options were a NO NO and I felt really disappointed about the service. No DFK, BJ but only HJ. Not even an attempt to please. The massage was nonsense and very short and she was tired. Not worth any effort picking her up again.

Numerical1
01-09-22, 08:27
I was on Male' back again recently and since I enjoyed the company of Miss. And earlier I went to the same place only have myself disappointed that she is no longer there. Fixed up my mind anyway, and went ahead with Miss. T.

She seemed new but wasn't very comfortable. Most options were a NO NO and I felt really disappointed about the service. No DFK, BJ but only HJ. Not even an attempt to please. The massage was nonsense and very short and she was tired. Not worth any effort picking her up again.Try Nice Beauty. It is always my go to place. Never disappointing and plus the ladies are very nice and understanding. They have good chats with you too and are not in a hurry. If you are willing to spend a lot, you can also ask for four hand massage.

Lucifer786
01-13-22, 21:19
Try Nice Beauty. It is always my go to place. Never disappointing and plus the ladies are very nice and understanding. They have good chats with you too and are not in a hurry. If you are willing to spend a lot, you can also ask for four hand massage.Glad I could find a partner in crime in this scene LOL. I shall give it a shot and will write my experience soon.

Lucifer786
01-13-22, 21:34
I have been seeing the blooming spa scene on TikTok and gave it a try. This place is near Maj* Magu, adjacent to the famous retail store. That much I can say and you can easily guess it. The videos they post in TikTok are like shit crazy but two of them especially triggered me. I was more looking into those melons and the figure. I have kinda fantasy towards big jugs and backs.

As usual, my Johnny took the decision over me. So I gave a call to the place and a lady answered, so booked a time to go there. To my surprise, I got in with the one whom I wanted to try, LOL. Went in for a full massage and started slowly. The massage was average but had a good conversation though. Felt a good connection with the bird unlike other places and slowly moved into extra inquiry. What triggered a turn-off to me was asking money before the deed. Long story short went ahead with only HJ as my mood got spoiled. Overall an okay experience due to the argument and misunderstanding. My high expectation of the place got thrown away just like that. WIR, well maybe but not very sure if I will get convinced soon enough.

I guess not all TikTok happy faces are good ones and you will always find good fish then there are bad ones too in the ocean.

Cha7777
04-05-22, 07:05
Any updates from anyone?

Looking for place (Non Thai). Any tips?

Lucifer786
04-23-22, 16:40
Any updates from anyone?

Looking for place (Non Thai). Any tips?It is nearly difficult to get non-thai here. There are underground channels like telegram where you can try but still I would doubt so.

Lucifer786
05-28-22, 12:24
I've been seeing new spas popping up again in the capital city. Did anyone try any new places?

Cha7777
08-03-22, 07:04
I've been seeing new spas popping up again in the capital city. Did anyone try any new places?I tried Tailek and Ezee located close by of each other. Not good. Not worth the money.

Anyone else tried anything? No updates here for a while.

Cha7777
08-03-22, 07:07
Seriously needed Non Thai places? All spas are crowded with Thai Any help guys.

Lucifer786
08-28-22, 09:18
Seriously needed Non Thai places? All spas are crowded with Thai Any help guys.I've seen some Tele channel offering such locals. Etc. But I'm not too sure how legit is that since I have not tried. Maybe you can try and post it back. DM me for the channel.

Lucifer786
09-08-22, 04:08
Alright folks! I got to admit that Male' has become a mini Bangkok spot. Yep, its literally banging your kok. Also, this is all on tiktok bright as a day with a clear message, "come, fill me".

So, here's another encounter of mine near to the famous craft and stationary shop. I've been actually eyeing on Miss. F, but little did I know, she has left the place already. Nevertheless, I still went ahead and chose Miss. S who did not disappoint me at all. Well, I went in and the place is not the best but manageable and I freaked out a bit looking at the Windows which is just tinted. Rooms have attached bathrooms so that a convenient wash is possible. I'm guessing FS is possible but I opted for top access with a CBJ.

To my surprise I had a flavored umbrella and she loved it, LOL. She can hold a decent conversation and the assets, nothing outstanding to comment about. However, I'll give it to her attitude. Also, CBJ wasn't impressive as I could feel her teeth a bit but overall good talk and good ending. I'll try FS next time. Cheers!

CasualPrash
09-12-22, 08:19
Hope all are well, new to the forum here. It's looking like I will be visiting Maldives (especially Male) a fair bit going forward.

Had a look through some of the posts but it doesn't seem like there is a big mongering scene, especially for FS or for locals.

If you come across any good contacts do share please.

Lucifer786
09-16-22, 14:36
So I went to this place near a bakery on one of the big magus. I've been keeping an eye on this chubby one whom I'll call Miss S and to my surprise when I called and asker for her, she was available. I was like yay finally!

All these places keep their lights super dim and its nearly difficult to predict or see through the figure. Well its a good mood setter so I went with the flow. She's a very chatty and friendly person and I told her I was trying to book her many times but she wasn't available. And I told her that I need a good massage and a happy blowing which she obliged. Asked her how much she paid for the others and pay the same to her. I was okay with it. Post the massage came the momentum to shake and boom and I was freaking shocked to see her natural melons which was huge. I was like how on freaking earth you have got bigger ones while most of the Thais end up having implants. Anyhow, jokes apart I realized she's way chubbier than I expected and on the heavy side. As I negotiated and as it was a done deal I just went with the flow. Man she gave a good sloppy CBJ while I was playing with those sweet melons. Came in after 5 to 6 minutes and walked away a happy man.

See you folks with another encounter soon I'm aiming to fix.

Gianni Versace
09-19-22, 05:43
Seems like all of the "spa's" in Male are all Asian. I was hoping to find something with local women but failed. Also seems to be a ton of naughty spas around.

Check out Poppy's Salon & Spa.

https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083138960001&eav=AfYfR7qhPlGyuhNIrDIywOR2CSiEapllQrDauLVGEqlb5wVY1RK7phziNbQ4gfCWvME&paipv=0&_rdr

Gianni Versace
09-19-22, 05:50
Also just a FYI seems like many of the spas are advertising via the tinder app.

Lucifer786
09-26-22, 13:51
Just want to try out something new. Anyone knows a place with a therapist who is not from Thailand? I remember a Filipino who used to be at HM but even she is now not there. Wondering if anyone here knows a place with Sri Lankan therapists or even Maldivian therapists.

I also tried a new place tonight. It's called Nirin. Try it out. Highly recommended.Found one place with a Sri Lankan but I haven't tried it. If you're interested you can try. The place is somewhere behind the post HQ road. Where those hotels are and the construction happening. If you're unable to get the hint, give me a buzz and I can share the tiktok link of the place.

NationalChamp99
10-07-22, 02:01
Looking mostly at Z, Silax, Sheri, Unme.

Would appreciate an update as I arrive there soon.

Thanks.

Cha7777
10-07-22, 16:09
Found one place with a Sri Lankan but I haven't tried it. If you're interested you can try. The place is somewhere behind the post HQ road. Where those hotels are and the construction happening. If you're unable to get the hint, give me a buzz and I can share the tiktok link of the place.Please share the tiktok link if possible. Thanks. No DM facility.

Lucifer786
10-13-22, 15:46
Looking mostly at Z, Silax, Sheri, Unme.

Would appreciate an update as I arrive there soon.

Thanks.Z & silllax is okay, not sure about the rest.

Numerical1
12-05-22, 03:57
Found one place with a Sri Lankan but I haven't tried it. If you're interested you can try. The place is somewhere behind the post HQ road. Where those hotels are and the construction happening. If you're unable to get the hint, give me a buzz and I can share the tiktok link of the place.Possible to put the name down here since I cannot receive DM's? Want to go test it out since I am now back in the Maldives for a few days.

Lucifer786
12-15-22, 16:44
Possible to put the name down here since I cannot receive DM's? Want to go test it out since I am now back in the Maldives for a few days.You can try Shine place. I guess her name is Ameee. Hope it helps.

Lucifer786
01-15-23, 13:27
I'm done with Thais all around Malé. Any other interesting encounters??

Lucifer786
04-01-23, 11:17
Seems like this has gone silent for a while. Anyone encountered any new or interesting places?

Lucifer786
08-11-23, 07:21
Seems like this place is drying again. Anyone got any new encounters? Not the thais but locals or other?