01-01-07, 01:00
Thread Starter.

FKK Club Pascha
Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany
www.fkk-pascha.de

Jackyo
01-13-07, 13:28
.. named Pascha in Koeln.

Let's not get these two confused with each other.

I've personally never heard of this club though, never read even one report about it in any language.

Speedy
03-11-07, 17:37
Hi,
This is not a FKK although a walk up.
I have been there and its a good place.
Around 100 rooms, girls ranging from 2-10.
If i remember correctly the cost is 5 euros entry, and 40 euros a pop.

.. named Pascha in Koeln.

Let's not get these two confused with each other.

I've personally never heard of this club though, never read even one report about it in any language.

Breadman
03-11-07, 19:25
hi,
this is not a fkk although a walk up.
i have been there and its a good place.
around 100 rooms, girls ranging from 2-10.
if i remember correctly the cost is 5 euros entry, and 40 euros a pop.

website says its a 50 euro entrance, you must have missed a '0'...

and '100 rooms' ??? are you sure? maybe one of those '0's goes behind the '5' entry fee.

Speedy
03-11-07, 19:42
Website says its a 50 euro entrance, you must have missed a '0'...

And '100 rooms' ??? Are you sure? Maybe one of those '0's goes behind the '5' entry fee.

hi,
yes, unless there is another pascha.

the one i went to was a walk up. NOT an FKK.

It was opposite another smaller one.

Im reffering to jackyos post below.
NOT the the site as below

Jackyo
03-11-07, 19:55
hi,
yes, unless there is another pascha.

the one i went to was a walk up. not an fkk.

it was opposite another smaller one.

im reffering to jackyos post below.
not the the site as below
... the laufhaus in koeln i was referring to, not the fkk club which is referenced in this thread, which no one has visited and reported on yet.

Speedy
03-11-07, 20:11
... the Laufhaus in Koeln I was referring to, not the FKK club which is referenced in this thread, which no one has visited and reported on yet.

I cant wait, I will be there next week!

Kichigai
05-22-07, 00:19
On a recent trip to Cologne I made the journey to Hornstrasse and the FKK Pascha. This club appeared to be somewhat of a mystery place as far as reports go. I never made it past the front door, but here is my quick story.

Caught the cab there from Intercontinental Hotel by the Altstadt, fare was about 10 Euros. I can only describe the building as the Pascha Complex. There is the Pascha 'Laufhause.' This is the walk up scenario others have spoken about. 5 Euros entrance fee, seven floors, lots of ladies of all nationalities.

There is also a Pascha nightclub, this looked like ( it was closed whilst I was there) an up market sort of club, pole dancing, lap dancing, entertainment, bar, food etc etc, but no indication of normal FKK activities.

Pascha FKK is now called Pascha Gentlemans Club. It is situated at the back of the Laufhause and Night Club. It was about 8.30pm and the sign said open at 9.00pm but I rang the bell any way.

The door was answered by a 6'6" transvestite in a fetching black top and trousers with strappy stillettos. "Stand your ground" I said to myself and at least ask a few questions.

" How much is the entrance fee then?"
" 150 Euros" ( My stomach started to get butterflies at this point)
" What about the girls?"
" 150 Euros for half an hour, 200 Euros for an hour)" ( My knees started to buckle)
" This IS Pascha FKK?"
" No, this is now Pascha Gentlemens Club, there are no sauna/jacuzzi facilities, everyone is dressed, you sit at the bar and enjoy yourself, if you see a lady you like you go to one of our rooms"
" When did it change then?"
"About five months ago, would you like to come in now, it's a bit early but I'm sure I could slip you in." ( She was now looking at me like a piece of juicy lamb on a plate.)
" No thanks treacle, I'll come back later." ( Not a chance in f***ing hell!)

I went straight back to the Laufhause and picked myself a tasty little Thai.

There you are, that was my little visit to Pascha. The only other thing of note was when I caught the cab back, I was speaking to the driver ( in German because I'm a clever bastard) and I asked him about FKK Samya.
Nein, nein, sehr schlect (No,no, very bad)

He then explained that the club had a bad reputation, fighting amongst the customers, police raids, club periodically closing down. I thought, I haven't read about that, he's trying to feed me another club. " What can you suggest then?"
" Club Saphir "

He took me to Club Saphir, Niehler Strasse 66, It looked like the sort of place you run a mile from, small frontage, little window in the door. Everything screamed leave well alone. So I did, went back to the Altstadt for a few beers.

Funny thing was, on my last morning there I read The Insomnia City Guide, given out by the hotel, and guess who was advertised in the guide under Erotic Clubs, Club Saphir. It read very well indeed and I was left kicking my self a bit. Oh well, until next time.

Toscana
05-22-07, 09:39
Thanks for the report. Funny.

I asked him about FKK Samya.

He then explained that the club had a bad reputation, fighting amongst the customers, police raids, club periodically closing down. I thought, I haven't read about that, he's trying to feed me another club. " What can you suggest then?"
" Club Saphir "

He took me to Club Saphir, Niehler Strasse 66,
Now, I wonder how much commission he was getting paid to ferry you off to Saphir? LOL. Samya can have its off days, but nothing like this.

Hessen Bub
05-22-07, 10:38
I went straight back to the Laufhause and picked myself a tasty little Thai.

Was her name TIK? Dark skin, nice big boobs?

I asked him about FKK Samya.

He then explained that the club had a bad reputation, fighting amongst the customers, police raids, club periodically closing down. I thought, I haven't read about that, he's trying to feed me another club. "

That's bullshit. The club does have a good reputation, no fight, no police raids. Have a look at the Rheinforum or the Römerforum. The cab driver probably doesn't get a fee from Samya, but from the other club. That's why he directed you elsewhere.

Hessen Bub

Mario Veneto
05-24-07, 03:24
Hi Jacksons, the thread starter of this thread refers to Pascha Club in Villingen Schwenningen which is located in Black Forest.

The Pascha club other members in this thread refer to is located in Cologne (North Germany).

These two places have nothing to do with eachother.

http://www.pascha-fkk.de/pascha-home.htm

Here is the website of the club in Cologne. The club has also subsidaries in Munich, but I have never been there.

Yes guys it's 7 story bordell with over 100 of girls and a unique MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (GELD-ZURUCK GARANTIE ) if you are not satisfied.

They talk about this club a lot in the german TV because of its unique guarantee !

As someone else said, this bordell (Laufhaus i.e. running-house in german) has girls from all nationalities and ranging from ugly to very beautifull.

BottySpanker
09-28-07, 19:41
The one in Villingen-Schwenningen that is. Website: -

http://www.fkk-pascha.de/

EUR 50 entrance, 60 for session with the girl.

The pics are genuine, as I've seen some of the girls working there.

It's a good club if you're in the area. Not as good as the Frankfurt clubs, but good all the same - bit small, but fun for an evening.

BottySpanker
09-28-07, 22:12
Unbelievable street name by the way.

Dickenhardt strasse.

Neurosynth
12-05-10, 00:56
They've changed the name of this club to FKK66, perhaps to end confusion with the other, unrelated, Pascha clubs?

Anyway I went there about 18 months ago. It's smaller than the big FKK's around Frankfurt, but there are some good choices nevertheless and less competition from other guys. You can see who is working on a daily basis on their website, as well as the entire team.

I had an especially good time with Susanna. (Bottle) Blonde, pretty face with a great smile, perhaps a shade taller than average height, curvy soft but not fat body, and especially nice and ample breasts. Really fun girl, awesome attitude, BBBJ (as should be the norm at a German FKK), and just plain great in bed.

The URL is now http://www.fkk66.com/.

Breadman
12-05-10, 05:53
You can see who is working on a daily basis on their website, as well as the entire team.

I was thinking of visiting this club back in August...but every time I checked to see which girls were working (pretty much every other day)...it was always the same girls listed. Day after day after day...those girls either worked alot of hours or the club doesn't update the website too often.

Neurosynth
12-05-10, 21:06
I was thinking of visiting this club back in August. But every time I checked to see which girls were working (pretty much every other day). It was always the same girls listed. Day after day after day. Those girls either worked alot of hours or the club doesn't update the website too often.I think some do a slow rotation. Hey, I'm talking about scheduling.

I know, for example, that Susanna has tended to disappear around this time of year and then reappear in the Spring or so.

Some seem to be there all the time. I believe the "working now" list to be pretty accurate. The girls listed definitely work there. I'm not aware of any bait-and-switch photos.

I don't want to lead anyone astray. It is smaller and less spectacular than some of the clubs, say, around Frankfurt. But it's pretty good for the region it's in. T.

Breadman
12-06-10, 20:46
Some seem to be there all the time. I believe the "working now" list to be pretty accurate. The girls listed definitely work there. I'm not aware of any bait-and-switch photos.

Im just going by what I saw on the webpage. I put pascha as my homepage for over a month to see if it would be worthwhile to head that far south...and every day I saw the exact same women working. And the girls who didn't work never made it to the "on today" listing...not once. There are just too many girls who never seem to be working...and alot of them are pretty stunning. If the girl hasn't worked in a month, you have to take her off the website. It would be like Samya showing 90 girls but only 40 actually ever work at the club.

Neurosynth
12-11-10, 02:17
Well I would agree except they display two lists on their site. There is both a list of those working on a given day and a second list of those who may work sooner or later.

When I returned from my visit the first list was accurate. Then for a long time my favorite, Susanna, disappeared from the "working now" list but stayed on the second list. I asked about her on a different site (in German) and they responded she was off for a while but would be back. Sure enough, some months later she was back on the "working now" list and confirmed as being back on that same site.

In short, at least as for as the "working now" list goes I see no reason to suspect some kind of bait-and-switch tactic.

Creature2
01-15-11, 12:09
The URL is now.

http://www.fkk66.com/

This is definitely the same Pascha club I have visited a year ago. They simply changed the name but the web page design remained intact. I saw some of the most beautiful Romanian girls, of German scene, in this small club.

I heard that some girls switches, time to time, with clubs in Switzerland. There are also a few ex-Globe (Zurich, not Leverkusen) girls.

Even the girls are hot, I won't repeat unless I drive through South to Basel or Zurich. It is a long way from Stuttgart and it is located in the south part of Black Forest. Not worthy the jurney, nor the gas, lots of CO2. LOL

Neurosynth
01-16-11, 23:27
Agreed it's a bit of a drive. I was driving from Frankfurt to Zurich so it was a nice stop along the way!

TonyCarioca11
08-31-11, 22:52
Decided to do a mini FKK tour around Stuttgart and Frankfurt. First stop was FKK66.

I travelled from Stuttgart to Fkk66 (former Pascha) and booked the Mercure Hotel near the FKK.

Arrived at the FKK around 2pm on a Thursday to get some sun. The entry was 50 euro. When I arrived there were already about 8 men and only 4 women.

Relaxed a bit and then found out that most woman will be there around 3pm. The selection was quite poor.

I like Romanians but this was a 3rd class selection. So the majority of the woman were Romanian and that day there were 3 Bulgarians.

One of the Bulgarians, Ewa was new and they took her pictures that day to put on the web site. In contrary to what it states on the web page under her name she does actually Not enjoy giving oral se. X at all. However she was the only non-pro at the FKK and rather beautiful with large blue eyes. So I picked her and I did not regret it as she kissed very sensual and the sex was good as well although she was rather shy which is not a problem for me. Sessions are 60 euro here.

There was a good looking Anka but her teeth looked like she never got them cleaned so I was rather turned off.

If I compare FKK66 to Oase I would rate it as 3rd class FKK with 3rd class selection. I would certainly not drive there again.

Creature2
09-01-11, 11:41
If I compare FKK66 to Oase I would rate it as 3rd class FKK with 3rd class selection. I would certainly not drive there again.It a long long drive from Frankfurt, or even from Stuttgart. I hope you didn't drive to further South to Villingen-Swhweningen for just FKK Pascha (FKK 66).

It seems there is a decline regarding the quality of the talents. When I visited this place on a Saturday evening, maybe two years ago, the selection was quite good and well worth the 50 Euro entritt and 60 Euro spent for each girl. I saw lots of nice, young, beautiful Romanian girls. The only thing I didn't like about the club was the piccolo / champagne scam.

Thank you for the update. I will be again in Black Forest in two weeks but won't bother to drive that South, I suppose will make some stop overs at midpoints, near Sinsheim and Bruchsal while driving from Frankfurt.

MikeXX
09-01-11, 13:30
I will be in Villingen-Schwenningen in a few weeks and I plan on trying out FKK66 during an evening night (maybe 8 or 9pm) so hopefully there will be more choices of girls.

This will be my very first time to an FKK club. I'd like to know what should I bring to this club or is everything supplied (ie. Towel, condoms, ATM bank machine) , etc. ?

Do I need to get the money first or do they have a bank machine in FKK66? Do they accept cash only or also credit card?

Do they have lockers that can securely put my clothes, wallet, phone?

Do the girls at FKK66 approach you or do you have to approach them? Is it a clean and friendly place?

So, the girls are nude and the men wear a towel or robe?

The cost is 50 Euro for entrance and 60 Euro for 30 min session, full service included, no tip needed?

Sorry for all the questions. Just want to be prepared.

Thanks,

Mike

Creature2
09-02-11, 14:20
I will be in Villingen-Schwenningen in a few weeks and I plan on trying out FKK66 during an evening night (maybe 8 or 9pm) so hopefully there will be more choices of girls.

This will be my very first time to an FKK club. I'd like to know what should I bring to this club or is everything supplied (ie. Towel, condoms, ATM bank machine) , etc. ?

Do I need to get the money first or do they have a bank machine in FKK66? Do they accept cash only or also credit card?

Do they have lockers that can securely put my clothes, wallet, phone?

Do the girls at FKK66 approach you or do you have to approach them? Is it a clean and friendly place?

So, the girls are nude and the men wear a towel or robe?

The cost is 50 Euro for entrance and 60 Euro for 30 min session, full service included, no tip needed?

Sorry for all the questions. Just want to be prepared.

Thanks,

MikeHi Mike,

You have to bring cash, I don't remember about credit card, not the ATM machine nearby. Even if the entry is paid by credit card, you have to have some cash for girls. Sometimes, if credit card accepted, expect to be charge by %10 commision, as well.

But if you are close to the town, you may find some ATMs at the banks (Sparkasse, Volksbank etc) and withdraw some cash from your debit account. German calls those ATMs, as far as I know,"Geldautomat".

They have lockers for your clothes, no small locker for wallets. You have to put them also in the big lockers.

The girls approach at FKK66. The place is clean but worn-out, needs to be refurbish.

The girls are nude, mens are with towels.

50 Euro entrance cover the use of wellness, the food and soft drinks. If you order a champagne or a piccolo, you have to cover that, as an extra.

60 Euro / 30 min is not the full service, this is the basic service, which means BBBJ and covered sex. If you want something special such as anal, CIM, COB, this is an extra service and has to be paid seperately. But no tip needed, in both cases, the girls are happy with 60 Euro.

MikeXX
09-08-11, 21:17
Hi Creature2,

Thanks for much for the info. If I may I have a few more questions.

So the girls approach you at FKK66. Got it. So as long as I don't touch them, they can't charge me correct? I mean if a girl I don't like approaches me I can simply decline right?

Now since I will be there in about 2 weeks will it still be open during weekday evenings? Since the temperature will be cooler, are the girls still nude outside or will they be inside somewhere? The pics on the website look like its more of a summer place. Unsure if it will still be available in mid-end September. Let me know also which nights has the best choice of girls if you know.

When you choose a girl, are the room closed or can anybody see you? I heard you make can make out / kiss anywhere but for sex its inside a room right?

As for the cash money, how do you pay the girls if you're only wearing a towel? I guess you have to go back to the locker everytime to get cash? .

Sorry for the questions and thanks in advance.

Mike

Hi Mike,

You have to bring cash, I don't remember about credit card, not the ATM machine nearby. Even if the entry is paid by credit card, you have to have some cash for girls. Sometimes, if credit card accepted, expect to be charge by %10 commision, as well.

But if you are close to the town, you may find some ATMs at the banks (Sparkasse, Volksbank etc) and withdraw some cash from your debit account. German calls those ATMs, as far as I know,"Geldautomat".

They have lockers for your clothes, no small locker for wallets. You have to put them also in the big lockers.

The girls approach at FKK66. The place is clean but worn-out, needs to be refurbish.

The girls are nude, mens are with towels.

50 Euro entrance cover the use of wellness, the food and soft drinks. If you order a champagne or a piccolo, you have to cover that, as an extra.

60 Euro / 30 min is not the full service, this is the basic service, which means BBBJ and covered sex. If you want something special such as anal, CIM, COB, this is an extra service and has to be paid seperately. But no tip needed, in both cases, the girls are happy with 60 Euro.

Mario Veneto
09-26-11, 22:02
Fkk66 is located about 60 minute drive from Basel or Zurich.

The fkk is very small. The outside part has a swimming pool which is quite small.

Unfortunately there is no non smoking section inside the club.

If you are a non smoker and the weather is cold, you probably won't want to stay long time in this club.

The lineup is mixed. There were 14 girls on a Thursday afternoon at 4 pm.

Two pretty girls (8) the rest 5 or 6.

However I noticed that the girls were very GFE.

In fact in this club the usual customer come in, take their usual girl for a champagne drink on a couch and after an hour go to the room for a session.

Therefore if you like a girl don't wait just grab here ASAP because once they are busy with a customer, they won't get free again after 1 or 2 hours.

The club is not a sex factory like Oase. You come here to relax and have a drink with your girl.

Chat with her and then have a session.

I like the concept of this club maybe because I am like the most of the club's customers between 45 and 50 years old.

The food on a weekday is a snack (hotdogs).

The clohol free beer is free of charge but the normal beer costs 5 euros.

The setup of the club is nice and clean but quite small.

Bobby the boss has two other FKks in this area: Lancelot (Offenburg) and the brand new FKK Palast (freiburg) which will open it's doors on Oct 14th.

If you are in the area it's worth to visit the FKK66 but I wouldn't drive a long way to visit it.

According to the website the fkk Palast will have 60 girls. I am planning to visit it on Oct 26 and will report.

FKK Palast will have 60 girls and is much closer to the highway

Mario Veneto
09-26-11, 22:14
MikeXx.

Yes you can decline the girls proposals, it's no problem.

They won't bother you once they understand that they are not your type.

I noticed that the 'stickiest' ones are the ugliest but again after two declines she didn't bother me.

No worries for the cold weather, the weather forecast for the whole week is sunny and warm.
It's very unusual for end of September, therefore consider yourself lucky and enjoy the outdoor premises of the club.

There is no safe in this club. You can put your wallet in the locker room which has a couple of safety cameras.

I would suggest you bring enough cash because even if they accept credit cards they charge you around some fees which could range from 5 to 10.

I don't know where are you from but if you have a chance to go to Zurich, Switzerland, you should also visit the famous FKK club Globe.

The club has a tremendous lineup and girls give you a very good service.

However the prices are higher. 90 chf for the entrance and 140 chf for a 30 min session. No food.

Never visit a FKK club on Sundays. They are very slow and you have few girls.

Exceptions: Goldentime and Villa Vertigo in North Germany.

I hope this can help.

Let us know how it went in FKK66.

Enjoy!

London Traveller
09-26-11, 22:36
I don't know where are you from but if you have a chance to go to Zurich, Switzerland, you should also visit the famous FKK club Globe.

The club has a tremendous lineup and girls give you a very good service.

However the prices are higher. 90 chf for the entrance and 140 chf for a 30 min session. No food.Globe is very overrated and you can have a really bad time there. See my reviews on the Zurich pages. It's not really an FKK but it has FKK theme days (when the girls are naked).

Doonan
11-17-12, 16:07
I'm interested in staying at the Pascha Hotel in Cologne.

Anyone have any thoughts or experiences in regards to this?

Creature2
11-20-12, 04:53
Globe is very overrated and you can have a really bad time there. See my reviews on the Zurich pages. It's not really an FKK but it has FKK theme days (when the girls are naked).I agree with you. I had a bad and expensive experience in Globe Zurich. This iss really overrated. The prices are reasonable for Swiss standarts but not even comparable to Germany standarts. Personnaly, I won't go to Swiss clubs if I have the chance to go to German clubs. I recognise some ex World and ex GT girls, all EE girl came to Zurich to make more money, but these are the same girls I pumped for 50 Euro, why should I give the same girl on a different location twice money, where there is even no food and drink were restricted.

Cucumber
11-25-13, 23:35
I visited the FKK Pascha a few weeks ago. Seemed like any taxi driver in town would know where it is, as it is a big complex. There are two buildings, one on each side of the street, with many floors each, and many rooms on each floor. It's like an indoor red light district. Not a bad idea. In total there must be a couple hundred rooms. Each girl has her own room, and as you walk down the corridors they try to entice you to come in. Many were not so attractive, but some were. There is no cover charge for this part of the complex. I paid the cover charge to go to the top floor of the main building (sorry, I can't remember the amount). It turned out to be a kind of a bar, with lots of luxurious rooms on the rest of the floor and floors below. At first I was disappointed, as there were perhaps six guys there and fewer girls. It was competitive the wrong way. I was beginning to think about calling it a night when more girls started turning up. Almost unnoticeably there were more and more of them. Many Romanian and Hungarian, but also some Polish and perhaps 1-2 other nationalities as far as I remember. In my (very limited) experience, many of the Romanian girls have been in Italy previously. If you speak no German but a bit of Spanish, you can actually communicate quite well with some of them, as the Romanian and Italian and a bit of experience of, ehr, intercultural communication, makes it possible to understand one another. In the end I had a great night. Drank a bit (which I don't normally do much) , slept with four different girls, including one I did two rounds with and also enjoyed a little dancing. One of the girls was mediocre, the other three were from great to fantastic. With my favourite, a short Romanian with dyed blonde hair, it was intense GFE (strangely enough for such a place) , to the point where she kept trying (increasingly assertively) to get me to go bareback (which I don't do and nobody should do).

It's like a German car. You pay a good bit and you get what you pay for.

Iceberg27
04-10-14, 23:00
Day 3 Pascha Strip Club-11th floor-Dorrell Bordello.

I was just wanted to have some good time in Cologne without wasting hundreds of dollars. It's only 20 € entry fee and it let me to enter also 11th floor. The strip club is a kind of rip-off at first but after a while I have just enjoyed it. The lap dance is only available on the table and it's 10€ without cream and 20€ with cream. She puts one droplet of cream on her boob or ass and you lick it. Weirdly many men buying this there idioticly. At the end I have just couldn't stop my self and get two lap dance. The shows were really successfull. They are putting. Lot of effort on it. After wathcing the shows a few hours I headed myself to the bordello and then to 11th floor. This area is somewhere that you can drink and talk to the girls. It looks like a normal bar. There were 5-6 girls present at the moment on a Tuesday night and two or three of them over 8. You can make sex with them for 80€ and rooms look clean to me. Briefly if you are in your recovery time like me and want to have some fun in Cologne it s a good choice. And it s also a pleasure to take a girl after watching strip shows for hours.

Banana Boi
04-11-14, 00:50
Wrong thread for Pascha laufhaus in Cologne.

Next time you want a cheap option while stuck in Cologne try Mondial with 30 euro entry and 30 euro for 20 minutes. There were 90 girls there on a Tuesday night back a few months back. It's wilder than Samya after 9-10 pm. Don't go to relax it's basically a night club where you can have sex with the girls dancing around you all night.

Iceberg27
04-11-14, 16:44
Wrong thread for Pascha laufhaus in Cologne.

Next time you want a cheap option while stuck in Cologne try Mondial with 30 euro entry and 30 euro for 20 minutes. There were 90 girls there on a Tuesday night back a few months back. It's wilder than Samya after 9-10 pm. Don't go to relax it's basically a night club where you can have sex with the girls dancing around you all night.Why noone told me that before?

I am in amsterdam now after freebies and trying to compete with twenties.

Pain in the ass to enter clubs and I am paying 130€ for a sheety hotel.

Anyway you just can't try them all. Maybe I should prefer Mondial over Samya for my last visit or over Pascha for the day 3.

Regards.

Banana Boi
04-11-14, 16:49
I did tell you but once you said you prefer girls over 25 and it seemed like you wanted a 'big' club to relax I didn't push you. Mondial at night is a tiny raucous club where girls are packed in like sardines. Many of the girls are overweight hence TA's beached walruses comparison. Mondial is like a training club for girls where 80-90% are under 22 and the unspoiled gems are among the top girls around imo.

Breadman
04-11-14, 21:33
Iceberg, if you could have looked out a window on the 11th floor of Pascha, you probably could have seen Mondial. You were 'that' close to the club. 5 minute taxi ride.

Iceberg27
04-12-14, 04:07
Iceberg, if you could have looked out a window on the 11th floor of Pascha, you probably could have seen Mondial. You were 'that' close to the club. 5 minute taxi ride.I have regrets not to visit it but anyway. I have just thought that I shouldn't try to visit all. Better I stay in Cologne and save 80 € per day from the hotel and spend the money in Mondial.

Don't force me a lot. I am afraid to take the train to Cologne tomorrow and visit Mondial and come back to Amsterdam.

My Samya report is upcoming.

Regards.

Banana Boi
04-12-14, 04:44
Train from Amsterdam to Cologne to go to Mondial? Ok let's not get carried away here. There are plenty of hot girls in the Amsterdam RLD and I would suggest other NRW clubs like LR and DV over Mondial for most guys on a Saturday night in NRW. Like I said I personally love Mondial but most find the other clubs more appealing.

InigoMontoya
01-11-17, 15:13
As in once you've gone, you don't really ever have to go again? Specifically, is it FKK over Pascha every time?

PussyLiccker
01-11-17, 16:07
Pascha is a high rise with many levels of RLD, largest I've been. I visited late night, early morn, and two thing stuck out was many girls availability, hardly guys doing rooms. Seems guys pay the cheap 5 Euros to enter to look at the girls after a night out. At least when I was there there was hardly closed rooms or guys waiting for a girl in a room like I've seen in other apartments / Laufhaus / LRD. Also, there are some good looking girls there. I have been to Fra RLD at such hrs, and the better looking girls show during the day.

So given this, worth another visit for me. There was two high lookers I was interested, and regret not sessioning. Of course the service is not standardized as clubs, so you take up with the girl on what she is willing to provide beyond basic RLD services.

There is also the club, but have not looked in there.

KozMoKramer
01-31-17, 21:16
Hi,

My question is regarding the nightclub in Pascha.

My first time ever. (I'm not a German).

Is it safe and comfortable to go alone?

Is private dance is in a room or behind curtain?

What can be done in P. Dance? Touching? More than that?

Thanks.

HectorG
09-03-20, 22:01
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54016791

Pascha: One of Europe's biggest brothels goes bust.

One of Europe's largest brothels has filed for bankruptcy, after being hit by Germany's anti-coronavirus measures.

The 10-floor Pascha is a major landmark in the city of Cologne. "We are at an end," the brothel's director, Armin, told local paper Express.

Prostitution has been outlawed in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia since the outbreak of the virus.

Some 120 prostitutes usually work at Pascha. It employs around 60 staff including cooks and hairdressers.

Mr Lobscheid criticised the German authorities' handling of the pandemic. Particularly their ability to be clear when the business would be allowed to resume.

He said officials would tell them every two weeks that they would not be able to reopen.

"We can't plan like that. We might have been able to avert bankruptcy with the help of the banks if we had been promised that things could start again at the beginning of next year," he said.

People have still been selling sex during the pandemic but without taxes being paid, he added.

In 2006, Pascha made headlines when a group of Muslims threatened violence over an advert on the side of the brothel showing flags of the 32 countries in that year's World Cup, including Iran and Saudi Arabia, next to a semi-naked woman.

Some groups have raised concerns that closing legal brothels could leave prostitutes in greater danger as they are forced to operate underground.

Stuggi
09-03-20, 22:21
The executive Director Lobscheid is just going into hibernation. It is a ltd and they got 60 employees and have to pay a lot of rent.

So the insolvency is just a little and legal "trick" to get rid of the costs and the employees (operational-based dismissal), nothing more.

The owner of the place the Timoste Appartmenthotel Schildbach KG will not let die this "brand", cause in normal times it is a famous cash cow.

After corona the bank will be glad to give new share capital and there will be a new (or the old) executive Director, I am very sure about that.

ExpatLover
09-04-20, 06:43
Just the beginning of the journey, a lot FKK and brothels will close or see their business strongly decreasing, a lot of guys are not willing to visit prostitutes during pandemic, sorry but the girls have a other choice, they can find a normal job, build a new life that to open their wholes to every one willing to pay 50 euros.

Banana Boi
09-07-20, 05:26
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54016791

Pascha: One of Europe's biggest brothels goes bust.

One of Europe's largest brothels has filed for bankruptcy, after being hit by Germany's anti-coronavirus measures.

The 10-floor Pascha is a major landmark in the city of Cologne. "We are at an end," the brothel's director, Armin, told local paper Express.

Prostitution has been outlawed in the state of North Rhine-Westphalia since the outbreak of the virus.

Some 120 prostitutes usually work at Pascha. It employs around 60 staff including cooks and hairdressers.Really sad I really enjoyed ending my nights at Pascha after Samya and either before / after Mondial. There were some amazing girls there and the best part is they were not Romanian! Price and service was a bit iffy but yes there were gems in there too if you went often enough.

Smoke Light
09-07-20, 05:50
Sad indeed. One time wife and I stayed at an apartment in Koln and went food shopping. Since couple of years before that, I had a couple of supermarkets already in my GPS, so off we go. And what we hear is "arriving at Lidl near Pascha!" What is Pascha, my wife asked, slightly surprised. A local municipality, I told her.

Sirioja
09-07-20, 08:07
Just the beginning of the journey, a lot FKK and brothels will close or see their business strongly decreasing, a lot of guys are not willing to visit prostitutes during pandemic, sorry but the girls have a other choice, they can find a normal job, build a new life that to open their wholes to every one willing to pay 50 euros.Despite having to put on mask in club and same for girls, but 6 ens is quite crowded. I won't run to clubs where have to put mask because I think would kill my desire and don't want to be with a ugly face and bad teeth in bed.

Sirioja
09-07-20, 08:17
Really sad I really enjoyed ending my nights at Pascha after Samya and either before / after Mondial. There were some amazing girls there and the best part is they were not Romanian! Price and service was a bit iffy but yes there were gems in there too if you went often enough.So, where were from girls?

Banana Boi
09-08-20, 05:03
So, where were from girls?Hungarians were the ones I usually chose. Also went with a white chick from South Africa once. She was a ballet dancer and she had tutus all over her room.

Pessimist
09-08-20, 05:41
Sad indeed. One time wife and I stayed at an apartment in Koln and went food shopping. Since couple of years before that, I had a couple of supermarkets already in my GPS, so off we go. And what we hear is "arriving at Lidl near Pascha!" What is Pascha, my wife asked, slightly surprised. A local municipality, I told her.Haha nice story. Occupational hazard. But I clear out the history from my GPS. Well used to, now I stopped taking GPS to EU as my phone is just as good. But yes, clearing out GPS history is important, keeping your tracks out of the reach of spouse is rule#1 for any family man or else you are toast. I have a very elaborate set of precautions and yet every once in a while I do slip up. Fortunately not yet caught.

Sirioja
09-08-20, 07:32
Hungarians were the ones I usually chose. Also went with a white chick from South Africa once. She was a ballet dancer and she had tutus all over her room.Was it a club or only building with many rooms with girls? Shower in rooms? Clean?

Banana Boi
04-23-22, 22:26
Did this place survive COVID? Still has pretty girls albeit with poor service? I always had fun doing the stairs after Mondial / Samya.

PumDiPum
01-31-24, 05:31
The runhouse is gone, tax issues and to much Catholic green in cologne.

Witches spreading not enough love. Hate is hurting the soul, my child!

Sirioja
02-08-24, 22:47
Did this place survive COVID? Still has pretty girls albeit with poor service? I always had fun doing the stairs after Mondial / Samya.Still working.