PDA

View Full Version : FKK Artemis - Berlin

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Sebastiane
02-16-16, 18:10
Hi,

I am coming to Artemis this weekend again. I have heard the names Amina and Fatima a bit on this forum. I'm currently going through a Middle Eastern girl phase so just wanted to ask if these girls were Mid Eastern and if they still work at Artemis and how to identify them?

Also is Amira middle eastern too? I've also read positive reviews of her. My last visit to Artemis was not so great in term of girls' service with massive waits too so what is a better time to go: Friday evening or Saturday daytime?

Any other Middle Eastern women at Artemis?

Pharisaer
02-17-16, 03:00
Amina: claims to be Iranian.

Amira: some people say Iranian, some people say Moroccan. Don't know.

Fatima: caucasian.

Friday evening or Saturday daytime?Friday evening, if you prefer a wider choice of women. Saturday afternoon, if you prefer a calmer place. It's your choice.

Hermann666
02-17-16, 22:37
Hi,

I am coming to Artemis this weekend again. I have heard the names Amina and Fatima a bit on this forum. I'm currently going through a Middle Eastern girl phase so just wanted to ask if these girls were Mid Eastern and if they still work at Artemis and how to identify them?

Also is Amira middle eastern too? I've also read positive reviews of her. My last visit to Artemis was not so great in term of girls' service with massive waits too so what is a better time to go: Friday evening or Saturday daytime?

Any other Middle Eastern women at Artemis?Amina told me that she is German born with Iranian parents. She has straight dark hair, a toned skin and green eyes. Small natural breasts. Looks very Persian to me. Her only tatoo is a small tattoo on the inside of her wrist. It's her parents names written in Arabic. Arabic because she thinks it looks better than Persian.

Amina is a shark and hunts in the staircase and inside the lounge. But she is nonetheless a good girl. My best experience ever at Artemis. True GFE with lots of DFK. And she's a non-smoker.

There are quite a few girls with Turkish origin at Artemis. I've been with Simai who is super slim. She is a bit too professional for me but ok.

Fatima is an old timer at Artemis with very good reputation. She's from Slovakia.

PussyLiccker
02-18-16, 05:04
Amina is a shark and hunts in the staircase and inside the lounge. But she is nonetheless a good girl. My best experience ever at Artemis. True GFE with lots of DFK. And she's a non-smoker.
This is why I've run into her so easily, with the timing being right I think. She's pretty active in her pursuit. Not that there arn't plenty of those types at Artemis either. Busy girl is the way to put it. She's one of those type that is in active pursuit, and makes efficient business the way I see it, as she disappears quickly, snatching up guys I think (different from other active girls with less business). I think one of the better service provider with good looks (natural slim, on the thinner side). Has the busy Artemis girl professionalism which is to be expected, but not so much. So, I would guess one of the more reliable girls at Artemis in terms of service.

Sebastiane
02-19-16, 00:12
Amina told me that she is German born with Iranian parents. She has straight dark hair, a toned skin and green eyes. Small natural breasts. Looks very Persian to me. Her only tatoo is a small tattoo on the inside of her wrist. It's her parents names written in Arabic. Arabic because she thinks it looks better than Persian.

Amina is a shark and hunts in the staircase and inside the lounge. But she is nonetheless a good girl. My best experience ever at Artemis. True GFE with lots of DFK. And she's a non-smoker..Thanks for that description. She sounds perfect! I used to date a Persian girl when I was at college and they are beautiful! I will try to hunt her down! Any idea of the shift she works or best time or day to get her?

Hermann666
02-19-16, 07:17
Thanks for that description. She sounds perfect! I used to date a Persian girl when I was at college and they are beautiful! I will try to hunt her down! Any idea of the shift she works or best time or day to get her?When I met Amina in October she was working the day shift. If you're really interested in a specific girl I think you can call reception and ask if she will be working the next couple of days.

Pharisaer
02-19-16, 07:46
Any idea of the shift she works or best time or day to get her?

When I met Amina in October she was working the day shift. If you're really interested in a specific girl I think you can call reception and ask if she will be working the next couple of days.Amina was a day-shift-girl, I'm happy to confirm that. AFAIK you won't meet her in the coming days and weeks. Otherwise, do as per description.

Member #4399
02-21-16, 20:58
Sybarite2006,

Amina tries to finish you in less than 10 minutes if she can. And she is very able. But she is gorgeous.

Elissa is another, beautiful girl, long blonde hair with some curling. Partly Lebanese. If she is still there, I am not sure.

I guess best thing you can do is to ask the theke when you pay the entrance fee if she can help you with this. She will do that if it is not too crowded (for example: afternoon). But she doesn't like multiple questions.

So for example ask her if there is an Arabic or Middle Eastern girl coming this day.

Jerboa
02-22-16, 13:38
When I met Amina in October she was working the day shift. If you're really interested in a specific girl I think you can call reception and ask if she will be working the next couple of days.I met Amina at Paradise Stuttgart In December, was surprised to meet her there, she said that she had left Artemis, didn't go into detail, not sure if there was trouble, so afaik she's no longer at Artemis.

Hermann666
02-22-16, 17:03
Sybarite2006,

Amina tries to finish you in less than 10 minutes if she can. And she is very able. But she is gorgeous.

Elissa is another, beautiful girl, long blonde hair with some curling. Partly Lebanese. If she is still there, I am not sure.

I guess best thing you can do is to ask the theke when you pay the entrance fee if she can help you with this. She will do that if it is not too crowded (for example: afternoon). But she doesn't like multiple questions.

So for example ask her if there is an Arabic or Middle Eastern girl coming this day.Doesn't matter now if she moved away from Artemis but I spent a 90 minute session with Amina. I rarely extend that long. She was quite active all the time but a bit of massaging my back in the middle. I paid for extras though with anal and CIM so it was a good session for both of us.

Avia, as a comparison, suggested a back massage even before we were down to business and BBBJ. She tried to spend a lot of time massaging before there were any real action. Not the best performance. Only girl at Artemis that has done that with me.

VaeVictis
02-27-16, 18:23
I dropped in by 16:00 straight from the airport and immediately after the shower enjoyed a sessions with my regular safe choice, Elena. She was bit moody this day but preformed well and reliably.

Generally the line up was bit boring (for me) - I saw couple of interesting candidates but they were snatched away by fellow hobbyist. I have to say that girls were bit desperate despite being plenty of men present.

Hoping that situation will improve after hour or two and being hungry, I went outside and bought doner kebab from a street vendor (300-400 meters from Artemis on Kurfurstendamm strasse, over the bridge crossing the railroad by Berliner Sparkasse).

For guys that don't want to take out money from ATM in Artemis. Inside the mentioned Sparkasse bank there are two ATM machines allowing you to withdraw money. As far as I know, the other closest option is at the bus station near the Ibis hotel.

Sani was my next session. Nice young body with plastic boobs. She was leaning on rail in area outside the bar (leading to the stairs to next floor and the locker area) in such way to accentuate her body in best possible way. Her English is not so good, so don't have expectations of engaging conversation if your mastery of German is zero like mine. Action in the room was excellent with she being focused on doing what gave me most pleasure. After the deed was done, she gave me back rub.

Emily was the last session of the day (described before). Silent girl in the room (she was chatty on previous occasions) but preformed OK (I was not in the mood for talk either so it suited me well). Can ride you for more than 2 minutes which is great if you enjoy girl on the top view (to my surprise many girls will complain of being tired after only couple of minutes in that position).

When I was leaving around midnight there was a large group of people waiting to come in (mostly middle eastern / Turkish) guys and the place was getting rather large men to girl ratio which I don't like.

Also. Officially I have now been in all the rooms in Artemis except the VIP room (which is no longer advertised on their webpages).

Mr Ho
02-27-16, 23:03
I dropped in by 16:00 straight from the airport and immediately after the shower enjoyed a sessions with my regular safe choice, Elena. She was bit moody this day but preformed well and reliably.

Generally the line up was bit boring (for me) - I saw couple of interesting candidates but they were snatched away by fellow hobbyist. I have to say that girls were bit desperate despite being plenty of men present.

Hoping that situation will improve after hour or two and being hungry, I went outside and bought doner kebab from a street vendor (300-400 meters from Artemis on Kurfurstendamm strasse, over the bridge crossing the railroad by Berliner Sparkasse).

For guys that don't want to take out money from ATM in Artemis. Inside the mentioned Sparkasse bank there are two ATM machines allowing you to withdraw money. As far as I know, the other closest option is at the bus station near the Ibis hotel..Elena, the Bulgarian one with blue eyes and blonde hair? Quite tall.

KyzrCccc
02-28-16, 03:34
I arrived around 9 pm for my first ever visit to Artemis. Counter lady was nice, I changed and went out to check things out. The place is large and very smokey. There were lots of girls, many quite aggressive in the bar area, so I found a quieter spot over by the stripper pole. The kino upstairs wasn't running and got almost no use. I had to fight off a number of aggressive advances while scouting the girls and making a list of the ones I wanted. I sat and watched for probably an hour and spotted a girl in glasses that had a body that really appealed to me. Obviously not Romanian, so different than what I had in Frankfurt. As I approached she started walking to the lockers. I asked if she was leaving and she said yes but if I wanted to go upstairs she would. Her name started with an A and she said she was born in Turkey but grew up in Germany. In the room she was nice, but not GFE at all. I am honestly okay with that, I just liked her firm tits, they sit close together and were fun to play with. The BJ was good, then cowgirl, finish doggie. I was pretty quick, it had been a while. She was fun, but mostly because I liked her body a lot.

Next I sat and watched, fighting off the aggressive girls. Chatted with a guy at the bar for a while then decided to wonder around. The place was starting to fill up with guys and it seems like every time someone caught my eye they were snatched up. There was a tall, skinny blonde I wanted but never got the chance. There was also a dark skinned girl with curly hair and tiny nipples that I liked, but after attempting eye contact a few times she would just walk right on by, so I guess she wasn't into me.

I finally found a blonde with natural tits that seemed nice and we went upstairs. Her name started with an M and she said she was from Germany. She asked what I wanted and told her no extras and if I could last a while I didn't want to cum because last time for me the 3rd pop was a lot of work and I wanted to sample some more girls. She went to business, again not at all GFE. She didn't like being on top and in doggie I nailed her really hard, which she finally said she couldn't take anymore, but she let me go for quite a while. Ended with some additional BJ and as planned I didn't pop. It was good for what it was, she was hot and I fucked her, but not the best.

I went downstairs, there the Kino was playing but nothing really going on. Upstairs the smoke was getting thicker as was the number of guys. At one point the bar was full and maybe only 3 or 4 of seats were occupied by women. The pickings were getting slim when a brunette showed up that I had spotted before but she had been grabbed before I got to her. She seems to camp out between the bar and the stripper pole. We chatted for a bit, her name is Mille and she said she is from Spain. She has big natural boobs, not really the shape I go for, but her ass looked good and she has a very pretty face. She told me she is 30, which was a surprise, I guessed 24 or 25. She was very friendly and a lot of fun to talk to. She was much more GFE than the others with kissing and flirting. I really enjoyed my time with her and after I finished we laid together and talked, it almost started to feel like a date.

After Mille I did one more lap just to see what was there and I left. Some final notes:

- easy to get to, short walk from train station. Trains run late, I left around 2 am and the train was running.

- unlike my time in Frankfurt I didn't go for any upsells. In FR I was really into COF for some reason and paid for that a lot. By limited that, I kept expenses lower.

- also unlike Frankfurt, I didn't want to do a threesome. I think the crowded conditions made it much harder to chat up girls and ease into it.

- the girls at Sharks are hotter. Even Mainhattan had a couple girls that were hotter than anyone at Artemis. But there were still plenty of hot young girls. Just more silicon.

- by fending off the aggressive girls I didn't face any hardcore upselling or issues with trying to extend the time. All 3 girls were totally fine with a basic 30 min session.

VaeVictis
02-28-16, 11:07
Elena, the Bulgarian one with blue eyes and blonde hair? Quite tall.Well, this lady is 100% Romanian bred and made. Around 160 cm tall (without pumps), large natural breasts and black hair. Her traditional "waiting for customer area" is at the side of the bar between the dancing pole and the exit door (mostly used by the staff) leading downstairs. So definitely not the Bulgarian you had in the mind.

VaeVictis
02-28-16, 12:10
I finally found a blonde with natural tits that seemed nice and we went upstairs. Her name started with an M and she said she was from Germany. She asked what I wanted and told her no extras and if I could last a while I didn't want to cum because last time for me the 3rd pop was a lot of work and I wanted to sample some more girls. She went to business, again not at all GFE. She didn't like being on top and in doggie I nailed her really hard, which she finally said she couldn't take anymore, but she let me go for quite a while. Ended with some additional BJ and as planned I didn't pop. It was good for what it was, she was hot and I fucked her, but not the best.This fits the profile of Madeleine. Nice girl but doesn't exactly provide top service. YMMV of course on this subject.

Pharisaer
02-28-16, 17:57
Well, this lady is 100% Romanian bred and made. Around 160 cm tall (without pumps), large natural breasts and black hair. Her traditional "waiting for customer area" is at the side of the bar between the dancing pole and the exit door (mostly used by the staff) leading downstairs. So definitely not the Bulgarian you had in the mind.I am happy to confirm that. Elena (maybe Helena): dark hair, large natural breasts, Romanian.

Mr Ho
02-29-16, 01:16
Well, this lady is 100% Romanian bred and made. Around 160 cm tall (without pumps), large natural breasts and black hair. Her traditional "waiting for customer area" is at the side of the bar between the dancing pole and the exit door (mostly used by the staff) leading downstairs. So definitely not the Bulgarian you had in the mind.OK, it is different one then, I went with Elena the Bulgarian one blonde hair, blue eye, about 170 cm tall (taller with high heel) last year, and then never saw her during my autumn visit, so it made me wonder.

Girls come and go, the beauty of FKK Artemis, but new younger LU can be hopeful as I see some older ones. Way too many in recent years.

ZimmerBaby
02-29-16, 08:47
OK, it is different one then, I went with Elena the Bulgarian one blonde hair, blue eye, about 170 cm tall (taller with high heel) last year, and then never saw her during my autumn visit, so it made me wonder.

Girls come and go, the beauty of FKK Artemis, but new younger LU can be hopeful as I see some older ones. Way too many in recent years.Never underestimate the non-hassling and decent service provided by the majority of the "older ones".

Mr Ho
02-29-16, 09:54
Never underestimate the non-hassling and decent service provided by the majority of the "older ones".Maybe, but they ain't my taste, so I won't get to experience that.

Nostrastotle
03-02-16, 16:10
Hello Artemis goers,

I'm a pretty active member over other site but not so much here. I apologize for just popping in to ask a question, but hopefully it starts a good discussion.

I'll be in Berlin next Saturday (Mar 12) for a week. I'll definitely be checking out Artemis while I'm there, likely several times. Having RTFF here, it sounds like Artemis is good, but not great. I've been to Globe in Zurich and really enjoyed that experience and I thought it was top notch.

My question is, if you had a day / night free and had already been to Artemis a time or two, would you recommend venturing out a few hours out of Berlin for something better? Does such a thing even exist? Or is there something else in Berlin worth checking out? I've read about the flat rate clubs and they don't sound interesting at all. I want very hot women, preferably youngish and natural. There was a lot of that at Globe. I really like the FKK setup, but I'm open to other ideas.

Thanks for any help you can offer! If anyone has any plans to go out when I'm there I'm open to being social! And again, apologies for just being a tourist in your forum.

Wolvenvacht
03-02-16, 20:00
I've read about the flat rate clubs and they don't sound interesting at all. I want very hot women, preferably youngish and natural.Very unlikely to find "very hot women, preferably youngish and natural" in the flat-rate clubs.

You might find that in the up-scale brothels, but I never ventured there.

I found Artemis very much to my liking with lots of different kind of women, so it will be rare if you cannot find someone that suits you.

Shark16
03-02-16, 20:01
I wish this report was updated: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?668-Berlin&p=1637702&viewfull=1#post1637702

Nostrastotle
03-02-16, 20:21
I wish this report was updated: http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?668-Berlin&p=1637702&viewfull=1#post1637702Thank you Shark and Wolven. The post referenced is excellent.

A little more specifically, my question is, would you spend all of your time in Berlin if you had a week, or is there another somewhat close by Hotspot that's worth the effort to get to. For example, Prague is fantastic but 4-5 hours each way is probably not worth it. So, anything that is worth the trouble?

Mr Ho
03-02-16, 22:33
Very unlikely to find "very hot women, preferably youngish and natural" in the flat-rate clubs.

You might find that in the up-scale brothels, but I never ventured there.

I found Artemis very much to my liking with lots of different kind of women, so it will be rare if you cannot find someone that suits you.Hmm Interesting. What are the names of known up scale brothel and how are the rate?

I might want to try out.

Hermann666
03-03-16, 13:58
Hello Artemis goers,

I'm a pretty active member over other site but not so much here. I apologize for just popping in to ask a question, but hopefully it starts a good discussion.

I'll be in Berlin next Saturday (Mar 12) for a week. I'll definitely be checking out Artemis while I'm there, likely several times. Having RTFF here, it sounds like Artemis is good, but not great. I've been to Globe in Zurich and really enjoyed that experience and I thought it was top notch.

My question is, if you had a day / night free and had already been to Artemis a time or two, would you recommend venturing out a few hours out of Berlin for something better? Does such a thing even exist? Or is there something else in Berlin worth checking out? I've read about the flat rate clubs and they don't sound interesting at all. I want very hot women, preferably youngish and natural. There was a lot of that at Globe. I really like the FKK setup, but I'm open to other ideas.

Thanks for any help you can offer! If anyone has any plans to go out when I'm there I'm open to being social! And again, apologies for just being a tourist in your forum.There are a few good brothels in Berlin, like Camilla Dee or van Kampen, but the benefit with Artemis is that you have a large selection of girls in the same room and they are totally naked. If one session turns out to be not that great it just takes a shower and a sauna and then you can be at it again with another girl. Many girls in Artemis fits your preference of being youngish and natural. Others are more of the pornstar type with large silicones.

Frozty
03-04-16, 00:30
I returned today to Artemis for the first visit in more than a year. This past year I have been FKK'ing in Stuttgart and Hessen, with Sharks being the most regular venue. I have been keen for sometime to return to Artemis, the club where this hobby for me started.

I landed at Schnefeld late morning and then proceeded to cock up my journey on the S-Bahn. There were monstrous queues at the ticket machines in the tunnel under the tracks, but I remembered that it was possible to buy tickets on the platform. I don't think I'm exaggerating to say that the queues for each machine must have been fifty people deep. They stretched across the wide tunnel and bent along the wall. There were also queues on the platform, but only five or six deep. I've no idea what the problem was.

When getting my connection, and distracted by some work, I got on the S41 at Sdkreuz travelling east instead of west. Buried in my work as I was, I only noticed my error when I heard Ostkreuz announced over the train's PA system. I switched trains and having wasted most of an hour arrived at Halensee at around 1 pm. I checked into the Kronprinz for a shower and shave.

A short walk to the club saw me there at 2 pm. The first change since my last visit was some new robes. Long overdue. After another shower I took a walk round the place to remind myself of the layout. It was all very familiar and felt good to be back. I was hoping to see some familiar faces, in particular Fatima, who is the one working girl whom I wish I had a (non-sexual) relationship with outside of the clubs. She really is a fantastic girl.

My first impressions of the afternoon lineup were that it was really poor. Not many girls, and none that attracted me. I wasn't concerned as I knew things would pick up. I left at 10 pm and was happy enough with the lineup at that point. Yes, there is a larger concentration of silicon in this club, but there are plenty of natural girls. There were 8 - 10 girls that I rated highly enough to have been happy taking to the room on looks alone, which is far more than I can cope with.

The thing that I realised that I really missed was the exceptional layout of this club. Essentially on three levels (plus a fourth for the girls dorms) it is possible to find quiet space to relax downstairs, or rocking party action on the ground floor. If you like a nightclub feel, with naked girls, only Sakura comes close, and that is with a much smaller lineup.

There have been a few improvements that have freshened the place up (including new carpet and seating). On the other hand, the food seems to have deteriorated significantly. I really didn't want to eat any of it.

The girls are more proactive at Artemis compared with my recent experiences. I was approached many times, ranging for polite inquiries with a cheerful reaction to my rejection, to one or two who struggled to take no for an answer. Speaking with a few of the girls that I knew, most said that the club was quieter these days. They thought fewer men were attending.

My first room of the day was with a new girl for me, Lily from Hamburg. 172 cm, slim, natural, dirty-blonde hair tied up in a single plaited pigtail. She also works as Lena in Atmos, Hamburg. She was very business-like ensuring that there was no chance of a financial misunderstanding, but was also very friendly, easy to chat with, and came with an easy laugh. She promised an exceptional massage and seemed comfortable with my request for a long, slow session. In the end we spent two and a half hours, and I had an amazing time. Her body to body massage was fantastic and she made sure that I had a great view in the mirrors. Oral on her brought her to orgasm, which alsways relaxes me for a long session. She was determined to come that way as she struggles to finish during sex. For the sex, I told her that I wanted to be inside her for an hour and to take things easy. She succeeded with the brief and sportingly did most of the work. I like this approach as it gives me my most intense orgasm. My only slight complaints were that she is a reluctant kisser, and can talk too much. For those wanting digits or anal, she's not the girl for you, accommodating neither option.

I relaxed in my usual place in the corner behind the Wellness bar. In part to see if Fatima would take up her usual spot at the downstairs bar. I fell asleep. I awoke to the sound of Fatima's distinctive laugh and was delighted to see her there. The guy she was with walked away so I stepped over to see her. Sadly the chap was coming back and she would be busy until the end of her shift.

Returning to my haven, I turned away a few girls until deciding to go with Nora, Hungary, who I had seen earlier. She is carrying quite a few unnecessary kilo's, but has a very pretty face, a sunny attitude, and I was keen to give her a try. Things started well enough, the chemistry was good, and I thought things were set to go well. She then announced that she needed a break for a shower and an espresso. WTF? She was very apologetic and didn't want more money, but still it killed the mood. I have never experienced this, and can't figure it out. I must be missing something. At least she admitted that she needed the shower, I suppose. I aborted the session and paid up for half an hour. No sex was had, but I don't let these things worry me. She's a sweet girl, and I would give her another try.

I returned downstairs to read for a while. Then Fatima wandered in. Her shift was over but she had hung around so that we could get a few minutes catching up before she left for home, as we hadn't seen each other for a year. This just goes to prove that there are some genuinely great girls in this business. She's clearly working much less these days, and I was lucky to catch her. Will I see her again? I tried to give myself some closure in case I don't. Good for her that she can choose to work much less.

I decided to look for Gabrielle, Poland, who I have had many good GFE sessions with. It took no time at all as she was coming into the wellness area just as I was leaving. Clearly the session was fated, so I invited her to the room. Nothing pleases a girl more than being asked upstairs before they even get around to asking. We had an hour together and it was a great way to finish my day.

So, where does Artemis rank for me now? It is probably still my favorite club, but the lineup is inferior to Sharks. I will probably alternate between Sharks and Artemis for a while. Experience definitely helps, but it is very easy to have a great time at Artemis. For the less experienced, just practice your rejection technique. Firm and polite does the job. Those needing 9/10 or 10/10 bodies will have a small selection, although they do exist. A lot of the girls that I rejected seemed like they might be low on service, so I suppose experience again comes in handy.

Anyone happy with 7's and 8's, providing good service and good companionship, Artemis is a brilliant option.

SuppenHuhn
03-04-16, 12:19
Hello Frozty,

Thanks for your great report.

I think I know Lena from Atmos but I'm not 100% for sure: Has Lena silicone boobs? My Lena from Atmos is tall (1,72 m could be OK), she has long blonde hair and a very pretty face and smile. She is a smoker and is slim with some tattoos. Lena is German with Russian / Siberian roots.

My experience with her was very very bad. No kissing but that's OK. But for me the first time was that she sucked without condom and after 5 times up and down she spited in a Zewa. And she repeated it every time. Horrorible. After my question why she did it this way she answered that she was scared of disease.

Is my description from Lena correct?

Frozty
03-04-16, 16:27
Hello Frozty,

Thanks for your great report.

I think I know Lena from Atmos but I'm not 100% for sure: Has Lena silicone boobs? My Lena from Atmos is tall (1,72 m could be OK), she has long blonde hair and a very pretty face and smile. She is a smoker and is slim with some tattoos. Lena is German with russian / sibirian roots.

My experience with her was very very bad. No kissing but that's OK. But for me the first time was that she sucked without condome and after 5 times up and down she spited in a Zewa. And she repeated it every time. Horrorible. After my question why she did it this way she answered that she was scared of disease.

Is my description from Lena correct?Yes, that sounds like her. No silicone. Hair is as you describe. She has some tattoos. The most prominent was a colourful butterfly (I think) on her lower abdomen, left side. She was a reluctant kisser, and probably only managed that because I had asked before the room. It was obvious that she didn't really want to.

I can believe the cleanliness point. She is trained as a nurse and mentioned the importance of cleanliness a few times. She used a disinfectant wash to clean her hands at the end of our session, as well as offering it to me. No trouble with the blow job and no similar issues during the session.

Maybe she has calmed down some since you saw her?

SuppenHuhn
03-04-16, 19:15
Sorry I'm not right. My woman in Atmos was Jana not Lena.

But I know Lena also. I saw her in Atmos many times and also in Artemis (not often).

PayForIt
03-10-16, 00:37
I returned today to Artemis for the first visit in more than a year. This past year I have been FKK'ing in Stuttgart and Hessen, with Sharks being the most regular venue. I have been keen for sometime to return to Artemis, the club where this hobby for me started.

I landed at Schnefeld late morning and then proceeded to cock up my journey on the S-Bahn. There were monstrous queues at the ticket machines in the tunnel under the tracks, but I remembered that it was possible to buy tickets on the platform. I don't think I'm exaggerating to say that the queues for each machine must have been fifty people deep. They stretched across the wide tunnel and bent along the wall. There were also queues on the platform, but only five or six deep. I've no idea what the problem was.

When getting my connection, and distracted by some work, I got on the S41 at Sdkreuz travelling east instead of west. Buried in my work as I was, I only noticed my error when I heard Ostkreuz announced over the train's PA system. I switched trains and having wasted most of an hour arrived at Halensee at around 1 pm. I checked into the Kronprinz for a shower and shave.

A short walk to the club saw me there at 2 pm. The first change since my last visit was some new robes. Long overdue. After another shower I took a walk round the place to remind myself of the layout. It was all very familiar and felt good to be back. I was hoping to see some familiar faces, in particular Fatima, who is the one working girl whom I wish I had a (non-sexual) relationship with outside of the clubs. She really is a fantastic girl.

My first impressions of the afternoon lineup were that it was really poor. Not many girls, and none that attracted me. I wasn't concerned as I knew things would pick up. I left at 10 pm and was happy enough with the lineup at that point. Yes, there is a larger concentration of silicon in this club, but there are plenty of natural girls. There were 8 - 10 girls that I rated highly enough to have been happy taking to the room on looks alone, which is far more than I can cope with.

The thing that I realised that I really missed was the exceptional layout of this club. Essentially on three levels (plus a fourth for the girls dorms) it is possible to find quiet space to relax downstairs, or rocking party action on the ground floor. If you like a nightclub feel, with naked girls, only Sakura comes close, and that is with a much smaller lineup.

There have been a few improvements that have freshened the place up (including new carpet and seating). On the other hand, the food seems to have deteriorated significantly. I really didn't want to eat any of it.

The girls are more proactive at Artemis compared with my recent experiences. I was approached many times, ranging for polite inquiries with a cheerful reaction to my rejection, to one or two who struggled to take no for an answer. Speaking with a few of the girls that I knew, most said that the club was quieter these days. They thought fewer men were attending.

My first room of the day was with a new girl for me, Lily from Hamburg. 172 cm, slim, natural, dirty-blonde hair tied up in a single plaited pigtail. She also works as Lena in Atmos, Hamburg. She was very business-like ensuring that there was no chance of a financial misunderstanding, but was also very friendly, easy to chat with, and came with an easy laugh. She promised an exceptional massage and seemed comfortable with my request for a long, slow session. In the end we spent two and a half hours, and I had an amazing time. Her body to body massage was fantastic and she made sure that I had a great view in the mirrors. Oral on her brought her to orgasm, which alsways relaxes me for a long session. She was determined to come that way as she struggles to finish during sex. For the sex, I told her that I wanted to be inside her for an hour and to take things easy. She succeeded with the brief and sportingly did most of the work. I like this approach as it gives me my most intense orgasm. My only slight complaints were that she is a reluctant kisser, and can talk too much. For those wanting digits or anal, she's not the girl for you, accommodating neither option.

I relaxed in my usual place in the corner behind the Wellness bar. In part to see if Fatima would take up her usual spot at the downstairs bar. I fell asleep. I awoke to the sound of Fatima's distinctive laugh and was delighted to see her there. The guy she was with walked away so I stepped over to see her. Sadly the chap was coming back and she would be busy until the end of her shift.

Returning to my haven, I turned away a few girls until deciding to go with Nora, Hungary, who I had seen earlier. She is carrying quite a few unnecessary kilo's, but has a very pretty face, a sunny attitude, and I was keen to give her a try. Things started well enough, the chemistry was good, and I thought things were set to go well. She then announced that she needed a break for a shower and an espresso. WTF? She was very apologetic and didn't want more money, but still it killed the mood. I have never experienced this, and can't figure it out. I must be missing something. At least she admitted that she needed the shower, I suppose. I aborted the session and paid up for half an hour. No sex was had, but I don't let these things worry me. She's a sweet girl, and I would give her another try.

I returned downstairs to read for a while. Then Fatima wandered in. Her shift was over but she had hung around so that we could get a few minutes catching up before she left for home, as we hadn't seen each other for a year. This just goes to prove that there are some genuinely great girls in this business. She's clearly working much less these days, and I was lucky to catch her. Will I see her again? I tried to give myself some closure in case I don't. Good for her that she can choose to work much less.

I decided to look for Gabrielle, Poland, who I have had many good GFE sessions with. It took no time at all as she was coming into the wellness area just as I was leaving. Clearly the session was fated, so I invited her to the room. Nothing pleases a girl more than being asked upstairs before they even get around to asking. We had an hour together and it was a great way to finish my day.

So, where does Artemis rank for me now? It is probably still my favorite club, but the lineup is inferior to Sharks. I will probably alternate between Sharks and Artemis for a while. Experience definitely helps, but it is very easy to have a great time at Artemis. For the less experienced, just practice your rejection technique. Firm and polite does the job. Those needing 9/10 or 10/10 bodies will have a small selection, although they do exist. A lot of the girls that I rejected seemed like they might be low on service, so I suppose experience again comes in handy.

Anyone happy with 7's and 8's, providing good service and good companionship, Artemis is a brilliant option.Great report. I've been enjoying a discussion in the GT thread as I plan going there and to ACA. How do you rate Artemis in comparison?

Frozty
03-10-16, 09:43
Great report. I've been enjoying a discussion in the GT thread as I plan going there and to ACA. How do you rate Artemis in comparison?I've been to neither. For me, that whole region is untried.

Mr Ho
03-10-16, 09:56
I've been to neither. For me, that whole region is untried.I never been to GT either, it sounded like FKK sharks LU with much smaller scale in far away location.

I am tempted to go, but I would say, FKK Artemis and palace can be similar with LU, but Artemis has wider LU.

Oase is more toward FKK sharks LU, but tattoos, silicone here and there. And FKK sharks being more natural new to industry girls.

Artemis is going more toward palace direction LU, but since it has wider LU than palace, I still find girls I like here and there.

Goth Fkk
03-12-16, 19:20
I never been to GT either, it sounded like FKK sharks LU with much smaller scale in far away location.Not, really. Desperately crowed on weekends, and even weekdays after 5 pm are so crowed more than Saturday at Oase. Men and women ratio is 20 and 1. Rooms waiting list is always full, you have to wait more 2 hours are normal. LU is thin after 9 pm Therefore GT is called "Day club".

GT LU? It is mixed with sharks and Palace with bigger scale. But, Top provider of GT is rarely seen all the day because they're booked with regular customer.

First time I visited was fed up with too many customer like there's no locker space, toilet line is 20 min long. I've seen more than 100 men and 3 or 4 women. It's called "Gay Time". Non-top provider is average looking as much as another club you find. If you avoid Gay Time, GT might be better than Artemis, but you can't avoid GT is sucks! 2 hours waits for room with average looking girl. Anyway if you are Newbie at GT, you'll be disappointed.

I've never been to Artemis before. I hope Artemis is much better that GT.

Finnish Fucker
03-12-16, 22:16
I visited Artemis yesterday Friday 11.3 after quite a break, my last visit was in 2009. I stepped in at 16:00, the place was packed already. Someone told me there was a big exhibition in town.

Facilities: Personally I don't like the 3 floor system in Artemis. Up and down the stairs all the time. Downstairs pool and sauna area are however nice and relaxed. Girls patrol there but mostly you can be relaxed and unbothered if you wish so. I wanted to order a beer after sauna from the pool bar but the kellner told me bluntly "oben". Great! The main bar area on second floor is smoky and dark as any other FKK club bar can be. The music was quite good to my taste. Soft drinks are free, beer and 2 CL alcohol cost steep 10 Euro. The bar was packed with punters and hookers the whole Friday night. A bit similar to FKK Palace bar area but not as good.

Food: Basic FKK food, not great nor crap. Chicken soup was good after tuning it with Maggi Magic sauce and Tabasco.

Girls: I had no expectations for the lineup so I was not disappointed to see that the merchandise was not exceptionally good. Mostly Ceaușescu's finest, some black africans and some latinas in the mix. Lots of tattoos and silicone but also quite a few natural girls. Many aggressive ones. I saw big natural tits around as well but not of the best quality. Speaking of asses there were a handful of babes with perfect tight small arsches and toned bodies. As good as it gets in an FKK. I saw some familiar faces from FKK World and Golden Time. Working girls go around as we know.

My sessions: I had 2 fucks.

- First with ebony Vanity, half African half German as she told me. Same girl that I once fucked at Dolce Vita in DUS-dorf 2-3 years ago. 23 year old, tight petite body with massive natural boobs, I repeat massive! The session was OK, I have had better but also worse. Quite easy going babe. Nothing to complain about. Good choice for big boob lovers.

- Second set was with a young cute slim German blond. Friend of Vanity's, I forgot her name. Tight pussy and exquisite cowgirl riding skills. A prime session for me.

Final verdict: I say Artemis is on the same level as the rest of the biggest German FFK clubs. The difference is mainly in the hardware. The hookers look like the same in all of these clubs IMO. There are good looking ones and bad looking ones. And all of them rent their pussies for 50 euro.

I would go to Artemis again if visiting Berlin for business like this time. Otherwise not.

Pistons
03-12-16, 23:14
Nice report, and I love your nick. But are you the Finnish fucker, the finnish Fucker? .

Hessen Bub
03-12-16, 23:31
Final verdict: I say Artemis is on the same level as the rest of the biggest German FFK clubs. The difference is mainly in the hardware. The hookers look like the same in all of these clubs IMO. There are good looking ones and bad looking ones. And all of them rent their pussies for 50 euro.Well, at Artemis they fuck for 60€. LOL.

HB.

Mr Ho
03-13-16, 04:08
Not, really. Desperately crowed on weekends, and even weekdays after 5 pm are so crowed more than Saturday at Oase. Men and women ratio is 20 and 1. Rooms waiting list is always full, you have to wait more 2 hours are normal. LU is thin after 9 pm Therefore GT is called "Day club".

GT LU? It is mixed with sharks and Palace with bigger scale. But, Top provider of GT is rarely seen all the day because they're booked with regular customer.

First time I visited was fed up with too many customer like there's no locker space, toilet line is 20 min long. I've seen more than 100 men and 3 or 4 women. It's called "Gay Time". Non-top provider is average looking as much as another club you find. If you avoid Gay Time, GT might be better than Artemis, but you can't avoid GT is sucks! 2 hours waits for room with average looking girl. Anyway if you are Newbie at GT, you'll be disappointed.

I've never been to Artemis before. I hope Artemis is much better that GT.If GT is as you described Artemis is much better LOL.

But Artemis used to be better before, now LU is getting more older, though LU is very diversified, so one just got to dig.

Guy93
03-13-16, 09:27
Nice report, FF.

I think the strong side of Artemis is that there are usually beautiful ebony girls for my taste which I consider harder to find at other FKKs.

Finnish Fucker
03-13-16, 09:31
Well, at Artemis they fuck for 60. LOL.

HB.Correct! Capital surcharge +10 Euro.

Finnish Fucker
03-13-16, 09:34
Nice report, FF.

I think the strong side of Artemis is that there are usually beautiful ebony girls for my taste which I consider harder to find at other FKKs.There was a pretty domicican dark skinned girl and a few other ebonys.

Finnish Fucker
03-13-16, 09:34
Nice report, and I love your nick. But are you the Finnish fucker, the finnish Fucker? .I am both.

PayForIt
03-13-16, 09:55
I am both.But pray tell as you get older will you be a finished Fucker or will you only do some Scandinavian ladies boasting Finnish fucked?

Nash98
03-13-16, 11:55
Had the first visit to FKK in Berlin this weekend on Friday and was a busy night.

Over 100 punters and about 40 ladies.

However most men lazing around for hours drinking or sitting.

Some excellent lookers 8 plus and easy going.

Had 3 sessions with different girls from the continent Europe. A blond then brunette and lastly a threesome.

All great punts and you need to agree with each what they can do and not before going to throw rooms.

Have fun and worth a visit.

Finnish Fucker
03-13-16, 22:06
Had the first visit to FKK in Berlin this weekend on Friday and was a busy night.
Last Friday 11.3 there must have been at least 70-80 working girls. And a lot of customers, it was a busy night indeed.

Pistons
03-14-16, 00:00
Last Friday 11.3 there must have been at least 70-80 working girls. And a lot of customers, it was a busy night indeed.At peak weekends there can be 150 girls at one night at Artemis. But it goes up and down with the numbers between 70 and 150. When alot of people start comming again, the girls all call their friends and suddenly there are too many girls around again.

SharkBoi48
03-14-16, 08:55
Thinking about checking out Artemis can anyone tell the the typical cost for a 30 minutes? With a girl.

Macca 74
03-14-16, 11:09

However most men lazing around for hours drinking or sitting.

Some excellent lookers 8 plus and easy going.

Had 3 sessions with different girls from the continent Europe. A blond then brunette and lastly a threesome.

All great punts and you need to agree with each what they can do and not before going to throw rooms.

Have fun and worth a visit.What a waste of bandwidth. Put names in a report. Blonde or brunette doesn't really narrows it down.

Hermann666
03-14-16, 22:22
Thinking about checking out Artemis can anyone tell the the typical cost for a 30 minutes? With a girl.Entry including bathrobe, food an non-alcoholic drinks 80 Euro. 30 minutes sex 60 Euro. CIM 50 Euro, Anal 100 Euro. Shower and repeat.

Macca 74
03-15-16, 00:00
I popped down to the big A on lingerie tag. It turned out to be a good Deutsche day.

I had two sessions.

First was Zoe. A heavily tattooed, red-haired Berlin babe. Great PSE performance.

Second was Nina. A very cute 19 year old spinner from Hamburg.

Both highly recommended.

VaeVictis
03-15-16, 11:08
Thinking about checking out Artemis can anyone tell the the typical cost for a 30 minutes? With a girl.Well, entrance fee has already been mentioned: 80 euro.

60 euro gets you 30 min without extras (CIM, ANAL, Prostata massage or whatever other kinks you may have). Extras is usually 50 euro and Anal is 100 euro (and so is lesbian play). Not all girls allow everything so you may need to talk to her about that. What you absolutely and definitely should not do is try to haggle with girl. Prices are fixed and no matter how good your arguments are (or how much you think she should be grateful to be with you) - you pay the 60 euro per half hour.

Now if you want 1 hour session you will have to double the pay (60 min = 120 euro, 90 min = 180 euro, etc, etc.). You want threesomes (which is waste of money but whatever rocks your boat) you pay each girl. So two girls at same time for 30 min is 120 euro. Lesbian play costs extra. And if you want CIM from both girls, you pay them both. So CIM x 2, that is to say 100 euro.

And if the question "Have you been here before?" is answered to no = blood in water for Artemis sharks.

Nooky Ninja
03-15-16, 16:20
Thinking about checking out Artemis can anyone tell the the typical cost for a 30 minutes? With a girl.Discussed on Artemis website in English and here 1000000 times. 30 minutes with boy costs more.

Dartanian100
03-15-16, 17:53
And if the question "Have you been here before?" is answered to no = blood in water for Artemis sharks.So what's your recommendation here then? Say yes and pretend? Say it was a long time ago?

I am planning my first trip there either this weekend or next so I need to know what not to do. Loving all the advice on the forum BTW, super useful!

PayForIt
03-16-16, 01:40
So what's your recommendation here then? Say yes and pretend? Say it was a long time ago?

I am planning my first trip there either this weekend or next so I need to know what not to do. Loving all the advice on the forum BTW, super useful!Don't worry about telling fibs. The girls will tell you they are from Spain when they are Romanian. Crazy as there is nothing wrong with Romanians! In fact they are my favourites in FKK clubs and they dominate a lot of them. The advice is correct. They don't know differently so just say. No I've been here several times before. When they ask when say last year. If they persist with saying they never saw you just say you didn't see her either! Truth is they prey on the inexperienced and think they can get away with some tricks. Of course this is tarring every girl with the same brush (wrongly). Some would be lovely but you might get unlucky and get a shark. There are quite a few in Artemis.

My advice to you (and I've been there 9 times. So not lots like many regulars but enough to know the ropes) is go in, pay your 80 on reception. Expect your bag to be searched if you have one to check you are not bringing your own booze into the club. One flight up take your robe / go to lockers. Buy drinks tokens at reception if you want beer / spirits (10 euros per ticket). Keep the plastic drinks tickets in your locker as you will lose them if you put them in the robe pockets (been there! Go into main bar, instead of looking at every girl and getting hounded, walk though to restaurant, and out to pool then back through, go downstairs to wellness area, have a look around and get your bearings in the club. Know that there are kino's both downstairs in wellness (next to the gym) and also on main floor by the bar. It's when the girls see you looking around as if you don't know where anything is that they assume you haven't been before. If asked just say you are looking round to see if anything changed since your last trip.

Lots of guys stand at the foot of the spiral staircase leading up to the rooms. It's much brighter than in the dark and smokey bar area. Good spot to view the best girls coming down from being busy in the rooms.

Have a blast. Artemis is a great club and Berlin is a great city. Have fun and report back on your trip including girls names. The forum benefits from members recounting their good and bad experiences with particular ladies.

Pistons
03-16-16, 03:14
Lots of guys stand at the foot of the spiral staircase leading up to the rooms. It's much brighter than in the dark and smokey bar area. Good spot to view the best girls coming down from being busy in the rooms.
Several reasons for standing there. 1) To check how long certain girls actually stay in the room with the customers. If she is back after 10 minutes, that is normally a bad sign. 2) To get away from the smoke. 3) Its the main intersection in the club, so if you look for a certain girl, its a good place to wait.

Dartanian100
03-16-16, 20:19
Thanks so much, really appreciated. I am super pumped up about going.

In terms of them preying on the inexperienced. What sort of things are they doing? I know about the up-selling and the trying to get you into a threesome. Anything else to look out for?

I look forward to writing my first report (well on this place at least).

Don't worry about telling fibs. The girls will tell you they are from Spain when they are Romanian. Crazy as there is nothing wrong with Romanians! In fact they are my favourites in FKK clubs and they dominate a lot of them. The advice is correct. They don't know differently so just say. No I've been here several times before. When they ask when say last year. If they persist with saying they never saw you just say you didn't see her either! Truth is they prey on the inexperienced and think they can get away with some tricks. Of course this is tarring every girl with the same brush (wrongly). Some would be lovely but you might get unlucky and get a shark. There are quite a few in Artemis.

My advice to you (and I've been there 9 times. So not lots like many regulars but enough to know the ropes) is go in, pay your 80 on reception. Expect your bag to be searched if you have one to check you are not bringing your own booze into the club. One flight up take your robe / go to lockers. Buy drinks tokens at reception if you want beer / spirits (10 euros per ticket)..

Frozty
03-18-16, 17:47
Thanks so much, really appreciated. I am super pumped up about going.

In terms of them preying on the inexperienced. What sort of things are they doing? I know about the up-selling and the trying to get you into a threesome. Anything else to look out for?

I look forward to writing my first report (well on this place at least).Don't be pushed into doing anything. The key thing is to take your time. Make yourself say no to the first 10 or 12 girls who approach you. Just smile, be polite and tell her not right now. If you're struggling to get rid of her just say that you've just come from the room and need to recover. If you find yourself regretting saying no, it's easy enough to go and find the girl again. Tell the girl what you want before you go to the room. Or at the start of the session.

You will get asked if it your first time. You have some choices. If you admit that it's your first time you must be prepared to get the hard sell on extras. You might get lucky and pick an honest girl. I used to say that I had attended other clubs so that the girls at least thought that I knew what I was doing.

I would also recommend saying no to extras. Unless you are particularly into anal or CIM, they are particularly bad value until you have established some sort of trust with a girl.

But don't stress about any of it. You might make some mistakes, but just learn from them and move on. I know I did.

VaeVictis
03-19-16, 09:11
In terms of them preying on the inexperienced. What sort of things are they doing? I know about the up-selling and the trying to get you into a threesome. Anything else to look out for?The annoying upselling has already been mentioned. Another thing is that girl is trying to charge you one hour for let us say 25 minutes (it may happen. Although rarely. I have experienced this kind of attempt when I first started visiting Artemis and only once).

The another rule, that few people mention, which is very important for people that have never visited establishment like this:

Don't ever start to think you have something special going on with a girl. Some of the girls are very good at making you feeling special, but in the of the day you are only a "preferred customer". This is something that I had fortune of learning early in this hobby by a nice girl, which explained to me how you make the customer come back and give you extra cash. This was repeated (although never in such honest and clear way) by few other girls I had sessions with.

Always treat girls with respect. But in the end this is only a business transaction just as any other.

Now why I am harping on this? Because new people to this hobby, upon reaching orgasm together with girl that fakes convincingly excitement over this, tend to go down to the locker and give away 25% - 50% of their Artemis budget to the girl in gratitude (tipping). I have seen this many, many times. Don't start tipping girls unless you have had 10 sessions and can reliably say that she had provided good service.

PussyLiccker
03-19-16, 21:23
Well said. FKK is open for that sorta thing. After many sessions with many types of girls, you start noticing patterns.

WG can provide high illusion, and how the punter reponds, the girls will see it. Experienced girls have worked with enough punters to sense the vulnerabilities. It's work that high charm, with a lot if bullshitting works well with the right types that are able to take the bait.

I bet some of the most often mentioned girls likely falls in that catagory. People mention favs right? Specifically girls that got them hooked like a drug, that they can convince them to do all kinds of shit.

Guys talk about being nice, etc etc. I'm sure it's in the circle of the nice ones easily fall for stuff.

Dartanian100
03-20-16, 15:07
For whatever reason I wasn't able to go this week, so that makes next weekend a must. It just occurred to me that its Easter, are there going to be a lot less ladies there? I looked back at the forum but couldn't find an answer.

Pharisaer
03-20-16, 19:38
It just occurred to me that its Easter, are there going to be a lot less ladies there?Easter. A surprise, indeed. - IMHO there will be no lack of ladies. Note: there's an international soccer match in Berlin.

Pistons
03-20-16, 20:50
there's an international soccer match in Berlin.Its called football.

DoctorKlar
03-20-16, 23:11
For whatever reason I wasn't able to go this week, so that makes next weekend a must. It just occurred to me that its Easter, are there going to be a lot less ladies there? I looked back at the forum but couldn't find an answer.Easter is not next week -- at least not for the Romanians as Romanians celebrate Orthodox Easter, not Western Easter. Orthodox Easter this year falls on May 1st, so there should be no drop-off in the Romanian contingent due to Western Easter next week.

But if you are going next week, in honor of Western Easter, it is appropriate to bring some small chocolates (not the cheap ones, or at least not cheap-looking ones) for your favorites for when you wish them Happy Easter.

Like so, they can have a little Easter preview. No chocolates to the sharky girls of course.

Pharisaer
03-20-16, 23:21
Its called football.Thanks a lot, Sir. I appreciate your very helpful hint. Guys, please note: that funny game is called football, not soccer. - Bye folks. I'm off from now.

Pistons
03-21-16, 01:56
Thanks a lot, Sir. I appreciate your very helpful hint. Guys, please note: that funny game is called football, not soccer. - Bye folks. I'm off from now.Your welcome. I truely enjoy helping out wherever I can in terms of information sharing. After all, they say a human being is the happiest when he learns something new. .

Sirioja
03-21-16, 07:41
Easter. A surprise, indeed. - IMHO there will be no lack of ladies. Note: there's an international soccer match in Berlin.Soccer is only for US and Canada, for MLS. When it started, in UK, it was named football and then all over the World. US have their own football, Argentina, Europe, South Africa, NZ, Fidji, Samoa, Australia, even Japan now, have rugby.

Other sports than WGs to fuck.

Mr Ho
03-22-16, 13:02
Soccer is only for US and Canada, for MLS. When it started, in UK, it was named football and then all over the World. US have their own football, Argentina, Europe, South Africa, NZ, Fidji, Samoa, Australia, even Japan now, have rugby.

Other sports than WGs to fuck.Germany has FKK league, that's all matter to me LOL.

Sirioja
03-22-16, 19:11
Germany has FKK league, that's all matter to me LOL.So, FKK are your only sport? Just relaxing for my week ends, like driving about 30 000 kms in Germany per year, about 100 000 since my FKK discovery on end of 2012, but I need real sports for my holidays, so FKK are only for week end, not for holidays, as long my body can resist to pain from sports for real men. But I agree, Germans are the best for brothels with pretty Romanian girls and also for works on autobahns each kilometers.

Mr Ho
03-23-16, 05:53
So, FKK are your only sport? Just relaxing for my week ends, like driving about 30 000 kms in Germany per year, about 100 000 since my FKK discovery on end of 2012, but I need real sports for my holidays, so FKK are only for week end, not for holidays, as long my body can resist to pain from sports for real men. But I agree, Germans are the best for brothels with pretty Romanian girls and also for works on autobahns each kilometers.Well I work out twice per week and jog daily, but when it comes to watching sport, I do not watch football or any sport really. I do like watching boxing when the match attract me and little UFC.

FKK and mongering is my only sport yes LOL; I love how you can seek sport partner in main bar area to perform the personal training upstairs in the room LOL.

I am not that much into Romanian girls, but some are hot yes and being young is plus because Artemis begin to have older dominating LU in recent years, so I hope management brush up LU a bit to make it more early 20's rather than later 20's or early 30's.

Artemis do charge more price, so I would love to see it with more younger LU like it once used to be. (I began in 2009/2010).

Howie
03-24-16, 06:30
After two fairly disappointing Messe outings across Oase, Sharks, Mainhattan and Palace during IAA last September and Ambiente in February, I decided to skip the Frankfurt FKK clubs this time around during the recent Messe event last week and try my luck out at Artemis to scour for new talent. As it turned out, I made a good call as I discovered a super hot chick whilst there.

My last Artemis visit prior to last week was in early December of last year when I finally, after 2 years of near misses, got to fuck the delightful, slim bubble butt beauty Valesca (the half German / half African Rihanna lookalike babe). She was extremely good. I also got to fuck a Brazilian hotty by the name of Luisa who was a spitting image of Alexandra Daddario (the actress from San Andreas). Luisa has an amazing taut and tight PSE body, light brown hair, gorgeous eyes, soft white skin, delicious pussy and a fantastic pair of D cup sillies. An awesome fuck but she was absent last week. Anyone know where she went?

Arrived late afternoon on a Saturday and after an hour scouting the place spotted someone who at first I thought was possibly Eva / Janita from Bulgaria of Palace fame. I was so stoked as I haven't seen her in a while. Last I heard was that she had retired some time ago so initially was a bit confused as to why she was back. All was revealed as I went up to chat to her. It turned out that it was not Eva / Janita but a Romanian by the name of Amalia. I was gob smacked. I could swear that she was almost an exact doppelganger for Eva / Janita. Decided to take her to a room immediately and had a great time. Blond, big eyes, 6 pack abs, tanned, C cup sillies, firm butt and juicy pussy. What more could I ask for. After scoring, chatted a bit and I asked her if she knew Eva / Janita. She told me that they are Facebook buddies and back in the day when Eva / Janita was active, they used to work together acting out as twin sisters in threesomes. Wow, I wish I could go back in time and join them in those sessions back then.

After Amalia, I spotted another beauty. Brunette, beautiful face, slim and slightly tanned gazelle body with B- cups. She was wearing black framed glasses and a neon magenta netting type top with pussy exposed. The most amazing feature about her was her protruding nipples. They were at least half an inch in length and fuckin gorgeous. The only other person who had tits and nipples as beautiful as hers is Helli from FKK Sharks. I had to have her. It was a bit of a cat and mouse chase before I finally got to fuck this gorgeous girl as she was very popular and was booked solid with a lot of multi hour sessions. She goes by the name Evan and is Romanian but lives in Italy. Some guys might know her as Even or Heaven. Love to hear more about other forum members' experience with her as I rate her now as my main squeeze at Artemis. Sadly its going to be short lived though as she told me that she is thinking of quitting at the end of March.

Howie.

Dutedrac
03-24-16, 17:08
Thanks for the update Howie. Can I ask you if any of your amazing sessions with Valesca Luisa Amalia Evan were in the 30 min /60 e category? DFK included? Extras?

Only one I know is Valesca. Hot stuff.

GTBoy1976
03-26-16, 22:59
I will be near Berlin next month. I went to Artemis about 3 years ago, and really, really enjoyed it. I wanted to know if the girls still walk around completely naked. Also, I wanted to know if it has any.

"sharks". When I was there last time, the girls were not very aggressive, and would only talk to you if you approached them. I like it that way.

Thank you in advance.

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Member #4399
03-27-16, 17:30
I wanted to know if the girls still walk around completely naked.Girls are obliged to walk around naked. But they usually put on some clothing, but they are not allowed to cover their pussy. An occasional girl may 'cover' her breast by a netted shirt.

Also, I wanted to know if it has any "sharks".In large numbers. You might counter them with witty remarks or ask them to have a drink together first. Almost none of them will do that but if they do, you might have found a gem.

Have fun.

VaeVictis
03-27-16, 17:36
I will be near Berlin next month. I went to Artemis about 3 years ago, and really, really enjoyed it. I wanted to know if the girls still walk around completely naked. Also, I wanted to know if it has any "sharks". When I was there last time, the girls were not very aggressive, and would only talk to you if you approached them. I like it that way.

Thank you in advance.If the girl doesn't know who you, you are tourist or (as in your situation= you are someone who drops in now and then, you will be approached and the girl will try to convince you to go to the room. Sometimes they will be insistent and aggressive about it if they don't get clear message (if you say later 4 times some of them still don't get the hint*) Yes there are sharks at Artemis and upsell happens. How often depends on the girl (some girls will try to sell you threesomes even if you have said no 1000 times before while others will never try to do that).

Interestingly if you are honest and say that you don't find them attractive, the hell will break loose. I have observed this many times. The girls I know well and who tell me "this and this customer I would never look at twice in street" get deeply offended if you state that you don't find them interesting.

Member #4399
03-27-16, 17:49
In terms of them preying on the inexperienced. What sort of things are they doing? The girl promises to kiss you. In the room she say it is extra. She is not allowed to ask extra for kissing. So she asks you to make a proposition. End of story is that you get the kissing for extra (40 euro?) or no kissing.

Other girls promise to kiss. Once in the room they say they don't kiss anybody at all!

Girls change to low service level blowing if you don't want CIM.

Continuously changing to handjobs until you get tired of correcting them.

If you are in the room and there hasn't been oral (or intimate etc) sex then you can still go away without paying.

Theke will mostly take your side.

Once the girl has your dick inside her mouth or pussy you have to pay, no matter what.

So start with kissing first if you asked for that.

Carpaccio18
03-27-16, 22:05
Was at Artemis some months back, and was talking to this German girl who look like a total porn star, dressed like one too (dessous day). Mega blond and crazy big sillies and some sort of leopard skin tattoo on her. Anyhow, I was just done with a session and was chatting her up while recovering. Quick call of nature and she had vanished into thin air with some fast moving guy. She did warrant some attention for sure.

Anyhow, anyone know who I am taking about? And if so. Is she all show or is there a PSE waiting to happen if I chance on her again?

Carpaccio18
03-27-16, 22:16
Also, I wanted to know if it has any. "sharks". When I was there last time, the girls were not very aggressive, and would only talk to you if you approached them. I like it that way.
Goodness yes, the place is crawling with them. They like to prey on guys in front of the lounge bar. Hide behind it, you can still have a good view of the girls from there. When approached, say "just got here" or "just recovering" if you want to fend them off. If you are tempted by the girl any reason, try to small talk for a few minutes. If she is a shark, she will be off hunting for other prey quickly, if not you may get lucky.

PussyLiccker
03-28-16, 00:29
The girl promises to kiss you. In the room she say it is extra. She is not allowed to ask extra for kissing. So she asks you to make a proposition. End of story is that you get the kissing for extra (40 euro?) or no kissing.

Other girls promise to kiss. Once in the room they say they don't kiss anybody at all!

If you are in the room and there hasn't been oral (or intimate etc) sex then you can still go away without paying.

Once the girl has your dick inside her mouth or pussy you have to pay, no matter what.

So start with kissing first if you asked for that.That's good list and a good explaination, and you hit the ones that contributes to the worst experiences (especially when something is promised, and no delivery). Also the intimate part locking in on the session.

Although you are not supposed to pay extra for kissing, that really doesn't stop girls from asking for it (this goes for other stuff than CIM and Anal as well). Like in form of GFE packages for example. Paying a bit of extra for get a girl to do more, and at the same time, the girl is guaranteed to get so much from you. As far as how good of a session you get from it, is to be found out, but probably more motivating for the girl to provide better services. So, this would be a case of, money motivating for better session. These are the types of girls that a guy looking for decent session with a 50, likely not going to get it.

Girls that do this, will try this on newbies from thinking that it's highest likelihood of them not knowing the pricing. They take a chance, and if it baits, they get it.

If stuff like this happens increasingly, and becomes more common, standards change, basic service level changes, etc.

Just out of curiosity, where have you run into these situations the most?

If the girl doesn't know who you, you are tourist or (as in your situation= you are someone who drops in now and then, you will be approached and the girl will try to convince you to go to the room. Sometimes they will be insistent and aggressive about it if they don't get clear message (if you say later 4 times some of them still don't get the hint*) Yes there are sharks at Artemis and upsell happens. How often depends on the girl (some girls will try to sell you threesomes even if you have said no 1000 times before while others will never try to do that).

Interestingly if you are honest and say that you don't find them attractive, the hell will break loose. I have observed this many times. The girls I know well and who tell me "this and this customer I would never look at twice in street" get deeply offended if you state that you don't find them interesting.
The clubs with high percentage of tourists, for these girls they are like bread and butter. They come so often, and chances are they are less inexperienced in dealing with pros. So, likely just easier to work them for extras, and then since they will not be attending as much, not much loss. Regular attenders, known, there are possibilities of steady income, and club gossips. Also, newbies do not know the reputation of the quick approachers. Have I missed anything? Or is there any reasons that has higher weight over the others?

Mr Ho
03-28-16, 01:35
The girl promises to kiss you. In the room she say it is extra. She is not allowed to ask extra for kissing. So she asks you to make a proposition. End of story is that you get the kissing for extra (40 euro?) or no kissing.

So start with kissing first if you asked for that.If that happen with me, I reduce the time to 30 minute 60 euro session LOL This is only way we can retaliate or fuck her rough LOL.

GTBoy1976
03-28-16, 02:18
Thank you for the advice. I will use it. I wasn't troubled by sharks too much on my first visit. Maybe I've been to enough clubs that I don't look like a tourist. One last item. Are there many Czech girls there? On my last visit I met a very pretty, sweet, Czech girl. I can't remember her name. But, she was very nice, and I had a great GFE with her. She took her time, and never stopped me, or never said,"That will cost you extra. " I did tip her well, but she kept saying that she liked me, and we had good chemistry. I'm sure many girls say that, but I had a great time with her.

Nooky Ninja
03-28-16, 08:50
Discussed many times. Need to just relax. Not such big deal. No need paranoia. Shark bait result from choice; just use common sense.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2588-FKK-Artemis-Berlin&p=1435196&viewfull=1#post1435196.

Also possible to tame - even real ones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMMU6sJhnFM

Member #4399
03-28-16, 13:06
Thank you for the advice. I will use it. I wasn't troubled by sharks too much on my first visit. Maybe I've been to enough clubs that I don't look like a tourist. One last item. Are there many Czech girls there? On my last visit I met a very pretty, sweet, Czech girl. I can't remember her name. But, she was very nice, and I had a great GFE with her. She took her time, and never stopped me, or never said,"That will cost you extra. " I did tip her well, but she kept saying that she liked me, and we had good chemistry. I'm sure many girls say that, but I had a great time with her.It is a bit of a double-barreled question that you ask. So I will elaborate a bit on this one.

If you still know the name of the girl, ask the theke. Theke will answer one or two questions from you but not too many. Usually by 20:00 she definitely knows whether a girl will still show up or not. You might try to call them and tell them which day you are coming. I never did that with Artemis, so I don't know whether it works. You might go through the gallery of the Artemis website and see if you recognize her. But beware: girls change over time. Sometimes drastically.

If you are looking for a true GFE than looking for any Czech girl is not going to help you. Better try to remember how you met her and try to repeat that. If you want to pay for GFE you might start to have a drink and tell her you will pay for her time while drinking. I know of someone who did this, but I wouldn't take that risk. If a girl talks with you for more than 10 minutes without asking for sex than you are much closer to a GFE.

I have not met many Czech girls at Artemis. One was sweet, another was gorgeous but wanted very much money for small extras.

So the answer to your central question is No. There's not that many Czech girls.

One more thing from the previous question: asking for a trio is a sign of low service. I always counter it with telling that I only do trios when I have been in a room with one of the girls before and that was good and that girl is vowing for her friend. Such girls don't exist because they will not share a good customer with their friend.

And most telling: with quite some experience at Artemis I still have lousy sessions every now and then but I always have at least one session that keeps my head spinning for at least one day after.

James 006
03-28-16, 16:38
"But I agree, Germans are the best for brothels with pretty Romanian girls and also for works on autobahns each kilometers".

For many years it was too old girls in Artemis. What do you traveling guys, who like the same as me, think is the best FKK?

Pistons
03-28-16, 18:40
"But I agree, Germans are the best for brothels with pretty Romanian girls and also for works on autobahns each kilometers".

For many years it was too old girls in Artemis. What do you traveling guys, who like the same as me, think is the best FKK?I think most guys in here would say either sharks or oase at the moment. But I hear living room is supposedly good too. For me its oase because I find the girls there prettier and I like the mirrored rooms, but I do understand those who say sharks too, as it dees have its plusses. Such as the food, more relaxed and bigger atmosphere (its like 10-12 meters under the ceiling. Old warehouse) and the cluub looks very fresh. And on average girls are maybe slightly less sharky than at oase. But its a person to person thingy. Both clubs have average ages at around 23 I think (if you exclude one 60 year old at sharks). While at Artemis it is more like 27.

Member #4469
03-29-16, 20:47
Discussed on Artemis website in English and here 1000000 times. 30 minutes with boy costs more.Hahaha Glorious response!!

Mr Ho
03-29-16, 22:42
I think most guys in here would say either sharks or oase at the moment. But I hear living room is supposedly good too. For me its oase because I find the girls there prettier and I like the mirrored rooms, but I do understand those who say sharks too, as it dees have its plusses. Such as the food, more relaxed and bigger atmosphere (its like 10-12 meters under the ceiling. Old warehouse) and the cluub looks very fresh. And on average girls are maybe slightly less sharky than at oase. But its a person to person thingy. Both clubs have average ages at around 23 I think (if you exclude one 60 year old at sharks). While at Artemis it is more like 27.I did not find Oase to be good service providing club, sharks was promising. Living room? Is that the one near Düsseldorf? Is LU of Living room good and young? How is that club?

Artemis is definitely getting LU because some girls are there for over 5 years. And getting too many silicone and tattoo pro looking girls that makes LU of Artemis no different to regular working girl house LU. It is shame because Artemis used to have more diverse LU with girls also.

Pistons
03-30-16, 03:34
Better you ask in the Living room. Kaarst thread I think.

Well in terms of LU I have about 6-7 go to girls at oase who are all 8+ in my book and all give great service to me at least (at sharks I only know about 2-3 girls in total that was 7 or 8 and other punters I met there complained too about the LU). I hear one or two of them get mediocre reviews from others here, but others provide good to most if not all I believe. In addition I have backups that try to flirt with me sometimes. Maybe I have a good rep at the club. I don't know at other clubs my rep is not that good perhaps. It could be a personal thing with a club as a whole. You know the girls talk just as much about us as we talk about them.

At artemis the girls probably talk the most of us out of any clubs. Experienced girls does that haha... :)

PussyLiccker
03-30-16, 03:54
Who are the 8+? Which girls look good and provides great services?

Pistons
03-30-16, 06:46
Well the thing is that I don't like to say that openly here because the girls talk, and may apply pressure on the providers and make them afraid to provide... they also read the forums...

Nooky Ninja
03-31-16, 12:42
Who are the 8+? Which girls look good and provides great services?Solo....Soledad. Englisch teecher also.

Mr Ho
04-01-16, 10:06
Better you ask in the Living room. Kaarst thread I think.

Well in terms of LU I have about 6-7 go to girls at oase who are all 8+ in my book and all give great service to me at least (at sharks I only know about 2-3 girls in total that was 7 or 8 and other punters I met there complained too about the LU). I hear one or two of them get mediocre reviews from others here, but others provide good to most if not all I believe. In addition I have backups that try to flirt with me sometimes. Maybe I have a good rep at the club. I don't know at other clubs my rep is not that good perhaps. It could be a personal thing with a club as a whole. You know the girls talk just as much about us as we talk about them.

At artemis the girls probably talk the most of us out of any clubs. Experienced girls does that haha... :)So Oase or Artemis for you then.

Oase, I went once, I got mixed opinion, I had one good service provider and I had another real bad service provider from Hungary, good looking girl though.

Artemis has the most diverse LU, but they need to get more younger girls soon. With not much tattoo and silicones. It is getting too much.

What happening to other big FKK that was supposed to open in potsdam? Competition to Artemis is needed to level up the quality of LU.

Pistons
04-01-16, 17:35
Well, I have yet to explore NRW, so don't take my word on what's the best in Germany.

Mr Ho
04-01-16, 22:29
Well, I have yet to explore NRW, so don't take my word on what's the best in Germany.You are like me, NRW is the only area I have not went in Germany for FKK and I am interested to go.

I hear it is good, but most FKK there are difficult to access.

BizPilot11
04-02-16, 00:20
Had a wonderful visit a few weeks ago. I did three sessions over two visits; the first with Romanian Elena (big naturals). Next with Bulgarian Kim, and lastly with Venezuelan Mariah. All three were really friendly and fun. No upselling. Got lucky, I guess. I've discovered that I get really good service if I approach them, rather than the other way round. And I get even better service if I approach a gal who has been sitting around for a while without any customers. It helps to hang around the lounge for a while to suss things out. Let's me get adjusted too! One question, though: has anyone ever seen any of the girls in the downstairs pool? I relaxed in there for a while, hoping perhaps that someone would join me. No luck. Just a few friendly smiles as they strolled by. And on Wednesdays (lingerie day), do they still wrap towels around themselves when they go into the eating area? I'm going to go next Wednesday, so I guess I'll find out myself. Lastly, and this is a weird concern of mine, but if you guys leave the club intending to return, do you take your locker key with you? It occurs to me that someone could easily take the key when they leave, and then come back days later and rob some poor guy's possessions. Or if a key isn't returned at the end of the night, does the management change the lock? Hope so!

Howie
04-02-16, 19:42
Thanks for the update Howie. Can I ask you if any of your amazing sessions with Valesca Luisa Amalia Evan were in the 30 min /60 e category? DFK included? Extras?

Only one I know is Valesca. Hot stuff.Hey Dutedrac,

Only Valesca is all inclusive for 30 min/60 euro. The other three requires a minimum of 1 hour before they start to open up with DFK, DATY, etc.

To other Artemis veterans.

Can anyone confirm if Romanian Evan/Even/Heaven has followed through and called it quits? I'll be back in Artemis in late May or early June and keen to see her again and hope she was bluffing. Also anyone seen Brazilian Luisa recently. Love to fuck her again too. Those two have the most gorgeous pussies that I've experienced.

Thanks.

Howie.

MagicM
04-02-16, 20:01
Lastly, and this is a weird concern of mine, but if you guys leave the club intending to return, do you take your locker key with you?No. You always have to leave the key. When you come back you will get a new locker.

Blover34
04-02-16, 22:09
Wish I could see even / heaven only once more but as I know she left around 2 years ago and left for good. If anyone knows anything else I'll be happy to read.

FMoreau
04-02-16, 22:48
One question, though: has anyone ever seen any of the girls in the downstairs pool? I relaxed in there for a while, hoping perhaps that someone would join me. No luck. Just a few friendly smiles as they strolled by. And on Wednesdays (lingerie day), do they still wrap towels around themselves when they go into the eating area?They'll never use the pool downstairs, maybe the one outside during summer days, I think that theoretically the bar downstairs should be a man only area but you may encounter some girls there while they are hunting some sleeping boys.

When a girl wear a towel is a sort of sign that she's doing a break and she's out of business so they all aways have a towel on the dinner area.

MaxSquatter
04-03-16, 22:18
Not sure if I broke a rule. Just checking to see if anyone has been with Mariella lately. Really liked her the time I went to Artemis.

Bearsk
04-03-16, 22:36
No. You always have to leave the key. When you come back you will get a new locker.Generally, the front desk will advise you. They ask me to leave the rob locked in the locker and clear the valuables safety box. You then hand them the key and make you sign log. When you return you tell you are Mr. X and you get the ket back.

The procedure is a little different if they are really busy like a conference at the Messe. In that case they may get you to clear locker and safety box and get reallocated on return with the same sign in. They will sometimes warn that their may not be a locker available when you come back in which case you have to wait until customers leave.

Either way talk to them at the front desk and they will not re admit you if they think you are drunk.

Action22
04-06-16, 20:22
You are like me, NRW is the only area I have not went in Germany for FKK and I am interested to go.

I hear it is good, but most FKK there are difficult to access.Not true. The two best ones GT / LR (who advertise here, support them LOL!) take everyone. Just show up early on the weekends. Definitely before 3 p on Fri.

MaxSquatter
04-06-16, 21:40
Is hotel ibis the closest hotel to Artemis? Is there a hotel that is within walking distance that doesn't require a bus / train? Ibis seems to require a bus for part of the route. I know the street Artemis is on is a heavily traveled and busy road making walking near impossible.

DaWong949
04-07-16, 01:42
Is hotel ibis the closest hotel to Artemis? Is there a hotel that is within walking distance that doesn't require a bus / train? Ibis seems to require a bus for part of the route. I know the street Artemis is on is a heavily traveled and busy road making walking near impossible.I booked with RS apartment which is 18 min walk according to Google map. The rate is e70 for May 9 and 10.

Wolvenvacht
04-07-16, 06:50
Is hotel ibis the closest hotel to Artemis? Is there a hotel that is within walking distance that doesn't require a bus / train? Ibis seems to require a bus for part of the route. I know the street Artemis is on is a heavily traveled and busy road making walking near impossible.Artemis is within a short walking distance from the city train station (S-Bahn) "Westkreuz", so if your hotel is close to any S-Bahn station in Berlin, you are close to Artemis.

But you are right that the road to Artemis is very busy: take good care because it is full of people walking and jogging!

https://goo.gl/maps/jmPmzXqpZbC2 This Google Streetview shows you the bicycle and foot-path.

PayForIt
04-07-16, 08:30
Not true. The two best ones GT / LR (who advertise here, support them LOL!) take everyone. Just show up early on the weekends. Definitely before 3 p on Fri.Not sure if Mr Ho meant to get into (which would be access of course) or travel to. I've never been to GT and it does look like a pain to get to other than by car but LR is very easy to get to from central Dusseldorf. I have read in these forums that there can sometimes be (disgraceful) policies of only allowing caucasians into clubs. If that is true (and I hope it is not) then nobody should be supporting those clubs anyway.

Mr Ho
04-07-16, 10:00
Not sure if Mr Ho meant to get into (which would be access of course) or travel to. I've never been to GT and it does look like a pain to get to other than by car but LR is very easy to get to from central Dusseldorf. I have read in these forums that there can sometimes be (disgraceful) policies of only allowing caucasians into clubs. If that is true (and I hope it is not) then nobody should be supporting those clubs anyway.I never been to Dusseldorf area FKK, but I hear it is good, but I also hear / read some guests has been refused to enter due to how they look, also access seems hard as well.

Either way, I never had any problem to get in to or any problem in any FKK I have been to. Both management and guests are all friendly and nice, so they must have looked bit alarming or something?

Ararat
04-07-16, 17:08
Either way, I never had any problem to get in to or any problem in any FKK I have been to. Both management and guests are all friendly and nice, so they must have looked bit alarming or something?Don't be so sure.

Bear in mind that Dusseldorf has a significant Japanese population and this may work both ways for you as a visitor to a FKK-club.

Schauer
04-07-16, 20:46
Thank you for the advice. I will use it. I wasn't troubled by sharks too much on my first visit. Maybe I've been to enough clubs that I don't look like a tourist. One last item. Are there many Czech girls there? On my last visit I met a very pretty, sweet, Czech girl. I can't remember her name. But, she was very nice, and I had a great GFE with her. She took her time, and never stopped me, or never said,"That will cost you extra. " I did tip her well, but she kept saying that she liked me, and we had good chemistry. I'm sure many girls say that, but I had a great time with her.I think the most prominent Czech girl at Artemis might be Nicole. Tallish blonde, wonderful breasts, and specialist for the CIM experience. Have not been there in a while, so I don't know if she is currently working. Had many meetings with her, and can definitely recommend Nicole.

Ableyone
04-07-16, 20:54
Is hotel ibis the closest hotel to Artemis? Is there a hotel that is within walking distance that doesn't require a bus / train? Ibis seems to require a bus for part of the route. I know the street Artemis is on is a heavily traveled and busy road making walking near impossible.I've stayed at the Concorde which is further than the Ibis, no problems walking back around 5:00 in the morning with pavement / sidewalk all the way.

In the other direction there's the Kronprinz; too expensive for me.

Other side of the motorway there's the Avus; reachable by an underpass.

Mr Ho
04-07-16, 23:19
Don't be so sure.

Bear in mind that Dusseldorf has a significant Japanese population and this may work both ways for you as a visitor to a FKK-club.Yeah, I will check it out one day, I have been to Düsseldorf, but not to FKK there LOL.

I got to check it out.

As far as I know, we do not cause problem in general though.

Mr Ho
04-08-16, 01:49
I think the most prominent Czech girl at Artemis might be Nicole. Tallish blonde, wonderful breasts, and specialist for the CIM experience. Have not been there in a while, so I don't know if she is currently working. Had many meetings with her, and can definitely recommend Nicole.I miss Marketa, but she is long gone now.

Carpaccio18
04-08-16, 22:44
One question, though: has anyone ever seen any of the girls in the downstairs pool? I relaxed in there for a while, hoping perhaps that someone would join me. No luck. Just a few friendly smiles as they strolled by. No, lots of guys like to hang around the pool area to recover between sessions, so none of the girls seem to go fishing.

Though I agree the idea is appealing. The saunaclub in Prague is a much smaller FKK, but they do have a jacuzzi right in the lounge area. When I have been there I have often been chilling there watching naked girls strolling by. I have often been joined by girls chatting and them stroking my dick while sitting in the jacuzzi, I like that. Not to mention the Sauna with glass walls on 4 sides. Have seen guys getting BJs in there.

MaxSquatter
04-09-16, 01:40
How is the outside life at Artemis going now that the warmer weather is here? Are the girls swimming in the pool? Bbq? Considering a visit in June.

MGLbadboi
04-09-16, 17:16
Will be visiting Berlin in July, and Artemis might just be the place to finish off my long-awaited virginity to white girls.

My concern is. How will I be received as a young Asian guy on his late 20's going to the club alone? Any comment / advise / recommendation would be appreciated.

Cheers,

MGLBB

VaeVictis
04-09-16, 18:01
Will be visiting Berlin in July, and Artemis might just be the place to finish off my long-awaited virginity to white girls.

My concern is. How will I be received as a young Asian guy on his late 20's going to the club alone? Any comment / advise / recommendation would be appreciated.

Cheers,

MGLBBMany girls love Asian clients. They find them less demanding than the usual European customer. That being said, unfortunately, many girls will also try to take advantage of you since Asians are generally less informed about FKK pricing rules, conflict adverse and generally more trusting towards the girls taking whatever she says for truth. I also discovered that girls are trying more often to fool Asians about time being spent in the room. So take a watch with you.

I had recent experience where German girl boasted of making an Asian pay the double rate for his time in the room. Which I find disgusting and I hope you don't encounter such girls.

Wolvenvacht
04-09-16, 18:03

Cheers,

MGLBBIt's a brothel! If you pay the girls they go with you unless you are unclean and / or hideously looking. I'm 56 years old and girls started talking to me within 10 minutes of arriving (and that time included me undressing and showering).

As a guy in his late 20's, if anything, you'll get too much attention and will be spoiled for choice.

And being "alone" is no problem. Most men there are on their own.

DaWong949
04-09-16, 19:29

Cheers,

MGLBBI am 55 years old east Asian dude, Never have any problem in FKK. Just relax and have fun man!

Devilspinkick
04-11-16, 04:54

Cheers,

MGLBBYou won't have any problems, other than smelling out the occasional shark. Enjoy!

Nille Copenhagen
04-11-16, 22:24
How is the outside life at Artemis going now that the warmer weather is here? Are the girls swimming in the pool? Bbq? Considering a visit in June.On a very hot day maybe, but they have to fix their hair and make up afterwards so not many would do it.

Mostly you'll see naked men lying around the pool.

Nille Copenhagen
04-11-16, 22:31

Cheers,

MGLBBOh man you are shark meat! Artemis is not a place for newbies (no matter race) the girls smell newbie blood. They will eat you alive.

After saying this you can ally with me or another Jedi master, to show you the robes. The girls know me and even that they are trying to upsell or get me to the rooms.

MGLbadboi
04-12-16, 08:41
Thanks for all the input guys. I will keep in mind of those sharks who will approach me with the thinking that I can be an easy prey for them.

I will be new to FKK clubs and white girls, but I am relatively experienced with the mongering scene in general. I feel like I've been really down on luck, and very under appreciated in my part of the world, and figured I should look for excitement elsewhere. So I do really hope my first experience with white girls will turn out to be a special one, and I will do all the necessary studies in advance, so that I can make it harder for those who intend to exploit on me.

In any case, I don't mind having encounters with sharks either. I think such experiences can be fun, and for me personally the most interesting thing is trying out a new place for the very first time, as there will be excitement, curiosities and worries. And all these can usually add up to a nicer experience than sex itself.

Cheers.

MGL BB

DethManRulz
04-12-16, 23:43
Oh man you are shark meat! Artemis is not a place for newbies (no matter race) the girls smell newbie blood. They will eat you alive.

Nah, Artemis is fine for a newbie as long as said newbie is aware of what awaits him. I was a newbie when I visited Artemis for the first time and had no problems. You just have to be firm with the girls that you aren't interested in. Simple.

Nille Copenhagen
04-12-16, 23:52
Thanks for all the input guys. I will keep in mind of those sharks who will approach me with the thinking that I can be an easy prey for them.

I will be new to FKK clubs and white girls, but I am relatively experienced with the mongering scene in general. I feel like I've been really down on luck, and very under appreciated in my part of the world, and figured I should look for excitement elsewhere. So I do really hope my first experience with white girls will turn out to be a special one, and I will do all the necessary studies in advance, so that I can make it harder for those who intend to exploit on me.

In any case, I don't mind having encounters with sharks either. I think such experiences can be fun, and for me personally the most interesting thing is trying out a new place for the very first time, as there will be excitement, curiosities and worries. And all these can usually add up to a nicer experience than sex itself.

Cheers.

MGL BBYou can never be prepared for your virgin FKK club and this is your first white chick experience, uff, as I said Artemis is not for newbie, you should practice on smaller club first. The girls at Artemis are pro and trained man hunter.

Either you hunt or being hunted. If don't care about money, just try out as many girls as possible, no matter sharks or not, then you will gain fast experiences. Learning by fucking! Just a warning once you enter the FKK world, there is not turning back, "you can check in any time, but you can never leave".

Nille Copenhagen
04-12-16, 23:54
Nah, Artemis is fine for a newbie as long as said newbie is aware of what awaits him. I was a newbie when I visited Artemis for the first time and had no problems. You just have to be firm with the girls that you aren't interested in. Simple.I never said no to any girls, because I want to have the back door open, LOL.

Pistons
04-13-16, 00:49
I wonder how you guys decides who the 'sharks' are at Artemis though. Previously I've heard some say the sharks are those who walks around hunting for guys. But at Artemis everyone except a short few does that. And perhaps contrary to some other clubs, some of the 'walkers' can be the least sharky in the room. Like mandy, brianna, aksena (or pretty much the whole bulgarian group), the two spanish girls there (names?), Ella (and the other russians who are there occationally) etc. Artemis is awfully nationalistic. Pretty much every single non rom / ger are excellent in the rooms. But with germans you thread in a minefield (hamburg group? Although some of them are ok I guess), and same with the romanians. 50% can be risky upsellers / average providers. How they walk, or actually how much they talk to you have absolutely nothing to do with service.

The Cane
04-13-16, 01:04
I wonder how you guys decides who the 'sharks' are at Artemis though. Previously I've heard some say the sharks are those who walks around hunting for guys. But at Artemis everyone except a short few does that. And perhaps contrary to some other clubs, some of the 'walkers' can be the least sharky in the room. Like mandy, brianna, aksena (or pretty much the whole bulgarian group), the two spanish girls there (names?), Ella (and the other russians who are there occationally) etc. Artemis is awfully nationalistic. Pretty much every single non rom / ger are excellent in the rooms. But with germans you thread in a minefield, and same with the romanians. 50% can be risky upsellers / average providers. How much they walk, or actually how much they talk to you have absolutely nothing to do with service.A tute isn't a shark just because she walks around. In my view, that's what she's supposed to be doing! The truth is that I rarely ever approach the girls in a German FKK. I don't have to. They present themselves to me in a steady stream, and I choose who I want to go with. If I don't want her, I politely say "thanks but no thanks". If there's some interest, then I talk to her some to see where it can go. The only time I approach a girl is if I see one I just got to have! Otherwise, I expect the tutes to come to me, and they do. Of course, this won't work in non-approach clubs, but I don't frequent any of those. No, "sharkiness" is more about an attitude of trying to get over on a monger. Lying about the price and / or time. Constant upselling and over-promising. Two girls hitting you up at once trying to get you to buy a dupla and making all kinds of promises you know they won't keep. Sometimes it can be a little difficult to describe because it's often a "vibe" that a seasoned monger picks up on that just comes with experience. But, that vibe definitely shouldn't arise just because a girl is walking around looking for business. She's supposed to be doing that. Rather, the issue is "how" she goes about doing that. That's what defines whether she's a shark or not. And of course, after awhile a sharky girl's reputation will proceed her.

Craiova
04-13-16, 20:58
Today is a big Razzia at Artemis. News indicate that Artemis maybe will be closed (tomorrow). Better tomorrow first phone Artemis before go there.

Hessen Bub
04-13-16, 21:58
http://m.morgenpost.de/berlin/article207422185/900-Beamte-bei-Gross-Razzia-im-Bordell-Artemis-in-Halensee.html

HB.

Lookoflove7
04-13-16, 22:24
http://m.morgenpost.de/berlin/article207422185/900-Beamte-bei-Gross-Razzia-im-Bordell-Artemis-in-Halensee.html

HB.Waouh! Sad to read this. But it should happen one day.

Optimist
04-13-16, 22:49
Thanks HB. Not just a simple tax and illegal workers raid then.

Other clubs will have to be even more careful to prove that the existence of workers' rotas, agreed start and finishing times etc cannot be seen as evidence of the non self employed status of workers, or even of people trafficking. Not sure how far the authorities can push it as many self employed people agree working patterns in advance at their place of work when using a facility provided by others.

Of course the authorities have also been getting increasingly assertive against "Rockers" and their violence in Berlin.

Ararat
04-13-16, 22:51
220 people in the building. That sounds like a lot to me but what do I know. 900 staff from the authorities sounds like a real waste of time unless this is something really major.

Some of the Germans here may want to translate this part:
Nach Ansicht der Ermittler arbeiten die Prostituierten in dem Etablissement nicht selbststndig. Sie knnten ber ihre Ttigkeit nicht frei entscheiden. Vielmehr seien sie nach den Ergebnissen der Ermittlungen strikten Regeln und "Dienstplnen" unterworfen, sodass auf ihre Einnahmen von den Bordellbetreibern Sozialabgaben entrichtet werden mssten, hie es.

Looks like the authorites aren't buying that the girls are independents...

Ararat
04-13-16, 22:59
Those types of shift plans, agreed upon pricing lists etc can easily be seen as proof of employment. In your example below there would typically exist a contract in one form or another but that's impossible for a FKK. Don't forget that the entire official business model is based on independent girls.

Thanks HB. Not just a simple tax and illegal workers raid then.

Other clubs will have to be even more careful to prove that the existence of workers' rotas, agreed start and finishing times etc cannot be seen as evidence of the non self employed status of workers, or even of people trafficking. Not sure how far the authorities can push it as many self employed people agree working patterns in advance at their place of work when using a facility provided by others.

Of course the authorities have also been getting increasingly assertive against "Rockers" and their violence in Berlin.

Optimist
04-13-16, 23:04
Those types of shift plans, agreed upon pricing lists etc can easily be seen as proof of employment. In your example below there would typically exist a contract in one form or another but that's impossible for a FKK. Don't forget that the entire official business model is based on independent girls.Exactly my point. They can easily but not NECESSARILY be proof of employment. It depends on details and the intricacies of domestic tax and employment law.

Ararat
04-13-16, 23:11
I think we are about to find out a lot about the inner workings of the clubs after this razzia. I'm honestly thinking that this is the first nail in the coffin of the FKK-model (and the new law is of course expected to provide more of that). I don't share the laissez faire attitude of others here, at least not after today.

Exactly my point. They can easily but not NECESSARILY be proof of employment. It depends on details and the intricacies of domestic tax and employment law.

DaWong949
04-13-16, 23:33
Waouh! Sad to read this. But it should happen one day.I do not know German. Does it mean Artemis close for ever or just close one day after raid? I have my trip planed in early May. Hope it will not cause headache.

The Cane
04-13-16, 23:40

HB.I feel like our way of life is under siege. Can anybody provide a succinct but comprehensive interpretation of this article? I don't speak or read German.

Pistons
04-14-16, 00:44
Not the final nail in the coffin. Just police work as I am sure they have some undercover punters around sniffing out if there is something unordinary. Reminds me of what happened in Stuttgart Paradise though.

DethManRulz
04-14-16, 03:40
One wonders how long this will put Artemis out of action. Perhaps for a very long time. Sounds like it was a pretty major operation.

RIP Artemis as we know it.

Pistons
04-14-16, 05:35
900 policement sounds a bit extreme yes. What did they expect to meet? Some enclave full of hells angels / romanian mafia alliance armed with guns? I think it will return, but they will have to meet newer stricter laws. Especially the tax evasion part is of key concern I think. And they want to know that the girls work on their own. Wonder how they can enforce that part though.

Mr Ho
04-14-16, 06:12
As long as LU is more or less same quality and service provided is the same, I want Artemis re-open again ASAP.

However, 23 million euro to be paid by Artemis is large sum of money. I think there maybe owner change.

Do you think it going to put Artemis to be totally different club? I mean most girls are independent girls in Artemis and they were happy.

I wonder when it will be reopen and will it be the same?

Ararat
04-14-16, 06:26
From another article it looks like the Berlin SWAT team was on standby just in case. An operation that's been planned since last year is no routine ID check. Not only Artemis but 16 addresses around Berlin were searched.

My German is far from perfect but it looks like the point of the razzia is that Artemis is guilty of tax evasion since the girls are actual employees. They are employees because there are shift plans and rules for them. That can of course be debated (and has been here) but if we are realistic I believe must of us understand that the girls aren't totally free to do what they want. This will very interesting and could have consequences for other clubs.

http://m.morgenpost.de/berlin/article207423363/Grossrazzia-Hunderte-Beamte-stuermen-Bordell-Artemis.html

900 policement sounds a bit extreme yes. What did they expect to meet? Some enclave full of hells angels / romanian mafia alliance armed with guns? I think it will return, but they will have to meet newer stricter laws. Especially the tax evasion part is of key concern I think. And they want to know that the girls work on their own. Wonder how they can enforce that part though.

Hessen Bub
04-14-16, 06:35
I'm honestly thinking that this is the first nail in the coffin of the FKK-model (and the new law is of course expected to provide more of that). I don't share the laissez faire attitude of others here, at least not after today.I do not see that. Artemis had very strict and many rules and that may be seen as a proof of employment. Less rules, less problems for the club. Other clubs do have less rules, they also had their raids (smaller scale but same issues) and they are still open. When I was at World during a raid all the questions the tax department guys asked the girl where around the topic of self employment or not.

HB.

Wolvenvacht
04-14-16, 07:10
900 policement sounds a bit extreme yes. What did they expect to meet? Some enclave full of hells angels / romanian mafia alliance armed with guns? I think it will return, but they will have to meet newer stricter laws. Especially the tax evasion part is of key concern I think. And they want to know that the girls work on their own. Wonder how they can enforce that part though.It was not really about tax evasion by the girls. They have little room to evade taxes as most of them will be taxed on a lumpsum basis "per working day". The FKK notes their presence and takes a certain pre-agreed sum from them and pass that to the tax authorities.

The major thing in this raid (if I understood the news articles well) is about evasion of social security dues. The authorities seem to have build a strong case against Artemis. If Artemis is held to be the girls' employer it has failed to pay huge amounts of social security dues, pension plan payments, workers compensation premium, .

And while being there, they also checked for narcotics trafficking, pimping, money laundering, membership of criminal gangs, tax evasion, illegal aliens, .

Those who know their history will remember that Al Capone was finally put in jail for tax evasion and not for his many murders.

Mr Ho
04-14-16, 07:18
It was not really about tax evasion by the girls. They have little room to evade taxes as most of them will be taxed on a lumpsum basis "per working day". The FKK notes their presence and takes a certain pre-agreed sum from them and pass that to the tax authorities.

The major thing in this raid (if I understood the news articles well) is about evasion of social security dues. The authorities seem to have build a strong case against Artemis. If Artemis is held to be the girls' employer it has failed to pay huge amounts of social security dues, pension plan payments, workers compensation premium, .

And while being there, they also checked for narcotics trafficking, pimping, money laundering, membership of criminal gangs, tax evasion, illegal aliens, .

Those who know their history will remember that Al Capone was finally put in jail for tax evasion and not for his many murders.I like the current ownership, he run the club well and is nice guy, but tax thing can alter the ownership of the club. 23 million euro is hardcore sum to pay.

I just hope LU won't change that much as my favorite are there.

Plus, many girls do not tell their family about their job, so I hope this raid won't reveal their job at Artemis to girls family as that means / most likely no more of their presence in Artemis.

ZimmerBaby
04-14-16, 07:46
It is difficult to finish when you are surrounded by 900 servicemen and SWAT. Several months of investigation and trial. I doubt Artemis will reopen. 23 million Euro or prison for the Simsek brothers. NRW and Hessen next. Thank you for the memories.

Beautiful Mille from Cologne, I will miss you.

SvenFKK
04-14-16, 08:31
I think we are about to find out a lot about the inner workings of the clubs after this razzia. I'm honestly thinking that this is the first nail in the coffin of the FKK-model (and the new law is of course expected to provide more of that). I don't share the laissez faire attitude of others here, at least not after today.No cause for alarm. Prostitutes and punters are witnesses, not accused. The accusation is tax evasion by the owners, in part because the prostitutes are allegedly self-employed but de-facto they are employees of the establishment. There are raids like this all the time at construction sites, also often involving eastern-European workers. The Pussy Club in Heidelberg experienced something similar a while back. Did this in any way hurt honest clubs? No.

Once when I was at Mettmann, some people from the town council came by for a routine inspection. No problem.

Note that for many (most? All?) serious crimes, if there is a believable accusation, the state is required to investigate.

Mr Ho
04-14-16, 08:38
It is difficult to finish when you are surrounded by 900 servicemen and SWAT. Several months of investigation and trial. I doubt Artemis will reopen. 23 million Euro or prison for the Simsek brothers. NRW and Hessen next. Thank you for the memories.

Beautiful Mille from Cologne, I will miss you.Seriously? I hope it will re-open next week or even today. Is it open today?

I hope they won't goto jail, I only met younger one, but he seemed very nice guy and manage the girl well.

I hope it affect LU in positive way with more younger German girls than eastern Europeans who has been there for ages and are over 30 years old.

Guy93
04-14-16, 09:03
I don't know what to say about this.

I guess I was lucky I booked my next FKK trip to Frankfurt instead of Berlin.

I started my FKK career at Artemis and have so many good memories about it.

What if Artemis does not reopen? No FKK in Berlin?

Mr Ho
04-14-16, 09:15

What if Artemis does not reopen? No FKK in Berlin?I think it will re-open, but with different ownership. I mean can the brother pay 23 million euro?

Also it will re-open because Merkel knows she need FKK Artemis to attract some tourists, this is true LOL.

FKK Artemis is one of main tour attraction of Berlin and I think government knows that, they just do not admit this.

Mr Ho
04-14-16, 09:20

What if Artemis does not reopen? No FKK in Berlin?I know what to say about this: we are fucked in Berlin LOL.

The Cane
04-14-16, 10:59
It is difficult to finish when you are surrounded by 900 servicemen and SWAT. Several months of investigation and trial. I doubt Artemis will reopen. 23 million Euro or prison for the Simsek brothers. NRW and Hessen next. Thank you for the memories. Beautiful Mille from Cologne, I will miss you.American authorities have used these same tactics to shut down strip clubs around the country. As I said, our way of life is under siege!

Pistons
04-14-16, 12:42
Well I think some of us here on the forum has a pretty good idea about how this will turn out. As we probably have discussed things around this with the girls (me included).

Now one thing I do wonder is if employment like this is regarded as pimping. And if that will criminalise the owner. As far as I can tell, that could be the main problem here. Well, that and the money. Now, question is if somebody wants to buy Artemis and take over the club. Sounds like it is over and out for mr. Turkey.

Marriott
04-14-16, 13:19
Translated from Der Spiegel. The equivalent to Time Magazine in the US.

Raid in major Berlin brothel investigators speak of systematic exploitation.

After the raid on Berlin's largest brothel "Artemis" the prosecutor's office has details on the allegations mentioned. And speaking of organized crime. This is about evasion of social security contributions, exploitation and violence, said chief prosecutor Andreas Behm.

The focus would not only be petty, but deeds, which confirmed the "system of illegal environment". The women had been "kept and exploited a function". The operation was based on organized crime.

Behm made a comparison with the Mafia gangster Al Capone in Chicago of the Twenties. He had been charged with tax evasion, although the actual crime had played on a much more massive level.

"Certainly not violent".

According to investigators, there are direct links between the "Artemis" and the criminal motorcycle gang Hells Angels. Police, customs office and tax police assume that the brothel prostitutes were supplied by members of the Hells Angels.

The band had the "Artemis" operators with directly mediated women, in return, the rockers have enjoyed among others free admission, said chief prosecutor Sjors Kampstra. These contacts were "certainly not violent" expired. A woman was "so maltreated" was that she saw no way out but to call the police.

The women had not worked independently, but were dependent busy shared with the investigators. This is the pension insurance "cheated conservatively estimated at 17.5 million euros," said Michael Kulus from Berlin Hauptzollamt. Then there is the accusation of tax evasion.

The prostitutes were prescribed according to investigators working hours, prices and sexual practices. The arrested housekeepers had enforced the tight control system in everyday life. Therefore, I'm also the "classic red light offense of directing pimping" into consideration. Also, because trafficking is being investigated.

"You manage the crime and implement them".

According to prosecutors and police six "in charge of the brothel society 'Artemis' were arrested on Wednesday night, two operators and four so-called housekeeping establishment. In addition, assets had been seized in the value of 6. 4 million euros, including hundreds of thousands of euros in cash, cars and real estate.

96 prostitutes were previously interviewed. Overall, the police have found 232 people in the raid. 900 policemen, customs officers and prosecutors were on Wednesday evening and in the night to Thursday in use.

The prostitutes interviewed have admitted described conditions in the "Artemis" in large part, said prosecutor Michael Stork. "We can expect a confirmation of the alleged offense. " Many of the more than one hundred encountered Stringer had the system largely confirmed.

The adult women come Attorney Kampstra According mostly from Eastern Europe, Russia and Arab countries. About the arrested operators Kampstra said: "They are not the ones that get their hands dirty, they manage the crime and implement them. " Given the extensive seized documents and computer stand investigators now a Sisyphean task before before charges could be levied.

The "Artemis" was opened in 2005, in a multi-story former warehouse building in western Berlin on the highway near the fair grounds. Operation with saunas and swimming pool advertises aggressively in public. Advertising there were among other taxis and a few years on the buses of the Berlin Transport Authority (BVG). The company argued at the time: "The transport is not the moral guardian. " 2013 ended the BVG but this advertising.

Shinai
04-14-16, 13:42
I was planning to visit Artemis next week for 4 days and suddenly realised from the forum that there is a problem. Is it realy shut down for a non obvious time and what would the forum members comment the line up will go and any suggestions for alternative trip. Thanks.

ZimmerBaby
04-14-16, 14:36
Forget about Artemis next week. Lots of brothels in Berlin with better service. Create your own FKK Berlin. Nude thermas, amazing international restaurants, brothels, partytreffs, sexkinos. For FKKs, Frankfurt and NRW.

Nebula2001
04-14-16, 15:15
I have just arrived to see for myself. I'm happy to report the club is open! I don't know for how much longer though.

The parking lot feels likea post-apocaliptic film set.

MaxSquatter
04-14-16, 15:26
What a tragedy about the raid. I hope everything stays open. Let us know how things look inside / which girls you see please.

I have just arrived to see for myself. I'm happy to report the club is open! I don't know for how much longer though.

The parking lot feels likea post-apocaliptic film set.

Sanuk327
04-14-16, 17:06
I think greed was the main reason for what has happened. They charged by far the most expensive entry fee in Germany for providing terrible food and mediocre facilities. Girls charged the most expensive extras as well. At the same time they probably were mainly concerned about filling their pockets and preventing other clubs in Berlin from opening to avoid competition, rather than paying their fair share of taxes.

MaxSquatter
04-14-16, 17:28
The food was ok and the facilities were great. Even had a gym, two pools. They had the most to offer in terms of layout and amenities. A big city tends to charge higher prices. Whether they were trying to prevent competition in an underhanded way I don't know but this is really a shame. I cannot believe the number of police vehicles used for this raid. As if it was some type of terrorist scene. Really sad how the western world is circling the drain in terms of basic civil liberties and freedom. Tragic.

I think greed was the main reason for what has happened. They charged by far the most expensive entry fee in Germany for providing terrible food and mediocre facilities. Girls charged the most expensive extras as well. At the same time they probably were mainly concerned about filling their pockets and preventing other clubs in Berlin from opening to avoid competition, rather than paying their fair share of taxes.

SauOnkel
04-14-16, 18:29
http://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article154368595/Berliner-Grossbordell-Artemis-droht-die-Schliessung.html

Translated:

After the raid on the major Berlin brothel " Artemis " the trade office of the district of Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf strives for a closure of the establishment. On the fly, the necessary procedures are, however, not enforcable, said Borough Councillor Marc Schulte (SPD) .

The restaurant concession should be revoked and the operation of Artemis prohibited. Also opinions of the operators would have to be sought for, so Schulte. How long this process of closure need to be enforced is unclear.

If I understand correctly. RIP Artemid.

Sebastiane
04-14-16, 19:25
From the BBC.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36043834

ZimmerBaby
04-14-16, 19:46
They charged by far the most expensive entry fee in Germany for providing terrible food and mediocre facilities.Overcooked potatoes. That may explain the huge number of servicemen. 900 incl SWAT team and the closing of Halenseestrasse causing major traffic jam in Charlottenburg.

Sanuk327
04-14-16, 19:57
Overcooked potatoes. That may explain the huge number of servicemen. 900 incl SWAT team and the closing of Halenseestrasse causing major traffic jam in Charlottenburg.Even BBC reflected: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36043834.

Ararat
04-14-16, 20:19
If I understand correctly. RIP Artemid.You understand correctly. The authorities will find a pretext to close it. Period.

Hessen Bub
04-14-16, 20:19
Let's see. It is open today. Even though the ŞI'mşek brothers have been arrested.

HB.

MaxSquatter
04-14-16, 20:27
Anyone going there today or soon? I'd like to know if the girls are going to try to stay or if they are planning their escape?

Pistons
04-14-16, 20:30
I would expect a huge influx of Artemis girls in the large clubs in hessen / nrw now. I really doubt the 'independent' girls will stay and await this in Berlin at least. Even if I can see this ending up in someone buying and taking over Artemis. Starting anew etc...

Would be nice if we try to keep up to date on where they end up here on the forums though...

MaxSquatter
04-14-16, 20:45
Agreed. I'd love to know where Mariella will be. She was my favorite. And sadly I never see her mentioned on here.

I would expect a huge influx of Artemis girls in the large clubs in hessen / nrw now. I really doubt the 'independent' girls will stay and await this in Berlin at least. Even if I can see this ending up in someone buying and taking over Artemis. Starting anew etc...

Would be nice if we try to keep up to date on where they end up here on the forums though...

Member #4581
04-14-16, 22:42
How did 900 cops fit into that building? Not to mention male guests and gals already there.

FiddyCent
04-14-16, 23:02
How did 900 cops fit into that building? Not to mention male guests and gals already there.That must have been one big circle jerk. 900 cops. Who was serving and protecting the rest of Berlin?

FiddyCent.

The Cane
04-14-16, 23:21
That must have been one big circle jerk. 900 cops. Who was serving and protecting the rest of Berlin?

FiddyCent.900 cops! Give me a fucking break! Devote those same resources to breaking down the terrorist sleeper cells around Europe. Then somebody might be impressed! Instead, they send 900 cops to terrorize a bunch of naked tutes that the cops themselves want to fuck (and some probably have)!

Mr Ho
04-14-16, 23:31

The parking lot feels likea post-apocaliptic film set.It is open? Really? Wow please let us know if it is as usual with same LU, service etc?

Mr Ho
04-14-16, 23:33
Let's see. It is open today. Even though the ŞI'mşek brothers have been arrested.

HB.Kenan got arrested?

How does he going to pay 23 million euro? He will be bankrupt unless he has secret account aside offshore.

Maybe the name came up in Panama document LOL.

Pistons
04-15-16, 01:01
900 cops! Give me a fucking break! Oh wow Cane! All non stop huh? I didn't know you had them all booked just for yourself :p.
I feel sore just by thinking about it ;(
LOL!

On the other hand, I get why they got so pissed of and arrested the owner. Thats alot of meat to satisfy in one night! Surely some of them must have been disappointed.

Nebula2001
04-15-16, 01:35
It is open? Really? Wow please let us know if it is as usual with same LU, service etc?Now that I spent a good 8 hours, yes, it really is open. (For how long, I obviously can't say.) Some girls went away because of the initial shock, but the attendance was not very bad really. The reception desk was getting "are you open?" calls all day.

Service seemed the same as well.

Mr Ho
04-15-16, 02:07
Now that I spent a good 8 hours, yes, it really is open. (For how long, I obviously can't say.) Some girls went away because of the initial shock, but the attendance was not very bad really. The reception desk was getting "are you open?" calls all day.

Service seemed the same as well.Wow, thank you for the info.

I assumed some girls would go away as they hide that they work there from family and friends, and obviously this bust will bring a lot of hear and raise awareness of the girls.

I guess, it will be open as it is and remain the same because come on, there are no wrong doing beside tax issues and the club was manage properly with good management team.

I wonder how LU get affected by this incident though.

PayForIt
04-15-16, 02:13
You understand correctly. The authorities will find a pretext to close it. Period.I seriously hope not. Best FKK club I have been to in Germany as I have argued many times. Great facilities, food is ok but not great and I have always had great sessions there. Don't know why it was selected but spoke to someone connected with the German police today and was told this was the first of several of these raids which will not be restricted to Berlin. No idea why this one was targeted first. Worrying. Might not just be the end of Artemis. Real respect to those ISG members who still went today. Well done. Hope it survives. No FKK in the best City in Germany would be a real disaster.

CaptRenno
04-15-16, 02:44
My reaction? I feel like I have lived through this before.

"I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!"

https://youtu.be/nM_A4Skusro

Member #4581
04-15-16, 04:32
900 cops does seem insane. I don't know how accurate that was. Did someone really count all 900 of them, or did that info come from the police themselves?

And what information were they trying to gather? If it is tax issues, what were they hoping to find at the club? It is unlikely there is a lot of hidden documents inside that club, most likely would be in some accountant or attorney office somewhere else. If it is to gather evidence from some girls, why 900 cops?

I can't believe that media and others are not asking more critical questions. Sending 900 cops seems like a gross abuse of customer rights not to mention the ridiculous traffic jams that might have happened. If it is illegal, tell us why it is illegal and shut it down. If it is legal, let it be. Don't bother paying customers who come there but did nothing wrong. It is clearly a harassment, and at a minimum lot of wasted money that those guys paid to get in.

Mr Ho
04-15-16, 05:08
900 cops does seem insane. I don't know how accurate that was. Did someone really count all 900 of them, or did that info come from the police themselves?

And what information were they trying to gather? If it is tax issues, what were they hoping to find at the club? It is unlikely there is a lot of hidden documents inside that club, most likely would be in some accountant or attorney office somewhere else. If it is to gather evidence from some girls, why 900 cops?

I can't believe that media and others are not asking more critical questions. Sending 900 cops seems like a gross abuse of customer rights not to mention the ridiculous traffic jams that might have happened. If it is illegal, tell us why it is illegal and shut it down. If it is legal, let it be. Don't bother paying customers who come there but did nothing wrong. It is clearly a harassment, and at a minimum lot of wasted money that those guys paid to get in.I guess Popo wanted to send messages to FKK across Germany.

Personally, I feel all the mega FKK I have been to were managed properly.

It is other type of clubs Popo are supposed to attack and not club like Artemis.

However, Popo wanted to send message, so attacking bigger one make bigger front line.

I wonder what the owner going to do about 23 million euro to be paid to fed though.

Other big FKK owners in different cities must be busy today to prepare themselves for more possible attack by German Popo.

I never thought Popo is going to threaten my life style. I never thought all these Rap artist are right about Popo.

Ararat
04-15-16, 06:00
I also hope not but am not surprised if there will be more raids. Instead of sticking heads in the sand it is better to be realistic. This goes for raids and the new law. This combined points to that the German authorities have had enough.

I seriously hope not. Best FKK club I have been to in Germany as I have argued many times. Great facilities, food is ok but not great and I have always had great sessions there. Don't know why it was selected but spoke to someone connected with the German police today and was told this was the first of several of these raids which will not be restricted to Berlin. No idea why this one was targeted first. Worrying. Might not just be the end of Artemis. Real respect to those ISG members who still went today. Well done. Hope it survives. No FKK in the best City in Germany would be a real disaster.

Sanuk327
04-15-16, 06:47
I also hope not but am not surprised if there will be more raids. Instead of sticking heads in the sand it is better to be realistic. This goes for raids and the new law. This combined points to that the German authorities have had enough.I think it was just showcase intimidation campaign as it periodically happens in US with Korean massage parlors. Number of police involved confirmed for me the spectacle character of this event. After certain period of time most places return to normal, but not all. Since it is Berlin and event received international coverage, Artemis may be shut forever. I will watch closely for news from NRW / Hesse where most clubs are located.

Mr Ho
04-15-16, 07:07
In Germany Popo let refugee attack girls in Cologne train station, but Popo do not let legit FKK to be operated? Come one German Popo be rational.

Remember the [CodeWord123] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord123) of Cologne station, not Westkreuz legit operation.

PayForIt
04-15-16, 07:37

I can't believe that media and others are not asking more critical questions. Sending 900 cops seems like a gross abuse of customer rights not to mention the ridiculous traffic jams that might have happened. If it is illegal, tell us why it is illegal and shut it down. If it is legal, let it be. Don't bother paying customers who come there but did nothing wrong. It is clearly a harassment, and at a minimum lot of wasted money that those guys paid to get in.All very valid questions and points. I cannot believe it really was 900 either. Not that many police responded to the Hebdo attack or the Brussels Airport attack. These things can get exaggerated. However it is beyond question that a lot of police attended. Why on earth was that necessary? 10 would have been enough. Who was going to challenge them? No customer would have started fighting! Ditto the girls. So just a complete waste of publicly paid servicemen. You make another excellent point that in Germany none of this is illegal. So why the need for the police at all? If this was really whole scale annoyance at what happens in these clubs 900 police could have attended 100 clubs across the country. What about other clubs were there are gang bangs? Surely they are more socially concerning to the authorities? I cannot help but draw a conclusion that the police targeted the owners of this particular club for some reason. That still does not explain either the unnecessary volume of officers attending, nor why the club wasn't closed down. A large brothel in Spain was closed 5 years ago due to drugs. Could this have been a factor? I'd be surprised here. I've never been offered them in this club I'm glad to say but I'm sure it does happen in all clubs. All very odd. Just hope it survives.

PeachFuzzy
04-15-16, 07:44
For such a huge number, there must have been a VVIP in there or someone they've been yearning for.

Hessen Bub
04-15-16, 09:30
We all know that there's connections from 81 ers deep into the business and also into Artemis. We also know the strict rules Artemis has or had for the girls: fixed schedules, prices, hours / days they had to work, service standards, medical check ups, no escort, no meeting of clients outside the club etc. This attracts tax authorities as all these points are questioning the self employment. So probably the tax violations will stand up in court, trafficking and pimping probably will not.

HB.

Mr Ho
04-15-16, 09:44
We all know that there's connections from 81 ers deep into the business and also into Artemis. We also know the strict rules Artemis has or had for the girls: fixed schedules, prices, hours / days they had to work, service standards, medical check ups, no escort, no meeting of clients outside the club etc. This attracts tax authorities as all these points are questioning the self employment. So probably the tax violations will stand up in court, trafficking and pimping probably will not.

HB.All this sound very much like good for both girls and clients to me LOL, but German authority do not like legit club who check girls medically, there was a in house medical doctor, proper working hour to follow etc.

Artemis is one of the most legit club I went in Germany and I was never offered drugs in there or saw anyone doing it or face any negativity in there beside girl up selling once in a while. Girls upsell because they work for themselves, it is normal that us clients and girls both follow the house rule.

ShoesAndSocks
04-15-16, 09:47
I just can't see Artemis continuing as it was.

The grand theatre of this raid and the following press conferences were staged for maximum exposure.
There was a huge effort involved, so it must be a huge problem, right?

How would these authorities look if the club ended up trading as before? Can't believe they'd let that happen.

PussyLiccker
04-15-16, 10:21

HB.Why Artemis with the big raid is the question. There are many clubs in other regions have "standards" or strict requirements(under the radar or not) as you would point out, and I suspect requiring some girls to work according to a schedule. Although girls are claimed independant, they are wholistically not. The clubs have some sort of managers that work with the girls. Like World for example with that lady who used to manage the girls Oase that lays down the rules. Even when she was around at Oase back in the days, rules were stricter. Back then, it was pretty straightforward to talk about the daytime shift of girls, and night. Also, Mauro's talk with the girls about what the girls are required to do, it rules imposed on the girls.

So, this kind of stuff is nothing new.

As for standards. GT has lately kicked out some girls due to customer complaints. Which is due to non-compliance to club "standards. ".

Every club in De has standards. The rates per half hour, pricing for official extras etc. Why would they be considered standards? If the customers are able to bring up the standard pricing when it comes to conflicts, that means there is some standards there.

Of course, the websites states the girls are independent contractors, but the degree of their independence depends on the club. But, I suspect there are many more clubs that girls are not totally independent in the respect of schedules, and etc. It's due to girls living on the club's premises, and for that reasons of those girls come in earlier which I have heard from girls. Likely those types would get exploited when it comes to the scheduling.

The entry fees I question also. Although much been talked about how significant the amount girls must pay for daily entry, does every girl be able afford the entry is a question, or even net to make some profit on a regular basis.

This article points out the link to the biker gangs (Hell's Angels), which IMO isn't totally surprising. I bet Artemis, Paradise, Palace, etc. Are the club that has some sort of biker gang back support. There are other clubs like World, etc. That has been mentioned of that in addition.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/14/german-mega-brothel-linked-to-hells-angels-raided-by-police-in-b/

So basically pimping has the relationship to the biker gang. Them being suppliers of some of the girls, and it is pointed out that those are the ones that some girls work with.

GT has been mentioned of the discriminating door policy, and the staff typically block out certain types especially Arab types. Often been mentioned Arabs, and they mention these biker gang types as being Arab.

Given Artemis was the one that hit with the big raid is likely because it's a huge club with a significant revenue, and suspicion of tax evasion is the biggest no no for government to take action. They want their due. All this reason of trafficking (non-independence) and etc. Are reasons enough to justify their raid, but realistically it's about the taxes avoidance. On top of that, the "social security" amounts they were due for girls not being totally independent as the club would claim.

I have seen websites stating pimping is legal in Germany, and question what is the meaning behind that. Given, the authorities demand the "social security" taxes of girls not being totally independent, that means clubs in a way is a procurer direct (Hell's) or indirect way (the rules).

This goes to show that the girl independance from the club claim is a reason to avoid further taxing(social security).

I guess one reason for such a big raid could be explained with the warrants they've had, but still excessive.

Mr Ho
04-15-16, 11:17
I just can't see Artemis continuing as it was.

The grand theatre of this raid and the following press conferences were staged for maximum exposure.
There was a huge effort involved, so it must be a huge problem, right?

How would these authorities look if the club ended up trading as before? Can't believe they'd let that happen.It was open today.

Mr Ho
04-15-16, 11:18

HB.What is 81 ers?

Mr Ho
04-15-16, 11:29
Why Artemis with the big raid is the question. There are many clubs in other regions have "standards" or strict requirements(under the radar or not) as you would point out, and I suspect requiring some girls to work according to a schedule. Although girls are claimed independant, they are wholistically not. The clubs have some sort of managers that work with the girls. Like World for example with that lady who used to manage the girls Oase that lays down the rules. Even when she was around at Oase back in the days, rules were stricter. Back then, it was pretty straightforward to talk about the daytime shift of girls, and night. Also, Mauro's talk with the girls about what the girls are required to do, it rules imposed on the girls.

So, this kind of stuff is nothing new.

As for standards. GT has lately kicked out some girls due to customer complaints. Which is due to non-compliance to club "standards. ".

Every club in De has standards. The rates per half hour, pricing for official extras etc. Why would they be considered standards? If the customers are able to bring up the standard pricing when it comes to conflicts, that means there is some standards there.

Of course, the websites states the girls are independent contractors, but the degree of their independence depends on the club. But, I suspect there are many more clubs that girls are not totally independent in the respect of schedules, and etc. It's due to girls living on the club's premises, and for that reasons of those girls come in earlier which I have heard from girls. Likely those types would get exploited when it comes to the scheduling..I think police wanted to get Artemis owners for tax evasion among other charges. And make the whole thing look evil and get public to be on the side of police and prosecutors, they exaggerate the whole thing and about the club.

Artemis is one of the most safest and well managed club I went in Germany and girls were happy in there, but many media write it as some kind of horrible evil brothel, which Artemis is not.

Also owner liked flashy life style and in any country, if you live flashy life style, it catches tax authorities attention which they did and as a result of that is this raid and also, they seemed to lost most or all of their luxury asset:

"To help settle the bill, police said they had confiscated 6. 4 million euros in cash, cars and property, also including 12 apartments and other premises in Berlin and nationwide."

I wonder if the owner can pay back 23 million euro to state. It looks like they have to sell Artemis. , which means new owner soon.

Mr Ho
04-15-16, 11:48
All very valid questions and points. I cannot believe it really was 900 either. Not that many police responded to the Hebdo attack or the Brussels Airport attack. These things can get exaggerated. However it is beyond question that a lot of police attended. Why on earth was that necessary? 10 would have been enough. Who was going to challenge them? No customer would have started fighting! Ditto the girls. So just a complete waste of publicly paid servicemen. You make another excellent point that in Germany none of this is illegal. So why the need for the police at all? If this was really whole scale annoyance at what happens in these clubs 900 police could have attended 100 clubs across the country. What about other clubs were there are gang bangs? Surely they are more socially concerning to the authorities? I cannot help but draw a conclusion that the police targeted the owners of this particular club for some reason. That still does not explain either the unnecessary volume of officers attending, nor why the club wasn't closed down. A large brothel in Spain was closed 5 years ago due to drugs. Could this have been a factor? I'd be surprised here. I've never been offered them in this club I'm glad to say but I'm sure it does happen in all clubs. All very odd. Just hope it survives.I agree, 900 police is not necessarily, I mean Artemis security could not even stop 3 or 4 Russian clients going crazy in the club few years ago LOL.

I think police wanted to use this as advertisement that they are doing something sometimes, but when German get raped in cologne station.

Mr Ho
04-15-16, 12:37

HB.Authority has very weak ground for this. Plus it is normal for brothel to have rules not just girls, but we men also have to follow.

Pistons
04-15-16, 13:19
PL: I think you are spot on there. I was once told by one of the Abdul girls that she switched between the 3 clubs (Artemis, Paradise and Palace) because it was the same owner. I was a bit baffled by that comment because I was pretty sure they had different owners. Oh well.

So I think this might just pour over to paradise and palace, but not much further... then again paradise had a raid not too long ago also. Might be related...

Personally I hope they take out that group, because the girls they got (those I think they supplied) were the worst girls in service in all the fkk's I've been to. Plus they've sold their soul to the devil (arab abdul biker gang? Makes me laugh), so they are lost to me...

Not to mention the rumors of the drugs being provided to some girls which hurts the girls. Especially paradise, but I've had a hunch artemis and palace havent been totally free from drugs either...

Wild Man
04-15-16, 14:24
Artemis is the very last brothel in a country where commercial sex is legalized that I would ever have expected to be raided!

Given that apparently 900 police officers were involved, is there also an element of having a 'Spectacular' to sway opinion and ease the introduction of the proposed new prostitution reform laws, including the insane compulsory condom aspect!

The Greens are put in a bind now if they wish to object!

McGrath
04-15-16, 17:10
Artemis is one of the most legit club
Authority has very weak ground for this
Artemis is one of the most safest and well managed club I went in Germany
Three statements that you have no way of knowing with the information presented. I understand it sucks if your favorite club disappears but I'm sure that you don't have the whole picture of what authorities know and what there intentions are. My two cents are that the authorities are after HA and they see Artemis as a way to get close. The club will be closed for a while and then start up with new management and owners. Will it be same? Probably not.

McAdonis
04-15-16, 18:26
That must have been one big circle jerk. 900 cops. Who was serving and protecting the rest of Berlin?
Telegraph article clearly mentions that they are going after Hells Angels. Money trail is hardest to hide. Article even cites the below quote from the Berlin chief prosecutor:

Investigators focused on tax evasion charges "like they did with Al Capone".

For most gangs, prostitution is the second most profitable trade next to drugs. But most gangs favor prostitution, because they can operate in the background with less exposure and risk of prosecution. They are trying to cripple the gang by cutting off their money supply. Money that could otherwise be re-invested into drugs and weapons. So in that sense, prosecutors believe they are serving the public. But yes, 900 cops is overkill.

Sebastiane
04-15-16, 18:31
An article in the London edition of The Guardian newspaper:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/15/hells-angels-brothel-raided-by-900-officers-say-german-police

I think the Club will be open once they've got their tax money back and put those they've targeted away. Probably under new management or something. This raid doesn't suddenly make FKKs illegal in Germany!

Mr Ho
04-15-16, 22:12
Telegraph article clearly mentions that they are going after Hells Angels. Money trail is hardest to hide. Article even cites the below quote from the Berlin chief prosecutor:

Investigators focused on tax evasion charges "like they did with Al Capone".

For most gangs, prostitution is the second most profitable trade next to drugs. But most gangs favor prostitution, because they can operate in the background with less exposure and risk of prosecution. They are trying to cripple the gang by cutting off their money supply. Money that could otherwise be re-invested into drugs and weapons. So in that sense, prosecutors believe they are serving the public. But yes, 900 cops is overkill.They, but Spanish police with co-operation with German police raided their Majorca base of hells angel few years ago according to news papers, but whether hells angel came into club or not, owner brothers are not in hells angel. So I do not know why police has to conduct major raid like Artemis is owned by hells angel because it is not and as far as I know there are no tie to them.

I guess police wanted get hells angel for years and along the way they came to find the witness (the girl who tipped police off, who broke up with hells angel BF) who are dumb enough to tip the police off and she worked in Artemis, so police decided to get both and make it into big case as their major media advert operation.

Plus tax evasion is also good thing for police and authority to get public on their side.

I mean some media was comparing Artemis owner with Al Capone. The owner of Artemis is not exactly mafia, at least one of them is nice guy, who run the club well and clean. So again media is creating some bigger illusion to get readers interest. And this is not true story.

It is scary how one day to another German government can put a guy into 23 million euro debt.

Galazy2
04-15-16, 22:40
What is 81 ers?81 = Hells Angels.

Hessen Bub
04-16-16, 00:31
Authority has very weak ground for this. Plus it is normal for brothel to have rules not just girls, but we men also have to follow.

Artemis is one of the most legit club I went in Germany and I was never offered drugs in there or saw anyone doing it or face any negativity in there beside girl up selling once in a while. Girls upsell because they work for themselves, it is normal that us clients and girls both follow the house rule.You don't get it. It's not about being legit or if rules are necessary or not. It's about tax evasion. Authorities point is that girls were not self employed but employees of the club. If they can prove this the club will have to pay millions. Still prostitution is legal, girls and guests were just witnesses and not accused.

HB.

Hessen Bub
04-16-16, 00:35
It is scary how one day to another German government can put a guy into 23 million euro debt.German government doesn't put anybody into debt. There will be a trial (probably) and then they will come to a decision.

HB.

McAdonis
04-16-16, 00:37
They, but Spanish police with co-operation with German police raided their Majorca base of hells angel few years ago according to news papers, but whether hells angel came into club or not, owner brothers are not in hells angel. So I do not know why police has to conduct major raid like Artemis is owned by hells angel because it is not and as far as I know there are no tie to them.
Prostitution, drugs, and organized crime are generally interlinked. Not uncommon for criminal organizations to have "legitimate" business men run their "legitimate" businesses. Article mentions trafficking. If Artemis knew about this and didn't report it, they could be held accountable--especially if the WG's are under the legal age. Also a large percentage of the WG's at Artemis are probably "property" of HA.

PayForIt
04-16-16, 00:51
I think the Club will be open once they've got their tax money back and put those they've targeted away. Probably under new management or something. This raid doesn't suddenly make FKKs illegal in Germany!So is the club now closed? Whilst that would seem natural and obvious there were reports of it being open the next day and some (brave) customers going in. Does anybody know? I was due to be further south next week but if the club is open I would like to try to get there. Not so much because of the LU (whatever is left of it) but to support it. I like this club. I am saddened that this has happened. I can only hope that if customers still rock up to it (excuse the pun) it might be that it gets to stay open. But if it's closed already I suppose that's it for while at least in Berlin. What a great shame.

ZimmerBaby
04-16-16, 01:58
I was sitting by myself in the Artemis restaurant eating overcooked potatoes staring at the dark clouds over Berlin. At that moment there were no policemen present outside the club. Only expensive cars and turkish cab drivers with dead eyes and huge stomachs.

Went to the kino on the ground floor. While the blonde girl from the movie was drinking sperm after a rather hard ass pounding, I was hoping for something / someone special to provide some first aid to this introvert creature in the mirror. Ignored some of the useless hast du lust schatzy approaches. And then she came;.

Because of the details, I want to protect her identity, though if you are a respectable senior member without any connections to Hells Angels or Holy bikers of Allah, send me a PM.

She is no mainstream girl, she gives what I would call unique vibes. Not the most beautiful girl in Halenseestrasse, not a big issue, since I seldom receive invitations from Calvin Klein and Dolce Gabbana to be their poster boy myself. We went to the zimmer. She wanted 150 for an hour and she would guarantee good service. Was on my way out and told her I usually get good service without over paying. But the situation was difficult, I needed her service and she my money. We hated each other, but we were trapped on a distant island. Money man and pussy girl needed team building. "I try 30 minutes and maybe extend to 1 h. ".

DFK, caressing, lots of touching, real GFE. Great start, changed to 69. Small round ass, perfectly shaped pussy lips, tight delicate asshole. Scratching my balls and back door while performing a wet BJ. Sucking balls and continued to give maximal attention to my cock and ass. Lick ass? -Ok! It was so spectacular that my boner reached historical strength. The quality of her work was so surprisingly good that I almost went to a state of trance. On with the rubber and some heavy pounding in doggy. Tight pussy and responsive girl. Did not want to finish, was not ready to end this journey yet. Back to 69. Her tongue licked balls and ass while she was stroking my cock. Sometimes in life I feel like my erection is immortal, this was one of those days. Suddenly she started to kick my face with her feet. Quite hard, but controlled. Put her toes in my mouth, still kicking with the other foot. Laid beside me and slapped my face with the palm of her hand. Angry eyes. WTF? Began spitting on my face, while slapping for another minute. I did not stop her, I was perplexed and surprised. "I want to [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) in your mouth, come, get on the floor" She put a towel on the carpet, and actually gave me no option. I was not in a condition to make any decision, and her drive and energy reminded me of Queens spectacular 25 minutes at Live Aid in 1985. Hell, why not, I have to try this before I die, right? 69 on the floor.

From my point of view a fascinating sight. Imagine a flower opening its blades in slow motion, Her labia minor moving to each side and a stream of [CodeWord109] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord109) hitting my mouth. Huge amount, what should I do with this, the towel was not thick enough to protect the new carpet. Too much empathy. Swallowed it! Holy fuck, I would rather order an Apfelschorle for free in the bar, than paying 50 for this. She moved forward and started pissing on my cock while she played with my balls. I thought, small lady with huge bladder. Continued for a few seconds and returned back to 69. Oh no, I could not repeat this, but too late, she sprayed my face and I kept my mouth shut. At last, she was empty, we stood up and she dried my face and body. "Lay down" she commanded me. I felt like I was a hostage of the perverted department of ISIS. I did obey, and she put a chewing gum in my mouth without warning. Nice taste of tropical fruit. Another wave of hitting and spitting followed while she was squeezing my balls till I had to remove her hand because of pain. Stood up and kicked my body and face, did som stepping also. She gave me the evil eye and said " want to suck your dick". Forceful sucking until a strong CIM. Come, I will give you massage. 15 minutes of top notch skilled treatment, one of the best I have had. Normally a decent Thai-massage has an effect until the day after, but this creature worked on my shoulder, neck and head, twisting my spine, and still after 3 weeks I could feel the muscular relieve.

"Ok, go and shower and give me 300". Huge smile on her face. I overpaid with a smile on my face. Think we stayed 75 minutes. Do not know. It was a fantastic experience, her program was scheduled seamlessly as if it was manufactured by Apple Inc software department.

The combination of violence and sex was great, I would definitely repeat. But next time I bring my own Apfelschole from the main bar.

Mr Ho
04-16-16, 02:11
Prostitution, drugs, and organized crime are generally interlinked. Not uncommon for criminal organizations to have "legitimate" business men run their "legitimate" businesses. Article mentions trafficking. If Artemis knew about this and didn't report it, they could be held accountable--especially if the WG's are under the legal age. Also a large percentage of the WG's at Artemis are probably "property" of HA.Hmmm. So owners of the club could have been legitimate puppet is what you are possibly saying? Hmmm, it is possible, but I did not think so. He definitely did not seem average joe who worked in office and open FKK one day, but I strongly think he was not mob.

Maybe they should have put up a notice saying on front door something like: No biker gang allowed etc etc. So that on rainy day like this, they can say they took some pre caution for door control.

Well I guess police had stronger evidence than just some girl who broke up with HA boyfriend tipping them off.

Mr Ho
04-16-16, 02:14
An article in the London edition of The Guardian newspaper:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/15/hells-angels-brothel-raided-by-900-officers-say-german-police

I think the Club will be open once they've got their tax money back and put those they've targeted away. Probably under new management or something. This raid doesn't suddenly make FKKs illegal in Germany!I hear club is open next day, so I presume it is open? Anyone?

I think Artemis should put some info up about this on their webpage whether it is open or not?

If it is open, has it affected LU in any ways??

Mr Ho
04-16-16, 03:17
You don't get it. It's not about being legit or if rules are necessary or not. It's about tax evasion. Authorities point is that girls were not self employed but employees of the club. If they can prove this the club will have to pay millions. Still prostitution is legal, girls and guests were just witnesses and not accused.

HB.Well girls as we all know are independent to clubs, whether they have pimp or lover boy in their private lives are not in control of the club, it is the business of girls private lives. Artemis do not employ any of those girls beside cleaning ladies, chef, bar maid and receptionist that we definitely do not want to fuck even they pay us LOL.

As for rules of the club, that is something both clients and girls follow to have some kind of order like all other places have like in normal hotel, cafe, restaurant etc.

I think fed has different motive and using all this accusation to crash down these guys who run the club and also to cut business of H A, the organization which police are making moves in recent years (eg: big Majorca raid etc).

Pistons
04-16-16, 03:30
It started well. Quite the litterate journey. But then. And over 300 for 75 min? This world never stop to baffle me.

Sounds like a story a sharky girl could come up with. Oh well...

Member #4581
04-16-16, 03:50
I manage to get myself pi$$ed and pi$$ed off, w / o getting pi$$ed on. I also manage to get into pi$$ing contests with a bunch of pi$$ants regularly. The other tendency I have is to be out on the pi$$ with my pi$$pot buddy who is full of pi$$ and vinegar but pi$$ away the friendship by pi$$ing in the pickles with my pi$$ poor pun.

DethManRulz
04-16-16, 04:37
Well girls as we all know are independent to clubs, whether they have pimp or lover boy in their private lives are not in control of the club, it is the business of girls private lives. Artemis do not employ any of those girls beside cleaning ladies, chef, bar maid and receptionist that we definitely do not want to fuck even they pay us LOL.

As for rules of the club, that is something both clients and girls follow to have some kind of order like all other places have like in normal hotel, cafe, restaurant etc.

I think fed has different motive and using all this accusation to crash down these guys who run the club and also to cut business of H A, the organization which police are making moves in recent years (eg: big Majorca raid etc).You seem very naive.

DO you really not see that it's highly likely the Artemis folks could have been very involved in some highly illegal activities? It's not like there's no precedent in this sphere.

Ararat
04-16-16, 05:11
And the follow-up question is if it's really Artemis only. Well, of course not and the German authorities knows as much.

You seem very naive.

DO you really not see that it's highly likely the Artemis folks could have been very involved in some highly illegal activities? It's not like there's no precedent in this sphere.

Mr Ho
04-16-16, 06:53
You seem very naive.

DO you really not see that it's highly likely the Artemis folks could have been very involved in some highly illegal activities? It's not like there's no precedent in this sphere.Tax I don't know, but for other things, they are not. I never seen them doing what they are accused of for past over 6 years I have been going there.

The management are legit and good people.

Whether girls have pimps or lover boy in their private lives, it is business of girls and not the club.

AznNick
04-16-16, 07:32
As I will be going to Berlin for business next Friday / Saturday I will pass by the club and give some feedback. What other club / place in Berlin, can you guys recommend if Artemis is closed? A place where you can take your time chill with a drink, watch and talk to the girls, before going to a room.

Nooky Ninja
04-16-16, 08:29
I was sitting by myself in the Artemis restaurant eating overcooked potatoes staring at the dark clouds over Berlin. The combination of violence and sex was great, I would definitely repeat. But next time I bring my own Apfelschole from the main bar.ZB -Ninja say thank Gods, finally interesting report vs all useless ace detective speculations. Gave you the ROD (to keep S&M spirit).

Ninja was at A last 2 nights. All open, all normal. Even food was good. Many talks with locals. Opinion is what happened not make sense on many levels and must be result other things going on. But maybe we just let legal system work, wait and see. Many outcomes possible, nothing clear.

Slightly less crowd than normal but this good thing. Plenty of options. Enjoy while it lasts.

Nille Copenhagen
04-16-16, 08:46
The combination of violence and sex was great, I would definitely repeat. But next time I bring my own Apfelschole from the main bar.I nice one Zimmerbaby! Good to hear you enjoyed light dominants. See you around.

Sebastiane
04-16-16, 09:23
Great report Zimmerbaby. I'm surprised it was your first time of experiencing pi $$ and spit in mouth at Artemis. It's happened to me a few times but the violence angle was new and sounds enjoyable. Could you PM the girl's name?

Thanks!

ZimmerBaby
04-16-16, 11:13
Gave you the ROD.Arigato my Japanese friend!

Member #4399
04-16-16, 11:40
ZB -Ninja say thank Gods, finally interesting report vs all useless ace detective speculations. Enjoy while it lasts.You are spot on this one but I spent quite some time reading the net and want to tell the following.

There are actually three things in play here, not four and that is worrisome.

1. Tax evasion. Wondering about the figures: 17,5 million for social security and 6 million for taxes. Most likely this follows from the claim that the girls are actually employees and then you have to pay social security and income tax. The ratio of the two figures hints at only this and not anything else. So, there is no lead to presume that Artemis was not paying taxes in any other area. The two figures actually might be derived from the figures Artemis supplied to authorities about due taxes from the girls that Artemis (like many other clubs) mediates between the girls and tax collectors (20 or 30 euros per day, per girl). Authorities are a bit hypocrite in using the SC as an intermediate for tax collecting, putting the administrative burden with the SC and using this as a claim for even more money.

2. Seizure of goods is not just the cash money but property in Berlin and the rest of Germany. Even Bayern is mentioned and this raises questions. Is it simply all the possessions of the two brothers? Is it something bigger than that. Does it lead to someone else really owning Artemis and other clubs? We just have to wait.

3. A girl telling she had no other option than go to the police. It sounds stupid, but it is so obvious, I won't comment on that. Not Artemis abused the girl, the HA did, she said. Subsequently the police do a raid on Artemis. Any mention of HA being raided or anything? No, nothing at all. Any other case in Berlin concerning HA? Yes it is about Kassra Z. You can easily find this case on the internet. Controversy: one part of the authorities believes the "Kronzeuge" (main witness), the other part doesn't. Will they all believe a girl that saw the police as a last resort. I wonder if her story will hold upon close scrutiny.

4. What actually is missing is drugs. Presence in Artemis is the most easy way to put Artemis and mostly any other SC out of business. There is always some girls using drugs. The witness girl must have known about it but this info was not used during the raid. No girls were searched. If they would have done so and would have found drugs, the authorities could have built a strong case and Artemis would have been closed right now.

Especially this part makes me wonder. Who withheld this info and why.

PayForIt
04-16-16, 12:02
Huge smile on her face. I overpaid with a smile on my face. Think we stayed 75 minutes. Do not know. It was a fantastic experience, her program was scheduled seamlessly as if it was manufactured by Apple Inc software department.

The combination of violence and sex was great, I would definitely repeat. But next time I bring my own Apfelschole from the main bar.Brilliantly written report amidst the gloom following the events this week. Loved it. I won't trouble you for her number by PM. Not sure I'd fancy what you went through but a really good read and thanks for lightening the mood.

McAdonis
04-16-16, 13:03
Hmmm. So owners of the club could have been legitimate puppet is what you are possibly saying? Hmmm, it is possible, but I did not think so. He definitely did not seem average joe who worked in office and open FKK one day, but I strongly think he was not mob.
Gangs use money to influence people and gain support. Business owners, corrupt police, politicians, other smaller gangs. Gangs use money to get people to work for them for small or big jobs.

Mr Ho
04-16-16, 13:21
Gangs use money to influence people and gain support. Business owners, corrupt police, politicians, other smaller gangs. Gangs use money to get people to work for them for small or big jobs.Well these brother had money, so I doubt HA gave money to influence their decision in business. As for some girls having pimps are possible, but that has nothing to do with clubs and police cannot prove they knew or they did not know that.

But the clubs seems to be open, so police do not have any strong evidence of any criminal acts yet beside alleged tax fraud.

ZimmerBaby
04-16-16, 14:54
Brilliantly written report amidst the gloom following the events this week. Loved it. I won't trouble you for her number by PM. Not sure I'd fancy what you went through but a really good read and thanks for lightening the mood.Thank you for kind words sir! Happy to please (within certain limits).

PussyLiccker
04-16-16, 17:55
Well these brother had money, so I doubt HA gave money to influence their decision in business. As for some girls having pimps are possible, but that has nothing to do with clubs and police cannot prove they knew or they did not know that.

But the clubs seems to be open, so police do not have any strong evidence of any criminal acts yet beside alleged tax fraud.Investigations look into things that evade privacy once the court gets sufficient enough evidence to do so. The bust is to gather evidence. The criminal organization is in a level from top to bottom. You got chapters of Hell's all over. Just because somebody is known to be linked to Hell's is probably not sufficient in order to bust those on top of the chain. You need evidence that link the top to bust them. Like cash flow to the top of the known funds came from down under. Like any organization out there, the people at top keep a safe distance being indirectly involved. Those that are directly involved gets the sting. Regarding the owner and all that, it's plausible that Artemis is indirectly owned by Hell's, and that goes the same for the other clubs out there as well. They can just have a decent figurehead that repesent as the owner, but behind the curtains he's not the one that owns the club or gets all the cashflow. It is a cash business, so the flow to a criminal entity cannot be traced, unless there is evidence otherwise.

As for drugs whatever have you, I can't say I've ran into much(except couple exceptions I've encountered at a club) that would cause suspicion to be obvious besides just weed. Magnum is the one club is pretty obvious to me, but have not heard of any sting going on there. Shouldn't be a surprise drugs are involved in this industry.

Member #4399
04-16-16, 20:34
As for drugs whatever have you, I can't say I've ran into much(except couple exceptions I've encountered at a club) that would cause suspicion to be obvious besides just weed. Magnum is the one club is pretty obvious to me, but have not heard of any sting going on there. Shouldn't be a surprise drugs are involved in this industry.What is really puzzling to me is that almost all messages here simply want to 'find' something illegal in Artemis.

So far nobody has come up with anything substantial.

When I wrote about the absence of naming drugs, you jump in to suggest drugs might be in play.

It is really puzzling.

VaeVictis
04-16-16, 21:32
Oblivious to the razzia everyone is talking about me and my friend walked in Artemis yesterday (Friday) with every girl and punter chatting about it. Some of the girls seemed worried of what will happen (they feel their business has been hurt) while others seemed OK with it ("today was very good day for me," said one of the girls). Some punters claimed that some of the girls were taken by the police due to their papers not being OK. Most of the girls, more experienced ones, kept shut about the matter entirely and focused their energy on BJs which is fine by me actually. We met up with two Swedes and stayed from early in the morning to midnight.

The LU seemed reduced to me and bit less predictable but I got bored by Artemis LU for some time now so it may not be due to the razzia. Number of punters seemed low in the morning (compared to the usual) but bit better in the evening with several familiar faces among the visitors (I would expect the regulars to avoid the place if they feared another razzia). As I was leaving I hear.

Did not spy any new talent so I decided to go for the safe bets this evening. I sessioned with Ezra (Tur), Sani (Ro) and Elena (Ro). All three have big breasts with Ezra and Elena being naturals and Sani having well done implants.

Ezra is firecracker willing to go along with almost everything. Just don't play with her nipples, she is really sensitive there. This is the only girl I have seen getting off lesbian show. Elena on the other hand is calculated working girl which has excellent memory of any punter that repeats session with her. I am always surprised on the number of details she remember one year after they happened (you have to remember that she goes through couple of hundred men between sessions with a particular punter).

Sani in particular shined really in the room with good enthusiasm. I suspect she is funny and nice to talk to but with my school German communication is bit difficult. But talk is not why I visit Artemis so that is OK.

Mr Ho
04-16-16, 22:10
Investigations look into things that evade privacy once the court gets sufficient enough evidence to do so. The bust is to gather evidence. The criminal organization is in a level from top to bottom. You got chapters of Hell's all over. Just because somebody is known to be linked to Hell's is probably not sufficient in order to bust those on top of the chain. You need evidence that link the top to bust them. Like cash flow to the top of the known funds came from down under. Like any organization out there, the people at top keep a safe distance being indirectly involved. Those that are directly involved gets the sting. Regarding the owner and all that, it's plausible that Artemis is indirectly owned by Hell's, and that goes the same for the other clubs out there as well. They can just have a decent figurehead that repesent as the owner, but behind the curtains he's not the one that owns the club or gets all the cashflow. It is a cash business, so the flow to a criminal entity cannot be traced, unless there is evidence otherwise.

As for drugs whatever have you, I can't say I've ran into much(except couple exceptions I've encountered at a club) that would cause suspicion to be obvious besides just weed. Magnum is the one club is pretty obvious to me, but have not heard of any sting going on there. Shouldn't be a surprise drugs are involved in this industry.Hmmm this is possible, but whole thing about FKK concept was to erase out criminal gang or mafia owning such a business, so I imagined licensing is issued promptly by German fed. What you wrote is like Yakuza here, they do not own the brothel type places, but yakuza own legit business around brothels like towel supplying company, towel / sheet laundry company, condom supplier etc and brothel have to buy it from yakuza company for very expensive price, so it is all legal for yakuza, maybe HA should learn that LOL.

Also they own these legit companies via fund of fund of fund (few behind to make it hard to trace, sometimes even using offshore holding structure).

Well at least, Artemis being open kind of shows police so far did not find critical solid evidence during the bust, so that is good thing because I like current management.

However, I hope this bust somehow refresh line up of Artemis.

Hessen Bub
04-17-16, 00:37
But the clubs seems to be open, so police do not have any strong evidence of any criminal acts yet beside alleged tax fraud.The club being open doesn't mean anything.

HB.

Mr Ho
04-17-16, 02:01
The club being open doesn't mean anything.

HB.For instance, if they found document linking HA with the club or drugs on spot, it will be close the next day, but it is not, therefore this is good sign that police did not find something that is solidly concrete to shut it down right away. Also it mean something in another way too, it definitely mean something for men who travel to the club because they want it open. Some people travel far to come to the club, so it mean a lot to them.

However, the club was not doing nothing wrong about all accusations beside tax, as for tax nobody knows as it is personal matter.

Pistons
04-17-16, 03:29
But it doesn't mean that it is all over. Round one might be over however. So far no news of a knockout by one side or the other has come out as far as I know...

Mr Ho
04-17-16, 05:23
But it doesn't mean that it is all over. Round one might be over however. So far no news of a knockout by one side or the other has come out as far as I know...There should be petition documents for appeal at the reception, I will sign it because Artemis is legit club as far as I experienced for 6 years.

Never seen or heard what police are accusing of.

Hessen Bub
04-17-16, 07:49
However, the club was not doing nothing wrong about all accusations beside tax, as for tax nobody knows as it is personal matter.You don't know what is or was going on in the club. How do you know they did nothing wrong? This is a brothel and not disneyland. And tax issues are definitely not a personal matter. Not in Germany.

HB.

ZimmerBaby
04-17-16, 08:05
Maybe the government want to use the club as a refugee camp? Is this the hidden agenda? The outdoor area has got Arabic features which could ease the integration to German society, or maybe HA have installed 4 K spy cams in all the zimmers and will now demand ransom from customers worldwide?

[Deleted by Admin]

Prurient6
04-17-16, 08:45
You don't know what is or was going on in the club. How do you know they did nothing wrong? This is a brothel and not disneyland. And tax issues are definitely not a personal matter. Not in Germany.

HB.Damn right it isn't. The crappiest FKK is 100 times more interesting than Disneyland.

True that about taxes in Tschermany. When it comes to tax evasion, they're not pussyfooting around, so to speak. That topic is quite bierernst..

Hessen Bub
04-17-16, 09:41
Too much speculations and overthinking here at the moment. You guys don't know a shit. For the benefit of the forum, and the support of Artemis, ceasefire please!+1. We will see what happens, club is open.

HB.

FlyByCable
04-17-16, 09:50
You don't know what is or was going on in the club. How do you know they did nothing wrong? This is a brothel and not disneyland. And tax issues are definitely not a personal matter. Not in Germany.

HB.Yes, just that to store 6 million euro in cash at the club must be to do something wrong.

Nooky Ninja
04-17-16, 11:30
Yes, just that to store 6 million euro in cash at the club must be to do something wrong.Not cash, value of all assets seized include property on and off site. Good example of how forum going off rails.

HB and Zimmerbaby right. Enough of all legal and criminal speculation. None of us experts, few read Hoch Deutsch, all just blah blah. Opinions based on rumours and even opinions of rumours and rumours of opinions. Lots more going on behind scenes. Better just watch and let it happen as lawyers fight it out on both sides.

Even local journalists just make spin in local papers react to politician's or prosecutor spin. Much bullshit.

So, less foolish forensics, more fucking. Let forum get back to girl reports and new developments. Ninja back for Saturday night, all normal fun full but not too, all relaxed. Around outdoor jacuzzi, 2 new bumsen sofa tents installed. Seem too small for full, round world sex positions but at least encourage outdoor enjoyment. Hope A stay open long enough for warm weather to come and test.

Maybe at least good places to sleep for those with 05.00 flghts.

FlyByCable
04-17-16, 12:55
Not cash, value of all assets seized include property on and off site. Good example of how forum going off rails.Aha, my mistake. I thought it was in cash. Sorry.

Well, let's hope Artemis will stay where it is maybe with new owners. I really like the club and I have planned some visit in June and July. I cross my fingers and hope everything will come to a solution.

Pistons
04-17-16, 16:24
I agree, its a cool club with the best lounge/bar layout among those I have visited. The outdoor area is also quite good now. And Berlin needs to keep its only FKK club. A few girls there are also real gems, so it would be sad to get cut off from them also.

Guy93
04-17-16, 16:38
In my opinion it's the best outdoor area in any FKK but I guess I haven't visited those clubs with the best outdoor area yet.

Hessen Bub
04-17-16, 16:40
but I guess I haven't visited those clubs with the best outdoor area yet.Correct. There's penty of clubs with better outside areas than Artemis. Sharks, Oase, World and so on.

HB.

Guy93
04-17-16, 16:41
I have been at Oase few times now but that was not in summer so I guess it could be better in summer.
Sharks I have only been once but didn't visit the outdoor area. It was cold back then.

But I really like the whirlpool and finnish sauna at Artemis outdoor area.

FlyByCable
04-17-16, 17:27
Correct. There's plenty of clubs with better outside areas than Artemis. Sharks, Oase, World and so on.

HB.In my own opinion they are not better, because you barely can't use the outdoor pool without freezing to death, even if it's over 30 degrees in the air. It's always more girls playing inside the heated pool a hot summer day at Artemis than it is at World, Sharks or Oase, that's my opinion. LOL.

By the way, are there any more clubs that has heated pool?

Hessen Bub
04-17-16, 19:08
Last year I was in the pool at Oase a lot. With the girls who came early without makeup to relax at the pool. Had a lot of fun. Pool temperature was perfect. Same at World. Sharks does have a smaller pool, girls around the pool sunbathing.

HB.

Craiova
04-17-16, 19:15
In my own opinion they are not better, because you barely can't use the outdoor pool without freezing to death, even if it's over 30 degrees in the air. It's always more girls playing inside the heated pool a hot summer day at Artemis than it is at World, Sharks or Oase, that's my opinion. LOL.
I wouldn't rate the quality of the outside area only on size and water temperature of outside pool. My ranking of the outside area of the Frankfurt big5. 1. World, 2. Oase and Sharks, 4. Mainhattan. At Artemis I was only in winter.

Pistons
04-17-16, 19:25
Artemis was really good by the pool last summer during the heatwave. And all the girls dipped in from time to time. Never seen an fkk pool that full of people. So to say the pool temperature is of no consequence is missing the mark. It is deffinately part of it. Then comes the question if you prefer large grassy outdoor areas to smaller all wooden areas. .

Nooky Ninja
04-17-16, 19:51
In my opinion it's the best outdoor area in any FKK but I guess I haven't visited those clubs with the best outdoor area yet.Ninja like when scientific method used in reviews.

Guy93
04-17-16, 19:56
What do you mean by that?

Hessen Bub
04-17-16, 21:25
That was a sarcastic remark. You stated that Artemis has the best outdoor area. How can you judge if you haven't seen all clubs?

HB.

Guy93
04-17-16, 21:35
I was talking about my opinion and what I have experienced so far.