PDA

View Full Version : FKK Artemis - Berlin

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Hessen Bub
02-27-17, 21:47
So rule is not applied and BBBJ is standard there?Idk what else you could read out of my post.

HB.

Mr Ho
02-28-17, 02:41
Idk what else you could read out of my post.

HB.There were few I read between the lines, but I understood your this post as direct straight forward more understandable no between the line post LOL.

Nooky Ninja
03-01-17, 21:23
There were few I read between the lines, but I understood your this post as direct straight forward more understandable no between the line post LOL.This like Steve Bannon talking to Trump. Very alt-FKK.

Still would (far rather) like to know how VaeVictis got in girls changing room to check out new shower heads, 2 weeks ago.

Pistons
03-01-17, 22:18
This like Steve Bannon talking to Trump. Very alt-FKK.

Still would (far rather) like to know how VaeVictis got in girls changing room to check out new shower heads, 2 weeks ago.Maybe he just retrofitted his own head, and showerred the girls with it? Doctors these days do wonders, and less.

Sebastiane
03-02-17, 20:42
Great report on Lilla, The Cane. I will definitely try to see her if she's working next time I'm in Artemis. It was a very enjoyable read. In my experience at FKKs German girls can be gold-dust. Some of my greatest sessions have been with German girls. Including Nele at Artemis (no longing working there).

Only thing you didn't describe what Lilla looked like. Please help a fellow monger out with that!

The Cane
03-03-17, 05:57
Great report on Lilla, The Cane. I will definitely try to see her if she's working next time I'm in Artemis. It was a very enjoyable read. In my experience at FKKs German girls can be gold-dust. Some of my greatest sessions have been with German girls. Including Nele at Artemis (no longing working there).

Only thing you didn't describe what Lilla looked like. Please help a fellow monger out with that!PL posted this picture. I think it's her, but without seeing the face I can't be 100% sure. The hair is now blonder than in the pic, and the skin whiter (it's winter hehe).

RioDeJaneiro1
03-03-17, 18:25
Hi, went to Artemis 2 months ago. Hated it for the following reasons: too smoky and small lounge compared to Sharks in frankfurt. Some 3-4 nice girls like 7-8 but very disappointed by Jena who had the biggest sillies but too hard. It was like touching a pair of rocks. No pleasure in that. The other girls were german, nice chat in the lounge but too professional in the room. Don't kiss bla bla. Never again. Going back to Frankfurt next time.

PayForIt
03-04-17, 00:49
RioDeJaneiro1 might have had a bad night at Artemis a few months ago but this week I paid 2 visits to Artemis and for me, as ever it beats Sharks hands down on almost everything. To start with, when not engaging in the mongering, Berlin is a fantastic city. One of the best in Europe IMHO. Lots to do and see. Frankfurt on the other hand is dire. It is so boring. What is there to see in Frankfurt?

Turning to the various clubs, Sharks has a great female masseuse. Not as good as at Oase, Sakura or Oceans (the best) but still better than the open massage by a guy in Artemis. Very off putting. But that really is the only negative for me. I don't understand how any guy can walk into a club with maybe 90 girls and find only 3 or 4 nice ones. My last 3 visits to Sharks were a real disappointment on LU. But it fluctuates at all clubs. Sometimes great in one and terrible in another, and then it changes. In my experience of travelling to the various clubs in Germany (which is great) over time, Artemis has the best overall LU in all the clubs I've been to (12 now in total). I do wish Artemis would adopt the drinks tab system they have at Sharks / Palace / Oceans instead of those stupid tokens at 10 euros each which are too easy to lose. That is perhaps a second negative for Artemis but it stops there.

Wednesday started with one of the best looking women I've been in a room with at any club. In Germany and beyond. Grace, - tall brunette, very impressive natural dee cups but a lovely slim body. Only been at Artemis for a few months she says. Fantastic time in the room, kissing but not DFK, great oral skills and adventurous. I could easily have decided not to go with another girl she was so good. Left her after an hour but with some reluctance and vowed to repeat before the end of the week. Rest, chatted with the lovely Chrissy. Tall blonde girl who wears red glasses and stands at the end of the bar towards the pole. She is really intelligent, speaks about 7 languages, is Romanian but has an American accent. Not really my type to look at but the best company in the club. Funny, knowledgeable and very friendly. On her recommendation tried Madison. Blonde Polish I think. Quite steely looking. Good fun. Not as impressive on service as Grace but still had a nice time with her.

There were at least 10 girls I would have been very happy to session with. Some I knew from previous visits and others who were new. There are less sillies than normal and the age of the girls has gone down. Perfectly acceptable LU for midweek. Food was acceptable if not great.

Friday. Returned early. Unusual for me but was in the mood to try to sample several ladies. Started only 5 minutes after arriving having been struck by the terrific body of Raissa, Moldova. Short brunette, see cups (not natural) and lovely slim body. Great attitude, nice time. Beer, chat with some nice guys from Finland about differences in German and Spanish clubs, and on to Elena. Dark haired lovely pretty girl with very large, quite saggy but impressive dee or larger naturals. A must for any fan of naturals. She was great in the room, excellent BBBJ and great attitude. Would repeat. Rested and was taken by the slim Turkish girl with the heavy rimmed black spectacles, name sounded like Ally? Nails like razor blades and boy did she like using them. Bit too upsell for me. 30 minutes only. Very willing but I really don't like it when girls want to hold you when you are fucking them. I wasn't last in the queue but I'm no stallion and most girls will take a decent pounding with a few groans but no complaints. She held on for dear life and it was off-putting. After rest, food. Much better today, was deliberating next selection (plenty of really nice looking girls to select from and I am particular about not having "large" ladies). Decided to go for some fun with the blonde twosome Heather (easily the best looking girl in Artemis. Just a stunning face) and Isabella her friend. Both Moldovan they say. I've been with both before. Great fun in the room, lots of games and laughing. Heather is so pretty it is hard to pay any other girl attention in the room. Good session. Left out of breath. Long rest and finished the night with Kerry. Blonde, Bulgarian, large tattoo on her back. See cups not natural but well done and very pretty face. Again a repeat from a previous visit and no disappointment this time either. Nice hour with her to complete the trip. Searched the club in vain for Grace to complete a perfect visit but could not find her - no surprise - she is stunning and was likely busy for the whole night.

I've posted this before and will say it again: I've NEVER had a bad experience in Artemis. The lounge is smokey (which I don't like) but nowhere near as bad as the tiny room at Samya, and there are lots of places to escape it. Kinos x2, the downstairs wellness area is really nice, outdoors (not this week: too cold), and the infamous watching place at the spiral staircase. So no need to spent so long in the lounge. I don't smoke, and hate it, so for me not to notice too much it cannot be that bad.

Another great trip to Artemis. Great LU twice in a week, great options and located in one of Germany's best cities.

Mr Ho
03-04-17, 04:31
RioDeJaneiro1 might have had a bad night at Artemis a few months ago but this week I paid 2 visits to Artemis and for me, as ever it beats Sharks hands down on almost everything. To start with, when not engaging in the mongering, Berlin is a fantastic city. One of the best in Europe IMHO. Lots to do and see. Frankfurt on the other hand is dire. It is so boring. What is there to see in Frankfurt?

Turning to the various clubs, Sharks has a great female masseuse. Not as good as at Oase, Sakura or Oceans (the best) but still better than the open massage by a guy in Artemis. Very off putting. But that really is the only negative for me. I don't understand how any guy can walk into a club with maybe 90 girls and find only 3 or 4 nice ones. My last 3 visits to Sharks were a real disappointment on LU. But it fluctuates at all clubs. Sometimes great in one and terrible in another, and then it changes. In my experience of travelling to the various clubs in Germany (which is great) over time, Artemis has the best overall LU in all the clubs I've been to (12 now in total). I do wish Artemis would adopt the drinks tab system they have at Sharks / Palace / Oceans instead of those stupid tokens at 10 euros each which are too easy to lose. That is perhaps a second negative for Artemis but it stops there.

Wednesday started with one of the best looking women I've been in a room with at any club. In Germany and beyond. Grace, - tall brunette, very impressive natural dee cups but a lovely slim body. Only been at Artemis for a few months she says. Fantastic time in the room, kissing but not DFK, great oral skills and adventurous. I could easily have decided not to go with another girl she was so good. Left her after an hour but with some reluctance and vowed to repeat before the end of the week....True, me too always had good experience at Artemis, but last December I went two days in first week of December and man. That was bad LU. But what you tell me make me want to go back to Artemis LOL.

The Cane
03-04-17, 06:51
RioDeJaneiro1 might have had a bad night at Artemis a few months ago but this week I paid 2 visits to Artemis and for me, as ever it beats Sharks hands down on almost everything. To start with, when not engaging in the mongering, Berlin is a fantastic city. One of the best in Europe IMHO. Lots to do and see. Frankfurt on the other hand is dire. It is so boring. What is there to see in Frankfurt? I don't understand how any guy can walk into a club with maybe 90 girls and find only 3 or 4 nice ones. My last 3 visits to Sharks were a real disappointment on LU. I do wish Artemis would adopt the drinks tab system they have at Sharks / Palace / Oceans instead of those stupid tokens at 10 euros each which are too easy to lose. That is perhaps a second negative for Artemis but it stops there. The lounge is smokey (which I don't like) but nowhere near as bad as the tiny room at Samya, and there are lots of places to escape it. Kinos x2, the downstairs wellness area is really nice, outdoors (not this week: too cold), and the infamous watching place at the spiral staircase. So no need to spent so long in the lounge. I don't smoke, and hate it, so for me not to notice too much it cannot be that bad.I agree with you on most of your points, but I have to disagree about the cigarette smoke problem there, and need to emphasize for the guys again that in my view it is very, very bad for somebody who is a non-smoker! And I'm not the first or only one here to say that. It made both me and Lilia sick! Now, although it had bothered me before at Artemis, it had never made me sick. But, maybe because it had been warm outside too and the windows were open. Makes a huge difference. And yes, as you point out, you can go hang out in those other areas, but you know as well as I do that the strongest pick-up scene is in the lounge and not anywhere else in the club can compare. Yeah, some girls circulate around, but it's nowhere like the action in the lounge. And speaking of Lilia, did you see her? She may not have been there at the time of your visit since she told me she would be going to carnival celebrations in Germany.

Nooky Ninja
03-04-17, 10:07
Another great trip to Artemis. Great LU twice in a week, great options and located in one of Germany's best cities.Nice report, useful information. Thanks.

KingHippo
03-04-17, 13:17
I visited Artemis in August and had a great time there. I really enjoy the outdoors area in the summertime. Makes it easy to relax between girls and just hang around for the whole day and taking your time, which is how I like my FKK visits.

I went with 5 girls there and was happy with all except one. I'm really bad with names so unfortunately I don't remember hers but she's a dark haired girl maybe in her 30: s, kind of plain looking and with a really pushy attitude, seamed to be circling both the lounge and relax area downstairs. She approached me several times and was even referencing previous sessions even though I'm sure we never went before. Not sure why I finally went but I guess she just wore me down. Experience in the room of course matched the impression, really mechanical and just rushing to get it over with. Anyway, I guess these things will happen and will just learn to not make the same mistake again.

The last girl I went with had short blue hair, which really made her stand out from the others. A thin girl and really attractive in my eyes, but of course I don't remember her name either. I think maybe she was from Moldavia? Did not recognize her from previous visits but she did not seem new to the place. I'm kind of bummed that I didn't go with er earlier. Does anyone now who this could be, and if she's still working at Artemis? I would love to repeat next time when I'm a bit less worn out.

PayForIt
03-04-17, 18:09
I agree with you on most of your points, but I have to disagree about the cigarette smoke problem there, and need to emphasize for the guys again that in my view it is very, very bad for somebody who is a non-smoker! And I'm not the first or only one here to say that. It made both me and Lilia sick! Now, although it had bothered me before at Artemis, it had never made me sick. But, maybe because it had been warm outside too and the windows were open. Makes a huge difference. And yes, as you point out, you can go hang out in those other areas, but you know as well as I do that the strongest pick-up scene is in the lounge and not anywhere else in the club can compare. Yeah, some girls circulate around, but it's nowhere like the action in the lounge. And speaking of Lilia, did you see her? She may not have been there at the time of your visit since she told me she would be going to carnival celebrations in Germany.All fair points. It is certainly correct that the main body of girls hang out in the smoky lounge. So it is impossible to avoid it completely, including for getting alcoholic drinks, and to go get food or go outside. I just didn't find it too bad the two visits this week. I didn't meet Lilia or see her if that is indeed her in the photo. And as a lover of boobs I think I would have remembered!

Pistons
03-05-17, 09:01
All fair points. It is certainly correct that the main body of girls hang out in the smokey lounge. So it is impossible to avoid it completely, including for getting alcoholic drinks, and to go get food or go outside. I just didn't find it too bad the two visits this week. I didn't meet Lilia or see her if that is indeed her in the photo. And as a lover of boobs I think I would have rememebered!It is really hard to tell by that picture what she looks like. And the boobs are nothing out of the ordinary at Artemis. Lots of boobs around in that club. Of all sizes. Some here on the forum sometimes makes it sound as if Jenna has the largest ones, but there is this brunette (part timer) who has perhaps 30% larger than Jenna. Airbag size... too large for me. Tits should stand in relation to their bodies...

SuppenHuhn
03-06-17, 20:10
Pistons,

Which part timer has bigger boobs than Jenna? I think this is impossible. Please describe the girl. Name?

Pistons
03-07-17, 18:43
Pistons,

Which part timer has bigger boobs than Jenna? I think this is impossible. Please describe the girl. Name?I cannot recall her name. Black hair, seems to have done some fitness. Slightly taller than Jenna, but not much. Rom or bul. Ask the bouncers maybe for name next time you go. Perhaps they remember it. She is not there too often, but on and off... size 1200g if not more... or perhaps it was jenna who had 1200, and this other girl 1500 or 1600..

Samplerr
03-07-17, 21:33
I cannot recall her name. Black hair, seems to have done some fitness. Slightly taller than Jenna, but not much. Rom or bul. Ask the bouncers maybe for name next time you go. Perhaps they remember it. She is not there too often, but on and off... size 1200g if not more... or perhaps it was jenna who had 1200, and this other girl 1500 or 1600..Jenna's are advertised as 1550 g. The only other Artemis girl I've seen anywhere near Jenna's dimensions is in the attached photos.

Pistons
03-08-17, 01:26
Jenna's are advertised as 1550 g. The only other Artemis girl I've seen anywhere near Jenna's dimensions is in the attached photos.Hard to say if that girl in the attached pictures is the one I am thinking of, but it could be her before her latest enhancement (those pictures must be a few years old if thats her...). I am 100% sure she has larger ones than Jenna has, atleast currently. Maybe jenna has upgraded hers lately to 1550 g then, but then this other girl has 1600 at least. Perhaps they have a competition, LOL. Or was it Jenna that downsized? (Maybe I got it wrong and that was another girl. Too much tit talk sometimes).

Besides, jenna has a smaller frame than this brunette, so the tits does look comparatively larger on her...

ZimmerBaby
03-08-17, 14:12
I cannot recall her name. Black hair, seems to have done some fitness. Slightly taller than Jenna, but not much. Rom or bul. Ask the bouncers maybe for name next time you go. Perhaps they remember it. She is not there too often, but on and off... size 1200g if not more... or perhaps it was jenna who had 1200, and this other girl 1500 or 1600..Her name is Tailsa, claims to be Egyptian / Brazilian, her level of fitness is impressive. So is her performance.

JennyKk
03-08-17, 18:50
Never been in Artemis. Found a report said cell phone is prohibited. Is that true?

Hermann666
03-08-17, 22:07
Never been in Artemis. Found a report said cell phone is prohibited. Is that true?Yes that's correct. No cell phone use in the club except in the reception area. There's a sofa there where you can sit and make calls. Most people keep their phone in the little valuables locker that you get assigned to you next to the reception. There it's ok to check your messages. Also the girls have lockers there where they go and check their phone every now and then.

SuppenHuhn
03-09-17, 10:47
I know Talysa from the past. Her boobs were / are big but not as big as Jenna's. And Talysa is away from Artemis a few years, I think two or three years.

Jenna's biggest were 1575.

Pistons
03-10-17, 01:20
I know Talysa from the past. Her boobs were / are big but not as big as Jenna's. And Talysa is away from Artemis a few years, I think two or three years.

Jenna's biggest were 1575.I've seen that big titted girl there the past 12 months most deffinately. At least once, but maybe twice. If Talysa has been away for 3 years, then it is a different girl. Alternatively Talysa has still been around. Just that you haven't seen her, and she has increased her boob size simultaneously.

SuppenHuhn
03-10-17, 11:28
https://mobile.twitter.com/MedusaGoddessx

This is Talysa.

Pistons
03-10-17, 20:53

This is Talysa.Looks like its her yes. And I think I saw her there this last autumn.

Mr Ho
03-12-17, 12:49

This is Talysa.Man,

She is plastic monster.

This is so Artemis now.

MaxSquatter
03-13-17, 20:02
Hopefully it's not quite as pervasive as you say. I went in late 2015 and I'd say a third were natural looking girls. Going back again next week. Any new reports? Natural beauties to look for?

Man,

She is plastic monster.

This is so Artemis now.

PussyLiccker
03-13-17, 20:26
Man,

She is plastic monster.

This is so Artemis now.Haha. MrHo you crack me up. 🤣.

Mr Ho
03-13-17, 22:41
Haha. MrHo you crack me up. 🤣.It always amuse me how girl come into FKK business looking natural and you see her few years later. She become like Donatella Versace LOL.

Antex
03-13-17, 23:32
Hopefully it's not quite as pervasive as you say. I went in late 2015 and I'd say a third were natural looking girls. Going back again next week. Any new reports? Natural beauties to look for?Yes, why not look out for Maia. She usually sits in the end of the bar on the right side (towards the road).

Black hair and natural body. Nice and talkative.

Report back after visit!

Mr Ho
03-13-17, 23:55
Hopefully it's not quite as pervasive as you say. I went in late 2015 and I'd say a third were natural looking girls. Going back again next week. Any new reports? Natural beauties to look for?Well I always had good time somehow managed to find natural beauty young ones at Artemis.

BUT when I went last December. Oh lord, it was plastic monsters festival.

MaxSquatter
03-15-17, 16:27
Thanks for the tip. What's her height and nationality? I'll keep my eyes open. Any other natural ones to look out for?

Yes, why not look out for Maia. She usually sits in the end of the bar on the right side (towards the road).

Black hair and natural body. Nice and talkative.

Report back after visit!

LMatador
03-16-17, 01:34
And for those of us who are after plastics sculptures, is there a somewhat comprehensive list of the best?

Pistons
03-16-17, 05:01
It always amuse me how girl come into FKK business looking natural and you see her few years later. She become like Donatella Versace LOL.Donatella Versace yes. Sad story indeed. Google her looks 20+ years ago and she was a stunner! I do have a feeling our dear mama now at Oase was equally hot 20+ years ago.

Top girls are still around at artemis... mr.ho is clearly overreacting. But they are further apart now as age goes up and too many use fitness and surgeries to erect the issue :/

Suna, Aksena, Georgiana, Carrie, Brianna etc are all great girls...

Mr Ho
03-16-17, 05:59
Donatella Versace yes. Sad story indeed. Google her looks 20+ years ago and she was a stunner! I do have a feeling our dear mama now at Oase was equally hot 20+ years ago.

Top girls are still around at artemis... mr.ho is clearly overreacting. But they are further apart now as age goes up and too many use fitness and surgeries to erect the issue :/

Suna, Aksena, Georgiana, Carrie, Brianna etc are all great girls...I don't need to google to see or meet Donatella Versace because I see her every time all over the place in German FKK LOL.

She must have many clones LOL.

The Cane
03-16-17, 06:11
Suna, Aksena, Georgiana, Carrie, Brianna etc are all great girls...Has she returned to her spot on the stroll? Gone back to GT? Disappeared?

Pharisaer
03-16-17, 20:28
And Lila: Has she returned to her spot on the stroll? Gone back to GT? Disappeared?Saw her sitting at the far end of Artemis' bar-counter just some days ago.

Pistons
03-17-17, 08:46
Has she returned to her spot on the stroll? Gone back to GT? Disappeared?I just named a few. That was not a complete list or anything ☺.

TeFab456
03-19-17, 12:49
I had an opportunity to visit Artemis this weekend, after a longer spell of absence. Last year I felt the complaints of many might in fact be warranted: a club that had settled into its routines, and lost its potential to surprise.

But this time I had a great evening, full of unexpected encounters, so I didn't even make it to rooms with longtime favorites like Meggie (Romania) or Nicole (Czech Republic), who looked gorgeous as always.

It may have been coincidence but I met two girls who had switched from GoldenTime Brggen just recently. Both were amazing in terms of service and personality. As usual I don't like to go into details. Katja (Ukraine) and Chantal (Bulgaria). Chantal is one of the most attractive girls in the current lineup.

I also had a great room with South African Desiree, who claimed she is only dropping in every once in awhile.

And I met Xenia from Romania, who has her own policy in terms of service. She is beautiful and smart, and a real treat, if you accept her limits.

In general I found the atmosphere to be alive and enticing. One of the longtime Artemis stars had her birthday, girls were giving her hugs and kisses, their sympathy appeared to be genuine. Sure, there are also many girls who cater to other tastes than to a preference for young and slim and model type, but I found the mix to be in good balance. Business was apparently good, while the wait for rooms was minimal for most of the evening (I left at midnight).

Artemis would certainly be a much better place with a central nonsmoking area, but I have a feeling the thriving bar area is crucial for the success of the whole establishment. And most girls do smoke, so this is what we have to concede to them. It is their working environment in the first place, even if that would make a non smoking policy in the main rooms even more urgent, in fact.

Two Angels
03-20-17, 01:13
I had an opportunity to visit Artemis this weekend, after a longer spell of absence. Last year I felt the complaints of many might in fact be warranted: a club that had settled into its routines, and lost its potential to surprise.

But this time I had a great evening, full of unexpected encounters, so I didn't even make it to rooms with longtime favorites like Meggie (Romania) or Nicole (Czech Republic), who looked gorgeous as always.

It may have been coincidence but I met two girls who had switched from GoldenTime Brggen just recently. Both were amazing in terms of service and personality. As usual I don't like to go into details. Katja (Ukraine) and Chantal (Bulgaria). Chantal is one of the most attractive girls in the current lineup.

I also had a great room with South African Desiree, who claimed she is only dropping in every once in awhile.

And I met Xenia from Romania, who has her own policy in terms of service. She is beautiful and smart, and a real treat, if you accept her limits..Which longtime star girl had her birthday you said?

Mr Ho
03-20-17, 02:04

And I met Xenia from Romania, who has her own policy in terms of service. She is beautiful and smart, and a real treat, if you accept her limits..It is good that Artemis is getting natural girls from Golden time Bruggen as Artemis was becoming old plastic monsters line up.

Kolmar
03-23-17, 07:45
Hello,

It is two years that I haven't been to Artemis. Last time I didn't find any nice girls and the service wasn't good as well. Not DFK, fast service, upselling etc.

Is anything changing there?

I am used to go to Samya, Shark, but now I would like to try something different because I would like to change girls.

Thanks very much for your attentions.

Mr Ho
03-26-17, 03:04
Hello,

It is two years that I haven't been to Artemis. Last time I didn't find any nice girls and the service wasn't good as well. Not DFK, fast service, upselling etc.

Is anything changing there?

I am used to go to Samya, Shark, but now I would like to try something different because I would like to change girls.

Thanks very much for your attentions.Yes, line up at Artemis became more old line up with many tattoos and many plastic surgery and fake silicone tits LOL.

Artemis need to kick out old girls and bring in more girls.

Kolmar
03-26-17, 14:10
Yes, line up at Artemis became more old line up with many tattoos and many plastic surgery and fake silicone tits LOL.

Artemis need to kick out old girls and bring in more girls.OK, thanks! I think I'd better to keep on going to other places, like Samya, Sharks, GT. But I would like to change a little bit.

Have any guy here been to Mondial?

Is it nice?

Thanks lot!

Tcl1234
03-29-17, 17:10
Hey,

I'm going to visit Berlin in next week, guess I'll return to Artemis.

Anyone knows if Cassandra (Turkish girl 23) is still in place these days?

Pharisaer
03-29-17, 20:51
Anyone knows if Cassandra (Turkish girl 23) is still in place these days?Spotted her last week.

The Cane
04-01-17, 09:07
When I went with Lilia, she turned me on so much! One reason was because when she sucked my dick, she would look upon me in the eye with what I call "Barbie Cummings face". She sucked my boner so good looking at me as if she were Barbie Cummings in the flesh! Each time I exploded my sperm into her mouth! The first time, I got cum around her mouth. The second time, the load was so big she had to use "chipmunk cheeks" to hold in the seeds until she could spit them out. I wish I could go back to Artemis right away to have Lilia suck my dick, then fuck her. I realize now that I'm not going to be happy without a BBBJ / CIM option! What are we going to do? What are we going to do my brothers? What are we going to do?

VaeVictis
04-01-17, 11:26
Hello,

Is anything changing there?Well, my experience is the service you are getting depends on whether the girls knows you (they see you as returning customer) and whether you "click" together. I have been to other FKK clubs in Germany and almost always when I first arrived girls would go for upselling and fast service if I just went after optics and dropped vetting procedures.

When it comes to DFK. I have totally opposite experience from you in Artemis. I don't enjoy DFK in a FKK setting. Who knows where that mouth has been? Which basically means I don't ask for it. Yet, I have experienced several times girl starting with kissing that went to DFK before I stopped the girl. I am pretty sure it is not due to my charms, but rather the fact that the girls thought I was GFE type of guy.

That being said, I have had bad days in Artemis when there are no good performers to be found or they are constantly busy. The biggest problem with Artemis is that I think it is getting bit stale. I don't mind if girls are closer to 30's than 20's because I often find that I have much easier time with women that are bit more experienced. But I do have problems when the lineup is fundamentally the same as it was when I started visiting Artemis three years ago. But I don't see you having that problem if you have not been there 2 years.

Nooky Ninja
04-01-17, 21:50
What are we going to do?Give "Bonnies Ranch" a call: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl-Bonhoeffer-Nervenklinik Also, some chipmunks found at Berlin Zoo.

Smoke Light
04-02-17, 19:33
I realize now that I'm not going to be happy without a BBBJ / CIM option! What are we going to do? What are we going to do my brothers? What are we going to do?Same question keeps me awake at night. After 3-4 days on tour I pick mostly girls. With pretty pretty faces. And CIM just happens to be the way it normally goes in the end.

Already planned my trips for May, June, and August. And normally this time of year I would be making my November reservations as well, but not this time! Must wait and see. I would rather pay higher rates in Austria and Switzerland than worry about some fucking law. Had enough of this crap back in US navigating the escort women.

Mr Ho
04-03-17, 03:28
Anyone seen the beautiful thaigirl Akira lately?I am not sure December count, but in mid December, I saw her.

Alta Reclan
04-08-17, 16:43
I have been Artemis yesterday. I think Artemis is nearly dead. I've been about ten times before since 2013. Girls were far better and nice. However sometimes you can be lucky and get a good service. But as I always look for beautiful girls without too much silicone or better no silicone and normal pretty face. Not pornstar looking! It's not my taste. Food is also very bad and queues in rooms are common. Here are my choices:

Nathalie, Nathalia? Romanian. With Glasses, brunette, 1.67-68 cm, natural breasts.

I've already read here about her. And yes that was true. She looks not talkative from far but has a very nice personality and friendly. No rushes, no upsell. Beautiful body, nice face. Good sex.

Overall: 4/5.

Ina, Ira? Moldovan- Brunette, very beautiful eyes and face, natural breasts, 1.67-68 cm.

My big mistake. She was alone sitting on the chair in the lounge and seemed me like the best that time. I introduced myself in German (can speak in intermediate level) then we went. She was not even touching me while we're on the way of room and when I tried she seemed not very welcomed. Cold and unfriendly. And that was so in bed. Asked stupidly two times "first time here? Blowjob bad. Sex overall bad. She also refused my lap position request senseless. I've also seen her with another customer discussing. So it's not about chemistry between her and me I think.

Overall: 1/5.

Ginger, Russia? Blonde, natural body white skin, natural breasts? 1.72 cm.

In general good. But sex so mechanic and not very good blowjob.

Overall: 3/5.

Francesca, Romania, Brunette with glasses and pretty face, 1.65 cm.

Cute and talkative. Nice attitude in general. But sex is not so good.

Overall: 3.5/5.

Mr Ho
04-09-17, 00:14
I have been Artemis yesterday. I think Artemis is nearly dead. I've been about ten times before since 2013. Girls were far better and nice. However sometimes you can be lucky and get a good service. But as I always look for beautiful girls without too much silicone or better no silicone and normal pretty face. Not pornstar looking! It's not my taste. Food is also very bad and queues in rooms are common. Here are my choices:

Nathalie, Nathalia? Romanian. With Glasses, brunette, 1.67-68 cm, natural breasts.

I've already read here about her. And yes that was true. She looks not talkative from far but has a very nice personality and friendly. No rushes, no upsell. Beautiful body, nice face. Good sex.

Overall: 4/5.

Ina, Ira? Moldovan- Brunette, very beautiful eyes and face, natural breasts, 1.67-68 cm.

My big mistake. She was alone sitting on the chair in the lounge and seemed me like the best that time. I introduced myself in German (can speak in intermediate level) then we went. She was not even touching me while we're on the way of room and when I tried she seemed not very welcomed. Cold and unfriendly. And that was so in bed..Exactly what I experienced last December.

Line up of Artemis is dead, it is mostly older girls with tattoo and silicones and many cheap failed plastic surgeries, so unless you like that, I would not go there.

Artemis once had good line up and now it is dead.

The Cane
04-09-17, 09:08
Exactly what I experienced last December.

Line up of Artemis is dead, it is mostly older girls with tattoo and silicones and many cheap failed plastic surgeries, so unless you like that, I would not go there.

Artemis once had good line up and now it is dead.I agree that Artemis has some serious plastic monsters working there now. I guess I just got lucky with Lilia who is one damn good provider shipped in from Golden Time. But then again, I remember seeing one guy who seemed to be just thrilled out of his mind to be going with one of those plastic monsters. Somebody for everybody!

Traveller63
04-09-17, 13:08
"I have been Artemis yesterday. I think Artemis is nearly dead. Blah blah blag blah. And queues in rooms are common".

These two statements, in one sentence, are simply not possible.

Either Artemis is nearly dead, in which case no Punters and no queues OR queues in rooms are common, thus it is thriving. It cannot be both.

The food has always been up and down and never haute-cuisine. Do we go for the food? Or is the food just fuel? The latter for me. If I want excellent food I check-out and head into Berlin central.

I have been to Artemis many times, always have fun. I like the ladies. They are younger, older, untouched or enhanced. Something for everyone I think.

Member #4469
04-10-17, 01:38
"I have been Artemis yesterday. I think Artemis is nearly dead. Blah blah blag blah. And queues in rooms are common".

Either Artemis is nearly dead, in which case no Punters and no queues OR queues in rooms are common, thus it is thriving. It cannot be both.

The food has always been up and down and never haute-cuisine. Do we go for the food? Or is the food just fuel? The latter for me. If I want excellent food I check-out and head into Berlin central.

I have been to Artemis many times, always have fun. I like the ladies. They are younger, older, untouched or enhanced. Something for everyone I think.Exactly!! IMHO I always find a at least 5-10 girls I want to session with at Artemis and I have been there for the last eight years.

Mr Ho
04-10-17, 01:45
I agree that Artemis has some serious plastic monsters working there now. I guess I just got lucky with Lilia who is one damn good provider shipped in from Golden Time. But then again, I remember seeing one guy who seemed to be just thrilled out of his mind to be going with one of those plastic monsters. Somebody for everybody!Yeah each their own, that is matter of tastes. Well Artemis need to clean out some plastic older girls who has been there for years. Almost half decade or more.

Mr Ho
04-10-17, 01:46

I have been to Artemis many times, always have fun. I like the ladies. They are younger, older, untouched or enhanced. Something for everyone I think.First post? There goes management LOL LOL.

Mr Ho
04-10-17, 10:08
Exactly!! IMHO I always find a at least 5-10 girls I want to session with at Artemis and I have been there for the last eight years.It was like that for me few years ago in Artemis, that I agree.

If you still find 5 to 10 girls now, you got some exotic sick taste LOL.

Artemis need to clean out some older plastic silicone tits monsters and replace them with more girls.

Traveller63
04-10-17, 22:34
First post? There goes management LOL LOL.First post here. Visited Artemis many times.

So, to address my point. If Artemis is in terminal decline, why is it so popular?

This anti-silicone thing is a little odd. If you perceive Artemis is full of silicone-monsters, don't go; but stop rubbishing a place that so many men clearly like.

Member #4469
04-10-17, 23:55
It was like that for me few years ago in Artemis, that I agree.

Artemis need to clean out some older plastic silicone tits monsters and replace them with more girls.In general I agree with you Mr Ho there are a few plastic monsters as you so nicely say LOL but nobody force you to be with them!! For me there are rarely any problems to find suitable ladies at Artemis, they have both young and older women some with enhanced tits and some natural. But I agree with you and others that claim that the lineup hasn't changed much the last few years, and for me that means you repeat girls you've been with before and it could be a bit boring if you don't find the new girls appealing.

I will actually be in Artemis tomorrow so I will try to see a few new girls if possible and with any luck old favorites such as Aileen, Akira & Kisha.

Mr Ho
04-11-17, 00:07
In general I agree with you Mr Ho there are a few plastic monsters as you so nicely say LOL but nobody force you to be with them!! For me there are rarely any problems to find suitable ladies at Artemis, they have both young and older women some with enhanced tits and some natural. But I agree with you and others that claim that the lineup hasn't changed much the last few years, and for me that means you repeat girls you've been with before and it could be a bit boring if you don't find the new girls appealing.

I will actually be in Artemis tomorrow so I will try to see a few new girls if possible and with any luck old favorites such as Aileen, Akira & Kisha.Aileen is hot I agree and good service and good personality this I agree.

Mr Ho
04-11-17, 00:08
First post here. Visited Artemis many times.

So, to address my point. If Artemis is in terminal decline, why is it so popular?

This anti-silicone thing is a little odd. If you perceive Artemis is full of silicone-monsters, don't go; but stop rubbishing a place that so many men clearly like.Only one FKK in Berlin, so men got no choice LOL.

Hey it is nice club, just now LU has mostly older plastic monsters with failed surgeries.

The Cane
04-11-17, 06:10
In general I agree with you Mr Ho there are a few plastic monsters as you so nicely say LOL but nobody force you to be with them!! When I was at Artemis last, I noticed that many of the "plastic monsters" were heavy into working the kino. Maybe because it's really dark down there so you can't see them as well? Hahaha!

ExpatLover
04-11-17, 07:00
It was like that for me few years ago in Artemis, that I agree.

Artemis need to clean out some older plastic silicone tits monsters and replace them with more girls.Legally it is very difficult for the club to 'clean out', as long the girls behave correctly they can enter the club, they are not the employees of the clubs. In most of the clubs you have a little bit veteran girls who are there for 5 years and more.

BalderBoy
04-11-17, 22:07
First post here. Visited Artemis many times.

This anti-silicone thing is a little odd. If you perceive Artemis is full of silicone-monsters, don't go; but stop rubbishing a place that so many men clearly like.Have to support Traveller63. I'm not a top poster in this forum, but I've visited A several times during the last 3-4 years, and I conclude likewise. Lots of girls with different kinds of alien substance in tits, lips, asses and heaven knows where. I'm not a fan of this, but still: There's something for everyone. Going back again in the end of this month. I'll report this time.

By the way: I'm of course, just like Trav63, part of the management, LOL.

Mr Ho
04-11-17, 22:34
When I was at Artemis last, I noticed that many of the "plastic monsters" were heavy into working the kino. Maybe because it's really dark down there so you can't see them as well? Hahaha!Yeah Brigette and co Hungarian plastic monsters are there in dark corners of that Kino. Dangerous area if you do not have torch LOL.

Seriously, it once used to be more diverse LU with quite few stunners, but now LU are dominated by older plastic monsters and just few young ones, but very few and on their day off, you got yourself a plastic monster festival or failed surgeries festival or what happen to surgeries after many years festival or what happened to FKK girls 15 years in FKK business festival LOL.

Artemis is becoming messe for failed plastic surgeries after many many years LOL.

Traveller63
04-11-17, 23:15
Only one FKK in Berlin, so men got no choice LOL.

Hey it is nice club, just now LU has mostly older plastic monsters with failed surgeries.Yet, most weekend visitors are from overseas, like me. They could fly to any of the other large German cities with FKK clubs.

I chose to go to Berlin and Artemis rather than the alternatives. As do they.

The argument that the Artemis women are "mostly older plastic models with failed surgeries" is factually incorrect and becoming to look a little silly.

Is it not? LOL, Ho Ho, 555.

Riina
04-11-17, 23:19
Only one FKK in Berlin, so men got no choice LOL.

Hey it is nice club, just now LU has mostly older plastic monsters with failed surgeries.I could deal with the silicone, but the real problem is how desensitized the girls are to sex. Almost impossible to find eroticism at Artemis. Something about the girls, it's like they lost their femininity. That said, it's a unique show not to be missed by tourists and businessmen.

ExpatLover
04-12-17, 04:44
Yet, most weekend visitors are from overseas, like me. They could fly to any of the other large German cities with FKK clubs.

I chose to go to Berlin and Artemis rather than the alternatives. As do they.

The argument that the Artemis women are "mostly older plastic models with failed surgeries" is factually incorrect and becoming to look a little silly.

Is it not? LOL, Ho Ho, 555.Of course, Artemis is a great FKK with a diverse LU, they select carefully the girls and some of my favorites never got the chance to work there even they are beautiful at least for me.

Mr Ho
04-12-17, 05:12
I could deal with the silicone, but the real problem is how desensitized the girls are to sex. Almost impossible to find eroticism at Artemis. Something about the girls, it's like they lost their femininity. That said, it's a unique show not to be missed by tourists and businessmen.Once upon a time, Artemis used to be good club with some stunners, but what I saw last year was disaster for line up.

It is a shame as the club is amazing, but line up is too old, plastic and service is limited now.

Artemis need to get more girls. New girls, not these plastic who has been there for more than 5 or even 10 years.

Nooky Ninja
04-12-17, 11:54
Artemis used to be good club with some stunners, but need to get more girls. New girls, not these plastic who has been there for more than 5 or even 10 years.The first 5000 times you write this, Ninja think, ok, maybe good therapy. But now after 10,000 - enough. Unless maybe trying out for lead in new Rain Man movie?

Many happy with "horrible" Artemis. So if you don't like club, don't go. End of story.

@Riina. If you fucked 10-20 girls every day, sometimes for months, you would also be less masculine. Living there really rough for many girls, some with big finance problems. Give up romantic notions about FKK.

But also depends on you. Girls fresher early in evening. Chemistry also biggest issue. If you are attractive, smell ok, and are charming, you can have the GFE no problem.

Artemis mood would be helped by more tolerant mongers. As would this thread. Ninja help by retiring, now.

Riina
04-12-17, 12:33
Give up romantic notions about FKK.

I don't have romantic notions. I just know what it's like to meet fresh faces full of feelings and emotions.

Mr Ho
04-12-17, 12:46
I don't have romantic notions. I just know what it's like to meet new girls full of emotions and feelings.In FKK? It is called Acting LOL.

FKK girls got no emotion and feeling, it is an act LOL.

MaxSquatter
04-12-17, 16:56
Most all of us (including most FKK girls) have feelings and emotion. It's called being human. If you doubt that watch an unattractive girl at an FKK be denied by multiple men in a row. You think that doesn't have an effect on her? Sure it does. Their self esteem ebbs and flows with how well they are received. Emotions are everywhere at Artemis. Most are just trying to hide them. Just like it is in the "real world. ".

In FKK? It is called Acting LOL.

FKK girls got no emotion and feeling, it is an act LOL.

ExpatLover
04-12-17, 21:57
The first 5000 times you write this, Ninja think, ok, maybe good therapy. But now after 10,000 - enough. Unless maybe trying out for lead in new Rain Man movie?

Many happy with "horrible" Artemis. So if you don't like club, don't go. End of story.

@Riina. If you fucked 10-20 girls every day, sometimes for months, you would also be less masculine. Living there really rough for many girls, some with big finance problems. Give up romantic notions about FKK.

But also depends on you. Girls fresher early in evening. Chemistry also biggest issue. If you are attractive, smell ok, and are charming, you can have the GFE no problem.

Artemis mood would be helped by more tolerant mongers. As would this thread. Ninja help by retiring, now.Sorry but who is able to fuck 10 to 20 girls every day sorry but for sure it is not me?

Mr Ho
04-12-17, 22:07
Most all of us (including most FKK girls) have feelings and emotion. It's called being human. If you doubt that watch an unattractive girl at an FKK be denied by multiple men in a row. You think that doesn't have an effect on her? Sure it does. Their self esteem ebbs and flows with how well they are received. Emotions are everywhere at Artemis. Most are just trying to hide them. Just like it is in the "real world. ".That is the point, FKK is not the real world, so don't get it confused there LOL.

Yeah sure, that is why they begin with plastic surgeries that make them look worst LOL.

Artemis should not be messe for failed plastic surgeries or what happened to plastic surgeries after years.

Sebastiane
04-12-17, 22:46
In FKK? It is called Acting LOL.

FKK girls got no emotion and feeling, it is an act LOL.That'a a pathetic attitude- they might be prostitutes but they are as human as you mate with feelings and emotions just like everyone else?

Sebastiane
04-12-17, 23:02
BTW although Artemis has probably got more girls with surgery than other FKKs there are still enough natural girls -- it has more girls on weekends than any other club I've been to (except Sharks) so you can find girls that are not surgically enhanced -- especially if you go earlier. Plus it's Berlin! There are 1001 different sex options in Berlin from brothels to escorts to sex clubs. In addition to Artemis! Whenever I'm in Berlin I try to mix up my sexual adventures and not just sticking to Artemis as it is a good club! Nothing beats being naked in the outdoor warm jacuzzi in the summer at Artemis on a balmy night with the stars shining and surrounded by naked girls.

Mr Ho
04-13-17, 11:58
BTW although Artemis has probably got more girls with surgery than other FKKs there are still enough natural girls -- it has more girls on weekends than any other club I've been to (except Sharks) so you can find girls that are not surgically enhanced -- especially if you go earlier. Plus it's Berlin! There are 1001 different sex options in Berlin from brothels to escorts to sex clubs. In addition to Artemis! Whenever I'm in Berlin I try to mix up my sexual adventures and not just sticking to Artemis as it is a good club! Nothing beats being naked in the outdoor warm jacuzzi in the summer at Artemis on a balmy night with the stars shining and surrounded by naked girls.Yeah Artemis used to be like that LOL.

Used to be is past format LOL.

ZimmerBaby
04-13-17, 19:45
FKK girls got no emotion and feeling, it is an act LOL.By the way you communicate and interact with your surroundings on this forum, dead pan eyes is probably the natural feedback and response to your charm.

Mr Ho
04-14-17, 02:59
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Falco2
04-16-17, 02:31
Hi,

I'll be in Berlin at the end of June, and will visit Artemis while there. Where is the best place to exchange USD to Euros?

The last time I was there, a couple of years ago, I arrived at Tegel airport and was guided to a place to exchange USD to Euros by a German guy I met during the flight. After picking up luggage, we walked quite a ways, passing several places that exchanged currency, and he directed me to a place near an entrance. Are some places better than others? Better exchange rates, lower fees?

Thanks for any info.

Falco.

Bearsk
04-17-17, 06:59
You will get your best rate by drawing on your US account from an ATM.

If you want to change money then I would do it in central Berlin:

Exchange-AG on Friedercihstrasse a block south of the the station.

http://www.exchange-ag.de/filialen/friedrichstrasse.html

Or.

Near Zoo station on K dam.

Joachimsthaler Str. 5-6.

10623 Berlin.

Hi,

I'll be in Berlin at the end of June, and will visit Artemis while there. Where is the best place to exchange USD to Euros?

The last time I was there, a couple of years ago, I arrived at Tegel airport and was guided to a place to exchange USD to Euros by a German guy I met during the flight. After picking up luggage, we walked quite a ways, passing several places that exchanged currency, and he directed me to a place near an entrance. Are some places better than others? Better exchange rates, lower fees?

Thanks for any info.

Falco.

Member #4469
04-19-17, 16:58
Visited Artemis last week, not much girls or men probably because of easter-celebrations. But even if it was a bit slow there was no problem to find girls and it was a relaxed atmosphere. Food hit and miss as usual.

First girl, Valentina (Col) probably in her mid 30's, petite woman with black hair, enhanced tits, totally GFE I don't think she has any restrictions what so ever!? You even get a nice massage afterwards!

Second girl, Clara or Carla from Rumania, blond shoulder length hair, perfect enhanced tits around 30 years old not GFE but kiss if you go for an hour!

Third girl, Helen don't remember where she's from but eastern european, she has blond hair with a tight fitness body and enhanced tits, the tightest pussy I have experienced in a while, she even had to stop on a couple of occasions because she was hurting. I would happily repeat her again, her clit was supersensitive and very responsive to DATY!

Fourth girl, Suna (Thai) super tight girl with small tits very friendly, great attitude, came twice in one hour with her! Totally GFE! Will repeat her whenever I see her!

ExpatLover
04-19-17, 22:08
Visited Artemis last week, not much girls or men probably because of easter-celebrations. But even if it was a bit slow there was no problem to find girls and it was a relaxed atmosphere. Food hit and miss as usual.

First girl, Valentina (Col) probably in her mid 30's, petite woman with black hair, enhanced tits, totally GFE I don't think she has any restrictions what so ever!? You even get a nice massage afterwards!

Second girl, Clara or Carla from Rumania, blond shoulder length hair, perfect enhanced tits around 30 years old not GFE but kiss if you go for an hour!

Third girl, Helen don't remember where she's from but eastern european, she has blond hair with a tight fitness body and enhanced tits, the tightest pussy I have experienced in a while, she even had to stop on a couple of occasions because she was hurting. I would happily repeat her again, her clit was supersensitive and very responsive to DATY!

Fourth girl, Suna (Thai) super tight girl with small tits very friendly, great attitude, came twice in one hour with her! Totally GFE! Will repeat her whenever I see her!Congratulations so many girls in one day, but most of them mid 30 not really my cup of tea.

Pistons
04-27-17, 19:01
Hi,

Thanks for any info.

Falco.Yes, Euronet, Cashzone etc etc are to be avoided. Basically all 3rd party ATM's charge extra. Either by adding a fee, or by delivering worse rates. There are shitloads of these 3rd party ATM's in Germany. Including all the ATMs located at the FKKs. So avoiding those as far as you can is good for your wallet. Try using ATMs owned by german banks, at the bank buildings.

At frankfurt I normally go to commerzbank on the street infront of the hbf if I am on foot. If by car, I use search for 'bank' on google maps, and go to the closest one near the fkks.

In Berlin I mostly use Berliner Sparkasse at wilmersdorfer strasse in charlottenburg just by the S bahn station if I am on foot. 1 stop away from Artemis... so I drop by that one if I come by s bahn. If you come from Tegel, I think one of the airport busses stops at kaiser friedrichstrasse next to it. At least it picks up passangers from there... and also just by the charlottenburg s bahn station. So you can get of there and take out money if you continue on to artemis by s bahn...

KareteKid90
05-07-17, 08:39
Hey,

I am from another country, upon entrance should I submit any verification document like national ID card?

Thank you,

Karete.

Pharisaer
05-07-17, 17:06
Hey, I am from another country, upon entrance should I submit any verification document like national ID card?Generally, no ID needed.

Exceptional cases: you look like a minor or you're paying your entrance fee by CC.

UltraHappy
05-07-17, 19:29
Hey,

I am from another country, upon entrance should I submit any verification document like national ID card?

Thank you,

Karete.Yes, you should always have your official ID with you in Germany even though the club will not ask to see it. If you entered the country with your passport, then you should bring your passport with you (or at a minimum, a copy of the front page and the stamped page). Although a police inspection is a low probability (Razzia), if there is one, then you will save yourself the delay of the police taking you back to your hotel to retrieve your passport so that they can confirm and clear your identity. No sense wasting vacation time with such nonsense.

BaltiX
05-10-17, 04:04
I'm coming to Berlin in two weeks. Two questions for Artemis:

1. Does the club have lot of German girls working?

2. What are the best nights?

Thanks!

Mr Ho
05-10-17, 16:11
I'm coming to Berlin in two weeks. Two questions for Artemis:

1. Does the club have lot of German girls working?

2. What are the best nights?

Thanks!Yes, there are some German girls usually.

Best nights are usually Friday or Saturday, but many guys too.

Blover34
05-16-17, 17:23
Hi all,

Has anyone seen those two stunners in the last days, I plan to hit the club in a week and would be more then happy to meet them.

Thank you for your help.

OneMan42
05-17-17, 11:31
How is the LU at Artemis now?

Any dark skinned girls there?

Preferably African / Caribbean, not Asian.

Howie
05-20-17, 12:53
Hi all,

Has anyone seen those two stunners in the last days, I plan to hit the club in a week and would be more then happy to meet them.

Thank you for your help.Hey Blover34,

If you mean Even then yes she is still at Artemis. I was with her last night (Friday). Still looking hot as always. She's here until early June then taking a short break and back again for the rest of June. Note that she takes Monday and Tuesday off so avoid those days if you want to see her.

Also last night met two slim platinum blonds from Hamburg by the name of Nadine and Clare. Optics on Clare is pretty good but you need a load of dough with this one. A keen upseller with different price levels / service. Was tempted to try Nadine but ran out of juice after earlier seeing Even and Clare. Maybe next time.

Met a really cute Morrocan by the name Germilla. Wavy hair with bolt-ONS, no tats and petite tight bod. Wonder if anyone in this forum has tried her. She looks pretty hot and adorable. On my to do list for next time.

Line up was pretty average last night. A few new faces plus the usual suspects; Ruby, Aileen, Cecille, Avril, Clara, Emily, Isabelle, Yra.

I'll be Hessen next week so I'll miss out on your reunion with Even. Let us know how it goes.

Howie.

ZumZum
05-20-17, 14:28
Hi,

I was at Artemis 2 weeks ago and I met a very sexy dark Venezuelan girl. Good session with her.

I have completely forgotten her name. Anyone met her? Is she still there?

Cheers.

Member #4469
05-21-17, 22:57
Hi,

I was at Artemis 2 weeks ago and I met a very sexy dark Venezuelan girl. Good session with her.

I have completely forgotten her name. Anyone met her? Is she still there?

Cheers.Could be Maira, petite girl, long black hair with modest enhanced tits.

Pistons
05-22-17, 00:37
Could be Maira, petite girl, long black hair with modest enhanced tits.I believe is has to be her. She looked better about a year ago tho. These days she doesn't do any sports, so body is not at shapely. She has quite the nice shape and good looking face, but a bit of baby fat sometimes when she only works and don't exercise. Still a lovely girl, and great session still.

Blover34
05-22-17, 16:20
Thank you just made me day and night and I think my all stay in Berlin. Gone hit the club all days since Wednesday if she's off tomorrow. Been dreaming about this girl for lonnnnggggggggggggggg time.

Hey Blover34,

If you mean Even then yes she is still at Artemis. I was with her last night (Friday). Still looking hot as always. She's here until early June then taking a short break and back again for the rest of June. Note that she takes Monday and Tuesday off so avoid those days if you want to see her.

Also last night met two slim platinum blonds from Hamburg by the name of Nadine and Clare. Optics on Clare is pretty good but you need a load of dough with this one. A keen upseller with different price levels / service. Was tempted to try Nadine but ran out of juice after earlier seeing Even and Clare. Maybe next time.

Met a really cute Morrocan by the name Germilla. Wavy hair with bolt-ONS, no tats and petite tight bod. Wonder if anyone in this forum has tried her. She looks pretty hot and adorable. On my to do list for next time.

Line up was pretty average last night. A few new faces plus the usual suspects; Ruby, Aileen, Cecille, Avril, Clara, Emily, Isabelle, Yra.

I'll be Hessen next week so I'll miss out on your reunion with Even. Let us know how it goes.

Howie.===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus was edited to normal case text. Writing in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING in the internet equivalent of shouting and is thus is prohibited on this forum.

In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

WorldWanderer
05-28-17, 03:22
Dear friends,

I have plans to visit the famous Artemis on a Thursday for the first time. I will be staying in central Berlin. Planning to take metro to Artemis. Google map shows about 500 m from the station. Is it safe to walk in evening / late night. Are there taxi at metro station for Artemis? Read about 5 pages of RTFF but could not find this info.

Regards.

Traveller63
05-28-17, 16:50
Dear friends,

I have plans to visit the famous Artemis on a Thursday for the first time. I will be staying in central Berlin. Planning to take metro to Artemis. Google map shows about 500 m from the station. Is it safe to walk in evening / late night. Are there taxi at metro station for Artemis? Read about 5 pages of RTFF but could not find this info.

Regards.I have always found the walk from WestKreuz to be safe late at night. Turn left out of the car park and it's a few minutes walk on your left.

When you leave, late at night, there are always taxis waiting in the Artemis car park, but back to your hotel, not Westkreuz, no taxi driver is going to take you that short a hop.

OneMan42
05-28-17, 17:16
Dear friends,

Regards.I always use Metro to Artemis. I think it's the most convenient way to go there. Well, it's around 4-500 meters to walk from the station to Artemis. I can't remember to have seen any Taxis at the Metro station, but usually there's Taxis outside Artemis, especially at night.

I have traveled several times by metro at night, never experienced any scary situations. I might have been lucky, but I have done this trip a lot of times and will continue to travel this way whenever I go to Artemis.

Actually, it's not the metro, but train to Westkreuz station.

You will love Artemis. Personally I will go there in 10 days, been there at least 10 times before and still love it. Good luck.

Antex
05-28-17, 18:45
Dear friends,

Regards.Usually there are no taxis waiting at the S-bahnstation. IF you want to take taxi why not take one in the center of town. I would guess the damage will be maximum 10-15€.

If you prefer walking you will do fine also. This part of town is as safe as it can be walking in an international city.

When leaving there are going to be a lineup of taxis waiting outside of Artemis.

Antex.

ExpatLover
05-28-17, 19:11
Dear friends,

Regards.Have done it many times, faced 0 problem, looks extremely safe for me to walk alone in Berlin.

BookKeeper
05-29-17, 14:32
Hi,

I have been absent from Artemis for almost a year. Heading back there next week on 5-8 June. Anyone going there during this time? Always great to meet fellow mongers. PM me.

AgentNash
05-30-17, 18:11
Was in Artemis last month and had 2 great sessions.

First one a 3 some with Valentina (Col) and another south american girl, great PSE session with a lot of kissing, sucking, licking and face sitting.

Ended with doggy style with Valentina while the other girl talks dirty, 200 E.

Second one with a some Turkish girl with silicon tits, can't remember the name, one hour with massage, sucking, face sitting and mish, ended with CIM, 170 E.

Going back again in 2 weeks, some Intel needed:

There is a blond with big natural tits usually hang at the end of the bar, looks a bit shy, very pretty face, anyone knows her name? Is she good?

Another one is a black hair girl with very big silicon tits, usually hang outside the kino down stairs, always ask "hast du lust? Any info about her?

The blond girl with the leopard tattoo all over her body, anyone knows her name? Is she good?

Tia.

DatanOrden
05-31-17, 17:13
Was in Artemis last month and had 2 great sessions.

Going back again in 2 weeks, some Intel needed:

There is a blond with big natural tits usually hang at the end of the bar, looks a bit shy, very pretty face, anyone knows her name? Is she good?

Tia.It may be "Lili", she says she is from Kiel and works biweekly. She wears a black or white hair band and she is very nice and looks you in the eyes a lot during the act. I can recommend her.

The Cane
05-31-17, 18:18
Was in Artemis last month and had 2 great sessions. There is a blond with big natural tits usually hang at the end of the bar, looks a bit shy, very pretty face, anyone knows her name? Is she good?Why, why, why don't people RTFF?

The attached pic is one of porn star Barbie Cummings sucking cock. Her hair, her face, her blue eyes. Reminds me of how Lilia would look at me straight in the face when she sucked my dick. Just before I exploded in her lips and on her mouth! She also does anal and gives a decent massage. Comes with my highest of recommendations! RTFF people.

Pharisaer
05-31-17, 20:43
It may be "Lili", she says she is from Kiel and works biweekly. Please call her Lilia. But: natural tits? I'm in doubt.

The Cane
05-31-17, 20:48
Please call her Lilia. But: natural tits? I'm in doubt.They seemed quite natural to me when I was with her. Here's a picture from when she worked at GT. If those big tits aren't natural, then she sure fooled me!

Pistons
05-31-17, 22:33
I always stay in Charlottenburg near the s bahn there. So taxis at Artemis always refuse to drive me. LOL. But can walk to ku'damm and hijack a taxi strolling by at night there. It is just 500 meters away if you walk opposite direction of the westkreutz s bahn station. At daytime I hop on the s bahn. Just 1 stop and walk to Artemis. But a bit tired of Artemis now. Will go elsewhere. Hessen / nrw is better deal. I even think I will go Vienna as well before I return to Berlin.

AgentNash
06-01-17, 05:56
It may be "Lili", she says she is from Kiel and works biweekly. She wears a black or white hair band and she is very nice and looks you in the eyes a lot during the act. I can recommend her.Thanks, I'm definitely going to take her with full package.

Will report back.

The Cane
06-01-17, 18:12
Thanks, I'm definitely going to take her with full package.

Will report back.Damn! I just got a boner reading and re-living my sessions with Lilia! Oh, was that TMI? Hahaha! Yeah, tell us how your session (s) went!

Mr Ho
06-02-17, 22:41
I always stay in Charlottenburg near the s bahn there. So taxis at Artemis always refuse to drive me. LOL. But can walk to ku'damm and hijack a taxi strolling by at night there. It is just 500 meters away if you walk opposite direction of the westkreutz s bahn station. At daytime I hop on the s bahn. Just 1 stop and walk to Artemis. But a bit tired of Artemis now. Will go elsewhere. Hessen / nrw is better deal. I even think I will go Vienna as well before I return to Berlin.Taxi reject you? You should complain to reception of Artemis. They got agreement usually, that is why Artemis let those taxi drivers in for cheaper price on certain day of the week, Monday I think.

DatanOrden
06-03-17, 04:35

Will report back.She has done things wither breasts, they are not fully natural but her implant is very well done.

You may miss the opportunity to meet her if you visit Artemis the wrong week.

I spent some time with her at the bar also and she seems to pick her place because she doesn't like cigarette smoke.

She drinks water with lemon and she doesn't have to work the slightest bit to get men interested in her.

Pistons
06-03-17, 06:06
Taxi reject you? You should complain to reception of Artemis. They got agreement usually, that is why Artemis let those taxi drivers in for cheaper price on certain day of the week, Monday I think.I probably should have. But its been a year since I went public transport now. Car is better.

Milfotronic
06-03-17, 07:47
I would like to know from some of the experienced visitors of Artemis what is special about the place. I have never been there but considering one has to pay a fee to even get in I don't know if it's worth it.

Visiting an independent working girl is way more rational than going to Artemis. Say a working girl charges €100 per hour, that would mean one can have sex for 2 hours for the same money spent on Artemis: €80 to get in, plus €60 per 30 minutes.

Mr Ho
06-03-17, 10:31
I probably should have. But its been a year since I went public transport now. Car is better.I am very polite to taxi driver, but each time taxi driver gives me shit, I go even more nuts LOL It only happens few times though.

ExpatLover
06-03-17, 22:27
I would like to know from some of the experienced visitors of Artemis what is special about the place. I have never been there but considering one has to pay a fee to even get in I don't know if it's worth it.

Visiting an independent working girl is way more rational than going to Artemis. Say a working girl charges 100 per hour, that would mean one can have sex for 2 hours for the same money spent on Artemis: 80 to get in, plus 60 per 30 minutes.It is just not comparable, in a FKK you can spend your all day, you can enjoy sauna, food, drinking all is included in the entry fee. You can see the girls more or less nude in front of you, until you go to the room you have to pay nothing.

FormulaOneFan
06-04-17, 06:10

Visiting an independent working girl is way more rational than going to Artemis. Say a working girl charges 100 per hour, that would mean one can have sex for 2 hours for the same money spent on Artemis: 80 to get in, plus 60 per 30 minutes.Not Artemis per se, but your breakdown of the economics comes up quite a bit. FKK vs bordello / escort from a price and experience perspective. For me I like the FKK experience for the variety of ladies, 'the hunt' for the next girl, being able to socialize with the girls and other punters, and making a day or evening of the experience. If you plan to just do a single session, then yep, an escort / independent is cheaper per time unit. But if you factor in food, relaxation, multiple sessions, etc it becomes a wash.

That said, when I'm in places like Thailand I like the freelancer hunt over a gogo / massage place for the most part.

ExpatLover
06-04-17, 06:55
Not Artemis per se, but your breakdown of the economics comes up quite a bit. FKK vs bordello / escort from a price and experience perspective. For me I like the FKK experience for the variety of ladies, 'the hunt' for the next girl, being able to socialize with the girls and other punters, and making a day or evening of the experience. If you plan to just do a single session, then yep, an escort / independent is cheaper per time unit. But if you factor in food, relaxation, multiple sessions, etc it becomes a wash.

That said, when I'm in places like Thailand I like the freelancer hunt over a gogo / massage place for the most part.Right but in a FKK you the power to choose which is not the case with a escort, when she is there or you say yes or no and you have no sex until you find a new escort so far easier in a FKK club. No time pressure, no stress you can have sex or not, if the LU is not OK you can leave (some club have a 2 hours rate) and move to another club. Personally had escort a lot and completely stopped it far easier to visit FKK but I only monger in Germany and China because it is legal (not in China) and the offer is extremely diverse and large.

ExpatLover
06-04-17, 06:56
Not Artemis per se, but your breakdown of the economics comes up quite a bit. FKK vs bordello / escort from a price and experience perspective. For me I like the FKK experience for the variety of ladies, 'the hunt' for the next girl, being able to socialize with the girls and other punters, and making a day or evening of the experience. If you plan to just do a single session, then yep, an escort / independent is cheaper per time unit. But if you factor in food, relaxation, multiple sessions, etc it becomes a wash.

That said, when I'm in places like Thailand I like the freelancer hunt over a gogo / massage place for the most part.Fully online with you, in a FKK you have the full power and freedom without any time pressure.

Hessen Bub
06-04-17, 08:38

Visiting an independent working girl is way more rational than going to Artemis. Say a working girl charges 100 per hour, that would mean one can have sex for 2 hours for the same money spent on Artemis: 80 to get in, plus 60 per 30 minutes.The FKK concept is different. You pay the entry to use the facilities, the sauna, spa, rooms, bar. Food & beverages are free. That's what the entry fee is for. You stay 5, 8 or 10 hours, you fuck 2, 3 or 4 girls.

HB.

Uncle Volodya
06-04-17, 08:46

Visiting an independent working girl is way more rational than going to Artemis. Say a working girl charges 100 per hour, that would mean one can have sex for 2 hours for the same money spent on Artemis: 80 to get in, plus 60 per 30 minutes.Yes its expensive. But the advantage is that you are in a place with dozens of hot girls to choose from. So you don't have to run around town finding the girl you want. They also provide nice facilities, food and non alcoholic drink, and the price is pretty much set so you don't have to worry about getting taken for a ride (though this is always possible).

So I guess you pay for selection, security and facilities. Up to you to decide if its worth it or not.

80 is steep, I agree. Years ago I used to go to Samya where it was 50 and in addition to the above you'd get as much beer as you could drink. I thought that was a great deal and I had some wild times there. Unfortunately Samya has really gone downhill as far as the selection of girls goes.

Mr Ho
06-04-17, 09:27

Visiting an independent working girl is way more rational than going to Artemis. Say a working girl charges 100 per hour, that would mean one can have sex for 2 hours for the same money spent on Artemis: 80 to get in, plus 60 per 30 minutes.It used to be special, not recently. Unless you want to experienced after version of failed plastic surgeries and older tutes.

Milfotronic
06-04-17, 13:27
Thanks for the feedback guys: Uncle V, HB and F1 Fan. I must confess I didn't know food and beverages were included. My bad. In that case it makes a bit more sense.

Another aspect is the sex. I can't imagine the girls at Artemis (or any FKK) being very enthusiastic about it after 3, 4 or more guys. When I visit independent ladies many of them are in fact really horny and can't wait to get undressed.

I'm going to Berlin in two weeks and might consider a short visit at Artemis. I'll think about it. I'm just afraid of being turned off: by robotic and cold women, by bad music and poor food. I don't know, maybe I'm just being too negative.

Mr Ho
06-05-17, 13:19
Is Gerladine from Hungary still works at Artemis?

Antex
06-05-17, 13:59
Thanks for the feedback guys: Uncle V, HB and F1 Fan. I must confess I didn't know food and beverages were included. My bad. In that case it makes a bit more sense.

Another aspect is the sex. I can't imagine the girls at Artemis (or any FKK) being very enthusiastic about it after 3, 4 or more guys. When I visit independent ladies many of them are in fact really horny and can't wait to get undressed.

I'm going to Berlin in two weeks and might consider a short visit at Artemis. I'll think about it. I'm just afraid of being turned off: by robotic and cold women, by bad music and poor food. I don't know, maybe I'm just being too negative.Yes, don't even think about it!

I will go there next time I visit Berlin. And would feel happy if not so many other men would think the same.

Relaxing and meet all the girls all by myself is a dream.

Nr 71
06-05-17, 19:38

I'm going to Berlin in two weeks and might consider a short visit at Artemis. I'll think about it. I'm just afraid of being turned off: by robotic and cold women, by bad music and poor food. I don't know, maybe I'm just being too negative.I travelled to Berlin 5 times last year, only to visit Artemis. If you are very experienced monger / FKK-visitor you know the deal, if not I guess you will love it. Good food or bad food, good music or bad music, at the end of the day it is all about the women. After some nice zimmers you will forget about food and music.
After 5 visits I won't say I was bored, but I had enough and needed a break.

My experience is that the girls are pretty enthusiastic all day and night, maybe a little tired after 2 or 3 am.

Good luck!

ExpatLover
06-05-17, 20:26

I'm going to Berlin in two weeks and might consider a short visit at Artemis. I'll think about it. I'm just afraid of being turned off: by robotic and cold women, by bad music and poor food. I don't know, maybe I'm just being too negative.Some girls have 10 to 20 guys every day, many women are actress, this is the part of the deal.

WarmStone25
06-06-17, 22:39
This was my first visit since late February, as could be expected the weather was cold then. No chance of enjoying the outdoor facilities. But last Tuesday the temperature was much more agreeable and as the train approached Westkreuz station I looked forward with keen anticipation. I was disappointed therefore when the heavy rain occurred before I could get out at the station. My hopes were dashed but I soldiered on anyway. After I had settled in I surveyed the outdoor area, the rain had stopped and the area was drying fast. Soon I was enjoying outdoor relaxation. On this visit I had two sessions before 18:00 hours and one after. I cannot remember any names. But the first was a German girl from north of Hamburg, towards the Danish border. Fair looking girl, lots of tats, 1700 mm high, well proportioned body, good attitude in the room, with humour. Good session. The second was from Moldova. In this case I wanted to forget her name, could not come with her, cut the session. Third was another German girl, similar description to the first. Good attitude in the room, with humour, good session. I often like the German girls best. At times as I scouted around I did not see what I wanted but I decided to be patient. This approach paid off in the end. The Kino down the stairs was busy. When I went in one guy in front and another behind were getting involved with their girls. It started to put me in the mood too. I like picking up girls at Artemis. Another good day.

ExpatLover
06-07-17, 08:10
This was my first visit since late February, as could be expected the weather was cold then. No chance of enjoying the outdoor facilities. But last Tuesday the temperature was much more agreeable and as the train approached Westkreuz station I looked forward with keen anticipation. I was disappointed therefore when the heavy rain occurred before I could get out at the station. My hopes were dashed but I soldiered on anyway. After I had settled in I surveyed the outdoor area, the rain had stopped and the area was drying fast. Soon I was enjoying outdoor relaxation. On this visit I had two sessions before 18:00 hours and one after. I cannot remember any names. But the first was a German girl from north of Hamburg, towards the Danish border. Fair looking girl, lots of tats, 1700 mm high, well proportioned body, good attitude in the room, with humour. Good session. The second was from Moldova. In this case I wanted to forget her name, could not come with her, cut the session. Third was another German girl, similar description to the first. Good attitude in the room, with humour, good session. I often like the German girls best. At times as I scouted around I did not see what I wanted but I decided to be patient. This approach paid off in the end. The Kino down the stairs was busy. When I went in one guy in front and another behind were getting involved with their girls. It started to put me in the mood too. I like picking up girls at Artemis. Another good day.Yes Artemis has some German girls coming from other lands, so limit the risk to be recognized.

Carpaccio18
06-08-17, 22:01
Is BBBJ already a past experience in the FKK's or was it from July?

UltraHappy
06-08-17, 22:19
Is BBBJ already a past experience in the FKK's or was it from July?New law starts on July 1.

Carpaccio18
06-08-17, 22:21
New law starts on July 1.Despair. Better squeeze in a visit before then. After July 1 it just won't be the same.

PayForIt
06-09-17, 00:08
Despair. Better squeeze in a visit before then. After July 1 it just won't be the same.I really wouldn't worry so much. Other than no BBBJ in the kinos do you really think anything will change? Some girls who have never been comfortable with BBBJ will say they won't do it and will rely upon the law. But I suspect not for long. Far too many in the lounge will promise it with a whisper in the ear. It will NOT be possible to police this. It would be a breach of any person's right to privacy under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights for an club staff member to burst into a zimmer to check. There is no offence to ASK for a BBBJ so the girl cannot report you. If it is offered you know you are being asked to technically break the law. Do you keep to every speed limit? Have you ever parked somewhere (even briefly) you should not have parked? People break the law every day knowingly. BBBJs will be as common in FKK clubs in July 2018 as they were in July 2016. The girls who say they don't do it will find they get very little business.

There is really no need for despair. It is sensible for any government to take steps to encourage safe sex. But enforcing a law like this would be far more difficult than enacting it.

Carpaccio18
06-09-17, 23:05
I really wouldn't worry so much. Other than no BBBJ in the kinos do you really think anything will change? Some girls who have never been comfortable with BBBJ will say they won't do it and will rely upon the law. But I suspect not for long. Far too many in the lounge will promise it with a whisper in the ear. It will NOT be possible to police this. It would be a breach of any person's right to privacy under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights for an club staff member to burst into a zimmer to check. There is no offence to ASK for a BBBJ so the girl cannot report you. If it is offered you know you are being asked to technically break the law. Do you keep to every speed limit? Have you ever parked somewhere (even briefly) you should not have parked? People break the law every day knowingly. BBBJs will be as common in FKK clubs in July 2018 as they were in July 2016. The girls who say they don't do it will find they get very little business.

There is really no need for despair. It is sensible for any government to take steps to encourage safe sex. But enforcing a law like this would be far more difficult than enacting it.Guess you got a point. It's just been one of my favourite parts of the FKK scene. BBBJ's have always been the defacto standard, hardly any need to ask for it (and yeah, getting one in the Kinos is also part of the fun). We'll see.

Sescbe
06-11-17, 17:58
Do anyone know what happened to Scarlett? Did she go to another club?

German, roughly 25-28, lots of tattoos, Scarlett tattooed over her chest.

PayForIt
06-12-17, 00:23
Guess you got a point. It's just been one of my favourite parts of the FKK scene. BBBJ's have always been the defacto standard, hardly any need to ask for it (and yeah, getting one in the Kinos is also part of the fun). We'll see.Kosher Kowboy (prolific member of the Madrid forum but also frequent FKK attendee) tells me his regulars at Mainhattan have come up with a great idea. In the zimmer after 1st July. The girl will hold open a condom in one hand whilst giving BBBJ. If she hears the door at all, she'll stop and say she is about to apply the condom.

Girls are saying no change but insisting absolutely no comments on any forum about them (by name) giving BBBJ. Sensible and fair to them.

Seems some girls will try to rip off tourists though with demands for a lot of cash for BBBJ because of the new "risk". So need to be prepared to make clear no more cash for it. If they get the bucks from some guys then that really could have more impact on BBBJ for all than any law.

Kosher Kowboy
06-12-17, 01:37
Kosher Kowboy (prolific member of the Madrid forum but also frequent FKK attendee) tells me his regulars at Mainhattan have come up with a great idea. In the zimmer after 1st July. The girl will hold open a condom in one hand whilst giving BBBJ. If she hears the door at all, she'll stop and say she is about to apply the condom.

Girls are saying no change but insisting absolutely no comments on any forum about them (by name) giving BBBJ. Sensible and fair to them.
.What I didn't mention and she didn't either was the dangling ' matzo ball'; the price. They may keep the BBBJ going but they also want the Euros. I'll find out more this visit or at least what I can.

Yes, one of those girls told me they will hold a rubber in one hand in the zimmer (I guess that is German for room?); she was the only one who said she would do that but I am sure others might too. It is a good trick imo.

Perhaps the most prolific poster on this board pointed out to me in a PM service for locals and tourists is an apple and an orange and he is 110% correct; for this reason and the fact I am a tourist I was ' advised' by a local there I met many times at Mainhatten about 8 months ago maybe to load up on regulars and go to the same club as much as I could until July 1st and than hope for the best. So I made Mainhatten home base for all my trips to GER the last however many months. As a tourist he said it was my best shot as I don't have the advantage of the locals. Who was I to argue, he is German and knows better than I.

I noticed the rip offs last month listening to others in the smoking lounge and outside hustle the guys as it is hard to hear sometimes over the music inside. I saw an Asian being asked for and paying 50 more for BBBJ while the girl has her hand in his robe, C 'Mon dude, you just got hosed big time was all I could think, the minute she slid her hand in his robe he was suckered. Another Asian who is a pilot for a major airline in Korea told me he paid 50 E for a BBBJ too? WTF?? Easy Prey he was. . Also saw American first timers were being hustled on all angles as well from BBBJ upsell to girls pushing for an hour or any supplement to increase the base 50. Too many Americans think they will walk in the first time, pay 50 E (or whatever the rate is) and get a BBBJ and DFK and DATY and FIV and all the works and slam these girls pussies like jackhammering rabbits for 30 min straight and it just isn't the case. It's interesting, my first girl ever at an FKK tried to hustle me for a 50 E tip and gave her 20 E to go away so I put her on ignore for over 6 months and she pouted angrily at every time I saw her and would often ask why I don' t room with her and I told her she was an upselling tip hustler and she said ' what you give the other girls is fine. ' I wish more guys would stand their ground esp after the 1st as it's the suckers like the Japanese guy in that robe who will screw the others tourists; the Germans will be fine. It is their backyard.

I have only one year FKK experience under my belt albeit it 25 visits in one year roughly 75 ' zimmers' , more than your average tourist but ain't nowhere close to locals or preferred VIP status to any of these girls. I can only try my best and share with the forum what one can as no one is going to want to out these girls publically in posts nor should they after the 1st. There are so many variables that will come in to play that not even the best of the best can know for sure and certainly not a tourist from Texas; I can only prepare the best I can, put my best starting lineup on the field with a good bullpen and hope for the best.

Or, it's an airline ticket to Spain once every few weeks not Germany until greener pastures return.

Happy mongering.

KC.

Traveller63
06-12-17, 22:10
Just back from a great weekend at Artemis.

Weather was good, lots of sitting out on the terrace watching the ladies sunbathing and frolicking in the pool.

Ladies were great fun. Mickey the Moldavian MILF, who never fails but deliver, a few others who were OK, but not memorable;.

And Sidney. She arrived late evening on Sunday, dirty blonde and very pretty, average height, great figure. I was tired, jaded and just decided to have one last punt.

Amazing experience, 30 minutes turned into one hour and I was left trembling. It gave the lie to my assumption that the attractive German girls are all opti-ficks.

Sidney is a real part timer. She has worked at Artemis for two years and this is the first time I have seen her. If you do get the pleasure, ask her how she got her stage name, its funny.

Great to see a pole dancer who is also one of the ladies, one of the Romanian clan. I didn't, but may do in the future.

Finally, met a Swedish guy and spent quite allot of time swapping stories and laughs, fine company.

Even the food was good.

Grebe925
06-13-17, 02:49
This is a very neophyte question so I apologize but what are my options for getting back to the Museums area (where my hotel is) from Artemis late into the night. I've been there once before when I took the bahn to Westkreuz and back quite early, hoofing the rest of the way. The front desk will have no problem hailing a taxi for me in the early morning hours, no?

Thanks in advance.

ExpatLover
06-13-17, 09:16
What I didn't mention and she didn't either was the dangling ' matzo ball'; the price. They may keep the BBBJ going but they also want the Euros. I'll find out more this visit or at least what I can.

Yes, one of those girls told me they will hold a rubber in one hand in the zimmer (I guess that is German for room?); she was the only one who said she would do that but I am sure others might too. It is a good trick imo.

Perhaps the most prolific poster on this board pointed out to me in a PM service for locals and tourists is an apple and an orange and he is 110% correct; for this reason and the fact I am a tourist I was ' advised' by a local there I met many times at Mainhatten about 8 months ago maybe to load up on regulars and go to the same club as much as I could until July 1st and than hope for the best. So I made Mainhatten home base for all my trips to GER the last however many months. As a tourist he said it was my best shot as I don't have the advantage of the locals..Local German guys are not appreciate at all by most of the Romanian girls for several reasons first of all they stick on only willing to pay 50 euros and getting everything (just check it in this forum). Second most of them are looking for the new girls and just try to get everything from them for 50 euros (the first days in a FKK is a big challenge for the fresh girls just probably arriving from roumania and a bit naive). They are also considered as quite perverse and because they pay most of them are not able to consider a fair and equal relation with the girls, they are the boss, the girls are just.

Here to please them. "Deutschland uber alles". On top of that most of them will go several times with a girl and after that will even not say Hello, to the girl. Also some german guys are visiting the FKK several times a week even every day just for drink and eat and may be 1 room for 50 euros 1 or 2 times a week. Obviously you also have very kind geman guys, respecting the girls, having long term relation with them.

Traveller63
06-13-17, 15:14
This is a very neophyte question so I apologize but what are my options for getting back to the Museums area (where my hotel is) from Artemis late into the night. I've been there once before when I took the bahn to Westkreuz and back quite early, hoofing the rest of the way. The front desk will have no problem hailing a taxi for me in the early morning hours, no?

Thanks in advance.There are always taxis outside Artemis late at night. You will not have a problem.

The Cane
06-14-17, 18:02
Seems some girls will try to rip off tourists though with demands for a lot of cash for BBBJ because of the new "risk". So need to be prepared to make clear no more cash for it. If they get the bucks from some guys then that really could have more impact on BBBJ for all than any law.We need to make it known and clear that we understand that the risk is on the monger to get fined and not the girl. Therefore, they have no basis in the law to be charging us more. For what? To protect us from ourselves? Give me a break! Don't literally "buy' a bullshit "risk" argument from a girl trying to up-charge for BBBJ / CIM!

FiddyCent
06-15-17, 02:10
We need to make it known and clear that we understand that the risk is on the monger to get fined and not the girl. Therefore, they have no basis in the law to be charging us more. For what? To protect us from ourselves? Give me a break! Don't literally "buy' a bullshit "risk" argument from a girl trying to up-charge for BBBJ / CIM!Some girls may threaten to turn you into the authorities if you try to get them to give you BBBJ without a bribe. That's what happens when the law only penalizes the customer and not the provider. A win-win solution may be to negotiate a guaranteed CIM session with the girl, at the current rates. That way, you could give her the extra fiddy. The alternative is that she gets a standard 50 Euro session. I think many girls are smart enough to earn the extra cash, but I think the guys need to keep it discreet. Pay her in the room, as opposed to out in the open at the lockers. What do you think about that TC?

FiddyCent.

Mr Ho
06-15-17, 03:01
Some girls may threaten to turn you into the authorities if you try to get them to give you BBBJ without a bribe. That's what happens when the law only penalizes the customer and not the provider. A win-win solution may be to negotiate a guaranteed CIM session with the girl, at the current rates. That way, you could give her the extra fiddy. The alternative is that she gets a standard 50 Euro session. I think many girls are smart enough to earn the extra cash, but I think the guys need to keep it discreet. Pay her in the room, as opposed to out in the open at the lockers. What do you think about that TC?

FiddyCent.There will be no evidence though. I mean one won't be convicted without solid evidence.

It is simple, if things get more expensive for mediocre service, just change to Globe Zurich or else where fixed rate, fixed service, fixed time, no cheating or hassle to negotiate, which one will be betrayed in room.

Mr Ho
06-15-17, 03:02
We need to make it known and clear that we understand that the risk is on the monger to get fined and not the girl. Therefore, they have no basis in the law to be charging us more. For what? To protect us from ourselves? Give me a break! Don't literally "buy' a bullshit "risk" argument from a girl trying to up-charge for BBBJ / CIM!Authorities definitely failed to forgot about or did not care about how CIM service was benefiting girls income at FKK.

The Cane
06-15-17, 18:50
What do you think about that TC?I have zero concerns regarding girls trying to blackmail (they will definitely lose that game in the end and won't last in the business), and I will continue to pay at the lockers as usual. I mean, how does anybody know exactly what services you're paying for anyway? It's not like I stand there and say out loud, "OK, that's 100 euros for the hour and 100 euros for the butt fuck. Oh, and I almost forgot! Another 50 euros for jizzing in your mouth!" Hahaha! Business as usual as much as is possible for me.

AgentNash
06-15-17, 19:12
New law starts on July 1.This is a disaster! What are the new rules for cunnilingus DATY?

AgentNash
06-15-17, 19:15
Is Gerladine from Hungary still works at Artemis?Didn't see her on my last visit 1 month ago.

Maybe she retired.

FiddyCent
06-16-17, 04:41
I have zero concerns regarding girls trying to blackmail (they will definitely lose that game in the end and won't last in the business), and I will continue to pay at the lockers as usual. I mean, how does anybody know exactly what services you're paying for anyway? It's not like I stand there and say out loud, "OK, that's 100 euros for the hour and 100 euros for the butt fuck. Oh, and I almost forgot! Another 50 euros for jizzing in your mouth!" Hahaha! Business as usual as much as is possible for me.Hey The Cane. Will you or somebody else be as confident after July 1st, when the law comes into effect? The girl could easily create a scene in front of the lockers or alert a police officer during a raid to try and set you up for an arrest or a hefty fine. I am not saying it will happen to you, but there might be some girls who will try and pull this on a foreign guy who is a first time FKK visitor. Just covering all the bases. What other types of scams could these girls try? We are just trying to hammer out some strategies. She will have evidence in the form of your DNA in her mouth. LOL!

FiddyCent.

UltraHappy
06-16-17, 04:45
Hey The Cane. Will you or somebody else be as confident after July 1st, when the law comes into effect? The girl could easily create a scene in front of the lockers or alert a police officer during a raid to try and set you up for an arrest or a hefty fine. I am not saying it will happen to you, but there might be some girls who will try and pull this on a foreign guy who is a first time FKK visitor. Just covering all the bases. What other types of scams could these girls try? We are just trying to hammer out some strategies. She will have evidence in the form of your DNA in her mouth. LOL!

FiddyCent.You are over-thinking things. These are not realistic scenarios.

FiddyCent
06-16-17, 05:08
You are over-thinking things. These are not realistic scenarios.You and TC are probably right UltraHappy! Nevertheless, I must openly discuss these scenarios so that nobody gets caught off guard. Remember, the blood flows from the top of the head to our small brain, and therefore it could leave us temporarily exposed to making bad judgement calls. This discussion was brought up to prepare us for every scenario these girls will try and pull on us. I am not as worried about us pros, but for the newbie foreign tourist who is visiting FKKs for the first time. Just looking out for the little guy.

FiddyCent.

The Cane
06-16-17, 05:34

Will report back.Did you session with Lilia? If so, then where is the report you promised?

Mr Ho
06-16-17, 07:02
Didn't see her on my last visit 1 month ago.

Maybe she retired.Yeah, when I saw her last, she only went with appointment only with few fixed client. She was a among the best one, I will remember her.

Mr Ho
06-16-17, 09:56
First time posting but I have been several times at Artemis.

Although I have been in several FKKs in Frankfurt area I mostly like Artemis (more pornstar hardcore kinda look).

In the several times I have been in Artemis I have been with Alisha (one of the best BJ ever), Brigitta (Great body / fuck), Ella (Russian MILF, superb service), Evalyn (now Jolien, Hungarian MILF), lulu (great body), Solidad (She makes me laugh), Nicole (very passionate), the famous Nina, and a few more I can't remember.

I will be in artemis again in the end of July, I want to try some of the Spanish team, any recommendation?

There are 2 Spanish blonds that I remember, one with huge tits and the other blond with great body, any comments?

TIALulu from Austria? She is at Palace now, well was, have not seen her since one year and half now, maybe she retired.

AgentNash
06-16-17, 16:23
Did you session with Lilia? If so, then where is the report you promised?Not yet, unfortunately I will be in Berlin only in mid July, after the new rules apply, I guess that the full package will not available then.

But still, she is on my must have list, along with the leopard girl.

AgentNash
06-16-17, 16:26
Yeah, when I saw her last, she only went with appointment only with few fixed client. She was a among the best one, I will remember her.I used to be one of her regulars, I liked her a lot.

Mr Ho
06-16-17, 22:45
I used to be one of her regulars, I liked her a lot.Me too for two years, then I began not to see her on the floor. She was unusual one to find in FKK and let hope the best for her, she was a beauty with best intense service in the room.

Another legend left the floor, but there will be more to come, all we got to do is to find them, which seems to be getting harder and harder to find that level of girl nowadays.

My conquest continue and after July 1st, I may have to find another country to monger and I will give a shot at GT Vienna Austria, I hope to find the girl who is in same level of Geraldine.

She was real good one to remember. Hope her for the best.

UnForFire
06-17-17, 23:06
Hi guys,

Any of the girls do it? Do they charge extra?

Was thinking of using it as a pre-condition during my preliminary interview (will come with you if you let me come between your boobs, free of charge).

Anybody tried it?

NoWorries
06-25-17, 18:53
Would you recommend / know any tall and blond girl (E. G. 175 cm) in Artemis?

Cheers.

Kinky69
06-26-17, 22:03
Had two great days at Artemis.

Lineup was good each day. More girls I would like to have a session with than I manage to do. That is. Lots of good looking girls. I like them petite with normal tits. And also lots of normal looking girls, all sizes and shapes.

Had 2 sessions each night. 60 Euro for suck and fuck. 50 euro for CIM / CIF. 3 girl next door experiences.

Barbecue on Sunday was also good.

So, Artemis deliver as usual as expected.

I will be back.

Kinky69
06-26-17, 22:05

Cheers.Had one on Sunday, think her name is Alexian. From Bulgaria. Quiet girl which give good service.

PayForIt
06-27-17, 00:40

Cheers.Yes Chrissie is tall and blonde and wears red glasses. But on Saturday night she was stood by a brunette who without shoes must have been well over 175 cm. Huge.

Quality on Saturday was average. A lot better than the awful offering at Sharks on Thursday but perhaps not as good as I'm used to and the options were not that high. Ended up with one session with a little Ro who looked a little Asian. V average and then 90 minutes with Elena. Lovely face. Large naturals maybe a little saggy but great service. Once again the issue of BBBJ for extra cash was a common response to questions about it.

ExpatLover
06-27-17, 20:28
Yes Chrissie is tall and blonde and wears red glasses. But on Saturday night she was stood by a brunette who without shoes must have been well over 175 cm. Huge.

Quality on Saturday was average. A lot better than the awful offering at Sharks on Thursday but perhaps not as good as I'm used to and the options were not that high. Ended up with one session with a little Ro who looked a little Asian. V average and then 90 minutes with Elena. Lovely face. Large naturals maybe a little saggy but great service. Once again the issue of BBBJ for extra cash was a common response to questions about it.I was not at Shark last Thursday but was there on Wednesday until 6 PM and the LU was very good. It seems some girls are not working on Thursday because they are so busy on Wednesday (discount rate day) and they relax to prepare Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Fabio15
06-28-17, 13:50
What is the best period to appreciate the FKK artemis? Winter or summer? With the best line up than you could ever seen.

Thanks.

Blover34
06-29-17, 07:13
From the 1 of January until 31 of December.

What is the best period to appreciate the FKK artemis? Winter or summer? With the best line up than you could ever seen.

Thanks.

Fabio15
06-30-17, 22:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Mr Ho
07-01-17, 01:54
Yes Chrissie is tall and blonde and wears red glasses. But on Saturday night she was stood by a brunette who without shoes must have been well over 175 cm. Huge.

Quality on Saturday was average. A lot better than the awful offering at Sharks on Thursday but perhaps not as good as I'm used to and the options were not that high. Ended up with one session with a little Ro who looked a little Asian. V average and then 90 minutes with Elena. Lovely face. Large naturals maybe a little saggy but great service. Once again the issue of BBBJ for extra cash was a common response to questions about it.So line up is still not how it once used to be then.

Line up declined from 2013 or 14 ish. That was the turning point.

DatanOrden
07-01-17, 03:20

Thanks.When I visited Artemis I talked to Jessie, a German (working) girl (I had 30 min with her.) about this and she said that there were many girls that left the place summertime; July / August.

So, under "Semester" time July / August there are a little bit fewer girls available at Artemis but I can guarantee there is enough, at least in August.

And the barbecue is nice during the summer so whenever you go you, I think the "line-up" will be enough.

NoWorries
07-02-17, 12:15
Hi again,

Which day of the week do you recommend to visit Artemis?

Thanks.

Antex
07-02-17, 19:39
Hi again,

Which day of the week do you recommend to visit Artemis?

Thanks.Everyday!

Tuesdays are the slowest.

Friday-Saturday the most busy.

But you Will find girls there all days. Even on a Tuesday evening (daytime little morse slow).

It all depends on what you like / want.

Why not try Saturday-Monday if it's your firat visit.

Antex.

ExpatLover
07-02-17, 21:41
So line up is still not how it once used to be then.

Line up declined from 2013 or 14 ish. That was the turning point.I don't believe that in the reality any LU in the big club is declining, was last Friday at Artemis and was quite happy about the LU, also this week-end LU at Shark and Oase was great, at least for my taste. I never can understand how it is possible not to find 1 girl at our taste when there are more than hundred of sexy, naked girls in a club.

RyanJ1111
07-03-17, 06:13
Thought I would share my first ever FKK experience, this one at Artemis from not too long ago, on a Monday. I showed up around 1 in the afternoon. Walked in, paid my 80 € and was given a robe and locker key, and was told to wait for a girl to show me around the club. I changed into the robe, then kind of stood by the entrance to the locker room entrance for about a minute and nobody came by so I decided to show myself around. I entered the lounge area and was immediately intercepted by an older Hungarian lady who wanted to show me around, and she grabbed my arm and walked me around the lounge, showed me the film room, and then took me outside to show me the pool. She then insisted on taking me downstairs for a welcome blowjob and was incredibly pushy. I tried to be polite by saying I wanted to wander around a bit first, so maybe later, and she continued to hold on to me. After more time of me walking around and her hanging on I finally got her to leave me alone when I said I needed to eat. For any other first timers, my sitting down in the kitchen helped get rid of her without having to say something rude, I had no interest in her. In fact, the kitchen was a safe haven from some of the other pushy sales ladies, and the pool was actually a nice place later in the day to chill to get away from the harassment. My only complaint was how pushy some ladies were when the answer was clearly no.

So I had my coffee then wandered into the lounge and sat on a couch a little off from the bar and surveyed the scene. Nobody was harassing me, and I was deciding to take the plunge when I was eyeing up a petite looking blonde girl, with her hair in a ponytail sitting naked close to the bar. I could only see her back, but I had an inkling to approach her. I came around from the front and she was absolutely gorgeous, like wow. Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, but she just had that perfect look for me, god damn. I can't remember her name, she was German, and had a tattoo that said something like "memories never fade", and a hard, petite body and small-ish real breasts. I told her it was my first time and she explained everything to me, and I asked her to join me upstairs. It was incredibly hot, we laid on the bed and she started with a BBBJ (no fee for this), and let me play with her pussy while she looked me in the eye and went to town, her eyes and that face will be burned into my mind forever. I had to ask her to stop before I blew it, and she smiled and said "someone's horny", grabbed a condom and hopped on top. She was getting me close when she smiled and asked if I wanted to get on top of her, and we did a few minutes of missionary before I asked her to go to doggy, and then I finished pretty promptly. She took me down to the lockers and I gave her the 60 €, and she started to walk away and I called her back and gave her a tip. I then worked my way back to the pool.

I decided to stick around for 3 or 4 hours to regain stamina. Over this time I mostly relaxed by the pool and wandered around a bit, but some of the girls were so uncomfortably pushy I ended up staying by the pool more than I would have liked honestly. There was a Spaniard I think named Sarah, fake tits that weren't great that seemed to get really offended when I politely declined her, the Hungarian MILF was wandering around and kept trying to talk to me, and another Hungarian, nicer body but just not doing it for me bugged me a few times by the pool, but again for the most part the pool was my get away. And sitting in the lounge and being approached periodically gets hard on the head when you're planning on saying no thanks while you recharge. Just for notes sake. I would say there were probably 25 or so guys there most of the day, and maybe 20 girls? They were hard to count.

Later in the day, around 5 I decided I was going to go for another round and finish for the day. I decided to try out the "lesbian show" - I knew going in it was going to be a rip off, but hey. It was well within the budget so why not? I spent 30-40 minutes ducking in and out trying to find my blonde from earlier in the day, but she was either with customers steadily or had left. I noticed a very pretty little thing, a blonde wearing some lingerie, very petite. She was pretty outspoken and engaging with everyone walking by, which I knew would be a red flag for the traditional upseller, but I was ready to leave, wanted to get on with it, and that body was smoking. So I motioned her over, Natasha from Russia she said. She sat down on my lap on a couch and immediately gave my dick a poke and said "you want to take me upstairs? I asked her if she had a friend who wanted to join us and as a matter of fact she did (I figured asking her for a friend was better than picking someone she might not like) - she grabbed a girl named Chantal from Bulgaria. She was pretty meh in my opinion, but whatever. I wasn't going to back out now and I had my favourite from who was working at the time (probably close to 30 now). We went upstairs, and they started making out a bit, not intense but there was quite a bit of tongue. They both then gave me a blowjob, licking a little bit simultaneously then one jumped up to tend to my face while the other continued with the BJ. They started trying to convince me to do anal for an extra 50 euro each, but I declined. Natasha then put on a condom and hopped on top and started grinding, she was tight and it felt great, while I was playing with Chantal's breasts and fingering her. After a few minutes they switched, and Natasha was trying very hard to get me to commit to popping in their mouths for an extra 50 euro a piece, and I said no thanks but they were insistent. As Chantal was riding me, I was playing with Natasha and staring at her, and getting pretty close and she leaned down and started kissing my neck, while I was fingering her and being ridden by Chantal and it was all I could take before I popped. They were both surprised and somewhat upset because I didn't stop to go in their mouths, and despite how great everything else was I wasn't enjoying the hard upselling, like it was just too much. I went down and got some money out of my wallet, and they kept asking for a tip. Honestly, had they not tried upselling so damn hard I might have gone for something extra or given them a tip, but I was just ready to leave so no tip for them. I immediately washed up and headed out.

I would 100% do this again. It's quite an experience, it's freeing to just hang out semi nude outside or jumping into a pool naked or just doing whatever and not having anyone care (while following proper etiquette, of course), or walking into the lounge and sitting down and then realizing there's some guy fucking a girl in the video room like 5 feet from you. And honestly, I read a few reviews and was nervous about the lineup, but I had zero problems finding a couple of girls that I thought were amazing. The German girl was an easy 10/10, she was nice, I couldn't find a single flaw with her body, and she gave amazing service. The Russian Natasha I would give a 8. 5 or 9/10, I would repeat, but only solo because her friend to me was more like a 5 or 6. If the German girl was a 10/10 Natasha's looks would come in around a 9 or 9. 5, and she loses a little like a half point for the upselling (I mean at the end of the day she didn't force me to do anything). Monday felt like a good day for a first timer. More guys then I would have thought would be there, but a ton of girls too.

Fabio15
07-04-17, 10:35
When I visited Artemis I talked to Jessie, a German (working) girl (I had 30 min with her.) about this and she said that there were many girls that left the place summertime; July / August.

So, under "Semester" time July / August there are a little bit fewer girls available at Artemis but I can guarantee there is enough, at least in August.

And the barbecue is nice during the summer so whenever you go you, I think the "line-up" will be enough.Thank you for the answer that's why I wonder.

I talked with some guys who think that ff in rhenanie are better in summer and the Artemis is better in winter.

ExpatLover
07-04-17, 20:37
Thank you for the answer that's why I wonder.

I talked with some guys who think that ff in rhenanie are better in summer and the Artemis is better in winter.Sorry but I don't believe it, I don't know how many girls you want to session every day, if it 5, I advise you to visit the big clubs with obviously the largest LU which are for Shark, Oase, GT, Artemis and but at a lower level World. A group of friends organized in the recent day a first FKK tour and they asked me my advices I told them the same but they followed some forums and spent also 2 days in NRW, their conclusions: best club Shark, second Oase, after GT and World but a level lower. Why it is like this: just because they have the biggest premises, the largest LU so always enough girls to session. Artemis is a big club, it is really difficult not to find the right girl if you can spend several hours there.

Danny227
07-05-17, 07:22

Quality on Saturday was average. A lot better than the awful offering at Sharks on Thursday but perhaps not as good as I'm used to and the options were not that high. Ended up with one session with a little Ro who looked a little Asian. V average and then 90 minutes with Elena. Lovely face. Large naturals maybe a little saggy but great service. Once again the issue of BBBJ for extra cash was a common response to questions about it.Can not say better than Sharks. Not for lineup not for service. Come in.

PayForIt
07-05-17, 19:21
Can not say better than Sharks. Not for lineup not for service. Come in.Oh I most definitely can and do say Artemis is better than Sharks. Better line up, better service and I think you meant 'come on' not 'come in' unless you meant to add the word condom or mouth!

Truth is Danny it's one of those YMMV issues isn't it. As one of the members of the Sharks forum mentioned. The LU in Sharks on Thursdays is very poor. I didn't know that but the LU there on my last 4 visits has been really poor. I like the layout of Sharks, the outdoor area there easily beats Artemis, and the food is always better at Sharks than Artemis. And the new massage area is much better than the sole male masseuse in public in Artemis which is bloody awful as it is by the pool and too hot. But that's it. No gym at Sharks but the themed rooms (BDSM and mirrors) are better. So the FACILITIES at Sharks are better. No doubt. But why do we go to the clubs? For the girls and Sharks has nose-dived. The LU in Sharks on my last visit 2 weeks ago was quite shocking with a LOT of very fat girls. More fat girls at Sharks that tattoo and sillie girls at Artemis.

Perhaps other nights are better but they haven't been on my last few visits (which have not all been Thursdays). There are always gems at Artemis. So it was even on this poor night.

So I'm afraid if its a direct comparison, on girls and service, Sharks is behind Artemis, Mainhattan, Mystic, Harmony, and Sakura for me. As I said. YMMV.

Rocky V
07-09-17, 21:39
In Berlin on business and as my hotel was (strategically) close to one of the S5 bahn stations, on Saturday I've decided to get on the train and get off at Westkreuz stop. After a short walk along the road and over the bridge, I was in front of Artemis at around 8:30 pm.

I had never been to this club before and I really had high expectations. So, I paid the 80 E entry fee (you can pay by card, if you want) and got into the changing rooms. The first thing that strikes you of this club is how poorly kept it is and it feels very old and outdated. Changing rooms were a mess and very wet everywhere. So, not a good start and I was already feeling "home-sick' for my beloved Hessen clubs such as Sharks and Oase (mainly Sharks!

The bar area and the only "hunting ground" that day is very dark and small considering the huge building the club is in. It is also very smoky and extremely hot because of the very low ceilings and lack of windows. The restaurant area has very bright lights like in an office cafeteria and the food is horrible. Fortunately I had had something to eat before going in.

The outside area (so NOT a garden!) is just a big concrete terrace with a pool in it. Wellness facilities are below standards compared to other big clubs.

OK, enough talking about the club.

Girls: The club was half empty (or half full, depending on your philosophical bent) on Saturday night and LU wasn't that great to be honest. Because the bar area is very dark and smoky you really have to go up close to a girl to see her properly. I could only spot two 8/9's and the rest in my opinion were 5's or 6's, which I wouldn't have sessioned with for free!

Anyway, I was lucky enough to have sessions with the two stunners in the club that night: Nadia. De and Ange. Col.

1. Nadia. De. Tall, long blonde hair and big wings tattooed on her back and big tattoo on one of her legs. Nadia's body is a sculpture with no traces of fat and extremely toned. She must work out every day! She has medium size fake boobs, which are perfectly shaped! In the room, I took my time to kiss and lick that perfect body, while she started a gentle HJ. She then put the condom on for a CBJ (I didn't ask if BBBJ was possible as I didn't want to ruin the moment with bargaining). Great BJ technique and, as this was my first session, I knew I wouldn't have lasted long so I stopped her and asked her to ride me a bit. She rode me for a good 10 minutes without showing any sign of tiredness. The girl is fit! I then moved to missionary and while I was banging her I could feel her perfect breasts on my chest. Mind blowing! She then started to encourage me to fuck her harder and that was it, I finished with a bang and a big smile on my face. To repeat over an over again (60 E 30 min).

2. Ange Col. Long brown hair, slender body and blue eyes. Ange was one of the girls I saw as I entered the bar area but I just couldn't tell how hot she was until I came up close to her. By then it was almost 1:30 am and had to get back to my hotel, but she was very pushy and I decided to took the bait and off we went. Ange's face is extremely beautiful and those blue eyes just make you melt! A face that makes you dream (to paraphrase Sirioja! Even in this case, after feeling and kissing her body all over, she put the condom on for a CBJ. By then I was already rock hard but she provided a great CBJ, so I let her continue for about 5-7 minutes. She looked up a few times while sucking to make eye contact and that was magical! I then let her ride me for a few minutes, with her constantly making eye contact. However, she got tired of CG at some point and so I decided to give her a break and switched to missionary and that was even a better view. I banged her longer than Nadia as this was my second one and it felt great at every stroke! I exploded into the condom while she was moaning and encouraging me to fuck her. Amazing (60 E 30 min).

If it wasn't already 2 am, I would have repeated with both Nadia and Ange, but I had to get back to the hotel, so I left.

I don't know whether I would return to Artemis as I also care how the club looks and how it is kept and I feel the club is in need of a major refurbishment and updating.

Rock!

Blue Swede
07-10-17, 10:33
Anyone seen (or heard) Solida at Artemis lately?

I am going there soon and she is a favorite repeat for me.

Mr Ho
07-10-17, 12:26
In Berlin on business and as my hotel was (strategically) close to one of the S5 bahn stations, on Saturday I've decided to get on the train and get off at Westkreuz stop. After a short walk along the road and over the bridge, I was in front of Artemis at around 8:30 pm.

I had never been to this club before and I really had high expectations. So, I paid the 80 E entry fee (you can pay by card, if you want) and got into the changing rooms. The first thing that strikes you of this club is how poorly kept it is and it feels very old and outdated. Changing rooms were a mess and very wet everywhere. So, not a good start and I was already feeling "home-sick' for my beloved Hessen clubs such as Sharks and Oase (mainly Sharks!

The bar area and the only "hunting ground" that day is very dark and small considering the huge building the club is in. It is also very smoky and extremely hot because of the very low ceilings and lack of windows. The restaurant area has very bright lights like in an office cafeteria and the food is horrible. Fortunately I had had something to eat before going in.

The outside area (so NOT a garden!) is just a big concrete terrace with a pool in it. Wellness facilities are below standards compared to other big clubs.

Girls: The club was half empty (or half full, depending on your philosophical bent) on Saturday night and LU wasn't that great to be honest. Because the bar area is very dark and smoky you really have to go up close to a girl to see her properly. I could only spot two 8/9's and the rest in my opinion were 5's or 6's, which I wouldn't have sessioned with for free!

Anyway, I was lucky enough to have sessions with the two stunners in the club that night: Nadia. De and Ange. Col..CBJ now at Artemis?

Nadja used to suck my dick with no condom and now only CBJ?

If so, bye bye Artemis, you were good.

DrPoon
07-10-17, 14:49
So now I can cross Artemis off my list. No way would pay 80 euro entry plus 60 per session. That would be 140 for a CBJ. Terrible law.

Girls: The club was half empty (or half full, depending on your philosophical bent) on Saturday night and LU wasn't that great to be honest. Because the bar area is very dark and smoky you really have to go up close to a girl to see her properly. I could only spot two 8/9's and the rest in my opinion were 5's or 6's, which I wouldn't have sessioned with for free!.

Rocky V
07-10-17, 20:50
CBJ now at Artemis?

Nadja used to suck my dick with no condom and now only CBJ?

If so, bye bye Artemis, you were good.She only let me know that anal was on the 'menu', but it's not my thing. I didn't ask if BBBJ was possible, but I didn't have the feeling it was on offer.

Rock.

Rocky V
07-10-17, 20:51
So now I can cross Artemis off my list. No way would pay 80 euro entry plus 60 per session. That would be 140 for a CBJ. Terrible law.It seems so and 80 E for that club is way too overpriced!

Pharisaer
07-10-17, 22:59
Anyone seen (or heard) Solida at Artemis lately?Seen (and heard) her some weeks ago. AFAIR. She's famous for her blowjob, but: getting a CBJ from her isn't the same as it was before 1st of July, isn't it?

Polyamorist
07-10-17, 23:19
Artemis Syndrome:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Artemis+Syndrome

Blue Swede
07-11-17, 07:35
Seen (and heard) her some weeks ago. AFAIR. She's famous for her blowjob, but: getting a CBJ from her isn't the same as it was before 1st of July, isn't it?Not the same, but still very good I think. I still remember last time, she blowed me slowly and very nice for like 20 minutes. I really enjoyed it. After that, she asked, "I finish you now, ok?

After me nodding, if took less than one minute for her to finish me and that "just happened" without any obvious signs of rushing it. Wonderful!

DrPoon
07-11-17, 13:19
Hopefully this CBJ law will lead to lower prices as the demand lowers. That is one thing Germany needs to learn. Supply and demand. They seem to hold prices at whatever they arbitrarily set regardless. People need to stop paying outrageous rates for CBJ plus travel expenses on top of that. It is getting to the point where it is better to just spend more time and effort seeking the BBBJ in my homeland. It used to be so easy and affordable in Germany prior to July 1.

Not the same, but still very good I think. I still remember last time, she blowed me slowly and very nice for like 20 minutes. I really enjoyed it. After that, she asked, "I finish you now, ok?

After me nodding, if took less than one minute for her to finish me and that "just happened" without any obvious signs of rushing it. Wonderful!

Guy93
07-11-17, 21:10
I don't think prices will drop.

Artemis is still the only FKK in Berlin.

Tourists keep coming.

PayForIt
07-11-17, 22:01
I don't think prices will drop.

Artemis is still the only FKK in Berlin.
h
Tourists keep coming.I am bewildered by all the angst. The difference between BBBJ and a CBJ with a Sagami 0. 1 is very little unless you are into the visuals and the knowledge of having the cover is a turn off. Secondly, for guys who are crazy about BBBJ if they say they want CIM they'll can have it anyway. But have to pay the extra. If people are so desperate for BBBJ (which is fine- to each their own) does CIM not appeal?

I had one night only last weekend at Artemis (post 1st July) and (unusually for me) spent it with one girl only. Who for now obvious reasons I won't name. And once she was made aware that I wanted at least an hour (turned into 2. 5) didn't hesitate on BBBJ and didn't mention CBJ and I didn't have CIM (not for me) and there was no attempt at upsell.

I think girls will think that taking some risk of a punter being a policeman will mean they won't do BBBJ for 30 min sessions. I get it. They didn't change the law. They are still taking risks. They are balancing it. Some will be opportunistic but most will still want the business and will therefore do BBBJ certainly for 1 hour sessions+.

I agree with Guy 93. Tourists will forever go to Artemis. Only FKK in Berlin (which is really bad IMHO as provides no incentive for Artemis to improve. But then Oase hasn't improved for years despite the competition!

Berlin is hands down a better city to visit than boring Frankfurt. The age and size of girls on my recent visit to Sharks was anything to go by Artemis and other clubs have nothing to fear from the Hessen clubs. (I'm told Thursday is bad but honestly the LU was really very poor). Competition would improve things but the truth is this: you go to Artemis and pay 80 entry. They can get away with that price due to lack of competition but then isn't the entry at Palace 75? And Paradise? So it's not wildly more. When you get in the club you can have sex with a lot of very pretty young ladies for 50 euros. You would not have wanted FS without a condom (or you're mad) so you're used to paying 50 for 30 minutes of suck and fuck. You still get to see the sights of 100+ naked or near naked women, you get to have sex with pretty much who you want. Anyone who thinks this is going to stop tourists coming, or force prices down is dreaming. The prices are cheap. You don't get 100 euro sex for an hour in many places in Europe and definitely not in the USA or Dubai. Yes in Thailand (much less) but unless you like Asian girls your options are limited.

Let's chill out and enjoy. The truth is that FKKs (Artemis and most of them) still offer guys a fantastic experience, for not a lot of money, and as a non-German tourist, I'm just really glad there is a country that has these places as perfectly legal (and safe) options.

Hessen Bub
07-11-17, 22:18
plus travel expenses on top of that.

It used to be so easy and affordable in Germany prior to July 1.Why should a brothel in Germany care about your travel expenses?

Prices didn't change since July, so what are you talking about?

HB.

KC Questor
07-11-17, 23:32
So now I can cross Artemis off my list. No way would pay 80 euro entry plus 60 per session. That would be 140 for a CBJ. Terrible law.Did you note that he didn't ask for BBBJ?

UltraHappy
07-11-17, 23:37
I think girls will think that taking some risk of a punter being a policeman will mean they won't do BBBJ for 30 min sessions. I get it. They didn't change the law. They are still taking risks. They are balancing it. Some will be opportunistic but most will still want the business and will therefore do BBBJ certainly for 1 hour sessions+.
There is no legal risk for the girl as the girl cannot be prosecuted under the law for violation of the condom duty. Rather, only the customer may be prosecuted for this aspect of the law.

DrPoon
07-12-17, 01:20
There is no legal risk for the girl as the girl cannot be prosecuted under the law for violation of the condom duty. Rather, only the customer may be prosecuted for this aspect of the law.What about facilitation or conspiracy to commit BBBJ? Couldn't the girl face liability for that legal theory?

AgentNash
07-12-17, 06:49
There is no legal risk for the girl as the girl cannot be prosecuted under the law for violation of the condom duty. Rather, only the customer may be prosecuted for this aspect of the law.The girl can lose her prostitute ID and by that can not longer work at any FKK.

Hermann666
07-12-17, 10:03
What about facilitation or conspiracy to commit BBBJ? Couldn't the girl face liability for that legal theory?No, as that defeats the purpose of the law being one way, seeing the girl as a victim.

AgentNash
07-12-17, 10:06
I came to Berlin yesterday night after a long visit in the far east (not the good part) and no sex for a few weeks, so I went to Artemis after midnight.

Didn't see Lilia on site but I went with another German girl, petite, blond hair, enhanced tits and nice attitude (no name sorry).

At first she told me about the new CBJ rule but I upgraded to 1 hour + CIM (which I planned to do anyway) and everything was OK.

Will repeat mainly for the intense face sitting.

BTW, the girls must have there prostitute ID ready by December so I guess until then everything will be the same in terms of LU, so grab it while you can.

DrPoon
07-12-17, 10:21
It could be interpreted that it is a public health law. Since the German government has to pay for healthcare if an infection occurs then it has an interest in reducing the infections. Thus the condom law is not for protection of the girls but protection of the funds in the health system and reducing antibiotic resistance.

No, as that defeats the purpose of the law being one way, seeing the girl as a victim.

PayForIt
07-12-17, 23:13
No, as that defeats the purpose of the law being one way, seeing the girl as a victim.If it was really all about protection of the girls as victims (LOL. I've met quite a few sharks who would think that tag hilarious) they needed no protection as they had choice. Nobody compels BBBJ. I appreciate they would say the competition means those not offering are prejudiced but that is no different to other services. Some girls offer anal and other do not. In terms of infection, the law cannot be to protect girls. They can elect not to give BBBJ and in any event infections from oral sex are not only rare but also very treatable quickly at low cost.

I rather suspect the new law is political rather than to offer protection. If they really wanted to create protection they would have made prostitution in Germany illegal (as it is in many countries). That doesn't protect either. On the contrary. It forces girls onto streets where they are at greater risk. So they may SAY this is for girl's protection but that just cannot be correct. Don't know if DrPoon's point is valid or not.

What is valid is this: it is very clear from reading most of the FKK threads that 1st July law has had little or no impact at all on girls policies in FKK. In Sharks two weeks ago I was told during a threesome that it will force up prices. I offered them both a €100 bet that within 6 months I'd return and be able to enjoy BBBJ from the first 3 girls I selected with no extra price and no haggle over BBBJ. Neither took the bet. I was wrong. I could have won that bet after 6 days let alone 6 months. See UH report in Sharks for example. Lots of others.

I think the moaning and whining about the new law and its effects or costs should cease. It's nonsense and not borne out by reality. It was never going to change. It's not enforceable. It is almost impossible to police. Cameras or bursting into rooms is a serious violation of the European Convention on Human Rights. Nobody is going to get "caught" or fined. It's just all policital hype. Germany remains one of the few places where these services are offered without haggle. I monger in Spain a lot, and in UK, Thailand and often in Dubai. In most of these places BBBJ can be found but often with persuasion, or haggling, or needing to get to know the girl. Many of them think it absolutely crazy that girls in FKKs would give BBBJ to multiple guys in a day believing they are seriously exposing themselves (and their customers) to high risk of infection. Whilst those risks are there (despite many guys often saying "I've done 10,000 rooms in FKKs and never caught anything") and the risk is obviously much greater, Germany and its FKKs provide a wonderful opportunity for guys into BBBJ and as we are seeing this silly new law hasn't changed anything nor is it likely to.

The Cane
07-13-17, 07:58
I think the moaning and whining about the new law and its costs should cease. It's nonsense and not borne out by reality. It was never going to change.I believe this one aspect of what you wrote is being too optimistic and itself is not based in reality. We already have a real example in Bavaria where BBBJ service has been illegal for some time. What I found was that BBBJs in Bavaria were easily available. That service is not going to go away. You're right about that. But for the overwhelming majority of the providers I dealt with in Bavaria, they wanted 50 euros more to do BBBJs. This in in Bavaria, which is of course in Germany. So, what's to say that the exact same service delivery model for BBBJs won't develop all over the country?

The girls move around. And even if many don't, they meet other girls who have worked in Bavaria. They talk and share notes. So, many of them already know what was going down in Bavaria before BBBJs were made illegal nationwide. I think it's fair to say that BBBJ service is not going away for many of the points you made, but the impact of the new law on price remains to be seen. Charging 50 euros more for a BBBJ already existed in a significant part of Germany before July 1st. So why wouldn't that practice overtime spread all around the country? It might. It might not. We shall see.

One thing I don't recall is if the Bavarian law would have punished the girl as well as the client? If so, then the girls would have had some basis for charging more. They could get into legal trouble for doing BBBJs. But even then, the threat of prosecution wasn't so great to them that they refused to do BBBJs. They just saw an opportunity to make more money and seized upon that. Under the new nationwide ban, only the man is at risk of legal trouble. So, if girls all over the country want to start charging more now, they will be doing it just because they feel they can take advantage of us mongers in this way because of the new law. Simply put, they will charge more just because they can.

Bottom line is that BBBJs will not go away en masse. I'm quite confident in this assessment actually. But, it remains to be seen what the long term impact on the cost of a BBBJ in the German FKK scene will be. We need more time and more data price points to emerge in order for the real impact to unfold. We will have a much, much better picture in about 6 months from now I think. Let us be patient. We shall see.

The Cane
07-13-17, 08:08
I came to Berlin yesterday night after a long visit in the far east (not the good part) and no sex for a few weeks, so I went to Artemis after midnight. Didn't see Lilia on site but I went with another German girl, petite, blond hair, enhanced tits and nice attitude (no name sorry).If you do encounter Lilia, you better take her quick and often! She told me that because of the new law requiring registration as a prostitute, she plans to drastically reduce her work in Germany, her country of birth and citizenship. She absolutely does not want to register as a tute as she believes that to be an invasion of her privacy, so she will seek to work mostly in neighboring countries without the registration requirement. Get it while it's hot my friends! People like to put Artemis down, but I've had some of my most amazing mongering experiences in Germany at Artemis. And Lilia was most definitely one of those! Will remember her for life!

AznNick
07-13-17, 11:07
I came to Berlin yesterday night after a long visit in the far east (not the good part) and no sex for a few weeks, so I went to Artemis after midnight.

Didn't see Lilia on site but I went with another German girl, petite, blond hair, enhanced tits and nice attitude (no name sorry).

At first she told me about the new CBJ rule but I upgraded to 1 hour + CIM (which I planned to do anyway) and everything was OK.

Will repeat mainly for the intense face sitting.

BTW, the girls must have there prostitute ID ready by December so I guess until then everything will be the same in terms of LU, so grab it while you can.Thanks for the report and just as expected. Many will use the new law just to earn some extra, and that's no problem for me, as I like you already go for the one hour sessions. Many local mongers are joyful to meet and talk too, others just trying to over drama.

This new law to scare of tourists from clubs, as they never liked them, one of the big reason is the disagreement of tipping policy local vs tourists.

AgentNash
07-13-17, 19:38
I had some time free so I went to Artemis for a quicky.

Janna was there, looking wonderful then ever, but I wanted to try something new.

I choose vanity (DE), black, slim with natural big ones.

She started with the new CBJ rule but I didn't have much time so I accepted.

CBJ, 69, mish and I popped. 60 euro.

Will not repeat, vanilla sex I can get at home.

Note to myself: always take Janna when you have the chance, she is always in sync with my desires.

DrPoon
07-13-17, 21:00
So does the +50 also include CIM along with the BBBJ? Or is that yet another +50?

I believe this one aspect of what you wrote is being too optimistic and itself is not based in reality. We already have a real example in Bavaria where BBBJ service has been illegal for some time. What I found was that BBBJs in Bavaria were easily available. That service is not going to go away. You're right about that. But for the overwhelming majority of the providers I dealt with in Bavaria, they wanted 50 euros more to do BBBJs. This in in Bavaria, which is of course in Germany. So, what's to say that the exact same service delivery model for BBBJs won't develop all over the country?

The girls move around. And even if many don't, they meet other girls who have worked in Bavaria. They talk and share notes. So, many of them already know what was going down in Bavaria before BBBJs were made illegal nationwide. I think it's fair to say that BBBJ service is not going away for many of the points you made, but the impact of the new law on price remains to be seen. Charging 50 euros more for a BBBJ already existed in a significant part of Germany before July 1st. So why wouldn't that practice overtime spread all around the country? It might. It might not. We shall see.

One thing I don't recall is if the Bavarian law would have punished the girl as well as the client? If so, then the girls would have had some basis for charging more. They could get into legal trouble for doing BBBJs. But even then, the threat of prosecution wasn't so great to them that they refused to do BBBJs. They just saw an opportunity to make more money and seized upon that. Under the new nationwide ban, only the man is at risk of legal trouble. So, if girls all over the country want to start charging more now, they will be doing it just because they feel they can take advantage of us mongers in this way because of the new law. Simply put, they will charge more just because they can..

The Cane
07-14-17, 08:19
So does the +50 also include CIM along with the BBBJ? Or is that yet another +50?If you want CIM, then another 50 euro upcharge was not uncommon.

Mr Ho
07-14-17, 10:19
If you do encounter Lilia, you better take her quick and often! She told me that because of the new law requiring registration as a prostitute, she plans to drastically reduce her work in Germany, her country of birth and citizenship. She absolutely does not want to register as a tute as she believes that to be an invasion of her privacy, so she will seek to work mostly in neighboring countries without the registration requirement. Get it while it's hot my friends! People like to put Artemis down, but I've had some of my most amazing mongering experiences in Germany at Artemis. And Lilia was most definitely one of those! Will remember her for life!Where is she going? LOL.

Mr Ho
07-14-17, 10:21
Thanks for the report and just as expected. Many will use the new law just to earn some extra, and that's no problem for me, as I like you already go for the one hour sessions. Many local mongers are joyful to meet and talk too, others just trying to over drama.

This new law to scare of tourists from clubs, as they never liked them, one of the big reason is the disagreement of tipping policy local vs tourists.This I do not mind as long as if I extend session, there is BBBJ.

AgentNash
07-14-17, 11:05
I came to Artemis around 2 and had a massage by the pool by the masseur, really nice guy, I don't remember his name.

After some time relaxing by the pool outside I was ready for some action.

I took 1 hour session + extra with Seena (TUR) young, tall and kinky.

CBJ, 69, face sitting, mish, doggy style in front of the mirrors, good session over all, 170 E.

Repeat? No, it my second time with her, its time to move on.

By that time I was hungry so I decided to go out for some fine steak.

On the way out in the parking lot I saw a beautiful blond girl with a big luggage entering the site. Guess who that was. Lilia!

I know it will take some time until she will start her shift so I continue with my plan to eat something.

I come back around 9 and there she was standing in her usual spot, naked with her hair band.

I sat on the bar drinking a few beers observing her while trying to ignore the sharks.

After some time I want over to introduce myself and we chat for a while. We went upstairs and I immediately upgraded to 1 hour session to make her more relaxed.

Now, I'm a PSE guy but this session was the best GFE session I ever had in my life.

Kissing, stroking, tit fuck, a lot of eye contact, CBJ, 69, face sitting, mish and superb doggy in front of the mirrors.

We talked and laughed and it was a really great session. 120 E + nice tip.

Repeat? For sure. Hopefully today!

As I returned to my hotel laying in my bed I felt like a teenager after making out with the most beautiful girl in school.

The Cane
07-14-17, 18:02
Now, I'm a PSE guy but this session was the best GFE session I ever had in my life. Kissing, stroking, tit fuck, a lot of eye contact, CBJ, 69, face sitting, mish and superb doggy in front of the mirrors. We talked and laughed and it was a really great session. 120 E + nice tip. Repeat? For sure. Hopefully today! As I returned to my hotel laying in my bed I felt like a teenager after making out with the most beautiful girl in school.What? She gave you a CBJ? Did you ask for that, or did she just refuse to do BBBJ / CIM? That was one of the absolute best aspects of my sessions with her. To explode all in her lips and mouth! Tell me that she hasn't stopped doing BBBJ / CIM. Please! Even not for a premium tip? Mr. Ho, she mentioned The Netherlands and Switzerland to me when she was talking about working outside of Germany. I'm a PSE kind of guy too Agent Nash, but Lilia is definitely worth every last cent for the goods she delivers in her GFE style. But my sessions included BBBJ / CIM! I hope she hasn't stopped that because of the blasted new law!

ExpatLover
07-14-17, 21:32
What? She gave you a CBJ? Did you ask for that, or did she just refuse to do BBBJ / CIM? That was one of the absolute best aspects of my sessions with her. To explode all in her lips and mouth! Tell me that she hasn't stopped doing BBBJ / CIM. Please! Even not for a premium tip? Mr. Ho, she mentioned The Netherlands and Switzerland to me when she was talking about working outside of Germany. I'm a PSE kind of guy too Agent Nash, but Lilia is definitely worth every last cent for the goods she delivers in her GFE style. But my sessions included BBBJ / CIM! I hope she hasn't stopped that because of the blasted new law!The Cane: you are always a real poet, why do you need all those details?

Mr Ho
07-14-17, 22:24
I came to Artemis around 2 and had a massage by the pool by the masseur, really nice guy, I don't remember his name.

After some time relaxing by the pool outside I was ready for some action.

I took 1 hour session + extra with Seena (TUR) young, tall and kinky.

CBJ, 69, face sitting, mish, doggy style in front of the mirrors, good session over all, 170 E.

Repeat? No, it my second time with her, its time to move on.

By that time I was hungry so I decided to go out for some fine steak.

On the way out in the parking lot I saw a beautiful blond girl with a big luggage entering the site. Guess who that was. Lilia!

I know it will take some time until she will start her shift so I continue with my plan to eat something.

I come back around 9 and there she was standing in her usual spot, naked with her hair band.

I sat on the bar drinking a few beers observing her while trying to ignore the sharks..170 euro and not even BBBJ? What?

So CBJ is standard now in Artemis?

AgentNash
07-14-17, 22:40
What? She gave you a CBJ? Did you ask for that, or did she just refuse to do BBBJ / CIM? That was one of the absolute best aspects of my sessions with her. To explode all in her lips and mouth! Tell me that she hasn't stopped doing BBBJ / CIM. Please! Even not for a premium tip? Mr. Ho, she mentioned The Netherlands and Switzerland to me when she was talking about working outside of Germany. I'm a PSE kind of guy too Agent Nash, but Lilia is definitely worth every last cent for the goods she delivers in her GFE style. But my sessions included BBBJ / CIM! I hope she hasn't stopped that because of the blasted new law!Well, I didn't ask for BBBJ because I don't think she will break the law.

Anyway I did another session with her today and it was sublime, the girl is just amazing.

Kissing, CBJ, intense face sitting, cowgirl while her big tits in my face, mish, and ended up with doggy style.

But her secret is the eye contact while fucking her, I felt like I'm melting from the inside.

120 E + tip, will repeat again for sure.

Mr Ho
07-15-17, 02:18
What? She gave you a CBJ? Did you ask for that, or did she just refuse to do BBBJ / CIM? That was one of the absolute best aspects of my sessions with her. To explode all in her lips and mouth! Tell me that she hasn't stopped doing BBBJ / CIM. Please! Even not for a premium tip? Mr. Ho, she mentioned The Netherlands and Switzerland to me when she was talking about working outside of Germany. I'm a PSE kind of guy too Agent Nash, but Lilia is definitely worth every last cent for the goods she delivers in her GFE style. But my sessions included BBBJ / CIM! I hope she hasn't stopped that because of the blasted new law!Netherlands must be escort as clubs there are not good.

Switzerland must be Zurich.

If CBJ is common in Artemis, bye bye Artemis, you were good, you were good.

AgentNash
07-15-17, 07:17
Netherlands must be escort as clubs there are not good.

If CBJ is common in Artemis, bye bye Artemis, you were good, you were good.I'm not sure, one girl didn't want 50000 E fine, the 2nd one didn't want to loose her prostitute ID and the 3rd one didn't give a fuck about the rule.

So its too early to know what will be the standard in Artemis.

One thing is for sure, the girls are loosing a lot of money, CIM was the number 1 extra, 2nd one is GS and Anal 3rd.

AgentNash
07-15-17, 07:24
170 euro and not even BBBJ? What?

So CBJ is standard now in Artemis?170 E for one hour + extra play.

And yes, CBJ is the standard now, unless the girl knows you from previous sessions and does not mind to break the law.

But I have also heard that the new law will not stand because they don't have a way to enforce it.

DrPoon
07-15-17, 07:59
It can't be a GFE (girlfriend experience) if a CBJ is deployed. No girlfriend uses a condom for a BJ!

Netherlands must be escort as clubs there are not good.

If CBJ is common in Artemis, bye bye Artemis, you were good, you were good.

Mr Ho
07-16-17, 04:06
I'm not sure, one girl didn't want 50000 E fine, the 2nd one didn't want to loose her prostitute ID and the 3rd one didn't give a fuck about the rule.

So its too early to know what will be the standard in Artemis.

One thing is for sure, the girls are loosing a lot of money, CIM was the number 1 extra, 2nd one is GS and Anal 3rd.Well it is too much risk, so I stay away from Artemis now, I have been there now for 8 years, but now, time to say good bye. Berlin got one FKK only and if Artemis is not good, I am stuck, so not suited for mongering trip. Artemis was good club once upon a time. Now time to move on.

By the way, 50000 euro fine is on client, not on girls, so girls are toying with you. It is client who must pay fine not girls.

As for GF no condom thing, good point sir LOL LOL.

AgentNash
07-16-17, 06:31
After a great morning session, I went back to Artemis around 8.

First session, Sidney (DE) blond, thin, enhanced breasts with hard nipples. Good English, very nice girl.

Very good session 1 hour 120 E, will repeat.

After a few hours I wanted to get my last session although I know I can't come any more.

I choose 2 Moroccan girls for a threesome (no names sorry), they try to sell me lesbian show but I didn't buy it.

30 minutes of pointless fucking just to have nice visions in my mind for the next month.

Thanks for the help guys, will be back in Artemis mid October.

DarkNumber
07-16-17, 20:58

First session, Sidney (DE) blond, thin, enhanced breasts with hard nipples. Good English, very nice girl.

After a few hours I wanted to get my last session although I know I can't come any more.

I choose 2 Moroccan girls for a threesome (no names sorry), they try to sell me lesbian show but I didn't buy it.

30 minutes of pointless fucking just to have nice visions in my mind for the next month.

Thanks for the help guys, will be back in Artemis mid October.So did any of the girls deny BBBJ? If girls only suck with condom then bye bye Artemis, I'll take my money elsewhere.

Mr Ho
07-16-17, 22:27

Thanks for the help guys, will be back in Artemis mid October.BBBJ or CBJ?

PayForIt
07-17-17, 22:31
170 euro and not even BBBJ? What?

So CBJ is standard now in Artemis?No. CBJ is not standard now. Three sessions on Sunday night: new girl, Claudia, blonde Ro. Slim, see cups. Took up position at end of bar looking out towards the centre (not the alleyway behind the bar), 30 minutes only as she was a little reserved for me but BBBJ no attempt to upsell or anything else. Food, relaxed, second session Elena. Third time in a month so need to try to move forward but every time I see her face I fall for her and her skills are excellent along with her very nice natural dee cups which are a little saggy but she has great nipples. No attempt to upsell or mention of CBJ. Maybe it's because she knows me but I doubt it. Third session with Kirsty. Blonde, Ro, been with her several times in the past. Wears lingerie whether dessous tag or not but fine with me as she looks amazing in it. Similar appearance to Kerry Katona but with longer blonde hair. Always a little reluctant in the lounge but excellent in the room. 1 hour with her (as with Elena) and again no mention of CBJ except when we had finished and returned to the lounge and I bought her a drink (service had been exceptional) and we chatted. Got the impression that she had earned more than enough and in fact though it was only 1. 30 by the time I left I didn't see her on the floor after our session so I think she went home. I asked her about the new law. She said in the first few days, and still, some girls tried to upsell it and in fact a lot are saying they don't do it for 30 min sessions. Nothing to do with getting caught but just as an inducement to get guys to have a one hour session. I asked her if she would have insisted on CBJ if I had booked 30 minutes. She said no as I've sessioned with her many times in the past but she said with new guys / tourists (I am a tourist! She would start with CBJ and tell the guy when he was enjoying it that if he extends to 1 hour it is BBBJ. I told her I was surprised she would upsell. She didn't know the word but got the principle. She said she thinks in a month or so BBBJ will just be the norm as always. Already some guys are asking in the lounge about if the session with include it (bit like DFK) and are finding out who will and who won't. She said DFK used to be the norm but has slipped now and is not enforced so girls choose. And the same will happen with BBBJ. For guys who think it is critical they'll pick girls who do it and for those who don't they won't be bothered. The law prevents doing it not asking if a girl will do it. So is CBJ the norm? No. It was never going to be. The law is unenforceable. Read Bild. Every local authority have reported that they cannot enforce the law. That entering a room is not possible (breach of European Convention on Human Rights Article 8 privacy). So a prosecution could only take place if a girl was giving you BBBJ and took an image (also a breach of ECHR Art. 8) and a breach of confidentiality for which you could sue her. And why would she do that to a paying client? So chill. It's as you were. If a girl says only CBJ. Move on. Plenty will still do BBBJ. In a month's time it will be all.

Finally, asked about Lillia and told she wasn't working. I've never met her and given reports here would like to. Does she sit at the end of the bar where very tall Crissy stands (red glasses and sounds American)? Or on the side where blonde Celia (and friend Ruby though I haven't seen Celia for a bit) sits? Or has Lillia left now?

Mr Ho
07-18-17, 12:41
No. CBJ is not standard now. Three sessions on Sunday night: new girl, Claudia, blonde Ro. Slim, see cups. Took up position at end of bar looking out towards the centre (not the alleyway behind the bar), 30 minutes only as she was a little reserved for me but BBBJ no attempt to upsell or anything else. Food, relaxed, second session Elena. Third time in a month so need to try to move forward but every time I see her face I fall for her and her skills are excellent along with her very nice natural dee cups which are a little saggy but she has great nipples. No attempt to upsell or mention of CBJ. Maybe it's because she knows me but I doubt it. Third session with Kirsty. Blonde, Ro, been with her several times in the past. Wears lingerie whether dessous tag or not but fine with me as she looks amazing in it. Similar appearance to Kerry Katona but with longer blonde hair. Always a little reluctant in the lounge but excellent in the room. 1 hour with her (as with Elena) and again no mention of CBJ except when we had finished and returned to the lounge and I bought her a drink (service had been exceptional) and we chatted. Got the impression that she had earned more than enough and in fact though it was only 1. 30 by the time I left I didn't see her on the floor after our session so I think she went home. I asked her about the new law. She said in the first few days, and still, some girls tried to upsell it and in fact a lot are saying they don't do it for 30 min sessions. Nothing to do with getting caught but just as an inducement to get guys to have a one hour session. I asked her if she would have insisted on CBJ if I had booked 30 minutes. She said no as I've sessioned with her many times in the past but she said with new guys / tourists (I am a tourist! She would start with CBJ and tell the guy when he was enjoying it that if he extends to 1 hour it is BBBJ. I told her I was surprised she would upsell. She didn't know the word but got the principle.Thanks for reply man.

Hmmm. So one hour is including BBBJ, then that is fair enough.

Pharisaer
07-18-17, 16:59
Or has Lillia left now?You just missed her. Lilia was working Sunday night.

Slimpast
07-18-17, 19:53
Who provides the best PSE / is the kinkiest or most hardcore in Artemis right now?

Any tips on girls?

Slimpast
07-18-17, 19:55
BTW, I can recommend Virginia who was awesome when I was there a year ago but I have no idea if she is still there, anyone know?

DerpMan
07-19-17, 03:14
Hey all,

Newbie here heading to Berlin for the first time next week. I plan on spending a good chunk of time and money at FKK Artemis. Just wondering, do the ladies use the pool and gym? I've read that lingerie nights are really just bikini nights so I'm wondering if I can hang out with any ladies in the pool before taking them to a room.

Also, I'd like to have a session with a lady in public or at least semi public. Seems like the kino would be the best best. Would I be best off just hanging out in the kino until a lady approaches me in there?

Thanks.

Karat
07-19-17, 19:36
Hi DerpMan,

You can ask the ladies if they'll come with you into the whirlpool (which is outside). This is also not a problem at a Wednesday ("lingerie-day" Be aware that the time in the pool will be charged, usually like in the room (60 Euro / 30 minutes). Anyway, it's common to stay may be 20 minutes in the pool and then 30-40 minutes in the room.

Also just ask if they agree to have sex in the cinema. Many girls will do that, but some might be to shy.

Best,

Karat.

Massimo Potente
07-20-17, 00:31
If you practice safer sex the risk of catching HIV in a FKK club is close to zero.

HB.And even if you are "unsafe" as a man the risk is minimal. Not that I am condoning anything like that. Just saying.

Massimo Potente
07-20-17, 00:36
170 E for one hour + extra play.

And yes, CBJ is the standard now, unless the girl knows you from previous sessions and does not mind to break the law.

But I have also heard that the new law will not stand because they don't have a way to enforce it.It doesn't stand in Bayern which were the first to pass that law years ago AFAIK. I will probably be in Artemis in November and will find out.

DrPoon
07-20-17, 01:02
Actually for a hobbyist, a BBBJ with CIM is safer from from HIV as compared to protected analverkehr.

And even if you are "unsafe" as a man the risk is minimal. Not that I am condoning anything like that. Just saying.

Member #4722
07-20-17, 02:58
After a five day dry spell in Romania I was eager to get to Artemis Tuesday night. Blew 600 E between taxi, entrance and girls on the first night and had a great time.

Highlight was a 1 HR anal session with a Moldovan girl. I told her about this board as we were talking about the new law and she asked me not to use her name if I posted about her (she says she doesn't offer anal to everyone and has to like them) but I have been refused anal by so many girls because of my size but I was thrilled when she offered it. She said I had to be gentle and I told her I am not interested in that so she said "OK you kill my ass" and took it hard like a champ. Damage 220 E.

Of five girls I sessioned with four were law abiding citizens one was an outlaw if you get my drift.

When I booked this trip I didn't know about the new law and since CIM is my favorite it's a real disappointment. Especially since some of these girls are so good even with the condom on I found myself cursing these lawmakers under my breath. All these girls deepthroat and have learned how to please a guy.

I think the new law is already hurting the club and affecting business. Girls told me they can already tell there are less guys in the club. This has led to more girls hassling the customers and this is the most annoying thing for me about Artemis. Girls are getting desperate. I think the law is affecting the average looking girls the most. One girl told me that she has seen a big drop in business because BBBJ is her specialty. She has a customer who comes from Miami that gets a 3 HR BBBJ CIM session and he came in recently and had no idea about the law. I haven't made a big issue out of it but the girls are really pushing extras so if you say only half hour unless I get what I want that (might) work.

The really pretty girls seem to be doing fine. On my way out Tuesday I met Adele and wow she was cute. I went in tonight and waited for her but either she wasn't there or was booked the whole night. Within a few minutes of her only appearance in the lobby Tuesday she was already going off with another customer. Hoping to get some time with her on Thursday!

Had some really good sessions though and met one outlaw and got what I was looking for. Had a couple mediocre but even the mediocre were better than I get back in the States where mongering is a big fucking headache most of the time.

DerpMan
07-20-17, 07:02
...Highlight was a 1 HR anal session with a Moldovan girl. I told her about this board as we were talking about the new law and she asked me not to use her name if I posted about her (she says she doesn't offer anal to everyone and has to like them) but I have been refused anal by so many girls because of my size but I was thrilled when she offered it. She said I had to be gentle and I told her I am not interested in that so she said "OK you kill my ass" and took it hard like a champ. Damage 220 E...This is a great story. How hard is it to get anal at FKK Artemis when you're on the bigger side? I'm girthier than average and while it does wonders for my ego it often prevents me from doing anal. Would it be too obnoxious to bring it up before going into a room? I'm really looking forward to going to Artemis for the first time next week and I want to try as many things as I can while there.

I think I'll die a happy man if I could a get a threesome with anal and CIF during my visit.

Member #4722
07-22-17, 01:55
This is a great story. How hard is it to get anal at FKK Artemis when you're on the bigger side? I'm girthier than average and while it does wonders for my ego it often prevents me from doing anal. Would it be too obnoxious to bring it up before going into a room? I'm really looking forward to going to Artemis for the first time next week and I want to try as many things as I can while there.

I think I'll die a happy man if I could a get a threesome with anal and CIF during my visit.I don't think you will have a problem as I had two other ladies that offered it after they saw my size. And the girls are a bit more desperate with the new law in effect. Your whole life you are told having a big dick is a good thing but it can really be a curse for a monger.

Member #4722
07-22-17, 02:23
I don't know how some of you studs do it but after 5 girls in two days I was totally worn out.

BBBJ is a disgusting act and probably a sure way to get coodies but if I was into that sort of thing I may have got it Thursday night and may have had to extend session for 1 hour 30 to get off because junior was not cooperating. But if I was into that I might have really enjoyed a long slow deep suck with an intense CIM finish. But I would probably be afraid of the coodies.

Wanted to finish strong with three girls the last night but no 2 was rough and I knew it was pointless with Claudia from Poland. She wouldn't allow DATY and tried to get me off with a rough HJ and I had no feeling left in my member (probably didn't help she has a manly voice). I had an early flight back home so decided to call it a night.

Great vacation 21 girls in 22 days plus an erotik masaj. Can't wait to get back to Europe!

BigDaddyStr
07-22-17, 07:18
I will be in Berlin in August (9th) and I was planning to stop by and visit Artemis on a Wednesday.

Last time I was in Artemis was in December last year and I had a wonderful session.

Blond girl with huge tits, almost like Jenna and German. She said Jenna is her idol?

Anyone know who it might be and if she is still around?

Or anyone some tips? Or maybe meet and be my guide?

Thanks.

AgentNash
07-23-17, 10:34
I will be in Berlin in August (9th) and I was planning to stop by and visit Artemis on a Wednesday.

Last time I was in Artemis was in December last year and I had a wonderful session.

Blond girl with huge tits, almost like Jenna and German. She said Jenna is her idol?

Thanks.I didn't see anyone with tits like Janna when I was there 2 week ago.

Go for the real thing.

Antex
07-24-17, 07:05

Thanks.Jenna is back and why not go with her.

Her best asset are not her big boobs but her wonderful personality.

Antex.

Tresleches
07-25-17, 10:57

Thanks.Back has a full tattoo? She's there now. Heading back tonight. May have another session with her. Great personality. Really cute. There's another blonde there that kind of fits the description as well.

Member #4722
07-25-17, 18:17
Back has a full tattoo? She's there now. Heading back tonight. May have another session with her. Great personality. Really cute. There's another blonde there that kind of fits the description as well.I sessioned with a German girl Candy that fits this description. Thought the session was below average.

ExpatLover
07-25-17, 19:11
I sessioned with a German girl Candy that fits this description. Thought the session was below average.When a session is not at the expected level it is not only the responsibility of the girl, chemistry between people is key to get a great session.

BigDaddyStr
07-25-17, 19:48
I sessioned with a German girl Candy that fits this description. Thought the session was below average.Well that could be her.

Very cute and very good session, TOP5 there!

I hope she is still around in 2 weeks.

Pistons
07-25-17, 22:10
Is Aksena around at Artemis now?

Sedition
08-05-17, 12:35
Will be in Berlin just today for last day of Germany trip. Is Artemis worth going to? It sounds like it mainly has stunners but could have long waits and it's unclear if it's CBJ in general only now. Some friends I made here in Germany gave me advice not to go because it's very dirty and not good service (general service not girl service).

Sisu Boy
08-06-17, 05:59
Will be in Berlin just today for last day of Germany trip. Is Artemis worth going to? It sounds like it mainly has stunners but could have long waits and it's unclear if it's CBJ in general only now. Some friends I made here in Germany gave me advice not to go because it's very dirty and not good service (general service not girl service).I went there on Tuesday. Well, few girls and saunas unavailable for renovations. Romanian and Bulgarian (and many more girls) have now their vacations. Most shocking was that there were no stunners at all if I compare the view for example with Acapulco or Samya. I did some exercise in gym and ate a couple of beefs. Then I left to find something else. Which I also found. Berlin ist geil!

Anyway better luck to you because 80 euros for some sports, shower and food is a lot. Hope you can also search a little bit more those BJ variations in Artemis. Takes a while to get a clear picture of that.

BigDaddyStr
08-06-17, 06:02
So my business trip to Berlin is next week.

So any chance, as someone who is not that often at Artemis, to BJ the old way or its CBJ standard?

If CBJ is standard I would not visit Artemis and just save time and money and maybe visit Sharks on my way back to Stuttgart.

Traveller63
08-06-17, 11:18
Will be in Berlin just today for last day of Germany trip. Is Artemis worth going to? It sounds like it mainly has stunners but could have long waits and it's unclear if it's CBJ in general only now. Some friends I made here in Germany gave me advice not to go because it's very dirty and not good service (general service not girl service).Of course you should go. Its not dirty, its has many beautiful girls of all types, if the weather is nice then the outdoor area is great to chill in.

The CBJ thing? Who knows? Its the law in Germany, it depends on the girl I guess.

Pharisaer
08-06-17, 21:01
Save time and money and maybe visit Sharks on my way back to Stuttgart.Delete: "maybe". Save time and money and visit another place on your way back to Stuttgart.

Vccccc
08-11-17, 19:54
I am going to visit FKK Artemis on Saturday or / and Sunday next week and this will be my first visit of this club. I am looking for very slim (even skinny) girls with small tits, who are younger than 30. On the web site of the club they mention that there are 80-120 working girls every day. The question to the frequent visitors of this club: how many girls of my type may I expect to see during my visit?

PayForIt
08-11-17, 22:57
Heading over shortly. I've always enjoyed the club despite the grief it gets from the Hessen and NRW fans.
Can any seniors report on anything or any girl of note around presently?
Lillia present? Joanna? Kirsty? Celia? Ruby?

Is the law active (wasn't the last time I was present).