PDA

View Full Version : FKK Artemis - Berlin

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51

JoeZakary
06-15-21, 18:41
We know, mate! Your ideal FKK club is where you are the only customer and where the girls don't have pimps, have never worked in Dubai and are all fresh, beautiful and virgin.This is so spot on, I want to frame it and give it to him as a gift.

ExpatLover
06-15-21, 19:02
We know, mate! Your ideal FKK club is where you are the only customer and where the girls don't have pimps, have never worked in Dubai and are all fresh, beautiful and virgin.Not virgin I let you be the first one.

Sirioja
06-15-21, 19:46
We know, mate! Your ideal FKK club is where you are the only customer and where the girls don't have pimps, have never worked in Dubai and are all fresh, beautiful and virgin.Where is it?

Pistons
06-15-21, 21:20
Does it help if they only tell him they have no pimps, are beautiful, virgins and never worked in Dubai?

Rocky V
06-15-21, 22:58
Not virgin I let you be the first one.What an honour! LOL.

Mr Ho
06-16-21, 00:38
MrHo,

Get yourself vaccinated and fly over to Berlin for your 'humanitarian help'! LOL.

Great news about this reopening! The other big ones should not be far from their grand re-opening!Kennan is back! Well I hope there is no owner change!

Yeah, I will come once it is all green light and no mask thing is obligatory in FKK, I need to look at girls face to avoid gutted situation in room once she take off her mask LOL It is almost as you take girl to a room and find out she has a penis if she take off mask and she is ugly LOL! And I don't need take off your mask please and she says extra 50 euro LOL!

Mr Ho
06-16-21, 04:09
Artemis will be open Friday 18 June 21 for all those who have been tested or vaccinated and those who have recovered.I hope Artemis at least offer free test upon entry if they enforce customers to show negative test result!

Pistons
06-16-21, 07:01
Can also just get infected and recover in time. No problem. LOL.

Rocky V
06-16-21, 13:50
A small bump on the road to full re-opening. Artemis will now reopen on the 30 June.

JoeZakary
06-16-21, 18:49
A small bump on the road to full re-opening. Artemis will now reopen on the 30 June.It's not looking good for Hessen.

Mr Ho
06-17-21, 00:28
A small bump on the road to full re-opening. Artemis will now reopen on the 30 June.This is what I meant for flying monger ending up in hotel room with free WIFI, pc and his right hand LOL!

Good news for local, may not be wise for fly into travel as flying monger may turn into flying wanker LOL!

ExpatLover
06-17-21, 06:41
This is what I meant for flying monger ending up in hotel room with free WIFI, pc and his right hand LOL!

Good news for local, may not be wise for fly into travel as flying monger may turn into flying wanker LOL!We all know that mutants are around but I still believe that before end of September at the worst there will be no risk to book a flight to Europe but there is still a risk to get sick in closed places like FKK but some mongers follow the regulations even they are not strict enough other including me are more careful.

PinballMachine
06-17-21, 19:07
I give you my place, I don't like Artemis and will not visit a FKK before several months, too many desperate guys around I pass my turn.I agree here.

I will not visit until at least September, if still open.

Carpaccio18
06-17-21, 22:03
A small bump on the road to full re-opening. Artemis will now reopen on the 30 June.All of Germany look consistently improving and promising, so fingers croosed it will stay that way.

I had hoped to be able to drop into Artemis on an upcoming business trip through Berlin (and do a stopover) for some much needed mongering. But seems I won't be so lucky in June, so will have to reschedule my appointment with the girls in Artemis to the end of July on my next trip. Maybe the will manage to have a good lineup waiting by then.

Still can't wait.

Mr Ho
06-18-21, 00:06
We all know that mutants are around but I still believe that before end of September at the worst there will be no risk to book a flight to Europe but there is still a risk to get sick in closed places like FKK but some mongers follow the regulations even they are not strict enough other including me are more careful.They delay the opening of artemis I read though.

PinballMachine
06-22-21, 15:29
It's a pity they closed down Tegel.

Now it is a long ride on S-bahn to get from Brandenburg to Westkreuz.

Mr Ho
06-25-21, 04:04
We all know that mutants are around but I still believe that before end of September at the worst there will be no risk to book a flight to Europe but there is still a risk to get sick in closed places like FKK but some mongers follow the regulations even they are not strict enough other including me are more careful.I would say summer is safer than winter as winter tend to increase the risk of infection disease especially related to virus!

Blue Swede
06-26-21, 08:53

Now it is a long ride on S-bahn to get from Brandenburg to Westkreuz.I fully agree!

But, we did get 10 years of "bonus" time due to all delays of the BER opening.

Carpaccio18
06-26-21, 22:06
We all know that mutants are around but I still believe that before end of September at the worst there will be no risk to book a flight to Europe but there is still a risk to get sick in closed places like FKK but some mongers follow the regulations even they are not strict enough other including me are more careful.All people should be careful of course, but not let it flip into paranoia. There is risk in everything. But at current infection rates, the risk of getting covid and getting into a car accident in Berlin arent much different. A lot less if you're fully vaccinated. And if you are, then you have practically zero risk of getting sick if do get it even so.

The regulations reflect this and are proportionally measured. If not, then we should have banned smoking, driving, taking elevators, drinking alcohol, sailing, singing, fitness, rollercoasters etc etc etc.

Not a world you would live in.

ExpatLover
06-26-21, 22:40
All people should be careful of course, but not let it flip into paranoia. There is risk in everything. But at current infection rates, the risk of getting covid and getting into a car accident in Berlin arent much different. A lot less if you're fully vaccinated. And if you are, then you have practically zero risk of getting sick if do get it even so.

The regulations reflect this and are proportionally measured. If not, then we should have banned smoking, driving, taking elevators, drinking alcohol, sailing, singing, fitness, rollercoasters etc etc etc.

Not a world you would live in.What you say is true in normal life but not when you visit a FKK, there you cumulate many risks, no air renewal, close contact with people who don t care about their health and the covid or they will not be there.

HammerTime96
06-27-21, 09:32

Now it is a long ride on S-bahn to get from Brandenburg to Westkreuz.No, it's a pity the Green-Red Eco-Marxists closed down Tempelhof, where somebody could fly Brussels-Berlin or Zurich-Berlin and land almost in the middle of the city! LOL!

TeddyBears
06-27-21, 20:10
Had to google where the 'new' airport is located, just to find out that Schönefeld airport is a small part of the new Brandenburh airport. I can tell you it's about €45 with taxi for those of you who is interested! Have done that trip many times in the past!! LOL.

But for those of you who are more economic thinking than me, there are also train as an cheaper alternative transportation. Really hope this BS is over now so we can go back to normal again, FKK is something I really miss ans especially Artemis and Berlin.

HDN2015
06-30-21, 04:59
Back in the days, I could fly to Berlin through TXL in less than 2 hrs. Then when I had left Tegek, 30 min after I was in the Art.

I'm not sure I'll come back soon with the upgrade of the admission fees, and health issue due to the diversity of the others customers.

I prefer the "wait & see" policy.

HDN2015
06-30-21, 05:44
Anyway! Today is the the day for the reopening, I miss the German girls with big ass.

MRPleasures
07-02-21, 21:28
No reports?

I want to know everything!

What's new, what's the rules inside now?

Prices?

The girls?

New ones or same same like before?

ExpatLover
07-03-21, 04:31
Back in the days, I could fly to Berlin through TXL in less than 2 hrs. Then when I had left Tegek, 30 min after I was in the Art.

I'm not sure I'll come back soon with the upgrade of the admission fees, and health issue due to the diversity of the others customers.

I prefer the "wait & see" policy.It is a very good and clever decision to take in account the different info's around, balance the things and taking the best decision for you. Others just want the life from before comes back, they are not able to understand that the things have changed. Their life is controlled by their small dick, they just want to fuck prostitutes at any costs despite the health risks, they just ignore the reality or say the reality doesn't exist.

PumDiPum
07-03-21, 21:41
It is a very good and clever decision to take in account the different info's around, balance the things and taking the best decision for you. Others just want the life from before comes back, they are not able to understand that the things have changed. Their life is controlled by their small dick, they just want to fuck prostitutes at any costs despite the health risks, they just ignore the reality or say the reality doesn't exist.Life controlled by a dick, life controlled by a virus, the level of madness isn't so much different here. But the complete insane ones want to control a virus, want to control the citizens, are screaming for "protection" just to be safe, following motherfucking government instead of raging against them. How damaged a brain could be? Definitely too much pee in the pants from all the fear.

Germany:

11.500 active cases (all in all currently 0. 014% of the citizens).

3. 730.353 cases since they started to count. RKI said the dark figure could be three times higher, so easily 10 million "infections", but only 91.023 deaths. So the death rate is under one percent. The covid death were usually old, very old. Old people are dying sooner or later and this will never change, even if the complete insane ones don't want to accept.

Catching Corona and dying because of it is very difficult and this is the reality.

BTW, not everybody who goes to a club, is going there to fuck prostitutes. Some just hang around or only talk in a room.

Once I met a guy, Arabian gang member, fully tattooed, gold chains, he only went with his boys to the club to hide his homosexuality! Yeah really, what a fox. Same for Frank the cop. Married, two children but completely gay. He only went there with his Nazi cop colleagues to hide his thing for hairy male buttholes or to shower with them, can't remember exactly.

Working for a motherfucking corrupt government should be way more risky for the health, than clubbing a bit.

So don't forget to open the windows regularly while staying at home, fresh air and so, but keep wearing a mask, because you never know what is flying into your cell. And be very careful, the most accidents happen at home!

PumDiPum
07-03-21, 22:49
No reports?

Prices?

The girls?

New ones or same same like before?No report.

I know enough, some say too much.

Artemis have always something new, must be the consultant agency.

Should be like everywhere, access only for the "Gee's" ("Gaccinated" "Gecovered" and "Gested" Right now all the German clubs are forced to discriminate people. People who are not negative tested, vaccinated or officially recovered are treated like they are carrying a super deadly virus and want to murder someone else. Call the ambulance, for those who are making such rules and ignoring the real numbers.

70 euro for 30 minutes last autumn. Talk with Frank the Nazi cop about the service you can expect. 90 euro for the entry fee, plus all your data, just for the protection. If on offer, 10 euro for a Bier.

Girls? Over 18, age wise and in numbers. New old girls and old new girls with different hair color and / or cut. Just love them and save your hate for the motherfucking government, for everyone who is working in one way or another for the motherfucking government and for everyone who is supporting the motherfucking German, Berlin and World government.

Ramsiss
07-05-21, 14:32
No report.

Should be like everywhere, access only for the "Gee's" ("Gaccinated" "Gecovered" and "Gested" Right now all the German clubs are forced to discriminate people. People who are not negative tested, vaccinated or officially recovered are treated like they are carrying a super deadly virus and want to murder someone else. Call the ambulance, for those who are making such rules and ignoring the real numbers.

70 euro for 30 minutes last autumn. Talk with Frank the Nazi cop about the service you can expect. 90 euro for the entry fee, plus all your data, just for the protection. If on offer, 10 euro for a Bier.

Girls? Over 18, age wise and in numbers. New old girls and old new girls with different hair color and / or cut. Just love them and save your hate for the motherfucking government, for everyone who is working in one way or another for the motherfucking government and for everyone who is supporting the motherfucking German, Berlin and World government.Hi,

This doesn't answer the questions of MRPleasures. What does it means the G letter before all conditions "Gaccinated. " does it means only German people or what? I'll be in Berlin next Sunday and I will do a big report but it will be helpful if someone who really been there these last days could tell us some new. Regards!

Member #4733
07-05-21, 18:06
What does it means the G letter before all conditions "Gaccinated. " does it means only German people or what? The slogan in Germany right now is "Geimpft, Genesen oder Getestet" which means "Vaccinated, Recovered or Tested". Those are the three criteria to get into the country (fulfill one of them) and have access to all sorts of things. Because they all three start with a G (most past participles in German do! They are called the three "GS". Germany actually asks you to be fully vaccinated 15 days before entry. Also, you have to wear an FFP2 mask indoors, shops etc. Have fun.

Nooky Ninja
07-06-21, 14:45
This doesn't answer the questions of MRPleasures

Understatement of year.

it will be helpful if someone who really been there these last days could tell us some new. Regards! Locals report not many girls (30 or so), many more men's. July through mid Aug always quieter. Then of course we have added "Delta" fun.
Am retired but really doubt it is worth it right now-many local indies or private bordellos better value, more private, less risk. See ISG Berlin thread. Keep expectations low, go by afternoon in case too full at night, enjoy pool.

HDN2015
07-06-21, 20:43
Keep expectations low.I agree, furthermore I won't see the difference between a half hour sex of 60 VS 70.

I have the feeling the management is probably try to make a customer selection through the money level.

PumDiPum
07-08-21, 02:08
Here the questions again.

No reports?

Prices?

The girls?

New ones or same same like before?Here some parts of my response.

No report.

70 euro for 30 minutes last autumn. Talk with Frank the Nazi cop about the service you can expect. 90 euro for the entry fee, plus all your data, just for the protection. If on offer, 10 euro for a Bier...
Hi,

This doesn't answer the questions of MRPleasures. What does it means the G letter before all conditions "Gaccinated. " does it means only German people or what? I'll be in Berlin next Sunday and I will do a big report but it will be helpful if someone who really been there these last days could tell us some new. Regards!"This doesn't answer the questions of MRPleasures."

Understatement of year.

...Noodle Ninja again. Sei froh das Admin 3 sich regelmig fuer den Tier und Artenschutz einsetzen muss und deshalb die Wahrheit zensiert. See Berlin thread and now back in your tank!

I guess I was giving at least an answer for the price and in some kind of way for the girls question.

The slogan in Germany right now is "Geimpft, Genesen oder Getestet" which means "Vaccinated, Recovered or Tested". Those are the three criteria to get into the country (fulfill one of them) and have access to all sorts of things. Because they all three start with a G (most past participles in German do! They are called the three "GS". Germany actually asks you to be fully vaccinated 15 days before entry. Also, you have to wear an FFP2 mask indoors, shops etc. Have fun.Yeah. Dio was feeling me, a real "Gee" . Check him Ramsiss.

But I guess the FFP2 is since 2 or 3 days only mandatory in public transport. For shops is a ordinary "medical mask" enough at the moment. But changes are quick. Personally I recommend to discuss it with Coronapolice. Everybody should also be aware of 2 cops in one car who don't wear masks, they are violating their own rules! Because even vaccinated people still have to wear masks. Wired again.

Ramsiss
07-09-21, 16:44
"This doesn't answer the questions of MRPleasures."
I guess I was giving at least an answer for the price and in some kind of way for the girls question.
You are right Sorry PumpDiPump I didn't understand all you message before but now I understand the 3 Gees Thanks to the explanation of "NookyNinja " which in German like ed at end of the regular verbs in English.

The price you mentioned was for last year, how about this July 2021?

Next Sunday I will in Berlin and of course I will do a visit to Artemis and will post here my impression, hope positive.

Ramsiss
07-13-21, 19:40
No reports?

Prices?

The girls?

New ones or same same like before?Visited this Sunday.

A security man on the external door, smiling he checks for one of the 3 Gees. I had the -ve Test on my mobile and he lets me in without any problem after giving me a small module to write my name, surname and email, asked me to leave this module in the reception when I go out.

On the reception 90 for entrance + 1 for a FFP2 Mask to wear everywhere inside except when sitting, on bar or sauna.

Menu:

70 for standard 30 min.

20 for BBJ.

50 for CIM.

100 for GREEK.

Girls are same as before, some was new and good quality.

I was there from 1 PM to 3 AM, best time was until midnight because after that there ware a huge number of very young local guys came in group (Turkish and Arab young guy).

I was told that Saturday was also full of these local guy, luckily I've enjoyed 4 sessions with 4 girls this Sunday before midnight.

Globally I was satisfied and I'll back again soon always in Sunday or midweek, never to be there on Saturday.

DarkNumber
07-14-21, 09:34
Visited this Sunday.

A security man on the external door, smiling he checks for one of the 3 Gees. I had the -ve Test on my mobile and he lets me in without any problem after giving me a small module to write my name, surname and email, asked me to leave this module in the reception when I go out.

On the reception 90 for entrance + 1 for a FFP2 Mask to wear everywhere inside except when sitting, on bar or sauna.

Menu:

70 for standard 30 min.

20 for BBJ.

50 for CIM.

100 for GREEK.

Girls are same as before, some was new and good quality.

I was there from 1 PM to 3 AM, best time was until midnight because after that there ware a huge number of very young local guys came in group (Turkish and Arab young guy).

I was told that Saturday was also full of these local guy, luckily I've enjoyed 4 sessions with 4 girls this Sunday before midnight.

Globally I was satisfied and I'll back again soon always in Sunday or midweek, never to be there on Saturday.Can you give us some more information? How many girls would you say there were? Was the whole building with all amenities open? Which were some of the girls that you saw? Would you say Artemis looks like pre-covid now? Did you have to wear facemask during sex? Do the girls wear facemask?

Turgid
07-14-21, 15:44

20 for BBJ.....EUR20 for BBBJ? I hope this is not a trend.

The Cane
07-14-21, 16:05
Visited this Sunday.

Menu:

70 for standard 30 min.

20 for BBJ.

50 for CIM.

100 for GREEK.

Girls are same as before, some was new and good quality.I'm not pleased with this news. I'm not pleased with this pricing or the optics quality (same girls) at all! Only Lilia pleased me all the way around last time.

Ramsiss
07-14-21, 18:32
Can you give us some more information? How many girls would you say there were? Was the whole building with all amenities open? Which were some of the girls that you saw? Would you say Artemis looks like pre-covid now? Did you have to wear facemask during sex? Do the girls wear facemask?Normally I use my own "Girl-counter-Meter" to know if girls are to many with respect to men or vice versa. To test, I go to the cinema in the ground floor stay there for a while and if within 30 min I don't see any girl coming there to ask for sex I understand that this is the wrong day and there are a lot of men more than girls. If instead every 5 min you see a girl this means that girls are so many w. Are. T men.

In that day I have had a luck because in 10 min I saw a about 4 different girls coming to ask me to have sex and I say that I already done a few min ago.

The bar upstairs was full of girl, almost 1 girl to 1 men. But after midnight the the scenario changed with the attack of young local guys (Turkish-Arabic), I was in the sauna hall and suddenly it was full. But from 1 PM to midnight it was OK.

I dare say there were about 30 to 40 girls from different countries Rumanians, Greek, Rep-Check, sud America, German. 70% are old Artemis the rest are new and good quality.

The whole building with all amenities were open included the external swimming pool.

Artemis looks like pre-covid now exactly except for the Mask wearing which is mandatory only while moving or walking but when sitting on the swimming pool, in sauna, in bar or even in cinema you can remove. Of course also during sex is removed. I repeat only while moving between the amenities. For all Me, girls or Artemis employers.

To enjoy as before avoid being there Saturday or after midnight. Try to go early from 11 AM to enjoy the sauna, swimming pool and all girls for you without rush. Best day is Wednesday and Sunday.

Ramsiss
07-14-21, 19:11
I'm not pleased with this news. I'm not pleased with this pricing or the optics quality (same girls) at all! Only Lilia pleased me all the way around last time.Extra Prices are the same as pre-covid, the standard 30 min is 10 more.

Lilia, you mean the German girl from Hamburg? If so I agree she is the best and I was told she will be back next week.

HammerTime96
07-14-21, 21:35
Artemis looks like pre-covid now exactly except for the Mask wearing which is mandatory only while moving or walking but when sitting on the swimming pool, in sauna, in bar or even in cinema you can remove. Of course also during sex is removed. Hahaha, so during close bodily contact and physical activity you can remove the mask, but when walking around (spending a few seconds in close / er proximity to someone else) you need to wear a face rag? Hahaha. You can't fix stupid neo-communist rules! (Berlin is ruled by a Red-Red-Green coalition of SPD Socialists, former SED Party (DDR) members called Die Linke and Greens.

HDN2015
07-14-21, 21:40
Normally I use my own "Girl-counter-Meter" to know if girls are to many with respect to men or vice versa. To test, I go to the cinema in the ground floor stay there for a while and if within 30 min I don't see any girl coming there to ask for sex I understand that this is the wrong day and there are a lot of men more than girls. If instead every 5 min you see a girl this means that girls are so many w. Are. T men.

I dare say there were about 30 to 40 girls from different countries Rumanians, Greek, Rep-Check, sud America, German. 70% are old Artemis the .Facts.

I remember one night, I was reading a book in the ground bar, when I saw 2 German women who used to stay upstairs, came for asking sex. They told me it wasn't a good night at that moment.

I haven't met czckies or Greek girls in Art. That à good news.

Maybe next year I'll drop by to that place.

I really like the diversity of backgrounds. I hope there will be less Romies and more other types of European or African styles.

PumDiPum
07-15-21, 01:53
Visited this Sunday.

Menu:

70 for standard 30 min.

20 for BBJ.

50 for CIM.You're welcome Ramsi, nice report, thanks, I enjoyed reading. And I have a trolling nerd question: Is the BBJ included in the CIM or is the CIM price all in all in the end 70 euro extra (20 + 50) ?

I just want to know how many empty bottles I have to collect because my sparebook is empty, sometimes I also shoot from the far, contactless, you know.

Visited this Sunday.

I was told that Saturday was also full of these local guy..On another board I read some of them are "Teachers, doctors, personnel managers of large companies, agricultural professors, pilots, even a cruise captain".

But since it was Sunday, maybe also CharlieCab drivers who only pay 50 for entry.

These crews are very useful in every German club to turn a lot of dirty towels in cleaner towels.

And another question, because it is maybe the best in Artemis, do they still have the "four legend bandit" , the girls best friend?

PumDiPum
07-15-21, 02:36
Hahaha, so during close bodily contact and physical activity you can remove the mask, but when walking around (spending a few seconds in close / er proximity to someone else) you need to wear a face rag? Hahaha. You can't fix stupid neo-communist rules! (Berlin is ruled by a Red-Red-Green coalition of SPD Socialists, former SED Party (DDR) members called Die Linke and Greens.LOL, I also wondered how the girls suck cock with FFP2 in the face. But it's all about health in Germany. Corona rules keeping people alive in Sexclubs. Please do the vaccine! Show responsibility! Protect yourself and other people! Corona is not over, ask the vaccinated mongers!

Bavaria is ruled by CSU, their Clubs are completely closed. Bavarians call CSU president Markus "Soedolf" , a change of the name Adolf Hitler.

People in Germany should vote in upcoming autumn when they have nationwide elections definitely AFD, the Rights. AFD was the first political party in Germany who wanted to open the shisha bars, who wanted to have normal open boarders and who wanted that muslima don't have to wear a mask under the burka. They just don't said it!

There is no more traditional "left" and "right" in Germany when it comes to Corona. It is a system, fake democracy.

PinballMachine
07-15-21, 08:53
Visited this Sunday.

Menu:

70 for standard 30 min.

20 for BBJ.Thank you very much for reporting.

Regarding prices, this means there are 180 Euros for basic 30 min session with BBJ (90 for entrance and then 70 + 20 to the girl).

For the same amount you can get a nice escort to your home or to your hotel.

Mr Ho
07-16-21, 12:01
I'm not pleased with this news. I'm not pleased with this pricing or the optics quality (same girls) at all! Only Lilia pleased me all the way around last time.So Artemis used covid-19 as an excuse for raising price by 10 euro more on entrance and standard session LOL! It is 10 euro raise per 30 min, so one hour is 20 euro and so on LOL!

It might attract more young stunner girls to come though as where the money is, where the stunners goes, and Artemis now is the most expensive club in Germany! Maybe they also raised entry on girls too though as they pay to enter too! More than guys!

Ramsiss
07-19-21, 13:00
Regarding prices, this means there are 180 Euros for basic 30 min session with BBJ (90 for entrance and then 70 + 20 to the girl).
For the same amount you can get a nice escort to your home or to your hotel.Yes, but it worth the effort because you have all the amenities at your disposal including, Swimming pool, sauna, food and drinks all for free. Also you can select any girl you like between more than 30 girls while with escort you never know what you will get in Hotel. In Artemis I have normally a couple of girls I always have a long session one hour with all inclusive and GFE, the Greek girl gave me GFE with all the options for one hour 310 Euro (BBJ, CIM, GREEK, GFE. All) with an escort I never get this experience and normally they get paid at least 150 for 30 minutes.

Ramsiss
07-19-21, 13:09
Is the BBJ included in the CIM or is the CIM price all in all in the end 70 euro extra (20 + 50) ?

I just want to know how many empty bottles I have to collect because my sparebook is empty, sometimes I also shoot from the far, contactless, you know.

On another board I read some of them are "Teachers, doctors, personnel managers of large companies, agricultural professors, pilots, even a cruise captain".

But since it was Sunday, maybe also CharlieCab drivers who only pay 50 for entry.

These crews are very useful in every German club to turn a lot of dirty towels in cleaner towels.

And another question, because it is maybe the best in Artemis, do they still have the "four legend bandit" , the girls best friend?The standard is 70 Euro for 30 min if you want to do all covered.

If you want only BBJ so you pay 70 + 20, if you are very clever and you can do the CIM contactless shooting on the her face on hand or you can do BBJ then cover and continue with sex so this option is ok for you.

If you want CIM you must pay 70 + 20 for BBJ + 50 CIM.

If you want all you must pay 70 + 20 + 50 +100 .

Mr Ho
07-20-21, 06:27
The standard is 70 Euro for 30 min if you want to do all covered.

If you want only BBJ so you pay 70 + 20, if you are very clever and you can do the CIM contactless shooting on the her face on hand or you can do BBJ then cover and continue with sex so this option is ok for you.

If you want all you must pay 70 + 20 + 50 +100 .If the service is controlled like Globe Zurich, then I do not mind 10 euro raise for entrance and 30 min session, but be sure to raise service like globe Zurich!

Now everybody, when in Artemis, tell that to Kenna the owner LOL! If everyone tell him that and also to the manager, it may make some difference with the service level of girls in Artemis LOL!

Member #4733
07-20-21, 17:20
If the service is controlled like Globe Zurich, then I do not mind 10 euro raise for entrance and 30 min session, but be sure to raise service like globe Zurich!

Now everybody, when in Artemis, tell that to Kenna the owner LOL! If everyone tell him that and also to the manager, it may make some difference with the service level of girls in Artemis LOL!I have been to Artemis recently on a Thursday. Ramsiss story is quite alright. But after 9 years or so I do not think I will return anymore. The big catch in Artemis for me always was that there was at least one splendid session. Sometimes two. The last three or four times that has not been the case anymore. Actually it didn't go down after the raid a few years ago but after the new law. You can pay extra for BBBJ but service has gone down. More details on this last visit: fewer girls but average beauty has gone up. The Artemis vibe is not there as there are not enough girls to make your head spin. Girls ask for extras like they always do. Girls try to do minimal service like they always do. Some girls have superior skills, some not so much. What is new? The last few years I liked especially Samya better. That will be my next stop. Oh, and for her fans: Raissa is there. Session was OK.

Mr Ho
07-21-21, 10:43
I have been to Artemis recently on a Thursday. Ramsiss story is quite alright. But after 9 years or so I do not think I will return anymore. The big catch in Artemis for me always was that there was at least one splendid session. Sometimes two. The last three or four times that has not been the case anymore. Actually it didn't go down after the raid a few years ago but after the new law. You can pay extra for BBBJ but service has gone down. More details on this last visit: fewer girls but average beauty has gone up. The Artemis vibe is not there as there are not enough girls to make your head spin. Girls ask for extras like they always do. Girls try to do minimal service like they always do. Some girls have superior skills, some not so much. What is new? The last few years I liked especially Samya better. That will be my next stop. Oh, and for her fans: Raissa is there. Session was OK.I found Artemis in 2009 and I stopped going in around 2016 ish as line up quality went down, but I returned in 2019 September and the line up was pretty good then, and service was good. But I pay 150 euro for one hour, but with mild upsell, the session was good for me, but yeah I agree that is it is not what it used to be back in early 2010's for quality of line up, but Artemis has always been upsell club, though now it maybe out of control! In 2019,150 euro per one hour got me far though!

PinballMachine
07-22-21, 15:59
The standard is 70 Euro for 30 min if you want to do all covered.

If you want all you must pay 70 + 20 + 50 +100 .Only a fool pays 20 + 50 for BBJ and CIM.

If you pay 50 for CIM then of course BBJ is included.

Mr Ho
07-23-21, 00:35
Only a fool pays 20 + 50 for BBJ and CIM.

If you pay 50 for CIM then of course BBJ is included.I can hear Spanish girl and Italian girl saying with Romanian accent something like, baby for 50 euro, I blow you with condom and you take it off before you cum and cum in my mouth, but without putting your bare penis in my mouth LOL!

If so, get your self to the reception LOL!

DasBooty
08-01-21, 13:39
Arrived 4 pm. I was allowed to enter with a negative antigen test (27 h old) and didn't have to show any ID. I wasn't allowed to use the standard light-blue mask most people wear but instead I had to use a FP2 mask which was available for purchase at the counter for 1 Euro. Had to fill in a form with my contact details and later on hand it over when I leave.

There were about 15 girls and 20-25 guys. All girls were skinny, very few had fake boobs and none had big asses.

Had my eyes on two blondes sitting by the main bar who were chatting with each other. I initially wanted the girl with the medium fake boobs but after observing her for a few minutes her body language put me off. As soon as she left, I took her place and chatted with the other girl, Anja from Germany. Prettiest face of all the girls there. Not my type body wise (I like them thick waist down) but that face was a 9. Started with a nice sensual "GFE" BJ, then doggy and then back to BJ with a nice finale.

Headed to the outdoors pool area and relaxed for a while. No girls were there which I thought was weird but a girl later explained that the girls won't go to the outdoors area if it's not warm enough outside (it was 25 degrees Celsius outside, albeit a little windy). Two drunk older men who had a cabana and bottle service were trying to encourage all 10 guys by the pool to jump in for a sausage fest but only a few joined. They even managed to find a girl passing by and they threw her in the pool hahaha.

Left the outdoor circus and headed to the main bar. Noticed a new blondie with pouty lips that looked great. I called her over to my couch and chatted with her for a short while before taking her upstairs. Lydia from Romania. Those DSL's (dick sucking lips) were nice and soft but unfortunately, her crooked teeth on my dick was not super pleasant. Switched to doggy, her on top and then another nice finale. She reminded me of https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/bridgette-b.

Both girls provided great service with no upselling or complaining about putting your hands on the back of their head as they blow you.

Went to the pool downstairs, as I wanted some peace and quiet. Saw a black haired girl with tattoos on her big ass cheeks and was very tempted to do another session but I had to leave in 20 min so I cried internally for a few minutes and then left. As I left at 7 pm, I saw more girls arriving.

I could see myself returning but not arrive before 7 pm.

Miller75
08-08-21, 08:51
I was not sure of how this would be in Artemis, reading posts about upsell and fooled guys. Well. It helps to be experienced and don't be fooled into a room. I was there this week, I didn't count the girls or the men, but it was fairly quiet when I compare it to my other visits. I ended up with to great sessions, I belive because of just holding back and just don't go with a girl because she say "Hi" I didn't find any of the girls pushy at all, but I turned down a lot of girls because I didn't feel the chemistry at all. One of the girls I went with (me and names, can't remember) was the best experience I've ever had in any club. She was a little older, 37 she told me and was darked haired, natural boobs and a medium body. One of the few girls there with natural boobs.

As for pricing, I've paid 160 for an hour, BBBJ included. Going to Artemis is not cheap, but I prefer a FKK before a brothel any time, because you can use a lot of time to pick your girl, and don't just have five seconds to decide. I'm not sure if I prefer Sharks or Artemis, I've haven't been to Sharks in 2021 - but I think that the bar in Artemis is small, smokefull and dark. It's better downstairs, but no girls are there. Either way, I do hope the ease of travelling will return to 2019 level and the next trip will probably be longer south in Germany.

PinballMachine
08-15-21, 09:54
I was not sure of how this would be in Artemis, reading posts about upsell and fooled guys. Well. It helps to be experienced and don't be fooled into a room. I was there this week, I didn't count the girls or the men, but it was fairly quiet when I compare it to my other visits. I ended up with to great sessions, I belive because of just holding back and just don't go with a girl because she say "Hi" I didn't find any of the girls pushy at all, but I turned down a lot of girls because I didn't feel the chemistry at all. One of the girls I went with (me and names, can't remember) was the best experience I've ever had in any club. She was a little older, 37 she told me and was darked haired, natural boobs and a medium body. One of the few girls there with natural boobs.

As for pricing, I've paid 160 for an hour, BBBJ included. Going to Artemis is not cheap, but I prefer a FKK before a brothel any time, because you can use a lot of time to pick your girl, and don't just have five seconds to decide. I'm not sure if I prefer Sharks or Artemis, I've haven't been to Sharks in 2021 - but I think that the bar in Artemis is small, smokefull and dark. It's better downstairs, but no girls are there. Either way, I do hope the ease of travelling will return to 2019 level and the next trip will probably be longer south in Germany.Tanks for your report man!

What weekday were you there?

NegotiateHard
08-16-21, 14:40
Can anyone who has gone recently say if it's worth the trip? 90 E entry is very steep especially considering that people are not satisfied after entering.

DasBooty
08-18-21, 11:48
Can anyone who has gone recently say if it's worth the trip? 90 E entry is very steep especially considering that people are not satisfied after entering.If the purpose is to have sex then yes. Just make sure to go on a Friday / Saturday and no earlier than 7 pm.

NegotiateHard
08-18-21, 12:59
If the purpose is to have sex then yes. Just make sure to go on a Friday / Saturday and no earlier than 7 pm.How many girls total and how many German girls? I'm looking for a hot girl native of Deutschland to have a great time with this trip! Too many Romanians always. Need to mix it up sometime.

Mr Ho
08-18-21, 13:51
Can anyone who has gone recently say if it's worth the trip? 90 E entry is very steep especially considering that people are not satisfied after entering.They raised the entry to 90 euro? Is it for temporary or permanently?

Artemis should install globe strategy, higher price as it is now for higher guaranteed service like globe which Artemis is not!

DasBooty
08-19-21, 16:18
How many girls total and how many German girls? I'm looking for a hot girl native of Deutschland to have a great time with this trip! Too many Romanians always. Need to mix it up sometime.I went 3 weeks ago and managed to session with a smoking hot German girl who provided great service (see report below).

All nationalities can provide great service, you just have to pay for it or charm them.

DasBooty
08-19-21, 16:30
They raised the entry to 90 euro? Is it for temporary or permanently?

Artemis should install globe strategy, higher price as it is now for higher guaranteed service like globe which Artemis is not!Yes, I paid 90€.

HDN2015
08-21-21, 22:21
Artemis should install globe strategy, higher price as it is now for higher guaranteed service like globe which Artemis is not!During my first year in Art, the BBBJ was a standard and fully included within the half-hour package. Then the new rules came. I saw more upsells, women have started to refuse to go in a room for less than 1 hour.

Now with the new entry fees + the increase of the half an hour rate, I think I'll come only 4 times a year and spend more time in Barcelona. I'm not sure the service will be better.

Unfortunately newbies and curious guys will always feed Art and they will perceive the prices as normal.

Rambambinoz
08-22-21, 22:28
From the perspective of a UK tourist flying to Berlin for FKK.

Flights 140, private covid testing required by UK government 135 (3 tests), Artemis entry 90, taxi from new airport 50 = 415.

And that's before we include cost of pussy. For two of my 2019 Artemis visits, I couldn't find 1 lady I found attractive enough.

It's too much money for no guarantee of a good time. I'm starting to think that my 2020 visit was my last.

Mr Ho
08-22-21, 23:01
During my first year in Art, the BBBJ was a standard and fully included within the half-hour package. Then the new rules came. I saw more upsells, women have started to refuse to go in a room for less than 1 hour.

Now with the new entry fees + the increase of the half an hour rate, I think I'll come only 4 times a year and spend more time in Barcelona. I'm not sure the service will be better.

Unfortunately newbies and curious guys will always feed Art and they will perceive the prices as normal.Yes, I know, I have been in Artemis since 2009, but yeah price increase is annoying and I think Artemis with such price increase should implement same business model as Globe Zurich, more expensive, but the service is guaranteed, the problem with Artemis is that service is not guaranteed like in Globe zurich!

ExpatLover
08-23-21, 02:36

Flights 140, private covid testing required by UK government 135 (3 tests), Artemis entry 90, taxi from new airport 50 = 415.

And that's before we include cost of pussy. For two of my 2019 Artemis visits, I couldn't find 1 lady I found attractive enough

It's too much money for no guarantee of a good time. I'm starting to think that my 2020 visit was my last.Artemis is the only FKK in Berlin, no competition, mostly poor LU, high entry fee, many veteran girls with sili, Botox. A no go club for me even before the pandemic.

Sirioja
08-23-21, 06:33

And that's before we include cost of pussy. For two of my 2019 Artemis visits, I couldn't find 1 lady I found attractive enough.

It's too much money for no guarantee of a good time. I'm starting to think that my 2020 visit was my last.Can't you find WGs in UK? Read thread about.

DrPoon
08-23-21, 08:17

It's too much money for no guarantee of a good time. I'm starting to think that my 2020 visit was my last.People should just go to Germany and then refuse to get the return Covid test so that they will have to have unlimited residency in Germany and will not be able to be deported since their home country will disavow them since they are not tested for return.

PinballMachine
08-23-21, 08:40

It's too much money for no guarantee of a good time. I'm starting to think that my 2020 visit was my last.415 € just for travel costs (and entry fee) that's insane!

What about hotel costs?

If you are living in UK you have a fantastic selection of escort girls BTW, don't you agree?

DasBooty
08-23-21, 11:51

It's too much money for no guarantee of a good time. I'm starting to think that my 2020 visit was my last.Take an antigen test (I entered Artemis using one) and the subway and you should save about 140.

https://www.which.co.uk/news/2021/07/where-can-i-get-a-covid-19-pcr-or-antigen-private-test-to-go-on-holiday/

PinballMachine
08-23-21, 17:00
Is there disposable glasses for the drinks in the bar now considering covid? Otherwise they might be quite a super spreader!

Rambambinoz
08-24-21, 00:51
Can't you find WGs in UK? Read thread about.I've already sampled almost every girl in London with a good reputation. We used to get a few dozen great new independent polish / Czech ladies every year, but since brexit happened the pussy has dried up! There's 2 London based Czech ladies that have great reviews and I've yet to see, but they're not quite my type. I don't want to be catching them like Pokemon just for the sake of it.

Take an antigen test (I entered Artemis using one) and the subway and you should save about 140.
https://www.which.co.uk/news/2021/07/where-can-i-get-a-covid-19-pcr-or-antigen-private-test-to-go-on-holiday/Airlines need tests and the UK government require a PCR on return. Eurowings used to fly 80 return from Heathrow, but now it's just BA that I can fly with and their cheapest discounted tests are 40 each. Sbahn is twice the journey time now from BER airport since TXL closed, not sure I'll be able to do that at 5 am.

I used to be able to get away with 80+2+80+2=164 (flights / Sbahn / FKK entry). But now there's only BA flights, covid testing, new further away airport and FKK fee increases all at once. Oh and I almost forgot about the health insurance I now need because of brexit!

HDN2015
08-24-21, 05:46
Sbahn is twice the journey time now from BER airport since TXL closed, not sure I'll be able to do that at 5 am.
I used to be able to get away with 80+2+80+2=164 (flights / Sbahn / FKK entry).Back in the days, I booked all the cheap flights for Txl (80-100).

The the day I left my Apartment around 13.00, arrived at the airport at 14.00, passed the control 10 min later then boarded at 15.00 and took off at 15.30.

When I arrived just before 17.00 I had to jump in the txl and changed for the circular train. At 17.30 I was naked, and walked around the Art's lounge.

Sometimes I spent time in the sport room and after a nap I started to look for a session around 20.30 until 4. 30 am.

Back to TXL and got home before 9. 00.

When I said to some friends: "I was in Berlin last night" they never believed me.

I miss Art and the related rituals.

Yeah follow punters / mongers whatever others could said, it was my detox, antidepressants and help me to build up my confidence against the famous "NO" from conventional woman.

At the end of the days it became my laboratory.

Like I said earlier I will come back only 4 times a year (compare to 8 or 12 time a year) but I'm not really sure honestly.

Read your comments makes me realize an Era is completely over for me.

Anyway, I will report my next night in Art but it seems it will be in late 2022.

DasBooty
08-24-21, 06:37
Is there disposable glasses for the drinks in the bar now considering covid? Otherwise they might be quite a super spreader!Same glasses as before the pandemic. You can bring your own sterile glass!

PinballMachine
08-25-21, 13:14
Same glasses as before the pandemic. You can bring your own sterile glass!LOL.

Is there self-service getting a refill of drink?

DasBooty
08-25-21, 19:31
LOL.

Is there self-service getting a refill of drink?Yes, they have one of these outside by the pool area.

RandomWanderer
08-25-21, 20:29
Planning to hit Berlin, and Artemis, soon after a looong time and write some reports. Time is now when you are vaccinated.

Back in the days I remember you could smell weed in main bar and cinema very often. And I toked a bit myself on rare occasions.

How is this now a days? Can you safely smoke some weed somewhere without people going bananas?!

PumDiPum
08-26-21, 14:04
Is there disposable glasses for the drinks in the bar now considering covid? Otherwise they might be quite a super spreader!If I would be a so called sheep and scared not belonging to the herd, a vaccinated monger and if I would be brave enough to go to the most dangerous place in the world, a FKK Club, I would ask for a 'drinkhalm' or 'Strohhalm' (please use a translator). 'Strohhalm' helps you to drink your water very safely. But be aware, they are made out of plastic! People who are living not plastic free are not very welcome in super clean Germany. Heil and Cheers!

PumDiPum
08-26-21, 14:28
Planning to hit Berlin, and Artemis, soon after a looong time and write some reports. Time is now when you are vaccinated.

Back in the days I remember you could smell weed in main bar and cinema very often. And I toked a bit myself on rare occasions.

How is this now a days? Can you safely smoke some weed somewhere without people going bananas?!What? Are you crazy dude? German FKK Clubs are State Clubs now a days. Everything is regulated and totally controlled. Always keep "Frank the cop" in your mind. Smoking is also way too dangerous, imagine you are starting to cough. You could bring the German health care system the final collapse. Please show some solidarity! And how you would pass the blunt when it is all about infection protection? You want to get high all by yourself, you egotistical monster?

Please buy more Pfizer products! Highly recommend.

PinballMachine
08-26-21, 14:47
Even the handrail at the stairs as well as door handles is probably quite a habitat for corona virus. LOL.

Rambambinoz
08-26-21, 15:25

How is this now a days? Can you safely smoke some weed somewhere without people going bananas?!Just go outside. I prefer the spot on the side where the fire exit to the wellness areas is. There's a few tables and chairs there and hardly anyone walks past.

Mr Ho
09-01-21, 23:56
Yes, they have one of these outside by the pool area.Really? The last I went to Artemis was summer of 2019 in September, but I know there is one like that at outside pool, but indoor pool have just bar and I often had waiting time as the bartender went somewhere and I felt wrong to walk in and serve myself a drink, but they have self serving machine for drink now in down stairs indoor swimming pool? Or you talking about outdoor pool?

DasBooty
09-03-21, 06:53
Really? The last I went to Artemis was summer of 2019 in September, but I know there is one like that at outside pool, but indoor pool have just bar and I often had waiting time as the bartender went somewhere and I felt wrong to walk in and serve myself a drink, but they have self serving machine for drink now in down stairs indoor swimming pool? Or you talking about outdoor pool?Outdoor pool. Bar downstairs was closed for a few minutes once in a while. They put up a blue sign saying that the bartender would return soon but also that there is a self-service machine outside by the pool.

If you would attempt to bartend yourself a big turk would be all over you within minutes hahaha.

Buffoon
09-03-21, 12:28
Hey,

We are a group of friends arriving to Berlin for the first time as well as FKK Artemis in about 2 weeks, we will be staying in Berlin for 4 days. We would like to visit an FKK (also for the first time) and from my understanding FKK Artemis is the only brothel available in Berlin. Is it open and accepts customers that have received two vaccination shots, but 3 months ago? Also, how much do the girls charge for a 30 min or 1 h session?

Thanks in advance!

Buffoon
09-03-21, 12:33
Hey,

We are a group of friends arriving to Berlin for the first time as well as FKK Artemis in about 2 weeks, we will be staying in Berlin for 4 days. We would like to visit an FKK (also for the first time) and from my understanding FKK Artemis is the only brothel available in Berlin. Is it open and accepts customers that have received two vaccination shots, but 3 months ago? Also, how much do the girls charge for a 30 min or 1 h session?

Thanks in advance!

HDN2015
09-03-21, 13:50
Back in the days I remember you could smell weed in main bar and cinema very often. And I toked a bit myself on rare occasions.The first and last time I saw a guy smoked weed in a FKK, I got extracted straight from the place.

HDN2015
09-03-21, 19:26
Hey,
how much do the girls charge for a 30 min or 1 h session?
Thanks in advance!If you want a trend, I highly recommend you to read the older message.

Shanizum123
09-04-21, 01:44
Hello,

I am planning my visit in October, how is the lineup now?

VonderJohn
09-07-21, 12:12
Hey,

Thanks in advance!Hello,

If you are double vaccinated with a recognized vaccine (Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazenca), than yes you will be accepted. Just make sure you have a vaccine certificate or something to prove that you have been double vaccinated.

The standard price for 30 minutes is 60 Euros, but most girls would upsell to charge more (around 80 to 100 euros), otherwise a 60 euro would usually get you a very basic service that is quick (15 minutes) and often mechanical. So prepare to pay in that range (80 to 100 euros) for a proper experience.

I personally do not recommend the 1 hour session, because usually it ends up with you coming only once, and the session ending in 30 minutes if you cum twice.

VonderJohn
09-07-21, 12:17
Hey,

Thanks in advance!Also, I hope you are aware (and also tell your friends) that FKK Artemis is more than just a brothel for quick fucks. It is a men's wellness place. It a very spacious complex that includes places to swim, gym, have a massage, chill on the bar, watch porn movies, sleep, have lunch and dinner, and all for a flat fee (except the massage of course), while surrounded with beautiful naked women in near perfect bodies. People typically spend the whole day there, because a day spent there is a day well spent.

Rambambinoz
09-08-21, 01:11
Also, I hope you are aware (and also tell your friends) that FKK Artemis is more than just a brothel for quick fucks. It is a men's wellness place. It a very spacious complex that includes places to swim, gym, have a massage, chill on the bar, watch porn movies, sleep, have lunch and dinner, and all for a flat fee (except the massage of course), while surrounded with beautiful naked women in near perfect bodies. People typically spend the whole day there, because a day spent there is a day well spent.I can vouch for this. Usually I fly in and arrive before 1 pm and leave at 4 am (15 hours). No need for hotel. First flight out.

Aolini
09-10-21, 11:21
Paid my first post-coronian visit to an FKK last Friday. I haven't been for a while to Artemis, maybe since 2018 as I usually go to the Hessen area clubs, but alas my trip took me to Berlin.

Let me start by saying that I was never a big fan of Artemis, for a number of reasons, mainly because the "pick-up" area is small and dark.

Arrived at dusk.

Not particularly impressed with the LU, very poor compared to the Hessen clubs, but if you're lucky there are exceptions and you can get a more interesting service with less than the typical Romanian 100 in Sharks for example.

There were about 20 girls give or take, with 50% RO, 30% below average, 50% average and 20% above average looks.

1st session with Jordan, 26 yo, DE (claims), 1.65, silicone, pierced nipples, bellybutton, pussy.

Body: 10, Face: 9, Service: 7.

This girl oozes sex appeal and instantly made me want a room.

With her. GFE, French kiss not allowed, fingering not allowed, ass no. Paid 90/30 min (70 + 20 CIM).

Not a clock watcher, very friendly, I enjoyed even if she has a long list of "no".

2nd session Elise, 32 yo, TR, 1.70, dark skin.

Body: 7, Face: 8, Service: 8.

Excellent BJ, knows how to take positions, friendly. Something between GFE and PSE. Did not bother asking about extras as I just wanted a quick fuck. 70/30 min.

3rd session. Forgot the name. Skinny blond from RO with a small diamond tattoo on chest. 1.70, small tits.

Body: 8, Face: 7, Service: 7.

Vanilla fuck using a lot of hand to jerk me off. I chose her because I felt like it when I first saw her. Overall fun attitude. 70/30 min.

PinballMachine
09-10-21, 12:45
Do the girls have to be vaccinated to be able to work or is it enough with negative tests?

Christian G
09-10-21, 18:09
1st session with Jordan, 26 yo, DE (claims)
Paid 90/30 min (70 + 20 CIM).
20 euro for CIM? Impossible, CIM it has never been so cheap. You probably paid an extra 20 euros for the BBBJ instead of the CBJ. were the other 70 euro / 30min sessions with CBJ?

Aolini
09-10-21, 21:48
20 euro for CIM? Impossible, CIM it has never been so cheap. You probably paid an extra 20 euros for the BBBJ instead of the CBJ. were the other 70 euro / 30min sessions with CBJ?My mistake. Indeed 20€ was for BBBJ. The others were CBJ.

Mr Ho
09-11-21, 00:02
Paid my first post-coronian visit to an FKK last Friday. I haven't been for a while to Artemis, maybe since 2018 as I usually go to the Hessen area clubs, but alas my trip took me to Berlin.

Let me start by saying that I was never a big fan of Artemis, for a number of reasons, mainly because the "pick-up" area is small and dark.

Arrived at dusk.

Not particularly impressed with the LU, very poor compared to the Hessen clubs, but if you're lucky there are exceptions and you can get a more interesting service with less than the typical Romanian 100 in Sharks for example.

There were about 20 girls give or take, with 50% RO, 30% below average, 50% average and 20% above average looks.

1st session with Jordan, 26 yo, DE (claims), 1.65, silicone, pierced nipples, bellybutton, pussy..This Jordan girl you mention sound like Leyla, were piercing yellow gold? Dyed blonde hair, more beautiful version of Shakira the singer in her prime and have very nice natural tits?

For me there was DFK and all GFE, but I paid 150 euro, which is my price for one hour.

Aolini
09-11-21, 10:54
This Jordan girl you mention sound like Leyla, were piercing yellow gold? Dyed blonde hair, more beautiful version of Shakira the singer in her prime and have very nice natural tits?

For me there was DFK and all GFE, but I paid 150 euro, which is my price for one hour.No she was brunette actually, with crystal piercings. Silicone tits.

DasBooty
09-12-21, 09:40
Do the girls have to be vaccinated to be able to work or is it enough with negative tests?It is ok with a negative test.

DasBooty
09-12-21, 09:43

Arrived at dusk.

20 girls sounds like a very slow night. Did more girls arrive during the night?

Mr Ho
09-12-21, 12:40
No she was brunette actually, with crystal piercings. Silicone tits.Ah, OK. Then it is a different one then!

BreezyHome
09-12-21, 17:05
Also, I hope you are aware (and also tell your friends) that FKK Artemis is more than just a brothel for quick fucks. It is a men's wellness place. It a very spacious complex that includes places to swim, gym, have a massage, chill on the bar, watch porn movies, sleep, have lunch and dinner, and all for a flat fee (except the massage of course), while surrounded with beautiful naked women in near perfect bodies. People typically spend the whole day there, because a day spent there is a day well spent.If it wasn't for the no electronics rule I'd be able to mix swimming, sun, oral, with some work to make for a very satisfying day at the office LOL.

PinballMachine
09-13-21, 10:27

Arrived at dusk.

1st session with Jordan, 26 yo, DE (claims), 1.65, silicone, pierced nipples, bellybutton, pussy.

Body: 10, Face: 9, Service: 7.

This girl oozes sex appeal and instantly made me want a room.

With her. GFE, French kiss not allowed, fingering not allowed, ass no. Paid 90/30 min (70 + 20 CIM)..20 girls on a Friday?

And only 20% of them with looks above "average" that's 4 girls.

Mr Ho
09-17-21, 06:07
If it wasn't for the no electronics rule I'd be able to mix swimming, sun, oral, with some work to make for a very satisfying day at the office LOL.I have seen some mongers with Ipad downstairs where you enter the swimming pool and below the stairs there is sofa, a monger was doing his thing with his ipad. It is not allowed though!

Nooky Ninja
09-18-21, 08:38
As of Sat today 18 Sept Berlin Senat says bordellos must have 2 G policy -from Germans words (geimpft and genesen). You must show proof of vaccination within last 6 months, or proof of Covid recovery to get in. Daily Tests no longer accepted. Whether / how enforced-who knows. But A'rts will do this as it is so visible.

Just for record, Berlin Covid daily numbers like 10 times higher than in June, hospitalizations also up, all mostly young. Stabilizing at high levels - not as bad as peaks but way up since early summer.

Much data worldwide shows even vaccinated can spread and get Delta mutation in crowded, poor ventilated areas. Current high stabilization probably lull after summer holidays and mixing. Weather getting colder, etc. These data obviously drive tightening regulations. We will see what happens soon if erections stay as serviced after elections. Say only for people travel planning in Oct-Nov. Use brain. Risks, choices, prices from all reports suggest unfortunately not worth it.

Jiggijay
09-18-21, 10:46
Hi mongers,

Before covid around Jan 2020, I visited Artemis for the first time and spent a night with this one girl I think her name was Bella. She's skinny with A / B cups a few tattoos and about 1.65 m. She had the best lips and her BJ and French was amazing. I can't get her out to my head and I've gone back to Artemis several times looking for her and I can't find her. Does anyone know if she still works there or where she went?

She told me she was from Poland but grew up in Germany. Spoke both English and German. I can't get her out of my head!

Jiggijay
09-18-21, 11:04
Around Jan 2020 before covid became a pandemic, I visited Artemis for the first time and spent the night with a girl I think her name was bella, not 100 sure I was a bit foggy. She had a / be cups about 1. 65 m skinny and blond with a few tattoos, one of them on her neck. She was amazing. Such a good BJ with the softer lips and good drenching. I've gone back several times to artemis but I can't find her. Does anyone know if she still works there and if not where she is?

She told me she is polish but grew up in Berlin. Spoke English and German. God she was amazing. I can't get her out of my mind and I've been disappointed every time I go back to artemis.

MisterShy
09-18-21, 12:51
Just went today at the opening time (Saturday around 11:20 am). First experience with sex work so take it with a grain of salt I guess.

The location is easily reachable by public transport. They check for vaccination on entry. I had the Lucas app ready (with my double vaccination QR code scanned in it). You just need to hit the check in button, scan the venue's code and you're set. Artemis will be in the app history though but you can clear it. You MUST being a FFP2 mask in pretty much every room.

The entry itself costs 90 e. You go in, grab a bathrobe, towel and flip flops (you can also bring yours) and hit the common showers (I hope you're not shy being naked around men).

There were maybe 20 girls walking around naked at the bar. Most of them pretty hot I have to say. I really think everyone can find something for their taste.

A plump Romanian brunette called Nicki quickly pulled me aside. I was a bit nervous but she was very nice and understanding, and willing to help you discover, try different things and show you the ropes. Gave me a nice BBBJ (extra 20), great skills and eye contact, with CIM and swallow (20+50), sex in various positions (base price of 70). Total of 140 well spent as far as I'm concerned. I was her first client of the day apparently (one of the perks of coming early I guess).

Grabbed some food and coffee at the free buffet and reflected on the day's events while having a smoke in the yard. I explored the venue a bit, it's pretty nice.

I contemplated going for a second round but I was already down 230 e and called it a day.

Great first experience. I will probably come back someday now that I live in Berlin.

Mr Ho
09-18-21, 23:12
Just went today at the opening time (Saturday around 11:20 am). First experience with sex work so take it with a grain of salt I guess.

The location is easily reachable by public transport. They check for vaccination on entry. I had the Lucas app ready (with my double vaccination QR code scanned in it). You just need to hit the check in button, scan the venue's code and you're set. Artemis will be in the app history though but you can clear it. You MUST being a FFP2 mask in pretty much every room.

The entry itself costs 90 e. You go in, grab a bathrobe, towel and flip flops (you can also bring yours) and hit the common showers (I hope you're not shy being naked around men).

There were maybe 20 girls walking around naked at the bar. Most of them pretty hot I have to say. I really think everyone can find something for their taste.

A plump Romanian brunette called Nicki quickly pulled me aside. I was a bit nervous but she was very nice and understanding, and willing to help you discover, try different things and show you the ropes. Gave me a nice BBBJ (extra 20), great skills and eye contact, with CIM and swallow (20+50), sex in various positions (base price of 70). Total of 140 well spent as far as I'm concerned. I was her first client of the day apparently (one of the perks of coming early I guess).All the extra she charged you can be justified after new law in 2017, if there was DFK included and also DATY. CIM is 50 extra and swallow for extra 20 is not bad, but usually it is 100 euro per 30 min for GFE service with DFK and DATY and BBBJ, but without CIM and swallow as they are extra. 20 for swallow is not bad deal.

Mr Ho
09-18-21, 23:13
Around Jan 2020 before covid became a pandemic, I visited Artemis for the first time and spent the night with a girl I think her name was bella, not 100 sure I was a bit foggy. She had a / be cups about 1. 65 m skinny and blond with a few tattoos, one of them on her neck. She was amazing. Such a good BJ with the softer lips and good drenching. I've gone back several times to artemis but I can't find her. Does anyone know if she still works there and if not where she is?

She told me she is polish but grew up in Berlin. Spoke English and German. God she was amazing. I can't get her out of my mind and I've been disappointed every time I go back to artemis.I know the feeling buddy, I love it in FKK when we sometimes find girl who blow your mind for life in room with eternal amazing memories! But hey, there will be an another one! That is the beauty of FKK LOL! That I have many LOL!

PinballMachine
09-19-21, 10:19
As of Sat today 18 Sept Berlin Senat says bordellos must have 2 G policy -from Germans words (geimpft and genesen). You must show proof of vaccination within last 6 months, or proof of Covid recovery to get in. Daily Tests no longer accepted. Whether / how enforced-who knows. But A'rts will do this as it is so visible.

Just for record, Berlin Covid daily numbers like 10 times higher than in June, hospitalizations also up, all mostly young. Stabilizing at high levels - not as bad as peaks but way up since early summer.

Much data worldwide shows even vaccinated can spread and get Delta mutation in crowded, poor ventilated areas. Current high stabilization probably lull after summer holidays and mixing. Weather getting colder, etc. These data obviously drive tightening regulations. We will see what happens soon if erections stay as serviced after elections. Say only for people travel planning in Oct-Nov. Use brain. Risks, choices, prices from all reports suggest unfortunately not worth it.It still says, on Artemis website:

We are open for all those who have been tested or vaccinated and those who have recovered.

Your Artemis-Team.

TheCountLincs
09-20-21, 02:31

Much data worldwide shows even vaccinated can spread and get Delta mutation in crowded, poor ventilated areas. Current high stabilization probably lull after summer holidays and mixing. Weather getting colder, etc. These data obviously drive tightening regulations. We will see what happens soon if erections stay as serviced after elections. Say only for people travel planning in Oct-Nov. Use brain. Risks, choices, prices from all reports suggest unfortunately not worth it.I'm traveling from the UK to Berlin next Friday. I'm double vaccinated but we use the NHS Covid app which has a QR code, when you say that they check for proof of vaccination, is this an electronic check of the QR code? And can I use the NHS app or does it have to be some sort of German app? I also have a printed letter, would this also suffice?

Nooky Ninja
09-20-21, 12:50
It still says, on Artemis website: We are open for all those who have been tested or vaccinated and those who have recovered.
May take a while for website to catch up to regulations.

Meanwhile party in Münster last week, 350 people danced and sang in a badly ventilated room. 82 infected (none so far seriously). https://www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/gesundheit/coronavirus/corona-viele-infektionen-nach-2g-party-in-muenster-17543407.html You know our moto: never let facts get in the way of a good theory.

Mr Ho
09-20-21, 23:18
It still says, on Artemis website:

We are open for all those who have been tested or vaccinated and those who have recovered.

Your Artemis-Team.How about PCR test?

Ramsiss
09-21-21, 21:52
How about PCR test?From the web site:

"We are open for all those who have been tested or vaccinated and those who have recovered."

Who have been tested = PCR Test.

Mr Ho
09-22-21, 03:26
From the web site:

"We are open for all those who have been tested or vaccinated and those who have recovered."

Who have been tested = PCR Test.That is not too bad considering I hear it is easy to get free? Pcr test in Germany at drug store?

Blue Swede
09-22-21, 09:15
That is not too bad considering I hear it is easy to get free? Pcr test in Germany at drug store?According to new rules from a week ago, you have to be vaccinated to be allowed in. Artemis web site isn't updated for this.

https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/politik-gesellschaft/berliner-corona-politik-eine-rolle-rueckwaerts-zugunsten-der-kinder-li.183081

Sirioja
09-22-21, 09:32
According to new rules from a week ago, you have to be vaccinated to be allowed in. Artemis web site isn't updated for this.

https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/politik-gesellschaft/berliner-corona-politik-eine-rolle-rueckwaerts-zugunsten-der-kinder-li.183081If negative tested are not anymore allowed, at least they won't be anymore given by vaccinated who are positive.

VonderJohn
09-22-21, 14:34

Meanwhile party in Mnster last week, 350 people danced and sang in a badly ventilated room. 82 infected (none so far seriously). https://www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/gesundheit/coronavirus/corona-viele-infektionen-nach-2g-party-in-muenster-17543407.html You know our moto: never let facts get in the way of a good theory.I mean. Seriously. Even in pre-covid times, even if no virus ever existed, having an orgy of 350 people (I'm sure they didn't just sing and dance) with no proper ventilation is just plain stupid. Come on.

Rambambinoz
09-22-21, 20:24
I'm traveling from the UK to Berlin next Friday. I'm double vaccinated but we use the NHS Covid app which has a QR code, when you say that they check for proof of vaccination, is this an electronic check of the QR code? And can I use the NHS app or does it have to be some sort of German app? I also have a printed letter, would this also suffice?Let us know how you get on. I'm eager to go but don't know the testing rules for a day trip and it's too confusing reading either UK of German government websites.

Mr Ho
09-23-21, 10:22
According to new rules from a week ago, you have to be vaccinated to be allowed in. Artemis web site isn't updated for this.

https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/politik-gesellschaft/berliner-corona-politik-eine-rolle-rueckwaerts-zugunsten-der-kinder-li.183081This is bad news and it is one of the reason why I do not want to take a chance, book a flight etc to go to FKK as the rule might change before my travel date or even while I am in the airplane for 12 hours LOL!

I would accept PCR test, but I got to be vaccinated? That is bit too much.

PinballMachine
09-23-21, 16:48

Meanwhile party in Mnster last week, 350 people danced and sang in a badly ventilated room. 82 infected (none so far seriously). https://www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/gesundheit/coronavirus/corona-viele-infektionen-nach-2g-party-in-muenster-17543407.html You know our moto: never let facts get in the way of a good theory.Then translate this Ninja man (without using google) taken from Berlin. De.

"Sexuelle Dienstleistungen.

Prostitutionsgewerbe theürfen unter Einhaltung strenger Vorgaben öffnen. Sexuelle Dienstleistungen theürfen angeboten und in Anspruch genommen werden. Gesichtsnahe Praktiken sind I'm 3 G-Modell nicht gestattet. Kund: innen sind unter diesen Bedingungen dazu verpflichtet, vorab einen Termin zu vereinbaren und einen negativen Corona-Test, einen vollständigen Impfnachweis oder einen Genesenennachweis vorzulegen. Füare Kund: innen und Dienstleister: innen gilt zudem eine FFP2-Maskenpflicht.

Der Betrieb von Prosititutionsfahrzeugen sowie die Ausrichtung von Prostitutionsveranstaltungen ist ausschließlich unter 2 G-Bedingungen gestattet. ".

Seems to me prostitution is fine with 3 G rules as long as it is not "Prosititutionsfahrzeugen" or "Prostitutionsveranstaltungen" whatever the heck that is?

Blue Swede
09-23-21, 22:17
Then translate this Ninja man (without using google) taken from Berlin. De.

"Sexuelle Dienstleistungen.

Prostitutionsgewerbe therfen unter Einhaltung strenger Vorgaben ffnen. Sexuelle Dienstleistungen therfen angeboten und in Anspruch genommen werden. Gesichtsnahe Praktiken sind I'm 3 G-Modell nicht gestattet. Kund: innen sind unter diesen Bedingungen dazu verpflichtet, vorab einen Termin zu vereinbaren und einen negativen Corona-Test, einen vollstndigen Impfnachweis oder einen Genesenennachweis vorzulegen. Fare Kund: innen und Dienstleister: innen gilt zudem eine FFP2-Maskenpflicht.

Der Betrieb von Prosititutionsfahrzeugen sowie die Ausrichtung von Prostitutionsveranstaltungen ist ausschlielich unter 2 G-Bedingungen gestattet. ".

Seems to me prostitution is fine with 3 G rules as long as it is not "Prosititutionsfahrzeugen" or "Prostitutionsveranstaltungen" whatever the heck that is?I talked with a guy today. He had called Artemis and asked about this and they replied "no problem, we are under 3 G". So, it is for sure hard to understand the information.

Mr Ho
09-23-21, 23:22
I talked with a guy today. He had called Artemis and asked about this and they replied "no problem, we are under 3 G". So, it is for sure hard to understand the information.What is 3 G? Only 3 G I know is old mobile technology LOL!

Sirioja
09-24-21, 06:25
What is 3 G? Only 3 G I know is old mobile technology LOL!3 G is EU sanitary pass. PCR or antigen at Artemis? When Sharks, Oase and Finca are so flexible. Not at all for Mainhattan even antigen is OK.

Nooky Ninja
09-24-21, 08:12
Then translate this Ninja man (without using google) taken from Berlin. De. "Sexuelle Dienstleistungen.PM gracious as always. Ninja native Japanese speaker and Deutsch so so, and legal Deutsch even less. New Regs "clearly" say if 3 G, all in sex (giver and taker) must wear FFP2 mask during sex, no direct facial contact. If 2 G, mask not needed. Will be choice of establishment like all businesses in Berlin. Of course like change in BBBJ law, difficult (impossible?) to monitor and enforce. But free testing soon ending (Oct) and also Senat maybe laying legal foundation to tighten later. Art's for sure under monitoring since crazy raid in 2016. Cannot say if or when Berlin will impose 2 G on them (and all bordellos). But new regs legally in force since 18 Sept. Cannot say if / when Arts might change its policy.

Background is all Covid data curves (cases, hospitalizations, deaths) tracking like 2020 - higher after summer holidays, then down a little, who know where by end Oct with colder weather. Berlin numbers in late June were under 10 new cases per day. Now often 400-600/ day, mostly young unvaccinated. Anyway new regs are confusing. They are what they are. Think they are intended to send signal even if not so practical. Anyway moot point, Ninja gave up Arts long time ago. Risks, quality of choices, high cost - not worth it, esp compared to local indies.. Miss good old days but they are long gone.

Wish Piefke would comment on new regs.

Blue Swede
09-24-21, 08:47
What is 3 G? Only 3 G I know is old mobile technology LOL!As you probably guessed, it is not about cellphone data transfer. .

Better that me explaining something I don't fully understand, ask your friend, Google. .

Mr Ho
09-24-21, 11:40
As you probably guessed, it is not about cellphone data transfer. .

Better that me explaining something I don't fully understand, ask your friend, Google..I will not fully understand with google either, so I will look into it once I decide to travel to FKK land LOL Politicians messing things up even more with all these vaccine passports thing that is not united LOL.

Member #4733
09-24-21, 13:05
What is 3 G? Only 3 G I know is old mobile technology LOL!This is it.

The slogan in Germany right now is "Geimpft, Genesen oder Getestet" which means "Vaccinated, Recovered or Tested". Those are the three criteria to get into the country (fulfill one of them) and have access to all sorts of things. Because they all three start with a G (most past participles in German do! They are called the three "GS". Germany actually asks you to be fully vaccinated 15 days before entry. Also, you have to wear an FFP2 mask indoors, shops etc. Have fun.

Member #4733
09-24-21, 13:33
This is a site that translates easily into English and pretty up-to-date and complete.

https://www.swp.de/panorama/2g-regel-wo-gilt-corona-regel-in-deutschland-welche-bundeslaender-3g-einschraenkungen-ungeimpfte-bundesland-hamburg-bw-bayern-brandenburg-59278231.html

Der Betrieb von Prosititutionsfahrzeugen sowie die Ausrichtung von Prostitutionsveranstaltungen ist ausschlielich unter 2 G-Bedingungen gestattet. ".

Seems to me prostitution is fine with 3 G rules as long as it is not "Prosititutionsfahrzeugen" or "Prostitutionsveranstaltungen" whatever the heck that is?You can google that easily. In fact a "Prosititutionsfahrzeugen" is a camper and that kind of thing. Just google the German word and switch to Pictures.

"Prostitutionsveranstaltungen" are actually prostitution events. I used to get emails about these but haven't found much of them recently. Some hookers go from town to town and hire a barn or a flat or even rooms in the RLD. It might be for one day only or the weekend and so on. So actually is a form of prostitution like a circus coming to town. I once met a lady in the RLD who was part of such a circus. Pity for me as she was really good but gone the next day.

And a bit more about 2 G and 3 G. 2 G is better. It's a regulation that says: vaccinated (geimpft) or recovered (genesen) and no restrictions anymore. Testing (getestet) doesn't give you anything. It's a hot debate in Germany. But don't believe me and just translate the link to English and you know everything.

Sirioja
09-24-21, 18:44
PM gracious as always. Ninja native Japanese speaker and Deutsch so so, and legal Deutsch even less. New Regs "clearly" say if 3 G, all in sex (giver and taker) must wear FFP2 mask during sex, no direct facial contact. If 2 G, mask not needed. Will be choice of establishment like all businesses in Berlin. Of course like change in BBBJ law, difficult (impossible?) to monitor and enforce. But free testing soon ending (Oct) and also Senat maybe laying legal foundation to tighten later. Art's for sure under monitoring since crazy raid in 2016. Cannot say if or when Berlin will impose 2 G on them (and all bordellos). But new regs legally in force since 18 Sept. Cannot say if / when Arts might change its policy.

Background is all Covid data curves (cases, hospitalizations, deaths) tracking like 2020 - higher after summer holidays, then down a little, who know where by end Oct with colder weather. Berlin numbers in late June were under 10 new cases per day. Now often 400-600/ day, mostly young unvaccinated. Anyway new regs are confusing. They are what they are. Think they are intended to send signal even if not so practical. Anyway moot point, Ninja gave up Arts long time ago. Risks, quality of choices, high cost - not worth it, esp compared to local indies.. Miss good old days but they are long gone.

Wish Piefke would comment on new regs.Who can control if mask in room? If BBBJ or not? If kissing.

Mr Ho
09-24-21, 23:17
This is it.Tested is fair enough, but man, they can just say recover or tested instead of 3 g LOL!

Member #4733
09-25-21, 09:32
Who can control if mask in room? If BBBJ or not? If kissing.3 G is actually what I encountered in July. It's one of the big three and then you get in. Inside you still need to wear a mask when you walk around. Not when you sit down or in the room. 2 G skips the test to get in and allows all freedom to people that get inside. So no more masks at all. That is pretty much where Europe is heading: For the group of people that is vaccinated or recovered Corona is actually not that different from the Flu. Denmark in front seat but also Germany, Holland, Italy, Belgium etc are heading in that direction. Problem is of course the people that do not box in into this group. Huge debates around here. Liberties at risk as the authorities more or less make vaccination an obligation. Won't elaborate on that. Please read the link that I gave earlier. It translates well and it's rather complete.

Tested is fair enough, but man, they can just say recover or tested instead of 3 g LOL!It's a construct. Most of our constructs are taken from USA or Britain. So those are easy for you to understand. But Europe still is a continent on it's own with it's own languages etc. More important: read the article as policies are changing. It seems that 3 G is something of the past and will be followed by 2 G (no testing anymore, no vaccination or recovery and you are out).

Mr Ho
09-27-21, 03:09
3 G is actually what I encountered in July. It's one of the big three and then you get in. Inside you still need to wear a mask when you walk around. Not when you sit down or in the room. 2 G skips the test to get in and allows all freedom to people that get inside. So no more masks at all. That is pretty much where Europe is heading: For the group of people that is vaccinated or recovered Corona is actually not that different from the Flu. Denmark in front seat but also Germany, Holland, Italy, Belgium etc are heading in that direction. Problem is of course the people that do not box in into this group. Huge debates around here. Liberties at risk as the authorities more or less make vaccination an obligation. Won't elaborate on that. Please read the link that I gave earlier. It translates well and it's rather complete.

It's a construct. Most of our constructs are taken from USA or Britain. So those are easy for you to understand. But Europe still is a continent on it's own with it's own languages etc. More important: read the article as policies are changing. It seems that 3 G is something of the past and will be followed by 2 G (no testing anymore, no vaccination or recovery and you are out).I will wait till next year if things normalize because I do not see a point in going with this semi set up of the club due to covid with all these complications LOL!

Ramsiss
09-27-21, 18:46
I will wait till next year if things normalize because I do not see a point in going with this semi set up of the club due to covid with all these complications LOL!Actually now there is no any G.

I was there yesterday and they do the test for free at the door entrance and in a few minutes they let you in.

The stuff is very nice and great welcome, but the girls quality is zero.

I arrived at 1 pm and there were a couple of Romanian old girls that I know since more than 3 years ago and never have a session with them. They are missiles.

Till 6 pm there were about 20 girls and 40 men's. Non One of these girls with acceptable face or body, quality is almost zero.

Later I saw 4 German girl good quality but they stay on the bar entrance playing with the unic video game there and they don't even look for men's, they choose with whom to go with, in 3 hours I saw them always there.

The rest of girls was really ugly all are from Romania, Hungary, Macedonia or Russia.

I could not find the girls I always met, lily from Hamburg, or Lucy from greec or Carla from Spain. Nothing.

This will be my last time to go there.

Sorry for Artemis but they must change girls, price is high and ok because amenities are excellent. But for sex it doesn't worth to go back there.

Maybe I hadn't luck but this is my second time in 2 months. Same girls. Same bad quality.

Bye bye Artemis.

Ramsiss
09-27-21, 19:13
I will wait till next year if things normalize because I do not see a point in going with this semi set up of the club due to covid with all these complications LOL!No need for any G, now they do for you the test at the door entrance for free and in a few minutes they let you in.

I was there this Friday 25 Sept, I was very disappointed from the girls quality there, 95% are Romanians and they are ugly face&body and missiles I know almost all of them I never been with any.

There were about 20 girls and 50 men, very bad situation and I saw only 4 German girls with a nice quality face and body but they stay all the time playing on the video game at the bar entrance, for about 3 hours they didn't move from there and they don't even look at you. I think they choose their clients.

At the end I decided to leave without having any session, I just enjoyed the sauna and swimming pool.

Artemis must change these girls, they are old medium age (30-40) and ugly, they approfit only from the tourist or with the newbies. This is not Artemis that I always knew and I always admire for the girls quality and services, but that was before the COVID Pandemic. Now its over.

Sorry for the staff because they do there best to make us happy and enjoy, but they must take a decision and change all these ugly missiles. If you decide to go there for first time please change direction.

Regards.

SanPedro
09-28-21, 01:47
I was in Artemis on Friday, Sept 25 too. My impression was completely different. I agree that most girls are Romanians but that's it. All the rest is not true. Girls are in all the age range from 21 to 35. Many women with very nice bodies, although many of them with silicone tits. I had 3 sessions and have no complaints. The prices are high but this is not new. The minimum is 70 euros and for that you get the basic repertoire. Some of them suck very well, some others are very beautiful. If you want sucking without you have to add 20. I noticed that the service overall is better if you ask for extras, meaning that you don't get only the specific extra service but also the whole attitude is better. For the basic you get a reasonable good service. From those I picked I recommend specially Nina, a beautiful Jamaican with a great ass, like only black girts have. Her tits are small but the nipples are incredibly prominent. Her face is very exotic and sexy. Go by your gut feeling, don't take those that are very pushy ot that are not nice when you speak with them. The proportion women men was not 20:40. Most of the time it was quite equal. I went a couple of times in the deep COVID times, and I must say that the scenario becomes better from time to time.

Mr Ho
09-28-21, 05:32
No need for any G, now they do for you the test at the door entrance for free and in a few minutes they let you in.

I was there this Friday 25 Sept, I was very disappointed from the girls quality there, 95% are Romanians and they are ugly face&body and missiles I know almost all of them I never been with any.

There were about 20 girls and 50 men, very bad situation and I saw only 4 German girls with a nice quality face and body but they stay all the time playing on the video game at the bar entrance, for about 3 hours they didn't move from there and they don't even look at you. I think they choose their clients.

At the end I decided to leave without having any session, I just enjoyed the sauna and swimming pool.

Artemis must change these girls, they are old medium age (30-40) and ugly, they approfit only from the tourist or with the newbies. This is not Artemis that I always knew and I always admire for the girls quality and services, but that was before the COVID Pandemic. Now its over..Yeah Artemis should get more younger stunner beauties like they used to have back in early 2010's! The test at the door is fair and square and better. I wait till the pandemic is over and all girls are back in the game!

TheCountLincs
09-28-21, 19:54
I was also there on Friday 24th. First time since Oct 2019 - and it's sad to see how it's changed. For a weekend, it was super quiet. I've been during the week many times before and it was busier then. Almost no attractive girls IMO. I know it's subjective, but still. I sessioned a Thai girl (I'm terrible with names) as I recognize her from 2 years ago. An average experience. No DATY for some reason; no CIF but I did CIM for extra 20. She didn't seem to like me pulling out to avoid a early finish, which annoyed me a bit.

Have the lights been turned down everywhere?? She sat over my face while I jerked off for a bit but couldn't really see a damn thing. Both porno kinks seemed to be darker as well. The food is never the main draw but it was particularly bland this time.

I get masking. I understand the reasoning but I saw one dude banging aforementioned Thai girl in the Kino, with a mask on? I was barked at by the 'guardians' of the lounge by the games machine for not wearing a mask, a few times. All in all, a woeful experience and especially galling now it's 90 to get in. I won't be returning any time soon.

On a side note, I usually session a right little firecracker from Spain called (I think) Allesandro? Very petite; lovely little pert tits with curly hair. She wasn't there which is a shame; I'd go back just for her!

Ramsiss
09-29-21, 10:43
a beautiful Jamaican with a great ass, like only black girts have. Her tits are small but the nipples are incredibly prominent. Her face is very exotic and sexy..I've had a little conversation with that Jamaican with curly hairs but saying she is beautiful is a little bit exaggerating but this relative because everyone has his own standard for beauty and of course not for me, if they was beautiful for you then congratulation that you have enjoyed your 3 sessions but for me Artemis is dying for mongers like us and still alive thanks to the tourists and for young people who are satisfied from this standard of beauty.

Rambambinoz
09-30-21, 23:42
On a side note, I usually session a right little firecracker from Spain called (I think) Allesandro? Very petite; lovely little pert tits with curly hair. She wasn't there which is a shame; I'd go back just for her!Alejandra. She enthusiastically gave me French kissing and BBBJ for €60 standard fee. Probably the best service I've had there compared with 30 other girls over 2 years. Wish I had discovered this place 10 years ago.

Gimse
10-01-21, 22:26
I went today to Artemis. My first time. Probably picked the wrong day.

It was their 16th birthday.

There was literally hundreds of men. Ratio girls to men probably 1:10. I kid you not.

Most of the girls were not particular interesting. But I was in the mood. So over a three hour period I asked 6 girls if we could have some fun.

All 6 said no.

It was very clear that they were more interested in celebrating than working.

But if the girls in a brothel do not wish to work, why the hell are they then there?

Happy birthday Artemis.

I wasted three hours and 90 EUR.

I shall not be back.

Sirioja
10-02-21, 07:12

There was literally hundreds of men. Ratio girls to men probably 1:10. I kid you not.

Most of the girls were not particular interesting. But I was in the mood. So over a three hour period I asked 6 girls if we could have some fun.

All 6 said no.

But if the girls in a brothel do not wish to work, why the hell are they then there?

Happy birthday Artemis.

I shall not be back.I never been to Artemis and I won t rush, I will more go for Berlin when I will find time. But from my FKK experience, when You don t know some girls, party are to avoid except for foods and gay. Usually more expensive and lower quality for girls. Exception was World Christmas party when World was on top.

Jiggijay
10-02-21, 09:00
Was also there yesterday. Literally 100 dudes and 20 working girls. It was a disaster. There was about an hour and half of celebrations at one point and all the good looking girls were busy doing stupid shit while you were left only to choose from the old one looking for BJs in the kino or others that normally wouldn't get any action. Artemis has rapidly gone down hill. I had a few sessions one was okay, another gave me attitude for not cumming fast enough. My first experience at Artemis was about 3 years ago and it was unforgettable. Every visit after covid has been a literal waste of time and pocket burner.

Are there better FKK clubs out there? If so where. Thanks.

Member #4733
10-02-21, 09:29

All 6 said no.

Happy birthday Artemis.

I shall not be back.I'm almost sorry for you. This happens every now and then in Artemis. So far, I could resolve things by waiting a bit and asking another girl. You did the same and still no opening. I wonder what would have happened if you had stayed longer. It should be over by about 10 pm. So, when did you leave?

Gimse
10-03-21, 06:15
I'm almost sorry for you. This happens every now and then in Artemis. So far, I could resolve things by waiting a bit and asking another girl. You did the same and still no opening. I wonder what would have happened if you had stayed longer. It should be over by about 10 pm. So, when did you leave?I did leave about. 22:15. And the girls I asked all said perhaps later. So, you are probably right, I should have stayed. Or picked another day! I will give Artemis another chance when I am in Berlin next.

BartSimpsons
10-23-21, 15:37
Hello,

I would like to ask you some questions about Artemis.

I am planning to visit it on Wednesday 22nd of December as I will be in Berlin on this day. I visit such places not so often, being to couple brothels only but not like this one.

Is there any specific things that I should know?

I heard that on Wednesdays girls walk dressed on?

In general, Wednesday is a good day to go, not to crowded, enough girls?

And what about money payment, if I walk only with a towel or bathrobe I should carry cash with me all the time?

Thanks.

Sirioja
10-23-21, 20:02
Hello,

I am planning to visit it on Wednesday 22nd of December as I will be in Berlin on this day. I visit such places not so often, being to couple brothels only but not like this one.

And what about money payment, if I walk only with a towel or bathrobe I should carry cash with me all the time?

Thanks.Cash in locker. Don't say you are newbie and pay after room. You go to get in your locker and girl come with you. Enjoy your Christmas present. Wish for ski for mine.

Member #4733
10-24-21, 13:04

And what about money payment, if I walk only with a towel or bathrobe I should carry cash with me all the time?The FKK concept is totally different from a brothel. Just read half a year pre-covid and you will know enough. Next to that: in pre-covid years the girls went on holiday with Christmas. Found out myself once. Many complaints about that can be found. I don't go there after 20 December. But if you want to go there when things are quiet, your timing couldn't be better. And just this reminder: of course Covid could turn this upside down too. Waiting for your report.

BartSimpsons
10-25-21, 12:40
The FKK concept is totally different from a brothel. Just read half a year pre-covid and you will know enough. Next to that: in pre-covid years the girls went on holiday with Christmas. Found out myself once. Many complaints about that can be found. I don't go there after 20 December. But if you want to go there when things are quiet, your timing couldn't be better. And just this reminder: of course Covid could turn this upside down too. Waiting for your report.So, you do not recommend going on the 22nd of December as there can be not enough girls?

Tintin1
10-26-21, 17:50
So, you do not recommend going on the 22nd of December as there can be not enough girls?My "guess" is no one is going to be able to predict this year. The clubs have been closed so long that a lot of girls will need the cash and may stay. Then of course if the guys don't show as the days leading up to Christmas, the girls will start to depart by train. It will be like betting on the two top teams in any sport. You can be as right as the next guy and "just as wrong". If you want to be a bit more certain, you could try an area closer to Frankfurt where the number of clubs gives you a better chance of choice (s).

If you can delay the travel ticket long enough the girls might start talking about their plans by end of November and we'll see more posts in the forums.

HDN2015
10-28-21, 18:24
I thought I would come back quick in the Art. Unfortunately, the new airport is located very far from the place and based on what I read here the lineup is far from its bestest. The last time I came it was Q4 2019 I had one session and a black dark skin lady refused to go in the Zimmer with me. Wait and see. For sure, I couldn't spent 2 night per month like before.

You are my indicators, guys: I'll come back when this thread will be more active.

VonderJohn
10-29-21, 22:25
I thought I would come back quick in the Art. Unfortunately, the new airport is located very far from the place and based on what I read here the lineup is far from its bestest. The last time I came it was Q4 2019 I had one session and a black dark skin lady refused to go in the Zimmer with me. Wait and see. For sure, I couldn't spent 2 night per month like before.

You are my indicators, guys: I'll come back when this thread will be more active.In my view nothing will be clarified and no line up will be up to standard before Q1 2022.

Christmas isn't for good line ups. The girls go to their families / vacation and those who stay spend time dancing to Turkish songs.

Member #4733
10-30-21, 11:23
So, you do not recommend going on the 22nd of December as there can be not enough girls?I cannot recommend nor predict. I can only talk about probabilities and you have to make a decision for your own. Here's some 'facts' that you can base your decision on. Girls that can afford to go home with Christmas actually do so. So the better girls will be gone home. Their timing usually is to be home just before Christmas. So December 22 is too close to Christmas. Now, with Covid the situation is a bit different. Fewer girls, fewer beauties. But still, the girls that earn well enough will be heading home by Christmas. But if you want to visit Artemis when it's more quiet, then December 22 is not a bad day. If you want to feel the Artemis vibe like it was there pre-Covid then you might just wait till Summer 2022 and look for a Messe (exhibition) day. The first month of the year usually is quiet too as especially the girls in Artemis have a habit of overstaying their Christmas holiday, only returning in February or March even. But that too could be a bit different with Covid now but then still the better earning girls will be more likely to overstay their holiday.

But as I remember, you wanted to go on a Wednesday as things will be more quiet. So no problem. It will be quiet. From this you should be able to draw your own conclusion. Just remember that this applies to all venues. Perhaps not for Amsterdam RLD as girls simply like that city a lot and stay put.

You are my indicators, guys: I'll come back when this thread will be more active.The new airport is just a few train stops more than the former East-Berlin airport Schnefeld. Not too bad. Tegel is gone. So is Tempelhof for a long time now. Airports tend to move away from city centers. My personal opinion is that Artemis will be back in business again around May-June 2022.

BackpackBrian
10-31-21, 05:46
Hello,

Thanks.I believe Wednesday is lingerie day, so if you want to see the girl in lingerie and not naked then go Wednesday.

Crowed on Wed, it depends, December 22 will not be crowded with guys. Girls, that is speculative.

Always pay after you finish, walk back to the lock boxes in the lobby and get your money from there and hand the money to the girl. I haven't been to Artemis in 4 years. I heard the price for basic service went up from 60 Euro to 70 Euro, but you can get clarification from others in this forum. Just remember to always negotiate for anything above and beyond basic service (BJ and sex) before you go to the room. I always try and negotiate for BBBJ with that basic service as I'm used to the FKK world before the law passed in 2017. Many girls, not all, but many will still give BBBJ for the basic rate. But I'm sure it depends on the guy and if they like you or not.

AgentNash
10-31-21, 12:45
Hi,

Does anybody knows if Hungarian MILF Jolene / Evelyn / Rubi is still around?

TIA.

Buffoon
11-05-21, 13:46
Will be in Berlin during Wednesday to Monday, what would be the best day and time to get into Artemis? Preferably would like to see as much girls as possible? Also, has anyone been there during November? From the reports in this thread it seems that there's not much going on now?

Nooky Ninja
11-08-21, 14:23
Will be in Berlin during Wednesday to Monday, what would be the best day and time to get into Artemis? Preferably would like to see as much girls as possible? Also, has anyone been there during November? From the reports in this thread it seems that there's not much going on now?Back in the good times, you can read whole page about which days best: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2588-FKK-Artemis-Berlin&p=1292977&viewfull=1#post1292977.

Nooky Ninja
11-08-21, 21:33
ShinyCrazy posted this today on Berlin thread -http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?668-Berlin&p=2623639&viewfull=1#post2623639.
Copied as useful here. Such huge change from glory days.

FKK Artemis:

It's been a long time since I've visited Artemis, and the online reports of Artemis post-COVID are slim. So here was my experience:

Paid my 90 Euro entrance, took my shower, and started to peruse the talent. Figured that an afternoon and evening of FKK style relaxation would cure my jet lag. Found one young German girl from Hamburg that was cute. Asked for one hour with kissing, DATY, cum two times, once in pussy, once with BBBJ and CIM. Quoted 300. I laughed and explained that I've never paid more than 200 for that in any FKK club. She wouldn't budge. Tried another girl from Bulgaria with dark hair who also was cute. Basically same quote. I thought, WTF is wrong with Artemis? Did I just waste 90 Euros on the entrance? The facilities are still clean and nice. The saunas are operating. The massage and hammam guys are available. The indoor pool downstairs is still freezing, and only barely warmer than the outdoor pool. The main bar is still a densely smoke filled cancer ward. By the way, your N95 mask is handy to protect you from the acrid fog produced by chain smoking Romanian girls. The food is still absolutely terrible. Worst FKK club food I've ever had. So everything is the same except the girls are now asking for 300 per hour for a decent experience? That is insane. I was literally packing up to leave and stomping down the spiral staircase saying loudly that this is the worst FKK club I've ever seen, when I was accosted by a Greek girl with cleopatra eye makeup. She wore a black midriff cloth to cover a slight paunch in the belly. Likely in her late 30's. She agreed to 210 for my service request, so we went off to a room. Her math was as follows: 70 per half hour times two equals 140 plus 20 for BBBJ / kissing plus 50 for.

CIM equals 210. Over 200 per hour still seems ridiculous unless you include anal, but in the room, she was an animal and earned the money. Kissed like she wanted to eat me. She put herself in crazy positions all over the sofa and just generally was a non stop fucking animal for an hour. My faith in FKK was redeemed for the moment. Tried a few more girls, but continued to get silly quotes. Finally found a Dominican girl who again agreed to 210 and we were off to the races. Once in the room, she wouldn't position herself properly for DATY always keeping too far away for my mouth to reach, wouldn't really kiss to speak of despite promising kissing, tried to direct the whole session by telling me to "relax" and lie back and she would do everything. In the end, she just gave me BBBJ / CIM twice. I never even got a chance to fuck. Pretty strange session and not exactly what I had in mind, but at least I came twice. Four orgasms in one short evening is pretty much a maximum performance for me, so I headed back to my hotel. Would I return to Artemis? I don't think so. The food is terrible and the girls are asking silly money for limited service. I had more time in Berlin, but I chose to go to brothels for the other days instead. Overall, the combination of limited staffing and pricing of 300 Euro per hour for normal good service is going to kill the FKK model. I am seriously worried that these clubs will not survive.

Tintin1
11-09-21, 02:10
ShinyCrazy posted this today on Berlin thread -http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?668-Berlin&p=2623639&viewfull=1#post2623639.
Copied as useful here. Such huge change from glory days.

As you kind of hint NN, is this what we are now forced to accept? 300 for an hour of multiple and extras or is this something that the girls are doing to try and recoup the lost income with only a few customers. And if we pay it, they will continue to ask for it. I guess only time will tell, right?

If there are enough girls charging only 200, then maybe the 300 ladies will have to lower their prices. It is not like you can go to the other FKK across town. Sad.

The Cane
11-09-21, 02:18
As you kind of hint NN, is this what we are now forced to accept? 300 for an hour of multiple and extras or is this something that the girls are doing to try and recoup the lost income with only a few customers. And if we pay it, they will continue to ask for it. I guess only time will tell, right?

If there are enough girls charging only 200, then maybe the 300 ladies will have to lower their prices. It is not like you can go to the other FKK across town. Sad.Again, for me it depends on what I'm getting for that 300 euros. If it's an hour of straight sex plus anal sex with BBBJ / CIM, then I'm in. I don't pay extra for kissing or dining between the thighs (or most anything else). I remember one time a tute asked me to pay extra to watch her kiss another tute. I laughed in her face hahaha!

Pentire
11-09-21, 12:48
Thanks for the recent reports, consequently Artemis has been removed from my FKK autumn tour.

100 for 30 minutes to include everything except the bum hole is my maximum fee.

Mr Ho
11-10-21, 02:21

If there are enough girls charging only 200, then maybe the 300 ladies will have to lower their prices. It is not like you can go to the other FKK across town. Sad.I always go up front and says I pay 150 euro for one hour for GFE with DFK etc and usually it is fine by girls, and like the guy, max I ever paid was 200 euro per hour including real dirty rimming on me and it was worth it though LOL! But usually it is 150 euro per hour for GFE.

I also hear Artemis raise their 30 min club rate to 60 to 70 euro! I hope the service level went up with the price!

Complain to Kenna to fix this mess, club raise the price, why girls are raising price even higher? Artemis is already highest price club in the German FKK industry, so service and control has to be more in place!

VirginMen
11-10-21, 07:03
Hi guys!

Thanks for the important information you share with us here in the forum.

I understand that Artemis is not good place anymore, I'll be at Berlin in December 15 and I wondering if there is another place like Artemis but better?

Thanks again.

Sailor501
11-10-21, 20:23
Hi guys!

I understand that Artemis is not good place anymore, I'll be at Berlin in December 15 and I wondering if there is another place like Artemis but better?

Thanks again.I am no expert, and Berlin most of my favorite places in Berlin are closed, Caligula, airport girls, Mustafa, insomnia on Thursday night there was always a gangbang with house girls, 90 bucks get in Artemis, and 100 bucks for 30 minutes is no bargain, I would try Leipzip, they have a couple FKK there, never been there I hear it's a nice city.

VonderJohn
11-12-21, 23:03
I am no expert, and Berlin most of my favorite places in Berlin are closed, Caligula, airport girls, Mustafa, insomnia on Thursday night there was always a gangbang with house girls, 90 bucks get in Artemis, and 100 bucks for 30 minutes is no bargain, I would try Leipzip, they have a couple FKK there, never been there I hear it's a nice city.Mustafa is in jail because he violated the law and recruited minors. No sorries about him.

As for Insomnia, it is going back to normal gradually. According to its website, it has the International Sex Affairs on Tuesdays and the gangbang on Saturdays. Check the Insomnia thread.

Sailor501
11-13-21, 01:07
Mustafa is in jail because he violated the law and recruited minors. No sorries about him.

As for Insomnia, it is going back to normal gradually. According to its website, it has the International Sex Affairs on Tuesdays and the gangbang on Saturdays. Check the Insomnia thread.Have you ever been to Leipzip, FKK.

Nooky Ninja
11-13-21, 16:54
Have you ever been to Leipzip, FKK.First no Leipzip, name is Leipzig. Maybe you try to find P spot on girl also? Second, use ISG search in Other German FKK Clubs thread. You will see some reports on Leipzig that will make you stay in Artemis. Except.

All really moot points now. Bad Covid week in Berlin both daily new cases (almost 2800 Wed) and hospital beds filling up. This really is not time to be in crowded smokey rooms. For safety, and for price / quality, small apartments with indie girls best.

Sailor501
11-13-21, 19:47
First no Leipzip, name is Leipzig. Maybe you try to find P spot on girl also? Second, use ISG search in Other German FKK Clubs thread. You will see some reports on Leipzig that will make you stay in Artemis. Except.

All really moot points now. Bad Covid week in Berlin both daily new cases (almost 2800 Wed) and hospital beds filling up. This really is not time to be in crowded smokey rooms. For safety, and for price / quality, small apartments with indie girls best.Where do you find spot.

Sailor501
11-16-21, 00:15
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

AgentNash
12-14-21, 12:20
I was in Arts 2 weeks ago on Thursday night and the LU was in much better state then 2 months ago.

Many old and new faces and in fact there was more girls then mans so it was not a problem to find a girl to satisfy my needs.

I had one long PSE session with Avril (first time) including all the nasty extras - 10/10.

Maybe it just luck but overall this visit in arts was great fun and good atmosphere.

Johncheese2
12-15-21, 00:20
I was in Arts 2 weeks ago on Thursday night and the LU was in much better state then 2 months ago.

Many old and new faces and in fact there was more girls then mans so it was not a problem to find a girl to satisfy my needs.

I had one long PSE session with Avril (first time) including all the nasty extras - 10/10.

Maybe it just luck but overall this visit in arts was great fun and good atmosphere.What was the dmg for PSE? I've never been offered anything AO in Artemis.

Sirioja
12-15-21, 08:03
What was the dmg for PSE? I've never been offered anything AO in Artemis.PSE and AO are different.

Rambambinoz
12-15-21, 16:54

Maybe it just luck but overall this visit in arts was great fun and good atmosphere.I like Avril, only punted her once though. I'd defo do her again if I saw her! Glad you had a good time.

PeterTheGreat
12-16-21, 04:31
Will be in Berlin soon and would like some curvy girl recommendations.

Mr Ho
12-16-21, 05:31
I know AO, but what is PSE? Sound like new computer game from Sony or something LOL!

I want to do AO in FKK, somehow I never asked or even thought about it before in FKK!

AgentNash
12-16-21, 06:42
I like Avril, only punted her once though. I'd defo do her again if I saw her! Glad you had a good time.Thanks. It was great to see all those naked bodies after almost 2 years.

Pau Claris
12-20-21, 12:43
I know AO, but what is PSE? Sound like new computer game from Sony or something LOL!

I want to do AO in FKK, somehow I never asked or even thought about it before in FKK!Porn star experience? I used to tip Russian girls well for screaming Perestrojka while performing forceful doggy some ten years ago. Glory days indeed!

PumDiPum
12-20-21, 15:15
Thanks. It was great to see all those naked bodies after almost 2 years.Your needle. Your freedom. Your freedom. People's Lockdown.

Think twice next time.

Smoke Light
12-20-21, 18:28

I want to do AO in FKK, somehow I never asked or even thought about it before in FKK!PSE = Porn Star Experience.

Lots of fake screaming moaning LOL, but energetic performance with ball licking, DFK, and CIM.

Mr Ho
12-20-21, 23:36
Porn star experience? I used to tip Russian girls well for screaming Perestrojka while performing forceful doggy some ten years ago. Glory days indeed!Perestroika indeed for mongering industry as Russian girls are among most beautiful LOL! It is too bad they cannot get to FKK easily due to visa, if not there would be plenty of supply from Russia and all other former soviet union nations, imagine FKK with them LOL!

It would be amazing if Russia managed to legalize FKK like set up LOL! Imagine that one LOL! With all the western sanction on Russia, if they do FKK in Russia, all tourist will head to mother Russia for their FKK LOL! Russia can dominate the world of mongers if they do FKK with all these different style beauties from all former soviet nations LOL! They got all kind of beauties!

Mr Ho
12-20-21, 23:38
PSE = Porn Star Experience.

Lots of fake screaming moaning LOL, but energetic performance with ball licking, DFK, and CIM.Oh I like PSE then LOL! I call it Pierre Woodman style which is my style LOL! Now and then I get GFE too, so I like it both ways, but I tend to like to fuck hard in all the way and style, so let say I like it mixed LOL!

The Cane
12-21-21, 00:25

I want to do AO in FKK, somehow I never asked or even thought about it before in FKK!You don't know what that is? You got to be kidding me right? You're supposed to be a pro monger Mr. Ho! Got to know the basic lingo of the profession! And Smokelight it isn't always fake LOL!

Mr Ho
12-21-21, 05:46
You don't know what that is? You got to be kidding me right? You're supposed to be a pro monger Mr. Ho! Got to know the basic lingo of the profession! And Smokelight it isn't always fake LOL!AO, BBBJ, CIM, GFE, PSE, now that is enough, it sound like new electronic devices LOL!

Pau Claris
12-21-21, 11:55
AO, BBBJ, CIM, GFE, PSE, now that is enough, it sound like new electronic devices LOL!I know, very confusing sometimes.

DDSC. Dynamic Discrete Surround Circuit (DENON).

SDDS. Sony Dynamic Digital Sound (SONY).

MP3.

AC3.

The Cane
12-21-21, 17:31
AO, BBBJ, CIM, GFE, PSE, now that is enough, it sound like new electronic devices LOL!It's like all of those different fucking train lines you have to know!

Mr Ho
12-21-21, 23:48
It's like all of those different fucking train lines you have to know!That was me few years ago, but now I am getting used to this code of monger like military code LOL! Or this covid 2 g 1 g etc are like some new names for Apple Iphones LOL!

At least we have monger language to talk in open space out side FKK like even we say BBBJ, CIM, PSE experience or GFE, nobody in cafe or restaurant won't understand what we are on about LOL!

Tintin1
12-22-21, 18:33
Hi guys!
I understand that Artemis is not good place anymore, I'll be at Berlin in December 15 and I wondering if there is another place like Artemis but better?.I don't mind people asking for help, hell I do it too. BUT AFTER you go, post something. Tell us what you did, if you discovered anything. Even a post that says "exactly like you said! "

Courtesy! And Have a great holiday season. May your balls jingle and may we all be in Artemis in 2022 together.

Fox 13
12-27-21, 20:16
I have been to Artemis on numerous occasions and always had a great time and have luckily never experienced upselling and have always got a good service from the pretty standard €70 or €140 (not fussed about BBBJ however do want GFE).

My question is there anywhere else worth going to with a FKK style set up?

I have been to Sharks on several occasion and really enjoy it. I have also enjoyed a few trips to Globe.

Have been to Oase, however didn't have such a great experience (just didn't really see any girls for me when I was there).

So just wondered if there are any other must try clubs in Germany or other European countries?

Thanks!

TeFab456
12-27-21, 23:49
I have been to Artemis on numerous occasions and always had a great time and have luckily never experienced upselling and have always got a good service from the pretty standard 70 or 140 (not fussed about BBBJ however do want GFE).

My question is there anywhere else worth going to with a FKK style set up?

I have been to Sharks on several occasion and really enjoy it. I have also enjoyed a few trips to Globe.

Have been to Oase, however didn't have such a great experience (just didn't really see any girls for me when I was there).

So just wondered if there are any other must try clubs in Germany or other European countries?

Thanks!Sharks is way better than Artemis. The same goes for Goidentime Vienna.

Rick Rock
01-16-22, 19:45
Sharks is way better than Artemis. The same goes for Goidentime Vienna.IDK about that. Matter of opinion. I know Artemis is looked down on, but I think it has a more fun atmosphere than Goldentime with its stolid women. Plus Artemis is cheaper, so if you can fuck several times a day its more value.

Goldentime isn't bad but never seemed as full and lively as Artemis did. Though I guess in these times the less crowded a place the better.

Sirioja
01-16-22, 20:31
Is Artemis open? Then I may give a try while Hessen is closed.

BunnyLover
01-17-22, 01:07
Is Artemis open? Then I may give a try while Hessen is closed.Sirioja, worst time to come to Berlin now since opening in 2005. You should have come 4 years ago. Its open, but of course very low numbers of women because of corona and start of the year. You should at least wait some more time (3-5 months) till the big trade fairs will start again. Otherwise you will be disappointed.

Sirioja
01-17-22, 04:34
Sirioja, worst time to come to Berlin now since opening in 2005. You should have come 4 years ago. Its open, but of course very low numbers of women because of corona and start of the year. You should at least wait some more time (3-5 months) till the big trade fairs will start again. Otherwise you will be disappointed.Thanks for advice. I thought should be good run to speed.

PMeister
01-18-22, 01:35
Sirioja, worst time to come to Berlin now since opening in 2005. You should have come 4 years ago. Its open, but of course very low numbers of women because of corona and start of the year. You should at least wait some more time (3-5 months) till the big trade fairs will start again. Otherwise you will be disappointed.But its still open on daily bases?

Pharisaer
01-19-22, 22:48
But its still open on daily bases?Open on a daily base. So called "2 G+" rules apply (vaccinated twice or overcomed disease AND additional test, available at the entrance, or vaccinated three times). Rules may change. Check in advance (www or give them a call). Expect 30 girls during evening / night.

PumDiPum
01-20-22, 22:07
Open on a daily base. So called "2 G+" rules apply (vaccinated twice or overcomed disease AND additional test, available at the entrance, or vaccinated three times). Rules may change. Check in advance (www or give them a call). Expect 30 girls during evening / night.30 girls? Sounds very good.

Sirioja
01-21-22, 08:58
30 girls? Sounds very good.Not much, but quality is better than quantity.

JoeThighsMan
02-07-22, 01:20
Will be in Berlin soon and would like some curvy girl recommendations.Did you have any success? Ill be in Berlin the end of March, and will try Artemis, but also interested in a visitor to my hotel.

BbfsOnly
02-08-22, 01:43
Did you have any success? Ill be in Berlin the end of March, and will try Artemis, but also interested in a visitor to my hotel.Not to be a downer, I was in Artemis a few years back, it was highly disappointing. Girls had major attitude, lots of upsell as well, hit the NRW, you will have a better time.

JoeThighsMan
02-08-22, 02:17
Not to be a downer, I was in Artemis a few years back, it was highly disappointing. Girls had major attitude, lots of upsell as well, hit the NRW, you will have a better time.I'm going for a family wedding, so I don't have much choice. Maybe I can convince the soon to be married couple to move location to a better FKK area? Think they'll go for it?

DrPoon
02-08-22, 08:23
Not to be a downer, I was in Artemis a few years back, it was highly disappointing. Girls had major attitude, lots of upsell as well, hit the NRW, you will have a better time.The apartment scene is supposed to be better in Berlin.

Several websites also.

JoeThighsMan
02-08-22, 16:03
The apartment scene is supposed to be better in Berlin.

Several websites also.Thank you for the info. How does one find about apartments?

I've seen a site called Wayfare something or other. Looks promising.

Tintin1
02-08-22, 16:37
Not to be a downer, I was in Artemis a few years back, it was highly disappointing. Girls had major attitude, lots of upsell as well, hit the NRW, you will have a better time.I have been to Artemis several times over the years and found the full range of women. Attitude / flirty / cooperative.

It depends on the night. The crowd snd how you address and greet them. A night's experience is made by so many factors that it's impossible to step into the same club twice snd get the same experience! I've had a great time in Augsburg for example. A tiny club with no competition nearby but some great girls and a good assortment of shapes snd sizes? Go figure!

Since they are the only FKK in town there may be a bit more attitude than in other places- agree about NRW and esp Frankfurt area. But I had no problem finding a couple sweet highly cooperative ladies who were magnificent in the rooms. Actually I met a slightly older German woman who was magnificent. Well built and very athletic (both in physique and performance).

As to the other question of curvey. I remember a higher % of thin girls but a few shapely as well.

Did you have any success? Ill be in Berlin the end of March, and will try Artemis, but also interested in a visitor to my hotel.

The other question of hotel vs FKK is always worth asking. If you have time to plan and access to a bit of public transport. Why not. There are good websites discussed over the years in the Berlin forum and girls are clear on what they offer. You pay a bit more but you can get exactly what you want. The main German board has some great review history (and often threads by apartment address) and either has an English version or a Google translate feature. Check out the Posts on Berlin folder in Germany (vs the FKK thread).

Also a lot of the apartment girls offer booking service (and more or less are on time). There is also hotel delivery options

JoeThighsMan
02-08-22, 17:55
Thank you for the info, as well as the others that have chimed in.

As far as the FKK attitudes, I'm not worried about that. I'm from a big US city and figure if I can handle American women and their attitude, I can handle anything.

I'll do my research about the apartments-that is an interesting option. I'll be free for Artemis Friday and Saturday evening, which I assume are the better line up nights?

Thanks again to everyone for the help-I look forward to returning the favor soon.

Pharisaer
02-08-22, 21:05
Open on a daily base. So called "2 G+" rules apply (vaccinated twice or overcomed disease AND additional test, available at the entrance, or vaccinated three times). Rules may change. Check in advance (www or give them a call). Expect 30 girls during evening / night.Update: Rules changed. Unaltered "2 G+" rules apply, but you don't have to register by an app or by filling a form onsite anymore.

Rambambinoz
02-09-22, 01:11
Update: Rules changed. Unaltered "2 G+" rules apply, but you don't have to register by an app or by filling a form onsite anymore.The UK rules change this weekend for travelling, so triple vaccinated people do not have to privately test on return. I am triple vaccinated so does this mean no need for a test to enter FKK too? Thinking of going Artemis next weekend!

Nooky Ninja
02-09-22, 11:40
Thank you for the info. How does one find about apartments?Amazingly, ISG has whole thread on action in Berlin http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?668.

JoeThighsMan
02-09-22, 17:21
Amazingly, ISG has whole thread on action in Berlin http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?668.That forum is as dry as the Sahara. Thanks for the efforts though.

Pharisaer
02-09-22, 22:25
I am triple vaccinated so does this mean no need for a test to enter FKK too?There's no need for a test in Berlin in case you've got your three shots. Other state, other rules. Have proof of vaccination and ID ready, it will be checked at Artemis entrance.

Mr Ho
02-10-22, 04:02
The UK rules change this weekend for travelling, so triple vaccinated people do not have to privately test on return. I am triple vaccinated so does this mean no need for a test to enter FKK too? Thinking of going Artemis next weekend!Triple poison as well! There is a flip side to that coin of deception LOL! In long term we will yet to see!

Nooky Ninja
02-10-22, 10:26
That forum is as dry as the Sahara. Thanks for the efforts though.Not really. Requires small effort. See 2 posts around here:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?668-Berlin&p=2610601&viewfull=1#post2610601 and just below re Berlin 101 FAQ - look for Charlie123 post 10-27-14
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?668-Berlin&p=1637702&viewfull=1#post1637702

Still valid. See also berlinintim.de "newcomers" and full lists, and omello.de websites daily.

Nooky Ninja
02-11-22, 09:54
Not really. Requires small effort. See also berlinintim.de "newcomers" and full lists, and omello.de websites daily.Forgot also erotik. Markt. De and kaufmich sites. There are others. Literally hundreds of options.

JoeThighsMan
02-11-22, 19:17
Forgot also erotik. Markt. De and kaufmich sites. There are others. Literally hundreds of options.Cool. Thank you!

Tintin1
02-14-22, 20:31
Cool. Thank you!Sorry our conversation probably belongs over in the Berlin Forum but. Just to chime in again. I find BerlinIntim. De a nice website. Very comprehensive. Almost overwhelming. It does have an ENG tab. Girls in Germany has a SED card when they go indie (outside of FKK), and you can use some of the regional German websites to look up reviews. So again, if you start with Berlin, find the house. Check out the girls you can do a lot of research from the quiet of your couch. Lusthaus is a great cross reference website if you have the name of the girl, SED card, phone number or HOUSE address. A lot of the houses have their own subfolders.

Secondly. You should go through ISG Berlin forum and understand how the houses work. Won't detail here but AGAIN the German websites go into amazing detail about the room, the shower location and cleanliness, even whether the girl offers you a cold drink and the brand. :-0 All that is icing on the cake after you find a girl who offers you what YOU want. THIGHs.

For me, the pluses and minuses of Artemis are well known. If you want a smorgasbord and you want to chose how the mood feels, it's a FINE club. I've not had problems finding everything I wanted. Granted the girls know it's the only game in town, but the line up has been good. I've met a few other gentlemen who are regulars over the years and they've helped me sort the wheat from the chaff. I've always been warned to stay away from any "pair" of girls walking hand in hand as likely not worth twice the price for less than twice the service! Again too if you time is short and you can't do much research, you'll find something at half the price you'd pay in the USA.

Hktj26
02-14-22, 21:58
Does anyone know the name of that super tall and skinny Half Indian / Half German girl with a bunch of tattoos? I saw her a few times in Fall 2020, but does she work there anymore?

Nooky Ninja
02-15-22, 08:10
Sorry our conversation probably belongs over in the Berlin Forum but. Just to chime in again. I find BerlinIntim. De a nice website. LusthausJust support this, must also search images with TinyEye, Yandex, Google to see if pictures fake. Does not take long. BI, Kaufmich used to be more reliable; since Corona, wobbles. Lusthaus locals try to identify BS. More work, but can save time and money. Further discuss in ISG Berlin thread. Artemis advantage-what you see is what you get, but much more expensive.

Rambambinoz
02-16-22, 01:10
Does anyone know the name of that super tall and skinny Half Indian / Half German girl with a bunch of tattoos? I saw her a few times in Fall 2020, but does she work there anymore?I've passed her on the stairs a few times around September 2020 but forgot her name and haven't revisited since. Was she good?

Hktj26
02-16-22, 20:54
I've passed her on the stairs a few times around September 2020 but forgot her name and haven't revisited since. Was she good?The service was disastrous with constant upselling, but I'm a sucker for optics.

Rambambinoz
02-17-22, 00:36
The service was disastrous with constant upselling, but I'm a sucker for optics.I'll be there this weekend so I'll report back if I see her LOL.

What's funny is that I was talking to a Czech girl while this tattooed girl was talking to a Japanese guy, and she was talking so much crap to the Japanese guy about herself that we both burst out laughing at the same time. I hope it's not that quiet this time around that I can hear other people's conversions!

JoeThighsMan
02-17-22, 19:13
You are the man. Thank you for all the information. It's given me a lot of insight and resources to look in to.

I don't travel to Germany often, so its my chance to see Artemis, the legend of German FKK and cross it off my bucketlist. I'm really excited! Thanks again!

PayForIt
02-18-22, 02:44
You are the man. Thank you for all the information. It's given me a lot of insight and resources to look in to.

I don't travel to Germany often, so its my chance to see Artemis, the legend of German FKK and cross it off my bucketlist. I'm really excited! Thanks again!You are in for a treat. If you've not been to an FKK before the first visit will never leave your mind! Mine was in Artemis in 2013. After getting my towel I had to sit on a sofa for nearly an hour to hide the rock hard boner I had witnessing 120 naked women, all available to fuck walking around the club in heels. Sadly, this feeling of being the equivalent of Julias Caesar fades the more you attend, but still, the FKK model takes a lot of beating and I've mongered in many places in the World (not including Brazil or Columbia. Both on bucket list). It's pretty cheap to fuck 4-8 pretty girls in one day if you can manage it! The ability to take rest in between, professional massage, sauna, steam, Turkish bath, sunbathe, swim, go to the gym for a workout (available in Artemis) or go to the kino (porno cinema) or just the restaurant to eat, means the day is fulfilling. Remember to report back. Always great hearing how a first time visit to any FKK went.

Sirioja
02-18-22, 08:21
You are in for a treat. If you've not been to an FKK before the first visit will never leave your mind! Mine was in Artemis in 2013. After getting my towel I had to sit on a sofa for nearly an hour to hide the rock hard boner I had witnessing 120 naked women, all available to fuck walking around the club in heels. Sadly, this feeling of being the equivalent of Julias Caesar fades the more you attend, but still, the FKK model takes a lot of beating and I've mongered in many places in the World (not including Brazil or Columbia. Both on bucket list). It's pretty cheap to fuck 4-8 pretty girls in one day if you can manage it! The ability to take rest in between, professional massage, sauna, steam, Turkish bath, sunbathe, swim, go to the gym for a workout (available in Artemis) or go to the kino (porno cinema) or just the restaurant to eat, means the day is fulfilling. Remember to report back. Always great hearing how a first time visit to any FKK went.Different feeling for me for my FKK discovery on end of 2012 at GT Bruggen, really disappointed by looks compare to my Russian escorts. I remember leaving many times full balls, sending message to my Russian escorts, speeding back to Paris to meet them. I needed months to find attractive in FKK land, I understood Hessen is usually higher level for looks. Now I know what are most interesting clubs for me, when escorts level fell in Paris.

Escape Artist
02-19-22, 12:19
You are in for a treat. If you've not been to an FKK before the first visit will never leave your mind! Mine was in Artemis in 2013. After getting my towel I had to sit on a sofa for nearly an hour to hide the rock hard boner I had witnessing 120 naked women, all available to fuck walking around the club in heels.How big is the Artemis line up these days?

Pharisaer
02-19-22, 23:16
How big is the Artemis line up these days?Expect roundabout 30 women at least, significant more during weekend nights.

Mr Ho
02-19-22, 23:50
Expect roundabout 30 women at least, significant more during weekend nights.30? Wow pandemic did have effect on line up! But FKK will return to full swing soon as the restriction get lifted and by summer it will be back at full swing! I think and hope! It is too risky for fly in monger to make FKK trip till this summer I think!

Carpaccio18
02-19-22, 23:59
Different feeling for me for my FKK discovery on end of 2012 at GT Bruggen, really disappointed by looks compare to my Russian escorts. I remember leaving many times full balls, sending message to my Russian escorts, speeding back to Paris to meet them. I needed months to find attractive in FKK land, I understood Hessen is usually higher level for looks. Now I know what are most interesting clubs for me, when escorts level fell in Paris.If its only about optics and the shag itself, then why even consider the FKK scene? You'd the be better off just finding a reliable high end escort agency, and stick to that.

I'm with PayForIt on this, its about the FKK scene. Spending a day, enjoying a night out, except just with naked women all around you, and being able to pick anyone you like and have sex with as many of them as you like. Sure, they can't all be 10's, but that's not really the point either.

PayForIt
02-20-22, 01:27
If its only about optics and the shag itself, then why even consider the FKK scene? You'd the be better off just finding a reliable high end escort agency, and stick to that.

I'm with PayForIt on this, its about the FKK scene. Spending a day, enjoying a night out, except just with naked women all around you, and being able to pick anyone you like and have sex with as many of them as you like. Sure, they can't all be 10's, but that's not really the point either.That's the point. The FKK scene offers something that for me, is unrivalled. I love the clubs in Spain. I love the bars in Thailand and whole streets (Sois) with bars with girls spilling out. But FKK is really something else. To get to a club mid afternoon, gym, sauna, shower, sex for an hour, shower, food, sunbathe with pretty naked women around you, maybe a second shot, recovery, evening meal, few beers, chat with a few fellow mongers, be surrounded by 100+ naked women, choose your favourites. Its unbeatable.

In fairness to Sirioja I will accept this: sadly. All of the above does wear off the more a guy attends. All the activities are still great, but nudity actually becomes a bit boring! Never thought I would think or write that but it is true. Oh for sure you get to see what you are buying so no hidden disappointments compared to selecting from a club / bar, but I long for some sexy clothes on a girl after 3 days consecutively in FKK land. But it doesn't stop me going, and for the first timer, it is heaven on earth!

Sirioja
02-20-22, 22:59
If its only about optics and the shag itself, then why even consider the FKK scene? You'd the be better off just finding a reliable high end escort agency, and stick to that.

I'm with PayForIt on this, its about the FKK scene. Spending a day, enjoying a night out, except just with naked women all around you, and being able to pick anyone you like and have sex with as many of them as you like. Sure, they can't all be 10's, but that's not really the point either.Because escorts level fell in Paris. Yes I enjoyed good foods and wellness at 6 on Saturday, but I prefer to find beauties who make me dream like today. I drive from far for this.

Tintin1
02-21-22, 03:46
That's the point. The FKK scene offers something that for me, is unrivalled. I love the clubs in Spain. I love the bars in Thailand and whole streets (Sois) with bars with girls spilling out. But FKK is really something else. To get to a club mid afternoon, gym, sauna, shower, sex for an hour, shower, food, sunbathe with pretty naked women around you, maybe a second shot, recovery, evening meal, few beers, chat with a few fellow mongers, be surrounded by 100+ naked women, choose your favourites. Its unbeatable.
If you live in a country where Prostitution is mostly illegal, then you also have to go through the "search" for the girl and then the verification system (either an email with references or a pay / for / sex verification site like P411). Then you have to wait to confirm you are cleared then you can schedule. So even on a good day, if you don't have a regular you like or a escort agency, the process takes forever. FKK = spontaneity, ease. And as PayForIt says. Optics. I suspect most very good restaurants are not buffets but occasionally a buffet is the best.

Another thing that's been debated or bitched about is that a lot of foreigners (mea culpa) are willing to overpay as their home country is quite expensive. It is not uncommon to pay $600 for a single fuck (esp anal). So for $600 I can have a pretty good time all night in a FKK. PLUS argue as you will, most nights there are not a lot of 8/9/10's but when I am there long enough my "little me" begins to up the rating of the girls until many seem like at least 8's.

Carpaccio18
02-21-22, 23:07
.most nights there are not a lot of 8/9/10's but when I am there long enough my "little me" begins to up the rating of the girls until many seem like at least 8's.LOL. I run a system some times, action plan in advance.

1st room of the day focused on a great ass, doggy or reverse cowboy.

2nd room, big tits. Cowboy ride.

3rd room, pretty face, BBBJ.

Sometime I decide for black ass if that's on the menu, or 2 girls (although that very rarely is as good as the thought of it).

The system help selection greatly and you can have at least an 8 if not 9 in every element of the system.

Or as TinTin1 so nicely put it, just wait until the wee hours, pretty much everything becomes an 8.

Sirioja
02-21-22, 23:16
That's the point. The FKK scene offers something that for me, is unrivalled. I love the clubs in Spain. I love the bars in Thailand and whole streets (Sois) with bars with girls spilling out. But FKK is really something else. To get to a club mid afternoon, gym, sauna, shower, sex for an hour, shower, food, sunbathe with pretty naked women around you, maybe a second shot, recovery, evening meal, few beers, chat with a few fellow mongers, be surrounded by 100+ naked women, choose your favourites. Its unbeatable.

In fairness to Sirioja I will accept this: sadly. All of the above does wear off the more a guy attends. All the activities are still great, but nudity actually becomes a bit boring! Never thought I would think or write that but it is true. Oh for sure you get to see what you are buying so no hidden disappointments compared to selecting from a club / bar, but I long for some sexy clothes on a girl after 3 days consecutively in FKK land. But it doesn't stop me going, and for the first timer, it is heaven on earth!More elegance and charm in lingerie or sexy dress with normal heels rather than prostitute heels to look supermodel when 160 on the floor.

Rambambinoz
02-22-22, 01:43
Since my last visit, Tegel airport has closed. Brandenburg is unfortunately much further away, but Terminal 1&2 are really impressive. Very short queues at passport control due to number of officers, I had my vaccine certs and digital registration ready for checking so managed to pass through within 5 minutes. Two floors below arrivals there's a clearly signposted S-Bahn station, S9 (to Spandau) takes you to Westkreuz in around an hour and they depart every 20 minutes. Zone ABC single ticket is 3,90. FFP2 mask is mandatory.

Artemis is a few minutes walk from Westkreuz station. Security use a phone with a government app that validates QR codes for vaccination (booster) or negative test or proof of recovery in addition to photo ID. Entry is 90 now. Same old wrist strap NFC tag for lockers, small locker for wallet / phone and larger locker for clothes / bag in changing room.

I prefer to go straight downstairs to the wellness area to shower since it's a bit more private, I'd rather not get my cock out in front of around 6 other dudes. I missed the breakfast buffet so I just went to the upstairs bar to get a soft drink, alcoholic drink tokens cost 10 at reception. I spent around 2 hours just assessing my options, there were around 20 ladies at 5 pm and none were appealing to me. Eventually went with a safe option that I knew wouldn't rush me since I cum quick first time.

Ginger (ROM) size 8, straight red / brown hair, natural looking 32 the but quite firm to hold, quite tanned almost Indian looking, facially 8. I just asked to play with her tits for a while, she offered OWO for 20 extra but I declined. I then fucked her slowly in mish until I popped. We then just had a catch up on stuff and some chat about our investments, she was a bit disappointed when I called time on the sesh! I should be charging her haha or at least some discount on extras. 70.

Katalia (BUL) size 8, long straight black hair, 32 see natural tits, facially 8. 5. She had this quite seductive way of approaching me that worked well for the chap downstairs. Upselling OWO / kissing from the moment we entered the room which I declined. Good OW and she straddled me in cowgirl with lots energy and fake moaning and eye contact until I popped. 70.

Evening Buffet: (self service) Chicken, rice, noodles, fruit and choc mouse. Decent but nothing special 7/10.

Nicole (CZE) I saw her last time and spoke with her again shortly after I arrived but decided to give her another try after food. Tall size 10, blonde, natural looking but firm 34 e, 7 facially with big lips. Tried upselling anal but I declined. Great OW and straddled me in cowgirl with lots of energy and dirty talk until I came. No rush to leave the room and we chatted for a bit. 70.

Melanie (ROM) Short curvy size 10 with natural 34 DDs, short blonde hair, really soft skin, she was the most natural girl there, facially 8/10. No upsell, she softly sucked on my nipples and kissed my body down to my cock. Good long OWO and she encouraged me to put her hands wherever I wanted. Eventually she straddled me in cowgirl with lots of energy and close face to face eye contact until I popped. We chatted for a while afterwards so no rush to leave. 70.

Avril (ROM) Tall, pale skin, 32 see fake tits, platted red hair, stockings. She recognised me earlier from a previous visit but I didn't fancy her for the first fuck of the day since she's quite intense. She was still around at midnight, gets plenty of action being the only redhead but was free so took her upstairs. Started off with her sucking my nipples and playfully stroking me. Some really good OW, followed by really energetic cowgirl with lots of close face to face eye contact and fake moaning. She upped the pace and was slamming up and down so fast that I had to tell her to slow down. Eventually switched to doggy, there were mirrors beside the bed so got a nice view. I wasn't going to cum so she finished me off by hand. Chatted for a while afterwards. 70.

It wasn't that busy for a Saturday night and there was probably only one 10/10 stunner level girl. The DJ was excellent and the ladies looked like they were really enjoying themselves, dancing around like groups of girls in a regular club, some guys were even joining in. I decided to leave at 2 am and catch the S-Bahn back to the airport. The S9 route back to Brandenburg takes 1 HR 25 minutes after midnight due to stopping longer at some stations but only comes along every 30 min.

If you only want to shag 10/10 girls then I'd wait until around May when the weather picks up and more restrictions are eased. But the girl: guy ratio is currently quite favourable (I'd say 60:40) so I don't mind too much. The main negative is that everyone must wear a FFP2 mask when walking around the club so it's difficult to judge what a girl looks like until she sits down and takes it off!

Pharisaer
02-22-22, 21:43
Since my last visit, Tegel airport has closed.Oops. BER opened in fall 2020. It's a long time you've been away. Thanks for your great report.

Katalia (BUL) size 8, long straight black hair, 32 see natural tits, facially 8. 5. She had this quite seductive way of approaching me that worked well for the chap downstairs. Upselling OWO / kissing from the moment we entered the room which I declined. Good OW and she straddled me in cowgirl with lots energy and fake moaning and eye contact until I popped. 70.Call her: Katarina.

Rambambinoz
02-23-22, 23:59
Oops. BER opened in fall 2020. It's a long time you've been away. Thanks for your great report.

Call her: Katarina.Yeah September 2020 was my last trip!

It was definitely Katalia, I thought it was Natalia at first and she had to correct me in the room LOL.

Deej6780
02-24-22, 00:15
I prefer to go straight downstairs to the wellness area to shower since it's a bit more private, I'd rather not get my cock out in front of around 6 other dudes.Wtf, I've been twice and never realized there was a whole downstairs area with private showers instead of freaking prison showers. Great tip for next time, thanks!

Blue Swede
02-24-22, 08:22
Since my last visit, Tegel airport has closed. Brandenburg is unfortunately much further away, but Terminal 1&2 are really impressive. Very short queues at passport control due to number of officers, I had my vaccine certs and digital registration ready for checking so managed to pass through within 5 minutes. Two floors below arrivals there's a clearly signposted S-Bahn station, S9 (to Spandau) takes you to Westkreuz in around an hour and they depart every 20 minutes. Zone ABC single ticket is 3,90. FFP2 mask is mandatory.

Artemis is a few minutes walk from Westkreuz station. Security use a phone with a government app that validates QR codes for vaccination (booster) or negative test or proof of recovery in addition to photo ID. Entry is 90 now. Same old wrist strap NFC tag for lockers, small locker for wallet / phone and larger locker for clothes / bag in changing room.

I prefer to go straight downstairs to the wellness area to shower since it's a bit more private, I'd rather not get my cock out in front of around 6 other dudes. I missed the breakfast buffet so I just went to the upstairs bar to get a soft drink, alcoholic drink tokens cost 10 at reception. I spent around 2 hours just assessing my options, there were around 20 ladies at 5 pm and none were appealing to me. Eventually went with a safe option that I knew wouldn't rush me since I cum quick first time.

Ginger (ROM) size 8, straight red / brown hair, natural looking 32 the but quite firm to hold, quite tanned almost Indian looking, facially 8. I just asked to play with her tits for a while, she offered OWO for 20 extra but I declined. I then fucked her slowly in mish until I popped. We then just had a catch up on stuff and some chat about our investments, she was a bit disappointed when I called time on the sesh! I should be charging her haha or at least some discount on extras. 70.

Katalia (BUL) size 8, long straight black hair, 32 see natural tits, facially 8. 5. She had this quite seductive way of approaching me that worked well for the chap downstairs. Upselling OWO / kissing from the moment we entered the room which I declined. Good OW and she straddled me in cowgirl with lots energy and fake moaning and eye contact until I popped. 70.

Evening Buffet: (self service) Chicken, rice, noodles, fruit and choc mouse. Decent but nothing special 7/10.

Nicole (CZE) I saw her last time and spoke with her again shortly after I arrived but decided to give her another try after food. Tall size 10, blonde, natural looking but firm 34 e, 7 facially with big lips. Tried upselling anal but I declined. Great OW and straddled me in cowgirl with lots of energy and dirty talk until I came. No rush to leave the room and we chatted for a bit. 70.

Melanie (ROM) Short curvy size 10 with natural 34 DDs, short blonde hair, really soft skin, she was the most natural girl there, facially 8/10. No upsell, she softly sucked on my nipples and kissed my body down to my cock. Good long OWO and she encouraged me to put her hands wherever I wanted. Eventually she straddled me in cowgirl with lots of energy and close face to face eye contact until I popped. We chatted for a while afterwards so no rush to leave. 70.

Avril (ROM) Tall, pale skin, 32 see fake tits, platted red hair, stockings. She recognised me earlier from a previous visit but I didn't fancy her for the first fuck of the day since she's quite intense. She was still around at midnight, gets plenty of action being the only redhead but was free so took her upstairs. Started off with her sucking my nipples and playfully stroking me. Some really good OW, followed by really energetic cowgirl with lots of close face to face eye contact and fake moaning. She upped the pace and was slamming up and down so fast that I had to tell her to slow down. Eventually switched to doggy, there were mirrors beside the bed so got a nice view. I wasn't going to cum so she finished me off by hand. Chatted for a while afterwards. 70.

It wasn't that busy for a Saturday night and there was probably only one 10/10 stunner level girl. The DJ was excellent and the ladies looked like they were really enjoying themselves, dancing around like groups of girls in a regular club, some guys were even joining in. I decided to leave at 2 am and catch the S-Bahn back to the airport. The S9 route back to Brandenburg takes 1 HR 25 minutes after midnight due to stopping longer at some stations but only comes along every 30 min.

If you only want to shag 10/10 girls then I'd wait until around May when the weather picks up and more restrictions are eased. But the girl: guy ratio is currently quite favourable (I'd say 60:40) so I don't mind too much. The main negative is that everyone must wear a FFP2 mask when walking around the club so it's difficult to judge what a girl looks like until she sits down and takes it off!Thanks for an entertaining report!

Can not wait to return to A!

Just an advise. : From BER, take the FEX train to either Ostkreutz or Gesundbrunnen and change to the Ring-line (41/42), the same ticket (ABC). Will save you about 15 minutes. See more details at bvg. De.

Rambambinoz
02-24-22, 15:03
Thanks for an entertaining report!

Can not wait to return to A!

Just an advise. : From BER, take the FEX train to either Ostkreutz or Gesundbrunnen and change to the Ring-line (41/42), the same ticket (ABC). Will save you about 15 minutes. See more details at bvg. De.Thanks. I did consider this but I panic too much when the change times are really tight, especially if I'm not familiar with the platform layout. The weather was also not brilliant, so didn't want to take chances on route closures. The direct route was worth the extra 15 minutes, it passes very quickly if you take a good book with you. Just wanted to also mention that Westkreuz station almost always has 4 police officers outside at night, so it's quite safe.

I did once make friends with a guy from malmo who took the same train to the airport with me, which was nice to have company. Was this you? Haha

Pharisaer
02-24-22, 22:17
It was definitely Katalia, I thought it was Natalia at first and she had to correct me in the room LOL.Nathalia. Once upon a time. - Katalia vs Katarina. You remember any piercings, tattoos?

Rambambinoz
02-24-22, 23:41
Nathalia. Once upon a time. - Katalia vs Katarina. You remember any piercings, tattoos?Nope, no tats or piercings.

Blue Swede
02-26-22, 16:06
Thanks. I did consider this but I panic too much when the change times are really tight, especially if I'm not familiar with the platform layout. The weather was also not brilliant, so didn't want to take chances on route closures. The direct route was worth the extra 15 minutes, it passes very quickly if you take a good book with you. Just wanted to also mention that Westkreuz station almost always has 4 police officers outside at night, so it's quite safe.

I did once make friends with a guy from malmo who took the same train to the airport with me, which was nice to have company. Was this you? HahaHave to admin that I roamed around a bit at Ostkreutz to find the train. Next time will be better.

No, it wasn't me. .

Mr Ho
02-27-22, 07:46

I prefer to go straight downstairs to the wellness area to shower since it's a bit more private, I'd rather not get my cock out in front of around 6 other dudes. I missed the breakfast buffet so I just went to the upstairs bar to get a soft drink, alcoholic drink tokens cost 10 at reception. I spent around 2 hours just assessing my options, there were around 20 ladies at 5 pm and none were appealing to me. Eventually went with a safe option that I knew wouldn't rush me since I cum quick first time.Oh, so Artemis raised the price to 70 euro and also entrance was raised, but they provide Oral without condom for 70 euro of standard price?

If so, fair enough raise of pricing at Artemis and is justified!

Pharisaer
02-27-22, 17:36
Nope, no tats or piercings.Okay, checked it. Bulgarian girl named Katarina was off last week. And she's got some small tattoos too. IMHO maybe you've had the pleasure with Kataleya from Bulgaria or so. Different spellings available.

PinballMachine
02-27-22, 17:36
1st room of the day focused on a great ass, doggy or reverse cowboy.

2nd room, big tits. Cowboy ride.

3rd room, pretty face, BBBJ.Ha ha, this is great, why I have never thought off that?

SuperStuder
02-28-22, 11:07
I'm considering going to Artemis first weekend of April. How many girls will there be? How many girls has been there lately? Is it even worth taking the trip. Advice is soo appreciated. Love this forum.

Pharisaer
02-28-22, 20:44
How many girls will there be? How many girls has been there lately? Expect approx 50 girls during weekend nights. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

JoeThighsMan
03-01-22, 01:29
Expect approx 50 girls during weekend nights. Sometimes more, sometimes less.Something tells me there are guys who will argue none of these 50+ do it for them.

Mr Ho
03-04-22, 07:58
Something tells me there are guys who will argue none of these 50+ do it for them.Usually in Artemis, I find one or two stunners! But it really did decline from its golden era of early 2010's when I used to find 3 to 5 stunners every day for sure! And new ones came every week! So I used to do 10 days FKK trip to Artemis to taste two weeks, 2 different set of line up! Now only one or two stunners in line up, but it still do for me!

But let us see how post pandemic Artemis is going to be like! 2010 to around 2013 amazing! 2014 begin to notice the decline, 2015 I stopped going and switch to Hessen FKK and NRW FKK, then in 2019 Artemis when I went back, it was good line up again, not as good, but satisfied enough! After pandemic Artemis we are going to see around this summer will be something I wait to know how it will be!

TeddyBears
03-04-22, 23:58
Is some of the old ladies still around? I'm thinking about Carrie, Kisha / Felicity, Aileen if anyone knows it will be useful info.

HDN2015
03-05-22, 23:08
After pandemic Artemis we are going to see around this summer will be something I wait to know how it will be!I' m looking forward too.

Nono321
03-09-22, 02:17
Hello,

This is my first time to visit an FKK so I was wondering when is the best time to visit and if it is better to visit on Friday or Saturday?

Thank you guys really appreciate your help.