PDA

View Full Version : Sauna Club Golden Time - Bruggen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Optimist
05-31-13, 11:39
Can you send them up to Oase to school their cousins?

SmulerI was only thinking of the girls at GT :)

There is one notable exception. Roxanne. Half Russian / half Romanian who is blackballed by the other Romanians because she approaches men, has public sex, and does not fully go with the Romanian pricing policy. I went with her and had a really good hour. I think she is really dedicated to giving good service (other girls do admit that she gives good service). I did try to repeat but chickened out after seeing the furious looks from the Romanian girls.

She is blond. Long straight hair, green eyes, round face (more Russian than Romanian in appearance) , slightly bottom heavy but not overweight.

Optimist
05-31-13, 11:55
Romanian. I'm not sure how I have ended up with Romanians. Apart from the fact that they are always nice to me (pot luck I guess). Quite tall, nice size breasts and fair straight hair. Sits near Marianna. The half hour session was going very well until my phone rang and I answered it (I went outside the hut) : it was an important call coming earlier than I expected). Without giving details I'll just say that she was in a position to cause me a big problem, but she was extremely discreet and kept her word. She carefully checked with me what the issue was so she could be sure to honour her word. I rescpected her very much for that. So she earned a 50% tip. She was very nice in the room

Optimist
05-31-13, 11:58
Another Romanian. Black hair, dark skin (or tan) , quite tall. Spent a long time with her, and had a great time. Once she decided to trust me she discussed many things about herself uninihibitedly, and was very perceptive about many things. She has a very nice touch and accepted wholeheartedly DATY. Recommended. It maybe I had a head start with her as the Romanian group knew I was a regular of Celine and respected that

Optimist
05-31-13, 12:06
I ask myself why I do not go with the Germans at GT(apart from the lovely Leah who is half-Thai). Maybe it was because on my first visit at GT one of the German girls was repeatedly aggressive and rude to me (as those who know me will vouch I am fairly inoffensive and do not smell or have dripping sores! ).

Subsequently I had tried Isa but was put off by the indifferent expression when I was chatting to her (for a whole two minutes) and was unsurprised to see a "if looks could kill" look when I declined.

So I decided to try another German. Her name sounded something liked Lady Jay. She had been making eyes at me (at a distance of about two metres) for a while so I decided to try. However she turned me down saying I was too old! (no doubt I had aged on my journey of two metres). As she had initiated the approach I was pissed off: her brush off was not even done politely. When Celine arrived soon afterwards, Lady Jay spent fifteen minutes staring at me sitting with Celine. By the way, another monger went with a German friend of Jay and came back reporting it to be a dreadful session.

AlwaysLookin
05-31-13, 14:29
If you are a old white man, you will NOT have a good session with 99% of German girls.

German girls say they don't like fucking men who look like their dad or grand dads.

This is contrary to white women from other countries, as they have no problem fucking geezers for money. Even if they resemble their dad.

Optimist
06-01-13, 16:43
Yeah. Best to stick with hookers of a more appropriate age.

Every single one of your posts has been of the "know it all" offensive type. If you have nothing informative to say please don't bother

Optimist
06-01-13, 16:46
If you are a old white man, you will NOT have a good session with 99% of German girls.

German girls say they don't like fucking men who look like their dad or grand dads.

This is contrary to white women from other countries, as they have no problem fucking geezers for money. Even if they resemble their dad.In my many years of visiting clubs I have never had this problem with German girls so my experience is diametrically opposite to what you say. Except for this one case (and in fact she is ethnically not German at all). By the way. her name Gege (Jay Jay) means vagina. And her mental stability is doubted by some other workers. So I think this was a one-off not a general issue

Optimist
06-01-13, 16:55
Half Thai / Half Polish parentage, but considers herself to be German. Her figure is stunningly slim with large silicone breasts and bright red hair. She is unfailingly friendly and honest and professional (in the best sense). Highly recommended. Excellent English

Banana Boi
06-01-13, 18:14
Half Thai / Half Polish parentage, but considers herself to be German. Her figure is stunningly slim with large silicone breasts and bright red hair. She is unfailingly friendly and honest and professional (in the best sense). Highly recommended. Excellent EnglishOh I know who this is now. I thought she said her name was Mia, not Leah. There are 3 dyed redheads in the club that I know, Leah, Katarina, and Leonie. All 3 are excellent and yes I like girls with dyed red hair. Leah is definitely one of the friendliest girls in the club. I thought she was Italian for some reason.

Smuler
06-01-13, 19:53
The key feature that she has is the sleeve tattoo she has.

If I am correct, it is her left arm?

Best Regards,

Smuler

Finnish Fucker
06-02-13, 09:14
Half Thai / Half Polish parentage, but considers herself to be German. Her figure is stunningly slim with large silicone breasts and bright red hair. She is unfailingly friendly and honest and professional (in the best sense). Highly recommended. Excellent EnglishOne of the best girls I have ever met in these clubs :cool:

-Kepp

Free Dude
06-02-13, 21:26
One of the best girls I have ever met in these clubs :cool:

-KeppWatch out though, she is known to offer newbies the choice between normal sex and 'the GFE package' for 75 for half an hour.

Smuler
06-03-13, 00:09
Watch out though, she is known to offer newbies the choice between normal sex and 'the GFE package' for 75 for half an hour.I remember reading that somewhere.

Was it on here?

If so, I find it hard to believe.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Optimist
06-03-13, 10:03
yes she has the tattoo (if i remember rightly!)

as for the differential charging. she did not try that on me but maybe it's something she has started after being in gt and seeing the price policy of the romanians, nicky etc. i would be surprised if she offered such a crass option. she spends time for free and, whilst a businesswoman, did not stike me as being exploitative.

i know that [CodeWord901] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord901) (who is very popular) does offer a tiered pricing structure like you mention. i would never go with someone who "sold" gfe as an extra. either it comes naturally and included or it does not exist.

Optimist
06-03-13, 10:16
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but the food is now available until 22. 00, followed by pizza and soup. Of course the BBQ takes over when hot enough.

The Saturday night "parties" are simply an ex-worker with a sound system. A very very few of the girls dance (western style club dance) but for me it adds nothing since it overwhelms the crowded main room. Some of the girls don't like it since they say it attracts men who do not spend money going to a room :) but make the club crowded

Finnish Fucker
06-09-13, 18:11
I was yesterday in GT from 13. 00 to 21. 00. The first 3 hours the lineup was really poor. There were hardly any girls in the bar and those one in the garden did not look so tempting. A lot of guys sunbathing in the sunchairs and wondering around the garden. The weather was great, sunny and 23-34 degrees warm.

The best looking girl in early afternoon was a newbie Bulgarian Electra, cute slim blonde in her early twenties. She had worked before in Amsterdam RLD. I missed to take her to the room before an indian dude took her. I decided to wait and to my suprise she was back to the bar chair in 15 mins. I asked if she would like to spend some time in the garden but she told me she does not want to go out, her stomach is not good. I asked if something happened in the room and she told me yes- she has periods and could not have sex. Herperiods had started one day before while fucking with a customer. So this time I was lucky that the indian dude grabber her before I had chance. Bad luck for him though.

My mood brightened up when I saw Marianna sitting on her usual place in the main bar topless. She looked nice, even s bit slimmer than before. Nice perky breasts. I asked if she knows when her friend Celine arrives, I was thinking a threesome with Marianna and Celine. Marianna replied that maybe Celine comes a bit later, I decided t wait but eventually Celine did not show up and Marianna disappeared also into the room.

At some point I met an attractive brunette close to the jacuzzi. Adriana, una morena. 28 years old from Dominican Republic. Her second day in GT, she worked in Switzerland before. She had long brown curly hair, light brown skin, cute face and curvy latina body with very ample breasts in a short corsette. She told me her breasts are real. I often find latinas having silicones so I got really interested. I was a bit afraid that the corsette is hiding saggy tits but I was positively suprised and happy when she took of her top in the room revealing nicely shaped natural big firm C / D cups. The rest of her body was good too, round latina butt and slim legs and arms. And then our 1 hour session, well it was great. As like David Gilmour's guitar solo in Comfortably Numb kind of great (for those who know the song, LOL) I had 2 pops during the hour. This session reminded me once more why I would need to go to Latin America ASAP. These girls know how to fuck and please a man. 10/10 session. Afterward I chatted with her in the dinner table in the garden while we were eating. She speaks german and spanish, not so well english as I remember. I spoke spanish with her which I have studied some years. Now it definately paid off :cool:

At some point I was thinking to take busty Turkish Dina into the room but at the end did not. She has huge natural D's and I have been once with her before. As I remember the session was avarage.

At the end I went with Marianna to the room. She wanted to stay only 30 mins since she was waiting for her regular to arrive. She seemed a bit tense, not as nice as 2 months ago when I had great 1 hour with her. I was a bit tired and it took me quite long time to finish which she complained and told me that last time I came really quickly and twice in 1 hour. Well this time I had shot my gun twice with Adriana so my stamina was lower and ammunition thin. Anyway I finished in cowgirl within 30 mins so happy ending. I told Marianne that she seems a bit cranky but she kept assuring me me she is fine. Well she was not, at least compared to my last experience. Well we all have good and bad days, that's life. Maybe the heat, maybe some bad session, who knows.

I found the lineup to be better 2 months ago than it was yesterday. Some nice looking girls like Leah, Celine, Giulia were missing. GT used to be a head taller than the competion in NRW area but after yesterday's visit I am not so sure anymore. Hopefully the lineup will pick up again during the summer.

Nevertheless I had good sessions and left the place completely relaxed. That's enough for me!

Enjoy the summer,

Kepp

Yakob
06-10-13, 23:19
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but the food is now available until 22. 00, followed by pizza and soup. Of course the BBQ takes over when hot enough.

The Saturday night "parties" are simply an ex-worker with a sound system. A very very few of the girls dance (western style club dance) but for me it adds nothing since it overwhelms the crowded main room. Some of the girls don't like it since they say it attracts men who do not spend money going to a room. But make the club crowdedHello Optimist,

You are correct on the food situation.

Also the cooked breakfast is only to 3pm, then the mid afternoon cooked meals come into their own like sandwiches and pommes (potato chips freshly deep fried) or enhanced salads with fried meat.

The DJ Missy is so popular that she is being brought in for a 3 night residency for Thursday. 13 June; Friday. 14 June and Saturday. 15 June. See flyer attached.

The Nederlanders seem to like it.

There is the odd girl that say they no like the DJ nights but then they are still there working.

I saw Celine over the weekend. She is doing well.

Njoy.

Njoy

Yakob
06-10-13, 23:51
This may not appeal to all, but I noticed that the sauna in the wellness area since being extended in size during the winter has now had its windows changed so that from the outside it is smoked so one cannot see inside but when inside those sat cooking their bodies in Aufguss can see outside into the wellness courtyard area. This save the embarrassment of people passer by seeing a lot of naked sweaty men. The shame.

The club continues to be smoking inside as before regardless of the 1 May 2013 change to non smoking for certain premises.

A big contrast to Magnum which is now non smoking so people congregate in the covered courtyard in between the two first floor bars and Villa Vertigo.

Yakob
06-10-13, 23:54
See attached flyer, Golden Time is holding a Hawaii themed party on Thursday. 4 July 2013. Should be a good time.

Njoy.

Optimist
06-11-13, 15:12
It would seem I was wrong when I doubted that she was asking 75 euro for a half-hour GFE. It seems that the gullibility of some visitors to GT knows no bounds as guests who have agreed to pay this are also willing to repeat!

Yakob
06-12-13, 22:15
It would seem I was wrong when I doubted that she was asking 75 euro for a half-hour GFE. It seems that the gullibility of some visitors to GT knows no bounds as guests who have agreed to pay this are also willing to repeat!Optimist,

There are some mans that pays the 60 euro for the standard half hour session too of their own volition.

There are even some girls that say that they want to make 100 euro for each room and sneer at making just 50 euro for the room. I expect on the busiest days that this is possible and there are the mans that can afford it.

Yakob
06-15-13, 08:53
I was laughing yesterday when a man ask some hookers why they were showeing in the mens showrr. The girls just mumble some ezcuse.

Thw reality is that there is no shower in the girls locker room and is juat a bidet like at Magnum.

Si hold that thought about all the nice clean girls at Golden time that there is no facility to have a proper full shower if you get very dirty with yiur girl.

Note thw girla that take full showers regularly in the wellnesss courtyard or in the mens lockers after a session and you know which ones are really cleaning themaelves uo.

Examolea would be Kim de who tends to jse the mans showers and dexlxines offers from the mans to hwlp her scrub her baxk ans Larissa the blindie ro who uses the showrrs in the wellness area.

Thag ia all.

NJOY the thought of how many ither mans have been lickung those tits bevore you have been.

Yakob
06-15-13, 09:59
It would seem I was wrong when I doubted that she was asking 75 euro for a half-hour GFE. It seems that the gullibility of some visitors to GT knows no bounds as guests who have agreed to pay this are also willing to repeat!Optimist, Catastrophe. There was no Celine, Mariana, Romina and a whole lot of Romanian girls on a Friday. What is that all about?

Even leah was no there.

They were there last Sunday.

Optimist
06-16-13, 15:14
Not sure why they were all missing. Celine is back home for the time being. The Police and Revenue raids have made life more stressful for the Romanians who have to be registered not only for tax but also for work permits.

I believe Leah is working in Switzerland. Higher prices clearly attracted her

As you say, without these, the line-up is something of a catastrophe, especially with the trend to ask for Hesse level prices of 100euro an hour, without widespread "couch time"

Optimist, Catastrophe. There was no Celine, Mariana, Romina and a whole lot of Romanian girls on a Friday. What is that all about?

Even leah was no there.

They were there last Sunday.

Yakob
06-16-13, 16:14
Not sure why they were all missing. Celine is back home for the time being. The Police and Revenue raids have made life more stressful for the Romanians who have to be registered not only for tax but also for work permits.

I believe Leah is working in Switzerland. Higher prices clearly attracted her.

As you say, without these, the line-up is something of a catastrophe, especially with the trend to ask for Hesse level prices of 100euro an hour, without widespread "couch time"Wot a change one week can make in a line out. Even a day difference xan see the hookers on Friday be different to those on Sunday.

On Friday the police were blockading the B221. The Nederlanders were getting pulled over and breath yeated.

I jsut slowed down and gave a wave and the police looked indiffwrent and kept looking for Nederlanders. So without any attwbtion from the police I drove on homeward bound.

So few Romanians numbers arw down.

Indi Companion
06-16-13, 16:52

I believe Leah is working in Switzerland. Higher prices clearly attracted her.

As you say, without these, the line-up is something of a catastrophe, especially with the trend to ask for Hesse level prices of 100euro an hour, without widespread "couch time"Optimist, Brother Yakob, what you write makes me sad but it is what I also experienced during my last visits in GT. Even if I loved that club and have been a very regular customer for many many years there, I have to say that now I prefer either Hessen (if I have to pay the same price I prefer bigger and more comfortable clubs where often I can spend long periods simply chatting on the sofas with a girl) or other clubs in NRW where, even if the lineup is not comparable, prices and services are respected.

I don't say that because I want to save the 25€ per each hour but because I like to respect the rules in every contest. If girls want 100€ for one hour they should simply move to Hessen and see if they can survive the competition there. With the current level of services of GT I think many of the girls would resist just a few days in a place like World, Oase or Sharks.

I will soon be back in summer to GT as well but only to see my regular wifes there and enjoy a good breackfast, nothing more.

Trans Atlantic
06-16-13, 18:10
Wot a change one week can make in a line out. Even a day difference xan see the hookers on Friday be different to those on Sunday.

On Friday the police were blockading the B221. The Nederlanders were getting pulled over and breath yeated.

I jsut slowed down and gave a wave and the police looked indiffwrent and kept looking for Nederlanders. So without any attwbtion from the police I drove on homeward bound.

So few Romanians numbers arw down.Haven't been pulled over yet but wondering what to expect during a police stop. In the US, they ask for license, proof of insurance and registration or rental vehicle contract. Does this work the same in Germany?

Indi Companion
06-16-13, 18:27
Haven't been pulled over yet but wondering what to expect during a police stop. In the US, they ask for license, proof of insurance and registration or rental vehicle contract. Does this work the same in Germany?Usually in this kind of situation police is looking after drivers who drank over the legal limit. It happend to me a few times and they ask you for the driver licence and to do an alchool test (breathalizer). Then, they let you go.

Just one they stopped me on an highway in the night and they asked me where I was coming from (I answered truly and said the name of the club and on of the policeman smiled) and where I was booked as hotel.

Never been asked to show the rental contract but I always have it with me.

Sometimes, particularly in NRW close to the border there are controls on the cars to look if people is bringing in weeds.

Tjohoo
06-16-13, 20:34
Usually in this kind of situation police is looking after drivers who drank over the legal limit. It happend to me a few times and they ask you for the driver licence and to do an alchool test (breathalizer). Then, they let you go.The same routine for me, except they also wanted to have a look at my passport (EU).

T

Breadman
06-16-13, 21:29
This has always concerned me, its not that your at the club to get drunk since its the girls your going there to see. But if you kick back at the end of the night and have two or three beers, how many is too many? But it was pointed out to me, take the first street to the left when your heading south (so that your heading east towards dusseldorf) , this should take you away from any police checkpoints. Or get a hotel nearby.

UltraHappy
06-16-13, 21:38
haven't been pulled over yet but wondering what to expect during a police stop. in the us, they ask for license, proof of insurance and registration or rental vehicle contract. does this work the same in germany?got pulled once over on a routine check leaving one of the clubs in nrw, living room i believe.

i was just around the corner from living room when they pulled me over. i had to show my us license, my passport, and some paper that i found in the glove box of my rental car and that was it. i had my international driver's permit with me, but i later learned that this permit is not necessary in germany if your home license is in english and if you have your passport. they never made me produce my international driver's permit so that prompted me to do some internet searching which is where i learned that it's not needed in germany.

i asked one of the cops why they pulled me over. the lady cop said that i was pulled over because the plates on my car had munich plates (hired rental vehicle). they were probably just bored.

they didn't bother to give me a breathalyzer or even ask me about my drinking.

after they ran my info, they let me go right away. it was quick and easy and the police were very polite and well mannered the whole time. i was just scared that i committed some traffic violation that i didn't know about.

since then, i've accumulated my fair share of parking tickets and speed camera tickets during all of my trips. my rental car company receives all the tickets and then charges me for all the fines.

now i've got a tomtom gps with speed camera alerts though. if that thing works, it will pay for itself in no time! we'll see.

Smuler
06-16-13, 21:44
I would say that the checkpoints are set up after midnight, so if you leave early, you shouldn't have an issue.

I usually have a police officer with me in the car, so that's like a get out of jail free card.

If I am correct, blood alcohol content is either. 06, or. 08.

The same as in the States.

So, have your one or two at least 2 hrs before hitting the road.

As far as the weed, make sure you smoke it before heading back towards Holland

Best Regards,

Smuler

Banana Boi
06-16-13, 22:25
I had my International Driver's Permit with me, but I later learned that this permit is not necessary in Germany if your home license is in English and if you have your passport. They never made me produce my International Driver's Permit so that prompted me to do some Internet searching which is where I learned that it's not needed in Germany.Good to know. I will search it out for the Netherlands, Belgium, and Switzerland as well cause those are my main Europe countries.

Is GT being targeted? I never hear about these issues (road checks and raids) with any of the other clubs (except for the World group of clubs last year).

Simex
06-16-13, 22:28
i got pulled over monday just gone. it was another rountine check.

no breath check. they are becoming more obvious lately.

the patrol cars were parked nearer the gt overflow carpark.

got pulled once over on a routine check leaving one of the clubs in nrw, living room i believe.

i was just around the corner from living room when they pulled me over. i had to show my us license, my passport, and some paper that i found in the glove box of my rental car and that was it. i had my international driver's permit with me, but i later learned that this permit is not necessary in germany if your home license is in english and if you have your passport. they never made me produce my international driver's permit so that prompted me to do some internet searching which is where i learned that it's not needed in germany.

i asked one of the cops why they pulled me over. the lady cop said that i was pulled over because the plates on my car had munich plates (hired rental vehicle). they were probably just bored.

they didn't bother to give me a breathalyzer or even ask me about my drinking.

after they ran my info, they let me go right away. it was quick and easy and the police were very polite and well mannered the whole time. i was just scared that i committed some traffic violation that i didn't know about.

since then, i've accumulated my fair share of parking tickets and speed camera tickets during all of my trips. my rental car company receives all the tickets and then charges me for all the fines.

now i've got a tomtom gps with speed camera alerts though. if that thing works, it will pay for itself in no time! we'll see.

Breadman
06-18-13, 20:04
Is GT being targeted? I never hear about these issues (road checks and raids) with any of the other clubs (except for the World group of clubs last year).I've heard PHG gets some attention but I never saw any police in the area. I have pulled out of Living Room and had the police do a Uturn to check out my plates.

Howie
06-20-13, 01:17
I believe Leah is working in Switzerland.Hey Optimist,

Her pictures are up. Check for Sina at Globe.

And also check out Sunny. Wow such a cute gazelle. I'm sure Syzygies would mightily be impressed. I sure was. First hand. Highly recommended. She used to work in Goldentime as well but not this one but the one in Vienna.

Howie

MezoOuza
06-22-13, 21:59
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of going to Golden time tomorrow Sunday, so I wonder how is the lineup on Sunday in GT usually. Is it bad or ok?

Thanks

Yakob
06-23-13, 22:27
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of going to Golden time tomorrow Sunday, so I wonder how is the lineup on Sunday in GT usually. Is it bad or ok?

ThanksI don't know if you went to GT today (Sunday) but it was pretty good. You should hopefully found something you liked. Plenty of Germans and Poles. Not always Romanians.

Banana Boi
06-24-13, 00:47
I don't know if you went to GT today (Sunday) but it was pretty good. You should hopefully found something you liked. Plenty of Germans and Poles. Not always Romanians.Which German and Polish girls were there today, Yakob? I've never visited GT on a Sunday but am considering it next trip before driving to Amsterdam.

MezoOuza
06-24-13, 18:57
I don't know if you went to GT today (Sunday) but it was pretty good. You should hopefully found something you liked. Plenty of Germans and Poles. Not always Romanians.Yakob,

Actually I decided to go to Yin Yang as I had never been there so I decided to give it a try on Sunday especially I live in The Netherlands. There were more than 40 girls. Most of them are average but there were some girls that were really stunning. But there was a good variety and the girls were nice but still GT is my favorite club. I might be there next weekend or the weekend after.

Yakob
06-25-13, 06:57
Yakob,

Actually I decided to go to Yin Yang as I had never been there so I decided to give it a try on Sunday especially I live in The Netherlands. There were more than 40 girls. Most of them are average but there were some girls that were really stunning. But there was a good variety and the girls were nice but still GT is my favorite club. I might be there next weekend or the weekend after.I also think for Yin Yang but I decide for Golden Time most Sundays since there is more stuff going on earlier in the day whereas at Living Room and Villa Vertigo and Planey Happy Garden nothing really gets going until maybe 5pm. Whereas Golden Time kicks off at 1pm opening time. To me, Golden Time is the go to place on Sundays in NRW just like Oase is the go to club on Sundays in Hessen.

I think you find something you like at Golden Time on Sundays better.

Maybe we see us.

Yakob
06-25-13, 07:10
Which German and Polish girls were there today, Yakob? I've never visited GT on a Sunday but am considering it next trip before driving to Amsterdam.Focusing on Germans and Poles only and what I have been seeing on Sundays. I have made three Sunday visits in June. So this gives an indication on which hookers you will see on a Sunday and working in The Golden Time. I find GT has morr other nationakities than 95 percent Romanian in other clubs.

Agneska (Poland)

Alexa (Germany)

Amina (Germany)

Angela (Poland)

Anna (Germany)

Bonnie (Germany)

Daniela (Poland)

Eve (Germany)

Jana (Poland)

Jayjay (Germany)

Jaylene (Poland)

Jenny (Germany)

Jill (Germany)

Joy (Germany)

Kelly (Germany)

Kim (Germany)

Kira (Germany)

Layenne (Poland)

Lιonie (Germany)

Leslie (Germany)

Lisa (Germany)

Lola (Germany)

Louisa (Germany)

Mandy (Germany)

Marta (Poland)

Medina (Germany)

Michelle (Poland)

Milena (Poland)

Mina (Poland)

Nicole (Poland)

Paola (Poland)

Rosa (Poland)

Sandy (Germany)

Shiva (Poland)

Tanja (Poland)

Trish (Germany)

Yakob
06-25-13, 07:36
The police are still doing control on people that come from the GT. Now instead of basing themselves at the traffic lights before Bruggen the police are now near the Tier park or what some call the overflow car park area since now you cannot turn left at the road bevore the Bruggen traffic lights.

ALSO driving north to Kaldenkirchen way also has a checkpoint.

This time the lolice ask to see the drivers licence and breath into the machine and answer have you been drinking.

This is becoming very oppressive these days.

Optimist
06-25-13, 15:31
Yakob. Excellent work on listing girls. My problem is that when I am there I cannot recognise which face fits which name

Banana Boi
06-25-13, 18:20
I need to wear a sign that says "German girls apply here" since I only know a handful of the girls in your list.

Like Optimist eluded to, how do you guys find out all the names of the girls? Do you go up and talk to all of them?

MezoOuza
06-25-13, 21:01
I think you find something you like at Golden Time on Sundays better.

Maybe we see us.Thanks for the tip Yakob. Seems I should try Golden time on Sunday per your advice. I used to go on Saturdays but last time I was there on Saturday (2 weeks ago) the lineup was really bad starting from 8 pm. There was no single girl in the lounge and it was full of bears. Will let you know if I'm going to be there next weekend.

It happened to me that a police car stopped my on the way to Kaldenkirken after I left the club. It was around 11 pm. It turned out that one of the car back light was off. So they stopped me and asked for my driving license. They asked me to get off the car to see the back light. One of them hit the light so it worked and asked me to do the breath test. They were friendly but of course it wasn't good at all to be pulled over after a great time spent at the club.

Jcrb26
06-25-13, 23:50
Hi all, on a trip to Germany to do mainly sightseeing, and to visit a few fkks. Went to Samya today and would like to visit GT on Thursday. Any advice for or against this idea? Time would likely be from around opening till maybe 5-8 depending on what happens there. Is this a decent place to be on a Thursday or should I check out another place, if so suggestions? Will report with what I find. Also, leaving earlier would I still be bothered by police?

Cheers

Mastery1
06-26-13, 11:12
Hello,

I will be visiting GT and ACA this weekend 28-30 June, want visit both because I've never been there. What would you recommend GT on Friday and ACA on Sunday or vice versa?

Putantour
06-26-13, 13:46
Finally headed to GT, my fav club.
Arrived at 21. 30 on Thursday night, sigh very late cause work, kms and queues on the roads.
Met Lola (DE) , thin tall brunette, some tattos. Honest standard half hour service, very nice girl for my taste, fake tits maybe too big, but I've liked sincerely.
Lost "pizza time", damn I went searching for pizza at 23, and I've learnt that the service time was 22. 30.
Early departures for me, cuase the Friday I must travel again for a lot of kms and queues and Hertz gave me a toilet instead of a car (FIAT 500L).
Aloha

Banana Boi
06-26-13, 14:40
would like to visit GT on Thursday. Any advice for or against this idea? Time would likely be from around opening till maybe 5-8 depending on what happens there. Is this a decent place to be on a Thursday or should I check out another place, if so suggestions?There will be lots of girls at GT on a Thursday afternoon. Some start early since there are guys right from 11 am. Many more start around 4-5 pm but you will notice a big increase in guys as well.

Given your Samya review and knowing you like girls who have bodies like Zuzan, ACA should be considered as well.

Looking forward to your review.

Jcrb26
06-28-13, 10:18
Alright! Here is my report of Golden Time for this Thursday!

I got there later than I wanted to and thus had a shorter overall stay. On arrival at just before 3pm the parking by the club parking was already full. The guy outside spoke German and I made out 300m Coca cola and shuttle. Took me a bit to find the overflow lot and then a few more minutes after seeing some ladies park there as well and get into and Hummer that drove off for me to figure out that the Hummer was the shuttle. The layout of this club is all on 1 floor unlike Samya and after a little bit of exploring it was pretty easy to figure out. One thing that needs mentioning is they put a very high priority on the cleanliness of the club as there was a guy in the changeroom cleaning non-stop.

I looked around and started with a nice massage by a young lady who I would have taken to the room if she was a working girl. Sat down to have an extended look around and saw this tiny blond with a blue bikini on talking with another gentleman, continued to look around and a lady who had stopped me briefly during my walk around Anni? From Bulgaria stopped by to say hi, but didn't get the best vibe and passed on her. Along came Sisi or Cici (24) from Spain I think, don't really remember. She was tall, dark haired and lighter coloured skin with great breasts that looked natural, but turned out they weren't. Took her to the room and she began to try and upsell which I didn't bite for.

Next was Irena from Russia (24) who I had seen earlier in the day because she wore something different from everyone else. It was a white sports bra like outfit with matching underwear. Found out that she had gotten implants 2 months ago and they were very sensitive. Had a decent time with her, did not feel rushed and after our session she gave a bit of a backrub which was a nice finishing touch.

I had also had my eye on a cute pale blond girl with smaller breasts wearing a colourful bikini that seems to be quite full of energy, but never got around to talking to her because of time restraints and the long drive I had to do that night.

Yana from Poland! I don't know how old she is, but she's been at GT for 3 years. She was the platinum blond with the Blue bikini I had seen earlier and the only natural chested woman I took to the room at GT despite having hopes that the previous 2 were natural. Bubbly personality, absolutely not rushed, and had more services on the standard menu than the other ladies and a very nice person to talk to. I'm glad I stayed and met Yana, had I left when I had intended I would not have returned to GT, but my experience with Yana makes me hope that there are others like her.

Hope this passes as an alright review. I know this isn't the right forum, but I'm headed to Hamburg and Berlin after and had read that they clubs there aren't as great. Would you guys recommend I just wait till I am back in NRW?

Cheers

London Traveller
06-28-13, 23:17
Alright! Here is my report of Golden Time for this Thursday!

I got there later than I wanted to and thus had a shorter overall stay. On arrival at just before 3pm the parking by the club parking was already full. The guy outside spoke German and I made out 300m Coca cola and shuttle. Took me a bit to find the overflow lot and then a few more minutes after seeing some ladies park there as well and get into and Hummer that drove off for me to figure out that the Hummer was the shuttle. The layout of this club is all on 1 floor unlike Samya and after a little bit of exploring it was pretty easy to figure out. One thing that needs mentioning is they put a very high priority on the cleanliness of the club as there was a guy in the changeroom cleaning non-stop.

Hope this passes as an alright review. I know this isn't the right forum, but I'm headed to Hamburg and Berlin after and had read that they clubs there aren't as great. Would you guys recommend I just wait till I am back in NRW?Thanks for nice write-up and the interesting info about the shuttle. I have never arrived this late so I had no idea about this. Even when I have arrived lateish and the normal carpark is full I have then been directed either to the car park of the building materials shop over the road or just up the side road that GT is situated on.

I haven't been to Atmos in Hamburg but I think you would probably find it disappointing after GT. You should try Artemis in Berlin though, which is definitely up to GT standard.

Banana Boi
06-29-13, 01:37
Thanks for another great review, Jcrb.

had I left when I had intended I would not have returned to GT, but my experience with Yana makes me hope that there are others like her.Would you say there are better looking girls at Samya or GT?

Trans Atlantic
06-29-13, 03:21
Jcrb26,

Thanks for the report. Atmos and Harmony aren't that great in terms of lineup or numbers. Not worth going if you have no other reason to go to Hamburg. The good thing about Atmos is the food and re-entry policy. Their food and presentation is better than Magnum, Panthera, and GT / LR.

Jcrb26
06-29-13, 11:19
I am glad you guys found my report useful and informative. I guess I will skip the Hamburg clubs and maybe try Artemis in Berlin if time allows for it. When I got to GT the parking lot for the materials shop was quite full and there were cars on the side of the street as well. The overflow parking lot was located about 300 meters towards the town on the same side of the road as GT just on the far side of a large industrial building there is a parking lot for a Nature park. There were lots of guys there I would say about a hundred guys there and the number only increased and by the time I left I would say the number of guys to girls was a 3 to 2 ratio.

I don't feel like it is fair to compare my experience of Samya and GT as it was not a busy day for Samya and there were about 25-30 girls there when I arrived and maybe just a few more when I left compared to what I would think is over 70-80 that night at GT. In my opinion there were 3 or 4 at GT that were not attractive compared to 1 at Samya, but because of the larger selection at GT they had a few more stunners / conventionally beautiful women. What makes me tick is a certain cute flair and I prefer natural breasts even if they are smaller and both clubs had a number of women who were clearly natural. Yana / Jana's attitude and service were a great combination and if anyone can make any recommendations for ladies similar to her would be great either at GT or other NRW clubs?

Yakob
06-30-13, 02:19
Hello,

I will be visiting GT and ACA this weekend 28-30 June, want visit both because I've never been there. What would you recommend GT on Friday and ACA on Sunday or vice versa?Dis may be academix now but my advise which you can take or leave is to do Acapulco on Friday and Golden Time on Sunday. Gt is always busy and it the club that kicks off from 1pm if you need to do your thing bevore getting some sleep bwvore work on Monday morning. Other clubs not get rocking until 5pm or later on Sundaya.

StarletVoyager
06-30-13, 05:25
Is it a complete waste of time trying to visit gt if you are non white? I'm middleeastern looking. You see I love the german and Polish girls? What do you all think.

Breadman
06-30-13, 05:47
Is it a complete waste of time trying to visit gt if you are non white? I'm middleeastern looking. You see I love the german and Polish girls? What do you all think.Hard to say without having met you before. Alot depends on your age, length of hair, what you wear, day and time you arrive. I wouldn't recommend you take public transportation or a taxi and have to pay extra to reach another club like phg or vv. Maybe dressing in a way that lets them know your from England, better yet a NY yankees ballcap. Then again maybe a suit and tie? Hard to say.

Yakob
06-30-13, 06:17
Is it a complete waste of time trying to visit gt if you are non white? I'm middleeastern looking. You see I love the german and Polish girls? What do you all think.If you have been bevore and known by the Receptionists then you get in. There are regulars at GT who are known and are let in. They usually from France.

Alternatively, go with a man who has been bevore and is known by reception and you goes in together. Let your friend open the door furst and hold it open for you. It is less likely but not 100 percent that once you are in the foyer you will not be asked to leave.

There are many times I hear the story from mans saying whwn they went to GT that the reception tell them it is full or it a party day and no more can come in. Even men from America.

There is a high proportion of German and Polen girls at Golden Time. Yoy will no be overwhelmed by Romanians like you do at living Room or Acapulco or even Magnum but Magnum does have some Polen girls quite good.

Optimist
06-30-13, 09:14
Starlet Voyager. Also it is a good idea to arrive early in the day. I wonder whether GT is worth the hassle? There are other clubs in the area which have a very good line-up and which offer good service

Jcrb26
07-01-13, 00:19
For what it's worth I am a younger guy of Asian descent dressed in a hooded zip up sweater and have not had any issues.

James Bond 007
07-02-13, 02:25
Is the club still very crowded on Friday evenings? When I have visited on a Friday or Saturday evening in the past, the wait time for a room has been 1-2 hours and the girls and the men become restless with the long wait. I assume during the summer, it gets even more crowded and you will have to park in the overflow parking if arriving after 4-5pm.

Yakob
07-02-13, 07:39
Starlet Voyager. Also it is a good idea to arrive early in the day. I wonder whether GT is worth the hassle? There are other clubs in the area which have a very good line-up and which offer good serviceOptinist I know the logic of what you are saying about coming early and even I have said it too but I know a guy who was refused entry at 11am and then again at 1pm. First time the excuse given was a special event and so closed to others and the second time the excuse given by the Reception was the club is full which is the more usual excuse given.

Man is reasonably well dressed and professional.

Yakob
07-02-13, 07:42
Is the club still very crowded on Friday evenings? When I have visited on a Friday or Saturday evening in the past, the wait time for a room has been 1-2 hours and the girls and the men become restless with the long wait. I assume during the summer, it gets even more crowded and you will have to park in the overflow parking if arriving after 4-5pm.Experiences differ.

What you say is correct and it can be this way but then some times it is not so bad and rooms can be found in rrasinable times.

I have been on Sundays in June where by 3pm the men incoming have been issued suit bags as the lockers are run out.

Last Sunday the club was doing so well there were girls starting work at 7:30pm when the club closes at 1am. The guys were really doing a lot if rooms.

Trans Atlantic
07-04-13, 23:27
Was at GT today. Hawaii theme day.

Lineup and guys were surprisingly light. One of the worst lineups at GT in recent memory. Many new faces and some old ones as well (Larissa / Carmen / the Asians). Ended up with Fabienne whom I spent time with last time just because the new lineup was visually poor. From a party night, it was a bust.

Just to comment on Jcrb26's post. A surprising amount of (East) Asian mongers at the club; at least 10-12. Seems like Asians don't have to worry too much about denied entry.

Jcrb26
07-06-13, 00:07
I'm thinking of going to GT tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon and then to LR when GT winds down. Will LR be quieter at say 2am? Or would you guys advise going to LR and staying there? Thinking Panthera for Sunday as well.

Jcrb26
07-06-13, 00:12
Was at GT today. Hawaii theme day.

Lineup and guys were surprisingly light. One of the worst lineups at GT in recent memory. Many new faces and some old ones as well (Larissa / Carmen / the Asians). Ended up with Fabienne whom I spent time with last time just because the new lineup was visually poor. From a party night, it was a bust.

Just to comment on Jcrb26's post. A surprising amount of (East) Asian mongers at the club; at least 10-12. Seems like Asians don't have to worry too much about denied entry.This visit was only my 5th time visiting a fkk. A few years ago I went to Mainhattan, Samya and Palace. This time Samya and GT and I saw more asian business men at GT than all my other visits combined. The girls asked about how my friends were doing as they must have noticed the larger Asian crowd. I was visiting the club alone is what I told them.

Banana Boi
07-06-13, 02:32
I'm thinking of going to GT tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon and then to LR when GT winds down. Will LR be quieter at say 2am? Or would you guys advise going to LR and staying there? Thinking Panthera for Sunday as well.Magnum will have a lot of girls Saturday night at 2am. Too bad you don't have pm or we could meet up tomorrow.

Consider ACA on Sunday too. Not far from panthera.

Trans Atlantic
07-06-13, 03:03
I'm thinking of going to GT tomorrow (Saturday) afternoon and then to LR when GT winds down. Will LR be quieter at say 2am? Or would you guys advise going to LR and staying there? Thinking Panthera for Sunday as well.
Magnum will have a lot of girls Saturday night at 2am. Too bad you don't have pm or we could meet up tomorrow.

Consider ACA on Sunday too. Not far from panthera.I'll be driving from Frankfurt back up to GT on Sat. Aiming to be GT around 1330.

Although GT was weaker than previous times, it is still better than the weak lineups I've seen at Aca and World on Friday.

Jcrb26
07-06-13, 06:58
I'll be driving from Frankfurt back up to GT on Sat. Aiming to be GT around 1330.

Although GT was weaker than previous times, it is still better than the weak lineups I've seen at Aca and World on Friday.I plan to be at GT sometime around 1500-1600. If you feel like meeting up or saying hi, I'll be the one looking for Jana / Yana for a repeat.

Trans Atlantic
07-06-13, 14:01
Currently at GT. Got here at 1330 and took one of the last spots in the main lot. A group of 4-5 Arabs were ahead of me and got denied. They were early 30s and dressed well. Club isn't even busy.

Sessioned with Maxine (Russian). Tall (1. 7m) be cups. LFK. Would not repeat. Too much teeth and kept putting her hand around my shaft to prevent deeper penetration. Unexpected given I had smaller girls fully accommodate without issue.

Jcrb26
07-06-13, 15:04
Just got in, no problem. Last post didn't seem to show up. Trans Atlantic if you'd like to share some advice I'll try and find a spot in the main room on one of the couches along the wall. May have my bb out doing a bit of research.

Trans Atlantic
07-06-13, 16:20
Currently at GT. Got here at 1330 and took one of the last spots in the main lot. A group of 4-5 Arabs were ahead of me and got denied. They were early 30s and dressed well. Club isn't even busy.

Sessioned with Maxine (Russian). Tall (1. 7m) be cups. LFK. Would not repeat. Too much teeth and kept putting her hand around my shaft to prevent deeper penetration. Unexpected given I had smaller girls fully accommodate without issue.Stayed from 1330 to 1600. Similar line up to Thursday. Look like I should probably skip FKKs during the summer. Airfare is high and lineup is poorer than the rest of the year.

Onto DV later tonight.

London Traveller
07-06-13, 19:03
Stayed from 1330 to 1600. Similar line up to Thursday. Look like I should probably skip FKKs during the summer. Airfare is high and lineup is poorer than the rest of the year.

Onto DV later tonight.If you are only staying 2 1/2 hours then no wonder you don't find the decent girls. I arrive at 11 am and spend the day doing research. By about 5 pm I have usually scoped out the girl (s) I want and my success rate is getting higher, with few disappointments nowadays.

I don't believe that the lineup is poorer at GT at this time of year. In fact I think that July is one of the best months to go to the clubs. Girls are still there but men are going on holiday with their families. I am returning to DUS at the end of July myself and will definitely be enjoying the ambience of Golden Time then. If I find the line-up poor then I will report my humble pie.

Trans Atlantic
07-06-13, 20:26
I was there 7 hours on Thursday and another 2.5 today. Lineup didn't improve on Thursday.

London Traveller
07-06-13, 20:32
I was there 7 hours on Thursday and another 2. 5 today. Lineup didn't improve on Thursday.OK. I will see if I agree later this month. Of course we may be looking for different types of girl!

Jcrb26
07-06-13, 20:34
I tried to take a page out of one of the vets playbooks. Sessioned with a known good preformer, Jana and asked her if she knows anyone else who offers service like her. She said her dark haired friend is very much like her, but not here today. Regardless of coming up fruitless in search of good service, I had a great session with Jana and opted for cob extra and made myself a nice painting!

I had dinner which was alright, nothing special. Settled down in the main room and this beautiful caramel tanned Carmen (Italian. 25) camr by to say hi. I usually prefer the more pale variety, but her smile and voice got me, plus she was all natural which was a nice bonus. My newness to the fkk scene bit me. Confirmed she kissed befote agreeing to go to the room with her. A 15 minute wait for a room and we get inside and she asks if I want half hour or hour and if I want the standard session. Had a feeling this was going downhill, but she was just so damn hot I couldn't just say no. I would not repeat given my experience, but for those who generally last longer, she has a great natural rack and definite MILF status. Will update with any new sessions. Will scope out a few more that catch my eye.

About 9:30 outside there are about 50 men, about 20-25 in the food tent, rooms are full and would estimate another 50-70 inside. Very similar lineup to last time.

Trans Atlantic
07-06-13, 20:57
OK. I will see if I agree later this month. Of course we may be looking for different types of girl!True true. I'm more into young model-quality gazelles with LFK / DFK.

There was a pretty hot brunette doing a public strip tease dance to the music on Thursday Hawaii party in the garden and was very happy performing. She seemed more interested in sunbathing and getting attention that working. Didn't see her in a room the entire afternoon. Too bad she wasn't around today.

Jcrb26
07-07-13, 02:06
So I am now at LR at 3am. There was a blonde pale all natural girl that caught my eye last time and she did the same this time as well. Unfortunately I didn't get to try her out as she was relatively busy. Instead a tall pretty brunette who I had seen last time sparked an interest. She was sitting with another gentleman, gave her the smallest of smiles and she joined me a few minutes later. She is RussianMaxi. 25. Pretty face, would not call her fat or curvy by any means, small super responsive breasts that she doesn't like. She has been at GT for about 3 weeks this time after taking a year off to attend school back home. Before that she said she worked at GT for 2 years. Great attitude and would repeat because I love natural bodies.

Left GT just before midnight and headed to LR. They gave me a 25 euro off coupon which made entry 35 instead of 60. A lot more chilled out and relaxed here at LR. Will post LR findings in the LR forum.

Cheers

Trans Atlantic
07-07-13, 03:50
Just got in, no problem. Last post didn't seem to show up. Trans Atlantic if you'd like to share some advice I'll try and find a spot in the main room on one of the couches along the wall. May have my bb out doing a bit of research.Looks like we didn't cross paths. I was driving out of the lot around 1600. When I left, they were breaking out the garment bags since they ran out of lockers. Hope you had a good time.

Banana Boi
07-07-13, 18:14
Arrived at 1 pm. About 30 guys waiting at the door. Luckily there were over 30 girls ready to work (or should I say ready to tan) by the time we got in.

By 4 pm the main room was full of guys as all the girls were either busy or tanning. There are a lot of Ro girls not there like Celine, Marianna, Cassandra, and Fiona. The German contingent was missing too. Hopefully Kim and Leonie are working this week and just took Sunday off. Some like Romina arrived around 5 and went straight outside to tan. LOL.

I finally figured out who the Polish contingent were since one of my regulars girls who I thought was Ro is actually Polish. I assumed all her friends were Ro!

GT is hopping now. Tons of girls. Hopefully the guys need to go home to their wives soon.

There is a thin tallish bleached blonde with C cup fakes. Her most notable feature to differentiate her from the others is she has straight bangs, like how Angela wears her hair sometimes. She is like a taller version of Angela. Anyone know this girl's name? She was outside tanning with a guy for hours so I didn't get to go with her.

Trans Atlantic
07-08-13, 03:57
Jcrb,

Looks like we picked similar girls. Maxine and Carmen. I spent time with Carmen two months ago and didn't session this time since she was a bit pushy. But visually she is pretty good looking.

Is Jana German? Did she wear a blue bikini set on Sat? There were two pale blonde girls on Sat. One has a weird look around her eyes (too much mascara and / or drug addict) and was wearing pink lingerie.

SinglePro
07-08-13, 05:35
Stopped by GT few weekends ago. I first went with the dark blond German girl Anna. She is thin and somewhat tall with small A cup and a piercing on her nose. I spent one hour with her in the room because she said she doesn't offer DFK for half hour session. Her version of DFK turned out to be more like LFK. She doesn't like intense or passionate kissing with tongues. In the middle of the session, she excused herself several times to pick up phone calls and asked permission to smoke. It was very annoying. I won't try her again.

After few hours resting, a brunette chic named Carmen caught my attention at the dinner table outside. I chatted with her little bit and found her to be very pleasant to talk to, or so it seems. She is an Italian in her mid to late 20s. As I discovered later, she has a child living with her mother (the child's grandma) in Italy. She revealed that she's been in the sex industry for more than three years and used to work at Artemis for about a year then at another club before coming to GT. That should have been a red flag for me (because most working girls at Artemis are ripped off artists). I was dumb enough to go against my instinct and went with her for one hour because, just like Anna, she only offers what turned out to be HER VERSION OF DFK. (What is going on with this kind of one hour requirement to get DFK?) As we started the session and got into more actions, she said 'if you want me to kiss you like you're my boyfriend, it will cost you 300Euros. ' What the f*k! She should have clarified that up front. It seems like many girls like to play game with the term DFK by categorizing it into different levels so they can squeeze more from the men. Clearly, I don't share her definition of DFK. Carmen has been in this profession too long. She is a pro and knows how to sweet talk. She got me. Would not repeat.

Banana Boi
07-08-13, 08:34
There were two pale blonde girls on Sat. One has a weird look around her eyes (too much mascara and / or drug addict) and was wearing pink lingerie.The one in the pink lingerie with the 'mascara' yesterday is Mandy.

The smiley pale blonde in the white mesh dress who stood at the door is Angela.

There was a girl with a blue bikini set who eventually went topless showing off tits Kepp would kill for was sadly too busy for me to grab.

SinglePro, German Anna is by far the worst experience I have had at GT. In fact, the only bad experience. spends her session smoking and texting on her phone. I didn't have to upgrade to an hour for LFK though. Unfortunately she's hot enough that I would go with her again. lol

Finnish Fucker
07-08-13, 11:50
There was a girl with a blue bikini set who eventually went topless showing off tits Kepp would kill for was sadly too busy for me to grab.Stop teasing me dude :cool: Well good to know there are always some nice tits around in these clubs, they'll never end.

-Kepp

Ortos
07-08-13, 16:08
Her version of DFK turned out to be more like LFK. She doesn't like intense or passionate kissing with tongues. In the middle of the session, she excused herself several times to pick up phone calls and asked permission to smoke. It was very annoying. I won't try her again.

I was dumb enough to go against my instinct and went with her for one hour because, just like Anna, she only offers what turned out to be HER VERSION OF DFK. (What is going on with this kind of one hour requirement to get DFK?) As we started the session and got into more actions, she said 'if you want me to kiss you like you're my boyfriend, it will cost you 300Euros. ' What the f*k! She should have clarified that up front. It seems like many girls like to play game with the term DFK by categorizing it into different levels so they can squeeze more from the men.If you guys are finding consistent problems with some of these girls, why don't you talk about it with the front desk? At GT the managment are famous for being quite fair and customer oriented. They are interested to hear about these things, believe me.

Also, specifically regarding the DFK thing: It is often advisable to ask the girl to demostrate her DFK just for a few seconds before you go into the room. If she is an honest provider, and you agree in advance to go with her for one hour (and you don't have to promise this, remember) , then it should be okay for the girl to give you a short sample of her dfk BEFORE entering the room. (Don't they give you a small sample of the cheese when you buy it in a supermarket?)

If a girl hesitates to show you her DFK, that by itself should be a huge red flag and maybe you should back away from the whole session before you are committed.

Optimist
07-08-13, 17:07
Ortos. You have hit the nail on the head. At GT there are some girls who try to extract more for different levels of service. When one leaves it is easy to tell reception about any such pricing, especially if it is introduced in the middle of a session. GT is a very hard-headed club, in the sense that the girls are more than normally money-orientated (I. E they don't all need to give good service in order to get good money) so it is okay if the customers are also hard headed like Ortos suggests.

SinglePro. Thanks for the info. It's really good to get hard information like this to warn others

Banana Boi - was the girl in the blue bikini blonde with a slightly wide face? If so maybe it was Roxanne (who I have seen in a blue bikini)? Her breasts are reputed to be significant but when I went with her I was occupied with her eyes......

Jcrb26
07-08-13, 18:12
Jcrb,

Looks like we picked similar girls. Maxine and Carmen. I spent time with Carmen two months ago and didn't session this time since she was a bit pushy. But visually she is pretty good looking.

Is Jana German? Did she wear a blue bikini set on Sat? There were two pale blonde girls on Sat. One has a weird look around her eyes (too much mascara and / or drug addict) and was wearing pink lingerie.Jana was indeed wearing a blue bikini on Saturday. She is the smiley one who has her hair in a high ponytail and likes to sit and the row of stools along the window to the massage / sauna area. As someone already pointed out the other is Mandy from Vienna, not sure about her service. There is a lady here today that was there the last few times I was at GT and hady eye on. The first time with a rainbow bikini, last time with a nice black one piece. She looks the most natural facially (least makeup) out of the three and her hair is a slightly darker shade of blonde, though still very light. Going to try and catch her today. Will report that and other findings later.

Cheers

Banana Boi
07-08-13, 23:12
Banana Boi - was the girl in the blue bikini blonde with a slightly wide face? If so maybe it was Roxanne (who I have seen in a blue bikini)? Her breasts are reputed to be significant but when I went with her I was occupied with her eyes.She had a face? LOL. To be honest I can't recall if her face was wide or not. Her tits aren't humongous massive but larger than Marianna.

Breadman
07-09-13, 00:24
In the middle of the session, she excused herself several times to pick up phone calls and asked permission to smoke.Walk back with her to reception, wait by the locker room entrance and when she comes back light up a smoke and start texting somebody and tell her she'll have to wait to get paid.

Banana Boi
07-09-13, 22:11
There was a girl with a blue bikini set who eventually went topless showing off tits Kepp would kill for was sadly too busy for me to grab.Cheyenne and she's Turkish.

Finnish Fucker
07-10-13, 16:58
She had a face? LOL. To be honest I can't recall if her face was wide or not. Her tits aren't humongous massive but larger than Marianna.Looks like we have a new benchmark for good tits in GT, LOL :cool: Marianna's tits are nice but not really big and not the best pair in German clubs. I have seen better pairs in Aca, World and Oase.

Cheers,

Kepp

Dasisextra
07-14-13, 11:59
I make new plans to come to Duesslidorf first. Straight to GT.

After some relaxing, my friend calls over girl with big tits, he kows I like this, big tits, not him calling girls. Anyway she comes with her friend small tits, we have nice chat. Then as first go of trip intake both, I think worst it can be is 100 bye bye, it was 100 bye bye, both were Germany girls which I like, but session not good, no repeat. Later when thinking I might leave I bump in to best real tits in GT Lolli wondergirl, no her many years, we have great 3 hours in garden tent, I love this girl, great tits, kissing, very funny, she even get the pissa at 10-30, everyday I in gt if her there I go with her.

Ky Daddy
07-14-13, 16:36
Been here since opening at 1300. All you can drink beer is always nice, food is above FKK / Sauna Club standard- but selection sucks today! Ratio is probably close to 1 lady for every.

2.5 mongers. Not good.

Ky Daddy
07-14-13, 16:51
Sitting in GT on the sofa that has a direct view down the side of the room where many of the ladies sit & smoke. All have legs crossed. All are moving feet "with the music"- all the stripper shoes in a line moving out if synch, it looks like an epileptic stripper convention. No offense meant to epileptic strippers; it is just a really slow day here at GT.

Ky Daddy
07-14-13, 17:00
Still sitting in the previously described sofa. Some guy is sitting across from me with a towel over his lap & his hand under the towel jacking his Johnson (aka pleasuring himself). I could have gone all day without seeing that! Has anyone else notice such abhorrent behavior or am I simply lucky?

Ky Daddy
07-14-13, 17:41
just when i thought that i have seen it all- i walked in to the locker room & was overcome by the unpleasant smell of human [CodeWord113] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord113). i looked to my right & witnessed a rather large man in the shower trying to direct something brown toward the drain. i have has enough if this place for the day- a bad day for gt.

Optimist
07-14-13, 17:43
Dasisextra. What is your lovely girl called? How many days do you go to GT? Will you be there Tuesday?

A couple of girl updates - Jay Jay (who I had a bad experience with) now calls herself Lorena. Leah (red hair Thai/Polish German) is back on and off - but is still asking 75euro for 30 minutes GFE!!

Dasisextra
07-14-13, 23:52
Dasisextra. What is your lovely girl called? How many days do you go to GT? Will you be there Tuesday?

A couple of girl updates. Jay Jay (who I had a bad experience with) now calls herself Lorena. Leah (red hair Thai / Polish German) is back on and off. But is still asking 75euro for 30 minutes GFE!Optimist, her name is Lolli I did give in the post.

Do not decide wich club untill the day. Depends on mood. Sorry

Optimist
07-15-13, 12:23
Optimist, her name is Lolli I did give in the post.Sorry. I did read the name but did not recognise it as a name! Thanks for your report.
If you are at GT Tuesday I will be there (God willing) to celebrate the return of my 18 month regular woman.

Optimist
07-15-13, 12:26
just when i thought that i have seen it all- i walked in to the locker room & was overcome by the unpleasant smell of human [CodeWord113] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord113). i looked to my right & witnessed a rather large man in the shower trying to direct something brown toward the drain. i have has enough if this place for the day- a bad day for gt.i have had a similar experience at gt. the toilet was occupied by human faeces in all the wrong places. i really wonder about how some people: maybe they need to go to a kaviar mistress (or a counsellor)

Breadman
07-15-13, 19:32
I have had a similar experience at GT. The toilet was occupied by human faeces in all the wrong places. I really wonder about how some people: maybe they need to go to a Kaviar Mistress (or a counsellor)How many large clubs only have one toilet? You would think the minimum number would be two sets of two for each of the sexes. There is room there for two if you remove the wash basin and install two toilets side by side.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-15-13, 21:48
How many large clubs only have one toilet? You would think the minimum number would be two sets of two for each of the sexes. There is room there for two if you remove the wash basin and install two toilets side by side.There are three toilets at GT: in the locker room, to the side of the reception area, and by the kino. However, they are almost always occupied.

Breadman
07-15-13, 21:56
to the side of the reception area, and by the kino. However, they are almost always occupied.Thought these were only for the girls. Never saw a guy coming out of them.

Jimmy Boy 99
07-15-13, 23:46
Thought these were only for the girls. Never saw a guy coming out of them.They are for everyone.

Dasisextra
07-17-13, 00:22
just when i thought that i have seen it all- i walked in to the locker room & was overcome by the unpleasant smell of human [CodeWord113] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord113). i looked to my right & witnessed a rather large man in the shower trying to direct something brown toward the drain. i have has enough if this place for the day- a bad day for gt.i discussed the above with a trusted girl in gt, it is a pity ky daddy that if you personally witnessed the incident that you did not add in your report that the man in question was over 80 years of age with parkinson's disease. no i am not condoning the action in any way, but who knows when any of us will be that age and ill. imho

Banana Boi
07-17-13, 10:45
I'm a bit surprised that no one discusses Vietnamese Emy / Amy (Dutch board lists her as Vietnamese German). Maybe cause she only works very limited hours midweek? I don't even consider Asian girls especially in a club that has a ton of German, Polish, and Czech girls around but Emy really stood out. Sexy little 150 cm. 95 pound spinner with a huge smile. Slim and fit with decent tits for her size. Walks around topless in nice weather. Crazy fun in the room. Absolutely recommended.

Dutch44
07-26-13, 00:07
Know the place well. It has a (pretty) good line up and always has had over the years. My problem with the club is that it is often so full (of men) that it can be quite stressful to be there (noise, loud music, little space to sit inside and indeed the few toilets it has). Waiting for a room for 15-30 minutes is pretty common on those busy days. Except on Sundays / Mondays and sometimes Tuesdays when it is quieter, on most days after 16h00 it gets like that. Thats not my thing, so therefore I begin to prefer other clubs.

Just my 2 cents.

Dutch

Willyboy
07-26-13, 16:11
I was visit there first thime. It is like big factory. In site the movie place. One girl thaking 50 euro for handjob in less than 120 seconds (it was not me). In this golden time 50 girls. 150 men. End the girls staying in line for key. Girls are not 10 minuts without client. The food was top.

Amorousman40
07-26-13, 21:58
This is a report of my visit to Goldentime last Sunday and Monday. I haven't been to the club for at least 2 years, but I was impressed. I thought that the line up was fantastic particularly compared to the other clubs I have visited recently: Ying Yang, World + Artemis. It was v. Hot and I arrived there about 4. 00 on Sunday. I thought it would be quiet, but not a bit of it. In fact, though I got a locker it was without a key and I had to ask the Thekenfrau to open it when I needed to open it. I first had something to eat. I was impressed by the food, which appeared to be available all day. 1 development was that at least 10 of the girls were walked around completely naked, which I appreciate. As it was so hot, I waited a couple of hours before going on the prowl, and there were some absolutely stunning girls. There was a blond girl, absolutely stunning, beautiful hour-glass figure in bikini whom I really craved. But walked past her several times, and it was obvious that she was not interested. I get the feeling that at weekends you get girls there who are not around during the week. Eventually I went for a girl about 30, beautiful figure, Polish slightly hard face called Nicole. She had lovely smooth skin. Excellent session. I had wanted another session but by this time I had to leave so I decided on visiting the next day. Got there on Monday about 12. 30. The chef made me a lovely omelette, which he brought me. And then this rather loud goddess sat down in 1 of the seats. I had seen her the day before. She was 1 of the girls who walked around completely naked and what a figure: tall, curly hair, natural breasts, legs that seemed to go on for ever, and the most beautiful peachy arse that you can imagine. If on a quiet day this girl could pull guys within 60 seconds. Anyway I eventually caught up with her in the lounge and she asked me to sit next to her. She calls herself Katy and comes from Kosova. She has a tattoo on her arm with it written on with a gun. And when you get in the room this girl is amazing, kissing, the most amazing BBBJ and I had to do her doggie style. After that I got in 1 of the hammocks and went to sleep for a couple of hours. When I got up and had a walk around I noticed that sex was taking place outdoors. There was some guy giving this beautiful blond girl a really good seeing to. By about 6'ish some of the best girls had gone because it was quiet but a lot of guys started arriving. This surprised me as I thought Monday night would be quiet, but by about 9. 00 the lounge was filled with white robes and hardly any girls. This was a bit frustrating as I wanted another session. Eventually I went to the kino thinking that I would get kino sex. The trouble with that place is it's so dark that it's difficult to see the girl. Anyway there was 1 girl there who had a nice figure but in the light I realised wasn't really my type. Bulgarian, I would say about 20, nice figure. Anyway I wasn't getting kino sex and of she went and said she was getting a key for a room. There was I sitting there in the kino waiting for the girl to come back and in walks this gorgeous girl and asks me for sex. I have to tell her I would love to but can't because I'm waiting for another girl coming with key. Actually the session was much better than I thought except that when doing BBBJ she sits in a way that prevents me from getting my hands around her arse. I finish her off in missionary which was v. Pleasing. So that was my experience at GT: 3 girls, all 50 euros each, good to excellent session, no upselling, no aggressive sharking. Excellent food, as many soft drinks and beers as I wanted. All in all amazing! I realise that different clubs have different patterns in terms of girl availability. In fact GT is v. Good in terms of day time provision. Some of the clubs are dead in the day. But by the evening, it becomes v. Busy. Some of those girls like katy must be raking in it- she was constantly busy.

London Traveller
07-27-13, 00:26
I was visit there first thime. It is like big factory. In site the movie place. One girl thaking 50 euro for handjob in less than 120 seconds (it was not me). In this golden time 50 girls. 150 men. End the girls staying in line for key. Girls are not 10 minuts without client. The food was top.It is true that there are more men than girls. However, a lot of the men never go with a girl. Although there are some busy times when girls are scarce, generally there is no major problem finding a good one and there are always quite a few free if one is less fussy.

Capt Dan
07-27-13, 14:34
This is a report of my visit to Goldentime last Sunday and Monday.Thank you for the informative report Amourousman40. Many thanks for giving back to the Board.

CD

Banana Boi
07-27-13, 16:53
There was a blond girl, absolutely stunning, beautiful hour-glass figure in bikini whom I really craved. But walked past her several times, and it was obvious that she was not interested.This sounds like Czech Heidi who imo is one of the hottest at GT. Tall, thin, long straight blonde hair. C cup fakes.

PussyLiccker
07-27-13, 18:08
This sounds like Czech Heidi who imo is one of the hottest at GT. Tall, thin, long straight blonde hair. C cup fakes.I thought she was indeed very hot when I saw her for the first time, but given her lack of responsiveness in the room my interest in her went down drastically.

My club buddy told me she is a long member there, and unfortunately the girls with good looks that stay at GT for a duration become poor service providers. At this point, GT is merely an ok club, not the best when it comes to the setup and attitudes of the girls. I do indeed appreciate the service and the food, but not the way the club is setup. It makes it a bit difficult to get quality couch time (more personal interaction) from the girls because couches are typically full of men, and girls mainly just sit at their stools. My ideal club would be combination of Oase and GT. Girls of GT with the rules of Oase (has to walk around the club) , Oase club setup, but with GT food and pricing and rooms and service. Also, Oase has a better ratio, so it's not long before a hottie is freed up to snatch up, but at GT, you have to decide quickly (busier days, desperate men waiting in the hallways) because at times girls will disappear from the main lounge, and it wastes your time and add much boredom if you go alone. GT girls attitudes are a turn-off, veterans complain that they only made 600 euros or etc. And I don't deal with girls like that, and there are plenty of them in GT. Given that it's an NRW club, I expect better service from girls, more time flirting before room time, but unfortunately, GT's setup isn't too great for that, and to me it doesn't lead up to an enjoyable time in the room. I personally feel, it's almost like the Palace of NRW, I think comfort and better service by girls can be found elsewhere in NRW. I go to NRW because of the couch time from girls before room time, and GT doesn't provide that as much as other NRW clubs.

I do appeciate the new girls at GT, I snatch them up right away because usually they provide good service if they are new.

Ortos
07-28-13, 08:43
Given that it's an NRW club, I expect better service from girls, more time flirting before room time, but unfortunately, GT's setup isn't too great for that, and to me it doesn't lead up to an enjoyable time in the room. I personally feel, it's almost like the Palace of NRW, I think comfort and better service by girls can be found elsewhere in NRW. I go to NRW because of the couch time from girls before room time, and GT doesn't provide that as much as other NRW clubs.Please do tell us more about which NRW clubs have girls that provide more couch time before room time. Surely not at LR or Aca, and Bernds is famous for this, but which clubs do you mean? Freude, perhaps?

BTW: I am in full agreement about your comments about the shortcomings of GT and the attitude of the girls. But GT has been this way for several years, in my opinion. Put all that together with GT's notorious ad hoc discriminatory entry policy and the difficulty to get there without a car, its crowding problems, smoke, etc., one wonders why some many rate this place so high. I think you really have to know the line-up and develop regular girls these days to have consistenly good results here...or be lucky when it comes to trying new girls, as you say.

"The Palace of the NRW." Yes, and it's always amused me the way everybody bitches about Palace but rarely does GT (or other clubs with Palaceque problems) come in for similar treatment.

O

Banana Boi
07-28-13, 09:06
Please do tell us more about which NRW clubs have girls that provide more couch time before room time. Surely not at LR or Aca, and Bernds is famous for this, but which clubs do you mean? Freude, perhaps?PHG and Samya.

PussyLiccker
07-28-13, 11:16
Living Room, in the evening, I've witnessed girls providing up to an hour (maybe exaggerating) of couch time, and I've witness this with my buddies that were new there, so you don't have to be a regular. Most of the girls I've encountered at PHG, I've started out with a bit of foreplay outside of the room before committing. To me, girls are very approachable and easy to talk to even if I'm not a regular club member there compared to GT. Villa Vertigo, last time I was there (last year) , girls would sit and chill with you. Magnum, on days not so busy (even on a Friday) , you can bring them to the couch and get warmed up, but when there is a messe going on, forget about it, unless you are an aggressive type like the Turks. But, I think lately Magnum is running into trouble with good line-up, and it may have to do with the drunk Turks showing up late night. ACA has a lot of Turks too (club owner is Turk) , but the club keeps girls under more restrictions (no smiling or staring at men, there are cams up there, and they will check if girls make eye contact with clients) so it would cause less trouble with aggressive men perhaps? I think Samya is a bit difficult because the setup, it's all piled into one area and girls are all grouped together, but girls are friendly. I like PHG mostly because you can grab a girl and there is always a couch nearby for privacy, and they will spend time with you. Something that's common between PHG and Oase is the narrow hallways between two areas. Every time you walk back and forth between the narrow corridors, you run into girls, and that gets you to interact with the girls. I do like ACA better than GT because of easier to scope out the girls, and there is only one place girls go in and out of the rooms. Also, if you are aware of why girls don't look so friendly or smile at you (reasons I've mentioned earlier) , you know girls actually want you to approach them and sit next to them for couch time. Freude is a smaller version of ACA with girls that provide quality couch time and room service. You will notice that Freude has a club rule also, the girls must sit in the couch alone for whatever reason. To me, it makes them very approachable for couch time. Even at Oase (my fav Hessen club) , I find girls (usually new) I click with through out the stay there. GT, you can forget about finding someone like that there. My observation of GT: Girls sit in stools side by side waiting until approached (similar setup as DV which I hate) , and you approach, go to the room or you have the option of getting harassed by the sharks in the Kino or you can wait desperately for the hottie on the hallway. Your Choice.

When I first came to NRW, GT was impressive because of great looking girls (after several trips, you realize same girls has been working there for a long time) , and after several trips I realized every club has rules which creates unique environment for each, and I feel more comfortable in some more so than others.

Please do tell us more about which NRW clubs have girls that provide more couch time before room time. Surely not at LR or Aca, and Bernds is famous for this, but which clubs do you mean? Freude, perhaps?

BTW: I am in full agreement about your comments about the shortcomings of GT and the attitude of the girls. But GT has been this way for several years, in my opinion. Put all that together with GT's notorious ad hoc discriminatory entry policy and the difficulty to get there without a car, its crowding problems, smoke, etc, one wonders why some many rate this place so high. I think you really have to know the line-up and develop regular girls these days to have consistenly good results here. Or be lucky when it comes to trying new girls, as you say.

"The Palace of the NRW." Yes, and it's always amused me the way everybody bitches about Palace but rarely does GT (or other clubs with Palaceque problems) come in for similar treatment.

O

The Cane
07-28-13, 15:40
BTW: I am in full agreement about your comments about the shortcomings of GT and the attitude of the girls. But GT has been this way for several years, in my opinion. Put all that together with GT's notorious ad hoc discriminatory entry policy and the difficulty to get there without a car, its crowding problems, smoke, etc, one wonders why some many rate this place so high."The Palace of the NRW." Yes, and it's always amused me the way everybody bitches about Palace but rarely does GT (or other clubs with Palaceque problems) come in for similar treatment.

OI too agree with that assessment 1000 per cent. You can also throw in substandard locker room and shower facilities. Additionally, given many of the reports you can no longer give GT the full advantage when it comes to pricing. That's because apparently many of the girls are not following the house rules and are charging 100 euros for an hour of straight sex when it's supposed to be 75 euros. I don't know what's happening with anal service at GT, but it's supposed to be 50 euros, which is a bargain. But, I bet many of the girls who provide anal are upcharging for that service too (why not?) , and mongers are paying it! The alcohol was cheap and flowing when I was at GT, but I'm not a big drinker, so that's not a strong draw for me. For all of the reasons stated, I just don't believe that GT deserves a top rating. GT is at the very bottom of my list. Even lower than Sharks. Speaking of "sharks", I much prefer the "shark infested" Palace where I have had some memorable sessions. I used quotes because like some others here have suggested, grown and mature men should have the wherewithal to deal with any scheming, conniving 20 year-old tute trying to run game on them. Carry yourself with some confidence, and to any high pressure tactics just say no!

Optimist
07-28-13, 18:05
Yes the place is busy and there are girls turning customers around in ten or fifteen minutes on busy nights. I have heard girls say that a considerate customer will offer to stay only fifteen minutes so the girl can make more money. Certainly some customers are even paying 75e or 100e for half hour. As Cane said you need some confidence and sense when at GT

I'll do some further reports on my recent visit. One highlight was Sabrina from Hungary who has just returned after a long absence. Slim and reddish brown hair. Her noticeable feature is her cheerful demeanour. She is great fun, skilled and does not short change in any way. She is already popular again. Highly recommended.

I saw some irony in the behaviour of a group of Turks who sat next to me and talked in English. Turks of course suffer from some discrimination at the door of GT. However this group were applauding the actions of a group of neo-fascists who beat up a black guy. One of the Turkish fellows said he was defending them in court and thought they did a really good thing. I felt sick to my stomach and (maybe cowardly) moved away

Oh and I also saw the staff land a blow on some guy's face in the entrance hall. No idea what it was all about. They physically and firmly edged me well away ( I was trying to leave): not pleasant to be even lightly manhandled

Ortos
07-28-13, 19:01
I used quotes because like some others here have suggested, grown and mature men should have the wherewithal to deal with any scheming, conniving 20 year-old tute trying to run game on them. Carry yourself with some confidence, and to any high pressure tactics just say no!Such an important point you make here! Guys like you really "Get it!"

O

Breadman
07-28-13, 20:08
I don't know what's happening with anal service at GT, but it's supposed to be 50 euros, which is a bargain. But, I bet many of the girls who provide anal are upcharging for that service too (why not?) , and mongers are paying it!"I don't know what's happening" and "I bet" doesn't sound like a factual report, sounds like a guess on your part. Lets assume anal's still 50 euro's until someone actually gets charged more than 50 for anal. Guessing belongs in the newbie reports.

Breadman
07-28-13, 20:17
When I first came to NRW, GT was impressive because of great looking girls (after several trips, you realize same girls has been working there for a long time) , and after several trips I realized every club has rules which creates unique environment for each, and I feel more comfortable in some more so than others.Every club has its own atmosphere, that's the draw to the scene. As to getting couch time, I think the general rule is the girl has to sit with you (not the other way around). And the club has to have a high female to male ratio. Some of the best couch time I've ever gotten was at Mainhattan and World. Samya also has possibilities since the 'couch' is one large seating area. If a girl feels she can get a room booking by simply standing up and walking around the room, she won't sit with you very long. And forget about couch time at Aca. Goldentime is usually too busy for you to get more than 5 minutes of small talk before the key gets brought up unless your sitting outside.

Capt Dan
07-28-13, 22:26
No hooker in her right mind is going to provide you with an exceptional level of couch time in a busy club unless you are on very friendly terms with the gal, are a good regular customer, or have a large wallet and are known for splashing the cash. Its possible that by not playing the game and by not paying enough attention to a particular punter on a busy night, she may loose out on a potential good regular customer for the future. However chances are that this is just some guy blowing through the club who at best won't be back for months or who may never return to the club again. When the sun shines you got to make hay and so couch time is not so readily available when a club is busy. Better for her to be on her back in the zimmer earning some cash. Besides how much couch time should you expect, when a club is busy, if all you are going to do is spend €50 for 30 minutes room time? Not much in my opinion. You would certainly deserve some time if you are spending serious money. But from the hookers point of view, she won't know the punters intentions for certain until she gets in the room.

CD

The Cane
07-28-13, 23:15
"I don't know what's happening" and "I bet" doesn't sound like a factual report, sounds like a guess on your part. Lets assume anal's still 50 euro's until someone actually gets charged more than 50 for anal. Guessing belongs in the newbie reports.Excuse me, but I said the price was 50 euros at GT. That's the price and no need to assume anything about that. Just like we know the price for an hour of straight sex at GT is 75 euros, but some girls are charging 100 euros and getting it. Or like Ortos said, some guys have been charged and actually paid 75 to 100 euros for a half hour of sexual services (we've seen some openly admitting as much in their reports!).

What my reasonable guess was about was that I bet some girls are upcharging for anal like they are for other things. We already have reports that they're doing just that (upcharging) under other circumstances. Why would it stop at anal? It was a reasonable conclusion that's no indication at all of "newbieness", which is something that does not reside with me. I'm no newbie, and I don't spend time making baseless assumptions. And you know that. I've mongered all over the world. And, I'm not finished yet.

More importantly, I understand a few things about human behavior. If there's upcharging for other services at GT, and we have solid reports of upcharging specifically for anal at other clubs, then why wouldn't that be going on at GT too? Why would GT be exempt in this regard? The answer is that it wouldn't be. Now to be fair, it's never happened to me (including at GT) and nor would I ever allow it to. But as a monger and an anal connoiseur, the thought of it leaves me rather bothered and annoyed. The price of pretty tute girl anus is already high enough and must be kept down! That means that other mongers need to resist any upcharging for any services that falls outside of the house rules, whether that be for kissing or whatever. Keep prices in line by just saying no!

Breadman
07-29-13, 08:49
If your going to assume a rise in all prices, why no mention of cim? If anything, we would hear of that first since most of the girls do cim (fewer with anal). But we haven't heard anything about either services prices being increased. Again, not talking about how much you hobby or where you've hobbied, we are talking one club here. Did you hear from a girl or read a report that anal would cost more than 50 euro's?

Optimist
07-29-13, 14:31
I had no bad sessions so was very pleased

Larissa is a tall thin Romanian, with light brown hair. As with most Romanian girls she looks stern until you approach. She gives good service (but not passionate) and is pleasant. Certainly worth a try. However like pretty much all Romanians there she charges 100euro an hour so I opted only for 30 minutes.

Sabrina. I reported on her earlier but forgot to say she also asks 100 euro an hour. Very nice woman. Also forgot to say that by GT standards she gave a lot of pre-session time, maybe even over five minutes

Angela from Poland has been there years. Slim small build, platinum blonde straight hair, small breasts. Great fun, easy to get on with. Charges 75euro an hour. Worth a try.

Marta from Poland. Excellent session but unfortunately it was her last day working, so I just give her an honorable mention.

Leah continues to come and go

Roxanne , Romanian/Russian, slightly bottom heavy blonde continues to give good service. Is unjustly blackballed by other Romanians so don't ask them who she is

Most of my considerable time in the rooms was with my longstanding favourite but all things come to an end :(

Optimist
07-29-13, 14:38
There is the occasional level of rudeness from the girls which I have never experienced in any other club. I stopped to compliment german Lisa on her new blonde cropped look, and received a "thank you" frozen in ice remaining unmelted from the previous ice age. So I didn't continue the conversation which might otherwise have led to a room. I also approached a girl who I had over the last year spent 150 euros (ok not much) as she had been blanking me all day. When I stood right in front of her she said she would not talk to me as I talked about her behind her back. Which was absolute rubbish as I was not sufficiently interested in her to talk about her to anyone. Very rude.

Lorena (previously Jay Jay) spent an inordinate amount of time watching who I was going with; very strange given our previous encounter

When I went with one girl she immediately told me that another girl, who she did not normally converse with, had told her that I had been to rooms before her arrival. I don't know why

I guess the surplus of men encourages some girls to feel they hold the whip

Banana Boi
07-29-13, 15:30
Angela from Poland has been there years. Slim small build, platinum blonde straight hair, small breasts. Great fun, easy to get on with. Charges 75euro an hour. Worth a try.

Marta from Poland. Excellent session but unfortunately it was her last day working, so I just give her an honorable mention.I really like Angela's playfulness as she tries to get you to a room. Her bubbly personality and smile is infectious. Session is a lot of fun.

That's too bad to hear Marta is leaving. Is she quitting for good? GT is going to lose a lot of income from her playing the video poker machines her entire shift. LOL

Optimist
07-29-13, 15:38
Marta says she is leaving. But is anything predictable? She was a great session.

Angela. As you say, and I didn't really say, she is very playful. Unlike most girls she offered me a massage instead of demanding one when I start touching them. Very likeable relaxed person.

Nille Copenhagen
07-30-13, 19:51
I really like Angela's playfulness as she tries to get you to a room. Her bubbly personality and smile is infectious. Session is a lot of fun.

That's too bad to hear Marta is leaving. Is she quitting for good? GT is going to lose a lot of income from her playing the video poker machines her entire shift. LOLYes, I like Angela too.

Nille Copenhagen
07-30-13, 20:05
Thought these were only for the girls. Never saw a guy coming out of them.I'm using them all the time, hehe, you guys are too sensible, you should try big Sexparties and Gangbangs, where many men are gathered and the smell, sweat and the touch of other naked guys are inevitable. LOL.

NC

Nille Copenhagen
07-30-13, 20:15
It is true that there are more men than girls. However, a lot of the men never go with a girl. Although there are some busy times when girls are scarce, generally there is no major problem finding a good one and there are always quite a few free if one is less fussy.Hehe why are man going there to drink beer, watch the girls and go home and jack off.

Unlike these men I'm going with minimum 4-6 girls, sometimes we have a 3some, hehe.

Nille Copenhagen
07-30-13, 20:40
Living Room, in the evening, I've witnessed girls providing up to an hour.

When I first came to NRW, GT was impressive because of great looking girls (after several trips, you realize same girls has been working there for a long time) , and after several trips I realized every club has rules which creates unique environment for each, and I feel more comfortable in some more so than others.PL I would disagree with you,

I was at Oase, World and GT twice last week and I still prefer GT, I love that other clubs as well, I got plenty of "couch time" and foreplay in all the 3 clubs, some example I was playing with the girls in the pool for a long time at World and Oase, at World at night I danced closely with a girl and her 2 other friends for hours and in the end I had her for 1 hour, plus many couch interaction with other girls, with some for 5 mins other up to 1H.

At GT I spend countless couch time with many girls in the couch inside and outside, on the sunbed or in the dining area.

So I think is how you play the game and also depending on the girls you choose and how well you can keep the girls entertained before they pop the key question. A hint: They pop the question because they are getting bored and want to move on, hehe.

Cheers,

NC

Vito Corleone
07-31-13, 10:25
Larissa is a tall thin Romanian, with light brown hair. As with most Romanian girls she looks stern until you approach. She gives good service (but not passionate) and is pleasant. Certainly worth a try. However like pretty much all Romanians there she charges 100euro an hour so I opted only for 30 minutes...Are you sure she wanted 100E? Larissa has been a 75E an hour girl since her daysatPHG. Maybe since I am a regular, she doesn't mind if I stick to the club prices. She can also spend quite a bit of couch time with you as well. She can be very hard to session with when her regulars show up & book her for half a day. She was very busy during the July 4th Hawaiian party, Sat July 6th, July 13th & 14th. I was able to sneak in a couple sessions.

Vito Corleone
07-31-13, 10:33
There is the occasional level of rudeness from the girls which I have never experienced in any other club. I stopped to compliment german Lisa on her new blonde cropped look, and received a "thank you" frozen in ice remaining unmelted from the previous ice age. So I didn't continue the conversation which might otherwise have led to a room.

When I went with one girl she immediately told me that another girl, who she did not normally converse with, had told her that I had been to rooms before her arrival. I don't know why.

I guess the surplus of men encourages some girls to feel they hold the whipDon't feel bad, that is Lisa's normal behavior! She looks much better with her new hairstyle.

Spent 7-8 daysatGT a while ago & did not experience any rude behavior. The girls gossip a lot about guys & how much time they spend with girls.

Vito Corleone
07-31-13, 10:50
Been here since opening at 1300. All you can drink beer is always nice, food is above FKK / Sauna Club standard- but selection sucks today! Ratio is probably close to 1 lady for every.

2. 5 mongers. Not good.I was there on Sunday 7/14 & I thought the lineup was pretty strong. Not sure what your type is, but I had a great time with some hot babes. Yes, the place was packed & lockers were gone by 3pm. Since everyone was enjoying the sunny weather outside, wait for rooms were short.

Vito Corleone
07-31-13, 11:00
Stayed from 1330 to 1600. Similar line up to Thursday. Look like I should probably skip FKKs during the summer. Airfare is high and lineup is poorer than the rest of the year.

Onto DV later tonight.You should have stayed a bit longer both days. Not sure if it was because of the party (Hawaiian) , but a bunch of babes showed up late for some reason. Both July 4th & 6th. The lineup really improved July 9th-16th. Plenty of hot model gazelle types you prefer.

Simex
07-31-13, 23:44
Larissa def €75 girl. She probably saw Optimist being fresh; young looking and tried the greedy green note trick.

Are you sure she wanted 100E? Larissa has been a 75E an hour girl since her daysatPHG. Maybe since I am a regular, she doesn't mind if I stick to the club prices. She can also spend quite a bit of couch time with you as well. She can be very hard to session with when her regulars show up & book her for half a day. She was very busy during the July 4th Hawaiian party, Sat July 6th, July 13th & 14th. I was able to sneak in a couple sessions.

Optimist
08-01-13, 10:06
Larissa def €75 girl. She probably saw Optimist being fresh; young looking and tried the greedy green note trick.I was perhaps a bit inaccurate. She did in fact quote me 75euro but said 100euro would be nice. If a girl says that I don't like it and mentally put her in the 100 category and avoid her. Sorry for any confusion."Fresh faced". Ah if only I were. Sometimes the girls mistake the fact that I am nice for gullibility (and sometimes they are right LOL)

Optimist
08-01-13, 10:09
Don't feel bad, that is Lisa's normal behavior! She looks much better with her new hairstyle.

Spent 7-8 daysatGT a while ago & did not experience any rude behavior. The girls gossip a lot about guys & how much time they spend with girls.Hi. Yes I know Lisa's reaction was not towards me personally, so I wasn't bothered. And as for gossip. Yes as in all clubs it's impossible to do anything without the girls knowing who you go with and for how long. In this case a girl felt I was "betraying" my regular girl so went and told her LOL

Simex
08-03-13, 19:02
Lisa one of the coldest working girl you can ever come across. Turns many men on (or off) and probably her USP.

But once in the room she does lighten up.

Hi. Yes I know Lisa's reaction was not towards me personally, so I wasn't bothered. And as for gossip. Yes as in all clubs it's impossible to do anything without the girls knowing who you go with and for how long. In this case a girl felt I was "betraying" my regular girl so went and told her LOL

Breadman
08-03-13, 19:55
Lisa one of the coldest working girl you can ever come across. Turns many men on (or off) and probably her USP.

But once in the room she does lighten up.She does do a good BJ but her cold attitude and restrictive service (no kissing or DATY) keeps her far down into the backup to the backup's list. Say 'hello' and only get a blank stare back. Four years ago she turned heads, last time I saw her I had to look twice to confirm it was her.

London Traveller
08-04-13, 18:57
I had an amazing three days at GT this last weekend. The club was surprisingly busy at 12. 30 on Thursday when I turned up and I couldn't even get a parking space in the main car park, being directed to park just up the road next to the garden. This first day I met up with an old flame for a couple of hours. I also met up with an old pal from this forum. HI! (you know who you are). The second day I spent some very high quality time with a girl (more of a Duracell bunny really) who I had spotted on the first day. She is usually fully booked with regular clients, she told me, but managed to fit me in for two and a half hours. Saturday I was in a room for another two and a half hours with a girl who had chatted me up in the evening on Friday but as I was a bit spent out from my efforts already that day I made an appointment to see her on the Saturday instead. Another even more incredibly good session followed, including a variety of perverted activities which cost extra, all of which were very enthusiastically received. Following that I passed an hour with another girl but I was a bit tired so my performance wasn't quite so varied.

As anyone who reads my posts will be aware I usually post names but on this occasion I am on strike. In fact one girl did not want me to mention her on an internet forum, so I am also sticking to my promise. I am not giving away other names, or even descriptions, because I notice that other members are not giving details either and I am waiting for them to change before I spend further time sharing my hot tips.

London Traveller
08-04-13, 19:02
She does do a good BJ but her cold attitude and restrictive service (no kissing or DATY) keeps her far down into the backup to the backup's list. Say 'hello' and only get a blank stare back. Four years ago she turned heads, last time I saw her I had to look twice to confirm it was her.When I first visited this club, a couple of years ago, Lisa was constantly busy. Now she stands around doing nothing or chatting to her pals. Although I have been to the room with her once she looks right through me when I pass her so I don't bother to interact either. Her BJ was the best ever and in fact the no kissing or DATY didn't matter as I was happy to keep her busy down below, however her new short hair makes her look less like a MILF and more like Jamie Lee Curtis (of course some guys may fancy that type) and her boobs appear to have got much smaller over the past year. I am happy to leave her to her few regular customers and doubt whether new clients would even notice her in the club and if they did they would be put off by her aggressive appearance, although once you have sealed the deal she is not unpleasant company.

Smuler
08-05-13, 04:08
her boobs appear to have got much smaller over the past yearThere's the nail in the coffin.

Best Regards,

Smuler

Nille Copenhagen
08-05-13, 09:09
I also met up with an old pal from this forum. HI! (you know who you are). The second day I spent some very high quality time with a girl (more of a Duracell bunny really) who I had spotted on the first day.Damn I couldn't make it to GT with my friends. Or else we would have met LT.

What do you mean by Duracell bunny? She fucks like a Duracell bunny.

NC

Optimist
08-05-13, 09:46
As anyone who reads my posts will be aware I usually post names but on this occasion I am on strike. In fact one girl did not want me to mention her on an internet forum, so I am also sticking to my promise. I am not giving away other names, or even descriptions, because I notice that other members are not giving details either and I am waiting for them to change before I spend further time sharing my hot tips.As someone who always posts names, I find this forum quite unhelpful as (as LT says) members often don't give names. I resort to using French, german, and Dutch forums for information. So, a plea to members, including LT, to post names and a little info. I am going to post a copy of a post from a French forum soon (in translation) to show how useful this info can be.

Optimist
08-05-13, 12:07
I came across this remarkable brave report in a foreign language forum and thought it invaluable so I have tried to translate. It really should be a Report of Distinction! It shows some of the advantages of a forum as the ensuing posts helped this man see things a little more clearly and retain his sanity

"Celine, Romanian. She is 31, has black eyes, a pointed nose, and her chin is slightly receding. She makes the first smile and initiates the conversation. In English, I told her that I was hesitating between leaving and having a nice last session. She proposes to take back me home, and said then, she would have to keep my car to return to GT! We laugh a little, here I am.

We go to a cool room...She undresses, she is splendid. She has a soft voice rather acute, it soothes me.

She immediately took me in her arms with infinite tenderness and kisses me on the mouth, to my surprise. This kiss is passionate, and we do not let go for a more thirty minutes.

This half-hour in her company has caused a major disturbance in my mind. We talked little, but her behaviour with me has completely turned me upside down. She continued to kiss me, caress me with gentleness and generosity that I had never known from girls who had feelings for me. She said in my ear that she is happy to have found me, because people here are less sweet and less respectful than me. She kissed me all over my body and nestled against me.

Then she began a blowjob, very smooth, without trying to make me come, just to make me happy. In my turn I started DATY. This is something I enjoy doing a lot, I will do it well, especially given the care Celine brought to me. She stops me before she comes, refusing to give me more explanation.

We embrace, and it is I who demand to get serious.

I felt that it was she who made love to me, not the opposite. In my mind I still see her, on me, hugging me, panting, her eyes fixed on mine.

An unexpected thing happened: I could not meet her gaze. I asked her to stop looking at me like that, under pain of falling in love with her immediately. She looked away, while I was shaking all over my body as if it was my first time. I am very moved.

It gives me an enormous pleasure and she takes care of me despite my protests.

The half-hour passed.

Already.

She did not say a word to extend this meeting, while I'm dying to.

She reminds me that I'm exhausted, have a long drive and it's safer for me to leave now. I leaveand she wishes me good luck in life. I'm upset. I am thinking of her throughout the journey constantly, and continue to do so all the next day.

Here is the paradox.

I meet girls to pay for sex, in the hope of having sex and affection, and each does it their own way.

Sometimes I met girls that give the bare minimum (or less.)

Sometimes I was lucky to come across super pro girls.

Even more rarely, I had the privilege of finding outgoing girls to share the pleasure with me, just awesome.

But Celine went further, perhaps even too far. Beyond perhaps what should have been part of her work. She made love to me as if she was in love with me, and I jumped in.

And the result is I am completely turned upside down.

This incredible encounter may have done me more harm than good: now I know what I do not have in life.

What to do now?

I do not know what I want. I hope to see Celine. And at the same time, what could happen to me is more dangerous.

I want to stop everything, never meet girls, to protect myself from much danger.

The next day, by chance, I read about Celine on this forum and that she gives such favors to others. Phew! I am not privileged. It would have been terrible to learn that she would have given that much just for me. I would have invented fantasies, I would have gone back to see her all the time, I would have gone crazy.

But no. The forum finally saved me. Now I can see Celine was doing her job. But what a talent."

As another senior member says: "A typical session" with her. The daring suggestions (to drive him home) which are retracted if taken seriously, the coquettishness, the staring deeply, the sudden changes which remain unexplained , the mixture of total giving and hiding and so on. With Celine life is not lukewarm.

Fkknomad
08-05-13, 15:33
Optimist,

Thank you for the translation.

A thoughtful provocative tale of the emotional precipice as we gaze into the FKK heart of darkness. This should be a Report of Distinction!

Linga
08-05-13, 17:45
I saw a hot little spinner last March at Club Globe, Zurich with the exact same name and service. I wonder whether it is her working now at GT.

Banana Boi
08-05-13, 18:10
I saw a hot little spinner last March at Club Globe, Zurich with the exact same name and service. I wonder whether it is her working now at GT.Optimist will likely know for sure but Celine was still at FKK World until at least May. 2012.

Optimist
08-06-13, 11:43
She was working at World until mid August 2012. She wasn't at Globe in March this year (unless it was for a very very short trip). She was at GT in the first half of March and, I believe the rest of the month.

My report was not intended to encourage interest, but to provide information

GabrielPontello
08-08-13, 11:53
It was a long time I hadn't visit GT. The line up is not bad tough there a lack of real stunners. The best pick for my personal taste was Dina, a big boobs turkish / alemanian with long curl hair. I also spotted 3 carribean girls and picked Leticia, very nice and warm.

Talking with a girl I heard there is a regular visitor, an italian guy, nicknamed by the girls as "vaginal meister"! Never heard such a better nickname in my life. Hope some friend will write something like that as an epitaph on my gravestone!

Be careful when you drive out the club at night: police stops cars to make alcohol tests.

Simex
08-17-13, 16:27
I rarely do gt on a Saturday, but lineup impressive today.

Some new faces to sample. BLONDE German Gill and there's a Alicia Silverstone lookalike named Alice from Bucharest.

Ps. Lisa still giving those killer stone stare.

Nick The G
08-18-13, 16:28
She was working at World until mid August 2012. She wasn't at Globe in March this year (unless it was for a very very short trip). She was at GT in the first half of March and, I believe the rest of the month.The last time I met Jennifer-Roxana at World was on Wednesday, July 25th. 2012. For sure Jennifer-Roxana was not present at FKK-World on Wednesday, August 1st and Tuesday, August. 7th. 2012. From others I heard that she left FKK-World end of July 2012.

First report on Ijsberenforum about "Celina" dates back to August 12th. The guy stating that he met her on a Friday and that it was her second day at work there. So that sounds like she started to work at GOLDEN TIME on Thursday, August 09th.

At Optimist: in my opinion, there is nothing special in the report of this frenchman. I would rather shift the focus away from Celine and towards the guy (s) involved. Because all these Jennifer-Roxana-Celine stories show pretty clearly, that many mongers will get in contact with their highly underdeveloped emotional skills when confronted with Celine. Maybe that is her secret mission as a Prostitute: to mirror the childlike emotional state of her adult clients.

Hessen Bub
08-18-13, 17:13
I would rather shift the focus away from Celine and towards the guy (s) involved. Because all these Jennifer-Roxana-Celine stories show pretty clearly, that many mongers will get in contact with their highly underdeveloped emotional skills when confronted with Celine. Maybe that is her secret mission as a Prostitute: to mirror the childlike emotional state of her adult clients.BS. Celine does have some serious emotional problems, I had my own personal experience with her at World, what a mess. Which I will not lay out in detail on a public board. Please stop psychoanalyzing guys you've never seen. Why not register here: http://www.socialanxietysupport.com/forum/

HB

Optimist
08-18-13, 19:06
Nick. Whilst sometimes your comments can be perceptive in a general way, I am not sure it helps to make such blanket assertions. We can all have our own opinions about our motives and the emotional states of ourselves and the girls, but I don't think it helps to get in to this in a public forum. This only leads to psycho-babble as it cannot take full account of each person's uniqueness. I was trying in my post simply to give information on what a session with this woman could be like. If anyone wants to discuss Celine's (or her customers') emotional issues then maybe she (or the customer concerned) is the only person with whom they should be discussed?

HB. Nice to see the respect you show by not discussing Celine's "issues" in open forum

Nick The G
08-18-13, 19:13
BS. Celine does have some serious emotional problems, I had my own personal experience with her at World, what a mess.Why blame her? Sounds like Celine, besides her normal work, has done a great job on you with regards to her secret mission.

If you throw pure Sodium into water, it will start to burn. You might even risk an explosion. Who is to blame? Sodium? Water? Hydrogen? Oxygen? Those who know how to handle Sodium metal will avoid water under any circumstances in close contact.

BTW: "There's an old saying, that water seeks its own level, and we are in fact, attracted to people who match our own level of emotional development".

Optimist
08-18-13, 19:15
Nick. I guess that you and HB don't get on. Maybe we (including me) should all just let go of this issue and not hijack this thread?

Hessen Bub
08-18-13, 20:17
You keep blaming the men. All you do is trying to annoy people who are contributing to the board. Maybe you are all wrong about Celine? What games did she play on you?

HB

Nick The G
08-18-13, 21:58
Nick. I guess that you and HB don't get on.Wrong guess. Sometimes he and me have clearly different opinions here on forums. Why not? But in the club when we meet, we leave the "mental" knifes in the closets in the changing room.

Nick The G
08-18-13, 22:44
you keep blaming the men.sure, no more need to blame women i meet and feel attracted to in brothels.

all you do is trying to annoy people who are contributing to the board.harmony is something nice. some people overdo it by trying to harmonize the south pole with the north pole. and they forget that everything has already been fixed, and integrated, on earth.

maybe you are all wrong about celine?true. i take responsibility. i really can't imagine any other guy than me on earth who could be "all wrong about celine".

what games did she play on you?i would bet the same games than with all others at that time. but i have to admit i haven't seen her for more than a year now. so, maybe due to new challenges she has learned some new games in the meantime and added these games to her repertoire.

and i don't want to say that "games" are something bad in a brothel.

---------------------------------------------------
i can give an example for one of her games that is related to a special speech pattern. if you follow it, you end in a trap.

while in the room, lying on the bed, having some caressing interaction, she asks me:

celine: nick, you do that with all the girls?

<instead of simply saying "yes", which would be the appropriate answer (without knowing to what she is relating) i fall into her trap and continue the conversation by asking

what are you talking about?

celine: no, i don't want to say. no, i'm so ashamed to say.

me: hey, come on.

celine: no, i don't want to say.

me: hey, come on, tell me!

after some more circular interaction of that type:

celine: nick, it is different with you, you make me so horny.

-------------------------------------------------------------
nice game, isn't it? i'm looking forward to hear of other stories of her "games".

Hessen Bub
08-19-13, 08:40
i can give an example for one of her games that is related to a special speech pattern. if you follow it, you end in a trap.never had a similar conversation with her. she never asked that question. so stop trying to poject your experiences on others.

hb

Ky Daddy
08-24-13, 16:05
Sitting in Aca right now waiting for the line up to improve & will use this time to catch up on a late GT report. This report is a from Tuesday, Aug 20. I arrived at GT at about 11:30 AM. Like my experience at Aca on Monday, the line up was small in number when compared to what I have come to expect from GT. Still, the line up was greater in number & higher in quality to Aca. Still, the place seemed a little dead. But free beer can & does make time go by faster or me. As he afternoon moved along, more women arrived. By the time that I left at 7PM, the number of ladies was up to the level that I have normally experienced at GT during the day. I had one, one hour session with a slim, dark haired Romanian. The session was quite good with an above average BJ & plenty of ball licking. The girl took everything that Ky cold throw at her & was a champ. Problem is that I cannot recommend her to you because I don't remember her name! No worries, I am going to GT tomorrow & will update this report. All in all, Tuesday was a slow day for GT, but even so, I had a good time!

Ky Daddy
08-25-13, 20:05
Sitting in Aca right now waiting for the line up to improve & will use this time to catch up on a late GT report. This report is a from Tuesday, Aug 20. I arrived at GT at about 11:30 AM. Like my experience at Aca on Monday, the line up was small in number when compared to what I have come to expect from GT. Still, the line up was greater in number & higher in quality to Aca. Still, the place seemed a little dead. But free beer can & does make time go by faster or me. As he afternoon moved along, more women arrived. By the time that I left at 7PM, the number of ladies was up to the level that I have normally experienced at GT during the day. I had one, one hour session with a slim, dark haired Romanian. The session was quite good with an above average BJ & plenty of ball licking. The girl took everything that Ky cold throw at her & was a champ. Problem is that I cannot recommend her to you because I don't remember her name! No worries, I am going to GT tomorrow & will update this report. All in all, Tuesday was a slow day for GT, but even so, I had a good time!The rain kept me away today, so unfortunately her name will remain a mystery to me.

Yakob
08-25-13, 23:49
I had one, one hour session with a slim, dark haired Romanian. The session was quite good with an above average BJ & plenty of ball licking. The girl took everything that Ky cold throw at her & was a champ. Problem is that I cannot recommend her to you because I don't remember her name! No worries, I am going to GT tomorrow & will update this report. All in all, Tuesday was a slow day for GT, but even so, I had a good time!KyDaddy,

We all missed you today at Golden Time. It was a fantastic day despite the weather. There was much less men and there was enough girls.

Saturday at Golden Time was packed. It was heaving with men. Weird was Sunday would be less quiet for men being the end days of August so we took the Polish advice.

As for your Romanian it seems it could be Celine. It seems like her quality of service.

Celine was at GT today. My friend and I took turns with her. She looked incredibly fetching in a short black dress with half her ass on show.

Man Celine has a fine ass. When she bent over you can see her pert ass cheeks all exposed in that dress she was wearing.

No mind games here. Keep it simple with kissing, body licking both ways, ball licking and sucking, sex in mutiple positions and a nice CIM finish for 75 euro. Normal tariff at GT.

Other Romanians could be Carla, Romina or Sandra.

Agnieska the Polish blondie who used to work in the Netherlands windows is so lovely but some Dutch fucker booked her all night before I could my dick in a mitt to do her.

Yakob
08-25-13, 23:52
The rain kept me away today, so unfortunately her name will remain a mystery to me.The advice is that Tuesdays and Wednesdays sees the GT line up at its lowest ebb as these two days are the days many GT girls take a break from work.

This could explain why your Tuesday visit this week was so catastrophe. Thursdays at GT can be massive.

You would think Hollanders don't work on Thuraday since GT is so busy with men and girls.

Kimino
08-26-13, 10:08
The advice is that Tuesdays and Wednesdays sees the GT line up at its lowest ebb as these two days are the days many GT girls take a break from work.Sad to know as I'll visit GT and maybe LV (both for the first time) on a Wednesday. LOL.

Still I do prefer clubs when they are not crowded, as long as there's enough talents around.

While I'm at it, is this price recap correct?

30min 50euro.

Cim +25euro.

Anal +50euro.

Lesbo (during threesome or xsome) +25euro each.

60min Either 75euro (house rule) or 100euro depending on the girl.

Guess same applies to LV, while at ACA 30min is 40euro. Wish we had a single thread with all this basic info for all fkks.

Kimino

Yakob
08-26-13, 10:47
Sad to know as I'll visit GT and maybe LV (both for the first time) on a Wednesday. LOL.

Still I do prefer clubs when they are not crowded, as long as there's enough talents around.

30min 50euro.

Cim +25euro.

Anal +50euro.

Lesbo (during threesome or xsome) +25euro each.

60min Either 75euro (house rule) or 100euro depending on the girl.

Guess same applies to LV, while at ACA 30min is 40euro. Wish we had a single thread with all this basic info for all fkks.

KiminoHello Kimino,

What club is LV? Is that a new one that has not been reported on before? Can you open a new thread for it please?

The prices you quote are correct.

Sadly the girls I went with besides Celine all required 50 euro per half hour and so that was 250 euro for 2.5 hours but being German blondies they gave sone wonderful service including every digit on both my hands up their pussies and in their assholes. There is something about German girls and liking something thick and hard in their asses whether it is a tongue a cock or a finger. They just seem to live and love it.

As always YMMV.

There is a lively Shayenne German Turkish girl that will have your eyes popping with her tits all bare, firm and fruity. She is a sweetie.

Free Dude
08-26-13, 10:57
Wednesday is a fine day to visit GT; many of the regular visitors are there every Wednesday: not too busy with men, but a pretty decent line up of girls. I heavily prefer Wednesday over Friday / Saturday. Good to see Yakob is back with his 'great' comments.

Banana Boi
08-26-13, 13:03
Sad to know as I'll visit GT and maybe LV (both for the first time) on a Wednesday. LOL.As FD says, Wednesdays are fine at GT. I think Tuesday, Wednesday, and as Yakob just reviewed surprisingly Sundays to be the best days. Still lots of girls and not a ton of guys. There's also a superstar who's name starts with an 'X' working only Tuesday nights. For me Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights are not when I want to be at GT. There is zero chance there will be more girls than guys Thursday to Saturday nights. It's why I prefer a club like PHG or Samya on these nights.

30min 50euro.

Cim +25euro.

Anal +50euro.

Your pricing seems right but keep in mind there are girls at GT and ACA who don't do extras which is one of the main complaints for FRA guys. Ask the girl before you go in to the room if she does extras.

Most of the non-Germans charge 75 per hour.

Kimino
08-26-13, 14:48
Your pricing seems right but keep in mind there are girls at GT and ACA who don't do extras which is one of the main complaints for FRA guys. Ask the girl before you go in to the room if she does extras.

Most of the non-Germans charge 75 per hour.Thanks Banana Boi and FD! Clearer picture now.

Cheers.

Kimino

Trans Atlantic
08-27-13, 00:43
Hello Kimino,

What club is LV? Is that a new one that has not been reported on before? Can you open a new thread for it please?

The prices you quote are correct.

Sadly the girls I went with besides Celine all required 50 euro per half hour and so that was 250 euro for 2. 5 hours but being German blondies they gave sone wonderful service including every digit on both my hands up their pussies and in their assholes. There is something about German girls and liking something thick and hard in their asses whether it is a tongue a cock or a finger. They just seem to live and love it.

As always YMMV.

There is a lively Shayenne German Turkish girl that will have your eyes popping with her tits all bare, firm and fruity. She is a sweetie.I take it Kimino is referring LR not LV. Which German blonde likes anal in NRW (especially in her 20s)? There are a couple of young Germans at DV I wished did anal.

Banana Boi
08-27-13, 01:13
There is a lively Shayenne German Turkish girl that will have your eyes popping with her tits all bare, firm and fruity. She is a sweetie.Keppana. This!

Syzygies
08-27-13, 01:42

Most of the non-Germans charge 75 per hour.I suppose its sort of obvious, but girls who like to make good money by providing CIM and anal, may well prefer to work in Hessen where they will get more for doing it. For those not providing, it make little difference where they work. End result. The percentage of girls providing it should be lower in NRW.

There is a counter balance of course, that guys may take CIM and anal all the time when it is cheaper. So girls that are happy to do it a lot and cheaply, would perhaps stay in NRW. I don't really have a feel for what percentage of customer sessions want it. I don't take anal at all at Hessen prices, and CIM only occasionally.

Kimino
08-27-13, 06:51
I take it Kimino is referring LR not LV.Yes. Sorry about that Yacob.

Kimino

Optimist
08-27-13, 11:43
Yakob. Thanks for the really helpful detailed report on Celine, performance and price. Now that's how to handle this woman "keep it simple". An example to follow. With Celine the example NOT to follow is me :) Anyway, water under the bridge

Yakob
08-27-13, 13:30
I take it Kimino is referring LR not LV. Which German blonde likes anal in NRW (especially in her 20s)? There are a couple of young Germans at DV I wished did anal.It is German blondes plural. Man these asses were the nice well shaped rose bud ones that you just love sticking three fingers in all at the same time.

One is barely legal she is like 18 years old since 2 months ago been at GT now 2 months.

I found most of the German girls at GT that I go with does anal.

I am not at home. I write more later.

Finnish Fucker
08-27-13, 18:48
Keppana. This!Yes, counting days to my late September trip :cool:

-Kepp

Nille Copenhagen
08-27-13, 22:01
Yes, counting days to my late September trip :cool:

KeppSee you there maybe.

Nille Copenhagen
08-27-13, 22:07

KiminoYour price is correct,

1 hour at ACA is actually higher that than the house price at the other SClubs.

Remember a GT+ LR combo is good as LR is closing later, I do this combo almost every time, and you get discount on the combo entrance fee.

I end up at LR and sleep at Isa.

Cheers,

NC

Yakob
08-27-13, 23:10
Yes. Sorry about that Yacob.

KiminoHey no problem Kimino. I was really hoping you had a new club for us to add to the collection. High hopes and expectations!

There is one new club I see called Sauna club Life Time. It has a website www.saunaclub-lifetime.de. Do you know anything about it?

Yakob
08-27-13, 23:18
Yakob. Thanks for the really helpful detailed report on Celine, performance and price. Now that's how to handle this woman "keep it simple". An example to follow. With Celine the example NOT to follow is me :) Anyway, water under the bridgeI rate Celine has a high performer in the bedroom stakes. So does my colleague.

She does have a great ass but I am no totally sold on her silicon breasts. She is a more mature lady so needs to offer something else. She really does have a following at GT which you can see with the line out of suitors that come up to Celine to chat and / or book her for the room.

I do enjoy her open mouth tongue kissing and the way she sucks, it is so soft and gentle and all mouth. It is a joy to come in her mouth and give her the extra for the service. I try to keep the chit chat to a minimum after listening to all the debate on these World and GT threads on Celine's machinations of the make mind.

Celine in our session times does invoke fond memories of her skill in using hands, mouth, tongue and hair all in combination when eliciting the stimulating pleasures of an orgasm in her mouth. Gives me a woody.

Water under a bridge continues to flow into the sea and then there is a huge ocean to contend with.

Enjoy.

Yakob
08-27-13, 23:22
There are three toilets at GT: in the locker room, to the side of the reception area, and by the kino. However, they are almost always occupied.My apologies, that might be me having a dump.

Yakob
08-27-13, 23:27
There is a thin tallish bleached blonde with C cup fakes. Her most notable feature to differentiate her from the others is she has straight bangs, like how Angela wears her hair sometimes. She is like a taller version of Angela. Anyone know this girl's name? She was outside tanning with a guy for hours so I didn't get to go with her.Hello Banana Boi,

The tall, slim, pale, very bleach blond with C cup fake tits could be Heidi from Czech Republic as she also has a fringe hair cut as you describe. She has a regular client.

Banana Boi
08-28-13, 03:03
Hello Banana Boi,

The tall, slim, pale, very bleach blond with C cup fake tits could be Heidi from Czech Republic as she also has a fringe hair cut as you describe. She has a regular client.Excellent guess cause it is Heidi. On the days I was there all she did was go outside and sit with her regular the entire time.

Yakob
08-28-13, 07:45
Excellent guess cause it is Heidi. On the days I was there all she did was go outside and sit with her regular the entire time.Heidi's service is average in my experience. No much complaint but there is a bit too much hand in BJ I think. Each man has their buttons and sometimes they get pushed.

Just like Celine seems to have a good habit of pushing buttons of some mans getting them to return.

Yakob
08-28-13, 07:51
Yes. Sorry about that Yacob.

KiminoHello Kimino, no problem. I thought we had a new club here which we can enjoy. Just like when I heard about this new club called Sauna Club Lifetime that naybe you refer to that. See my advert flyer for sauna club life time in the other FKK Thread.

Have a great visit to GT. I usually have my best visits to GT. There are a lot of German girls at GT comparable to just about any club that I go to. It would be a great option for Starletvoyager / Mohab since he likes that sort of Nordic blonde look in his rentals.

TravelSex
08-28-13, 15:21
Excellent guess cause it is Heidi. On the days I was there all she did was go outside and sit with her regular the entire time.
Hello Kimino, no problem. I thought we had a new club here which we can enjoy. Just like when I heard about this new club called Sauna Club Lifetime that naybe you refer to that. See my advert flyer for sauna club life time in the other FKK Thread.

Have a great visit to GT. I usually have my best visits to GT. There are a lot of German girls at GT comparable to just about any club that I go to. It would be a great option for Starletvoyager / Mohab since he likes that sort of Nordic blonde look in his rentals.Tell me guys, any chance to find some black/ latin/ Asian / Arabic girls in GT?

How many girls can I expect in the line up on a Wednesday afternoon/ evening/ night? I have no idea at all.

Cheers

Simex
08-28-13, 21:34
I saw 1 black girl last week, if you classify Arabic as Turkish / Persian, then there a few for you to sample.

Tell me guys, any chance to find some black / latin / Asian / Arabic girls in GT?

How many girls can I expect in the line up on a Wednesday afternoon / evening / night? I have no idea at all.

Cheers

Simex
08-28-13, 21:35
Wednesday lineup should be strong come September. Morning / Afternoon best time to see the full line-up.
There's a new blonde German girl named Nikki, started 3 weeks ago - looks like they have recycled the other blonde Nikki with fake d cups,
also from Germany who's probably now left as i haven't seen her for over 3 months.

Any way, this new 25yo Nikki very popular - ex-professional swimmer & ex-life guard from Hannover, Very fit and toned body.
Our 3 hours in gt best room 15 just flew by....her side profile reminds me of ex-porn star Jenna Jameson.

I am stuck in Paris for the next 5 days and this city sucks for sex, full of junkies.....just make the most of your GT visit man.

Tell me guys, any chance to find some black / latin / Asian / Arabic girls in GT?

How many girls can I expect in the line up on a Wednesday afternoon / evening / night? I have no idea at all.

Cheers

Free Dude
08-28-13, 21:52
Old Nicky was thrown out and has since been seen in Magnum and Villa Vertigo (last place I heard).

Banana Boi
08-28-13, 21:56
Heidi's service is average in my experience. No much complaint but there is a bit too much hand in BJ I think. Each man has their buttons and sometimes they get pushed.My Youppie buddy told me not to go with her when I pointed her out to him. Too bad. I was tempted even though she had big fakes.

Old Nicky was thrown out and has since been seen in Magnum and Villa Vertigo (last place I heard).

This is mega busty German Nicky right? What a shame my buddy is gonna drag my ass to Magnum again. lol

How many girls can I expect in the line up on a Wednesday afternoon / evening / night? I have no idea at all.One of the hottest girls is Cheyenne and she is Turkish. One of the best sessions is Emy / Amy and she's Vietnamese. You'll find them both there on Wednesdays.

The number of girls who work on a Wed-Thu don't significantly differ from a Fri-Sat. The number of guys double / triple though. LOL.

By 3 or 4 pm on weekdays you will see 80% of the girls who are coming that day. One of the advantages of a club that closes at 1 am is girls show up early making GT a no brainer during the day.

The answer to how many girls you will see on a Wednesday is....... more than any other club in NRW except the odd day when ACA may outnumber GT.

Nille Copenhagen
08-28-13, 22:52
There are a lot of German girls at GT comparable to just about any club that I go to. It would be a great option for Starletvoyager / Mohab since he likes that sort of Nordic blonde look in his rentals.Artemis have also many German girls.

Starletvoyager / Mohab might have difficulty to get into GT due to the strict door policy, I saw / spoke a few weeks ago to 3 guys who drove from Amsterdam. 2 guys were white one guy has dark skin, they were refused entrance, the answer was the club was full, I told them to move on to PHG or VV or LR. Don't waste your time if you are non-white even if you are with a group of white guys you won't get in or the whole group won't get in.

Trans Atlantic
08-29-13, 03:57
Artemis have also many German girls.

Starletvoyager / Mohab might have difficulty to get into GT due to the strict door policy, I saw / spoke a few weeks ago to 3 guys who drove from Amsterdam. 2 guys were white one guy has dark skin, they were refused entrance, the answer was the club was full, I told them to move on to PHG or VV or LR. Don't waste your time if you are non-white even if you are with a group of white guys you won't get in or the whole group won't get in.I'be seen denied entry at 1300 as well and the club wasn't full.

Yakob
08-29-13, 05:45
Artemis have also many German girls.

Starletvoyager / Mohab might have difficulty to get into GT due to the strict door policy, I saw / spoke a few weeks ago to 3 guys who drove from Amsterdam. 2 guys were white one guy has dark skin, they were refused entrance, the answer was the club was full, I told them to move on to PHG or VV or LR. Don't waste your time if you are non-white even if you are with a group of white guys you won't get in or the whole group won't get in.I know Artemis has many German girls but I am no so often in Berlin.

Agree that Starletvoyager will have the big problem getting into GT. Not impossible but will be a challenge with GT's door policy regarding non white clients that are male. If you a non white female sex worker then it is a different story since GT has non white female sex workers present in the line out.

There have been many times that I have seen mixed race groups denied entry to the GT as well as totally non white groups and individuals denied entry to GT. I even know an Indian American man as well as black American man denied entry to GT who went on their own.

The usual story is club is full and you look in the locker room and their ate many empty lockers and the club is no so full of mans and you really have to wonder how can the Reception say the club is full when you have seen it packed like sardines with Dutch, Belgian and French mans and still more are allowed in but when the non white man come to the door he is denied the entry.

Yakob
08-29-13, 06:00
My Youppie buddy told me not to go with her when I pointed her out to him. Too bad. I was tempted even though she had big fakes.

This is mega busty German Nicky right? What a shame my buddy is going to drag my ass to Magnum again. LOL.

One of the hottest girls is Cheyenne and she is Turkish. One of the best sessions is Emy / Amy and she's Vietnamese. You'll find them both there on Wednesdays. Er GT.Blondie Heidi I do no go with now for some years. She is always friendly and we still chat just like I do with little Polish blondie Angela. AGnieska the Polish blue eyed blondie is a sweetie and looks real hot. I try to room with Agnieska when I can and I usually not last longer than half hour with her too.

Nikki the blond from Hamburg seems to have moved on now for some months from GT. Maybe since May. Not seen Nikki since maybe March at GT. Certainly not since May by me. I heard also Nikki was at Magnum but I never seen her at Magnum. Nikki does an excellent service and is a giod looker too

Certainly Nikki the Blonde German is now rivalled by Leonora from Palace who is called Kati from Kosovo. She does a good service and has that blibde blue eyed busty beach babe look similar to Nikki. KATI takes 75 euro per hour and CIM at 25 euro so a bit less than the 150 euro she would make for same service at Palace.

Amy the Vietnamese German was working at GT at weekend. She look good too and was in demand. Slim girl with hardly any tits.

Cheyenne is friends with Rachel the 18 year old German GFE provider. Cheyenne the dark brown haired girl is great in the sack and goes near nide due to scanty privates covering and goes topless showing off her ample globes of female mammaries. She is real friendly too and very pretty eyes. She is German Turkish and well pretty for my tastes.

Nille Copenhagen
08-29-13, 13:04
I'be seen denied entry at 1300 as well and the club wasn't full.Same here as well, even at 12 o'clock, it was just an excuse from GT. The door policy was applied long time ago as far as I remember, nothing to be surprise about, so don't waste your time trying to get in if you don't suit the door policy.

Yakob
08-30-13, 02:43
Same here as well, even at 12 o'clock, it was just an excuse from GT. The door policy was applied long time ago as far as I remember, nothing to be surprise about, so don't waste your time trying to get in if you don't suit the door policy.The club being full is just an excuse to deny certain racial group entry. It is discrimination.

Seems the policy is in place for many years now.

Problem is these days the GT line out is so good at present. Many girls have come back now. GT continues to be a top club and has the clout to do these things on its door making decisions on who is let in or is no let in.

Nille Copenhagen
08-30-13, 18:34
The club being full is just an excuse to deny certain racial group entry. It is discrimination.

Seems the policy is in place for many years now.

Problem is these days the GT line out is so good at present. Many girls have come back now. GT continues to be a top club and has the clout to do these things on its door making decisions on who is let in or is no let in.That is what I'm saying it was just an excuse, I entered about 12 o'clock there were many guys and girls but the club was not full yet.

Yes it's discrimination, but the same thing applies to many disco and nightclubs,

Yes if you are popular you can pick and choose like anything else in life,

So if you can't get in GT get back on your horses and go to the other clubs nearby, I bet you can find good fuck there too,

Some guy might want to try their luck and taste the forbidden fruits. Even the chances to get in are slim for them. LOL.

Also the club choose which girls that can work there, I know girls that can't work at GT because their language skills (min German and English) are not good enough.

Banana Boi
09-01-13, 14:15
Amy the Vietnamese German was working at GT at weekend. She look good too and was in demand. Slim girl with hardly any tits.Do you normally see Amy on weekends? My understanding was she only worked mid-week.

Syzygies
09-01-13, 15:25
Also the club choose which girls that can work there, I know girls that can't work at GT because their language skills (min German and English) are not good enough.At other clubs in the past, e. G. Palace, I have had a great time with girls (maybe Cuban?) who had no English and no Deutsch, only Spanish. I had no Spanish but we did okay really. I don't go there for advanced conversation with the girl. My mouth should be busy with other things and don't really like girls that can't stop talking anyway. I have been forced to chat with some girls in bad basic Deutsch, but we survive.

Neya at World has low English ("Lets go, love" is her favourite phrase) and zero Deutsch. So what? She does quite well. I guess other Romanian girls can tell her the rules. Like "stop stealing all the customers" LOL

Katinka
09-01-13, 18:57
I saw Victoria, half Dutch half Chinese. Grew up in Amsterdam. I am 90% confident of her heritage. I would like to describe my confidence of her heritage so you guys can tell me if I am full of cawcaw. I like to use crown skinless skin condoms, so I bring my own. As she was opening it she asked in they were made in the USA, and I said, no, they are Japanese. To which for some reason she replied "my father was from China, and my mother is Dutch." I thought to myself, that explains everything. To me she got the best of both. She has a beautiful Caucasian shaped face, and a delicate thin Asian body. But I had though that her face was just slightly reminiscent of Asian which until she made that comment I had attributed to her jet black hair. Anyway, to my taste she was the cutest girl in GoldenTime. The 10% of doubt was because her English was just barely good enough. Every Dutch person I have previously met spoke English just as well as they spoke Dutch. But my sample has not been rigorous.

She was very upfront about the services she supplies and her charges. She may have spotted an easy mark when she told me that she charges 100 euros for an hour, but that was irrelivant to me. I know that some of you do not like this attitude, but that is such a trivial sum of money by USA standards, who cares. If I recall correctly Elliot Spitzer was paying $5000 a night.

Anyway, I just let her do her GFE thing. In some respects she was a runner up. But in other respects she was a winner. Overall, I was thrilled, so thrilled, I never even thought of getting any extras.

By the way, in case you are wondering, one a day is enough for me. With one a day, I am always looking forward to the next day. And I just ain't 15 anymore.

Yakob
09-01-13, 19:07
Do you normally see Amy on weekends? My understanding was she only worked mid-week.Always seen her at weekends on my visits thus far this August. Popular hooker.

Breadman
09-01-13, 19:14
She was very upfront about the services she supplies and her charges. She may have spotted an easy mark when she told me that she charges 100 euros for an hour, but that was irrelivant to me. I know that some of you do not like this attitude, but that is such a trivial sum of money by USA standards, who cares.So she told you her rate before going to the room?

Katinka
09-01-13, 19:38
So she told you her rate before going to the room?Yes, but after I told her it was my first time at the club. And after I did an assuptive close "I hear that it is 50 euros for the first half hour and 25 euros for the second." She kind of giggled and said,"that is what some girls charge, but I charge 100 euros for an hour."

Katinka
09-01-13, 19:47
I was the first to arrive, being almost an hour early (trains and taxi timing) , but I wasn't first through the door. When they unlocked to door, the herd charged. There was absolutely zero polite,"after you." (Is that German culture or horny male culture, I do not know.)

And to be honest by 13:30 when I got settled, it was a sea of white robes. But I had no problem sorting out the girls and approaching my selection.

Free Dude
09-01-13, 22:07
Just wanted to chime in and confirm Victoria is Dutch. She has such an Amsterdam accent, that some of the regulars get and immediate case of flacid dick: fuck Ajax.

Yakob
09-01-13, 23:01
I was the first to arrive, being almost an hour early (trains and taxi timing) , but I wasn't first through the door. When they unlocked to door, the herd charged. There was absolutely zero polite,"after you." (Is that German culture or horny male culture, I do not know.)

And to be honest by 13:30 when I got settled, it was a sea of white robes. But I had no problem sorting out the girls and approaching my selection.Fuck it was gaytime by 2:30pm. I mean it was as you say a sea of white roves. The airport departure lounge of just men waiting for a girl to become available.

Men were always in reception waiting like leopard seas around an ice hole (girls locker room) for a penguin to come out.

At 12:52 before 13:00 opening time there must have been nearly 25 men waiting to get in since there were many still sitting in their cars.

Agnesika the Polen said there was just 53 girls registered as working that day.

Am, the club was just men. One would be dead bored.

I mean it was so boring and gay I had to do wellness instead. What is that all about? Going to a brothel for wellness?

The girls that were not so busy was a few GT girls that sucked and not in a good way either if you know what I mean. LOL.

Fabienne is a German blond girl. She came into the club near naked but for shoes and a thin black suspender built. I was sat on a couch and when she placed her towel on the couch back her uncovered crotch was in my face. That is a turn on. Nice to talk to but as said before she sucked in the room and not in a good way.

She talk then gave 2 minute blowjob and refused to do much else but complained. Fucking in doggy style until the end was the beat thing so as not to contend with the rubbish spouting front end. Glad someone took one for the team with Fabienne the German blondie who looks like Amy the German blonde blue eye blondiw from Dortmund that works at FKK World.

Yes Katinka it is the usual culture that there is a masaive surge dor the door at GT when it opens. I just sat in the car to 13:15 to let all the men in and avoid the packed locker room amd the mad queue at breakfast.

Nille Copenhagen
09-01-13, 23:10
Do you normally see Amy on weekends? My understanding was she only worked mid-week.She never work in the weekends, she has other business.

Nille Copenhagen
09-01-13, 23:18
At other clubs in the past, e. G. Palace, I have had a great time with girls (maybe Cuban?) who had no English and no Deutsch, only Spanish. I had no Spanish but we did okay really. I don't go there for advanced conversation with the girl. My mouth should be busy with other things and don't really like girls that can't stop talking anyway. I have been forced to chat with some girls in bad basic Deutsch, but we survive.

Neya at World has low English ("Lets go, love" is her favourite phrase) and zero Deutsch. So what? She does quite well. I guess other Romanian girls can tell her the rules. Like "stop stealing all the customers" LOLAgain, this is the policy of GT to filter out the girls who can't speak DE or ENG, the club is very popular for girls too. I love to talk to the girls and have pre-session chat and fun, so I appreciate girls that I can joke and converse with.

Nille Copenhagen
09-01-13, 23:28
Yes, but after I told her it was my first time at the club. And after I did an assuptive close "I hear that it is 50 euros for the first half hour and 25 euros for the second." She kind of giggled and said,"that is what some girls charge, but I charge 100 euros for an hour."Sorry to say you guys that are not coming regularly are easy target for the girls to earn extra money.

Don't make this a habit as it this gives the girls bad habit and bad ideas, which are bad for the rest of us, LOL.

I spoke to her a few times, but I didn't feel the nice chemistry between us so I dump her hehe.

Yakob
09-02-13, 03:27
She never work in the weekends, she has other business.Amy worked Sunday yesterday and last Sunday. Her business may not take up all her weekend.

Free Dude
09-02-13, 08:04
Again, this is the policy of GT to filter out the girls who can't speak DE or ENG, the club is very popular for girls too. I love to talk to the girls and have pre-session chat and fun, so I appreciate girls that I can joke and converse with.Funny you say this, in my experience GT is just about the worst place for this kind of thing. Two minutes before the zimmer question is standard. But your next post seems to indicate you have noticed this too. Often you can have more fun trying to communicate with girls that speak nothing but Romanian (with those 5 words you know and your hands).

Kimino
09-02-13, 09:08
Sorry to say you guys that are not coming regularly are easy target for the girls to earn extra money.

Don't make this a habit as it this gives the girls bad habit and bad ideas, which are bad for the rest of us, LOL.Promise I will ask what is the 1hr rate, but I know myself, I'll never drop the girl if she tells me 100eu. Which means ten minutes after I'll be marked as a cow as being a "100eu guy" LOL.

Regarding the sea of white robes, is this happening also in week days, particularly interested about wednesdays? Not that I can't handle this, I'm just surprised. Unless I get lost while driving in NRW I'll probably get there by 13:30, I'm landing at Duss at 12:20.

Cheers.

Kimino

Nille Copenhagen
09-02-13, 09:39
Funny you say this, in my experience GT is just about the worst place for this kind of thing. Two minutes before the zimmer question is standard. But your next post seems to indicate you have noticed this too. Often you can have more fun trying to communicate with girls that speak nothing but Romanian (with those 5 words you know and your hands).I dump her not because of her price tag, we didn't ever discuss the price, as I didn't feel the chemistry for sex, but we chatted about other things.

Nille Copenhagen
09-02-13, 09:47
Regarding the sea of white robes, is this happening also in week days, particularly interested about wednesdays? Not that I can't handle this, I'm just surprised. Unless I get lost while driving in NRW I'll probably get there by 13:30, I'm landing at Duss at 12:20.

Cheers.

KiminoI can happen during the week days more often on Thursday and Friday typically around 22-24, Wednesdays should be fine, useless you are unlucky with invasions of Dutches and Belgians, LOL,

The trick is take your favorite girl and make sure she has a key just before rush hour.

Cheers,

Nille

Banana Boi
09-02-13, 14:39
She never work in the weekends, she has other business.Which is what I thought. Amy has a VERY set schedule which she keeps to religiously.

Amy worked Sunday yesterday and last Sunday. Her business may not take up all her weekend.Would be nice to see Amy at GT on a Sunday.

Fuck it was gaytime by 2:30pm.At 12:52 before 13:00 opening time there must have been nearly 25 men waiting to get in since there were many still sitting in their cars.You know this is all your fault since you keep pumping up how great Sundays are. LOL.

Regarding the sea of white robes, is this happening also in week days, particularly interested about wednesdays? Not that I can't handle this, I'm just surprised. Unless I get lost while driving in NRW I'll probably get there by 13:30, I'm landing at Duss at 12:20.No this is a Sunday phenomena that we can blame Yakob for (see above). Seriously, it would be unusual for this to happen on a Wednesday unless as Nille points out the French guys invade the club.

Land at 12:20 and get to GT at 13:30. That's pretty optimistic.

Katinka
09-02-13, 17:25
Easa with bright red hair from Romania and proud of it. She also has a spectacular amazingly beautiful ass, cute little tits, and a girl next door face. Both yesterday and today, she was sitting at the bar topless wearing a g-string.

Let me emphasize the beauty of her ass in case you weren't paying attention.

Relish her if you want to spend a half hour in doggie or reverse cow girl. Her ass makes the most spectacular sight in those positions.

Beware of her if you want GFE or CIM. She lies. She promised kissing and CIM. She gave two clothed mouth pecks and then suggested that she kiss "him." (It wasn't my breath, I had listerined.) I had a feeling that her CIM promise was equally suspect. And it was. As soon as I started to cum, probably before any squirt, she had pulled away and finished me off with her hand. I would have been very happy if I had finished in reverse cow girl for 50 euros, but I keep my promises. I do wish that Easa had also.

Oh by the way, in addition to the beauty of her ass, her mind is equally beautiful. She is far and away the smartest girl in this business that I have met. I did not administer an IQ test, but I was certain by her word usage, and the like, that she is quite intelligent. Told me that she spoke six languages, which I cannot verify, but her English was startlingly good. She even understood me and I know that I use a lot of innuendo, slang, word play, and very Americanized English. We were able to carry on a normal conversation. She caught subtlety that would have escape many native speakers. She said that she liked watching non-dubbed movies and that was how she had learned to speak so well.

BigBuddy69
09-02-13, 18:46
I was there last Wednesday (full report coming later). I had the same problems with the 100 euros team and the answer is easy: don't go with them and report them to the Thekefrau! Lorena, Victoria, Tanja, and Selina / Celine (Romanian) told me "we charge 100 euro", I asked to the Thekefrau what's the normal price for 1 hour, she answered "75 euros", I said "but many girls told me 100 euros" then she said "give me the names" and the girls were called to the office a few minutes after (I don't think it was for congratulations). Just don't make the same mistake as me and report it when you leave the club, not where you're still inside, because one of the girls stared at me like she wanted to see me with cement shoes in the Rhein after she came back from the office. Why shoud I pay more these girls, because they're German or because they think that the 75 euro girls are worthless? I had two heavenly sessions with 75 euros girls, Olivia. Ger and Kasia. Pol, Kasia even advised me to report the names of the 100 euros girls to the reception (actually it was already done by the time I went with her).

If I come to 75 euros club like GT, PHG, LR or Samya, it's because I prefer the longer sessions and they're cheaper here. If I want to pay 100 euros, I go to Freude or to Babylon!

I had the same problem at the PHG Saturday even though the Thekefrau told me the prices at the entry, so I did the same thing : I reported the names when I left, and she said that it was no good, that she was sorry and gave me a 10 euro discount.

Yakob
09-02-13, 19:25
Easa with bright red hair from Romania and proud of it. She also has a spectacular amazingly beautiful ass, cute little tits, and a girl next door face. Both yesterday and today, she was sitting at the bar topless wearing a g-string.

Let me emphasize the beauty of her ass in case you weren't paying attention.

Relish her if you want to spend a half hour in doggie or reverse cow girl. Her ass makes the most spectacular sight in those positions.

Beware of her if you want GFE or CIM. She lies. She promised kissing and CIM. She gave two clothed mouth pecks and then suggested that she kiss "him." (It wasn't my breath, I had listerined.) I had a feeling that her CIM promise was equally suspect. And it was. As soon as I started to cum, probably before any squirt, she had pulled away and finished me off with her hand. I would have been very happy if I had finished in reverse cow girl for 50 euros, but I keep my promises. I do wish that Easa had also.Ciao Katinka,

This is the red haired Romanian that always sits at the corner edge of the bar with her dark blonde Romania friend wearing the stockings. This is the Isa or Easa that is always topless showing off her A cup breasts and in a g string, sitting smoking all the time not really hunting the men for the business?

If this is all correct then I can confirm that Isa does really suck in the room and not in a good way. Isa must be one of the worse sessions in GT and still be allowed to work after Fabienne the long blonde haired German girl.

If you are many days in the club you can see that Isa gets hardly any business whereas other girls are constantly in the room fucking Dutch, French and Belgian men.

I mean girls like 18 year old Cheyenne can fuck maybe 10-12 mans a day whereas the much hyped by the French man Rachel can fuck 23 men in a day. That is 23 rooms and 23 cocks to suck and 23 men to kiss in on shift working from 11am to 1 am closing time. Even at half hour per session that is 11. 5 hours of room time excluding to take a break. She is in and out of the room like the spring loaded toy. On last Wednesday there was like 5 French mans taking it in turns to fuck her passing her from man to man denying her to all others. The French men all wait at the bar area couches near the reception waiting for the next man to take her and talking amongst themselves on the horrible things that want to do to her and have her do to them.

Nille Copenhagen
09-03-13, 01:16
Easa with bright red hair from Romania and proud of it.

She is far and away the smartest girl in this business that I have met.Ok she is back from holiday. Yes she is quite smart and fun too I love to provoke and challenge her.

True she doesn't DFK. She is smart enough to outsmart you if you are not sharp on her. I have a little game going on with her dirty talk in Romanian hehe.

Katinka
09-03-13, 08:52
Ciao Katinka,

This is the red haired Romanian that always sits at the corner edge of the bar with her dark blonde Romania friend wearing the stockings. This is the Isa or Easa that is always topless showing off her A cup breasts and in a g string, sitting smoking all the time not really hunting the men for the business?That is the girl. Obviously I need a coach. Still and all getting reverse cow girl and looking at the ass would be well worth 50 euros. Isa told me told me that she had been at Palace but did not like it. I wonder why.

Simex
09-04-13, 00:16
Agnes is one cute Polish girl. She's 28 but looks far younger.

Agnesika the Polen said there was just 53 girls registered as working that day.

Fkknomad
09-04-13, 03:54
I also had a heavenly hour with Olivia but was charged 100 euros. Didn't complain as she was worth it compared to Oase.

Yakob
09-04-13, 06:31
I also had a heavenly hour with Olivia but was charged 100 euros. Didn't complain as she was worth it compared to Oase.Ciao Fkknomad,

There really seems to be some two tiered pricing going on.

Kati tue blonde blue eyed Kosovo busty really beautiful girl who used to work at Palace charges me 100 per hour but my friend 75 eueo per hour. Naybe Kati knows she can charge 100 since she know me from Palace. Celine from ez World charges me 75 euro per hour but when at World it is 100 per hour.

Olivia the red haired German girl with firm body and perfect B cup breasts is to me a 75 euro girl for 1 hour but she charge you 100 per hour.

Then Rachel is a 100 per hour girl but her friend Cheyenne is a 75 per hour girl and for 2 hours charges me 125 euro and she is German.

Olivia is worth 100 euro per hour and I would not complain if she asked 100 euro per hour.

Also it no matter if you are German or non German, the girls will look at you and think what uou can afford to pay or it may depend on what you demand and want in terms of services. If you no so demanding then it is 75 euro per hour and if you want this and that then it is 100 euro per hour.

Yakob
09-04-13, 07:23
I was there last Wednesday (full report coming later). I had the same problems with the 100 euros team and the answer is easy: don't go with them and report them to the Thekefrau! Lorena, Victoria, Tanja, and Selina / Celine (Romanian) told me "we charge 100 euro", I asked to the Thekefrau what's the normal price for 1 hour, she answered "75 euros", I said "but many girls told me 100 euros" then she said "give me the names" and the girls were called to the office a few minutes after (I don't think it was for congratulations). Just don't make the same mistake as me and report it when you leave the club, not where you're still inside, because one of the girls stared at me like she wanted to see me with cement shoes in the Rhein after she came back from the office. Why shoud I pay more these girls, because they're German or because they think that the 75 euro girls are worthless? I had two heavenly sessions with 75 euros girls, Olivia. Ger and Kasia. Pol, Kasia even advised me to report the names of the 100 euros girls to the reception (actually it was already done by the time I went with her).This is good you do this Bigbuddy69 telling reception those girls that charge 100e per hour. I wish I did more of that but I do none.

Last Thursday there was 3 girls that were told to leave GT for charging men 100e per hour without informing them beforehand. The funny thing was that I see one of the same girl working the next day at Living Room and then back at Golden Time on Sunday. So the ban seems to be for a shot time or no really a deterrent except in no being able to work for too much.

Interesting to know that Celine from Romania who is much discussed on the forum charges some customers 100e per hour so it really does seem that the girls have a two tier approach to charging whatever customers what rate they think they can extract or do less work to get as much money from them. It does make you cynical about paying tips or rounding up prices if these girls do these things.

Olivia the red haired German is nice one in the room and nice body.

I had the same problem at the PHG Saturday even though the Thekefrau told me the prices at the entry, so I did the same thing : I reported the names when I left, and she said that it was no good, that she was sorry and gave me a 10 euro discount.Did you also go to the PHG Western Theme party on Saturday? I hear it was a good party with nice food but the lie up was just the regular girls with nothing new. At the Ibiza party at Planet Eden there as girls come from Artemis to come work the party. They gave Artemis style service (you had to check if they kissed and offered covered blowjob).

Yakob
09-04-13, 07:25
Agnes is one cute Polish girl. She's 28 but looks far younger.Yes, Agnesika is 28 years as she tell me and she also has silicon breasts too!

Nille Copenhagen
09-04-13, 15:20
Ciao Fkknomad,

There really seems to be some two tiered pricing going on.

Also it no matter if you are German or non German, the girls will look at you and think what uou can afford to pay or it may depend on what you demand and want in terms of services. If you no so demanding then it is 75 euro per hour and if you want this and that then it is 100 euro per hour.That is what I'm talking about and you don't believe me, hehe.

The girls give you a price depending on who you are! Or if they dig you or not hehe.

Free Dude
09-04-13, 19:57
Apparently a stint at LR is often considered the punishment for these kind of offenses, if you stay nice and true to 75 at LR, you might (might!) go back. I recently heard this is how Georgiana was thrown out: first to LR, where she again tried to get a 100. For most of the German girls, the reception does nothing. You can't tell me they don't know about the girls that charge 75 for half an hour GFE.

Yakob
09-04-13, 20:12
That is what I'm talking about and you don't believe me, hehe.

The girls give you a price depending on who you are! Or if they dig you or not hehe.What?

How can you say that I don't believe you?

I just wrote exactly that some girls charge 75 euro and some girls charge 100 euro depending on the client. Although I have found more German girls charge 100 euro for the hour but then some services given are better that way.

Nille Copenhagen
09-04-13, 20:19
Apparently a stint at LR is often considered the punishment for these kind of offenses, if you stay nice and true to 75 at LR, you might (might!) go back. I recently heard this is how Georgiana was thrown out: first to LR, where she again tried to get a 100. For most of the German girls, the reception does nothing. You can't tell me they don't know about the girls that charge 75 for half an hour GFE.Of cause they know, but as long she performs well and have many happy customer so what, it's the men responsibility to negotiate the price.

German girls are more rare and rare so normally they get "protected" by the club.

Simex
09-05-13, 00:27
Very good.

I was there last Wednesday (full report coming later). I had the same problems with the 100 euros team and the answer is easy: don't go with them and report them to the Thekefrau! Lorena, Victoria, Tanja, and Selina / Celine (Romanian) told me "we charge 100 euro", I asked to the Thekefrau what's the normal price for 1 hour, she answered "75 euros", I said "but many girls told me 100 euros" then she said "give me the names" and the girls were called to the office a few minutes after (I don't think it was for congratulations). Just don't make the same mistake as me and report it when you leave the club, not where you're still inside, because one of the girls stared at me like she wanted to see me with cement shoes in the Rhein after she came back from the office. Why shoud I pay more these girls, because they're German or because they think that the 75 euro girls are worthless? I had two heavenly sessions with 75 euros girls, Olivia. Ger and Kasia. Pol, Kasia even advised me to report the names of the 100 euros girls to the reception (actually it was already done by the time I went with her).

Nille Copenhagen
09-05-13, 12:01
I.

If I come to 75 euros club like GT, PHG, LR or Samya, it's because I prefer the longer sessions and they're cheaper here. If I want to pay 100 euros, I go to Freude or to Babylon!Good one Buddy!

Yes it would be like shooting yourself in you the food, if you report and make or make mess while you are still in club,

As I said before the girls talks, they might even retaliate by saying bad things about you to other girls. So report it discretely when leaving. Then you have a chance to come back to these girls later.

So as I said before some guys will be charged 100 others standard 75, but generally don't accept 100 as this will be a bad habit for the girls and bad for all of us! We need to challenge the girls more and play hard to get, I know it's not easy when you are sitting with a hot girl and other men are properly willing to pay 100 for her, but keep this in mind and don't just think with your dick, LOL For me it's not about the money (25 exstra or not) but it's about the principle and how you play the FKK-game.

Cheers,

NC

Amorousman40
09-05-13, 20:54
This sounds like Czech Heidi who imo is one of the hottest at GT. Tall, thin, long straight blonde hair. C cup fakes.Http://www.saunaclub.com/2010/06/09/heidi-will-be-at-villa-vertigo-until-thursday/

Yes, you're right it was.

Dutch44
09-05-13, 23:02
Good one Buddy!

So as I said before some guys will be charged 100 others standard 75, but generally don't accept 100 as this will be a bad habit for the girls and bad for all of us! We need to challenge the girls more and play hard to get, I know it's not easy when you are sitting with a hot girl and other men are properly willing to pay 100 for her, but keep this in mind and don't just think with your dick, LOL For me it's not about the money (25 exstra or not) but it's about the principle and how you play the FKK-game.

Cheers,

NCMost girls at GT will accept 75 per hour, particularly if they know you. For first time customers some will try 100, but you do not have to give in. You can simply reply with: "people told me that in this club the rate is 50 per 30 minutes and 75 euro per hour. I'm sticking with that if you don't mind". Some of them will give in after that.

If no rate if mentioned, best is always to ASK BEFORE you go into the room: "if we stay 1 hour, it's 75 right?" So there will be no surprises at the end. You can always add that you often give a tip. (80 is fine for 1 hour).

Dutch44

Breadman
09-05-13, 23:43
If no rate if mentioned, best is always to ASK BEFORE you go into the room: "if we stay 1 hour, it's 75 right?" So there will be no surprises at the end. You can always add that you often give a tip. (80 is fine for 1 hour).

Dutch44Have to disagree with you here Dutch, personally I'd pull out either 75 or 80 depending on the service and the bills in my wallet after the room time. If the girl then says "its 100" I'd tell her lets go to management. If your going to bring up pricing, you might as well bring up the price of cim and anal. Also ask if cumming on her body is extra and if digits are allowed. And while your at it see how many positions she'll allow. You get my drift. Its a mood thing, I'm not going to bring up prices and she better not while we are in the room. Outside the room she can quote her prices, inside the room I'm sticking with the club pricing.

Here's a situation: your half hour is almost up and your having a blast, girl says 'I charge 50 for the second half hour'. What do you say? Your going strong, not anywhere near to cumming and she's throwing prices at you. Do you stop? Continue on and pay what she asks? Tell her ok but pay her the 75 and take it to management? I'd probably do the last thing, pay her the 75 and tell her she can't quote prices at the last minute.

Nille Copenhagen
09-06-13, 01:57
What?

How can you say that I don't believe you?

I just wrote exactly that some girls charge 75 euro and some girls charge 100 euro depending on the client. Although I have found more German girls charge 100 euro for the hour but then some services given are better that way.Sorry Yakob I should rephrase,

"You guys don't believe me", I mean not you Yakob, I think we are align in this matters,

But I mean you guys, because there are guys in here that disbelieve me.

When I say I pay 75 while others guys pay 100. YWMV.

What you are saying is the same thing as I said, so sorry I didn't express myself clearly.

Yakob
09-06-13, 02:12
Http://www.saunaclub.com/2010/06/09/heidi-will-be-at-villa-vertigo-until-thursday/

Yes, you're right it was.Thank you for the link to the Heidi at Villa Vertigo. She looks hot. But it is a different Heidi.

The Heidi at Golden Time looks different. GT Heidi is more platinium blonde straight hair and has a sharper cut fringe.

Nille Copenhagen
09-06-13, 02:26
Have to disagree with you here Dutch, personally I'd pull out either 75 or 80 depending on the service and the bills in my wallet after the room time. If the girl then says "its 100" I'd tell her lets go to management. If your going to bring up pricing, you might as well bring up the price of cim and anal. Also ask if cumming on her body is extra and if digits are allowed. And while your at it see how many positions she'll allow. You get my drift. Its a mood thing, I'm not going to bring up prices and she better not while we are in the room. Outside the room she can quote her prices, inside the room I'm sticking with the club pricing.

Here's a situation: your half hour is almost up and your having a blast, girl says 'I charge 50 for the second half hour'. What do you say? Your going strong, not anywhere near to cumming and she's throwing prices at you. Do you stop? Continue on and pay what she asks? Tell her ok but pay her the 75 and take it to management? I'd probably do the last thing, pay her the 75 and tell her she can't quote prices at the last minute.In your case I would stop if she quotes 100 in the room near the 30min mark!

Breadman you'll gain very little by taken her to the reception, you might win 25€, but it will be a mood killer and be sure you will not be popular among the girls, if you intent to stay longer or come you back to the club, you'll have a bad name as a troublesome customer, the girl will try to cover up and would never admit to her "friends" that she was wrong in the room.

By quitting at 50€ no one loose face in your example, you can't force her to go extra 30min for 25 if she wants 50 and she can't force you to pay 50 extra for 30min if you only want to pay 25. So IMO the mutual agreement should be done before enter the Zimmer! If you can't get her down to 75 then you can decide to take her or leave her.

Katinka
09-06-13, 11:11
I maybe at the root of the 25 euro debate for which you have my heartfelt apology.

BigBuddy69
09-06-13, 15:06
I forgot to write the report of my three sessions in GT.

First with Olivia. Ger. I asked her price for 1 hour (and I asked about the kissing). She answered 100 euros. I said no, it's 75 and we agreed on 75.

The girl is 28, redhead with rather short hair. 165-170 I think. Slim but with beautiful medium sized breast. Two tattoos : Chinese or japanese characters on her spine and the initial of her parents on her forearm.

In the room, she was one of the sweetest thing on earth. The kissing is soft and sensual, she doesn't force her tongue in your mouth like she wants to clean your teeth.

Same for the BJ, her tongue runs very softly on your dick, around the glans, on your balls. And the sex was great too (she just doesn"t like when the doggie style is too energetic). As the hour was nearly over, she asked me if I wanted to stay longer, charging me 25 euros for the half hour, I didn't even have to bargain!

Terrific climax in her hand. I recommended her to one of my french buddies and he was very happy about her too. Each time we crossed path after she smiled at me.

Mona. Ger, about 24 years old, long straight black hair, tanned skin, beautiful face with green or gray eyes, little boobs. She looks more eastern-european than german, but a guy on the french board confirmed that she was at least raised in Germany. She takes 75 € for one hour and she kisses.

Too much comedy and energy for me : she sticks her tongue in your mouth and moves hers like crazy, the BJ is too energetic for me (she looks like she's worshipping your cock) , and during the sex she says "fick mich" every ten seconds, her eyes are bulging, she makes tongues gestures like in a bad porn movie, and she grabs your nipples and squeezes them!

But actually, the cowgirl was so energetic (she was on her feet, going up and down) that she managed to make me come. Her pussy was REALLY open after that.

Kasia. Pol. 22 years old, tattoo on her neck (treble clef) , piercing on her tongue, white skin, face of a China doll with red lipstick (beautiful) , slim with small boobs. Long black hair, red on the top. She had no panties under her dress this day.

When she asked me about my evening, I complained about the 100 euros girl and she advised me to go tell the names to the reception! A little talk (smart girl) and she proposed to go with her. She's not an anal girl (I don't care) and she kisses.

In the room she was very sweet too, a little bit like Olivia. Maybe she drinks a little too much, she took her vodka-orange with her and offered to share it with me (I declined). Kissing was sweet and sensual, same for the BJ (you can feel her piercing) , and the sex vas very good too (finished in her hands). We had a very good talk after (if I remember well it was in german) and after more than 1 hour we left the room (I asked, not her) for the standard price.

I left soon after and she gave me hugs and kisses.

So, one heavenly session, one "not so bad" session and one very good session, but I was in GT from 1 pm to about 1 am! Luckily I met french buddies (and a nice dutch man, I told him about Olivia) here, elsewhere I would have been VERY bored. It seems that this day (wed. 28th) , the line up was not so good, too many men, not enough girls. It was my second time here and I don't think the GT girls are so attractive, many of them are built like wrestlers (or just fat) , and there are plenty of "I felt in my make up this morning" or / and "I look like a bitchy teenager who thinks you're worthless". F39 girls are hotter for me, they look like sexy women!

And too much 100 euros girls! About a half of the girls I founded attractive were 100 euro girls. I won't come back to GT before 6 months at best, but if the 100 euros plague continues to spread I won't be back at all. There was a problem with the pizza too, there wasn't enough of it so we had to eat bread and butter.

yakob : I was at the Western Party in PHG, I'll write the report this WE.

breadman : big balls, congrats !

I forgot : I saw the (ice) queen Lisa getting fucked on a sofa in the garden, her body is hot despite too much tatoos, but her stare and her face are too cold for me and I can't cope with the "no-kiss" policy. Cheyenne and Rachel, french favorites, weren't there, but because they're 100 euros girls it would have been a "NO" !

Nille Copenhagen
09-06-13, 17:09
I maybe at the root of the 25 euro debate for which you have my heartfelt apology.Apology accepted.

Breadman
09-06-13, 20:31
By quitting at 50€ no one loose face in your example, you can't force her to go extra 30min for 25 if she wants 50 and she can't force you to pay 50 extra for 30min if you only want to pay 25. So IMO the mutual agreement should be done before enter the Zimmer! If you can't get her down to 75 then you can decide to take her or leave her.It seems negotiating the second half hour is the new deal, I'll just do my negotiating in the room if she brings up the price. I'll simply say 'I'll give you 25 for the second half hour or we can quit now and go to reception'. She's already ruinded the mood by upcharging, might as well go for broke and have a pissed off girl sucking my dick. I've got nothing to lose, I only visit GT once or twice a year (if that).

Nille Copenhagen
09-06-13, 21:23
It seems negotiating the second half hour is the new deal, I'll just do my negotiating in the room if she brings up the price. I'll simply say 'I'll give you 25 for the second half hour or we can quit now and go to reception'. She's already ruinded the mood by upcharging, might as well go for broke and have a pissed off girl sucking my dick. I've got nothing to lose, I only visit GT once or twice a year (if that).Why do you want to stay another 30min when she has ruined the mood? Your dick is already soft by the ruined mood, so why not quit and go with another girls later, you just want the 30 min extra for 25 at any price? I don't see what you would gain by being hard on her.

What I do, when I go with a new girl is, I'll spend a some time chatting and feel the chemistry with her, when the mood and the chemistry is right, I would suggest we go zu Zimmer to have fun, I say to her in German or English "you are very nice I would like to spend 1 hour with you. For 75. If we click. We could extent with more time. Bla bla." Just play the violin make her relax and prove you are easygoing. Try it!

Simex
09-07-13, 01:19
I do tend to find most of the German girls I go with accept 75.

At least the Germans I go with in GT. What they charge other clients is their business.

I am a regular and they see me getting on well with Marina the blonde GT boss.

So they know probably know not to play the green 100 game.

If they see you're fresh and new, it's rational girls will try it on.

Sorry Yakob I should rephrase,

"You guys don't believe me", I mean not you Yakob, I think we are align in this matters,

But I mean you guys, because there are guys in here that disbelieve me.

When I say I pay 75 while others guys pay 100. YWMV.

What you are saying is the same thing as I said, so sorry I didn't express myself clearly.

Yakob
09-07-13, 01:40
If I come to 75 euros club like GT, PHG, LR or Samya, it's because I prefer the longer sessions and they're cheaper here. If I want to pay 100 euros, I go to Freude or to Babylon!

I had the same problem at the PHG Saturday even though the Thekefrau told me the prices at the entry, so I did the same thing : I reported the names when I left, and she said that it was no good, that she was sorry and gave me a 10 euro discount.I no come across much 75 per hour girls at Happy Garden but I am sure that the predominately Romanian line up tries it on when they can.

The PHG Western party was just the normal PHG line up but the fiod vooked was really good. PhG does a good spread on party days. Shame that the line out was just a normal weekend day's line out.

Yakob
09-07-13, 11:02
Olivia the red haired German is recommended. She does have divine firm B cup breasts and the rest of the body is no too bad as well. She does for me and extended Girl friend service that is endearing. A type of service that the legendary Celine the Romanian provides. See the comments from Optimist for more details in that regard.

I am no so pleased she tried 100 euro per hour on you though. She is to m a straight up 75 euro per hour girl and as you found out for 1.5 hours she charges the 100 euro per hour.

Kasia. Pol. 22 years old, tattoo on her neck (treble clef) , piercing on her tongue, white skin, face of a China doll with red lipstick (beautiful) , slim with small boobs. Long black hair, red on the top. She had no panties under her dress this day. In the room she was very sweet too, a little bit like Olivia. Maybe she drinks a little too much, she took her vodka-orange with her and offered to share it with me (I declined).This may no be a reflection and a general comment on the stimulant or depressant intake of the girls we choose. Nearly all hese girls all take something to get them through the day. As said before by Mryhh on the La Luna, Moers thread. Some of these girls can be fucking 20 guys a day. Even Rachel says she fucks like 23 men a shift at Golden Time. I think you need something strong to be able to kiss 20 different mans, suck on 20 different cocks and take 20 cocks pounding away in their pussy for all they are worth to get their money's worth from the rental that they chose. In Kasia case it could be speculated that she needed a vodka to help her get through her sessions.

As we know some girls take more restricted list drugs that some customers come to the club to sell to the girls. These be the men who look like they have never seen the light of day and go around to see all many of the girls and chats to them but never take a girl to the room but the girls are delighted to see them.

There are many times you see 3 or 4 girls take a key and go to a cabin together for a few minutes and no have a male customer with them. Then a few minutes later all the girls all leave together feeling a bit more lively and sometimes fingering their noses.

It seems that this day (wed. 28th) , the line up was not so good, too many men, not enough girls. It was my second time here and I don't think the GT girls are so attractive, many of them are built like wrestlers (or just fat) , and there are plenty of "I felt in my make up this morning" or / and "I look like a bitchy teenager who thinks you're worthless". F39 girls are hotter for me, they look like sexy women!The feedback that I get is that Tuesdays an Wednesdays are the lower point of the week's line up. The reason is that Tuesdays and Wednesdays is when many girls take their break. Thursday can be a high point in the line up calendar as the girls return to work for the weekend period from Friday to Saturday. Some GT girls only work the weekdays from Monday to Friday so you do have that consolation.

On last Sunday there was 53 girls working. On the better days you can have 70 girls working at the GT.

And too much 100 euros girls! About a half of the girls I founded attractive were 100 euro girls. I won't come back to GT before 6 months at best, but if the 100 euros plague continues to spread I won't be back at all.Yes, there is plague of 100 euro requesting girls at GT now. It is becoming a bit like Palace as one colleague puts it. There are some girls as Free Due always disclaims that ask for 75 euro for the half hour for the full girl friend package. I know that Optimist has pointed out that Amy the German Vietnamese girl also does this dual tariff of 50 euro for the standard service and 75 euro for the girl friend service for a half hour session for certain clients. Of course there are many on this forum that say that they get the full works for standard 50 euro so I do not beget their testimonies. All I am saying that there are many facets to the diamond. Amy also says to man like Nille Copenhagen and Banana Boi that she does no work weekends but for 2 weekends in a row I have seen her working in the club. So as Szyzgies says, do no believe everything that these girls tell you. Take it for what it is and do no rely on it.

yakob : I was at the Western Party in PHG, I'll write the report this WE.Nice man! It was a good party was it no? Yeeehhhaaaaa!

I forgot : I saw the (ice) queen Lisa getting fucked on a sofa in the garden, her body is hot despite too much tatoos, but her stare and her face are too cold for me and I can't cope with the "no-kiss" policy.Lisa is a 50+25+25+25+25 girl so she is good in respect the tariff for the services given. She suck in a good way and like the vacuum cleaner.

Since she got more tattooed up like the Hells Angel ring leader I have got less and less interested in her. Her breasts also no look so big as they did when she was younger. The no kiss policy is a killer and also no licking too but she likes her breasts to be licked. She is real sensitive there, especially the underside. It make her laugh.

Cheyenne and Rachel, french favorites, weren't there, but because they're 100 euros girls it would have been a "NO" !Man! You must have missed Rachel on Wednesday. 28 August. She was there man. I think she was always in the room. This I known. She was constantly busy. Would you believe it was only Saturday that Rachel was seen sitting for long periods with no client come to grab her. It was Cheyenne who did no come back to work until Thursday (or maybe Friday) the day after and stayed for the entire weekend to Sunday.

Do not get me started on Sunday. It was the gayest of gay clubs and it was meant to be a brothel. I mean I was crying to my colleagues that it was so gay. There were mans standing in lines at the woman's lockers waiting for the hookers to come out so that they can ensure a shot on goal at least before the rapacious activities in the main bar room.

On Wednesday you were there it was the day the 5 French mans were seen monopolising Rachel passing her man to man as he previous man finished having his way with her. The French mans were all waiting in the airport departure lounge on the couches by the door to reception to make sure they see their friend return with Rachel and to ensure Rachel took the next French man. I suppose to Rachel business is business.

Back in June when Rachel and Cheyenne first started they were like shy and a bit embarrassed when being with customers and now they are in these few weeks since then become the hardened professionals that take a long shift and a queues of mans.

To be sure these girls also charge the dual tariff to the men depending on whether they are going to be hard work or going to be a nice room for them or what they think they can charge the client. It maybe that you look like a prosperous person. I think if you question some of your French friends that these particular girls also charge 75 euro per hour as well as 100 euro per hour or 100 for the 1.5 hour session.

Nille Copenhagen
09-07-13, 11:50
I do tend to find most of the German girls I go with accept 75.

At least the Germans I go with in GT. What they charge other clients is their business.

I am a regular and they see me getting on well with Marina the blonde GT boss.

So they know probably know not to play the green 100 game.

If they see you're fresh and new, it's rational girls will try it on.I agree, I also know Marina and Nadine, so the girls don't fuck with me and Simex, if you know what I mean LOL.

Yakob
09-08-13, 09:03
I am no so pleased she tried 100 euro per hour on you though. She is to m a straight up 75 euro per hour girl and as you found out for 1.5 hours she charges the 100 euro per hour.Apologies, I want to correct the pricing for Olivia the German as she charges 100 euro for 1.5 hours booking.