PDA

View Full Version : Sauna Club Golden Time - Bruggen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Sirioja
02-22-15, 00:35
The girl from the club that is represented on the picture has small breasts. Not sure if it's the Daniela you are asking about. The girl in the photo I've seen and has a bit of an up-turned nose. Very cute though.

She has a nose like this on the photo below although girl on the photo below is mega hotter.Picture is neither Danila. Ro nor Angelina. De, both blond with tattoos, left leg for Danila and many for Angelina, with not big tits, Angelina was in Aca at the beginning 2013.

Sirioja
02-22-15, 10:46
Golden Time becoming the land of war, German girls: Cora, Rachel / Sonja, hate Barbie. Hu, very skinny, pretty face and eyes, fake blond, because she is so busy and others warm their ass now, sitting all the time, so they say to their regular not to go with Barbie or if going mean being [CodeWord910] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord910).

Even Barbie has not now in GT as good services as before in Bab, girls like ex star Rachel / Sonja prefers proposing duo with Fabienne with lower services and taking time in room for smoking not only tobacco.

That is what become ex stars in GT, new one is Barbie. Hu even not anymore attractive for me compare to her services in Bab.

GT really become the wonderful land of war.

Dutedrac
02-22-15, 16:05
I don't know who this German Angelina is, maybe I don't run into her as I haven't visited GT much last year.Cute girl, very quiet, sit & wait & no-smile style, service also quiet.

Despite of what many are saying, I find GT always has some turnover of (non-romanian, many german) girls who only work few days a week, making it easy to make some new encounter every time.

Perhaps it's just me, but I found the girls at GT and ACA attractive because of the shape of the ass is very rounded compared to girls I see in Hessen. I find the girls to be more square shaped asses in Hessen.
That should be the free / cheap beer, it definitely smooths the edges.

Dufey
02-22-15, 16:38
Perhaps it's just me, but I found the girls at GT and ACA attractive because of the shape of the ass is very rounded compared to girls I see in Hessen. I find the girls to be more square shaped asses in Hessen.Maybe it is the support that underpants give the girls in the sauna clubs of NRW that give that rounded shaped which men can see in open view in the contact areas whereas the Hessen girls in FKKs are naked and as such do not have the benefit of supportive clothing hence their arses become more square shaped as you described.

Dep777
02-22-15, 18:50
Golden Time becoming the land of war, German girls: Cora, Rachel / Sonja, hate Barbie. Hu, very skinny, pretty face and eyes, fake blond, because she is so busy and others warm their ass now, sitting all the time, so they say to their regular not to go with Barbie or if going mean being [CodeWord910] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord910).

Even Barbie has not now in GT as good services as before in Bab, girls like ex star Rachel / Sonja prefers proposing duo with Fabienne with lower services and taking time in room for smoking not only tobacco.

That is what become ex stars in GT, new one is Barbie. Hu even not anymore attractive for me compare to her services in Bab.

GT really become the wonderful land of war.It is true but come on. This is not new. For years this is happening in GT and in clubs all over. But Sirioja gives it attention here, which is very good, I thank him. Let me give you some background info too, hoping men open there eyes a little bit more, hoping things will change some day for the best of the gorgeous ladies who deserve a better and longer staying in clubs like GT.

Why do you think stunners go away in the end? Guys, name some GT stunners from a couple of years ago. The trashy girls that made the life of those stunners miserable were the trashy ladies Flo and Lisa also Germans. And still they have some things going on. They become older and far from attractive. It most be hard facing that and seeing men walking with stunners over and over. Probably it says something about what is going on in the heads of Flo and Lisa, going crazy with less attention, facing there entering an end stage of quick easy money days in clubs like GT and every day putting some more jealousy in the bags on there back.

So this is not new. So now there are some new trashy girls trying to kick a other babe, not new, only sad. It's one of the reasons why so less stunners stay long ( 1 to 2 years at GT, the life of this gorgeous babe are hunted by trashy girls who are so jealous. Some years ago some gorgeous Romanians and also a gorgeous blond German and so on where kicked out in the end, the work of Flo and Lisa who made the life of those ladies miserable. So a good gorgeous line-up, most men want this. But 5 to 10 German GT ladies you know the names (Flo, Cora, Lisa, Rachel, Sonja etc.) they don't want this. And the most sad part of this all. Marina, GT upper manager, does nothing about this, she just kicks the girls who earn a little to must in the eyes of the trashy ladies. Marina listens to this ladies just a bit more, to keep them in the club, just like politics it smells really bad. Marina has a big piece of guilt and also what will happen to Barbie in the end (will kicked out) and in the former gorgeous ladies who left too soon GT.

So the next time when you wondering why a gorgeous lady is gone or a line up is not so steady with gorgeous ladies, think about the history, history always repeats because of a gang of ladies who control the line-up. That is one of the reasons too why the line-up will NEVER be solid and beautiful in clubs like GT for example. It is very sad to say that is works like this, but is does unfortunately.

Also girls who put smelly pressure on men by saying 'if you go with her, I will not go with you anymore', it is an old school method of controlling the life of the guests / men who visiting GT. Most men are smart enough to take this with a smile and follow their own plans. But there are some who let there visit / wallet / rooms totally control by these devil ladies.

It is a hard world, if there is war, that goes a bit to far, but that there is a hard ugly world between many FKK ladies I totally agree with Sirioja.

Dep777
02-22-15, 18:56
Maybe it is the support that underpants give the girls in the sauna clubs of NRW that give that rounded shaped which men can see in open view in the contact areas whereas the Hessen girls in FKKs are naked and as such do not have the benefit of supportive clothing hence their arses become more square shaped as you described.True Dufey, it has to do with clothing support, it's like wearing bra as soon as the boobs are there and stay wearing it. But also doing sport, food and less sitting. The worse thing of gorgeous asses is sitting over and over. I hate long asses of ladies. It so ugly to look at. But in the end. Most ladies will get hanging boobs and long asses, its just a matter of time. Or better say matter of gravity.

Dep777
02-22-15, 19:35
I am wondering why Marina (yes it was her idea) now suddenly taking pictures of the ladies and putting info on (other) sites, not the GT site, also a question why not there: tax / controls? I guess LR will follow real soon (this happens all the time).

For years many FKK clubs put photos of girls on their websites. But GT never done this in their entire existence, also LR never done this.

In the future GT said: "Not their cup of tea", they want to give the girls their privacy etc. But now? Possible still suffer from the competition of other NRW clubs nearby and more border German clubs south like Paradise in Saarbrucken? Who will know, but there is something more happening. There must be a reason I guess, attract more customers and beat the competition. A fresh wind blows I guess. It looks like things where frozen in GT for too many years like the rooms and less investments (now outside rooms are updated). In the past the only things which were update where the bar-stools and banks. In my view, GT has invested too little in the last 5 years for sure (only last year suddenly new sauna, benches in the garden), but now suddenly they wake up, looks like the photo-shoot is part of a bigger plan, this is their wake up call. A better answer I won't get of the GT management. What I know is clubs in the border region like Saarbrucken and also NRW had far more thought to benefit from the French change in their legislation. This was and still is very disappointing for the clubs. So must GT itself must take action (invest, photo-shoot etc) to move finally.

But back too the shoots. Suddenly photo shoots in GT with the girls and other presenting girls text info too. Still found it bloody strange after more then 10 years then this. There must be a good reason, I won't get the best answer at GT management I know for sure, sad to say but oh so true. Again it is nice, but hey living in 2015 and seeing the pictures with 'strange girls-posture' on the photos and the quality of this photo shoot and background, still it does not fit in the GT profile of a professional club.

One things is clear is was not done by a professional photographer (Marina why oh why? Girls deserve better then this), proper exposure of the pictures are not processed properly by photoshop. But hey it fits in the line of hiring a bad quality DJs in GT, seen that did not impress, it was sad to hear those times, didn't give GT any extra's those evenings.

After 10 years making a photo-shoot, they better do this real professional like the style of Globe. Then we are talking about credits. Honesty, it does not fit in the image I have of GT.

Sirioja
02-23-15, 21:52
GT has still good foods and drinks, rooms outside have now new design with mirrors.

The only problem is not many new girls and when one becomes a star like Barbie. Hu, the German mafia girls with lower and lower services and higher extras fight her, Rachel becoming Sonja is same girl, german girls saying Barbie clients are [CodeWord910] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord910).

So bad atmosphere, many girls even German sitting all day not working, less local clients with higher rates, 100 instead of 75/ h, except on Saturday with tourists, this Sunday afternoon was quite empty, 1 year ago Sundays were full, so maybe some girls photos on Website to attract new clients, but GT staff should know that only pretty and friendly girls with good services can attract clients often, like before in this club.

Sirioja
02-23-15, 23:59
Maybe I'm misinterpreting your posts but you seem very negative towards GT. Just wondering why you still go if it's so bad.I was not there this Sunday but was told by a friend who was, I have friends from Youppie, a lot of girls waiting sitting, I m just disappointed because I liked GT before and I had very good time there, I don't go anymore now, just be informed by friends who live quite close.

Vito Corleone
02-24-15, 00:26
The only problem is not many new girls and when one becomes a star like Barbie. Hu, the German mafia girls with lower and lower services and higher extras fight her, Rachel becoming Sonja is same girl, german girls saying Barbie clients are

So bad atmosphere, many girls even German sitting all day not working, less local clients with higher rates, 100 instead of 75/ h, except on Saturday with tourists, this Sunday afternoon was quite empty, 1 year ago Sundays were full, so maybe some girls photos on Website to attract new clients, but GT staff should know that only pretty and friendly girls with good services can attract clients often, like before in this club.This high school jealous crap happens in all clubs, big & small. Rachel / Sonja & the rest of the sit on their ass crew is not the reason girls leave. As long as this Barbie chick is making good money, I doubt she gives a flying fuck what they think. Like you mentioned, It's a combo of the price increase, lack of hot babes, negative atmosphere & this 30 min 75+ GFE crap from many babes that keeps the clients away. Not many men means not as much potential to earn, which leads to some hotties searching for greener pastures. Which leaves the bored on the rag ladies left to sit & complain about Barbie & others. Also, since I thought the LU at other clubs like ACA & LR were very good, I just didn't even bother with GT couple weeks ago. A first for me.

PussyLiccker
02-24-15, 02:06
I take it that the place is going down hill as my Sunday visit was one of the worst without the fuller LU I've seen on other visits. Newbie on the FAQ reported 20 girls on Monday which likely is an underestimation as I can understand how new guy could discount girls in the room and etc. Monday could be a bit thin as I've noticed girls missing on that day on my visit with less clientel than other days. But, given Sirioja states, and the recent reports, the LU maybe getting a bit thin. Also, there is the nearby competitition from YinYang which my visits there wasn't bad given that it's not a club I've visited often and found new girls. I've had some great sessions there, so worth a visit for those that are looking for alternatives. Wish there was a YinYang thread here as I haven't seen much updates on the German border thread on the NL section. I'd like to see some reports of YY. Until the LU updates with new superstars, there are plenty of alternatives at the NRW. For a newbie, GT could be a worthy visit still.

Reporting from inside GT.

Not many girls maybe 20 ish.

Had a good 1 hour session with a pretty Romanian. (Of course) LOL.

I'll just hang out here.

Pizza at 10:30.

LOL.

Another tough day at the office.

I'll try LR tomorrow and ACA Wednesday.

Sirioja
02-25-15, 14:19
This high school jealous crap happens in all clubs, big & small. Rachel / Sonja & the rest of the sit on their ass crew is not the reason girls leave. As long as this Barbie chick is making good money, I doubt she gives a flying fuck what they think. Like you mentioned, It's a combo of the price increase, lack of hot babes, negative atmosphere & this 30 min 75+ GFE crap from many babes that keeps the clients away. Not many men means not as much potential to earn, which leads to some hotties searching for greener pastures. Which leaves the bored on the rag ladies left to sit & complain about Barbie & others. Also, since I thought the LU at other clubs like ACA & LR were very good, I just didn't even bother with GT couple weeks ago. A first for me.Some just make bad atmosphere in this club now compare to a little bit more than 1 year ago, with also higher rates, that's why many regulars, locals or others left and GT sometimes empty now, many cars on the 2 parking belong to girls.

Okcomputer
03-01-15, 13:05
Just adding what I said about Living Room a while back. No severe problems, just turned away at the door. I spent a good day of vacation driving to Golden Time and Living Room, while in Dusseldorf. But no go, even with Euros in hand. Just info for those who may travel to Germany and want to know. I had a better time at Acapulco, and in Frankfurt. I should have called beforehand to see what the policy was, and I will at any place visited in the future.

Vito Corleone
03-02-15, 00:54
Just adding what I said about Living Room a while back. No severe problems, just turned away at the door. I spent a good day of vacation driving to Golden Time and Living Room, while in Dusseldorf. But no go, even with Euros in hand. Just info for those who may travel to Germany and want to know. I had a better time at Acapulco, and in Frankfurt. I should have called beforehand to see what the policy was, and I will at any place visited in the future.Oh my god! I can't believe it. Really shocking news!

Sirioja
03-02-15, 12:42
GT and LR, brothers clubs, don t accept black and arabs, better to know, not to loose time and money to go, better to go to Hessen with prettier girls than in GT at the moment.

McAdonis
03-07-15, 23:25
Tried her about two weeks ago. Liked the lingerie that she had on as it accentuated the features of her body. She said she recognized me, but I never noticed her before. She assumed I lived in Holland, probably because I attend enough for her to remember me and I speak horrible German. Closed the deal when she said she would do CIM. She has some tattoos. When she removed her bra, I saw her silicone tits--so that is probably why I never paid her much attention. Nice girl. She grew up in NRW area but her parents are both Italian, although she said she is unable to speak her parents mother tongue. Her CIM finish was the best part, because she kept pumping and sucking until she completely emptied my load. Often times I find that girls, will stop as soon as you start cumming--leaving their mouth in place, and letting the cum drizzle out of the side of her mouth. Lorena just kept going and going and going.

Sirioja
03-08-15, 12:08
Lorena ex Jayjay, pretty face, silicon tits, long brunette hairs, lives for a long time in Germany but from Romania, she knows a lot of information about clients.

Sirioja
03-08-15, 14:30
Lorena ex Jayjay, pretty face, silicon tits, long brunette hairs, lives for a long time in Germany but from Romania, she knows a lot of information about clients.Difficult to speak Italian with Romanian parents, many Romanian girls say to be Italian because parents work there, like my ex fav Isabella in Sharks and World.

McAdonis
03-08-15, 16:00
Difficult to speak Italian with Romanian parents, many Romanian girls say to be Italian because parents work there, like my ex fav Isabella in Sharks and World.I just report what Lorena / JayJay told me. The Dutch and French forums believed her story too, because they list her as Italian / German. I didn't notice Lorena talking to the other Romanian girls, but then again she is not my type. So I never remember seeing her before that day. In that regard, she is different from Samia (Colombian / German), but is always seen sitting with her Romanian friends and speaking Romanian.

Had I saw her Lorena topless, I wouldn't not have picked her. Her fake boobs did not look natural at all. In the end, she was good pick and I am glad I went with her, because her CIM was very good. She was talking dirty to me, but it was a mixture of German and English. "I want your Saft!

PussyLiccker
03-08-15, 23:34
I thought the decline in customers at GT was more to do with the fact that GT recently banned some French posters who now post negative things on boards about GT and took away free entry from some Dutch regulars who were there almost daily. My info may be wrong but I recall reading this before.So GT found out that some guys that was posting in French forums? This was the reason for the ban? I would think there would be more to it. I wonder what happened for for them to be discovered?

Didn't know there were free entry to Dutch regulars besides the raffle or report writers. Were daily entry all free? I wonder how many of them makes up the number of visitors to the club.

MintChocolate
03-09-15, 22:03
Hey guys,

I'm new here. What's your favorite club in this area (in terms of good looking girls)? I went to Golden Times once and it was a good experience. Wondering if I should go there again (before I head back home) or try another club in the area (Planet Happy or Samya).

Dufey
03-09-15, 23:01
Hey guys,

I'm new here. What's your favorite club in this area (in terms of good looking girls)? I went to Golden Times once and it was a good experience. Wondering if I should go there again (before I head back home) or try another club in the area (Planet Happy or Samya).If you are in Duisburg and can get to Golden Time then maybe the Golden Time sister club Living Room may be worth a try. You will notice the similarities immediately between Golden Time and Living Room. Just note Living Room is more a night club than a day club that Golden Time is.

Another one that is on the up is Yin Yang across the border in The Netherlands.

When I am up in NRW next these are the clubs that I have on my roster to visit as well as Golden Time to be my top trio.

If I was going to the Cologne area then it would be Samya all the way.

Sirioja
03-10-15, 01:25
I just report what Lorena / JayJay told me. The Dutch and French forums believed her story too, because they list her as Italian / German. I didn't notice Lorena talking to the other Romanian girls, but then again she is not my type. So I never remember seeing her before that day. In that regard, she is different from Samia (Colombian / German), but is always seen sitting with her Romanian friends and speaking Romanian.

Had I saw her Lorena topless, I wouldn't not have picked her. Her fake boobs did not look natural at all. In the end, she was good pick and I am glad I went with her, because her CIM was very good. She was talking dirty to me, but it was a mixture of German and English. "I want your Saft!Of course intelligent Lorena ex Jayjay says she is half Italian half German like Samia says she is half Colombian half German and there are even many "yuppie" members who are regulars to GT to believe them and even write it, but if I said you I don't speak french, what will you think about me?

How a girl with Italian parents could not speak Italian and Lorena doesn't, maybe her parents live in Italy like many Romanians, but she is in GT for about 3 years, she changed her GT name and she knows than many Germans and Nederlands don't like Romanian girls and prefer German.

Samia is Romanian and also Lorena, Samia is stupid with bad services and doesn't work even very pretty brunette with silicon boobs, Lorena is intelligent, she knows very much on clients because she speaks with other girls on us, our tastes, I find her friendly with pretty face, brunette and quite good services, but I don't believe all girls say, even with my favs, and I know how many fake information on "yuppie" which is Belgium and not french forum with management in Liege who like to make deal for girls with FKK Babylon boss Eddy who drinks too much, and ex Babylon girls speak about what they were asked to provide and not being paid for.

Sirioja
03-10-15, 01:48
So GT found out that some guys that was posting in French forums? This was the reason for the ban? I would think there would be more to it. I wonder what happened for for them to be discovered?

Didn't know there were free entry to Dutch regulars besides the raffle or report writers. Were daily entry all free? I wonder how many of them makes up the number of visitors to the club.Some "yuppie" members were refused because of their look or problems with "theke" Heidi now Monika in LR, I spent my Sundays in GT in 2013 , I criticize GT casting since middle of 2014 and never been refused even writing posts about on "yuppie" or ISG, less and less clients in GT except on Saturday and girls sitting.

Dufey
03-10-15, 06:02
Some "yuppie" members were refused because of their look or problems with "theke" Heidi now Monika in LR, I spent my Sundays in GT in 2013 , I criticize GT casting since middle of 2014 and never been refused even writing posts about on "yuppie" or ISG, less and less clients in GT except on Saturday and girls sitting.Do you mean by look, the Yuppie forum writers that are arab or black that used to be allowed into Golden Time that are now purportedly banned from entering Golden Time?

What you are suggesting for other Yuppie forum writers is that it was their behaviour with the Theke that had them banned and not what they were writing on forums as your experience shows you have been writing for years but have not felt the consequences of the wrath of Monika.

PussyLiccker
03-10-15, 10:25
With what Sirioja states, it sounds like some form members got banned for whatever reason which he says its either their look or the Theke Heidi. I've heard of guys that would be let in with one Theke, and not with another. Was it a ban or just running into the wrong Theke at one time and denied entry? Heidi was a new Theke at one point so perhaps she didn't let these guys in that were previously let in. So could be guys with certain looks that was let in before, and Heidi didn't know them if she was the only Theke at the reception at the time. Not long ago, I've seen another prior WG working as a new Theke. As both being prior GT working girls, they would recognized guests that they recall seeing before.

Nille Copenhagen
03-10-15, 13:05
How is the line up nowadays, I'm hitting GT in about 2 weeks, last time I was there the majority was MILF-type, not what I usually expect at GT.

How about the RO-girls, are they still gone?

Willi69
03-10-15, 13:39
What's your favorite club in this area (in terms of good looking girls)? I went to Golden Times once and it was a good experience. Wondering if I should go there again (before I head back home) or try another club in the area (Planet Happy or Samya).Generally, there are no best clubs. It depends on your favour, the day of week and the time of day. Some clubs are "day clubs" (like GT), some clubs are "night clubs" (like PHG).

For my taste PHG has nowadays a real good selection of girls, especially on Friday and Saturday. And it's much closer to Duisburg than Samya (Cologne).

My suggestion is generally to try different clubs and then to decide which club is the best one for you.

Nille Copenhagen
03-10-15, 16:22
Generally, there are no best clubs. It depends on your favour, the day of week and the time of day. Some clubs are "day clubs" (like GT), some clubs are "night clubs" (like PHG).

For my taste PHG has nowadays a real good selection of girls, especially on Friday and Saturday. And it's much closer to Duisburg than Samya (Cologne).

My suggestion is generally to try different clubs and then to decide which club is the best one for you.For me Aca and Samya are currently the best NRW-clubs, LR and Oceans are also on my NRW-to-visit-list as they are closed to the airport, so I'm visit LR or Ocean when I've lack of time for the clubs further away.

I'll check out PHG if time permits, how is PHG on normal weekdays?

Dufey
03-10-15, 23:24
Just adding what I said about Living Room a while back. No severe problems, just turned away at the door. I spent a good day of vacation driving to Golden Time and Living Room, while in Dusseldorf. But no go, even with Euros in hand. Just info for those who may travel to Germany and want to know. I had a better time at Acapulco, and in Frankfurt. I should have called beforehand to see what the policy was, and I will at any place visited in the future.This is a recurring theme, but we understand you. A terrible thing has happened.

See attached picture of the entrance way to the Golden Time club.

Did you get as far as the motor vehicle gate?

Or did you get to the metal gate to ring the buzzer for the Reception lady to open the door, which I believe she did not. Did the reception lady come to the metal grill gate and say that you were refused entry? Or did she say that the club was "full" and it was only 11 am opening time?

Dufey
03-10-15, 23:31
How is the line up nowadays, I'm hitting GT in about 2 weeks, last time I was there the majority was MILF-type, not what I usually expect at GT.Do not hit GT too hard since I would like to think it would still be standing when I make my visit soon.

To whet the appetite, attached are two pictures of the Golden Time interior with some of the girls from years ago decorating the rooms.

One is of that old trusty whirl pool. The second is of the bar lounge area looking towards the bar obscured by near naked women.

PussyLiccker
03-11-15, 05:09
How is the line up nowadays, I'm hitting GT in about 2 weeks, last time I was there the majority was MILF-type, not what I usually expect at GT.

How about the RO-girls, are they still gone?It's the same as ever based on my last visit. Ro girls were there. I've had too many visits for a club that doesn't bring in new stars anymore. No noticeable improvement on the LU from my recent visit. More of a decline, but the food is great! On the upside, no up-selling and service is good if you pick the right ones specifically the Romanians there. People are saying Samia is not good anymore.

You might be better off checking PHG or YY if you're too used to the LU like me.

Nille Copenhagen
03-11-15, 11:10
It's the same as ever based on my last visit. Ro girls were there. I've had too many visits for a club that doesn't bring in new stars anymore. No noticeable improvement on the LU from my recent visit. More of a decline, but the food is great! On the upside, no up-selling and service is good if you pick the right ones specifically the Romanians there. People are saying Samia is not good anymore.

You might be better off checking PHG or YY if you're too used to the LU like me.Thanks, I'll for sure check out PHG on a Saturday and I think I'll visit GT on a Monday or Tuesday as the other clubs are dead during week start.

GT always have some nice girls on weekdays and with less men. The odds are good.

Sirioja
03-11-15, 11:11
Do you mean by look, the Yuppie forum writers that are arab or black that used to be allowed into Golden Time that are now purportedly banned from entering Golden Time?

What you are suggesting for other Yuppie forum writers is that it was their behaviour with the Theke that had them banned and not what they were writing on forums as your experience shows you have been writing for years but have not felt the consequences of the wrath of Monika.1 long time youppie member was refused in August by Heidi "theke" because of his look and he wrote this on forum, so many members were afraid they could be also be refused, one was also afraid because he knew as very regular Heidi before, but I criticized many times GT casting writing so on youppie since March 2014 or saying to "thekes" when leaving: not attractive girl for me now in your club and never been refused the next time.

Less and less clients in GT, except on Saturday, and more and more girls sitting all day, so they won't refuse clients, they even put girls photos on site to attract more clients.

But need to know black, Arabs, drunk will be refused and same in LR, now Heidi is Monika in LR.

Willi69
03-11-15, 14:18
For me Aca and Samya are currently the best NRW-clubs.If you ask five people, you will get six opinions.

I'll check out PHG if time permits, how is PHG on normal weekdays?On all days, the traffic in PHG begins only after 6 o'clock pm. On normal weekdays, I do visit PHG only in the summertime (relaxing in the garden), so I have no current idea.

Nille Copenhagen
03-11-15, 14:25
If you ask five people, you will get six opinions.

On all days, the traffic in PHG begins only after 6 o'clock pm. On normal weekdays, I do visit PHG only in the summertime (relaxing in the garden), so I have no current idea.Thanks Willi,

I was at PHG at one summer party it was nice and fun.

For me Aca and Samya are great because I know many girls there and I like the sexy party atmosphere at Samya. Aca has normally a nice LU. But I'm keen to try something else on a longer tour.

PussyLiccker
03-11-15, 17:06
Thanks, I'll for sure check out PHG on a Saturday and I think I'll visit GT on a Monday or Tuesday as the other clubs are dead during week start.

GT always have some nice girls on weekdays and with less men. The odds are good.GT probably is not a bad choice for those slow days. Some girls that show up on busier days could be missing, but I like the higher girls to men ratio. Monday especially.

If you don't mind, let us know what you think of PHG.

Nille Copenhagen
03-11-15, 19:42
GT probably is not a bad choice for those slow days. Some girls that show up on busier days could be missing, but I like the higher girls to men ratio. Monday especially.

If you don't mind, let us know what you think of PHG.Sure I'll provide an update on the LU at PHG if I get there, my choice stand between PHG, ACA, Samya on an upcoming Saturday, I'll probably roll the dice. LOL.

Banana Boi
03-11-15, 22:01
If you ask five people, you will get six opinions.

if you ask me 5 out of 6 days I will give you a different answer.

On all days, the traffic in PHG begins only after 6 o'clock pm. On normal weekdays, I do visit PHG only in the summertime (relaxing in the garden), so I have no current idea.

If the rumors of 78 girls is even close to true PHG has made the biggest FKK turnaround in 1 year of any club. You were lucky to find 30 girls there last year. Yes, PHG ONLY on a weekend night. Go to GT first then head over after a good meal at GT.

1 long time youppie member was refused in August by Heidi "theke" because of his look and he wrote this on forum, so many members were afraid they could be also be refused, one was also afraid because he knew as very regular Heidi before, So all the French guys stopped going to GT because they assumed they would be banned because 1 French guy couldn't get in? They didn't even try to go themselves? Oh Mon Dieu!

Why would any thekefrau from any club not let in an old customer? Should I not go to VV or Oase because Sandra and Alina are the thekefrau there? LOL.

GuyFromParis
03-11-15, 22:07
So all the French guys stopped going to GT because they assumed they would be banned because 1 French guy couldn't get in? They didn't even try to go themselves? Oh Mon Dieu!

Why would any thekefrau from any club not let in an old customer? Should I not go to VV or Oase because Sandra and Alina are the thekefrau there? LOL.Of course french guys continue to go GT. Everyday we have new reviews in the french forum.

Sirioja
03-11-15, 23:09
So all the French guys stopped going to GT because they assumed they would be banned because 1 French guy couldn't get in? They didn't even try to go themselves? Oh Mon Dieu!

Why would any thekefrau from any club not let in an old customer? Should I not go to VV or Oase because Sandra and Alina are the thekefrau there? LOL.Who say French or Belgium youppie members stop going or are refused in GT? Only one once, they were just afraid to be refused and posted many times about this, for most of youppie members, GT is club number 1 and club Vip with most beautiful girls because they never go in other places, only a very few go to Hessen.

Heidi was new "theke" , before she worked to go to room, this member was just refused because of his Arab look.

Dufey
03-11-15, 23:25
You might be better off checking PHG or YY if you're too used to the LU like me.I think I will be doing that when I make the detour. Trying out PHG and YY instead of GT and LR.

VV, I can safely leave that to one side.

Dufey
03-11-15, 23:29
1 long time youppie member was refused in August by Heidi "theke" because of his look and he wrote this on forum, so many members were afraid they could be also be refused, one was also afraid because he knew as very regular Heidi before, but I criticized many times GT casting writing so on youppie since March 2014 or saying to "thekes" when leaving: not attractive girl for me now in your club and never been refused the next time.

Less and less clients in GT, except on Saturday, and more and more girls sitting all day, so they won't refuse clients, they even put girls photos on site to attract more clients.

But need to know black, Arabs, drunk will be refused and same in LR, now Heidi is Monika in LR.This is so bad that men are refused. I remember the man who wrote on this forum about what happened to him with the Theke at Golden Time. I understand his look. He was a long standing attended that was many times in Golden Time and in Living Room.

I hope it is the case that there are more girls sitting down at Golden Time since at other times I am chasing after the girls since there is a scarcity for the ones that I would like to go with to the room.

Dufey
03-11-15, 23:35
1. Go to GT first then head over after a good meal at GT.

2. Why would any thekefrau from any club not let in an old customer?1. That would be two entrance fees for one day. That is a bit much for just entry.

2. The man was not let into Golden Time because he was black or Arab / Turkish / Persian looking even though they may be born in Europe and speak French from Ille de France or the Dutch from a Rotterdam or the Flemish or the Walloon language from the Belgic peoples.

Sirioja
03-12-15, 00:56
This is so bad that men are refused. I remember the man who wrote on this forum about what happened to him with the Theke at Golden Time. I understand his look. He was a long standing attended that was many times in Golden Time and in Living Room.

I hope it is the case that there are more girls sitting down at Golden Time since at other times I am chasing after the girls since there is a scarcity for the ones that I would like to go with to the room.What is really bad for me is the racism in GT and LR with Russian boss, I don't think GT is VIP club because black and Arabs are refused, some girls said me worst clients without respect are Netherlands or Turkish, not black.

PussyLiccker
03-12-15, 05:16
Who say French or Belgium youppie members stop going or are refused in GT? Only one once, they were just afraid to be refused and posted many times about this, for most of youppie members, GT is club number 1 and club Vip with most beautiful girls because they never go in other places, only a very few go to Hessen.

Heidi was new "theke" , before she worked to go to room, this member was just refused because of his Arab look.I would think GT is more convenient to get to for the Belgians since GT is closer by car like for the Dutch. Maybe it's not worth the risk of driving there and getting denied entry for those that has that look.

Why does this denial of entry goes on? The GT Theke are prior working girls, and does that have some influence on it? There are other Theke I've seen may not be prior working girls like the blond thick lady who has been known to deny guys too.

Could it be that they profile some guys they think maybe fish or dealers to try to reduce any incidents to occur in the club? If you go to Magnum, you do notice different type of clientel there. Also, at Oase, there are stories of incidents that happen there. I'm curious if the motive is to reduce any incidents as much as possible.

But yeah, it is unfortunate some guys cannot get in simply because of how they look. It is bad like Dufey says, and of course it would upset them.

I hope it is the case that there are more girls sitting down at Golden Time since at other times I am chasing after the girls since there is a scarcity for the ones that I would like to go with to the room.I remember all to well of those busy times when me and few other punters would stand by the reception for girls to come by to snatch them before anybody else. LOL.

1. That would be two entrance fees for one day. That is a bit much for just entry.
I've been known to hop clubs like a mad man. I recall moving back and forth between PHG and VV to check out their day and night time LU. I've also done GT to YY to Samya, and then Mondial, and other combinations that includes Magnum or ACA on a Friday so that I can run into the widest sample size possible to increase my chance of running into any extraordinary girl. At times, I've done 3 clubs in Hessen in one day.

Yes, entry fees add up and gets expensive, but I don't like to miss any extraordinary girls if it's night most girls attend like a Friday or Saturday night. I do this if my trip is limited in time.

Willi69
03-12-15, 14:36
Sure I'll provide an update on the LU at PHG if I get there.Here are three current reports from me. The lists of the girls ("Anwesende Maedels") you will understand without knowing of the German language.

http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?12631-Populaire-Horny-Gebeurtenissen&p=419101#post419101 (in sum about 45 girls).

http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?12631-Populaire-Horny-Gebeurtenissen&p=419105#post419105 (in sum about 50 girls).

http://www.ijsberenforum.com/forum/showthread.php?12631-Populaire-Horny-Gebeurtenissen&p=419111#post419111 (in sum about 64 girls).

Nille Copenhagen
03-12-15, 20:45
What is really bad for me is the racism in GT and LR with Russian boss, I don't think GT is VIP club because black and Arabs are refused, some girls said me worst clients without respect are Netherlands or Turkish, not black.The girls tell you what you want to hear, I've also heard bad thing about Italians, Germans and so on. But never a bad thing about Scandinavians haha.

Nille Copenhagen
03-12-15, 20:47
Here are three current reports from me. The lists of the girls ("Anwesende Maedels") you will understand without knowing of the German language..Thanks Willi, I know Deutsch.

Banana Boi
03-12-15, 20:59
1. That would be two entrance fees for one day. That is a bit much for just entry.
It's rare that I go to less than 2 clubs on any given day.

I agree with your POV in Hessen since club entry is higher. Imo it's a negative for Hessen cause if the club sucks you're kind of stuck staying there the entire day / night. In NRW there are plenty of club options for 30-35 euro that give you another 60+ girls to select from.

Nille Copenhagen
03-12-15, 22:20
I often took the GT+LR combo.

Samya and Aca are fun so I stayed there the whole day and night.

Dufey
03-12-15, 22:23
It's rare that I go to less than 2 clubs on any given day.

I agree with your POV in Hessen since club entry is higher. Imo it's a negative for Hessen cause if the club sucks you're kind of stuck staying there the entire day / night. In NRW there are plenty of club options for 30-35 euro that give you another 60+ girls to select from.The most clubs that I have been to in one day in the NRW area is two clubs and for Hessen it is also two clubs but the number of instances this happens I can count on maybe on the fingers of one hand for one year.

Yes, the bite of NRW club entrances is less painful than for the Hessen clubs.

Yes, I have questioned myself when I have decided to bite the bullet and leave a club in Hessen to go to another club in the same day. The best thing is to have VIP entrance for the likes of World, Oase and Mainhattan. Then the entry cost of multi entries in one day is maybe alleviated a bit and makes it near equivalent to the larger NRW club entry prices.

This is why selecting the right club when I go clubbing is so important. Having good intelligence on what is current and what is good and what is bad. One relies on others who have been before recently reporting accurately their findings which others rely upon to make their own assessments of which club to go to so that they do not waste their entrance fee is so worthwhile. These others who have gone before having spent their money and learnt what was the good club for the week and passing on that data to people, I thank you. I thank the many people I know in the clubs who have helped me and advised. I thank those that share their experiences on this forum and insight.

McAdonis
03-12-15, 23:03
The most clubs that I have been to in one day in the NRW area is two clubs and for Hessen it is also two clubs but the number of instances this happens I can count on maybe on the fingers of one hand for one year.

Yes, the bite of NRW club entrances is less painful than for the Hessen clubs.

I just make a list of how many NRW clubs I plan to attend. Usually ends up being about 5-7 clubs. Based on how many days I have available, I will distribute those visits accordingly. My last trip I did Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday night, so I covered five NRW clubs in a 2. 5 day tour. I probably spent about 90-100 EUR per day on entries for Saturday and Sunday. Oase would cost me 70 EUR. So NRW ends up being about 30 EUR more costly, but since the food and beer is inclusive in many NRW clubs--it sort of evens out.

Hessen Bub
03-12-15, 23:14
Most Hessen clubs do have either days with reduced entry (e. G. Sharks 45€ before 2 pm on Sunday, Winter special with 40€ all day on Wednesday, World with 3 for2 from Monday til Wednesday) or they offer bonus cards (20€ Voucher at Sharks on Mondays) or discounts if you buy several entries in advance. Oase with 6 for4 which takes entry down to under 50€, Sharks with a card for 20 entries for 950€, also below 50€ then, World with "10 er Karte" also around 50€, Mainhattan similar. So for the big clubs in Hessen you can get some good deals on the entry. Still beer is only free at Mainhattan and World. Actually I just remember I still have a bunch of 10€ Vouchers for Living Room.

HB.

Sirioja
03-12-15, 23:27
Most Hessen clubs do have either days with reduced entry (e. G. Sharks 45 before 2 pm on Sunday, Winter special with 40 all day on Wednesday, World with 3 for2 from Monday til Wednesday) or they offer bonus cards (20 Voucher at Sharks on Mondays) or discounts if you buy several entries in advance. Oase with 6 for4 which takes entry down to under 50, Sharks with a card for 20 entries for 950, also below 50 then, World with "10 er Karte" also around 50, Mainhattan similar. So for the big clubs in Hessen you can get some good deals on the entry. Still beer is only free at Mainhattan and World. Actually I just remember I still have a bunch of 10 Vouchers for Living Room.

HB.A few pretty girls in NRW, more numerous in Hessen.

McAdonis
03-12-15, 23:33
Most Hessen clubs do have either days with reduced entry (e. G. Sharks 45 before 2 pm on Sunday, Winter special with 40 all day on Wednesday, World with 3 for2 from Monday til Wednesday) or they offer bonus cards (20 Voucher at Sharks on Mondays) or discounts if you buy several entries in advance. Oase with 6 for4 which takes entry down to under 50, Sharks with a card for 20 entries for 950, also below 50 then, World with "10 er Karte" also around 50, Mainhattan similar. So for the big clubs in Hessen you can get some good deals on the entry. Still beer is only free at Mainhattan and World. Actually I just remember I still have a bunch of 10 Vouchers for Living Room.

HB.Do the Sharks volume discount cards have branding on them? I prefer plain and discrete. Or I'd prefer some system where they keep the records and I tell them my name and passcode. Samya does a promotion like this where you get a free entry once you've paid six entries or something like that. In that case, it becomes about 43 EUR per entry. Free Kolsch. Better dining options. Lately, they've been doing made-to-order waffles with ice cream, nutella, vanilla, etc. But I like the no commitment upfront option where I don't pay advance.

With World, I'd be afraid that they went out of business before I could use all the entries on my card. I'd hate to spend 500 EUR on a 10-entry card, but only have the opportunity to use it three times. Maybe I am paranod.

Akibono
03-13-15, 04:43
Just adding what I said about Living Room a while back. No severe problems, just turned away at the door. I spent a good day of vacation driving to Golden Time and Living Room, while in Dusseldorf. But no go, even with Euros in hand. Just info for those who may travel to Germany and want to know. I had a better time at Acapulco, and in Frankfurt. I should have called beforehand to see what the policy was, and I will at any place visited in the future.It is unfortunate that this happened to you. However, I understand the club's perspective too. No business like to turn away money, but some people are not worth the cost. In a recent visit to Sharks I saw a bunch of people from a certain ethnic group taking turns stalking and groping the girls. At another club, a big fight broke out. There are also incidences of guys that spend endless time asking for special prices from the girls or not to use condoms. It does not take many of these incidents to drive away the good girls and the best customers. So, if these clubs did not screen, there would be no club at all. Don't blame the clubs--blame people from your ethnic group.

Sirioja
03-13-15, 08:44
It is unfortunate that this happened to you. However, I understand the club's perspective too. No business like to turn away money, but some people are not worth the cost. In a recent visit to Sharks I saw a bunch of people from a certain ethnic group taking turns stalking and groping the girls. At another club, a big fight broke out. There are also incidences of guys that spend endless time asking for special prices from the girls or not to use condoms. It does not take many of these incidents to drive away the good girls and the best customers. So, if these clubs did not screen, there would be no club at all. Don't blame the clubs--blame people from your ethnic group.I've seen many times black men in Hessen clubs even going with my favs and never heard they make problems, but I also often heard who ask girls for sex without condom and they are white men from western European country.

For clubs like GT, blacks are refused because of Russian boss and also German girls who don't want to go with them because too big, they watch too much porno, they prefer Asian size much easier and easy clients.

Nille Copenhagen
03-13-15, 09:01
Actually I just remember I still have a bunch of 10 Vouchers for Living Room.

HB.Well, I also have a bunch of these, as I have visited GT a lot. Anyone wants a LR coupon LOL.

Nille Copenhagen
03-13-15, 09:15
Sorry if I offend someone, but I sound very American to visit multiple clubs on 1 day (are you afraid of missing a good fuck? LOL).

I have done it myself a few time but that is because the LU sucks and I have to move on to the next club. GT+LR combo make sense af GT closed early and the long waiting time in the evening make me want to escape to LR.

I'm often in Germany so I'm not eager to rush / stress myself with multiple clubs per day, I like to take my time and relax in club with the nice ladies, and I like longer sessions, but I do visited different clubs over 3-7 days.

I do understand that you Americans are in a sex-prison so when you get "out of prison" - to Germany you go crazy like kids in a candy shop. And want to see as many club as possible LOL.

Breadman
03-13-15, 19:36
Sorry if I offend someone, but I sound very American to visit multiple clubs on 1 day (are you afraid of missing a good fuck? LOL).

So you did a "Banana Boi". That's going to be the new phrase for visiting more than one club on any given day.

Banana Boi
03-13-15, 22:03
So you did a "Banana Boi". That's going to be the new phrase for visiting more than one club on any given day.No way. The acronym should be a "PussyLiccker". He whips in and out of clubs so quickly that it was just a rumor he was there. I don't like paying extra entry fees just like the next guy but PL will do it like it's going out of style LOL.

Dufey
03-14-15, 09:31
Well, I also have a bunch of these, as I have visited GT a lot. Anyone wants a LR coupon LOL.For Living Room, I still have four 15 euro discount entry vouchers and 27 of the 10 euro discount entry vouchers and too many of the 5 euro discount entry vouchers that I will not bother to count them. That would add up to a good value in savings in entry if I did use them but then it implies that you are going to go to the club that many times.

I do share these discount entry cards around when I enter the Living Room club with friends.

Hessen Bub
03-14-15, 11:20
Do the Sharks volume discount cards have branding on them? I prefer plain and discrete. Or I'd prefer some system where they keep the records and I tell them my name and passcode. The card is branded. I they punch a hole in it for every visit. But you have the option to have your name written down on the card and leave it at the front desk, just memorize the card number.

HB.

Nille Copenhagen
03-15-15, 13:41
For Living Room, I still have four 15 euro discount entry vouchers and 27 of the 10 euro discount entry vouchers and too many of the 5 euro discount entry vouchers that I will not bother to count them. That would add up to a good value in savings in entry if I did use them but then it implies that you are going to go to the club that many times.

I do share these discount entry cards around when I enter the Living Room club with friends.Thanks for sharing that you have visited LR and GT many times. I've never received 15€ coupons, maybe I'm not VIP enough LOL.

Recent info of the GT LU would be more valuable haha.

Cheers

PussyLiccker
03-15-15, 15:52
I don't think I've ever seen 15 Euro cards although people talk about it here. I take it, they passed them out before my time. Like HB, I do have a stack of 10 off as I now see 5 off LR cards. Could be useful for days I don't feel like driving up to GT, and stop by LR only.

They stopped the 5 Euros off VIP card you received as you walk out. You present it next visit, and save 5 Euros with GT entry. I believe they stopped right around the time there were gossips about new management.

Dufey
03-15-15, 17:54
I've never received 15 coupons, maybe I'm not VIP enough

I don't think I've ever seen 15 Euro cards although people talk about it here. I take it, they passed them out before my time. Like HB, I do have a stack of 10 off as I now see 5 off LR cards. Could be useful for days I don't feel like driving up to GT, and stop by LR only.The 15 euro discount vouchers off Living Room are useful as it is a saving on entry. It is even better when I hand them out with friends since they are transferable. I did have a lot more but as they get used up there are no more replacements. Only discount cards replacing them are the 10 euro discount entry card and 5 euro discount entry cards.

The 15 euro discount cards for Living Room were only given out in Golden Time to visitors. It was just that I was going mainly to Golden Time and much less Living Room that I accumulated a stack of them which are dwindling in number. I think I must have had something like 30 of them at one stage in my card holder for FKK and sauna club entries. Their promotion was for a short period since the 15 euro discount cards have stopped unless someone has seen them more recently?

Vito Corleone
03-16-15, 07:20
The 15 euro discount cards were available for about 1 yr. It took a while, but I finally used up all if them. I still have a healthy stack of the hard plastic credit card type of 10 euro discount cards.

I do not remember exactly when these cards were in the lockers but it has been a while. Nothing to do with VIP, just some of you guys with high post counts just haven't been around for long.

Vito Corleone
03-20-15, 06:00
Currently, no more discount cards offered. Just a LR business card with new design.

Banana Boi
03-21-15, 01:40
Stupid me never kept these cards. I never thought the day would come where I would consider going to LR without going to GT first, using the 95 euro option.

Dufey
03-21-15, 11:37
Stupid me never kept these cards. I never thought the day would come where I would consider going to LR without going to GT first, using the 95 euro option.The reduced entry works both ways. You can pay full entry at Living Room and if you do not like, when you leave Living Room, ask for reduced entry to Golden Time.

Dufey
03-21-15, 17:30
Didn't see Romina on my last two visits to LR.

I haven't seen Romina in a long time either.A reminder on Romina.

Banana Boi
03-21-15, 17:38
This girl was so much fun to goof around with in GT. Miss her.

I fell for her one day sitting in the tent in bright sunlight and seeing her sexy freckles on her face. Here's a terrible face pic of her (I think HB originally posted it?)

B Bbj
03-23-15, 14:26
Went back to GT on Friday.

The day started with a good breakfast made-to-order. There really is a good selection of food here and good quality too. The chefs do a great job with the food and are.

Generally friendly and willing to please.

Later, I sampled Georgiana from Moldavia. She is a tall blonde with long hair and slim figure. She gives a mean BBBJ, she really is exceptional here. And then on to the.

Sex. Her pussy is a delight to be inside, just so tight. DFK was great as well. Back to BBBJ and finished in her mouth. Euro 75 for 30 minutes.

Relaxed for a while and then on to a lady from Bulgaria. Her name I have just forgotten but she is unmissable. Blonde with massive silicon breasts. We were in the kino.

BBBJ then sex. All standard and nothing special except for the fact I had to play with those breasts which were pretty good. Damage Euro 50 for 30 minutes.

At the end of the night, I chose to see Georgiana again, I couldn't resist. Another spectacular BBBJ and sex. Couldn't decide which way to finish so ended up in missionary.

Just kissing her and then finished. It was damn good!

===========================================

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

There is NO NEED for any report to be written with UNNECESSARY HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop. Instead, when typing simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line. The ENTER key is only needed to separate the paragraphs.

However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news website), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't post the text.

Please do not post text with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

Sirioja
03-23-15, 16:30
Went back to GT on Friday.

Later, I sampled Georgiana from Moldavia. She is a tall blonde with long hair and slim figure. She gives a mean BBBJ, she really is exceptional here. And then on to the.

Sex. Her pussy is a delight to be inside, just so tight. DFK was great as well. Back to BBBJ and finished in her mouth. Euro 75 for 30 minutes.

At the end of the night, I chose to see Georgiana again, I couldn't resist. Another spectacular BBBJ and sex. Couldn't decide which way to finish so ended up in missionary.

Just kissing her and then finished. It was damn good!..Georgiana, blond with sad eye, always sitting in front of bar on the jacuzzi side, is Romanian.

PussyLiccker
03-24-15, 04:07
Georgiana, blond with sad eye, always sitting in front of bar on the jacuzzi side, is Romanian.Maybe a bit lost in translation, but sad eye? Nothing sad about her eyes, maybe a slight sleepy eye look(I find it sexy), but friendly and smiling girl when I see her. Very relaxed girl, and that's what's likeable about her in the room as she's a slow relaxing GFE in the room. I've seen her around for the longest time at the club, and never thought about taking her as she's not typically the type of girl I go for. But, on a visit, I saw her sitting alone on the couch, joined her, and found her to be pleasant girl. So I took her for a spin, and had further pleasant time in the room. She is a really nice girl. Reports of her are positive to this day. I would think she would be a pleasant girl to be with for others as well.

Yes, she sits on the Romanian side of the club.

Sirioja
03-24-15, 18:23
Maybe a bit lost in translation, but sad eye? Nothing sad about her eyes, maybe a slight sleepy eye look(I find it sexy), but friendly and smiling girl

Yes, she sits on the Romanian side of the club.I saw Georgiana since 2013 and she started in 2011 and was ex Aca, ex PSR, ex Planet Eden, ex VV, ex LR, never went with her even very beautiful breasts, because for me she has beaten dog sad blue eyes, but she seems sweet and friendly.

But no GT for me at the moment, I had very good time there in 2013 but I lost too much time there in 2014 with low casting and no new fresh pretty girls.

Dufey
03-29-15, 19:52
I know that I am expecting a few naysayers that will say the contrary is the case, but there seems to be some influence pushing for some girls to ask for 100 euro minimum for a session now given the increase to 50 euro per half hour. This probably flows on from the girls that were asking for 75 euro per half hour for GFE services.

UltraHappy
03-29-15, 22:35
I know that I am expecting a few naysayers that will say the contrary is the case, but there seems to be some influence pushing for some girls to ask for 100 euro minimum for a session now given the increase to 50 euro per half hour. This probably flows on from the girls that were asking for 75 euro per half hour for GFE services.One can only hope that supply & demand will discourage this behavior. Unfortunately, I have no faith in many our club-visiting brethren and fear that enough men may succumb to these tactics to encourage these tactics. Only time will tell.

Dufey
03-29-15, 22:46
One can only hope that supply & demand will discourage this behavior. Unfortunately, I have no faith in many our club-visiting brethren and fear that enough men may succumb to these tactics to encourage these tactics. Only time will tell.As you may be aware, this practice is already in place at Palace where girls will seek a minimum 100 euro payment for a session whether that is one hour (probably more 40 minutes) or a half hour with an extra. I even recall this happening at Sharks with German girl Kitty (see attached picture, some guys like this look) doing the rounds and asking that a customer commit to a 100 for a session and ending up that the session was a standard one at 15 minutes with no extras since she is asking for 50 extra for ball licking or even a few pecks on the lips.

Also at Oase, there will be the girls making the opportunity to make more than 50 euro for a standard session by doing some quick talking with inexperienced customers or customers that are happy to allow such a situation to occur. Even at Mainhattan I have found girls trying to make 100 euro in a session with ball licking is extra line of upsell.

PussyLiccker
03-29-15, 23:10
I know that I am expecting a few naysayers that will say the contrary is the case, but there seems to be some influence pushing for some girls to ask for 100 euro minimum for a session now given the increase to 50 euro per half hour. This probably flows on from the girls that were asking for 75 euro per half hour for GFE services.What girls proposed this? We are aware of girl like Rachel that pushes for extra, and Samia with lower performance now, although I had a fantastic session with her long ago. Likely her performance has dropped.

I don't know if this happens now than my last visit there, but I went with 9 girls within 2 days, and they were all half hour sessions that included good kissing with all but one girl. This was back in November, so things could have changed. I have not ran into a girl that propose 100 minimum at GT yet. I guess experiences differ.

Sirioja
03-29-15, 23:24
Even don't visit GT anymore, but was said Rachel now Sonja. De, the GT 2013 princess, has days in GT without the faintest client, same for her new friend Fabienne. De.

New star is Barbie ultra slim fake blond, Romanian and not Hungarian as she said, but beautiful blue eyes and smile, but cigarettes taste for kiss now, was better in Bab.

Many girls have long time sitting.

Dufey
03-30-15, 01:57
New star is Barbie ultra slim fake blond, Romanian and not Hungarian as she said, but beautiful blue eyes and smile, but cigarettes taste for kiss now, was better in Bab.Barbie ro for perusal.

Dufey
03-30-15, 02:10
I saw Georgiana since 2013 and she started in 2011 and was ex Aca, ex PSR, ex Planet Eden, ex VV, ex LR, never went with her even very beautiful breasts, because for me she has beaten dog sad blue eyes, but she seems sweet and friendly.Some pictures of Georgiana from Romania to share.

You may also admire her excellent and as you say beautiful breasts.

PussyLiccker
03-30-15, 02:21
Barbie ro for perusal.So flat chested. Her back view makes up for though. Nice rounded ass shape.

I noticed they added additional girl's pictures.

McAdonis
03-30-15, 17:33
Tried her yesterday. 180 cm long black hair, gray / blue eyes. Fake tits the-cup. Very long legs, and big hips. Easily the tallest girl there, if the African / Dutch girl is not in attendance. She explained that she was full-time back in 2011 and 2012 but returned to work earlier this year. She only works every other weekend or so. Enthusiastic blow job. DFK.

Smuler
03-31-15, 19:50
Tried her yesterday. 180 cm long black hair, gray / blue eyes. Fake tits the-cup. Very long legs, and big hips. Easily the tallest girl there, if the African / Dutch girl is not in attendance. She explained that she was full-time back in 2011 and 2012 but returned to work earlier this year. She only works every other weekend or so. Enthusiastic blow job. DFK.Thanks McAdonis.

Wish I was there. She has beautiful eyes. How big are her tits now?

Best regards,

Smuler

Dutedrac
04-01-15, 12:19
So flat chested. Her back view makes up for though. Nice rounded ass shape.

I noticed they added additional girl's pictures.Barbie is actually NO chested. But better than small saggy tits anyway. The combination body and face is striking though, you just want to fuck her when you see her. Service wise does the usual stuff including DFK trying to be not too distant, nothing special. Still there are much worse ways to flush a fiddy.

Dutedrac
04-01-15, 12:24
Tried her yesterday. 180 cm long black hair, gray / blue eyes. Fake tits the-cup. Very long legs, and big hips. Easily the tallest girl there, if the African / Dutch girl is not in attendance. She explained that she was full-time back in 2011 and 2012 but returned to work earlier this year. She only works every other weekend or so. Enthusiastic blow job. DFK.Yes unfortunately she put up some extra pounds, she was a real porn dream few years ago. Face is really beautiful. Service average (for me).

The 185 cm tall African-mixed girl much better service.

Dutedrac
04-01-15, 13:01
As you may be aware, this practice is already in place at Palace where girls will seek a minimum 100 euro payment for a session whether that is one hour (probably more 40 minutes) or a half hour with an extra. I even recall this happening at Sharks with German girl Kitty (see attached picture, some guys like this look) doing the rounds and asking that a customer commit to a 100 for a session and ending up that the session was a standard one at 15 minutes with no extras since she is asking for 50 extra for ball licking or even a few pecks on the lips.

Also at Oase, there will be the girls making the opportunity to make more than 50 euro for a standard session by doing some quick talking with inexperienced customers or customers that are happy to allow such a situation to occur. Even at Mainhattan I have found girls trying to make 100 euro in a session with ball licking is extra line of upsell.You can not compare Palace and GT in this regard. There was a couple of Globe-girls trying this bullshit or even worse, like sharking 75 or 100 for 30 min of "good" service without extras (Loli*a, Lea / Sina, maybe other Germans) , guess they could get away with it quite easily since many easy targets (esp. Asians) in the place, but the mgmt should have got that issue solved for good hopefully.

Like I'm sure most of the not-newbies I get never asked to commit for 75 or 100 before the session, and get ALL the good stuff included in the usual 50 at least 95% of the time.

Hessen Bub
04-01-15, 13:36
As you may be aware, this practice is already in place at Palace where girls will seek a minimum 100 euro payment for a session whether that is one hour (probably more 40 minutes) or a half hour with an extra. Not all girls. Fortunately. And not so often with non-tourists. Overcharging tourists and one timers helps subsidize my 50€ sessions. LOL.

HB.

SBFuck
04-05-15, 08:56
Can anyone share some views on the girls quality between FKK Goldentime in Duss vs Vienna?

Thanks

PussyLiccker
04-05-15, 17:29
Can anyone share some views on the girls quality between FKK Goldentime in Duss vs Vienna?

ThanksGT close to Duss is in Bruggen near the NL border which attracts the Dutch and Belgian clientel.

I would say Vienna one's lounge is about the same size at Bruggen's house's interior if you take account of the sauna area, but Bruggen has a large garden area with lounge chairs, also with a tent area for dining with couches to relax. Vienna one has an open lounge with a small outside area. My visit the food quality was pretty good for dinner. Didn't see food available before dinner was served. Bruggen food is one of the best for club food with changes in cuisines from day to night with excellent brunch, the best brunch I've had in any club. Also included in the entry are several types of bottled beer for the taking in the fridge in the tent or at the bar. They have Weissbier also if you ask at the bar. So, at Bruggen, for the entry, you do get a good return in terms of food and beer.

The girls in Vienna would be pretty much Romanians. Young types with great bodies. Some great looking girls. My limited sampling of the girls there brought my impressions of the club down as far as services. Both weren't GFE level looking for, and don't recall much of the session as they weren't memorable. One Ro girl looked quite good with striking resemblance to Kristin Bell who I think is cute. Unfortunately her service wasn't great and don't recall if the BJ was covered, or she just tried to put the condom on. So, you may run into girls expecting covered bj there which I don't run into in Bruggen. My visit was a year ago, and were early part of the week, Mon and Tues, so I don't know how the other days are.

Bruggen has more variety in girls, but there is a percentage of girls that has been working there for awhile, so a bit older, but still in their 20's. There are more variety like German girls, Germans with lineage from other countries like Poland, Kosavo, Morocco, Italy, and others. Also Romanians and Bulgarians there like any other club. My last visit as I have said, the sessions were pretty good with 8/9 girls taken to the room. There are number of Asians there mostly Thai from Holland. I would say quality of the lineup is pretty good for a new comer.

Vienna's entry was raised to 90 last time I was there, and 60 per half. Not sure about what the charges of extras are. Bruggen's entry is 60 with 50 every half hour, and 50 for anal and 25 for CIM if the girl is up for it.

You should read up more on GT Vienna here. http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?621-Vienna.

I personally haven't visited GT Vienna that often since I prefer to go to Germany for clubs. Much more worth it in Germany as there are other clubs in the NRW area that I attend. YY, PHG, LR, and VV are near GT. ACA, DV, Magnum, Samya and others a bit further out. Several others I failed to mention, and further out I can drive to Hessen for more clubs. Just lot more choices in Germany for me. Also, GT Bruggen isn't public tranport friendly as it's far out from Duss. I rent. Importantly, GT Bruggen has a door policy if you fit a certain profile of looks. Definitely dark colored complexion people gets denied entry, and others they deny for certain reasons.

Hessen Bub
04-05-15, 18:14
Thanks PL. Just a minor correction: At GT Brüggen every HALF hour is 50€.

HB.

PussyLiccker
04-05-15, 18:16
Thanks PL. Just a minor correction: At GT Brggen every HALF hour is 50.

HB.Thanks, fixed!

Dutedrac
04-06-15, 14:29
Agree on summary made by PL.

Apart from prices and facility (German GT clearly wins both categories) both lineups usually quite good, main difference is GT Vienna Romanian at least 80% while GT Bruggen Romanian ca. 25%.

I score on average more good to great sessions in Germany than Austria but also because I visit there more often, however BBJ ist standard also in Vienna even though it's true you may encounter some attempts of CBJ which you can very simply reject.

It should be clear to everybody that the 2 clubs have nothing in common despite same name.

Overall they both are probably the best options in their area.

TonyCarioca11
04-08-15, 21:58
Went on Friday and partied with 3 girls:

1- Natasha: Fake blonde from Romania. Looks young and innocent. Slim and cute. Told her that we can start with 30 min and would extend if I like her GFE she promised.

Good start kissing and we were changing several positions when she complained that I will not come in 30 min if I keep slowing down. I told her not to worry and asked her to finish with CIM.

The problem was and this would be the problem with the other GT girls: She applies to much pressure during oral desensitizing me. So I could not come and took a time out after 30 min which was 50 euro.

2- Paula: Polish stunner 1. 75 m tall and blue eyes. Was blown away by her looks and have to say she has a great personality to go with it. She gave ma good GFE so extended to an hour with her.

Again the oral was too strong and I think I was exhausted after 90 min of sex (inlcuding Natasha) with only short breaks. Would repeat with her as I clicked personality wise. 100 euro for 60 min.

3- Fiona: Romanian naughty harcore with an interesting haircut. She approached me at the bar and I liked her style so we went to the room for 30 minutes and I came inside her in the doggy style position. We changed a few position before and she also did DFK.

As she is so naughty I would also repeat with her. 50 euro for 30 min.

Food was good and management was friendly. Everything good except the oral which all 3 girls did too strong. Not sure why.

Girls are overall more hardcore then ACA. As it was Easter there was not the usual amount of stunners and I would say comparable with ACA.

Banana Boi
04-08-15, 22:12
Fiona: Romanian naughty harcore with an interesting haircut. She approached me at the bar and I liked her style so we went to the room for 30 minutes and I came inside her in the doggy style position. We changed a few position before and she also did DFK.

As she is so naughty I would also repeat with her. 50 euro for 30 min.Fiona has had some poor reviews in the past so good on you getting DFK and great service. Hopefully she has changed since returning to GT. Always thought Fiona to be one of the sexiest FKK girls.

Sirioja
04-08-15, 22:23
Fiona has had some poor reviews in the past so good on you getting DFK and great service. Hopefully she has changed since returning to GT. Always thought Fiona to be one of the sexiest FKK girls.Fiona is very sexy, tanned and with tattoos at the back of legs, had fashion look, she is friendly and I confirm for DFK, but too professional, not GFE.

Akibono
04-09-15, 02:27

3-

Food was good and management was friendly. Everything good except the oral which all 3 girls did too strong. Not sure why.

Girls are overall more hardcore then ACA. As it was Easter there was not the usual amount of stunners and I would say comparable with ACA.Girls mistakenly believe that harder and faster means a guy will come sooner.

Nille Copenhagen
04-09-15, 13:01
Girls mistakenly believe that harder and faster means a guy will come sooner.It depends on the guy, I would tell the girls how I would like a BJ then she knows my preference.

Likewise I ask the girl how she prefer DATY. Communication is the key to success.

Dutedrac
04-09-15, 18:19

2- Paula: Polish stunner 1. 75 m tall and blue eyes. Was blown away by her looks and have to say she has a great personality to go with it. She gave ma good GFE so extended to an hour with her.

3- Fiona: Romanian naughty harcore with an interesting haircut. She approached me at the bar and I liked her style so we went to the room for 30 minutes and I came inside her in the doggy style position. We changed a few position before and she also did DFK.

Girls are overall more hardcore then ACA. As it was Easter there was not the usual amount of stunners and I would say comparable with ACA.Paula is cold as ice, a below average fuck (for polish standards) but gives an amazing blowjob, one of the best in the house.

Fiona is really sexy and can give passionate service (for Romanian standards), can even get wild but the impression is she is a YMMV type.

Yes girls at GT are overall more hardcore pros than Aca or Samya or other NRW clubs, but I am actually quite happy with the average skill and strength of BBJs at GT.

TonyCarioca11
04-09-15, 19:36
I think Paula could be cold as ice but I started by warming up the atmosphere with some jokes and chatting with her and then she really acted beyond my expectations.

That's why I extended the session to an hour. And although she may give the best BBBJ for you, in my opinion the first price for technique goes to Daniela at GT who was away on holiday.

As stated before guys: Not all of us will get the same treatment. This year I had the worst ever treatment in Brazil over New Years but I got the best ever treatment in the clubs in NRW.

So why travel all the way to Brazil if I'm much happier in Germany.

Paula is cold as ice, a below average fuck (for polish standards) but gives an amazing blowjob, one of the best in the house.

Fiona is really sexy bit*h and can give passionate service (for romanian standards), can even get wild but the impression is she is a ymmv type.

Yes girls at GT are overall more hardcore pros than Aca or Samya or other NRW clubs, but I am actually quite happy with the average skill and strength of BBJs at GT.

PussyLiccker
04-10-15, 03:57
I think Paula could be cold as ice but I started by warming up the atmosphere with some jokes and chatting with her and then she really acted beyond my expectations.

That's why I extended the session to an hour. And although she may give the best BBBJ for you, in my opinion the first price for technique goes to Daniela at GT who was away on holiday.

As stated before guys: Not all of us will get the same treatment. This year I had the worst ever treatment in Brazil over New Years but I got the best ever treatment in the clubs in NRW.

So why travel all the way to Brazil if I'm much happier in Germany.Yes, YMMV happens, and it could be due to several reasons. Could be chemistry or factors such as service improvement or decline, mood, potential in the client, and other reasons. Also perception how one thinks of the service or behavior of the girl could cause differing impressions.

High percentage of top illusions I've encountered was at the NRW. Some lookers I've ran across at the NRW provided a good level of performance. Just higher level of service with the great lookers to stunners at the NRW compared to Hessen. Great lookers were average service at best in Hessen (and even with better service providers, they can't really top some girls I've ran into at the NRW), and running into few stunners at the NRW providing high services makes my trip to NRW a bit more optimistic when seeking out lookers. Of course services can be technically great, but could be lacking still.

I've also ran into higher percentages of convincing GFE types at the NRW. Some that provides the illusion of high chemistry. Although my visits to GT isn't comparable to good times at PHG quantitatively in terms of running into girls of high illusion factor, I did at times run into special girls there from time to time. My first visit I've ran into a cute French-Italian girl at dinner. She was new to the club and so was I, and noticed the chemistry right off the bat when conversing with her during dinner, and spend some time with her during that visit.

On another visit, just sitting bored at the bar. I noticed another girl sitting at the opposite side didn't look very happy. I believe she was fairly new to the club. And made eye contact, and she smiled, and approached me. We spent some time cuddling at the bar, and when she came back from getting the key, some other man tried to grab her and she made a mean face at him. In the room it was very slow GFE session. Very true feeling GFE.

Reason I took so many trips to Mondial is I've had a visit, I met a nice girl there. She would charge for half the time in the room. Took her to the room 3 times that visit, and last one some Turkish guy asked to take her, and when I asked she decided take me instead. Outside the room was friendly behavior also as she would come by to hang out.

Running into girls like these, it's more convincing you can run into girls that interacts well with you even in a P4P scene.

At ACA I have ran into some young types that in the room you notice difference in behaviors from the technically good sessions. Sure, you can have some duds there, but when you find the right one, GFE feeling turns out to be just right.

There are reasons why we all attend certain clubs. For me, few memorable experiences brings me back at times.

Dutedrac
04-11-15, 18:56

So why travel all the way to Brazil if I'm much happier in Germany.Carioca your jokes must be really good to get Paula horny, well done, it would be nice if you share a few so I can try them next time.

Of course we all have different experiences and preferences, that's what makes the world an interesting and funny place, so I do not think that every time we write a comment we must specify that it is our personal opinion, do we?

Daniela is very sweet and gives a good slow GFE type of service (much better than most of GT romanians) which I enjoy at times, but usually I prefer more hardcore and intense sessions, so for me easy choice between Daniela's soft and Paula's deep hard BBBJ.

Brazil is an amazing country but not any more the place to be for P4P like it used to, from what I hear.

Too bad those horny Brazilian garotas are harder and harder to find in the German clubs.

TonyCarioca11
04-11-15, 22:26
Ok so without giving too much away here is the secret to have a great session with a Romanian / Polish /.

1- Personal Hygiene.

2- I use a mint, especially after beer or food (feedback from girls at GT) or brush my teeth before I arrive.

3- I always treat the girls with respect.

4- I know a lot about the cities and what is famous in Gdansk, Krakow, Iasi, Bucharest etc. I have never been to these places but have enough friends to learn about them. Girls love when you can talk about their city with a positive tone.

5- I tell the girls what I think are their most beautiful features. Paula is so tall that I said she could have easy been a model.

6- I create expectations based on facts: I told Paula that so far I had only great sessions with Polish girls.

7- Come Early: I was the first guy for Paula and she was very relaxed. Even some great girls can be tired at the end of the day or sometimes a customer upsets or hurts them and they get turned off for the rest of the day.

I establish rappor and also inform the girls how frequent I visit the location. The girls are not stupid so if you say you come every week but only their every month, they will know.

Carioca your jokes must be really good to get Paula horny, well done, it would be nice if you share a few so I can try them next time.

Of course we all have different experiences and preferences, that's what makes the world an interesting and funny place, so I do not think that every time we write a comment we must specify that it is our personal opinion, do we?

Daniela is very sweet and gives a good slow GFE type of service (much better than most of GT romanians) which I enjoy at times, but usually I prefer more hardcore and intense sessions, so for me easy choice between Daniela's soft and Paula's deep hard BBBJ.

Brazil is an amazing country but not any more the place to be for p4 p like it used to, from what I hear.

Too bad those horny brazilian garotas are harder and harder to find in the german clubs.

Valeu.

Dutedrac
04-12-15, 15:16
Oh god hat's quite stressful. Since I fail already on the first 3 requirements I'm afraid that no joke could be good enough.

Guess I'll try with ye olde polish sausage joke and see what happens.

Downandup
04-12-15, 15:51
This is the best so far. In around noon and found a great girl very quickly. Nika who looked a bit like a schoolteacher but an excellent attitude. My best experience so far this trip.

Nille Copenhagen
04-12-15, 16:49
Ok so without giving too much away here is the secret to have a great session.Wow is that you secret, I'm a smelly, sour, old fart, I don't own any respect. But I get the girls anyway maybe because I'm a big spender or perhaps because I look like.

Ron Jeremys or a bit of both.

Sirioja
04-12-15, 22:55
Ok so without giving too much away here is the secret to have a great session with a Romanian / Polish /.

1- Personal Hygiene.

2- I use a mint, especially after beer or food (feedback from girls at GT) or brush my teeth before I arrive.

3- I always treat the girls with respect.

4- I know a lot about the cities and what is famous in Gdansk, Krakow, Iasi, Bucharest etc. I have never been to these places but have enough friends to learn about them. Girls love when you can talk about their city with a positive tone.

5- I tell the girls what I think are their most beautiful features. Paula is so tall that I said she could have easy been a model.

6- I create expectations based on facts..My advice: stop beer not good for body.

My problem: I never noticed Paula in GT, when I was weekly regular, I remembered Marta.

Uggabugga
04-14-15, 21:29
Hi, any recent observations on this supply? Always used to be a small handful but last year or so this policy seems to have changed. Any leads apprechiated.

Akibono
04-15-15, 08:00
Hi, any recent observations on this supply? Always used to be a small handful but last year or so this policy seems to have changed. Any leads apprechiated.Polish Catherine is a good one.

Downandup
04-15-15, 11:41
Polish Catherine is a good one.If she's the beauty who tries to upsell anal the moment you get into the zimmer then I found her to be fairly good.

Another good one is Nika, 174 cm black hair, small breast and wearing glasses. She looks like the teacher from hell until you see her smile.

NoTaWorry
04-26-15, 23:51
Waiting for the LR sausage party to end. So here is a quick report from Thursday.

Kanza: 19' POLISH but does not look like a typical polish girl. Would never have guessed her to be Polish. Very cute. Nice smile. 👍. Nice Lips. No real DFK but nice. Smiles a lot. Painted thick eyebrows. DATY which she didn't seem to into. PERFECT skin two small moles near belly button piecing. I'd repeat even though she didn't really fill my checklist she was young and sweet.

2) Fiona. She approached me. From reports I knew who she was immediateLy. Thought I shouldn't because from what I read I didn't think she was going to be my type. Light DFK. Heavy makeup. Smart girl so I went with her but after 30 min I was done. If I like a girl a lot I stay an hour +.

3) Barbie. Fantastic. GFE hugs kisses and fucking. Found her easy because of the descriptions from this forum and posted pics. (Thanks. And lurkers out there. Contribute.) I approached her first time I saw her when she was on the way to get paid. I normallY don't interrupt however I discreetly asked her name becausE I had A feeling if I didn't jump in immediateLy she would have escaped. 1 hour. Deffinate repeat. She was booked solid all night. Never saw her without a happy client.

Trans Atlantic
04-30-15, 00:08
Spend about 4 hours this afternoon (WED). Initial impression was WTF happened to the lineup? GT lineup went over a cliff. Will not be driving to Bruggen anymore. Both GT and VV are off my list.

Several upper 20's portly specimens around; remains me of the whales of Mondial. Saw one blonde in her 40/50's around. Average age of lineup is in the 30's.

Sad to say the only highlight was the spargelcremesuppe.

Nille Copenhagen
04-30-15, 00:13
Spend about 4 hours this afternoon (WED). Initial impression was WTF happened to the lineup? GT lineup went over a cliff. Will not be driving to Bruggen anymore. Both GT and VV are off my list.

Several upper 20's portly specimens around; remains me of the whales of Mondial. Saw one blonde in her 40/50's around. Average age of lineup is in the 30's.

Sad to say the only highlight was the spargelcremesuppe.You are unlucky.

I was at GT a few weeks ago on a Wednesday, the LU was pretty nice, I didn't noticed any elderly MILF, so YMMV.

PussyLiccker
04-30-15, 00:23

Sad to say the only highlight was the spargelcremesuppe.Say it ain't so Mr TA. :( I thought the Ro crew are the younger ones there, and show up nearly every day? Might have been a bad day as there are young immagrant girls from Koln you haven't spotted that day. I know the LU is pretty stagnant than in the past, and less new girls spotted than in the past. Perhaps better off checking out the nearby competition, YY. Worth a look to see how it fares. I thought it was alright, fresh from the usual GT. Keep the feeds comin man, updates are always good. If this is the case everyday, GT needs to change their handle. They need to pull the recruiters (the pimps) from 2012. I appreciated the recruiting back then very much so. Same for LR. Anyway, NTW below seemed to had a good visit. Could be ups and downs.

Nille Copenhagen
04-30-15, 07:54
Say it ain't so Mr TA. :( I thought the Ro crew are the younger ones there, and show up nearly every day? Might have been a bad day as there are young immagrant girls from Koln you haven't spotted that day. I know the LU is pretty stagnant than in the past, and less new girls spotted than in the past. There are not so many RO at GT anymore, which is a shame, but now you have more DE and HU girls. Actually I was at GT for 2 days and I had fun and spend lot of money.

So it wasn't bad for me LOL I'll be back soon and hope the weather is warm.

Sirioja
05-01-15, 06:22
There are not so many RO at GT anymore, which is a shame, but now you have more DE and HU girls. Actually I was at GT for 2 days and I had fun and spend lot of money.

So it wasn't bad for me LOL I'll be back soon and hope the weather is warm.Real Hungarian? The new Barbie ultra thin, the GT new star, is Romanian, not HU, as written on her website profile, what about DIA, Danila, Vera, Georgina, Sabina, Samia, Lorena Jayjay, I forgot all the numerous others.

Vito Corleone
05-02-15, 10:40
You are unlucky.

I was at GT a few weeks ago on a Wednesday, the LU was pretty nice, I didn't noticed any elderly MILF, so YMMV.I agree with NC, a bit unlucky. I also visited a couple times recently & had a great time. There is a blonde MILF, but mid 50's is a bit harsh. Def mid 40's. I would say ave LU age late 20's.

Lalabo
05-05-15, 23:20

Sad to say the only highlight was the spargelcremesuppe.I was in GT today and I have observed a steep rise in number of much older women in the club. One in particular was close to 60 (50 if I am really generous). To my surprise she was busy. I have seen her take 3-4 men to room. I guess she had cornered that market. LOL. May be GT wants to compete with Bernd's as a service oriented club with all those older women. Quality of the lineup is definitely going done at a rapid pace.

Luckily, atleast today, quite a few younger ones trickled in as the afternoon progressed.

One alarming sign I noticed was that few German girls trying to charge E25 for Kissing (hopefully for DFK) and E25 for cunnilingus. I have never seen this sort of behavior from any GT girl in the past. Today I got such up selling from 2 German girls. I hope this is not a tend. I am not sure having this sort of fun in Germany will be economically attractive if I have to pay E100 for 30 min (with kissing and licking included) in addition to airfare, accommodation, rental car and other expenses.

Nille Copenhagen
05-05-15, 23:26
One alarming sign I noticed was that few German girls trying to charge E25 for Kissing (hopefully for DFK) and E25 for cunnilingus. I have never seen this sort of behavior from any GT girl in the past. Today I got such up selling from 2 German girls. I hope this is not a tend. I am not sure having this sort of fun in Germany will be economically attractive if I have to pay E100 for 30 min (with kissing and licking included) in addition to airfare, accommodation, rental car and other expenses.I've not been asked or charged for kissing or DATY ever, maybe because you don't speak German LOL.

Sirioja
05-05-15, 23:30
I was in GT today and I have observed a steep rise in number of much older women in the club. One in particular was close to 60 (50 if I am really generous). To my surprise she was busy. I have seen her take 3-4 men to room. I guess she had cornered that market. LOL. May be GT wants to compete with Bernd's as a service oriented club with all those older women. Quality of the lineup is definitely going done at a rapid pace.

Luckily, atleast today, quite a few younger ones trickled in as the afternoon progressed.

One alarming sign I noticed was that few German girls trying to charge E25 for Kissing (hopefully for DFK) and E25 for cunnilingus. I have never seen this sort of behavior from any GT girl in the past. Today I got such up selling from 2 German girls. I hope this is not a tend. I am not sure having this sort of fun in Germany will be economically attractive if I have to pay E100 for 30 min (with kissing and licking included) in addition to airfare, accommodation, rental car and other expenses.The famous Sylvana. It, Donatella Versace sister, left Sharks to GT?

GT girls had lessons from Oase girls for upselling?

GT casting is down except Barbie. Ro.

Lalabo
05-06-15, 12:48
I've not been asked or charged for kissing or DATY ever, maybe because you don't speak German LOL.Of course I don't speak German. I don't expect this sort of thing up happening for some one speaking German. The culprit is where I live, US. One of those German girls told me that it is still cheaper to pay E100 for 30 min service compared to paying over $500 in US. I laughed (also I wondered who might have told her about having to pay $500) and told her one can find good girls in US from $150 hourly. At least both girls told me about the extra price before going to room, so I choose not to go to room with them.

Lalabo
05-06-15, 13:03
The famous Sylvana. It, Donatella Versace sister, left Sharks to GT?LOL. No, that wasn't Sylvana. Don't worry Sylvana is still working at Sharks.

Nille Copenhagen
05-06-15, 13:05
Of course I don't speak German. I don't expect this sort of thing up happening for some one speaking German. The culprit is where I live, US. One of those German girls told me that it is still cheaper to pay E100 for 30 min service compared to paying over $500 in US. I laughed (also I wondered who might have told her about having to pay $500) and told her one can find good girls in US from $150. At least both girls told me about the extra price before going to room, so I choose not to go to room with them.Another option is they don't want to kiss you and want extra for it? If you provide me some names of the upsellers, I would try them and see if they do the upsells with me LOL.

Maybe I could say I'm from the US l'll be at GT in the upcoming weeks.

Sirioja
05-06-15, 13:12
Of course I don't speak German. I don't expect this sort of thing up happening for some one speaking German. The culprit is where I live, US. One of those German girls told me that it is still cheaper to pay E100 for 30 min service compared to paying over $500 in US. I laughed (also I wondered who might have told her about having to pay $500) and told her one can find good girls in US from $150. At least both girls told me about the extra price before going to room, so I choose not to go to room with them.Who are these German girls? Rachel / Sonja? Megan? Cora?

Not a problem of language, many old Germans pay more than the rate for only chatting or smoking in room, without fucking because they can't anymore.

Optimist
05-06-15, 19:24
Thanks to Transatlantic and other recent reporters on the upselling and lineup. I was thinking of looking in on GT, but now definitely will not, especially as I have found that the service level of some of the downmarket NRW clubs is way in excess of what I found at GT.

Lalabo
05-06-15, 19:54
Who are these German girls? Rachel / Sonja? Megan? Cora?

Not a problem of language, many old Germans pay more than the rate for only chatting or smoking in room, without fucking because they can't anymore.Angelina and Michelle.

Lalabo
05-06-15, 19:59
Another option is they don't want to kiss you and want extra for it? If you provide me some names of the upsellers, I would try them and see if they do the upsells with me LOL.

Maybe I could say I'm from the US l'll be at GT in the upcoming weeks.Whatever the reason for up selling, I really don't care. Your guess is as good as mine or any other forum member's. I always has great time at GT including yesterday. Never encountered up selling during my previous visits. This time it was an odd experience and I thought worth reporting here.

Nille Copenhagen
05-06-15, 20:06
Angelina and Michelle.I'll look for these girls and try them out. It's a sport for me to hunt down the "sharks".

I haven't seen Rachel for a long time, she is very cute.

PussyLiccker
05-06-15, 21:31
Another option is they don't want to kiss you and want extra for it? If you provide me some names of the upsellers, I would try them and see if they do the upsells with me LOL.

Maybe I could say I'm from the US l'll be at GT in the upcoming weeks.Some girls change over time. I've heard good things about Rachel for the longest time, and then she changes her name to Sonja, and starts charging extras. Cora is reported to do this also. Also there has been talks of Megan performing better with 1 HR time period.

The girls are German (immigrants or native).

Surprised Michelle would do this. Could be this upselling buisness is speading there. I belive Lalabo took her earlier in her career like I, and she probably switched.

As far as Ro, Samia is reported of this now. 25 for kiss, and also 25 for DATY. The quantity of girls doing this has increased. After the rate increase, more sad new indeed.

There are lots of possiblities of this happening, and lets not speculate that people's jokes weren't funny enough or whatnot. Although, there is chance of chemistry there, business is stronger with girls. Especially with girls that used to taking all kinds of men beating some world records of how many they can do in a day. Possibly YMMV element there, anybody care to try. Try it, and let us know. :D

There are plenty of other girls at GT, and some resort to this behavior so, better off avoiding if girls try this, and also please report if things like this happen.

Lalabo, thanks for the reporting this. Is Angelina Italian?

Nille Copenhagen
05-06-15, 22:01
Some girls change over time. I've heard good things about Rachel for the longest time, and then she changes her name to Sonja, and starts charging extras. Cora is reported to do this also. Also there has been talks of Megan performing better with 1 HR time period.I like Rachel, I was with her a lot, also in threesomes with her German friend who's name slip momentarily my mind.

I haven't experiences this up sales at GT, I was there some weeks ago and I'm going there again soon, I will report back if this is a trend or it's personal from guest to guest. I don't expect the girls I know to change their service with me. I'll check out Michelle. How does she looks like?

Banana Boi
05-06-15, 22:25
The culprit is where I live, US..... it is still cheaper to pay E100 for 30 min service compared to paying over $500 in US.

Tell her you paid $4500 business class airfare, $500 for your Porsche, $300 for 1 night hotel, and $100 entry so she should be giving you a free session cause you're in the red.

Lalabo, thanks for the reporting this. Is Angelina Italian?Angelina is German. Very petite blonde even smaller than Megan. Hangs with Megan's group but maybe that's only when I'm there since she wants to be near me. LOL.

I had a regular try to upsell kissing on me. She lost 1000's of euro in future zimmers to try making 25 euro. SMART!

Lalabo
05-06-15, 23:22
Is Angelina Italian?She is German, very petite as BB reported. She is cute, 25 y old with little nose. She just sat at the bar area most of the day where as Michelle was very busy. Michelle is a short, bit chubby girl who wears dress that covers her stomach area to hide her little belly.

Dont't tell the girls that you are PussyLiccker, it may cost you E25 extra. :D

Lalabo
05-06-15, 23:41
Thanks to Transatlantic and other recent reporters on the upselling and lineup. I was thinking of looking in on GT, but now definitely will not, especially as I have found that the service level of some of the downmarket NRW clubs is way in excess of what I found at GT.I wouldn't be discouraged enough to give up on on GT yet. As for as older women, yes, you probably going see more of them. Up selling, who know what's your experience going to be. If you can afford to waste half a day and couple of hundred euros you can feature it out for yourself. As they say,YMMV.

PussyLiccker
05-06-15, 23:51
I had a regular try to upsell kissing on me. She lost 1000's of euro in future zimmers to try making 25 euro. SMART!Which girl is this?

PussyLiccker
05-07-15, 00:46
Dont't tell the girls that you are PussyLiccker, it may cost you E25 extra. :DFor me, the longest time I never had issue with girl denying DATY, and then later I ran into them. I thought it was normal part of the program like fucking or BBBJ. Anyway, DATY doesn't excite me, and rarely I perform it. I'll do it to fill the time if the girl doesn't kiss or just the session seems to go nowhere.

Anyway, keep the reports coming man. Reports that has useful information like yours is good for others.

Akibono
05-07-15, 03:02
Real Hungarian? The new Barbie ultra thin, the GT new star, is Romanian, not HU, as written on her website profile, what about DIA, Danila, Vera, Georgina, Sabina, Samia, Lorena Jayjay, I forgot all the numerous others.Barbie is overrated. Tried her a few weeks ago and was underwhelmed. BBBJ was too aggressive. She is constantly busy but mainly does 30 minute sessions. That says it all.

Vito Corleone
05-07-15, 06:02
I visited a couple times recently & just did my regulars. Same great service as before. No BS extra crap. I did notice groups of German girls just sitting there looking bored. Maybe the upselling & crap has spread to the clients & just do not bother with those girls anymore. I was a bit surprised to see these babes free all day.

I'm surprised to hear Cora now charges extra for kissing & etc. I also heard cici trying to pull the same crap. Pia was not busy either so maybe kissing & DATY are no longer included.

I prefer nice slim tight toned bods, but Barbie looks like a $5 crack working girl. For those who remember regi, this Barbie makes her look fat!

Chukar
05-07-15, 08:56
Funny, that Barbie being mentioned, because I was with her a few hours ago. Sorry to disagree with the Expert but I believe she is from Hun, not that it really matters. IMO, she is very Hot looking, an optifick. I kind of agree with Aki, BJ to aggressive and she likes to do everything Her Way. But she has a great personality and is fun to be with. She is very popular. The star for me was a surprise, a German girl Rebecca, blond, silicone CD, thin tight body. She gave me perfect service.

I have been going to GT for 10 yrs, and it is sad to see how bad, bad the lineup has deteriorated. If it had not been for Barbie and Rebecca and I would have left without going into the room. I doubt I will ever go back unless my local friends tell me there has been big changes in the lineup.

Sirioja
05-08-15, 02:42
Barbie also said me she is Hungarian from Pecs with most of her family Romanian, she speak Romanian with Romanian girls, generally Romanian don't like Hungarian.

Look at her profile on GT website, Romanian written.

Many Romanian say they are from other country like DIA at GT.

Trans Atlantic
05-08-15, 03:28
I have been going to GT for 10 yrs, and it is sad to see how bad, bad the lineup has deteriorated.When I was at GT last week, even the thekefrau was older and plumper than usual. The lineup just does not stand out from other NRW clubs anymore. No reason to make the drive out there if you are in Dusseldorf.

Vito Corleone
05-08-15, 21:33
When I was at GT last week, even the thekefrau was older and plumper than usual. The lineup just does not stand out from other NRW clubs anymore. No reason to make the drive out there if you are in Dusseldorf.Beata has been there for years & has always been plump. The stress of managing the club & girls is making Irina age fast!

Simex
05-09-15, 00:01
I was there last Monday and the lineup was great. Not so many men and the quality girls were always available. Hugely disappointed with the Oceans lineup on Sunday, the best looking ones were ex-ACAP girls. Service level from the ex-ACAP girls were terrible, Oceans management don't give sh#t.

The thekefrau a lovely bubbly lady and very friendly.

When I was at GT last week, even the thekefrau was older and plumper than usual. The lineup just does not stand out from other NRW clubs anymore. No reason to make the drive out there if you are in Dusseldorf.

Dutedrac
05-09-15, 12:14
I visited a couple times recently & just did my regulars. Same great service as before. No BS extra crap. I did notice groups of German girls just sitting there looking bored. Maybe the upselling & crap has spread to the clients & just do not bother with those girls anymore. I was a bit surprised to see these babes free all day.

I'm surprised to hear Cora now charges extra for kissing & etc. I also heard cici trying to pull the same crap. Pia was not busy either so maybe kissing & DATY are no longer included.

I prefer nice slim tight toned bods, but Barbie looks like a $5 crack working girl. For those who remember regi, this Barbie makes her look fat!Yes many German and Romanian longtime girls just sit there for hours with cold stare and without bookings, sad they give crappy service since most of them have good looks.

Still more than enough girls around providing fun times starting from 30 min /50, if you know how to pick (being a known regular of course could mean something), this bashing of GT for level of lineup is pure nonsense to me.

Except if you only go for young / very young Romanian girls, in this department GT is (thank god) very light and yes the average age may be 3-4 years higher than usual.

But GT is the only club with Romanians below 50%, and its weekdays / daytime lineup until 5-6 pm beats any club in Germany.

Nataly Russian brunette just returned after 2 years, her service is still top notch.

Regi was below average looking, Barbie is a super skinny doll with the fuck-me looks, her service is not spectacular but still OK.

Hessen Bub
05-09-15, 12:45
But GT is the only club with romanians below 50%, A reason not too visit.

HB.

Sirioja
05-09-15, 13:58
Yes many german and romanian longtime girls just sit there for hours with cold stare and without bookings, sad they give crappy service since most of them have good looks.

Still more than enough girls around providing fun times starting from 30 min /50, if you know how to pick (being a known regular of course could mean something), this bashing of GT for level of lineup is pure nonsense to me.

Except if you only go for young / very young romanian girls, in this department GT is (thank god) very light and yes the average age may be 3-4 years higher than usual.

But GT is the only club with romanians below 50%, and its weekdays / daytime lineup until 5-6 pm beats any club in Germany.

Nataly russian brunette just returned after 2 years, her service is still top notch.

Barbie is a super skinny doll with the fuck-me looks, her service is not spectacular but still ok.Barbie is more romanian even say hungarian, DIA is romanian not ukrainian, Lorena Jayjay is romanian not italian she doesn t even speak 1 word, and fortunately there are romanian girls at GT, Danila, Vera, Sabina, Georgiana, Bea, Mariana, Alice and many others.

What become german superstar Rachel / Sonja? And Cora more and more tatooed? Liza with barb?

Go to Sharks at 4 pm and you will be able to compare the look level with many about 20 yo girls.

LR girls are more fresh than GT grannies not only for look but in their behaviour.

I like GT but no reason to return for girls, grass is much more green in many other places, just need to discover.

Dufey
05-09-15, 14:41
I like Rachel, I was with her a lot, also in threesomes with her German friend who's name slip momentarily my mind.I like Rachel / Sonja a lot too. Rachel likes a finger or two up her arsehole when you are licking her out or you are just fooling around.

Sirioja
05-09-15, 15:05
Rachel made duo first with pretty blond Mia but not smiling, then a turkish brunette and Fabienne. De recently.

Now sometimes, no client in a day, at the end of 2013 10/15 rooms / day, but not same services level since 2014.

BigBuddy69
05-09-15, 16:42
I was with Pia two weeks ago, there are no extras for kissing and DATY. The service is OK even if she is faking too much.

About Barbie, I saw a blonde girl with rather short straight hair (above the shoulder length) and the face of a teenager, is it her?

I had once again a bad time in GT with sharks, unpleasant girls or high probability of shitty service. In 6 or 7 hours, only one session with Pia, and there was nothing extraordinary with her.

I m not sure I'll ever come back in GT.

Dufey
05-09-15, 19:02
I had once again a bad time in GT with sharks, unpleasant girls or high probability of shitty service. In 6 or 7 hours, only one session with Pia, and there was nothing extraordinary with her.

I m not sure I'll ever come back in GT.Thank you and the others for the recent reports of Golden Time. I avoided visiting Golden Time today based on this statements. I have gone elsewhere instead.

Thanks for sharing that Golden Time is not recommended. Even HB says so since there are few Romanians in Golden Time.

Carnal1
05-09-15, 20:32
Hey Gents,

Its been a while since my last visit to GT and I will be visiting next Thursday May 14 with a couple of friends.

I typically prefer slimmer girls than the robust size, In particular I would like some intel on which girls are open to Threesomes and which of their friends are recommended for this purpose?

My previous experiences have been hit and miss with a few exceptions. Nothing can beat Leona and her GFs from years past at PHG.

As a back-up, I am particularly interested in Hot Latina's,as long as they are not overly aggressive.

Lastly, I assume the pricing is still the same,50 E - 30 Min, 25 E extended 30 Min, CIM?? Two Girls double PLUS Lesbian action = ?

Thanks in advance.

Banana Boi
05-09-15, 21:45
Agree the negative comments about GT lineup is putting a damper on the excitement of visiting the club but since I know Simex his positive post gives me hope since I know I like similar girls to him. Still remember the night Simex was texting me like a madman to haul my ass from Samya to GT. I hesitantly left an amazing lineup at Samya that night but when I got to GT I was glad I did. I'm putting an asterix beside TA's negative lineup post cause I know he's the pickiest member on ISG. LOL.

Thanks for sharing that Golden Time is not recommended. Even HB says so since there are few Romanians in Golden Time.

I don't remember HB posting he's been to GT in recent memory. I think he was just making a general statement (also implying Artemis sucks too I guess).

Dufey
05-09-15, 22:12
I am particularly interested in Hot Latina's,as long as they are not overly aggressive.

Lastly, I assume the pricing is still the same,50 E - 30 Min, 25 E extended 30 Min, CIM?? Two Girls double PLUS Lesbian action = ?I cannot recall off hand any Latinas that fit the young and slim but there are Latinas who are not aggressive since Golden Time is generally a no approach club so you can be happy with that.

Pricing has changed since you were last there. You can confirm the new pricing by confirming with the Reception Thekefrau when you go to the club or with the girls before going to the room as the best way to get the up to date prices.

Dufey
05-09-15, 22:45
About Barbie, I saw a blonde girl with rather short straight hair (above the shoulder length) and the face of a teenager, is it her?These pictures of Barbie have been posted before, but here they are for convenience.

Dufey
05-09-15, 22:54
Danila, AliceDaniella and Alice for assistance in spotting and understanding who Sirioja is referring to as being good looking for his taste.

Dufey
05-09-15, 23:02
GeorgianaGeorgiana for perusal and reference for Sirioja's taste.

Dufey
05-09-15, 23:06
And Cora more and more tatooed? Cora de who is becoming more and more tattooed.

Dufey
05-09-15, 23:14
Some girls change over time. starts charging extras. Cora is reported to do this also.More pictures of Cora de to complete the set and to help identify one of the girls reported to charge extra for kissing and maybe DATY and more for a GFE session.

PussyLiccker
05-09-15, 23:18
Last pictures look a bit trashy, and her tatoos? Better off without those tatoos. Beauty gal. I liked Oase Julia's tatoo which was pretty colorful one which look good on girls.

PussyLiccker
05-09-15, 23:29
Daniella and Alice for assistance in spotting and understanding who Sirioja is referring to as being good looking for his taste.Alice looks nice and all and service isn't bad as she did kissing and etc. But not that exciting either. Not really a kind of session I like to extend or repeat. Georgina is different, she just feels GFE.

Dufey
05-09-15, 23:30
Last pictures look a bit trashy, and her tatoos? Better off without those tatoos. Beauty gal. I liked Oase Julia's tatoo which was pretty colorful one which look good on girls.Somehow prostitutes like to paint their bodies since they believe it makes them more beautiful and it has meaning. I do not like it personally. Also I am not fond of the piercings in unusual places either.

Dufey
05-09-15, 23:33
As far as Ro, Samia is reported of this now. 25 for kiss, and also 25 for DATY. The quantity of girls doing this has increased. After the rate increase, more sad new indeed.Samia ro to assist those for spotting the girl that is known to ask extra for kissing and for allowing DATY to be performed on them on top of the standard 50 for each half hour pricing that Golden Time now requires as the standard rate.

PussyLiccker
05-09-15, 23:36
Somehow prostitutes like to paint their bodies since they believe it makes them more beautiful and it has meaning. I do not like it personally. Also I am not fond of the piercings in unusual places either.A long time GT visitor told me German Saskia who I saw at LR, and later at ACA who had black hair, dark tanned, and filled with tatoos currently, long ago working at GT was blond, light skinned, no tatoos when first started out at GT. Perhaps there were the good o' times when lot of the long time DE GT girls had hardly any tatoos, and were early part of their career.

Dufey
05-09-15, 23:52
Does anybody remember a Romanian babe by the name of Michaela that used to work here in GT Bruggen about two years ago? Dirty blond shoulder length hair; slim body with nice proportions; all natural B cups; really cute face, especially the eyes.

I'm curious to know what the take was on her when she was at GT Bruggen and if she was any good or not during her time there.

I bumped into her at GT Vienna where she is now pretty much one of the superstars there and I was surprised that she remembered me from when we last made out in Bruggen from two years back.Michaela ro has phenomenal tits. Look at these pictures of her assets.

Carnal1
05-09-15, 23:52
A long time GT visitor told me German Saskia who I saw at LR, and later at ACA who had black hair, dark tanned, and filled with tatoos currently, long ago working at GT was blond, light skinned, no tatoos when first started out at GT. Perhaps there were the good o' times when lot of the long time DE GT girls had hardly any tatoos, and were early part of their career.If these are the girls currently working at GT I am sure I will have a good day. A bad day at GT is better than any day at any American or Dutch Club.

Hope I don't [CodeWord140] (http://isgprohibitedwords.info?CodeWord=CodeWord140) off too many of the Dutch Jisbeers with that comment.

Banana Boi
05-09-15, 23:56
German Saskia is long gone, Carnal. She was so much fun in and out of the room.

Simex
05-09-15, 23:57
A bad day at GT is like visiting any other clubs in Hesen and Dusseldorf.

PussyLiccker
05-10-15, 00:03
If these are the girls currently working at GT I am sure I will have a good day. A bad day at GT is better than any day at any American or Dutch Club.

Hope I don't **** off too many of the Dutch Jisbeers with that comment.There are some good looking girls at GT. Lots of the negative talk isn't the general appearance of the girls, It's probably just veteran punters that has attended too many times. Upsell reported, but that happens at other places too, but it's not wide spread I'm sure like some clubs. It's just that honest reporting has been put out(it happens at times, and it doesn't), which is good info for other punters. If I were to visit the club for the first time, I would think the LU is pretty good.

Carnal1
05-10-15, 00:16
There are some good looking girls at GT. Lots of the negative talk isn't the general appearance of the girls, It's probably just veteran punters that has attended too many times. Upsell reported, but that happens at other places too, but it's not wide spread I'm sure like some clubs. It's just that honest reporting has been put out(it happens at times, and it doesn't), which is good info for other punters. If I were to visit the club for the first time, I would think the LU is pretty good.Complaining is a normal human thing when people get bored with their regular routine. Same for Restaurant Reviews. Just think of all the great experiences going on at these clubs that know one every writes about? I have had so-so sessions.

At all the Frankurt Clubs but also have had some of my best P4 P ever. Compared to BKK, Costa Rica, Amsterdam,. GT is a great place to chill for a day. While in Puerto Rico last week the clubs have crazy games going on, everyone from the.

Doorman to the girls are part of the action and a "normal" session for less than an hour is upwards of $350-$500,in a nasty shit hole where you stick to the floor. Hard Sell Dances, etc. The bigger issue for me when visiting GT is how packed it gets and.

All the BS you have to go through to get the girl you want, while she is still relatively "fresh"hoping she actually cleaned up and gargled after her last session (s). Its like a restaurant, if you watched them clean / cook you would never eat it.

Caveat Punter.

Cheers!

PussyLiccker
05-10-15, 00:18
It's hand full of people report so better off checking out the places. You meet some punters at the clubs, some are more reliable source of info, and other forums around also.

Carnal1
05-10-15, 00:23
It's hand full of people report so better off checking out the places. You meet some punters at the clubs, some are more reliable source of info, and other forums around also.Its like my sister that lives in LOS Angeles / Napa Valley, California,she complains about the wine she orders almost everywhere. And its better than 90% of the wine World-Wide:

Banana Boi
05-10-15, 01:27
A bad day at GT is like visiting any other clubs in Hesen and Dusseldorf.I've always felt this way too but since I haven't been for a while I'm relying on others to provide updates. There are a few negative posters on this board who sound like a broken record about GT's lineup not being as good as before but imo GT's lineup used to be a country mile ahead of everyone else so a setback will bring it back to the pack. Sure clubs like ACA, LR, Samya, YY, Sixsens and even places like Magnum and DV can have good days and compete with GT now.

At all the Frankurt Clubs but also have had some of my best P4 P ever. Compared to BKK, Costa Rica, Amsterdam,. GT is a great place to chill for a day. I'm surprised BKK is on this list. Pretty good P4P value imo. Any particular reason (s) you say this? Asking cause I just booked a 1 month trip to Thailand (mainly Pattaya).

PussyLiccker
05-10-15, 01:46
Complaining is a normal human thing when people get bored with their regular routine. Same for Restaurant Reviews. Just think of all the great experiences going on at these clubs that know one every writes about? I have had so-so sessions.

At all the Frankurt Clubs but also have had some of my best P4 P ever. Compared to BKK, Costa Rica, Amsterdam,. GT is a great place to chill for a day. While in Puerto Rico last week the clubs have crazy games going on, everyone from the.

Doorman to the girls are part of the action and a "normal" session for less than an hour is upwards of $350-$500,in a nasty shit hole where you stick to the floor. Hard Sell Dances, etc. The bigger issue for me when visiting GT is how packed it gets and.

All the BS you have to go through to get the girl you want, while she is still relatively "fresh"hoping she actually cleaned up and gargled after her last session (s). Its like a restaurant, if you watched them clean / cook you would never eat it.

Caveat Punter.

Cheers!I haven't been around other places besides Vien and Swiss to have more of perspective. But, I sense that Germany is just most convenient, and economic. I'm sure there are places you create a network, and probably cost very little for over nights, but there are chances of time waste. If you have lots of time, you can probably find some good spots by exploring a bit. I've taken several trips to Germany, and seen some stunning girls, and had some incredible services. That raises the bar, and that creates a reference point or a bit of expectations. If you don't have too many good references, you can't gauge so everything should be on the up. Just like if you come from other places that are very inconvenient punting wise.

Carnal1
05-10-15, 05:09
I've always felt this way too but since I haven't been for a while I'm relying on others to provide updates. There are a few negative posters on this board who sound like a broken record about GT's lineup not being as good as before but imo GT's lineup used to be a country mile ahead of everyone else so a setback will bring it back to the pack. Sure clubs like ACA, LR, Samya, YY, Sixsens and even places like Magnum and DV can have good days and compete with GT now.

I'm surprised BKK is on this list. Pretty good P4P value imo. Any particular reason (s) you say this? Asking cause I just booked a 1 month trip to Thailand (mainly Pattaya).Let me retract that, BKK is a league of its own. VFM is way above any of the other listed locations BUT the selections are limited to Thai Girls, not a bad thing and definitely the best providers on the globe. But a nice EU girl in High Heels with that "Fuck Me Look" is a great equalizer. Too bad the weather sucks in Germany and Netherlands on a regular basis,during the off season.

Its all good,some are better!

Sabai Sabai.

Banana Boi
05-10-15, 05:38
Ok thanks Carnal. Asian girls are not my first choice either but as I watch more and more videos of the Pattaya agogo clubs, discos, and bars I look forward to going more and more. Some of the girls are quite cute. There are girls everywhere on the streets, in every bar and club from Soi 6 to Walking Street (ie. walking distance). Likely more girls (and ladyboys) working on just Walking Street alone than FRA and NRW FKK's combined at any given time. My advantage will be that I'm not going to try to negotiate $100-200 US for the night with a cute agogo dancer or regular girl at a disco trying to make a few extra bucks. If I want to be cheaper guys are picking up freelancers at $33 US (1,000 baht).

Trans Atlantic
05-10-15, 07:31
A bad day at GT is like visiting any other clubs in Hesen and Dusseldorf.

I've always felt this way too but since I haven't been for a while I'm relying on others to provide updates. There are a few negative posters on this board who sound like a broken record about GT's lineup not being as good as before but imo GT's lineup used to be a country mile ahead of everyone else so a setback will bring it back to the pack. Sure clubs like ACA, LR, Samya, YY, Sixsens and even places like Magnum and DV can have good days and compete with GT now.And that's exactly my point. No reason to make the drive to Bruggen when I can get a similar optical lineup at other NRW clubs. For those subject to their door policy, you are not missing out.

Dufey
05-10-15, 10:06
While the signal is good in GT, actual bandwidth is almost nonexistent. Couldn't even pull up ISG without multiple retries.The ability to get a wifi signal at Golden Time is good but the bandwidth is a catastrophe since I could get very little to open on my browser unless the club was emptier. This makes doing a bit of work while having some rest and recreation in Golden Time more problematic.

Nille Copenhagen
05-10-15, 10:08
And that's exactly my point. No reason to make the drive to Bruggen when I can get a similar optical lineup at other NRW clubs. For those subject to their door policy, you are not missing out.I love GT and the relaxed lounge atmosphere and a light touch of luxury and good food. You don't have this in other NRW-club.

Normally I start my FKK-trip with Aca, then Samya, then GT / LR combo, if times permits then some other club or repeat of the previous clubs.

So I fuck a lot at Aca and Samya, then I relax and chill at GT and take a few 2-3 hours sessions and then I go crazy at LR in the night-time.

Dufey
05-10-15, 10:15
My first choice was a new German girl 19 named Marlene or Melina, only few months in the business. Look athletic like a tennis player, my type of body. She's actually half German half Bosnia about 5'5" without heels. She is naturally blond but dyed her hair black. Go figure! In the room, she talked too much. Provide LFK with some intermittent short DFK. Would not allow finger in pssy. Spent an hour ending with CIM for a total of 100 Euro. I repeated her on Saturday for less than an hour for 80 Euro (no 5 Euro change in my wallet). This time her service was mediocre at best. She said she had stomach pain and didn't feel well. Probably wouldn't try her again.I have also encountered Melina. See my report very much further below that you have to search for it but it was a long report. Melina did not have the look that I like but she was friendly and approached me in the main bar lounge area which was different given it is generally no approach at Golden Time.

The not having 5 euro change for a 75 euro payment is always problematic as you can read also in my report from that time when I encountered Melina. Now with the pricing per each half hour at 50 euro the 5 euro change thing is less of a concern in making the correct amount for payment.

Attached are some pictures of Melina.

McAdonis
05-10-15, 10:26
A lot of ISGers seem to lean towards non-Romanian looks, so in that sense, GT still holds value.

One pull of NRW for me is CIM for 75. GT seems to have a higher percentage of girls that offer this service at that price. Romanians generally don't offer CIM for 75. And they dominate at the rest of the NRW clubs.

Dufey
05-10-15, 10:34
One pull of NRW for me is CIM for 75. GT seems to have a higher percentage of girls that offer this service at that price. Romanians generally don't offer CIM for 75. And they dominate at the rest of the NRW clubs.In the Frankfurt clubs I find the prevalence of a Romanian girl refusing CIM to be almost non existent. The girls that say so that they do not perform CIM say that they do not like the taste or are concerned about the sexual practice.

In the NRW clubs the pricing is les at 25 euro which is probably at the level where the girl thinks for the extra money for a man to spurt his yucky load in my mouth is not worth the extra cash which I will not miss.

So for the man that likes to perform anal which is also more expensive in Frankfurt and likes to let rip his load in a open girl's mouth then the Frankfurt clubs are the way to go since the Frankfurt clubs are Romanian girl dominated.

There you go.

Dufey
05-10-15, 10:38
Thursday, May 14.

Father's Day and Spring time.

Event announcement: It's spring, and all are in a good mood. And it's Father's Day, as the mood rises even more. Also here many frolicking for fondling. What a beautiful time of year, which is valid throughout the year in the Gold Time. In particular, at 14.05. But it applies to the Father's Day to a current occasion. The club then open from 11:00 and there is a large outdoor barbecue. The "rest" is guaranteed just as horny as ever.

Looks like the BBQ season has started or going to start at Golden Time. Since at least there is going to be a Big BBQ on Thursday, 14 May for Father's day.

Sirioja
05-10-15, 11:30
Daniella and Alice for assistance in spotting and understanding who Sirioja is referring to as being good looking for his taste.Not my tastes, it was just to confirm there are many Romanian girls at GT, not only German or polish girls.

My tastes are not in GT anymore because not so attractive girls than in 2013 , no new star except Barbie with lower services than in Babylon in October.

GT need to publish girls photos now to help them to work and some don t, only warming ass sitting all day, they should think what is problem with their behavior, services level? Upselling?

Dutedrac
05-10-15, 12:41
Barbie is more romanian even say hungarian, DIA is romanian not ukrainian, Lorena Jayjay is romanian not italian she doesn t even speak 1 word, and fortunately there are romanian girls at GT, Danila, Vera, Sabina, Georgiana, Bea, Mariana, Alice and many others.

What become german superstar Rachel / Sonja? And Cora more and more tatooed? Liza with barb?

Go to Sharks at 4 pm and you will be able to compare the look level with many about 20 yo girls.

LR girls are more fresh than GT grannies not only for look but in their behaviour.

I like GT but no reason to return for girls, grass is much more green in many other places, just need to discover.So what?

I know very well who is Romanian and who is not, and there is strictly less then 50% of them in GT (I would rate 30-35% on average), and this is a fact.

Rachel / Sonja was very popular in the beginning, even with average service, now with up sell bitchy service she sits and waits most of the time.

So what?

It's useless to get obsessed with only 1 or 2 "favs" in a house, Mon ami you keep going on and on and on about stories of 1979 and Barbie and Rachel-Sonja and blah blah blah, which you probably fucked last time 1 or 2 years ago, the best part of FKK is you can meet new friends any time, maybe even better than your last "fav".

Move on.

I visit Sharks since its opening, the lineup there is currently very strong and indeed average age is few years less than GT, but I still rate on par with GT for average looks and service.

The reason I prefer GT is the Romanian limit.

How many of the supposed service superstars at Sharks are currently Romanian? Sandra, Kelly, Marina, Chrissy, Agnes.

Funny, at Sharks the Romanian quote is around 80% (at least), but it drops to nearly 0% when it comes to the top providers category.

You got to love the coincidence.

Dutedrac
05-10-15, 12:50
A reason not too visit.

HB.Less Romanians a reason not to visit?

You can not be serious.

What makes mongering in Germany the best, apart from the winning format and environment, has always been the variety, the world under one roof.

It will be a sad world when you will only have one option.

Sirioja
05-10-15, 13:06
So what?

I know very well who is romanian and who is not, and there is strictly less then 50% of them in GT (I would rate 30-35% on average), and this is a fact.

Rachel / Sonja was very popular in the beginning, even with average service, now with upsell bitchy service she sits and waits most of the time.

So what?

It's useless to get obsessed with only 1 or 2 "favs" in a who*ehouse, Mon ami you keep going on and on and on about stories of 1979 and Barbie and Rachel-Sonja and blah blah blah, which you probably fucked last time 1 or 2 years ago, the best part of FKK is you can meet new friends any time, maybe even better than your last "fav".

Move on...You also remember 1979 , good time when girls were paying me to go in the room with my white horse, but now become an old fat cigar smelling french Quasimodo, you don t like Romanian girls, I like blond Siberian escorts but my few Esmeralda in FKK are often Romanian, very honest, very GFE, very sensual, real women, best performer than Sandra and I never even noticed Crissy with her silicon.

Nille Copenhagen
05-10-15, 13:52
Less romanians a reason not to visit?

You can not be serious.

What makes mongering in Germany the best, apart from the winning format and environment, has always been the variety, the world under one roof.

It will be a sad world when you will only have one option.I love RO girls I get to know quite many.

Banana Boi
05-10-15, 15:33
On average I definitely have had better service from girls from Hungary, Poland, Kosovo, and Czech Republic than Romanians. Germans and Russians are on par with Ro girls with some great and some to forget. Most of my favorites are Romanian but that's likely because I have been with so many more of them. Overall, they're all good. There's no need to differentiate between them. It's only 50 euro. If you're not having fun with one, save your energy and move on to the next one.

Sirioja
05-10-15, 16:15
On average I definitely have had better service from girls from Hungary, Poland, Kosovo, and Czech Republic than Romanians. Germans and Russians are on par with Ro girls with some great and some to forget. Most of my favorites are Romanian but that's likely because I have been with so many more of them. Overall, they're all good. There's no need to differentiate between them. It's only 50 euro. If you're not having fun with one, save your energy and move on to the next one.Don't agree, when I buy a candy for 20 c€ , I always expect a tasty candy, even depends on feeling between a man and a woman, I expect pleasure, except Rachel, all my favs are Romanian and one is classier than Russian escorts and the cleanest woman I ever met even in private life, they are also very honest for services and money.

PussyLiccker
05-10-15, 17:04
I have also encountered Melina. See my report very much further below that you have to search for it but it was a long report. Melina did not have the look that I like but she was friendly and approached me in the main bar lounge area which was different given it is generally no approach at Golden Time.

The not having 5 euro change for a 75 euro payment is always problematic as you can read also in my report from that time when I encountered Melina. Now with the pricing per each half hour at 50 euro the 5 euro change thing is less of a concern in making the correct amount for payment.
Girls approach at GT. Some more subtle. Kino they do. Lounge, some girls approach for duo. Or single. Sauna, they do. Outside they do. At the bar, girls approach. Girls approach.

Smuler
05-10-15, 17:52
Hola mi amigo.

You know who I am.

You can't go wrong with a Polish girl IMHO.

Seek one out, ask her if there are more polish girls in the club.

Best Regards.

Smuler

PussyLiccker
05-10-15, 18:56
Don't agree, when I buy a candy for 20 c , I always expect a tasty candy, even depends on feeling between a man and a woman, I expect pleasure, except Rachel, all my favs are Romanian and one is classier than Russian escorts and the cleanest woman I ever met even in private life, they are also very honest for services and money.It all boils down to what girls met. Not as many Huns and Poles, but of them, they were good sessions. Poles were just flat out good. Ro are high percentage so it's highly likely you'd find great performers especially if you keep up with reports, and etc. As far as looks, tastes vary as some look for certain looks, and it could turn out to be for in the Ro space or other. If you meet high percentage you find attractive of a certain nationality, you develop a bit of a prejudice to it. And then you have service side of things. A girl that on the shell appear highly attractive could kill the attraction with bad services. The truth is high percentage of Ro in Germany, and people know that, and take trips out to Germany.

Nille Copenhagen
05-10-15, 20:53
Don't agree, when I buy a candy for 20 c , I always expect a tasty candy, even depends on feeling between a man and a woman, I expect pleasure, except Rachel, all my favs are Romanian and one is classier than Russian escorts and the cleanest woman I ever met even in private life, they are also very honest for services and money.You can't compare sex with Candy! There are 2 to Tango, good chemistry is the key to success. I have some ATF DE girls, the DE girls are crazy about sex if they like you.

Banana Boi
05-10-15, 20:58
Don't agree, when I buy a candy for 20 c , I always expect a tasty candy, even depends on feeling between a man and a woman, I expect pleasure, except Rachel, all my favs are Romanian and one is classier than Russian escorts and the cleanest woman I ever met even in private life, they are also very honest for services and money.

Being a GT expert in the past you should know girls like Russian/Ukranian Sammi and Erika. If you tell me they aren't hot and weren't good sessions there's a real problem.

Sirioja
05-11-15, 00:08
Being a GT expert in the past you should know girls like Russian/Ukranian Sammi and Erika. If you tell me they aren't hot and weren't good sessions there's a real problem.Have discovered FKK at the end of 2012 , was at GT every week end in 2013 , never noticed pretty Russian girls there, only Lina in 2014 with less than average services, my girls were Aida. Ro, Cora. De with her clito getting hard like a stone, Liz. De not Liza, little princess Rachel before she changes.

PussyLiccker
05-11-15, 04:22
What I call fat old are easy clients for girls, they often pay more than the rate with tips, that's why girls accept, often no sex with them, the girl is paid and rest.

On the other hand, Cora. De at GT said me in 2013 she didn't want to work on Saturday because of Saturday evening clients, Lisa. De left at 8 pm on Saturday, many girls at GT didn't stay on Saturday evening, but came back on Sunday.

This Friday, the busiest girl at Sharks said me she will not work on Saturday and she didn't even work this Sunday, because too many 30 mn clients on Saturday or this Friday, she prefers longer time rooms during the week, less tiring for her who work very busy 12 hours / day.

Some girls even refuse 30 mn room when they work enough.I have seen girls leave late afternoon as I was coming in, but that was because the house was full of girls. One of the fullest LU I've seen there. Wait for rooms is issue too. I take it that some girls gets key quicker as a new Moldavian(or Ro at the time) girl I was with was waiting a long time. I think she got pissed, and don't work there no more. She had a short stint there. She was raking in so doe, constantly booked. Ex-Globe.

Vito Corleone
05-11-15, 04:31
Its like my sister that lives in LOS Angeles / Napa Valley, California,she complains about the wine she orders almost everywhere. And its better than 90% of the wine World-Wide:Napa valley is located in Northern California. LOS Angeles has a few wineries, but nothing compared to NorCal.

Banana Boi
05-11-15, 04:31
Have discovered FKK at the end of 2012 , was at GT every week end in 2013 , never noticed pretty Russian girls there, Before your time then.

You are correct no hot Russian/Ukranian girls since November, 2012 when both Sammi and Erika left. That's when the GT was truly rocking. Even by 2013 when you first went there it talent had already slipped a lot.

Vito Corleone
05-11-15, 04:44
GT's Lu has always had their ups & downs. 2007 was just rocking then sometime in the summer the Lu fell of a cliff. By winter the place was full if great service providers & plenty of eye candy!

Maybe the Lu is a bit down compared to last year, but still some good girls around.

Member #4674
05-11-15, 05:25
Hi everybody,

Does anyone know if Vera is still work in GT?

Going to NRW soon, at 21 of May, hope to see her again.

She is really excellent.

Sirioja
05-11-15, 08:38
You can't compare sex with Candy! There are 2 to Tango, good chemistry is the key to success. I have some ATF DE girls, the DE girls are crazy about sex if they like you.That s why I wrote depending on feeling between a man and woman, but if I m the worst client out of the room, girls notice my behavior and the way I look at them and most of them trust me, only a few don t accept to play my tango like Dina and Andrea now, at Sharks, so even for 50€ I expect friendly behavior same like sweet candy.

For me Russian or Latvian are classier and Romanian more sensual than German girls, Romanian are like cats, some are very sweet but can also be wild.

Sirioja
05-11-15, 08:51
Before your time then.

You are correct no hot Russian/Ukranian girls since November, 2012 when both Sammi and Erika left. That's when the GT was truly rocking. Even by 2013 when you first went there it talent had already slipped a lot.In 2013 , casting at GT was quite good for me and I need only 1 girl, I had very good time there, but girls look and services went down at the beginning of 2014 and it seems to become worst and worst with girls getting older and more and more upsell, I am now said by "youppie" members who criticized when I first started to write I preferred to leave to Hessen or even small FKK Prestige with better girls services.

Sirioja
05-11-15, 09:05
I have seen girls leave late afternoon as I was coming in, but that was because the house was full of girls. One of the fullest LU I've seen there. Wait for rooms is issue too. I take it that some girls gets key quicker as a new Moldavian(or Ro at the time) girl I was with was waiting a long time. I think she got pissed, and don't work there no more. She had a short stint there. She was raking in so doe, constantly booked. Ex-Globe.Maybe Aida / Louana. Ro, blond Barbie with big natural tits, ex PHG and came after to VV, PHG and YY.

I confirm Cora and some other girls didn't want to be hard fucked by some kinds of rude rabbit frustrated clients on Saturday evening.

Same at Sharks now for some girls who prefer not to work on Saturday, even they could make a lot of money because they are always busy, but too many rude frustrated 30 mn clients on Saturday, so they don t want to get hurt.

Dutedrac
05-11-15, 12:25
Before your time then.
You are correct no hot Russian/Ukranian girls since November, 2012 when both Sammi and Erika left. That's when the GT was truly rocking. Even by 2013 when you first went there it talent had already slipped a lot.Agree that 2012-13 were really the best years, and I also wish a lot more russian / baltic girls could be found. But Svetlana Olga Dasha Nataly, all are Russian and all have been around in GT lately, maybe not the youngest girls in the place but all providing good to great sessions (Dasha younger spinner and more YMMV type).

I love RO girls I get to know quite many.If I did not like Romanian girls I wouldn't fuck them, which I still do even if I prefer other nationalities since I get a much better average score.

During the years I even repeat some Romanians because I enjoy their services, go figure. There is such a fucking endless lot of them.

But there are reasons to differentiate (like for any other national group. You do not see a pattern in mentality of Thai girls? Or Cuban girls? Or German girls? I do) , maybe too long and boring to discuss here.

Good for you if you do not notice and if you are happy with a Romanian dominated mongering, you are in paradise today.

Personally, even if I enjoy my today's FKKing a lot, I remember when GT, Oase, ColA, palace etc. Were a total melting pot, and I miss those days.

Sirioja
05-11-15, 12:35
Before your time then.

You are correct no hot Russian/Ukranian girls since November, 2012 when both Sammi and Erika left. That's when the GT was truly rocking. Even by 2013 when you first went there it talent had already slipped a lot.For Russian girls I don't need to drive 80 000 kms / year to go to FKK, I have Amour russe escorts in Paris, Shine, Yanika, Elyse.

I don't care about passport, I'm just interested by friendly GFE honest classy women and not so easy to find.

Nille Copenhagen
05-11-15, 12:55
Agree that 2012-13 were really the best years, and I also wish a lot more russian / baltic girls could be found. But Svetlana Olga Dasha Nataly, all are russian and all have been around in GT lately, maybe not the youngest girls in the place but all providing good to great sessions (Dasha younger spinner and more YMMV type).

If I did not like romanian girls I wouldn't fuck them, which I still do even if I prefer other nationalities since I get a much better average score.

During the years I even repeat some romanians because I enjoy their services, go figure. There is such a fucking endless lot of them.

But there are reasons to differentiate (like for any other national group. You do not see a pattern in mentality of thai girls? Or cuban girls? Or german girls? I do) , maybe too long and boring to discuss here..I would say 2010-2013 were good years, I meet / fucked a lot of mixed nationalities in VV (VV used to be my favourite club, for partying and swimming in the pool during the Summertime) and Artemis.

I do like other nationalities, I love girls in general and I done quite many nationalities already. But I think I've cracked the RO-code. I love RO-girls, I'm planing to travel to RO this Summer.

My top girl list and the most girls, I've been with are:

Danish Girls.

RO girls.

DE girls.

PO girls.

Other nationalities, Asians, Latins, RU, HU, CZ and more.

PussyLiccker
05-11-15, 13:26
2012 was blazing. I'm thinking 2011 or even further back was even more blazing. I just got lucky I started switching over from Hessen to there around that time or I would have not seen the LU at the time. Even LR was pretty good at the time, and discovered PHG. NRW was just great at the time. I pretty much forgot Hessen at the time. I'd come back to Hessen, and I'd have a hard time choosing girls.

I think variety lasted a bit longer at the NRW even after Hessen prettry much were Ro dominated at the time.

I've heard PHG is one of the oldest brothel in Germany, and a punter who used to punt way back I met there noticed the changes with more Ro girls, and told me he just had good memories of the place with more variety of girls, and prettier. Yes, prices are low and we got more Ro girls, but what is not likeable about variety?

Jymondor
05-11-15, 13:47
2012 was blazing. I'm thinking 2011 or even further back was even more blazing. I agree that back in 2011 and 2012 NRW scene was amazing. My favorite club these days was Villa Vertigo on Fridays and Saturdays.

Willi69
05-11-15, 15:41
I've heard PHG is one of the oldest brothel in GermanyIn the area of NRW:

1. 1988 - Schieferhof, Hennef.

2. 1993 - Grimberg Sauna, Gelsenkirchen.

3. 1993 - Planet Happy Garden.

The times between 1998 and 2005 were really good, nearly no girls from Romania, but many girls from Germany, Poland and Russia.

Sirioja
05-11-15, 16:44
In the area of NRW:

1. 1988 - Schieferhof, Hennef.

2. 1993 - Grimberg Sauna, Gelsenkirchen.

3. 1993 - Planet Happy Garden.

The times between 1998 and 2005 were really good, nearly no girls from Romania, but many girls from Germany, Poland and Russia.So Bernds was 1st one? But only student and no money at this time.

Free Dude
05-11-15, 17:32
Isn't Feigenblatt older than that?

Willi69
05-11-15, 18:52
Isn't Feigenblatt older than that?May be. But Feigenblatt is not in the area of NRW. Outside I don't know.

NicMan
05-11-15, 19:05
IMHO, the line up of GT is getting weak because the many new faces who came to GT this year are not so great looks. That is why some punters said the bad line up in GT. The girls working there for more than a half year are better (for the looks). If you are looking for the variety of the girls, GT is still better than the other major NRW clubs.

Sirioja
05-11-15, 22:02
Hi everybody,

She is really excellent.Vera with big silicon tits?

Call GT and ask them, they give info if girls still work, say brunette Romanian Vera.

Nille Copenhagen
05-11-15, 22:35
I agree that back in 2011 and 2012 NRW scene was amazing. My favorite club these days was Villa Vertigo on Fridays and Saturdays.Same here I used to love VV and the girls I had lots of fun and memorable moments, and Stephan was a great person too.

Vito Corleone
05-12-15, 00:38
Hi everybody,

She is really excellent.I haven't seen her for the past 2 months.

McAdonis
05-12-15, 22:56
I was at GT about a week ago. I saw Vera (RO). She is the one with the extremely skinny waist. That looks like she almost has a corset on, yes? Straight black hair, about shoulder length. Silicones. I didn't session anybody at GT that day. Decided to try my luck at LR. In hindsight, I should have stayed at GT and repeated Tina (BU) or maybe even tried Vera for the first time. Another ISGer about a month ago highly recommended Vera.

PussyLiccker
05-13-15, 02:10
Pretty much all my visits I see her. Don't look that busy, and not sure what the reasons are. Tina on the other hand seemed busy enough on my visits. She does have a pretty face, but not sure about looking like Gomez. I think her face is prettier than Gomez. Not a slim style body. After seeing her, and seeing some other pretty Bulgarians faces at other clubs, I like to see more of them. You're right about her hips, she is thin, but at the same time her waste caves in further makes her waste look barbie dollish. She is a bit subdued type so I don't know if her style fits for all. I would have thought she'd be on your to do list as her body type probably fits. Silione, yes, but I couldn't tell to be honest. It's not like Samia's bullet-cones. Vera seems nice mannered. There are some nice Ro girls at GT.

Nille Copenhagen
05-13-15, 08:23
There are some nice Ro girls at GT.Yes Sabrina is nice too.

John Traveller
05-16-15, 18:52
For my second trip to NRW I decided to visit the sauna club "Golden Time" in Brggen. It was a mixed experience.

As I prefer public transport I board the train from Dsseldorf Hbf (tageskarte, that is return ticket, is eur 26). After one hour on the train I arrive in the town of Kaldenkirchen. And then. There are no taxis! This town is smaller than I expected. After 20 minutes one randomly arrives. Then a few minutes through the German countryside (eur 20 one way) and there we are. "Take of your sun-glasses", the receptionist commands, then she lets me in.

The facilities at Golden Time are exellent, although I miss a steam sauna, here they only have a normal sauna. The service and attitudes are also good, same for the (comlimentary) food and drinks. The biggest draw is the large garden, and I'm lucky with the weather, it's warm and sunny. When I sit inside the restaurant-tent I can watch guests getting blowjobs outside on the grass! Funny.

The main bad thing about this club is the location, although the fresh country air is nice, it's a drag getting here with public transportation from a city. For those of you travelling by car it's a different story, of course.

The most important with any club is the line-up. And it's here I'm not sure that Golden Time delivers. In fact, for my own taste I have decided that they don't. Many of the girls seem to have been here for too many years, and large tatoos and fake boobs doesn't help. A plus (for some!) might be that there are many nationalities represented here, not only Romania. It seems to be quiet some German girls.

The first one I go with is Mona (German). She gives an exellent BBBJCIM. Althugh a bit too rough I later discover as I got some bruises on my cock. After I rest I meet Dasja (Russian) while eating, and soon we continue to a room to "eat" there. (The rooms are these nice cottages in the garden.) She is quite a GFE and the best experience I have had in a FKK so far. (My impression that most East-European girls are warmer than the technical good Germans). Usually I leave after two sessions, but this time a take the chance on a third with a German blonde. I shouldn't had, because: "When big John is sleepy, small John is also". So this last session was a waste of eur. My mistake.

That's all. I will not be back.

Mambomike
05-17-15, 04:55
Yes Sabrina is nice too.Last August, I enjoyed blonde Sabrina RU ex-World. She deserved an extended session and worked hard for my CIM. GFE service with DFK and she posed TRUE FKK style in the bar to attract my attention.

I found few RO girls, but more from BU, including Gabrielle, who was very good in the kino.

Rosa PO also session ed with me in the kino. While not the youngest, she delivered GFE and really came with me, something she said she only feels with someone she likes in private. I know that you might think that that was an act, but she seemed genuinely surprised and it felt real to me.

Also Mieke spent a lot of non 6 time with me and was very enjoyable in the room, although I found her BJ was too soft for my satisfaction. Nonetheless, I slept the night in her room until opening the next morning.

At GT a greater proportion of girls spoke english. Maybe I prefer a little older women that have learned the little subtleties about what pleases men. And since I am getting older too, I do not see the aging that others do. The women here are still a great deal more attractive than many other clubs.

NyyRanger
05-17-15, 05:30
I read here that sometimes GT does not let in darker-looking people. How bad is it? I am am American of Greek decent, could certainly pass for being Turkish. Will be visiting the area in August, and I would certainly hate to drive all the way to GT, only to end up not being let in.

Can I call GT in advance and get an OK? I do not want to make a big deal out of this, but my time is limited. If they do not intend to let me in, I would prefer to not waste my time and go somewhere else.

UltraHappy
05-17-15, 17:16
I read here that sometimes GT does not let in darker-looking people. How bad is it? I am am American of Greek decent, could certainly pass for being Turkish. Will be visiting the area in August, and I would certainly hate to drive all the way to GT, only to end up not being let in.

Can I call GT in advance and get an OK? I do not want to make a big deal out of this, but my time is limited. If they do not intend to let me in, I would prefer to not waste my time and go somewhere else.You obviously cannot call ahead to get an ok. Sorry, but the arbitrary and capricious racist quirks of the door lady at the moment you arrive at GT simply don't work that way.

You will probably be fine. Make sure upon meeting the door lady that you smile and greet her, "Hi, how are you doing?" so she hears you speaking American with no accent. The best you could do is to simply have a backup plan of exactly where the closest alternate clubs are in case you are denied. In other words, have a good backup plan that only requires you to drive not that much farther.

Also.

In considering GT, keep in mind that their racist policies also actively limit the number of Romanian girls as well. Also, they have a policy of refusing any Romanian girl under 21, so GT is likely to be skewed towards the older range of girls, whereas other clubs in the area will have a better selection of spring chickens. GT is reported to lack shower facilities for the girls, so think about that when you are sessioning with a girl who some guy just shot all his cum all over. Plus, the girls at GT may be more prone to upselling than other NRW clubs. I have been to GT a couple of times. At times in the past, it's been known for being overrun by way too many men with not enough women, often earning the club the name, "Gay Time. ".

It's an ok club, but I personally don't see the draw as compared to other clubs in the area. Why not just avoid this club altogether and go directly to Living Room, Samya, and maybe Happy Garden or Magnum? After you've visited those clubs and you have more time to spare, then consider visiting GT to satisfy your curiosity.

Nille Copenhagen
05-17-15, 17:22

Can I call GT in advance and get an OK? I do not want to make a big deal out of this, but my time is limited. If they do not intend to let me in, I would prefer to not waste my time and go somewhere else.If you look like a dark Tyrk you won't get in, so don't bother, sorry.

Ortos
05-17-15, 18:00
Sorry, but the arbitrary and capricious racist quirks of the door lady at the moment you arrive at GT simply don't work that way.

You will probably be fine. Make sure upon meeting the door lady that you smile and greet her, "Hi, how are you doing?" so she hears you speaking American with no accent. The best you could do is to simply have a backup plan of exactly where the closest alternate clubs are in case you are denied. In other words, have a good backup plan that only requires you to drive not that much farther.

Oh, and don't forget to ask for a courtesy voucher for reduced entry to Living Room, before the Thekefrau shuts the door in your non-German-looking face.

Nille Copenhagen
05-17-15, 18:31
Oh, and don't forget to ask for a courtesy voucher for reduced entry to Living Room, before the Thekefrau shuts the door in your non-German-looking face.The vouchers are in the lockers, come and get them LOL.

But lately the vouchers have no value.

PussyLiccker
05-17-15, 18:32
For my second trip to NRW I decided to visit the sauna club "Golden Time" in Brggen. It was a mixed experience.

As I prefer public transport I board the train from Dsseldorf Hbf (tageskarte, that is return ticket, is eur 26). After one hour on the train I arrive in the town of Kaldenkirchen. And then. There are no taxis! This town is smaller than I expected. After 20 minutes one randomly arrives. Then a few minutes through the German countryside (eur 20 one way) and there we are. "Take of your sun-glasses", the receptionist commands, then she lets me in.

The facilities at Golden Time are exellent, although I miss a steam sauna, here they only have a normal sauna. The service and attitudes are also good, same for the (comlimentary) food and drinks. The biggest draw is the large garden, and I'm lucky with the weather, it's warm and sunny. When I sit inside the restaurant-tent I can watch guests getting blowjobs outside on the grass! Funny.

The main bad thing about this club is the location, although the fresh country air is nice, it's a drag getting here with public transportation from a city. For those of you travelling by car it's a different story, of course.
Your report reminds me of my first trip to GT via public transport. It was a pain. No taxis at Kaldenkirchen when I arrived mid-day, and somebody called a cab for me. I paid 15 Euros there, but my cab ride back near the station was 35, which was obviously a ripoff. Since I was attending Oase on a daily basis before that trip, I did some math, and realized that I was paying almost 30 Euros daily on PT from HBF, and given the trip complications to GT, rental made lot more sense. At the NRW, made total sense to make repeated visits to GT, and explore other clubs that arn't easily accessible via public transport. I could do YY, PHG, VV, or ACA which are not PT friendly. Rest of the nearby clubs are much easier PT like LR, Magnum, Oceans, DV, and Samya. If you're used to driving on the same side of the road as Germany, consider renting to save some headache as it will make things a while lot easier if you are up for exploring several clubs.

The Cane
05-17-15, 18:45
It's an ok club, but I personally don't see the draw as compared to other clubs in the area. Why not just avoid this club altogether and go directly to Living Room, Samya, and maybe Happy Garden or Magnum? After you've visited those clubs and you have more time to spare, then consider visiting GT to satisfy your curiosity.That's some good, solid advice regarding GT for people with concerns like NyyRanger has. Also, I find myself scratching my head a bit when some people describe GT as having nice facilities. To me, the place is nowhere near being "nice" in comparison to many other clubs. As has been noted, it doesn't even have adequate shower facilities for the girls! I won't say it's a total dump, but "nice" is certainly not a word that I would use to describe the facilities at GT. Just goes to show how standards vary among people. I liked the food. I liked all the beer I could drink. And I loved only 50 euros extra for anal versus 100 like at the Hessen clubs. But other things about the place (starting with the capricious door policy) cancelled all of that out for me. I satisfied my own curiosity about GT, and forever thereafter it's been a no-go. There are more welcoming clubs out there with much better facilities and stronger line-ups, so why waste your time and money dealing with GT's bullshit where you are made to feel uncomfortable being there?

Nille Copenhagen
05-17-15, 18:45
Your report reminds me of my first trip to GT via public transport. It was a pain. No taxis at Kaldenkirchen when I arrived mid-day, and somebody called a cab for me. I paid 15 Euros there, but my cab ride back near the station was 35, which was obviously a ripoff. Since I was attending Oase on a daily basis before that trip, I did some math, and realized that I was paying almost 30 Euros daily on PT from HBF, and given the trip complications to GT, rental made lot more sense. At the NRW, made total sense to make repeated visits to GT, and explore other clubs that arn't easily accessible via public transport. I could do YY, PHG, VV, or ACA which are not PT friendly. Rest of the nearby clubs are much easier PT like LR, Magnum, Oceans, DV, and Samya. If you're used to driving on the same side of the road as Germany, consider renting to save some headache as it will make things a while lot easier if you are up for exploring several clubs.The great thing of having a car is you can stay late in the clubs, I hate to leave when the party is still ongoing. LOL.

PussyLiccker
05-17-15, 20:44
The vouchers are in the lockers, come and get them LOL.

But lately the vouchers have no value.You could probably ask the Thek for the current 5 Euros off. YY, PHG, VV, and LR are nearby.

IMO the facilities are "nice." The place is kept clean constantly by the staff. The level of cleanliness at GT is up there compared to others. Fresh bedsheets are provided instead of towels like at some clubs to cover up the stains. The size of the place could be of issue with some punters. Bring in the girls and punters in a lounge size of the GT lounge, it will appear to be a sausage fest. Of course there are various days, and times to visit the club to avoid the sausage fest. The popular clubs have busy nights, where room waits happen, and will appear to be a sausage fest. As far as showers, do the busy girls take full showers at big clubs?

There are pictures on the GT website to see how the facilities are. I would put it better than lots of clubs out there. The quality food and beers that are included in the entry bring it up even more.

The door policy unfortunately is restrictive. Going back to the sausage fest, likely the door policy will restrict it from being even bigger of a sausage fest. Also, I've seen goup of caucasian men are denied. Likely it's a sort of profile to keep certain types out, and in the process blocks out some good customers. Likely to reduce conflicts or trouble in the club to occur. Some Theks are ex-WGs. Dunno if the place got short-necks working there like some other clubs.

Nille Copenhagen
05-17-15, 20:59
There are more welcoming clubs out there with much better facilities and stronger line-ups, so why waste your time and money dealing with GT's bullshit where you are made to feel uncomfortable being there?I feel very comfortable being there, it's like my second house, the receptionists even greet me by my name I guess we have different experiences.

Nille Copenhagen
05-17-15, 21:02
You could probably ask the Thek for the current 5 Euros off. I wouldn't bother I have a stack of 10€ discount vouchers already.

Horny Harry
05-17-15, 22:05
Also, I've seen goup of caucasian men are denied. Likely it's a sort of profile to keep certain types out, and in the process blocks out some good customers.True, I've seen 2 (very pale, haha!) Caucasian Brits being turned away in quite a rude fashion by the Thekefrau. These two 'gents' were dressed like real hooligans, tattoos all over, one wearing "Venum" branded shorts (Mixed Martial Arts), flip flops and got they got greeted by a not-so-friendly "NEIN, NEIN NEIN!" when the Thekefrau opened the door. These guys were standing right in front of me, and it was not clear a whom the "NEIN" was directed, so when I also turned around a little bit sheepishly, she then yelled after me: "no no, not you!" LOL!

I've seen some darker looking gents at GT's, so my humble advice would be to dress in a decent way (shirt/polo shirt, normal leather shoes etc).
I could be wrong, but IMHO I don't really think it's the skin colour that matters, it's more the type of person/clientele (driving old Merc S class, lowered suspension, extra wide rims, tinted rear windows, wearing jogging pants, a shirt from the 1980's and imitation leather shoes with rubber souls) that they want to keep out.

As I prefer public transport I...

The main bad thing about this club is the location, although the fresh country air is nice, it's a drag getting here with public transportation from a city. For those of you travelling by car it's a different story, of course.Well, since you "prefer public transport" and it's your deliberate choice to travel by public transport, then I don't really understand why you complain about the location. What did you expect? A bus / train service 4-5 times per hour 24/7 365 days per year to every tiny rand emote village in the whole of Germany, with plenty of taxis waiting around just in case someone needs a ride?

Nille Copenhagen
05-17-15, 22:28
True, I've seen 2 (very pale, haha!) Caucasian Brits being turned away in quite a rude fashion by the Thekefrau. These two 'gents' were dressed like real hooligans, tattoos all over, one wearing "Venum" branded shorts (Mixed Martial Arts), flip flops and got they got greeted by a not-so-friendly "NEIN, NEIN NEIN!" when the Thekefrau opened the door. These guys were standing right in front of me, and it was not clear a whom the "NEIN" was directed, so when I also turned around a little bit sheepishly, she then yelled after me: "no no, not you!" LOL!I've witnessed Belgian and Dutch young guys been refused. They are probably going there to drink and not fuck. I'm going there to fuck a lot and spend lots of money so I'm a good customer? LOL.

Banana Boi
05-18-15, 02:25
These two 'gents' were dressed like real hooligans, tattoos all over, one wearing "Venum" branded shorts (Mixed Martial Arts), flip flops and got they got greeted by a not-so-friendly "NEIN, NEIN NEIN!" when the Thekefrau opened the door. It's stuff like this that make me respect GT more than other clubs. I don't want mofos like this ruining my happy FKK day.

Why not just avoid this club altogether and go directly to Living Room, Samya, and maybe Happy Garden or Magnum?

Can you post a review of your recent visit to PHG please? Haven't had one from there for some time.

I feel very comfortable being there, it's like my second house, the receptionists even greet me by my name I guess we have different experiences.

Same for me. Out of all the clubs I feel the most at home at GT.

NYR, don't even bother. If it's a concern you may not get in go to other clubs like ACA, LR, Samya, etc.

PussyLiccker
05-18-15, 02:52
True, I've seen 2 (very pale, haha!) Caucasian Brits being turned away in quite a rude fashion by the Thekefrau. These two 'gents' were dressed like real hooligans, tattoos all over, one wearing "Venum" branded shorts (Mixed Martial Arts), flip flops and got they got greeted by a not-so-friendly "NEIN, NEIN NEIN!"
Like the Tap-out clothing, and their appearance probably gave off thuggish looks you see at Magnum where I've met a girl that was scared of guests there. I've actually met a real UFC fighter at a club.

Danny227
05-18-15, 15:23
Like the Tap-out clothing, and their appearance probably gave off thuggish looks you see at Magnum where I've met a girl that was scared of guests there. I've actually met a real UFC fighter at a club.Can anyone share what's the closest hotel to sleep in and how to get by train the best way?

Thanks!

Samplerr
05-18-15, 16:13
Can anyone share what's the closest hotel to sleep in and how to get by train the best way?
Thanks!http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2589-Sauna-Club-Golden-Time-Bruggen&p=1627193&viewfull=1#post1627193

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2589-Sauna-Club-Golden-Time-Bruggen&p=1517311&viewfull=1#post1517311

Danny227
05-18-15, 17:06
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2589-Sauna-Club-Golden-Time-Bruggen&p=1627193&viewfull=1#post1627193

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2589-Sauna-Club-Golden-Time-Bruggen&p=1517311&viewfull=1#post1517311That is perfect! Thank you!

Sirioja
05-18-15, 17:21
If you are black or Arab type, better not to loose time and money to go to GT and LR, but so many other clubs with better castings and better services, no regret, GT is not anymore what it was in 2013 .

Black and Arabs with respectful behavior seem to be welcome in FKK Prestige near french border, in Hessen, so enjoy where girls services are good.

PussyLiccker
05-19-15, 03:06
That is perfect! Thank you!Hell no. Not Danny! Comes to ruin the pricing at GT. Throwing money at everything that moves to get a decent session. Probably turn the place into Palace by the time he leaves. I hope you get profiled with your yoga pants and Hello kitty shirt. :D

Anyway, if you've been reading, don't expect taxi to be waiting for you at Kaldenkirchen like you find at train stops to taxi to Oase. Hope you have a cell to call up a taxi or you might be waiting awhile for one. I was lucky that somebody called me one.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2589-Sauna-Club-Golden-Time-Bruggen&p=1627193&viewfull=1#post1627193

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?2589-Sauna-Club-Golden-Time-Bruggen&p=1517311&viewfull=1#post1517311

I don't know how Jimmyboy found those places, but man the rates are really cheap. Where are you looking to find these places JB?

Banana Boi
05-19-15, 03:37
but so many other clubs with better castings and better services, no regret, GT is not anymore what it was in 2013 .

How many times are you going to post the same thing? We don't need to keep reading your same single opinion over and over again.

Sirioja
05-19-15, 07:47
How many times are you going to post the same thing? We don't need to keep reading your same single opinion over and over again.Not my single, GT is not so full than before except on Saturday and holidays and girls compete to warm their ass sitting all day, but keep on enjoying " fresh" GT girls, not only about how old.

Nille Copenhagen
05-19-15, 10:05
If you are black or Arab type, better not to loose time and money to go to GT and LR, but so many other clubs with better castings and better services, no regret, GT is not anymore what it was in 2013...I was at GT last month and I had fun and got great service from DE, RO and HU girls, I'm going there again next week.

Sirioja
05-19-15, 18:58
I was at GT last month and I had fun and got great service from DE, RO and HU girls, I'm going there again next week.Each one his taste, no truth, depends what we look for, keep on enjoying, who were your De girls? Hu was Elektra? Barbie is not Hu but ro, who are the friendly smiling pretty fresh girls in GT?

Nille Copenhagen
05-19-15, 21:30
Each one his taste, no truth, depends what we look for, keep on enjoying, who were your De girls? Hu was Elektra? Barbie is not Hu but ro, who are the friendly smiling pretty fresh girls in GT?Are you coming next week? I'll introduce you.

Spermophilus
05-19-15, 21:37
How many times are you going to post the same thing? We don't need to keep reading your same single opinion over and over again.Mmh. Not that single, for an opinion. GT is acquiring quite a reputation on other forums dedicated to FKKs. They are in their good right to manage their club as they wish, but this customer selectivity thing is detering more and more clients (either former regulars or potential newbies) because no one wants to drive all the way to this remote place just to be denied access. Especially considering that this is not the best club around in RNW, and that it's quite a long way out, compared to other clubs.

About the 'policy' behind that, it seems from some testimonials that it does not follow such a simple pattern as 'no coloured', 'no baggy-pants', 'no newbies', or 'club is full' (some have been denied just after the opening.). This is probably what is more detering for potential customers, if you don't even have a clue on your chances to enter.

But I guess they can afford this kind of way to operate the club, after all.

Sirioja
05-19-15, 23:34
Are you coming next week? I'll introduce you.Sorry but GT is not anymore my place, this Saturday I will repeat Oceans, my 1st visit was the 2nd day and no girls for me so I left to drive to the World, with my free entrance and Sunday at Sharks for autobahn pleasure to Darmstadt.