PDA

View Full Version : Sauna Club Golden Time - Bruggen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41

KingOfBongo
07-23-19, 18:31
Is this polish girl you speak of, slim, blonde, with nice natural tits? She has a very innocent look about her and is popular with the Asians.Like Luana (her LR name) she also has lot of success with Asians.

Sirioja
07-23-19, 18:52
Like Luana (her LR name) she also has lot of success with Asians.But Sissi has very small tits, and much more woman type than Florentina who is not Polish. Also playful.

Jerry812
07-23-19, 18:54
That might be her, she has a big tattoo on her left shoulder and small breast, a-cup I would say.And what is her alias here? And working hours? It seems I met her in Vienna.

Free Dude
07-23-19, 22:37
I'm not entirely sure of her name in GT, but she started out as Lilly in Luderlounge. Had some funny 20 minute rooms with her then and saw her again a couple of years later in Vienna and recently in Bruggen.

BlackThought
07-24-19, 04:31
But Sissi has very small tits, and much more woman type than Florentina who is not Polish. Also playful.There's a 24 yo blonde Ro. Goes by Katerina. Very pretty face, but vanilla in bed.

BlackThought
07-24-19, 04:33
If You mean Luana at LR / Florentina at GT with milky skin and superb natural tits, staying around pole, she is Romanian, not Polish. Few Polish at GT, I remember Marta on 2014 . My wow Polish was Ana ex Bumsalp, at World on June 2014 for 11th birthday, first room for each of my visits. Isabella and Madi only after.Ohhh ok, maybe I'll give Luana a try this week.

Sirioja
07-24-19, 04:48
Ohhh ok, maybe I'll give Luana a try this week.Named Florentina at GT, Luana at LR, but Romanian, not Polish and not for sporty performances. On Asian level.

Sirioja
07-24-19, 08:39
There's a 24 yo blonde Ro. Goes by Katerina. Very pretty face, but vanilla in bed.What is vanilla in bed? CIM?

BlackThought
07-25-19, 03:11
What is vanilla in bed? CIM?Vanilla = basic / boring.

No CIM.

Jerry812
07-25-19, 19:54
Guys,

Please advise: how can I get to Bruggen (or directly to GT) from Dusseldorf and back? Most questionable is the way back. Presume I leave GT at about 23:00 and I don't have a car. Is there any options?

BlackThought
07-25-19, 23:51
Is it worth going to GT during this heatwave?

Sirioja
07-26-19, 02:13
Is it worth going to GT during this heatwave?Sex is really nothing compare to climbing mountains with bicycle. Heat is difficult for girls, but easy when You are fit with heart trained to work in red zone to give You more oxygen in blood. Only difficult is to find attractive girls, many times leaving heavy, full balls, but I m not interested just by sex to empty balls, I prefer my climbing, rubbing my ass on seat.

There are taxi waiting at GT at night.

BlackThought
07-26-19, 14:58
Sex is really nothing compare to climbing mountains with bicycle. Heat is difficult for girls, but easy when You are fit with heart trained to work in red zone to give You more oxygen in blood. Only difficult is to find attractive girls, many times leaving heavy, full balls, but I m not interested just by sex to empty balls, I prefer my climbing, rubbing my ass on seat.

There are taxi waiting at GT at night.Okay, I prefer not to spend my last night in DE with full sweaty balls. Looks like I will drive up to ACA Velbert and check that out today.

Sirioja
07-26-19, 17:21
GT party on this Saturday.

BlackThought
07-27-19, 01:22
GT party on this Saturday.I'm glad I went to ACA Velbert, man they had some hot women. Deria, Eileen, and some Moldovan blonde.

Chongmal
07-27-19, 03:50
Okay, I prefer not to spend my last night in DE with full sweaty balls. Looks like I will drive up to ACA Velbert and check that out today.I remember hearing a song in the club that brings back memories. It's something about the woman only coming when she is on top. I love it when that happens. I can look up into her face when she is struggling, trying to keep going, wanting to quit. This is the mountain I like to climb. Dang, I wish I could remember the words to that verse of the song, or even what the song is.

Kawaii50
07-27-19, 05:29
Guys,

Please advise: how can I get to Bruggen (or directly to GT) from Dusseldorf and back? Most questionable is the way back. Presume I leave GT at about 23:00 and I don't have a car. Is there any options?Golden Time is my favorite NRW club. I enjoy the women and facilities especially in the summertime. I have rented a car and have taken the train and bus there. I prefer taking the train and bus.

I use the DB Bahn website: https://www.bahn.com/en/view/offers/index.shtml to schedule trips.

Dusseldorf hbf train station to Kaldenkirchen hbf tain station, 29.9 Euro RT. At the Dusseldorf train station take RE 13 train going toward Venlo – 1 hour train ride. Your ticket to Kaldenkirchen hbf train station, allows you to transfer to the bus near the train station. At Kaldenkirchen hbf train station, some times there are taxi waiting outside the The ride will cost you about 20 Euros to Golden Time.

There are two ways to get to Golden Time via bus:

1. Take BUS 095 to Kaldenkirchen Markt. Get off the bus and wait 25 minute. Then transfer to BUS 074, direction Suchteln Busbahnhof. Get off at Tierpark. Note to yourself, look across the street, the bus stop for your return as you walk back one block toward a building supply store. Golden Time is across the street.

2. If you walk ½ a mile - 10 minutes, you can also catch bus 074 and save 25 minutes.

From the Kaldenkirchen bhf train station turn, walk down the street, turn right onto Bahhofstrasse, cross the signal light at Poststrasse, walking pass the Rewe store on the right. When you get to Tipico, cross the street turn right. The BUS 074 stop is next to the Tipico parking lot. Catch the bus and get off at Tierpark. Note to yourself, look across the street, the bus stop for your return as you walk back one block toward a building supply store. Golden Time is across the street.

Going back to Dusseldorf, timing is a critical. If you take the taxi to the train station, you will not have any problem. If you take the bus, the bus cannot be late.

The last train back to Dusseldorf is 22:10. If you miss it, the next train is at 5:10 AM the next day.

Bus 074 depart 21:38 and arrives 21:58. You have to walk 10 minutes to the Kaldenkirchen train station and arrive 22:08.

22:10, RE13 direction Monchengladbach Hbf and arrive 21:36.

22:54, S8 direction Hagen HBF and arrive Dusseldorf 23:28.

Good Luck.

Akibono
07-27-19, 05:55
Guys,

Please advise: how can I get to Bruggen (or directly to GT) from Dusseldorf and back? Most questionable is the way back. Presume I leave GT at about 23:00 and I don't have a car. Is there any options?They have taxis waiting.

BigBuddy69
07-28-19, 07:08
I remember hearing a song in the club that brings back memories. It's something about the woman only coming when she is on top. I love it when that happens. I can look up into her face when she is struggling, trying to keep going, wanting to quit. This is the mountain I like to climb. Dang, I wish I could remember the words to that verse of the song, or even what the song is.I think it reminds of something, like 'fire in bed' or 'bed on fire with passionate love, she only comes when she is on top'. It's about orgasmus right? Maybe it was in American Pie.

Chongmal
07-28-19, 17:43
I think it reminds of something, like 'fire in bed' or 'bed on fire with passionate love, she only comes when she is on top'. It's about orgasmus right? Maybe it was in American Pie.Yes! Thank you. It was driving me crazy. "Laid" by the group James. Oh the memories it brings back.

"This bed is on fire with passionate love.

The neighbors complain about the noises above.

But she only comes when she's on top.

The therapist said not to see you no more.

She said you're like a disease without any cure.

She said I'm so obsessed that I'm becoming a bore, oh no".

I think the therapist line is most fitting.

Kuni042
07-31-19, 18:57
It was quite boring. Minimal line-up for all those white-robed folks. I am even thinking of driving longer to Sharks for Friday or Saturday. Or maybe trying Aca Velbert or what not.

Sirioja
07-31-19, 20:29
It was quite boring. Minimal line-up for all those white-robed folks. I am even thinking of driving longer to Sharks for Friday or Saturday. Or maybe trying Aca Velbert or what not.Quantity at Sharks, beautiful garden with swimming pool, good foods, but club is higher level than casting for me. Only club on top on August, is Wellcum with Italian business.

Kuncunger
08-03-19, 07:15
Spent several hour on Thursday in GT, it gets crowded fast as at 5 pm they already run out locker number.

I came at 2 pm and saw a big group of customer, the ratio of Man to Ladies is bad on Thursday.

Started my day with Bianca, a nice and petite brunette with teen outlook. She was nice, gave DFK and nice BBBJ before the real play.

Its quite busy at the time I finish, so I was thinking to grab a bite relax and wait until more girls are coming.

Feeling a bit discourage with the men's ratio I was thinking to move to another club until I saw Tatjana a nice looking Ukrainian / Russian with silver hair.

Went for a hour session with her, she gave me a delicious blowjob I almost cum in her mouth.

Feeling refreshed after Tatjana session, I thought my day was over. While walking to the locker room I saw this nice looking blonde (I got a soft spot for blonde).

I just thought that I got to bang this girl, her face is a solid 8 for me, in my opinion she was the best in the line up that day.

She said her name is Florentina or Fiorentina, a cheerful girl with a good attitude to please a customer. She gave me a DFK and nice BBBJ.

I could not held long for her, she make nice face when I was on top of her. The fact that she also look into my eyes with that naughty look is just amazing, a real dessert for me.

She said she is going for a vacation for 6 weeks and we can meet again after.

Overall a nice day for me. I started the day with low expectations seeing that a lot of white robes around. But hey, it was a solid day. The line up was not so bad and I felt refreshed. It just I saw many customers lined up in front of the locker room waiting girls. They want to take the girl as soon as their finished showering after the previous customer. That is why even though Florentina said she was here since 12 I haven't seen her around, be that in the lounge or the buffet area. There is always customer waiting for her in front of the locker room. But then again I cannot complain, I got a session with her: the.

Rode a taxi back to Kaldenkirchen station for 20-ish EUR and got into Eurobahn train to Venlo for 2. 8 EUR. Last time I rode a taxi from the club directly to Venlo station it cost me around 40-ish EUR. So it is a nice place to monger for my fellow Dutchies.

Sirioja
08-03-19, 22:08
Maybe Florentina ex Luana LR, blond, white skin with superb natural tits with one bi color nipple.

FuckedUpSwede
08-04-19, 12:16
tits with one bi color nipple.Interesting, is it like brown an white or what?

Kuni042
08-04-19, 21:15
It is a slight pigment disorder. So it is like normal pink. And white pink. For me it is too distracting. Despite them being of stellar shape and composition.

Interesting, is it like brown an white or what?

Sirioja
08-04-19, 22:59
It is a slight pigment disorder. So it is like normal pink. And white pink. For me it is too distracting. Despite them being of stellar shape and composition.What is too distracting about a bi color nipple on wonderful natural tits? A real pleasure for eyes, when at Globe, new girls are competing with silicon. Among 50 girls, hard job to find a pretty face with natural tits when no Katalina nor Megan nor Joana. De.

Kuni042
08-11-19, 15:42
I have no idea, why it is distracting for me. I agree they are awesome from shape, and firmness and size.

What is too distracting about a bi color nipple on wonderful natural tits? A real pleasure for eyes, when at Globe, new girls are competing with silicon. Among 50 girls, hard job to find a pretty face with natural tits when no Katalina nor Megan nor Joana. De.

Kuni042
08-11-19, 15:43
I was visiting GT last Thursday. And I liked line-up a lot. Despite the parking lot quite full, there were no or almost no waiting lines. My all-time favourite Tina. De from cologne was there too.

Sirioja
08-11-19, 18:19
I was visiting GT last Thursday. And I liked line-up a lot. Despite the parking lot quite full, there were no or almost no waiting lines. My all-time favourite Tina. De from cologne was there too.But she has small tits, ass is bigger, lovely Celine, she started at LR.

Kuni042
08-13-19, 19:59
I felt a bit like in a hospital. With all those folks sitting in white bathrobes. It looked like as if they were waiting for the doctor.

Way too crowded: ratio was 6 men to 1 woman.

Kuni042
09-11-19, 00:20
LU was modest. Seemingly the rooms in the house sufficed for the few guys going with girls to the rooms. Everybody seemed bored. Girls idling and not able to escape. I was told by the theke-lady, that even if all males would left the club, even then it would not be closed.

Sirioja
09-11-19, 04:06
Spring for desire and holidays are now over, but my climbing tour is not finished, still at least 6 climbing with 2 Ventoux sides on same day, 40 kms climbing, wish not too much wind with feet blocked in pedals, and final in Zoncolan with I wish Mila at Wellcum. Now it will be paying taxes time, I remember how LR was so empty on last September, October and November. Good to get fresh and free girls. Guys return a bit on December for their Christmas present. Mine will be new ski season to start of course for Christmas, wish for good snow for free ride in Lou lake or Tyrolienne spots, to prepare record in Verbier when 5 runs on last April, so 6 to achieve, they will ask again: You will run this face whole day? As long I have strength to put enough pressure on ski blades. And La Grave La Meije of course, where above Chancel lake, You have to decide if You want to go when You can t see how it is below, You will discover when You are already in the spot, then no return without climbing tools, You have to adapt, to find solution, to press hard on ice not to slide down, but every year, even La Grave safety staff may say: This is too dangerous, You can t go alone, without ARVA, nor climbing tools, nor helmet, and I really don t want to make them problems, but just impossible to resist to such adrenaline for birthday present and to feel alive when You arrive at the bottom. No wow girls seen at Globe on this Summer, but can build wow life full of passions. FKK are only week ends datcha, biggest datcha all over the world.

Chongmal
09-13-19, 09:38
LU was modest. Seemingly the rooms in the house sufficed for the few guys going with girls to the rooms. Everybody seemed bored. Girls idling and not able to escape. I was told by the theke-lady, that even if all males would left the club, even then it would not be closed.It appears that not all of the men are bored, only some dream of their fond memories of the mountains and other clubs to keep entertained. I personally would love the chance to pull on the white bear skin. I'm planning my next trip for the not so distant future and GT is for sure on my schedule for at least a half day. Have there been any major changes to the club since getting the new couches? Any new stars that I can look forward to seeing?

Kuni042
09-15-19, 00:32
LOL. Yes, offtopic musings aplenty. I really liked my last Friday stay a lot. Good LU, yet onyl modest waiting times. Melika is back. Quite a number of newbies around (Taiwa, Aileen). Unfortunately, I couldn't spot your favourite one. But that maybe good news too.

Nothing new on the rebuild side. But the food picked up. And free "red bulls".

It appears that not all of the men are bored, only some dream of their fond memories of the mountains and other clubs to keep entertained. I personally would love the chance to pull on the white bear skin. I'm planning my next trip for the not so distant future and GT is for sure on my schedule for at least a half day. Have there been any major changes to the club since getting the new couches? Any new stars that I can look forward to seeing?

Telnitz
09-15-19, 00:58
It is as if you would be embarrassed to disturb the chats between regulars and their chosen ladies. But there's no need to do so. Most service providers are not attractive in the first place. And on sat afternoon the F / M ratio becomes so low that it is easy to take the only sensible decision: get out. At least it was warm and sunny. But I can lay in the sun at my place for free LOL.

Sirioja
09-15-19, 19:18
If you don't know girls, Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday and party, may not be the best times. On 2019, casting is up or down, but at least new girls even many from LR, were accepted. Many Romanians.

Kuni042
09-22-19, 23:39
Firstly the outlook: on Sept. 28th is a party at GT. This means it will be very crowded, because it is on a Saturday, which are already crowded (as Sirioja said in his previous posting). Party also means, that you can only book 1-HR rooms. And party also often means that the next day is slow, ie: as GT-management obligates the girls to stay long hours on the party-day. So either many girls quit on sunday or if they show, they will be tired.

BTW: today (Sunday), there were quite a few girls really tired from the Saturday, and essentially shut down service at 2100 and were playing at those slot machines. Another not-so-fair act from GT, obligating girls to stay on and on late hours.

Sirioja
09-23-19, 03:58
Firstly the outlook: on Sept. 28th is a party at GT. This means it will be very crowded, because it is on a Saturday, which are already crowded (as Sirioja said in his previous posting). Party also means, that you can only book 1-HR rooms. And party also often means that the next day is slow, ie: as GT-management obligates the girls to stay long hours on the party-day. So either many girls quit on sunday or if they show, they will be tired.

BTW: today (Sunday), there were quite a few girls really tired from the Saturday, and essentially shut down service at 2100 and were playing at those slot machines. Another not-so-fair act from GT, obligating girls to stay on and on late hours.Some girls don't work on week end and some avoid party because waste of time waiting for key, so not the best business. Only be team are happy because more clients, when they usually wait for business. Party are not best time for GT. Good Oktober fest on this Saturday 21 at Gold. I also remember great party at World.

DrPoon
09-23-19, 20:52
There is a camping place close by why go back to Dusseldorf if on foot?

Golden Time is my favorite NRW club. I enjoy the women and facilities especially in the summertime. I have rented a car and have taken the train and bus there. I prefer taking the train and bus.

I use the DB Bahn website: https://www.bahn.com/en/view/offers/index.shtml to schedule trips.

Dusseldorf hbf train station to Kaldenkirchen hbf tain station, 29.9 Euro RT. At the Dusseldorf train station take RE 13 train going toward Venlo 1 hour train ride. Your ticket to Kaldenkirchen hbf train station, allows you to transfer to the bus near the train station. At Kaldenkirchen hbf train station, some times there are taxi waiting outside the The ride will cost you about 20 Euros to Golden Time.

There are two ways to get to Golden Time via bus:

1. Take BUS 095 to Kaldenkirchen Markt. Get off the bus and wait 25 minute. Then transfer to BUS 074, direction Suchteln Busbahnhof. Get off at Tierpark. Note to yourself, look across the street, the bus stop for your return as you walk back one block toward a building supply store. Golden Time is across the street.

Kuni042
09-23-19, 23:17
The monger-girl-ratio will be very bad at GT next sat - and the attitude of many girls poor on sunday. Despite all being true what you say below.

BTW: one could predict, that on Friday the ratio might be good for us. Many girls are kind of mandated by the club management to go to the party. But for them this becomes more worthwhile if they can pull in business the day before.

Some girls don't work on week end and some avoid party .

Sirioja
09-24-19, 06:35
The monger-girl-ratio will be very bad at GT next sat - and the attitude of many girls poor on sunday. Despite all being true what you say below.

BTW: one could predict, that on Friday the ratio might be good for us. Many girls are kind of mandated by the club management to go to the party. But for them this becomes more worthwhile if they can pull in business the day before.Some girls don't like wasting time waiting for key for only 50 or even 100, when they are used to bigger money business. Only second ranking who are usually not busy, are happy about crowd and can make more business than usually sitting waiting. So, some girls are not interested by party business nor even crowded but with time to wait for key Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Thursday and Friday may be the best times, but not sure just before party because girls should be asked to work for party. At YY before or Sharks, girls are free to work, start, finish, when they want. They are more independent. Why some German part timer went to YY. Really big miss in FKK land, even not good to watch sports.

Kuni042
09-24-19, 21:58
Yet, another argument, why to avoid parties at GT. Have to remember not to go next Sunday. Even if the urge is there, imo the line-up won't be worth it. Maybe during party at GT, LR might be even more worth a visit?

Some girls don't like wasting time waiting for key for only 50 or even 100, when they are used to bigger money business. Only second ranking who are usually not busy, are happy about crowd and can make more business than usually sitting waiting. So, some girls are not interested by party business nor even crowded but with time to wait for key Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Thursday and Friday may be the best times, but not sure just before party because girls should be asked to work for party. At YY before or Sharks, girls are free to work, start, finish, when they want. They are more independent. Why some German part timer went to YY. Really big miss in FKK land, even not good to watch sports.

Sirioja
09-25-19, 05:42
Yet, another argument, why to avoid parties at GT. Have to remember not to go next Sunday. Even if the urge is there, imo the line-up won't be worth it. Maybe during party at GT, LR might be even more worth a visit?Many LR girls moved to GT like German tattooed, silicon, Melika, or Luana now Florentina, or Leila. They also seem to move some LR girls for GT party to make the number when some GT girls avoid. At least, LR girls are happy to get more business.

HungryStud101
09-26-19, 13:35
Many LR girls moved to GT like German tattooed, silicon, Melika, or Luana now Florentina, or Leila. They also seem to move some LR girls for GT party to make the number when some GT girls avoid. At least, LR girls are happy to get more business.What's this? Has my German porn star Melika been around lately? How about Kate?

Jim Quince
09-26-19, 15:03
What's this? Has my German porn star Melika been around lately? How about Kate?Saw them both last Saturday.

HungryStud101
09-26-19, 20:51
Saw them both last Saturday.Thanks Jim.

Kuni042
09-27-19, 20:38
Saw them too on last Sunday as well as the week before.

Saw them both last Saturday.

Jerry812
10-01-19, 20:29
Hello guys,

Has anyone seen cute polish blond recently in GT Bruggen? She is slim, has all natural body, grey to blue eyes and a tattoo on the left shoulder. She came from Vienna at the middle of May.

Howie
10-02-19, 00:28
Decided to give GT Bruggen a visit this past weekend as the Frankfurt mega FKKs weren't doing it for me. My visits there during the tail end of IAA Messe week were pretty dismal. No Brenda at Sharks. No Alba at Oase. However, I did get to fuck Mia from Belgrade at Palace.

My previous visit to GT Bruggen was last November so was hoping for some fresh talent and I was not disappointed. At the party, the line up was pretty good in my eyes. As I've been absent for 10 mths, at least a third of the line up was new to me. Off the bat, I spotted at least six beauties that I would gladly fuck. Namely bleached blond Elisa from Hungary, dirty blond haired Anais from Romania, tall elegant brunette Kathleen from Romania, barbie doll platinum blond Roberta from Romania, tall model like Natasha from Moscow and two other petite brunette spinners that I did not get the name of. One of whom looked of mixed heritage and slightly Asian. Kate was there for her fans. I ended up fucking Roberta the barbie doll. Quite a good fuck. She was super wet.

I wanted to fuck Kathleen next but did not get a chance to. Anyone been with her and can feed back details?

As this visit was quite a success for me, I will return with Kathleen, Elisa and Anais at the top of my 'to do' list.

Howie.

Sirioja
10-02-19, 05:32
Hello guys,

Has anyone seen cute polish blond recently in GT Bruggen? She is slim, has all natural body, grey to blue eyes and a tattoo on the left shoulder. She came from Vienna at the middle of May.She is Sissi, arrived on beginning of May. Playful.

Sirioja
10-02-19, 05:41
Roberta is with big silicon? Like claimed Russian but really not sure Natasha? When Brenda was at Sharks on Friday.

Kuni042
10-02-19, 21:37
She was around Sunday, ten days ago. I was not seeing her today.

She is Sissi, arrived on beginning of May. Playful.

Sirioja
10-02-19, 22:07
She was around Sunday, ten days ago. I was not seeing her today.So playful girl with her little devil who played with her antennas. I think never laughed some much in a club lounge than with her.

Howie
10-02-19, 22:34
Roberta is with big silicon? Like claimed Russian but really not sure Natasha? When Brenda was at Sharks on Friday.Yep, went with platinum blond Roberta with the big silicons. She was flashing her boobs around wrapped behind some red leather straps. I guess C+ cup in size and very well done. She was mighty wet during our love fest, splashing her pussy juice all over the bedding. She has quite a nice attitude and talks well for a fairly hot looking lass.

So Brenda is back. Good to know. May take a trip to Shark's this coming weekend if she is still around. Also anyone know if Alba is back? If so, may try Oase again.

At the mo, in two minds whether to head back to GT to fuck the girls on my 'to do' list and try Acapulco Gold or revisit the mega Frankfurt FKK's for my upcoming last weekend in Germany.

Howie.

Sirioja
10-02-19, 23:24
Never talked to her, but don't think blond, big silicon Natasha, for years at GT, is Russian. Only yes is same in Russian and Romanian.

BlackThought
10-04-19, 04:42
Are Edith and Antonella still there? I'll be back in Germany mid October and would love to pay them a visit.

BlackThought
10-04-19, 04:45
LOL. Yes, offtopic musings aplenty. I really liked my last Friday stay a lot. Good LU, yet onyl modest waiting times. Melika is back. Quite a number of newbies around (Taiwa, Aileen). Unfortunately, I couldn't spot your favourite one. But that maybe good news too.

Nothing new on the rebuild side. But the food picked up. And free "red bulls".Wow free Red Bull's, that's awesome. Never really benefited from the free beer as I do not drink.

Jerry812
10-05-19, 14:59
She was around Sunday, ten days ago. I was not seeing her today.Thank you! Glad that she is still there, it is usually quite problematic to find a girl who has left a certain club / laufhaus. The last time I saw Sissi was in Vienna about a year ago. I planned to visit Germany next week and get to GT Bruggen. But unfortunately plans changed.

Iubi Mic
10-08-19, 20:42
Are Edith and Antonella still there? I'll be back in Germany mid October and would love to pay them a visit.I don't know Edith but I can confirm Antonella is still active in GT. Seen here last Sunday. Nevertheless no guarantees are given.

Kuni042
10-11-19, 09:35
I was very happy to see the line-up at GT. A great mix of newcomers. The weather this week was moderate, so intereting there were not so many regular males, which typically crowd GT when the weather is great.

This meant, that many of the women which are normally booked for hours were available. Paradise!

I am missing super-busty Luana / Florenina. Anyone knows her whereabouts? But it was great to book sessions with Ayleen, Adriane, Xenia, Anita. Missed out on Taiwa. But she is imo good too. Why do so many ladies chose names that start with A?

There are at least 4 german newbies right now, which are more GF-like, as they are unexperienced.

BlackThought
10-12-19, 09:34
I was very happy to see the line-up at GT. A great mix of newcomers. The weather this week was moderate, so intereting there were not so many regular males, which typically crowd GT when the weather is great.

This meant, that many of the women which are normally booked for hours were available. Paradise!

I am missing super-busty Luana / Florenina. Anyone knows her whereabouts? But it was great to book sessions with Ayleen, Adriane, Xenia, Anita. Missed out on Taiwa. But she is imo good too. Why do so many ladies chose names that start with A?

There are at least 4 german newbies right now, which are more GF-like, as they are unexperienced.Wow 4 girls in one night? You do 30 min sessions? Got back from Cartagena 2 weeks ago, GFE is amazing and Venezuelan beauties are everywhere!

Sirioja
10-12-19, 09:54
Wow 4 girls in one night? You do 30 min sessions? Got back from Cartagena 2 weeks ago, GFE is amazing and Venezuelan beauties are everywhere!Venezuela is so down. I thought she was Russian because of her look, but had a wow fire in bed, superb Venezuelan who put off silicon, at Palace. So welcoming, wanted to offer me vodka, she took a bottle with her friend, after room, but I prefer to push on autobahns.

KingOfBongo
10-12-19, 16:12
For those interested, girls seen today, amongst others: Kate (black hair) Luana Roxy Maria Pia Mariana Juliet Amelia Antonella Amelia Melika Sandra (she's back!) Sissi.

KingOfBongo
10-12-19, 19:40
For those interested, girls seen today, amongst others: Kate (black hair) Luana Roxy Maria Pia Mariana Juliet Amelia Antonella Amelia Melika Sandra (she's back!) Sissi.Rectification: Kate has still brown hair. Erika (at Magnum) , Amira are also there.

Kuni042
10-13-19, 00:58
I had two 1-HR session- and two 30 min. I frankly never did more than 1 HR, ever. And sometimes I run out after 10 min. My spanish maybe insuffiecient for those exotic places you describe. It is a real shame.

Wow 4 girls in one night? You do 30 min sessions? Got back from Cartagena 2 weeks ago, GFE is amazing and Venezuelan beauties are everywhere!

BlackThought
10-13-19, 19:58
I had two 1-HR session- and two 30 min. I frankly never did more than 1 HR, ever. And sometimes I run out after 10 min. My spanish maybe insuffiecient for those exotic places you describe. It is a real shame.I don't speak any Spanish, just use google translate. They're used to it. Stay near the clock tower, heaps of WG. $200 USD overnight, if you're looking for GFE then it's the way to go.

I did 3 yesterday, but was there for 11 hours. Cuban girl (forgot her name), Katerina, and Antonella (ATF).

Apple777
10-14-19, 19:25
Anybody suggest who are the current PSE girls along with name and description of the girl?

Sirioja
10-14-19, 21:03
Anybody suggest who are the current PSE girls along with name and description of the girl?German blond Pia for extreme sex. After our room, You never give up she said, had to hide a bit when saw her. I think also German Melika with silicon and tattoos, ex LR.

BlackThought
10-15-19, 00:02
Anybody suggest who are the current PSE girls along with name and description of the girl?The Cuban chick, definitely wild and fun. Talks dirty, puts in work, and anal play.

Sirioja
10-16-19, 06:25
The Cuban chick, definitely wild and fun. Talks dirty, puts in work, and anal play.Is she Alia? Usually around kino?

BlackThought
10-17-19, 05:19
Is she Alia? Usually around kino?Yes, I believe so. She usually rolls solo, doesn't hang out with the Africans.

Howie
10-18-19, 07:00
At the mo, in two minds whether to head back to GT to fuck the girls on my 'to do' list and try Acapulco Gold or revisit the mega Frankfurt FKK's for my upcoming last weekend in Germany.
Just to close out my trip report from earlier, so decided to forgo the Hessen FKK's and made a return trip to Goldentime in early October. Line up was more or less the same as the previous weekend that I was there (during the Octoberfest party). Missing were Hungarian Elisa and one of the brunette spinners.

Got to fuck Kathleen the tall brunette from Romania. Quite a nice girl. Nice session. Found out that she used to work at Living Room as Daniela. So any of her fans out there can now seek her out in Goldentime. Was tempted to try Anais and Natasha but decided to save my energy for my club visits the next day at Acapulco Gold and Living Room.

At Acapulco Gold, I got to fuck cute Indira from Constanta and German Lucy. At Living Room, I went with Ada. A hot tall gypsy looking brunette Romanian (she looked a little bit like Beatrice from Globe/Acapulco Velbert). Coincidently, there was another hot looking Romanian there that also went by the name Ada who looked like Goldentime's Kate. Similar facial features and same body type i.e. tallish with slim upper body and wide butt. One other girl that caught my eye was Marina. Petite spinner. Will give her a go the next time that I'm there.

On this trip, I was glad to make the detour to NRW and got to try some fresh talent. German Lucy was the highlight for me of those visits.

Howie.

Sirioja
10-18-19, 08:59
But second Ada at LR, who is prettier for me than your Ada, is silicon, when I much prefer natural like Kate.

So, your best was at small cheap Gold? Compare to big GT, and my girl there is higher level for me than Lucy I know quite well. She is Globe level for only 80, and even only 50 on our discovery when she was so lost. I gave her 50 when she didn't ask anything, I could give her only 40, when we stayed nearly 45 mn, I judged it was more fair to give her 50, due to her behavior. Had same experience with another Gold girl. Also 3 high level girls at Bosphore, 1 supermodel, 1,80, repeated on last night, a miss tenderness, versus miss German angel face crazy about sex, and miss asking for love in bed. Germany is not bad at the moment. Unfortunately, 2 wow are missing at Oase.

Apple777
10-18-19, 11:25
Anyone have any experience with the brunette shoulder length Russian looking slightly older girl that always sits on the far wall by the slots? She also has silicone.

BlackThought
10-18-19, 13:18
Just to close out my trip report from earlier, so decided to forgo the Hessen FKK's and made a return trip to Goldentime in early October. Line up was more or less the same as the previous weekend that I was there (during the Octoberfest party). Missing were Hungarian Elisa and one of the brunette spinners.

Got to fuck Kathleen the tall brunette from Romania. Quite a nice girl. Nice session. Found out that she used to work at Living Room as Daniela. So any of her fans out there can now seek her out in Goldentime. Was tempted to try Anais and Natasha but decided to save my energy for my club visits the next day at Acapulco Gold and Living Room.

Howie.I sessioned with Kathleen or is it Katherine last night as well. We're definitely talking about the same girl as she told me she used to work at LR and has been at GT for 6 months. She gave great deep throat BJ.

Lucky Nuts
10-19-19, 22:57
Damn this club is fucking remote! I mean unless you're driving a car it's challenge to get here. But I love an adventure so I did just that. Paid the 60 euro cover. Free beer! I tried hard to get my 60 euro worth of free beer. Pretty good food served out back in the tent. This night they were serving hot fried shrimp in the shell or a chicken / gravy mix. Decent food. Except the late pizza. That is shit.

Many girls around but nothing to make my dick hard. There was one hot one but she was wearing flip-flops and clearly not working. Obviously she had made her goal for the day and was done. Really wasn't another one in the house. I decided with the free beer to make it a drinking night. My dick needed a rest anyhow. No sessions for me here.

Make sure you have a plan to get in and out of this place and / or a place to sleep nearby. It's really in the middle of fuckin' nowhere.

HardOnMonday
10-20-19, 21:19
Rolled in GT at about 2 PM today during a driving rain storm. A large group entered right after me so it looked like the club was going to fill up fast. Went to the bar and spotted Mimi a slender mixed race girl with long hair. Her first language is Italian with German and French as secondary languages. Basically zero English. My second language is Spanish and that close enough to Italian to close the deal and head off to a hut. Once we were in the hut the rain really started coming down which provided a nice white noise effect. Started with light kissing and then I gave Mimi an extended DATY service. She was very active moving her pussy to the sweet spots, which is turn on for me. Kept this going until my face was soaked with pussy juice and Mimi had cumm hard several times. After this warm up Mimi gave me an awesome massage on the front first then to the back then to front again with a transition to a fantastic BBBJ. It takes me a long time to finish but sooner or later I will cumm and indeed I did. Mimi took the entire load in her mouth and swallowed it. After a short rest I went back at the DATY which transitioned into 69 when my dick got back in action. I am not normally a two shot guy so I really was just enjoying the stimulation. After she had a bunch of O's we just collapsed together in each other's arms and rested about 20 minutes. This girl is hot and after our rest she wanted to do more. Went to a light massage which, of course, ended at my dick. She restarted the BJ action and mixed in some expert hand work until I blew again! The second one is always way more intense so I needed a little recovery time just to get out of bed. At this point we called the session over after a little more 2 hours of fun. Returning to the bar found it packed with guys, lockers sold out and not many free girls around. Grabbed some excellent dinner and free beers and then hit the road for Frankfurt. I had a tough time getting my car out of lot. I was blocked by a line of cars down the middle of the lot. It is better to park by backing in. Makes it easier to maneuver your way out. Looking forward to my next awesome GT visit.

Kuni042
10-21-19, 12:50
Interesting info! GT seems currently very crowded. I observed it even on last rainy Thursday, which felt more like a packed Friday. Good point on the parking situation! Worst case is: that you are stuck for good. I have never ever heard GT mgmt call out a car, so I am not sure. Does this never happen or are you then stuck for good?? Because I highly doubt, that they can tow anyone from the backward parking lot.

Rolled in GT at about 2 PM today ....t packed with guys, lockers sold out and not many free girls around. Grabbed some excellent dinner and free beers and then hit the road for Frankfurt. I had a tough time getting my car out of lot. I was blocked by a line of cars down the middle of the lot. It is better to park by backing in. Makes it easier to maneuver your way out. Looking forward to my next awesome GT visit.

Mathias037
10-21-19, 12:52
I returned to Goldentime after some 6-7 years. First, I was happy to get an assignment close there, since I had some nice memories, but then I left very disappointed.

Years ago, girls were active, trying to approach, smile, . But now, they are ignoring you and you must have quite some luck to at least establish some eye contact. You must approach her, ask what you want, .

So I only had one girl and left within one hour. Hope that Oase will never introduce this stupid No-approach policy.

Sirioja
10-21-19, 13:09
I returned to Goldentime after some 6-7 years. First, I was happy to get an assignment close there, since I had some nice memories, but then I left very disappointed.

Years ago, girls were active, trying to approach, smile, . But now, they are ignoring you and you must have quite some luck to at least establish some eye contact. You must approach her, ask what you want, .

So I only had one girl and left within one hour. Hope that Oase will never introduce this stupid No-approach policy.When girls know you and appreciate your behavior, they come to you or they smile when they see You, some even hunt and not only around kino or in garden.

At Oase or Sharks, this is Asians open hunting whole year. Most girls don't try to hunt me there, but I'm only interested by as rare as pandas, attractive ones.

Sirioja
10-21-19, 13:19
Interesting info! GT seems currently very crowded. I observed it even on last rainy Thursday, which felt more like a packed Friday. Good point on the parking situation! Worst case is: that you are stuck for good. I have never ever heard GT mgmt call out a car, so I am not sure. Does this never happen or are you then stuck for good?? Because I highly doubt, that they can tow anyone from the backward parking lot.Go with bicycle, to warm up for sex. You will have good breathe performance to perform sporty, among old, fat, companionship gossiping specialists. Always interesting to be different for girls. Works well for me at Bosphore, or at Oase where I train hard playing football, girls saying: You prefer to play football?

Kuni042
10-22-19, 08:27
You are right! Girls in GT are very shy to approach themselves. I believe this is based on some mgmt-ruling. But many also have immense pride, and don't like to be bartering the whole time.

My rule -of thumb: if the lady doesn't look, I don't go and ask. I clearly feel not wanted.

So I only had one girl and left within one hour. Hope that Oase will never introduce this stupid No-approach policy.

Sirioja
10-22-19, 13:07
You are right! Girls in GT are very shy to approach themselves. I believe this is based on some mgmt-ruling. But many also have immense pride, and don't like to be bartering the whole time.

My rule -of thumb: if the lady doesn't look, I don't go and ask. I clearly feel not wanted.GT very professional girls are too shy? So funny, when most are not new in business. I remember a new girl, but not new in business, smiled to all old and fat on first evening I saw her but didn't look at me, maybe she saw me before at YY. On next day, I returned for her, tested her going with another girl just in front of her. Later, I went to her, she smiled, at the end of our discovery, I told her I would be happy to repeat, she asked: At what time? We repeated. I drove to Paris. On next week, she came to me when she saw me arriving on desk, when I didn't pay yet and she had a client waiting for her. Long time in business, 29 yo, not a sporty performer in bed, but I really liked her woman reactions: tenderness and jealousy, very interesting Romanian woman type. I respected my promise, drove 500 kms. Wish her to enjoy apple candies.

Kuni042
10-23-19, 20:53
Maybe they appear only shy. Or are being told to be reserved. Boils down to the same bottom line. You have to most of the time initiate discussions. In contrast to Sharks where there are typically lots of ladies rovering around the bar for prey.

GT very professional girls are too shy? So funny, when most are not new in business. I remember a new girl, but not new in business, smiled to all old and fat on first evening I saw her but didn't look at me, maybe she saw me before at YY. On next day, I returned for her, tested her going with another girl just in front of her. Later, I went to her, she smiled, at the end of our discovery, I told her I would be happy to repeat, she asked: At what time? We repeated. I drove to Paris. On next week, she came to me when she saw me arriving on desk, when I didn't pay yet and she had a client waiting for her. Long time in business, 29 yo, not a sporty performer in bed, but I really liked her woman reactions: tenderness and jealousy, very interesting Romanian woman type. I respected my promise, drove 500 kms. Wish her to enjoy apple candies.

Sirioja
10-23-19, 21:53
Maybe they appear only shy. Or are being told to be reserved. Boils down to the same bottom line. You have to most of the time initiate discussions. In contrast to Sharks where there are typically lots of ladies rovering around the bar for prey.At LR, GND come to rub on you when you don't even give them a look, I hate this, I much prefer girls who only smile to welcome you when they appreciate you at GT, and some at GT even hunt, near kino, near sauna, outside. I just don't like when girls I don't desire, touch me, only Anissa at Globe is allowed.

Mathias037
10-24-19, 11:27
When I left GT disappointed, the lady on the entrance asked me how it was, and I told my feelings. She said that it is a management rule not to approach, since many customers don't want it and they prefer that a man make the first move, like in the real life. So looks that I have different preferences than most of German and Dutch guests. I am visited such clubs just to feel the different vibe than in the real life. So that women are taking initiative. Otherwise, I would visit an ordinary bar in the city and work hard to approach and persuade some girls without any payment.

My rule -of thumb: if the lady doesn't look, I don't go and ask. I clearly feel not wanted.

Sirioja
10-24-19, 12:34
When I left GT disappointed, the lady on the entrance asked me how it was, and I told my feelings. She said that it is a management rule not to approach, since many customers don't want it and they prefer that a man make the first move, like in the real life. So looks that I have different preferences than most of German and Dutch guests. I am visited such clubs just to feel the different vibe than in the real life. So that women are taking initiative. Otherwise, I would visit an ordinary bar in the city and work hard to approach and persuade some girls without any payment.Go to small brother Living Room and you will have GND coming to rub on you, even when you stay standing up and when everybody knew I came only for one girl. Also Finca where girls try to touch your dick under towel. Both vulgarity make little, never tired soldier hiding between my legs and of course kill my desire. At GT, girls are usually smiling welcoming when they like You, like anywhere else. About casting, up and down like anywhere, even Globe can have down like now. At Velbert, Gold, Samya, Oceans, Dolce Vita, also no approach, to be hunted Hessen is easier, full open hunting Asians.

Anti Silicone
10-24-19, 14:49
Did Florentina come to GT on Tuesday and Wednesday this week? If yes, is she only in GT? No more LR?

Kuni042
10-25-19, 01:49
I saw here Thursday in GT. Not sure about LR. Maybe ask in the corresponding thread. BTW, she is again non-stop-booked. I just spotted her idling and just wanted to approach her. Boom! An asian customer winked and off she was sitting right next to him. I only had her once in LR, thanks to Chongmal indication.

Did Florentina come to GT on Tuesday and Wednesday this week? If yes, is she only in GT? No more LR?

Kuni042
10-25-19, 01:53
Well, but that is a bit overdone. You can always find 70% of the girls doing eye contact. Then you crack a smile, and if smiles too, then you simply approach her. It isn't so difficult and it is way more elegant then being constantly hunted. Still there are some older women, like Xenia who would hunt. But i agree they are the minority at GT.

When I left GT disappointed, the lady on the entrance asked me how it was, and I told my feelings. She said that it is a management rule not to approach, since many customers don't want it and they prefer that a man make the first move, like in the real life. So looks that I have different preferences than most of German and Dutch guests. I am visited such clubs just to feel the different vibe than in the real life. So that women are taking initiative. Otherwise, I would visit an ordinary bar in the city and work hard to approach and persuade some girls without any payment.

Chongmal
10-25-19, 12:04
When I left GT disappointed, the lady on the entrance asked me how it was, and I told my feelings. She said that it is a management rule not to approach, since many customers don't want it and they prefer that a man make the first move, like in the real life. So looks that I have different preferences than most of German and Dutch guests. I am visited such clubs just to feel the different vibe than in the real life. So that women are taking initiative. Otherwise, I would visit an ordinary bar in the city and work hard to approach and persuade some girls without any payment.The Sauna Club is a unique environment. You can actually walk up to almost every woman there and say, I want to fuck go get the key and they will go for the key. The concept of seducing a woman there or picking her up is often times over thought by male clients. I know some men will disagree with me but we are just that, clients.

Sirioja
10-27-19, 10:02
I saw here Thursday in GT. Not sure about LR. Maybe ask in the corresponding thread. BTW, she is again non-stop-booked. I just spotted her idling and just wanted to approach her. Boom! An asian customer winked and off she was sitting right next to him. I only had her once in LR, thanks to Chongmal indication.She started at LR on beginning of September 2016, coming from jungle Magnum, I wonder how her small vagina could resist with animals. When I was at LR every week end for a woman type but also small pussy at our start, as she said, I often saw Luana sitting smoking and she was not the busiest at LR, only 1 try for me was enough when she arrived, even she was friendly. My friend likes her. At GT, she usually sits quite close to my place to sit. Like other ex LR girls, she gets better business at GT.

Anti Silicone
10-27-19, 20:58
I didn't know Luana started at LR such a long time ago. At the moment I saw her in GT for the first time last year, I decided to go to the room with her.

I hope she still comes to LR because it has much easier access.

Banana Boi
10-28-19, 03:24
She started at LR on beginning of September 2016, coming from jungle Magnum,I think your memory is slipping, Siri. Luana started at LR on April 1, 2016 (may have been March 31,2016). I went with her on her first day at LR.

Sirioja
10-28-19, 07:12
I didn't know Luana started at LR such a long time ago. At the moment I saw her in GT for the first time last year, I decided to go to the room with her.

I hope she still comes to LR because it has much easier access.Same management moved so many girls from LR to have enough girls at GT, many Romanians, Sara, Melika and Leila. Better business for them than most often empty LR with different now night clients. Sad for LR which had higher level casting than GT on 2016/2017, but management decision: Bundesliga 1 and Bundesliga 2.

Sirioja
10-28-19, 17:27
I think your memory is slipping, Siri. Luana started at LR on April 1, 2016 (may have been March 31,2016). I went with her on her first day at LR.Never noticed her on May and June 2016 when I visited weekly for Amira, my only LR kino girl and she was so enjoyable challenge, I extended to 1 h and made her finish after her usual finishing. I refused to go in kino with new, baby face, Maia. Of course, I would have chosen Amira who is more woman for me, when Luana is teeny with great tits.

McGrath
10-31-19, 16:26
Will be in Dusseldorf in a few weeks without a car. I would prefer to go to GT. Anybody know if there are taxis at Kaldenkirchen Hbf or Breyell Hbf?

Banana Boi
10-31-19, 17:46
Never noticed her on May and June 2016 when I visited weekly for Amira,Quite possible. She may have returned to Magnum or another club. She said she was hating her first day at LR and may have only worked that week.

Lucky Nuts
10-31-19, 18:10
Will be in Dusseldorf in a few weeks without a car. I would prefer to go to GT. Anybody know if there are taxis at Kaldenkirchen Hbf or Breyell Hbf?There are not at Breyell. I walked to the Aldi grocery store next door and a friendly lady employee called a taxi for me. She asked where I wanted to go so I showed her the location on google maps and she said "oh Golden Times ok!" It took about 20 minutes for the taxi to arrive so he maybe needed to come from the club.

Member #4733
10-31-19, 20:56
Will be in Dusseldorf in a few weeks without a car. I would prefer to go to GT. Anybody know if there are taxis at Kaldenkirchen Hbf or Breyell Hbf?There is a taxi on and off at Kaldenkirchen Bhf. It there is none you can call GT and ask for the telephone number of a taxi company. I did both.

Sirioja
11-01-19, 06:24
Quite possible. She may have returned to Magnum or another club. She said she was hating her first day at LR and may have only worked that week.I think she studied so maybe she tried during her holidays and returned to school, she was just coming back on beginning of September. On 2016, I think LR which was on top compare to now, at this time they played Rolland Garros, Formula 1, what asked clients who pay, was much better business than jungle in Magnum. I know some LR girls who said they didn't like GT when they were working at LR, but they are now happy with better GT business than poor LR business, only one, but the prettiest for me, seemed to suffer about GT business and may stop, not a sex machine, too fragile, she would have needed to be free to work when her health and mind are able, also what made her interesting for me, a woman type, not a sex robot and now not free to decide about how and when to work.

Funny, my friend was on Halloween party and sent me messages to find pretty girls I could advice to him, because he said: except Luana and few others he knew, how to know if girls are pretty behind so heavy Halloween make up, then he couldn't find a new attractive girl for him, so foods were good for him, but only a regular, no new dreamed girl for him, when I m sure he would love my miss sweetness super model 1,80 in Bosphore repeated on this night for our third and best, Romanian beauty who doesn't need make up, so I can kiss her everywhere on face and elsewhere, delightful real GFE in bed and too impressive look so not so busy. Most of guys don t go to such impressive looks, they feel more on their level with GND.

Anti Silicone
11-04-19, 14:28
I went to GT and talked to Florentina. Now she works only at GT, no more Living Room. She works regularly there from Thursday to Sunday and sometimes from Monday to Wednesday.

Sirioja
11-04-19, 18:11
I went to GT and talked to Florentina. Now she works only at GT, no more Living Room. She works regularly there from Thursday to Sunday and sometimes from Monday to Wednesday.Busy business at GT, no business at LR, way of management. Now night clients at LR buy bottles to club, they don't give good business to girls.

Kuni042
11-04-19, 22:54
Saw her on Sunday too. (passing). She is pretty much always surrounded - mostly by asians. She is the only working girls, where I cannot score a session anymore.

I went to GT and talked to Florentina. Now she works only at GT, no more Living Room. She works regularly there from Thursday to Sunday and sometimes from Monday to Wednesday.

MaxSquatter
11-05-19, 15:48
Sirioja, since you go to these clubs near Dusseldorf often what do you advise as the best way to get around? Do you stay in Dusseldorf and then take taxi to clubs from there? Thanks!

Busy business at GT, no business at LR, way of management. Now night clients at LR buy bottles to club, they don't give good business to girls.

Kawaii50
11-05-19, 19:17
Sirioja, since you go to these clubs near Dusseldorf often what do you advise as the best way to get around? Do you stay in Dusseldorf and then take taxi to clubs from there? Thanks!http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2589-Sauna-Club-Golden-Time-Bruggen&p=2351704#post2351704.

Hey Max,

Click on my link above to See my detailed post from July, "Dusseldorf to Golden Time," via train and bus, 30 Euros round trip.

I have rented a car and went to Golden Time, Living Room and (Ying Yang before it closed). While it allowed me more choice, parking at the clubs was a hassle at times.

Now, I find a hotel in Monchengladbach and take the train and bus. It is half-way between Golden Time and Living Room and RT cost 12 Euros. For me, it is easier and cheaper to get to the club.

I use the DB Bahn website: https://www.bahn.com/eng/view/offers/index.shtml.

P.S. If you take the train from Frankfurt, When you pay for the ticket that day, it can cost +100 Euros. If you buy your tickets 2-3 months in advance, you can get tickets on the high-speed train for 30 Euros. If you reserve a seat, it is 5 Euros more. 35 E Total.

Good luck.

Sirioja
11-06-19, 00:44
Sirioja, since you go to these clubs near Dusseldorf often what do you advise as the best way to get around? Do you stay in Dusseldorf and then take taxi to clubs from there? Thanks!I use Germany to test my car on autobahns, amazing new curve built arriving to Neuss, but problems on new rocket karting about engine and sequential electronics automatic gearbox, I prepared it but too violent power, it was hard work, but have to change to make 2 electronics talk better. GT is quite far from Dusseldorf, to take taxi. Oceans and Dolce Vita are in Dusseldorf. Gold close to airport, with few as pretty girls as in GT, had a Globe level girl there for only 80/60.

Kawaii50
11-07-19, 03:27
http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?2589-Sauna-Club-Golden-Time-Bruggen&p=2351704#post2351704.

I use the DB Bahn website: https://www.bahn.com/eng/view/offers/index.shtml.

P.S. If you take the train from Frankfurt, When you pay for the ticket that day, it can cost +100 Euros. If you buy your tickets 2-3 months in advance, you can get tickets on the high-speed train for 30 Euros. If you reserve a seat, it is 5 Euros more. 35 E Total.

Good luck.This is the correct link for DB Bahn website: https://www.bahn.com/en/view/index.shtml.

Siggleii
11-09-19, 12:46
A bit late to respond to the conversation, but personally one reason I used to like GT was because I didn't like being harassed by the girls like at Oase, OMG, just leave me alone for 5 minutes please.

Unfortunately, I stopped going to GT because the LU quality went down the toilet, but maybe it has picked up since.

Kuni042
11-09-19, 20:09
Correction: so I finally was able to have another session with platin-blonde Florentina (LR: Luana). She is very nice, super-slim, everything is natural. She is still a bit cool. But that is her type. She would easily go as a Finn babe.

Saw her on Sunday too. (passing). She is pretty much always surrounded - mostly by asians. She is the only working girls, where I cannot score a session anymore.

Kuni042
11-09-19, 20:11
Normally fridays are extremely crowded. Waiting times can often go into the 30-min range. Not this Friday. There was a large line-up of girls, easily 50-plus, with 30 girls always idling. Waiting time was mostly zero or 5 min may. Never seen that much choice. I have seen: Melika, Carla, Anita, Elle, Taiwa, and newcomer Ivy, which i enjoyed a lot.

So why were there so few males?

BigBuddy69
11-09-19, 21:14
Maybe because they don't like silicon and duck lips anymore.

Sirioja
11-09-19, 23:24
A bit late to respond to the conversation, but personally one reason I used to like GT was because I didn't like being harassed by the girls like at Oase, OMG, just leave me alone for 5 minutes please.

Unfortunately, I stopped going to GT because the LU quality went down the toilet, but maybe it has picked up since.Like in any club, even at Globe Zurich, casting have up and down. Had my best girls on this year, meaning for look and potential in bed, at Oase and Bosphore, but sometimes can t find a girl at Oase. Easier for me to find at Bosphore. Few pretty girls at GT for my eyes and also lovely even one might have changed since I discovered her when she arrived from GT Vienna on beginning of May when she was really enjoyable and playful.

SpermBirds
11-10-19, 15:17
On Saturday it was the other way around, around 65/70 girls probably and way more men according to colleagues which were there. That's the way it goes sometimes. Could have been worse at Kuni042, no need to complain I guess.

KingOfBongo
11-11-19, 11:15
Lots of people but fortunately no waiting for rooms. After 21-22 h GT is slowing down, lots of guy leave. It was cold outside but the warmers inside chalets were effective.

A group of young guys has been refused and this time there were also other people waiting behind them. I was curious how the reception girl would react: she first asked confirmation to her colleague (or boss), said something to them, then came back inside and waited they leaved the row to open the door for the next guys. I wondered what reason she gave as she accepted the next guys. I think their policy is to refuse group of young guys (with 'mediterranean' look? Otherwise I would say they accept everyone above 40 whatever the origin (as I already met a Turkish guy in GT).

Highlight of this visit was Tara. De.

Katea (who was continuously busy) and Ana from Samya are now in GT. Valeria too was also present, but it has been months since she changed to GT. Marina from LR is indeed in GT.

For her fans Roxi last day of work for 2019 will probably be the 5th of December, the day after she takes her flight.

Kuni042
11-11-19, 13:36
I wasnt even complaining. I had a blast on Friday. For me it was more like paradise -- LOL. Interesting to know that this was more a "cosmic fluke" than anything else. I have even seen Tuesday been extremely crowded.

On Saturday it was the other way around, around 65/70 girls probably and way more men according to colleagues which were there. That's the way it goes sometimes. Could have been worse at Kuni042, no need to complain I guess.

Kuni042
11-11-19, 13:37
Ah. Speaking of highlights. For me it was Ivy. DE - 18 yrs, absolute beginner. Amazing!

I wasnt even complaining. I had a blast on Friday. For me it was more like paradise -- LOL. Interesting to know that this was more a "cosmic fluke" than anything else. I have even seen Tuesday been extremely crowded.

Sirioja
11-11-19, 15:25
I wasnt even complaining. I had a blast on Friday. For me it was more like paradise -- LOL. Interesting to know that this was more a "cosmic fluke" than anything else. I have even seen Tuesday been extremely crowded.At least you could get Luana when not crowded. I prefer when clubs are empty, then girls are more free and fresh. Waiting kill my desire, I prefer when girls come to me, their choice and more enjoyable for me.

MaxSquatter
11-11-19, 21:39
Sirioja, have you been here lately? Seen Samara? Going to try to get out there before Christmas and want to make sure she is still there. Thanks!

At least you could get Luana when not crowded. I prefer when clubs are empty, then girls are more free and fresh. Waiting kill my desire, I prefer when girls come to me, their choice and more enjoyable for me.

Sirioja
11-12-19, 09:20
Sirioja, have you been here lately? Seen Samara? Going to try to get out there before Christmas and want to make sure she is still there. Thanks!She was moved from LR to GT, like many other Romanian girls since months. Maybe management read me when I was writing GT needed fresh Romanian beauties for new fresh blood, among oldies and not so chic Germans. All Romanians moved from LR are not beauties for me and the prettiest moved even left, but I m really happy for my good surprise and wish her success for her new business. But when I was proposed many times to go to visit Romania, we even told again about with Megan at Globe on this Sunday, but as I told her only transfagarasan would attract me, for a run with my car with used like slick tires, to compare with Stelvio from Prato or even Bormio, I think not so sharp curves in Romania, so should reach higher speed on narrow road, much more impressive than full speed on autobahns. Going downhill over 60 km / h on bicycle is also much more impressive.

SpermBirds
11-12-19, 11:45
Yes, Samara is still in Golden Time.

Clayi
11-12-19, 11:55
Maybe because they don't like silicon and duck lips anymore.Hey,

I don't think so!

I was excepting something good from you!

Kuni042
11-12-19, 18:02
In GT there are defintely not more silicon and duck lips around than in other clubs.

Maybe because they don't like silicon and duck lips anymore.

BigBuddy69
11-12-19, 18:36
Actually there are. And the average age is higher. For the record I was in the club 2 weeks ago. I love the new no approach policy.

MaxSquatter
11-12-19, 21:43
To get to goldentime go dusseldorf hbf to Nettetal Kaldenkirchen BF then just take a cab to goldentime from there? Seems like it would make the journey a lot less complicated. Are cabs often at Nettetal Kaldenkirchen BF seems like a small station?

BrahmaPoutre
11-12-19, 22:11
After my short trip in Globe Zürich last week, I decided to go to GT today.

I arrived around 4 pm and left early around 8 pm.

But it was very good, I would say around 40/50 girls, not bad for a Tuesday!

Among the only ones I know: Erika, Melika, Rebeka, Katea, Pia, Lisa and many others but I do not know the names and there were many new girls for me as well, my last visit here was 2 months ago (short break, I was very busy elsewhere with good colleagues: the).

Today I tried Lisa (ex Emma in Sharks and many other clubs).

It was great in the room, 30 minutes, many good french kisses until the end, very good natural blowjob and sex, very friendly with me, no upsell, as usual in GT, I never faced any girls asking extra for kissing or BBBJ, great! (On the other hand it could be difficult to catch the most beautiful girls and persuade them to remain here for 30 minutes at 50 euros, that is a drawaback).

Cheers!

Member #4733
11-12-19, 22:19
To get to goldentime go dusseldorf hbf to Nettetal Kaldenkirchen BF then just take a cab to goldentime from there? Seems like it would make the journey a lot less complicated. Are cabs often at Nettetal Kaldenkirchen BF seems like a small station?Some posts below:

There is a taxi on and off at Kaldenkirchen Bhf. It there is none you can call GT and ask for the telephone number of a taxi company. I did both.

Member #4733
11-12-19, 22:21
On Saturday it was the other way around, around 65/70 girls probably and way more men according to colleagues which were there. That's the way it goes sometimes. Could have been worse at Kuni042, no need to complain I guess.I was there on Saturday. Line-up was good. Many guys but not a moment without enough choice. So why complain?

Sirioja
11-12-19, 23:25
To get to goldentime go dusseldorf hbf to Nettetal Kaldenkirchen BF then just take a cab to goldentime from there? Seems like it would make the journey a lot less complicated. Are cabs often at Nettetal Kaldenkirchen BF seems like a small station?I think if you call club, maybe they can send you a taxi or give you taxi number.

Kuncunger
11-12-19, 23:58
To get to goldentime go dusseldorf hbf to Nettetal Kaldenkirchen BF then just take a cab to goldentime from there? Seems like it would make the journey a lot less complicated. Are cabs often at Nettetal Kaldenkirchen BF seems like a small station?Usually you will find one or two taxis available at the parking lot. Otherwise 10 minutes walk and there is a bus route 74 to Bruggen. Stop at tierpark and its 3-5 minutes walking from the bus stop.

Tyree7874
11-13-19, 03:38
Hello,

I was in GT the weekend, very nice line up, you always find one girl who suit your desires. As usual crowdy with lot of mens, but when you know little bit the girls it's more easy and fast to approach.

I always make one room with Luana, difficult to catch but such enjoyable in room.

One very nice session with Roberta, atomic bombshell! She doesn't do everything but what a body. For those who want an optic fuck she must be on your to do list.

All the girls were quiet happy of the business during the Halloween party, it was lot of people but not like previous parties. And I must make congratulations for the decoration of the house (for example the garden full of graves) and the girl's costume. I like the party for this atmosphere.

I'm sad to don't see anymore some girls in the club, Adelina, Maya, Mara, Monic. So sad, the were special. If someone knows where theyy work now, it will be helpful to share this information with the community.

[Deleted by Admin]

Pamela, Romania blond fake boobs with nice big ass, she sit in the left of the bar, gives really poor service. And she's always try to sell duo with her girlfriend Isabella. Try to avoid this 2 girls at any cost!

Food was decent, the salad bar is always fresh, it's impossible to find one beer for you in GT, the choice of beer is amazing.

Sirioja
11-14-19, 18:12
In GT there are defintely not more silicon and duck lips around than in other clubs.Silicon football balloons for doll look Roberta who was nice for our room just before closing, and she is not the only huge silicon at GT. Also many tattoed and even some with both like Melika ex LR. I prefer Kate perfect small natural tits, she looks and taste like a woman, not a doll nor a porn actress, and best, much more interesting than in clubs, is to keep contact out of money business, due to behavior known by favorites, how I could know for my good surprise news.

Sirioja
11-17-19, 09:13
Silicon football balloons for doll look Roberta who was nice for our room just before closing, and she is not the only huge silicon at GT. Also many tattoed and even some with both like Melika ex LR. I prefer Kate perfect small natural tits, she looks and taste like a woman, not a doll nor a porn actress, and best, much more interesting than in clubs, is to keep contact out of money business, due to behavior known by favorites, how I could know for my good surprise news.For silicon contest and record, claimed Russian blond Natasha and a long time working brunette, basket ball size balloons. Same than Nika. De at Oase, with 2 arms full tattooed and piercings on nipples, asking me if I wanted, when Oase was empty on this Friday, she was friendly, you feel like at Aphrodisia Zurich city, the sultan of harem because you have all girls waiting for you, but impossible, even German, Russian, Miss Universe, to go with plastic doll, even friendly, but not women who are made with flesh made with water for me, not in plastic which is for dolls for little girls. I like so much small sensitive, full of only flesh tits and usually girls who have small tits, have complex about this, so I explain them they are wrong because when they will get older, they won t have tits on knees because of bad guy like me, Newton. When You take care of their small tits, they become usually sensitive with antennas like Sissi or as I made discovered to one at Globe, who needed to tell me: You see, I didn't make silicon. When she is now the prettiest at Globe, Romanian of course, prettier face than German Linda ex Alina YY, model type now sexier because more round ass, she really doesn't need, being just a sweet candy and she seemed happy I returned to her after nearly 2 years and half, when we had weekly rooms for 1 year and I advised to thank her Globe.

MaxSquatter
11-18-19, 15:19
Looking at google reviews some claim the club excludes some guys from entry. Is there any truth to that? On what basis? I have yet to see anything like that posted on here so I tend to disbelieve it.

Iubi Mic
11-18-19, 15:49
Looking at google reviews some claim the club excludes some guys from entry. Is there any truth to that? On what basis? I have yet to see anything like that posted on here so I tend to disbelieve it.It happened in the past that groups of Turkish and Marroccan immigrants where refused at the door, simply stated "club is full". I'll guess they still do this because of their behavior. To be clear, I'm talking about 2nd and 3rd generations living in Germany or the Netherlands. Business men or tourists who come on their own or max 3 people should have no problems.

MaxSquatter
11-18-19, 17:34
Does getting there early make a difference? Seems like the reports are they turn more away when it is busy.

It happened in the past that groups of Turkish and Marroccan immigrants where refused at the door, simply stated "club is full". I'll guess they still do this because of their behavior. To be clear, I'm talking about 2nd and 3rd generations living in Germany or the Netherlands. Business men or tourists who come on their own or max 3 people should have no problems.

Member #4733
11-18-19, 21:13
Does getting there early make a difference? Seems like the reports are they turn more away when it is busy.No, it does not. GT personnel refuses entry to people that they think might treat the girls with disrespect. Business men in suits have been sent away as well! Early on the day as well. If you go to GT and have a coloured skin there is the possibility that they will refuse you entering the club. Once I asked the front desk what criteria they used. They said that it was up to their personal judgement. If you plan to go to GT and are not Caucasian or Chinese / Japan etc then you should do two things: look open and modest and have a plan be (other club in the vicinity).

MaxSquatter
11-19-19, 03:11
Interesting. I'm American. I have tanned skin but not very dark and definitely not black. I have been asked if I am Turkish by girls at clubs before though. Ha should I make sure to shave super close that day and take my baseball cap off at the door?

No, it does not. GT personnel refuses entry to people that they think might treat the girls with disrespect. Business men in suits have been sent away as well! Early on the day as well. If you go to GT and have a coloured skin there is the possibility that they will refuse you entering the club. Once I asked the front desk what criteria they used. They said that it was up to their personal judgement. If you plan to go to GT and are not Caucasian or Chinese / Japan etc then you should do two things: look open and modest and have a plan be (other club in the vicinity).

Chongmal
11-19-19, 06:07
Interesting. I'm American. I have tanned skin but not very dark and definitely not black. I have been asked if I am Turkish by girls at clubs before though. Ha should I make sure to shave super close that day and take my baseball cap off at the door?As a person who meets what you describe as acceptable appearance, I have been denied access to the club, even after regular trips for several years without any incident. One day I messaged a regular lady and told her I couldn't spend time with her because they wouldn't let me in. She came to the desk and escorted me to my locker.

MaxSquatter
11-19-19, 15:57
Do they seem to be more excluding than in the past? I can understand wanting to keep bad behavior out. Have you noticed a pattern when you were let in and when you were not?

As a person who meets what you describe as acceptable appearance, I have been denied access to the club, even after regular trips for several years without any incident. One day I messaged a regular lady and told her I couldn't spend time with her because they wouldn't let me in. She came to the desk and escorted me to my locker.

Member #4733
11-19-19, 21:33
Do they seem to be more excluding than in the past? I can understand wanting to keep bad behavior out. Have you noticed a pattern when you were let in and when you were not?They were actually excluding less the past two years or so but a few months ago (or a bit longer, I don't keep track of time that well and don't read all the other boards) one of the ladies at the front desk got assaulted. So, they are back to the old days it seems. Once you are let in, they will let you in next time. I am sorry to say this but your appearance simply is congruent with people that have behaved badly towards the girls in the past. So once again, look as meek (not as well groomed, the ladies at the front desk see through that) as possible. About shaving: I have seen Arabs with beards inside GT. No problem. Your perceived behavior is what counts.

Sirioja
11-20-19, 06:02
What happened to woman on desk was just a shame for men, but he is NL who did, when NL make GT business. I confirm no need to shave to enter, like for keeping energy to climb faster, I don't shave to go to brothels. Since I started on end of 2012, about 300 visits at GT and 200 at small brother LR, sometimes twice on week end. At LR desk, they still asked me if I came for my ex regular Ema who always started with me, 1 year after I stopped with her and when I came only for Daniela who needed so much to tell me about Ema because she saw us and how we were together. At GT, after our first day with 2 rooms, on next week, Anita came to welcome me on desk when I just arrived and had not even paid yet. Kate is always welcoming when she is free, Sissi was playful even in lounge and Maria ex LR are welcoming, Tina. De always smiling, I think she didn t forget her first week end at LR. When girls like you, like in any other club, they welcome you.

BlackThought
11-21-19, 00:12
Looking at google reviews some claim the club excludes some guys from entry. Is there any truth to that? On what basis? I have yet to see anything like that posted on here so I tend to disbelieve it.I have not seen a single black man during my numerous visits to GT. I've also seen Arabs / indians get turned away at the front.

If you're worried, there's always Acapulco in Velbert. That place wasn't bad, 40 euro 30 min. I rate it higher than Living Room. GT is still my favorite.

MaxSquatter
11-21-19, 03:49
Yea. Maybe I'll reduce my tan before I go haha.

I have not seen a single black man during my numerous visits to GT. I've also seen Arabs / indians get turned away at the front.

If you're worried, there's always Acapulco in Velbert. That place wasn't bad, 40 euro 30 min. I rate it higher than Living Room. GT is still my favorite.

Akibono
11-21-19, 04:08
Hi all,

During my visit to the golden time last Saturday, November 9, super casting, many girls, it was very quiet level men until about 17 hours and it's filled but waiting time for keys Maximum 10 minutes in the evening. Girls seen: Amelia, Samara, Katea finally Katherina ex Samya a beauty to herself alone, Roxy, Sandy, Gigi, Alexis, Maelys, Silla, Yvanna, Pia, Alexandra, Sissi, Anita, Angelika, Florentina aka Luana, Paula, Juliet, Marianna, Jana, Melody, Ivy, Ele (look-alike).

Mia Khalifa LOL ex Samya), Natalia, Gloria, Rachel, Valentina. I certainly forget many girls but it was really great. Unfortunately not seen Kate.Is Anita Hungarian?

Sirioja
11-21-19, 11:03
Yea. Maybe I'll reduce my tan before I go haha.You should make up like David Bowie on Ziggy Stardust or ashes to ashes song. Not the best singer, but a real actor, and had the prettiest women crazy about him, also Carlos Alomar on guitar and Gail Ann Dorsey on bass playing for him.

Kuni042
11-21-19, 15:19
You mean the pretty dark-brunette, mostly hanging out in the smoker's lounge, diagonally across the bar?

She is romanian. And one of my favs. I have seen here yesterday too and on Friday too.

Is Anita Hungarian?

Sirioja
11-21-19, 17:16
Is Anita Hungarian?Tall Romanian brunette, unfortunately silicon and tattoo on a leg, but more chic look than most other GT girls. Daniela. Ro twin for face. Nice girl and really interesting for her reactions, a real Romanian woman.

Sirioja
11-21-19, 22:00
You should make up like David Bowie on Ziggy Stardust or ashes to ashes song. Not the best singer, but a real actor, and had the prettiest women crazy about him, also Carlos Alomar on guitar and Gail Ann Dorsey on bass playing for him.Can also make up like hard rock band Kiss, like Gene Simmons.

About Bowie, shame on me I forgot exceptionnal bassist Turkish Erdal Kizilcay, real musician.

Sirioja
11-22-19, 11:58
In Germany and with German GT and LR owner, better to make up like Klaus Nomi. Funny to be asked weekly for years by desk: You come back tomorrow? Or to have girls welcoming when arriving on desk.

Kuni042
11-22-19, 20:46
They will also refuse entrance based on other criteria, e. G. Skin color. It is actually lawful (yet ethical not a role model). Business can chose who they want to make business with. And nobody can force them to offer services / product to anyone.

Looking at google reviews some claim the club excludes some guys from entry. Is there any truth to that? On what basis? I have yet to see anything like that posted on here so I tend to disbelieve it.

Kuni042
11-22-19, 20:49
What do you mean with "Klaus Nomi" ?? You mean " Normalbürger" - (aka the average Joe)??

In Germany and with German GT and LR owner, better to make up like Klaus Nomi. Funny to be asked weekly for years by desk: You come back tomorrow? Or to have girls welcoming when arriving on desk.

MaxSquatter
11-23-19, 00:06
Haha well said. Yea that might be the ticket. Pale and hands in prayer asking "Bitte" may I come in and give money? 🙏.

Sirioja
11-23-19, 07:00
What do you mean with "Klaus Nomi" ?? You mean " Normalbrger" - (aka the average Joe)??Just the exceptionnal singer Klaus Nomi singing with Berlin Philarmonic Orchestra, who had make up on face, like Bowie or Kiss band. Enjoy Anita, I respected my promise to her, GT decided after around 500 weekly visits at GT and LR being asked by desk: You come tomorrow? But as say one of my favorite: not the end of the world. Today experienced for first time half German half Nigerian, black type with angel face and so beautiful smile, really passionate and fire in bed, she came to diner with me after, I think she wanted I repeat, but too complicated for me, even interesting and high level in bed. I don t remember many on this level at GT except Pia, Domenika, Gigi and Erika. De, but not so impressive look.

BlackThought
11-23-19, 10:11
Tall Romanian brunette, unfortunately silicon and tattoo on a leg, but more chic look than most other GT girls. Daniela. Ro twin for face. Nice girl and really interesting for her reactions, a real Romanian woman.Does Anita not like Asians or something? I wanted to room with her last time, and I confused her with Daniela and realized it after her bra came off as Daniela has naturals haha.

I asked her if she was busy last night and she said will room with me after she eats, but it never happened. Hurt my feelings a bit LOL.

Ended up rooming with valeria, Italian, originally from Samya. She was great, talks dirty in bed which really turned me on.

Sirioja
11-23-19, 14:09
Does Anita not like Asians or something? I wanted to room with her last time, and I confused her with Daniela and realized it after her bra came off as Daniela has naturals haha.

I asked her if she was busy last night and she said will room with me after she eats, but it never happened. Hurt my feelings a bit LOL.

Ended up rooming with valeria, Italian, originally from Samya. She was great, talks dirty in bed which really turned me on.No more Daniela LR at GT, GT is not good for all girls and I m pretty sure despite average business at LR, some LR girls were not interested to go. Some German girls don t want to work at GT because they want to be free to work when they decide. A angel face German, real hurricane on Pia or past Erika. De who liked to go to swimming pool, level, is sometimes at Bosphore and really welcoming since our discovery at 4 am, like always been Anita with me, after our a bit difficult first contact when she smiled to all other guys except me, but coming to welcome me on desk when I had not paid yet, on next week. Daniela has exceptionnal natural heavy full of flesh tits, but Anita silicon is not too bad, not balloons like some at GT. As the worst guy, but my GT or LR girls usually welcome me and chose me first, I felt the woman with Daniela and Anita after less than 5 mn together, when Valeria ex Samya is sexy, friendly but just a actress at work, what make a big difference for me about how girls are interesting for me, as a women lover, but running away from prostitute behavior. Only one room with Valeria at Samya and never repeated, weekly with Daniela, 2 on our first day with Anita, for years with Kate and before she tried GT. Higher level for me at Samya than Valeria and Katea even she is a top sexual performer, but some are more woman type meaning with more emotions than only performance. Just a subjective bad guy experience of course, but at least I know a bit about women and facts are they usually return to me, when they say I can compete with 20's guys for sport in bed and I m usually very careful not to hurt them. But Anita is nice and really interesting for my few weeks experience with her and even I respected my promise to come back, driving 500 kms, I always be happy to meet her.

Kuni042
11-24-19, 10:44
I think they are free to choose which days they work. But I agree once the show up, most of them lock into a model of either arriving early (then free to go after 5 hrs or so) - or arriving late (but then must stay long).

Some German girls don t want to work at GT because they want to be free to work when they decide.

SpermBirds
11-24-19, 12:18
Of course the women are free to choose the days they want to show up for work. Total freedom I might add. The club (managers) sometimes ask them to show up on slower days once in a while (mostly Monday or Tuesday), but in no way they are being forced. For the party's (6 or 7 pro Year I think) they off course ask the women to show up because they want that their club is as full as possible on those days because they expect heavy numbers of clients. If someone is projecting their own issues on the socalled "freedom" in a forum, that looks to be totally out of order. In NO way the girls are forced to work on specific days, the women are independent and choose their own days and timeschedule regarding if they start when club opens or only showing up later.

When A girl shows up to work on any given day, it works quite simple. If they arrive early (opening or in the first few hour (s), they can leave whenever they want to. If they show up only during the afternoon, they will be demanded to stay late or even untill closing time for logical reasons! If you allow the girls total freedom during the day, they will probably only show up when they know (by WApps or anything like that) a regular client will be there, and furthermore they will hang around in the dressingroom a lot if they feel like there are only "uninteresting" clients which don't book them anyway probably. We all know these features in some clubs where girls show up for a "appointment", afterwards they go out of the club for I don't know what (shopping, sleeping etc.) and a few hours later she reappears for the next "assignment", much better hey. But those clients will complain and transfer their grief if that occurs and doesn't please them. So some kind of "rules" should be there to make sure there are enough girls to please the clients just sitting around with a decent timeschedule (even if they don't make a session anyway). If you give total freedom to the girls to come and go as they please, it will get messy and chaotic anyway!

Soxie
11-24-19, 19:53
Been so long since I posted, I forgot my log-in information and the email address that I used. So I just re-registered.

Anyway, I have always liked GT because of the girls. But I was there back in March, and the lineup seemed a bit older. (I even ran into that old lady you guys were talking about back then. I thought you were joking about it. Then she approached me from behind, I turned around. Saw her. And literally jumped backward. It was frightening.) But I digress. Here are my questions:

1. Do they still have 18 and 19 year old girls?

2. I am 63. That is why I prefer girls to approach me. I realize some might not want a guy that old. Do you think that will be a big impediment in getting a girl?

3. I have probably been to GT about 10 times (I use trains and cabs to get around, so GT is harder to get to than, say, Oase from Frankfurt. I have spent the night in Venlo twice, Kaldenkirchen once, and Zum Schaenzchen in Nettetal twice and a few times in Dusseldorf.) Anyway, in those visits, I never found a girl who did CUM. Is it possible at GT?

BlackThought
11-24-19, 22:27
I think they are free to choose which days they work. But I agree once the show up, most of them lock into a model of either arriving early (then free to go after 5 hrs or so) - or arriving late (but then must stay long).Based on what the girls told me, management decides what days they work and if they show up after 2 pm, they're required to stay til closing.

They said they have to deal with it because GT has better business than most other clubs in Germany.

BlackThought
11-24-19, 22:29
No it's not true it's been about 1 month since the big boss watches the loan girls and they have to work on Saturdays or other days of the week to have a casting more or less complete. And actually if the girls arrive at the opening they are forced to stay until 9 pm and if they arrive after a certain time forced to close.Can confirm this. Heard this from several girls. They began shifting more girls to Mon / Tue / Wed to increase traffic.

BlackThought
11-24-19, 22:32
The women are totally independent? Must stop dreaming my friend. I leave you to think what you want.LOL totally independent is BS. They're pressured to work certain days of the week and can be booted from the club if management doesn't like them for whatever reason.

Kuni042
11-25-19, 00:33
I know from several girls, that they do management some favors. It is a big negotiation. Ultimately they are free to go at any time- but they are likely then to be black-listed, sure. I have also black-listed some girls for myself. LOL.

LOL totally independent is BS. They're pressured to work certain days of the week and can be booted from the club if management doesn't like them for whatever reason.

Sirioja
11-26-19, 09:18
Been so long since I posted, I forgot my log-in information and the email address that I used. So I just re-registered.

Anyway, I have always liked GT because of the girls. But I was there back in March, and the lineup seemed a bit older. (I even ran into that old lady you guys were talking about back then. I thought you were joking about it. Then she approached me from behind, I turned around. Saw her. And literally jumped backward. It was frightening.) But I digress. Here are my questions:

2. I am 63. That is why I prefer girls to approach me. I realize some might not want a guy that old. Do you think that will be a big impediment in getting a girl?You mean granny blond silicon Sylvana, twin of Donatella Versace? Back at Sharks where she still get business.

You mean CIM finishing in mouth, or CUM giving orgasmus? Then girls react from what You are, I think no big problem to find to finish in mouth for extra 25.

From what I read elsewhere, because she was really nice and so playful even in lounge with me, Sissi is not Romanian but Polish, and even both coming from GT Vienna, but for my few weeks weekly experience with both who were the prettiest with Kate, I didn't see them as friends with Anita who is Romanian with real Romanian woman reactions when You deserve from her. At least my respect for both to remember their origin. Of course we get from what we are, but Sissi BJ was enjoyable and higher level than average for my weekly rooms with her, even twice on week end. I don t think brothels, land of jealousy, are the good place to find friends and even maybe worst between guys than between girls, but same for girls. I think one who left GT may not care much anymore about her always together friend at LR and when moving to GT on June, and I wish her a good life far from this difficult business for her, for my respect for the woman I felt and this made her really enjoyable and not only in room. What I look and drive for, what make girls interesting for me. Just sex to empty balls is not interesting enough.

KingOfBongo
11-27-19, 19:16
I discovered Laura from Spain, great body and pretty face. I remember Sissi, Paula, Tara, Gigi, Amelia, Luana from LR, Juliet, Roxy, Kate, from Samya: Anne, Valeria and Iren were there but no Katea.

Something strange happened to me: a few kilometers after I left GT, at about 23 h50, it was very foggy, and a 'ghost' driver was driving toward me, I was at about 80 km / h. What puzzles me, is that the opposite car did not try to avoid me (or brake), I had to do it. I was mostly glad I did not had to explain why and how I had a car accident in Germany, in the middle of nowhere, not so far from a brothel.

Be careful when you drive.

Sirioja
11-28-19, 11:07
Can confirm this. Heard this from several girls. They began shifting more girls to Mon / Tue / Wed to increase traffic.Would not use the word forced because some girls were free to leave and when you know a bit more girls, being able to touch a bit the woman, only this interest me, rather than only fucking them like a rabbit, then girls need to tell, when they trust or like you. Some and even Germans preferred to leave, when GT is one of the best business for girls in Germany. For sure, girls are now asked to work for party to have nearly to 70/80 girls, after moving many Romanians from LR before Summer, and also sometimes on week end. When I had most of the prettiest at GT, some told me they preferred to avoid party and week ends when wasting time and not best business times, but they are asked now. Informations you get from your girls when you are a bad guy like me and also fucking more sporty than 20 yo guys, real sports help and no need pills, as say and even the busiest girls. Reason why some Germans prefer to work elsewhere. Some liked their freedom to work how they want at YY. Wish this beautiful club which had less cocaine than in most in Germany will reopen on next year, I miss my friend labrador. Oxygen in blood from real sports is more efficient, why Kenyans and Ethiopians are the best long runners.

Kawaii50
12-01-19, 19:09

2. I am 63. That is why I prefer girls to approach me. I realize some might not want a guy that old. Do you think that will be a big impediment in getting a girl?

3. I have probably been to GT about 10 times (I use trains and cabs to get around, so GT is harder to get to than, say, Oase from Frankfurt. I have spent the night in Venlo twice, Kaldenkirchen once, and Zum Schaenzchen in Nettetal twice and a few times in Dusseldorf.) Anyway, in those visits, I never found a girl who did CUM. Is it possible at GT?Soxie,

I'm 69 years old and have been going to GT once or twice a year, since 2017. I notice the average age of the girls in GT is mid 20's to late 30's and one in her 60's, Sylvana. (Now I read she is at Sharks) Last summer at GT, I saw a couple very pretty girls in their early 20's. I also saw a few girls at Living Room.

I have visited Golden Time, Living Room, Samya, Acapulco Velbert, Mondial, Sixsens and Ying Yang. These Dusseldorf area NRW clubs are Sauna clubs. The girls dress in bikinis and lingerie. The club rule is, "The girls does not approach you". It is up to you to talk to girl and if both agree go to the room. As long as you don't look scary to the girl, they are use to older men and retiree's wanting sex.

If you want girls, go to FKK SHARKS in Darmstadt. 100 girls very beautiful Totally Naked girlsg. You will constantly be asked, "Do you want to go to the room".

Oase FKK in Burgholzhausen is very similar. These two clubs are Frankfurt area mega brothels and I have been going to these FKK Mega brothels since 2013.

Regarding your question about Cumming, I think you are asking, "Do the girls ever have orgasm when having sex in the club?" At Sharks, 25 year old girl orgasmed very hard when I was licking her pussy. I have a friend in her mid 20's at FKK Sharks and have been going to the room with her since 2013. I asked her if she ever has orgasms in the club. She said, NO. She is very talented in giving oral and vaginal sex. She said she likes to make me cum. She said she likes me giving her a back, leg and foot massage very much. She has a very sexy body. At FKK Oase, I made a friend, she was 23 years old and had a strong orgasm when I was doing doggy.

My experience has been girls in their mid 20's and older give me much better sex. Having a girl orgasm involves how experienced you are and if she is open to it. It is not realistic if she has orgasms with every client. I suggest to not worry, Have fun and Just enjoy yourself.

Aloha.

Kuni042
12-01-19, 23:23
But of course there are some girls still teenagers. Ivy is 18. But agree most girls are 2 x. And some even 3 x and few possibly even 4 x. I call this a good mix.

In those Frankfurt clubs, the rip-off factor is quite high. Also the choice is largely romanian, and bulgarian, with a few exception. Only GT, imo, has a good mix of classy girls. But hey. I am biased.

Soxie,

I'm 69 years old and have been going to GT once or twice a year, since 2017. I notice the average age of the girls in GT is mid 20's to late 30's and one in her 60's, Sylvana. (Now I read she is at Sharks) Last summer at GT, I saw a couple very pretty girls in their early 20's. I also saw a few girls at Living Room.

I have visited Golden Time, Living Room, Samya, Acapulco Velbert, Mondial, Sixsens and Ying Yang. These Dusseldorf area NRW clubs are Sauna clubs. The girls dress in bikinis and lingerie. The club rule is, "The girls does not approach you". It is up to you to talk to girl and if both agree go to the room. As long as you don't look scary to the girl, they are use to older men and retiree's wanting sex.

If you want girls, go to FKK SHARKS in Darmstadt. 100 girls very beautiful Totally Naked girlsg. You will constantly be asked, "Do you want to go to the room".

Oase FKK in Burgholzhausen is very similar. These two clubs are Frankfurt area mega brothels and I have been going to these FKK Mega brothels since 2013.

Regarding your question about Cumming, I think you are asking, "Do the girls ever have orgasm when having sex in the club?" At Sharks, 25 year old girl orgasmed very hard when I was licking her pussy. I have a friend in her mid 20's at FKK Sharks and have been going to the room with her since 2013. I asked her if she ever has orgasms in the club. She said, NO. She is very talented in giving oral and vaginal sex. She said she likes to make me cum. She said she likes me giving her a back, leg and foot massage very much. She has a very sexy body. At FKK Oase, I made a friend, she was 23 years old and had a strong orgasm when I was doing doggy.

My experience has been girls in their mid 20's and older give me much better sex. Having a girl orgasm involves how experienced you are and if she is open to it. It is not realistic if she has orgasms with every client. I suggest to not worry, Have fun and Just enjoy yourself.

Aloha.

Sirioja
12-02-19, 22:59
But of course there are some girls still teenagers. Ivy is 18. But agree most girls are 2 x. And some even 3 x and few possibly even 4 x. I call this a good mix.

In those Frankfurt clubs, the rip-off factor is quite high. Also the choice is largely romanian, and bulgarian, with a few exception. Only GT, imo, has a good mix of classy girls. But hey. I am biased.On mid May, GT staff went to meet LR Romanian girls to propose to some to move to GT before Summer, maybe they read me, but GT needed Romanian girls to have enough girls when some left GT. Since mid 2018 , maybe about 10 Romanians moved from LR to GT: Luana, Antonella, Maria, Isabella, Eva, Daniela who didn't stay, Roxi, information I got from girls who know me, how I behave and don't understand what happened. Anita who is also Romanian, improved level of looks when she arrived on beginning of May. GT couldn't survive now without Romanian girls who are on average prettier than German girls working in brothels, with better manners and higher level of education. Aphrodisia where you pay 260 for 30 mn, or Globe where you pay 130 for 30 mn are Romania. All my higher class, chic girls in FKK land were Romanian and I can claim I had the prettiest I saw in FKK land, most becoming my regulars, but even Kate is my record girl and special for me after so many years, but never found a high class and chic at GT, Sam was the classiest for who remember her, Madeleine had elegance but lost fast and queen of lies, so not interesting after few rooms even she was a real woman in bed. My best ever was at LR, but Romanian from deep Romania of course, and I love Romanian beauties who behave like women, they are the most interesting in bed and out of room for me.

Now I'm free to write, when GT is crowded and selective, when I often hear French are dirty and Germans are clean, but no girl never sent me to take shower, but for my respect for girls who attract clients to the club, for their Christmas, when it was good to give them room 7 to have a place to relax, but I would build for them private showers, in France we have plastic cabins, children would be able to build and very hygienic, to wash between rooms when only a very few wash close to sauna and jacuzzi, or in guys lockers, but most don't when only kind of bidet, in a selective club, and I was said by some they would really need to take a good, intimate shower after some difficult rooms. At least at small brother LR, Romanian girls have shower upstairs to shower between rooms. Respectful way of thinking from a bad guy, we don't all have same standard for chic and class.

Sirioja
12-04-19, 08:54
Also always been some, now long time working, Bulgarians at GT. No more Baltic except sometimes Trinity, very few real Hungarians and Polish. No more Czech, no more Heidi who worked as Monika, so lovely on LR desk on day. Becoming Dracula land to have girls like anywhere else in FKK land, and I'm happy with great Romanians when elegant German girls are as rare as pandas.

Kuni042
12-05-19, 11:04
Got your favoruite style now, completely. So what you think of the moldavian lady, I think here name is Mara. She is now on vacation, as she told me. She is brunette, I guess her to be in the mid- to end-thirties. Fake boobies. She often sits either on back-part of the coach (near the bar) or she sits at the machine.

I do like her face and style.

Also always been some, now long time working, Bulgarians at GT. No more Baltic except sometimes Trinity, very few real Hungarians and Polish. No more Czech, no more Heidi who worked as Monika, so lovely on LR desk on day. Becoming Dracula land to have girls like anywhere else in FKK land, and I'm happy with great Romanians when elegant German girls are as rare as pandas.

Soxie
12-05-19, 17:36

In those Frankfurt clubs, the rip-off factor is quite high. Also the choice is largely romanian, and bulgarian, with a few exception. Only GT, imo, has a good mix of classy girls. But hey. I am biased.I do a pretty good interview before going to a room, so rip-offs have been rare. Only places I have been ripped was in Palace, Mainhatten, and Samya.

I meant CIM, just a typo. I go to Oase several times a year and it is on my list for this next trip. I will admit that it is my favorite. I haven't been to Sharks in a couple of years. I have been to most of the big clubs, including Goldentime in Vienna, Globe, Artemis, Living Room, even Bernds, and etc.

Besides the teenagers (the Hessen Clubs as I understand it are required to have girls at least 21), the other reason I like Golden Time is because it is close to Venlo. I can go to Venlo, smoke a little, and then take a cab to Golden Time with a little buzz on. But I do like CIM and three times at Golden Time, I got a "no can do. " Never got a negative at Oase or Sharks.

Maybe my impression of Golden Time having teenagers was skewed by one experience. I had a Girl, and when we were done, she asked me how old I was. I think I was about 59-60 at the time. When I told her, she exclaimed in a shocked voice: "I am only 19. " I kinda liked it.

But from reading here, it sounds like they are getting more slightly more slightly older Romanians in Golden Time, than I recall. So, maybe CIM will be on more menus.

Sirioja
12-05-19, 19:22
I do a pretty good interview before going to a room, so rip-offs have been rare. Only places I have been ripped was in Palace, Mainhatten, and Samya.

I meant CIM, just a typo. I go to Oase several times a year and it is on my list for this next trip. I will admit that it is my favorite. I haven't been to Sharks in a couple of years. I have been to most of the big clubs, including Goldentime in Vienna, Globe, Artemis, Living Room, even Bernds, and etc.

Besides the teenagers (the Hessen Clubs as I understand it are required to have girls at least 21), the other reason I like Golden Time is because it is close to Venlo. I can go to Venlo, smoke a little, and then take a cab to Golden Time with a little buzz on. But I do like CIM and three times at Golden Time, I got a "no can do. " Never got a negative at Oase or Sharks.

Maybe my impression of Golden Time having teenagers was skewed by one experience. I had a Girl, and when we were done, she asked me how old I was. I think I was about 59-60 at the time. When I told her, she exclaimed in a shocked voice: "I am only 19. " I kinda liked it.

But from reading here, it sounds like they are getting more slightly more slightly older Romanians in Golden Time, than I recall. So, maybe CIM will be on more menus.No older than 21 at Oase or Sharks where girls are on average younger and more natural look, more flesh and less silicon or tattoos, but even CIM is only 25 at GT versus 50 in Hessen, many girls provide at GT or LR for only 25. Ask to girls.

KingOfBongo
12-07-19, 14:00
Christmas decoration are already there at GT, I was afraid it was party day, fortunately it is next Monday. Lots of guy this Friday, I was surprised they accepted group of young guys, I thought I knew their acceptance criterias, I guess it depends on the reception girls.

LU was nice, girls I remember: Juliana, Marie, Melika, Juliet, Sissi, Giggi, Beyonce, Tara, Antonella, Iren, Katea, Valeria, Anna, Ivana, Meggy, Erika and 2 new German girls I've never saw before: Lucy (19, blond hair, small boobs, about 1,70 m) and Ivy (21, black (colored) hair, beautiful grey / green eyes, nice boobs, about 1,70 m, she worked a few months at Magnum but didn't like the place).

Left at about 23 h and received small biscuits as (St Nikolaus?) gift. It was my fourth visit in a row, not sure I will come back at GT this year, some girls seem to have already left for end of year celebrations and GT is not so nice when it is cold.

Apple777
12-08-19, 00:51
Anyone have any intel on tall skinny blond Moldavian girl That has hair extensions and a sleeve tattoo on left arm?

She tends to sit on the first set of stools from the main entrance.

Sirioja
12-08-19, 05:29
Ivy seems to get older faster than dogs, from 18 to 21 on few days and not new in business. I don't think many less than 21 at GT. Not a problem for me, just matter of truth. Not the place for real beginners, I think GT business would be difficult for real beginners.

MarkFkk
12-08-19, 09:08
Hello,

Is Luana / Florentina still at Goldentime?

Does anybody know if she will get back in Living Room in Kaarst?

How is she in bed? Does she kiss deeply with tongue? Is she talkative? Does she allow to suck intensively her tits and her toes?

Kuni042
12-08-19, 18:25
Yes- I saw her a couple of times in November, just 10 days ago on that Thursday. She wasnt even very busy lately. I doubt she kisses deeply. But she will allow tit sucking for sure.

Hello,

How is she in bed? Does she kiss deeply with tongue? Is she talkative? Does she allow to suck intensively her tits and her toes?

Kuni042
12-08-19, 18:27
She may have discovered that GT folks actually enjoy slightly older girls and have adapted her narrative. 18 yrs must be scary for many of the 60 ish gents.

Ivy seems to get older faster than dogs, from 18 to 21 on few days and not new in business. I don't think many less than 21 at GT. Not a problem for me, just matter of truth. Not the place for real beginners, I think GT business would be difficult for real beginners.

KingOfBongo
12-08-19, 18:51
She may have discovered that GT folks actually enjoy slightly older girls and have adapted her narrative. 18 yrs must be scary for many of the 60 ish gents.She doesn't look 18 (unlike Lucy who is 19), she says 21, and I think she might even be older.

Sirioja
12-08-19, 19:03
Hello,

How is she in bed? Does she kiss deeply with tongue? Is she talkative? Does she allow to suck intensively her tits and her toes?Only at GT and not a hurricane pornstar, but more a sweet girl. If you want a pornstar level, go to Pia. De.

MaxSquatter
12-09-19, 06:04
Is Samara still working here? Going to visit soon.

Howie
12-09-19, 08:46
2 new German girls I've never saw before: Lucy (19, blond hair, small boobs, about 1,70 m) and Ivy (21, black (colored) hair, beautiful grey / green eyes, nice boobs, about 1,70 m, she worked a few months at Magnum but didn't like the place).Hi KingOfBongo,

This new German girl Lucy. Did she have any tattoos on her? For example, angel wing tattoos spread across her back? I'm just wondering if this is the same German Lucy from Acapulco Gold or a different one.

Thanks. Howie.

Sirioja
12-09-19, 08:56
Hi KingOfBongo,

This new German girl Lucy. Did she have any tattoos on her? For example, angel wing tattoos spread across her back? I'm just wondering if this is the same German Lucy from Acapulco Gold or a different one.

Thanks. Howie.Your Lucy is not 1,70, with full tattooed back. German, she tried GT on January 2018 , but preferred not to stay. Another Luci, from Hamburg, also tried, but left, working after at YY and Sharks. Some German girls, some quite pretty, don't like GT business.

KingOfBongo
12-09-19, 18:15
Hi KingOfBongo,

Thanks. Howie.Hello Howie, I think Sirioja is right. Lucy is quite tall (compared to other girls) and slim with small boobs. Her hair are dark blond, slightly curly.

Sirioja
12-09-19, 19:26
Your Lucy is not 1,70, with full tattooed back. German, she tried GT on January 2018 , but preferred not to stay. Another Luci, from Hamburg, also tried, but left, working after at YY and Sharks. Some German girls, some quite pretty, don't like GT business.Small blond Lucy, German, with full tattooed back, prefers Gold or Velbert. She is more free there. A bit part timer.

Howie
12-10-19, 02:07
Thanks for the feedback guys on this new German Lucy.

I was tempted to go to the GT Christmas party on Monday if the small cute German Lucy I know had made a come back to GT. So good to know it's not her and I did not miss out.

Anyone attend the party and able to feed back how it went?

Howie.

Tyree7874
12-10-19, 02:34

I was tempted to go to the GT Christmas party on Monday if the small cute German Lucy I know had made a come back to GT. So good to know it's not her and I did not miss out.

Howie.Unfortunately, I can't go to the party, so I can't help you.

Sirioja
12-10-19, 09:48

Howie.Better you call Gold, they answer about girls working, about small German Lucy, usually working on Saturday, sometimes on Friday, starting on mid afternoon. Even one of the best money business in Germany, but GT is not good for all girls, especially when they like freedom like me, even when German. Too difficult business for some girls. And now girls are asked to work for party with rooms limited to 1 hour, some also asked to work on week end, both times with wasting time to wait for key. More and more difficult.

SpermBirds
12-10-19, 20:23
Concerning the Christmas-Party from Monday:

Around 90 girls present, several Asians, dark skinned, Latina etc. Club was full as one might expect but not overfilled. Waitingtimes for keys were very reasonable, 15 to 20 minutes approximately for my 2 sessions (I left the party around 22 h) so more than OK. Plenty of shows by several "stars". Breakfast upgraded, fresh burgers, free cocktails, a welcome drink at the entry and a bottle of wine as a present when you left the club. Great atmosphere compared to the last party I visited myself (5 years ago at least), mainly due to the "maximum 1 Hour-rule" which makes it much more pleasant for both women and men. Simple explanation for those which don't understand: NO more extensive bookings by the ultra-whales of several women which all tried to invite them on party-days which caused immense waiting times for keys from early afternoon and made it almost impossible for several guests to book some girls which were unavailable while "possessed" by 1 or 2 "whales".

Concerning Lucy: no, not the petite German girl with wings described by Sirioja which shows up once in a while in AcaGold. His comments about "freedom" are simply a joke, for sure if you know the "personal background" of Lucy for instance but oh well, each one his own illusion.

Sirioja
12-10-19, 23:44
I just listen to what told me 2 German Lucy, one from Hamburg who moved to YY, about their experience at GT, I can't even write for Daniela who couldn't resist more than 3 months and not working on week ends. Have to think about why some and German girls who know they will make less money elsewhere, but prefer to leave GT and make less money. I never even heard so about Globe. I can't write real details, but really difficult business for some girls, confirming what I saw on a Sunday afternoon on 2015, a new very cute girl arrived, the cutest on that day, 2 regulars came to her, after 2 less than 30 mn rooms with both, she was sent out, when looking at her, I'm sure she would have been a sweet GFE, my big mistake on that day, not to have jumped on her, to give a different opinion about such pretty girl, I'm sure she did worth to take time to take care of her as a woman. Just my different guy way of course.

Kuni042
12-11-19, 16:26
Thank you sooo much for this report! Finally a real report again! Great to hear that those "whales" have been "contained"! (I love this expression. Grin). Yet, the math makes it clear, that if there are 90 women, and 24 rooms and say 6 other places (2 near the massage, and 4 in the cinema) and even if the guys don't book a lady the full 30/60 min (assume only 3/4 of that), that this means that business for the ladies isn't so great. Essentially 2/3rd of the women are constantly idling. So you can only score a session (on average) for 1 of 3 occasions. So, if a lady works for 12 hrs, she can only make 4 HR business. That is "just" 400 euros, not including tips. Which maybe another 100 (max).

So party-days are more a house-thing, where club cashes in the most (with likely 300-400 folks paying the 60e entrance). And clearly, they must provide the ladies with extra-"incentives" of coming. Maybe they get at least free entrance??

Concerning the Christmas-Party from Monday:

Around 90 girls present, several Asians, dark skinned, Latina etc. Club was full as one might expect but not overfilled. Waitingtimes for keys were very reasonable, 15 to 20 minutes approximately for my 2 sessions (I left the party around 22 h) so more than OK. Plenty of shows by several "stars". Breakfast upgraded, fresh burgers, free cocktails, a welcome drink at the entry and a bottle of wine as a present when you left the club. Great atmosphere compared to the last party I visited myself (5 years ago at least), mainly due to the "maximum 1 Hour-rule" which makes it much more pleasant for both women and men. Simple explanation for those which don't understand: NO more extensive bookings by the ultra-whales of several women which all tried to invite them on party-days which caused immense waiting times for keys from early afternoon and made it almost impossible for several guests to book some girls which were unavailable while "possessed" by 1 or 2 "whales".

Concerning Lucy: no, not the petite German girl with wings described by Sirioja which shows up once in a while in AcaGold. His comments about "freedom" are simply a joke, for sure if you know the "personal background" of Lucy for instance but oh well, each one his own illusion.

Sirioja
12-11-19, 20:11
Reason why some of the busiest girls avoided before and would not work on party if they were not asked now. Just because business is not so good for them, compare to their usual business, but since Summer they are not free anymore to decide, they are now asked to work when lower business. Is this freedom for independent workers? I love so much freedom. Also to imagine 90 girls and 1 bidet, but no private shower for girls, only close to sauna and in guys lockers, but not for girls. Shower in rooms at YY. I remember a classy Romanian woman type at World, taking shower between rooms, putting cream on her baby skin after, brushing teeth between rooms, she needed about 20 mn between rooms to be perfect. Different levels. At least, shower for girls at small brother LR.

Kuni042
12-14-19, 23:29
This was a quiet Saturday. Zero waiting time throughout my 12.30 to 4. 30 stay. Line-up was moderate. As was to be expected. I remember that I saw Karla, Melika, Bella. A german blond that I haven't seen before (fake boobs, quite a few tatoos). I wasnt even able to say hello, because she seemed constantly booked. I went into the room with smiley Nanoo (an immigrant lady from thailand), which was extremly enjoyable. Great skills throughout!!

These days you get an Christmas gift. Choose between a GT calendar. Ehmmm - no? - where would put that? In my office or my house? Yeah- right! The bottle of white wine is pretty ok. Ah.. there were even four small cookies in the xmas bag....

LukasFlirt
12-15-19, 12:57
Was here with a buddy last night between 19:00 and 24:00 and it was something I would not want to experience again; The line up look wise was ok but waiting times for rooms of between 20 to 40 minutes are far too long!

In the room and the girls are picky and upsell for everything. Tongue kiss 25 extra, owo 25 extra, CIM 25 extra. Where the hell does this all end? Half way through a session and if I want to stroke her ass she bites "no darling that's 25 extra" the magic is lost. My buddy had the same issue. My girl complained about my load, that it was too much, and that I tried to use too much tongue in the tongue kiss. Shoddy service!

Also a minus for smoking in the main area!

The food area and quality were excellent, the spa area also. Staff and management very friendly.

This was my first and last time.

Kuni042
12-15-19, 14:39
Saturday eve is the crowdiest spot. RTFF!! We said it so many times. I have never experienced this sort of upselling. Sorry to hear it -- but then I am not many of those things. Lucky me, I guess.

Was here with a buddy last night between 19:00 and 24:00 and it was something I would not want to experience again; The line up look wise was ok but waiting times for rooms of between 20 to 40 minutes are far too long!

In the room and the girls are picky and upsell for everything. Tongue kiss 25 extra, owo 25 extra, CIM 25 extra. Where the hell does this all end? Half way through a session and if I want to stroke her ass she bites "no darling that's 25 extra" the magic is lost. My buddy had the same issue. My girl complained about my load, that it was too much, and that I tried to use too much tongue in the tongue kiss. Shoddy service!

The food area and quality were excellent, the spa area also. Staff and management very friendly.

This was my first and last time.

BrahmaPoutre
12-15-19, 16:02
Saturday eve is the crowdiest spot. RTFF!! We said it so many times. I have never experienced this sort of upselling. Sorry to hear it -- but then I am not many of those things. Lucky me, I guess.Same for me, I never experienced any upselling among all the girls I mentioned in my report in 2 years visit in GT.

Sirioja
12-15-19, 19:46

This was my first and last time.Quite usual to have time to wait for free room at GT or brother LR. Small clubs with about 25 rooms for GT and only about 10 now at LR. When I found a attractive girl, no problem for me to have to wait with her, had enjoyable times, nice chats with Kate, I remember Gigi. De before silicon asking me to massage her in couch while waiting, one became so mad jealous about this. I remember on a party on beginning of 2014, we waited for nearly 2 hours with my weekly regular at this time. I also remember on end of March 2017 at LR on a Thursday evening at 10.30 pm, waiting for about 1 h30 with my regular who was angry in room when I left with no room with her on previous Friday, but at least I drove 500 kms for her after her messages. I always refused 2 low level bed close to sauna, or kino, not my standard for quality, only answered to Amira challenge at LR, but refused to go to downstairs kino with new Maya at LR and told her: I will ask desk for a room, maybe they were so happy I went to room with a girl so they gave me room downstairs with 2 beds before, now couches instead of one bed, usually not used as a room for sex.

Kissing and natural BJ for extra? CIM for 25 is normal, for 50 in Hessen. Never experienced this, even some new LR girls don't kiss, falling level. Didn't desk ask when you left about how were your girls? They didn't ask me anymore because both desk knew I refused to answer, I don't need to cry on desk, I never needed in any club to take any girl to desk and of course no girl never took me to desk, would have been a real shame for me to have a girl who took me to complain about me, for a weekly repeating girls specialist. Each time I left, desk just asked me: you come tomorrow? So funny for a guy living 500 kms away, and of course same on my last visit after my rooms with Sissi and Anita. Unfortunately, Kate was not: always free for you, on this last visit. On my 2 visits to Aphrodisia bar in Zurich city, about 50 girls and empty, all staring smiling at me. On this week end in Spain, with real Russians and Ukrainians, not fake like silicon Natasha, real Ukrainians and Russians can't work in German clubs, also empty, all girls coming to me because I decided not to go but let them come. Both happy to speak in Russian, showing me photos of their town on their phone. But have some prettier escorts in Paris.

Sirioja
12-15-19, 20:26
Got your favoruite style now, completely. So what you think of the moldavian lady, I think here name is Mara. She is now on vacation, as she told me. She is brunette, I guess her to be in the mid- to end-thirties. Fake boobies. She often sits either on back-part of the coach (near the bar) or she sits at the machine.

I do like her face and style.Don't know Mara but for sure silicon is not attractive for me, even I made exception with Anita but no balloons size and she was much prettier than others when she arrived on beginning of May. Sissi was also prettier than usual girls except Kate, and I will always prefer Sissi small tits with antennas, flesh is so much more enjoyable to taste and smell rather than plastic, for me. At Globe, there is amazing in bed and even out of room Selina. Ro. Had amazing discovery with her, we took shower together after Globe closing time and she proposed me to stay together after. Amazing for sex, amazing behavior after, but I answered I couldn't because had to drive to Verbier at 3.30 am to ski at 10 am. Each time she see me, even she is a star at Globe, she comes to me reminding details about our sex, but can 't repeat with her because of silicon, not desirable for me. What is desirable for me is elegance and good manners which give charm for me to a girl, I think why Kate is one of the busiest compare to plastic and tattooed dolls. Also need pretty face with no piercing on face, and firm natural body with not too many tattoos, but good care for hair, teeth, breathe, shaving, nails, classiest is without painting but natural nails, not fake like eagle, or french manicure for feet, normal for a French used to french women elegance. Maybe why, until Anita, Sissi and Anais arrived, when Kate was not free, I most often left with no room after watching ski and eating, because of lack of beauties for my eyes, when can still find few beauties and even few pretty Germans in Germany. Same experience on 2019 at LR where Eva was fire in bed, but no new beauty found to run to repeat, Feria preferred to return to Samya, blond Bella didn't stay, Daniela didn't stay. I need beauty and a bit of chic, to desire.

GentlemanSait
12-16-19, 11:02
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

Kuni042
12-16-19, 12:05
Same is true for Sharks BTW. And waiting in GT is much nicer. You can at least enjoy a pro-secco on the house, or some decent food in the tent. Whereas in Sharks, you need to see with the girl that you are in line. Maybe with 10 other guys. And then some tough girls just grab the vacant room. Becasue your girl is new, or too passive and you can even wait longer.

Quite usual to have time to wait for free room at GT or brother LR. Small clubs with about 25 rooms for GT and only about 10 now at LR. When I found a attractive girl, no problem for me to have to wait with her, had enjoyable times, nice chats with Kate, I remember Gigi. De before silicon asking me to massage her in couch while waiting, one became so mad jealous about this. I remember on a party on beginning of 2014, we waited for nearly 2 hours with my weekly regular at this time. I also remember on end of March 2017 at LR on a Thursday evening at 10.30 pm, waiting for about 1 h30 with my regular who was angry in room when I left with no room with her on previous Friday, but at least I drove 500 kms for her after her messages. I always refused 2 low level bed close to sauna, or kino, not my standard for quality, only answered to Amira challenge at LR, but refused to go to downstairs kino with new Maya at LR and told her: I will ask desk for a room, maybe they were so happy I went to room with a girl so they gave me room downstairs with 2 beds before, now couches instead of one bed, usually not used as a room for sex.

Kissing and natural BJ for extra? CIM for 25 is normal, for 50 in Hessen. Never experienced this, even some new LR girls don't kiss, falling level. Didn't desk ask when you left about how were your girls? They didn't ask me anymore because both desk knew I refused to answer, I don't need to cry on desk, I never needed in any club to take any girl to desk and of course no girl never took me to desk, would have been a real shame for me to have a girl who took me to complain about me, for a weekly repeating girls specialist. Each time I left, desk just asked me: you come tomorrow? So funny for a guy living 500 kms away, and of course same on my last visit after my rooms with Sissi and Anita. Unfortunately, Kate was not: always free for you, on this last visit. On my 2 visits to Aphrodisia bar in Zurich city, about 50 girls and empty, all staring smiling at me. On this week end in Spain, with real Russians and Ukrainians, not fake like silicon Natasha, real Ukrainians and Russians can't work in German clubs, also empty, all girls coming to me because I decided not to go but let them come. Both happy to speak in Russian, showing me photos of their town on their phone. But have some prettier escorts in Paris.

Sirioja
12-16-19, 16:08
Same is true for Sharks BTW. And waiting in GT is much nicer. You can at least enjoy a pro-secco on the house, or some decent food in the tent. Whereas in Sharks, you need to see with the girl that you are in line. Maybe with 10 other guys. And then some tough girls just grab the vacant room. Becasue your girl is new, or too passive and you can even wait longer.Do we visit same GT Bruggen and Sharks Darmstadt? GT and LR are the 2 clubs where you get longest time to wait for free room, I never waited in any other club for more than 1 hour like I did few times, not only once, at both GT and LR. When I m so happy to succeed to find a attractive girl for me, waiting for free room is not a problem for me because I always try to make this time enjoyable, I can control. I didn't ask Gigi but she asked me to massage her shoulders and back while waiting, when I don't like to massage or to get massage. I doubt many GT girls will go with you under tent when waiting for key. I remember my girls usually apologize we have to wait, but no problem, no hurry, just relax as I always answered them. On one of my last visit at Sharks, a couple was waiting upstairs, so my discovery proposed we look in VIP zone on left upstairs and we found a room with jacuzzi, so I proposed her to foreplay in jacuzzi after cleaning it, best part of our room, not any extra, no upselling, just high quality for sex you can t get at GT or LR where rooms can't compete with Sharks or YY. For club services: foods, veranda, garden, swimming pool, GT and LR really can't compete with Sharks. Only for free beer, but not for me who want to stay fit and firm to keep on performing in real sports and of course starting free ride for best Christmas present, until finals on April and already looking forward next Summer. Beer is also bad for breathe, better to ask girls.

GT and LR are quite small with few rooms. Casting is always matter of subjective tastes and can be up and down, I remember down at GT on last Winter until beginning of May with Anita, Sissi, and Anaïs seen before at Samya. Just my about 500 visits since end of December 2012 at GT and LR, subjective experience of course, compare to whole FKK land.

Sirioja
12-16-19, 16:21
Don't know Mara but for sure silicon is not attractive for me, even I made exception with Anita but no balloons size and she was much prettier than others when she arrived on beginning of May. Sissi was also prettier than usual girls except Kate, and I will always prefer Sissi small tits with antennas, flesh is so much more enjoyable to taste and smell rather than plastic, for me. At Globe, there is amazing in bed and even out of room Selina. Ro. Had amazing discovery with her, we took shower together after Globe closing time and she proposed me to stay together after. Amazing for sex, amazing behavior after, but I answered I couldn't because had to drive to Verbier at 3.30 am to ski at 10 am. Each time she see me, even she is a star at Globe, she comes to me reminding details about our sex, but can 't repeat with her because of silicon, not desirable for me. What is desirable for me is elegance and good manners which give charm for me to a girl, I think why Kate is one of the busiest compare to plastic and tattooed dolls. Also need pretty face with no piercing on face, and firm natural body with not too many tattoos, but good care for hair, teeth, breathe, shaving, nails, classiest is without painting but natural nails, not fake like eagle, or french manicure for feet, normal for a French used to french women elegance. Maybe why, until Anita, Sissi and Anais arrived, when Kate was not free, I most often left with no room after watching ski and eating, because of lack of beauties for my eyes, when can still find few beauties and even few pretty Germans in Germany. Same experience on 2019 at LR where Eva was fire in bed, but no new beauty found to run to repeat, Feria preferred to return to Samya, blond Bella didn't stay, Daniela didn't stay. I need beauty and a bit of chic, to desire.When sometimes I find a girl with no tattoo, nor piercing and light make up, some real natural beauties can even afford no make up, then wow, a miracle, a look like a normal woman in real life, then my desire is much increased, when pornstar or plastic dolls looks are just killing desire for me. So, from my many GT visits, I knew only Domenika, Pia. De, Erika. De who enjoy to go to swimming pool, who can compete with Selina Globe who is a high potential sex performer and showgirl, which I don't care, and she showed me a bit of her woman part, which interest me much more, but even I know she would give me her best to please me, but because of her silicon, not attracted anymore, I prefer to go with Megan who looks like a woman for me, even not same potential, but much higher pleasure for me.

GentlemanSait
12-17-19, 12:37
Hello,

When you leave Athe club, the girl of reception gives you a 2020 calendar for Christmas gift. Is there the date of the next party on it? It will be nice if one fellow member could share the date of the party of next year.

Do you know that there is a blacklist of customer, some very regular, can't going in GT anymore. What are the reasons?

Maybe Si Rio Ja could help me to vet the answer of the 2 questions.

For me next visit in January, can't what to see again the new very busy Russian baby doll, very beautiful young blonde with blue eyes. (yes there is Russian girls in GT, who say they can't work in Germany?

Chongmal
12-18-19, 04:17
It will be nice if one fellow member could share the date of the party of next year.If I recall, it should be the Chinese New Year Party, something like 25 January.

Sirioja
12-18-19, 23:03
According to German law, I wonder how a Russian or Ukrainian passport just fallen from tupolev could get registered by German administration and of course I can t imagine playing high level GT staff would let work a girl who would not be registered, even miss Russia. For who German Mio chat with, she regrets she can't work anymore at GT but she doesn't want to register so she works less than 90 days at Globe.

About claimed Russian girls in brothels, so funny they are not able to speak Russian, like blond Ivana or blond, big silicon balloons Natasha, when I never met a Russian passport not able to speak Russian. When you know Russian girls, you know how they react when they know you speak Russian. On last week end, when they knew, they nearly all came to speak to me, as if I spoke fluent Russian. Maybe not same Russians in German brothels. At least I work with my brain in brothels and I m happy to be a free mind who care only about what I m able to do with girls. I m not interested by other guys. I enjoyed when for months my LR weekly regular always started with me and when I returned to her after stopping for more than 2 months, but after only one room, still the same when she was the busiest at LR, interesting for her behavior.

Kuni042
12-23-19, 10:12
I was last weekend in GT- and I thought the LU to be very good. It was not too crowded. Waiting time was none most of the time. Maybe 5-10 min in the few peak times. (I cannot report on the evening situation of either days).

Many new ladies, that I haven't seen before! Lots of "super-stars" certainly not present, either. But I I am more interested in new ladies than always the old ones.

Some not so good ones:

There is one tall romanian girl (180 cm) without heels. With heels more like 195. But she has fake boobs, and no skills.

There is one "busty" blonde romanian, but she has totally fake boobs, she is also a bit ugly with a fleeing chin.

Sirioja
12-23-19, 17:47
I really like to have weekly regular girls, had German Rachel when she was fresh at her starting on August 2013, for 5 months. Had some others at GT, the prettiest, first was Romanian Aida ex Luana PHG on April 2013 . Had Liz. De from Artemis, Cora. De, Gigi before silicon, Domenika ex Sharks, Kate of course, my record girl in FKK land, when free. Germans Sam and Melissa. Anita, Sissi, but GT record is for Rachel with sometimes 4 1 hour rooms on week end. When I went with her, only had rooms with her. Things changed when she saw me going with Lorena Jayjay I never repeated with. Was always welcome by these girls.

Had also weekly regulars at LR, between 70 and 80 hours with one for 6 months she was working, stopping with her and returning being welcome on beginning of September 2017 after I stopped for 2 months and half just after her birthday. I resisted until her birthday because I didn't want she came to LR on this day, but stopped just after, not anymore attracted by her public behavior. But she was really great welcome when I returned on September, had 2 rooms on this new day as usual and she even delayed her biggest money client for our second room. I liked she always chose me first, she was so great on Sunday 12 March when I just entered in lounge, coming straight to me even before I saw her because I wanted to have a drink, saying: if You want me, I prefer to go with You. Had great time in upstairs room in sun light and sheeps noises. If she didn't show me bad image, I'm sure I could go weekly and only with her since end of 2016. Had also lovely Daria for weekly regular before her on 2016 . Also top beauty Nelli who became Raïssa on end of 2014 beginning of 2015 , what a beauty with blond hair on body.

Same of course in any club I visit, only same girl for 1 year at World. Megan since August 2015 at Mainhattan then Sharks now Globe, Hessen legend Katalina I followed from Sharks and went to Globe for her. Getting welcome from these girls who are the prettiest and some really busy like at LR or Katalina who said: but I know how You treat me.

Best for me is to find a beauty for me, with no silicon, no piercing on face nor clit nor nipples, not too tattooed, beautiful teeth and good breathe, good hygiene and care for hair, shaving, classy nails, best is natural, not fake like eagle, and french manicure for feet but can work together to improve in bed and for look like I did with some. I did at LR where she worked since 3 weeks but really low level mainly for sex on our discovery. I didn't even think about repeating just after room, but as she was prettier than others, I worked with her to make her improving for me, and she really did. Only 1 girl is better for me, closer to real life if girl has elegant behavior in public not to have prostitute image in my eyes.

Wish for on next year. Wish GT and LR successful business and of course for girls when they are respectful, can t wish for Jane at LR, even may be a problem for me with GT management, but LR desk know what happened when I only went for Daniela at this time. One more weekly regular for 2 months and I liked she prepared me sandwich when we finished after pizza. I remember one told me: I would have preferred your sandwich rather than pizzas.

Sirioja
12-25-19, 21:26
For fans, Mio is only sometimes at Globe now because not registered. For who knew German with Turkish roots, pretty face with beautiful smile, not tattoed nor make up like a stolen car or a truck driver, working at GT on 2015/2016 but at this time World and Sharks were higher level for looks, when German gang fucked clients at GT before about 10 German girls: Loleta, Rachel, Angelina and others, and Romanian Samia with silicon were fired, Katja is now happy at Amesia ex Bumsalp. Hard job at GT to make 50 she said as a German, very interesting to hear about another GT girl experience, when cute Milena looking like a normal woman in her short dress, super GFE all along kissing, I had to stop her because fresh snow is calling me, wish for no too big avalanches, but for sure will be with so much snow fallen, so wish to stay above, but she made 270 for 1 hour with bad french guy with for tip: I m surprised You could make me cum so fast she said, with growing clit and hard dark nipples, but I was motivated because she is like a normal woman met in a bar, like Ukrainian but real one, met in Spain. Real pleasure to see looking like normal women, bodies reactions and also reactions outside after with caresses. No Sunny from Aphrodisia who was on tagesplan, maybe next time for Katja, but for sure interesting new playfield, not a fuck factory, more chic and charm for my eyes.

Kuni042
12-27-19, 23:51
While the LU before Christmas was pretty decent, now, between Christmas and new year, it is imo on an all-time low. Yet so many mongers, that the few good ladies deliver non-stop room-service. Waiting times mostly 10-20 min.

Nobody is missing much. I don't think things pick up before Jan 2. - Maybe Sunday brings a bit of improvement.

MarkFkk
12-28-19, 13:45
While the LU before Christmas was pretty decent, now, between Christmas and new year, it is imo on an all-time low. Yet so many mongers, that the few good ladies deliver non-stop room-service. Waiting times mostly 10-20 min.

Nobody is missing much. I don't think things pick up before Jan 2. - Maybe Sunday brings a bit of improvement.Is Luana still there?

Is she going to be there from 2th to 15th January?

Kuni042
12-28-19, 15:24
I haven't seen here for 2 weeks. And I have no information on when or if she comes back. Maybe ask Theke? They are the planning-bunch and very much care about their vessel-management.

Is Luana still there?

Is she going to be there from 2th to 15th January?

Sirioja
12-28-19, 15:54
Is Luana still there?

Is she going to be there from 2th to 15th January?If You mean ex Luana LR, now Florentina at GT if You want to ask desk about her. Holidays time for girls who had good enough business to afford. Maybe she went to ski in Brasov.

MarkFkk
12-28-19, 18:35
I haven't seen here for 2 weeks. And I have no information on when or if she comes back. Maybe ask Theke? They are the planning-bunch and very much care about their vessel-management.Maybe she is back to Living Room? You know, hopiness is last to die.

If she wants to earn lot of money, huge amount of money, I would recommend her to go to living room on that week.

Sirioja
12-29-19, 02:58
Maybe she is back to Living Room? You know, hopiness is last to die.

If she wants to earn lot of money, huge amount of money, I would recommend her to go to living room on that week.Why do you want she returns to LR where I often saw her not busy, sitting waiting smoking, not good for her beautiful lungs.

MarkFkk
12-29-19, 14:05
Hey guys,

How much does the taxi from Kaldenkirchen BF to Goldentime cost?

Member #4733
12-29-19, 16:52
Hey guys,
How much does the taxi from Kaldenkirchen BF to Goldentime cost?Try about 25 euro or a little less.

MarkFkk
12-29-19, 20:51
Why do you want she returns to LR where I often saw her not busy, sitting waiting smoking, not good for her beautiful lungs.Well, honesty I want her were is more comfortable for me to go. In 5 visit at Living room, I've seen her only twice: once I had the chance to go with her but one man stolen her before me. The second one she was booked for 6 hours with another men so nothing to do.

Would be great if she would be back at Living room, but I would be happy as well if she would be at Goldentime the second week of January.

Can anyone ask her if she is planning to be at Goldentime from 8 to 10 of January please?

Member #4733
12-30-19, 10:05
Is Luana still there?
Is she going to be there from 2th to 15th January?It bothers me a bit that you keep asking about her. None of us really knows when a girl is working or not. You can do the following: 1. Ask the girl herself if you have her phone number. Ask her phone number the next time you see her, if you don't have it now. If she is not willing to give you that, stop bothering about her. She will play you a trick sooner or later. 2. ask another member that has her phone number by pm. If he does so, he is violating her trust and will probably soon loose her interest. 3. Be brave, just phone Golden Time. Speak German or easy and slow English. The phone number is on their website and can be googled easily with 'Golden Time Bruggen'. I have done this and their info is quite accurate. And please don't ask questions that nobody can truly answer here. For Living Room you should follow the same story. Success!

Sirioja
12-30-19, 21:45
Well, honesty I want her were is more comfortable for me to go. In 5 visit at Living room, I've seen her only twice: once I had the chance to go with her but one man stolen her before me. The second one she was booked for 6 hours with another men so nothing to do.

Would be great if she would be back at Living room, but I would be happy as well if she would be at Goldentime the second week of January.

Can anyone ask her if she is planning to be at Goldentime from 8 to 10 of January please?So if I understand quite well, you only saw her twice and didn't have room with her when she worked at LR for at least 2 years and I saw her weekly there, so you didn't experience her woman sensuality or her vagina potential, when once was enough for me even she was friendly in room when she started at LR, I'm used to be careful with most of WGs. I don t think You will find her at LR, call GT desk for Florentina, rent a car, interesting curves between Mönchengladbach and Bruggen, even can't compete with new curve from Aachen arriving to Neuss.

Sirioja
12-31-19, 18:07
So if I understand quite well, you only saw her twice and didn't have room with her when she worked at LR for at least 2 years and I saw her weekly there, so you didn't experience her woman sensuality or her vagina potential, when once was enough for me even she was friendly in room when she started at LR, I'm used to be careful with most of WGs. I don t think You will find her at LR, call GT desk for Florentina, rent a car, interesting curves between Mnchengladbach and Bruggen, even can't compete with new curve from Aachen arriving to Neuss.I'm very careful for WGs small or old pussy, never had this problem with real life normal women, I remember my weekly regular at LR from end of December 2016 to October 2017 who was like a virgin pussy after working at LR since 3 weeks, but really too small for Luana / Florentina, just have to look who are most of her clients. But she can be nice, even limited for sexuality.

JefferyG
01-01-20, 06:01
I hear great things about GT but yet it seems completely inaccessible by public transportation. Looks like it's out in the middle of nowhere. Am I wrong? What's the easiest way to get there from Frankfurt?

MarkFkk
01-01-20, 13:44
I'm very careful for WGs small or old pussy, never had this problem with real life normal women, I remember my weekly regular at LR from end of December 2016 to October 2017 who was like a virgin pussy after working at LR since 3 weeks, but really too small for Luana / Florentina, just have to look who are most of her clients. But she can be nice, even limited for sexuality.
I'm very careful for WGs small or old pussy, never had this problem with real life normal women, I remember my weekly regular at LR from end of December 2016 to October 2017 who was like a virgin pussy after working at LR since 3 weeks, but really too small for Luana / Florentina, just have to look who are most of her clients. But she can be nice, even limited for sexuality.What does WGs means?

I also don't understand what do you mean when you warn about being careful. Being careful of what?

I'll phone Goldentime and ask the desk, even if what they say can be not trustable. I remember once I've called living room asking about the small beautiful adorable amazing beautiful tits Maya, and they say she was there. So I went and she was never there that day.

I hope to have better luck this time. But would be great if fresher review would help me in this case.

Sirioja
01-01-20, 15:40
What does WGs means?

I also don't understand what do you mean when you warn about being careful. Being careful of what?

I'll phone Goldentime and ask the desk, even if what they say can be not trustable. I remember once I've called living room asking about the small beautiful adorable amazing beautiful tits Maya, and they say she was there. So I went and she was never there that day.

I hope to have better luck this time. But would be great if fresher review would help me in this case.WGs are prostitutes, like Luana / Florentina. If you make yourself understood, never had problems when calling GT or LR, always honest answer even telling girl is not working, but not very simple with childish small Maya who really improved behind the bar. Meaning being very careful with WGs vagina is because I'm often afraid to hurt them, so as soon I see sign on face or arching back, I prefer to stop, asking if everything is OK for the girl, my respect for women, and with Luana I understood I couldn't have normal sex with her. At LR, on our first time, a more than 1,70 girl told me: I'm a small pussy, I thought she wanted to stop when we didn't even start, I answered: I will be very careful, really low level for sex when she worked at LR since 3 weeks, but we improved together and had weekly rooms with her for months, always being her first of the day when I went to LR, but I had to be careful not to hurt her.

Kuni042
01-01-20, 22:47
WORKING GIRL. One of those silly acronyms. Some folks have to abbreviate everything. I prefer to call them simply ladies, or girls or women. That they are "working" should be clear.

The desk may not fully know when one lady comes out of vacation. This may be negotiated on the fly.

What does WGs means?

I hope to have better luck this time. But would be great if fresher review would help me in this case..

Kuni042
01-01-20, 22:50
Rental car is clearly the easiest and I believe also the cheapest. And the fastest, if you stay just the day.

you can go via train(50 euro one way), as many have described before.. but then the taxi (one-way) is still 20 euro, one-way. Do the math.. it is 140 euro both ways. A rental can be as cheap as 70 euro for 24 hours.

I hear great things about GT but yet it seems completely inaccessible by public transportation. Looks like it's out in the middle of nowhere. Am I wrong? What's the easiest way to get there from Frankfurt?

London Traveller
01-01-20, 23:30
I hear great things about GT but yet it seems completely inaccessible by public transportation. Looks like it's out in the middle of nowhere. Am I wrong? What's the easiest way to get there from Frankfurt?The best thing is not to bother are there are good clubs nearer you. GT is quite small and might be very crowded when you arrive, making the whole trip a waste of time. I prefer Sharks to GT. A much easier trip from central Frankfurt.

Sirioja
01-02-20, 07:34
The best thing is not to bother are there are good clubs nearer you. GT is quite small and might be very crowded when you arrive, making the whole trip a waste of time. I prefer Sharks to GT. A much easier trip from central Frankfurt.Yes, Sharks offer better services for the club when you are not interested by free beer, not good to stay fit sporty and for breathe, but Sharks casting is only quantity now, but real lack of beauties, had prettier girls at Oase on 2019, and Kate, Anita, Sissi and Anaïs at GT are prettier than Sharks girls. Unfortunately, Sharks is now down compare to 2015/2016 when it was the best casting in Germany. GT may not be the best for fresh natural beauties who are mostly Romanians, but casting improved compare to low level on last Winter, with ex GT Vienna girls and welcoming some Romanians, as I wrote many times they should. Mostly from brother LR, girls moving between both. Model type 1,80 bare feet, curly blond Kristina I discovered on World Christmas party 2015 and found at GT on end of 2018, now at LR and can be a really sweet GFE if you are able and deserve with girls.

Kuni042
01-02-20, 13:25
Depends on your cravings. I like more the germans in GT. Typically there are 6-15 german ladies. At Sharks I like more the younger, more bustier.

While GT is smaller, it has more all-inclusive features, e. G good food, certain alcohol.

GT has far less upselling than Sharks.

Both can be crowded. But GT more so. Totally agree on that. That is the reason why I keep reporting on waiting times for the rooms.

The best thing is not to bother are there are good clubs nearer you. GT is quite small and might be very crowded when you arrive, making the whole trip a waste of time. I prefer Sharks to GT. A much easier trip from central Frankfurt.

Sirioja
01-02-20, 20:26
Depends on your cravings. I like more the germans in GT. Typically there are 6-15 german ladies. At Sharks I like more the younger, more bustier.

While GT is smaller, it has more all-inclusive features, e. G good food, certain alcohol.

GT has far less upselling than Sharks.

Both can be crowded. But GT more so. Totally agree on that. That is the reason why I keep reporting on waiting times for the rooms.Better foods with much better breakfast and better rooms at Sharks, except 9, 8 and 15 at GT. Few prettier girls for me at GT. Not much upselling at Sharks when some girls tell not to kiss at GT.

GentlemanSait
01-03-20, 05:54
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

MarkFkk
01-04-20, 15:23
Honestly speaking guys: in an usual Thursday of January, would prefer going at Goldentime or at Living Room if you have only one day and only this day available? And why?

Thanks a lot, any advice would be truly appreciated.

Sirioja
01-05-20, 05:48
Honestly speaking guys: in an usual Thursday of January, would prefer going at Goldentime or at Living Room if you have only one day and only this day available? And why?

Thanks a lot, any advice would be truly appreciated.From my little knowledge of both clubs, I would rent a car, I don't need, would start at GT, maybe you will find and enjoy Florentina. If you don't like casting, then ask desk for 25€ discount and move to LR which is quite dead on day but open until 4 am even quite dead after 1/2 am. I don't think you will find Luana at LR but maybe her new sister. You will pay 60+35 for both. I enjoyed Thursday evenings, even really had to speed after leaving Paris traffic, for my last beauty good surprise. As better not to do like me, on my last visit at LR, when I saw my ex with so angry face, more than 20 months after I stopped with her because of her image she showed me, so far from what she claimed to be but not more chic, when she should have found much better other clients than a bad guy like me and forget me and enjoy with them, but when I see Milena reactions in Zurich after only 1 room and among bigger money business but money is not all even in this business, and LR casting was so low, so I moved from LR to GT where I arrived later than 9 pm and saw Kate free and always welcoming. I asked her if she was not too tired for our sport, because old guy like me is more sporty than 20 yo guys as say girls, making real sports help to perform for sex, we repeated once more for a really enjoyable time with her in mirror chalet 15. My special girl, I was right to spend time on her at Velbert, to make her improve for me, but even she changed of business, she didn't change for behavior. One of the rare for this, more interesting than others and this is more important for me, kind of woman for me, among prostitutes ready for anything for money, make her more successful than others.

MarkFkk
01-05-20, 14:26
I don't think you will find Luana at LR but maybe her new sister.Who is her sister? Is she beautiful like her and had she got so beautiful natural tits? Her name?

Sirioja
01-05-20, 16:52
Who is her sister? Is she beautiful like her and had she got so beautiful natural tits? Her name?Meaning: maybe you will find a new girl who will attract you like Luana or small Maya who moved and improved behind the bar, at LR. For big natural tits, if still there, Julia, when my ex use push up when she has beautiful natural small tits. At least, in few years, she will not get falling on knees.

At GT, for big natural tits, Daniela left, Ivana who claimed to be Russian when she started, coming from Paradise Stuttgart, but one more Russian not able to speak Russian, but able to get a registration number from German administration, has beautiful natural heavy tits and beautiful curvy body, what I call a woman body, but average face and nothing wow in bed. I was asked about my room with her when she started, I refused to give details, so they asked me how long I stayed with her. When I stayed for 1 hour, they could think their own conclusion but it doesn't mean anything, I m just not a rabbit in bed, only fast on autobahns, nor a cheap everything for 50 guy, I prefer to play sport in bed to train for free ride and Zoncolan climbing, and always try to get the best from a girl, not to regret to miss a wow, but once was enough, not sweet GFE enough for a lover like me, but one of the sexiest natural, despite few tattoos, body I remember at GT. About Russians, even she speaks fluent Russian, even she is a real Russian woman for behavior and reactions, but I wonder how top performer Katea could get registered at Samya before moving to GT, when Russian passport shouldn't work. Ex Tatiana Oase, Ilona at GT was real Russian, but not anymore seen now in business.

SpermBirds
01-05-20, 18:11
On a usual Thursday in January it is pretty much a no-brainer where to go to if you think about it logically for 5 seconds:

Living Room: mainly Romanian girls (and most of them are probably on holidays in January), so probably heavily decreased amount of girls in LR. Maybe somebody which visited the club the last few days can give some actual insight regarding the numbers. I would be surprised if there are more than 20.

Golden Time: mix of Nationalities so the effects of the "slow period of the year" are not soooo huge: around 45/50 already the first week-end of the year so probably increasing towards the end of January. Looks and Service level are higher as well than in LR but OK, if Florentina is the benchmark and sufficient enough for MarkFKK it is not soooo important obviously.

MarkFkk
01-05-20, 22:19
Meaning: maybe you will find a new girl who will attract you like Luana or small Maya who moved and improved behind the bar, at LR. For big natural tits, if still there, Julia, when my ex use push up when she has beautiful natural small tits. At least, in few years, she will not get falling on knees.

At GT, for big natural tits, Daniela left, Ivana who claimed to be Russian when she started, coming from Paradise Stuttgart, but one more Russian not able to speak Russian, but able to get a registration number from German administration, has beautiful natural heavy tits and beautiful curvy body, what I call a woman body, but average face and nothing wow in bed. I was asked about my room with her when she started, I refused to give details, so they asked me how long I stayed with her. When I stayed for 1 hour, they could think their own conclusion but it doesn't mean anything, I m just not a rabbit in bed, only fast on autobahns, nor a cheap everything for 50 guy, I prefer to play sport in bed to train for free ride and Zoncolan climbing, and always try to get the best from a girl, not to regret to miss a wow, but once was enough, not sweet GFE enough for a lover like me, but one of the sexiest natural, despite few tattoos, body I remember at GT. About Russians, even she speaks fluent Russian, even she is a real Russian woman for behavior and reactions, but I wonder how top performer Katea could get registered at Samya before moving to GT, when Russian passport shouldn't work. Ex Tatiana Oase, Ilona at GT was real Russian, but not anymore seen now in business.So at the end of all of it, nowadays who are the real Russian / Ukrainian girls I can find at Goldentime? I mean someone I can speak Russian with and not the fake Romanians which claim to be Russians and then they are not even able to answer to kak tebia zovut?

Sirioja
01-06-20, 00:02
On a usual Thursday in January it is pretty much a no-brainer where to go to if you think about it logically for 5 seconds:

Living Room: mainly Romanian girls (and most of them are probably on holidays in January), so probably heavily decreased amount of girls in LR. Maybe somebody which visited the club the last few days can give some actual insight regarding the numbers. I would be surprised if there are more than 20.

Golden Time: mix of Nationalities so the effects of the "slow period of the year" are not soooo huge: around 45/50 already the first week-end of the year so probably increasing towards the end of January. Looks and Service level are higher as well than in LR but OK, if Florentina is the benchmark and sufficient enough for MarkFKK it is not soooo important obviously.How many not Romanians / Hungarians / Bulgarians at GT now, when they moved many Romanians from LR? Not more than 10 Germans, not more than 10 Polish / Asians / black and 2 or 3 Italian passports, so according to my arithmetic, when desk claim to have 70/80 girls, it means at least 50 Romanians / Bulgarians, so became Romania as everywhere and GT is right about this, FKK land can't be without Romanians, Anita improved casting, Daniela also even she couldn't stay, but the prettiest at GT. German girls can't make anymore the business and many among the prettiest don't want to work at GT for level of business with many everything for only 50 .

Sirioja
01-06-20, 21:40
So at the end of all of it, nowadays who are the real Russian / Ukrainian girls I can find at Goldentime? I mean someone I can speak Russian with and not the fake Romanians which claim to be Russians and then they are not even able to answer to kak tebia zovut?First and again: open and clean your eyes and choose with your eyes and brain. My girls are good for me because I adapt to them to get the best with them, but many who wanted to try my girls because of me, didn't seem to enjoy same like me, because we are all different as say girls and girls don't behave the same with all of us, we experience from what we are, some who complain on desk, I never did about any girl in any club after a room, only about unrespectful Jane at LR sending me in nose her smoke, nothing about a room, I will never go with a girl like her, but better to look in mirror before complaining. About Russians or Ukrainians, no Russian or Ukrainian ID can get a registration number and as we all know how GT / LR staff is serious, can't imagine a girl could work without being registered. Even famous German Mio can't and regret, because she doesn't want to register. When many and prettier than those at GT, German girls tell me they don't want to work at GT, like hurricane for sex, pretty face with no silicon nor tattoo at Samya, but Mio told me at Globe, she regrets GT, all is not always only about money for girls. Nevertheless, when balloons silicon, blond doll Natasha, or Ivana are fake Russians, like was Luana before, not your Luana, to speak Russian maybe You will find exceptionnal potential Katea ex Samya who is a real Russian woman for behavior and speak fluent Russian, but I m not sure about sucking her tongue as you ask. High performer for sex, 4 hours full of sex for our discovery at Samya, really great stamina and vagina potential, when not many are sporty like me and my size as say girls. At Samya, clients are more sporty type and some girls are higher potential for sex, when at GT girls say the longest they are booked, the less they are fucked, not easy because boring for girls, but massage, drinking, gossiping, weight is the ennemy for sport.

Siggleii
01-08-20, 10:17
Depends on your cravings. I like more the germans in GT. Typically there are 6-15 german ladies.What are the German girls at GT like these days? Any on the same level as the old Olivia or even close?

Kuni042
01-10-20, 11:41
Don't know about the old Olivia. 3 yrs ago I spotted often germans rating for me a 7 or 8 - and even had a 9 once or twice.

These days I score them more like your ok-looking neighbor (mostly a 5- there are even a few 3 or 4 there. And even less 6 - non of which I score a 7 -.

All facewise. And body-wise they are all 2 notches higher. - ie slim. - although some have fake boobs.

What are the German girls at GT like these days? Any on the same level as the old Olivia or even close?

Ramster
01-11-20, 13:23
Hello and thanks in advance. I want to stay in Roermond NL. And go to Golden Time. My question is this, will there be a problem getting a taxi to go to Golden Time? Because they have to cross the border into Germany. Will they do that? Or do they have to stay in NL. Also if anybody knows another way like a train that goes in that direction please let me know. Thank you.

Kawaii50
01-12-20, 08:22
Hello and thanks in advance. I want to stay in Roermond NL. And go to Golden Time. My question is this, will there be a problem getting a taxi to go to Golden Time? Because they have to cross the border into Germany. Will they do that? Or do they have to stay in NL. Also if anybody knows another way like a train that goes in that direction please let me know. Thank you.You can take the train from Roermond NL to Venlo NL. Then take the RE13 train from Venlo NL to Kaldenkirchen Germany. At Kaldenkirchen train station, Either take the bus or taxi to GT.

I don't know the rules for a taxi from Roermond to GT.

Mahalo.

Sirioja
01-13-20, 05:05
Hello and thanks in advance. I want to stay in Roermond NL. And go to Golden Time. My question is this, will there be a problem getting a taxi to go to Golden Time? Because they have to cross the border into Germany. Will they do that? Or do they have to stay in NL. Also if anybody knows another way like a train that goes in that direction please let me know. Thank you.Call GT desk, they will send You taxi. About 25 kms.

Kuni042
01-13-20, 13:18
There is no problem with taking a taxi directly from roermond. Should be much faster than taking any sort of detours. Time is scarce. Sometimes more scarcer than money.

Hello and thanks in advance. I want to stay in Roermond NL. And go to Golden Time. My question is this, will there be a problem getting a taxi to go to Golden Time? Because they have to cross the border into Germany. Will they do that? Or do they have to stay in NL. Also if anybody knows another way like a train that goes in that direction please let me know. Thank you.

Sirioja
01-13-20, 18:43
There is no problem with taking a taxi directly from roermond. Should be much faster than taking any sort of detours. Time is scarce. Sometimes more scarcer than money.Even no real border, I don't even touch brakes through, when really need to race technique kick in brakes not to crash NL caravans on autobahns, but do You know if German taxis can work in NL? Then much faster than Roermond to Venlo then Germany, should spend whole day when GT don t close at 5 am.

Kuni042
01-14-20, 09:22
I did take a taxi from schiphol to GT twice-- that wasnt a problem. Not sure about the other direction. But why not? It is all euro-land.

Even no real border, I don't even touch brakes through, when really need to race technique kick in brakes not to crash NL caravans on autobahns, but do You know if German taxis can work in NL? Then much faster than Roermond to Venlo then Germany, should spend whole day when GT don t close at 5 am.

Member #4703
01-16-20, 22:56
Hi guys,

I am a first timer wanting to visit a FKK close to The Netherlands. Now, I have RTFFed, and have come to the conclusion that GT is a better bet than LV, so that decided. I am planning to go somewhere in mid February. The only thing still undecided is the day of the week. I can only go on a weekday, and would be at the club from about 2 pm-6 pm. Do you think Friday is the obvious choice?

Kuni042
01-17-20, 01:35
Depends if you want to have best choice, then yes, Friday is a great. Friday afternoon will have a full LU and it will be crowded. But maybe not too crowded.

An alternative is Wednesday which is less crowded. LU will be a bit weaker. Yet net net the waiting times might be better. This may be important if you want to do many rooms.

Consider Thursday a mixture of both above days.

Hi guys,

I am a first timer wanting to visit a FKK close to The Netherlands. Now, I have RTFFed, and have come to the conclusion that GT is a better bet than LV, so that decided. I am planning to go somewhere in mid February. The only thing still undecided is the day of the week. I can only go on a weekday, and would be at the club from about 2 pm-6 pm. Do you think Friday is the obvious choice?