PDA

View Full Version : Sauna Club Golden Time - Bruggen

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41

ExpatLover
06-09-21, 05:19
There is one or two 50 year olds I'd fuck. But I have yet to find a 50 year old girl working in a club. But show me one looking like Sarah Michelle Gellar (44 now, but I bet still hot in 6 years) or Kylie Minogue 3 years ago, and I'd have no issues with their looks.

60 is more of an issue. Can't think of anyone then.Guys willing to fuck older women, is mostly a problem that they have with their own mother, usually in life even without paying guys are willing to fuck young woman just because they are more beautiful, the body is strong, the boobs are not sagging. Could you imagine powerful people dating old women, except macron but this is just another strong sign of the tremendous decline of France.

Sirioja
06-09-21, 21:38
She is just awful, when I see her I just want to vomit. Even she gives me 10000 euros I will not fuck her. Last time I saw her it was IN FKK First, she was completely crazy because no rooms despite hunting like never. She came 5 times to me, despite I told her 30 times in the last 10 years that I will never go the room with her.She was on business at Bruggen, under covid on mid March 2020 , when many girls left. She is the only one, including guys, who can compete with me for stamina, when I saw her from 11 am to 4 am hunting around the bar at Sharks, marathon woman.

ExpatLover
06-10-21, 02:12
She was on business at Bruggen, under covid on mid March 2020 , when many girls left. She is the only one, including guys, who can compete with me for stamina, when I saw her from 11 am to 4 am hunting around the bar at Sharks, marathon woman.Having stamina to hunt guys when you are 60+ what kind of performance is that? She is a real nightmare and was through out from many places, too aggressive. Under the sunlight she is just awful, very old skin, old body, terrible face. Looking like a very old prostitutes not like a woman who lived a healthy life.

Sirioja
06-10-21, 05:32
Guys willing to fuck older women, is mostly a problem that they have with their own mother, usually in life even without paying guys are willing to fuck young woman just because they are more beautiful, the body is strong, the boobs are not sagging. Could you imagine powerful people dating old women, except macron but this is just another strong sign of the tremendous decline of France.If France have only Brigitte Macron for problem, then we will be very safe. I have really no problem about this, when I saw many 20 yo girls with saggy tits or not pretty in FKK. So many don t feel self confident with impressive beauties when I love, to dream.

Sirioja
06-10-21, 17:02
Having stamina to hunt guys when you are 60+ what kind of performance is that? She is a real nightmare and was through out from many places, too aggressive. Under the sunlight she is just awful, very old skin, old body, terrible face. Looking like a very old prostitutes not like a woman who lived a healthy life.At Samya, fresh Romanians seemed impressed by her business. Funny because she got among the best looking guys at Sharks, when old fat uglies were for other girls.

The Cane
06-10-21, 18:40
She is just awful, when I see her I just want to vomit. Even she gives me 10000 euros I will not fuck her. Last time I saw her it was IN FKK First, she was completely crazy because no rooms despite hunting like never. She came 5 times to me, despite I told her 30 times in the last 10 years that I will never go the room with her.Alas, we finally agree upon something 100%. This tute is eeewww, eewwww, eeeewwwww!

Rocky V
06-13-21, 17:57
There are rumors GT has been put for sale together with LR. Anybody can confirm this?

Sirioja
06-13-21, 22:17
There are rumors GT has been put for sale together with LR. Anybody can confirm this?Some LR seem to work in Willich now? Not in Vertigo.

HammerTime96
06-14-21, 09:55
There are rumors GT has been put for sale together with LR. Anybody can confirm this?Why would they sell their little gold mine generating lots of cash flow?

I mean, the 'plandemic' is almost over, everybody has been vaccinated, and it will soon be business as usual, right? / sarc.

Sirioja
06-14-21, 20:01
Why would they sell their little gold mine generating lots of cash flow?

I mean, the 'plandemic' is almost over, everybody has been vaccinated, and it will soon be business as usual, right? / sarc.But didn't reopen on last year, must be a reason.

Kuni042
06-14-21, 20:49
Cannot confirm this. But it is not unlikely. I called them a couple of days ago (GT). And there was not even a reasonable answer machine. In front of LR is everything rotten.

In the worst case, the owners could just sell all this stuff for $3-4 mill and call it a day.

I hope I am wrong. All speculation.

There are rumors GT has been put for sale together with LR. Anybody can confirm this?

HammerTime96
06-14-21, 22:02
Cannot confirm this. But it is not unlikely. I called them a couple of days ago (GT). And there was not even a reasonable answer machine. In front of LR is everything rotten.

In the worst case, the owners could just sell all this stuff for $3-4 mill and call it a day.

I hope I am wrong. All speculation.I already speculated about this for quite some time, wondering how many FKK clubs would either throw in the towel or have already gone bankrupt.

P.S. I wonder how many FKK clubs are actually bankrupt already and have filed all necessary the paperwork, but that we simply don't know because no other clubs are open as a comparison.
I wonder how many FKK clubs have already thrown in the towel and are either bankrupt or have stopped their business, but because everything is closed, this is not yet visible. How will those clubs stay financially afloat when only 30-40% of the girls and men show up if they are allowed to reopen? How can they stay financially afloat after being closed for nearly 1 year already, for example Sharks or GT, two of my favourite clubs?

Anyway, I wonder what the "exit strategy" is of those 'scared to death' forum members. Or are they just like a tiny rubber rowing boat, floating directionless in the middle of a hurricane on the high waves of an ocean, getting tossed around by the emotional waves and emotional wind from the media and politicians?

What's their threshold for returning to normal? Zero flu deaths? Have they actually thought this through till the end? Or are they intentionally sabotaging our hobby on this forum?
How many FKK clubs have already declared insolvency after the harassment by police and now the Corona GeStaPo is anyone's guess, and this will only be visible when (or if) the sex clubs reopen again. People here prefer to stick their heads in the sand.

Sirioja
06-14-21, 22:03

I hope I am wrong. All speculation.Will be a bit difficult to sell LR as a brothel, when Kaarst administration don t want LR.

Rocky V
06-14-21, 22:48

I mean, the 'plandemic' is almost over, everybody has been vaccinated, and it will soon be business as usual, right? / sarc.It seems the sale has something to do with the death of the owner a few months ago.

Rocky V
06-14-21, 22:51

I hope I am wrong. All speculation.It is likely both clubs will be bought soon by other buyers. Prostitution licenses are not easy to get and that area is a very wealthy area of Germany. Let's wait and see, but I would be surprised if the two clubs are not snatched quickly by other investors. Fingers crossed!

Mursenary
06-15-21, 00:26

I hope I am wrong. All speculation.While I'm a bit sentimental that my first FKK club will likely be closed, good memories of German Dahlia, Romanian Anastasia, and Kazakhstan Melissa from 2008, I can see it as an opportunity for the NRW clubs to improve their line ups. There were so many clubs with one or two top tier girls. To get a full day, you would have to go to multiple clubs a day. If the talent is concentrated in fewer clubs, it can make for easier logistics.

Mursenary
06-15-21, 00:35
It is likely both clubs will be bought soon by other buyers. Prostitution licenses are not easy to get and that area is a very wealthy area of Germany. Let's wait and see, but I would be surprised if the two clubs are not snatched quickly by other investors. Fingers crossed!I think you are right. The only thing I hope is that the owners are not Turkish because there are enough clubs in the area with Turkish owners. While I like clubs like Samya, there is a clear difference in culture and service levels compared to places like GT and Babylon. I mentioned elsewhere that if GT / LR stays close, there could be a benefit of the girls concentrating in fewer clubs, making the line ups better. But if Turkish owners take over, creating more of the same style clubs, it would only keep the line ups diluted while offering more of the same type of environment without the guaranteed decent service that GT and LR offered.

Pessimist
06-15-21, 01:01

I mean, the 'plandemic' is almost over, everybody has been vaccinated, and it will soon be business as usual, right? / sarc.The answer most often in these situations is debt. Even if we can guesstimate what their cash flows might have been when they were fully functional, none of us know their balance sheet. In the last year, these clubs had no money coming in, some expenses are still there, and when they can't meet their debt obligations, their lenders call it in. We also have no idea what covenants were attached to any debt and what were triggered.

Mr Ho
06-15-21, 02:58
It seems the sale has something to do with the death of the owner a few months ago.The owner of GT and LR died few months ago? Well if so these two clubs are goldmine as it was always always full! And operation cost comparison to other FKK like Artemis which is huge venue or palace being close to the center of the city, is much cheaper at Gt and LR being in middle of nowhere in farm land and other in residential area of suburb!

So if GT and LR had no serious debt as some claimed here, I guess they survived during pandemic.

If it is for sale though, I hope it will be on the hand of good owner who will level up the line up and has capability of getting young stunner girls than before and keeping the service level high for standard price which was the charm of these two clubs!

Where did you hear such rumor though? Fellow monger of from business world like from lawyer or banker or media people or?

So many FKK was silent for over one year now and one I am worry about is FKK palace! Closed early from lock down and since then no word!

Sirioja
06-15-21, 06:10
It is likely both clubs will be bought soon by other buyers. Prostitution licenses are not easy to get and that area is a very wealthy area of Germany. Let's wait and see, but I would be surprised if the two clubs are not snatched quickly by other investors. Fingers crossed!LR brothel was so welcome by Kaarst administration and fell with half rooms than when on top on 2017. Should not be so easy for new brothel business. Also not sure, neighborhood will help for new Bruggen brothel business just in front of houses, why GT had to close earlier. Times may change. Maybe why they thought about isolated Vertigo. But some LR girls and my so vulgar Jane I never noticed when I visited weekly for years, but my eyes prefer to be blind about such girls, when I saw many really pretty Romanians, can be found in Willich and I think Amira back at 6 ens NL she already tried on 2020 reopening.

HammerTime96
06-15-21, 08:54
It seems the sale has something to do with the death of the owner a few months ago.I don't know, it could be, but then this owner didn't have any 'business associates,' friends, family willing to take over the business? No succession plan for such a fantastic cash cow (perfect for money laundering!) with a good cash flow and a good reputation? No shady business man willing to make a great offer for a business with a great future ahead of itself?

Aren't these kind of businesses usually bought and sold 'under the radar,' which means that they are deals done in the shadows and most customers only find out about this afterwards?

DrPoon
06-15-21, 10:26
There are rumors GT has been put for sale together with LR. Anybody can confirm this?The hobbyists should buy it and turn it into a non-profit FKK. Reduced rates and free entry.

SpermBirds
06-15-21, 11:47
Golden Time-property has been sold a while ago. The new owner (s) intend to adapt the location and renovate here and there. As far as I know they don't intend to rush or re-open in a hurry. Due to the circumstances involving pandemic effects that doesn't seem too crazy IMHO. I expect some news on their website the upcoming weeks / months but not right away most probably. I don't expect the club to be "Turkish-style" of club.

ExpatLover
06-15-21, 12:06
The answer most often in these situations is debt. Even if we can guesstimate what their cash flows might have been when they were fully functional, none of us know their balance sheet. In the last year, these clubs had no money coming in, some expenses are still there, and when they can't meet their debt obligations, their lenders call it in. We also have no idea what covenants were attached to any debt and what were triggered.I don't believe your approach is the good one. Even it is legal in Germany it is not a normal business following normal financial rules. The only guy who tried to convinced us it was a normal business was the owner of both FKK Paradise, now I think he is in jail or condemned for prostitution. Most of the big club are owned by HA or other motorcycle clubs.

Pessimist
06-15-21, 17:37
I don't believe your approach is the good one. Even it is legal in Germany it is not a normal business following normal financial rules. The only guy who tried to convinced us it was a normal business was the owner of both FKK Paradise, now I think he is in jail or condemned for prostitution. Most of the big club are owned by HA or other motorcycle clubs.My approach? I did not know I had any. Someone asked why a club owner might be looking to sell given that it is tough to obtain a license (I don't know if it is tough or not, that person claimed it is). I offered one possible explanation why a owner might sell.

Some of the club owners might or might not have extraneous reasons to keep owning money losing clubs or buying sub-profitable clubs but the lenders (banks or other) do not have such reasons. When the borrower does not pay up on time, it is time to force the foreclosure. If I lent money to someone and they don't pay up, I would do the same.

It is possible the lenders themselves could be other shady characters. In which case, they too might have non-financial motives that might stall them for a while. But eventually, keep in mind, the reason people take up crime is also largely financial. Sooner or later, lenders want their money back.

Rocky V
06-15-21, 18:46
Golden Time-property has been sold a while ago. The new owner (s) intend to adapt the location and renovate here and there. As far as I know they don't intend to rush or re-open in a hurry. Due to the circumstances involving pandemic effects that doesn't seem too crazy IMHO. I expect some news on their website the upcoming weeks / months but not right away most probably. I don't expect the club to be "Turkish-style" of club.Good to know, this is a relief! Thanks for this insight!

Sirioja
06-15-21, 19:42
Golden Time-property has been sold a while ago. The new owner (s) intend to adapt the location and renovate here and there. As far as I know they don't intend to rush or re-open in a hurry. Due to the circumstances involving pandemic effects that doesn't seem too crazy IMHO. I expect some news on their website the upcoming weeks / months but not right away most probably. I don't expect the club to be "Turkish-style" of club.What about brother LR and Kaarst administration?

Mursenary
06-15-21, 20:00
Golden Time-property has been sold a while ago. The new owner (s) intend to adapt the location and renovate here and there. As far as I know they don't intend to rush or re-open in a hurry. Due to the circumstances involving pandemic effects that doesn't seem too crazy IMHO. I expect some news on their website the upcoming weeks / months but not right away most probably. I don't expect the club to be "Turkish-style" of club.To clarify, are you saying that you heard / know that the business has been sold to another party with the intent of reopening as a brothel? And do you know the nature of the type of people that bought them?

Unrelated to the above question, speculations of reasons why whoever inherited the businesses would not want to keep it operational could be many. The owner may or may not had children and if they did, it can be likely that the children had no desire to operate a brothel. If it were the wife, who I believe was a former WG herself, she would have had insight into the headaches of the business and had to desire to continue to put herself through it. Who knows what criminal elements they had to keep at bay or how many civil servants were constantly extorting them. Dealing with the communities that does not want them there would also be pretty tiresome. Running a brick and border business, especially a service / retail business, is a never ending chore in which most people would do terribly. When you are already financially comfortable, there is something to be said about collecting your chips and moving on to the next venture. Unless it is a personal passion / project, people sell profitable businesses all of the time.

Mr Ho
06-16-21, 03:25
Golden Time-property has been sold a while ago. The new owner (s) intend to adapt the location and renovate here and there. As far as I know they don't intend to rush or re-open in a hurry. Due to the circumstances involving pandemic effects that doesn't seem too crazy IMHO. I expect some news on their website the upcoming weeks / months but not right away most probably. I don't expect the club to be "Turkish-style" of club.Where did you get this information from? Reliable source?

I hope it is change for the better, not change for the worst.

I was not going to go to GT again as it is far out and not enough stunner for me, but if lineup improve with good service, then I must make my way again LOL! But in summer time only for NRW region.

Sirioja
06-16-21, 05:21
To clarify, are you saying that you heard / know that the business has been sold to another party with the intent of reopening as a brothel? And do you know the nature of the type of people that bought them?

Unrelated to the above question, speculations of reasons why whoever inherited the businesses would not want to keep it operational could be many. The owner may or may not had children and if they did, it can be likely that the children had no desire to operate a brothel. If it were the wife, who I believe was a former WG herself, she would have had insight into the headaches of the business and had to desire to continue to put herself through it. Who knows what criminal elements they had to keep at bay or how many civil servants were constantly extorting them. Dealing with the communities that does not want them there would also be pretty tiresome. Running a brick and border business, especially a service / retail business, is a never ending chore in which most people would do terribly. When you are already financially comfortable, there is something to be said about collecting your chips and moving on to the next venture. Unless it is a personal passion / project, people sell profitable businesses all of the time.I saw many times guy who is told to die walking in with Marina, but never with their 2 little girls, but only Tatjana who was put in front. I thought he made to protect, putting 2 women in front of him. LR won t be easy to buy as a brothel, when Kaarst don t want it, and GT won t be so easy with neighborhood just in front, which made them close not too late, not for Turkish.

Kuni042
06-16-21, 10:46
Very well said. And I was wondering about the same. Knowing the wife of the owner though, she will know that the former YY-folks (YingYang in Roermond) would probably die to acquire the premise and keep running it in Germany. Roermond is only 20 km away.

Why sell something to normal folks (who should have no desire to live in a former famous brothel and make up with all the massive innovations)(. If you can collect a 50% premium from other folks??

To clarify, are you saying that you heard / know that the business has been sold to another party with the intent of reopening as a brothel? And do you know the nature of the type of people that bought them?

Unrelated to the above question, speculations of reasons why whoever inherited the businesses would not want to keep it operational could be many. The owner may or may not had children and if they did, it can be likely that the children had no desire to operate a brothel. If it were the wife, who I believe was a former WG herself, she would have had insight into the headaches of the business and had to desire to continue to put herself through it. Who knows what criminal elements they had to keep at bay or how many civil servants were constantly extorting them. Dealing with the communities that does not want them there would also be pretty tiresome. Running a brick and border business, especially a service / retail business, is a never ending chore in which most people would do terribly. When you are already financially comfortable, there is something to be said about collecting your chips and moving on to the next venture. Unless it is a personal passion / project, people sell profitable businesses all of the time.

Mr Ho
06-16-21, 10:52

Unrelated to the above question, speculations of reasons why whoever inherited the businesses would not want to keep it operational could be many. The owner may or may not had children and if they did, it can be likely that the children had no desire to operate a brothel. If it were the wife, who I believe was a former WG herself, she would have had insight into the headaches of the business and had to desire to continue to put herself through it. Who knows what criminal elements they had to keep at bay or how many civil servants were constantly extorting them. Dealing with the communities that does not want them there would also be pretty tiresome. Running a brick and border business, especially a service / retail business, is a never ending chore in which most people would do terribly. When you are already financially comfortable, there is something to be said about collecting your chips and moving on to the next venture. Unless it is a personal passion / project, people sell profitable businesses all of the time.Unlike Artemis where two brother invested 5 million euro, most of other FKK like GT or LR is more cheaper initial investment venue, but I believe both of them can be sold for x million euro easily as it is lucrative business that require licenses by fed.

Now, I doubt foreigner can buy such business, so I would say YY related people may not be the buyer.

HammerTime96
06-16-21, 12:52
Seems a bit weird to me that they are looking for flip-flops, towels, a catering position, and an interior architect on their internet site:

https://goldentime.de/index.php/jobs

I mean, how many people who are interior architects, cooks, flip-flop-traders, or towel-whole-sellers go looking at FKK sites to check if they need their products? And if you land the contract, how do you explain this to your boss? "Well, you see boss, I would of course NEVER visit a FKK club, but this friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend sent me a link to a brothel, and they're looking for a good deal on flip-flops. " Hahahaha!

Besides that, a brothel that can not afford to buy towels and flip-flops, and needs to beg for a discount on their website? Are you kidding me? LOL!

What happened to the old towels and flip-flops? What about starting business with the old interior (which wasn't revamped very long before the 'plandemic' started) in order to generate some cash flow?

Questions, questions, questions.

BigBuddy69
06-16-21, 16:48
Maybe they want to refresh the flip flops too don't you think? Or they sold it to the feminazis to scrap some DNA to create the covid bio weapon so it can attack especially punters so that the clubs will never reopen.

Mr Ho
06-17-21, 00:31
Seems a bit weird to me that they are looking for flip-flops, towels, a catering position, and an interior architect on their internet site:

I mean, how many people who are interior architects, cooks, flip-flop-traders, or towel-whole-sellers go looking at FKK sites to check if they need their products? And if you land the contract, how do you explain this to your boss? "Well, you see boss, I would of course NEVER visit a FKK club, but this friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend sent me a link to a brothel, and they're looking for a good deal on flip-flops. " Hahahaha!

Besides that, a brothel that can not afford to buy towels and flip-flops, and needs to beg for a discount on their website? Are you kidding me? LOL!

What happened to the old towels and flip-flops? What about starting business with the old interior (which wasn't revamped very long before the 'plandemic' started) in order to generate some cash flow?

Questions, questions, questions.Well those towel boys at Golden time were young guys of age around 20, which is unusual for FKK as most other FKK has older lady as towel and cleaning ladies. So I guess those young towel boys during pandemic either went home country for good to find job there (I think these guys were more polish than Romanian), or found job somehow in Germany as these guys were still very young.

Towel guys must have their penis up at least few times a day during their shift at GT LOL!

Sirioja
06-17-21, 04:27
I saw many times guy who is told to die walking in with Marina, but never with their 2 little girls, but only Tatjana who was put in front. I thought he made to protect, putting 2 women in front of him. LR won t be easy to buy as a brothel, when Kaarst don t want it, and GT won t be so easy with neighborhood just in front, which made them close not too late, not for Turkish.Will be complicated to keep LR working as a brothel with Kaarst allowance, but I would laugh if a Romanian buy Bruggen to welcome his numerous daughters just falling from the truck. Less and less German staff in this business but many turkish.

HammerTime96
06-17-21, 05:04
Well those towel boys at Golden time were young guys of age around 20, which is unusual for FKK as most other FKK has older lady as towel and cleaning ladies. So I guess those young towel boys during pandemic either went home country for good to find job there (I think these guys were more polish than Romanian), or found job somehow in Germany as these guys were still very young.

Towel guys must have their penis up at least few times a day during their shift at GT LOL!They're not looking for towel boys (there are plenty of Eastern Europeans looking for work in Germany), they are looking for a supplier ("Lieferant") for towels and bathrobes and flip-flops.

BlackThought
06-17-21, 05:08
I think if you are lucky to have a spouse or GF, it is far better to spend time with her than to fuck prostitutes.I don't know about that. My friends and I have gfs / wives, but we still have fun with prostitutes. Smashing the same box can get old quick.

BlackThought
06-17-21, 05:09
Isn't this a rather peculiar discussion to have on a forum dedicated to people fucking prostitutes as a hobby.

I'm 50+, and unless you're very rich or a rock star (I'm neither), chasing women half your age you quickly become ridiculous. And even if you're succesful, you're a generation apart and most likely have nothing in common. I would never date a 25 year old, ever.

But I do want to fuck 25 year old prostitutes. Why? Obviously because they are hot and sexy. But I sure as hell would not fuck a 50+ prostitute.

This GF or spouse vs prostitute discussion doesn't make sense, its not the same thing or purpose.Well said. I sure as hell wouldn't be dating a 25 year old when I'm in my 50's, from a maturity standpoint alone.

BlackThought
06-17-21, 05:12
I already gave my opinion on that topic, I am 99.9% sure that your wife is not aware that you are fucking prostitutes and that probably it will be hard for you to accept the reciprocity which means your wife spending money and time with prostitutes. For me it is always better to invest the time and money with our partner than in prostitutes, with prostitutes you can win nothing except a little bit short time pleasure. For me there is 0 proud to fuck a prostitute, and on top of that there is no performance to be proud for if to do it you have to take pills.Go spend time with your wife and let the rest of us enjoy this hobby.

ExpatLover
06-17-21, 06:38

Questions, questions, questions.They are just looking for a young cook which is very hard to find and suppliers for the rest, absolutely online with the practices used by so many other companies in Europe.

Kuni042
06-17-21, 08:48
It is EU-internal. It should be no problem. They could easily set up a GmBH in Germany too. Inject the capital and run it as a german operation.

Unlike Artemis where two brother invested 5 million euro, most of other FKK like GT or LR is more cheaper initial investment venue, but I believe both of them can be sold for x million euro easily as it is lucrative business that require licenses by fed.

Now, I doubt foreigner can buy such business, so I would say YY related people may not be the buyer.

Kuni042
06-17-21, 12:06
Just heard in another forum a rumour that says that Ocean-Owners might have invested. Let's hope they don't establish Oceans-level service. The kind of rip-off and shisha-smoke never is my thing.

It is EU-internal. It should be no problem. They could easily set up a GmBH in Germany too. Inject the capital and run it as a german operation.

ExpatLover
06-17-21, 13:16
Unlike Artemis where two brother invested 5 million euro, most of other FKK like GT or LR is more cheaper initial investment venue, but I believe both of them can be sold for x million euro easily as it is lucrative business that require licenses by fed.

Now, I doubt foreigner can buy such business, so I would say YY related people may not be the buyer.I don't agree about the valuation of those big FKK, when I look about the owners profile of most the FKK, it is really not giving me the feeling it is a normal business. Therefor the valuation must quite different than for a normal business. I still believe that most of the clubs don t need to be profitable, there are mostly used as a washing machine, also there were a lot of raids in the last years, the boss of Paradise got serious problems with the authorities. Probably in the coming years the things will get more and more difficult and never forget that Merkel will leave in September probably the successor will not have the same level of accommodation.

Pistons
06-17-21, 13:38
Just heard in another forum a rumour that says that Ocean-Owners might have invested. Let's hope they don't establish Oceans-level service. The kind of rip-off and shisha-smoke never is my thing.Hopefully they will get hotter girls. Service wise I've had some stellar rooms at Oceans, but maybe because I look good.

Mr Ho
06-17-21, 14:24
It is EU-internal. It should be no problem. They could easily set up a GmBH in Germany too. Inject the capital and run it as a german operation.OK, but ocean owner invested? I thought Ocean is not doing good. I always do three clubs sometimes in one day like GT to begin with, get bargain ticket to LR, go to LR, then end up in ocean at around 8 pm to catch night shift at ocean.

Ocean is quite empty club comparison to GT, so I wonder how Ocean owner has enough money to tip into buy GT. I love the design of ocean, but the club has so many broken things that has not been fixed forever like their cash safe box, their locker and so on!

GT changing owner thing is widely spread, but I wonder where the rumor began? Reliable source or just a gossip is I wonder.

ExpatLover
06-17-21, 16:02
OK, but ocean owner invested? I thought Ocean is not doing good. I always do three clubs sometimes in one day like GT to begin with, get bargain ticket to LR, go to LR, then end up in ocean at around 8 pm to catch night shift at ocean.

Ocean is quite empty club comparison to GT, so I wonder how Ocean owner has enough money to tip into buy GT. I love the design of ocean, but the club has so many broken things that has not been fixed forever like their cash safe box, their locker and so on!

GT changing owner thing is widely spread, but I wonder where the rumor began? Reliable source or just a gossip is I wonder.For sure the money is not coming from normal business and they need to have some legal activities even they are losing money.

HammerTime96
06-17-21, 19:35
Ocean is quite empty club comparison to GT, so I wonder how Ocean owner has enough money to tip into buy GT. I love the design of ocean, but the club has so many broken things that has not been fixed forever like their cash safe box, their locker and so on!Hint: money laundering.

I know many naive souls here believe that the P4 Sex business in Germany is owned by legitimate business people because prostitution is legal in Germany, just the way most of these same naive souls believe that "vaccinating makes free" and that you can die any moment of SAR-CoV-2.

Those upselling WGs (+ Corona pumping politicians & media, and club-owning Hells Angels) are having a field day with you suckers! LOL!

Kuni042
06-17-21, 19:56
It is all gossip here. And semi-trustworthy sources. The oceans investors sure can find additional money and run two clubs.

Alternatively: the premise of Oceans in the midst of Duesseldorf is likely 3-4 x more worth than GT in nowhere NL-border land.

OK, but ocean owner invested? I thought Ocean is not doing good. I always do three clubs sometimes in one day like GT to begin with, get bargain ticket to LR, go to LR, then end up in ocean at around 8 pm to catch night shift at ocean.

GT changing owner thing is widely spread, but I wonder where the rumor began? Reliable source or just a gossip is I wonder.

Carpaccio18
06-17-21, 22:09
Go spend time with your wife and let the rest of us enjoy this hobby.Ditto. What he said.

Carpaccio18
06-17-21, 22:14
Just heard in another forum a rumour that says that Ocean-Owners might have invested. Let's hope they don't establish Oceans-level service. The kind of rip-off and shisha-smoke never is my thing.Too right. I've been there once to sample, never going back.

I didn't like anything about that place, the layout, the attitude, the sharking, the upsell. Gilrs werent event naked and the whole thing just had a cold atmosphere too it.

Sirioja
06-17-21, 22:54
Just heard in another forum a rumour that says that Ocean-Owners might have invested. Let's hope they don't establish Oceans-level service. The kind of rip-off and shisha-smoke never is my thing.When Elton John on stage twin wanted to make Oceans number 1 in Germany, didn't he understand failure?

Mr Ho
06-18-21, 00:05
Hint: money laundering.

I know many naive souls here believe that the P4 Sex business in Germany is owned by legitimate business people because prostitution is legal in Germany, just the way most of these same naive souls believe that "vaccinating makes free" and that you can die any moment of SAR-CoV-2.

Those upselling WGs (+ Corona pumping politicians & media, and club-owning Hells Angels) are having a field day with you suckers! LOL!Yeah, the entrance fee is cash business, rarely with credit card and it is not even register with cash register!

I find it odd as at the entrance of ocean, they got the sign of hells angels saying they are not allowed LOL! All FKK is dodgy in one way or another, but they busted artemis, but they found nothing on them after months of investigation for tax fraud, human traficking etc.

Mr Ho
06-18-21, 00:07
It is all gossip here. And semi-trustworthy sources. The oceans investors sure can find additional money and run two clubs.

Alternatively: the premise of Oceans in the midst of Duesseldorf is likely 3-4 x more worth than GT in nowhere NL-border land.Location wise yeah, but in reality ocean has much less clients than gt or even lr maybe. Ocean could have had better management!

McAdonis
06-18-21, 03:15
While I like clubs like Samya, there is a clear difference in culture and service levels compared to places like GT and Babylon. I mentioned elsewhere that if GT / LR stays close, there could be a benefit of the girls concentrating in fewer clubs, making the line ups better. But if Turkish owners take over, creating more of the same style clubs, it would only keep the line ups diluted while offering more of the same type of environment without the guaranteed decent service that GT and LR offered.If GT will indeed be under new ownership, then the hope is that GT can retain the old management and receptionists. GT was able to quality control and screen the WGs, because there were so many WGs who were on the waiting list for a coveted spot. Part of that reason is that the WGs wanted access to GT's "desirable" customer base. If that desirable customer base scatters to 6's, Babylon, H7, then GT management loses considerable leverage.

I can see it as an opportunity for the NRW clubs to improve their line ups. There were so many clubs with one or two top tier girls. To get a full day, you would have to go to multiple clubs a day. If the talent is concentrated in fewer clubs, it can make for easier logistics.The concentration would be temporary, wouldn't it? The other clubs would absorb refugee WGs from GT and LR. And then when GT and LR re-open under new ownership, a portion would migrate back to their home club.

Less competition has increased prices. I do not believe 6's currently offers happy hour. Babylon supposedly raised the entry ticket by 10 EUR and increased the 30 minute session to 60 EUR. H7 has many ex-LR WGs, but despite that, there are reports from the Dutch boards, that some WGs are charging 30 EUR for some "extras" that were once included in the 50 EUR session. The hope is customers vote with their feet and these price increases do not become permanent.

ExpatLover
06-18-21, 04:38
Yeah, the entrance fee is cash business, rarely with credit card and it is not even register with cash register!

I find it odd as at the entrance of ocean, they got the sign of hells angels saying they are not allowed LOL! All FKK is dodgy in one way or another, but they busted artemis, but they found nothing on them after months of investigation for tax fraud, human traficking etc.The boss of Paradise was several times interviewed by the TV, explaining the clean business of his clubs, at the end finished in jail for prostitution, of course they refused HA because there is a motorcycle gangs war in Germany, the German police and justice is not here to tell the truth but the right.

HammerTime96
06-18-21, 09:28
Yeah, the entrance fee is cash business, rarely with credit card and it is not even register with cash register!

I find it odd as at the entrance of ocean, they got the sign of hells angels saying they are not allowed LOL! All FKK is dodgy in one way or another, but they busted artemis, but they found nothing on them after months of investigation for tax fraud, human traficking etc.Well, look at how YingYang, LR and GT have more or less been driven out of business due to continuous police raids. YY was closed because they found a small amount of drugs, yet in Holland you can buy all kinds of drugs at almost every street corner without any problem.

It's crystal clear that the authorities are targeting the P6 business and using all sorts of excuses (like a small amount of drugs in one of the biggest drug dealing country in the world, small building code violations in LR and GT, and since March 2020 the "Covid1984" scandemic) to shut them down or make their lives as difficult as possible.

Let's see how many police raids will take place over the summer, so check 'compliance with Covid19 procedures.'

As I wrote already, when the police raided GT a few years ago when I was in a room with a girl, they entered without knocking. Under today's scenario, it would have been impossible hide from the police and to quickly put on a mask or change position from missionary to doggy.

When they catch you now in 2021 without a mask, and-or flaunting "social distancing rules" (laying on top of a WG) you're in big trouble as in Germany they have stiff fines and-or even possible jail time.

Member #4733
06-18-21, 12:09
GT changing owner thing is widely spread, but I wonder where the rumor began? Reliable source or just a gossip is I wonder.I got this from another website: https://www.online-handelsregister.de/handelsregisterauszug/nw/Krefeld/HRB/17797/S-Factory-GmbH.

The general idea is that GT might move on, mostly in their usual fashion with the same management but new owner. But asking for flip-flop suppliers on their website is hilarious.

Mursenary
06-18-21, 16:16
The concentration would be temporary, wouldn't it? The other clubs would absorb refugee WGs from GT and LR. And then when GT and LR re-open under new ownership, a portion would migrate back to their home club.

Less competition has increased prices. I do not believe 6's currently offers happy hour. Babylon supposedly raised the entry ticket by 10 EUR and increased the 30 minute session to 60 EUR. H7 has many ex-LR WGs, but despite that, there are reports from the Dutch boards, that some WGs are charging 30 EUR for some "extras" that were once included in the 50 EUR session. The hope is customers vote with their feet and these price increases do not become permanent.Yeah, prospects of talent consolidation was only made for the case of permanent closure. If those clubs reopen and line ups once again becomes diluted and without the benefit of GT / LR service quality control, that would be a worse outcome than them staying permanently closed. NRW does not need another Oceans or Dolce Vita. If a GT / YinYang type ownership does not take over, I would rather have a Cheap Charlie club the likes of the original Acapulco where I routinely found fresh, non-pro girls at a discount.

HammerTime96
06-18-21, 16:19
I find it odd as at the entrance of ocean, they got the sign of hells angels saying they are not allowed LOL!Probably because a competing motorcycle club owns the place, like Satudarah or The Banditos?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satudarah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandidos_Motorcycle_Club

FYI, there have been many 'wars' between competing motorcycle clubs in Germany over the last 10 years.

https://www.bka.de/DE/UnsereAufgaben/Deliktsbereiche/Rockerkriminalitaet/rockerkriminalitaet_node.html

BigBuddy69
06-18-21, 18:14
As I wrote already, when the police raided GT a few years ago when I was in a room with a girl, they entered without knocking. Under today's scenario, it would have been impossible hide from the police and to quickly put on a mask or change position from missionary to doggy..There is zero obligation of wearing a mask and doing only doggy in the room, what do you think?

MrClen
06-18-21, 22:23
If GT will indeed be under new ownership, then the hope is that GT can retain the old management and receptionists. GT was able to quality control and screen the WGs, because there were so many WGs who were on the waiting list for a coveted spot. Part of that reason is that the WGs wanted access to GT's "desirable" customer base. If that desirable customer base scatters to 6's, Babylon, H7, then GT management loses considerable leverage.

The concentration would be temporary, wouldn't it? The other clubs would absorb refugee WGs from GT and LR. And then when GT and LR re-open under new ownership, a portion would migrate back to their home club.

Less competition has increased prices. I do not believe 6's currently offers happy hour. Babylon supposedly raised the entry ticket by 10 EUR and increased the 30 minute session to 60 EUR. H7 has many ex-LR WGs, but despite that, there are reports from the Dutch boards, that some WGs are charging 30 EUR for some "extras" that were once included in the 50 EUR session. The hope is customers vote with their feet and these price increases do not become permanent.Having gone to GT only one time with some friends where I did not partake of anything but a bite of food and a couple beers I have to wonder what is "talent". Where a working girl is fucked several times anight and the system is basically, "who's next? The idea of talent escapes me. Perhaps I enjoy more than just a quick shag with a beautiful girl and I get that in Cambodia and China. So my question is, 'what' is talent?, and how to gauge it?

Mursenary
06-18-21, 22:31
Having gone to GT only one time with some friends where I did not partake of anything but a bite of food and a couple beers I have to wonder what is "talent". Where a working girl is fucked several times anight and the system is basically, "who's next? The idea of talent escapes me. Perhaps I enjoy more than just a quick shag with a beautiful girl and I get that in Cambodia and China. So my question is, 'what' is talent?, and how to gauge it?'Talent' in the way it was used is slang for good looks, optics.

Mr Ho
06-19-21, 00:01
Probably because a competing motorcycle club owns the place, like Satudarah or The Banditos?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satudarah

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandidos_Motorcycle_Club

FYI, there have been many 'wars' between competing motorcycle clubs in Germany over the last 10 years.

https://www.bka.de/DE/UnsereAufgaben/Deliktsbereiche/Rockerkriminalitaet/rockerkriminalitaet_node.htmlYeah, collosuem is owned by hells apparently. It is possible as it only mention hells at the ocean reception with big poster saying hells not allowed with the logo of hells with cross on it.

Mr Ho
06-19-21, 00:04
I got this from another website: https://www.online-handelsregister.de/handelsregisterauszug/nw/Krefeld/HRB/17797/S-Factory-GmbH.

The general idea is that GT might move on, mostly in their usual fashion with the same management but new owner. But asking for flip-flop suppliers on their website is hilarious.The owner gmbh company is called S company for GT? And wow it is gmbh and not even ag, so the name of the owner should be open to public as it is gmbh.

Being the owner to brothel require muscle as management won't give in easily if the owner is not backed with muscle of dark side let say or former police or something like that!

Mr Ho
06-19-21, 00:08
Well, look at how YingYang, LR and GT have more or less been driven out of business due to continuous police raids. YY was closed because they found a small amount of drugs, yet in Holland you can buy all kinds of drugs at almost every street corner without any problem.

It's crystal clear that the authorities are targeting the P6 business and using all sorts of excuses (like a small amount of drugs in one of the biggest drug dealing country in the world, small building code violations in LR and GT, and since March 2020 the "Covid1984" scandemic) to shut them down or make their lives as difficult as possible.

Let's see how many police raids will take place over the summer, so check 'compliance with Covid19 procedures.'

As I wrote already, when the police raided GT a few years ago when I was in a room with a girl, they entered without knocking. Under today's scenario, it would have been impossible hide from the police and to quickly put on a mask or change position from missionary to doggy.

When they catch you now in 2021 without a mask, and-or flaunting "social distancing rules" (laying on top of a WG) you're in big trouble as in Germany they have stiff fines and-or even possible jail time.So you must develop fetish for wearing mask when fucking LOL!

Yeah I heard about the raid of LR, GT I did not know. I was in Artemis when the false fire alarm went off and police came, they were not so friendly to staffs or guests just shouting at people to be go out in freezing cold! It was in winter! We were outside in winter for good 30 min! Some girls with just towels around their body! In German winter!

I wonder what is this raid thing in GT and LR, the owner is too dodgy guy or did not pay to authority some under the table money or? Usually, then new owner must be someone who was a public servant or have good connection to fed like former police or relative is police or someone in politic!

Mr Ho
06-19-21, 00:11
The boss of Paradise was several times interviewed by the TV, explaining the clean business of his clubs, at the end finished in jail for prostitution, of course they refused HA because there is a motorcycle gangs war in Germany, the German police and justice is not here to tell the truth but the right.Artemis owner was jailed for false reasons, well they could not prove anything so they had to release him, but the way how media wrote so many lies about artemis was insane! They wrote artemis as some kind of biker hub with human trafficking where girls are forced to work as tute, that is not what I witness of the club! There is some agenda toward FKK in Germany that is power battle than justice. I guess some politician or someone on that side of the society want in with FKK profit!

Sirioja
06-19-21, 18:50
Well, look at how YingYang, LR and GT have more or less been driven out of business due to continuous police raids. YY was closed because they found a small amount of drugs, yet in Holland you can buy all kinds of drugs at almost every street corner without any problem.

When they catch you now in 2021 without a mask, and-or flaunting "social distancing rules" (laying on top of a WG) you're in big trouble as in Germany they have stiff fines and-or even possible jail time.Roermond administration don t want YY. Big loss when high level club. Kaarst don t want LR which was best club in Germany, my little Globe, on 2016/2017. GT don t seem so welcome in Bruggen, when just in front of houses, why had to close earlier than LR. Many clubs are in middle of companies, like Samya or Velbert, but not just in front of houses. When we didn't hear yet about German owner death, when he was seen at LR, but GT didn't reopen on 2020. I'm pretty sure just because he couldn't reopen, maybe after very big police raid when polizei questioned many WGs but also clients and went to justice where women put in front of him were really useful for him.

SpermBirds
06-21-21, 13:12
As mentioned before: GT-property has been sold a while ago. One might expect that there will be continuation of sort of the same scale Saunaclub at the same location. The scale and character of the club and it's policies will stay unclear to all of us untill the new owners decide to open up and the new environment. Some remarks about Brüggen not welcoming a company which semi-directly imposes serious financial revenues to such a small place like Brüggen might consider a reality check. Local taxidrivers, suppliers (food / drinks / gardeners etc.), taxi companies, hotels, apartments / housing etc. All enjoyed some sort of benefit, off course the taxincome direct- and secondary as well for the local community and so on. The club was very well managed with security outside as well, shuttle service etc to avoid issues etc. Incidents which caused issues were close to zero for the locals IMHO.

To be noted: Living Room is for sale as well. Doubtful which company will show interest.

To be noted: Villa Vanilla is not in the portfolio of the ex-GT-boss so unsure which company might or will show interest to take it over there.

Lots of people are engineering their own truth about the non-opening of GT last year and / or what was / is going on with YY, LR etc. Well, they seem to forget that GT unlike the large majority (not to mention almost every single one) of clubs was extremely staff-heavy with maybe around 15 to 20 employees needed to start up again. They just don't hang around unemployed around the corner in Brüggen waiting and waiting for an eventual reopening. There were some issues with that even before Corona etc. Fact of the matter is that a lot of people seem to buzz / produce a lot of nonsense without having any actual knowledge about the past and current situation. More easy to re-open a club with maybe 3 to 4 employees, in some clubs even less. They can reopen in a hurry and without a lot of issues with 10 to 15 girls and 2 to 4 staff members. Imagine GT doing that, I can only imagine what kind of shitstorm would fall upon them.

Hopefully the "new" version of GT will be close to the original regarding quality, management level, state of hygiene, line-up etc, wait and see. Time will tell.

Sirioja
06-21-21, 19:21
Less rules would help to improve casting. Most of beauties don t like rules like having to kiss ugly, old, fat, for only 50, or to work for hours, even when they don t feel good. When was looking for beauties, GT was not number 1 , compare to Samya or Oase or Palace. Wish for more freedom attracting more beauties, when I don t need rules, I prefer to get from my work, more enjoyable for me when can t be quality without beauty for me.

ExpatLover
06-21-21, 20:05
As mentioned before: GT-property has been sold a while ago. One might expect that there will be continuation of sort of the same scale Saunaclub at the same location. The scale and character of the club and it's policies will stay unclear to all of us untill the new owners decide to open up and the new environment. Some remarks about Brggen not welcoming a company which semi-directly imposes serious financial revenues to such a small place like Brggen might consider a reality check. Local taxidrivers, suppliers (food / drinks / gardeners etc.), taxi companies, hotels, apartments / housing etc. All enjoyed some sort of benefit, off course the taxincome direct- and secondary as well for the local community and so on. The club was very well managed with security outside as well, shuttle service etc to avoid issues etc. Incidents which caused issues were close to zero for the locals IMHO.

To be noted: Living Room is for sale as well. Doubtful which company will show interest.

To be noted: Villa Vanilla is not in the portfolio of the ex-GT-boss so unsure which company might or will show interest to take it over there.

Lots of people are engineering their own truth about the non-opening of GT last year and / or what was / is going on with YY, LR etc. Well, they seem to forget that GT unlike the large majority (not to mention almost every single one) of clubs was extremely staff-heavy with maybe around 15 to 20 employees needed to start up again. They just don't hang around unemployed around the corner in Brggen waiting and waiting for an eventual reopening. There were some issues with that even before Corona etc. Fact of the matter is that a lot of people seem to buzz / produce a lot of nonsense without having any actual knowledge about the past and current situation..Quality of GT, let us laugh a little bit. Very smoky bar area, so so sauna, unclean rooms, LU mostly with veteran girls, a no go club for me at least.

Sirioja
06-21-21, 21:41
Quality of GT, let us laugh a little bit. Very smoky bar area, so so sauna, unclean rooms, LU mostly with veteran girls, a no go club for me at least.Not for beauties and not higher level in bed for my sex than in many other clubs. When I have 5 girls for more than 50 hours, no German and none at GT when I had more rooms with Kate at Velbert and she knew I preferred at Velbert, even I kept on but not so often at GT and never took appointment as she proposed to be free. GT was good for me to watch ski Worldcup at 11 am and Formula 1, funny with NL when Maxou started. Many girls and Germans told me they knew GT was best business in Germany for WGs but didn't want to work at GT. Because of rules, really not free workers.

Mursenary
06-21-21, 21:48
Quality of GT, let us laugh a little bit. Very smoky bar area, so so sauna, unclean rooms, LU mostly with veteran girls, a no go club for me at least.With so many no posts, please tell us which club is a go and what you like about FKKs that brings you to an FKK forum?

SpermBirds
06-22-21, 06:50
Seems like Expatlover is living in a sort of reality long overdue:

* very smoky bar area?: only in one (small) part of the bar, smoking was still allowed (so bollocks).

* so so sauna: oh well, dry sauna (90+ degrees) with a view on the patio and girls passing by, shower at 2 metres distance, whirlpool dito. Always functioning apart from extreme exceptions. If that's so so, where is the reality check. (so bollocks).

* unclean rooms: every room was being cleaned after each session, several cleaning guys active during the whole day. Compare that to almost every other club and be ashamed. (bollocks again).

* line-up with mostly veteran girls: partly true but even regular clients could find (a few) new girls almost every other week / month. Most of the time it's a good thing to keep good working girls attached to the club but ok. At least one argument that is not complete bollocks. Congrats!

No go club for Expatlover: perfectly possible but have at least the decency to not use argumentation which is complete incorrect. Especially the unclean rooms is the complete opposite of the actual situation. 90% of the clubs don't even come close to the efforts made to clean everything at all time. Starting from non-stop mobbing and cleaning everywhere. I invite every clubber to go fuck in 10 German clubs and compare to level of cleaning of the rooms with GT. In most clubs there is no cleaning whatsoever inbetween sessions basically. What a joke!

SpermBirds
06-22-21, 06:57
At Sirioja: not for beauties or level in bed. Your "fire in bed" Globe-Selina and oh so lovely Globe-Mio and many others you could rave about were longtime working girls in GT. Maybe somehow you missed a lot of them in GT and there were / are way better performers than those 2 examples for that matter. Not mentioning how "free" the working girls are in other clubs. Delusional stuff. Globe for instance allows way more freedom, ironic mode is on if wished / needed. And I don't even mention loads of German Clubs which allow the girls all possible freedom and offer them easy working hours until 05 or 07 o'clock in the morning, pfff! Wake up.

Kuni042
06-22-21, 16:19
Indeed. And especially: what bring him to this GT forum, if he so repeatedly points out that he doesn't like it.

With so many no posts, please tell us which club is a go and what you like about FKKs that brings you to an FKK forum?

ExpatLover
06-22-21, 18:08
Indeed. And especially: what bring him to this GT forum, if he so repeatedly points out that he doesn't like it.You are very clever, probably you must be a high level psychiatric.

Pistons
06-22-21, 19:06
Quality of GT, let us laugh a little bit. Very smoky bar area, so so sauna, unclean rooms, LU mostly with veteran girls, a no go club for me at least.I 200% agree with you regarding GT. It is the lowest of the 'popular' hyped FKK's. At least it was. Let's see what happens after the renovation and new owner. But there are other clubs with hot girls one has to be gay not to enjoy.

Sirioja
06-23-21, 06:00
Seems like Expatlover is living in a sort of reality long overdue:

* very smoky bar area?: only in one (small) part of the bar, smoking was still allowed (so bollocks).

* so so sauna: oh well, dry sauna (90+ degrees) with a view on the patio and girls passing by, shower at 2 metres distance, whirlpool dito. Always functioning apart from extreme exceptions. If that's so so, where is the reality check. (so bollocks).

* unclean rooms: every room was being cleaned after each session, several cleaning guys active during the whole day. Compare that to almost every other club and be ashamed. (bollocks again).

* line-up with mostly veteran girls: partly true but even regular clients could find (a few) new girls almost every other week / month. Most of the time it's a good thing to keep good working girls attached to the club but ok. At least one argument that is not complete bollocks. Congrats!Never made any sauna in any club, too warm for me, but Velbert seem to have much better view than Bruggen for my eyes. But I agree club services for guys were Ok, despite average rooms and nothing exceptional for foods except good Sunday brunch.

Sirioja
06-23-21, 06:44
At Sirioja: not for beauties or level in bed. Your "fire in bed" Globe-Selina and oh so lovely Globe-Mio and many others you could rave about were longtime working girls in GT. Maybe somehow you missed a lot of them in GT and there were / are way better performers than those 2 examples for that matter. Not mentioning how "free" the working girls are in other clubs. Delusional stuff. Globe for instance allows way more freedom, ironic mode is on if wished / needed. And I don't even mention loads of German Clubs which allow the girls all possible freedom and offer them easy working hours until 05 or 07 o'clock in the morning, pfff! Wake up.I find Mio. De really lovely for behavior and she was a superstar among NL at GT, and she regrets them, but she was never high level in bed for me. If I repeated on Sunday on end of May 2015 she started at GT, coming from St Gallen, but never after, when met her on many times and still lovely at GT or Globe. We just chat a bit. Selina was also always really lovely since our time on April 2018, but despite her appetite and energy, never repeated because not pretty enough to repeat. My meaning was if I look for a natural fresh beauty to make me dream, for love in bed like I play, since Rachel when started on end of 2013 and Sam. De on beginning of 2014, then quite rare like pandas and I left so many times famous GT Bruggen heavy from balls and money, not able to find any girl on my standard, or not waiting for Kate. LR when on top, was higher level for me, with better rooms and shower for girls. You can t compare GT with everything for 50 asked and Globe for minimum 140, for girls, but unfortunately Globe really fell for looks since 2019. If I look for fresh beauties, I would more go to Samya, Oase, Sharks and maybe some BITICI, not Olymp, also Amesia sometimes, but my subjective tastes of course, when I prefer a beauty, even having to work hard for her and I did for several and at LR, than looks I wouldn t go in real life.

Mr Ho
06-23-21, 12:58
I 200% agree with you regarding GT. It is the lowest of the 'popular' hyped FKK's. At least it was. Let's see what happens after the renovation and new owner. But there are other clubs with hot girls one has to be gay not to enjoy.Oh they are renovating now?

HammerTime96
06-24-21, 11:29
GT is a typical "has been" club and most people who still love it are stuck in the past.

My first experience in GT was about 6 years ago always combining it with work in the area, but about 3 years ago the line up really started to go back down. The few sexy women (Pamala, RO, Kate, RO, Trinity, EE and a few others) were usually permanently booked. The result was that most customers 'hijacked' the hot girls for long rooms, making the situation worse for the men walking around the lounge area and restaurant tent looking at the remaining silicone-botox enhanced worn-out WGs. And then, to make matters worse: the Granny from Italy arrived.

After going home 'unfucked' a few times, I decided in middle of 2019 to skip GT unless line-up drastically improved, but then of course "Covid1984" happened.

Carpaccio18
06-24-21, 21:53
GT is a typical "has been" club and most people who still love it are stuck in the past.

My first experience in GT was about 6 years ago always combining it with work in the area, but about 3 years ago the line up really started to go back down. The few sexy women (Pamala, RO, Kate, RO, Trinity, EE and a few others) were usually permanently booked. The result was that most customers 'hijacked' the hot girls for long rooms, making the situation worse for the men walking around the lounge area and restaurant tent looking at the remaining silicone-botox enhanced worn-out WGs. And then, to make matters worse: the Granny from Italy arrived.

After going home 'unfucked' a few times, I decided in middle of 2019 to skip GT unless line-up drastically improved, but then of course "Covid1984" happened.Haven't been there in 5 years or so, and even back then it was never my favorite club, selection was never as good as Oase etc. Even if there were a few good ones. The club itself was not may favorite either, allthough I did appreciate the free beer back then.

ExpatLover
06-25-21, 07:10
Haven't been there in 5 years or so, and even back then it was never my favorite club, selection was never as good as Oase etc. Even if there were a few good ones. The club itself was not may favorite either, allthough I did appreciate the free beer back then.I don't care about free beer, alcohol and sex is not a good mix for me. I am also driving so 0 alcohol for me.

Sirioja
06-26-21, 13:23
I don't care about free beer, alcohol and sex is not a good mix for me. I am also driving so 0 alcohol for me.With German polizei, overspeed on autobahn is not too big problem, bigger problem in works zones and towns, and very big problem if alcohol or drug.

Sirioja
06-26-21, 13:56
I don't care about free beer, alcohol and sex is not a good mix for me. I am also driving so 0 alcohol for me.Many went to GT or LR for free beer, some drinking more than 10, when not caring much to go with girls.

Carpaccio18
06-26-21, 21:46
I don't care about free beer, alcohol and sex is not a good mix for me. I am also driving so 0 alcohol for me.I usually stay somewhere locally so getting a taxi, and like to enjoy a few beers in the garden on summer days. And of course the delightful view of naked women. Nice combo.

DrPoon
06-27-21, 09:36
With German polizei, overspeed on autobahn is not too big problem, bigger problem in works zones and towns, and very big problem if alcohol or drug.They can't suspend your license if you are not from Germany. So they probably just have to write a ticket but one can ignore it.

Sirioja
06-27-21, 20:57
They can't suspend your license if you are not from Germany. So they probably just have to write a ticket but one can ignore it.They took my French driving license but I asked Speyer center to send me back and forbidden me to drive for 1 month, but for 100 overspeed on autobahn. In Switzerland, they would have cut my head.

HammerTime96
06-27-21, 22:03
They can't suspend your license if you are not from Germany. So they probably just have to write a ticket but one can ignore it.No you can't "ignore it," as they can tell you that you're not authorised to drive in Germany. Just like the Covid 'vaccination,' handing in you license for one month will be entirely 'voluntary,' but if you don't want to do it and you want to be in Germany you'll have no choice, except for cancelling your trip to Germany.

Foreign friends and colleagues have had this happen: got caught in Germany and German law calls for 1 month drivers license suspension. So Zee Germans told them: you can mail your license to the Polizei station in the Kreis where you violated the speed limit, and we'll send it back to you after 1 month. The alternative if you don't do it: get caught at a police stop or speed trap or get involved in an accident, and you're in a world of pain because you're not authorized to drive in Germany, you won't be insured either.

What my colleagues told me is that Germany will NOT let foreigners get away with 'just paying a fine' when the sentence calls for a 1 month suspension, because this would mean a double standard for Germans / German residents and foreigners.

Sirioja
06-28-21, 07:34
No you can't "ignore it," as they can tell you that you're not authorised to drive in Germany. Just like the Covid 'vaccination,' handing in you license for one month will be entirely 'voluntary,' but if you don't want to do it and you want to be in Germany you'll have no choice, except for cancelling your trip to Germany.

Foreign friends and colleagues have had this happen: got caught in Germany and German law calls for 1 month drivers license suspension. So Zee Germans told them: you can mail your license to the Polizei station in the Kreis where you violated the speed limit, and we'll send it back to you after 1 month. The alternative if you don't do it: get caught at a police stop or speed trap or get involved in an accident, and you're in a world of pain because you're not authorized to drive in Germany, you won't be insured either.

What my colleagues told me is that Germany will NOT let foreigners get away with 'just paying a fine' when the sentence calls for a 1 month suspension, because this would mean a double standard for Germans / German residents and foreigners.Because I don't understand German, when I was controlled 2 years and half after my overspeed caught in Mainz, in other lander close to Schaffhausen. Ch, I was told I was under criminal complaint when driving in Germany: They took my French driving licence but sent me back after 1 week when I asked Speyer center and was forbidden to drive for 1 month. Was controlled leaving Aca Velbert at night on next day after forbidding ended, I still let mark on my driving licence, they asked me what was problem? I answered: speed, they controlled alcohol, 0 from sprite, and also drug test, and no more problem. I was caught arrested for 100 km / h overspeed on autobahn through Mainz. Was told by a German girl: overspeed in towns or in works zones, or alcohol or drug are much bigger problem. As I always say polizei: If not 0 , then your machine is not working.

BlackThought
06-29-21, 02:07
They can't suspend your license if you are not from Germany. So they probably just have to write a ticket but one can ignore it.When I was in Germany for business, I got caught by the camera for speeding. Hertz charged me an admin fee for providing my info to the police and shortly after I received the ticket in the mail with the photo from the camera. I ignored the ticket and haven't had any issues. Now I heard Italy would make your life hell for unpaid tickets.

ExpatLover
06-29-21, 07:56
When I was in Germany for business, I got caught by the camera for speeding. Hertz charged me an admin fee for providing my info to the police and shortly after I received the ticket in the mail with the photo from the camera. I ignored the ticket and haven't had any issues. Now I heard Italy would make your life hell for unpaid tickets.It is a case by case situation but for sure in Europe you get more and more into trouble. The guys who had to pay a lot and hired a lawyer to self the problem will not advertise about it.

Sirioja
06-29-21, 20:19
When I was in Germany for business, I got caught by the camera for speeding. Hertz charged me an admin fee for providing my info to the police and shortly after I received the ticket in the mail with the photo from the camera. I ignored the ticket and haven't had any issues. Now I heard Italy would make your life hell for unpaid tickets.Don't worry about Italy. So many times I was on big overspeed on motorway in front of radar and never received anything. Look how drive Italians crossing lines. Carabinieri adviced me 28% col Gentile close to Zoncolan, when they couldn't believe a French came for Zoncolan. I drive faster in Italy than in Germany. Great country for holidays.

DrPoon
07-01-21, 18:15
Don't worry about Italy. So many times I was on big overspeed on motorway in front of radar and never received anything. Look how drive Italians crossing lines. Carabinieri adviced me 28% col Gentile close to Zoncolan, when they couldn't believe a French came for Zoncolan. I drive faster in Italy than in Germany. Great country for holidays.Everyone ought to wear a mask had and sunglasses whilst driving then the cameras won't get a legitimate pic of the drivers face.

Mursenary
07-01-21, 22:23
When I was in Germany for business, I got caught by the camera for speeding. Hertz charged me an admin fee for providing my info to the police and shortly after I received the ticket in the mail with the photo from the camera. I ignored the ticket and haven't had any issues. Now I heard Italy would make your life hell for unpaid tickets.Depending on the district. Some parts of Italy will turn your fine over to a collections agency.

Routard
07-02-21, 23:38
According an ex GT, Oceans took over GT and it will open again August 1st.

UssbTravel
07-03-21, 02:49
According an ex GT, Oceans took over GT and it will open again August 1st.Can anyone confirm this information is accurate? Can we expect FKK Ocean style of mismanagement and shakiness of the girls for the future in the great club of GT?

Sirioja
07-03-21, 04:53
According an ex GT, Oceans took over GT and it will open again August 1st.Then, great to be fucked by new desk like they do at Oceans.

Mr Ho
07-03-21, 05:39
According an ex GT, Oceans took over GT and it will open again August 1st.Welcome to new upsell club then LOL! GT and LR is only non upsell clubs I knew. I hope line up will somehow improve! But summer opening is good news for those who live near by as GT has one of the most chilled out outside area!

Maxime
07-03-21, 08:16
According an ex GT, Oceans took over GT and it will open again August 1st.That indeed seems the case. Let's hope they don't make a copy of Oceans, which is a bling-bling tourist trap where almost no local / experienced monger goes to get good sex!

ExpatLover
07-03-21, 08:36
That indeed seems the case. Let's hope they don't make a copy of Oceans, which is a bling-bling tourist trap where almost no local / experienced monger goes to get good sex!Ocean was always a terrible place for me, but also GT therefor 0 risk for me to even give both a new try.

Sirioja
07-05-21, 05:46
Then, great to be fucked by new desk like they do at Oceans.I don't know what will become GT or LR, I just know GT didn't reopen on 2020 when German boss was seen at LR, but when both desk were very honest for money, even hypocrite, but to worry if same desk than Oceans to come. Good point could be more freedom, so maybe attracting more German beauties if clients take risk about new desk.

Kuni042
07-05-21, 22:08
Information will always be inaccurate, as long as.

* it is not stated on the website.

Or.

* a trust-worthy fellow monger will not report first-hand.

Can anyone confirm this information is accurate? Can we expect FKK Ocean style of mismanagement and shakiness of the girls for the future in the great club of GT?

SpermBirds
07-05-21, 22:28
GT and LR have both been "sold", to different parties for that matter and both locations will re-open and won't be copycats probably! How anyone can already state how the behaviour of the girls working in those clubs will be exceeds my capacities? Mainly because most of them have no idea which "parties" will re-open at both locations. Some will be very surprised which ownership will host at those locations, wait and see.

UssbTravel
07-06-21, 05:54
Is it purely a rumor that FKK ocean owners have purchased the club?

Sirioja
07-07-21, 06:22
GT and LR have both been "sold", to different parties for that matter and both locations will re-open and won't be copycats probably! How anyone can already state how the behaviour of the girls working in those clubs will be exceeds my capacities? Mainly because most of them have no idea which "parties" will re-open at both locations. Some will be very surprised which ownership will host at those locations, wait and see.I wish good luck with Kaarst to who bought so welcome LR there, with around now 10 rooms there. Just enough for a RTC, new Freude? On 2020 reopening, some LR girls moved away when not enough rooms and oldies from GT moved to LR. Oldies are stuck in this business. More complicated for fresh blood. Let s see what will become these 2 clubs. At least already helicopter on parking to fly to Bruggen. Maybe Limo will be instead of Hummer.

Mr Ho
07-16-21, 12:04
Is it purely a rumor that FKK ocean owners have purchased the club?I read Ocean owner bought GT for 9 million euro! But I read that in forum, so it can be bogus info!

Sirioja
07-17-21, 14:59
Irresistible wow Andrea is now at Sharks. What improvement with also a Thai ex Bruggen.

HammerTime96
07-17-21, 18:30
I read Ocean owner bought GT for 9 million euro! But I read that in forum, so it can be bogus info!GT was already in a death struggle in 2019, probably not with regards to financial success (lots of Dutch and Belgians paying 60 Euro entrance fee), but in terms of available talent, line-up, waiting times for rooms, and the inability to expand.

That's why they had a tent as a 'restaurant' and that's also why you'd walk around on a gay party sausage fest, unless you were lucky enough to have phone numbers of hot girls, so you could make appointments. Male customers would then cock-block those girls for hours in a room, too afraid to end the room and return to the main lounge where almost no hot girls would be available.

Oceans will probably not solve the infrastructure problem, unless they have some kind of 'leverage' over the civil servants in the urban planning department of Brueggen city and can get a permit to expand the building, build a real restaurant, a bigger lounge, a proper sauna, and more rooms. Judging by what kind of tourist rap Oceans is, GT will probably become an even bigger tourist trap for suckers who still flock to GT because of it's reputation from 10 years ago. The advantage is that the Dutch and the Belgians tourists don't need to drive all the way to Dusseldorf anymore, they can now take the highway exit at Niederkruechten, hahaha!

Sirioja
07-17-21, 19:40
If Oceans management, there will be much less girls than GT had, and after being fucked, should be also less clients. Wait and see about future. Even without appointment, my last girls: Anita. Ro, Sissi. Pol and of course Kate when she was free, when I never booked her as she proposed, always welcome me and not so difficult to go with them for a foreigner bad guy.

Mr Ho
07-18-21, 06:42
GT was already in a death struggle in 2019, probably not with regards to financial success (lots of Dutch and Belgians paying 60 Euro entrance fee), but in terms of available talent, line-up, waiting times for rooms, and the inability to expand.

That's why they had a tent as a 'restaurant' and that's also why you'd walk around on a gay party sausage fest, unless you were lucky enough to have phone numbers of hot girls, so you could make appointments. Male customers would then cock-block those girls for hours in a room, too afraid to end the room and return to the main lounge where almost no hot girls would be available.

Oceans will probably not solve the infrastructure problem, unless they have some kind of 'leverage' over the civil servants in the urban planning department of Brueggen city and can get a permit to expand the building, build a real restaurant, a bigger lounge, a proper sauna, and more rooms. Judging by what kind of tourist rap Oceans is, GT will probably become an even bigger tourist trap for suckers who still flock to GT because of it's reputation from 10 years ago. The advantage is that the Dutch and the Belgians tourists don't need to drive all the way to Dusseldorf anymore, they can now take the highway exit at Niederkruechten, hahaha!I can see why, I mean GT is basically in middle of residential area with beautiful farm land LOL! It is too bad as they got big garden space to expand if the permission is granted! I always love fucking out door in far out garden or one of those spacious tent room where you can open both sides, so I kept one side to the forest open LOL!

It could be such a good club, but I never liked the line up as I wrote.

But it surprise me because as you wrote, GT was always packed by both ditch and tourists! But never the stunners!

Let us see how Ocean will operate GT! The odd thing is I always saw Oceans empty, so I am surprised that ocean had money to buy GT!

Kuni042
07-18-21, 10:15
I appreciated many GT girls, because I like the MILF-type, and their superior command of the english-/ german language and I loved their non-upselling attitude.

So where can I find some of those? If even 5 of those are now at Oceans, I would spend a visit and report? I hear good stories about Babylon?

Sirioja
07-18-21, 10:39
I appreciated many GT girls, because I like the MILF-type, and their superior command of the english-/ german language and I loved their non-upselling attitude.

So where can I find some of those? If even 5 of those are now at Oceans, I would spend a visit and report? I hear good stories about Babylon?So long time Andrea is at Sharks with a Thai. Not improving casting.

UssbTravel
08-01-21, 12:33
Can anyone confirm if this information is correct?

Kuni042
08-01-21, 17:22
Incorrect to my knowledge. I do agree there was a rumour about this date. But the website is still not updated, and I would think this to be the first thing.

There is a chance that the new owners have no access to the old website. But even then, I would expect to have learned it from elsewhere.

FYI: I was just talking to a long-time GT working lady (currently in Penelope) and she confirmed it still be closed.

Anyone have different info?

Can anyone confirm if this information is correct?

Kuni042
08-01-21, 17:24
And since all the Dusseldorf clubs will go into shutdown, there is a good chance, that Magnum will pick up plenty of girls and mongers.

Incorrect to my knowledge. I do agree there was a rumour about this date. But the website is still not updated, and I would think this to be the first thing.

There is a chance that the new owners have no access to the website. But even then, I would expect to have learned it from elsewhere.

FYI: I was just talking to a long-time GT working lady (currently in Penelope) and she confirmed it still be closed.

Anyone have different info?

Pessimist
08-01-21, 17:49
FYI: I was just talking to a long-time GT working lady (currently in Penelope) and she confirmed it still be closed.I see this type of post occasionally. Implicit is the assumption that these WGs have access to superior / real time information than we mongers do. I agree that assumption makes some sense, because clubs do need to stay in touch with their girls to bring them back in; at a minimum, they probably have phone# + Whatsapp (probably not email, because these girls don't seem to be regular users of email from my talks with them; most definitely not the physical address, especially address in Romania). At the same time, many of these girls are club hopping and I understood the relationship, at least legally, is not a employer / employee type. So, a girl that might have worked in 3 or 4 different clubs in the 2018-19 period might be on the communication lists of all those clubs?

What sorta back channel exists for messaging between clubs and girls (and their "lover boys" in between)?

Sirioja
08-01-21, 21:24

There is a chance that the new owners have no access to the old website. But even then, I would expect to have learned it from elsewhere.

Anyone have different info?Easy and fast to create new website if planning to reopen. Oceans have website even I don't read. Thai MILF who moved to Sharks told no reopening, even WGs don't know much more than corridor noises. Let's wait, if fucked by new desk.

DrPoon
08-02-21, 05:28
Easy and fast to create new website if planning to reopen. Oceans have website even I don't read. Thai MILF who moved to Sharks told no reopening, even WGs don't know much more than corridor noises. Let's wait, if fucked by new desk.Goldentime is geographically undesirable for those without a vehicle. So maybe they are thinking about the super high rental car rates and will not be opening it until the rental car rates come down. It should be until late 2022 until the rental car rates come down given enough time to get more car microchips and the production back up. The car rental agencies had sold all their unused inventory to earn money and now there is a shortage. I also noted that renting for five days is actually cheaper than renting for four days and sometimes cheaper than renting for three days.

Kuni042
08-02-21, 07:09
I think this is all whatsup-based. But some girls made great shit-loads of money at GT. And much less elsewhere. I am sure they are in contact. I know of girls that are ok working at GT. But not elsewhere, BTW.

Simply because of client structure. GT had many elder, well-behaved and richer guys than any other club.

I see this type of post occasionally. Implicit is the assumption that these WGs have access to superior / real time information than we mongers do. I agree that assumption makes some sense, because clubs do need to stay in touch with their girls to bring them back in; at a minimum, they probably have phone# + Whatsapp (probably not email, because these girls don't seem to be regular users of email from my talks with them; most definitely not the physical address, especially address in Romania). At the same time, many of these girls are club hopping and I understood the relationship, at least legally, is not a employer / employee type. So, a girl that might have worked in 3 or 4 different clubs in the 2018-19 period might be on the communication lists of all those clubs?

What sorta back channel exists for messaging between clubs and girls (and their "lover boys" in between)?

Smoke Light
08-02-21, 10:55
I see this type of post occasionally. Implicit is the assumption that these WGs have access to superior / real time information than we mongers do. I agree that assumption makes some sense, because clubs do need to stay in touch with their girls to bring them back in; at a minimum, they probably have phone# + Whatsapp (probably not email, because these girls don't seem to be regular users of email from my talks with them; most definitely not the physical address, especially address in Romania). At the same time, many of these girls are club hopping and I understood the relationship, at least legally, is not a employer / employee type. So, a girl that might have worked in 3 or 4 different clubs in the 2018-19 period might be on the communication lists of all those clubs?

What sorta back channel exists for messaging between clubs and girls (and their "lover boys" in between)?Main channel is definitely WhatsApp. Facebook messenger was popular in the past. Email for internet purchases.

Sirioja
08-02-21, 20:54
Goldentime is geographically undesirable for those without a vehicle. So maybe they are thinking about the super high rental car rates and will not be opening it until the rental car rates come down. It should be until late 2022 until the rental car rates come down given enough time to get more car microchips and the production back up. The car rental agencies had sold all their unused inventory to earn money and now there is a shortage. I also noted that renting for five days is actually cheaper than renting for four days and sometimes cheaper than renting for three days.Many NL and Belgium who made GT crowded had car, but what will be new GT? Still free beer bottles? When many came more for this than for girls. Let's see for new management, when Oceans is working with Turkish at night, but GT have to close at 1 am on week days, they won't be woken up at this time.

UssbTravel
08-09-21, 06:22
Have anyone heard the same rumors from girls as well? If that is true, I think the club won't be as good as before, since they won't have the same girls' contacts and connections as before.

ExpatLover
08-09-21, 20:01
Have anyone heard the same rumors from girls as well? If that is true, I think the club won't be as good as before, since they won't have the same girls' contacts and connections as before.Right and HJ with shop sticks is not that easy.

Mursenary
08-10-21, 00:06
Have anyone heard the same rumors from girls as well? If that is true, I think the club won't be as good as before, since they won't have the same girls' contacts and connections as before.Never heard your rumor. Most say Oceans owners.

Sirioja
08-10-21, 04:27
Have anyone heard the same rumors from girls as well? If that is true, I think the club won't be as good as before, since they won't have the same girls' contacts and connections as before.I confirm, when they already did party for new Chinese year.

DrPoon
08-10-21, 05:51
Have anyone heard the same rumors from girls as well? If that is true, I think the club won't be as good as before, since they won't have the same girls' contacts and connections as before.Hopefully the Chinese company will organize a shuttle from the airport and more attuned to the needs of fly in hobbyists.

I am sure the girls will find their way back there will be word of mouth advertising and reviews posted online.

Mr Ho
08-10-21, 13:21
Have anyone heard the same rumors from girls as well? If that is true, I think the club won't be as good as before, since they won't have the same girls' contacts and connections as before.Who told you that?

UssbTravel
08-10-21, 19:24
Who told you that?Any insights on the approximated reopen date for GT?

Maxime
08-11-21, 07:38
Any insights on the approximated reopen date for GT?Since several clubs are closing again (because of high incident rate), don't put your hope up too high.

SpermBirds
08-11-21, 08:06
As mentioned before in this thread. The "new" owners are not in a rush to open ASAP, considering all factors nowadays that was not a dumb idea probably. Don't expect the club to re-open rapidly, will probably be somewhere in the wintertime. And once again, lots of rumors are spreading but most people will be (pleasantly) surprised once they re-open. Don't expect too many changes.

UssbTravel
08-11-21, 19:02
As mentioned before in this thread. The "new" owners are not in a rush to open ASAP, considering all factors nowadays that was not a dumb idea probably. Don't expect the club to re-open rapidly, will probably be somewhere in the wintertime. And once again, lots of rumors are spreading but most people will be (pleasantly) surprised once they re-open. Don't expect too many changes.I talked to an ex GT girl yesterday and she told me that she won't return since the door policy was the main reason that she worked there. Could you provide your reasonings? I appreciate it.

Kuni042
08-12-21, 00:15
Agree. Not a dumb idea. Especially since Germany is heading into some sort of FKK-lockdown. BTW: just spotted two top ex-GT-girls (one was german-blond Amelia!! The other was former Ivy. Black hair, also german) in remodelled Magnum. Which opened last week. I really enjoyed it there.

As mentioned before in this thread. The "new" owners are not in a rush to open ASAP, considering all factors nowadays that was not a dumb idea probably. Don't expect the club to re-open rapidly, will probably be somewhere in the wintertime. And once again, lots of rumors are spreading but most people will be (pleasantly) surprised once they re-open. Don't expect too many changes.

ExpatLover
08-12-21, 05:05
I talked to an ex GT girl yesterday and she told me that she won't return since the door policy was the main reason that she worked there. Could you provide your reasonings? I appreciate it.Door policy was, white skin, Christian, over 35 and rich if possible, sorry to be so direct.

AznHotBoy
08-13-21, 05:29
BTW: just spotted two top ex-GT-girls (one was german-blond Amelia!! The other was former Ivy. Black hair, also german) in remodelled Magnum. Which opened last week. I really enjoyed it there.Good info! What is the general price structure like in Magnum? Actually a few of my favorite GT girls worked at Magnum years ago, seems like they all returned to their old club? I have never been there myself.

Kuni042
08-14-21, 11:28
I had a great room with Amelia Wednesday at Magnum. But they will close - (like everything else) in the next 3-5 days in NRW. The price structure is a bit leaning towards Shark / Ocean with too upselling. GT-discipline on forbidding all upselling isn't so prevalent.

I met Ivy (19 yr black hear tall german. Hang out in the smokers Area of GT) - now she is blond and calls herself Jasmine at Magnum. But she tried to upsell me into 150460 or 100430 - and I wasnt even asking for extras. She argued that she rather wait before going with me into a "cheap" 50430 or 100460 room. Because she may otherwise loose the opportunity.

That was Friday (yesterday) at which time a raid / razzia happened, and I fleed without room.

Good info! What is the general price structure like in Magnum? Actually a few of my favorite GT girls worked at Magnum years ago, seems like they all returned to their club? I have never been there myself.

MarkFkk
08-14-21, 12:06
That was Friday (yesterday) at which time a raid / razzia happened, and I fleed without room.What do you mean with razzia? Police was there?

UssbTravel
08-14-21, 15:47
I hope the club will reopen ASAP. Could the club just closed for another year possibly? Any thoughts?

AznHotBoy
08-14-21, 18:00
I had a great room with Amelia Wednesday at Magnum. But they will close - (like everything else) in the next 3-5 days in NRW.Yea Amelia is great. Had very good rooms with her before. I will be arriving in Germany on August 20 to 28. Looks like I won't be able go to a club this trip?

Kuni042
08-14-21, 21:47
Yup. About 30 troups. Seemingly they put the magnum club into a 3 HR special-lockdown. I once had this at GT too. Flee if you can. And never enter a club when you see even one police trouper or one from the "Ordnungsamt".

What do you mean with razzia? Police was there?.

Maxime
08-15-21, 08:21
I hope the club will reopen ASAP. Could the club just closed for another year possibly? Any thoughts?What do you think. ? Most clubs are closing down again because of the increasing incident rates, so don't expect any club, including GT, to re-open soon.

Sirioja
08-15-21, 08:41
Door policy was, white skin, Christian, over 35 and rich if possible, sorry to be so direct.Wrong, not only Christian Caucasians and not only rich, many Asians, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, being welcome, but so hypocrite staff, except Monika ex Heidi at LR, with staff sucking your dick for years and then following vulgarity.

Sirioja
08-15-21, 08:58
I had a great room with Amelia Wednesday at Magnum. But they will close - (like everything else) in the next 3-5 days in NRW. The price structure is a bit leaning towards Shark / Ocean with too upselling. GT-discipline on forbidding all upselling isn't so prevalent.

I met Ivy (19 yr black hear tall german. Hang out in the smokers Area of GT) - now she is blond and calls herself Jasmine at Magnum. But she tried to upsell me into 150460 or 100430 - and I wasnt even asking for extras. She argued that she rather wait before going with me into a "cheap" 50430 or 100460 room. Because she may otherwise loose the opportunity.

That was Friday (yesterday) at which time a raid / razzia happened, and I fleed without room.Thanks for your report about Magnum. If I understand well, some GT German girls moved there? What about entry cost? Foods? Better to have fine belly for good sex. Still Turkish land at night? Any news from these German girls about new GT owner? Even WGs are not always the best informed.

Kuni042
08-18-21, 06:03
Yes 2 GT girls (at least) moved there. 40 euro entry cost, decent food (better than at Sharks imo. But not as good as GT). I suspect that it is still turkish land at night. But an increasing number of others might join too. The pool area once finished is very upscale and good.

Re new GT owner: the two girls only know what has said before: that Ocean owner has acquired GT.

Thanks for your report about Magnum. If I understand well, some GT German girls moved there? What about entry cost? Foods? Better to have fine belly for good sex. Still Turkish land at night? Any news from these German girls about new GT owner? Even WGs are not always the best informed.

Sirioja
08-18-21, 06:41
Yes 2 GT girls (at least) moved there. 40 euro entry cost, decent food (better than at Sharks imo. But not as good as GT). I suspect that it is still turkish land at night. But an increasing number of others might join too. The pool area once finished is very upscale and good.

Re new GT owner: the two girls only know what has said before: that Ocean owner has acquired GT.Thanks for your information. 40€ with foods is a good deal. Still legendary gambas? I prefer foods at Sharks except when BBQ than at GT except good Sunday brunch. Much better breakfast at Sharks. Turkish are not a big problem for me when we don't play same game and most often we don't go with same girls. Wait and see for new GT where they are preparing.

Kuni042
08-18-21, 19:06
Yes, I am hopeful, that GT can open now.

* we might look at a long opening of FKK land.

* provided there is not another shitty (infectious & deadline, and vaccine-escaping) strain.

* which can never be ruled out, but this fear should not guide GT mgmt actions.

Thanks for your information. 40 with foods is a good deal. Still legendary gambas? I prefer foods at Sharks except when BBQ than at GT except good Sunday brunch. better breakfast at Sharks. Turkish are not a problem for me when we don't play same game and most often we don't go with same girls. Wait and see for new GT where they are preparing.

Mr Ho
08-20-21, 10:45
I hope the club will reopen ASAP. Could the club just closed for another year possibly? Any thoughts?Maybe they might renovate before reopening with new ownership!?

UssbTravel
08-20-21, 17:18
Maybe they might renovate before reopening with new ownership!?If they really purchased the club for 9 millions euros as rumor said, they really should think hard before they change anything materially in the club. With GT remote location, if the club is not superior than other clubs, business could drop significantly without much efforts.

Sirioja
08-20-21, 22:00
New owner need to make showers for WGs, for a better hygiene than toilets behind desk or close to cigarettes machine.

Zizzo1
08-25-21, 18:08
Dear all,

I really do not understand the situation about the reopening. Someone wrote about the new Turkish (owner but I would like to know if the new owner will maintain the special spirit of the club.

Good food, beautiful girls from Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary and also. Romania.

Any news about it?

Mr Ho
08-25-21, 23:25
If they really purchased the club for 9 millions euros as rumor said, they really should think hard before they change anything materially in the club. With GT remote location, if the club is not superior than other clubs, business could drop significantly without much efforts.Artemis was built for about 6 million euro, so I think 9 million euro for GT is way too much!

Kuni042
08-29-21, 22:09
Most clubs in Germany are at an all-time low. So why would someone try to open GT at this time, when there is no need for additional capacity. It is just high risk. Besides Planet Happy Garden is running well at this moment, which is only about 10 min longer drive for most from NL, BE OR FR. I spotted easily 20 cars from those nations. Plus 20 more from Germany of course.

See my report here: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1097-Sauna-Club-Planet-Happy-Garden-Oedt&p=2598633&viewfull=1#post2598633.

Dear all,

I really do not understand the situation about the reopening. Someone wrote about the new Turkish (owner but I would like to know if the new owner will maintain the special spirit of the club.

Good food, beautiful girls from Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary and also. Romania.

Any news about it?

Sirioja
08-30-21, 03:51
I think works inside. Italian Valeria can be found at PHG with some extras for services.

ExpatLover
08-30-21, 08:58
Most clubs in Germany are at an all-time low. So why would someone try to open GT at this time, when there is no need for additional capacity. It is just high risk. Besides Planet Happy Garden is running well at this moment, which is only about 10 min longer drive for most from NL, BE OR FR. I spotted easily 20 cars from those nations. Plus 20 more from Germany of course.

See my report here: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1097-Sauna-Club-Planet-Happy-Garden-Oedt&p=2598633&viewfull=1#post2598633.Good news means that many mongers are careful about their health and that they know that the LU are globally not that great. Only the girls and mongers who have nothing to loose are visiting FKK or prostitutes.

Kuni042
08-31-21, 22:19
There are not many folks dying from covid right now in most places of DE, NL, BE, FR, SP, IT, etc. So what you say does make NO sense. But you have the right to be afraid. I am not much and I am going. Less so than 2 yrs, agreed, because the LU is indeed not so good as it was 2 yrs ago.

Only the girls and mongers who have nothing to loose are visiting FKK or prostitutes.

ExpatLover
09-01-21, 03:51
There are not many folks dying from covid right now in most places of DE, NL, BE, FR, SP, IT, etc. So what you say does make NO sense. But you have the right to be afraid. I am not much and I am going. Less so than 2 yrs, agreed, because the LU is indeed not so good as it was 2 yrs ago.Because you are just looking at global figures. May be you have some friends who are doctor or in the medical, the reality is that many people are suffering from the post covid signs. Advice you to look what is happening to most of the people who spend 1 or 2 weeks in ICU, how they are struggling every day to recover. The reality exists even you have no pictures or reports. Last week 100+ were killed in Kabul, no pictures nothing so the impact is very low. 1 info pushes the other. The devil is in the details but today with the low education level every where, many people are just able to digest the very simple things, and globally the leaders including Elon Musk, Trump, Bill Gates. Just want us to be customers purchasing their products without thinking. When to see the stupidity about electric cars, vegan. 15 years back in Germany by purchasing a diesel car from a German brand you were a great citizen today by using this same car you are a terrible citizen.

Sirioja
09-01-21, 06:34
There are not many folks dying from covid right now in most places of DE, NL, BE, FR, SP, IT, etc. So what you say does make NO sense. But you have the right to be afraid. I am not much and I am going. Less so than 2 yrs, agreed, because the LU is indeed not so good as it was 2 yrs ago.I m not vaccinated before finishing my climbing tour and when I feel my lungs, I didn't see covid and variants on my highest ranked climbings. Saw old and fat in clubs, 1 was really impressive for breakfast at Sharks, he ate more than 5 bananas and so many yogurts. Works are on inside GT. Saw some really pretty natural girls on this Summer, some really good, had 7 1 hour rooms with a fresh natural supermodel since 9 July. Good Summer like previous was at GT Vienna.

Kuni042
09-01-21, 23:59
But the risk of being ICU'ed is extremely low for most vaccinated people. You suffer worse risk in long overhaul flights. Even if you swallow tylenol, you have a 1 in 800 K chance to die from side effects. Or you drive from LA to Vegas or Paris to GT-.

Because you are just looking at global figures. May be you have some friends who are doctor or in the medical, the reality is that many people are suffering from the post covid signs. Advice you to look what is happening to most of the people who spend 1 or 2 weeks in ICU, how they are struggling every day to recover. The reality exists even you have no pictures or reports. Last week 100+ were killed in Kabul, no pictures nothing so the impact is very low. 1 info pushes the other. The devil is in the details but today with the low education level every where, many people are just able to digest the very simple things, and globally the leaders including Elon Musk, Trump, Bill Gates. Just want us to be customers purchasing their products without thinking. When to see the stupidity about electric cars, vegan. 15 years back in Germany by purchasing a diesel car from a German brand you were a great citizen today by using this same car you are a terrible citizen.

UssbTravel
09-06-21, 10:15
Does anyone have any insights on if that is true or is it a mistake made by the Google team?

Sirioja
09-06-21, 20:00
Does anyone have any insights on if that is true or is it a mistake made by the Google team?Past GT and LR are dead. I don t care about brothels, I'm only interested by beauties and I keep on finding without GT and LR. I doubt 185 Kelli. Ro would work in these clubs when she makes me dream. Italian Valeria is now upselling at PHG and I think some ex GT do same at Magnum.

Smoke Light
09-07-21, 00:58
Past GT and LR are dead. I don t care about brothels, I'm only interested by beauties and I keep on finding without GT and LR. I doubt 185 Kelli. Ro would work in these clubs when she makes me dream. Italian Valeria is now upselling at PHG and I think some ex GT do same at Magnum.Sirioja,

I understand your point but I respectfully disagree regarding a club where we used to spend many hours of our lives. Especially LR was a bit like second home to me between 2014 and 2017. Many great memories. Aisha, Vanessa, Maya, Gaby, Kamy, Daria, Ruby, yes, specific girls but they all associate with LR in my brain. LR had its magic back then. Maybe I am a little sentimental because I travel 6500 kilometers to get there and expectations are running high. I hope GT and LR make a good come back one day. But please don't take my words for granted as I already had 7 beers on this Labor day weekend at home. Cheers.

MarkFkk
09-07-21, 11:12
Sirioja,

I understand your point but I respectfully disagree regarding a club where we used to spend many hours of our lives. Especially LR was a bit like second home to me between 2014 and 2017. Many great memories. Aisha, Vanessa, Maya, Gaby, Kamy, Daria, Ruby, yes, specific girls but they all associate with LR in my brain. LR had its magic back then. Maybe I am a little sentimental because I travel 6500 kilometers to get there and expectations are running high. I hope GT and LR make a good come back one day. But please don't take my words for granted as I already had 7 beers on this Labor day weekend at home. Cheers.Lucky you that you could get beautiful little Maya.

Mr Ho
09-07-21, 12:16
Past GT and LR are dead. I don t care about brothels, I'm only interested by beauties and I keep on finding without GT and LR. I doubt 185 Kelli. Ro would work in these clubs when she makes me dream. Italian Valeria is now upselling at PHG and I think some ex GT do same at Magnum.But you are in brothels LOL.

Smoke Light
09-07-21, 16:44
Lucky you that you could get beautiful little Maya.Sometimes little Maya demonstrated childish behavior. I willingly spoiled her giving extra 10 or 20 euro as her pussy was so small compared to my size. She would then play a game of being scared and terrified in the room, calling me "anaconda" and "don't hurt me" and so on. I am sure it was the same case with other guys. Then in the basement near sauna and massage tables she would sneak up and yank and pull the towel from my waste to call everyone's attention to my johnson displayed in public. I would make a terrifying face and chased her down for such an unruly behavior. As she was on heels I caught up with her easily and she would start screaming and squealing so loud that my ears went deaf for a while. That was her way of defense to go unpunished for her actions.

Later years when she was bartending we hugged and kissed as best friends all the time. History.

Sirioja
09-07-21, 21:30
Sometimes little Maya demonstrated childish behavior. I willingly spoiled her giving extra 10 or 20 euro as her pussy was so small compared to my size. She would then play a game of being scared and terrified in the room, calling me "anaconda" and "don't hurt me" and so on. I am sure it was the same case with other guys. Then in the basement near sauna and massage tables she would sneak up and yank and pull the towel from my waste to call everyone's attention to my johnson displayed in public. I would make a terrifying face and chased her down for such an unruly behavior. As she was on heels I caught up with her easily and she would start screaming and squealing so loud that my ears went deaf for a while. That was her way of defense to go unpunished for her actions.

Later years when she was bartending we hugged and kissed as best friends all the time. History.Yes she had much more adult behavior behind the bar than childish prostitute worthing just for beautiful natural tits.

Sirioja
09-07-21, 21:46
Sirioja,

I understand your point but I respectfully disagree regarding a club where we used to spend many hours of our lives. Especially LR was a bit like second home to me between 2014 and 2017. Many great memories. Aisha, Vanessa, Maya, Gaby, Kamy, Daria, Ruby, yes, specific girls but they all associate with LR in my brain. LR had its magic back then. Maybe I am a little sentimental because I travel 6500 kilometers to get there and expectations are running high. I hope GT and LR make a good come back one day. But please don't take my words for granted as I already had 7 beers on this Labor day weekend at home. Cheers.I visited sometimes weekly GT or LR, sometimes twice on week end, sometimes both on day, when I had good girls there, but when I pay 50 or 65 at Sharks, 60 was too expensive for LR services which fell with only Bundesliga 2 for friends, boring club when no attractive girls. GT garden was nothing wow for me compare to World, Oase, Sharks or even Vertigo. I used GT to watch ski Worldcup when I was in Germany. Many guys went to these clubs more for free beer than for girls, when girls are more important for me than brothels. Nevertheless, I built my best FKK girl at LR, starting from low level she was, having around 15 hours with her on some months.

DevilWithFree
09-10-21, 13:18
Past GT and LR are dead. I don t care about brothels, I'm only interested by beauties and I keep on finding without GT and LR. I doubt 185 Kelli. Ro would work in these clubs when she makes me dream. Italian Valeria is now upselling at PHG and I think some ex GT do same at Magnum.Could you please help me to understand what PHG means?

Thanks in advance.

Christian G
09-10-21, 18:07
Could you please help me to understand what PHG means?Planet Happy Garden.

Sirioja
09-10-21, 19:37
Planet Happy Garden.Which can worth for sometimes some Baltics at night. I remember Lee. Lat at Vertigo which was brother, she was so happy I speak Russian, but so lost in bed. Enjoyable complicated.

UssbTravel
09-11-21, 23:50
I don't think the clientele will be too different from the past since this club is in such a remote location, only people with a car will be able to attend.

Sirioja
09-12-21, 07:43
I don't think the clientele will be too different from the past since this club is in such a remote location, only people with a car will be able to attend.There are works inside. Maybe they build showers for girls? Which German girls? Owner is known and very different than German and Marina who were kind of pimp according to German law, girls not being really free independent at GT / LR when they upsell now at PHG and Magnum, like other girls. Maybe why they had problems with polizei, German hiding behind Marina in front of polizei.

Sirioja
09-13-21, 07:51
I don't think the clientele will be too different from the past since this club is in such a remote location, only people with a car will be able to attend.Past GT worked with NL and Belgium coming for free beer. This is the model to attract them, more than girls quality.

Sirioja
09-13-21, 20:03
Polish Paula and a Turkish can be found in 6 ens NL.

Anti Silicone
09-16-21, 07:51
I am thinking of going to Germany and want to see Florentina at Golden Time (Luana at Living Room). But both clubs are closed now. Where is Florentina? What club is she? Or is she in an escort club?

Does anybody see her recently?

Sirioja
09-16-21, 09:10
I am thinking of going to Germany and want to see Florentina at Golden Time (Luana at Living Room). But both clubs are closed now. Where is Florentina? What club is she? Or is she in an escort club?

Does anybody see her recently?She started at Magnum before LR.

Kuni042
09-16-21, 22:33
I haven't seen her nor have I heard of her. I too wonder, where all those GT girls landed. Some are here and there. But I don't think more then 10 of the 100's are back in Germany. I guess they will live a poorer life now in east europe.

Does anybody see her recently?

Sirioja
09-16-21, 22:36
I haven't seen her nor have I heard of her. I too wonder, where all those GT girls landed. Some are here and there. But I don't think more then 10 of the 100's are back in Germany. I guess they will live a poorer life now in east europe.Some at 6 ens, Magnum, Sharks, PHG, Globe.

Anti Silicone
09-18-21, 05:01

Does anybody see her recently?Thanks for the replies. She maybe retires. But I hope she will return when GT or LR reopens.

Sirioja
09-18-21, 08:29
Thanks for the replies. She maybe retires. But I hope she will return when GT or LR reopens.GT and LR won't be anymore brothers and don't know if LR will ever reopen as a brothel when Kaarst administration don't like. She was at LR on first hour on LR reopening day on 2020, a real professional, when GT didn't reopen even before owner death, probably too many problems with administration.

MarkFkk
09-18-21, 09:36
Thanks for the replies. She maybe retires. But I hope she will return when GT or LR reopens.Ok she has got beautiful tits, but she doesn't kiss, she doesn't give the tongue, she is extremely cold. Apart of the tits to suck, has she got any other positive side?

Anti Silicone
09-19-21, 07:51
Yeah, Florentina's character is cold, and I want her to be more friendly. And she doesn't accept deep kiss. But her face is my type. And I enjoy DATY and BBBJ with her for E50 for 30 m.

I want to see her someday somewhere again.

Ok she has got beautiful tits, but she doesn't kiss, she doesn't give the tongue, she is extremely cold. Apart of the tits to suck, has she got any other positive side?

Kuni042
09-19-21, 12:36
Her character wasnt cold. She was distanced, agreed. Big difference. She is introverted, and the whole pay6 isn't here thing.

Yeah, Florentina's character is cold, and I want her to be friendly. And she doesn't accept deep kiss. But her face is my type. And I enjoy DATY and BBBJ with her for E50 for 30 m.

I want to see her someday somewhere again.

Mr Ho
09-19-21, 13:05
Yeah, Florentina's character is cold, and I want her to be more friendly. And she doesn't accept deep kiss. But her face is my type. And I enjoy DATY and BBBJ with her for E50 for 30 m.

I want to see her someday somewhere again.Is she half Greek, half Albanian giri, tanned naturally, natural nice tits, exotic beautiful face girl from Cologne?

Anti Silicone
09-19-21, 20:22
Is she half Greek, half Albanian giri, tanned naturally, natural nice tits, exotic beautiful face girl from Cologne?She told me she was from Romania and didn't say anything about her parents. She dyes her hair blond, so her eyebrows are black. She is beautiful to me. But her skin is not tanned if I remember correctly. Yeah, she has nice natural tits.

Sirioja
09-19-21, 21:25
She told me she was from Romania and didn't say anything about her parents. She dyes her hair blond, so her eyebrows are black. She is beautiful to me. But her skin is not tanned if I remember correctly. Yeah, she has nice natural tits.100% Romanian, milky skin, little girl vagina for Asian size. Once at LR was enough for me when couldn't full enter in her despite all my care not to hurt her, but her bi color nipples tits were always a pleasure for eyes. She was not a busy superstar at LR compare to EMA. Ro. Busier at GT, but no more same GT.

MarkFkk
09-19-21, 21:56
She told me she was from Romania and didn't say anything about her parents. She dyes her hair blond, so her eyebrows are black. She is beautiful to me. But her skin is not tanned if I remember correctly. Yeah, she has nice natural tits.Despite I don't like the fact that she doesn't kiss with the tongue and she doesn't offer a GF experience, I can say that I'm "good friend" with her.

She doesn't approach you, so if you dream to suck her tits but you wait her to approach you, it will probably never happen.

However she is very friendly, she comes from Romania 100%, and never hidden it.

I know a lot about her but it's personal stuff that she shared with me privately so I don't find it fair to share it in a forum.

BigBuddy69
09-19-21, 23:13
You really think that after one session with a girl who has a reputation to be distant and professional, you become good friend with her?

Kuni042
09-19-21, 23:22
In some german forums, members are indicating that the old GT team (esp. Those theke-ladies who micro-managed quite a few things) will be going to the Villa Vertigo. And consequentially this Villa Vertigo will reopen soon.

Not sure if this can be confirmed or denied.

Sirioja
09-19-21, 23:41
In some german forums, members are indicating that the old GT team (esp. Those theke-ladies who micro-managed quite a few things) will be going to the Villa Vertigo. And consequentially this Villa Vertigo will reopen soon.

Not sure if this can be confirmed or denied.But Vertigo / Vanilla is small with not many rooms and stairs to go to few chalets in garden, not easy on heels and when wet weather at night. Broken ankles business.

Sirioja
09-20-21, 06:40
Her character wasnt cold. She was distanced, agreed. Big difference. She is introverted, and the whole pay6 isn't here thing.I agree not really cold, but she stayed long time in paid sex business since 2016.

MarkFkk
09-20-21, 23:10
You really think that after one session with a girl who has a reputation to be distant and professional, you become good friend with her?You really think that my friendship with her was born only because one session together? Maybe we also meet by chance outside the club in a totally different context? Maybe we have the phone number each other? Maybe despite we don't care about fucking together we are anyway in touch for any other reason?

Maybe maybe maybe. Think what you want my friend, I'm not supposed to explain anything with you or to share her private matters :-*

Sirioja
09-21-21, 06:24
Despite I don't like the fact that she doesn't kiss with the tongue and she doesn't offer a GF experience, I can say that I'm "good friend" with her.

She doesn't approach you, so if you dream to suck her tits but you wait her to approach you, it will probably never happen.

However she is very friendly, she comes from Romania 100%, and never hidden it.

I know a lot about her but it's personal stuff that she shared with me privately so I don't find it fair to share it in a forum.But your first post about her was really not positive. Cold friendship?

BigBuddy69
09-21-21, 17:08
Well you seem to be some kind of big titted girl stalker so. I think your imagination is running wild.

BlackThought
09-25-21, 00:36
Her character wasnt cold. She was distanced, agreed. Big difference. She is introverted, and the whole pay6 isn't here thing.I think her and Kate were always busy with clients, so never had a chance to experience them. My fav was Antonella, she came off cold in the beginning, but warmed up after a few sessions. Unfortunately, I updated my phone and lost her #.

Sirioja
09-25-21, 05:29
I think her and Kate were always busy with clients, so never had a chance to experience them. My fav was Antonella, she came off cold in the beginning, but warmed up after a few sessions. Unfortunately, I updated my phone and lost her #.Antonella who started at LR, playing geriatric for long time there, had far higher potential for fucking than Florentina / Luana and even Kate but I preferred Kate who was more well mannered and sweet for me.

BlackThought
09-26-21, 01:18
Antonella who started at LR, playing geriatric for long time there, had far higher potential for fucking than Florentina / Luana and even Kate but I preferred Kate who was more well mannered and sweet for me.Oh definitely. Antonella did not really share any details about her private life, so I never really got to know her. I just really enjoyed her for reasons unknown LOL. The best FKK performer for me was Sybel from LR, she was absolutely amazing.

Sirioja
09-27-21, 03:25
Oh definitely. Antonella did not really share any details about her private life, so I never really got to know her. I just really enjoyed her for reasons unknown LOL. The best FKK performer for me was Sybel from LR, she was absolutely amazing.My meaning was: Florentina / Luana was low potential for fucking, better for Kate I didn't take her first but let one opening her before and had to be careful, but Antonella had high potential vagina, flexible she was. I saw her dancing once at PHG at night. All girls and guys stopped and all only looking at her, not a gogo dancer, a real dancer.

UssbTravel
10-06-21, 10:20
Hoping the girls are going to be back. Google map showed it is no longer closed.

Sirioja
10-07-21, 18:22
I'm pretty sure when GT will be ready to reopen, will be communication claiming to be club number 1 with Oceans in Germany. Google don't know anything. Same for WGs.

Sirioja
10-23-21, 01:36
For fans, wild cat noises Polish MILF who moved to 6 sens until this Thursday, moved to Samya on this Friday. You are everywhere she said. She became much more friendly when was annoying at GT. Many ex GT girls at 6 sens.

Toto001
10-23-21, 11:08
…German and Marina who were kind of pimp according to German law….Marina actually is my all-time favorite back from her time at Oase in something like 2005 or so. Never happened to meet her again but I am aware she got married to the GT and LR owner who recently died of Corona.

Rako3
10-23-21, 15:13
"Dear guests, we are open again from 11 am to 4 am."

https://www.goldentime.at/club-linz

With a 7th Birthday Party scheduled for 10/28/21.

Rako3
10-23-21, 15:21
Oops!

Kuni042
10-23-21, 16:36
It is now likely that GT will reopen in Nov / early Dec according to one of the former GT desk managers (one of those dark hair ladies), who are now employed by Oceans as desk managers. I just learned this yesterday while at Oceans.

Sirioja
10-23-21, 19:19
Marina actually is my all-time favorite back from her time at Oase in something like 2005 or so. Never happened to meet her again but I am aware she got married to the GT and LR owner who recently died of Corona.Not pretty face, but she may be free now. Tatjana is prettier.

Sirioja
10-23-21, 19:30
It is now likely that GT will reopen in Nov / early Dec according to one of the former GT desk managers (one of those dark hair ladies), who are now employed by Oceans as desk managers. I just learned this yesterday while at Oceans.Ocean twin? Being fucked by desk. We could survive without GT and LR when I felt so good yesterday at Samya with entry 50 and fifth for free, seeing fresh natural looks with beautiful firm naturals, 5 attractive looks with 1 top exciting for me, 2 good rooms with 2 beauties. I left happy for a complicated night back home for ski Worldcup start today. Many GT oldies are at 6 sens.

Kuni042
11-02-21, 01:09
When former GT Bruggen reopens, it will not be called "Golden Time" anymore. Seemingly the name has been snapped up by some other club, that will be using it soon. So this thread here can be archived or so. Or must be renamed.

It is now likely that GT will reopen in Nov / early Dec according to one of the former GT desk managers (one of those dark hair ladies), who are now employed by Oceans as desk managers. I just learned this yesterday while at Oceans.

The Cane
11-02-21, 01:34
When former GT Bruggen reopens, it will not be called "Golden Time" anymore. Seemingly the name has been snapped up by some other club, that will be using it soon. So this thread here can be archived or so. Or must be renamed.How does one business just "snap up" a name that belongs to another business?

Sirioja
11-02-21, 06:54
How does one business just "snap up" a name that belongs to another business?Already Golden Time Vienna I really enjoyed on discovery on Summer 2020 and so happy to find Anita back there. When I remember Oceans opening on end of 2014 and still no information about new best club in Germany in Bruggen? A new playfield for granny Sylvana who were at Bruggen until last GT day when many girls left when heard about covid. Sylvana / Donatella was back at Sharks on reopening and still on business from 11 am.

The Cane
11-02-21, 15:06
Already Golden Time Vienna I really enjoyed on discovery on Summer 2020 and so happy to find Anita back there. When I remember Oceans opening on end of 2014 and still no information about new best club in Germany in Bruggen? A new playfield for granny Sylvana who were at Bruggen until last GT day when many girls left when heard about covid. Sylvana / Donatella was back at Sharks on reopening and still on business from 11 am.Golden Time Vienna is in a totally different country. So, I get that.

Sirioja
11-02-21, 15:44
When former GT Bruggen reopens, it will not be called "Golden Time" anymore. Seemingly the name has been snapped up by some other club, that will be using it soon. So this thread here can be archived or so. Or must be renamed.More than other name, but may be also different business even still a brothel. Quite slow business now in clubs, at 6 sens NL, in Germany and seem also at Globe even no competition for them around rich Zurich.

Kuni042
11-02-21, 23:26
On the web. https://goldentime.de.

On facebook: https://de-de.facebook.com/Saunaclub.GoldenTime/.

I love to be wrong and the new name will still be golden time.

Maxime
11-03-21, 09:04
On the web. https://goldentime.de.

On facebook: https://de-de.facebook.com/Saunaclub.GoldenTime/.

I love to be wrong and the new name will still be golden time.It indeed finally seems to happen. Also construction people are active on the premises now, so let's see how fast they can finish that work and re-open!

DrPoon
11-03-21, 18:59
More than other name, but may be also different business even still a brothel. Quite slow business now in clubs, at 6 sens NL, in Germany and seem also at Globe even no competition for them around rich Zurich.All the vaccinated people there lost their libido.

Sirioja
11-06-21, 14:42
When some want to play live porn at Globe, will some be filmed on porn and blackmailed at new Bruggen? Like happened at Oceans.

MarkFkk
11-06-21, 22:23
When some want to play live porn at Globe, will some be filmed on porn and blackmailed at new Bruggen? Like happened at Oceans.Can you translate what you said please?

Sirioja
11-07-21, 06:50
When some want to play live porn at Globe, will some be filmed on porn and blackmailed at new Bruggen? Like happened at Oceans.After trying to fuck us on desk, filming in rooms and blackmailing at Oceans Polizei visited for investigation about. GT was under investigation before covid, now Oceans. They were made for together.

Kuni042
11-08-21, 10:41
Please post facts / evidence, please. Those stories are too often easy to be made up by unsatisfied customers or equally bad by competition.

After trying to fuck us on desk, filming in rooms and blackmailing at Oceans Polizei visited for investigation about. GT was under investigation before covid, now Oceans. They were made for together.

Sirioja
11-08-21, 12:19
Please post facts / evidence, please. Those stories are too often easy to be made up by unsatisfied customers or equally bad by competition.Wasn't Oceans desk trying to fuck not speaking German clients about entry rate? Well known and I left refusing to be fucked. Seem they received Polizei for investigation about complaint about blackmailing after filming. GT also received big Polizei with many cars and policemen raid costing a lot of money to NRW administration, before covid and didn't reopen when they reopened small LR not welcome in Kaarst, moving staff and girls there. I'm pretty sure if they could reopen GT on September 2020, with much more money potential to make than at small LR, they would have, rather than moving staff and some leaving for elsewhere like cooker to 6 NL, or theke to Oceans. Will GT work with same manners than Oceans? If they reopen, when cases seem to really increase fast in Germany.

Kuni042
11-08-21, 18:16
That is true. They even tried to fuck me too. And I speak german fluently. But this has stopped. Besides. This is unrelated to the other statement.

Wasn't Oceans desk trying to fuck not speaking German clients about entry rate?

Sirioja
11-08-21, 18:38
That is true. They even tried to fuck me too. And I speak german fluently. But this has stopped. Besides. This is unrelated to the other statement.Read on Bild, I think they are quite serious and more reliable than internet, 200 policemen raid on 4 November at Oceans. Not for same reasons but remind what happened at GT before covid, even not same management at this time.

BlackThought
11-10-21, 04:22
So many great memories at this club. Too bad my new job will not be sending me to Germany anymore. Going to miss the FKK clubs, 50 euro to have sex with these beautiful women was a great deal. Didn't run into a single smelly pussy out of 100+ girls. That's unheard of in Asia / Latin America.

Sirioja
11-11-21, 10:49
So many great memories at this club. Too bad my new job will not be sending me to Germany anymore. Going to miss the FKK clubs, 50 euro to have sex with these beautiful women was a great deal. Didn't run into a single smelly pussy out of 100+ girls. That's unheard of in Asia / Latin America.Many come to brothels for their holidays and not only in Germany. When many French have house for week end, I have FKK land for my week ends or pit stop to prepare on my way to sport, but my holidays are for real sports. Maybe live porn film to come at new GT?

BlackThought
11-11-21, 18:04
Many come to brothels for their holidays and not only in Germany. When many French have house for week end, I have FKK land for my week ends or pit stop to prepare on my way to sport, but my holidays are for real sports. Maybe live porn film to come at new GT?You are fortunate to live in Europe. I live in California, and it's quite a long flight to Germany. I'm settling for Tijuana Mexico for now, but planning a trip to Colombia next year.

I will miss the BBBJ in Germany, they are so great at sucking dick. I know people say the talent at GT is lacking compared to the Frankfurt clubs, but there were true gems at GT.

Sirioja
11-11-21, 21:19
You are fortunate to live in Europe. I live in California, and it's quite a long flight to Germany. I'm settling for Tijuana Mexico for now, but planning a trip to Colombia next year.

I will miss the BBBJ in Germany, they are so great at sucking dick. I know people say the talent at GT is lacking compared to the Frankfurt clubs, but there were true gems at GT.Yes, BBBJ is still quite standard in Germany despite new law. Had 2 great yesterday at Sharks where I survive good without GT. When my elegant is really skillful and I feel how she tries to please me back, I felt on stairway to heaven when fiftieth birthday for legendary Led Zeppelin album 4.

Kuni042
11-21-21, 09:32
Seemingly there was a massive fire: https://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/65857/5078305.

Most likely an accident. Rebuilding may take at least half a year. If not longer.

SerpentX
11-21-21, 10:00
Wow. I don't know if GT can ever recover from this. Even if it reopens somehow I think the glory days of GT are behind it.

Seemingly there was a massive fire: https://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/65857/5078305.

Most likely an accident. Rebuilding may take at least half a year. If not longer.

Sirioja
11-21-21, 13:02

Most likely an accident. Rebuilding may take at least half a year. If not longer.In technique, better we know from mathematics: each problem have at least 1 solution, so just have to be able to find and solve. Much bigger problem for me is what happened at Oceans: mafia practices. In so safe Switzerland, they used kind of acid to try to prevent challengers from opening challenging business. Famous Globe was also involved in kind of blackmailing by its staff about cars on parking photos. So, better go walking and keeping mask and robe on to fuck.

SamaRiding
11-21-21, 23:24
https://rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/viersen/feuerwehr-grosseinsatz-in-sauna-club-in-brueggen_aid-64186417

Completely engulfed as the photos show. It will never be the same and I doubt it will be rebuilt. Some amazing memories there.

Clodius1
11-22-21, 01:47
So basically they burned it down to collect the insurance.That was my first thought as well. But always best to posit as opinion or conjecture LOL.

BlackThought
11-22-21, 03:27
https://rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/viersen/feuerwehr-grosseinsatz-in-sauna-club-in-brueggen_aid-64186417

Completely engulfed as the photos show. It will never be the same and I doubt it will be rebuilt. Some amazing memories there.Wow. It's completely gone. I agree, they likely will not be rebuilding it.

SerpentX
11-22-21, 05:59
GT was the best run club in Germany and it's a shame to see how it ended.

Completely engulfed as the photos show. It will never be the same and I doubt it will be rebuilt. Some amazing memories there.

BigBuddy69
11-22-21, 07:01
The place is burnt to the ground.

https://rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/viersen/brueggen-sauna-club-brennt-voellig-aus-feuerwehr-grosseinsatz_aid-64186417

Sirioja
11-22-21, 08:28
Amazing how guys can cry about a brothel, when girls are safe, some GT oldies at Sharks, 6 sens NL, Valeria at PHG. I miss much more beautiful World with much more beautiful garden, not burned but I go elsewhere for prettier girls. I go for beautiful girls, not for brothels, when many went more for free beer than for girls. I will survive easy despite I visited around 500 times GT or LR, when I find prettier girls elsewhere, even my best one was at LR and my record for rooms number for 5 years but we got more rooms at Velbert than at GT. But I keep on enjoying elsewhere, always adapting. What would be new GT with mafia techniques and manners, maybe payment back?

The Cane
11-22-21, 13:20
GT was the best run club in Germany and it's a shame to see how it ended.Golden Time was my least favorite club in all of Germany. In fact, I shouldn't use the word "favorite" at all since I went there only once and never returned because I didn't like the way I was treated there. The place was well-known for its discriminatory practices, and for good reason. Good riddance!

Pessimist
11-22-21, 22:23
Golden Time was my least favorite club in all of Germany. In fact, I shouldn't use the word "favorite" at all since I went there only once and never returned because I didn't like the way I was treated there. The place was well-known for its discriminatory practices, and for good reason. Good riddance!I thought it was only a specific subset of customers who were denied entry and so on which I disagree with. I thought the treatment so to speak was OK as at any other FKKs; service was occasionally good but facilities and crowds were not to my liking and over time, neither were the girls. That said, I don't wish them a fate a like this.

Mr Ho
11-22-21, 23:13
Golden Time was my least favorite club in all of Germany. In fact, I shouldn't use the word "favorite" at all since I went there only once and never returned because I didn't like the way I was treated there. The place was well-known for its discriminatory practices, and for good reason. Good riddance!At least, you got in though as some people are turned away even they came all the way to middle of nowhere club GT!

I think they may consider rebuilding it if the license is still active as FKK license is too lucrative to let go, but it is also possible that the place was burnt to collect the insurance money to rebuild the place!

Smoke Light
11-23-21, 00:01
Golden Time was my least favorite club in all of Germany. In fact, I shouldn't use the word "favorite" at all since I went there only once and never returned because I didn't like the way I was treated there. The place was well-known for its discriminatory practices, and for good reason. Good riddance!GT was never my favorite place either, but regardless of personal preferences, YY shut down by the municipality, PSR ceased to exist, LR in unknown state, the World struggling to survive, and now this. I shake my head trying to accept the reality. Some memories will never come back.

UssbTravel
11-23-21, 00:32
Arson is a serious crime. Instead of collecting insurance, you will be spending the rest of your life in prison. No owner who was smart enough to accumulate enough money to buy / build a club would be stupid enough to take such a dumb risk. This is not 3rd world. If employees or firefighters had died and the arsonists are caught during investigation, they would be convicted for 1st degree murder.Are there any chances that they rebuild the club under the same FKK license? I hope something as good as GT is available in this world?

Tedesco
11-23-21, 01:28
..... this is not 3rd world....Rather a kind of parallel existence.

Mr Ho
11-23-21, 04:35
GT was never my favorite place either, but regardless of personal preferences, YY shut down by the municipality, PSR ceased to exist, LR in unknown state, the World struggling to survive, and now this. I shake my head trying to accept the reality. Some memories will never come back.You are right, NRW used to be the most FKK concentrated area, but now 3 main ones are down LOL, but it gives reason for YY to come back and it will be good as I never been there!

The girls must find the place to go, so they may go elsewhere in NRW or may end up in Hessen clubs, so it is not all bad news for me as I am more Hessen club kinda guy LOL!

Or since Ocean bought GT right? Girls may end up in FKK Oceans!

Sirioja
11-23-21, 06:21
GT was never my favorite place either, but regardless of personal preferences, YY shut down by the municipality, PSR ceased to exist, LR in unknown state, the World struggling to survive, and now this. I shake my head trying to accept the reality. Some memories will never come back.There are works changing LR. GT need few more works now, not only showers for girls and more toilets when had to go at the end of the garden behind little lake. Water of showers would have been useful to save from fire. Many other clubs, Sharks was really good for me on this year with fresh natural beauties rather than oldies, 6 sens was also a really good surprise and not for ex GT there. German Alexi is there.

Sirioja
11-23-21, 08:45
On website, proof new, burned GT belong now to Oceans and will even be located there, when Oceans was empty on day. 1 December? But more far for NL and Belgium from Liege. Rooms are dark at Oceans, better for oldies, wish Sylvana will move from Sharks even she gets business there when some beauties are not so busy.

Sirioja
11-23-21, 08:48
Are there any chances that they rebuild the club under the same FKK license? I hope something as good as GT is available in this world?GT is moved to Oceans. Before Hummer, now helicopter to get you.

BigBuddy69
11-23-21, 10:20
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Clodius1
11-23-21, 13:02
I'm sure the "biker gangs" that own half the clubs in Germany would never think about committing crimes.Bingo.

Sad loss IMO. Great tent with free beer. Girls were okay. Good mixture patrons from NE DE BE good times there. Going to really miss the ice bear sculpture near the back patio LOL.

DrPoon
11-23-21, 18:05
So apparently we do not need to worry about the Oceans front desk ripping people off anymore since the Goldentime front desk will take over Oceans from 11 am to 11 pm.

This is also a great thing due to rental car apocolypse since now one can walk from the airport to the new Goldentime location starting December 1!

From website:

"In cooperation with our friends of the Oceans FKK Saunaclub in theüsseldorf, we will pitch our tents there from December 1st, 2021 from 11:00 in the morning. From then on, GoldenTime applies daily from 11:00 am To 11:00 pm In the Oceans! Afterwards, from 11:00 pm, the Ocean's team takes over the scepter again. "

BlackThought
11-23-21, 20:14
You are right, NRW used to be the most FKK concentrated area, but now 3 main ones are down LOL, but it gives reason for YY to come back and it will be good as I never been there!

The girls must find the place to go, so they may go elsewhere in NRW or may end up in Hessen clubs, so it is not all bad news for me as I am more Hessen club kinda guy LOL!

Or since Ocean bought GT right? Girls may end up in FKK Oceans!Aren't the GT girls a bit too old to work at Oceans?

McAdonis
11-23-21, 22:16
Golden Time was my least favorite club in all of Germany. In fact, I shouldn't use the word "favorite" at all since I went there only once and never returned because I didn't like the way I was treated there. The place was well-known for its discriminatory practices, and for good reason. Good riddance!GT had a large and loyal customer base. If a club like that disappears, then those customers flee to other clubs. Many ex-GT customers are now at SixSense, and those refugees may have partly contributed to price creep there.

The most extreme example would be Artemis in Berlin. Although there are other P6 mediums there, Artemis remains the only FKK. That monopoly probably explains why they have always been the most expensive club in Germany. More clubs and more WGs for that matter is never a bad thing to me.