Homepage: http://www.fkk-heavensgate.de
Entrance: 35€, Happy-Hour 10am-1pm and 8pm-11pm 25€
Prices : 25€/20min, 50€/40min, 75€/60min, BBJ+10€

Xavier Yves
01-30-07, 21:50
I see heavensgate increase their entrance fees to 35, 30 and 35 euros

Jimmy Smits
01-30-07, 23:33
Are usually on at Heavensgate and are they of the younger variety?

Kretek
02-01-07, 11:05
Are usually on at Heavensgate and are they of the younger variety?Jimmy,

Heavensgate is comparing to other clubs like GT, Bernds, PGH or even Yin Yang a terrible place to be. Admosphere is asexual, girls are nude but have an erothic performance like a 100 year old woman. Been her once will never go back again. Advice you to go to one of the clubs i mentioned.

Regards

Kretek

Jackyo
02-02-07, 04:21
Jimmy,

Heavensgate is comparing to other clubs like GT, Bernds, PGH or even Yin Yang a terrible place to be. Admosphere is asexual, girls are nude but have an erothic performance like a 100 year old woman. Been her once will never go back again. Advice you to go to one of the clubs i mentioned.

Regards

Kretek
.. Heavensgate.

Better that those of you reading this visit the Hessen 3 and leave this club relatively uncrowded.

Euro100
02-02-07, 07:02
.. Heavensgate.

Better that those of you reading this visit the Hessen 3 and leave this club relatively uncrowded.

Come on; this is getting old!

Jackyo
02-02-07, 11:26
Come on; this is getting old!
Not one more word from me about this... its time to switch to a more subtle approach...

All I can say is that this club has one of the better Preis-Leistungs-Verhaeltnis of all of the clubs in NRW. Only Cocoon is comparable.

DFWdude
02-09-07, 04:09
PT Dorsten First Time.

First of all thanks to Wan King and Jackyo for all their help in getting to this club.

I went to the club on Wednesday the 1st. Got there about 11am and was told how the place works and that there were 7 girls on duty. I went downstairs and changed and came back up, I had a quick drink at the bar and noticed there were no girls around. I headed up the spiral staircase and as I got to the top two girls were walking out of the bathroom and signaled for me to follow them into the room, we went into the smaller room. One of the girls name was Anita, cute girl. Decent BBBJ followed by DATY and then intercourse. As I was fucking her, her friend was rubbing my balls and biting my on my chest, I had my hand on her pussy then decided to change girls.

After round one, I went downstairs to rest a bit and was hit on by Nicole, a sexy girl with blue eyes and sandy coloured hair. Again she and her friend had their way with me, this time in the large room. There was another three-some in action. I did notice that most of the time there were not that many guys there, most of the girls worked in pairs. Only one girl "Claudia" seemed to work solo. All in all I did all 7 of the girls that were on duty with repeating Anita, Nicole, and Claudia. Three of my rounds were with two girls at same time.

While none of the rounds could even remotely compare to a round at Oase, or in a Rio Termas for that matter, you do get a lot of "bang for your buck" at PT Dorsten.

All in all had a great time, planning another trip for late April, early may.

Jackyo
02-09-07, 12:23
PT Dorsten First Time.

First of all thanks to Wan King and Jackyo for all their help in getting to this club.

I went to the club on Wednesday the 1st. Got there about 11am and was told how the place works and that there were 7 girls on duty. I went downstairs and changed and came back up, I had a quick drink at the bar and noticed there were no girls around. I headed up the spiral staircase and as I got to the top two girls were walking out of the bathroom and signaled for me to follow them into the room, we went into the smaller room. One of the girls name was Anita, cute girl. Decent BBBJ followed by DATY and then intercourse. As I was fucking her, her friend was rubbing my balls and biting my on my chest, I had my hand on her pussy then decided to change girls.

After round one, I went downstairs to rest a bit and was hit on by Nicole, a sexy girl with blue eyes and sandy coloured hair. Again she and her friend had their way with me, this time in the large room. There was another three-some in action. I did notice that most of the time there were not that many guys there, most of the girls worked in pairs. Only one girl "Claudia" seemed to work solo. All in all I did all 7 of the girls that were on duty with repeating Anita, Nicole, and Claudia. Three of my rounds were with two girls at same time.

While none of the rounds could even remotely compare to a round at Oase, or in a Rio Termas for that matter, you do get a lot of "bang for your buck" at PT Dorsten.

All in all had a great time, planning another trip for late April, early may.
.. is the rule at PT Dorsten.

Its not often you get solo women working on you. They usually work in teams.

They have nothing against you switching partners though. All you need to do is to ask and to change condoms.

For anyone whose not done two women at a time, its not all its cracked up to be. I find it distracting and I end up with sensory overload. I don't know where to put my hands (there are four tits to choose from) and I usually can't concentrate when someone is massaging my balls while I'm inside someone else.

Glad you enjoyed it though. Nichts zu danken.

I like this club but on my next trip I'm not going to visit. I think it gets too much press (here specifically) and there are a lot of good alternatives to it.

Breadman
02-28-07, 18:03
Day three…picked up partner in crime Jackyo and headed north to Fkk Heavensgate in Dorten. http://www.fkk-heavensgate.de/

This is a relatively small club but is set up to maximize the space they have. In summer they have a nice a small pool and whirlpool outdoors that you can enjoy. Indoors thay have a nice layout of couchs in two area’s…one where most of the ladies sit, the other offering a place to relax and close your eyes and take a nap if needed. A nice kitchen area where food can be found and is usually pretty decent. A small bar for seating 4 guys keeps guys focused on what they are there for in the first place…the women. Downstairs is the sauna/shower area and a small area with lounge chairs…I did notice they took out the hot tub (now outside?) and replaced it with a private sitting area (vip area maybe?). Have to make the comment, the roman look with palm tree’s is a bit ‘off’. Upstairs they have plenty of rooms to fill the need in case guys all get horny at the same time…with two on the main floor as well (plus another if you don’t mind doing it on a couch with a divider used as a door). Only negative is the lighting in the rooms, they could use a bit more lighting to take away the dreary feel.

Entered the club and sat down…to be quickly hit upon by Inese. Brunette, large C’s and a decent body. Bit on the crazy side I think, later on saw her dancing by herself and then picking up girls with bearhugs and simulating sex acts with the girls. Got a good chuckle from everyone all the time. Ended up going to the room with her, decent action but im more drawn to the hotter lookers most of these clubs have.

This club has a nice selection of women, most of them that I recall from the previous visit last year, but for some reason they just didn’t have the guys visiting on this day. At one time I was the only guy in a room full of 7 hot naked women. Have to love those odds. So im sitting there relaxing after a nice sauna and shower…and in walks Tyra. Saw Tyra last year on the previous visit, she’s a little hotty. 5’2, 105lbs, small perky b’s, beautiful face, brunesse hair midway down her back. Exactly my type. She was sitting next to another hotty named Eva whom I never had the chance to meet before. Ended up going to the room with Tyra right away and having a hell of a time with this cutie. Highly recommended. A quick 20 minute session and I was ready for another sauna…another 35euros’s well spent.

Jackyo spotted Anastasia first and gave the thumbs up sign for this hot brunette. 5’5, 110lbs, nice large b’s….very, very attractive. I ended up dragging her back to a room and had tons of action, again for 20 minutes and once again 35 euro’s well spent. This club does have their mirrors well placed for admiring the ladies as your in action.

Does breadman call it quits? Nope….at only 35 euro’s a pop I can keep trying out the talent without having a big bite taken out of the wallet. Next up a blonde with a killer body…Melissa. 5’7, large C’s and a great ass. She was turned around on the couch when I decided to make my move and sit next to her. Don’t know how she didn’t feel me sit down, but when she turned around and noticed me next to her she almost jumped out of her skin (if she wasn’t naked she’d probably would have jumped out of her cloths). Went right to the room, she closed the door and just dropped to her knee’s and took little breadman almost all the way down. Had me lay on the bed after a bit, threw on a condom, stood up and turned around and sat all the way down. Lots of action and tons of pounding…but once again the 20 minutes was just enough time, also helped that I could check my watch to make sure I didn’t go over.

Bit more relaxing and spotted Eva who was sitting with Tyra before….figured one more couldn’t hurt. Spotted her tounge stud and knew I had to try her out. 21y, 5’5 105 nice small c’s, great ass with a tattoo across her lower back, brunette hair couple inch’s past her shoulders. Took her to the room and ended up enjoying the tounge stud just a bit too long, ran over the 20 minute time limit and had to extend to 40 minutes…ohh well, an extra 25 euro’s tacked on. But ended up needing it since she’s got such a killer body.

I like this club but it my opinion a quick visit in the am to partytreff dorsten for the first 4 hours before it gets crowded and then a visit to Heavensgate is the way to go…tons of action and then a nice selection to pick and choose from. Also Mondays and Wednesday they have have beers for 1 euro each in the evenings, otherwise they charge 4 euro’s a pop.

Breadman
02-28-07, 19:09
Day 6…decided to check out partytreff dorsten for their all inclusive entry of 100 euro’s that included all the sex you could handle with free food and drinks (free beer on Fridays and Saturdays). Six girls ranging from 6’s to 8’s…with a cutie leaving before I had the chance to try her out. Had 4 sessions and plenty to eat. This club is great early on…but when the guys start showing up and the wait times get out of hand its time to head to heavensgate about 1 mile away. Left my wingman Jackyo at this club to fight the overcrowding and headed back to heavensgate.

Walked in the club and saw Eva from the previous visit. Made my way right over to her and sat down. Chatted a bit and started to give her a massage all the while admiring her toned body. After almost a half hour of massaging we headed up to a room for a nice extended 40 minute session. Timed it out exactly so it lasted exactly 40 minutes…a great value for 60 euros’.

Some more sauna, another shower and time to check things out. Saw Tyra sitting by herself, on the previous visit she had fallen down the stairs and sprained her ankle pretty bad right before my last appointment with Eva. I wanted to see how she was doing so sat next to her to ask how she was feeling, but as I sat down she tells me she’s waiting for someone. So I moved to a couch behind her so that if the customer showed up he could sit next to her…and kept on asking how she was doing, if she saw a doctor yet etc. After a minute or so I left her and spotted Eva once again…so sat next to her. This time she puts her head in my lap and kicks her legs over the edge of the couch. Gotta love a club where nude women let you massage them and only charge for the time in the room. So after a bit of talking and massaging she asks if I want to go to the room again, told her yes…then she asks if I wouldn’t mind if Tyra joined us. Told her id love it but that Tyra had told me she was waiting for a guy to show up. Eva then called Tyra over and talked her into going with us to the room, I felt sorry to see Tyra limping over but excited to be spending time with both of these hotties. Eva excused herself for a quick bathroom break and to find a room key…so Tyra sits her naked self into my lap and asks for a massage. Have to wonder if she felt little breadman at full attention under my towel as we waited for Eva to return….5 minutes later with room key in hand we head to the room.

As I mentioned before, the rooms are upstairs…and poor Tyra is limping along slowly. Get to the stairs and with one arm I picked up Tyra around her ass (asking first of coarse), she put her arms around my neck and with the free hand I made sure I had a good grip on the railing. Ended up carrying her all the way up to the room and laying her on the bed. Good thing about the women being nude is how quick the action takes place. Very quickly Tyra had little breadman worked up and Eva did some 69 to help out Tyra and to give me something to do. Had Tyra switch positions with Eva after a couple of minutes…but it was so hard to figure out which one of them was doing the work on little breadman. Had Eva sit next to Tyra and switch back and forth between them for some of the best duo bbbj. Had them face each other and gave them each work half of the shaft with one alternating sucking on the head. After a bit of action decided I couldn’t focus on just one so finished with some awsome bbbj from Tyra. Once again, 20 minutes gone by exactly…70 euros well spent (35x2). And no, didn’t carry Tyra down the stairs but made sure if she fell again I was in position to catch her.

Last but not least…Anastasia. She finally re-appeared and it was getting close to the time that id have to leave to pick up Jackyo…so figured she’d be the perfect choice to end the evening. Sat next to her and got a nice smile, but she had told Jackyo on the last trip that little breadman was a dangerous weapon and just too big. She reached between my towel to fondle a bit and once again little breadman was up and ready…and she looked at me and said “he’s too big”. If you’ve ever seen Anastasia the first thing you’ll notice is how attractive she is, girl next door attitude but with a look that turns heads. So I figured id give her a break and told her we’d just do bbbj in the room, no sex. She lit up after hearing this and really started playing with little breadman. It was like a puppet show, only my penis was her puppet. She was waving it around to the other girls under the towel, pulled it out and played with it…then would cover it up when any guys came by our area. So finally….off to the room. Right away she was showing off her bbbj skills, I stood on the bed while she kneeled and admired her in the mirror. She then saw the mirrow and positioned herself so she could also see the reflection. Lots of great tounge action and what she did next was pretty amazing. She could get her tounge’s tip into a very tight ‘v’ and used her tounge on the very tip of my head…licking and pushing all at once. Once again…35 euro’s well spent.

Finished just in time to pick up Jackyo at the Dorsten PT who reported that it got even more crowded and didn’t let up until 9pm. Made a good choice to head to Heavensgate.

Jackyo
03-07-07, 11:20
I had a good time at this club and will return.

As the Breadman notes, it has a good selection of raven haired women, one of them being Anastasia (Russian, 5'5", nice figure, face). I multiple sessioned with her as is my custom (I find one girl I like and I stick with her for several sessions rather than jumping around sampling the selection). She is Russian but has lived in Germany for a while and she speaks German very well. She was communicative and funny (which is what I look for in my experiences).

There were a couple of girls I recognized from our previous visit: Angie (the blowjob queen), her tall Polish blonde sidekick (I think her name was Anja), a couple of really thin Russian (or were they Polish?) women. The Breadman already mentions Tyra, Ines, Eva and Melissa.

A couple of comments:

1) If you are a non-smoker, you are out of luck here. Ventilation is very poor. I have an allergy to cigarette smoke and there is no place to get away from it at this club.

2) Food was pretty good like the last time. There was hot food for lunch and dinner and at 11 PM, they delivered pizza.

3) The happy hour entry fee is 30 (until 2 PM), the normal entry fee is 35. This is not enough of a difference to break the bank.

4) Their pricing is as follows: 35 for 20 minutes, 60 for 40 minutes, 80 for an hour.

A word of advice: bring exact change with you to avoid giving her two twenties for a 20 minute session and her saying to you that she doesn't have change and would you allow her to keep the 40?

I didn't mind turning over the extra 5 each time I was with Anastasia. As a reward, she suggested we get together to shower. I can't turn down an offer like that and so we go downstairs to make sure all of her parts are clean.

I would have done more sessions with her but she ended up getting snagged by a group of guys (motorcycle dudes) who did the champagne thing.

A visit to this club can be combined with a trip to PT Dorsten and so I consider Dorsten to be a destination.

Now if only the PT would fix its crowding issue.

By the way, I asked at the PT if one could pay the entry fee, stay for a few hours, leave and then come back without paying the entry fee. The Thekenfrau said it wasn't possible because she would have to take back your locker key when you left and recycle it. When you came back you'd need to get a new locker and pay for it. As the PT is packed full, demand for lockers is high.

Xavier Yves
03-16-07, 18:26
FKK Heavensgate increased their entrance fees. Before it was alwasy 20, 30,25

However, 10 euros are not a big difference. The thing bothering me a lot is that it looks like Heavensgate has a relatively lower pricing system. It's only true when you spend 20 mins, But for 40 mins, you have to pay 60 euro (imagin everone wants BBBJ), it's even more expensive than other typical FKKs.

Breadman
03-16-07, 19:45
The thing bothering me a lot is that it looks like Heavensgate has a relatively lower pricing system. It's only true when you spend 20 mins, But for 40 mins, you have to pay 60 euro (imagin everone wants BBBJ), it's even more expensive than other typical FKKs.

It only looks cheaper...but in reality 35 euro's for 20 minutes is more per minute than 50 euro's for 30 minutes (they made the bbbj charge mandatory). And one hour is 85 euro's total compared to Goldentime, PHG and Samya's rate of 75 euro's (and these clubs offer beer).

Dennismoore
03-21-07, 07:03
Visited this club again after a long time and wasn't impressed at all!

Recent reports on this forum suggested otherwise, but the selection of girls was below par as far as I'm concerned. I arrived, together with a friend of mine, around 19 o'clock. First we drove by a new FKK club in Dorsten: FKK Olymp, located near the city centre (an der Glasshutte 5, Dorsten). Looked good, but only 6 girls present according to the lady who picked up the phone.

Anyway, once in Heavensgate I noticed the interieur had changed and it looks good! The selection of food was poor, but no surprise there since that's the norm in FKK clubs. Facilities in the club are good; nice sauna, nice showers etc, but the thing that really counts (the girls)... not impressed at all, like I said before. I think 15 girls present and maybe 3 might have been "fuckable" if I had too (well, Melissa is for sure fuckable, one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in a FKK but her service is not up to par with ladies in other clubs). We decided to go to nearby Freudenberg Club in Bochum and found a nice selection of goodlooking young girls (with great service!).

Will avoid this club for a time. Maybe this summer, with a "grillfest" due and the swimming pool opened, I might drop in for a few hours of relaxing (might involve sex, might not).

Jackyo
03-24-07, 10:18
Visited this club again after a long time and wasn't impressed at all!

Recent reports on this forum suggested otherwise, but the selection of girls was below par as far as I'm concerned. I arrived, together with a friend of mine, around 19 o'clock. First we drove by a new FKK club in Dorsten: FKK Olymp, located near the city centre (an der Glasshutte 5, Dorsten). Looked good, but only 6 girls present according to the lady who picked up the phone.

Anyway, once in Heavensgate I noticed the interieur had changed and it looks good! The selection of food was poor, but no surprise there since that's the norm in FKK clubs. Facilities in the club are good; nice sauna, nice showers etc, but the thing that really counts (the girls)... not impressed at all, like I said before. I think 15 girls present and maybe 3 might have been "fuckable" if I had too (well, Melissa is for sure fuckable, one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in a FKK but her service is not up to par with ladies in other clubs). We decided to go to nearby Freudenberg Club in Bochum and found a nice selection of goodlooking young girls (with great service!).

Will avoid this club for a time. Maybe this summer, with a "grillfest" due and the swimming pool opened, I might drop in for a few hours of relaxing (might involve sex, might not).
If you are a fan of large hectic clubs, you will in all likelihood find this place to be a little too laid back... but this is exactly why I keep returning. The women are unrushed and you can sit and chat for a while without the sense that there is a clock ticking and she desperately wants to do a transaction.

In this neck of the woods and Preis-Leistungsverhaeltniswise, this club stands out. The only competition is the PT across the Landstrasse but its not really comparable.

The very first time I visited HG back in 03, I was disappointed. I thought their shower area smelled. They had only belegtes Brot as food. And the women weren't nude.

If you compare how it used to be with how it is now, you will understand why I think its perfectly acceptable.

I would not describe this club as a destination club though. It draws its clientele from the Recklinghauser Kreis but probably not from further than that.

The designation of destination club belongs to other clubs in NRW such as Goldentime and PHG.

I haven't been to see the new Freundenberg club but have been told it is something else selection-wise.

I would say this club is comparable to Cocoon in lots of ways and at both clubs I've always found what I've been looking for: talented amateurs, not hardened pros.

Oh.. and yes, Melissa is nice to look at.. but then there are others in their line up too who qualify as eye candy. Yeah, I know. Its a Geschmacksache.

Jackyo
07-21-07, 10:10
This was posted by Liebling on the RF in June.

This is one of my favorite clubs. Small and ueberschaubar, services and pricing are correct.

He enjoyed himself at this club.

Translation to follow.

[Bericht] HG Dorsten – Fronleichnam 07 (Lustspiel in 3 Akten)

Prolog (laberlaber; unwichtig)
Es sollte seit langem wieder ein Wochenende unter Freunden sein. Diesmal hatten wir uns das Münsterland ausgeguckt. Da der Rest der Bagage aus feiertagsresistenten Ländern wie Niedersachsen und Hamburg stammt, oblag mir die Organisation eines Nachtlagers.

Schön, ein zusätzlicher Tag für mich und den wollte ich in einem Saunaclub genießen. Aber wie organisieren? Ich wollte auf dem Hinweg direkt den Club anfahren, möglichst lange die Zeit auskosten und anschließend den Zimmerschlüssel von unserer Pensionswirtin in Empfang nehmen. Aber die ersten Freunde hatten sich erst für 21 Uhr angekündigt und die Wirtin wollte möglichst bis 18 Uhr die Zimmer übergeben. Sollte ich jetzt 3 Std. + Fahrtzeit verschenken?
Das muß anders gehen!

Ich verzichte also auf 2 Std. meines feiertäglichen Schönheitsschlafes, stell mir den Wecker früher und beglücke die Wirtin mit meiner frühen Anreise, schlürfe kühlen O-Saft mit ihr, okupiere die Zimmer und stürze mich hernach ins Vergnügen.
Aufgrund der Nähe entschied ich mich, trotz durchwachsener Berichte für einen Besuch im Heavensgate Dorsten. Ein netter FK zerstreute letzte Zweifel, leider scheiterte eine Verabredung mit ihm schon im Vorfeld.

Heavensgate(1)
Und so schlug ich kurz vor 14 Uhr auf. Der kameraüberwachte und sichtgeschützte Parkplatz bietet Platz für ca. 10 PKW’s. Weitere Besucher müssen an der Straße im Industriegebiet parken.
Beim Durchschreiten des Gatters sowie des dahinter liegenden Entreebereiches und der Vorfreude auf die nächsten Stunden muß ich tatsächlich an ein Himmelstor denken. Ich zahle 30 € ermäßigten Eintritt. Immerhin 5 € gespart, was sich am Ende des Tages noch als bedeutsam herausstellen sollte. Die Zimmerpreise für den Service der Mädels hängen an der Wand:
20 min – 35 €
40 min – 60 €
60 min – 85 €
FT +25 €
AV +50 €
Hmm, die von mir mittlerweile liebgewordene Variante 30 min – 50 € gibt’s leider nicht. Als Erstbesucher wird mir eine kurze Führung zuteil. Meine Hostess kommt auf Highheels, hat einen tollen Body, doch aufgrund ihres Gesichtes schätze ich sie auf 50 Lenze. Meine Zweifel kehren zurück.
Im Untergeschoß befinden sich Umkleide, Duschen, Massagekemenate und immerhin eine (Alibi-)Sauna. Alles macht einen sauberen, gepflegten Eindruck. Allerdings muß man auf kleine Stolperfallen zum Flur hin achten!
Frisch geduscht, mache ich mich wieder auf den Weg nach oben, verstaue meine bescheidenen Habseligkeiten im Wertfach gegenüber der Rezeption und betrete die Kampfarena. Am Tresen ordere ich eine Apfelschorle und sondiere die Lage. Die Kontaktarea gliedert sich in 3 Bereiche. Man kann sich halbwegs diskret zurückziehen, oder aber bei einer Liveaction auf einer runden Spielwiese austoben. Auch hier sieht’s ordentlich und sauber aus.
Auf einer Leinwand läuft ein Porno. Es sind ca. 8 Mädels und 5 Mitstreiter anwesend, welche sich großzügig in den Kontakträumen verteilen. Die Mädels suchen zwar Blickkontakt, halten sich aber ans Animierverbot. Gerade will ich den Außenbereich inspizieren, als sich Lisa bei mir einhängt und mich schmeichelnd umwirbt. Hatte ich was von Einhaltung des Animierverbotes geschrieben?

Das Feuer Ghanas – (Mona-)Lisa
Lisa ist ein junges, schlankes, kaffeebraunes Mädchen mit weichen A-Cups. Ihr Gesicht wird nicht jedermanns Sache sein, ist irgendwie typisch afrikanisch und exotisch. Ihre direkte Art und erste Küsse ließen mich auf eine gute Performance hoffen. Und so verlagerten wir unser Beschnuppern auf ein Sofa. Lisa spricht leider kaum deutsch und englisch auch nur bruchstückhaft. Sie ist aber sehr frohgelaunt und bemüht. Ihre vollen, festen Lippen verknoteten sich mit den meinen und begrüßten auch kleinen Liebling. "Oh, he is stand up", war Lisa vom Erfolg ihrer Bemühungen erfreut. "Schlüssel?" Aber gerne doch.

Die Zimmer, ca. 5 befinden sich im Obergeschoß. Trällernd steigt Lisa die Stufen hoch und wir belegen das Bett. Mit Zärtlichkeiten wird sich nicht lange aufgehalten, kurzes FO und ich verstehe nur ein genuscheltes "... your ass". Meine Beine werden nach oben gestemmt und ich spüre ihre Zunge in "my asshole". Oh Mann. Das scheint eine Spezialität afrikanischer Frauen zu sein. Das ist mir erst einmal passiert, daß ich unverlangt in den Genuß von ZA kam und das war ebenfalls ein schwarzes Mädel. Nach endlosen Minuten werden die Kronjuwelen und der Liebesknochen mit einbezogen. Tief, tiefer, bingo – das war der Zapfen! Noch ein Highlight. Leider nur 2-3 mal, dann kommt sie wieder hoch. Wir kuscheln und albern ein wenig rum.

Lisa hat sich eine Pause redlich verdient. Ich versuche, ihr oral ein wenig zurückzugeben und ernte als Reaktion ein leises Schnurren. Nach weiteren Küssen und Streicheleinheiten, gings mit umgekehrten Vorzeichen oral weiter. Ist schon phänomenal, was die Frau mit ihrem Mund so anstellt.
"Hellooo my Darling.", meint sie im Hinblick auf mein bestes Stück.
Einspruch: "No, it’s mine."
Die Eichel im Mund, bleckt sie ihre langen Zähne: Einspruch abgelehnt!
"Okay, it’s your Darling, but only today", gebe ich mich geschlagen.
Belohnt werde ich mit einem ausgedehnten DT, meinem ersten richtigen ohne Gummi. Genial.

Lisa setzt sich auf, rutscht höher und ich befürchte, daß sie blank einlochen will. "No, no!" Sie legt den Zeigefinger an ihre Lippen und beruhigt mich: "No, no." Ihr Darling wird in ihrer feuchten Spalte eingeklemmt und sie legt sich bäuchlings auf mich. Lisas Becken hebt und senkt sich langsam und unaufhörlich; sie wird ganz ruhig, nur das leise Schnurren ist zu hören. Wir liegen nicht im Bett, sondern schweben einige Zentimeter darüber. Ich vergesse Zeit und Raum, einfach himmlisch! 5 oder auch 10 min spä*** ist der Spaß vorbei. (Gibt‘s dafür auch einen Fachausdruck? MR – Muschireiben?)

Lisa spricht wieder französisch mit ihren Darling, wild und feucht. Lange kann ich das nicht mehr halten. Ich versuche ihr das begreiflich zu machen: "Stop it!", um gekautes ein "No no, i want it, i want it." zur Antwort zu bekommen. Nagut, vielleicht leidet sie ja unter Eiweißmangel. Ich ergieße mich in ihren unersättlichen Schlund und bin fertig. Lisa rotzt ins Zewa. Hört sich an als wenn ein alter Opa seinen Priem ausspuckt. Danach widmet sie sich des Cleanings ihres Darlings.

Und so kam es, daß ich zwar ungepoppt, aber trotzdem hochzufrieden mit Lisa hinabging. Beim Bezahlen folgte ein mittelschwerer Schock als 110 € verlangt wurden. Nach ihren Angaben waren wir 1Std. zugange und sie zeigte abwechselnd auf ihren Mund und auf die Stelle des Preisaushangs: FT +25 € Ach so macht man das, du Luder. Dabei lächelte sie so kindlich-fröhlich, daß ich noch nicht mal böse sein wollte. Selbst schuld. Ich buche es als aktive Entwicklungshilfe ab; vielleicht schickt sie ja tatsächlich ein Teil des Geldes nach Hause.
Ähem Frau Merkel, kann ich das von der Steuer absetzen?

Fazit
Eine oarschgeile Nummer, die sich niemand entgehen lassen sollte.
Lisa ist flippig, fast ein wenig überdreht und immer lustig.
Abzockgefahr läßt sich mit einem Blick auf die Uhr und etwas Willensstärke vor der finalen Aufnahme, wenn sie denn nicht gewünscht wird, vermeiden.

Liebling

2. Akt
Haevensgate(2)
Ich nutze jetzt die Sauna, um mich zu erholen. Die finnische Sauna ist groß genug um 5 Personen aufzunehmen, ohne Platzangst hervorzurufen und angenehm temperiert. Erfrischt will ich mich jetzt stärken. Die Uhr zeigt 15:20 an. Meine letzte Nahrungsaufnahme liegt ca. 7,5 Stunden zurück. Pech für mich, daß das Brunchbüffet seit 15 Uhr abgeräumt ist. Kuchen gibt’s erst in 40 min. Auf der Leinwand läuft wieder der gleiche Porno.
Mit knurrendem Magen betrete ich den Außenbereich und bin hellauf begeistert:
- 2 Terrassen, eine mit Tischen, an denen man im Freien essen kann; die andere als Lümmelecke mit Sofas und Couchtischen eingerichtet.
- eine Außendusche, versteckt unter einem großen Schirm und hinter mannshohen Sträuchern.
- ein Pool mit Wasserfall
- eine kleine Liegewiese mit Sandstrand und ca. 8 Liegen
- ein Gartenteich
- ein Jacuzzi
Die Sonne scheint; es sind schätzungsweise 30°. Ich nehme ein Sonnenbad. Zwei Mitstreiter sind nebenan im Gespräch. Ich klinke mich ein. Und wieder ein Volltreffer! Zwar waren‘s weder Stammgäste noch FK’s, aber herrlich offene Gesprächspartner.
Kurz nach 16 Uhr lade ich mir 2 Stückchen wohlschmeckenden Kuchen auf den Teller. Das erfordert einen Nachschlag. Während des Essens und der Unterhaltung umschwänzelt mich Lisa und erbittet hartnäckig eine Wiederholung. "Not today, my sweet, bad Darling." Die Küsse und Griffe in den Schritt hören nicht auf. Fast tut sie mir leid. Nach 5 min gibt sie auf, vorerst.
Zeit für eine Abkühlung. Die Wassertemperatur im Pool ist perfekt. Im ersten Moment recht kühl, im zweiten nur noch erfrischend. Ich schwimme 5 kleine Runden und leg mich wieder in die Sonne.
Ein Kollege wiederholt seine Nummer mit Paulina und ist jetzt schon über eine Stunde weg. Merken! Es geht auf 18 Uhr zu und ich will mir das Abendbrot verdienen. Es fällt mir schwer, mich zu entscheiden. Mit 4-5 Girls könnte ich mir einen Zimmeraufenthalt gut vorstellen. Es ist hier für (fast) jeden Geschmack was dabei. Schätzungsweise 70% rechne ich zur Ostblockfraktion. Meine Wahl fällt auf eine propere Deutsche. Keineswegs stämmig oder dick, nur eben nicht gertenschlank, schöne frauliche Figur halt.

Deutsche Wertarbeit – Eilin/Ayline
Eilin hat ihre schulterlangen, blonden Haare zu zwei frechen Zöpfchen zusammen gebunden. Auf ihren Rippen trägt recht feste C/D-Cups spazieren und ist auch sonst wohlproportioniert. Ihre Mundwinkel könnten ruhig öfter nach oben zeigen, so aber macht sie einen traurig-mürrischen Eindruck. Ihre Anworten beim PST passen dazu: Einsilbig, fast patzig kommen sie rüber. Das sie dazu keine Lust hat, macht sie im 3. Satz(!) deutlich: "Willste was Schönes aufm Zimmer machen?" War sie vorher im Laufhaus? Eigentlich sollte mich das stutzig machen, hab aber keine Lust zu switchen und willige ein, nachdem ich mir versichern ließ, daß auch ZK zu ihrem Repertoire gehören.

Wir nehmen das kleine Zimmer im Erdgeschoß. Es ist max. doppelt so groß wie das Bett und trotz offenem Fenster stickig. "Leg Dich dahin." fordert sie mich auf; anstatt: "Mach’s Dir schon mal bequem." "Aber nicht da, wie soll ich denn hier arbeiten.", geht’s weiter. Unwillkürlich entlockt mir das ein breites Grinsen. Mittlerweile stehe ich über solche Spielchen, vor einem halben Jahr hätt’s mich noch genervt. "Wielange willste denn?", fragt sie und ruft mir nochmals die Tarife in Erinnerung. Ich belasse es diesmal bei vorsichtigen 20 min. Auf jeden Fall ist das mal eine klare Absprache.

Eilin fängt an, meine Warzen gefühlvoll anzuknabbern. Und während sie züngelnd meine Lippen berührt, erkunde ich ihre Rundungen. Hey, schön griffig, das macht Spaß. Der folgende OV ist auch nicht von schlechten Eltern: Feucht, ausreichend tief und ohne Hände.
Als wir uns kniend in die Augen sehen, versuche ich ihren Nacken zu kraulen. Sie schiebt meine Hand zur Seite. Auch meinen Vorstößen die ZK’s einzufordern, weicht sie aus. Nach dem 2. Versuch frage ich sie direkt: "Magst Du doch keine Zungenküsse?" Sie schaut mich kurz fragend an und anstelle einer Antwort, taucht sie wieder zu meinen Warzen ab, drückt mich sanft aufs Laken und widmet sich der Pflege meiner Genitalien. Komisch, sind für heute schon all ihre Worte verbraucht?

Während sie so über mir hockt, laben sich meine Hände wieder an ihrem Körper und wandern immer tiefer. Ich erwarte fast, daß sie ihre Schenkel zusammenpreßt. Und richtig, ein Bein zuckt ... und sie macht mir den Weg zu ihrer Vulva zugänglicher! Jetzt bin ich überrascht. Ich bedanke mich mit einer Massage.
Langsam wird’s Zeit für den Gummi, an 20 min ist wirklich nix dran. Eilin hockt sich über mich, vereinnahmt meinen Ständer und reitet los. Perfekte Beckenbewegungen lassen meine Lust steigern. Sie beugt sich zu mir runter und spitzelt mit ihrer Zunge an meinen Lippen.

Kurze Zeit spä*** fülle ich den Conti. Eilin bekommt das logischerweise mit, steht sie abrupt auf und säubert sich mit einem Zewa. Sie reißt 3 weitere Tücher ab und wirft sie mir zu: "Hier." Ich muß an mich halten, um nicht laut loszuprusten. Sie guckt mich etwas verwundert an. Nachdem ich die Überreste entsorgt habe, gehen wir zur Kasse. Als ich ihr das Geld überreiche, drückt sie mir zum ersten Mal ihre vollen Lippen fest auf den Mund. Warum erst jetzt? Während wir uns spä*** über den Weg laufen, lächelt sie mich an. Na, geht doch!

Fazit
Technisch perfekt aber etwas emotionslos, daher:
Technik-Note (OV, GV) 9
Kür-Note (Gf6) 1
Wer auf ZK und SmallTalk verzichten kann, bekommt bei ihr eine ordentliche Leistung.
Eilin sollte ihre Laufhausallüren aber schnellstens ablegen, sonst bekommt sie Buchungsprobleme.

Liebling

3. Akt
Heavensgate(3)
Man trifft sich auf der Terrasse. Der Kollege planscht noch mit Paulina im Pool. Da sowohl Apfel- als auch Orangensaft aus ist, gibt’s auch keine Schorle zum Auffüllen der Flüssigkeitsverluste. Ich nehme mit Wasser vorlieb. Auf der Leinwand wiederholt sich zum x.-mal der Porno, anscheinend eine Endlosschleife.

Nach kurzem Plausch wird’s Zeit fürs Abendessen. Ich höre, wie jemand im Vorbeigehen meint, daß das Fleisch bereits aus sei. Schon wieder zu spät? Am Büffet gibt’s Salat, Spirellis .. Der nächste Rechaud ist tatsächlich leer, aber der dritte ist noch unangetastet und voller Holzfällersteaks mit Zeugs drauf; will sagen, lecker angerichtet. Und es schmeckt auch sehr gut.

Ich hole mein Handy aus dem Wertfach; immer noch keine Nachricht von meinen Übernachtungsgästen. 10 min nach meiner SMS kommt der Anruf mit der erfreulichen Kunde, daß sich deren Eintreffen auf ca. 22:30 Uhr verzögere. Über die zusätzlichen 90 min bin ich gar nicht böse. Zeit für eine 3. Runde! Hmm, Zeit ja, aber auch Kraft?

Unsere 3er Gruppe hat sich verdoppelt, darunter auch zwei Brüder. Die Unterhaltung flacht nie ab; es ist immer interessant, lustig und anregend. Fast wird bei durchaus genießbarem Kaffee die schönste Sache der Welt zur Nebensache. Fast.
Mittlerweile warten ca. 15 Girls darauf, ihr Können unter Beweis zu stellen. Die Anzahl der Eisbären steht dem nicht viel nach. Holzauge sei wachsam! Ich positioniere mich strategisch günstig und fange Paulina ab, welche sich sehr graziös auf ihren Highheels bewegt. Ihr traue ich am ehesten zu, meinen Drachen nochmals zum Leben zu erwecken.

Perfektion aus Polen - Paulina
Wir separieren uns in eine Ecke der Terrasse zum PST. Paulina spricht ausreichend gut deutsch, der Aussprache nach könnte sie auch als Französin durchgehen – bezaubernd.
Ihre blonden, glatten, mittellangen Haare hat sie mittels Haarreif streng nach hinten aus der Stirn verbannt. Sie groß und schlank und nennt zwei stramme Brüste ihr eigen (175 cm, KF34/36, C-Cups – alle Angaben ohne Flinte). Das Letztere gemacht sind, sieht man an der Narbe in der Unterbrustfalte; sie sind aber schön anzuschauen und –fühlen. Um ihre Taille trägt sie einen Gürtel aus großflächigen, bronzenen Plättchen. Eine sehr sympathische Erscheinung.
Nach den ersten Küssen verlagern wir unsere Aktion alsbald in ein Zimmer, ist doch recht unbequem auf den Stühlen.

Das Zimmer ist witzigerweise das gleiche in dem Lisa mit mir war. Diesmal bleibt ein Fensterflügel auf; hält doch sonst kein Mensch aus.
Innig küssend lassen wir uns aufs Bett fallen. Richtige ZK, endlich. "Wielange möchtest Du mit mir?" haucht sie mir ins Ohr. Ich bete inständig noch das nötige Kleingeld für 40 min in meiner Geldbörse vorzufinden. Zufrieden strahlt sie mich an und wir setzen das Unterbrochene fort.
Unsere Finger liebkosen den jeweils anderen Körper. Herr, laß‘ das nicht so schnell aufhören! Ich spüre, wie sich ¼ Liter meines Blutes an der bewußten Stelle konzentriert. Was Eilin schon etwas Arbeit abverlangte, gelingt Paulina ohne eine einzige Berührung. Womit mal wieder bewiesen wäre, daß die Frauen bei Erektionsproblemen zu 50% mitschuld sind – mindestens.

Daß Paulina mit ihrem Mund umzugehen weiß, erfahre ich an meinen Lenden. Langsam schlängelt sich ihre Zunge vom Gehänge zur Spitze und wieder zurück. Dann verschwindet der Phallus in ihrem Schlund: Feucht und tief, fest saugend, zart und hart, hektisch und bedächtig. Die Hand umschließt ruhig den Schaft und bewegt sich sonst nicht. Ooh, ja.
Nach einer Schmusesequenz arbeitet sich meine Zunge abwärts. Im Lustzentrum verweilend erzeugt sie dezentes Stöhnen und Kontraktionen der Bauchmuskulatur. Gern würde ich jetzt wissen, wem es mehr gefällt.

Fellatio, Teenie-Schmuse-Petting und mal heftige, mal zarte Kußattacken wechseln sich mehrmals ab. Das letzte Blasen kann ich kurz vor Schluß abbrechen. Schelmisch grinst sie mich an. Gummiiiiii! Paulina setzt sich auf mich, verweilt, hebt das Becken, verweilt usw usf. Sie weiß sehr genau, was mann jetzt braucht. Ist das eine Folter. Ja, quäle mich!

Puh, langsam erhöht sie die Frequenz und legt sich pornolike ganz weit nach hinten ins Hohlkreuz. Dabei wird das Tempo immer wieder variiert. Schließlich beugt sie sich vor, wir knutschen und wechseln in die doggy. Ihr Stöhnen nimmt leicht zu. Meins auch. Wir penetrieren uns gegenseitig bis zum Finale grande und noch etwas weiter.
Paulina weiß natürlich was sich gehört und reinigt den Kleinen. AST fällt aus; es spricht sich schlecht mit ineinander verschlungenen Lippen.

Beim Bezahlen wird’s mir nochmal heiß und kalt. Ich kratze alle Scheine zusammen: 55 €.
Hartgeld: 3 Euronen und 4x 50 Cent – paßt; ist mir trotzdem unangenehm. "Macht nix, ist doch auch Geld.", verblüfft mich Paulina, schlingt ihren Arm um mich und entläßt mich mit einem dicken Kuß.

Fazit
Können, gepaart mit viel Charme!
Ein Besuch im HG lohnt allein schon wegen Paulina!

Fazit Heavensgate
Die bisherigen Berichte mit überwiegend negativem Grundtenor kann ich nicht ganz nachvollziehen. Am Club selber liegt‘s m.E. nicht. Und das Spektrum der Mädels ist auch recht breit gefächert, so daß für jeden was passendes dabei sein sollte.
Autobahnanbindung: 1-
Lage, Parken: 1
Eintritt: 1
Größe: 1
Außenbereich: 1*
Sauberkeit: 1(WC) aber nur eins?; 1 (Duschen)
Essen: 1-2
Mädchen – Anzahl: 2
Mädchen – Optik: 1-3
Mädchen – "Qualität": kann ich nicht umfassend beurteilen
Wohlfühlfaktor: 1
Tipp: große Uhren auf jedes Zimmer!!

Sauna-Clubs wie dieser, sind genau das Konzept, welche meinen Nerv treffen: 4. Besuch – 4. Volltreffer!

20 min bleiben bis um Zehn. Noch Zeit für einen Kaffee in unserer gemütlichen Runde, die nun 8 Kollegen umfaßt. Etwas wehmütig verabschiede ich mich und dusche ein letztes Mal.
Vollends begeistert verließ ich um 22 Uhr und traf keine halbe Stunde spä*** in der Pension ein.

Epilog (blablabla)
10 min spä*** kamen die ersten Freunde. Puh, das hat geklappt - perfekte Organisation halt!
"Hast Du schon das Städtchen erkundet?"
Nö.
"Weiß Du wo der Bäcker ist?"
Ähem, auch nicht.
"Was hast‘ denn den ganzen Tag gemacht?"
Mit netten Bekannten in der Nähe verbracht.

Der Auftakt zu einem grandiosen Wochenende war gelegt ...

Liebling
Fazit: to follow

CBGBConnisur
07-28-07, 06:45
I went to this club three times, I thought it was okay, there were some genuine lookers. Still my preference fell for Cocoon in Wuppertal which is much easier to get to than this club. The last train leaving Wulfen to Essen is at 21:30. You have many late night trains leaving Wuppertal Oberbarmen so it is easy to stay late there.

Wanking
08-18-07, 17:33
http://www.fkk-heavensgate.de/img_upload/02_1.JPG

Might call in for a few hours when Im in area in 2 weeks.

Loads of new girls pics
http://www.fkk-heavensgate.de/seite/index.php?action=galerie

infact the website has been revamped recently

Jackyo
08-24-07, 22:52
Some folks, it turns out, are very sensitive about having their content copied and translated on this forum. I can respect that.

I did, however, ask Padre Putas who posted on Youppie about translating into English his recent evaluation of a trip to Heavensgate and he said it wouldn’t be a problem.

This business of asking for permission is more work for me, by the way, so you should expect me to reduce my unpaid translation work as a consequence.

Bottom line: he was disappointed with this club.

En vacances en région spadoise (je réside en Espagne), j'ai visité trois FKK allemands la semaine dernière, dont le Heaven's Gate, le 15/08/07, qui m'a déçu. Je m'attendais à y voir toutes les filles nues, mais seules quelques-unes l'étaient, les autres en lingerie ou topless (surtout à partir de 19:00 h). Bien que le tarif affiché à l'entrée spécifie que les filles embrassent, toutes ne le font pas.
Je m'y suis fait trois nanas à mon goût très jolies, bonnes professionnelles mais distantes y somme toute assez froides:
- Vanessa, Pologne, elle n'embrasse pas et est plutôt sèche dans ses propos. Remarque: elle n'a pourtant pas utilisé le lubrifiant qu'elle avait sorti de son sac après avoir enlevé son string (preuve que mon cunni n'est pas du tout mauvais, hé, hé...).
- Gabriella, Pologne, elle embrasse, mais pour le cunni elle voulait que je me mette un préservatif sur la langue, ce qui ne me tentait guère (donc pas de cunni et elle s'est lubrifiée pour la pénétration). Très jolie fille.
- Kleopatra, impressionnante Grecque qui n'embrasse pas non plus. On a commencé par une bien bonne pipe, suivie d'un cunni de plus de cinq minutes qu'elle a interrompu en me disant que je le faisais très bien, que c'était dommage que plus d'hommes ne le fassent pas ainsi, mais que nous n'avions que 20 minutes (pour le compliment, je pense qu'elle était sincère, puisqu'elle a été plutôt taiseuse et distante pendant toute la relation, donc pas du tout "lèche-bottes"). Nous sommes alors passés à la pénétration dans diverses positions, puis je me suis délesté, après quoi elle a regardé son GSM en disant "Tu as mis exactement 20 minutes".
Bref, bien que très jolies, je n'ai pas vraiment apprécié leurs services. Pas de GFE, pas de baisers langoureux ou pas de cunni normal, contrôle précis de la durée de la relation, ce n'était pas du tout ce que j'attendais. Il est clair que je n'y retournerai pas lors de prochaines vacances (à 200 bornes de chez mes parents, ça ne vaut vraiment pas la peine).
Je suis également passé par le Samya et le Bernds, d'où je suis sorti ravi (je raconterai tout ça dans les fils correspondants).
Fazit: He lives in Spain and was recently in Germany on vacation where he visited three clubs (Heavensgate, Samya and Bernds). He expected to see naked women at HG but only a few were, the others in lingerie or topless (particularly after 19:00 hours). Though the signs say all women kiss, some of them don’t at all. He was with three women who were to his taste : they were all nice to look at but professional and somewhat distant and cold, he thought. Vanessa from Poland didn’t kiss and was rather dry but she didn’t use the lube she’d taken out of her purse after taking off her string bottom (proof that his cunnilingus isn’t bad!). Gabriella from Poland kissed but she wanted him to put a condom on his tongue while he went down on her which wasn’t exactly appealing to him. Nice looking woman. Kleopatra from Greece didn’t kiss either. They started with a BJ, followed by cunnilingus for more than five minutes which she interrupted to say that he was doing well and it’s a pity most guys don’t do it as well as he did but that they only had twenty minutes (he took this a compliment as he thought she was sincere). They then progressed to penetration in various positions. It was a turnoff though when she took her phone out to look at the time and announced that he was about at the end of his twenty minutes. In summary; nice women to look at but their service sucked. There was no GFE, no long languorous kissing, no normal cunnilingus, just precisely timed sessions – not exactly what he expected. He will not be returning on his next vacation. He did have a good time at Samya and Bernds though.

I’m actually disappointed he didn’t have a good experience here. As to why the women weren’t nude all of the time, this is something I’ve wondered about too. Don’t know what triggers it. Sometimes they are, sometimes not. The first time I ever visited something like five years ago, I thought I’d never return to it. The last few visits have been quite decent. All depends on whether you make a connection with a chick or not. I also tell a chick here that I’m booking a double session with her precisely to avoid her watching the clock as intensively.

Gfe Finder
01-02-08, 08:08
Continued from the Samya section.

This club seems to be the only FKK open on New Year’s Eve, so away I went. I must have caught them on a really bad day. There were about 5 girls and even fewer customers (including myself) during my 3 hours there. It was very quiet. Nonetheless, I did have a session with

Nikki-short blonde hair, started with BBBJ and then her on top, and finished with me on top just before the 20 minute mark. To her credit, I didn’t see her watching the clock once during our entire time in the room.

About 3:30, the woman running the bar mentioned that they would be closing soon. I took the hint, showered up, got dressed and left. I will say that among other things, I liked the spacious facilities downstairs although they may have been spacious because I was the only one there at the time.

Dennismoore
03-17-08, 19:14
My last visit to Heavensgate was August 2007. Since then prices have changed once again....

Entrance fee:
10 - 13 hr : 35 euro (Happy Hour)
13 - 20 hr : 40 euro
20 - 24 hr : 35 euro (Happy Hour)
24 - 04 hr : 30 euro (or 25? I forgot, Happy Hour)

Ladies' fee:
20 minutes 30 euro (happy hour) of 35 euro (13 - 20 hr)
40 minutes 60 euro (happy hour) or 70 euro (13 - 20 hr)

I was pleasantly surprised by the number and looks of the girls present. Some hot (mostly Bulgarian) girls in the 20 - 25 year old range. And some older ladies as well (not my interest so didn't take good notice). Price of beer dropped from 4 to 2 euro a bottle (Veltins, Warsteiner).

Surely will be back soon for some more fun. Check out Petti (Patty?), Michelle, Tonia!! Hot girls, good service!

Travelerb69
05-02-08, 04:50
Heavensgate- Was there on a Saturday, after having left PHG without fucking. Very friendly girls and staff, a very relaxed atmosphere and surprisingly even food was good, a tasty pizza was served at 23:00. Got there quite late, at about 22:30 PM since I had gone to PHG before. Happy-Hour is 30€ from 10.00-13.00 and 20.00-24.00, then 40€ from 13.00-20.00 and 35€ from 24.00 - 04.00, I find their prices very confusing. It was happy hour time, so 30 euros to get in.

Small line-up, something about 12 girls. Although I really liked the place for its atmosphere, I have to say I saw some of the worst dogs of the trip there. When I got in, was shown the place by a lovely Romanian, very intelligent and friendly, but when she was sat her tits were falling over her belly almost reaching her pussy, and she was young, that was annoying me…. Nice facilities also, sauna, nothing to complain about. Women are also not pushy at all, friendly, no harassment. Well, only the main dish was missing-women. I had spotted just one doable girl who was talking to a customer for a long time so I just kept talking to the nice but doggy girl, thinking already about leaving, when all of a sudden I spotted what I could not believe- a beautiful, not pretty-BEAUTIFUL blond, both face and body, topless, was there, out of nowhere, talking to other girls… In two seconds I excused myself from the polish girl and went to talk to the beauty. Amazingly, she received me with a great smile, spoke excellent English and was intelligent. We headed to a coach and talked for a long time, she had gone to college in Poland, very well-educated indeed. Moreover, we had a lot in common. ALEXIA, polish, 23 years old, blond somewhat curly hair, blue eyes, terrific body, not very tall, said she had been working there for just one month. I just thought that it could not be happening; she was a 10 in all aspects in a place where the second ranked girl would get a 6 maximum. And we talked and talked, I remember when I looked at the clock it was already 1:00am, and not even a sign of pushing from her. Despite all the talking, no kissing, no touching, no sex involved, very funny, we were talking as friends. At a certain point I formally invited her to go the room, she smiled, let’s go. I had no idea what to expect, she might be cold as ice, I had not even kissed or touched her. As soon as we got to the room she DFK very long and deep, and I just had the best session of the whole trip and one of the best in my whole life. It was magic, seemed that I knew everything she liked/wanted and vice-versa. I got so involved I do not want to give many details; important thing for you is to know that this girl is highly recommended. Of course there was chemical between us, so one can not limit what was chemical or if she is what I call a universal good provider, or may be both. I ended up spending 2 hours with her, something I never do, generally I prefer spending the same money with different girls. Not only the sex was amazing, but everything. If I was younger and less experienced I could very easily fall in love with that girl… I have had a few experiences like this with sex workers, and it is very funny because I always get suspicious, did she really like me, was it only for the money, or both, or may be she is the hell of a pro and an actress? From my experience, sex workers are only open to real GFE experiences at the very beginning of their careers, after some time, generally a few months, they already became hardened and may give you a real good time, but it is different, not so spontaneous, since they have already learned how to get sexual pleasure without emotional attachment, something very rare for ”normal girls”. Fact is that based only on a session we are never really sure about what really happened, a better parameter is her behavior after sex, like if she goes out with you for free.

Anyway, I had had my 2 hours of magic(or illusion?) and it was time to finish it. By the way, Heavensgate has a very confusing price structure- during happy hour it is something like 30 for 20 minutes, 40 for 1/2 an hour, 50 for 30minutes, and add 5 or 10 euros to those values when not in happy hour, very confusing. What I know is that for my 2-hours session I had to pay 180 euros, what I found very expensive for a club like that. No rip-off, I was told the price before, since it was not happy hour any longer. When I went to the lockers room to pay her, I realized I had just 50 euro bills, so I gave her 200 euros and felt awkward about demanding change, so she just got a 20 euro tip, something strongly against my principles. NEVER go to a small club without smaller bills so as to avoid this. When I came back to the bar I met her again, we kept on talking and I was supposed to go back on Monday to see her again. Never happened. Dorsten was one hour by car from Wilich where I was staying, and the following day I went to Living Room and had two excellent sessions there. One of the beautiful things about mongering is that there is always a substitute… I do not think that a gem like her will be at a club like Heavensgate for too long, she would be a star at any club, so I doubt I will see her again there.

Repeat Heavensgate? Yes, even tough line-up was not good; I liked its atmosphere and after all I was very lucky there. When I was leaving I programmed my GPS to PT Dorsten’s address just to get to know where it was and it is pretty close by car, of course it was closed, it was something like 4 am. Next trip I will try to visit them both.

Travelerb69.

Dennismoore
05-02-08, 08:11
Heavensgate- I find their prices very confusing. Agree, and it's becoming even more confusing:

Beer once (1 year ago) was € 4 a bottle, last time I visited about 2 months ago it was € 2 and yesterday it was € 3. So next time I'll be paying € 4, € 5, € 2 , € 3,50?

Nice club if you're not in the mood for a sex-factory like GT or PHG. But the number of girls present (and their looks) in Heavensgate varies almost weekly and so do their prices :-(

Jackyo
05-02-08, 15:11
I like this club. Its not a large one and I've found gems in the rough here; amateurs who haven't been hardened and take the time to talk and hangout.

The chance of finding a chick like you found here is about part of my motivation for visiting it.

Anastasia was a highlight of one of my visits to this club. Love to meet a chick like this in real life.

I put it in the same category as Cocoon (I need to go back to reconfirm your negative review of it). The two are very similar price-wise, etc..

As to the session rates varying by the hour, this must be new.

The entry fees were subject to happy hour pricing but I'd never experienced session pricing changing by the hour too.

They do have hot food here, which is a plus.

Yes, do bring small bills with you when you go.

My other advice is not to book the minimum 20 minute session but go for the double session from the beginning just so she doesn't think you are cheap.

Travelerb69
05-02-08, 16:47
I like this club. Its not a large one and I've found gems in the rough here; amateurs who haven't been hardened and take the time to talk and hangout.

Hi Jackio,

This girl I met there would fit in this "semi-pro"or amateur category, at least so far, from my experience if they keep in business they quickly change into the "pro"regulars. Girls at HG looked as if they were not doing business, plenty of time to talk and hang around, I highly appreciate that also. However, the women I saw at Coocon looked liked hardened pros to me, nothing like HG, things might have changed at that club.

Breadman
05-02-08, 20:25
Not 100% sure, but don't think Jackyo and myself have ever visited HG on a weekend, its always been around midweek and we've always run into 4 to 6 hotties working there. Could be these girls don't like to work on the weekend....

Creature2
05-07-08, 13:04
My three days Easter vacation in NRW is started on Friday with Samya,

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=725681&postcount=194

then continued on Saturday with PT Mettmann.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=730480&postcount=2

My initial plan for the third day was to visit two different clubs; I planned to hit Heavens Gate than Amnesia in a row in the same day. HG has Happy Hour system in the mornings between 10 am and 1 pm and Amnesia has a full day happy hour entrance fee (30 Euro) during Sunday. But we could only made HG because of time restrictions.

23 March Sunday (So, this is a long long pending report)

We reached the Dorsten area at 01 pm, crossed the famous Hotel Humbert and go down to Dulmener Strasse (there were still some road construction continuing inside Wulfen since last January) just the opposite direction of Partytreff Dorsten. The Heavens Gate was easy to find, especially with the navigation system, continue just till the end of the landstrasse, turn right side in the industrial zone. The parking lot is a 50 metres ahead than navi showed us, we entered, a safe and discreet parking area. Classical buzzer, gate open and the entrance type of ceremony. The thekefrau was very kind, English speaken lady, even it was 10 minutes past 01 pm, (the happy hour) she charges us the happy hour entrance fee. And they have a new promotions tarif as well, if you come 3 person, you pay 2 (not applicable in happy hour).

Basically, Heavens Gate is a budget price category club but at the website, they describe themselves as the “Oase of NRW”. Later, I hope, we will found out why.

As one of the English spoken lady, Aline, was passing by while we entere, Thekefrau asked Aline to give a tour of the house to us. We undressed and found Aline, to give us the guided tour. The house is constructed in three floor. The basement is devoted to a large sauna, showers, locker rooms, ladies room and a newly build VIP room (I can’t figure who will need this). The lobby floor is apparently the meeting place, the bar, a large food area, and a special lobby with dimmed light even on a morning time. And of course, the outside facilities are also enough rich to forget that you are in a budget club, a small pool, whirpool and enough places for sunbathing. Of course, during my visit, even there was a sunlight, it was 2 degree Celcius in NRW, and it was snow on my car the night before so I didn’t found any opportunity to utilise the outside facility but I guess in a summer day, this place could be as handy as original Oase.
And the fuckroom are upstairs, so you have to climb some stairs. This is no big deal, unless you or one of the girl hurt a leg already.
Oh, and the line-up. The line-up was fantastically and unexpectedly great for a dry Easter Sundy morning. There were 9 girls when we arrived, 4 Polishs (two of them very stunning model type, one passable, and last one very slim small, no merci mam type for me), 2 Bulgarish (one short and chubby, the other long and slim, both doable), one from ukranian (stunning but frigide) and one girl from Kazakistan (highy attractive, it is a pity that I didn’t go with her) and the German girl Aline. And they continued to show up always new and stunning girls during our 3 hour stay.

The price tariff has been changed, I guess, there is no more price differentiation for BJ with/without condom, now the prication is more simple; 20 min session is worth 25 Euro during happy hours (including BBBJ) and 20 min session is 35 Euro during non happy hours. My expection that most girls would be reluctant to go to rooms for 20 minutes during happy hours but as we arrived at the end of the happy hour, I didn’t test it by myself. But if this is the case, book the girl for 40 minutes, that is simple.

After having sauna and showering I tasted the buffet. Cold meet, butter, cheese and bread was already served than, at 2 pm, some cake have been served, at 5ish, hot food should be served, I didn’t stay that long but the buffet I saw during my stay was quite sufficient for a budget club with 30 Euro entree fee. The soft drinks were free and I guess alcoholic drink are as cheap as 2 Euro.

After some vagabond walking to discover the club and after having chatted with Polish girls, I decided that was the time for some action. I talked with Aline first. She was a nice girl, with nice rounded and skinny body, but we didn’t go to the room because after seeing my member, she said she can do just BJ, but I declined, If I book a girl, I don’t wanna spend my money, my time and my sprem just for a BBBJ. So I ask one of the tall Polish girl, in Polish, whether she would like to go upstairs with me, she says “gladly”. But at the stairs, she says she go to room with me only for 40 minutes, but when she saw my member, she says she can’t deal, only Victoria can handle it, that girl, I didn’t counted into account before. I asked her to turn back downstairs and send another Polish Victoria, then. In a minute, Victoria was at the room, her face is not so attractive but her body is well done, She is a big girl, just my cup of coffee. And she was very friendly but she has no English, just Polish and German. That is sad because when I am stuck in Polish, English was always a backup for me, but not this time.

In the room, she looked and grabbed my friend and said in German “kein problem”. I liked that girl. I told her that I am already very exhausted the day before in a partytreff, so I might not perform well or may not cum, she says “why?” Hard to explain it to a girl, but as we started, at once, she started to performe all her skills to wake me up, she lay me down, she caressed and kissed all my body, them she asked me if she can kiss me, hell, yea. She smokes a bit but she kisses good, DFK than BBBJ. She was a bit wild, she reminds me of a girl I had in my last trip to Budapest last year. Cowgirl, missionary, rear gowgirl, side spoon. It was a fulfilling 20 minutes and I was happy to invest my time with that big Polish girl. I did finish inside her, in spoon position. Althought she wasn’t very attractive on looks, she was very energetic in bed. Went downstairs to the locker room and paid her 50 Euros, she gave me 15 Euros as changes. Thank you maam!

When I go to the lobby room, my colleague said that he had also tall Bulgarian girl. She was thin and her body was perfect. He likes her skills and he founds the sessions too cheap, so he gave 50 Euros and didn’t want back her changes, he tipped 15 Euros, that openhanded guy.

After my first session, I could easily choose another victim, I spoke different girls. But as we don’t have much time and we should g oto Cologne, we dressed and left the area. But if had time, I would like to taste the girl from Kazakistan, the German girl Aline, another Polish girl and the Bulgarish girl that my colleague had. Maybe next time 

After the disappointment we had at Sayma because of the crap line-up, Heavens Gate was nearly an upscale club thanks to its appetizing quality of line-up, even it is a budget club.

On my next visit, on a summer weekend most probably, I should stay in this club a full day, in order to utilise the outside facilities and also taste all those beauties I had in my mind. After we left the club, my friend told me he saw a beauty entering the club but he didn’t warned me, he thinks I may stay some more hours after seeing her. He says she is too good, she is something like a supermodel with catwalk quality. On that moment, I remember a past report of Routard, he said he met a clone girl of Cameron Diaz in HG’s sauna and he had that Cameron Diaz for 25 Euros. Maybe, my colleague and I, we can see her on our next trip. Keep in touch.

CONCLUSION:
First night (Friday) at Sayma, we didn’t connected too much with the line-up, maybe because that is because of the Easter vacation. I should revisit there, in order to give my final decision, in a day when all the stars like Eleni, Bella and Brigitte will show up.
Second day (Saturday) at PT Mettmann, again row and wild sex, including two anal enrty to Iris and Slyvia. But I don’t think I will repeat there any near soon, since Slyvia will be in vacation in Greek and unless they hire new talents. I always see the same women there.
Third day (Sunday) at Heaven’s Gate. A very nice budget club, if you use their happy-hour system and if you can limit yourselves with 20 minutes sessions. I wish I had more time that Sunday in HG but I will visit there again in summer time.

Jackyo
05-07-08, 17:34
On that moment, I remember a past report of Routard, he said he met a clone girl of Cameron Diaz in HG’s sauna and he had that Cameron Diaz for 25 Euros. Maybe, my colleague and I, we can see her on our next trip. Keep in touch.
... who looks just like Cameron Diaz.

She used to work at Cocoon too.

I've not had the pleasure but the Breadman has.

I'm not into that look, by the way. I like them a little rounder.

Travelerb69
05-07-08, 23:35
Oh, and the line-up. The line-up was fantastically and unexpectedly great for a dry Easter Sundy morning. There were 9 girls when we arrived, 4 Polishs (two of them very stunning model type, one passable, and last one very slim small, no merci mam type for me), 2 Bulgarish (one short and chubby, the other long and slim, both doable), one from ukranian (stunning but frigide) and one girl from Kazakistan (highy attractive, it is a pity that I didn’t go with her) and the German girl Aline. And they continued to show up always new and stunning girls during our 3 hour stay.

Hi C2, so you were at HG before my visit, I was there mid-April, on a Saturday, and the line-up was very weak, with one exception. So their line-up varies a lot.

I did not realize they had a parking lot, parked in the street, in front of the club.

Great report, one more reason to visit that club again.

Best regards.

Creature2
05-08-08, 11:47
... who looks just like Cameron Diaz.

She used to work at Cocoon too.

I've not had the pleasure but the Breadman has.

I'm not into that look, by the way. I like them a little rounder.

Nowadays, I am searching the quality of the service, not the looks. But if both are available with the same sp, I am totaly ok with this.

Most of the times, the hotties are not providing the best services. In HG, except cameron Diaz, there were two more beautiful Polish chicks (both with tall, slim, long blond hairs). I asked one of them to go upstairs, but she was reluctant to go to a room for 20 minutes. That was an early signal for me, even I go to the room with her, most probably I won't have a good service, so I declined to go with her for 40 minutes. Instead, I might taste two different talents of HG with that 70 Euros :)

Creature2
05-08-08, 12:07
Hi C2, so you were at HG before my visit, I was there mid-April, on a Saturday, and the line-up was very weak, with one exception. So their line-up varies a lot.

I did not realize they had a parking lot, parked in the street, in front of the club.

Great report, one more reason to visit that club again.

Best regards.

On saturdays (the day you have visited), normally, the line-up should be better than on Sundays (the dau I visited there). But, during my stay, I counted at least 9 girls, than when I was readying to leave, another shift started to arrive the club. This should be the intersection of both shifts, between 17.00 h - 20.00 h.ish or so. Then, we might expect 12-15 girls during this period. A Bulgarish girl told me that some of girls do both shifts and some even stay there. She, for example, pay the boss the money for both shifts and 10 more Euro because she stays there for sleeping and she paid the boss more than 1000 Euros during last two weeks.

During my visit, I liked their line-up better than Samya. I don't understand why their line-up varies a lot but I hope it would be nice when I revisit there during a summer weekend. If it is not so good, it is only 30 Euro (happy hour entrance fee), I might do PT Dorsten and come back to HG the next day :)

Yes, they had a private parking yard on the left hand side of the building, there is at least a parking lot for twelve to fifteen cars and this is secure. The main entrance of the building is done by a gate from that parking lot, as well.

The last reason for me to visit this club, is their backyard garden and the other outdoor facilities. It is big enough for that size of a budget club.

Best Regards,
Grand

Breadman
05-08-08, 19:50
Was a very cute brunette working there when either of you guys visited? 5'4", medium sized b's, very attractive girl next door look...

Travelerb69
05-08-08, 21:21
Was a very cute brunette working there when either of you guys visited? 5'4", medium sized b's, very attractive girl next door look...

Not present the night I was there, there were only 2 girls doable, none of them fit this description.

Jackyo
06-20-08, 13:15
I've been doing some research on this club lately and their pricing is very confusing.

Depending on the time of the day, you either have Happy Hour pricing or not.

Everyone tends to think of this club as a discount place but it really isn't.

Twenty minute sessions are either 30 Euros or 35 Euros.

A hour, therefore, is either 90 Euros or 105 Euros.

This hourly rate is high in comparison to what sessions cost in most of NRW: 75 Euros.

It is, however, comparable, more or less, to what is charged in Hessen.

Uebrigens, Happy Hour is from 10 to 13 and 21 to 4.

Jackyo
06-20-08, 13:20
Apparently a drunken farmer crashed his tractor into the entrance way of this club earlier this year.

http://www.marlaktuell.de/?p=72992

CBGBConnisur
06-21-08, 04:08
This club always claims to have a lot of women, but I have never seen more than 10 when I have visited.

Jackyo
06-21-08, 18:37
This club always claims to have a lot of women, but I have never seen more than 10 when I have visited.
The same goes for Cocoon, at least since they've sold the hotel next door.

But this is exactly the way I like it. I am just not a large club kind of guy, much prefer to visit Mom and Pop type clubs just as I prefer to stay at Mom and Pop hotels and eat at Mom and Pop type restaurants.

CBGBConnisur
06-24-08, 15:27
Cocoon had a lot of fine women when I was there last year, from the recent reviews maybe things have changed.

Dick Travel
06-27-08, 19:08
Hi,

I'm thinking of visiting in next few days. Has anyone been recently, whats the line up like?

DT

Skristel
07-15-08, 16:05
Hi,

I'm thinking of visiting in next few days. Has anyone been recently, whats the line up like?

DTHi,

I went 6 weeks ago, I wasn't very impressed, max rating 6/10 for looks. Left early and went to PT and saw an incredible orgy, felt like being in satan's cellar.

Keep an open mind, in my case it only takes one stunner (+ session with her) for the club to feel great! The male condition!

**** Does anybody know where Polish Melissa has gone to? (I know she's moved clubs. She was tall/gorgeous/babe and 9/10 GFE)

Jackyo
07-16-08, 20:30
Keep an open mind, in my case it only takes one stunner (+ session with her) for the club to feel great! The male condition! I don't need twenty or ten women at a club who meet my requirements, I only need one.

Most women are average in bed. That is just how things are.

Even the best lookers will usually provide only average sessions. Its all in the mind as to whether they are truly better than average.

So if I find a chick who is really good and meets my requirements, she gets multiple sessions from me as a reward for good behavior.

Peter
07-16-08, 22:37
I went here last week, and found the selection decent. I don't now the name of the girl I went with, but he was 30, with an office lady hair cut, a cute face and a yakuza tttoo on one calf....her service wasn'T bad at all.

Sometimes I like the feel of this homey club.

Skristel
07-30-08, 11:04
Does anybody know where Mellisa (Polish, tall, very attractive) has gone to?

I believe she was a star at this club.

I had 2 sessions with her a year ago and she was just fab!

I would love to see/session her again.

Jackyo
07-30-08, 14:46
Does anybody know where Mellisa (Polish, tall, very attractive) has gone to?

I believe she was a star at this club.

I had 2 sessions with her a year ago and she was just fab!

I would love to see/session her again.
Its a good question.

I just the searched the RF.

There was a posting in August of last year by a dude who is looking for her too. No idea where she is to be found these days.

CBGBConnisur
08-08-08, 16:41
The same goes for Cocoon, at least since they've sold the hotel next door.

But this is exactly the way I like it. I am just not a large club kind of guy, much prefer to visit Mom and Pop type clubs just as I prefer to stay at Mom and Pop hotels and eat at Mom and Pop type restaurants.

I liked Cocoon better than Heavensgate, I just clicked better with the women available there than in this club. Its also a lot easier to get to Cocoon by public transportation than Heavensgate and this club is a bit far out from Dusseldorf.

Creature2
08-26-08, 17:25
15th of July, Tuesday evening, FKK Heaven’s Gate, (pending report)

After emptying our balls in Freude, we reached Heavens Gate at 9 pm. The happy hour should start already. The thekefrau was an old lady and she was talking very good English. This was a repeat visit for me and also for Travelerb69 to this Dorsten club. This club always had confusing pricing scheme, and after my last visit from March, they did changed again their pricing. Now, normal entrance fee is 40 Euro and entrance in happy Hour is 35 Euro, only 5 Euro difference. And once upon a time, session was cheaper during Happy Hours but the girls wants more money and they raised the fees of sessions during Happy Hours as well.

When we get in the club, I find out that things has been changed and all the beautiful Polish blond girls were left the club. Thekefrau says they went to vacation but I am sure they went to other shiny new clubs nearby. Even Kazakh girl or German Alina wasn’t there. The new crew was formed with rude Rumanian girls.
There were only two girls I remember from my last visits, they were still the best looking girls inside the club, the Russian slim one and another young German girl. They have more attitude and quality then the others as well. I approached German girl, she was a dark brunette, she surely remember me from my last visit. I asked whether she could go to upstairs for 20 minutes. She agreed but she added she won’t kiss, I declined. While we were discussing, the other slim Russian girl was watching us and smiling at me. I guess she remembers me. Last time, she said she can’t take my size, that is why I didn’t approached her this time.
Traveler and I, we had our coffee (they do nice café latté BTW) and we had some slices of pizza and left without any session at 11 pm. That was one of the most expensive slice of pizza in my entire life.

Pisdrullo
08-17-10, 06:19
No new reports lately about this club ? I've been a there a month ago and I enjoyed a lot the place and the girls. Some were 6s, but a couple of 8s and one 9. I enjoyed a full hours in the room with a russian girl. Unluckly I don't remember the names, but she's a little fat, she has two wonderfull eyes, and she really enjoys making love. One our GFE, with a fantastic BBJ and sex in all positions.

Wanking
09-09-10, 15:29
Bareback sex in FKK Heavens Gate.

I'm now at the end of a 3 day trip, where I spent Tuesday in Partytreff Dorsten, *and Wednesday in Partytreff Palace. Both were excellent days and I still have to write those reports.

It's now 2.45pm on sept 9th and I'm sitting in heavensgate. I'm out of money, sex drive and sperma and have decided to write this report as a way of punching in the time until I leave in an hour for the long combination of trains back to Dusseldorf airport.*

It's the first time I have ever written my trip report about a club while actually sitting in the club, and later I will post it using the Wifi connection at hotel Humbert where I have stored my backpack for the day. I'm writing it using my iPhone so please excuse any mistakes as it's not as easy to type on this tiny keyboard as it is on an ordinary keyboard. Also as I sit here writing I'm surrounded by some fairly hot naked women but I'm hardly batting an eye lid since I have been surrounded by naked female flesh for 3 days now.

Anyway:

I woke this morning feeling like I had my fill of sex and that I would just hang out in heavens gate, use their wellness facilities, eat a little, drink their beverages, and if it happened I could have a 20 minute session for €35 and therefore only spend €60 which would be cheaper than paying €90 into Pt dorsten.*

As always of course plans don't workout as planned!!

I walked the 2 kms from hotel humbert and arrived around 11.30 am. Payed the €25 and was the 2nd customer of the day. I haven't been here in 4 years and the place really hasn't changed much at all, although their were some painters doing some work in the wellness area. Got changed and was surprised at how average looking most of the 6 women upstairs were. I rate most of them around 4-5 and uglier than the girls in PT Dorsten. Of course as is the norm in the FKK game most of the hotter women tend to arrive in the afternoon/evening.*

One exception was Jessica, a very pretty 24 yearold, voluptuous German*brunette, who has huge big saggy titten and a big bottom. She was also completely naked, and her titten reminded me of those tribal African Women from the National Geographic Tv programs we all saw as kids. ( I use to*Jerk off to that shit when I was about 13 Lol )

She immediately pounced on me as I walked into the bar area and I was sure she would turn out to be a shark. I was very attracted to her but told her that I wanted to spent some time in the sauna and whirlpool to recharge my batteries, as I had 2 days of serious fucking behind me. She said "ok fine".

Spent about an hour in the jacuzzi which was a little cold, then I was alone lying down in the sauna fondling my semi erect cock while thinking about licking Jessica's big ass.*
Then she walked in!!! As if she was able to read my mind from upstairs!! Without saying anything she planted a long French kiss on me, and then she went down to blow me for a couple of minutes. I then bent her over and licked anus for a few minutes, which is what I had been fantasying about 10 minutes earlier.*

We moved to the jacuzzi and she blew me while I sat on the edge for another few minutes. We then moved to the couch beside the jacuzzi and I lay her down and sucked her massive titten while she fondled my cock. I then started rubbing my bare cock off her pussy and slipped it about 1/2 way.*

She stopped me and politely whispered that if I wanted bareback I must pay her 100 euro. At this point I wanted to fuck her bareback badly, so I suggested than I give her €70 as it was all I could afford. She agreed and suggested that we move a room upstairs. On the way we stopped at my locker and I payed her the 70 euro. She could see that I only had €25 left in my wallet, and I felt alot better psychologically as I knew she wouldn't surprise me with any extras at the end of the session.

Went to a room upstairs and had a long bareback fuck that included deep kissing, and deep fingering of both her holes, *but due to 8 cums over the previous 2 days I could not cum in her pussy, so we got into a 69, me licking her pussy and anus, and her giving me a bj/ hj combo. After about 10 more minutes I finally released a big load into her mouth, nice but she didn't swallow. I reckon I spent almost an hour with her. Am amazing deal*for €70. Now my total spend was €95, not too bad.

Spent an another while in the wellness area, then had some lunch. Some soups, salad and sausages.*

Now it's almost time to go, and I'll have a final coffee and then a big shite before I hit the road,

Later
WK.

ZimmerBaby
09-04-11, 21:06

Now it's almost time to go, and I'll have a final coffee and then a big shite before I hit the road,

WK.Amazing report sir! LOL! Your scientific drug-tests really made my day too!

Vito Corleone
12-13-15, 18:50

I'm now at the end of a 3 day trip, where I spent Tuesday in Partytreff Dorsten, *and Wednesday in Partytreff Palace. Both were excellent days and I still have to write those reports.

It's now 2.45pm on sept 9th and I'm sitting in heavensgate. I'm out of money, sex drive and sperma and have decided to write this report as a way of punching in the time until I leave in an hour for the long combination of trains back to Dusseldorf airport.*

It's the first time I have ever written my trip report about a club while actually sitting in the club, and later I will post it using the Wifi connection at hotel Humbert where I have stored my backpack for the day. I'm writing it using my iPhone so please excuse any mistakes as it's not as easy to type on this tiny keyboard as it is on an ordinary keyboard. Also as I sit here writing I'm surrounded by some fairly hot naked women but I'm hardly batting an eye lid since I have been surrounded by naked female flesh for 3 days now..Great report! I plan to visit tomorrow!

TraLaLax
06-25-22, 22:20
Exceptionally friendly staff, but the club is a bit worn down. Club is OK if you are in the area and want to hang out in a saunaclub for an evening, but there are better clubs in NRW for tourists.

* Facilities.

Nice bar and lounge area, a garden where you can relax and a cool dining area with "American diner" interior. Parts of the club were worn down. The showers and wellness area look pretty modern, but had visible water / mold damage. The whirlpool was out of order. The sauna was a "home model", designed for rapid heating, but I did not feel like a real sauna.

* Staff.

Very nice people. Helpful and friendly. The staff service had a "family business" feel to it. Decent English skills.

* Food.

The food was ok. They served scrambled eggs, pancakes, salad, sausages and meatballs when I arrived. Muffins and cake was also available.

* Girls.

My visit was on a Friday. I arrived a 13:00.

Only three girls in the club when I arrived. Girls started arriving at 16:00, and girls were still arriving when I left at 18:00, so it's not possible for me to comment the evening lineup. What I can say, is that the lineup is weak early in the day.

* Prices.

Talked to only one girl and had a 30 minute session with her. Good English skills. She charged 50 euro / 30 minutes, with basic service and covered blowjob.

I paid around 50 euros for the entry, including towels and slippers. Beer was extra.

* Getting there.

I suggest driving or taxi from Dorsten. You can also take the bus from Dorsten to Kampstrase (Wulfen), but you have to walk 10 minutes, partially on dirt paths, to get to the club. If you need a place to sleep, I suggest you book a hotel in Dorsten, which is a beautiful town.

PumDiPum
01-31-24, 05:37
The Heavensgate was a nice name to trick men in the club, who more contact shy with the.

Hell.

ExverLobter
03-24-24, 23:23
Heavensgate is closed now. Unfortunately I never got the chance to visit it. Again one Club less in Germany so therefore less options. Compared to 10 years ago many many Clubs have bite the dust.

https://www.dorsten.live/stadtteile/wulfen/das-ende-einer-aera-heavensgate-in-wulfen-schliesst-seine-pforten/