Mollenkotten 243 42279 WUPPERTAL
Phone : 0202-2548289, 0178-7291147
Open : Mon-Sat 10am-3am, Sun 12am-3am
Homepage : :http ://www.fkk-cocoon.de:
Entrance : 50€
Prices : 25€/20min, 50€/40min, 75€/60min, BBBJ +10€

Iseeu
02-11-07, 02:32
which I posted right before this dedicated thread was created is at http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=551263&postcount=1379

Njoy

Jackyo
03-02-07, 11:45
... where is Jackyo's Cocoon report?

The answer is: we did not go.

We had plans of going but after describing them to the folks we met up with at FKK Zeus in Osnabrueck-Wallenhorst (one of whom was the Flying Dutchman who met at Heavensgate last year), the universal consensus was that this club has gone through some changes and was not worthy of a visit right now.

The Hotel nebenan used to be part of the club and the girls would take the guys across this covered walkway to it to use the rooms there. The girls also probably slept over at the hotel.

The hotel has a new owner and the girls therefore don't have access to those rooms.

The club, therefore, only has six rooms at its disposition. There are alcoves off the bar area which can be separated by dividers but that is it.

As its not a club where much activity takes place in the open, there are (supposedly) now lines to take a room. This discourages clients from coming to visit as well as girls from working there.

Sigh... This club would have been one of those clubs to visit to find the talented amateurs who make my visits memorable.

Wanking
03-02-07, 12:47
And they did away with the free beer a few months ago, which made me lose a little interest there.

Doctor_Skank
03-05-07, 09:48
And they did away with the free beer a few months ago, which made me lose a little interest there.

Really? I was there about 2 months ago and drank to my heart's delight...

Jackyo
03-24-07, 20:05
Did not have a chance to visit this club on my last trip so thought I'd read about its current Zustand on the RF.

This was written by Adonis just the other day.

Auch ich mal im Cocoon

Nachdem ich hier einige Berichte gelesen habe zum Wuppertaler FKK-Club Cocoon wollte ich mich auch selbst mal vor Ort kundig machen.

Der Club liegt an der Abfahrt Wuppertal-Oberbarmen der A46 und ist wirklich leicht zu finden und wirbt auch außen offen mit Namen und Angebot.

Ich hatte hier einige Horrorstorys in Bezug Unsauberkeit gelesen, kann das aber wirklich nicht nachvollziehen. Die Einrichtung mag nicht mehr ganz modern sein, von Unsauberkeit war aber nichts zu sehen.

Nahc Entrichtung des 35 € Eintritts und ausziehen, kam ich dann hoch in den ziemlich großen Kontaktraum, in dem (es war gegen 12 Uhr mittags) 5 Mädchen nackt bis auf ihre Sandalen saßen. Außer mir waren noch zwei andere Dreibeiner da, die aber für sich saßen.

Ich habe dann relativ schnell Mandy, lange braune Haare, deutsch und ziemlich groß angesprochen. Nach eigenen Angaben 20 Jahre. Ich stehe nicht so auf die ganz schnelle Nummer, daher trifft mich die Preiskalkulation des Cocoon etwas ungünstig, ich bin im 40minuten-Bereich also für 2x25. Für (nur) 10 € extra gab es Französisch mit Aufnahme, da habe ich dann nicht nein gesagt.

Die Verrichtung war tadellos, Mandy hatte ein Lippenpiercing, das deutlich größer war als alles andere, was ich bisher an Mädchenmündern habe stecken gesehen. Das tat dem Frazösich gerade am Ende aber keinen Abbruch, ganz im Gegenteil.

Ich ging also wirklich zufrieden meiner Wege. Ich halte das Cocoon nun für eine brauchbare Alternative auf der Club-Landkarte. Man sollte sich auch durch wie ich finde übertrieben kritische Berichte hier im Forum nicht abschrecken lassen. Manche Schreiber sind doch sehr GT bzw. PHG orientiert und scheinen nicht zugestehen zu wollen, dass auch woanders ordentlich Spaß gehabt werden kann.

Gruß Adonis

Fazit: He had read posts about uncleanliness and wanted to see for himself. The facilities aren't very modern but everything was in Ordnung. He got there at about noon, paid his 35 Euro entry and found five naked women. There were two other guests. He went with Mandy, 20, long brown hair, German. He likes to take his time so he reckoned on forty minutes at 25 Euros times 2 sessions. For 10 Euros more a BJ with Aufnahme was offered. Everything went well though she had a large lip piercing. He went home totally content. He considers this club a good addition to the club landscape. One shouldn't take the overly critical reports in the forum seriously. Most writers are oriented towards GT or PHG and don't want to admit that one can have fun elsewhere.

CBGBConnisur
07-04-07, 13:18
This club is my favorite club in Germany by far, it is smaller than the Frankfurt area clubs but the service is far superior to larger establishments. My favorite providers at this place are Mandy, a German brunette with a school girl look, Cindy, a dark haired Romanian, and Lara, a Turkish brunette(she looked Italian) that recently stopped working. Unlike GT and PHG this is a genuine FKK club and the women are nude.

Doctor_Skank
07-31-07, 19:41
This club is my favorite club in Germany by far, it is smaller than the Frankfurt area clubs but the service is far superior to larger establishments. My favorite providers at this place are Mandy, a German brunette with a school girl look, Cindy, a dark haired Romanian, and Lara, a Turkish brunette(she looked Italian) that recently stopped working. Unlike GT and PHG this is a genuine FKK club and the women are nude.

CBGB:
Used to be one of my faves too, but last two trips were quite disappointing. Boy-girl ratio was quite poor and the quality of female was only 5-7.

Pricing and atmosphere, as well as layout are all still good.

Perhaps my problem the last two times is that I was alone and most other guys were in groups of 3-4 and having more fun than me, as well as hogging the women (and often wasting their time) with chit chat and banter.

BTW, the place is getting lukewarm reviews on the German forums as well as of late, with many of their best girls leaving for other venues.

My faves were not present on my last 2 visits.

Jackyo
08-01-07, 02:53
It could be that this club isn't drawing in as many women to work there because the rooms in the hotel next door have closed and/or are no longer available for use.

Limiting the number of rooms available discourages the women from coming, which has an effect on the number of customers who visit, whose reduced presences reduces the number of women who want to work there, usw.

This is your typical Teufelskreis.

If they were more accepting of sex out in the open then there wouldn't be a room limitation.

This club is one of those paradoxes: totally naked (but prudish) women who won't have public sex.

There is, indeed, a lot of sitting around and talking at this club.

Doctor_Skank
08-01-07, 15:22
It could be that this club isn't drawing in as many women to work there because the rooms in the hotel next door have closed and/or are no longer available for use.

Limiting the number of rooms available discourages the women from coming, which has an effect on the number of customers who visit, whose reduced presences reduces the number of women who want to work there, usw.

This is your typical Teufelskreis.

If they were more accepting of sex out in the open then there wouldn't be a room limitation.

This club is one of those paradoxes: totally naked (but prudish) women who won't have public sex.

There is, indeed, a lot of sitting around and talking at this club.

Could be a hotel problem... 2 of my previous faves, a Turkish girl with a very thin figure and great perky B-cups and a Moroccan girl with a Shakira ass both lived in the "motel next door"... haven't seen either of them in a while.

Look like I need to find a new "house" club to roost in...

Everhard
09-09-07, 13:21
I visited Cocoon once in 2006 and didn't think it something special. Why not give at a 2nd chance in 2007. You probably know where this is heading, so I'll start with the positives. Happy hour entrance all day and free beer to be had (only you have to ask for it)! €25 per 20 minutes in private room including CBJ, but you pay extra for BBBJ.

You may think €25 is cheap for one pop, but you can only fuck one position if you choose 20 min. I actually asked in reception when leaving if this is a house rule. The answer: For 20 minutes you cannot expect a wedding night. OK I buy that as a fact, but what a tone and attitude towards a paying customer!

The place is as dark and shady as ever. There were about 13 girls present. Only, half of them were more suited for a parade of the walruses. At least not suitable for what I wanted in terms of slenderness.

The term FKK is questionable as many girls wrap themselves in a towel whenever they rise from the sofa. What some people may find positive is that some girls talk to clients afterwards too. In other words if a girl is good, she might be cock-blocked for a long time, meaning the available girls will be the least popular ones.

Three girls were good looking, but were they friendly? I admit, I was dealt a bad hand, and to that I played it miserably. While waiting for a long time for a "chosen girl" to become available, I eventually lost it and thought I'll take almost any chick just to avoid leaving without sex. Daniela, Polish, was reasonable good looking, and it seemed a former customer of hers was not completely unsatisfied. For me it was pure horror. A bad RLD experience at its worst. She wouldn't talk or anything, so I went for the 20 min option without extras to get it over with as quick as possible. I had doubts I would get the machinery up, and then finish. But I managed...

I wonder, is there really ANYTHING that separates Cocoon from RLD, except geographically? I think not! No eye candy, but very real possibility to have mechanical and uninspired sex like a bad PT-fuck. If you are a regular customer or find the right girl you will fare better - but that goes for any RLD.

Cocoon is cheap, but far, far from a bargain.

Jackyo
09-09-07, 20:41
I visited Cocoon once in 2006 and didn't think it something special. Why not give at a 2nd chance in 2007. You probably know where this is heading, so I'll start with the positives. Happy hour entrance all day and free beer to be had (only you have to ask for it)! €25 per 20 minutes in private room including CBJ, but you pay extra for BBBJ.

You may think €25 is cheap for one pop, but you can only fuck one position if you choose 20 min. I actually asked in reception when leaving if this is a house rule. The answer: For 20 minutes you cannot expect a wedding night. OK I buy that as a fact, but what a tone and attitude towards a paying customer!

The place is as dark and shady as ever. There were about 13 girls present. Only, half of them were more suited for a parade of the walruses. At least not suitable for what I wanted in terms of slenderness.

The term FKK is questionable as many girls wrap themselves in a towel whenever they rise from the sofa. What some people may find positive is that some girls talk to clients afterwards too. In other words if a girl is good, she might be cock-blocked for a long time, meaning the available girls will be the least popular ones.

Three girls were good looking, but were they friendly? I admit, I was dealt a bad hand, and to that I played it miserably. While waiting for a long time for a "chosen girl" to become available, I eventually lost it and thought I'll take almost any chick just to avoid leaving without sex. Daniela, Polish, was reasonable good looking, and it seemed a former customer of hers was not completely unsatisfied. For me it was pure horror. A bad RLD experience at its worst. She wouldn't talk or anything, so I went for the 20 min option without extras to get it over with as quick as possible. I had doubts I would get the machinery up, and then finish. But I managed...

I wonder, is there really ANYTHING that separates Cocoon from RLD, except geographically? I think not! No eye candy, but very real possibility to have mechanical and uninspired sex like a bad PT-fuck. If you are a regular customer or find the right girl you will fare better - but that goes for any RLD.

Cocoon is cheap, but far, far from a bargain.
.. experience here.

I've had good luck at this club but its because I make it a point to spend time just talking on the couch first before committing.

I also avoid the bum's rush here by making it very clear to her from the beginning that I would prefer to do a double session so she isn't in a rush and doesn't think I'm being cheap.

Having said this, I also had the worst ever experience at an FKK club when I went with someone who I just had to meet but spent no time talking to before doing the dirty deed.

The owner does have a preference for women with curves. That is for sure. There aren't many skinny chicks here.. which is for the better as far as I am concerned as I don't like poking chicks with ribs showing, bony backs and asses aren't my thing. My best experiences are with women with some meat on their bones and enough padding that it feels like I'm floating on a cloud.

Jackyo
11-07-07, 21:00
.. and its not been for the better.

I did confirm that the hotel right beside has been sold and with that sale, access to those rooms is now gone.

They are down to five rooms in the main building and a couple of Kuschelecken. They did say that during parties they would simply have sessions out in the open but I didn't see any when I was there.

I arrived at about 1 PM and stayed until the early evening.

With fewer rooms at their disposal there are also fewer women who work here than I've seen before. Its that Teufelskreis all over again: few women, so customers want to come but few women want to work there because there are few customers, and over and over again.

There was little of everything: one Thai chick, one black chick, several dark haired Russians, and then the traditional Polish blondes versus the German blondes.

Lots of guys came and went but there wasn't much business being transacted, for some reason. In contrast to the athmosphere in most clubs, there isn't much interaction between customers here.

The girls talk amongst themselves but only with members of their cliques.

Everything stayed the same in terms of physical arrangements. The sauna is nice and hot and they have one of the few indoor pools still being used at an FKK club in the Ruhrgebiet.

I was there on a Saturday and the food was served promptly at 5 PM. It was good and hot and included the typical Sauerbraten, Rotkohl and Knodel as well as other items which appeared later in the day. They had two types of mousse which were both very good.

Oh yes, the women... I had two sessions.

One with Mandy, 21, dark haired, tall, Ruhrgebiet. She was friendly enough during our conversation. She was pursuing an Ausbildung and only worked during weekends so she met my criteria for being a non-pro. She didn't allow certain things though. She covered her pussy with her hand so I wouldn't go down on her, z. B. I had a good time with her nonetheless. Yes, this is the same Mandy discussed below with a lip piercing.

My second session was with Maja, blonde, full figured, from Poland. I shouldn't have done this chick. I did sit with her for a bit and talk to her but she asked me quite quickly if we were going to a room. I said, I just wanted to talk first. She kind of implied that unless we were going to a room, she needed to keep the space on the couch beside her free. I returned after a bit and we retired into a Kuscheleck. It is then that it became clear to me that she had a routine and damn if she was going to break from the routine. She was difficult to manuever, wanted to do certain things her way.

I prefer women who are more spontan and just go with the flow. If I want do some heavy petting, why shouldn't that be allowed?

Afterwards she chose to ignore me when I passed her in the hallway or found her sitting on a couch.

Naja. Was kann man machen? I will not repeat with her.

Would I return? Yes. I always liked this club but my only motivation for returning would be in finding more of the talented amateurs I've met here before.

The one thing which has definitely changed here is the Abrechnung. Before you settled your bill just as you left. Nowadays, you have your session, she follows you to your locker and you settle with her right there.

A little more straightforward and there is no more risk of your having a billing dispute with her as you are ready to leave.

Breadman
11-08-07, 02:19
The one thing which has definitely changed here is the Abrechnung. Before you settled your bill just as you left. Nowadays, you have your session, she follows you to your locker and you settle with her right there.

A little more straightforward and there is no more risk of your having a billing dispute with her as you are ready to leave.

Are they still doing 20 minute bookings with extra for bbbj and are the rates the same?

Jackyo
11-08-07, 03:55
Are they still doing 20 minute bookings with extra for bbbj and are the rates the same?
25 Euros for twenty minutes with a condom, 35 Euros for twenty minutes without a condom.

50 Euros for forty minutes with a condom, 60 Euros for forty minutes without a condom.

I am not a BJ fan and so the BBBJ option is all the same to me.

If what I heard about BBBJs being banned in Bayern becomes a trend, the worst case is that BBBJs become banned everywhere.

Iseeu
11-08-07, 08:57
.. and its not been for the better.

I did confirm that the hotel right beside has been sold and with that sale, access to those rooms is now gone.

They are down to five rooms in the main building and a couple of Kuschelecken. They did say that during parties they would simply have sessions out in the open but I didn't see any when I was there.

I arrived at about 1 PM and stayed until the early evening.

With fewer rooms at their disposal there are also fewer women who work here than I've seen before. Its that Teufelskreis all over again: few women, so customers want to come but few women want to work there because there are few customers, and over and over again.

There was little of everything: one Thai chick, one black chick, several dark haired Russians, and then the traditional Polish blondes versus the German blondes.

Lots of guys came and went but there wasn't much business being transacted, for some reason. In contrast to the athmosphere in most clubs, there isn't much interaction between customers here.

The girls talk amongst themselves but only with members of their cliques.

I had a very similar experience when I visted earlier in the year- very little interaction, very little business happening, no couch action at all, although I felt that the lineup, with the enthusiastic amateurs, was decent- not great, but serviceable.
I didn't like their price list. Makes everything too retail- "Hmm, let's see I gave you a BBBJ for 20 minutes and stuck my finger in the a-hole? That will be 110 Euro please."
Is a shame- this club used to rock...

Eric Burden
12-09-07, 22:29
Went to Cocoon recently for first time in the early afternoon. Very poor. 35euro to get infor happy hour. Practically no food except a few sandwiches. The facilities were run down, the sauna had a broken light, crowded locker room and sauna area.

Only a few girls, not very friendly or aproachable. It sounded like they only wanted german customers ( i am white and speak some German).

I didn't see anything I liked and left early.

EB

James 006
12-10-07, 00:01
In the reseption it was a flyer for a new FKK,
I dont reamember the name and forgot the flyer.
They told me it was about 20 minutes to drive to this FKK from Cocoon.
Someone who know the name and could give a report?

Cocoon was really good about 2 ears ago!
Last time in the summer I could not find a girl more than 5 on my scale.

Jackyo
12-11-07, 03:58
In the reseption it was a flyer for a new FKK,
I dont reamember the name and forgot the flyer.
They told me it was about 20 minutes to drive to this FKK from Cocoon.
Someone who know the name and could give a report?

Cocoon was really good about 2 ears ago!
Last time in the summer I could not find a girl more than 5 on my scale.
... whose name escapes me at the moment.

It could be Amnesia but I also could be wrong. Or is Amnesia the sister club of Heavensgate and not Cocoon?

I always get these two clubs mixed up.

DeepVoid
01-17-08, 01:42
General
My plan was to spend 2 days up by Dusseldorf for work during the day and play at night. I love partytreff’s so I planned on Mettman for day 1 and Bernds for day 2. Well the airplane gods screwed up my flight so instead of arriving in the early morning day 1 and taking a leisurely drive leaving time for a nap before the festivities I arrived at 7PM. Well I wasn’t gonna let Lufthansa screw up my plans so…..

I will put the details in the appropriate section but here are the highlights of a wild couple days.

Day 1
Check in to hotel in Novatel in Wuppertal (close to Mettman). It was too late for Mettman but I was horny so I drove 10 minutes to Cocoon. BAD place bad attitude.

Day 2
- Mettman breakfast fuck. 11am – 2PM FUN – Kinky – laid back
http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=695588&postcount=1909

- Drive to Hennef to http://www.hotel-marktterrassen.de/ - AWESOME
- Rest
- Bernds – OMG!!!!! http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showpost.php?p=695586&postcount=789

Cocoon
I didn’t have high expectations. Entrance is only 35 Euro and a session is 25 Euro if CBJ or 25 Euro if BBBJ. The atmosphere was surly. I don’t speak German but I get along with just about anyone. Even the Germans were commenting on the bad attitude of the girls. Finally gestured to a tiny Turkish girl to go to the room. She turned out to be very sweet and I had a nice little session so I could get to sleep.
I doubt I will return.

Wolfram
02-05-08, 18:29
The place is for sure a bit more run down than GT or some of the other clubs in NRW. But this I think is also reflected in the pricing and from my point of view there was nothing wrong with the attitude of the girls, they were a bit laid back in the lounge room, but I found my providers to be quite close to GF experience. We had lots of laughs and nice chats in between sessions.

I and my friend were invited to meet with two them in the weekend to go to the carnival in Dusseldorf…. Sure as hell would have been an interesting night, but unfortunately we were flying out the next day.

But as always I guess it has a lot to do with chemistry.

Wolf

CBGBConnisur
02-05-08, 19:58
I frequented this club during late May of last year, I thought it was actually pretty good compared to other establishments in the NRW like Living Room and Babylon. It really depends upon how you click with the girls, getting here from Dusseldorf is easy, you can take the S-Bahn to Wuppertal Oberbarmen and then a bus to Schmiedstr. then walk briefly and you are there.

I recall one Romanian-German, Cindy, seemed kind of cold and aloof initially but turned out to treat me good. There was also a tall German Mandy, and a Turkish(But looked white) Lara who was only at the club once.

Quality of service is a matter of opinion, if you are someone who goes to Amsterdam, even the lower FKK clubs are prime quality in comparison, if you are used to North American escorts, the lowest clubs will amaze.

Travelerb69
04-30-08, 00:24
I wanted to try a red carpet club and had read good reports about it here, so went there on a Tuesday, at about 8:00 pm. There is a parking lot behind it which is accessed by a secondary street just after the main entrance, at first I parked in the front but that is just for the staff. Got in, told it was my first time there and a very young girl with glasses started to explain price structure in a terrible English, till a point I did not understand, asked her something and she just began to repeat everything, she had just memorized it, fine, no problem, I understood it anyway, and was told there were only 5 girls at the club, one of them just went by naked, doable, It was happy hour time, 35 euros to get in, ok, let’s go. Normal entrance price 50 euros,I would not pay that, same price as Golden Time or LR, no way, but 35 was fine. I do not remember exactly the price structure because I did not fuck there, but it was cheap, starting at something like 25 euros for 20 minutes. I also noticed a kind of an award, written in german but I could understand that it was given to Cocoon as being considered one of the best 100 clubs in Germany, it is hanged on the wall just right to the counter entrance. Very funny, first because only in Germany would they have a rank of sex clubs, and moreover, imagine the total number of clubs if they have a prize for the one hundred better ones…Also shows that Cocoon has known better days, I doubt it would be awarded nowadays.

I do not remember also having seen a red carpet there, where is it? However all the coaches were red, a dark and decadent atmosphere, food was only soup and bread. And soon I realized that I had seen the only doable woman there, the other 4 were real dogs… And not very friendly, either. The 5th and doable girl only showed up again when I was at the locker room about to leave, so did not fuck anyone, just lost my 35 euros. I also had read here that Turkish people are sometimes declined entrance there, however most guys I saw there looked Turkish to me. There were about 8 guests there, so I doubt they can decline anybody nowadays.
As I was leaving I asked the friendly counter girl with poor english how many girls on a day like Friday or Saturday, she said about 15, than she said to me Bye, see you tomorrow- not gonna happen. May be it was a bad day, but I have no intention of going there again, unless reports here convince me of the contrary.

Travelerb69

From there I went to Park Sauna, trip report to be continued there.

Ekliges Lauern
04-30-08, 01:25
I wanted to try a red carpet club and had read good reports about it here, so went there on a Tuesday, at about 8:00 pm.

From there I went to Park Sauna, trip report to be continued there.

Dude,

Just what were you thinking? Cocoon had positive reports years ago. I visited the club back in its day, sort of liked it, but not enough to make it a regular destination. There are so many better choices out there. If you want to experience a former RCC, Freude 39 in Bochum gets generally but not universally positive reviews.

Same goes for PSW. It was a destination club years ago. It dropped off the map about the same time GT opened.

Just a tip, but when you are reading threads for destinations, make sure the reviews that sway you are within the last year.

If you want to continue your tour of the great clubs of yesteryear, I suggest you visit FKK Atlantis, FKK Wiago and FKK Babylon.

Travelerb69
04-30-08, 01:36
Dude,

If you want to continue your tour of the great clubs of yesteryear, I suggest you visit FKK Atlantis, FKK Wiago and FKK Babylon.

Actually that would be a proper name for that night's tour-Cocoon and Park Sauna- great clubs of yesterday... At least it was good to update the info here. This trip was a long one, I had plenty of time, not only to P4P, so I wanted to get to know many clubs, not only the few best ones. And yes, I will probably pay Babilon a visit next trip, there have been some good new reports here.

Ripple67
04-30-08, 04:30
I visited Fun Garden http://www.fun-garden. De/ with a wing buddy last Sunday. It is just 20 minutes drive from Arnhem, on an industrial estate on the north eastern edge of Emmerich am Rhien. It was the first time I had ever been to a club with a buddy – it worked well – my first time to this club and his first FKK visit.

The club is quite spacious downstairs and has an upstairs balcony with twenty rooms (it claims). There is a medium size garden with loungers. Which we took advantage of on the second sunny Sunday of the year – and a sauna, which we were the only ones to use. 35 Euros entry. Free drinks and an acceptable. But by no means spectacular. Buffet. Rates for the girls are 50 a half hour, 80 for the full hour. The "mamasan" and most f the girls only speak German. Not truly an FKK as the girls are skimpily clad rather than naked.

It was Sunday. It was quiet. We got there about three and there were three cars in the car park and about four girls there. We hung out for a while then got talking to two acceptable lookers sitting on a lounger. Anna and Tina. They claim to be from Estonia and Slovakia but I am sure that they were talking Polish to each other. Anna is golden blond and the only girl there to wear flat shoes. Nice body ut slightly chubby for my tastes. Tina was shorter, skinnier, has darker hair, an almost freckly face, a girl next door sort (if you were lucky as a kid). About 5’4". I opted for Tina – my buddy for Anna. Tina had no English, Anna some.

When undressed Tina had a nicer body than I expected, but also restrictions– no kissing etc – which I hadn’t enquired about before. She did quite a good BWO (made a point of no CIM) but her hand job wasn’t up too much. Sex wasn’t great and she seemed a bit of a clock watcher. Don’t think she is cut out for this job – but it could be different with matching language skills and if the chemistry was right. Certainly better value than you would get for 50 Euro in a red light district, but not the standard you would expect in an FKK. My friend was quite pleased with Anna’s performance – which I gather was mostly a massage with a happy ending – but I think that that was about all he wanted from his first FKK experience. He certainly got off on exploring a body with, he claimed, the most perfect tits he had ever seen or touched. The overall impression was that they were both Nordic ice queens.

We lounged, ate, had a sauna, shot the breeze, compared notes – one of the benefits of going with a buddy is that it enlivens the resting periods. Most of the afternoon we waited to see if it would liven up. By six there were 8-10 girls in the club and even less men. The girls were very cool. No hustling – sitting by themselves. Our attentions were caught by two Latin (Brazilian) girls both olive-skinned and dark haired (Mell and Fernanda). After a suitable period of recuperation we engaged them in conversation and found them more engaging company. Mixing Spanish and Dutch and English we managed to have at least acceptable small talk and discuss our preferences. I was taken by Mell – her vivaciousness, slightly Indian features, rounded bum and with a mole like a beauty spot at the bottom of her back. Fernanda was highly do-able too. This is when working as a pair comes in useful. Often the girls sit in pairs so when they are talking to two guys they both know they will probably get a slice of the pie. So they relax more and don’t have to compete with one another- or try to upgrade Mell suggested a 4 some but there was some reluctance to this from the other end of the table – though this suggestion convinced me of my choice. Pretty soon we were being led by the hand up the stairs happy as lambs to the slaughter (me with a glass of ice cubes in hand).

Mel was a star. A sexy deep kisser she used all of her body and had great BJ skills. I’ll spare all the details. But she was equally good at GFE and PSE. I came like a fire hose – my legs were still quivering the next morning. Then we spent fifteen minutes kissing, caressing and cuddling. We went well over the half hour but the taste of after play was so nice I didn’t care. We were in the room 45 minutes or so and she only charged for half an hour (but did get a tip). The only working girl I have been with (out of 20 or so) that I would go out of my way to see again – and I’m glad it’s not that far!

My buddy as well satisfied with Fernanda – who gave a much higher performance than Anna (though he spared the details). She has good reviews on the Ijsbear forum (Dutch). Overall score then E. Europe 2 Brazil 6.

A good day out. Lots of nice things about this club, cheap entry – the girls are nearly all 7+ in looks (at least) – and it’s close to home. Downside – well it would be nice to have more wellness facilities for the downtime and it could do with more choice of girls. Maybe that is the Sunday afternoon effect (more girls were arriving as we left about 9) but I did wonder how the club or the girls make their money with so few guests around.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Jackyo
05-01-08, 11:53
I wanted to try a red carpet club and had read good reports about it here, so went there on a Tuesday, at about 8:00 pm. There is a parking lot behind it which is accessed by a secondary street just after the main entrance, at first I parked in the front but that is just for the staff.
The first time I looked for this parking lot I drove all the way down to the bottom of the hill only to find myself in a farm with no way of turning the car around. I pretty much backed up all the way up the hill to their parking lot.

Got in, told it was my first time there and a very young girl with glasses started to explain price structure in a terrible English, till a point I did not understand, asked her something and she just began to repeat everything, she had just memorized it, fine, no problem, I understood it anyway, and was told there were only 5 girls at the club, one of them just went by naked, doable, It was happy hour time, 35 euros to get in, ok, let’s go. Normal entrance price 50 euros,I would not pay that, same price as Golden Time or LR, no way, but 35 was fine. I do not remember exactly the price structure because I did not fuck there, but it was cheap, starting at something like 25 euros for 20 minutes.
Yes, they have a happy hour entrance fee. It also runs from opening time in the AM until 2 PM.

Yes, the pricing is in twenty minute segments but I always book double sessions here just so I'm not rushed.

Only five women?! This is disappointing.

As I've written before the drop off in selection has to do with their selling the Hotel right next door and therefore not having access to more rooms.

The solution to the room shortage is to have more sessions just take place out in the open but each club has different implied rules and at this club there is no public activity.

I do not remember also having seen a red carpet there, where is it? However all the coaches were red, a dark and decadent atmosphere, food was only soup and bread.
This never was a Red Carpet Club, by the way.

And yes, the food is nothing to write home about unless you are there on a Saturday when they have hot food at 6 PM (I will have to refer to my notes).

I also had read here that Turkish people are sometimes declined entrance there, however most guys I saw there looked Turkish to me. There were about 8 guests there, so I doubt they can decline anybody nowadays.
I've never heard/read of Turks being turned away at the door at this club. It may be that they turn away rowdy groups of Turks but I've seen Turks here before.

The one thing about this club is that the clients tend to come singly and keep to themselves. No one talks to anyone. At other clubs everyone is sociable and friendly. Not so here.

Routard has compared it to like being at funeral.

I've had lots of time talking to the women here, by the way. Its the other clients who tend to be standoffish.

Nevertheless, I have had great times at this club as its selection (at least it used to be) was always skewed "German girl next door". I've uncovered lots of German women here who fall into my "talented amateur" category: who are communicative, funny and most of all understandable and authentic.

It is the exact opposite of the hardened professional, over-made-up, unintelligible and inarticulate experience.

I'm putting this club on my list for the next time I am in the area just to confirm.

Jackyo
05-01-08, 12:03
Same goes for PSW. It was a destination club years ago. It dropped off the map about the same time GT opened.

This would be a great topic for a nostalgia thread.

I'd add the former Red Carpets to this list too. There was a time when they were all there was.

Babylon still exists. I had a chance to visit it last November and can say that the new management is hoping to revive it. They have, by the way, great photos on the wall of women who used to work there.

Wiago on the other hand is a club which most guys didn't like but a club which I always dropped in on. I always found women who met my standards there. It also does have new ownership but I have yet to read any positive news coming out of that club.

Now as to why Wildenrath lost its Mojo, I have yet to figure that out.

CBGBConnisur
05-05-08, 05:16
This place really went downhill in less than year? I was there last August, and there was decent cadre of Eastern European women there. I thought there was one Ukrainian who was a stunner, and I am not easy to impress.

Ekliges Lauern
05-05-08, 08:59
Now as to why Wildenrath lost its Mojo, I have yet to figure that out.

If memory serves, the decline of Wildenrath paralleled the rise of Golden Time. I suspect there was a linkage.

Dick Rambone
07-11-08, 14:48
Any new updates on this place? Used to be one of my favorites....

CBGBConnisur
07-15-08, 14:22
Dude,

Just what were you thinking? Cocoon had positive reports years ago. I visited the club back in its day, sort of liked it, but not enough to make it a regular destination. There are so many better choices out there. If you want to experience a former RCC, Freude 39 in Bochum gets generally but not universally positive reviews.

Just a tip, but when you are reading threads for destinations, make sure the reviews that sway you are within the last year.

You got to be kidding Babylon is a has been club, about seven years ago, it had a fabulous selection of women. Today its completely downhill.

Jackyo
07-15-08, 14:37
You got to be kidding Babylon is a has been club, about seven years ago, it had a fabulous selection of women. Today its completely downhill.
.. and I think its on a positive trajectory.

They have new owners and they seem eager to hear from guests on how to improve service. We kind of brainstormed on how they can bring the club back to what it used to be.

First suggestion was to restore it to being a fully nude club as it always was way back then. Done!

Two women there are former Hof girls: Sake and Mahe.

I had meant to check it out two weeks ago but its not on a railway line from Koeln so getting to it via public transport is a bit of an issue.

Check out their website. Their current selection is promising.

Excess
07-15-08, 18:31
many years and towels ago, first raised Excess' consciousness and other parts about what they call FKK's.

<Excess stops, sniffs and reflects>

A lot of water and nubile ladies under the pubic arch since then.

E.

CBGBConnisur
07-16-08, 14:51
.. and I think its on a positive trajectory.

They have new owners and they seem eager to hear from guests on how to improve service. We kind of brainstormed on how they can bring the club back to what it used to be.

First suggestion was to restore it to being a fully nude club as it always was way back then. Done!

Two women there are former Hof girls: Sake and Mahe.

I had meant to check it out two weeks ago but its not on a railway line from Koeln so getting to it via public transport is a bit of an issue.

Check out their website. Their current selection is promising.

If Chanel is back, I'm on the next flight to Dusseldorf/Koln.

Breadman
07-16-08, 20:15
this is the cocoon thread, maybe ya'll should move these posts to the babylon thread.

CBGBConnisur
10-22-08, 14:52
Is Mandy still at this club??? She was a fine piece of ass, very luscious body, very tall and had a great tongue.

Big30
01-01-09, 19:58
See,

http://www.mcfick.org/

Same now as in FKK-Amnesia.

Tageskarte für nur 19,- €

Gültig für einen ganzen Tag innerhalb der Öffnungszeiten

Monats-Abo für

nur unglaubliche 99,- €

30 Tage uneingeschränkten Eintritt innerhalb der Öffnungszeiten

Regards,
Big30

Xavier Yves
05-05-09, 17:57
I don't understand their new concept, is the payment for girls still same?

Licker69
05-09-09, 23:27
Rebecca is a thin Ukrainian with curly red hair that was at Cocoon a few years ago, and was a cute blonde when she was at Bernd's at few years before that. Amazing GFE. Best kisser ever. Does anybody know if she is still at Cocoon or if she is at any other club now?

Are there any other noteable girls at Cocoon these days?

Rebecca was the only highlight when I was there a few years ago.

Big30
05-27-09, 04:00
I don't understand their new concept, is the payment for girls still same?

Prices for the girls: 25 euro/20m with condom. 35 euro/20m FO. I can not recommend this club. It is not clean not to say dirty. Line-up of the girls not that good. If you look for low price based clubs in NRW there are better options.

Regards,
Big30

Rangi
06-06-09, 13:02
... Does anybody know if she is still at Cocoon or if she is at any other club now?...Hello Licker69,

I'm afraid I've bad news for you. Rebecca quit the Job in October 2007 and is with me now :-)

Regards,

Rangi

Rangi
06-06-09, 13:26
Hi Licker69,

I'm sorry I've bad news for you. Rebecca quit in October 2007 and is with me now :-)

Regards,

Rangi

Travelforfun
07-13-09, 17:37
anyone been to this club lately

Australiasucks
07-16-09, 05:58
Did anyone see Laila, a tall blonde Ukrainian beauty that worked there in 2007?

Wanking
09-08-09, 23:20
Its now called http://www.nolimit-girlies.de/

Iseeu
09-09-09, 02:35
Its now called http://www.nolimit-girlies.de/
I've already asked Jackson to remove it from the FKK thread.

Merc124
09-17-09, 18:59
[Non-English text deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove text not in English. While I encourage contributions from all members, the Forum is an English-only website. Please do not post reports in any language other than English unless accompanied by a full English translation.Thanks!

Big30
01-10-10, 04:03
Why is this topic still existing?

Amnesia + cocoon = now:

Cocoon does not exist anymore, at that place we now have,
http://www.nolimit-girlies.de/

????

Kind Regards,
Big30

Doctor_Skank
01-10-10, 13:34
Why is this topic still existing?

Amnesia + cocoon = now:

Cocoon does not exist anymore, at that place we now have,

????

Kind Regards,
Big30Anybody try out the new digs?

Breadman
01-10-10, 20:41
is now being reported on in the partytreff section....

I wanted to check out No limit girlies for the first time, had been when it was Cocoon. While changing I caught the back of a girl in a t-shirt which just about covered an absolutely cracking arse. Looked forward to meeting her later. The lounge has two main seting areas seperated by pilars. The girls seemed to be siiting on one side talking among them selves and the guys on the other side. I went and sat among them and felt quite invisible. It turned out the fantastic ass belonged to a baby faced little pocket rocket who was strutting around like a peacock.

A bulgarian girl with nice face d-cups sat on the sofa next to mine so I tried to strike up a conversation. When I spoke in english she said she didn't understand, when I spoke in german she said she didn't understand and just gave me the brush off. In the end I made hand gestures to the effect of you me upstairs lets fuck. She started laughing. Well at least I'd broken the ice. It would take me a further 3 attempts before she eventually gave in.

In the room started with CBJ-not a good sign. She would not let me touch her nipples but could grab her breast, no doggy and no c. O. B. I ended the session without shooting my load and she was quite friendly to me afterwards.

After showering from this session I came across the pocket rocket. I gestured that I'd like to take her to a room. She gave me the dirtiest look and walked off. I wasn't going to put up with that, I finished what I was doing and went after her confronted her asking her why she was so rude to me. I was there a good 10 mins working my charm, boy was she stroppy but persistance payed off.

In the room-oh no CBJ but wow what a blow job. She then climbed on top and what a little fire cracker she was. Asked for doggy she declined saying she was too petite I might kill her. She wasn't wrong there if she had turned around I would have well and truly murdered it.

I wasn't going to cum quickly so she started complaining wanting to finish so that was the end of that.

My last session was with a nice black chica from dom republic, nice face, nice big fat ass and small tits. Nice BBBJ-at last. Had a nice relaxing session with this girl but by now I had ahd enough of this place and wondered if sara's was open today.

Started changing to leave and one of the staff who had ignored every attemt I had made to say Hello, while I was there asked if everything was ok.

I said the girls were hard work. The lady from the front desk asked the same thing thinking that the amount of girls present(7) was the reason for my early exit. I said it was more down to the attitude of the girls. To be fair I hadn't tried to approach the over girls so I don't know what there response would have been but for me I won't be going back in a hurry.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php) for more information.

There were a heavy rain in NRW and the drive from Dortmund to Wuppertal takes more than 30 min. I found the former-Cocoon and parked into the parking area in the backyard of the club. The parking lot was nearly full. This was a special "Arabian night" party (which I discovered it wasn't a good sign). They explianed me there were many customers inside but they had 28 girls. I asked how many rooms they have. They told me they have only 6 rooms. Even they had much girls, the shortage of rooms should deteriote the things but I wasn't that fancy to drive to another place in that heavy rain and wish to give it a try, with my 80 bucks.

Inside, it was a total bedlam and hordes of customers. I didn't like the showers and locker room (which was described as perfect in an earlier post). Upstairs, there were maybe more than 20 girls, some of them attractive and some undoables. Agian, most of the clientele were Turkish guys. The guys taking the girls to a waiting line for a room and one guy is taking notes which girl went to room. Sometimes, the waiting takes 30 min because of the crowd. I saw some German guys left the clubs without sessioning, because they waited too much at the line. I had session with one Dominaca, one Brazilian, one German (I know her from Treff 188 in Frankfurt) and Polish girl. The rest of the skinny girls were from Romania and the undoable chubby girlies were from Bulgaria. Even Alexia from PT Willich was there, which I could managed to escape.
In the club, there were some food but the display of the food wasn’t decent and god knows those meaty pitas were lying down there for ages, so no one dare to even touch them. I didn’t bother that much with the drinks because the bar was at the same area with the waiting line and the barmaid were not at the bar some times.
All in all, the premises was nice, but the sessions were rushed because of the shortage of the rooms. I didn't also liked the waiting line for the rooms. You can't see the available girls when they are at the line.
I will return but I don't rush. I will repeat this club in a weekday, when it is not that packed, and for a whole day.

Australiasucks
03-24-10, 02:17
Shit, this club is gone, it was off the hook.

Australiasucks
07-13-10, 15:28
Anybody try out the new digs?This club is now a DUMP. I truly miss Cocoon, it was my favorite club out of all I visited in 2007, the girls here have shit attitude and I really do not blame them considering the clientele who frequent this place. Cocoon's sister club Amnesia is still in business but is far from Dusseldorf.

Vito Corleone
04-09-15, 10:03
Ortos,

Is CIM included at this club or extra?

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Vito Corleone
12-13-15, 18:57
Shit, this club is gone, it was off the hook.Yes. This place was off the hook! Oh the memories!