PDA

View Full Version : FKK Atlanta - Hanau

Admin
01-01-07, 01:00
Thread Starter.

Euro100
01-25-07, 04:57
By selecting the name Atlantik this club clearly tried to profit from the now demised but dearly missed Atlantis, which existed a mere 10 miles away and closed down a couple of years ago.

Web site: http://www.fkk-atlantik.de/v2/index.php (The web site has many pictures that can give you a good feel for the club and its atmosphere.)

How to get there: take the A66 exit Hanau Nord, go south, then take the next left, then the second right. The club is about 500 m down the road.

Entrance: 55 euro, during happy hours reduced to 39 euro. Half hour session: 50 euro. Open from 11 am until 4 am every day.

Facilites: the club is arranged on two stories. The ground floor contains the men’s and women’s locker room, a fairly large (~ 7 m by 15 m) main room with a large central bar, and the kino. There are comfortable sofas arranged all along the walls of the main room and in the kino. There is also a bed (maybe 2, I don’t remember) just off the main room, which can be concealed with a curtain. The main room also contains the buffet, and a dance stage with pole on the other side.

All of you drinkers note that they sell booze. Best deal is a bottle of vodka for 70 euro. Since all the soft drinks are free, this one purchase can get you a whole day of alcoholic mixed drinks. Individual cocktails are 7 to 10 euro.

There is also an outdoor area with pool and sauna, but during my recent visit it was not open.

The upstairs area is composed of a big room with central hot tub on one end, large beds along the walls, a sauna, a very nice shower area (no pushbuttons here; the showers stay one until you turn them off), a bathroom, and several “zimmer”. In my opinion the facilities of this club are outstanding.

I arrived around midnight on a Thursday, and there were about 15 girls present. Around 10 men, too, but they all looked lost. The girls were just talking among themselves and gave the impression that they did not want to be disturbed. There were at least 4 or 5 girls that I found attractive and would have done, had the opportunity presented itself. But like I said, they all oozed an air of not being interested.

Malibu (not very far from Atlantik) also had the same vibe and in the end led to the demise of that club. I fear that Atlantik awaits the same fate, if management does not make it clear to the girls that they need to make themselves available. I can understand that they would want to implement a no-animation rule. That is one thing. But not even smiling at anybody is yet something entirely different.

I left after two hours without any interaction. The one girl that I asked to go to a room told me that she was busy right now … busy talking to her friend. This club could be great, but it will be a long while before I go back. That’s also what I told the manager when I exited. I wonder if it will do any good.

Breadman
01-25-07, 19:44
Entrance: 55 euro, during happy hours reduced to 39 euro.

I left after two hours without any interaction. The one girl that I asked to go to a room told me that she was busy right now … busy talking to her friend. This club could be great, but it will be a long while before I go back. That’s also what I told the manager when I exited. I wonder if it will do any good.

Ouch for the last part. Now I hate to ask but what times are the happy hours?

Euro100
01-27-07, 01:03
Ouch for the last part. Now I hate to ask but what times are the happy hours?

Well, I wasn't too happy ;). But the happy hours are posted on their website. All day Sunday, and 11 am to 2 pm as well as 8 to 9 pm on all other days.

Member #4170
02-17-07, 19:23
I think it is about time someone writes something nice about this club, firstly I think it makes a very good addition to the Frankfurt area FKK scene, when you are looking for something smaller then the big 3, still with all of the main facilities, outdoor pool and garden for summer, sauna, Jacuzzi, kino, nice rooms, nice staff and not forgetting Irishpussymans favourite Fkk girl of all time who moved here a while back, after a stint in World, I am going to be mean and not give her name away, I want her all to myself.

IPM

Shark16
03-08-07, 00:08
Is this club easy accessable by public transport from downtown Frankfurt?

I know it is easy to get to Hanau by train, but how do I get from bahnhof to the club?

Euro100
03-08-07, 07:44
Is this club easy accessable by public transport from downtown Frankfurt?

I know it is easy to get to Hanau by train, but how do I get from bahnhof to the club?

... it's not a long ride. Max 10 euro I would guess.

Shark16
03-21-07, 22:45
Train from downtown Frankfurt to Hanau: EUR 6 (25 mnts). S8 or S9 leaves at least twice every hour to midnight.

Taxi from Hanau Bahnhof to the club: EUR 10 (including tip) and less than 10 mnts ride (thanks to Euro100 for the advice).

Total costs one way: EUR 16.

Late night taxi from FKK Atlantik to downtown Frankfurt: EUR 25- 35.

More later.

Shark16
05-14-07, 18:07
Ok, better late than never …

This club does not get many reports, so it may be of some value to fellow punters to give a more detailed one. Euro100 pretty much got it right in his report below, so I will just add some info + bring a couple of sidenotes where I slightly differ with Euro100, simply because we are different persons and visited the club on different nights (mine was on a Sunday evening/night in March). Hopefully this report will put things in perspective.

My conclusion is that FKK Atlantik is worth a visit if you want to try out something new, but the obvious alternatives (the Hessen Three) are better.

Greatest pros:
• The girls! Having read mixed reports, I was pleasantly surprised to find several attractive girls here. It is definetely possible to have a good time in this club.
• Favourable entrance fee! Compared to the ridiculous fee of EUR 75 in Palace, the fee of EUR 55 (39 in many happy hours) seems a lot more sensible.
• Small is beautiful!? Well, I do not know, but for some punters this is important. At least the size is different from the more well-known Hessen Three (Oase, World and Palace).

Greatest cons:
• The girls … Although there were several attractive girls on the day I visited, it is not even close to the overwhelming sight of beauties one could see at Oase in the same period. It is hard to imagine that Atlantik ever will be on the same level, and somehow I feel this club is doomed to live in the shadow of the Hessen Three.
• Resting space … This is a small club, and when crowded it may be difficult to find a place to chill in between sessions. A warmer season with opening of the outside may improve this impression.
• Terrible pizza … Ever tried to cook a pizza? Why would anyone even try …?!?? Alternatives were available though, and I should have known better and picked someting else.

Let’s talk about girls!
- Numbers: 18- 20; slightly fewer after midnight. Not bad for a slow Sunday evening in a small club, I would say. A few familiar faces (x-Oase, x-World), so if you are missing your favorite girl, she may be here!
- Female/Male ratio: Good! 3:1.
- Age: Slightly higher than in the Hessen Three. No teens, average around mid 20s. A few around 30.
- Nationality: Mostly EE girls (Polish, Romanian, usw.). A few latinas (Carribean). Only one German girl (not present on this particular night). Some will say this mix is a good sign; some will say it is bad. You decide.
- Looks/Attitude/Approach: I was pleasantly surprised and probably a bit more positive than Euro100. No true stunners (9- 10s), but several opportunities in the 7- 8 range (almost half the girls), the rest 5- 6. I was approached by many of the girls, got a few sweet invitations, and I found communication quite easy. Maybe the manager did make the talk Euro100 advertised? :-) But note; I did not see much couch action.
- Performance: Mine was pretty bad after a pretty wild night in Oase the night before ... *grin* ... but the two I went with was close to PSE. I have no complaints, even though one of the girls tried to choke me with her tongue ... A good time was had. :-)

Let's talk about facilities (if we must) ...:
- Overall impression: Nice. It is still pretty new, the facilities are nice, though IMHO not quite the "high end" feeling you may get at the Hessen Three.
- Rooms (upstairs): Small and simple but with showers. Ventilation not satisfactory, in particular if you shower. I was told they also had a few more classy rooms, but for some unknown reason they were not open on this particular night, which was a disappointment.
- Relax zone (upstairs): The relax zone contains a sauna, shower area, a jacuzzi, massage, and is in general dominated by the 10 meter long bed (see website for details). The problem is that the place was crowded basically all night, so it is not always possible to chill. Also, the girls like to chill here too, and ... to pick up guys, so the relax zone is more of a nice meeting area than a relax zone. This could be different on another night of course.
- Massage (upstairs): I can recommend surrendering your ass cheeks and inner thighs to the lovely massage lady. She could easily be in Top 5 girls at this club. But sorry guys, she is not on the menu! ;-))
- Bar (downstairs): The bar is the obvious meeting area. The lady behind the bar left a positive impression. Free alcoholic beer is available, but max. 2 per person. Don't recall name of beer, but it is a lager type German beer. Absolutely satisfactory. The lockers for valuables are also close to the bar.
- Locker room (downstairs): Bright, clean and a bit small. The girls' room are next to the men's, and sometimes the girls use the showers in the men's area. Nice!

Ok guys, this was a report from one night. But more reports are needed to see if quality remains satisfactory in this club. Keep 'em coming!

Defragm
09-29-07, 16:22
I have been at this club a few times during last weeks trying to stay away for a while from Oase and Palace, clubs where I went too many times these last weeks.

I arrived at the club around 8 pm. Got offered a "KundenKarte", leading to the tenth entrance being free.

After I finished registering and paying the 39 Euro entrance (all September promo or happy hour), I grabbed my belongings, went to the locker room, and doffed the monkey suit, slipped into my own flip-flops, towel and headed to the main room where the bar is.

I first noticed Veronica (Bulgarian, 165 cm, 29 years old, light hair, pretty face, speaks Dutch). But I went first upstairs looking which girls are around tonight and came back downstairs at my favorite place, at the bar watching for a bit more than half an hour girls coming back to the lockers with the guests to get their money. That's the way I do when I visit a club, like that I have an almost full view on girls working there that time except for those who are booked for long sessions.

I started talking to Veronica (who is a very good session) and we started touching each other but she seemed being in a hurry and that put me off. She waved to another customer and vanished 5 minutes later with him. I decided to not go with her that night, I dislike that rush. But I still recommend her and I will keep going with her.

Another Bulgarian girl approached me, Christina, 20 years old, 165 cm, black hair, large lips and looked promising as her flirt was ok. I thought why not and we went to Zimmer. This is just when a bomb entered into the main area, that girl looks just like Gina Gershon, one of the actress in the movie "Bound"
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0115736/Ss/0115736/bound4.jpg.html?hint=group
I will talk about her later but her name is Lucy.

So, too late. The session wasn't great with Christina even if the girl did kiss and tried her best. There was no chemistry and also the fact she put lub before we start contact put me off a bit. That blocked me by doing DATY which I was really looking for. "Alles position" for half an hour then I stopped and preferred to keep my energy for my fantasy with this actress who was still in my mind. Maybe that is why it didn't really work with her, my mind and my body were already somewhere else, you know guys what I am talking about.

After a shower (My mother would be proud of her son if she knew how many showers I take per day!) I went to the relax zone trying to chill out a little bit. Oupsss, Lucy is there, already watching me. But I am just out of a session and doesn't feel ready yet but she starts dancing against my body, being really really wild.

I resist I don't know how but achieved by escaping the place for a while and run downstairs to get some coca cola in order to get some energy back asap.

I am at the bar when Lucy appears again (Lucy, Bulgarian, 160 cm, short black hair, deep dark eyes, works normally at World). That's the time. I approach her, we start talking, and she starts dancing on me (I still have this song in my head and I am listening it all day ;-). Time to go, I am in pieces as she is so hot and so wild.

Amazing, GFE, wild, sensual, high vibs around the room, a dream comes true.

Nothing more to say, I am still under her power. Does anyone knows her from World? I've never seen her there, but I do not visit the club very often.

I am still in shock when I decide to do another gorgeous one I've seen earlier. I go
straight to her.

Her name is Monica, Polish, blond, blue eyes, 175 cm, cup c (no silicone), rectangular glasses. She is new, still there for a week and will come back in 3 weeks. A stunner, lovely, passionated, mannered, classy. A very nice session, to repeat more than once.

So, to me the line-up was great. I supposed some of the girls were there only for the party taking place on this Saturday (today actually) but I noticed on my recent visits some good girls, some being even rated 9.

The difference with the other big clubs is that you may find only two or three stunners but that is it. All the other girls are average (7), some of them even not on good rate. You can expect around 15 girls to 20 girls and same average of guests. But I like the relax atmosphere compared to the very booming ambiance in the 3 other clubs. Also the masseuse is fantastic (the young one), a strange discovery of your own skin and energy.

Just to share experience as I owe so much to this website

Def

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Willa1
05-22-08, 04:20
Had not seen a recent report on this location and since I got in late on last Friday, I decided to try a more 'intimate' setting. Arrived at Atlantik (http://www.fkk-atlantik. De/) in Hanau around 23. 30. Pleasantly surprised by the entrance fee (49 Euro) and the friendliness of the receptionist. The changing & shower rooms were clean & bright. Unfortunately, the experience went downhill from there.

The club is small, with the bar a small sitting area (with food.), and an empty kino on the first floor, upstairs, several 'working' rooms plus the 'relax room' with whirlpool, sauna, and the large bed/couch. And the smoking room (the most popular room for the girls). They do sell alcohol.

To be fair, I don't speak German. Which definitely impacted the interaction. There were about a dozen girls (maybe 15). All but one 5-6's. And as Euro stated in his report last year. More interested in talking with each other than potential clients. The ratio was about 1:1. 5 guy/girl. I approached two of the girls at the bar, but the language barrier eliminated interest (on both sides.). Went upstairs, found an area on the large couch/bed. Had little luck. Did find on young lady from Bulgaria that showed interest as I was on my way out. An OK session, but for sure not enough to have me return.

I firmly agree in the YMMV concept. It was late, I may have been tired. So not that receptive, I did not speak the language. But for me, the top 3 for the experience are where I will stay. And Oase was phenominal on Saturday. See report there.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/announcement-reportsofdistinction.php?) for more information.

Paco69
05-14-09, 13:52
Great atmosphere in the first floor were the Sauna is!

I'm German and a long time in the fkk-scene, but I never seen that:

2-3 men make massage, touching nice naked girls with baby-lotion also touching and fingering her tits and pussy's "Without"paying the girls! Yes, I watch this scene more than 3h and no one from the girls wants to go "in the zimmer"! This is paradise! Young hungarin and Roma-Chicks complettly naked, there bodies full of Baby-oil, smilling and enjouing the massage. Even with my hands!

But her the 2 girls I had that day:

Kim (Germany)Mid 30is, blond hair, blue eyes, make a public blow infront of all at the first floor!

I give her a 7! Blow was a little too rough, wants more money from me, asking for CIM, anal, etc.

Biljana (Bul.), very skinny girl, brown hair, great green eyes!

I give her a 6. For me too "Dreaming"! Blow was O. K.!

Creature2
07-01-09, 15:19
After FKK Point and FKK Pirates Park now, I am in Hanau

FKK Atlantik

Normally, for the second day, I had plans to visit the FKK Point, but as this is too small for my taste, I did decide to make a change and visit the FKK Atlantik in Hanau, not so far from Frankfurt. I want to discover this club, this is called the fourth Hessen big, and I want to find an alternative for the nextcoming big Messe event, the IAA at mid September.

http://www.atlantik-fkk.de/

The club is located always in a industrial area, next to a motorcyle shop. The normal entry price is 55 Euro but from 11 am to 2 pm, this is Happy Hour and the entrance is 39 Euro. The whole day in Sunday, the entrance is reduced to 39 Euro.

I went this club in a Tuesday and Tuesday is dessous-tag (fuck dessous-tag!). The premises is actually an old building. Small locker room, than locker for girls and showers. After the showers, you enter the main room with a big, centrally located bar. There is also lots of bar stools. There is a small cold buffet when I enter in the afternoon. As I stay until 7 pm, I saw some hot dishes served but nothing to my taste. There are some tables where to eat. Next to the electronic gambling machines, there is a kino. And the outdoor can be reached the next door by gambling machines. As it was rainy, I couldn’t taste the outdoor, there is one or two huts for plays, very small swimming pool, some chez-longues, and some arrangements for outdoors parties such as outdoor bar, barbecue place etc. Later in the day, I saw some actions on the seats by the pool.

The upstair floor is devoted for the play rooms, a so called relax zone with 8 meter lenght gigant bed, sauna, jacuzzi and a massage table. The nice thing with the relax zone is; if you want to relax, you lay there, and a lady came to you, start to play with you in order to convince you for a session. But when I get into the jacuzzi, I saw many guys playing with girls without going to the room (for free of charge).

The line-up: In weekdays, you my find more or less 20 girls, mostly from Roumania. In weekends, this number can increase up to 40.

I had two sessions in Atlantik. First with a former partytreff girl, that I know from Mushi club in Karsruhe, what a mistake!

Lucia
I met this Hungarian girl, a month ago in Muschi Club in Karlsruhe. I say Hi. She remember me and hug me, kissed me. She invite me to upstairs for relax zone. After of 10 min of mutual kissing, touching etc, she invited me to the room. I was indecisif but we ended up in a small and primitive room. The suck and fuck was one of the worst I had in a FKK. She surely continue her bad habits she had in partytreff scene. I left the room in 15 minutes. I was really disappointed to had here. This is also the worst session of this two days trip. Stay away of those Hungarian gpsies in Atlantik, they are three or four girls.

But I shouldn’t let the frustration ruin the whole trip because of one single crap session. I went again to the relax zone, I saw Sara (a Polish chick that I made a short communication and received good vibe beforehand) in the relax zone.

Sara
I lay down next to her, we started a new conversation. After 15 minutes, I proposed to search a room, as my time tightens in order to catch the flight. There were some small rooms but she says she doesn’t like those small rooms, so we wait for a well 10 minutes. We were taking our times, standing there, kissing, hugging and touching.
In the room, a super hot, slow and long session that I can’t forget. I would like to repeat her, if I see her next time. She is normally a high class escort, and she lives near Hanau. But when the escort service is too far away, she prefer to hang-out in Atlantik. She is surely famous and well known throughout the local customers and also by the personel of the house. For me, she is a good reason to repeat Atlantik during the Messe time.

Pumba K
11-16-10, 23:55
It is shocking how no report has been written about this place in over a year!

Anyway, last time I was in ATK was in July this year. Last night I decided to give it another shot, one of the main reasons was me missing a great SP there called Jasmin.

I got there at around 5 pm, the first surprise was at the door. Usually I pay 55 euro entrance fee, the receptionist told me they have an offer now:

You pay 30 euro entrance fee, you get 5 towels only (usually you get as many as you want from next to the sauna area), and you get a free beer. Well fuck me hard and call me Lucy! I just took that offer, saved 20 euro and got me a free beer (screw the towels, I never used more than 2 anyway).

I went inside, a woman passed by in the shower room (I was still changing), she was panicking, needed to have some creme on her back. Offered my services and on her way she goes. That was the first time I saw her, so I asked a man who just walked in about her, he said she is new, I told him well as long as I get my Jasmin, I got told she is on vacation. Damn!

Shook it off, went inside. So many women were there that evening, and all were new, which was the best part Then I noticed some changes. A great new addition, a leather sofa room with a virtual aquarium thing they had going on. Basically where they used to have the buffer and sex kino downstairs, then had it as an empty room for a while, now have it as this salon, which looks quite cosy and nice IMHO.

Going upstairs to see what else is new, in the smoking room, they put it in the 3 poker machines from the adjacent room, and in the adjacent room (formerly the poker games room), is now the sex kino. Good news for those who like this shit.

So basically these are 3 main things that changed about this place, it sure was a great idea from them to do that, and I know I will be back soon.

Now as for some of the girls I had:

1-Cleo (25) Romanian, 38er Body, B-Cups. She had a very good tan on her, not skinny, no rings. She was also a good dancer on the pole. When I first came in she was eating these salty sticks, started sharing with me (scene from Lady and the tramp), we hit it off, started chit chatting, I asked about a fellow LSH member that I was supposed to meet there, she discussed with me where I can find him, and that if I want I should go enjoy my time and then come back to her, completely anti-Shark attitude, which turned me on and made me take her upstairs.

Overall looks: 7/10

B/j skills: without condom and put the condom on my dick with her mouth (a skill rarely found) 7/10

Total bed experience: 8/10

Speaks very good German, didn't try with English.

2- Aileen (21) Romanian, very beautiful face, 36er body. We kept giving each other winks all night, slap on the ass, a small dance every now and then, I ordered a glass of Bailey's and we drank it together in a GF experience way (she would put it in her mouth, and kiss me while giving it to me), which was a 10/10 type of seduction for me personally.

I noticed that she had some sort of scars on her right arm and left breast, couldn't see well in the dark. Long story short, we went upstairs and that's where I saw her scars. It was like she was burned or some sort of accident, I just couldn't do the job with them starring at me in the face, so I ended up doggy styling her.

Overall looks: was 7/10, with scars and stuff, 3 or 4/10

B/j skills: 5/10

Overall bed experience: 4/10

Very bad German, average English.

Conclusion: Good to have fun with outside, but don't take her to the room. She loves her alcohol. so just buy her drinks and have fun with her.

3- Andrea (34) Hungarian, 42er Body, C-Cups. At first she trying to get me, but I was running away from her, she was a bit fat, big breasts, says she is Hungarian, she said that she works in cosmetics and only comes here 4 days a month. Claims to be 33 or 34 long hair, was wearing a black tie. She came to me many times in the sex kino, in the relax room, just everywhere, and I don't usually like sharks, and I avoid chubby women. But by 1 am I just got tired from running away, gave in to her, and we went to bed.

WOW! I was missing out on a lot! Her kissing skills were good, a very good blowjob and great in bed.

Overall looks: 6/10

B/J skills: 8/10

Overall bed experience: 8/10 (shockingly!)

Great changes! Great chicks

Cheers,

Pumba

Creature2
11-17-10, 18:00
Thank for this update, Pumba. Was this 30 Euro (a free beer and five towel offer) a long term action or was that just for a few days?

Pumba K
11-17-10, 19:11
Thank for this update, Pumba. Was this 30 Euro (a free beer and five towel offer) a long term action or was that just for a few days?I asked the woman at the reception, she said it was a new thing and that maybe it was going to last (supposedly was the right word).

did I mention tons of new chicks? that was a very good change.

I can't wait till Pumba Junior orders me to go there again.

Basketcase
11-17-10, 22:18
I asked the woman at the reception, she said it was a new thing and that maybe it was going to last (supposedly was the right word).

Pumba K,

The feedback from the German fuckers crew, the guys that visit FKKs like 3-4 times a week at times, is that FKK Atlantik is the place to go for new girls to the scene that have been imported.

Quality is variable. They say you can go and meet some real lovely new girls or leaves within half hour unpopped and unfucked and one entrance fee down. The draw is seeing girls that one does not normally see in the fuck factories of World, Palace, Oase and Mainhattan.

I know the feedback from anglophones that I know that go to Atlantik draw the same conclusions.

Creature2
11-21-10, 14:57
I asked the woman at the reception, she said it was a new thing and that maybe it was going to last (supposedly was the right word).

I didn't return there since more than one and a half year. The line-up needed that refinement, since there were always same girls. This place reminds me always Artemis. I don't know why, maybe centrally located bar was one of the reason. I also appreciated they improved the food. It was as bad as the one in FKK Oase...

Robnbg1981
03-30-11, 12:28
Trip 3.. FKK Atlantik in Hanau. Tuesday 15 March 2010.

As we got in late last night, or better said, this morning. We decided to sleep in today and meet at my clients hotel at noon.

Todays plan was to visit the FKK Atlantik in Hanau. After seeing so many good reports in the forums we wanted to convince ourselves that this is a great place to go.

As I pulled into the hotel drive my client was already waiting for me outside and ready to go. I just set Tom Tom to the FKK Atlantik and we were underway. We drove straight throught Frankfurt, out towards the east on the Hanauer Landstrasse. This route took us right by the newer FKK Mainhattan, which was our backup plan for today.

When we got to the FKK the parking lot was mostly empty, and a few girls were just getting out of a taxi to go in and start work.

The lady at the door told us that so far there were only five girls present and a total of four guys, counting the two of us. Tuesdays Í guess is a slow day for them and the action starts later, not at 12:30 pm when we arrived.

The entrance fee was Euro 30. 00, including coffee, soft drinks, one free beer, and the buffet as well as usage of the entire facility. The girls, of course, are to be paid extra, as they are self-employed guests. Every Guy gets a plastic band around his wrist, like in all inclusive resorts. This band is your bar Tab. To symbolize that you have had your one free beer, the bartender will mark a dot on the band. Other drinks that are not free will also be written on this band. Cheating won't work: the bartender also writes the amounts into a list next to the key number. The receptionist cross-checks this list to the band when you leave the club and pay the Tab.

A short description of the club:

On the first floor is the entrance, the locker and shower rooms for the guys and girls – so don't be surprised to see naked girls running around the lockers. Opposite the bar are the restrooms. There is the large bar and the slightly separated lounge. Also from here you can walk out into the garden with the small pool. In the garden there are two small wooden sheds, which are actually 'outdoor' rooms with a bed, to be used in summer. If the weather is good, they use the BBQ outside. Next to the pool is a small bar. Upstairs are larger and smaller rooms, each with a shower. Also on the second floor there is a porn cinema, a smokers lounge and the dining room with a small but tasty buffet. (Today: Lasagne and Cajun Chicken with rice ).

The Spa is located on the opposite side of the upstairs corridor. There is a large room with a Jacuzzi at the end. One side of the room is a large relaxation are where you can lay down and relax, take a nap, etc. The other side of the room houses the large, modern sauna, with a wooden frame and large glass windows that are slightly tinted, overlooking the room. To the left of the sauna there is a massage table.

What really caught my eye at the FKK Atlantik is that everything here looks so new and clean. Really clean. Not like some other clubs!

After getting changed we walked to the bar to start the day off with a cup of coffee. I put my cell phone and my wallet into the mini lockers set aside for valuables opposite the bar.

Folks, watch out for your locker key! It opens both, the big locker for your clothes, as well as the small one for your valuables.

As we were drinking our coffee we were approached by a tall, dark and tan beauty from Romania called Alexandra. She hit it off with my client big time, and after their first session she just stuck around him for the rest of the day and had plenty of fun a couple more times.

I wanted to take my time before deciding which girl to pick, so I took my 2nd cup of coffee and went further back, to sit on the couch by the large window overlooking the small garden and the pool. From there you have a pretty good view and are a little bit secluded. Perfect for relaxing and checking out the girls.

During the course of the day I had one nice session in a separée off the main bar. ( (They have small alcoves in the wall with a leather couch and had large curtains installed that can be shut for privacy)

Later, I chose the second extremely hot Romanian girl there, Alexa. She turned out to be Alexandra's best friend. Well, the four of us (myself+Alexa & my client+Alexandra) decided to go upstairs once more. First we all went up to the spa area and jumped into the Jacuzzi for some kissing and fooling around. From there we each went into separate rooms for our last session of the day.

Out at the bar and in the Jacuzzi Alexa was this real sweet girl, in the room she suddenly turned into a demanding vamp with a super hot body! The only negative thing I can think of was that her pricing was a bit iffy. We had agreed upon standard service. 30mins for 50. 00 Euro. Once we were downstairs at the bar she asked for 100. 00 Euro. I still don't know why her prices doubled, but she was really hot and a nice girl so I didn't complain even though I know she ripped me off.

So fellas – be careful with her!

I didn't ask, but I am sure as both Alexa and Alexandra are good friends that you could book them for a threesome, for the right price.

After this last session we both had to rush to showers, as my client had a plane to catch!

From the Atlantik I drove straight to the Airport and delivered my client to the Take-Offs in Terminal 1.

Again, I had a really great day! The Atlantik is a really nice club, the food and drinks are good. And the most important part: they have a lot of really beautiful and young girls. Sometimes you have to be careful when negotiating the price. But yes, I would return again.

Shark16
03-30-11, 13:14
Later, I chose the second extremely hot Romanian girl there, Alexa. She turned out to be Alexandra's best friend. Well, the four of us (myself+Alexa & my client+Alexandra) decided to go upstairs once more. First we all went up to the spa area and jumped into the Jacuzzi for some kissing and fooling around. From there we each went into separate rooms for our last session of the day.

Out at the bar and in the Jacuzzi Alexa was this real sweet girl, in the room she suddenly turned into a demanding vamp with a super hot body! The only negative thing I can think of was that her pricing was a bit iffy. We had agreed upon standard service. 30mins for 50. 00 Euro. Once we were downstairs at the bar she asked for 100. 00 Euro. I still don't know why her prices doubled, but she was really hot and a nice girl so I didn't complain even though I know she ripped me off.

So fellas – be careful with her! Hey,
Thanks for a great report. This club does not get many reports and is regarded as a hit and miss club by many (myself included). Glad that someone is reporting from this club and to hear that your visit - for the most parts - turned out good.

A couple of questions from me:

This was a Tuesday visit and your general impression of the line-up was that it was young and beautiful: But how many girls do you think were present during your visit? Any ideas of diversity (like nationality)?

As to your meeting with Alexa: How long lasted your "presession" in the jacuzzi and the session in the room?

I can only speculate of course, but it could look like she regarded the presession that "serious" that time in the jacuzzi (with "kissing and fooling around") should be included in the total time. If the total time exceeded 30 mnts, then she was entitled to 100E IMHO. Not necessarily (this is one of those YMMV situations) , but it was up to the girl to decide.

You had also agreed to a standard session of 50E per 30mnts on beforehand, but it is unclear to me whether it was agreed with the girl that you only wanted 30 mnts. Either way I think it is a gent's obligation to make track of time and not blame the girl for this.

If I was in this situation, I would no doubt have paid the 100E without hesitation just like you did (assuming the total time including "serious jacuzzi time" exceeded 30 mnts). From what I read from your report I am hesitant to call it a rip-off, but maybe I am missing a point here? Why should we all be careful with her? A few more details would be helpful I think.

But again, thanks for taking the time to report - both in this thread and in others. It is appreciated.

Robnbg1981
03-30-11, 14:38
Hi!

Here are the answers to your questions.

In total there were 5 girls there when we arrived. As business was slow, and I guess usually is on Tuesdays more girls started coming around 4 and 5. By around 6pm I would guess there to have been about 20 girls there.

Most of the girls were from Bulgaria and Romania. A few others from Turkey, Hungary and Slovenia.

To Alexa: maybe Rip-Off is a too strong. We were in the jacuzzi about 10 minutes and in the room about 25mins. I was wearing a watch but didn't look at the time too closely as Alexa was a big distraction.

For me, I do not see any difference to fooling around and kissing on the couch by the bar or doing the same in the jacuzzi. From my standpoint the 30mins with the girl begin as we enter the room. It just felt like she overcharged. But for the experience I got I paid 100, 00 Euro without haggling or hesitating too long.

I just wanted to post this because it could happen the same way to anyone else.

Creature2
03-30-11, 15:47
Thank you for this update about Atlantik.

The club was a worn out when I have visited several times, back in 2008 and 2009. They have obviously refurbished it.

Especially the relax zone, upstairs was a pro, and I always liked to get used from.

I have always seen few girls here, compared to the Hessen big threes but they had always enough to fulfill your desires. I guess Tuesday was the Dessous-Tag if I recall it well, but donno the latest situation, now. And 30 Euro is a fair price, maybe Happy Hour price, it was more than 50 Euro once upon a time.

Maybe the overcharge of Alexa was because of jacuzzi time. Jacuzzi times is not the same as the social time you had over the couch. In most of the clubs, this is something like a session started in the kino and continued in the room. When the girl is in the jacuzzi and start kissing, the clock will start (eg in Bavaria and Baden Wurtemberg but not sure for Hessen rules of the house. But always, this is up to the chemistry you had with the girl)

Once more, thank you for updating us with those lovely clubs, whom which is not that easy to find a full detailed report.

Shark16
03-30-11, 15:54
Thanks for the additional info. This is really useful.

Yes, if you did not look at the time too closely, then from my perspective at least it is a bit harsh to point out Alexa as a rip-off artist. Still, I am glad you reported about the incident so that everybody can judge for themselves.

About coach time vs. Jacuzzi time: This is a grey area for me, and I am not sure I can respond with much accuracy. But if you try to look at it from a girl's perspective I would think that sitting in jacuzzi will be regarded as more "serious" than kino or coach time simply because the the water can affect her make-up, skin and hair. Some girls may also have hygienic issues. Jacuzzi time may result in waste of time for the girl with showering and rebrushing her up again. I can therefore understand that the girl will like to get paid for jacuzzi time. But not every girl is alike, so this is another YMMV I would think. My best suggestion is to ask the girl in advance if she will charge you for jacuzzi time to avoid any misunderstandings.

And then there is the "kissing and fooling around": One thing is mostly talking with the girl and doing a few light touches and kisses for a few seconds (no reason to pay anything); another thing is passionately kissing (maybe DFK) being all over the girl with a happy boner for the whole 10 mnts (an obvious commitment). Where is the fine line? I would think that DFK (or kissing for a long time) and touching her genitalia are clear signs of commitment. But everything in between I think will remain a grey area where the best answer is the ever so boring YMMV.

My best advice: Be respectful!

Robnbg1981
03-30-11, 16:16
Trip 6.. FKK Atlantik in Hanau. Saturday 26 March 2010.

As this is my second visit this report will be a little shorter than the first.

I met up with my client at 9:30pm today and we decided to try out the All Inclusive Club Villa Miami.

So we hopped in the car, I set my Tom Tom to lead us to Villa Miami and by 10pm we stood there and rang the doorbell.

We got as far as the reception before we decided not to stay. (see my report in other partytreff forum)

Back down in the car I suggested we try the FKK Atlantik as a Plan B as I had made a good experience there the week before. My client said 'let's go', so I reprogrammed Tom Tom to take us the quarter hour back towards Hanau.

Today the lineup was different: some were the same, and some new girls that weren't there on Tuesday.

In total there were about 20 girls there, almost all at least a 7, with a few 10s too.

I picked a cute girl from (can't remember) called Paula. She has small tits and 3 piercings (belly button, eye brow, lip). When I was in the sauna she entered and sat down below me, but constantly was looking up at me. I thought she was really cute so I moved down next to her. There we started kissing and messing around. After leaving the sauna Paula and I took our shower together in the adjacent shower room. From there we moved to the relaxation zone across from the sauna. There we kissed and just lay there relaxing and talking for about half an hour. From here we went to one of the rooms and had a real nice half hour session for €50. 00. She does a real good job at BBBJs. I had to be areful not to come in her mouth. Then sex in a few positions and I was done.

We left the club after the time change at 3:00am. My client was tired and happy and so was I.

After dropping him off at his hotel I got back by 4:00am.

Jymondor
04-12-11, 14:39
I am planning to visit Atlantik next Tuesday. Just to see something different than Hessen's big ones.

I look into event calendar on their website http://www.fkk-atlantik.de/de/events.html And found the that every Tueasday: Strapstag! HeiSe girls erwarten dich in strapse.

Google language tool did not help much. Can anybody explain what does it mean?

Thanks,

Yuriy

Qw123
04-12-11, 21:28
I am planning to visit Atlantik next Tuesday. Just to see something different than Hessen's big ones.

I look into event calendar on their website.

http://www.fkk-atlantik.de/de/events.html

And found the that every Tueasday: Strapstag! HeiSe girls erwarten dich in strapse.

Thanks,

YuriyThis basically means "Straps. Day" (Tag means Day) , which I means the girls are in underwear, garters etc.

Jymondor
04-12-11, 21:46
This basically means "Straps. Day" (Tag means Day) , which I means the girls are in underwear, garters etc.Thanks!

Two questions more.

1. How dose Atlantik looks on Monday evening? Is it really slow or I might see decent selection?

2. Atlantik vs. Rom seeing that Monday is fairly slow day everywhere. What club has better reputation?

3. How about parking atAtlantik?

Horbate
04-17-11, 19:19

I look into event calendar on their website.

http://www.fkk-atlantik.de/de/events.html

And found the that every Tueasday: Strapstag! HeiSe girls erwarten dich in strapse.

Thanks,

YuriyJymondor-

I had the same question as you several weeks back about Strapstag. I had added Atlantik as a new club that I wanted to try on my lastest FKK tour. Information was infrequent about it on ISG, but, I've found from my past adventures, that lack of posts does not always equate to meaning a club is bad, or, at least, won't mean it won't at least meet my personel expectations. I did just as you did and tried the tranlation webs to no avail.

My tour included many of the bigger clubs, that get the almost daily posts, from the Koln area to the Frankfurt area. It fit my schedule perfectly to be at Atlantik on a Tuesday. I had been at Oase the previous Thursday for dessous party or lingerie party, and assumed it might be similar. I've seen the ladies with only high heels so many times, it fit my tastes perfectly to see the Oase hotties in skimpy little outfits that left something to my imagination.

I was lookin forward to the same type of "show" at Atlantik, but, when I got there, on that particular Tuesday, the 15-20 ladies present all seemed to be dressed in the usual platform heels only! I never asked anyone about it, but it was on their web sites at the time I was there, just like it is now. I'm looking forward to you visiting to see if it is the same as my visit.

Horbate

Horbate
04-18-11, 01:59
Thanks Robnbg1981 for the great review of Alantik. I was there shortly before you, and have procrastinated too long in doing a report. I agree that it is a nice club worthy of an addition to any multi club "tour".

I have always liked adding a couple new clubs to the well known German FKKs that are commonly frequented by me, every time I plan a new trip. Initiallly, I was drawn to the club by their 30 euro entrance fee, but, I also needed to be in Frankfurt area to be accessible to the airport to fly home soon. Because of the inflated prices in Frankfurt due to a trade fair, I ended up in Hanau for a more reasonable hotel price and a chance to go to nearby Atlantik.

Atlantik ins not an Oase, Palace, or World. If you like expansively large facilities with near endless choices of ladies, you you probably won't be happy there. I was pleased with the selection of ladies, predominately Romanians the night I was there, but it does not necessarily mean you will, of course. It was a weekday, and like most clubs, on weekdays, it is usually completely different than the same club may be on the weekend. I can only say that I thought it was very good value, considering the 30 euro entrance fee for a relaxing weekday at a new FKK on a multi club trip. If I am back in the area on my next trip, I will probably stop back again.

My choices-

Elaine. 24 year old blonde with a Russian mom and a Bulgarian dad. 95% a deep throater. She had a big clit and I spent a big part of my 30 minutes with my tongue on it. She did a good job getting me off doggie style. Hot sex, nice lady.

Ilene. 21 year old Romanian. Pretty black hair to her mid-back. Very hot legs and ass. She showed no interest whatsoever when I performed DATY. Good BBBJ. Hard fucking with an above average pussy.

Alexandra. 22 year old Romanian. Tan and tall (1. 72 m or 5' 8-9"). Nice breasts with an exceptionally tight pussy.

Horbate

Horbate
04-18-11, 02:30
Atlantik is somewhat convenient if you are in Frankfurt. If you are coming from the Frankfurt Hbf (main train station) , traveling to Hanau Hbf will cost 7, 30 euros each way by train. There are as many as 8 trains per hour during the day that travel this route. Most direct routes are approximately 20 minutes each way, with an occasional ICE that will get you there for 12, 50 euros in 14 minutes. You will still be a few kilometers away from Atlantik, and unless you really want to walk a long distance, you can get a taxi there at about 10 euros and a time of about 10 minutes. I'm sure you could travel some parts of this trip by bus if your're a real penny pincher, but, you will probably waste a huge amount of your time in doing so. Just remember the last trains stop commonly around midnight and don't run again for quite a few hours, so check the schedules or plan that part of your trip entirely by taxi if you plan to come back at that time.

Horbate

Horbate
04-18-11, 03:00
I just checked bahn. De and the last Hanau Hbf to Frakkfurt Hbf train leaves at 00:09 but restarts at 03:46. If you want to stay late and travel back by train, it CAN be done with only the addition of your taxi from Alantik to the Hanau Hbf. Atlantik is open until 4 AM Sun-Thurs and until 5 AM Fri-Sat. I hope this has some value for people that may be new to this.

Horbate

Xmen6900
05-06-11, 17:12
Any update information about

Atlantik?

Thanks

Myrmidon
05-17-11, 14:51
Is spelled out in their website as strapse, or suspenders. Dessoustag is Thursday. As Qw123 notes, this is likely garters & stockings day, similar to Palace's Suspenders & Socks Tag on Mondays. Just a guess but will check it out on my up coming visit.

Myr.

This basically means "Straps. Day" (Tag means Day) , which I means the girls are in underwear, garters etc.

Sky Ryder
08-08-11, 11:24
Had to choose between a return to Mainhattan and trying Atlantik. I hadn't been to Atlantik in about 18 mths, so figured I'd give it a go.

Arrived about 4:00 pm, only to find the credit card machine was broken, so off to the ATM.

There were about 6-7 gals working and all were "doable", one really cute tall German gal was being entertained by a gent buying Champagne. I made a mental note to put her on the list. Was approached by a fairly petite Hungarin gal, but she didn't even give me the time to get a drink before trying to convince me to go upstairs.

Relaxed for a while, noted a couple of other possibilities and stared chatting with another punter at the bar. It was a pleasant conversation and then I saw the gentleman that was buying the Champagne was leaving. After he was gone, I approached the gal and told her that when she was ready, I was interested in talking to her.

She waited about 15 mins, and then came over. She was a good session and it was obvious the drink had a small effect as she seemed to be putting some extra GFE effort into the sesssion. She really liked the little pocket rocket I brought with me and encouraged it's use throughout the session!

Finished up watching that cute little butt bouncing off my balls. Yummy.

Got a great massage from the African lady on duty, she had a wonderful combination of strength and warmth in her hands.

Had a little BBQ, and relaxed.

The girls were really busy, as there were only 6-7 girls on duty and I didn't see any newcomers come on duty all evening.

Wound up with a good session from a quiet little Bulgarian gal that had a great bum, if she would only show it off instead of hiding behind a towel.

Said it was her second day back from vacation. The only down side was she tried to restrict my depth by holding her hands in front, and then when I went to doggie, she tried to shift so I couldn't get a good thrust going. I finished with her on top and pulled her hips into me for maximum penetration, not much she could do.

This gal was a bit of a wet rag, but had good skills, just not much GFE type.

The club is worn for sure and the facility needs upgrading in a big way. I know it was a Sunday, but only 6-7 girls all day? I guess that is what you get for a 30 E entry.

I am pretty sure I won't go back for a while, unless there are reports of a better line up.

Sky

Breadman
08-08-11, 22:30
Arrived about 4:00 pm, only to find the credit card machine was broken, so off to the ATM.Credit card machine? Does the club take credit cards for admission or are you refering to an atm that's inside the club?

Creature2
08-09-11, 13:27
I know it was a Sunday, but only 6-7 girls all day?.Hi Sky,

Thank you for this update of Atlantik. The house, itself, also needs an update.

This is a shame that there were only 6-7 girls all day, especially when you consider there is a stiff competition, on that area. You may find bigger line-up in Oase, Palace, Mainhattan and even Sharks, even on a Sunday. But Atlantik could be adequate if you want to have a quite and slow Sunday, though.

Jymondor
01-12-12, 01:12
They changed their name and URL as well. It is http://www.fkk-atlanta.de Now.

I am just curious. Anything else has been changed there or the name only? New management? Better lineup? Renovation? I was there ages ago and wasn't impressed much. Should I repeat now? Any updates?

Breadman
01-13-12, 02:39
They changed their name and URL as well. It is.

http://www.fkk-atlanta.de

Now.

I am just curious. Anything else has been changed there or the name only? New management? Better lineup? Renovation? I was there ages ago and wasn't impressed much. Should I repeat now? Any updates?I was there last September for my first visit. There were a handful of girls that were promising but several that I talked to sounded like they were new to the club themselves as well. Probably alot of girls try out the club and move on to something better. I wouldn't recommend the club for anything longer than a 4 6 hour stay especially in the winter, the club is just too small a place for a longer visit unless its warm outside.

Shark16
05-01-12, 21:15
Rumours are that this club has been closed. Can anyone confirm? Website is down.

Dedalus
05-01-12, 21:58
Rumours are that this club has been closed. Can anyone confirm? Website is down.It's been closed since early April. A number of the girls are working at Sharks, World, and from what I hear, Mainhatten.

Cheers,

Dedalus, who sessioned with Daria (ex Atlantik) at Sharks last night

Hessen Bub
05-01-12, 22:31
Great session, the blonde Daria, eh?

HB

Dedalus
05-01-12, 22:33
Great session, the blonde Daria, eh?

HBTrue Top Act!

Shark16
05-13-12, 15:44
According to other forums it seems this club reopened yesterday. Website is also back on track.

http://www.fkk-atlantik.de/

The question now is if quality of line-up will remain as it used to be. New reports are needed.

My visits to this club are outdated, but there always used to be something to be had (I never left this club unpopped). It never received that many positive reports on ISG though, but it seems to have had its fans on other forums. I doubt this club would have survived five years unless there was some quality to be had. Then again, there have never been so many other good FKK clubs around in Frankfurt / Hessen than right now ...

Hessen Bub
05-13-12, 18:53
The question now is if quality of line-up will remain as it used to be. New reports are needed.Reports on Germany boards (Lustscout) are saying line-up is poor. No need to go to Hanau right now. Especially as the "Pay 40 EUR on a Monday and get a second free tickt"-deal was cancelled.

HB

Jymondor
11-17-12, 07:19
Two girls in Mainhaitten told me that this locations has been closed about two weeks ago. Rumors are that for renovation. Any details?

Hessen Bub
11-17-12, 09:56
It's been closed for the third time now. Wo cares. Some say it will stay closed. At least it will be difficult to get back to normal if they re-open.

HB

Varenne
07-06-13, 15:55
Reopening is announced for next July 19th under the name "FKK Atlanta":

http://fkk-atlanta.de/en/index.html

Entry fee: 39€ (including drinks, buffet. 1 beer) ;

Short stay fee: 19€ for 90 minutes.

Service price: 50€ for 30 minutes.

Opening times: Sunday to Thursday11-04; Friday and Saturday 11-05

Jymondor
07-07-13, 03:43
Reopening is announced for next July 19th under the name "FKK Atlanta"Mainhatten girls told me truth. I am looking for couple of good reasons to visit this place but cannot find any.

Yakob
09-16-13, 08:42
FKK Atlanta flyer update lists the venue's marketing inducements and offerings.

Yakob
09-17-13, 00:49
Mainhatten girls told me truth. I am looking for couple of good reasons to visit this place but cannot find any.Hello Jymonder,

When I speak to mans from Hanau when in Mainhattan they all find that FKK Atlanta is worth a visit at times. Even mans from BW lands come to Atlanta but then move onto Mainhattan. So goes to show what type of club when the Hanau locals are found in Mainhattan instead.

Syzygies
09-17-13, 16:44
Hello Jymonder,

When I speak to mans from Hanau when in Mainhattan they all find that FKK Atlanta is worth a visit at times. Even mans from BW lands come to Atlanta but then move onto Mainhattan. So goes to show what type of club when the Hanau locals are found in Mainhattan instead.Well I think it just shows might find a better range of girls elsewhere, same as how I usually live very close to the Palace but hardly go there.

MrLowKey
09-18-13, 13:39
Rumours say that Isabella, Candy and Amalia who used to work at Club La Luna in Moers now work here.

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?3418-AO-Club-La-Luna-Moers

Jymondor
09-19-13, 03:46
Rumours say that Isabella, Candy and Amalia who used to work at Club La Luna in Moers now work here.AO or covered?

MrLowKey
09-19-13, 08:31
AO or covered?Covered according to rumours.

Hessen Bub
09-19-13, 09:47
The former LaLuna girls do not offer BB in Hanau.

HB

Craiova
10-07-13, 10:13
First visit after reopening Atlanta (former Atlantik) last week. Interior fittings more or less the same a little bit cleaner and more modern. The structure of the club hasn't changed. I still like the huge daybed opposite the sauna. Still a nice place for talking with the girls.

Since Oktober Atlanta reduced entrance fee down to 30 euro. Nevertheless the club was very empty. Maybe ten girls and even less guys. It will be difficult coming back for this club after so long shut down. Competition with all the other clubs in the area is hard.

Had one session with Pamela of course romania around 23 years and 165 cm. German mode size 36 with blond hair, cute face and realy nice natural C-cups. Casting in decent english. Room performance was quite good. DFK and BBBJ including ball licking and multiple positions. She tries to treat you good but for me she's a little bit too artificial, missed so illusion and authenticity. But in total it was ok and worth the money.

CT Dude
04-17-15, 00:45
FYI: This club has changed its name to FKK Atlanta.

http://www.fkk-atlanta.de/

Jymondor
04-17-15, 14:59
FYI: This club has changed its name to FKK Atlanta.

http://www.fkk-atlanta.de/This news is about 2 years old.

Can anyone provide at least one reason except cheap entry to go there since much better options available in area?

Dufey
04-17-15, 19:19
This news is about 2 years old.

Can anyone provide at least one reason except cheap entry to go there since much better options available in area?Similar to Rom, Atlanta has a few new girls that you do not see in other clubs. These are new girls to the FKK scene or to prostitution so you get some fresh inexperienced girls that you can have your wicked way with them. So these clubs can attract men for those reasons.

Hessen Bub
04-17-15, 20:10
Similar to Rom, Atlanta has a few new girls that you do not see in other clubs. These are new girls to the FKK scene or to prostitution so you get some fresh inexperienced girls that you can have your wicked way with them. So these clubs can attract men for those reasons.When was the last time you've been there?

HB.

Dufey
04-18-15, 01:58
When was the last time you've been there?

HB.

Lost between hundreds of posts with no information. Or did I forget to report? Can't remember. Too much pussy lately.

HB.Same answer as yours.

Craiova
04-18-15, 04:42
Can anyone provide at least one reason except cheap entry to go there since much better options available in area?Even three reasons Mia, Emma and Ex Mainhattan Danny.

Hessen Bub
04-18-15, 08:13
Same answer as yours.Guess you've never been.

HB.

Dufey
04-18-15, 09:45
Guess you've never been.

HB.You guess wrong.

Sirioja
05-25-15, 16:34
Similar to Rom, Atlanta has a few new girls that you do not see in other clubs. These are new girls to the FKK scene or to prostitution so you get some fresh inexperienced girls that you can have your wicked way with them. So these clubs can attract men for those reasons.How many girls in this club at the moment?

What about FKK Bahama? How many girls? I don't find any thread for.

Tedesco
06-08-15, 00:38
...... What about FKK Bahama? How many girls? I don't find any thread fo .... Bahama isn't a pure FKK and also in Atlanta women often are wearing some erotic underwear.

I'm a quite regular guest of Bahama coming to this arriving mostly in happy hour period (6-8 pm). In the evening up from 5 pm between 14-18 girls are there. Line-up is composed of romanian girls in majority, some Bulgarians, a Polish woman (Anita) .

The place is small but clean. Within the netrance fee paid you'll have some sandwiches and light snacks all over the day. In the later afternoon (after 5 pm) a small but absolutely staisfying buffet with warm dishes is served. On Fridas and Sundays in the evening caipirinha and pinha colada are served as homemade cocktails for free.

A lot of regular guests to stay there, but you'll seldom have more than 15 people on average. It's a quite familiar atmosphere. Sometimes only a few guests may be in. Sometimes you may have the impression it's "boring", but it's a great advantage for us as visitors, because the girls are happy to get approached by men. Have a chat with them. Make you aware of yourself. Most of the girls there aren't pushy. OK, as a newbie there one or another girl may try to get you on the room asking directly for a date. But take your time to know the ones you think you would like to go with.

Kissing can be sometimes offered already in public on the couch, but it's not a must. Four rooms are available inside and two wodden houses in the outside area. I personally prefer the inside facilities. You go with the girl on the room. When the girl will cover the bed with an additional blanket and leave you for some minutes to go for personal shower (the guest is staying on the room). Service time is only starting when she's back from the shower. Compared to a lot of other clubs I'm always happy to have a cleaned woman and good smelling pussy.

The service level is in general very high in Bahama Club (http://www.bahama-club.de/) compared to the famous locations in Frankfurt there you're often asked to pay extra for kissing or that some typical standard features would only be offered in case you make at least 60 minutes.

In case a girl should try to ask immediately on the room for 60 minutes answer her that you do only half an hour in first time dates. If you feel well and you're expectations should be fulfilled, you always have the possibility to stay longer on the room.

Service price is 50€/30 minutes. Additional features (e. G. CIM) is an extra to be paid (50€ I suppose, but ask in case you have special ideas ahead of doing them). Being done once you've to pay for and you can't later on pretend not being aware about. Avoid such problems. Some customers may offer a drink to their favourite compagnion before or when going on the room. It's discretionary and not a must. I never did so far in the last years.

Yes, now you like to know some girls to be recommended. On the website you'll see some of the girls staying there (It's only an overview and not a daily list of girls to show up). Anita (Polish), isn't appearing there, but she's is one of the most famous women (32 years) with a high performance. Uana, Roxanna, Veronika, Lori, Ina, . One of my personal favourites is Susanna.

Don't stick too much on pure physical and optical factors. On the room I always got a mix of GF6 or even porn sex according to my personal mood and the mood / general behaviour of the girl. Maybe you don't expect what later you may get offered on the room. But be sure that a disappointing is rather an exception there.

Resume: Bahama is a small club with a very high service level offered by the girls. Don't compare with the huger clubs such as FKK Mainhatta, Oase or Palace. A familair, clean atmosphere is guaranteed. I always feel well there.

Sirioja
06-08-15, 08:25
Bahama isn't a pure FKK and also in Atlanta women often are wearing some erotic underwear.

I'm a quite regular guest of Bahama coming to this arriving mostly in happy hour period (6-8 pm). In the evening up from 5 pm between 14-18 girls are there. Line-up is composed of romanian girls in majority, some Bulgarians, a Polish woman (Anita) .

The place is small but clean.

Resume: Bahama is a small club with a very high service level offered by the girls. Don't compare with the huger clubs such as FKK Mainhatta, Oase or Palace. A familair, clean atmosphere is guaranteed. I always feel well there.Thanks very much for your information, I thought all clubs around Frankfurt were FKK = full naked girls, even many girls at Oase or Sharks are not full naked, no problem for me about Romanian girls, I had many Romanian favs and only a few German, I like Romanian sensuality, unfortunately only a few girls are really sensual women.

Do you also visit Atlanta? How many girls there?

I noticed that girls coming from small clubs, Barbie. Ro from Finca Erotica for example, Aura now at Oase also from Finca, can become superstar in big famous clubs like GT or Oase.

Tedesco
06-08-15, 19:49
..... Do you also visit Atlanta? How many girls there? ........I know the place and I visited the former "Atlantik" from 2006-2010 regularly. Meanwhile they changed the system several times and I was not any more fond of visiting this place, but.

About four weeks ago a friend with whom I share "clubbing" asked me, if I were interested joining him on a Friday evening (I also joined him three weeks later). I agreed, but the system they're now running is not mine. The entrance fee is currently 19 including "two" towels (if you want later to have some more, you can purchase at a price of 3 each) and soft drinks as well as coffee (no food, but you can order dishes at the Italian delivery service). To be honest I rather like a reasonable fix entrance fee with standard features included as offered in other clubs.

But the system attracts a lot of customers. The parking space was more than full at 5:30 pm.

Yes, you may find some really beauty shots there, but not more than 4-5 girls are really stunners. OK, apart from the Romanian majority also some German women appear on Friday evenings. Two Polish women are also periodically there.

I don't like the club in this way, but opinions are different. So, why not giving this place a try.

Sirioja
06-08-15, 21:58
I know the place and I visited the former "Atlantik" from 2006-2010 regularly. Meanwhile they changed the system several times and I was not any more fond of visiting this place, but.

About four weeks ago a friend with whom I share "clubbing" asked me, if I were interested joining him on a Friday evening (I also joined him three weeks later). I agreed, but the system they're now running is not mine. The entrance fee is currently 19 including "two" towels (if you want later to have some more, you can purchase at a price of 3 each) and soft drinks as well as coffee (no food, but you can order dishes at the Italian delivery service). To be honest I rather like a reasonable fix entrance fee with standard features included as offered in other clubs.

But the system attracts a lot of customers. The parking space was more than full at 5:30 pm.

Yes, you may find some really beauty shots there, but not more than 4-5 girls are really stunners. OK, apart from the Romanian majority also some German women appear on Friday evenings. Two Polish women are also periodically there.

I don't like the club in this way, but opinions are different. So, why not giving this place a try.Thanks again for your information about Atlanta, I also prefer clubs with free foods, are food free at Bahama? Sometimes I don't find attractive look girls at Oase or Sharks.

Sirioja
06-09-15, 06:38
Thanks again for your information about Atlanta, I also prefer clubs with free foods, are food free at Bahama? Sometimes I don't find attractive look girls at Oase or Sharks.I have to read better, You have already said for free foods included at Bahama, thanks to Tedesco.

Dutedrac
06-09-15, 09:00
Yes, now you like to know some girls to be recommended. On the website you'll see some of the girls staying there (It's only an overview and not a daily list of girls to show up). Anita (Polish), isn't appearing there, but she's is one of the most famous women (32 years) with a high performance. Uana, Roxanna, Veronika, Lori, Ina, . One of my personal favourites is Susanna.Is Bulgarian Petra still working in Bahamas?

Tedesco
06-09-15, 21:25
Is bulgarian Petra still working in Bahamas?On my last visit three weeks ago she was available.

Craiova
02-07-16, 10:25
Quite good line up recently at FKK Atlanta in Hanau. Around 30 girls and at least five girls with optic 8 or better. Was a nice alternative after all this "this cost extra" at Oase, Sharks and Mainhattan. Had three sessions all with DFK and BL and I haven't heard one time "extra". Frist session Daria, 22 yo, beautyful (8,5) skinny blonde with quite large natural tits. Room performance quite good 7,5. Second session Mia 22 yo, very beautyful (9,5!) top class girl with style. Session top level 9,0. Last session with Danny 22 yo (8,5) (Ex. Mainhattan), lost more weight now real skinny, reminds me now on Ex Mainhattan Aida / Claudia but without tattoos. Session almost perfect (9,5).

In general girls were in pre room talking with guys more friendly than in the big 5. Atmosphere was good. In the evening more guys with migration background but with pleasant general behaviour. Entree fee is 19 euro including all softdrinks and two towels. Bathrobe 5 euro, no food but delivery service possible. I like the rooms with window and shower.

Sirioja
02-07-16, 11:24
So Atlantik may have the best casting in Frankfurt at the moment? I was not lucky on beginning of September when I was there. Which days are working these beauties? I didn't notice them.

PussyLiccker
02-07-16, 15:08
30? I guess on a weekend night. What about during the week? I thought the LU at Atlantik was thin typically like 10-15 girls. Usually 20 Euros entrance fees correlate to smaller LU I've noticed.

Sounds like a worthy visit for the entrance fee if the number of girls is that high. Smaller clubs, have some expectation of girls being more relaxed.

Isn't this the club Karolina (Pol, Sharks) and Beatrice (Ro, Oase) started out at? I personally have not been to the smaller clubs around Hesssen and Atlantik I had some interest.

Craiova
02-07-16, 18:03
So Atlantik may have the best casting in Frankfurt at the moment? I was not lucky on beginning of September when I was there. Which days are working these beauties? I didn't notice them.You read this in my post? In general line up Atlanta since spring 2012 never ever on a level like Sharks, Oase or Mainhattan. In total there are always much more girls and more choice in the larger clubs. But somtimes I need a club change and the last times I wasn't so impressed with the large Frankfurt clubs. In all big Frankfurt clubs I hear a lot of "Schatzi that cost extra". Oase for beauties for me on a lower level compared to same time last year no replacement for Ramona, Francesca, Beatrice, Julia, Maria and some more concerning optic and the girls outside room behavior there going more and more down. Wasn't last time unable to speak to a girl at Oase bc for 2 hours she was 100% focused on her mobile. Great than I can spend my money somewhere else. Sharks for me the last two years totally overrated here at ISG and one German board; yep many girls but majority 7's, than some 8 and never more than three 9. Hardly seen a real stunner at carp pond in the last time. And some of the better locking girls there perform only mediocre. And Mainhattan could also need some new girls. Therefore sometimes a change to a smaller club and among this group Atlanta is now my best choice.

Atlanta took advantage from closure of the nearby club FKK Royal in fall last year. So some girls and guys have changed from Royal to Atlanta. And with Mia they have since almost two years for me a real highlight concerning service, optik and smartness. Further good locking top class performer are Danny and Emma. And general service level higher than in Frankfurt big 5 and usually no discussion "cost extra" for standard things.

But of course with missing some girls it can be very boring at Atlanta. For PL yep the 30 girls were on a weekend evening. But good thing for a short look you lose only 19 euro and within around 30 minutes drive you can go on to Sharks, Oase or Mainhattan from Atlanta if you don't like it there.

PussyLiccker
02-07-16, 18:05
+1, and that's like due to we have some overlap in taste. I've been similarly treading different waters as well. It all rides on what girls you find attractive at the clubs, and what you get out of it in the end.

At a certain level of optics, there is a gray area, and so many club choices out there.

Girls attitude do count for me like anybody else, and I can opt for an environment suits me well. If I find the optiks high enough at the club, I can put up with things up to a point.

If people want to get some outside ISG perspective on Oase, should read the other forums like Freier Cafe for example.

Sirioja
02-07-16, 20:23
You read this in my post? In general line up Atlanta since spring 2012 never ever on a level like Sharks, Oase or Mainhattan. In total there are always much more girls and more choice in the larger clubs. But somtimes I need a club change and the last times I wasn't so impressed with the large Frankfurt clubs. In all big Frankfurt clubs I hear a lot of "Schatzi that cost extra". Oase for beauties for me on a lower level compared to same time last year no replacement for Ramona, Francesca, Beatrice, Julia, Maria and some more concerning optic and the girls outside room behavior there going more and more down. Wasn't last time unable to speak to a girl at Oase bc for 2 hours she was 100% focused on her mobile. Great than I can spend my money somewhere else. Sharks for me the last two years totally overrated here at ISG and one German board; yep many girls but majority 7's, than some 8 and never more than three 9. Hardly seen a real stunner at carp pond in the last time. And some of the better locking girls there perform only mediocre. And Mainhattan could also need some new girls. Therefore sometimes a change to a smaller club and among this group Atlanta is now my best choice..First, thanks to share informations about Atlanta, I wanted to mean and I agree with you, Sharks casting is not on top on this beginning of year, without Francesca / Sara, or Karin or Rena. Ro, even bulgarian, little now silicon princess is back and "Blanche Neige" Melani. Ro is very classy GFE. From my experience and informations I get, other FRA clubs are not higher for casting look, World is even down, for beauties. That's why, I return to North RW, but I m always interested by beauties and I trust your tastes, as for Sabina Scarlet Johansson or Marina Mainhattan, so have to return to contemplate Atlanta beauties. Better to find an attractive girl there, because nothing else to do and can be very boring. Last time, I left after about 3 hours, to discover Royal where I found pretty brunette, mum Alessia. Ro, but never met Maria now at Sharks, who claims to have met me at Royal. If I'm unlucky again, Velbert is less than 2 hours and Kraftwerk song is my favorite in Germany.

I m surprised, as a local regular, you have problems with upselling, as a foreigner, I don't have and even my new girls understand very well my message: our time depends only on your behavior. Ada or Beyonce Sharks understood and were good surprises. My problem is to find girls who make me dream for their beauty and behavior, even only an illusion.

Sirioja
02-08-16, 11:39
Craiova,

When work your beauties? On week day time with locals, because seems to be a small club for locals who come just for few hours, not the whole day, so don t need to eat, just drink. Opposite to World where some go only for restaurant and bar, not for girls. Or do they work on week end nights?

Craiova
02-08-16, 12:41
If people want to get some outside ISG perspective on Oase, should read the other forums like Freier Cafe for example.Yep Freiercafe a quite good forum and probably the best for NRW. But about the Hessen FKK clubs there isn't much at freiercafe for instance about FKK Oase maybe five good reports in whole year 2015. Similar with BW7 focused about BW and only few reports about the Hessen clubs. About the Hessen FKK club scene there were in the last years two quite interesting german forums. But the one RF is almost completly dead and the other one LSH on the same way concerning their part about Hessen FKK scene, except Aldi and Sharks hardly any useful stuff there anymore. So meanwhile ISG has more information about the Hessen clubs than any german forum.

Craiova
02-10-16, 07:54
When work your beauties? On week day time with locals, because seems to be a small club for locals who come just for few hours, not the whole day, so don t need to eat, just drink. Opposite to World where some go only for restaurant and bar, not for girls. Or do they work on week end nights?Mia, Danny and Emma (probably on "vacation") usually work on nightshift. So best chance on Friday or Saturday evening, after 7 pm.

Sirioja
02-10-16, 08:52
Mia, Danny and Emma (probably on "vacation") usually work on nightshift. So best chance on Friday or Saturday evening, after 7 pm.Thanks, what about blond Daria?

Sirioja
02-14-16, 23:29
Mia, Danny and Emma (probably on "vacation") usually work on nightshift. So best chance on Friday or Saturday evening, after 7 pm.Thanks for magic Danny, she is all what I like for a woman. Also had high level meeting with RaIssa, ex Georgina World, couldn't go with her at World, but she is more woman behavior at Atlanta and as I advised her, she deserves to become a star at Sharks. After improving engine, will return to both on Friday as soon as possible.

Also saw Mia who came to me after I asked for her at desk, blond Daria with beautiful natural tits, pretty face but teeny behavior, Delia, and "baby face" with long pony tail, chestnut hair, not small ass and legs.

Was asked with a smile for 20 for entry for second time, but staff was friendly this time. Many Turkish on this Saturday night.

Craiova
02-15-16, 15:28
Yep Danny is a very nice and smart girl, I like her and she can perform sex on high end level including even anal. The evening guy structure is every evening similar to Saturday. It's in the evening their playground.

Mia isn't your type?

You can do me a favor I will give you a list of around ten girls, two of them work in Switzerland, one in Munich, two in NRW and the other five at different places in Hessen. Please send them all to Sharks than I have all my favs in one club. LOL To be serious you have no real idea how much some girls earn at club. And now a secrect please don't tell this to no one. The male client structure is for instance at Palace and Mainhattan much better than at (Bifi) club Sharks. At Palace and Mainhattan I know girls its difficult to think for me that a "Sharks superstar" comes close to this range and at least for same money her pussy hurts more. So forget this "Sharks superstar" bullshit.

Sirioja
02-15-16, 16:42
Thanks again, because without your informations, I would have never met Raissa / ex Georgina World and I enjoyed so much my time with her, and now I know what happened at World, when I didn't understand some words, even it was quite obvious as she said me. After Raissa, after having given all my love to Selma. Mo and also been so disappointed by Christiana jealousy and new behavior for our third room, on night before at Aca, I thought to return to Paris because nothing to do and to eat at Atlanta. They were right to choose American name, because they never give money back? Tip? For entry, 20 for 19 , or pizza. But I was hungry after sport with Raïssa and asked for pizza, 4,50 € , and while I was eating, arrived Danny at about 7 pm. I had already seen Daria and Mia who came to meet me, having been informed I was looking for her. Each one his taste of course and she is friendly and smiling, but not attracted by her face. Mia, Raissa and Danny were not busy, on this Saturday, Daria was busier. Raissa left early, when she worked later at World, but she doesn't want to work with Atlanta night clients, Mia left before 2 am, smiling to me, I m sure she is a nice girl. But, when I saw Danny looking at me and smiling, as soon I finished eating very fast to go to her, I knew it was her who will prevent me from driving back in the night and I don't regret, she is not a newbie, but a real sensual woman, just as I like for 1 h 30.

Long time to wait until Friday evening to return to both.

Sara / Francesca was happy to have followed my advice to go to Sharks, where she got better business than at Mainhattan, I think Raissa will also be better for business at Sharks with more respectful clients and she will be well known, because many World regulars before, go now to Sharks.

Sara / Francesca, Raissa / Georgina are not Turkish tastes girls, not sure Danny or Mia are much more, too slim, not enough tits, but they know better than me their business, I just try to help, for free, girls I like. I just think they deserve clients who respect women in room. Not what I was said at Atlanta.

But as soon they will fire polish manager, I will be happy to say to my girls to return to "my" World and no hells or drunk will touch them on Saturday nights, like before.

I was surprised when I saw Turkish angel Jaylon speaking to Turkish men at Aca and in which way she spoke to me, not at all in same way, I also heard what Moroccan Selma said me this Friday, about men, when she is Moroccan and always lived in Germany.

Even prostitutes appreciate to be treated like woman, not only a hole to fill hard, just my opinion and experiences. I was the first for Danny, she said me if I fucked her hard, even she has high level for vagina, I would have killed her night.

Sirioja
02-20-16, 08:48
Craiova,

If You didn't see Emma since she returned, You may have surprise.

Big disappointment on this Friday, no dreamed Raissa / Georgina, nor smiling Danny, only smiling Mia and Darla, Delia, "baby face" with long pony tail, so I left for Mainhattan.

Craiova
02-20-16, 18:11
Craiova,

If You didn't see Emma since she returned, You may have surprise.No surprise, I have seen her after her long time "vacation". Unfortunately Emma has chosen the wrong holiday destination, her new silicone tits looks terrible, same as her botox lips.

Sirioja
02-21-16, 05:58
No surprise, I have seen her after her long time "vacation". Unfortunately Emma has chosen the wrong holiday destination, her new silicone tits looks terrible, same as her botox lips.I thought You wrote Emma is a beauty.

After Aca superstar in the afternoon, back on this Saturday evening, Frankfurt to Velbert with snow on morning and Velbert to Hanau under strong rain, but no Raïssa, nor Danny, last week end I was lucky, not for this one. Mia, Delia, pretty Ingrid were there. Darla with amazing tits chose me, very friendly, smiling and sweet girl, but not same sexual level than Raïssa or Danny. Mc, you should like her slim body with big tits, Leya blond sister.

McAdonis
02-22-16, 19:57
Mc, you should like her slim body with big tits, Leya blond sister.Thanks Siri but I actually found her about a month ago before Craiova reported her. I went to Atlanta looking for a Flavia. But then I saw Daria who was much more my type then Flavia! Nice girl. BBBJ was a bit clumsy and toothy. But not too relaxed in the room. I think she was really experienced then. Ate the 5 EUR pizza. The woman took it out of the freezer and put in the toaster oven. Same as the you can buy at supermarket for 2 EUR. Let me know if you find more like her!

Sirioja
02-22-16, 21:54
Thanks Siri but I actually found her about a month ago before Craiova reported her. I went to Atlanta looking for a Flavia. But then I saw Daria who was much more my type then Flavia! Nice girl. BBBJ was a bit clumsy and toothy. But not too relaxed in the room. I think she was really experienced then. Ate the 5 EUR pizza. The woman took it out of the freezer and put in the toaster oven. Same as the you can buy at supermarket for 2 EUR. Let me know if you find more like her!I was sure Darla / Daria, even without stockings, would be your type, slim with big natural tits. Very smiling and friendly for 1 hour room with DFK, but not so hot than Raïssa ex Georgina World, or Danny. Slim fake blond Lavinia ex Bianka World, with super sexy black stockings, should also be your type, even small tits, a little bit like Alice / Ellis. Dilek was at Sharks this Sunday, but no Leya.

Craiova
02-24-16, 08:12
I went to Atlanta looking for a Flavia. But then I saw Daria who was much more my type then Flavia! Nice girl. BBBJ was a bit clumsy and toothy. But not too relaxed in the room.Flavia has for me some fantastic big tits, for tits lovers a must do. Unless you're a fan of skinny girls also the rest of the body (ass, legs, skinn) looks good. Only her face is in some way severe, so for me body 9, face 7. Service of Flavia used to be on top level. In the past I had some great seesions with her including anal and a world class BJ. Unfortunately our last sessions weren't anymore on this level even her BJ was than only mediocre.

McAdonis
02-25-16, 00:25
Flavia has for me some fantastic big tits, for tits lovers a must do. Unless you're a fan of skinny girls also the rest of the body (ass, legs, skinn) looks good. Only her face is in some way severe, so for me body 9, face 7. Service of Flavia used to be on top level. In the past I had some great seesions with her including anal and a world class BJ. Unfortunately our last sessions weren't anymore on this level even her BJ was than only mediocre.You guessed exactly right my problem. I like skinny natural big tits girls. But I am also about ratios, so if Flavia somehow gained a cup size and her body remained the same everywhere else, I might be more tempted. As it stands now, I am borderline. It would depend on what else is available and how horny I am.

BBBJ should be like riding a bicycle--once she learn to be world class, she shouldn't forget. So I guess Flavia is just lazy and has more attitude now?

Craiova
02-25-16, 12:43
BBBJ should be like riding a bicycle--once she learn to be world class, she shouldn't forget. So I guess Flavia is just lazy and has more attitude now?I agree with you they shouldn't forget how perform world class. Nevertheless this change happens sometimes with girls at this business and usually it isn't laziness. There are usually other reasons like:

The girl doesn't want anymore with this client so she wants to get rid of him or she falls in love with a guy and for this has reduced service in general or opposite she's lovesick now and can't anymore or she has stopped taking drugs or has started taking drugs, both ways can influence service performance or she get rid of her pimp or get a pimp now or she has been burnt out in this job or many many other reasons for performance change.

And one thing why we usually don't understand this is first they are in this business, second they are young and most important third they are women. LOL.

PussyLiccker
02-25-16, 13:05
I don't know how much the boyfriend theory holds up. Some girls get recruited by loverboys, and I've heard of girls that are married that service is tops. I'm sure there are girls that provide top service with bf. I think if the girl is experienced to the point of being professional, she can turn it on or off as she wish. One thing for sure, typically fresh girls have low BBBJ skills, and I think more experience hones the skills in general, and some better than others. I have also met newish types that does fantastic BBBJs, due to some experience in the past, and I think some girls learn quicker or just have a more innate ability, probably more emphathetic or can feel it well. And then, you got the ones that the objective is CIM, good or bad motivator.

I've been with girls that one session the BBBJ would peak, but that was motivated, and it really got going. Sometimes it comes out when triggered. In this case, she was leaned into the mood somehow.

There are different ways different clients prefer BBBJ, and I think the girl has to figure out what tickles your fancy. I usually let them know, and some has the skills that can be turned on easily. This goes for DATY as well, I get told sometimes how it's liked. More you can feel it, you have a better idea.

I've had experienced peak BBBJ, and other time, kinda avg too.

Sirioja
02-27-16, 04:43
I write here because no thread and FKK First is Atlanta brother with same boss.

Discovery on this Friday, First is close to Hockenheim ring, so tomorrow wake up, will be a dream. Last Winter, every Saturday, I was at north Nurburgring, now Hockenheim, not only FKK land, to dream.

About First, entry 35 , there are happy hours. Free foods quite correct, no free foods at Atlanta, beer are 4€ . Inside small swimming pool, but too cold as always for my painful body, small jacuzzi, sauna, rooms are small but good light to contemplate girls. About 20 girls, at first sight, no one for me, I was thinking to leave to Rom, but Yulia. Ru smiled to me and was said I m french lost in FKK land, so she started to speak to me in French, she also really speaks Russian, but she worked before in Lancelot close to border. She is not Megan for beauty, but friendly, smiling, small slim brunette, so always have to try with Russian women and it was very good for 1 hour with her. When we came back, pretty brunette Alexa. Ro who worked in the worst district in Paris, came to me, very friendly and sweet girl, she is more safe at First than in Paris, poor girl. I said her I did need to sleep and will come to her after, and I did, really friendly and sweet in room and excellent BJ.

5 girls out of 20, were quite attractive for me, mostly Romanian.

I will dream about Hockenheim legend even can t compete with north Nurburg and my own Limburg / Giessen on opened road.

Carpe Viam
03-02-16, 13:32
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the author was responding to a post by a member who was previously placed on the Author's Ignore List. Given that the author could only have read the other member's post by deliberately logging out, reading the post, copying it, logging back in and then responding, the only possible interpretation is that the author of this report was deliberately intent on antagonizing the other member and/or otherwise looking for trouble. Such deliberately antagonistic behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Craiova
03-08-16, 11:54
Tina already 26 yo romanian but looks younger. 1,69 cm, number tattoo on one shoulder, now straight brunette hair, very small A-tits, nice face, legs and ass in total a 8 for me. Conversation in english could be better but is still ok. At beginning a little bit shy but during session ice breaks more and more. At the end of this one hour session there wasn't anything missing for me. Room performance in total 9, repetition very likely.

Lari (without Fari) around 24 yo, blonde hair, brown complexion, german dress size 37 with larger natural tits. Quite good english with a nice and funny behavior, optic 8, room performance 8,5, maybe repetition.

Tina and Lari are together with Mia, Danny, Emma and Daria some quite good looking girls and except Daria all with top performance. On the other hand Atlanta line up usually consist of many girls I wouldn't fuck for free, I have no idea how these girls survive in this business.

Sirioja
03-08-16, 13:31
Do you know if lovely and pretty Raïssa / ex Georgina World is back at Atlanta? Even have my girls at Sharks for next week end, but I think to prepare my return for summer in the garden at World, to play with her and with not anymore problems for her, too much competition at Sharks for girls at the moment.

PussyLiccker
03-08-16, 14:04
I think you are pointing out what we call gems in clubs. LU as a whole isn't on the avg high, but there is a gem(s) in the club, that makes the visit very much worth it. That's why some punters mine various clubs I think. LOL.

I think if the girl can get a good share of the pie due to competition not being much, that may work out for her even if the club isn't a big popular one.

Craiova
03-08-16, 14:39
I think if the girl can get a good share of the pie due to competition not being much, that may work out for her even if the club isn't a big popular one.There are different reasons why sometimes top class girls works at smaller clubs. Some girl don't like the atmosphere of big clubs. For instance famous ex beauty polish starlight Anita always has worked in small clubs like Atlanta, Rom, Malibu, Finca or Bahama. She stayed only one week at World and one day at Oase. Danny at Atlanta worked before some years at Mainhattan but she has now less stress than before. Other girls doesn't know better they have started at a small club and than stay there many years.

Nevertheless sometimes strange for me for instance Mia for me a real top class girl. Of course she makes her money there but in a larger club at least she could make her money easier. Most of sessions at Atlanta hard working 30 minutes sessions for 50 euro. Majority of Atlanta clients are either migration background guys or demanding everything german chocolate clients there.

PussyLiccker
03-08-16, 14:56
Yes, I have heard that from girls too that they prefer to work in smaller clubs for whatever reason it maybe. It's understandable that they got their own particular reasons for why. Not knowing about other clubs do make sense. Some of them do hop around checking out various clubs. There are probably clients that talk about other clubs, or their friends that mention other clubs. NRW has lots of movement. Oase had been the club for movement to be taboo in the past, but dunno if it's as strict now. A fav of mine at Mainhattan checked out Sharks, and came back. Her reasoning was that the trip was not worth it due where she was living. Cab cost was her thing I recall. Another girl at World told me she's got regular clients and preferred her the clients there so after bigger clubs, she decided to stick to World. It's always a wonder why certain girls stay a smaller venue. I think in general, if she has enough good clientele where she works, she would reside at the club. Not enough income she'd look at other places. World girls are coming into Sharks right? Beatrice and Karolina moved to Oase and Sharks right?

Sirioja
03-08-16, 18:49
Quite good soft sex with slim blond Darla with big tits, for me, of course she can t compete with Raïssa ex Georgina, or Danny, for skill, but lovely behavior. 2 weeks ago, Ingrid and Delia were prettier than Mia for me, even Mia is smiling and friendly, but average face, compare to angel face Sara / Francesca / Megan who is the prettiest girl I see in FKK at the moment, for me who is attracted by blond, and lovely behavior for our many rooms since August.

Dutedrac
03-08-16, 20:07
Maybe one of the reasons why a girl decides to work in a particular club is that it's not her decision. Despite of what they tell you.

Craiova
03-08-16, 20:27
Maybe one of the reasons why a girl decides to work in a particular club is that it's not her decision. Despite of what they tell you.That's right but this happens more at motorbike clubs or at bonanza clubs but this isn't the case at Atlanta.

Dutedrac
03-08-16, 20:38
That's right but this happens more at motorbike clubs or at bonanza clubs but this isn't the case at Atlanta's.This is not what I heard. Probably same shit in all clubs, more or less.

Sirioja
03-09-16, 05:11
There are different reasons why sometimes top class girls works at smaller clubs. Some girl don't like the atmosphere of big clubs. For instance famous ex beauty polish starlight Anita always has worked in small clubs like Atlanta, Rom, Malibu, Finca or Bahama. She stayed only one week at World and one day at Oase. Danny at Atlanta worked before some years at Mainhattan but she has now less stress than before. Other girls doesn't know better they have started at a small club and than stay there many years.

Nevertheless sometimes strange for me for instance Mia for me a real top class girl. Of course she makes her money there but in a larger club at least she could make her money easier. Most of sessions at Atlanta hard working 30 minutes sessions for 50 euro. Majority of Atlanta clients are either migration background guys or demanding everything german chocolate clients there.If we visit same places, we don t visit same clubs with same clients, between day and night. GT clients are different on Saturday nights, from 9 pm to 2 am, who visited Magnum on Saturday night until 6 am? Can be quite sporty, not with girls in room. We all know who are night clients at Mainhattan, Sharks and Atlanta, I don't even speak about Rom or Mondial. Raïssa ex Georgina who was used to work until about midnight at World, doesn't want to work with Atlanta night clients, when I met Danny, even a super girl for my tastes, and one of the prettiest with Raïssa and blond Darla at Atlanta, but out of our 1 h 30 room, not so busy on a Saturday night. Mia was also not busy for my 3 night visits.

There are devils who are like cat licking women and there are others.

McAdonis
03-10-16, 23:36
I think if the girl can get a good share of the pie due to competition not being much, that may work out for her even if the club isn't a big popular one.

too much competition at Sharks for girls at the moment.Competition affects a girl's potentials earnings, just as much as clientele type. That's probably why no club has a monopoly on all the hot girls.

Let's say a monger walks into the club with 500 EUR in his wallet. He might see only one superstar and decide to spend 300 EUR on her. But if this same client went to a club with 5 superstars, he might only spend 100 EUR on each girl.

Sirioja
03-11-16, 09:41
Big competition at the moment at Sharks for business, because many pretty girls, for sure not same competition between very few beauties at World.

But Turkish nights at Atlanta and for me, Danny or friendly Mia deserve better. Raïssa doesn't want to work at night and she is right to take care of her.

Barbatul
03-13-16, 14:46
Part 3: Atlanta.

I arrived at early evening. 19 EUR entrance fee incl. 2 towels + shoes + soft drinks is a great deal. Friendly reception girl. Guests are mostly local people.

Ca. 20 girls I saw. My model-body / look rating will be 5, 0-7, 5, no stunner, nothing interesting for me, but staff and girls were friendly. Nice relaxing area on 1st floor where you lay on a 6 m + 2 m 1 bed-something. Relaxed atmosphere.

The low entrance is really great, only I missed a girl who really attracts me. Left early.

MP.

Craiova
03-13-16, 20:27
.... no stunner, nothing interesting for me, but staff and girls were friendly. Nice relaxing area on 1st floor where you lay on a 6 m + 2 m 1 bed-something. Relaxed atmosphere.

The low entrance is really great, only I missed a girl who really attracts me.Thanks MP for your 4 clubs tour report. Yep the large "bed area" at 1st floor is marvellous but even larger. At Atlanta there aren't any girls according your specific model type style. Mia and Danny are probably too small for you and Daria maybe isn't skinny enough and / or her (great) tits are too large. But you're right with 19 Euro entrance you can't do wrong and in 30 minutes there are some other nice FKK clubs around.

Sirioja
03-14-16, 14:57
When I returned to Atlanta on a Saturday mid February, even only about 20 girls, but with Raïssa ex Georgina World, Danny, Ingrid, Delia and Darla big natural tits but prettier face than Brandy / Leya, casting was far higher than GND land, World, on this Saturday and Mainhattan for my last visit on a Friday evening, less than 1 month ago. Pretty sure Oase couldn't compete at least for woman level, Raïssa and Danny are high GFE level. So many World regulars miss Georgina at World, because of fucking Hells clients, 1 German World regular said me on this Saturday evening: despite renovation, not many men now at World, but it's not new good design which will attract men, but attractive girls. I will return to Raïssa. Ro and Danny who could be superstars in any FKK. Danny was at Mainhattan for years, but she is still very fresh for behavior and real brunette beauty, Raïssa ex Georgina is well known among FRA regulars, she works only until 8 pm because doesn't want to work with night clients. This Saturday, I went only with Ella at World, because she was really lovely for behavior and cute when smiling, but I would not have gone with her at Atlanta, same look level for me than Mia and lower than Darla for classical soft sex in room.

Problems at Atlanta are no free foods, free foods at Bahama, very close. Raïssa and Danny don t seem to work very often. Night clients, but less Germans and tourists in many clubs, so numerous Turkish who seem to get more money, make clubs and girls work, when they don t ask for AO for 30€ .

As I know my little sunshine won t always keep her freshness, unfortunately, then, will look forward to meet again Raïssa and Danny. If only, Georgina could come back to World on day team, to avoid Hells.

Sirioja
04-17-16, 11:02
After being bored my Sharks girls told me what little guys tell them about me, even a German ask them not to go with me, so I wished to repeat with Raïssa who was working on Friday, but unfortunately not this Saturday, even I found my beautiful room for love now.

For her fans, blond Daria came back from Sharks, competition for business was too hard. She is a real sweet friendly girl with beautiful big natural tits. Smiling Mia was also there. But I was said somebody will arrive and even with new hair color and make up, fatal attraction like on first time at first sight. I ate my pizza for 5€ , she relaxed before starting her day and we went upstairs to my room, even no more sun light, would have been a dream to contemplate her in the sun, but I took all my time to enjoy with her, she is just a sensual Romanian woman as I like. I could have repeated later, even it was a long time, exhausting room, but when she told me about guys telling her about her "franzozich" client, when I had only 1 room with her before, then I knew it was better to return home to watch China Formula 1. With such gay guys who need stories about other guys, even at the far Atlanta, who knows Atlanta? Maybe not so important for her, but just killing my illusion. Fortunately, I don t give sexual details about rooms and she confirmed me it s better to keep this private and she is right. She also confirmed me not providing anal sex.

Craiova
04-17-16, 18:57
She also confirmed me not providing anal sex.Of course Danny does anal I know for 100% sure.

Craiova
04-17-16, 20:31
even I found my beautiful room for love.The three or even four large rooms with the big, comfortable bed and with shower and window and doors to lock still just perfect rooms for great sex with Danny, Raissa, Mia, Tina or Emma. Still favorite rooms of me from all Hessen clubs.

Craiova
04-17-16, 20:42
even at the far Atlanta, who knows Atlanta? Again wrong Atlanta is still well known by the locals and between fall 2010 and April 4th 2012 it was my number one club and also for some local guys. At this time I preferred Atlanta more than Oase or World or the newcommers Sharks or Mainhattan.

And in my ATB ranking girls from Atlanta are on number 2, 4 and one around place 10.

Sirioja
04-20-16, 08:17
The three or even four large rooms with the big, comfortable bed and with shower and window and doors to lock still just perfect rooms for great sex with Danny, Raissa, Mia, Tina or Emma. Still favorite rooms of me from all Hessen clubs.Yes a pretty, sensual girl in a beautiful room with good light, give pleasure for eyes and brain. My room when sun shinning light is just paradise to spend enjoyable time with an Eve.

PraveenArya142
05-29-16, 11:14
Is FKK Atlanta still working or closed?

Sirioja
05-29-16, 18:45
Is FKK Atlanta still working or closed?I wish Atlanta will never close, not like Royal, nothing to eat there, but a few high level girls met and wish to taste again. Have to return soon. Very good showers and some beautiful rooms to enjoy sensuality.

PussyLiccker
06-10-16, 10:58
I stopped by there earlier in the day. 19 Euros entry next to a bike repair shop or another. 40 min drive to Sharks.

There were about 10 or less girls in the early hrs I visited, and half youngish and other half older types. LU was below avg. Could not find a girl for me during the hrs I was there. Did not stay till night(perhaps didn't run into that 1-2 better looks typically of tiny venues). Uncleanly facilities.

It's a small club. Lounge is small with a bar in the center, and food is charged. Some pre-cooked burger for 3 Euros etc. Like hot-pockets quality level of quick oven cooked foods you have to pay for, or you can order in from somewhere else. Worst food offering ever. Couches all around, you got the upstairs rooms, lounge area on one side, and spa area on the other side(with bed area with girls layed on it) with rooms in between.

As I was driving into the club, there was a stand that you can purchase quick order food. Looked to me like a henchen stand, dunno. If I would have known about the food situation at this club, would have picked up food from that stand before going into the club.

Comparison of two similar level venues:

Heaven 7 in Willich, NRW.

Entry free in early hours opposed to 19 Euros at Atl. Breakfast was included in the entry opposed to fee'd at Atl. About same amount of girls, and in the early hours I did find at least one pretty girl, and another better looker of the girls at H7. LU in general was better. About the same amount of girls as this establishment. 40 Euros per half at H7, whereas 50 Euros here. Facilities were fresh and new at H7, and here was uncleanly.

Should have checked out Dietz. Oh well, maybe next time.

Is FKK Rom any better? Heard the former owners of this establishment is managing Rom, not this place anymore.

Shark16
06-10-16, 13:06
LU was below avg. Could not find a girl for me during the hrs I was there. Did not stay till night(perhaps didn't run into that 1-2 better looks typically of tiny venues).Did you spot Mia?

PussyLiccker
06-10-16, 19:36
Dunno a Mia.

Sirioja
06-11-16, 04:35
Dunno a Mia.To know if a girl is working, call, they answer.

I don't know which day You visited, but if You are not a very Regular, then better to go on Friday or Saturday, after 4 pm. Small club without free foods, about 15 girls, a few have high level, I mean for look and skill.

ExpatLover
06-11-16, 07:46
I stopped by there earlier in the day. 19 Euros entry next to a bike repair shop or another. 40 min drive to Sharks.

There were about 10 or less girls in the early hrs I visited, and half youngish and other half older types. LU was below avg. Could not find a girl for me during the hrs I was there. Did not stay till night(perhaps didn't run into that 1-2 better looks typically of tiny venues). Uncleanly facilities.

It's a small club. Lounge is small with a bar in the center, and food is charged. Some pre-cooked burger for 3 Euros etc. Like hot-pockets quality level of quick oven cooked foods you have to pay for, or you can order in from somewhere else. Worst food offering ever. Couches all around, you got the upstairs rooms, lounge area on one side, and spa area on the other side(with bed area with girls layed on it) with rooms in between.

As I was driving into the club, there was a stand that you can purchase quick order food. Looked to me like a henchen stand, dunno. If I would have known about the food situation at this club, would have picked up food from that stand before going into the club..Thanks for the report, it confirms that we can go there for a quickly but difficult to enjoy a full day of relaxing time in such conditions.

PussyLiccker
06-11-16, 15:08
Well, the comparison with H7 may not be totally be fair. H7 seems to be a day club, but Atl maybe not as the bar lady told me 6-7 is when more girls come in. I stayed close to about 6, and did another round of look around, no dice.

As a local, I can attend more of a regular basis, but as a non-regular not worth the time for 15 girls on a Fri night comparably to many other options out there. What is preferable for checking out the smaller venues for gems is if the LU is significant early hours, and of course the entry, and the session rates. What I experience is that a lot of these small type(local, small LU, low entry) venues tend to be day clubs, but if not, there really is no real draw for me.

Read the recent Rom report, and if there are 40 girls present, the number of girls to entry pricing is enticing. Hopefully, the LU kickstars earlier to save my time for a better spot at night.

Craiova
06-11-16, 15:28
Ofc Atlanta is no club for long time clubbing and also no day club.

BTW there isn't any day club in Hessen except Aldi in Dietzenbach, all other clubs in Hessen I recommend visit for best LU after 6 pm. There is a reason why they call themselves "night club".

Leaving before 6 pm you haven't seen the highlights at Atlanta.

Sirioja
06-12-16, 00:34
To PL, number of girls never made quality, at the big Sharks, at the moment, only Megan really worth for me. In a small club like Atlanta, I wish to meet again Raissa, unfortunately not working on this Friday, and Danny, who are 2 real GFE girls. Better to know where You go, to see the best.

PussyLiccker
06-12-16, 07:15
I already know numbers don't make quality, but 10/15 girls in the duration of my stay didn't do it for me (that's significant part of the LU). In some venues with the lower than avg general daytime LU, I can at least find 1-2 decent if not pretty chicks during the day which keeps me around til evening to run into notable girls that show at night, not here. About the "night club" thing, you can say that about majority of clubs out there.

VishudJb
06-12-16, 07:36

It's a small club. Lounge is small with a bar in the center, and food is charged. Some pre-cooked burger for 3 Euros etc. Like hot-pockets quality level of quick oven cooked foods you have to pay for, or you can order in from somewhere else. Worst food offering ever. Couches all around, you got the upstairs rooms, lounge area on one side, and spa area on the other side(with bed area with girls layed on it) with rooms in between..Nice information bro.

PussyLiccker
06-12-16, 08:02
I much prefer it if the clubs had as good day-time (or better) LU as night. I prefer the more slower, relaxed daytime setting, with the nice weather during the day, etc. Not into loud, dark(can't make out the faces of girls), crowds at night. For example, GT is a daytime club, and the lounge has the bar by the window that lets the daylight through to the lounge (or the ceiling in the sauna area that lets light through the glass). I like that.

Don't like the creepy red lights inside RTCs(F39 for example).

Sirioja
06-12-16, 08:35
At Sharks, among more than 60 girls, it s difficult for me to find attractive girls, not more than 3 for me. I found a real beauty, blond, all natural, all firm, Alina. Ro at small Bahama. She would have been one of the prettiest at Sharks with Megan, she was prettier for me than Karin or Steffi at Sharks. For my first 2 visits at Atlanta, I left, crying, with my third leg in my pocket, but once, arriving on a Friday at 4 pm, I got my luck, meeting Raissa. Ro. She was and would be a superstar in any big club, she is well known of many World regulars. It was my lucky day, because later I met Danny smile and couldn't resist to her smile and eyes. I know she doesn't like I write about her, but I really wish one day she will read, to know, rather than being said, like I said to Megan and she read, and now she knows what I wrote about her. Even not attracted by Mia face, but beautiful tits and she smells kindness, always smiling, I'm sure she would be friendly in room. Also blond with big natural tits, Deria ex Camy Sharks, met at Atlanta. Danny twice. Not too bad for a foreigner who visited only 4 times, when I left many times Sharks or GT with no room.

Hessen Bub
06-12-16, 10:50
Do you actually get paid by GT for promoting the club?

HB.

PussyLiccker
06-12-16, 11:09
I don't gain anything from providing reports (don't get free passes, all comes out of my pocket, and certainly don't talk to girls about this forum). I am not a local tied to region, ..

For example, GT is a daytime club, and the lounge has the bar by the window that lets the daylight through to the lounge (or the ceiling in the sauna area that lets light through the glass). I like that.
What I have stated.

Shark16
06-12-16, 11:50
LU was below avg. Could not find a girl for me during the hrs I was there.

at the big Sharks, at the moment, only Megan really worth for me.Maybe you guys need new glasses? Forgot your blue pills? Or are in urgent need of a full medical check? It sounds to me you are fast getting close to impotence. Seriously. Can just find one girl at Sharks? Pff ... give me a break! Can't find any girl to bed at Atlanta? Any healthy guy should find at least one. For a 19 E entrance fee this could be the right deal for some of you out there.

I can assure the readers of this forum that there are more than one girl at Sharks worthy of bedding. At Atlanta you won't find that many (if you are in a bad medical condition like these two gents it sounds stupid to even visit this club), but on a good day maybe 1- 2 girls would make Top 10 at Sharks?

Mind you, with my only two visits to Atlanta in the last months I do not consider myself an "Atlanta expert" (my first visits to this club were in 2007 and 2008). There are always a somewhat different LU (even at a small club) and my next visit could be different. But the girls I sessioned with were all goodlooking and performing great (Mia, Erica and forgothername).

I agree this is not a club for a long stay. Food not included (6 E extra for a BBQ on some days). 3 E for extra towel. In the weekends it can easily get too crowded (the club is just too small). Atlanta is NOT a Hessen destination club like Sharks, Oase, World or Mainhattan. But any healthy guy should find at least one goodlooking girl here. On my two visits the club was full of local gents. To me that is a quality sign (in contrast to a report from a jaded reporter on ISG).

Hessen Bub
06-12-16, 11:58
Maybe you guys need new glasses? Forgot your blue pills? Or are in urgent need of a full medical check? It sounds to me you are fast getting close to impotence. Seriously. Can just find one girl at Sharks? Pff ... give me a break! +1. No need to hype Sharks. But only finding one girl there is ridiculous. There's 100 plus girls on weekends.

HB.

Sirioja
06-12-16, 13:06
+1. No need to hype Sharks. But only finding one girl there is ridiculous. There's 100 plus girls on weekends.

HB.Is it so ridiculous to need a pretty face with beautiful eyes, smile and teeth, and a little bit of class for look and behavior, to be attracted, even in brothels, even with prostitutes? After some of my girls, after Alice, I don t need to run after the first hole on 2 legs I see, I want only quality like Raissa or Danny at Atlanta.

Only after visiting clubs, after many visits at Sharks on last weeks, GT casting with Caro, Kim, Gloria, Raya and some others to discover, is higher at the moment than Sharks, for my eyes, even I wrote for 1 year Sharks had the best casting, but not since end of April, for me, like World had better casting than Sharks on Summer 2014. Better to really visit and open eyes, then You can know better. After yesterday at GT, I preferred to repeat GT, rather than Sharks.

PussyLiccker
06-12-16, 16:03
Maybe you guys need new glasses? Forgot your blue pills? Or are in urgent need of a full medical check? It sounds to me you are fast getting close to impotence. Seriously. Can just find one girl at Sharks? Pff ... give me a break! Can't find any girl to bed at Atlanta? Any healthy guy should find at least one. For a 19 E entrance fee this could be the right deal for some of you out there.
No, more like you should get your brain checked. Since you weren't there, you are talkin out of your ass. It's a report. I can't recall reading one from you. If you like, you can write one about Atl, and the girls that are gorgeous to your poor vision?

What should I write? That it was a great LU, and it really was poor? Nope, will not do that.

Nothing to do with jaded. Simply the LU was one the poorest I've seen. No doables(for pay, it is p6 we are talkin about), but for you plenty!

+1. No need to hype Sharks. But only finding one girl there is ridiculous. There's 100 plus girls on weekends.

HB.

Every time there is some negative comments about Sharks, who pops up? LOL.

Hessen Bub
06-12-16, 16:12
Every time there is some negative comments about Sharks, who pops up? LOL.Sure. At least I was there recently when I write about it. LOL.

HB.

PussyLiccker
06-12-16, 16:15
Sure HB, like your comments about various other clubs. You are probably at Sharks 24/7. Hehe.

Like clubs you state you never been in a year, but will still rank or have opinions about?

Craiova
06-12-16, 16:25
It's always difficult for a good impression of a first time visit when leaving the club before 6 pm bc usually you haven't seen only less than half of the LU.

Atlanta is a smaller club with low entrance 19 euro. The average service level is higher than in the Frankfurt big5 clubs. Concerning optic yes there are many low level optic girls at Atlanta, most between 5 and 7. But there are usually in the evening some top class girls (optic & service) like Mia and Danny and some others. These girls are for me in the top 10 of each big Frankfurt club.

Hessen Bub
06-12-16, 17:04
Like clubs you state you never been in a year, but will still rank or have opinions about?I do. But I also state how long it has been since my last visits. You don't.

HB.

PussyLiccker
06-12-16, 17:07
Not always, and as do I.

Hessen Bub
06-12-16, 17:31
Not always, and as do I.Sure. Whatever. :D

HB.

Shark16
06-13-16, 17:49
It's always difficult for a good impression of a first time visit when leaving the club before 6 pm bc usually you haven't seen only less than half of the LU.

Atlanta is a smaller club with low entrance 19 euro. The average service level is higher than in the Frankfurt big5 clubs. Concerning optic yes there are many low level optic girls at Atlanta, most between 5 and 7. But there are usually in the evening some top class girls (optic & service) like Mia and Danny and some others. These girls are for me in the top 10 of each big Frankfurt club.+1.

Exactly. This concurs very much with my own experiences and sums it up very nicely. Atlanta should NOT be on anybody's priority list when visiting Hessen, but there are definitively opportunities here for the adventurous guy (Mia, Danny, Erica and a couple more).

Sirioja
06-13-16, 20:53
Maybe you guys need new glasses? Forgot your blue pills? Or are in urgent need of a full medical check? It sounds to me you are fast getting close to impotence. Seriously. Can just find one girl at Sharks? Pff ... give me a break! Can't find any girl to bed at Atlanta? Any healthy guy should find at least one. For a 19 E entrance fee this could be the right deal for some of you out there.

I can assure the readers of this forum that there are more than one girl at Sharks worthy of bedding. At Atlanta you won't find that many (if you are in a bad medical condition like these two gents it sounds stupid to even visit this club), but on a good day maybe 1- 2 girls would make Top 10 at Sharks?

Mind you, with my only two visits to Atlanta in the last months I do not consider myself an "Atlanta expert" (my first visits to this club were in 2007 and 2008). There are always a somewhat different LU (even at a small club) and my next visit could be different. But the girls I sessioned with were all goodlooking and performing great (Mia, Erica and forgothername).

I agree this is not a club for a long stay. Food not included (6 E extra for a BBQ on some days). 3 E for extra towel. In the weekends it can easily get too crowded (the club is just too small). Atlanta is NOT a Hessen destination club like Sharks, Oase, World or Mainhattan. But any healthy guy should find at least one goodlooking girl here. On my two visits the club was full of local gents. To me that is a quality sign (in contrast to a report from a jaded reporter on ISG).I agree for a few really attractive girls at Atlanta, Raïssa and Danny for me, because not attracted by Mia face, even really friendly, but I think we don't look for same type of girls and I confirm, at the moment, I miss girls like Alice and only Megan really attract me, at Sharks. Last Friday, I didn't find any girl at Sharks, I wanted to pay for going to room, so I preferred to move to World, for only 1 girl, but she is enough for me. My eyes may be a bit burned by sun when skiing, and even on 1 leg and pain in belly, when you come to FRA on week end, let me know, if you want we make real stamina sport for real men, without fat belly, before club opening, then you will feel stronger with girls. On a Saturday on end of July 2014 , I visited World, but Madi was not working because of her birthday, then moved to Oase, then to Sharks in the night, and had no room on that day. If Globe confirm me about Kate, then next Friday, I will drive to Zurich to meet her and after I will drive to World for the night, more than 1000 kms for 2 girls, but they worth the visit.

Sirioja
06-20-16, 22:58
Coming from Globe, pit stop at World to be said by the desk my girl was not working, when she was working, so, I left for Atlanta, 1150 kms from 7 am. Mia, Danny with new hair style and a quite pretty, white skin, brunette, for girls. Even arrived at 10.30 pm, was lucky to meet again the girl I missed at World last summer, for a second enjoyable time. I had to show her on my phone, my writings about her after our single room, after she was said so much about me, so no more name as promised, really sorry she got so many problems, but we know each other now. After her, was too tired for Danny, when woke up at 6.30 am. I confirm for some high level girls at Atlanta.

Craiova
08-29-16, 13:51
I agree for a few really attractive girls at Atlanta, Rassa and Danny for me, because not attracted by Mia face, even really friendly,Atlanta updated their HP and you can find pictures from Raissa, Mia and some more girls. But this photografer I would fire, Mia for instance looks for me better than on these pictures.

Tiger Genius
03-26-17, 01:18
I went there after a gangbang on Saturday at 22.30, the woman at reception asked me 19 I payed 20 but I had to ask for have my back, she gave me 2 towel and told me that food wasn't included.

I think that around 30 women were present but I went there only for relax I didn't have sex and I didn't approach the women also because two men had problems with the big bodyguards because two or three women asked money despite they didn't go in the room with them.

I didn't understand what happened exactly with the first man but seemed that someone punched him on the lips (I didn't see nothing except a discussion with the woman but seemed swollen and had a hand near the mouth) and I think that he payed.

The second man was in the Jacuzzi, two women joined him and after some minutes they pretended (especially one, I think the same of the first man but I'm not sure) to go to the room because they lost time with him, the man didn't want to go and started a long discussion with the bodyguards; the men told that the woman came to him, they invited him to stay togheter and they didn't talk about to going in the room.

At the end I think that the man, the woman and the bodyguards reached an Agreement and later in the night he went in the room with the woman that pretended the money.

I wasn't in the jacuzzi and I didn't see what happened but, if nothing sexual happened as I understood, I don't think that the man had to pay nothing but seem that for the bodyguards the girls are Always right, therefore be careful especially with a chubby girl with big tits and dark hair.

I spent the most part of the night in the welness zone (http://www.fkk-atlanta.de/de/ambiente_Wellness.html) to relax in the beds trying to sleep a little bit, I was approached there by some girls, I talked with some at bar and in the couches downstair but I wasn't interested to have sex and the women that could make me change my mind didn't approach me.

The beds for relax are good but near the Jacuzzi the noise was too high to sleep and the room was half too hot for the sauna and half too cold because of the windows open and for the same reason also the other room (http://www.fkk-atlanta.de/de/ambiente_kaminzimmer.html) was too cold but in Germany that's normal everywhere.

ExpatLover
03-26-17, 02:36
I went there after a gangbang on Saturday at 22.30, the woman at reception asked me 19 I payed 20 but I had to ask for have my back, she gave me 2 towel and told me that food wasn't included.

I think that around 30 women were present but I went there only for relax I didn't have sex and I didn't approach the women also because two men had problems with the big bodyguards because two or three women asked money despite they didn't go in the room with them.

I didn't understand what happened exactly with the first man but seemed that someone punched him on the lips (I didn't see nothing except a discussion with the woman but seemed swollen and had a hand near the mouth) and I think that he payed.

The second man was in the Jacuzzi, two women joined him and after some minutes they pretended (especially one, I think the same of the first man but I'm not sure) to go to the room because they lost time with him, the man didn't want to go and started a long discussion with the bodyguards; the men told that the woman came to him, they invited him to stay together and they didn't talk about to going in the room..If you are not familiar to a club or / and with the girl from a club it is better to consider that all the time exceeding 2 minutes should be pay to the girl also if she join you in the jacuzzi or sauna you will have to pay the time.

LuckyCookie
07-18-17, 23:02
Hey guys,

I just visited the FKK Atlanta in Hanau. Tuesdays 19 Euro entrance fee. There is no food included, but you can let the receptionist order from a local pizza restaurant. Wellness area on the second floor, small bar, nice outdoor area with a small pool. Around 15 women, a few hotties.

I had my pleasure with Daniela. Chemistry was aweful, but she was so hot, I had to go with her. Around 165 cm, long black dyed hair, she said she is a natural brunette, blue-green eyes, nice be cups, a few tats. No kisses, blowjob with condom, sex was decent, tight pussy. No small talk afterwards, no recommendation, but she is beautiful and sexy, maybe I was too ugly for her, I don't know.

Nice cosy club, definitely one of the hidden champions besides the big Clubs around Frankfurt.

Sirioja
07-19-17, 07:51
Pizzas were warmed in club when I asked for, last year, when I was nearly to die from starvation, without free foods.

On Friday or Saturday, I had 2 high level girls, 1 was a ex superstar from a FRA big 5 club when my weekly regular was not so busy, often sitting waiting. Also Mia and a slim blond with beautiful tits who tried Sharks but didn't stay.

Had enjoyable rooms in this club.

Also small Bahama around FRA, where I got there a real natural, blond beauty, Alina. Ro, no tattoo, have also cheap entry, but had free foods.

I also enjoyed Royal just before closed on September 2015, some girls moved to Sharks. No free foods at Royal.

Atlanta and Royal before, are mainly Turkish clients at night.

Shark16
08-05-18, 00:17
Another excellent report from Lanthano: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1100-Other-FKK-Clubs&p=2208902&viewfull=1#post2208902. I find the content very much recognizable from own experiences. And it clearly shows what to expect from one of the smaller clubs in the Frankfurt area (the positives and the negatives).

A couple of comments from me:

- 16 girls I would say is pretty decent for a weekday in summer season. I remember a visit on a Sunday in August last year: Only two girls there when I arrived! It increased to around 8- 10 girls in the evening. So; I assume there is a risk the lineup may fluctuate during summer season.
- Glad to hear there were good F/M ratios. As this is a small club, this can quickly change. This club can at times be very crowded on a Saturday night (sausage fest). But maybe not during summer season.
- You did not mention the a/c conditions at this club during the very exhausting tropical temperatures over the last weeks. I cannot remember any, and it needs to be taken into consideration at these times. I remember some of the rooms having showers, but it just made the air horribly humid. Not good! Has anything changed?
- Glad you found Mia. But what happened to Mia's DFK? She used to DFK big time. Was it ever discussed? I presume she did not draw the "only in a 1h session" card?? Not at this club?? Say it isn't so. :)

Lanthano
08-05-18, 00:22
Sorry, I didn't realize that Atlanta had its own thread.

Lanthano
08-05-18, 00:24
Atlanta ooh na na. A nice simple start.

-Getting there: Simple. Get one of the regional trains from Frankfurt main station or Frankfurt Sued heading towards Hanau main station, get off at Hanau West and then walk to the bus stop outside where you can catch Bus 12 direction Hanau Ikea. Ride it till the end of the line.

The club is further along the road where you arrive on the left with a sign indicating the spot. The club is behind a car shop and it looks as a first impression like a back street chinese takeaway. Got in, paid my entrance (25 euros this Saturday including food from the grill).

Getting back: took the bus 2 from Feuerbachstrasse after a walk further along the same road that I arrived to Hanau main station then the train back to Frankfurt.

-Layout and facilities: The front desk is the entrance, door to the left to the changing rooms and showers and ahead from there the main bar / living room. As one would expect this is where most of the girls hang around however they migrate looking for customers. Unlike Bahama which is in the same town, there is a more complete outside area with a pool, garden, seats and chairs as well as a small bbq shack where food is served. It must be noted that food is not usually included (though I was told they do a few days of the week), in this case the grilled chicken and pork chops and beef sausages with bread and veggies was served from 2 till 7. Atlanta is not a catered club like the others where one can eat late into the night.

The club is basically two stories: back inside a turn in the hallway leads to the upstairs area; one end of the upstairs hallway leads to a lounge with gambling machines, a sofa, the professional masseur's practice, some extra rooms. The hallway back in the opposite direction has several rooms to take the girls to, and the area at the end is the sauna, chill out / sleeping area as well as the jacuzzi pool.

Fairly complete in terms of facilities as far as I was concerned and definitely fitting for the summer and for the current heatwave.

-Girls / LU: initially as I arrived at 2 pm the lineup comprised of overweight rather plain looking girls and a few old timers. It felt like the girls were matching the customers looks wise. Then as time went on it got better and some slimmer prettier ones started to arrive though your usual Romanian / Bulgarian lineup (who is it just me? Do start to look the same). Some older women who have come from other clubs. Overall I didn't find the LU to be that great at first glance however in August some are on holiday I was told. There is however no denying that a lot of the girls are on the heavier side compared to in the large clubs but my threshold of heaviness is likely lower than most people. I think it is a matter of taste.

The lineup numbers some 20 girls on average though tonight I think there were like 16. Even better, the club never got too crowded to the girl / guy ratio was at most 2, but mostly lower. The number of girls did not decline by the time I left and I was told that they stay until closing time (which is 4 am, 5 am on other nights).

The even better news is however that Atlanta seemed very much Stammgast-dominated, which keeps the service at a good level with little upselling. (I do however always ask for exactly what I want) I opted for slim blonde Mia who gave me a good session. BBBJ with kissing (though not DFK). Playful, a great BJ, missionary, cowgirl and doggie style, I enjoyed the session. 50 euros Standard as everywhere else.

Another looker was 21 year old Beatrice (imo the prettiest one there) with gorgeous long legs and great facial features, however I gave her a pass based on feedback from the other guests.

However that was it. I didn't feel like trying out many of the others and given this week's schedule didn't feel the need to.

I will say however that the girls were friendly enough and that they were neither pestering nor seemed anywhere near as sharky as in the larger clubs.

Left at 11, didn't feel the need to stay longer. Overall damage: 25 e entry (this currently varies across the week, being as little as 19 e on Tuesday) and 50 e for the session= 75 e overall.

A nice frugal start to this week, way under budget.

-Verdict: all in all very acceptable, better than I thought from checking the website but I wasn't blown away by it, but would return. The ambiance was nice, and fun from my chats with the Stammgaeste (who helped me make my choice) to the nice drunk polish guy I drank with, knowing little English. As well as bumping into some people I knew from my trips to Bahama. I like it as a lower budget alternative to the larger clubs with a good level of service, and the basic chill out facilities. I can't complain. Check it out and see what you think.

As usual, if you find the report helpful, please consider adding it the reports of distinction section. I am as always happy to contribute to the forum.

Lanthano
08-05-18, 00:56
Another excellent report from Lanthano: http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?1100-Other-FKK-Clubs&p=2208902&viewfull=1#post2208902. I find the content very much recognizable from own experiences. And it clearly shows what to expect from one of the smaller clubs in the Frankfurt area (the positives and the negatives).

A couple of comments from me:

- 16 girls I would say is pretty decent for a weekday in summer season. I remember a visit on a Sunday in August last year: Only two girls there when I arrived! It increased to around 8- 10 girls in the evening. So; I assume there is a risk the lineup may fluctuate during summer season.
- Glad to hear there were good F/M ratios. As this is a small club, this can quickly change. This club can at times be very crowded on a Saturday night (sausage fest). But maybe not during summer season.
- You did not mention the a/c conditions at this club during the very exhausting tropical temperatures over the last weeks. I cannot remember any, and it needs to be taken into consideration at these times. I remember some of the rooms having showers, but it just made the air horribly humid. Not good! Has anything changed?
- Glad you found Mia. But what happened to Mia's DFK? She used to DFK big time. Was it ever discussed? I presume she did not draw the "only in a 1h session" card?? Not at this club?? Say it isn't so. :)Hi Shark,

Thank you for the write-up.

Yup 16, apparently 25 last Monday according to the guests.

I did ask, this was what we negociated. It was fine though now you've made me curious. Oh well.

No, she didn't say anything like that. The lack thereof may have stopped it from reaching cosmic levels, however the session she gave was still very good. (Worlds better than my first session in Dietz). The guests did mention however that she used to be even better when she first arrived, but no way I'd know. Obviously regular known guests have a better guarantee for good service than a new face.

No AC to speak of. The pool however was all I needed and the stable intake of coke and water was good enough for me.

Yes, the session rooms were humid now that I remember, but nothing that unbearable. Windows were kept open.

Sirioja
08-05-18, 07:14
You can try big brother, FKK First with more girls, near Hockenheim ring. Also a club for regulars.

Kosher Kowboy
08-05-18, 14:22
-Getting there: Simple. (25 euros this Saturday including food from the grill).

Getting back:

-Layout and facilities: . It must be noted that food is not usually included (though I was told they do a few days of the week), in this case the grilled chicken and pork chops and beef sausages with bread and veggies was served from 2 till 7. Atlanta is not a catered club like the others where one can eat late into the night.

The club is basically two stories: back inside a turn in the hallway leads to the upstairs area; one end of the upstairs hallway leads to a lounge with gambling machines, a sofa, the professional masseur's practice, some extra rooms. The hallway back in the opposite direction has several rooms to take the girls to, and the area at the end is the sauna, chill out / sleeping area as well as the jacuzzi pool.

-Girls / LU: initially as I arrived at 2 pm the lineup comprised of overweight rather plain looking girls and a few old timers. It felt like the girls were matching the customers looks wise. Then as time went on it got better and some slimmer prettier ones started to arrive though your usual Romanian / Bulgarian lineup (who is it just me? Do start to look the same). Some older women who have come from other clubs. Overall I didn't find the LU to be that great at first glance however in August some are on holiday I was told. There is however no denying that a lot of the girls are on the heavier side compared to in the large clubs but my threshold of heaviness is likely lower than most people. I think it is a matter of taste.

The even better news is however that Atlanta seemed very much Stammgast-dominated, which keeps the service at a good level with little upselling. (I do however always ask for exactly what I want) I opted for slim blonde Mia who gave me a good session. BBBJ with kissing (though not DFK). Playful, a great BJ, missionary, cowgirl and doggie style, I enjoyed the session. 50 euros Standard as everywhere else.

Another looker was 21 year old Beatrice (imo the prettiest one there) with gorgeous long legs and great facial features, however I gave her a pass based on feedback from the other guests.

I will say however that the girls were friendly enough and that they were neither pestering nor seemed anywhere near as sharky as in the larger clubs.

-Verdict: all in all very acceptable, better than I thought from checking the website but I wasn't blown away by it, but would return. The ambiance was nice, and fun from my chats with the Stammgaeste (who helped me make my choice) to the nice drunk polish guy I drank with, knowing little English. As well as bumping into some people I knew from my trips to Bahama. I like it as a lower budget alternative to the larger clubs with a good level of service, and the basic chill out facilities. I can't complain. Check it out and see what you think.

As usual, if you find the report helpful, please consider adding it the reports of distinction section. I am as always happy to contribute to the forum.Lanthano,

Looks like someone beat me to the punch for your nomination but I hope more guys read this as what you have written here is a comprehensive guide to a club and for anyone who knows little to nothing of the club a great guide that encompasses ' just the facts', no chest thumping about how good they are at negotiating or bragging about their bodies or endurance or stupid embellishments of how they could sell ice to an eskimo by simply unzipping their fly and the flying gazelles would give them wedding nights for 50 Euros upon seeing such a visual. A write up that hit all pertinent points and cuts out all the bullshit. Professionally written I must say.

I quoted what I think are all the needed items that I personally would want to read about a not so well known club to make an educated decision if it is a club for me. IMHO if it were not for the lack of AC (very important point you included) this is a club I would love to attend. I think to some extent return guests are treated better in most clubs than ' walk ins' but I am experiencing at a club you do not fancy so much the same ' stammgast' thing, who is AO and who is not, which ones actually make exceptions and are full AO w YMMV (something I did not know before), doing doubles and triples (they call them trios) with some of the local guys there and they all seem to know me so I get all kinds of tidbits on other little things such as where to go in the RLD for great service once I decide to do such. The girls also give better service to these type of guests. I find the YMMV girls and the ones many complain about to be the complete opposite once they know you come all the time, I am sure doubles and triples also help as it reduces the effort they need to put in individually but even so, nothing like facial recognition or regularity to boost one's service.

Your write up on the girls looks, friendliness and lack of 'sharkiness' I think is spot on as I take your word for it and I met a few Atlanta girls working at Mainhatten last trip. They were not the best looking or hard bodies but they were the nicest girls I met all day. They were not pre-programmed by the others and if I had more time one of them would have gotten a room.

I do have one question. I noted you wisely put all on the table of what you wanted and got 50 e service with blowjobs the way most like them. How would you describe their ' eagerness' or ' resistance' at first mention of a 50 to include BBBJ, was there any back and forth needed ( like Mainhatten is for me at times) or was it just a simple ' ok, no problem. ' ( as in Sharks ) Feel free to PM me that part if you want. I have zero desire to ever ask for or do DFK unless it just happens but I never seek it out nor will I ever pay for such under any conditions. I pass on it here, I pass on it there, I pass on it at Day Care. So the lack of DFK is just perfect for me.

My next trip is only 4 days long and I already have them planned out so this one will have to wait for another month but with no AC, it is out for now. Only one club gets a pass on the no AC :D

I look forward to your Das5 review, being way out there not sure if I can make it being one of those guys who simply does not rent cars but I think one can train to Fulda and taxi from there; even get a room for the night for cheap, do the club a second day if worth it and head back. I will see what you have to say about the club first.

You did leave one very important club fact out of your review, zero description of the towels! White? Colored? Thread count? 25 X56 inches?

Good job, keep up the good work.

Rogue Nation
08-05-18, 15:27
I look forward to your Das5 review, being way out there not sure if I can make it being one of those guys who simply does not rent cars but I think one can train to Fulda and taxi from there; even get a room for the night for cheap, do the club a second day if worth it and head back. I will see what you have to say about the club first.My advice: Skip 5 E. Not worth the trip for a non regular.

Sirioja
08-05-18, 19:39
You can try big brother, FKK First with more girls, near Hockenheim ring. Also a club for regulars.FKK First is Atlanta big brother.

No more great Dani. Ro at Atlanta? High level in bed.

Lanthano
08-06-18, 01:28
My advice: Skip 5 E. Not worth the trip for a non regular.Sound advice now. But I would not have accepted it until I experienced it myself. My curiosity was too great.

Rogue Nation
08-07-18, 07:50
Sound advice now. But I would not have accepted it until I experienced it myself. My curiosity was too great.Up to you. Sometimes advice from experienced locals can be useful. If you are curious and want to go anyway you at least don't have too high expectations.

PlentyOfTime
09-17-18, 21:42
Thanks for a great informative report.

Just wondering, does anyone know if this a fully nude club every day? Also, what would the line-up be on a Monday early afternoon? Thanks.

-Getting there: Simple. Get one of the regional trains from Frankfurt main station or Frankfurt Sued heading towards Hanau main station, get off at Hanau West and then walk to the bus stop outside where you can catch Bus 12 direction Hanau Ikea. Ride it till the end of the line.

The club is further along the road where you arrive on the left with a sign indicating the spot. The club is behind a car shop and it looks as a first impression like a back street chinese takeaway. Got in, paid my entrance (25 euros this Saturday including food from the grill).

Getting back: took the bus 2 from Feuerbachstrasse after a walk further along the same road that I arrived to Hanau main station then the train back to Frankfurt.

-Layout and facilities: The front desk is the entrance, door to the left to the changing rooms and showers and ahead from there the main bar / living room. As one would expect this is where most of the girls hang around however they migrate looking for customers. Unlike Bahama which is in the same town, there is a more complete outside area with a pool, garden, seats and chairs as well as a small bbq shack where food is served. It must be noted that food is not usually included (though I was told they do a few days of the week), in this case the grilled chicken and pork chops and beef sausages with bread and veggies was served from 2 till 7. Atlanta is not a catered club like the others where one can eat late into the night..

Sirioja
09-18-18, 15:51
Thanks for a great informative report.

Just wondering, does anyone know if this a fully nude club every day? Also, what would the line-up be on a Monday early afternoon? Thanks.Clubs are real FKK in Hessen, even some girls are not full naked at Oase or Sharks.

When I had my 2 regulars at Atlanta, casting did worth on Friday and Saturday after 6/7 pm.

TomRifle
11-27-18, 15:39

.Thank you for your extensive post, Lantano.

I didn't find your post on Bahamas and am thinking to go. Do you, or someone else have any intel on the Bahamas club?

Lifes ADream
06-13-19, 20:26
Has anybody been to Atlanta recently? Has it changed over the last year or two?

I'm thinking of stopping there in a a couple of months but am reluctant to go that far out of Frankfurt if it isn't worth it.

SvenFKK
07-13-19, 11:39
Has anybody been to Atlanta recently? Has it changed over the last year or two?

I'm thinking of stopping there in a a couple of months but am reluctant to go that far out of Frankfurt if it isn't worth it.I was there twice a few months ago. On the first visit, the first session was OK, the second I extended to an hour, it was so good. The second time I had a one-hour session with the same girl. Unfortunately, she is on holiday now, but I plan to go back a couple of times in the next few weeks.

The facilities are OK, it isn't that expensive, there were about 20--25 girls there, most nude, no upselling, no bad sessions and two absolutely excellent ones.

I'll report after my next visit. You should also visit and report.

SvenFKK
07-30-19, 12:29
I was there twice a few months ago. On the first visit, the first session was OK, the second I extended to an hour, it was so good. The second time I had a one-hour session with the same girl. Unfortunately, she is on holiday now, but I plan to go back a couple of times in the next few weeks.

The facilities are OK, it isn't that expensive, there were about 20--25 girls there, most nude, no upselling, no bad sessions and two absolutely excellent ones.

I'll report after my next visit. You should also visit and report.Back again. On a Monday (on Mondays one gets free entry for another day) two 30-minute sessions which were OK. Later again I extended a session to an hour. It was pretty good. I wanted the girl to come, but it took her about half an hour! She had a really big pussy: protruding lips, huge clit, and so on, which I like, so I decided to extend. Then a session with the first girl I had a few months ago (I didn't recognize her at first). OK.

I doubt that the quality of the girls and / or their service is better elsewhere. Entry is not that much and standard is 30 for half an hour, which might or might not include extras. I don't know if more is on offer if one pays more.

Sirioja
07-30-19, 19:11
Back again. On a Monday (on Mondays one gets free entry for another day) two 30-minute sessions which were OK. Later again I extended a session to an hour. It was pretty good. I wanted the girl to come, but it took her about half an hour! She had a really big pussy: protruding lips, huge clit, and so on, which I like, so I decided to extend. Then a session with the first girl I had a few months ago (I didn't recognize her at first). OK.

I doubt that the quality of the girls and / or their service is better elsewhere. Entry is not that much and standard is 30 for half an hour, which might or might not include extras. I don't know if more is on offer if one pays more.30 € for 30 mn at Atlanta Hanau? Are you sure. Atlanta, brother First, Bahama, Rom used to be 50 per 30 mn.

SvenFKK
08-14-19, 09:00
30 for 30 mn at Atlanta Hanau? Are you sure. Atlanta, brother First, Bahama, Rom used to be 50 per 30 mn.Mistake on my part; EUR 50 for 30 minutes.

Sirioja
08-14-19, 09:20
Mistake on my part; EUR 50 for 30 minutes.When I visited on 2015/2016 for Dani and Georgina ex World, girls told me Turkish proposed to pay only 30 to fuck girls, at night, when these 2 girls were high level even not models, but pretty.

Milfotronic
08-26-19, 13:29
Curious about this place.

Question: Is it also dominated by Romanian girls?

Sirioja
08-26-19, 19:51
Curious about this place.

Question: Is it also dominated by Romanian girls?Whole FKK land is Romania, even in expensive Switzerland. Only in RTC, Bulgarians compete.

Lifes ADream
09-04-19, 20:18
Went there on a Saturday a few weeks ago. First of all, one should note that food was only served until 7 pm, after that you have to buy it. Alcohol free drink are available for free all the time. Also note that there is no kino but there is a very large rather quiet room upstairs close to the sauna which is noce to escape to in the evening when the main room downstairs is filled with heavily smoking punters and ladies.

I don't remember the name of the lady I first sessioned with, then again it was not memorable.

My second session was with Spanish Laura, nice petite brunette, had a great 30 minutes with her, she tried to upsell to an hour but did not seem to hold it against me afterward that I had not. I don't know if she's still there though as she may be going back to Stutgart. It's a pity as I could see myself falling for her.

Finished the day with Mickaela, short-haired blonde, from Romania (I think) who gave me an amazing blowjob. Would repeat in a heartbeat.

Overall a nice laid back club, pity about the very smoky main room.

Sirioja
09-05-19, 01:58
Foods now at Atlanta? I remember only pizzas before but had to order and pay for.

Lifes ADream
09-05-19, 20:48
Foods now at Atlanta? I remember only pizzas before but had to order and pay for.It may be just in the summer, but yes, they had a BBQ going all afternoon. After 7 pm, you could order stuff at the bar and had to pay for it. On the other hand, the entrance fee is €25, I guess one can't have it all.

ShiftTab
09-20-19, 16:59
If visiting this FKK on a Monday, what times are the best for finding slim girls? I suppose the early afternoon around 15:00 would be a bad time, but does it get better later in the evening around 20:00?
I had plan to visit for most of a day when I have time off from work, but don't know if it will be a dead empty club if I show up in the afternoon.

Maxime
09-25-19, 18:17
If visiting this FKK on a Monday, what times are the best for finding slim girls? I suppose the early afternoon around 15:00 would be a bad time, but does it get better later in the evening around 20:00?
I had plan to visit for most of a day when I have time off from work, but don't know if it will be a dead empty club if I show up in the afternoon.It opens at 11:00, and closes at 04:00 / 05:00, so they have two shifts (roughly between 11-20 and 18-close), so it seems best to be there when both shifts are present. :)

Before 14:00 there is little going on, from that time onwards, there are enough options present. Few slim ones, but of course optically not comparable with the larger clubs in the area. Service wise it is more consistent (=good) than the larger tourist traps like Oase, Sharks, Palace, etc.

A good alternative for regulars of Babylon, who lost faith that things iwill improve in Elsdorf.

Tp273
11-13-19, 18:36
Date: 10-18-19.

Name: Deanna.

URL / Website: http://www.atlanta-hanau.com/en.html.

Session Length: 30 min Fee: 50 Euros ($57 USD).

Hair Length and Color: Curly Blonde shoulder length -Age: 30.

Physical Description: Attractive petite Hungarian blonde with small be Cups and puffy pink nipples. Very meaty labia.

Me and two of my buddies LTO & Vinnie decided to check out FKK Club Atlanta because it was near the Airbnb we were staying at in Hanau. We arrived just after they opened & paid the 25 Euro entry. After changing we walked around looking for somebody. Anybody at all! Finally we found two girls in the upstairs shower room but facially & physically they were not appealing so we quickly went back downstairs. We were having some coffee when one of the shower girls came over to us. As my friends talked to her I went looking for a toilet. On my way back I encountered an attractive petite blonde in the hallway heading upstairs. I went back to the lounge area to wait. About 15 min. Later the blonde came into the lounge area and sat on a couch. I quickly went over and talked to her. Her name was Deanna and that she was from Hungary. She was very friendly and attractive with a nice body so I asked her to go to a room.

In the room Deanna began kissing me very deep & passionately with just a bit of tongue. I usually like to kiss softly without tongues but this felt right so I went along with it. On the bed we continued kissing and then Deanna moved down to give me a nice BBBJ. She also used her tongue to tease me in between sucking my dick deep and firmly. I enjoyed that so I let her suck me for quite a while before I told her to lie back so I can explore her. We kissed again as I rubbed her pussy slowly with the palm of my hand. As she started to push her pussy against my hand I then kissed her neck some before moving down to suck on her soft titties. Deanna was now rubbing my arm lightly & moaning so I moved lower and slowly began to lick her pussy. Soon she was rubbing her pussy up and down slowly against my tongue as she rubbed my arms. I licked her pussy for some time until she became very wet then I requested we do 69. Deanna moved on top of me and sucked my Dick deep into her mouth as I held her firm ass & pulled her pussy into my face. Even though I was going at her pussy pretty good I guess it wasn't enough for her. Deanna started to move her pelvis back & forth quickly so as to rub her pussy against my tongue even harder & faster. (The next day the bottom of my tongue was so sore from all that pussy licking).

Next Deanna applied a condom and sat on my Dick. She started off with slowly grinding my Dick deep into her pussy the she leaned forward and began to bounce her ass up & down. I told her I wanted to do doggy and she moved into position. When my Dick entered her pussy Deanna let out a small grunt so I slowly fucked her with long strokes. As her grunts became louder I grabbed her hips and fucked her harder and faster. Deanna soon grabbed handfuls of the sheets and pushed back onto my Dick harder & faster. I just held on for the ride this wildcat was giving me.

Next I had her flip over and I slowed down my thrusts to make myself last longer. I wanted to enjoy her warm wet pussy as long as possible. As I fucked her Deanna began slowly rubbing her fingernails up & down my back. I leaned down and began kissing her softly but she soon began kissing me deeply as we played a little tongue tag. Everything was going great but I had been Fucking her for quite a while now and I was getting a little winded. When I tried lifting my head up for some air Deanna also lifted her head also to continue kissing me. I needed air so I quickly raised my head up but I didn't want to to break the mood so I began to kiss her neck for a while. When I caught my breath I went back to kissing her deeply. As I got close I raised her legs up a little & Fucked her hard and deep until I popped. We stayed together for a few minutes with me still inside her and Deanna rubbing my arms and back lightly.

After I calmed down we went downstairs and I paid her 50 Euros at the lockers. I took a shower and had another coffee and some cake. LTO asked how Deanna was and I told him she was a great GFE. He decided to find out for himself and when he returned he told me I was right. Vinnie doesn't care for blondes and the other Girls were not so good looking so he passed on taking someone to a room. We had only planned on making a short stop at this club as we were heading to a much larger club later that afternoon. We changed and then left.

Recommendation: Yes.

Kommissar1231
08-09-20, 18:12
Is this club open again? I sent an email, but it hasn't been answered for a week or so.

Lanthano
08-09-20, 19:42
If the club were open, I'd have gone there. All FKKs in Germany are closed until further notice. All brothels, sex industry centres, red light districts. Everything and probably will be among the last type of venues to reopen.

ExpatLover
08-10-20, 05:12
El: even they are open I will not go in any FKK, I can go every day to FKK Golden Time in Vienna, it is near to my door but I will not, I am surprised that so many people are not taking the COVID seriously and that a little bit pleasure with a prostitutes matters more than their health or the health of their community.

Sirioja
08-10-20, 16:17
Better to save your health of course and for your relatives, but I look forward to return to beauties at GT very soon. I m afraid of HIV, not about covid for my own health. Life learned me we can die very fast, maybe tomorrow, maybe when sleeping like deaths. Life is short.

Akibono
08-11-20, 01:46
El: even they are open I will not go in any FKK, I can go every day to FKK Golden Time in Vienna, it is near to my door but I will not, I am surprised that so many people are not taking the COVID seriously and that a little bit pleasure with a prostitutes matters more than their health or the health of their community.I agree totally. There is no rush. The possibility of infection is low, but not negligible. If you get infected, there is a 2-20% chance of death or a bad outcome. You have no idea where you stand. 2% is not a great risk, but even that is not worth it.

NoTaWorry
08-12-20, 04:16
I agree totally. There is no rush. The possibility of infection is low, but not negligible. If you get infected, there is a 2-20% chance of death or a bad outcome. You have no idea where you stand. 2% is not a great risk, but even that is not worth it.Who's butt hole are you pulling those odds out of?

ShooBree
08-13-20, 08:48
I agree totally. There is no rush. The possibility of infection is low, but not negligible. If you get infected, there is a 2-20% chance of death or a bad outcome. You have no idea where you stand. 2% is not a great risk, but even that is not worth it.More like 0.2% probability to die, but of course it depends heavily on personal factors like age and health.

ShooBree
08-13-20, 08:49
El: even they are open I will not go in any FKK, I can go every day to FKK Golden Time in Vienna, it is near to my door but I will not, I am surprised that so many people are not taking the COVID seriously and that a little bit pleasure with a prostitutes matters more than their health or the health of their community.The virus isn't dangerous for regular people.

ExpatLover
08-14-20, 06:48
EL: for me it is a big mistake to believe that kind of things, first of all even young and healthy people can suffer weeks from this virus, second you can easily be the vector of Transmission, I want to respect the others and I don t want to help the virus to spread, if anyone will do like me I think the situation will be far better. I limit all my social interactions, don t go to restaurant, bars, party. Always wear a mask outside my house since end of January. It is changing my life in a positive way, coming back to essential, making a lot of savings, and until the things are under control I will not go to any prostitute that is sure.

Sirioja
08-14-20, 10:17
EL: for me it is a big mistake to believe that kind of things, first of all even young and healthy people can suffer weeks from this virus, second you can easily be the vector of Transmission, I want to respect the others and I don t want to help the virus to spread, if anyone will do like me I think the situation will be far better. I limit all my social interactions, don t go to restaurant, bars, party. Always wear a mask outside my house since end of January. It is changing my life in a positive way, coming back to essential, making a lot of savings, and until the things are under control I will not go to any prostitute that is sure.For sure, if Chinese government was more honest, if Trump and Bolsonaro were less crazy with Brazil with more than hundred thousand deaths competing with US who have 2000 on a recent day, if no more free weapons in US, if people respect more others, if people stop smoking which kill more than virus in France, then I agree for much less deaths in the world. And I also agree FKK are risky playfield for virus, each one has to manage own risk, when risks are everywhere. But if I had a wife or girlfriend, as I told to a beauty at Wellcum on last night, I would not need to go to brothel, I would prefer to take care of her, to make her cum, when most women say sex is boring, to get her asking me to take care of her, when women are never bored of orgasms and pleasure but they ask for again.

FuckedUpSwede
04-02-22, 22:46
I visited Atlanta today at approx 6 pm. I saw some cute faces now and then in the facility but they were constant in rooms with regulars so I left after approx. 1 hour with my ballsack still full. Since this place is a bit cosy but there is really nothing that gives it an edge. They do not even have a porn kino or some decent food. Entrance was 35 and girls cost 50 for 30 min. According to staff. I will probaby not return.

WaterMeltingg
11-29-22, 15:16
Made a spontaneous decision to go to Atlanta a few days back. Chose Daina from Hungary, not so tall, aprox 1. 60 cm, 60 kg, must be over 30 years, ass was tight, be cups, blond hair. Conversation started in German. Had a few beers and took her to room.

Intimate Zk with a nice foreplay. Restriction free playing with her body was allowed. Really good blowjob. Could have been more wet. Licked her pussy and then good sex in 2 positions where you go along very authentically acting partly under intimate ZK. Was making an eye contact while riding me. In doggy I held her ass and filled the bag. Her moaning was fake but helped with a good illusion.

She got 50€ for the session. Repeat Possible.

FunExplorer
11-26-23, 11:10
It was about five years back I think I last visited this club. Happened to visit in the second week of this month on a Tuesday. Line up at 3 PM was not good with four girls. None of them fuckable. I was regretting decision to visit this club travelling all the way from Frankfurt. However, things improved around 6. 30 PM.

I got interested in Chrisitiana from Bulgaria who was nude unlike girls who were scantily dressed. Went with her without wasting time and had a very good session. DFK, BBJ and covered sex at the standard rate of Euro 50 was worthwhile my waiting.

I had the next session after almost an hour with Cindella (or Cindrella?) from Romania, who gave an excellent BBJ and DFT with nice session. Standard Euro 50. There was no need to negotiate.

May repeat both.